英文名称:Zoo Wars 2
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | Chubby, I trust all is in place | 小胖 我觉得一切已经准备就绪 |
[01:38] | to execute my most devious plan yet. | 可以实行我最狡猾的计划了 |
[01:41] | – It is, my terrible evil leader. – Great, uh. | -是的 我最邪恶的老大 -太好了 |
[01:45] | The Zooverse animals | 动物宇宙的动物们 |
[01:46] | will never know what hit them. | 永远都不会知道是什么袭击了他们 |
[01:53] | 动物保卫战2 进入动物宇宙 | |
[02:02] | That’s it, carbon-based. | 就是这个了 碳基生命 |
[02:04] | You’re getting the hang of it now. | 你越来越熟练了 |
[02:05] | Feel free to open up the warp speed | 我们一清除这些垃圾 |
[02:07] | function once we clear this space junk. | 随时就可以打开加速功能 |
[02:09] | You can feel the Sparkle Express’s | 你可以感受到在你脚尖上 |
[02:12] | full power at your, erm… foot tips. | 迸发出来的火花 |
[02:15] | This is so awesome, B-52. | 这太棒了 B-52 |
[02:18] | Beats a day at the office anytime. | 这可比在办公室办公好太多了 |
[02:20] | What are you doing in space anyhow, elephant? | 你现在到底在太空做什么 大象 |
[02:23] | I thought you had an office job to go back to. | 我以为你有份办公室工作要回去做 |
[02:26] | I do, but I asked for a two-week paid vacation | 我有 但是因为我拯救了宇宙 |
[02:28] | on the account of I saved the universe. | 我要了两周的带薪假期 |
[02:30] | They couldn’t say no. | 他们可不能拒绝我 |
[02:31] | Too bad I got to be back at the office tomorrow. | 很遗憾我明天就得回办公室工作了 |
[02:34] | I wish this time in space never ended. | 我希望可以永远呆在太空里 |
[02:36] | Every day is a new mission. This is so cool! | 每天都有新任务 太酷了 |
[02:39] | Remember when a Hamster Planet needed a chew stick? | 记得那次仓鼠星需要一个磨牙棒吗 |
[02:41] | We took care of that pronto. | 我们立刻就处理好了这件事 |
[02:43] | The giraffes were all tangled up in one big neck-knot. | 长颈鹿们的脖子都缠成了一个结 |
[02:46] | – Solved that in a snip. – I’m having a blast. | -一下子就搞定 -我玩的很开心 |
[02:50] | Thanks for the free flying lessons too. | 也谢谢你的免费飞行课 |
[02:52] | Who said anything about free, carbon-based? | 谁说免费了 碳基生命 |
[02:54] | I expect something in return for the valuable | 提供给你宝贵的专业培训 |
[02:56] | professional training I’m providing you. | 我希望能得到点回报 |
[02:58] | Oh, er… well, I mean, I don’t have much. | 好的 我是说 我没多少钱 |
[03:02] | I live pretty modestly. | 我生活还挺简朴的 |
[03:04] | In my own dimension, that is. | 从我自己的角度上讲 就是这样 |
[03:06] | What do I owe? | 我该付多少钱 |
[03:07] | Well, I could use a case of synthetic printer lubricants | 如果你想知道的话 我想要你办公室里 |
[03:11] | from your office, if you must know. | 一箱合成打印机润滑油 |
[03:13] | Printer oil? You want me to, | 打印机润滑油 你想让我 |
[03:15] | uh, steal printer oil from my office? | 从我办公室偷打印机润滑油吗 |
[03:18] | No. Not steal. You shall borrow some oil, Nuke. | 不 不是偷 是借一些油 努克 |
[03:22] | You can replace what you’ve borrowed at | 你下次可以把你要借的东西换掉 |
[03:25] | later time and they promote you to, uh, | 他们会把你提拔为 |
[03:28] | Chief Office Manager or whatever you | 办公室主任或者是 |
[03:30] | space animals aspire to these days. | 任何你们太空动物现在想要的职位 |
[03:33] | Uh, um… Okay. So, I’ll get you the oil. | 好的 我会给你带润滑油的 |
[03:38] | Do you have a copy machine on board? | 你的飞船上有复印机吗 |
[03:39] | Copy machine? Don’t be silly, elephant. | 复印机 别傻了 大象 |
[03:43] | Whatever would I do with a copy machine out here in space? | 我在太空里要复印机干嘛 |
[03:47] | No, carbon-based, it’s for my personal mechanics. | 不 碳基生命 那是给我私人机械师的 |
[03:50] | Peps my performance and keeps my system running like a dream. | 激励我的表现 让我的系统如梦般运行 |
[03:55] | Oh, er, well, yeah. Sure. | 好的 对 当然了 |
[03:58] | Oh, I’ll get you the whole case then. | 我会给你带一整箱的 |
[04:00] | I wouldn’t want the best motherboard in the universe to get, | 我不想让宇宙中最好的母舰 |
[04:02] | erm, he-he, rusty. | 生锈 |
[04:04] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[04:06] | Say, I can’t help but notice you’re still flying the Express. | 话说 我注意到你还在开特快列车 |
[04:09] | When are you gonna return Princess | 你什么时候回到闪光羽毛公主 |
[04:11] | Sparklefeather’s personal fleet vessel? | 的个人舰队去 |
[04:12] | Never. The Princess gave me the keys to this baby. | 不回 公主把这个宝贝儿的钥匙给了我 |
[04:16] | It’s now the B-52 Express for all intents and purposes. | 不管怎样它都叫B-52快车 |
[04:21] | Cool bananas. Ha-ha. Ah, how is the Princess these days? | 酷爆了 公主最近怎么样 |
[04:25] | Aah! Fabulous. Loving her honeymoon at the Twin Island Planets. | 特别好 超爱她在双子岛星球的蜜月 |
[04:29] | Simply divine. Swimming and playing | 简直就是神仙生活 一整天都在 |
[04:32] | fuzzball all the day. The dream. | 游泳和玩毛毛球 梦想生活 |
[04:35] | Fuzzball? Oh, wow. | 毛毛球 |
[04:38] | teach your big ears how to fuzzball, | 教教你这个大耳朵怎么玩毛球 |
[04:40] | molecular form, and watch up ahead. | 看着分子式 并且注意前方 |
[04:42] | It appears as though we’re about to encounter a meteor storm. | 看来我们要遇到陨石风暴了 |
[04:45] | With the Nebula Two wormhole rather close | 星云二号虫洞正在靠近我们的左边 |
[04:48] | on our left, and Nebula Three on our right. | 星云三号在我们右边 |
[04:50] | Your navigational field should be vertical. | 你的航行区域应该是竖直的 |
[04:53] | Er, what happens if we slip into one of those wormholes? | 如果我们滑进那些虫洞会怎么样 |
[04:57] | It’s likely we’ll be thrust into another dimension. | 我们很可能会冲进另一个维度 |
[05:00] | Oh, I see. | 明白了 |
[05:01] | So, we can just find a wormhole back then, right? | 所以只要找到一个虫洞就能回来 对吗 |
[05:04] | It’s possible. The statistical probability | 有可能 在统计概率上是有可能 |
[05:07] | of discovering a return wormhole, | 找到返航的虫洞 |
[05:09] | once a Carbon has successfully migrated dimensions | 只要一百个碳分子中的一个成功移动 |
[05:13] | is exactly 4.324675859 percent out of 100. | 百分之4.324675859的维度 |
[05:17] | So, not terribly likely. | 所以 可能性比较小 |
[05:21] | Maybe you should take over ship controls for this part. | 也许你可以接管这部分的飞船控制权 |
[05:24] | I think that’s a smashing idea, carbon-based. | 我觉得这主意不错 碳基生命 |
[05:29] | Whoa! Watch out! | 小心 |
[05:31] | Hold on tight to your floppy ears, | 抓紧你的大耳朵 |
[05:33] | Carbon, it’s about to get rough. | 小碳 会有点颠簸 |
[05:39] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我感觉不舒服 |
[05:41] | Try to control yourself for space sake. | 看在飞船的份上 控制好你自己 |
[05:44] | You’re in the hands of a tightly calibrated machine here. | 你现在可是在一台经过严格校准的机器里 |
[05:48] | Ooh, that was close. | 好险 |
[05:50] | How about two cases of printer oil, B-52? | 给你带两箱打印机油怎么样 B-52 |
[05:52] | Ha-ha. You’ve earned it. | 你应得的 |
[05:53] | Oh, carbon-based, you know how to flatter | 碳基生命 你真知道怎么 |
[05:57] | an old machine like me. | 逗我这样的老机器开心 |
[05:58] | I’d cry if I had tear ducts. | 如果我有泪腺的话我就哭了 |
[06:01] | Unfortunately, I do not, | 很不巧 我没有泪腺 |
[06:02] | but I’m thinking of getting a pair as | 但是我想等我一回到 |
[06:04] | soon as I return to my home planet. | 我的家乡的星球就弄一对泪腺 |
[06:06] | I think two tear ducts is all I need to feel | 我觉得两个泪腺就能 |
[06:09] | like a real organically viable life form. | 让我像个真的有机生命体了 |
[06:12] | What do you say, Carbon? | 你觉得怎么样 小碳 |
[06:15] | Could you imagine me with tear ducts? | 你能想象我有泪腺是什么样子吗 |
[06:16] | I bet you could never tell I was a synthetic organism | 我打赌只要我一开始泪如雨下 |
[06:20] | if I started pouring buckets of tears right now. | 你就绝对不会相信我是个人造生命体 |
[06:23] | You’ll be like, “Oh, that’s a real living thing.” | 你肯定会说”这是个活生生的生命” |
[06:25] | You would too”OMG”, he-he. | 你肯定也会说”我的天” |
[06:28] | Yes. Sure, he-he. Tear ducts are all their age these days. | 是的 肯定会 这些天泪腺都过时了 |
[06:35] | Hello again my Siders. | 又见面了我的朋友们 |
[06:38] | I hope this transmission finds you | 希望传输装置找到了你们 |
[06:41] | oh, so unwell. | 真难受 |
[06:45] | Long time no see, Boo Boo. | 好久不见 波波 |
[06:47] | You sure know when to drop in, don’t you? | 你知道什么时候该出现 对吧 |
[06:50] | Oh, it’s a gift I’ve got. | 这是我的天赋 |
[06:54] | I’m just excellent at this stuff. | 我在这方面特别出色 |
[06:56] | Dropping in, dropping out, scaring folks, | 出现 消失 再吓吓人 |
[07:00] | you know, evil leader stuff, he-he. | 你懂的 邪恶领袖之类的东西 |
[07:07] | Whoa! Meteor hit! Meteor hit! | 撞上了陨石 撞上了陨石 |
[07:11] | Boo Boo, if you’ll excuse us, | 波波 如果你不介意的话 |
[07:12] | you caught us at a really bad time right now. | 你现在找我们的时机不太好 |
[07:15] | I do mind actually. | 实际上我介意 |
[07:18] | I was just calling to tell you… | 我打电话给你是为了告诉你 |
[07:20] | Over and out, Boo Boo. | 通话结束 波波 |
[07:22] | You dumped Boo Boo’s call? | 你挂了波波的电话 |
[07:24] | I did, indeed. | 我确实挂了 |
[07:26] | He’s gonna be mad! | 他会生气的 |
[07:30] | Oh, let him. | 随他去吧 |
[07:30] | Letting out some steam will do that rodent form some good. | 释放些蒸气对啮齿类动物有好处 |
[07:34] | What do you think he wanted, B? | 你觉得他要干嘛 B |
[07:36] | I imagine he wants what he always wants, | 我觉得他想要他一直想要的东西 |
[07:38] | chaos, mayhem, and destruction. | 混乱 破坏 还有毁灭 |
[07:40] | It’s just a matter how he’s going to go about getting it. | 问题就是他要通过什么方式做到这些 |
[07:43] | I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. Oh, dear. | 我猜我们就只能等着瞧了 天啊 |
[07:46] | I just can’t deal with any more chips and dents on my face | 我就是受不了我脸上再有 |
[07:50] | from all the emotional roller-coaster | 因为处理太空坏人造成情绪起伏不定 |
[07:52] | of dealing with space villains. | 而出现的碎屑和凹痕了 |
[07:59] | I… I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 |
[08:02] | I was calling those cheese-brains | 我打电话给那些榆木脑袋 |
[08:04] | to give them my evil gloat speech. | 为了说些幸灾乐祸的话 |
[08:06] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[08:07] | Chubby, check our connections. | 小胖 检查一下我们的联络网 |
[08:10] | If those 3D transmitters are on the fritz again, | 是不是那些三维传输装置又出毛病了 |
[08:13] | we are taking this ship right back | 我们要把这艘飞船直接送回 |
[08:15] | to Ships-R-us for a full refund. | 太空飞船公司 要求全额退款 |
[08:17] | I’ve had it with lousy customer service. I’ve had it! | 我受够了这差劲的顾客服务 我受够了 |
[08:22] | We used to be able to get what we wanted by instilling | 我们曾经可以通过向我们遇到的每一个人 |
[08:25] | fear and dread in every being we encountered. | 灌输恐惧和敬畏来获取我们所需的 |
[08:29] | Not anymore. | 现在不行了 |
[08:30] | This ease-and-lab-garbage has ruined the universe. | 这种安逸和实验垃圾已经毁了这个宇宙 |
[08:34] | Anyone thinks they can get away with anything. | 任何人都以为他们可以逃脱惩罚 |
[08:37] | Um, it appears as though the Sparkle | 看来是闪光快车 |
[08:39] | Express terminated our connection, Boo Boo. | 终止了我们的通话 波波 |
[08:42] | Excuse me? They… they hung up on me? | 什么 他们 他们挂了我的电话吗 |
[08:47] | It appears so, yes. | 似乎是这样的 |
[08:48] | Ugh! Feta, feta, feta, feta! They will pay for this. | 气死我了 他们会付出代价的 |
[08:54] | They’ve no idea what’s in store for them. | 他们根本不知道有什么在等着他们 |
[08:57] | I hope everyone enjoys this. | 希望每个人都喜欢这个 |
[08:59] | Let’s all join hands and sing kumbaya together. | 让我们手拉手一起唱《到这里来》 |
[09:03] | A moment of truce between the Nice Side | 友好的一方和老鼠帮 |
[09:05] | and the Mice Side while they can. | 之间的暂时休战 |
[09:08] | This Zooverse hasn’t seen | 整个动物宇宙还没人看过 |
[09:11] | the last of Boo Boo Squeal. | 尖叫鼠波波的终极大招 |
[09:21] | Phew! That was close. | 刚才好险 |
[09:23] | Indeed. | 确实是 |
[09:25] | Well, nice flying B-52. | 飞得不错 B-52 |
[09:28] | It is what I’m programmed to do, carbon-based. | 这就是我程序的用处 碳基生命 |
[09:30] | Now that the perils are behind us, I’ll drop you off | 现在危险已经甩在身后了 我把你带回 |
[09:33] | back at your planet Zootrini. | 你的动物特里尼星球 |
[09:35] | And remember you mustn’t tell anyone | 记住你不能把我们的任务告诉任何人 |
[09:37] | of our missions. Lest you wish to see them greatly endangered. | 除非你想看到他们濒临灭绝 |
[09:42] | My trunk is sealed, B. | 绝对守口如瓶 B |
[10:06] | Hey, you’re back. | 嘿 你回来了 |
[10:08] | I… I thought you quit. | 我 我以为你辞职了 |
[10:10] | Huh? Er, oh, hey, Marty. | 嗨 马蒂 |
[10:13] | No, just took some time off. | 没 就是休了几天假 |
[10:15] | Trust me, I thought of quitting, | 相信我 我考虑了辞职 |
[10:16] | but I guess I’m too soft in the gut. | 但是我想我还是心太软了 |
[10:19] | Oh, darn! Yeah, there was all the gossip | 该死的 到处都是你从船上 |
[10:21] | around here that you had jumped ship. | 跳下去了的流言 |
[10:23] | That you were off fighting the bad guys, never to return. | 因为你打败坏蛋之后 再也没回来 |
[10:27] | Oh. Uh, not quite. | 也不全是 |
[10:29] | Ha-ha. Well, maybe a little. | 好吧 可能有一点 |
[10:32] | Nuke, uh, I want you to know | 努克 我想让你知道 |
[10:34] | while you were gone, | 当你不见的时候 |
[10:35] | you became our symbol of freedom for all the animals, | 你变成了我们所有动物自由的象征 |
[10:38] | especially the ones stuck in this office. | 尤其是那些被困在办公室里的动物 |
[10:40] | I got your picture hanging up in my | 我把你的照片挂在了我的小隔间 |
[10:42] | cubicle and everything, want to see? | 和印在了所有东西上 想看看吗 |
[10:44] | Oh, that’s okay. I believe you. Unfortunately, I’m back | 没事 我信你 很不幸的是 |
[10:47] | at being just another one of the office animals. | 我又变回了办公室动物中的普通一员 |
[10:50] | I don’t deserve a picture on anybody’s desk. | 我的照片不配放在任何人桌子上 |
[10:53] | Yeah. Well, to me, you do. | 好吧 对于我来说 你配 |
[10:56] | Welcome back, Nuke. | 欢迎回来 努克 |
[10:57] | Thanks. What’s been going on at the watering hole? | 谢谢 小池塘的情况怎么样了 |
[11:00] | Eeh… You haven’t missed much. | 你错过了很多事 |
[11:03] | I didn’t think I would. | 我想我没有 |
[11:05] | Hey, the boss dumped a bunch of your workload on me. | 老板把你的那一堆工作量都丢给了我 |
[11:08] | Sorry about that, pal. | 对不起 兄弟 |
[11:11] | Nah, no worries. | 没事 |
[11:12] | You know I have mad computer skills. | 你知道我有厉害的电脑技术 |
[11:14] | I can cluster compute to a | 我有闭上眼睛就能把 |
[11:15] | super computer performance with my eyes closed. | 计算机聚集成超级计算机的能力 |
[11:18] | Ha-ha. Crazy. | 挺疯狂的吧 |
[11:19] | But, uh, now that you’re back, | 但是 现在你回来了 |
[11:21] | mind if I forward it to you? | 介意我转发给你吗 |
[11:23] | Sure, go ahead. | 不介意 发吧 |
[11:24] | Awesome. Thanks, pal. | 太棒了 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[11:26] | You’re a true hero. | 你真的个英雄 |
[11:30] | What do you think? Could you get this done by Tuesday? | 你怎么想 周二之前能弄完吗 |
[11:32] | – Next Tuesday? – Uh, nope. | -下周二 -不是 |
[11:34] | No. Tuesday tomorrow. | 不是 这个星期二 |
[11:46] | Chubby, get Kitty Clank on the monitor, | 小胖 把猫咪柯兰克连到显示屏上 |
[11:49] | will you? | 可以吗 |
[11:50] | Right away, boss. | 马上就好 老大 |
[11:52] | Ahh. Boo Boo, I’ve heard much about you. | 波波 我听说了很多你的事 |
[11:56] | It’s a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance. | 很高兴最终认识了你 |
[11:59] | I’m certain we can do some galactic damage together. | 相信我们可以一起搞一点银河大破坏 |
[12:02] | That’s the idea, Kitty Clank. Ah-huh. | 这是个好点子 猫咪柯兰克 |
[12:06] | From the moment I hatched my plan to | 从我开始计划放弃好人帮的和平条约 |
[12:08] | renege on the Nice Side’s peace treaty | 并让动物宇宙重回战火的那一刻开始 |
[12:11] | and plunge the Zooverse back into war, I thought of you. | 我就想到了你 |
[12:16] | Ha-ha-ha. I’m flattered, buffed and | 我受宠若惊 |
[12:20] | lubricated by your words, Boo Boo Squeal. | 你嘴巴就像抹了油一样 尖叫鼠波波 |
[12:22] | And a robot of your reputation deserves a prominent position | 你机器人的声誉在任何银河系的战争中都 |
[12:28] | in any galaxy’s war, so I’d like to offer you my right hand. | 占有重要的席位 我想让你做我的助手 |
[12:34] | What? Uh, no, don’t be giving your hand away, Boo Boo. | 啥 不 别把你的手给出去 波波 |
[12:37] | You need both your hands or paws. | 你需要两只手 或者说爪子 |
[12:40] | Uhm… No, they’re hands. | 不 是手 |
[12:42] | They look like teeny tiny hands with cute little nails | 它们看起来很纤细 有着可爱的小指甲 |
[12:45] | and tiny pink padding. Ha-ha. They’re so cute. | 还有粉红色的肉肉 太可爱了 |
[12:48] | – Chubby. – Don’t give one of them away, Boo Boo. | -小胖 -别把手给出去 波波 |
[12:51] | It would be incredibly inconvenient without one hand. | 少了一只手会很不方便 |
[12:54] | You won’t be able to rub them together | 在你做坏事的时候 |
[12:56] | when you do something evil and, and you… | 你将没那么方便 然后 |
[12:59] | Will you pipe down, Chubby? | 你能闭嘴吗 小胖 |
[13:01] | I’m speaking figuratively. | 我是在打比方 |
[13:03] | A seat at my right hand, you moron. A seat. | 是我右手边的座位 你个傻子 座位 |
[13:07] | – Oh. – Anyway… | -这样啊 -不管怎样 |
[13:09] | as I was saying, I’d like to offer you | 就像我说的 我愿意给你 |
[13:12] | a seat at my right hand, Kitty Clank. | 我右手边的席位 猫咪柯兰克 |
[13:15] | It’s an honor to be asked, Boo Boo. | 被你邀请是一种荣幸 波波 |
[13:18] | I’ll join your army because I believe in your cause, war. | 因为我相信你的战争事业 我会加入你 |
[13:22] | I hate peace as much as you do, if not more. | 我和你一样讨厌和平 甚至更讨厌 |
[13:26] | Oh, my last evil escapade failed. | 我上一次邪恶的越狱失败了 |
[13:29] | I was turned into a cuddly little robot kitten. | 我变成了一只可爱的机器猫 |
[13:33] | I tasted peace and cuteness firsthand, | 我首次尝到了和平与可爱的滋味 |
[13:36] | and I was horrified. | 把我吓坏了 |
[13:38] | – The abomination. – Indeed. | -真可恶 -确实 |
[13:41] | Do you have any idea how much sweet talking I endured? | 你知道我忍受了多少甜言蜜语吗 |
[13:45] | How many fluffy bows I wore around my neck? | 知道我脖子上戴了多少毛茸茸的蝴蝶结吗 |
[13:48] | How many balls of yarn I had to play with? | 知道我要在院子里玩多少毛线球吗 |
[13:51] | I’m sick just thinking about it. | 光想想我就恶心 |
[13:55] | Sounds like a nightmare. | 听起来就像噩梦 |
[13:58] | Total nightmare. | 简直就是噩梦 |
[13:59] | Thankfully, I was able to escape. | 谢天谢地 我总算逃了出来 |
[14:02] | If there’s anything I can do to help bring war | 给动物宇宙带来战争有什么需要我做的 |
[14:07] | back to the Zooverse, I’m all in. | 我义不容辞 |
[14:09] | Sweet mascarpone! Welcome to the fold, Kitty Clank. | 真好 欢迎加入 猫咪柯兰克 |
[14:14] | You will receive your first wicked instructions shortly. | 你很快就会收到第一个邪恶的指令 |
[14:19] | Over and out. | 一个又一个 |
[14:21] | Chubby, locate the space crust of Ta-Ta the Third for me. | 小胖 给我找到塔塔三子的位置 |
[14:25] | He usually loiters around Nebula Two. | 他通常在第二星云附近游荡 |
[14:28] | Right away, Boo Boo. | 马上就好 波波 |
[14:30] | You’re so cute when you’re overcome with revenge. | 当你要复仇的时候真是太可爱了 |
[14:32] | Eeh, what was that? | 你刚说什么 |
[14:35] | I… I mean, oh, you’re terrifying when you’re angry. | 我 我是说 你生气的时候很吓人 |
[14:38] | Ah! That’s better. I’ve been this way since I was a wee mouse. | 这样好多了 我从小就是这样 |
[14:43] | My schoolmates lived in abject terror. | 我的同学们都生活在恐惧当中 |
[14:47] | All I needed to say was, “cheese!” | 我只需要说”奶酪” |
[14:51] | uh-hee-hee, and they shuddered in fear. | 他们就会害怕得发抖 |
[14:55] | I’ll bet they did. | 我打赌他们是这样的 |
[14:56] | I’m nothing like that Kitty Clank though. | 我可一点都不像那个猫咪柯兰克 |
[14:59] | Did you get a load of that guy? | 你看懂那家伙了吗 |
[15:01] | Crazy as a mad hatter in a hailstorm that one. | 那家伙就像冰雹中的疯帽子一样疯狂 |
[15:05] | Totally unhinged I tell you. | 我告诉你他简直就是精神错乱 |
[15:08] | – I’m still here. – What? | -我还在这呢 -什么 |
[15:10] | Oh, eh, oh… I will be in touch soon, Kitty Clank. | 我们很快再联系 猫咪柯兰克 |
[15:16] | Uh, until then, carry on the good work. | 在那之前 做好你的工作 |
[15:21] | Chubby, how long have you worked for me? | 小胖 你为我工作多久了 |
[15:24] | Uh, as far back as I can remember, Boo Boo. | 从我记事起就开始了 波波 |
[15:27] | Every day, 12 hours a day for 7,000 ion years. | 有七千离子年了 每天工作12个小时 |
[15:33] | Yup. It sounds about right. | 对 听起来是对的 |
[15:35] | And, you know, it would be nice to think you knew | 而且 你知道吗 现在你知道如何 |
[15:39] | how to do your job by now, wouldn’t it? | 做好你的本分工作将会很棒 不是吗 |
[15:41] | Is that a rhetorical question, Boo Boo? | 你是在反问我吗 波波 |
[15:44] | No, Chubby. It’s an actual question. | 不 小胖 就是个普通问题 |
[15:49] | I don’t know how I endure. I really don’t. | 我不知道如何忍受 我真的不知道 |
[15:54] | Start our ship’s coordinates, Chubby, at once. | 立刻启动我们的飞船坐标 小胖 |
[15:57] | Right away, Boo Boo. | 马上就好 波波 |
[16:00] | I think I’m gonna have to find a couple of toothpicks soon, Marty. | 我觉得我得去找几个牙签 马蒂 |
[16:04] | Toothpicks? Whatever for, Nuke? | 牙签 用来干嘛 努克 |
[16:06] | You got something stuck between your tusks? | 有东西卡在你牙缝里了吗 |
[16:09] | No, I just need something to keep my eyelids open. | 不 我只是需要有东西把我的眼皮撑开 |
[16:12] | Have you ever tried chicory root, Nuke? It’s the best. | 你试过菊苣根吗 努克 效果很好 |
[16:14] | That thing will wake you up in a snap. | 那东西会让你睡不着觉 |
[16:16] | Nah. Chicory root gives me the jitters. | 不要 菊苣根会让我紧张不安 |
[16:19] | Eh, you are a sensitive package there, Nuke. | 你真是个敏感的家伙 努克 |
[16:21] | Can’t imagine how you saved the universe. | 无法想象你是如何拯救宇宙的 |
[16:23] | Sometimes I can’t either. | 有时我也无法想象 |
[16:29] | – Wake up, Nuke. – Ah, uh, What? | -醒醒 努克 -你说什么 |
[16:32] | What? I didn’t say anything. | 什么 我什么都没说 |
[16:34] | It’s me, Bongo Bananas. | 是我 香蕉邦戈 |
[16:38] | What? What are you doing here? | 什么 你在这做什么 |
[16:41] | I work here, buddy, remember? | 我在这工作 伙计 记得吗 |
[16:43] | I think all that adventuring went to his head. | 我想他脑子里全是冒险 |
[16:45] | That poor elephant has gone and lost it. | 那可怜的大象已经迷失了 |
[16:47] | – I’ve come to warn you, Nuke. – Warn me? | -我来警告你 努克 -警告我 |
[16:50] | Yes, of a great disturbance in the Sauce. | 是的 沙司中有很大的干扰 |
[16:55] | – No! – Hey, uh, are you okay over there? | -不会吧 -你还好吗 |
[16:58] | Maybe you need to take a little more time off. | 也许你需要再多休息一下 |
[17:00] | It’s Boo Boo Squeal. | 是尖叫鼠波波 |
[17:02] | – Boo Boo? – Yes, Boo Boo. | -波波吗 -是的 波波 |
[17:05] | He’s assembling an army. | 他在集结军队 |
[17:07] | He’s planning to break the Zooverse | 他在计划打破动物宇宙的和平条约 |
[17:09] | peace treaty and attack. | 并且进行进攻 |
[17:11] | So, that’s why he called. | 原来这就是他打电话的原因 |
[17:13] | What? Has he contacted you? | 什么 他联系过你吗 |
[17:16] | Yeah, earlier today, but we sort of, er, | 是的 今天早些时候 但是我们 |
[17:20] | hung up on him. | 挂了他电话 |
[17:21] | Dude, hung up on Boo Boo Squeal? | 老兄 你们挂了尖叫波波的电话吗 |
[17:24] | You know how B-52 is. He’s got a bit of a temper. Ha-ha. | 你知道B-52是怎样的 他有点脾气 |
[17:27] | I know, I know, Nuke, my friend. | 我知道 我知道 努克 我的朋友 |
[17:30] | Synthetic organisms are always hamming it up | 合成生物总是杀鸡儆猴 |
[17:33] | just to make sure we remember they have feelings too. | 就为了让我们知道他们也有感情 |
[17:36] | Do they ever. What about Boo Boo Squeal, Bongo? | 是吗 尖叫鼠波波怎么样了 邦戈 |
[17:40] | I fear Boo Boo is almost ready, Nuke, dude. | 恐怕波波差不多准备好了 努克 |
[17:44] | Ready? But, Bongo Bananas, | 是吗 但是 香蕉邦戈 |
[17:46] | he doesn’t have the Sauce. | 他没有沙司啊 |
[17:48] | – How dangerous can he be? – Hey, bud, | -他能有多危险 -伙计 |
[17:50] | if you need a banana break, go ahead. I’ll cover for you. | 如果你想吃香蕉 去吧 我给你掩护 |
[17:53] | More dangerous than you realize, Nuke my friend. | 比你想象中要危险 我的朋友 |
[17:57] | He’s building an army of some of the | 他在组建一支银河系中 |
[18:00] | baddest baddies the galaxy’s ever known | 最坏的坏人的军队 |
[18:03] | and he’s planning on regaining the power of the Sauce. | 而且他在计划重获沙司的能量 |
[18:07] | – What can we do? – Why don’t you take | -我们能做什么 -为什么你不 |
[18:09] | the rest of the day off, Nuke? I’ll punch out for you. | 休息一下呢 努克 我帮你看着 |
[18:12] | You need to call on your robot buddy, | 你得给你的机器人伙计打电话 |
[18:15] | Bon Jovi, stat. | 就是那个班·乔维 |
[18:17] | You mean B-52? | 你是说B-52吗 |
[18:18] | B-52, Depeche Mode, who cares, Nuke, dude? | B-52 赶时髦 谁在意呢伙计 |
[18:22] | He has a space vehicle. | 他有宇宙飞船 |
[18:24] | You need to get to it right away. | 你得赶紧联系他 |
[18:26] | But he just dropped me off. | 可他刚把我送走 |
[18:29] | Want me to call a space cab? | 需要我联系太空出租车吗 |
[18:31] | We need you out there, Nuke, saving the Zooverse. | 外面需要你 努克 拯救动物宇宙 |
[18:35] | Get on the Sparkle Express and on that mission right away | 赶紧坐上闪电快车去执行任务 |
[18:38] | my elephant friend. | 我的大象朋友 |
[18:40] | – Should I go now? – Yes. | -现在就去吗 -是的 |
[18:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:44] | Tiptoes, I can hear you clear down the hall. | 小趾头 我在大厅那边都能听到你讲话 |
[18:48] | Did you come back to work or to socialize? | 你是来工作还是来玩的 |
[18:51] | Oh, sorry, boss. Eh. Working away here. | 抱歉 老大 我在工作 |
[18:54] | Typedy type, type, type, type, titype, type, titype. | 不停地打字 打字 打字 |
[18:57] | It’s great to be back with you, guys. | 很高兴回来和你们一起 伙计们 |
[18:58] | It really is. Oh, how I missed it. | 真的 我真想念这样 |
[19:01] | There’s no time for watering hole chat, Nuke. | 没时间闲聊了 努克 |
[19:04] | Boo Boo Squeal must be stopped. | 必须阻止尖叫鼠波波 |
[19:06] | The Zooverse depends on it. | 动物宇宙能否撑过去就靠你了 |
[19:08] | But what can I do? | 可我能做什么呢 |
[19:10] | Are you asking for more work, Tiptoes? | 你这是在要求更多工作吗 小趾头 |
[19:12] | You want the Zooverse to survive, don’t you my friend, Nuke? | 你也想动物宇宙撑过去 对吗 努克 |
[19:16] | Well, yes. | 这个嘛 对啊 |
[19:18] | Well, all you had to do was ask, Tiptoes. | 那你要做的就是问就行了 小趾头 |
[19:21] | I’m sending files to your desk now. | 我现在把档案给你传过去 |
[19:24] | I need them completed by day’s end. | 我需要你在今天结束前完成 |
[19:26] | Nuke, you got to cool down. You’re gonna overwork yourself. | 努克 冷静 你会劳累过度的 |
[19:30] | You don’t want Boo Boo to reduce this Zooverse | 你不想波波把动物宇宙变成废墟 |
[19:32] | to rubble, do you, my elephant friend? | 对吗 我的大象朋友 |
[19:35] | – No. – Excuse me? | -当然不想 -你说什么 |
[19:39] | Nuke, it’s now or never. | 努克 现在不去更待何时 |
[19:41] | The Nice Side needs you. | 好人帮需要你 |
[19:48] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[19:49] | Are you paying attention, Tiptoes? | 你有认真听我讲吗 小趾头 |
[19:52] | Complete the files and send them to me when you’re done. | 完成档案 做完后发给我 |
[19:54] | Do I speak Zirconian? | 我说的是锆星语吗 |
[19:57] | Just hit enter. | 只需要按下回车键 |
[19:59] | Good luck, Nuke. | 祝你好运 努克 |
[20:05] | Bongo, Bongo are you still there? | 邦戈 邦戈 你还在吗 |
[20:09] | B-52, long time no see. | B-52 好久不见 |
[20:12] | Exactly one, one trillionth of a plutonium | 经过我的计算 确切地说 |
[20:15] | ion by my calculations, carbon-based. | 是一万亿分之一的钚离子 碳基生命 |
[20:18] | In other words, not very long at all. | 换句话说 不是太久 |
[20:19] | Ha! I never thought I’d be so happy to see a robot | 我从来没想过见到一个不懂幽默的机器人 |
[20:22] | who doesn’t understand humor. | 是如此高兴 |
[20:23] | More like a robot that has no time | 更像是一个除了处理现实信息之外 |
[20:25] | for anything but factual information. | 没有任何空闲的机器人 |
[20:28] | Humor is for elephants who perform circus tricks for peanuts. | 在马戏团为了花生而表演的大象才懂幽默 |
[20:32] | Hm-mm. Speaking of, you got any? | 说到这 你有花生吗 |
[20:35] | – I haven’t had lunch yet. – Negative. | -我还没吃饭 -没有 |
[20:37] | The Sparkle Express has no need for organic food supplies. | 闪光快车不需要供应有机食品 |
[20:42] | Even if the co-pilot is carbon-based? | 即使副驾驶是碳基生命也没有吗 |
[20:44] | Especially if the co-pilot is carbon-based. | 尤其是副驾驶是碳基生命 |
[20:48] | I’ve observed you elephants eating. | 我看过大象吃饭 |
[20:50] | Are you aware of what can happen | 你知道如果花生壳堵住主控制器 |
[20:52] | if peanut shells jam the master controls? | 会发生什么吗 |
[20:55] | Not to mention the gas. Oh, the gas. | 更不用说燃油了 对了 燃油 |
[20:58] | It’s, it’s just, just horrible. | 那 那太可怕了 |
[21:00] | Uh, well, uh, us elephants are foragers, you know? | 好吧 我们大象是觅食者 你知道吗 |
[21:04] | Lots of digestion taking place in the lower intestines. | 大部分消化在小肠下部进行 |
[21:07] | Flatulence could be a side effect of a greasy diet. | 肠胃胀气可能是油腻饮食的副作用 |
[21:10] | Er, uh, avocados, for example, really do a number on my… | 举个例子 鳄梨真的在我的 |
[21:14] | Carbon, last thing I intend to hear is about your gas issues. | 碳基 我最不想听的就是你的燃油问题 |
[21:19] | Take some antacid or something and put it to rest. | 吃点解酸药什么的 让它休息 |
[21:23] | The B-52 Express is no place for flatulence. | B-52快车可不支持肠胃胀气 |
[21:27] | Now, what are you doing back there, prey? | 现在 你回这要干什么 掠食者 |
[21:29] | Boo Boo Squeal is planning to violate our truce | 尖叫鼠波波打算违背我们的和平条约 |
[21:31] | and re-start war with the Zooverse. | 然后在动物宇宙重新开战 |
[21:33] | Well, congratulations, “Captain Obvious”. | 好吧 恭喜你 “显然船长” |
[21:37] | Well… What? You know about it? | 什 什么 你早就知道了吗 |
[21:39] | Of course I know about it. | 我当然知道了 |
[21:41] | You didn’t trust Boo Boo Squeal | 你不相信尖叫鼠波波 |
[21:43] | actually honor that peace treaty, did you? | 真的尊重和平条约 对吗 |
[21:45] | Well, uh, oh… I mean, he, he said he’d… | 我的意思是 他 他说他 |
[21:50] | Villains always say, Carbon-Based. | 坏人总是说 碳基生命 |
[21:54] | It was only a matter of time before he reneged. | 毁约只是时间问题 |
[21:56] | I’m just pleasantly surprised peace lasted as long as it did. | 我只是感到惊喜和平能持续这么久 |
[22:00] | We should contact Boo Boo Squeal and | 我们应该联系尖叫鼠波波 |
[22:02] | see what he want to tell us earlier. | 看看他之前想要告诉我们什么 |
[22:03] | Shouldn’t have hung up on him, you know? | 不该挂断他的电话 你明白吗 |
[22:06] | Rats can hold a grudge, especially evil ones. | 老鼠们很记仇 尤其是那些邪恶的 |
[22:09] | Hopefully it won’t cause the end of the Zooverse. | 希望它不会带来动物宇宙的末日 |
[22:12] | Ha! He’ll get over it. Let’s get him on the telly. | 他会克服的 让我们连线他吧 |
[22:25] | Boo Boo, the Sparkle Express is calling. | 波波 闪光快车正在呼叫 |
[22:27] | Let them. | 别管他们 |
[22:30] | If they think they can hang up on Boo Boo | 如果他们认为能挂波波的电话 |
[22:33] | and then call back, they’re sorely mistaken. | 之后再打回来 他们就大错特错了 |
[22:36] | Connect us to Ta-Ta the Third instead. | 呼叫塔塔三世 |
[22:40] | At least he has some manners. | 至少他还有点礼貌 |
[22:42] | Right away, Boo Boo. | 马上 波波 |
[22:45] | Greetings, Ta-Ta. | 你好 塔塔 |
[22:47] | I see you are ready to join forces with me again. | 我想你已准备好再一次跟我加入武装行动 |
[22:51] | We’ve done great evil things in the past | 我们曾一起并肩作战 |
[22:54] | and we shall again in the future. | 以后也是一样的 |
[22:56] | What you say? | 你说呢 |
[22:59] | I say I’m ready to join forces with | 我说我已经准备好 |
[23:01] | the evilest space monster the Universe has ever known. | 与宇宙中最邪恶的宇宙怪物联手了 |
[23:05] | Hm, I think I prefer powerfullest over evilest. | 我觉得我更喜欢最强大的胜过最邪恶的 |
[23:11] | What do you think, Chubby? | 你怎么想的 小胖 |
[23:13] | Hm, powerfullest encompasses more traits, I think. | 我认为最强大的包括更多的特性 |
[23:17] | Like, uh, evilest is just the evilest and then that’s it. | 最邪恶就只是最邪恶的而已 |
[23:21] | Right. Evilest is just bad, | 没错 最邪恶的只是很坏而已 |
[23:24] | whereas powerfullest is a limitless characteristic. | 然而最强大却是无边无境的 |
[23:28] | I’d go with powerfullest if I had to pick. | 要是让我选我就选最强大的 |
[23:31] | It sounds more epic. | 听上去更气势恢宏 |
[23:33] | Me too. | 我觉得也是 |
[23:36] | Powerfullest it is. | 就是最强大的 |
[23:38] | Uh, if I could chime in here as someone | 请允许我在此 |
[23:40] | who’s also been called both powerfullest and evilest, | 关于最强大和最邪恶的插句嘴 |
[23:44] | I find that the evilest reputation has a certain ring to it | 我发现最邪恶盛誉有一个固定的特性 |
[23:48] | that powerfullest just doesn’t have. | 而最强却没有 |
[23:51] | Oh, really? What do you like about it? | 是吗?你是怎么想的 |
[23:54] | Well, if you’re the powerfullest it’s like, | 嗯 如果你是最强就像这样 |
[23:57] | “Eh, maybe he’s a nice guy | 可能有好人恰好 |
[23:59] | who happens to be the most powerfullest too.” | 也是最强大的人 |
[24:01] | Whereas if you’re known as evilest | 然而如果你是最邪恶的 |
[24:04] | they tend to stay way out of your way a bit more. | 他们往往会对你敬而远之 |
[24:07] | It does a lot of the work for you. | 这给你省了不少事 |
[24:09] | There’s no mistaking evilest, you know? | 你知道吗 没人会认错恶人 |
[24:12] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[24:13] | So, it’s easier to pillage and conquer. | 所以 掠夺和征服更容易 |
[24:19] | – Pretty much. – Great. Oh. Ah. | -完全正确 -好的 |
[24:22] | In that case, the rumors are true, | 既然如此 谣言是真的 |
[24:25] | I am definitely the evilest mouse in the Zooverse, | 我的确是动物宇宙里最邪恶的老鼠 |
[24:29] | – and I come to you with a proposition. – Oh, yeah? | -我还带了一个提议给你 -是吗 |
[24:34] | Ta-Ta, how would you like to join a coalition of evil? | 塔塔 你想要加入邪恶同盟吗 |
[24:40] | The likes of which the Zooverse has never seen. | 这是在动物宇宙前所未有的 |
[24:44] | You had me at evil. Ha-ha. Yeah, tell me more. | 算我一份 再多告诉我点儿 |
[24:48] | This era of peace has gone on long enough. | 这个和平时代已经持续的足够长了 |
[24:51] | The Zooverse is full of fantastic villains | 动物宇宙里到处都是奇形怪状的恶棍 |
[24:54] | and we’ve all been diminished by playing, uh, nicey-nice. | 而我们扮好人太久了都被削弱了 |
[24:58] | I heard that. | 我听说了 |
[24:59] | Did you know that ranger The Forked Tongue | 你认识那个在泡泡星图书馆 |
[25:02] | reads children stories at the library on Planet Bubbles? | 读儿童故事的骑兵三叉舌吗 |
[25:06] | Argh! No! | 不可能 |
[25:09] | It’s true. I saw him meself. | 这是真的 我亲眼目睹 |
[25:11] | What was Ta-Ta the Third doing at a library on Bubbles? | 塔塔三世在泡泡星的图书馆里做什么 |
[25:15] | I work a janitorial shift in there on Sundays. | 星期天我在那里做清洁工 |
[25:19] | Ew. Ah, that proves my point. | 这证明了我的观点 |
[25:22] | I say, “No more.” | 我说 不会再有了 |
[25:24] | We want to break the truce. | 我们要打破休战协定 |
[25:27] | Attack the Nice Side | 攻击好人帮 |
[25:29] | and reclaim the Sauce for ourselves. | 并且夺回沙司 |
[25:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:32] | Sounds good. I’m in. | 听起来不错 算我一个 |
[25:35] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[25:38] | I’ll also have you know, | 我还想告诉你 |
[25:39] | I’m looking for a deputy commander in this outfit, | 我在找一位适合这身衣服的副指挥官 |
[25:43] | and I think you’d fit the bill nicely. | 我认为你就很适合 |
[25:47] | Does it pay? | 有钱赚吗 |
[25:48] | How’s all the Sauce you can pour on your spaghetti sound? | 你能在意大利面上倒多少沙司就给你多少 |
[25:54] | Eh, deal! | 说定了 |
[25:55] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[25:57] | I have a couple more stops to make to fill out our team. | 我还要填补我们队伍的几个空缺 |
[26:01] | If everything comes together, | 如果万事俱备 |
[26:03] | we’ll attack at once. | 我们就立刻进攻 |
[26:05] | We’ll be in touch, Ta-Ta. | 保持联系 塔塔 |
[26:08] | Chubby, find me the ship of Coot-Coot of Planet Warzack. | 小胖 帮我找到沃扎克星球的咕咕飞船 |
[26:12] | – I must speak with him next. – Aye, aye, captain. | -接下来我要和他聊聊 -好的 船长 |
[26:16] | And no pirate voice, Chubby. It’s just weird. | 不要有海盗的声音 小胖 很奇怪 |
[26:19] | Oh, right. Right away, Boo Boo. | 好的 马上 波波 |
[26:22] | Speaking of weird, did you get a load of Ta-Ta? | 说到奇怪 你仔细看塔塔了吗 |
[26:27] | Did he put on weight or what? | 他长胖了还是别的什么 |
[26:28] | Ha-ha. More like Fat-Fat the Third. | 更像是肥肥三世 |
[26:32] | You forgot to sign off there, Boo Boo. | 你忘记关了 波波 |
[26:37] | Oh, oh, yes, of course. | 对 我忘了 |
[26:39] | Over and out and talk soon, Fa… | 通话结束 尽快联系 肥 |
[26:42] | I mean, Fat Fa… I mean, Ta-Ta. | 我是说 肥肥 我的意思是 塔塔 |
[26:44] | Chubby! | 小胖 |
[26:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:58] | Boo Boo? Come in, Boo Boo. It’s Nuke | 波波 接电话 波波 这是努克 |
[27:00] | with the Sparkle Express. Come in. | 来自闪光快车 接电话 |
[27:02] | Argh. He’s not answering. I told you he’d be mad. | 他没有接电话 我告诉过你他会生气的 |
[27:06] | Mice. So sensitive. | 老鼠 太敏感了 |
[27:08] | B-52, I feel like we’re in over our heads here. | B-52 我觉得我们现在已经无能为力了 |
[27:11] | Bongo Bananas came to me at work and | 香蕉邦戈在工作的时候来找我 |
[27:13] | told me of Boo Boo’s plans. | 告诉我波波的计划 |
[27:15] | Sounds like a zoo war is about to break again. | 听起来动物大战又要爆发 |
[27:18] | What can we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[27:19] | There’s only one thing to do at a time like this, carbon. | 像这种情况我们只能做一件事 碳基 |
[27:22] | What is it? Tell me. | 是什么 告诉我 |
[27:24] | Oil your joints and get your motherboard tuned. | 给你的关节上油和调节好你的控制主板 |
[27:28] | Oil my… oh, come on. I’m an elephant. | 给我的 拜托 我是个大象 |
[27:32] | You can oil your joints and get tuned, but what can I do? | 你可以活动关节和调节主板 但我呢 |
[27:35] | I suppose you can try balancing on your front legs, | 我想你可以尝试平衡你的前腿 |
[27:38] | like they do in the circus. Some call it yoga I believe. | 像他们在马戏团那样 有人管那叫瑜伽 |
[27:42] | Thanks. Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 太谢谢了 |
[27:44] | Say, why don’t we call Princess Sparklefeather? | 你看 我们为什么不呼叫闪光羽毛公主 |
[27:48] | She’s the leader of the Nice Side. | 她是好人帮的首领 |
[27:50] | Surely she’ll know how to handle this. | 没错她会知道怎么解决的 |
[27:52] | I told you. She’s honeymooning at the Twin Island Planets | 我告诉你 她正在双子岛星度蜜月 |
[27:57] | for the next fractal ion. | 直到下个离子分形时才回来 |
[27:59] | And then there’s no telecommunication reception I’m afraid. | 而且恐怕那里接收不到信号 |
[28:02] | Goodness knows she’s earned the rest. | 天知道她休次假多不容易 |
[28:05] | Well, don’t you think she’d want to know | 好吧 难道你不认为她会想知道 |
[28:08] | that Boo Boo Squeal is amassing an | 尖叫鼠波波正在组织一个 |
[28:09] | army to violate the peace treaty | 军队打破和平条约 |
[28:11] | and get his little mouse hands on the Sauce again? | 把他的小耗子手再次放在沙司上 |
[28:14] | Ooh, that would probably be of interest, yes. | 那可能会很有趣 是的 |
[28:16] | But, as I said, she’s unreachable at the moment. | 但是 像我说的 她现在遥不可及 |
[28:19] | Then why don’t we go get her? | 那么我们为什么不能去找她呢 |
[28:22] | And interrupt her honeymoon? Heavens, no. | 打扰她的蜜月 天啊 不要 |
[28:26] | You don’t make sense sometimes, you know that? | 你有时真不讲理 你知道吗 |
[28:29] | I don’t make sense? | 我不讲理吗 |
[28:31] | I’m a robot. | 我是个机器人 |
[28:32] | All I do is make sense. | 我所做的一切都有理有据 |
[28:35] | I’m built to be factual. | 我的设计就是实事求是 |
[28:36] | And yet you’re making an emotional decision | 但是你在做一个情绪化的决定 |
[28:40] | to not interrupt the Princess’s honeymoon. | 不去打扰公主的蜜月 |
[28:43] | Hm, I suppose you have a point there, carbon-based. | 我想你说的挺有道理 碳基生命 |
[28:46] | I have to schedule a tune up | 我不得不做个调整 |
[28:48] | and get those tear ducts implants while I’m at it. | 在我工作的时候把泪管植入 |
[28:51] | Aah. We’re doomed. | 我们死定了 |
[28:57] | I’ve located Coot-Coot’s ship, Boo Boo. | 我定位到了咕咕的船 波波 |
[28:59] | He’s right up ahead, circling Nebula 2, | 他就在前面 绕着2号星云转 |
[29:02] | just like you said. | 像你说的那样 |
[29:04] | Well, what are you waiting for? Patch me through. | 好的 你在等什么 帮我接通 |
[29:08] | Hey. Do you… do you think I should go by Chub-Chub instead? | 你 你觉得我应该改名叫查布-查布吗 |
[29:11] | Why would you do that? You’ve always been Chubby. | 你为什么那么做 你一直就叫小胖 |
[29:15] | Well, he-he, all you guys have two names, all but me. | 你们所有人都有两个名字 除了我 |
[29:19] | And, uh… that should tell you something. | 还有 应该告诉你一些事儿 |
[29:22] | – Connect us to Coot-Coot. Oh, uh, okay. | -连线咕咕 -好的 |
[29:28] | Who goes there? | 是谁啊 |
[29:31] | Greetings, Coot-Coot. It’s been a while. | 你好 咕咕 好久不见 |
[29:36] | Ho-ho. Fancy meeting you here, Boo Boo Squeal. | 很高兴见到你 尖叫鼠波波 |
[29:40] | I thought I’d seen the last of you | 我上次见到你 |
[29:42] | after the battle of the Planet Bubbles. | 是在泡泡星星大战之后 |
[29:45] | Alas, that was only the beginning of the Mice side takeover. | 那只是老鼠帮占领的开始 |
[29:50] | We’ve since grown strong with the Sauce, Coot-Coot. | 自从有了沙司之后我们变强了 咕咕 |
[29:55] | You possess the Sauce? | 你有沙司吗 |
[29:58] | Well, no, not currently, it’s been | 不 现在没有 |
[30:01] | stripped from me by the Nice Side, | 是从前被好人帮从我这抢走的 |
[30:04] | but I’m working on regaining my powers. | 但我一直努力重新获得力量 |
[30:08] | Oh. Working hard? | 挺努力的啊 |
[30:11] | Very hard. | 非常努力 |
[30:13] | Yeah, almost there. | 对 几乎快实现了 |
[30:16] | Which brings me to the point of my visit. | 这提醒了我拜访你的目的 |
[30:19] | Ha-ha. I, I’m assembling a team of Galactic villains | 我 我正在组建一支在动物宇宙前所未有的 |
[30:24] | unlike anything the Zooverse has ever seen. | 整个银河系最强的恶人队伍 |
[30:29] | Separately we are fearsome, | 我们单打独斗还有点害怕 |
[30:32] | but together we’re unstoppable. | 但团结一起我们将势不可挡 |
[30:35] | And what are you gonna do with this team? | 然后你要用这支队伍做什么 |
[30:39] | We are going to curdle cheese | 我们要把奶酪冻起来 |
[30:42] | and tell funny stories about past wars. | 再讲些从前的战争趣事 |
[30:46] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[30:48] | We’re going to regain the Sauce, | 我们重新夺回沙司 |
[30:52] | violate that lousy peace treaty | 打破糟糕的和平条约 |
[30:55] | and propel the Zooverse back into war. | 促使动物宇宙重回战争 |
[31:01] | – Are you with us? – Oh! That sounds awesome. I’m in. | -你加入吗 -听起来很棒 我加入 |
[31:07] | Marvelous! Aah. | 妙极了 |
[31:10] | I have one more stop to make, | 我还有一个电话要打 |
[31:12] | then I’ll be in touch with directives, | 之后我会发号施令 |
[31:15] | the gist of which is to destroy the Nice Side. | 关键是要摧毁好人帮 |
[31:21] | I can’t wait. | 我迫不及待了 |
[31:23] | That’s the attitude. | 就是这个态度 |
[31:25] | Er, Chubby? End this transmission. | 小胖 停止传输 |
[31:29] | There, that wasn’t so difficult, was it? | 没什么难的 是不是 |
[31:33] | Uuh, n… no? | 不难 |
[31:35] | How about that goofy creature, Coot-Coot, huh? Ha-ha. | 那个傻乎乎的家伙怎么样 咕咕 |
[31:39] | Brains the size of a Swiss cheese hole. | 脑子只有瑞士奶酪洞那么大 |
[31:44] | Boo Boo, I’m still here. | 波波 我还在这呢 |
[31:46] | – Eh! You what? – Yeah, yeah. | -什么 -没错 是的 |
[31:48] | You turned off visual, but the audio is still live. | 你关了视频 但音频还开着 |
[31:53] | Chubby! | 小胖 |
[32:00] | B-52, I’d just feel a lot better | B-52 我现在感觉好多了 |
[32:03] | if we had somebody else on board. | 如果我们还能拉别的人加入 |
[32:05] | You know, to get our backs in case we’re in trouble. | 你知道的 有个后盾以防我们陷入麻烦 |
[32:07] | We need our very own Nice Side Hero team. | 我们需要自己的好人帮英雄队 |
[32:11] | Excuse me, what would they do to our backs? | 打扰一下 他们会对我们的背部做什么 |
[32:14] | Never mind, it’s just a figure of speech. | 没关系 这只是个比喻 |
[32:16] | Ah, you Carbons are known for your tenuous grasp on | 你们碳基生命是有名的对自己语言 |
[32:20] | your own language. | 掌握薄弱 |
[32:21] | Hey, I have an idea. | 我有一个好主意 |
[32:22] | My buddy who works with me would never let us down. | 一个和我工作的伙计绝不会让我们失望的 |
[32:26] | He’s a computer whiz. I’m going to call him. | 他是个电脑专家 我先给他打个电话 |
[32:28] | Oh, dear. Kingdoms have fallen on the backs of buddies. | 天呐 王国的命运要交给我们了 |
[32:34] | Marty, hey there. | 马蒂 你好啊 |
[32:35] | Hey, big guy. How’s it going? | 你好 大块头 怎么样呀 |
[32:37] | Uh, in a bit of a situation here. | 出了一点状况 |
[32:39] | You disappeared again. You back being a space hero? | 你又失踪了 回去当太空英雄了吗 |
[32:42] | Uh, trying to be. Say, did you… | 我努力吧 话说 你是否 |
[32:44] | did the boss dump all my work on you again? | 老板又把我所有的工作推给你了吗 |
[32:47] | Ha. He buried me up to my eyeballs. | 是的呀 工作都快把我淹没了 |
[32:50] | Oh, that’s okay though. I can handle it. I’m mostly eyeballs. | 不过没事 我可以应付 我很能干的 |
[32:54] | Don’t worry. I’ll take it all off your hands | 别担心 我一回去 |
[32:56] | when I come back, Marty. | 就接手你的工作 马蒂 |
[32:57] | Oh! Er, they didn’t call you? | 对了 他们没联系你吗 |
[32:59] | No. About what? | 没 有什么事吗 |
[33:02] | Er… The boss, uh, terminated you, Nuke. | 老板炒了你 努克 |
[33:04] | They’re letting you go. They don’t want | 他们要让你走 他们不要 |
[33:06] | a space hero who keeps taking time off. | 一个一直在休假的太空英雄 |
[33:09] | Space heroes are cool and everything, | 太空英雄是很酷的 |
[33:11] | but don’t get their work done, you know? | 但他们工作给你的完不成 你懂吗 |
[33:13] | I hope this space hero thing works out for you, Carbon, | 我希望太空英雄的名号可以帮你 碳基 |
[33:15] | or you’ll have to go to the Space Unemployment office | 否则你就得去太空失业办公室 |
[33:18] | to get your peanuts. | 领你的花生了 |
[33:20] | Oh, boy. I hope so too. | 天呐 我也希望如此 |
[33:22] | Say, Marty, I need a favor. | 对了 马蒂 我需要你帮忙 |
[33:24] | No need to ask, big guy. You can | 直接说吧 大块头 我随时 |
[33:26] | put me down as a reference anytime. | 会为你两肋插刀 |
[33:28] | Thanks, Marty, | 谢了 马蒂 |
[33:29] | – but that’s not what I’m talking about. – It’s not? | -但那不是我要说的 -不是吗 |
[33:32] | No, I’m here with my pal B-52 | 不是 我现在和我朋友好人帮的 |
[33:34] | of the Nice Side robotic fleet. | 机器人舰队的B-52在一起 |
[33:35] | Oh. Ah! Well, excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[33:36] | Moving up in the Zooverse already, I see. | 你们已经在朝动物宇宙前进 我明白 |
[33:39] | Uh, yeah, space hero stuff. | 是的 太空英雄一类的事 |
[33:42] | You know how it is. | 你知道怎么回事 |
[33:43] | Yeah, argh. Wish I did. | 是啊 希望我明白 |
[33:45] | Marty, the Mice Side is at it again. | 马蒂 老鼠帮卷土重来了 |
[33:48] | They are planning to break the Zooverse | 他们计划撕毁动物宇宙 |
[33:50] | truce and start an all-out war. | 休战协定然后发动全面战争 |
[33:52] | Oh. Get out! | 别去 |
[33:53] | I wish I could, but we have to fight. | 我希望我可以 但我们得战斗 |
[33:57] | There’s no time to spare. | 没有时间闲聊了 |
[33:58] | What’s all this have to do with me? | 这事和我有关系吗 |
[34:00] | He’s about to ask you to agree to perilous activities | 他想让你同意参加的危险活动 |
[34:03] | far beyond your skill or understanding, | 已经远超你的能力或理解范围了 |
[34:05] | carbon-based. | 碳基生命 |
[34:06] | Ah, okay. Oh. | 好吧 |
[34:08] | Uh, kinda. Marty, the Nice Side currently has no leader. | 差不多 马蒂 好人帮目前群龙无首 |
[34:13] | Princess Sparklefeather is on her honeymoon | 闪光羽毛公主现在在度蜜月 |
[34:15] | and can’t be reached. | 联系不到她 |
[34:16] | I know this is inconvenient, but… | 我知道这不方便 但是 |
[34:18] | That’s putting it mildly. | 但得委婉地告诉他 |
[34:20] | But would you join us to try and put a stop to this craziness? | 但你会加入我们阻止这个疯狂的事吗 |
[34:23] | It’s going to take time from work, isn’t it? | 这要腾出工作的时间 是吗 |
[34:26] | Probably. | 应该吧 |
[34:26] | Uh, maybe I should just call in sick, then. | 也许我应该请个病假 |
[34:29] | – Might not be a bad idea. – Okay, I’m in. | -不是一个坏点子 -好 我加入 |
[34:33] | Yeah? Thanks, Marty! | 是吗 谢谢 马蒂 |
[34:35] | I knew we could count on you. | 我就知道你靠谱 |
[34:36] | Hey, since it is dangerous and all, | 既然这一切很危险 |
[34:38] | how about we pick a new name for me? | 不如给我编个新名字 |
[34:41] | A new name? What do you mean? | 新名字吗 什么意思 |
[34:43] | Well, Marty doesn’t really have a ring to it, | 是这样 马蒂这名字没有震撼感 |
[34:45] | you know? How about Zortec? | 你明白吗 佐特克怎么样 |
[34:48] | Zortec? Hmm… I don’t know. | 佐特克吗 我不知道 |
[34:51] | Or Eyeballs McSane? | 或者眼球麦克桑怎么样呢 |
[34:53] | Uh, I’m kind of used to calling you Marty. | 我有点习惯叫你马蒂了 |
[34:56] | I don’t know if I can stop now. | 不知道我能不能停止这么叫你 |
[34:58] | It might take some practice. | 这需要一点时间练习的 |
[34:59] | Slim Green Star? | 小绿星呢 |
[35:00] | – Ooh! That’s very heroic. – You like it? | -这很英雄特色 -你喜欢吗 |
[35:04] | Indeed. | 喜欢 |
[35:06] | Why don’t we think about it, Marty? | 为什么我们不再考虑一下呢 马蒂 |
[35:08] | Slim, hey, try it out. | 小绿星 试着说说 |
[35:11] | Okay, Slim. | 好的 小绿星 |
[35:12] | Nice. Ha-ha. | 很好 |
[35:14] | Slim Green Star reporting for duty. | 小绿星前来报到 |
[35:16] | – Where do we start? – Right at the top. | -我们从哪里开始呢 -现在马上 |
[35:18] | I need you to use your supercomputer skills | 我需要你用你的超级电脑技能 |
[35:20] | to intercept the leader of the Mice Side, Boo Boo Squeal. | 去拦截老鼠帮的领袖 尖叫鼠波波 |
[35:23] | We need to know what he’s up to. | 我们得知道他在干什么 |
[35:25] | Woah. I’m on it. | 我立刻去做 |
[35:35] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[35:38] | I’m still waiting on those three gnats | 我还在等最后一个任务时 |
[35:41] | you promised me for the last mission. | 你承诺给我的那三个虫子 |
[35:44] | They are coming, | 他们来了 |
[35:46] | Chewflies, they’re coming. | 咀嚼蝇 他们快到了 |
[35:47] | I’d like to know when. | 我很想知道什么时候到 |
[35:50] | Soon. I got my bookkeeper on it as we speak. | 快了 在我们说话时我的簿记员查到了 |
[35:55] | In the meantime, I have a proposition for you. | 与此同时 我有个提议给你 |
[36:00] | I always seem to get the soggy end of the lily pad | 你的提议似乎总是没有给我带来 |
[36:04] | with your propositions, Boo Boo. | 任何好事 波波 |
[36:07] | Well, not this time. | 这回不是了 |
[36:10] | I want you to join us in violating that ridiculous truce | 我想让你加入我们违背那可笑的停战协议 |
[36:15] | and declaring a new war on the Zooverse. | 然后在动物宇宙发动新战争的计划 |
[36:19] | Will I finally get my gnats? | 那我会得到我的虫子吗 |
[36:23] | You can have all the gnats you want | 你可以得到你要的所有虫子 |
[36:28] | Chewflies, eh? | 咀嚼蝇 怎么样 |
[36:29] | Endless gnats. | 吃不完的虫子 |
[36:31] | Endless gnats? Ooh-hoo. | 吃不完的虫子吗 |
[36:34] | You speak of dreams, Boo Boo. | 你说到了我的梦想 波波 |
[36:36] | Ha-ha. Okay, I’m in. | 好的 我加入 |
[36:39] | Splendid, and now with my fearsome new army | 太棒了 现在有我令人害怕的新军队 |
[36:44] | by my side, ha-ha, | 在我这边 |
[36:46] | Chewflies, | 咀嚼蝇 |
[36:47] | Coot-Coot, | 咕咕 |
[36:48] | Ta-Ta | 塔塔 |
[36:49] | and Kitty Clank, | 和猫咪柯兰克 |
[36:50] | the Mice Side will rise again | 老鼠帮会再一次崛起 |
[36:55] | and the Zooverses won’t know what hit them. Ah? | 动物宇宙不会知道是什么袭击了他们 |
[36:59] | Chubby, get me coordinates for the Sparkle Express. | 小胖 给我闪光快车的坐标 |
[37:04] | It’s time to settle an old score. | 是时候算旧账了 |
[37:14] | I feel a lot better with Marty on our side, B-52. | 有马蒂在我身边我很放心 B-52 |
[37:17] | He may have never fought a space battle, | 他也许从没打过太空战 |
[37:18] | but there’s strength in numbers. | 但多了一个人的力量 |
[37:20] | You mean Slim Green Star? | 你指小绿星吗 |
[37:22] | You know, carbon-based, | 你知道 碳基生命 |
[37:24] | sometimes the power of the mind is greater than you think. | 有时信念的力量会超过你的想象 |
[37:26] | – What do you mean? – I mean, sometimes | -你指什么呢 -我是说 有时 |
[37:29] | all it takes for an ordinary carbon to rise | 只要相信自己一个普通的碳基生命 |
[37:31] | to extraordinary achievements is the belief in oneself. | 也会有不同寻常的的成就 |
[37:35] | If Marty doesn’t inspire one to be | 如果马蒂不能鼓舞一个人去变成 |
[37:38] | all they can be, | 可以成为的人 |
[37:40] | perhaps Slim does. | 也许小绿星会 |
[37:41] | And therein lies a hero. | 因此会成就一位英雄 |
[37:44] | Wow, I, I never thought of it like that. | 我从来没想过像这样的事 |
[37:47] | Well, your brain synapses are extremely limited. | 你的脑突触非常有限 |
[37:51] | Huh? Oh, hey, | 你说什么 对了 |
[37:53] | I have another friend I want you to meet. | 我还有个朋友想让你见见 |
[37:55] | We worked the circus together on planet Nordoozy. | 我们在诺多兹星的马戏团一起表演过 |
[37:58] | You were in a circus? | 你以前是马戏团的吗 |
[38:00] | Yeah, that was before my cubicle job crushed | 是的 是办公室的工作摧毁了 |
[38:03] | my showbiz dreams. | 我的演艺梦前的事 |
[38:04] | – That’s where I met Rudy. – Oh, fine. | -就在那我遇见了鲁迪 -好吧 |
[38:07] | Let’s meet this circus act, alright? | 我们见见马戏演员 可以吗 |
[38:10] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[38:10] | Shh. I’m gonna call him. | 我要联系他了 |
[38:13] | I bet he’d love to help us. | 我打赌他乐意帮助我们 |
[38:15] | Check’s in the mail. | 查看邮件中 |
[38:17] | Rudy, it’s me, | 鲁迪 是我 |
[38:19] | Nuke Tiptoes. | 小趾头努克 |
[38:19] | Nuke? I didn’t recognize. | 努克吗 我没认出来 |
[38:22] | You’ve gotten big, pachyderm. | 你变大了 大象 |
[38:24] | Your ears are huge. | 你耳朵好大 |
[38:25] | Uh, thanks. Er, I think. | 谢了 才怪 |
[38:28] | Yeah, I haven’t seen you since we left the circus. | 是的 自从离开马戏团我就没见过你了 |
[38:31] | What you been up to? | 你最近在干什么呢 |
[38:32] | Oh, you know, same old same old. | 你懂的 老本行 |
[38:34] | I held down an office job till today. | 我至今还在办公室工作 |
[38:36] | Ha-ha. Learned to fly a starship, saved the Zooverse. | 学会了开飞船 救了动物宇宙 |
[38:40] | Ha-ha. You’re still funny, Nuke. | 你还是那么幽默 努克 |
[38:43] | Maybe I should have been a comedian. | 也许我应该成为一个喜剧演员 |
[38:45] | It’d be safer, that’s for sure. | 那会更安全 毫无疑问 |
[38:47] | Listen, Rudy. I’ll make this short and sweet. | 听好了 鲁迪 我长话短说 |
[38:50] | How would you like to join me on the Nice Side | 你想不想加入好人帮 |
[38:54] | and help defend the Zooverse against | 然后帮助动物宇宙抵御 |
[38:56] | an impending Mice Side attack? | 即将来临的老鼠帮的袭击呢 |
[38:58] | An attack? But it’s peacetime. | 袭击吗 但现在是和平时代 |
[39:00] | And peace is about to end unless we defend it. | 除非我们捍卫它否则和平就没了 |
[39:03] | Oh, sounds exciting. | 听起来很振奋啊 |
[39:05] | Sign him up, he’s too dim to fear anything. | 让他加入吧 他迟钝得什么都不怕 |
[39:08] | What do you say, old pal? Are you with us? | 怎么样呢 老朋友 加入我们吗 |
[39:10] | Sure, what do we defend first? | 当然 首先我们要防卫什么呢 |
[39:13] | Perhaps, um, us. | 大概 我们 |
[39:15] | Not to alarm you, carbon-based, | 不是警告你 碳基生命 |
[39:17] | but it appears as though we got visitors. | 但似乎我们有人来拜访了 |
[39:20] | It’s Coot-Coot! | 是咕咕 |
[39:24] | Nice to see you, | 很高兴见到你们 |
[39:25] | Nice Siders. | 好人帮成员 |
[39:26] | I think it’s time for your demise. | 我认为你们的死期到了 |
[39:32] | You okay, Nuke? | 你还好吗 努克 |
[39:34] | What’s going on? Are you still there? | 发生了什么 你还在吗 |
[39:37] | We’re hit. Argh. Are we gonna die? | 我们遭到了攻击 我们要死了吗 |
[39:39] | Negative, elephant, the damage is strictly cosmetic. | 不会的 大象 只是表面损坏而已 |
[39:44] | Activating Deep Space lasers. | 激活重型激光炮 |
[39:46] | Hang on, as you carbons say. | 等下 碳基你来发命令吧 |
[39:53] | Those lasers are strong, B-52. | 这些激光炮很强 B-52 |
[39:55] | Can we withstand this attack? | 我们能承受得住吗 |
[39:57] | No ones’ ship’s weaponry can disable the B-52 Express. | 没有人的飞船武器能让B-52快车瘫痪 |
[40:09] | We’re hit. We’re hit. | 我们被击中了 我们被击中啦 |
[40:11] | Tell me where you are, Nuke, I’m coming. | 告诉我你们在哪 努克 我就到 |
[40:13] | I’ll be there like the old days at the circus. | 我会像以前在马戏团那样 |
[40:16] | Remember the song? | 记得那首歌吗 |
[40:18] | ♪ I’ll be there, my friend ♪ | ♪ 我会在你身边 我的朋友 ♪ |
[40:20] | ♪ By your side ♪ | ♪ 陪伴着你 ♪ |
[40:22] | ♪ I’ll be there too ♪ | ♪ 我也会在你身边 ♪ |
[40:25] | Eh, eh. ♪ Let’s take a ride ♪ | ♪ 让我们去兜风 ♪ |
[40:27] | ♪ To the canteen I’ll be with you ♪ Ah-ha-ha. | ♪ 和你一起去食堂 ♪ 哈哈哈 |
[40:33] | ♪ No matter what I’ll be there too ♪ | ♪ 不论发生什么我也会在你身边 ♪ |
[40:39] | Prepare for war Nice Siders. | 准备开战 好人帮成员 |
[40:42] | Rudy, Rudy? | 鲁迪 鲁迪呢 |
[40:44] | We lost your circus pal, carbon. | 你的马戏团朋友信号丢失 碳基 |
[40:46] | You’re singing on your own now. | 你现在得自己唱歌了 |
[40:48] | Oh, geez! | 天啊 |
[40:50] | ♪ In hardship and in glee I’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 有福同享 有难同当 ♪ |
[40:54] | ♪ I’ll be there, My friend, you’ll see ♪ | ♪ 我会在你身边 朋友 你会看到的 ♪ |
[40:58] | Take that, nicey-nice. | 吃我一炮 好人 |
[41:01] | And that, and that, and that! | 接好 接好 接好了 |
[41:03] | Whoa, that’s heavy artillery. | 那是重炮啊 |
[41:06] | How many warships are out there? | 外面有多少飞船啊 |
[41:08] | Stand by, carbon-based. | 准备 碳基生命 |
[41:11] | – My instruments read four. – Four?! | -我的仪器上说是4架 -4架吗 |
[41:17] | Stop the universe, I want to get off. | 停下来 我要下船 |
[41:21] | Kiss your little behinds goodbye, peace-nicks. | 和你的小屁股吻别吧 和平间隙 |
[41:28] | The Mice Side rules the Zooverse. | 老鼠帮会统治动物宇宙 |
[41:36] | Fire! | 开火 |
[41:38] | We, we have to do something, B-52. | 我们得做点什么 B-52 |
[41:41] | Uh, can we get out of here? | 我们可以离开这吗 |
[41:43] | Attempting, carbon-based. | 正做着呢 碳基生命 |
[41:45] | Attempting. | 做着呢 |
[41:46] | Incredible, that tin can you call a ship is still in | 难以置信啊 你那所谓的飞船还是 |
[41:51] | one piece? | 完整的吗 |
[41:52] | Well, hello, B-52, fancy seeing you here. | 你好啊 B-52 很高兴见到你 |
[41:56] | Kitty Clank, you cat. | 猫咪柯兰克 你喵的 |
[41:58] | I should have known you were involved. | 我早该知道你也参与进来了 |
[42:00] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[42:01] | Once upon a time, we were constructed in the same factory. | 曾经 我们被同一所工厂建造出来 |
[42:05] | Albeit me, | 虽然我 |
[42:06] | from top of the line components and from him scraps. | 是从线路组件边角料和他身上的废料接成的 |
[42:09] | Uh-huh, there’s an after-hours joke by bored technicians. | 无聊的技工开了个业余的玩笑 |
[42:13] | They inserted a motherboard into the abominable creation | 他们将一块主板插进了这个讨厌的东西中 |
[42:16] | and it got away from them, became self-aware. | 然后它逃了出来 有了自我意识 |
[42:19] | Took on a life of its own. | 开始过自己的生活了 |
[42:21] | Now, it’s obviously aligned with the Mice Side. | 现在很明显他站在老鼠帮那边 |
[42:25] | Mice Side? But he’s a cat type thingy. | 老鼠帮 但它的形状像一只猫啊 |
[42:30] | Evil aligns itself with evil, carbon-based. | 物以类聚 碳基生命 |
[42:34] | Mouse, cat, no matter. | 不管是老鼠还是猫 |
[42:36] | We’re the enemy in their equation. | 在他们看来我们就是敌人 |
[42:39] | Prepare to be blasted to smithereens. | 准备被炸成碎片把 |
[42:45] | We’re doomed. | 我们要被炸毁了 |
[42:47] | Never fear, carbon, B-52 is here. | 别担心 碳基 有B-52在呢 |
[42:51] | Oh, yeah? Indeed. | -是吗 -当然 |
[42:53] | I’ve had just about enough of this craziness. | 我受够了这种攻击 |
[42:56] | Engage turbo thrusters. | 使用涡轮推进器 |
[42:58] | Hold on tight to your little goofy tail, carbon. | 碳基 紧紧夹住你的小尾巴 |
[43:02] | We’re out of here. | 我们要冲出去了 |
[43:13] | Ta-Ta, tell me, have you destroyed the sparkle Express, | 塔塔 告诉我你毁掉闪光快车了吗 |
[43:19] | that pesky elephant and that annoying robot, | 那只烦人的大象和那个讨厌的机器人 |
[43:23] | my most despised foes? | 我最看不起的敌人 |
[43:25] | We, uh, almost destroyed it, Boo Boo. | 我们 差一点就成功了 波波 |
[43:29] | What do you mean, almost? | 你说差一点是什么意思 |
[43:33] | You either did or you didn’t. | 要么就毁了要么就没有 |
[43:35] | We attacked savagely and did loads of damage, | 我们进攻猛烈而且造成很大伤害 |
[43:37] | I can assure you. | 我可以保证 |
[43:38] | But? | 但是呢 |
[43:39] | But, uh, they were able to warp speed and they got away. | 但他们能够加速然后就逃跑了 |
[43:44] | They didn’t… they… they got away? | 他们没有 他们 他们逃跑了吗 |
[43:48] | Argh! I assembled the greatest team | 我把最凶残的恶棍聚集起来 |
[43:51] | of vicious villains ever put together | 组建出最强大的军队 |
[43:54] | and they can’t overtake a ship named the sparkle Express? | 他们都解决不了名为闪光快车的船吗 |
[43:59] | Oh, when it’s four on one? | 还是在四对一的时候吗 |
[44:03] | We’ll get them next time, Boo Boo. | 波波我们下次会毁掉他们的 |
[44:05] | Next time? Argh! | 下次 |
[44:07] | The proud space warrior Ta-Ta the Third, | 骄傲的宇宙战士塔塔三世 |
[44:10] | son of Ta-Ta the Second | 塔塔二世的儿子 |
[44:11] | and grandson of First Ta-Ta, will get them next time? | 塔塔一世的孙子 下次能毁灭他们吗 |
[44:16] | Argh! You know what? You are fired! | 你知道吗 你被解雇了 |
[44:19] | That’s not the attitude of a deputy commander. | 这不是副司令官该有的态度 |
[44:23] | – What about the Sauce you promised me? – What about it? | -那你答应我的沙司呢 -怎么了 |
[44:26] | If we can’t even down a bucket of bolts like the sparkle Express, | 若我们都不能从闪光快车上卸下一桶螺丝 |
[44:30] | how can we expect to regain the full power of the Sauce? | 我们怎么能重新取得沙司的全部力量 |
[44:36] | We’ll find the Sauce, Boo Boo. | 我们会找到沙司的 波波 |
[44:38] | Uhm, it’s too late for promises. | 现在承诺太晚了 |
[44:41] | You are fired, Ta-Ta. | 你被解雇了 塔塔 |
[44:44] | Go get an office job or something, will you? | 找份正式的工作或干点别的 好吧 |
[44:46] | You’re not cut out for this. Ooh. | 你不适合做这个 |
[44:49] | Chubby! | 小胖 |
[44:50] | Yes, Boo Boo? | 是 波波 |
[44:51] | Fire him. | 炒了他 |
[44:53] | Yes, Boo Boo. | 好的 波波 |
[44:56] | But… but, Boo Boo! | 但是 但是 波波 |
[45:09] | Wait a minute, eh, uh, this looks familiar. | 等一下 看着有点熟悉 |
[45:12] | – Are we in the… – The Sauce Dimension. | -我们是在 -沙司的空间里 |
[45:15] | But how… how did we… | 但是 我们怎么做到的 |
[45:17] | Our systems went into overdrive during the laser battle, | 我们的系统在激光战斗中驱使过度 |
[45:20] | so when I hit warp speed | 因此我点击加速时 |
[45:21] | it doubled down on our trajectory. | 它使我们的轨道翻倍了 |
[45:24] | My calculations tell me we were propelled | 我的计算告诉我我们被推进 |
[45:26] | through a rip in the space-time fabric, | 穿越进了时空的裂痕 |
[45:28] | and were therefore able to cross dimensions. | 因此才能穿过空间 |
[45:32] | – Whoa, that’s gnarly. – Indeed. | -太扭曲了 -是吧 |
[45:36] | What do we do now? | 我们现在要怎么办 |
[45:37] | Those Mice Side ships are gonna be looking for us. | 那些老鼠帮的飞船正在寻找我们 |
[45:39] | In all probability, yes. | 是的 很可能 |
[45:42] | You’ll need to lay low for a while as you carbon-bases say, | 你需要躺一会就像你们碳基生命说的那样 |
[45:46] | assess the damage to the sparkle Express | 评估闪光快车的损坏程度 |
[45:48] | and utilize Sauce power to reboot our systems. | 利用沙司的能量重启我们的系统 |
[45:51] | If Boo Boo Squeal is able to tap into the Sauce power again | 若波波能够再次窃取沙司的能量 |
[45:54] | there may be no stopping him. | 就没有什么能阻挡他了 |
[45:57] | That’s the risk we face, carbon-based. | 这是我们面临的风险 碳基生命 |
[45:59] | Enough Sauce exists to flood an entire dimension. | 足够的沙司可以淹没整个空间 |
[46:03] | If one were to perform a simple tweak, | 若有人能做出简单的调整 |
[46:06] | like adding jalapeno, it could be catastrophic to the Zooverse. | 若加上点黑料 这会是动物宇宙的灾难 |
[46:11] | Ah, well, I’m worried, B-52. | 我很担心 B-52 |
[46:13] | Worry is not an emotion that computes in my data-banks, | 担心不是我数据库中的情绪 |
[46:16] | but I share your sentiment of great concern. | 但我很关心你的情绪 |
[46:20] | – So, you’re worried? – If you prefer. | -所以你在担心吗 -如果你希望 |
[46:34] | Congratulations on your promotion to Deputy Commander, | 祝贺你成为副指挥官 |
[46:39] | Chewflies. | 咀嚼蝇 |
[46:41] | I should have offered you the position from the outset. | 我应该一开始就给你这个职位的 |
[46:44] | Yeah, you should’ve. But hey, live, learn. Ha-ha. | 是 你早该这样 但活到老学到老 |
[46:49] | We won’t slip up again, I can assure you of that, Boo Boo. | 我们不会再失败了 我保证 波波 |
[46:54] | I don’t expect you to, | 我不指望你这么做 |
[46:56] | and I’d like to add to our ranks. Ha-ha. | 我希望壮大我们的队伍 |
[46:59] | I thought I’d assembled the ideal team, | 我以为我已经建成一支理想队伍 |
[47:03] | but now I’m not so sure. | 但现在我不确定了 |
[47:06] | I need one more member. | 我需要更多的成员 |
[47:10] | Oh, oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[47:11] | – Someone cunning. – Yes? | -狡猾的人 -好的 |
[47:14] | Someone ruthless. | 冷酷的人 |
[47:18] | Someone so absolutely, undeniably, incredibly evil | 绝对的 不可否认的 极度邪恶的人 |
[47:24] | that the entire Zooverse will quake in fear | 整个动物宇宙的人一看到他们 |
[47:28] | at the mere sight of them. | 都会害怕得颤抖 |
[47:30] | I’m ready, Boo Boo. | 我准备好了 波波 |
[47:32] | Hey, I think I know someone who fits the bill. | 嘿 我想我知道谁适合这些条件 |
[47:36] | He-he. I’ll call on Postal. | 我要给邮邮打电话 |
[47:42] | – Postal? Oh. – Postal? | -邮邮 -邮邮 |
[47:46] | Uh, he lives on one of those bio diverse planets | 他住在积云星系的一个物种丰富的 |
[47:50] | in the Cumulon Galaxy. | 行星上 |
[47:52] | It’s a real throwback. Has an atmosphere, ice glaciers, | 真是个返祖者 有大气层 冰川 |
[47:59] | mountain vistas, rolling meadows. He-he. | 山景 起伏的草地 |
[48:03] | You know, the whole nine yards. | 你知道 整整有九个院子这么大 |
[48:06] | Hu-ha, sounds like it’s bigger than nine yards to me. | 听上去比我的九个院子要大 |
[48:09] | We might never find him. | 我们可能找不到他 |
[48:11] | We should pick someone closer. | 我们应该找他亲近的人 |
[48:12] | Hush, Chubby. | 小胖 安静 |
[48:15] | I’m intrigued. | 我很好奇 |
[48:17] | Can you get me in touch with this Postal character? | 你能给我联系一下邮邮这个人吗 |
[48:21] | Sure, I got his number around here somewhere. | 当然 我记得我有他的联系方式 |
[48:25] | I… I… I’ll have him call you. | 我 我 我会让他给你打电话 |
[48:29] | Excellent. Mark my words. | 很好 帮我带句话 |
[48:32] | Once my army is at full strength | 一旦我的军队够强大 |
[48:36] | there will be no stopping us. | 就没有什么能阻挡我们了 |
[48:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[48:45] | – Oh, stop. – What? | -停下 -什么 |
[48:48] | Uh, just stop. You’re a pachyderm. | 就是停下 你真是一个厚皮动物 |
[48:51] | It, it, it’s silly when you do it. | 就 就 当你这样做时就很蠢 |
[48:54] | Sorry, Boo Boo. | 对不起 波波 |
[48:55] | Em, Chubby? | 小胖 |
[48:57] | That heel Ta-Ta the Third, | 那拖后腿的塔塔三世 |
[48:59] | said that the sparkle Express used warp speed | 说闪光快车使用了加速 |
[49:04] | to escape our attack. | 逃过了我们的袭击 |
[49:06] | But they aren’t on our radar screens. | 但他们没有在我们雷达范围内 |
[49:12] | So, where did they go? | 所以 他们去哪了 |
[49:14] | Uh, far away I guess. | 我猜在很远的地方 |
[49:16] | It would have to be extraordinarily far away | 那必须是非常远 |
[49:21] | to evade our Goudas radar, | 才能躲过我们的雷达 |
[49:24] | unless… Unless it was another dimension entirely, | 除非 除非他们在另一个空间 |
[49:32] | like the Sauce Dimension. | 就比如沙司空间 |
[49:35] | Oh! Wow, you think? | 你这么认为吗 |
[49:37] | Chubby, prepare warp speed. No coordinates. | 小胖 准备加速 没有坐标 |
[49:42] | No coordinates? But, Boo Boo, we’d… We could implode. | 没有坐标 但波波 我们会自爆的 |
[49:46] | So could the sparkle Express, he-he, but they didn’t. | 所以闪光快车就可以 还没有爆炸 |
[49:51] | And you can’t tell me they had time | 你不要告诉我他们有时间 |
[49:54] | to enter coordinates under intense laser fire from all sides. | 在激烈的战斗中输入坐标 |
[49:59] | No, they just roll the cheese cubes and took their chances. | 不 他们只是放手一搏 抓住了机会 |
[50:04] | I think they landed right in the Sauce Dimension, | 我觉得他们就在沙司空间着陆 |
[50:09] | uh, uh, and so will we. | 我们也要这样 |
[50:11] | The Sauce Dimension calls all form into itself. | 沙司空间将所有形式都叫做自身 |
[50:15] | We’ll get there. I… I’m sure of it. | 我们会到那里 我确定 |
[50:19] | You know, it’s actually kind of relaxing out here, B-52. | 你知道吗 在这里很放松 B-52 |
[50:23] | Ah, yes. The Sauce Dimension contains a unique aroma | 是的 沙司有一种独特的香气 |
[50:26] | that can lower carbon-based blood pressure, | 可以降低碳基生命的血压 |
[50:29] | as well as cholesterol and put one at ease. | 还有胆固醇 能使人放松 |
[50:32] | And in my case, it’s like instant component lube. | 在我看来 它就像是临时的润滑油 |
[50:36] | It’s, like, really chill. I could get used to this. | 它是真的冷 我应该可以适应 |
[50:40] | To be at one with the Sauce is to | 住在沙司空间的人就像 |
[50:42] | inhabit this relaxed space all the time. | 一直住在这种放松的空间 |
[50:45] | You need only imagine it and it’s there for you. | 你只需要想象 它就在那里 |
[50:49] | Umm, maybe one day when I can just let go and be. | 或许有一天我可以放手 |
[50:53] | You know, | 你知道 |
[50:54] | when the Mice Side isn’t gearing up for war with us. | 当老鼠帮没有做好开战的准备时 |
[50:56] | They won’t find us here, carbon-based. | 他们不会找到我们的 碳基生命 |
[50:59] | It’s a very precise wrinkle in the space-time continuum | 这是时空连续体中非常准确的褶皱 |
[51:02] | that leads to the Sauce Dimension. | 可以通向沙司空间 |
[51:05] | And the odds of Boo Boo Squeal finding it are | 尖叫鼠波波发现这里的概率 |
[51:08] | 4,000,367,802,473 4 trillion, 376 million, 802 thousand, 473… | |
[51:13] | Hello there, cheese brains. | 你好啊 奶酪大脑们 |
[51:17] | …uh, one. | 之一 |
[51:19] | So much for odds. | 几率真大 |
[51:20] | We meet again, Nice Siders. | 我们又见面了 好人帮成员 |
[51:23] | Now, if you don’t mind, ha-ha, pass the Sauce. | 现在 若你们不介意就穿过沙司吧 |
[51:28] | Boo Boo, allow me to remind you that attacking us | 波波 请允许我提醒你一下 |
[51:31] | in the Sauce Dimension is an astoundingly bad idea. | 你们在沙司空间攻击我们是不明智的 |
[51:34] | And why is that, rust bucket? | 为什么呢 铁锈桶 |
[51:37] | Or are you bluffing? | 要不就是你在虚张声势 |
[51:40] | Your poker face is lousy, whereas I won | 你的扑克脸让我很不舒服 而我赢了 |
[51:44] | the Milky Way Millennial Cheese Tournament back to back. | 银河千年奶酪锦标赛 |
[51:49] | The Milky Way Millennial Cheese Tournament? | 银河千年奶酪锦标赛 |
[51:51] | Wait, how old are you? | 等等 你多大了 |
[51:53] | None of your business, elephant. | 不关你的事 大象 |
[51:55] | Never ask a mouse his age. | 不要问一只老鼠的年龄 |
[51:58] | You may have escaped my cohorts, | 你们可能从我同伙手里跑掉了 |
[52:01] | but you won’t escape me. | 但在我这你是跑不掉的 |
[52:03] | Now, prepare yourselves to feel the Mice Side’s wrath. | 现在好好感受老鼠帮的愤怒吧 |
[52:10] | Very well, Boo Boo. | 很棒 波波 |
[52:12] | You’ve got us right where you want us. | 你把我们带到了你想要的地方 |
[52:13] | – Fire at will. – Wait. Do… do… what? | -随意开火吧 -做 做什么 |
[52:16] | So long, losers. | 太长时间了 手下败将 |
[52:19] | Chubby, open fire. | 小胖 开火 |
[52:22] | Activating lasers, Boo Boo. | 正激活激光炮 波波 |
[52:23] | – What just happened? – They fired their lasers | -刚才发生了什么 -他们发射了激光 |
[52:26] | and were thrown back from whence they came. | 又回到了他们来时的地方 |
[52:29] | There is no aggression in the Sauce Dimension. | 在沙司空间没有侵略 |
[52:33] | Wow. You mean we’re totally safe here too? | 你的意思是我们在这绝对安全吗 |
[52:36] | The Sauce Dimension is a pot of tranquility | 沙司空间是混乱的动物宇宙里的 |
[52:39] | in the chaotic Zooverse. | 一片净土 |
[52:41] | All beings who enter it can bask in its stillness, | 所有进到这里面的人都能感受到这份宁静 |
[52:44] | while all violator’s actions are reversed on those perpetrators. | 而所有的违法行为都会转向违法者的 |
[52:50] | I feel like we should be seated on the floor | 我觉得我们应该坐在地板上 |
[52:52] | in one of those yoga poses you were talking about. | 做一做你说的瑜伽姿势 |
[52:56] | Well, you were circus-trained. | 你受过马戏团训练 |
[52:58] | I imagine it’s no problem for you. | 我想着对你没什么问题 |
[53:00] | I didn’t do the seat routines. | 我没有做过常规的表演 |
[53:02] | I, I was more of a dancer. | 我 我更像是一个舞者 |
[53:04] | Oh, my. You learn something new every day. | 天哪 你每天都会学到新的东西 |
[53:11] | What the… Where are… Where did they go? | 怎么了 在哪里 他们去哪了 |
[53:17] | And where’s the Sauce? | 沙司空间在哪里 |
[53:19] | Uh, it looks like we’re not in the | 看起来我们已经不在 |
[53:22] | Sauce Dimension anymore, Boo Boo. | 沙司空间了 波波 |
[53:24] | I can see that, you big log. Why not? | 我看出来了 你个大块头 为什么 |
[53:27] | I had those rubes right where I wanted them. | 我想找到他们的地方有我要的东西 |
[53:30] | – You wanna try warp speed again? – No. | -你要再试一次加速吗 -不要 |
[53:33] | No, no, let them sweat. | 不 不 让他们跑吧 |
[53:36] | They know they can only run for so long. | 他们知道他们只能跑这么久 |
[53:39] | And wherever they go, sooner or later, we’ll find them. | 不管他们去哪 迟早我们会找到他们的 |
[53:50] | Enough. | 够了 |
[53:52] | Hello, is this thing on? | 喂 这是开着的吗 |
[53:56] | Chubby, where is this transmission coming from? | 小胖 这是从哪里传来的 |
[53:59] | Uh, hmm, looks like the Cumulum Galaxy, Boo Boo. | 看起来像积云星系 波波 |
[54:04] | It must be Chewflies’ friend. | 一定是咀嚼蝇的朋友 |
[54:06] | You, you know, Postal. | 你 你知道 邮邮 |
[54:07] | Dang the technology. | 该死的科技 |
[54:09] | Hello, can anyone hear me? | 喂 有人能听见我说话吗 |
[54:12] | Oh, we hear you loud and clear, Postal. | 我们听得很清楚 邮邮 |
[54:16] | Hey. Hey, how did you know my name? | 嘿 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[54:21] | I did not hear you say my name yet. | 我还没听到你说我的名字 |
[54:23] | We’re supposed to recruit this nitwit? | 我们难道要招募这个笨蛋吗 |
[54:26] | What’s Zooverse coming to? | 那还要动物宇宙干什么 |
[54:28] | The Mice Side is all-seeing and all-knowing, Postal. | 老鼠帮洞悉一切通晓一切 邮邮 |
[54:33] | – We’ve been anticipating your call. – That’s crazy. He-he. | -我们一直在等你的电话 -太神奇了 |
[54:38] | So, how many would you like? | 那么 你想要多少 |
[54:41] | – What? – Cookies. | -什么呀 -饼干啊 |
[54:44] | How many would you like to order? | 你想要订多少呢 |
[54:46] | Is this just for you, or for your whole crew? | 只订你自己的还是全体船员都要 |
[54:50] | Wait, er, what, what are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[54:52] | What’s this cookie business? Is this code for something? | 这是什么饼干生意 这是什么代码吗 |
[54:56] | I only use a promo code at Christmas time. | 我只在圣诞节时使用促销码 |
[55:00] | Uh, do you celebrate Christmas out there? | 你们在外太空也庆祝圣诞节吗 |
[55:04] | We do here on my planet. | 我们是在自己星球上庆祝 |
[55:06] | I think we’re talking about two different things here, | 我觉得咱俩说的不是同一件事 |
[55:10] | Postal. | 邮邮 |
[55:10] | I’m recruiting soldiers to join the Mice Side | 我正在招募士兵加入老鼠帮 |
[55:14] | and wage war against the Zooverse. | 和动物宇宙开战 |
[55:17] | Oh, ho-ho, I’m smelling homemade cookies. | 我闻到了自制饼干的味道 |
[55:22] | Oh, do you have oatmeal raisin? | 你们有燕麦葡萄干吗 |
[55:24] | Shut up, Chubby! Listen, Postal. | 闭嘴 小胖 听着 邮邮 |
[55:27] | I don’t have time to mess around. | 我没时间瞎闹 |
[55:29] | War is coming. And it’s coming soon. | 战争就要来了 很快就要来了 |
[55:33] | The Mice Side will conquer the Zooverse once and for all. | 老鼠帮将永远征服动物宇宙 |
[55:37] | And when that’s achieved, we’ll move on to other galaxies | 这一目标实现后 我们将转向其他星系 |
[55:42] | like Cumulon. | 比如积云星系 |
[55:45] | If you’re smart, you’ll join us now. | 你要聪明的话 现在就该加入我们 |
[55:49] | Oh, you mean like a, like a, a, uh, uh… corporate merger? | 你的意思是 就像 像公司合并吗 |
[55:54] | Can I keep my cookie copyright? | 我可以保留我的饼干的版权吗 |
[55:56] | It’s kind of my thing. | 这是我的东西 |
[55:58] | Uh, it’s my granny’s recipe, you see? | 是我奶奶的食谱 你明白吗 |
[56:00] | It’s all in the paprika. | 关键在于辣椒粉 |
[56:03] | I don’t believe this. | 简直难以置信 |
[56:06] | Am I being unclear? | 是我说得还不够清楚吗 |
[56:07] | Maybe he’s just one-track minded? | 说不定他就是一根筋 |
[56:09] | Or maybe he’s unfit to join the Mice Side. | 我看他是根本不适合加入老鼠帮 |
[56:12] | Postal, I’ll explain myself once more | 邮邮 我尽量用最简单的词语 |
[56:16] | with as many single syllable words as I can use. | 再给你解释一遍我的意思 |
[56:20] | We’re looking for a bad guy to join our bad guy army | 我们在找一个坏人加入我们的坏人军队 |
[56:26] | and do bad things to good guys. | 然后给好人使坏 |
[56:28] | Oh! I see. | 我懂了 |
[56:31] | I thought you were a new cookie customer. | 我还以为你是来买饼干的新客户 |
[56:35] | Feta me. | 为我效劳吧 |
[56:36] | Uh, I’m kinda laid back, you know. | 你知道 我有点懒散 |
[56:40] | I don’t think I’d be real good in war time. | 我不觉得在战争时我能表现好 |
[56:43] | Maybe in the kitchen patrol. | 也许在厨房巡逻还行 |
[56:45] | Yeah. Uh, I see that. This whole thing’s just a big mistake. | 是 我看出来了 整件事都是个巨大的误会 |
[56:50] | I’ll tell you what, do you know any vicious types | 这么说吧 你认识什么狠角色吗 |
[56:54] | who’d be a good fit for what we’re doing? | 能胜任我们这工作的那种人 |
[56:57] | Someone who looks like you, | 长得和你一样威猛 |
[57:05] | Hmm, let me think. | 让我想想 |
[57:08] | Oh, I’ve got it. | 我知道啦 |
[57:10] | I know just who you’re looking for. | 我知道你们需要的人是谁了 |
[57:13] | but, uh, isn’t so… uh, soft? | 但是 不像你这么 温和的 |
[57:14] | Wonderful. Tell me. | 太棒了 快告诉我 |
[57:16] | You need to talk to Badgum and the Beep, | 你应该去找巴豆和哔哔谈谈 |
[57:19] | they’re the most savage creatures you’ll ever meet. | 他们会是你见过的最野蛮的生物 |
[57:23] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[57:25] | Where can I find these Badgum and Beep people? | 我去哪才能找到巴豆和哔哔 |
[57:29] | Oh, they’re up at North in the planet Bobo’s glacial tundra. | 他们在宝宝星冰原的北部 |
[57:33] | Be careful though. It’s not for the weak up there. | 不过要小心 那地方弱者可待不下去 |
[57:38] | Hard terrain. | 高难度地形 |
[57:40] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[57:42] | Steel sharpen, steel. | 尖锐的钢刀 钢铁 |
[57:45] | Uh, say, Postal, what’s with the | 我说 邮邮 如果你不介意的话 |
[57:47] | name if you don’t mind me asking? | 我想问问你为什么叫这个名字 |
[57:50] | Oh, that’s on account of our mail order business. | 那是因为我们的邮购业务 |
[57:55] | Granny’s cookies, yum-yum. | 老奶奶牌饼干 好吃 |
[57:57] | He-he. You should check it out sometime. | 你应该找机会来尝尝 |
[58:02] | Yeah, I, I’ll, I’ll do that sure. | 是呀 我 我一定 必须的 |
[58:05] | Chubby, get us out of here and chart | 小胖 带我们离开这里 |
[58:06] | us to planet Bob-Bobo immediately. | 立即前往泡泡宝宝星球 |
[58:08] | We’ll orbit the Northern hemisphere | 我们将环绕北半球航行 |
[58:10] | and locate these monsters at once. | 立刻找到这些怪物 |
[58:12] | Right away, Boo Boo. Uh, oh. | 马上就好 波波 |
[58:14] | Before we sign off, do you think I can place an order | 在我们走之前 你看我能先下个订单吗 |
[58:16] | for some granny yum-yum oatmeal raisin cookies? | 订一些好吃的老奶奶牌燕麦葡萄干饼干吗 |
[58:20] | Mh-hmm, yeah. Uh, uh, go ahead. | 好吧 订吧 |
[58:23] | Oh, do, do you have any macadamia nut also? | 还有没有澳洲坚果味的 |
[58:29] | Aah. Uh, this feels amazing. | 这感觉太棒了 |
[58:32] | I never wanna leave. I’m so at peace with this time | 我再也不想离开 这次在沙司空间里 |
[58:36] | in the Sauce Dimension, B-52. | 我的内心非常宁静 B-52 |
[58:40] | Well, you can begin ratcheting the tension back up | 好吧 你可以开始紧张起来了 |
[58:43] | to an unbearable degree, carbon-based. | 直到你无法忍受的程度 碳基生命 |
[58:45] | Since we’ve got to head back into the deep space | 因为我们得返回到外太空 |
[58:47] | and open ourselves to attack from any number of | 把我们自己暴露在无数瞄准着我们 |
[58:50] | Mice Side agents who will be aiming for us, | 并决心毁灭我们的老鼠帮特工的 |
[58:53] | bent on our destruction. | 攻击之下 |
[58:55] | Thanks, that really puts things in perspective. | 谢谢 这真的很有道理 |
[58:58] | – Don’t mention it. – B-52, I have an idea. | -不用谢 -B-52 我有个主意 |
[59:01] | Now, hear me out. | 听我说 |
[59:02] | I know she’s out of range of our technology, | 我知道她超出了我们的联络范围 |
[59:05] | but maybe we could contact Princess | 但也许我们可以利用沙司能量 |
[59:08] | Sparklefeather using Sauce power? | 联系闪光羽毛公主 |
[59:11] | That is an interesting proposition, carbon-based, | 这是一个有趣的提议 碳基生命 |
[59:14] | and not hopelessly out of the question, | 和你以前的那些一样 |
[59:16] | like some of your other ones. | 这提议并不是毫无希望的 |
[59:18] | Uh, he-he, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[59:21] | So, should we give it a shot? | 那么 我们应该试一试吗 |
[59:23] | We’re strong with the Sauce right now. | 有了沙司我们现在很强大 |
[59:25] | This might be our best chance. | 这可能是我们最好的机会了 |
[59:27] | Indeed, it may be. I see no harm in attempting it. | 事实上 也许是的 我看试试也无妨 |
[59:32] | Great! Here goes. | 太好了 开始吧 |
[59:35] | Princess Sparklefeather, hear me. | 闪光羽毛公主 听我说 |
[59:40] | It’s Nuke Tiptoes and we’re in grave danger. | 我是小趾头努克我们正处于严重危险之中 |
[59:46] | The Mice Side has broken our peace treaty | 老鼠帮破坏了我们的和平条约 |
[59:49] | and is trying to start war with the Zooverse. | 并试图与动物宇宙开战 |
[59:53] | We seek your guidance, Princess. | 我们寻求你的领导 公主 |
[59:56] | We need our leader. | 我们需要我们的领袖 |
[1:00:00] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:00:01] | Little ham-handed, but you are a flesh and bone organism. | 有点小蠢 但你不过是血肉之躯罢了 |
[1:00:05] | Well, maybe it got through anyway. | 好吧 不管怎样 也许它能成 |
[1:00:07] | Should I try again? More? Less? | 我应该再试一次吗 说多点还是少点 |
[1:00:10] | I’d let that one brief to see if it connects. | 我会传送那些话看能否连上了 |
[1:00:15] | You touched on the key points. | 关键部分你都提到了 |
[1:00:16] | -Right? -Alright then. | -是吗 -好了 |
[1:00:19] | Preparing to exit the Sauce Dimension. | 准备退出沙司空间 |
[1:00:22] | Oh, to leave is to die a little. | 真舍不得离开这里 |
[1:00:34] | Well, here we are. Back in the Zooverse, carbon-based. | 我们到了 回到动物宇宙 碳基生命 |
[1:00:38] | It looks just like we left it. No war yet. | 看起来和我们离开前一样 还没开战 |
[1:00:42] | There you are. | 你在这呀 |
[1:00:43] | I’ve been looking for you guys everywhere. | 我到处找你们 |
[1:00:45] | Rudy told me you were ambushed out there. | 鲁迪告诉我你们被伏击了 |
[1:00:47] | -Where did you go? -Long story, Marty. | -你去哪儿了 -说来话长 马蒂 |
[1:00:49] | But we’re okay and that’s what matters right now. | 但我们没事这才是最重要的 |
[1:00:52] | Awesome! | 太好了 |
[1:00:54] | Oh, call me Slim, remember? Slim. | 叫我小绿星吧 记得吗 小绿星 |
[1:00:57] | Hey, I’ve been meaning to talk to you. It’s so busy at work. | 我一直想告诉你 工作太忙了 |
[1:01:00] | They haven’t hired a replacement for you yet, | 他们还没雇到人替代你 |
[1:01:02] | so I’m taking on all your paperwork. | 所以我要承担你所有的文书工作 |
[1:01:05] | I may have to cut back on my fighting time again. | 我可能不得不再次减少战斗时间 |
[1:01:07] | If that’s okay and everything, you know, because I did… | 如果没问题的话 你知道 因为我 |
[1:01:10] | Oh, uh, sure, Slim. | 当然可以 小绿星 |
[1:01:11] | We wouldn’t wanna get you in trouble at work. | 我们不想让你在工作中遇到麻烦 |
[1:01:13] | Oh, good, thanks. I appreciate that. | 很好 谢谢 我很感激 |
[1:01:16] | How’s it going on locating the Gouda and Boo Boo Squeal? | 高达号和尖叫鼠波波找到了吗 |
[1:01:19] | Uh, still working on that. Uh, uh, stand by. | 还在找 一直待命 |
[1:01:22] | Kitty Clank’s ship approaching. | 猫咪柯兰克的船快到了 |
[1:01:31] | We’re hit again. This is just too much! | 我们又被击中了 受不了啦 |
[1:01:34] | Hold on to your trunk, carbon. | 碳基 抓稳坚持住 |
[1:01:36] | We’re back in action. | 我们又开始行动了 |
[1:01:40] | Marty, uh, I mean, Slim. | 马蒂 我是说 小绿星 |
[1:01:42] | Can you scramble his commands and get him off our tail? | 你能干扰他的指令 让我们摆脱他吗 |
[1:01:45] | Easy-peasy, Nuke. | 淡定点 努克 |
[1:01:46] | You know my tech skills are legendary. Hu-hum. | 你知道我的技术是大神级别的 |
[1:01:50] | Maybe I should change my name to Techno-Slim. | 也许我应该改名为科技小绿星 |
[1:01:52] | Slim is good, Marty. | 小绿星就挺好的 马蒂 |
[1:01:54] | Let’s just stick to the Slim right now, alright? | 就叫小绿星别再改了 好吗 |
[1:01:57] | Can you scramble Kitty Clank’s commands, pretty please? | 你能干扰下猫咪柯兰克的指令吗 拜托 |
[1:01:59] | I’m on it. | 我已经在做了 |
[1:02:00] | No one stands up to the Mice Side | 没人敢和老鼠帮作对 |
[1:02:04] | and no one survives Kitty Clank. | 也没人能在猫咪柯兰克的攻击下幸存 |
[1:02:06] | -How long, Slim? – Hold on. Uh, almost there. | -多久 小绿星 -撑住 快好了 |
[1:02:10] | -Marty? -Slim. Oh, wait. | -马蒂 -叫我小绿星 等等 |
[1:02:12] | I just got a bunch of papers from work I have to decode. | 我刚收到一大堆工作文件我必须去解码 |
[1:02:15] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:02:16] | Prepare to meet your destiny, Nice Siders. | 准备迎接你的命运吧 好人帮成员 |
[1:02:21] | – Slim! – Looks like we got company, carbon-based. | -小绿星 -似乎来人了 碳基生命 |
[1:02:25] | A vessel is approaching. Two o’clock. | 一艘飞船正在靠近 两点钟方向 |
[1:02:27] | Friends or foes? | 是朋友还是敌人 |
[1:02:29] | I’m not privy to that information, elephant. | 我也不知道 大象 |
[1:02:31] | Could be either, I’d say. | 我觉得两者都有可能 |
[1:02:34] | Oh, great. We’re finished. | 这下好了 我们完了 |
[1:02:41] | Hey, it’s Banana Rama. Long time no see, pal. | 是香蕉拉玛呀 好久不见了 伙计 |
[1:02:45] | For the infinite time, my name is B-52. | 说过无数次了 我的名字是B-52 |
[1:02:50] | Aah! I’ll let it slide this time on account | 不过这次我考虑到您这可敬的岁数 |
[1:02:53] | of your venerable age, Commander Ham Sanders. | 就不计较了 汉姆·桑德斯司令 |
[1:02:56] | Ah, Banana Shamana, let it go, will you? | 香蕉沙玛娜 算了吧 好吗 |
[1:02:59] | Life is too short to get hung up on the name. | 生命短暂 别总在名字上纠结 |
[1:03:02] | Look at me, I don’t even know where I am right now, | 看看我 我甚至都不知道自己身在何处 |
[1:03:05] | and I’m still doing great. | 但我仍然活得挺好 |
[1:03:07] | That is very Zen of you, Commander Ham Sanders. | 你可真够佛系的 汉姆·桑德斯司令 |
[1:03:10] | Commander Ham Sanders, who is he? | 汉姆·桑德斯司令 他是谁 |
[1:03:13] | Old pal of mine. | 一个老朋友 |
[1:03:14] | He fought the battle of Zorex until all that | 他打过佐雷克斯之战 |
[1:03:17] | was left of him were boats and his dentures, | 战斗到自己只剩下飞船和假牙 |
[1:03:20] | and still defeated the entire Zorex army on his own. | 但仍然独自打败了整个佐雷克斯军队 |
[1:03:26] | Oh, they don’t make heroes like that anymore. | 不会再有他那样的英雄出现了 |
[1:03:31] | How in the universe are you, honey? | 你在宇宙中怎么样 亲爱的 |
[1:03:33] | I’m alright, besides these darn, rusty | 我还行啦 除了这些该死的 生锈的 |
[1:03:35] | butt bolts that are giving me a hard time. | 对接螺栓让我度过了一段艰难的日子 |
[1:03:38] | Ah, butt bolts are a pain when they flare up, but… | 对接螺栓不正常时确实是很痛苦 不过 |
[1:03:42] | – Who is the shrimp? – Hello there, nice to see you. | -那虾是谁 -你好 很高兴见到你 |
[1:03:46] | This shrimpy alien form? Not sure. | 这位虾外星人是哪来的 我也不知道 |
[1:03:48] | I woke up this morning and I was in | 我今天早上在太空舱醒来的时候 |
[1:03:50] | this space pod next to a shrimpy thing. | 就在一个像虾的东西旁边了 |
[1:03:52] | No idea how I got here, | 不知道我怎么到这里的 |
[1:03:54] | and how to get out. | 也不知道怎么出去 |
[1:03:55] | I’m, uh, taking life as it comes. | 我是 就顺其自然了 |
[1:03:59] | We are on a mission to help the Nice Side, | 我们的任务是帮助好人帮 |
[1:04:00] | Commander Ham Sanders. | 哈姆·桑德斯司令 |
[1:04:01] | Princess Sparklefeather sent us, remember? | 闪光羽毛公主送我们来的 记得吗 |
[1:04:04] | Uh, nope. | 不记得了 |
[1:04:04] | She was honeymooning at the Twin Island Planets when | 她在双子岛星度蜜月的时候 |
[1:04:06] | she intercepted a call for help from the Sparkle Express | 接到了从闪光快车上打来的求救电话 |
[1:04:09] | and here we are. | 然后我们就到这了 |
[1:04:12] | Ah, we’re hit. We’re hit! | 我们被击中了 我们被击中了 |
[1:04:15] | Positive. Our weapons are jammed. | 乐观点 我们的武器卡住了 |
[1:04:17] | We’re losing power. | 我们的力量正在丢失 |
[1:04:18] | One more hit and we’re smoke. | 再击中一次我们就灰飞烟灭了 |
[1:04:20] | – Oh, great. – I see you’re having a problem with | -天啊 -我看到你和那个讨厌的 |
[1:04:23] | that pesky metal kitty. Need a hand? | 金属猫出问题了 需要帮忙吗 |
[1:04:25] | If you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[1:04:26] | We’ve got a lot on our plate at the moment. | 我们现在还有很多事情要做 |
[1:04:29] | Could you give us a boost? | 你能给我们推动力吗 |
[1:04:30] | I’ll do you one better. | 我会给你一个更好的 |
[1:04:32] | How about the brand new plutonium hydrolyzer? | 全新的钚水解器怎么样 |
[1:04:34] | I’ll let you have it for 10,000 space bucks. | 只需要10000太空币我就让你拥有他 |
[1:04:37] | Ha-ha. I’ll do that for you. | 我会帮你的 |
[1:04:39] | Commander Ham Sanders, | 哈姆·桑德斯司令 |
[1:04:40] | we don’t have time for this right now. | 我们现在没有时间做买卖 |
[1:04:42] | Let’s just give these guys a boost. | 我们就给这些家伙推动力吧 |
[1:04:44] | Alright, fine. Boost them up. | 好吧 帮他们加速 |
[1:04:49] | Wow. You guys are rad. | 你们可真好 |
[1:04:52] | Commencing nuclear warp speed. | 启动核加速 |
[1:04:55] | Stay safe out there. | 注意安全 |
[1:04:56] | Will do. | 我们会的 |
[1:04:57] | Nuclear warp speed engaged. | 核加速启动 |
[1:04:59] | Hey, uh, where are you going? | 嘿 你们要去哪 |
[1:05:07] | Oh, that was close. | 差点就死掉了 |
[1:05:08] | Believe it or not, that Ham Sanders | 不管你相不相信 那个哈姆·桑德斯 |
[1:05:10] | was a strapping young robot at one time. | 曾经也是一个身材魁梧的年轻机器人 |
[1:05:13] | Yeah, I’ll take your word for it. | 对 我相信你说的 |
[1:05:19] | Here we are, Chubby. | 我们到了 小胖 |
[1:05:22] | Planet Bobo-Bobo. Those ice glaciers are vast, | 泡泡宝宝星 那些冰川很广阔 |
[1:05:26] | but we’ll know our targets when we see them. | 但当我们看到目标的时候我们会知道的 |
[1:05:29] | They’ll be the most savage, mighty, | 他们将是这个星球提供的 |
[1:05:33] | terrifying beasts this planet has to offer. | 最野蛮 最强大的可怕的野兽 |
[1:05:38] | Eh, uh, er… What’s this thing? | 这是个什么东西 |
[1:05:42] | He’s transmitting from the icy caps of Bobo-Bobo, | 他正在从泡泡宝宝星的冰帽里传递信息 |
[1:05:45] | most evilest Boo Boo. | 最邪恶的波波 |
[1:05:47] | Do you wish to communicate? | 你想和他交流吗 |
[1:05:48] | Bobo-Bobo? There must be a mistake. | 泡泡宝宝星 这一定是弄错了 |
[1:05:51] | This cannot surely be the monstrous creature we seek. | 这肯定不是我们所寻找的怪物 |
[1:05:55] | Must be another space cookie peddler. | 一定是另一个太空甜饼小贩 |
[1:05:57] | You think? Oh, goody. | 你这样觉得吗 太好了 |
[1:05:59] | Chubby! We don’t have time for cookies. | 小胖 我们没有时间买甜饼 |
[1:06:02] | We’re assembling an army of savages. | 我们正在集结一支凶猛的军队 |
[1:06:06] | Oh, he-he, okay. | 好 |
[1:06:09] | That’s right, Beep. | 这就对了 哔哔 |
[1:06:10] | I am Boo Boo Squeal. | 我是尖叫鼠波波 |
[1:06:14] | Leader of the Mice Side and I’m seeking | 是老鼠帮的领导人并且我在寻找 |
[1:06:17] | Badgum and Beep. | 巴豆和哔哔 |
[1:06:19] | I hear they are ruthless. | 我听说他们都很冷酷 |
[1:06:23] | If you know where they are, | 如果你知道他们在哪 |
[1:06:26] | speak up. | 请告诉我们 |
[1:06:27] | Reveal their lair. | 他们的巢穴在哪 |
[1:06:30] | I have a proposition for them, they can’t refuse. | 我有一个提议 他们无法拒绝 |
[1:06:39] | Get the coordinates to this urchin, Chubby. | 找到这个娃娃的位置 小胖 |
[1:06:42] | Don’t let it out of your sight, | 不要让他离开你的视线 |
[1:06:45] | Obviously, it’s leading us to those warriors. | 显然他把我们引向那些战士 |
[1:06:49] | Coordinates locked, Boo Boo. | 坐标锁定 波波 |
[1:06:57] | Well, we got away from Kitty Clank’s claws. | 好的 我们避开了猫咪柯兰克的爪子 |
[1:07:00] | I wonder how many more things Boo Boo has in store for us. | 我在想波波还为我们准备了多少东西 |
[1:07:03] | He only needs a gang because he | 他只需要一个帮派 因为他 |
[1:07:05] | hasn’t yet gained full Sauce power. | 还没有得到充足的沙司力量 |
[1:07:08] | If he does that, | 如果他得到了 |
[1:07:09] | he’ll be a one-mouse army again, | 他一个人就可以再次成为一支军队 |
[1:07:12] | and no one will be able to stop him. | 并且没有人可以阻止他 |
[1:07:15] | But we stopped him once before, B. | 但是我们曾经阻止过他 B |
[1:07:17] | Don’t you think we can do it again? | 你难道不觉得我们可以再来一次吗 |
[1:07:19] | I believe in the Sauce, carbon-based. | 我相信沙司 碳基生命 |
[1:07:22] | With the Sauce, all things are possible. | 有了沙司 一切都有可能 |
[1:07:26] | Greetings, Nice Siders. | 你好呀 好人帮成员 |
[1:07:28] | Whoa! Princess Sparklefeather. | 闪光羽毛公主 |
[1:07:31] | My heavens. It’s the Princess. | 我的天 是公主 |
[1:07:33] | I heard your message, Nuke. I’ve been waiting | 我收到了你的信息 努克 我 |
[1:07:36] | for you to get closer, so that I can respond. | 一直在等你们离我近些 我好回复你们 |
[1:07:38] | Incredible! | 太不可思议了 |
[1:07:39] | I wielded Sauce power. | 我用了沙司的力量 |
[1:07:41] | You did, Nuke. | 你确实 努克 |
[1:07:43] | It was very smart of you to call from the Sauce Dimension. | 你从沙司空间打电话过来是非常机智的 |
[1:07:45] | Otherwise, I’d have never known of this menace. | 否则我都不知道这次威胁 |
[1:07:48] | I hope Commander Ham Sanders was | 我希望哈姆·桑德斯司令 |
[1:07:50] | of help in your mission. | 能在你的任务中有所帮助 |
[1:07:51] | Yes. He saved us from | 有 他将我们从猫咪柯兰克的 |
[1:07:53] | Kitty Clanks claws. | 爪子下救了出来 |
[1:07:55] | Wonderful. Hammy’s never let me down. | 太好了 哈姆从不让我失望 |
[1:07:57] | Princess, Boo Boo’s dispatched a gang of | 公主 波波派了一群 |
[1:07:59] | bounty hunters to come after us. | 赏金猎人来追捕我们 |
[1:08:01] | He was even able to enter the Sauce | 当我们在沙司空间的时候 |
[1:08:03] | Dimension while we were there. | 他甚至也能够进入 |
[1:08:05] | This is terrible news. So, | 这真是个可怕的消息 所以 |
[1:08:07] | Boo Boo’s really intent on restarting war? | 波波真的打算发动一场战争吗 |
[1:08:10] | Yeah, but… but he hasn’t gotten his | 是的 不过 不过他的小手上 |
[1:08:12] | little rodent hands on full Sauce power yet | 还没有充足的沙司力量 |
[1:08:14] | and he won’t if we have anything to say about it. | 如果我们做些什么的话他永远都得不到 |
[1:08:17] | I’ll handle Boo Boo Squeal, Nuke. | 我会控制尖叫鼠波波 努克 |
[1:08:19] | But Princess, your honeymoon! You’ll let… | 但是公主 您的蜜月 您让 |
[1:08:22] | Honeymoon? Ugh, I’m bored. | 蜜月 我太无聊了 |
[1:08:25] | I wanna return to my warrior princely duties at once. | 我想马上重担起我公主战士的职责 |
[1:08:28] | Hooray for Princess Sparklefeather. | 闪光羽毛公主万岁 |
[1:08:31] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[1:08:33] | Oh, what kind of trickery is this? | 这是什么诡计 |
[1:08:39] | You creatures had better stop wasting my time. | 你们最好停止浪费我的时间 |
[1:08:43] | I’m seeking the fierce warriors Badgum and Beep. | 我正在寻找凶恶的战士巴豆和哔哔 |
[1:08:48] | That’s us. | 就是我们 |
[1:08:49] | I’m Badgum. | 我是巴豆 |
[1:08:50] | He’s Beep. | 他是哔哔 |
[1:08:51] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你们一定是在开玩笑 |
[1:08:53] | Is this some kind of joke? | 这是某种笑话吗 |
[1:08:56] | No. | 不是 |
[1:08:57] | What do you want, mister? | 你想要什么 主人 |
[1:08:59] | You mean to tell me we located | 你的意思是我们要找的就是 |
[1:09:02] | that little ball of fluffy feather for this? | 那两个毛绒绒的小球 |
[1:09:07] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[1:09:09] | They’re so cute. | 他们真可爱 |
[1:09:11] | – I think I’m going to melt. -Chubby? | -我觉得我心都软了 -小胖 |
[1:09:14] | – Yes, Boo Boo? – Uh, shut it. | -怎么了 波波 -闭嘴吧 |
[1:09:16] | I was told you two are the most vicious specimens | 曾经有人告诉我你们俩是这个星球 |
[1:09:19] | this planet has to offer, is this true? | 最凶残的物种 是真的吗 |
[1:09:22] | We are vicious. | 我们确实很凶残 |
[1:09:24] | – You are? – Absolutely. | -就你们 -必须的 |
[1:09:26] | Meek, Meek. What can you do? | 你们可以做什么 |
[1:09:29] | We get them with cuteness. | 我们用可爱来征服他们 |
[1:09:31] | You… You what? | 你 你们什么 |
[1:09:34] | We’re so impossibly cute, you see. | 我们简直太可爱了 你看 |
[1:09:37] | OMG. They are so unbelievably cute. | 我的天 他们确实有着不可思议的可爱 |
[1:09:42] | Uh, I think I’m going to burst. | 我觉得我要炸了 |
[1:09:44] | That’s how we work. | 那就是我们的方式 |
[1:09:46] | We get them with ultimate cuteness. | 我们利用极致可爱来打败他们 |
[1:09:49] | Nobody can survive our cuteness. Nobody. | 没有人可以受得了我们的可爱 没有人 |
[1:09:53] | If you want to hire us, it’ll cost you a bucket of sardines. | 如果你想雇我们 你得花一桶沙丁鱼 |
[1:09:59] | MeeK. Two buckets. | 两桶 |
[1:10:00] | I think I’m getting a migraine. | 我觉得我有点偏头痛 |
[1:10:04] | Do you need your fish oil, Boo Boo? | 你需要你的鱼油吗 波波 |
[1:10:06] | No, I don’t need my fish oil. | 不 我不需要 |
[1:10:09] | Argh! I need evil scary creatures to assemble my army. | 我需要邪恶恐怖的生物来组建我的军队 |
[1:10:17] | I need to get that Sauce. | 我需要得到沙司 |
[1:10:20] | If I can just regain full Sauce power, | 如果我能重新获得足够的沙司力量 |
[1:10:25] | all of this can go away. | 所有这些都会消失 |
[1:10:28] | No more mouthy pachyderms. | 没有多嘴的大象 |
[1:10:30] | No more bumbling henchmen. | 没有无能的追随者 |
[1:10:32] | No more fluffy space penguins. | 没有毛茸茸的太空企鹅 |
[1:10:36] | Oh, just Sauce. | 只需要沙司 |
[1:10:40] | Flowing, boiling, | 流动的 沸腾的 |
[1:10:44] | bubbling, churning Sauce. | 起泡的 翻腾着的沙司 |
[1:10:50] | – Pouring, puddling… – Boo Boo. | -搅动着 -波波 |
[1:10:55] | Sauce! Uh, Sauce! | 沙司 沙司 |
[1:10:59] | Hey, Boo Boo! | 嘿 波波 |
[1:11:01] | All the Sauce power. | 沙司所有的力量 |
[1:11:04] | – Boo Boo! – What? | -波波 -干嘛 |
[1:11:06] | Look. | 快看 |
[1:11:08] | The Sauce Dimension? | 沙司空间 |
[1:11:10] | You did it, Boo Boo. | 你做到了 波波 |
[1:11:12] | We’re back in the Sauce Dimension. | 我们又回到了沙司空间 |
[1:11:14] | I did it. I did it! | 我成功了 我成功了 |
[1:11:18] | The Zooverse is mine. | 动物宇宙就是我的了 |
[1:11:21] | Uh, Boo Boo. Yeah, I think we have company. | 波波 我们可能有人来找 |
[1:11:33] | Princess Sparklefeather. | 闪光羽毛公主 |
[1:11:35] | Hello again, Boo Boo. | 你好呀 波波 |
[1:11:37] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[1:11:40] | I came to stop your impossibly evil plans. | 我来阻止你那不可能实现的邪恶计划 |
[1:11:44] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:11:45] | We shall see about that. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[1:11:49] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你在这了 |
[1:11:53] | We have unfinished business, you and I. | 我和你还有没解决的事呢 |
[1:11:57] | I thought we had settled our business, Boo Boo. | 我以为我们已经解决了 波波 |
[1:12:00] | As you can clearly see, | 你可以清楚的看到 |
[1:12:03] | I’ve regained Sauce power. | 我重新得到了沙司的力量 |
[1:12:07] | The peace treaty is over. | 和平条约结束了 |
[1:12:09] | It’s war, Princess, and | 现在是战争了 公主 |
[1:12:12] | there’s nothing you can do about it! | 你什么也做不了 |
[1:12:15] | That’s where you’re wrong, Boo Boo. | 这你就错了 波波 |
[1:12:17] | You may be strong with the Sauce, but so am I. | 你有了沙司后可能很强大 可我也一样 |
[1:12:20] | Are you challenging me? | 你是在挑战我吗 |
[1:12:24] | Indeed I am. Come at me, Boo. | 我确实是 出招吧 小波 |
[1:12:27] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你有什么招 |
[1:12:28] | Mushroom Sauce and Tartar Sauce. | 蘑菇酱和塔塔酱 |
[1:12:34] | Mayonnaise Sauce. | 蛋黄酱 |
[1:12:37] | That’s powerful Sauce, Boo Boo. | 那都是很强大的沙司 波波 |
[1:12:39] | Yes, You underestimated me, Princess. | 对 你太低估我了 公主 |
[1:12:44] | Now you and all of the Zooverse | 现在你和整个动物宇宙 |
[1:12:48] | will feel my wrath. | 将会感受到我的愤怒 |
[1:12:52] | Not so fast, mouse. | 不会这么快的 老鼠 |
[1:12:54] | Mayonnaise. | 蛋黄酱 |
[1:12:57] | Oh, ow. Ow, you crafty, pink pachyderm, you. | 你这个狡猾的粉红大象 你 |
[1:13:02] | – Ponzu. – Ow. | 柚子酱 |
[1:13:04] | – Sambal. – Argh! | 辣酱 |
[1:13:06] | If it’s a fight you want, | 如果这是你想要的一场战斗 |
[1:13:09] | it’s a fight you’ll get. | 那就如你所愿 |
[1:13:12] | Sauce Choron. | 肖龙酱 |
[1:13:15] | Oh. Hollandaise. | 荷兰汁 |
[1:13:17] | Agrodolce. | 酸甜酱 |
[1:13:20] | Oh, no, agrodolce? No. | 不 酸甜酱 不 |
[1:13:23] | Ha-ha. Eh, give up? | 放弃吗 |
[1:13:25] | Don’t make me laugh. I will never give up. | 别开玩笑了 我永不放弃 |
[1:13:29] | Surrender and join me, Princess. | 投降吧 加入我 公主 |
[1:13:33] | The Mice Side could use your talents. | 老鼠帮能利用你的天赋 |
[1:13:38] | Me? Join the Mice Side? Never. | 要我加入老鼠帮 做梦 |
[1:13:40] | Very well then, you leave me no choice | 好吧 除了毁灭你 |
[1:13:46] | but to destroy you. | 我别无选择 |
[1:13:49] | Tkemali! | 酸李酱 |
[1:13:52] | – Oh. – Gochujang! | 辣椒酱 |
[1:13:57] | – Oh! – Gravy! | 调味酱 |
[1:14:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:09] | Time’s up, Nice Siders. | 时间到 好人帮成员 |
[1:14:11] | Prepare to meet your maker. | 准备见你们的造物主吧 |
[1:14:13] | Time to turn up the heat on the burners, carbon-based. | 是时候把武器预热了 碳基生命 |
[1:14:17] | Are you familiar with the term, | 你们听说过吗 |
[1:14:19] | “The best defense is a good offense?” | “最好的防守就是犀利的进攻吗” |
[1:14:21] | I sure am, B. | 当然听说过 B |
[1:14:26] | Is that all you’ve got in your nicey-nice cannons? | 你的完美大炮就是这玩意吗 |
[1:14:30] | Take this. | 接招吧 |
[1:14:46] | You never should have come back here, Princess. | 你不应该回来的 公主 |
[1:14:50] | Your miscalculation will be your undoing. | 你的失算会毁了你 |
[1:14:56] | Surrender, Boo Boo. | 投降吧 波波 |
[1:14:57] | Surrender to your true nature. | 回归你的本质 |
[1:14:59] | I know there’s good in you, Boo Boo. | 我知道你内心善良 波波 |
[1:15:01] | You too have a nice side. | 你也有善良的一面 |
[1:15:06] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:15:08] | Time to finish this, Sparklefeather. | 该结束了 闪光羽毛 |
[1:15:13] | Arrabiata sauce. | 香蒜辣椒番茄汁 |
[1:15:16] | – Oh. – Cocktail sauce. | 鸡尾汁 |
[1:15:21] | – Oh. – Devil’s hot sauce. | 恶魔辣酱 |
[1:15:26] | I know mice can be nice. | 我知道老鼠也可以很善良 |
[1:15:29] | You know what? Ew, no, never. | 你懂什么 不 永远不会 |
[1:15:33] | Look within, search yourself, | 审视你的内心 发现你自己 |
[1:15:35] | there is nice, mice can be nice. | 你有善良的一面 老鼠也可以善良 |
[1:15:38] | No, no, no. I’m not nice. | 不 不 我不善良 |
[1:15:43] | Uh, Boo Boo. | 波波 |
[1:15:45] | Not now, Chubby. | 现在别烦我 小胖 |
[1:15:48] | Kiss your Nice Side and a Zooverse goodbye, | 和你的好人帮和动物宇宙吻别吧 |
[1:15:52] | Sparklefeather. | 闪光羽毛 |
[1:15:53] | It’s all mine now. | 现在都是我的了 |
[1:16:02] | Just one more thing, Boo Boo. | 还有一件事 波波 |
[1:16:04] | Oh, last words? | 遗言吗 |
[1:16:08] | By all means, what have you got to say? | 当然可以 你还有什么要说的 |
[1:16:14] | Uh, Boo Boo? | 波波 |
[1:16:17] | Go ahead, Princess, out with it. | 说吧 公主 大声说出来 |
[1:16:22] | – Duck sauce. – What? | -烤鸭酱 -什么 |
[1:16:24] | And Thua sauce. | 还有图阿酱 |
[1:16:25] | But, how? Huh? | 怎么会 |
[1:16:28] | Boo Boo, uh, we’re approaching the Nebula Nine wormhole. | 波波 我们正在靠近星云九号虫洞 |
[1:16:31] | Do you want me to reverse thrusters? | 我要反转推进器吗 |
[1:16:33] | Eh, aw… What? | 什么 |
[1:16:36] | Soubise. | 洋葱汁酱 |
[1:16:37] | Aah! Stop. | 住口 |
[1:16:40] | Au jus veal. | 牛肉酱 |
[1:16:41] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:43] | Baham pepper sauce. | 巴哈马辣椒酱 |
[1:16:45] | Aw, oh, no. | 不 |
[1:16:48] | Oh, no, no! | 不 不 |
[1:16:50] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:52] | Boo Boo, we’re nearing the Nebula Nine vacuum, | 波波 我们在靠近星云九号真空层 |
[1:16:55] | we need to reverse course now or never. | 我们必须掉头 否则再也没机会了 |
[1:16:57] | He can’t give the order, Chubby. | 他无法发号施令 小胖 |
[1:16:59] | You need to think for yourself. | 你要自己思考 |
[1:17:01] | Boo Boo is busy with a stare-down. | 波波忙着和别人对峙 |
[1:17:03] | Uh, think for myself? | 自己思考吗 |
[1:17:05] | Oh boy, oh boy. Ha-ha. | 天啊 天啊 |
[1:17:07] | I get to be the villain for a change. Goodie. | 我要变成坏人了 好 |
[1:17:10] | Uh-uhm, what would a villain do? | 坏人会怎么做 |
[1:17:14] | Coot-Coot’s gonna blast us to bits, B-52. | 咕咕会让我们粉身碎骨 B-52 |
[1:17:17] | Unless he runs out of laser ammunition, | 除非他激光弹药用完了 |
[1:17:19] | or we get him first, carbon-based. | 否则我们先抓到他 碳基生命 |
[1:17:21] | Keep firing. | 保持开火 |
[1:17:23] | Don’t worry, I will. | 别担心 我会的 |
[1:17:31] | Hey guys, I’m back. | 伙计们 我回来了 |
[1:17:33] | Rudy. | 鲁迪 |
[1:17:34] | Never happier to see you. | 见到你再高兴不过了 |
[1:17:37] | ♪ I’ll be there my friend By your side ♪ | ♪ 我会在你身边 朋友 ♪ |
[1:17:42] | ♪ I’ll be there too ♪ | ♪ 我也是 ♪ |
[1:17:45] | ♪ Let’s take a ride ♪ | ♪ 我们上吧 ♪ |
[1:17:47] | ♪ Rudy can sing ♪ | ♪ 鲁迪会唱歌 ♪ |
[1:17:49] | ♪ I’ll be with you ♪ | ♪ 我与你同在 ♪ |
[1:17:52] | ♪ No matter what I’ll be there too ♪ | ♪ 无论发生什么 我也会在 ♪ |
[1:17:58] | ♪ In a hardship and in glee I’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 无论艰难快乐 我都会在 ♪ |
[1:18:02] | ♪ I’ll be there my friend, you’ll see ♪ | ♪ 我会在 朋友 你会看到 ♪ |
[1:18:07] | Enough singing and a little more action here, guys. | 唱够了 该有所行动了 伙计 |
[1:18:10] | By all means, say goodbye, Coot-Coot. | 无论如何 再见 咕咕 |
[1:18:12] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:18:18] | This isn’t over. | 还没完 |
[1:18:23] | It is for you, Coot-Coot. | 为你准备的 咕咕 |
[1:18:26] | Oh, wow, I’m dizzy. | 我晕了 |
[1:18:28] | That’s a common carbon-based weakness. | 这是碳基生命常见的弱点 |
[1:18:30] | Focus on a fixed point and breathe. | 集中精神 呼吸 |
[1:18:34] | Did I do good? | 我做得好吗 |
[1:18:35] | You did great, Rudy, thanks. | 你非常棒 鲁迪 谢谢 |
[1:18:37] | Huh. Eh, any time. | 不客气 |
[1:18:39] | Hold on, there’s another transmission coming in. | 等等 又有个传送信号 |
[1:18:41] | There are you guys are. Why do move so fast? | 你们在这啊 为什么飞得那么快 |
[1:18:45] | That’s the way we do things out here in space, | 这就是我们太空工作的方式 |
[1:18:48] | cubicle creature. | 隔间生物 |
[1:18:49] | – Slim. – Oh, that reminds me, | -小绿星 -你提醒我了 |
[1:18:52] | I’ve been thinking about this name thing, | 我一直在考虑起个名字 |
[1:18:54] | Slim Green Star sounds cool and everything, | 小绿星听上去很酷 |
[1:18:56] | but I don’t think it’s really kinda for me, you know? | 但我不觉得适合我 知道吗 |
[1:18:59] | I’m gonna stick with Marty. | 我还是用马蒂这个名字吧 |
[1:19:01] | Oh, I think that’s a great idea, Marty. | 我觉得这主意很棒 马蒂 |
[1:19:04] | Any news on the Gouda? | 高达号上有消息吗 |
[1:19:05] | Yep, okay, I finally got coordinates. | 有 好 我终于找到坐标了 |
[1:19:07] | It’s coming right for you. | 冲着你们过来了 |
[1:19:09] | What? The, the Gouda is coming for us? | 什么 高达号冲我们过来吗 |
[1:19:11] | It is indeed. It’s Boo Boo Squeal. | 没错 是尖叫鼠波波 |
[1:19:16] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[1:19:17] | They’re nearing the Nebula Nine wormhole. | 他们在星云九号虫洞附近 |
[1:19:26] | Your contempt for the Zooverse is turning against you, | 你对动物宇宙的轻视对你不利 |
[1:19:29] | Boo Boo. | 波波 |
[1:19:29] | Repent and join the Nice Side. | 忏悔 加入好人帮吧 |
[1:19:32] | Join you? | 加入你啊 |
[1:19:35] | You must be living on Sauce. | 你生活在沙司太久了吧 |
[1:19:39] | It’s the Sparkle Express. | 是闪光快车 |
[1:19:40] | Alright, it’s time to play villain | 好 该扮演坏人了 |
[1:19:43] | while Boo Boo is busy in the stare-down. | 波波忙着和别人对峙 |
[1:19:45] | Arming laser guns. | 装备激光枪 |
[1:19:46] | Yes, yes, yes. | 好 好 |
[1:19:50] | Fire. | 开火 |
[1:19:53] | Take that, Sparkle Express. | 接招吧 闪光快车 |
[1:19:55] | I’m an evil pachyderm. | 我是邪恶河马 |
[1:19:59] | I’m so evil. | 我是如此邪恶 |
[1:20:01] | Not again. | 别再来了 |
[1:20:02] | Hold on tight, living organism. | 抓紧 动物们 |
[1:20:07] | Someone’s Sauce power must win, Princess. | 一方的沙司能量必将获胜 公主 |
[1:20:12] | I agree, Boo Boo, bring it. | 同意 波波 来吧 |
[1:20:15] | – Peanut. – Tomato sauce. | -花生 -番茄酱 |
[1:20:17] | Chutney. | 酸辣酱 |
[1:20:19] | Oh. Pesto. | 香蒜沙司 |
[1:20:24] | Soy. | 大豆 |
[1:20:25] | No. Creole. | 不 蔬菜沙司 |
[1:20:27] | Ooh, you’re a formidable foe, Princess. | 你真是个可怕的对手 公主 |
[1:20:32] | It’s going to be a shame to defeat you. Ha-ha. | 打败你是种耻辱 |
[1:20:37] | Likewise, Boo Boo. It’s not too late. | 差不多 波波 现在不算晚 |
[1:20:40] | Eh, oh, but it is, pink pachyderm. | 但就是晚了 粉红大象 |
[1:20:44] | It is. | 晚了 |
[1:20:46] | – Sauce Espagnole. – Salsa. | -西班牙酱 -辣番茄酱 |
[1:20:50] | No. Ew, it’s not over, I won’t concede defeat. | 不 还没完 我不会认输 |
[1:20:56] | I still possess Sauce power. | 我仍然拥有沙司能量 |
[1:20:59] | Oh, no. Boo Boo, | 不好 波波 |
[1:21:00] | I think we’re being sucked into the wormhole. | 我想我们被吸进虫洞了 |
[1:21:03] | What? Er, uh, um… Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[1:21:06] | Well, I was trying to act as the villain-in-chief, | 我努力像个坏人头子 |
[1:21:08] | uh, since you were occupied with your, your guest, eh, eh. | 因为你被你的 你的客人拖住了 |
[1:21:11] | Initiated a laser battle with the Sparkle Express | 发动了与闪光快车的激光战斗 |
[1:21:14] | and then… | 然后 |
[1:21:14] | The Sparkle Express? | 闪光快车吗 |
[1:21:16] | Ugh. They’re here? | 他们在这里吗 |
[1:21:18] | Yes, Boo Boo, but it seems as if the battle | 是的 波波 但好像 |
[1:21:20] | with the Sparkle Express caused the Gouda | 与闪光快车的战斗导致 |
[1:21:22] | to lose its trajectory, and now we’re spinning | 高达号脱轨 |
[1:21:24] | out of control towards the wormhole. | 我们在失控地朝虫洞旋转 |
[1:21:26] | Wormholes erase everything, Boo Boo. | 虫洞会吞噬一切 波波 |
[1:21:29] | It’s back to square one for you. | 它会回来吞噬你 |
[1:21:31] | And you too. | 你也是 |
[1:21:33] | It’s too late to escape, you’re going down with us. | 现在要逃太晚了 你会和我们一起坠入 |
[1:21:37] | That’s where you’re wrong. I was never here | 你错了 我一开始就不在这里 |
[1:21:40] | to begin with, you’re talking to a hologram. | 你一直在和全息图说话 |
[1:21:43] | – What? – Yup. | -什么 -没错 |
[1:21:44] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:50] | I wanna thank you two for fighting | 我要感谢你们俩 |
[1:21:52] | so hard to defend the Zooverse. | 为保卫动物宇宙的不懈斗争 |
[1:21:54] | The Nice Side is truly honored to have you in its service. | 好人帮很荣幸有你们 |
[1:21:58] | Ah, uh, oh, shucks. | 没什么 |
[1:22:00] | Uh-huh, thanks, Princess. | 谢谢 公主 |
[1:22:02] | I’m not heroic, I’m just programmed in that way. | 我没那么英勇 我只是这么设定的 |
[1:22:06] | Humble as always, B-52. | B-52 你还是一如既往的谦虚 |
[1:22:09] | Don’t ever change. | 继续保持 |
[1:22:10] | It’s not possible, Princess, | 不可能 公主 |
[1:22:12] | my motherboard is fixed on hero. | 我的主板永远是英雄模式 |
[1:22:15] | Well, that’s good to know. | 真是个不错的事 |
[1:22:30] | Where are we, Chubby? | 我们在哪 小胖 |
[1:22:31] | In the 37th quadrant. | 在第37象限 |
[1:22:33] | Just around the Twin-Island planets, Boo Boo. | 在双子岛星附近 波波 |
[1:22:40] | Oh, goodie. | 好吧 |
[1:22:41] | I need a vacation. | 我要放个假 |
[1:22:44] | Chubby, set coordinates to Twin-Island planets | 小胖 联系双子岛行星 |
[1:22:48] | and, uh, book me a suite at the Six Space Seasons. | 帮我在第六太空季订个套间 |
[1:22:53] | Right away, Boo Boo. Uh, what about evil, | 马上 波波 邪恶怎么办 |
[1:22:57] | Boo Boo? Got any new plans? | 波波 有新计划吗 |
[1:22:58] | Nah. | 没有 |
[1:23:00] | Let somebody else take on evil duty for a while. | 暂时让其他人接受邪恶责任吧 |
[1:23:06] | Oh, I need a massage. | 我需要按摩 |
[1:23:08] | So, the Nice Side reigns victorious, | 好人帮获得胜利 |
[1:23:14] | and the Mice Side is vanquished, eh? | 老鼠帮被征服了 |
[1:23:18] | And those fools actually think peace will last, | 那些傻瓜以为和平会持续 |
[1:23:23] | but they’ve forgotten all about me. | 但他们完全忘了我 |
[1:23:30] | They thought it was bad before, | 他们以为以前这很糟 |
[1:23:33] | well, wait till they get a load of fl… | 等到他们有了 |
[1:23:39] | Chewflies! | 咀嚼虫 |
[1:23:41] | 动物保卫战2 进入动物宇宙 |