Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Zootopia(疯狂动物城)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Zootopia(疯狂动物城)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:疯狂动物城
英文名称:Zootopia
年代:2016

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:56] 疯狂动物城
[00:58] 疯狂动物城
[00:59] 疯狂动物城
[01:01] Fear, treachery, blood lust. 恐惧 背叛和嗜血
[01:06] Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world 数万年前支配着我们的世界
[01:11] A world where prey were scared of predators. 那时食草动物惧怕食肉动物
[01:15] And predators had an uncontrollable… 而食肉动物无法遏制的本能
[01:18] biological urge to maim, and maul, and… 让他们捕猎 残杀 还有
[01:25] Blood! Blood! Blood! 流血 血 血
[01:34] And.. Death! 和死亡
[01:42] Back then, the world was divided in two. 那时世界分成两部分
[01:46] Vicious predator, or meek prey. 凶残的食肉动物 和温顺的食草动物
[01:49] 凶残的食肉动物
[01:49] 温顺的食草动物
[01:53] But over time, we evolved, 但我们也随着时间进化
[01:56] and moved beyond or primitive savage ways. 将这原始野蛮的生活方式抛在身后
[01:59] Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在食肉和食草动物和谐共处
[02:04] And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 每只哺乳动物的未来都有了无限可能
[02:09] Yeah, I don’t have to cower in a a herd anymore. 我不用再缩在羊群里了
[02:09] 英文的黑羊Black Sheep等于中文的害群之马
[02:13] Instead, I can be an astronaut. 我可以做宇航员
[02:19] I don’t have to be a lonely hunter anymore. 我不用再孤单地追捕狩猎了
[02:22] Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. 我可以追捕逃税的人
[02:25] I’m gonna be an actuary. 我要做精算师
[02:29] And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be… 我可以让世界更美好 我要做
[02:36] A police officer! 警察
[02:40] Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! 兔子警察 简直蠢透了
[02:44] It may seem impossible to small minds. 眼界狭窄的当然觉得不可能
[02:47] I’m looking at you, Gideon Grey. 说的就是你 吉迪恩·格雷
[02:50] But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. 但是211英里外就是伟大的动物城
[02:57] Where our ancestors first joined together in peace. 我们双方的祖先签订和平契约
[02:58] 胡萝卜日才艺秀
[03:00] And declared that anyone can be anything! 正式宣布 谁都能成就无限可能
[03:09] Thank you and good night. 谢谢大家 晚安
[03:11] Judy, you ever wonder how 朱迪 你想没想过
[03:13] your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 你妈妈和我为什么这么幸福吗
[03:15] Nope. 没有
[03:16] Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon? 我们放弃了梦想 安定了下来 对吗邦妮
[03:19] Oh, yes. That’s right, Stu. We settled hard. 是啊 斯图 我们可安定了
[03:21] You see, that’s the beauty of complacency, Jude. 这就是知足常乐 朱迪
[03:25] If you don’t try anything new, you’ll never fail. 不尝试新的事物 就绝不会失败
[03:27] I like trying, actually. 我挺喜欢尝试的
[03:29] What your father means, hon, 亲爱的 你爸爸是说
[03:30] is that it’s gonna be difficult, impossible even… 成为警官对你来说非常难
[03:33] for you to become a police officer. 甚至是不可能的
[03:34] Right. There’s never been a bunny cop. 是啊 还从没有兔子做过警察
[03:36] – No. – Bunnies don’t do that. -没有 -兔子不做警察
[03:37] – Never. – Never. -绝不会 -绝不
[03:38] Well… Then I guess I’ll have to be the first one. 那我就是第一个了
[03:41] Because I am gonna make the world a better place! 因为我要让世界更美好
[03:46] Or, heck, you know. 或者 这样
[03:48] You wanna talk about making the world a better place, 想让世界更美好吗
[03:50] no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer. 做个种胡萝卜的农民最好了
[03:52] Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters. 是啊 你爸爸和我 还有你275个兄弟姐妹
[03:56] We’re changing the world. 我们就是在改变世界
[03:58] – One carrot at a time. – Amen to that. -一根胡萝卜一根胡萝卜地拯救 -可不是嘛
[04:00] Carrot farming is a noble profession. 种胡萝卜是光荣的职业
[04:03] Just pulling their seeds out 只要把种子
[04:04] And one with the soil… 撒进土里
[04:07] You get it, honey? I mean, it’s great to have dreams. 懂吗 有梦想是好事
[04:09] Yeah, just as long as you don’t believe in them too much. 只要别陷进去就好
[04:14] Where the heck’d she go? 她去哪了
[04:16] Give me your tickets right now, 把票给我
[04:18] or I’m gonna kick your meek little sheep butt. 不然揍扁你温顺的小屁股
[04:21] Cut it out, Gideon! 住手 吉迪恩
[04:22] Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry? 咩咩 你要哭吗
[04:26] – You heard her. Cut it out. – Nice costume, loser. -听她的 快住手 -戏服不错 小废物
[04:30] What crazy world are you living in 你是活在什么地方
[04:32] where you think a bunny could be a cop? 觉得兔子能当警察吗
[04:35] Kindly return my friend’s tickets. 乖乖把票还给他们
[04:37] Come and get them. But watch out. 有种来拿 但是小心点
[04:39] Cause I’m a fox, 因为我是狐狸
[04:40] and like you said in your dumb little stage play, 你在那蠢货舞台剧上野说了
[04:42] us predators used to eat prey. 以前食肉动物吃食草动物
[04:45] And that killer instinct’s still in our DANA. 杀手本能还在我们的DANA里
[04:47] Uh, I’m pretty much sure it’s pronounced DNA. 那个 应该是DNA
[04:50] Don’t tell me what I know, Travis. 我知道 不用你告诉我 崔维斯
[04:51] You don’t scare me, Gideon. 我不怕你 吉迪恩
[04:55] Scared now? 现在怕了吗
[04:56] Look at her nose twitch, she is scared. 看那鼻子抽的 她怕了呢
[04:58] Cry, little baby bunny! Cry… 哭吧 小兔兔 哭吧
[05:05] Oh, you don’t know when to quit, do you? 你就是不肯放弃是吧
[05:14] I want you to remember this moment 你给我记住这一刻
[05:16] the next time you think you will ever be… 免得你再不安分
[05:18] anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny. 忘了自己就是只种胡萝卜的蠢兔子
[05:27] – That looks bad. – Are you okay, Judy? -好重啊 -你没事吧 朱迪
[05:30] Yeah, yeah, I’m okay. Here you go. 我没事 给你
[05:34] – Wow, you got our tickets! – You’re awesome, Judy. -你把票拿回来了 -你真棒 朱迪
[05:38] Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn’t know what he’s talking about! 吉迪恩·格雷真是胡说八道
[05:41] Well, he was right about one thing. 有件事他是说对了
[05:46] I don’t know when to quit. 我就是不肯放弃
[05:49] 动物城警官学校
[05:50] Listen up, cadets. 听好了 菜鸟们
[05:52] Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits. 动物城境内有12个独特的生态系统
[05:53] 15年后
[05:56] Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few. 比如冰原镇 撒哈拉广场 热带雨林区
[06:01] You’re gonna have to 正式上岗前
[06:02] master all of them before you hit the streets. 每个区域都要非常熟悉
[06:04] Or guess what? You’ll be dead! 不然呢 就死了
[06:09] Scorching sandstorm. 炽热沙尘暴
[06:13] You’re dead, bunny bumpkin. 死了 兔宝宝
[06:15] One thousand foot fall. 一千英尺攀高
[06:18] You’re dead, carrot face. 死了 胡萝卜头
[06:21] Frigid ice wall. 冰墙攀岩
[06:24] You’re dead, farm girl. 死了 小山妞
[06:26] Enormous criminal. You’re dead. 大块头罪犯 死了
[06:30] Dead. Dead. Dead. 死了 死了 死了
[06:39] Filthy toilet. You’re dead, fluff butt. 脏马桶 死了 小毛球
[06:42] Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny. 退学回家吧 毛兔兔
[06:45] There’s never been a bunny cop. – Never. -从没有兔子当过警察 -从没有
[06:47] – Never. – Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny. -从没有 -种胡萝卜的蠢兔子
[07:17] As mayor of Zootopia, 作为动物城的市长
[07:18] I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion initiative, 我很荣幸地宣布 哺乳动物选拔行动的
[07:23] has produced its first police academy graduate. 第一批警校学员已经毕业了
[07:26] Valedictorian of her class, ZPD’s very first rabbit officer… 本届毕业生代表 警校第一位兔子警官
[07:32] Judy Hopps. 朱迪·霍普斯
[07:38] Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge. 头羊市长助理 她的警徽
[07:40] – Oh, yes, yes! – Thank you. -对了 -谢谢
[07:43] Judy, it is my great privilege 朱迪 我很荣幸地
[07:46] to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia… 将你分配到动物城的中心
[07:50] Precinct One. City Center. 一区 市中心
[07:55] Congratulations, Officer Hopps. 恭喜你 霍普斯警官
[07:57] I won’t let you down. 我不会让你失望的
[07:58] This has been my dream since I was a kid. 这是我从小的梦想
[08:00] You know, it’s a real proud day for us little guys. 这是属于我们小动物的骄傲
[08:03] Bellwether, make room, will you? Come on. 头羊 快点让开
[08:05] Okay, Officer Hopps. Let’s see those teeth! 好了 霍普斯警官 笑一个
[08:07] Officer Hopps, look here. 霍普斯警官 看这里
[08:13] – We’re real proud of you, Judy. – Yeah, and scared too. -我们真为你骄傲 朱迪 -也有点担心
[08:16] – Yes. – Really, it’s kind of a proud-scared combo. -是啊 -又骄傲又担心
[08:18] I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city. 动物城啊 那么远 那么大
[08:22] Guys, I’ve been working for this my whole life. 爸妈 我这辈子都在为这一刻努力
[08:25] We know. And we’re just a little excited for you, but terrified. 我们知道 我们是替你高兴 也有点害怕
[08:29] The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. 除了恐惧 没什么好害怕的
[08:32] And also bears. We have bears to fear, too. 还有熊 熊也要怕
[08:34] – Say nothing on lions, and wolves. – Wolves? -更不用说狮子和狼了 -狼
[08:37] – Weasels. – You played cribbage with a weasel once? -黄鼠狼 -你还和黄鼠狼玩过牌
[08:38] Yeah, he cheats like there’s no tomorrow. 是啊 他那作弊真是没底线
[08:40] You know what? Pretty much all predators. 说真的 食肉动物都一样
[08:42] – And Zootopia is full of them. – Oh, Stu. -动物城全都是 -斯图
[08:44] And foxes are the worst. 狐狸是最差劲的
[08:46] Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there. 你爸爸说的有点道理
[08:48] It’s in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey? 这是天生的 还记得吉迪恩·格雷吗
[08:51] When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox. 我才九岁 他是个混蛋 刚好也是只狐狸
[08:56] I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks. 我认识的兔子里也有不少混蛋呢
[08:58] Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case, 是啊 可不是 可是以防万一
[09:01] we made you a little care package to take with you. 我们给你弄了个爱心包
[09:03] – I put some snacks in there. – This is fox deterrent. -放了点点心 -这是震狐器
[09:05] – Yeah, it’s safe to have that. – This is fox repellant. -拿着挺放心的 -驱狐喷雾
[09:07] The deterrent and the repellant, that’s all she needs. 又震慑又驱赶 够了
[09:09] – Check this out! – Oh, for goodness sake! -看看这个 -天哪
[09:11] She has no need for a fox taser, Stu. 不用带电狐器吧 斯图
[09:13] Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser? 得了吧 电狐器总能用得上
[09:16] Well, okay, look, I will take this… To make you stop talking. 好了 好吧 我带着这个 好让你们消停
[09:19] Terrific! Everyone wins! 太棒了 大家都开心
[09:20] Arriving, Zootopia Express. 进站列车 终点动物城
[09:25] Okay, gotta go. Bye! 好了 得走了 再见
[09:36] I love you, guys. 我爱你们
[09:38] Love you, too. 爱你
[09:41] Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. 天哪 要哭鼻子了
[09:43] Oh, Stu. Pull it together. 斯图 振作点
[09:45] Bye everybody! 大家再见
[09:46] Bye Judy, I love you! Bye! 再见 朱迪 我爱你
[09:55] Bye! 再见
[10:00] 正驶离兔窝镇 人口
[10:08] 夏奇羚
[10:30] 动物城
[12:42] I’m Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia. 我是夏奇羚 欢迎来到动物城
[12:45] And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. 欢迎来到穿山甲公寓
[12:48] Luxury apartments with charm. 魅力四射的豪华公寓
[12:51] Complementary delousing once a month. Don’t lose your key! 每月一次免费除虱 钥匙别丢了
[12:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:57] – Oh, hi! I’m Judy, your new neighbour! – Yeah? Well, we’re loud. -你们好 我是朱迪 新邻居 -我们声音可大了
[13:00] Don’t expect us to apologize for it. 也不会道歉的
[13:05] Greasy walls. 油油的墙
[13:07] Rickety bed. 晃晃的床
[13:12] Crazy neighbors. 疯癫的邻居
[13:14] I love it! 我喜欢
[13:35] Come on! He bared his teeth first! 别这样 他先露的牙
[13:40] Excuse me! 你好
[13:42] Down here! 在下面
[13:44] – Hi. – O… M… Goodness! -你好 -我的天哪
[13:47] They really did hire a bunny. 还真找了只兔子啊
[13:49] Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, 天哪 说实话
[13:50] you’re even cuter than I thought you’d be. 你比我想的还要可爱
[13:52] Ooh, ah, you probably didn’t know, 你可能不知道
[13:55] but a bunny can call another bunny “Cute”, 兔子可以互相说可爱
[13:58] but when other animals do it, that’s a little… 但是换了其他动物 就有点…
[14:02] I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser. 真抱歉 我 本杰明·爪豪斯
[14:06] The guy everyone thinks is 大家都以为我
[14:07] just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you. 只是爱吃甜甜圈的软萌警察 还给你套刻板印象
[14:11] No, it’s okay. 没事的
[14:12] You’ve actually got… there’s a… 你那里有个 那个
[14:14] – A what? – In your neck. The fold. -什么 -脖子里 领子上面
[14:17] – The… this… – Oh, there you went, you little dickens! -那个 -你在这啊 小坏蛋
[14:22] Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I… 我得去点名了 哪边…
[14:25] – Oh, bull pen’s over there to the left. – Great. Thank you! -候补区在那边左侧 -谢谢
[14:29] That poor little bunny’s gonna get eaten alive. 这小兔子会被生吞活剥的
[14:44] Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place? 我是霍普斯警官 准备好让世界更美好了吗
[14:52] Attention! 全体都有
[14:57] All right. All right. Everybody sit. 好了 好了 都坐下
[15:02] I’ve got three items on the docket. 我这里有三件事
[15:04] First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room. 首先来说屋子里的大象
[15:04] 显而易见的事
[15:10] Francine. Happy birthday. 弗朗辛 生日快乐
[15:16] Number two. 第二件事
[15:18] There are some new recruits with us I should introduce, 有些新人我得介绍一下
[15:20] but I’m not going to because… I don’t care. 我就不介绍了 因为 我不在乎
[15:25] Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases. 最后 有14起哺乳动物失踪案
[15:29] All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter. 全是食肉动物 从大北极熊到小水獭
[15:34] And City Hall is right up my tail to find them. 市政厅天天追在我屁股后面
[15:38] This is priority number one. Assignments. 这是头等大事 任务分配
[15:43] Officers Grizzoli, Fangmeyer, Delgato. 灰熊利 牙迈尔 德尔加多警官
[15:45] Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District. 你们负责热带雨林区的失踪案
[15:49] Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. 麦克角 犀威兹 狼法德警官
[15:52] Your teams take Sahara Square. 你们负责撒哈拉广场区
[15:54] Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown. 河马金斯 吼洛夫 象克鼻警官 冰原镇
[15:59] And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps. 最后 第一只兔子 霍普斯警官
[16:05] Parking duty. Dismissed. 交通协管 解散
[16:08] Parking duty? 交通协管
[16:11] Chief? Chief Bogo? 局长 牛局长
[16:15] Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases. 长官 你说有14起哺乳动物失踪案
[16:18] – So? – So I can handle one. -所以呢 -我可以负责一起
[16:20] You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy. 您可能忘了 我毕业时是班里第一名
[16:23] Didn’t forget. Just don’t care. 没忘 就是不在乎
[16:26] Sir, I’m not just some token bunny. 长官 我可不是只吉祥物
[16:28] Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy. 那一天开100张停车罚单应该没问题
[16:35] 100 tickets. I’m not gonna write 100 tickets. 100张 我才不开100张呢
[16:38] I’m gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon. 我要开200张 中午之前
[16:50] 随时停车
[17:41] Two hundred tickets before noon! 中午之前200张
[17:48] 201. 201张
[17:51] Hey, watch where you’re going, fox! 看着点路 狐狸
[18:20] Where’d he go? 他去哪了
[18:37] Listen. I know what you’re doing 我不知道你大白天的
[18:39] skulking around during daylight hours, 出来晃悠什么呢
[18:41] but I don’t want any trouble in here. So hit the road! 但我不想惹麻烦 快走吧
[18:45] I’m not looking for any trouble either, sir… 我也不是想找麻烦的
[18:47] I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy. 我只想买个大冰棍 给我儿子
[18:56] You want the red, or the blue, pal? 要红的还是蓝的
[19:04] I’m such a… 我真是
[19:04] Oh, come on, kid. Back up. 行了 孩子 回去吧
[19:06] – Listen, buddy. – What? -听我说 -怎么了
[19:07] There aren’t any fox ice cream joints in your part of town? 你那边没有给狐狸开的冰淇淋店吗
[19:10] No, no. There are, there are. It’s just, my boy, 有啊 有 只是我儿子
[19:14] this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant. 这只小傻狐狸 特别迷大象
[19:17] He wants to be one when he grows up. 长大了也想当大象
[19:19] Isn’t that adorable? 多可爱啊
[19:22] Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right? 我怎么忍心让他梦想破灭呢
[19:25] Look, you probably can’t read, fox, but the sign says 你是不识字吗 狐狸 看这个
[19:29] we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! 我们有权拒绝提供服务
[19:33] So beat it. 快走吧
[19:34] You’re holding up the line. 后面都等着呢
[19:39] Hello. Excuse me. 你好 不好意思
[19:41] Hey, you’re gonna have to 你也和其他人一样
[19:41] wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid. 得排队等着 交通协管
[19:44] Actually, I’m an officer. 其实我是警员
[19:46] Just have a quick question. 就问一下
[19:48] Are your customers aware they’re getting 你的顾客们知道
[19:50] snot and mucus with their cookies and cream? 吃的饼干和冰淇淋里有鼻涕吗
[19:54] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[19:55] Well. I don’t wanna cause you any trouble, 我不想惹麻烦
[19:58] but I believe scooping ice cream with 但是不戴鼻套盛冰淇淋
[19:59] an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation. 是严重违反健康条例的
[20:04] Which is kind of a big deal. 这也不是小事了
[20:06] Of course I could let you off 当然 如果你肯戴上
[20:07] with a warning if you were to glove those trunks 我是可以给你个警告了事
[20:09] and… I don’t know… finish selling this… 而且 还得给这位
[20:13] nice dad and his son a… What was it? 爸爸和他儿子 卖一根 什么
[20:17] A Jumbo-Pop. Please. 大冰棒 拜托了
[20:19] A Jumbo-Pop. 大冰棒
[20:22] – $15. – Thank you so much. Thank you. -15块 -非常感谢 谢谢你
[20:27] Oh no, are you kidding me… 不会吧
[20:29] I don’t have my wallet! 忘带钱包了
[20:32] I’d lose my head if it weren’t attached to my neck. 真是就差忘带脑袋了
[20:35] That’s the truth. Oh, boy. I’m sorry, pal. 真是啊 天哪 不好意思
[20:38] Gotta be about the worst birthday ever. 大概是你最糟的生日了
[20:39] Please don’t be mad at me. Thanks anyway. 别生我的气 谢谢你
[20:49] Keep the change. 不用找了
[20:51] Officer, I can’t thank you enough. 警官 真是感恩戴德
[20:54] So kind. Really. Can I pay you back? 太好了 怎么回报你啊
[20:56] Oh, no. My treat. 不用 我请了
[20:58] It’s just, you know it burns me up 主要是听到别人
[21:00] to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes. 对狐狸有偏见我就受不了
[21:03] I just want to say you’re 我只是想说
[21:04] a great dad and just a real articulate fella. 你是位好父亲 口才真棒
[21:08] Well, that is high praise. 真是过奖了
[21:11] It’s rare that I find someone so non-patronizing. 我也很少遇到不看低我的人
[21:14] – Officer? – Hopps. Mr..? -警官你叫 -霍普斯 你是
[21:16] Wilde. Nick Wilde. 王尔德 尼克·王尔德
[21:18] And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up? 你呢 小家伙 长大了想做大象吗
[21:22] You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia. 那就去做大象好了 这是动物城
[21:26] Anyone can be anything. 谁都能成就无限可能
[21:30] I tell him that all the time. 我总这么跟他说
[21:31] All right, here you go. Two paws. 好了 给你 双爪抱住
[21:33] Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that’s a happy birthday smile! 看这笑脸 生日快乐真开心
[21:37] All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot. 好了 嘟嘟两声道个别吧
[21:42] – Bye, now! – Goodbye! -再见了 -再见
[22:01] Hey, little toot-toot… 小大象
[22:49] 鼠曼兄弟银行
[22:50] Pawpsicles. 爪子冰棍
[22:52] Get your Pawpsicles. 来吃爪子冰棍
[22:56] 爪子冰棍
[23:18] – Lumber delivery. – What’s with the color? -木材送到了 -怎么这个颜色
[23:21] The color? Uh… it’s redwood. 颜色 这是红木
[23:26] 39, 40, there you go.
[23:28] Way to work that diaper, big guy. 装小孩真厉害 大家伙
[23:31] No kiss bye-bye for daddy? 不跟爸爸吻别吗
[23:35] You kiss me tomorrow, I’ll bite your face off! 再敢亲我 我把你脸咬下来
[23:40] Ciao. 再见
[23:44] Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me. 我为你出头 你却骗了我
[23:47] You liar! 骗子
[23:49] It’s called a hustle, Sweetheart. 这叫智取 亲爱的
[23:51] And I’m not the liar. He is. 我可不是骗子 他才是
[23:57] All right, Slick-Nick. You’re under arrest. 好了 狡猾的尼克 你被捕了
[24:00] Really? For what? 真的吗 为什么
[24:02] Gee, I don’t know. How about selling food without a permit? 我也不清楚 无证经营食品吗
[24:04] Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines? 跨区运输未申报商品
[24:07] – False advertizing. – Permit. Receipt of declared commerce. -虚假广告 -许可证 商品申报凭证
[24:11] And I didn’t falsely advertize anything. Take care. 我没做虚假广告 再会
[24:13] You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood! 你跟老鼠说冰棒棍是红木的
[24:15] That’s right. Red wood. With a space in the middle. 是啊 红色的木头 简称就是
[24:18] Wood that is red. 红木
[24:20] You can’t touch me, Carrots. 你动不了我的 萝卜头
[24:22] I’ve been doing this since I was born. 我从小就开始这么干了
[24:24] You’re gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots. 不许再叫我萝卜头
[24:26] My bad. I just naturally assumed you came… 我的错 我只是觉得你
[24:28] from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No? 肯定是从遍地胡萝卜的屯里来的吧
[24:30] Uh, no. 不不
[24:31] Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in Bunnyburrow. 鹿溪才是屯 我在兔窝镇长大
[24:34] Okay. Tell me if this story sounds familiar. 来听听这个故事你熟不熟
[24:37] Naive little hick with good grades and big ideas 天真的小山妞成绩好 有理想
[24:40] decides “Hey, look at me, I’m gonna move to Zootopia… 就觉得 我得去动物城
[24:43] where predators and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya!” 食肉和食草动物和平相处 还一起唱山歌
[24:46] Only to find, whoopsie, we don’t all get along. 结果呢 哎呀 他们关系并不好
[24:49] And that dream of becoming a big city cop, 做大城市警察的梦想
[24:51] double whoopsie, she’s a meter maid. 哎呀呀 成了交通协管
[24:53] And whoopsie number three-sie, 还有哎呀呀呀
[24:55] no one cares about her or her dreams. 没人关心她和她的梦想
[24:57] And soon enough those dreams die, 梦想很快就破灭了
[24:59] and our bunny sinks into emotional and literal squalor 然后身体和精神都消沉下去
[25:02] living in a box under a bridge. 只能住在桥洞里
[25:03] Till finally she has no choice but to go back home 终于发现自己只能选择回家
[25:06] with that cute fuzzy wuzzy 夹着自己那条
[25:07] little tail between her legs to become… 毛茸茸的小尾巴 变成了
[25:09] You’re from Bunnyburrow, is that what you said? 你是兔窝镇的 对吧
[25:11] So how about a carrot farmer? 种胡萝卜的农民
[25:13] That sound about right? 听着不错吧
[25:18] Be careful now, or it won’t just be your dreams getting crushed. 小心点 不然就不止是你的梦想被碾碎了
[25:22] No one tells me what I can or can’t be. 没人能告诉我做什么不做什么
[25:25] Especially not some jerk who never had the guts to 尤其是个没胆量的混球
[25:29] try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler. 只知道智取爪子冰棍
[25:32] All right, look. 好了
[25:34] Everyone comes to Zootopia 大家来到动物城
[25:36] thinking they can be anything they want. 觉得能成就无限可能
[25:38] Well, you can’t. You can only be what you are. 其实不行 你只能成为自己
[25:42] Sly fox. Dumb bunny. 狐狸狡猾 兔子蠢
[25:44] I’m not a dumb bunny. 我不蠢
[25:47] Right. And that’s not wet cement. 好吧 这也不是湿水泥
[25:51] You’ll never be a real cop. 你做不了真正的警察的
[25:54] You’re a cute meter maid, though. 做交通协管倒是挺不错
[25:56] Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there. 没准能做督察员呢 加油
[26:03] 爸爸妈妈
[26:32] 一人份胡萝卜
[26:52] – Oh, hey, it’s my parents! – Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart! -爸爸妈妈 -看她 亲爱的
[26:56] Hey there, Jude the Dude. 你好啊 厉害的朱迪
[26:58] How was your first day on the force? 第一天做警察怎么样
[27:00] – It was real great! – Yeah? Everything you ever hoped? -可棒了 -跟想的一样吗
[27:04] Absolutely. And more. 当然了 还有呢
[27:06] Everyone’s so nice, and I feel like… 大家都可好了 我觉得
[27:09] I’m really making a difference. 自己真的有点成就
[27:10] Wait a second. Holy cranks, Bonnie. 等等 天哪 邦妮
[27:12] – Look at that! – Oh, my sweet heaven! -看看 -我的天哪
[27:14] Judy, are you a meter maid? 朱迪 你是交通协管吗
[27:16] Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing.. 这个 只是暂时的
[27:18] – It’s the safest job on the force! – She’s not a real cop! -警局最安全的工作 -她不是真警察
[27:21] – Our prayers have been answered! – Glorious day! -祈祷终于有回音了 -赞美主
[27:23] Ho-ho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid! 交通协管 交通协管 交通协管
[27:26] – Dad! Dad! – Meter maid! -爸爸 爸爸 -交通协管
[27:28] You know what, it’s been a really long day, I should… 今天很漫长了 我得
[27:30] – You get some rest. – Those meters aren’t gonna maid themselves. -你休息吧 -好好协管交通去吧
[27:33] – Bye-bye. – Bye-bye. -再见 -再见
[27:40] Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music! 兔子 快关了那丧气的歌
[27:44] Leave the meter maid alone, didn’t you hear her conversation? 别烦交通协管 没听她说话吗
[27:47] – She feels like a failure! – Oh, shut up! -她觉得自己是废物 -闭嘴
[27:49] – You shut up! – You shut up! -你闭嘴 -你闭嘴
[27:51] – You shut up! – Tomorrow is another day. -你闭嘴 -明天又是新的一天
[27:55] Yeah, but it might be worse! 是啊 还可能更糟呢
[27:59] I was 30 seconds over! 我才超了30秒
[28:02] Yeah, you’re a real hero, lady. 你真厉害 姑娘
[28:06] My mommy says she wishes you were dead. 我妈妈说她想让你去死
[28:09] Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay your salary. 土包子 我交的税养的你
[28:14] I am a real cop. I am a real cop. 我是真的警察 我是真的警察
[28:17] I am a real cop. I am a real cop. 我是真的警察 我是真的警察
[28:20] Hey, you! Bunny! 你 兔子
[28:21] Sir, if you have a grievance 先生 您如果有意见
[28:23] you may contest recitation in traffic court. 可以去交通法庭起诉
[28:25] What are you talking about?! My shop! 你说什么呢 我的店
[28:27] It was just robbed! Look, he’s getting away! 刚被抢了 看 他跑了
[28:30] Well, are you a cop or not? 你是警察吗
[28:32] Yes! Yes! Don’t worry, sir, I got this! 是啊 是啊 不用担心 先生 交给我
[28:40] Stop! 站住
[28:41] Stop in the name of the law! 我是警察 站住
[28:42] Catch me if ya’ can, cottontail! 来抓我啊 毛尾巴
[28:52] Coming through! 小心
[28:53] This is officer McHorn. We got a 10-31. 我是麦克角警官 发现违法行为
[28:55] I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit! 交给我 霍普斯警官 我在追了
[29:03] 小啮齿城
[29:14] You! Freeze! 你 站住
[29:17] Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops! 交通协管 等真的警察来吧
[29:21] Stop! 字幕
[29:50] Sorry! Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon. 抱歉 借过 抱歉 对不起
[29:58] Bon voyage, flatfoot! 再见了 平脚怪
[30:17] – Stop right there! – Have a donut, coppa! -站住 -吃个甜甜圈吧 条子
[30:18] 大甜甜圈
[30:21] 老鼠家饭店
[30:21] Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings? 天哪 看到那豹纹打底裤了吗
[30:31] – I love your hair. – Thank you. -发型好棒 -谢谢
[30:35] Come to papa! 来找爸爸吧
[30:39] Okay. You’re gonna have to be patient and wait in line 好了 您得跟其他人一眼排队
[30:42] just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay? 耐心等 水獭顿太太 好吗
[30:51] – I popped the weasel! – Hopps! -黄鼠狼上门了 -霍普斯
[30:57] 牛局长
[30:57] Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry. 擅离职守 引发公众恐慌
[31:01] Reckless endangerment of rodents… 危及啮齿动物生命
[31:03] But, to be fair, 但说句公道话
[31:05] you did stop a master criminal 你确实阻止了个恶棍
[31:06] from stealing two dozen moldy onions. 偷走两袋发霉的洋葱
[31:09] Hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren’t onions. 抱歉 长官 这些不是洋葱
[31:12] Those are a crocus variety called midnicampum holicithias. 这些是藏红花属植物 午夜嚎叫[拉丁文]
[31:14] They’re a class C botanical, sir. 是C类药用植物 长官
[31:16] Well, I grew up in a family 我家那里
[31:17] where plant husbandry was kind of a thing… 都流行种植业
[31:19] – Shut your tiny mouth now! – Sir, I got the bad guy. -闭上你的小嘴 -长官 我抓住了坏人
[31:23] That’s my job. 这是我的工作
[31:24] Your job is putting tickets on parked cars! 你的工作是开违章停车罚单
[31:28] Chief, Mrs. Otterton’s here to see you again. 局长 水獭顿夫人又来找你了
[31:31] – Not now. – Okay, I just need to know if you want to… -现在不行 -我只想知道你是不是
[31:33] – take it this time she seems really upset… – Not now! -这次见见 她好像挺伤心 -现在不行
[31:35] Sir. I don’t wanna be a meter maid, 长官 我不想做交通协管
[31:37] I wanna be a real cop. 我想做真的警察
[31:40] Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted… 你以为市长把你分过来时
[31:43] – when he assigned you to me? – But, sir… -问过我想要什么吗 -可是 长官
[31:45] Life isn’t some cartoon musical 生活不是卡通音乐剧
[31:47] where you sing a little song, and your insipid dreams… 只要唱唱跳跳的 然后无聊的梦
[31:51] magically come true! So let it go. 就奇迹般地成真了 放手吧
[31:56] Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please. 牛局长 拜托了 五分钟就好
[32:00] I’m sorry sir. I tried to stop her, she’s super slippery. 抱歉 长官 我想拦住她 但是太滑了
[32:03] I gotta go sit down. 我得坐一坐
[32:05] Ma’am, as I’ve told you, we’re doing everything we can. 夫人 我说了 我们已经尽力了
[32:08] My husband has been missing for ten days. 我丈夫失踪十天了
[32:11] – His name is Emmitt Otterton. – Yes. I know. -他叫艾米特·水獭顿 -我知道
[32:14] He’s a florist. We have 2 beautiful children. 是花匠 我们有两个孩子
[32:17] He would never just disappear. 他不会凭空消失的
[32:19] Ma’am, our detectives are very busy. 夫人 我们的警探都很忙
[32:22] Please. There’s gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt. 拜托了 肯定有人能找到艾米特的
[32:26] – Mrs. Otterton. – I will find him. -水獭顿夫人 -我能找到
[32:30] Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny! 谢谢你 保佑你 小兔子
[32:38] Take this. Find my Emmitt. 拿着这个 找到我的艾米特
[32:41] Bring him home to me and my babies. Please. 带他回来见我和孩子们 摆脱了
[32:44] Mrs. Otterton. Please wait out here. 水獭顿夫人 请在外面等
[32:46] Of course. Oh, thank you both so much! 好啊 太感谢你们两个了
[32:48] One second. 稍等
[32:51] – You’re fired. – What? Why? -你被炒了 -什么 为什么
[32:54] Insubordination! Now. I’m going to open this door, 违抗命令 我要打开门
[32:57] and you’re going to tell that Otter 然后你告诉那水獭
[32:59] you’re a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur, 你之前是交通协管 有严重妄想症
[33:02] who will not be taking the case. 不能接这个案子
[33:04] I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case! 我听说霍普斯警官接了案子
[33:07] Assistant Mayor Bellwether! 头羊市长助理
[33:09] The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off. 哺乳动物选拔行动真的有了成效
[33:12] Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed! 狮心市长肯定高兴坏了
[33:15] No, let’s not tell the mayor just yet. 先别告诉市长吧
[33:16] And I sent it, and it is done, so I did do that. 信息发送成功 好了
[33:19] All right, well, I’d say the case is in good hands. 我觉得这下案子有把握了
[33:22] Us little guys really need to stick together, right? 我们小动物就得互相照应
[33:24] – Like glue. – Good one. -才能羊眉兔气 -真逗
[33:27] Just call me if you ever need anything. Okay? 有问题就打我电话 好吗
[33:29] You’ve always got a friend at City Hall, 我就是你在市政厅的朋友
[33:30] Judy. All right! Bye-bye! 好了 朱迪 再见
[33:33] Thank you, ma’am! 谢谢你 女士
[33:38] I will give you 48 hours. 我给你48小时
[33:42] Yes! 太棒了
[33:42] – That’s two days to find Emmitt Otterton. – Okay. -也就是两天时间内找到艾米特·水獭顿 -好
[33:45] But…you strike out, you resign. 但是找不到 你就得辞职
[33:54] Okay. Deal. 好吧 成交
[33:56] Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file. 很好 爪豪斯会把完整的案宗给你
[34:00] 动物城警局 失踪哺乳动物报告
[34:00] Here you go. One missing otter. 给你 失踪的水獭
[34:03] 动物城警局 失踪哺乳动物报告
[34:05] – That’s it? – Yikes! -就这么点 -就是说呀
[34:07] That is the smallest case file I’ve ever seen. Leads, none. 这是我见过的最薄的案宗了 线索 无
[34:10] Witnesses, none. 目击证人 无
[34:11] And you’re not in the computer system yet, so… 而且你现在还进不了电脑系统 所以
[34:13] Resources, none! 资源 无
[34:15] Hoo, I hope you didn’t stake your career 希望你没把自己的前途
[34:17] on cracking this one. 都赌在这个案子上
[34:19] Okay. Last known sighting. 好吧 最后出现的地点
[34:19] 最后出现地点
[34:26] Can I just borrow? Thank you. 可以借我用一下吗 谢谢
[34:32] – Pawpsicle? – The murder weapon! -爪子冰棒 -作案凶器
[34:35] – “Get your Pawpsicle”… – Yeah! Cause that… -“来尝尝爪子冰棒” -没错 因为那
[34:39] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[34:41] It means I have a lead. 意思是我有线索了
[34:50] – Hi! Hello! It’s me again! – Hey! It’s Officer Toot-Toot. -你好 又是我 -是嘟嘟警官啊
[34:56] No. Actually it’s Officer Hopps, 不 我是霍普斯警官
[34:57] and I’m here to ask you some questions about a case. 我要问你几个问题 是关于一个案子的
[35:00] What happened, meter maid? 怎么了 交通协管
[35:01] Did someone steal a traffic cone? 有人把交通锥标偷走了吗
[35:03] It wasn’t me. 不是我干的
[35:07] Hey, Carrots, you’re gonna wake the baby. 萝卜头 你会把宝宝吵醒的
[35:09] I gotta get to work. 我要去工作了
[35:10] This is important, sir. 这很重要 先生
[35:11] I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait. 你那十块钱的爪子冰棒可以等一会再卖
[35:15] I make 200 bucks a day, fluff. 小家伙 我一天挣两百块呢
[35:18] 365 days a year, since I was 12. 从我12岁起 一年365天无休
[35:21] And time is money. Hop along. 时间就是金钱 让开
[35:23] Please just look at the picture. 请你看一下这张照片
[35:25] You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right? 水獭顿先生手里的爪子冰棒是你卖给他的吧
[35:27] – Do you know him? – I know everybody. -你认识他吗 -没有我不认识的人
[35:29] And I also know that somewhere 而且我还知道某处的一家玩具店
[35:31] there’s a toy store missing its stuffed animal, 丢了一个毛绒玩具
[35:33] so why don’t you get back to your box? 所以你赶紧回盒子里待着吧
[35:36] Fine. Then we’ll have to do this the hard way. 好吧 看来你是敬酒不吃吃罚酒
[35:39] Did you just boot my stroller? 你把我的婴儿车锁住了吗
[35:41] Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest. 尼古拉斯·王尔德 你被捕了
[35:44] For what? Hurting your feelings? 理由呢 伤害你的感情吗
[35:46] Felony tax evasion. 偷税漏税
[35:48] Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year, 从你12岁开始 每年365天
[35:52] since you were 12… 每天200块
[35:52] that’s two decades, so times twenty, 一共是20年 所以乘以20
[35:54] which is 1,460,000, I think. 也就是146万 应该没错吧
[35:58] I mean, I am just a dumb bunny, 虽然我只是只蠢兔子
[36:00] but we are good at multiplying. 不过我们很会算数[繁殖]
[36:01] Anyway, according to your tax forms, 总而言之 在你的税务报表上
[36:03] you reported, let me see here, zero! 你申报了 让我看看 零元的税
[36:06] Unfortunately, 倒霉的是
[36:08] lying on a federal form is a punishable offense. 税收表格上作假是重罪
[36:11] – 5 years jail time. – Well, it’s my word against yours. -要判刑5年 -空口无凭
[36:16] 200 bucks a day, fluff, 小家伙 从我12岁起
[36:17] 365 days a year, since I was twelve. 每年365天 每天200块
[36:21] Actually it’s your word against yours. 其实呢 我都录下来了
[36:22] And if you want this pen you’re going to help me 如果你想要这支笔 你就得帮我找到
[36:24] find this poor missing otter, or the only place 这只失踪的水獭 不然的话
[36:26] you’ll be selling Pawpsicles is the prison cafeteria. 你就只能在监狱的食堂里卖冰棒了
[36:31] It’s called a hustle, sweet heart. 这叫智取 亲爱的
[36:33] She hustled you. 她把你给耍了
[36:39] She hustled you good! 好个智取
[36:42] You’re a cop now, Nick. 你现在是警察了 尼克
[36:43] You’re gonna need one of these. 给你张贴纸 你会用得上的
[36:46] Have fun working with the fuzz! 祝你和小毛球合作愉快
[36:51] Start talking. 开始交代吧
[36:53] I don’t know where he is, I only saw where he went. 我不知道他在哪 我只看到他往哪去了
[36:56] Great, let’s go! 棒极了 走吧
[36:59] It’s not exactly a place for a cute little bunny. 那地方可不适合可爱的小兔兔
[37:02] – Don’t call me cute, get in the car. – Okay. You’re the boss. -不许说我可爱 上车 -好吧 你说了算
[37:26] Hi. Hello? 你好
[37:29] I’m… Hello? 我是 你好
[37:31] Hello? Hello? 你好 你好
[37:36] Hello! My name is… 你好 我是
[37:38] You know, I’m gonna hit the pause button right there. 我现在就得打断你
[37:41] Cause we’re all good on bunny scout cookies. 因为我们不需要兔子童子军曲奇饼了
[37:44] Uh, no. 不
[37:46] I’m Officer Hopps, ZPD. 我是动物城警局的霍普斯警官
[37:48] I’m looking for a missing mammal… 我在寻找一只失踪的哺乳动物
[37:50] Emmitt Otterton. Right here. 艾米特·水獭顿 就是这位
[37:52] He may have frequented this establishment? 他曾经是这里的常客
[37:59] Yeah, old Emmitt! 没错 老艾米特
[38:02] Haven’t seen him in a couple of weeks. 好几周没见到他了
[38:05] But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor. 但是 你应该找他的瑜伽教练谈谈
[38:08] I’d be happy to take you back. 我很乐意带你们到后面去
[38:10] Oh, thank you so much, 非常感谢
[38:11] I’d appericiate that more than you can imagine, it’d be such… 真是非常非常感谢你 这真是
[38:13] Oh! You are naked.. 你没穿衣服
[38:15] Oh, for sure. We’re a naturalist club! 当然 我们这里是自然主义俱乐部
[38:18] Yeah. In Zootopia anyone can be anything. 没错 在动物城谁都能成就无限可能
[38:21] These guys, they be naked. 这些人 他们就喜欢光着
[38:23] Nangi’s just on the other side of the Pleasure Pool. 南吉就在欢乐池的另一边
[38:34] Oh boy. Does this make you uncomfortable? 天啊 这里让你觉得别扭吗
[38:37] Because if so, there’s no shame in calling it quits. 因为你要是觉得别扭的话 现在放弃还不丢人
[38:41] Yes, there is. 很丢人
[38:43] Boy, that’s the spirit. 这才像话
[38:46] Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist life is weird. 没错 有些哺乳动物认为自然主义很奇怪
[38:49] But you know what I say is weird? 可你知道什么才是奇怪吗
[38:52] Clothes on animals! Here we go! 动物穿衣服才奇怪呢 找到她了
[38:56] As you can see, Nangi is an elephant, 你们也看到了 南吉是头大象
[38:58] so she’ll totally remember everything. 所以她一定会记得所有细节
[39:01] Hey, Nangi. 南吉
[39:02] These dudes have some questions about Emmitt the otter. 他们要问你几个水獭艾米特的问题
[39:06] Who? 谁
[39:07] Emmitt Otterton. 艾米特·水獭顿
[39:08] Been coming to your yoga class for like six years. 他上你的瑜伽课上了六年了
[39:11] I have no memory of this beaver. 我不记得这只河狸
[39:13] He’s an otter, actually. 其实他是只水獭
[39:15] He was here a couple of Wednesdays ago. Remember? 他几周前的周三来过 记得吗
[39:17] No. 不记得
[39:18] Yeah, he was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest, 他穿了一件绿色的针织毛衣背心
[39:21] and a new pair of Quarterway slacks. 还有一条新买的夸特卫宽松裤
[39:24] Oh, and a Paisley tie, sweet Windsor knot. 还系了条佩斯利花纹领带 漂亮的温莎结
[39:27] – Real tight. Remember that, Nangi? – No. -可帅了 记得吗 南吉 -不记得
[39:30] Yeah, and we both walked him out, 没错 咱们俩一块送他出去的
[39:32] and he got into this big old white car with a silver trim. 然后他上了一辆银边的白色旧车
[39:35] Needed a tune up. 那车该送修了
[39:37] The third cylinder wasn’t firing. Remember that, Nangi? 第三个汽缸都不打火了 记得吗 南吉
[39:40] No. 不记得
[39:41] You didn’t happen to catch the licence plate number? 你不会恰好记得车牌号码吧
[39:45] – Did you? – Oh, for sure. -记得吗 -当然
[39:47] It was 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. 车牌是29THD03
[39:52] 0-3. Wow, this is a lot of great info. Thank you. 03 你提供了很多有用的信息 谢谢
[39:54] Told you Nangi has a mind like a steel trap. 我就说南吉的记忆力好的很嘛
[39:58] I wish I had a memory like an elephant. 真希望我也能有大象这么好的记忆力
[40:01] 迷泉绿洲
[40:03] Well, I had a ball. You are welcome for the clue. 我玩的很开心 你就不用谢我了
[40:06] And seeing as any moron can run a plate, 既然傻瓜都能查到车牌号码
[40:08] I will take that pen and bid you adieu. 那么我就拿上笔跟你道别了
[40:12] The plate. I can’t run a plate. 车牌号 我查不了车牌号
[40:14] I’m not in the system yet. 我还进不了电脑系统
[40:16] – Give me the pen, please. – What was it you said? -请把笔给我 -你刚才说什么
[40:20] Any moron can run a plate? 傻瓜都能查车牌号
[40:22] Gosh, if only there were a moron around 要是这里有个傻瓜
[40:25] who were up to the task. 能干这件事就好了
[40:27] Rabbit, I did what you asked. 兔子 我已经照你说的做了
[40:28] You can’t keep me on the hook forever. 你不能永远抓着我不放
[40:30] Not forever. 不会永远的
[40:31] Well, I only have 36 hours left to solve this case. 我只剩36个小时来破案了
[40:35] So can you run the plate or not? 你到底能不能查车牌号
[40:39] Actually, I just remembered, I have a pal at the DMV. 我刚想起来 我有个朋友在车管所工作
[40:41] 车管所
[40:44] Flash is the fastest guy in there. 闪电是这里最快的人
[40:45] You need something done, he’s on it. 你要办事 找他就对了
[40:47] I hope so. 希望如此
[40:47] We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts. 我们的时间真的很紧 每一分钟都很重要
[40:51] Wait. They’re all sloths? 等等 他们全都是树獭吗
[41:23] You said this was going to be quick! 你说会很快的
[41:25] What, are you saying just because he’s a sloth 怎么 就因为他是树獭
[41:26] he can’t be fast? 他就快不起来吗
[41:28] I thought in Zootopia anyone could be anything. 不是谁都能成就无限可能吗
[41:30] Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash! 闪电 闪电 数你最快
[41:32] Buddy, it’s nice to see you. 哥们 见到你真高兴
[41:35] Nice to… see you… too. 我也 很高兴 见到你
[41:41] Hey, Flash, I’d love you to meet my friend. 闪电 给你介绍一下我的朋友
[41:44] Ah… Darlin, I’ve forgotten your name. 亲爱的 我忘了你叫什么名字了
[41:47] Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you? 我是朱迪·霍普斯警官 你好吗
[41:49] I am… 我
[41:51] doing… just.. 过得
[41:55] – Fine? – As well..as..I can..be… -挺好 -还 不错
[42:01] – What… – Hang in there. -有什么 -坚持住
[42:02] – can I…do… – Well, I was hoping you could run a plate… -可以 -我希望你可以帮我查一个车牌
[42:05] – for you… – Well, I was hoping you could… -帮你 -我希望你可以
[42:08] …today? 的吗
[42:12] Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us. 我希望你可以帮我们查一个车牌号码
[42:14] We are in a really big hurry. 我们真的很着急
[42:18] – Sure… What’s the…plate… – 2-9-T… -当然 车牌号码 是 -29T
[42:23] – number? – 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. -什么 -29THD03
[42:36] -29 -THD03 – 2…9… – T-H-D-0-3.
[42:44] -T -HD03 – T… – H-D-0-3.
[42:48] -H -D03 – H… – D-0-3.
[42:54] -D -03 – D… – 0-3.
[42:58] -0 -3 – 0… – 3!
[43:02] – Hey, Flash. Wanna hear a joke? – No! -闪电 想听个笑话吗 -不要
[43:06] Sure. 好啊
[43:08] What do you call a three-humped camel? 骆驼为什么会有三个驼峰
[43:12] I don’t know. What do you call… 我不知道 骆驼为什么
[43:19] – Three-humped camel. – A three-humped…camel? -有三个驼峰 -会 有 三个驼峰
[43:25] Pregnant. 怀孕了
[43:41] Ha ha. Yes, very funny, very funny! 哈哈 没错 很好笑 很好笑
[43:43] Can we please just focus on the task? 我们能不能认真工作
[43:45] Wait, wait! 等等 等等
[43:46] – Priscilla! – Oh, no! -普莉希拉 -不
[43:49] – Yes…Flash? – What…do.. -什么事 闪电 -骆驼
[43:55] – No… – you call… -不 -为什么会有
[43:56] A three-humped camel? 三个驼峰
[43:58] Pregnant! Okay! Great! We got it! 怀孕了 好了 棒极了 我们知道了
[44:00] – Please just… – three…humped… -求求你 -三个驼峰
[44:02] 动物城哺乳动物车管所 车牌号 29THD03 车主 冰原镇豪华轿车服务公司 地址 动物城冰原镇755常青街
[44:14] – Here…you… – Yes! Yeah, yeah! Hurry, thank you! -给 -好的 好的 快 谢谢
[44:17] – 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. – …go. -29THD03 -你
[44:19] It’s registered to Tundratown Limo Service. 注册在病源镇豪华轿车服务公司
[44:22] A limo took Otterton! And the limo’s in Tundratown! 水獭顿坐豪华轿车走了 这辆车在病源镇
[44:24] It’s in Tundratown! 就在病源镇
[44:25] Way to hustle, bud. I love you. I owe you. 好个智取 哥们 我爱你 我欠你的
[44:27] Hurry! We gotta beat the rush hour and… 快走 我们得赶在下班高峰期前
[44:29] It’s night?! 已经是晚上了
[44:32] Closed. Great. 锁门了 棒极了
[44:34] 冰原镇豪华轿车服务公司
[44:34] And I will betcha you don’t have a warrant to get in, hmm? 我敢说你没有搜索令吧
[44:38] – Darn it. It’s a bummer. – You wasted the day on purpose. -该死 真是扫兴 -你故意把耽误了我一天
[44:42] Ma’am, I have a fake badge. 女士 我戴着假警徽
[44:44] I would never impede your pretend investigation. 我绝不会妨碍你假装调查的
[44:46] It’s not a pretend investigation! 这不是假装调查
[44:48] Look, see? See him? This otter is missing. 看 看到他了吗 这只水獭失踪了
[44:52] Well, then they should have gotten a real cop to find him. 那他们应该派个真警察去找他
[44:55] What is your problem? Does seeing me fail 你什么毛病 看到我失败
[44:57] somehow make you feel better about your own sad, miserable life? 能让你对自己悲哀的生活感觉好些吗
[45:00] It does, 100 %. 是的 当然了
[45:02] Now, since you’re sans warrant. 既然你没有搜索令
[45:06] I guess we’re done? 那咱们两清了吧
[45:10] Fine. We are done. Here’s your pen. 好吧 两清了 给你笔
[45:19] First off, you throw like a bunny. 首先 你丢东西的动作真像兔子
[45:21] Second, you’re a very sore loser. 其次 你真是个输不起的家伙
[45:23] See you later, Officer Fluff. So sad this is over. 回头见了 毛茸茸警官 可惜都结束了
[45:26] I wish I could have helped more. 真希望能多帮上你点忙
[45:27] The thing is, 问题是
[45:29] you don’t need a warrant if you have probable cause, 有正经的理由 就不需要搜查令
[45:31] and I’m pretty sure I saw a… 我非常确定我见到了
[45:32] shifty lowlife climbing the fence. 一只贼眉鼠眼的家伙翻过了栅栏
[45:35] So you’re helping plenty! Come on! 所以你还真帮了不少忙 走吧
[45:40] 2-9-T-H-D-0-3! This is it! 29THD03 就是这辆了
[45:51] Polar bear fur. 北极熊毛
[45:56] – Oh my God! – What? What? -天啊 -什么 怎么了
[45:57] The Velvety Pipes of Jerry Vole! 杰里·沃尔的《丝绒烟斗》
[46:01] But on CD. Who still uses CDs? 但是是CD 现在谁还听CD啊
[46:10] Carrots, if your otter was here, he had a very bad day. 萝卜头 如果水獭在这待过 他肯定非常难受
[46:16] Those are claw marks. 那些是爪痕
[46:19] You ever seen anything like this? 你见过这样的情况吗
[46:21] – No. – Oh, wait. Look! -没有 -等下 看
[46:26] This is him. Emmitt Otterton. He was definitely here. 是他 艾米特·水獭顿 他肯定来过这儿
[46:31] What do you think happened? 你觉得出了什么事
[46:36] Oh no, wait a minute. Polar bear fur… 不好 等一下 北极熊毛
[46:39] Rat-pack music. Fancy cup. 鼠帮音乐 高档杯子
[46:42] I know whose car this is, we gotta go! 我知道这是谁的车了 赶快走
[46:43] What? Whose car is it? 什么 是谁的车
[46:44] The most feared crime boss in Tundratown. 冰原镇里最可怕的黑帮老大
[46:46] They call him Mr. Big, 他叫大先生
[46:48] and he does not like me. So we gotta go! 他不喜欢我 所以我们快走吧
[46:50] I’m not leaving, this is a crime scene. 我不走 这是犯罪现场
[46:52] Well, it’s gonna be an even bigger crime scene… 要是大先生发现我在这儿
[46:53] if Mr. Big finds me here, 就会变成更惨烈的犯罪现场
[46:54] so we’re leaving right now. 马上走
[46:58] Raymond! And is that Kevin? Long time, no see. 雷蒙德 那是凯文吧 好久不见
[47:01] And speaking of no see, how about you forget you saw me? 提到”不见” 你们就当没见过我行吗
[47:06] For old times sake? 看在往日的情面上
[47:08] That’s a no. 不行
[47:23] What did you do that made Mr. Big so mad at you? 你做了什么 让大先生这么生气
[47:25] I, uh… I may have sold him a very expensive wall rug 可能是因为我曾经卖给他一块昂贵的壁毯
[47:29] that was made from the fur of a skunk’s butt. 它是用臭鼬屁股上的毛做的
[47:36] Oh, sweet cheese ‘n crackers. 我的天啊
[47:53] – Is that Mr. Big? – No. -那是大先生吗 -不
[47:55] – What about him? Is that him? – No. -那他呢 是他吗 -不是
[48:01] – That’s gotta be him. – Stop talking. -这回肯定是他 -别说了
[48:03] Stop talking. Stop talking! 别说了 别说了
[48:13] Mr. Big, sir, this is a simple misunder… 大先生 这只是一次单纯的误会
[48:17] Yeah. 好
[48:20] This is a simple misunderstanding. 这只是一次单纯的误会而已
[48:24] You come here unannounced 我女儿结婚这天
[48:25] on the day my daughter is to be married. 你不请自来
[48:27] Well, actually, we were brought here against our will, so… 其实 我们是被人强行带到这儿的 所以…
[48:31] Point is, I did not know that it was your car, 关键是 我之前不知道那是您的车
[48:33] and I certainly did not know about your daughter’s wedding! 我也不知道您女儿要结婚
[48:37] I trusted you, Nicky. 我信任过你 尼克
[48:39] I welcomed you into my home. 我邀请你来我家
[48:41] We broke bread together. 我们还共进晚餐
[48:43] Grandmama made you a cannoli. 奶奶给你做了奶油煎饼卷
[48:46] And how did you repay my generosity? 结果你怎么报答我的好意的
[48:49] With a rug made from the butt of a skunk. 拿一块臭鼬屁股毛做的毯子报答我
[48:53] A skunk-butt rug. 臭鼬屁股毛皮做的毯子
[48:55] You disrespected me. 你不尊重我
[48:56] You disrespected my grandmama, 你不尊重我奶奶
[48:59] who I buried in that skunk-butt rug. 我用那块臭鼬屁股毛皮毯子埋葬了她
[49:03] I told you never to show your face here again, 我告诉过你 不准再到这儿来了
[49:05] but here you are. 但你还是来了
[49:07] Snooping around with this… 贼眉鼠眼地 跟这个
[49:09] What are you? A performer? What’s with the costume? 你是干什么的 演员吗 穿成那样干什么
[49:12] – Sir, I am a co… – Mime! -先生 我是警… -哑剧演员
[49:14] She’s a mime. This mime can not speak. 她是哑剧演员 哑剧演员不能说话
[49:17] – You can’t speak if you’re a mime. – No, I am a cop. -你是哑剧演员 你不能说话 -不 我是警察
[49:20] And I’m on the Emmitt Otterton case. 我在查艾米特·水獭顿案
[49:22] And my evidence puts him in your car! 线索指向了你的车
[49:24] So intimidate me all you want, 随便你怎么威胁我
[49:26] I’m going to find out what you did to that otter 就算这是我这辈子做的最后一件事
[49:28] if it’s the last thing I do. 我也要查出你把水獭怎么样了
[49:33] Then I have only one request. 那我就只剩一个请求了
[49:36] Say hello to Grandmama. 帮我跟奶奶问好
[49:39] Ice ’em! 做了他们
[49:39] No, no, no. I didn’t see nothing! I’m not saying nothing! 不不不 我什么也没看见 我绝不说出去
[49:43] And you never will. 你也不会说出去了
[49:44] Please! No, no, no, no! 求求你 别别别
[49:46] If you’re mad at me about the rug, I’ve got more rugs! 你要是因为毯子生我的气 我还有更多毯子
[49:48] Daddy! It’s time for our dance! 爸爸 我们该跳舞了
[49:54] What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding! 我们不是说好了吗 婚礼上不能做掉谁
[49:57] I have to, baby, daddy has to. 我不得不这么做 宝贝 爸爸也无奈
[50:00] – Ice ’em. – No, no, no! -做掉他们 -不不不
[50:02] Wait, wait! 等下 等下
[50:04] She’s the bunny that saved my life yesterday! 她就是昨天从巨型甜甜圈下
[50:06] From that giant donut! 救了我一命的兔子
[50:08] – This bunny? – Yeah. Hi! -这只兔子吗 -对 你好
[50:11] – Hi. I love your dress. – Thank you. -你好 我喜欢你的裙子 -谢谢
[50:16] Put them down. 放下他们
[50:20] You’ve done me a great service. 你帮了我大忙
[50:22] I will help you find the otter. 我会帮你找到水獭
[50:25] I will take your kindness, and pay it forward. 我感谢你的善良 我要报答你
[50:58] Otterton is my florist. He’s like a part of the family. 水獭顿是我的花匠 他就像家人一样
[51:02] He had something important he wanted to discuss. 他说有要事想商量
[51:05] That’s why I sent that car to pick him up. 所以我派那辆车去接他
[51:09] But he never arrived. 但他没能到这儿来
[51:11] Because he was attacked. 因为他受到了袭击
[51:13] No, he attacked. 不 是他袭击别人
[51:16] Otterton? 水獭顿吗
[51:17] Otterton. 就是水獭顿
[51:19] He went crazy. Ripped up the car. 他发疯了 在车里闹了个底朝天
[51:22] Scared my driver half to death. 把我的司机吓得半死
[51:25] And disappeared into the night. 然后消失在夜色中
[51:27] But he’s a sweet little otter. 可他是一只可爱的水獭
[51:31] My child, we may be evolved, 孩子 就算我们进化了
[51:35] but deep down we are still animals. 内心深处也还是动物
[51:40] You wanna find Otterton, talk to the driver of the car. 你想找到水獭顿 就去跟司机谈谈
[51:44] His name is Manchas. Lives in the Rainforest District. 他叫曼查斯 住在热带雨林区
[51:48] Only he can tell you more. 只有他能告诉你更多消息
[51:54] Mr. Manchas? 曼查斯先生
[51:56] Judy Hopps, ZPD. 我是警局的朱迪·霍普斯
[51:58] We just wanna know what happened to Emmitt Otterton. 我们想知道艾米特·水獭顿遭遇了什么
[52:06] You should be asking what happened to me. 你应该问我遭遇了什么
[52:13] – A teensy otter did that? – What happened? -这是一只小水獭干的 -发生什么了
[52:17] He was an animal. 他兽性大发
[52:21] Down on all fours. 四爪并用
[52:27] He was a savage! 他就是只野兽
[52:39] There was no warning. 毫无预兆
[52:41] He just kept yelling about the Night Howlers. 他一直喊着午夜嚎叫
[52:44] Over and over, the Night Howlers! 一遍又一遍地喊午夜嚎叫
[52:47] So you know about the Night Howlers too? 你也知道午夜嚎叫
[52:51] Good, good. Because the Night Howlers are exactly 很好 因为我们来这儿
[52:54] what we are here to talk about. Right? 就是想跟你谈谈午夜嚎叫 是不是
[52:58] Yep, so you just open the door and tell us what you know, 对 麻烦你开门 告诉我们你知道什么
[53:02] and we will tell you what we know. 我们也把我们知道的告诉你
[53:05] Okay? 好不好
[53:07] Okay. 好吧
[53:10] Clever fox. 聪明的狐狸
[53:16] Mr. Manchas? 曼查斯先生
[53:23] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[53:28] Run. Run! 跑 快跑
[53:35] – What is wrong with him?! – I don’t know! -他怎么了 -我不知道
[53:42] Jump! 跳
[53:46] Come on! 快跑
[53:52] Head down! 低头
[53:55] Officer Hopps to dispatch! 霍普斯警官呼叫
[53:56] Are you familiar with Gazelle? 你知道夏奇羚吗
[53:58] Greatest singer of our lifetime. Angel with horns. 我们时代最伟大的歌手 长角的天使
[54:00] Okay, hold on. Keep watching. 接着看 继续看
[54:02] Who’s that beside her? Who is it? 看她旁边那是谁 是谁
[54:03] Wow,You are one hot dancer, Benjamin Clawhauser. 你跳得真棒 本杰明·爪豪斯
[54:08] It’s me! Did you think it was real? It looks so real! 是我 你觉得像真的吗 看起来好真
[54:12] It’s not, it’s just a new app. 其实不是 只是个新应用而已
[54:13] – Hold on a second. – Clawhauser! -等一下 -爪豪斯
[54:16] Clawhauser, listen to me. 爪豪斯 听我说
[54:17] We have a 10-91! Jaguar gone savage! 有危险 美洲豹兽性大发
[54:20] – Vine and Tujunga! – It’s Tuhunga! -藤蔓和图军加街口 -是图洪加
[54:23] Okay, we’re sending backup! 好的 我们马上派后援
[54:24] Hopps, Hopps! 霍普斯 霍普斯
[54:28] Look, over there! Head for the sky-trams! 看 那边 往缆车那儿跑
[54:40] Get in. Carrots? Carrots! 进去 萝卜头 萝卜头
[54:43] Go! 快跑
[54:47] Buddy, one predator to another. 哥们 咱食肉动物说句心里话
[54:55] Now I can tell you’re a little tense, 我能看出你有点紧张
[54:56] so I’m just gonna give you a little personal space! 我就先给你留点私人空间
[55:05] Rabbit, whatever you do, do not let go! 兔子 不管你干什么 都别松手
[55:08] – I’m gonna let go! – You’re gonna to what? -我要松手了 -你要干什么
[55:10] One, two… 一 二
[55:13] Rabbit! 兔子
[55:19] Carrots, you saved my life. 萝卜头 你救了我的命
[55:22] Well, that’s what we do at the ZPD… 我们警局就是干这个的
[55:43] Well, this should be good. 这下可好
[55:46] I thought this was just a missing mammal case, 我以为只是一起哺乳动物失踪案
[55:48] but it’s way bigger. 可其实要复杂得多
[55:49] Mr. Otterton did not just disappear. 水獭顿先生不仅仅是失踪了
[55:52] I believe he and this jaguar, they… 我认为他和这只美洲豹 他们
[55:54] They went savage, sir. 他们兽性大发了 长官
[55:56] Savage? This isn’t the stone age, Hopps. 兽性大发 这不是石器时代了 霍普斯
[55:58] Animals don’t go savage. 动物们不会兽性大发
[56:00] I thought so too. 我之前也这么想
[56:02] Till I saw this. 但我看到了这个
[56:06] What? 什么
[56:07] He was right here! 他明明就在这儿
[56:09] The savage jaguar? 野蛮的美洲豹
[56:11] Sir, I know what I saw. He almost killed us! 长官 我知道自己看到了什么 他差点杀了我们
[56:13] Or maybe any aggressive predator 或者在兔子眼里
[56:16] looks savage to rabbits? 肉食动物有攻击性就算兽性大发
[56:19] Let’s go! 走吧
[56:20] Wait! Sir! 等等 长官
[56:21] I’m not the only one who saw him. 不只有我看见了他
[56:23] Nick. 尼克
[56:25] You think I’m gonna believe a fox? 你觉得我会相信一只狐狸
[56:27] Well, he was a key witness, and I… 他是关键目击证人 我…
[56:29] Two days to find the otter, or you quit. 两天时间找到水獭 不然你就辞职
[56:33] That was the deal. 我们说好的
[56:36] Badge. 警徽
[56:43] – But, sir, we had… – Badge! -但是长官 我们 -警徽
[56:50] Uh, no. 不行
[56:52] What did you say, fox? 你说什么 狐狸
[56:54] Sorry, what I said was “No…”. 抱歉 我说”不行”
[56:58] She will not be giving you that badge. 她不必给你警徽
[57:00] Look, you gave her a clown vest, and a three-wheeled joke-mobile, 你给她一件小丑背心和一辆可笑的三轮车
[57:05] and two days to solve a case 给她两天时间
[57:06] you guys haven’t cracked in two weeks? 让她破你们两周都没破的案子
[57:09] Yeah, it’s no wonder she needed to get help from a fox. 难怪她会找狐狸帮忙
[57:11] None of you guys were gonna help her, were you? 因为你们谁也不打算帮她 是不是
[57:14] Here’s the thing, chief. 这样 老大
[57:15] You gave her the 48 hours, so technically we still have… 你给她48小时 所以严格来说我们还剩下
[57:19] ten left to find our Mr. Otterton. 10小时找到水獭顿先生
[57:21] And that’s exactly what we’re gonna do. 而且我们肯定会找到他的
[57:23] So if you’ll excuse us, 失陪了
[57:24] we have a very big lead to follow and a case to crack. 我们要追查重大线索 还有案子要破
[57:28] Good day. 再见
[57:36] Officer Hopps. 霍普斯警官
[57:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[58:02] Never let them see that they get to you. 别让他们知道自己能影响到你
[58:06] So… 这么说…
[58:07] Things do get to you? 有人影响过你
[58:10] I mean not, not anymore. 现在不会了
[58:11] But I was small and emotionally unbalanced 但我曾像你一样弱小
[58:15] like you once. 情绪失控
[58:16] – Har har. – No, it’s true. -是吗 -不 真的
[58:20] I think I was 8, or maybe 9… 我当时大概八九岁
[58:23] And all I wanted to do 我一心想
[58:25] was join the Junior Ranger Scouts. 加入童子军
[58:28] So my mom scaped together enough money 所以我妈妈设法凑够了钱
[58:31] to buy me a brand new uniform. 给我买了一身崭新的制服
[58:33] Because, by god, I was gonna fit in. 因为我一定要融入进去
[58:36] 动物城 少年童子军
[58:36] Even if I was the only predator in the troop, the only fox. 哪怕我是队里唯一的食肉动物 唯一一只狐狸
[58:41] Hey, Nick. 尼克
[58:41] I was gonna be part of a pack. 我要成为童子军中的一员
[58:43] – Ready for initiation? – Yeah. Pretty much born ready. -准备好加入了吗 -当然 生来就准备好了
[58:47] I was so proud. 我太骄傲了
[58:52] Okay. Now raise your right paw, and deliver the oath. 举起你的右爪 宣读誓言
[58:56] I, Nicholas Wilde, promise to be brave, 我 尼古拉斯·王尔德 在此起誓
[58:59] loyal, helpful and trustworthy. 我将勇敢忠诚 热心可靠
[59:03] Even though you’re a fox? 即使你是只狐狸吗
[59:07] What? 什么
[59:10] No, no! What did I do wrong, you guys? 不 我做错什么了 各位
[59:12] No, please! What did I do wrong? What did I do? 拜托 我做错了什么了 我干什么了
[59:18] If you thought we would ever trust a fox without a muzzle? 你以为我们会相信一只不戴口套的狐狸
[59:21] You’re even dumber than you look. 你比你外表的样子还蠢
[59:25] Is he gonna cry? 他是要哭了吗
[59:43] I learned two things that day. 那天我学到了两件事
[59:46] One,I was never gonna let anyone see that they got to me. 我绝不让别人知道他们影响到了我
[59:52] And two? 还有一个呢
[59:55] If the world’s only gonna 如果整个世界
[59:56] see a fox as shifty and untrustworthy… 都觉得狐狸奸诈狡猾
[1:00:00] There’s no point in trying to be anything else. 那我也没必要变成别的样子了
[1:00:03] Nick, you are so much more than that. 尼克 你不是这样的人
[1:00:11] Boy, look at that traffic down there. 天哪 瞧瞧下面堵成什么样了
[1:00:13] How about we go up to Chuck in traffic central? 问问交通局的查克怎么样
[1:00:15] Chuck, how are things looking on the jam cams? 查克 道路监控显示情况如何
[1:00:18] Nick, I’m glad you told me. 尼克 我很高兴你告诉了我
[1:00:21] The jam cams… 道路监控
[1:00:22] – Seriously, it’s okay. – No, no no! -真的 你不用岔开话题的 -不不不
[1:00:25] There are traffic cameras everywhere. All over the canopy! 整个天篷到处都是道路监控摄像头
[1:00:30] Whatever happened to that jaguar… 不管那只豹子去了哪
[1:00:32] The traffic cameras would have caught it! 道路监控都应该拍得到
[1:00:33] – Bingo! – Ho-ho! Pretty sneaky, slick! -棒 -哈哈 很狡猾哎 小狐狸
[1:00:36] However, if you didn’t have access to the system before, 但是 你之前都没法查车牌
[1:00:39] I doubt chief Buffalo Butt is gonna let you into it now. 恐怕现在牛脾气局长也不会给你查
[1:00:43] No. But I have a friend at City Hall who might. 确实 但我市政厅的有个朋友也许可以
[1:00:49] Sir, if we could just review these very important billings. 先生 能请您看一下这些重要的账单吗
[1:00:52] Sir! Oh, I’m sorry. Sir. 先生 抱歉 先生
[1:00:54] Okay! I heard you, Bellwether, 好了 我听到了 头羊
[1:00:56] just take care of it! 你处理就行了
[1:00:58] Please. And clear my afternoon, I’m going out. 谢谢 取消我下午的事 我要出去
[1:01:00] Oh, no, no. 但是 先生
[1:01:01] But, sir, you do have a meeting with Herds and Gradings. Sir, that’s just, oh… 你还约了动物评级公司呢 先生 有点
[1:01:07] Oh, mutton chops. 我要死了
[1:01:10] Assistant Mayor Bellwether, we need your help. 头羊市长助理 我们需要你的帮助
[1:01:13] Office of the assistant mayor 市长助理办公室
[1:01:14] we just need to get into the traffic cam database. 我们只想看看道路监控录像
[1:01:25] So fluffy! 毛茸茸的呢
[1:01:28] Sheep never let me get this close! 绵羊从来不让我靠这么近的
[1:01:29] You can’t just touch a sheep’s wool! 你不能随便摸人家的毛
[1:01:31] – It’s like cotton candy. – Stop it! -像棉花糖一样 -住手
[1:01:33] Where to? 哪里的
[1:01:35] Rainforest Dsitrict. Vine and Tujunga. 雨林区 藤蔓和图洪加街口
[1:01:38] There. Traffic cams for the whole city. 就是那 全市的道路监控
[1:01:38] 动物城交通网络
[1:01:40] This is so exiting actually. I mean, well, you know. 这其实蛮刺激的
[1:01:42] I never get to do anything this important. 我还从来没干过这么重要的事呢
[1:01:44] But you’re the assistant mayor of Zootopia. 但你可是动物城的市长助理啊
[1:01:47] I’m more of a glorified secretary. 其实就是个名头响亮点的秘书而已
[1:01:49] I think Mayor Lionheart just wanted the sheep vote. 我觉得狮心市长只是为了拉来绵羊的选票
[1:01:52] But he did give me that nice mug. 但他给了我那个漂亮的咖啡杯呢
[1:01:53] 世界最棒的市长助理(爸爸)
[1:01:55] Feels good to be appreciated. 被表扬的感觉还是很好的
[1:01:57] Smellwether! 臭羊
[1:01:59] That’s a fun little name he likes to use. 就是他给我起的一个有趣外号
[1:02:01] I called him Lionfart once, he did not care for that. 我叫过他一次狮屁 他一点都不开心
[1:02:05] Let me tell you, it was not a good day for me. 跟你说 那天我可倒了大霉
[1:02:06] – Yes, sir. – I thought you were gonna cancel my afternoon. -是 先生 -我不是说要取消下午的事吗
[1:02:09] Oh, dear. I better go. Let me know what you find. 天哪 我得走了 找到什么告诉我
[1:02:12] It was really nice for me to be… 真的很感谢你们能
[1:02:15] While we’re young, Smellwether. 韶华易逝 臭羊
[1:02:19] You think when she goes to sleep she counts herself? 你觉得她睡觉的时候会数自己吗
[1:02:21] Shush. Okay, traffic cams.. 闭嘴 好的 道路监控
[1:02:23] 动物城交通网络
[1:02:23] Tujunga…. Tujunga…. 图洪加 图洪加
[1:02:24] We’re in. 找到了
[1:02:31] – Who are these guys? – Timberwolves. -他们是谁呀 -森林狼
[1:02:36] Look at these dum-dums. 瞧瞧这些白痴
[1:02:42] Bet you a nickel one of them’s gonna howl. 赌一毛钱他们要嚎叫了
[1:02:45] And there it is. 你看吧
[1:02:46] I mean, what is it with wolves and the howling, it’s…? 你就说狼为什么非要嚎叫呢
[1:02:49] Howlings! Night Howlers! 狼嚎 午夜嚎叫
[1:02:51] That’s what Manchas was afraid of, 曼查斯怕的就是这个
[1:02:53] wolves! The wolves are the Night Howlers! 狼群 午夜嚎叫指的就是狼群
[1:02:55] If they took Manchas… 如果曼查斯是他们带走的
[1:02:56] I bet they took Otterton too. 带走水獭顿的也是他们
[1:02:58] All we gotta do is find out where they went. 只要找到他们去了哪就可以了
[1:03:02] 冰原镇
[1:03:05] 热带雨林区
[1:03:08] Wait, where’d they go? 等等 他们去哪了
[1:03:09] You know, 要是我
[1:03:09] if I wanted to avoid surveillance because I was doing something illegal, 干了违法的事要躲监控摄像头
[1:03:13] which I never have, I would use the maintenance tunnel 6B. 当然我没干过这种事 我会走6B通道
[1:03:15] 维修通道
[1:03:16] Which would put them out… right there. 也就是说他们在 这里
[1:03:20] Well, look at you, junior detective. 瞧瞧你 小侦探
[1:03:23] You know, I think you’d actually make a pretty good cop. 我觉得你当警察肯定很厉害
[1:03:28] How dare you. 你好大胆子
[1:03:30] Acacia Alley. Ficus Underpass. 洋槐小巷 榕树地下通道
[1:03:32] South canyon. 南部峡谷
[1:03:34] They’re heading out of town. 他们是要出城
[1:03:35] Where does that road go? 哪条路通往哪里
[1:03:37] 崖边精神病院
[1:04:22] Gary, quit it! You’re gonna start a howl! 加里 别叫 你要引得大家都叫起来了
[1:04:24] I didn’t start it. 不是我先叫的
[1:04:33] Come on. 快走
[1:04:42] You are a clever bunny. 你真是只聪明的小兔子
[1:05:00] It looks like this was a hospital. 看来这儿曾经是所医院
[1:05:16] You know, after you, you’re the cop. 还是你先请 你是警察嘛
[1:05:27] Okay, all clear. 好的 安全
[1:05:34] All this equipment is brand new. 这里的设备都是新的
[1:05:38] Carrots. 萝卜头
[1:05:42] Claw marks. 爪痕
[1:05:43] Yeah, huge, huge claw marks. What kind of… 好大好大的爪痕 是什么
[1:06:05] Mr. Manchas. 曼查斯先生
[1:06:17] It’s him! We found our otter. 是他 找到水獭了
[1:06:20] Mr. Otterton, my name is Officer Judy Hopps. 水獭顿先生 我是朱迪·霍普斯警官
[1:06:24] Your wife sent me to find you. 是你妻子让我来找你的
[1:06:26] We’re gonna get you out of here now. 我们现在就救你出去
[1:06:28] Or not. 还是别出来了
[1:06:30] Guess he’s in no rush to get home to the missus. 他好像不是很着急回家见老婆
[1:06:33] 11, 12, 13, 14.
[1:06:35] Not including Manchas, it’s… it’s fourteen. 不算曼查斯的话有14个
[1:06:38] Chief Bogo handed out 14 missing mammal files. 牛局长分配了14个失踪动物案件
[1:06:41] They’re all here… 他们都在这儿
[1:06:43] All the missing mammals are right here. 所有失踪动物都在这儿
[1:06:52] Enough! 够了
[1:06:53] I don’t want excuses, doctor, I want answers. 我不要借口 医生 我要的是答案
[1:06:55] Mayor Lionheart, please. We’re doing everything we can. 狮心市长 拜托 我们已经尽力了
[1:06:59] Really? 是吗
[1:07:00] Cause I got a dozen and a half animals here 因为我面前
[1:07:02] who’ve gone off the rails crazy, 堆着一群疯得没形的动物
[1:07:03] and you can’t tell me why. 而你连原因都不知道
[1:07:06] Now I’d call that awfully far from doing everything! 我觉得这离尽力还差得远了点
[1:07:08] Sir, it may be time to consider their biology. 先生 也许该从生物学角度考虑一下了
[1:07:12] What? What do you mean “Biology”? 什么 什么叫从生物学角度考虑
[1:07:14] The only animals going savage are predators. 只有食肉动物才会变兽性大发
[1:07:16] We cannot keep it a secret. We need to come forward. 纸包不住火 我们必须告诉大家
[1:07:20] Hm, great idea. Tell the public. 好主意 告诉民众
[1:07:22] And how do you think they’re 你觉得他们会
[1:07:23] gonna feel about their mayor who is a lion?! 怎么想他们的狮子市长
[1:07:28] – I’ll be ruined! – Well, what does Chief Bogo say? -我就毁了 -那牛局长怎么说
[1:07:30] Chief Bogo doesn’t know. 牛警长还不知道
[1:07:33] And we are going to keep it that way. 我们也不会让他知道
[1:07:35] 爸爸妈妈
[1:07:36] Oh, no! 糟糕
[1:07:38] – Someone’s here. – Sir, you need to go. Now. -有人在这儿 -先生 你得走了 快
[1:07:40] Security, sweep the area. 保安 清查本区
[1:07:50] Great, we’re dead. 真好 这下死定了
[1:07:51] We’re dead. That’s it. I’m dead. You’re dead. Everybody’s dead. 死了 结束 我得死你得死 大家都得死
[1:07:55] – Can you swim? – What? -你会游泳吗 -什么
[1:07:56] Can I swim? Yes, I can swim. Why? 会游泳吗 我会 所以呢
[1:08:19] Carrots! Hopps! Judy! 萝卜头 霍普斯 朱迪
[1:08:23] We gotta tell Bogo! 我们得告诉牛局长
[1:08:26] Wow, you are one hot dancer, Chief Bogo. 您的舞跳的真棒 牛局长
[1:08:33] – Chief Bogo! – Not now. -牛局长 -我在忙
[1:08:34] – Wait, is that Gazelle? – No! -等等 是夏奇羚的声音吗 -不是
[1:08:37] I’m Gazelle, and you are one hot dancer. 我是夏奇羚 你的舞跳的真棒
[1:08:40] You have the app too? Chief! 你也在玩那个应用吗 警长
[1:08:44] Clawhauser! Can’t you see 爪豪斯 你没看到
[1:08:46] I’m working on the missing mammal cases? 我正在忙失踪动物案件吗
[1:08:48] Yes, of course. About that, sir. 是的 当然 说到那个案子 长官
[1:08:49] Officer Hopps just called, she found all of them. 霍普斯警官来了电话 14个她都找到了
[1:08:53] Wow, I’m impressed. 好厉害
[1:08:58] Mayor Lionheart, 狮心市长
[1:08:59] you have the right to remain silent. Anything you… 你有权保持沉默 但你所说的一切
[1:09:00] You don’t understand, I was trying to protect the city! 你不理解 我是为了保护这个城市
[1:09:03] You were just trying to protect your job. 你只想保住你的工作
[1:09:06] No, listen. We still don’t know why this is happening. 不 听着 我们还不知道这是怎么回事
[1:09:09] It could destroy Zootopia. 它会毁了动物城的
[1:09:11] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[1:09:13] Anything you say can and 你说的每一句话
[1:09:14] will be used against you in a court of law. 都将成为呈堂证供
[1:09:19] 警察局
[1:09:21] Ladies and gentlemammals, 雌性雄性们
[1:09:23] 14 mammals went missing and all 14 have been found… 失踪的14名动物现已全数找回
[1:09:27] by our newest recruit, who will speak to you in a moment. 找到他们的是下面这位新景观
[1:09:32] – I’m so nervous. – Okay, press conference 101. -我好紧张 -媒体见面快速入门
[1:09:35] You wanna look smart, 你想表现的聪明点
[1:09:36] answer their question with your own question 就要用自己的问题回答他们的问题
[1:09:38] and then answer that question. 然后再回答自己的问题
[1:09:40] Like this, “Excuse me, Officer Hopps. 像这样 请问 霍普斯警官
[1:09:42] What can you tell us about the case?” 这件案子你有什么可以透露的
[1:09:44] “Well, was this a tough case? Yes, yes it was. You see?” 这案子不简单吗 确实是 懂了吗
[1:09:48] You should be up there with me. 你应该跟我一起上台
[1:09:50] We did this together. 这是我们一起完成的
[1:09:52] Well, am I a cop? No. No, I am not. 我是个警察吗 不 我不是
[1:09:56] Funny you should say that. 真巧你说到这了
[1:09:57] Because, well, I’ve been thinking. 因为 我一直在想
[1:10:00] It would be nice to have a partner. 要是有个搭档就好了
[1:10:09] Here. In case you need something to write with. 给你 如果你需要支笔写字
[1:10:17] Officer Hopps. It’s time. 霍普斯警官 时间到了
[1:10:24] So now, I’ll turn things over to 接下来 有请
[1:10:26] the officer who cracked the case. 解决了本案件的警官
[1:10:29] Officer Judy Hopps. 朱迪·霍普斯警官
[1:10:36] Yes? 请讲
[1:10:37] What can you tell us about the animals that went savage? 兽性大发的动物您作何评论
[1:10:38] Well, the animals in question. 大家都在疑惑的动物
[1:10:46] Are they all different species? Yes. Yes, they are. 他们都是不同种类的吗 没错
[1:10:52] Okay, so what is the connection? 好的 那有什么联系呢
[1:10:54] All we know is that 我们只知道
[1:10:55] they are all members of the predator family. 他们都是食肉动物
[1:10:58] So predators are the only ones going savage? 所以兽性大发的只有食肉动物吗
[1:11:01] That is accu.. Yes, that is accurate, yes. 没错 确实如此 没错
[1:11:03] – Why? Why is this happening? – We still don’t know. -为什么 怎么会出现这样的事 -还不知道
[1:11:08] But, emm. 但是
[1:11:09] It may have something to do with biology. 也许和生物学有关
[1:11:13] What do you mean, biology? 您说生物学是什么意思
[1:11:15] A biological component. 就是生物构成
[1:11:17] You know, something in their DNA. 在他们的DNA里
[1:11:21] In their DNA, can you elaborate on that, please? 他们的DNA 您能详细说一下吗
[1:11:23] Yes. What I mean is thousands of years ago 可以 我是说几千年以前
[1:11:28] Eh, predators survived through their… 食肉动物捕猎的本能
[1:11:33] agressive hunting instincts. 一直存在着
[1:11:36] For whatever reason, 不知为什么
[1:11:37] they seem to be reverting back to their primitive, savage ways. 他们好像回归了原始 野蛮的本性
[1:11:45] Officer Hopps, could it happen again? 霍普斯警官 怎么会出现这样的事呢
[1:11:48] It is possible. So, we must be vigilant. 这是有可能的 所以我们需要警惕
[1:11:51] And we at the ZPD are prepered 警局也做好了万全准备
[1:11:53] and are here to protect you. 我们会保护好大家
[1:11:54] Will more mammals go savage? 会有更多动物兽性大发吗
[1:11:56] What is being done to protect us? 您将采取何种措施保护市民
[1:11:57] Have you considered a mandatory quarantine on predators? 您会考虑强制隔离食肉动物吗
[1:12:00] Okay, thank you, Officer Hopps. 谢谢 霍普斯警官
[1:12:02] That’s all the time that we have. No more questions. 时间到了 请不要再提问了
[1:12:07] – Was I okay? – Oh, you did fine. -我表现如何 -讲得挺好
[1:12:12] That went so fast, I didn’t get a chance to 时间太少了 我还没来得及介绍你
[1:12:13] mention you or say anything about how we… 介绍我们的
[1:12:15] Oh, I think you said plenty. 你觉得你说的够多了
[1:12:18] What do you mean? 什么意思
[1:12:19] “Clearly there’s a biological component?” 显然是他们的生物构成
[1:12:22] “These predators may be reverting 他们好像回归了原始
[1:12:24] back to their primitive, savage ways?” 野蛮的本性
[1:12:27] Are you serious? 你开玩笑吗
[1:12:29] I just stated the facts of the case. 我只是陈述案件事实
[1:12:31] I mean, it’s not like a bunny could go savage. 兔子就不可能突然变野蛮
[1:12:34] Right, but a fox could? Huh? 所以狐狸有这种可能
[1:12:36] Nick, stop it, you’re not like them. 尼克 别这样 你跟他们不一样
[1:12:38] Oh, there’s a ‘them’ now? 他们是指谁
[1:12:41] You know what I mean, you’re not that kind of predator. 我意思是 你不是那种食肉动物
[1:12:43] The kind that needs to be muzzled? 要带上口套的那种吗
[1:12:45] The kind that makes you think 要用防狐喷雾
[1:12:46] you need to carry around fox repellant? 对付的那种吗
[1:12:49] Yeah, don’t think I didn’t 第一次见面我就发现了
[1:12:50] notice that little item the first time we met. 你带着那瓶小东西
[1:12:53] Look. Let me ask you a question. Are you afraid of me? 我问你个问题 你害怕我吗
[1:12:58] Do you think I might go nuts? 你觉得我会发疯吗
[1:13:01] You think I might go savage? 我会兽性大发吗
[1:13:03] You think I might try to eat you? 我会不会吃了你
[1:13:10] I knew it, huh. 早料到了
[1:13:13] Just when I thought somebody actually believed in me, huh? 还以为真有人会相信我呢
[1:13:16] Probably best if you don’t have a predator as a partner. 你还是别找食肉动物做搭档了
[1:13:21] 就职申请
[1:13:25] No, Nick. Nick! 不 尼克 尼克
[1:13:28] Officer Hopps, were you just threatened by that predator? 霍普斯警官 那只食肉动物威胁你了吗
[1:13:30] No, he’s my friend. 不 他是我朋友
[1:13:32] We can’t even trust our own friends? 我们连朋友都不能相信了吗
[1:13:34] That is not what I said. Please. 我没这么说 请让一让
[1:13:36] – Are we safe? – Have any other foxes gone savage? -我们安全吗 -有没有狐狸兽性大发了
[1:13:39] More bad news in this city gripped by fear. 更多的恶性事件让全市陷入恐慌
[1:13:39] 最新进展 冰原镇惨剧
[1:13:41] A caribou is in critical condition. 一头驯鹿目前生命垂危
[1:13:43] The victim of a mauling by a savage polar bear. 起因是遭兽性大发的北极熊袭击
[1:13:46] This, the 27th such attack, 这是继警局的朱迪·霍普斯警官
[1:13:48] comes just one week after ZPD Officer, 将暴力事件和食肉动物天性关联后
[1:13:51] Judy Hopps connected the 一周以来发生的
[1:13:52] violence to traditionally predatory animals. 第27起同类案件
[1:13:56] Meanwhile, a peace rally 与此同时 由巨星夏奇羚
[1:13:56] 和平集会现场气氛紧张
[1:13:57] organized by popstar Gazelle was marred by protest. 组织的和平集会遭到了强烈抵制
[1:14:01] – Go back to the forest, predator! – I am from the savannah. -滚回森林去 食肉动物 -我是大草原来的
[1:14:05] Zootopia is a unique place. 动物城是个独特的地方
[1:14:07] 夏奇羚呼吁和平
[1:14:07] It’s a crazy, beautiful, diverse city. 在这个疯狂 美丽 多样化的城市
[1:14:10] Where we celebrate our differences. 我们为不同而骄傲
[1:14:13] This is not the Zootopia I know. 这不是我所熟悉的动物城
[1:14:16] The Zootopia I know is better than this. 我热爱的动物城不应该是这样
[1:14:19] We don’t just blindly assign blame. 大家不会彼此盲目指责
[1:14:27] We don’t know why these attacks keep happening. 虽然不知道攻击事件持续发生的原因
[1:14:30] But it’s irresponsible to label all predators as savages. 但认为所有食肉动物都有兽性是不负责任的
[1:14:40] It’s not my Emmitt. 那不是我的艾米特
[1:14:45] We cannot let fear divide us. 我们不能让恐惧分裂彼此
[1:14:48] Please give me back the Zootopia I love. 请把我热爱的动物城还给我
[1:14:55] Come on, Hopps. The new mayor wants to see us. 来吧 霍普斯 新市长要见我们
[1:14:58] The mayor? Why? 新市长要见我 为什么
[1:15:01] It would seem you’ve arrived. 你终于功成名就了
[1:15:07] Clawhauser? What are you doing? 爪豪斯 你在干嘛
[1:15:12] They thought it would be better if a predator 他们说 市民来到警察局
[1:15:15] such as myself wasn’t the first face that you see 一进门就看到像我这只食肉动物
[1:15:19] when you walk into the ZPD. 似乎不太好
[1:15:21] What? 什么
[1:15:23] They’re gonna move me to records. It’s downstairs. 他们把我调去档案室了 在楼下
[1:15:27] It’s by the boiler. 锅炉房隔壁
[1:15:31] Hopps! 霍普斯
[1:15:36] 正直 诚实 勇敢
[1:15:39] I don’t understand. 我不太明白
[1:15:41] Our city is 90 % prey, Judy, 我们市90%是食草动物 朱迪
[1:15:43] and right now they’re just really scared. 他们现在都吓坏了
[1:15:47] You’re a hero to them. They trust you. 你是他们的英雄 他们信任你
[1:15:50] And so that’s why Chief Bogo 所以我和牛局长
[1:15:52] and I want you to be the public face of the ZPD. 希望你来当警局的新形象代言人
[1:16:01] I’m… not… I’m not a hero. 我不是 不是什么英雄
[1:16:08] I came here to make the world a better place. But… 我来到这里是想让世界更美好 但是
[1:16:11] …I think I broke it. 我搞砸了
[1:16:13] Don’t give yourself so much credit, Hopps. 别太看得起自己 霍普斯
[1:16:17] The world has always been broken, that’s why we need good cops. 世界一直都是一团糟 所以才需要好警察
[1:16:22] Like you. 正如你
[1:16:25] With all due respect, sir, 您说的对 长官
[1:16:28] a good cop is supposed to serve and protect. 但好警察应该服务于民 保卫家园
[1:16:34] Help the city. Not tear it apart. 团结人心而不是分裂大家
[1:16:42] – I don’t deserve this badge. – Hopps. -我配不上警徽 -霍普斯
[1:16:46] Judy, you’ve worked so hard to get here. 朱迪 你付出那么多努力来到这里
[1:16:49] It’s what you’ve wanted since you were a kid. 这是你从小的梦想
[1:16:51] You can’t quit. 别放弃啊
[1:16:53] Thank you for the opportunity. 谢谢你们给我的机会
[1:17:13] 《动物城时报》 局势动荡 城市分裂
[1:17:15] A dozen carrots. Have a nice day. 一打胡萝卜 谢谢光临
[1:17:18] Come on. 走吧
[1:17:25] Hey there, Jude. Jude the Dude. 朱迪 厉害的朱迪
[1:17:28] Remember that one? How we doing? 记得这个小名吗 你怎么了
[1:17:31] – I’m fine. – You are not fine, your ears are droopy. -我很好 -一点都不好 你耷拉着耳朵呢
[1:17:35] Why did I think I could make a difference? 我怎么会妄想自己能改变世界
[1:17:38] Because you’re a trier, that’s why. 因为你敢于尝试
[1:17:40] You’ve always been a trier. 你从小就爱打破陈规
[1:17:42] Oh, I tried. 我的确尝试过了
[1:17:43] And it made life so much worse for so many innocent predators. 结果让很多无辜的食肉动物生活更糟糕
[1:17:48] not all of them, though. Speak of the devil. Right on time. 也不是全部 说曹操曹操就到 正是时候
[1:17:50] 吉迪恩·格雷糕点店
[1:17:53] Is that Gideon Grey? 那是吉迪恩·格雷吗
[1:17:56] Yeah, it sure is. We work with him now. 没错 就是他 我们一起做生意
[1:17:58] He’s our partner. And we never would have considered it, 他是合作伙伴 要不是你让我们放下成见
[1:18:00] – had you not opened our minds. – That’s right. -我们也不会和他合作 -说的对
[1:18:02] I mean, kid’s turned into one of 他现在是三窝区
[1:18:04] the top pastry chefs in the tri-burrows. 最棒的糕点师之一
[1:18:08] That’s… That’s really cool, you guys. 真是了不起啊
[1:18:13] Gideon Grey. I’ll be darned. 吉迪恩·格雷 真没想到
[1:18:16] Hey, Judy. 朱迪
[1:18:16] I’d just like to say I’m sorry 小时候我不懂事
[1:18:18] for the way I behaved in my youth. 我想向你道歉
[1:18:20] I had a lot of self-doubt, and it manifested itself 因为不自信 为了证明自己厉害
[1:18:24] in the form of unchecked rage and agression. 才到处惹是生非 欺负弱小
[1:18:26] I was a major jerk. 我真是个混蛋
[1:18:29] Well, I know a thing or two about being a jerk. 我有时候也有点混蛋
[1:18:34] Anyhow, I brought you all these pies. 这些派是给你们的
[1:18:38] Hey, kids! Don’t you run through that midnicampum holicithias. 当心 孩子们 别踩到午夜嚎叫[拉丁文]
[1:18:42] Well, now. There’s a four-dollar word, Mr. H. 霍普斯先生 那名字太高级了
[1:18:44] My family always just call them Night Howlers. 我们家的人就叫它午夜嚎叫
[1:18:49] I’m sorry. What did you say? 等等 你刚刚说什么
[1:18:50] Kid’s talking about those flowers, Judy. 他是说那些花儿 朱迪
[1:18:52] I use them to keep the bugs off the produce, 我种了用来驱虫的
[1:18:54] but I don’t like the little ones going near them 但不能让小家伙们靠近它们
[1:18:55] on acoount of what happened to your uncle Terry. 不然就会像你特里叔叔那样
[1:18:57] Yeah, Terry ate one whole when we were kids 我们小时候 特里叔叔吃了一整朵
[1:18:59] and went completely nuts. 结果就发疯了
[1:19:00] He bit the dickens out of your mother. 对着你妈妈乱咬一通
[1:19:03] A bunny can go savage. 兔子也会兽性大发
[1:19:06] Savage? Well, that’s a strong word. 兽性 那倒不至于
[1:19:07] But it did hurt like the devil. 可真是疼死我了
[1:19:09] sure it did. 当然疼
[1:19:10] There’s a sizable divot in your arm. I’d call that savage. 你手臂咬了个大洞 要我说就是兽性
[1:19:13] Night Howlers aren’t wolves, they’re flowers. 午夜嚎叫不是指狼 是指花儿
[1:19:16] The flowers are making the predators go savage. 是花儿让食肉动物兽性大发的
[1:19:20] That’s it! That’s what I’ve been missing! 原来如此 我知道哪里搞错了
[1:19:23] keys! Keys! Keys! Keys! Hurry, come on! 钥匙 钥匙 快给我
[1:19:26] Thank you! I love you, bye! 谢谢 我爱你们 拜拜
[1:19:33] – You catch any of that, Bon? – Not one bit. -你听懂她在说啥吗 邦妮 -完全不懂
[1:19:35] That makes me feel a little bit better, 你们也没懂我就放心了
[1:19:37] I thought she was talking in tongues or something. 我以为她在说哪国鸟语呢
[1:19:56] Who is it? 谁啊
[1:19:58] I need to find Nick. Please. 我得找到尼克 求你了
[1:20:02] Nick? 尼克
[1:20:04] Nick? 尼克
[1:20:09] Nick. 尼克
[1:20:10] Night Howlers aren’t wolves, they’re toxic flowers. 午夜嚎叫不是指狼 是指一种有毒的花
[1:20:14] I think someone is targetting predators on purpose 我觉得有人故意陷害食肉动物
[1:20:16] and making them go savage. 让他们兽性大发
[1:20:21] Isn’t that interesting? 真有意思啊
[1:20:25] Wait, please don’t.. I know you’ll never forgive me. 等等 请别…我知道你永远不会原谅我了
[1:20:28] And I don’t blame you. 我能理解
[1:20:30] I wouldn’t forgive me either. 我也不会原谅我自己
[1:20:33] It was ignorant, and irresponsible, and small-minded. 我太无知 又不负责任 还心胸狭窄
[1:20:40] But predators shouldn’t suffer because of my mistakes. 但食肉动物不该因为我的过失而受苦
[1:20:43] I have to fix this. 我得弥补自己犯的错
[1:20:46] But I can’t do it without you. 但是没有你 我办不成
[1:20:49] And… And after we’re done… 等我们完成这件事
[1:20:53] you can hate me. And… 你怎么恨我
[1:20:56] And that’ll be fine. 都没关系
[1:20:58] Because I was a horrible friend and I hurt you. 因为我是个差劲的朋友 又伤害了你
[1:21:03] And you can walk away knowing that you were right. All along. 从一开始你就是对的
[1:21:09] I really am just a dumb bunny. 我真是只笨兔子
[1:21:17] I really am just a dumb bunny. 我真是只笨兔子
[1:21:23] I really am just a dumb bunny. 我真是只笨兔子
[1:21:26] Don’t worry, Carrots, I’ll let you erase it. In 48 hours. 别担心 萝卜头 我会销毁的 给你48小时
[1:21:33] All right, get in here. 好了 过来吧
[1:21:37] Okay. Oh, you bunnies. You’re so emotional. 你们兔子啊 动不动就哭
[1:21:41] There we go, deep breath. 好了 深呼吸
[1:21:44] Are you-Are you just trying to steal the pen? 你该不是要偷这支笔吧
[1:21:46] Is that what this is? 说中了吗
[1:21:49] – You are standing on my tail, though. Off, off! – I’m sorry. -你踩到我尾巴了 快挪开 -对不起
[1:21:52] 霍普斯家族农场
[1:21:57] I thought you guys only grew carrots. 我以为你们只种胡萝卜呢
[1:22:00] – What’s your plan? – We are gonna follow the Night Howlers. -有什么计划 -我们去追踪午夜嚎叫
[1:22:03] Okay, how? 行 怎么追
[1:22:05] – Know this guy? – I told you, I know everybody. -认识他吗 -跟你说了 我谁都认识
[1:22:09] hello! Step right up. 走过路过 不要错过
[1:22:10] 公爵正版影视
[1:22:11] Anything you need, I got it. 应有尽有 只管开口
[1:22:13] All your favorite movies. 你最爱的电影一应俱全
[1:22:13] 超能猪战队 长发马公主 无敌破坏犀牛
[1:22:15] I’ve got movies that haven’t even been released yet. 没上映的都有
[1:22:16] 喵阿娜 长颈鹿国历险记 水獭奇缘2 这几部都未上映
[1:22:18] 15 % off. 20! 八五折 八折
[1:22:19] Make me an offer. Come on! 你开价 别走啊
[1:22:22] look who it is, the Duke of Bootleg. 瞧瞧 这是谁啊 盗版公爵
[1:22:25] What’s it to you, Wilde? 你来干嘛 王尔德
[1:22:26] Shouldn’t you be melting down a Pawpsicle or something? 不用捣鼓爪子冰棒了吗
[1:22:28] if it isn’t flopsy the copsie. 这不是兔兔警官吗
[1:22:30] We both know those weren’t only onions I caught you stealing. 我们已经知道了 你偷的根本不是洋葱
[1:22:34] What were you gonna do with those Night Howlers, Weselton? 你要午夜嚎叫干什么 猥琐屯
[1:22:36] It’s Weaselton, Duke Weaselton. And I ain’t talking, rabbit. 是黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼公爵 我才不告诉你呢 兔子
[1:22:40] And there ain’t nothing you can do to make me. 你能逼我还是怎么着
[1:22:44] Ice him. 做了他
[1:22:49] You dirty rat, why are you helping her? She’s a cop! 死耗子 干嘛帮她 她是警察
[1:22:51] And the godmother to my future granddaughter. 她还是我未来外孙女的教母
[1:22:54] I’m gonna name her Judy. 我打算叫她朱迪
[1:22:58] Ice this weasel. 做了这只黄鼠狼
[1:23:00] All right, all right! Please! I’ll talk. I’ll talk. 不要 求你了 我什么都说
[1:23:02] I stole the Night Howlers so I could sell them. 我偷午夜嚎叫是要卖掉
[1:23:04] They offered me what I couldn’t refuse: Money. 他们开的价我实在没法拒绝
[1:23:07] And to whom did you sell them? 你把那些花儿卖给谁了
[1:23:09] A ram named Doug. 一只叫道格的公羊
[1:23:10] We got a drop spot underground. 我们在地下有个交易点
[1:23:12] Just watch it. Doug is the opposite of friendly. 一定要小心 道格绝不是善类
[1:23:12] 榕树街地铁站
[1:23:15] He’s unfriendly. 他一点都不友好
[1:23:28] Come on. 赶紧地
[1:23:42] The weasel wasn’t lying. 黄鼠狼没有说谎
[1:23:44] Yeah,it looks like old Doug’s cornered the market on Night Howlers. 道格垄断了整个午夜嚎叫的市场
[1:24:31] You got Doug here. What’s the mark? 我是道格 目标是谁
[1:24:34] Cheetah in Sahara Square. Got it. 撒哈拉广场的猎豹 知道了
[1:24:39] Serious? Yeah, I know they’re fast, I can hit him. 什么 我知道他们很快 但我能搞定
[1:24:42] Listen, I hit a tiny little otter 一只坐在车里的小小水獭
[1:24:44] through the open window of a moving car. 我都能穿过车窗打中
[1:25:00] Yeah, I’ll buzz you when it’s done. 搞定了我打你电话
[1:25:02] Or you’ll see it on the news. 或者你直接看新闻
[1:25:03] You know, whichever comes first. 看那个更快了
[1:25:06] Hey, Doug, open up! We’ve got your latte. 道格 开门 拿铁来了
[1:25:09] All right, Woolter and Jesse are back, 沃尔特和杰西回来了
[1:25:11] so I’m leaving now. Out. 我要挂了
[1:25:12] Hey. Wait, where you going? 你要去哪里
[1:25:13] Where are you going? Get back here! 你要去哪里 回来
[1:25:14] What are you doing? He’s gonna see you! 你要干嘛 你会被逮到的
[1:25:17] What are you looking at? Hey! 你在看什么
[1:25:19] Whatever you’re thinking, stop thinking it. 不管你在想什么 别乱来
[1:25:20] Carrots. Carrots. 萝卜头 萝卜头
[1:25:24] You better have the extra foam this time. 这次让他多加奶泡了吧
[1:25:29] Hey! Open up! 开门
[1:25:30] What are you doing? You just trapped us in here! 你要干嘛 你把我们困在这里了
[1:25:32] We need to get this evidence to the ZPD. 我们要把这些证据送到警局
[1:25:35] – Okay, great. Here it is. Got it. – No, all of it. -装好了 走吧 -要所有的
[1:25:38] Wait, what? 什么
[1:25:42] Oh, great, you’re a conductor now, huh? 你都会开火车了啊
[1:25:44] Hey. Listen. 听我说
[1:25:45] It would take a miracle to get this rustbucket going. 要启动这堆废铁除非奇迹发生
[1:25:50] Well. Hallelujah. 好吧 哈利路亚
[1:25:52] We kinda got a situation at the lab. It just got worse! 实验室这里出了点状况 是大麻烦
[1:25:57] Mission accomplished. 任务完成
[1:25:59] Would it be premature for me to do a little victory toot-toot? 现在嘟嘟鸣笛庆祝会不会有点早
[1:26:01] All right. One toot-toot. 好吧 就嘟一下
[1:26:06] Well, I can cross that off the bucket list. 又一个愿望完成了
[1:26:20] I may have to rescind that victory toot-toot. 那声鸣笛还是取消吧
[1:26:24] Maybe that’s just hail. 也许只是下冰雹了
[1:26:29] Back off! 走开
[1:26:35] Incoming! 来了
[1:26:40] – Carrots! – Don’t stop! Keep going. -萝卜头 -别刹车
[1:26:42] No, stop. Please stop! 不 快刹车
[1:26:43] Do not stop this car! 绝对不要刹车
[1:27:08] Speed up, Nick. Speed up! 加快速度 尼克
[1:27:09] There’s another train coming! 对面有另一辆列车
[1:27:11] Trust me, speed up. 相信我 加速
[1:27:16] Stop the train! 停车
[1:27:20] Hey. Need some help? 要帮忙吗
[1:27:25] Oh, no. Oh, no no no. Too fast! Too fast! Hold on! 天啊 太快了 抓住
[1:27:41] I think this is our stop. 我们该下车了
[1:27:51] Okay, maybe… Maybe some of the evidence survived. 也许 也许还有证据留下来
[1:28:03] Everything is gone. We’ve lost it all. 全没了 我们搞砸了
[1:28:08] Yeah. All, except for this. 除了这个
[1:28:11] Nick! Yes! 太好了 尼克
[1:28:13] Come on! We gotta get to the ZPD. 走吧 我们赶紧送去警局
[1:28:16] Cut through the Natural History Museum. 从自然博物馆穿过去
[1:28:30] – There it is. – Judy. Judy! -就在那里 -朱迪 朱迪
[1:28:35] Mayor Bellwether. 头羊市长
[1:28:37] We found out what’s happening. 我们知道真相了
[1:28:38] Someone’s darting predators with a serum. 有人向肉食动物注射血清
[1:28:40] That’s what’s making them go savage. 所以他们才兽性大发
[1:28:42] I’m so proud of you, Judy. You did just a super job. 干得真棒 朱迪 我真为你骄傲
[1:28:45] Thank you, ma’am. 谢谢市长
[1:28:51] How did you know where to find us? 你是怎么找到我们的
[1:28:53] I’ll go ahead and I’ll take that case now. 我要过去拿箱子了
[1:28:55] You know what? I think Nick and I will just take this to the ZPD. 还是我跟尼克送到警局吧
[1:29:04] – Run. – Run. -跑 -跑
[1:29:07] Get them! 抓住他们
[1:29:14] Carrots! 萝卜头
[1:29:17] Here, I got you. Get in here. 我来扶你 赶紧过来
[1:29:21] Okay. Now, just relax. 先放松下
[1:29:24] – Blueberry? – Pass. -吃蓝莓吗 -不用了
[1:29:28] Judy. 朱迪
[1:29:31] Take the case. Get it to Bogo. 把箱子拿给牛局长
[1:29:33] I’m not gonna leave you behind, that’s not happening. 我不会抛下你的
[1:29:35] – I can’t walk. – Just.. We’ll think of something. -我走不了 -我们会想到办法的
[1:29:38] We’re on the same team, Judy. 我们都是一样的 朱迪
[1:29:40] Underestimated. Underappreciated. 被人低估 怀才不遇
[1:29:45] Aren’t you sick of it? 你还没厌倦这一切吗
[1:29:49] Predators. They may be strong and loud. 食肉动物就算强壮嗓门大
[1:29:53] But prey outnumber predators 10 to 1. 但如果食草动物是食肉动物的十倍
[1:30:01] Think about it. 试想一下
[1:30:02] 90% of the population united against a common enemy. 百分之九十的动物联手对付共同的敌人
[1:30:07] We’ll be unstoppable. 我们将所向披靡
[1:30:15] Over there! 在那里
[1:30:33] Well, you should have just stayed on the carrot farm, huh? 你就该呆在胡萝卜农场里
[1:30:36] It really is too bad, I did like you. 太可惜了 我挺喜欢你的
[1:30:39] What are you gonna do? Kill me? 你想干嘛 杀了我吗
[1:30:42] No, of course not. 当然不是了
[1:30:45] He is. 是他
[1:30:46] No! Oh, Nick? 不 尼克
[1:30:49] Yes, police! There’s a savage fox in the Natural History Museum! 警官 自然历史博物馆里有只兽性大发的狐狸
[1:30:54] Officer Hopps is down. Please hurry! 霍普斯警官已倒下 赶紧过来
[1:30:57] No, Nick. Don’t do this. Fight it. 尼克 你要反抗
[1:30:59] Oh, but he can’t help it. Can he? 但他是无法反抗的
[1:31:02] Since predators are just biologically predisposed to be savages. 食肉动物的天生就有兽性
[1:31:18] Gosh! Think of the headline! 想想明天的头条
[1:31:21] Hero Cop Killed by Savage Fox. 英雄警官被兽性狐狸所杀害
[1:31:25] So that’s it? 你的目的就是这个吗
[1:31:26] Prey fears predator, and you stay in power? 食草动物畏惧食肉动物然后你掌权
[1:31:30] Yeah. Pretty much. 差不多吧
[1:31:31] It won’t work. 不会得逞的
[1:31:33] Fear always works. 畏惧总能管用的
[1:31:35] And I’ll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way. 为了这目的 我会给所有肉食动物都打一针
[1:31:42] Oh, Nick. No. 尼克 不
[1:31:47] Bye-bye, bunny. 再见了 小兔子
[1:31:55] Blood, blood, blood! And death. 流血 血 血 和死亡
[1:31:59] All right, you know you’re milking it. 好了好了 强行抢戏吗
[1:32:00] Besides, I think we got it. I think we got it. 而且 我觉得我们成功了
[1:32:02] We got it up there, thank you, yakety-yak. 我们成功了 谢谢你 叨叨羊
[1:32:04] You laid it all out beautifully. 你全盘招认了
[1:32:06] What? 什么
[1:32:07] Yeah. Oh, are… are you looking for the serum? 你是在找血清吗
[1:32:09] Well, it’s right here. 在这呢
[1:32:10] What you’ve got in the weapon there, 你武器里的
[1:32:12] those are blueberries, from my family’s farm. 是我家里农场种的蓝莓
[1:32:15] They are delicious. You should try some. 可好吃了 你该尝尝
[1:32:18] I framed Lionheart, I can frame you too. 我陷害了狮心 我也可以陷害你
[1:32:21] It’s my word against yours. 你们空口无凭
[1:32:24] Actually… 其实呢
[1:32:26] And I’ll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way. 我会给所有肉食动物都打一针
[1:32:29] It’s your word against yours. 我都录下来了
[1:32:32] It’s called a hustle, Sweetheart. Boom! 这叫智取 亲爱的
[1:32:42] Former mayor, Dawn Bellwether is behind bars today, 前任市长晨曦·头羊已入狱
[1:32:43] 前市长头羊入狱
[1:32:45] guilty of masterminding the savage attacks 罪名是策划了动物城
[1:32:47] that have plagued Zootopia of late. 食肉动物野蛮袭击事件
[1:32:49] Her predecessor, Leodore Lionheart, 她的前任上司 里奥多·狮心
[1:32:50] 狮心终于发声
[1:32:51] denies any knowledge of her plot, 否认所有与其密谋的指控
[1:32:53] claiming he was just trying to protect the city. 声称只是为了保护动物城
[1:32:56] Did I falsely imprison those animals? 我囚禁这些动物是错的吗
[1:32:58] Well, yes. Yes, I did. 是的 我确实错了
[1:33:00] It was a classic 这是经典的
[1:33:00] doing the wrong thing for the right reason kind of a deal. 为了正确的目的做了错事
[1:33:03] In related news, doctors say 另外 医生宣称
[1:33:04] 午夜嚎叫解药已见成效
[1:33:05] the Night Howlers’ antidote is proving effective 午夜嚎叫的解药
[1:33:08] in rehabilitating the afflicted predators. 已让受害食肉动物逐渐恢复
[1:33:16] Oh, Emmitt! 艾米特
[1:33:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:33:25] When I was a kid, 我小时候
[1:33:27] I thought Zootopia was this perfect place. 我以为动物城是完美的地方
[1:33:31] Where everyone got along, 人人和谐相处
[1:33:33] and anyone could be anything. 谁都能成就无限可能
[1:33:37] Turns out, 现在发现
[1:33:38] real life is a little bit more complicated 现实远比宣传口号
[1:33:40] than a slogan on a bumper sticker. 要复杂
[1:33:43] Real life is messy. 现实生活是糟糕的
[1:33:46] We all have limitations. 我们都有局限性
[1:33:48] We all make mistakes. 都会犯错
[1:33:50] Which means, hey, glass half full, we all have a lot in common. 但是乐观点来说 我们也都很像
[1:33:55] And the more we try to understand one another. 我们越是努力了解别人
[1:33:58] The more exceptional each of us will be. 越会变得出色
[1:34:02] But we have to try. 但凡事都要去尝试
[1:34:04] So no matter what type of animal you are. 不管你是什么类型的动物
[1:34:07] From the biggest elephant, to our first fox. 从巨大的大象到第一只狐狸警官
[1:34:14] I implore you. 我恳请你们
[1:34:16] Try… Try to make the world a better place. 努力尝试 让世界变得更美好
[1:34:22] 尼古拉斯·P·王尔德警官
[1:34:23] Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you. 审视自己的内心 从改变自己开始
[1:34:30] It starts with me. It starts with all of us. 从我做起 从我们做起
[1:34:36] 动物城警察学校
[1:34:43] All right, all right, enough. Shut it! 好了好了 安静
[1:34:47] We have some new recruits with us this morning. 今早我们来了几位新人
[1:34:51] Including our first fox. 包括第一只狐狸警官
[1:34:53] Who cares. 谁在乎呢
[1:34:55] You should have your own line of inspirational greeting cards, sir. 你的话应该印到鸡汤卡片上 长官
[1:34:57] Shut your mouth, Wilde. 闭嘴 王尔德
[1:34:59] Assignments. 任务分配
[1:35:01] Officers Grizzoli, Fragmeyer, Delgato. Tundratown SWAT. 灰熊利 牙迈尔 德尔加多警官 冰原镇反恐特警组
[1:35:05] Snarlov, Higgins, Wolfard. Undercover. 吼洛夫 河马金斯和狼法德 卧底
[1:35:10] Hopps, Wilde. Parking duty. 霍普斯和王尔德 交通巡逻
[1:35:14] Dismissed. 解散
[1:35:16] Just kidding! 开玩笑的
[1:35:18] We have reports of a street racer tearing up Savannah Central. 接到投诉 萨凡纳中心有人飙车
[1:35:22] Find him. Shut him down. 找到他 把他缉捕归案
[1:35:24] So are all the rabbits bad drivers, or is it just you? 兔子开车都那么烂吗 还是只是你
[1:35:29] Oops. Sorry. 抱歉
[1:35:33] Sly bunny. 狡猾的兔子
[1:35:34] Dumb fox. 蠢狐狸
[1:35:35] You know you love me. 你知道你爱我
[1:35:37] Do I know that? 真的吗
[1:35:39] Yes. Yes, I do. 是的 是真的
[1:35:54] 天生慢
[1:35:56] Sir, you were going 115 miles per hour, 先生 你时速已飙到115英里
[1:35:58] I hope you have a good explanation. 我希望你能给我个合理的解释
[1:36:01] Flash, Flash. Hundred Yard Dash! 闪电 闪电 数你最快
[1:36:08] Nick… 尼克
[1:36:13] Good evening, Zootopia! 晚上好 动物城
[1:36:15] Come on, everybody. Put your paws up. 各位 举起你们的双爪
[1:36:18] I messed up tonight, I lost another fight *
[1:36:22] I still mess up but I’ll just start again *
[1:36:26] I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground *
[1:36:30] I always get up now to see what’s next *
[1:36:35] I won’t give up, no I won’t give in *
[1:36:38] ‘Til I reach the end and then I’ll start again *
[1:36:43] No I won’t leave, I wanna try everything *
[1:36:47] I wanna try even though I could fail *
[1:36:51] I won’t give up, no I won’t give in *
[1:36:55] ‘Til I reach the end and then I’ll start again *
[1:36:59] No, I won’t leave, I wanna try everything *
[1:37:03] I wanna try even though I could fail *
[1:37:09] Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh *
[1:37:11] Try everything *
[1:37:13] Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh *
[1:37:15] Try everything *
[1:37:17] Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh *
[1:37:20] Try everything *
[1:37:21] Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh *
[1:37:26] Put your paws in the air, come on. 举起你们的双爪
[1:37:33] * Look how far you’ve come, you filled your heart with love *
[1:37:37] * Baby you’ve done enough, take a deep breath *
[1:37:41] * Don’t beat yourself up, don’t need to run so fast *
[1:37:45] * Sometimes we come last, but we did our best *
[1:37:50] * I won’t give up, no I won’t give in *
[1:37:53] * ‘Til I reach the end and then I’ll start again *
[1:37:57] * No I won’t leave, I wanna try everything *
[1:38:02] * I wanna try even though I could fail *
[1:38:06] * I won’t give up, no I won’t give in *
[1:38:10] * ‘Til I reach the end and then I’ll start again *
[1:38:14] * No I won’t leave, I wanna try everything *
[1:38:18] * I wanna try even though I could fail *
[1:38:24] * I’ll keep on making those new mistakes *
[1:38:32] * I’ll keep on making them every day *
[1:38:40] * Those new mistakes *
[1:38:44] * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh *
[1:38:47] * Try everything *
[1:38:49] * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh *
[1:38:51] * Try everything *
[1:38:53] * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh *
[1:38:55] * Try everything *
[1:38:57] * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh *
[1:39:05] Come on! 大家一起
[1:39:10] Shake your tail with me come on 大家一起摇起尾巴
[1:39:18] * I’ll keep on making those new mistakes *
[1:39:26] * I’ll keep on making them every day *
[1:39:34] * Those new mistakes *
[1:39:38] * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh *
[1:39:41] * Try everything *
[1:39:43] * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh *
[1:39:45] * Try everything *
[1:39:47] * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh *
[1:39:49] * Try everything *
[1:39:51] * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh *
[1:39:55] * Try everything *
2016年 Tags:动画, 豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Gandhi(甘地传)[1982]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Mission Impossible Rogue Nation(碟中谍5 神秘国度)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme