英文名称:Wind River
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | There’s a meadow in my perfect world… | 在我的完美世界里有一片草地 |
[00:28] | where wind dances the branches of a tree, | 风在树的枝头舞动 |
[00:31] | casting leopard spots of light across the face of a pond. | 阴影如豹斑 在池塘水面摇曳 |
[00:36] | The tree stands tall and grand and alone, | 那树孤零零地矗立着 高大繁茂 |
[00:41] | shading the world beneath it. | 将世界掩盖 |
[00:56] | It is here, in the cradle of all I hold dear, | 就在此地 在我挚爱的一切所在的摇篮 |
[00:59] | I guard every memory of you. | 我守护着关于你的每一段记忆 |
[01:03] | And when I find myself frozen in the mud of the real, | 我在这泥泞的现实世界中冻得冰冷 |
[01:08] | far from your loving eyes… | 而你充满爱意的双眼遥不可及 |
[01:11] | I will return to this place, close mine, | 我回到这里 闭上双眼 |
[01:16] | and take solace in the simple perfection of knowing you. | 认识你已是无比完美 我心中充满慰藉 |
[03:03] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:06] | You got blood on your shirt. | 你衬衫上有血 |
[03:08] | Uh, yeah, I just came from work. | 是 我刚下班过来 |
[03:11] | Who was the victim today? | 今天又是谁倒霉了 |
[03:14] | Looks like it’s gonna be me. | 目前看来 我是那个倒霉蛋 |
[03:17] | Want some coffee? | 喝点咖啡吗? |
[03:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:49] | So, I gotta go to the rez tomorrow. | 是这样 明天我得去保留区 |
[03:52] | Figure I’d take Casey by to see your folks. | 我觉得可以带凯西去看看你父母 |
[03:57] | Something killed a yearling in the pasture behind their house. | 有什么东西在他们房子后的草地上杀了只幼畜 |
[04:00] | Yeah, that’s why I’m going. | 对 这就是我要去那边的原因 |
[04:05] | Don’t let Casey out of your sight on the rez. | 在保留区不要让凯西离开你的视线 |
[04:07] | – Okay? – No, like I said, | – 好吗? – 我说过的 |
[04:09] | I’m gonna leave him with your folks while I scout. | 我去巡逻时会把他交给你父母 |
[04:11] | You know, it’s too cold to drag him through the snow, | 外面很冷 不会带他外出的 |
[04:13] | – so… – You know what I mean. | – 所以 – 你明白我的意思 |
[04:15] | Yep. | 是 |
[04:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:19] | Case! | 凯西 |
[04:22] | – Dad? – Come on, bud. | – 爸爸? – 快点小伙子 |
[04:23] | – Okay. I’m coming. – Time to go. | – 好的我来啦 – 该出发了 |
[04:26] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. | 哇 哇 哇 哇 |
[04:28] | What’s your BB gun pointed at right now? | 现在你的弹子枪是朝哪里指的? |
[04:33] | Come here. Come down here. | 来 下来 |
[04:34] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[04:36] | Hey. What’s the rule, bud? | 嘿 规矩是什么来着 小伙? |
[04:37] | Okay? Gun’s always loaded, even if it ain’t. | 即便枪里没装子弹也要当成装了子弹 |
[04:40] | Right? | 懂了? |
[04:42] | – Yes. – Okay. Come on, buddy. | – 嗯 – 好了走吧小伙 |
[04:44] | Put that in the truck. Hurry up. | 把枪放车里 快 |
[04:46] | – Okay. – Don’t run. | – 好的 – 走慢点 |
[04:55] | I’ll be back Monday afternoon. | 我周一下午回来 |
[04:58] | Just be careful on the road, okay? | 路上小心 |
[05:02] | This won’t be my first snowstorm in a car. | 我又不是第一次在暴风雪中开车了 |
[05:05] | Okay. | 行 |
[05:07] | Is this it? | 是这个么 |
[05:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:17] | Here you go, buddy. | 给你 |
[05:21] | You know, it’s a good town, Wilma. | 威尔玛 那镇子挺不错的 |
[05:23] | They got good schools there. | 那边的学校水平很高 |
[05:25] | If I get the job, we’re gonna have to talk | 等我找到工作了 我们要来谈谈 |
[05:27] | about his child support. | 孩子抚养费的问题 |
[05:30] | Jackson’s a lot more expensive. | 杰克逊镇的生活开销比较高 |
[05:32] | Well, you go get that job, | 那你先去想办法找工作 |
[05:34] | and we’ll figure it out from there. | 我们再商量 |
[05:36] | Don’t you worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[05:37] | Take Togwotee Pass. | 从特格蒂路走 |
[05:40] | And don’t go through Pinedale, okay? | 别从派恩德尔走 好吧? |
[05:42] | This, uh, this storm’s comin’ from the south, so… | 这次风暴从南边来 所以 |
[05:46] | Yeah, you couldn’t drag me through Pinedale with a rope. | 嗯 就算你逼我 我也不会走派恩德尔镇的 |
[05:52] | I’ll never set foot in that town again. | 我再也不会踏足那里了 |
[05:55] | Well, good luck, okay? | 嗯 祝你好运喽? |
[06:03] | Better hurry it up… it’s hungry. | 快 他饿了 |
[06:10] | Chow time, boys. | 吃饭喽 小伙们 |
[06:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[06:17] | Fine. | 没事 |
[06:20] | You gotta push his nose back | 他再那样蹭 |
[06:21] | when he rubs up on you like that. | 你就把他鼻子推开 |
[06:23] | – Okay? – ‘Kay. | – 好吧? – 好 |
[06:24] | Yuck. | 你看 |
[06:26] | Told you I’d get that hat dirty. | 就跟你说你帽子会弄脏的 |
[06:28] | He’s got the height advantage on me is the deal. | 关键是他比我高啊 |
[06:31] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[06:32] | Well, let’s fix that. | 嗯 那我们就解决一下 |
[06:34] | Come on. | 来 |
[06:36] | You’re gonna earn his respect, buddy. | 你要赢取他的尊重 |
[06:38] | You know how you do that? | 当你要这么做时 |
[06:40] | By standing your own ground. | 一定要站稳咯 |
[06:43] | So, let’s get you up on there. | 来 骑上来 |
[06:45] | So, like I showed you, right? | 就像我给你示范的那样 明白了么? |
[06:46] | Up. | 上去 |
[06:48] | Who’s got the height advantage now? | 看现在又是谁高了呢? |
[06:51] | Huh? Who’s got the height advantage? | 是谁更高了? |
[06:53] | Let’s back him up. | 让他后退 |
[06:55] | Be gentle. | 轻点 |
[06:56] | Till he tells you not to be. | 直到他不再介意 |
[06:58] | Take him around. | 让他到处走走 |
[07:05] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[07:06] | Pass right by his food. | 从他食物旁边过去 |
[07:07] | Keep on going, keep on going. | 保持 继续 |
[07:09] | There you go. You show him who’s boss. | 就这样 让他知道谁是老大 |
[07:12] | Want to sidepass him over this way? | 你要他从那边过吗? |
[07:14] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[07:19] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[07:21] | That’s it, son. | 好样的 儿子 |
[07:25] | Keep coming. | 继续走 |
[07:27] | Back him up. | 往后点 |
[07:28] | He wants the food. Back him up. | 他想吃东西 让他往后退 |
[07:30] | Look at that. | 看看呀 |
[07:32] | All right, come on in. | 真棒 好了 下来吧 |
[07:34] | How about that! | 刚刚感觉如何啊? |
[07:35] | Good job. Come over here. | 好样的 到这儿来 |
[07:38] | Put your hand up on his nose. | 把手举起来放在他鼻子旁边 |
[07:39] | Let him smell you, let him breathe you, | 让他嗅闻你 熟悉你的气味 |
[07:41] | let him know you. | 让他了解你 |
[07:43] | He’ll love you forever. | 他们会永远忠于你的 |
[07:44] | Okay? | 懂了? |
[07:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:52] | So, what do you think of that, son? | 刚刚感觉如何 儿子? |
[07:54] | That was pretty cowboy, huh? | 很有牛仔范吧? |
[07:58] | No, son. | 不 儿子 |
[07:59] | That was all Arapaho. | 是阿拉帕霍范 |
[08:36] | Hey, grandson! Hey! | 嘿 你今天干得不错 嘿 |
[08:39] | Grandma’s making you fry bread. | 外婆在给你做炸面包(印第安传统食物) |
[08:41] | – Did you have breakfast? – Just eggs. | – 你吃早饭了吗? – 只吃了鸡蛋 |
[08:43] | Well, go ahead, get you some! | 那快去啊 再吃点 |
[08:51] | – Horses sense the storm, huh? – Yeah. | – 马感觉到风暴来临了吧? – 是 |
[08:53] | So, uh, police chief call you to hunt the lion, eh? | 警长让你来猎杀美洲狮的吧? |
[08:56] | Well, he called me to hunt something. | 他让我来猎杀一个不知道是什么的东西 |
[08:59] | – Yeah. – Heard you lost a steer. | – 对 – 听说你损失了头阉牛 |
[09:01] | Yeah. I’ll show you where. | 对 我领你过去 |
[09:03] | – It’s a lion. – Is that right? | – 是头美洲狮干的 – 确定么? |
[09:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:07] | How’s Wilma? | 威尔玛怎样了? |
[09:09] | She got a job interview in Jackson. | 她要去杰克逊镇 参加面试 |
[09:12] | Some hotel, I think. | 好像是一家宾馆里吧 |
[09:14] | – Jackson Hole. – Yeah. | – 宾馆的名字叫杰克逊·霍尔 – 对 |
[09:16] | Going to live with the millionaires, eh? | 要跟百万富翁住一起了? |
[09:18] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 那我不知道 |
[09:20] | I think the billionaires | 我以为几年前亿万富翁 |
[09:21] | chased out the millionaires years ago. | 就把百万富翁赶走了呢 |
[09:24] | Well, save your money. | 存好你的钱 |
[09:26] | When the wolves start eating their golden retrievers, | 等到狼吃掉他们的金毛猎犬的时候 |
[09:29] | that land’s gonna go for pennies on the dollar. | 那地方的富人就要来求我们这些穷人了 |
[09:35] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[09:38] | Tell me what that is. | 告诉我那是什么 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:57] | Well, it’s a lion, all right. | 嗯 是只美洲狮 对 |
[10:00] | There’s two. | 有两只呢 |
[10:04] | Three of ’em. | 是三只 |
[10:06] | She’s got both of last year’s kits with her. | 她把两只去年出生的幼崽都带来了 |
[10:08] | They chased your steer around for a while, it seems. | 看起来他们追着你的牛跑了好一阵 |
[10:11] | That’s what the tracks say. | 从踪迹上看 是这样的 |
[10:13] | Mama’s teaching her kids how to hunt. | 应该是母亲在教孩子狩猎 |
[10:26] | She’s teaching them on livestock. | 但她竟拿牲畜做实验对像 |
[10:29] | Mama just got her whole family killed. | 这母狮害死了整个家庭啊 |
[10:40] | You got gas in your sled? | 你雪橇里还有油吗? |
[14:36] | Hey. I need emergency assistance. | 嘿 我急需增援 |
[14:40] | Repeat, emergency assistance requested. | 我重复一遍 急需增援 |
[14:42] | Come back. | 请回答 |
[14:45] | Fremont County Sheriff’s Office. | 这里是弗里蒙特警长办公室 |
[14:46] | What’s your location? | 请告知你的位置 |
[14:48] | The Wind River Indian Reservation, | 风河镇印第安保留区 |
[14:50] | east of Boulder Flats. | 博尔德圆石县东 |
[14:55] | FBI taking a while, eh? | 联邦调查局的人 来而不快啊 |
[14:58] | Yeah, the road out of Riverton’s bad. | 是啊 瑞弗顿到这的路不好走 |
[15:01] | I don’t want to move her until they have a look, | 在他们看过之前我不想挪动她的尸体 |
[15:03] | but I’m not gonna try to pull her out after dark. | 但是天黑之后我会试着把她拉回来 |
[15:06] | We gotta get this show on the road. | 我们得开始了 |
[15:10] | We’re losing the tracks, Ben. | 踪迹就要被雪盖住了 本 |
[15:13] | Well, it is coming down pretty good. | 这雪下得相当大 |
[15:17] | You should let me follow ’em while I still can. | 我还可以追 你该让我继续追下去的 |
[15:19] | Can’t let you do that, | 我不能让你那么做 |
[15:21] | until it’s okayed by the FBI, Cory. | 除非联邦调查局允许 科里 |
[15:25] | You call her folks yet? | 跟她父母联系了吗? |
[15:27] | No. I want to take the body to Lander. | 还没有 我想把她尸体带到兰德 |
[15:30] | I know it looks like Natalie… | 我知道她看起来像娜塔莉 但是 |
[15:32] | It’s Natalie. | 就是娜塔莉 |
[15:44] | There’s your Feds. | 联邦调查局的人来了 |
[15:47] | Where are these fools going? | 那些傻瓜在干什么? |
[15:50] | – They can’t see the road. – We don’t have time for this. | – 他们看不清路 – 我们可没时间这么耗下去 |
[15:55] | I’ll get ’em. | 我去接应 |
[15:58] | Your destination is on the left. | 您的目的地就在左方 |
[16:00] | Turn left. | 请向左拐 |
[16:05] | – You FBI? – Are you tribal police? | – 你是联邦调查局的? – 你是部落警局的? |
[16:08] | No, I’m here to take you to them. | 不是 我是来带你去找他们的 |
[16:11] | Look, they’re very close. Just follow me, okay? | 看 离这儿很近了 跟着我走就好 好吗? |
[16:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:33] | I’m Jane Banner. | 我是简·班纳 |
[16:35] | You by yourself? | 你一人来的? |
[16:37] | Yeah. It’s just me. | 是的 就我一个 |
[16:39] | I’m Ben Shoyo… I’m the tribal police chief. | 我是本·逍遥 部落警局的警长 |
[16:42] | That’s Cory Lambert, with Fish and Wildlife. | 那位是科里·兰伯特 渔猎部的 |
[16:45] | He’s the one who found the body. | 就是他发现了尸体 |
[16:46] | And this is his, uh, father-in-law, Dan. | 这是他岳父丹 |
[16:50] | He don’t do nothin’. | 他什么都不干 |
[16:53] | We got the same job, eh? | 呃 我和本做同样的工作 |
[16:55] | Well, um, I’m sorry to meet under these circumstances. | 我 很抱歉我们要在这种情况下见面 |
[16:58] | So, do you want to show me the body? | 那么 可以带我去看看尸体么? |
[17:01] | I don’t mean to be rude– I’m just freezing my ass off here, | 我不是故意无礼的 实在是我冻死我了 |
[17:03] | so… the quicker, the-the better. | 越快越 越好 |
[17:05] | Yeah? Well, that’s gonna get a lot worse | 嗯 如果你就穿这点衣服的话 |
[17:07] | if you go out there dressed like that. | 会冻得够呛 |
[17:08] | The body’s five miles on snowmobile. | 那尸体离这有五英里远 需要骑雪地摩托去 |
[17:10] | I’m afraid you’d be dead by the time we got there. | 恐怕不等我们赶到你就冻死了 |
[17:13] | Okay. I-I got the call when I was at a weapons course | 我是在瑞弗顿的法庭上接到电话的 |
[17:16] | in Riverton, so this is… this is what I’ve got. | 所以我穿成这样 |
[17:19] | Well, you should have a winter gear bag in that truck. | 那车上该有一个冬季装备包的 |
[17:21] | Well, um, no, that’s not a government vehicle, it’s a rental. | 呃 我 不 那不是公车 是租的 |
[17:23] | I flew in from Vegas. | 我从维加斯坐飞机过来 |
[17:25] | So I’m just the closest agent to the scene. | 所以我是离犯罪现场最近的探员 |
[17:27] | You don’t… you don’t think I can… | 你觉得我没法 |
[17:28] | I can make it? | 我撑不下来? |
[17:30] | – Oh, you’re from Vegas? – No, I’m not… I’m not | – 哦你是维加斯人? – 不我不是不是 |
[17:32] | from Vegas; I’m stationed there. | 我只驻扎在维加斯 |
[17:33] | I’m from Fort Lauderdale. | 我是劳德代尔堡人 |
[17:34] | I’m sorry, if we’re gonna keep | 抱歉 如果我们一直 |
[17:36] | – having this conversation… – Let’s get you fixed up inside. | – 这么说下去的话 – 我们进屋 |
[17:38] | – It’s gonna be great. – Thanks. | – 让你穿戴一下吧 – 谢谢 |
[17:39] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 借过一下 |
[17:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:43] | – See what they send us? – Yeah. | – 看他们居然派她来? – 嗯 |
[17:50] | Thermals can make underwear wedge up your bottom. | 保暖衣服会使内衣紧贴臀部 |
[17:53] | But I guess yours are already there. | 我觉得 你应该已经知道这些了 |
[17:58] | Here, these should fit. | 给 这应该挺合身 |
[18:00] | You’re skinny. | 你瘦得皮包骨头的 |
[18:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:12] | Do you have gloves? | 你有手套吗? |
[18:14] | No. | 没有 |
[18:16] | Goodness. What were they thinking sending you here? | 天哪 他们怎么想的 竟然派你来? |
[18:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:28] | And you bring them back the minute you’re done. | 活一干完你就把衣物还回来 |
[18:30] | They were my granddaughter’s. | 这些是我孙女的衣物 |
[18:32] | They ain’t a gift. | 这些可不是免费赠送给你的 |
[18:33] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗? |
[18:36] | Yeah, of course. | 听到了 那当然 |
[18:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:51] | ‘Kay. | 好 |
[18:52] | Hey, buddy. | 好 嘿 伙计 |
[18:55] | Um… I’m gonna need | 呃 我需要 |
[18:57] | a couple more hours, for work. A couple. | 工作几个小时 |
[19:01] | This is our day. | 几个小时?今天你该陪我的啊 |
[19:03] | I promise. Okay? | 我保证一会儿就来 好吗? |
[19:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:07] | – Hang with Grandpa. – It’s letting up. Let’s go. | – 跟外公待在一起 – 走吧我们出发 |
[19:53] | God, it was a blizzard 20 minutes ago. | 天哪 20分钟前还是狂风暴雪呢 |
[19:56] | Well, it comes in waves. | 这风暴是一阵阵下的 |
[19:57] | Could be sunny for an hour, | 前一小时可能还是晴天 |
[19:59] | then you’re right back in hell again. | 然后就又突然满天飞雪 |
[20:01] | The storm’ll be back. | 风暴又要来了 |
[20:03] | – That’s something to look forward to. – Yeah. Over here. | – 挺令人期待的 – 是啊那里 |
[20:09] | You got a positive ID? | 确认死者身份了么? |
[20:11] | Not positive, no. | 还没有 |
[20:13] | Natalie Hanson. | 她叫娜塔莉·汉森 |
[20:15] | We’ll call that positive for now. | 那就当已经确认了吧 |
[20:20] | Does she live close by? | 她住在附近吗? |
[20:24] | Yeah. Fort Wakashie. | 是的 她住沃卡什堡 |
[20:25] | It’s to the north a ways. | 往北边走一点就到了 |
[20:27] | What’s “a ways”? | 一点是多远? |
[20:29] | About a 30-minute drive. | 大约三十分钟的车程 |
[20:32] | Okay, well, she didn’t run from home, then. | 恩 那她肯定不是从家里跑出来的 |
[20:36] | No one reported her missing? Her parents…? | 没有人报告她失踪了?父母呢? |
[20:39] | Nope. | 是的 |
[20:44] | Yeah. That’s why we called you. | 这就是为什么打电话叫你来 |
[20:49] | How experienced is your medical examiner? | 你们的法医水平怎么样? |
[20:52] | Let’s just say he… he stays busy. | 怎么说 他很忙 |
[20:55] | Uh, order a rape kit. | 呃 做好性侵检测 |
[20:58] | When he’s done with the prelim, | 让他忙完后 |
[20:59] | I want her body sent to Loveland. | 把尸体送到拉夫兰 |
[21:01] | And make sure her belongings go with her, | 她的随身物件也都一起带过去 |
[21:02] | ’cause they need to get tested, too. | 我都需要检查一下 |
[21:06] | I’m listing this as a homicide. | 我初步判定这是谋杀 |
[21:13] | How well do you know this land? | 你熟悉这个地方吗? |
[21:16] | Like it’s my job. | 我在这工作 |
[21:18] | ‘Cause it is. | 的确很熟 |
[21:20] | Well, is there anywhere she could be running from? | 嗯 有没有这么一种可能 她是从其他地方跑过来的? |
[21:22] | Is there anything close by? | 附近有什么建筑吗? |
[21:23] | Nearest house is three and a half miles from here. | 最近的房子离这里有3.5英里 |
[21:26] | – Southeast. – Sam Littlefeather’s place is over there. | – 东南方向 – 山姆的房子也在那边 |
[21:30] | Yep. | 是的 |
[21:32] | Those boys could use some serious looking into. | 我们可以去调查一下那边的人 |
[21:34] | There are no structures closer? | 还有离这边更近的房子吗? |
[21:37] | There’s a drill rig five miles from here. | 离这里五英里远有个钻探机 |
[21:39] | They got trailers for the workers, but… | 那里有工人们住的活动房屋 但是…… |
[21:43] | that’s closed for the winter. | 冬天来了都关了 |
[21:45] | Okay, so why would a teenage girl be out here? | 所以为什么一个女孩子会单独跑来这里? |
[21:47] | Well, kids come out here on their snow machines, | 嗯 年轻人们喜欢带着他们的滑雪工具过来 |
[21:50] | and, uh, have a big party in the snow. | 在雪地里开派对 |
[21:53] | Not barefoot, they don’t. | 但他们可不会光着脚来 |
[21:59] | What do you think? | 你有什么看法? |
[22:01] | I only know what the tracks say. | 我只能通过现场的痕迹大致推测了 |
[22:03] | Okay, well, that’s all we got. | 这是我们现在仅有的线索 |
[22:05] | Well, come here, I’ll show you. | 过来 我给你分析一下 |
[22:11] | Over here. See this one? See how the toes turned out, | 看这个脚趾 你能看出什么? |
[22:14] | the front is much deeper than the back? | 前面明显比后面深很多 |
[22:16] | That says she was running. | 也就是说她是这样跑的 |
[22:17] | Come here. I’ll show you. | 过来 我示范给你看 |
[22:21] | She ran until she dropped here. | 她一直跑 直到摔在这里 |
[22:23] | See the pool of blood where her face hit the snow. | 看她脸着地后地上的那摊血 |
[22:27] | Now, it gets 20 below here at night, | 晚上差不多要比现在冷二十度 |
[22:30] | so if you fill your lungs up with that cold air | 所以 如果你一直呼吸着冷空气 |
[22:33] | when you’re running, you could freeze ’em up. | 而且一直跑着 血会冻结住 |
[22:36] | Your lungs fill up with blood, you start coughing it up. | 因为肺里充满了血液 她开始咳血 |
[22:39] | So wherever she came from… | 所以说 无论她从哪里来 |
[22:44] | …she ran all the way here. | 她一直跑到这里 |
[22:46] | Her lungs burst here. | 结果肺破裂了 |
[22:49] | And she curled up in that tree line | 然后她倒在了林木线 |
[22:51] | and drowned in her own blood. | 被自己的血呛死了 |
[22:53] | Well, how far do you think someone could run barefoot out here? | 你认为一个人赤脚能跑多远? |
[23:00] | Oh, I don’t know, I… | 哦 我不知道 我 |
[23:03] | How do you gauge someone’s will to live? | 你如何能判断出一个人的求生欲望? |
[23:06] | Especially in these conditions. | 特别是在这种恶劣天气下 |
[23:10] | But I knew that girl. | 但我知道这个女孩 |
[23:13] | She’s a fighter. | 她很勇敢 |
[23:17] | So no matter how far you think she ran, | 所以 不管你觉得她能跑多远 |
[23:20] | I can guarantee you she ran further. | 我保证 她肯定能跑的比你认为的更远 |
[23:25] | I got to get back to my son. | 我得去找我儿子了 |
[23:31] | Hey, um… would you be willing to help me? | 嘿 你愿意帮我一下吗 |
[23:38] | Hey, can he assist on this investigation? | 嘿 能让他协助我调查么 |
[23:40] | What? | 什么? |
[23:42] | He doesn’t work for me. | 他又不是我的手下 |
[23:43] | And you got a lion to kill, don’t forget. | 别忘了 你还得杀只狮子 |
[23:46] | There’s three of ’em… and I didn’t. | 有三只狮子 我还没开工呢 |
[23:48] | Sorry, what is it… what is it that you do again? | 等一下 你能再说一次你是做什么的? |
[23:52] | I’m a hunter. | 捕猎的 |
[23:54] | You’re a lion hunter? | 你是个狮子猎人? |
[23:56] | I hunt predators. | 我专门猎杀食肉动物 |
[23:59] | Good. So why don’t you come hunt one for me, then? | 很好 那你为什么不干脆再帮我捕一只呢? |
[24:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:46] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[24:49] | Hey, bud. | 嗨 孩子 |
[24:50] | What happened? You can’t sleep? | 怎么了 睡不着吗? |
[24:53] | Had a nightmare. | 我做了一个噩梦 |
[24:55] | That right? What about? | 是?梦到什么? |
[25:01] | Who was she? | 她是谁? |
[25:05] | Come here, buddy. | 过来 孩子 |
[25:12] | – Want some milk? – No. | – 要喝点牛奶吗? – 不了 |
[25:15] | Well… | 真的不要? |
[25:18] | she was a girl that just lost her way in the snow. | 一个在雪中迷失了方向的女孩 |
[25:21] | That’s all. Okay? | 仅此而已 好吗? |
[25:24] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么? |
[25:27] | That’s work, buddy. | 这是我的工作 孩子 |
[25:32] | Did she die like Emily? | 她会像埃米莉一样死掉吗? |
[25:36] | She died from the cold. | 她是冻死的 |
[25:40] | So she died like Emily. | 所以她跟埃米莉一样 都死了? |
[25:45] | Yeah, son. | 是的 儿子 |
[25:47] | I’m afraid she did. | 恐怕确实如此 |
[26:00] | Hi. Sorry. | 你好 抱歉 |
[26:03] | Yeah. | 嗨 |
[26:05] | See you found town okay. | 这个小镇感觉还行吧? |
[26:07] | Yeah, barely. | 还行 |
[26:09] | Did the family identify the body? | 家人有过来认领尸体吗? |
[26:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:12] | Did they give you a reason for not reporting her missing? | 他们有没有解释 自己为何没有报告她失踪? |
[26:16] | Well, she stayed with a boyfriend some. | 恩 她一直和男朋友住在一起 |
[26:18] | They didn’t think anything of it. | 所以没往其他地方想 |
[26:20] | She was 18, free to do what she wanted. | 她已经十八岁了 可以做自己想做的事情 |
[26:23] | Okay, Randy, you’re on the clock. | 兰迪 赶快工作吧 |
[26:25] | I got about five minutes of this in me, so let’s go. | 我们只有五分钟 所以赶快 |
[26:28] | I’ll be quick. Morning. | 相信我 |
[26:30] | Randy Whitehurst. I’m the medical examiner. | 早上好 我是兰迪·怀特赫斯特 验尸官 |
[26:33] | I’m-I’m Jane Banner, FBI. | 我是简·班纳 我是联调局的 |
[26:36] | Uh, as you can see here, | 恩 正如你们所看到的 |
[26:38] | she suffered a deep laceration along her brow line. | 在额头上有一道很深的撕裂伤 |
[26:41] | Two separated ribs. | 两根肋骨骨折 |
[26:43] | Frostbite in both feet up through her ankles, | 两双脚都有不同程度冻伤 一直到脚踝 |
[26:45] | frostbite on her nose and on her left hand. | 鼻子和左手都冻伤了 |
[26:48] | Uh, the frostbite on her feet is stage four. | 双足冻伤程度达到四级 |
[26:51] | You can tell by the bluing here. | 这里的皮肤变成青色 你可以据此判断出来 |
[26:52] | You see that? | 明白了么 |
[26:54] | Yeah. | 明白了 |
[26:55] | Uh, vaginal wall is torn in different depths. | 阴道壁有多处不同程度的撕裂 |
[26:58] | You think there are multiple assailants? | 你觉得这起案件中有多位袭击者? |
[27:00] | Can’t determine that. | 这无从判断 |
[27:02] | Could be one assailant who assaulted her multiple times. | 可能是一个袭击者强奸了她数次 |
[27:04] | Uh, I swabbed her and sent the sample by courier | 按照你的要求 我从她身上采集了化验样品 |
[27:07] | to the FBI crime lab in Loveland, Colorado | 通过快递送到科罗拉多州洛弗兰德市的 |
[27:09] | per your request. | 联调局犯罪实验室 |
[27:11] | We should have the DNA results in six weeks. | DNA检测结果应该能在六周内出来 |
[27:14] | Uh, those findings might help us make that determination. | 检测结果有助于我们做出判断 |
[27:17] | What are you listing as the cause of death? | 你认为她的死因是什么 |
[27:19] | Well, you’re not gonna like it. | 恐怕你们不会赞同我的判断 |
[27:21] | She died from a pulmonary hemorrhage. | 她死于肺出血 |
[27:24] | When… subzero air is drawn into the lungs, | 肺部吸入低于零度的空气 |
[27:28] | it can cause the alveoli… | 会导致肺泡 |
[27:30] | the tiny sacs in the lungs… to burst. | 也就是肺部的小气囊爆裂 |
[27:32] | Fluid builds in the lungs, and if the air is cold enough, | 肺部积血不断增加 如果空气温度足够低 |
[27:35] | the liquid in the lungs will crystallize. | 肺部积血会凝固 |
[27:37] | Ultimately, the victim either… | 最终 死者.. |
[27:39] | Sorry, you’re not listing this as a homicide? | 抱歉打断一下 你觉得这不是一起谋杀案? |
[27:41] | Can’t. | 我没法这么做 |
[27:42] | Uh, s… You have to take into consideration the circumstances. | 呃 那 你也要考虑到现场的情况啊 |
[27:47] | She was raped repeatedly, beaten… | 她被强奸了数次 遭受了殴打 |
[27:51] | Look, uh, circumstances is your field, not mine. | 听我说 现场勘查是你的专长 不是我的 |
[27:55] | Now, let me… let me show you. | 我来给你看看 |
[27:57] | No. I don’t need it explained. | 不 你不必解释 |
[27:58] | This is very prosecutable as a murder. | 在这起谋杀案中 可以根据这一点提起诉讼啊 |
[28:00] | I mean, clearly, she wouldn’t have been | 我的意思是 很明显 如果没有被攻击的话 |
[28:02] | running through the snow if she hadn’t been attacked, | 她不可能一直在雪地里跑 |
[28:04] | but I can’t list the cause of death as homicide. | 但是我不能因为这个推测就将这个案件定性为谋杀 |
[28:07] | And I can’t get an FBI team to the reservation | 而且 要是没法将案件定性为谋杀 |
[28:09] | unless it’s listed as a homicide. | 我也不可能让联调局派人来保留区调查 |
[28:11] | Look, I’m not here to solve this. | 我不是到这里来解决这个的 |
[28:13] | I’m-I’m just here to obtain a cause of death | 我到这里来 只是想知道她的死因 |
[28:15] | – and send a team here that can. – Look, present | – 然后派有权处理这起案子的人来 – 听着 可能是 |
[28:17] | the rape, present the assault, and I’m… | 强奸案 也可能是殴打案 但我很确定的是…… |
[28:20] | Those don’t fall to the jurisdiction of the FBI. | 这些都不在联调局的管辖范围内 |
[28:22] | They fall to the Bureau of Indian Affairs. | 都是归印第安人事务局管的 |
[28:30] | Huh. Hey, don’t look at me. I’m used to no help. | 嘿 别看我 我帮不了你 |
[28:33] | You have six officers on your entire force | 你手下总共六名警察 |
[28:36] | to cover an area the size of Rhode Island. | 管理的区域面积相当于罗德岛州那么大 |
[28:38] | Yes, I know that. | 是的 这个我清楚 |
[28:39] | No offense, but this will have to curl up | 无意冒犯 但这是当务之急 |
[28:42] | in your lap in order for you to solve it. | 你必须得解决它 |
[28:44] | – I know that, too. – We all know | – 我也知道 – 我们都知道 |
[28:46] | it’s a murder. | 这是起谋杀案 |
[28:48] | All right, have a U.S. Attorney sign off on it, | 要是联邦检察官批准的话 |
[28:50] | I’m happy to corroborate that, but I just can’t put it | 我很乐意提供有关证据 但我不能把它 |
[28:53] | on the death certificate. | 列到死亡证明里 |
[28:54] | Okay. | 算了 |
[28:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:11] | I appreciate your passion. | 我很欣赏你的工作热情 |
[29:12] | It’s not the Feds’ usual response, | 一般来说 联调局探员的作风可不是这样 |
[29:15] | but Randy is on our side. | 但是兰迪是我们这边的 |
[29:18] | When my supervisor sees his report, | 如果我的上级看到这份报告 |
[29:21] | he’s gonna want me back in Vegas. | 他会马上让我回到维加斯 |
[29:23] | Not that… I’m much help or anything, but… | 我没有帮到什么 但是…… |
[29:26] | …I’m all you’ve got. | 他们就派了我一个人过来 |
[29:38] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[29:48] | So you never met him. | 所以你从来没见过他? |
[29:51] | No. | 没有 |
[29:52] | And she never talked about him? | 她从来没有跟你们讲过吗? |
[29:54] | Not to me. | 没跟我说过 |
[29:56] | So why would you let your daughter stay | 那你为什么让你的女儿跟一个 |
[29:59] | with a guy you’ve never met | 你从来没见过面的男孩子待在一起? |
[30:01] | whose name you don’t even know? | 甚至你都不知道他的名字? |
[30:02] | She was an adult. | 她是个成年人了 |
[30:03] | Barely. | 只是刚刚成年而已 |
[30:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[30:07] | I’m sorry. What does that mean? | 等一下 他说的话什么意思? |
[30:09] | It ain’t good. | 不是什么好话 |
[30:11] | Ah. Um, look… | 听着 |
[30:14] | I don’t mean to offend you. | 我并不想冒犯你 |
[30:18] | I am just trying to understand the dynamic here, Mr. Hanson. | 我想了解事情发生的前因后果 汉森先生 |
[30:23] | I’m trying to help. | 我想帮你们 |
[30:24] | Why is it whenever you people try to help, | 为什么你们白人帮助人的时候 |
[30:26] | it starts with insults? | 总是先冒犯别人? |
[30:29] | I don’t know why she didn’t tell me, | 我不知道她为什么没有告诉我 |
[30:32] | but she was 18, and I chose to trust her. | 但是她已经18岁了 我选择相信她 |
[30:36] | I chose wrong. | 没想到 我错了 |
[30:37] | Okay, well, um, how about… your wife? | 好 那你的妻子呢? |
[30:41] | Did your daughter talk to her? | 你女儿有没有跟她说过? |
[30:43] | Do you talk to your mother? | 你会经常跟你的母亲聊天么? |
[30:44] | Her name is Annie? Is she here? | 她叫安妮 是吗?她在这里吗? |
[30:47] | She’s in the bedroom. | 她在房间里 |
[30:48] | Good. I’d like to speak to her. | 我想跟她聊几句 |
[30:50] | Be my guest. | 你请 |
[30:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:53] | – Bedroom’s just this way? – That way. | – 房间是这个方向吗 – 是的 |
[30:57] | – Jane? – Yeah. | – 简 – 怎么了? |
[31:01] | You don’t mind, right? | 汉森先生 您应该不介意吧 |
[31:03] | Hey, you don’t need my permission. | 嘿 你不需要得到我的允许 |
[31:04] | You’re an adult. | 你是个成年人 |
[31:07] | Barely. | 刚刚成年而已 |
[31:26] | Jane? | 简 |
[31:51] | I’m-I’m really sorry. | 真的非常抱歉 |
[32:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:57] | I’d like to tell you it gets easier. | 我想跟你说 日子会好起来的 |
[33:00] | It doesn’t. | 不会的 |
[33:06] | If there’s any… comfort, it’s… | 如果心里舒服一点了 |
[33:12] | getting used to the pain, I suppose. | 我想你应该已经习惯了这种痛楚 |
[33:21] | Went to a grief seminar in Casper. | 我之前在卡斯珀参加过一个讨论会 主题是”悲伤” |
[33:25] | Did you know that? | 你听说过吗? |
[33:28] | I don’t know why. | 不知道为什么 |
[33:32] | Just wanted the bad to go away. | 只是想忘记悲伤的往事 |
[33:36] | Wanted answers… to questions that couldn’t be answered. | 之前有些问题一直没有解决 我想找到答案 |
[33:43] | The counselor come up to me after the seminar | 讨论会结束后 那个顾问过来找我 |
[33:46] | and sat down next to me. | 坐在我旁边 |
[33:50] | And he said something that stuck with me. | 他说了一些话 给我留下了很深的印象 |
[33:54] | I don’t know if it’s what he said, | 我不记得到底是他说的话 |
[33:57] | or it’s how he said it. | 还是他说话的方式深有印象 |
[34:04] | He says, “I got some good news, and I got some bad news.” | 他说 我有一个好消息和坏消息 |
[34:09] | “Bad news is you’re never gonna be the same. | 坏消息是你不可能回到原来的日子了 |
[34:12] | “You’re never gonna be whole, not ever again. | 你的生活不再完整 永远都不会了 |
[34:16] | “Your lost your daughter. | 你失去了你的女儿 |
[34:18] | “Nothing’s ever going to replace that. | 这无法弥补 |
[34:21] | “Now the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[34:23] | “as soon as you accept that, and you let yourself suffer… | 一旦你接受了 这样悲伤的日子 |
[34:34] | “…you allow yourself to visit her in your mind, | 你就能感知到她的一切 |
[34:37] | “and you’ll remember all the love she gave, | 你会记得她给你的所有爱 |
[34:40] | all the joy she knew.” | 她所有的快乐 |
[34:47] | Point is, Martin, you can’t steer from the pain. | 马丁 重要的是你不能避开这种痛楚 |
[34:52] | If you do, you’ll rob yourself… | 如果你这样做 你就是剥夺了自己 |
[35:00] | You’ll rob yourself of every memory of her. | 剥夺了自己所有 |
[35:05] | Every last one. | 关于她的记忆 |
[35:08] | From her first step to her last smile. | 从她迈出第一步到她最后的笑容 |
[35:14] | Kill ’em all. | 你会失去关于她的一切 |
[35:18] | Just take the pain, Martin. | 马丁 感受这种痛苦 |
[35:20] | You hear me? | 听到我说的吗? |
[35:22] | You take it. | 接受它 |
[35:27] | It’s the only way you’ll keep her with you. | 这是唯一一种 让你感到她一直在你身边的方法 |
[35:32] | I’m just tired, Cory. | 科里 我很累 |
[35:37] | You know, I just… | 知道吗 我只是 |
[35:40] | I’m so tired of fighting this life. | 我厌倦了与这种生活作斗争的日子 |
[35:45] | What you do now is for your boy. | 你现在做的这些都是为了你的儿子 |
[35:50] | Drugs is his family now. | 他现在成天吸毒 |
[35:53] | He’s gone, too. | 他也离开了这个家 |
[35:55] | Lives right down the damn road, but he’s… | 生活在走下坡路 但是他 |
[35:59] | he’s gone. | 他离开了 |
[36:01] | I expect they’ll find out he’s involved in this somehow. | 我希望他们会发现这事跟他有关系 |
[36:07] | He’s staying with the Littlefeather boys. | 他现在整天和其他男孩子在一起鬼混 |
[36:10] | Is that it? | 就这样? |
[36:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:15] | You’re driving this Fed around so she don’t | 你开车带着那个警察 |
[36:18] | get lost? Is that it? | 所以她不会迷路 对吗 |
[36:20] | That’s what they asked me to do. | 他们让我这么做的 |
[36:24] | It’s not what I’m doing. | 不是我愿意这样的 |
[36:29] | Then what are you doing? | 你最近在做什么? |
[36:33] | I’m a hunter, Martin. | 马丁 我是个猎人 |
[36:36] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我在做什么? |
[36:45] | If you find out who did this, | 如果你找出了凶手 |
[36:48] | I don’t care who it is. | 我不管是谁 |
[36:52] | You understand me? | 你明白我的意思了吗? |
[36:55] | Right where they stand. | 我明白的 |
[36:59] | Then get off my porch and go do it. | 那你出发吧 去抓住他 |
[37:44] | Natalie’s brother | 娜塔莉的弟弟 |
[37:45] | lives here with Stan and Bart Littlefeather | 住在这里 还有山姆 巴特 |
[37:48] | and a real piece of work named Frank Walker. | 和弗兰克·沃克 他可是个彻彻底底的混蛋 |
[37:54] | Hanson kid’s bad, but the others are just… | 汉森是坏 可其他人更是生性顽劣 |
[37:56] | stone evil, so watch yourself. | 不知悔改 所以 当心点 |
[37:58] | Shouldn’t we just maybe wait for some backup? | 那我们应该多叫点帮手来? |
[38:01] | Well… this isn’t the land of backup, Jane. | 哎 简 在这种地方 你可找不来什么帮手 |
[38:05] | This is a land of you’re on your own. | 在这个地方你只能靠你自己 |
[38:26] | Listen to that shit. | 听听这狗屁玩意 |
[38:34] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[38:37] | Yeah, we’re looking for Chip Hanson. He around? | 我们在找汉森 他在这附近吗? |
[38:39] | Not here, bro. | 不在这儿 兄弟 |
[38:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:45] | Who the fuck are you? | 你们他妈的是谁 |
[38:47] | I’m the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的 |
[38:49] | Are you Sam? | 白痴 你是山姆吗? |
[38:50] | No. | 不是 |
[38:52] | You high right now, Sam? | 你是不是又嗨过头了 山姆 |
[38:54] | How many times have I arrested you? | 我抓你进监狱多少回了? |
[38:57] | Chief. What’s up, bro? | 酋长 怎么啦? |
[39:01] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟在哪 |
[39:04] | He’s in prison where you put him. | 他在监狱呢 你抓他进去的 |
[39:06] | What? No parole? | 什么 没假释吗? |
[39:08] | Well, look at that… the justice system at work. | 嗯 你看 司法体系运转得挺好 |
[39:11] | That reminds me. | 伙计 这倒提醒了我 |
[39:13] | My P.O. told me to give you something. | 我的假释官让我给你带点东西 |
[39:15] | I… I got it… I got it right here. Let’s see… | 我找到它了… 就在这儿 让我看看 |
[39:18] | Wait. Let me see your hands. Let me see… | 等等 让我看你的手 让我看看 |
[39:28] | Cory! Watch the back! | 科里 当心你背后 |
[40:10] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[41:37] | The other two’s outside with Cory. Let’s go. | 科里和另外两个家伙都在外面 走吧 |
[41:40] | He’s-he’s still alive. We need to call the EMS. | 他 他还活着 我们得叫救护车 |
[41:43] | EMS is an hour away. Just… just | 救护车得一个小时才能到 |
[41:46] | – leave him. – Mm-mm. | – 就别管他了吧 – 嗯 |
[41:48] | He’s not dead, Ben. | 可是他还没死 本 |
[41:58] | Like I said, | 听我的吧 |
[42:00] | let’s go. | 我们走 |
[42:15] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吧? – 还行. |
[42:18] | The skinny one’s Natalie’s brother. | 皮包骨的是娜塔莉的弟弟 |
[42:20] | – Who’s the other one? – That… is a Frank Walker. | – 另一个是谁? – 那是弗兰克·沃克 |
[42:25] | Won’t your daddy be proud? | 你爸爸会感到自豪啊 |
[42:27] | My dad’s in prison, asshole. | 我爸在监狱 蠢货 |
[42:30] | I know. I put him there. | 我知道 我抓他进监狱的 |
[42:31] | Tell me what happened to your sister, Chip. | 告诉我 奇普 你姐姐的事 当时发生了什么 |
[42:34] | What? | 什么啊 |
[42:36] | Don’t play dumb. | 别装傻 |
[42:37] | About what? What happened to her? | 什么 她怎么了 |
[42:42] | Huh? | 什么 |
[42:44] | What’d that cracker do, huh? | 那个臭白人干了什么 |
[42:46] | What… what cracker? | 什么白人 |
[42:49] | Was she seeing a white guy? | 她当时去见了一个白人么 |
[42:52] | Do you know him? Do you know who he is? | 你认识他么 你知道他是谁吗 |
[42:54] | Do you know his name, Chip? | 你知道他叫什么吗 奇普 |
[42:58] | You just said “was.” | 什么怎么回事 |
[43:00] | Why did you say “was”? | 我姐姐怎么了 |
[43:03] | Wh-Why did she say “was”? | 我姐姐怎么了 |
[43:07] | She just said “was”! | 她到底怎么了 |
[43:10] | Because I found her raped and killed | 孩子 我发现她被强奸了 |
[43:12] | right over there, son. | 死在那儿 |
[43:15] | That’s why. | 这就是为什么我们来找你 |
[43:22] | No. | 不 |
[43:27] | What?! | 怎么可能 |
[43:36] | What…?! | 不 |
[43:41] | You go. I’m gonna get Chip over to Lander | 你先走吧 我打算带奇普去兰德那看看尸体 |
[43:43] | and see if he’ll give me the name of this boyfriend. | 看看他会不会说出他姐姐男朋友的名字 |
[43:46] | I’m telling you, this is how we find him. | 我告诉你 我们应该怎么找到他 |
[43:48] | No, we go to where he works or where he lives. | 不 我们去他工作和生活的地方 |
[43:50] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[43:52] | All right, well, where does he work? | 他在哪工作 |
[43:54] | Where does he live? | 住在哪 |
[43:56] | You think this asshole’s gonna tell us anything? I don’t. | 你觉得这个混球会告诉我们有价值的东西吗 我可不觉得 |
[43:59] | Look, I know you’re looking for clues, | 看吧 我听说你在寻找线索 |
[44:01] | but you’re missing all the signs. | 可是你却对眼前迹象视而不见 |
[44:03] | Come here. Let me show you. | 过来 我指给你看 |
[44:07] | See this here? | 看到这里了吗? |
[44:09] | – This is a sled track, right? – Okay. | – 这是一个雪橇的痕迹对吧 – 是的 |
[44:12] | Okay, you see out here on the ridge? | 你看到那里的山脊了吗? |
[44:14] | Here. | 这儿 |
[44:15] | Use these. | 用这个 |
[44:17] | – Okay. – You see at the end of the ridge here? | – 好的 – 你看到了山脊的尽头吗? |
[44:21] | Follow my hand. Can you see my hand? | 跟着我的手 你能看到我的手吗? |
[44:22] | – Yep. – Okay, when I take it away, now look. | – 对 – 好我现在只能看到你的手好我把手拿开现在看* |
[44:26] | – Do you see that? – Uh-huh. | – 你能看到那个吗? – 嗯 |
[44:29] | – Can you see the shadow there? – I think so. | – 你能看到那块阴影吗? – 大概可以 |
[44:31] | The snow’s starting to cover it. | 大雪正开始覆盖雪橇的痕迹 |
[44:32] | Now look up at the base of the mountain there… | 现在 看着山麓 |
[44:34] | you see it go up the ridge there? | 顺着山脊往上面看 |
[44:35] | You’ll see it a lot easier there. | 你能更容易看到那里 |
[44:37] | You see those tracks go up that mountain there? | 看到了山坡上雪橇的痕迹了吗? |
[44:38] | – Yeah, I see it. – All right. | – 是的我看到了 – 好的 |
[44:41] | Natalie’s body was found just past there. Right? | 娜塔莉的尸体就在那旁边发现的 对吧? |
[44:46] | And someone unloaded a sled right here, | 有人用自己的雪橇 |
[44:48] | drove all the way out there. | 从这一路开到那里 |
[44:51] | There’s no tracks coming back… why is that? | 但是却没有回程的轨迹 这是为什么呢? |
[44:54] | I’m telling you… the answers are out there. | 我来告诉你 答案就在那儿 |
[45:02] | Hey, look, um… | 那个 你看… |
[45:05] | I don’t know how to do this, okay? | 我不知道应该怎么办 |
[45:08] | – I’m not a tracker. – That’s okay. | – 我不会追踪 – 没关系 |
[45:11] | That’s all I do. | 这些我都可以帮你 |
[45:15] | Look… | 我跟你说 |
[45:16] | – you asked me to help you, right? – Yeah. | – 你让我来帮你对吗? – 是的 |
[45:19] | We should go, while I still can. | 我现在还能帮的上忙 应该出发了 |
[45:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:44] | Why are we stopping? | 为什么停下来 |
[45:46] | Well, we’re above the storm now. | 快要下暴风雪了 |
[45:49] | The trees are too thick to drive. | 树木太茂密了 没法开雪橇 |
[45:52] | Got to walk from here. | 那就从这里走过去吧 |
[45:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[46:01] | – Put these on. – Okay. | – 把这个带上 – 好的 |
[46:08] | Now what? | 好 现在干什么? |
[46:11] | We walk. | 我们步行 |
[46:13] | Follow these sled tracks heading south. | 跟着这个指向南边的雪撬痕迹 |
[46:15] | – Ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了吗? – 是的 |
[46:17] | – All right, follow me. – Mm. Okay. | – 好的跟着我 – 嗯好 |
[46:47] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[46:58] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[47:20] | We were on foot the last half mile of it, | 最后半英里我们是步行过去的 |
[47:22] | but we blazed a pretty good trail in the snow, so… | 但是我们在雪地上留下了痕迹 所以 |
[47:24] | I could take the boys back up there if you want. | 如果你需要的话 我可以带你的人去那儿看看 |
[47:27] | Well, I’ll talk to the BIA supervisor. | 好 我会联系印第安管理局的主管 |
[47:30] | He just might want you to do that. | 他可能正想跟你谈谈呢 |
[47:33] | Security team over at the rig’s got cameras around the perimeter. | 安全队在钻机周边部署过一些摄像头 |
[47:35] | I’m gonna head up there in the morning… | 我打算早上去那边看看 |
[47:37] | we might get lucky and find something on tape. | 要是运气好的话 说不定能在录像带上找到些什么 |
[47:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[47:42] | Did… did the two we have in custody say anything? | 那两个人有没有交待什么 |
[47:45] | They ain’t the talking kind, Jane. | 他们不是善类 简 |
[47:47] | These kids, they expect to go to prison. | 这些年轻人就想进监狱 |
[47:49] | It’s a rite of passage. | 那是一个入伙仪式 |
[47:51] | Hell, I think they look forward to it… you know, uh, | 太糟了 我觉得他们就盼望着进监狱 |
[47:53] | three hots and a cot and free cable. | 三个火炉一张小床 还能看有线电视 |
[47:57] | Anything’s better than being here, the way they see it. | 在他们看来 比在外面待着好多了 |
[48:00] | Let’s just test their DNA against the semen | 那我们就检测他们精子里的DNA |
[48:02] | and see what that tells us. | 看看能发现什么 |
[48:04] | – Can I talk to them? – No, Cory. | – 我能和他谈谈吗? – 不行科里 |
[48:06] | Anything they tell you would be inadmissible in court. | 他们告诉你的任何事情 都上不了法庭 |
[48:08] | And then anything you’d tell us | 然后你告诉我们的任何事 |
[48:10] | would render every net result inadmissible as well. | 法庭也都不予受理 |
[48:13] | What if I didn’t tell you? | 要是我不告诉你呢? |
[48:14] | What if I just knew it? | 我自己知道就行了 |
[48:19] | Yeah. Agent Banner. | 我是班纳探员 |
[48:21] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[48:23] | Ben. | 本 |
[48:26] | I’ve known this kid since he could walk. | 我打小就认识他了 |
[48:29] | I gotta canvass the house. | 我打算把这房子用布罩起来 |
[48:30] | The, uh, back door only locks from the inside. | 后门只能从里面锁上 |
[48:55] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[48:58] | Look at you. | 看看你这副样子 |
[49:01] | I didn’t do shit. | 我没做什么错事 |
[49:06] | All you’ve been doing is shit for the last few years, Chip. | 三年以来你都没做什么好事 奇普 |
[49:10] | It’s this place, man. | 我们生活在这样一个鬼地方啊 先生 |
[49:12] | Look what it takes from us. | 你瞧瞧我们吃了多少苦 |
[49:14] | What it took from you. | 它有没有从你身上夺走什么? |
[49:17] | I’m not gonna stand here and tell you that life’s fair, | 我不会告诉你生活是公平的 |
[49:20] | ’cause it ain’t. | 因为它本来就不公平 |
[49:21] | To either of us. | 对我们都不公平 不是吗? |
[49:23] | But, you know, | 但是… |
[49:25] | what do we do? | 我们能做点什么呢? |
[49:28] | This land, land, | 这片土地… |
[49:30] | – this land is all we got left. – What’s this “we” shit? | – 这片土地是我们的全部 – 我们俩在瞎扯什么? |
[49:32] | Only thing native about you is your ex-wife, | 你身边只有你的前妻 |
[49:34] | and the daughter you couldn’t protect. | 你的女儿也不能保护 |
[49:37] | Maybe if you’d played detective… | 也许如果你扮个侦探 |
[49:41] | That’s not something you get to talk about. | 还轮不到你来指指点点 |
[49:44] | You hear me? | 听到没? |
[49:46] | Go over there. | 滚过去 |
[49:54] | You’re gonna lecture me about protecting people | 你还打算教我怎么保护别人? |
[49:57] | while you deal the shit that’s killing them? | 你解决问题的方法就是杀人? |
[50:02] | Unlike most people, you had every chance | 和大多数人情况不同 |
[50:05] | to get the hell out of here if that’s what you want. | 如果你想离开这鬼地方 那机会多得很 |
[50:07] | You had the army, you had college… | 你可以参军 上大学 |
[50:08] | whatever, it was your choice. | 无论如何 看你怎么选择 |
[50:10] | Look what you chose. | 看看你都选了些什么路 |
[50:12] | Look what you chose. | 看看你都选了些什么路 |
[50:15] | Goddamn you. | 去你妈的 |
[50:18] | I met him. | 我遇到他了 |
[50:24] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[50:26] | Yeah, the motherfucker was almost as old as you. | 那个混蛋差不多和你一样岁数 |
[50:28] | All right? | 对吧? |
[50:30] | I wanted to fight his ass, too. | 我也想狠狠揍他 |
[50:33] | But Natalie wouldn’t let me. | 娜塔莉不准我动手 |
[50:36] | Guess love really is blind, huh? | 爱真让人愚蠢透顶啊 |
[50:43] | He works security on one of them drill sites. | 他在一个钻井点上负责安全工作 |
[50:48] | Does the boyfriend have a name? | 你姐姐男朋友叫什么 |
[50:51] | Matt. Matt something. | 马特 马特什么的 |
[50:54] | I don’t know. | 具体的我不知道 |
[50:55] | Who does? | 谁干的? |
[50:57] | Sam knew. | 山姆知道 |
[50:59] | Why don’t you ask him? | 你为什么不问他 |
[51:01] | I think you’ll be talking to Sam long before I do. | 我以为你在找我之前 早就和山姆谈过了 |
[51:04] | You think this is who I wanted to be? | 你以为我想到这步田地? |
[51:09] | Man… | 先生 |
[51:13] | I get so mad, | 我都快气疯了 |
[51:15] | I want to fight the whole world. | 我想搞破坏 |
[51:19] | You got any idea what that feels like? | 你知道这是一种怎样的感觉么? |
[51:24] | I do. | 我懂 |
[51:28] | But I decided to fight the feeling instead. | 但是我只想控制我自己的情绪 |
[51:32] | ‘Cause I figured the world would win. | 因为我想通了 我斗不过这个世界 |
[51:40] | What did I tell you? | 我和你说什么了? |
[51:42] | Did-did he say anything? | ?他说了什么吗? |
[51:44] | No, fuck, I don’t… I don’t… I don’t want to know. | 糟了 我…不用告诉我 |
[51:47] | – You’re headed up to the rigs tomorrow, ain’tcha? – Yeah. | – 你明天要去那个钻井是吗? – 对 |
[51:51] | Natalie’s boyfriend worked there. | 娜塔莉的男朋友在那工作 |
[51:53] | What? | 什么? |
[51:54] | No. Fuck, don’t tell me. | 不 妈的 别告诉我 |
[51:57] | This thing’s solving itself. | 情况已经逐渐明朗了 |
[51:59] | Cory. | 科里 |
[52:01] | I want you at the rig with us tomorrow. | 明天我想让你和我们一起去钻井营地 |
[52:05] | You don’t catch wolves looking where they might be, | 在狼可能出现的地方 猎捕它们 这可不是好主意 |
[52:08] | you look where they’ve been. | 你得看看它们去过的地方 |
[52:10] | They been right here. | 它们在这儿出现过 |
[52:29] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[52:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[52:34] | I been better. | 好点了 |
[52:38] | Brings it all back, doesn’t it? | 那种感觉全回来了 是不是? |
[52:43] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[52:45] | So, you and Ben and this little FBI girl | 我听说 你和本 还有那个联调局的 |
[52:48] | formed your own posse to go solve it all, I hear. | 组队调查这件事 |
[52:53] | Just trying to help. | 只是试着帮帮忙 |
[52:55] | You won’t get the answers you’re looking for. | 你不会得到你想找的答案的 |
[53:01] | No matter what you find. | 不管你发现了什么 |
[53:05] | This isn’t about Emily. | 都和艾米丽无关 |
[53:14] | Good night, Cory. | 再见 科里 |
[53:47] | Matt Rayburn. | 马特·雷本 |
[53:51] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[53:55] | That the guy we found in the snow? | 是我们在雪地里找到的那个人吗 |
[53:56] | Yeah. His fingerprints are in the database. | 是的 他的指纹在数据库里 |
[53:58] | He’s a security contractor for one of the drill stations. | 他是一个钻井站的安全承包商 |
[54:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[54:07] | That it? | 那么… |
[54:10] | – Am I fired now? – No. | – 是不是用不上我了? – 不 |
[54:12] | – Come on, why don’t you come inside. – Okay. | – 为什么不进来暖和些 – 好的 |
[54:14] | – We’ll warm up. – Yeah. | – 我没暖和一下 – 嗯 |
[54:21] | You, uh, want something to drink? | 你想喝点什么吗? |
[54:24] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[54:25] | Got, uh… milk | 那就 牛奶 |
[54:28] | and coffee and well water. | 咖啡还是白开水? |
[54:30] | Water is good. | 白开水就好 |
[54:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:33] | All right, uh, | 好吧 |
[54:35] | just make yourself at home. | 放轻松 别见外 |
[54:59] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[55:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[55:05] | That’s, uh… | 这是… |
[55:07] | that’s my daughter, Emily. | 这是我的女儿艾米丽 |
[55:09] | She passed three years ago. | 三年前去世了 |
[55:14] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[55:19] | You want to know how, don’t you? | 你想知道怎么回事 对吗? |
[55:24] | I do, but… | 是的 不过… |
[55:27] | Makes two of us. | 不要告诉别人 |
[55:32] | I was, uh, working as, uh, an outfitter in Pinedale, | 当时我在派恩代尔的运动装备店工作 |
[55:35] | and there was a big snow. | 下了很大的雪 |
[55:37] | So I found myself with a rare night off. | 我打算晚上不回家 这种情况很少见 |
[55:40] | So I go to a motel, call the wife | 我去了一家小旅馆 打电话给我的妻子 跟她说 |
[55:43] | and say, “Why don’t you come up and stay for the night?” | 你也过来吧 和我呆一个晚上? |
[55:46] | And when you got two… two kids | 我有两个孩子 |
[55:48] | and you’re on the mountain half the year, it’s… | 而且已经在山上住了半年… |
[55:51] | you don’t get much time together. | 我们没有太多时间在一起 |
[55:54] | So we had Emily look after Casey. | 所以 我们让艾米丽照顾凯西 |
[55:58] | He was five at the time. She was 16. | 当时他才五岁 艾米丽16岁 |
[56:00] | I guess word got out that we were out of town. | 我猜我们不在家的消息传出去了 |
[56:05] | So some school friends came over. | 所以 一些学校里的朋友来了 |
[56:07] | Then some more friends. | 然后来了更多的人 |
[56:09] | Then, uh… | 再然后… |
[56:12] | and then some people came over that weren’t friends. | 来了一些不熟悉的人 |
[56:15] | So a little gathering turned into quite the party, I guess. | 所以 我估计从一个小聚会变成了大派对 |
[56:20] | Then, uh… | 之后… |
[56:23] | I don’t know. | 我就不知道了 |
[56:27] | You know, there’s a lot I don’t know. | 还有很多很多我不知道的 |
[56:35] | Got that phone call the next morning. | 第二天早上接到那个电话 |
[56:39] | From Natalie. | 娜塔莉打来的 |
[56:41] | Saying that Emily was missing. | 她说艾米丽失踪了 |
[56:46] | She was worried, naturally. | 当然 她很担心 |
[56:48] | They were best friends. | 她们是一对好朋友 |
[56:52] | You know, we tried to be very careful with Emily. | 是啊 我们很细心的照顾艾米丽 |
[56:57] | Tried to plan for everything. | 为她规划好一切事情 |
[57:06] | She was such a good girl. | 她是那么好的一个女孩 |
[57:10] | But we let our guard down. | 但那一次我们疏忽了 |
[57:13] | Really, I tell you, | 我跟你说 |
[57:15] | you know, you may have kids one day. | 总有一天 你会有自己的孩子 |
[57:20] | You cannot blink. | 你不可以有疏忽 |
[57:24] | Not once, not ever. | 一次也不行 |
[57:29] | There was a guy moving sheep over by the Wind River. | 接着有一个在风河镇牧羊的少年 |
[57:34] | He’s the one who found her. | 他发现了她 |
[57:37] | Some 20 miles from our house. | 在离我们房子20米远的地方 |
[57:40] | They don’t know how she got there or what happened. | 我不知道她是怎么到这里来的或是发生了什么 |
[57:44] | Autopsy couldn’t tell us much, | 验尸并不能帮到我们什么 |
[57:46] | ’cause the coyotes got at her pretty good. | 因为狼群已经毁尸灭迹 |
[57:50] | You know, I’m-I’m sor… | 我很抱歉 |
[57:53] | I’m sorry, it’s not… | 对不起 我不是 |
[57:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[57:59] | Could you point me, um… | 你能告诉我 |
[58:04] | uh, the bathroom? | 厕所在哪么 |
[58:06] | Straight back there. | 径直过去 |
[58:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[58:36] | “There is a meadow in my perfect world…” | 在我的完美世界里有一片草地 |
[58:38] | Emily wrote that. | 那是艾米莉写的 |
[58:44] | It’s what got her accepted into the summer writing program | 她加入了科罗拉多州的 |
[58:47] | at Colorado State. | 夏季写作计划 |
[58:51] | Did she write it to you? | 这些是她给写你么? |
[58:57] | Doesn’t matter who it’s to. | 不用管这是写给谁的 |
[59:01] | Just matters who it’s from. | 是谁写的更重要 |
[59:09] | Look, I’m sorry about, um, earlier tonight. | 关于今晚早些时候发生的事情 我感到抱歉 |
[59:13] | I guess… | 我想 |
[59:15] | I’m just trying to do the right thing here. | 我只是尽力在这里做一些正确的事情 |
[59:18] | And I don’t really know what the Hanson boy told you, but… | 而且 我真不知道那个汉森家的男孩对你说了什么 但是 |
[59:22] | I don’t want to stumble into something like today | 我真的不愿再卷入今天这样的事情 |
[59:25] | if I can help it. | 如果可以的话 |
[59:27] | So, you know, if he said something that… | 所以 如果他说了一些我应当知道的事情 |
[59:31] | I should know, I’d appreciate if you shared. | 请告诉我 我会很感激的 |
[59:35] | Well, all he said was that. | 他只告诉我 |
[59:37] | Natalie’s boyfriend was named Matt. | 娜塔莉的那个男朋友叫马特 |
[59:39] | And you’ve already figured out who that is, so… | 估计你大概已经猜到他的身份了 |
[59:43] | You could’ve called for that information, no? | 这信息你应该用的上吧 ? |
[59:46] | I wanted to know why you’re helping me. | 我之前想知道为什么你一直帮助我 |
[59:49] | Now I do, so… | 现在我明白了 |
[59:52] | Tomorrow… | 明天 |
[59:54] | do you think we could not ride the snowmobiles | 你觉得我们能不能以80英里的时速 |
[59:58] | 80 miles an hour? | 骑着雪地摩托? |
[59:59] | Yeah, sure. | 当然不能 |
[1:00:01] | If you want to end up in a ditch we could’ve jumped over, | 这样的话 估计你会摔进一个坑里 |
[1:00:03] | but… | 不过 |
[1:00:05] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[1:00:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:09] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[1:00:12] | Have a good night. | 晚上愉快 |
[1:00:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:00:15] | – See you tomorrow. – See you tomorrow. | – 明天再见 – 明天见 |
[1:00:36] | You’re shaking more than she is. | 你比她抖的更厉害 |
[1:00:38] | It’s cold enough to freeze a well digger’s ass out here. | 这么冷 足以冻住一台挖掘机了 |
[1:00:41] | – Yeah. Below zero, I bet. – Yeah, six below. | – 我打赌温度肯定低于零度 – 是的零下六度 |
[1:00:43] | It’s a lot colder up there. | 这里太冷了 |
[1:00:45] | Hey, bud. | 嘿 巴德 |
[1:00:48] | Hey. How are you doing? | 嘿 你好啊 |
[1:00:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[1:00:51] | Those tracks that lead from the Littlefeather house | 有一条车辙 从活动房屋那边一直到到尸体附近 |
[1:00:53] | to the body, I’m gonna follow ’em, see where they go. | 我将去追踪它 看看它们的去向 |
[1:00:55] | – How about you? – Yeah, well, | – 你呢? – 嗯 呃 |
[1:00:57] | Jane’s the only one with jurisdiction out there. | 简是唯一一个有管辖权的人 |
[1:00:58] | Just wanted a few extra badges along. | 她只是想带些人一起过去 |
[1:01:01] | You want to walk ’em through this? | 你跟他们介绍一下情况吧 |
[1:01:02] | Uh, sure, yeah. Um… | 当然啦 |
[1:01:04] | the drill station has cameras all along its perimeter, | 这个钻探站周边有一些摄像头 |
[1:01:07] | so we’re hoping one of the cameras caught something. | 希望有摄像头记录下一些当时的情况 |
[1:01:10] | And, uh, we’ll also canvass Matt Rayburn’s trailer, | 而且我们还要去马特·雷本的活动房屋 |
[1:01:13] | and see if there’s anything that links him to the assault. | 看看能不能发现什么能揭示他遇害原因的线索 |
[1:01:15] | Do you have a warrant? | 你有搜查令么? |
[1:01:17] | I’m gonna ask real nice. | 我会很礼貌的 |
[1:01:19] | Can’t get there from the Littlefeather house? | 不能直接从这里过去么? |
[1:01:22] | Uh, it’s a real tough sled ride through two canyons, | 坐雪橇经过两个峡谷十分颠簸 |
[1:01:25] | and I ain’t looking to dig you out, | 我不想看到你翻车 |
[1:01:27] | – so I wouldn’t recommend it. – We’ll take the refinery road around. | – 所以我不推荐你那么做 – 我们走炼油厂的那条路 |
[1:01:30] | See, you got to drive 50 miles to go five. | 所以你要开五十英里才能到达 |
[1:01:32] | – Yeah. – Welcome to Wyoming. | – 嗯 – 欢迎来到怀俄明州 |
[1:01:34] | Didn’t you people get the memo that it’s-it’s spring? | 难道你们没发现春天就要来了么? |
[1:01:40] | If you find anything, | 有什么情况的话 |
[1:01:40] | you call me on the radio… | 用无线电联系我 |
[1:01:42] | – Sure will. – …we’ll come up to you. | – 好的 – 我们随后 |
[1:04:40] | – Mornin’! – Mornin’. | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[1:04:42] | Can I help you? | 有什么我能帮你的么? |
[1:04:44] | Yeah, does, uh, Matt Rayburn work here? | 是的 马特·雷伯恩在这里工作么? |
[1:04:48] | Yeah. Do you know where he is? | 是的 你知道他在哪里么? |
[1:04:50] | I was, uh, about to ask you the same thing. | 我正打算问你这个问题呢 |
[1:04:54] | No, he got in a fight with his girlfriend a couple days ago. | 我不知道 几天前他和女朋友吵了一架 |
[1:04:57] | She took off. | 她离开了 |
[1:04:58] | He took off after. We haven’t seen him since. | 他之后也离开了 从那以后我们没再见过他们 |
[1:05:00] | – When was that? – Three days ago. | – 什么时候? – 三天前 |
[1:05:02] | Hell, we-we didn’t know what to do. | 我们也不知道怎么办 |
[1:05:04] | We’ve been waiting on corporate ever since to tell us | 从那以后我们就一直在等公司告诉我们是否需要 |
[1:05:05] | whether or not to fill out his termination papers | 要填写解雇他的文件 |
[1:05:07] | – or call you guys. – Everything okay? | – 或者打电话给你的人 – 一切还好吧? |
[1:05:09] | Yeah, yeah. Here about Matt. | 对 对 是马丁 |
[1:05:11] | You find him? Is he okay? | 你们找到他了么?他还好么? |
[1:05:13] | – What happened to you two? – What’s that? | – 你们这是怎么回事? – 什么怎么回事? |
[1:05:15] | You look a little torn up. | 你们脸上都有口子呢 |
[1:05:18] | Yeah, well, you hit | 你开着60码的雪地摩托 |
[1:05:20] | one of these pine branches doing 60, | 撞上落下的松树枝 |
[1:05:21] | see what happens to you. | 看看你会不会破相 |
[1:05:22] | Yeah, we run the property line twice daily… | 我们每天在地界线附近巡逻两次 |
[1:05:24] | comes with the territory. | 涉及领土问题 |
[1:05:26] | You should try using, uh, face shields. | 你应该戴护面罩的 |
[1:05:28] | I requested helmets. | 我还想要个头盔呢 |
[1:05:30] | Our supervisor said, “Snow’s soft, ain’t it?” | 负责人说 “雪不是很软么?” |
[1:05:32] | Corporate’s in Texas. What can I tell you? | 德州的公司嘛 待遇就这样 |
[1:05:35] | Does Matt bunk here on the property? | 马特住在这么? |
[1:05:36] | Yeah. Yeah, we all do. | 是的 是的 我们都住在这 |
[1:05:41] | – Can we see his trailer? – Yeah, sure. | – 能带我们看看他住的地方么? – 当然了 |
[1:05:44] | Come on, I’ll walk you up. | 来吧 我带你们去 |
[1:05:45] | What’s going on, boss? | 老板 怎么回事? |
[1:05:46] | They’re here about Matt. | 他们是来问马特的事的 |
[1:06:12] | End of the line for you. | 你活到尽头啦 |
[1:07:09] | So, did, uh… | 话说 |
[1:07:11] | did something happen to him? | 他怎么了? |
[1:07:13] | Do you know where he is? | 你们知道他现在在哪么? |
[1:07:14] | That’s what we’re trying to find out. | 我们正在尽力调查呢 |
[1:07:17] | His girlfriend filed a Missing Persons Report. | 他女朋友填了一个失踪人口报告 |
[1:07:18] | Well, how can that be? I thought you guys found her | 怎么可能?我听说你们在一场暴风雪后的 |
[1:07:20] | in a snowdrift right before the storm. | 雪堆里发现了她的尸体 |
[1:07:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[1:07:23] | I heard her name go out over the radio when you guys found her. | 当你们发现她的时候 我在收音机里听到了她的名字 |
[1:07:26] | I don’t remember using her name. | 我记得当时没提过她的名字 |
[1:07:30] | Well, maybe you weren’t listening. | 好吧 可能你听错了 |
[1:07:34] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你们他妈的干什么呢? |
[1:07:36] | What? | 什么? |
[1:07:39] | Why are you flanking me? | 你们为什么在站我的两侧? |
[1:07:40] | – What are you talking about? – What the fuck | – 你在说什么呢?- 搞什么 |
[1:07:42] | you think I’m talking about? You got us on three sides… | 你他妈的还问我在说什么?你们从三面包围了我们 |
[1:07:45] | Get your hand off that weapon. This is private property. | 放下你手中的武器 这是私人领域 |
[1:07:47] | Put the fucking gun down! | 放下枪 |
[1:07:48] | Hold it right there! Put the fucking gun | 都别动 放下枪 |
[1:07:50] | – down right now! – Hey! | – 放下枪 – 嘿 |
[1:07:51] | Put it down! Do it! | 放下它 放下 |
[1:07:52] | – Drop to your knees right now! – Do it! | – 放下 – 放下 |
[1:07:54] | Turn away from me! Drop to your knees right now! | 离我远点 跪下 快 |
[1:07:56] | – Evan! – Fuck you! This is a Department of Energy lease | – 伊万 – 去你的这是能源部 |
[1:07:58] | on reservation land, asshole! | 在印第安保留区租得的领地 混蛋 |
[1:08:00] | – You’re breaking the law by being here! – Hey! | – 你们来这就是触犯了法律 – 嘿 |
[1:08:02] | This is leased land on a reservation, Deputy! | 这是租用的领地 |
[1:08:03] | – You got no authority! – You think I don’t know what | – 副警长你没有管辖权 – 你以为我不知道? |
[1:08:05] | – you’re doing?! – Fucking do it, asshole! See what happens! | – 你们想干什么 – 该死的混蛋你敢开枪试试 |
[1:08:08] | Hoka hey, white boy, let’s go. | 来啊 你开枪啊 |
[1:08:10] | What are we doing? | 我们要怎么办? |
[1:08:11] | Deputy, you’ve got no authority! | 副警长 你没有管辖权 |
[1:08:12] | You’re in violation of federal law! | 你已经违反了联邦法律 |
[1:08:13] | – Lower your weapon! – Fuck you! | – 放下你的武器 – 滚你丫的 |
[1:08:15] | – You got us in a crossfire! – Talk to me! What do I do? | – 你故意包围了我们 – 快告诉我我要怎么办 |
[1:08:18] | Hold your ground! County sheriffs have no authority! | 别动 郡县治安官没有管辖权的 |
[1:08:20] | – All right, everybody, just take it easy! – FBI! Hey! | – 好了 大家都别乱来 – 我是联邦调查局的 |
[1:08:23] | FBI! This is federal land, and I am the only authority! | 联邦调查局的 这是联邦的土地 我有权管理这里的事务 |
[1:08:28] | Okay?! | 听懂了么? |
[1:08:29] | Right now, all of you stand down! | 现在 所有人都放下枪 |
[1:08:33] | Okay? Everyone. | 快 都放下枪 |
[1:08:36] | We’re all working towards the same goal here, | 我们来这都是为了同一个目标 |
[1:08:39] | and I need you to back down | 我要你们退后 |
[1:08:43] | and take your hands away from your weapons. | 放下手中的武器 |
[1:08:46] | Look. | 嘿 |
[1:08:48] | Dillon, holster your weapon. | 狄龙 把你的枪放下 |
[1:08:54] | Fucking decaf, man. | 操他妈的 兄弟 |
[1:08:56] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 他妈的 |
[1:08:57] | You keep these assholes in check, lady. | 女士 控制好你手下的这帮混蛋 |
[1:09:01] | We’re just doing our fucking job here. | 我们只是在做的本职工作而已 |
[1:09:02] | Yeah, when we show up, | 是的 我们来了 |
[1:09:04] | – your job is over, asshole. – Evan! | – 这就归我们管了混蛋 – 伊万 |
[1:09:06] | Holster your weapon, now! | 快收起你的枪 |
[1:09:07] | All right. Every one of you step to my left. | 好吧 你们所有人 站到我的左边 |
[1:09:09] | – Let’s go. – Nobody behind me. Do you understand? – | – 我们走 – 别站在我后面懂了么? |
[1:09:12] | – You got it, asshole. Guys… – Yeah. | – 行啊 混蛋伙计们 – 嗯 |
[1:09:14] | …step my way! | 跟我走 |
[1:09:16] | Everybody take a big, deep breath here, please. | 大家都深呼吸 放松 |
[1:09:18] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Relax. – Deputy, | – 哇 哇 哇 放松 – 副警长 |
[1:09:21] | – holster your weapon. – You didn’t see it? | – 收起你的枪 – 你还不明白这是什么情况么? |
[1:09:23] | Now, or you’re under arrest. Do you understand me? | 放下枪 否则逮捕你 听懂了么? |
[1:09:27] | You didn’t see it. | 你还没反应过来 |
[1:09:44] | Take us to Matt’s trailer. | 带我们去马特住的地方 快点 |
[1:09:47] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[1:10:08] | Ben, you copy? | 本 收到了么? |
[1:10:13] | Ben, do you copy? | 本 收到了么? |
[1:10:27] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:10:34] | This is it, right here. | 这间就是他住的么 |
[1:10:37] | Does he bunk with anybody? | 他有和谁一起住么? |
[1:10:40] | Yeah. Me and Pete Mickens. | 是的 和我 还有皮特·米克恩一起 |
[1:10:43] | Is Pete in there now? | 皮特现在在房间里么? |
[1:10:44] | Yeah. He’s sleeping. | 是的 他在睡觉 |
[1:10:46] | He’s got the night shift. | 他值了夜班 |
[1:11:22] | Can I help you? | 有什么我能帮你的么? |
[1:11:24] | Uh, yeah, I’m… I’m looking for my knight in shining armor. | 是的 我在寻找我那穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士 |
[1:11:28] | I think this is his trailer. | 他应该就住在这 |
[1:11:31] | Well, um… | 好的 嗯 |
[1:11:32] | Shit. I’m a little short on armor, you know? | 我的盔甲太小了 你知道的 |
[1:11:34] | Um, I don’t mind. | 哦 我不在意 |
[1:11:36] | – You don’t mind? Yeah? – Uh-uh. | – 你不在意?真的么?- 嗯 |
[1:11:38] | Do you have any idea how good it is to see you? | 你知道能见到你 我有多开心么? |
[1:11:42] | Like, any idea? Man, oh, man. | 你肯定不知道 |
[1:11:44] | How did you get here? I didn’t hear your carriage pull up. | 你是怎么来的?我都没有听到汽车的声音 |
[1:11:47] | Well, my, uh… | 好的 |
[1:11:49] | carriage wanted to catch the 8:00 show in Lander… | 那个司机要赶着去兰德镇上看八点钟的演出 |
[1:11:51] | …so she dropped me off at the turnout. | 所以她在转弯路口就把我放下了 |
[1:11:53] | – What’d you do? You just walked in the snow, huh? – Mm-hmm. | 然后呢你在雪地里走了很久是么? |
[1:11:56] | – Like Superwoman. – Well, I think you’re worth it. – | – 就像个女超人 – 是的我觉得你值得我这么做 |
[1:11:58] | You think I’m worth it? Yeah? | 你觉得值得是么 |
[1:12:00] | Would you get your ass in here? | 你想不想进来? |
[1:12:02] | You’re, like, baddest woman on the planet, you know that? | 你就像这个星球上最坏的女人 你知道么? |
[1:12:07] | Goddamn. | 该死的 |
[1:12:11] | – How about New York? – Oh! | – 纽约怎么样? – 哦 |
[1:12:13] | You’d hate New York. | 你会恨纽约的 |
[1:12:15] | You’d hate it. You go a whole month there, | 你会恨它的 在那里待一个月 |
[1:12:17] | your… your feet never touch anything but cement. | 双脚所达之处 都是钢筋水泥 |
[1:12:20] | Okay, how about Chicago? | 好的 芝加哥怎么样 |
[1:12:22] | Hmm, shit. Baby, it’s the same thing as New York. | 宝贝 它和纽约没什么区别 |
[1:12:25] | – It’s just colder, you know? More crime. – Mmm. | – 更冷一些罢了犯罪更加猖獗 – 嗯 |
[1:12:27] | If you’re into that kind of thing. | 如果要仔细对比的话 |
[1:12:29] | You think that’s funny? Yeah? | 你觉得那很好笑么? |
[1:12:33] | All right, how about Los Angeles, hmm? | 好的 洛杉矶怎么样? |
[1:12:35] | Hey, listen to me. | 嘿 听我说 |
[1:12:37] | Do never, ever say that word around me again. | 你永远 永远不要跟我再提那个地方 |
[1:12:38] | Oh. What? It’s warm there. | 那里很暖和 |
[1:12:40] | Yeah, I’d rather be in Iraq. | 是的 我宁愿呆在伊拉克 |
[1:12:41] | Iraq’s warm. | 伊拉克也很暖和 |
[1:12:43] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[1:12:44] | And I’ll tell you what. I got one. | 我跟你讲一个故事 |
[1:12:46] | – Mm-hmm. – I got one. | – 嗯 – 我跟你讲一个故事 |
[1:12:49] | I was, uh… I remember I was stationed | 我是一个 我记得我曾经 |
[1:12:52] | – up at this place called Point Mugu, right? – Mm-hmm. | – 驻扎在一个叫穆古岬的地方 – 嗯 |
[1:12:54] | It’s about an hour north of L.A. It was Christmas. | 大约离洛杉矶北部一个小时的距离 |
[1:12:57] | I woke up, I’m all alone. | 这是圣诞节 我醒来时 |
[1:12:58] | You know, I don’t have anybody, | 发现自己独自一个人 |
[1:12:59] | and what the Navy does at Christmastime | 但是在圣诞节的时候 |
[1:13:01] | is they have these dumb little skits in the mess hall, | 这些海军士兵都待在食堂里 |
[1:13:03] | you know, for the guys without families. | 都是没有家人的人 |
[1:13:05] | And I wasn’t gonna stick around for that bullshit, | 我不想再呆在那了 |
[1:13:07] | so I just… I got in my truck, | 所以我就 我坐上我的卡车 |
[1:13:08] | and I hightailed it out of there, | 匆忙离开了 |
[1:13:10] | and I wound up in this little mountain town called Ojai. | 然后我在那个叫澳海的小山城里定居了 |
[1:13:13] | And I get there, and it’s like… | 我到了那里 |
[1:13:16] | it’s, like, fruit farms and vineyards, | 有多产的葡萄园 |
[1:13:18] | and there’s this mountain surrounding it, you know, | 群山连绵 |
[1:13:20] | like, protecting the town. | 围绕着城镇 |
[1:13:21] | And the people there are, like… | 那里的人们 |
[1:13:23] | – Everybody smiles at each other, you know? – Yeah? | – 每个人都互相微笑着 – 嗯 |
[1:13:25] | And they say hello, and it’s, like… | 当他们互相问候的时候 |
[1:13:28] | I remember thinking that they were all, like… | 我还记得他们 |
[1:13:30] | I don’t know. They had these looks in their eyes. | 当时的那种眼神 |
[1:13:33] | Like they were in on some sort of a secret, | 就像他们都有自己的小秘密 |
[1:13:35] | like they had all figured it out. | 仿佛他们互相了解那样 |
[1:13:37] | There’s this mission, this Spanish mission right there in the middle of town. | 在城镇中心有一个西班牙的传教团 |
[1:13:40] | They’re having Christmas Mass. | 在做圣诞弥撒 |
[1:13:42] | They’re celebrating Christmas | 在70度的天气里 |
[1:13:43] | in 70-degree weather, you know, and I just went, | 庆祝圣诞 我去了 |
[1:13:46] | and I picked me up an orange off a tree, | 我从树上摘了一个橘子 |
[1:13:48] | and sat down on a bench and listened | 坐在长凳上听着 |
[1:13:50] | to that choir sing, eating my orange, you know. | 唱诗班唱歌 吃着橘子 |
[1:13:53] | It was… I don’t know. | 这是 我不知道 |
[1:13:55] | It was the best Christmas I ever had. | 这是我度过的最棒的圣诞节 |
[1:14:01] | I want to live there. | 我想住在那里 |
[1:14:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:14:07] | – Let’s live in Ojai. – Okay. | – 我们以后住在澳海镇吧 – 好的 |
[1:14:10] | – Yeah? – Mmm. | – 是的 – 嗯 |
[1:14:17] | What time is it? | 现在几点了? |
[1:14:20] | I thought they were staying in town tonight. | 我以为他们今晚会住在镇上 |
[1:14:23] | I did, too. | 我也这么以为 |
[1:14:24] | Shit. I’m sorry, Nat. | 该死的 我很抱歉 |
[1:14:28] | Just shut the, uh… | 关上帘子就 |
[1:14:42] | You got drinks? You got… you got vodka? | 你喝醉了?你有伏特加么? |
[1:14:43] | – Whoa, hey. – You got… What do you got? | – 哇嘿 – 你怎么搞到的? |
[1:14:46] | Get me… get me a beer. Get me a beer. | 给我 给我啤酒 啤酒 |
[1:14:48] | – Fucking take one! – You want… you want one? | – 把它给我 – 你想要 |
[1:14:53] | Man, you want one? | 你想要一个? |
[1:14:55] | Smells like sex in here. | 似乎这里像有性爱的味道啊 |
[1:15:01] | – What you two been doing? – Well, well, well. | – 你俩在干嘛? – 喔喔喔 |
[1:15:03] | What do you got, the fucking honeymoon suite? | 这里居然有小两口啊 |
[1:15:05] | What you two been doing, huh? | 你俩在做什么呢 |
[1:15:08] | What have they been doing? | 你俩在做什么呢 |
[1:15:10] | Hmm! | 嗯? |
[1:15:13] | Well, hello there. | 你好 |
[1:15:15] | Hi, Pete. | 你好 皮特 |
[1:15:16] | Hello. You know, I’m… just kind of wondering | 你好 只是有点好奇 |
[1:15:20] | what you got on under them big sheets there. | 你们在床上穿什么衣服呢 |
[1:15:22] | Hey, Curt, you mind getting him, man? | 嘿 柯特 能麻烦你把他弄出去么? |
[1:15:24] | – Come on. Pete. – I asked the lady a question. | – 快走吧皮特 – 我问这位女士话呢 |
[1:15:26] | – Pete. – What does she got underneath them sheets? | – 皮特 – 她盖着被子穿着什么呢? |
[1:15:28] | It’s a fluffy down coat, Pete. It’s not very sexy. | 我穿了件蓬松的羽绒服 皮特 不是很性感啊 |
[1:15:30] | Well, fluffy sounds good to me. | 好吧 蓬松的 听起来很不错啊 |
[1:15:32] | – Hey, Curt, you gonna get him or not, man? – Matty. | – 柯特你能不能把他弄出去 – 马特 |
[1:15:34] | Wait a second. Are you naked, too? | 等一下 你是不是没穿衣服? |
[1:15:36] | Are you… are you naked, too? | 你也没穿衣服? |
[1:15:37] | – What have you two been doing?! – Come on! | – 你俩在做什么呢? – 得了吧 |
[1:15:39] | – Are you naked? – Hey, Curt, you mind getting him out of my room, please? – | – 你不穿衣服吗 – 柯特让他滚出我的房间 |
[1:15:41] | – Come on, Pete. Let’s go! – Are you naked, too? | – 皮特我们走吧 – 你也没穿衣服? |
[1:15:43] | – What have you two been doing? – Hey, Curt, could you get him, man? | – 你俩在做什么呢? – 嘿柯特把他带出去 |
[1:15:46] | Pete, | 皮特 |
[1:15:47] | – I’ll tell you what. I just want one little peek. – Come on! | – 我告诉你我只想看一眼而已 – 走吧 |
[1:15:48] | I just want one little… just a little… just a little peek. | 我只想看一眼而已 一眼而已 |
[1:15:49] | Hey, Curt, why don’t you come in here and and get him out of here? | 柯特 快点来 把他弄出去 |
[1:15:51] | I don’t understand why you don’t do that, man. | 我不懂 兄弟 你还愣在那干啥呢 |
[1:15:53] | – Come on! – Just a little pek. Just a little peek. | – 走吧 – 看一眼我就看一眼 |
[1:15:56] | – Hey! – What the fuck is your problem? | – 嘿 – 你他妈脑子有问题吧 |
[1:15:59] | Bros, whoa, whoa, whoa, | 哇 哇 哇 |
[1:16:01] | he turned all serious. all of a sudden. Why are you doing that? | 他突然变得严肃起来 你这是干嘛? |
[1:16:03] | – Come on. Pete. – Huh? Now don’t you be | – 算了皮特 – 现在你是不是 |
[1:16:06] | bullshitting me, girl. You’ve been showing your little ass | 你刚刚在这扭着你的小屁股呢 |
[1:16:08] | like a flag around here. | 像一个旗子在这里 |
[1:16:10] | And I’ve been seeing it, and all I want is a little… | 我都看见了 我就想 |
[1:16:12] | All I want is a little peek. | 我就想看一眼而已 |
[1:16:14] | What are you gonna do, big boy? | 你要干啥呢 大块头 |
[1:16:17] | What are you gonna do? Come on. | 你想干啥 |
[1:16:19] | – What are you gonna do, big boy? – Pete. Sit down, Pete. | – 你想干什么来啊大块头 – 皮特坐下皮特 |
[1:16:20] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[1:16:23] | – Hey. – The fuck’s that about? | – 嘿 – 干嘛这么大的脾气 |
[1:16:27] | – Oh, yeah, I see that. – Pete, have a seat. | – 我都懂的 – 皮特坐下 |
[1:16:29] | – He don’t want to share. – I don’t understand. | – 他想吃独食啊 – 我不明白 |
[1:16:30] | Man doesn’t want to be friends. | 有人不想做朋友了 |
[1:16:31] | You know what? You know what? We ain’t friends. | 知道吗 知道吗 我们不是朋友了 |
[1:16:33] | Friends share. | 是朋友就该共享好东西 |
[1:16:35] | – Hey! – Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿嘿嘿 |
[1:16:37] | – Aah! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | – 啊 – 哇哇哇 |
[1:16:39] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What the fuck! | 搞什么鬼 |
[1:16:42] | Being such a fucking pussy over this prairie nigger. | 你个印第安的臭婊子 |
[1:16:44] | Hey! | 你个混蛋 |
[1:16:46] | – Stop! – Hey, hey! | – 住手 – 嘿嘿嘿 |
[1:16:49] | Pete! | 皮特 |
[1:16:52] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:16:55] | Matty! | 马丁 |
[1:17:01] | Get him off him! | 把他拖走 你个混蛋 |
[1:17:02] | – Get the fuck off! – Matty, get the fuck off! | – 把他弄走 – 马丁把他弄走 |
[1:17:04] | Don’t fucking turn… | 不要再回过去 |
[1:17:07] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[1:17:25] | Get the fuck off! | 把他弄走 |
[1:17:28] | Hold him! | 抓住他 |
[1:17:39] | He hit my head good. | 他打了我的头 |
[1:18:02] | You ain’t too proud now, are you, bitch? | 还敢这么嚣张么 你个臭婊子 |
[1:18:07] | Next one’s my turn, you fucking bitch. | 轮到我了 你个臭婊子 |
[1:18:20] | Get his arm. | 按住他 |
[1:18:21] | Grab his arm. Pull… pull him off. | 按住他 拖开 |
[1:18:23] | Pull. Get his arm. | 拖住他 |
[1:18:41] | FBI! Open up! | 我们是联调局的 开门 |
[1:18:55] | Are you sure someone’s in there? | 你确定屋里有人么 |
[1:18:57] | Hey, Pete, it’s Curtis. | 嘿 皮特 我是柯蒂斯 |
[1:19:00] | Ben, you copy? | 本 听见了吗? |
[1:19:03] | FBI is standing in front of the door. Open up! | 开门 我们是联调局的 |
[1:19:06] | Jane! | 简 |
[1:19:09] | Get away from the door! | 离门远点 |
[1:20:06] | Fuck you. Let’s go. | 去死吧 |
[1:20:17] | Pete, you okay? | 皮特 你没事吧 |
[1:20:20] | – I’m hit! – Who isn’t? | – 我中弹了 – 谁还没中弹呢 |
[1:20:22] | – Pete, you good? – We’re good! | – 皮特你没事吧 – 我们没事 |
[1:20:24] | How many we got down? | 有几个还活着的 |
[1:20:25] | Two that won’t get up. | 两个已经死了 |
[1:20:27] | No. I’m getting up. | 我还活着呢 |
[1:20:35] | Goddamn it, the women out here are spunky. | 妈的 这女人胆子挺大的 |
[1:20:47] | Anyone see where that came from? | 是从哪边打来的 有人看见了么 |
[1:20:53] | – Can you stand? – I don’t know. | – 你还能站起来么 – 我不知道 |
[1:20:56] | Well, you better figure it out ’cause we’re not done yet. | 快点搞清楚是谁开的枪 我们还没完蛋呢 |
[1:21:04] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | – 他在哪呢 – 我不知道 |
[1:21:06] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯 |
[1:21:08] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[1:21:10] | Hey, Curtis! | 嘿 柯蒂斯 |
[1:21:12] | Behind trailer three! | 他在三号屋后面 |
[1:22:00] | – You okay? – Mm. Mm. | – 你还好吧 – 嗯 |
[1:22:03] | Let’s get you inside. | 我送你进去 |
[1:22:16] | Mind if I have a look? | – 你的伤严重么 |
[1:22:18] | I… | 我 |
[1:22:21] | It’s… | 这 |
[1:22:22] | I see a couple rounds went through here. | 看起来这中了好几枪 |
[1:22:25] | It’s just pieces. You should be okay. | 只是些弹片而已 没事的 |
[1:22:27] | There. Let’s see. | 让我检查一下 |
[1:22:29] | Let’s see here. | 让我检查一下 |
[1:22:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:22:47] | Yeah, hold that. Press it tight. | – 拿住按紧了 – 好 |
[1:22:49] | – Uh, yeah. – Okay. | – 哦可以 – 好吗 |
[1:22:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:22:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:23:05] | Give… | 把 |
[1:23:07] | Give me your radio. | 把你的无线电台给我 |
[1:23:09] | My best chance out of here… | 我离开这最好的办法是 |
[1:23:13] | …is a helicopter. | 坐直升机 |
[1:23:15] | You don’t have one of those, do you? | 你应该没有直升机吧 |
[1:23:17] | – Nope. – Hey. | – 确实没有 – 嘿 |
[1:23:22] | Hey, give me your radio. | 把你的无线电台给我 |
[1:23:25] | Go get him. | 去抓住他 |
[1:23:27] | I won’t bring him back. | 我不会把他带回来的 |
[1:23:31] | You have to know that. | 我得先跟你说一声 |
[1:23:33] | I do. | 我明白 |
[1:23:35] | Go get him. | 去追他 |
[1:24:54] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[1:25:19] | You know where you are? | 知道你在哪么 |
[1:25:21] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:25:22] | It’s Gannett Peak. | 这是塘鹅峰 |
[1:25:25] | Highest mountain in Wyoming. | 怀俄明州的顶峰 |
[1:25:27] | And on the hottest day in August, | 在八月最热的时候 |
[1:25:30] | shovel a foot of snow. | 都有一英尺深的积雪 |
[1:25:33] | Today… | 今天很冷 |
[1:25:35] | too cold to snow. | 积雪不少 |
[1:25:37] | Look, man, let’s just… | 兄弟 让我 |
[1:25:39] | let’s just talk for a minute, all right? | 让我说句话 可以么 |
[1:25:40] | Let’s just… talk. Please. | 求求你了 我们谈谈吧 |
[1:25:43] | Sure. | 你说是 |
[1:25:57] | What the fuck?! Where are my boots?! | 他妈的 我的靴子呢 |
[1:26:01] | – Where are my boots?! – You know, I got all | – 我的靴子呢 – 我现在有的是 |
[1:26:03] | the time in the world here. | 时间陪你玩 |
[1:26:04] | Can’t say the same for you. | 恐怕你没我这么悠闲吧 |
[1:26:07] | So we gonna talk, or you gonna keep whining? | 你是跟我好好谈谈呢 还是在这一直抱怨着? |
[1:26:11] | Look, I’m… | 我 |
[1:26:13] | I have made mistakes, okay? | 我犯了错误.. |
[1:26:16] | So what’d you do? | 你做了些什么呢 |
[1:26:22] | Hey, look, I’m… I’m not the law here. | 听着 我可不是什么执法人员 |
[1:26:24] | I’m just a guy sitting in front of you. | 我就是个普通人 |
[1:26:27] | So you can tell me the truth. | 你可以把真相都告诉我 |
[1:26:30] | If you tell me the truth, I’ll give you a chance. | 你告诉我真相 我会给你机会的 |
[1:26:32] | Ah, you just listen to me! | 你听我说就行 |
[1:26:34] | You know what it’s like | 你知道的 在这冰天雪地的鬼地方 |
[1:26:35] | out here in this frozen hell? | 过的都是什么样的日子 |
[1:26:39] | There’s no nothing to do. No nothing. | 没什么可以做的 什么都没有 |
[1:26:42] | Ain’t no women, no fun! | 连个妞都没有 找不到乐子 |
[1:26:46] | Just this fucking… this fucking snow | 都是他妈的冰天雪地 |
[1:26:48] | and the fucking silence. | 他妈的一点声音都没有 |
[1:26:50] | That’s all! | 就这样子 |
[1:26:52] | My family’s people were forced here, | 我的祖辈被迫来到这里 |
[1:26:55] | stuck here for a century. | 在这呆了百来年 |
[1:26:57] | That snow and silence… | 他们失去了一切 |
[1:26:59] | it’s the only thing that hasn’t been taken from them. | 只剩下这冰天雪地 周围一片寂静 |
[1:27:04] | – So what’d you take? – I don’t know. | – 你失去了什么 – 我不明白 |
[1:27:06] | I don’t know. I don’t know what you… | 我不明白 你什么意思 |
[1:27:08] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白 你什么意思 |
[1:27:11] | You take something, too? | 你是不是做了坏事? |
[1:27:12] | No. | 没 |
[1:27:16] | Nothing. | 没 |
[1:27:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:27:28] | I need you to be honest with me. | 你给我老实点 |
[1:27:30] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:27:33] | You get drunk? | 你喝醉了? |
[1:27:36] | Get lonely? | 寂寞了? |
[1:27:38] | Then what’d you get? | 然后你干了什么? |
[1:27:40] | If you did it, just be a man and say it. | 如果你做了那事 就像男人般承认吧 |
[1:27:44] | Say, “I raped her.” | 我来教你说 ‘我强奸了她’ |
[1:27:46] | I raped her. | 我强奸了她 |
[1:27:48] | I raped her! Yeah! | 我强奸了她 对 |
[1:28:01] | And the boyfriend? | 她的男朋友呢? |
[1:28:03] | What, did he get in your way? | 怎么 他阻止你们? |
[1:28:05] | Did you beat him to death? | 你就把他打死了? |
[1:28:06] | Look, a nod’s not gonna cut it, okay? | 光点头没用 |
[1:28:09] | – Need you to say it. – We beat him. | – 我要你大声说出来 – 我们把他打死了 |
[1:28:11] | We made him dead. | 我们把他打死了 |
[1:28:16] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[1:28:26] | Please don’t. | 求求你别杀我 |
[1:28:30] | I’m gonna cut you loose. | 我要解开绳子 |
[1:28:34] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[1:28:37] | Free to go. | 你自由了 |
[1:28:42] | Where?! Where am I gonna go?! | 什么?我能去哪呢? |
[1:28:44] | I’m a man of my word. | 我是个说到做到的人 |
[1:28:46] | You told the truth. | 你告诉我真相 |
[1:28:49] | I’m gonna give you a chance. | 我会给你机会的 |
[1:28:52] | I’m gonna give you the same chance that she got. | 我会给你和她一样的机会 |
[1:28:56] | What… what chance did she get? | 她得到了什么机会? |
[1:28:58] | What… what chance did she get? | 她得到了什么机会? |
[1:29:00] | If you can make it to that highway, | 如果你能跑到高速公路那边 |
[1:29:03] | you’re a free man. | 你就自由了 |
[1:29:05] | Where-Where’s… where-where is the highway? | 等下高速公路在哪? |
[1:29:07] | You know how far that drill camp was | 你知道娜塔莉的尸体 |
[1:29:09] | from where I found Natalie’s body? | 离钻探营地有多远么? |
[1:29:10] | No. | 六英里 |
[1:29:11] | Six miles. Barefoot. | 光着脚 |
[1:29:16] | That’s a warrior. | 她很勇敢 |
[1:29:20] | That’s a warrior. | 她真的很勇敢 |
[1:29:22] | You? You may make 600 feet, but… | 你应该也能跑600英尺 但 |
[1:29:25] | …you better get going. | 你最好现在就开始跑了 |
[1:29:27] | But… | 不过 |
[1:29:30] | I don’t understand. I don’t understand. | 我不明白 我不明白 |
[1:29:34] | What do you want me to do?! | 你想要我干什么 |
[1:29:36] | I want you to run. | 我要你开始跑 |
[1:31:10] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:31:12] | I feel okay. | 好多了 |
[1:31:16] | I got you something. | 给你带了点东西 |
[1:31:19] | Thought maybe it’d give you a little taste of home. | 我觉得它能让这里更有家的感觉 |
[1:31:27] | Little crocodile. | 小鳄鱼 |
[1:31:29] | Please don’t make me laugh. | 别让我发笑 |
[1:31:33] | It’s an alligator. | 那是个短吻鳄呀 |
[1:31:36] | He’ll protect you, better than that bulletproof vest, right? | 它会保护你的 比那防弹衣还管用呢 |
[1:31:43] | I shouldn’t joke about that… it saved your life. | 我不应该开这玩笑的 毕竟它救了你一命呢 |
[1:31:47] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[1:31:53] | Well… | 不 |
[1:32:01] | Jane, you’re a tough woman. | 简 你是个女汉子 |
[1:32:04] | You saved your own life. | 你救了自己一命 |
[1:32:07] | We should both be honest. | 我们得承认 |
[1:32:09] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:32:11] | I got lucky. | 我运气挺好的 |
[1:32:14] | Well, you know, luck don’t live out here. | 你要知道 在这里 可没什么运气一说 |
[1:32:18] | Luck lives in the city. | 在城市里才有所谓的运气可言 |
[1:32:23] | Don’t live out here. | 在这冰天雪地里 没有 |
[1:32:26] | You know, that’s whether you get, | 在城市里 你可能运气好 |
[1:32:28] | you know, hit by a bus or not. | 不会被公交车撞到 |
[1:32:31] | Whether your… bank is robbed or not, | 去银行的时候 运气好 不会被抢劫 |
[1:32:34] | or whether someone’s… on their damn cell phone | 手机不会被偷 |
[1:32:36] | when they come up to a crosswalk… that’s luck. | 走在路上的时候 运气好 |
[1:32:38] | That’s winning or losing. | 那儿才有运气 无关生死 |
[1:32:39] | Out here, you survive or you surrender. Period. | 在这里 你要么生 要么死 |
[1:32:43] | That’s determined by your strength and by your spirit. | 你的力量 你的精神 决定了你的命运 |
[1:32:48] | Wolves don’t kill unlucky deer. | 狼群杀死的不是倒霉的鹿 |
[1:32:50] | They kill the weak ones. | 而是体弱的鹿 |
[1:32:53] | You fought for your life, Jane. | 简 你战斗 是为了保住自己的性命 |
[1:32:58] | Now you get to walk away with it. | 所以你现在还活着 |
[1:33:05] | You get to go home. | 回家好好休息吧 |
[1:33:16] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[1:33:20] | I’m gonna read to you from a magazine. | 我念点杂志上的东西给你听听 |
[1:33:25] | “Ten Signs That He’s Into You.” | “他对你感兴趣的十大特征” |
[1:33:30] | Things that I really want to know. | 这挺让我大开眼界啊 |
[1:33:32] | “He looks you in the eye when he speaks.” | 他说话的时候 直视你的双眼 |
[1:33:37] | Ain’t you supposed to do… | 这听起来应该挺逗的啊 |
[1:33:42] | She ran six miles in the snow. | 她在雪地中跑了六英里(9.6公里) |
[1:33:48] | Yes, she did. | 是的 |
[1:34:06] | Hello? | 有人在么 |
[1:34:11] | Martin? | 马丁? |
[1:34:25] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[1:34:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:34:41] | Martin? | 马丁在么? |
[1:35:15] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[1:37:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:37:10] | What’s with the paint? | 你脸上画的这个是什么意思 |
[1:37:14] | It’s my death face. | 这是我的死亡彩绘 |
[1:37:18] | Is that right? | 是么 |
[1:37:23] | And how would you know what that is? | 你是怎么知道那事的 |
[1:37:26] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[1:37:29] | Just made it up. | 就随口编的 |
[1:37:31] | ‘Cause there’s no one left to teach me. | 没人留下来教她啊 |
[1:37:42] | I was ready to quit. | 我当时正打算放弃 |
[1:37:47] | Then the phone rang. | 突然电话响了 |
[1:37:50] | Which is never good. | 这一直不是个好兆头 |
[1:37:54] | But today it was. | 今天例外 |
[1:37:59] | First time Chip’s called me in over a year. | 过去的一年里 奇普第一次给我打电话 |
[1:38:06] | Where is he? | 他在哪呢 |
[1:38:08] | The station. | 车站 |
[1:38:12] | I was gonna go pick him up. | 我正要去接他 |
[1:38:15] | As soon as I washed this shit off my face. | 我刚刚把脸上的玩意洗掉 |
[1:38:21] | Heard about what happened. | 就听说了那些事 |
[1:38:26] | Heard there’s one still missing. | 听说还有一人下落不明啊 |
[1:38:29] | No. | 没有 |
[1:38:32] | No one’s missing. | 天网恢恢 疏而不漏 |
[1:38:39] | How’d he go out? | 他最后怎么样了 |
[1:38:45] | With a whimper. | 都吓哭了 |
[1:38:53] | You better go easy on Chip. | 别太难为奇普 |
[1:38:56] | Suffering’s hard on young men; they don’t have our practice. | 因为你的事 正难过着呢 |
[1:39:04] | I should go get him. | 我得去找他了 |
[1:39:07] | Yeah, but I… | 对 但我 |
[1:39:09] | just need to sit here… | 就在这坐一会儿 |
[1:39:13] | …and miss her for a minute. | 暂时坐一会 |
[1:39:20] | You got time to sit with me? | 有空陪我坐一会么? |
[1:39:24] | Oh, I ain’t goin’ nowhere. | 我哪都不去 |