Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Zero Dark Thirty(猎杀本·拉登)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Zero Dark Thirty(猎杀本·拉登)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:猎杀本·拉登
英文名称:Zero Dark Thirty
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] 片名:猎杀本拉登
[00:38] 本片根据真实事件的一手材料拍摄
[00:45] United 1523,did you hear your company… Did you hear… 联航1523航班 你听到你的公司… 你听见吗
[00:47] We were just answering your call. 我们刚刚回应了你的呼叫
[00:49] We did hear that yelling,too. 我们确实听到了叫喊
[00:51] We couldn’t tell what it was either. 我们不知道究竟发生了什么
[00:52] United 93… 93航班…
[00:54] – Has he turned to the east now? – Please state your emergency. – 现在飞机调头向东飞去吗 – 请报告你的紧急情况
[00:55] 2011年9月11日
[00:56] The flight attendant is advising our reps that the pilot and everyone’s been stabbed. 空乘告诉我们 飞行员和所有人都被劫持了
[01:00] And we can’t breathe. 我们不能呼吸
[01:01] I don’t know. I think we ‘re getting hijacked. 我不知道 好像是被劫持了
[01:02] …hijacked aircraft headed towards New York. 被劫持飞机飞向纽约
[01:04] – Is this real world or exercise? – No,this is not an exercise. – 这是真的吗?还是在演习?- 不 这不是演习
[01:06] Can anybody get up to the cockpit? 在驾驶舱 有人能去驾驶舱吗?
[01:08] What’s going on,Betty? 发生了什么事情 贝蒂?
[01:09] Betty,talk to me. 贝蒂 请跟我说话
[01:11] A plane just crashed into the World Trade Center 一架飞机撞进了世贸中心
[01:12] I think we might have lost her. 我想我们可能失去了她
[01:14] Hey,Mom,I’m sure that you’ve heard 嘿 妈妈 我知道你听到了
[01:16] that a plane crashed into World Trade Center One. 一架飞机撞进了世贸大厦一号大楼
[01:18] We’re fine. We’re in World Trade Center Two. 我们没事 我们在世贸大厦二号大楼
[01:21] I’m on a plane that’s been hijacked. 我现在在那家被劫持的飞机上
[01:22] I hope to be able to see your face again,baby. 我希望能再看到你的脸 宝贝
[01:25] I love you. Bye. 我爱你
[01:26] We got reports of another incoming plane. 我们得到另一架飞机的报告
[01:28] We may have to take cover in the stairwell. 我们可能要躲在楼梯间了
[01:32] Lieutenant Brown,Ladder 18. One of the towers just collapsed. 布朗上尉 刚刚倒塌的大楼之一
[01:35] – Hello,ma ‘am? – Help! – 喂 女士 – 救我
[01:37] That tower just came down on top of everybody! 那幢大楼倒塌下来压死了很多人
[01:39] Are they gonna be able to get somebody up here? 会不会有人上来啊?
[01:40] Of course,ma ‘am. We’re coming up to you. 他们就在路上呢 女士
[01:42] Well,there’s no one here yet,and the floor’s completely engulfed. 现在还没人来 整层楼都塌了
[01:45] We’re on the floor and we can’t breathe. 我们都在地上 大家都不能呼吸
[01:47] Hold on one second,please. 请坚持一起下
[01:48] I’m gonna die,aren’t I? 我要死了 是不是?
[01:49] No,no,no,no,no,no! 不不不
[01:51] – I’m gonna die. – Ma ‘am… – 我觉得我要死了 – 女士
[01:52] I’m gonna die,I know it. 我要死了
[01:54] Stay calm,stay calm,stay calm. 女士 请您冷静 冷静…
[01:55] Please,God. 上帝保佑
[01:57] You’re doing a good job,ma ‘am. 您现在做得很好 女士
[01:58] You’re doing a good job. You’re doing fine. 您做得很好
[02:00] It’s so hot. I’m burning up. 太热了… 我好热…
[02:02] Ma ‘am,you are fine. They’re gonna come get you. 女士 你没事吧 马上就有人来救你
[02:04] Can anyone hear me? 有人能听到吗?
[02:06] Oh,my God. 天呐…
[02:10] 2年后
[02:14] 沙特组
[02:28] I own you,Ammar. 我是你的主人 阿马尔
[02:31] You belong to me. 你是我的
[02:35] Look at me. 看我
[02:39] If you don’t look at me when I talk to you,I hurt you! 我跟你说话时候你不看着我 酷刑伺候
[02:42] You step off this mat,I hurt you! 走出这个垫子 酷刑伺候
[02:44] If you lie to me,I’m gonna hurt you! 要是骗我 酷刑伺候
[02:47] Now,now look at me! 现在 看着我
[02:50] Look at me,Ammar! 看着我 阿马尔
[02:56] Come on. 来
[03:23] Nobody talks to him. 都别跟他说话
[03:24] Roger that. 知道了
[03:26] Are we gonna board these windows up or what? 把窗子都封起来还是怎样?
[03:34] Just off the plane from Washington. 这刚从华府来的飞机下来
[03:38] Rocking your best suit for your first interrogation. 第一场审讯 穿上了最好的一身
[03:41] And you get this guy. 结果却摊上这家伙
[03:43] They’re not always this intense. 不是总是这么剑拔弩张的
[03:45] I’m fine. 我没事
[03:49] Well,just so you know,it’s gonna take a while. 还是得跟你说声 审讯需要时间
[03:52] He has to learn how helpless he is. 他要明白自己有多无助
[03:59] Come on,let’s get a coffee. 来吧 弄杯咖啡去
[04:00] No,we should go back in. 不 我们应该回去
[04:09] There’s no shame if you want to watch from the monitor. 如果你想从监控录像头看 也没什么丢人的
[04:16] All right. 好吧
[04:22] Might want to put this on. 戴上这个吧
[04:25] You’re not wearing one. 你没戴啊
[04:28] Is he ever getting out? 他还有机会重见天日吗?
[04:31] Never. 没戏的
[04:32] Let’s go. 走吧
[04:35] 黑牢
[04:35] 黑牢 中情局建立的秘密审讯地点 遍布世界各地官方不予承认
[04:37] 地点不明
[04:48] Right now, 现在
[04:50] all this is about,simply,is you coming to terms with your situation. 就看你能不能明白自己的处境
[04:56] It’s you and me,bro. 兄弟 就是你我之间解决了
[05:00] I want you to understand that I know you, 我希望你明白 我了解你
[05:04] that I’ve been studying and following you for a very long time. 我一直在研究你 我追踪了你很长时间了
[05:09] I could’ve had you killed in Karachi, 在卡拉奇我可以杀了你
[05:11] but I didn’t,I let you live,so that you and I could talk. 但我没这么做 我放你生路 是希望你跟我…可以谈谈
[05:15] Then you beat me when my hands are tied. 结果你却把我绑了以后打我
[05:19] So I won’t talk to you. 所以我什么也不会说
[05:20] Well,life isn’t always fair,my friend. 生活不总是公平的 朋友
[05:24] Did you really think that when we got you,I would be a nice fucking guy? 你真以为 我们抓到你之后 还能他妈指着我好商好量?
[05:28] You’re a mid-level guy. 你就是个中不溜级别
[05:30] You’re a garbage man in the corporation! 收垃圾的而已
[05:33] Why should I respect you,huh? 我为什么要尊重你 啊?
[05:36] Why? 为什么
[05:37] And you’re a money man. 你是管钱的
[05:40] Paperboy. 送信的
[05:42] A disgrace to humanity. 你是人类的耻辱
[05:44] You and your uncle murdered 3,000 innocent people. 你和你舅舅杀了三千无辜人民
[05:49] Yeah. 是的
[05:51] I have your name on a $5,000 transfer via Western Union to a 9/11 hijacker. 在通过西联银行给911劫机犯的5000美元 转账交易中我找到了你的名字
[06:01] And you got popped with 抓到你的时候
[06:02] 150 kilograms of high explosives in your house! 还在你家缴获了150公斤烈性炸药
[06:09] And then you dare question me? 你还有胆子问我话?
[06:18] Come on,man,I’m fucking with you. 好啦老兄 逗你玩儿呢
[06:22] I don’t want to talk about 9/11 yet. 我现在还不想说到911
[06:26] What I want to focus on is the Saudi group. 我现在关心的是沙特集团
[06:35] 哈札姆·阿克什米尔 2003年利雅得自杀式爆炸嫌疑人
[06:35] That there is Hazem al-Kashmiri. 照片上 是哈札姆·阿克什米尔
[06:40] And I know this dude is up to some serious shit. 我知道他有新盘算
[06:42] What I want from you is his Saudi e-mail. 从你这里 我想知道他的沙特邮箱
[06:47] Ammar,bro,I know that you know this dude. 阿马尔… 我知道你知道的
[06:49] Just give me his e-mail and I will give you a blanket. 把他的邮箱告诉我 我就给你块毯子
[06:52] I will give you a blanket and some solid food. 我会给你块毯子 给你些干的食物
[06:59] I know that you know him. 我知道你认识他
[07:04] I told you before,I won’t talk to you. 都跟你说了 我不会跟你说的
[07:11] Have it your way. Let’s go. 那还是你的例常…来吧
[07:14] Come on. 过来
[07:19] When you lie to me, 要是骗我
[07:21] I hurt you. 酷刑伺候
[07:42] Grab me the bucket. 把桶给我
[07:52] Put some water in it. 盛点水
[07:56] Come on,let’s go! 快点
[08:01] Come on,give it to me. 快给我
[08:06] 尤塞夫 1993年世贸中心爆炸案主谋
[08:06] Hazem was a friend of Ramzi Yousef. 哈札姆是拉米兹·尤塞夫的朋友
[08:09] You guys met in Iran,back in the ’90s. 你们90年代在伊朗认识的
[08:11] I don’t know! 我不知道
[08:15] FucK you! 我操
[08:22] Give me the e-mails of the rest of the Saudi group. 给我沙特集团其他人的邮箱
[08:26] Give me one e-mail and I will stop this! 给我一个邮箱我就停手
[08:29] Who’s in the Saudi group? 沙特集团里都有谁?
[08:31] And what’s the target? 目标是什么?
[08:34] Where was the last time you saw bin Laden? 最后一次你在哪里见到本·拉登?
[08:37] Where was the last time you saw bin Laden,huh? 你最后一次见到本·拉登是在哪儿?
[08:41] You know,when you lie to me,I hurt you. 你知道的 你骗我 那就是酷刑伺候
[08:53] This is what defeat looks like,bro. 兄弟 失败就是这个感觉
[08:56] Your jihad is over. 你们的圣战结束了
[09:00] Get him up. 把他拉起来
[09:12] Try to understand the concept here. 你要明白形势 知道吗
[09:15] Okay,I have time,you don’t. 我有时间 你没有
[09:17] I have other things to do,but you don’t. 我还可以干别的 你不行
[09:24] It’s cool that you’re strong. I respect it,I do. 你很坚强 我敬佩这点 真的
[09:28] But in the end,everybody breaks,bro. 但到了最后 所有人都会屈服
[09:31] It’s biology. 生物学道理
[09:50] 巴基斯坦
[10:19] Can you open the trunk,ma’am? 女士 能打开后备箱吗?
[10:26] It’s clear. 安全
[10:44] 美国大使馆
[11:17] How’d it go the other night? 那天晚上进行的如何?
[11:19] It was good. I mean,the local cops needed 挺好 虽然说 当地警方 需要一些战术支持
[11:21] a little tactical help,but he’s Tier fucking One,baby. 但是他在组织中可是核心
[11:23] That’s your moneymaker right there. 咱们中彩了
[11:25] 即哈立德·谢赫·穆罕默德 911事件策划人 重点恐怖分子
[11:25] And this is the guy that’s K.S.M.’s nephew? 这人儿是Ksm的外甥?
[11:26] – Yeah. – What’s his issue? – 是的 – 他有啥问题?
[11:27] He’s being a dick. 犯浑
[11:28] If he’s trying to outsmart you,why don’t you tell him about your Ph.D. 他要是想耍你 你干嘛不给他讲讲你的博士学位?
[11:31] Yeah. No,but I am gonna have to turn up the heat on this asshole. 但我是打算逼得再紧点
[11:34] He needs to give up the Saudi group now. 他得赶紧招了沙特集团的情况
[11:36] He’s got to have that,given the family ties. 他肯定知道 家族联系摆着呢
[11:37] He’s tight with his uncle,he’s got his prints all over the 9/11 money. 他跟他叔叔关系很近 资助911的钱都过了他手
[11:41] He’s got them in his head,he needs to disclose them. 信息都在他脑子里 现在是欠教训
[11:43] All right. 好吧
[11:44] Good. 好的
[11:46] Bill,she’s good to go. 比尔 让她过去吧
[11:47] I’ll get her the right one tomorrow. 明天我把正确的证件给她
[11:51] Was I lying or what? 我说假话了吗
[11:55] Maya,this is Joseph Bradley,our illustrious station chief. 玛雅 这位是约瑟夫·布拉德利我们杰出的站长
[11:58] Joe and I did Iraq together. 我和乔一起派驻过伊拉克
[11:59] It’s nice to meet you. 幸会
[12:00] You,too,sir. 我也是 长官
[12:01] – How was your flight? – Fine. – 航班还顺利么?- 顺利
[12:06] Isn’t that right? 对吗?
[12:07] Good. How do you like Pakistan so far? 真好 目前你觉得巴基斯坦怎么样?
[12:09] It’s kind of fucked up. 一团糟
[12:12] You volunteered for this,didn’t you? 你是自己要求来的吧?
[12:13] No. 不是
[12:20] Third floor,northeast corner. 三层 东北角
[12:29] You don’t think she’s a little young for the hard stuff? 不觉得让她这样的见识那些血淋淋 有点太早了吗?
[12:32] Washington says she’s a killer. 华盛顿那边的人说她杀人不眨眼
[12:36] Children’s Crusade,huh? 儿童十字军是吧?
[12:37] They want to put the next generation on the field. 他们想让下一代新人接触实战
[12:38] 巴基斯坦三军情报局
[12:39] Listen,I’ve got a meeting with ISI in 20 minutes. 20分钟之后我要跟Isi开会
[12:41] 拉合尔 巴基斯坦第二大城市
[12:41] They’re slow-rolling us in Lahore,you might want to bitch about that. 拉合尔那边他们在拖后腿 你记得念叨几句
[13:08] My fellow Americans… 我的美国朋友
[13:09] Did I tell you this? 我跟你说了吗?
[13:10] That this dude in Malaysia,he tells the Malaysian station 这个马来西亚人 告诉他的马来西亚病人
[13:13] that his nephew works with a guy who knows a guy… 说他侄子给一人打工 这人又认识一个人
[13:16] – Here we go. – Hold on. – 又是这种 – 别急
[13:18] He goes to a big feast in Bangkok about a year ago. 一年前这人去曼谷 参加一个大型宴会
[13:23] Guest of honor? 猜猜贵宾是谁?
[13:24] Usama bin Laden. 奥萨马·本·拉登
[13:26] I said,”Was Tupac there,too?” 我说 图帕克在么?
[13:27] This is worth five million bucks. 这消息值500万啊
[13:29] You know we’re gonna have to chase it down. 我们一定要跟下去耶
[13:31] Hey,that’s me,man,no job too small. 没错 别那么刻薄 查到线索就不容易
[13:32] That’s why I have a gift for you,my friend. 所以我给你准备了份礼物啊
[13:34] – Everyone,this is Maya. – Hey. – 大家好 这是玛雅 – 嗨
[13:36] Maya,everyone. Please don’t ask her how it’s going 玛雅 这是团队的各位 请不要问她阿马尔那边怎么样了
[13:38] with Ammar,’cause she’s not gonna fucking tell you. 因为她他妈不会告诉你们的
[13:40] Ammar is withholding? 阿马尔不招
[13:42] Washington assesses Abu Faraj is officially our new number three. 华盛顿那边的评估是 阿布·法拉杰正式成为三号人物
[13:47] He’s the best man for it. 他最合适了
[13:50] Yeah,the London station’s already asking if he’s contacting anybody in the U.K. 伦敦站已经在问 他有没有联络在英国的谁
[13:54] – Like we’re just keeping it from them? – Yeah. – 好像我们在瞒着他们?- 不是
[13:56] Jordanians are being really helpful with Ammar’s transit papers. 阿马尔的引渡文件 约旦方面帮了很大的忙
[13:59] Any imminent threats in here? 有没有眼前的威胁?
[14:01] They want a consulate,a Marriott,it’s low security. 有一个领馆 万豪酒店的松散保安
[14:04] And they’ve got Majid Kahn talking about gas stations in the U.S. 还有马杰·汗说到了美国的加油站
[14:08] And that’s a conversation? 就也叫对话啊
[14:10] Honestly,there are 600 questions in there. 这里面有600个问题啊
[14:12] I’d do Heathrow,the Saudis… 我会关注西斯罗机场 沙特
[14:14] Does it matter what Faraj thinks about Heathrow? 法拉杰怎么看西斯罗机场不重要
[14:16] How much latitude does he get to pick targets? 他能在多大范围内选择目标?
[14:18] I think he’ll give up the Saudis, 我觉得他会招供沙特的目标
[14:19] but Heathrow’s gonna be tough. 西斯罗机场就不会太容易了
[14:21] Anyway,anything from last night? 不管了 昨晚有什么收获吗?
[14:23] Quetta base thinks they have a bead on the Arabs that escaped. 奎达基地想要对逃跑的阿拉伯人下手了
[14:26] They’re meeting with ISI this afternoon,hopefully set up 他们今天下午会见Isi的人 可能能组织
[14:28] – a raid down there. – Great. – 一场突袭 – 太棒了
[14:30] And Lahore reporting ISI was painfully slow last night,again. 拉合尔那边的报告说 Isi昨晚又是慢得要命
[14:34] They’re beginning to think it’s not incompetence. 我现在开始觉得 这不是能力问题了
[14:36] I agree. I spoke to the chief about that. 同意 我跟站长也说了
[14:40] A farmer on the Afghan border near Tora Bora reports 边境托拉搏拉山区一个农民 说看到山里有一个呈菱形前进的队伍
[14:42] “a diamond-shaped pattern in the hills,tall male in the center of the diamond 队伍侧面是四个保镖 中央有个高个男人
[14:45] “flanked by four guards.” Consistent with UBL’s movements. 这和本·拉登的行动模式一致
[14:48] That’s supposed to be his royal guard? 那几个应该是他的皇家保镖
[14:49] No,that’s pre-9/11 behavior. 不 那是他911之前的模式
[14:52] We have no reason to believe he’s changed security tactics. 我们没有理由 认为他改变了安保策略
[14:54] We invaded Afghanistan,that’s a reason. 我们入侵了阿富汗 这就可以是理由之一
[14:59] Hey,boss,I got a guy,for $5,000 bucks, 头儿 我们5000块可以雇个人
[15:01] he can set up a taxi stand and snoop around a bit. 他可以设个的士站 查看下附近
[15:04] No. Don’t need him. Sorry,the diamond sighting’s bullshit. 不用 不需要他 那个菱形队伍屁都不是
[15:07] See if the Paks will send someone to talk to the farmer. 看看巴方能不能派人找那农民谈谈
[15:10] Anything else? No? 还有别的吗?没了?
[15:14] All right,let’s put some runs on the board against Faraj,okay? 好吧 在板子上贴一些 关于法拉杰的线索
[15:16] Talk to the case officers who didn’t see fit to make it today and thank them. 跟相关特工谈谈 看看今天能有什么收获 要谢谢他们
[15:22] Tora Bora? 在托拉搏拉?
[15:23] – Yeah. – Good. – 是啊 – 很好
[16:20] Come on. Here we go. Here we go. 起来吧 起来吧
[16:29] Let’s just… 让我们
[16:31] Let’s take it easy today,huh? 今天我们放松点
[16:54] Hungry? 饿不饿?
[16:58] The food in here sucks,so I got you some of this. 这儿的吃的难吃死了 所以给你搞了点这个
[17:09] Good,huh? 好吃吧
[17:21] 理查德·里德2001年企图炸毁美国航空一架班机
[17:21] Richard Reid. 理查德·里德
[17:23] Oh,man,I was thinking about him. 我刚在琢磨他
[17:26] Guy gets a bomb in a shoe on a plane. Un-fucking-believable. 他怎么能在鞋里带个炸弹上飞机 真他妈难以置信
[17:30] You know him,don’t you? 你认识他 对不对?
[17:36] Yes. 从前认识
[17:38] I’m glad you said that. 很高兴你这么说
[17:42] I got an e-mail from you to him. 反正 我找到一封你发给他的邮件
[17:46] I got all your come for years,bro. 我们监控你的通讯有好几年啦
[17:51] Who… 你们…
[17:53] Who else is in your Saudi group? 你们沙特集团里还有谁?
[17:57] I just handed out some cash for them. 我只是负责给他们发点钱
[18:02] I didn’t know who the guys were. 我不知道他们要…
[18:08] When you lie to me,I hurt you. 你要是骗我…酷刑伺候
[18:13] Please. 求你了…
[18:23] I believe you. 我相信你
[18:25] I do,I believe you. 我真的相信你
[18:31] Good,huh? 好的
[18:39] Do you want the water again? 还要喝水吗?
[18:42] Or do you want something else? 还是你想要别的什么?
[18:51] Water? 水?
[18:52] Please. 求你了
[18:53] Just give me a name. 告诉我一个名字
[18:58] I don’t know. 我不…
[19:00] I don’t know! I don’t know! 我不知道
[19:03] Come on,let’s go. 来吧 动手了
[19:07] Bring him up. 把他拉起来
[19:08] Here we go. 起来
[19:10] You see how this works? 知道怎么玩儿了没?
[19:17] You don’t mind if my female colleague there checks out yourjunk,do you? 你不介意我的女同事瞅瞅你老二吧?
[19:19] No? 不介意?
[19:21] Good. 太好了
[19:23] Dude,you shit your pants? 老兄你拉裤子了啊?
[19:27] You stay here. I’ll be back. 你呆这儿 我一会儿回来
[19:42] Your friend is an animal. 你的朋友禽兽不如
[19:46] Please,help me. 求求你 帮帮我
[19:50] Please. 求求你
[19:59] You can help yourself by being truthful. 你说实话 就能帮你自己
[20:14] This is a dog collar. 这是狗链子
[20:19] – No! – Come on. – 不 – 来吧
[20:21] No! 不
[20:22] Come on. Come on. 来吧 来吧
[20:24] There you go. There you go. 套好啦 套好啦
[20:29] You determine how I treat you. 我怎么对待你 是你自己决定
[20:37] Come on. Come on. 来吧 来吧
[20:42] I got you. 我扶着你呢
[20:50] Come on. 来
[20:53] Come on. 爬啊
[20:55] You’re my dog,I gotta walk you. 你是我的狗 我得遛狗啊
[20:58] What the fuck do you think is going on,Ammar? 阿马尔 你觉得现在是什么情况哦
[21:00] 瓦利德·本·阿塔西 911主谋之一
[21:00] Wahleed has already told me that you know. 瓦利德已经跟我说了你知道
[21:05] Here we go. Come on,you’re almost there. 好啦 快到啦
[21:07] There we go. There we go. 到了
[21:10] All right. This box here,this box sucks. 这个盒子啊?这个盒子烂透了
[21:16] Now,I’m gonna put you in it. 我要把你放进去
[21:23] When is the attack? 袭击是什么时候?
[21:27] When is the attack? 袭击是什么时候?
[21:31] What? What? 什么?
[21:37] Sunday where? No,whoa,whoa. Sunday where? 周日在哪里?周日哪里?
[21:41] Sunday? This Sunday or next Sunday? 本周日还是下个周日?
[21:45] Where? Where? 哪里?哪里?
[21:48] Monday. 星期一
[21:50] What? 什么?
[21:52] Tuesday. 星期二
[21:54] Come on,Ammar,is it Sunday or Monday? 老天 快点 阿马尔 周日还是周一?
[21:57] Partial information will be treated as a lie. 残缺信息也将被视作谎言
[22:00] – Come on,let’s go. – Thursday. – 快点 快说 – 星期四
[22:01] Come on,which day is it? 快说 到底是哪天?
[22:03] Partial information,you’re gonna go in the box! 不说完整就关进盒子里 懂不?
[22:07] Partial information is treated as a lie! 残缺信息将被视作谎言
[22:09] Let’s go! 我们开始
[22:11] – Saturday! – In the box you go. – 周六 – 关进盒子哈?
[22:13] In the box you go. 关进盒子
[22:14] Saturday! 周日
[22:16] Come on. 快
[22:17] Monday! 周一
[22:20] Tuesday! 周二
[22:24] – There we go. – Friday! – 好嘞 – 周五
[22:25] Come on,let’s go,come on! 好 关进去 快点
[22:28] Hang on,hang on,hang on,hang on,hang on. 等等 等等 等等 等等
[22:31] Sunday. 周日
[22:34] Monday. 周一
[22:38] Thursday. 周四
[22:40] Ammar,which day is it? 老实点 到底是哪天?
[22:43] Tuesday. 周二
[22:44] Which day? 哪一天?
[22:50] Friday. 周五
[22:54] Ammar,which day? 快说 哪一天?
[22:56] Thursday. 周四
[23:01] Friday. 周五
[23:05] 2004年5月29日
[23:08] 沙特阿拉伯 库拜尔
[23:28] …a targeted attack against Westerners and foreigners. 一起针对西方及外国人士的袭击
[23:31] When you look at the breakup of casualties,you can see 在看过最后的伤亡人员名单后 会发现
[23:35] that non-Muslims were killed and so were Americans. 遇害者多为非穆斯林和美国人
[23:39] Don’t worry about the Saudis. They’ll take care of business. 别操心沙特人 他们能照顾好自己
[23:42] Yeah,now. 是 暂时是可以
[23:45] You warned them,they didn’t take you seriously. 你警告过他们 他们没当回事
[23:47] This is what happens. It’s not on you. 就这么回事 你没有责任
[23:49] Who said that,huh,Zeid? Fuck him. This is on me. 谁说的?希德?去他妈的 这是我的责任
[23:52] – Ammar is on me. And it’s on her. – No,no,no,no. – 阿马尔就是我的责任 她也有责任 – 不不不
[23:54] You had what,days,brief custody,unresponsive ally? 你有什么 时间还是反应迟钝的盟友?
[23:56] We cannot let this be a win-win for A.Q. 我们不能 不能 让这…
[23:58] The way you do this is look ahead. 你对于这种事情
[24:00] London,Heathrow,mass casualties. That plan is still active. 就应该朝前看:伦敦 西斯罗机场 大面积伤亡 计划还在进行中
[24:03] Ammar doesn’t have a clue about what happened. 阿马尔对发生的事一无所知
[24:05] – He knows. – How? – 他知道的 – 那又怎样?
[24:10] He’s not gonna talk about attacks on the homeland. 这回又不是美国本土的袭击
[24:12] He’s gonna withhold operational details on the K.S.M. network and probably bin Laden. 他会隐瞒Ksm社交圈内的 行动细节 很可能还包括本·拉登
[24:18] But he’s been in complete isolation. 但现在他完全被隔离
[24:20] He doesn’t know we failed. We could tell him anything. 他不知道我们失败了 我们跟他怎么说都行
[24:22] What,bluff him? 打肿脸充胖子?
[24:24] He hasn’t slept,Dan. He’s clueless. 他很久没睡觉了 毫无头绪
[24:33] You don’t remember,do you? 你不记得了 对吧
[24:35] Well,short-term memory loss is a side effect of sleep deprivation, 短期记忆丧失是睡眠剥夺的副作用
[24:38] so it should come back to you. 你会想起来的
[24:42] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:46] How can I remember? 我怎么会记得?
[24:47] After we kept you awake for 96 hours, 在我们让你撑了96小时之后
[24:50] you gave us the name of some of your brothers, 你…给了我们几个你兄弟的名字
[24:52] and you helped save the lives of a lot of innocent people. 帮助挽救了许多无辜者的性命
[24:56] Which is the smart thing to do. You’re starting to think for yourself. 这是聪明的做法 你开始为自己考虑了
[25:00] Come on,eat up,man. 来吧 吃点东西
[25:02] Some hummus. Tabouleh. Don’t know what that is. 鹰嘴豆泥 不知道那是什么
[25:05] Some figs. You earned it. 还有无花果 是你自己挣到的
[25:13] So,you flew via Amman to Kabul,yeah? 这么说 你经由阿曼飞抵喀布尔 是吗?
[25:18] Hang out with your uncle. Mukhtar. 来找你的舅舅 你们叫他”选中之人”
[25:23] How did you know that? 你怎么知道的?
[25:25] Told you,man,I know you. 早告诉过你了 我了解你
[25:27] All right,you got me. You did,you got me. 好吧 被你发现了
[25:30] Flight manifests. 乘客名单
[25:33] It must be pretty fucked up for you guys after 9/11. 911事件后 你们的日子很不好过吧
[25:36] What’d you do after the invasion? Before you went back to Pesh. 在入侵后你做什么了?在你回白沙瓦之前?
[25:42] After 9/11,we had to choose, 在911之后我们不得不选择
[25:45] fight to protect our turf,or run. 奋起保家卫国还是逃之夭夭
[25:47] And you chose to fight,yeah? 你选择了战斗 对吗?
[25:51] We wanted to kill Americans. 我们想杀死美国人
[25:54] Yeah. 没错
[25:55] We tried to get into Tora Bora,but the bombing was too high. 我们试图进入托拉博拉山区 但是但是炸弹在头顶爆炸
[25:58] We couldn’t cross. 我们无法穿越
[26:00] I’m sorry,who’s the “we” in that sentence? 抱歉 谁是”我们”?
[26:05] Me and some other guys who were hanging around at that time. 我 还有几个当时在一起的朋友
[26:09] You know,I can always go and eat with some other dude, 你知道 我随时都能去找别人吃饭
[26:12] hang you back up to the ceiling. 重新把你吊到天花板下…
[26:17] Hamza Rabia. 哈姆扎·拉比耶
[26:25] Khabab al-Masri. 哈比卜·阿马斯里
[26:32] And Abu Ahmed. 还有阿布·艾哈迈德
[26:39] Who’s Abu Ahmed? I’ve heard of the other guys. 谁是阿布·艾哈迈德?其他人我都听说过
[26:42] He was a computer guy with us at the time. 他是当时和我们一起的电脑人员
[26:47] After Tora Bora, 在穿越托拉博拉山区失败后
[26:49] I went back to Pesh as you know. 我回到…白沙瓦 你们知道的
[26:53] And he went north,I think. 我想他北上了 去了哈纳
[26:55] To Kunar. 去哈纳
[26:56] What’s his family name? 他姓什么?
[26:58] Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti. 阿布·艾哈迈德·库瓦提
[27:02] 阿拉伯语姓名结构复杂 这里”昵称”指冠上儿子的名字来替代本名
[27:02] Abu Ahmed means “father of Ahmed.” It’s a kunya. 阿马尔 我清楚战争名和阿拉伯名的区别
[27:07] Ammar,I know the difference between a war name and an Arabic name. 阿马尔 我清楚战争名 和阿拉伯名的区别
[27:10] She got you there,dude. 这回被她抓住了 伙计
[27:13] I swear to you both,I don’t know his family name. 对你们发誓 我真不的知道他姓什么
[27:17] I would have never asked him something like that. 我绝不会问他这种事
[27:19] It’s not how my uncle worked. 这里不是这么处事的
[27:21] I know. 我明白
[27:24] My uncle told me he worked for bin Laden. 我舅舅告诉我 他为本·拉登干活
[27:31] I did see him once. About a year ago,in Karachi. 我是见过他一次 大概一年前 在卡拉奇
[27:41] the Sheikh 阿拉伯语中意为酋长 长者 本·拉登追随者对他的称呼之一
[27:41] He read us all a letter from the Sheik. 他那里有封长者的信
[27:43] A letter? 一封信?
[27:45] What’d it say? 信里写了些什么?
[27:47] Cigarette? 要烟吗?
[27:59] He said,”Continue the jihad. The work will go on for a hundred years.” 信上说”来吧 加入圣战者 我们的行动还要持续一百年”
[28:10] 阿布·艾哈迈德
[28:11] You and I are gonna talk about some of the guys in the training camps. Yeah? 我们会聊些训练营里的某些人 对吧?
[28:14] Okay. 好的
[28:16] Some of these brothers have done some bad things. 这些兄弟中 有些人做了极恶劣的坏事
[28:19] What I want to do is I want to separate them from the people like you. 我要做的是把他们和…你这样的人区分开
[28:24] Definitely,yeah. 绝对是 没错
[28:26] All right,a guy called Abu Ahmed from Kuwait. 行 有个叫阿布·艾哈迈德的家伙
[28:32] A nice guy- 人不错
[28:33] How close was he? What was his relationship to the leadership? 他离核心圈有多近?和领导层关系如何?
[28:36] – I don’t know. – Did he eat with you guys? – 我不知道 – 他和你们这些好人一起吃饭
[28:38] Did he eat with the good guys or did he eat with the leadership? 还是和领导们一起吃饭?
[28:40] I don’t know,sir. I have no idea about… 先生 我不知道 我对此毫无概念
[28:42] Yes,you do. You don’t need an idea about… 这不是什么需要有概念的玩意
[28:48] When you met Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, 当你和哈立德·谢赫·穆罕默德会面时
[28:51] was this one of the facilitators? 这是中间人之一吗
[28:54] Is this Abu Ahmed? 这是阿布·艾哈迈德吗?
[28:58] Yes. 是的
[29:04] K.S.M.,your boss. Ksm?你的老板?
[29:06] I call him Mukhtar. “选中之人”
[29:08] Mukhtar. “Po-tay-to,” you say “po-tah-to. “ “选中之人” 就像我说”土豆”你说”洋芋”
[29:10] I say “fucking K. S. M.,” you say “Mukhtar,” okay? 我叫他”畜生Ksm” 你称呼他是”选中之人”
[29:13] After Mukhtar was captured, “选中之人”被捕后
[29:15] What did Abu Ahmed do? 阿布·艾哈迈德干嘛去了?
[29:17] Abu Ahmed,I believe… 阿布·艾哈迈德 我相信
[29:20] I believe he went to work for the Sheik. 他应该是去了长者手下
[29:28] In Karachi in 2003,or 2004. 2003年或04年在卡拉奇
[29:31] He was carrying a letter from bin Laden? 他带着本·拉登的来信吗?
[29:46] Is that him? 是他吗?
[29:50] – Is that him? – Abu Ahmed. -是他吗?- 阿布·艾哈迈德
[29:53] – Say it again? – Abu Ahmed. – 再说一次?- 阿布·艾哈迈德
[29:56] Abu Ahmed. Abu Ahmed. 阿布·艾哈迈德 阿布·艾哈迈德
[30:01] Abu Ahmed. 阿布·艾哈迈德
[30:06] Who knows who works directly for bin Laden. 谁是本·拉登的直接手下 谁又会知道呢
[30:09] Let’s say he’s part of the mix. 那就当他是众多手下中的一个
[30:13] Were there other people who carried messages from bin Laden? 还有其他人为本·拉登送信吗?
[30:17] Sure. 当然有
[30:20] How many other people? 多少人?
[30:25] Let’s talk about them. 我们谈谈他们吧
[30:39] How’s the needle in the haystack? 草堆里的针找得怎么样了
[30:43] Fine. 不算坏
[30:46] Facilitators come and go. 中间人来来去去 有件事你可以确定
[30:48] One thing you can count on in life is that everyone wants money. 那就是每个人都想要钱
[30:51] You’re assuming that al-Qaeda members are motivated by financial rewards. 你这在相信说 基地组织成员都只为金钱奖励而战?
[30:55] They’re radicals. 他们是激进分子
[30:58] Correct. 没错
[30:59] You’re assuming that greed won’t override ideology 你这是假定说 对于意志不坚定的成员
[31:02] in some of the weaker members. 贪婪战胜不了新年
[31:04] Money for walk-ins worked great in the Cold War, 冷战期间 钱是给了我们不少胜利甜头
[31:06] I’ll give you that. 这我承认
[31:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:23] 黑牢
[31:25] 波兰 格但斯克
[31:49] He says he looks like Abu Ahmed. 他说这人看上去像是阿布·艾哈迈德
[31:51] Who did he work for? 他为谁工作?
[32:03] It was mostly with Abu Faraj. 他大部分时间都和阿布·法拉杰一起
[32:05] They were always together. 他们总是同进同出
[32:07] What did he do for Faraj? 他为法拉杰干什么活?
[32:17] He carried messages from Faraj to bin Laden 他为法拉杰带信给本·拉登
[32:19] and from bin Laden back to Faraj. 再把信息传回法拉杰
[32:22] We need to ask him something to see if he’s telling the truth. 得问他点什么 看看他有没有说真话
[32:24] We don’t know if he really knew Faraj. 我们不知道他是不是真的认识法拉杰
[32:38] He just told me the names of all of Abu Faraj’s children. 他刚把法拉杰所有孩子的名字 跟我报了一遍
[32:42] I think he’s telling the truth. 我觉得他说的是真话
[32:47] 20 detainees recognize that photo of Abu Ahmed. 有20个在押犯认出了照片上 是阿布·艾哈迈德
[32:50] They say he’s part of an inner circle of guys 他们说他属于阿富汗一起行动的核心圈人士
[32:51] that was hanging out in Afghanistan pre-9/11. 在911之前
[32:53] A lot of them say that after 9/11,he went to work for K.S.M. 很多人说在911后 他为Ksm工作
[32:56] When K.S.M. was captured,he went to work for Abu Faraj, Ksm被抓后 他就去到阿布·法拉杰手下
[32:59] primarily as a courier from Faraj to bin Laden. 主要作为法拉杰和本·拉登之间的信使
[33:02] Well,that’s good,but you still… 不错 但你仍然没有…
[33:04] Yeah,but we don’t know if Abu’s on the outside of the network, 是的 我们不知道 阿布是不是在关系圈外
[33:06] a series of cutouts and dead drops, 中间是不是几经转手 情报据点众多
[33:07] or if he has a direct connection to bin Laden. 还是说他和本·拉登有直接联系
[33:10] I mean,does bin Laden invite him into the living room 我是说 本·拉登是不是请他进起居室
[33:12] and hand him a letter directly or is Abu just the last guy in a long line of couriers, 直接把信递给他 还是…阿布只是一长串信使中的最后一个
[33:16] and that’s why everybody knows him? 所以人人都知道他
[33:17] That’s not all you don’t know. 这还不是你不清楚的全部
[33:18] You don’t have his real name,you don’t have a clue of where he is. 你没有他的真名 他在哪儿也毫无线索
[33:21] Yes,but we know that he’s important. 是的 但我们知道他非常重要
[33:22] The fact that everybody’s heard of Abu Ahmed, 所有人都知道阿布·艾哈迈德 但没人告诉我他在哪里
[33:24] but nobody will tell me where he is suggests that. 这就能说明问题了
[33:27] Maybe. 也许吧
[33:28] Detainees could withhold his location for any number of reasons. 但在押犯不告诉你他所在的地点 能有很多理由
[33:30] Perhaps they don’t know. 也许是不知道
[33:32] Perhaps this Abu is actually a cover story and he’s really a fucking unicorn. 也许这个阿布只是个幌子 他其实是只独角兽
[33:36] But the withholding doesn’t reveal what you want it to,does it? 他们不说也不能直接推导出 你想要的结果 不是吗
[33:41] No. 对
[33:42] And if you did find him,you don’t know that he’d be with bin Laden. 就算你真找到了他 你也不能确定 他是否和本·拉登在一起
[33:45] We don’t know what we don’t know. 但我们也不知道我们不知道什么
[33:47] What the fuck is that supposed to mean? 这他妈的什么意思?
[33:52] It’s a tautology. 同义反复么
[33:56] Listen,not one single detainee has said that he’s been located with the big guy, 听好 没有任何一个在押犯说 他曾和大人物在一起过
[33:59] just that he delivers messages,am I wrong? 要我说 他只是个信使 对吗?
[34:02] – No. – No. – 嗯 – 好
[34:07] It’s still good work. 不过还是好样的
[34:08] Let me know when you get some actionable intelligence. 只是下次 等你有了真正的情报再来找我
[34:11] Preferably something that leads to a strike. 最好是能让我们发动行动的
[34:22] 2005年7月7日
[34:25] 伦敦
[34:53] This is what remains of the number 10 bus, 这是10路巴士的残骸
[34:56] which was traveling through Tavistock Square near Euston Station. 当时正行驶于靠近休斯顿站的 塔维斯托克广场
[35:00] There ‘d been explosions near Liverpool Street and Edgware Road stations,too. 利物浦街站和艾奇韦尔路站也发生了爆炸
[35:05] Dozens of the survivors were critically injured, 几十位幸存者伤势严重
[35:08] but many of the wounded were also keen to share their stories. 但很多伤员也迫切想说出自己的遭遇
[35:11] We ‘d just pulled out of Edgware Road. 我们刚驶离艾奇韦尔路站
[35:14] And next thing I know,there’s a loud… A large flash of light. 然后 就是一束巨大的光亮
[35:20] Felt a burning sensation on my hands,put my hands up to my face. 我感觉双手被灼烧 就用手捂住脸
[35:24] I was on the floor by that point. 那时就倒在地上了
[35:28] Yeah,I can’t recall anything prior to that,any noise,any bang. 巨响时 我们没法做任何事
[35:33] Normal life in one of the busiest parts of the capital has now been suspended, 北极光塔 首都最繁忙的地区之一 已经被封闭
[35:37] as just a few yards down the road here they continue to care for the injured. 离街道几码远处 他们仍在照料伤者
[35:39] 巴格兰空军基地
[35:40] 阿富汗
[35:41] And all around,groups of Londoners are standing on corners,asking themselves 周围成群结队的伦敦市民站在拐角问自己
[35:55] Come on. 来呀
[36:05] You,too. Come on. 你也是 快来
[36:18] You Agency guys are twisted. 你们这些探员好变态
[36:21] Detainee’s ready for you. 在押犯准备好了
[36:29] Come on. 来吧…哇哦
[36:49] ISI拘留中心
[36:50] 巴基斯坦
[36:54] I want you to understand that I know you. 我想要你明白 我了解你
[36:56] I’ve been following you and studying you for a long time. 我已对你追踪研究了很长时间
[36:59] I chased you in Lahore. 我追踪你到了拉合尔
[37:01] I had you picked up instead of killing you because you’re not a violent man 我把你抓起来 留住了你的性命 是因为你不是一个暴力分子
[37:03] and you don’t deserve to die. 你不值得去死
[37:06] Thank you. 谢谢你
[37:07] But you do have deep ties to al-Qaeda 但你和基地组织牵连极深
[37:09] I want to ask you about 我要问你些问题
[37:10] before you get sent to your next location,which might be Israel. 在你被遣送去下个羁留地 也许是以色列前
[37:14] However,depending on how candid you are here today, 不过 取决于你此时此刻的坦率程度…
[37:18] I may be able to keep you in Pakistan. 我也许能让你继续待在巴基斯坦
[37:21] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么?
[37:23] I’m gonna ask you a series of questions based on your knowledge of al-Qaeda 基于你对基地组织的认识 以及你身为组织的财务主管
[37:27] and your position as key financier for the organization. 我会问你一系列问题
[37:30] I have dealt with the Mukhabarat. 我和特工交过手
[37:33] I have no wish to be tortured again. 我不想再被折磨了
[37:35] Ask me a question,I will answer it. 问吧 我会回答的
[37:38] What can you tell me about Atiyah Abd al-Rahman? 你对阿提亚·阿布德·拉哈曼 有哪些了解?
[37:42] He works for Zawahiri. 他为扎瓦赫里工作
[37:44] He’s in charge of military tactics. 他负责军事战术
[37:47] In what context have you ever heard the name Abu Ahmed? 你是否在某种情境下 听说过阿布·艾哈迈德这个名字?
[37:54] He works for Faraj and bin Laden. 他为法拉杰和本·拉登做事
[37:57] He is his most trusted courier. 他是他最信任的信使
[38:02] What makes you say that? 你为什么这么说?
[38:03] He brought me many messages from the Sheik. 他从长者那里带给我很多信息
[38:12] Where did you last see him and where is he now? 你最后一次见他是在哪里?他现在又在哪里?
[38:16] You will never find him. 你找不到他的
[38:18] Why is that? 为什么?
[38:19] Even I couldn’t find him. 我都没法找到他
[38:21] He always contacted me out of the blue. 他总是突然冒出来联系我
[38:26] He is one of the disappeared ones. 他是那些隐形人中的一员
[38:35] You know how this works? 你明白这个怎么玩儿的吧?
[38:38] God willing,we won’t have to use it. 真主保佑 别让我们用到它
[39:01] Just act naturally. 举止正常点
[41:02] You’re in luck. I got you a one-on-one with Faraj. 你走运了啊 我给你找到了一次 和法拉杰一对一的机会
[41:05] Seriously? Thank you! 真的?谢谢…
[41:07] Don’t you thank me until you hear what I want for it. 在你知道我想要什么前 先别谢
[41:09] I want you to take care of all this before your favorite subject. 在开始你最爱的话题前 先把这些搞定了
[41:12] Deal. 成交
[41:18] Don’t you want to see what’s in the folder? 你不看看文件夹里有什么吗?
[41:19] You want family ties,financial networks,media sources,disgruntled employees, 你需要家族关系 财务网络 媒体来源 心怀不满的雇员
[41:24] imminent threats,homeland plots,foreign sales,health status,financial resources… 眼前的威胁 对美国国内的密谋 海外销售 健康状况 经济来源
[41:28] Thank you! 谢谢
[41:29] …tradecraft,recruiting tactics. Anything else? 贸易方式 招募策略 还有别的吗?
[41:31] No,I think that covers it. 没了 应该都说到了
[41:32] Yeah. 好
[41:37] “If what they say is true, 他们说得没错
[41:39] “the Shaolin and the Wu Tang could be dangerous.” 少林武当 不好惹的
[41:42] What do you like to be called? Faraj? Farij? 你喜欢我们怎么称呼你 法拉杰 法瑞杰
[41:45] Fuzzy? Come on. 嗡嗡?
[41:47] Hey,what do you like? You like a bit of… 说啦 你们是喜欢…
[41:49] You guys like a bit of Bob Marley? Bit of reggae? 鲍勃·马利喜欢雷鬼?
[41:53] Kick back,take it easy after you’ve blown some shit up? 等你招供后就可以休息放松了
[41:56] you hear? 听到没?
[41:58] No? 没明白?
[42:00] You got some Libyan music you like? 要放点你喜欢的利比亚音乐吗?
[42:09] You did the U. K. bombings,right? 英国爆炸案是你干的吧?
[42:12] You know,you’re the second number three I’ve captured. 你是我抓住的第二个基地组织三号人物
[42:15] I got K. s. M. 我抓到了Ksm
[42:25] Can I be honest with you? 能跟你说实话吗?
[42:28] I’m bad fuckin’ news. 我他妈的绝对是坏消息
[42:32] I’m not your friend. 我不是你的朋友
[42:35] I’m not gonna help you. 我不会帮你
[42:38] I’m gonna break you. 我将彻底摧毁你
[42:41] Any questions? 有疑问吗?
[42:44] No? 没有?
[42:46] All right,you haven’t eaten in 18 hours. We need to keep your energy up. 你已经18小时没吃饭了 我们得让你打足精神
[42:49] You hungry? 你饿了吗?
[42:57] A lot of brothers told us Abu Ahmed was bin Laden’s courier 你的许多兄弟告诉我们 阿布·艾哈迈德 是本·拉登的信使
[43:01] and that he worked very closely with you. 他和你也是关系很近的同事
[43:03] You are thinking of Abu Khalid. 你这说的是阿布·哈立德
[43:07] Who? 谁?
[43:09] Al-Baluchi. 阿布鲁奇
[43:10] My courier for the Sheik. 我和长者之间的信使
[43:15] Okay. 好吧
[43:16] So you’re telling me all the other brothers are wrong 所以你是说 你们其他的兄弟都搞错了?
[43:19] and there’s some famous Baluchi guy 还有个大名鼎鼎叫布鲁奇的家伙
[43:22] working for you and bin Laden that I’ve never even heard of. 为你和本·拉登做事 我却从未听说过
[43:25] Why should you have heard of him? 你为什么应该听说过他?
[43:26] What does this Baluchi guy look like? 这个叫布鲁奇的家伙长什么样?
[43:29] Tall. Long white beard. 高个子 长长的白胡须
[43:33] Thin. 瘦
[43:35] He uses a cane. 拄着根拐杖
[43:36] 甘道夫 《魔戒》中的白袍巫师
[43:36] Kind of like Gandalf. 有点像甘道夫
[43:39] Who? 那是谁?
[43:41] When was the last time you saw him? 你最后一次见他是什么时候?
[43:44] A month ago. In Karachi. 一个月前在卡拉奇…
[43:47] But I don’t know where he is now. 但我不知道他现在在哪儿
[43:49] Sometimes,I wouldn’t even see him. 有时我 我甚至都看不到他人
[43:53] He would just tell me where to leave the messages. 他会告诉我 把信留在哪里
[44:01] You’re not being fulsome in your replies. 少跟我犯浑
[44:03] You cannot force me to tell you something I don’t know. 你不能强迫我说 我不知道的事
[44:06] You do realize this is not a normal prison. 你明白这不是普通的监狱的 是吧
[44:09] You determine how you’re treated. 是你来决定自己的待遇
[44:11] And your life is gonna be very uncomfortable until you give me the information I need. 在你给我需要的情报前 你的日子将非常难熬
[44:18] Where exactly is Abu Ahmed living at the moment? 阿布·艾哈迈德现在具体住在哪里?
[44:33] Faraj is completely denying knowing Abu Ahmed. 法拉杰完全否认认识阿布·艾哈迈德
[44:39] That’s using every measure we have. 手上的招都使了
[44:41] Well,he’s either gonna keep withholding 要么他继续不说 要么
[44:43] or he’s gonna die from the pressure you’re putting on him. 他会死于你施加给他的压力
[44:47] Hey,you want to take a run at him? 你想试一次吗?
[44:51] No. 不想
[44:52] – No? – No. – 不想?- 不想
[44:54] Since when no? 不想?
[44:57] You know,I was meaning to tell you,I’m getting out of here. 我本来是想跟你说 我要走了
[45:02] You Okay? 你没事儿吧?
[45:03] Yeah,I’m fine,I’m just… 没什么事 只是…
[45:05] You know,I think I’ve seen too many guys naked. 我见过太多裸体了
[45:10] It’s got to be over a fucking hundred at this point. 绝对他妈有上百次了
[45:11] I need to go and do something normal for a while. 我需要做点正常的事情
[45:15] Like what? 比如?
[45:16] Go to Washington. 比如回华盛顿
[45:18] Do the dance,see how that environment works. 去去舞会 看看那种环境适不适合
[45:21] You should come with me. 你该跟我一起回去
[45:23] Yeah,be my number two. You’re looking a little strung out yourself. 来做我的二把手 你已经有点被折磨得撑不住了
[45:29] I’m not gonna find Abu Ahmed from D.C. 在华盛顿可找不到阿布·艾哈迈德
[45:38] They killed my monkeys. 他们杀了我的猴子
[45:42] Some bullshit about escaping. You fucking believe that? 还说是它们自己逃跑了 你信这鬼话吗?
[45:49] – Sorry,Dan. – Yeah,I know. – 节哀吧 丹 – 我知道
[45:53] Look,Maya,you got to be real careful with the detainees now. 听着 玛雅 现在对在押犯 你可得长点心
[45:56] Okay? Politics are changing, 政策变了
[45:57] and you don’t want to be the last one 别等监察委员会来了
[45:59] holding a dog collar when the oversight committee comes. 你手上还拽着狗链子
[46:02] – I know. – Yeah? – 我明白 – 嗯
[46:05] And watch your back when you get back to Pakistan. 回到巴基斯坦你也要处处小心
[46:08] Everyone knows you there now. 现在那儿的人也都认识你了
[46:50] 2008年 9月20日
[46:52] 万豪酒店
[46:53] 巴基斯坦 伊斯兰堡
[47:02] Sorry. 抱歉
[47:04] Fucking checkpoints. 操蛋的检查站
[47:07] – Maya? – Yeah? – 玛雅? – 嗯? – Maya?
[47:09] We’re socializing. Be social. 现在是社交时间 别那么冲
[47:13] Okay. 好吧
[47:18] Look,I know Abu Ahmed is your baby, 听着 我知道阿布·艾哈迈德 是你给养出来的
[47:21] but it is time to cut the umbilical cord. 但现在也该把脐带剪了吧
[47:23] No,it’s not. 没到时候
[47:24] So Faraj went south on you,it happens. 法拉杰给你泼了盆大冷水 这正常得很
[47:26] There are still cells in London and Spain who are planning the next round of attacks. 伦敦和西班牙还有组织 他们还有下一轮袭击计划
[47:31] I can work on it at the same time. 我可以两边兼顾
[47:34] – Plus,I think it’s a good thing he lied. – No. – 况且他撒谎也许是件好事 – 不
[47:36] Not at the expense of protecting the homeland,you can’t… 不 不能以国家安全为代价 你不能这么做
[47:39] Wait a minute,why is it a good thing? 等等 为什么是好事?
[47:41] You sound just like Bradley,he doesn’t believe in my lead,either. 这语气真像布拉德利 他也不相信我的判断
[47:48] It’s a good thing because the fact that 说是好事…是因为
[47:50] Faraj withheld on Abu Ahmed is very revealing. 法拉杰对艾哈迈德的隐瞒 很能说明问题
[47:54] The only other thing Faraj lied about was the location of bin Laden himself. 除此之外 法拉杰只多撒了一个谎 就是本·拉登的位置
[47:58] That means 也就是说
[47:59] Faraj thinks Abu Ahmed is just as important to protect 法拉杰认为 阿布·艾哈迈德也很重要 保护他
[48:02] as bin Laden. 就像保护本·拉登一样
[48:04] That confirms my lead. 这就验证了我的判断
[48:06] Or it’s confirmation bias. 或许只是你的固执偏见
[48:12] We’re just worried about you,okay? 我们很担心你 知道吗?
[48:13] Is that okay to say? 这么说没关系吧?
[48:15] I mean,look how run-down you are. 我说 你看看自己现在多憔悴
[48:25] Where’s Jack? 杰克呢?
[48:28] Probably stuck in some checkpoint somewhere. 估计被堵在某个检查站了
[48:31] You two hooked up yet? 你俩没搞上啊?
[48:33] Hello,I work with him. I’m not that girl that fucks. 拜托 我们是工作关系 我不是那种随便的女人
[48:36] It’s unbecoming. 这像什么样子
[48:39] So? Little fooling around wouldn’t hurt you. 好啦 玩玩又不会死
[48:45] So no boyfriend. 那就是没男朋友喽?
[48:49] You got any friends at all? 你有朋友吗?
[48:57] It’s Jack. 是杰克 好啊
[48:59] Hey. 嘿
[49:01] That’s okay. 没关系
[49:03] He’s stuck in traffic. 他堵车了
[49:22] Come on! 快走
[49:28] Come on! 快
[49:40] There’s an exit! 那儿有个出口
[49:46] Oh,no! Shit. 哦 不
[49:48] Come on,over here! 走 这边走
[50:04] The blast left a crater 10 meters,or 30 feet wide,in front of the hotel. 爆炸在酒店门口 留下了10米即30英尺宽的弹坑
[50:09] Police tell CNN the driver of the truck bomb 当地警察向CNN透露 这辆装载炸弹的卡车司机
[50:12] tried to talk his way past the hotel’s steel security gate. 曾试图说服门卫 让他开进酒店安全铁门
[50:15] When armed guards said no,police said the driver 遭到武装门卫拒绝后
[50:18] detonated more than 2,000 pounds of explosives. 卡车司机引爆了重达2000多磅的炸药
[50:21] The Marriott,one of the most popular destinations for locals 万豪国际酒店 伊斯兰堡当地人
[50:24] and Westerners in Islamabad,now destroyed. 及西方国家游客首选的下榻点之一 现已被摧毁
[50:30] 会面
[50:37] 部落领土
[50:39] 巴基斯坦北部
[50:57] The Jords have a mole! 约旦人那里出了个奸细
[50:59] What? 什么?
[51:00] He made this video to prove his bona fides. 他拍了这段视频 以示诚意
[51:03] Shut up! 真的假的
[51:06] Humam Khalil al-Balawi. 哈曼·哈利勒·巴拉维
[51:07] He’s a Jordanian doctor. 他是一名约旦医生
[51:11] He’s right there in the inner circle. 他就在里面那个圈里
[51:15] I don’t buy it. 我不相信
[51:16] Didn’t you tell me yourself nobody turns on al-Qaeda? 之前不也是你说的吗 基地组织里没人会叛变
[51:18] The Jords have worked him for a year,dinners,money. 约旦人也只跟了他一年 吃吃饭啦 塞点钱啦
[51:20] They convinced him it’s his patriotic duty to turn on al-Qaeda 他们已经说服他 为了国家 他应该背叛基地组织
[51:23] and get rich doing it. 这么做能致富啊
[51:24] Yeah,well,so the Jords say. 是啊 约旦人也会这么说
[51:26] Yeah,you’re right. 嗯 你说的没错
[51:27] We can’t rely on this or the Jords. 我们不能轻易相信这段视频或是 约旦人
[51:29] We’ve got to evaluate him face-to-face. 我们应该当面验证他是否可信
[51:31] He may not be that smart. He may be full of shit. 或许他没那么聪明 也许他满嘴屁话
[51:33] But we have to talk to him and find out. 但都要见了他才知道
[51:35] The key is to meet him,so we can figure out for ourselves what he can actually do. 关键是要见他一面 这样才能知道他到底能做些什么
[51:48] He really asked for a dialysis machine? 他真说了要透析仪?
[51:53] Maybe we can fill the damn thing with poison. 我们可以往那玩意里注毒
[52:03] The meeting with Balawi’s off. 和巴拉维的会面黄了
[52:05] He can’t come to Islamabad. 他不能来伊斯兰堡
[52:06] Can’t or won’t? 不能还是不想?
[52:08] He’s not gonna travel. 他不外出的
[52:10] Security risk. 安全考虑
[52:13] I’ve said repeatedly that America doesn’t torture. 我已经表达过很多次了
[52:16] And I’m gonna make sure that we don’t torture. 我们没有 也不会采用严刑逼供的方式
[52:18] Those are part and parcel of an effort 这是我们所作的努力
[52:21] to regain America’s moral stature in the world. 为重塑美国的道义声望
[52:26] Can you give us some sense of when you might start… 您能否向我们透露您何时…
[52:28] He wants us to go to him. 他要我们去见他
[52:32] He’ll meet us in Miranshah with the Tribals. 他想让我们过去 他和族人会在迈丹城和我们碰面
[52:36] He knows we’re white. We’d get kidnapped there. 他知道你是白人吧 在那你会被绑架的
[52:38] Maybe do it somewhere else. 不能约在在别的地方吗?
[52:40] Germany or the U.K.? He’s got a clean passport. 德国或是英国 他有通行护照
[52:43] He’s not gonna travel out of al-Qaeda territory. 他不会到基地之外的领土上去的
[52:46] And you’re not going to him. 你也不会上门去找他
[52:48] I’m not,believe me. 我不会 相信我
[52:50] We’re stuck. 僵在这儿了
[52:55] What about Camp Chapman? 查普曼营地怎么样…
[52:57] Afghanistan. 在阿富汗
[52:59] That could be safe territory. 那里挺安全
[53:06] 查普曼营地
[53:08] 阿富汗 霍斯特省
[53:10] This may be going overboard,but I baked him a cake. 可能有点太过了 我给他烤了个蛋糕
[53:15] Muslims don’t celebrate with cake. 穆斯林庆祝的时候 可不吃蛋糕
[53:17] Don’t be so literal,everyone likes cake. 别这么死板嘛 谁不喜欢蛋糕
[53:20] It’s not too late for you to come,you know. It’ll be fun. 现在想来还不晚哦 会很好玩的
[53:23] No,I don’t want to be a straphanger. 算了吧 我可不想当电灯泡
[53:25] It’s your show,you were the first to see the potential in this. 主角是你 这矿是你发现的
[53:28] Come on! 来嘛
[53:30] We’ve got lots of wine. 这有好多酒
[53:32] Cool. Bring me back a bottle. 好诶 到时给我捎瓶回来
[53:35] I Will do. 没问题
[53:38] Not to get technical,but this guy is actually the first big break we’ve had since 9/11. 别太抠字眼啊 可这个人是911之后我们的第一个 重大突破
[53:45] To big breaks and the little people that make them happen. 敬那些重大突破 还有那些付出努力的渺小的人们
[53:51] So far,everything he’s said we’ve cross-checked,and it’s proved legit. 目前他向我们透露的信息 都已经核实过了 没有说假话
[53:56] And I think the money is persuasive. 而且这个数目也真的够有诱惑力了吧
[54:00] $25 million? 两千五百万美元啊
[54:04] That buys a new life. 人生可以重头开始了
[54:07] Do you think he might be exaggerating his access? 有没有可能 他夸张了自己的进出级别?
[54:10] Possibly. 有可能
[54:13] But al-Qaeda needs doctors,and they are short-staffed, 但基地组织需要医生 他们人手不够
[54:16] and that could explain his rise. 所以他才会在短短的半年到一年内
[54:20] In six months to a year,if he doesn’t fuck up, 能蹿到这么高 只要他不搞砸
[54:23] he could be called in to treat bin Laden. 就有可能在需要的时候 被召去给本·拉登看病
[54:29] At that moment,with 25 mil on the table, 到那时 2千5百万摆在桌上
[54:31] I think he gives up the big man. 他会放弃治疗那个大人物的
[54:35] And if he doesn’t,we kill him. 要是他不干 我们就杀了他
[54:40] 2009年 12月30日
[54:50] – John? – Yeah. – 嗯 – John
[54:52] When he arrives,let me set the tone, 他一到 我先来开个头起个调 然后交给你来
[54:54] and then I’ll flip it to you and you can talk about asset protection. 你可以跟他谈谈财产保护
[54:57] Roger that. 收到
[54:58] Lauren. 劳伦
[55:00] I know you want to get some questions in there, 我知道你也有问题想问 但给巴拉维一点时间
[55:02] but give Balawi a little time after John speaks. 约翰讲完之后呢
[55:07] We’ll cover the basics,have his birthday cake, 把基本信息都收集好 吃个小蛋糕
[55:09] then we’ll get into the nitty-gritty. 然后回头聊细节问题
[55:11] Is that order okay? Or do you want to introduce everyone? 这么安排还行吗?还是大家互相介绍一下?
[55:15] I’ll introduce you,you introduce your team. He knows this is a high-level meeting. 我来介绍你 你介绍你的团队 他知道这是个高级别会议
[55:19] Quick question. 小问题
[55:20] All this taking place inside our main building? 这些都在主营进行吗?
[55:23] Right. And,Lauren, 对 还有啊 劳伦
[55:25] Washington will want real-time updates,so please stay on top of that. 华盛顿那边需要实时更新会见进度 就要麻烦你上心了
[55:29] Be concise. 汇报尽量简洁
[55:30] The director’s in the loop. 局长也会在场
[55:33] And I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t update the President. 如果他没通知总统 我应该不至于很惊讶
[55:38] Yeah,I’m on it. 好的 我会注意
[55:40] Now,I just got to get his ass down here. 好了 我就在这恭候他大驾…
[57:28] Why are there gate guards there? We talked about this. 门卫在那干什么?我们说好的啊
[57:31] No one is supposed to be there when my source arrives. 我的线人来的时候那不能有人拦截
[57:33] You might have spooked him already. 说不定现在已经被吓到了
[57:34] Well,procedures only work 例行程序要真的起作用
[57:36] – if we follow them every time. – This is different! – 就得每次都要坚持啊 – 好吧 但这次不同
[57:38] I’m sorry I can’t explain,but it’s for a good cause. 我没法解释 但这么做是有理由的
[57:42] Look,I’m responsible for everybody’s safety,okay? 听着 我要为大家的安全负责
[57:44] It’s not just about you. 这不是你一个人的事
[57:46] I just need them to go away for a minute. 让他们离开一下就好了
[57:47] You can search him as soon as he gets here. 等他过来你就可以搜他了
[57:53] All stations,this is Whiplash. 所有哨点注意 我是”鞭绳”
[57:56] Go ahead and stand down. 放行 原地待命
[57:59] Copy that. 收到
[58:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[58:35] 玛雅:好棒
[58:35] 杰西卡:- 🙂
[58:35] 玛雅:怎么了?
[58:35] 玛雅:让我跟进?
[58:35] 杰西卡:等下
[58:36] 杰西卡:他来了
[58:39] 好
[58:58] 什么情况了 说上话了吗?
[59:08] Okay,he’s coming. 好了 他来了
[59:11] We’re gonna search him when he gets here. 等他过来 还是要搜身以确保安全
[59:13] Sure. 当然
[59:34] 方便的时候回我句
[59:52] Okay,let’s go! 好了 出来吧…
[1:00:10] Is he supposed to limp like that? 他真的是瘸子吗
[1:00:13] Get your hand out of your pocket. 双手拿出口袋
[1:00:15] Hey. 你
[1:00:16] 阿拉在上
[1:00:17] – Hey! – Get your hand out of your pocket! – 你 – 双手拿出来
[1:00:18] – Hey! – Do it now! – 你 – 现在拿出来
[1:00:29] 方便的时候回我句
[1:00:42] The CIA says seven of its employees 据中情局透露本次自杀性炸弹袭击
[1:00:45] were killed and six others wounded in a suicide bombing 造成七名特工人员丧生 六人受伤
[1:00:47] at a base in Afghanistan. 发生阿富汗某营地
[1:00:49] It was one of the deadliest attacks in CIA history. 是中情局历史上 遭遇的最惨痛的袭击之一
[1:00:52] The Associated Press has learned that the chief 另据美联社了解
[1:00:54] of the CIA’s post in the province is among the victims. 被派遣至当地的 中情局负责人
[1:00:56] Former officials say she was the mother of three. 也是受害人之一前官员透露她有三个孩子
[1:00:59] The Taliban claim responsibility for the bombing… 塔利班声称对此负责
[1:01:53] You Okay? 你还好吗?
[1:01:56] I didn’t think this day could get any worse, 我本来以为 这就已经让今天糟糕到头了
[1:02:01] but bad news from Saudi intelligence. 但是…沙特那儿得到的坏消息
[1:02:07] The courier guy,Abu Ahmed,is dead. 那个送信人阿布·艾哈迈德 已经死了
[1:02:11] It’s a detainee video. 这是一份在押犯视频
[1:02:37] He’s dead. 他已经死了?
[1:02:39] In Afghanistan. 2001. 在阿富汗 2001年
[1:02:41] I buried him with my own hands. 我亲手埋的他
[1:02:45] He’s dead. 他已经死了?
[1:02:46] In Afghanistan. 2001. 阿富汗 2001年
[1:02:48] No. 没
[1:02:49] Where was this? 是在哪?
[1:02:52] Kabul. 喀布尔
[1:02:53] No,I don’t believe this. I don’t believe this. 我不相信 我不相信
[1:02:57] Sorry,Maya. 对不起 玛雅
[1:02:59] I always liked this lead. 我一直很喜欢这条线索
[1:03:03] Fuck. 他妈的
[1:03:26] Sorry,I just got here. 抱歉 我刚到
[1:03:38] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么办?
[1:03:47] I’m gonna smoke everybody involved in this op 我要揪出这次行动的每一个参与人
[1:03:52] and then I’m gonna kill bin Laden. 然后我要杀了本·拉登
[1:04:04] Right. 嗯
[1:04:07] Right. 对
[1:04:11] 人为失误
[1:04:31] I want to make something absolutely clear. 有件事 我必须要彻底讲清楚
[1:04:35] If you thought there was some secret cell somewhere,working al-Qaeda, 要是你们觉得 有什么秘密组织 也在做基地组织的工作
[1:04:42] then I want you to know that you’re wrong. 那你们听清楚 你们错了
[1:04:46] This is it. 就是这些了
[1:04:49] There’s no working group coming to the rescue. 没有工作组会来救我们
[1:04:53] There’s nobody else hidden away on some other floor. 也没人藏在什么角落
[1:04:56] There is just us. 只有我们
[1:05:00] And we are failing. 而我们就要输了
[1:05:05] We’re spending billions of dollars. 好几十个亿花在这
[1:05:08] People are dying! 还是有人死
[1:05:11] We are still no closer to defeating our enemy. 敌人依然逍遥法外
[1:05:16] They attacked us! 他们袭击我们
[1:05:19] On land,in ’98. 98年 在陆地
[1:05:21] By sea,in 2000. 2000年 在海上
[1:05:23] And from the air,in 2001. 2001年 在天上
[1:05:28] They murdered 3,000 of our citizens in cold blood. 他们杀害了我们3000多公民 眼睛不带眨
[1:05:34] And they have slaughtered our forward deployed! 在我们的前线据点上 大开杀戒
[1:05:37] And what the fuck have we done about it,huh? 我们他妈的回敬了他们什么?
[1:05:42] What have we done? 说啊
[1:05:46] We have 20 leadership names,we’ve only eliminated four of them! 我们这里有20个头目的名字 现在只干掉了4个
[1:05:54] I want targets. 给我 找到目标
[1:05:58] Do your fucking jobs. Bring me people to kill. 做点事吧 抓出人来给我杀
[1:06:27] Hi. I painstakingly combed through everything in the system and found this. 嗨. 我费了好大劲把系统所有信息 梳理了一遍 找到了这个
[1:06:33] It’s him. 是他
[1:06:34] He was one of 10 names on a watch list sent to us by the Moroccans after 9/11. 911之后 摩洛哥那边给我们发了 十个要留意的名字 他是其中之一
[1:06:39] Ibrahim Sayeed. 易卜拉欣·萨义德
[1:06:40] They told us to watch out for him. 他们提醒我们要小心这个人
[1:06:42] Apparently,they think his whole family and extended family is bad 很明显他们也也注意到了 他整个家族的恶劣性
[1:06:45] and has ties to K.S.M. 以及他跟Ksm的联系
[1:06:47] He was picked up for fake papers and a doctored exit visa 他想用假证件和医生出境签证离开阿富汗
[1:06:50] leaving Afghanistan,traveling through Morocco 不料在摩洛哥被抓…
[1:06:52] en route to Kuwait. 在中转至摩洛哥再到科威特途中
[1:06:54] Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti. 阿布·艾哈迈德·库瓦提
[1:06:56] This must be Abu Ahmed. 他一定就是阿布·艾哈迈德
[1:07:04] Doesn’t matter,but I wish I had that five years ago. 不重要了 要是五年前知道就好了
[1:07:09] How come I never saw it before? 为什么之前你没看到?
[1:07:10] Nobody saw it,most likely. 当时没人觉得这信息有价值
[1:07:13] There was a lot of white noise after 9/11,countries wanting to help out. 911之后 各种的白噪音 很多国家想给予支持帮助
[1:07:16] We got a million tips,and you know,things got lost in the shuffle. 所以我们收到了无数条情报 但有些信息就这么被遗漏了
[1:07:22] Human error. 人为失误
[1:07:26] Anyway,I thought you should know about it. 不管怎样 我觉得有必要告诉你
[1:07:35] I just want to say,I’ve heard a lot about you. 我只想说 我听说了很多关于你的事
[1:07:39] You inspired me to come to Pakistan. 是因为你 我才来到巴基斯坦
[1:07:42] Maybe you’d let me buy you a kebab sometime. 下次让我请你吃顿烤卡博串吧
[1:07:44] Don’t eat out. 别在外面吃饭
[1:07:48] It’s too dangerous. 太危险了
[1:08:00] 中情局总部
[1:08:01] 弗吉尼亚州 兰利
[1:08:06] Yeah? 嗯
[1:08:07] Dan,Debbie found Abu Ahmed. 丹 阿布·艾哈迈德被戴比找到了
[1:08:11] Really? 真的?
[1:08:12] Yeah. He’s been in the files this whole time. The family’s named Sayeed. 是啊 其实他一直都在我们的档案里 他姓萨义德
[1:08:17] Okay,but he’s dead, 好吧 可是他…他已经死了啊
[1:08:18] so doesn’t that make him a little less interesting to you? 你还是对他那么感兴趣吗?
[1:08:20] He may not be. 可能并没死
[1:08:22] We now know Abu Ahmed is one of eight brothers. 阿布·艾哈迈德有七个兄弟
[1:08:24] All the brothers in the family look alike. Three of them went to Afghanistan. 这些弟兄们长相都很像 其中有三个去了阿富汗
[1:08:28] Isn’t it possible that when the three eldest brothers 这三个大哥在阿富汗蓄起了大胡子
[1:08:30] grew beards in Afghanistan,they started to look alike? 他们会不会看起来很像?
[1:08:33] I think the one calling himself Abu Ahmed is still alive. 我觉得那个管自己叫阿布·艾哈迈德的人 还活着
[1:08:36] The picture we’ve been using is wrong. 是我们之前用的照片出错了
[1:08:39] It’s of his older brother,Habeeb. He’s the one that’s dead. 那是他哥哥哈比的照片 他才是那个死了的人
[1:08:44] Okay,and what are you basing this on? 好 依据何在?
[1:08:45] We have no intercepts about Abu Ahmed dying, 我们并没有阿布·艾哈迈德死亡的 窃听情报
[1:08:48] we just have a detainee who said he buried a guy 我们只是从一个在押犯那了解到 他埋了一个
[1:08:51] who looked like Abu Ahmed. 长得像阿布·艾哈迈德的人
[1:08:52] But if someone as important as Abu Ahmed had died, 但是像阿布·艾哈迈德这样的大人物 如果真的死了
[1:08:55] they’d be talking about it online in chat rooms all over the place. 网络上 聊天室 肯定到处都会在说
[1:08:58] Plus,the detainee said that Habeeb died in 2001. 而且 这个在押犯说 哈比死于2001年
[1:09:01] We know Abu Ahmed was alive then,trying to get into Tora Bora with Ammar. 我们知道的 那时阿布·艾哈迈德还活着 他想和阿马尔一起进入托拉博拉山区的
[1:09:05] That means it’s probably one of the other brothers 也就是说 很可能 是他的某个兄弟
[1:09:08] that’s dead. 那个死的
[1:09:12] In other words,you want it to be true. 换句话说 你希望这是真的
[1:09:14] Yes,I fucking want it to be true! 没错 我就是他妈的希望这是真的
[1:09:17] Calm down. 冷静
[1:09:18] Calm down. 冷静
[1:09:19] I am calm. 我很冷静
[1:09:22] State your request. 说吧 需要什么
[1:09:25] Move heaven and earth, 翻山倒海也好
[1:09:28] and bring me this fucking Sayeed family’s phone number. 把这萨义德家的电话号码 拿到我面前来
[1:09:35] Okay,I’ll go and talk to the Wolf. 好吧 我会跟狼哥谈谈
[1:09:58] 祝安
[1:09:59] 同祝安
[1:10:08] I need a couple hundred thousand bucks. 我需要几十万美金
[1:10:12] Four max. 最多四十万
[1:10:16] Where you gonna get that? 你想从哪儿拿这么多钱?
[1:10:18] From you. 从你这儿
[1:10:19] – You think so? – Yeah. – 真这么觉得?- 嗯
[1:10:21] This could crack open the facilitator 用来找一个电话号码
[1:10:22] Maya’s been looking for by giving us a phone number. 这也许能挖出玛雅一直在找的中间人
[1:10:27] She’s your killer,Wolf. You put her in the field. 她是你手下的杀人机器 狼哥 你让她上前线的
[1:10:30] Come on. 来吧…
[1:10:33] “Allah rewards those that strive and fight over those that sit behind a desk.” “阿拉更乐于赞许那些拼搏奋斗的人 而不是坐在办公桌前的人”
[1:10:42] As you know,Abu Ghraib and Gitmo fucked us. 你也知道 阿布格莱布和关塔那摩的 虐囚丑闻 让我们有多难看
[1:10:47] The detainee program is now flypaper. We got senators jumping out of our asses. 在押犯项目现在根本是累赘 参议院跟那儿挑事儿
[1:10:52] And the director is very concerned. 局长对此也很关切
[1:10:56] They will not stop until they have a body. 见不到尸体 他们不会罢手的
[1:11:01] I ran it. 我执行的事
[1:11:04] I’ll defend it. 我会保护它的
[1:11:09] Done. 就这么定了
[1:11:14] 科威特城 科威特
[1:11:32] I tell you what,man,it’s good to be back in Kuwait. 我跟你说 回到科威特真是太爽了
[1:11:35] And it’s good to see you again. 再见到你真好啊
[1:11:37] It’s been a while. 好久不见了
[1:11:44] I need a favor. 我需要帮助
[1:11:48] Why I should help you? 干嘛跟我说?
[1:11:50] Because we’re friends. 因为我们是朋友
[1:11:52] You saying we are friend. 你说我们是朋友
[1:11:54] How come you only call me when you need help? 你只在有需要的时候才打给朋友吗?
[1:11:57] But when I need something,you are too busy to pick up the phone. 而我需要帮助的时候 你却忙得电话都没空接
[1:12:01] I don’t think we are friend. 我不觉得我们是朋友
[1:12:03] All right,fair enough. 也是
[1:12:06] How about a V10 Lamborghini? V-10兰博基尼怎么样?
[1:12:08] How’s that for friendship? 够朋友吗
[1:12:11] Poor fucker had to get out of bed. 可怜的娃现在还得赶来开门
[1:12:16] Hey. 嘿
[1:12:23] – Thank you very much for this. Appreciate it. – You’re welcome. – 祝安 非常感谢 谢谢 – 同祝安
[1:12:27] All right. 好了
[1:12:30] – Is this a Balboni? – Yeah. – 这是巴尔博尼吧?- 是啊
[1:12:35] Fuck me dead. 很赞啊
[1:12:36] That’s nice. 不错
[1:12:38] Really nice. What are you thinking? 真不错 怎么样?
[1:12:41] Maybe a convertible? Get a bit of wind in the hair? 来辆敞篷的?小风吹吹头发?
[1:12:45] Put the top down? 头上没顶 感觉很棒的
[1:12:50] I think I will choose this one. 我要这辆吧
[1:12:52] Give us a minute? Thank you. 能回避下吗?谢谢
[1:12:54] That’s a nice choice,my friend. 眼光不错 老兄
[1:12:56] Speed yellow. Go big or go home,huh? 赛车黄 百搭
[1:12:59] Nice choice. 眼光不错
[1:13:08] Sayeed? 萨义德
[1:13:11] Who is it? 谁啊?
[1:13:12] Who do you think? Guy’s a terrorist. 你说呢?恐怖分子
[1:13:15] His mother lives here. 他妈妈在这住
[1:13:18] I just need her phone number. 给我她家电话就好
[1:13:21] There will be no repercussions in Kuwait? 科威特不能被卷进去
[1:13:26] Somebody might die,at some point,in Pakistan. 也许某时 某人会死在巴基斯坦
[1:13:31] We got a deal? 说好了?
[1:13:37] 谍报技术
[1:14:18] Hey,Jack. 杰克
[1:14:19] Sayeed family call in progress,but you’re not gonna like this. 萨义德电话这边终于有进展了 可我这儿可不是好消息
[1:14:22] The Ground Branch guys are dragging their heels. 地面行动组一直在拖
[1:14:25] – There’s no team deployed right now. – Fuck. – 无法采取行动 – 操
[1:14:28] but he’s at the Rawal Call Center in Rawalpindi. 但他在拉瓦尔品第的拉瓦尔呼叫中心
[1:14:33] Hey! 嗨
[1:14:35] Why haven’t you deployed a team to stay in Rawalpindi? 为什么没有派过队伍到拉瓦尔品第?
[1:14:40] For one thing,it’s dangerous. 首先 那样做很危险
[1:14:43] For another,the area is too congested for us 其次 那里人员密集
[1:14:45] to be effective without some predictive intelligence. 没有事先情报 不易采取行动
[1:14:48] Yeah,but that’s why you should forward deploy, 所以你更该早点派队伍过去
[1:14:49] so you can shorten your response time. 好缩短反应时间
[1:14:51] Still,it wouldn’t work. 那还是没用
[1:14:52] Why? 为什么?
[1:14:56] The guy never stays on the phone long enough. 他通话时间控制得很好
[1:14:57] You haven’t tried. 你又没试过
[1:14:59] Look,I don’t have the personnel. 我没有人手
[1:15:01] That’s bullshit,man. 胡扯
[1:15:02] Yeah? As it is,my guys don’t get any sleep tracking the threats within Pakistan. 是么 我的人为了在巴基斯坦抓人 几天没合眼
[1:15:07] Right,I understand. 我了解
[1:15:08] But,you know,I don’t really care if your guys get sleep or not! 可你们有没有休息 我真的不关心
[1:15:33] This guy you’re obsessed with,what’s his name again? 你非要抓的这个人 叫什么来着
[1:15:37] Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti’s the nom de guerre. 阿布·艾哈迈德·库瓦提 是战时名
[1:15:41] His true name,we think,is Ibrahim Sayeed. 他的真名 应该是是易卜拉欣·萨义德
[1:15:44] Family lives in Kuwait. 家人在科威特
[1:15:45] We’ve been listening in on their calls. 电话已经被监听了
[1:15:47] Wasn’t it,like,eight brothers 现在已知的 是他有七个兄弟
[1:15:51] and a million cousins,that we know about? 还有几百万个表亲 对吧
[1:15:54] Anyone could be calling home. 他们都会给家里打电话
[1:15:56] – I know. – I mean,it’s not like – 我知道 – 他又不可能说
[1:15:58] he’s saying,”Hey,Mom,it’s me,the terrorist.” “妈 是我 那个恐怖分子”
[1:16:01] Yeah,I know. 我知道
[1:16:03] But,look,over the course of two months, 可是在过去的两个月里
[1:16:06] he’s called from six different pay phones,from two different cities, 他在两个不同的城市里 用六部不同的付费电话打出过电话
[1:16:08] never using the same phone twice. 一部电话不会用两次
[1:16:10] And when his mother asked him where he was,he lied. 他妈问他在哪儿的时候 他会骗她
[1:16:13] He said that he was in a place in the country 他说他在乡下 手机信号不好
[1:16:15] with bad cell reception,implying he was in the Tribals, 想让他妈妈以为 他是在部族里
[1:16:18] when in fact,he was in a market in Peshawar. 其实他在白沙瓦的市场
[1:16:20] I’m sorry,but that’s not normal guy behavior,that’s tradecraft. 抱歉 这不是正常人的行为 这是谍报技术
[1:16:25] Well,maybe he just doesn’t like his mom. 也可能 他只是讨厌他妈妈
[1:16:33] Look,if he talks about an operation or refers to anything remotely fishy, 听着 要是他提起什么行动 或者有一丁点可疑的迹象
[1:16:38] I’ll get on him,okay? 我就马上行动 好吗
[1:16:40] No,no. Not okay. 不 不行 听着
[1:16:41] Look,Abu Ahmed is too smart 阿布·艾哈迈德很聪明
[1:16:44] to tip his hand by talking about ops on the phone. 绝不会在电话上说到他们的行动
[1:16:47] He works for bin Laden. 他是本·拉登的手下
[1:16:49] The guys that talk about ops on the phone don’t get that job. 会在电话上讨论行动的人 不可能是本·拉登的手下
[1:16:57] A lot of my friends have died trying to do this. 我的很多朋友都已经为此付出生命了
[1:17:04] I believe I was spared so I could finish the job. 老天留我一条命 一定是为了让我把这件事做完
[1:18:10] It is in surveillance video and pictures like this 以下是监控录像中
[1:18:13] of the explosive-laden vehicle just moments before it was parked 载满爆炸物的车辆 停车前的录像
[1:18:17] that police hope to find the man who wanted so badly last night 警察正在抓捕这名昨夜
[1:18:17] 2010年 5月1日
[1:18:19] 纽约市
[1:18:21] to leave a body count in Times Square. 企图在时代广场 制造大规模伤亡的丧心病狂之人
[1:18:23] There are some people around the world that find our freedom so threatening 我们的自由 让这个世界上的某些人 感到如此巨大的威胁
[1:18:27] that they’re willing to kill themselves and others 他们不惜拿自己和他人的性命
[1:18:30] to prevent us from enjoying it,but we’re not gonna let that… 来干扰我们享受自由 可这阻挡不了我们
[1:18:32] I really need to talk to you about beefing up our surveillance operation on the caller. 就监听电话加派人员的事 我必须得跟你谈谈
[1:18:35] We don’t have a surveillance operation on the caller. 我们没有电话监听的行动
[1:18:39] Someone just tried to blow up Times Square, 有人差点炸掉时代广场
[1:18:41] and you’re talking to me about some facilitator 你还在跟我说什么七年前某些在押犯
[1:18:43] who some detainee seven years ago said might have been working with al-Qaeda? 提起的也许和基地组织有联系的 某个中间人?
[1:18:46] He’s the key to bin Laden. 他是抓到本·拉登的关键
[1:18:50] I don’t fucking care about bin Laden. 我他妈的才不关心本·拉登
[1:18:52] I care about the next attack. 我关心的是下一次袭击
[1:18:55] You’re gonna start working on the American al-Qaeda cells. 我要你开始调查本土的恐怖组织
[1:18:57] Protect the homeland. 保卫国土
[1:18:59] Bin Laden is the one who keeps telling them to attack the homeland! 是本·拉登一直在指使他们袭击我们
[1:19:03] If it wasn’t for him, 要不是他 基地组织的重点
[1:19:04] al-Qaeda would still be focused on overseas targets. 还会是海外目标
[1:19:06] If you really want to protect the homeland,you need to get bin Laden. 你若真想保卫国土 就要抓到本·拉登
[1:19:10] This guy never met bin Laden! 这个人压根没见过本·拉登
[1:19:13] This guy’s a freelancer working off the fucking Internet. 这人他妈是个网上的自由写手
[1:19:16] No one’s even talked to bin Laden in four years. 已经有四年没人见到本·拉登了
[1:19:19] He’s out of the game. 他已经不是主角了
[1:19:20] He may well even be dead. He might as well be fucking dead. 他说不定都已经死了 死了 可你要明白 你在做的这些
[1:19:23] But you know what you’re doing? You’re chasing a ghost 根本是在捉一个鬼魂
[1:19:25] while the whole fucking network grows all around you! 还让整个系统围着你转
[1:19:27] You just want me to nail some low-level Mullah-crack-a-dulla, 你就是想让我抓个底层的恐怖分子
[1:19:30] so you can check that box on your résumé that says 好让你在简历上打上一勾 说你在巴基斯坦的时候
[1:19:32] while you were in Pakistan,you got a real terrorist! 抓到了个真的恐怖分子
[1:19:35] But the truth is,you don’t understand Pakistan! 但事实是 你不了解巴基斯坦
[1:19:38] And you don’t know al-Qaeda! 更不明白基地组织
[1:19:41] Either give me the team I need to follow this lead, 要么给我人手 让我去调查
[1:19:43] or the other thing you’re gonna have on your résumé 不然你的履历上就会出现
[1:19:46] is being the first station chief to be called before a Congressional committee 你因未尽全力抓捕本·拉登
[1:19:49] for subverting the efforts to capture or kill bin Laden! 而成为第一个被国会停职的站长
[1:19:58] You’re fucking out of your mind. 你已经他妈的疯了
[1:20:02] I need four techs in a safe house in Rawalpindi, 在拉瓦尔品第和白沙瓦
[1:20:05] four techs in a safe house in Peshawar. 各给我安排四个技术人员和一间安全房
[1:20:08] Either send them out,or send me back to D.C. 要不然 就把我送回华盛顿
[1:20:11] and explain to the director why you did it. 让我去跟局长解释 你为什么没有答应
[1:20:33] I’ve been looking for you. 我一直在找你
[1:20:34] More importantly,he’s been looking for you. 更重要的是他在找你
[1:20:38] Yesterday,your caller bought himself a cell phone. 昨天你的盯梢对象买了个手机
[1:20:42] And every time his phone rings,this phone will ring. 每次他打电话 这个电话都会响
[1:20:48] Did I hook you up? 高兴了吧?
[1:20:50] – Did I? – Oh,my God! – 是么 – 噢 老天
[1:20:52] I love you! 我爱你
[1:21:02] My guess is that he lives close to where he’s making the calls. 我猜测他的住处离他打电话的地方很近
[1:21:05] And it makes sense he’d be living in Rawalpindi, 住在拉瓦尔品第合情合理
[1:21:06] 巴基斯坦 拉瓦尔品
[1:21:08] because there’s an AI Jazeera office there. 巴基斯坦 拉瓦尔品第那儿有半岛电视台的工作站
[1:21:11] It’d be convenient for him to drop the tapes off 他递带子会很方便
[1:21:14] if he’s messengering either from bin Laden or through an intermediary. 不管是本·拉登要发布的信息 还是发给中间人
[1:21:17] So when he wants to make a call,he leaves the house,walks a few blocks, 他想打电话的时候 就会离开住处 走几个街区
[1:21:22] then switches on the phone. 然后打开手机
[1:21:24] We need to keep canvassing the neighborhood until we find him. 我们要自己仔细检查周边 直到找到他
[1:21:42] We got a shooter. 他们有枪
[1:21:49] We’re blocked. 被堵住了
[1:21:57] Let me talk to them. 我来跟他们谈
[1:22:34] They said white faces don’t belong here. 他们说这里不该有白人
[1:22:38] If they don’t move,shoot them. 要是他们不走 就开枪
[1:22:53] 白沙瓦
[1:23:07] 白沙瓦 巴基斯坦
[1:23:10] He still on? 跟踪到了吗?
[1:23:13] He’s east of us. Try the market. 在东边 从市场走看看
[1:23:15] Okay,heading east. 好的 向东
[1:23:27] Fuck. 干
[1:24:03] We got a signal on Tipu Road for 10 minutes. 缇普路上出现了信号 大概持续了十分钟
[1:24:08] Then he went to Umar Road for five minutes. 然后奥马尔路上 五分钟
[1:24:10] Nogaza Road. 在路上没有停留
[1:24:12] Darya Abad,that’s in the Umar Road area. 阿巴德 那在奥马尔路附近
[1:24:15] In Rawalpindi,Haider Road. 在拉瓦尔品第海德路
[1:24:19] Roomi Road. 罗米路上都有信号
[1:24:21] He went to the Convoy Road,which is near the hospital. 他还去了康沃伊i路 那离医院很近
[1:24:23] All right? So that’s Haider, 那就是说海德路
[1:24:26] Roomi Road,Said,Nogaza,Taimur. 罗米i路 赛德路等
[1:24:31] He made a call from Haifa Street. 他在海法大街上打了电话
[1:24:33] That’s the spice district. 那是香料区
[1:24:35] Lahore Street,which is also in Pesh,30 minutes. 拉合尔大街也在白沙瓦 差不多30分钟车程
[1:24:39] Wazir Bagh Road,five. 他在维齐尔巴格路上停留五分钟
[1:24:42] NishterAbad,five. 尼叙阿巴德路 五分钟
[1:24:47] Phandu Road,five minutes. 潘徳路 五分钟
[1:24:53] The Grand Trunk Road,45 seconds. 大干线路 45秒
[1:24:57] There’s no pattern. Sometimes he calls every two weeks,sometimes every three. 没有规律 有时两周打一次 有时三周打一次
[1:25:01] There’s no consistency. 也没有连续性
[1:25:02] I can’t predict when he’s gonna make another call ’cause the guy’s erratic. 他的行踪飘忽不定 我无法判断他下次会在哪出现
[1:26:02] Right there! Back up! 就在那 后退
[1:26:08] Meanwhile,our chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel confirms 同时 我们的首席驻外记者理查德·里德已经证实
[1:26:12] the CIA’s top spy in Pakistan has been pulled out of there. 中情局驻巴基斯坦的首席情报员已经撤离巴基斯坦
[1:26:16] He’s been receiving death threats after being named 在此之前 他的姓名出现在一起美无人机伤亡事故的诉讼里
[1:26:18] publicly in a lawsuit by the family of a victim of a US drone attack. 被受害人家属公开提到 并自此不断受到死亡威胁
[1:26:24] Richard Engel quotes a senior intelligence official 理查德·里德引用了一名美国高级情报官员
[1:26:27] as saying the officer is returning to the U. S. 据他所称该情报员已经返回美国
[1:26:29] After the decision was made the terrorist threats against him,in Pakistan, 鉴于巴基斯坦恐怖分子 对他造成了严重威胁
[1:26:34] were of such a serious nature,it would not be smart not to act. 如果不回到本土 实属不明智
[1:26:41] ISI fucked you. 三军情报局耍了你
[1:26:47] I’m so sorry,Joseph. 真是太遗憾了 约瑟夫
[1:27:19] Still on tower three. 他在3号塔上
[1:27:20] 5 Five.
[1:27:23] Signal getting stronger. 信号越来越强了
[1:27:24] 10 15 Ten. Fifteen.
[1:27:25] Keep going. 继续
[1:27:27] 20 15 10 Twenty. Fifteen. Ten.
[1:27:29] Signal’s getting weaker. 信号在减弱
[1:27:36] We lost him. No signal. 跟丢了 信号没了
[1:27:41] Heading south. 往南开了
[1:27:50] He’s up at five again. 又出现了
[1:27:52] 15 20 Fifteen. Twenty.
[1:27:54] He’s moving fast. 行动加快了
[1:27:56] He’s in a vehicle. 他在车上
[1:27:57] Weaker now. He’s shifted. 又减弱了 他在移动
[1:27:59] We’re back to five. 回到5
[1:28:01] He’s close by here somewhere. 他就在附近
[1:28:04] I don’t get it. 我就不明白了
[1:28:08] He’s driving in circles. 他在绕圈
[1:28:20] – No change? – No. – 没变吗?- 没有
[1:28:31] Now let’s hope he comes back around. 但愿他还会回来
[1:29:04] Okay. 好
[1:29:06] 15 Fifteen.
[1:29:08] 20 Twenty.
[1:29:09] 30 Thirty.
[1:29:11] 40 Forty.
[1:29:13] 50 Fifty.
[1:29:14] We’re within 10 meters of him. 现在离我们不到十米
[1:29:24] Back to 40. 又变成40了
[1:29:26] He’s here somewhere. 他就在这
[1:29:27] Look at the cars. Look at the cars. He’s in a vehicle. 注意车 注意车 他在车里
[1:29:37] The guy with the phone in the white car. 打电话的男子 白色车里那个
[1:29:40] You see him? 看见了吗?
[1:29:42] IS that him? 是他吗?
[1:29:43] – Could be. – You got him? – 有可能 – 拍到了?
[1:29:45] – Got him. – Okay,I’m breaking off. – 拍到了 – 好了 收工
[1:29:50] The guy you’ve been looking for,geolocated,on his cell phone 你一直要找的人 地理定位到了
[1:29:55] in his white car. 在他的白车里 打手机
[1:29:58] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:30:02] If you’re right, 你要是没想错
[1:30:04] the whole world’s gonna want in on this. 全世界都会想参与进来
[1:30:07] So you got to stick to your guns now. 你现在得坚持到底了
[1:30:17] Okay. No,it’s great to speak to you,too. I’m amazed that you’re still here. 这通电话我打的也很高兴 想不到你还在
[1:30:23] No,I can do… 我…
[1:30:24] Let me have a look. 让我看看
[1:30:26] Why don’t we say 1:30. 1:30怎么样
[1:30:31] Yeah. 等下 好吗
[1:30:32] Can you just hold the line,please? 你可以等会么
[1:30:36] I need a picket line along the GT highway 我要在Gt公路上拉一整条哨兵线
[1:30:38] and men spaced at intervals along the road and at every exit. 每个路口 每个出口 都 要有人
[1:30:40] Maya,I know. 玛雅 我知道
[1:30:42] So you agree with me now,this is important. 所以你现在没意见了?这事很重要
[1:30:46] No,I’ve just learned from my predecessor 不 只是我的前任让我明白
[1:30:48] that life is better when I don’t disagree with you. 不要和你作对 能过的自在点儿
[1:31:35] Our current hypothesis is that he lives 目前我们的猜测是
[1:31:37] somewhere along the highway,in one of the towns, 他住在这条高速公路沿线 在某个镇子
[1:31:39] or a medium-sized city called Abbottabad,or up near Kashmir. 或一个叫阿伯塔巴德的小城里 也可能在克什米尔附近
[1:31:45] Kashmir’s interesting because it’s a way station for the Tribals. 克什米尔很有可能 那里是部族的中间站
[1:31:49] Abbottabad is interesting because we know 阿伯塔巴德也很有可能 因为根据
[1:31:51] from detainee reporting that Abu Faraj stayed there briefly in 2003. 在押犯提供的信息 阿布·法拉杰03年 在那里短暂居住过
[1:31:58] The good news is he’s driving a white SUV. 好消息是他开白色Suv
[1:32:01] SU Vs are actually pretty rare in Pakistan. Suv车型在巴基斯坦其实很少见
[1:32:04] If he was driving a sedan or a compact,we’d be fucked. 他要是开小型车 我们就没戏了
[1:32:08] Obviously,this assumes he doesn’t change vehicles. 当然这是先假设了 他不会换车
[1:32:23] Good morning. 早
[1:32:25] Good morning,Amad. 早 艾哈迈德
[1:33:31] Any American in Pakistan is a target. 在巴基斯坦 任何一个美国人都是目标
[1:33:33] They don’t necessarily know I’m CIA. 这并不代表他们一定知道 我是中情局的人
[1:33:36] Doesn’t matter. 这不是重点
[1:33:37] You’re on a list. 你已经上了名单了
[1:33:39] Yeah. 是啊
[1:33:41] And you of all people should know that once you’re on their list,you never get off. 你们都清楚 一旦上了名单 就不可能再被划掉了
[1:33:48] Next time,there may not be bulletproof glass to save you. 下次也许就不会有防弹玻璃救你了
[1:33:53] We’ll keep up on the surveillance as best we can. 监控方面 我们会尽全力
[1:35:32] The high-res version. Can you get closer than that? 你可以再拉近一点么
[1:35:34] Yeah,we can up-res this image. 是的 我们可以更新这个照片
[1:35:36] – Even more? – Yeah,do that. – 还可以再清晰?- 好了
[1:35:38] – Make a PDF,e-mail it to me,cc George. – Okay,that’s good. – 做成Pdf并发邮件给我 – 很好
[1:35:40] – Thank you very much. – Thank you. – 非常感谢 – 谢谢
[1:35:41] 捕食者湾
[1:35:43] 中情局总部
[1:35:44] I’ll take that. Thank you very much. 给我吧 谢谢了
[1:35:46] – Take that to her. – You got it. – 把这个带过去 – 好的
[1:35:48] You could clean that audio as well. Just take the low end out. 声道再处理下 低音去掉
[1:36:05] Hey. 嗨
[1:36:08] All right. So tell me how I’m doing so far. 好了 你来看看情况对不对
[1:36:11] Basically,we got a guy who rolled with al-Qaeda 找到一个在基地组织混的人
[1:36:13] and did services for him. 也为他做过事
[1:36:14] We lost him for seven years. 七年不见此人
[1:36:15] Now we find him again,and,boy,does he have a really nice house. 现在又出现了 他住的地方很高级
[1:36:19] Is that it? 就这些?
[1:36:20] Pretty much. 差不多吧
[1:36:22] All right,let’s go talk to the boss. 好吧 去跟老板汇报吧
[1:36:29] You should sit back there. 你该坐后面
[1:36:32] – Sorry. – No. – 抱歉 – 没关系
[1:36:39] So,they’re gonna ask if bin Laden is at the end of this rainbow, 他们会问如果这座彩虹桥对面 就是本·拉登
[1:36:44] is the Pak military with him? 巴基斯坦军方是不是和他站在一起?
[1:36:47] The question isn’t,”Are the Paks protecting bin Laden?” 问题不是 “巴基斯坦军方是否在保护本·拉登”
[1:36:49] The question is,”Would he allow himself to be protected by the Paks?” 而是 “本·拉登愿意被巴基斯坦军方保护吗”
[1:36:52] I mean,why would he trust them? He tried to kill Musharraf. 我是说 他凭什么相信他们?他们曾试图干掉穆沙拉夫
[1:37:04] – Hello. – Sir. – 各位 – 长官
[1:37:08] All right,go ahead. 好了 说吧
[1:37:09] So,a little context here. If you take a right out of Islamabad, 先做点小铺垫 要是从伊斯兰堡开车出来
[1:37:13] drive about 45 minutes north,you’ll find yourself here in Abbottabad. 向北走45分钟 就会到阿伯塔巴德
[1:37:17] Now,it’s a mostly middle-class community,some ex-military. 那是中产阶级聚居区 住了些退役军人
[1:37:20] Not particularly interesting to us. 这个我们不感兴趣
[1:37:22] Except we did find this compound,which is unique. 但我们发现这个院子 有些特别
[1:37:26] We’ve got a 16-foot wall around the entire perimeter. 四周有16英尺高的围墙
[1:37:29] The windows are blacked out. 窗户全被遮蔽
[1:37:31] There’s even a seven-foot privacy wall here,so even if we got up high, 还有一个7英尺高的墙 即便我们爬到那么高
[1:37:35] we couldn’t get a vantage point. 也不会占得到利位置
[1:37:36] I mean,it’s a fortress. 根本就是座堡垒
[1:37:39] Well,can’t you put a camera somewhere? 为什么不能安个摄像头
[1:37:41] In these trees here,maybe? 在这些树里如何
[1:37:43] Get a look into the main house? 好看到屋里的状况
[1:37:45] It’d probably be discovered. 应该会被发现的
[1:37:48] Well,we have to get a look into the house,don’t we? 可我们总得知道里面的情形吧
[1:37:57] All right. 好吧
[1:37:58] What’s this,this cluster of buildings down here? 下面这片楼是怎么回事?
[1:38:01] The PMA. It’s the Pakistani Military Academy. 是巴基斯坦军事学院
[1:38:06] It’s their West Point. 他们的西点军校
[1:38:14] And how close is that to the house? 离那房子有多远?
[1:38:17] About a mile. 一英里吧
[1:38:18] 4,221 feet. 4221英尺
[1:38:20] It’s closer to eight-tenths of a mile. 差不多0.8英里
[1:38:23] Who are you? 你是谁?
[1:38:24] I’m the motherfucker that found this place,sir. 我是发现那房子的操蛋犊子 长官
[1:38:29] Really? 真的?
[1:38:34] All right,I want to know more about who’s inside this house by the end of the week. 好 周末我要知道里面都是什么人
[1:38:40] Sir. 是的 长官
[1:38:51] “Motherfucker.” “操蛋犊子”
[1:38:55] Good. 很好
[1:39:13] Morning,George! 早啊 乔治
[1:39:16] 21 days. 21天
[1:39:18] It’s been 21 days since we found the house. 从发现它到现在21天了
[1:39:21] Nothing’s happened. 屁事都没发生
[1:39:57] – Yeah? – Maya,it’s Steve. – 嗯 – 玛雅 我是史提夫
[1:40:00] Swing by. I want to show you something. 你来一趟 给你看个东西
[1:40:01] Okay. 好
[1:40:04] Okay,you can leave it paused for now,but we’re gonna 好 你先暂停 我们到了再放
[1:40:05] – play through that,go straight… – Hey. – 等会儿再放一遍 – 嗨
[1:40:07] – Maya. Come see. – Yeah. – 玛雅 来看 – 好
[1:40:11] – Okay,this is from a few minutes ago,okay? – Yeah. – 这是几分钟前的影像 – 嗯
[1:40:14] So remember,we’ve got two males, 看好出现两男
[1:40:16] – two females and seven kids. – What’s that? – 两女 还有七个孩子 – 那是什么
[1:40:18] Okay,I’m saying that’s Bushra,the brother’s wife. 我猜是布沙拉 他的嫂子
[1:40:21] Well,how do you know the gender? 你是怎么知道性别的?
[1:40:22] Well,look,this is a clothesline right here,for laundry. 这是条晾衣绳
[1:40:24] Men don’t mess with the wash. 男人是不会沾手洗衣服的事儿的
[1:40:26] Okay,now,watch. It takes her about four seconds 看 她从那到大门
[1:40:28] to move from there to the front door, 用了大概4秒钟
[1:40:30] – so she’s on the older side. – What’s that up there? – 所以她是年纪比较大的那个 – 那是什么?
[1:40:33] Those are kids,they’re shuffling around,sword-fighting or something with sticks. 都是小孩 到处跑 打闹着玩
[1:40:37] You can see their height relative to this,these are cows. 身高跟这个比就可以看出来 这些都是奶牛
[1:40:40] So they’re probably between seven and nine. 所以也就7到9岁大吧
[1:40:42] – Boys,definitely. – Your female’s moving fast. – 肯定都是男孩 – 你说的这个女人现在移动很快
[1:40:44] Okay,that’s what I wanted to show you. Can we pause this,please? 这就是要给你看的 能暂停下么?
[1:40:47] That’s not the same lady. 这不是同一个人
[1:40:49] That’s female number three. 那是女三号
[1:40:53] So you found two males,three females. 所以你找到了…两男 三女
[1:40:56] That’s correct. 没错
[1:40:59] So if there are three females,there ought to be three males. 若有三女 就会有三个男性
[1:41:03] Observing Muslim women live with their parents 保守的伊斯兰妇女都和父母住
[1:41:06] or with their husbands. 或者和丈夫住
[1:41:12] So this third male that you’ve identified as possibly being bin Laden, 这第三个男性 你认为可能是本·拉登
[1:41:15] do I give up all hope of ever seeing a photograph of him? 是别指望你拍个照证明一下了吧
[1:41:18] Hope? Yeah. 指望?是别想了
[1:41:21] You give up your hope right now. 这您现在就别指望了
[1:41:23] We scan for heat signatures, 我们只能跟踪人影
[1:41:26] but we can’t validate if it’s a man or a woman up there. 但不能确定到底是男是女
[1:41:31] We talked about burrowing a pinhole camera,but there’s a high risk of discovery. 我们想过安装针孔摄像机 但很有可能被发现
[1:41:37] We found a safe house, 我们找到间安全房
[1:41:39] but we can’t get a vantage point to fire a telescope over the balcony wall. 但阳台围栏太高 没有有利位置安装望远镜
[1:41:43] We have explored the possibility of digging tunnels, 我们也想过挖地道
[1:41:47] of sending hot air balloons,of rerouting 或者用热气球
[1:41:49] supply C-130s to take a peek,but that might be too alerting. 用C-130s窥探 但那样太打草惊蛇
[1:41:53] We’ve looked for ways of collecting available DNA from his trash, 还想过从他们的垃圾里找寻DNA
[1:41:57] you know,looking for his toothbrush,but they burn the trash. 牙刷什么的 但他们把垃圾都烧了
[1:42:01] We started a vaccination program. 还假装了一次接种疫苗
[1:42:04] We sent a doctor to the house,see if he could pull blood. 派医生去 看能不能抽到血
[1:42:10] But that didn’t work out. 也没成功
[1:42:14] We thought about sending a guy with a bucket 还想过派人提着桶子
[1:42:16] to pull a sample from the sewer to analyze his fecal matter. 去下水道取点排泄物的样本
[1:42:19] What was wrong with that,exactly? 那为什么行不通
[1:42:21] What was wrong with that? 为什么 这个
[1:42:25] The sample would be too diluted. 样本太过稀释
[1:42:27] And it’s asking too much to get a voice confirmation with him on the phone? 让他接个电话 确认下语音也没可能咯?
[1:42:32] They don’t make telephone calls from the compound. 他们不从院子里打电话
[1:42:34] We pulled the cell tower nearby. 我们监控了附近的电话基站
[1:42:36] And I’m also gonna give up hope that he might ever get in that white SUV 我们也别指望他会坐上那辆白色Suv
[1:42:42] and drive around a bit and we could see him. 在外面兜一圈 好让我们看到他?
[1:42:46] Don’t they get groceries? 他们不买东西吗?
[1:42:48] The unidentified third male does not get groceries. 不明身份的三号男性不外出采购
[1:42:51] He does not leave the compound. 他根本不出门
[1:42:52] He does not present himself for photographs. 也不让自己被拍到照片
[1:42:54] When he needs fresh air,he paces around beneath a grape arbor. 他要是出来透气 会在葡萄架下来回踱步
[1:42:59] But the leaves are so thick,they obscure our satellite views. 不过枝叶很厚 挡住了卫星监控视角
[1:43:03] This is a professional attempt to avoid detection. 这是很老练的反侦察手段
[1:43:08] Okay? Real tradecraft. 真的么 真正的谍报技术…
[1:43:10] The only people we’ve seen behave in this way 我们见过唯一如此行事谨慎的人
[1:43:13] are other top-level al-Qaeda operatives. 是另一位基地组织高层人员
[1:43:15] We did a Red Team on your analysis. 我们让红队分析了你的情报
[1:43:18] According to them,this behavior could belong to someone other than al-Qaeda. 根据他们的分析 基地组织之外的人员 也会有这种行为模式
[1:43:22] They did give a 40% chance 有40%的可能是基地组织高层人员
[1:43:24] that the unidentified third man is a senior al-Qaeda operative. 他们是认为不明身份三号男性
[1:43:28] But they also said there’s a 35% chance he’s a Saudi drug dealer, 不过也有35%的可能性是个沙特毒贩子
[1:43:32] 15% chance he’s a Kuwaiti arms smuggler, 15%的可能性是科威特武装走私犯
[1:43:34] 10% chance he’s one of the relatives of the brothers. 10%的可能性他是那哥俩的亲戚
[1:43:37] Basically,we agree with you. 基本上我们同意你的意见
[1:43:38] The house screams security,it screams someone who wants privacy, 这栋房子安保严密 可能是有人保护隐私
[1:43:42] it even screams bad guy,but it does not scream bin Laden. 甚至是藏着个坏人 但说这是本·拉登 太武断了
[1:43:45] You get the point,if you can’t prove it’s bin Laden, 你明白了吗 如果你无法证实那是本·拉登
[1:43:48] at least prove it’s not someone else. 那至少要证明他不是别的那些
[1:43:50] Like a drug dealer. 比如毒贩什么的
[1:43:57] You know we lost the ability to prove that when we lost the detainee program. 你知道我们没能力证明这一点 因为我们的在押犯项目玩完了
[1:44:01] Who the hell am I supposed to ask? 我还能去问谁?
[1:44:04] Some guy in Gitmo who’s all lavvyered up? 关塔纳摩那些有律师代表的囚犯?
[1:44:07] He’ll just tell his lawyer to warn bin Laden. 他会让他的律师去警告本·拉登
[1:44:13] You’ll think of something. 你会想出办法的
[1:44:32] He’d be the first successful drug dealer never to have dealt drugs. 如果他是 那他是第一个成功的 从来不需贩毒的毒贩子
[1:44:36] He has no Internet access to the house. He makes no phone calls,either in or out. 他的房里没有网络 他不打电话 不管是接听还是打出
[1:44:42] Who’s he selling to? Who’s he buying from? How’s he making his money? 他要把毒品卖给谁?他从谁手上买入 他如何赚钱谋生?
[1:44:45] And if you were to say he’s retired,I’d say,where’s the swimming pool? 你要是想说”他退休了” 我会问”游泳池在哪儿”?
[1:44:49] Where’s the gold cage with the falcons? 关猎鹰的金笼子在哪儿?
[1:44:53] And why does he send his courier to the two cities in Pakistan 为什么他派信使去巴基斯坦的
[1:44:56] we most associate with al-Qaeda 我们密切关注的有基地组织的两个城市
[1:44:59] that have nothing particularly to do with heroin production? 却没有任何与海洛因相关的行为
[1:45:03] The President is a thoughtful,analytical guy. 总统是个谨慎小心的人
[1:45:06] He needs proof. 他需要证据
[1:45:19] Go ahead,you guys. 要说说吧
[1:45:24] I got to say,your job… 我得说 你的工作…
[1:45:29] I just don’t get the rhythms of politics. 我就是不懂政治的拍子
[1:45:31] You think this is political? 你觉得是政治原因?
[1:45:33] If this was political,we’d be having this conversation 如果是政治原因 那这次谈话
[1:45:35] in October when there’s an election bump. 就会是在十月 选战激烈的时候
[1:45:38] This is pure risk,based on deductive reasoning,inference,supposition, 这是纯粹的冒险 你有的 只有演绎推理 推断 假定
[1:45:43] and the only human reporting you have is six years old 唯一从人嘴里得到情报 已经是六年前的了
[1:45:47] from detainees who were questioned under duress. 还都是在押犯的逼供
[1:45:50] The political move here is to tell you to go fuck yourself “政治”来这里是告诉你 去你丫的
[1:45:52] and remind you that I was in the room when your old boss pitched WMD Iraq. 提醒你以前的上司在伊拉克 冲锋陷阵的时候 我在办公室指挥呢
[1:45:58] At least there you guys brought photographs. 至少你们拍到了些照片
[1:46:00] You know,you’re right. I agree with everything you just said. 你说的没错 你刚才所说的 我都同意
[1:46:04] What I meant was,a man in your position, 我想说的是 处在您这位置上的人
[1:46:08] how do you evaluate the risk of not doing something? 如何评估不作为的风险?
[1:46:14] The risk of potentially letting bin Laden slip through your fingers. 让本·拉登从你指缝中 溜走的潜在风险
[1:46:19] That is a fascinating question. 这问题挺有意思的吧
[1:46:25] Hey… 嘿
[1:46:31] I’m not saying we’re gonna do it, 我这不是说 可以行动了
[1:46:34] but the President wants to know,if we were gonna act, 不过总统想知道如果行动的话
[1:46:37] how would we do it? 我们要怎么做?
[1:46:39] Give us options. 给我们几个选择
[1:46:47] 51区空军基地
[1:46:48] 内华达州南部
[1:47:15] Technically,these don’t exist. 理论上来讲这些都不存在
[1:47:17] I actually tried to kill this program a couple of times. 我其实几次都想终结这个计划
[1:47:21] They’ve gone through an initial round of testing, 它们通过了最初几轮测试
[1:47:24] and they have excellent radar defeat. 它们能出色的避开雷达
[1:47:27] We just haven’t tested them with people in them yet. 只不过还没用真人驾驶做过测试
[1:47:30] You’ll notice the stealth panels, 你们会注意到隐形面板
[1:47:32] similar to what we use on the B-2. 与B-2隐形轰炸机上的相似
[1:47:34] The rotors have been muffled with decibel killers. 旋翼做了分贝降噪处理
[1:47:37] It’s slower than a Black Hawk and lacks the offense and the stability, 它的速度比黑鹰要慢 并且缺乏攻击性和稳定性
[1:47:41] but it can hide. 但是它能隐身
[1:47:42] So,excuse me,but what do we need this for in Libya? 打断一下 在利比亚 为什么需要这个
[1:47:46] I mean,Qaddafi’s anti-air is virtually nonexistent. 我是说 卡扎菲的防空炮 其实是不存在的
[1:47:51] Maya,do you want to brief him? 玛雅 你来做个简报?
[1:48:01] There are two narratives about the location of Usama bin Laden. 关于奥萨玛·本·拉登的藏身之处 有两个说法
[1:48:05] The one that you’re most familiar with 一个是你们耳熟能详的
[1:48:07] is that UBL is hiding in a cave in the Tribal Areas, 他藏身于部族区的一个山洞中
[1:48:10] that he’s surrounded by a large contingent of loyal fighters. 有一大批忠实的死士追随他左右
[1:48:14] But that narrative is pre-9/11 understanding of UBL. 不过这一说法在911之前比较可靠
[1:48:17] The second narrative is that he’s living in a city. 第二种说法是 他居住在一个城市中
[1:48:21] Living in a city with multiple points of egress and entry, 一个四通八达有多处出入口的城市
[1:48:25] access to communications, 便于联系
[1:48:27] so that he can keep in touch with the organization. 这样他就能与组织保持联络
[1:48:31] You can’t run a global network of interconnected cells from a cave. 在山洞里 你无法与外界联系指挥行动
[1:48:35] We’ve located an individual we believe, 根据一位被关押人士的线索
[1:48:37] based on detainee reporting,is bin Laden’s courier. 我们锁定了一个目标 我们相信他是本·拉登的信使
[1:48:41] He’s living in a house in Abbottabad,Pakistan. 他住在巴基斯坦阿伯塔巴德一处房子里
[1:48:45] And we assess 据我们评估
[1:48:48] that one of the other occupants of the house 房子里的其中一位居住者
[1:48:51] is UBL. 就是奥萨马·本·拉登
[1:49:04] General. 你
[1:49:13] Excuse me. 问一下
[1:49:16] So,UBL,you got an intel source on the ground? 你有确定的内部情报?
[1:49:21] – No. – No? – 没有- 没有?
[1:49:24] Okay,so how do you know it’s bin Laden? 那你怎么知道那是本·拉登
[1:49:27] ‘Cause the truth is we’ve been on this op before,it was ’07, 事实是 我们从07年有过一次行动
[1:49:30] and it wasn’t bin Laden,and we lost a couple of guys. 那并不是本·拉登 我们为此失去了不少战友
[1:49:33] Totally understand. bin Laden uses a courier to interact with the outside world. 完全理解 本·拉登用信使与外界联系
[1:49:37] By locating the courier,we’ve located bin Laden. 通过定位信使 我们定位了本·拉登
[1:49:39] That’s really the intel? 真是正经情报呢
[1:49:42] That’s it? 就这些?
[1:49:43] Quite frankly,I didn’t even want to use you guys, 坦白讲 我根本不想劳驾你们
[1:49:45] with your dip and your Velcro and all your gear bullshit. 装备齐全爬上爬下什么的
[1:49:48] I wanted to drop a bomb. 我想直接丢颗炸弹下去
[1:49:49] But people didn’t believe in this lead enough to drop a bomb. 但大家不够相信这条线索 不愿意丢炸弹
[1:49:52] So they’re using you guys as canaries, 所以上头用你们去做 刺探金丝雀
[1:49:55] in the theory that if bin Laden isn’t there, 想着说 本·拉登若不在那里
[1:49:57] you can sneak away,and no one will be the wiser. 你们可以溜出来 没人会察觉
[1:50:01] But bin Laden is there. 但是本·拉登 就在里面
[1:50:06] And you’re gonna kill him for me. 你们要替我杀了他
[1:50:13] They’re nervous downtown. 那是闹市区
[1:50:15] I don’t think we’ll get an approval this decision cycle. 我觉得上头不会批准的 这个决定不够…
[1:50:32] It’s her against the world. 她一个人对抗全世界啊
[1:50:34] Yeah. 没错
[1:50:38] I’m about to go look the President in the eye, 我等会儿要面对面向总统汇报
[1:50:41] and what I’d like to know,no fucking bullshit, 我想要知道的 不是闪烁其辞
[1:50:45] is where everyone stands on this thing. 大家都支持这样做吗
[1:50:48] Now,very simply,is he there or is he not fucking there? 现在简单的说 他妈的 他到底在不在那儿
[1:50:55] We all come at this through the filter of our own past experiences. 我们已分析过 根据以往经验看
[1:50:58] Now,I remember Iraq WMD very clearly. I fronted that. 我清楚的记得伊拉克大规模杀伤性武器事件 当时我有参与
[1:51:01] And I can tell you the case for that was much stronger than this case. 我明白告诉你 当时的情报 比现在这个准确的多
[1:51:05] A fuckin’ yes or a no. 到底他妈的是或不是
[1:51:07] We don’t deal in certainty,we deal in probability, 我们不和必然性打交道 我们只说可能性
[1:51:10] and I’d say there’s a 60% probability he’s there. 照我看他有60%的可能性在那儿
[1:51:16] I concur,60%. 我同意 60%
[1:51:20] I’m at 80%. Their OPSEC is what convinces me. 我认为有80% 因为他们的过于谨慎行事
[1:51:26] You guys ever agree on anything? 你们有什么事能达成一致吗
[1:51:28] Well,I agree with Mike. 我同意麦克
[1:51:30] We’re basing this mostly on detainee reporting, 这次判断 主要来自于一个被关押人员
[1:51:32] and I spent a bunch of time in those rooms. 我在那种地方待过一阵
[1:51:35] I’d say it’s a soft 60,sir. 我认为60%的估计太过保守
[1:51:37] I’m virtually certain there’s some high-value target there. 我确信那里隐藏着一个很重要的目标人物
[1:51:40] I’m just not sure it’s bin Laden. 我只是不确定是否是本·拉登
[1:51:43] Well,this is a little bit of a clusterfuck,isn’t it? 现在是有点一团乱 是吧
[1:51:48] I’d like to know what Maya thinks. 我想知道玛雅的看法
[1:51:49] We’re all incorporating her assessment into ours. 我们的结论都采纳了她的评估了
[1:51:52] 100% he’s there. 100%他在那里
[1:51:56] Okay,fine,95%,’cause I know certainty freaks you guys out. 好吧 95% 我知道”肯定”会吓到你们
[1:51:59] But it’s 100. 不过就是100%
[1:52:15] They’re all cowed. 他们都被吓到了
[1:52:20] What do you think of the girl? 你对那女孩怎么看?
[1:52:22] I think she’s fucking smart. 我觉得她是真他妈聪明
[1:52:24] We’re all smart,Jeremy. 我们都不笨 杰瑞米
[1:52:34] May I Join you? 能坐这儿吗?
[1:52:39] How is the food down here anyway? 这儿的伙食如何?
[1:52:42] It’s okay. 还不错
[1:52:45] How long have you worked for the CIA? 你在中情局供职多久了?
[1:52:47] Twelve years. I was recruited out of high school. 12年 我高中一毕业就被招募了
[1:52:50] And do you know why we did that? 知道我们为什么那么做吗?
[1:52:52] I don’t think I can answer that question,sir. 我没办法回答这个问题吧 长官
[1:52:54] I don’t think I’m allowed to answer. 这应该是不允许的吧
[1:52:58] All right. 好吧
[1:53:01] What else have you done for us? 你在我们这儿 还做了些别的什么吗?
[1:53:03] Besides bin Laden. 除了本·拉登之外
[1:53:06] Nothing. 没有
[1:53:08] I’ve done nothing else. 没做过其他任何什么
[1:53:13] Well,you certainly have a flair for it. 你相当有天分
[1:53:18] 刺探金丝雀
[1:53:27] 2011年5月1日
[1:53:34] 前方作战基地
[1:53:36] 贾拉拉巴德阿富汗
[1:53:44] No. Yeah. 是啊
[1:53:47] All right,let’s be serious,now. 行了 现在来真的
[1:53:49] Don’t fuck around on this one,dude. 别跟我胡来
[1:53:51] You’re just fucking around ’cause I’m up by two games. 你跟我胡来 还不是因为我领先两局
[1:53:54] How many you got? 给你
[1:54:05] So,Patrick,be honest with me. 帕特里克 老实说
[1:54:07] You really believe this story? 你相信这说法吗?
[1:54:10] I mean,no offense. No offense,I know. 随便说说 无意冒犯 我知道
[1:54:13] But Usama bin Laden? 不过奥萨玛·本·拉登?
[1:54:17] Yeah. 是啊
[1:54:18] What part convinced you? 哪部分说服了你?
[1:54:22] Her confidence. 她的自信
[1:54:24] That’s the kind of concrete data point I’m looking for. 要的就是这具体的数据点
[1:54:28] I tell you,buddy,her confidence is the one thing that’s keeping me 跟你说吧 伙计 如果她的自信
[1:54:31] from getting ass-raped in a Pakistani prison. I’m gonna be honest with you,bro. 能让我在巴基斯坦监狱保住菊花 老实跟你说吧
[1:54:36] I’m cool with it. 我就真没啥意见
[1:54:45] Yeah? 什么事
[1:54:46] Maya,I wanted you to hear it first. 玛雅?我想先让你知道
[1:54:50] You know that thing we talked about? 我们一直讨论的那件事?
[1:54:51] – It’s gonna happen. – When? – 要发生了 – 何时?
[1:54:57] Good luck. 祝你好运
[1:54:58] 50 bucks? 50块?
[1:54:59] 50 bucks! 50块
[1:55:02] 50 bucks. 50块
[1:55:07] Lucky shot. 运气真好
[1:56:39] Apache One,you are clear. 阿帕奇1号 听的清楚吗?
[1:56:54] COPY- 收到
[1:56:56] Copy that. 收到
[1:58:45] Thirty seconds to first turn. 30秒后第一次转向
[1:58:49] Hey,Justin,what are you listening to? 贾斯汀 你在听什么?
[1:58:52] Tony Robbins. 托尼·罗宾斯
[1:58:53] Tony Robbins,really? 托尼·罗宾斯 真的?
[1:58:55] You should listen to it. I got plans for after this,big-time. 你也该听听 这事办完之后我有个计划
[1:58:59] I want to talk to all of you about it. 大计划 还想和你们聊聊呢
[1:59:23] Who here has been in a helo crash before? 你们谁经历过直升机坠毁?
[1:59:28] Okay,so we’re all good. 那我们就都没问题了
[1:59:46] We just crossed the border. Now entering Pakistan. 我们刚过边界 现在进入巴基斯坦
[1:59:49] Pakistani comms,no chatter. 巴基斯坦通信 不要闲聊
[2:00:15] Three minutes. Stand by for doors open. 三分钟后开门 做好准备
[2:00:33] Two minutes. 两分钟
[2:01:11] Should be coming up just off our nose,11 o’clock. 马上到达 11点左右
[2:01:21] Eyes on target. 目标肉眼可见
[2:01:27] Stay tight. 稳住
[2:01:33] Thirty seconds. 还有30秒
[2:02:40] Hey! Slide right,slide right! 嘿 向右滑行 向右
[2:02:43] – Too much updraft off these walls! – Hey! – 太多上升气流 – 嗨
[2:02:49] We’ve lost power. Go to lockout. 失去动力了 小心点
[2:02:57] Hey! 嘿
[2:02:59] Hey! 嘿
[2:03:01] Hard landing. 硬着陆
[2:03:04] Fuck! 操
[2:03:19] Prince five-one is down. Prince five-one is down. 王子51号坠落 王子51号坠落
[2:03:24] Black Hawk down in the animal pen. 黑鹰坠落在牲口棚上
[2:03:39] This Way! 这边
[2:03:47] This mission is still a go. I repeat,we are a go. 行动仍然继续 重复 行动继续
[2:03:50] Alpha team is in the animal pen,making entry for AC- 1. A队在牲口棚为进入Ac1做准备
[2:03:59] No ropes. Wheels down. 没有绳子 机轮坏了
[2:04:43] Prayer room’s clear. 祷告室没人
[2:05:16] Breacher! 炸开前门
[2:05:40] Echo team is away. Prince five-two exiting Alpha Oscar. E队出发 坐标Ao52
[2:05:52] Three,two,one. Execute! 3 2 1 引爆
[2:07:08] Ibrahim! 易卜拉欣
[2:07:10] Come on out! 出来
[2:07:27] – Get down! – Down,down,down,down! – 跪下 跪下 – 跪下 跪下 跪下
[2:07:29] Down! Throw your hands in the air! 跪下 手举高
[2:07:31] Down,down,down,down! Down! 跪下 跪下 跪下 跪下
[2:07:34] You’ve killed him. 你们杀了他
[2:07:36] All right,go,I got her. 这里没事了 我来看住她
[2:08:05] Down,sit down. 坐下
[2:08:46] Echo 11 on perimeter. E11小队到达目标
[2:08:48] Ready to breach at P-2. 准备引爆P2点
[2:08:55] Fire in the hole. 点火
[2:09:01] Failed breach,failed breach. 引爆失败 引爆失败
[2:09:05] Back it up! Back it up! Main gate! 后退 后退 去主门
[2:09:19] We got an unlocked door. 门没锁
[2:09:33] Abrar. 阿布拉尔
[2:09:37] Abrar. 阿布拉尔
[2:09:40] Abrar. 阿布拉尔
[2:10:19] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事 没事
[2:10:23] This is Echo 11. 我是E11
[2:10:24] We’re going to breach the main gate. 我们准备引爆主门
[2:10:26] Negative. This is Echo 01. 取消 我是E01
[2:10:27] I’m internal,in the corridor. 到走廊去
[2:10:29] I’ll let you guys in. 我给你们开门
[2:10:31] Roger that. 收到
[2:11:12] Shut that fucking kid up,please. 让孩子别叫了 受不了了
[2:11:19] Talk to me. 说话
[2:11:21] No fucking way we can blow this thing. 这东西他妈肯定炸不掉啊
[2:11:23] God fucking damn it,can you pop it manually? 你能手动爆了它吗?
[2:11:26] No. 不行
[2:11:27] Alpha 3,this is Echo 11. A3 我是E11
[2:11:29] We’re at our primary set point,prepping to breach. 我们在主要目标点 准备引爆
[2:11:32] Wait one. We’re internal on the south side. 等一分钟 我们在院内南边
[2:11:35] This is a negative breach. 先不要动手
[2:11:36] Roger. Ready to make our entry out here. 收到 准备从这里进入
[2:11:39] Yeah,roger that. We’re coming to meet you. 收到 我们过来和你们汇合
[2:11:40] Stay with these kids and don’t let ’em in that back room. 和孩子们待在一起 别让他们进后面那间屋子
[2:12:02] – Good? – Yeah,I’m fine. – 没事吧?- 是的 很好
[2:12:04] Yeah. 没事
[2:12:05] I forgot,were we supposed to crash that helo? 我记不清了 我们就应该要直升机坠毁的?
[2:12:09] Ibrahim tried to shoot through the door. 易卜拉欣从门里向外开枪
[2:12:11] – Yeah? – I popped him from outside. – 是吗?- 我从外面把他干掉了
[2:12:13] I fucking smoked Abrar and his wife. 我干掉了阿布拉尔和他老婆
[2:12:17] She still alive? 她还活着?
[2:12:19] She’s gonna bleed out. 她会流血过多而死的
[2:12:20] – What a fucking mess. – Yeah. – 真是一团糟 – 是啊
[2:12:26] GO,go: 上 上 上
[2:12:50] This is Echo 09. 我是E09
[2:12:52] We have unknowns gathering on the southwest rooftops. 西南边屋顶有不明人群聚集
[2:13:06] Locked gate blocking the stairs. 锁着的门挡住了楼梯
[2:13:07] Breacher up. 可以炸
[2:13:16] Back it up,back up. 退后 退后
[2:13:30] Hey,back it up. 嘿 退后
[2:13:33] Watch out. 小心点
[2:13:36] Execute. 引爆
[2:13:40] – Go,go. – This is Echo 05 moving to level two. – 上 上 – 我是E05 上二楼
[2:13:56] Hakim,get those guys back. 哈基姆 让这些人回去
[2:14:18] Khalid. 哈立德
[2:14:21] Khalid. 哈立德
[2:14:27] Echo 02 moving to deck three. 我是E02 现在上三楼
[2:14:48] Clear. 安全
[2:15:06] Hakim,get ’em back or I’ll start smoking ’em. 如果他们不后退 我就扔烟雾弹了
[2:15:08] Wait,wait,wait. 等 等
[2:15:19] Go back,they will kill you! 退后 他们会杀了你们的
[2:15:22] They will kill you! 他们真的会动手的
[2:15:27] Go back! 回去
[2:15:29] Come here! 这边
[2:15:35] No vest. 没有自杀炸弹马甲
[2:15:36] All clear. 安全
[2:15:41] Oh,fucking shit. 我操
[2:15:55] Usama. 奥萨马?
[2:16:02] Usama. 奥萨马?
[2:16:11] Usama. 奥萨马?
[2:16:19] Down. 趴下
[2:16:20] All right,get him. 好了 给他
[2:16:38] Got a possible jackpot. 好像中头彩了喂
[2:16:39] Roger that. Possible jackpot. 明白了 头彩
[2:16:40] Shoot 击中
[2:16:43] It’s okay,it’s okay. 没事的
[2:16:48] – Come on. – Get down. – 快 – 蹲下
[2:16:53] – Dude. – It’s okay. – 哥们… – 没事了
[2:16:55] Do you even realize what you just did? 你知道你刚刚干了什么吗?
[2:17:01] Who is he? 他是谁?
[2:17:02] Hey,hey,hey! 嗨 嗨 嗨
[2:17:04] Who is he? 他是谁?
[2:17:05] He is al Noori Hasan. 是努里·哈桑
[2:17:06] Noori Hasan 努里·哈桑
[2:17:07] Yo,she says it’s not him. 她说不是他
[2:17:09] Talk to the kid. 去和孩子聊聊
[2:17:13] It’s okay. 很好
[2:17:23] Daughter,what is his name? 姑娘 他叫什么?
[2:17:34] Name,name. 名字 名字
[2:17:39] – We need them down. – All right. – 我们下去了 – 好
[2:17:54] Okay,come on,come on. Come on. 这边 这边
[2:18:04] This is Red 02. R02呼叫
[2:18:07] 印第安人的民族英雄 美国军方用此作为猎杀本拉登行动的代号
[2:18:07] Geronimo. 罗杰尼莫
[2:18:11] For God and country. 神佑祖国
[2:18:14] Geronimo. 任务完成
[2:18:23] All stations,target secure,target secure. 全体注意 目标拿下
[2:18:25] Roger. Copy that. Target secure. 收到 目标拿下
[2:18:27] Target secure. Commence SSE. 目标拿下 开始清场
[2:18:31] Proper SSE right now. 全部开始清场
[2:18:33] Books,DVDs,CDs. Dvd Cd 都清理了
[2:18:38] Every fuckin’ hard drive. Do not leave a hard drive. 硬盘全部打包 一个都不要落下
[2:18:41] Hey,open that for me. 帮我开下那个
[2:18:44] Let’s go,guys- 走了 伙计们
[2:18:49] Yo,what’s up? 怎么了?
[2:18:53] I shot the third-floor guy. 我打死了三楼那男人
[2:18:58] Why don’t you get to work? Grab a bag. 赶紧工作 打包
[2:19:00] QRF is inbound,eight miles out. 你们抓紧时间出来
[2:19:08] Pak Air Force is responding. 巴基斯坦空军已准备行动
[2:19:11] Fourteen minutes to intercept. 你们有14分钟时间
[2:19:18] Any station,this is Red 02. We need a body bag. 所有人员 这里是R02 我们需要尸体袋
[2:19:23] This is Echo 09. Stand by. 这里是E09 随时待命
[2:19:26] Hakim,I got this. Get it to them. 这里我来就行 去帮他们
[2:19:34] Let’s go,buddy. 快
[2:19:38] Echo 05,this is Red 02. How long do you need for SSE? E05 这里是R02 你们还要多久?
[2:19:42] We’re gonna need at least 10 minutes,sir. 至少十分钟
[2:19:44] Echo 05,you have four mikes. E05 你们只有四分钟
[2:19:47] This is a gold mine. I need more time than that. 这里简直就是金矿啊 我需要时间
[2:19:49] Echo 05,if you’re not at the L.Z. at four mikes,I’m gonna leave your ass behind. 如果4分钟内不撤退 我就不管你们了
[2:19:53] The Paks have scrambled the F-16s. 巴基斯坦的F-16战机已经起飞了
[2:19:56] Four minutes! 四分钟
[2:20:14] Prince five-two,inbound for L.Z. R02 我们即将着陆
[2:20:38] Where do you need the bag? 哪里需要尸体袋?
[2:20:40] Third deck. 3楼
[2:20:58] – Here! – Here. – 这里 – 这里
[2:21:15] And up. 起
[2:21:22] All right,let’s move it out. 我们走
[2:21:35] Let’s go! Now! 马上离开
[2:22:01] You’ve got one mike to blow that downed helo. 你们还有一分钟 处理掉那架坠毁直升机
[2:22:40] – You all right? – Yeah. – 你没事吧?- 没事
[2:23:08] QRF-46 inbound for L.Z.,30 seconds out. 还有30秒降落
[2:23:12] Chopper 4-6,we are demoing 5-1. 直升机46号还有51秒撤离
[2:23:15] Chopper 4-6,wave off. 直升机46号 恢复飞行
[2:23:19] 4-6,wave off! Wave off! 直升机46号 恢复飞行 恢复飞行
[2:25:27] Up! 起
[2:25:39] Well done,Patrick. 干得漂亮 帕特里克
[2:25:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:25:42] – Move him through! – All right,listen up,gentlemen, – 让他出来 – 好了 听清楚 先生们
[2:25:44] read the signs. 看清楚标签
[2:25:45] First floor,hard drives,files,anything! 一层:硬盘 文件 一切东西
[2:25:48] Second floor,opposite,down on the right! 二层:楼下右边办公室的东西
[2:25:52] Third floor,ladies’ underwear. 三层:女士内裤
[2:25:56] That’s right,there can’t be that many of ’em,right? 不可能这么多啊
[2:25:58] And mark all media! 所有光盘等做好标记
[2:25:59] – Who’s got a Sharpie? – CDs. – 谁见记号笔了?- CDs
[2:26:04] – Right here. – Good job,man. – 这儿呢 – 好样的 哥们儿
[2:26:07] This all right? 好了没?
[2:26:18] Nice job. 干的好
[2:26:19] – I want ’em! – That’s all second floor right there. – 我要 – 全部放二层那儿
[2:26:21] Who’s logging on this table? 谁动了桌子?
[2:26:23] Where do the hard drives go? 硬盘放哪儿?
[2:26:24] – Mark on tables. – Yes,sir. – 做好标记 – 遵命 长官
[2:26:27] You got Ziploc bags and Sharpies,use ’em. 你们有塑料卡和记号笔 用它们分类
[2:26:31] No,mark all media. 都给标上
[2:26:33] Good job. 干的好
[2:26:34] Gentlemen,watch your backs. 先生们 悠着点儿
[2:26:36] Slow down! 慢慢来
[2:26:38] Thank you,sir. 谢谢长官
[2:26:39] – Good job. – Slow down. – 不错 – 慢放
[2:26:41] – Video cameras? – Video cameras,where was it found? – 摄像机 – 摄像机 你在哪里找到的?
[2:26:50] Second floor! 二 楼
[2:26:51] All right. 好
[2:26:52] Yes,sir. One moment,please. 是 长官 马上
[2:27:08] One moment,please. 等下 长官
[2:27:39] Sir,the Agency expert gave visual confirmation. 中情局专家在 她看过了 已经肯定了
[2:27:42] Yes,sir,the girl,100%. 是 绝对的 肯定了
[2:27:44] Thank you,sir. 谢谢长官
[2:28:42] Are you Maya? 你是玛雅?
[2:28:44] Yeah. 是
[2:28:45] That’s the only name they gave me. 他们就给了我这一个名字
[2:28:46] You can sit wherever you want. 你随便坐哪儿都行
[2:28:48] You’re the only one on the manifest. 旅客名单上只有你一个人
[2:28:53] You must be pretty important. 你肯定是个大人物
[2:28:56] You got the whole plane to yourself. 这架飞机都是你的
[2:28:58] Where do you want to go? 你要去哪儿
2012年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Wind River(猎凶风河谷)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: La Mome The Passionate Life of Edith Piaf(玫瑰人生)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme