Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

You Should Have Left(你本应离开)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on You Should Have Left(你本应离开)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:你本应离开
英文名称:You Should Have Left
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:17] Damn it. 该死
[02:20] Hello? 有人吗
[02:30] Is someone there? 是有人在吗
[02:37] Goddamn it. 该死的
[02:55] You can’t talk right now. 你现在无法说话
[02:59] You can’t even breathe. 甚至无法呼吸
[03:03] You shouldn’t curse, young lady. 你不应该说脏话 小姑娘
[03:05] Don’t curse unless you want to be cursed. 不想被诅咒 就不要说脏话
[03:09] It’s a sin, you know. 这可是罪过
[03:12] Cursing. 出口成脏
[03:15] Do you know about sin, Ella? 你知道什么是罪恶吗 艾拉
[03:19] Go ahead and breathe. 现在你可以呼吸了
[03:22] How do you know my name? 你怎么知道我的名字
[03:25] I know loads of things. 我知道很多事
[03:32] Want to hear something really interesting? 想听听真正有意思的吗
[03:51] It’s about your fucking daddy! 跟你那该死的爸爸有关
[04:43] Goddamn nightmares. 操蛋的噩梦
[04:52] Violent or upsetting dreams 暴力或令人不快的梦境
[04:55] are merely the mind’s attempt to release the pressures 其实是大脑在试图释放我们日常的思考与恐惧
[04:58] of our daily thoughts and fears. 所产生的压力
[05:01] As you learn to meditate, 学会冥想后
[05:03] you will discover your mind is very difficult to silence. 你会发现你的内心其实很难平静
[05:07] If you try to stop your thoughts 如果你试图停止思考
[05:10] or prevent them from entering your mind, 或是将其摒弃到脑海之外
[05:12] you will only create conflict 你只会制造矛盾冲突
[05:15] when you are trying to achieve pea… 在你想要达到平静之…
[05:21] Somebody wants you. 有人找你
[05:22] Who? 谁
[05:25] I have absolutely no idea. 我不知道
[05:27] I’m so awake. 我完全清醒了
[05:29] You need to get in the pool. 你也应该下泳池游一游
[05:32] Excuse me. 不好意思
[05:36] Josh is an idiot. 乔什真是个傻子
[05:38] No argument there. 毋庸置疑
[05:39] Will you pick up Ella today? 你今天能去接艾拉吗
[05:40] I will pick up Ella anytime, anywhere. 无论在何时何处 我都愿意去接艾拉
[05:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:44] And tomorrow. I’m working. 明天也是 我要工作
[05:46] I thought I was coming to see you. 我不是要去看你吗
[05:49] Really? 真的吗
[05:50] Okay. Great. 好啊 那太好了
[05:53] I’ll ask Lena. 那我问问莉娜
[05:54] Okay. 好
[06:00] Old man. 老头子
[06:04] Sunblock. 涂点防晒霜
[06:12] Bye. 拜
[06:20] Oh, my God, that’s… 我的天啊 这真是…
[06:23] That’s so… 真是太…
[06:34] This is a situation 这种情况
[06:36] that cannot last. 不能持续下去
[06:38] One! Two! 一 二
[06:40] Three. Four. Five. 三 四 五
[06:43] Six. Seven. 六 七
[06:46] Eight, nine, ten! Ready or not, here we come. 八 九 十 不管藏没藏好 我们都来找啦
[06:55] Where could she possibly be? 她藏在哪了呢
[07:03] There you are! 找到你啦
[07:05] – All right, all right. – That was good. -好了好了 -真好玩
[07:14] And you’re… 你是…
[07:17] her dad? 她爸爸吗
[07:19] Husband. 是丈夫
[07:20] Well, there’s nothing on the call sheet, and it’s a closed set. 通告单上没写 而且我们是封闭式拍摄
[07:23] I’m her husband. 我是她丈夫
[07:25] It’s a closed set. 这是全封闭片场
[07:27] I’m her husband. 我是她丈夫
[07:28] Rolling! 开拍
[07:29] – Rolling! – Rolling! -开拍 -开拍
[07:32] I’m three feet away from you. 我就站在你面前呢
[07:35] Yeah. Rolling. 行吧 在拍摄
[07:44] Yeah, okay. 很好
[07:46] Oh, God. 天啊
[07:51] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[07:52] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[07:55] – Cut! – And that’s a cut! -停 -停止拍摄
[07:57] – I have her latte. – Oh, yeah, come on in, man. -我买了她要的拿铁 -行 快进来
[08:00] – He’s… – How you doing, man? You good? -他… -你还好吗 哥们
[08:01] Yeah, living the dream. 好得很
[08:02] Maybe you could just ask somebody if she’s… 要不你去问问别人 看她…
[08:04] – Going again. – Going again! Right away! -再拍一条 -马上再拍一条
[08:06] Rolling! 开拍
[08:11] Okay. 很好
[08:25] – And cut! – Cut! -停 -停
[08:27] Turning around on her! 在她上面翻个身
[08:28] What the fuck does that mean? 那话是什么意思
[08:30] All right, I’m sorry, man, okay? 我很抱歉 伙计
[08:31] Look, I’ll put a call through on the radio. Yeah? 我用无线电帮你问一下 行吗
[08:34] What was your name again? 你叫什么来着
[08:36] Theo Conroy. 西奥·康罗伊
[08:39] Yeah, I got a Theo… Conroy. 这里有个叫西奥·康罗伊的
[08:44] Yeah, Theo Conroy here to see Susie. 对 西奥·康罗伊要见苏珊
[08:50] – I totally got you. – You did. You got me. -我完全抓住了你说的精髓 -是的 抓住了
[08:51] It was excellent, man. It was really good. 太棒了 你演得很好
[08:53] – Thanks. – Hey, so 6:00 A.M. Tomorrow. -谢谢 -明早六点
[08:54] – Yep. – And, I sent you the script for my short, so… -行 -我把我短片的剧本发给你了
[08:56] Oh, that’s nice. Thank you. 真好 谢谢你
[08:58] – All right, I’ll see you later. – Later. -先这样 再见 -再见
[09:00] There you are. 你来了啊
[09:03] I’m sorry about that scene. 抱歉让你听到这场戏
[09:04] It was too much, right? 太过了 对吧
[09:06] I mean, it felt almost porny. 都快赶上小黄片了
[09:09] Josh is such a perv. 乔什真是个变态
[09:11] He gave me this whole thing about how the female orgasm 他还跟我说什么在美国电影史上
[09:14] is never represented in American film. 从未展现过女性高潮的画面
[09:16] I just think he wanted to see me naked. 我觉得他就是想看我赤身裸体
[09:19] I think he shot it beautifully, though. 不过我觉得他拍得很美
[09:33] What? 怎么了
[09:38] So the guy, you know, that stopped me, 那个不让我进来的家伙
[09:39] the one with the walkie-talkie thing… 拿着对讲机的那个
[09:41] Oh, God, I’m sorry. I definitely… 天 对不起 我绝对…
[09:43] I told him you were coming. 我跟他说了你会来
[09:44] No, it’s not that. 不是这件事
[09:46] He recognized me. 他认出了我
[09:51] I’m sorry. That sucks. 抱歉 那很糟心
[09:54] I should be used to it by now. 我早就该习惯的
[09:56] They think you’re dangerous. 他们觉得你是危险人物
[10:02] You’re not supposed to like it. 你不应该喜欢这样的
[10:06] I’m not supposed to do a lot of things. 我不该做的事情多了去了
[10:12] You want to have me in the car? 你想跟我车震吗
[10:26] Oh, God, it felt so good not to fake it. 天啊 不用装高潮真是太爽了
[10:36] I hated being there today. 我讨厌今天在那里的感觉
[10:37] I forgot it was today. 我忘了你是今天要来
[10:39] Hearing that was like a knife in my brain. 听到你的呻吟就像是往我脑袋里插刀子
[10:42] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[10:45] If I don’t get you out of here for a while, 我要是没带你出来兜风的话
[10:47] I think I’m going to go nuts. 我会发疯的
[10:49] Let’s just go. 我们走吧
[10:51] – Where? – Anywhere. -去哪 -哪都行
[10:52] Away from here. 远离这里
[10:53] Well, I’ve got a few weeks before I start shooting in London. 我去伦敦开始拍摄之前有几周时间
[10:56] Okay. Over there, we’ll go early. 好 那就去那边 我们早点动身
[10:58] We’ll get a place in the country just you and me and Ella. 在乡下找栋房子 就你 我和艾拉
[11:01] It’s so good when it’s just the three of us. 只要是我们一家三口在一起就很好
[11:03] Yeah, okay. 好
[11:04] Yeah. 嗯
[11:08] I think you’re done. 你完事了吧
[11:11] Sorry. 抱歉
[11:12] I’m greedy. 我很贪心
[11:16] I’m not gonna do these kinds of parts anymore. 我不会再接这种角色了
[11:18] That’s not realistic. 那不现实
[11:19] You’re rich and retired. I’ll live off of you. 你很有钱 而且退休了 你养我就行
[11:21] You don’t mean that. 你不是真心的
[11:24] I pretend. It’s my job. 我假装的 这是我的工作
[11:27] I’m working on the jealous thing. I really am. 我已经尽量控制自己不乱吃醋了 真的
[11:30] I’m writing in the journal. I meditate. 我写日记 冥想
[11:32] I do the app. 跟着软件一起练习
[11:33] I love you so much. 我好爱你
[11:36] Then come away with me. 那就跟我一起走
[11:53] 放松沉思的世外桃源 就在风景如画的威尔士
[12:26] – You’re left. – No, I’m not. -你往左偏了 -没有
[12:32] Honey, I think you’re left. 老婆 你向左跑偏了
[12:33] If I had been any further right, I would have hit that guy. 我要是再往右打一点 就会撞上那个人
[12:36] You’re doing great. 你开得很好
[12:38] Do you want to drive? 你想开吗
[12:39] No, no, no, I mean it. 不 我是说真的
[12:40] Yeah, so do I. 我也说真的
[12:41] – Please, drive. – I’m too old to flip my brain. -你来开吧 -我太老了 反应慢
[12:43] You got this. 你能行的
[12:47] Daddy, because you’re old, you’ll die before Mommy, right? 爸爸 因为你很老 所以你会比妈妈先死对吗
[12:52] I’m not that old. 我没那么老啦
[12:54] But you will die first, right? 但你会先死 对吗
[12:56] Not if I can help it. 我也没办法啊
[13:03] The thing is, sweetie, 问题是 宝贝
[13:03] nobody really knows when anybody’s gonna die. 没有人能预知谁会在何时死去
[13:06] Doesn’t matter how old you are. 不管岁数多大
[13:08] Why do we have to die at all? 人为什么非得要死呢
[13:10] Because life is not survivable. 因为生命就是无法长存的
[13:15] Really? That-that’s what you came up with? 不是吧 你就想出这一句
[13:22] Sorry. 对不起
[13:24] Shit. 靠
[13:32] I love your dark side, but she’s six years old. 我很喜欢你阴暗的那一面 但她才六岁
[13:34] I got it. 我知道
[13:35] Can you tell her about Heaven next time? 你下次能跟她说说天堂吗
[13:37] You can’t sell what you don’t believe. 自己都不相信 哪能有说服力
[13:39] I do it all the time. 我一直就这样啊
[14:03] Honey, that’s a sheepgate. 老婆 是羊门
[14:07] Pretty cool! 很酷啊
[14:23] That’s funny. 很幽默嘛
[14:26] I hate you. 我讨厌你
[14:34] Is that our new house? 那是我们的新房子吗
[14:44] It’s so beautiful! 好美啊
[14:48] I love it! 我爱死了
[14:51] For once, reality is actually better than the pictures online. 总算有一次实景比网上提供的照片好看了
[14:56] It doesn’t suck. 还不错
[15:00] Seems bigger on the inside. 进来看好像更大
[15:01] Oh, my God. 我的天
[15:04] Way bigger. 大多了
[15:06] I love this. 我好喜欢这里
[15:10] No service, though. 但是没信号
[15:13] Oh, well. 那…
[15:15] Oh, God. 这可怎么办
[15:17] Wait. 等等
[15:19] – What? – Listen. -怎么了 -你听
[15:21] The quiet. 多安静
[15:25] Well, not anymore. 被打破了
[15:27] – Got anything down there? – One bar. -那里有信号吗 -一格
[15:30] Nope. Not anymore. 又没了
[15:34] Oh, cool. 真酷
[15:38] Weird design. 设计很古怪
[15:39] Maybe upstairs it’s better. 也许楼上信号会好一些
[15:41] Sorry to obsess. 抱歉一直看手机
[15:42] They’re calling me about the schedule for London. 他们要联系我讨论伦敦的安排
[15:45] Not a problem. 没关系
[15:56] Boy, they really got rid of everything personal. 天啊 他们真把所有私人物品都撤走了
[15:59] They even took down the pictures. 连照片都取下来了
[16:01] Other people’s families are depressing. 别人的家庭会让人感到压抑
[16:04] And creepy. 而且瘆人
[16:05] And a jump. 跳
[16:06] I’m jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping, 我跳啊跳啊跳
[16:09] jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping, 跳啊跳啊跳啊跳
[16:11] jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping… 跳啊跳啊跳啊跳
[16:16] Get over here! 过来
[16:21] I didn’t give you a very good answer 你之前提的那个问题
[16:23] to your question before, did I? 我没有很好地回答你 对不对
[16:24] No, Baba. It was very disappointing. 没有 爸爸 很扫兴
[16:27] Okay, here’s the thing. 好吧 是这样
[16:28] I don’t plan on dying for a really long time, 未来很长一段时间 我都没有死的打算
[16:33] but when I finally do and when Mommy does 但等到我终于死去 你妈妈死去
[16:36] and when you do, too, 你也死去的那一天
[16:40] we’re all gonna be together again. 我们就会再次团聚
[16:43] In Heaven. 在天堂
[16:45] Are you sure? 真的吗
[16:47] That’s what they say. 大家都是这么说的
[16:50] Does everyone go to Heaven? 所有人都会上天堂吗
[16:53] Oh, my God, Ella, 天啊 艾拉
[16:55] you have to come up here. 快上来看看
[16:56] Your bed is the size of Connecticut. 你的床比游泳池还大
[16:58] What?! 什么
[17:00] Mom, let me see, let me see. 妈妈 让我看看 让我看看
[17:02] I want to jump on it! 我要在上面狂跳
[17:05] Oh, my God, I love it! 天啊 我好喜欢
[17:07] It’s amazing! 太棒了
[17:53] Ella. 艾拉
[17:57] You got to get to sleep, sweetie. 你得睡觉了 宝贝
[17:59] But there was a shadow on the wall. 但是墙上有影子
[18:01] I know it’s fun, but it’s time to sleep. 我知道很好玩 但你该睡觉了
[18:05] Okay. Come on. Scooch down, scooch down. 快 钻进去 钻进去
[18:07] All the way. 钻到底
[18:09] Grab Bunny. 抱住兔兔
[18:11] Okay. 好了
[18:14] – Good night. – Can you turn off the lights for me, please? -晚安 -你能帮我把灯关上吗
[18:17] – Off? – Yes. -关上 -嗯
[18:18] – You sure? – Yes. -你确定吗 -确定
[18:19] Okay. 好的
[18:22] – Good night, honey. – Good night, Baba. -晚安 宝贝 -晚安 爸爸
[18:40] Honey, what’s the name of the owner again? 老婆 房东叫什么来着
[18:42] Stetler or Statler. 斯特勒还是斯塔勒
[18:44] You ever talk to him? 你跟他说过话吗
[18:45] No, just e-mail. I have his number, though. Why? 没 只通过邮件 不过我有他的号码 怎么了
[18:48] Oh, thermostat’s broken downstairs. 楼下的恒温器坏了
[18:50] It’s gonna be cold tonight. 今晚会比较冷
[18:51] – Upstairs okay? – Yeah. -楼上的没事吗 -嗯
[18:53] Can you call him tomorrow? 你明天能给他打个电话吗
[18:54] Can you? 你打呗
[18:56] Yeah, I mean, I-I could, 我也能打
[18:57] but you booked it under your name, right? 不过房子是用你的名字租的 对吧
[19:00] Yeah, of course I did. 当然了
[19:02] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[19:03] I-I know I’m a pain in the ass. 我知道我这人事儿多
[19:05] Nobody would know you here. 这里没人会认识你
[19:06] You would be surprised. 这可不好说
[19:08] Okay. 好吧
[19:09] I just don’t want to deal with all the weirdness. 我就是不想处理那些尴尬的情况
[19:11] Okay, I totally get it. 好了 我都明白的
[19:15] I need to tell you something. 有件事我要告诉你
[19:21] I adore you. 我爱死你了
[19:23] Can we watch the recap first? 我们能先看前情回顾吗
[19:25] Have I ever denied you the recap? 我什么时候拒绝过你
[19:31] I’m gonna close up downstairs. 我去把楼下的灯关掉
[19:32] You do that. 去吧
[19:37] Hi, honey. 宝贝
[19:40] How much did I say? 我说了多少
[19:41] Nothing. Totally innocuous. 没说什么不该说的
[20:33] Guess that one stays on. 看来这个关不掉了
[20:51] Jesus. You got enough switches? 天 开关也太多了
[22:37] So, as it turns out, 我刚发现
[22:39] there’s this whole other hallway right underneath the stairs. 楼梯底下还有一整条走廊
[22:43] Really? 不是吧
[22:47] Oh, come on, you can’t be asleep yet. 你不可能这么快就睡着了
[22:54] Honey. 老婆
[22:56] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事的 没事的
[22:58] You okay? What’s going on? 你没事吧 怎么了
[22:59] I had the worst dream. 我做噩梦了
[23:01] Yeah? Already? 是吗 这么快
[23:03] What happened to you? 你干什么去了
[23:05] I was turning off the lights. 我去关灯了
[23:07] How long? 关了多久
[24:17] 大懒虫 我们出去散步啦 爱你 爸爸
[24:38] An important aspect of your work in the program 本项目中一个重要的部分
[24:41] is your daily journal. 就是你的日记
[24:46] Take a moment, 抽出一点时间
[24:47] and clearly assess your physical and emotional state 清楚地评估你的身体和心理状态
[24:51] using one-word descriptors. 仅使用一个词语
[25:04] Okay. 好的
[25:07] Okay. Careful. 好的 小心
[25:09] You know what? Please don’t go too high. 不要爬太高
[25:14] How do I feel? 我的感觉如何
[25:15] 1.疲惫 2.困惑
[25:17] What do I feel? 我感觉到了什么
[25:19] 1.疲惫 2.困惑 3.气愤
[25:21] Can you come down, please? 你能下来吗
[25:23] Ella, that is too high. 艾拉 你爬太高了
[25:26] Ella. 艾拉
[25:27] Ella, please don’t ignore me. 艾拉 不要无视我
[25:29] Why do people hate Daddy so much? 为什么大家那么讨厌爸爸
[25:33] What? 什么
[25:34] Why do they hate him? 他们为什么讨厌他
[25:37] Why-why would you say that? 你为什么这么问
[25:38] ‘Cause they do. 因为这是事实
[25:39] Come down, please. 下来吧
[25:40] I’ve heard you guys talking. 我之前听到你们聊天
[25:42] That’s eavesdropping. 那可是偷听
[25:44] Come down, please. 下来 拜托了
[25:45] I bet I can stand up. 我还能站起来呢
[25:46] – Don’t. No, no, no, no, no. – I’m doing it. -不要 别别别 -我就要
[25:47] Don’t stand up, please. 不要站起来 拜托了
[25:49] – I’m doing it. Look. – Ella. Ella. -我站起来了 看 -艾拉 艾拉
[25:53] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[26:04] Ella, are you sure you’re okay? 艾拉 你确定你没事吗
[26:07] Yeah. 没事
[26:09] Why do people hate Baba so much? 为什么别人那么讨厌爸爸
[26:18] You know that… that your dad, um, 你知道 爸爸…
[26:21] was married before he and I met, right? 认识我之前结过婚 对吧
[26:24] His wife’s name was Caroline. 他的妻子叫卡洛琳
[26:27] And she died? 后来她死了吗
[26:29] Well, the thing is… 问题在于
[26:32] the thing is, um, how she died. 问题在于她是怎么死的
[26:37] She died in the bathtub? 她是死在浴缸里吗
[26:39] Yeah, yeah, she drowned in the bathtub. 是的 她溺死在浴缸里
[26:43] Why didn’t she just sit up? 她为什么不坐起来
[26:45] Well, she couldn’t. 她做不到
[26:46] Why not? 为什么
[26:48] Should we go back? 我们回去吧
[26:50] No. 不要
[27:00] She couldn’t get up, because she was sleeping. 她起不来 是因为她睡着了
[27:02] That doesn’t make sense. 这怎么可能
[27:06] Sometimes grown-ups take medicine. 有时候大人会吃药
[27:08] Sometimes they take too much medicine 有时候他们吃了太多药
[27:10] or they take the wrong kind of medicine, 或是吃了错误的药
[27:11] a kind that they shouldn’t ever have taken at all. 一种他们根本就不该吃的药
[27:15] And if they do, 如果他们吃了
[27:17] they can fall asleep so hard that they can’t wake up. 就会睡得很沉 醒不过来
[27:29] So, Daddy came home from work one day, 所以 爸爸有天下班回家
[27:31] and she was in the bathtub. 发现她躺在浴缸里
[27:34] And, uh… 并且
[27:35] she had already passed away. 她已经去世了
[27:38] There was nothing he could do. It was an accident. 当时他也无能为力 那是场意外
[27:41] The thing is, 问题是
[27:42] they thought he-he put her in the tub. 人们认为是他把她放进浴缸的
[27:47] Did they… did they think that Daddy killed her? 他们…他们认为是爸爸杀了她吗
[27:52] Yeah. 是的
[27:58] Did he? 是他杀的吗
[28:04] Did Daddy kill her? 是爸爸杀了她吗
[28:06] No. No. 不 不是
[28:11] Okay. 好吧
[28:15] Why didn’t he just tell them he didn’t do it? 那他告诉大家不是他杀的 不就好了吗
[28:17] Well, he did, and they just didn’t believe him. 他说了 但是他们不相信
[28:20] And because Daddy was a rich banker, 而且因为爸爸是个有钱的银行家
[28:22] lots of people were interested in his trial. 很多人都很关注他的官司
[28:24] And when it went to trial, 等到开庭的时候
[28:26] he was on TV, and he got sort of famous. 他上了电视 然后就出名了
[28:28] What happened at the trial? 开庭时发生了什么
[28:29] 什么时候才能结束 什么时候我才能
[28:31] The judge and the jury all found him innocent, 法官和陪审团都认定他无罪
[28:33] and they said he could go home and start a new life, 他们说爸爸可以回家开始新的生活
[28:36] but some people didn’t want to let him. 但有些人不想放他走
[28:39] Some people think that if you’re accused, 有些人认为只要你被起诉了
[28:42] you must be guilty of something. 你一定是犯了罪
[29:29] Hello. 有人吗
[29:34] Hello. 有人吗
[29:38] Good morning. Afternoon. 早 不 下午好
[29:41] Yeah. 你好
[29:43] Let’s see. I-I need some, uh… 那个 我需要一些…
[29:46] butter, bread. 黄油 面包
[29:58] Great. 很好
[30:00] Great. 很好
[30:01] Yeah, bread, egg… 是的 面包 鸡蛋
[30:07] Okay. 好吧
[30:16] Oh, good. Here comes the bread. 太好了 面包来了
[30:21] And eggs. 还有鸡蛋
[30:29] Got to be kidding me. 你是在逗我吗
[30:32] Looks like we got everything. 看来都齐了
[30:37] You staying up there? 你住在上面吗
[30:39] I’m so sorry. I don’t speak Welsh. 抱歉 我不会说威尔士语
[30:41] It’s English. 我说的是英语
[30:43] You… 你
[30:44] staying… up there? 住在 上面吗
[30:46] Yeah. 是的
[30:51] Anything happened yet? 怪事发生了吗
[30:54] Excuse me? 什么
[30:56] You meet Stetler? 你见过斯特勒了吗
[30:59] Is that, that’s the… that’s the owner, right? 那是 那是房东对吧
[31:01] Stetler. 斯特勒
[31:03] No. 没见过
[31:04] Found it on the Internet. 在网上订的
[31:08] Yeah. 好
[31:09] The house is… fairly new, it seems like? 房子看起来挺新的
[31:13] About four years. 建成四年了
[31:15] What was there before? 之前那里有什么
[31:16] Another house. 另一栋房子
[31:17] Makes sense. 有道理
[31:19] House, then a house. 房子 之前还是房子
[31:21] Then a house, then a house, then a house. 再之前 再再之前都是房子
[31:25] – 26 quid. – Great. -26镑 -好的
[31:28] 26 26…
[31:30] There you go. 给你
[31:39] Change? 找零呢
[31:41] Credit. 赊账
[31:43] Okay, yeah. I guess we’re gonna be here a while. 好吧 反正我们也要在这住一阵子
[31:48] Present for you. 给你的小礼物
[31:51] Try the right angles. 试试直角
[31:54] Will do. 好的
[32:05] Oh, come on. 不是吧
[32:16] Excuse me. 不好意思
[32:20] – How’d you find the house? – On the Internet. -你在哪找到那栋房子的 -在网上
[32:22] No, I never met Stetler. 不 我没见过斯特勒
[32:25] – I need to… – You never saw Stetler? -我得… -你没见过斯特勒吗
[32:28] No. 没
[32:30] Well, he saw you. 但他见过你
[32:37] Enough with the Stetler. 能不提斯特勒了吗
[32:54] Hey, I’m back. 我回来了
[33:04] Sorry that happened to you, Baba. 很遗憾你遇到那种事 爸爸
[33:09] Shit. 该死
[33:10] Walk me through exactly what you told her. 把你对她说的话 逐字逐句重复给我听
[33:14] I did. 我说了
[33:15] Tell me again. 再说一遍
[33:17] I can’t remember word for word. 我想不起来原话了
[33:19] But I said the stuff that we talked about saying, 但我说的都是我们之前商量好的说辞
[33:22] When the time came. 等时机成熟
[33:23] And you just decided that the time had come. 你就擅自决定时机成熟了
[33:26] I didn’t plan it, actually. 又不是我计划好的
[33:28] She asked, and she wouldn’t let it go. 是她问我的 还不肯罢休
[33:31] You know how she is. 你知道她的
[33:32] She gave me that look where she doesn’t blink. It’s creepy. 她会眼睛不眨地盯着你 很吓人
[33:34] It was my story. 那是我的故事
[33:36] It happened to me, and I knew exactly 发生在我身上 我才清楚
[33:39] what I wanted to say to her when it was time. 等时机成熟了要怎么跟她说
[33:43] Right, and it was time, okay? 是的 但当时就是时机成熟了 好吗
[33:45] I couldn’t lie to her. 我不能对她说谎
[33:46] When she was seven– that’s what we decided. 等她七岁才说 我们之前说好了的
[33:49] That is a completely arbitrary number. 这个年龄本来就定得很随意
[33:50] She obviously overheard us last night. 很明显她昨晚听到我们说的话了
[33:52] She asked me point-blank. 她直截了当地问我
[33:55] That’s how it happened, huh? 是这么回事吗
[33:58] Yeah, that’s… that is how it happened, yeah. 对 就是这么回事
[34:04] What does that mean? 你这是什么意思
[34:06] I don’t know. You know, it’s just… 我不知道 就是…
[34:08] sometimes it’s hard to tell what’s real with you. 有时很难分辨 你哪句是真哪句是假
[34:10] That’s all. 仅此而已
[34:12] Excuse me? 你说什么
[34:19] You’re just a really good actress. 你是个厉害的演员
[34:22] That’s all I’m saying. 就这样
[34:24] And you’re a passive-aggressive dick, 而你是被动攻击型人格的混蛋
[34:27] is all I’m saying. 就这样
[34:30] I got to make dinner. 我得做晚饭了
[34:35] That supposed to be meat? 肉类只有这些吗
[34:37] Think there’s a lot of options down there 你以为那破村子里
[34:38] in the village of the damned? 有很多选择吗
[34:40] No olives? 没有橄榄吗
[34:42] You chose this place, not me. 这地方是你选的 不是我
[34:43] No, I didn’t. You sent me the link. 才不是 是你发链接给我的
[34:45] I absolutely did not. You sent it to me. 我绝对没发 是你发给我的
[34:47] All right, can… can we please stop? 好了 能别吵了吗
[34:48] Who would have imagined that they don’t have 谁能想到威尔士居然没有
[34:50] the Whole Foods olive bar in Wales? 高端超市的橄榄专区
[34:52] Let me know when you’re done being an asshole. 你犯混完了再通知我
[34:56] Yeah. Go get on your phone. 玩你的手机去吧
[35:55] Thank you, Ella. 谢谢你 艾拉
[35:57] You’re welcome, Baba. 不客气 爸爸
[36:02] Look. 你看
[36:04] Cool. 真酷
[36:06] Thanks. 谢了
[37:18] 海伍德太太 基利先生叫我回复您 说您担心艾拉的芭蕾课进展
[37:59] Honey, uh… 老婆
[38:01] – do you need shampoo? – What? -你要洗发水吗 -什么
[38:06] Shampoo. do you need any shampoo? 洗发水 你需要吗
[38:10] I have some. 我有啊
[38:12] Oh, okay, so… 好 所以…
[38:13] so you are washing your hair. 你的确在洗头
[38:17] Nothing. Not… not important. 没事 不重要
[38:19] Honey, I can’t hear anything that you’re saying. 老公 我听不见你说话
[38:22] You can talk, but you come in here. 你想说什么就进来说
[38:25] No, never mind. 不 没事了
[38:29] Was there enough, hot water? 热水够吗
[38:33] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[38:34] Never mind. All good. 没事 没事了
[39:00] I’m done. 我结束了
[39:01] With what? 什么
[39:03] Being an asshole. 犯混
[39:09] You know, I’ve-I’ve had this cloud 最近我心里有阴霾
[39:11] that’s been hanging over me for a while now, 一直胡思乱想
[39:13] and I’ve just been an idiot about it. 我表现得像个傻子一样
[39:15] But I’m done with all that now. 但我不会再这样了
[39:17] It was… it was stupid. I’m sorry. 那愚蠢至极 对不起
[39:19] About Ella? 艾拉的事吗
[39:22] Yeah. 是的
[39:24] Yeah, you handled it… just right, sounds like. 听起来你处理得很好
[39:28] B-Better than I could’ve. 我不可能做得比你好
[39:30] You should’ve seen the way she looked at me after dinner. 你真该看看晚饭后她看我的眼神
[39:33] She loves her Baba. 她爱她爸爸
[39:38] I’m really sorry for thinking ill of you. 我很抱歉把你想得这么坏
[39:41] It was a sin. I regret it. 这是罪过 我很后悔
[39:44] Catholic school fucked you up good. 天主教学校把你洗脑得挺彻底
[39:47] Yeah. 是啊
[39:50] That was a half-decent apology. Thank you. 你的道歉还算诚恳 谢谢
[40:13] – You okay? – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. -你没事吧 -嗯 没事
[40:15] I’m good. I’m good, honey. Just go back to sleep. 我没事 老婆 你继续睡吧
[40:17] Okay. 好的
[40:23] The clear expression of your thoughts and feelings 将你的想法和感受清楚表达出来
[40:26] is essential to any relationship. 这对任何关系都至关重要
[40:30] Emotional truth is the only pathway to peace. 情感真实是通往内心平静的唯一道路
[40:35] Suspicion and mistrust 怀疑和不信任
[40:37] are merely impulses of energy, 不过是冲动
[40:40] and they are not always under your control. 有时不在你掌控之中
[40:47] Then again, 但话说回来
[40:48] sometimes those feelings are based in fact. 有时那些感觉是基于事实产生的
[41:09] 离开 你应该离开 立刻就走
[43:16] Hello? 有人吗
[43:19] Hello? 有人吗
[43:25] Hello? 有人吗
[43:29] Hello. 谁啊
[43:42] Okay. Okay, no, no. 不 不会的
[43:43] This can’t be happening. 这不是真的
[43:46] No, this is definitely not happening. 不 这绝对不是真的
[43:51] Ella? 艾拉
[43:53] Oh, my God. 天啊
[43:58] Ella! 艾拉
[44:02] Oh, my God! 天啊
[44:03] Ella! 艾拉
[44:04] No. Ella. 不 艾拉
[44:06] Oh, God. 天啊
[44:07] Oh, my God. 天啊
[44:09] No. 不
[44:11] Oh, God. 老天
[44:15] Oh, God. 天啊
[44:18] Honey, honey. 宝贝 宝贝
[44:19] Wake up, wake up. 醒醒 快醒醒
[44:21] No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No. 不 不不不 不不
[44:27] You’re dreaming. Dreaming. 你在做梦 做梦
[44:28] Wake up! Wake up! 快醒醒 醒醒啊
[44:30] Wake up! 醒醒
[44:33] It’s a dream. 只是做梦
[44:34] It’s a dream! 只是做梦
[44:36] It’s a goddamn dream! 只是该死的梦
[44:54] Fucking nightmares. 操蛋的噩梦
[44:58] Oh, boy. 老天
[45:00] I just had a really bad dream. 我做了一个噩梦
[45:02] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[45:05] I was onstage, and I… 梦里我在台上 我…
[45:07] there was a huge audience, and I didn’t even know the play. 台下有很多观众 但我连在演什么都不知道
[45:10] Like, I didn’t have a clue. 一头雾水
[45:11] I hate those dreams. 我讨厌这种梦
[45:13] I think I got you beat. 我的梦好像比你的更可怕
[45:17] Oh, it’s really nice in here. 这里面很漂亮
[45:20] Okay, that’s encouraging. 这倒是让人松了口气
[45:22] Two doors. 两扇门
[45:23] What, last night there were three? 怎么 昨晚有三扇门吗
[45:25] Yeah, there was another one right behind this bookshelf here. 对 书架后面还有一扇门
[45:27] Went to this staircase, 通向一座楼梯
[45:28] and then-then there was this weird kind of hall 然后有一道奇怪的走廊
[45:30] that went around and led to a place– under the house. 绕来绕去 最终走到房子下面
[45:33] And Ella… God, it was horrible. 而艾拉就… 天啊 那景象太可怕了
[45:35] What’s behind this door? 这扇门后面有什么
[45:40] This is where the washer is. 原来洗衣机在这里
[45:43] God, this is a gigantic laundry room. 这洗衣房也太大了
[45:45] This is it right here from the dream. 梦里这张照片就在这里
[45:49] Oh, sure, that’s a bummer. 好吧 真令人失望
[45:51] Okay, so, um, you saw the picture, 你就是看到这张照片后
[45:55] and then you put it all in your dream. 无意识地梦见了这一切
[45:57] Okay, okay, but-but at what point did I actually fall asleep? 但我具体是什么时候睡着的呢
[46:00] Immediately after sex, like always. 做完爱后倒头就睡 跟平时一样
[46:03] You did. You did. 是真的
[46:06] You don’t remember me getting up and leaving the bedroom? 你不记得我有起来 走出卧室
[46:10] I don’t know. 我不知道
[46:11] I don’t think so. 应该没有
[46:12] Mm, no. I don’t think so. 我觉得没有
[46:14] I would’ve woken up. 如果有我会醒的
[46:15] You’re not very good at sneaking around. 你动静挺大的
[46:17] So everything from the time I got out of bed was a dream. 所以我下床之后的那一切都是梦境
[46:21] Sounds like it. 听起来是的
[46:25] And I never went downstairs? 我没去过楼下
[46:27] Nope. 没有
[46:31] Do you like it here? 你喜欢这里吗
[46:33] In this room? 这个房间吗
[46:34] This house. 这栋房子
[46:37] No. Do you? 不喜欢 你呢
[46:39] I hate it. 我讨厌它
[46:42] But we just got here. 但我们才刚到
[46:43] I know, but sometimes when you pick something online, 我不知道 但有时在网上选的东西
[46:46] you don’t really know what you’re getting, 并不知道实物是怎样的
[46:47] and you make a mistake. It happens. 所以会做出错误决定 常有的事
[46:49] Where are we gonna go now? 那我们现在要去哪
[46:52] Hotel for a little while, someplace really fun. 先去酒店住几天 去好玩的地方
[46:54] The important thing is that we’ll all be together 重要的是 我们一家人能在一起
[46:57] before I have to start work and you and your dad go home. 很快我就得去工作 你和爸爸回家
[47:00] But how long will you be gone? 但你要离开多久
[47:02] Eight weeks. 八星期
[47:03] That’s a really long time. 八星期好久啊
[47:06] I know, but you and your dad are gonna come visit 我知道 但你和爸爸中途会来看我
[47:09] halfway through, like we talked about. 我们之前说过的
[47:10] Why can’t we just be with you the whole time? 我们为什么不能一直陪着你
[47:12] Let’s just go outside and run around 上车前 我们先到外面
[47:13] before we have to get in the car. 到处逛逛 玩一会
[47:16] Seven, eight, nine, ten, here I come! 七 八 九 十 我来了
[48:41] 西奥:这是你的手机吗 西奥:你们俩真有爱
[49:00] Darn it. 该死
[49:20] 离开 你应该离开 立刻就走
[49:24] I didn’t dream that. 那不是做梦
[49:31] 你本应离开 不 太迟了
[49:41] Got you! 抓到你了
[49:48] You’re so slippery! 你好滑溜 我抓不住
[49:53] Hi, Baba. 爸爸
[49:55] Susanna, come here a sec. 苏珊娜 过来一下
[49:57] – What is it? – Come play with us. -怎么了 -来跟我们一起玩
[50:01] I want to talk to Mommy first. 我想先跟妈妈谈谈
[50:06] Baba can be weird sometimes. 爸爸有时好奇怪
[50:09] – Ella, go inside. – Why? -艾拉 进屋里去 -为什么
[50:11] Because it’s gonna rain. 因为快下雨了
[50:18] You ready to go? 准备出发了吗
[50:22] What is it? 怎么了
[50:30] You have two phones. 你有两部手机
[50:36] Must have been a lot of work 一定很费劲吧
[50:38] keeping track of two of those things. 得兼顾两部手机
[50:45] Yeah, it’s exhausting. 是的 很累人
[50:51] The guy, Max, from the shoot in Mexico? 是跟你一起去墨西哥拍摄的麦克斯吗
[50:56] Yeah. 是的
[51:00] That’s too bad. 太糟糕了
[51:06] Has he been here, in this house? 他来过这里吗 进去屋里
[51:09] Of course… of course not. 当然…当然没有
[51:11] Because somebody wrote in my journal. 因为有人在我日记本里写了字
[51:13] He’s not here. 他不在这
[51:14] He’s in New York. He has meetings. 他在纽约 他要开会
[51:16] I don’t give a shit where Max has meetings. 我他妈不在乎麦克斯在哪里开会
[51:19] I’m sorry. 对不起
[51:19] So, who wrote in my book? 那是谁在我日记本里写字
[51:22] I don’t know. did Ella? 我不知道 是艾拉吗
[51:24] Is that the biggest problem we have right now? 这是我们眼下最大的问题吗
[51:29] I bet that guy can fuck you all night, huh? 那家伙一定能操你一整晚吧
[51:33] Don’t make it ugly. 别把场面搞得难堪
[51:35] I’m 100% sure that I am not the one that made this ugly. 我十分确定把场面搞得难堪的人不是我
[51:39] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[51:41] If only you’d said that to Max. 可惜你当初没对麦克斯这么说
[51:43] You know, it’d feel a lot better 如果你像正常人一样
[51:44] if you yelled and screamed like a normal person. 大吼大叫 会好受得多
[51:49] No, thanks. 不了 谢谢
[51:53] You got to go. 你得离开
[51:55] What? Where? 什么 去哪
[51:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[51:59] Not here. Stay in the village. 总之不能待在这 去村子里住
[52:01] I’m not staying in the fucking village. 我才不要住在村子里
[52:02] – You go if you want to. – No, you leave. -你想走你自己走 -不 你走
[52:04] Fine. I’ll take Ella. 那我要带艾拉走
[52:07] Like hell you will. 想都别想
[52:09] You-you’re not making the rules now. 现在你没资格定规矩了
[52:12] You broke the rules. 是你先破坏了规矩
[52:14] There are no rules anymore. 往后不再有规矩可言
[52:37] Other side. 另一边
[52:40] How long am I supposed to stay in purgatory? 我要在炼狱里待多久
[52:42] I just need a night to myself. 我只是需要独处一晚
[52:44] – So do you. – Don’t tell me what I need. -你也一样 -别告诉我我需要什么
[52:45] A night by yourself. 独处一晚
[52:48] Yes, Theo, I get it– by myself. 我懂你意思 西奥 就我一人
[52:50] Max is not here. He has never been here. 麦克斯不在这里 他压根就没来过
[52:52] Oh, right, ’cause of all the big meetings in New York. 对哦 因为他在纽约有很多会议
[52:54] Can I get in, please? 我能上车吗
[52:56] Hey, listen, um, you know, I want to take back 听着 我想收回之前说的
[53:00] that “Fuck you all night” thing I said. “操你一整晚”那句话
[53:03] – Yeah, whatever. – Yeah, let me be clear– -随便吧 -我想说清楚
[53:05] I don’t actually care who fucks you all night. 其实我不在乎谁操你一整晚
[53:06] – Oh, my God. Jesus. – I’m sure it’s quite a list. -天啊 -那名单一定很长
[53:14] Drive safe, sweetie. 一路顺风 亲爱的
[53:25] Hey, do you have both your phones? 你两部手机都带上了吗
[54:25] They didn’t have any peanut butter. 他们没有花生酱
[54:26] – Why not? – It’s not a thing here. -为什么 -这里没有这种东西
[54:29] – So, what’s that stuff? – I don’t know. -那这是什么 -我也不知道
[54:32] Starts with L. Well, two L’s, actually. L开头的 两个L开头的
[54:35] I don’t want it. 我不想吃
[54:39] – It’s pretty good. – No, it isn’t. -还不错 -不可能
[54:41] Okay, it’s not pretty good. 好吧 其实不好吃
[54:43] It tastes kind of weird. 味道有点奇怪
[54:45] But it’s not poison, and it’s what we have. 但这不是毒药 我们也只有这个
[54:49] – I’m not eating it. – Could you please -我不吃 -你能不能
[54:51] just stop with the scooter for one second, honey? 从你的滑板车上下来一会 亲爱的
[54:53] So you might as well just 你还是帮我
[54:56] throw it in the garbage can for me 直接扔进垃圾桶里吧
[54:58] because I’m just not gonna eat it. 因为我是不会吃的
[55:00] Honey, could you please get off the scooter? 你能不能从你的滑板车上下来
[55:05] I’m sorry. 对不起
[55:06] Sorry. 对不起
[55:08] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没关系 没关系
[55:09] Honey, it’s okay. 宝贝 没关系
[55:19] I don’t like it here. 我不喜欢这里
[55:23] I don’t think I do, either. 我也不喜欢这里
[55:25] I have weird dreams, and I get in bad moods. 我会做奇怪的梦 心情还很不好
[55:28] Me, too. 我也是
[55:30] Did you and Mommy have a fight? 你和妈妈吵架了吗
[55:36] Yeah. 是的
[55:38] Today is a terrible day. 今天很糟糕
[55:40] – I want to go home. – So do I. -我想回家 -我也想
[55:43] As soon as Mom gets back with the car, okay? 等等妈妈开车回来就走 好吗
[55:46] – When will that be? – Tomorrow. -什么时候 -明天
[56:14] – What are you doing? – Experiment. -你在干什么 -做实验
[56:16] – What kind of experiment? – Water experiment. -什么实验 -水的实验
[56:32] That’s freaky. 有点吓人
[56:34] I’ll say. 没错
[56:41] What’s that? 那是什么
[56:43] It’s a triangle. 是三角尺
[56:45] I’m checking the angles. 我在量角度
[56:46] Why you want to check angles? 你为什么要量角度
[56:48] These are all very heads-up questions, honey. 你的问题都很难回答 宝贝
[57:00] Does this wall look right to you? 你觉得这堵墙有什么奇怪的地方吗
[57:04] It looks like a wall to me. 看上去就是普通的墙
[57:08] Can’t tell from in here. 从屋里看不出来
[57:17] What are you looking for? 你在找什么
[57:20] I don’t know. 我不知道
[57:23] 16 7 16, seven,
[57:25] 12 0 12, zero.
[57:26] Honey, honey, honey. 宝贝 宝贝
[57:27] You taught me that. 你教我的
[57:30] 16 17 18 16! 17! 18!
[57:33] – Okay, you got me. – One! -好吧 你赢了 -1
[57:34] Yay! 耶
[57:41] – Hang on tight, honey. – Okay. -拿好了 宝贝 -好
[57:45] – Don’t let go. – Okay. -别松手 -好
[57:51] 26 feet. 26英尺
[57:52] – Hold on tight. – Okay. -拿好了 -好
[58:02] 21 21.
[58:05] Are you at the corner? 你和墙角对齐了吗
[58:06] – Yeah. – You sure? -嗯 -你确定
[58:07] Yeah. 确定
[58:08] You can let go. 你可以放手了
[58:10] What does it say? 得出什么结果
[58:12] Says this room is five feet longer on the inside 这个房间的内部比外部
[58:16] than it is on the outside. 还要宽5英尺
[58:20] Wait. How does that work? 等等 那怎么可能呢
[58:24] It doesn’t. 的确不可能
[58:26] I’m cold. 我好冷
[58:27] Get your coat on, hon. 去穿上外套 宝贝
[58:28] Okay. 好
[59:08] Ella? 艾拉
[59:13] Ella. 艾拉
[59:22] Ella. 艾拉
[59:28] So not in the mood for hide-and-seek. 我现在没心情和你玩捉迷藏
[59:34] Ella! 艾拉
[59:43] Ella. 艾拉
[59:48] I give up, honey. 我放弃 亲爱的
[59:49] You win. 你赢了
[59:51] Ella. 艾拉
[59:59] Ella? 艾拉
[1:00:12] Okay, Ella, it’s not funny. Come out, please. 艾拉 这不好玩 赶紧出来
[1:00:17] Baba? 爸爸
[1:00:25] Baba. 爸爸
[1:00:31] Ella. 艾拉
[1:00:45] What the hell? 怎么回事
[1:01:14] Baba? 爸爸
[1:01:18] Are you there? 你在吗
[1:01:28] Baba? 爸爸
[1:01:44] Ella? 艾拉
[1:01:59] Oh, God. 天啊
[1:02:21] Hello? 有人吗
[1:02:26] Is anybody down here? 有人在这里吗
[1:02:34] I got lost. 我迷路了
[1:02:52] Hello? 有人吗
[1:03:00] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:03:06] Can you hear me? 你能听到我说话吗
[1:03:10] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[1:03:17] Ella. 艾拉
[1:03:23] What an innocent face. 真是一张无辜的小脸
[1:03:29] We don’t get that much here. 在这里可不常见
[1:03:32] Such a lucky daddy. 真是一个幸运的爸爸
[1:03:34] I bet you’d stay with him forever, wouldn’t you? 你肯定愿意永远和他在一起 对吧
[1:03:44] – Ella! – Baba! -艾拉 -爸爸
[1:03:51] Daddy, where are you? 爸爸 你在哪里
[1:03:53] Ella? 艾拉
[1:03:54] – Ella! – Baba, I’m scared. -艾拉 -爸爸 我好害怕
[1:03:56] Stay back from the door! 别站在门后
[1:03:59] Baba, please, please. 爸爸 拜托 拜托
[1:04:01] Baba! 爸爸
[1:04:06] Oh, Jesus. 老天
[1:04:08] Ella. Honey, are you okay? 艾拉 宝贝 你没事吧
[1:04:11] – I got… I got lost. – Oh, baby. -我…我迷路了 -宝贝
[1:04:14] I got lost in the house. 我在屋子里迷路了
[1:04:15] I know. I know. I got you now. 我知道 我知道 我找到你了
[1:04:17] – I was looking for you everywhere. – I know. -我到处找你 -我知道
[1:04:19] I know, my love. It’s okay. It’s okay. 我知道 亲爱的 没事了
[1:04:21] – I was scared. – I know. I know. -我好害怕 -我知道 我知道
[1:04:23] – I got you. – I couldn’t find you. -我找到你了 -我找不到你
[1:04:25] I got you now. 有我呢
[1:04:30] You’re okay now. All right? 你没事了 好吗
[1:04:33] You and me, we’re not getting out of each other’s sight again. 我们不会再离开对方的视线
[1:04:37] All right? That’s a deal. 好吗 约好了
[1:04:39] I want to go home. 我想回家
[1:04:42] We will. 我们会的
[1:04:43] – Promise? – Yeah. Yep. -你保证吗 -嗯
[1:04:45] Yeah. I promise. 我保证
[1:04:47] – I’m just gonna call… – Wait! -我要打给… -等等
[1:04:49] Okay, I’m not going anywhere. I’m just gonna call your mom, 我哪也不会去的 我只是要打给妈妈
[1:04:51] and she’s gonna come right now, 她会马上过来
[1:04:53] and she’s gonna pick us up, okay? 她会来接我们的
[1:04:58] Hey, it’s me. Um, leave me a message. 是我 请留言
[1:05:02] Her phone is off or she’s out of range. 她的手机关机了 或者她没信号
[1:05:05] Why don’t you call her other phone? 你为什么不试试打她另一部手机
[1:05:12] I don’t have that number. 我不知道号码
[1:05:17] All right, I-I’m gonna try her again. 好吧 我再试试
[1:05:20] Hey, it’s me. Um, leave me a message. 是我 请留言
[1:05:25] It’s me. 是我
[1:05:26] Call me when you get this, 你收到留言后
[1:05:28] as soon as you get it. 立刻给我回电
[1:05:33] Okay. 好了
[1:05:35] This is not a problem. 没问题的
[1:05:38] Okay. 好吧
[1:05:42] All right, yeah, it’s a… it’s a little bit of a problem. 好吧 其实有点问题
[1:05:48] But I got an idea. 但我有个主意
[1:05:51] All right. 好了
[1:05:53] We are out of here. We are so out of here. 我们要离开这里 绝对要离开这里
[1:06:07] They don’t answer? 他们不接吗
[1:06:08] Just give him a minute. 给他点时间
[1:06:10] This guy’s kind of slow. 这家伙反应有点慢
[1:06:21] Hello. 喂
[1:06:22] Hello. Hi. this is Theo Conroy. I was in the other day. 你好 我是西奥·康罗伊 那天来过的
[1:06:26] We-we rented the house u-up the hill. 我们租了山上的房子
[1:06:29] Where? 哪里
[1:06:31] Stetler. The Stetler house. 斯特勒 斯特勒的房子
[1:06:32] We rented Stetler’s house. 我们租了斯特勒的房子
[1:06:34] I remember. 我记得
[1:06:36] – We need a taxi. – A what? -我们需要一辆出租车 -什么
[1:06:38] A taxi. 出租车
[1:06:40] W-We need somebody to come pick us up. 我们要找人来接我们
[1:06:42] There are no taxis around here. 这里没有出租车
[1:06:45] Well, where, then? 那哪里有
[1:06:46] Marlborough Inn, maybe. 马尔伯勒旅馆吧
[1:06:47] Unless he’s still on holiday. 除非他还在度假
[1:06:48] Okay, could you give me that number, please? 你能不能把号码给我
[1:06:53] Hello? 喂
[1:06:54] Did you try the triangle? 你试过三角尺了吗
[1:07:01] Yes. 试过了
[1:07:02] I tried the triangle. 我用三角尺测过了
[1:07:04] They never fit the angles up there. 那里的角度永远不对
[1:07:07] Why not? 为什么不对
[1:07:09] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[1:07:11] Somebody from here, Hans Eagly, 这里有一个叫汉斯·伊格里的人
[1:07:13] he owns the Lindenhof. 林登霍夫是他的
[1:07:15] He said an ant doesn’t know what a cathedral is 他说 蚂蚁永远不知道大教堂的模样
[1:07:20] or a power plant or a volcano. 也不知道发电站和火山的模样
[1:07:24] It’s the same with that house. 那栋房子也是一样的道理
[1:07:26] You don’t know what you can’t know. 你无法了解你一无所知的东西
[1:07:32] Are you still there? 你还在听吗
[1:07:33] We need a taxi now. 我们现在就要一辆出租车
[1:07:34] Don’t shout at me. 别冲我乱吼
[1:07:36] I’m not… shouting. 我没有…吼
[1:07:37] There was a different house before that one. 那里以前是一栋完全不一样的房子
[1:07:41] What sort of house? 什么样的房子
[1:07:42] Just different. 就是不一样
[1:07:44] And before that, a tower. 再之前是一座高塔
[1:07:47] Tower? 高塔
[1:07:48] It’s a legend. 那是一个传说
[1:07:50] The Devil builds a tower to collect souls, 恶魔建造了一座收集灵魂的高塔
[1:07:54] and God destroys it. 上帝摧毁了高塔
[1:07:56] But the Devil just builds it up again and again. 但是恶魔一遍又一遍地重建
[1:08:01] People have always stayed in that house. 经常有人住进那栋房子
[1:08:04] Some don’t leave. 有些人再也没离开
[1:08:06] The right ones usually find the place. 只有对的人才会找到那个地方
[1:08:08] Or perhaps it’s the other way around. 或者其实正好相反
[1:08:11] The place finds them. 是那个地方找到了他们
[1:08:13] We need to leave now. 我们要立刻离开
[1:08:16] That’s not up to me. 那不是我能决定的
[1:08:19] Hello? 喂
[1:08:20] Hello! 喂
[1:08:21] I’m here. 我在
[1:08:23] I’m always here. 我一直都在
[1:08:31] – How far is the village? – It’s pretty far. -村子有多远 -很远
[1:08:33] It’s about four miles. 大概四英里
[1:08:36] But it’s dark. 但外面很黑
[1:08:37] – Yep. – And cold. -对 -还很冷
[1:08:39] Would you rather stay here? 你宁愿留在这里吗
[1:08:41] – No. – Me, neither. -不想 -我也不想
[1:08:45] – But what about our stuff? – We’ll get new stuff. -但我们的东西怎么办 -我们可以买新的
[1:08:50] Oh, no. 糟了
[1:08:53] Why don’t you unlock the door? 开门锁就行了
[1:09:09] Are you sure you know the way? 你确定你知道路吗
[1:09:10] Yep. Just one road, 嗯 只有一条路
[1:09:13] right down straight into town. 一路通向村里
[1:09:21] There’s somebody inside the house. 屋子里有人
[1:09:29] Okay, up. 我抱你
[1:09:31] Baba, what’s happening? 爸爸 到底怎么了
[1:09:32] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:09:43] – I’m cold. -I know. -我好冷 -我知道
[1:09:44] It’s cold, but we’re okay. 很冷 但我们没事的
[1:09:47] I can walk. 我可以自己走
[1:09:49] I got you, honey. I got you. 我抱着你 宝贝 我抱着你
[1:09:53] It’s freezing. 好冷啊
[1:09:56] You’re doing great. 你做得很好
[1:10:01] Honey, I-I got to put you down, okay? 宝贝 我得放你下来 好吗
[1:10:03] Okay. 好的
[1:10:08] Are you sure you know where we’re going? 你真的知道我们要去哪吗
[1:10:10] Yeah. Just one road, right into town. 嗯 就这一条路 直通村里
[1:10:17] What was that? 什么声音
[1:10:24] – What was that? – It was nothing, honey. -什么声音 -没什么 宝贝
[1:10:25] It was just an animal, animal. 只是动物 动物
[1:10:26] – Okay. – Just a-a deer, something. -好吧 -只是鹿之类的
[1:10:30] Okay, up you go. 好 我抱你
[1:10:46] Almost there, honey. 快到了 宝贝
[1:10:48] Not much further. 不远了
[1:10:50] I can’t… I can’t feel my toes. 我感觉不到脚趾头了
[1:10:53] Maybe they’ll have a fire. 也许他们有火炉
[1:10:58] I’ve never been this c-cold before. 我从没觉得这么冷过
[1:11:01] You never lived in Chicago. 因为你没在芝加哥生活过
[1:11:03] How much farther is it? 还有多远
[1:11:05] I’m starting to see lights. 我开始看见灯光了
[1:11:07] It’s… cold. 好冷
[1:11:09] Yeah. 嗯
[1:11:12] I’m definitely seeing some lights. 我绝对看见灯光了
[1:11:18] We made it. 我们到了
[1:11:22] We did it. 我们成功了
[1:11:23] We did it, honey. 我们做到了 宝贝
[1:11:26] We’re there. 我们到了
[1:11:27] We’re… 我们…
[1:11:34] We’re back. 回来了
[1:11:36] What? 什么
[1:11:44] We’re back. 我们回来了
[1:11:46] But… 可是…
[1:11:47] But we were going down the whole time. 我们一直在往前走啊
[1:11:50] I’ll explain it to you in the morning. 我早上再跟你解释
[1:11:52] – It’s complicated. – No, it isn’t. -这事很复杂 -不复杂
[1:11:54] We were walking d-down the whole time. 我们一直都在往前走
[1:11:58] I don’t want to go in there. 我不想进去
[1:12:00] We don’t have a choice. 我们别无选择
[1:12:01] I’m not going in there. 我不要进去
[1:12:03] – Honey… – I hate that house! -宝贝 -我讨厌那栋房子
[1:12:05] – It’s too cold out here, honey. – No. No! -外面很冷 宝贝 -不 不要
[1:12:09] Your mom’s gonna be here in the morning with the car. 你妈妈早上会开车回来
[1:12:12] Please don’t make me go in there. 求你别逼我进去
[1:12:16] Listen to me. 听我说
[1:12:19] We would not make it out here. 我们在外面会冻死的
[1:12:23] Not all night. 撑不了一整晚
[1:12:25] Do you understand what I’m saying to you? 你明白吗
[1:12:30] I will protect you. 我会保护你
[1:12:33] I’m gonna make sure… 我绝不会让你
[1:12:35] that nothing happens to you. 遭遇任何坏事
[1:12:38] I’m gonna protect you. 我会保护好你
[1:12:40] Okay? Do you trust me? 知道吗 你信任我吗
[1:12:43] I-I trust you. 我信任你
[1:12:45] One more night. 再多留一晚
[1:12:47] Just one more night. 就一晚
[1:12:49] We can do it. 我们能做到
[1:12:51] Okay? Let’s go. Let’s go. 好吗 我们走吧
[1:13:09] Okay? Feeling better? 好点了吗
[1:13:11] It’s warm now, right? 现在暖和了吧
[1:13:13] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪都不会去
[1:13:13] Just try and get some sleep, honey. 试着睡一会 宝贝
[1:13:17] Daddy? 爸爸
[1:13:19] Yes, my love. 什么事 宝贝
[1:13:20] You still love Mommy? 你还爱妈妈吗
[1:13:22] Yeah. 嗯
[1:13:23] I do. 我爱她
[1:13:25] But not enough? 但不够多吗
[1:13:28] Well, s-sweetie, uh… 亲爱的
[1:13:30] I never really deserved to have your mom. 其实我从来就不配拥有你妈妈
[1:13:35] What about me? 那我呢
[1:13:39] What about you? 你怎么了
[1:13:40] Do you love me enough? 你对我的爱够多吗
[1:13:47] You know… 知道吗
[1:13:49] when I was young… 我年轻的时候
[1:13:52] things came pretty easy for me, 一切得来毫不费力
[1:13:55] and-and-and really quick, like, 也很快
[1:13:58] success and money. 比如成功和金钱
[1:14:00] Stuff like that. 这一类东西
[1:14:01] And I think I… 我想…
[1:14:03] I kind of lost track 我有点迷失了
[1:14:05] of who I was, you know, and… 忘了自己是谁
[1:14:09] I became someone that I wasn’t really proud of. 我成了自己并不感到自豪的人
[1:14:15] Everything in my life just… 我生命中的一切
[1:14:17] just came too easy and too quick. 都来得太容易 太快
[1:14:23] Except for you. 除了你
[1:14:25] The one thing that mattered. 我最重要的宝贝
[1:14:28] For you, I had to wait. 我等了很久才拥有你
[1:14:31] Until you were old? 直到你老了吗
[1:14:35] Hey, lady, I’m not that old. 女士 我没那么老
[1:14:41] I love you much more than enough. 我对你的爱 深到无法衡量
[1:14:46] I love you, Baba. 我爱你 爸爸
[1:15:46] Ella! 艾拉
[1:15:56] Ella. Ella! 艾拉 艾拉
[1:15:58] Baba! 爸爸
[1:16:01] Ella? 艾拉
[1:16:06] Ella. 艾拉
[1:17:05] Ella! 艾拉
[1:17:20] Ella! 艾拉
[1:18:10] 离开 你应该离开 立刻就走
[1:18:20] Seems bigger on the inside. 进来看好像更大
[1:18:21] – Oh, my God. – Way bigger. -我的天 -大多了
[1:18:23] Oh, I love it. 我好喜欢这里
[1:18:24] There’s no service, though. 但是没信号
[1:18:27] You hear that? 你听
[1:18:28] What? 怎么了
[1:18:30] The quiet. 多安静
[1:18:31] Baba! 爸爸
[1:18:35] Hello. 喂
[1:18:36] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪都别想去
[1:18:43] Hey, I’m back. 我回来了
[1:18:48] Sorry that happened to you, Baba. 很遗憾你遇到那种事 爸爸
[1:18:52] Does everyone go to Heaven? 所有人都会上天堂吗
[1:18:57] That’s what they say. 大家都是这么说的
[1:18:59] Where are you? 你在哪里
[1:19:04] Oh, my God, Ella, you have to come up here. 天啊 艾拉 快上来看看
[1:19:06] Your bed is the size of… 你的床比…
[1:19:39] Ella. 艾拉
[1:19:43] Ella. 艾拉
[1:19:47] Ella. 艾拉
[1:19:49] Where are you? 你在哪里
[1:20:01] Susanna? 苏珊娜
[1:20:04] Susanna! 苏珊娜
[1:20:13] Seems bigger on the inside. 进来看好像更大
[1:20:14] – Oh, my God. – Way bigger. -天啊 -大得多
[1:20:27] Your name Stetler? 你叫斯特勒吗
[1:20:29] I got a lot of names. 我有很多名字
[1:20:32] Where’s Ella? 艾拉在哪
[1:20:34] A lot of faces. 有很多面孔
[1:20:36] And a lot of houses. 还有很多房子
[1:20:38] Been a room here for you for a long time. 很早以前就在这为你准备好了一个房间
[1:20:41] – Where is she? – Where you belong. -她在哪 -你该去的地方
[1:20:44] With me. 和我一起
[1:20:46] Baba! 爸爸
[1:20:47] In here! 这里
[1:20:48] Baba, I’m scared! I’m here! 爸爸 我好害怕 我在这里
[1:20:51] – Ella! Ella! – Please find me. Please find me. -艾拉 艾拉 -求你找到我 求你找到我
[1:20:55] Ella. Ella. 艾拉 艾拉
[1:20:56] It’s hot in here! 不在这里面
[1:20:59] Let her go. 放了她
[1:21:01] Such a lucky daddy. 你真是个幸运的爸爸
[1:21:03] She would do anything for you. 她愿意为你做任何事
[1:21:05] Let her go, you son of a bitch. 放了她 混蛋
[1:21:07] She’d even stay. 她甚至愿意留下来
[1:21:11] Let her go. Let her go! 放了她 快放了她
[1:21:13] Think of it. 你想想
[1:21:14] Together forever. 永远在一起
[1:21:17] Just you and her… 就你和她
[1:21:20] and a lie. 再加上一个谎言
[1:21:22] She’s innocent. 她是无辜的
[1:21:23] Sure she is. 当然
[1:21:25] But she’s with you. 但她和你是一起的
[1:21:27] I didn’t do it! 不是我做的
[1:21:29] I didn’t do it! 不是我做的
[1:21:31] Daddy, I don’t know where I am! 爸爸 我不知道我在哪里
[1:21:33] Baba, please, please! 爸爸 求你 快来
[1:21:37] Let her go! 放了她
[1:21:47] The sins of the fathers… 父债…
[1:21:49] I didn’t do it! 不是我干的
[1:21:54] …come down on the kids. 子偿
[1:21:56] But I… didn’t… 但不是…
[1:21:58] do it! 我做的
[1:22:03] That’s the problem with mirrors. 镜子的问题就在这
[1:22:08] They always show you yourself. 它们总能反映出真实的你
[1:22:20] Please. 求求你
[1:22:22] Please let her go. Please let her go. 求你放了她 放了她吧
[1:22:24] Please, please, please, please. 求求你 求求你了
[1:22:25] Me? 我
[1:22:27] The only one keeping her here is you. 把她关在这的人是你
[1:22:35] I can’t do it. 我做不到
[1:22:37] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[1:22:40] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[1:22:41] I can’t do it anymore. 我不能再这样下去了
[1:22:42] I can’t. 我做不到
[1:22:44] I can’t do this. I-I can’t do it. 我做不到 我做不到
[1:22:47] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[1:22:52] Then you know what you’ve got to do, don’t you? 那你知道你必须做什么了吧
[1:23:02] Baba? 爸爸
[1:23:06] Ella. 艾拉
[1:23:07] Oh, honey. 宝贝
[1:23:10] Oh, I am so sorry. 真对不起
[1:23:12] Ella, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. 艾拉 对不起 真对不起
[1:23:14] What for? 为什么道歉
[1:23:18] For… 因为
[1:23:20] not being what you think I am. 我没有你想象的那么好
[1:23:22] But… I love you no matter what. 但不管怎样我都爱你
[1:23:25] Don’t you know that yet? 难道你还不知道吗
[1:23:38] Is it time to go home? 是不是该回家了
[1:23:49] It is, for you and Mommy. 是的 你和妈妈
[1:23:57] Come on. 走吧
[1:24:19] Hi, Mommy. 妈妈
[1:25:06] Where is her stuff? 她的东西呢
[1:25:08] I’ll send it. Later. 我迟点寄回去
[1:25:13] You’re not coming with us? 你不和我们一起走吗
[1:25:17] It’ll never let me. 它永远不会放我走的
[1:25:20] I’d end up right back here. 我只会回到这里
[1:25:21] And if you were with me, you would, too. 如果你们和我一起 你们也会回来
[1:25:24] I belong here. 我属于这里
[1:25:26] Can we just try and work through it? 我们不能试着克服它吗
[1:25:31] I love you. 我爱你
[1:25:33] I love you so much. 我真的很爱你
[1:25:36] But… 但…
[1:25:38] I always knew that you were only borrowed. 我一直都知道 和你在一起的时间是借来的
[1:25:41] Stop talking crazy. 别再胡说了
[1:25:44] Just get in the car, 快上车
[1:25:46] and we can talk about it. 我们可以好好谈谈
[1:25:49] I killed her, Suse. 我杀了她 苏珊
[1:25:58] I let her drown. 我任由她淹死
[1:26:04] I could’ve pulled her out, 我本可以把她拉起来
[1:26:06] and I didn’t. 但我没有
[1:26:11] I watched her die. 我冷眼看着她死去
[1:26:15] All those years being so angry, 那些年 我如此愤怒
[1:26:19] hating her so much, and… 痛恨着她
[1:26:22] keeping it inside. 但我都埋在心里
[1:26:26] I should’ve left… 我本应离开
[1:26:29] …years before. 多年以前
[1:26:33] But I didn’t. 但我没走
[1:26:40] I belong… 这里…
[1:26:42] right here. 就是我的归属
[1:26:49] Can’t run away from your shadow. 不能逃避自己的阴影
[1:26:57] There’s somebody inside the house. 屋子里有人
[1:27:06] Baba, what’s happening? 爸爸 到底怎么了
[1:27:08] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:27:20] People have always stayed in that house. 经常有人住进那栋房子
[1:27:23] Some don’t leave. 有些人再也没离开
[1:27:26] The right ones usually find the place. 只有对的人才会找到那个地方
[1:27:30] Or maybe it’s the other way around. 或者其实正好相反
[1:27:34] The place finds them. 是那个地方找到了他们
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: How Do You Know(你怎么知道)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children(佩小姐的奇幻城堡)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

你(null)剧集台词目录:

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme