英文名称:White Material
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | It’s the Boxer. | 是”拳王” |
[01:24] | He’s dead all right. | 他已经死了 |
[03:04] | Pull over! | 停下车 |
[04:19] | Can I get in? | 我能进来吗 |
[04:21] | – No room? – All full. | -没空了吗 -全满了 |
[04:29] | Climb up here. | 爬上来吧 |
[04:34] | I’ll stay here, thanks. | 我抓着这边就好了 谢谢 |
[05:40] | Driver, papers. | 司机 证件 |
[05:48] | – Where are you going? – Home. | -你们去哪 -回家 |
[05:50] | Where’s your home? | 你家在哪 |
[05:52] | The coffee plantation further down that way. | 那边的咖啡种植园 |
[05:56] | There used to be a roadblock here. Did you ever pay them? | 这里原来有拦路的匪徒 你给过他们钱吗 |
[06:00] | Yes, I think I did once. | 是的 我给过一次 |
[06:02] | How much? | 给了多少 |
[06:03] | I can’t remember. A hundred dollars. | 我记不清了 一百美元吧 |
[06:06] | To those thugs? | 全给了那些恶棍吗 |
[06:08] | No wonder they act above the law! | 难怪他们这么无法无天 |
[06:11] | I had to get through. Everyone pays. | 我必须要从这过 大家都给钱了 |
[06:15] | That’s what breeds corruption. | 这就是腐败的温床啊 |
[06:17] | Because of people like you, this country is filthy. | 就是因为你这种人 国家才变得肮脏不堪 |
[06:39] | Can I sit down, sir? | 我能坐这吗 先生 |
[08:53] | To those ensconced deep in the forest: | 那些躲藏在森林深处的人听好了 |
[08:56] | Wake up. Leave your hideouts. | 醒来吧 离开你们的藏身之所 |
[09:01] | Herbs to tone those flabby muscles… | 用草药把松散的肌肉变结实 |
[09:07] | and render you | 把自己变得 |
[09:09] | invisible… | 悄无声息 |
[09:11] | and invulnerable. | 所向披靡 |
[09:31] | Madame Vial! | 维亚尔女士 |
[09:35] | This is your last warning! | 这是最后的警告 |
[09:53] | Madame Vial! | 维亚尔女士 |
[09:55] | The French army is pulling out! We’re leaving! | 法国军队正在撤离 我们要走了 |
[09:59] | You’ll be completely cut off! | 再后面就没人来救你了 |
[10:02] | Think it over, Madame Vial! | 想想吧 维亚尔女士 |
[10:05] | Think of your family! | 想想你家人的安危 |
[10:11] | We’re pulling out! | 我们要撤了 |
[10:23] | You must leave immediately! | 你必须马上离开 |
[11:12] | Emergency Kits | 应急包 |
[11:16] | “These whites, these dirty whites. | “这些白人 这些下流的白人 |
[11:20] | They look down on us, | 他们蔑视我们 |
[11:23] | and we risk our lives for them. | 可我们还在为他们卖命 |
[11:25] | They’re a bunch of nouveaux riches, | 他们就是一帮暴发户 |
[11:28] | pretentious, arrogant, ignorant. | 自负 傲慢 无知 |
[11:32] | They don’t deserve this beautiful land. | 他们不配生存在这片美丽的土地上 |
[11:35] | They can’t even appreciate it!” | 他们甚至没资格欣赏它的美” |
[16:44] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[16:49] | – Where are you going? – No way to stay. | -你到底去哪 -我没地方待了 |
[16:52] | You can’t leave. We just started. | 你不能走 我们才开始呢 |
[16:55] | Let’s go back. | 回去吧 |
[16:56] | You know it too! You can’t stay. You heard it from above. | 你明明也知道 直升机上的人说了 |
[17:00] | Just listen! | 听我说 |
[17:02] | I just need one week. Five days or the crop will be ruined. | 再待一周就好了 要不然的话作物就全毁了 |
[17:06] | Five days is nothing. Things have been bad for months. | 五天不算什么 这糟糕的局势已经几个月了 |
[17:10] | Your foremen are leaving too. | 你们的工头也要走了 |
[17:12] | Ange and Maurice? I doubt it. | 安吉和莫瑞斯吗 不会吧 |
[17:14] | They are, and so are we. | 他们真的要走了 我们也一样 |
[17:17] | This is getting bad. | 情况越来越糟了 |
[17:18] | Let’s go, before trouble catches up with us. | 走吧 趁还没遇上麻烦之前 |
[17:24] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[17:28] | Stay here. Why are you leaving? | 待在这 你干嘛要走 |
[17:31] | Suffering and war everywhere! | 痛苦与战争无处不在 |
[17:34] | One week! | 只要一周 |
[17:56] | Ange! | 安吉 |
[19:05] | You can’t go, Maurice. What will we do? | 你不能走 莫瑞斯 你走了我们怎么办 |
[19:08] | We need a week. You saw the crops. | 我们需要一周时间 你也看到那些作物了 |
[19:11] | One week at the most. | 最多一周 |
[19:15] | Not even a week. | 甚至不到一周 |
[19:17] | All of a sudden you can’t stay? It’s too dangerous? | 怎么突然想走了 有那么危险吗 |
[19:22] | Actually, it might be less dangerous. | 这里说不定还安全些 |
[19:28] | We don’t have to be terrorized. We can fight back. | 有什么好怕的 我们能反抗 |
[19:32] | That copter didn’t come for fun. | 那直升机可不是开玩笑的 |
[19:35] | It came for you and your family, not for us. | 它是来找你跟你的家人的 不是我们 |
[19:41] | Andre is right. | 安德鲁是对的 |
[19:43] | Coffee’s coffee. Not worth dying for. | 咖啡再好也不过是咖啡 没必要为之送命 |
[19:49] | Where are your kids? | 你的孩子们呢 |
[19:51] | Out of harm’s way. | 远离危险 |
[19:54] | Out of harm’s way. Open your eyes! | 远离危险 睁开眼看看 |
[19:57] | You have a son. | 你有个儿子 |
[19:58] | Get him out of bed. | 把他从床上掀起来 |
[20:00] | Let him go pick. | 让他去收割 |
[20:02] | You have no right to criticize Manuel! | 你没权利评论曼纽尔 |
[20:04] | Get lost! Never come back again! | 滚吧 别再回来 |
[20:07] | Never! You hear me, Maurice? | 别回来了 听见了吗 莫瑞斯 |
[20:22] | Andre? | 安德鲁 |
[20:31] | Andre isn’t here. | 安德鲁不在这 |
[20:41] | Andre, Andre… | 安德鲁 安德鲁 |
[23:36] | I knew it. They can’t take you down. | 我知道 他们打不垮你的 |
[23:39] | Not you, not the Boxer. | 打不倒你 也打不倒”拳王” |
[24:03] | I always said… | 我总是说 |
[24:06] | if I could meet the Boxer | 要是我能见到”拳王” |
[24:08] | and fight for him… | 并且跟他干上一场 |
[24:11] | I’d ask God for nothing else. | 那这辈子我别无他求 |
[24:44] | Where is this from? | 哪来的 |
[24:47] | – Where? – The plantation down there. | -从哪弄到的 -种植园那边 |
[24:53] | It’s just white material. | 一帮白种渣滓 |
[25:16] | Get up, Manuel, please. I need you. | 起来 曼纽尔 好吗 我需要你帮忙 |
[26:06] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[26:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[26:22] | Waiting for my uncle. | 等我叔叔 |
[26:27] | Are you Jean Marie’s nephew? | 你是吉恩·马里的侄子吗 |
[26:32] | Does he know you’re here? | 他知道你在这吗 |
[26:36] | He’ll be glad to see me. | 他见到我会很高兴的 |
[26:43] | Are you thirsty? | 你渴吗 |
[26:46] | You want something to eat? | 要不要吃点什么 |
[27:29] | Lucie! | 露茜 |
[27:33] | – Where are you going? – To pick up Jose. | -你去哪 -去接约瑟 |
[27:36] | I’ll go. I need to hire workers. | 我去吧 反正我也要招工 |
[27:38] | I’ll get Jose after. | 我事情办完后就去接约瑟 |
[27:40] | – You don’t get it! – You let them scare you! | -你不懂 -你就这么让他们这么威胁你 |
[27:47] | – You take it. – This is ridiculous. | -拿着吧 -太荒谬了 |
[27:52] | Who opened the safe? | 谁开的保险柜 |
[27:54] | Why ask me? | 干嘛问我 |
[27:56] | Look, it’s a mess inside. | 看 里面简直是一团糟 |
[28:00] | Ask Andre. | 问问安德鲁 |
[28:03] | I don’t have the keys. | 我没有钥匙 |
[29:43] | Okay, man. | 准备好了 兄弟 |
[29:47] | Leaving? 120 00:30:10,909 –> 00:30:12,501 Just for the village. | 想走吗 去趟村子就回来 |
[29:51] | It’ll be $100. | 一百美元 |
[29:53] | You’re my son’s gym teacher. | 你是我儿子的体育老师 |
[29:55] | I’m Maria Vial. | 我是玛利亚·维亚尔 |
[29:57] | Never saw you before. $100, whether you go or not. | 从没见过你 一百美元 过不过都得交 |
[30:00] | Cut it out. It’s $10 if I go, zero if I don’t. | 想得美 过的话给十块钱了不起了 |
[30:04] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[30:12] | I know all of you. | 我都认识你们 |
[30:14] | Peter Nembo, Francois Joseph. Your father sells seeds. | 皮特·那波 佛朗西斯·约瑟夫 你父亲是卖种子的 |
[30:18] | Why bring his father into this? Pay and you get through. | 干嘛把他父亲扯进来 赶快交钱走人 |
[30:21] | Or else you die. | 不然就等死吧 |
[30:22] | If she doesn’t pay, | 要是她不交钱 |
[30:24] | I’ll waste her! | 我就废了她 |
[30:53] | Hello, Bernard. | 你好 伯纳德 |
[30:55] | Hello, Christine. | 你好 克莉丝汀 |
[30:58] | You have serious protection! | 你的保护措施真不错 |
[31:01] | I’m not so sure. It’s really not much. | 我不确定 这还不够 |
[31:09] | Mr. Vial’s medicine. I checked. It’s all there. | 这是维亚尔先生的药 我查过了 都在这 |
[31:13] | Except the oxygen. | 除了氧气罐 |
[31:15] | Andre will pick it up later. Got a pen? | 安德鲁会晚点来拿 有笔吗 |
[31:18] | Maria, we prefer cash now. Dollars. | 玛利亚 你还是给我们现金吧 美元 |
[31:23] | I see. | 知道了 |
[31:30] | Take this. | 拿去吧 |
[31:33] | Can you break these bills for me? | 能帮我把这些钱破开吗 |
[31:39] | Many things are to be found in Mama’s and Papa’s homes. | “爹妈”那里确实有东西值得发掘 |
[31:46] | But go about it gently. | 不过要耐得住性子 |
[31:48] | Everyone is entitled to his share. | 每个人都有自己应得的一份 |
[31:51] | And don’t ever forget: | 不要忘记 |
[31:54] | What fate has in store for us | 命运为我们准备的礼物 |
[31:58] | no one can take away. | 任何人都别想夺走 |
[32:00] | You should leave. | 快走吧 |
[32:02] | Beware of impostors, smooth talkers, and thieves. | 小心骗子 花言巧语的人和窃贼 |
[32:06] | As for the white material, the party’s over. | 至于白鬼子们 好日子结束了 |
[32:11] | No more cocktails on shaded verandas | 当我们淌着血汗辛勤劳作 |
[32:13] | while we sweat water and blood. | 你们却在荫台上享用鸡尾酒的日子不再有了 |
[32:18] | They’re getting out… | 白人们要滚蛋了 |
[32:20] | and they’re right to run scared. | 落荒而逃 |
[32:23] | Our rulers are already trembling, | 这些“统治者们”胆战心惊 |
[32:26] | their suitcases stuffed with booty | 当你受苦受饿的时候 |
[32:29] | they amassed while you starved. | 他们的箱子里却满载着战利品 |
[32:53] | Is your Daddy here? | 你爸爸在吗 |
[32:55] | Daddy’s not home. | 爸爸不在家 |
[33:41] | She’ll be stunned that you | 她要是知道你把种植园卖给我的事 |
[33:43] | tried to sell me the plantation. | 肯定会大吃一惊的 |
[33:46] | You’re betraying her. | 你是在背叛她 |
[33:51] | I’m protecting her from herself. | 我是不想她伤到自己 |
[33:55] | We no longer turn a profit. | 我们不再盈利了 |
[33:58] | No use getting massacred over some coffee. | 为了咖啡丢了性命不值得 |
[34:01] | The plantation isn’t worth a thing. | 种植园啥都不是 |
[34:07] | I’m glad to hear the plantation is worthless. | 我很高兴听到这一点 |
[34:10] | I keep you alive. | 我会保证你的生命安全的 |
[34:13] | Without me, you’d be rotting on the Garonne. | 没了我 你迟早得烂在加龙河上 |
[34:17] | Come on, don’t get carried away. | 得了吧 少扯淡了 |
[34:29] | Andre… | 安德鲁 |
[34:31] | it’s falling apart, beyond hope. | 如今局势分崩离兮 没什么希望 |
[34:35] | In six months it’ll be raining inside. | 六个月后必将爆发内乱 |
[34:38] | It was already too late when you built it. | 你修建园子的时候已经晚了 |
[34:42] | That’s when you should have left. | 那时你就该走了 |
[34:46] | At least with your wife and Jose. | 最起码跟你老婆和约瑟一起走 |
[34:49] | It’s a nice piece of land, | 这地方不错 |
[34:52] | but still… | 但是 |
[34:53] | if I add up everything you owe me, | 如果将你欠我的加起来 |
[34:56] | I should, first of all, seize the plantation, | 首先 我会拿下种植园 |
[35:00] | and second, | 然后 |
[35:02] | kick you out. | 把你踢出局 |
[35:06] | And you’d still owe me and the government. | 这样你仍欠着我和政府一屁股债 |
[35:16] | Enough. | 也罢 |
[35:19] | Get your father’s signature. | 签上你父亲的名字吧 |
[35:28] | Have your Fanta. | 喝口芬达吧 |
[35:31] | This is my Fanta. | 这是我的芬达 |
[35:35] | Is this what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[35:43] | Those are my men. | 这些都是我的人 |
[35:46] | They can take you to the border. | 他们能把你带到边境 |
[35:49] | Pay them cash. Keep it between us. | 记得给他们现金 不要到处说 |
[35:53] | Got any gas left? | 还有汽油吗 |
[35:56] | Yeah, a little. | 还有 一点点 |
[36:07] | Where do they come from? | 他们都哪来的 |
[36:11] | My personal militia. | 我的私人卫队 |
[36:15] | Your personal militia! Come on, spare me. | 你的私人卫队 得了吧 |
[36:19] | That’s how you plan to stop the rebels? | 这就是你制止叛军的妙招 |
[36:24] | – Everyone here? – Yes! | -全体都有 -到 |
[36:26] | – Anything to say? – Yes! | -有话说吗 -有 |
[36:28] | – What is it? – Knock down the rebels! | -是什么 -拿下叛军 |
[37:39] | I have work to be done, a harvest to finish. | 我要找人收割 |
[37:43] | Do you have any men to come work at my place? | 你这有工人吗 |
[37:49] | Wait here. | 在这儿等等 |
[37:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:42] | So it’s half up front, | 先付一半 |
[38:45] | the other half after. | 事成后再给另一半 |
[38:47] | Three meals a day… and cola nuts. | 一日三餐 外加可乐果 |
[39:32] | It’s quiet. We’ve never had trouble. | 很安静 我们从未遇上麻烦 |
[39:34] | And it’s just a few days. | 再说也只不过几天的事罢了 |
[39:36] | Shall we go? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[39:41] | take the boxer down | 干掉”拳王”! |
[39:47] | Why “Take down”? | 干嘛写”干掉” |
[39:49] | They say they killed him. It’s bad for us. | 那些人声称杀了他 这对我们不好 |
[39:52] | Now it will get even worse. | 现在情况更糟 |
[41:18] | Start running now. | 快跑吧 |
[41:20] | Things are getting dangerous. | 情况越来越危险了 |
[41:22] | Get going now. It’s bad. | 快跑吧 情况很坏 |
[41:24] | We can’t get caught between the army and the rebels. | 我们不能卷入政府军和叛军的斗争中 |
[41:30] | How can he judge the danger? | 他凭什么判断险情 |
[41:32] | If we start believing the radio… | 要是我们开始相信电台的话 |
[41:36] | After this job, I’m buying a motorbike and I’m off. | 这单做完后 我就去买辆摩托车走人 |
[41:44] | My daughter is sick. | 我女儿病了 |
[41:47] | She’s too young. | 她太年轻了 |
[41:49] | No choice but to stay. | 我除了留下没别的选 |
[41:53] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[41:55] | I don’t know. She’s in bed. | 我不知道 她只是卧床不起 |
[41:58] | She doesn’t move. | 她不动了 |
[42:01] | Did you try the clinic? | 你带她到诊所瞧过吗 |
[42:05] | It’s too late now. | 现在太迟了 |
[42:19] | I need to pick someone up. I’ll be right back. | 我得去接个人 马上回 |
[42:43] | Are you his mother? | 你是他妈吗 |
[42:45] | – His stepmother? – Not exactly. | -后妈 -不完全是 |
[42:49] | You have to tell me who you are. | 你得告诉我你是谁 |
[42:52] | I’m his father’s ex-wife. | 我是他父亲的前妻 |
[42:53] | Jose is my son’s half brother. | 约瑟是我儿子的同父异母的兄弟 |
[42:56] | Listen, I’m in a hurry. Can you go get him? | 听着 我有急事 你能帮我叫下他吗 |
[43:01] | Go yourself. | 自己去 |
[43:03] | I should go? | 可以吗 |
[43:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:10] | Jose, I’m taking you home. | 约瑟 我带你回家 |
[43:13] | Gather your belongings. | 把你的东西清好 |
[43:20] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[43:32] | Soon it will be empty here. | 这一会儿就没人了 |
[43:34] | Have many kids left already? | 很多孩子已经走了吗 |
[43:40] | Your mother wants you at home. | 你妈妈想让你待在家里 |
[43:43] | No one cares about the school. Why would they come here? | 没人关心学校 他们干嘛来这里 |
[43:47] | I don’t know, Jose. I really don’t. | 我不知道 约瑟 我真的不知道 |
[43:50] | I just hired some workers. | 我只是请了些工人 |
[43:52] | They’re in the truck. | 他们在卡车里 |
[43:55] | Will you help out too? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[43:57] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[44:00] | No problem… | 没问题 |
[44:03] | With you there’s never any problem. | 和你在一起永远没问题 |
[44:06] | You make it all seem easy. | 你的世界真简单 |
[44:14] | – Why are you here? – I came to pick up Jose. | -你来这干嘛 -我来接约瑟的 |
[44:17] | I didn’t know you’d be here. | 我真不知道你会来这 |
[44:19] | You had to hire workers. | 你得招工 |
[44:22] | Everyone left, even Ange and Maurice. There’s no one. | 大家都走了 安吉和莫瑞斯也是 没人了 |
[44:25] | And I found the gate open. | 我发现大门开了 |
[44:27] | Ange and Maurice are gone? Damn. | 安吉跟莫瑞斯也走了 该死 |
[44:30] | You don’t seem too upset. | 你倒不是很沮丧 |
[44:32] | I wonder if you already knew. | 你是不是已经知道了 |
[44:48] | Lucie said you could get gas. | 露茜说你能搞到汽油 |
[44:52] | That’s right. I’ll have some tomorrow. | 没错 明天我会有一些 |
[44:59] | – Your son? – Not him, but I have a son too. | -你儿子 -不是他 但我也有个儿子 |
[45:37] | Are you the boss? | 你是老板吗 |
[45:39] | Yes. I mean… in a way. | 是的 从某种程度上而言 |
[45:43] | Nothing’s mine, but I’m in charge. | 我什么都没有 但我什么都管 |
[45:46] | When it’s not yours, it’s just hot air. | 啥时候财产要是不归你了 那你算什么 |
[46:36] | You scared me. | 你吓着我了 |
[46:39] | I thought I’d die last night. | 我还以为自己昨晚死了 |
[46:42] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[46:46] | Tomorrow we’ll put you in Andre’s room. | 明天我们把你转移到安德鲁的房间去 |
[46:49] | It’s air-conditioned. | 有空调 |
[46:52] | Maria… | 玛利亚 |
[46:54] | I was born here. | 我生在这里 |
[46:57] | That old place of yours is my home. | 你的那个老地方是我的家 |
[47:00] | That’s where I feel best. | 那里才是我感觉最棒的地方 |
[47:04] | The plantation is yours. | 种植园是你的了 |
[47:06] | It’s all yours. | 全都是你的 |
[47:55] | See? I didn’t need it. | 我不需要这玩意儿 |
[47:58] | Did Manuel come and help? | 曼纽尔有来帮忙吗 |
[48:00] | Your Manuel? He’s a good kid. | 你们家曼纽尔吗 挺乖的 |
[48:02] | A little sluggish. | 有点懒散而已 |
[48:04] | A lousy picker. | 乱摘咖啡豆 |
[48:05] | Ripe or not, he doesn’t care. | 不管成熟了没有 |
[48:09] | Please don’t badmouth my son, Lucie. | 请别说我儿子的坏话 露茜 |
[48:14] | I don’t talk about yours. | 我没讲你儿子的坏话 |
[48:15] | You do the same, okay? | 你也别说我儿子 好吧 |
[48:17] | Mine is a different story. | 我儿子是另外一回事 |
[49:05] | Manuel, get up. How can you spend all day in bed? | 曼纽尔 起来 怎么能整天都躺床上 |
[49:08] | – Get up! – Lay off! | -起来 -炒了我吧 |
[49:11] | Watch your mouth! | 你怎么可以这样说话 |
[49:14] | I don’t know what to do. You disappoint me. | 我不知道该怎么办 你令我太失望了 |
[49:19] | School’s closed anyway. | 学校都停课了 |
[49:21] | Nothing interests you. You loaf around all day. | 你什么都不想做 整天虚度光阴 |
[49:24] | We can’t even talk. It’s like we don’t exist. | 连句话都说不上 就像我们不存在一样 |
[49:27] | No need to talk. I’m sick of this blah-blah. | 说什么说 最烦唠唠叨叨的 |
[49:31] | I’ll send you to France. You’ll see the difference. | 等我把你送回法国 你就知道差别 |
[49:36] | Move it, Manuel! Get up! | 动身 曼纽尔 起来 |
[49:41] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不明白发生了什么事 |
[49:44] | I can’t believe you’re my son. | 简直不敢相信你是我儿子 |
[49:46] | I feel like a total failure. | 我觉得自己很失败 |
[49:49] | If I met a woman with a son like you, I’d think… | 如果看到别的女人有像你这样儿子 我会想 |
[49:53] | “Lousy upbringing. What a waste.” | 怎么管教的 跟垃圾一样 |
[49:58] | Okay, I’ll get up. | 好吧 我起床 |
[50:02] | Leave so I can get dressed. Where’s the fire? | 你先出去 我穿衣服 哪里开火了 |
[50:04] | Losing a crop is worse than a fire. | 作物欠收比战火更糟糕 |
[50:08] | And letting yourself go | 还有放纵自己 |
[50:10] | is the vilest thing a boy can do. It’s loathsome. | 不是男子汉所为 令人讨厌 |
[50:15] | Come on, get up. | 来 起来 |
[50:16] | Okay, I’m coming. | 好了 正在起了 |
[50:18] | I’m coming. | 马上起 |
[51:11] | Why did you yell? | 你叫什么 |
[51:12] | I thought I saw something. | 我看到有人影 |
[51:30] | It’ll be fine, son. You’ll see. | 会好起来的 孩子 会有那么一天的 |
[51:32] | It’ll be fine. | 放心 |
[51:41] | Listen up, rascals, wherever you are. | 好好听着 小鬼们 无论你们在哪里 |
[51:44] | Listen to my words. | 听一下我的话 |
[51:48] | Fearless young rascals… | 天不怕地不怕的小鬼们 |
[51:51] | the Boxer is back. He’s in hiding. | 拳王已经回来了 但不知道藏哪 |
[51:57] | Go find him. | 找到他 |
[52:00] | Get out there and find him. | 去把他找出来 |
[52:49] | Go on, Manuel. Get dressed. | 去 曼纽尔 换衣服去 |
[52:56] | We need to crack down. He does nothing all day. | 该管管他 整天无所事事的 |
[52:59] | School’s out of the question now. | 学校是指望不上了 |
[53:01] | They’re all closed, and for good. | 都关闭了 谢天谢地 |
[53:04] | You know what I just saw? | 知道我刚刚看见什么吗 |
[53:06] | Two kids with a machete and a spear. | 两个小孩 拿着弯刀和长矛 |
[53:10] | I’ll tell Jean Marie tonight. | 我今晚找吉恩·马里谈一下 |
[53:13] | Where is Jean Marie? | 吉恩·马里在哪里 |
[53:15] | I’m sure he hasn’t left. | 我确定他还没走 |
[53:20] | Help me down? | 扶我一下 |
[53:24] | Those two kids were strange, threatening. | 那两个小孩很古怪 吓人 |
[53:28] | – I thought they’d… – What? | -我觉得他们想…-怎样 |
[53:30] | I don’t know. Attack Manuel. | 不知道 袭击曼纽尔 |
[53:35] | I’m going. | 我先走了 |
[53:41] | We won’t even be able to sell the coffee now. | 现在咖啡豆也卖不出去 |
[53:44] | You’re becoming defeatist. | 你现在怎么这么容易认输了 |
[53:46] | If we harvest it, its value will increase. | 只要收摘下来 就能增值 |
[53:49] | What if we all went back to France? | 我们都回法国怎么样 |
[53:52] | Why did you see the mayor? I saw your motorbike. | 你去找镇长干什么 我看见你的摩托车了 |
[53:55] | He’s formed a militia. | 他组织了一支民兵 |
[53:57] | I asked him for protection. | 我向他寻求保护 |
[53:59] | Why not tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[54:00] | Tell me these things first. | 先把事情告诉我 |
[54:02] | And you can’t take the money without telling me. | 你不能把钱拿走了又不告诉我 |
[55:01] | Yellow dog. | 黄毛狗 |
[56:43] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[57:40] | Yellow dog. | 黄毛狗 |
[58:55] | Manuel? | 曼纽尔 |
[58:58] | It came from here. Follow me! | 声音从这边来 跟我来 |
[59:22] | Look. | 看 |
[59:25] | We never check here. | 从没来这里检查过 |
[59:27] | It’s been like this for months. | 可能已经烂了好几个月了 |
[59:33] | – There are footprints right there. – Here? | -这里有脚印 -这里吗 |
[59:38] | Left by kids. | 小孩的脚印 |
[59:41] | It must be young shepherds… | 应该是那些放羊的小孩 |
[59:43] | who wanted to… | 还有谁会 |
[59:46] | run off with a sheep. | 逃跑也带着羊 |
[59:56] | Armed young shepherds. | 武装的小羊倌 |
[1:00:05] | It’s nothing. I hurt my foot. | 没事 只是伤了脚 |
[1:00:07] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[1:00:10] | Ride on the tractor with me. | 跟我上拖拉机 |
[1:00:12] | We’ll get the trailer. | 找辆拖车 |
[1:00:15] | We’ll manage. It’s nothing. | 我们能行 没事 |
[1:00:21] | Climb up. | 上去 |
[1:00:29] | Don’t stand there, Jose. | 别站在这里 约瑟 |
[1:00:34] | What did you do to your hair? | 你头发怎么搞的 |
[1:01:18] | Your father says happiness isn’t enough for me. | 你爸说我不会满足于简单的快乐 |
[1:01:25] | I have nowhere to go. I won’t give this up. | 我没地方可去了 我不会放弃的 |
[1:01:30] | You’re my son. I can’t let you drift away. | 你是我儿子 我不能让你离开我 |
[1:01:35] | You know I won’t let you go. | 我不会让你走的 |
[1:01:55] | Manuel? | 曼纽尔 |
[1:02:40] | From Sylvie S, for her parents and her sister-in-law: | 西尔维·S 给她父母及弟媳的信 |
[1:02:46] | “Leaving devil’s lair. Will send new address.” | “正逃离魔鬼的巢穴 会告知你们新地址” |
[1:03:23] | From Francois and Vincent N, for their sister, Elisabeth: | 佛朗西斯和文森·N 给妹妹伊丽莎白的信 |
[1:03:30] | “We’ll pry you from their filthy grip. | “我们会把你从邪恶的拘禁中救出来 |
[1:03:34] | Get ready. We’re on our way.” | 准备好了 我们正在赶来” |
[1:05:34] | Drop the rifle. What are you doing? | 放下枪 你要做什么 |
[1:05:38] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[1:05:40] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 |
[1:05:42] | Go away! Beat it, filthy dog! | 走开 妈的 脏狗 |
[1:05:44] | This isn’t your home. Your father sold it! | 这不是你家 你爸把房子卖了 |
[1:05:50] | Get lost, you little shit! | 疯了你 小混蛋 |
[1:05:54] | Get lost. | 疯了 |
[1:06:01] | You’re sick. | 有毛病 |
[1:06:08] | The patriots will kill you all! | 义军会把你们全都杀了 |
[1:06:11] | All of you! | 全部 |
[1:06:33] | Shut it off when it’s full. | 满了就关掉 |
[1:08:03] | – Is Manuel back? – Yes. | -曼纽尔回来了吗 -恩 |
[1:08:07] | What are you hiding? | 你在藏什么 |
[1:08:11] | Let go! | 放开我 |
[1:08:22] | You’re insane! | 你疯了 |
[1:08:24] | Totally insane! | 彻底疯了 |
[1:08:27] | You know what this means? You have any idea? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 你知道吗 |
[1:08:33] | We’ll all die. | 我们全都要死 |
[1:08:56] | Push it all to the center. | 推到中间来 |
[1:08:59] | Keep it out of the corners. | 别塞在角落里 |
[1:11:37] | Not a good sign. | 不是一个好兆头 |
[1:11:39] | The power goes out often. That’s why we have a generator. | 经常停电 所以我们有发电机 |
[1:11:46] | This always gets stuck. | 这玩意儿经常卡住 |
[1:11:55] | You crank this… | 你摇这里 |
[1:11:57] | Don’t worry. I’ll manage. | 行 我来弄 |
[1:12:06] | There’s not much gas left. | 没剩多少汽油了 |
[1:12:08] | We know everyone here. Getting gasoline won’t be hard. | 我们在这里认识很多人 搞点汽油应该不难 |
[1:12:13] | We’ve been rooted here for years. | 我们都在这边扎根很多年了 |
[1:12:16] | Here we go. | 好 开动 |
[1:13:50] | They’re dangerous, very dangerous, | 他们很危险 相当危险 |
[1:13:53] | because they’re hungry. | 因为他们很饥饿 |
[1:13:57] | I saw the army of child soldiers. | 我看见童子军了 |
[1:13:59] | Not just boys. Girls too. | 不仅有男孩 女孩也有 |
[1:14:02] | They’re orphans. They saw their parents killed. | 他们是孤儿 亲眼目睹父母被杀 |
[1:14:06] | Some have walked a hundred miles in search of the Boxer. | 有的还步行百里去找拳王 |
[1:14:11] | Why did you lie to me? Why? | 为什么你要骗我 为什么 |
[1:14:15] | Manuel never came home. | 曼纽尔根本没回家 |
[1:14:18] | He did something awful. | 他闯祸了 |
[1:14:21] | He hurt Elisabeth. | 他打伤了伊丽莎白 |
[1:14:22] | Did she say that? What a liar. | 她告诉你的吗 真是大话精 |
[1:14:26] | She ran off. | 她逃走了 |
[1:14:28] | She’s not a liar. | 她没说谎 |
[1:14:30] | He took my rifle. He’s gone crazy. | 他拿了我的枪 疯掉了 |
[1:14:32] | Shut up. I won’t discuss my son with anyone. | 闭嘴 我不想跟任何人谈论我儿子 |
[1:14:35] | The wires were cut. Do you know? | 电线被切断了 你知道吗 |
[1:14:40] | So I’m keeping the gas for the truck. | 我要给卡车存点汽油 |
[1:14:43] | To leave. | 准备逃离 |
[1:14:44] | Cherif will help us. | 切里夫会帮我们 |
[1:14:47] | In exchange for what? | 代价呢 |
[1:14:51] | He’s our friend. | 他是我们朋友 |
[1:15:12] | Manuel? | 曼纽尔 |
[1:15:28] | There’s everything you need. You can… | 里面已经准备好一切 |
[1:15:33] | You can cook. There are beds. | 可以做饭 有床 |
[1:15:36] | You’ll be safe here. | 这里很安全 |
[1:15:39] | That’s for us to decide. | 住了才知道 |
[1:15:41] | Here’s the flashlight. | 这有手电筒 |
[1:15:45] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:15:49] | The water pump’s over there. | 水泵在那边 |
[1:15:53] | There. Okay? | 就在那边 看到了吧 |
[1:16:13] | We have lots of old bones here. | 这里有不少老鬼 |
[1:16:18] | – You won’t abandon me? – I’ve always looked after you. | -你不会扔下我吧 -我会一直照顾着你 |
[1:16:25] | Sign here. | 在这里签个名 |
[1:16:28] | And here. | 还有这里 |
[1:16:31] | And the money? | 钱呢 |
[1:16:34] | What about it? | 什么钱 |
[1:16:39] | Who’s paying? | 谁付钱 |
[1:16:46] | Cherif’s very smart, you know. | 切里夫很聪明 |
[1:16:50] | Much smarter than you. | 比你聪明多了 |
[1:17:18] | You okay, Jean Marie? Everything okay? | 怎么了 吉恩·马里 还好吗 |
[1:17:21] | Fine. | 还好 |
[1:17:25] | Glad to hear it. | 那我就放心了 |
[1:17:33] | You won’t leave? | 你不会走吧 |
[1:17:38] | I’m too old to start all over. | 我年纪大 折腾不起了 |
[1:17:43] | I couldn’t get used to anywhere else either. | 我也不能适应其他的地方 |
[1:17:48] | For you, it’s not the same thing. | 我们情况不一样 |
[1:17:52] | Not at all. | 完全不一样 |
[1:17:54] | You don’t want anyone taking what you have. | 你只是不想让别人夺取你的东西 |
[1:18:00] | Maybe you’re right. | 可能是这样吧 |
[1:18:04] | I cooked some rice. | 我做了些米饭 |
[1:18:10] | Shall I turn on the generator? | 我可以开发电机吗 |
[1:18:13] | No. We need gasoline. | 不行 我们要节省汽油 |
[1:18:20] | I saw a relative of yours today. Your nephew. | 今天我看见了你侄子 |
[1:18:29] | He needs some time. | 他需要些时间 |
[1:18:41] | Have you seen Manuel around? | 有没有见到曼纽尔 |
[1:18:53] | Well, I’m going in. | 我要回屋里去了 |
[1:20:13] | Your son… | 你儿子 |
[1:20:15] | I can see he’s changed. | 看来他已经变了 |
[1:20:20] | It’s hard to get through to him. | 很难跟他沟通 |
[1:20:24] | He’s grown up. | 他长大了 |
[1:20:28] | It’s not just that. | 不仅如此 |
[1:20:32] | His mind runs all over the place. | 而且脑子里充满了奇怪的想法 |
[1:20:38] | He’s become a dog. | 像条狗一样 |
[1:20:43] | Insane? | 疯狗吗 |
[1:20:55] | You botched it with him. | 你把他毁了 |
[1:20:59] | You didn’t finish the job. | 你的事情还没完 |
[1:21:12] | You botched it with him… | 你把他毁了 |
[1:21:21] | Manuel? | 曼纽尔 |
[1:21:24] | You’re here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[1:21:26] | You’re wounded. | 你受伤了 |
[1:21:32] | What can we do? | 该怎么办 |
[1:21:34] | Give me that bottle of water. | 把那瓶水给我 |
[1:21:49] | It’s no longer safe here for someone like you. | 对你来说 这里已经不那么安全了 |
[1:21:52] | For someone like you either. | 你也一样 |
[1:22:00] | This is my son’s room. | 这是我儿子的房间 |
[1:22:14] | Why didn’t you leave with your son? | 你为什么不带你儿子一起走 |
[1:22:17] | I’m a good fighter too. | 我也是个好战士 |
[1:22:19] | How could I show courage in France? | 在法国让我如何施展勇气 |
[1:22:21] | It would be absurd, no rhyme or reason. | 那是个荒诞的地方 没有规则没有理由 |
[1:22:25] | I’d slack off, get too comfortable. | 我会松懈下来 生活太舒适 |
[1:22:33] | You’re burning up. | 你发烧了 |
[1:22:35] | I’ll get some medicine tomorrow. | 明天我去买点药 |
[1:24:24] | We now have the situation under control. | 现在形势得到控制 |
[1:24:28] | The rebels no longer control the area. | 这个地区叛军已经被击退 |
[1:24:32] | The northern sector has been purged, | 北部也已经扫过了 |
[1:24:35] | and we’ll continue to clean house. | 我们会逐户搜查 |
[1:24:39] | A reliable source has informed us | 据可靠的情报 |
[1:24:41] | that the rebel soldier, the Boxer, | 叛军首领 拳王 |
[1:24:45] | is hiding out amidst foreigners | 现藏匿于外国人家中 |
[1:24:49] | who rip us off and use our land | 这些外国人剥削我们劳动侵占我们国土 |
[1:24:52] | to grow mediocre coffee that we’d never drink. | 种植我们从来不喝的廉价咖啡 |
[1:24:57] | Their accomplices will be eliminated. | 他们的同党将被消灭 |
[1:25:00] | What good is money if you’re dead? | 你死了钱还留着有什么用 |
[1:25:02] | I paid in advance! | 我已经给你们预付了工资 |
[1:25:04] | Yes, but you bewitched us with your words. | 那是你妖言惑众 |
[1:25:06] | I hear you hide rebels. | 听说你窝藏了叛军 |
[1:25:08] | It’s not safe. We want our money. | 这里不安全 我们要工钱 |
[1:25:11] | – Plus a bonus. – I didn’t make you come. | -还有奖金 -我没逼你们来 |
[1:25:14] | We must finish! | 必须先把活干完 |
[1:25:15] | Give us our money! | 给钱 |
[1:25:17] | We want our money! | 我们想要回我们的钱 |
[1:25:22] | Hand it over! | 快给 |
[1:25:26] | – The money’s gone. – No way! | -钱没了 -没门 |
[1:25:29] | Look, the safe’s empty. | 看 保险箱空了 |
[1:25:32] | Someone stole all our money! | 有人偷走了我们的钱 |
[1:25:33] | Rotten luck! | 见鬼 |
[1:25:35] | Can’t you see? | 你们看看是不是真的没有 |
[1:25:39] | I’ll get more. Here’s 200. | 我再找些钱来 这里是两百块 |
[1:25:42] | Is that all? | 只有这么多了吗 |
[1:25:43] | – Give it to us! – You’ll have the rest tomorrow. | -给钱 -明天我把剩下的给你们 |
[1:25:47] | Take us home. We won’t wait any longer. | 放我们回家 不能再等了 |
[1:26:15] | Everyone out! Out! | 所有人下车 下车 |
[1:26:32] | Get out! | 下车 |
[1:26:35] | No money. We’re poor. | 没钱 我们很穷 |
[1:26:37] | Empty your pockets. | 把口袋里东西都交出来 |
[1:26:39] | Everything! | 全部 |
[1:26:43] | You can’t! We’re poor! | 你不能这样做 我们很穷 |
[1:26:47] | You’re crazy! You’re crazy! | 你们疯了 疯了 |
[1:27:14] | Christine! Bernard! | 克莉丝汀 伯纳德 |
[1:28:15] | Go away! He’s dead now! | 走开 他死了 |
[1:29:37] | I know where the Boxer is! | 我知道拳王在哪里 |
[1:29:39] | He’s at my place! | 就在我家 |
[1:29:42] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[1:29:50] | I know where the Boxer is! | 我知道拳王在哪里 |
[1:32:04] | This is where I get off. | 请让我下车 |
[1:32:07] | Driver, white lady wants to get off. | 司机 这个白人女人要下车 |
[1:32:11] | I’m not stopping here. | 我不能在这里停车 |
[1:32:13] | That’s where I’m going. Please pull over. | 我要在这里下车 停一下 |
[1:32:16] | I’m not stopping here. | 不停 |
[1:32:18] | It’s dangerous here now. | 这里很危险 |
[1:36:49] | Are you going that way? | 按原路返回吗 |
[1:36:51] | Are you heading back? | 会掉头回去吗 |
[1:36:54] | How long till you leave? | 下一趟车等多久 |
[1:36:57] | No? | 没车吗 |
[1:37:03] | I have to go home. Tell me how to get home! | 我要回家 告诉我怎么回家 |
[1:37:07] | – Where do you live? – The Vial coffee plantation. | -你住哪里 -维亚尔咖啡园 |
[1:37:10] | I know it. | 我知道那里 |
[1:37:12] | Marida. | 玛丽塔 |
[1:37:14] | – My son is there! – This way. | -我儿子在那里 -这边 |
[1:37:26] | Take her to the Vial plantation. | 载她去维亚尔咖啡园 |
[1:37:28] | – The old white guy’s place? – Yes. | -那个白人的老地盘吗 -是的 |
[1:37:31] | Can’t you take me? | 可以载我过去吗 |
[1:37:41] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[1:38:09] | Manuel took my motorbike and disappeared. | 曼纽尔把我的摩托车开走了就失踪了 |
[1:38:12] | Help me find him. He can’t cope. | 帮我找到他 外面那帮人他应付不来的 |
[1:38:16] | He’s defenseless without me. | 没我在 他根本不行 |
[1:38:22] | Extreme blondness brings bad luck. | 白肤金发会招惹麻烦 |
[1:38:26] | It cries out to be pillaged. | 众矢之的 |
[1:38:32] | Blue eyes are troublesome. | 蓝眼睛是大麻烦 |
[1:38:38] | This is his country. He was born here. | 他出生在这个国家 |
[1:38:41] | But it doesn’t like him. | 但是这里并不欢迎他 |
[1:38:49] | The Boxer is hiding at my place. | 拳王躲在我家里 |
[1:38:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:39:02] | Stop the car. I want to go home alone. | 在这停吧 我想一个人进去 |
[1:41:42] | For the fearless young rascals. For Marie | 献给勇敢的小鬼们 献给马里 |