Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Wonder(奇迹男孩)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Wonder(奇迹男孩)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:奇迹男孩
英文名称:Wonder
年代:2017

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:49] Stardust, go ahead. 星尘号 请讲
[00:50] Activate the V-10 recorder. 激活V10记录仪
[00:52] Copy. 收到
[01:07] Quarter activation complete. 四分激活 完毕
[01:09] Copy. Thank you. 收到 谢谢
[01:21] I know I’m not an ordinary 10-year-old kid. 我知道自己不是普通的10岁小孩
[01:24] I mean, I do ordinary things. 其实 我做的事都很普通
[01:27] Eat ice cream. Ride my bike. 吃冰淇淋 骑自行车
[01:30] I’m really good at playing sports. 我特别擅长运动
[01:33] Well, on my Xbox. 我是说玩游戏的时候
[01:36] I love Minecraft, science and dressing up for Halloween. 我喜欢我的世界 科学 还喜欢万圣节装束
[01:41] I love to lightsaber fight with my dad. 我还喜欢和我爸爸进行光剑决斗
[01:44] And watch Star Wars movies with him. 和他一起看星球大战的电影
[01:46] And drive my big sister crazy. 把大姐姐烦的要命
[01:50] And dream about being in outer space, just like any ordinary kid. 我的梦想是去太空冒险 和普通小孩差不多
[01:54] I just don’t look ordinary when I’m doing these things. 只是我做事的样子 和普通小孩不一样
[01:58] Not even my birth was ordinary. 我出生时的情况也跟他们不一样
[02:02] It was hilarious. 我出生时可搞笑了
[02:05] Now, how can a birth be hilarious, you ask? 也许你会问 出生时有什么搞笑的
[02:10] A teenage doctor helps. 当时帮忙的医生很年轻
[02:12] This is my first day. 这是我第一天上班
[02:13] Nate! 内特
[02:15] A massive video camera also aids the situation. 现场还有个大摄像机录着像
[02:19] But to really be funny, you need what all the best jokes have. 但是要让这个笑话精彩 有一点必不可少
[02:23] A punch line. 要有一个绝妙的笑点
[02:24] He’s coming! 他要出来啦
[02:41] Where’s the baby going? Go with the baby! 他们带宝宝去哪 你快跟着去啊
[02:43] You need to go, sir. 跟着去吧 先生
[02:48] I’ve had 27 surgeries since then. 我出生后做了27次手术
[02:51] They’ve helped me to breathe, to see, to hear without a hearing aid, 为了让我正常呼吸 恢复视力 摆脱助听器
[02:56] and some even helped me look a bit better. 让我变得更好看一些
[02:59] But none of them have made me look ordinary. 但我还是没法变成普通人那样
[03:02] He said he doesn’t want to go. 他说了他不想去
[03:04] But he’s ready. 但他已经准备好了
[03:06] No, he’s not ready. 不 他还没有准备好
[03:07] I cannot home school him forever. 我不可能在家教他一辈子
[03:09] Every year that we wait, it’ll just be harder to start. 再一年年的拖下去 就更难起步了
[03:12] This is the first year of middle school for everyone. 大家都是这个年纪上中学的
[03:15] He will not be the only new kid. 又不止他一个新生
[03:17] Okay, well, he’s gonna be the only new kid that looks like him. 但长成他那样的新生就他一个
[03:21] Look, will you stop folding towels 你能不能别叠毛巾了
[03:22] for just one second and please listen? 听我说两句
[03:24] It’s like leading a lamb to the slaughter. 把他送到学校就是让他任人欺负
[03:26] And you know it. 你心里面很清楚
[03:30] I know I’ll never just be an ordinary kid. 我知道自己永远不会像普通孩子那样
[03:33] Ordinary kids don’t make other kids run away from playgrounds. 普通孩子不会把其他孩子从游乐园吓跑
[03:39] Ordinary kids don’t get stared at wherever they go. 普通孩子不会到哪都被人盯着看
[03:45] But it’s okay if you wanna stare, too. 不过要看的话也无所谓
[03:56] My name is Auggie Pullman. 我叫奥吉·普尔曼
[03:58] Next week, I start fifth grade. 下周我就要上五年级了
[04:02] And since I’ve never been to real school before, 我从来没有在真正的学校上过学
[04:06] I’m pretty much totally and completely petrified. 所以我现在整个人都害怕的不得了
[04:50] Mrs. Pullman, so good to see you again. 普尔曼太太 很高兴再次见面
[04:53] And you must be Auggie. What a pleasure to meet you. 你肯定就是奥吉吧 很高兴认识你
[04:56] I’m Mr. Tushman. 我是塔什曼先生
[04:59] You can laugh about that. 你可以笑话我的名字
[05:00] Tushman. 塔屎曼
[05:01] I’ve heard ’em all. 他们给我取了很多外号
[05:03] – Tushy. Butt man. Butt face. – Oh. 塔屎曼 屎克郎
[05:07] Mr. Tuchus. 臭臭先生
[05:11] And then in the spring, we have a science fair. 每年春天 我们会举办科学竞赛
[05:15] And from what your home school teacher tells me, you’ll get first prize. 你的家庭教师告诉我 你会拿第一名的
[05:19] You hear that, Auggie? 听到了吗 奥吉
[05:21] Then right before graduation, whole class takes a trip 毕业之前 各班会组织活动
[05:24] to a nature reserve in Pennsylvania. 去宾夕法尼亚的自然保护区旅行
[05:26] It is the highlight of the year. 这是每个学年最棒的活动
[05:30] I promise you. 我保证
[05:31] Oh good, they’re here. 太好了 他们到了
[05:42] Who are they? 他们是谁?
[05:44] Well, I thought it would be helpful for you 正式上学之前 你可以见见同学
[05:45] to meet some of our students ‘fore you start school, Auggie. 这会对你有所帮助 奥吉
[05:48] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[05:51] Other kids now? 现在就见嘛
[05:53] They were in the elementary school 他们是这儿的学生
[05:54] so they know their way around and they’ll give you a nice tour. 很熟悉这里 让他们带你转转
[05:59] It will be fine. 不会有事的
[06:07] Auggie, this is Jack Will, Julian, and Charlotte. 奥吉 这是杰克·威尔 朱利安 夏洛特
[06:12] Guys, this is Auggie Pullman. 各位 这是奥吉·普尔曼
[06:14] Hi. 嗨
[06:17] Hey. 嗨
[06:20] Meeting kids is harder than meeting adults. 见小孩子比见成年人还要难受
[06:23] Everyone makes the same face at first. 每个人见到我时的表情都差不多
[06:26] But kids aren’t as good at hiding it. 但小孩子不会伪装自己
[06:30] So I usually look down. 所以我通常会往下看
[06:33] You can learn a lot about people from their shoes. 你可以从他们穿的鞋中 知道他们的性格
[06:36] I think these three are trust fund kid, 至于这些孩子有家境很好的
[06:40] hand-me-down kid… 有穿二手货的
[06:43] Uh-oh, crazy kid. 疯疯癫癫的
[06:45] I act in TV commercials. 我以前拍过电视广告
[06:47] Really? 真的吗
[06:48] Yeah. Tide. 是啊 汰渍的广告
[06:52] Why don’t you guys 你们几个
[06:53] take Auggie ’round the school a bit, huh? 带奥吉去参观一下
[06:55] Just be back here in, uh, a half hour? 差不多半小时后回来
[07:11] I started when I was two. 我两岁开始拍广告
[07:12] Local spots mostly. 大部分是地方广告
[07:14] Then when I was three I booked my first national. Nestlé Quik. 三岁开始拍全国广告 雀巢巧克力粉
[07:17] It was hard, because I’m lactose intolerant. 太不容易了 因为我对乳糖不耐受
[07:19] Anyway, have you ever heard of a spit bucket? 对了 你们有没有听说过痰盂
[07:22] So this is our homeroom. We have Mr. Browne. 这是我们的教室 班主任是布朗先生
[07:26] My mom says he’s a little weird. 我妈妈说她有点奇怪
[07:28] Then I was in the chorus of 后来 我参加了
[07:31] the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular. 无线电城音乐厅的圣诞节目
[07:35] I auditioned for Annie on Broadway. 在百老汇配过音
[07:37] I got two callbacks for Molly, but I guess they went in a different direction. 拿到了两次复试机会 不过后来方向改了
[07:41] Hey, Charlotte! 嘿 夏洛特
[07:43] Don’t you ever stop talking? 你就不能闭会嘴吗?
[07:45] So this is the cafeteria. 这里是学校食堂
[07:48] The food here is okay for school food. 学校的伙食还算是可以吧
[07:51] Or do you eat special food? 你对食物有特别要求吗?
[08:05] Wow! This reminds me of my guess spot on Law & Order. 这个教室让我想到客串《法律与秩序》那次
[08:10] So the science elective is supposably really hard. 科学选修课真的挺难的
[08:14] So you probably won’t be spending much time here. 你应该不会选这种课吧
[08:16] No offense, but if you’ve never been in a real school before… 无意冒犯 但你之前既然没上过学
[08:19] Dude, he’s been home schooled. 伙计 他是在家上学的
[08:21] Okay, I’m just saying. 好吧 我只是说说而已
[08:22] Science is supposably really hard. 科学课恐怕真的挺难的
[08:25] But you’re taking it, too, right? 但你还是会选 对吧?
[08:27] Hey, maybe you could fail together. 嘿 有人陪你不及格了
[08:30] Why don’t you get out of the way, so he can check it out? 你为什么不把路让开 让他自己瞧瞧呢
[08:34] Okay. 没问题
[08:37] I mean, there’s nothing much to see. Desks. Chairs. 也没什么好看的 桌子 椅子
[08:41] The incubator. Bunsen burners. 保温箱 本生灯
[08:43] Those are some really gross science posters. 这些科学海报真倒胃口
[08:46] Oh! And this is an eraser. 这个玩意儿叫板擦
[08:49] He knows what an eraser is. 他知道那是什么
[08:51] How am I supposed to know what he knows? 我怎么知道他认识什么?
[08:52] He doesn’t say anything. 他一句话都不说
[08:54] You know what an eraser is, right? 你认识板擦 对吗?
[08:57] Dude, you have to say something. 伙计 你就说句话吧
[09:01] Yeah, I know what an eraser is. 我知道板擦是什么
[09:05] Is… Is your name Jack or Jackwill? 你是叫杰克 还是杰克威尔
[09:10] You thought his name was Jackwill? 你以为他叫杰克威尔
[09:12] Yeah, a lotta people call me by my first and last name. 很多人会把我的姓也当成名字
[09:16] I don’t know why. 不知道为什么
[09:18] Got any other questions? 你还有问题吗?
[09:19] Actually, I’ve got a question for Auggie. 其实 我有个问题问奥吉
[09:22] What’s the deal with your face? 你的脸是怎么弄的?
[09:24] Dude! 闭嘴!
[09:25] I mean were you in a car crash or something? 你出车祸了 还是怎么了?
[09:26] Julian! 朱利安
[09:28] What? Tushman said we could ask questions if we wanted to. 怎么了 塔什曼说我们有问题可以问他
[09:30] Not rude questions. 那也不能问这么冒犯人的问题
[09:31] Besides, he was born like that, Mr. Tushman said. 塔什曼先生说 他生下来就这样
[09:34] Yeah, I know. I just thought maybe he was, like, in a fire, too. 我只是觉得他是不是也被火烧过
[09:37] Hey, Julian, shut up. 朱利安 你闭嘴!
[09:39] You shut up! 你才闭嘴!
[09:40] Why don’t we all shut up? 我们三个都别说了
[09:43] No, I wasn’t in a fire. 我没被火烧过
[09:48] And the word’s “supposedly.” 还有你刚刚提到恐怕
[09:51] What? 什么?
[09:53] You said that science is supposably really hard. 你说科学课恐怕真的挺难的
[09:57] Twice. 说了两次呢
[09:59] The word’s “supposedly.” With a “D.” 应该是恐怕 你的发音不太标准
[10:04] Maybe my mom can home school you, too. 没准儿我妈妈也应该教教你
[10:20] Do you wanna tell us yet how you felt about the tour? 你想不想跟我们聊聊今天参观的
[10:24] Today? 怎么样
[10:25] Mr. Tushman went out of his way 土什曼先生跟我强调了半天
[10:27] to tell me how sweet those kids were 那些孩子有多懂事
[10:29] and that Julian is apparently quite the dream. 那个朱利安好像真的很不错
[10:33] No. 不是
[10:34] Not a dream? 他不好吗?
[10:37] Is he one of those kids that acts one way in front of grownups 他是那种在大人与小孩面前
[10:39] and then another way in front of kids? 表现的不一样的孩子吗
[10:41] Yeah, I guess. 算是吧
[10:42] Well I know it’s hard, but you have to understand that 虽然不容易 但你也要理解
[10:46] he probably feels badly about himself. 他可能对自己没那么自信
[10:49] And when someone acts small, you just have to be the bigger person, all right? 他可能不懂事 但你要宽容一点 好么
[10:53] Right. 好
[10:57] Via, I’ll get the pizza. 维娅 我来拿披萨
[11:00] Look at me, Auggie. 看着我 奥吉
[11:01] That kid sounds like a real jerk. 那孩子真是够讨厌的
[11:03] If someone pushes you, push back. 如果有人敢伤害你 你就反击
[11:05] Don’t be afraid of anyone. 没有必要害怕
[11:07] Why are we whispering? 为什么我们要小声说话
[11:09] Because I’m afraid of Mom. 因为我怕你妈妈
[11:11] You just gotta be a bigger person 你做人要宽容
[11:13] and rise above it. It’s that easy. 别老想着那些事 就这么简单
[11:17] Auggie, I do believe that this is the best year for you to start school 奥吉 我真的觉得今年是你上学的好时候
[11:21] because everybody is going to be new. 所有人都是新生
[11:24] But if you really don’t wanna go… 但是如果你不想去..
[11:26] No. It’s okay. I wanna go. 没关系的 我想上学
[11:31] You do? 你想上学?
[11:34] What changed your mind? 你怎么又改主意了
[11:36] Well they have a really good science elective. 学校的科学选修课很不错
[11:40] And I need a better science teacher. 我也需要一个更好的科学老师
[11:43] – Oh, wow. There’s that. – Whoa! Whoa! 说的也没错
[11:46] Are you gonna take that, Mom? 妈妈 他这话说的你能忍?
[11:47] Can I get some backup here? 你要帮我教训他
[11:48] You gonna let him talk to your wife like this? 他这么跟你老婆说话 你能忍?
[11:50] I’m not gonna let him talk to my wife like that. 不能让他这样对待我的老婆
[11:52] – Please! – Get him! Come on, Via. – 放开我 – 抓住他了 维娅
[11:54] Get in there. 挠他
[12:24] I’ll meet you right here after school. 放学后我就在这等你
[12:27] Okay? Right here. 好么 就在这见
[12:32] I love you. 我爱你
[12:33] Love you, too. 我也爱你
[12:35] I’ll see you later. 放学后见
[12:42] Can you hear me? 听得到吗
[12:51] We’re gonna have a little man-to-man. 让我们俩单独说两句
[12:54] Now, I gotta stop here, because past this point is a No Dad Zone 我只能送你到这儿了 从这就不让爸爸进了
[12:58] and you don’t wanna walk up with your parents because it’s not cool. 而且和爸妈走在一起 显得你不够酷
[13:02] But you’re cool. 可你很酷啊
[13:04] I know I am, but technically most dads aren’t, so… 我知道我很酷 但是严格说来 很多爸爸都不怎么样
[13:09] And neither are these helmets. 戴着头盔也是不酷的
[13:14] Hey. 嘿
[13:16] Two rules. First, only raise your hand once a class, 两条规矩 一 每节课只举一次手
[13:20] no matter how many answers you know. 不管你知道多少答案
[13:22] Except for science. Crush that one. 除了科学课 那节课答个痛快
[13:25] Check. 收到
[13:26] Second, you’re gonna feel like you’re all alone, Auggie. 第二 你会感到很孤独 奥吉
[13:30] But you’re not. 但我们都陪在你身边
[13:33] Check. 收到
[13:34] Should we lose this? Come on, costumes are for Halloween. 我们摘了吧 摘掉 这是万圣节穿的
[13:38] Prepare for blastoff. 预备 头盔升空
[13:50] I love you. 我爱你!
[13:51] Love you, too. 我也爱你
[13:54] Have fun. 好好上学
[13:55] Bye. 再见!
[13:59] Have an excellent mission and Godspeed. 祝你顺利完成任务 上帝保佑
[14:02] We are ready to proceed at this time. 我们已准备就绪
[14:05] 10. 9. 8. 7. 10. 9. 8. 7.
[14:08] Dear God, please, make them be nice to him. 老天爷 让别的孩子对他好点吧
[14:11] 4. 3. 2. 1. 4. 3. 2. 1.
[14:23] My mom always said… 我妈妈常说
[14:26] “If you don’t like where you are… 如果你不喜欢你所在的地方
[14:28] “just picture where you wanna be.” 就想像一个你想去的地方
[14:35] Auggie! Auggie! Auggie! 奥吉
[14:38] Auggie! Auggie! Auggie! Auggie! Auggie! 奥吉
[14:52] I can’t wait till Halloween. 真希望万圣节快点到来
[15:15] All right, let’s settle down. Everybody settle down. 好了 都坐下 大家都坐到自己的位置上
[15:19] Uh… Saved. 这儿有人
[15:21] Sorry. 抱歉
[15:22] Everybody find your seats? Yes? 大家现在都有座位了 对么
[15:28] Finding our seats. Great. 都坐下了 太好了!
[15:34] All right, now some of us are lucky enough to know each other. Yeah? 好 有的同学是相互认识的 对吗
[15:38] And, and others are new. Hi there. 也有新来的其他人 你好
[15:41] Okay, my name is Mr. Browne and you’re late. 我是布朗老师 同学 你迟到了
[15:48] Yeah. I’m so sorry. 是的 真的很抱歉
[15:51] I was just helping set up chairs for the assembly. 我去帮忙摆晨会的椅子了
[15:54] Don’t worry about it. 没关系的
[15:55] Can anybody tell me what this word means? 谁知道这个词的意思
[15:57] Anybody? No? 有人知道吗?
[15:59] Precepts are rules for really important things. 箴言就是一些重要的准则
[16:02] Like mottos. 就像格言
[16:03] Like mottos. Or like famous quotes. 就像格言 或者说像名人名言
[16:05] Or like, um, lines from a fortune cookie. Right? 也可以说像是 幸运饼干里的字条
[16:09] Precepts can help motivate us. 箴言能激励我们
[16:12] They can help guide us when we have to make decisions 引导我们在面对重大选择时
[16:14] about really important things. Okay? 做出决定
[16:16] “So why are you talkin’ to me about precepts 你们可能会问 为什么一大早就谈
[16:17] “this early in the morning, Mr. Browne?” 箴言呢 布朗老师
[16:19] Well, let me tell you. 我来回答你们
[16:20] Because precepts can also tell us a lot about ourselves. 因为箴言能让我们更加的了解自己
[16:24] Who is it that I aspire to be? 我想要变成一个什么样的人
[16:26] That is the question that we should be asking ourselves all the time. 这是我们每一个人都应该反复思考的问题
[16:29] What kind of person am I? 我到底是一个什么样的人
[16:31] So this is what we’re gonna do. 好了 下面我们这样
[16:33] Um, everyone’s gonna come up with two things 每个人说出两件事情
[16:35] that they think everybody else should know about them. 让其他的人更了解你
[16:38] All right? I’ll go first. 好么 我先开始
[16:39] Number one, I used to work on Wall Street. For a long time. 第一 我以前在华尔街工作了很长一段时间
[16:43] And two, I left Wall Street to pursue my dream and teach. 第二 我离开那里是为了追梦 当一位老师
[16:48] Boom, who’s next? 好了 谁下一个
[16:51] Yes. 你来
[16:53] Julian Albans. 我叫朱利安·奥尔本斯
[16:54] And I think it’s cool how you’re pursuing your dream. 你能坚持追求梦想真的很棒
[16:57] Thank you very much, Julian. Let’s hear your two things. 谢谢你这么说 朱利安 谈谈你自己的两件事吧
[17:00] Okay. 好的
[17:02] One, I just got Battleground Mystic on my Wii and it’s totally awesome. 第一 我在游戏机上新装了神秘战场 可好玩了
[17:06] And number 2, we got a ping pong table this summer. 第二 暑假我家买了乒乓球桌
[17:10] Amazing. Any questions for Julian? 非常好 大家有什么问题想问他的吗
[17:13] Yes? 请讲
[17:14] Is Battleground Mystic multiplayer or single player? 神秘战场是单人还是多人游戏
[17:17] Let’s not those kinda questions. 迈尔斯 我说的不是这种问题
[17:19] Okay, uh… 好吧
[17:33] Hi. 大家好
[17:35] My name’s August Pullman. 我叫奥古斯特·普尔曼
[17:38] Auggie. 也可以叫我奥吉
[17:39] And, um… 然后
[17:42] I have a sister named Via and a dog named Daisy. 我有个姐姐叫维娅 有条狗叫黛西
[17:46] I love Star Wars. 我喜欢星球大战
[17:49] And I just said three things. Yeah. Sorry. 我说了三件事 抱歉
[17:53] That sounds like a bonus to me. Three things. 那真是额外的惊喜了 三件事
[17:56] Thank you very much, Auggie, that was perfect. Who’s next? 谢谢你 奥吉 非常好 谁来下一个
[17:58] Oh! I actually have a question for Auggie. 我有个问题想问奥吉
[18:02] What’s the deal with the braid in the back of your hair? 为什么你留着小辫子
[18:05] Is it like a Padawan thing? 是模仿绝地学徒吗?
[18:07] What’s a Padawan thing? 什么是绝地学徒
[18:09] Oh. It’s from Star Wars. Padawan is a Jedi apprentice. 是星球大战里的 就是绝地武士的徒弟
[18:13] Who’s your favorite character, Auggie? 你最喜欢哪个角色 奥吉
[18:16] Boba Fett. 波巴·费特
[18:17] What about Darth Sidious? Do you like him? 达斯·西迪厄斯呢 你喜欢他么
[18:25] Ouch. 好伤心
[18:26] Okay, can we talk about Star Wars at recess? Yes? 课间时间再聊星球大战吧 好么
[18:30] All right. Who wants to read this month’s precept? 谁愿意读一下本月箴言
[18:33] Me! Me! Me! 我
[18:35] Me! Me! Me! 我
[18:38] What about you? What’s your name? 你想试一试吗? 你叫什么名字?
[18:40] Summer. 莎莫
[18:43] Want to give it a shot? 你想试一下吗
[18:46] “When given the choice between being right or being kind, 如果要在正确和善良中做出选择
[18:51] “choose kind.” 请选择善良
[19:32] Hey, can I sit there? 嘿 我能坐这么
[19:34] Sure! 当然!
[19:36] You eat like the Sarlacc monster, my young Padawan. 你吃东西的样子可真像沙拉克怪物 小学徒
[19:48] Newton’s first law of motion. 牛顿第一运动定律
[19:54] An object in motion will stay in motion unless… 运动中的物体将保持运动状态 除非…
[20:01] It’s okay, I didn’t expect you to know that on the first day. 不知道也没关系 毕竟才第一天上课
[20:04] Acted on by another force. 除非受到外力作用
[20:10] Very good. 非常好
[20:12] Here’s how it works. 原理是这样的
[20:14] A moving object will only change its speed or direction 想让运动中的物体改变速度或方向
[20:19] if something else causes it to do that. 只能施加外力迫使它改变
[20:36] Hey Darth Hideous, did you hear? 丑八怪达斯 听我说
[20:38] Padawan braids were lame 15 years ago. 学徒小辫十五年前就过时了
[20:40] Supposedly. With a “D.” 恐怕 是吧
[20:42] Dude! 老兄!
[20:43] More like they were always lame. 那玩意儿一直都很逊诶
[20:45] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[20:46] Later, Barf Hideous! 再见了 恶心的丑八怪!
[20:52] Hey. 嘿
[20:53] Hey, Mom. 嘿 妈妈
[21:04] Auggie, you’re supposed to knock. 奥吉 你得敲门
[21:07] I’m serious this time. 我这次可是认真的
[21:14] Wait, did someone make fun of it? 等等 有人取笑你的辫子?
[21:31] I, for one, had a great day. 我今天过得挺好的
[21:37] Just trying to lighten the mood. 只是想活跃下气氛
[21:41] Right, Daisy? Right. Good girl. 是吧 黛西?对 乖狗狗
[21:45] Well I went to, um, Kinko’s today 噢 我今天去了趟打印店
[21:49] to see if they could get my thesis off this. 看能不能把论文从这儿拷出来
[21:53] You’re gonna finish your dissertation? 你要继续写论文了?
[21:56] What is that? 那是什么?
[21:58] It’s a floppy disk. 这个叫软盘
[21:59] A what? 什么东西?
[22:00] Come on! You, it, a floppy… 得了吧 你们连软盘…
[22:02] These kids today. It’s basically an iPhone. 现在的孩子 这玩意儿就像苹果手机
[22:06] You know, it doesn’t play music or, you can’t call, but… 除了不能放音乐和打电话
[22:08] They couldn’t get the file. 他们拷不出来
[22:10] That’s okay. You’ll find a place. 没关系 试试其他地方嘛
[22:12] Well I think it’s great, Mom. 噢真是太好了 妈妈
[22:15] Maybe. Thank you. 是吧 谢谢你
[22:24] So Auggie… 呃 奥吉…
[22:26] Yeah? 怎么了?
[22:32] Hi. 看着我
[22:35] How was your first day of school? 第一天上学怎么样?
[22:45] Earth to Auggie. We asked you a question. 呼叫奥吉 请回答
[22:49] Come on, how was your day? 说说吧 今天怎么样?
[22:50] Good. 挺好的
[22:52] Good how? Good like it was good? 怎么个好法?是很好的那种好吗?
[22:55] Or good like it was bad and you just don’t wanna tell us? 或者不太好 只是你不想告诉我们?
[22:57] It was good, okay? I just don’t know 挺好的 好吗?我不明白
[22:58] what you want me to say? It was good! 你们到底想让我说什么 真的挺好的!
[23:00] Okay, okay, hey! If you’re mad at Mom 好了好了 嘿 别朝妈妈发脾气
[23:02] about going to school, it was my idea, too. 让你上学也是我的主意
[23:04] Why can’t I just say “good” like anybody else? 我就不能像其他人一样说“挺好”吗?
[23:20] Battin’ a thousand today. 真是称心如意的一天啊
[23:28] Are they gonna ask about my day? 就不能也问问我过得怎样吗
[23:36] That is not the way we leave the table. 你这样跑掉是不对的
[23:39] Hey, come on. Talk to me. 嘿 过来 我们谈谈
[23:44] Sit down. 坐下
[23:54] Take that off, please. 把头盔摘掉 好吗
[24:05] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[24:06] It’s okay. 没关系
[24:07] It’ll be okay. 会没事的
[24:10] Why do I have to be so ugly? 我为什么一定要这么丑?
[24:12] You are not ugly, Auggie. 你一点儿也不丑 奥吉
[24:15] You just have to say that because you’re my mom. 因为你是我妈妈 所以你必须得这样说
[24:18] Oh, because I’m your mom, it doesn’t count? 我是你妈妈 所以说了不算?
[24:21] Yeah. 对
[24:22] Because I’m your mom, it counts the most because I know you the most. 正因为我是你妈妈 说话才最算数 因为我最了解你
[24:26] You are not ugly and anyone who cares to know you will see that. 你一点也不丑 那些真心想认识你的人会明白的
[24:32] They won’t even talk to me. 没人愿意和我说话
[24:35] It matters that I look different. 因为我长得和他们不一样
[24:38] I try to pretend that it doesn’t, but it does. 我假装不是这样 但事实就是这样
[24:41] I know. 我明白
[24:46] Is it always gonna matter? 长相会影响我一辈子吗
[24:50] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:56] Honey, listen… 宝贝 听着
[25:03] Look at me. We all have marks on our face. 看着我 每个人的脸上都有印记
[25:08] I have this wrinkle here from your first surgery. 你第一次手术时我长了这条皱纹
[25:11] I have these wrinkles here from your last surgery. 最后一次手术时我长了这些皱纹
[25:16] This is the map that shows us where we’re going. 这张地图会为我们指引方向
[25:21] And this is the map that shows us where we’ve been. 而这张地图 标记着我们去过的地方
[25:25] And it’s never ever ugly. 它绝对不是丑陋的
[25:31] But what about your gray hair? 那你的白头发呢?
[25:38] That’s compliments of your dad, I think. 估计是被你爸爸气出来的
[25:54] And as though we summoned him. 说曹操曹操到
[25:56] How was your day? 你今天过得怎么样?
[25:59] My day is really good right now. 现在看来过得非常好
[26:07] So they went to Florida, where Gollum was living in Miami. And… 他们去了佛罗里达 咕噜在迈阿密的老家 后来…
[26:15] Oh, you know what it is? 你知道怎么回事吗?
[26:16] Daddy doesn’t have his glasses on. 爸爸没戴眼镜
[26:18] You’re making this up. 你瞎编的吧
[26:33] August is the sun. 奥吉是我们家的太阳
[26:36] My mom and dad and me are planets orbiting the sun. 爸爸妈妈和我是围着太阳转的行星
[26:40] But I love my brother and I’m used to the way this universe works. 我爱我的弟弟 也习惯了这个宇宙的规则
[26:49] My mom says that on my fourth birthday I wished for a little brother. 妈妈说我在四岁生日时许愿要个小弟弟
[26:54] And when he was born, it only took me a few seconds and I was all over him. 后来奥吉出生了 看他的第一眼我就爱上了他
[27:02] Can you hear me? 能听见吗?
[27:04] If they stare, let them stare. 他们要看 就让他们看好了
[27:08] You can’t blend in when you were born to stand out. 你融入不了 只是因为你生下来就与众不同
[27:15] I’ve never asked my mom for help with my homework. 我从来没让妈妈辅导过作业
[27:18] I never needed my dad to remind me to study for a test. 也不需要爸爸在考试前提醒我复习
[27:22] I just did most of my studying in waiting rooms and hospitals. 大多数时间我都在候诊室和医院里学习
[27:26] Mom and Dad would always say I was the most understanding girl in the world. 爸爸妈妈常说我是世上最体贴的女儿
[27:31] I don’t know about that. 我不知道是不是这样
[27:34] I just knew my family couldn’t take one more thing. 我只知道不能再给他们添麻烦了
[27:38] I know my family loves me, but ever since my grandma died, 我知道家人很爱我 但是除了过世的外婆
[27:42] my best friend Miranda is the only person who knows me. 我最好的朋友米兰达是唯一懂我的人
[27:47] Miranda! 米兰达!
[27:49] Wow. Look at you. 瞧瞧你
[27:52] Hey, Via. 嘿 维娅
[27:54] I’ve texted you, like, 1,000 times. 我给你发了1000多条短信了
[27:56] When’d you get back from camp? 夏令营什么时候结束的?
[27:58] Two weeks ago. 两周以前吧
[28:01] Two weeks? 两周了?
[28:02] Sorry, it’s been crazy. You know? 抱歉 我都忙疯了 你懂的
[28:06] Yeah, no, that’s okay. 嗯 没事 没关系
[28:10] What’d you do to your hair? 你的头发怎么了?
[28:11] Do you like it? 你喜欢吗?
[28:13] Yeah. Yeah. It looks wild. 喜欢 嗯 看起来很…狂野
[28:17] Just trying something different, you know. 我只是 做些新的尝试
[28:21] I’ll catch you later. 再联系吧
[28:25] – Hey, Ella. – Hey. – 嘿 艾拉 – 嘿
[28:56] Thinking about signing up? 你是想要报名吗?
[28:59] – For what? – The drama club. – 报名什么?- 戏剧社
[29:01] They study theatre in the fall and do a play in the spring. 他们秋季排练 春季汇报演出
[29:04] Um… 呃
[29:06] No, not really. I’m not a theatre nerd. 没有 我不报 我不是那种戏剧迷
[29:09] Well, that’s too bad. I am. 那真是太遗憾了 我是
[29:13] I’m Justin by the way. 我叫贾斯汀
[29:16] Sorry, that was… That was rude. Um… 抱歉 我刚才真是… 太没礼貌了
[29:19] I’m Via. Olivia. 我叫维娅 奥利维娅
[29:22] First days suck, don’t they? 第一天总是不顺 对吗?
[29:26] Yeah. Yeah, they do. 是啊 很不顺
[29:30] My mom tried to walk me here from the subway. 我妈妈要从地铁站送我到学校
[29:33] I literally had to ditch her at the traffic light. 我只能趁着红灯的时候把她甩掉
[29:35] My mom still doesn’t think I can use a MetroCard. 我妈妈还以为我不会用地铁卡呢
[29:39] You an only child, too? 你也是独生子女吗?
[29:42] Yeah. Yeah. 嗯 对
[29:43] They never listen. This one time I told my mom 和父母说了也是白说 有次我告诉我妈妈
[29:46] I wanted to take guitar lessons and play like Jimi Hendrix. 我想学吉他 像摇滚明星吉米·亨德里克斯那样
[29:49] What happened? 后来呢?
[29:55] Well it was nice to meet you, Via. Olivia. 很高兴认识你 维娅 奥利维娅
[29:58] Yeah. It was nice to meet you, too, Justin. 嗯 我也很高兴认识你 贾斯汀
[30:01] Maybe, I’ll see you around. 那就回头见
[30:03] Though not onstage, clearly. 舞台上就算了吧
[30:27] Come in. 请进
[30:30] Good night, honey. 晚安 宝贝
[30:32] Where’s Mom? 妈妈呢?
[30:33] She fell asleep. 她已经睡了
[30:35] Oh. Okay. 好吧
[30:38] How’s Auggie? 奥吉还好吧?
[30:41] There’s some bully, you know. 有人欺负他了 所以…
[30:48] How was your first day? 你的第一天怎么样?
[30:51] It was… It was really good. 嗯… 很不错
[30:53] It was good? 是吗?
[30:54] Yeah. 是的
[30:56] Say hi to Miranda for us. 替我们向米兰达问好
[30:59] I will. 我会的
[31:00] Sweet dreams. 做个好梦
[31:01] Good night. 晚安
[31:27] My mom put her life on hold for my brother. 妈妈为弟弟牺牲了自己的梦想
[31:30] She always wanted to be a children’s book illustrator and teach art. 她一直想当个儿童读物插画家 当美术老师
[31:35] She was one thesis shy of getting her master’s when Auggie was born. 奥吉出生时 她只差一篇论文就能拿到硕士学位了
[31:40] Then she stopped writing it. 后来她就停笔了
[31:44] She stopped a lot of things when Auggie was born. 奥吉出生时她放弃了很多东西
[31:48] But she is still great at drawing. 但她依然画得很好
[31:52] I don’t know if she even realizes that 不知道她有没有意识到
[31:54] she makes Auggie the center of every universe she draws. 奥吉永远是她每幅画的主题
[31:59] Miranda used to joke that my house was like the Earth. 米兰达曾经开玩笑说 我的家就像地球
[32:04] It revolved around the son. Not the daughter. 永远围着儿子转 而不是女儿
[32:10] That doesn’t change the fact that my mother has a great eye. 不过妈妈还是很有画家的观察力
[32:17] I just wish that one time, she would use it to look at me. 我只希望她也能看看我 哪怕只有一次
[32:30] Yeah, good job, good job. 就这样 非常好 好极了
[32:40] Miranda? 米兰达?
[32:44] Via? What are you doing here? 维娅 你在这儿做什么?
[32:47] Just trying something new. 只是 做些新的尝试
[32:50] You? 你呢
[32:51] Uh, same. 我也是
[32:54] All right, everybody, let’s go! 好了各位 开始吧
[32:55] Time for vocal warm up. 先开下嗓
[32:56] Bring it in! Bring it in, people, let’s go! 快过来 集合了 开始啦!
[32:58] Everybody, hands up! Reach high! And… 所有人 手举起来!举高点!
[33:04] Guys, can you please… 各位
[33:08] Okay. You… You guys, skooch. Sit. Just be closer. 好啦 小朋友们 别玩了 往中间站
[33:13] Ladies and Gentlemen. 女士们先生们
[33:15] Stay. Stay, good. 站好了 很好
[33:17] Hey, hey. What’s your name? 嘿 你叫什么名字?
[33:21] Auggie. 奥吉
[33:23] Nice boots. 鞋子不错
[33:26] Great. Thanks. 好吧 谢谢
[33:29] Okay, everybody, here we go. We’re skooching and say “Cheese.” 好了各位 开始了 往中间靠靠 说“茄子”
[33:35] Cheese! 茄子!
[33:39] School became… Well, I got used to it. 学校嘛… 不过我也习惯了
[33:43] Except for dodgeball. 除了躲避球
[33:45] What evil man invented dodgeball? 这么邪恶的游戏是谁发明的?
[33:49] But my least favorite zone at school is courtyard. 校园里我最讨厌的地方是院子
[33:54] Because the whole school’s there. 因为所有人都在那里
[33:57] No one does anything mean. Or says anything. Or laughs. 没人对我使坏 没人说我坏话或嘲笑我
[34:01] They all just look, then look away, then look back. 他们只会看我 看看别处 再看回来
[34:05] They’re just being normal kids. 小孩子这样很正常
[34:07] I kinda wanna tell them, “Hey, I know I look weird, but it’s okay.” 我只想告诉他们 “嘿 我知道我长得怪 可这有什么关系呢”
[34:11] I mean, if Chewbacca started going to school here one day, 我是说 如果丘巴卡有一天来这里上学
[34:15] I’d probably stare at him a bit, too. 我也会忍不住偷看他的
[34:28] I’m sorry if my staring made you feel weird. 抱歉我盯着你看 让你不自在了
[34:38] In order for any of us to see, we need light. 为了能看见事物 我们需要光
[34:41] So right now light is bouncing off this card traveling through the air, 现在光在卡片上反射 通过空气
[34:47] through the glass, to your eye. 和玻璃 进入你的眼睛
[34:49] But what if we added water? 但如果我们加点水呢?
[35:00] Whoa, indeed. 没错
[35:02] Any time light passes from one material or medium to another, it bends. 如果光穿过一种材料或介质到另一种 就会偏折
[35:08] This bending of light is also known as… 光的偏折现象叫做…
[35:14] Refraction. 折射
[35:16] Very good, Auggie. 非常好 奥吉
[35:19] Jack, you okay? 怎么了 杰克?
[35:20] Yeah, yeah, refraction. 没事没事 折射
[35:22] Good. Clear your desks. Pop quiz. 好的 收拾下课桌 随堂测验
[36:03] Hurry. 快点
[36:37] Hey, Jack, come sit here. 嘿 杰克 坐这儿
[36:44] In a sec. 等一下
[36:48] Where’s he goin’? 他去哪儿?
[36:51] Hey. 嘿
[36:52] Thanks for your help today. 谢谢你刚才帮我
[36:53] No problem. 不用谢
[36:55] And don’t worry, I got a couple wrong so Ms. Petosa wouldn’t know. 别担心 我故意填错了几个 佩托莎老师不会发现的
[36:59] I’m not worried. The worst they can do is kick me out. 我不怕 大不了开除我呗
[37:04] Not loving school either, huh? 你也不喜欢学校吗?
[37:06] Oh, it’s great. 呵 我可喜欢了呢
[37:08] I wanted to go to Wayne Middle. 我本来想去韦恩中学的
[37:11] The one with the great sports teams. 那里的校队很强
[37:12] Then why’d you come here? 那你怎么来这儿了?
[37:15] They gave me the scholarship. 这儿给了我奖学金
[37:20] Well, if you need help in science, 呃 如果你想补科学课
[37:23] you can come to my house after school. 可以放学后来我家
[37:26] You know, if you want. 如果你愿意的话
[37:28] Great. Thanks! 太好了 谢谢!
[37:33] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[37:35] I just don’t like eating in front of people. 我只是不想当着别人的面吃饭
[37:37] What do you mean? 为什么?
[37:39] It’s a long story, but when I eat, 说来话长 但我吃饭的时候
[37:41] I think I chew like some prehistoric swamp turtle. 很像某种史前沼泽龟
[37:44] No joke? Me too! 真的吗? 我也是!
[37:49] Now there’s tuna on your face. 你脸上有金枪鱼
[37:51] Yeah! Tuna, man! 是啊 金枪鱼!
[37:53] No, no, no, let me show you how it’s done. 不不不 我来教你怎么吃
[38:01] Dude, that’s even more gross. 老兄 这么吃更恶心啊
[38:18] I’m going as Boba Fett this year. 我今年要扮成波巴·费特
[38:20] I like Halloween, but Christmas is still the best holiday. 万圣节是不错 但圣诞节才是最棒的节日
[38:23] No way. Halloween is the best. 不可能 万圣节才是最棒的
[38:25] A pillowcase of candy versus two weeks off school. 两周不上学还比不上一枕头套的糖吗
[38:28] You’re nuts. 你疯了吧
[38:30] You see? 看见没有?
[38:32] Even your dog agrees. 你的狗都同意呢
[38:35] Hey, Mom, is it okay if Jack comes over? 嘿 妈妈 杰克可以去我们家玩吗?
[38:39] Yes! 当然!
[38:41] Thanks, Mrs. P. 谢谢你 普太太
[38:42] I mean, you get snow on Christmas. 我是说 圣诞节会下雪
[38:45] But you can get snow on Halloween. 万圣节也可能下雪
[38:47] – How? – If you live in Alaska – 怎么可能?- 假如你住在阿拉斯加
[38:49] or there’s a blizzard. 就会有暴风雪
[38:50] I’ve got to be cool. 我得淡定点
[39:08] You ever thought about having plastic surgery? 你想过做整容手术吗?
[39:11] No, I’ve never thought about it. Why? 没 从来没想过 为什么要做?
[39:16] Dude, this is after plastic surgery! 老兄 我已经整过容了
[39:19] It takes a lotta work to look this good. 要整很多次才能这么帅的
[39:22] Oh my God! Oh my God. 天哪!天哪!
[39:24] 1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a thumb war. 1 2 3 4 我的拇指真厉害
[39:28] Bow, kiss, begin. 鞠躬 亲一个 开战
[39:50] Nate. 内特
[39:53] Fire. 着火了
[40:04] Okay, everybody, if you can’t see the camera, the camera can’t see you. 听着各位 得看镜头 不然拍不到你
[40:07] Now let’s improv like we know what we’re doing. 注意表情 要像那么回事儿
[40:09] Okay, everybody say, “Stella!” 一起说“斯特拉”!
[40:12] Stella! 斯特拉!
[40:23] So I can’t figure you out. 我可真搞不懂你
[40:25] What? 什么?
[40:27] Um, I can’t figure you out. 我说 我不明白你
[40:31] Most theatre people won’t stop talking about themselves. 一般戏剧社里的人说起自己的事都停不下来
[40:34] But you don’t talk. 但你从来不说
[40:37] I… I listen. 我… 我喜欢听别人说
[40:39] Me, too. 我也是
[40:41] I know. 我知道
[40:42] Oh. So you do pay attention. 原来你会注意别人
[40:46] Okay, that’s a start. Uh… 好吧 不错的开场
[40:48] I’m a good listener so tell me something. 我很会倾听 说说你自己吧
[40:51] Who are you gonna audition for? 你想演哪个角色?
[40:53] Um, I’m not really the Our Town type. 呃 我不太适合演《我们的小镇》
[40:56] Oh come on. Don’t be the “run lights girl.” 别这样 别总是负责灯光
[41:00] Should be Emily. 试试艾米莉吧
[41:02] The lead? 女主角?
[41:03] Look, your family can’t cheer for you in a booth. 对啊 光在幕后打灯 你的家人怎么给你加油啊
[41:06] Oh, they’re pretty busy. 他们很忙
[41:08] I don’t think they would cheer for me anyway. 应该不会来给我加油的
[41:10] Come on, there’s not one person 别这么说 你家里面
[41:12] in your family who would applaud you? 就没人给你加油鼓劲吗?
[41:15] My grandmother. 外婆会的
[41:17] There you go. Bring her. 那就对了 带她来吧
[41:21] I can’t. 她来不了了
[41:25] Well, then I’ll applaud you. 好吧 那我会给你加油的
[41:29] Why are you being so nice to me? 你为什么对我这么好?
[41:32] Because you’re an only child. We have to stick together. 因为你是独生女 我们要互相支持
[41:38] Think about it. Okay? 考虑一下 好吗?
[41:43] And your grandmother’s still cheerin’ you on. 你奶奶也会给你加油的
[41:55] I know you. 我了解你
[41:58] And I love you more than anything in the world. 你是我最爱的心肝宝贝
[42:04] What about Auggie? 那奥吉呢?
[42:07] I love your brother. 我当然爱你的弟弟
[42:10] But he has a lot of angels looking out for him. 但已经有很多天使在关爱着他了
[42:15] And you have me. 而你有我
[42:20] Yeah. 是的
[42:24] You are everywhere. 你是我的全世界
[42:27] And… 还有…
[42:31] …you are my favorite. 奶奶最疼爱你了
[42:34] You’re my favorite, too, Grams. 你也是我最爱的人 奶奶
[43:02] Mom, Daisy ruined my Boba Fett costume! 妈妈 黛西毁了我的波巴·费特服装!
[43:05] What? Where have you been? It’s very late. 什么?你到哪里去了?这么晚才回来
[43:08] – I’m sorry. – She threw up all over it. – 抱歉 – 黛西吐的我衣服上全是
[43:10] Okay, well, you’ll just have to wear 好吧 那你就只能穿
[43:11] – your costume from last year. – But I told Jack – 去年的服装了 – 但是我告诉杰克
[43:13] I was going as Boba Fett, not Ghostface. 我要扮波巴 不是鬼脸
[43:16] Well, tomorrow is Halloween. And all the shops are closed. 好吧 明天就是万圣节 所有的商店都已经关门了
[43:19] And my artistic hands are busy making meatloaf. 我这双手正忙着做烘肉卷
[43:21] So you do the math. 你自己想想吧
[43:22] Fine! 算了!
[43:26] Do you need some help, Mom? 妈妈 你需要帮忙吗?
[43:27] What? 什么?
[43:29] Some help. 我来帮你
[43:30] Oh, uh, yes, thank you. 是的 谢谢你
[43:33] Er, mince that rosemary, please. 帮我把迷迭香切碎吧
[43:38] Where did you say you were? 你刚才说你去哪了?
[43:42] I, uh… I went to Coney Island. 我…我去了康尼岛
[43:56] How about you stay home from school tomorrow? Hmm? 要不你明天别去学校了?
[43:59] It’s Halloween. We can make it a 3-day weekend. 明天是万圣节 加上周末我们可以连续休息三天
[44:02] Spend some time together. 我们两个聊聊天
[44:04] Yeah. Yeah, that would be really nice. 好 那真是太好了
[44:10] Okay, good. 那就好
[44:13] Peppers? I don’t want peppers. 辣椒吗?不要加辣椒
[44:14] Peppers give Daddy gas. 爸爸吃这个不消化
[44:20] I don’t care what Jack Will says about Christmas. 我才不管杰克·威尔说圣诞节有多好
[44:24] Hey, Auggie! 嘿 奥吉!
[44:28] For me, Halloween is the best holiday in the world. 我觉得 万圣节才是世界上最好的节日
[44:34] It’s so awesome, when I’m wearing the costume! 当我穿上万圣节服装的时候 那感觉真是太棒了!
[44:37] I usually walk with my head down to avoid being seen. 我一般低着头走路 不让别人看见
[44:40] But on Halloween, I walk with my head up high. 但在万圣节那天 我可以昂首挺胸的走路
[44:51] I don’t even know who that was. 我都不知道其他人是谁
[44:53] He didn’t even know who I was. It’s so cool. 他们也不知道我是谁 那真是太酷了
[44:55] Especially because people don’t like to touch me 特别是人们平时不愿意碰我
[44:58] because they think I’m contagious. 因为他们觉得我有传染病
[45:00] Oh, yeah, Chewie! Up high! Boom goes the dynamite! 耶 丘伊 击个掌 精彩就在此刻
[45:12] It really does look like him. 这可真像他
[45:14] – This part right? – Yeah. – 是这块像吧? – 是啊
[45:16] I mean, he’s always reminded me of, like, the shrunken head, you know? 我觉得 他总是让我想起 风干的骷髅头 你懂吗?
[45:19] – Or an orc. – Yeah. – 还有半兽人 – 对
[45:21] If I looked like him, I’d swear 如果我长得像他那样 我发誓
[45:22] I’d put a hood over my face every day. 我每天肯定戴着面罩上学
[45:23] If I looked like him, I think I’d kill myself. 如果我长那样 肯定早就自杀了
[45:27] Why do you hang out with him so much, Jack? 杰克 那你为什么老和他在一起
[45:29] Yeah. 是啊
[45:30] I dunno. 我也不知道
[45:32] Tushman asked me to be his welcome buddy 土什曼派我去迎接他 让我对他好一点
[45:34] and now he just follows me around everywhere. 现在他都快成我的跟屁虫了
[45:37] Well, that must stink! That must stink. 好吧 真是太惨了 那一定很难受
[45:41] Oh, yeah. Just like him. 对 就像他那样
[45:57] Nobody puts Baby in the corner. 怎么会有人忽视宝宝呢
[46:03] Always blows my mind how much Daddy looks like Patrick Swayze in this movie. 这部电影里的帕特里克·斯威兹和你爸爸简直太像了
[46:10] Ew, no! 哪有啊!
[46:13] Honey, tell me what’s going on with Miranda? 亲爱的 告诉我 你和米兰达是怎么回事?
[46:17] It’s not just the pink hair. 她不仅染了粉红色头发
[46:21] She’s just… 她…
[46:23] She won’t even talk to me. 连话都不跟我说了
[46:26] I had a friend in high school. 我在高中时有一个朋友
[46:28] We went through this exact same thing. 我跟你经历了同样的事
[46:30] And what I did, which fixed it almost immediately… 我做了一件事 就立即恢复了好心情
[46:33] Yeah? 是吗?
[46:34] Was, um, to eat an entire jack-o’-lantern bucket of candy. 我吃了整整一个南瓜灯桶里的糖果
[46:46] Mmm. Hello. 你好
[46:48] Yes, Mr. Tushman. 是的 土什曼先生
[46:51] He’s nauseous? 他吐了吗?
[46:53] Does he have a fever? 他发烧了吗?
[46:55] What did the nurse say? 护士怎么说的?
[46:57] I’m so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[46:58] All right. Okay. Thank you. I will be right there. 好的 好 谢谢您 我马上就到
[47:02] Honey, I have to go, your brother just threw up at school. 亲爱的 我得走了 你弟弟刚刚在学校吐了
[47:25] Nate, do you know where his helmet is? 内特 你知道他的头盔放在哪儿吗?
[47:28] He’s asking for it and I’ve looked everywhere. 他要头盔 我到处都找遍了
[47:30] I don’t know. Something at school. 我不知道 学校出事了
[47:32] He won’t say. He won’t come out of his room. 他不说 连房间都不出
[47:33] And now he says he doesn’t even wanna go trick-or-treating. 现在他还说甚至不想去要糖果了
[47:37] I know. Okay. Thank you. Just get here. 我知道 好的 谢谢你 快回来吧
[47:56] Come on, get ready. 来吧 准备好
[47:57] It’s almost time for the Halloween parade. 万圣节游行要开始了
[47:59] You’re supposed to knock! 你应该敲门的!
[48:02] Go away! 走开!
[48:07] Mom says you won’t say what happened. 妈妈说你不肯告诉我们发生了什么
[48:10] Did someone say something? 有人说什么了吗?
[48:13] Someone always says something! 总有人说什么的!
[48:15] Well tell me what happened. 那你告诉我出什么事了
[48:16] It’s none of your business! 跟你有什么关系!
[48:18] You took my day with Mom, so it is my business. 你弄的妈妈没法陪我了 所以跟我有关系
[48:23] I heard Jack Will talking about me behind my back. 我听到杰克·威尔在背后说我坏话
[48:26] He said he’d kill himself if he looked like me. 他说如果他长成我这样 他就会自杀
[48:29] Jack Will? Isn’t he the nice one? 杰克·威尔?他不是挺好的吗?
[48:33] There are no nice ones! 一个好的都没有!
[48:35] I wish I’d never gone to school in the first place! 我真希望我一开始就没去上学!
[48:38] But you were liking school. I know you were. 可你喜欢学校 我知道你喜欢的
[48:40] I hate it, okay? I hate it. 我讨厌 好吗?我讨厌
[48:46] Auggie, I’m sorry, but you’re not the only one who has bad days. 奥吉 我很抱歉 但你不是唯一日子不好过的人
[48:51] Bad days? Do people avoid touching you? 不好过?人们有躲着你走吗?
[48:55] When a person accidentally touches you, do they call it “the plague”? 有人不小心碰到你时 他们会说“瘟疫”来了吗?
[48:59] No. 没有
[49:00] Jack Will was all I had. 我只有杰克·威尔一个朋友
[49:01] So just don’t compare your bad days at school to mine, okay? 所以请不要拿你和我做比较 好吗?
[49:05] Okay. 好
[49:12] Hey. 嘿
[49:14] Did you notice that Miranda doesn’t come around any more? 你注意到米兰达最近没来我们家了吗?
[49:17] What? 什么?
[49:18] You didn’t. Shocker. 你没注意到 很好奇吧
[49:22] Yeah she went away to camp this summer 是的 她暑假去参加夏令营了
[49:24] and now she doesn’t like me anymore. 现在她不再喜欢我了
[49:26] Why? 为什么?
[49:28] Because school sucks. 上学就是这样
[49:32] And people change. 人也是会变的
[49:34] So if you wanna be a normal kid, Auggie, then those are the rules. 奥吉 如果你想当一个正常的孩子 这就是规则
[49:39] So let’s go trick-or-treating. 所以我们去要糖果吧
[49:43] Okay? 好吗?
[49:45] Because right now we’re each other’s best friends. 因为现在我们是彼此最好的朋友
[49:52] Really? 真的吗?
[49:54] Yes. 真的
[49:55] So come on. 所以走吧
[49:59] I’ll let you have all my Halloween candy. 我把我拿到的万圣节糖果都给你
[50:06] I’ll trade you my apples. 我用我的苹果和你换
[50:08] Okay, no. 好吧 不行
[50:09] I know that I said that you could have all my candy, 我知道我说过你可以拿走我所有的糖果
[50:11] but I was really just saying that to get you out of the house. 但我真的只是为了让你出来才那么说的
[50:14] What about the chocolate? 那巧克力呢?
[50:15] – No. – And the Smarties? – 不行 – 那聪明豆呢?
[50:16] Gummis, licorice, the Reese’s, the Hersheys. 还有软糖 甘草 花生巧克力 好时巧克力
[50:19] – No! – And everything else. -不行!- 还有别的
[50:20] All right, I’ll let you have all my candy. 好吧 我把我的糖果都给你
[50:28] Okay, Via. 好的 维娅
[50:30] You are next please. Let’s hear it for Via. 现在到你了 大家欢迎维娅上台
[50:58] Daisy, 黛西
[51:01] do you wanna help me take back my corner office? 你想帮我重回我的办公室吗?
[51:14] Hey, Auggie! You feeling better? 嘿 奥吉!你感觉好点了吗?
[51:20] Are you okay, Auggie? 你没事么 奥吉?
[51:24] Yeah. 没事
[51:25] Sure? ‘Cause you’re acting really weird. 确定吗?你好像看起来有点怪怪的
[51:28] I’m okay, Jack, okay? 我没事 杰克 明白吗?
[51:33] Okay. 好吧
[51:45] They want me to do what? 他们让我干什么?
[51:47] Give a tour through the school. 带新同学参观学校
[51:50] But Mom, it’s summer vacation. 但是妈妈 现在是暑假
[51:52] I know. 我知道
[51:53] But your teachers told Mr. Tushman you’re known as a good egg. 但你的老师告诉土什曼先生说你是一个好孩子
[51:56] – No, I’m a bad egg. – You’re a good egg. – 不 我不是好孩子 – 你是个好孩子
[51:59] And I’m actually really proud they thought of you for this. 他们愿意找你 我真的很骄傲
[52:02] Mom, enough with the guilt. 妈 别给我压力了
[52:05] And you know they gave you a scholarship, right? 他们给了你奖学金 对吧?
[52:07] Mom… 妈…
[52:12] Who else is doing it? 还有谁要去?
[52:13] Uh, Charlotte and Julian. 夏洛特和朱利安
[52:16] – No. – Why, what’s wrong? – 不要 – 为什么 怎么了?
[52:18] Charlotte will just talk about Broadway the whole time. 夏洛特会不停地说百老汇的事
[52:21] And Julian is the biggest phony on the planet. 朱利安是全世界最虚伪的人
[52:24] So I’m sorry, but no. 所以很抱歉 我不去
[52:32] Jack, it’s for that boy. 杰克 这是为了那个那男孩儿
[52:34] Who? 哪个?
[52:35] The one from the ice cream shop. 冰淇淋店见过的那个
[52:41] Yeah. 嗯
[52:42] So if a nice kid like your little brother cries when he sees him, 你想想 你弟弟那么懂事 都被他吓哭了
[52:46] what kind of a chance do you think he has in middle school? 你觉得他在中学里会是什么样?
[52:55] Okay. 好吧
[52:57] Thank you, kiddo. 谢谢你 孩子
[53:05] Four things I’ve learned about Auggie Pullman. 关于奥吉·普尔曼我知道四件事
[53:08] First of all, you do get used to his face. 第一 你会习惯他的长相的
[53:12] Now, it’s not like regular ice. 干冰不是普通的冰
[53:14] You can’t touch it with your hands, okay? 不能用手直接触摸 知道吗?
[53:16] Second, he’s really smart. 第二 他真的很聪明
[53:19] He’s ahead of me in everything. 他所有地方都比我强
[53:22] In science, he’s ahead of the whole school. 他的科学知识是全校最厉害的
[53:25] Everybody watching? 大家都在看吗?
[53:29] Third of all, he’s actually pretty funny. 第三 他其实挺好玩儿的
[53:34] But fourthly, now that I know him, 但是第四 现在我了解他了
[53:37] I would say I actually do wanna be friends with Auggie. 我真的想和奥吉做朋友
[53:40] At first, I admit it, 首先 我承认
[53:42] I was only friendly to him because my mom asked me to be nice. 我之前对他很友好 只是因为我妈妈要我这样做
[53:47] But now I would choose to hang out with him. 但现在是我自己想跟他玩了
[53:51] Like, he’s a good friend. 他是个好朋友
[53:53] Like if all the guys in fifth grade were lined up against a wall 就好像如果所有五年级的同学都靠墙排成一队
[53:57] and I could choose anyone I wanted to hang out with, I would choose Auggie. 让我选一个人一起出去玩的话 我会选择奥吉
[54:04] Hey, what’s wrong? 嘿 怎么了?
[54:06] Go away. 走开
[54:08] Oh, hey, Jack, come sit with us. 嘿 杰克 过来坐
[54:10] Yeah, come on, man. 是啊 来吧 兄弟
[54:16] I wonder what happened. 到底出什么事了
[54:18] Maybe Jack touched Auggie 也许杰克碰到了奥吉
[54:19] and couldn’t wash his hands in time. 没来得及洗手
[54:20] Jack finally got “the plague.” 结果染上了“瘟疫”
[54:22] That’s not very nice. 这么说可不太好
[54:24] What? We didn’t start it. 怎么了?又不是我们先这么说的
[54:26] Where you going? 你去哪儿?
[54:34] Hi. I’m Summer. 嗨 我叫莎莫
[54:37] I know. We’re in the same homeroom. 我知道 我们是一个班的
[54:40] You don’t have to do this. 你不用这么做
[54:42] Do what? 做什么?
[54:44] You don’t have to be my friend. 你不必非要和我交朋友
[54:46] I know Tushman talked to you. 我知道土什曼跟你谈过
[54:48] I don’t know what you’re talking about, Auggie. 我不明白你的意思 奥吉
[54:50] I know Tushman talked to some kids before school started 我知道土什曼开学前和一些孩子谈过话
[54:53] and told them they had to be friends with me. 让他们和我交朋友
[54:55] He didn’t talk to me. 他没有找过我
[54:56] Yeah, he did. 他找过
[54:58] No, he did not. 他没找过
[54:59] Yeah, he did. 他找过
[55:00] No, he didn’t, I swear on my life! 不 他没找过 我发誓!
[55:02] Okay, okay. You don’t have to get mad. 好吧 好吧 你别生气好吗
[55:05] I don’t like being accused of things, okay? 我不喜欢被人冤枉 知道吗?
[55:08] Okay. I’m sorry. 好吧 我很抱歉
[55:10] You should be. 你是该抱歉
[55:13] – He really didn’t talk to you? – Auggie! – 他真的没找你谈话吗? – 奥吉!
[55:15] Okay, I just… Why are you sitting here then? 好吧 只是…那你为什么坐过来?
[55:20] Because I want some nice friends for a change. 因为我想交些好的朋友
[55:23] Me, too. 我也是
[55:25] Cool beans. 太好了
[55:27] But you’ll get “the plague.” 但是你会得“瘟疫”的
[55:29] Good. 挺好的
[55:34] Summer has “the plague.” 莎莫得“瘟疫”了
[55:36] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[55:40] So what happened with Jack Will? 那么你和杰克·威尔怎么了?
[55:43] Promise you won’t tell? 你保证不会说出去吗?
[55:49] I got it! I got the part! 我做到了!我拿到这个角色了!
[55:50] – Congratulations. – Thank you. – 恭喜了 – 谢谢你
[55:55] She got it! She got the part! Oh, my God! Bet she got Emily. 她拿到了!她拿到那个角色了!我的天!估计是拿到艾米丽这个角色
[55:59] Yep. 是
[56:01] What’d you get? 你的是什么?
[56:03] Emily’s understudy. 艾米丽的替补
[56:06] I’m not saying poison or anything, but just a little Benadryl 我不是说毒药或什么的 但只要一点点苯海拉明
[56:10] to knock Miranda out before the show. 就能让米兰达上不了台
[56:12] Okay, enough. 好了 够了
[56:14] Look, just learn her lines and it’ll give us an excuse to hang out more. 听着 好好准备台词 这样我们就能多见面了
[56:18] We can start rehearsing the kissing scene on page 110. 可以从第110页的亲吻镜头开始排练
[56:23] Wait. George and Emily? 等下 乔治和艾米丽?
[56:30] There is no page 110. 没有第110页啊
[56:34] So I’m thinking, I really wanna kiss you right now. 所以我在想 我真的很想现在吻你
[56:39] But I don’t know how you’ll respond. 但我不知道你怎么想
[56:59] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[57:04] I’m not an only child. 我不是独生女
[57:10] Mom? 妈?
[57:11] One sec, Via. Auggie, let’s go! 等一下 维娅 奥吉 我们走吧!
[57:18] I thought you were at the library. 我还以为你在图书馆
[57:21] Er, um… 啊 …
[57:22] Yeah, change of plans. 是啊 计划变了
[57:26] Hi, I’m Justin. 嗨 我是贾斯汀
[57:27] I’m Isabel. 我是伊莎贝尔
[57:30] Daisy threw up again. Bucket loads. 黛西又吐了 吐了好多
[57:35] Bucket loads. 吐了好多
[57:38] Um, Justin, this is my little brother Auggie. 贾斯汀 这是我的弟弟奥吉
[57:43] – Hey, dude! – Hey. – 嘿 小家伙!- 嘿
[57:45] What’s that in your case? A machine gun? 你的箱子里装着什么?机枪吗?
[57:51] Er, no. It’s a fiddle. 不 是把小提琴
[57:54] You should tell people it’s a machine gun. 你应该告诉人们这是机枪
[57:55] That’s way cooler. 那样听起来更酷
[57:58] You know what? 还真是
[58:00] That’s a great idea, you’re right. 这是个好主意 你说得对
[58:02] We’re on our way to the grocery. 我们去趟杂货店
[58:03] Mom’s making… What’s it called? 妈妈正在做…叫什么来着?
[58:04] Feijoada. 巴西八宝饭
[58:05] Feij… Mom’s making feijoada. 妈妈要做巴西八宝饭
[58:07] It’s Dad’s favorite. 那是他爸爸最爱吃的
[58:08] You’re welcome to stay if you want, Justin. 你想呆就呆一会儿吧 贾斯汀
[58:10] Oh, thank you very much. It was nice meeting you. 太感谢了 很高兴见到你
[58:12] Nice to meet you, too. 我也很高兴见到你
[58:20] Bye, Auggie. 再见 奥吉
[58:21] Nothing to see here. 这儿没什么好看的
[58:29] It’s a gene. Well, it’s sort of two genes, 基因问题 是两种基因
[58:32] but two genes that are identical. 完全相同的基因
[58:33] And the trouble is that both of my parents 但问题是我的父母
[58:35] carry the gene at the same time, which is… 同时携带了这种基因 这样就…
[58:38] Well essentially, he won the lottery. 可以理解为 他中奖了
[58:41] Backwards or something. 坏事落到他的头上了
[58:43] And in another world, I’d look like him. 换个角度来说 我可能也会中
[58:53] I’m sorry for telling you that I was an only child. 我很抱歉我撒谎说我是独生子女
[58:57] Sometimes it’s nice to hide a little. 有时候其实隐瞒点也没关系
[59:01] I get it. It’s okay. 我能理解 没关系
[59:38] Hello? 你好?
[59:39] Major Tom, is that you? 汤姆上校 是你吗?
[59:41] Miranda! 米兰达!
[59:42] It’s so great to hear your voice again. 听到你的声音真是太好了
[59:45] Sorry, Via’s not here. 我很抱歉 维娅现在不在家
[59:47] I was actually calling to say hello to you. 我其实是想打电话跟你打个招呼的
[59:50] How have you been? 你过得怎么样?
[59:51] Good. Did you know I’m going to a regular school now? 还行 你知道我现在已经上学了吗?
[59:54] No way. 不会吧
[59:55] Do you like it? 你喜欢学校吗?
[59:57] Yeah, I guess. 还行吧
[59:59] It’s not as hard as Mom’s home school. 学校的功课比妈妈教的简单一些
[1:00:01] Yeah, I’ll bet. 是啊 可不嘛
[1:00:04] How are the kids? Are they nice? 学校里的孩子怎么样?他们对你好吗?
[1:00:06] No. But I made one friend. 不好 但我交了一个朋友
[1:00:09] Her name’s Summer. 她叫莎莫
[1:00:10] We started a summer names club. 我们两个人名字都和夏天有联系
[1:00:12] Summer, August. Get it? 莎莫 奥古斯特 明白了么
[1:00:15] Good for you, Auggie. 真是太好了 奥吉
[1:00:19] Um, where’s Via, anyway? 你姐姐维娅在吗?
[1:00:22] She’s out with her boyfriend. 她和男朋友出去了
[1:00:24] Really? 真的吗?
[1:00:26] Yeah. We met him last week. He’s super nice. 是啊 上星期我见过他 他可好了
[1:00:34] I’ve missed you, Major Tom. 我很想你 汤姆船长(宇宙飞船船长 这里用来指奥吉)
[1:00:37] I miss you too, Miranda. 我也很想你 米兰达
[1:00:41] And can you tell Via that I’ve missed her, too? 奥吉 能帮我告诉你姐姐 我也很想她吗?
[1:00:44] Well, but why don’t you just tell her yourself? 你为什么不自己告诉我姐姐啊
[1:00:49] Listen, I gotta go, my mom’s calling me, but, um, 我得挂电话了 妈妈正在喊我 还有
[1:00:53] you know that you can call me any time, right? 你随时都可以随时给我打电话
[1:00:56] Yeah. 好的
[1:00:59] Okay, so call me any time. 好的 随时联系我
[1:01:01] I will. 好的
[1:01:02] Merry Christmas, Auggie. 圣诞快乐 奥吉
[1:01:05] Merry Christmas, Miranda. 圣诞快乐 米兰达
[1:01:30] – Get after it. – Open it. Rip it apart. – 拆礼物吧 – 撕开包装
[1:01:32] Via and I have been best friends since kindergarten. 我和维娅从幼儿园起就是好朋友了
[1:01:35] Oh, my God! 天啊 是宇航员头盔!
[1:01:37] Her family’s always been like my second family. 她的家就像我的第二个家
[1:01:40] Auggie’s always felt like my little brother. 奥吉就像我的亲弟弟
[1:01:42] How does it feel? 感觉怎么样?
[1:01:44] – Awesome. – Good. – 太棒了 – 不错
[1:01:46] And for a few years even our family’s spent Christmas together. 我们有几年还一起过了圣诞节
[1:01:50] Everybody say “Merry Christmas”! 大家说“圣诞快乐”!
[1:01:52] Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!
[1:01:56] But now my dad’s busy with his new wife. 我爸爸现在和新妻子生活
[1:01:59] Who was his old boss. 爸爸的新妻子是他以前的老板
[1:02:03] And my mom, well, she’s busy not getting over that. 我妈妈忙着借酒消愁
[1:02:11] I got a job at a summer camp. 我在夏令营找到一份工作
[1:02:13] Just so I’d have somewhere to go that wasn’t home. 这样即使不回家我也有地方去
[1:02:18] One day, and I swear I didn’t plan this, but… 有一天 我发誓我真的不是故意的 但是…
[1:02:22] I started playing this little make believe game with the girls in the camp. 我对我夏令营的女孩们编起了自己的身世
[1:02:29] I said I lived in a huge brownstone. 我住在一个大的褐色砂石房子里
[1:02:32] On a nice street. 房子坐落在一个环境优雅的街道上
[1:02:34] With my two awesome parents. 和我最爱的父母住在一起
[1:02:37] And my awesome dog named Daisy. 还有一只叫黛西的狗
[1:02:40] And my awesome little brother with a facial deformity. 我可爱的弟弟 面部有些畸形
[1:02:47] And, oh, my God, everyone went crazy. 我的天 大家都对我感兴趣了
[1:02:50] “What do you mean, ‘deformity’? 什么叫脸部畸形?
[1:02:52] “What does he look like?” 他长什么样子?
[1:02:55] Suddenly, everyone wanted to talk to me. 突然间 所有人都来找我说话
[1:02:57] And by the end of summer, I was the most popular girl in camp. 夏令营结束时 我成了最受欢迎的女孩
[1:03:03] When I got home, I wanted to call Via. 当我回到家中 我想打给维娅
[1:03:06] But she would’ve asked me about my parents and about camp. 但是她可能会问我 父母的情况以及在夏令营过的怎么样
[1:03:12] And then I saw Via audition for the play. 后来我看到维娅试镜这部话剧
[1:03:15] And I remembered how cool she is. 才想起来她多有魅力
[1:03:18] And how I understood why everyone in camp 现在我终于明白了
[1:03:21] loved me more when I pretended to be her. 为什么我假装成维娅的时候 我在夏令营才更受欢迎
[1:03:25] She used to let Auggie hang out with us all the time. 她以前总带着奥吉和我们一起出去玩
[1:03:30] I was the one who bought him his astronaut helmet. 他的宇航员头盔还是我买的
[1:03:34] He was so into outer space. 他特别喜欢太空
[1:03:37] And I wanted him to know that the world was bigger than his room. 以前我想告诉他房间外面的世界更精彩
[1:03:43] And now he’s out there. And I didn’t even know. 现在他走出了房门 而我却不知道
[1:03:49] I could’ve helped him. Maybe he could’ve helped me. 我本来能帮他 或许他也可以帮助我
[1:03:55] I don’t know. 谁知道呢
[1:03:58] But I could sure use some help right now. 不过我现在真的希望有人帮帮我
[1:04:34] That was awesome! 太爽了!
[1:04:38] Hey, look, there’s Jack Will. 看 是杰克·威尔
[1:04:44] Let’s find another hill. 我们再找个雪坡吧
[1:04:47] You can’t just keep avoiding him forever, Auggie. 奥吉 你不可能永远都躲着他
[1:04:49] Come on, let’s go! 快点 我们走吧!
[1:05:13] 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. (新年倒计时)
[1:05:19] 3. 2. 1. Happy New Year! 新年快乐!
[1:05:25] – Happy New Year! – Happy New Year! 新年快乐!新年快乐!
[1:05:53] Thanks for the help, Daisy. Way to put your back into it. 谢谢黛西的帮忙 真是辛苦你了
[1:06:05] What about you? 那你呢?
[1:06:07] Christmas was awesome. We drove up into the mountains 圣诞节最棒了 我们开车到山里
[1:06:10] where they had the most amazing snow I’ve ever seen. 从没见过那么美的大雪
[1:06:12] – It was like powder. – Nice. – 那里的雪就像粉末一样 真不错!
[1:06:14] What about you, Jack? 你呢 杰克?
[1:06:15] I went up Skeleton Hill. It was the best. 我去了骷髅山那儿真的很棒
[1:06:18] Skeleton Hill? 骷髅山?
[1:06:19] I hate that place! 我不喜欢那个地方!
[1:06:20] Should be called Garbage Hill. 那个地方应该叫做垃圾山
[1:06:22] I know, right? I left my old lightning sled up there last time I was up. 我上次去的时候 我把旧雪橇扔在那里了
[1:06:26] It was the crappiest piece o’ junk. 破的不能再破了
[1:06:28] Went back the next day and someone had taken it. 我第二天再去那里的时候 竟然不见了
[1:06:30] Hey, maybe a homeless guy wanted to go sledding. 可能是流浪汉想用它滑雪吧
[1:06:32] Yeah. 对 对 对
[1:06:34] New precept. 新的箴言
[1:06:36] Your deeds are your monuments. 一个人的善举将万古流芳
[1:06:38] Archaeologists found these words inscribed 考古学家在古埃及坟墓的墙壁上
[1:06:40] on the walls of an ancient Egyptian tomb. 发现了这句话
[1:06:42] Can anybody tell me what they mean? 现在有谁知道这句话的意思么?
[1:06:46] Summer? 莎莫?
[1:06:51] I think it means that the things we do 我认为这句话的意思是
[1:06:54] are the things that matter most. 我们的所作所为是很重要的
[1:06:56] Excellent. Anybody else? 很好 还有谁要回答的?
[1:07:01] Hey, Summer. 莎莫 等一下
[1:07:04] Hey. You okay? 有事吗?
[1:07:07] Yeah. Fine. Just… 恩…那个…
[1:07:10] This is gonna sound stupid, but… 你可能会觉得我说的话有点傻 但是…
[1:07:14] do you know why Auggie stopped liking me? 你知道为什么奥吉不理我了吗?
[1:07:17] You should ask him. 你应该自己去问他
[1:07:19] I have, but ever since Halloween, he just won’t talk to me. 我想问他 但是自从万圣节以后 他就不理我了
[1:07:24] I mean… You know what? I don’t care. Sorry. 我想… 算了 我不问了 对不起打扰了
[1:07:27] Ghostface. 鬼脸
[1:07:31] Wait, wait, what? 等等 什么?
[1:07:32] That’s all I can tell you. 我只能告诉你这么多了
[1:07:39] Okay… 好吧…
[1:07:40] Now that we’ve finished our tests, 测验已经结束了
[1:07:42] I want you all to start thinking about 该来计划下我们
[1:07:44] our fifth grade science fair projects. 五年级的科学竞赛项目内容了
[1:07:46] Which you will need to work on to have ready after spring break. 春假之后就要开始着手准备了
[1:07:50] Okay? Now it could be about anything. 明白了吗 主题不限
[1:08:07] The point is to create something you’re excited about. 重点是你们喜欢自己的作品
[1:08:11] Something you’re proud to show. 乐意展现自己的作品
[1:08:13] Mr. Will? 威尔同学?
[1:08:18] Something more important to think about? 你在想什么比老师说的更重要的事么?
[1:08:20] No. 没有
[1:08:21] So, it’ll be teams of two. 现在 两位同学组成一组
[1:08:24] Your partner will be your tablemate. 你们要和同桌合作
[1:08:27] Uh, Ms. Petosa? 佩托沙老师
[1:08:29] I know we’re supposed to be in pairs, 我知道我们应该是两人一组
[1:08:30] but Jack, Amos and I had this science fair project idea 但是杰克 阿莫斯和我早就想好了一个科学竞赛项目
[1:08:33] that we wanted to work on together. 我们想三个人一起做
[1:08:34] Okay, maybe we can switch. 好的 我想你们可以调整…
[1:08:36] Uh, no. 不用了
[1:08:37] Sorry? 什么?
[1:08:38] What? 怎么了?
[1:08:39] No, um, it’s okay. I’ll stay with who I’ve got. 不了 我就和我的同桌一组吧
[1:08:45] I’ll stick with Auggie. 我就和奥吉一个组
[1:08:51] Hey! What did you do that for? 杰克 为什么要那么做?
[1:08:53] Dude, I don’t want to switch. 我不想换
[1:08:55] Why not? Do you really wanna be partners with that freak? 为什么不换?难道你真想和那个怪物一组么?
[1:09:07] Dear Mr. Tushman, I’m very sorry for punching Julian. 土什曼先生 我很抱歉打了朱利安
[1:09:12] It was wrong of me to do that. 这样做是不对的
[1:09:14] I know you may need to expel me, 我知道你可能会开除我
[1:09:16] but I’d still rather not say why I did what I did. 但是我不想解释我为什么动手
[1:09:22] It might get Julian in trouble, too, 那样可能会让朱利安陷入麻烦
[1:09:24] – and that’s not fair. – Stop! – 那对他不公平 – 不要打了!
[1:09:26] Sincerely, Jack Will. 杰克·威尔
[1:09:30] Dear Mr. Will, one thing I’ve learned in 20 years in education 亲爱的 威尔同学 我二十年的教育生涯让我明白
[1:09:37] is that there are two sides to every story. 每件事都有两面性
[1:09:40] So I think I can imagine what started the fight. 其实我能想到你们俩打架的原因
[1:09:45] While nothing justifies striking another student 虽然殴打同学的行为不能接受
[1:09:50] I know good friends are worth defending. 但是我知道友情是值得捍卫的
[1:09:53] So, after your 2-day suspension 所以 在你停课两天后
[1:09:57] your scholarship will be waiting for you. 你依然可以获得你的奖学金
[1:10:01] Just keep up the good work. 要继续努力 天天向上
[1:10:03] And keep being the fine boy we all know you to be. 努力做个好孩子 我们都知道你会成为一个好孩子
[1:10:06] Sincerely, Mr. Tushman. 土什曼
[1:10:14] What’s so wrong with me not telling you about a stupid play? 这部话剧没什么大不了的 我没告诉你们有什么错?
[1:10:17] I’m not even in it. I’m just doing the lights. 我都不上台表演 我只是控制灯光
[1:10:19] Well your boyfriend is in it. 你的男朋友会演
[1:10:20] And don’t you think we would like to see him? 你不觉得我们会想去看看你的男朋友吗?
[1:10:22] No, I don’t! 不是的!
[1:10:23] Look, let’s all calm down for a second. 大家 都冷静一下
[1:10:25] You know, you’ve been really good 妈妈你知道 我长这么大
[1:10:26] at leaving me alone my whole life. 你都没有管我 真的挺好的
[1:10:29] So why are you suddenly so interested, huh? 所以为什么你突然间就关心起我的生活了呢?
[1:10:31] Are you bored now that Auggie’s in school? 奥吉去上学了 你现在没事可干了吗?
[1:10:33] Your thesis not going well? 还是你的论文写的不顺利吗?
[1:10:35] Nate, could you please excuse us? 内特 你能回避一下吗?
[1:10:37] – Izzy, she doesn’t mean it. – Nate! 她应该不是故意的 内特!
[1:10:46] What are they saying down there? 她们在那里说什么呢?
[1:10:47] They, my friend, are saying a lotta things. 她们在说好多事情
[1:10:50] None of which concern us. 跟我们都没关系
[1:10:52] Let’s see your new Minecraft world. 看看你的“我的世界”游戏吧
[1:10:55] ‘Cause we might be moving to it. 我们俩可能会搬到游戏中呢
[1:11:08] So, are we going to see the play? 所以 我们会去看那个话剧吗?
[1:11:12] Um… 这个…
[1:11:13] I hadn’t realized what the play was 我之前并不知道话剧的内容
[1:11:16] and I don’t think it will be of any interest to a kid your age. 而且我觉得你这么小 应该不会对那种话剧感兴趣
[1:11:20] Yeah, uh, you’d get totally bored. 对啊 如果去看你会觉得很无聊的
[1:11:24] Are you and Dad going? 你和爸爸会去吗?
[1:11:26] Daddy’ll go. And I’m gonna stay here with you. 爸爸会去 我和你待在家里
[1:11:29] What? 什么?
[1:11:31] So now you’re gonna punish me by not going? 所以你现在跟我斗气 不去看话剧了?
[1:11:33] Well, you didn’t want me to go in the first place, remember? 好吧 你一开始就不想我去的 记得吗?
[1:11:36] Well, now that you know about it, of course, I want you to come. 现在你都知道了 我肯定是想你去的啊
[1:11:40] What are you talking about? 你们在说什么??
[1:11:41] Nothing. 没什么
[1:11:47] You’re lying. 你们在撒谎
[1:11:48] It’s just something to do with Via’s school, honey. 亲爱的 只是维娅的学校一些事情
[1:11:51] You just don’t want your fancy high school friends 你不想你高中的好朋友
[1:11:53] to know your brother’s a freak, huh? 知道你的弟弟是一个怪物 对不对?
[1:11:55] – Auggie! – Auggie, that’s not true. 奥吉! 奥吉! 不是那样的
[1:11:57] Stop lying to me, I’m not an idiot, I know what’s going on! 不要再骗我了 我又不傻 我知道是怎么回事儿!
[1:12:09] Daisy girl? 黛西 你怎么了?
[1:12:12] Auggie. Come on. 快起来 奥吉
[1:12:14] It’s okay, I don’t wanna go 没事 我不想去
[1:12:15] to your stupid high school anyway. I don’t care. 那个破学校了 我不在乎
[1:12:17] Auggie, not everything in the world is about you. 奥吉 不是所有的事情都是和你有关的
[1:12:22] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[1:12:38] You’re gonna be fine, girlie. 你会好起来的 小宝贝
[1:12:39] Daddy’s gonna meet me there. Take care of your brother. 爸爸会跟我在医院见面 照顾好你的弟弟
[1:12:42] Yeah. 好的
[1:12:43] Okay. All right. 没事的
[1:13:02] Did Daisy really bite Mom? 黛西真的咬了妈妈吗?
[1:13:05] Well, um, she was whimpering. 她当时一直哼哼
[1:13:10] And then Mom tried to pick her up and Daisy bit her. 妈妈想把它抱起来 然后黛西咬了妈妈
[1:13:14] Do you think the vet can fix her? 你觉得兽医可以治好黛西吗?
[1:13:18] She was in a lot of pain, Auggie. 它很难受 奥吉
[1:13:22] She’s really old. 黛西真的很老了
[1:13:29] Auggie? 奥吉?
[1:13:32] I want you to come to my play. Okay? 我想你去看我的话剧 好吗?
[1:13:36] Really? 真的吗?
[1:13:39] Really. 真的
[1:14:54] Every time I came home from the hospital, Daisy was here. 每次我从医院回家 黛西都会在门口等我
[1:15:02] She was a real friend. 黛西是我真正的朋友
[1:15:05] And real friends are hard to find. 真正的朋友很难找的
[1:16:58] Excuse me. 抱歉让一下
[1:16:59] Sorry. Thank you. 对不起谢谢
[1:17:05] – This is perfect. – Here we go. Good seats. 太棒了 这个位置不错
[1:17:08] Here. See if you can find Via’s name in there, honey. 这里 亲爱的 看看能不能找到维娅的名字
[1:17:12] Glasses. Oh, no! I think I forgot my glasses. 眼镜!糟了 我好像忘记带眼镜了
[1:17:17] Auggie, you’re missing a great episode of Hoarders, right here. 奥吉 千万别错过囤积者电视剧 这里
[1:17:21] Starring your mom’s purse. 妈妈的手提包太精彩了
[1:17:26] You ready? 准备好了吗?
[1:17:27] Are you supposed to be in the girls’ dressing room? 你不该来女更衣室吧
[1:17:30] Just wanted to wish you good luck. 就是想给你打打气
[1:17:31] “Break a leg”, not “Good luck.” 演出成功 不是 祝你好运
[1:17:34] You, too. 你也是
[1:17:36] Anyone cheering you on tonight? 今晚有人替你加油吗?
[1:17:39] Uh, yeah, my mom invited 是的 我妈妈把
[1:17:43] the entire block. 街坊都请来了
[1:17:44] It’s gonna be really embarrassing. 这下真的太尴尬了
[1:17:46] You? 你呢?
[1:17:49] Uh, my dad is on his belated honeymoon. 我爸爸正在度蜜月
[1:17:52] And my mom’s in a funk. 我妈妈有些焦虑
[1:17:54] But maybe she’ll come tomorrow. 所以她明天可能会来吧
[1:17:59] Well, um, Via’s family will cheer you on. 没事的 维娅的家人会为你加油的
[1:18:03] You’ll be great tonight. 今晚你会表演的很好的
[1:18:16] Honey, just enjoy the play. 亲爱的 好好的看表演就可以了
[1:18:18] Okay. 好
[1:18:23] All right, go get ’em. 好 去找他们吧
[1:18:26] – Mr. Davenport… – Hmm. 达文波特老师…
[1:18:27] I’m really sorry, but I can’t go on tonight. 我很抱歉 但是我今晚不能演了
[1:18:29] I don’t feel well. I think I might throw up. 我有点难受 可能要吐了
[1:18:31] Okay, everybody gets nervous. 没事的 谁都会紧张的
[1:18:32] You know, when I did my Hamlet, 你知道 当我演哈姆雷特时
[1:18:33] I threw up every night. You’re gonna be fine. 我每晚都会呕吐 你会好起来的
[1:18:35] Just do it. You’ll have all of spring break to recover. 上台去演吧 等你放春假 有的是时间休息
[1:18:37] Mr. Davenport, you’re not listening. I’m not going on. 达文波特先生 你不理解我的意思 我不演了
[1:18:44] Are you kidding me? 你在和我开玩笑吗?
[1:18:45] I’m really sorry, but Via knows all the lines. She can do it. 我很抱歉 但是台词维娅都会背 她可以表演的
[1:18:50] Then go find her then. 好吧 那赶紧去找她
[1:18:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:18:57] Hi. 放松
[1:19:10] This play is called Our Town. 这个话剧叫我们的小镇
[1:19:13] It was written by Thornton Wilder. 作者是桑顿·怀尔德
[1:19:16] The name of our town is Grover’s Corners, New Hampshire. 我们镇 格罗威尔 新罕布什尔州
[1:19:21] Just across the Massachusetts line. 正好位于马萨诸塞州线的边界上
[1:19:23] Is this… Is this really happening? 这…这真的发生了吗?
[1:19:25] Yes, you’re going on as Emily. Only you don’t have much time. 是的 你要演艾米丽了 马上就要上场了
[1:19:27] Well, I don’t even know if I’m gonna remember all of my lines. 我都不知道有没有记住所有台词
[1:19:30] You’ll be great. Justin’ll help you through it. 没问题的 贾斯汀会帮助你的
[1:19:32] Where is she? 她在哪里?
[1:19:33] Via, you’re on in two minutes. 维娅 两分钟后你就要上台了
[1:19:35] Why, why are you doing this? 为什么 为什么你要这样做?
[1:19:37] I told you. I feel sick. 我跟你说过了 我不舒服
[1:19:41] We’ve got a factory in our town, too. You hear it? 在我们的小镇上有一座工厂 你听得见么?
[1:19:46] Hey, it’s okay. Hey, break a leg. 没事的 祝你演出成功
[1:19:49] Makes blankets. Cartwrights own it and it brung ’em a fortune. 做毛毯的 卡特莱特一家开的 赚了很多钱
[1:19:57] Children, now I won’t have it. 孩子们 我看不下去了
[1:19:59] Breakfast is just as good as any other meal. 早餐和其他餐一样重要
[1:20:01] And I won’t have you gobbling like wolves. 不能这么狼吞虎咽的
[1:20:03] It’ll stunt your growth. That’s a fact. 你会长不高的 我是说真的
[1:20:05] Miranda looks so different. 你看米兰达真是大变样了
[1:20:07] That’s not Miranda, it’s Via. 那不是米兰达 是维娅
[1:20:10] – What? – It’s Via. 什么?维娅
[1:20:13] Oh, great. 太棒了
[1:20:15] As for me, I’d rather have my children healthy than bright. 要我说 我宁愿我孩子都健健康康的而不是有多大的成就
[1:20:19] I’m both, Mama, you know I am. 妈妈 这两点我都能做到
[1:20:22] I’m the brightest girl in school for my age. 我是我们年纪最聪明的孩子
[1:20:25] I have a wonderful memory. 我的记性很棒
[1:20:27] Eat your breakfast. 先吃早餐吧
[1:20:36] Hmm. Your stomach flu got better fast. 看起来你的胃好转的很快
[1:20:40] Sorry, sir, just jitters. 对不起 我只是有点紧张
[1:20:41] I’ll be ready by tomorrow night. 我明天晚上会准备好的
[1:20:44] She’s doing very well. 她演得真不错
[1:20:52] I can’t. I can’t go on. 我不能 我不能继续
[1:20:59] It goes so fast. 生命流逝的太快了
[1:21:02] We don’t even have time to look at one another. 我们甚至都没有时间来看看彼此
[1:21:05] I didn’t realize. 以前我没想到
[1:21:07] So all that was going on and we never noticed? 这么多事发生 我们却从未注意到
[1:21:12] Take me back. Up the hill. To my grave. 把我带回去 带上山 回到到我的坟墓
[1:21:18] But first, wait, one more look. 首先 等一下 我再看一眼
[1:21:26] Goodbye. Goodbye, world. 再见了 世界
[1:21:32] Goodbye, Grover’s Corners. 再见了 格罗威尔
[1:21:36] Mama. 再见了妈妈
[1:21:38] And Papa. 再见了爸爸
[1:21:41] Goodbye to clocks ticking. 再见了 滴答作响的时钟
[1:21:45] And food. And coffee. 再见了食物 再见了咖啡
[1:21:51] And hot baths. And sleeping. 再见了热水澡 再见了睡眠
[1:21:57] And waking up. 再见了苏醒
[1:22:03] Oh, Earth… 再见了地球…
[1:22:06] You’re too wonderful for anybody to realize you. 你是那么精彩 令人捉摸不透
[1:22:15] Blow out the candles. Ready? Take a big breath. 吹灭蜡烛准备 深呼吸
[1:22:21] Ha! We did it. Did you make a wish? 吹灭了 你许愿了吗?
[1:22:24] I wished for a brother. 我希望要一个弟弟
[1:22:26] You did? 是吗
[1:22:31] Happy birthday, honey. 生日快乐 亲爱的
[1:23:20] Via! 维娅!
[1:23:21] Oh, my God! 太棒了!
[1:23:23] That was incredible! 真是太精彩了!
[1:23:25] – It was just a play. – It wasn’t “just” anything. – 那只是舞台剧而已 – 咱们能说是”而已”呢
[1:23:26] – You were amazing! – You were great, Via! – 你们太棒了! – 维娅 你真的太棒了
[1:23:28] Amazing! 太厉害了!
[1:23:29] Oh, Auggie. 奥吉
[1:23:54] And then there was the nurse… 后来护士来了…
[1:23:55] Yeah. 是啊
[1:23:57] …who farted, and I don’t use that word a lot, about 100 times. 那个放了很多个屁的护士 不好意思我平时不用这个字眼的
[1:24:00] Honey, that was you. 亲爱的 放屁的是你
[1:24:02] To put it delicately. 我说的很委婉吧
[1:24:04] I don’t know how else to say it. 这话不知道该怎么说
[1:24:05] It’s not true. 绝对不是真的
[1:24:06] – Busted now! – No, it’s not… – 露馅了吧! – 不 不是…
[1:24:08] Anyone? Raise your hand 有谁想换话题就举手吧
[1:24:10] if you wanna change the subject and save us from this story. 别再讲这个故事了
[1:24:12] All right, I will. I will. Um, what is that? 好吧 我来 我来 嗯 那是什么?
[1:24:16] Oh that is Jack and Auggie’s science fair project. 那是杰克和奥吉和的科学竞赛项目
[1:24:20] Not to be confused with an eyesore 别以为它就是个
[1:24:22] in the middle of the room. 客厅中央毁坏市容的东西
[1:24:23] No, but what is it? 不会的 但是到底是什么啊?
[1:24:25] Well, I don’t know. I guess it’s like a… Yeah. 嗯 我不知道 我想应该是个… 嗯
[1:24:28] Follow me, you’ll see. 跟我来吧 你就懂了
[1:24:29] Oh, okay. 好啊
[1:24:30] Come on! 快来!
[1:24:32] All right. 好的
[1:24:33] – Sweet. – What? – 好美啊 – 什么啊?
[1:24:35] Are you kidding me? I cannot believe you just did that. 你在开玩笑吗? 你竟敢那样说我 简直难以置信
[1:24:39] Go, go, go. Okay. But just no kissing. 快 快 快 但是不许亲亲啊
[1:24:42] Seen a lotta horror movies end this way. 很多恐怖电影的结局都是这样
[1:24:45] We’re gonna open the apertures in 3, 2, 1. 马上要开启光圈了 3 2 1
[1:24:53] It’s a camera obscura. 啊 这是个暗箱
[1:24:56] Yeah. He’s ten. 你猜对了 他才10岁
[1:25:00] Oh, my God, that was so cool. 天啊 真是太酷了
[1:25:02] Cinema history come to life. 感觉就像老式电影一样
[1:25:04] All right, people, single file. 注意了 所有人 排好一队
[1:25:07] Step right up for an amazing camera obscura. 快过来欣赏神奇的暗箱展示
[1:25:11] Step right up to witness Earth’s greatest mystery, the volcano. 快来看看地球最神秘的火山吧
[1:25:14] Okay, we’re gonna open the apertures in… 准备好 马上要打开光圈了…
[1:25:21] – Whoa! – That’s awesome! 那真是厉害了!
[1:25:32] Jack and Auggie. 杰克和奥吉
[1:25:38] Dude! 兄弟!
[1:25:42] – See, you have to go… – No, I did. – 你看 你需要打开… – 我知道 我弄了
[1:26:08] Okay, now I’ll go. 好吧 轮到我了
[1:26:26] Let’s go, let’s go. 快点 快点
[1:26:29] Everybody get in here. 大家都快进来
[1:26:30] Find your seats. 坐到座位上
[1:26:32] We good today? It’s gonna be a good one, guys. 你们今天都还好吗 这句话特别好 各位
[1:26:35] All right. Everybody inside. 好啦 所有人都进来
[1:26:38] Come on. New month, new precept. 来吧 新的一个月 来个新的箴言
[1:26:40] Look at him. 哈哈 快看他
[1:26:42] Hey, where’s Auggie? 嘿 奥吉在哪呢?
[1:26:44] Right there. 就在那呢
[1:26:47] Hey, hey, hey. Why are we running in the hallway? 嘿 嘿 嘿 你们在走廊里跑什么?
[1:26:58] Auggie, you okay? 奥吉 你还好吗?
[1:26:59] Yeah. Everything’s fine. I’m late for class. 嗯 挺好的 我快迟到了
[1:27:04] Hey. Hey, hey, hey. 嘿 嘿嘿 嘿
[1:27:06] Auggie, you know if you need help you can ask for it. 奥吉 你需要帮助的时候 就来找我
[1:27:08] You’re not alone. 你不孤独的
[1:27:09] I know. 我知道
[1:27:18] Amos. 阿莫斯
[1:27:22] You know something about this? 你知道这是怎么回事吗?
[1:27:30] You understand? 你明白吗?
[1:27:32] We take bullying very seriously at this school. 在这个学校 我们认为霸凌是很严重的行为
[1:27:36] There is zero tolerance. 是绝对不能容忍的
[1:27:39] Excuse me, can you explain what’s going on here? 不好意思 你能解释下现在是怎么回事么
[1:27:44] Wasn’t Julian the one who got punched in the mouth? 难道不是有人往朱利安嘴上打了一拳吗?
[1:27:46] If there’s any bullying going on, it isn’t my son. 如果有人受欺负的话 那也应该是我的儿子
[1:28:00] You wrote that, Julian? 朱利安 是你写的么?
[1:28:02] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[1:28:03] That one note was on the back of a class photo. 这句话是写在班级合照后面的
[1:28:08] Your son photoshopped Auggie out of it. 你儿子把奥吉的照片修掉了
[1:28:14] No. No, he didn’t. I did. 不 不是的 他没有 是我做的
[1:28:18] Of course, I didn’t think that he would bring it to school. 不过 我没想到他竟然会把照片拿到学校来
[1:28:21] But when our friends come over and they see that picture, 我想的是 我希望我的朋友们来到我家里 看到这张照片的时候
[1:28:23] I want them to ask about our son. 关心的是我儿子
[1:28:24] Not the Pullmans’. 而不是普尔曼的儿子
[1:28:26] Mrs. Albans. 奥尔本斯太太
[1:28:29] When we pressed Auggie, he showed us these other notes 我们问了奥吉 他给我们看了这其它这些小纸条
[1:28:34] that your son left in his locker and his desk. 你的儿子把它们放在他的储物柜 课桌里
[1:28:41] Chair. 还有椅子上
[1:28:47] Okay, look, if no one else is gonna 好吧 听着 如果大家都不敢
[1:28:48] have the courage to say it, then I guess I will. 说实话 那就只能我说了
[1:28:52] These kids are too young to be dealing with this sort of thing. 这些孩子太小 处理不好这种事
[1:28:54] Julian has had nightmares because of that kid. 因为那个孩子 朱利安老做噩梦
[1:28:56] – Did you know that? – Sarah. – 你知道吗? – 沙拉
[1:28:58] We had to take him to a child psychologist 我们要带他看儿童心理医生
[1:29:00] to help him deal with his night terrors. 为了让他晚上不再做噩梦
[1:29:02] It’s just a two-day suspension. 只是停课两天而已
[1:29:05] You’ll stay home from the nature preserve trip. 自然保护区的游学活动你不能参加了
[1:29:07] That’s all. 就这样
[1:29:08] Two days for a couple of notes from a kid? 小孩子写的几张纸条就要停课两天
[1:29:13] After all the money that we have poured into this school? 那我们给学校赞助的那么多钱呢
[1:29:16] We have a lot of friends on the school board, Mr. Tushman. 土什曼校长 学校董事会有很多都是我的朋友
[1:29:21] Well, I have more. 我的朋友更多
[1:29:23] So what would you have us do? 所以你想让我们怎么做呢?
[1:29:24] Bend over backwards for every single person in the world? 照顾全世界每个人的感受吗
[1:29:28] Nobody can get their feelings hurt ever? 谁都不能被伤害到感情 是么?
[1:29:31] You are not doing these kids any favors. 你这样做对小孩子没好处的
[1:29:34] Mrs. Albans, Auggie can’t change the way he looks. 奥尔本斯太太 奥吉改变不了他的相貌
[1:29:40] So, maybe we can change the way we see. 也许我们可以改变我们的眼光
[1:29:49] Yes. 好吧
[1:29:50] I will be sure to tell that to the real world. 你去跟这个真实残酷的世界说这些吧
[1:29:54] Thank you for this. We won’t be back in the fall. 谢谢你这番说教 明年开学我们不来了
[1:30:01] Mom. I like this school. 妈 我喜欢这个学校
[1:30:05] Mom. I have friends, Dad. 妈 我朋友都在这 爸爸
[1:30:08] Let’s go, Julian. 我们走吧 朱利安
[1:30:10] Come on. 走吧
[1:30:18] Mr. Tushman. 土什曼校长
[1:30:23] I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[1:30:27] I know you are, Julian. 我知道的 朱利安
[1:30:45] – He’s not even looking at us. – Oh. 他连看都不看我们一眼
[1:31:17] This is gonna be epic. Race ya! 这次肯定很好玩儿 看谁快!
[1:32:17] – The sound of joy! – Ah… 真是愉悦的声音
[1:32:25] All right. I want you to close your eyes, 好了 我想让你闭上眼睛
[1:32:27] because I have a surprise for you. 我给你准备了个惊喜
[1:32:30] Do you take requests? 我能提要求么?
[1:32:33] Not before 9:45. 晚上9点45之前不行
[1:32:36] Okay. 好了
[1:32:38] Open your eyes. 睁开眼吧
[1:32:42] No! Are you… You finished your thesis! 不会吧!你完… 你完成了你的论文!
[1:32:45] Let’s get drunk. 我们好好喝一杯吧
[1:32:46] Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. 等等 等等 别心急
[1:32:50] Wait a minute. A double surprise, surprise. 嘿 这是什么 双重惊喜
[1:32:55] Okay. 好吧
[1:32:56] – Go ahead. – Nothin’s gonna – 快啊 – 不会跳出来
[1:32:58] – jump out at me, is it? – No. – 什么东西吧? – 不会
[1:33:00] Givin’ me the eyes. 你这眼神…
[1:33:02] What’s in here? I’m kind of scared… 里面是什么啊? 我有点儿害怕了…
[1:33:07] Good, right? 喜欢吧?
[1:33:09] I’m just gonna keep that in the box for now. 还是先把它放在盒子里吧
[1:33:11] Does that merit a kiss? Come here. 是不是该亲我一下? 快过来
[1:33:15] More than a kiss. 多亲你一下
[1:33:17] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:33:19] Alright, kids! Let’s give a big warm welcome to the William Heath School! 注意了 孩子们!让我们热烈的欢迎威廉希思中学!
[1:33:24] The Glover Academy! And Beecher Prep! 格洛弗学院! 比彻预科中学!
[1:33:28] Last chance to get popcorn! 这是领爆米花的最后机会!
[1:33:29] Hello. 嗨
[1:33:31] Okay! 好了!
[1:33:32] Welcome to the 23rd annual 欢迎参加布罗德伍德自然保护区第23届
[1:33:35] Big Movie Saturday in the Broarwood Nature Reserve! 年度周六大电影活动!
[1:33:43] Tonight’s movie will be… 今晚要播放的电影是…
[1:33:45] The Wizard of Oz! 绿野仙踪!
[1:33:47] Yay! 好!
[1:33:51] Hey, dude. You wanna go outside? 嘿 兄弟 你想去外面么?
[1:33:53] Why? 为什么啊?
[1:33:54] We can watch this movie any time. 电影什么时候都能看
[1:34:14] Aw, man, I need to pee. 老兄 我要尿尿
[1:34:16] Wanna go back? 要回去尿么?
[1:34:18] Nah, I’ll just go over here. 不要 我到这边就好了
[1:34:19] Like in the subways? That’s gross. 啊 就像在地铁里那样吗? 好恶心
[1:34:22] No. This is gross. 才不是 这才恶心
[1:34:33] Look at that. 看那里
[1:34:35] What? What are you lookin’ at? 什么?你在看什么?
[1:34:39] I’m going up there someday. 总有一天我会上去的
[1:34:42] Well, I’m going down here right now, so… 好吧 我要先在这尿一泡….
[1:34:44] I gotta go, too, now. 现在 我也想嘘嘘了
[1:34:46] You go there. I’ll go here. Don’t look. 那你去那边 我在这儿 不许偷看
[1:34:51] What do we got here? 看啊 我们找到什么了
[1:34:52] Couple of losers stinkin’ up the woods. 树林里竟然有俩小屁孩儿
[1:34:56] Holy crap! Look at his face! 我的天啊!看看他的脸!
[1:34:59] He’s a freak! 他是个怪胎
[1:35:01] Jesus, I’ve never seen anything that ugly in my life. 天啊 我这辈子从来没见过这么丑的东西
[1:35:03] Maybe it’s an orc. 可能他是个半兽人
[1:35:04] – Dude, let’s go. – Go where? – 伙计 我们走 – 想去哪?
[1:35:06] Hey, talkin’ to you, Gollum. 嘿 我跟你说话呢 咕噜(指环王人物)
[1:35:07] This the one mask to rule them all? My precious. 你用这个面具统治魔界么 我的宝贝
[1:35:11] Hey, what’s your problem? 嘿 你有意见么
[1:35:17] Your boyfriend’s my problem. 我对你朋友有意见
[1:35:18] Hey! Leave him alone. 嘿 不许欺负他
[1:35:20] What are you gonna do about it? 你能把我怎么样?
[1:35:23] – Get outta my way. – No. – 你给我让开 – 我不
[1:35:25] I said get outta my way! 我说给我让开!
[1:35:27] I said no! 我说不行!
[1:35:29] Yo, Jack, what’s up, man? 呦 杰克 你在干嘛呢 朋友?
[1:35:31] What’s this? More little freaks? 这是什么? 更多小屁孩来了?
[1:35:33] What you call us, hick? 乡巴佬 你叫我们什么?
[1:35:34] Come on, prep boy. 来啊 小学生
[1:35:39] Guys, stop! 你们快停下来!
[1:35:42] Guys, stop it! 你们住手!
[1:35:45] Guys, stop! 快住手!
[1:35:46] Just stop, please! Stop! 快住手,求求你们了!住手!
[1:35:49] Just go! 快走!
[1:35:55] Oh, man! Dude! Come on! Let’s go! 兄弟!老兄!快跑!我们快跑!
[1:35:59] Let’s get out! 我们得逃走!
[1:36:09] – Are you okay? – Uh… 你还好吗?
[1:36:11] Dude, you’re bleeding. 兄弟 你流血了!
[1:36:14] What was that? Something’s coming. 那是什么声音? 有人来了
[1:36:17] Amos? 是阿莫斯么?
[1:36:19] Jack! 杰克!
[1:36:20] – Over here! – Amos, come on! – 在这儿呢! – 阿莫斯 快过来!
[1:36:24] They follow you? 他们追过来了吗?
[1:36:26] I think we lost ’em. 我觉得已经把他们甩掉了
[1:36:33] How did you guys know we needed help? 你们怎么知道我们有危险的?
[1:36:36] We saw them follow you out of the lodge. 我们看见他们跟着你们从木屋出来了
[1:36:37] I think they were seventh graders. They were huge. 他们应该是七年级的学生 长得真高
[1:36:40] Thanks, guys. 谢谢了伙计们
[1:36:43] You totally saved our butts. 你们救了我们
[1:36:45] Yeah, thanks, guys. 是啊 谢谢你们
[1:36:50] You know, it was cool how you stood your ground, little dude. 小家伙 你刚刚挺身而出的样子很酷
[1:38:17] Hi! 嗨
[1:38:19] Oh, my gosh, I missed you so much! Mmm. 天哪 我想死你了!
[1:38:22] – See you later, Auggie! – Bye! – 再见 奥吉 – 拜
[1:38:24] How are you? 怎么样?
[1:38:25] Good. And guess what? I got in a fight. 很好 你猜怎么着? 我打架了
[1:38:27] Oh my God, you’re bleeding! Are you okay? 上帝啊 你流血了! 你没事吧?
[1:38:30] What happened? 发生什么事了?
[1:38:31] Auggie got in a fight. 奥吉打架了
[1:38:34] That’s terrible. I’m sorry. 太糟糕了 我很抱歉
[1:38:36] – Did you win? – Nate! – 你赢了吗? – 内特!
[1:38:38] Well, I’m getting a vibe like maybe he won. 但是 我只是有种感觉 他可能赢了
[1:38:42] Did you? 赢了吗?
[1:38:43] Yeah. And guess what? They were seventh graders. 嗯 你猜怎么着 他们是七年级的
[1:38:46] Yes! 太棒了!
[1:38:48] See you later, buddy! 再见 兄弟!
[1:38:50] Bye! 再见!
[1:38:53] Fighting is bad, Auggie. 打架是不对的 奥吉
[1:38:54] – Bye, Mr. and Mrs. P. – Goodbye. – 再见 普先生和太太 – 再见
[1:38:57] See you at graduation, Auggie. 毕业典礼见 奥吉
[1:39:03] Looking sharp. 看着真帅
[1:39:05] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢老爸
[1:39:06] I’m talking about me. 我在说自己呢
[1:39:08] Hey! Ah, you look good, too. 嘿 你也非常帅
[1:39:11] I think it’s safe to say the Pullman men are crushing it today. 我觉得今天普尔曼一家的帅哥们今天可是万人迷
[1:39:19] – You’ve come a long way, huh? – Yeah. – 你经历了很多 – 是的
[1:39:25] Auggie, I am proud of you for sticking it out. 奥吉 你能坚持下来 我真是感到很骄傲
[1:39:29] You didn’t think I would, did you? 你本来觉得我不行吧
[1:39:30] ‘Course I did. 当然不是!
[1:39:35] Okay, well, come on. 呃 好吧
[1:39:36] I mean, when you started you were still wearing 你那时候在公共场所
[1:39:38] the astronaut helmet in public. 还一直戴着你的那个宇航员头盔呢
[1:39:41] I love that helmet. I wish I knew where it was. 我很喜欢那个头盔的 要是能找到它就好了
[1:39:47] It’s in my office. 它就在我的书房里
[1:39:49] What? Dad! That was a gift. You had no right to hide it! 什么 爸爸!那可是给我的礼物 你不能把它藏起来!
[1:39:53] Auggie, Auggie, please, don’t be mad. 奥吉 奥吉 你千万别生我的气
[1:39:55] You gotta understand, you were wearing it all the time. 你要理解我 你那时候一直戴着它
[1:39:58] I never got to see you anymore. 我都看不到你的脸了
[1:40:00] I missed your face. 我想看到你的脸
[1:40:02] I know you don’t always like it, but I love it. 我知道你有时候不喜欢 但是我喜欢
[1:40:05] It’s my son’s face. 那是我儿子的脸
[1:40:10] I wanna see it. 我希望能看见它
[1:40:15] Do you forgive me? 你能原谅我吗?
[1:40:16] No. 不能
[1:40:20] Yes. 好吧
[1:40:23] Does Mom know? 妈妈知道吗?
[1:40:25] No. God, no, she’d kill me. 不知道 天啊 她会杀了我的
[1:40:28] But I can maybe find it, if you need it back. 但是如果你想要 我可以把它拿回来
[1:40:31] That’s okay. 不用了
[1:40:59] – Mom. – Yes? – 妈 – 嗯?
[1:41:01] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:41:04] For what? 为什么?
[1:41:05] Making me go to school. 谢谢你让我上学
[1:41:10] I was so mad at you sometimes. 我有时候生过你的气
[1:41:12] But I’m really happy to be here. 但是现在我很开心
[1:41:16] You really are a wonder, Auggie. 你是个奇迹 奥吉
[1:41:20] You are a wonder. 你是一位奇迹男孩
[1:41:45] Thank you, choir. That was beautiful. 谢谢合唱团 歌声太美了
[1:41:50] Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls, graduates. 女士们 先生们 男孩儿们和女孩儿们 毕业生们
[1:41:57] Final award this morning is the Henry Ward Beecher medal 今天的最后一个奖项是亨利沃德比彻奖牌
[1:42:02] to honor students who have been notable or exemplary. 将它授予一位表现突出 以身作则的学生
[1:42:08] Usually, it’s a “good works,” a service award. 一般来说 这是奖励乐于助人 的孩子
[1:42:14] But I came upon a passage that he wrote, 但是最近我读到了比彻曾经写下的一段话
[1:42:18] which made me realize that good works come in many forms. 让我想到乐于助人有很多种形式
[1:42:26] “Greatness,” he wrote, “lies not in being strong 他写道:“伟大并非在于力量的强大
[1:42:32] “but in the right using of strength. 而是你如何地去正确的使用你的力量”
[1:42:37] “He or she is the greatest 所有伟大的人 无论男女
[1:42:42] “whose strength carries up the most hearts 将自己的魅力化作力量
[1:42:46] “by the attraction of his own.” 影响周围的人
[1:42:53] Without further ado, this year, I am very proud 不再继续拖延了 今年 我非常自豪的
[1:42:59] to award the Henry Ward Beecher medal 把亨利沃德比彻奖章
[1:43:04] to the student whose quiet strength 颁发给这个 默默激励了
[1:43:09] has carried up the most hearts. 很多同学的孩子
[1:43:12] So, 下面
[1:43:14] will August Pullman please come up here to receive this award? 请奥吉斯特·普尔曼同学上台接受这一奖项
[1:43:52] You’re the best, dude! 你是最棒的 兄弟!
[1:43:58] Walking up towards that stage, I felt like I was floating. 走向舞台的时候 我感觉整个人在飘
[1:44:03] My heart was beating so fast. 我的心 跳的那么的快
[1:44:06] I didn’t really understand why I was getting a medal. 我真不懂自己为什么得到了这个奖项
[1:44:09] It’s not like I blew up the Death Star. 又不是我炸掉了死星(引用星战)
[1:44:12] All I did was get through fifth grade, just like everyone else here. 我只是和同学一样度过了5年级而已
[1:44:17] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[1:44:20] Here you go. That’s for you. 戴上吧 这个是给你的
[1:44:22] Then again, maybe that’s kind of the point. 其实 这就是最重要的吧
[1:44:26] Maybe the truth is, I’m really not so ordinary. 也许事实就是 我没有那么的普通
[1:44:31] Maybe if we knew what other people were thinking 如果你能看透每一个人的心
[1:44:34] we’d know that no one’s ordinary. 就会知道 没有人是普通的
[1:44:37] And we all deserve a standing ovation at least once in our lives. 每个人都值得大家站起来为他鼓掌一次
[1:44:43] My friends do. 我的朋友们值得
[1:44:49] My teachers do. 我的老师们值得
[1:44:52] My sister does for always being there for me. 我的姐姐值得 因为她永远支持我
[1:44:55] My dad does for always making us laugh. 我的爸爸值得 因为他总逗我们笑
[1:44:59] And my mom does the most. 特别是我妈妈
[1:45:01] For never giving up. On anything. 因为她从不放弃任何事情
[1:45:04] Especially, me. 特别是 我
[1:45:07] It’s like that last precept Mr. Browne gave us. 就像是布朗老师送给我们的最后一条箴言
[1:45:12] Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle. 善良一点 因为大家的一生都不容易
[1:45:16] And if you really wanna see what people are, 如果你想真正了解他人
[1:45:20] all you have to do… is look. 你只需要用心去看
2017年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Anything Else(奇招尽出)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Hollywood Ending(好莱坞式结局)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme