Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Zoo(动物园)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Zoo(动物园)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:动物园
英文名称:Zoo
年代:2018

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:53] I’m home. 我回来了
[03:02] Hello? 有人吗
[03:18] Did you have a good day? 你今天过的好吗
[03:19] No. 不好
[03:21] Any grocery shopping? 买点日用杂货了吗
[03:23] No. 没有
[03:25] So, there’s no– 所以没有
[03:27] No! 没有
[03:28] Call in and let us know. 打电话告诉我们
[03:30] Maybe you’re a fascist pig or a tree hugger. 或许你是只法西斯猪或是环境保护狂
[03:34] I don’t care. I just want to hear… 我都不介意 我只是想听到
[03:36] …reports are now flooding in from all over the country, 全国各地都有报道蜂拥而至
[03:38] as well as from all over the world. 世界各地都有同样的状况
[03:41] A lot of false information has been spread on social media. 许多虚假信息在社交媒体上传播
[03:44] So we urge you to check the official channels 所以我们建议你通过官方渠道
[03:46] for the latest updated information. 以获得最新消息
[03:49] Come on, 拜托
[03:50] it’s just some big pharmaceutical company trying to cash in. 这只是一家制药公司想赚钱
[03:55] They probably created the virus 他们说不定是为了向我们推销疫苗
[03:56] in order to push their vaccine on us. 而制造了一种病毒
[03:58] Do you reckon? 你认为呢
[04:00] The rate it’s spreading is alarming 它传播的速度令人担忧
[04:03] and health officials are now urging the public 卫生官员们也在督促群众
[04:05] to stay at home until further official news… 呆在家里直到有新的官方消息
[04:10] Anyway. 总之
[04:11] Look, I’ve got loads of papers to mark. 看 我有很多文件要看
[04:14] Then, I should go to bed. 然后 我要去睡觉
[04:16] Hey, I… I want to… 嘿 我 我想
[04:24] You want to…? 你想
[04:28] Never mind, we’ll talk about it tomorrow when you get home. 算了 等你明天回家了我们再聊
[04:36] Okey-dokey. 好吧
[05:44] – What the fuck did you do?! – Wait here! -你他妈在干什么 -在这儿等着
[05:47] Hey, I want to… 嘿 我想
[05:48] I want to… 我想
[05:53] …get a divorce. 离婚
[05:57] I guess it was just a matter of time. 我想这只是时间的问题
[06:01] I’m sorry, what? 对不起 你说什么
[06:03] Hello? Ever heard about 9/11? 你好 你听说过911吗
[06:14] Run! They’re… 快跑 他们在
[06:16] …biting! 咬人
[06:21] What do you mean, biting?! 你什么意思 咬人
[06:40] Oh, my God! 天哪
[06:44] The BBC is now reporting that 英国广播公司报道说
[06:46] those infected are extremely dangerous 那些被感染的人极其危险
[06:48] and should be avoided at all costs. 需要不惜一切代价地回避
[06:50] Until further notice, food rationing is advised. 在进一步通知前 建议储备粮食
[06:54] Meanwhile, Donald Trump has just tweeted that– 期间 唐纳德·特朗普在推特上说
[06:56] One, two, three, four… cans of chopped tomatoes, 一二三四听切好的西红柿罐头
[07:00] two baked beans and some Tabasco. 两罐烤豆子和一些辣椒酱
[07:11] That’s it? 就这么多吗
[07:12] Oh, and… and some ketchup. 还有一些番茄酱
[07:19] I can’t do this. 我受不了了
[07:27] Oh, God… 天呐
[07:33] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[07:39] That list is not gonna last us more than a couple of days, 那个清单不够我们两个人撑几天的
[07:41] tops! 最多
[07:44] I have an idea. 我有个办法
[07:46] I really don’t want to do this. 我实在不想这样做
[07:47] You said so yourself. 你自己也说了
[07:48] Our supplies won’t last us more than a couple of days. 我们的补给不够我们撑上几天的
[07:51] And if the door to the building is locked, 如果大门是锁着的
[07:53] then you should probably be okay out in the hallway. 那你在走廊里应该没什么事
[07:58] “Probably?” 应该
[08:01] You do realize that looting our neighbours’ homes… 你知道抢劫我们邻居的房子
[08:05] is kind of illegal? 是违法的吗
[08:07] Honestly, I really don’t think they’ll give a shit anymore. 说实话 我觉得他们不会在乎了
[08:11] You saw what happened out there. Jesus! 你看见外面发生什么了 老天爷
[08:15] Their faces were all gone! 他们的脸都不见了
[08:18] Look, we’ll take it in turns. Okay? 这样 我们轮流来 可以吗
[08:34] – And you didn’t hear anyone? – No. -你谁的声音都没听到吗 -没有
[08:37] The door to the Andersons’ was open. 安德森家的门是开着的
[08:42] Put Xs in your windows, and wait for help… 把家里的窗户上贴上X 等待救援
[08:52] Okay. 好吧
[08:54] You should check their place out too. 你应该去他们的住处也看看
[09:01] Odd job. 奇怪的工作
[09:04] Okay. 好的
[09:06] There are some… moving boxes in the wardrobe. 衣柜里有一些 搬运箱
[09:10] You should get those out so that… 你应该把它们拿出来 这样
[09:12] we can store our stuff in them. 我们就可以把东西放进去了
[09:15] See you later. 待会见
[09:21] You should see her clothes. 你应该看看她的衣橱
[09:23] Were you planning on leaving me? 你在计划着离开我吗
[09:30] I was just wondering, just because of the… 我只是想知道 只是因为
[09:33] Well, the moving boxes were… 好吧 那些搬运箱是
[09:35] Or perhaps you got them for that stuff we put in storage? 还是你为了我们存储东西买的
[09:43] Yeah. 对
[09:46] – Okay. – Your turn. -好吧 -该你了
[09:48] I really don’t wanna do this. 我真的不想做这个
[09:55] I couldn’t help noticing the Anderson’s have a… 我禁不住的注意到安德森家有个
[09:58] They have a bigger TV than us. 他们家有台比我们家大的电视
[10:00] – Forty-inch, I think. – Oh, really? -四十英寸 我觉得 -是吗
[10:02] Yeah. Oh, good… 很好
[10:07] …North European refugees. 欧洲难民
[10:09] This is our last broadcast for now. 这是我们现在最后一次广播
[10:11] We’ll be back as soon as the situation has stabilized. 局势一稳定我们就回来
[10:14] Until then, you are all urged to stay indoors, 在那之前我们建议你呆在室内
[10:16] and avoid physical contact with others. 并避免与他人的身体接触
[10:18] Rescue teams are out evacuating people. 救援队正在疏散人员
[10:21] Put an X in your windows so these rescue workers can find you. 在窗户上贴上X以便救援人员找到你
[10:24] Tune in to radio FM 1.03.2 请在三点钟收听广播FM1.03.2
[10:27] at 3 PM for the latest updates. 以获取最新消息
[10:30] We repeat, 我们再次强调
[10:31] put an X in your windows so that rescue teams can find you. 在窗户上贴上X以便救援人员找到你们
[11:27] – Good morning. – What the fuck?! -早上好 -什么鬼
[11:30] I couldn’t sleep, so I went out to get some stuff. 我睡不着 所以出去弄了点东西
[11:33] – You went to get some stuff?! – And we don’t know -你出去弄了些东西 -我们不知道
[11:35] how long we’re gonna be cooped up here, do we, so… 我们被关要在这里多久 不是吗 所以
[11:37] Might as well stock up, just in case. 最好储备一下 以防万一
[11:39] I mean, hopefully we’ll be rescued soon. 我是说 希望我们能很快被解救
[11:42] But better safe than sorry, right? 但是总要以防万一 对吧
[11:48] At which point we’ll return the things we’ve taken, right? 在某个时间我们会归还我们拿的东西 对吗
[11:55] Of course. 当然了
[12:00] You’re kidding? 你开玩笑呢
[12:03] I know! It’s crazy. 我知道 这很疯狂
[12:06] But she looks fatter, right? 但是她看起来更胖 不是吗
[12:09] We could go to St Paul’s. 我们可以去圣保罗
[12:11] I bet people are seeking refuge there. 我打赌那里有人寻求庇护
[12:14] You’re joking, right? You heard what they said. 你在开玩笑对吧 你听到他们怎么说的了
[12:16] Stay indoors, wait for help. Seems pretty clear to me. 呆在屋里 等待救援 说得很清楚了
[12:21] Yeah, but what if they… 对 但是如果
[12:23] the… the infected people… 感染者
[12:26] what if they try to get in? 如果他们想进屋里来呢
[12:32] We’ll defend ourselves. 我们会保护自己的
[12:59] We still don’t know the cause behind the epidemic, 我们仍然不清楚传染病背后的原因
[13:03] why only certain parts of the world are affected, 为什么只有世界上的某些地区受到影响
[13:05] or why those who are infected act the way they do. 或者那些感染者为什么会有那些表现
[13:08] All we can do is urge everyone to please stay indoors. 我们能做的一切就是鼓励你呆在室内
[13:11] We know there are a lot of you out there, 我们知道你们有很多人
[13:13] and we’re doing everything in our power to keep water 我们尽全力保持水源
[13:15] and electricity going as best we can. 和电力的持续
[13:18] In return, all I’m asking of you 作为回报 我只要求你们
[13:20] is that you keep yourselves busy while you wait for help, 在等待救援期间让自己忙起来
[13:23] because help is on the way. Thank you. 因为救援正在进行中 谢谢
[13:26] That was the Department of Health’s chief scientific– 刚刚是来自卫生部的首席科学家
[13:29] “Keep busy.” 保持忙碌
[13:31] What the fuck’s that supposed to mean? 那他妈是什么意思
[13:36] Kill time while we wait for help? 在我们等待救援的期间消磨时光
[13:38] How? Doing what? 怎么消磨 干什么
[13:47] It’s going to be okay. 会好起来的
[13:49] Soon all of this will be over and… 很快这一切都会结束
[13:53] everything will return back to normal. 一切都会回归正常
[13:58] Normal… 正常
[14:02] Some of our neighbours are lying… 我们的一些邻居躺在外面
[14:05] half-eaten, by my bike out there. 我的自行车旁 被吃掉了一半
[14:09] And there’s a bunch of infected fuckers 还有一群被感染的混蛋
[14:12] running around trying to bite our faces off. 到处跑着想把我们的脸咬下来
[14:15] What “normal” are you talking about?! 你在说什么正常
[14:18] If we look at history, 我们看看历史
[14:20] what it teaches us is that at every, shall we say, momentous event, 它告诉我们 应该说 在每次重大事件后
[14:25] people have shown a remarkable ability to recover and… 人们都表现出了非凡的恢复能力
[14:31] If we take the… the Black Death 我们就说 黑死病
[14:34] and even world wars and… 甚至世界大战以及
[14:37] Is this what you teach your students? 这就是你教学生的吗
[14:39] That everything will probably be okay? 教他们一切都会变好的
[14:47] – Where are you going? – Wine. -你去哪 -拿红酒
[14:49] Oh, hang on, hang on. Please, just… 等一下 等一下 拜托 就
[14:52] Really? This early? 真的吗 这么早
[14:58] I’ve been drinking wine every single day for a year almost. 我一年来几乎每天都喝红酒
[15:02] Ever since she… 自从她
[15:04] What do you think my “magazine expense” is? 你认为我的杂志费用是多少
[15:08] Haven’t you noticed I’ve been reading 你有没有注意到我一直在读
[15:10] the same goddamn magazines over and over again?! 该死的同一本杂志
[15:19] That was when we died, wasn’t it? 那是我们死的时候 不是吗
[15:22] The thing I wanted more than anything else in this life, 我这辈子最想要的东西
[15:26] I can’t have anymore. 我不能再拥有了
[15:29] I didn’t see myself in her 我在她身上看不见我的影子
[15:34] But I did see you. 但是在你的身上看到了
[15:40] So looking at you every day… 所以天天看着你
[15:44] it hurts. 很心痛
[15:47] People throw pity parties for us 人们为我们举办同情聚会
[15:50] to make themselves feel better about their own relationships. 来使他们自己对自己的关系感觉更好
[15:52] “Hey, as long as we haven’t got it as bad as them.” 嘿 只要我们不像他们那么糟
[15:54] I know. 我知道
[15:56] We’re the sad couple. 我们是悲伤的一对
[16:01] I don’t give a shit what they think. 我不管他们怎么想的
[16:07] I just… 我只是
[16:10] I just wanted to see her grow. 我只是想看着她长大
[16:13] – My baby girl. – Me too. -我的宝贝女儿 -我也是
[16:19] And pretty soon, we’ll be gone too. 很快 我们也就会随她而去
[16:25] No. 不
[16:29] No. 不会的
[16:32] We’re gonna get through this. 我们能熬过来的
[16:36] – Do you actually believe that? – I know it. I actually know it. -你真信吗 -我知道 我很肯定的知道
[16:39] And if… 如果
[16:41] one of them tries to break in, we’ll be fucking ready. 丧尸试图闯进来 我们会让他尝尝味道
[16:50] Come on, practice makes perfect. Come on! 来吧 熟能生巧 来吧
[17:30] Someone’s at the door. 有人在门口
[17:32] You reckon it’s the rescue team? 是救援队吗
[17:42] Fuck off! Fuck! 退后 他妈的
[17:46] Fuck’s sake! 操他妈的
[17:53] – Tea. – Coffee. -茶 -咖啡
[17:56] Professor Olpes says it should be relatively easy 奥普莱斯教授说分离病毒并找到疫苗
[17:59] to isolate the virus and find a vaccine. 应该相对容易
[18:01] We’ll be back with more news at 12 o’clock. 我们会在12点钟带来更多消息
[18:07] I can really kill for a smoke right now. 我现在真的很想抽烟
[18:10] Seriously. 我说真的
[18:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:32] What else have you got under there? 你还在底下放了什么
[18:39] Go in there and sit on the couch. 进去坐在沙发上
[18:43] Why? 为什么
[18:44] Get the fuck out of here! This is not even funny. 滚开 这一点也不好笑
[18:53] It had its perks, working in the evidence locker, um? 放证据柜里可把它白瞎了 对不对
[18:55] Seriously. What the fuck are you doing?! 说真的 你他妈在干什么
[18:57] Cocaine. What? 可卡因 怎么了
[19:00] What do you mean, “what?” 你什么意思 怎么了
[19:01] What do you mean, “what do you mean, what?” 你什么意思
[19:04] How much it is worth, then? 那它值多少钱
[19:07] Thirty, thirty-five grand. 三万 三万五
[19:09] Are you… are you fucking shitting me right now? 你在 你他妈在耍我吗
[19:11] No. Not right now. Usually, yes, but not right now. 不 现在不是 通常是的 但现在不是
[19:16] Don’t be such a fucking wuss. 别他妈做胆小鬼
[19:17] Oh, so now you’re just full-on bully? 所以你现在厉害了
[19:19] Oh, little sissy! 娘娘腔
[19:21] You know what this is, right? 你知道这是什么 对吗
[19:23] I know perfectly well what it is. 我非常清楚这是什么
[19:25] Little bitch. 小贱人
[19:26] – This is highly addictive. – Yeah, whatever. -这东西很容易上瘾 -对啊
[19:32] Fine. And not because I need it, actually, 实际上 我已经不只是需要这个了
[19:36] but because I want to, and maybe also I need it. 我真的很想吸这个 可能也需要
[19:52] I never thought I’d say this, but… 从没想过这话会从我的嘴里说出来
[19:55] I’m proud of you. 我为你自豪
[19:58] For doing drugs? 为我吸毒而自豪吗
[19:59] For having the guts to try it. 为你有胆子吸毒而自豪
[20:03] Thirty-five grand? 3.5万美元吗
[20:04] Thirty, thirty-five. Thereabouts. 30到35上下吧
[20:09] – How do you– – That’s just for the coke. -你怎么搞到的 -只是可卡因的钱
[20:12] What the fuck else have you got under that sink?! 你他妈还在水池子底下藏了什么
[20:14] Cocaine. Cannabis. 可卡因 印度大麻
[20:17] LSD. Valium. Amphetamines. 致幻剂 安定 苯丙胺
[20:19] Roofies. Sobril. Heroin. 洛喜普诺 索布里勒 海洛因
[20:21] Ecstasy! 摇头丸
[20:23] – Oh! Hello. – And… -你们好吗 -还有
[20:27] – Glock 17. – Because, why? -格洛克17手枪 -为什么
[20:36] Oh, no! So what were you planning on doing with all this stuff? 不是吧 所以你打算怎么处理这东西
[20:40] I don’t know… 不知道
[20:42] And it was just collecting dust in the evidence locker room. 它一直在衣帽间吃灰
[20:45] No one even noticed when I switched a few things out. 没人注意到我把它们拿出来了
[20:50] But they did, though, didn’t they? 肯定有人注意到了
[20:53] They couldn’t really prove anything. 他们又不能证明我真干了什么
[20:55] Or afford a huge public scandal? 可能会成为一起巨大的丑闻
[21:00] So, I mean… was it… 所以 这样做
[21:03] was any of this worth it? 真的值得吗
[21:07] Sometimes. 有时候是值得的
[21:10] Yeah? In what way? 在什么方面
[21:15] Ever notice something… 最近我们爱爱的时候
[21:18] the few times we have sex nowadays? 你就没有注意到什么吗
[21:24] No, I… no. 没有
[21:25] There’s this… thing we always eat. 我们经常吃这个东西
[21:29] Eat? 吃这个吗
[21:34] – The muffins?! – Ecstasy muffins! -松饼吗 -含有迷幻药的松饼
[21:40] – Oh, that’s smart. – Thanks. -你真聪明 -谢谢
[21:48] I’m not getting much of a buzz. Do you, um… 我没听到嗡嗡声 你呢
[21:51] I don’t know, should we do another small one? 我不知道 下次我们少抽点
[21:56] This is a public service announcement… 这是一则公共通知
[22:00] Do you wanna watch a movie? 想看部电影吗
[22:02] I mean, there’s fuck all on TV. 电视里有很多乱七八糟的东西
[22:05] – Sure. – Could get an old VHS out? -好吧 -我们拿卷录像带出来看吗
[22:09] They told us to keep busy, right? 他们让我们忙起来 对吧
[22:12] Use your water only for… 请只把水用在
[22:24] What the… shit?! 什么鬼东西
[22:28] Sorry. 不好意思
[22:30] My mother gave me that. 那是我妈妈留给我的
[22:32] But you… you hate your mother. 但是你不是讨厌你妈妈吗
[22:34] So? That’s not the point. 所以呢 这不是重点
[22:40] – Sorry. – I heard you the first time. -对不起 -第一次我就听到了
[22:43] Sor… 对不
[22:44] – I’m gonna take a bath. – I’m gonna make breakfast. -我要去洗个澡 -我去做早饭
[23:11] So, yesterday was… 昨天我真是
[23:15] Eye-opening. 大开眼界
[23:20] Maybe we need to face the fact 可能我们得面对不得不
[23:22] that we’re gonna be here for a while. 在这儿待一阵子的现实
[23:26] So I think we should prepare ourselves for the long haul. 所以我觉得我们应该做长远打算
[23:32] I’ve got a few things in mind. 我想到了一些事
[23:35] Three… two… one! 三 二 一
[23:44] Okay, okay, okay. Go! Go! Go! 好 走
[23:55] At least Mom’s china wasn’t a total waste. 至少妈妈的陶瓷不算浪费了
[23:59] Oh, hey! Not the Stoli. 不要伏特加
[24:30] Shit, isn’t it time? 妈的 时机不对吗
[24:38] Goddammit is right. 真是无语
[24:39] – That’s good shit. – Awesome shit. -太棒了 -棒极了
[24:43] – It’s three o’clock, right? – Um, yeah. -现在是三点 对吧 -是的
[24:47] Weren’t they supposed to air now? 现在不应该开始放广播了吗
[24:49] Yeah. 对啊
[24:53] What the hell?! 什么鬼
[25:02] Yeah, what the hell?! 什么鬼啊
[25:17] Is there anybody? 有人吗
[25:34] Oh, hi. Hello. Hi. 你们好
[25:37] Hi. How are you? 你们好吗
[25:40] Oh, fine. 很好
[25:42] How… how do you do? 你们呢
[25:44] Well, yeah. Doing rather well. 我们挺好的
[25:49] Would you mind if we come in? 我们可以进来吗
[25:55] If we don’t bother, we’d really appreciate it if we could. 如果不算打扰 你们愿意收留我们吗
[25:59] Yeah. If it’s… if it’s convenient. 如果方便的话
[26:05] Sure. Sure. 行
[26:07] Sure thing. Shush. 行的
[26:14] Hi. 你好
[26:17] Come in, come in. 进来吧
[26:18] So we got stuck in the laundry room after the crash, 出事之后我们被困在洗衣房里
[26:21] and once we got out, we realized 我们一出来就想到
[26:24] there were infected people in our apartment. 公寓里可能还有感染者
[26:29] And then, we passed by and saw this broken glass outside your door. 然后经过你们门口看到了些玻璃碎片
[26:33] And I instantly got what it was. 然后我立刻就猜到这是什么了
[26:35] Yeah, smart. 对 聪明
[26:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:40] And have you heard anything at all? 你们听说了什么事吗
[26:42] Our phones died last night, so… 昨晚我们手机没电了 所以
[26:44] Um, no, we haven’t. 我们什么都不知道
[26:47] Not even on the radio. It’s, um… it’s just… 连广播都没听到
[26:51] Dead. 一片死寂
[26:53] Lots of people fleeing, it seems. 好像很多人都逃走了
[26:57] Yeah. 是啊
[27:04] You wouldn’t happen to have anything to eat? 你们有食物吗
[27:07] Maybe just a little… snack? 一点小点心也行
[27:12] We kind of haven’t eaten in two days now. 我们两天没吃东西了
[27:15] Yeah. It’s true. Yeah. 是的
[27:22] – Of course. – So kind of you. -我给你拿点吃的 -您真好
[27:25] What the fuck are we gonna do now?! 我们现在到底该干嘛
[27:27] I don’t know. 我不知道
[27:28] Uh, wait… 等等
[27:31] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[27:32] Are we supposed to feed these two now as well? 我们现在还得给这俩人吃的吗
[27:35] I mean, you know what happened to them, right? 你知道在他们身上发生了什么吗
[27:38] Uh, no. What? 不知道
[27:40] You know, she was pregnant, and then, 她怀孕了
[27:42] apparently, she had a stillborn child. 很明显她流产了
[27:45] Oh. And I think now, 我觉得现在
[27:46] she can’t get pregnant. 她不可能怀孕了
[27:49] And apparently, after that, she just went a bit, uh… 而且很明显 在那之后她有点
[27:55] – Yeah, bananas, totally. – Oh… how awful. -发疯 -真惨
[28:00] I mean… still, it’s no excuse 但是我觉得这也不成其为
[28:02] for taking down my reminders in the laundry room. 把洗衣房里我的便签撕下来的借口
[28:04] We can’t just throw them out 我们不能就因为她在洗衣房里写了一些
[28:06] just because she wrote some angry notes in the laundry room. 泄愤的小纸条就把他们赶出去
[28:09] But how long, though? 那我们留他们多久
[28:11] This cuts our food supplies in half. 我们的食物存量得一分为二
[28:14] Okay, let’s just take this one step at a time. 走一步看一步吧
[28:18] She was doing her laundry right after me 她在我占了洗衣机之后洗衣服
[28:21] and I just put a reminder up. 我贴了一张便签
[28:23] And when I went back to get my detergent, the note was gone. 然后我回去拿洗衣液的时候便签就不见了
[28:28] I mean, some people, just… 可能有些人
[28:31] Maybe they’ve come out here to regroup, 或许他们就是想找到组织跟大家在一起
[28:33] get their strength back up. And then, they’ll… 恢复一些能量 然后就会
[28:35] head back out and look for help? 再出去寻求帮助呢
[28:39] Sure. 是啊
[28:45] Maybe we can help them to arrive at that decision. 可能我们可以帮帮他们想到那一点
[28:52] What’s your plan? Turn all Nazi on them? 你想干嘛 纳粹那一套吗
[28:56] No! Just… 不
[28:59] give them a little nudge… 就稍稍推他们一把
[29:01] – before they eat all our food. – Take all our jobs, -在他们把我们食物吃完前 -做分内事
[29:03] change our culture, fuck our women? That kind of thing? 努力改变 努力享受之类的
[29:06] Excuse me. 不好意思
[29:15] What? 什么
[29:16] Cocaine. 可卡因
[29:18] It totally stifles hunger! 可以完全抑制住饥饿
[29:21] Thank you so much. I feel so much better now. 真的谢谢你 我现在感觉好多了
[29:25] Yeah, me too. Thank you! 我也是 谢谢您
[29:28] It’s really… super. Thank you. 真是太好了 谢谢
[29:32] Oh, I love your dress. 我喜欢你这条裙子
[29:34] I have the exact same one. I love it. 我有一条一模一样的 超喜欢
[29:43] And we’ve got that same telly! 电视也一模一样
[29:45] Oh. Yes. 是的
[29:48] I… 我
[29:49] I think there’s quite a few things we’ve got in common. 我觉得我们挺像的
[30:01] Sorry to be blunt, um… 我就直说了
[30:04] What are your plans… now? 你们现在有什么打算
[30:10] I mean, you’re obviously welcome to stay here, 我很欢迎你们住在这里
[30:14] but it’s just… 但是
[30:17] our food supplies are limited. 我们的食物也不够
[30:19] And we really don’t know when 然后我们也真的不知道
[30:22] or if the rescue teams are coming. 什么时候救援人员才会来
[30:26] Oh, yes, of course, we get it. 是的 我们知道
[30:29] Uh, sorry. We’d probably feel the same way 对不起 如果换一下角色
[30:31] if the shoe was on the other foot. 我们也会不舒服
[30:33] No, no, no, no. You want us to leave, say the word. 不是 如果您想让我们离开就直说吧
[30:37] – Yeah. – Yeah, sure. -对 -好的
[30:44] No, of course not. 不是的
[30:49] You can… you can stay here. 你们可以留在这儿
[30:51] How kind of you, thank you. 你们人真好 谢谢
[30:55] Obviously, we appreciate what you’re doing to help us, so… 你们为我们做了这么多 真的很感激
[30:58] If there’s anything we can do to contribute, just let us know. 如果有我们能做的 请直说吧
[31:03] Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You’re our guests. 没有的事 你们是客人
[31:07] That’s very nice. 谢谢
[31:19] Would you like a drink? 你们想喝点什么吗
[31:21] Well, yes, I never say no to a drink. 好的 喝一杯我从不拒绝
[31:25] Of course you wouldn’t. Yeah. 当然了
[31:32] – Thank you. – No, don’t mention it. -谢谢您 -没事的
[31:41] No, but… 不
[31:43] Really, if there’s anything that we can do to help, 真的 如果我们能帮忙做点什么
[31:47] just… just say the word. 您一定要直说
[31:49] – Anything at all. – Thank you. -什么都行 -谢谢您了
[31:53] Sure. 好的
[31:57] What are you good at? 你们擅长什么
[32:01] What’s that? 你说什么
[32:04] What are you… good at? 你们对什么比较擅长
[32:12] Oh, uh… Emily is the best at cleaning. 艾米丽最会打扫卫生
[32:16] Yeah, yeah. 好的
[32:17] Yeah, aren’t you? 对啊 你们不是吗
[32:19] It’s like walking around a china shop where we live, yeah! 有点像逛我们家附近的瓷器店的感觉
[32:22] Can’t even move, is it? 不敢乱动 是吧
[32:26] Yeah, well, Leo is good at um… 里奥擅长的是
[32:34] I was gonna say “nothing.” 几乎没什么擅长的
[32:39] Uh, organizing, right? Is that a thing? Organizing. 擅长整理吧 对吧 整理
[32:44] What do you mean, organizing? 这是什么意思 整理
[32:46] Hello! Your toolbox? 你忘了吗 你的工具箱啊
[32:50] So how about, uh… 那你为什么不
[32:52] you spruce the place up a little bit later. And… 把这儿装饰一下
[32:56] How about you put some order in here? 把这些东西收拾一下
[33:02] Yes, sure. Yeah. 对
[33:04] Great. 真好
[33:08] Oh! You like red? 你喜欢红酒咯
[33:15] It’s not all about processing power, John. 约翰 跟电量没什么关系
[33:18] Mac’s OS is just superior, everyone knows that. 众所周知 Mac的操作系统好一些
[33:22] That’s bullshit. No, no, no, no… 都是屁话 才不是呢
[33:25] All that Mac crap are just… they’re just Windows rip-offs. Mac很垃圾 Windows高价版而已
[33:29] – Even my students know that. – No! -我的学生都知道 -不对
[33:32] Now, you really need to understand that– 你现在真的应该去接受
[33:35] What? 啥
[33:38] Sorry, what do I need to understand? 不好意思 我应该去接受什么
[33:41] That you’re probably right. 你可能是对的
[33:44] Yeah… About? 是啊 关于什么
[33:47] About PC being better than Mac. PC比Mac好
[33:49] Yeah! Exactly. Hey. I knew you’d come around. 是啊 我知道你会想明白
[33:55] So, we should probably try and get some sleep, huh? 那我们睡一会儿吧
[33:59] Yeah, yeah. 可以
[34:01] Is there anywhere we could 请问我们睡在哪儿
[34:04] have a little sleep, maybe? 比较方便呢
[34:11] You could sleep on the floor down there. 你们睡在那边的地板上吧
[34:16] You want us to sleep on the floor!? 你是让我们睡地板吗
[34:19] Uh, yeah, I mean, you can have the sofa cushions 对 但我可以给你们沙发垫
[34:24] and I can get you some more pillows. 再拿些枕头
[34:26] I just assumed the couch pulled out. 这个沙发是不是可以拉开
[34:28] You know what, it does, it does pull out, 这个嘛 沙发确实可以拉开
[34:31] but it’s really hard to pull back in, so… yeah. 但很难收回去 所以
[34:42] Oh! Do you think you could loan us a spare toothbrush? 你能借备用牙刷给我们吗
[34:47] Loan? What, are you gonna return it? 借吗 难道你们准备还吗
[34:50] No, no, sorry, I mean, we would buy you a new one, of course. 不 不 我是说 当然会买个新的
[34:54] Just… I’m kidding! 我开玩笑的
[34:58] Of course you can loan a toothbrush. 你们当然可以借牙刷
[35:05] Not everyone gets her sense of humour. 没人会比她更幽默
[35:08] They think they’re so much better than us 就因为他们有四间房
[35:09] just because they’ve got four bedrooms. 他们就自认为高人一等了吗
[35:11] It’s 120 square feet more. 足足多了120平方英尺
[35:13] Then, why don’t we just tell them to go? 那为什么不赶他们走呢
[35:15] For fuck’s sake, think! 愚蠢 你想
[35:18] How would that make us look? 那样做会有什么后果
[35:20] The whole neighbourhood would find out 邻居会认为
[35:21] that we hadn’t helped them. 我们没有帮助他们
[35:23] Yeah, I didn’t think of that. 好吧 我没想过
[35:27] I know what we could do. Something really annoying. 我想我们可以做点事去烦他们
[36:07] What the fuck? 我去
[36:11] What are you doing? Ah! 你这是做什么
[36:16] – Slap it. – What? -打我屁股 -什么
[36:18] Slap my fucking ass. 快他妈的打我屁股
[36:22] Slap it harder! So they can hear it! Put your back into it! 用力打 让他们听到 使劲
[36:35] Another one? 再来一下吗
[36:53] Just a minute. 再等一下
[37:10] Should I come back later? 那我等下再来
[37:17] All done. 我用完了
[37:19] – After you. – Thank you. -你用吧 -谢谢
[37:34] I was thinking, after breakfast, 我想 早餐后
[37:36] you could get started on that thing we talked about? 你们可以开始做之前说好的事了
[37:40] I’m sorry, um… 不好意思
[37:42] What thing? 什么事
[37:44] You know, you could clear the table, do the dishes. 你可以擦桌子 洗碗
[37:48] General cleaning up. 做一些日常的清洁
[37:49] And you, Leo, you could do some organizing. Right? 而你 里奥 你可以整理东西吗
[37:54] Yeah. And what do you want me to organize? 可以 我要整理什么
[37:59] Our socks, they’re all jumbled up. 我们那些乱七八糟的袜子
[38:02] If you could pair them up, that would be great. 如果你可以一双双整理好就最好了
[38:06] Sure. 当然可以
[38:10] Sound good? 这样可以吗
[38:14] – Sounds good. – Great. -可以 -那好
[38:17] It’s a deal. 就这样决定了
[38:20] Deal. 好
[38:23] Honey, um, I fell asleep during that karate video. 亲爱的 我看空手道视频时睡着了
[38:29] Can we continue watching it? 我们可以继续看吗
[38:33] Yeah, sure. 当然可以
[38:40] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[38:59] God! Can you believe this shit? 我去 你能相信这操蛋的事吗
[39:01] Yeah, it’s pretty weird. 不 我感觉很奇怪
[39:04] Pretty weird?! We don’t have to put up with this shit. 很奇怪吗 我们没必要做这些
[39:09] Maybe write an angry note about it. 要不写一封表示愤怒的信吧
[39:12] What? 什么
[39:14] I said, what are we gonna do about it? 我是说 接下来我们怎么做
[39:19] Pretty soon, we’re gonna have to act. 要不了多久 我们就会采取行动的
[39:23] Act? 采取行动
[39:24] You realize that this is gonna come down 你认为这件事会发生在
[39:29] to them or us? 他们身上还是我们身上
[39:44] You think I’d look good 你觉得我留像李·范·克利夫
[39:46] with a mustache like Lee Van Cleef? 这样的胡子好看吗
[39:49] Who? 谁
[39:51] That guy. 那个小子
[40:00] I’ve finished the dishes. 碗我洗完了
[40:03] Oh, great. 太棒了
[40:07] Uh… you can help your husband 你可以帮你丈夫
[40:10] do the socks now, if you want to. 一起整理袜子 如果你想的话
[40:14] Sure. 当然
[40:17] Only if you really want to, though. 如果你真的愿意的话
[40:21] Yeah, no, I’d… I’d love to. 我想我愿意
[40:31] Fuck me, you’re evil. 我去 你这个恶魔
[40:34] They won’t last the day. 他们坚持不下去的
[40:37] I know hate is a strong word, 我知道 恨是个狠词
[40:40] but I hate their fucking guts! 但我真他妈恨他们
[40:45] Just play along. 就当玩好了
[40:47] Their home, their rules. 他们的房子和规矩
[40:51] What?! 你说什么
[40:54] They’re sitting there watching a movie 他们坐在那儿看电影
[40:56] and we’re out here of sorting their socks. 我们却在这里整理他们的袜子
[41:00] Yeah. 就是这样
[41:02] And what, you don’t think that’s degrading? 你不觉得这是在羞辱我们吗
[41:04] No. I mean, I do, but… 不 我是说 我同意 但是
[41:07] We need to do something. 我们需要做点什么
[41:09] We could just get the fuck out of here. 我们可以他妈的离开这里
[41:11] No one’s making us stay. 没人愿意留我们
[41:12] What, are you on their side now? 你是站在他们那边的吗
[41:14] No, no, no, no but 不 不是 但是
[41:16] The gloves are coming off. 灾难就要降临了
[41:18] It’s us or them. 不是我们就是他们
[41:19] And what do you have in mind? 你有什么想法
[41:24] Mutiny. We rise up. 反抗 我们要反抗
[41:27] We take power. 我们做得到
[41:32] And how do you propose we do that? 你认为我们要怎么反抗
[41:35] I don’t know. 我不知道
[41:38] Not yet. Not yet… 还不是现在
[41:42] We play along with their game for now, 现在还是先和他们玩吧
[41:44] and find their weaknesses. And… 从中找到他们的弱点 然后
[41:47] Overpower them in their sleep. 乘他们睡觉时偷袭
[41:52] – Yeah, without the light? – Yeah -对 悄悄地 -对
[41:57] And I’d really like her to put up a good fight, because… 真希望能和她好好干一架 因为
[42:03] Oh, I love it when you get all evil. 我喜欢你邪恶的样子
[42:10] We’re all done with the socks. 袜子我们都叠完了
[42:23] Should we do it now? 现在动手吗
[42:26] Do what?! 做什么
[42:34] I thought I’d bake you some cookies. 我想给你烤些饼干
[42:37] To say thank you for having us stay. 感谢你收留我们
[42:42] She’s awesome at baking cookies. 她做饼干很厉害
[42:45] Yeah. 是的
[42:50] Great. But let me make them, though. 不错 但还是我来做吧
[42:57] After all, you’re our guests. 毕竟你们是客人
[42:59] – Oh, that’s nice. – That is nice. -那真是太好了 -太好了
[43:03] You’re really super nice. 你人真是超级好
[43:07] Sit down, watch a movie. 坐吧 看个电影
[43:11] Kick back. 休息一下
[43:13] Escape reality for a… little bit. 暂时不用面对现实
[43:16] Yeah, that’s a very good idea. Thank you. 这是个好主意 谢谢
[43:19] What have you got? 你有什么电影呢
[43:21] I’ll pick a good one for you. 我为你们选一个好看的
[43:26] Enjoy! 好好享受一下
[43:28] And what did you pick? 你选了哪一部
[43:29] Out of Africa. 《走出非洲》
[43:36] Oh… Thank you, that’s a… 谢谢 那是一部
[43:38] a classic. 经典之作
[43:40] Excuse me. 抱歉 我走开一下
[43:49] Do this. 跟我做
[43:52] Be prepared. 时刻准备着
[43:53] This film is a tactical move. 这是一种战略性动作
[43:55] – A tactical move?! – Yeah. -战略性动作吗 -对
[43:58] Out of Africa? 走出非洲
[44:00] It’s probably the most boring film of all time. 可能是最无聊的电影了
[44:04] She is trying to put us to sleep. 她是想让我们犯困
[44:07] I think we’ve underestimated our dear opponents. 也许我们低估了我们亲爱的对手
[44:11] You think? 怎么说
[44:13] When they thought I was asleep, I heard them say, 他们以为我睡着了 我听见他们说
[44:17] “Should we do it now?” 我们现在动手吗
[44:20] Okay? 所以呢
[44:23] Meanings”Should we kill them now?” 意思是 我们现在杀了他们吗
[44:24] What? No, no, no, no. That’s a little bit extreme. 不会吧 不 这样有点极端
[44:27] I’m telling you, Curler Bitch and Country Club Asshole 我告诉你 卷发婊和乡村俱乐部混蛋
[44:30] know they wouldn’t stand a chance out there. 他们知道是没有机会的
[44:34] But if… if they’re out to kill us, 但如果 如果他们真要杀我们
[44:40] what do you want to do about it? 你会怎么办
[44:44] I’ve got a plan. 我有一个计划
[44:49] Oat cookies. 燕麦饼干来了
[44:51] Fresh from the oven. 新鲜出炉
[44:55] Help yourselves. 请享用
[44:57] Uh… what’s in them? 饼干里加了什么
[44:59] Oh, um… the usual. 就 平常的东西
[45:01] Plus a secret ingredient. 加了一种秘密成分
[45:06] I’ll put some coffee on, too. 再来一杯咖啡吧
[45:08] Honey, could you help me with the cups? 亲爱的 你能帮忙吗
[45:10] – Course. – Plenty more where they came from. -当然 -主要是基础配方
[45:13] These are really good. 这饼干很好吃
[45:18] Well? What’s the secret ingredient? 秘密成分是什么
[45:21] Amphetamines! 安非他明
[45:25] Are you… Are you serious?! 什么 你是认真的吗
[45:27] I thought you were gonna say… Valium or something. 我以为是安定之类的
[45:32] – How much? – All of it. -放了多少 -全部
[45:38] All of it?! 全部
[45:41] Here are the coffees. 咖啡来了
[45:43] Oh, coffee, coffee! Oh, yes! Coffee, coffee, coffee! 咖啡 咖啡 太棒了 咖啡
[45:46] Oh, I like coffee. I can’t live without coffee, actually. 我爱咖啡 其实我离不开咖啡
[45:49] It’s like, living… you can’t live without breathing! 如同生活离不开呼吸
[45:52] You know what’s strange, or crazy? 但奇怪的是 或者说疯狂的是
[45:53] That fish, they can breathe in the water. 鱼能在水里呼吸
[45:56] Yeah, what’s also very, very weird that 更奇怪的是
[45:58] water can be a solid or a gas. 水可以变成固体和气体
[46:00] So strange! 太神奇了
[46:02] Did you see that YouTube clip? 你看了油管的视频吗
[46:03] Oh, with the sneaky cat? 那只鬼鬼祟祟的猫
[46:04] The sneaky cat? Yes, of course, the sneaky cat! 那只鬼鬼祟祟的猫 是的 就是它
[46:08] It was a bit horrible, but funny at the same time. 它有点可怕 但很有趣
[46:11] Oh, so strange. 这么神奇吗
[46:13] What… what’s the matter? 怎 怎么了
[46:15] Keep on breathing. Calm down. 保持呼吸 冷静
[46:16] Your throat? 你的喉咙
[46:18] Do you have… something? 你能给点 给点什么
[46:30] You’re… argh… 你真
[46:32] You’re so… so super nice. 你人 超 超级好
[46:34] Thank you. 谢谢你
[46:44] Maybe I overdid it. 我好像放多了
[46:45] How much was… “all of it”? 你说的全部是多少
[46:52] Two tablespoons. 两大匙
[46:56] Probably overdid it then. 可能放多了
[47:01] They’re just passed out, right? 他们只是 晕了 对吗
[47:14] No, I think we, um… we murdered them. 不 我想我们 我们杀了他们
[47:18] Fuck! 我去
[47:20] Fuck indeed. 太他妈操蛋了
[47:21] I don’t think this qualifies as murder though. 我认为这算不上谋杀
[47:24] Oh, no? 不算吗
[47:26] We offered them the cookies. 我们只是提供饼干
[47:29] We didn’t make them eat them. 并没有让他们吃
[47:31] I don’t think that’s gonna stand up in a court of law. 我认为这理由在法庭上站不住脚
[47:33] – Probably not. – Probably not! -也许可以 -也许不可以
[47:45] Son-of-a-fucking-bitch. 狗娘养的
[47:47] What should we do with the bodies? 我们要怎么处理这两具尸体
[47:52] Maybe we could… 我们也许可以
[47:54] just drag them to their apartment. 把它们拖到自己的公寓去
[47:58] Let’s do that. 就这样做吧
[48:00] Okey-dokey. 行吧
[48:06] – Hey. – Yeah? -嘿 -怎么了
[48:11] You did good. 你做得很好
[48:15] Uh… Yeah. 是吗
[48:17] Yeah, in the space of 48 hours, 48小时内
[48:18] we started taking drugs and murdering people. 我们吸毒 还杀了人
[48:21] Not sure I… 我不确定我
[48:23] “did good” here. 是不是做得很好
[48:27] It was either us or them. 不是我们就是他们
[48:30] Maybe you’re right. 你也许是对的
[48:40] What the hell was that?! 那是什么鬼
[48:43] Wait here. 你在这等着
[49:23] What the actual… 卧了个大
[49:26] fuck…? 槽
[49:28] They must’ve been infected. 他们肯定是被感染了
[49:31] Maybe we all are. 也许我们都被感染了
[49:44] Shit! Goddammit! 日 卧槽槽
[49:48] Son-of-a-goddamn-shit-bitch. 妈了个巴子卧了个大槽
[49:52] This is serious shit. 这可是玩真的
[49:56] Dead serious. 绝对是真的
[49:57] We should probably get some sleep. 我们睡会觉吧
[50:11] It’s the Valium. 这有安定
[50:16] Do not come to us, we will come to you. 不要来找我们 我们会去找你们
[50:21] Do not come out! I repeat, do not come out. 不要出门 重复 不要出门
[50:24] Turn on a light in your windows so we can see you. 把灯放窗前让我们看见你们
[50:26] Do not come to us, we will come to you. 不要来找我们 我们会去找你们
[50:29] I repeat, do not come out. Do not come out! 重复 不要出门 不要出门
[50:33] If you’re in, turn on a light in your windows so we can see you. 有人的话就把灯放窗前让我们看见你们
[50:38] Do not come to us. We will come to you. 不要来找我们 我们会去找你们
[50:51] Hi. 早
[50:54] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[50:56] Every day could be our last. 每天都可能是我们的最后一天
[51:00] So why not be who you want to be? 那为什么不做真实的自己呢
[51:03] If I’m gonna go out, I’m… 即使我要死去
[51:08] …gonna go out being myself. 也要以真实的面目死去
[51:11] Sit down. I’ll… 坐下来 我
[51:14] I’ll make you some breakfast. 我给你做点早餐
[51:27] What’s this? 这是什么
[51:29] Ecstasy. 摇头丸
[51:36] I see… 我懂了
[51:51] I’ve been thinking. 我一直在想
[51:54] Okay. 想什么
[51:55] If we make it out of here alive, 如果我们最后能活着出去
[51:57] I want to adopt a child. 我想领养一个孩子
[52:03] Sure. 好
[52:06] Let’s do it. 咱就这么做
[52:11] I have a lot of love to give. 我心中充满了对孩子的爱
[52:14] And when there’s no outlet for it, 但是当它无处安放时
[52:17] it turns into this… 就变成了
[52:20] negative, destructive thing 负面的 破坏性的情绪
[52:25] that I keep bottled up. 我一直憋在心里
[52:26] And all these… 而所有这些
[52:29] raging emotions… 强烈的情绪
[52:32] …fighting to get out. 都在挣扎着找到出口
[52:35] I know. 我懂
[52:38] But that’s over now. 但现在一切都结束了
[52:41] I want to start living again. 我想重新开始
[52:45] I’ve never stopped loving you. 我对你的爱从未停止
[52:49] I guess I never stopped loving you, either. 我想我对你的爱也从未停止
[52:53] Maybe… 也许
[52:57] a part of that love… 有一部分爱
[53:01] died when… 消失在那时
[53:06] Well. 那么
[53:10] I suppose I’ll have to make you 我想我得让你
[53:11] fall in love with me all over again. 重新爱上我
[53:15] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[53:19] How are you gonna do that? 你要怎么做
[53:22] Let’s get reacquainted. 让我们重新认识一遍
[53:27] I’d like that. 我喜欢这主意
[53:32] Would you like to go on a date with me? 你愿意和我约会吗
[53:38] You know, I’m very happy you said yes. 我很高兴你答应和我约会
[53:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[53:47] So, tell me about you. Who is John? 跟我说说你吧 约翰是个怎样的人
[53:51] – Gonna powder my nose. – Okay. -我得去补个妆 -好
[53:55] Uh, well… 那么
[53:59] I… 我
[54:02] I guess I’m a guy who… 我想我是一个
[54:04] who lost his way in life. 在生活中迷失方向的人
[54:08] I met this great, amazing, beautiful girl. 我遇到了一个超正超赞超美的女孩
[54:11] We fell madly in love with one another. 我们疯狂地爱上了彼此
[54:15] All we wanted to do was multiply that love. 我们只想着怎样才能更爱对方
[54:21] Things in life don’t work out how you want them to. 生活不会按照你所期待的那样发展
[54:30] For various reasons. 有各种各样的原因
[54:35] See, our thing was that we… we… 我们的问题是我我我
[54:37] we couldn’t get pregnant. 我们不能生育
[54:45] But… 但是
[54:48] That was a huge… 对我们俩来说
[54:52] a huge disappointment in life for both of us. 都是来自生活的巨大的打击
[55:01] The thing about life is you have all these… 生活就是
[55:04] ideas about how you want it to turn out, 你对美好未来的所有规划
[55:06] and then, it doesn’t turn out that way. 下一刻 却通通化作泡影
[55:08] So… 所以
[55:12] I withdrew. 我躲开了
[55:13] I hid within myself and behind my job. 我躲避真正的自己 躲在工作背后
[55:22] But then, something happened. 但后来发生了一些事
[55:27] What? 什么事
[55:32] The end of the world. 世界末日到了
[55:37] And then what? 再后来呢
[55:39] Then, it kind of… 后来 它似乎
[55:42] Yeah, it kind of gave me a perspective on things. 让我对事情有了新的看法
[55:45] You know, that happiness, my happiness 快乐 我的快乐
[55:48] can be determined by… 可以建立在
[55:49] can be determined by what I’ve got, 可以建立在我所拥有的东西上
[55:52] and not necessarily… 而不一定
[55:55] by what I can’t have. 建立在我没有的东西上
[56:04] So… 所以
[56:06] all I’m… 我
[56:09] really wanting is, uh… is… 我真正想要的是
[56:12] is another chance. 是再给我一次机会
[56:21] I think we both kind of lost our way there. 我想我们都迷失了方向
[56:26] But the thing about losing your way is that there’s… 但是迷失方向的人
[56:29] there’s always a chance of finding it again. 总是有机会重新找回自己的路
[56:36] We lost our way pretty badly, though. 我们可是跑偏得相当远
[56:39] True. Sure. 对 没错
[56:42] So, maybe the way back is a little longer. 所以 也许回去的路会稍微远一点
[56:46] So what? If we’re both… 那又怎样 如果我们都
[56:49] willing to try. 愿意尝试
[56:53] And you know, maybe it’s true what they say, 也许他们说得没错
[56:55] that the main thing is the journey. 旅途才是最重要的事
[56:58] Who are “they”? 他们是谁
[57:02] I’ve always wondered. 我一直很好奇这点
[57:04] Christ, me too. 天啊 我也是
[57:05] Well, if we find them, 那如果我们找到他们
[57:07] I’ll just bake them some oat cookies. 我就给他们烤一些燕麦饼干
[57:09] Oh, yes. Definitely. 那是肯定的
[57:17] What are we watching? 我们看什么
[57:19] Notting Hill. 《诺丁山》
[57:23] Okay. 好
[57:37] You’re still the most beautiful thing I know. 你仍然是我认识的最美的女孩
[57:56] Maybe that’s them. 也许是救援队
[58:04] They must have seen the X’s! 他们肯定看到了X标志
[58:06] – Who is it? – Rescue team, ma’am. -你是谁 -救援队 夫人
[58:08] – We’re here to bring you out. – It’s the rescue team! -我们是来救你出去的 -是救援队
[58:11] No, no, don’t open the door! No, no! 别 别 别开门 别 别
[58:21] Sit! 坐下
[58:23] Shut up! 闭嘴
[58:26] I’m not sure if they’re still following us. 我不知道他们还有没有跟着我们
[58:33] No, I don’t think so. 我觉得没跟着
[58:42] Look what we have here. 看看我们这里有什么
[58:43] A couple people that hasn’t run away yet. 还有一对没跑
[58:45] – What do you want? – What do you think? -你想要什么 -你觉得呢
[58:48] We seen that your light is still on. Everyone else is gone. 我们看到你们的灯还亮着 大家都跑了
[58:52] So what do you have to hide? 所以你们到底有什么可藏的
[58:54] Nothing. 什么都没有
[58:56] We’re not hiding anything. There’s nothing of value here. 我们什么都没藏 什么值钱的都没有
[58:59] Really? 真的吗
[59:04] It’s okay. 没事
[59:08] It’s okay. 没事
[59:09] – So what’s she worth to you? – Everything. -对你来说她值多少钱 -无价之宝
[59:13] You have five minutes… 你有5分钟
[59:15] to go in and collect your money, 去拿你的钱
[59:17] your jewelry, your valuables or whatever, 珠宝 贵重物品或者任何值钱的东西
[59:19] or I smash her beautiful, little face in. Hmm? 否则我就打烂她漂亮的小脸蛋 懂吗
[59:24] She’s the only thing worth any value to me. 对我来说她是唯一值钱的东西
[59:27] Then, maybe we should take her. 那么也许我们应该把她带走
[59:30] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[59:34] Yeah, maybe we should. 对 也许我们就该这么做
[59:39] Take this little whiny twat in there. 把这个爱发牢骚的娘们带进去
[59:41] Get up. 起来
[59:42] And you… 而你
[59:44] You are coming with me. 你得跟我走
[59:46] – Don’t you fucking try anything! – No! Don’t touch her! -他妈别想耍花样 -不 不许碰她
[59:48] What are you gonna do about it? 你又能咋办
[59:58] Please. 求你
[1:00:01] Please…? Please, what? 求我 求我什么
[1:00:04] Please, fuck me? 求我草你
[1:00:11] Huh? What? 啊 什么
[1:00:12] Am I ugly or something? 我丑还是咋地
[1:00:23] – Yeah, okay… – Yeah, okay. -好吧 -好吧
[1:00:25] Okay, what? I’m ugly? 好什么 我丑
[1:00:29] Or yeah, okay, fuck me? 还是好吧 草我
[1:00:34] Yeah, whatever. 好吧 随便吧
[1:00:36] You guys alright? 你们没事吧
[1:00:37] Yeah, they got a lot of crap! 没事 他们有一堆破烂
[1:00:40] Oh, fuck! 草
[1:01:00] Say please. 求我啊
[1:01:09] Don’t touch it. 把手拿开
[1:01:17] What the fuck did you do!? 卧槽你干啥了
[1:01:20] Come on, wake up. 快点 醒醒
[1:01:23] It was her. 是她干的
[1:01:25] Don’t you fucking touch her! 草他妈不许碰她
[1:01:33] Please, please. 求你 求求你
[1:01:36] Wait. 等等
[1:01:49] You’re alright? 你没事吧
[1:01:53] They’re not fucking worthy. Fuck them. 玛丽隔壁他们不配活着 草他妈
[1:02:15] It’s so quiet. 太安静了
[1:02:20] It’s like we’re the only two people left in the world. 就好像我们是这个世界上仅存的两个人
[1:02:25] That’d be nice. 那太好了
[1:02:48] Do not come out. 不要出门
[1:02:51] I repeat, do not come out. 重复 不要出门
[1:02:52] Come to your windows so we can see you. 靠近窗户让我们看到你们
[1:02:54] We’re in here! Hey! 我们在这 嘿
[1:02:55] Stop! 停下
[1:03:00] Help! Come back! 救命 回来
[1:03:03] Wait! 等等
[1:03:06] They’re not seeing us. 他们没看见我们
[1:03:08] What the fuck are we gonna do now? 草他妈我们现在怎么办
[1:03:11] Make a run for it? 跑出去
[1:03:46] Oh, fuck, they’re gone. 草 他们走了
[1:03:59] We’re almost out of food. 我们快没吃的了
[1:04:03] There’s a shitload of infected fuckers out there 外面有他妈的一大堆草蛋鬼
[1:04:07] and they know we’re in here. 他们还知道我们在里面
[1:04:09] We don’t stand a chance. 我们一点机会都没有
[1:04:14] We just… 我们就
[1:04:16] Let’s rest up. We need to sleep. 我们休息一会 我们该睡觉了
[1:04:20] Okay? 好吗
[1:04:23] And then… 然后
[1:04:26] Then, we plan our escape. 然后我们再计划怎么逃生
[1:04:55] Morning. 早上好
[1:04:57] Or evening. 或者晚上好
[1:04:59] I’ve… 我
[1:05:01] I’ve laid some clothes out for you on the sofa. 我给你整理了些衣服放在沙发上
[1:05:03] The knives are sharpened. 刀子已经磨利
[1:05:06] Gun’s loaded. And there’s fresh batteries in the torch. 枪已经上膛 手电筒已经装上新电池
[1:05:15] Are you ready for this? 你准备好了吗
[1:05:19] I won’t be any more ready tomorrow. 我准备得不能再好了
[1:05:26] We’re gonna be alright. 我们会没事的
[1:06:10] We just chop through. 我们就直接穿过去
[1:06:12] We don’t stop and fight. 我们别停下来缠斗
[1:06:16] We just chop and keep going. 我们就直接砍死他们然后继续前进
[1:06:25] I just want to say… 我是想说
[1:06:32] You won my love back. 你让我再一次爱上你了
[1:06:38] I love you now more than ever. 我现在比以前更爱你
[1:06:41] I want you to know that. 我想把这些告诉你
[1:07:34] Oh, fuck. 该死
[1:07:39] Fuck! 真他妈的
[1:07:45] We should go regroup. Okay? 我们应该重新规划一下 对吗
[1:07:49] We should go think. 我们应该再好好想想
[1:07:51] For a moment. For a moment… 给我点时间 给我点时间
[1:07:54] We can’t be the only ones left, right? 不是只有我们被抛下了 对吗
[1:08:01] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:08:17] What is it? 你怎么了
[1:08:20] When we were… 当我们
[1:08:23] …running out of the warehouse… 从仓库里跑出去的时候
[1:08:28] …one of them bit me… 他们其中一个咬了我
[1:08:35] before I could get away. 而我没能躲开
[1:08:42] If… well, if you are infected, 如果 那个 如果你被感染了
[1:08:45] maybe it won’t break out whilst you’re still alive. 或许在你活着的时候不会爆发
[1:08:50] So we just keep you alive. 所以你活着就好了
[1:08:52] We just keep you alive. 你活着就好
[1:08:55] I mean, there’s probably a vaccine out there by now. 我是说 或许外面现在已经有疫苗了
[1:08:58] There’s probably been one all along. 可能一直都有
[1:09:04] I… 我
[1:09:06] I guarantee, I think there’s… 我保证 我觉得会有
[1:09:08] …some pharmaceutical company 一些制药公司
[1:09:10] that’s just waiting to cash in on their vaccine. 在等着出售疫苗
[1:09:15] So it’s gonna be okay. 所以会变好的
[1:09:20] Yeah. 会好的
[1:09:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:10:50] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[1:10:55] I had a nightmare. 我做噩梦了
[1:10:59] So you’re just gonna take off? 所以你就打算自杀吗
[1:11:13] There’s something growing inside me. 有什么东西在我身体里变强了
[1:11:21] There’s this… 那就是
[1:11:25] hunger. 饥饿
[1:11:30] A hunger that just keeps… 饥饿感逐渐
[1:11:36] growing. 变强了
[1:11:44] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[1:12:01] What the fuck are you doing?! 你他妈的在干什么
[1:12:08] Here. Now, you drink that. 给你 你把这个喝了
[1:12:11] I’m not a fucking vampire! 我他妈的不是吸血鬼
[1:12:14] Drink it! 喝了它
[1:12:26] Let’s just see if this makes a difference to… to whether… 我们就是看看这样会不会有什么变化
[1:12:38] Well? 如何
[1:12:42] It isn’t working? 没有起作用吗
[1:12:49] No, it is. 不 起了
[1:12:54] It is working. 起作用了
[1:13:06] Okay. 那就好
[1:13:09] But you can’t… keep doing this. 但是你不能 一直这么做
[1:13:13] Look. 你看
[1:13:16] We’ll just keep you afloat until help arrives. 我们只是在救援到来之前稳住你的状态
[1:13:20] They’ll have a vaccine. They will have a vaccine, yes. 他们有疫苗的 他们有疫苗的 有的
[1:13:24] – This is just some… – Some what? -这只是一些 -一些什么
[1:13:26] Some fucking pharmaceutical company trying to cash in? 一些该死的制药公司想要出售疫苗吗
[1:13:30] Exactly. 肯定是的
[1:13:33] Let’s just see if this keeps your hunger at bay. 我们就来看看这样能不能控制住你的饥饿
[1:13:36] It’s no use. 没用的
[1:13:37] This is what we’re doing! 我们就是要这么做
[1:13:40] It’s my choice! 这是我的选择
[1:13:44] Alright? 好吗
[1:13:49] It’s my choice. 是我的选择
[1:13:52] It’s my fucking choice. 这他妈是我的选择
[1:13:56] Oh fuck, I’m sorry. 该死 对不起
[1:13:57] I’m sorry, I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[1:13:59] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:14:06] I can smell your wound. 我能闻到你的伤口
[1:14:11] Go. Now, go clean it. 快去 现在 快去清理
[1:14:15] Cover it up. Go, go now! 把它盖住 快去 快去 赶紧
[1:14:21] Today, we try it your way. 今天 我们试试你的方法
[1:14:26] Tomorrow, 明天
[1:14:29] I get to decide what I do. 我来决定我怎么做
[1:14:44] Nothing? 没有吗
[1:14:47] Nothing at all. 什么都没有
[1:14:52] Like the whole world’s come to a halt. 就像整个世界都静止了一样
[1:15:00] Are you… 你
[1:15:03] hungry? 饿吗
[1:15:04] – Stop it. – But… -别问 -但是
[1:15:06] Rest assured, I’ll let you know when I’m… hungry, okay? 放心 我饿的时候会跟你说的 好吗
[1:15:13] But, if… 但是 如果
[1:15:16] today is gonna be my day, 今天是我的最后一天
[1:15:18] I want the day to be perfect. 我希望是完美的一天
[1:15:25] – So do I. – That’s good. -我也是 -很好
[1:15:30] Come this way. 走这边
[1:15:31] Over here. 来这里
[1:15:33] We’re gonna sit down. 我们要坐下来
[1:15:35] Because there’s something I want to talk to you about. 因为我有一些话想跟你说
[1:15:39] Okay… 好吧
[1:15:42] What do you want to talk to me about? 你想跟我说什么
[1:15:54] Our future. 我们的未来
[1:15:59] Because this is how I see everything playing out now. 因为这就是我现在所看到的一切
[1:16:01] Now… tomorrow… 现在 明天
[1:16:06] we’re gonna wake up to the sound of a knocking at the door. 我们会被敲门声惊醒
[1:16:11] It’s the rescue team. 是救援队
[1:16:12] Obviously, I’m right. 很明显 我是对的
[1:16:16] There is a vaccine. 确实有疫苗
[1:16:19] But… 但是
[1:16:21] But? 但是什么
[1:16:24] The vaccine has a side-effect that we don’t… 疫苗有一个副作用 而我们没有
[1:16:31] we don’t really notice it at first. 我们一开始都没有发现
[1:16:34] But then, you… 但是之后 你
[1:16:37] you start to get a little sick. 你开始变得有一点虚弱
[1:16:40] In the mornings. 早晨会虚弱
[1:16:46] And… 然后
[1:16:47] around nine months later… 大概九个月之后
[1:16:56] she arrives. 她出生了
[1:17:00] Our first-born child. 我们的第一个孩子
[1:17:03] First-born? 第一个
[1:17:05] Yeah. 对
[1:17:07] Because a year later, we’ll have Luke. 因为一年之后 我们会有卢克
[1:17:12] Little Luke. 小卢克
[1:17:14] We’ll need a bigger house. 我们需要个更大的房子
[1:17:18] That’s fine because… 这没关系 因为
[1:17:22] I would’ve been promoted to head teacher by then, 到那时候我会被提升为班主任
[1:17:25] so we can finally get that big old house in the country. 所以我们终于能买乡下那栋大房子了
[1:17:28] And we’ll have a greenhouse. 我们还会有一间温室
[1:17:32] – Where we… – Grow our weed. -可以 -种点烟草
[1:17:37] Yeah. 对
[1:17:39] And our tomatoes. 还有我们的西红柿
[1:17:42] Really? 真的吗
[1:17:44] Both our kids, they’ll want to go to uni. 我们的两个孩子 他们都想去上大学
[1:17:50] We’ll be proud parents. 我们以他们为荣
[1:17:52] But no matter how much we love them… 但是不管我们有多爱他们
[1:17:57] we’ll be pleased to see them leave. 看到他们离开我们会开心的
[1:17:59] Why is that? 为什么
[1:18:01] Because we can fuck like rabbits. 因为我们可以像兔子一样做爱
[1:18:08] And we’ll have lots of grandchildren. 我们还会有很多孙子孙女
[1:18:10] And the thing… 而且我们
[1:18:13] the thing we’ll look forward to the most every year 我们最期待的事就是每年
[1:18:16] will be spending Christmas, 我们一起过圣诞节
[1:18:19] together, with the whole family. 一家子一起
[1:18:22] A crazy big family. 一个超级大的家
[1:18:24] Ginormous. 超级大
[1:18:26] Yeah. That’s right. 对 就是这样
[1:18:32] But the thing I’ll look forward to more than anything… 但是我最期待的事
[1:18:38] is that I get to grow old with you. 就是和你一起慢慢变老
[1:18:51] True. 我也是
[1:18:54] I want that more than anything in this world. 这是我在这个世界上最期待的事
[1:18:59] It’ll be alright. 会好的
[1:19:03] I think I’m gonna take a bath. 我想我该去洗个澡
[1:20:06] Hi. 嗨
[1:20:16] There you go. 给你
[1:20:20] – But honey– – It’s fine. -但是亲爱的 -没事
[1:21:39] No muffins? 不吃松饼了吗
[1:21:44] No muffins needed today. 今天不用吃
[1:23:20] My darling, honey, 我亲爱的宝贝
[1:23:22] there’s only one word that sums you up: 只有一个词能用来形容你
[1:23:26] perfect. 完美
[1:23:29] I had gotten myself into a dark place, 我把自己推入了深渊
[1:23:32] but you pulled me back into the light. 但是你将我拉进光明
[1:23:36] You were my lighthouse, 你是我的灯塔
[1:23:38] guiding me safely to shore. 指引我安全上岸
[1:23:43] I’m not lost anymore. 我不再迷茫
[1:23:46] I’m so happy that I met you, 我很高兴能遇见你
[1:23:48] and that you chose me. 我也很高兴你选择和我在一起
[1:23:53] Our children love you, 我们的孩子很爱你
[1:23:55] and I loved growing old with you. 我也想和你共度余生
[1:24:01] When I look back on it, my life has been perfect. 当我回首过去 我的人生是完美的
[1:24:04] And it’s all thanks to you.” 而这一切都归功于你
[1:24:06] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:24:08] “That’s my reality. 这是我拥有的真实
[1:24:12] It’s what I’m taking with me. 是我能带走的东西
[1:24:15] In my nightmare, however, 然而 在我的噩梦里
[1:24:19] the hunger took over. 饥饿接踵而至
[1:24:21] In the end, I couldn’t fight it, 到最后 我无法战胜它
[1:24:23] and I couldn’t let it take you. 我也不能纵容自己伤害你
[1:24:28] Unfortunately I don’t know how to end it, 很不幸我不知道怎么结束这一切
[1:24:31] so I’m asking you for one last thing. 所以我求你最后一件事
[1:24:36] End my nightmare. 结束我的噩梦
[1:24:39] You’ll find it in the nursery. 你会在儿童房里找到那个怪物
[1:24:43] I love you, always. 我永远爱你
[1:24:45] Karen. 凯伦
[1:26:31] You died first. 你先走一步
[1:26:37] But the funeral’s… beautiful. 但是葬礼会 很漂亮
[1:26:44] People thought I was nuts to put 人们觉得我疯了才会把
[1:26:45] a vine of tomatoes in your coffin. 西红柿藤放到你的棺材里
[1:26:52] But you know why I did. 但是你知道我为什么这么做
[1:26:54] I kept having Christmases at our house. 我一直在我们的房子里庆祝圣诞节
[1:26:59] The kids would come. 孩子们会回来
[1:27:04] The grandkids would come. 孙子孙女们也会回来
[1:27:10] And we’d drink to you. 我们都会敬你一杯
[1:27:11] Every single year. 每一年
[1:27:15] You know, I’ve never met anyone new. 你知道 我不会再爱上别人了
[1:27:21] You gave me all the love that I ever needed. 你给了我足够填满我的爱
[1:27:26] I continued to live for a while. 我还会再活一阵
[1:27:30] Then, I quietly pass away. 然后 我会安详的死去
[1:27:33] Although, I… 然而 我
[1:27:35] I don’t really know what happened after that point. 我不知道这之后会发生什么
[1:27:39] I like to think that we… 我喜欢去想我们
[1:27:42] we continue to create magical adventures together. 我们一起继续去冒险
[1:27:48] For the rest of eternity. 在永恒的余生里
[1:28:38] Forgive me. 原谅我
[1:29:17] This one was marked with an X, too. 这间屋子也贴了X
[1:29:19] Is anybody here? 有人在吗
[1:29:27] Check every room. 每间屋子都检查一下
[1:29:32] There’s no one here. 这里没有人
[1:29:36] I heard something. Over there. 我听到动静了 在那边
[1:29:41] Be careful. There’s something in there. 小心 那里面有东西
[1:29:43] Ready? On three. 1, 2… 准备好了吗 数三下 1 2
[1:29:47] Go! 进
[1:29:49] Watch it. 注意
[1:29:57] What the fuck? 卧槽
[1:30:05] What the hell is this? 这他妈怎么回事
[1:30:24] Why are their arms taped together? 为什么他们的胳膊被绑在一起了
[1:30:29] The fuck are we looking at here? 我们他妈的看到了什么
[1:30:32] Love. 爱情
[1:30:41] Johansson. 乔纳森
[1:30:43] Let’s hear it. 读吧
[1:30:49] “For the purposes of maintaining order 为了维护秩序
[1:30:52] and guaranteeing security, 和保障安全
[1:30:54] your citizenship or permanent residence is hereby revoked 你的公民身份或永久居住权在此被撤销
[1:30:58] and/or null and void, 和 或无效
[1:31:00] and permission to carry out the relevant provision 特此授予2018年条款中第199条
[1:31:02] under article 2018, section 199, is hereby granted.” 相关规定的的执行许可
[1:31:08] We’re done here. 读完了
[1:31:10] Let’s clear the place. 把这里清理了
2018年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Zoo Wars 2(动物保卫战2)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Animal Kingdom(动物王国)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme