Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

xXx State Of The Union 2(极限特工02)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on xXx State Of The Union 2(极限特工02)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:极限特工02
英文名称:xXx State Of The Union 2
年代:2005

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:21] Easy, now. 别激动
[01:24] Easy, boys. 放轻松
[01:29] Easy, now. 别激动
[01:37] What the hell? 怎么回事?
[01:42] Code red. Code red. We got a sit… 紧急状态
[02:06] Sir, we have a breachin the perimeter. 长官 有人入侵
[02:12] Go secure. Sweep the hard drives.Lock us down. 全面戒备、清除硬碟、封锁中心
[02:45] Heat signatures everywhere.They’ve covered all the halls. 热感测显示入侵者布满走道
[02:48] Then I guess we betterclear the halls. 那我们最好去肃清走道
[02:56] Go! 上!
[03:33] Evacuate! Now! 立刻撤退!
[03:45] Come on. I dare you to come walkingthrough that door. Come get some. 冲过来吧 我来对付你
[03:50] Keys. 钥匙
[03:52] -Who the hell did we piss off this time? -Get in. -这回我们惹上谁了? -上车
[03:57] -This thing armed? -Always. -这玩意有武装吗? -一向都有
[03:59] Good man. 好家伙
[04:20] You ever seen one of these? 你见过这种玩意吗?
[04:23] Only in my dreams. 作梦时见过
[04:24] Geothermal micro cam,Aquacade uplinks, 480 gigs. 地热式微型摄影机亚夸上传系统 480G硬碟
[04:28] Sir, this thing is 10 generationsbeyond the NSA. 比国安局用的还先进十倍
[04:31] So whoever attacked usis loaded for war. 不管是谁 都是有备而来
[04:34] And they knewexactly where to hit us. 他们也很清楚要攻击哪里
[04:37] We gotta go off the grid now. 我们得出奇制胜
[04:38] Not another skater,snowboarder or biker. 不能再找玩极限运动的痞子了
[04:41] The new XXX has gotta bemore dangerous. 新限制级战警要更凶狠致命
[04:44] Deadlier. More attitude. 更劲爆
[04:46] More attitude? 更劲爆?
[04:50] Where the hellare we gonna find that? 这要上哪去找啊?
[06:28] You have a meetingwith the EPA at noon… 你中午要跟环保署…
[06:30] …to discuss… -A tree is a tree. -开会讨论… -树就是树
[06:32] How many more can they look at? 还要讨论多少种的树?
[06:33] Your anniversary, roses or tulips? 您的结婚周年 玫瑰或郁金香?
[06:36] George. Tulips, yellow. Thank you. 乔治 黄色郁金香 谢谢
[06:39] An NSA chapter was just hit. 国安局分部遇袭
[06:42] Sixteen agents, all dead. 16位探员全部殉职
[06:44] Sixteen of our men? 16位?
[06:46] On our own soil?How the hell did this happen? 在我们的国土内? 怎么会这样?
[06:49] I’m looking into it. 我正在调查
[06:51] -Suspects? -Too many. -嫌犯呢? -太多了
[06:54] How concerned do I need to be? 我需要担心此事吗?
[06:56] I’ll take care of it.Quick and clean. And contained. 我会处理 迅速确实又保密
[07:01] Goddamn it, 16 men? 该死 16位?
[07:04] How many more have to die? 还要死多少人?
[07:07] This is no longer a budget meeting. 预算会议暂停
[07:09] The secretary of defensehas just informed me… 国防部长刚通知我
[07:11] …that 16 of our NSA agentswere killed. 国安局有16位探员…
[07:15] In Virginia. 在维州殉职
[07:16] This is a laundry list of suspectsthat covers half the world. 嫌犯名单遍及全世界
[07:22] It’s time for a new direction. 国家该立下新的方向了
[07:25] The new military billis critical to that direction. 新的军事法案攸关重大
[07:29] So it’s going in my State of the Unionaddress this week. 本周的国会演说我会阐明一切
[07:47] Some privacy, please.Attorney-client privilege. 给点隐私吧?律师跟当事人谈话
[08:01] Good to see you again, lieutenant. 真高兴再见到你 上尉
[08:07] How long has it been? Nine years? 多久了? 九年?
[08:09] Not long enough. 还不够久
[08:11] And don’t call me “lieutenant.” 别叫我上尉
[08:13] I’m inmate 3655 now. 我现在是3655号囚犯
[08:17] What you doing here, Gibbons?What you want? 纪本 你来干嘛? 你要什么?
[08:20] You. I wanna give you a job. 你 我要给你一份工作
[08:23] And why wouldI do a damn thing for you? 我干嘛帮你做事?
[08:27] You ever see lions at the zoo? 看过动物园里的狮子吗?
[08:30] You can always tell the onesthat were captured in the wild… 看他们的眼睛 你就能分辨…
[08:33] By the look in their eyes. 谁是野生的
[08:35] Jesus Christ. You still comingwith that same sorry-ass speech? 拜托 你还用这套耍人啊?
[08:40] Does it ever actually work? 这真的有用吗?
[08:42] -From time to time, yeah. -Not this time. -有时候有 -这回不行
[08:46] I’m not feeling too patrioticthese days. 我现在没那么爱国了
[08:49] So I want no part of your little war. 所以我不想参加你的战争
[08:51] You’re already part of it. 你已经参加了
[08:53] Somebody’s taken outmembers of our old unit. 有人干掉了队上的老战友
[08:57] They came for me.They will come for you. 他们找上了我 也会找上你
[09:00] Now, you can die in here,or you can take the fight to them. 你可以死在这里或者反击他们
[09:05] The Darius I remember alwaysliked to throw the first punch. 我记得达流士一向是主动出击的
[09:14] New speech, huh? 新台词啊?
[09:21] You get any exercise in here? 你在这里有运动吗?
[09:24] Twelve to 1 every day on the yard. 每天12点到1点 在中庭
[09:26] 12:06 tomorrow. 明天12点06分
[09:28] -Bravo Delta High Sign. -High Sign? -最高点 -最高点?
[09:32] High Sign. Be just like old times. 对 跟上次一样
[09:36] You better hope not. 最好不要
[09:38] Because last time out didn’t havesuch a happy ending. 上次的结局可不怎么好
[09:41] You went MIA,and I ended up in here. 你失踪 我被关
[09:44] Okay, wrap it up. 好了 会谈结束
[09:49] I like what you did with your face. 我喜欢你脸上的疤
[09:51] Come on, let’s go. 好了 走吧
[10:01] There’s been a reportfrom home office. 总部收到报告
[10:03] Xander Cage was killedin Bora Bora last night. 桑德凯吉昨晚在波拉波拉遇害
[10:06] Bora Bora? 波拉波拉?
[10:08] Why don’t I getthose assignments, huh? 为什么我都没这么好康的任务
[10:11] What about Gibbons?Any word on Gibbons? 纪本呢?纪本有消息吗?
[10:13] Unaccounted for. We do know this: 失踪 目前我们只知道
[10:16] He was one of only three menwith access to that elevator. 他是进入逃生电梯的三人之一
[10:20] The other two… 其他两个
[10:21] Ain’t gonna be giving usmuch of a statement. 没办法跟我们多说什么
[10:24] All right, put Mr. Gibbons on the wire.Full recon. Wrap it tight. 通报全力协寻纪本 谨慎行事
[10:31] A-Block to exercise yard. A区囚犯前往运动场
[10:33] A-Block to exercise yard. A区囚犯前往运动场
[10:39] Time to take the dog out for a walk. 该带狗去散步了
[10:57] You know… 我跟你们说…
[10:59] …l’m gonna really miss you boys. -What? -我会很想你们的 -什么?
[11:11] -天啊 -把守好关口 -知道了-立刻住手!
[11:15] -Level six, lockdown! -Get backup up here! -六楼 关闭! -快派人支援!
[11:19] Prisoner, stand down! 立刻住手!
[11:25] Get him! 抓住他
[11:30] -Laundry! West door! -Marco! -洗衣房! 西侧门! -马可!
[12:06] Got him.Two hundred and fifty yards. 看到他了 250码
[12:08] Where’s he gonna go?He’s nowhere near the wall. 他要去哪?他到墙边就死定了
[12:17] All right, man! 好耶!
[12:46] -Get him! -Hold it! -去抓他! -别动!
[12:47] Come back! 别逃!
[13:16] You were late. 你迟到了
[13:19] You sure knowhow to pick them, sir. 你还真会选人啊
[13:24] Who the hell is this guy? 这家伙是谁?
[13:26] Civilian contractor. 普通老百姓
[13:28] By the time he wakes up,we’ll be long gone. 等他醒来 我们早走了
[13:37] -You said 12:06. -Hit some turbulence. -你说12点6分的-我们遇上了乱流
[13:41] -We got large and extra large. -Who are you, the butler? -衣服尺寸有大号和特大号-你是谁?服务生?
[13:44] Toby Lee Shavers,D.C. Tech Division. 李托比 华府科技部
[13:46] -Yeah. Darius Stone, cellblock A. -Not anymore. -达流士 A区囚犯-不再是了
[13:48] Darius Stone no longer exists. 达流士从此消失
[13:51] -Well, who the hell am I? -You’re the new XXX. -那我是谁? -你是新的限制级战警
[13:53] Sound like a porno star. 活像三级片男星
[13:55] -What happened to the old XXX? -He’s dead. -以前那个呢? -死了
[13:57] XXX is the designation we give todeep-cover agents with special skills. 限制级战警是超级探员的代号
[14:01] Yeah, whatever. First things first. 是啊 随便啦 先办正事
[14:03] I’ve been on the inside a long time. 我被关很久了
[14:06] I need what every man needswhen he’s coming off of lockdown. 每个被关久的人都有相同需求
[14:09] You know what I’m saying? 你明白我说什么吧?
[14:14] Yeah, baby. Who’s your daddy? 好耶 宝贝谁是你老爸啊?
[14:23] You sure we got the right guy? 你确定我们没找错人?
[14:24] Hey, buddy,more fries and another shake. 老兄 再来些薯条和一杯奶昔
[14:27] You got it. 没问题
[14:30] -We need to go to work now. -I need more fries and another shake. -我们得去办正事了 -我还要吃些薯条加一杯奶昔
[14:35] Hey, you work for us now. 你现在为我们工作
[14:38] -So you’re gonna do… -What I want when I want. -就得… -我想的时候自然会做
[14:41] Look… 听着
[14:43] …by my count, you boys just brokeabout 10 federal laws back there. 照我算 你们犯了十条法律
[14:48] Aiding and abetting,harboring a fugitive… 协助并教唆囚犯逃狱 窝藏罪犯
[14:50] …and my personal favorite,grand-theft chopper. 还有我最喜欢的 窃取直升机
[14:54] -So, what’s your point? -That you two… -你想说什么? -你们两个…
[14:57] …are looking at three strikesand the inside of a very small cell. 背负重罪 只能等着蹲小牢房了
[15:03] -You know that’s my speech. -I’m running the show now. -那是我的台词 -换我主控了
[15:06] So here’s the deal:I don’t answer to you… 我的条件是我不会听你指挥
[15:09] …and I damn sure don’t answerto college boy. 也不会鸟这个书呆子
[15:11] College boy? 书呆子?
[15:14] Done. 没问题
[15:18] Pay the man. 付帐吧
[15:19] Okay. So we know you can fightand eat, but what else can you do? 好吧 我们知道你会打也会吃但是你还能做什么呢?
[15:24] The last XXX, he could ski, surf,do all kinds of stunts. 上个战警会滑雪冲浪作特技
[15:27] Well, he’s dead now, isn’t he? 他死了 不是吗?
[15:29] So things are gonna bedifferent around here. 所以现在情况不同了
[15:32] Because I don’t play with my life. 我不玩自己的命
[15:33] -I’d rather play with yours. -We gotta get back to D.C. -宁愿玩你们的 -我们得回华府
[15:37] We need a place to lay low. 我们需要一个藏身之处
[15:41] I know the safest place in town. 我知道一个最安全的地方
[15:59] This is the safest place in town? 这就是最安全的地方?
[16:16] Stay put. I’ll handle this. 别动 我来处理
[16:50] D-Train Stone. 火车头达流士
[16:54] Heard they had you locked downin the deepest hole… 听说你被关在…
[16:57] …this side of the Grand Canyon. 大峡谷的地洞里
[16:59] Yeah, they let me out earlyfor bad behavior. 我表现太差被提早放出来了
[17:02] -Man, it’s been a while, D. -Where’s the boss? I need to talk. -好久不见 火车头 -老大呢? 我要谈谈
[17:05] Man, a lot’s been changingsince you left, D. 你走之后这里变了很多
[17:09] I run the chop shop now. 现在车厂由我当家
[17:12] -Where’s Lo? -Uptown. -小萝呢? -在城里
[17:15] Uptown? 城里?
[17:21] Now, this is more like it. 这还差不多
[17:23] Welcome to the west side, X. 欢迎光临西区
[17:25] You wanna run in these circles,you’re gonna have to blend. 要在这里混 就得融入其中
[17:28] I don’t blend. 我才不要
[17:36] The Dino has the torque curvedropping off around 6400 rpm. 迪诺在6400转时转矩下降
[17:40] Dial down the injector pulse widthby about 10 percent. 喷油嘴脉冲会掉一成
[17:44] Try 20. 应该是两成吧
[17:51] Darius. 达流士
[17:54] You look older. 你变老了
[17:56] Nine years of bad foodwill do that to you. 吃了九年烂伙食就会这样
[17:59] Nine years. 九年
[18:02] Well, correct me if I’m wrong,but isn’t that a few years shy of 20? 如果说错请更正我那离二十年还有一段时间吧?
[18:06] Just tell me what you needso we can do this and be done. 你有何需要?快开口吧
[18:09] That is why you’re here, right?You need something. 这就是你来的原因 对吧?
[18:12] Hot shower, place to crash. 热水澡、安身之处
[18:19] Look around, Darius. 你转身看看 达流士
[18:21] I’ve got a good life here. 我日子过的很好
[18:24] And I’m not gonna let youwreck it this time. 这次我不会让你搞砸的
[18:28] So… 这…
[18:32] …what’s in it for me? 对我有什么好处?
[18:35] ’67 GTO. 67年的GTO
[18:37] Thousand horsepower, crate motor,trick suspension. 一千匹马力、特殊悬吊系统
[18:41] -What? -He’s right. -什么? -他说的对
[18:43] -They’ll be looking for it. -Besides, if we’re gonna roll… -当局会找我们的车 -何况要上路…
[18:46] …we’re gonna need somethingwith a little more muscle. 也需要更厉害的车
[18:50] Something nasty. 要够猛
[18:53] I can do nasty. 这我做得到
[18:55] I know you can. 我知道
[18:58] Bored and stroked,full roller, 8 liters. 双凸轮轴、八公升
[19:01] Supercharged with a 25-psi boost,automated hydraulics… 引擎增压值达25PSI自动液压系统
[19:06] …high-stall converter with shift kit.That gonna do the trick? 高速换档强化装置这样够看吗?
[19:09] -You happy? -I’m good. -你喜欢吗? -我很满意
[19:12] I love this girl. 我喜欢这个妞
[19:24] All right, the target is information. 好 目标是情报
[19:27] It’s on a hard driveinside my old headquarters, here. 就在我旧总部的硬碟上面 这里
[19:31] The rest of it is at my house. 其他的在我家
[19:33] -I’ll pick that up tonight while you… -Information? -我今晚去拿 -情报?
[19:35] Well, start by giving me some. 先给我来一点吧
[19:38] -We on the same page? -You know what I’m talking about. -我们立场一致吧? -你知道我在说什么
[19:41] Last time out, I went down,and you disappeared. 上次是我被捕、你失踪
[19:44] Look, you aren’t the only onewho lost something that day. 那天失去东西的不是只有你
[19:48] When the fire started,you were busy with the general. 起火时 你忙着跟将军打斗
[19:50] Some of us went into see who we could save. 我们则进去看看能抢救什么
[19:53] Now, you think this looks bad? Youshould’ve seen it before I got it fixed. 你觉得这很难看?你该看受伤当时的样子
[20:08] Guess nobody’s storyhas a happy ending. 我想大家的故事都很惨
[20:11] Story’s not over yet, soldier. 故事还没结束
[20:13] Shavers… 李托比
[20:14] …can you make thatinto a personal weapon? 你能把这做成个人武器吗?
[20:18] Give me an hour. 给我一个小时
[20:22] -We straight? -It’s funny, captain. -可以了吗? -真可笑
[20:25] Wars come and go,but my soldiers stay eternal. 战争来去 但军人长存
[20:29] I like that. Who said it? 我喜欢 谁说的?
[20:32] -Jefferson? Patton? -Tupac. -杰佛逊?巴顿? -图帕克
[20:49] All right, X, this is a covert op. 这是秘密行动
[20:51] Full stealth, total silence. 保持隐密静默
[20:54] You’re gonna wanna bereal delicate here. 你的行动要很慎重
[21:02] Subtle. 真隐密
[21:06] Very subtle. 真是够隐密
[21:08] This is sector 14. 14区遭受火力攻击
[21:10] We got an attack, topside. 上方遭受攻击
[21:12] You two, hold the floor.Everybody else, follow me. 你们两个守这里 其他人跟我来
[21:22] All right, X, you got three minutes. 好了 你有三分钟
[21:33] X, Gibbons’ office isnorthwest corner, sector four. 纪本的办公室在西北角 第4区
[21:43] Hey! Wait! 等等
[21:50] X, main room. 主机房
[21:52] Remove the first of three drivesfacing you. 取走第一台硬碟
[22:01] There’s nobody here. 根本没人
[22:02] Yeah, except for all of us. 是啊 除了我们以外
[22:04] It wasn’t an attack,it was a diversion. 这不是攻击 这是声东击西
[22:08] All right, X, they’re comingback down. You gotta go. Now. 他们回去了 快离开 快
[22:39] Lock this place down. 封锁此区
[22:40] I want him in hand, alive. 我要活捉他
[22:42] College boy, I’m cut off.Get me out of here. 书呆子 我被挡了 帮我出去
[22:44] Okay, X. Boat dock,quarter mile, dead ahead. 好 去前方4百公尺有个码头
[22:51] I want that truck. 我要拦下那辆车
[22:53] Block every roadin a 10-mile radius. 封锁周遭道路
[24:04] Everybody okay? 大家没事吧?
[24:06] Blows up my car,he blows up my boats. 他轰了我的车和船
[24:08] Who the hell is this guy? 这家伙到底是谁?
[24:16] All right, college boy,I’m headed upstream. 书呆子 我往上游来了
[24:19] X, got a little bit of a problem here. 战警? 我这里有点小麻烦
[24:22] This is the police. 我们是警察
[24:24] Goddamn!All you had to do was drive. 拜托! 你只需要开车而已耶
[24:27] You know what, X?I’m really starting to miss the old XXX. 真是… 我开始怀念老战警了
[24:30] Stop your vehicle now. 立刻把车子停下来
[24:32] Okay, I see you. 好 我看到你了
[24:49] Hey, get your assout the driver’s seat. 快离开驾驶座
[25:28] Mission accomplished. 任务完成
[25:33] Darius Stone. Born south side, D.C.Mother died young, father raised him. 达流士 生于华府南区幼年丧母 由父亲一手养大
[25:39] Not much to report till ’88. 在1988年之前没啥资料
[25:41] His dad was killed by a stray bulletin a 211, and Darius went off the grid. 他父亲遇劫被枪杀达流士就开始学坏
[25:45] Started with graffiti,reckless driving. 一开始是街头涂鸦、交通违规
[25:48] Quickly worked his way up togrand-theft auto and resisting arrest. 很快就变成偷车、拒捕
[25:51] Took him some timeto find his calling in the Navy. 花了点时间才进入海军服役
[25:54] Specifically, the Navy SEALs. 具体的说是海军特勤队
[25:56] Trained sniper, top scores.Urban recon, demolition. 获得最高分的狙击手城市战、爆破
[26:00] The highest dive in Navy history,250 feet. 海军潜水最深记录 76公尺
[26:05] Augustus Gibbons recruited himinto an elite unit, Level 5 Classified. 奥纪本征召他进入精英小队第五级编队
[26:08] Ran ops in Eastern Europetill Christmas in Kosovo. 圣诞节前在东欧科索沃执勤
[26:12] Their general ordered themto set a fire to clear civilians… 他们的将军命他们向平民开火
[26:16] …but Stone refused. Led a mutinyagainst a four-star general… 但他拒绝从命带头对抗四星上将
[26:19] …the current secretary of defense,George Deckert… 现任国防部长乔治戴克
[26:22] …who had him court-martialedfor a 20-year term. 他让他被军法判20年徒刑
[26:24] Ten for disobeying direct orders… 抗命判10年
[26:26] …and another 10 for breakingthe general’s jaw. 打断将军下巴再加10年
[26:30] This is the last footagewe have on him. 这是他最新的影像档
[26:32] A meeting with his lawyer,Jonathan Edward Cochran. 会见他的律师柯克兰
[26:35] Oh, that’s cute. 真俏皮
[26:37] Johnnie Cochran. 柯克兰
[26:40] I don’t think Mr. Stone can affordJohnnie’s fee. Do we have audio? 他还请得起律师啊 有录音吗?
[26:43] It’s attorney-client. No mikes. 律师会见客户 没录音
[26:45] Hold it there. Okay, reel it back. 暂停 好 倒回去
[26:48] Back, back, back. Freeze it. 倒回去、再倒 停
[26:50] Blow it up. 放大
[26:54] Gibbons and Stoneon a comeback tour. 纪本跟达流士东山再起
[26:58] All right, listen up. I want all eyesup and running on these two. 听着 全体搜索这两个人
[27:01] And I want hard 20son the rest of their old unit. 还要他们队上其他人的消息
[27:03] I wanna know where they are… 我要知道他们身在何处
[27:05] …I wanna know what they’re doing,and I wanna know now. 他们在做什么 马上就要
[28:37] I’m disappointed, Auggie. 我很失望 老奥
[28:41] Checkmate in three? 这是一盘死棋
[28:43] You should’ve seen it coming. 你早该明白的
[28:49] Relax. Have a drink. 放轻松 喝一杯吧
[28:52] -I took the liberty of pouring myself… -You were always taking liberties. -我给自己倒了一杯 -你老是我行我素
[28:57] Same old Gibbons. 老纪本
[29:00] Good soldier with a bad attitude. 还是一样坏脾气
[29:02] You know, I always rememberthe first day we met. 我一直记得我们见面的第一天
[29:06] I remember the last day I saw you. 我记得我们最后一次见面那天
[29:12] I bet you do. 我相信
[29:16] Didn’t heal too well, did it? 伤口复原的不太好 对吧?
[29:18] Some wounds never do. 有些伤口永远不会好
[29:21] -I never asked you to go into that fire. -You just set it and watched it burn. -我没要你进入火场-对 你只是放火让它烧
[29:25] We did what needed to be done. 我们只是为所应为
[29:26] Is that what you call it?”Doing what you need to do”? 是吗?为所应为?
[29:29] Sixteen of my men killed?What’s that, just more friendly fire? 我的手下死了16个人那算什么? 又是误伤?
[29:36] Some men die so others may live. 牺牲小我完成大我
[29:40] Funny… 怪的是…
[29:42] …that you never seem to be the onedoing any of the dying. 牺牲的永远不会是你
[29:45] I’ll do whatever it takesto best protect this nation. 我尽全力保卫这个国家
[29:49] You’re not protecting the nation.You’re doing this to protect yourself. 你这么做不是为了保卫国家你这是为了自保
[29:52] -Why? What fires you starting now? -We both live in the same world. -怎么? 你现在又想干嘛? -你我活在相同的世界里
[29:56] -We know what’s out there. -Save the speech. -我们知道是怎么回事 -少说废话
[30:00] Just so you know… 我只要你知道
[30:02] …whatever you’re up to,you’re not getting away with it. 不管你想干嘛你都无法逍遥法外
[30:06] Why? 为什么?
[30:08] Because Darius Stoneis gonna stop me? 因为达流士会阻止我?
[30:11] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[30:13] Was that supposed to bea surprise? 那应该是个惊喜对吧?
[30:16] Gibbons, I know every move you makeeven before you do. 纪本 我比你更清楚你的举动
[30:19] You still work for me,whether you know it or not. 无论如何 你都是为我效力
[30:21] I never worked for you. 我从未为你效力
[30:24] -I work for my country. -I don’t know what’s more pathetic… -我是为国效力 -不知道什么比较可悲
[30:28] …a man that plays chesswith himself… 一个跟自己下棋的人
[30:30] …or a man that doesn’t seehe’s already lost. 还是不知道自己失败的人
[30:38] Make it look like an accident.Zero exposure. 装成意外 别惹人起疑
[31:12] Sir, they found Gibbons. 长官 找到纪本了
[31:16] Investigators say an apparentgas leak triggered the explosion. 调查员说瓦斯漏气引发爆炸
[31:20] The fire department was too lateto save the occupant… 消防队来不及抢救住户
[31:23] …but managed to contain the firebefore it spread. 还好控制火势避免灾情扩大
[31:25] The deceased, Augustus Gibbons,was a former Navy captain. 死者奥纪本 前海军上校
[31:29] He was 51 years old. 卒年51岁
[31:31] The funeral’s tomorrowat Arlington National Cemetery. 葬礼明天于阿灵顿国家墓园举行
[31:33] Gas leak. Right. 瓦斯漏气 才怪
[31:35] This is Lisa Joyner reporting fromChevy Chase, Maryland for WJLA. 以上是记者在夏维却斯的报导
[31:39] Back to you in the studio. 镜头交还给棚内主播
[31:43] Toby, let’s get to work. 托比 开始工作吧
[31:49] There’s nothing on here. Nothing. 里面啥都没有
[31:51] It’s blank, man. 这根本是空的
[31:53] Because you’re lookingin the wrong place. 那是因为你找错地方了
[31:56] Gibbons said it wason the hard drive. 纪本说过是在硬碟上面
[32:00] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[32:11] I read about that. 我在书上看过这招
[32:13] Cold War. Old school, right? 冷战时期的老把戏 对吧?
[32:15] Not that old school. 没那么老啦
[32:29] All right. 很好
[32:31] Now, which one’s Charlie? 哪一个是查理?
[32:34] Only one way to find out. 只有一个方法能查明
[32:37] Ready. Aim. 预备、瞄准
[32:40] Fire. 射击
[32:42] Ready. Aim. Fire. 预备、瞄准、射击
[32:45] Order arms. 枪放下
[32:55] Like our Lord and savior… 就像我主和救世主一样
[32:59] …Augustus Eugene Gibbonsdied in our service. 奥纪本壮烈殉职
[33:04] Head of the NSA, FBI, Joint Chiefs,secretary of state. 国安局长、调查局长幕僚长、国务卿
[33:08] Damn. 该死
[33:10] You know what this means, right? 你知道这代表什么吧?
[33:12] -What? -They’re gonna kill me next. -什么? -他们接下来会杀了我
[33:14] -Give me those. -Damn, man. -给我啦 -真是的
[33:17] If we’re working together,you should work on your partner skills. 我们要合作 你就得改进
[33:20] Like, if you want something,try “Please,” “May I borrow?” 想要东西就说”请借我用”
[33:24] Please, may I borrowthe binoculars… 望远镜借我好吗?
[33:27] …before I kick your teeth in? 趁我还没开扁之前
[33:29] Okay.See, now, that’s a start. Not bad. 这算是个开始 还不坏
[33:36] -Deckert? -You know Secretary Deckert? -戴克? -你认识部长?
[33:39] Oh, yeah. 对
[33:41] We go way back. 我们可熟了
[33:44] But he hated everythingabout Gibbons. 但是他恨纪本
[33:47] So, what is he doing here? 他在这里干嘛?
[33:50] -Charlie. -You found him. -查理 -你找到他了?
[33:53] Her. 是她
[33:55] -Her? -Can you get me a suit? -她? -能帮我弄套西装吗?
[33:57] Oh, so now you wanna blend. 你现在想融入他们啦?
[34:28] I hear this placehas the best gumbo in town. 听说这里的甘宝浓汤超赞
[34:31] Excuse me. 抱歉
[34:34] I’m actually meeting someonefor lunch. 我午餐约了人
[34:36] Relax, Charlie.This’ll only take a minute. 别紧张 查理 一下就好
[34:42] How did you know my name?Who are you? 你怎么知道我的名字?你是谁?
[34:45] We have a mutual friend. 我们有个共同的朋友
[34:47] Augustus Gibbons. 奥纪本
[34:49] Had a mutual friend. 是过去的朋友
[34:50] And you didn’t answer my question. 你还没回答我的问题
[34:53] Who are you? 你是谁?
[34:55] My name is Darius Stone. 我是达流士
[34:57] Stone? 达流士?
[34:59] You have half the suits in this citylooking for you. 这城里有一半的人在找你
[35:02] Why in the worldwould you come here? 你跑来这干嘛?
[35:04] Trust me… 相信我
[35:05] …they won’t look for a guy like mein a place like this. 他们不会到这里找我
[35:09] Well, no offense,but I don’t trust anybody right now. 抱歉 但我现在不相信任何人
[35:13] Good. That means we gotsomething in common. 很好 那表示我们有所共识
[35:17] Charlie. I’m sorry I’m so late. 查理 抱歉我迟到了
[35:20] I had that urban-youth meeting.It ran over. 我去开青少年会议 开过头了
[35:22] We’re trying to set upthat after-school… 我们想设立…
[35:24] …gun-instructional programfor kids and… 儿童枪枝使用计划
[35:27] I’m sorry. Dickie Ambrose, NRA. Hi. 抱歉 狄克安柏 枪枝协会
[35:30] Reverend Billy Bob Baker,Southern Baptist Brotherhood. 比利贝克牧师 南方浸信会
[35:33] Well, it’s just greatto meet you, Reverend. 真是幸会 牧师
[35:37] Hey, listen, we’re setting upthis rally upstate next week… 我们下周要在北部办会员大会
[35:40] …and I was just wondering if therewas some way we could attract… 我在想有没有办法去吸引…
[35:44] …you know, some upstandingAfrican-Americans like yourself. 像你这样正直的非洲裔美国人
[35:48] You got any advice for us? 你有任何建言吗?
[35:51] Well, Dick, perhaps you couldtell your members… 可以叫会员…
[35:53] …to stop buying country music,stop burning crosses… 别买乡村音乐别烧十字架
[35:57] …and stop shooting black folks. 别射杀黑人
[35:59] Hear me? 听懂了吗?
[36:01] Now, if that don’t work… 要是那样没用
[36:03] …try a cookout with free food. 试试布施免费食物
[36:06] Preferably fried. 最好是油炸食物
[36:09] Dick… 狄克
[36:11] …would you mind terriblyif we rescheduled? 我们可以改天再约吗?
[36:14] I think that would be… 我想那样…
[36:16] Yeah, that’s fine.I have a lot of stuff to do. 没问题 我有很多事要做
[36:19] -Reverend, I’ll… -Call me. -牧师 我会… -跟我联络
[36:21] I’ll call you about that. 我会跟你联络的
[36:29] Tell me about you and the captain. 说说你跟上校的事
[36:34] I was Gibbons’ contact on the Hill. 我是纪本在国会的线民
[36:36] I’m an aide to the SenateSubcommittee on Military Action. 我是参议院军事委员会的助理
[36:40] Military? 军事?
[36:43] Deckert. 德克
[36:45] Secretary of Defense Deckert? 国防部长德克?
[36:46] There’s not a bullet shot in the darkthat he don’t know about. 他不可能不知情
[36:50] So tell me something, Charlie. 告诉我 查理
[36:52] Can you get me close to him? 你能让我接近他吗?
[36:55] Well, Reverend… 牧师
[36:58] …you think you can lay your handson a tuxedo? 你可以弄到燕尾服吗?
[37:49] You made it. 你来了
[37:50] You know, I never miss a party. 你知道我不会错过派对的
[37:52] Not quite the tux I had in mind. 跟我想的燕尾服不太一样
[37:55] Yes, but I’m blending. 对 但我算成功融入了
[37:57] You see the guest of honor? 你看到今晚的贵宝了?
[38:00] Those bodyguards? 那些随扈?
[38:01] SEAL Team Four. Half my old unit. 特勤队 一半是老队友
[38:04] And not the better half. 还不是好的那一半
[38:06] Who’s the ugly generalhe’s talking to? 那个丑将军是谁?
[38:08] Jack Pettibone.Vice chair, Joint Chiefs. 派帝波 参谋副主席
[38:11] -Doesn’t look too happy. -Must be the music. -看来不太高兴 -一定是音乐的关系
[38:15] One way to find out. 只有一个办法查明
[38:34] I truly can’t believewhat I’m hearing. 我真不敢相信
[38:36] We go back 30 years, Jack. 我们认识三十年了
[38:38] Same blood in the same mud, and younever questioned my command. 我们并肩作战 你从不质疑我
[38:41] I presume you’ve heard ofthe United States Congress. 我想你知道有国会这玩意吧?
[38:44] Jack… 派帝波…
[38:46] …this country is being leddown the wrong path. 这国家走错方向了
[38:49] You really think you can do this,don’t you? 你真认为你做得到 对吧?
[38:51] With just a few regiments. 靠几队人马就行?
[38:53] Once we lead,the full force will follow. 只要我们带头 全军必将追随
[38:56] The clock is ticking. 一切已迫在眉睫
[38:57] With or without you. 不管你加不加入
[39:00] Three days. 三天
[39:14] He’s here. 他来了
[39:32] Black guy, white tux. 黑人 白色燕尾服
[39:47] Had enough of the party? 受够派对了?
[39:55] Hold on. 坐稳了
[40:11] You asked me to track downthe rest of their old troop? 你要我查其他队员的下落
[40:14] Well, half of them are still enlisted. 有一半都还在服役
[40:17] -What about the other half? -Gone. Missing. -那另一半呢? -失踪了
[40:21] The same men that backedStone against Deckert. 跟支援达流士的人一样
[40:23] Every single one of themjust disappeared. 每一个都失踪了
[40:40] Wait a minute. This is your home? 等等 这是你家?
[40:42] Not bad for a senator’s aide. 当议员助理还真好康
[40:45] I’m not just a senator’s aide.I’m also a senator’s daughter. 我不只是助理 也是议员之女
[40:49] James Mayweather, Virginia. 詹姆士梅魏德 维州议员
[40:51] Think Daddy’s ready to meeta guy like me? 老爸有准备见我这种人吗?
[40:54] -Actually, Daddy’s out of town. -Really? -其实老爸并不在家 -真的?
[41:01] Make yourself at home, Darius. 不用客气 达流士
[41:03] Not a bad place to grow up, I guess. 在这种地方长大还不坏嘛
[41:06] Only on the surface. 这只是表象
[41:07] Growing up in D.C. Politicsis like living in a snake pit. 在华府成长政治圈就像蛇窝
[41:11] Everybody fighting for territory. 大家彼此争斗
[41:14] Sounds a lot like where I grew up. 听起来很像我成长的地方
[41:18] Oh, no. This is nothing likewhere I grew up. 不 这可豪华太多了
[41:24] Let’s get you out of those clothes,shall we? 我帮你找件衣服来换吧?
[41:30] Here we go. 拿去
[41:32] Why don’t you try these on. 何不试试这些?
[41:35] Not really my style. 不是我的调调
[41:39] Why don’t you go aheadand get cleaned up. 你去洗个澡吧
[41:42] There’s some fresh towelsin the bathroom. 浴室有干净的毛巾
[41:44] Full-service, huh? 全套服务啊?
[41:47] You know, if you need anything… 你有任何需要
[41:50] …l’m just right down the hall. 我就在隔壁
[41:53] Anything? 任何需要?
[41:55] Anything at all. 任何需要
[41:58] How about some fries and a shake? 来点薯条和一杯奶昔吧
[42:09] The things I can’t do for my country. 我可不能为国失身
[42:45] Charlie? 查理?
[42:57] Charlie. 查理
[43:16] Pettibone? 派帝波?
[43:22] She set me up. 她陷害我
[43:23] Bitch. 贱人
[43:29] This is the police. 我们是警察
[43:31] Come out with your handsbehind your head. 双手投降走出来
[43:35] We got the vice chairof the Joint Chiefs in there. 参谋副主席在里面
[43:37] The assailant is armedand dangerous. 歹徒有武装且相当凶狠
[43:39] Proceed with extreme caution,gentlemen. 各位要特别小心
[43:42] Gus, get me a hostage negotiator,clear a two-block radius… 葛斯 帮我找谈判专家肃清周遭…
[43:46] …and five is the active perimeter. -Better make that 10. -2到5个街区 -最好扩张到10个
[43:49] Captain, the man’sa Special Forces sniper. 队长 此人是特种部队狙击手
[43:51] Keep all fields clearat least half a mile downwind. 最好肃清方圆1公里的区域
[43:54] -Who the hell are you? -Kyle Steele, NSA. -你是谁啊? -凯尔史提 国安局
[43:57] Captain, I need to speakto this man alive. 队长 我要跟这个人谈谈
[44:00] -So? -It’s a matter of national security, sir. -所以呢? -这攸关国家安全
[44:03] -Where the hell are you going? -Going inside. -你要去哪? -我要进去
[44:06] Listen, I don’t care who you are.You got six minutes till we breach. 我不管你是谁你只有六分钟时间
[44:09] Stone. 达流士
[44:11] I’m coming in unarmed. 我手无寸铁的进来了
[44:18] All right, close that door. 好 关上门
[44:24] Hands. 举起手
[44:28] Step forward. 往前站
[44:30] How you know I wouldn’t shoot youthe second you stepped through? 你怎么知道我不会开枪杀你?
[44:34] I didn’t. 我不知道
[44:35] But I do know this: You got fiveminutes till they knock that door down. 但我知道这点在他们攻坚前 你有5分钟
[44:38] So let’s skip the chitchat. 别聊天了
[44:40] -Where’s Pettibone? -Upstairs, dead. -派帝波人呢? -在楼上 死了
[44:44] -You do it? -Lf I did it… -你杀的? -是的话…
[44:46] …you wouldn’t knowuntil I wanted you to. 我会跟你们说的
[44:48] Now, turn around. 转身
[44:54] Stone, this doesn’t looktoo good, man. 情况看来不妙
[44:57] An escaped convict breaks intoa house with an automatic in hand… 一个逃犯带着武器闯入民宅
[45:00] …and a dead man upstairs. -I didn’t break in. -楼上还有个死人 -我不是闯入
[45:02] Now, move. 走吧
[45:04] You didn’t break in here? 你不是闯入?
[45:05] So, what, the generalinvited you over for a nightcap? 难道是将军请你来喝一杯?
[45:08] What happened? You guysfelt like playing Russian roulette? 然后呢?你们玩俄罗斯轮盘?
[45:11] This is not my gun. 这不是我的枪
[45:12] You expect me to buy that line? 你想我会相信你的说词?
[45:14] It’s not a line, it’s the truth. 不是说词 这是事实
[45:16] -They set me up. -Who set you up? -他们陷害我 -谁陷害你?
[45:19] -Deckert. -Deckert. -德克 -德克?
[45:23] Secretary of Defense Deckert. 国防部长德克?
[45:25] He clipped Gibbonswhen he got too close. 纪本太接近就被他做了
[45:28] And now Pettibone. 现在则是派帝波
[45:31] Too close to what? 太接近什么?
[45:34] Stone, we have three minutes.Level with me. 只剩三分钟了 快告诉我
[45:37] Why are we here?Why’d you go after Pettibone? 怎样?你为何追杀派帝波?
[45:39] I didn’t go after nobody. 我没追杀任何人
[45:41] I don’t even know the guy. 我不认识他
[45:43] Never seen him before in my life. 我以前从没见过他
[45:47] Easy. 慢慢来
[45:51] That sure looks a lot like you. 那看起来很像你
[45:57] Damn, they’re good. 他们真行
[46:01] Think now is reallythe best time for a snack? 你现在还有心情吃点心?
[46:03] What they got out there,three teams? 外面有多少人? 三个小队?
[46:05] Flash-bangs, body armor,heat-scopes. Am I close? 闪光弹、防弹衣、感热器我没说错吧?
[46:09] Stone, I wanna help you here,I really do. 我想帮你 真的
[46:12] But if you run, you look guilty. 但你若逃走 就显得你有罪
[46:14] Brother, I was born looking guilty. 兄弟 我生来就一付有罪相
[46:17] And now… 现在…
[46:18] …it’s time for you to go. 你该离开了
[46:23] Where is he? 他人在哪里?
[46:26] Where is he? 他人在哪里?
[46:28] Captain, I got him.Looks like upstairs bathroom. 我锁定他了 在楼上浴室
[46:32] Okay, go get him. 好 去逮他
[47:22] This is the last known photographof the suspect. 这是嫌犯的近照
[47:24] -Cute picture. -Yeah. Haircut suits you, definitely. -真可爱的照片 -是啊 发型很帅
[47:27] -Near Charlottesville, Virginia. 在靠近维州夏洛市的地方
[47:29] The assailant is assumedto be armed and dangerous. 凶嫌有武装且相当凶狠
[47:32] One of General Pettibone’sclosest friends… 派帝波将军的好友之一
[47:34] …was Defense SecretaryGeorge Deckert. 正是国防部长德克
[47:36] Jack Pettibonewas a dear friend of mine. 派帝波是我的好友
[47:39] And tonight, this nationhas lost a great patriot. 今晚国家失去了伟大的爱国志士
[47:43] And his quiet contributionswill be properly recorded… 他的贡献会在…
[47:46] …in history books yet to be written. 历史上留下记录
[47:48] From base to base,Camp Pendleton to Fort Bragg… 来自全国各地的基地
[47:51] …General Pettibone’s troopsare en route… 派帝波的部属将到…
[47:53] …to Washington D. C.For the funeral. 华府参加葬礼
[47:55] They’re not coming for the funeral. 他们不是来参加葬礼
[47:57] Same blood, same mud. “并肩作战”
[47:59] Pettibone and Deckert both servedfor over 30 years together. 派帝波和德克一起服役30年
[48:02] So that meansPettibone’s troops are also? 那表示派帝波的军队也是…
[48:05] -Deckert’s. -Correct. -德克的军队 -正确
[48:06] What’s that got to dowith the funeral? 那跟葬礼有什么关系?
[48:08] The perfect cover.Deckert does the guest list… 完美的掩护 德克拟定宝客名单
[48:11] …only invites his boys to town. 只邀请他的人
[48:13] He’s got his army. 他的军队就到位了
[48:15] Now, he’s gotta be loading up.How would he get his gear? 他得运装备 要怎么运呢?
[48:18] All orders go throughhis department, the DOD. 所有命令都透过国防部发布
[48:21] Right. 对
[48:25] You want me to hack in? 你要我入侵网路?
[48:27] To the U.S. Department of Defense? 入侵美国国防部?
[48:29] We’re talking 500 acresof hardware. 那里有成堆硬体
[48:31] Cray supercomputers,encryption chips… 超级电脑
[48:33] …not to mention more firewalls thanthe NSA, CIA and the IRS combined. 更别提超级无敌的防火墙了
[48:37] Exactly. 没错
[48:39] Hold my chips. 帮我拿着洋芋片
[48:56] You know,you don’t have to wait up. 你不用等我们的
[48:59] You think I’d leave youalone with my car? 你想我会让你跟我的车独处?
[49:03] What’s so special about this one? 这辆车有啥特别?
[49:07] Shelby Cobra prototype,600 horses, 10,000 rpm. 眼镜蛇的原型车六百匹马力、转速可达一万
[49:12] Only three off the rack. 只生产了三辆
[49:14] And we sold it for half a milto some senator… 我们卖给某个议员五十万美元
[49:16] …who’ll never take herout of first gear. 他却不会开她
[49:18] Half a mil for a car? 五十万美元买一辆车?
[49:20] You been gone a while, D. 你离开了一阵子
[49:22] Everything’s more expensive now. 一切都变贵了
[49:29] I could see that. 我看得出来
[49:33] Come here. 过来
[49:36] You’ve done real good, Lo. 你混的很成功
[49:39] No rollbacks, part binsor stripped engines. 没工具、零件箱、解体引擎
[49:43] It’s a long wayfrom Zeke’s chop shop. 比阿齐的地下车厂好多了
[49:46] Still got a few bins in the back. 我后面还是有几个零件箱
[49:48] And I still get my hands dirty. 我也还会动手修车
[49:58] Classic’s still a classic. 好车就是好车
[50:00] You remember the first timewe dropped gears in this one? 记得我们第一次开这辆车吧?
[50:04] I remember three squad carsat 100-plus on the parkway. 我记得有三辆警车追着我们跑
[50:08] Oh, she was fast. 她很快
[50:11] Yes, she was. 是啊
[50:13] You remember all that damagewe did in the back seat? 记得我们在后座干的好事吧?
[50:18] That was a long time ago, D. 那是很久以前的事了
[50:21] Not for me. 对我而言不是
[50:25] Ready to do some more damage? 想再来一次吗?
[50:30] He shoots, he scores! 高手出招、攻无不胜
[50:33] College boy just pulled off the hackof the century. Requisition order. 书呆子成了世纪大骇客征召令
[50:37] Deckert’s bringing all his troopsand armored vehicles… 德克要所有军队和装甲车辆
[50:39] …through a naval base up thePotomac to the USS Independence. 搭独立号从波多马克河南下
[50:43] It’s an aircraft carrier, man. 那是一艘航空母舰
[50:47] Looks like we going upstate. 看来我们要北上了
[52:16] Well, well. Daddy’s little girl. 老爸的乖女儿
[52:46] Look, Gibbons, people will believe… 听着 纪本 人们会相信…
[52:48] -Stone. -You miss me? -达流士 -想我吗?
[52:50] Apparently, we all did. 显然我们都很想
[52:52] She had me fooled too. 她也骗倒了我
[52:55] Captain? 上校?
[53:00] Harris? Jackson? 哈里斯? 杰克森?
[53:02] -What the hell is going on here? -It’s your old unit. -这是怎么回事? -这些是你的老队友
[53:05] And you’re gonna bejoining them real soon. 你很快就要加入他们了
[53:08] -What’s she talking about? -Deckert. He set us up. -她在说什么? -德克 他设计陷害我们
[53:11] -For what? -I don’t know. I didn’t get that far. -为什么? -我还不知道
[53:13] I was hoping maybe you did. 我本来希望你会弄明白的
[53:18] -You not going nowhere. -Neither are you. -你哪里都不能去 -你也一样
[53:26] No, no, no. Don’t worry about us. 不 不用担心我们
[53:29] You know you should’vekilled that bitch! 你早该杀了那贱人的
[53:39] -Who triggered the alarm? -It’s Stone. He’s here. -是谁按下警铃? -达流士 他来了
[53:43] Liebo, get men fore and aft.Push him down here. 利波 派人从后方逼他下来
[54:10] Take him out now. 快点
[54:12] Seal the hatch! 干掉他
[54:30] You have green light.Repeat, take your best shot. 见机行事、随时动手
[54:33] Old Sergeant Cobb.You still too dumb to make captain. 士官长 还是笨的升不了官啊
[54:37] Lieutenant Stone.Blast from the past. 上尉 真令人怀念啊
[54:39] That’s “Big Daddy Stone” to you. 叫我大老爹吧
[54:41] So tell me, how was prison? 监狱好玩吗?
[54:43] You’ll find out soon enough. 你很快就会知道的
[54:44] And with a mouth like yours,they gonna love you on the inside. 你那张嘴在里面一定很受欢迎
[54:49] Let’s go, let’s go. Get him. 快!快干掉他!
[54:51] Fire! 开火
[55:00] Oh, I’m sorry, was that your ride? 对不起 你坐那辆啊?
[55:02] No, but yours is gonna take youstraight to hell. 不 不过你的会载你下地狱
[55:07] Loading. 装填
[55:09] Stand by. 预备
[55:13] Now! 开火
[55:22] -Goddamn it. -Man, that wasn’t even close. -该死 -差太远了吧
[55:25] Trucks, choppers. What’s next?You gonna sink the ship? 卡车、直升机接着呢?你要击沉这艘船吗?
[55:28] Only if you’re still on it. 除非你在上面
[55:30] Keep this up and you ain’t gonnahave nothing left, hillbilly. 这样下去就没得玩了 乡巴佬
[55:35] -Load. -Loaded. -装填 -好了
[55:38] You and I have unfinishedbusiness, homeboy. 你我还有恩怨未了
[55:50] Fire. 开火
[55:57] Move! All right, come on. Let’s go! 动作快 快
[56:09] -Hey! -What the hell is he doing? -他在干什么?
[56:22] Where the hell you going?Over there. That way. 你们去哪?在那边
[56:50] Get that tank topside now. 把那辆坦克弄上去
[56:56] Move, move. 快、快
[56:58] Bravo Squad to flight deck now. 第二小队上飞行甲板 快
[57:20] Locked on. 锁定
[57:29] Fire now. 开火
[57:41] Goddamn it! 该死
[58:04] All dive teams in the water.Lock the area down. 潜水小队下水 封锁此区
[58:07] Zodiac One, sweep the stern. 黄道一号 搜索船尾
[58:10] Zodiac Two, starboard bow,in the midships. 黄道二号 搜索右舷
[58:14] Search Boat Oneand Search Boat Two… 搜索一、二号
[58:16] …widen your radiusand search the port side. 扩大搜索范围到码头附近
[58:19] Dive Team Number Three,report any visual. 潜水第三小队 立刻报告现状
[58:24] George, I’m addressingthe nation tonight. 乔治 我今晚要发表全国演说
[58:27] So, what’s the hang-upon the new military bill? 为什么搁置新的军事法案?
[58:30] Well, if you’re reducing troops,closing bases… 要是你裁减军队、缩减研发
[58:33] …and cutting R&D,you leave us vulnerable. 那会让我们更形脆弱
[58:35] George, we need to increaseinternational aid. 我们得增加国际援助
[58:38] We need to reversethis isolationist doctrine. 我们得扭转孤立主义
[58:41] Maybe then we can turnsome of these enemies into allies. 也许就能让敌人变成盟友
[58:47] I know this doesn’t particularlythrill you, George. 我知道你并不喜欢这样
[58:51] But this is going to be my legacy. 但这将会成为我的功绩
[58:53] -Sir. -Now, the question is: -总统先生 -问题是…
[58:58] Do I have your support? 你会支持我吗?
[59:00] It goes without saying,Mr. President. 那是无庸置疑的 总统先生
[59:12] Call for you. 找你的
[59:13] It’s about the new Lincolnyou ordered. 说要跟你谈你订的林肯房车
[59:16] -Yeah. -Downstairs. -喂? -楼下
[59:19] Your car. Come alone. 你的车上 单独来
[59:39] Take a look. 你看一下
[59:46] -It’s a map of the Capitol. -A military map. -这是华府地图-军事地图
[59:50] -With attack routes, targets… -I see that. -还有攻击路线 目标是… -我看得出来
[59:54] -Where’d you get it? -Upstate. -你从哪弄来的? -北方
[59:56] Deckert’s little boy scoutsare gearing up for World War IV. 德克的手下准备开打世界大战
[59:59] They got tanks, choppers. 他们弄了坦克、直升机
[1:00:02] -They got Gibbons. -What do you mean? -还抓了纪本 -什么意思?
[1:00:04] Gibbons is not dead. 纪本没死
[1:00:06] He’s locked up with half my old unit. 他跟我的老队友关在一起
[1:00:08] -Upstate? -Correct. -也在北方? -没错
[1:00:10] Deckert is setting them up for a fall. 德克要用他们做牺牲品
[1:00:12] -Fall for what? -What do you think? -为什么? -你以为呢?
[1:00:15] This man is making a moveon the U.S. Capitol. 这家伙要进攻国会大厦
[1:00:22] See this? 看到没?
[1:00:24] Map came from National Recon. 国家情报局送来的地图
[1:00:26] Yeah, Deckert’s making a move.He’s running security… 没错 德克在移动军队他是为了戒护…
[1:00:29] …for the State of the Union tonight. 今晚的国会演说
[1:00:31] He’s not attacking,he’s guarding these targets. 不是攻击 他是要保护这些目标
[1:00:34] Oh, that’s beautiful. 太赞了
[1:00:37] Perfect cover. 完美的掩护
[1:00:38] He’s got his old crewsuited and booted. 他让老部属全副武装出动
[1:00:40] Look, these boysdon’t play defense. 这些人不是防守
[1:00:43] Just offense. 而是攻击
[1:00:49] It’s not enough. 这还不够
[1:00:51] What if you’re wrong? 万一你弄错了呢?
[1:00:57] I was wrong. 我是错了
[1:00:59] I thought you was morethan just another suit. 我以为你不一样
[1:01:08] Sir, the security detail… 长官 安全资料
[1:01:10] …they’re all ex-military. 显示他们都是退役军人
[1:01:12] Yeah, I can see that. 我看得出来
[1:01:13] All of them servedwith Gibbons and Stone. 他们都是纪本和达流士的队友
[1:01:19] -It’s Deckert’s unit. -Think we got something. -都是德克的部属 -我想我们找到证据了
[1:01:29] World War IV. 世界大战
[1:01:31] Anything the Defense Departmentneeds to know? 有该知会国防部的情报吗?
[1:01:36] Sure it’s nothingyou don’t already know, sir. 我想一切都在你的掌控之中
[1:01:40] -George Deckert. -Secretary Deckert… -乔治德克 -德克部长
[1:01:43] …this is Agent Steele. 这是史提探员
[1:01:44] Kyle, the secretary wanted to check inon the Gibbons case. 部长想问纪本的案子
[1:01:47] I have a personal interestin the case. 我对这件案子有个人兴趣
[1:01:50] Captain Gibbons was a friend. 纪本上校是我的朋友
[1:01:53] Well, you can rest assured we’redoing everything we can to find him. 你放心 我们一定会找到他的
[1:01:57] -Find him? -You know, we never did ID his body. -找到他? -我们一直都没确认他的遗体
[1:02:02] Terrible thing, accident like that. 真可怕 那样的意外
[1:02:06] Could happen to anyone. 任何人都可能遇上
[1:02:11] Tell me, Kyle, what didDarius Stone say to you? 告诉我 达流士跟你说了什么?
[1:02:16] -What do you mean? -You were the last to talk to him… -抱歉 你说什么? -你在他逃亡前…
[1:02:18] …before he got away. 跟他谈过话
[1:02:21] He didn’t say much. 他说的不多
[1:02:23] No, just a bunch of wildconspiracy theories, that’s all. 只说了些疯狂的阴谋理论
[1:02:27] Sounds like Stone. 很像他的作风
[1:02:32] Well, if you hear anything… 要是你有任何情报
[1:02:37] I’ll know who to chase down. 我知道该找谁
[1:02:41] Sir, could you tell me something? 长官 请问一下
[1:02:47] I’ve always wondered… 我一直很好奇
[1:02:49] …how do you pick the menwho protect the president? 你是如何筛选保护总统的人选
[1:02:52] Simple. 简单
[1:02:54] -I choose men I can trust. -Like Gibbons. -选我信的过的人 -就像纪本
[1:02:58] Would’ve been good to have himthere tonight, huh, sir? 若今晚有他在就好了 对吧?
[1:03:01] Oh, he’ll be there. In spirit. 他会到的 精神上
[1:03:04] I’m sure he will. 我相信
[1:03:06] Good luck, sir. 祝你好运
[1:03:26] Sounds like the right bank’srunning leaner than the left. 听来右内燃机的油耗比左边少
[1:03:29] You wanna richen her up,you’re gonna have to remap the ECU. 想调高 就要重接电控装置
[1:03:34] -What, are you surprised? -Yeah. -怎么 吓到了? -是啊
[1:03:37] Fact you knowhow to tune up a truck. 你竟然知道怎么调校车子
[1:03:39] I didn’t always wear a suit. 我不是天生穿西装的
[1:03:43] -How’d you find me? -It’s my job, Darius. -你怎么找到我的? -这是我的工作
[1:03:45] I’m very good at it. Can we talk? 我很行的 能谈谈吗?
[1:03:56] You were right. 你说的对
[1:03:58] Deckert knew Gibbons was alive.Look at this. 德克知道纪本还活着你看这个
[1:04:04] President, VP, Speaker of the House,secretary of state. 总统、副总统、众议院院长国务卿…
[1:04:07] The chain of command.He takes them out, he’s what? 继位顺序他干掉他们 就怎样?
[1:04:10] -Deckert becomes the new president. -That’s right. -德克就成为新的总统 -没错
[1:04:14] -Cleanest revolution in history. -Yeah. -史上最干净俐落的革命 -对
[1:04:18] Why are you here?Call the White House. 那你干嘛来这? 快通知白宫
[1:04:20] Can’t. We don’t knowhow deep this goes. 不行 我们不知道牵连有多广
[1:04:24] So, what’s your plan? 你有何计划?
[1:04:25] Figure we gotta go outside the boxon this one. 我想这回得从体制外下手了
[1:04:34] How far outside the boxare you prepared to go? 你准备从多外面下手?
[1:04:37] Because to get us closeto the Capitol… 我们要接近国会大厦
[1:04:39] …we’re gonna needsome brothers we can trust. 就得需要一些信得过的兄弟
[1:04:44] Ain’t no place like home. 还是老家好
[1:04:59] Man, y’all almost had me too. 你差点就骗到我了
[1:05:02] They got jokes, man. You hear that? 他们开我玩笑
[1:05:04] -They got jokes. -No joke. -他们开我玩笑 -不是玩笑
[1:05:07] -We need your help. -So why don’t you go to the police? -我们需要你帮忙 -干嘛不去找条子?
[1:05:10] -We don’t trust the police. -Heard that. -我们信不过条子 -我也是
[1:05:13] Hold this, baby. One second. 帮忙拿一下 宝贝
[1:05:16] Man, you know we got your back. 你知道我们会支持你
[1:05:18] But this ain’t gotnothing to do with us. 但这跟我们一点关系都没有
[1:05:20] This got everything to do with you. 这跟你绝对有关系
[1:05:23] Don’t do it for the red, white and blue,do it for yourself. 这不是为国 是为你自己
[1:05:27] Do it for the right to hack and jackcars of the highest quality… 为了你在白宫附近
[1:05:31] …on the same blockas the White House. 能够随手偷到高级车的自由
[1:05:36] It’s the American way of life, bro. 这是为了美国式的生活
[1:05:39] Now, if you wanna protectthat way of life… 要是你想保卫这那种生活
[1:05:41] …then you gotta step upand fight for it. 你就得站出来为它奋斗
[1:05:44] Because if Deckert takes over,freedom won’t be free for long. 因为要是德克当家就将不再有自由生活
[1:05:54] -Nice speech. -Yeah. -说的好 -对
[1:05:56] The freedom partwas a bit much, though. 自由那部份太多余了
[1:06:02] I got some federal heat.Immigration, IRS. 我跟官方有些问题移民局、国税局
[1:06:06] Couple of homeboysunjustly accused. 还有几个朋友被不公平的起诉
[1:06:09] I do this for you, you’ll hook us up? 我帮你们忙 你也会帮我们?
[1:06:11] I’ll do what I can. 我会尽量设法
[1:06:16] Fair enough. 可以
[1:06:19] All right, fellas, get your gear together.We got some work to do. 大家收拾家伙 有活要干了
[1:06:22] Janky, Kevlar panels.Killa, super jacks. 小简 强化纤维面板杀手 超级千斤顶
[1:06:25] Dizzle, heavy-duty roll cages. 小迪 强力防滚架
[1:06:28] Assholes and elbows,gentlemen. Let’s go. 大家动作快 快点
[1:06:31] Toby. To deal with these guys,we’re gonna need some serious gear. 托比 对付这些人需要厉害的装备
[1:06:35] Well, it’s about time. 也该是时候了
[1:06:37] God, I am so gladto hear you say that, X. 真高兴听到你这么说
[1:06:39] I got some stuff you’re gonna love.Laser-scope… 我有些你会爱死的装备
[1:06:42] …frequency lock, GPS autotracker. 卫星定位追踪雷射瞄准器
[1:06:43] This will tell you what perfumea chick’s wearing… 这能追踪几十公里以外的…
[1:06:46] …from 30 miles away. -That’ll come in handy. -辣妹 -满有用的
[1:06:48] So will these. Basic scramblers,jammers, circuit jacks. 这些也是扰频阻频器、跳线盘
[1:06:51] Whatever you need.Now, this is the house special. 应有尽有这是最特别的
[1:06:53] I call this one The Glove. 我称它为手套
[1:06:57] So does everybody else. 大家都这么叫
[1:06:58] Not everybody else has electro-chargepneumatic suction. 不是每一副都有电磁吸引装置
[1:07:02] Turn this bad boy on… 打开这玩意
[1:07:09] See? Nothing. 看吧?
[1:07:11] Nothing at all. Chill outwith the butt… Don’t. 吸的牢牢的别乱按…
[1:07:13] Just… Hey, hey. Hey. 不要
[1:07:15] Come on, man. Why you gottaplay around here? Hey! 拜托 这没什么好玩的吧?
[1:07:18] We need firepower. Do you haveanything that shoots bullets? 你有会发射子弹的玩意吗?
[1:07:21] I don’t, but Homeland Security does. 我没有 但国土安全部有
[1:07:24] Lola. Come on, man, please. 萝拉 拜托
[1:07:29] Okay. I’ll just call the Pentagonand see if they deliver. 干脆打电话叫五角大厦快递算了
[1:07:32] We don’t have to. They’ve beenrunning weapons across country… 不需要 他们利用民间货车…
[1:07:35] …in civilian trucks. 运武器
[1:07:37] Civilian trucks? 民间货车?
[1:07:43] -Man, I’m hungry. -You just ate five minutes ago. -我饿了 -你五分钟前才吃过
[1:07:47] What if I go in the backand get a slice of cheese? 我去后面拿点起司来吃算了
[1:07:49] You’d stop at one slice. 你没吃光才有鬼
[1:07:53] What does Homeland Defense needwith a truck full of cheese anyway? 国土安全部干嘛要一车起司啊?
[1:07:56] You ain’t never heardof government cheese? 你没听说那里都是米虫吗?
[1:08:06] Let’s give them a little assistance. 我们去帮个忙吧
[1:08:13] -Hi, boys. -Ladies. Look like you’re overheated. -帅哥 -小姐们 你们热过头罗
[1:08:17] -I know we are. -I mean your car. -我知道 -我是指你们的车
[1:08:32] I’m not going out without a fight. 我不会毫无抵抗的
[1:08:35] -He’s retarded. -Key’s in the truck. -他脑筋秀逗了 -钥匙在车上
[1:08:36] Move the level,because the brakes get stuck. 小心刹车故障
[1:08:40] Hi, I’m Agent Shavers. 我是联邦探员
[1:08:42] We’ll be commandeeringyour truck today. 我们今天要征用你们的卡车
[1:08:44] Man, we can’t let nobody knowa white guy hijacked us. 不能让别人知道我们被白人抢
[1:08:47] We’ll say it was 75 black guys. 就说是75个黑人抢的
[1:09:07] We got a truck full of guns,they pay us to haul cheese? 我们载整车武器才拿那点运费?
[1:09:10] -That’s not cheese? -So, what you think, D-Train? -那不是起司? -你觉得如何?
[1:09:14] This enough bang for you? 这些够你开轰了吧?
[1:09:18] God bless America. 天佑美国
[1:09:34] You’re going to take the president out,aren’t you, George? 你要暗杀总统 对吧?
[1:09:37] No, captain, you are.They pull the trigger, you take the fall. 不 是你他们动手 罪名由你来背
[1:09:41] -No one would ever believe l… -What? -没人会相信… -什么?
[1:09:43] Augustus Gibbonsalways fought the system. 奥纪本一向对抗体制
[1:09:46] This week, that fight became a war. 而这礼拜 对抗成了宣战
[1:09:49] He took out his own NSA unit… 他杀光自己的国安局组员
[1:09:52] …broke a convictout of a maximum-security prison… 帮助一名重刑犯越狱
[1:09:54] …staged his own death, orderedthe murder of Jack Pettibone… 自己假死 下令谋杀派帝波
[1:09:58] …and rallied his old troopof traitors for one last stand. 还重组叛国军人背水一战
[1:10:01] I believe it. 我就会信
[1:10:02] You know whatyour problem is, Auggie? 知道你问题出在哪里吗?
[1:10:05] You’ve never been able to seebeyond the bend. 你一向都不够有远见
[1:10:07] And you’ve never been able to seebeyond yourself. 你则是目中无人
[1:10:13] You’ve had your hero’s funeral,Gibbons. 你已享受过英雄式的葬礼
[1:10:16] This time, they’re gonna bury youin a pine box in an unmarked grave. 这回他们会把你草草埋入乱葬岗
[1:10:22] I’m not buried yet. 我还没入土呢
[1:10:24] He’s one man, captain. 他只有一个人
[1:10:26] What can one man do? 一个人能做什么?
[1:10:52] Deckert’s got all the streetslocked down. 德克封锁了所有街道
[1:10:55] Three blocks in every direction. 每个方向都封锁三个街区
[1:10:56] There are some streetshe don’t know about. 还有一些他不知道的小路
[1:10:58] At the East Capitoland Eighth Street… 在西大道和第八街之间
[1:11:00] …we use alleys and warehousesto bust out behind the Capitol. 我们走巷弄和仓库到国会后方
[1:11:03] -Gonna have tanks waiting. -Leave the tanks to me. -那里会有坦克-把坦克留给我吧
[1:11:06] If it got wheels, we can jack it. 只要有轮子 我们就能偷
[1:11:08] Trust me, daddy-o. 相信我
[1:11:10] -All right, let’s roll. -All right, gentlemen. -好 上路了-各位…
[1:11:12] Lock and load. Time to ride out. 准备好 上路了
[1:11:15] The fate of the free world in the handsof a bunch of hustlers and thieves. 世界的命运握在一群盗贼手上
[1:11:19] Why should tonightbe any different? 今晚又有何不同?
[1:11:47] As you can see behind me,the president is just arriving… 在我身后 总统刚刚抵达
[1:11:50] The nation is eager to hear thepresident’s stance on pressing issues. 全国急欲听取总统的施政报告
[1:11:54] Chief among them,the new military bill. 其中最重要的就是军事法案
[1:12:04] Ladies and gentlemen,the president of the United States. 各位女士先生 美国总统
[1:12:16] Mr. Speaker,my fellow Americans… 主席 各位同胞
[1:12:19] …tonight I stand before youto report… 今晚我来此向各位报告
[1:12:23] …that the state of our Unionis strong. 我们的国家无比坚强
[1:12:32] We are at a critical momentin our history. 我们正处于历史的转捩点
[1:12:36] Nice. 好耶
[1:12:37] Get crunk, X. Come on, Steele,get crunk with us. 一起疯吧 战警史提 跟我们一起疯吧
[1:12:47] We now need the courageto reevaluate… 我们需要勇气去重新评估
[1:12:50] …the course of modernAmerican democracy… 现代美国民主的发展
[1:12:54] …if we are to truly flourishand survive. 若我们想繁盛发展的话
[1:12:59] Looks like we got a littleblock party up ahead. 看来前面有封锁派对
[1:13:02] -Go through it. -Hold on. -冲过去 -坐稳了
[1:13:16] We must use understanding… 我们必须运用理解…
[1:13:21] …and compassion… 同情…
[1:13:24] -They’re shooting at us. -Welcome to the ‘hood, college boy. -他们向我们开火 -欢迎来到市区 书呆子
[1:13:27] …and compromise to win battles… 与和解 来赢得战争
[1:13:33] …and not just the sacrifices… 而不是牺牲
[1:13:36] …of the lives of ouryoung men and women. 我们国民的性命
[1:13:52] Fellas… 各位
[1:13:53] …I don’t mean to bea back-seat driver… 我无意乱出意见
[1:13:56] …but isn’t that a dead end? -There’s no such thing as a dead end. -但那不是条死路吗? -死路也能活走
[1:14:29] Now, that’s what I’m talking about! 这才像话嘛
[1:14:33] Oh, shit. 该死
[1:14:37] I think you might wanna back upright about now. 也许你该倒一下车
[1:14:44] Go, go, go. 快、快、快
[1:14:49] Everybody out now. 大家下车 快
[1:15:10] -I told you they’d have tanks waiting. -And I told you… -我说过他们会布署坦克的 -我也说过…
[1:15:13] …if it got wheels, we can jack it. 有轮子就能偷
[1:15:15] Move it. Get those jacksout of there. 快点! 把家伙拿出来
[1:15:37] Welcome to the firsttank-jacking in history. 欢迎参与史上首次偷坦克行动
[1:15:40] We can and must endeavor… 我们可以、也必须努力
[1:15:42] …to win the hearts and mindsof our enemies… 赢取敌人的支持
[1:15:46] …and turn them into our allies. 将他们变成我们的盟友
[1:15:50] And so, my fellow Americans… 所以 各位同胞
[1:15:52] …I will ask you tonightto support this new… 今晚我请各位支持新的…
[1:16:00] -What’s going on? -We need to move you. -怎么回事? -我们得护送你离开
[1:16:02] Remain in your seats.No cause for alarm. 请不要紧张 继续留在座位上
[1:16:06] Okay, let’s put these dubs to work. 好 让这些坦克上路吧
[1:16:12] You sure you knowhow to drive this thing? 你确定你会开这玩意?
[1:16:18] Just trying to get a feel for her. 我在试手感
[1:16:21] Yeah! I could get used to this. 好耶 我会喜欢开这个
[1:16:28] You know, somebodybetter leave a note. 最好有人下去留张纸条
[1:16:30] Okay, split off the vice president. 好 带开副总统
[1:16:32] -What are you doing? -Just following protocol, sir. -你干嘛? -照标准程序处理
[1:16:48] We’re in position. 我们到了
[1:17:03] Code red. Code red.Small-arms fire, Capitol building. 紧急状态 国会大厦有状况
[1:17:06] All units respond immediately. 所有小队立刻报到
[1:17:15] All right, Zeke, the tank is all yours. 好了 阿齐 坦克是你的了
[1:17:18] Hey, you know what to do. 你知道该怎么做
[1:17:28] I’ll take lead, you lay down cover. 我带头 你帮忙掩护
[1:17:30] What do you mean you’ll take lead? 什么叫你带头?
[1:17:32] -I’m XXX. -Is this you, George? -我是限制级战警 -乔治 是你吗?
[1:17:35] Are you doing this? 这是你干的?
[1:17:39] Are you familiarwith the word “treason”? 你知道”叛国”这个词吧?
[1:17:41] You’re a Jefferson man. 你是杰佛逊的信徒
[1:17:43] “The tree of liberty must berefreshed from time to time… 自由之树需以爱国者的…
[1:17:46] …with the blood of patriots.” 鲜血灌溉
[1:17:49] “And tyrants.”That’s the end of the quote. 还有专制君主那才是这句话的结尾
[1:17:53] I will do whatever it takesto keep this nation safe and strong. 我愿尽全力确保国家安全
[1:17:56] Compassion? Understanding? 同情?理解?
[1:17:59] What world are you living in? 你活在哪个世界啊?
[1:18:05] Get rid of him. 干掉他
[1:18:08] Okay, Zeke, do it. Do it now. 好 阿齐 就是现在
[1:18:10] -Let’s redecorate. -Fire in the hole. -重新装璜罗 -发跑
[1:18:21] Two Team, 6 o’clock.One Team, 12. 二队6点钟方向一队12点钟方向
[1:18:31] Sergeant. 士官
[1:18:44] Get Gibbons up here. 带纪本上来
[1:18:45] Roger that. We’re on our way. 知道了 我们马上到
[1:18:48] Let’s finish this. 我们做个了结吧
[1:19:02] -Good shooting. -Navy SEALs. High scores, Coronado. -好枪法 -海军特勤队最高分
[1:19:05] Please. I got high score. 拜托 最高分的是我
[1:19:07] But I beat them in ’96. 我在96年改写了记录
[1:19:10] What, you don’t readthe newsletter? 怎么 你不看队友快讯的啊?
[1:19:11] We’re coming in from the southwesthalls. We’ll be with you in 30… 我们从西南方接近 马上就…
[1:19:22] Drop it! 放下武器
[1:19:24] Now! I said, drop it. 我说放下
[1:19:34] What took you so damn longto get here? 你搞什么拖这么久才来?
[1:19:37] Same old Gibbons.Maybe I should put this back on. 臭纪本 也许我该把这贴回去
[1:19:40] Don’t get a “thank you” or a”happy to see you, Stone” or nothing. 不说谢谢也没真高兴见到你之类的话
[1:19:49] See? I told you you should havekilled that bitch. 看吧 我就说你该杀了她的
[1:19:55] Bravo to Sub Team.Bravo to Sub Team. 呼叫副队呼叫副队
[1:19:57] We can still make this workif we have Gibbons. 如果纪本还在我们手上我们还是可以做到的
[1:19:59] Charlie, where the hell is he? 查理 纪本人呢?
[1:20:01] I’m right here, general. 我马上到 将军
[1:20:03] Checkmate in three.You should have seen it coming. 你该料到有今天的
[1:20:06] Give up while you still can, George.It’s over. 趁早收手吧 乔治结束了
[1:20:10] Things not going according to plan? 计划失败了?
[1:20:17] Sir? 长官?
[1:20:18] Sergeant, sidearm. 士官 把手枪给我
[1:20:20] We’ll fall back to the train. 我们搭火车走
[1:20:26] Captain, he’s got to have a backup.What would it be? 上校 他一定有备用计划那会是什么?
[1:20:31] There’s a presidential bullet train… 这里地下三楼有子弹列车
[1:20:33] …three stories downfor emergency evacuation. 供总统紧急撤退用
[1:20:39] Go after him. We’ll take care of this. 去救人 这里交给我们
[1:21:16] -Sergeant. -You, you, out. -士官-你、你 都出去
[1:21:19] Do what he says. 照他说的去做
[1:21:23] No! 不!
[1:21:25] Drive. 开车
[1:21:35] Toby, I need a ride. Something fast. 托比 我需要车 要够快
[1:21:44] Listen up. I want three Black Hawkson that pad, ASAP. 我要三架黑鹰追击 越快越好
[1:21:47] Clear the road. I got a car incoming. 净空街道 有车要来
[1:21:49] Stay clear of the building. 请净空大楼
[1:21:50] Only security and militarypersonnel may enter. 只准随扈以及军事人员进入
[1:21:53] Time to throw the last punch,lieutenant. Go get him. 该阻止他了 上尉 去逮他吧
[1:22:04] Heard you needed a ride. 听说你需要用车
[1:22:08] All civilians, remain where you areuntil cleared by security detail. 所有市民请留在原位等待检查
[1:22:12] How fast does she go? 她能跑多快?
[1:22:14] Let me know. 记得告诉我
[1:22:26] -Yeah? -Steele, where’s that train going? -喂? -那辆火车往哪开?
[1:22:29] -North-northwest. Straight up l-95. -Got it. -西北方 往95号公路-知道了
[1:22:32] -Darius, wait a… -He’s not a big fan of waiting. -等等 -他不喜欢等待
[1:22:35] Neither am I. Let’s go. 我也一样 走吧
[1:23:40] There it is. 在那里
[1:23:45] Okay, get me closer. 好 送我过去
[1:23:55] Faster. 开快点
[1:24:07] Sit down, Jim. 坐下
[1:24:10] Feels good, doesn’t it?To get your hands dirty? 动手揍人感觉很好吧?
[1:24:13] Fuck you. 去你的
[1:24:18] Okay, let’s seewhat half a million buys. 看看五十万美元车的能耐
[1:24:45] I can’t get a clean shot. 我找不到机会开枪
[1:24:47] Maybe you can’t, but he can. 也许你不行 但是他行
[1:25:55] They’ll just keep coming, George.There’s no way you’re gonna hide. 他们会前仆后继的来你不可能躲得掉的
[1:25:58] Why should I hide? The man thattried to save the president but failed? 我干嘛躲? 我试图救总统 却不幸失败
[1:26:03] I’ll be seen as a patriot. 我会成为爱国志士
[1:26:06] “Tried to save the president but…”You mean…? “试图救总统”你是指…
[1:26:08] A national tragedy. 国家的悲剧
[1:26:10] Look at it this way:You might get your own holiday. 这么看吧你可能会有专属的纪念日呢
[1:27:45] Hillbilly, you need to lighten up. 乡巴佬 你需要开个光
[1:27:54] -Brakes are blown. I can’t slow down. -We won’t be needing you anymore. -刹车被炸坏 我无法刹车-那我们就不需要你了
[1:28:03] Move. 走
[1:28:20] -Okay, ready. -All right, here we go. -好 预备-开始了
[1:28:36] Drop and slide, lieutenant. 把武器丢过来 上尉
[1:28:38] I don’t think so. 我可不这么想
[1:28:58] Can’t hold it steady. 我没办法稳住
[1:29:01] Down. 趴下
[1:29:07] Just like old times, huh? 就跟以前一样
[1:29:09] Yeah. How’s that jaw, general? 是啊 你的下巴好吗?
[1:29:12] I think of youevery time I chew steak. 我每次吃牛排就会想起你
[1:29:18] And I thought of youevery night I spent in prison. 我在牢里每晚都会想起你
[1:29:32] Go! Run! 快跑!
[1:29:43] Sir… 长官
[1:29:45] …you’re gonna have to jump. 你得用跳的
[1:30:19] Almost in. 就快到了
[1:30:30] I’ve been waiting for thisfor 10 years. 我等这一刻等十年了
[1:30:36] Well, keep waiting. 继续等下去吧
[1:30:45] Your turn to do the dying, general. 该你去死了 将军
[1:31:36] Wars come and go,but my soldiers stay eternal. 战争来去 但军人长存
[1:31:41] What’s that you said? 你说什么?
[1:31:44] Looks like there’s a man who deservesa presidential commendation, sir. 看来有人值得总统的褒扬了
[1:31:48] Yes. 是啊
[1:31:50] And then some. 还有其他人
[1:31:52] Yeah. 是啊
[1:31:53] And then some. 还有其他人
[1:32:14] The nation is in shock todayin the aftermath of last night’s… 昨晚国会大厦的武装攻击
[1:32:18] The assault on the Capitol hasreverberated around the world… 震惊全世界与全美国
[1:32:21] The death toll is unknown. Authoritiessay all assailants were killed. 死亡人数未知 根据当局的报导所有武装歹徒都已身亡
[1:32:24] The attack was thwartedby a joint effort… 国会大厦的攻击事件
[1:32:26] …from D. C. Policeand federal agencies. 由华府警方与联邦探员联手出击
[1:32:29] A group of armed assailantsmanaged to penetrate security… 一群武装歹徒渗透层层安检
[1:32:32] Sources confirmthe president is secure. 白宫消息来源确认总统安全无恙
[1:32:34] Secretary of DefenseGeorge Deckert… 此外国防部长德克
[1:32:36] …was buried with fullmilitary honors today. 今天以隆重军礼被埋葬
[1:32:39] Secretary Deckert lost his lifewhile trying to rescue the president… 德克部长国会大厦遇袭时
[1:32:42] …during the attack on the Capitol. 试图拯救总统生命而丧命
[1:32:45] He will be remembered as oneof our nation’s greatest heroes. 世人将永志这位国家英雄
[1:32:48] I love this town. 我真爱这个城市
[1:32:50] Now, more than ever,we need heroes. 现在 我们比以往更需要英雄
[1:32:53] So it is with great pride… 我以无比的骄傲
[1:32:56] …that I bestow thisCongressional Medal of Honor… 将此国会荣誉勋章
[1:32:59] …on Kyle Christopher Steele. 授予凯尔史提
[1:33:02] And I hold this medalfor the unknown soldier… 同时我也保留此勋章给一位不知名的军人
[1:33:06] …wherever he may be. 不论他身在何方
[1:33:08] For wars come and go… 战争来去
[1:33:10] …but my soldiers, they stay eternal. 但我的士兵 却永远长存
[1:33:14] Did the president just quote Tupac? 总统引用了图帕克的话?
[1:33:17] Son of a bitch stole my line. 这混蛋竟然偷用我的词
[1:33:25] So, what’s this? 这是什么?
[1:33:28] You out? 你要走?
[1:33:31] You know me, Lo. 你知道我的
[1:33:33] I’m only good at 100-pluswith a couple of cops on my tail. 我只会跑给警察追
[1:33:37] And you got a good life here… 而你在这里过的很好
[1:33:48] That ought to keep me goinganother nine years. 那可以让我再撑九年
[1:33:54] D… 达流士…
[1:33:56] …how fast did she go? 她跑多快?
[1:33:59] Two-twenty, 225. 220、225英里
[1:34:05] The second-best ride of my life. 我这辈子第二快的速度
[1:34:26] D… 达流士…
[1:34:28] …you forgot something. 你忘了东西
[1:35:03] Sir, I’ve got some ideasfor the next XXX. 长官 下一任战警我有主意
[1:35:06] I think it’s my turn to choose now. 我想该让我来选了
[1:35:08] Hold on, gentlemen.I pick the agents. 等等 人选由我来决定
[1:35:11] I think we need to goeven further off the grid next time. 我们下次得更出奇制胜
[1:35:15] Fresh face. New model. 新面孔、新外型
[1:35:18] I’ve got the perfect candidate. 我有个最佳人选
2005年

Post navigation

Previous Post: xXx(极限特工)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Gretel and Hansel(格蕾特和韩塞尔)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme