英文名称:Wish Dragon
年代:2021
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | What is this? | 搞什么 |
[01:35] | Don’t you know who I am? | 你不知道我是谁吗 |
[01:37] | I demand you open this gate! | 我命令你打开这扇门 |
[01:58] | Now, follow me. | 大家跟着我一起写 |
[02:00] | Carefully, just like this. | 要留神 像这样写 |
[02:04] | Okay, raise your paper. | 好了 把纸举起来 |
[02:09] | And with scales, some grass, some clouds. | 加上鳞片、青草和云朵 |
[02:21] | Stupid teacher. | 老师真笨 可恶 |
[02:40] | -Hi, Mom. -Hi, sweetie. | -嗨 妈妈 -嗨 亲爱的 |
[02:42] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[02:43] | There you are. Hungry? You want a snack? | 找到你了 饿了吗 吃不吃点心 |
[02:46] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[02:47] | -What’d you learn? -We learned about dragons. | -今天学到了什么 -学到什么是龙 |
[02:53] | -Your mom forgot you. She doesn’t– -Jimmy, stop. It’s rude. | -你妈妈忘记你了 她不… -吉米 别说了 没礼貌 |
[02:56] | You know it’s only the two of them. She’s trying her best. | 你明知道家里只有他母子俩 那个老妇人已经尽力了 |
[03:11] | I’m Li Na. | 我叫俐娜 |
[03:14] | I’m Din. | 我叫阿丁 |
[03:16] | You can walk home with me. | 我们一起走路回家吧 |
[03:19] | My dad’s always late. | 我爸爸总是迟到 |
[03:55] | I’m gonna get you! | 我要抓住你 |
[03:59] | -Which one? -This one. | -哪一只 -就这只 |
[04:01] | Fly, little Clucky! | 飞吧 小鸡 |
[04:04] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点再打给你 |
[04:05] | No, no, you first got to multiply the top by the bottom. | 你要用下面的数字乘以上面的数字 |
[04:10] | – Come here, little monkey. Up! | 过来 小猴子 爬上来 |
[04:12] | – Bye, Din! | 再见 阿丁 |
[04:16] | Hot! | 好烫 |
[04:50] | -You’re late! -I had to get the stuff! | -你迟到了 -我知道 我去把风筝弄来 |
[04:53] | All right, scales. Oh! Roller skates! | 好的 鳞片、滑冰鞋 |
[04:56] | Ready, set, awesome dragon kite! | 预备 起飞 超强的神龙风筝 |
[05:02] | I guess it didn’t work. | 看来失败了 |
[05:40] | Let’s make a promise to be best friends forever. | 我们来做个约定吧 我们要做永远的好朋友 |
[05:44] | Friends forever… | 友谊永固 |
[05:45] | …year by year, | 长长久久 |
[05:47] | upon this we will always swear. | 愿许携手共进誓 |
[05:54] | -Come on. It’s time to go. -Dad, we said– | -走吧 是时候离开了 -爸 我们说好… |
[05:57] | Li Na, we’ve been over this already. | 俐娜 我们说过好多次了 |
[06:10] | I have to go, Din. | 阿丁 我要离开了 |
[06:12] | But I fixed our kite. | 可是我刚把缝针修好了 |
[06:18] | Come along, Li Na. | 走吧 俐娜 |
[06:20] | Take care, kiddo. | 孩子 保重 |
[06:24] | Bye, Din. | 再见 阿丁 |
[06:29] | Eyes ahead, Na Na. | 娜娜 往前看 |
[06:31] | We’re off to a… a better life, and we have to leave this one behind. | 我们要往更好的生活前进 只能放下这些日子 |
[07:01] | Okay, uh, next up, | 好的 下一个 |
[07:03] | 235 Gao Shue Street. | 国顺路 235号 |
[07:07] | -Delivery! -Thank you! | -外卖到 -谢谢 |
[07:08] | You’re welcome! | 不客气 |
[07:14] | -Delivery! Have a nice day! -Thank you! | -外卖到 祝你有个美好的一天 -谢谢 |
[07:21] | -Delivery! Welcome! | 外卖到 |
[07:22] | -Thank you. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[07:23] | -Delivery! -Thank you. | -外卖到 -谢谢 |
[07:28] | -Delivery! -Thank you. | -外卖到 -谢谢 |
[07:35] | Oh, Wei! Wei, Wei, Wei, Wei! | 阿伟 |
[07:37] | Din? Be careful. | 阿丁 小心点 |
[07:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:41] | -Wei! Old buddy… | 阿伟 我们是老朋友了 |
[07:43] | -Dude, you gotta watch where you’re going. | 老兄 看路啊 |
[07:45] | -Think you could get the assignment? | 你可以帮我去领取作业吗 |
[07:47] | -You haven’t been to class in two weeks. | 你干吗这么拼搏 你已经缺课两星期了 |
[07:49] | I gotta earn extra cash for this thing I’m working on. | 我要多挣点钱去 |
[07:53] | Thing? Wait a minute, does this have to do with that girl? | 等一下 跟那个女孩有关吗 |
[07:56] | What? No. | 什么 才没有呢 |
[07:58] | Maybe. | 有吧 |
[07:59] | Okay, it’s her birthday. I’m planning something special. | 我认了 她的生日快到了 我在为她准备特别的礼物 |
[08:02] | So, can you just get me the assignment, please? | 可以麻烦你帮我领取作业吗 拜托了 |
[08:08] | -I’ll do your homework for a week. -Fine. | -我帮你做一个星期的作业 -好吧 |
[08:11] | Thanks. You’re the best. | 谢了 你最好了 |
[08:14] | So smart and yet so stupid. | 真是个聪明的蠢材 |
[08:20] | Last delivery. | 最后一个外卖 |
[08:27] | Uh, hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:33] | Uh, hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:35] | Did somebody order dumpling soup? | 有人点了饺子汤吗 |
[08:39] | Whoa. | 天啊 |
[08:44] | – Um, hello? – Come in. | -有人吗 -进来吧 |
[08:46] | It’s locked. | 门锁上了 |
[08:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:53] | Oh. Well, uh, I’ll just… | 好吧 我就… |
[08:55] | …go around. | 绕进来 |
[08:56] | Did you order the dumpling soup? | 是你点了饺子汤吗 |
[09:00] | I am a god. | 我是神仙 |
[09:04] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[09:07] | but did you order the– | 是你点了饺子汤吗 |
[09:09] | And I have chosen you! For you are pure of heart. | 我选了你 因为你拥有一颗纯真的心 |
[09:16] | Well, I try to be friendly. | 我没有恶意 |
[09:17] | Keep my five-star rating. | 只想维持我的五星评价 |
[09:20] | Now, will you be paying with cash or– | 你打算支付现金还是… |
[09:24] | Take this. | 拿去 |
[09:26] | It contains everything you need. | 里面有你所需的一切 |
[09:30] | Um, actually, I need $7.35– | 其实 我只需要7元35分 |
[09:34] | You dare reject the will of the gods? | 你竟敢拒绝神仙的好意 |
[09:40] | Kind of… | 可以… |
[09:42] | yeah? | 这么说吧 |
[09:44] | You know what? This one’s on me, okay? I really gotta run, so… | 不如这样吧 我请你吃 我赶时间 所以… |
[09:49] | Thanks for the teapot and have a nice day. | 感谢你送我的茶壶 祝你有个愉快的一天 |
[09:51] | Wait. Hot sauce! Huh? | 等等 辣酱 |
[09:59] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:00] | It’s just not the same without hot sauce. | 没了辣酱 味道就不同了 |
[10:03] | -Don’t you have somewhere to be? -Huh? | 你不是要赶去某个地方吗 |
[10:05] | Wait, five o’clock? | 等等 5点了 |
[10:07] | How have I been here for an hour? I gotta go! | 我在这里待了一个小时了 我要走了 |
[10:11] | Don’t close. Please, don’t close. | 别关门 千万别关门 |
[10:26] | Kid, be realistic. | 小子 现实点 |
[10:32] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 |
[10:35] | Okay, thank you for your help! | 好的 感谢你的关照 |
[10:43] | -Hey. I know! -Your mom’s looking for you. | -嗨 陈大叔 -你妈妈在找你呢 |
[10:47] | Water, water, water. | 顺便浇个水 |
[10:50] | -D7 to checkmate! -Ooh! | 移到D7 将死 |
[11:02] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[11:04] | I said, “If you don’t like garlic, eat something else!” | 我说:“如果你不爱吃蒜 去吃其他的吧 |
[11:08] | “Like a napkin!” | 像餐巾什么的” |
[11:09] | Hey, Mom. Here’s the groceries you wanted. | 妈妈 这是你要的东西 |
[11:12] | Look who’s here! You’re late. | 瞧瞧谁来了 你迟到了 |
[11:14] | Again. | 又迟到了 |
[11:15] | Oh. I, uh, stayed late for study group, as usual. | 跟往常一样 我跟同学们温书去了 |
[11:19] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[11:20] | Eat. Food for your brain. | 吃吧 补补脑 |
[11:23] | Thanks. I’ll just take this inside and have it with a side of calculus. | 谢了 我把吃的拿进屋里 边吃边温习微积分 |
[11:28] | Ah, look at him, all grown up and working hard. | 瞧瞧他 都长这么大了 还是个勤奋的孩子 |
[11:30] | Little Din with a college degree. Can you believe it? | 小丁丁要考到大学学位了 真不敢相信 对吧 |
[11:34] | -I only wish my son had been so dedicated. -Such a good boy. | -真希望我的儿子跟你一样积极 -真是个好孩子 |
[11:38] | Doing my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[11:39] | I’m gonna go get sta– | -我要去… -孩子 真为你感到高兴 |
[11:42] | I’m happy for you, kiddo. Your future is all set. | 你的前途一片光明 |
[11:43] | -A steady job, a big paycheck! -A shiny new refrigerator. | -一份稳定的高薪工作 -一台全新闪亮的冰柜 |
[11:46] | -A nice car. -And a flat screen. Big one! | -一辆豪车 -一台大大的平面电视 |
[11:49] | Now, now, stop distracting him! | 别再烦着他了 |
[11:51] | -He’s got work to do. -Din! I’ll be right over. | -他要去做作业了 -阿丁 我马上过去 |
[11:55] | Uh, yes, so much work to do. I better get started on that– | 对啊 我有很多作业要完成 还是赶紧开始做吧 |
[11:58] | Here’s the assignment. | 作业给你 |
[11:59] | The teacher said if you don’t come to at least one class this semester, | 老师说 这个学期如果你再缺课 |
[12:04] | he’s going to fail you. | 他就不让你过关 |
[12:05] | Oh, hey, Ms. Din. | 嗨 丁妈 |
[12:06] | Even if you ace the final… | 即使你年终考试还是能交出… |
[12:10] | again. | 好成绩 |
[12:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:15] | I knew it. You’ve been skipping school and lying to your mother. | 我就知道 你一直在逃课和对我撒谎 |
[12:18] | What have you been doing? Lounging in some internet cafe? | 你最近都在做什么 泡网咖吗 |
[12:22] | -Can you believe it? -Such a bad boy. | -真不敢相信 -真是个坏孩子 |
[12:24] | You’re not helping! | 你们这是在帮倒忙 |
[12:26] | Why do this? | -你听我说 -为什么不乖 |
[12:27] | You’re a good student! You could ruin your future. | 你明明是个好学生 想要自毁前程吗 |
[12:30] | -True. There goes the college degree. -You’re not helping! | -是啊 大学学位就这么没了 -你这是在帮倒忙 |
[12:34] | -I just– -Just what? | -我只是… -只是什么 |
[12:35] | I was just doing a little side job. | 我只是去兼职了 |
[12:37] | Side job? | 兼职 |
[12:39] | You have one job, and one job only. That is to study. | 你的职业只有一个 那就当个学生 |
[12:42] | -I know, but– -But what? | -我知道 但… -但是什么 |
[12:44] | What could possibly be more important than studying? | 有什么比读书还来得重要 |
[12:49] | Nothing, Mom. | 没有 妈妈 |
[12:51] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[12:52] | -This is getting juicy. -What did he say? I can’t hear. | -越来越精彩了 -他说了什么 我听不到 |
[12:56] | You’re not helping! | 你们这是在帮倒忙 |
[12:59] | -I know I’m hard on you, but I’m– -You’re right, Mom. | -我知道我对你很严格 但我是… -妈 你说得对 |
[13:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:25] | It’s there? | 在里面吗 |
[13:27] | This can’t be right. | 怎么可能 |
[13:29] | -Uh, what are we looking for again? -A teapot! | -我们要找什么来着 -一个茶壶 |
[13:32] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[13:47] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 各位 晚上好 |
[13:50] | This area’s off-limits. | 这里是禁区 |
[13:52] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[13:53] | Yes, I believe you can. | 需要 你应该帮得上忙 |
[13:58] | Stop! Stop! Stop right there. | 住手 马上住手 |
[14:01] | -Put your hands where I can see them. -Oh… | 把手拿出来 我要看到你的手 |
[14:05] | I’m afraid that’s not going to happen. | 恐怕不能如你所愿 |
[14:09] | -Uh… Okay, sir. -You first, man. | -你先上吧 -是 组长 |
[14:11] | – You’re under arrest. – Hold on a minute, there. | -你被捕了 -等一下 |
[14:44] | I’ll fix that later. | 待会儿再补吧 |
[15:11] | Aiya. She’s late again. | 她又迟到了 |
[15:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:22] | What? Oh, that old thing. | 什么 是那个古董 |
[15:29] | Well, well, well. | 好了 |
[15:32] | Look who decided to show up. | 看看谁来了 |
[15:34] | Starting to take me for granted, huh? | 开始把我当成理所当然了 |
[15:38] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 我只是开玩笑的 |
[15:40] | So, what do you think of the suit? | 你觉得这套西服好看吗 |
[15:43] | Good enough to get into the birthday party of the famous Li Na Wang? | 足不足以参加 大明星俐娜的生日派对 |
[15:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:49] | I think so too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[15:52] | Okay, Din, tomorrow’s the big day. | 好了 阿丁 明天是大日子 |
[15:54] | How are we gonna do this? What am I gonna say? | 该怎么办呢 我该说什么呢 |
[15:59] | Happy birthday, it’s your best friend Din! | 俐娜 生日快乐 我是你的好朋友阿丁 |
[16:01] | No, that’s too strong. | 不行 太强势了 |
[16:05] | Good evening, Li Na. | 晚上好 俐娜 |
[16:06] | Will you allow me to kiss your hand? | 介意我亲一下你的手吗 |
[16:11] | Ugh. Man, quit being a creep, Din. | 天啊 阿丁 别把自己变成变态 |
[16:16] | Oh yeah, sure, I’ll dance with you. | 好啊 没问题 我愿意陪你跳舞 |
[16:18] | Say, you look kind of familiar. | 话说回来 你看起来有点眼熟 |
[16:23] | I got you a present. You still like kites? | 俐娜 我给你准备了一份礼物 你还喜欢风筝吧 |
[16:26] | What am I saying? Of course she still likes kites. | 我到底在说什么 她当然还喜欢风筝了 |
[16:29] | Okay, just… calm down. | 好了 冷静下来 |
[16:32] | Be honest. | 要诚恳 |
[16:35] | Hey, Li Na. Happy birthday. | 嗨 俐娜 生日快乐 |
[16:37] | I just want to say, | 我只想说 |
[16:39] | it’s been a long time and… | 我们好久没见了 |
[16:42] | …I miss you. | 我很想念你 |
[16:44] | What? | 什么 |
[16:45] | Oh no! Oh, gosh. Um… | 糟糕 天啊 |
[16:48] | Hold on, I can fix this. Oh, come on. | 等等 我可以补好的 别这样嘛 |
[17:03] | What was I thinking? | 我到底在想什么 |
[17:07] | No, no, no! | 不要 |
[17:21] | I must look totally crazy. | 我看起来真像个疯子 |
[17:24] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[17:26] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[17:29] | I can see my whole life laid out ahead of me, | 我已经可以预见未来的人生道路了 |
[17:33] | and I’m trying my best, | 我已经尽力了 |
[17:34] | trying to make everyone proud, | 我已经尽力让大家为我感到骄傲 |
[17:36] | but the whole time it feels like something is missing. | 从小到大 我总觉得少了什么 |
[17:45] | I just wish… | 我只是希望… |
[17:49] | I just wish I could keep our promise. | 我们能遵守以前的约定 |
[17:56] | Tea is ready. | 茶好了 |
[17:58] | Wait, what? The tea is ready? | 等等 什么 茶好了 |
[18:06] | Well, that was… | 这是… |
[18:11] | Greetings, great master! | 主人 你好 |
[18:13] | The heavens have opened, your wishes will be granted, | 天界大门敞开 你将实现所有愿望 |
[18:17] | for I am LongZhu! | 我是龙祖 |
[18:27] | Oh, a peasant boy. | 是个庶民的孩子 |
[18:28] | Well, this’ll be easy. | 应该不难吧 |
[18:31] | Look, I know what you’re thinking. | 听好 我知道你在想些什么 |
[18:33] | “Do my eyes deceive me? A super, all-powerful, magical Wish Dragon!” | “我眼花了吧 眼前竟然出现一条 所向无敌的许愿神龙 |
[18:38] | “Could this be real? | 这是真的吗 |
[18:40] | Is magic real?” | 魔法真的存在 ” |
[18:42] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:43] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[18:46] | Now that we got that out of the way, onto the important part. | 如今我们把这事弄清楚了 现在要谈要紧事 |
[18:51] | Am I… am I dead? | 我是不是死了 |
[18:53] | Grandma! It’s Din! | 奶奶 我是阿丁 |
[18:55] | -I fell off the roof. I’m coming for you! -No, no. | -我从屋顶上掉下来了 我来找你了 -不行 |
[18:58] | No, you’re very much alive. | 你没死 活得好好的 |
[19:00] | I am a magical Wish Dragon, | 我是一条许愿神龙 |
[19:02] | who will grant three wishes to the owner of this teapot. | 我会赐予这个茶壶的主人三个愿望 |
[19:05] | And you, sir, are my master! | 而你 这位先生 就是我的主人 |
[19:08] | So, go ahead, wish away! | 好了 说吧 赶紧许愿 |
[19:12] | Okay, you got me. Where are the hidden cameras? | 好吧 我被你们耍了 隐藏摄影机在哪里 |
[19:16] | -Great joke, guys. -Joke? | -各位 真好笑 -好笑 |
[19:18] | -Is this a hologram or something? -I assure you not. | -这是全息技术还是什么 -我可以保证不是 |
[19:23] | Do you wish for a suit of armor made of solid gold? | 想不想穿上纯金盔甲 |
[19:27] | It shall be so. | 如你所愿 |
[19:28] | Do you wish for the strength of 1,000 men? Boom! | 想不想拥有千人之力 |
[19:31] | -It shall be so. -Whoa. | 如你所愿 |
[19:34] | For the finest carriage in all the land? | 想不想坐上最精致的轿子 |
[19:37] | Pow! It’s yours! | 是你的了 |
[19:38] | The wings of a hawk! | 给你如鹰般的翅膀 |
[19:41] | Or the legs of a giraffe. Feels good up here, right? | 或是如长颈鹿般的双腿 高高在上的感觉不错吧 |
[19:44] | Or anything else | 或是任何… |
[19:46] | that your heart desires. | 你心里想要的东西 |
[19:51] | I’m thinking about starting one of those–Where they sell animals. | 我想要开一家… 你懂的 就是卖小动物的那种店 |
[19:55] | Pet-type stores. | 就是卖宠物的那种店 |
[19:56] | You going to sell Chow Chows? That’s a good dog. | 你打算卖松狮犬 |
[19:59] | No one will be selling anything if we don’t find that teapot. | 如果找不到那个茶壶 谁也别想做买卖 |
[20:03] | Every time I try to make casual conversation, | 每次想跟你们轻松地聊聊 |
[20:06] | you guys give me a hard time. | 你们总是推三阻四的 |
[20:12] | So, you’re a Wish Dragon? | 你是许愿神龙 |
[20:14] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:16] | How many wishes do I get? | 那我有多少个愿望 |
[20:17] | You get three wishes. | 三个愿望 |
[20:21] | -How do you fit in this teapot? -Uh, it’s magic. It’s a magic teapot. | -这个茶壶怎么容纳得下你 -是魔法 这是魔法茶壶 |
[20:26] | So small. How old are you? | 太小了 你到底几岁了 |
[20:28] | -That’s not– -Where’d you come from? | -这不是重点 -你从哪里来的 |
[20:30] | -All you need– -Look at your arms. | -你只要知道… -瞧瞧这小小的手臂 |
[20:32] | Why are you pink? Shouldn’t you be green? Your face is so soft. I want to touch it. | 你怎么是粉色的 不是绿色的 你的脸软软的 真想摸摸看 |
[20:36] | Oh, can you breathe fire? | 你会喷火吗 |
[20:42] | Okay. Look, peasant boy. | 够了 庶民 给我听好 |
[20:44] | I don’t have time. I’m not here to be your friend– | 我没时间回答你的问题 我也不是来跟你交朋友的 |
[20:47] | Whoa, you have to earn my friendship, | 要跟我交朋友 先要赢得我的尊重 |
[20:50] | and frankly you’re not doing a good job. | 说真的 你并没有很尊重我 |
[20:53] | Listen carefully. | 给我听好 |
[20:54] | Every Wish Dragon must serve 10 masters | 每条许愿神龙必须为十个主人效力 |
[20:57] | before they’re free to enter the spirit world. | 才能升上天界 |
[21:00] | And you are the last one. | 你就是我最后一个主人 |
[21:02] | Now, I’ve been stuck…in this teapot for 1,000 years. | 我被困在这个茶壶里一千年了 |
[21:07] | The sooner we get this over with, the better. | 所以越早实现你的愿望越好 |
[21:10] | Have I made myself clear? | 我说得够清楚吗 |
[21:19] | I’m terribly sorry, young man, but I need that teapot. | 小伙子 十分抱歉 请你把那个茶壶交出来 |
[21:24] | Uh, I– I think it’s his. Only the owner of the teapot can see me. | -茶壶好像是他的 -只有茶壶的主人看得见我 |
[21:31] | Well, I’m sure he won’t miss it. | 我相信他已经不要这个茶壶了 |
[21:36] | No way. I found it. Whoa! | 不行 是我找到的 |
[21:57] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[21:58] | I wish I knew how to fight. | 真希望我会功夫 |
[22:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:07] | That’s a good teapot. | 这个茶壶真好看 |
[22:26] | What the… | 什么情况 |
[22:33] | No, no, no, I didn’t mean that. | 不是的 我没有那个意思 |
[22:35] | I take it back. | 我收回 |
[22:37] | Gimme that. | 给我 |
[22:40] | Teapot. | 茶壶 |
[22:42] | Give me that teapot right now. | 马上把茶壶交出来 |
[22:56] | Whoa, I just kicked through a door! | 我竟然踢破了一扇门 |
[23:02] | Gimme! Gimme! Mine! Mine! | 给我 是我的 |
[23:12] | You little twerp! | 臭小子 |
[23:26] | Uh… nobody’s home? | 没人在家 |
[23:32] | I’m done asking nicely. | 敬酒不喝 喝罚酒 |
[23:53] | Are you telling me a teenage boy out-fought two full-grown men? | 你是说两个大人 竟然打不过一个年轻人 |
[23:58] | -Well, sir– -Actually, three men. | -老板… -其实是三个大人 |
[24:00] | -Two-and-a-half. -You should have seen him. | -两个半才对 -你应该亲眼见识一下才对 |
[24:02] | It was 1,000 punches a minute. Kicks everywhere. | 他每分钟挥出一千个拳头 拳脚来去无踪 |
[24:05] | I’ve never seen so many arms and legs. | 我从来没看过这么多手脚 |
[24:09] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[24:10] | The boy knows what he has. | 这个孩子知道他拥有了什么 |
[24:12] | Sir, if I may ask, | 老板 我想知道 |
[24:15] | what exactly does he have? | 他拥有的究竟是什么东西 |
[24:17] | That’s none of your business. I’m paying you to find it. | 不关你的事 我付钱要你们找到那个东西 |
[24:21] | -That is your only concern. -You haven’t paid. | -你们只要在意这点 -你还没付钱呢 |
[24:23] | You’ll be paid when I have the teapot, beyond your wildest dreams! | 一旦茶壶弄到手后 你们自然会得到前所未有的报酬 |
[24:27] | Do you understand? | 懂吗 |
[24:29] | Forgive our incompetence, sir. | 老板 请原谅我们的无能 |
[24:32] | But the boy did leave something behind. | 那个孩子留下了某个东西 |
[24:34] | It’s only a matter of time before we find him. | 我们迟早会找到他的 |
[24:44] | Din, up now! | 阿丁 起床了 |
[24:45] | – How about a kick to the face? | 要不要我给你的脸吃一脚 |
[24:47] | – Huh? I said up! | 我叫你起床了 |
[24:53] | -Ow. -Breakfast is on the table. | 早餐放在桌上了 |
[24:55] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈妈 |
[24:58] | What a crazy dream. | 真是一场不可思议的梦 |
[25:11] | Din, I’m working late tonight. | 阿丁 我今晚值夜班 |
[25:18] | So, leftovers for dinner, okay? | 晚餐吃剩菜 知道吗 |
[25:23] | Delicious. | 好吃极了 |
[25:26] | So, leftovers for dinner. | 晚餐吃剩菜 |
[25:29] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[25:30] | Leftovers. | 剩菜 |
[25:38] | Stupid shoes. | 没用的鞋子 |
[25:41] | Hey Mom, if you could wish for anything, what would it be? | 妈妈 如果你能实现任何愿望 这个愿望会是什么 |
[25:46] | Din, why are you asking silly questions? | 为什么问这么无聊的问题 |
[25:48] | Eat. Okay, but seriously, Mom, | -快吃吧 -妈妈 说真的 |
[25:51] | if you could wish for anything. | 如果你能实现任何愿望 |
[25:53] | -A big house in the countryside? -Din, we went over this yesterday. | -像是在郊外有个大豪宅什么的 -阿丁 我们昨天说好了 |
[25:57] | I want you to focus on your future. | 我要你把心思放在未来 |
[26:00] | That is what I wish for. | 这是我的愿望 |
[26:04] | I’m more focused than I’ve ever been in my entire life. | 这是我这辈子 把最多心思放在未来的时候 |
[26:08] | Hmm. Good. | 那就好 |
[26:09] | Now hurry up. You’re gonna be late. | 快点 你快迟到了 |
[26:12] | -What’s that face? I know that. | 这是什么表情 我懂这个表情 |
[26:14] | -I don’t have a face. What? | 我哪有什么表情 |
[26:16] | Go to school. Stop planning things. | 赶紧去上学 别做些有的没的 |
[26:29] | Um, hello? Dragon thingy? | 你好 什么龙 |
[26:31] | You in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[26:35] | Excellent work, peasant boy. | 好样的 小子 |
[26:37] | One wish down, two to go. We could be done by lunch. | 一个愿望实现了 剩下两个 午餐之前 我们就扯平了 |
[26:40] | What did you do to me? Why do I know kung fu? | 你对我做了什么 我怎么忽然懂功夫了 |
[26:42] | You’re welcome. You wish you could fight. I made you a master. | 不客气 你希望你会功夫 我就把你变成了功夫大师 |
[26:46] | I didn’t wish for… Hey, that’s not fair. | 我没许下这个愿望 等一下 这不公平 |
[26:48] | You said “wish.” | 你用了“希望”这个词 |
[26:50] | Oh, so just ’cause I said “wish,” now I’m stuck with these kung fu powers? | 就因为我说了这个词 这辈子就跟功夫离不开了 |
[26:55] | Cool. | 真牛 |
[26:56] | Yes, it’s all very cool. | 对啊 太牛了 |
[26:58] | So, onto that second wish. | 好吧 轮到第二个愿望 |
[27:00] | Let me recommend the all-time favorite. | 让我给你推荐一个持久不衰的愿望 |
[27:02] | A giant pile of gold! | 一大堆黄金 |
[27:05] | Now, repeat after me. “I wish for…” You’re not talking. | 马上跟着我说 我希望… 你怎么不开口 |
[27:08] | “A giant pile of…” You’re not saying anything. | …拥有一堆黄金 真奇怪 你竟然不开口 |
[27:11] | Hey, stop rushing me. | 别催我 |
[27:14] | Ah, you must be the conquering type. I see that killer instinct in your eyes. | 你肯定是那种想要统领天下的人 我看到你眼中的杀气 |
[27:17] | Easy. Just wish for your very own personal army! | 那就简单 你就许愿说 你想拥有自家的十万大军 |
[27:21] | Why would I need an army? | 我为什么要一支十万大军 |
[27:24] | You’re quite a simple fellow. | 那你应该是个简单的人 |
[27:26] | Not to worry. Here’s one the peasant-folk love. | 别担心 庶民向来都喜欢许这个愿望 |
[27:30] | I can allow you to speak with a loved one | 我能让你和挚爱联系 |
[27:33] | on the other side of China! | 即使对方在中国的另一端 |
[27:35] | I’m a loved one. I can’t hear you. You’re very far away. | 我是你的挚爱 我没有你的消息 因为你在很遥远的地方 |
[27:39] | -There’s a wall here. It’s cool, but– | 这边隔着一面墙 挺好的 只是我无法… |
[27:41] | -You mean, like, a cell phone? | 你是指手机吗 |
[27:45] | What dark magic is this? | 这是什么邪恶的法术 |
[27:47] | Where is the tiny orchestra? | 这支小乐队藏在哪里 |
[27:48] | How do they fit in this metal box? | 这个小铁盒怎么装得下他们 |
[27:51] | Two wishes. Anything I want. | 两个愿望 任何愿望都行 |
[27:54] | The birthday party. | 生日派对 |
[27:55] | I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么了 |
[27:57] | Wait, a wish? | 等等 你要许一个愿望 |
[27:58] | Yeah, yeah, a wish. | 对 许一个愿望 |
[28:00] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[28:09] | A giant metal bird? | 大铁鸟 |
[28:12] | -What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[28:14] | -Uh, riding my magical Wish Dragon. Away! | 骑上我的许愿神龙 出发了 |
[28:18] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[28:20] | If you’re not gonna let me ride you, we catch the bus. | 既然你不肯让我骑上去 我们只好搭公车了 |
[28:23] | The “bus”? | 公车 |
[28:23] | Is that some kind of animal? | 是什么牲畜吗 |
[28:25] | -How long have you been in that teapot? | 你待在那个茶壶里多久了 |
[28:27] | -Is it still the Qing Dynasty? | 不知道 现在还是清朝吗 |
[28:30] | -Ooh! -Long! | 龙兄 |
[28:31] | How did you get in there? | 你是怎么钻进去的 |
[28:34] | Don’t ignore me when I’m talking, peasant. | 说话啊 我在跟你说话呢 庶民 |
[28:36] | It’s not a little man. It’s television. | 龙兄 那不是小人 而是电视机 |
[28:40] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[28:42] | Car. | 是汽车 |
[28:43] | Ah, the spoils of war on display? | 这是在展示战利品吗 |
[28:47] | – What is this invisible force– -Glass! | -这是某种看不到的力量吗 -是玻璃 |
[28:50] | -What purpose– -Stop light. | -这个玩意有什么… -是交通灯 |
[28:51] | -What in the world? -Ice cream. | -这是什么情况 -是冰淇淋 |
[28:54] | -How is this– -Electricity. | -这是怎么… -有电源 |
[28:55] | -I know it’s all amazing– -Amazing? | 听着 我知道这些东西 在你看来很新奇 |
[28:57] | When you’ve been around as long as I have, | 如果你活得跟我一样长久 |
[29:00] | there’s nothing in this world that could amaze– | 天下没有什么足以让我感到新奇的… |
[29:04] | “Shrimp chips.” | 虾饼 |
[29:06] | Peasant food, no doubt. | 肯定是庶民吃的食物 |
[29:11] | Magnificent! | 太棒了 |
[29:14] | Okay, we’re here. | 好了 我们到了 |
[29:16] | -You gonna make a wish now? -I will. Just wait until we get there. | -你要许愿了吗 -抵达目的地后 我就会许愿了 |
[29:20] | Get where? | 去哪里 |
[29:22] | Great Wall of China! | 万里长城 |
[29:25] | A giant chariot made of steel and glass! | 用钢铁和玻璃制成的大战车 |
[29:27] | Long, this is bus. Come on. | 龙兄 这就是公车 走吧 |
[29:29] | -Out of the way. -My word! | -闪开 老太太 -天啊 |
[29:33] | -And watch your step. Carefully. -Thank you, kind sir. | -小心走路 慢点 -谢了 年轻人 |
[29:39] | -No. There must be a better… -Long, what are you doing? | -不行 肯定有更好的… -龙兄 你干吗 |
[29:45] | That’s more like it. | 这才像话嘛 |
[29:47] | Long, what are you doing? | 龙兄 你干什么 |
[29:49] | Getting a personal carriage. | 坐私轿 |
[29:50] | I can’t afford a personal carriage, which is why we were taking the bus. | 我坐不起私轿 所以才要搭巴士 |
[29:55] | Did you just steal my money? | 你偷了我的钱 |
[29:58] | -…we won’t make the express. -Here. | -…到时就赶不上跨城快车了 -给你 |
[30:00] | -Hey, where did you get this? -You know, magic. | -你从哪里弄来的 -这是魔法 |
[30:07] | I, uh, had a really big lunch. | 我午餐吃多了 |
[30:15] | This is more like it! | 这才像话嘛 |
[30:23] | Uh, what is this? Traffic. | -这是什么情况 -堵车 |
[30:25] | Traffic. | 堵车 |
[30:26] | -That some kind of national holiday? -Ha! | 这是久久才发生一次吗 |
[30:30] | You mean to tell me this happens every single day? | 还是你想告诉我 这种情况…天天…都在上演 |
[30:41] | The sun is moving faster than us. | 就连太阳都移动得比我们快 |
[30:45] | This is worse than my teapot. | 这比困在茶壶里更难受 |
[30:48] | Ugh! I’m never going to make it in time. I wish this traffic would just– | 我一定赶不上的 真希望交通马上… |
[30:52] | Yes, go ahead. | 很好 继续说 |
[30:53] | Long, I’m not gonna waste a wish on traffic! | 我才不会把愿望 浪费在解决堵车问题上 |
[30:56] | Look, Din, you’re gonna have to use– | 阿丁 你总要许… |
[30:59] | You’re gonna have to– | 你总要许… |
[31:00] | You’re going to have to– | 你总要许… |
[31:02] | You’re gonna have to use– | 你总要许… |
[31:05] | Use a wish! | 你总要许愿的 |
[31:06] | You son of a cabbage farmer! There is no place to go! | 该死的菜农 我们哪里也去不了 |
[31:09] | Blow your trumpet all you want. It won’t make any difference at all! | 你尽管吹喇叭吧 任凭你怎么吹也没用 |
[31:13] | You know, Long, we’ll get there eventually. | 龙兄 我们一定会抵达目的地的 |
[31:16] | Even if it takes all day. | 就算这意味着要花上一整天 |
[31:19] | All day? | 一整天 |
[31:21] | I heard one traffic jam lasted three weeks. | 我听说有一次堵车堵了整整三个星期 |
[31:24] | If only I had a magical dragon that could fly. | 要是有一条能载着我 飞越城市的神龙就好了 |
[31:27] | I know what you’re trying. Not gonna work. | 我知道你打什么主意 休想说服我 |
[31:29] | I spent 1,000 years in that teapot. I can spend hours in your traffic. | 我在茶壶里待了一千年 堵车堵几个小时算什么 |
[31:33] | Hey, I got an idea. Why don’t we listen to the tiny orchestra while we wait? | 我有个办法 等待交通恢复之际 不妨听些小乐曲 |
[31:39] | Not gonna work, Din. | 阿丁 休想说服我 |
[31:43] | Use your wish, Din. | 许愿吧 阿丁 |
[32:04] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[32:23] | Careful what you don’t wish for. | 小心许愿 |
[32:24] | -Push me too far, I will not hesitate to– | 要是把我逼得太紧 我会毫不犹豫地… |
[32:27] | -Fly everywhere? | 毫不犹豫地到处飞 |
[32:28] | You’re amazing! Look. Is there anything you can’t do? | 你好厉害 你瞧瞧 你还有什么是做不到的 |
[32:32] | Well, that’s very– Ah! | 真是… |
[32:38] | Anyways, where are we going? | 话说回来 要上哪儿去 |
[32:40] | Ah, there it is! Down there. | 去那边 就在下面 |
[32:48] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[32:49] | -Wishing time. -Ah! | 该许愿了 |
[32:51] | Excellent. I see where this is going. | 挑得好 我懂你要什么了 |
[32:54] | Now, when choosing a palace, it is very important that– | 挑选宫殿时 一定要… |
[33:00] | Uh, what are you do– | 你干什么 |
[33:02] | Quit goofing off. This is serious. | 别闹了 这是要紧事 |
[33:05] | Okay, what’s the wish? | 好的 什么愿望 |
[33:06] | Okay, you see her? | 好的 看到她了吗 |
[33:08] | Hi, good evening. | 嗨 晚上好 |
[33:09] | -Thank you for coming. -Li Na, happy birthday. | -感谢捧场 -俐娜 生日快乐 |
[33:12] | How are you? | 最近好吗 |
[33:13] | That’s my second wish, Long. | 龙兄 这是我第二个愿望 |
[33:15] | -I wish– -Stop, stop, stop! | -我希望… -暂停 |
[33:18] | -I can’t do love. -What? No, Long, it’s not– | -我对爱无能为力 -什么 不是的 龙兄 我不要… |
[33:21] | Couple of rules. I can’t time travel, I can’t kill, | 有几个规则 穿梭时空、杀人我做不到 |
[33:24] | and it pains me to inform you, not really, | 还有一点说出来我也心痛 |
[33:26] | I can’t make people fall in love with you. | 我不能让任何人爱上你 |
[33:28] | No, no, no, it’s not like that, Long. | 不是的 龙兄 你误会了 |
[33:31] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最要好的朋友 |
[33:32] | That’s my wish. | 她就是我的愿望 |
[33:34] | I want my friend back. | 我希望我的朋友能回到我身边 |
[33:39] | Wait, rewind. | 等等 倒带一下 |
[33:40] | You can wish for anything in the whole world, | 你能实现天底下任何愿望 结果你却要浪费在一个朋友身上 |
[33:44] | and you waste it on a friend? | 有什么比友情更重要呢 |
[33:48] | What could be more important? | -这是个陷阱题吗 -不是 |
[33:51] | -Is that a trick question? -No. | 你可以拥有任何东西 |
[33:53] | Literally anything else. | 让我想想 黄金便盆、用玉石盖成的宫殿 |
[33:57] | Let me think, a golden chamber pot, a palace made entirely of jade, | 一支兵马俑 |
[33:59] | an army of terracotta warriors! Why are you wasting a wish on some girl? | 为什么要把愿望 浪费在一个女孩身上 |
[34:03] | Oh! That’s right. | 对啊 |
[34:05] | Sorry, I can’t expect you to understand. I haven’t explained everything. | 抱歉 我不能期待你会理解 我还没跟你解释整个故事呢 |
[34:09] | Down, please. | 请把我放下 |
[34:12] | Ten years ago, a cool spring day. A gentle breeze. | 十年前 在一个风和日暖的春天 |
[34:17] | A lonely boy waits after school. Me. | 有个寂寞的男孩放学后等妈妈来接他 那个男孩就是我了 |
[34:20] | Enter the girl, Li Na, throwing dumplings and defending my honor. | 结果女主角俐娜出场了 她抛出饺子来捍卫我的尊严 |
[34:24] | Then we…This is really happening. | -然后… -竟然发生这种事 |
[34:26] | This should be so easy. | 应该没那么难吧 |
[34:28] | Three wishes and I’m done. But no, | 只要许三个愿望 我就升仙了 可是… |
[34:31] | I get stuck with this simpleton. | 我被这个低智商的家伙难倒了 |
[34:33] | Just look at him with his mindless grin. | 看他毫无意识的傻笑 |
[34:35] | So naive. So ignorant. | 天真、无知 |
[34:37] | So stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[34:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:42] | What have I done to deserve this? | 我到底做错了什么 |
[34:44] | And then she drove away and I never saw her again. | 接着车子把她送走了 之后我再也没见到她 |
[34:50] | It’s okay, Long. I get emotional too just talking about it. | 不要紧的 龙兄 说起这段往事 我也感触满满 |
[34:56] | I can’t make people fall in love. | 我跟你说过了 我无法让别人爱上你 |
[34:59] | Why would I make someone your friend? | 你怎么会觉得 我能让某人跟你交朋友 |
[35:01] | What? No, she’s already my friend. I just need to get into the party. | 什么 不是 我们已经是朋友了 我只是想去参加这场派对 |
[35:05] | A wish! Why didn’t you just say so? | 这就是一个愿望 为什么不早说呢 |
[35:07] | Yeah, I wish to be a princeling. | 我想要成为一个高富帅 |
[35:09] | All right, here we go. Stand back and it shall be so! | 很好 来吧 退后 如你所愿 |
[35:14] | Done and done. Now, onto that final wish. | 搞定 轮到最后一个愿望了 |
[35:20] | What is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[35:23] | What? I made you a prince. | 什么情况 我把你变成王子了 |
[35:25] | No, no, I said princeling. | 不是 我是指高富帅 |
[35:27] | Like one of those guys with the fancy suit, | 就像这种人 身穿笔挺西装 |
[35:30] | the Rolex watch and the chauffeured car, | 戴着劳力士手表 有辆配有司机的轿车 |
[35:33] | the personal assistant– | 还有私人助理… |
[35:35] | That’s like ten different wishes. You have two. | 等等 这是十个不同的愿望 你只有两个愿望 |
[35:38] | Fine. How about a temporary version, just for today? | 那就把时间缩短吧 就只有今天 |
[35:41] | You’re seriously going to wish to be rich for 24 hours? | 你只想当一天的有钱人 |
[35:45] | I don’t care about that. | 有钱没钱我不在乎 |
[35:46] | I just need to reconnect with Li Na. | 我只想跟俐娜做回朋友 |
[35:49] | She won’t care if I’m poor. | 她不会在乎我是穷是富的 |
[35:52] | I’m sorry I’m laughing, but that is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. | 不好意思 我笑了 我从没听过这么愚蠢的话 |
[35:57] | Of course she’ll care. | 她绝对在乎 |
[35:58] | Yeah, well, it’s my wish and not yours. | 但这是我的愿望 不是你的愿望 |
[36:01] | Shoot me with your magic juice. | 赶紧行使你的魔法吧 |
[36:05] | Fine, 24 hours. | 好吧 就一天 |
[36:09] | Perfect! | 好极了 |
[36:10] | And the car. | 还有那辆车 |
[36:14] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[36:15] | And the personal assistant who has to do everything I ask for the next 24 hours. | 还有一个24小时随我使唤的私人助理 |
[36:25] | Long, you look good as a human. | 龙兄 你的人形真帅啊 |
[36:27] | Now, walking can be tricky, but– | 听着 走路不容易 可是… |
[36:30] | Okay, party time. | 派对时间到 |
[36:43] | Good afternoon. I’d like to inquire about a customer. | 先生 下午好 我想向你要某个客户的资料 |
[36:47] | Sorry, I can’t give out… | 抱歉 我不能透露… |
[36:55] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[37:14] | Oh, yeah. Now, these are my kind of people. | 好极了 这些都是我这种水平的人 |
[37:17] | The servants’ entrance is around back. | 下人得从后门进屋 |
[37:26] | This is amazing. | 好壮观啊 |
[37:28] | Oh, you got in. | 你进来了 |
[37:29] | -I’ve never been so humiliated in– -Coat check, thank you. | -我从未受过如此侮辱 -麻烦放进衣帽间 谢谢 |
[37:35] | There she is. | 她就在那边 |
[37:36] | She looks so… | 她看起来… |
[37:38] | important. | 高高在上 |
[37:40] | -Li Na. -It’s so good to see you again. | -俐娜 -嗨 很高兴再次见到你 |
[37:42] | How does it feel to be 19, dear? | 19岁的感觉如何 |
[37:45] | Oh, well, I’ve actually been feeling really confused lately– | 其实我最近感到非常烦恼… |
[37:49] | Great, dear. What would you say about being the new face of Shin Makeup? | 很好 亲爱的 想不想成为信化妆品的新面孔 |
[37:53] | Actually, I no longer rep products that use animal testing. | 其实 我已经不再使用 用动物测试过的产品了 |
[37:57] | -Where’s your father? -Li Na? | -好极了 你父亲呢 -俐娜 |
[37:59] | I’ll have him sign the contract. | 我马上让他签合同 |
[38:01] | -Li Na! -It’s so great to see you again! | -俐娜 -很高兴再次见到你 |
[38:04] | I want to talk about your future. | 我们来聊聊你的未来吧 |
[38:06] | I’ve been thinking about my future. | 我最近一直在思考自己的未来 |
[38:08] | Inflatable bras, the future of fashion. I want you to be a part. | 充气胸罩是时尚的未来 我希望你能参与 |
[38:12] | -Yeah, I’m not sure– -That’s great! | -是啊 但我不确定… -好极了 |
[38:14] | I’ll have a shoot scheduled ASAP. | 我马上给你安排拍照 |
[38:16] | -Happy birthday! -It’s so– | -生日快乐 -真是… |
[38:19] | Oh, it’s you, Buckley. | 原来是你 巴克利 |
[38:20] | We’re halfway through the list. You’re doing great. | 宾客都差不多到齐了 你表现得很好 |
[38:23] | Yeah, great. Any word from my dad? | 很好 我爸有没有说什么 |
[38:25] | He’s working hard, just like we are. | 我相信他跟我们一样 正在勤奋地工作 |
[38:28] | So, how about a little bit less of this, | 所以这种表情少一点 |
[38:30] | and more of this! | 这种表情多一点 |
[38:32] | All right, Din. Here we go. | 好了 阿丁 去吧 |
[38:34] | Got it. Game face. | 知道了 戴上假面具 |
[38:37] | -Whoo. Here we go! -Hi, Li Na! Happy– | -来吧 -嗨 俐娜 生日… |
[38:39] | Hi, it’s so great to see you again. | 嗨 很高兴再次见到你 |
[38:42] | -Oh, i feel that same way. So– -This is just the greatest day of my life. | -我也是 所以… -今天是我人生中最美好的一天 |
[38:47] | Uh, wow, you too? | 是吗 |
[38:48] | Uh, wait, before I forget, I brought you a little something. | 等等 趁我还记得 我给你带了这份小礼物 |
[38:52] | -Hi, it’s so good to see you again. -Actually, we never met. | -嗨 很高兴再次见到你 -其实这是我们第一次见面 |
[38:55] | -If I may? -Hi, it’s so great to see you again. | -赏面跳支舞吧 -嗨 很高兴再次见到你 |
[39:01] | So, how’s your best friend? | 你最好的朋友怎么了 |
[39:03] | I… I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道怎么了 |
[39:05] | She didn’t even recognize me. | 她完全认不出我来 |
[39:07] | Great. Dreams crushed. We’re done here, right? | 很好 美梦碎了 |
[39:09] | I’ll have two to go. | 任务结束了 对吧 服务员 再给我两杯 |
[39:12] | Ladies and gentlemen, time for a treat. | 各位先生女士 |
[39:15] | If we could have the birthday girl and her father come to the dance floor… | 有请寿星和她父亲走到舞池中央 |
[39:19] | There she is. | 她出现了 |
[39:20] | And now her father, Mr. Wang, come to the stage. | 如今有请王先生登场 |
[39:24] | Calling Mr. Wang! | 王先生 |
[39:25] | -Come on, Dad. Don’t be shy. -Mr. Wang? | -出来吧 爸爸 别害羞 -王先生 |
[39:28] | Mr. Wang, come on down! | 王先生 请出场 |
[39:30] | I’m sure he’ll be here any second. | 我相信他很快就来了 |
[39:33] | Mr. Wang. | 王先生 |
[39:34] | Wang? Do I have the right name? | 是王先生吧 我有没有念错 |
[39:36] | What kind of father doesn’t show up to his daughter’s birthday? | 连自己女儿的生日也不在场 当什么爸爸 |
[39:40] | – I know. – Come on. | -可不是吗 -走吧 |
[39:42] | – We gotta do something. – Mic was on. I apologize. | -我们得想想办法 -麦克风没关 不好意思 |
[39:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have your attention here. | 各位先生女士 请注意 |
[39:49] | It’s time for the entertainment portion. | 马上迎来今晚的余兴节目环节 |
[39:52] | Long, make some smoke. Lights. | 龙兄 来点烟雾 |
[39:55] | From the streets of Shaolin, kung fu like you’ve never seen it before. | 这是你们前所未见的少林功夫 |
[40:00] | Introducing the great master! | 有请功夫大师 |
[40:06] | Trained in the art of Dragon Style. | 受过龙术训练 |
[40:19] | Now, everyone, keep your eyes on the stage as I… | 各位 把焦点转向舞台 我要… |
[40:37] | Uh, that’s it. Show’s over. Thank you, folks. Bye! | 好了 表演结束 谢谢 后会有期 |
[40:40] | Personal assistant. | 私人助理 是吗 |
[40:42] | Never been so insulted. | 从没这么被侮辱过 |
[40:43] | Lucky number eight! | 幸运8号 |
[40:46] | Sir, caviar crème anglaise amuse-bouche? | 先生 要不要来点鱼子酱开胃菜 |
[40:49] | You don’t have any, uh, shrimp chips, do you? | 有没有虾饼 |
[40:53] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[40:55] | No. | 没有 |
[40:57] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[40:58] | What’s a man like you doing all by himself? | 像你这样的男人怎么会自己一个人 |
[41:02] | So true. Who needs wine when you have good company? | 可不是吗 佳人在侧 又何须美酒 |
[41:06] | I believe you’ve misunder– | 我看你是误会了 |
[41:09] | I don’t normally move this fast, but… | 通常我都会慢慢来 可是… |
[41:13] | Sorry, must run. | 抱歉 我赶时间 |
[41:16] | Hello… | 有人在吗 |
[41:19] | Li Na? | 俐娜 |
[41:21] | Oh, handsome? | 嗨 帅哥 |
[41:24] | Playing hard to get, I see. | 欲擒故纵 是吗 |
[41:29] | Water. Water. I just need water. | 水 我要喝水 |
[41:41] | Refreshing. | 好清爽 |
[41:53] | Where’s that kid? | 那小子跑去哪儿了 |
[42:08] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[42:10] | -Li Na, is that you? -Go away. I’m busy. | -俐娜 是你吗 -走开 我很忙 |
[42:14] | Ah, yeah, I can see you’re busy. | 看得出你很忙 |
[42:17] | Yes, very busy. | 没错 忙死了 |
[42:19] | Okay, I… I just… | 好吧 我只是… |
[42:21] | I’m the one who did that whole kung fu thing. | 我是刚才那个上台表演功夫的人 |
[42:25] | I was just trying to… | 我只是想帮你… |
[42:29] | I know what you were trying to do. | 我知道你的用意 |
[42:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[42:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[42:44] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[42:45] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[42:49] | Here, take this. | 拿去吧 |
[42:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:58] | Just… | 一… |
[42:59] | just one night out of the whole year, | 一整年下来 就只有这个晚上 我以为… |
[43:03] | I thought maybe he could make time. | 他会为我抽出时间 |
[43:06] | I don’t know why I’m letting it get to me. | 我不知道我为什么要为难自己 |
[43:09] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[43:11] | This is so embarrassing. I don’t normally cry like this. | 真是太丢脸了 我通常不会哭成这样了 |
[43:19] | Here, you got a little something on your face. | 你脸上沾到东西了 |
[43:26] | Yeah, it’s not really coming off. | 这个不怎么好使 |
[43:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:32] | I must look totally crazy. | 我的样子一定很难看 |
[43:34] | No, no. | 不会的 |
[43:35] | I just… | 我只是… |
[43:37] | don’t know what else to do. | 不知道该怎么办才好 |
[43:39] | It’s like, I can see my whole life laid out ahead of me, | 我已经可以预见未来的人生道路了 |
[43:44] | and I’m trying my best, trying to make everyone proud, | 我已经尽力 让每个人为我感到骄傲了 可是… |
[43:49] | but… no matter how hard I try, I just feel like… | 无论我多努力 我总觉得… |
[43:53] | Like… | 总觉得… |
[43:54] | Something is missing. | 少了什么 |
[43:58] | Exactly. | 对啊 |
[44:04] | There you are, snake eyes. | 找到你了 狡猾的男人 |
[44:08] | I’m sorry, do I– | 不好意思 我是不是… |
[44:12] | Oh, jeez, are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[44:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[44:18] | Here. | 手给我 |
[44:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[44:23] | I’m sorry for being so rude. | 抱歉 我失礼了 |
[44:25] | I don’t think I got your name earlier. | 我好像还不知道你的名字 |
[44:27] | Have we met before? | 我们见过吗 |
[44:32] | Um, well, actually… | 其实… |
[44:35] | I’m– | 我是… |
[44:36] | There you are. Miss Wang, thank goodness. | 找到你了 王小姐 谢天谢地 |
[44:39] | Just in time. Your father will be here any second. | 及时找到你了 你父亲随时会到 |
[44:42] | -He made it? -Uh, yes. | -他来了 -对啊 |
[44:48] | Li Na! There you are. | 俐娜 终于见到你了 |
[44:51] | -Oh. Hi, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[44:52] | -Buckley informs me the party was perfect. | 巴克利跟我说派对非常顺利 |
[44:55] | Oh! Uh, yes, it was. | 是啊 没错 |
[44:57] | -Thank you, Dad. -You had a good time? | -谢谢你 爸爸 -你玩得开心吗 |
[44:59] | Yes, of course. I spoke to everyone you wanted me to | 当然开心了 我跟你吩咐我要认识的人都聊过了 |
[45:02] | and I think I was able to make some really important… | 我相信已经跟他们建立起 非常有益的… |
[45:06] | connections. | 关系 |
[45:08] | Hello? Hello? Ah, there we go. | 还在吗 好了 |
[45:10] | Here, I brought you something special. | 我给你买了一份稀有的礼物 |
[45:15] | -Here you are. -Go ahead. Open it! | -给你 -赶紧打开吧 |
[45:17] | I had to send my assistant to half the jewelers in Shanghai. | 我派助理跑遍上海将近一半的珠宝店 才找到的 |
[45:21] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[45:22] | -I know you appreciate something special. | 我知道你一定会喜欢 这种非常稀有的东西 |
[45:24] | -Oh, of course. Just as much as last year. | 当然了 跟去年的礼物差不多 |
[45:28] | Thank you, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[45:30] | Oh, uh, did I? Na Na, I’m sorry. You know, I– | 我是不是…娜娜 对不起 你懂的 我… |
[45:33] | Well, you can never have too much of a good thing, right? | 凡事都不一定尽如人意 对吧 |
[45:37] | Excuse me, I… I didn’t see you there, young man. | 不好意思 年轻人 我不知道你也在场 |
[45:41] | Allow me to get you a closer look, sir. | 让我仔细看看你 |
[45:44] | Here you are. | 请看 |
[45:45] | Good quality leather, excellent suit, Rolex. | 优质皮革 笔挺西装 劳力士手表 |
[45:49] | And what’s the family business? | 家里是做什么生意的 |
[45:53] | Uh, dumplings! | 卖饺子 |
[45:54] | I mean, Dumpling House. I mean, restaurants in general. | 我是指饺子馆 有好几家 |
[45:58] | All of them. | 都是我们家的 |
[46:00] | Ah, a young man of means, I see. Reminds me of myself. | 原来是个富豪 让我想到了自己 |
[46:02] | You two should have lunch. | 你俩明天下午一起吃饭吧 |
[46:04] | -Dad! -Uh, yes. | -爸爸 -好啊 没问题 |
[46:07] | -Of course. I’d love that. -Excellent. | -求之不得 -好极了 |
[46:09] | Let’s have arrangements made. Forgive my manners. | 我们见个面吧 抱歉 我失礼了 年轻人 |
[46:12] | I didn’t get your name. | 请问你叫什么名字 |
[46:13] | Oh, I’m… | 对了 我叫… |
[46:17] | -Dan. -Pleasure to meet you, Dan. | -阿丹 -阿丹 很高兴认识你 |
[46:19] | Where would you like to go? | 俐娜 你想去哪里吃饭 |
[46:21] | The Pearl Tower’s excellent. I have a reservation– | 珍珠塔有一家很棒的餐厅 我有一个永久的桌位 |
[46:24] | -Excuse me, sir. A very important call. -Just give me a few minutes. | -抱歉 有一通非常重要的来电 -再等一下 |
[46:30] | Sir, they said they need to talk now. | 对方说要马上跟你联系 |
[46:34] | Put them on. | 接通吧 |
[46:35] | Good evening, sorry to keep you waiting. | 晚上好 抱歉 让你们久等了 |
[46:39] | So, um, would you really like to– | -你真的想… -好啊 |
[46:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:43] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[46:45] | See you tomorrow, Dan. | 明天见 阿丹 |
[46:49] | We talked and it was just like old times. | 接着我们开始聊天 就像回到以前一样 |
[46:52] | We made arrangements to have lunch. Can you believe it? | 我们还说好了明天下午一起吃饭 很难相信吧 |
[46:55] | I can’t believe you didn’t explain what a toilet is. | 你竟然没跟我说明厕所究竟是什么 |
[46:57] | Everything is going to plan! | 一切都非常顺利 |
[46:59] | Oh, really, Dan. | 是吗 阿丹 |
[47:02] | Uh, I’ll come clean when the time’s right. | 等时机对了 我自然会表明身份 |
[47:04] | You’re not gonna, because there is no right time. | 你是不会表明身份的 因为根本没有对的时机 |
[47:07] | You’re the peasant, she’s the princess. | 我懂 你是庶民 她是公主 |
[47:10] | Tale as old as time. And we all know how that ends. | 这种故事已经是陈腔滥调了 我们都知道结局 |
[47:14] | -Good? -No, not good. Terribly. | -结局是好的吗 -不好 悲剧收场 |
[47:17] | Horribly! | 大悲剧 |
[47:17] | Long, we have a special bond that runs deeper than money or status. | 我和俐娜之前有着某种更深层的关系 超越金钱和身份 |
[47:22] | Why’d you lie? | 那你为什么撒谎 |
[47:23] | Well, I… uh… | 我… |
[47:25] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你为什么 |
[47:26] | Because the minute Li Na finds out who you are, this will all fall apart. | 因为一旦俐娜发现你真实的身份 一切都会分崩离析 |
[47:30] | You should learn to have faith in humanity. | 你应该学习对人性有点信心 |
[47:33] | I’ve been around for 1,000 years. | 学习 我已经活了一千年了 |
[47:35] | I know how humans work. Not you. | 我很清楚人性是什么 |
[47:37] | -Poor Long. I see your problem. -You’re my problem. | -龙兄 我懂你的烦恼了 -你就是我的烦恼 |
[47:40] | I wouldn’t expect your tiny, reptilian brain to understand | 我不会期望你这个小小的爬虫类脑袋 |
[47:43] | the power of human friendship. | 能够搞懂友情的力量 |
[47:45] | It’s okay. | 不要紧的 |
[47:46] | I’ll be your first and only friend. Come here. | 我当你第一个也是唯一的朋友 抱一个吧 |
[47:49] | I had a million friends when I was human. | 我还是人类时 朋友可多了 |
[47:51] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[47:54] | Long, | 龙兄 |
[47:55] | -were you a– -Yes, yes, I was human. | -你以前是… -对啊 我以前是人类 |
[47:57] | For heaven’s sake, have you even looked at the teapot? | 天啊 你到底有没有仔细看过 这个茶壶 |
[48:01] | And I was the best human ever! | 我是天底下最优质的人 |
[48:03] | One of the most beloved, respected lords in history! | 我是中国历史上 最受人爱戴和敬仰的君主 |
[48:07] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[48:09] | -You had a lot of friends? -No! | -因为你有很多朋友 -不是 |
[48:11] | I had all the wealth and land and power, and everyone loved me for it. | 因为财富、土地和权力我都不缺 这就是人人都爱我的原因 |
[48:15] | Wait, if you’re so great, why haven’t I heard of you? | 既然你这么伟大 为什么我没听说过你呢 |
[48:19] | We– Well, obviously some jealous rival took credit | 显然是某个对我嫉恨如仇的人 |
[48:21] | for everything after I died. | 趁我死后抢走了我一切功劳 |
[48:24] | You died. The heavens made you a Wish Dragon? | 于是你死后 天界把你变成一条许愿神龙 |
[48:27] | Yes, as a reward. | 对啊 作为赏赐 |
[48:29] | -You don’t seem happy. -I’m very happy. | -你好像对这个赏赐不太满意 -我非常满意 |
[48:32] | So, if you would just use your last wish, | 所以我劝你善用最后一个愿望 |
[48:35] | and wish for the same thing as every other master, | 许下每个主人曾许下的愿望 |
[48:38] | then I can be done | 那我就功德圆满了 |
[48:39] | and leave this wretched world. | 到时我就能永远离开 这个可悲的世界 |
[48:42] | And finally return back to heaven, | 重返天界 |
[48:44] | where everyone is waiting to welcome the great emperor home with a parade. | 到时众仙家都会列队 欢迎天帝重返天界 |
[48:50] | They have parades in heaven? | 天界也会办游行吗 |
[48:53] | My point is there’s a simple solution to every problem in the world. | 我的重点是天底下每个烦恼 都有一个简单的解决方法 |
[48:57] | Including yours. | 包括你的烦恼在内 |
[48:58] | Use it. | 用吧 |
[49:01] | So, that’s what you’ve learned after all these years? | 这些年来 你学到的就是这个道理 |
[49:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:13] | Crap, ten o’clock? My mom’s getting off work. | 糟糕 晚上10点了 我妈快下班了 |
[49:15] | Long, we gotta go! Hurry! Let’s go! | 龙兄 我们快走吧 快点 |
[49:20] | Sir, surely you can extend the loan one more week. | 先生 你准能把付款期限 延迟一个星期吧 |
[49:23] | I promise, I can pay you back, sir. | 我答应你到时一定会还钱 |
[49:26] | Foreclosure? Please, sir. I’m begging you. | 取消赎取权 不要啊 我求你了 |
[49:29] | This company is my life’s work. I have a family and a respons– | 这家公司是我毕生的心血 我有家人要照顾 还有责任要… |
[49:35] | -Is everything all right, sir? -It’s fine. | -老板 一切还好吗 -没事 |
[49:38] | Just… | 别… |
[49:39] | just don’t tell Li Na about any of this. | 别告诉俐娜就对了 |
[50:06] | Well, have you found it? | 找到了吗 |
[50:08] | We’ve located the boy’s apartment, sir. | 老板 我们找到那个孩子的公寓了 |
[50:11] | Yes, and? | 然后呢 |
[50:12] | There’s no way he can come or go without being caught. | 这次我们一定能抓住他 |
[50:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[50:21] | Okay, in the teapot. Everything’s normal. | 龙兄 赶紧躲进茶壶里 确保毫无异样 |
[50:24] | -Lights on. -Think you can bring Li Na to this dump? | -开灯 -你打算带俐娜到这个邋遢的地方 |
[50:26] | Quiet, you! Homework out. | 闭嘴 快拿出作业 |
[50:28] | Her fridge is bigger than this apartment. | 她家的冰柜都比这间公寓还大 |
[50:30] | If you’re not gonna say something helpful, don’t say anything. | 如果说不出好听的话… 脱鞋 就什么都别说 |
[50:34] | She’s here! | 她回来了 |
[50:38] | Uh, your suit. | 你的西装 |
[50:39] | Huh? Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[50:42] | Din, I brought you some… | 阿丁 我给你买了… |
[50:45] | Hello, Mother. Sure is hot out tonight, isn’t it? | 嗨 妈妈 今晚外面很热吧 |
[50:49] | No, it’s freezing. | 不会啊 很冷 |
[50:50] | You coming down with something? Oh, no. Just… | -你是不是病了 -没有 只是… |
[50:54] | studying. Okay. Here. | -在温习 -好吧 拿去 |
[50:56] | -I’ll heat you up some leftovers. -Li Na will love leftovers. | -我去弄热剩菜 -俐娜肯定爱吃剩菜 对吧 |
[51:00] | -Hey, stop it! -Stop what? | -闭嘴 -什么 |
[51:03] | Uh, stop worrying about me. I’m fine. | 我是说别再为我操心了 |
[51:05] | You don’t seem fine. | -我没事 -你看起来不像没事 |
[51:08] | -How was school? -Great. School was great. | -学校还好吗 -很好 学校好极了 |
[51:11] | You lie to everyone, not just yourself. | 你不只欺骗自己 还欺骗别人 |
[51:13] | -Leave me alone. -Fine. | -别理我 好吗 -好的 |
[51:15] | No, Mom. I was just… | 不是的 妈妈 我刚才只是… |
[51:18] | -You know where to find me. -…talking to somebody else. | -你知道到哪儿可以找到我 -…跟别人说话 |
[51:23] | Din, I’m going to ask you a question. | 阿丁 我要问你一件事 |
[51:26] | Remember, I’m your mother. | 别忘了 我是你妈妈 |
[51:28] | You can tell me the truth. | 你可以对我从实招来 |
[51:31] | Are you… | 你是不是… |
[51:34] | drinking alcohol? | 喝酒了 |
[51:36] | -No. Gimme that! I’m not drinking. | -不要 还给我 -你在藏什么 |
[51:38] | -Where are you hiding it? | 妈妈 我没喝酒 |
[51:39] | Don’t lie to me! Staying out late! Skipping school! | 少骗我 晚归、逃课 |
[51:43] | -You’re acting crazy all the time. -Mom! | -你最近老是疯疯癫癫的 -妈妈 |
[51:45] | I am your mother! I know when something is wrong. | 我是你妈妈 我知道你不对劲 |
[51:48] | -What is it? -Nothing is wrong! | -到底什么事 -没事 |
[51:50] | Just tell me the truth. Whatever it is, I can help. | 我只要你说真话 无论实情是什么 我都愿意帮你 |
[51:54] | Mom, you can’t. | 妈妈 你帮不上的 |
[51:56] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[51:58] | You can’t. | 你帮不上的 |
[52:00] | Go to your room. | 回房去 |
[52:01] | Don’t come out if you’re going to disrespect me. | 等你学会尊重我后才出来 |
[52:03] | -I wasn’t– -Go! | -妈妈 我不是… -去 |
[52:05] | Fine! | 好 |
[52:09] | I hate this place. | 我恨死这个地方了 |
[52:16] | -They’re really going at it. -Bring that chair. | -他们吵得真凶 -把椅子拿来 |
[52:19] | Popcorn, anyone? | 吃不吃爆米花 |
[52:20] | I can hear you. | 我听得到你们的声音 |
[52:26] | Din. | 阿丁 |
[52:28] | Here. | 吃吧 |
[52:34] | You… | 你… |
[52:36] | you need a real dinner. | 你要好好填饱肚子才行 |
[52:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[52:41] | Sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[53:08] | Hey, little buddy. You’re so cute. You have family? Are you hungry? | 嗨 小家伙 你真可爱 有家人吗 饿了吗 |
[53:12] | You’re such a cute, fluffy, little, hairy-faced… | 你真是个毛茸茸的小可爱 |
[53:17] | -It’s him! Wake up! -Huh? Huh? | 是他 快醒来 |
[53:19] | -Hey, boss! Boss! -Hey, boss! | -老大 -老大 |
[53:21] | – Boss! – The boy! | -老大 -是那个男孩 |
[53:37] | Impossible. | 怎么可能 |
[53:44] | Okay, Din. You can do this. | 好了 阿丁 你行的 |
[53:46] | Just tell her the truth. | 只要把真相告诉她就对了 |
[53:49] | Good evening, sir. | 先生 晚上好 |
[53:53] | -Oh, hey, Dan! -Hey! | -嗨 阿丹 -嗨 |
[53:55] | -Sir, may I take your jacket? -My jacket? I just got this. | -先生 请把外套给我 -外套 我刚弄来的 |
[54:00] | Good one, Dan. | 这哏不错 阿丹 |
[54:03] | Yeah, good one. Sure. I have plenty more of these at home. | 是啊 不错 没问题 我家里还有很多 |
[54:07] | -Thank you. Here you are. -Here. | -谢谢 拿去 -拿去 |
[54:12] | Sorry about all the fuss. | 抱歉 这么多繁文缛节 |
[54:14] | My dad insists on “only the best.” | 我爸爸坚持什么都要最好的 |
[54:18] | Actually, Li Na, there’s something I need to tell you. | 俐娜 其实我有事想要告诉你 |
[54:21] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[54:23] | -You do? -Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[54:25] | It’s so nice to meet someone from a respectable family | 很高兴认识 一个聊得来的富家子女吧 |
[54:31] | that you enjoy talking to, right? | 小姐 桌位准备好了 |
[54:33] | -Oh. -Madame, your table is ready. | 是啊 富家子弟 |
[54:36] | Right. Respectable. | 龙兄 你听见了吗 她以为我是富家子弟 |
[54:39] | Long, I’m supposed to be from a respectable family. | 不会吧 真是太意外了 真没想到 |
[54:42] | No. What? I’m shocked. I’m stunned. | 等等 正如我所料 |
[54:44] | -It’s exactly what I predicted. -I need your help. | 请你帮帮我 |
[54:45] | You were from royalty. Tell me what to do. | 你是皇亲国戚 赶紧告诉我该怎么办 |
[54:48] | Fine. Do exactly what I say. | 好吧 只要照着我的话去做就行了 |
[54:50] | -Okay. Deal. -Sir, could I offer you a hot tow– | -好的 我们说好了 -先生 您需要热毛巾… |
[54:54] | You shouldn’t let commoners talk to you. | 首先 你不能跟这些庶民交谈 |
[54:57] | -Really? -Sir, I just– | -是吗 -先生 我只是… |
[54:59] | wanted to offer you a hot | 想…给您一条热… |
[55:01] | towel. Sir, you just– | 毛巾…先生…你刚才… |
[55:05] | Madame, your table. | 小姐 桌位准备好了 |
[55:07] | Demand another table, claiming it’s far superior. | 要求另一个桌位 说那个桌位比较高级 |
[55:10] | Li Na, this table simply won’t do. Allow me to show you another one. | 俐娜 这个桌位显然不够好 我带你去另一个桌位 |
[55:16] | This is the table for the hors d’oeuvres. | 阿丹 这是开胃菜的桌位 |
[55:20] | Well, you tell Mr. and Mrs. Hors D’oeuvres that this is our table. | 麻烦你转告开胃菜 这才是我们要的桌位 |
[55:26] | Dan, you’re such a funny guy. | 阿丹 你真有趣 |
[55:28] | Funny? Uh, are you sure you didn’t mean suave, classy, respectable. | 有趣 你确定你不是想赞我风度翩翩 品味独特、尊贵大气吗 |
[55:38] | You’re too good. I’m gonna cry. | 你太厉害了 我笑得快流泪了 |
[55:40] | I would have her executed for mocking royalty. | 这种行为是在藐视皇室 换成我早就把她斩了 |
[55:43] | I appreciate you trying to make this place interesting, | 感谢你设法让这种地方变得 没那么无聊 |
[55:46] | but how about somewhere else? | 不如我们去其他地方吧 |
[55:48] | Somewhere else? Like more fancy than this? | 其他地方 比这里高级的地方 |
[55:51] | Not good enough? | 这个地方不够高级 好样的 孩子 |
[55:53] | -Well played, child. -No, like, a walk or something. | 不是的 我是指去散步什么的 |
[55:55] | May I take your order? | 晚上好 请问要点什么 |
[55:57] | -Spare no expense. Money’s no object. -One of everything. | -尽情撒钱 钱不是问题 -每一道菜都来一份 |
[56:01] | Sir, there are over 600 items on our menu. | 先生 我们的菜单上有超过600道菜 |
[56:04] | -Better make that three. -Good! | -那就每一道菜都来三份 -好样的 |
[56:06] | As you wish, sir. | 先生 如你所愿 |
[56:08] | So, listen, Dan, about last night, | 阿丹 你听我说 昨晚上 |
[56:10] | sorry for acting so weird. | 抱歉 我表现得非常奇怪 |
[56:13] | To be honest, it’s nice to have someone who listened. | 说真的 能找到一个懂得聆听我的人 我非常开心 |
[56:17] | Ignore her and she’s yours. | 别理她 她就是你的人了 |
[56:19] | Look. Rich people never pay attention to anyone else. | 阿丁 环顾四周 有钱人不会把心思放在别人身上 |
[56:22] | All they talk about is their own business, how much money they make. | 他们只聊自己的生意、赚多少钱 |
[56:26] | -It’s almost an art form. -Are you listening to anything I said? | -就像某种艺术形式 -阿丹 你有没有听我说话 |
[56:32] | Not a word. | 一个字也没听进去 |
[56:35] | Um, okay, well, | 好吧 我刚才说… |
[56:36] | I was saying it was really nice to talk to you… | 昨晚跟你聊得很开心 因为… |
[56:39] | We’re close, Din. Tell her how many palaces you own. | 很接近了 最后一步 跟她说你有多少宫殿 |
[56:41] | Let me stop you. Did I tell you just how respectable my family is? | 俐娜 打住 我有没有跟你说过我家有多富有 |
[56:46] | -Your first entree. -Thanks. | -这是第一道开胃菜 -谢谢 |
[56:48] | For nothing. | 当我没说过 |
[56:50] | Dan! You know what? | 阿丹 你知道吗 |
[56:52] | -You’re just not who I thought you were. | 我真是看错人了 |
[56:55] | -Wait, Li Na. | 等等 俐娜 |
[56:56] | I don’t understand. That worked on all 17 of my wives. | 我不明白 我17个老婆都是这样嫁给我的 |
[56:59] | -I can explain. -What now? | -我可以解释 -又怎么了 |
[57:01] | I, uh… | 我… |
[57:02] | We should… | 我们应该… |
[57:03] | We should go for that walk. | 我们应该听你的 出去走走吧 |
[57:08] | Maybe a run! | 还是跑比较好 |
[57:10] | Bon appetit! | 请慢用 |
[57:12] | Surprise! | 没想到吧 |
[57:17] | Hop on. | 跳上来 |
[57:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[57:24] | Who were those men? | 那些人是谁啊 |
[57:26] | Gangsters. Probably out to kidnap us for a ransom. | 黑帮分子 可能想绑架我们要赎金 |
[57:35] | Come on. This way. | 走吧 往这边跑 |
[57:38] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[57:40] | You’ve always wanted to be in a street fight. | 俐娜 你一直很想跟别人干架 |
[57:42] | – Help. – No! | -龙兄 快帮帮我 -不要 |
[57:44] | – Stay calm. – Come on, please. | -保持冷静 -求求你了 |
[57:46] | Dan? | 阿丹 |
[57:48] | Look what I found! | 看我在垃圾堆里找到了什么 |
[57:54] | Look at me. How did I become a piñata? | 瞧瞧我这条龙 变成了一个纸玩 |
[57:57] | -I think we lost them. -Good. | -应该甩掉他们了 -很好 |
[57:59] | So, when exactly were you going to apologize, Dan? | 阿丹 你打算什么时候道歉 |
[58:02] | I… | 我… |
[58:09] | The other way! Other way! | 转换方向 |
[58:14] | Li Na, I really do want to say I’m sorry. | 俐娜 我是真心想跟你道歉的 |
[58:19] | Sorry for what exactly? | 为什么要道歉 |
[58:20] | Sorry for acting like such a jerk. | 抱歉我刚才表现得像个人渣 |
[58:23] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[58:25] | Now, get him, Dan. Kick him right in his stupid face! | 揍他 阿丹 狠狠地踢他那张难看的脸 |
[58:28] | Kick him! | 踢他 |
[58:33] | Hand over the teapot, kid. | 小子 把茶壶交出来 |
[58:40] | I didn’t sign up for this. If you made your last wish, we– | 我没要参与打斗 只要许下最后一个愿望 我们… |
[58:43] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[58:48] | This literally could not get any wo– | 这是我经历过最糟糕的… |
[58:57] | -Good one. -Ah. Thanks. | -厉害 -谢了 |
[58:58] | Eat metal, dirt bag! | 吃铁吧 渣子 |
[58:59] | How do you like them apples, huh? | 好不好吃 |
[59:02] | Crap! | 糟糕 |
[59:11] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[59:31] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[59:33] | -Li Na, I think we’re gonna have to– -Jump! | -俐娜 看来我们要… -跳吧 |
[59:41] | Don’t worry. We got this. | 老大 放心吧 交给我们 |
[59:57] | Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[59:59] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:00:07] | You know what, Dan? This is turning into a pretty good date. | 阿丹 这段经历居然演变成 一个非常精彩的约会 |
[1:00:13] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[1:00:27] | -Are you okay? -I think so. | -你没事吧 -应该没事吧 |
[1:00:37] | I’m fine. Thank you for asking. | 我也没事 感谢你的慰问 |
[1:00:42] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[1:00:45] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:00:46] | Time’s up, Dan. | 时间到了 阿丹 |
[1:00:47] | What happened? Well, we jumped off a building. | 怎么回事 我刚从高楼跳下来 |
[1:00:50] | We almost died. | 还差点死掉 |
[1:00:52] | -Your 24 hours are over. -We beat up some gangsters. | -24小时没了 -我们狠狠揍了几个黑帮分子 |
[1:00:54] | -No. -Okay, that was mostly you. | -糟糕 -我知道多数是你的功劳 |
[1:00:56] | You gotta teach me some of that kung fu. | 但说真的 你一定要教我几招 |
[1:01:02] | Reflexes. | 反射反应 |
[1:01:05] | Wait, what happened to your suit? | 等等 你的西装呢 |
[1:01:10] | Look, Li Na. | 听着 俐娜 |
[1:01:14] | There’s… | 有件事… |
[1:01:15] | something I need to tell you. | 我必须告诉你 |
[1:01:17] | You have one more wish. You don’t have to do this. | 你还有一个愿望 没必要摊牌 |
[1:01:22] | My real name isn’t Dan. | 我的真名不叫阿丹 |
[1:01:24] | It’s… | 我叫… |
[1:01:25] | Din. | 阿丁 |
[1:01:28] | You’re Din. | 你是阿丁 |
[1:01:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:01:33] | But… | 可是… |
[1:01:35] | why did you lie? | 为什么要骗我 |
[1:01:36] | I wasn’t planning to. I just… | 我本来没那个打算的 只是我… |
[1:01:39] | I was worried that if you found out it was, well, | 我担心要是你发现其实… |
[1:01:42] | just me, | 是我 |
[1:01:45] | everything would end. | 一切都会结束 |
[1:01:48] | So, you still live around here? | 那你还住在这一带吗 |
[1:01:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:01:52] | In that same old shikumen? | 还住在那个旧石库门里 |
[1:01:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:01:58] | I told you this wouldn’t end well. | 我跟你说过了 不会有好下场的 |
[1:02:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:02:02] | I remember this alley. | 我记得这条小巷 |
[1:02:04] | We used to take a shortcut through here on the way home from school. | 放学后 我们经常抄这条捷径回家 |
[1:02:09] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:02:10] | And Mrs. Chu would sell those roasted yams. | 朱大妈以前在这里卖烤山药 |
[1:02:14] | Hey, look at that! It’s Mrs. Chu! | 你看 是朱大妈 |
[1:02:17] | Hi, Mrs. Chu. It’s Li Na Wang. | 嗨 朱大妈 我是王俐娜 |
[1:02:19] | -Do you remember– -One buck, two yams. No bargaining! | -你还记得… -一块钱两个山药 没商量 |
[1:02:22] | -Some things never change. -Here. | -有些事永远不会变 -给你 |
[1:02:24] | Sold! Next. | 成交 下一个 闪开 |
[1:02:26] | – Ow, ow. – Move! | 快闪开 |
[1:02:29] | So good! | 太好吃了 |
[1:02:31] | Hold on, is that… | 等等 那是不是… |
[1:02:38] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[1:02:39] | Yeah, new decade, same sweatpants! | 可不是吗 新时代 新运动裤 |
[1:02:46] | Hey, Din, what do you think about a little race? | 阿丁 要不要赛跑 |
[1:02:49] | -Three, two, one, go! -What? | -三、二、一 开始 -什么 |
[1:02:51] | Hey! | 等一下 |
[1:02:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:02:57] | Not fair. | 不公平 |
[1:03:07] | So, your old apartment has to be right around the corner. | 你的旧公寓应该就在附近 |
[1:03:13] | Oh, I don’t know if that’s such a good idea. | 我不知道这样合不合适 |
[1:03:16] | -Hey Weijing, you have any green onions? -Hi, Mrs. Song. | -薇晶 你那边有没有青葱 -嗨 宋太太 |
[1:03:19] | I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 不好意思 我们认识吗 |
[1:03:22] | Hey, Mom. So, uh, surprise! | 妈妈 没想到吧 |
[1:03:25] | We have an unexpected visitor. | 家里来了个意想不到的客人 |
[1:03:31] | A girl? That’s why you’re acting crazy? | 一个女孩 难怪你最近行为反常 |
[1:03:34] | All this time worried you were drugged out in some internet cafe. | -别打了 -这阵子我都在担心你流连网咖 |
[1:03:38] | It was a girl. | 原来是为了一个女孩 |
[1:03:39] | -It’s Li Na! -Just a– | -她是俐娜 -真是个… |
[1:03:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:03:44] | Li Na? | 俐娜 |
[1:03:45] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[1:03:47] | Just visiting an old friend. | 我只是来探望老朋友 |
[1:03:53] | Well, where are my manners? Come in. | 我真是失礼了 进来吧 |
[1:03:56] | You and I are not finished. | 我跟你还没完呢 |
[1:03:58] | -She’s so pretty now. -Like a princess. | -她长得真好看 -像个公主 |
[1:04:01] | Well, her nose is a little flat. | 只是鼻子有点塌 |
[1:04:03] | Start with this. | 先吃这个吧 |
[1:04:05] | -You really shouldn’t go to– -You’re skinnier than a broom handle. | -你真的没必要… -你比扫把还要瘦 |
[1:04:09] | -I wasn’t expecting– -Li Na! | -抱歉 我没想到… -俐娜 |
[1:04:11] | Did you know Din puts flowers on Clucky’s grave every year? | 你知道阿丁每年都会 跑到小鸡的坟前献花吗 |
[1:04:15] | Mr. Huang, cut it out. | 黄大叔 别说了 |
[1:04:16] | I did not know that. | 这点我可不知道 |
[1:04:18] | He’s so cute. He even cries a little. | 他真可爱 他还哭了呢 |
[1:04:20] | I am not crying. I am mourning. | 我才没有哭 我只是在哀悼 |
[1:04:23] | -He even brings flowers. -A tiny bouquet! | -他还献花呢 -一小束的那种 |
[1:05:09] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[1:05:16] | What? You’re saying that’s not my son? | 什么 你是说他不是我的儿子 |
[1:05:18] | You knew. Don’t lie to me. | 你明知道是怎么回事 别骗我 |
[1:05:20] | You were lying to me this whole time. | 不是的 是你一直在骗我 |
[1:05:23] | You just wanted to inherit my dad’s business. | 你只是想继承我爸的生意 |
[1:05:26] | – Right. I will. – I know what you did! | -没错 我一定会 -我知道你做过什么 |
[1:05:29] | You think you can fool me? | 你以为你骗得了我吗 |
[1:05:31] | I saw you with that guy. | 我看见你和那个男人在一起 |
[1:05:32] | You have no idea. | 你什么都不知道 |
[1:05:34] | I should’ve listened to my mother. | 早知道我就听我妈妈的话 |
[1:05:36] | -I am your mother. -No! | -我就是你妈妈 -不可能 |
[1:05:41] | Here. | 手给我 |
[1:05:44] | Oh, wow. Oh! It’s like a time machine up here. | 这里就像个时光机 |
[1:05:46] | Yeah, sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[1:05:47] | This is the only place I can get peace and quiet. | 这是我唯一能 得到一丝平静和安宁的地方 |
[1:05:50] | You’ll never have peace. | -你将永不得安宁 -什么 |
[1:05:52] | Because the ghost of Clucky will always haunt you! | 因为小鸡的鬼魂会一直缠着你 |
[1:05:56] | No, Clucky! You’re dead. | 不要 小鸡 你已经死了 |
[1:05:57] | Are you gonna cry? Are we gonna see tears now? | 你会哭吗 我会看到你流泪吗 |
[1:06:00] | I regret nothing. You were delicious. | 我不后悔 因为你很好吃 |
[1:06:02] | You’re gonna know what regret tastes like. | 你很快就会尝到后悔的滋味了 |
[1:06:05] | Get away from me, you ghost chicken. | 不要 滚开 你这个鸡的鬼魂 |
[1:06:07] | -Why did you eat me? -It was Li Na. She made me do it. | -为什么 为什么要吃掉我 -是俐娜 是她逼我的 |
[1:06:11] | Selling me out. | 出卖我 |
[1:06:12] | -That’s cold. -It was your idea. | -真可恶 -明明是你的主意 |
[1:06:16] | Yeah. I guess we had a lot of crazy ideas back then. | 当年我们的确有不少不可思议的想法 |
[1:06:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:06:24] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:06:31] | Hey, do you remember that promise we made? | 你还记得我们的约定吗 |
[1:06:34] | -The pinky– -Of course! | -就是那个勾手指的… -当然了 |
[1:06:36] | How’d it go? Um… | 怎么说来着 |
[1:06:37] | Friends forever, day by… | 友谊永固 长长… |
[1:06:40] | Year by year, | 长长久久 |
[1:06:42] | upon this we will always… | 愿许携手… |
[1:06:46] | swear. | 共进誓 |
[1:06:56] | -God! -Are you okay? | -天啊 -你还好吧 |
[1:06:57] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:07:00] | Sorry, I wasn’t expecting my own giant face. | 抱歉 我没料到会看见自己的样子 |
[1:07:03] | So embarrassing. | 真丢脸 |
[1:07:04] | Don’t be embarrassed. When I first saw that, | 何必觉得丢脸 我第一次看到这个广告板时 |
[1:07:07] | I almost fell over. | 也差点跌倒了 |
[1:07:10] | But it’s been nice. Kind of like you were back. | 但感觉挺好的 有点像你回来了 |
[1:07:14] | But, you know, giant and glowing, and super glamorous. | 巨大闪亮 风采迷人 |
[1:07:19] | Doesn’t hold a candle to the real thing, though. | 当然还是比不上真人 |
[1:07:25] | What do you say we go for a real date? | 不如我们来个真正的约会 |
[1:07:27] | No Dan or any of that. | 到时我不是阿丹 也不去豪华餐厅什么 |
[1:07:31] | I… | 我… |
[1:07:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:07:38] | Where have you been? The shoot starts in an hour! | 俐娜 你去哪里了 一个小时后要拍照 |
[1:07:41] | What happened to your hair? I’m sending a car! | 你的头发怎么了 我马上派车去接你 |
[1:07:48] | Din…I had a really wonderful time tonight, | 阿丁 我今晚过得很开心 |
[1:07:54] | but I have to go. | 可是我该走了 |
[1:07:56] | -Thanks for letting me borrow this. -Keep it till next time. | -感谢你借我外套 -不要紧的 下次再还给我 |
[1:08:01] | No, really, I– | 不是 真的 我… |
[1:08:02] | Not like I’m not gonna see you for another… | 说得好像接下来十年… |
[1:08:06] | …ten years. | 都见不着你似的 |
[1:08:10] | Din, | 阿丁 |
[1:08:11] | the truth is, I have this whole other life now. | 其实我已经拥有新的生活了 |
[1:08:16] | You know? A career. | 你懂吗 我有事业了 |
[1:08:18] | A future that my dad worked really hard for. | 我爸爸为我的未来下了很多工夫 |
[1:08:23] | Certain expectations I have to meet. | 某些期望我必须达到 |
[1:08:28] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜看 |
[1:08:29] | I don’t meet those expectations. | 我不符合那些期望 |
[1:08:33] | I… | 我… |
[1:08:34] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂的 |
[1:08:35] | I… I’m just trying to be… | 我只是想… |
[1:08:39] | realistic. | 现实点 |
[1:08:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:06] | Hey, Din. | 阿丁 |
[1:09:09] | Did you know that shrimp chips | 你知道吗 |
[1:09:10] | don’t actually have any shrimp in the ingredients? | 虾饼其实并没有虾 |
[1:09:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:23] | Din… | 阿丁 |
[1:09:27] | …things are simpler when you’re children. | 还是孩子的时候 一切都很简单 |
[1:09:31] | But you’re older now. | 可是你们已经长大了 |
[1:09:33] | And, | 而且… |
[1:09:35] | well, | 你… |
[1:09:36] | you have to be realistic. | 你要现实点 |
[1:09:42] | Din. | 阿丁 |
[1:09:48] | Good news, Long. | 龙兄 好消息 |
[1:09:50] | You can finally be rid of me. | 你终于可以摆脱我了 |
[1:09:52] | I’m ready for my third wish. | 我已经准备好要许第三个愿望了 |
[1:09:54] | You are? | 是吗 |
[1:09:55] | Make me rich. Piles of gold. | 把我变成个有钱人 给我堆积如山的黄金 |
[1:09:58] | However you do it. | 随便你想怎么做哦 |
[1:09:59] | -But– -I thought it wouldn’t matter. | -可是… -我以为钱不重要 |
[1:10:02] | That she wouldn’t care. | 我以为她不在乎 |
[1:10:06] | That was stupid. | 我真蠢 |
[1:10:08] | Give me the gold, and I can have some of that good life. | 给我黄金吧 这样我就能过着那种好日子了 |
[1:10:11] | People will treat me with respect. | 人们也会对我放尊重点 |
[1:10:14] | Heck, I’m sure everyone will want to be my friend then. | 天啊 我也相信 到时每个人都想跟我做朋友 |
[1:10:18] | Din… | 阿丁 |
[1:10:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:10:21] | Am I sure? | 我确定吗 |
[1:10:22] | You’ve been telling me to make this wish since we met. | 打从我们见面后 你就一直叫我许下这个愿望 |
[1:10:25] | Well, you were right. Okay? I was wrong. | 你说得对 好吗 我错了 |
[1:10:28] | There you go, that’s my wish. | 来吧 这就是我的愿望 |
[1:10:30] | Just grant it, and you can go back to your spirit world | 只要实现我的愿望 你就可以返回天界了 |
[1:10:33] | and your stupid parade in the sky. | 到时天界会出动大队迎接你 |
[1:10:39] | Just grant the wish, Long. | 龙兄 实现我这个愿望吧 |
[1:10:51] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[1:10:54] | Din, | 阿丁 |
[1:10:56] | I’ll grant your wish. | 我会实现你的愿望 |
[1:10:59] | But first, | 但首先 |
[1:11:00] | there’s something I need to show you. | 我要让你看一件事 |
[1:11:07] | You found the boy. | 找到那个男孩了 |
[1:11:09] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:11:10] | -At the Pearl Tower, sir. -Yeah, with a girl. | -他刚才出现在珍珠塔 -跟一个女孩在一起 |
[1:11:13] | -But I’m afraid he escaped again. -What? How? | -但他已经逃走了 -什么 怎么逃走的 |
[1:11:16] | Hey, that doesn’t belong to you. | 这不是你们的 |
[1:11:21] | Listen to me. I am out of time. I need– | 听好 我已经没时间了 我需要… |
[1:11:28] | -Li Na! Aren’t you supposed to be at– -I’m sorry, Dad. We really need to talk. | -俐娜 你不是应该在… -抱歉 爸爸 我们需要好好聊聊 |
[1:11:33] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[1:11:34] | -I’m just on a very important call. -Dad. | -我在讲一个很重要的电话 -爸爸 |
[1:11:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:11:38] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:11:41] | Do you remember when we lived in that old shikumen? | 你还记得我们住在 那个旧石库门的日子吗 |
[1:11:44] | -I know we didn’t have much but– -Don’t worry, Li Na. | -我知道当时我们有的不多 可是… -放心吧 俐娜 |
[1:11:48] | We’ll never go back to that life. | 我们再也不会回去过那种生活了 |
[1:11:50] | But, Dad, don’t you ever miss those days? | 可是爸爸 你没怀念过那些日子吗 |
[1:11:54] | Wha– Where is all this coming from? | 怎么突然这么想 |
[1:11:56] | That… that young man last night, | 昨晚见到的那个男孩 |
[1:11:58] | the one you arranged a date with, | 那个你安排我约会的对象 |
[1:12:00] | that was Din. | 他其实是阿丁 |
[1:12:03] | From our old neighborhood? | 我们老家的那个阿丁 |
[1:12:05] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[1:12:06] | And he’s the one who took you to the Pearl Tower. | 他就是带你去珍珠塔的那个人 |
[1:12:10] | Yes, and I know what you’ll say. | 对啊 我知道你一定会说什么 |
[1:12:12] | You’ll tell me to stay away and to leave that old world behind, | 你会叫我远离他 放下过去的日子 |
[1:12:16] | but the truth is, I think we might be happier if– | 其实 如果我们回到从前 我们也许会比较快乐 |
[1:12:20] | Li Na, everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:12:22] | I’m gonna go talk with Din. | 我去跟阿丁谈谈 |
[1:12:24] | -What? -Bring the van in two minutes. | -什么 -把客货车开过来 两分钟后见 |
[1:12:26] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[1:12:28] | -What’s going on? -Don’t worry. | -发生了什么事 -别担心 |
[1:12:31] | I’m going to fix everything. | 我会搞定一切的 |
[1:12:49] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:12:52] | Long? | 龙兄 |
[1:12:53] | Where are you going? | 你跑去哪里了 |
[1:12:58] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:13:11] | – Whoa. – This was my home. | 这就是我的家 |
[1:13:16] | I was born into royalty. | 我出身皇族 |
[1:13:19] | I learned from a young age that gold | 从小就知道黄金 |
[1:13:22] | is power. | 就是力量 |
[1:13:24] | So, I set my sights on expanding my fortune | 于是我放眼追逐更多财富 |
[1:13:28] | and let nothing stand in my way. | 不让任何人事物阻挠我 |
[1:13:31] | My subjects were loyal… | 我的下人个个忠心耿耿 |
[1:13:35] | …and worked tirelessly year after year. | 年复一年 不停地劳动 |
[1:13:40] | My daughters were married to the finest families, | 我女儿都嫁给了皇亲国戚 |
[1:13:43] | to expand the kingdom’s glory. | 以扩张帝国的荣耀 |
[1:13:48] | And my son, | 我的儿子 |
[1:13:50] | I sent off to win treasure. | 被我派去争夺财富 |
[1:13:55] | He came home a hero. | 后来他载誉归来 |
[1:13:59] | Soon, I had more gold, more land, | 我的黄金越来越多 土地越来越大 |
[1:14:02] | and more monuments than any lord who had come before me. | 我的纪念碑 也比任何对我俯首称臣的君主还要多 |
[1:14:07] | And yet, | 可是 |
[1:14:09] | as I laid on my deathbed, | 临终之前 |
[1:14:11] | I awaited the parade of loyal subjects and loving family. | 我等着忠诚的奴仆和家人组成大队 来到我身边 |
[1:14:15] | But there was none. | 结果没人出现 |
[1:14:18] | With my last breath, I cursed all who had forgotten me. | 我用最后一口气诅咒所有遗忘我的人 |
[1:14:22] | I arrived at the gates to the spirit world | 抵达天界大门时 |
[1:14:25] | and awaited a great procession to welcome me. | 我等待大队来迎接我 |
[1:14:30] | I demand you open this! | 我命令你打开这扇门 |
[1:14:32] | Instead, the gods transformed me into a Wish Dragon. | 于是神明把我变成了一条许愿神龙 |
[1:14:36] | Not as a reward, | 那不是赏赐 |
[1:14:38] | but as a punishment. | 而是处罚 |
[1:14:39] | I was imprisoned and sent down to Earth | 我被囚禁在茶壶里 送往人间 |
[1:14:42] | to serve ten masters and learn the true meaning of life. | 为是个主人效力 直到领悟到人生的真谛为止 |
[1:14:51] | And to be honest, | 说真的 |
[1:14:53] | all these years, | 这些年来 |
[1:14:54] | all these masters, | 我遇到的主人 |
[1:14:56] | I have been failing. | 都没让我领悟过 |
[1:15:00] | Until I met you. | 直到遇见了你 |
[1:15:02] | I don’t know the meaning of life. | 我不知道人生的真谛是什么 |
[1:15:04] | But the things you care about, | 但你在乎的一切 |
[1:15:06] | your friends, your family, | 你的朋友、你的家人 |
[1:15:09] | are worth more than anything I ever possessed. | 比我所拥有过的一切还要珍贵 |
[1:15:11] | And no amount of gold can ever buy that. | 那是多少黄金都买不到的 |
[1:15:19] | It’s your wish, Din. | 阿丁 这是你的愿望 |
[1:15:22] | Make sure it’s what you really want. | 你只要确定 这是你真正想要的就可以了 |
[1:15:27] | I… | 我… |
[1:15:29] | Din. | 阿丁 |
[1:15:30] | Mr. Wang? What are you doing here? | 王先生 你怎么来了 |
[1:15:32] | Please, give me that. I don’t have time for any more games. | 请你把茶壶交出来 我没时间跟你闹着玩了 |
[1:15:36] | They work for you? | 他们是你的手下 |
[1:15:38] | No one’s going to get hurt, but I need those– | 不会有人受到伤害的 但我需要那些… |
[1:15:47] | Long! | 龙兄 |
[1:16:02] | Stay away from my friend. | 离我的朋友远一点 |
[1:16:17] | Finally, I’m saved. | 我终于得救了 |
[1:16:26] | What’s wrong with you? I told you not to hurt the kid. | 你干什么 我跟你说过别伤害那个孩子的 |
[1:16:29] | I’ve been bowing to others my entire life. | 我这辈子都对人卑躬屈膝 |
[1:16:33] | And now, everyone will bow to me. | 从今以后 每个人都要对我俯首称臣 |
[1:16:37] | No! No! No! No! | 不要 |
[1:16:44] | – Mr. Wang. – Dragon, I summon you. | -王先生 -神龙 我召唤你 |
[1:16:49] | Din, Din! | 阿丁 |
[1:16:51] | I’m your master now. | 我现在是你的主人了 |
[1:16:54] | And I know my first wish. | 我知道自己第一个愿望是什么 |
[1:17:19] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:17:20] | No! Oh, my God. | 不要啊 天啊 |
[1:17:22] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:17:24] | -Din! -Get in the teapot. | -阿丁 -回去茶壶里 |
[1:17:27] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:17:29] | -Li Na. -No, no, no. | -俐娜 -不要啊 |
[1:17:31] | Call an ambulance! You’re gonna be okay. | 快叫救护车 你不会有事的 爸爸 |
[1:17:35] | Li Na, listen to me. | 听好 |
[1:17:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:17:39] | I tried to save it, but the business is bankrupt. | 我试过要拯救一切 但是生意还是失败了 |
[1:17:45] | I wanted you to have everything. | 我希望你能拥有一切 |
[1:17:49] | And now, | 如今… |
[1:17:51] | I’ve left you with nothing. | 我什么都没能给你 |
[1:17:53] | No. | 不要 |
[1:17:54] | I never needed any of that. | 那些东西我从来都不需要 |
[1:17:57] | All I ever wanted was my dad. | 我只要爸爸 |
[1:18:01] | All I wanted was you. | 我只要你 |
[1:18:30] | One touch and you’re done, kid. | 我一碰到你 你就完蛋了 |
[1:18:45] | Yeah, get him, boss. Touch him. Touch him good. | 是啊 老大 揍他 碰他 好好碰他 |
[1:18:51] | Ooh, sparks. | 火花 |
[1:18:59] | Long, I summon you. | 龙兄 我召唤你 |
[1:19:01] | Din! | 阿丁 |
[1:19:08] | Uh, dragon guy? I summon you. | 龙哥 我召唤你 |
[1:19:11] | Din! Din? | 阿丁 |
[1:19:13] | Din! | 阿丁 |
[1:19:14] | I wish for enough puppies to open a pet store. | 我希望拥有很多小狗狗 多到足以开一家宠物店 |
[1:19:17] | Puppies? | 小狗狗 |
[1:19:18] | Yes, puppies! | 好啊 小狗狗 |
[1:19:19] | It shall be so! | 如你所愿 |
[1:19:25] | Hey, little fella! I’ll name you Teddy. | 嗨 小家伙 我就给你取名叫泰迪 |
[1:19:27] | No, bad Teddy! Bad boy! | 泰迪不乖 坏孩子 |
[1:19:37] | Hey, boss! I got the teapot! | 老大 茶壶在我手上 |
[1:19:39] | Don’t let the boy get it! | 别给那个孩子弄到手 |
[1:19:41] | -Help us! Summon the dragon! | 帮帮我们 快召唤那条神龙 |
[1:19:43] | -Wish for something! A gun, anything! | 许个愿 要一把枪 什么都行 |
[1:19:45] | Wish? | 许愿 |
[1:19:46] | Dragon? Summon? | 神龙 召唤 |
[1:19:50] | -Dragon guy. -Huh? | 龙哥 |
[1:19:51] | I wish I had longer legs. | 我希望腿能长一点 |
[1:19:54] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:19:56] | Are you joking? | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:20:11] | I summon you! | 我召唤你 |
[1:20:18] | I command you to throw this kid off. | 神龙 我命令你把这个孩子甩下去 |
[1:20:21] | I cannot intervene. | 我不能插足 |
[1:20:22] | You’re not my master until you have sole possession. | 除非你完全拥有那个茶壶 否则你不是我的主人 |
[1:20:28] | -Let it go. -No. | -放手 -不放 |
[1:20:30] | Let it go! | 放手 |
[1:20:36] | Long, Long, I can’t see you! | 龙兄 我看不到你 |
[1:20:38] | There’s no need to die tonight, | 孩子 你今晚大可不用死 |
[1:20:40] | kid. Come work for me. | 来当我的手下吧 |
[1:20:41] | I’ll give you all the gold you want. | 要多少黄金 我都能给你 |
[1:20:44] | -We’re both wishing for the same thing. | 毕竟我们的愿望是一样的 |
[1:20:46] | -No. | 你搞错了 |
[1:20:47] | No, we’re not. | 不一样 |
[1:20:49] | I don’t need gold. | 我不需要黄金 |
[1:20:51] | I have something more important to wish for. | 我有比拥有黄金更重要的愿望 |
[1:20:55] | Din. | 阿丁 |
[1:20:56] | I need that teapot. | 我需要那个茶壶 |
[1:21:07] | Well, at least you’ll make a good statue in my office. | 起码你可以成为 我办公室里的一座漂亮雕像 |
[1:21:33] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:21:36] | Long? | 龙兄 |
[1:21:40] | Long, no! | 龙兄 不要啊 |
[1:21:42] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:22:08] | Long! | 龙兄 |
[1:22:18] | Long! | 龙兄 |
[1:23:02] | Din! | 阿丁 |
[1:23:04] | Din. | 阿丁 |
[1:23:06] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:23:10] | Welcome, LongZhu. | 欢迎你 龙祖 |
[1:23:12] | -What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:23:14] | Where am I? -Congratulations. | -这是什么地方 -恭喜你 |
[1:23:16] | Your service as a Wish Dragon is complete. | 许愿神龙的任务已经完成了 |
[1:23:19] | Complete? I haven’t finished. | 完成 我还没完成啊 |
[1:23:21] | I haven’t finished my tenth master. | 我第十个主人的愿望还没实现呢 |
[1:23:23] | You have put the needs of another before yourself | 你把他人的需要摆在自己利益之前 |
[1:23:26] | and shown us that you understand the meaning of life. | 说明你已经领悟到人生真谛了 |
[1:23:30] | You are now free to enter the spirit world. | 如今你可以进入天界了 |
[1:23:42] | Is that a… | 这是一支… |
[1:23:45] | parade? | 迎接大队吗 |
[1:23:46] | In your honor. | 为了迎接你的到来 |
[1:23:51] | No, I can’t! I have to go back. | 不行 我必须回到人间 |
[1:23:53] | Back? | 回到人间 |
[1:23:54] | Turn me back into a Wish Dragon! I have one more wish to grant. | 把我变回许愿神龙 我还要一个愿望还没实现 |
[1:23:57] | Ridiculous. The laws of heaven forbid it. | 荒唐 天界没有这种规矩 |
[1:24:00] | You’re ridiculous! Old man in a skirt. | 你才荒唐 你这个穿着短裙的老男人 |
[1:24:02] | -This isn’t a skirt! -Send me back! | -这不是短裙 -送我回去 |
[1:24:09] | You dare reject the will of the gods? | 你竟敢拒绝神明的旨意 |
[1:24:12] | Fine. If you’re not gonna send me back, | 好吧 如果你不送我回去 |
[1:24:14] | I’ll go myself! | 我自己回去 |
[1:24:16] | -Stop that! -Stupid clouds. | -住手 -没用的云 |
[1:24:18] | Stop… stop that this instant! | 赶紧给我住手 |
[1:24:21] | Ah! My friend needs me. | 我的朋友需要我 |
[1:24:22] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[1:24:24] | We will permit you to return. | 我们允许你回去 |
[1:24:27] | But only under one condition. | 但有个条件 |
[1:24:52] | Long! | 龙兄 |
[1:25:00] | Your final wish, | 请许下最后一个愿望 |
[1:25:03] | great master. | 主人 |
[1:25:10] | I wish… | 我希望… |
[1:25:36] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:25:37] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:26:08] | There you are, Maurice. Here we got Pocket and Mr. Pants. | 找到你了 大毛 还有小袋和裤裤 |
[1:26:12] | And all 234. | 总共234只 |
[1:26:15] | Wow, nice puppies. | 天啊 好可爱的狗狗 |
[1:26:19] | Nice legs. | 好漂亮的腿 |
[1:26:20] | -Thanks. Toodles. -Bye! | -谢了 再见 -再见 |
[1:26:40] | Din, I… | 阿丁 我… |
[1:26:41] | When I said that you needed to be more realistic, I didn’t mean that– | 我说你应该现实点 我的意思不是… |
[1:26:48] | It’s okay, Mom. | 不要紧的 妈妈 |
[1:26:53] | I… | 我… |
[1:26:54] | I’m sorry I can’t give you a better life. | 抱歉 我不给你更好的生活 |
[1:26:58] | You’ve given me a lot, Mom. | 你已经给我很多了 妈妈 |
[1:27:01] | Everything that matters. | 该有的我都有了 |
[1:27:06] | Well… | 那… |
[1:27:08] | it’s late and, uh, we should have dinner. | 晚了 我们应该开饭了 |
[1:27:11] | Here. | 吃吧 |
[1:27:14] | Mr. Wang? | 王先生 |
[1:27:15] | -What are you doing? -Is Din all right? | -你怎么来了 -阿丁在家吗 他没事吧 |
[1:27:20] | Din, what trouble have you started now? | 阿丁 你又闯了什么祸 |
[1:27:22] | No, no. No trouble at all. | 不是的 他没闯祸 |
[1:27:24] | I just came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[1:27:28] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[1:27:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:27:35] | Ah, well, where are my manners? Sit, sit, sit! | 我真失礼 坐吧 |
[1:27:37] | -We were about to have dinner. -You don’t have to. | -我们正要开饭了 -不必麻烦 |
[1:27:40] | Nonsense. Nonsense. | 哪会呢 |
[1:27:41] | It’s my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[1:27:42] | And besides, we haven’t had guests in, well, a couple hours! | 再说我们家有“一阵子”没客人来了 |
[1:27:49] | They’re much too young to be holding hands. | 他们还年轻 不适合牵手 |
[1:27:52] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:27:53] | Here, you look like you could use a good, home-cooked meal. | 请慢用 你看起来需要 吃一碗美味的家常菜 |
[1:27:59] | This is the most delicious soup I’ve ever tasted. | 这是我尝过最美味的汤 |
[1:28:09] | Na Na! | 娜娜 |
[1:28:11] | Na Na! Well, what do you think? It’s too much, isn’t it? I’ll get another. | 娜娜 你觉得如何 太花俏了 对吧 我去弄另一个 |
[1:28:15] | It’s great, Dad. Put it up in the front window. | 很漂亮 爸爸 放在窗前 |
[1:28:18] | -Yes! By tomorrow or no deal. -Hi. | -对 明天前送到 否则免谈 -嗨 |
[1:28:22] | Okay, hurry up with those dumplings. You, step aside. | 好了 赶紧把饺子做好 闪边去 |
[1:28:27] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[1:28:29] | Din! Hello? Where are the teacups? | 阿丁 茶杯呢 |
[1:28:31] | -We open in ten minutes. -I’m on it. | -十分钟后就开张了 -马上到 |
[1:28:34] | Teacups. | 茶杯 |
[1:28:35] | Teacups, teacups, teacups. | 茶杯 |
[1:28:52] | Long? | 龙兄 |
[1:28:54] | Greetings, great master. | 主人 你好 |
[1:28:56] | Oh, a peasant child. | 是个庶民的孩子 |
[1:28:57] | Long, what are you doing? You’re supposed to be in the spirit world. | 龙兄 你在这里干什么 你不是应该在天界吗 |
[1:29:02] | Yeah, uh, about that, uh, things got a little complicated. | 提起那件事 事情变得有点复杂 |
[1:29:06] | So, I’m back! | 所以我回来了 |
[1:29:08] | Back? To serve another ten masters? | 回来 回来为多十个主人效力吗 |
[1:29:13] | You guessed it. | 你猜对了 |
[1:29:14] | But, you’ve been waiting 1,000 years just to get through those gates. | 可是你等了一千年才能踏进那扇门 |
[1:29:18] | I know, there was a parade and everything, but… | 可不是吗 确实有迎接大队什么 可是… |
[1:29:22] | you had one more wish. | 当时你还有一个愿望 |
[1:29:24] | It was the only way. | 重返人间是唯一的方法 |
[1:29:27] | You gave all that up for me? | 你为了我放弃回天界 |
[1:29:31] | This is what I want. | 这才是我想要的 |
[1:29:33] | For the first time, it feels like I have a little wisdom to offer. Maybe make a difference down here. | 那是我第一次觉得能把智慧传授给人 能给人间带来改变 |
[1:29:43] | Besides, there are no shrimp chips there, | 再说 天界没有虾饼 |
[1:29:46] | and I still haven’t ridden in one of those metal birds, | 我也还坐做过大铁鸟呢 |
[1:29:49] | and no air conditioning. No air conditioning in heaven! | 还有 天界没有空调 |
[1:29:53] | There’s actually plenty of– | 其实那边有很多… |
[1:30:00] | Thank you, Long. | 谢谢你 龙兄 |
[1:30:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:30:08] | Din, why is there a pile of broken teacups in the– | 阿丁 为什么袋子里 有一堆破掉的茶杯 |
[1:30:15] | Know what? I don’t want to know. | 我一点都不想知道 |
[1:30:23] | Okay, Din, let go. | 阿丁 放手吧 |
[1:30:25] | Let go, Din. | 放手 阿丁 |
[1:30:33] | See you soon, Long. | 后会有期 龙兄 |
[1:30:44] | I am a god. | 我是神仙 |
[1:30:50] | What are you looking at? A god, that’s what. | 看什么看 我是神仙 你眼前的人是神仙 |