Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Winter’s Bone(冬天的骨头)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Winter’s Bone(冬天的骨头)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:冬天的骨头
英文名称:Winter's Bone
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] Way down in Missouri 梦回密苏里
[00:19] Where I heard this melody 旋律动我心
[00:23] When I was just a little baby 婴儿般的我
[00:26] On my mama’s knee 倚坐妈妈膝
[00:29] The old folks were humming 哼着老民谣
[00:32] The banjos were strumming 拨着班卓琴
[00:35] So sweet and low 令人愉悦的忧伤
[00:41] Hushabye my baby 宝贝乖乖睡
[00:45] Go to sleep on mama’s knee 枕着妈妈膝
[00:48] Journey back to these old hills 再行老山路
[00:52] In dreams again with me 重温梦中情
[00:55] It seems like your mama 妈妈的身影
[00:58] Was there once again 仿佛在眼前
[01:01] And the old folks were strumming 哼着老民谣
[01:05] That same old refrain 多么熟悉的旋律
[01:08] Way down in Missouri 梦回密苏里
[01:11] Where I heard this lullaby 听着摇篮曲
[01:15] When the stars were blinking 繁星空点点
[01:17] And the moon was shining high 明月高几许
[01:21] And I hear mama calling 妈妈的声音响起
[01:24] As in days long ago 依旧那般温馨
[01:27] Singing hushabye 宝贝乖乖睡
[01:32] 冬天的骨头
[01:54] Ashlee darling. 艾什莉 亲爱的
[02:03] Wake up. 醒醒
[02:08] Wake up. 起床了
[02:19] Temperatures are going to do nothing but go down. 温度将会进一步下降
[02:22] We’ll have another very cold day tomorrow. 明天又是寒冷的一天
[02:25] Morning. 早安
[02:28] …to freezing rain. 有冻雨
[02:30] The Freewill Baptist Church is having a fundraiser, 自由浸信会将举行募捐活动
[02:33] a covered-dish event, 要求自带餐品
[02:34] that’s coming up here on Thursday evening, 活动将于周四晚举行
[02:37] so they’re having a band concert. 还会有乐团音乐会助兴
[02:40] That will be on Friday night at the high school. 时间是周五晚 地点在市高中
[02:43] Better than nothing. 有吃的就不错了
[03:23] Who’s this? 它叫什么
[03:24] Peanut Butter. 花生酱
[03:26] Where’d you find Peanut Butter? 你在哪发现的花生酱
[03:27] In the woods. 林子里
[03:33] He’s sweet. 它真可爱
[03:38] Spell “House.” 拼”房子”
[03:39] H-o H-o…
[03:41] H-o H-o…
[03:45] u-a u-a?
[03:47] u u.
[03:50] s-e s-e?
[03:52] H-o-u-s-e H-o-u-s-e.
[03:56] 7 plus 2. 七加二等于多少
[04:00] 9. 九
[04:02] Good. 不错
[04:11] Transfer. 换个人
[04:12] Careful. 慢点
[04:17] Cradle the head, 搂着他的小脑袋
[04:19] and then take him to your shoulder… 让他倚在你肩上
[04:22] so he’s up a little bit higher 这样就算他的头高出了你的肩膀
[04:24] but you’re still supporting the head. 也不会失去支撑
[04:27] Make sure you hold this right under… 要确保你的手放在…
[04:30] Could I have your attention, please? 通知 请注意
[04:32] Forsyth, Missouri, chapter 美国家庭 消费者以及职业领袖
[04:35] of the Family, Consumer, and Career Leaders of America– 在密苏里的福赛斯分会
[04:37] Hey, Ree. 你好 蕾
[04:39] …will meet this Friday at 3:00 p.m. in Mrs. Boyer’s room. 将于本周五下午三点到达博耶夫人办公室
[04:43] Truman University will be here– 杜鲁门大学将来访…
[04:45] Forward, march! 齐步 走
[04:48] If you would like to attend, 如果你有兴趣参加
[04:49] please sign up in the counselor’s office. 请前往指导员办公室报名
[04:52] March time. 原地踏步
[04:56] Forward, march. 齐步 走
[05:01] The Marine Corps Birthday Ball 海军陆战队生日舞会
[05:03] will be this Saturday in evening– 将于周六晚举行
[05:05] All other P.C. Cadets and 欢迎其他和平队学员
[05:07] their families are encouraged to attend. 及其家属参加
[05:13] All right. 吃吧
[05:31] Hi, Sonya. 好啊 索尼娅
[05:32] Hey, Ree. 你好 蕾
[05:40] You and the kids all right? 你和小鬼头们都还好吗
[05:41] We’re just a little short on cash right now. 就是现在手头有点紧
[05:46] How long’s it been since the horse ate? 多久没喂它了
[05:49] About four days. 四天了吧
[05:51] That hay gets kind of expensive, don’t it? 草料不便宜 是吗
[05:53] Yes ma’am. 是啊 夫人
[05:57] Actually, I was wondering if you could keep her with yours. 其实我在想 她能不能跟您的马一起养着
[06:15] All right, Ginger, come on. 好吧 金吉尔 进去
[06:18] That’s a girl. 真是好姑娘
[06:20] There you go. There you go. 这边来 吃点吧
[06:21] Have a little bit of that. 吃点东西
[06:27] Come on. Get going. 快 走了
[06:28] Thank you, Sonya. 谢谢 索尼娅
[06:30] All right. 不客气
[07:20] How are you today? 今天过得怎样
[07:22] Ask me inside. 请让我进去
[07:24] I need to talk some with your mama. 我得和你妈妈谈谈
[07:30] She don’t talk much. 她不怎么爱说话
[07:38] Ma’am? 夫人
[07:40] I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. 我想问你几个问题
[07:44] Ma’am? 夫人
[07:52] You better just tell me. 你就跟我直说吧
[08:00] You know your daddy’s out on bond, don’t you? 你爸爸被保释了 你知道吧
[08:03] So what? 那又怎样
[08:06] Looks like he’s been cooking again. 他好像又开始搞毒品了
[08:08] I know that’s the charges you laid on him, 这些都是你们安他身上的指控
[08:10] but you ain’t proved it on him. 但你们没有证据
[08:11] You got to prove it every time. 每件案子都要证据说话
[08:13] That won’t be no hard thing to do, 证据找起来不难
[08:16] but that ain’t even why I’m here. 而且我来这是为别的事
[08:18] His court date’s next week, and I can’t seem to turn him up. 他下周就该出庭了 但我找不到他
[08:22] Maybe he sees you and ducks. 也许他躲着你呢
[08:24] That could be, 也许吧
[08:28] but where you all come into this is, 但你们也因此牵扯进来
[08:30] he put this house here, 他为了交保释金
[08:32] and your timber acres, up for his bond. 抵押了这所房子和你们的林地
[08:35] He what, now? 他干什么了
[08:36] Jessup signed over everything. 杰赛普抵押了这一切
[08:39] Now, if he doesn’t show at trial, see, 要是他没有出庭
[08:41] the way the deal works is, you all gonna lose this place. 根据协议 这里就不归你们所有了
[08:49] You got some place to go? 你们还有容身之处吗
[08:53] I’ll find him. 我会找到他
[08:54] – Girl, I’ve been looking. – I said I’ll find him. -姑娘 我一直在找 -我说了 我会找到他
[09:08] You make sure your daddy knows the gravity of this deal. 务必让你爸爸知道此事的严重性
[09:43] Maybe they’ll share some of that with us. 也许他们能分点我们吃
[09:46] That could be. 也许吧
[09:49] Maybe we should ask. 我们去要点吧
[09:54] Never ask for what ought to be offered. 永远不要求人 别人爱给不给
[10:10] Evening, Ree. 晚上好 蕾
[10:13] – Evening. – Kids. Hey, Connie. -晚上好 -好啊 孩子们 康妮
[10:18] Didn’t want you to think we’d forgot you all. 别以为我们把你们给忘了
[10:21] Brought you some meat, some potatoes, 给你们带了些肉 土豆
[10:23] and some stuff for a good stew, anyway. 和炖菜的用具 总之你们自己做吧
[10:26] Thank you. We can use it. 谢谢 我们会用的
[10:28] I seen your woodpile’s low out front. 你们门外的木柴不多了
[10:31] We got that splitter up there in the yard. 我们的锯木机就在院子里
[10:34] You should use it. 要用就用吧
[10:35] I’ll do that. 我会的
[10:37] We seen the law was out here this afternoon. 我们瞧见下午那警察了
[10:40] Everything all right? 没什么事吧
[10:41] He’s huntin’ for Dad. 他在找我爸
[10:44] Hunting Jessup, is he? 找杰赛普吗
[10:48] You know where he’s at? 你知道他在哪吗
[10:50] No. 不知道
[10:52] You sure about that? 真不知道吗
[10:57] Yes. 真的
[10:58] All right. 好吧
[11:01] All right, well I guess 那么 我猜
[11:02] you didn’t have nothing to tell him then, did you? 你还是知道些东西的 对吗
[11:04] I wouldn’t tell him nothing if I did. 要是知道 我早就说了
[11:07] Honey, we know that. 亲爱的 难为你了
[11:09] I’m going to let you get to it, all right? 你去弄菜吧
[11:23] How about some deer stew. That sound good? 炖鹿肉怎样 想吃吗
[11:26] Both of you need to get over here and watch how I make it. 你们俩都过来 跟我学着点
[12:00] Thank God it’s you, Sweet Pea, 幸好是你 甜心
[12:02] and not Floyd’s mommy and daddy again. 佛洛德的爸妈简直烦死了
[12:04] Them two watch me like I done something wrong. 他们盯着我的样子 就好像我做了什么错事
[12:07] Hush your mouth about them. 别埋怨了
[12:10] They put a roof over your head, ain’t they? 要不是他们 你住哪啊
[12:13] Hey, Floyd. You gonna invite me in? 佛洛德 能让我进来吗
[12:17] Or I could just stay out here and talk to you. 或者我就站这 你陪我聊聊
[12:21] Yeah, you can come in. 没事 进来吧
[12:38] Shit. 一团糟
[12:40] Don’t start. 别提了
[12:43] C’mon. 来吧
[12:53] It’s been a while, Sweet Pea. 好久不见 甜心
[12:56] Things stack up, is all. 事情太多了 没办法
[12:59] What’s going on? 怎么了
[13:04] The Sheriff came by looking for Dad. 警长来家里找爸爸
[13:07] If he don’t show up for his court date, 要是他不按时出庭的话
[13:08] we’re gonna lose the house. 我们的房子就没了
[13:13] I gotta get down to the Arkansas line. 我得沿阿肯色公路找下去
[13:16] I gotta ask him. 必须问问他
[13:18] It’s his truck. 毕竟是他的车
[13:42] He said no. 他说不行
[13:44] Did you tell him I’d spring for gas? 告诉他我出油钱了吗
[13:46] I told him. He still won’t. 我说了 他就是不同意
[13:48] Why not? 为什么
[13:49] He never says why not to me, Ree. 他从不向我解释原因 蕾
[13:51] He just says no. 只丢了句没门
[13:52] Man, that’s so sad to hear you say 真没想到你会说这种话出来 悲剧啊
[13:54] he won’t let you do something and then you don’t do it. 他说一你都不敢说二
[13:57] It’s different once you’re married. 结了婚就不一样了
[14:02] It really must be because you ain’t never used to eat no shit. 我看你一定是唯命是从惯了
[14:08] Ned needs his nap. 奈德要午睡了
[14:12] Come here. 来妈妈这
[14:42] What brings you here? 什么风把你吹来了
[14:45] Somebody dead? 谁挂了吗
[14:47] I’m looking for my dad. 我在找我爸
[14:52] Come on in. Shake off the chill. 进来吧 暖暖身子
[14:58] Let’s keep it quiet. 轻一点
[14:59] Teardrop’s still laying up in bed. 泪珠还睡着呢
[15:08] The law came by today. 警察今天来了
[15:10] Dad signed over everything to his bond. 爸为了保释 抵押了一切
[15:15] Victoria, I really gotta run dad down to get him to show. 维多利亚 我得找到爸爸让他出庭
[15:19] You ought not do that. 你不该这么做
[15:22] Don’t go running after Jessup. 别去找杰赛普
[15:26] Show or don’t show, that choice is up to the one going to jail, 出不出庭 该由他这个要进监狱的人决定
[15:30] not you. 而不是你
[15:32] You know where he’s at, don’t you? 你知道他在哪 对吗
[15:35] Where a man’s at ain’t necessarily for you to know, neither. 你也用不着知道男人的行踪
[15:39] – But you do. – I ain’t seen him. -可你知道 -我没见着他
[15:49] Could be running around with Little Arthur and them, you think? 你觉得他会跟小亚瑟那伙人在一起吗
[15:53] Don’t you ever go down around Little Arthur’s 千万别去小亚瑟那
[15:55] asking them people about shit they ain’t offering to talk about. 你的这套屁话 只会自讨没趣
[15:58] That’s a real good way to end up bit by hogs… 还是让条子们去解决问题吧
[16:02] or wishing you was. 但愿你已经找过条子了
[16:06] We’re all related, ain’t we? 大家都是亲戚 不是吗
[16:13] Our relations get watered 到小亚瑟那
[16:14] kind of thin between here and Little Arthur’s. 几乎就没什么亲缘了
[16:18] You know all those people, Teardrop. 你认识那群人 泪珠
[16:19] – You could ask… – Shut up. -你可以问问… -闭嘴
[16:21] None of them’s gonna be in a great big hurry to tangle with you. 他们不会给你惹麻烦
[16:24] I said shut up once already with my mouth. 老子说闭嘴 不想说第二遍
[16:34] Jesus. Dad’s your only brother. 这算什么 爸爸是你唯一的兄弟
[16:37] You think I forgot that? 真以为我忘了吗
[16:41] Jessup and me run together for coming on 40 years, 杰赛普和我一起打拼了四十年
[16:44] but I don’t know where he’s at, 但我不知道他在哪
[16:45] and I ain’t gonna go around asking after him, neither. 也不会四处打探他的下落
[16:53] Ree, you still planning to join the army? 蕾 你还打算参军吗
[16:56] No, I don’t think I can anymore. 估计是不行了
[17:02] Listen. 听着
[17:10] No. 放弃吧
[17:41] She needs help. 咱们得帮帮她
[17:42] Nope. Listen. 不行 听着
[17:43] Listen. 听好了
[17:45] You tell that girl to stay close to home. 让她在家老实待着
[17:50] Don’t move. 别乱跑
[17:52] Give her this. 把这给她
[17:54] You send her ass on her way right now. 让她从哪来滚回哪去
[18:03] Teardrop says you best 泪珠说你最好
[18:04] keep your ass real close to the willows, dear. 待在家里别动 亲爱的
[18:08] He hopes this helps. 希望这点钱能用的上
[18:18] Here’s a doobie for your walk. 路上抽 暖暖身吧
[18:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:27] What’s your business here? 你来这干什么
[19:29] My dad’s Jessup. 我爸爸是杰赛普
[19:31] He’s pals with Little Arthur, and I gotta find him. 他是小亚瑟的朋友 我必须找到他
[19:39] Hold on. 等等
[20:02] My name’s Megan. 我叫梅甘
[20:06] And I do know you, really. 其实我认识你
[20:09] I seen you at some of the reunions. 在几次聚会上见过
[20:13] I knew Jessup when I seen him, too. 见到杰赛普时我也认出他了
[20:15] Never did talk with him much. 和他没怎么说过话
[20:18] You knew him? 你认识他吗
[20:20] Knew him when I seen him around, I mean. 一见他我就认出来了
[20:24] He does stuff I hear about. 他做的事我听说过
[20:26] – He cooks crank. – They all do now. -他制毒 -他们现在都在弄
[20:29] You don’t even need to say it out loud. 这不用说 大家都明白
[20:40] If Arthur’s been running on crank for a day or two, 亚瑟制毒要一两天 要是那样的话
[20:43] you should just leave, okay? 你就乖乖离开 行吗
[20:53] I knew it. 我就知道
[20:56] I been in your dreams, ain’t I, little Ruthie? 你梦到我了吧 小露
[20:58] It’s Ree, you asshole. 我叫蕾 你个混球
[21:01] I’m only out to find dad. 我只是过来找我爸
[21:06] Come on in, ladies. 你俩进来吧
[21:18] This don’t gotta take long, man. 我马上就走
[21:21] I’m looking for dad and thought maybe you’d been seeing him. 我在找我爸 你是不是有见过他
[21:23] Maybe you two been getting into stuff together again. 是不是你俩又合作了
[21:29] Not since the summer, 夏天之后就不在一起了
[21:31] at ya’ll’s place. 还是在他的地盘
[21:33] You ain’t seen him nowhere since then? 之后就没再见过他吗
[21:39] He kept leaving the house, going some place. 他总出门 去别的地方
[21:42] You don’t know where? 你不知道去哪了吗
[21:45] You got cat shit in your ear, girl? 我的话你听不见吗 小姑娘
[21:46] I’ve got them two kids and my mom to tend, man. 我有两个小孩和一个妈妈要照顾
[21:50] I need him. 我需要他
[21:52] If I see the dude, I’ll tell him you said that. 我要是见到他 我会转告他
[22:00] Your dad left you to do all that? 你爸就这么一走了之了吗
[22:03] That’s fucked up. 真是糟透了
[22:08] Well, he had to. 他只能这么做
[22:11] The way things go, you know. 事已至此了
[22:23] You want a line? 想来点毒品吗
[22:25] No. 不要
[22:28] You wanna blow some smoke? 那想抽点大麻吗
[22:30] No. 不要
[22:32] Then I guess I got nothin’ for you. 那我什么忙都帮不上了
[22:37] Go on. 走吧
[22:48] Don’t tell nobody it was me who told you this, okay? 别说是我跟你说的这些 行吗
[22:53] But you’re going to have to go on up the hill 但你得上山去找
[22:54] and ask for a talk with Thump Milton. 萨姆・米尔顿谈谈
[22:57] Now, I hope he’ll talk with you. 希望他肯和你谈
[23:00] He generally won’t. 但一般不会
[23:02] That man scares me way more than the rest. 我最怕他了
[23:04] Well, scared ain’t a bad way to be about him, neither, hon. 亲爱的 你根本不用怕他
[23:08] He’s my own grandpa, 他是我爷爷
[23:09] and l still make damn sure l never piss him off none. 我从来就没惹他生过气
[23:16] You go see Thump. 你去找萨姆吧
[23:22] Go on. 去吧
[24:03] You got the wrong place, I expect. 你找错地方了吧
[24:07] Who might you be? 你是谁
[24:08] I’m Ree. 我是蕾
[24:11] My dad’s Jessup Dolly. 我爸爸是杰赛普・多利
[24:22] You ain’t here for trouble, are you? 你不是过来找麻烦的吧
[24:23] No, ma’am. 不 夫人
[24:25] ‘Cause one of my nephews is Buster Leroy, 巴斯特・勒鲁瓦是我侄子
[24:28] and didn’t he shoot your daddy one time? 他是不是曾开枪崩过你爸
[24:31] Yes, but that ain’t got nothing to do with me. 是 但跟我没关系
[24:35] They settled that theirselves, I think. 他们自己就解决了
[24:37] Shooting him likely settled it. 开枪就解决了
[24:41] What is it you want? 那你来干什么
[24:42] I got a real bad need to talk with Thump. 我非常想跟萨姆谈谈
[24:45] And he ain’t got no need to talk to you. 但他不想跟你谈
[24:49] But I need to. 我必须这么做
[24:51] I really, I really, really got to, ma’am, please. 我真的得跟他谈谈 夫人 拜托了
[24:58] Some of our blood at least is the same. 至少我们还是亲戚
[24:59] Ain’t that supposed to mean something? 看在这份上能不能通融一回
[25:01] Ain’t that what is always said? 不是说亲情至深吗
[25:10] Ain’t you got no men could do this? 你就不能找别人来做这事吗
[25:13] No, ma’am, I don’t. 我找不到 夫人
[25:19] You go wait in the yard somewhere by that coop, 你到笼子那边等会儿
[25:22] and I’ll tell Thump you’re here. 我去告诉萨姆你来了
[25:25] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:01] Come on, already. 快点吧
[26:16] He ain’t likely to have time for you, child. 他不想见你 孩子
[26:19] I’ve got to talk to him. 我得跟他谈谈
[26:20] If he don’t know, nobody does. 如果他不知道 就没人知道了
[26:22] Nope. 不行
[26:24] Talking just causes witnesses, 言多必失
[26:25] and he don’t want for any of those. 他可不想这样
[26:27] I’ll wait. 我会等他
[26:30] You need to get yourself on home. 你最好回家
[26:35] Here, drink it down and be on your way. 给 喝完赶紧走
[26:47] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:51] Thump knows you were 萨姆知道你去了
[26:52] in the valley, child, 山谷的小亚瑟家 孩子
[26:54] with Megan, and at Little Arthur’s. 找过他和梅甘
[26:58] He knows what you want to ask, and he don’t want to hear it. 他知道你想问什么 但他不想听
[27:00] And that’s it? 就这样吗
[27:02] He ain’t gonna say nothing to me? 他没话跟我说吗
[27:06] If you’re listening, child, you got your answer. 孩子 我都告诉你了
[27:10] So I guess come the nut-cutting, 所以我费劲跑来这
[27:12] blood don’t really mean shit to the big man. 亲情对他来说屁都不值吗
[27:14] Am I understanding that right? 我说的对吗
[27:17] Don’t you dare. 好大的胆子
[27:22] Don’t. 你再敢说句试试
[27:25] I want you to listen to me, child. 孩子 你听清楚了
[27:28] You need to turn around, and get yourself on home. 你赶紧转身回家
[27:41] Don’t you make me come out here and tell you again. 别让我再跟你说第二遍
[28:13] Ashlee Dawn, come inside. 艾什莉・道恩 进屋
[28:16] Bring Brownie and Cupcake. 带上巧克力和小蛋糕[小马名]
[28:32] Ree, get out here! 蕾 给我出来
[28:36] Do you know there’s people going around saying you best shut up? 没听见别人都让你别乱说吗
[28:38] People you ought to listen to. 你得听他们的
[28:40] – Get your ass in the truck. – Don’t touch me. -给我上车 -别碰我
[28:42] – Get your ass in the truck. – Get off! -给我上车 -放手
[28:45] Get in the truck. 上车
[28:49] Would you rather I hit you, boy? 你找揍吗 小子
[28:50] Sonny, get back in the house. 索尼 回屋
[28:52] Cook them taters till they’re brown, then turn the stove off. 等土豆颜色变深了就把炉子关掉
[28:55] – Don’t hurt my sister. – Sonny! -别碰我姐 -索尼
[28:57] Having balls is good, boy. 有种是好样的 小子
[28:59] Don’t let ’em get you hurt. 但自己可别找打
[29:00] Sonny, get in the house. 索尼 回屋
[29:04] Get your dumb ass in the truck. 给我滚上车
[29:05] – I’m not getting in there with you. – Get in the truck. -我不会跟你去 -上车
[29:07] There’s something you need to see. 带你去看样东西
[29:13] Jessup and me may have had our tussles, 杰赛普和我是有过节
[29:17] but he was my cousin. 但他是我表哥
[29:19] It’s always a bad deal when these things blow. 出这种事谁都很难过
[29:23] Where are we going? 我们去哪
[29:24] – Down the road. – Down the road to where? -沿着路走 -沿路去哪
[29:26] To someplace you need to see. 有个地方你得去看看
[29:56] This right here is the last place me or anybody seen Jessup. 这是杰赛普最后出现的地方
[29:59] He never blew no lab before. 他的制毒室从没起过火
[30:02] I know it, but something must have jumped wrong this time. 我知道 但这次一定出了什么差错
[30:05] He’s known for never fucking up labs or cooking bad batches. 他可是以从不出错的好手艺而出名
[30:09] He’s known for knowing what he’s doing. 都知道他是一把好手
[30:11] Well, you cook long enough, this is bound to happen. 时间长了 差错总是难免
[30:14] You’re saying dad’s up there burnt to a crisp? 你是说我爸在里头烧的一干二净了吗
[30:16] That’s what I’m saying. 没错
[30:18] I’m going up for a look. 我要去看看
[30:19] No! That shit’s poison. 别去 那玩意有毒
[30:22] It’ll rip the skin off your bones. 会让你的皮肤烂掉
[30:23] If dad’s up there, I’m bringing him home to bury. 如果我爸在那 我就把他带回去下葬
[30:26] Ree! 蕾
[31:35] Ree, I know losing Jessup 蕾 我知道杰赛普的死
[31:38] leaves you all hurting over there. 对你来说十分难过
[31:40] I know it’s a lot to handle. 我知道这很难承受
[31:42] We’ll make do. 死不了
[31:44] Sonya and me talked about it. 索尼娅和我商量过了
[31:46] We feel we could take Sonny off your hands. 我们可以把索尼接过来
[31:49] Not Ashlee, I don’t reckon, 艾什莉可能不行
[31:50] but we could take Sonny. 但我们可以照顾索尼
[31:52] You what? 你说什么
[31:54] We could take him and raise him up the rest of the way. 我们可以照顾他 把他抚养成人
[31:56] My ass you will. 拉倒吧
[31:58] We’d raise that boy way better 他交给我们照顾总比让你
[31:59] than you and that nut-job mama of yours can. 和你那神经老妈照顾好吧
[32:02] Maybe on down the line we’d take Ashlee, too. 可能过段时间我们也会收养艾什莉
[32:04] You go straight to hell, you son of a bitch. 你去死吧 混蛋
[32:06] Sonny and Ashlee will 索尼和艾什莉就算
[32:08] die living in a cave with me and Mama 跟我和我妈死在山洞里
[32:10] before they spend one night with you. 也不会跟你住上一天
[32:15] God damn you. 真他妈该死
[32:17] You must think I’m a stupid idiot. 你觉得我是傻子吗
[32:19] There’s weeds growing chin high in that place. 那地方杂草都长到人下巴尖那么长了
[32:21] It must have been a year since that place blew. 这场火灾至少有一年了
[33:07] Come here, look at this. Ash, 过来 看着 小艾
[33:09] quit playing around. Come here. 别到处跑了 过来
[33:12] This trigger shoots this barrel. 扣动这个扳机就能打到桶
[33:16] Now, there’s hardly ever gonna be a time where you need both, 一般情况下你们用不上这两把枪
[33:18] but if you gotta kill something big and mean, 但如果要射杀高大威猛的猎物
[33:20] then you use both. 你们就得用了
[33:21] Now, this gun is what you’ll use when you’re older, 这把枪得你们长大了才会用
[33:25] but this one is the gun I learned on. 但这把就是我以前学着用的
[33:29] This is daddy’s squirrel gun. 这是爸爸猎杀松鼠的枪
[33:31] Now, the most important thing is 最重要的事
[33:32] do not put your finger 准备好开枪了
[33:33] on the trigger unless you’re ready to shoot, 再把手放到扳机上
[33:36] you’re aimed at your target. 瞄准目标
[33:37] And don’t ever– both of you look at me– 绝对不要 你们俩看着我
[33:40] never point this at each other, not ever. 绝对不要用枪指着对方 绝对不要
[33:44] All right? 明白了吗
[33:46] Kneel down like you’re praying. 像祈祷姿势一样跪着
[33:47] Yeah, just like that. Yup. 对 就这样
[33:53] You see that cross? 看到那个十字了吗
[33:54] It’s called the crosshairs. 它叫十字光标
[33:56] Aim that up with the middle of your target, 用它瞄准目标中心
[33:58] and when that’s lined up in the middle, 瞄准之后
[34:00] then you squeeze the trigger and you shoot. 扣动扳机 开枪
[34:06] – Okay. – Ree. -好 -蕾
[34:08] Hang in. 等一下
[34:11] We’re back here. Put this down. 我们在这 放下枪
[34:13] Both of you sit on your hands. 你俩坐好了
[34:14] Don’t touch it. 别碰枪
[34:19] Damn, Sweet Pea. What’s with all the guns? 亲爱的 你拿枪干什么
[34:21] Just teaching them a little bit of survival. 教他们一些求生技巧
[34:33] Got the truck off him. 我把他的卡车开来了
[34:38] You are who I always did think you were, darlin’. 你还是我原来认识的你 亲爱的
[34:42] You truly are. 一点没变
[35:03] Now, you gotta turn it this way. 要转到这边
[35:05] Backwards? 向后吗
[35:07] Yeah. Give me that. 对 给我
[35:13] Does your mama know what’s going on? 你妈知道怎么了吗
[35:17] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[35:19] You think you should tell her? 你要告诉她吗
[35:20] This is the exact shit she went crazy trying to get away from. 她就是为了逃避这些破事才疯的
[35:24] It’d be too mean to tell her. 我不忍心告诉她
[35:25] I guess she couldn’t help anyhow. 再说她一点忙都帮不上
[35:29] Nope. 对
[35:40] I look on that valley far below, 我看着远处的山谷
[35:45] it’s green as far as I can see. 绿油油而一望无边
[35:50] As my memories return, 回忆重现
[35:52] oh, how my heart does yearn 我的心也在
[35:55] for you and the days that used to be. 追怀那些逝去的从前
[36:00] High on the mountain, 高高的山顶上
[36:03] wind blowing free 风儿徐徐
[36:06] I wonder if you still remember me. 不知你是否也会想起我
[36:09] Play it through. 接着弹
[36:21] I wonder if you still remember me. 不知你是否也会想起我
[36:25] Or has time erased your memory 抑或是时光已冲淡了你的记忆
[36:30] as I listen to the breeze 因为我听到穿过叶间的
[36:32] whisper gently through the trees? 微风在我耳边的细声细语
[36:35] I wonder if you still remember me. 不知你是否也会想起我
[36:40] Say. 来吧
[36:49] Come on in. 进来
[36:51] It’s Ma’s birthday. 今天是我妈的生日
[36:54] Happy Birthday. 生日快乐
[36:58] Y’all want anything? 想来点什么吗
[37:00] Something to drink, food? 喝的还是吃的
[37:02] I’m hunting for dad. 我来找我爸
[37:06] I was guessing that. 猜到了
[37:07] Stars on a summer morning, 夏日清晨的星星
[37:10] Come on now. 过来吧
[37:13] first appear, 出现之后
[37:16] and then they’re gone. 转瞬即逝
[37:20] Wish I was 多么希望
[37:24] a little sparrow, 我是一只小麻雀
[37:28] and I had wings, 拥有翅膀
[37:32] and I could fly. 能够飞翔
[37:36] I’d fly straight away… 我会一直飞向…
[37:41] You know me and Jessup quit keeping company 你知道我和杰赛普
[37:44] a good while ago. 很久以前就分开了
[37:47] I figured. 我知道
[37:50] I thought you might still know a thing or two. 我觉得你可能还有些他的消息
[37:53] I’m kind of afraid I might. 我确实有
[37:58] I wish I could kick back for this one, Ree. 我也希望能摆脱掉 蕾
[38:00] You still bad on the bottle? 你还在酗酒吗
[38:02] No. No, I give that up. 没有 我戒了
[38:09] A couple months ago, 几个月前
[38:11] Jessup and me run across each other by total accident. 我偶然遇到了杰赛普
[38:17] He got me to laughing so. 见到他我特别开心
[38:21] Things rekindled for a day or two. 也就持续了一两天
[38:26] Then he was gone again. 之后他又消失了
[38:30] About, maybe, three or four weeks back, 可能三四周之后吧
[38:33] I’d stopped at Cruikshank’s, 我路过克鲁尚家
[38:36] and he was in there with three fellows I didn’t know, 他和三个我不认识的家伙在那
[38:40] and they didn’t look to be having no fun, either. 他们表情特严肃
[38:43] Did dad say anything? 我爸说什么了吗
[38:44] He looked square at me 他直勾勾地看着我
[38:48] but acted like he didn’t know me, 却是一副完全不认识我的样子
[38:51] like he’d never seen me before. 好像从没见过我
[38:56] Something real wrong was going on. 肯定不对劲
[39:06] I’m sorry. 对不起
[39:16] If you stay really still and quiet– 呆着别动别出声
[39:21] …it’ll come out. Bless you. 就会出来的 一百岁
[39:26] How long do we have to wait for a squirrel? 多长时间能等到松鼠
[39:28] A long time, usually. 一般要很长时间
[39:30] Wish we could get deer. 希望我们能猎到鹿
[39:32] It’s not time for deer. 这个时候猎不到鹿
[39:36] When is it? 那是什么时候
[39:37] ln the morning or at night. You know that. 早上或是晚上 知道吗
[39:42] Do you see one? 你看见了吗
[39:44] I do. 我看见了
[39:47] Where? 在哪
[39:50] There. 那儿
[39:54] You want to help me pull the trigger? 你来帮我扣扳机吧
[39:58] All right, put your finger right there. 手指放在这里
[40:03] All right, you guys want these fried or stewed? 你们想油炸还是炖煮
[40:05] – Fried. – Fried. -油炸 -油炸
[40:06] Fried? 油炸吗
[40:08] All right. 好吧
[40:17] – Hey. – Hey. -你好 -好
[40:24] All right. Now, get your fingers in there. 现在手指插到这里
[40:26] l’ll get mine in. 我也来
[40:28] 1 , 2, 3. 一 二 三
[40:30] Pull. Pull hard. 拉 用力拉
[40:37] Now, l’m just gonna slit it down here. 现在我要从这里剖开它
[40:43] Now, get in there and get them guts out. 从那儿把内脏取出来
[40:46] l don’t want to. 我不干
[40:47] Sonny, there’s a bunch of stuff 索尼 你需要
[40:50] that you’re gonna have to get over being scared of. 克服很多恐惧
[40:52] l’m not scared. I just don’t want to. 我没害怕 只是不愿意
[40:57] Come on. 听话
[40:59] Put your fingers in there. 把手指放在这里
[41:05] Good. 很好
[41:10] Do we eat these parts? 这些也吃吗
[41:12] Not yet. 不
[41:58] – You think I forgot about you? – What do you mean? -你以为我忘了吗 -什么意思
[42:02] Forgot about you and everything happening over here? 忘了你和这里所发生的一切吗
[42:04] That’s your business. You forget us if you want. 那是你的事 随便你
[42:10] The law found Jessup’s car at Gullet Lake this morning. 警察今早在加利特湖发现了杰赛普的车
[42:13] Somebody set fire to it last night, 有人昨晚纵火
[42:15] burnt it down to nothing almost. 把它烧成了灰烬
[42:17] He wasn’t in it. 他当时不在车里
[42:24] He’s gone, ain’t he? 他死了吧
[42:30] This is for you all. 这是给你们的
[42:37] His court day was this morning. He didn’t show. 他的开庭日是今早 他并未出现
[42:40] I’d sell off your timber land now while you can. 我现在要卖掉你们的林地 你自己卖了也行
[42:43] No, uh-uh. We won’t be doin’ nothin’ like that. 不 我不会这样做
[42:45] That’s the very first thing they’ll do. 他们肯定会这样做
[42:48] Once they’ve took this place from under you all, girl, 小妞 一旦他们接手了土地
[42:52] go out and cut them hundred-year woods down to nubs. 就会把百年古木砍成木材
[42:58] Might as well have the dough to spend on your own. 你不如自己砍了卖钱
[43:20] You get the taste for it yet? 你要来点吗
[43:22] Not so far. 暂时还不想
[43:25] Suit yourself, little girl. 随你 小妞
[43:30] Them pills helping your mama’s mood any? 那药让你妈妈好受些吗
[43:32] She keeps takin’ them, but they ain’t working. 她一直在吃 但那没用
[43:40] Tell her hey. 代我向她问好
[45:08] Mom, look at me. 妈 看着我
[45:19] There’s things happening, and I don’t know what to do. 事情发展成这样 我无所适从
[45:26] Can you please help me this one time? 能帮我这一次吗
[45:29] Mom? 妈
[45:32] Mom, look at me. 妈 看着我
[45:38] Teardrop thinks I should sell the woods, Mom. 泪珠说我该把林子卖掉 妈
[45:46] Should I sell? 我该卖吗
[45:52] Please, help me this one time. 求你 就帮我这一次
[46:12] l don’t know what to do. 我不知该怎么办才好
[46:44] Who the hell is he? 那家伙是谁
[46:46] Judging by that car, he ain’t from our neck of the woods. 从车牌号上看 不是本地人
[47:02] Mike Satterfield, A-1 Bonds. 迈克・萨特菲尔德 来自A-1保释部
[47:05] What is it you want? 有何贵干
[47:07] We hold the bond on Jessup Dolly, 我们持有杰赛普・多利的保释协议
[47:08] and now he’s a runner, it looks like. 他似乎是逃跑了
[47:10] Dad ain’t no runner. 我爸不会逃走
[47:12] He didn’t show for court. That makes him a runner. 他没有出席庭审 就说明他逃走了
[47:14] Will you excuse us, please? 能让我们单独聊聊吗
[47:17] Go on. 快走
[47:21] Look, I don’t want to kick your dad’s ass, all right? 听着 我不想伤害你爸 明白吗
[47:24] I just want to keep the judge off mine. 我只是执行公务
[47:26] Dad is dead. 我爸死了
[47:28] He didn’t show for court ’cause 他没出庭是因为
[47:29] he’s lying dead somewhere. 他死在什么地方了
[47:30] When was the last time you saw him? 你上次见他是什么时候
[47:32] A couple of weeks. 几周前
[47:33] Who’s he running around with? Where they all hanging out? 他和谁在一起 他们去哪儿了
[47:36] He doesn’t tell me that stuff, sir. 他没告诉过我 先生
[47:38] You know I got the legal right 你知道我有权到跑去
[47:40] to go in there hunting the man any place I want. 任何地方把他揪出来
[47:42] I know you’d be wasting your time 你这样只是白费力气
[47:44] and pissing me off. 别把我逼急了
[47:47] Jessup Dolly is dead. 杰赛普・多利死了
[47:49] He’s lying in a crappy grave somewhere 他躺在某个该死的坟墓里
[47:51] or become piles of shit in a hog pen. 或是成了猪圈里的一陀屎
[47:54] Maybe he’s been left out plain in the open. 也许他被丢在了荒山野岭
[47:56] Wherever he is, he’s there dead. 无论在哪 他死了
[47:59] And you know this how? 你怎么知道
[48:01] You must’ve heard what Dollys are, ain’t you, mister? 先生 你肯定听说过多利家都是什么人
[48:02] Well, I’ve heard what some are anyhow, 我听说过一些
[48:04] and I have bonded a few. 并且也保释过一些
[48:06] I’m a Dolly, bred and buttered, 我也姓多利 是家里的顶梁柱
[48:08] and that’s how l know Dad’s dead. 所以我知道我爸死了
[48:18] How old are you? 你多大了
[48:19] 17. 十七岁
[48:28] You know, uh, your daddy was short on his bond. 你父亲欠着保释金
[48:32] This house and stuff here couldn’t cover it, not nearly. 这房子和其它资产都不够还 远远不够
[48:35] D’you know that? 你明白吗
[48:37] I didn’t know nothin’. They told me everything after. 我并非一无所知 他们事后都告诉我了
[48:39] Well, he was short on his bond, 他的钱不够交保释金
[48:42] but then this fella comes in the office one evening, 而某个家伙某晚来到办公室
[48:45] got him a sack full of crinkled money 把一麻袋皱皱巴巴的钱
[48:47] and just laid it down right there, covered the rest. 就这么放在地上 补了差额
[48:50] Seemed like somebody needed him sprung in a hurry. 看起来有人找他有急事
[48:54] This fella with the money have a name? 拿钱的这个家伙叫什么
[48:56] Shit, no. 不知道
[48:58] Probably left that in his other pants. 也许只有他自己才知道
[49:08] How long before we get kicked off our own property? 我们将在多久后被赶走
[49:11] l reckon– 我大概
[49:14] l reckon you all got this place about another week. 大概一周后接收这片地方
[49:16] That’s my guess. 据我推测
[49:18] A week? 一周吗
[49:19] And there ain’t nothing l can do? 而我却毫无办法吗
[49:21] Nope. 没有
[49:23] Ain’t nothing left to do… 你无能为力…
[49:26] unless you can prove he’s dead. 除非你能证明他死了
[49:37] Catfish, Blond, you boys staying out of trouble? 鲶鱼 大白 你们没惹事儿吧
[51:24] Thump Milton! 萨姆・米尔顿
[51:29] I need to talk to you! 我要跟你谈谈
[51:33] Thump Milton. 萨姆・米尔顿
[51:37] Thump Milton! 萨姆・米尔顿
[51:41] Thump! 萨姆
[52:17] I told you to leave him be. 我告诉过你别去找他
[52:25] Get her, Alice. 抓住她 爱丽丝
[52:27] No, you don’t. 不 你别想
[52:38] That’s what you get for not listening to me. 都是因为你不听劝
[53:07] You was warned. 我警告过你
[53:11] You was warned nice, and you wouldn’t listen. 我好生警告过你 可你就是不听
[53:15] Why didn’t you listen? 为什么不听话
[53:40] What are we ever going to do with you, baby girl? 知道我们会怎么处置你吗 黄毛丫头
[53:44] Kill me, I guess. 杀了我吧
[53:53] That idea has been said already. 这已经有人说过了
[53:57] Got any others? 还有吗
[53:58] Help me. 帮我
[54:01] Ain’t nobody said that idea yet, have they? 有人说过这个想法吗
[54:05] I tried to help you some before. 我曾试图帮你
[54:08] This is what come of it. 所以这样做了
[54:33] You got somethin’ to say, child, you best say it now. 孩子 有什么想说的 最好现在说
[54:45] I got two kids that can’t feed themselves yet. 我家有两个尚不能自立的孩子
[54:51] My mom’s sick, and she’s always gonna be sick. 我妈病了 这病好不了
[54:58] Pretty soon the laws are coming and taking our house 警察很快会来收缴我们的房子
[55:01] and throwing us out to live in the field like dogs. 把我们像狗一样地赶出去
[55:08] If Dad has done wrong, Dad has paid, 如果我爸做了错事 他已经得到了报应
[55:14] and whoever killed him, I don’t need to know all that. 我不想知道谁杀了他
[55:20] But I can’t forever carry them kids… and my mom, 但没了房子 我就无法照顾孩子们
[55:27] not without that house. 还有我妈
[55:42] Oh, shit. 妈的
[55:46] I ain’t gonna stand here naked 那个混蛋进来的时候
[55:47] when that motherfucker comes in. 我可不想赤手空拳地站在这儿
[56:04] Where is she? 她在哪儿
[56:06] Don’t get all excited, Teardrop. 别激动 泪珠
[56:09] She was warned, and more than once. 我们已经不止一次警告过她了
[56:16] You hit her? 你打的吗
[56:17] He never. 不是他
[56:22] No man here touched that crazy girl. 男的都没碰过那个疯女孩
[56:25] I put the hurt on her, 我打的
[56:27] me and my sisters. 我和我妹妹
[56:29] They was here, too. 他们只是旁观
[56:47] What Jessup done was against our ways. 杰赛普的所作所为背离了我们
[56:49] He knew it, I know it, 他知道 我也知道
[56:50] and I ain’t raised no stink at all 我对他会怎样
[56:52] about whatever became of him. 没有任何意见
[56:56] But she ain’t my brother. 但她不是我那兄弟
[57:07] She’s about all the close family I got left, 她是我仅存的亲人
[57:08] so I’ll be collecting her now 所以我现在来接她
[57:11] and carrying her on out of here to home. 把她带离这里 送回家
[57:14] That suit you, Thump? 可以吗 萨姆
[57:20] You’re gonna stand for her, are you? 你是要站在她那边吗
[57:22] If she does wrong, you can put it on me. 她做错了的话算我头上
[57:32] She’s now yours to answer for. 你要为她的行为负责
[57:40] This is a girl who ain’t gonna tell nobody nothing. 这女孩不会告诉别人任何事
[57:51] You boys give him a hand. 伙计们帮下他
[57:52] Go on, put her in his truck. 把她带到卡车里去
[58:50] Chomp down on that till the blood lets up. 用力咬 直到血止住
[59:01] Your daddy couldn’t face this last bust, 你爸爸不能面对破产
[59:03] couldn’t face a 10-year jolt. 不能面对十年的苦难
[59:08] He started talking to that fucking sheriff. 他开始跟那个混蛋警长谈
[59:15] You own me now. 你现在欠我的
[59:17] Understand? 明白吗
[59:22] They been waiting to see if I’ll do anything. 他们等着看我的反应
[59:26] Watching. 他们在观察
[59:31] I can’t know for a certain 我不能知道
[59:32] fact who went and killed my little brother. 是谁杀了我弟弟的真相
[59:38] Even if you find out, 即使你知道了
[59:39] you can’t ever let me know who killed him. 也不要告诉我是谁杀了他
[59:45] Knowing that would just 知道了真相
[59:46] mean I’d be toes up myself pretty soon. 就意味着我离死期不远了
[59:51] Deal? 好吗
[1:00:17] No, get out of the– open the door. 不 走开 把门打开
[1:00:19] – What? What’s happened? – Go on. Watch out. -怎么了 发生什么了 -继续走 小心
[1:00:35] Gonna burn. 会很灼热
[1:00:39] Squeeze my hand. 抓紧我的手
[1:01:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:01:14] l just heard. 我听说了
[1:01:19] I brought these over for you. 这些给你
[1:01:22] They’re painkillers. They’re real strong. 这些是止痛剂 很有效
[1:01:26] These are gonna kick in real quick. 起效很快
[1:01:29] – Start with two. – Okay. -先吃两片 -好
[1:01:31] She’s gonna want more, 她会想再吃点
[1:01:33] but start with two and build from there, 但先吃两片 只能吃两片
[1:01:34] whatever number lets her rest. 无论她需要多少才能入睡
[1:01:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:01:54] Will you stay until I fall asleep first? 你等我睡着后再走吗
[1:01:56] Yeah, I will. 是的
[1:01:57] But then make sure they’re doing their homework. 但要检查下他们是否在做作业
[1:02:00] All right. 好吧
[1:02:41] Does your arm hurt? 你手臂疼吗
[1:02:43] No. 不疼
[1:02:44] Not bad. 还好
[1:04:09] Blond Milton said him and Sonya would take Sonny in. 大白・米尔顿说他和索尼娅会收养索尼
[1:04:13] I tell you that? 我跟你说过吗
[1:04:16] Raise him on up from here for me. 帮我把他养大
[1:04:19] Does he know? Sonny? 索尼知道吗
[1:04:24] Not from us. 我们不会告诉他
[1:04:28] lf he knows, it’s from somebody else blabbing, 如果他知道 也是其他人讲的
[1:04:31] ’cause l never. 因为我不会说
[1:04:34] He doesn’t even know Dad cooks. 他甚至不知道爸爸在贩毒
[1:04:36] If they took him, that might help some. 如果他们收养他 倒会有些帮助
[1:04:40] What about Ashlee? 那艾什莉呢
[1:04:45] She don’t shine for them. 他们对她不感兴趣
[1:04:52] Well, what else can you do? 你还有什么办法
[1:04:57] Beg Victoria and Teardrop to take Ashlee in. 求维多利亚和泪珠收养艾什莉
[1:05:02] God, I hope that ain’t the way it goes, Sweet Pea. 天 希望事态不会发展至如此
[1:05:06] l hope to hell it ain’t. 真希望不要如此
[1:05:15] It was nice meeting you. 见到你很荣幸
[1:05:16] – Have a good day, okay? – Thanks. -一天愉快 -谢谢
[1:05:21] Sergeant Schalk. 我是沙克警长
[1:05:23] – Ree Dolly. – Nice to meet you. -蕾・多利 -幸会
[1:05:25] So what brought you down here today, Ree? 蕾 你今天来做什么
[1:05:27] Um, I wanted to find out more about the $40,000 我来咨询四万美元的详情
[1:05:29] I get for signing up. 我来报名
[1:05:31] Well, that’s a good reason for joining, 这是个入伍的好理由
[1:05:32] but why don’t you give me 但你何不找
[1:05:33] three better reasons for joining? 三个更好的借口
[1:05:34] Because once you join up, there’s no turning back, 因为一旦入伍 就不能回头了
[1:05:36] and it might not be worth $40,000 dollars to you. 这也许对你来说四万美元不值得
[1:05:39] Well, the main reason is I need the money. 主要原因是我需要钱
[1:05:41] It’d be nice to travel, I suppose. 我想 旅行也挺好的
[1:05:44] You know, five years is a long commitment. 五年是一个很长的契约
[1:05:48] Well, how long before l get the money? 我多久能拿到钱
[1:05:50] Well, after you sign up, it would be anywhere 你报名之后的十四
[1:05:52] between 14 weeks to 82 weeks. 至八十二周内
[1:05:54] Well, how come it doesn’t say that on the poster? 为什么招募广告上未说明
[1:05:56] Probably a clerical error, or it just wasn’t on there. 可能是笔误 也可能是没写
[1:05:59] It might have been in fine print at the bottom. 也可能是印刷在底部了
[1:06:03] Do you mind me asking, what happened to your– 你介意我问你嘴唇和眼角上的伤
[1:06:05] your eye and your lip? 是怎么回事吗
[1:06:07] l fell off my bike. 我从自行车上跌下来磕的
[1:06:09] Fell off a bike? 自行车上摔下来的吗
[1:06:12] Well, um, how old are you? 你多大了
[1:06:14] – 1 7. – You’re 1 7. -十七岁 -你十七岁
[1:06:16] Okay. Now, if this is something you really wanted to do, 好吧 如果你真的想入伍
[1:06:19] we’d have to bring Mom and Dad in on this, okay? 我们把你父母找来好吗
[1:06:22] I can sign for myself. 我自己能报名
[1:06:23] Not at 17, you can’t. 十七岁可不行
[1:06:25] At 17 you’re still 十七岁的话
[1:06:26] considered a minor by the U.S. Government. 政府仍认为你是未成年人
[1:06:29] You have to be 18 to sign up. 你十八岁以后才能报名
[1:06:31] Would it be a problem getting Mom and Dad in here? 把父母带过来所不便吗
[1:06:34] l mean, l can come out to you guys’ house– 我可以造访你们家
[1:06:35] My mom is sick. 我母亲病了
[1:06:37] My dad’s… Gone. 我父亲…死了
[1:06:40] Well, do you have any 你有哥哥
[1:06:41] brothers or sisters that might be able to help? 或者姐姐可以帮忙吗
[1:06:43] I got a little brother and a little sister, 12 and 6. 我只有十二岁的弟弟和六岁的妹妹
[1:06:46] Well, who’s taking care of them right now? 那现在谁在照顾他们
[1:06:47] – I am. – You are? -我 -你吗
[1:06:50] Is that why you need the $40,000? 这就是你需要四万美元的原因吗
[1:06:51] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[1:06:53] It sounds like it might be a bigger challenge 在我看来 接下来你可能
[1:06:56] just to stay home, you know, 很难照顾好你的弟弟妹妹
[1:06:58] and actually take care of your brother and sister 因为你没法
[1:06:59] because you know you’re not going to be able to take them 把他们带在身边
[1:07:01] with you to training, right? 跟你一起训练 对吧
[1:07:03] I thought maybe I could. 我以为我可以
[1:07:05] Not right at the beginning. 开始时不行
[1:07:07] Plus you wouldn’t be able to have them 另外 在现役部队中
[1:07:09] when you’re actually in the active duty Army 你根本不能带着他们
[1:07:11] because who’s going to be there to take care of them 因为如果你外出执行任务
[1:07:13] if you have to go off and actually fight? 谁来照顾他们
[1:07:17] So it sounds like right now 所以现在
[1:07:19] you need to buckle up and stay home. 你得好好待在家里
[1:07:21] It’s going to take a lot 你是家中的脊梁骨
[1:07:22] of backbone and a lot of courage to stay home, 照顾好家庭需要很大的勇气
[1:07:24] but that, l think, is what you need to do right at this point. 这才是你此刻该做的事情
[1:07:27] Okay? 好吗
[1:07:29] Now, something might change here in the next year or so, 等以后家里状况有所改善
[1:07:32] you might decide this is what you want to do, you know? 就可以做你想做的事情 懂吗
[1:07:35] But don’t take it lightly, and don’t do it just for the money. 但是不要这么草率 也别只是为了钱
[1:07:38] You need to have a good reason to do this, okay? 参军要有正确的动机 好吗
[1:07:40] – Okay. – All right, it was nice meeting you. -好的 -那好 幸会了
[1:07:42] Nice meeting you. 幸会
[1:07:44] Have a good day, okay? 祝你好运 就这样
[1:07:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:08:10] What’s going on? 怎么了
[1:08:12] I’m tired of waiting around for shit to come down. 我他妈的不耐烦 不等到天亮了
[1:08:16] Let’s get out and poke ’em where they’re at, 咱们去他们活动的地方挖挖消息
[1:08:18] see what happens. 看看情况
[1:09:08] Lord. 天啊
[1:10:02] Ray and them are over there. 雷和他们在那边
[1:10:21] Ray. 雷
[1:10:23] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[1:10:25] I ain’t seen him. 我没看到过他
[1:10:26] If I could help you, I would. 如果能帮忙 我就帮了
[1:10:30] There’s certain things you can’t do. 有些事情你做不到
[1:10:33] It’s bullshit, this fucking shit, man. 放屁 放你娘的屁 伙计
[1:10:37] You’re useless as tits on a fucking boar. 你真他妈一无是处
[1:10:40] I don’t know where he is. 我不知道他在哪
[1:10:42] It’s gonna be much worse next time I come back. 我下次来就不这么客气了
[1:10:44] I’ll tell you that right now. 我现在告诉你
[1:10:47] Best thing you can do is leave it alone, brother. 老兄 最好别再管这件事了
[1:10:49] Believe me. You come back up in here, 相信我 你再来这
[1:10:52] you gonna get you an ass whoopin’ that won’t quit. 你会吃不了兜着走
[1:10:54] Yeah? 是吗
[1:10:56] Look what the fuck this shit already caused. 看这件事他妈的惹了多少麻烦
[1:11:02] What the hell? 到底想干嘛
[1:11:16] What the hell are you doing? 你他妈的干什么
[1:11:25] It’s on now. 你给我记住
[1:11:30] It’s so on. 我跟你没完
[1:11:32] We’re coming after you, dude. 混蛋 我们盯上你了
[1:11:35] We’re coming, and we’re bringing hell, too. 你等着 你死定了
[1:11:53] What are we doing? 我们到底在做什么
[1:11:56] Looking for humps that ain’t settled. 找没碑的坟地
[1:12:22] Hell. 该死
[1:12:28] He ain’t here. 不在这
[1:12:47] He ain’t anywhere. 哪都找不到他
[1:12:56] Somewhere. 会找到的
[1:13:27] Teardrop. 泪珠
[1:13:29] You should stop. 停车吧
[1:13:30] Just see what he wants. 看看他想干什么
[1:14:07] Get out of the truck, Teardrop. 下车 泪珠
[1:14:08] I need to talk to you. 我得和你谈谈
[1:14:11] I don’t think so. 我不想谈
[1:14:13] It ain’t about you. 不是你的事
[1:14:16] You’re not in trouble. 跟你没关系
[1:14:18] It’s about your brother. 是你兄弟
[1:14:19] Nope. 不
[1:14:22] Tonight I ain’t doin’ a fucking thing you say. 今晚我就是他妈的不照做
[1:14:27] Get out of the truck. 快下车
[1:14:28] Put your hands where I can see ’em. 把手放在我能看到的地方
[1:14:31] Come on, get out. 快点 下车
[1:14:35] Why’d you tell? 你为什么告诉我
[1:14:40] Why? 为什么
[1:14:45] You went and got his ass killed. 你走之后 他被宰了
[1:14:47] You happy now? 你开心了吧
[1:14:59] I know you. 我认识你
[1:15:01] I know your family. 我认识你的家人
[1:15:04] Get out of the car now. 赶紧下车
[1:15:24] Is this gonna be our time? 我们可以走了吗
[1:16:03] What I really can’t stand 我实在无法忍受的是
[1:16:04] is why I feel so ashamed for Dad. 我为什么会以老爸为耻
[1:16:09] He loved you all. 他爱你们所有人
[1:16:13] That’s where he went weak. 这就是他的弱点
[1:16:18] Lots of us can be tough, 我们很多人都很坚强
[1:16:20] plenty tough enough, 相当坚强
[1:16:21] and do it for a long stretch, too. 可以坚持很长一段时间
[1:16:25] But snitching. 从不偷鸡摸狗
[1:16:27] For lots and lots ‘a years he wasn’t. 很长很长一段时间 他不这样
[1:16:31] He wasn’t, he wasn’t, and one day he was. 但终于有一天 他也这么做了
[1:16:56] You always have scared me. 你总是让我感到害怕
[1:17:00] That’s ’cause you’re smart. 那是因为你很聪明
[1:17:21] Will you look through this stuff? 要看一下这些东西吗
[1:17:23] See what you want to keep? 看看有什么想留下的
[1:17:34] That’s Dad and Teardrop. 那是老爸和泪珠
[1:17:41] Ashlee, you remember when 艾什莉 你还记得老爸
[1:17:42] Dad made that for you? 什么时候给你做的这个吗
[1:17:43] Mm-hm. 记得
[1:17:48] Look at this guy with her. 看她旁边的那家伙
[1:17:51] That’s him? 那就是他吗
[1:17:52] Mm-hm. 是的
[1:17:53] How old was he in that picture? 他那时几岁啊
[1:17:55] Probably around my age. 大概和我差不多大
[1:18:19] “I don’t know how I ever latched on to someone like you, 莫名的爱上了佳人如你
[1:18:22] “But I sure hope I can keep you interested in me forever. 希望可以永获你的芳心
[1:18:27] I love you and will always be true.” 我爱你 天长地久
[1:18:57] Found ya. 找到你了
[1:18:59] Found ya! 找到你了
[1:19:48] We’re goin’ to fix your problem for you. 我们打算帮你解决问题
[1:19:51] Right now I’m feeling like blowing me a clean hole 看见你 我就像是他妈的
[1:19:54] through your fucking guts. 闻到一股狗臭屁的”芬芳”
[1:19:56] I know you do, 我知道你不相信
[1:19:57] but you won’t. 不过你会信的
[1:19:59] You’ll put that scatter gun away and come along with us. 把散弹枪放下 跟我们走
[1:20:03] You must think I’m crazy. 你一定认为我疯了
[1:20:06] We’ll take you to your daddy’s bones. 我们带你去找你爸的尸骨
[1:20:09] We know the place. 你知道那个地方
[1:20:15] We need to put a stop to all this nonsense talk 一直以来你数落我们的那些话
[1:20:18] about us we’ve been having to hear. 也该消停下了
[1:20:22] I ain’t said a thing about you. 我可没说你们什么
[1:20:24] I know, but everybody else has. 我知道 但是其他所有人都说过
[1:20:27] I’m bringing this. 我要带着这个
[1:20:29] No, you won’t bring that, either. 不行 那个不能带
[1:20:31] You want his bones, you’ll set that down and come along. 想要他的尸骨 就放下枪跟我们走
[1:21:04] You go on and take that sack off now. 你现在可以把袋子拿下来了
[1:21:08] Give it to me. 给我
[1:21:16] Child, you might know where you are. 孩子 你或许知道这是哪
[1:21:18] If you do, you forget you know it. 就算知道 也当作不知道
[1:21:21] You get me? 明白了吗
[1:22:48] He should be right there. 应该就在那边
[1:22:52] You’re gonna need to reach down and tug him up. 伸手下去 把他拉上来
[1:23:13] He ain’t deep. 不深
[1:23:24] Straight down. 就在下面
[1:23:25] Can you feel of him? 摸到了吗
[1:23:53] – All right. Here, take this. – What? -好的 给你 拿着 -什么
[1:23:57] – How else you gonna get his hands? – No. -不然还怎么拿到他的手 -不
[1:23:59] – Come on, child. – No. -快点 孩子 -不
[1:24:02] Your daddy would want you to do this. 你爸也希望你这么做
[1:24:04] Now, here, take the saw. 现在 给 拿着这个锯
[1:24:12] She can’t do it, Merab. 她做不到 梅拉
[1:24:22] Hold his arm out straight, child. 将他的胳膊拉直 孩子
[1:24:30] Shit. 妈的
[1:25:02] Why’d you let go? 你放手干什么
[1:25:05] You’re gonna need both hands, 你得割下两只手
[1:25:06] or sure as shit they’ll say 否则他们肯定得说
[1:25:08] he cut one off to keep from going to prison. 你爸割下一只手以避免坐牢
[1:25:10] They know that trick. 他们知道这种把戏
[1:25:11] Now reach back down in there, now, quick. 再来一次 快点
[1:26:04] There you go. 给你
[1:26:16] Let’s go, Alice. 走吧 爱丽丝
[1:26:48] Got it. 收到
[1:26:58] Come on back. 快进来
[1:27:16] How in the hell did you come by these? 你到底怎么找到的这些
[1:27:18] Someone flung them up on the porch last night. 昨晚有人把它们扔在门口
[1:27:28] Reckon I’ll run these straight over. 看来我得把它送去化验
[1:27:30] The lab can tell me if they’re his. 法医能分辨出这是否属于你父亲
[1:27:32] They’re his. 是他的
[1:27:34] Those are my dad’s hands. 那些是我父亲的手
[1:27:37] We’ll know yes or no on that soon enough. 我们很快就知道是不是
[1:27:41] I bet your dad would still be here 如果他只是安分种大麻的话
[1:27:42] if he was just growing his marijuana. 你爸就不会落到这下场了
[1:27:48] I didn’t shoot the other 那晚我没有开枪
[1:27:49] night ’cause you were there in the truck. 是因为你在车里
[1:27:53] He never backed me down. 他吓不倒我
[1:27:58] It looked to me like he did. 在我看来你被吓到了
[1:28:00] Don’t you let me hear that’s the story getting around. 你可别到外面到处乱说
[1:28:03] I don’t talk about you, man, ever. 我可不会说起你 老兄 永远不会
[1:28:48] You’re a good boy. 宝贝 乖
[1:28:53] Good boy. 真乖
[1:29:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:29:06] Clip. Thank you. 毛衣 谢谢
[1:29:27] Sonny. 索尼
[1:29:30] Ashlee. 艾什莉
[1:29:34] I brung these for you two to raise up. 这些小家伙交给你俩养吧
[1:29:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:29:50] What’s he doing here? 他来这做什么
[1:29:52] I have no idea. 不知道
[1:29:58] I know you. 我认识你
[1:30:02] Looks like you earned this money with blood, kid. 看来你用血赚到了这笔钱 孩子
[1:30:08] – That’s yours. – How’s it mine? -这是你的 -怎么是我的
[1:30:11] That feller never did give a name, 有个小伙子也不说他叫什么
[1:30:13] but he sure was good news 但是他把这个放在杰赛普那里
[1:30:14] for you all when he put that down on Jessup. 对你们来说是个好消息
[1:30:18] Ain’t it still his, though? 那这就不是他的了吗
[1:30:21] You can use it a hell of a lot more than him. 你比他更需要这个
[1:30:23] He ain’t gonna come back for it, neither, 他也不会再回来取
[1:30:25] not the way things happened. 一般是不会的
[1:30:27] We took our cut, and that there’s what’s left. 除去我们的份额 这就是剩下的
[1:30:32] That makes it yours. 它们就归你了
[1:30:36] I don’t know how you did that. 我不知道你怎么做到的
[1:30:37] Bred and buttered. I told you. 我也说了 我是家里的顶梁柱
[1:30:43] You take care, okay? 小心一点 好吧
[1:31:08] Here. 给
[1:31:12] It’s been a long time. 好久没弹了
[1:31:17] Back off a little. You’re making me nervous. 往后一点 要不我紧张
[1:31:22] Shit. 妈的
[1:32:00] I was never good like your daddy was. 我总是没你爸弹得好
[1:32:16] I know who. 我知道是谁
[1:32:17] What? 什么
[1:32:24] Jessup. 杰赛普
[1:32:27] l know who. 我知道是谁
[1:32:34] You should have this. 把这个带走吧
[1:32:40] No, you– Why don’t you keep it here for me? 不 不如你帮我保管吧
[1:33:27] Does that money mean you’re leaving? 有那钱是不是意味着你要走了
[1:33:30] I ain’t leaving you guys. Why do you think that? 我不会离开你们 怎么这么想
[1:33:35] We heard you talking about the Army. 听你说过要参军
[1:33:43] Are you wanting to leave us? 你要离开我们吗
[1:33:46] I’d be lost without the weight of you two on my back. 没有你们两个负担 我会很失落的
[1:33:52] I ain’t going anywhere. 我哪也不去
[1:35:04] Tempted and tried 苦思冥想
[1:35:07] We’re often made to wonder 可还是很困惑
[1:35:13] Why it should be thus 为何会这样
[1:35:18] All the day long 从未改变
[1:35:22] While there are others 有很多人
[1:35:27] Living about us 在我们身边
[1:35:32] Never molested 从给被伤害
[1:35:37] Though in the wrong 尽管误入歧途
[1:35:43] Farther along 走向远方
[1:35:47] We’ll know more about it 总会学到更多
[1:35:53] Farther along 走向远方
[1:35:56] We’ll understand why 总会了解原因
[1:36:04] Cheer up, my sister 加油 姐妹
[1:36:08] Live in the sunshine 沐浴在阳光下
[1:36:13] ‘Cause we’ll understand it 因为我们会懂的
[1:36:18] All by and by 一点一点
[1:36:24] Sometimes I wonder 偶尔疑惑
[1:36:29] Why must I suffer 为何非得在风雨中
[1:36:33] Out in the rain 在刺骨的冰雪中
[1:36:37] The cold, and the snow 遭受磨难
[1:36:43] When there are many 有那么多人
[1:36:47] Living in comfort 安逸地生活
[1:36:52] Giving no heed 却从未留心
[1:36:55] To all that I know 我的遭遇
[1:37:03] Farther along 走向远方
[1:37:06] We’ll know more about it 会学到更多
[1:37:12] Farther along 走向远方
[1:37:15] We’ll understand why 会了解原因
[1:37:22] But cheer up, my sister 加油 姐妹
[1:37:27] Live in the sunshine 沐浴在阳光下
[1:37:31] We’ll understand it 我们会明白
[1:37:36] All by and by 一点一点
2010年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Closer(偷心)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Lobster(单身动物园)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme