英文名称:新宿事件
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | Quickly! | 快点! |
[01:42] | What’d he say? | 他说什么? |
[01:43] | How would I know? Just run! | 我哪晓得他在说什么呀 快跑 |
[01:45] | Hurry, run or we won’t get away! | 快点走! 不然逃不了 |
[01:47] | Leave that! Let’s go! | 不要了! 走吧 |
[03:06] | Japan 90’s | 日本九十年代 |
[03:09] | This is the third boatload of illegal immigrants … | 半年之内 第三艘载运人蛇的货轮 |
[03:16] | to land in Wakasa Bay in 6 months | 已在”若狭湾”登陆 |
[03:33] | Tokyo Shinjuku District | 东京新宿区 |
[03:35] | I’ll take you to a nice restaurant | 我带你去一家很好的料理店吧 |
[03:37] | No, it’s OK, maybe next time… | 不要了 下次吧 |
[03:43] | Come on, it’s OK… | 来吧…可以的… |
[03:45] | 30,000 for both of you, OK? | 两个人三万好不好? |
[03:47] | No… you’re so rich and still you haggle… | 不行…你们那么有钱还杀价 |
[03:53] | Stop, don’t run! | 站住! 别跑! |
[04:02] | You can’t escape | 还想往哪里跑? |
[04:05] | Where do you think you’re going? Oh no… | 还想跑不要 |
[04:09] | Let go, let me go! | 住手 放开我 |
[04:13] | Let go! Stop resisting! | 放开我! 别反杭 |
[04:15] | Let me go! | 放开! 放开我! |
[04:36] | Northeastern China | 中国东北 |
[04:49] | Hey, little brother-in-law Hi | 小舅子嗨 |
[04:51] | Can I get through? | 能过吗? |
[04:52] | Yes | 能 |
[04:53] | Don’t fool me | 别骗我啊 |
[04:54] | I’m not, it’s frozen solid! | 我没骗你 冻到底了 |
[05:11] | You little rascal | 你这臭小子 |
[05:12] | Who’s your brother-in-law? My sister hasn’t said yes to you yet! | 谁叫你叫我小舅子 我姐还没答应嫁你呢 |
[05:17] | Let’s go, let’s go… | 走了…走了 |
[05:18] | Where are you running off to? | 往哪里跑? |
[05:20] | My tractor’s been destroyed by you! | 我的车都给你们毁了! |
[05:26] | That’s the one | 就是这一个 |
[05:28] | No way, just from this scar | 别扯了 就凭这块疤 |
[05:31] | You can prove my wife is a Japanese orphan? | 就能证明我老伴儿是日本残留遗孤? |
[05:34] | What do you know? | 你懂啥? |
[05:35] | Those days, getting cowpox vaccination was a big deal | 那年头 种牛痘是件大事 |
[05:39] | Only the Japanese children could afford such luxury | 只有那些日本孩子 才有这个福份 |
[05:41] | You’re great Auntie | 你真是瞎扯大娘 |
[05:43] | Just go along with it | 你就认了他们 |
[05:44] | and say they are your children | 就说是自己生的 |
[05:46] | Then they can claim to be descendants of Japanese orphans | 这样他们就名正言顺的成为二代残留遗孤 |
[05:51] | And go to Japan legally | 他们就能去日本了 |
[05:53] | Goodness, that’s not possible | 哎唷 我的妈呀! 那可不行 |
[05:56] | It would be illegal Yes | 这个事 可违法呀是呀 |
[05:58] | It can work! | 能疏通! |
[06:00] | It can work? Oh, no way | 能疏通? 拉倒吧 |
[06:02] | Look, I can’t have given birth to so many! | 你瞧瞧 我能生得这么多! |
[06:04] | It’s not like making buns you know! | 又不是下猪羔子 |
[06:06] | Sure you can! Auntie Liu next door has 1 2! | 能! 隔壁刘大妈不就真生了十二个嘛 |
[06:10] | Please auntie, say we are yours! | 是呀大娘 你就认了我们吧! |
[06:12] | Let us have the chance to go! | 让我们都去吧! 大娘 |
[06:14] | Yes, give us a chance… | 对嘛…让我们都去吧 |
[06:33] | Steelhead | 铁头 |
[06:36] | Are you romancing me, or that machine? | 你是跟我谈恋爱 还是跟机器谈恋爱? |
[06:47] | Come up | 上来 |
[06:50] | Come up | 上来 |
[06:55] | My aunt in Tokyo wants me to go over. Should l? | 东京的大婶说要我过去你说我去嘛? |
[06:59] | Will you come back? | 去了还回不回来? |
[07:01] | Why wouldn’t l? | 干嘛不回来? |
[07:04] | You’re worried I won’t be back? Can’t bear to see me go? | 你怕我不回来呀? 你舍不得我呀? |
[07:07] | Shameless! | 臭美 |
[07:10] | If you don’t want me to… Follow your dream! | 你要是不想让我…有梦 就去吧! |
[07:16] | Once I make enough money, I’ll be back | 挣了钱 我一定回来 |
[07:27] | Mail’s here | 信来了 |
[07:33] | No need to look, nothing for you | 别看了 没你的 |
[07:36] | It’s connected | 通了 |
[07:37] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[07:39] | Jie, have you found her? | 喂 阿杰 找到没有? |
[07:42] | No, she has moved | 找不到 她已经搬了 |
[07:45] | How can she just vanish? | 怎么会不见了呢? |
[07:46] | That’s the thing | 就是呀 |
[07:47] | What about her aunt? | 她大婶呢? |
[07:49] | She died last month | 大婶上个月死了 |
[07:51] | Died? How did she die? | 死了? 怎么会死了呢? |
[07:56] | We are at the scene of the shipwreck | 这里是船只触礁的现场 |
[08:00] | People of different nationalities are being taken away by the police | 不同国籍的男女 正在被警察带走 |
[08:03] | That’s it, he must have been caught | 完了完了 肯定给逮了 |
[08:05] | Another one, poor sod | 又一个 他们够倒霉的 |
[08:15] | Jie, I’ve walked for two days | 阿杰 我走了两天 |
[08:19] | Thank God, I thought you didn’t make it | 谢天谢地 找还以为你到不了呢 |
[08:22] | Come on in | 来 快进来 |
[08:25] | Some tea, hurry | 快倒茶 快 |
[08:29] | Let me introduce you | 来 给你们介绍 |
[08:32] | This is my brother from home, Steelhead | 这是我村里的老大哥 铁头 |
[08:35] | This is Lao Gwei, Dai | 这是老鬼 小戴 |
[08:38] | That’s Auntie Hao and her daughter Mae | 这是郝大婶和她女儿小妹 |
[08:40] | Also just arrived. Now helping us to clean and cook | 也刚来 现在帮我们煮煮饭打打杂 |
[08:44] | Hu and Fang | 胡子 小方 |
[08:51] | I said slow down… slower | 我说你慢点…慢点 |
[08:54] | Don’t choke | 别咽着 |
[08:56] | God, he stinks | 混身都臭了 |
[08:58] | When he’s eaten, take him for a bath | 等他吃完快带他去洗个澡 |
[09:03] | You have to hurry, we’re closing soon | 洗快点 我要关门了 |
[09:05] | Understood | 知道了 |
[09:07] | Come | 知道了 |
[09:09] | I’m surprised they have bathhouses here, just like home | 想不到日本跟咱们家一样还有澡堂 |
[09:12] | This is the old area, some houses don’t even have toilets | 这块是老区 有些房子连茅房都没有 |
[09:15] | Idiots! Shut up! | 混蛋! 吵什么! |
[09:19] | So sorry | 对不起 |
[09:22] | Japanese mobsters, stay away | 日本黑道 离他们远点 |
[09:24] | Why are there so many louts here? | 怎会有那么多莫名其妙的人 |
[09:27] | Tokyo has really gone to the dogs | 东京真是越来越乱了 |
[09:30] | That’s right! Ain’t that the truth! | 就是! 你说得对 |
[09:34] | Damn it, if they had balls come to China | 妈的 有种就来中国 |
[09:38] | See if I don’t chop him into pieces | 看我砍不砍死他 |
[09:40] | How is life? | 生活好吗? |
[09:41] | Fine, just tiring | 行 就是累 |
[09:46] | She moved away | 自从她大婶死了 |
[09:49] | After her aunt died | 她就搬了 |
[09:51] | I’ve looked everywhere | 我找了很久了 |
[09:54] | You should give up | 我看就算了吧 |
[09:59] | We’ll talk after you get some rest | 先歇歇再说 |
[10:09] | Come on, get up Coming | 起床了来了 |
[10:11] | Move faster, or you won’t get work | 动作要快一点 要不然抢不到工作 |
[10:16] | Takadanobaba | 高田马场 |
[10:20] | How’ve you been? | 你最近怎样? |
[10:22] | Same as before | 还不是老样子 |
[10:23] | Is there any work? | 有没有工作? |
[10:24] | I don’t understand English | 说什么英文? 我不懂 |
[10:25] | Big brother… Wait | 大哥…大哥等一下 |
[10:28] | Any work? | 有活吗? |
[10:29] | You’re lucky, a foundation job | 你走运了 工地的 |
[10:31] | Guaranteed a week, 6,000 yen a day | 保证一个礼拜 六千日圆一天 |
[10:33] | Great! | 好! 行… |
[10:34] | Can my two buddies go with me? | 还有两个兄弟 可以跟我一块去吗? |
[10:37] | Sure | 一齐吧 |
[10:38] | But, 6 times 7 is 42,000 | 不过 六七四万二 |
[10:39] | First, fork over commission of 4,200 each | 每人佣金四千二 先付我 |
[10:42] | Sure, sure, no problem… | 好 没问题…没问题…行 |
[10:43] | Go on then | 走吧 |
[10:50] | Plastics with plastics, glass with glass | 塑料归塑料 玻璃归玻璃 |
[10:52] | Separate the flammable from the inflammable. Don’t be lazy! | 分开可燃不可燃 别偷懒 |
[10:55] | Damn it, I thought it was foundation work | 妈的 不是整地基吗? |
[10:58] | Isn’t all the land here foundation? | 下面不全是地基吗? |
[10:59] | In 20 years, this’ll all be full of villas | 二十年后这里全都是别墅区了 |
[11:02] | Stop talking and get to work! | 少废话 干活喇! |
[11:04] | Separate them properly! Plastics with plastics! | 分清楚一点! 塑料归塑料! |
[11:09] | What’s that guy doing? | 那人在干什么? |
[11:13] | Treasure hunting! | 寻宝呢! |
[11:14] | Treasure hunting? | 寻宝? |
[11:23] | Hey, hey… | 喂…喂… |
[11:26] | That’s mine! | 我的! |
[11:27] | The crane! | 车呀! |
[11:32] | Hey! Stop! You’re crushing him! Hey! | 喂! 停呀! 压到人了! 喂! |
[11:36] | Someone’s trapped underneath | 有人给压着 |
[11:38] | Quick, call the police! | 马上打电话报警 快点! |
[11:40] | They’re calling the cops! | 他们要报警呀! |
[11:41] | Illegal workers better run! | “黑”的走呀! “黑”的走呀! |
[11:43] | There’s still someone there! | 还有人呀 |
[11:44] | Run! Run! | 走呀! 走呀 |
[11:45] | Hurry up and help! Come on! | 你们快来帮忙! 来! |
[11:49] | Run! They’re calling the cops! Thanks | 快走! 他们报警了谢谢 |
[11:52] | Run! Run! | 快走! 快走 |
[11:58] | Brother Steelhead, eat while it’s hot | 铁头哥 趁热食 |
[12:03] | I’m Hong Kong Boy | 我叫香港仔 |
[12:05] | You saved my life, I’ll repay you 10 times | 你救我一条命 找还十条给你 |
[12:07] | I have a plumbing job in a few days | 过几天清理下水道 |
[12:08] | 10,000 yen a day, I’ll leave you a spot | 一万日圆一天 我预你一份 |
[12:10] | Make sure you keep your word | 你说了算啊 |
[12:16] | A little token, please take it | 小小心意 先用着 |
[12:19] | Telephone cards | 电话卡 |
[12:21] | No, I can’t | 不好意思 |
[12:22] | It’s nothing | 小意思 |
[12:24] | How do you sell these? | 这怎卖呀? |
[12:25] | Very cheaply, at a tenth of the price | 很便宜 十分一价钱而已 |
[12:26] | Get me 20 of those | 帮我弄二十张吧 |
[12:29] | No problem, coming right up | 行 立刻帮你搞定 |
[12:33] | They’re fake! You have to use them at green pay phones | 假的! 一定要选绿色的公众电话 |
[12:36] | The red ones have a detection system. Never use those | 红色的有防伪功能 千万不能用 |
[12:40] | How are you, big brother? Fine | 大哥你好你好 |
[12:42] | Brother Tai Bo, please give me another 20 cards | 太保哥 再给我来廿张电话卡吧 |
[12:46] | Is 20 enough? | 二十张 够吗? |
[12:48] | It’s for a friend | 朋友要而已 |
[12:50] | Look at you, didn’t I ask you to work with me? | 看你这样子 不早叫你跟我混吗? |
[12:54] | There’s a lot going on here! You can get anything you want! | 这儿三山五岳 混什么的都有 热闹着呢 |
[13:05] | We are now at the Sanwa-kai headquarters… | 今天大田区寺院 |
[13:07] | …for the funeral of Mr lwaida Jiro | 正在为”三和会”会长岩井田次郎举行葬礼 |
[13:13] | All major mob heads are here | 由于各大帮会首脑全部出席 |
[13:16] | Police are being very cautious… | 警视厅不敢轻视 |
[13:19] | and have sent a large contingent | 出动强大警力戒备 |
[13:21] | We also hear from a reliable source… | 本台更收到可靠消息 |
[13:23] | that the mob leaders will… | 三和会内部已开始争夺会长一职 |
[13:27] | sit down and elect… | 他们会在今天之内 |
[13:30] | a new head for Sanwa-kai today | 选出继任人选 |
[13:32] | Excuse me | 劳驾了 |
[13:55] | Togawa Taro, 2 votes | [渡川太郎] 二票 |
[13:57] | Muranishi Koichi, 5 votes | [村西弘一] 五票 |
[14:01] | Muranishi Koichi is the new leader | 会长由[村西弘一]升任 |
[14:15] | The new leader is here! | 新会长到场! |
[14:17] | Boss… Boss… | 会长…会长 |
[14:30] | Our new leader, Muranishi Koichi | 新会长[村西弘一] |
[14:33] | Sub-head, Eguchi Toshinari Enter | 副会长[江口利成]进场 |
[15:21] | Kurata | 仓田 |
[15:22] | Do you know what I do? | 你知道我是干什么的吗? |
[15:25] | I’m a police officer | 我是刑警呀 |
[15:27] | You ask me to crawl down a sewer? | 下雨天叫我来钻下水道? |
[15:31] | Don’t you know lwaida Jiro is dead? | 今天是”三和会”会长去世的好日子 |
[15:35] | I haven’t even had time to celebrate… | 我还没去庆祝 |
[15:36] | and you want me to do this? | 就让我来这种地方 |
[15:39] | We received a citizen’s complaint | 我们是收到市民的举报 |
[15:41] | Then you should tell them | 你为什么不告诉他们 |
[15:43] | It’s the illegal workers who clean the sewers | 下水道就靠这些黑工来清理 |
[15:46] | A Japanese would never do such a dirty job | 这种脏活日本没人干 |
[15:49] | If his toilet was blocked | 要是他家的马桶塞了 |
[15:50] | Shit would just pile up to his ass | 粪便就会冒到他们的屁股上了 |
[15:54] | OK, all right | 好了好了 |
[15:55] | After this, I’ll buy you some drinks Lead the way | 完了事 我陪你去喝两杯带路吧 |
[16:00] | The number of illegals has gone up in the past 2 months | 这两个月 黑市居民的人数增加了 |
[16:04] | The brass needs to clean things up | 上头说要清理一下 |
[16:10] | He’s the Chinese interpreter | 他是中文翻译 |
[16:12] | I see | 是啊 |
[16:15] | I studied some Chinese in college | 我在大学也学过汉语 |
[16:18] | But I’m not fluent. Can you understand me? | 但说得很生硬 你听得懂吗? |
[16:22] | I can follow you | 还可以 |
[16:24] | Because I’m also Japanese | 因为…我是日本人吧 |
[16:26] | Oh… he really does understand me? | 那…是真听懂了吗? |
[16:29] | Forget it | 算了 |
[16:32] | Watch your step | 小心滑倒 |
[16:33] | OK | 好的 |
[16:54] | Stay where you are! | 通通站住! |
[16:55] | Cops! | 警察! |
[16:57] | Steelhead, run! Go! | 铁头 走! 快走 |
[16:58] | Cops! Run! | 警察 走! |
[17:02] | Don’t run! | 别跑! |
[17:06] | Stop! | 别跑! |
[17:14] | Round them up for questioning | 集中在一起查问 |
[17:24] | Show your lD | 拿出证件 |
[17:26] | Take out your lDs | 把证件拿出来 |
[17:30] | Keep quiet! | 别吵 别吵 |
[17:32] | Can you speak Putonghua? Speak it! | 会说普通话吗? 说普通话 |
[17:34] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[17:35] | I can’t understand them | 我听不懂他们的话 |
[17:37] | Aren’t you the interpreter? | 你不是翻译吗? |
[17:39] | They are speaking in dialect | 他们说的是方言 |
[17:41] | Besides Beijingnese, Cantonese, what else is there? | 除了北京语 广东语 还有什么? |
[17:42] | Several hundred others! | 还有好几百种呢! |
[17:44] | Oh really? | 是啊 |
[18:04] | How much do you earn a day? | 你们一天能赚多少? |
[18:08] | 8,000 yen | 八千块 |
[18:09] | 8,000? | 八千? |
[18:12] | He said only 8,000 | 他说只有八千 |
[18:13] | What’s your point? | 什么意思? |
[18:14] | This kind of work pays at least 1 5,000 yen | 这种工作 起码一万五以上 |
[18:19] | It’s too little | 太少了吧 |
[18:21] | Is my Chinese OK? Can you understand me? | 我的汉语行吗? 听得懂吗? |
[18:25] | Yes I can | 听得懂 |
[18:27] | Get them out of here | 把他们带出去 |
[18:29] | Don’t arrest me, please | 不要抓我…不要抓我 |
[18:31] | Run! Run! | 跑呀! 跑呀! |
[18:38] | No running! | 别跑! |
[18:49] | Stay where you are! | 别跑! |
[18:50] | Watch out! Over there! | 小心啊! 那边! |
[18:59] | Help… I can’t swim | 救命…我不会游泳 |
[19:05] | Give me your hand | 手给我 |
[19:17] | Steelhead, run! Hurry! | 铁头 快走! 走呀 |
[19:24] | Don’t run | 别跑 |
[19:25] | Wait | 等一下 |
[19:51] | Run | 走 |
[20:02] | Doesn’t anyone guard the place? | 怎么没人管? |
[20:04] | The Japanese don’t steal, so they think others won’t | 日本人不偷东西 就以为别人也不偷 |
[20:08] | Fools! | 真傻! |
[20:14] | Come, take this | 来 拿去 |
[20:17] | 3,000 is too little! | 三千 少了点吧! |
[20:19] | This is worth nothing, get the LVs | 这不值钱 搞点什么LV呀 |
[20:22] | and the Guccis | GUCCI什么的 |
[20:24] | They’re at department stores | 那些都在百货公司里 |
[20:27] | Steal these, they’re the hottest | 照这个偷 这款式是最火的 |
[20:30] | I’ll give you 20 percent of the market price | 我按市场价 两成收货 |
[20:35] | All these are stolen goods | 这儿的东西 都是贼赃 |
[20:38] | The Southeast Asian buyers | 那些东南亚跑单帮的 |
[20:40] | All come here to buy | 都来这里买货 |
[20:42] | Some customers order in advance too | 有些客人 有时候还下订单 |
[20:44] | The harder it is to steal, the higher the price | 偷的难度越高 给的价钱就越高 |
[20:52] | Come, freshly grilled | 来 刚烤出来的 |
[20:53] | Have it while it’s hot So slow! | 来…趁热…趁热这么慢 |
[20:59] | I’ll tell you who they are | 我来教你认人 |
[21:01] | The crew cut is from Vietnam | 剃平头那帮是越南的 |
[21:04] | The effeminate one behind you is from Shanghai | 你后面那个像小白脸的 上海人 |
[21:08] | Those on the other side… the loud ones | 还有那边 嚣嚣张张的 |
[21:11] | …are from Fujian | 是福建的 |
[21:12] | The people here… | 这里的人 |
[21:14] | …are capable of doing anything | 什么乱七八糟的事都干 |
[21:16] | Do they work with each other? | 他们都有联系吗? |
[21:18] | They’re all in different gangs, so probably not | 他们分帮分派 应该凑不到一块 |
[21:21] | Don’t listen to him | 别听他放屁 |
[21:23] | This year, everyone is under the same sky | 这年头 人人头上一片天 |
[21:26] | Money is king! No money, no brethren | 有钱就有天! 没钱没哥儿们 |
[21:29] | Get lost if you have no money! | 没钱呀 你滚一边去吧 你! |
[21:31] | Don’t talk rubbish! | 乱说呀你! |
[21:33] | Let me show you something | 带你看个东西 |
[21:35] | Come over, come on | 过来吧 过来过来 |
[21:37] | You eat first… come over | 你先食…你先食 过来 |
[21:44] | I’ll show you a trick, just a slip of paper | 变个戏法 白纸一张 |
[21:59] | You spend nothing, but you have cigarettes | 一点劲也不费 又有烟抽 |
[22:02] | And you have spare change | 又有零钱花 |
[22:05] | Steelhead | 铁头呀 |
[22:06] | I see an aggressive streak in you | 我看你 倒有股猛劲 |
[22:08] | It’d be a waste if you don’t take short cuts | 不捞偏门就把你浪费了 |
[22:11] | I don’t want to be deported | 我怕递解出境 |
[22:12] | Deported… you scared? Stop the nonsense | 递解出境…你怕? 别再乱说 |
[22:14] | Just ignore him | 别理他 |
[22:15] | I’ll bring you back | 我把你接回来 |
[22:18] | Come back and play again, right? | 再回来不完了嘛 对不对? |
[22:30] | I’ll wait outside | 我在外面等你 |
[22:45] | Are you new? | 你新来的? |
[22:50] | Get yourself some food | 拿点钱买点东西吃吧 |
[22:55] | Lily Yes | 丽丽 是 |
[22:57] | Go | 走吧 |
[23:00] | Be careful | 小心点 |
[23:01] | I’m drunk, Lily takes care of me | 我喝醉了 丽丽照顾我 |
[23:05] | If you get drunk, I’ll take care of you | 如果你喝醉了 就我照顾你 |
[23:12] | Give me your money | 拿钱来 |
[23:13] | I have no money | 我没钱 |
[23:14] | Hand over your money! | 拿钱来呀! |
[23:16] | Let go… What are you doing? | 放开…你干嘛! |
[23:18] | Mito-san | 水户先生 |
[23:20] | Let me go… | 放开我… |
[23:23] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么? |
[23:25] | You… what are you doing? | 干什么? 你们 |
[23:36] | Help! Help! | 救命呀! 救命呀! |
[23:39] | Help! Help! Run! | 救命呀! 救命呀走了! |
[23:43] | Help… | 救命 |
[23:49] | Thank you… thank you | 谢谢…谢谢! |
[23:52] | Are you OK? | 你没有事吧? |
[23:55] | Oh, it’s you | 怎么是你呀? |
[23:57] | I hit the jackpot today | 我压到宝了…今天 |
[23:58] | Mito-san | 水户先生 |
[24:01] | Sister | 妹妹 |
[24:02] | Mito-san, your head is bleeding! Come and help | 水户先生你头在流血来帮忙…来帮忙… |
[24:06] | I’m pissed off | 气死我了 |
[24:08] | No, don’t drink any more | 不行 不能够再喝了 |
[24:09] | Give me a drink! Sit down first… | 给我喝酒! 先坐下 |
[24:13] | I can’t calm down without booze | 不喝酒 气下不了 |
[24:15] | Wang, bring the first aid box Right away | 小翁 把医药箱拿过来 好 |
[24:18] | Come… sit | 来…坐坐 |
[24:20] | Here’s the box | 药箱拿来 |
[24:27] | I don’t know how to thank you | 真不知道该怎么谢你 |
[24:30] | Money’s the most practical, please take it | 钱最实在 你千万别客气 |
[24:33] | I still need to return this money to you | 我还想把钱还你呢 |
[24:37] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[24:40] | I’m looking to hire someone | 我这儿正招人呢 |
[24:42] | Why not come and help me? | 干脆你过来帮忙吧 |
[24:44] | It’s OK, I have work | 不用 我有工作 |
[24:49] | Let me get you a drink | 请你喝杯酒 |
[24:53] | Wang, bring some food | 小翁 拿点毛巾来 |
[24:56] | What would you like? I’ll go prepare it | 想食点什么? 我进去做 |
[24:58] | Anything will do OK | 随便…什么都行好 |
[25:05] | No need to be curious | 别好奇 |
[25:07] | They’re all working students | 他们都是工读生 |
[25:09] | I purposely opened this bar at a quiet location | 我故意把店开在偏僻一点的地方 |
[25:11] | I wanted to keep things simple | 无非是想单纯一些 |
[25:13] | Kabuki-cho is too uncivilised | 歌舞伎町里面实在是太乱了 |
[25:17] | Zunaku is a hostess bar | [斯拉库] 就是[酒吧]的意思 |
[25:19] | It’s yours? | 你开的? |
[25:21] | Yes! | 嗯! |
[25:22] | If you’re lonely or troubled | 如果你什么时候觉得心烦 |
[25:25] | Just come here for a drink | 就来我这儿喝杯酒吧 |
[25:29] | This place is meant to sooth sorrows | 我这儿可是专门替人解闷的 |
[25:35] | I envy her | 真羡慕她 |
[25:38] | I too would like a man to search the world for me | 我也想有个男人 可以满世界的找我 |
[25:42] | You don’t have a man? | 你没有男人吗? |
[25:46] | No good man! | 没有好男人 |
[25:49] | Good men like good women | 好男人喜欢好女人 |
[25:52] | Wrong! Good men like bad women | 错! 好男人喜欢坏女人 |
[25:57] | So you’re a bad woman looking for a good man | 那你就是坏女人 才要找好男人? |
[26:01] | Right! You’re so right! | 对! 你说得太对了! |
[26:05] | Ah, problems, everyone has their problems | 反正就是烦 各有各的烦 |
[26:09] | Are you doing OK at work? | 你赚到钱了吗? |
[26:12] | I’m doing OK | 还行吧 |
[26:14] | That’s good. Don’t rush yourself | 那就好 这种事情可不能着急 |
[26:18] | When people are in a hurry, they stray from the path | 人一着急 就容易动坏脑筋 |
[26:27] | What do you want? | 想干嘛? |
[26:28] | You’re obstructing justice, you’re under arrest | 你这是阻差办工 我要拘捕你 |
[26:41] | Reject the Anti-yakuza bill, protect our rights | 反对”暴力团对策法” 保卫人权 |
[26:45] | Can you please elaborate on… | 请你解释一下 |
[26:47] | how the Japanese mafia can co-exist with other legal organizations? | 为什么日本黑帮 能以合法团体的地位存在? |
[26:51] | They don’t exactly co-exist | 也不完全是… |
[26:54] | It is a long and complicated story | 这是很长 也很复杂的一件事 |
[26:58] | Can you give us a simplified explanation? | 你可以简单地解释一下吗? |
[27:01] | It’s rather difficult… | 这…也很困难 |
[27:04] | Tell the branches to burn all papers | 马上通知各支部销毁文件 |
[27:07] | And cease operations Yes | 停止一切运作知道 |
[27:10] | No one is to use any violence | 严禁社员在这段时期使用暴力 |
[27:15] | Don’t give the cops any excuse to hold us | 以防警方利用新法例对付我们 |
[27:18] | Understood | 知道了 |
[27:19] | Move out! Yes! | 行动! 是 |
[27:22] | Hurry up! There’s no time! | 快一点! 没时间了 |
[27:25] | Hurry! | 赶快碎掉 |
[27:31] | Sir, times have changed | 会长 时代变了 |
[27:34] | Sanwa-kai cannot survive on old rules | 三和会不可以再用老一套的方法来办事 |
[27:38] | We need radical changes | 我们需要大刀阔斧地改革 |
[27:42] | Togawa Taro from Togawa-gumi… | 武斗派的渡川太郎 |
[27:45] | will never accept your suggestion | 绝不会接受你的提议 |
[27:49] | Perhaps, but Togawa-gumi is pushing things | 可是 渡川组的活动很太激进 |
[27:54] | The cops will use this as an excuse to arrest us | 警视厅会利用这些漏洞来击倒我们 |
[27:58] | We can’t treat him as the enemy | 我们不能把渡川组当作敌人 |
[28:01] | We can’t have Sanwa-kai in disarray | 以免动摇三和会的安定 |
[28:09] | And we certainly cannot anger Togawa Taro | 绝对不能激怒渡川太郎 |
[28:16] | I understand | 知道了 |
[28:28] | Welcome | 欢迎 |
[28:34] | Good evening, Eguchi-san | 晚上好 江口先生 |
[28:36] | Please come in | 请进 晚上好 |
[28:41] | Here you go | 麻烦你了 |
[28:46] | Who is that man? | 这些都是什么人? |
[28:51] | Big shots! | 大腕吧! |
[28:53] | Look, look | 你看你看 |
[28:54] | The one in red… | 穿红色衣服那个 |
[28:56] | is Gao, the Taiwan gang’s leader | 姓高的 台南帮老大 |
[28:58] | The fiercest in Shinjuku | 在新宿最凶 |
[29:00] | I think the tall guy beside him | 他旁边那个高高的 |
[29:02] | is probably a mobster | 好像是日本黑社会 |
[29:17] | Jie, is that her? | 阿杰 是她吗? |
[29:25] | Surely not | 不是吧 |
[29:27] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[29:51] | Hey, what are you doing? | 喂…干嘛喇? |
[29:53] | Don’t go | 别去呀 |
[30:31] | Nakajima, take the things in | 中岛 把东西拿进去 |
[30:33] | I can take them | 我自己拿好了 |
[30:35] | No need | 不用了 |
[30:41] | Nakajima, do you need to move some stuff? | 中岛 你也要搬东西了? |
[30:48] | Thank you | 不好意思 |
[30:51] | If it’s not enough, there’s more inside | 不够的话 里面还有 |
[30:52] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[30:58] | That man just now | 刚才那个男人的视线 |
[31:00] | Seemed quite taken with you | 好像被你吸引住了 |
[31:15] | He is from my village | 他是我的同乡 |
[31:18] | Under the circumstances, I didn’t dare greet him | 在那样的场合 我不敢跟他打招呼 |
[31:24] | I didn’t want to embarrass you | 不想让你尴尬 |
[31:28] | Yuko | 结子 |
[31:30] | We’ve been together so long | 我和你已经那么久了 |
[31:33] | Why would I discriminate against the Chinese? | 又怎会看不起中国人? |
[31:45] | Some people discriminate against foreigners | 有些人因为国籍不同 而歧视别人 |
[31:51] | I think that’s too extreme, and naive | 眼光实在太短浅 太幼稚了 |
[31:56] | Don’t you agree, Nakajima? | 中岛 你说对不对? |
[32:00] | Many Chinese have come to Kabuki-cho | 最近 歌舞伎町来了很多中国人 |
[32:04] | They’re creating a mess there | 搞得乱哄哄的 |
[32:06] | Actually, they are no different from us | 其实 他们跟我们没有分别 |
[32:09] | Just trying to make a living | 也是为了生活 |
[32:11] | Do you know how many Chinese… | 你知道战后的歌舞伎町 |
[32:14] | helped to build Kabuki-cho after the war? | 是华侨帮忙重建的吗? |
[32:18] | Never mind | 算了 |
[32:21] | Yuko | 结子 |
[32:25] | If you meet your friends again | 如果你再遇到朋友 |
[32:28] | Just make contact with them | 就跟他们来往吧 |
[32:30] | I won’t mind | 我是不会介意的 |
[32:40] | I’ve been keeping this for a special occasion | 我这瓶酒 一直舍不得喝 |
[32:44] | Tonight, it’s bottoms up! | 今天晚上 我要把它干光 |
[32:46] | Come! | 来! |
[32:54] | Ah… Enough, enough… | 哎…够了够了 |
[32:56] | What’s up? | 干嘛呢? |
[33:02] | Waiting is such torture | 原来等 是很烦人的 |
[33:06] | Now we have the answer, great! | 现在好了 有结果了 |
[33:19] | Come, let’s paint the town! | 来 咱们轰炸东京去 |
[33:27] | Good, paint the town! | 好! 轰炸东京! |
[33:46] | Stop! What are you doing? | 站住! 你们干什么? |
[33:49] | Don’t run! | 别跑! |
[33:54] | Come down! | 下来! |
[34:01] | Run! | 走! |
[34:08] | My papers! My papers! | 我的证件! 我的证件 |
[34:10] | Squat down! | 蹲下! |
[34:19] | I can’t go back | 我回不去了 |
[34:22] | Since I’m on the road of no return | 既然走上这条不归路 |
[34:24] | I should make life better for myself | 就让自己活得好一点 |
[34:27] | I’ll make some money and make myself legal | 想办法弄点钱 赚了钱 弄个身份 |
[34:31] | I can’t live in the shadows forever | 总不能一辈子见不了光吧 |
[34:35] | You mean… | 你的意思是… |
[34:37] | You want to skirt the law? | 要捞偏? |
[34:38] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[34:42] | My problem is I’m a coward | 我这个人就坏在胆子小 |
[34:45] | I just want a pushcart to sell Tianjin chestnuts | 能够弄一台卖天津栗子的小车 |
[34:48] | That’s my biggest ambition | 已经是我最大的梦想了 |
[34:52] | Every dream needs money | 多大的梦也要钱呀 |
[34:57] | Excuse me, brother Tai Bo | 太保哥 不好意思 |
[34:59] | My buddy Steelhead has a deal for you | 我朋友铁头 有些事情想和你商量 |
[35:02] | Let’s sit and chat | 坐下来再谈吧 |
[35:03] | What’s to talk? | 有什么要谈? |
[35:04] | 20 cards? 50? | 二十张? 五十张? |
[35:06] | 2,000 now, 1 0,000 next month | 两千 下个月一万 |
[35:09] | Can you move that much? | 你吃得下吗? |
[35:11] | I have people | 我人多 |
[35:12] | Good! Just show me the money! | 行 一手交钱一手交货! |
[35:15] | Remember, it’s 1,000 for 8 cards | 记住 一千块八张 |
[35:17] | If they bargain, just throw in a couple free | 如果他们讲价的话再送两张无所谓 |
[35:19] | Phone cards… phone cards… | 电话卡…电话卡 |
[35:21] | 1,000 yen for 10 | 千圆十张 |
[35:23] | Phone cards… phone cards… | 电话卡…电话卡 |
[35:24] | 1,000 yen for 10 | 千圆十张 |
[35:27] | If you want to make more, sell fake cards! | 你要赚得更多 用假卡! |
[35:30] | To pose as tourists, you must behave like them | 我们做游客 要有游客的样孑 |
[35:32] | What do you think? Beautiful? | 看我这个怎样? 漂亮不漂亮? |
[35:35] | Remember, look for the expensive stuff! | 记住 找高价的买 |
[35:37] | Hong Kong Boy, come over | 香港仔 过来 |
[35:40] | This is good | 这个好呀 |
[35:41] | Look at this, this one… it’s good | 你看这个 你看这个多好…这个 |
[35:43] | PACHlNKO | 弹珠店 |
[35:45] | I’ve secretly rigged this machine | 这里有台机器 已经给我偷偷做过手脚 |
[35:48] | I’ll teach you a special way to play it | 我会教你一套特定的方法去打 |
[35:51] | It will spit out tens of thousands of yen every day | 平均每天吐几万日圆的钢蛛 |
[35:54] | It’s steady income | 稳赚不赔 |
[35:59] | We’ve to get 600,000 yen to go into business | 我们要凑六十万 才能做这个买卖 |
[36:01] | Is it risky? | 会不会有风险? |
[36:02] | Isn’t being an illegal worker risky? | 做黑工没有风险吗? |
[36:04] | Let’s go for it, here’s 30,000 | 豁出去了 我出三万 |
[36:05] | I’m in! | 我做 |
[36:06] | Here’s my 30,000 | 我也凑三万 |
[36:12] | Jie, go and change the presents OK | 阿杰 你先去换礼物 好 |
[36:18] | Sorry… there’s no problem | 对不起…没问题的 |
[36:20] | Let me do it | 让我来收拾吧 |
[36:21] | Calm down, why are you so flustered? | 别怕 你慌慌张张的干什么? |
[36:34] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[36:39] | Have you seen this kind of card before? | 你见过这种卡吗? |
[36:43] | I think so | 好像…有 |
[36:45] | Sir, are you not well? | 先生 你不舒服吗? |
[36:48] | I’m fine… I’m fine… | 没事…没事 |
[36:51] | Are you sure? Yes, I’m fine | 真的没事吗? 没事…没问题的 |
[36:53] | Please wait Thank you | 请等一下谢谢 |
[36:55] | You can take a seat over there | 可以先到那边坐坐 |
[36:57] | It’s fine… really | 没事…真的 |
[37:01] | Why are you so nervous? | 你慌什么? |
[37:02] | He’s really unwell… Iet it go | 他真的不舒服 没事…没事 |
[37:05] | All right? | 可以吧? |
[37:07] | Jie… Jie… | 阿杰…阿杰 |
[37:10] | Come here | 过来 |
[37:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[37:14] | There’s a delivery for you, go take a look | 有人送样东西来 说是给你的 你看一下 |
[37:16] | For me? What is it? | 送给我? 什么东西? |
[37:32] | OK… quiet down | 好…静一点 静一点 |
[37:34] | Jie, we all discussed it | 阿杰 我们大家商量过 |
[37:37] | You’re too timid for a life of crime | 你的胆子小 偏行饭你吃不了 |
[37:40] | We pooled our money and got you a cart | 我们大家凑份子 买个栗子车给你 |
[37:43] | You can sell your chestnuts | 以后你炒栗子去吧 |
[37:45] | Work hard Go have a look | 好好干去看看 |
[37:51] | Tasty chestnuts, sweet and fragrant! | 好吃的天津甘栗 香甜可口啊! |
[37:54] | Sweet and fragrant! | 香甜可口啊 |
[38:04] | 30 percent is Fate, the rest is a battle | 三分天注定 七分靠打拼 |
[38:10] | You can only win if you love a good fight | 爱拼才会赢 |
[38:17] | Check it OK | 你检查一下好的 |
[38:30] | Is this what you wanted? Yes | 都是你要的货吗? 对的 |
[38:35] | OK, I’ll keep this one | 好 这件我留下了 |
[38:39] | Looks great | 挺帅的 |
[38:41] | Such a coincidence… shopping? | 这么巧…买东西? |
[38:43] | My day off today, just looking around | 今天休息 随便瞎逛 |
[38:49] | I’ve been doing this recently | 最近我在做这个买卖 |
[38:56] | This is for you | 这个送你 |
[38:58] | For real? | 真的? |
[39:00] | Of course, it’s for real. It’s from Takashimaya | “高岛屋”的 当然是真的 |
[39:01] | I mean are you really giving it to me? | 是不是真的送我! |
[39:03] | Oh… boss, give me a bag | 哦…老板 借个口袋 |
[39:08] | Thanks! | 谢了 |
[39:10] | Don’t put it here, over there! | 别放这儿 放那边去 |
[39:14] | Do you have it? Two twos, any takers? | 有没有? 两个二有没有? |
[39:16] | No Three fours | 没有三个四 |
[39:20] | Quiet… quiet… | 别吵…别吵… |
[39:22] | Steelhead’s brought a woman back | 铁头 带了个女孩回来 |
[39:24] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[39:25] | And she’s quite pretty | 还是个靓女 |
[39:27] | They’re coming | 来了 |
[39:30] | It’s very lively in here | 这里挺热闹的 |
[39:31] | Let me help you | 来 我帮你 |
[39:32] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[39:39] | What? Seen a ghost? | 干什么? 见鬼了? |
[39:41] | Yes, two in fact | 是呀 两个 |
[39:42] | A male and a female | 一个男的 一个女的 |
[39:45] | You! | 你呀 |
[39:46] | Can’t ever say anything nice! | 狗嘴长不出象牙来! |
[39:48] | Let me introduce | 我跟你们介绍 |
[39:49] | She’s Lily, a special friend of mine | 她是丽丽 我一个很特别的朋友 |
[39:51] | How are you? Sister in law! | 大家好大嫂好 |
[39:55] | That’s Auntie Hao How do you do? | 这是郝大婶大婶你好 |
[39:57] | Pleased to meet you | 你好 |
[39:58] | Miss Lily | 丽丽小姐 |
[40:00] | You and Steelhead look like a couple! | 你和铁头 还真有点夫妻相 |
[40:05] | Auntie Hao, what are you saying… | 大婶 你扯什么 |
[40:07] | Attention! Marry now, bridal chamber next! | 大家注意 现在结婚 马上洞房 |
[40:10] | The banquet comes tomorrow Hear, hear! | 明天才办喜酒对呀 |
[40:12] | You people are impossible | 你们这些人真不像话 |
[40:14] | Making noise all day long | 一天到晚大吵大闹 |
[40:17] | You’ve destroyed my perfectly good place | 我好好的房子 全都给你们糟蹋了 |
[40:20] | Get out, all of you, or I’ll call the cops! | 通通给我滚 不然我就报警 |
[40:23] | Get out! | 给我滚! |
[40:24] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[40:26] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[40:29] | He… he said you’re rude and noisy | 他…他说你们又脏又吵 |
[40:33] | He wants you to go, or he’ll call the cops | 要你们搬家 要不然他就报警 |
[40:35] | Move? Are you kidding… | 搬家? 没交租呀 |
[40:37] | Lao Gwei It’s new year and he wants me to move! | 老鬼…过年你要我搬家 |
[40:39] | Hush… | 别吵 |
[40:45] | I’m sorry | 不好意思 |
[40:50] | Please… | 请 |
[40:53] | What’s this? | 什么东西? |
[40:54] | Please | 请 |
[40:58] | This won’t work next time | 下次我就不客气了 |
[41:01] | Remember, sort the garbage! | 记住 垃圾要分类! |
[41:05] | This is a broken shack, what’s he so pissed off for? | 他房子那么破 他还那么神气? |
[41:07] | Don’t you agree? | 你说对不对? |
[41:08] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[41:10] | You must have got him in trouble… | 一定是你们的垃圾没有分类 |
[41:12] | …by not sorting the garbage | 害他惹麻烦了 |
[41:13] | This place is a garbage dump! What do we need to sort? | 这个房子就是一个大垃圾还要分什么类? |
[41:16] | That’s right! Hey! | 就是呀喂 |
[41:17] | You can’t blame him for being mad, it’s his property | 也难怪人家 房子是人家的他怎么不心痛? |
[41:21] | If we piss him off, he’ll go to the cops | 惹恼了他 他真报警了 |
[41:23] | Who suffers? We do | 谁倒霉? 我们自己 |
[41:28] | Hey, we have to learn Japanese… | 咱们也要多学点日语 话都不会说 |
[41:31] | if we want to blend into their world | 怎么融入人家的社会? |
[41:33] | We’re living in their home, we should build links | 我们是寄人篱下 应该多跟人家打好关系 |
[41:36] | We need to communicate more | 多沟通沟通 |
[41:37] | You’re right | 说得对 |
[41:39] | Why don’t I start a Japanese class | 要不这样吧 我开一个日语班 |
[41:42] | and teach you all for free? | 免费教大家说日语 怎么样? |
[41:44] | Fantastic, count me in OK! | 太好了 我第一个报名好啊 |
[41:46] | Me too… I want to as well… | 我第二个…我也要 |
[41:48] | OK, no more talk | 好…别说了 别说了 |
[41:50] | It’s new year, time to eat! | 今天咱们过年 我们食饭 |
[41:51] | Yes, new year! Let’s eat! | 好 过年! 食饭! |
[41:54] | Lao Gwei, speak softer | 老鬼 你小声一点 |
[41:55] | You’re the loudest, tidy up! | 你最大声 快收拾吧 |
[42:01] | Why so late tonight? | 怎么这么晚? |
[42:03] | Business has been good | 今天生意好 |
[42:04] | Really? Look | 真的? 你看 |
[42:06] | Let me show you some magic OK | 变个魔术给你看好 |
[42:10] | Which hand? | 哪只手? |
[42:12] | This one | 这一只 |
[42:13] | Nothing | 没有 |
[42:14] | That… that one | 那…那个 |
[42:15] | Also nothing | 都没有 |
[42:16] | Where is it? Where is it? | 在哪里啊? 在哪里? |
[42:18] | I think, it’s in your ear… | 我觉得 在你耳朵里 |
[42:19] | How can it be? Let me see | 怎么会? 给我看 |
[42:21] | It’s really there | 真的有啊 |
[42:22] | Really How would I know? | 真的我怎么会知道? |
[42:24] | I’ll give it to you OK | 送给你好不好? 好 |
[42:29] | Who are you? | 你是什么人? |
[42:32] | He’s my father | 他是我的爸爸 |
[42:34] | How do you do? | 您好 |
[42:37] | I’m also Chinese! It’s the New Year | 我也是中国人! 今天过年 |
[42:39] | A gift from me | 我送你 |
[42:42] | You’re also Chinese? | 你也是中国人? |
[42:44] | Come, have a cup of tea! | 来 进来喝杯茶! |
[42:45] | Come… Sure… | 来…好… |
[42:48] | How about my cart? No worries! | 我的车呢? 没关系! |
[42:55] | Go on home | 你先回家吧 |
[42:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[42:57] | Just go | 先回家吧 |
[42:59] | I told you to go home! Why? | 叫你回家就回家嘛什么事? |
[43:00] | I said go! Go home! | 去! 叫你回家去 回家 |
[43:02] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[43:07] | Who do you think you are? | 不错呀 |
[43:08] | You dare touch my daughter? | 连我女儿都敢泡? |
[43:11] | I didn’t, we’re just friends | 我没有 我们是朋友而已 |
[43:12] | Friends? | 朋友? |
[43:13] | Weren’t you just holding her hand? | 你刚刚不是拉她手吗? |
[43:15] | Don’t misunderstand Misunderstand?! | 别误会误会! |
[43:17] | We’re just platonic friends | 我们是普通朋友而已 |
[43:18] | Teach him a lesson! | 给我打! |
[43:19] | No, please listen to me | 没有 你听我讲 |
[43:21] | I really have no designs on her | 我真的没有什么意思 |
[43:22] | Beat him! | 打! |
[43:26] | Don’t… | 别打 |
[43:28] | Jie | 阿杰 |
[43:30] | Dad, stop it! | 爸爸 不要打他 |
[43:31] | Stop hitting him! | 不要打他 |
[43:43] | Is Jie back? | 阿杰回来没有? |
[43:44] | No Come… eat while it’s hot | 还没来来来…食热的 |
[43:45] | Give me the cold one, have the hot one… | 把那个凉的给我 食热的… |
[43:49] | Auntie, leave some for Jie | 大婶 留点给阿杰 |
[43:51] | Of course… of course | 有的是…有的是 |
[43:55] | Oh… mother! | 啊…妈…妈…! |
[43:58] | What’s wrong? Who? | 干什么? 谁呀? |
[43:59] | He’s bleeding | 流血了 |
[44:00] | It’s Jie! Jie! | 是阿杰呀! 阿杰 |
[44:02] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[44:03] | Come… sit here… | 来…过来…坐这里 |
[44:07] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[44:13] | Who beat you? | 谁打你? |
[44:15] | Uncle Tak… | 德叔 |
[44:16] | Who is this Uncle Tak? | 德叔是什么人? |
[44:18] | An old China hand | 一个老华侨 |
[44:19] | He has yakuza support | 他仗着有日本黑帮撑腰 |
[44:21] | We always try to avoid him | 平时我们见到他 我们都躲开 |
[44:23] | and try to ignore him | 我们都不要理他 |
[44:25] | I told you to leave his daughter alone | 我叫你不要跟德叔的女儿在一起 |
[44:27] | Why didn’t you listen? | 你有没有听过? |
[44:28] | Where are your ears? Can you hear? | 你耳朵长到哪里去? 你有没有听过? |
[44:33] | He’s taken my cart | 他还扣着我那台车 |
[44:38] | Let’s go | 走 |
[44:40] | Get the cart back! | 把车子要回来! |
[44:42] | Steelhead, don’t mess with these people | 铁头 不要惹他了 |
[44:44] | He really has yakuza support | 他真的有日本黑帮撑腰 |
[44:47] | If we don’t look after our brothers | 兄弟有事我们都不管 |
[44:49] | Does that mean I should also look away… | 是不是以后我们每个人有事 |
[44:51] | if any of you are in trouble in future? | 我们都不管? |
[44:57] | Those without balls can stay and eat! | 没有种的留下来食! |
[45:00] | I’ll be back | 我待会回来 |
[45:04] | What do we do now? | 怎么办? |
[45:10] | Steelhead…Steelhead | 铁头…铁头 |
[45:13] | Which one? | 在哪? |
[45:16] | The one at the back | 后面那间 |
[45:24] | What are you up to? | 想干嘛? |
[45:26] | You don’t understand? Are you a foreigner? | 听不懂? 是不是外国人? |
[45:30] | You looking for trouble? | 想闹事吗? |
[45:33] | Shouldn’t be | 应该不是 |
[45:34] | Chinese are forbidden | 中国人禁止入内 |
[45:41] | You asshole | 你这家伙 |
[45:43] | You want to die? | 想找死? |
[45:45] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
[45:47] | What’s with the noise? | 吵什么? |
[45:48] | This guy | 这个人 |
[45:51] | Are you Uncle Tak? | 你就是德叔? |
[45:53] | Who wants to know? | 怎么了? |
[45:54] | Give me back the chestnut cart | 把栗子车还给我 |
[45:56] | And you injured my friend, I want you to apologise! | 还有你打伤我的朋友你要跟他道歉! |
[45:59] | What? Say that again! | 说什么? 再说一遍! |
[46:02] | Apologise! Return the cart! | 道歉! 还车! |
[46:04] | Beat him! | 揍他! |
[46:10] | Hong Kong Boy! | 香港仔 |
[46:16] | Apologise! Return the cart! | 道歉! 还车! |
[46:18] | Apologise! Return the cart!… | 揍他! |
[46:21] | Quickly! No way… | 快点! 不可能 |
[46:32] | Where is he? There! | 他人呢? 在那里 |
[46:36] | Don’t hit me… don’t hit me… | 别打我…别打我… |
[46:39] | Where’s the cart? | 栗子车在哪? |
[46:40] | The back alley… | 在…在后头 |
[46:43] | The cops are here | 警察来了 |
[46:45] | Cops! | 警察来了 |
[46:46] | Stop… don’t run! | 停住…别走 |
[46:53] | Here | 在这儿 |
[46:56] | It’s stuck Move that | 卡住了把它拿开吧 |
[47:01] | Let’s go! | 走吧! |
[47:03] | The police! | 警察呀! |
[47:05] | Don’t run, I’m not arresting you | 不要跑 我不是抓你 |
[47:07] | Don’t run! | 不要跑! |
[47:09] | You saved my life | 你救过我 |
[47:11] | I wanted to thank you | 我是想谢谢你 |
[47:22] | I’m Kitano, I’ve been looking for you… | 我叫北野 一直在找你 |
[47:25] | …to thank you | 想说谢谢 |
[47:27] | My cellphone number | 我的手机号码 |
[47:29] | Call me if you need help | 有什么事 就打给我 |
[47:31] | Kitano-san | 北野先生 |
[47:32] | Go! | 走吧! |
[47:36] | Not here, that way | 不在这里 去那边 |
[47:52] | It’s been tampered with | 晶片被换掉了 |
[47:57] | Damn it! | 干他的 |
[48:02] | Put it back | 放回去! |
[48:06] | Delicious chestnuts! | 栗子好吃 欢迎光顾 |
[48:10] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[48:11] | Jie Thank you for coming | 阿杰谢谢 |
[48:13] | Jie | 阿杰 |
[48:14] | Can you look after the pachinko for me? | 麻烦你到里面帮我看着那部机器 |
[48:16] | I need to take a piss OK | 我要到洗手间好 |
[48:17] | I really need to go… hurry Let me turn out the fire | 好急啊 来…快点先关火 |
[48:20] | It’s that machine I know | 就是那一部我知道 |
[48:21] | Hurry OK | 快一点啊好 |
[48:52] | You bastard, you’ve got balls! You,ve got guts! | 干依娘 你胆子好大! |
[48:55] | You dare tamper with my machine? | 敢来搞我的店? |
[48:58] | I don’t understand… | 我听不懂 |
[49:00] | I said you’ve got balls! | 你他妈的好大胆子! |
[49:02] | Messing with my shop! | 搞我的店! |
[49:03] | I didn’t… you got it wrong… | 我没有…你别误会 |
[49:06] | I sell chestnuts | 我是卖栗子的 |
[49:08] | You look familiar, you come often? | 脸很熟呀 经常来是不是? |
[49:10] | I already told you I sell chestnuts | 我说我在卖栗子的 |
[49:12] | I think you’re here to make trouble | 我看你是来搞店的! |
[49:14] | I’m not! | 我没有呀 |
[49:15] | You have a death wish | 你不想活了 |
[49:17] | Do you have partners? Quickly! | 问你有没有同伙? 快说 |
[49:19] | Take him away! | 带走! |
[49:20] | I really don’t know | 我真的不知道 |
[49:21] | Look, that’s my cart | 你看 那就是我的车 |
[49:23] | You really sell chestnuts? | 你真是卖栗子的? |
[49:24] | Yes, I sell chestnuts Then there’s nothing to fear | 我真的卖栗子的那就别怕了 |
[49:26] | Keep a look out | 前后去看着 |
[49:28] | Take him inside | 拖到巷子里 |
[49:32] | Don’t run… | 别跑别跑 |
[49:33] | Don’t be afraid! | 别怕别怕! |
[49:35] | Why are you crying? | 哭什么? |
[49:37] | Why try to run? | 怎么还想跑? |
[49:38] | I really didn’t… | 我真的没有 |
[49:39] | Bring him inside… | 带进来…带进来 |
[50:03] | Who’s your leader? | 谁是头? |
[50:20] | Oh, he shit his pants? | 哎唷 拉屎了? |
[50:26] | Then answer quickly! | 那就快说! |
[50:27] | Who’s your leader? | 谁是头? |
[50:29] | How many of you are there? | 你们一共几个人? |
[50:31] | Where do you live? Tell me and I’ll let you go | 住在哪里? 说完就放你走 |
[50:35] | Just my luck… What? | 倒霉…呵? |
[50:38] | I said I’m really ill-fated! | 我说我倒霉! |
[50:39] | You? | 你倒霉? |
[50:40] | I’m the unlucky one! | 倒霉是我! |
[50:45] | Keep him down! | 压好! 压好! |
[50:56] | Just your luck?! | 你倒霉? |
[51:03] | You’re ill-fated? | 你倒霉! |
[51:11] | There’s trouble | 出事了 |
[51:12] | Jie’s being held by the Taiwan gang! | 阿杰给台南帮抓走了! |
[51:15] | What? | 什么? |
[51:16] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[51:22] | What? Still not talking? | 怎样? 说不说? |
[51:26] | No! | 不说! |
[51:28] | Fine then! Drag him over here! | 好样的! 拖过来! |
[51:32] | Put him down! | 放下! |
[51:38] | I gave you a chance | 给你脸你不要脸 |
[51:41] | Now you’ll regret it! | 那你就别后悔了 |
[51:56] | Jie | 阿杰 |
[52:01] | There’s quite a few of you! | 人不少嘛! |
[52:07] | You the leader then? | 你就是头啊? |
[52:08] | Tell your people never to step foot in Shinjuku again | 叫你的人 永远不准再进来新宿 |
[52:11] | If I ever catch any of you again | 再给我抓到 |
[52:13] | I guarantee | 我保证 |
[52:15] | It will be much worse than this | 下场会比他更惨 |
[52:21] | Jie… it’s OK | 阿杰…别怕 |
[52:23] | How are you doing? | 你怎么了? |
[52:26] | Hang on | 撑着点 |
[52:27] | Hand… give me back the hand | 手…把手还我! |
[52:29] | You want his hand? | 手还你? |
[52:31] | Sure | 好 |
[52:45] | You want the hand? | 要手是不是? |
[52:47] | Here! | 还你 |
[52:56] | Quickly, let’s go home | 快走 先回家去 |
[53:00] | Let’s go! | 走吧! |
[53:02] | Let’s go! | 走吧! |
[53:07] | Go, quickly! | 快走呀 |
[53:10] | Perhaps… I should have killed him! | 好像…应该杀了他 |
[53:19] | Auntie Hao, the doctor is here | 郝大婶 医生来了 |
[53:20] | Quickly… come in | 快…快进来 |
[53:23] | The doctor is here | 医生来了 |
[53:25] | The doctor is here | 医生来了 |
[53:36] | This is unacceptable! | 真窝囊 |
[53:41] | We should go and teach Gao a lesson! | 我们抄家伙把那姓高的砍了去 |
[53:43] | Yes, we should chop off his hands! | 对 把他的手砍下来 |
[53:44] | And scoop out his brains! Right? | 然后挖他脑子出来! 对不对? |
[53:47] | Chop them up | 去砍那班混蛋 |
[53:48] | Let’s go! | 走! |
[53:49] | Hey, what are you doing? | 喂! 干什么? |
[53:53] | You think he’s stupid enough to sit and wait for us? | 人家会那么傻的在等你们吗? |
[53:55] | Aren’t we going to pay him back? | 阿杰的仇不报了吗? |
[53:57] | You like talking about it? | 做这种事能说吗? |
[54:00] | If you want, just do it, don’t talk about it! | 要么就做 千万不能说! |
[54:06] | Don’t be impulsive, calm down | 别那么冲动 冷静一下 |
[54:10] | Let’s think this through! | 再想想! |
[54:13] | What do we do? | 怎么办? |
[54:31] | Jie, what do you want? Water? | 阿杰 你要什么? 要水? |
[54:35] | I want my hand | 我要我的于 |
[54:41] | Give me my hand… | 把手还我 |
[55:40] | I know you and Eguchi are tight | 我知道你和江口的关系很好 |
[55:45] | I know he’ll come tonight | 我也知道 他今晚会来 |
[55:49] | Togawa-san | 渡川先生 |
[55:51] | Is the head of Togawa-gumi in agreement? | 这件事…渡川组长也同意吗? |
[55:56] | Eguchi-san has been good to me | 江口先生一直都很照顾我 |
[56:00] | Gao-san, I represent my father today | 高先生 今天我是代表我父亲来的 |
[56:04] | You won’t be disappointed | 你一定不会吃亏 |
[56:09] | You mean, the offer… | 你的意思是 |
[56:11] | …is something I can’t refuse? | 我一定无法拒绝 对吗? |
[56:17] | My father said… | 我老爸说 |
[56:19] | if you kill Eguchi | 你把他杀了 |
[56:23] | He will give you Kabuki-cho | 就把整个歌舞伎町交给你 |
[57:03] | On opening night | 开幕那天 |
[57:05] | Did you see Eguchi’s wife? | 有没有看到[江口]的老婆? |
[57:07] | Yes, she’s quite pretty | 有啊 长得还不错 |
[57:09] | She’s… Yuko, right? | 叫…结子吧? |
[57:12] | Her name is Xiu Xiu | 她叫秀秀 |
[57:13] | She used to work as a hostess | 以前在[汉美人]当小姐的 |
[57:15] | She looks very Japanese! | 操! 装日本人还装得真有样! |
[57:18] | Boss, we’re really going to do it? | 老大 真的要动手? |
[57:22] | I’ve wanted to for a long time | 我早就想了 |
[57:24] | Had I not played hard to get… | 要不是我一再拒绝他 |
[57:27] | that wily Togawa would not have agreed to my terms! | 渡川太郎这老狗 怎会答应我的条件? |
[57:31] | Ask the Japanese staff to go home | 叫日本侍应先下班 |
[57:34] | Then get the place ready | 等一下 在这里把他处理掉 |
[57:42] | Eguchi-san is here | 江口先生来了 |
[57:44] | Welcome Thank you | 欢迎辛苦了 |
[57:50] | Business has been good this month | 本月的营业额 |
[57:52] | Especially at shop 2 | 二号店比预期好 |
[57:55] | It’s up 20 percent from last month | 比上个月多了20% |
[57:59] | See here | 请看看 |
[58:01] | Faster than I expected | 比想像中快 |
[58:03] | Yes | 是的 |
[58:07] | It should do even better next month | 下个月 应该会赚更多 |
[58:10] | Yes | 是啊 |
[58:42] | Grab him! | 把他抓好! |
[58:59] | Sorry, boss! | 不好意思了 老大 |
[59:01] | I don’t really want to kill you! | 我也不想杀你! |
[59:03] | Kill! | 杀! |
[59:10] | Run! | 走呀! |
[59:17] | Kill him! Kill him! | 杀了他! 杀了他! |
[59:33] | Run! | 走呀! |
[59:47] | Not here! Go! | 不在这里! 走 |
[59:59] | I… have seen you before | 我 见过你 |
[1:00:09] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:00:31] | They’re back… Step aside! | 回来了…快让开! |
[1:00:41] | Deputy chairman | 副会长 |
[1:00:42] | I apologise for your fright! | 让你受惊了! |
[1:00:52] | Darling | 老公 |
[1:00:55] | Are you all right? | 没事吧? |
[1:00:56] | I’m fine | 没事 |
[1:01:02] | Your old friend saved me | 你的老朋友救了我 |
[1:01:09] | I’m going to change, please attend to him | 我去换衣服 你先招呼他 |
[1:01:38] | Are you hurt? | 没受伤吧? |
[1:01:40] | No, it’s nothing | 没有 没什么 |
[1:01:46] | Mum, is he your friend? | 妈妈 是你的朋友吗? |
[1:01:51] | This is my daughter, Ayako | 这是我女儿 彩子 |
[1:02:01] | Were you bitten by a mosquito? | 怎么了? 被蚊子咬了吗? |
[1:02:15] | She looks like you | 很像你 |
[1:02:18] | Steelhead | 铁头 |
[1:02:21] | Don’t think badly of me | 别怪我 |
[1:02:26] | Don’t be silly | 别傻 |
[1:02:29] | I was just a little worried | 本来是有点担心的 |
[1:02:33] | Now I feel better | 现在放心了 |
[1:02:38] | You’re doing all right | 环境不错 |
[1:02:44] | I am now called Eguchi Yuko | 我现在叫‘江口结子 |
[1:02:48] | Don’t worry, I understand | 没事 都明白 |
[1:03:02] | Ayako, come here | 彩子 过来吧 |
[1:03:06] | Thank him for me | 替我谢谢他 |
[1:03:09] | He says thank you | 他说谢谢你 |
[1:03:11] | Tell him that before Gao tried to kill him | 你告诉他 这个人杀他之前 |
[1:03:13] | A young man named Togawa came to see him | 有一个叫…TOGAWA(渡川)的年青人来过 |
[1:03:17] | Before you arrived at the bar | 你到宝岛俱乐部之前 |
[1:03:20] | A man called Togawa was there | 有一个叫渡川的年青人去过 |
[1:03:23] | Ask him what he’s doing now? | 你问他现在在做什么工作? |
[1:03:28] | He wants to know what you are doing now? | 他问你在做什么? |
[1:03:33] | Just crappy jobs | 都是一些不上道的事情 |
[1:03:40] | Just small jobs here and there | 都是一些不上道的事 |
[1:03:44] | If he is willing to help me | 如果他愿意帮我做事 |
[1:03:47] | I will pay him well | 我会提供厚酬 |
[1:03:49] | However much he wants | 他要多少都行 |
[1:03:51] | He asks | 他问你 |
[1:03:52] | If you’ll work for him | 愿不愿意为他工作 |
[1:03:55] | He can pay you well | 他可以给你酬劳 |
[1:03:57] | However much you want | 多少都可以 |
[1:04:02] | Please tell him, it’s all right | 你跟你先生说 不用了 |
[1:04:03] | Please thank him | 谢谢他 |
[1:04:10] | Go home and see your mother if you can | 有空回去看看你妈妈? |
[1:04:13] | She cries every time she thinks of you | 她一想到你 就哭哭啼啼的 |
[1:04:20] | Can you believe the irony? | 你没想到会这么巧吧? |
[1:04:24] | Your ex saves your husband’s life | “以前”的 居然救了”现在”的 |
[1:04:30] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[1:04:35] | Branch leader Togawa Taro | 渡川太郎身为组长 |
[1:04:37] | actually asked an outsider to kill his sub-head | 竟然指使外人 暗杀自己的副会长 |
[1:04:41] | If we don’t expel him | 如果不将他[破门](逐出帮会) |
[1:04:43] | there will be unrest | 社员怎会 心服? |
[1:04:44] | Where’s your proof? | 你要有证据 |
[1:04:46] | If you slander my father again, I’ll kill you! | 再诬蔑我父亲 我就杀了你! |
[1:04:49] | What do you intend to do? | 你想怎么样? |
[1:04:51] | Shut up! | 别吵 |
[1:04:54] | Any more and you will leave! | 再吵 就把你们赶出去 |
[1:05:02] | Sanwa-kai’s secret of survival… | 三和会能够强大 |
[1:05:05] | …is unity! | 是因为团结 |
[1:05:08] | Whoever brings up the word “expel” again… | 谁要是再提起[破门]这两个字 |
[1:05:11] | won’t get away with it | 我一定不会放过他 |
[1:05:14] | Eguchi | 江口 |
[1:05:16] | I can’t see why Togawa would want to kill you | 我找不到渡川要杀你的理由 |
[1:05:25] | Do you? | 你有吗? |
[1:05:28] | Eguchi has been eyeing Kansai | 江口一直想进军关西 |
[1:05:33] | That’s why I think the Osaka faction did it | 所以 我认为是大阪的人做的 |
[1:05:37] | Give me a little time to investigate | 给我时间 我一定会查清楚 |
[1:05:42] | Go bow to Togawa-gumi’s leader | 跟渡川组长赔个礼 |
[1:05:48] | Wipe out the past | 大家不计以往 |
[1:05:51] | Let’s make a peaceful new start | 和平共处吧 |
[1:06:21] | Steelhead, how’s he doing? | 铁头 怎么样? |
[1:06:26] | Fever’s not gone? | 烧还没退? |
[1:06:27] | No, a bit delirious | 还没 大哭大闹的 |
[1:06:30] | Maybe he’s having nightmares | 我想在发恶梦吧 |
[1:06:33] | Steelhead | 铁头 |
[1:06:35] | A Japanese guy to see you | 来了个日本人找你 |
[1:06:42] | This reminds me of home when I was a kid | 真像我小时候的家! |
[1:06:46] | Please sit down | 请 |
[1:06:50] | Is this your girlfriend? | 这位小姐是你爱人吗? |
[1:06:54] | I’m Lily | 我叫丽丽 |
[1:06:58] | You are very fluent | 丽丽小姐的日语很好 |
[1:07:00] | Would you translate please? | 可以当传译吗? |
[1:07:05] | He wants me to translate | 他想让我帮他翻译 |
[1:07:08] | There’s no need | 不用了 |
[1:07:10] | I want you to get rid of two guys for me | 我想请你帮我处理两个人 |
[1:07:21] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[1:07:24] | I can’t use my own men | 我不能用自己的人 |
[1:07:30] | Who are these two men? | 杀谁? |
[1:07:32] | One is the head of Togawa-gumi | 第一个 是渡川组组长 |
[1:07:36] | The other is the head of Sanwa-kai, Muranishi | 另一个 是三和会的村西会长 |
[1:07:47] | OK, I’ll do it | 好 我答应你 |
[1:07:49] | But you have to agree to all my terms | 但是你要满足我所有的条件 |
[1:07:52] | Firstly | 第一 |
[1:07:53] | You need to get me legal status in Japan | 你先要帮我弄到一个 长期居留证 |
[1:07:57] | Then, you’ll give me the Taiwan gang’s territories! | 第二 你要把台南帮所有的地盘交给我! |
[1:08:04] | We not only have the same tastes | 我们不但审美眼光一样 |
[1:08:08] | We also work the same way | 连经营理念也相同 |
[1:08:59] | Togawa-gumi is crazy! | 渡川组一定是疯了 |
[1:09:02] | We can’t sit around and do nothing! | 我们不可以坐视不理! |
[1:09:05] | I’m going to kill you! | 我要杀了你! |
[1:09:15] | Maruyama is dead! | 丸山被杀了! |
[1:09:17] | Attack with full force! | 全面反击! |
[1:09:20] | Go! | 走! |
[1:09:28] | Recent attacks in Shinjuku… | 最近在新宿发生的厮杀事科 |
[1:09:33] | have been classified critical | 已发展至危急状态 |
[1:09:37] | Ordinary citizens are in danger | 一般市民的生活已受到威胁 |
[1:09:50] | Togawa! | 渡川! |
[1:10:00] | To prevent things from going out of control | 为了防止事件继续扩大 |
[1:10:02] | The area commanders will take control | 现由各区负责人共同设立 |
[1:10:04] | Organised Crime Division | [暴力团事件对策本部] |
[1:10:08] | Eguchi Toshinari, head of the Eguchi clan, | [江口利成] 江口组组长 |
[1:10:12] | His follower Nakajima Hiromasa | 及其手下[中岛弘正] |
[1:10:16] | And the late Muranishi Koichi… | 与刚被杀的三和会会长[村西弘一] |
[1:10:19] | were close… | 关系密切 |
[1:10:42] | That guy Tanaka… isn’t he a political bigwig? | 那个[大田原] 不是政界的大人物吗? |
[1:10:45] | What are they doing? | 这到底是什么意思? |
[1:10:47] | Black gold politics has existed forever | 黑金政治又不是今天才有 |
[1:10:50] | Don’t be naive | 别大惊小怪 |
[1:10:53] | Gangs, yakuza, showbiz | 财团 黑帮 娱乐圈 |
[1:10:55] | You can’t separate one from the other these days | 都是混在一起的 全世界都一样 |
[1:10:58] | It’s called capitalism | 资本主义呀! |
[1:11:07] | The dead have no more value | 死去的人已无价值 |
[1:11:10] | But the riches in this world still do | 尚存世间的财富 才是最重要的 |
[1:11:15] | Vengeance must be resolved | 仇恨要即时化解 |
[1:11:21] | In-fighting must cease | 斗争要马上平息 |
[1:11:27] | Eguchi… | 江口 |
[1:11:29] | …is hereby appointed head of Sanwa-kai | 升任三和会会长 |
[1:11:34] | Togawa Taro is dead | 渡川太郎已死 |
[1:11:38] | Kyohei is Togawa Taro’s heir | 其组别由其长子[强平]接任 |
[1:11:43] | He’ll handle the same territories | 地盘跟从前一样 |
[1:11:48] | I’ve asked two friends to be witnesses | 今天 我请来两位朋友见证 |
[1:11:57] | Any opposition? | 你们还有异议吗? |
[1:11:59] | Tanaka-san is elderly | 大田原老先生已经一把年纪了 |
[1:12:02] | Don’t give him cause for worry | 不要再让他担心 |
[1:12:04] | You’ll follow his orders, right? | 你们会服从老先生的命令吧? |
[1:12:09] | We will watch over you | 我们会好好看着你们的 |
[1:12:11] | You catch my drift? | 懂我的意思吧? |
[1:12:18] | Kitano-san, they’re coming over | 北野先生 他们要过来了 |
[1:12:27] | Why is he beside Eguchi? | 他怎会在江口身边? |
[1:12:30] | Kabuki-cho’s merchant list | [歌舞伎町商户名单] |
[1:12:32] | Give Shinjuku territories to Steelhead | 我们在新宿的地盘 交给铁头管理 |
[1:12:37] | Boss, that’s not right | 会长 这不太妥当吧 |
[1:12:40] | How can I explain it to our men? | 你叫我怎向社员交待 |
[1:12:43] | The Chinese cannot be trusted! | 那班中国人是靠不住的! |
[1:12:47] | He saved my life | 他救我一命 |
[1:12:50] | What’s wrong with giving Gao’s territory to him? | 我把姓高的地盆交给他有什么不妥? |
[1:12:54] | Letting the Chinese control the Chinese might work | 以华治华这个方式是可行的 |
[1:12:58] | More importantly | 更重要的是 |
[1:13:01] | he will draw Togawa arrows like a bullseye | 让他们挡着渡川组的箭成为众矢之的 |
[1:13:04] | But, boss… | 可是 会长 |
[1:13:05] | Enough, just do as I say | 就这样决定 别说了 |
[1:13:29] | I can’t go against the boss’ orders | 会长的意愿 我不能违背 |
[1:13:34] | But I want you to know | 但是你要记住 |
[1:13:36] | I, Nakajima Hiromasa, despise you people! | 我中岛弘正 很讨厌你们支那人 |
[1:14:06] | Brothers, onward to Shinjuku! | 兄弟们 进军新宿! |
[1:14:24] | May wealth pour in | 财源广进 |
[1:14:33] | Brother Steelhead, congratulations | 铁头大哥 恭喜恭喜 |
[1:14:36] | We old immigrants will count on you from now | 我们这班老华侨 以后要靠您照顾了 |
[1:14:39] | Come… come…come… | 来…来…来… |
[1:14:40] | Let’s have a drink, thanks… | 进去喝杯东西 谢谢 |
[1:14:43] | Steelhead-san | 铁头先生 |
[1:14:44] | This gift is from the head of Eguchi clan | 这是江口会长送给你的贺礼 |
[1:14:47] | He wishes you prosperous business | 他祝你生意兴隆 |
[1:14:50] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:14:51] | Here, take this inside | 哎 收下吧! |
[1:14:57] | Is this protection fee? | 这是保护费吧? |
[1:14:58] | This stops from next month | 以后免了 |
[1:15:00] | But it’s the tradition | 这是规矩呀 |
[1:15:02] | Yes, yes! | 是呀! 是呀 |
[1:15:03] | It’s unfair to you all | 这样做 对你们生意人很不公平 |
[1:15:06] | We’ve all crossed the seas to get here | 我们大家都是飘洋过海 |
[1:15:08] | Making it alive wasn’t easy | 谋生已经很困难 |
[1:15:10] | We should work together | 应该是互相帮助 |
[1:15:11] | How can I take advantage of my own people? | 我怎么好意思 再占自己人的便宜呢? |
[1:15:15] | Besides | 再说 |
[1:15:16] | In future, when my brothers do business in Kabuki-cho | 以后我们兄弟 想在歌舞伎町做点小买卖 |
[1:15:19] | Running a noodle shop or Chinese restaurant | 开个面店 或者是中华料理等等的 |
[1:15:22] | They will still need your help | 到时候还需要你们的关照 |
[1:15:25] | Then… | 那… |
[1:15:26] | What happens when there’s trouble? | 有麻烦怎么办? |
[1:15:27] | What trouble? | 什么麻烦? |
[1:15:29] | There are lots of drunken louts here | 打架闹事 这里酒鬼很多的 |
[1:15:32] | Can’t you call the cops? | 报警不行吗? |
[1:15:33] | No, they’re always gang members | 不不不 打架都是黑帮 不能报警 |
[1:15:38] | Our licenses will be affected if there’s trouble | 出事多了 会影响到营业执照的 |
[1:15:41] | True? Right? | 是不是? 对不对? |
[1:15:43] | Brother, Kabuki-cho lives by one law in the day | 大哥 这歌舞伎町 白天有白天的法律 |
[1:15:47] | And another by night | 一到晚上 有它的规矩的 |
[1:15:50] | If you don’t take this money | 这些钱如果你不收的话 |
[1:15:53] | It will incite more fights when others find out | 其他人知道了 又会乱打起来了 |
[1:15:58] | I’ll take it for now | 我就暂时收下 |
[1:16:00] | We’ll treat it as a loan | 就当借给我做生意 |
[1:16:02] | When I make a profit, I will return it | 到时候赚了 双手奉还 |
[1:16:05] | No… no need to return | 不…不用 不用还的 |
[1:16:08] | You have your work cut out for you | 其实你也不是没事干 |
[1:16:10] | For instance, improve the safety here | 比方说 把这地方的治安管得好一点 |
[1:16:13] | And don’t let the young ones sell drugs | 还有 不要让年青人在街上卖迷幻药 |
[1:16:21] | Thank you, big brother | 谢谢大哥 |
[1:16:22] | Thank you… We’ll take our leave | 谢谢大哥…我们先走了 |
[1:16:23] | See you… | 再见 |
[1:16:25] | Thank you, big brother… Thank you | 谢谢大哥…谢谢 |
[1:16:26] | Jie | 阿杰 |
[1:16:28] | You’ve finally made it | 你终于出人头地了 |
[1:16:30] | I hope you can forget the past | 以前的事情 千万别放心里 |
[1:16:38] | Jie… Jie, what are you doing? Let go… | 阿杰…阿杰 你干什么? 放手 |
[1:16:40] | Jie… Jie, let go! | 阿杰…阿杰 放手! |
[1:16:42] | How could you? | 你推我? |
[1:16:50] | Let’s go… Iet’s go | 快走…快走… |
[1:16:52] | Go quickly… Jie… Jie… | 快走…阿杰…阿杰… |
[1:16:55] | Don’t push me! Are you on his side or mine? | 别推我! 你是帮他还是帮我? |
[1:16:58] | Steelhead… | 铁头 |
[1:17:00] | Hey Jie, what are you doing? | 喂 阿杰 你干什么? |
[1:17:01] | What? You want to hit me? | 干嘛喇? 想打我? |
[1:17:06] | Calm down | 你冷静一点 |
[1:17:12] | 30 percent is Fate, the rest is a battle | 三分天注定 七分靠打拼 |
[1:17:16] | You can only win if you love a good fight | 爱拼才会赢 |
[1:17:20] | Come… bottom’s up | 来…大家喝一杯 |
[1:17:22] | The old wine from home is still best | 还是家乡的老酒好喝 |
[1:17:24] | Ganbei! Steelhead | 干杯! 铁头 |
[1:17:26] | We wouldn’t be here without you | 没你 我们就没有今天 |
[1:17:28] | What are you saying! | 你说什么呀! |
[1:17:31] | Don’t fight, let’s drink to Steelhead! | 别吵别吵 敬铁头哥一杯! |
[1:17:34] | Steelhead, to you! | 铁头 敬你一杯 |
[1:17:38] | We have achieved some results today | 我们今天总算有点成绩 |
[1:17:41] | But we all know in our hearts | 但是我们大家心里都明白 |
[1:17:43] | This was achieved through illegal means | 我们所赚回来的 都是靠一些不正当的手段 |
[1:17:46] | We can’t do that in the long-term | 我们不能这样长期下去 |
[1:17:49] | I opened this Kabushiki Gaisha | 我开这家株式会杜 |
[1:17:50] | Because I wanted us to have a legal business | 目的就是要做一些正当的生意 |
[1:17:53] | To run an entertainment club on the lowest rent | 用最低的租金 经营一些娱乐场所 |
[1:17:57] | A licensed one, not illegal | 是有执照的 不是犯法的 |
[1:18:00] | And, to grab the control of the Taiwan gang | 还有 把台南帮的控制权拿到手上 |
[1:18:03] | So that we can protect ourselves | 目的是要保护自己 不让他们欺负我们 |
[1:18:06] | We hear you, Steelhead | 铁头 你说的咱们都懂 |
[1:18:10] | We’ll follow your lead | 以后你说了算 |
[1:18:14] | We have all suffered | 还有 我们食了不少苦 |
[1:18:16] | That’s why I want to set aside some money | 所以我想 以后拨出一点经费 |
[1:18:17] | To help those who have just arrived. Help them find jobs | 帮助那些刚刚来的安排他们找工作 |
[1:18:20] | I want this responsibility to go to… | 我想这个担子就交给﹒ |
[1:18:24] | How about to Jie? | 交给阿杰吧 |
[1:18:25] | Everyone OK? | 大家说好不好? |
[1:18:26] | Good! | 好! |
[1:18:28] | Then I would like to do something that interests me | 那我自己就想做一些我自己喜欢做的事情 |
[1:18:32] | In future, the business here will go to… | 以后这边的事务就交给﹒ |
[1:18:35] | …it’s yours, Hong Kong Boy | 交给你 香港仔了 |
[1:18:37] | I’m not sure if I can | 我们怕搞不来 |
[1:18:39] | You’ll have Tai Bo and Hu, they have experience | 还有太保跟胡子 他们都有经验 |
[1:18:42] | Try it out | 试试看 |
[1:18:43] | Remember, be united! | 记住 团结! |
[1:18:48] | Jie, any problems? | 阿杰 你没意见吧? |
[1:18:58] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:19:06] | Thank you, everyone | 谢谢各位 |
[1:19:13] | A toast to Steelhead, cheers! | 大家敬铁头一杯 铁头 干杯 |
[1:19:17] | Come… come, drink | 来…来 喝一杯 |
[1:19:23] | Steelhead | 铁头 |
[1:19:24] | We’re tired, we’re going to go | 我们困了 我们就先回去了 |
[1:19:25] | OK, go on then | 好 先回去吧 |
[1:19:35] | Congratulations, you finally made it | 恭喜 你终于成功了! |
[1:19:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[1:19:44] | I want to see if you are illegal | 我要查你是不是非法居留 |
[1:19:58] | So you finally got it | 终于给你搞到手了 |
[1:20:00] | You owe me one | 你欠找人情 |
[1:20:02] | I let you go once, the debt is paid | 上次我放了你 已经还了 |
[1:20:05] | Just once? That’s worth a life? | 放一次? 能抵一条命吗? |
[1:20:08] | Half the debt then? | 算还了一半? |
[1:20:11] | OK, half! | 好 就当一半! |
[1:20:14] | I hope you can be a good man | 我希望你能够做个好人 |
[1:20:17] | Because I don’t want to… | 因为我不想有一天 |
[1:20:19] | come after you one day | 要亲于抓你 |
[1:20:26] | That’d be just great! | 真了不起啊! |
[1:20:40] | One, two, three | 真了不起啊! |
[1:21:02] | You have more grey hair | 白头发好像多了 |
[1:21:05] | I’m forty something! | 四十多了! |
[1:21:09] | Finding me old? | 嫌我老了? |
[1:21:16] | In your heart | 对你来说 |
[1:21:18] | What’s the most important thing in life? | 人生最重要的是什么? |
[1:21:26] | That’s a loaded question | 问题好大啊 |
[1:21:29] | Man’s most original wants… | 人最原始的欲望 |
[1:21:35] | were for food and shelter | 只不过是为了温饱而已 |
[1:21:41] | But when we see what we don’t have… | 但是 当人看见自己没有的东西 |
[1:21:47] | our desires grow | 欲望就开始来了 |
[1:21:51] | Xiu Xiu, what are you looking at? Why so many people? | 秀秀 看什么? 怎么这么多人? |
[1:21:53] | Look… there’s a fridge, and a color TV | 你看你看…那里有冰箱 还有彩电 |
[1:21:55] | Go back Let’s just take a look | 回去回去看看怕什么? |
[1:21:59] | You’ll break the windows! Go home! | 窗户都给拔坏了! 回家回家 |
[1:22:01] | Let’s go… don’t look, it’s no big deal | 走吧…别看了 有什么了不起 |
[1:22:02] | Look at her! Let’s go… come on | 你看她什么态度? 走 巴…走吧 |
[1:22:04] | I want to find a job out there one day | 铁头 以后我也要出去打工 |
[1:22:07] | Don’t go, you’ll never come back | 别去 去了就不回来了 |
[1:22:09] | Why do you say that? | 为什么? |
[1:22:10] | Because the city is vibrant | 因为 大城市都花花绿绿的 |
[1:22:13] | It’s colorful, and different from here | 彩色的 跟我们这里完全不一样 |
[1:22:16] | If you go, you won’t want to return | 你去了就不愿意回来了 |
[1:22:18] | You’re wrong Are you sure? | 不会的…肯定会的 |
[1:22:20] | You’re wrong I’m dead right | 不会的…肯定会的 |
[1:22:22] | Since becoming a wife and mother | 为人妻 为人母之后 |
[1:22:27] | I know what I value in life | 我才知道应该珍惜什么 |
[1:22:38] | You have to learn to be content | 你一定要学会满足 |
[1:22:46] | When people have been oppressed… | 一班人因为被欺压 |
[1:22:51] | …or when they have certain demands | 或是为了某些诉求而众集起来 |
[1:22:56] | When they have established a force | 建立势力之后 |
[1:22:58] | That force evolves into power | 势力便开始转变成权力 |
[1:23:01] | Mobs have historically been formed like this | 自古以来 暴力团都是这样演变出来的 |
[1:23:06] | Unfortunately, power changes people | 可惜权力令人性改变 |
[1:23:10] | From passive and tolerant, they begin to get aggressive | 以往忍气吞声的 态度开始嚣张 |
[1:23:15] | They lose control of themselves | 行为亦开始失控 |
[1:23:17] | More than 1.5m foreigners living in Japan | [在日外国人超过一百五十万] |
[1:23:38] | What a broken and dirty place! | 什么地方呀! |
[1:23:40] | How can anyone live here? | 又脏又破 这鬼地方能呆吗? |
[1:23:43] | What are you saying? I used to live here! | 你胡说什么? 我以前就住在这里! |
[1:23:48] | It’s smelly! | 好臭啊! |
[1:23:52] | Wasn’t this cooked by my mother? | 这不是我妈弄的菜吗? |
[1:23:55] | She’s been dead so many years, and it’s still here! | 她都死了那么久了还摆在这里发臭 |
[1:24:00] | Damn it | 妈的 |
[1:24:01] | Where’s that bastard Tai Bo? | 太保那王八旦呢? |
[1:24:03] | Here, here | 来了来了 |
[1:24:05] | Why’s the place so run down? | 怎么烂成这样? |
[1:24:08] | Stop shouting | 别总嚷嚷 |
[1:24:09] | We’re businessmen now | 都生意人了 对吧? |
[1:24:11] | Cut the crap! Where’s the stuff? | 废话! 货呢? |
[1:24:13] | Come, have a look | 来 看看吧 |
[1:24:17] | 500 pills | 五百粒 |
[1:24:19] | One kilo, the money? | 一公斤 钱? |
[1:24:21] | You only deliver once a week | 你一星期才来一次货 |
[1:24:23] | How am I going to make money? | 我还有什么赚头? |
[1:24:24] | Cops have been clamping down, there’s not enough goods | 最近抓得紧 货不够 |
[1:24:27] | Just add some ketamine, you’ll be high in no time | 就掺点料 劲儿可大了! |
[1:24:58] | Shizuko, I just bought a convertible | 静子 我刚买了一辆跑车 |
[1:25:01] | I want to take you for a spin | 想载你去兜兜风 |
[1:25:02] | I’m busy | 我没空 |
[1:25:05] | Is it because of this? | 是不是因为这个? |
[1:25:08] | I’ve already gone for laser treatments | 我已经做过很多镭射手术了 |
[1:25:10] | It will disappear soon | 很快就会消掉的 |
[1:25:12] | I guarantee it will disappear! | 我保证一定会消掉的 |
[1:25:13] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
[1:25:16] | It’s… a friend | 是…朋友 |
[1:25:18] | Friend? When did I become a friend? | 朋友? 你什么时候当我朋友了? |
[1:25:22] | If we’re friends, how come you can’t even look at me? | 是朋友的话 为什么不敢看我呀? |
[1:25:24] | What’s your problem? | 你想怎样? |
[1:25:25] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么? |
[1:25:27] | It’s very cute | 你的脸很可爱 |
[1:25:39] | Stop, don’t hit him! | 不要 不要打他! |
[1:25:49] | What? | 什么事? |
[1:25:51] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[1:26:01] | Don’t aggravate him | 别惹他 |
[1:26:06] | Go in for a drink, OK? | 进去喝一杯吧 好吗? |
[1:26:09] | Let’s all go in! | 大家一起进去吧! |
[1:26:19] | What are you guys up to? | 你们在搞什么? |
[1:26:20] | How can you let foreigners trample all over your turf? | 怎能容忍这班异族在自己地方横行? |
[1:26:23] | Eguchi brought them in | 是江口招收的中国人做的 |
[1:26:27] | Why didn’t you question Eguchi? | 你为什么不去质问江口? |
[1:26:30] | He’s the boss. I have no such right | 他是会长 我没这个权 |
[1:26:42] | Eguchi, let me ask you something | 江口 老头向你问好 |
[1:26:46] | Master, what’s the matter? | 老师 有什么事? |
[1:26:48] | Who are those Chinese people? | 你那班中国人是怎么回事呀? |
[1:26:53] | It’s better if they take care of certain things | 有些事叫他们去做 会比较方便 |
[1:26:56] | It’s OK to use them | 利用是可以的 |
[1:27:00] | But you can’t let them build up power | 但是绝对不能让他们建立起势力 |
[1:27:04] | They’re just our chess pieces | 他们只是我的棋孑 |
[1:27:08] | It’s OK to have chess pieces | 做棋子是可以的 |
[1:27:11] | You can’t let your own people suffer | 可是不能损害自己人的利益呀 |
[1:27:14] | I will be honest with you | 我就老实跟你说吧 |
[1:27:16] | That’s my plan exactly | 这的确是我的计划 |
[1:27:18] | I want to use them to take care of Kyohei | 我要利用这班人 冲击渡川强平 |
[1:27:23] | Master | 老师 |
[1:27:26] | I think Sanwa-kai needs to re-organise | 我认为三和会要重新分配地盘了 |
[1:27:31] | About that… | 关于这件事 |
[1:27:35] | Let’s talk later | 我们以后再谈吧 |
[1:27:39] | Don’t be too conspicuous, understand? | 你先别张扬 明白吗? |
[1:27:43] | Definitely, sorry to trouble you! | 当然 那就麻烦你了! |
[1:27:52] | Damn it! | 找死! |
[1:27:58] | Ruled by ambition | 被野心占据了 |
[1:28:04] | Time to let him go | 确实要放弃他了 |
[1:28:14] | Can you do it? | 你有能力吗? |
[1:28:18] | Come in! | 进来! |
[1:28:31] | Kitano-san | 北野先生 |
[1:28:32] | Have some tea | 请喝茶 |
[1:28:34] | Very fragrant | 好香啊 |
[1:28:36] | It’s the best oolong tea | 是最好的乌龙茶 |
[1:28:42] | Hard to believe that | 真不敢相信 |
[1:28:43] | So much success in so short a time | 才短短几年就这么成功 |
[1:28:46] | It’s just a small business | 只是小生意 |
[1:28:49] | This is not small | 不算小了 |
[1:28:50] | Roppongi, Aoyama and Shibuya, all yours now | 连六本木 青山 涉谷都是你的了 |
[1:28:54] | It’s not small! | 怎能算小! |
[1:28:56] | These are papers on Toka Shouji Trading Company | 这是有关[东华商事株式会杜]的文件 |
[1:28:58] | Police already lD-ed you as Katou-gumi | 警视厅已将你们定名为[华东组] |
[1:29:01] | The biggest foreign gang in Japan | 视为日本最大的外国人犯罪组织 |
[1:29:08] | You must be mistaken | 你们一定是误会了 |
[1:29:10] | You even dare sell drugs | 连贩毒这种事也敢做! |
[1:29:12] | If you have proof, arrest me | 如果你有证据 随便抓我 |
[1:29:14] | What are you trying to say? | 你到底想说什么? |
[1:29:16] | Your men must be hiding things from you | 一定是你的手下在瞒你 |
[1:29:19] | Secretly working with Eguchi | 偷偷跟江口合作 |
[1:29:22] | Who’s working with Eguchi? | 谁和江口一起? |
[1:29:25] | It’s your buddy Jie | 阿杰 你的好兄弟 |
[1:29:28] | If it is him, I will stop him | 如果真的是他 我一定会阻止 |
[1:29:31] | Don’t delay | 别拖太久啊 |
[1:29:32] | But I have a request | 但我有一个条件 |
[1:29:37] | You’re in no position to ask | 你没有资格跟我谈条件 |
[1:29:39] | Don’t arrest my people | 你不能抓我的人 |
[1:29:41] | Impossible! Cops arrest crooks, that’s the game | 不可能! 警匪游戏有它的规则 |
[1:29:47] | But… | 不过 |
[1:29:51] | If you find evidence incriminating Eguchi | 如果你替我找到指证江口的证据 |
[1:29:54] | I can help with certain things | 我是可以变通的 |
[1:29:57] | Steelhead | 铁头 |
[1:29:59] | I’ve wanted to ask you | 有个问题 我一直想问你 |
[1:30:01] | Muranishi Koichi, Togawa Taro | 三和会的村西会长 渡川组的渡川太郎 |
[1:30:06] | Did you kill them? | 是不是你杀的? |
[1:30:08] | You speak out of turn! | 你的话太过份了! |
[1:30:10] | Steelhead, ignore him | 铁头 别理他 |
[1:30:11] | No matter what, I need time | 无论如何 要给我时间 |
[1:30:18] | Steelhead | 铁头 |
[1:30:21] | I have repaid my debt in full | 我已经还清了人情 |
[1:30:37] | Big brother | 大哥 |
[1:30:38] | Where’s Hong Kong Boy? | 香港仔呢? |
[1:30:39] | He’s just gone out, back soon | 他刚出去 马上回来 |
[1:30:43] | My number will win | 我的号码一定会中的 |
[1:30:45] | I’ve won! You lucky bastard | 赢了! 你的运气真好 |
[1:30:50] | There are guests here, keep it down | 这边还有其他客人 小声一点 |
[1:30:54] | He told you to pipe down | 他说你很吵 |
[1:30:56] | He’s talking to you | 在说你吧 |
[1:30:59] | What are you saying? Shut up | 你说什么? 闭嘴 |
[1:31:05] | You looking for trouble? | 你是不是想找碴? |
[1:31:07] | Where are you from? | 你们是哪儿的? |
[1:31:09] | We’re Katou-gumi | 我们是[华东组]的! |
[1:31:11] | Let me teach you a lesson | 让我来收拾你 |
[1:31:13] | Punch him! | 揍他! |
[1:31:21] | Let go… Iet go! | 放手…放手! |
[1:31:23] | Let go! Do you want to die? | 放手呀! 是不是想死? |
[1:31:25] | You dare hit big brother? | 大哥也敢碰? |
[1:31:27] | Do you know who he is? Brother Steelhead! | 知道他是谁吗? 铁头大哥! |
[1:31:30] | Are you OK? | 没事吧? |
[1:31:31] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[1:31:34] | Jie’s followers | 都是跟阿杰的 |
[1:31:35] | They just arrived, they’re ignorant | 刚来 什么都不懂 |
[1:31:37] | It’s a mess | 污烟瘴气 |
[1:31:39] | You again? Goldie! | 又是你吧? 金毛 |
[1:31:41] | Is that you? Always making trouble! | 是不是你? 总是搞事! |
[1:31:45] | Apologise! Apologise now! | 道歉! 道歉吧 |
[1:31:48] | Sorry, big brother! | 大哥 对不起 |
[1:31:50] | Go! Run! | 走! 走! |
[1:31:57] | How did Eguchi look for Jie? | 江口怎么会找上阿杰呢? |
[1:32:00] | He has a lot of men | 他人多嘛 |
[1:32:02] | You told him to take care of the new ones | 是你叫他照顾那些新来的 |
[1:32:05] | Are we a triad gang now? | 我们算不算黑社会? |
[1:32:09] | It’s for survival, don’t interfere | 为生活而已 你就别管了 |
[1:32:23] | When I came over | 我来的时候 |
[1:32:24] | Most of the people got caught | 大部份的人都给抓了 |
[1:32:26] | You were lucky | 是你运气好 |
[1:32:28] | Perhaps | 可能吧 |
[1:32:30] | Steelhead | 铁头 |
[1:32:32] | Why don’t we leave Japan? | 我们离开日本吧 |
[1:32:35] | To go where? | 上哪儿去? |
[1:32:36] | I have a good friend in Brazil | 我有一个好姐妹嫁到巴西去了 |
[1:32:40] | What language do they speak there? | 那边的人说什么话? |
[1:32:42] | I think it’s Portuguese | 好像是说葡萄牙语 |
[1:32:45] | What can I do there? | 到那边 我能做什么? |
[1:32:49] | Something that lets you sleep at night | 做一些能睡得安稳的事情 |
[1:32:57] | I can’t leave them behind | 我不能丢下他们不管 |
[1:33:00] | Don’t be naive | 你别太天真了 |
[1:33:01] | Life is one big mistake | 人生本来就是一个大错误 |
[1:33:03] | How many can you help? Or save? | 你能补得了多少? 能救得了多少? |
[1:33:07] | You can’t do anything | 你什么都做不到 |
[1:33:11] | Why have you called me here? | 约我来是为了什么? |
[1:33:14] | I don’t look after domestic disturbances! | 我可是不管家庭纠纷的 |
[1:33:23] | As long as you don’t arrest my people | 只要你不抓我的人 |
[1:33:25] | I will turn evidence against Eguchi | 我会指证江口 |
[1:33:27] | Eguchi asked me to kill Muranishi and Togawa | 是江口找我杀村西和渡川 |
[1:33:29] | Steelhead… what are you doing? | 铁头…你干什么? |
[1:33:30] | Have you gone mad? Are they worth it? | 你疯了嘛? 值得吗? |
[1:33:32] | Are they worth this? | 为他们这样做…你值得吗? |
[1:33:35] | It’s all lies | 全都是谎话 |
[1:33:36] | Pay him no heed | 你别听他胡说 |
[1:33:37] | He’s only trying to save his brothers | 他只是想为他的兄弟开罪 |
[1:33:38] | He’s lying to you! | 他是骗你的! |
[1:33:40] | He’s lying! | 他是骗你的! |
[1:33:42] | What are you trying to do? | 你到底想干什么? |
[1:33:44] | Do you want Eguchi go to jail | 你是不是想让江口坐牢? |
[1:33:46] | So Xiu Xiu will come back to you? | 想让秀秀回到你的身边? |
[1:33:48] | Have you ever considered my feelings? | 你有没有想过我的感受? |
[1:33:50] | You are so selfish! | 你才是真正的自私! |
[1:33:54] | Steelhead | 铁头 |
[1:33:55] | Let’s just leave, OK? | 我们一起走吧 好不好? |
[1:33:58] | Lily, I can’t live in regret | 丽丽 我不能遗憾一生 |
[1:34:03] | Who do you live for? | 你是为谁活着? |
[1:34:06] | Your brothers? | 你的兄弟? |
[1:34:07] | Your ex-girlfriend? | 你以前的女人? |
[1:34:09] | Or for me? | 还是为了我? |
[1:34:30] | She seems to have fallen for you | 她好像真的爱上你了 |
[1:34:34] | If I were her | 如果我是她 |
[1:34:38] | I’d kill you | 就把你杀了 |
[1:34:58] | Gao, if you want back Kabuki-cho | 姓高的 想要争回歌舞伎町 |
[1:35:01] | You’ll have to rely on yourself | 就要靠你自己了 |
[1:35:04] | Yes! | 是! |
[1:35:09] | Kill Kyohei and Tanaka for me | 你替我把[渡川强平]和[大田原]杀了吧 |
[1:35:12] | What do I get? | 我的好处呢? |
[1:35:14] | All the Chinese territories go to you | 所有中国人的地盘都归你! |
[1:35:20] | Eguchi-san | 江口先生 |
[1:35:22] | Your men have all betrayed you | 你的人都背叛你了吧? |
[1:35:52] | Now is the time for us to use the Bushido way | 现在 就让我们用武士道的精神 |
[1:35:57] | To get rid of the Chinese pigs! | 干掉那些支那猪 |
[1:36:33] | Aren’t we here for war? What are we waiting for? | 我们不是来打仗吗? 还在等什么呢? |
[1:36:36] | Shut up and sit down and eat | 你吵什么? 你快点坐下来食饭 |
[1:36:38] | They’re talking upstairs | 人家在楼上谈着呢 |
[1:37:01] | What if they don’t listen to you? | 万一他们不听你的 |
[1:37:06] | Then send them all back to China | 那你就把他们遣回中国吧 |
[1:37:08] | They have legal documents | 他们有合法证件 不容易 |
[1:37:12] | Let’s play it by ear! | 看情形再说吧! |
[1:37:17] | Aren’t you afraid I’ll run? | 你不怕我跑掉? |
[1:37:20] | It’s a lifelong job going after guys like you | 像你这种人 我一生也抓不完 |
[1:37:51] | Steelhead | 铁头 |
[1:37:52] | What are you doing? | 搞什么呀你? |
[1:37:55] | Isn’t he a cop? | 他不是条子(警察)吗? |
[1:38:01] | The cops know you are a criminal outfit | 警视厅已经把你们列为犯罪的组织 |
[1:38:05] | What’s this you and us stuff? | 什么你们我们? |
[1:38:08] | Aren’t we one family? | 不都是一家人吗? |
[1:38:12] | Chairman Eguchi | 江口会长 |
[1:38:13] | I was just looking for you! | 我正想找你呢! |
[1:38:15] | Why are you in cahoots with him? | 你怎么跟他混在一起? |
[1:38:17] | Be clear in what you say | 话要说清楚 |
[1:38:19] | You worked with him first. What about you? | 他可是你先搭上的 那你呢? |
[1:38:23] | When did you join the cops? | 你什么时候和警察搞在一块了? |
[1:38:25] | How could you deal drugs? | 你怎么连毒品你都敢碰? |
[1:38:27] | Don’t just pick on me | 你可别冲着我 |
[1:38:29] | Could I have done all this alone? | 我一个人能成得了事吗? |
[1:38:38] | All of you are in this? | 原来你们全部在搞毒呀? |
[1:38:41] | No… not me | 不是…我没有 |
[1:38:44] | They said they wanted to | 他们说要搞而已 |
[1:38:46] | If you did it, then own up! | 你有做怕什么认呀你! |
[1:38:50] | Hey, you didn’t want to run things | 喂…喂 当初是你扔下不管 |
[1:38:54] | You just upped and left | 拍拍屁股 走去搞正行生意 |
[1:38:57] | Now, you lecture us? | 现在这样子对我们说话? |
[1:38:59] | Can you hear yourself? | 你有没有搞错? |
[1:39:01] | Stop squabbling | 不要吵 |
[1:39:02] | Ingrate! Don’t talk to me! | 反骨仔 走开! 别跟我说废话 |
[1:39:04] | Tai Bo… Stop quarrelling | 太保…别吵架嘛 |
[1:39:06] | Lao Gwei! Why are you speaking for him? | 老鬼! 你干嘛替他说好话? |
[1:39:08] | We’re only making some money, what’s the big deal? | 我们只是赚点钱 有什么大不了 |
[1:39:11] | We didn’t sell to the Chinese | 我们都没卖给中国人 |
[1:39:15] | Steelhead | 铁头 |
[1:39:17] | Since we all agreed to it | 既然我们大家都同意 |
[1:39:21] | Keep out of it | 你最好别管 |
[1:39:23] | The cops want to catch someone, who? | 警察要抓人 抓谁? |
[1:39:24] | Me! | 抓我! |
[1:39:27] | What have you turned into? | 现在看看你们像什么样子? |
[1:39:31] | Especially you. Look at you! | 尤其是你 你看你像什么? |
[1:39:34] | You look like a ghost, you know that? | 你现在像个鬼 你知道吗? |
[1:39:36] | Ghost? | 鬼? |
[1:39:38] | If there is one, you let it out | 有鬼也是你放出来的 |
[1:39:41] | You’re the real ghost! | 你才是真正的鬼! |
[1:39:43] | Wake up! | 你清醒一点 |
[1:39:45] | Steelhead, you’ve done all you can | 铁头 你已经无能为力了 |
[1:39:47] | Leave it for now | 改天再说吧 |
[1:39:49] | You can’t leave! | 你不能走 |
[1:39:49] | Don’t let them leave Get away… | 不能让他走走开 |
[1:39:50] | You can’t leave… Get away! | 不准走…走开! |
[1:39:53] | You know the repercussions of attacking a cop? | 你们知道动警察会有什么后果吗? |
[1:39:55] | We’re family, stop fighting | 大家自己人 别吵了好不好呀? |
[1:39:58] | Are you crazy? | 你傻了? |
[1:39:59] | You treat the cops as family? | 跟警察一起还是自己人? |
[1:40:02] | If you follow him, it’s a dead end! | 跟着他 带你们走上绝路! |
[1:40:05] | You are the one heading for a dead end | 你已经走上了绝路了 |
[1:40:08] | You’ve forgotten you killed someone? | 你忘了自己也杀过人吗? |
[1:40:10] | I killed | 我杀人 |
[1:40:12] | I did it for you! | 我是为你们杀人 知道吗? |
[1:40:14] | Stop bullshitting! | 你别再他妈的说废话! |
[1:40:16] | You killed the border guard so you could see your woman | 你杀了边防 是为了见你的女人 |
[1:40:19] | You killed the yakuza because you wanted legal status | 你杀了日本黑道 是为了居留权 |
[1:40:21] | For the money, for yourself! | 是为了钱 是为了你自己 |
[1:40:23] | So what if I did? Didn’t you get something too? | 是又怎么样? 你没有好处吗? |
[1:40:25] | Didn’t all of you get something? | 你们都没有好处? |
[1:40:26] | All you have today, who fought for it? | 你们今天所拥有的 谁拚回来的? |
[1:40:29] | Without me, where would you be? | 没有我 你现在在做什么? |
[1:40:32] | You really want to talk like that? | 你要这样说话吗? |
[1:40:33] | When you first came to Japan | 当初你到日本 |
[1:40:35] | Who looked out for you? | 谁看你? |
[1:40:36] | Without me, you’d be eating turd! | 没有我 你吃屎吧 |
[1:40:38] | Didn’t I risk my life too? | 我没替你卖命吗? |
[1:40:40] | Steelhead, you’re wrong to say that | 铁头 你这样说话不对 |
[1:40:46] | What? Want to take me on? | 怎么了? 想做我? |
[1:40:48] | The matter wouldn’t end there | 做了我也完不了事 |
[1:40:50] | The Japanese won’t let you go | 日本人不会放过你们 |
[1:40:52] | He won’t let the Chinese take power | 他不会给你们中国人坐大 |
[1:40:54] | He’ll destroy you sooner or later! | 迟早把你们干掉 |
[1:40:56] | Kitano-san has already said | 北野先生已经讲好了 |
[1:40:57] | he only wants Eguchi | 只是抓江口 |
[1:40:59] | If you stop your activities | 只要你们停手 |
[1:41:00] | He’ll let you go | 他就放过你们 |
[1:41:02] | Don’t fall for it | 你们千万别上当 |
[1:41:04] | If I fall, you all fall | 如果我倒了 大家也会一起倒 |
[1:41:06] | Get them! | 把他们做了! |
[1:41:08] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[1:41:09] | Kitano-san | 北野先生 |
[1:41:11] | Get away! | 走开! |
[1:41:17] | Wait | 等一下 |
[1:41:18] | Calm down, Steelhead | 铁头 冷静一点 |
[1:41:24] | Go back with me | 跟我回去 |
[1:41:25] | Jie | 阿杰… |
[1:41:26] | Just kill me | 先把我杀了吧 |
[1:41:27] | Jie | 阿杰 |
[1:41:31] | Shoot! Don’t do this! | 开枪啊! 你不要这样! |
[1:41:35] | Jie | 阿杰 |
[1:41:36] | Go away | 走开 |
[1:41:40] | Have you gone mad? | 香港仔 你疯了? |
[1:41:42] | A knife? This is not child’s play | 小孩子一样 你动刀子 |
[1:41:45] | We can talk about anything | 什么事都可以谈 |
[1:41:46] | And come to an agreement | 什么事都可以妥协 |
[1:41:48] | Chinese don’t fight Chinese… | 中国人不打中国人… |
[1:42:06] | Breaking my winning streak | 你断我财路 |
[1:42:07] | You want my life? | 就是要我的命 |
[1:42:09] | What do you expect from me? | 你想我怎么样? |
[1:42:48] | Go up! | 上! |
[1:42:53] | Come! | 来! |
[1:42:55] | Hong Kong Boy | 香港仔 |
[1:42:56] | Check on Lao Gwei, hurry. Help him | 看看老鬼 快点 赶快帮老鬼 |
[1:43:12] | Let’s get upstairs | 别怕 冲上去 |
[1:43:17] | Jie, no | 不要…阿杰 |
[1:43:20] | Jie | 阿杰 |
[1:43:31] | Don’t leave. You’re all dead! | 别走呀你们 你们全部都死定了 |
[1:43:34] | Hey, come out! | 喂! 你出来! |
[1:43:57] | Go up! | 上啊! |
[1:44:03] | Go! | 去吧! |
[1:44:11] | Steelhead | 铁头 |
[1:44:47] | Get away! | 让开 |
[1:44:49] | Don’t… don’t… | 不要…不要 |
[1:44:54] | Go | 走! |
[1:45:01] | Fang, help! | 小方 小方帮忙啊! |
[1:45:11] | Jie, run | 阿杰 快点走 |
[1:45:14] | Run, run! | 走吧 小方走! |
[1:45:57] | No, Eguchi | 江口 不要! |
[1:46:06] | Eguchi | 江口 |
[1:46:18] | Kobayashi, it’s me | 小林 是我 |
[1:46:20] | Bring men down to Toka Shouji | 马上派人来东华商事 |
[1:46:22] | Quickly! | 赶快! |
[1:46:26] | I can’t believe Nakajima sold me out | 想不到是中岛出卖我 |
[1:46:35] | This is for you | 这个送你 |
[1:46:37] | All the information is in there | 全部资料都在里面 |
[1:46:41] | Your cop friend can get a promotion | 你的刑警朋友 可以升职了 |
[1:46:51] | I think… I could have gone out with a bigger bang | 我觉得…应该可以死得比较光彩 |
[1:47:03] | Eguchi | 江口 |
[1:47:08] | Nakajima, Eguchi is dead | 中岛 江口已经死了 |
[1:47:11] | He said, he’ll come back as a ghost to haunt you | 他说 做鬼也会到监狱找你! |
[1:47:16] | Give me the knife! | 刀给我! |
[1:47:20] | Don’t let him go | 别让他跑了 |
[1:47:23] | Steelhead! | 铁头! |
[1:47:35] | Dai! | 小戴! |
[1:47:41] | Dai! Dai! | 小戴! 小戴! |
[1:47:43] | Go! | 上! |
[1:47:46] | Steelhead, here | 铁头 这里 |
[1:47:53] | There are stairs outside | 铁头 外面有梯子 |
[1:48:26] | Kitano, are you OK? | 北野 你没事吧 |
[1:48:28] | Open fire if they resist, let’s go! | 如果他们反抗就开枪 去吧! |
[1:48:32] | Don’t run! | 别跑! |
[1:48:34] | Steelhead | 铁头 |
[1:49:20] | It seems | 原来 |
[1:49:24] | I’m still a coward | 我还是个…胆小鬼 |
[1:49:30] | Stop doing this, Jie! | 你不要再吸了! 阿杰! |
[1:50:26] | Xiu Xiu, is that you? | 秀秀 是你吗? |
[1:50:28] | What’s happened? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[1:50:30] | Stay calm | 你冷静一点 |
[1:50:33] | Eguchi is dead | 江口已经没了 |
[1:50:36] | Quickly pack and find a safe hideaway | 你赶快收拾一下 找个地方躲起来 |
[1:50:39] | How about this? | 这样子吧 |
[1:50:41] | Bring your daughter | 你马上把小孩子带着 |
[1:50:43] | To the Okubo station, I’ll wait for you. Hurry! | 到大久保车站 我等你! 赶快! |
[1:50:54] | Well? | 说什么了? |
[1:50:58] | Speak up! | 快点说 快说! |
[1:51:01] | Tell us! | 快说! |
[1:51:03] | You’ll regret not talking | 你不说 一定会后悔的 |
[1:51:06] | Your kid will die. Speak! | 这小孩就死定了! 快说! |
[1:51:09] | Ayako | 彩子 |
[1:51:13] | Don’t… | 不要… |
[1:51:14] | Ayako… | 彩子… |
[1:51:19] | What happened? | 怎样了? |
[1:51:22] | The cops are here | 警察来了 |
[1:51:23] | Go to Okubo station now | 快去大久保车站 |
[1:51:26] | Take care of Steelhead! | 一定要把那个铁头杀了! |
[1:51:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[1:51:36] | Okubo station | 大久保车站 |
[1:51:38] | I’m on my way | 我现在过来 |
[1:51:40] | Get me a car | 快给我车 |
[1:51:45] | Over there | 在那里 |
[1:53:16] | There | 在那里 |
[1:53:31] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧? |
[1:53:36] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪! |
[1:53:46] | Nakajima! | 中岛! |
[1:53:56] | Hold your fire | 别再开枪 |
[1:53:58] | Stop, don’t shoot! | 住手 别开枪 |
[1:54:03] | Emergency! Officer down! | 紧急! 有警察中枪! |
[1:54:06] | How many men are down? | 多少人受伤了? |
[1:54:11] | Get an ambulance here… | 快叫救护车 |
[1:54:50] | Steelhead! Steelhead! | 铁头! 铁头! |
[1:54:55] | Steelhead! | 铁头! |
[1:55:01] | Steelhead! | 铁头! |
[1:55:03] | Hang on! | 铁头 撑着啊! |
[1:55:10] | Your lung must be punctured! | 是肺叶穿了吧! |
[1:55:13] | It’s no use | 没用了 |
[1:55:18] | I have repaid my debt | 还债的时候了 |
[1:55:34] | Steelhead! | 铁头! |
[1:55:39] | We can call it even | 我们…大家不欠大家 |
[1:55:42] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:55:44] | Steelhead, what did you say? | 铁头 说什么了? |
[1:55:58] | 30 percent is Fate | 三分天注定 |
[1:56:01] | The rest is a battle | 七分靠打拼 |
[1:56:04] | You can only win if you love a good fight | 爱拼才会赢 |