英文名称:Zombieland
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Oh, America. | 美国 |
[00:28] | I wish I could tell you that this was still America, | 我希望告诉你这里仍是美国 |
[00:32] | but I have come to realize | 但我意识到 |
[00:33] | that you can’t have a country without people. | 没人的地方不能称为国家 |
[00:37] | And there are no people here. | 而这里就没人 |
[00:46] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[00:51] | Go back– Fuck! | 滚开 操 |
[00:56] | No, my friends. | 不 朋友 |
[00:57] | This is now the United States of Zombieland. | 如今这里是”僵尸合众国” |
[01:05] | It’s amazing how quickly things | 灾难迅速地一发不可收拾 |
[01:07] | can go from bad to total shit storm. | 真是让人惊讶 |
[01:10] | And why am I alive when everyone around me | 当周围所有人都成了口中餐 |
[01:12] | has turned to meat? | 我又是怎样活下来的呢 |
[01:14] | It’s because of my list of rules. | 因为我有一套准则 |
[01:17] | Rule number one for survival Zomibeland. Cardio. | 僵尸之地活命准则之一 有氧健身 |
[01:22] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[01:23] | When the virus struck, for obvious reasons, | 显而易见 当僵尸来袭 |
[01:26] | the first ones to go were the fatties. | 首先丧命的是胖子 |
[01:33] | Poor fat bastard. | 可怜的傻胖子 |
[01:36] | But as the infection spread and the chaos grew, | 但当僵尸肆虐 以至天下大乱时 |
[01:39] | it wasn’t enough to just be fast on your feet. | 单凭腿脚快是不够的 |
[01:43] | You had to get a gun and learn how to use it, | 你得有枪且会用 |
[01:46] | which with me the second rule. The Double Tap. | 这就是我的准则之二 再补一枪 |
[01:51] | In those moments when you’re not sure | 如果你不确定 |
[01:52] | the undead are really “dead” dead, | 那些僵尸死透了 |
[01:55] | Don’t get all stingy with your bullets. | 不要吝惜你的子弹 |
[01:57] | I mean, one more clean shot to the head, | 我的意思是 补射爆头 |
[02:01] | And this lady could have avoided becoming a human happy meal. | 这位女士本不会变成人肉大餐的 |
[02:06] | Woulda, coulda, shoulda. | 早知今日 何必当初 |
[02:09] | Wasn’t long before the zombies began to get clever. | 很快僵尸们都学乖了 |
[02:11] | When you’re at your most vulnerable, | 你刚一”轻松” |
[02:13] | somehow they could just smell it. | 它们就闻到了 |
[02:15] | Can’t a guy take a dumper in peace? | 拉屎都不让我清静一下吗 |
[02:24] | Don’t let them catch you with your pants down. | 蹲坑时别被僵尸抓到 |
[02:26] | Rule number three. Beware of bathrooms. | 准则之三 小心厕所 |
[02:31] | As zombies began to outnumber humans, | 鉴于僵尸的数量远多于人类 |
[02:34] | well, that’s when you had to cut all emotional ties. | 那时你得斩断所有情感纠结 |
[02:37] | If the girls in your neighborhood are now fucked-up little monsters, | 如果邻家女孩现在变成了一群烦人的小僵尸 |
[02:42] | well, maybe it’s time to stop driving carpool. | 是时候甩掉搭便车的人了 |
[02:50] | You had to focus on your own survival, | 你自己保命要紧 |
[02:52] | which leads to Rule number four. Pretty basic. | 这就是准则之四 非常基本 |
[03:03] | Fasten your seat belts. It’s gonna be a bumpy ride. | 系好安全带 这将是一路颠簸的旅程 |
[03:49] | Zombieland | 僵尸之地 |
[04:53] | That guy down there is me. I’m in Garland, Texas. | 下面那个家伙就是我 在德州 加兰 |
[04:57] | and it may look like zombies destroyed it, | 看起来那里已被僵尸捣毁了 |
[04:59] | but that’s actually just Garland. | 但其实加兰就这样 |
[05:01] | It’s been two months since Patient Zero | 两个月前 第一位病毒感染者 |
[05:03] | took a bite of a contaminated burger | 在一家加油站 |
[05:05] | at a Gas n’ Gulp. | 吃了一口感染僵尸病毒的汉堡 |
[05:06] | Just two months, | 刚过两个月 |
[05:07] | and I might be the last non-cannibal freak in the country. | 我就成了村子里最后一个不吃人的怪胎 |
[05:11] | I may seem like an unlikely survivor, | 我看起来不太可能成为幸存者 |
[05:13] | with all my phobias and irritable-bowel syndrome. | 因为我患有恐惧症和过敏性肠综合症 |
[05:16] | But I had the advantage of never having any friends or any close family. | 但我的优势在于 没有任何亲朋好友 |
[05:21] | I survive because I play it safe and follow the rules. | 我之所以幸存是由于我处处小心 遵循法则 |
[05:25] | My rules. | 我的法则 |
[05:44] | Rule 1: Cardio | 法则一 有氧健身 |
[05:55] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:04] | Rule 1: Cardio | 法则一 有氧健身 |
[06:10] | Of course. | 必须的 |
[06:36] | Rule 4: Seatbelts | 法则四 系好安全带 |
[06:39] | Motherfucker. | 见鬼 |
[07:01] | Rule 2: Double Tap | 法则二 再补一枪 |
[07:06] | On the bright side, | 所幸的是 |
[07:07] | I had found a place to go number two. | 我找到个上大号的地方 |
[07:14] | Another rule to surviving Zombieland. Travel light. | 另一条僵尸之地的活命法则 轻装旅行 |
[07:18] | And I don’t mean just luggage. | 我说的不只是行李 |
[07:20] | I have always been kind of a loner. | 我一直是孤身一人 |
[07:22] | I avoided other people like they were zombies | 即使别人不是僵尸以前 |
[07:25] | Even before they were zombies. | 我都避开他们就像他们是僵尸 |
[07:26] | Now that they are all zombies, | 现如今他们都成僵尸了 |
[07:28] | I kind of miss people. | 我倒有点儿怀念人类了 |
[07:31] | So I’m on my way from my college dorm in Austin, Texas | 我正从德州奥斯丁的大学寝室 |
[07:34] | to Columbus, Ohio, | 前往俄亥俄州的哥伦布市 |
[07:35] | where I’m hoping my parents are still alive. | 希望住在那里的父母还活着 |
[07:38] | Even though we were never really close, | 即便我和父母关系疏远 |
[07:40] | it would be nice to see a familiar face, | 能看到张熟悉的面孔也很好 |
[07:42] | or any face, that doesn’t have blood dripping from its lips | 或者任何不是满嘴 |
[07:44] | and flesh between its teeth. | 血肉模糊的面孔也好 |
[09:15] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[09:24] | – What are you looking for? – Nothing. | -你找什么呢 -没什么 |
[09:25] | I just, uh– I just have this list.[Check the back seat] | 我只是…有这习惯[检查后座] |
[09:27] | No one back there but my duffel bag. | 后座只有我的行李袋没有”人” |
[09:33] | Uh– What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[09:35] | Stop. No names. | 打住 别问名字 |
[09:37] | Keeps us from getting too familiar. | 别让彼此走得太近 |
[09:41] | You almost knocked over your alcohol with your knife. | 你差点用刀子打翻了酒瓶 |
[09:45] | That’s okay, you don’t have to. | 不用 你不必这样的 |
[09:46] | So where you headed? | 那么你要去哪里 |
[09:48] | Columbus. you? | 哥伦布市 你呢 |
[09:53] | Tallahassee. | 塔拉哈西 |
[09:57] | Once? | 再来一杯吗 |
[09:58] | No, one for me. One and done, | 不 就一杯 一杯酒足够了 |
[10:00] | I always say. I said that once. | 我总是这么说 以前也这样说过 |
[10:03] | You know, Tallahassee and Columbus | 塔拉哈西和哥伦布 |
[10:06] | are both, uh, east. | 都是在…东部 |
[10:08] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[10:09] | So, Tallahassee, you wanna stick together? | 塔拉哈西人 想要个旅伴吗 |
[10:13] | Least for a while? | 哪怕一小段路 |
[10:15] | Here’s the deal, Columbus. uh… | 是这样的 哥伦布人 |
[10:18] | I’m not easy to get along with, | 我不是个好相处的人 |
[10:20] | and I’m sensing you’re a bit of a bitch, | 而且我感觉你有点嘴碎 |
[10:24] | so I give this relationship to about Texarkana. | 所以我只能送你到特克萨卡纳 |
[10:27] | Really? Yeah. You’ll take me as far as Texarkana. | 真的吗 你会送我到特克萨卡纳 |
[10:30] | You’re a peppy little spit-fuck, aren’t you? | 你还真是个精力旺盛的娘娘腔 |
[10:35] | You might wanna buckle up for safety. | 安全起见 你最好系上安全带 |
[10:36] | I can tell already you are gonna get on my nerves. | 我就知道你会烦我 |
[10:42] | Even though teaming up wasn’t my style, | 即使组团不是我的风格 |
[10:44] | I figured I’d be safer with Tallahassee. | 我也认为和特克萨卡纳人待一起更安全 |
[10:46] | You see, he was in the ass-kicking business, | 瞧 他原来的职业真棒 |
[10:48] | and… | 并且… |
[10:49] | Business is good. | “生意”兴隆 |
[10:52] | It became quickly apparent, however, | 但很快 |
[10:54] | that he did have one weakness. | 他就暴露出一个弱点 |
[10:57] | What are we doing here? | 我们停在这里干吗 |
[10:58] | Well, take a look. it’s a god damn hostess truck. | 看 那是一辆蛋糕车 |
[11:00] | Yeah, I see that, a hostess truck. so what? | 看到了 蛋糕车 那又怎样 |
[11:04] | I could use a twinkie. | 我想吃奶油夹心蛋糕 |
[11:12] | – You coming? – Yes. Yeah. one second. | -一起来吗 -好的 等一下 |
[11:20] | – Are you fucking with me? – No. | -你耍我哪 -没 |
[11:24] | You should actually limber up as well. | 你其实也该做准备活动 |
[11:26] | Especially if we are going down that hill. | 特别是在我们要下小山坡之前 |
[11:28] | It is very important. | 这一点非常重要 |
[11:30] | I don’t believe in it. | 我不信那套 |
[11:31] | You ever see a lion limber up before it takes down a gazelle? | 你见过狮子捕瞪羚之前做准备活动吗 |
[11:36] | Hmm. | 也是 |
[12:00] | – Sno Balls? – Yeah. | -是雪球蛋糕吗 -对 |
[12:02] | Sno Balls? | 雪球蛋糕 |
[12:04] | Where’s the fucking twinkies? | 该死的夹心蛋糕在哪 |
[12:08] | I like Sno Balls. | 我爱吃雪球蛋糕 |
[12:10] | I hate coconut. | 我讨厌椰蓉 |
[12:11] | Not the taste, consistency. | 不是因为味道 而是那玩意黏黏的 |
[12:13] | Fresh. | 挺新鲜的呢 |
[12:17] | Oh, this twinkie thing, it ain’t over yet. | 我要吃夹心蛋糕 这事没完 |
[12:23] | Hey, this may be a bad time, | 我知道现在说不合适 |
[12:27] | but I gotta take the Browns to the Super Bowl. | 可我想上大号 |
[12:29] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[12:37] | I know, again, | 我知道 又要上厕所 |
[12:39] | so soon? What can I say? | 太频了 我能怎么办 |
[12:40] | I have a case of, uh, chronic anxiety. | 我有慢性焦虑症 |
[12:47] | Truth is, I was always kind of phobic. | 其实我似乎是有恐惧症 |
[12:49] | I found lots of things disturbing. | 许多事物都会让我不安 |
[12:52] | Like undertow or department store santas. | 比如回头浪或是商场里的圣诞老人 |
[12:56] | Being alone with a baby. | 独自跟婴儿待在一起 |
[12:59] | But the thing I fear more than anything, | 但是我最害怕的东西 |
[13:01] | yes, even more than zombies, | 是的 比僵尸更可怕的 |
[13:05] | Fucking clowns. | 就是该死的小丑 |
[13:09] | When you’re afraid of everything that’s out there, | 当你害怕外面的一切 |
[13:12] | You quit going out there, | 你就会尽量避免外出 |
[13:14] | which is what happened to me before Zombieland. | 僵尸肆虐以前 我一直都这样 |
[13:17] | Friday night, third straight week indoors. | 周五晚上 连续第三周宅在家里 |
[13:21] | “World of Warcraft”, | 玩魔兽世界 |
[13:23] | Leaning Tower of pizza boxes, | 堆得小山高的匹萨盒子 |
[13:25] | Code Red Mountain Dew. | 和饮料瓶子 |
[13:28] | Pride, nowhere. | 骄傲 谈不上 |
[13:30] | Dignity, long gone. | 尊严 也丧失殆尽 |
[13:32] | Virginity, totally justifiable to speculate on. | 处男身 你绝对猜中了 |
[13:35] | Smooth. | 爽 |
[13:37] | My whole life, all I’d ever wanted was to find a girl, | 我这辈子一直想着找个姑娘 |
[13:39] | And fall in love, bring her home to meet the folks. | 谈个恋爱 带她回家去见父母 |
[13:43] | Then again, | 话又说回来 |
[13:44] | since my folks are a couple of paranoid shut-ins like me, | 因为我父母都和我一样是有妄想症的宅人 |
[13:46] | maybe this girl could bring me home to her folks. | 或许那个女孩可以带我去见她的父母 |
[13:49] | And then I’d finally be a member of a cool, functional family. | 那样我就能有个真正的家了 |
[13:53] | 408. | 408房间的 |
[13:55] | Please, is anyone home? Please, it’s an emergency. | 有人在家吗 情况紧急 |
[13:59] | I don’t usually unlock my door to the sounds of panic, | 我通常不会因听到惊恐的喊声而开门 |
[14:02] | But my neighbor 406 is insanely hot. | 但406的邻居实在太性感了 |
[14:04] | Okay, okay. | 来了 来了 |
[14:10] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[14:13] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:20] | Here. | 给你 |
[14:22] | There you go. | 喝吧 |
[14:29] | – Mountain Dew? – Yeah. Code Red. | -是激浪吗 -是的 红色代码 |
[14:31] | And here’s some Golden Grahams. | 这还有些全麦片 |
[14:32] | The, uh, ziploc bag keeps them crisp. | 在密封袋里还很脆 |
[14:35] | Okay. keep that there. | 好的 放在这 |
[14:38] | So, um, tell me what happened. | 那么 告诉我怎么了 |
[14:41] | Uh… he was homeless and– and– and sick. | 那是一个生病的流浪汉 |
[14:46] | And I was walking home from the bar, talking on my phone, | 我当时在从酒吧回家的路上 正打电话 |
[14:49] | and then he just came sprinting towards me. | 突然他朝我冲过来 |
[14:54] | I mean, not running, sprinting. | 我是说 不是一般的跑 是冲刺 |
[14:58] | And– and I thought, you know, | 当时我还以为… |
[14:59] | like, maybe he was running from someone, or after someone, | 他可能是在逃命 或是在追谁 |
[15:03] | but last time I saw he was still out there going crazy. | 但我最后见他时依然像个疯子似的在那 |
[15:07] | Drugs, maybe? | 也许是嗑药了 |
[15:10] | I didn’t even tell you the worst part. | 我还没讲到最可怕的一幕呢 |
[15:14] | Yeah? | 你说 |
[15:16] | He tried to bite me. | 他想咬我 |
[15:19] | You’re right, that’s the worst part. | 你说得对 那真是最可怕的一幕了 |
[15:22] | I’m sorry. I’m just so scared. | 很抱歉 我吓坏了 |
[15:25] | No, no, no, you should be scared. | 不不 一个流浪汉要吃了你 |
[15:27] | A homeless man just tried to eat you. | 不害怕才怪呢 |
[15:29] | That’s the right kind of scared. | 那是人之常情 |
[15:30] | That’s reasonable scared. | 是人都会害怕的 |
[15:32] | I get scared for things that, like, | 我害怕的东西 |
[15:33] | don’t make sense at all, | 根本让人无法理解 |
[15:34] | Like clowns with red noses, | 比如红鼻子小丑 |
[15:36] | or, like, the rags they use to wipe down tables | 或者是抹布 就是在连锁餐厅吃完饭 |
[15:38] | when you finish eating at a chain restaurant. | 用来擦桌子的那种 |
[15:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:42] | Look, the point is I am here for you, okay? | 重要的是我会在这儿保护你 好吗 |
[15:46] | And as long as you are by my side, | 只要你在我身边 |
[15:48] | I am not leaving this apartment. | 我就不会离开这间屋子 |
[15:50] | Do you mind if I just close my eyes for a minute? | 介意我在这小睡一会儿吗 |
[15:53] | No, of course. of course. | 不介意 当然不 |
[15:55] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -睡吧 |
[15:58] | Set aside the feverish, homeless cannibal, | 除了那个发狂的食人流浪汉故事 |
[16:01] | I’m living the dream. | 我简直活在美梦里 |
[16:03] | I had always, my whole life, | 我这一辈子都想着 |
[16:05] | wanted to brush a girl’s hair over her ear. | 轻轻将女孩的头发拨过她的耳朵 |
[16:09] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[16:27] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[16:29] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:36] | Okay, okay, okay. stop, stop, stop. | 好了 好了 停下 停下 |
[16:39] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[16:47] | Look, stay back, 406, okay? | 听着 406的 退后 |
[16:48] | I don’t wanna hurt you, but, | 我不想伤害你 但是… |
[16:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[17:04] | Oh, my god, I’m so fucking sorry. | 天哪 我真他妈的抱歉 |
[17:45] | You see, you just can’t trust anyone. | 瞧 你就是不能相信任何人 |
[17:47] | The first time I let a girl into my life and she tries to eat me. | 我人生中接纳的第一个女孩竟然想吃我 |
[18:05] | Please. listen to me. | 请听我说 |
[18:08] | 406. | 406那位 |
[18:11] | If you’re in there, | 如果你还有意识 |
[18:14] | you’re just sick. okay? | 你只不过是病了 |
[18:29] | Rule 2: Double Tap | 法则二 补射一枪 |
[18:33] | That was my first brush with the plague of the 21st century. | 这是我第一次遇到21世纪的瘟疫 |
[18:37] | Remember mad cow disease? | 记得疯牛病吗 |
[18:38] | Well, mad cow became mad person became mad zombie. | 疯牛病变成疯人病 又变成僵尸病 |
[18:42] | It’s a fast-acting virus | 僵尸瘟疫是种快速作用的病毒 |
[18:43] | that left you with a swollen brain, | 让你大脑肿胀 |
[18:45] | a raging fever, | 发高烧 |
[18:46] | that made you hateful, violent, | 它会让你充满敌意 残暴 |
[18:48] | and gave you a really, really bad case of the munchies. | 总让你感觉饥肠辘辘 |
[18:51] | All right, you steer, I’ll push. | 好吧 你把方向盘 我在后面推 |
[18:54] | Uh– Okay. | 好的 |
[18:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:01] | I have heard there’s a place that’s untouched by this crap. | 我听说世上尚存一片净土没被这病毒侵袭 |
[19:04] | Back East, yeah? | 东部地区 对吧 |
[19:05] | Yeah. yeah. you heard the same thing? | 是的 你也听说了吗 |
[19:07] | Out West, we hear it’s Back East. | 我们西部的人 听说东部安全 |
[19:09] | Back East, they hear it’s Out West. | 他们东部的人 听说西部安全 |
[19:12] | It’s all just nonsense. | 其实都是瞎扯淡 |
[19:15] | You know, you’re like a penguin on the North Pole | 就好比你是一只北极的企鹅 |
[19:17] | who hears the South Pole is really nice this time of year. | 听说南极这个季节很美好 |
[19:21] | There are no penguins on the North Pole. | 北极没有企鹅 |
[19:25] | You wanna feel how hard I can punch? | 想尝尝老子拳头的厉害吗 |
[19:29] | So, what do you think? | 你感觉咋样 |
[19:31] | Wait, the last time I laid some pipe? | 什么 我上次上大号的感觉吗 |
[19:33] | Last time you went 20 toes, | 上次 你和别人手脚相缠 |
[19:35] | put percy in the playpen? | 放小弟弟入圈 |
[19:37] | Who’s Percy? | 哪个小弟弟 |
[19:38] | Wallpapered the closet, passed the gravy. | 爱液四射 攀上激情顶峰 |
[19:41] | – Went heels to Jesus. – Oh. oh, made love. | -欲仙欲死 -原来你说的是做爱啊 |
[19:44] | Well, just sex. | 就是性交 |
[19:49] | Uh– Three weeks ago. Yeah. | 最近一次是三周以前 |
[19:51] | In the back of an abandoned fedex truck. | 在废弃的快递车里 |
[19:53] | Shut up. | 得了吧 |
[19:55] | No, no, I was headed east. | 真的 我要去东部 |
[19:57] | She, west. | 她要去西部 |
[20:00] | And we took shelter in the back of the truck. | 我们躲在一辆卡车里 |
[20:02] | It was full of undelivered packages. | 上面堆满了未送达的包裹 |
[20:04] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[20:06] | Beverly. | 贝弗莉 |
[20:07] | Beverly Hills. | 贝弗莉·希尔斯 |
[20:09] | You dog. | 真够风流的 |
[20:12] | So, uh, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[20:15] | Me? I… I… | 我吗 我… 我 |
[20:24] | Oh, my god. It makes you sick. | 天哪 真让人恶心 |
[20:27] | You know, it makes you sad, it makes you… | 僵尸让你难受 让你… |
[20:30] | It makes you think if you can go back to the way, | 这让你不禁想 如果一切恢复正常 |
[20:32] | things were right now, you know, you’d be… | 此刻 也许你正在… |
[20:35] | you’d be out in the backyard, you know, trying to catch fireflies. | 正在自家后院里 抓萤火虫 |
[20:39] | And instead this. | 而不是像现在 |
[20:44] | – I mean, it makes you… – Hungry. | -现在这一幕让你… -饥肠辘辘 |
[20:47] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[20:49] | Look, whatever you have waiting for you in Columbus, | 听着 不管在哥伦布市等着你的是什么 |
[20:52] | I promise you it ain’t prettier | 我保证 绝不会比我们面前这位伙计 |
[20:54] | than our friend here enjoying her manwich. | 吃”人明治”的场面更雅观 |
[21:04] | Tallahassee had a sick sense of humor when it came to zombies. | 说到僵尸时 塔拉哈西就有种病态的幽默感 |
[21:07] | Zombies aren’t the most lovable creatures, | 僵尸虽不怎么可爱 |
[21:09] | but he really hated them. | 可他恨透了它们 |
[21:11] | In fact. the only thing he was more obsessed with | 事实上 比起杀僵尸 |
[21:13] | than killing zombies, was finding a twinkie. | 他更痴迷的事情就是找夹心蛋糕 |
[21:16] | Something about a twinkie reminded him of a time not so long ago, | 夹心蛋糕让他回想起不久前的事 |
[21:19] | When things were simple and not so fucking psychotic. | 那时日子很简单 没有这么疯狂 |
[21:23] | It was like if he got a taste of that comforting childhood treat. | 就好象若他能尝到儿时美食的滋味 |
[21:26] | The world would become innocent again, | 这个世界就会再变得纯洁 |
[21:28] | and everything would return to normal. | 一切都会恢复如常 |
[21:31] | What are you prospecting? | 你要挖什么 |
[21:33] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[21:35] | You are a dangerous man. | 你是个危险人物 |
[21:38] | You’re gonna risk our lives for a twinkie? | 你打算让我们冒生命危险去找夹心蛋糕吗 |
[21:41] | There is a box of twinkies in that grocery store. | 那杂货店有盒夹心蛋糕 |
[21:44] | Not just any box of twinkies. | 不是普通的夹心蛋糕 |
[21:46] | The last box of twinkies that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe. | 而是整个宇宙中最后一盒美味的夹心蛋糕 |
[21:51] | Believe it or not, twinkies have an expiration date. | 信不信由你 夹心蛋糕是会过期的 |
[21:55] | Someday very soon, | 很快 有朝一日 |
[21:56] | life’s little twinkie gauge is gonna go empty. | 生活中就永远没有夹心蛋糕了 |
[22:02] | Time to nut up or shut up. | 不成功则成仁 |
[22:07] | When Tallahassee goes hulk on a zombie, | 塔拉哈西对僵尸大发神威时 |
[22:09] | He sets the standard for not-to-be-fucked-with. | 为了不被反噬 他制定了行为标准 |
[22:12] | No fear, nothing to lose. | 无所畏惧 不计得失 |
[22:15] | What can I say? It’s like– it’s like art. | 怎么形容好呢 这就像… 艺术 |
[22:37] | You got a pretty mouth. | 小嘴儿长的不错啊 |
[22:49] | Don’t swing, don’t swing. | 别打 别打 |
[22:51] | Swing. | 打 |
[22:57] | – Thank you. – You owe me. | -谢谢 -你欠我的 |
[23:03] | You’re incredible. | 你真威猛 |
[23:04] | I know. | 还用你说 |
[23:06] | Twinkie, twinkie, twinkie, twinkie. Whoa, whoa. | 夹心蛋糕 夹心蛋糕 |
[23:10] | Big hoss. | 好一个巨无霸 |
[23:18] | Come here, big fella. Just gonna take a little off the top. | 过来 大块头 只是帮你修修头发 |
[23:29] | Wow, these fellas really let themselves go. | 这些家伙真不修边幅 |
[23:32] | And they’re so fat. | 而且还真胖 |
[23:34] | I think we should probably just keep going. | 我想该继续上路了吧 |
[23:40] | All I could think of was, what are the odds? | 我唯一的念头就是 这能有多大概率 |
[23:43] | Another marriageable woman to bring home to the folks. | 遇到另一个结婚对象带回家见父母 |
[23:46] | Come quick. | 快来 |
[23:48] | Someone’s ear is in danger of having hair brushed over it. | 挽起她的青丝 就成了我的嫁娘 |
[23:56] | I’ll catch up. | 我随后就来 |
[24:01] | Rule number 22: When in doubt, know your way out. | 法则22 疑虑时 留退路 |
[24:05] | Exit | 出口 |
[24:14] | They’re sisters. The, uh, little one’s been bitten. | 她们是姐妹 小的被咬了 |
[24:16] | – Act normal. Try not to freak her out. – Yeah. | -表现正常点 别吓坏她 -行 |
[24:22] | Columbus, Wichita, Little Rock. | 哥伦布 威奇托 小岩城 |
[24:27] | So you did all this for a twinkie? | 那么你干这一切都是为了一块夹心蛋糕 |
[24:30] | No, no, no, he did. | 不 他才是 |
[24:31] | I’m just kind of like a Sancho Panza character. | 我只是像桑丘·潘萨那样的随从[堂吉诃德的仆人] |
[24:37] | Look, um, I don’t think she has long. | 听着 我认为她挺不了多久 |
[24:39] | Yeah, I know. I know, and she knows. | 我知道 她也知道 |
[24:41] | We’re just looking for a way out. | 我们只是在找解决办法 |
[24:45] | No, no, no, no. She’s just a little girl. | 不 不 不 她还只是个小女孩 |
[24:47] | Don’t talk about me like I’m not here. | 别当我不存在 |
[24:50] | Right, sorry. Um– | 对不起 |
[24:52] | Look, I know that you’re really sick. | 我知道你病得不轻 |
[24:57] | But, uh, your sister wants me to– | 但 你姐姐想让我… |
[25:00] | It’s not her decision, okay? It’s mine. | 不是她的主意 是我的 |
[25:03] | I made her promise. | 我逼她的 |
[25:06] | We already said goodbye, but, um, we didn’t have a gun. | 我们已经说永别了 但 我们没枪 |
[25:09] | – We don’t know that there’s no cure. – You’re just gutless! | -还不确认这病无药可救 -你真没种 |
[25:14] | Give him the gun. | 把枪给他 |
[25:32] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[25:38] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[25:56] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[26:10] | You need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[26:12] | Now that you mention it, | 既然你都这么开口了 |
[26:14] | We’ll take your weapons, your car keys, your ammunition. | 我们就收下武器 车钥匙和弹药 |
[26:17] | And if you have got it, sugarless gum. | 有无糖口香糖的话我也收了 |
[26:19] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[26:21] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, why are you guys doing this? | 等等 你们干嘛这么做 |
[26:24] | Better you make the mistake of trusting us | 你们错信我们 |
[26:26] | than us make the mistake of trusting you. | 总比我们错信你们的好 |
[26:31] | Of course, the first hot girl in 1000 miles shows up, | 当然 走了一千英里才碰到第一个辣妹 |
[26:34] | Makes me feel like an idiot, | 结果把我当猴耍 |
[26:36] | Steals my double-barrel and then says I’m the one that can’t be trusted. | 抢了我的双管枪 还说我不值得相信 |
[26:44] | Nice going, genius. | 干得好 天才 |
[26:45] | You’re the one that gave her the gun. | 是你给她的枪 |
[26:47] | Those guys were dumb. | 那俩家伙蠢得够可以的 |
[26:52] | Avoid the vanity mirror. | 别看梳妆镜 |
[26:54] | Relax, okay? I just passed for a zombie. | 别紧张 好吗 我刚假扮过僵尸 |
[26:58] | What I’d give for a shower | 送礼会上我该送什么好呢 |
[27:00] | Do not say s-h-o-w-e-r, okay? | 别提那几个字 行吗 |
[27:03] | Let’s just get where we’re going. | 先赶到那再说 |
[27:05] | – So do you think it’s true? – Is what true? | -你觉得那是真的吗 -什么真的假的 |
[27:08] | You know, about Pacific Playland? | 就是那个太平洋游乐场 |
[27:11] | Totally zombie-free. Only place west of Waco. | 韦科西边唯一没僵尸的地方 |
[27:16] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[27:20] | So he’s on one of these Serious Tour De France Bikes– | 他骑在环法自行车锦标赛的赛车上 |
[27:23] | You know, with, like, the toeholds, right? | 就是那种有脚趾套的 |
[27:25] | And he’s pedaling, and the zombie’s head is, like, caught in the gear. | 他登脚踏板时 僵尸头被绞到齿轮里 |
[27:31] | You know, with the hair in the chain just, like, going around. | 头发缠在链条上 不停地转 |
[27:34] | Ho. Very cool. | 非常酷 |
[27:36] | But zombie kill of the week? No, sir. | 但要论本周最佳僵尸绝杀 还不够格 |
[27:42] | I saw this construction worker. I shit you not, | 不骗你 我看过一个建筑工人 |
[27:46] | He is on a steamroller, and a zombie goes down in front of him. | 他开着蒸汽压路机 一僵尸从前面被碾下去 |
[27:49] | You ever roll a tube of toothpaste up from the bottom? | 你有没有从下往上挤过牙膏 |
[27:52] | Yeah. I always roll it up from the bottom. | 当然 我都是从下往上挤的 |
[27:54] | Well, the zombie’s head is the cap. | 那僵尸的头就是牙膏帽 |
[27:57] | Are you one of these guys that tries to one-up everybody else’s story? | 你也是那种讲故事都要拿第一的人吗 |
[28:00] | No. I knew a guy way worse at that than me. | 不 我认识一个人比我还能讲 |
[28:04] | All right, let’s just try to find a car. | 好了 我们去找车 |
[28:07] | Oh, which reminds me, | 这让我想起 |
[28:08] | I never had headaches like this till your ass came onboard. | 让你搭车前 我从没这么多麻烦 |
[28:11] | I mean, do what you want with a man, | 我是说 你可以对一个男人任意而为 |
[28:13] | but do not fuck with his Cadillac. | 但千万别乱搞他的凯迪拉克 |
[28:16] | Hey, there’s a nice minivan. | 那里有辆小货车 |
[28:17] | Oh, you know something? That is nice. | 知道吗 这车不错 |
[28:20] | That’s a beautiful van. | 漂亮的小货车 |
[28:23] | Tallahassee firmly believes you have to blow off steam in Zombieland | 塔拉哈西确信 在僵尸之地你就得发彪 |
[28:27] | Or else you lose what’s left of your mind. | 否则会迷失自我 |
[28:29] | If it makes him happy | 如果这能令他开心 |
[28:31] | and keeps him from using that crowbar on me, | 别用撬棍砸我 |
[28:33] | Then I say, “Hey, go ape shit.” | 我会说 嘿 尽情地砸吧 |
[28:36] | I want my Caddy back! | 还我凯迪拉克 |
[28:39] | Stupid little bitches! | 该死的小贱人 |
[28:48] | Oh, I got pulled something. | 我好像扭到了 |
[28:52] | Do you think the two of us are smart enough to come up with a con like that? | 你觉得我们俩聪明到能不受骗吗 |
[28:56] | Limber up | 准备活动[活命法则18] |
[29:00] | You hesitated. | 你犹豫了 |
[29:04] | Would you better to be smart or lucky? | 是聪明好还是走运点好呢 |
[29:09] | Look at what we got here. | 看我们找到了什么 |
[29:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:40] | – That’s nice. – Smell the finger? | -真有型 -要闻闻这手指不 |
[29:46] | Rule 31 Check the back seat | 法则31 检查后座 |
[29:52] | Thank god for rednecks. | 感谢上帝对我们这些乡巴佬的眷顾 |
[29:56] | This is a really big truck | 牛逼的车 |
[29:58] | And these are really big guns. | 牛逼的枪 |
[30:03] | Take your time. | 慢慢玩 |
[30:28] | You know, they say, “He who seeks revenge | 常言道 寻仇者 |
[30:30] | should remember to dig two graves.” | 应事先备好两副棺材 |
[30:32] | Right. Two graves. One for the big chick, one for the little chick. | 对 两副 大妞一副 小妞一副 |
[30:37] | You are scary happy. | 你真的很开心啊 |
[30:41] | Come on, why don’t we just forget about those girls | 行了 我们为何不忘掉那两个妞 |
[30:44] | and head home? | 然后直接回家 |
[30:45] | Oh, you want to talk about home? | 你想谈谈家庭吗 |
[30:48] | For me, home was a puppy named Buck. | 对我来说 家就是小狗狗巴克 |
[30:53] | Cutest dog ever. | 世上最可爱的狗狗 |
[31:02] | All those fucking zombies. | 那些天杀的僵尸 |
[31:06] | I lost him. | 让我失去了他 |
[31:08] | And there ain’t no getting him back, so, uh, I’m looking for a new home. | 他不会死而复生 所以我在寻找新家 |
[31:14] | Tomorrow, I may be skinny-dipping in the Yellowstone River, | 明天 我可能在黄石河里裸泳 |
[31:19] | or swinging from the chandeliers in the Playboy Mansion, | 也可能在著名的花花公子公馆寻欢作乐 |
[31:22] | But today, a Vortec six-fucking-liter V8, | 但今天 狂野的6升V8涡流引擎越野车 |
[31:27] | A box full of hollow points, | 一整盒空尖弹 |
[31:29] | and, lord willing, a gd twinkie. | 上帝垂青的话 一盒好吃的夹心蛋糕 |
[31:32] | Gotta enjoy the little things. | 享受点滴小事 |
[31:37] | I hate to give credit to anyone who looks like Yosemite Sam, | 我讨厌那种爱发牢骚坏脾气的人 |
[31:40] | But I’m writing it down. | 但我要把他刚说的记下来 |
[31:42] | Rule number 32: Enjoy the little things. | 法则32 享受点滴小事 |
[31:52] | Knowing them, it’s a trap. | 我了解她们 是个陷阱 |
[31:55] | Wait here. Drive down if I signal. | 在这等 看见我发信号就开过来 |
[31:58] | You’re not gonna shoot them, are you? | 你不会打死她们吧 |
[32:01] | Not unless they shoot at me. | 除非她们先开枪 |
[32:04] | Oh, let’s hope they shoot at me. | 但愿她们开枪 |
[32:57] | Looks like they hoofed it. | 看样子她们弃车徒步走了 |
[32:59] | Probably headed west. | 可能往西走了 |
[33:02] | Just drive slow, keep your eyes peeled. | 开慢点 睁大眼睛盯着 |
[33:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:10] | – They’re in the back, aren’t they? – Just me. | -她们在后座 是吗 -只有我 |
[33:14] | I’m really sorry. She was like a crouching tiger. | 真对不起 她就像潜伏的猛虎 |
[33:17] | You got taken hostage by a 12-year-old? | 你竟被12岁的小毛孩扣为人质 |
[33:20] | Girls mature faster than boys. She’s way ahead of where I was at that age. | 女孩比男孩早熟 她比我当初成熟得多 |
[33:24] | Twelve’s the new 20. Gun, please. | 12岁就像20出头了 给我枪 |
[33:27] | Like you would ever use that thing. | 说得好像你会开枪似的 |
[33:29] | Don’t kill me with my own gun! | 别用我的枪杀我 |
[33:33] | All those violent video games. | 拜那些暴力电玩所赐 |
[33:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:36] | – Now honk your horn. – What? | -现在按喇叭 -什么 |
[33:38] | Honk it. | 快按 |
[33:45] | It’s your sister, with my gun. Hello. | 是你姐姐 还拿着我的枪 你好 |
[33:52] | Bummer. | 笨蛋 |
[33:54] | Now step away from the vehicle. | 现在从车里出来 |
[33:59] | You get to ride shotgun. | 你就坐在副驾驶座 |
[34:09] | I kind of like this girl. | 我有点喜欢上这妞了 |
[34:11] | She’s not your typical hot, stuck-up bitch. | 她不是那种火辣傲慢的小妞 |
[34:14] | Even before Zombieland, | 即使在僵尸时期出现之前 |
[34:16] | Wichita was running the table on guys like us. | 维琪塔也把我们这种人玩弄于股掌 |
[34:32] | Uh– What are you looking for? | 你找什么 |
[34:35] | My engagement ring. | 订婚戒指 |
[34:38] | I took it off to pump my gas, and I thought that I put it in my purse, | 加油时 我记得把它脱下来装进包里的 |
[34:42] | But it must have fallen out, and I’m late for my flight and– | 肯定掉出来了 我要错过航班了 |
[34:45] | Well, listen, I’ll find your ring, and I’ll fedex it to you. | 我会帮你找到 然后快递给你 |
[34:50] | I’ll give you a reward. | 我会给你酬劳的 |
[34:51] | Ha. Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[34:53] | Three thousand dollars. It’s worth more than my car. | 三千美元 它比我的车贵 |
[34:58] | Just– just give me your number. | 把你号码给我就行 |
[35:01] | Yeah. I’ll find it. | 我会找到的 |
[35:03] | Yeah, I’ll start looking for it right now. | 我也没别的事忙 |
[35:05] | Because I got nothing else to do. | 现在就开始找 |
[35:08] | I was engaged once, | 我以前也订过婚 |
[35:10] | But I’m single now. | 但现在单身汉一个 |
[35:14] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[35:19] | Hope you make your flight. | 希望你赶得上飞机 |
[35:26] | No, but I know it’s around here somewhere. | 没有 但我知道它就在附近 |
[35:29] | She’s on a plane, that’s the beauty of it. | 她上飞机了 真是天赐良机 |
[35:35] | Let me call you back. | 我等下再回你电话 |
[35:36] | Hey, you found my ring. | 你找到我的戒指了 |
[35:40] | Thanks. I have been looking all over for it. | 谢谢 我一直在到处找 |
[35:42] | – Your ring? – Well, it’s my friend’s, you know. | -谁说是你的 -其实是我朋友的 |
[35:45] | – I’m gonna send it to her. – Do I get a reward? | -我要把它寄给她 -给我报酬吗 |
[35:48] | 40 60 80 400. 40, 60, 80, 400 | |
[35:53] | That’s it. That’s the whole register. | 就这些 收银机里就这么多 |
[35:58] | You made someone very happy. | 你会让某人喜出望外的 |
[36:01] | You too. | 彼此彼此 |
[36:10] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[36:12] | How many left? | 还剩多少 |
[36:15] | Let me see. | 我看下 |
[36:19] | Enough for us to get to California. | 足够我们一路用到加州 |
[36:22] | Someday, I want a ring this big. | 将来 我也要这么大的戒指 |
[36:23] | Hmm. For the low price of 30 bucks, sold. | 低价30美元 成交 |
[36:28] | It’s amazing how far you can get with some costume jewelry | 把人造首饰和无情骗术 |
[36:32] | And a cutthroat attitude. | 发挥到这地步 真是神奇 |
[36:33] | I guess we’re just lucky they didn’t leave us by the side of the road. | 她们没把我们扔在路边算是不幸中的万幸了 |
[36:39] | Thank you, Wichita. Thanks, Little Rock. | 谢谢 维琪塔 谢谢 小岩城 |
[36:46] | For fuck’s sake, enough already! | 闹够了没 |
[36:48] | We’re being chased by ravenous freaks! | 我们被那些饥饿的僵尸追杀 |
[36:50] | We don’t have enough problems? | 还嫌不够烦吗 |
[36:52] | “Oh, they stole my Hummer. We have trust issues.” | 她们偷了我的悍马 彼此互不信任 |
[36:54] | Get over it, okay? | 忘掉这些 好吗 |
[36:55] | We can’t just fucking drive down the road, | 我们四个就不能像正常人那样边开车 |
[36:57] | Playing I Spy or some shit for 2 hours like four normal-ass Americans? | 边玩”我是间谍”之类的游戏度过这两小时吗 |
[37:01] | Fuck me! | 杀了我吧 |
[37:03] | I know. | 不是吗 |
[37:06] | Let me be the mature one. | 我就理性一回吧 |
[37:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:22] | So where are you guys headed? | 那么你俩要去哪里 |
[37:25] | Pacific Playland. | 太平洋游乐场 |
[37:27] | The amusement park? | 是那个游乐园吗 |
[37:29] | – Wait, outside L.A.? – Yeah, we went there as kids. | -洛杉矶郊外那个吗 -对 我们小时候去过 |
[37:32] | That place totally blows. | 那地方实在是太… |
[37:37] | …my mind. It’s– it’s so fun. | …神奇了 非常好玩 |
[37:39] | Just good entertainment for the whole family. | 非常适合家庭娱乐 |
[37:42] | Yeah, no, actually, I went there as a kid too. | 实际上我小时候也去过 |
[37:44] | In fact, this probably counts as off-season. | 实际上 现在算是淡季 |
[37:47] | Well, did you guys hear? There are no zombies there. | 你们听说过吗 那里没有僵尸 |
[37:49] | Yeah, we heard. Uh– | 对 我们听说过 |
[37:51] | You know what, I may not shoot you, | 你要明白 我或许不会朝你开枪 |
[37:53] | But you have still royally pissed me off, | 不过你还是把我惹毛了 |
[37:56] | and I’m not going to play with you at Pacific Playland. | 我可不会跟你去什么太平洋游乐场 |
[38:01] | – Don’t worry, he grows on you. – Really? | -别担心 你会喜欢他的 -是吗 |
[38:04] | No. It gets worse. | 不 只会越来越糟 |
[38:06] | Okay. How about we play the Quiet Game? | 我们玩”看谁不说话”游戏吧 |
[38:09] | Yeah? Starting now. | 现在开始 |
[38:13] | Oh, um, I have actually been meaning to ask you… | 我一直想问 |
[38:15] | Did you– did you hear anything about, uh, Columbus, Ohio? | 你有听过俄亥俄州哥伦布市的消息吗 |
[38:17] | – You never played the quiet game? – Sorry. | -你从来没玩过这种游戏吗 -抱歉 |
[38:20] | No? Well, they’re playing it in Columbus, Ohio. | 好吧 俄亥俄州哥伦布市很流行玩这个 |
[38:22] | It’s a total ghost town. It’s burned to the ground. | 那里现在完全是座死城 已经夷为平地了 |
[38:34] | You’re Columbus. | 你是哥伦布来的 |
[38:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:38] | I didn’t realize it was… | 我刚没意识到那是… |
[38:42] | I’m not sure what’s more tragic | 我已经不清楚哪个更悲惨些 |
[38:44] | that my family is gone, or the realization that | 是我家人的死 还是意识到 |
[38:46] | I never really had much of a family to begin with. | 我压根就没个像样的家 |
[38:49] | Either way, | 无论如何 |
[38:50] | I can’t pretend that whatever I’m looking for I’ll find by going home. | 总不能假装只要一回家 就能找回一切 |
[38:53] | I have no home. | 我已无家可归 |
[38:58] | We can, uh, get you a ride. | 我们可以 送你一程 |
[39:03] | You know, you can go see for yourself, | 你可以自己回去看看 |
[39:06] | or settle somewhere new. | 或者另外找个落脚点 |
[39:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:11] | I could tell she knew what I was feeling. | 看得出来 她懂我当时的感受 |
[39:14] | We were all orphans in Zombieland. | 我们同是天涯沦落人 |
[39:31] | I know this Pacific Playland thing is nuts, | 我知道去太平洋游乐场的想法很荒唐 |
[39:36] | but it’s just been so long since she got to be a kid. | 但她已经很久没像个孩子一样生活了 |
[39:40] | Yeah, it’s tough growing up in Zombieland. | 是啊 在僵尸之地成长可不容易 |
[39:43] | It’s tough growing up. | 长大本就不易 |
[39:51] | There. | 到了 |
[39:52] | You could take that truck. | 你可以开那辆卡车 |
[39:59] | Well, I, uh, hope you find whoever it is you’re looking for. | 但愿你能找到要找的人 |
[40:05] | And don’t let go, once you do. | 一旦找到 就不要分离了 |
[40:22] | It wasn’t just because I had nowhere else to go. | 当时并不只因我无处可去 |
[40:25] | It was because, in that moment, it became clear. | 只是那一刻我幡然醒悟 |
[40:29] | Wherever this girl was, that’s where I wanted to be. | 有这个女孩的地方 才是我要去的地方 |
[40:52] | Man, we’re gonna have to pull over soon. I’m feeling cooped up. | 找个地方停车吧 我快憋死了 |
[40:57] | “We wantum your wampum.” Yeah. That’ll work. | “留下买货钱” 这地方不错 |
[41:00] | Okay, but what the hell are we doing? | 好吧 不过我们要干什么啊 |
[41:02] | Just humor him. Trust me. | 相信我 听他的没错 |
[41:16] | Hold up. | 稍等 |
[41:19] | Who wants to go first? | 谁先走 |
[41:21] | I really, really wanna impress Wichita, | 我很想在维琪塔面前表现自己 |
[41:24] | but it would be in violation of Rule 17, | 但有悖于法则17 |
[41:27] | maybe the most important rule of all: Don’t be a hero. | 或许是最重要的一条法则 别逞英雄 |
[41:31] | – Why don’t you take this one? – Don’t mind if I do. | -要不你先吧 -那我就不客气了 |
[41:49] | What do you think? Zombie Kill of the week? | 怎么样 本周最佳僵尸绝杀吗 |
[41:52] | Close, but no cigar. | 离高手还有一步之遥呢 |
[41:54] | Zombie Kill of the week goes to sister Cynthia knickerbocker. | 本周最佳僵尸绝杀之桂冠属于修女辛西娅 |
[42:03] | Poor flat bastard. | 可怜的肉饼 |
[42:27] | – Perfume? – What? | -是香水吗 -什么 |
[42:28] | Is that perfume? | 那个是香水吗 |
[42:30] | Um– it’s cologne. | 是古龙水 |
[42:33] | I’m thinking, | 我猜 |
[42:36] | Lancome magnifique. | 应该是兰蔻香水吧 |
[42:37] | Why don’t you speak up a little? | 怎么不大声点说 |
[42:39] | I think they might have missed it in Santa Fe. | 我觉得他们到圣达菲就会想念这味道了 |
[42:44] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[42:48] | You’re thinking about fucking Wichita. | 你想和维琪塔玩 |
[42:52] | Wish granted. She spent the last 24 hours fucking us both. | 如愿以偿了吧 过去24小时来她一直在玩我们 |
[42:59] | Good luck now, petunia. | 祝你好运 小矮子 |
[43:08] | Okay. Let me begin my three-part apology | 好吧 请允许我向你真诚地道歉 |
[43:11] | By saying that I think you’re a wonderful human with great potential. | 你是个前途无量的好汉 |
[43:14] | It’s okay, | 没事 |
[43:15] | but FYI, I beat wholesale ass for a lot less than that. | 但跟你说 为比这还小的事 我都要痛下杀手 |
[43:20] | – I’m sure. – You get, uh, 45 percent power. | -当然 -对付你 我只用四五成的力好了 |
[43:25] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[43:28] | Yeah. Come on, break another one. | 来啊 再打碎一个 |
[43:35] | Nice. | 棒极了 |
[43:39] | Doesn’t that feel good? | 感觉不错吧 |
[44:30] | Sometimes, Tallahassee’s right. You gotta enjoy the little things, | 有时 塔拉哈西是对的 你得享受点滴小事 |
[44:34] | even if that means destroying a whole lot of little things. | 就算要砸烂很多小东西又如何 |
[44:41] | Smells like perfume. | 闻起来像香水嘛 |
[44:46] | You don’t know who Willie Nelson is? | 你不认识威利·尼尔森吗 |
[44:48] | No. | 不认识 |
[44:50] | Willie Nelson? | 威利·尼尔森吗 |
[44:52] | Yeah, no, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[44:54] | Yeah, I shave every morning, but sometimes by, like 4:30, | 我一般早上刮胡子 有时四点半 |
[44:58] | I’ll have a thing. It’s called 5:00 shadow, | 我胡子下午就又长出来了 |
[45:00] | but sometimes I’ll get it prematurely. | 但有时比平时长得还快 |
[45:02] | Since it’s a freeway, you can get it up to, like 65, | 这是高速公路 所以你可以开到65码 |
[45:04] | but don’t go more than 75. | 但别超过75码 |
[45:06] | You don’t wanna go more than 20. | 最好连20码都别超过 |
[45:08] | Don’t worry about a blind spot. | 别担心盲点 |
[45:10] | Blind spots are for other drivers. | 盲点是其他司机考虑的 |
[45:12] | It’s like the first time that I have ever driven. | 我又不是第一次开车 |
[45:15] | So do you never strap in or | 你平时不系安全带还是 |
[45:17] | it’s just on long road trips? | 因为开长途车才不系 |
[45:19] | It’s just, you know, there’s zombies everywhere. | 只因这里到处是僵尸 |
[45:22] | I think the least of my worries | 所以我最不需要担心的… |
[45:24] | – Yeah, that’s true. – Is seat belts. | -有道理 -就是安全带了 |
[45:26] | Yes, but, no, she’s not. | 是啊 不过她可不是 |
[45:27] | She’s only famous when she’s Hannah Montana, | 她只有带了假发化身汉娜·蒙大拿 |
[45:29] | when she’s wearing the wig. | 才出名的 |
[45:30] | – Okay. Right. Only wig. – So… | -好吧 得戴假发 -所以… |
[45:37] | It’s kind of freeing. | 感觉轻松多了 |
[45:43] | For the first time in a long time, we were having fun. | 好久没这么开心了 |
[45:48] | So even though it ran counter to our survival strategies, | 尽管与我们的生存法则大相径庭 |
[45:50] | We decided to stay together as far as Pacific Playland. | 我们还是决定一起到太平洋游乐场 |
[46:22] | You know, I think sleep deprivation is, like, | 我觉得睡眠不足 |
[46:24] | the number one health problem in America. | 是美国人民首要健康问题 |
[46:26] | Heh-heh. Well, now I think it might be number two. | 我觉得现在这只能是二号问题了 |
[46:28] | Number two. | 二号 |
[46:30] | That’s adorable. | 你够可爱了 |
[46:32] | I’m just saying I think we should find a place to crash. | 我们得找个地方歇歇 |
[46:34] | Oh, I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[46:35] | We’re in Hollywood, let’s sleep in style. | 我们既然来了好莱坞 就要睡得气派 |
[46:44] | Grab a map. | 弄张地图过来 |
[46:51] | Come on. | 快点 |
[46:53] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快 快 |
[46:55] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[47:03] | Looks like anyone who’s ever been in a movie lives on this block. | 好像电影明星都住这个街区吧 |
[47:06] | What exactly you think we’re doing in the 90210, Sally? | 要不然我们来比弗利干什么 娘娘腔 |
[47:10] | I kind of pictured Tom Cruise living somewhere nicer. | 还以为汤姆·克鲁斯住的更豪华呢 |
[47:12] | B-lister compared to who I got in mind, folks. | 比我想到的地方差一个档次 伙计们 |
[47:17] | We’re going to the tippy-top of the A-list. | 我们要去最最豪华的地方 |
[47:20] | – Who? – You’ll see. | -谁住的 -到时候就知道了 |
[47:28] | Hey. There’s a big BM. | 有个大写的BM字样 |
[47:31] | And it ain’t Bob Marley. | 那不会是鲍勃·马里 |
[47:40] | This place is incredible. | 这地方太炫了 |
[47:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to La Mansion De Murray. | 女士们先生们 欢迎来到莫雷的豪宅 |
[47:58] | Ah. Bill Murray. God, no way. | 比尔·莫雷 天哪 难以置信 |
[48:02] | This guy has a direct line to my funny bone. | 他最能让我发笑了 |
[48:05] | – Everything – Wait. Who’s Bill Murray? | -所有 -等等 谁是比尔·莫雷 |
[48:07] | Hey, I have never hit a kid before. | 我可从没动手打过孩子 |
[48:11] | All right? I mean, that’s like asking who Gandhi is. | 这个问题就像问甘地是谁一样弱智 |
[48:14] | Who’s Gandhi? | 甘地是谁 |
[48:16] | She’s 12. | 她才12岁 |
[48:21] | – No twinkies. – Shit, fuck! | -没有夹心蛋糕 -见鬼 |
[48:23] | See? I told you we should have gone to Russell Crowe’s. | 早知如此就该听我的去拉塞尔·克劳家 |
[48:26] | – No one listens to me. – Hello, inside voices. Okay? | -没人听我的 -你又没说出来 |
[48:29] | At least until we know we’re alone. | 看看有没有的什么再说 |
[48:31] | Hey, Tallahassee, Wichita, why don’t you take that way. | 塔拉哈西 维琪塔去那边 |
[48:33] | Little rock, come here. | 小石头 过来 |
[48:34] | Why do I get stuck with her? | 我为什么跟她一起 |
[48:39] | It doesn’t seem to end. | 就像走不到头一样 |
[48:47] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[48:50] | He has his own movie theater? | 他有个家庭影院 |
[48:57] | Okay, I’m gonna teach you a little something about Bill Murray. | 我来跟你讲讲比尔·莫雷的故事 |
[49:01] | A king slept right here. | 这就像龙床一般 |
[49:05] | Dibs on the bed. | 这床归我了 |
[49:10] | Too soft for me, anyway. | 反正我睡也嫌太软了 |
[49:19] | Oh, this is so exciting. | 真是太棒了 |
[49:20] | You’re about to learn who you gonna call. | 你马上就知道他是谁了 |
[49:23] | It’s Ghostbusters. | 《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[49:43] | This is pretty catchy. | 这曲子倒挺朗朗上口的 |
[49:46] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[49:48] | Help me with the boots. Come on. | 伺候大爷脱鞋 快点 |
[49:50] | Help me with the boots. | 伺候大爷脱鞋 |
[49:52] | Okay. I’ll get them myself. | 好吧 我自己来 |
[50:15] | Shit. | 该死 |
[50:23] | Bill Murray, you’re a zombie? | 比尔·莫雷 你是个僵尸 |
[50:30] | Oh! I’m on fire! Ouch! | 疼死我了 |
[50:33] | You’re not a zombie, you’re talking, and– | 你不是僵尸 你还说话呢 |
[50:35] | – You’re okay? – The hell I am! | -你没事吧 -我好着呢 |
[50:38] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know that it was “you” you. | 对不起 我不知道你真是那个”你” |
[50:42] | Are you–? What’s with the get-up? | 你 你怎么这打扮 |
[50:44] | Oh, I do it to blend in. You know. | 我这是为了混进僵尸群 |
[50:47] | Zombies don’t mess with other zombies. | 他们从不互相残杀 |
[50:49] | Buddy of mine, makeup guy, showed me how to do this. | 我一个搞化妆的哥们教我弄成这样 |
[50:52] | Cornstarch. You know, some berries, a little licorice for the ladies. | 玉米糊 再加点浆果和女用甘草精 |
[50:55] | Suits my lifestyle, you know. I like to get out and do stuff. | 和我的风格很配 我平时就出门转转 |
[50:59] | Just played Nine Holes on the riviera. | 在海滨打高尔夫 |
[51:01] | Just walked on. Nobody there. | 随便逛 连人影都没有 |
[51:03] | Goddamn it, Bill fucking Murray! | 我的天 这是他妈的比尔·莫雷啊 |
[51:07] | I had to get that out. I don’t mean to gush. | 我得发泄一下 我不想这么激动 |
[51:10] | This is so surreal. I mean, you probably get this all the time. | 真不可思议 您或许经常遇到这种情况 |
[51:14] | Maybe not lately, but l’m — I’m such a huge fan of yours. | 最近可能少了 我可是您的超级粉丝 |
[51:17] | I mean, I swear, you know, | 我发誓 |
[51:18] | I have seen every one of your movies a million times. | 您的每部电影我都看了成千上万遍 |
[51:22] | I even love your dramatic roles and just everything. | 我也喜欢您在戏剧中的角色和所有表演 |
[51:27] | Six people left in the world, | 这世上只剩六个人 |
[51:29] | one of them is Bill fucking Murray! | 其中一个竟是他妈的比尔·莫雷 |
[51:31] | I know that’s not your middle name. | 我不是骂你 |
[51:33] | I been watching you since I was like.. | 自从我 |
[51:35] | Since I could masturbate. | 从我会”打飞机”的时候就看您的电影了 |
[51:37] | I mean, not that they’re connected. | 当然这两者没联系 |
[51:38] | “a former greenskeeper about to “ | “一个前高尔夫球场管理员就要” |
[51:40] | “become the Masters Champion.” | “成为大师赛冠军了” |
[51:46] | Well, that’s why we do it. | 感谢你的支持 |
[51:50] | I love you, Bill. I love you. | 我爱你 比尔 我爱你 |
[51:52] | I thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:54] | Thank you. | 应该感谢你 |
[51:55] | You are staring at me. It’s a hairpiece. | 你一直盯着我 这是个假发 |
[51:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:58] | No, it was just that you look remarkably like Eddie Van Halen. | 只不过您太像艾迪·凡·海伦了 |
[52:01] | I just saw Eddie Van Halen. | 我刚还看见艾迪·凡·海伦了 |
[52:03] | – Really? – Yeah. | -不会吧 -真的 |
[52:05] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[52:06] | – At the Hollywood Bowl. – How was that? | -在好莱坞露天剧场 -他情况如何 |
[52:07] | He’s a zombie. | 已经是个僵尸了 |
[52:09] | Aw. That’s a tough break. | 真不幸 |
[52:11] | So, uh, how about a little west coast hospitality? | 来点西海岸式的款待如何 |
[52:14] | Can I– wha– can I get you something? | 有什么我能效劳的吗 |
[52:15] | What would you– what would you like? | 你们想要点什么 |
[52:28] | Smooth, isn’t it? | 很带劲吧 |
[52:31] | Oh, hurry. Hurry, he’s on the ceiling. | 快来 快来 他在天花板上 |
[52:35] | Come get him. Avoid the chandelier. Light him up, Ray. | 快去抓他 注意吊灯 烤焦他 雷 |
[52:38] | – See you on the other side, Pete. – Oh, he’s so disgusting. | -到对面去 皮特 -真恶心 |
[52:42] | Looks like slimer. Don’t cross the streams! | 看着像粘液怪 别碰激光束 |
[52:45] | -Ah! I don’t wanna cross – Oh, no, he’s awful. | -我不想碰 -他完蛋了 |
[52:47] | Don’t cross the streams! | 别碰激光束 |
[52:52] | Thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately 600 pounds. | 35英尺长 约600磅重 |
[52:56] | That’s a big twinkie. | 真是个大块的夹心蛋糕 |
[52:58] | Your sister is, uh, single, right? | 你姐姐还是单身 是吧 |
[53:00] | There’s nothing long distance or anything? | 没有异地恋之类的吧 |
[53:02] | – No. – Oh, good, good. | -没有 -很好 |
[53:05] | And if she had, like, a type, you know, | 她过去喜欢的类型 |
[53:08] | If you can have a type, what would that be, you think? | 如果有的话 是什么样的 |
[53:11] | She kind of goes for, like, bad boys. | 她有点喜欢坏小子那种 |
[53:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[53:15] | That’s cool. | 真不错 |
[53:17] | What? | 你 |
[53:19] | Oh, whoops. | 不小心的 |
[53:21] | – So Columbus is the scared one? – Yeah. He’s like a little bunny. | -哥伦布很胆小 -他胆小的像兔子 |
[53:26] | I’ll get him. | 我去吓吓他 |
[53:30] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[53:41] | No. | 不 |
[53:42] | No, no, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[53:44] | I got him. | 搞定了 |
[53:50] | Is that how you say hello where you come from? | 你那里的人都这么打招呼吗 |
[53:54] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[53:56] | Oh, my god, I can’t believe I shot Bill Murray. | 天哪 我竟然打死了比尔·莫雷 |
[54:00] | – Mr. Murray? – I’m just Bill, I think, now. | -莫雷先生 -现在就叫我比尔就行了 |
[54:05] | – Bill? – Yeah? | -比尔 -什么事 |
[54:08] | I don’t think we’re gonna be able to stitch this. | 这伤口估计是缝不上了 |
[54:11] | Ahh. That’s still tender. | 还是疼啊 |
[54:15] | You think you might pull through? | 你能挺过去吗 |
[54:20] | No. | 不行了 |
[54:22] | If it means anything now, I am so sorry. | 如果道歉还有用 对不起 |
[54:25] | It was just instinctive. | 我只是本能反应 |
[54:27] | It was my bad. | 都怪我 |
[54:29] | I was never a very good practical joker. | 我从来就不擅长恶作剧 |
[54:33] | So do you have any regrets? | 你有未了的心愿吗 |
[54:37] | Garfield, maybe. | 估计是给加菲猫配音吧 |
[55:04] | I’m sorry, he just gets me. | 对不起 他逗笑我了 |
[55:09] | – But it still is sad. – Yeah. | -但还是很伤感 -是啊 |
[55:14] | – Okay. – Oh, shit. | -好了 -该死 |
[55:17] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 |
[55:20] | Okay. Shit. Okay. | 好了 该死 |
[55:31] | Sorry. One second. | 抱歉 稍等 |
[55:34] | It’s a double-barrel. Sorry. | 这是双管枪 抱歉 |
[55:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[55:43] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[55:49] | – You guys want some purell? – Yes. | -来点消毒液吗 -好 |
[55:50] | – Please. – Yeah. | -谢了 -好 |
[55:57] | Yes. | 好耶 |
[56:00] | – Oh, free parking. – Yeah. | -免费停车 -没错 |
[56:02] | Which, coincidentally, is the best thing about Zombieland. | 这正巧是僵尸之地最大的好处 |
[56:05] | No, best thing about Z-land, no Facebook status updates. | 不对 最大的好处是没人再更新非死不可了 |
[56:08] | You know, “Rob Curtis is gearing up for Friday.” | 比如”罗伯·科迪斯准备好迎接周五了” |
[56:11] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[56:13] | The best thing is no more flushing.Epic. | 最大的好处是不用冲厕所 爽 |
[56:15] | And the worst thing about Z-land? | 那最糟糕的事呢 |
[56:19] | You mean, other than the fact that I shot Bill Murray? | 除了我枪杀比尔·莫雷 |
[56:21] | That’s easy. losing Buck. | 很简单 是我失去了巴克 |
[56:25] | That’s his puppy. | 那是他的小狗 |
[56:27] | I’m gonna tell you, I never thought I could love anything like Buck. | 我跟你们说 我觉得我从没像爱巴克那样爱谁 |
[56:31] | He was just– the day he was born, I just lost my mind. | 他… 从他出生开始 我就为他疯狂 |
[56:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:40] | We were…we were two peas. | 我们… 我们相依为命 |
[56:43] | He had my personality, my laugh, my appetite. | 他性格像我 笑容像我 喜好像我 |
[56:49] | Laugh? | 笑容 |
[56:50] | That’s when it hit me. | 这时我突然明白 |
[56:51] | I felt ashamed that it had taken me this long. | 我为长久以来的糊涂而感到羞愧 |
[56:54] | Me, with the best cardio in the business. | 我这个有着强健心肺功能的人 |
[56:56] | to realize I wasn’t the only one running from something. | 才意识到不只我一个人在逃避现实 |
[57:05] | Oh, there it is. There you go. | 来 给 吃吧 |
[57:10] | Oh, you like the syrup. Yes. | 你喜欢加糖浆 是的 |
[57:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[57:23] | We made this wallet together out of duct tape. | 我们一起用胶带做的这个钱包 |
[57:32] | Take away a man’s son, | 夺走一个人的爱子 |
[57:34] | You have truly given him nothing left to lose. | 他真的就一无所有了 |
[57:47] | I haven’t cried like that since Titanic. | 从看了泰坦尼克之后我就没这么哭过了 |
[58:32] | A hint. | 给你个提示 |
[58:34] | Why don’t you, uh, exhale slowly, | 不如试着 慢慢地吐气 |
[58:38] | squeeze the trigger? | 再扣扳机 |
[59:14] | Don’t make me drink alone. | 别让我一个人喝闷酒 |
[59:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:23] | It’s a 1997 Geor– Georges? | 这是1997年的乔治红葡萄酒 |
[59:29] | I never took French. Georges De Latour? | 我没学过法语 是叫乔治·德·拉图尔吗 |
[59:31] | I don’t know. | 我不懂 |
[59:33] | – Oh, it’s a ’97? – Yeah. | -是97年酿的吗 -是的 |
[59:36] | – Was that a good year? – Oh, my god. | -那年过得不错吧 -岂止啊 |
[59:39] | It was great year. Are you kidding me? | 简直棒极了 |
[59:41] | I saw my first R-rated movie that year. | 那年我第一次看R级电影 |
[59:45] | – Yeah, Anaconda. – Ah. Anaconda. | -《狂蟒之灾》 -《狂蟒之灾》 |
[59:48] | Um– first tattoo, porpoise. | 第一次纹身 海豚 |
[59:52] | – Really? oh. – Fake. | -真的吗 -假的 |
[59:54] | First kiss. | 初吻 |
[59:57] | Scotty Lynch. | 和斯科蒂·林奇 |
[59:59] | You guys used tongue? | 你们试过舌吻吗 |
[1:00:04] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:00:07] | You jealous of Scotty Lynch? | 你嫉妒斯科蒂·林奇吗 |
[1:00:10] | Uh, yes, I am. um– | 是的 我嫉妒 |
[1:00:13] | Actually, I think I’m jealous of your whole 1997. uh– | 其实我嫉妒你的整个1997年 |
[1:00:18] | Let’s see. Mine, um, uh– | 让我想想 我的… |
[1:00:22] | First orthodontist. | 第一次看牙齿矫正医生 |
[1:00:24] | The bastard gave me headgear. yeah. | 那混蛋给我戴了牙套 |
[1:00:26] | I got my first B. | 第一次考试得了B |
[1:00:27] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[1:00:29] | Frightening as Anaconda. um– | 像《狂蟒之灾》一样恐怖 |
[1:00:33] | In wood shop, which doesn’t really count as a class anyway. | 在劳技课上 其实都不能算是一门课 |
[1:00:36] | No. Um… | 不算 |
[1:00:39] | Had my first, uh, school dance. Oh, thank you. | 我第一次校园舞会 谢谢 |
[1:00:42] | It was a Sadie Hawkins, so girls’ choice, you know. | 是霍金斯舞会 所以得由女孩来选舞伴 |
[1:00:48] | Ugh. What, and nobody picked you? | 怎么了 没人选你吗 |
[1:00:50] | It was girls’ choice. | 说了得由女孩们选舞伴嘛 |
[1:00:53] | – Those bitches. – I know. | -那些烂人 -没错 |
[1:00:55] | No, I will not stand for this. no. you know what? | 不 我不能袖手旁观 听着 |
[1:00:59] | On behalf of all the eighth-grade girls, | 我代表所有八年级的女孩们 |
[1:01:01] | I would like to make it up to you. | 来补偿你一下 |
[1:01:07] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[1:01:09] | Scotty’s old news. | 斯科蒂已是过眼云烟了 |
[1:01:46] | I don’t even know your name, but this is actually really nice. | 我甚至不知道你的名字 但这感觉真的很棒 |
[1:01:51] | You know, between you, me and “What about Bob”? | 在你我和《天才也疯狂》中[比尔·莫雷的电影] |
[1:01:57] | You’re actually kind of cute. | 你还是挺可爱的 |
[1:01:59] | You think so? | 真的吗 |
[1:02:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:02:03] | I mean, you got the guts of a guppy, | 虽然你长的不帅 |
[1:02:07] | But I could hit that. | 但我喜欢 |
[1:02:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:02:15] | Or at least give you the intentional walk to first. | 或者至少给你点甜头 |
[1:02:29] | Hey, a little help moving the couch? | 帮忙挪下沙发好吗 |
[1:02:31] | Oh. we’re making a fort. | 我们在建防御工事 |
[1:02:39] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s probably for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[1:02:41] | – Right. – Uh, because, um, | -没错 -因为 |
[1:02:45] | I like you, | 我喜欢你 |
[1:02:47] | Columbus, but, um– but, uh, my sister and I, | 哥伦布 但是… 但是我和我妹妹 |
[1:02:50] | are gonna do whatever it takes to survive, so… | 要不惜一切地活下去 所以… |
[1:03:04] | I was hoping Wichita was just playing hard to get, | 我希望维琪塔只是在欲擒故纵 |
[1:03:07] | But I realized she had more trust issues than I did, | 但我发现她比我更不相信别人 |
[1:03:10] | When I woke up the next day and she was leaving. | 当我第二天醒来时她正准备离开 |
[1:03:17] | You are like a giant cock-blocking robot, | 你就像政府秘密实验室造出来的巨型机器人 |
[1:03:20] | Like, developed in a secret fucking government lab. | 专门破坏人家的好事 |
[1:03:25] | I can’t believe I almost kissed him. | 真不敢相信我差点亲了他 |
[1:03:27] | What’s our rule? | 我们的规矩是什么 |
[1:03:28] | Trust no one, just you and me. | 除你我之外 不相信任何人 |
[1:03:29] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[1:03:31] | Yeah. You and me. | 是的 只有你和我 |
[1:03:47] | You have just survived the Zombie Apocalypse, | 你刚从僵尸末日里幸存下来 |
[1:03:50] | And drove halfway across the country. | 并且横穿过了半个国家 |
[1:03:52] | Where are you gonna go? | 现在要去哪 |
[1:03:53] | I’m going to Pacific Playland. whoo! Ha-ha. | 我要去太平洋游乐场 |
[1:04:15] | Open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[1:04:28] | This is the problem with getting attached to someone. | 这就是爱恋别人的问题所在 |
[1:04:31] | When they leave you, you just feel lost. | 他们一走 你就会觉得若有所失 |
[1:04:33] | Having Tallahassee around didn’t comfort me, | 有塔拉哈西陪伴并没有多大安慰 |
[1:04:36] | It just made me feel more alone. | 只会让我觉得更孤单 |
[1:04:37] | Hey. You weren’t exactly gonna score, anyway. | 反正你也上不了她 |
[1:04:41] | You know, you weren’t storming the trenches before I came along. | 在我进来之前也没见你把她哄上床呀 |
[1:04:47] | That’s why I don’t let people close. You only get burned. | 所以我不亲近任何人 因为受伤的总是自己 |
[1:04:50] | You don’t say. | 不见得 |
[1:04:53] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[1:04:55] | You know what they call twinkies in Mexico? “Low Sub Marinos”. | 你猜在墨西哥管夹心蛋糕叫什么 洛萨玛丽诺 |
[1:04:59] | – That’s where I’m headed, amigo. – Whatever. | -这是我要去的地方 伙计 -随便你 |
[1:05:59] | – Oh, my god. – I know. | -天哪 -是啊 |
[1:06:00] | This is really fun. | 真好玩 |
[1:06:01] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[1:06:27] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[1:06:32] | I’m going after Wichita. | 我要去找维琪塔 |
[1:06:34] | Look, you ever read that book “She’s just not that into you?” | 读过那本书吗 《她只是不爱你》 |
[1:06:37] | You can’t make yourself too available. | 你不能太主动 |
[1:06:40] | I don’t care, all right? I wanna be with her. | 我不在乎 行吗 我想跟她在一起 |
[1:06:43] | Have fun in Mexico. | 祝你在墨西哥玩得开心 |
[1:06:50] | Come on. Hurry. | 快跑 快 |
[1:06:56] | Get in. | 上车 |
[1:07:06] | Come on, go. | 快开 快 |
[1:07:10] | Go, go. | 开车 快 |
[1:07:24] | On the count of three. one, two, three. | 数三下 一 二 三 |
[1:07:42] | Uhn. You okay? Come on. Hurry, get up. | 你没事吧 快点 起来 |
[1:07:46] | – Come on, let’s go. – Yeah. | -起来 我们走 -好 |
[1:07:53] | There. | 那边 |
[1:08:12] | Um, uh… I’m not great at farewells, so, uh, | 我不太擅长告别 所以… |
[1:08:19] | That’ll do, pig. | 别再出糗 你个猪头 |
[1:08:21] | That’s the worst goodbye I have ever heard, | 这是我听过的最糟糕的告别 |
[1:08:23] | And you stole it from a movie. | 而且你还是从电影里偷学来的 |
[1:08:29] | Tell the ladies I said hey. | 代我向女士们问个好 |
[1:08:31] | You know, their pictures were in someone’s wallet too. | 也曾有人至爱她们 |
[1:08:59] | Hop in the car, Evel Knievel. | 上车吧 伊佛·克尼弗[著名摩托车飞人] |
[1:09:02] | – Let’s go ride the roller coaster. – Thanks. | -咱们去坐过山车 -谢了 |
[1:09:15] | Go! | 快跑 |
[1:10:17] | Not as fun as I remember. | 不像我印象里那么好玩了 |
[1:10:24] | Shoot the control box. | 打那个控制器 |
[1:10:59] | – Columbus? – Tallahassee? | -哥伦布 -塔拉哈西 |
[1:11:01] | I think they might actually require our assistance this time. | 这次她们真要我们拔刀相助了 |
[1:11:05] | – Buckle up. – Yeah. I’m way ahead of you. | -系好安全带 -早系好了 |
[1:11:11] | Time to nut up or shut up. | 不成功则成仁 |
[1:11:18] | Holy shit. | 该死的 |
[1:11:38] | Rule 2: Double Tap | 法则二 两发连射 |
[1:11:41] | My mama always told me someday I’d be good at something. | 我妈总跟我说 总有一天我会有一技之长 |
[1:11:46] | Who’d have guessed that something would be zombie killing? | 谁料这一技之长居然是消灭僵尸 |
[1:11:48] | Probably nobody. | 估计谁也想不到 |
[1:11:51] | Look. | 看 |
[1:11:55] | We better start working on our apology. | 我们最好开始想想怎么道歉了 |
[1:12:12] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不 |
[1:12:24] | – Hey! Ohio! – Over here! | -俄亥俄的 -这边 |
[1:12:25] | – Hey! help! – Help! | -救命 -救命 |
[1:12:27] | – Oh, my god. – Help! | -天哪 -救命 |
[1:12:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:12:34] | Hey, they’re up there. They’re okay. | 她们在上面 她们没事 |
[1:12:35] | What are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么 |
[1:12:37] | That’s your gal. | 那可是你的妞 |
[1:12:40] | – Over here! – Help! | -这边 -救命 |
[1:12:44] | Come on! Come get a piece of Tallahassee! | 放马过来吧 来吃你塔拉哈西爷爷呀 |
[1:12:48] | Anybody hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[1:12:50] | Tallahassee’s nice this time of year! | 这个季节里你爷爷的肉最好吃 |
[1:12:53] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:12:55] | Come on, you ugly bastards! | 来吧 你们这些丑八怪 |
[1:13:15] | Holy shit. | 帅呆了 |
[1:13:19] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[1:13:48] | Motherfucker! | 你大爷的 |
[1:14:20] | Shit. I’m out of shells. | 该死 我没子弹了 |
[1:14:26] | Bingo. | 正中 |
[1:14:50] | Here we go. | 接招 |
[1:17:22] | Oh. Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:17:26] | – Wichita! Little Rock! – Hurry! | -维琪塔 小岩城 -快点 |
[1:17:32] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[1:17:34] | Look at this fucking clown. | 瞧瞧这恶心的小丑 |
[1:17:39] | Of course. It had to be a clown. | 当然 我和小丑本来就是冤家路窄 |
[1:17:42] | Fuck. | 死定了 |
[1:17:46] | No, wait, it had to be a clown, and it had to be Wichita | 不 慢着 一边是怪兽 一边是公主 |
[1:17:49] | For me to finally understand | 这才让我如梦初醒 |
[1:17:52] | that some rules are made to be broken. | 有些法则就是要来打破的 |
[1:17:54] | Rule 17: Be a Hero | 法则17 路见不平拔刀相助 |
[1:17:58] | Time to nut up or shut up. | 不成功则成仁 |
[1:18:04] | Fuck this clown. | 去死吧小丑 |
[1:18:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:52] | Get your gun. Here you go. Hi. | 拿上枪 来 |
[1:18:56] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[1:19:06] | Krista. | 我叫克丽丝塔 |
[1:19:42] | Okay. We should probably head out now. | 好了 我们现在该出去了 |
[1:19:50] | Finally got to first base. | 有情人终成眷属 |
[1:19:52] | Not bad for that scrawny little spit-fuck. | 娘娘腔真是艳福不浅啊 |
[1:20:03] | Where’s Florida? | 佛罗里达猛男呢 |
[1:20:07] | Fried Twinkies | 油炸夹心蛋糕 |
[1:20:09] | I have a little hunch. | 我有直觉 |
[1:20:12] | Where are you, you spongy, yellow, delicious bastards? | 死哪去了 你们这些美味松软的黄色小混球 |
[1:20:16] | Where are you? | 在哪儿 |
[1:20:22] | False advertising. | 广告骗人的 |
[1:20:28] | Jesus christ. | 上帝啊 |
[1:20:31] | You want a snow ball or something? | 你想吃点雪球蛋糕或是什么吗 |
[1:21:00] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[1:21:08] | Words cannot express. | 踏破铁鞋无觅处 |
[1:21:11] | It’s too soon. | 得来全不费工夫 |
[1:21:13] | Do you think you could maybe just pick out the buckshot | 要不你把子弹挑出来 |
[1:21:15] | and just kind of eat around it? | 只拿边上的吃 |
[1:21:17] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:21:21] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:23] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:21:28] | That face? | 那个表情 |
[1:21:29] | That’s me realizing that those smart girls in that big black truck | 让我明白车里那两个冰雪聪明的小妞 |
[1:21:34] | And that big guy in that snakeskin jacket, | 和那个穿蛇皮夹克的猛男 |
[1:21:37] | They were the closest to something I’d always wanted | 他们正是我苦苦追寻 |
[1:21:40] | But never really had. | 却从未找到的东西 |
[1:21:42] | A family. | 家 |
[1:21:43] | I trusted them and they trusted me. | 我们彼此心心相印 肝胆相照 |
[1:21:50] | Rule number 32: Enjoy the little things. | 活命法则32 享受点滴小事 |
[1:21:53] | Tallahassee got his twinkie. | 塔拉哈西得到了他梦寐以求的夹心蛋糕 |
[1:21:55] | And even though life would never be simple or innocent again, | 即使往日那简单单纯的生活一去不复返 |
[1:22:00] | As he savored that spongy, yellow log of cream, | 当他尽情品尝那松软的奶油卷时 |
[1:22:03] | We had hope. We had each other. | 我们拥有了希望 拥有了彼此 |
[1:22:07] | And without other people, well, you might as well be a zombie. | 要是没有伙伴相随 你和僵尸没有分别 |
[1:22:12] | – Thank you so much. – You had us going. | -非常感谢 -你把我们吓坏了 |
[1:22:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:22:18] | That was very funny. | 很好玩 |
[1:22:19] | So until next time, remeber, | 所以下次请记住 |
[1:22:21] | Cardio, Seat belts, | 有氧健身 系好安全带 |
[1:22:23] | and this has nothing to do with anything, | 还有下面这点 虽然和其他没什么关系 |
[1:22:24] | But a little sunscreen never hurt anybody. | 但彼此关爱 有益无害 |
[1:22:29] | I’m Columbus, Ohio, | 我是俄亥俄州哥伦布人 |
[1:22:30] | from Zombieland, saying good night. | 来自僵尸之地 晚安 |
[1:26:58] | In the words of the immortal Jean Paul Sartre… | 以不朽的简·鲍尔·萨特的话说… |
[1:27:08] | In the– ln the immortal– How do you do it? | 以不朽的… 你怎么做到的 |
[1:27:11] | Just give me a little hint. | 给点提示 |
[1:27:12] | In the words of, uh, the immortal, uh, | 以不朽的… |
[1:27:15] | philosopher Jean Paul Sartre, uh, | 哲人简·鲍尔·萨特的话说 |
[1:27:20] | Au revoir, gopher. | 永别了 小地鼠[《疯狂高尔夫》中的台词] |
[1:27:22] | Okay. | 好的 |