Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

who are you charlie brown(查理·布朗,你是谁)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on who are you charlie brown(查理·布朗,你是谁)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:查理·布朗,你是谁
英文名称:who are you charlie brown
年代:2021

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] We have to write an essay? 我们必须写篇作文吗
[00:18] Five hundred words about who we are? 五百字 关于”我们是谁”吗
[00:21] I have no idea who I am. How am I gonna come up with 500 words? 我不知道我是谁 怎么能写出五百字
[00:26] That will take forever. 这会花很长时间
[00:30] Due in one week? Good grief. 一周内交吗 真是的
[00:33] I couldn’t be stuck with a worse subject: me. 没有比”我”更糟的话题了
[00:38] You worry too much, Charlie Brown. 你担心的太多了 查理·布朗
[00:42] Good ol’ Charlie Brown, 老好人 查理·布朗
[00:45] the lovable loser who never seems to catch a break. 可爱的失败者 从没空喘口气
[00:49] You’ve probably heard of him. You’ve definitely seen him. 你可能听说过他 绝对见过他
[00:54] He’s been everywhere. 他无处不在
[00:56] In newspapers and books, movies and TV. 报刊和书籍 电影和电视
[00:56] 《花生漫画》 老好人 查理·布朗
[01:01] He’s been all over the world and up in the air. 他在全球已家喻户晓 还上过天
[01:05] – He’s even been to the moon. – Good grief, Charlie Brown. -甚至去过月球 -真是的 查理·布朗
[01:08] It sort of feels like Charlie Brown, his dog, Snoopy, 感觉好像查理·布朗 他的狗史努比
[01:12] and the rest of the Peanuts Gang 和其他花生小分队的角色
[01:13] have pretty much always been around. 几乎总是在身边
[01:16] Linus, I always had a special feeling for. 莱纳斯 我对他一直有特别的感情
[01:18] My favorite character is Linus. 我最喜欢的角色是莱纳斯
[01:20] I’m a Woodstock fan. 我是伍德斯托克的粉丝
[01:22] It was amazing how much Franklin meant to me. 富兰克林对我来说非常重要
[01:25] My favorite Peanuts character is Peppermint Patty. 我最喜欢的《花生漫画》角色是薄荷·派蒂
[01:28] Yeah, and Snoopy. 是的 还有史努比
[01:29] Of course, I like Snoopy the best. 当然 我最喜欢史努比
[01:31] For 70 years, Peanuts has been part of our lives. 七十年来 《花生漫画》已成为我们生活的一部分
[01:33] 我有个 问题
[01:33] 好吧 什么问题
[01:36] Like, Peanuts is just its own planet. 《花生漫画》就像个独立的星球
[01:38] The audience is the world. 观众就是全世界
[01:40] It appeals to everyone, and that’s why 它吸引了每个人 这就是为什么
[01:41] it became this huge phenomenon. 它成了全球风靡的角色
[01:44] Peanuts may be a global icon, 《花生漫画》也许已成为全球偶像
[01:47] but at the center of it all is still good ol’ Charlie Brown. 但它的核心依然是老好人查理·布朗
[01:51] I love Peanuts, and I love Charlie Brown. 我爱《花生漫画》 我爱查理·布朗
[01:54] I love Charlie Brown. 我爱查理·布朗
[01:56] I related to Charlie Brown so much. 我与查理·布朗感同身受
[01:59] But who is Charlie Brown really? 但查理·布朗到底是谁
[02:02] And where did he come from? 他来自哪里
[02:03] Why would anybody care about who I am? 为什么所有人都关心我是谁
[02:06] I’m nobody special. 我只是个无足轻重的小人物
[02:15] “Who Are You, Charlie Brown?” “你是谁 查理·布朗”
[02:23] Long before there was a boy named Charlie Brown, 早在这个叫做查理·布朗的男孩出现前
[02:27] there was a man named Charles Schulz 有个叫做查尔斯·舒尔茨的男人
[02:29] who had dreamed of being a cartoonist. 他梦想成为一名漫画家
[02:32] I always dreamed I’d have a comic strip. 我一直梦想我会有部连环画
[02:34] I think I’ve been dreaming about this thing 我想从六岁起就一直
[02:36] since I was about six years old. 有这个梦想
[02:38] Almost from the moment he was born, 几乎从他出生那刻起
[02:40] it seemed like Charles Schulz was destined to be in the comics. 查尔斯·舒尔茨似乎就注定要从事漫画业
[02:44] When he was a baby, 当他还是婴儿时
[02:46] one of his uncles called him Spark Plug, 他的一位叔叔叫他”火花塞”
[02:48] which came from Spark Plug the horse, a comic strip character. 这绰号来自小马”火花塞” 一部连环画里的角色
[02:52] So, everybody called him Sparky. 所以大家都叫他”史帕基”
[02:55] He was an only child, 他是独生子
[02:57] and he was the little kid that no one really talked to. 是个没人可以交谈的小孩
[03:01] He was so painfully shy 他十分害羞
[03:02] that when he and his mother 当他和他母亲
[03:03] would walk down the street in Saint Paul, 漫步在圣保罗街头时
[03:06] he’d walk with his head down. 他会低着头走路
[03:07] Shy little Sparky did so well in school 害羞的小史帕基在学校成绩优秀
[03:10] that he skipped a grade. 所以跳了一级
[03:12] But that really wasn’t all it was cracked up to be. 但这真没所说的那么好
[03:14] He was the youngest person in the room by a year, 一整年里 他都是班里最小的孩子
[03:19] which when you’re a kid is a big deal. 这对一个孩子来说这是件大事
[03:21] And it was hard to keep up with the older kids. 而且跟上其他大点的孩子很困难
[03:25] He was miserable. 他当时很痛苦
[03:27] He just felt as if he didn’t mean anything 他感觉自己觉对学校里的
[03:29] to the rest of the kids in school. 其他孩子来说无足轻重
[03:31] After school, Sparky liked to 放学后 史帕基喜欢去
[03:33] hang out in his father’s barbershop. 他父亲的理发店玩
[03:36] “When I’m real lonesome, I like to go to my dad’s barbershop. “当我孤单时 喜欢去父亲的理发店
[03:40] They always ask if I’ve come in for a shave.” 他们总会问我是否是来刮胡子的”
[03:44] But even that had its downside. 但即使这事也有缺点
[03:46] When I used to go into the shop, and he’d be working on me, 我通常会去店里 他会帮我剪头
[03:49] the embarrassing thing about that was 尴尬的事情是
[03:51] maybe he’d be halfway through my haircut, 或许他把我的头发剪到一半
[03:54] and a real good customer would come in. 一位真正的好主顾就进来了
[03:56] And he would say, “Why don’t you just sit over there 他会说 “要不你坐在那边
[03:59] and wait for a little bit because I have to wait on this man.” 等一小会 因为我得为这个人服务”
[04:02] It was so embarrassing to sit on the bench 这实在太尴尬了 坐在椅子上
[04:04] with just a half a haircut. 顶着被剪了一半的头发
[04:06] By the time he was in middle school, 当他上中学后
[04:08] even Sparky’s good grades were starting to slip, 即使史帕基的好成绩已经开始下滑
[04:11] and he felt like a total failure. 他感觉像个彻头彻尾的失败者
[04:13] I think it was in the eighth grade when the roof fell in. 我想是在八年级时出的问题
[04:16] I failed everything there was possible to fail. 我所有课程都没及格
[04:19] One place where Sparky found happiness 只有一个地方能让史帕基找到快乐
[04:21] was in his sketchbook. 那就是他的素描本
[04:23] He drew all the time, 他整天都在画画
[04:24] and he dreamed that someday he would draw comics 梦想有一天自己画出的漫画可以像
[04:27] like the ones he read in the newspaper. 他读过报纸上的那些一样
[04:30] We subscribed to two papers in Saint Paul, and on Saturday night, 我们在圣保罗订了两份报纸 周六晚上
[04:33] my dad would drive up to the local drugstore 我爸会开车去当地药店
[04:35] and buy the two Minneapolis papers 买两份明尼亚波利斯市报纸
[04:37] so we could get four comic sections to read. 所以我们会有四份漫画版可以看
[04:41] And that was what life was about to me. 那对我来说就是生活的意义
[04:53] Five hundred words about who I am. Who am I, Snoopy? 五百字描述我是谁 我是谁 史努比
[04:58] I’m the son of a barber. 我是位理发师的儿子
[04:59] I like baseball. I go to school. 我喜欢棒球 我去上学
[05:03] I just try to make it through the day. 我只是努力得过且过
[05:05] This assignment is impossible. 这个任务不可能完成
[05:11] You wouldn’t understand, Snoopy. 你不会理解的 史努比
[05:13] You never have to do anything difficult. 你从来不必做任何困难的事
[05:15] Sit, stay, roll over. 坐 别动 打滚
[05:19] A dog’s life is so simple. 狗生如此简单
[06:32] “Sparky Goes to War!” “史帕基去打仗了”
[06:36] In 1942, Sparky was drafted into the army. 1942年 史帕基应征入伍
[06:40] “What happens when you get drafted?” “当你被征召入伍后会发生什么”
[06:43] “They send you someplace.” “他们会把你送去某个地方”
[06:45] “That’s what I was afraid of.” “我就害怕这个”
[06:52] Leaving home was heartbreaking for Sparky. 离开家令史帕基感到心碎
[06:55] He was very close to his mother, 他和他的妈妈关系很亲近
[06:57] and she had been sick for a long time. 她病了很久
[07:00] Sparky was never told how ill his mother was. 一直没人告诉史帕基他妈妈的病有多严重
[07:04] And that she probably wasn’t going to make it. 他不知道她可能会挺不过去
[07:09] And he felt very left out 因此他觉得自己
[07:12] and isolated because of that. 被忽略了 被排除在外
[07:15] The night that I had to report back to Fort Snelling 那晚我必须到明尼苏达州的斯内林堡报到
[07:19] in Minnesota, she said, “I think we should say goodbye 她说 “我们该说再见了
[07:21] because we will probably never see each other again.” 因为这可能是我们最后一次见面了”
[07:25] And off I went. 然后我就走了
[07:27] He would get very depressed, visibly shaken, 一谈到母亲的去世
[07:30] when he talked about the death of his mother. 他的情绪就变得非常沮丧 身体颤抖
[07:31] Really did reduce him to tears. 一想到这件事他就会哭泣
[07:35] It left him, probably, with something 他这一生
[07:37] that he thought about all his life. 大概都在思考这件事
[07:42] “It’s all very strange. “这一切都很奇怪
[07:44] You can be walking along, not thinking of anything in particular. 你一个人走着 没有想什么特殊的事
[07:48] Suddenly, you’re reminded of a lost love…” 突然 你就想到了一份失去的爱…”
[07:52] Ten-hut! 注意 立正
[07:54] I don’t know how I ever survived those days though. 我不知道自己是如何捱过那些日子的
[07:56] It’s a long time ago, 那是很久以前了
[07:57] but those are some things that you just never forget. 但我永远无法忘记
[08:10] Young Sparky had never spent a single night away from home. 年轻的史帕基之前从没在外留宿过
[08:14] But during the war, 但在战争期间
[08:15] he traveled all the way to France and Germany. 他远离家乡 去了法国和德国
[08:19] Throughout his time in the service, 在他服役期间
[08:21] Sparky was often homesick and lonely, 史帕基总是很想家 很孤独
[08:23] so he drew pictures, just as he had when he was a kid. 所以他就像小时候那样画画
[08:27] He brought his sketchbook everywhere he went. 他去哪里都把速写本带在身上
[08:30] And when the war was over, he came home more determined than ever 当战争结束 他回到家时 比从前更加坚定
[08:33] to make it as a cartoonist. 要成为一名漫画家
[08:40] Big brother, I need help with my math homework. 哥哥 帮我看看我的数学作业吧
[08:44] Can’t you see I’m busy writing my essay? 你看不到我正忙着写作文吗
[08:46] What’s it about? 是关于什么的
[08:48] It’s about who I am. 关于我是谁
[08:50] Who you are? I’ll tell you who you are. 你是谁 我来告诉你你是谁
[08:53] You’re my big brother. 你是我的哥哥
[08:54] And you’re a lousy big brother 如果你不帮我写数学作业
[08:56] if you don’t help me with my math homework. 你就是个糟糕的哥哥
[08:59] Here, take a look at this. 快 看这里
[09:02] Good grief. 真是的
[09:04] Okay. If you have two apples, and I give you three more, 好吧 如果你有两个苹果 我又给你三个
[09:09] how many apples do you have? 那么你一共有多少苹果
[09:12] Who cares? 管他呢
[09:13] I’ve never eaten more than one apple at a time. 我一次最多就吃一个苹果
[09:16] And who’s handing out all these apples anyway? 再说 谁来分发这些苹果
[09:20] I guess my essay will have to wait until later. 看来我的作文要晚些时候才能写好了
[09:27] Sparky wanted to be a cartoonist more than anything. 史帕基渴望成为漫画家的想法超越了一切
[09:32] Just like Charlie Brown, he kept on trying. 就像查理·布朗一样 他一直尝试
[09:35] And just like Charlie Brown, he kept on failing. 也正像查理·布朗一样 他一直失败
[09:40] I would send in ten cartoons to The Saturday Evening Post. 我给《星期六晚报》寄了十幅漫画
[09:41] 美国 邮箱
[09:43] While they were out, I’d be working on my comic strip. 寄出它们后 我就开始画连环画
[09:46] And when I mailed in the comic strip, 当我寄出连环画后
[09:47] I’d be working on something else. 我就再画些别的
[09:49] Sparky was able to get a few of his cartoons published, 史帕基的一些漫画出版了
[09:53] but they didn’t have Charlie Brown or Snoopy in them yet. 但那时查理·布朗或史努比还没有诞生
[09:56] Now, you always think that the first sale you make 你总会觉得 只要卖出去第一份
[09:59] is gonna open up everything to you, but it doesn’t work that way. 接下来就好办了 但现实并非如此
[10:02] I sold two or three and then, suddenly, 我卖了两三份 但突然间
[10:03] I couldn’t sell any for months. 我好几个月都卖不出去一份
[10:05] For five years, Sparky tried and failed. 五年来 史帕基不断尝试 又不断失败
[10:09] And then he started to realize something. 他开始明白了一些事情
[10:12] He drew this comic strip called Li’l Folks, 他开始绘制连环画《小伙伴们》
[10:15] which featured a character called Charlie Brown 他创作了一个叫做查理·布朗的角色
[10:17] and featured a dog 又创作了一只狗的卡通形象
[10:18] that didn’t quite look like Snoopy but was close enough. 和史努比不完全一致 但很相近了
[10:23] I discovered, little by little, that when I drew little kids, 我渐渐发现 我画的小孩漫画
[10:27] these seemed to be the type of cartoons 这种类型是编辑们
[10:29] that editors liked the best. 最喜欢的漫画
[10:31] His work was finally starting to catch on. 他的作品终于开始得到认可
[10:34] And one day in 1950, 在1950年的一天
[10:36] Sparky published his first Peanuts comic strip. 史帕基第一次出版了连环画《花生漫画》
[10:40] The first strip that ever appeared showed three characters. 第一期连环画里有三个角色
[10:44] One of them was a little girl named Patty, 其中有一个叫做派蒂的小女孩
[10:46] and another was a little boy named Shermy. 还有一个叫做雪米的小男孩
[10:49] And Charlie Brown was in the strip, 查理·布朗也在连环画中
[10:51] and he came walking by in front of them. 他在他们面前走过
[10:53] There he is. There goes Charlie Brown. 他来了 查理·布朗来了
[10:55] “Good ol’ Charlie Brown.” “老好人查理·布朗”
[10:57] Then as soon as he’s gone, he’s like, “Boy, how I hate him.” 而他一走 雪米就说 “我太讨厌他了”
[11:00] Like, it’s so– 这实在是
[11:03] That’s harsh, right? 太残忍了 是吧
[11:05] But that’s childhood. 但童年就是如此
[11:07] Kids are rough. It’s like the way kids treat each other 孩子很粗暴 孩子们对待彼此的方式
[11:11] is what sort of helps inform you to build up your armor. 告诉你要建立起自己的盔甲
[11:16] And then you have to spend the rest of your life 然后你就要花上余生
[11:18] remembering to take off the armor. 来卸下这副盔甲
[11:20] Before long, people all over America 不久之后 全美的观众
[11:23] were falling in love with good ol’ Charlie Brown. 都爱上了老好人查理·布朗
[11:26] Here’s a character I can relate to 我能和这个角色产生共鸣
[11:28] who’s clearly as nerdy or just as not accepted as I am, or as I feel. 我也是个怪胎 我和我的感受并不被接受
[11:35] That was a huge thing. 这很重要
[11:37] We would see Charlie Brown being bullied. 我们会看到查理·布朗被霸凌
[11:40] You’d root for Charlie Brown because he was so painfully human. 你会支持查理·布朗 因为他受了很多伤害
[11:45] He keeps going even when it gets tough. 即使前路困难 他还是会不断前进
[11:47] He gets right back up and tries again. 他会重新振作 再次尝试
[11:49] So that’s, like, really cool to me. 我觉得这样真的很棒
[11:51] Sparky’s dream was finally coming true, 史帕基的梦想终于成真
[11:54] and he did it by just being himself. 他通过做自己 实现了梦想
[11:57] This whole business about Charlie Brown. 这一切都与查理·布朗有关
[11:59] These are memories of my own miserable days. 这是关于我悲惨岁月的记忆
[11:59] 《花生漫画》我今天不能去 露西 当经理我还不够格 我很害怕
[11:59] 害怕 为什么 你真是个傻瓜
[12:02] I think Charlie Brown is just a little bit 我认为查理·布朗和每个人内心的自己
[12:04] of what all of us have inside of us. 都有一点相似
[12:08] Mainly me. Mainly, I’m Charlie Brown. 主要是我 我就是查理·布朗本人
[12:17] Linus, 莱纳斯
[12:18] how am I supposed to come up with 500 words about myself? 我要怎么凑出五百字的关于自我的作文呢
[12:22] There’s nothing about me that’s worth writing down. 我没有什么值得写的东西
[12:25] This assignment is actually a great opportunity for you, 这项作业对你来说也许是个好机会
[12:28] Charlie Brown. 查理·布朗
[12:29] An opportunity for what? 什么机会
[12:31] It’s a chance to ask yourself 这是一个让你扪心自问
[12:33] some of life’s most essential questions. 关于生命本质问题的机会
[12:36] Who am I? Why am I here? 我是谁 我为什么在这里
[12:38] What is my purpose in the world? 我在世界上的意义是什么
[12:40] Good grief. How am I supposed to figure out all of that? 真是的 我怎么可能解决那些问题
[12:44] Well, Charlie Brown, when I’m faced with difficult questions, 查理·布朗 当我面对困难问题时
[12:48] I look to the great minds of history. 我会去向历史伟人们寻求帮助
[12:50] The Spanish novelist Miguel de Cervantes once wrote, 西班牙小说家米格尔·德·塞万提斯曾写道
[12:54] “Tell me what company you keep, “告诉我你结交什么样的人
[12:56] and I’ll tell you what you are.” 我就会告诉你 你是什么样的人”
[12:59] What company I keep? What does that mean? 我结交什么样的人 那是什么意思
[13:03] It means you should look to your friends, Charlie Brown. 意思是你应该问问你的朋友 查理·布朗
[13:05] The people you spend your time with. Maybe they can help. 和你经常在一起的人 也许他们可以帮到你
[13:09] I don’t know, Linus. It seems impossible. 我说不好 莱纳斯 感觉不太可能
[13:13] Cheer up, Charlie Brown. 打起精神来 查理·布朗
[13:15] You have a whole week to find the answers 你有整整一周时间来找到
[13:17] to life’s most fundamental questions. 生命最基本问题的答案
[13:23] Sparky always said he was a lot like Charlie Brown, 史帕基总是说他和查理·布朗很像
[13:26] but there’s actually a bit of Sparky 但实际上史帕基的一部分
[13:28] in almost all the Peanuts characters. 融入到了《花生漫画》的所有角色中
[13:32] He was exactly the person 他就是你想象中的
[13:34] you would hope the creator of Peanuts would be. 《花生漫画》的创始人
[13:37] He is sort of all his characters in one person. 他就像所有笔下人物的集合体
[13:40] Linus is the philosophical part of Mr. Schulz. 莱纳斯代表了舒尔茨先生哲学的一面
[13:43] You know, has the philosophy, has something to say. 拥有哲学思维 有话要说
[13:46] He’s quietly philosophical. That’s kinda what Sparky was like. 他哲学的一面不易被人察觉 就和史帕基一样
[13:49] Linus is always asking these bigger questions about 莱纳斯总是在问一些更宏大的问题
[13:53] the meaning of life and our place in the universe 关于人生的意义 我们在宇宙中的位置
[13:56] and how it all fits together. 以及他们之间的联系
[13:58] “Life is difficult, isn’t it, Charlie Brown?” “人生很艰难 不是吗 查理·布朗”
[14:01] I think I related to Linus because of– 我认为我和莱纳斯有共鸣 因为
[14:04] Well, I had a security blanket. 我也有一条安全毛毯
[14:06] I used to, like, also carry around a blue blanket, 我以前也随身带着一条蓝色毛毯
[14:09] so I just really relate to him. 所以我很感同身受
[14:12] I, too, had a blankie. 我也有一条毛毯
[14:15] And I used to stand in front of the washer-dryer 我以前曾经站在我妈妈去的
[14:18] at the Laundromat my mom went to, 自动洗衣店的洗衣烘干机前
[14:20] crying on the wash cycle, and then crying on the dryer cycle. 对着洗涤和烘干大哭
[14:25] And so everybody called me Linus. 所以大家都叫我莱纳斯
[14:29] Linus can be very smart. He can be dumb. 莱纳斯有时候很聪明 有时候很笨
[14:31] He can be innocent. He can be all-knowing. 有时候很天真 有时候也无所不知
[14:34] The nature of his personality 他的性格本质
[14:35] lends himself to all sorts of ideas. 引领他产生许多不同的想法
[14:38] Linus and Charlie Brown 莱纳斯和查理·布朗
[14:40] showed the sweet side of Sparky’s personality. 表现出了史帕基性格中温柔的一面
[14:43] Linus’s big sister, Lucy, on the other hand… 然而 莱纳斯的姐姐露西…
[14:46] Lucy’s really mean. 露西真的很刻薄
[14:48] “You’re a very boring person, Charlie Brown.” “你是一个无聊透顶的人 查理·布朗”
[14:51] And loud and kind of scary. 吵闹 还令人害怕
[14:54] Lucy is funny, but she’s really mean. 露西很有趣 但她也真的很刻薄
[14:57] Most of us don’t like Lucy ’cause she’s so mean. 大部分人都不喜欢露西因为她的刻薄
[15:00] But at the same time, 但与此同时
[15:01] she’s so over-the-top mean that it’s kinda funny. 她过于夸张的刻薄又看起来十分有趣
[15:05] Everybody knows what Lucy with the football means. 每个人都知道拿橄榄球的露西是什么意思
[15:08] Charlie Brown’s, like, running, and Lucy pulls away the football, 查理·布朗正在狂奔 然后露西把球拿走
[15:11] and he screams and he falls on his back. 然后他大喊一声 摔个四脚朝天
[15:14] Classic. 太经典了
[15:18] Which of the characters do I feel in closest sympathy with? 哪个角色我最能感同身受
[15:21] I like them all because each one is probably a little bit of myself. 我都喜欢 因为他们每个人都像是我的一部分
[15:24] The sarcastic part of me belongs to Lucy. 露西就像是我嘲讽挖苦别人的一面
[15:27] The wishy-washy part of me belongs to Charlie Brown. 我优柔寡断的一面则像查理·布朗
[15:30] And the dreamer belongs, of course, to Snoopy. 而梦想家的一面自然就属于史努比了
[15:36] Snoopy. 史努比
[15:38] While Charlie Brown and the other kids 如果说查理·布朗和其他孩子们
[15:40] were a bit like Sparky himself, 有点像史帕基本人的话
[15:42] the sky was the limit with Snoopy. 天空便是史努比的极限
[15:45] Snoopy was a dog who refused to be a dog, 史努比是一只拒绝承认自己身份的狗
[15:48] and he was very aspirational, right? 他有着非常远大的抱负 是吧
[15:51] Oh, my God. I love Snoopy. He’s so cute and so funny. 天哪 我爱死史努比了 他既可爱又有趣
[15:56] Everyone loves Snoopy because he represented 每个人都爱史努比 因为他代表了
[15:58] what I think we all wanted to be. 我认为我们都想成为的样子
[16:00] You go, “Okay, today, I’m pretending 就好像 “今天我假装
[16:02] I’m a World War flying ace. 是一名世界大战中的王牌飞行员
[16:03] Tomorrow, I’m pretending I’m a movie star.” Whatever it is. 明天我就装成一名电影明星” 之类的
[16:06] Snoopy kinda lives his own life and has all these fantasies. 史努比活在自己的世界中 有着许多幻想
[16:10] But even Snoopy came from someplace in Sparky’s life that was real. 但其实史努比也源于史帕基的真实生活
[16:13] Snoopy really is based upon a dog that I had 史努比的原型是我十三岁时
[16:17] when I was about 13 years old. 养的一只狗
[16:18] There’s a reason Snoopy played hockey and ice-skated, 为什么史努比会打曲棍球会滑冰呢
[16:20] ’cause Schulz did as well. 因为舒尔茨也会
[16:22] So, like all the best creators, 就像所有优秀的创作者一样
[16:24] there’s a lot of himself in the work, 他将自己融入了作品之中
[16:27] that you can kind of see in what the characters speak about 你能从他笔下角色的言谈和他们的爱好中
[16:30] and the things they’re also fans of. 看到创作者的影子
[16:41] I’ve gotta get a good grade on this essay. 这篇作文我必须拿高分
[16:45] Maybe I should talk to a professional. 也许我应该找专业人士帮忙
[16:50] Hi, Charlie Brown. What seems to be the problem today? 你好 查理·布朗 有什么问题吗
[16:54] I’m having trouble writing my essay for class, Lucy. 课上布置的作文我写不出来 露西
[16:57] Can you help? 你能帮忙吗
[16:58] Absolutely. I’ve actually thought a lot 当然能 我能想到很多
[17:01] about you and your imperfections. 关于你和你的缺点
[17:03] My imperfections? I’m not sure that is going to help with my– 我的缺点 我不确定这能帮我
[17:06] Listen, Charlie Brown. 听着 查理·布朗
[17:08] There’s no better way to learn who you are 认识自己最好的方式
[17:09] than to have your many faults pointed out by a professional. 就是由专业人士点出你的众多缺点
[17:13] My many faults? 我的众多缺点
[17:14] Exactly. 没错
[17:15] And I’ve created a proprietary system 我创立了一套专有系统
[17:17] that I think you’ll find very enlightening. 我认为你会从中受益匪浅
[17:23] Make yourself comfortable, Charlie Brown. 别客气 查理·布朗
[17:25] I’ve prepared a few hundred slides 我准备了几百张投影片
[17:27] to illustrate your many flaws and foibles. 来阐述你的众多弱点和短处
[17:31] Lights, please. 请关灯
[17:42] Let’s start with your early years. 让我们从你的早年经历开始
[17:44] 老好人查理·布朗 是 先生
[17:45] As you can see, from the very beginning, 正如你所见 从一开始
[17:48] you were not well-liked. 你就不受人喜欢
[17:51] Popularity eluded you. 你跟”讨喜”不沾边
[17:55] You never really measured up to your peers. 你跟同龄人从来都不同调
[17:58] See? 看到没
[18:00] Now, pay attention. 现在注意看
[18:03] If we dig deeper, we’ll see that a pattern emerges, 如果我们再深入挖掘 就会发现规律
[18:06] a pattern of repeated failure. 不断失败的规律
[18:12] Under your management, 在你的管理下
[18:13] your baseball team has lost every game you’ve ever played. 你参加过的每一场棒球比赛 你的队伍都输了
[18:17] Well, we’ve won a few times. 我们还是赢过几次的
[18:20] Yes, but that was only when you broke your arm. 是的 但也只是在你摔断胳膊的时候
[18:25] Continuing with the sports theme, 继续聊体育的事
[18:28] you’ve never managed to kick a football, ever. 你从来就没踢到过橄榄球 从来没有
[18:33] See? 看到没
[18:35] Even when you’re not playing a team sport, you still fail. 即使不是团队运动 你还是会失败
[18:41] You fail alone and with others. 你自己也是输 组队还是输
[18:44] Now, let’s take a look at Valentine’s Day. 现在 我们再来看看情人节
[18:50] Enough! I can’t take it anymore. 够了 我再也受不了了
[18:56] I hope I helped with your essay! 希望我对你写作文有所帮助
[18:59] Expect an itemized bill in a few days! 几天内我要看到明细账单
[19:03] Failure, failure, failure. 失败 失败 失败
[19:09] Sparky got most of his ideas 史帕基对查理·布朗的灵感
[19:10] for Charlie Brown from his own childhood. 大都来源于他自己的童年
[19:14] But once he had kids of his own, 但等他有了自己的孩子
[19:16] their childhoods started to make their way into Peanuts. 他们的童年渐渐融入了《花生漫画》
[19:20] I think I probably get more ideas from watching my own kids 我觉得我从观察自己的孩子所冒出的灵感
[19:24] than I probably really would like to admit. 可能多到我自己都不愿意承认
[19:28] Just watching the little arguments 只是看着他们小打小闹
[19:30] that they go through and this sort of thing 等等类似的事情
[19:32] has given me quite a few ideas. 就给了我不少灵感
[19:34] The only stuff that really resonates in entertainment, I feel, 我觉得唯一能在娱乐界引起共鸣的
[19:38] is when it’s coming from a very singular point of view. 就是从一个非常独特的角度切入
[19:42] And the only point of view 而创作者所有的唯一角度
[19:44] any creator has is his or her own point of view. 就是他们自己的视角
[19:47] Even as a kid, I was, like, cognizant of the fact that 我小时候就想到过
[19:51] there is a man somewhere in America 在美国某个地方 有一个人
[19:54] who sits at a large slanted desk, and he’s got a wife and kids. 他坐在一张大斜桌前 他有老婆孩子
[19:59] And he gets up, he draws Snoopy, and then he goes ice-skating. 他站起来 画出了史努比 然后去滑冰
[20:01] One of the boys was making model airplanes, 其中一个男孩在做飞机模型
[20:04] and he was showing me the latest model. 他给我看了最新的模型
[20:06] And all of a sudden, it occurred to me, 突然间 我就想到
[20:08] why not put Snoopy on the doghouse 为什么不让史努比坐在狗窝上
[20:09] and let him pretend he’s a World War I flying ace? 假装自己是一战的王牌飞行员呢
[20:12] He was listening to Craig, his other son, one day, 有一天他在听另一个儿子克雷格说话
[20:16] and a young man walked by, and Craig said, 一个年轻人路过 克雷格说
[20:19] “That guy acts like Joe Cool.” “那家伙有乔·酷尔的范儿”
[20:20] Joe Cool started. 于是就有了乔·酷尔的戏份
[20:23] Everything in the comic strip had something personal to Sparky. 连环画里的一切都和史帕基有私人联系
[20:27] If he wrote about a symphony that Schroeder was playing, 如果他写了一段史洛德演奏的交响乐
[20:32] that was a symphony that he loved. 那是他所喜欢的交响乐
[20:34] He took a lot from his life. 他从生活中汲取了许多灵感
[20:36] You always wondered what 只要他在你身边
[20:37] he was observing if you were ever around him. 你就总会想 他是不是在观察你
[20:39] I remember I called him my sweet babboo. 我记得我叫过他”我的甜心宝贝”
[20:42] Pretty soon it was in the comic strip… 这个词很快就出现在了连环画里
[20:44] “And this is a very special one for my ‘sweet babboo.'” “这首特别的歌献给我的甜心宝贝”
[20:48] …and became something that Sally tormented Linus with. …成为莎莉折磨莱纳斯的口头禅
[20:53] “I’m not your sweet babboo.” “我不是你的甜心宝贝”
[20:56] “Pigpen.” What does that phrase mean to you? “乒乓” 这个词对你来说有什么意义吗
[20:58] “Pigpen” came from a friend of mine 乒乓 是我一个朋友说的
[21:01] who used to call his children by funny names. 他总会用奇怪的名字叫他的孩子们
[21:04] And I can remember, 我记得
[21:04] his little boy was running around the living room, 他的小儿子在客厅里跑来跑去
[21:06] and he says, “Go to bed, Pigpen.” 他说 “去睡觉吧 乒乓”
[21:08] And I thought that would make a good title for a comic character. 我觉得这个名字很适合漫画人物
[21:11] Here’s this character 这个角色
[21:12] who seems like he should be a laughingstock. 他似乎天生就是个笑柄
[21:15] And occasionally other characters, 时不时地 其他角色
[21:16] they come over to Pigpen and they say, 也会来对乒乓说
[21:18] “You should be ashamed of yourself.” “你应该为自己感到羞耻”
[21:20] “You know what he looks like?” “What?” “-你知道他像什么吗 -什么”
[21:24] “A human soil bank.” “人形土块”
[21:26] And he’ll have none of it. There’s this dignity to Pigpen. 而他从不逆来顺受 乒乓是有尊严的
[21:30] As a young transgendered kid, 作为一名从小就变性的儿童
[21:32] I think maybe that’s a thing that I was drawn to. 我想这可能就是吸引我的原因
[21:45] Lucy sure wasn’t very helpful. 露西肯定是帮不上什么忙了
[21:48] I think I need a second opinion. 我觉得我需要听听别人的意见
[21:51] Ninety-seven, 98, 99, 100. 九十七 九十八 九十九 一百
[21:56] My turn. 轮到我了
[22:02] Pigpen! 乒乓
[22:05] You’re making a mess. 你弄得一团糟
[22:25] Hi, Charlie Brown. Do you wanna help me make mud pies? 你好 查理·布朗 你想帮我做泥巴派吗
[22:28] I don’t think I can, Pigpen. 我想不行 乒乓
[22:31] I have to work on a school project. 我得做学校的作业
[22:33] Hey! Come jump rope with us! 来跟我们一起跳绳吧
[22:36] Oh, no. That little red-haired girl is coming. 不 那个红发女孩要来了
[22:41] What’s the matter, Charlie Brown? 怎么了 查理·布朗
[22:43] – I can’t let her see me. – Why not? -我不能让她看到我 -为什么
[22:47] What if she doesn’t like what she sees? 如果她不喜欢她所看到的呢
[22:49] I think what’s more important is how you see yourself. 我觉得更重要的是你如何看待自己
[22:53] I like myself no matter what people think. 不管别人怎么想 我都喜欢我自己
[22:56] Really? Even if they think you’re… filthy? 真的吗 即使他们认为你…很脏吗
[23:01] Well, I don’t see myself as filthy. 我可不觉得自己脏
[23:03] I see myself as a part of history, 我认为自己是历史的一部分
[23:06] covered with the dust and dirt of countless ages. 被无数时代的尘土所覆盖
[23:09] Guess I just don’t have your confidence, Pigpen. 我想我没你那么自信 乒乓
[23:13] I better go before the little red-haired girl sees me. 我最好在那个红发女孩看到我之前离开
[23:18] Poor Charlie Brown. 可怜的查理·布朗
[23:27] Just like Charlie Brown, 就像查理·布朗一样
[23:29] in real life, Sparky had his own little red-haired girl. 在现实生活中 史帕基也有个红发女孩
[23:33] As a young man, Sparky met Donna Wold, 年轻的时候 史帕基遇到了多娜·沃尔德
[23:36] the little red-headed girl, 那个红发女孩
[23:38] 给你 红发女孩 这封情书是给你的 希望你能像我喜欢你一样喜欢它
[23:38] and fell head over heels in love with her. 并深深地爱上了她
[23:41] And Donna was engaged to marry a fireman, 当时多娜和一名消防员订婚了
[23:45] and she wasn’t sure about this fireman. 她对嫁给这名消防员心存疑虑
[23:49] And she broke up with him, and she went out with Sparky. 于是就和他分手 跟史帕基约会了
[23:54] I had the high hopes that she would marry me. 我非常希望她能嫁给我
[23:59] But she didn’t. 但她没有
[24:00] I think that he thought, “Well, if I work hard enough, 我想他是想 “如果我足够努力”
[24:04] if I’m this and I’m that and– “如果我这样做 如果我那样做”
[24:06] She’ll forget the fireman and stick with me.” “她就会忘记消防员 和我在一起了”
[24:09] But, nope, she made up her mind and she married the fireman. 但没有 她最终决定嫁给消防员
[24:12] I gave her my complete devotion, my heart, 我为她奉献了全部的热情和真心
[24:16] and she walked away. 她却转身离开了
[24:19] I didn’t deal with it very well. I dreamed about it for years. 对此我悲痛欲绝 好多年我都会梦到这件事
[24:24] That was the woman he wanted to marry. 那是他想娶的女人
[24:27] This story is so Charlie Brown. 这个故事非常查理·布朗
[24:37] Charlie Brown wasn’t the only one in the Peanuts Gang 查理·布朗不是花生小分队中唯一
[24:39] who was unlucky in love. 在爱情中不走运的人
[24:41] Peanuts, it’s a world of unrequited love. 《花生漫画》就是个单相思的世界
[24:45] Lucy pines for Schroeder. 露西喜欢史洛德
[24:47] That always cracked me up, ’cause he was always like, “No.” 那总能让我捧腹 因为他总说”不”
[24:52] Sally wants Linus. 莎莉喜欢莱纳斯
[24:53] At one point, 有段时间
[24:54] Peppermint Patty actually sort of wants Charlie Brown. 薄荷·派蒂有点喜欢查理·布朗
[24:56] So it’s like this unbroken chain of these children 所以这就像是这群充满爱的
[25:00] whose hearts are full of love, 孩子间的爱情链
[25:03] and the love is… almost never returned. 但这份爱…从未收到回报
[25:08] His constant quest for the little red-haired girl 他对红发女孩持之以恒的追求
[25:10] was just such a– so relatable to me, 非常…我非常感同身受
[25:13] because I always had some monster crush 因为我一直超级暗恋
[25:16] on some girl in the school 学校的一个女孩
[25:17] who I never had the nerve to even go near. 可我连靠近她的勇气都没有
[25:21] And there’s a lot of like, 漫画中有很多
[25:22] “Today’s gonna be the day when I’m gonna get in there “今天我终于要鼓起勇气 走过去
[25:24] and I’m gonna finally talk to that little red-haired girl.” 和红发女孩交谈了”
[25:26] “Today’s gonna be the day.” And then it never ever comes. “就是今天” 然后那天从没到来
[25:50] You’re so talented, Schroeder. 你真有才华 史洛德
[25:52] Do you think your music is the reason people like you? 你觉得你的音乐是别人喜欢你的原因吗
[25:57] That may be true, Charlie Brown, but it’s sort of ironic, 可能确实如此 查理·布朗 但这有些讽刺
[26:00] since one of the things I like most 因为我喜欢弹琴的
[26:02] about playing music is the solitude. 原因之一是能享受独处
[26:10] It’s like your music represents who you are. 你的音乐似乎能表现你的为人
[26:13] I wonder what music would represent who I am. 不知什么样的音乐能表现我
[26:26] How’s your essay coming along, Charlie Brown? 你的作文写的怎么样了 查理·布朗
[26:28] Did my slideshow help? 我的投影片帮忙了吗
[26:33] Hi, Schroeder. Did you miss me? 史洛德 你想我了吗
[26:48] Over the years, Peanuts grew and changed just like Sparky did. 多年来 《花生漫画》和史帕基一同成长变化
[26:53] And it wasn’t always just about being funny. 而且漫画的主旨也并不只是为了搞笑
[26:56] My own children grew up, 我自己的孩子长大了
[26:57] the strip became really less kid-oriented. 连环画变得不那么面向儿童
[27:00] The strip has become more abstract, 而是变得更加抽象
[27:02] and the kids are really just caricatures of what adults are 孩子其实真的就是大人的漫画形式
[27:06] and the problems that adults have 夸张地表述了大人的问题
[27:07] and the things that adults really say. 和大人在实际生活中说的话
[27:11] It’s a cute little cartoon, funny characters, funny moments. 这是个可爱的漫画 有趣的角色 逗乐的瞬间
[27:14] But it also is kind of deeper. 但它的内涵也很深刻
[27:17] The characters are so complex, 漫画角色都很复杂
[27:19] and they’re talking about human feelings 他们会谈论人的感受
[27:21] and emotions, you know, the human condition. 情绪 人类的境况
[27:25] I think he was one of the best 我觉得要说捕捉情感
[27:29] when it came to capturing the mood. 他绝对是数一数二的
[27:32] He captured the mood of the country. 他捕捉到了整个国家的情感
[27:35] I feel like he always was 我感觉他一直
[27:37] searching for the truth and telling the truth. 在寻觅真相 并讲述真相
[27:39] Sparky wanted the world to be equal for everyone, 史帕基想让世界对所有人公平
[27:42] and that’s what his truth is. 这就是他的真相
[27:51] an independent girl living with a single parent, 一个独立女孩 生活在单亲家庭中
[27:54] who broke her school dress code by wearing sandals and shorts. 她违反了校规 穿着拖鞋和短裤来学校
[27:59] She was so different. 她那么与众不同
[28:01] She was not the stereotypical female character 她不是漫画中常出现的
[28:03] you would see on the comics page. 带刻板印象的女性角色
[28:05] She’s totally her own person. 她非常我行我素
[28:07] She’s just, like, so unique, and she’s comfortable being unique 她个性独特 而且她喜欢独特
[28:10] and in her own skin. 特立独行
[28:13] Peppermint Patty gets terrible grades. 薄荷·派蒂成绩很差
[28:15] She’s always falling asleep in class. 她总在课上打瞌睡
[28:19] But she’s a great pitcher. 但她是个绝佳的投手
[28:20] And she beats Chuck’s baseball team every time. 而且她每次都打败查克的棒球队
[28:24] Sometimes by, like, you know, 100-1. 有时甚至比分为100比1
[28:28] Sports-loving Peppermint Patty 爱运动的薄荷·派蒂
[28:30] was partially inspired by Sparky’s friend, Billie Jean King, 部分是受史帕基的朋友 比莉·简·金启发
[28:33] one of the greatest tennis players of all time. 史上最优秀的网球选手之一
[28:37] You saw the women, the girls in sports, 当你看到女性 女孩运动时
[28:40] which of course, as a girl, I’m like, “That’s great.” 当然 作为女性 我会认为”这太棒了”
[28:43] Sparky was really a feminist. 史帕基是真正的女权主义者
[28:45] In the world of Peanuts, 在《花生漫画》的世界里
[28:46] Sparky always made sure that the girls were just as strong, 史帕基总是确保女孩与男孩一样强壮
[28:50] and often even stronger than the boys. 通常甚至更加强壮
[28:52] The comic strips really have mirrored our culture. 连环画毫无疑问映照了我们的文化
[28:55] And it just may be that Peppermint Patty 而且很可能薄荷·派蒂
[28:58] does represent a new trend among kids 代表了孩子中的新风尚
[29:01] to be more independent and to speak out. 个性更独立 更勇于发言
[29:03] “Here I come, fella! Stop me if you can!” “我来了 伙计 有本事就阻止我”
[29:41] Yeah! 棒
[29:45] Yes! 太好了
[29:53] Good game, Chuck. 比赛打得漂亮 查克
[29:54] But you looked a little distracted up here. 但你刚才看着有些分心
[29:57] I’m surprised your team’s manager didn’t pull you off the mound. 我很意外你的队伍经理还让你投球
[30:00] He is their manager, sir. 他就是经理 先生
[30:02] Are you okay, Charlie Brown? 你还好吗 查理·布朗
[30:04] It’s this homework assignment. 是因为家庭作业
[30:06] I have to figure out the meaning of my life. 我得搞清楚自己生命的意义
[30:09] Boy, Chuck, that is a tall order. 天呐 查克 那太难了
[30:12] I sure am glad our teacher didn’t give us any homework. 我真高兴我们的老师没给我们留作业
[30:15] We’ve had homework every day this week, sir. 我们这周每天都有作业 先生
[30:19] The meaning of life is 生命的意义是
[30:20] something people have always wondered about, 所有人都在思索的问题
[30:22] Charlie Brown. 查理·布朗
[30:23] My grandfather always said that our main purpose in life 我爷爷总说我们生活的主要意义
[30:26] is to give and receive love. 就是爱与被爱
[30:30] He also used to sigh a lot. 他也经常叹气
[30:34] I don’t know if anyone could ever love me. 我不知道是否有人会爱我
[30:36] I asked Lucy for help, 我之前找露西帮忙了
[30:38] but all she did was tell me what’s wrong with me. 但她只说了我的缺点
[30:41] Is there anything right with me? 我就没有优点吗
[30:43] Absolutely, Chuck. You’ve got plenty of good qualities. 当然有 查克 你有很多优秀品质
[30:47] I do? Like what, for example? 真的 比如什么 给我举个例子
[30:55] Well, you’re very kind. 你很善良
[31:00] And you’re generous. 你也很大方
[31:02] And don’t forget helpful. You’re super helpful, Chuck. 别忘了爱帮忙 你非常爱帮忙 查克
[31:07] Kind, generous and helpful. Thanks, guys! 善良 大方和爱帮忙 谢谢 小伙伴
[31:11] Hey, Lucy. Guess what? 露西 知道吗
[31:13] You were wrong. I’m kind, generous and helpful. 你错了 我善良 大方还爱帮忙
[31:17] Of course they would say that, Charlie Brown. 他们当然会这么说 查理·布朗
[31:19] You’re kind because your pitches were so easy to hit. 你善良是因为你的投球很容易击中
[31:22] You were generous to give them so many runs. 你大方是因为你给他们好多全垒打
[31:24] And you helped them win the game. 而且你帮助了他们赢得比赛
[31:28] You sound just like my grandfather, Charlie Brown. 你这气叹的就像我爷爷 查理·布朗
[31:34] Franklin Armstrong was one of the last major characters 富兰克林·阿姆斯特朗是最后一位加入
[31:37] to join the Peanuts Gang. 花生小分队的主要角色
[31:39] And when he arrived, he changed the comics forever. 而他的出现 彻底改变了漫画
[31:43] I was in eighth grade 我八年级时
[31:45] when Franklin made an appearance in Peanuts. 富兰克林在《花生漫画》中出场了
[31:49] And I remember thinking, “Wow.” Here was a Black character. 我记得自己想着 哇 这是个黑人角色
[31:52] Here was a Black kid. 这是个黑人小孩
[31:53] Here I am reading this comic strip, 我看着这个连环画
[31:55] and all of a sudden there’s a kid in there 突然里面出现了一个小孩
[31:56] that looks like me. 长得跟我一样
[31:58] It may not seem like a big deal today, but in 1968, 现在来看这或许没什么 但在1968年
[32:03] Black and white kids playing together 黑人白人小孩在漫画中
[32:05] in a comic strip was a huge deal. 一起玩耍是个大事件
[32:08] When he brought Franklin into the strip, it was 1968, 他在连环画中引入富兰克林的那年是1968年
[32:12] and the cities were burning 那时城市怒火中烧
[32:13] because of Dr.King being assassinated. 因为金博士刚被刺杀
[32:17] Dr. Martin Luther King, 马丁·路德·金博士
[32:18] the apostle of nonviolence in the civil rights movement, 民权运动中非暴力活动的倡导者
[32:21] has been shot to death in Memphis, Tennessee. 在田纳西州孟菲斯被枪杀身亡
[32:24] And a woman contacted Sparky. Her name was Harriet Glickman. 一位女士联系了史帕基 她叫哈莉特·格里克曼
[32:30] She said, “It’s time for you, 她说 “是时候了
[32:31] with this platform you have, Mr. Schulz, 用你的画板 舒尔茨先生
[32:34] to do something.” 来做点什么”
[32:36] She said, “I think you should add a Black child in Peanuts.” 她说”我觉得你该在《花生漫画》中画个黑人孩子”
[32:42] He’s like, “I can’t. 他回答 “我做不到
[32:43] I don’t know what it’s like to be a young Black child.” 我不知道黑人小孩的生活是怎样的”
[32:46] So Harriet Glickman asked 于是哈莉特·格里克曼
[32:48] her friends Kenneth Kelly and Monica Gunning, 让她的朋友肯尼斯·凯利和莫妮卡·冈宁
[32:50] who were Black, and also parents, to write to Schulz as well. 既是黑人 也是父母 也给舒尔茨写信
[32:53] 漫画是给所有人看的 为什么不在其中 加一个少数族裔的角色呢 您真挚的朋友 莫妮卡·冈宁
[32:55] Back then, there were almost no people of color in the comics, 那时 漫画中基本没有任何有色人种
[32:59] and Sparky realized what it might mean to all kids 史帕基意识到如果他能改变现状
[33:03] if he could help change that. 那对所有孩子意义重大
[33:05] He wanted to do something that had meaning, 他想做一些有意义的事
[33:08] that actually said something. 能代表立场的事
[33:10] You got the sense from him he was a very fair-minded person. 你会觉得他是个非常公平的人
[33:13] And, I mean, racial inequality is not fairness. 但种族不平等并不是公平
[33:17] I held off on Franklin for a long time 我把富兰克林的角色拖了很久
[33:19] because I simply felt I wasn’t capable of doing him properly. 因为我感觉自己无法画好他
[33:23] And I didn’t want to appear to be patronizing. 我也不想给人感觉自诩清高
[33:27] I tried to do it without fanfare. 我试着悄悄引入他
[33:29] The little incident when he did appear 他出现的小事件
[33:32] was two little boys meeting on a beach. 是两个小男孩在海滩上相遇
[33:34] And they discovered they both liked to make sandcastles. 他们发现两人都喜欢建沙堡
[33:37] It doesn’t matter that one is Black and one is white. 这不意味着他是黑人 他是白人
[33:40] “Now, there you are, Charlie Brown. “瞧瞧 查理·布朗
[33:42] There’s a real sandcastle!” 这才是真正的沙堡”
[33:45] You know, papers threatened to drop the strip. 报纸威胁说不再刊登他的连环画
[33:47] And he was like, “Fine, drop it.” And then they didn’t. 然后他说 “行 别登了” 但他们没有
[33:50] And then they were like, 然后他们妥协说
[33:51] “Well, just don’t show them in school together.” “那别画他们一起去上学”
[33:53] And of course, then it’s exactly what he did. 当然了 后来他就让他们一起上学了
[33:56] The interesting thing about Franklin was, 富兰克林的有趣之处在于
[33:58] you don’t remember his personality per se, 你不会记得他的性格如何
[34:01] as much as he seemed pretty serious. 但会记得他很严肃
[34:04] He was a serious kid that you almost got the feeling, again, 他是个严肃的小孩 你似乎会觉得
[34:08] looking back at it now as an adult, 如今用成人的角度回头看依然是
[34:11] you know, the burden, almost, 感觉他肩上有负担
[34:14] of being this Black kid in a white world, 作为一个在白人世界的黑人小孩
[34:16] even though it was a comic strip world, 尽管是在连环画世界里
[34:18] was weighing on him. 这份负担依然压着他
[34:20] He knew that everybody was kind of looking at him. 他知道所有人都多多少少注视着他
[34:40] Maybe that’s my purpose in life: feeding a dog. 也许这就是我生命的意义 喂狗
[34:49] I guess I can’t put it off any longer. 我想不能再拖了
[34:51] I better start writing. 我最好赶紧写作业
[35:24] Who am I? Who am I? 我是谁 我是谁
[35:31] This is hopeless. 这根本毫无进展
[35:33] Maybe I should get some fresh air. 也许我该去呼吸下新鲜空气
[35:47] One of the biggest things to ever happen 查理·布朗和他的小伙伴们
[35:49] to Charlie Brown and his friends was 遇见的大事件之一
[35:51] when they were first brought to life on TV 是当漫画被影视化上了电视
[35:54] with A Charlie Brown Christmas. 带来了《查理·布朗圣诞特辑》
[35:56] My mother timed the purchase of our first color TV 我母亲算好了我们买第一台有色电视的时间
[36:00] so that I could watch the Christmas special in color. 好让我在家里看上圣诞特辑
[36:03] That was a huge moment for me. 那对我来说是重要的一刻
[36:05] Every Christmas, we just all watch it together 每个圣诞 我们都会一起观看
[36:08] and drink hot cocoa, and it’s just really fun. 喝着热可可 其乐无穷
[36:11] I personally don’t celebrate Christmas. 我个人不庆祝圣诞节
[36:13] I’m a Jew. I hate Christmas. 我是犹太人 我讨厌圣诞节
[36:15] It means nothing to me. Christmas means nothing to me. 对我来说毫无意义 圣诞节对我来说一文不值
[36:18] But the Charlie Brown Christmas special… 但《查理·布朗圣诞特辑》
[36:20] I mean, does it get better than that? 还有比这更美妙的东西吗
[36:23] A Charlie Brown Christmas was a huge hit, 《查理·布朗圣诞特辑》大获成功
[36:26] and soon there was a Peanuts special for almost every holiday. 很快《花生漫画》特辑席卷了几乎所有节日
[36:29] I didn’t have traditional holidays when I was a kid. 我小时候不喜欢传统节日
[36:32] Like, I was probably traveling for work. 我很可能在旅途中 在工作
[36:35] And so to me, 所以于我而言
[36:37] those specials were like the marker 这些特辑就像是个记号
[36:39] I didn’t have in a traditional home of, 在我的原生家庭里所没有的
[36:41] “It’s this holiday. It’s this time of year.” “现在是这个节日 到了一年中这个时候了”
[36:44] I remember the Halloween special ran, 我记得万圣节特辑
[36:47] the Great Pumpkin special, 《南瓜大王特辑》
[36:49] and the ongoing joke, “What did you get?” 有个非常流行的笑话 “你收到了什么”
[36:51] “I got an apple.” “I got a candy bar.” Charlie Brown… “我收到了苹果””我收到了糖果棒” 而查理·布朗
[36:55] I got a rock. 我收到了石头
[36:58] All right. Let’s take it from the top again. 好 从头开始
[37:06] Five, four, three, two… All engines running. 五四三二…启动所有引擎
[37:11] The holiday specials helped make Peanuts so popular 节日特辑让《花生漫画》盛极一时
[37:14] that NASA named the Apollo 10 modules 宇航局把阿波罗10号飞船船舱
[37:17] after Charlie Brown and Snoopy. 命名为查理·布朗和史努比
[37:19] We are very flattered to be part of your whole program, 我们很荣幸能成为你们计划中的一部分
[37:23] and extremely grateful. 也非常感激
[37:24] I had no idea that all of 从前的我根本想不到
[37:26] these strange things were going to happen, 会发生这么多神奇的事情
[37:27] like Snoopy going to the moon. 比如史努比上月球
[37:30] Roger. We notice the resemblance there too. 收到 我们也在那看到了相似处
[37:34] Certainly one of the most moving experiences of my entire life. 毫无疑问是我这辈子最感动的时刻
[37:39] You have to be such an iconic part of the culture 你必须成为文化标志的重中之重
[37:42] for them to name a lunar lander after you. 才能让人以你的名字命名登月舱
[37:45] Do you know what I mean? Like, can you imagine being that famous? 懂我意思吗 你能想象变得那么著名吗
[37:47] Like, can you imagine? Like, that’s crazy. 你能想象吗 简直不可思议
[37:51] But while Charlie Brown and Snoopy were going to outer space, 但尽管查理·布朗和史努比去了外太空
[37:54] Sparky was living a quiet life. 史帕基还过着安静的生活
[37:57] He built a world around himself 他给自己搭建了一个世界
[37:58] that was filled with the things he had loved since he was a kid, 放满了他从小就喜爱的东西
[38:02] like a skating rink, 比如溜冰场
[38:04] and a baseball field. 和棒球场
[38:07] He didn’t work in a studio. It was a campus. It was Disneyesque. 他工作的地方不是工作室 而是校园 是个迪士尼
[38:10] This building was a café, this building had hockey. 这座建筑是咖啡厅 这里有冰球场
[38:15] I love my daily routine of 我喜欢自己的日常
[38:17] getting up and going down to the ice arena 起床后去溜冰场
[38:19] and having breakfast and going to the studio in the morning. 吃过早饭后去工作室
[38:22] When it comes right down to it, 说到底
[38:23] I’d rather sit and draw a funny picture than do anything else. 我最想做的事就是画有趣的漫画
[38:27] He’d get up in the morning, drive down the hill, 他早上起床 开车下山
[38:31] would park his car in the same place across the street. 停在街对面的老位置
[38:33] He had breakfast at the ice arena. 在溜冰场吃早饭
[38:35] An English muffin with grape jelly. 英国麦芬蛋糕和葡萄果冻
[38:38] And then he went into his office, sat at his desk and worked. 然后他去办公室 坐在桌旁工作
[38:42] He would literally go in his office 他真的是走进办公室
[38:44] and wait for the inspiration to hit. 等着灵感降临
[38:48] I never saw him not working, really. 我从没见过他不工作的时候
[38:50] Whenever we visited, he was always in his studio. 无论我们什么时候来 他总在工作室
[38:54] That’s what he did. He loved it. 他就待在那 而且他很喜欢
[38:56] That solitary part of his studio where he would sit and create. 他在工作室享受独处 坐着创作
[39:01] It takes a certain solitary type of personality 必须拥有喜欢独处的性格
[39:05] that can handle hours alone in the room, 才能忍受长时间一个人在屋里
[39:10] hours alone in your head. 长时间沉浸在头脑中
[39:12] Even as successful as he was, 尽管他功成名就
[39:16] I don’t know that he got the full depth of 我想他并不完全了解
[39:21] the love and devotion people had to him and those characters. 人们对他和那些角色喜爱程度
[39:36] Doesn’t looking at all these stars 看着满天繁星
[39:38] make you feel sort of insignificant, Charlie Brown? 难道不让你感觉渺小吗 查理·布朗
[39:42] I always feel insignificant, Linus. 我一直感觉渺小 莱纳斯
[39:48] How are you doing with the assignment? 你的作业怎么样了
[39:50] I haven’t written a single word. 一个字都没写
[39:53] Maybe I’m just a nobody. 或许我只是个无名之辈
[39:55] I don’t think you’re a nobody, Charlie Brown. 我不觉得你是无名之辈 查理·布朗
[39:58] Thanks, Linus. 谢谢 莱纳斯
[40:00] But what am I supposed to do? My essay is due tomorrow. 但我该怎么办 我的作文明天就要交了
[40:05] Well, when I’m feeling overwhelmed, 当我感觉不知所措时
[40:07] sometimes I find the answers by staring at the sky. 有时我会通过仰望星空寻找答案
[40:16] It’s not working, Linus. 不管用 莱纳斯
[40:18] What do you see? 你看到什么了
[40:20] A bunch of stars, I guess. 一堆星星吧
[40:22] But what does that have to do with my assignment? 但这跟我的作业有什么关系
[40:25] Well, in some ways, the stars are a lot like you. 从某种程度上来说 星星与你很像
[40:31] If you look closely, you’ll see that every star is different. 如果你仔细看 会发现每颗星星都不一样
[40:35] They each vary in color, size and how brightly they shine. 它们在颜色 大小以及明亮度上都各有不同
[40:40] But it’s those differences that create something beautiful. 但这些不同创造了美丽
[40:45] Just like us, Charlie Brown. 就像我们 查理·布朗
[40:47] Each of us is unique, 我们每个人都很独特
[40:48] but we’re part of something much greater than ourselves. 但我们也属于一个比自己更大的东西
[40:52] We each have a purpose, 我们每人都有目标
[40:53] even if it’s hard to know for sure what it is. 尽管很难确定那是什么
[40:56] And there’s joy to be found in the journey 但每天发觉目标的旅程
[40:58] of figuring it out each day. 都充满了欢乐
[41:00] Maybe for now, your purpose is just to be Charlie Brown. 也许现在 你的目标只是做查理·布朗
[41:08] Maybe you’re right, Linus. Well, I better get to work. 也许你说得对 莱纳斯 我该去写作业了
[41:14] I guess if there’s hope for Charlie Brown, 我猜如果查理·布朗还有希望
[41:16] there’s hope for all of us. 那我们就都有
[41:23] By 1980, 到了1980年
[41:24] Sparky had been drawing Peanuts 史帕基已经每天绘画
[41:26] practically every day for 30 years. 《花生漫画》将近三十年了
[41:30] That’s over 10,000 strips. 超过一万副连环画
[41:33] And in all that time, 在那段时间中
[41:34] he never took a vacation or missed a single deadline. 他从没休过假 或错过截稿日期
[41:38] You’re like a squirrel running in a cage day in and day out. 你就像在整日在笼子里跑进跑出的松鼠
[41:42] No vacations. 没有假期
[41:44] A comic strip is a completely unique form of entertainment. 连环画是非常独特的娱乐形式
[41:47] It lives with you day after day after day. 它日复一日和你在一起
[41:51] You gotta be a machine that way to write the same thing every day 你必须做个机器 才能每天写同样的西
[41:56] without repeating yourself. 却又不重复书写
[41:58] A lot of cartoonists would pencil the strip 很多漫画家会用铅笔打底
[42:01] and then have someone else ink it. 然后让其他人上墨
[42:04] But he always insisted on inking it himself. 但他总是坚持自己上墨
[42:07] He had this matter of pride that 他有一种骄傲
[42:09] no one ever touched the strip but him. 除了他别人不能碰他的连环画
[42:11] He did all the work himself. 他一人包揽了所有工作
[42:13] In July of 1981, Sparky started having chest pains. 1981年7月 史帕基开始出现胸痛
[42:18] He was rushed to the hospital for surgery on his heart. 并急忙送去医院做了心脏手术
[42:21] He was in the hospital. 他当时在医院
[42:23] He asked for a sheet of paper 要了一张纸
[42:24] just to see if he could draw a character. 只想看看他是否还能画角色
[42:26] He wanted to do that immediately 他在术后立即想试画
[42:28] to make sure that he could still draw. 确保自己依然能画画
[42:31] And he could, but it had changed. 而且他可以 但却改变了
[42:38] His hand got shaky, and his lines got shaky. 他的手变得颤抖 线条也跟着弯曲
[42:41] And you can see in the later strips, 你可以从后期的连环画中看出
[42:44] the edges of the lines are quite wiggly. 线条的边缘波浪起伏
[42:48] He would say, “Sometimes my hand shakes so much 他会说 “有时我的手抖得太厉害
[42:51] that I have to hold it up to draw.” 我必须扶着手才能画画”
[42:54] I remember watching him drawing, say, Charlie Brown, 我记得看着他画画 说 查理·布朗
[42:57] which is a fairly large circle, the head. 他的脑袋就是个大圆圈
[43:00] And his hands would shake, and he’d get so angry. 他的手开始颤抖 他就会生气
[43:03] But yet he said, “I can do rain.” Like, little slashes and lines, 但他却说 “我可以画雨” 就是斜线和直线
[43:07] like rain or grass. 比如雨或草
[43:11] He just said, “This is what it looks like now. 他只是说 “这就是现在的样子了
[43:13] This is still authentically my work.” 但依然是我的原创作品”
[43:15] The shaky line becomes his signature move. 弯曲的线条成了他的招牌
[43:21] Like, that is amazing. That is amazing. 太神奇了 妙不可言
[43:23] It would’ve harmed a lot of careers. 这可能会影响很多人职业
[43:25] But it took Peanuts to another level, 但却让《花生漫画》更上一层楼
[43:28] and actually made us feel more empathy 并让我们感受到更多共情
[43:31] for both him and his characters. 对他和他笔下的角色
[43:36] It tells you that he’s willing to put himself out there. 它告诉你他愿意冒险
[43:41] He didn’t stop. His ego didn’t say, 他没有停下 他的自尊心没有说
[43:43] “If I can’t draw perfectly, I’m not doing that.” No. “如果我画得不完美 我就不画了” 不是
[43:46] This was his being. This is how he communicated. 这就是他的为人 这就是他想告诉大家的
[43:49] This is how he lived. 这就是他的处世理念
[43:52] I like to think that I bring up some solutions now and then. 我希望认为自己时不时带来了些解决方法
[43:56] I suppose one of the solutions is, 我想其中一个就是
[43:59] as Charlie Brown, just to keep on trying. 作为查理·布朗 只需要不断努力
[44:04] He never gives up. And if anybody should give up, he should. 他从不放弃 如果有谁该放弃 那肯定是他
[44:20] Good morning, Charlie Brown. How did your essay writing go? 早上好 查理·布朗 你的作文怎么样了
[44:24] I was up all night, but I finished it. 我熬了一宿 但我写完了
[44:27] – Maybe I’ll even get an A. – That would be nice. -也许我甚至能拿A -那就太好了
[44:30] But life’s rewards often manifest themselves 但生活的奖励总用
[44:32] in unconventional ways. 不同寻常的方式出现
[44:35] I’m not sure what that means, Linus. 我不知道那是什么意思
[44:38] But if I get an A, that would certainly be unconventional. 但如果我能拿A 确实是不同寻常
[44:55] Our essays have been graded. 我们的作文已经批好了
[44:57] I wonder if I finally got an A. 不知我是否终于能拿A了
[45:03] I can’t take the suspense. 我受不了悬念了
[45:08] C minus? Good grief. C- 真是的
[45:11] I got an A. 我得了A
[45:13] The teacher complimented my penmanship and perfect margins. 老师表扬了我的字写得好 行间距也很均匀
[45:23] I can’t believe it, Linus. All that work for a C minus. 我不敢相信 莱纳斯 费了这么大劲只得了C-
[45:28] Cheer up, Charlie Brown. Grades aren’t a measure of one’s value. 开心点 查理·布朗 成绩不能衡量人的价值
[45:32] Anyway, a true work of art can only be judged over time. 总之 真正的艺术品只能由时间来评判
[45:37] Well, I guess that’s something to look forward to. 那还算值得期待吧
[45:44] “Sometimes I lie awake at night and I ask, ‘Why me?’ “有时我夜不能寐 一直自问 为什么是我”
[45:49] Then a voice answers, ‘Nothing personal, 然后听到一个声音 别介意
[45:51] your name just happened to come up.'” 只是你的名字刚好出现了”
[46:00] Just a few weeks ago, 就在几周前
[46:01] Charles Schulz announced his retirement from drawing 查尔斯·舒尔茨宣布了他将封山不再画画
[46:03] the Peanuts comic strip in order 《花生漫画》将停更
[46:04] to concentrate on treatment for colon cancer. 而他将专注治疗肠癌
[46:08] He was weak from chemo, 他因化疗而消瘦
[46:10] and he decided he was going to retire. 之后他决定退休
[46:14] I remember very clearly when he said, 我记得很清楚 他是这么说的
[46:17] “I can’t draw the strip anymore.” “我没法再画连环画了”
[46:19] He came in one day, 他有一天过来
[46:21] and we were talking about doing the last strip. 我们在商量最后一幅连环画
[46:24] And he was sitting a few feet away from me, 他坐在距离我几米的地方
[46:26] and he just looked at me and he sort of laughed, and he said, 然后他只是看着我 笑了笑 然后说道
[46:29] “I really drew some funny things.” “我真的画了不少有趣的东西”
[46:31] And you could just feel how sad he was 你能感受到他的悲伤
[46:35] that he knew he wasn’t gonna be able to draw it anymore. 他知道自己无法继续画画的那种无力感
[46:38] The last daily strip is going to be January 3rd, 最后一幅连环画预定在1月3日刊登
[46:41] the day this story is airing. 报纸出刊的那天
[46:43] Has it completely sunk in 你是否真实感觉到
[46:44] that you’re not gonna be doing this anymore? 自己永远不会再继续画漫画了
[46:48] It didn’t really sink in until 当时感觉并不真切
[46:51] I was writing a little kind of a 我在写一个算是
[46:55] “So long, friends” sort of thing. “后会无期 朋友们”这类的告别篇
[46:58] And then right at the end, 然后到了最后
[46:59] I wrote his name, my name. 我写了他的名字 我的名字
[47:04] And then it said– 最后一句是
[47:06] And I’ll probably start crying. 我可能会开始哭
[47:09] It said, well, 最后一句是
[47:10] 查理·布朗 史努比 莱纳斯 露西… 我永远无法忘记他们 查尔斯·舒尔茨
[47:12] that was Charlie Brown, Linus and so-and-so. 查理·布朗 莱纳斯和其他小伙伴
[47:15] And all of a sudden, I thought… 突然之间 我就想
[47:18] “You know, that poor, poor kid. “知道吗 那个可怜的孩子
[47:20] He never even got to kick the football.” 他都没踢到橄榄球”
[47:26] Sparky died on February 12th of the year 2000. 史帕基于2000年2月12日逝世
[47:31] That very same day, 在同一天
[47:32] his final Peanuts comic strip was published. 他最后的《花生漫画》出版了
[47:36] The day he died 他去世的那天
[47:37] 《花生漫画》 舒尔茨
[47:37] 致亲爱的朋友 我有幸画了查理·布朗和他的小伙伴们50年 完成了我童年时期的野心 很遗憾 我已无法维持每日一篇的速度绘画 我的家人也不希望《花生漫画》由他人接手 所以我宣布退休 我很荣幸多年来一直有忠诚的编辑 和漫画粉丝对我表达的支持和爱意 查理·布朗 史努比 莱纳斯 露西… 我永远无法忘记他们 查尔斯·舒尔茨
[47:38] was the day the last strip ran. 是最后一幅连环画发行的日子
[47:41] I think it says something about how deeply connected his soul was 我觉得这说明了他的灵魂与
[47:46] to the soul of these amazing characters that he came up with. 他画笔下那些非凡角色的灵魂紧紧相连
[47:49] I mean, he was those characters. 他就是那些角色
[47:52] It’s amazing. He dies doing the thing he loves. 令人称奇 他一直到去世都在做自己喜爱的事
[47:56] He was one person 他是一个普通人
[47:58] telling this really personal story every day. 每天讲述着非常私人的故事
[48:02] And I think the fans, they got that. They felt that. 而且我觉得粉丝们看懂了 他们感受到了
[48:07] These funny, memorable, wondrous comic strips. 这些有趣 难忘 妙趣横生的连环画
[48:11] And that you can really just love and cherish 而且你可以喜爱珍惜其中角色
[48:14] and take a lot of good life lessons from as well. 并从中学到很好的人生经验
[48:17] It’s about humanity at its most tender. 这是关于人性中最美好一面的故事
[48:21] It’s about humanity and its silliness. 讲述了人性和其傻里傻气
[48:24] It’s about humanity without cruelty. 展现了没有残忍的人性
[48:27] And I think we need that in our world today. 我认为在现今世界 我们很需要这点
[48:31] We may not agree with each other. 我们也许不同意彼此观点
[48:32] We may be a fussbudget like Lucy. 我们也许像露西一样大惊小怪
[48:35] We may be insecure like Charlie Brown. 我们也许像查理·布朗一样不安
[48:38] We may think our philosophy’s the most important, like Linus. 我们也许认为自己的人生哲学最重要 像莱纳斯
[48:42] But the reality is, we’re all in it together. 但事实是 我们同舟共济
[48:44] And the conversations those young children have 而且这些人类幼崽之间的对话
[48:47] resonate with all of us to our soul. 激荡着我们所有人的灵魂
[48:56] Twenty years after Charles Schulz drew 在查尔斯·舒尔茨画
[48:59] his last Peanuts strip, 最后一期连环画二十年后
[49:01] his work and the characters he created 他的作品和他创作的角色
[49:03] are still being celebrated around the world. 被全世界的人庆贺
[49:06] Like Tom Sawyer, Huck Finn, 比如汤姆·索耶 哈克·芬恩
[49:08] Peanuts is woven deep into the fabric of American pop culture. 《花生漫画》已经深深埋入了美国流行文化
[49:13] What resonates still is the human emotion of it. 其中描绘的人类情感依旧让大家共鸣
[49:17] That’s never gonna change. 这一点永远不会改变
[49:19] It’s iconic and it’s timeless, 它很经典 而且永不过时
[49:20] and that everybody around the world 世界上的所有人
[49:22] can identify with and love and cherish. 都能感同身受 喜爱并珍惜
[49:26] You know, my grandkids are gonna read Peanuts. 我的孙辈们也会看《花生漫画》
[49:29] It’s Charlie Brown. 这是查理·布朗
[49:30] Is there anything you’d 对于过去五十年
[49:31] like to say to the folks who have read Peanuts 一直看你《花生漫画》的读者
[49:33] for the last almost 50 years? 你有什么想说的吗
[49:35] It is… amazing 这…太令人惊喜了
[49:38] that they think that what I do was good. 大家喜爱我的作品
[49:43] I just did the best I could. 我只是尽力而为
[50:12] Where have you been, Chuck? Grab your skates. 你去哪了 查克 穿上你的溜冰鞋
[50:39] Nice to see you, Charlie Brown. 很高兴见到你 查理·布朗
[50:43] Hurry up, Charlie Brown. Grab on. 快来 查理·布朗 一起牵手
[50:53] There’s nothing quite like the first snowfall of the year. 没什么比每年的初雪更美妙了
[54:20] 谢谢你 史帕基 我们永远怀念你
2021年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Charlie Wilsons War(查理·威尔逊的战争)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman(查理必死)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme