Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Windstorm and the Wild Horses(骏马奥斯温3)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Windstorm and the Wild Horses(骏马奥斯温3)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:骏马奥斯温3
英文名称:Windstorm and the Wild Horses
年代:2017

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:45] Windstorm and the wild horses 骏马奥斯温
[02:33] Hello! 你好
[02:35] Are you asleep? 你睡着了吗
[02:38] – She isn’t really asleep? – No! Of course not. -她不是真的睡着了吧 -不 当然不是
[02:42] She… 她
[02:44] She is just thinking. 她只是在思考
[02:46] Mika! What? Who? Where? 米卡 什么 谁 哪
[02:48] I paid for the full package, came all this way 我付了全套的钱 大老远来到这里
[02:51] to find out what is wrong with my horse, and now? 想知道我的马怎么了 现在呢
[02:54] This! Hah! 这个 哈
[02:56] Your horse is fine. The problem is you. 你的马很好 问题在于你
[03:02] Yeah, like I need to hear that sort of thing! 是啊 好像我需要听到这个
[03:05] Come on, Empedocles. We’re leaving. Right! Walk on! 来吧 恩培多克勒 我们要走了 对 前进
[03:10] We… are… walking… 我们 在 向前
[03:12] for… wards. 行走
[03:15] Forwards! 向前
[03:17] – You see how he ignores me? You see? – Yes. -你看到他是怎么忽视我的吗 你看到了吗 -对
[03:20] – Yes, because you do the same to him. – What? -是的 因为你对他也是这样 -什么
[03:27] Outrageous! 不可理喻
[04:01] At Kaltenbach we allow our horses a great deal of freedom. 在卡特巴赫 我们让我们的马很自由
[04:06] By that I mean that we adopt… 我的意思是我们采用
[04:09] What is it called? 它叫什么
[04:11] – Huh? – Natural horsemanship. -嗯 -自然马术
[04:13] Isn’t there a German word for it? Natural riding art. 它不是有个德语词么 自然骑术
[04:17] – That wiII do. – There she is! -就是这个 -她在那儿
[04:19] I’ve seen her on YouTube. 我在油管上见过她
[04:21] Mika, come over here and say hello. 米卡 过来打个招呼
[04:29] – Hello. – Sabrina here. -你好 -这位是萨布丽娜
[04:31] – She’d like… – Shaquina! -她想 -沙奎那
[04:35] This young lady would like to learn something. 这位年轻女士想学点东西
[04:39] – Horse whispering. – Yes, of course. -马的低语 -是的 当然
[04:48] Oh, sorry! 啊 抱歉
[04:50] Archie, stop! No! What are you doing? Stop! 阿奇 住手 不 你在干什么 住手
[04:54] Of course, freedom does not mean the horses run around as they 当然 自由不意味着马像刚才一样乱跑
[04:59] please. 拜托
[04:59] Of course not. 当然不是
[05:21] Of course! 当然
[05:41] Hello, Windstorm. 你好 奥斯温
[06:02] Oh, yeah? Did he get over the fence again? 哦 是吗 他又越过栅栏了吗
[06:06] Well, he is a jumper after all. 嗯 他毕竟是个跳高运动员
[06:11] He is lonely since 3 4 has been indoors. 他从3 4岁起就很孤独的在马棚里
[06:14] He didn’t want to be outside. 他不想去外面
[06:16] Horses can be like that. 马有可能这样
[06:19] You have to do something. 你得做点什么
[06:20] What? I deal with people all day. 什么 我整天和人打交道
[06:23] People with stupid questions and stupid… 一堆问着蠢问题戴着蠢帽子
[06:25] hats. 的人
[06:35] What is that? 那是什么
[06:39] I dream about it. Almost every night. 我梦见了它 几乎每天晚上
[06:42] Its really strange… 这真奇怪
[06:44] Like its calling me. 就像它在召唤我
[06:48] How stupid does that sound? 听起来有多蠢
[06:49] That is something you are good at. 这是你擅长的事
[06:52] Trusting in your dreams. 相信你的梦
[06:55] You really don’t know what it is? 你真的不知道是什么
[07:06] Some kind of whorl. He’s always had it. 某种螺旋图案 他一直都有
[07:11] That is funny. 真有趣
[07:13] How can someone know so much about horses and yet so little? 怎么会有人对马了解那么多却又那么少呢
[07:19] Its his brand mark. 这是他的标志
[07:22] It tells you where Windstorm is from. 它告诉你风暴来自哪里
[07:24] And? 还有呢
[07:25] Where is he from? 他从哪里来
[07:26] No idea. There are thousands. 不知道 有几千种可能
[07:29] You’d have to look it up in a book. 你得在书里查一下
[07:38] – Hello? – Where are you? I need you! -你好 -你在哪里 我需要你
[07:40] – Lady is so cheeky! – Do horses go through puberty? -女人真是厚颜无耻 -马会过青春期吗
[07:44] – She antagonises me. – He won’t do as I say. -她惹我生气 -他不会按我说的那样做
[07:46] I simply lost control. 我完全失去了控制
[07:49] He just doesn’t listen. 他就是不听
[07:50] – Outrageous! – Cheeky! -不听话 -狡猾
[07:52] – Naughty! – I’ll ask my husband for a new one. -调皮 -我会向我丈夫要一匹新的
[07:58] I’m sorry. I’ve had a tough day. 我很抱歉 我今天过得很艰难
[08:03] – What’s wrong? – They are so thick-headed! -怎么了 -他们真令人头大
[08:06] They say the horses are the problem, but it is them! 他们说马有问题 但他们才是问题所在
[08:10] But, Mika, that is what we 但是 米卡 这就是我们的
[08:12] are here for. – But… 意义所在 -但是
[08:15] It is not the way I imagined it. 这不是我想象的那样
[08:17] Yes, it is different. For me too. 是的 不一样 对我来说也是如此
[08:20] Sometimes you just have to change. 有时你必须要改变
[08:23] Try out new things. 尝试新事物
[08:25] Try out new things? 尝试新事物吗
[08:27] You haven’t ridden for years though you could! 尽管你可以但是你已经好几年没骑了
[08:36] Sorry. 抱歉
[08:41] Its just… 我只是
[08:43] Windstorm is lonely. 奥斯温是孤独的
[08:46] I don’t know if it’s the right place for him. 我不知道这是不是适合他的地方
[08:52] Is Kaltenbach the right place for you? 卡特巴赫是适合你的地方吗
[08:57] – What? – Mika, you have a very special gift. -什么 -米卡 你有天赋
[09:01] But here that’s not all you have. You have a responsibility. 但这不是你所拥有的全部 你有责任
[09:05] Your mum never felt right here 你妈妈也从来不觉得这是适合她的地方
[09:07] and I didn’t notice that. 而我也没注意到
[09:09] I don’t want to make the same mistake again. 我不想再犯同样的错误了
[09:14] Is it a mistake? 这是个错误吗
[09:18] Maybe. 也许吧
[10:20] Again? 又来
[10:24] Your grandmother won’t be pleased. 你奶奶不会高兴的
[10:30] – What that? – My special recipe. -那是什么 -我的特别食谱
[10:33] Good for the heart. 对心脏有好处
[10:36] Talking of hearts, by the way… 说到心 顺便说一句
[10:41] Windstorm is unhappy, and I… 奥斯温不开心 我
[10:45] – And I can’t help him. – Mika. -我帮不了他 -米卡
[10:48] You can’t be everything for Windstorm. You are not a horse. 你不可能是奥斯温的全部 你不是一匹马
[10:53] Even if you sometimes forget that. 即使你有时忘记了
[10:55] Ever wonder where you belong? 你有没有想过你属于哪里
[10:58] Of course. That was a long time ago. 当然 那是很久以前的事了
[11:00] Back then I couldn’t see 那时我看不到事物的实质
[11:02] the wood for the trees. 如同没有树干的树
[11:04] So I went away, somewhere where there weren’t any trees. 所以我离开了 去了一个没有树的地方
[11:07] I took a journey. 我开启了一趟旅程
[11:10] But… I don’t know where I would go. 但是 我不知道我要去哪里
[11:14] Work that out for yourself. 你自己好好想想吧
[11:17] Do you still have that dream, Mika? 你还有那个梦想吗 米卡
[11:22] There is somebody else like you. 还有像你这样的人
[12:04] Okay. That was a ridiculous idea. 好了 这是一个荒谬的想法
[12:24] Breed and stud farm brands of spain 西班牙种畜农场品牌
[12:39] The silver thistle of Ora. 奥拉的银蓟
[12:41] Brand of the Ora stud farm in the province of cadiz in Andalusia. 安达卢西亚的加的斯省的奥拉种马场的品牌
[12:45] Ora is one of the last places where wild horses five. 奥拉是野马生活的最后五个地方之一
[12:48] Andalusia! 安达卢西亚
[13:02] Welcome to andalusia 欢迎来到安达卢西亚
[13:43] Sam, grandma, mr kaan 山姆 奶奶 卡恩先生
[14:21] Goodby is actually spelt B-Y-E. 拜拜不是这么写的
[14:26] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[14:27] I wanted… 我想要
[14:30] Hey. 嘿
[14:32] Its okay. I think it’s good. 没关系 我觉得很好
[14:36] I just don’t want you to ride at night. 我只是不想让你在晚上骑马
[14:39] So I thought 所以我想
[14:42] I’d accompany you. 我会陪你
[14:45] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[14:47] To Andalusia. 去安达卢西亚
[14:50] What? 什么
[14:52] – Do you know how far that is? – Just as far as the sea? -你知道那有多远吗 -就在海边
[14:58] Okay. 好吧
[15:00] As far as the sea. 一直到大海
[15:19] And? Do you know the way? 还有 你知道路吗
[15:22] Its all here. Fanny would be so proud. 都在这里 范尼会很骄傲的
[15:27] I want to see where Windstorm comes from and… 我想看看奥斯温从哪里来
[15:32] Find out where you belong? 找出你的归属
[15:39] You think… 你认为
[15:42] people belong anywhere? 人们属于任何地方吗
[15:46] I think we belong where we are. 我认为我们属于此时此刻
[15:51] You can sleep. 你可以睡一会
[15:53] Nonsense. I’m wide awake. 不 我一点也不困
[16:53] Come with me. 跟我来
[16:56] – I have to go back to 34. – Why? What’s wrong with her? -我得回到34那 -为什么 她怎么了
[17:05] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[17:07] All that matters for you now is in that direction. 对你来说现在最重要的就是这个方向
[17:12] An adventure awaits you. 冒险等待着你
[17:17] Come with me. 跟我来
[17:21] Some things you have to do on your own. 有些事情你必须自己做
[17:34] Off you go. 走吧
[17:56] Mika! 米卡
[17:59] Adiu is spelt with an E too. 还有你再见也拼错了
[19:23] Fanny! Where are you? 范尼 你在哪
[19:26] In the wardrobe. 在衣柜里
[19:27] I had to put up with a two-hour French manicure. 我不得不忍受两个小时的法国美甲
[19:31] They are crazy, these Frenchwomen! 她们疯了 这些法国女人
[19:33] – But she won’t find me in here. – Fanny! -但她在这里找不到我 -范尼
[19:37] Oh, God! 哦 天哪
[19:40] But… where are you? 但是 你在哪儿啊
[19:42] On a boat going to Cadiz. 在去加的斯的船上
[19:44] – And aIusia. – Is that Windstorm? -还有安达卢西亚 -那是奥斯温吗
[19:47] Yes. We are going to Ora. On an adventure. 对 我们要去奥拉 去冒险
[20:19] Spain. 西班牙
[21:29] He really mumbled, didn’t he? 他真爱喃喃自语 不是吗
[21:38] This isn’t working. 这不管用
[23:11] Sorry. 抱歉
[23:17] German? 德国人吗
[23:20] In Friedrichshafen, on Lake Constance, 在腓特烈港 康斯坦茨湖
[23:23] I ate the best sptzle noodles ever. 我吃到了世界上最好的什锦面条
[23:25] But sptzle noodles need a good sauce. 但是什锦面需要很好的酱汁
[23:28] Without the sauce, they’re nothing. 没有酱汁 就什么都不是
[23:31] They taste best with marinated roast gravy. 腌制的烤肉汁最好吃
[23:34] – And with it… – Okay then! -用它 -好了
[23:36] Its been nice chatting, but we have to move on. 聊天很愉快 但我们必须继续前进
[23:39] – And where are you going, chica? – Well… Ora. -你要去哪里 女孩 -那个 奥拉
[23:45] Ora? 奥拉吗
[23:47] I haven’t heard that name in ages. 我很久没听说过这个名字了
[23:50] You know it? 你知道它吗
[23:52] Every Andalusian horse fan, every Andalusian, 每个安达卢西亚马迷 每个安达卢西亚人
[23:55] knows the race. 都知道这场比赛
[23:57] Spain’s fastest and wildest horses ran in the Ora Race. 西班牙最快最具有野性的马才能参加
[24:01] They said that the horse 他们说那匹
[24:03] that won the Ora Race 赢得了奥拉比赛的马
[24:05] was the soul of Andalusia. 是安达卢西亚的灵魂
[24:12] But like many old traditions, 但是像许多古老的传统一样
[24:17] that, too, was abandoned. 这也被抛弃了
[24:21] You mean… Ora doesn’t exist anymore? 你的意思是 奥拉不存在了
[24:24] Chica, I’m sorry. 女孩 很抱歉
[24:27] You are about 30 years too late. 你已经晚了30年了
[24:31] The race course runs somewhere a few kilometres north of here. 比赛场地在这里以北几公里处
[24:37] Somewhere? Can you be more precise? 在什么地方 你能更准确点吗
[24:41] Good luck, chica! 祝你好运 女孩
[26:35] You are a girl! 你是个女孩吗
[26:35] Bravo, Sherlock. Yes, I’m a girl. 太厉害了 大侦探 是的 我是个女孩
[26:39] You can speak German! Double bravo! -你会说德语 -更厉害了
[26:41] So, where have you been? 那么 你去哪儿了
[26:44] – We’ve waited a week for you. – Waited? For me? -我们等了你一个星期 -等我
[26:47] You Work&Travel people always have a screw loose. 你们这些工作旅游的人总是缺根筋
[26:53] Work and what? 工作和什么
[26:54] Okay, nice and slow so you understand. 好 为了让你听懂我慢点说
[26:57] You are Sonja, right? You are from Germany, like us? 你是索尼娅对吧 和我们一样来自德国
[27:00] And you want to work here? 你想在这儿工作
[27:04] Right! I am Sonja. 对 我是索尼娅
[27:07] – And you are? – Sam. -你是 -山姆
[27:10] Really? 真的吗
[27:12] You got a problem with that? 你有什么问题吗
[27:15] Of course not. Its a nice name. 当然没有 这名字很好
[27:19] – You don’t look 19. – I’m small for my age. -你看起来不像19 -我长得显小
[27:23] Shower and loo are outside. Works starts at 5:30. 淋浴和厕所在外面 5点半开始工作
[27:26] Meals at 11:30 and 8:00. Questions? 11点半和8点吃饭 有问题吗
[27:28] Can I make a phone call? 我能打个电话吗
[27:30] l don’t know, can you? 我不知道 你觉得呢
[27:46] Dreamy! 真像在做梦
[29:01] Hola, everyone! 大家好啊
[29:17] – Sonja? – What? Who? -索尼娅 -什么 叫谁
[29:21] Right! Yes? 噢对 什么事
[29:22] I’d like to welcome you here. 我很欢迎你来这儿
[29:25] I’m Pedro, the ranch owner. 我叫佩德罗 这儿的牧场主
[29:27] You already met my daughter Samantha. 你已经见过我女儿山姆曼莎了
[29:30] Yes, Sam… antha. 是的 山姆曼莎
[29:34] Is that you in this photo? 照片里的人是你吗
[29:40] We don’t talk much. We work hard. 我们少说话 多做事
[29:43] And eat well. 好好吃饭
[29:48] – Sit down, wherever you like. – Si! Gracias! -想坐哪儿就坐吧 -好 谢谢
[29:59] That was Italian? I mix them up. 我刚说的是意大利语吗 我搞混了
[30:04] We have very few rules here. 我们这儿的规矩很少
[30:08] I love rules. 我喜欢规矩
[30:20] The next one. 下一堆
[30:36] Ora. 奥拉
[30:38] Tomorrow… 明天
[30:41] I’ll find… 我会找到
[30:43] Ora. 奥拉
[31:59] Sorry if I’ve woken you up. 如果把你吵醒了的话 对不起
[32:03] I had another annoying dream. 我又做了一个烦人的梦
[32:08] You’re trembling. 你在发抖
[32:11] It was only a dream. 只是个梦而已
[32:43] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[32:53] Its cooling. 要冷了
[33:44] – Hey! – Get lost! -嗨 -滚开
[33:50] Are you crazy? What were you doing? 你疯了吗 你刚刚在干什么
[33:53] None of your business! 不关你的事
[33:54] It is! You probably did it to mine. 关我的事 你可能也那样对我的马
[33:56] He never forgot it. 他永远忘不了
[33:58] I brought him back here, of all places. 我千辛万苦把它带回这儿来
[34:01] Because I thought… 因为我以为
[34:04] I thought… 我以为
[34:08] Hey, Sonja! 嘿 索尼娅
[34:13] My name isn’t Sonja. 我不叫索尼娅
[34:16] You came all the way here just because of the brand mark? 就因为那个烙印你大老远跑到这儿来吗
[34:21] We had to get out of the woods. Too many trees. 我们得走出树林 寻找真相
[34:27] Well, now everything makes sense. 好吧 假装我自己听懂了
[34:30] What was going on back there? 刚刚是怎么回事
[34:33] – I failed again. That was going on. – Why? -我又失败了 就这回事 -怎么了
[34:36] – You couldn’t hurt him. That’s okay. -No. -你不能伤害他又没什么 -不
[34:39] Horses are our business, and it’s not going well. 马是我们的生意 生意并不好
[34:43] Things are tough for Dad, 爸爸很苦恼
[34:44] and he doesn’t like us getting close to the horses. 他不想我们和马太亲近
[34:49] Why brand one horse late at night? 为什么在大半夜给马烙印
[34:53] Horses live wild here, 这里的马生活在野外
[34:54] and we have to catch one every now and again. 我们必须时不时抓一只回来
[34:57] Especially colts. 尤其是小马
[34:59] – We must control numbers. – Wild horses? But how… -我们要控制数量 -野马 怎么抓
[35:04] – Go! – But… -快走 -但是
[35:05] Later. Say nothing! 以后再说 别说出去
[35:07] Remember. Work starts at 7:00. 记住 7点开始工作
[35:10] Mika, for the hundredth time, 米卡 我打了几百个电话了
[35:12] what’s wrong? Call me back. 怎么回事 快回电话
[35:16] Fanny? 范尼
[35:19] Fanny, shopping! 范尼 逛街去
[35:21] No more Fanny! No more shopping. 别再喊范尼 叫逛街了
[36:18] That happened to you too, right? 你也被烙印了 对吗
[36:30] Hey, little one. 嘿 小家伙
[36:53] – Hola! – Hola! -你好 -你好
[36:59] We have to repair those fences. The pastures quickly get overgrazed. 我们得把栅栏修好 牧草被过度放牧了
[37:04] Listen… Where exactly are the wild horses? 听着 那些野马到底在哪
[37:07] Forget about it! I’ve said all I want to. 别问了 我想说的都说了
[37:09] Okay? We’re here to repair the fences. 好吗 我们是来修栅栏的
[37:24] Mika, come in. This is Sam. 米卡 请回答 我是山姆
[37:27] Roger, over, Alpha. 收到 老大
[37:29] How far have you got? 你修到哪儿了
[37:33] Almost finished. 差不多完了
[37:35] Don’t move until I come get you. 我过去之前别走动
[37:37] Don’t go beyond the end of the fence. 不要跨过栅栏的尽头
[37:45] I wonder what’s beyond the end of the fence. 好想知道栅栏尽头有什么
[37:59] Oh, great. 好极了
[39:02] You thinking what I’m thinking? 你和我想的一样吗
[39:37] – What bit of “don’t move” don’t you get? – Well… -叫你别动你哪里没听懂 -这个嘛
[39:42] Both “don’t” and “move” , I’d say. 我全都没听懂
[39:45] – Out. We have to work. – Come on! -出来 我们还有工作 -别啊
[39:48] Don’t be a wet blanket. Or, be a wet blanket! 别扫兴了 要不你也下来吧
[39:54] I haven’t been here for ages. 我好几年没来了
[40:01] One! 一
[40:03] Two! 二
[40:54] Why don’t you come here? 你为什么不来这儿
[40:56] I’d come here all the time. 要是我就会天天来
[40:59] Its… 这
[41:01] Oh, I don’t know. It’s complicated. 我不知道 很难说
[41:16] Its a land my dad has to sell. 这是我爸爸要卖掉的地
[41:20] Apart from that… 除此之外
[41:23] What? 还有什么
[41:32] Tara! 塔拉
[41:35] – She’s been gone two days. – Who? -她消失两天了 -谁
[41:38] Calima, and her foal. 卡里玛和她的小马
[41:39] A dominant mare doesn’t leave the herd. 一匹领头母马不会离开马群
[41:42] And I saw your tyre tracks. 我还看到了你的轮胎印
[41:44] We don’t have her. She’s your horse. 你的马不在我这 她属于你
[41:48] No, she belongs only to herself. 不 她只属于自己
[41:50] But you probably can’t understand that. 但你们是不会懂的
[42:01] Levante! 莱万特
[42:05] How… Wait a minute! 怎么回事 等一下
[42:07] – No! – Hey! -别去 -嘿
[42:16] – Who was that? – My aunt. -她是谁 -我姑姑
[42:19] – And what does “Levante” mean? – It’s a wind. An easterly wind. -莱万特是什么意思 -风 东风
[42:32] Wait for me! 等等我
[42:41] Sam! Sam, Sam, Sam! 山姆 山姆 山姆 山姆
[42:44] What? 干嘛
[42:47] For me? You shouldn’t have. 送给我吗 不必了
[42:49] – What is it? – A silver thistle. -这是什么花 -银蓟
[42:52] – It grows everywhere here. – Here? -这儿到处都有 -这儿吗
[42:55] What is “here”? What’s it called? 这是哪儿 叫什么名字
[42:58] Ora. This is the Ora Spring. 奥拉 这儿叫奥拉泉
[43:03] Ora! 奥拉
[43:09] My dad and Tara used to be inseparable. 我爸爸和塔拉曾经形影不离
[43:12] But she got crazy ideas about handling horses. 但她对骑马有很疯狂的想法
[43:15] When my dad bought that mare from Germany it all kicked off. 我爸从德国买回那匹母马时一切就开始了
[43:19] – What? – The fight between them. -什么开始了 -他们之间的战争
[43:22] And that mare? Was it Calima? 那匹马 是卡里玛吗
[43:25] Halla’s daughter, a really crazy horse. Totally… wild. 哈拉的女儿 很疯的一匹马
[43:30] Hurt everyone, including Dad. 伤害所有人 包括我爸爸
[43:32] – No one could get near, except… – Tara. -没人可以靠近她 除了 -塔拉
[43:37] They wanted to give her away or put her to sleep. 他们想把她送走或者杀死她
[43:40] One night, Tara took her away, to the wild horses. 一天晚上 塔拉把她带去野马群
[43:43] She lives with horses behind the spring, 她和马在泉水后面生活
[43:46] in my great-grandparents’house. 在我曾祖父母的家
[43:51] – She’s totally crazy. – What? No! -她简直是疯子 -哪有 不是
[43:53] No? Weren’t you looking properly? 不是吗 你刚刚没看到吗
[43:56] She threatened her niece with a gun just now. 她拿枪指着自己的侄女
[44:01] Calima is Windstorm’s mother, right? 卡里玛是奥斯温的妈妈对吗
[44:04] Sam, where the hell are you? 山姆 你跑哪儿去了
[44:07] Oh, damn! 糟了
[44:21] – I have to speak to Tara again. – No! Absolutely no way! -我得和塔拉谈谈 -不 绝对不行
[44:25] – And not a word to my dad, okay? – Where were you? -什么也别对我爸说好吗 -你去哪了
[44:30] The colts need moving. 小马需要移动
[44:36] – Why is your hair wet? – Water bottle. -你头发怎么湿了 -水壶
[44:40] I was clumsy and dropped it. 我笨手笨脚地弄掉了
[44:43] And what’s that? 那是什么
[44:45] Nothing. I’m into botany. 没什么 我喜欢植物
[44:50] You know that’s dangerous. And why. 你知道那儿很危险为什么还去
[44:56] If you’re so interested in botany, 你对植物这么感兴趣的话
[44:59] there are three fields of hay to mow. 还有三片草等着你去割
[45:03] Okay. 好的
[45:07] I’d ilke to make a toast. 我想干一杯
[45:10] I have good news. 我有个好消息
[45:13] The mayor and I have come to an agreement. 市长和我达成了协议
[45:17] You know the decision to sell the land was a hard one for me. 卖地这个决定对我来说很难
[45:22] But I know that it will be in good hands. 但我知道它会被好好照顾的
[45:25] With friends. 朋友们
[45:28] – Salud! – Salud! -干杯 -干杯
[45:59] Tara vanished in this direction. 塔拉在这个方向不见的
[46:21] “Water Flow”? 流水公司
[48:30] Man! 天啊
[49:59] Its all right. 没关系
[50:01] I’m fine. 我没事
[50:35] The stud farm 种马场
[51:15] Hello? 有人吗
[51:29] The sleeper, 沉睡之人
[51:31] born with the gift of understanding the language of horses. 生来就有理解马语的天赋
[51:36] But… 但是
[51:47] I thought I’d be seeing you again. 我就知道会再见到你
[51:53] Windstorm. 奥斯温
[51:55] Of all the ones who were caught, I worried about him most. 所有被抓的马中 我最担心他
[52:00] He has such a sensitive soul 他有着如此敏感的灵魂
[52:03] and a strong will. 以及坚定的意志
[52:06] Its a dangerous combination for life among humans. 同时拥有这两个特质是很危险的
[52:10] So he was born here and then caught? 所以他在这里出生后就被抓了
[52:12] Mm-hm. Then my brother sold him. 嗯 然后我哥把他卖了
[52:16] He has valuable genes. However, he was lucky. 他有宝贵的基因 然而他很幸运
[52:20] He found you. 他找到了你
[52:23] – Or I found him. – You found each other. -或者我找到了他 -你们找到了彼此
[52:26] Okay. 好吧
[52:29] Come with me. 跟我来
[52:31] I’ll introduce you to his family. 我把你介绍给他的家人
[52:35] That’s why you came here, right? 这是你来这儿的原因 对吗
[52:39] I think so. 我想是的
[52:57] Ready? 准备好了吗
[53:00] Ready. 准备好了
[55:00] A herd is like a single, living organism. 马群就像是一个活的有机体
[55:03] Each horse plays its part. 每匹马都扮演自己的角色
[55:08] Each bears responsibility for the community. 每匹马都为群体承担责任
[55:14] You think they remember him? 你觉得他们还记得他吗
[55:17] Maybe. 也许吧
[55:19] Look. 你看
[55:21] They’re responding very well to Windstorm. 他们和奥斯温的互动很好
[55:24] Every movement, even just a flicker of the ear. 每个动作 甚至只是闪了一下耳朵
[55:28] He certainly remembers them. 奥斯温肯定也记得他们
[55:32] But like any horse that joins a new herd 但是和其他新加入族群的马一样
[55:34] he will learn to find his place, to negotiate, 他将学会找到他自己的角色 学会协商
[55:38] to make requests or even demands. 学会请求 甚至学会提要求
[55:44] Most people assume a stallion leads a herd, 很多人以为 马群是由一匹公马带领的
[55:47] but it’s actually a mare who is the herd leader 但实际上母马才是族群的领袖
[55:50] when they flee together or are in search of water. 当它们集体逃亡或是寻找水源的时候
[55:57] Without a herd a horse feels vulnerable 脱离马群的马儿会感到脆弱
[56:00] and lonely. 感到孤独
[57:11] – Do you feel that? – Yes. -你感觉得到吗 -感觉得到
[57:45] He looks so happy. 他看起来很开心
[57:47] It’s his family. 这是他的家人
[57:50] Mine too. 也是我的家人
[57:53] And what about Pedro and Sam? 那佩德罗和山姆呢
[57:56] I don’t need any people. 我不需要任何人
[58:00] I think that we need both. People and horses. 我认为我们两者都需要 人类和马儿
[58:03] My brother stole the foal and Calima 我的哥哥偷走了小马驹和卡里玛
[58:06] although he knows what she means to me. 尽管他很清楚那匹马对我的意义
[58:09] – People like that? – l don’t think he has her. -我们需要这样的人吗 -我觉得他没有偷那匹马
[58:12] I can sense her fear. 我可以感觉到她的恐惧
[58:14] – But Sam says… – Sam! -但是山姆说 -山姆
[58:16] Sam repeats everything her father says. 山姆只是她爸爸的复读机
[58:20] The problem is they only consider what 问题是 他们只会考虑他们能从
[58:22] they can get out of the horses 马儿身上获得什么好处
[58:24] instead of what they can give them. 而不想想他们能为马儿做点什么
[58:27] My brother thinks only of money. 我哥哥眼里只有钱
[58:29] That’s true. He’s sold the spring. 这倒是 他已经把那汪泉水给卖了
[58:34] What? 什么
[58:37] Without the spring, the horses can’t live here. 没有泉水的话 马儿就无法在这里生存了
[58:42] Ora is the beating heart. 奥拉是最重要的核心
[58:45] – Well, then we have to talk to him. – No. -那我们必须要和他谈一谈了 -不
[58:55] We do. 还是得谈
[59:31] Calima! 卡里玛
[59:41] We need help. 我们得寻求帮助
[59:54] Help! 救命
[1:00:07] She’s dehydrated. 她已经脱水了
[1:00:11] But her leg is’t broken. You didn’t find her a minute too soon. 但她的腿还没断 你来得还不算晚
[1:00:16] A few more hours and we’d have been too late. 要是再迟几个小时 就来不及了
[1:00:19] He found her. 是他找到的
[1:00:29] Don’t touch her! 别碰她
[1:00:34] Should I let her die? You’d prefer that? 难道我应该见死不救吗 你更希望这样吗
[1:00:36] Is it more natural? 这样更符合自然吗
[1:00:38] I don’t need you. Go away. 我不需要你 你走开
[1:00:41] The wound is infected. Your herbs are no good. 伤口已经感染了 你的草药是没用的
[1:00:45] Give me her or shoot her. I don’t care 要么交给我来 要么一枪毙了她 我无所谓
[1:00:48] You never did care. 你从来都是无所谓的
[1:00:49] This happens when horses run wild. 如果马儿野居的话 就会发生这种事
[1:00:52] They get injured and die. 他们会受伤 然后死去
[1:00:54] That’s your “freedom”! 这就是你所谓的自由
[1:00:56] Your greed makes them die of thirst. 你的贪婪将逼得马儿们渴死
[1:00:59] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[1:01:01] You sold Ora, the water. 你把奥拉给卖了 把水源给卖了
[1:01:03] How could you? 你怎么能这么做
[1:01:04] I haven’t sold the water. 我没有卖掉水源
[1:01:06] I gave the land back to the community. 我把土地归还给社区了
[1:01:09] I need the money, for my horses. 我需要钱 来养我的马儿
[1:01:11] “Your horses, your water.”None of it 你的马儿 你的水源 这些都
[1:01:14] is yours. None of it! 不属于你 全都不
[1:01:17] As you wish. 如你所愿
[1:01:22] But be quick. 不过动作快点
[1:01:25] She’s suffering. 她在受苦
[1:01:27] No! I don’t believe this. This isn’t about you two. 别 不能这样 这不只关你们两个
[1:01:31] She’ll die if she doesn’t go. 你要是不带马儿走 她会死的
[1:01:36] And I think that you have sold the water. 而且 我想你的确是把水源给卖掉了
[1:01:45] – Water Flow? – It’s all around the spring. -流水公司 -泉水周围已经被这些围满了
[1:01:49] A helicopter was there. 刚才还有架直升机飞来
[1:01:52] That can’t be! 不可能
[1:01:54] He promised me it’d stay as it is. 他向我保证了 会保持原样的
[1:01:58] It just can’t be. 这不可能
[1:02:03] Let him take her. 让他带走马儿吧
[1:02:11] They really spoke? 他们真的说上话了吗
[1:02:14] Well, I wouldn’t exactly call it “speaking”. 是的 不过那应该算不上是谈话
[1:02:19] And what’s that? 那是什么
[1:02:21] That. I completely forgot. Sonja’s here. 那个啊 我差点忘了 索尼娅来了
[1:02:24] I mean, the real Sonja. 我说的是 真正的索尼娅
[1:02:29] Hello? 你好
[1:02:32] – Sonja? – l have two questions. -索尼娅 -我有两个问题
[1:02:35] Who is Sonja? 谁是索尼娅
[1:02:35] And who would call this thing a shower? 还有这个怎么能算得上是淋浴器呢
[1:02:37] Fanny! 范尼
[1:02:40] Another non-Sonja? 又是一个假的索尼娅吗
[1:02:47] Wild! That much just can’t happen in a single week. 天哪 短短一周竟然能出了这么多事
[1:02:51] – Impossible! – Sadly, not. -难以置信 -可惜 不信不行
[1:02:53] – You can’t leave her alone five minutes. – Yeah, I’ve noticed that. -你就得时刻盯着她才行 -是啊 我也发现了
[1:02:58] Is this thing finished or what? We shouldn’t be here. 这事聊完了没有 我们不该呆在这儿的
[1:03:04] Thanks for coming so late. 谢谢你这么晚还过来
[1:03:07] Want to eat something? 想吃点什么吗
[1:03:09] Sit down. 坐吧
[1:03:11] Pedro’s seabass paella! 佩德罗的鲈鱼海鲜饭
[1:03:14] I won’t say no to that. 这我得尝一尝
[1:03:26] Delicious! 好吃
[1:03:31] I want to withdraw from our deal. 我想退出交易
[1:03:34] You never said you’d sell the spring. 你从没说过会把泉水给卖了
[1:03:36] You promised me my sister… 你承诺过我妹妹
[1:03:39] I promised nothing. Read the contract. 我没有做过任何承诺 去把合同读一读吧
[1:03:43] We shook hands on it, as friends. 我们以朋友的身份 握手说定过的
[1:03:46] I’m the mayor. And I’m a businessman. 我是一个市长 也是一个商人
[1:03:49] That’s how business is done. You should be grateful to me. 做生意就是这样的 你应该谢我
[1:03:53] Tara will finally get out of that ruin. 塔拉可算要从那块废墟里面走出来了
[1:03:58] That “ruin” was the home of our great-grandparents. 你口中的废墟 可是我们曾祖父母的房子
[1:04:03] And you know as well as I that 而且你也很清楚
[1:04:05] her horses can’t survive without that spring. 她的马儿们没了泉水是活不下去的
[1:04:12] You’re naive, Pedro. 你太幼稚了 佩德罗
[1:04:13] You really thought the horses could stay? 你真的以为那些马还能呆在那里吗
[1:04:17] Wild horses! 那些可是野马
[1:04:18] Water Flow is going to build a bottling plant here. 流水公司要在这里造一家装瓶厂
[1:04:22] They don’t care if they have to shoot coyotes, 要是他们得射杀几条郊狼
[1:04:24] wild pigs or horses. 野猪 或是野马 他们也不在乎的
[1:04:33] What was that? 什么声音
[1:04:38] My stomach, probably. 大概是我的肚子在叫
[1:04:41] This paella leaves a strange taste. 这道海鲜饭有股怪味
[1:04:44] But we’re finished anyway. 不过我们也谈完了
[1:04:47] I assume? 对吧
[1:04:50] Yes, we’re finished. 是的 谈完了
[1:05:16] Water Flow! That’s crazy! 流水公司 简直是疯了
[1:05:18] You know who that is? 你知道这是什么公司吗
[1:05:20] Of course. Don’t you read the Financial Times? 当然知道 你都不读金融时报的吗
[1:05:23] Business Weekly? National Geographic? 商业周刊呢 国家地理杂志也不看吗
[1:05:26] Fanny! 范尼
[1:05:27] Okay. Water Flow is a food and beverage firm. 好吧 流水公司是一家食品饮料公司
[1:05:30] They buy water sources from poor communities who don’t know 他们到贫困社区收购水源 那里的人
[1:05:34] how valuable water is. 不知道水的价值
[1:05:36] But they’re going to shoot the horses. 但是他们要射杀马匹
[1:05:39] And what’s going to happen to Tara? She didn’t want this… 那塔拉怎么办 她本就不想
[1:05:44] We’re going to stop this. Right? 我们要阻止这一切 对吧
[1:05:48] Yes, of course. 是的 当然要
[1:05:51] Okay… 那好
[1:05:52] Let’s see. 我们来看看
[1:05:57] Right then… We could chain ourselves to trees. 那么 我们可以把自己捆在树上
[1:06:01] No. 不行
[1:06:03] An explosion might… 如果发生爆炸就
[1:06:14] Yeah! Do you have anything… old? 有了 你们这里有没有什么很老的东西
[1:06:19] A Medieval dig, a Celtic castle? 中世纪挖掘的遗址 或是凯尔特人的城堡
[1:06:21] – A pharaoh’s tomb? – A pharaoh’s tomb? No. -法老墓有没有 -法老墓 没有
[1:06:26] Damn! 该死
[1:06:28] If the land had a cultural monument, it couldn’t be sold. 如果这块土地上有文化古迹 就不能卖了
[1:06:32] – It’d be protected. – Damn! -就会被保护起来了 -该死
[1:06:34] Damn! 该死
[1:06:47] Does it have to be a monument? 一定要是文化古迹吗
[1:06:49] Can’t it be an old custom? 这里有一项老习俗 行不行
[1:06:51] Something linked to the land? 是和土地有关的习俗吗
[1:06:53] Like the Maritime Festival in Piraeus. 就像比雷埃夫斯的航海节
[1:06:56] Then I know how we can save Ora. 那我知道应该怎么拯救奥拉了
[1:07:07] The Ora Race. A race that hasn’t been run in ages. 奥拉赛马节 已经很多年没有举办过了
[1:07:12] But it can take place again, in Ora. 但是可以重新操办起来 就在奥拉
[1:07:14] A horse race? How surprising! 赛马吗 可真是出乎意料啊
[1:07:21] So first of all we have to talk to your dad. 首先 我们要和你父亲谈一谈
[1:07:25] – He’s with Calima in the stable. – Okay, fine. And, Mika… -他在马厩里陪着卡里玛 -好的 那米卡
[1:07:30] Remind me we have to make posters. 提醒我一下 我们得做些海报
[1:07:35] Mika? 米卡
[1:07:43] – Might that be… – Tara. -那好像是 -塔拉
[1:07:47] But she hasn’t come here as long as I can remember. 但自我记事以来 她就没来过了
[1:07:51] I wonder what she wants. 不知道她想干什么
[1:07:53] She’s come for her horse. 她是为了她的马儿来的
[1:08:09] Hello, dear sister. 你好 亲爱的妹妹
[1:08:20] She lost a lot of blood, but she… 她失血很多 但是她
[1:08:26] She has a strong heart. 有一颗坚强的心
[1:08:33] – I still see it after all these years. – What? -这么多年来我一直无法忘记 -什么
[1:08:36] How much you mean to each other. 你们对于彼此是多么重要
[1:08:40] For a long time, I didn’t understand it. 有很长一段时间 我都不能理解
[1:08:43] Or I didn’t want to understand. 或者是我不想去理解
[1:08:45] The fact you preferred horses to people 相比于人类 你更喜欢马儿
[1:08:48] made me angry. 这曾让我很生气
[1:08:50] I was really angry as well. 我也曾非常气愤
[1:09:03] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[1:09:12] I sold Ora and can’t go back on it. 我把奥拉卖了 已经不能反悔了
[1:09:18] – Tell him. – No! -去告诉他 -不
[1:09:20] – Yes! – Now! -说 -现在就去
[1:09:26] I… I mean to say, I… 我 我想说
[1:09:35] Okay, we don’t have a pharaoh’s tomb 好吧 我们没有法老墓
[1:09:38] but if we bring back the Ora Race… 但是如果我们重新开办奥拉赛马节
[1:09:40] – The Ora Race… – Yes. -奥拉赛马节 -是的
[1:09:43] Ora will be a cultural site and 奥拉就会成为一处文化古迹
[1:09:45] the government can’t sell to Water Flow. 政府就不能卖给流水公司了
[1:09:48] -Right? – Roughly. -对吧 -差不多是这样
[1:09:50] According to Section 23, Paragraph 2 of the Spanish Culture Law 根据西班牙文化法第23章第2条
[1:09:54] cultural sites cannot be sold. 文化古迹不能出售
[1:09:57] That would have been a wonderful idea. 这原本会是个很棒的主意
[1:09:59] “Would have”? What’s the problem? 原本 有什么问题吗
[1:10:07] Prehistoric washing instructions? 史前的水管图案吗
[1:10:10] This was the starting and finish line. The horses turned at Ora. 这条是赛马的起止线 马儿们在奥拉掉头
[1:10:15] That’s the spring, Ora. And next to it is… 这就是那处泉水 奥拉 隔壁这个是
[1:10:18] a sun. 一个太阳
[1:10:20] And that is… 然后这个是
[1:10:23] – A moon? – A full moon in the daytime. -月亮吗 -白天的一轮满月
[1:10:26] That’s when the race started. 这就是赛马节开始的日子
[1:10:27] Full moon and sun. 满月和太阳同时出现的那天
[1:10:29] How often does that happen? 这种情况多久出现一次
[1:10:33] – Every three to five years. – There’s the problem. -每三到五年有一次 -这是个问题
[1:10:36] -That’s too long to wait. -No. I’d say it isn’t enough time. -时间太长了 -不 我看是时间不够了
[1:10:42] – How long until its full? – Five days. -还有几天满月 -五天
[1:10:47] Damn! 该死
[1:10:54] What’s up? We can work this out. I mean… 那又怎样 我们能想到办法的 我是说
[1:10:57] It’s a bit overgrown but we’ll manage. 事情有点棘手 但是我们能行的
[1:11:00] We need to do some weeding, mark the course, that’s all. 我们要把草除了 再把赛道标出来就行了
[1:11:04] – Someone will come. – It has to be at least 200. -会有观众来的 -起码要来200个才行
[1:11:09] – Two hundred? – Yeah. -200个吗 -是的
[1:11:11] That’s the criteria for a cultural site. 这是认定文化古迹的标准
[1:11:16] Didn’t I mention that? 我没提过吗
[1:11:32] Five days! 五天
[1:11:33] – Two hundred people! – Impossible! -两百个人 -那是不可能的
[1:11:44] Who’s that Sonja? 谁是索尼娅呢
[1:11:46] Tourists love hiring donkeys. 游客喜欢租驴骑
[1:11:51] No, that’s… 不 那是
[1:11:55] Sam! Yeah? 山姆 干嘛
[1:11:57] What? 什么
[1:11:59] Different Sam. 另一个山姆
[1:12:12] Your grandma was really worried and driving us crazy, so I 你奶奶很担心你 快要把我逼疯了
[1:12:16] volunteered. 所以我决定自告奋勇来找你
[1:12:18] Everything’s been great, apart from the donkey. 一切都很好 除了那只笨驴
[1:12:21] – No more donkeys! – Sam. -我不想再骑驴了 -山姆
[1:12:33] Yeah, and how are things here? 这里还好吗
[1:12:44] – Well then, let’s do it! – Wasn’t he listening? -那来吧 -他没有在听吧
[1:12:47] – Weren’t you listening? – The horses need the water. -你有没有在听呢 -马需要水
[1:12:50] And the race can save them. 赛马能救它们
[1:12:54] – What’s up with you? – Man! -你们想怎样 -天啊
[1:12:56] – We can’t organise it in five days. – Nonsense! -五天不够举办比赛 -胡说
[1:13:00] Mika learnt dressage in four weeks. It’s true. -米卡四周学会花式骑术 -没错
[1:13:04] That was impossible. You can do dressage? -这本来是不可能的 -你会花式骑术吗
[1:13:09] Sam’s right. We have to try. 山姆说得没错 我们要奋力一搏
[1:13:11] And if anyone can organise 200 people in five days, 要是有人能用五天动员200人
[1:13:14] it’s Fanny. 那一定是范尼
[1:15:33] What if no one joins up? 要是没人参加怎么办呢
[1:15:37] Sorry. How annoying of me. 抱歉 怪我
[1:15:44] Say anything and I’ll break your teeth. 敢说什么小心我打爆你的牙
[1:15:48] – It looks… – Very… -看起来 -非常
[1:15:50] – Flouncy? – It’s our national dress, okay? -松垮 -这是我们的传统服饰 好吗
[1:15:56] Look! Ow! 快看
[1:16:18] 161. 161号
[1:16:19] 162. 162号
[1:16:20] 163. Merci! 163号 谢谢
[1:16:21] 164. Grazie! 164号 谢谢
[1:16:27] 165. 165号
[1:16:36] – Not sure we’ll make it. – Nonsense! -不知道我们会不会成功 -乱说
[1:16:39] – Tomorrow’s another day. – It doesn’t start till noon. -还有明天一天 -中午才比赛
[1:16:42] Right. 对的
[1:17:07] And? Fewer trees in the way now? 怎么样 少点疑惑了吗
[1:17:12] Different trees. 现在是各种各样疑惑
[1:17:15] I wish you were here. 我多希望你在这儿
[1:17:17] I don’t have to be there to be there. 我不需要为了存在而存在
[1:17:20] True. 也是
[1:17:22] Still miss you though. 我还是很想你
[1:17:25] Tell me something about home. 说说家里的事
[1:17:32] Same as ever. Archibald chased the postman yesterday. 老样子 阿奇昨天跑去追邮差
[1:17:36] I don’t think we’II ever get mall again. 以后应该收不到信了
[1:17:40] I miss you too. 我也很想你
[1:17:43] – See you soon. – See you then. -再见 -再见
[1:18:01] Stop! 停下来
[1:18:09] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare them off. 对不起 我不是故意吓跑它们
[1:19:28] The Ora Race! 奥拉赛马
[1:19:31] – I never thought I’d see it again. – Hello! -没想到还能再次见到 -你好
[1:19:34] So you found what you were looking for, chica? 小妞 你找到你所寻找的东西啦
[1:19:37] Yes, I think so. 我想是吧
[1:19:41] – Are you participating? – No! -你来参赛吗 -不是
[1:19:43] I’m here on work for the government. 我来帮政府办事
[1:19:46] Culture Department. 文化部的
[1:20:31] – How many do we have? Count again. – We have 195. -有多少人 再算一次 -195人
[1:20:35] Its almost noon. 快中午了
[1:20:37] I don¡¯t think we¡¯ll sell any more tickets. 应该卖不了多少票了
[1:20:47] I’m so sorry, Pedro. 很遗憾 佩德罗
[1:20:49] But it has to be 200. Or I can’t sign the protection contract. 一定要有200人 我才能签保护合约
[1:20:55] Yes, I know. 我明白
[1:20:59] – But the Ora Race will still take place! – No. -奥哈赛马还是会如期举办 -不行
[1:21:02] It won’t. Pedro, I’m disappointed. 没这回事 佩德罗 我太失望了
[1:21:05] I thought I had made myself perfectly clear. 我以为我说的够清楚了
[1:21:09] This race is taking place on land that belongs to Water Flow Inc. 赛马地点位于流水公司所有地
[1:21:14] – I’m afraid we do not authorise it. – He’s right, unfortunately. -我方并未授权举办 -很遗憾他是对的
[1:21:19] If the legal conditions aren’t fulfilled 若无法符合法律条件
[1:21:22] there’s nothing I can do. 那就恕我爱莫能助了
[1:21:26] Please stop the event and leave our land. 请立即停赛并离开我们的土地
[1:21:28] Felling of the trees starts today. 今天我方要开始砍树
[1:21:31] Just one minute! This is our land. 等一下 这是我们的土地
[1:21:34] If you’re here, you need to buy a ticket. 想进来请买票
[1:21:41] – Don’t be silly, little girl, yeah? – I’m not silly. -别犯傻 小姑娘 好吗 -我不傻
[1:21:47] And I’m not little. 我也不小了
[1:21:52] All right then. Gentlemen, we don¡¯t want to be rude. 好吧 各位 做人要有礼貌
[1:21:55] – Do we? – Here. -对吧 -给
[1:21:58] Now, if you don¡¯t mind… 好啦 如果你不介意的话
[1:22:00] One moment. 等一下
[1:22:03] And? It¡¯s 199. -多少人 -199人
[1:22:21] I’ll give you a sign. 等我指示
[1:22:33] Er, excuse me? 不好意思
[1:22:36] Is this Work&Travel? 工作旅游是这里吗
[1:22:39] – Sonja! – Am I too late? -索尼娅 -我来晚了吗
[1:22:41] No! 没有
[1:22:44] Adrian Munoz, 我是亚德里安穆尼奥斯
[1:22:46] Andalusian government representative. 安达卢西亚人政府代表
[1:22:48] The land you’re on 你们所在的土地
[1:22:50] is a protected site. 属于官方保护区
[1:22:52] I don’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[1:22:54] The race can begin! 比赛可以开始啦
[1:24:37] You have to get on his back. 你要赶快上马
[1:24:55] The horse that wins the Ora Race… 奥拉赛马中优胜的马
[1:24:59] is said to be the ¡°soul¡± of Andalusia. 是安达卢西亚之魂
[1:25:59] – Where is she? – Can you see her? No. -她在哪 你看到她了吗 -没有
[1:26:01] – Mika, where are you? – Here I am. -米卡 你在哪 -我在这儿
[1:26:07] What? Why? 什么 怎么会
[1:26:09] Its his race. 这是它的比赛
[1:26:49] I’m with you. 我与你同在
[1:26:56] Faster! 加速
[1:27:30] Faster! 加速
[1:29:30] Windstorm. 奥斯温
[1:30:01] I just got confirmation from Madrid! 马德里里那边刚刚确认
[1:30:04] Effective immediately, the Ora Race is officially 即刻生效 奥拉赛马正式成为
[1:30:08] an Andalusian cultural treasure! 安达卢西亚人的文化瑰宝
[1:31:05] What have you got in here? 你到底装了什么在里面
[1:31:08] Only necessities. 就是一些必需品
[1:31:14] Hey, I’ve known her longer. 嘿 我认识她比较久
[1:31:17] Well, then… 好吧
[1:31:18] – Have fun in Barcelona. – Thanks. -巴塞隆纳之旅愉快 -谢谢
[1:31:24] Thanks for everything. 谢谢你们
[1:31:37] – You’re really leaving already? – Yes. -你这么快就要走啦 -对
[1:31:40] I have to go home. 我要回家
[1:31:44] Thank you. You two saved much more than just Ora. 谢谢你们 你们拯救的远不止奥拉
[1:31:49] You’ll always have a home here. 永远欢迎你们回来
[1:31:52] – And so will he. – We really have to go now. -还有它 -我们真的该走了
[1:32:03] have something here for you. 有东西给你
[1:32:10] I made it for you. From Windstorm’s tail hairs. 我亲手做的 用奥斯温的马尾毛
[1:32:15] – It’s not a friendship bracelet. – Course not. -这不是友谊手环哦 -当然不是
[1:32:19] Thanks anyway. 总之谢啦
[1:32:26] I’ll miss you. Come back soon. 我会想你的 要常回来
[1:32:36] Come on. 走吧
[1:32:38] I’ll take you home. 我带你回家
[1:33:14] Windstorm. 奥斯温
[1:33:18] There you are. We just wanted to say goodbye. -你们来啦 -我们来道别的
[1:33:22] I have to go home now. 我要回家了
[1:33:25] I know. 我知道
[1:33:28] They’re grazing back there. 它们在后面吃草
[1:33:32] Its getting late. We really should be going. Come on. 很晚了 我们真的该走了 走吧
[1:33:42] Yes? 怎么了
[1:33:49] I know it isn’t always easy to have our gift. 我知道拥有这种天赋有时不好受
[1:33:53] To sense things intuitively that other people don’t even notice. 能察觉到别人无法察觉的东西
[1:34:01] Like describing colour to a blind person. 就像给盲人形容色彩
[1:34:07] But we mustn’t stop trying. 但我们还是要继续努力
[1:34:11] We’re only human. 我们只是常人而已
[1:34:19] And we do need other humans. 我们需要人类的陪伴
[1:34:23] You know what the hardest thing is? 你知道什么是最困难的吗
[1:34:36] Having to do the right thing though we don’t want to. 虽然不愿意却还是要做出正确决定
[1:34:41] Yes. And that’s the reason why you came here. 对 这是你来这里的目的
[1:34:46] Not to say goodbye to me. 不是向我道别
[1:34:48] And not so that Windstorm can say goodbye. 也不是让奥斯温道别
[1:34:52] You’re here… 你来这儿
[1:34:54] to say goodbye to Windstorm. 是要向奥斯温道别
[1:35:16] Come on. 来吧
[1:35:44] Okay? 好了吗
[1:36:08] You don’t need it anymore. 以后不需要了
[1:36:41] Go on then. 去吧
[1:36:45] Go ahead! 去呀
[1:36:56] I’m fine, honestly. 我真的没事
[1:37:00] Go! 去吧
[1:37:09] Be free. 自由奔跑吧
[1:37:25] Show-off! 爱炫鬼
[1:39:24] Hello? 你好
[1:39:51] Mika! 米卡
[1:39:53] You’re back! 你回来啦
[1:39:55] Hi, Gran. 嗨 奶奶
[1:39:59] Where’s Windstorm? 奥斯温呢
[1:40:03] Home. 回家了
[1:40:10] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[1:40:14] I was thinking that maybe… its about time. 我在想 也差不多是时候了
[1:40:17] Gran! Really? 奶奶 真的吗
[1:40:20] But I can’t do it by myself. 但我自己一个人没办法
[1:40:23] – l need your help. – Of course! I’d love to. Right now? -我需要你的帮助 -好呀 没问题 现在吗
[1:40:27] No, we’ve plenty of time to get round to that. But… 不是 我们有足够的时间 但是
[1:40:31] Over there is somebody else 那边有个人
[1:40:33] who has been waiting for you. 一直在等你回来
[1:41:07] You’re just in time. 你来的正好
[1:41:15] That’s why I had to come back to 34. 所以我才说要回来照顾34
[1:41:20] Windstorm has become a father. 奥斯温当爸爸了
[1:41:23] It can’t stand up. 它站不起来
[1:41:45] If it doesn’t stand up, then it won’t survive. 站不起来 就活不下去
[1:41:59] Hi, little one. 嗨 小家伙
[1:42:03] You look a lot like your daddy. 你长得很像你老爸哦
[1:42:14] Come on. 加油
[1:43:27] It hasn’t got a name yet. 它还没取名字
[1:43:31] – How about 35…? – No. -叫35怎么样 -不要
[1:43:34] No way. 没门
[1:43:39] I set Windstorm free. 我给奥斯温自由了
[1:43:49] He doesn’t have to be here to be here. 它不需要为了存在而存在
[1:43:56] Was it tough? 很难吧
[1:43:58] Yes. 是的
[1:44:02] But he belongs there. 但那里是它的归属
[1:44:07] Ora! 奥拉
[1:44:10] We should call the foal Ora. 我们叫它奥拉好了
[1:44:19] It doesn’t seem to have a problem with that. 看来它没什么意见
2017年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Walk Ride Rodeo(马背传奇)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Women in Trouble(麻烦中的女人)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme