Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

White House Down(惊天危机)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on White House Down(惊天危机)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:惊天危机
英文名称:White House Down
年代:2013

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:00] The vice president is scheduled to preside over a Senate vote today… 总统计划 今天主持参议院投票
[01:03] …on President Sawyer’s controversial Middle East peace plan. 关于有争议的中东和平计划
[01:07] Then tomorrow,the vote will go to Congress. 明天 去国会投票
[01:09] Republicans and Democrats… 共和党和民主党
[01:11] …have indicated they will vote along party lines… 表示他们会为政党一方投票
[01:14] …but some members have indicated that they may cross over. 但是一些成员表示他们可能会弃权
[01:44] Castle,this is Hummingbird. 城堡 我是蜂鸟
[01:45] We are inbound from Andy. We’re three minutes out. 我们从安德鲁斯起飞 三分钟后到达
[01:49] Carol. He wants to do the thing. 卡罗尔 他想做那件事
[01:52] – Really? – Really. -真的么 -是的
[01:54] Mr. President,it isn’t a good idea to deviate from the flight plan. 总统先生 临时改变飞行计划 可不是个好主意
[01:58] Pretty please,Carol? 求你了卡罗尔
[01:59] Leader of the free world saying “pretty please”? 自由世界的领导人都求你了
[02:02] That ought to count for something. 给点面子吧
[02:07] Captain Johns,we are going to deviate from Route Omaha. 约翰斯机长 我们要改变原定的奥马哈路线
[02:10] The president would like to do the thing. 总统想做那件事
[02:13] Copy that. Let’s give him the special tour. 收到 我们来次特别观光
[02:15] Dropping to 30 feet. 下降到三十英尺
[02:51] Do you know that Abraham Lincoln was the first U.S. president… 知道么 亚伯拉罕·林肯是第一位
[02:54] …who was in favour of women having the vote? 支持妇女参加投票的美国总统
[02:57] He wrote a paper on suffrage while he was still in the Illinois legislature. 他当伊利诺斯州议员时 就写过关于选举权的文章
[03:01] Yes,I did know that… 是的 我知道
[03:02] …because you tell me every time we do this. 每次来这儿你都会说一遍
[03:07] Castle,this is Hummingbird. We are short Foxtrot,one minute out. 城堡 我是蜂鸟 我们一分钟后达到
[03:11] – I need a go-no go. – Sky Sector 1,Castle Ground… -是否可以继续 -天空一号 城堡地面
[03:14] …all clear,three inbound. 允许 三机进入
[03:18] Castle Ground,Sky Sector 1,report. 城堡地面 天空一号 报告情况
[03:21] Hummingbird,this is Castle Ground. You are clear. 蜂鸟 我是城堡地面 你们安全
[03:23] Scanning sky south. 扫瞄南面天空
[03:26] Clear. 安全
[03:28] Clear. 安全
[03:30] Hummingbird,this is Castle Sky. 蜂鸟 我是城堡管制
[03:33] You are clear. 你们安全
[03:35] Hummingbird,this is Castle Keep. You are… Wait. Hold. 蜂鸟 我是城堡要塞 等等
[03:38] – Castle Ground,we are holding. – Air Command… -城堡地面 我们在等待 -指挥中心
[03:41] …switch to thermal. – Roger that. -调成热成像 -收到
[03:43] Switching to thermal. 调到热成像
[03:45] Confirm Sector 5,southeast quadrant clear. 第五区确认 东南安全
[03:52] Hummingbird,this is Castle Keep. You’re clear. 蜂鸟 我是城堡要塞 你们安全
[03:54] Copy that. 收到
[03:57] Breaking off for security sweep. Stand by. 解除编队做安全扫瞄 待命
[04:10] Hummingbird approaching. 蜂鸟 进场降落
[04:12] Castle Ground,all clear. 城堡地面 安全
[04:16] Be it ever so humble. 还是家里好
[04:24] Atten-hut! Escort! 全体立正 护卫
[04:28] Not a bad way to travel,is it? 这样还挺不错的 对吗
[04:30] Beats Dupont Circle,sir. 比作地铁好 先生
[04:35] What time does my wife get in? 我太太什么时候回来
[04:37] – Eighteen forty-five. – Wake me if civilisation ends. -十八点四十五 -我去睡会儿 有事情再叫醒我
[04:43] – Welcome home,sir. – Thank you. -欢迎回家 先生 -谢谢
[04:45] Hummingbird,you are released. 蜂鸟 可以撤了
[04:49] Tell me we don’t have the best job in the world. 告诉我 世界上还有比这更好的工作么
[04:55] I believe the number-one source of violence in our world is poverty. 所以我认为暴力的头号根源就是贫穷
[05:00] Now,we were poor in my neighbourhood. Sometimes we couldn’t even eat. 我以前住在贫民区 有时候饭都吃不上
[05:04] And my best friend Ricky,he had it worse than us. 我最好的朋友瑞奇 他家还要穷
[05:07] One day things got so desperate for Ricky… 有一天瑞奇走投无路了
[05:09] …he made a plan to rob the corner store. 他计划去抢劫街边的小店
[05:11] And I told my mother about it. You know what she did? 我把这事告诉我妈妈 知道她怎么做么
[05:14] She had him over,cooked him a full meal… 她把瑞奇请来 做了顿丰盛的饭
[05:17] …and told him that he could stay with us as long as he wanted. 告诉他想住我们家多久就住多久
[05:20] And it was then that I realised that if you feed a man… 也正是在那时 我才意识到 如果你给一个人
[05:23] you take away his propensity for violence. 你带走他的对于暴力的倾向
[05:25] Come on,we’re gonna be late. 快点 我们要迟到了
[05:28] Hey,hey,hey. 嘿 嘿 嘿
[05:29] No,no,no. That’s… No,that’s not… That’s not… 不不不 那不行 不行
[05:32] This is not happening right now. 你不能这么做
[05:34] Clyde,we’ve had this conversation. 克莱德 我不是跟你说了么
[05:36] My boss does not like squirrels. It’s a bird feeder. 我的老板不喜欢松鼠 这是喂鸟的
[05:40] Will you at least look at me when I’m talking to you? 我说话的时候你能不能看着我
[05:43] Look,man,I like squirrels personally,but you’re getting me in trouble. 听着 伙计 我自己很喜欢松鼠 可你这样 我会倒霉的
[05:47] Do you see this? 看见这个么
[05:50] You know what this is? 知道这是什么么
[05:51] Hey. We gonna need backup? 嘿 要呼叫支援么
[05:56] We’re working. Come on. 快点 该工作了
[05:58] – We have any more Robitussin? – Yes,sir. In the car. -还有咳嗽药水么 -是的 先生 在车里
[06:01] No,I’ll get it,it’s all right. Quiet night? 没关系 我自己来拿 今天挺太平啊
[06:03] We’re under attack by squirrels. 我们遭到松鼠的袭击
[06:05] They’re organised and they have the numbers. 他们有组织 而且数量比我们多
[06:07] Little stinkers trying to get into the feeder? 小捣蛋想偷喂鸟器里的食吗
[06:09] – Morning. – Hey,Roy. -早上好 -嘿 罗伊
[06:10] This isn’t the most glamorous job in the world. 我知道这不是世界上最好的工作
[06:13] Look,I appreciate it very much. 先生我已经很感激了
[06:15] – Yeah,we’ll be there in 10 minutes. – As leaders,we have a choice. -我们十分钟后就到 -或者我们可以做些什么
[06:19] We can sit back and let the same cycle of war… 我们可以坐下来让战争重演
[06:22] …continue in the Middle East or we can do something about it. 或者我们可以继续在中东做些事情
[06:25] You know how much money we’ve spent on the war since 2001? 你们知道从2001年起 我们在战争上的花费是多少么
[06:28] Over a trillion dollars. Could you imagine if you had… 超过一万亿美元 你能想像从里面拿出一小部分
[06:32] It’s gonna be a busy morning,boys. 今天早上会很忙
[06:34] …education,food,health care and infrastructure in the Middle East. 用在中东的教育 粮食 医疗 和基础设施上能起多大的作用
[06:39] Now,we’ve begun historic talks with the republic of Iran’s… 现在我们已经开启了
[06:42] …newly elected president,Al-Sharif… 和伊朗新当选的总统谢里夫的历史性对话
[06:44] …to build peace throughout his region. America can’t do this alone. 尝试在他管理的地区构建和平
[06:48] We need the full financial support of all of our allies. 我们需要完整的金融支持 以及所有我们的盟友
[06:51] But what we can do is take the first step. 但是我们可以先迈出第一步
[06:53] Therefore,I’m announcing today… 因此 我今天宣布
[06:55] …that all U.S. troops will be removed from the Middle East. 所有美国军队讲从中东撤出
[06:58] Let’s not repeat the same mistakes that we made in the past. 让我们不要再犯过去犯的那些错误
[07:01] And Lord knows,I’ve made some mistakes myself. 上帝知道 我自己也犯过一些错
[07:04] Instead,I ask you to stand with me today. 可是今天我请求你们支持我
[07:07] Sign this treaty. Let’s end this debilitating pattern of violence… 签署这份协议 让我们结束这种两败俱伤的暴力模式
[07:11] …and let’s show the world that the pen is truly mightier than the sword. 让世界看到 笔杆的威力大于武力
[07:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:16] President Sawyer delivered what can only be described as a historic speech… 索亚总统发表了历史性的演讲
[07:20] – …earlier today in Geneva. – Here. -在今天早些时候 -这
[07:22] – Let’s go live… – You changed your hair. -让我们生活在 -你换发型了
[07:26] Last week. 上周就换了
[07:28] I’m gonna be late tonight. 今天会晚回来
[07:30] I love you very much. 我很爱你
[07:41] Good morning,sir. 早上好 先生
[07:47] John,what do you think of the president’s proposal? 约翰 你对总统的提案怎么看
[07:50] I don’t know. It’s good to have less enemies,I guess. 不知道 先生 我想少点敌人总归是好事吧
[07:53] You’re a military man. You don’t think he’s putting us at risk? 你是军人 不觉得这会威胁国家安全吗
[07:56] That’s a little above my pay grade. If you feel that way… 我可想不出来 如果你那么觉得
[07:59] – …why didn’t you run against him? – No,no,no. -你当初干嘛不去竞选总统 -不 不 不
[08:01] That’s one job I never wanted. I like my office. 那工作我可不想干 我喜欢我的办公室
[08:04] I like my constituents. 我喜欢我的选民
[08:05] I like being a thorn in the side of the administration. 我还喜欢当政府的眼中钉
[08:08] But I think voters today want somebody cool. 不过也许选民想要个更酷的总统
[08:11] Oh,come on,Mr. Speaker,I think you’re pretty cool. 议长先生 我觉得你就很酷
[08:18] He went to bed at 8 and watched… 他8点睡觉
[08:20] The president has a call scheduled with the speaker at 9:30. 总统九点三十分要和议长通话
[08:23] – I should be there for that,shouldn’t I? – No.Sir. -我应该到场 对吗 -不 先生
[08:26] You have to be here in case of a deadlock… 你要待在这以防出现僵局
[08:28] Hey,I’m gonna see you later. 嘿 一会见
[08:30] …With the red tie for that. 选一个红色领带
[08:32] – Jenna? – Absolutely,Mr. Vice President. -詹娜 -当然 副总统先生
[08:34] Red tie’s the way to go. 红色领带合适
[08:36] Jenna. Jenna. Did you get me in? 詹娜 你帮我安排了么
[08:40] – What do I get if I did? – What do you want? -我能有什么好处 -你想要什么
[08:42] Dinner. Candlelight. 晚饭 烛光晚餐
[08:43] And a promise that you will try to get to second base. 另外你还得保证要想办法上到二垒
[08:47] Done. 成交
[08:49] You’re meeting with Carol Finnerty,deputy special agent… 去找特工副主管卡罗尔·芬纳蒂
[08:52] …in charge of the president’s Secret Service. 她是负责总统特勤保卫的
[08:54] – I need a favour. – This is a favour. -我想请你帮个忙 -这不就是吗
[08:56] I need another favour. I need a pass for my daughter. 我想请你再帮个忙 给我女儿弄张通行证
[08:59] – John… – You don’t understand. -约翰 -这个 我知道
[09:01] She’s a freak for this kind of stuff,so if I get her in,I’m Dad of the Year. 她对白宫非常着迷 如果能带她进去 她会觉得我是个好爸爸
[09:05] I will owe you so much more than just candlelight dinner. 你要是帮我 那回报可不只是烛光晚餐了
[09:09] – I’ll make a call. – Perfect. Thank you. You’re the best. -我找人安排 -太好了 谢谢 你真好
[09:42] …a truly historic handshake. 这是历史的一次握手
[09:45] What President Sawyer is proposing to Iranian president Al-Sharif… 索亚总统向伊朗总统谢里夫表示
[09:48] …is withdrawing all American troops across the entire Middle East… 所有美国驻扎在中东的军队将撤回
[09:52] …and for that he’ll ask his G8 partners for help. 为此他将求助八国集团成员
[09:55] It’s all about money,and who won’t like this deal… 这个计划的实习完全要靠钱 最讨厌这个计划的莫过于
[09:57] …are American companies who do business with the American military. 那些和美军做生意的美国公司了
[10:01] Wanna grab the door? Em. 你能去开门吗
[10:04] I’ll get it. 我自己去吧
[10:08] – Hey. – You’re late. -嘿 -你迟到了
[10:09] – She thought you weren’t coming. – Why wouldn’t I be coming? -她以为你不来了 -我怎么会不来呢
[10:14] Hey,you,little face. Come on,get your stuff. Let’s go,baby. 嘿 你 小宝贝 拿上东西 我们走
[10:20] – Bye,Mommy. I love you. – I love you too,sweetie. -再见 妈妈 我爱你 -我也爱你 宝贝
[10:24] What’s up…? 怎么了
[10:28] I literally just walked in the door. What did I do? 我才刚进门 哪儿惹着她了
[10:30] You missed her talent show. 你忘了去看她的才艺表演
[10:32] No,I didn’t miss it. That’s,like,next Thursday. 没有 我没忘 表演不是在下周四么
[10:35] No,it was last Thursday. 不 是上周四
[10:38] It was on the school calendar. 校历上都标了
[10:42] What did she do? 她表演什么
[10:43] She was a flag twirler. 她是一个旗手
[10:47] That’s a talent? 那也算才艺
[10:49] She practised for like six weeks,John. She thought you were gonna be there. 她为了那表演练了六个星期 她以为你一定会去看
[10:53] It would’ve been really nice to have a bit of a reminder. 你怎么就没提醒我一下呢
[10:56] – Come on,I’m not your secretary,John. – I’m not asking you to be my secretary. -得了 我不是你秘书 -我没叫你当我秘书
[11:00] Look,I’m just… I’m trying. 听着 我在 我在努力
[11:02] I’m trying really hard to be in her life. 我想参与到她的生活中
[11:04] It’s a little late for that,wouldn’t you say? 你不觉得有点晚么
[11:11] Have a good day. 祝你愉快
[11:15] Are you mad at me? 你在生我气么
[11:18] Just tell me. 说出来
[11:19] Will you be on that all day long? 你要听一整天么
[11:27] “Yes.” Well,that sucks,because,you know,I thought you would… 是的 真是太糟了 因为 我还以为你
[11:32] – …want this,but… – Lame. -想要这个呢 -少来
[11:35] You don’t even know what it is. 你都没打开看
[11:38] Do you really think a bribe’s gonna work? 你以为贿赂我能管用吗
[11:41] Yeah. I’m hoping so. 是啊 希望如此
[11:43] – We’re both adults here,John. – Speak for yourself,okay? -成熟一点吧 约翰 -这话对你自己说吧 好吗
[11:46] Can you please just open it? 你能不能打开它
[11:49] – For me? – What is it? -为了我 -里面是什么
[11:51] It’s a pony,baby. I don’t… Come on,for me,please just… 是匹小马 打开吧 就当为了我
[12:01] These are White House passes. 是白宫的通行证
[12:04] Yeah. That might mean we’re going to the White House. 对 这样我们就能去白宫了
[12:07] And that your dad here has a job interview… 你爸爸这次要去参加
[12:09] …with the Secret Service. 特勤局的面试
[12:12] This is really cool,John. 这太酷了 约翰
[12:16] – You’re just gonna stick with “John”? – Yeah. -你要一直喊我”约翰”么 -是的
[12:21] Now The Roger Skinner Show,today live from the White House. 罗杰·斯金纳秀 今天从白宫现场直播
[12:24] Hi,folks. President Sawyer is one of those academics… 朋友们 索亚总统
[12:27] …who never served a day in his life… 是个从来没有当过兵的学院派
[12:29] …and now he wants to tell the military how to run things? 而现在他居然想要指挥军队了
[12:32] He’s going to make peace with Iran because he has friends there now? 他要和伊朗和平共处 因为他在那有朋友了吗
[12:36] Come on. 进来
[12:37] Sir,I have the first lady for you. 先生 第一夫人来电话
[12:39] Remind me again why we let these guys broadcast from our lawn. 我们干吗允许他们在我的草坪上做节目
[12:42] – Freedom of the press. – You know what? -因为新闻自由 -你知道么
[12:44] I knew it was something. 我就知道有原因
[12:47] Hey,babe. How are the French taking it? 宝贝儿 法国人反应怎样
[12:49] The treaty’s gonna be a tough sell here. 他们很难接受这个协议
[12:52] – How’s it going there? – Raphelson is the key. -你那怎么样 -拉佛森是关键
[12:54] We lose him,then we lose that Southern voting bloc. 如果他反对 我们会失去南部的选民
[12:58] If this goes down,you’re looking at a one-term president. 如果这次失败 我就别想连任了
[13:01] I know two people who wouldn’t have a problem with that. 我知道两个人很希望这样
[13:04] Do you still have that watch I gave you? 我给你的那块表还在吗
[13:06] Yes,Miss First Lady. It’s in my pocket next to my heart. 当然在 第一夫人 在我口袋紧贴心脏
[13:09] You know,Mary Todd gave it to Lincoln… 玛丽·托德送这块表给林肯
[13:11] …to remind him he only had so much time to do good things… 是为了提醒他任期有限
[13:14] – …while he was in that chair. – I hear you. -得抓紧时间做好事 -我明白
[13:16] Well,kiss Amber for me,okay? 好了 代我吻安布尔
[13:19] I love you ladies. Miss you. 我爱你们 想你们
[13:21] – I gotta go back to being president. – I love you too. -我得回去当总统了 -我也爱你
[13:27] Did you know that 1.5 million people visit the White House every year? 知道么 每年有一百五十万人参观白宫
[13:31] No,I did not know that. 不 这我倒不知道
[13:34] Look,I’m sorry. 听着 对不起
[13:35] I’m sorry that I didn’t make it to your talent show. 我很抱歉 没去看你的才艺表演
[13:39] I’m not. 我没事
[13:42] Seriously. 我说真的
[13:43] Did you know the White House used to be called the Presidential Palace? 你知道白宫曾经被称为总统宫吗
[13:47] Look,I need you to hear me right now. Look at me. 听着 我要你听我说 看着我
[13:51] I really wished I was there. 我真的很想去看你表演
[13:54] No,you don’t. 不 你不想
[13:56] All I… All I did was twirl a flag. It was stupid. 我只不过是挥挥旗子 傻死了
[14:01] You know that you don’t have to do that with me,right? 你不用在我面前隐藏你的想法什么
[14:04] – What? – Have thick skin. You’re 11. -什么 -别厚脸皮 你才十一岁
[14:13] – Good morning. – Good morning,sir. -早上好 -早上好 先生
[14:14] – How are you? – Fine,thank you. Yourself? -你好吗 -很好 谢谢 你呢
[14:16] – Good. – Photo IDs,please. -很好 -请出示证件
[14:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:23] – What are you guys looking for? – Explosives. -你们在找什么 -爆炸物
[14:28] This is awesome. 真是太酷了
[14:30] Park up on the left,go into the East Lobby. 好了 到左边停车 然后去东厅
[14:32] Have a good one. 过的愉快
[14:38] Did you know that the president travels in an 18-ton military-armoured… 知道吗 总统的座驾是辆18吨重
[14:42] …modified Cadillac CTS built to withstand gas… 经过装甲改装的凯迪拉克CTS 能抵挡毒气
[14:44] …chemical and missile attacks? 化学武器 还有导弹袭击
[14:48] – That’s on the Internet? – Wikipedia. -你在网上看到的么 -维基百科
[14:51] – Capitol Police,off-duty. – Have to check your weapon. -国会警察 不在班 -我们要检查武器
[14:54] All right. 好的
[15:06] Check her good. 检查她
[15:11] – Hey,Tom. – Hey,buddy. -嘿 汤姆 -嘿 伙计
[15:19] So how is your blog coming along? 你的博客弄得怎样
[15:22] Nobody says “blog” anymore,John. 现在已经没人说博客了 约翰
[15:25] What do you mean,they don’t say “blog”? 你说他们不说博客什么意思
[15:27] – I just learned “blog.” – Hi. Hi. -我才刚学会说这词 -嗨 嗨
[15:28] Just for 20 seconds,act like you don’t hate me. 只要20秒装作不讨厌我的样子
[15:31] – I’m Carol Finnerty. – Hi. John. -我是卡罗尔·芬纳蒂 -嗨 约翰
[15:34] – Carol? – Cale. -卡罗尔 -凯尔
[15:36] Oh,my God. Carol Wilkes. 哦 我的天哪 卡罗尔·威尔克斯
[15:38] Actually,I’m Carol Finnerty now. 现在我叫卡罗尔·芬纳蒂了
[15:40] You’re Deputy Special Agent Finnerty? 你是特工副主管
[15:43] Oh,you’re Jenna’s favour. 你是詹娜推荐的那个人
[15:48] This is Emily. This is Em,my daughter. 这是我埃米莉 这是额 我女儿
[15:51] My father is a very special man. 我爸爸是一个很特别的人
[15:55] It’s nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[15:57] I paid her to say that. 我贿赂她让她这么说的
[16:00] – Let’s get started. – Okay. -我们开始吧 -好的
[16:04] I don’t know. Just… 我不知道 真是
[16:09] Sorry,I gotta ask. 对不起 我要问下
[16:11] You didn’t marry Jim Finnerty from Sigma Chi,did you? 你不会嫁给联谊会的吉姆·芬纳蒂了吧
[16:14] – That guy was… – An asshole. Yes,he was. -那家伙是个 -混蛋 对 没错
[16:16] This is my colleague,Special Agent Todd. 这是我的同事 托德特工
[16:18] Standard Secret Service protocol requires… 特勤标准协议规定凡是面试
[16:21] …a two-agent review for every interview. You’re not to look at Agent Todd. 都要有两名特工参与评估 你不要看特工托德
[16:25] – I’m sorry,I just looked at him. – You’re only to look at me. -对不起 我刚看了他 -你只要看着我
[16:29] So we just… Okay. 那我们就 好吧
[16:32] The subject is John Cale. 面试对象是约翰·凯尔
[16:35] Born 1980,grew up in the District of Columbia… 1980年出生 在哥伦比亚特区长大
[16:39] …graduated Hill High in 1999. 1999毕业于希尔高中 看上去
[16:41] Looks like you’ve bounced from job to job. 看上去好像 你跳了不少槽啊
[16:44] Mechanic,limo driver,construction. 机修工 客车司机 建筑工
[16:47] Is my credit score in there? 里面有我的信用评分么
[16:48] Yes,and you should be ashamed of yourself. 有 你真应该为自己感到羞耻
[16:52] It’s a recession,okay? 经济不景气 好吗
[16:53] Married Melanie Schopp in 2002… 你在2002年与梅勒妮·舍普结婚
[16:56] …and had a child six months later. 六个月后有了一个孩子
[16:59] Filed for divorce in 2005. 2005年申请离婚
[17:03] So you did three tours in Afghanistan… 你服役期间三次被派往阿富汗
[17:06] …and you were wounded in the Kunar province. 在库纳尔省受过伤
[17:08] – Yes,ma’am. – You received a Silver Star… -是的 长官 -你因为把道森下士从一辆燃烧的
[17:10] …for pulling a Corporal Dawson from a burning Humvee? 军车里救出来被授予银星勋章
[17:13] There was an IED attack. 是简易爆炸装置袭击
[17:16] Humvee flipped,we were taking fire,so I grabbed him. 车翻了 敌人向我们射击 我把他拉出来
[17:19] – Why? – I was a little concerned… -为什么 -我担心
[17:21] …that he was getting a little too warm in there. 他待在车里可能会太热
[17:24] It’s funny to me,you still think glib is the way to go here. 你觉得靠油嘴滑舌就能通过面试吗
[17:28] Corporal Dawson is the nephew of the speaker of the house… 道森下士是众议院议长的侄子
[17:31] …and when you were discharged a year ago… 一年前你从军队退役
[17:33] …he got you a job with the Capitol Police. 他帮你在国会警察局找了份工作
[17:35] Actually,on his protection detail. 确切地说是负责议长的安全保卫
[17:40] If Special Agent Todd keeps making those sounds… 如果托德特工继续发出这种声音
[17:42] – …I’m gonna start looking at him. – Will you give us a second,please,Ryan? -我就要开始看他了 -能让我们单独待会儿吗 莱恩
[17:50] John,why do you want to be in the Secret Service? 约翰 你为什么想进特勤局
[17:55] I can’t think of a more important job than protecting the president. 我认为没什么工作比保护总统更重要了吧
[17:59] Okay,this job requires a university degree. 好吧 这份工作要求有大学学历
[18:01] You dropped out of GW after our first semester there. 你在乔治·华盛顿大学读了一学期就辍学了
[18:04] – You don’t finish things. – Check the file,Carol. -你总是半途而废 -看看我的简历 卡罗尔
[18:08] Two years in college night school. 我后来读了两年夜大
[18:11] A certificate of graduation should be in there. 里面应该有夜大的毕业证
[18:14] Great. 很好
[18:16] Yeah,John,you barely maintained a C average. 约翰 你的平均成绩基本上都是C
[18:20] I’m sorry,I didn’t have our little study sessions… 对不起 上夜大的时候
[18:23] …like we used to back in the day,did I? 我没像以前那样参加学习小组
[18:25] Evaluations from your senior officers: 上级军官对你的评价
[18:27] “Cale frequently does not complete his field reports on time.” 凯尔中士经常未能准时提交战斗报告
[18:30] Nothing to do with protecting someone. 这和能不能保护人没关系
[18:32] “Sergeant Cale demonstrates a lack of respect for authority.” 凯尔中士表现出对权威缺乏尊重
[18:35] “Sergeant Cale has raw potential but seems determined not to realise it.” 凯尔中士有很大的潜力 可他似乎并不想发挥出来
[18:39] You can keep reading that. That is not me anymore. 你念下去好了 可这不是我 我已经变了
[18:42] I’m not the kid you used to know in college. 不是你在大学里认识的那个傻小子了
[18:44] I’ve buttoned up every single thing that I have to to qualify for this job. 我符合这份工作的所有要求
[18:48] I have 10 times more experience than any Ivy League kid. 我的经验要比那些 刚从名牌大学里毕业的小屁孩 丰富十倍
[18:51] It’s not just about experience. I would need to depend on you every day. 我们看重的不只有经验 我们要的是值得信赖的 可靠的人
[18:55] What do you want me to do? 你想让我怎么做
[18:57] I’ll start at the… I’ll start at the bottom. 我可以从最底层做起
[19:01] Just give me a chance. 给我一个机会吧
[19:08] I’m sorry. 对不起
[19:16] Did you get the job? 你被录取了么
[19:22] – Yeah,I think I got a shot. – Really? -是的 我觉得机会很大 -真的么
[19:25] You know how it is. 你知道么
[19:27] They gotta go talk amongst themselves and… 他们还要讨论我的优势
[19:30] These… Look,these things,they can be really political. 那些 听着 那些 那些很官僚化的东西
[20:09] Good morning. Light day at the White House today. 早上好 今天白宫的日程比较轻松
[20:12] Eagle will remain on the 18 acres. 老鹰会待在十八英里外
[20:15] He has phone calls to the congressional leadership. 他会和国会议长通电话
[20:17] First lady is back tonight? 第一夫人今晚回来吗
[20:19] Empress is wheels down at 1845. 皇后会在十八点四十五分降落
[20:21] They’re supposed to have dinner at the residence,but you know how they are. 他们应该会在寓所举行私人晚宴 不过你知道他们的
[20:25] So we should have an advance on Obelisk,Marcel’s,the usual. 所以我们得先派人去方尖碑餐厅 马赛尔餐厅 平时去的那几家
[20:29] – What if she wants sushi? – No,no,she’s off sushi. -万一她想吃寿司呢 -不 她不会吃寿司
[20:32] Remember she had that thing on the Japan trip? 还记得上次去日本时的事吗
[20:34] – Carol,how are you still awake? – Caffeine and patriotism,sir. -卡罗尔 你怎么还这么精神 -咖啡加上一颗爱国心 先生
[20:38] – Threat matrix? – Well… -威胁名单 -好吧
[20:40] …threats against POTUS have quadrupled since the G8 speech. 自从八国集团演讲后 总统受到的威胁翻了四倍
[20:43] PID is keeping an eye on a guy in Buffalo they’re worried about. 威胁评估部门正在秘密监控 水牛城的一名可疑男子
[20:46] – Visitors today? – Just the AV guys again. -外来人员呢 -就是装视听设备的
[20:48] DC Sonic,they’re replacing the surround system in the theatre. DC索尼克公司的 来更换电影院的环绕声系统
[20:52] – First lady must be thrilled. – And she’s… -第一夫人一定很兴奋 -刚才说
[20:58] She’s coming back tonight? 她是今天晚上回来吗
[21:01] Carol,is she coming back tonight? 卡罗尔 她今晚上回来吗
[21:04] Yes,sir. Wheels down at 18:45. 是的 先生十八点四十五分到
[21:08] Yes,of course. 是的 没错
[21:11] As many of you are well-aware,this is my last week here… 你们都知道这周结束我就退休了
[21:14] …so I wanna make this clear to everybody: 我在这儿先把话说清楚
[21:16] If there are any congratulatory cakes or any of that nonsense… 如果有谁弄什么蛋糕 或者那些没意义的东西
[21:20] …I will be compelled to use deadly force. 到时候 我不得不动用杀伤性武器
[21:26] I hate you. I hate you all. 我恨你 我恨你们
[21:33] Thank you. No incendiaries in the White House. 谢谢 白宫里不许用焰火
[21:38] All right,baby,I just gotta get my weapon real quick. 宝贝儿 我去拿枪 马上就来
[21:40] You’re gonna have to sign out,sir. Hello. 请签名 登记离开 先生 你好
[21:43] You guys here for the tour? 你们也是来参观的吗
[21:45] Do you think we can see where you’ll be working? 能去看看你以后工作的地方吗
[21:49] – Yeah,sure. – Great. -行 当然可以 -很好
[21:52] Gather around,everyone,gather around. My name is Donnie… 大家都靠过来 我叫唐尼
[21:55] …and I’ll be your guide today as we take a walk through American history. 是大家今天的导游 带各位一起回顾美国的历史
[21:58] I wanna give you all a warm Washington,D.C. welcome to the White House… 我向各位来到白宫的朋友表示热烈欢迎
[22:02] …where each year we get millions of guests from every corner of the globe. 每年世界各地有几百万游客参观这里
[22:06] Where are you folks from? 你们是从哪来的
[22:08] Washington,D.C. 华盛顿特区
[22:10] – Bad choice. What about you,ma’am? – Nebraska. -我选错人了 那么你呢 女士 -内布拉斯加州
[22:14] What brings you to the White House? 你怎么会想到来参观的
[22:15] I wanna see the tunnels where JFK snuck Marilyn Monroe in. 我想看看肯尼迪把玛丽莲梦露 偷带进来走的那条地道
[22:19] Unfortunately,no such tunnels exist,but don’t worry,we have plenty… 很可惜 并没有这样的地道 不过别担心 我们会看到很多
[22:22] …of other exciting sights to show you guys. 其他激动人心的景点
[22:25] Follow me this way. 大家跟我来 这边
[22:27] Now,does anyone wanna guess how old the White House is? 有谁想猜猜白宫的历史有多久
[22:30] – Yes. – Two hundred and twenty-two years old. -你说 -222年
[22:32] That’s very accurate. 回答非常精确
[22:34] Construction began in 1792… 1792年开始动工修建
[22:36] …on what was then called the President’s House. 当时没成为总统宫
[22:39] Now,Article 1,Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution set forth… 现在美国宪法第八章第一条规定
[22:42] …that a district of no more than 10 miles square… 把一个面积小于十平方英里的行政区
[22:44] …should house the new seat of government. Does anyone know why? 作为美国政府的所在地 有人知道为什么吗
[22:48] So no one state could claim the President’s House. 这样总统府就不属于任何一个州
[22:51] Right again. You’re a real keener,aren’t you? 又答对了 你对这很了解啊
[22:53] Now,the founders were crafty… 开国元勋们很精明
[22:55] Hey,so you can tell me the truth. 嘿 现在你跟我说实话
[22:57] Do you get picked on a lot in school? 你在学校受欺负么
[23:00] No,I don’t. 不 我才没有呢
[23:05] – It’s a gift certificate for a massage. – I could use one. -这是张按摩礼券 -这个挺有用的
[23:10] Martin,it’s… It’s been… 马丁 和你共事
[23:13] I know,for me too,Ted. 我知道 我也是 泰德
[23:22] You know you’re gonna miss this. 你一定会想念这的
[23:24] – When’s the last time you took a day off? – Oh,I’m fine. -你上次休假什么时候了 -我没事
[23:28] I’m fine. 我没事
[23:29] Piece of advice: You gotta get back on the horse. 给你一个建议:你得回到情场上去
[23:34] – Get back on the horse? – First rule of divorce: Get right out there. -我要回到情场上去 -离了婚就该马上出去约会
[23:37] Sow some oats,break some hearts,have actual human interaction… 和异性多进行点实质性的互动交流
[23:41] …with a member of the opposite sex. 上上床 玩玩感情
[23:46] Carol,you keep this up,20 years from now you’re gonna look like me. 卡罗尔 你再这样下去 二十年后会跟我一个样
[23:51] Well,there are worse things. 那可更糟
[23:53] Don’t make this your whole life. 别成天工作
[23:56] Trust me. 相信我
[23:59] It’s not worth it. 不值得
[24:05] Go home. 回家去
[24:07] Get some rest. 休息休息
[24:09] Now. 现在就去
[24:10] And that is an order. 这是命令
[24:14] Yes,sir. 遵命 先生
[24:20] Now,not too many people realise this… 很多人并没有意识到
[24:23] …but the White House is actually three buildings: 其实白宫由三栋楼组成
[24:25] The East Wing where you guys came in… 你们大家是从东翼进来的
[24:27] …the West Wing,which houses the Oval and Executive Offices… 那边还有西翼 总统办公室和行政办公室都在那里
[24:30] …and we’re about to enter the residence,which is the famous building that… 我们即将进入位于中间的总统寓所
[24:34] – …got blown up in Independence Day. – What’s in there? -在电影独立日里被外星人炸毁的 -那里是什么
[24:37] That’s the president’s home theatre. Membership has its privileges. 那是总统的家庭影院 会员特权
[24:41] Right this way through the double doors,please. 各位请跟我往这边走 穿过两个门
[24:44] There’s still lots more to see. 这边还有很多景点要看
[24:46] You got a visitor. 有人在看你
[24:53] Hey. 嘿
[24:55] – Excuse me,sir. Could you stay with the tour? – Yeah. -对不起 先生 请跟着队伍走 -好的
[24:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:06] The White House is big. 白宫很大
[25:07] Including below-ground levels,it’s six storeys tall… 加上地下的部分总共有6层楼
[25:10] …with 132 rooms,412 doors,147 windows,28 fireplaces… 132个房间 412扇门 147扇窗 28个壁炉
[25:16] …and 35 bathrooms. 还有35个卫生间
[25:18] The grounds contain a tennis court,a basketball court… 庭院里有一个网球场 一个篮球场
[25:21] …a putting green,a jogging track and a swimming pool. 一个果岭 一个慢跑跑道和一个游泳池
[25:24] – And where’s the PEOC? – The what? -那PEOC在哪儿 -什么
[25:27] She’s referring to the Presidential Emergency Operations Centre… 她说的PEOC是总统紧急行动中心
[25:30] …which is this really cool bunker behind 10 feet of concrete and steel… 是一个藏在十英尺厚混凝土后面的地堡
[25:33] …that’s capable of surviving a nuclear blast,plus… 那里能够抵御核爆炸
[25:37] …for your information,miss,it’s the one room in the house… 不过告诉你 小姐 没人知道这个地方
[25:40] …that no one knows the location of. 在白宫的什么位置
[25:42] WikiLeaks says it’s under the East Wing. 维基解密上说它在东翼的地下
[25:45] Who wants to see the bowling alley,huh? 想去看看保龄球馆吗
[25:48] – Oh,my God. – How we doing,folks? -我的天哪 -大家好吗
[25:50] – Mr. President. – How’s the tour? -总统先生 -参观到哪了
[25:51] You see the basketball court? 你们看过篮球场吗
[25:53] Mr. President,can I ask you a question for my YouTube channel? 总统先生 你能为我的youtube频道回答一个问题吗
[25:56] – That’d be all right. What’s your name? – Emily Cale. -我想应该可以 你叫什么 -埃米莉·凯尔
[25:59] Emily Cale,go ahead. 埃米莉·凯尔 问吧
[26:00] – Okay. – How I look on that thing? -好的 -我看起来怎么样
[26:02] I wasn’t ready for a press conference. 我没想到会有采访
[26:04] How do you expect 22 Arab nations with different regional… 你怎么知道二十二个不同地区
[26:07] …and religious interests to agree on a single treaty… 不同宗教利益的阿拉伯国家 会在那份协议上达成一致
[26:10] …especially given the newly erupting conflicts… 尤其最近巴基斯坦南部什叶派
[26:13] …between the Shiites and the Sunnis in southern Pakistan? 和逊尼派刚爆发了新的冲突
[26:16] Tough question. 这个问题好难
[26:18] To be honest with you,I don’t know. Whether they’ll agree or not… 老实说 我不知道 至于他们能否达成一致
[26:21] …I’m not sure,but I gotta try. 我不确定 可是我要试试
[26:23] The day we stop believing different people can come together… 如果我们不相信不同的人能走到一起
[26:26] …is the day we’ve given up on the world. I’m not ready to. 等于放弃了世界和平的希望 我不准备这么做
[26:29] What I am ready to do is give a little girl… 我准备做的是 帮一个叫小姑娘
[26:32] …a shout-out on her YouTube blog. 打响博客名气
[26:35] Hi,folks,my name is James W. Sawyer… 嗨 观众们 我是詹姆斯·W·索亚
[26:37] …and I’m here with Emily Cale and her video blog. 这是埃米莉·凯尔和她的视频博客
[26:40] Check it out. 来看看吧
[26:42] – You have a good one. – Wait. -祝你们玩得愉快 -等等
[26:44] Mr. President,this is my dad John. 总统先生 这是我爸爸 约翰
[26:46] He’s gonna be on your Secret Service detail. 他会成为你的特勤护卫
[26:48] Secret Service detail. Is that right? 我的特勤护卫 真的吗
[26:50] You know,I take my protection detail very seriously. 要知道 我对我的护卫人员要求很严格
[26:53] – Yes,sir. – Stop lying to children. -是的 先生 -别再骗你女儿了
[26:57] – Nice to meet you,Emily. – Nice to meet you too,Mr. President. -很高兴见到你 艾米丽 -我也是 总统先生
[27:00] You guys have a good one. Need your vote now. 祝你们玩得愉快 记得投我票
[27:03] Oh,my God,that was so fun. 我的天哪 真是太棒了
[27:05] Thought you said no one says “blog” anymore,huh? 你不是说没人说博客这个词了吗
[27:09] Bye,Fred. 再见 佛雷德
[27:11] Goodbye,Mrs. Finnerty. 再见 芬纳蒂女士
[27:15] Oil painting by Tom Freeman to commemorate the burning… 这是汤姆·佛里曼的油画作品
[27:17] …of the White House by the British in 1814. 为了纪念1814年白宫被英军焚毁
[27:20] – Wait,the White House burned down? – Yeah,yeah,in the War of 1812. -等下 白宫被焚毁过 -是的 在1812年战争期间
[27:23] Practically had to be rebuilt from the ground up. 后来几乎是全部重建的
[27:26] When I look at this painting,I get very emotional. 每当我看到这幅画都会很激动
[27:30] John. 约翰
[27:31] I think I need to avail myself of one of the 35 bathrooms in here. 我想我要在那三十五个卫生间里中的一间使用一下
[27:35] There’s a ladies’ room downstairs. 楼下有女厕所
[27:37] – Where? I’ll take her. – I can go by myself,John. -在哪儿 我带她去 -我自己能去 约翰
[27:40] I’m not a child. 我又不是小孩
[27:41] Hey,just don’t touch anything or wander off… 嘿 别乱碰东西 别到处乱走
[27:44] …or talk to anybody that you shouldn’t be talking to. 别跟不该说话的人说话
[27:47] I make no promises. 我可不能保证
[27:49] He’s seven minutes behind. 他晚了7分钟
[27:50] Sorry,he got hung up on the State Floor. 对不起 他在国家楼层耽搁了
[27:53] – Good morning,Margaret. – Morning,Mr. President. -早上好 玛格丽特 -早上好 总统先生
[27:55] Could you get the speaker on the phone? 麻烦你帮我接众议院议长的电话
[27:57] Right away,sir. 这就办 先生
[27:59] Have you and the missus zeroed in on a dining establishment? 你和夫人有没有定下今晚上的用餐地点
[28:02] When have you known the missus to zero in on anything? 你什么时候看到我太太有准主意
[28:04] Fair point,sir. 这倒是 先生
[28:06] Martin,I wanna shake your hand. 马丁 我想跟你握个手
[28:09] – We’re all sorry to see you go. – Thank you,Mr. President. -我们都舍不得你走 -谢谢 总统先生
[28:12] And I know that you and Muriel have had a tough go of it… 我知道 你和穆里尔一直都很悲痛
[28:15] – …since Kevin passed,and… – We all make sacrifices… -自从凯文去世之后 -做出牺牲是应该的
[28:18] – …for our country,sir. – Yeah,but it’s more… -为国家 -对 可是这要比
[28:20] I have the speaker of the house for you. 议长的电话接通了
[28:24] I’m sorry. 节哀顺变吧
[28:25] Thank you,Mr. President. 谢谢 总统先生
[28:29] Right. 好的
[28:31] – Thank you,Margaret. – You’re welcome,sir. -谢谢 玛格丽特 -不客气 先生
[28:37] – Eli. – That was quite a speech,Mr. President. -艾丽 -你的演讲很动人啊 总统先生
[28:39] If you were on board,we’d have a real shot at peace. 如果你支持 成功的机会能大很多
[28:42] You do know that your plan has upset the entire defence industry. 你知道这个计划打击了整个国防工业
[28:45] These are powerful people who give money to both parties. 有些用影响力的人同时在给两边钱
[28:48] I talked to President Al-Sharif again about the discussion we had… 我和谢里夫总统谈了 我们六个月前讨论过的那件事
[28:52] …and he’s assuring me that he has proof. 他说他手上已经掌握了证据
[28:54] – And you believe him? – I do. -你相信他吗 -是的
[28:56] Guys that run those corporations have been in bed… 开那些公司的人 早已经
[28:59] …with radical regimes for years. All they wanna do is keep the cycle of war going. 和鹰派往来很多年了 这些家伙就想让战争一直持续下去
[29:03] Al-Sharif will expose them. 谢里夫就会把这些人
[29:05] All of that wrongdoing is gonna come out… 和他们做的事都揭露出来
[29:07] – …as soon as our plan is signed. – Sir,if your plan is signed. -一旦签署协议 -谁说协议准能签署
[29:25] Jesus. 天啊
[29:27] Since when do you guys come through here? 你们这些家伙怎么到这来
[29:29] My supervisor told me to come this way. 我的主管叫我往这儿走的
[29:31] Stop. 站住
[29:42] Be careful next time. 下次小心点
[29:45] I know we’ve had our differences,but I’ve never known you to be a man… 我知道我们政见不同 可我没想到你会
[29:49] …to let politics stand in the way of doing the right thing. 让政治阻碍大家去做正确的事
[29:52] If you stand with me on this,you can be the man that could take these guys down. 如果你愿意支持我 你会成为铲除这些恶人的英雄
[29:56] I’d like to drag every one of these CEOs in front of Congress… 我愿意把这些人都拖到国会面前
[29:59] …but there’s more at stake here. I can’t support this,not at the risk… 可风险太大 我不支持揭穿
[30:03] …of leaving us militarily exposed. 这样会暴露我们在那里的驻军位置
[30:04] Come on,you know those bases are for show now. 得了 你知道那些军事基地都是摆摆样子的
[30:07] We could launch a drone off of any carrier in the gulf… 真想打哪里直接从波斯湾派个无人机就行了
[30:10] …and hit any target we want. 指哪打哪
[30:23] Excuse me,miss. 对不起 小姐
[30:25] Sir,you can’t leave that there. 先生 不能到那
[30:27] Hey,buddy! 嘿 伙计
[30:33] Twenty-four,I’m in the rotunda. I got a maintenance… 二十四 我在圆形大厅 我需要维护
[30:54] Eli,you all right? 艾丽 你没事吧
[30:55] Keep moving,let’s go,push. 继续走 我们走 推
[30:57] Get your security teams up. 叫上你的安全护卫小组
[31:00] Mr. Speaker? Mr. Speaker? 议长先生 议长先生
[31:03] – Are you all right? – I’m fine. -你没事吧 -我没事
[31:04] We have to get out of here. You follow me. 我们快离开这 你跟着我
[31:07] – Where’s the vice president? – In the chamber. -副总统在哪 -在参议院
[31:09] Tell him we need to institute Continuity of Government. 告诉他 我们要采取政府持续运作原则
[31:11] – I tried. He’s been cut by some glass. – Now stay close. -联系了 他被什么玻璃割伤了 -跟紧我
[31:14] Don’t panic,take your time. 大家别慌 慢慢走
[31:17] There’s been an explosion at the Capitol building. 总统先生 国会大厦发生一起爆炸
[31:20] – And? – I’m crashing the White House. -那么 -我正在封锁白宫
[31:22] We’re crashing the White House. Get the CAT Team. 我们要封锁白宫 叫反恐突击队来
[31:24] I want all nonessentials evac’d. 我要把走廊上的人
[31:26] Get that hallway clear if we have to move. Sergeant,bolt these doors. 都清走以便撤退 快去 中士 锁上这些门
[31:30] I need Marine 1 here as fast as possible. 立刻叫海军陆战队一号过来
[31:33] Sir,I need you to move away from the window,sir. 先生 请您尽量远离窗户
[31:35] Yeah. 好的
[31:38] Lock down all these doors. 把这些门都锁上
[31:40] – Do it quickly. – Go,go,go! -快点做 -快 快 快
[31:42] – Sir. – The residence. -先生 -去总统寓所
[31:45] Bear with us. 和我们在一起
[31:46] Sir,we have a tour group on the State Floor. 先生 国家楼层有个参观团
[31:49] Hold them in the Blue Room. Maintain positions. 让他们待在蓝厅里 你们守在那里
[31:51] Keep the hallways clear. 把走廊清出来
[31:53] – Everybody stay where you are. – My daughter’s downstairs. -大家留在原地 -我女儿在楼下
[31:55] No one goes anywhere till we lift the crash. 解除封锁前谁也不许出去
[31:58] – She’s just a little girl. I gotta get her. – Step away from the door. -她是个小孩子 我得去找她 -离门远一点
[32:05] Keep moving,please. Everybody. 大家请继续走
[32:13] Gentlemen,we’re on lockdown. You can’t be in here. 先生们 这里全面封锁了 你们不能待在这
[32:16] – Let’s go. – Sorry? -快走吧 -你说什么
[32:17] – We’re on lockdown! – Can’t hear you! -我说这里已经全面封锁了 -我听不见你说的话
[32:19] You gotta be kidding me. Movie time is over. Shut this down! Let’s go. 搞什么 电影结束了 关掉 快走
[32:26] Bobby,sync watches,60 seconds. Silencer. 鲍比 对一下表 我们有六十秒 消音器
[32:30] Let’s go. 我们走
[32:33] Yes,sir,that is correct,sir. 是的 先生 没错
[32:35] – We are on full lockdown. – Hey! -我们全面封锁了 -喂
[32:48] We need help up here now! 我们需要帮助
[32:59] Security sweep! Open up! 我们是保安 快开门
[33:06] Thirty seconds. Secure Air Comm. Meet at the rally. 还有三十秒拿下空中指挥中心 汇合点见
[33:16] Armoury secure. 占领军械库
[33:22] All right,let’s go. Let’s move,move! 行了 大家快走 快走
[33:25] – Hold up. We’re on full lockdown here. – Hey! -站住 这里封锁了 -嘿
[33:40] East Hall secure. Heading for Castle Sky. 东厅安全 前往城堡空中指挥部
[33:48] You’ve reached the voice mail of Emily Cale. Why aren’t you texting me? 这里是埃米莉的语言信箱 请给我发语音信息
[33:52] Em,as soon as you get this,call me back. 额 听到留言马上打给我
[33:56] – Keep moving,keep moving! – Martin,I’m right outside the Capitol. -继续走 继续走 -马丁 我现在在国会大厦外面
[34:00] What the hell is happening? Do you have the president? 到底出了什么事 总统和你在一起么
[34:02] I have Eagle. Call WFO,get as many men as you can to the Capitol. 老鹰在我这里 联系WFO 把人都派到国会大厦去
[34:06] I’ll dispatch everyone I can spare. I want a hard perimeter around Castle. 我这也尽量派人去 马上在城堡周围拉起警戒线
[34:10] A hard perimeter around Castle. 马上在城堡周围拉起警戒线
[34:12] Eastside Gate. Come on,let’s go,people. 从东门出去 快走 快点
[34:15] Fred,open the gate. 佛雷德 把门打开
[34:18] We’re gonna be fine. It’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的 会没事的
[34:21] – They’re exiting the building. – Keep moving! -他们在逃离大楼 -继续走
[34:23] Castle South clear. 城堡南部安全
[34:31] Clear! 安全
[34:35] We have Castle Sky. 拿下城堡空中指挥部
[34:45] Five agents in the East Gate,four in the garden. 东门有5个特工 玫瑰园里有四个
[34:48] The rest should be on the South Lawn. And two policemen on the South Gate. 确认剩下的应该再南草坪 南门有两个警察
[34:51] – Let’s go. – Let’s go! Keep moving! -我们走 -我们走 继续走
[34:57] Shots fired. Code Black! Code Black! 有人开枪 黑色警报 黑色警报
[35:00] – Say again. Say again. – He said “shots fired.” -再说一遍 请你再说一遍 -他说有人开枪
[35:02] Look,it’s gotta be an AOP. You gotta get out there. 他们是来袭击总统的 你得赶快去保护总统
[35:05] – Stand back. – I’m not doing anything. -请退后 -我又没干什么
[35:07] You serious? Look around. 看看周围的情况 这里有威胁吗
[35:08] – Stand back! – The threat is out there! -退后 -威胁在外面
[35:10] Go out and do your job! l映出去干你该干的事
[35:11] Donnie,where’d you send my daughter? 唐尼 你让我女儿去哪了
[35:14] I’m sure she’s fine. We’re in the safest house in the world. 她没事的 这是世界上最安全的地方
[35:17] Well,not today,it’s not. 今天可不是
[35:19] – You’ve reached the voice mail… – Em,pick up the phone. -这是埃米莉的语音信箱 -埃米莉 快接电话
[35:27] Can’t tell where it’s coming from. 不知道从哪里来的
[35:29] I have no visual on him. 我看不到他
[35:32] Ten-four. Still have them on…? 10-4 还能看到他们
[35:35] No. 不
[35:44] – Clear! – Clear! -安全 -安全
[35:57] Negative,negative. Snipers on the roof. 别过去 楼顶有狙击
[35:59] Do not approach Castle. Repeat,do not approach Castle. 不要靠近城堡 重复 不要靠近城堡
[36:03] Do not advance. Do not advance. 不要靠近城堡 不要靠近城堡
[36:24] Say what? 说什么
[36:26] Welcome to the White House,Mr. Tyler. 欢迎来到白宫 泰勒先生
[36:28] I love what you’ve done with the place. Bullet holes add to the decor. 我很欣赏你做的事 这些弹孔装饰墙面很好看
[36:32] Did you see that shit Conrad pulled off at the Capitol? Goddamn! 看到我朋友康拉德在国会大厦弄的那东西吗 太爽了
[36:36] Let’s keep it tight. Get to work. 大家保持警戒 干活去
[36:38] Where are my goddamn hostages? 我那些该死的人质呢
[36:42] – Dad? – Oh,thank God. -爸爸 -谢天谢地
[36:44] – Emily,are you okay? – Dad… -埃米莉 你没事吧 -爸爸
[36:45] Look,it’s gonna be okay,baby,I promise you. 不会有事的 宝贝儿 我保证
[36:48] – Where are you? – Where are you at? I’ll come get you. -你在哪 -你在哪 我去找你
[36:57] Where’d you send my daughter? 我女儿去的厕所在哪
[36:59] Downstairs. Across the hall,second on the left. 在楼下 穿过大厅 左边第二个门
[37:03] Shut up! 都闭嘴
[37:37] Find him. Go! 去找他 快去
[37:41] – What’s going on? – What? I got it. -怎么了 -什么 我能搞定他
[37:44] You better. 但愿如此
[37:47] Castle,this is Hummingbird. We are on final approach. 城堡 我是蜂鸟 我们在最后进近
[37:53] – What are we waiting for,Martin? – Marine 1 is three minutes out,sir. -我们在等什么 马丁 -海军陆战队一号三分钟后到
[37:58] Castle,does anybody copy? I repeat,we are… 城堡 有人收到吗 重复 我们
[38:04] Break right! Break right! We are taking fire. Castle has fallen. 快右转 快右转 我们遭到城堡的火力攻击 城堡已被占领
[38:08] The White House is down. Heavy weapons on the roof. 白宫已经陷落 屋顶有重型武器
[38:11] – Take him to the PEOC. – They’re in the building. -我们得带他去PEOC -那些人就在楼里
[38:13] – We need to exfilt… – I got this! -我们得溜出去 -交给我吧
[38:15] Mr. President,Mr. President,I get you to the vault… 总统先生 总统先生 只要带你去地堡
[38:19] …their game is over. 他们就没戏唱了
[38:21] You sure you can get me there? 你确定能到那里吗
[38:23] Yes,sir. I am. 是的 先生 我确定
[38:26] Then get me to the vault. 那就带我去
[38:28] Diamond formation. Stay low,stay close,shoot first. Got it? On me. 菱形阵型 跟紧了 随时开火 明白吗 跟我来
[38:37] Do you have the vice president? 你和副总统在一起吗
[38:39] – I repeat,do you have the vice president? – We do. -重复 你和副总统在一起吗 -是的
[38:41] – We’re two miles away from Andrews. – The speaker? -是的 我们离安德鲁机场还有两英里 -议长呢
[38:44] Negative. We do not have the speaker. 不知道 议长不在我们这儿
[38:46] – Please evacuate the Capitol. – This way. Excuse me. -请撤离国会大厦 -这边走让一下
[38:49] Kellerman! 凯乐曼
[38:50] – Carol,COD says we go to the Pentagon. – This way -卡罗尔 作战部叫我们去五角大楼 -这边
[38:52] I have the speaker. Going to the secondary location. 我找到议长了 我们现在去五角大楼
[39:00] Downstairs,second door to the left. 楼下 左边第二个门
[39:08] Emily. 埃米莉
[39:27] No,no,no,please. Please don’t! I was just on the tour! 不不不 别杀我 我只是个游客
[39:30] – You had a gun! – It’s a phone,it’s a phone. -你有枪 -不 是手机
[39:32] – I swear. Look,I got a daughter. Please. – Get up! -我发誓 看 我有个女儿 求你了 -起来
[39:35] Okay. 好的
[39:43] That was close. 好险
[39:45] Shit. 见鬼
[39:47] You think you’re tough,bitch? 你觉得你够硬 贱人
[39:55] Keep the ground floor clear. Package is on the move. 清理第一层 目标在移动
[40:02] Eagle is 30 seconds from the vault. We are coming in hot. 老鹰三十秒后到达地库 这里情况紧急
[40:05] Copy that,sir. Eagle is 30 seconds from the vault. 收到 老鹰三十秒后到达地库
[40:08] Go,go! 快 快
[40:13] Mr. President. Glasses. 总统先生 摘掉眼镜
[40:18] Match. We’re in. Go! 匹配 进去了 快走
[40:22] Go ahead. I’ll button this up. Go ahead. 往前走 我来守住通道 往前走
[40:27] Mr. Vice President,I apologise in advance… 副总统先生先 跟您打个招呼
[40:29] …but this is gonna be the hardest takeoff you’ve ever felt. 这将是您经历过的最刺激的起飞
[40:32] We’re gonna put this bird at 30,000 feet in 45 seconds. 我们要在四十五秒之内爬升三万英尺
[40:44] James William Sawyer. 詹姆斯·威廉·索亚
[40:51] Gentlemen. What are you doing?! 先生们 你在干吗
[40:55] Please,Martin,what are you doing? 马丁 你在干什么
[40:59] I’m sorry,Ted. 对不起 泰德
[41:02] – Martin! – Consider this my resignation. -马丁 -就当是我的辞呈吧
[41:06] Emily? Where are you at,baby? 埃米莉 你在哪儿 宝贝
[41:09] Please tell me you got out of here. 告诉我你逃出去了
[41:13] Mr. Stenz. We’re in. 斯坦茨先生 我们进去了
[41:16] I have the package. 目标在我手里
[41:18] Ground floor,through the library and down the stairs. 去第一层 穿过图书馆 然后下楼
[41:23] – The library. We’re on our way. – We’ll be waiting for you. -图书馆 我们马上就来 -我等你们
[41:32] That’s the library. 那是图书馆
[41:35] Don’t go in there. Just… Oh,this is so stupid. 别进去 这真是太傻了
[41:41] You’re not gonna get away with this. 你不会有好结果的
[41:42] Martin! What are you doing? 马丁 你想干什么
[41:44] No,Mr. President. The question is,what are you gonna do? 不 总统先生 问题是你想干什么
[41:48] Gonna shake my hand again? Give a little speech? 你还要再跟我握手吗 讲几句话
[41:51] Is this about Kevin? Look,I’m sorry… 是因为凯文吗 我很抱歉
[41:55] Run,Mr. President! To me,to me,to me! 跑 总统先生 到我这 到我这 到我这
[42:03] Move! 快点
[42:05] Walker. 沃克
[42:07] Move,move,move! 快点 快走 快走
[42:11] Let’s go,let’s go,let’s go! 我们走 快走 快走
[42:15] – Stand behind me and do what I say. – Walker,I say again… -站在后面照我说的做 -沃克 我重复一遍
[42:18] …we are coming to you,we are on the move. 我们过来了 正在路上
[42:23] In the library. 在图书馆
[42:25] – Shit. I’m empty. – Walker! -见鬼 没子弹了 -沃克
[42:31] Run,run,run! 快走 跑 跑
[42:35] Stenz! 斯坦兹
[42:36] No,not that way! They’re up there! 不 不是那边 他们在上边
[42:44] Goddamn! 该死的
[42:45] We’ve lost the package. Secure the exits. 目标丢了 守住出口
[42:48] – Which Way’s this go? – West Wing. -这条走廊通到哪儿 -西翼大楼
[42:52] Run,Mr. President! Move! Move! 总统先生 快跑 快跑
[42:58] This leads to the basement. 这个通到地下室
[42:59] – We’re in the stairwell,coming your way. – Shit. -我们在楼梯井朝你这儿过来 -见鬼
[43:10] We gotta go! 我们快走
[43:13] Elevator’s here,let’s go! 电梯来了 快走
[43:20] Shit! God! They’re in the elevator heading up! 见鬼 该死的 他们乘电梯上去了
[43:23] – Cut them off in the Central Hall! – What are you doing? Get him! -在中央大厅截住他们 -停下来干嘛 快去追
[43:26] Take care of Bobby. 你照顾鲍比
[43:30] – Killick,stop them at the elevator. – I’m on it. -基利科 去电梯抓他们 -这就去
[43:35] He’s in the residence! Cut him off at the residence! 他在总统寓所 去总统寓所截住他
[43:39] Son of a bitch! You screwed us,Walker. 狗娘养的 都是你害的 沃克
[43:41] You’ve got one of your guys running around. 楼里居然还有一个你们的人
[43:43] – Not one of my guys. – Then who is he? -他不是我的人 -那他是什么人
[43:45] I don’t know,probably some schmuck from one of the tours. 我不知道 可能是哪个来参观的笨蛋
[43:48] Your tourist killed one of my best men! So now I’m gonna take care of it! 你的游客杀死了我最好的兄弟 现在我要杀了他
[43:51] No,you will not. You will have your boys… 不 你不能去 你让你的人
[43:55] …sweep every room in this place. 检查这里的每一个房间
[43:57] And you will come with me,as planned. 你跟我来 按计划行事
[44:01] Find him. 去找他
[44:07] You don’t talk to me like that in front of my men. 当着我的人别这么跟我说话
[44:09] – I don’t,huh? – No,you don’t! -不行么 -不行
[44:11] Ten years I’ve known Bobby! 我认识鲍比十年了
[44:12] Twice the guy saved my life. This doesn’t go unanswered! 他救过我两次 我不会让他白死的
[44:15] Drop the tough-guy shit with me,junior. 别把那破事扯我身上 小子
[44:17] Now,I know your story,Emil. 我知道你的遭遇 埃米尔
[44:19] I know what this country did to you. 我知道这个国家对你做了什么
[44:21] We’re in this together. So be calm. 我们在一条船上 冷静点
[44:23] – I’m calm. – Good. -我很冷静 -那就好
[44:25] – I’m still gonna kill him. – I don’t have a problem with that. -我还是要杀了他 -那家伙你想杀就杀吧
[44:28] But I need the president alive. Don’t forget that. 不过总统我一定要活的 可别忘了
[44:42] You promised me the leader of the free world. 你说会把总统带来 他人呢
[44:45] Don’t you worry your pretty little head. We’ll get him back. 这用不着你操心 我们会把他抓回来
[44:48] But without him,what kind of time frame we looking at? 没有他 我们需要多少时间
[44:51] We have 15 minutes to load in,then maybe another 30 or so… 装载设备要十五分钟 可能还要花上
[44:54] …to crack the protocols without his code. After that,it’s on you. 三十分钟左右破解发射密码 剩下的就得靠你了
[44:57] – What about securing the basement? – I brought a party favour for that. -要守住地下室的出口吗 -我专门带了份小礼物过来
[45:00] – Good. – Do you know… -很好 -你知道
[45:02] …you’ve got a bit of something right… It’s right under your nose. 你脸上有东西吗 就在你鼻子下面
[45:22] Vadim. 瓦蒂姆
[45:24] You let me know the second you find these guys. 一找到他们就告诉我
[45:27] Copy that. 明白
[45:28] Somebody please shut the alarm off! 谁去把警报器关掉
[45:33] I got work to do. 去干活吧
[45:36] Motts. 莫茨
[45:38] Take Bobby’s place in Air Comm. 你代替鲍比去空中指挥中心
[45:42] I’ll show you the way. 我给你带路
[45:44] We got some important people waiting for us. 有几位大人物在等我们
[45:51] – Are you okay,sir? – I’m all right. -你没事吧 先生 -我没事
[45:53] – Is your family in the complex? – They won’t be here till tonight. -你的家人在白宫么 -不在 她们晚上才回来
[45:56] – Your daughter,where’s your daughter? – I couldn’t find her. -你女儿呢 -我找不到她
[46:00] I hope she got out. 但愿她逃出去了
[46:01] Do you know these men? 你认识这些人吗
[46:03] That old son of a bitch,his name is Martin Walker. 那个杀了那么多人的老混蛋 他的名字叫马丁·沃克
[46:06] He’s the head of my Secret Service. 他是特勤保卫的头
[46:08] You should have a conversation about how serious you take your protection. 也许你该跟他说说 你对保卫人员的要求有多严格
[46:12] – I didn’t pick him. – Why is he doing this? -他不是我选的 -他干嘛这么做
[46:15] I think it has something to do with his son Kevin. 可能跟他儿子凯文有关
[46:18] – Why? What happened? – He was a Marine. -怎么回事 -凯文是海军路站队员
[46:20] He got killed last year in this covert action that I ordered. 去年在我下令的秘密行动中牺牲了
[46:24] Would he do this for a personal vendetta? He said he wanted you alive. 他做这一切只是为了个人恩怨吗 他说要你活着
[46:28] There’s gotta be a bigger play. 看来他们有个大计划
[46:31] We gotta get out of this elevator shaft. 我们得赶快离开电梯井
[46:34] I’m… 我
[46:36] Don’t tell me you’re claustrophobic. 别跟我说你有幽闭恐惧症
[46:44] Oh,my God. The FAA needs to ground all air traffic. 我的天啊 联邦航空局要禁止所有飞机起飞
[46:47] Where’s the secretary of Homeland Security? 国土安全部部长在哪
[46:49] – He’s at the White House. – Who’s the deputy sec? -他在白宫 -副部长是谁
[46:52] Wyck Halsey. He’s also at the White House. 威客·哈尔西 他也在白宫
[46:55] Oh,Jesus. 上帝啊
[46:57] …happens,our thoughts go to terrorism. 每次有这种事情发生 我们首先想到的就是恐怖主义
[47:01] I’ve had enough of this. 我已经受够了
[47:03] Walker told us to stay where we are. 沃克叫我们留在会议室里
[47:06] Madam Secretary,gentlemen… 国务卿 女士们先生们
[47:08] …I’m gonna ask you to accompany us to the Blue Room. 我请各位随同我们一起去蓝厅
[47:11] – Who is this man? – He is… -这个人是谁 -他是
[47:14] – He’s a concerned citizen. – Good morning,Mr. Secretary. -他是个关心国家的公民 -早上好 部长先生
[47:21] – You killed the secretary of defence. – Well,he wasn’t doing a very good job. -他杀了国防部长 -他的防卫工作做得太差
[47:25] Okay,so,would the remaining secretaries… 好了 剩下的部长们
[47:27] …please join us in the Blue Room? 请跟我们去蓝厅
[47:33] – Sir,I’m on with Agent Reid. – How they doing? -我们联系上了里德特工 -他们怎么样
[47:35] VP just puked all over Air Force One. 副总统在空军一号里吐了一地
[47:37] I’m General Caulfield,vice chairman,Joint Chiefs of Staff. 议长先生 我是科菲尔德将军 参谋长联席会议副主席
[47:40] Have the nuclear launch codes been switched? 核弹发射密码换掉了吗
[47:42] – Yes,and new codes are active. – The stock market’s collapsing. -换了 新密码已经启用了 -股票市场全面暴跌
[47:46] Travis,I need you to suspend trading immediately. 特拉维斯 你马上去暂停证券交易
[47:49] And there’s gonna be a run on the banks,so close them now. 另外肯定会出现银行挤兑 把银行也关掉
[48:01] – You guys good? – Yes,sir. -准备好了吗 -好了 先生
[48:03] Don’t mess it up. 可别搞砸了
[48:07] Son of a… 狗娘养的
[48:08] Captain,where are we? 上尉 情况怎样
[48:10] We have reason to believe that the explosive was a diversion. 我们有理由相信 国会的爆炸是为了转移注意力
[48:13] Diversion from what? 转移什么注意力
[48:15] An armed team has taken over the White House. 一个准军事团队占领了白宫
[48:17] Do we have the president? 总统安全么
[48:18] I spoke to Walker. He had eyes on Eagle. 我十五分钟前和马丁·沃克通过话 他和总统在一起
[48:21] Fifteen minutes is a lifetime. 十五分钟能发生很多事
[48:22] Radio chatter indicated they were headed for the PEOC. No contact. 无线电通信显示他们在赶去PEOC 我们一直没联系上他们
[48:26] We have to assume they’ve been compromised. 我们只能假设他们已经遇害了
[48:28] We gotta get you to a phone. 我们得帮你弄部电话
[48:30] Call SEAL Team Six and they come in here… 然后你打电话给海豹六队
[48:33] …and they’ll shoot these assholes in the head. 叫他们来把那些混蛋都干掉
[48:35] – We keep a satphone in the residence. – Great. Where’s that at? -寓所里有部扰频卫星电 -很好 它在哪儿
[48:40] Of course it is. 当然了
[48:42] – You ever been rock climbing? – We climbing this? -你玩过攀岩么 -我们要爬上去么
[48:45] Unless you got a better idea,yeah. 除非你有别的办法
[48:47] No,I don’t. 没有
[48:49] By the way,John Cale. 顺便说一句 我叫约翰·凯尔
[48:53] – James Sawyer. – I’ll get you out of here,sir. -詹姆斯·索亚 -我会救你出去
[48:56] Just follow me up. 跟着我
[48:59] Yeah,I’m right behind you. 是的 我在你后面
[49:02] Make sure you have one handhold… 一只手抓紧绳子前
[49:04] – …before you let go of the other one. – Whatever you do,I’ll do. -另一只手千万别松开 -你怎么做我就怎么做
[49:11] I ain’t doing that shit. 这我可做不了
[49:16] The scene here at the White House is getting more chaotic every second. 现在白宫的事态正变得越来越混乱
[49:20] We have got hundreds… 我们有上百
[49:21] As you can see,the military’s moving into position… 大家看到军队已进入战备状态
[49:24] …but won’t advance because of safety concerns for the hostages. 过考虑到人质的安全暂时不会采取行动
[49:28] …obvious to everyone,this is the work of al Qaeda… 这是基地组织或是有类似想法的
[49:31] …or some like-minded Arab terrorist group. 阿拉伯恐怖组织的行为
[49:34] – The National Guard… – The building’s buttoned up. -国民自卫队 -封锁了整座楼
[49:37] Rooftop’s secure. 楼顶安全
[49:38] – They attempted contact yet? – Not yet. -他们会跟我们交火吗 -还不会
[49:41] – Apparently,we’re all Arabs. – Good. -他们以为我们是阿拉伯人 -很好
[49:44] – Cake? – No,I don’t want cake. -吃蛋糕吗 -不 我不吃蛋糕
[49:45] I’m diabetic. 我有糖尿病
[49:52] Hallelujah. 哈雷路亚
[49:57] This is my Graceland! 这是我最崇拜的地方
[50:08] Sweet Shiva. 亲爱的湿婆
[50:09] Sugary pops of delight. 吃颗糖启发灵感
[50:19] Come on,let’s go! Move! 快点 我们走 走
[50:23] Let’s go,sheeple. Now,welcome to my house. 快进去 羊羔 欢迎来到我家
[50:26] Now,sit down and shut up! 现在 给我坐下闭上嘴
[50:28] Oh,baby,I’ve missed you. 我想死你了 宝贝
[50:32] Let’s get you plugged in. You fit in nicely right there. 插在这里应该正合适
[50:38] Ladies and gentlemen,Skip Tyler has arrived. 女士们先生们 斯基普·泰勒驾到
[50:40] By the time you’re watching this,I will have pulled off the greatest hack… 你们看到这段视频时 我已经成功实施了世界上
[50:44] …the world has ever seen. This is difficult for some,it is… 最伟大的黑客行动 对其他人来说这很难
[50:47] …but for me,it’s as easy as one,two,three… 可对我来说 就像数数一样简单 一 二 三
[50:53] …four,five,six,seven,eight,nine. 四 五 六 七 八 九
[51:01] Yes. 行了
[51:08] Showtime! 好戏开演了
[51:20] Oh,some latecomers. Secretary of Homeland Security… 迟到的人来了 欢迎国土安全部部长大驾光临
[51:23] …is in the house! You’re so getting fired for this. 你的饭碗肯定保不住了
[51:27] – Look who was hiding in the Press Room. – Oh,my God,Roger Skinner! -看看谁躲在记者招待室里 -天呐 是罗杰·斯金纳
[51:31] The only one who speaks the truth. I love your show. Seriously. 只有他敢说真话 我真的喜欢你的节目
[51:35] After you,please. Get in there. 你先请 请吧 进去吧
[52:07] Come out,come out,wherever you are. 出来 出来 你在哪
[52:12] Playing some hide-and-seek,little girl? 想跟我玩捉迷藏啊 小姑娘
[52:15] Well,then,I will huff,and I will puff… 我要吹气 我要喷气
[52:20] …and I’m gonna blow your house down. 我要把你的房子掀翻
[52:33] – No,no,no! Leave me alone. – Get in here. -不 不 不 放开我 -进去吧
[52:36] – Move! – Mr. Skinner,please stop crying. -走 -斯金纳先生 快别哭了
[52:38] Get comfortable,you little mutt. 行了 歇会儿 小杂种
[52:43] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[52:46] – Oh,my God,where’s my dad? – He went looking for you. -天啊 我爸爸呢 -他出去找你了
[52:55] Excuse me for a second. 我失陪一会儿
[53:02] Sir? 先生
[53:04] Hi. 嗨
[53:07] I understand that this is a very high-stress time… 我知道现在是非常时期
[53:10] …but if you and your colleagues… 不过你和你的同事
[53:13] …could maybe be a little more careful… 能不能对这栋楼里
[53:16] …with the priceless artefacts that are in this building… 这些无价的艺术品稍微小心一点吗
[53:19] …because I mean,it is a living history… Okay,because see… 因为它们都是 承载历史的 好吧 你看
[53:23] …that was a Ming Dynasty 16th-century vase… 那是十六世纪的明朝花瓶
[53:25] …that was a gift from Queen Elizabeth II. It’s irreplaceable. 是伊莉莎白二世女王的礼物 是独一无二的
[53:32] I’ll go sit down. I’m gonna… I’ll be over here if you have any more questions. 我去坐下 我就坐在那 有问题可以找我
[53:36] Vadim,Chen,report. 瓦蒂姆 陈 报告情况
[53:38] We’re done with the residence,boss. Coming up to the third floor. 总统寓所已经搜过了 老大 我们现在去三楼
[53:49] Shit. 见鬼
[53:53] Okay,I’m coming up. 我现在上去了
[54:13] Get your head down! 把头压低
[54:32] What are you doing? 你在干吗
[54:34] – Trying to shoot off the cables? – I heard something. -想把缆绳打断吗 -我听到声音
[54:37] Come on. That thing’s 100 years old. The shit’s too heavy for it. 得了 这玩意儿有一百年了 装的东西太重
[54:40] Let’s unload before it snaps. 缆绳断之前赶紧卸货
[54:47] – Jesus,they have Javelins. – Javelin what? -天呐 他们有”标枪”-什么标枪
[54:50] Surface-to-air missiles. 标枪防空导弹
[54:52] If anybody comes in by air,they’re done. 谁进入白宫上空就死定了
[54:55] Mr. Speaker,I have the vice president for you. 议长先生 副总统要跟你通话
[54:57] – Alvin,you okay? – I’m fine. -阿尔文 你没事吧 -我没事
[54:58] Who’s in command on the ground? 现在谁在现场指挥
[55:00] – Well… – Permission to speak freely. -好吧 -我能直说吗
[55:02] – Yeah,yeah,granted. – It’s a shit show. -行行 你说 情况 -团糟
[55:04] D.C. police are on the scene,FBI is trying to horn in… 华盛顿警方在现场FBI想指挥
[55:08] …plus Secret Service feels it should be their show. 而特勤局觉得这事应该由他们来管
[55:10] It should. Carol Finnerty,Secret Service. 就该是 我是特勤局的卡罗尔·芬纳蒂
[55:13] Mr. Vice President,it was our building that was taken. 副总统先生 我们负责那栋楼的安保
[55:16] Yes,it was,and now you’re standing in our building. 是的 没错 现在你跑到我们楼里来了
[55:19] We need to send the Army in there and take the White House back. 我们要做的就是派军队过去夺回白宫
[55:22] I don’t think you can. Posse Comitatus and the Insurrection Act… 事实上这做不到《地方保安队法》和《镇压叛乱法案》
[55:26] …make it very difficult to deploy combat troops on American soil. 让我们很难在美国本土部署作战部队
[55:29] Which is why we federalized the National Guard minutes ago. 所以我们十分钟前召集了国民警卫队
[55:32] Sir,with respect,only the president can do that. 先生 恕我直言 只有总统有这个权利
[55:35] Alvin,we’re in a constitutional crisis here. 阿尔文 我们现在面对的是宪政危机
[55:38] We’ve never had a missing chief executive. 以前没碰到过总统失踪的情况
[55:40] We’re gonna have to start talking about the 25th Amendment. 那只能考虑调用宪法第二十五修正案
[55:43] You wanna remove the president from power? 你要解除总统的职权吗
[55:45] I don’t wanna do anything,but I can’t sit here… 又不是我想这样 可我不能坐在这
[55:48] …and watch the government come crashing down around us. 眼睁睁看着政府崩溃瓦解
[55:51] We’ve tried them on the phone by now,right? 我们已经派人联系里面的人了
[55:53] Who? 谁
[56:07] Hello? 喂
[56:08] Hello,this is Special Agent Carol Finnerty. To whom am I speaking? 喂 我是特工卡罗尔·芬纳蒂 请问你是谁
[56:13] That sounds official. Please hold. Your call’s very important to us. 好像很重要 请稍等 你的来电对我们很重要
[56:19] – We’ve got an incoming call. – About time. -有电话打来 -现在才打来
[56:23] Put them through. 接进来
[56:28] Thank you for holding. I’ll patch you through. 感谢等待 我把电话转接给我的上级
[56:30] Have a great day. 祝您愉快
[56:32] Hello,this is Carol Finnerty. Who is this? 喂 我是卡罗尔·芬纳蒂 你是谁
[56:35] It’s me,Carol. You should’ve called already. 是我 早就该打来了
[56:38] – Martin. – We’ve held the building for 15 minutes. -马丁 -我们都占领这里十五分钟了
[56:40] – “We”? – I’m sure you’re recording this… -我们 我知道你们在录音
[56:42] …so let’s make this easy on everybody. My name is Martin James Walker. 说话别兜圈子了 我叫马丁·詹姆斯·沃克
[56:46] Chief of the presidential detail of the Secret Service. 美国特勤局总统保卫组的负责人
[56:49] My men currently control the White House and the 61 hostages within. 我的人已经控制了白宫 挟持了六十一名人质
[56:52] – What are you doing? – I did you the courtesy… -你想干什么 -我是为了你好
[56:55] …of sending you out of here,so let’s just keep it professional,okay? 才把你支出去 我们现在公事公办 行吗
[56:58] “Professional”? 公事公办
[57:00] You killed your own men. 你杀了你自己手下
[57:03] Where’s Ted? 泰德呢
[57:05] Killing Ted Hope… 杀死泰德·霍普
[57:08] …was the second hardest thing I’ve ever had to do in my life. 是我这辈子做过的第二难的事
[57:15] Martin,I want you to… 马丁 我要你
[57:17] There’s not a thing you’re about to say that I didn’t teach you. 你要说的所有话都是我以前教给你的
[57:20] So we’re gonna get all this done in two hours and be done by lunch,okay? 我们两小时内把事情都解决了 午饭前搞定行么
[57:24] Now,ask me what I want. 现在问我想要什么
[57:28] – What do you want? – On any given day… -你想要什么 -随便哪一天
[57:30] …the United States Federal Reserve holds in excess of $400 million in cash. 美国联邦储备局里都会有 超过四亿美元的现金
[57:35] And I want it loaded aboard a Boeing C-17… 你们把钱装上一架波音C17
[57:38] …which you will leave fuelled and otherwise empty on runway one-niner. 飞机燃料充足 其它什么都不需要 停在19号跑道上
[57:42] I’d like to know how you plan on getting from the White House… 你觉得你有可能活着离开白宫
[57:46] …to Reagan National without being killed. 到达里根国家机场吗
[57:48] We have eyes in the sky. If I see a single sniper… 我们空中有眼线 如果我发现有狙击手
[57:51] …within 10 miles of this place,I am going to kill… 附近十英里范围内 我就会杀掉
[57:55] …four Cabinet members… 四名内阁成员
[57:57] …and in a particularly nice touch of irony… 另外再附送一个毫无用处的
[58:00] …the director of Homeland Security himself. 国土安全部部长
[58:03] Is President Sawyer alive? 索亚总统还活着吗
[58:07] – Yes. – I want proof of life. -是的 -证明给我看
[58:10] You got two hours or I will execute him myself… 你们有俩小时 否则我会在
[58:13] …on the South Lawn of the White House. 白宫的南草坪亲自处决他
[58:17] Jesus,the head of his own detail. 天呐 居然是保安的头
[58:20] At least we know how they got in so easily. 好歹知道他们怎么这么容易就进去了
[58:22] Can we be sure he’s the only Secret Service member… 问题是我们怎么确定他是唯一一个
[58:25] – …who’s been compromised? – Oh,go to hell. -变节的特勤局成员 -见鬼去吧
[58:28] Proof of life,huh? 她要证明
[58:29] You say you can do better than your men. Here’s your chance. 你说你比你的手下厉害 给你个机会
[58:32] – Find him. – With pleasure. -找到他 -乐意效劳
[58:35] Walker’s wife,Muriel,is in Fairfax. 沃克的太太穆里尔在费尔法克斯
[58:39] Could you find her,please? 你能去找她吗
[58:42] You okay? 你没事吧
[58:44] I have Thanksgiving at their house every year. 我每年去他们家过感恩节
[58:46] I wanna run the whole search again,from the top. 我们把整栋楼重新搜一遍
[58:49] Motts,meet me on the ground floor. Chen,Vadim,the third. 莫茨 我们一楼碰头 陈 瓦蒂姆 从三楼搜起
[58:52] Meet in the middle. 我们在中间碰头
[58:53] Roger that. I’m taking the stairs. Mulcahy,finish up. 收到 我现在上楼 穆尔柯 快点
[58:56] That was the last one. 这是最后一个
[58:57] Wait,so you said Walker’s son died? 对了 你刚才说沃克的儿子死了
[58:59] The Pentagon thought that Iran had a nuclear bomb. We sent a team in. 五角大楼认为伊朗有个核弹 我们派秘密行动小组去
[59:03] Things went wrong. Martin’s son Kevin got killed. 事情出了岔子 马丁的儿子凯文被杀了
[59:06] – You’re telling me this is personal? – He’s not doing it by himself. -你说这个是私人恩怨 -沃克一个人干不了
[59:09] – Someone else is footing the bill. – Who? -肯定有人在资助他 -谁
[59:11] Heard of the military-industrial complex? 听说过军工复合体吗
[59:13] Those are the manufacturers of the weapons. 那些军火制造商
[59:15] They think they own the system and they will do anything to keep that power. 他们认为自己控制全局
[59:20] They profit off of your sacrifice. 为了保住利益 他们什么事都做得出
[59:22] Politicians always love talking about sacrifice. 政客们从你们的牺牲里获利
[59:24] Think I don’t know anything about sacrifice? 你以为我做这份工作就没有牺牲吗
[59:27] How many people come to your house and wanna kill you? 有多少人跑到你家来想杀掉你
[59:30] Missiles are topside. 导弹运到屋顶了
[59:34] Elevator going down to one. 电梯降到一楼
[59:40] – We gotta get off on the second floor. – What? -我们得下去 -什么
[59:43] Get off,get off,get off. 出去 出去 出去
[59:45] – You all right? You see anybody? – No,we’re clear. -你还好么 有人么 -没有 安全
[59:48] Kick it in. Harder. 踢开 用力
[59:55] Mr. President,stay on my hip. 总统先生紧跟我
[59:58] I got three rounds. Tell me you got some weapons in the residence. 我只有三个弹夹 拜托你告诉我这里有武器
[1:00:02] No,we usually have two agents right there with machine guns. 没有 我们派两个拿机枪的特工站在那儿
[1:00:05] – We got some knives in the kitchen. – What? -厨房里有几把刀 -什么
[1:00:07] They’re big knives. 很大的刀
[1:00:08] Great,then you can make me a sandwich. 太好了 都能做三明治了
[1:00:11] Now,where’s the phone? 电话在哪
[1:00:19] Right here. 在这儿
[1:00:20] Walker set this number up. Wait a minute,he’s gonna trace it. 沃克设了个紧急密码 等一下 打那个电话会被追查到
[1:00:23] We gotta get in touch with somebody on the outside. 我们得打给一个外边的人
[1:00:26] – I got somebody. – You got somebody? -我知道一个人 -你知道吗
[1:00:28] – Yeah,yeah. – I need to get my shoes. -是的 是的 -我需要拿到我的鞋
[1:00:47] Needed this. 我需要这个
[1:00:55] – Hello? – Jenna,this is John Cale. -喂 -詹娜 我是约翰·凯尔
[1:00:58] John,not a good time. 约翰 我现在没空打电话
[1:01:00] Wait,wait,hold on a second. 不 等等 别挂
[1:01:02] – Close friend? – She works for the vice president. -你们很熟吗 -她为副总统工作
[1:01:07] Have you heard what’s happening? It’s not a good time. 约翰 你知道发生什么事了吗 我现在真的没时间
[1:01:09] I’m with the president. We’re in the White House. 我和总统在一块 在白宫
[1:01:12] – That’s not funny,John. – Does this sound like a joke to you? -别开玩笑 约翰 -你觉得我在跟你开玩笑吗
[1:01:15] – Yeah,he’s… – Jenna,this is James Sawyer. -是的 他是 -詹娜 我是詹姆斯·索亚
[1:01:18] For the past 10 minutes,I’ve been getting shot at with this young man. 在刚过去的10分钟里 我和这个年轻人一直被人追杀
[1:01:22] If you could connect me to whatever control structure we still have left… 如果你能帮我联系到任何负责指挥和控制的人
[1:01:25] – …I would really appreciate it. – Hold on. -我将感激不尽 -等一下
[1:01:28] Hello? Thank you. 喂 谢谢
[1:01:31] She hung up? 她挂了
[1:01:34] She put me on hold when I was thanking her. 我谢她的时候她让我等一下
[1:01:39] So we wait for your best friend Jenna to hit us back. 所以我们现在等什么 你最好的朋友珍娜联系我们
[1:01:48] You smoke? 你抽烟吗
[1:01:51] Neither do I. 我也不抽
[1:01:55] This is your moment,sir. 属于你的时刻到了 先生
[1:01:57] The country is looking for a leader. It’s your time to step up. 国家需要领导者 是时候站出来了
[1:02:00] I told you,we weren’t to be disturbed. 我告诉过你不想被打扰
[1:02:02] The president of the United States called my cell. 但是总统先生刚给我打了电话
[1:02:05] – Mr. President. – It’s about damn time. -总统先生 -怎么现在才接
[1:02:07] – Mr. President,are you all right? – We’re safe. -总统先生 你还好吗 -我们很安全
[1:02:10] – “We”? – Yeah,I’m with someone. -我们 -对 我和别人在一起
[1:02:12] I’m gonna put him on the phone. 我把电话给他
[1:02:13] – Hello,this is John Cale. – Cale? -你好 我是约翰·凯尔 -凯尔
[1:02:15] What are you doing in the White House? 你去白宫干什么
[1:02:17] – He’s doing a damn good job. – It’s a long story,Mr. Speaker… -他做了一件大好事 -说来话长 议长先生
[1:02:20] …but look,they’ve taken the building and they’re holding hostages. 他们占领了白宫 还挟持了人质
[1:02:24] – This is when you come get us. – We’re doing our best. -你应该派人来救我们吧 -我们会尽力的
[1:02:26] – Do we have any intel on these people? – We are working on that,sir. -知道这些人都是谁了吗 -我们正在调查 先生
[1:02:30] You have to get the president out of there. 你得把总统救出来
[1:02:32] – Can you get to the basement? – Yeah,sure. -你们能进地下室吗 -可以
[1:02:35] – Yeah. – There’s a series of tunnels. -可以 -下边有一系列地道
[1:02:37] JFK used them to sneak Marilyn in. 肯尼迪就是靠它把梦露带进来的
[1:02:39] – I thought that was a myth. – It’s true. -我还以为这是谣传 -是真的
[1:02:41] Donnie’s gonna be pissed. 唐尼肯定会气死
[1:02:42] Get to the basement. I’ll lead you to the tunnels. 你们如果能到地下室 我可以指挥你们走地道
[1:02:45] Okay,Carol,I got separated from Emily. Can you tell me if she made it out? 好的 卡罗尔 我和艾米丽走散了 你能告诉我她出来没有
[1:02:49] We’re gonna find her,but you have got to get the president to safety,okay? 我们会去找她 但你一定要保证总统的安全 知道吗
[1:03:01] Cale? Cale? Can you get him back? 凯尔 凯尔 能打回去吗
[1:03:39] Son of a bitch! 你这个混蛋
[1:03:54] Get your hands off my Jordans! 不许碰我的乔丹鞋
[1:04:08] Freeze! I said freeze! 不许动 我说不许动
[1:04:10] Shoot him! 开枪
[1:04:12] No,don’t shoot him. 不 别开枪
[1:04:18] Shoot him! 开枪
[1:04:26] Shit. 该死
[1:04:34] – Are you okay? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -是的
[1:04:38] Don’t worry about him. 不用为他难过
[1:04:40] He would’ve killed me if you wouldn’t have killed him. 如果你不杀他 他就会杀了我
[1:04:46] Thanks,asshole. 谢啦 混蛋
[1:04:48] Look what I found. Merry Christmas. 看我找到什么 圣诞快乐
[1:04:51] – You got the satphone? – Right here. -电话在你那儿 -在这儿
[1:04:53] And it’s on. 开着呢
[1:04:56] – Mr. President,are you okay? – Define “okay.” -总统先生 你还好吗 -什么样算还好
[1:05:00] What happened,John? 出什么事了约翰
[1:05:01] We got two dead bad guys,that’s what happened. 我们杀了两个坏蛋 这就是刚才发生的事
[1:05:04] These guys had military training. You gotta find out what they’re doing here. 这些人接受过军队训练 你得查查他们在做什么
[1:05:08] Walker demanded a ransom. 沃克向我们勒索赎金
[1:05:09] – You think they’re going through this for money? – Guys. -你真觉得他们是为了钱吗 -伙计们
[1:05:12] – You need to see this. – Hang on,John. -来看看这个 -等一下 约翰
[1:05:14] …people watching all of this together. 大家一起来看这个
[1:05:16] No doubt young Emily Cale had to risk her own life to… 毫无疑问 艾米丽凯尔是冒着生命危险
[1:05:19] Can you get me the president here? Cale,can you turn on the news? 能帮我连线总统吗 凯尔 你现在能看新闻吗
[1:05:24] You got a TV? 有电视吗
[1:05:25] We need to find out how Walker found these guys. 卡罗尔 得查出沃克是怎么找到他们的
[1:05:28] – John,you’ve gotta turn on the news. – What’s going on? -但是你得先看看新闻 -怎么了
[1:05:31] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:05:32] What you are seeing really is just amazing footage… 这些让人震惊的画面
[1:05:35] …captured by an extremely brave young girl by the name of Emily Cale. 是由一个很勇敢的小女孩拍摄的 她叫艾米丽·凯尔
[1:05:40] Now,these are the first images coming to us from inside the White House… 这是从白宫传出的关于人质的
[1:05:44] …from inside this hostage situation. 第一手画面
[1:05:47] The images have gone viral. They’ve had more than a hundred million… 这些画面在网上广泛传播 不到十分钟 点击量就超过了1亿
[1:05:52] Wait. Cale,Cale,listen. 等等 凯尔 听着
[1:05:54] We’re all walking out of here together,okay? 我们都会活着出去的 知道吗
[1:05:57] I gotta go get her. 我得去救她
[1:05:58] – Captain. – Yes,sir? -上尉 -是 长官
[1:06:00] Get me facial recognition on everyone in that video now. 给视频上所有人做面部识别
[1:06:03] …very brave young girl named Emily Cale. 这个勇敢的女孩叫艾米丽·凯尔
[1:06:06] The hostages include the nine girls… 人质中有九名女孩
[1:06:09] …from Watkins Charter School in Louisville… 来自路易斯维尔的沃特金斯学校
[1:06:12] …five Cabinet members as well… 五名内阁成员 另外大家知道
[1:06:14] …and also,understandably,a very emotional Roger Skinner. 还有非常著名的罗杰·斯金纳
[1:06:18] And from what I understand now… 据我所知
[1:06:30] I got the president a scrambled satphone to call his family with. 我给过总统一个卫星电话来联系家人
[1:06:34] He keeps it in his bedside table in the residence. See if it’s still there. 他把它放在寓所的床头柜里 看看还在不在
[1:06:40] No. No. 不 不
[1:06:50] Vadim,would you be kind enough to confirm your last name for me,please? 瓦蒂姆 能不能麻烦你确认回复一下你的姓啊
[1:06:55] – Let’s go. – They’re in the residence. -我们走 -他们在总统寓所
[1:06:57] Go! That’s them in the residence. 走 在里边
[1:07:01] Easy. 轻松
[1:07:09] …And the faces of the terrorists. 恐怖分子的脸
[1:07:11] You gotta be shitting me. 开玩笑吧
[1:07:13] So we are going to put those faces up on-screen right now… 所以我没要把这些脸放到屏幕上
[1:07:16] In here! 在这
[1:07:18] As we put these faces up on-screen,we are sure that we will… 等我们把这些脸放到屏幕上 我们确定我们会
[1:07:21] …no doubt learn the names of the men who are… 知道这些人的名字
[1:07:24] …holding the White House hostage. 抓住白宫人质的家伙们
[1:07:26] These men are clearly not al Qaeda. 他们显然不是中东的
[1:07:30] We are positive that the FBI will have… 我们肯定FBI会
[1:07:34] …those images out. So again,these are images… 找出这些人 那么 这些画面
[1:07:37] …captured by a brave young girl… 是由一个勇敢的小女孩拍的
[1:07:39] How many more ways can you guys screw this thing up? 你们怎么有这么多办法把事情搞砸
[1:07:44] Hey. 嗨
[1:07:46] How you like your chair? You comfortable,Mr. Skinner? 这把椅子怎么样 舒服吗 斯金纳先生
[1:07:50] Let me ask you a question. 我问你个问题
[1:07:52] Where do you come up with all the ideas for your show? 你是怎么想到做你的这些节目的
[1:07:57] – I… – You got guys who do that for you? -我 -有专门的人替你想吗
[1:07:59] Because,believe me,I got some good ideas. 相信我 我有很多好主意
[1:08:17] Hey! 嘿
[1:08:24] Give it to me. 把那个给我
[1:08:37] Congratulations,asshole,you just made us all famous. 恭喜你 混蛋 你让我们都出名了
[1:08:43] When they come for us,you’re gonna die first. 当他们冲进来 你会第一个死
[1:08:48] Get away from me. 离我远点
[1:08:50] – You understand? – Get away from me. -你听明白了吗 -离我远点
[1:09:08] Sir,we have facial recognition coming up right now. 长官 面部识别结果出来了
[1:09:12] Carl Killick. This guy’s a right-wing sociopath. 卡尔·基利克 右翼反社会者
[1:09:15] First arrested at age 12. Tried to blow up his local post office… 十二岁时第一次被捕 他想炸掉当地的邮局
[1:09:18] …because they employed too many African-Americans. 因为他们雇佣了太多非裔美国人
[1:09:21] Last seen with Conrad Cern. 这个是康拉德·瑟恩
[1:09:23] I saw that guy at the Capitol. 早上我在国会大厦见过他
[1:09:24] He runs a white-power hate blog against President Sawyer. 他有个反对索亚总统的白人权利博客
[1:09:27] – Lovely. – Jesus. Skip Tyler. -有意思 -天哪 斯基普·泰勒
[1:09:30] King of the hackers. Worked for the NSA. 黑客之王 曾经在国家安全局工作
[1:09:33] Was fired for rewriting nuclear launch coordinates… 因为把核弹发射坐标改写为苹果公司总部
[1:09:35] …to target Apple headquarters. 而被解雇
[1:09:37] He was unhappy with their music-sharing polices. 大概是不满他们的音乐共享政策
[1:09:40] Walker’s been after this guy forever. 沃克一直想抓住这个家伙
[1:09:42] And Emil Stenz. Ex-Delta Force. 埃米尔·斯坦茨 前三角洲部队成员
[1:09:45] Highly decorated. 受过很多奖励
[1:09:47] I’m afraid we know this guy too. 很疑惑这个人我们也认识
[1:09:48] – How? – Unfortunately,that’s classified. -怎么说 -抱歉 这是机密
[1:09:51] Well,I hereby declassify it. Now,you wanna share it with the group? 我特此批准解密 现在你愿意告诉大家吗
[1:09:54] Stenz did off-the-books wetwork for us in Pakistan… 斯坦茨为我们在巴基斯坦做黑色交易
[1:09:57] was part of a black-bag CIA operation. 属于中情局的秘密调查行动
[1:09:59] When the Sawyer administration came in,the new secretary of defence… 索亚上台后新国防部长终止了这个行动
[1:10:02] …shut down the operation and disavowed its assets… 否认所有相关的人和事
[1:10:05] …including Stenz. His identity was compromised. 包括斯坦茨 他的身份暴露了
[1:10:07] He wound up spending two years in a Taliban-controlled prison. 结果在塔利班一所监狱关了两年
[1:10:10] – No wonder he’s pissed at us. – It’s the threat matrix. –难怪他那么生气 -这是威胁名单
[1:10:13] Every day the Secret Service does a rundown… 每天特勤局都会总结一份
[1:10:15] …of threats against the president. Every one of these guys was on it. 对总统可信性威胁的报告 这些人全都在名单上
[1:10:19] It’s like Walker used it as a shopping list. 好像沃克就是根据这份名单挑选伙伴的
[1:10:21] Sir,Delta Force is 15 minutes out. 长官 三角洲部队十五分钟后到
[1:10:23] All right,general. I want them prepped for an attack on the White House… 好了 将军 我要他们都准备好
[1:10:27] – …as soon as I give the word. – Sir,please! Please. -我一下令 就向白宫发动进攻 -长官 拜托 拜托
[1:10:30] Only the president can give that order. 只有总统才能下此命令
[1:10:32] The president is behind enemy lines and compromised. 总统现在身在敌营 生死未卜
[1:10:34] I’m calling the Cabinet together to invoke the 25th. 我要召集议会 启动第二十五修正案
[1:10:38] Gel’ behind this,Eli. 请支持我 艾丽
[1:10:41] What if this were even a coup d’etat? 人质怎么办
[1:10:43] Come on,that’s just nonsense. 好了 这没有意义的
[1:10:44] Why isn’t the military doing anything? 为什么军队什么也没做
[1:10:47] You gotta understand,this is a very difficult situation… 你会理解的 现在情况危急
[1:10:50] …for the Pentagon,there are hostages. You can’t bring the big guns out… 五角大楼 里面有人质 你不能约翰攻
[1:10:54] …because there’s a class of little schoolgirls still inside. 还有一个班的小女孩在里面
[1:11:13] – Martin! – Good morning,boys. -马丁 -早上好 孩子们
[1:11:14] Move,move! 快走 快走
[1:11:18] Come on,go,go,go! 快啊 走 走 走
[1:11:20] – They’re in the ground-floor kitchen. – That’s it. -他们在一楼厨房 -对了
[1:11:23] Come on,go,go,go! Where’s the basement? 快点 走 走 走 地下室在哪
[1:11:25] Through here. To the left. 这边走 在左边
[1:11:46] – Shit! – They’re gone. -见鬼 -他们跑了
[1:11:48] Goddamn it! 该死的
[1:11:51] – I have the president and Cale calling. – Cale,give me your location. -总统和凯尔打来电话 -凯尔 告诉我你们的位置
[1:11:55] All right,we’re in the basement. There’s a gate with a keypad. 好的 我们在地下室 门上有个小键盘
[1:11:59] Okay,the code is 64762. 好的 密码是 64762
[1:12:04] All right,we’re in. 我们进来了
[1:12:05] Go down the hallway. That should be the entrance to the catacombs. 沿走廊往前走 右拐 应该是地下通道的入口
[1:12:08] – Are you sure? – Yes,I’m sure. -你确定吗 -是的 我确定
[1:12:11] You should then be in a big oval room. There’ll be five tunnels. 你们会走到一个椭圆形的房间 那里有五条通道
[1:12:15] Take the second tunnel,follow it all the way out… 走右边第二个 一直走到底
[1:12:18] – …and we’ll be waiting. – We found it. Mr. President… -我们在出口等你 -找到了 总统先生
[1:12:21] …take this. 拿着这个
[1:12:22] – I can’t go. – What are you talking about? -我不能跟你走 -你说什么
[1:12:24] – I’m not leaving my little girl. – Then I’m staying. -我不能把我女儿丢在这 -我跟你一块去
[1:12:27] You gotta go back to being president,sir. 你得回去当总统 先生
[1:12:29] – Otherwise,all this is for nothing. – You can’t do this by yourself. -否则这一切就没意义了 -不 你自己一个人不行
[1:12:32] You’re gonna go and send the Marines in here to get us,okay? Promise me. 所以你出去以后要派海军陆战队来救我们 好吗 你保证
[1:12:37] All right. 好的
[1:12:40] You got my word. Thanks,John. 我向你保证 谢谢 约翰
[1:12:42] All right. 好的
[1:12:49] See you outside. 外面见
[1:13:06] They are in the basement. 他们在地下室
[1:13:07] All right,everyone in the basement! The basement! 好 大家去地下室 地下室
[1:13:12] Cale,come check this out. 凯尔 来看这个
[1:13:15] Okay,please don’t touch my toys. 好 请别碰我的玩具
[1:13:18] That’s something that we do not wanna touch. 这种东西我们还是不要碰比较好
[1:13:22] Carol,we got a problem. 凯尔 我们有麻烦了
[1:13:23] The exit tunnel’s wired with explosives. We need another exit. 地道出口装满了炸药 得找别的出口
[1:13:26] There isn’t another exit. 没有别的出口
[1:13:29] It’s locked! 锁住了
[1:13:30] – Tyler,I need the gate code. – I have that right here. -泰勒 我要密码 -稍等 我在找
[1:13:34] Here’s your gate code. 这就是密码
[1:13:35] This is not happening. We gotta move. 怎么会这样 我们快走
[1:13:37] – Carol,where are we going? – Hold on. -卡罗 我们该去哪儿 -等一下
[1:13:39] I can’t hold on. 不能等了
[1:13:44] We need a location right now! 赶快给我个位置
[1:13:46] Stagecoach. Follow me. Let’s get to the Stagecoach. 公共用车 跟着我 我们去公共用车处
[1:13:49] No,no,no,you’ll be trapped. 不不 你们会被抓住的
[1:13:52] This is a bad idea. They grounded all aircraft. 这是个坏主意 你们禁止所有飞机起飞
[1:13:56] This is Jack Freeman reporting live from the skies over Washington,D.C. 我是杰克·弗里曼 从华盛顿特区上空为您做现场报道
[1:13:59] We’re bringing you exclusive images of the terrorist-held White House. 为您带来被恐怖分子劫持的白宫的独家画面
[1:14:03] Clear left. 左边安全
[1:14:09] Cabinet is assembling with the vice president to invoke the 25th. 副总统召集了内阁成员 准备启动第二十五修正案
[1:14:12] Cale,if you don’t get him out in the next five minutes… 凯尔 如果你不能在五分钟内把他带出来
[1:14:15] – …he might not be president anymore. – You didn’t give me the job,remember? -他可能就不是总统了 -你又没雇我 记得吗
[1:14:20] What’s the code to D227? D227的密码是多少
[1:14:23] What’s the code for D227? D227的密码是多少
[1:14:25] Hold on. 稍等
[1:14:26] Fast! Go,go,go! Go,go! 快点 快快快 走 走
[1:14:31] 13350 13350.
[1:14:36] We’re in,let’s go! 我们进去了 快走
[1:14:38] – Go,I’ll cover you! – All right,all right! -快走 我掩护你 -好的 好的
[1:14:42] This way,Cale. The keys. 这边 凯尔 钥匙
[1:14:52] Got them! 拿到了
[1:14:55] What the hell are you getting in the back for? 你坐到后边干嘛
[1:14:58] Sorry,force of habit. 抱歉 习惯了
[1:15:12] Damn it! Keys! Let’s go! Let’s go! 见鬼 拿钥匙 快走
[1:15:19] – I’m crashing the gate. – No,no,no! -我要撞开大门 -不 不 不
[1:15:20] It’s 8 feet tall and dual-hardened steel. We’re not gonna make it. Left! 不行 那是八英尺高的双重淬火钢 撞不开的 往左
[1:15:26] – Where’s the garage clicker? – You kidding? I don’t have a clicker. -你的开门器呢 -开玩笑吗 我没有开门器
[1:15:30] Suburban! 去兜风吧
[1:15:32] I think I’m seeing the presidential limo driving across the grounds. 我好像看见总统的座驾从地面上开过
[1:15:39] We’re gonna out them off! Hang on,Motts! 去截住他们 坐稳 莫茨
[1:15:41] Watch out,watch out,watch out! 小心 小心 小心
[1:15:44] Cale,they’re in heavy weapons follow-up. 凯尔 他们有重型武器
[1:15:46] What do you mean,”heavy weapon”? 什么叫”重型武器”
[1:15:49] You gotta be kidding me right now! 这也太夸张了吧
[1:15:53] Move! 让开
[1:15:58] Oh,my goodness! The presidential limo… 哦 天哪 总统的车
[1:16:00] …has just burst onto the South Lawn! 突然出现在南草坪上
[1:16:05] – So sorry. – Ladies and gentlemen of the Cabinet… -对不起 -内阁的女士们 先生们
[1:16:08] – …it’s with a heavy heart… – Sir,you have to see this! -我的心清很沉重 -先生 你得看看这个
[1:16:11] It’s trying to make its way around the South Lawn fountain. 它想绕过南草坪的
[1:16:14] That iconic fountain that everybody knows… 那座标志性的喷泉
[1:16:16] …anyone who’s ever been to the White House knows. 去过白宫的人都知道
[1:16:19] Box them in! Go for the window,Motts! 干掉他们 莫茨 打车窗
[1:16:26] Tanks. We got tanks. Let’s put them to use. 坦克 我们可以用坦克
[1:16:29] I think that’s my dad. 那好像是我爸爸
[1:16:31] I’m not sure using heavy artillery is a wise… 我觉得用重型火炮可能不太明智
[1:16:33] I don’t give a damn. You get that tank… 我才不管你怎么想呢 通知坦克
[1:16:36] – …you put a hole in the goddamn fence! – Yeah! Come on! -马上在墙上给我弄出个洞来 -对 快开炮
[1:16:39] Look,look,look! Watch him,watch him,watch him. 稳住 当心 当心
[1:16:41] Go for the windshield! Go! 打挡风玻璃 快
[1:16:48] – Watch out,watch out,watch out. – Get your head down. -小心 小心 小心 -把头低下去
[1:17:05] – Yeah,that’s one down. – Shit! -好 搞定一个 -见鬼
[1:17:07] – Commander,are you in position? – Roger. -指挥官 收到了吗 -收到
[1:17:09] – Then go to work. – Fall back! Fall back! -开始行动 -后退 后退
[1:17:14] Driver,advance! 车手 往前开
[1:17:15] We don’t know what is happening exactly,but the National Guard is in fact… 我们不知道到底是怎么回事 不过国民警卫队好像
[1:17:19] …enacting some sort of manoeuvre. It depends… 开始有所行动了
[1:17:23] RPG’S! Now! 用火箭筒 快
[1:17:27] Blow these bastards off the roof. 把这些混蛋从房顶上轰下来
[1:17:33] – Take cover! – Fire! -隐蔽 -开炮
[1:17:45] Incoming! 敌炮来袭
[1:17:52] Commander,come in! 指挥官 请回答
[1:17:58] – Goddamn it! – Shit. -该死的 -见鬼
[1:18:01] Good job,boys! Great job,Mulcahy! 干得好孩子们 干得好 穆尔柯
[1:18:03] This is an unprecedented situation. We have a full-scale war going on… 这是一个前所未有的局面 我们有一个全面的战争
[1:18:07] …on the White House grounds. 在白宫草坪上
[1:18:09] Mulcahy! Take out the limo! Let’s go! Take the limo! 穆尔柯 干掉那辆车 快 干掉那辆车
[1:18:13] What are you waiting on? Take it out! 你在等什么 快开火
[1:18:16] They’re firing. 他们在开火
[1:18:19] – I can’t see. What am I supposed to do? – I need him alive! -我什么都看不见 怎么办 -我要活的
[1:18:22] – That’s an order! – Why don’t you shut up? -这是命令 -闭嘴
[1:18:24] There’s a camera system here in the car. There. 车里有个视频监控系统 有了
[1:18:27] – What am I doing with zombies? – It’s my daughter’s favourite movie. -屏幕上怎么都是僵尸 -这是我女儿最喜欢的电影
[1:18:30] Watch out,watch out! Left! 小心 小心 往左
[1:18:34] We gotta punch a hole in this fence soon or we’re dead in the water. 我们得在墙上开个洞 不然死定了
[1:18:37] There’s a weapons locker in the back. 武器箱 后边有个武器箱
[1:18:41] – Jackpot! – What you got? -头彩 -找到什么
[1:18:43] That’s what I’m talking about! 这才像话
[1:18:45] That thing in your right hand is a blast shield. Perfect. 把你手上的东西装到一起 很好
[1:18:49] Can you not hit me in the head with a rocket while I’m trying to drive?! 我开车的时候 能不能别用火箭筒砸我的头
[1:18:52] Get me to the fence,Cale! 开到围墙那边 凯尔
[1:18:55] – Stick that thing out there,go to work. – Damn right. -坚持到那 -没错
[1:18:59] Hold it with two hands,Mr. President. 两只手拿着 总统先生
[1:19:01] Oh,my God,that’s President Sawyer. 天哪 那是索亚总统
[1:19:03] – He has a rocket launcher. – There’s something you don’t see every day. -他拿着个火箭筒 -这可不是每天都能看见的
[1:19:08] Here it comes! 快到了
[1:19:15] – I lost the rocket launcher. – How do you lose a rocket launcher? -火箭筒掉了 -什么 怎么能把火箭筒丢了
[1:19:20] Killick,take one of the hostages outside. Show them we mean business. 基利克 你带个人质出去 给他们点颜色看看
[1:19:24] This just in from China. 这是来自中国
[1:19:25] destroyed the West Gate of the White House. 炸开了白宫的西大门
[1:19:29] – We got our exit. – One more time around the fountain. -总算能出来了 -再绕一圈我们就完了
[1:19:32] – No! – Get over here. 不 -到这来
[1:19:34] One of the terrorists is holding a little girl at gunpoint. 一名恐怖分子押着一个小女孩出来了
[1:19:36] – What’d he say? – Emily Cale is being held… -他说什么 -艾米丽被带到
[1:19:39] …at the White House balcony right now by the terrorists. 现在被恐怖分子带到阳台上
[1:19:42] She was the one who managed to send this video out so the world could see… 她就是那个把现场画面传出来的女孩
[1:19:47] – Another rocket. – Cale! -又一次火箭袭击 -凯尔
[1:19:51] Dad! 爸爸
[1:19:58] I can’t see what is going on… 我看不见下边的情况
[1:20:00] Get me a location on them now! 赶快找他们的位置
[1:20:02] …The West Wing. The president has… 总统的座驾在靠近西翼的地方消失了
[1:20:04] We’re not sure if he’s alive or dead right now. 我们不知道总统是否还活着
[1:20:07] – The limousine has disappeared… – Emily? -总统座驾消失了 -艾米丽
[1:20:09] …The West Wing. I can’t see him… 西翼 我看不到他
[1:20:11] Killick,take her back inside. 基利克 把她带进去
[1:20:13] – Dad! – Get over here! -爸爸 -给我进去
[1:20:19] Shit. What the…? 见鬼 怎么会
[1:20:29] – Something wrong with your radio? – Malfunctioned. -你的无线电坏了吗 -不能用了
[1:20:32] Stay behind me. They won’t shoot us. They need me alive. 在我后边 他们不敢开枪 他们要我活着
[1:20:35] – Put a gun to my head. – What? -用枪指着我 -什么
[1:20:37] That concludes the running-and-shooting portion. 看来今天的逃亡和枪战部分已经结束了
[1:20:39] Stay back or I’ll shoot him! 退后 不然我杀了他
[1:20:41] Appreciate what you’re trying to do,son. Did the same job myself,and proudly. 真是辛苦你了孩子 以前这是我的工作 我很骄傲
[1:20:45] I have no quarrel with you,but I do have a deadline. 我和你无冤无仇 但是我时间有限
[1:20:48] So put the gun down… 把枪放下
[1:20:49] Pull the pin. 拉掉保险栓
[1:20:51] …because you’re not gonna shoot the president. 我知道你不会开枪打美国总统的
[1:20:53] – You’re right. – Where does that leave us,boys? -没错 -接下来要怎么做呢
[1:20:56] That leaves us with this. 接下来这样
[1:20:59] Come on! 快走
[1:21:01] Go,go,go! 快 快 快
[1:21:10] What are you doing?! 你在干嘛
[1:21:16] Oh,no. Come on,go! 哦 不 快点 走
[1:21:17] This way! Follow me! Follow me! 这边 跟我来 跟我来
[1:21:25] Enormous explosion over toward the West Wing. 白宫西翼发生巨大爆炸
[1:21:28] I don’t know if this means the president has been killed. We know… 不知道这是否意味着总统已遇害
[1:21:31] I got 100 people in here! Somebody tell me something! 这有一百多号人 谁能告诉我那边的情况
[1:21:37] – You idiot. – What’d you say? -蠢货 -你说什么
[1:21:40] You are an idiot. 你这个蠢货
[1:21:42] You just blew our whole mission. 你把我们的计划都毁了
[1:21:44] – Your mission. – Shut up. -是你的计划 -闭嘴
[1:22:02] Mr. Stenz,this may be your lucky day. Get your men back to the basement. 斯坦茨先生 今天算你运气好 叫你的人去地下室
[1:22:08] I,Alvin Hammond,do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute… 我阿尔文·哈蒙德在此庄严宣誓
[1:22:12] …the office of president of the United States… 我将忠实执行合众国总统职务
[1:22:14] …and will to the best of my ability preserve,protect and defend… 尽我最大之能力 恪守 维护和捍卫
[1:22:18] …the Constitution of the United States,so help me God. 合众国宪法 愿上帝助我
[1:22:22] Sir,follow me,please. 先生 请跟我来
[1:22:35] Place your hand there for scanning,please. 请把手放在上面扫瞄
[1:22:40] Sir,these are your presidential launch codes. 先生 这是总统发射密码
[1:22:43] Keep them on your person at all times. 请务必随身携带
[1:22:45] Vice President Alvin Hammond has just been sworn in… 副总统阿尔文·哈蒙德刚刚宣誓就职
[1:22:48] …as the 47th president of the United States… 成为美国第四十七任总统
[1:22:51] …confirming,of course,the worst possible scenario… 这一行动证实了最糟的情况已经发生
[1:22:54] …the death of President James Sawyer. 总统詹姆斯·索亚遇难身亡
[1:22:57] People all over the globe have been holding their breath. 全世界都在屏息等待事态的发展
[1:23:00] They’re wondering what is happening right here in America. 他们都在想知道美国到底发生了什么
[1:23:04] After all,the United States has the biggest weapons arsenal in the world. 毕竟美国拥有世界上最大的武器库
[1:23:08] We need to start moving the money. Maybe buy some time. 我们得开始运钱了 争取点时间
[1:23:11] Will he be able to get this extremely volatile situation under control. 一定要确保极端暴力现况受到控制
[1:23:16] Muriel Walker’s here. 沃克到位
[1:23:18] Thousands are gathering,leaving candles and flowers… 成千上万的人聚集在这里 留下纪念的蜡烛和鲜花
[1:23:21] …at the doors of the U.S… 在林肯纪念堂的门前
[1:23:23] We’ve got movement. 我们得开始运钱了
[1:23:26] We’ve got movement at the Federal Reserve. 我们得在联邦储备局开干了
[1:23:29] Stenz,do you hear me? Confirming they’re loading the money. 斯坦茨 听见吗 确认他们在装钱
[1:23:32] Let’s wrap this up. 胜利在望
[1:23:35] Stenz,we’re wasting our time here. 斯坦茨 我们在浪费时间
[1:23:37] Walker,are you sure they’re down here? 沃克 你确定他们下来了吗
[1:23:40] Did I spend 15 goddamn years running this place or did you?! 在这干了五十年的人是你还是我
[1:23:44] This guy is losing it. 那家伙快失控了
[1:23:46] What do we care if he gets the president? 我们干嘛非得抓住总统
[1:23:48] We made a deal. 我们答应过他
[1:23:52] Cale was right. This is not about ransom. 凯尔说得对 他们的目的不是赎金
[1:23:54] Walker has cancer. 沃克得了癌症
[1:23:56] His doctors gave him less than three months. 医生说他只能活三个月
[1:23:58] He has a golf-ball-sized tumour on his frontal lobe. 他的大脑额叶上长出了一个高尔夫球大小的肿瘤
[1:24:01] Jesus Christ. 天哪
[1:24:03] I think he’s on a suicide mission. 我想他就没打算活着出去
[1:24:06] – You ready? – Yes. -准备好了吗 -是的
[1:24:08] – What do you think you’re doing? – If anybody can talk him down… -你想干什么 -如果有人能说动他
[1:24:11] …it’s her,trust me. 那肯定是她 相信我
[1:24:15] A little birdie told me you’re finally moving the money. 我听说你们终于开始运钱了
[1:24:18] Martin? 马丁
[1:24:26] I had to tell them about the tumour,Martin. 我不得不告诉他们肿瘤的事
[1:24:32] That’s all right. 对不起
[1:24:35] Please stop this. 停下来吧
[1:24:38] Please just come home. 回家来吧
[1:24:43] I have to do this,honey. 我必须这样做 亲爱的
[1:24:46] No,you don’t. 不 你不用
[1:24:48] They have to pay for what they did to Kevin. 他们必须为凯文的死付出代价
[1:24:51] And when it’s over… 等这一切结束
[1:24:55] …I promise… 我保证
[1:24:58] I promise you’ll understand. 我保证 你会理解的
[1:25:08] You’re doing this for Kevin? 你这么做是为了凯文吗
[1:25:11] I swear to God. 我向上帝发誓
[1:25:19] Then you do whatever it takes. 那你做什么都行
[1:25:22] You make them pay for what they did to our boy. 让他们为我们儿子的死付出代价
[1:25:25] What the hell are you doing? 你在说什么
[1:25:28] Walker,you stop this… 沃克 你赶紧收手
[1:25:30] …or I’ll make sure she spends the rest of her life in a federal prison. 不然我让你妻子在联邦监狱度过余生
[1:25:34] You have 19 minutes. 你们还有19分钟
[1:25:40] You’re done. 你被解雇了
[1:25:41] – General. – Your boss took the White House… -将军 -你的头儿占领了白宫
[1:25:43] …and your man inside got the president killed. 你的手下把总统害死了
[1:25:46] – Carol,calm down. – You’re free to go. -卡罗尔 冷静 -你可以走了
[1:25:52] Thank God for Gerald Ford. 多亏了杰拉尔德·福特
[1:25:54] Why? 为什么
[1:25:55] He built this because he didn’t want the press to see him in his swim trunks. 他造这条地道是因为他不想让媒体看见他穿泳裤进出泳池
[1:25:59] – Any chance this leads out of here? – No. Listen,I gotta stop for a second. -这儿能走出去吗 -不 听着 我得停一会
[1:26:03] What? You all right? 怎么了 你没事吧
[1:26:06] That’s not good,is it? 看上去不太好是吧
[1:26:08] – Stenz worked for the CIA,right? – Right. -斯坦茨在中情局工作过是吗 -是的
[1:26:10] If we can track the way that Walker contacted… 如果能查到沃克联系这些人的方式
[1:26:13] …these guys,we can figure out how to stop them. 也许能想办法阻止他们
[1:26:15] – How do you propose we do that? – Keep an eye on Caulfield. -我们该怎么做呢 -帮我盯着科菲尔德
[1:26:19] Wait,what? 喂 你想干嘛
[1:26:23] Hi. I’m Carol. 你好 我是卡罗尔
[1:26:26] I’m not supposed to talk to you right now. 我现在不能和你说话 女士
[1:26:28] Run a database search on the guys in that building. 我要你帮我在数据库里查一下那些人的资料
[1:26:31] CIA,NSA,everything you’ve got. 中情局 国家安全局 能查的都查
[1:26:37] Okay,listen,Walker’s not doing this for the money,trust me. 听我说 沃克的目的不是钱 相信我
[1:26:40] – There is something else going on. – I can’t do that,ma’am. -一定还有别的阴谋 -我不能这么做 女士
[1:26:43] On the worst day that our country has ever had… 在我们国家最危难的一天
[1:26:46] …you could be the key to figuring all of this out. 你可以成为找到真相的关键
[1:26:52] …could otherwise not accomplish that is take back the White House. 否则无法救回白宫
[1:26:59] I’m gonna have to get that out. 我得把碎片拿出来
[1:27:01] When did you become a doctor all of a sudden? 你什么时候变成医生了
[1:27:03] Look,just talk to me,get my mind off it. Talk to me about your daughter. 帮我拿着 跟我说话 分散注意力 说说你女儿
[1:27:07] Emily? She’s completely in love with you. 艾米丽 她是你的忠实粉丝
[1:27:09] – She even tried to get me to vote for you. – You didn’t vote for me? -她还叫我投票选你 -你没投我票
[1:27:15] Your daughter’s smart. You should listen to her. 你女儿很聪明 你应该听她的
[1:27:17] She was like 3 when I enlisted. 我参军的时候她才三岁
[1:27:20] And to be honest with you… 说实话
[1:27:22] …I was probably just running from my marriage. 我参军是为了逃避婚姻
[1:27:25] Right after I deployed,Emily was watching TV… 我刚入伍 有一天艾米丽在看电视
[1:27:28] …and there was coverage on the troops in Afghanistan. 看见在阿富汗的军队的新闻
[1:27:31] She swears to me that she saw me. 她发誓 她看见我了
[1:27:34] After that point,she became obsessed with politics. 从那之后 她开始迷上政治了
[1:27:37] And that’s when she first saw you. 当她在电视上看见你
[1:27:40] The man that was gonna bring Daddy home. 她说你会把爸爸带回家
[1:27:43] And when I finally did come home,I realised that… 当我终于回到家 我发现
[1:27:49] …I’m not her hero anymore. 我不再是她的英雄了
[1:27:51] So I guess I just figured that I’d try to help protect the man that is. 不过我可以努力保护她心中的英雄
[1:27:57] Well,if she saw you today,Cale,she’d be proud of you. 如果她知道你做了什么 她会为你骄傲的
[1:28:00] You know how when they’re young and they come running up to you… 孩子小的时候 他们会朝你跑过来
[1:28:03] …and they hug you and they’re shouting “Daddy”… 紧紧拥抱你 大声喊你爸爸
[1:28:06] …and all of a sudden,one day,that just stops? 突然有一天 这一切就结束了
[1:28:10] Yeah. 是啊
[1:28:11] I’d give anything for that hug just one more time. 我真想能再那样拥抱她一次
[1:28:14] You know,my daughter,she’s 15 years old,her name is Amber. 我女儿15岁 叫安布尔
[1:28:17] You know what she wants for her birthday? 知道她想要什么做生日礼物吗
[1:28:20] – A belly button ring. – Belly button ring. -一个脐环 -脐环
[1:28:23] – What parent is equipped for that? – Daughters. -当爸妈的怎么办 -女儿啊
[1:28:30] – What’s happening? – Attention,attention. -怎么了 -注意 注意
[1:28:33] Everyone below Calico T-11,please clear the floor immediately. 所有在卡里哥T11部门的人 请立即撤离该楼层
[1:28:38] Put the president on-screen. 马上连线总统
[1:28:41] Mr. President,Delta Force entered Washington airspace. 总统先生 三角洲部队已经进入华盛顿领域
[1:28:44] I have Lieutenant Colonel Cameron on the line. 我联系上了空军中校卡梅隆
[1:28:48] You’re online,sir! 连上线了 长官
[1:28:51] What do you have for us,colonel? 你们打算怎么办
[1:28:53] We developed this plan independent of the Secret Service. 我们自己制定了一个计划
[1:28:56] We’ll use the superstructure of the city to mask our approach. 利用城里的高层建筑掩护飞机
[1:28:59] What if they start killing hostages? 如果他们开始杀害人质怎么办
[1:29:01] They’re dead anyway if this fails. 不管怎样他们都会死
[1:29:03] – Alvin,please think about what you’re doing. – Mr. speaker -阿尔文 请你想清楚 -议长先生
[1:29:05] May I remind you that you are addressing the president of the United States? 我也想提醒你 你现在是和美国总统说话
[1:29:08] Mr. President,I don’t wanna write off any Americans yet. 总统先生 我不想任何无辜的人受害
[1:29:12] Trust me,sir,we’ll get your house back for you. 相信我 我们会为您夺回白宫的
[1:29:14] – Mission’s a go,colonel. – Thank you,sir. -任务批准 -谢谢 先生
[1:29:18] You heard the president. Flight time to target: six minutes. 总统已经下令了 到达目标时间 六分钟
[1:29:23] – So,what’s it like being president? – It’s not like anything. -当总统有什么感觉 -没什么感觉
[1:29:26] Once you get into office,it’s all about re-election… 一旦当上了 就得考虑连任
[1:29:29] …and what the other side can use against you. 还得提防对手攻击
[1:29:32] – Politics. – You don’t start out a politician… -政治 -起先你不想做政治家
[1:29:35] …but you become one. 但是身不由己
[1:29:36] Just once,though,I wanna do something that’s presidential. 就一次 我想做点总统的事
[1:29:39] Something along the lines of Lincoln,Washington and Jefferson. 像林肯 华盛顿和杰斐逊那样
[1:29:43] – You wanna make history. – No. Not history. -你想创造历史 -不 不是历史
[1:29:46] I wanna make a difference. 我想改变点什么
[1:29:48] If your little daughter says that I’m her hero… 你女儿说我是她的英雄
[1:29:51] …then I gotta earn that. 我不能徒有虚名
[1:29:59] All right,we go in low and quiet. Time to target is two minutes. 低空飞行 保持隐蔽 两分钟后到达目标
[1:30:10] – Falcon 2,maintain 3-0 feet. – Falcon 1,copy,3-0 feet. -猎鹰二号 保持三十英尺高度 -猎鹰一号明白 三十英尺
[1:30:35] – Drop to 1-0 feet! – Falcon 2 dropping to 10 feet. -下降到10英尺 -猎鹰二号下降到10英尺
[1:30:41] Complete chaos on the streets of D.C. There’s total gridlock through… 现在华盛顿一片混乱 交通瘫痪
[1:30:45] Oh,my God! U.S. Special Forces are flying over us! 天哪 特种部队的飞机
[1:30:59] Shit. Sir,we have Black Hawks coming in. 见鬼 先生 黑鹰直升机来了
[1:31:03] – Which direction? – From I Street,and fast. -什么方向 从1街过来的 -速度很快
[1:31:08] – How do you feel,Mr. President? – Surprisingly good,Dr. Cale. -感觉怎么样 总统先生 -感觉很好 凯尔医生
[1:31:13] Let me call in,make sure they don’t think we’re dead. 我打电话让他们知道 我们没死
[1:31:17] The former vice president,Alvin Hammond… 前副总统阿尔文·哈蒙德
[1:31:19] …is clearly calling the shots as the new commander in chief. 明显已经作为总司令开始指挥了
[1:31:22] – I have John Cale on the line. – Cale? -长官约翰·凯尔打来电话 -凯尔
[1:31:24] – Where’s Carol? – Finnerty’s been relieved of command. -卡罗尔的 -芬娜蒂特工已经被卸职了
[1:31:27] The cavalry’s coming. Should be hitting the residence in a few minutes. 不用担心 突击部队已经来了 他们的飞机几分钟后就会到达
[1:31:31] No,no,no,not by air. They have to come by ground. 不不 不能走空中 他们得走地面
[1:31:33] – I think we can handle this. – They have Javelin missiles. -这个你不用担心 -他们有防空导弹
[1:31:36] Not according to our intel. 请报上没提到过
[1:31:38] Even if we wanted to call them back,they’ve gone dark. 就算想召回也来不及了 他们已暂停了通讯
[1:31:41] If they fail,they’re going to kill every single one of those hostages… 你这个混蛋 如果他们失败 他们会把人质都杀了
[1:31:45] – …including my daughter. – Just go. -包括我女儿 -快走吧
[1:31:47] Take this and stay out of sight. 拿这个躲起来
[1:31:56] – Thirty seconds! – Let’s go! -还有三十秒 -快走 快走
[1:31:59] Incoming,three of them! Spread out! 三架敌机 大家散开
[1:32:02] Castle in sight. I say again,Castle in sight. 看见城堡了 重复 看见城堡了
[1:32:07] – Are you ready? – Colonel,we got movement on the roof. -准备好了吗 -中校 屋顶上有情况
[1:32:11] They’ve got missile lock! Evasive manoeuvres! 他们要发射防空导弹 机动规避
[1:32:14] Break right! Javelins! Javelins! 有防空导弹 右转 右转
[1:32:16] Shit! 见鬼
[1:32:18] – Break right! – I can’t hold out! We’re going down! -趴下 -我控制不了 它要撞上来了
[1:32:20] – Mayday! Mayday! – Shit. -求救 求救 -见鬼
[1:32:25] Get down! Incoming! 趴下 它要撞上来了
[1:32:27] We’re going down! 我们在下坠 求救 求救
[1:32:35] One is closing in on the White House. 其中一架直升机已经很接近白宫了
[1:32:37] Looks like it’s checking on the conditions of the hostages. 好像在观察人质的情况
[1:32:44] What are you gonna do? You gonna shoot the hostages? 你想干什么 想杀了这些人质吗
[1:32:47] Get on the 50-cal! Mulcahy,let’s go! 去拿重机枪 穆尔柯 快走
[1:32:51] Hammer down! Hammer down! 趴下 趴下
[1:32:55] Fire! 开火
[1:33:00] Pull up! Pull up! 拉起来 拉起来
[1:33:06] Yeah! 耶
[1:33:16] Last mag. 最后一个弹夹
[1:33:18] They’ve got missile lock! 他们要发射防空导弹
[1:33:27] Movement on the roof. 屋顶有情况
[1:33:41] Hold your fire! Hold your fire! I think that man is a friendly! 停止射击 停止射击 那个人好像是我们这边的
[1:33:53] Get ready to deploy! 准备登陆
[1:33:55] – Fast-rope down! – Go,go! -快速游绳 快下 -快 快
[1:34:01] – Get us out! Missile! – Javelin up ! Javelin up! -快离开 有 导弹 -防空导弹 防空导弹来了
[1:34:03] Countermeasures! 他们发射了导弹
[1:34:04] Brace for impact! 预备
[1:34:22] No. 啊
[1:34:33] This mission is going terribly wrong. 营救任务彻底失败
[1:34:35] I can see now that there are two men on top of the roof… 我看见两个男人在屋顶上
[1:34:38] …and they’re engaged in hand-to-hand combat. 他们在肉搏
[1:35:55] Shit! 见鬼
[1:36:21] Yes! Skip Tyler is in! 成功了 斯基普 泰勒进去了
[1:36:24] Walker,that last firewall just came down. 沃克 最后一个防火墙攻破了
[1:36:27] Mr. Tyler… 泰勒先生
[1:36:30] …we are a go,sir. 开始下一步
[1:36:33] God bless us all. 上帝保佑我们
[1:37:02] Sir. My weapons system is coming online. 长官 我们的武器系统正在运行
[1:37:05] It’s being accessed remotely. I can’t… 它被远程控制了
[1:37:08] – Jesus Christ,it’s targeting. – What? -天哪 它在锁定目标 -什么
[1:37:12] It’s firing. 导弹发射了
[1:37:20] Target is an aircraft somewhere over Ohio. 目标是俄亥俄州的一架飞机
[1:37:22] Appears to be a modified 747. 是一架改进型波音747
[1:37:26] Oh,my God. 哦 天哪
[1:37:30] This is an emergency. I repeat,this is an emergency. 出现紧急情况 重复 出现紧急情况
[1:37:33] – What’s going on? – I don’t know. -出了什么事 -不知道
[1:37:35] …And fasten your seat belts. I repeat,this is… 绑紧你们的安全带 再说一遍 这是
[1:37:38] Sir,we’re under attack! 议长先生 我们遭到袭击了
[1:38:04] It’s clear that someone on the inside has orchestrated… 肯定是内部有人在搞鬼
[1:38:07] …this takeover of the White House. That’s the only way… 这是接管白宫的唯一途径
[1:38:10] Mr. Speaker,we have confirmation of ground impact. 议长先生 我们得到了飞机坠毁的确认
[1:38:14] – We’re going to need to swear you in,sir. – What? -我们需要您宣誓就职 -什么
[1:38:19] Executive power passed to the vice president when he was sworn in… 前副总统继任总统职权后遇害
[1:38:23] …which means the office now passes to you. 现在只有您有资格继任总统职权
[1:38:25] – Sir. – Please follow these men. -先生 -请跟他们走
[1:38:39] Sir,these are your new presidential launch codes. 这是新的总统发射密码
[1:38:42] Please keep them on your person at all times. 请您随身携带
[1:38:44] I need a moment here. I need… I need to call my wife. 哦 让我缓一缓 我要给我太太打个电话
[1:38:48] Of course,sir. 好的 先生
[1:38:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:38:54] Emily Cale. 艾米丽·凯尔
[1:39:00] How are you enjoying your tour? 今天参观的开心吗
[1:39:03] Remember these? 记得这个吗
[1:39:04] You and I have a date,sweetheart. 我们有个约会 宝贝儿
[1:39:12] You’ll have to go through me. 你得先过我这关
[1:39:14] Really? 真的
[1:39:21] – You’re gonna go to jail for that! – And who’s gonna make me? -你会进监狱的 -谁能送我进去
[1:39:24] The tourist is still on the loose. 那个游客还没抓到
[1:39:26] But I have a hunch Daddy’s gonna come back for his little girl. 但我预感爸爸会来救女儿
[1:39:30] – So he’s still alive. – Not for very long,he isn’t. -这么说他还活着 -但是活不久了
[1:39:34] Don’t screw up this time! Motts! 这次别再搞砸了 莫茨
[1:39:37] You stay here with him. 你跟他一块儿留在这而
[1:39:38] Hey! Do I look like I need a babysitter? 嘿 我用你给我派个保姆吗
[1:39:43] Sit down and shut up! 坐下 闭嘴
[1:39:57] Oh,shit. 哦 见鬼
[1:40:03] – Mr. President. – I… -总统先生 -我
[1:40:08] NORAD is fully compromised. Martin Walker now has the ability… 防空司令部被入侵 马丁·沃克现在有能力
[1:40:12] …to launch missiles at any target in the United States. 向美国本土上任何目标发射导弹
[1:40:15] Our satellites show massive troop movements… 卫星显示
[1:40:17] …in Russia,Pakistan and the Arabian Peninsula. 俄罗斯 巴基斯坦 和阿拉伯半岛有大规模军队调动
[1:40:19] What are your orders,sir? 您有什么吩咐
[1:40:26] I swear to you all,I swear… 我向你们发誓 我发誓
[1:40:31] …that we are not beaten yet. We are not! 我们还没被打败
[1:40:36] No. 我们没有
[1:40:40] General… 将军
[1:40:43] …how soon can you execute an air strike on the White House? 对白宫组织一次空袭要多久
[1:40:46] Sir. 先生
[1:40:47] We can have Raptors on target in 10 minutes. 猛禽战斗机十分钟就能就位
[1:40:49] – Then do it. – Let’s go to work! -就这么办 -干活去吧
[1:40:52] – Sir… – Carol,we have to end this. We have to. -先生 -我们得结束这一切 必须这样做
[1:40:55] What if the next missile that he launches is aimed at Chicago or New York? 万一发射的下一枚导弹瞄准芝加哥或纽约
[1:40:59] – We’re talking about millions of lives. – Your first act as president… -那里有几百万人呢 -你当上总统的第一件事
[1:41:02] …is going to be bombing the White House? 就是炸掉白宫
[1:41:04] Believe me,I know,I know. 相信我 我知道
[1:41:06] But our country is stronger than one house. 但是我们的国家能承担这个损失
[1:41:09] This is Mission Control. Raptor Alpha 1,clear to initiate Operation Free Castle. 这里是地面指挥中心 猛禽Al可以开始执行城堡行动
[1:41:13] Copy that,Raptor Alpha 1 beginning approach. 收到 猛禽A1开始接近目标
[1:41:18] We’ve lost two commanders in chief in one day. 我们一天之内失去了两位总司令
[1:41:21] Look,Mark,if I’m a foreign head of state,and the United States of America… 看 马克 如果我是一个外国国家元首 和美利坚合众国
[1:41:25] …has become a rogue nuclear power… 已经成为一个核能
[1:41:27] …at what point do I take action and step in… 何时采取行动都在我的掌握之中
[1:41:31] perhaps even with a pre-emptive nuclear strike? 甚至可以用先发制人的核打击
[1:41:36] Brought you a present. 给你带了个礼物
[1:41:39] It’s the tourist’s daughter. 那个游客的女儿
[1:41:42] Well,hello,hello. 你好啊
[1:41:50] Good morning,Mr. Cale. 早上好 凯尔先生
[1:41:52] I’m sitting here with someone who would like to say hello to you. 我这儿有个人想跟你打招呼
[1:41:56] Say hello,sweetie. 打个招呼 亲爱的
[1:42:05] Say hello,sweetie. 打个招呼 亲爱的
[1:42:09] All right,then,would you like to tell your father… 好吧 你能不能告诉你爸爸
[1:42:13] …what Mr. Stenz here is holding in his hand? 斯坦茨先生手里拿着什么
[1:42:17] – A gun. – Now,Mr. Cale… -枪 -现在 凯尔先生
[1:42:20] …I’m gonna start counting here… 我现在开始数数
[1:42:22] …and if you don’t give the president to my men by the time I’ve reached three… 我数到三 你还没把总统交给我
[1:42:27] …Mr. Stenz here is gonna shoot your little girl in the stomach. 斯坦茨先生就会朝你女儿的肚子开枪
[1:42:34] 1 One.
[1:42:41] 2 Two.
[1:42:47] No. No. No. 别 别去
[1:42:52] I’m here. 我在这儿
[1:42:56] Guess Daddy doesn’t love you after all. 看来你爸爸一点儿也不爱你
[1:43:02] We got the president. 我们抓到总统了
[1:43:06] – Bring him on down. – Back to your office,sir. -把他带过来 -回你的办公室去
[1:43:15] I have John Cale on the line,sir. 约翰·凯尔打来电话 长官
[1:43:17] Cale? 凯尔
[1:43:18] You put her on the goddamn phone right now. 让芬纳蒂接电话
[1:43:22] – Hi,John. – They have the president. -嘿 约翰 -他们抓了总统
[1:43:23] John,I want you to listen to me. Help is not coming. 约翰听我说 救援不会来了
[1:43:26] – I said they have the president. – They called a strike on the White House. -你听我说 他们抓了总统 -他们下令对白宫发动空袭
[1:43:30] The vice president is dead. You need to get out. 副总统已经死了 你快离开那儿
[1:43:33] They cannot do that. They still have hostages,they still have Emily. 不 他们不能那么做 那些人手上有人质 艾米丽在那儿
[1:43:36] I’m so,so sorry. I was wrong about you… 我很抱歉 我之前看错你了
[1:43:39] …but there’s nothing you can do,John. If you stay,you’re gonna die. 但现在无能为力 如果你留在那里 你也会死的
[1:43:43] I need you to listen to me. My little girl is counting on me… 卡罗尔 听我说 我女儿现在就指望我了
[1:43:46] …and I am not gonna disappear on her. 我不会丢下她的
[1:43:48] So you tell me how much time I have. 告诉我 我有多长时间
[1:43:52] You only have eight minutes left to get them out. 你只有8分钟 让他们撤离
[1:43:55] Goodbye,Carol. 拜拜 卡罗尔
[1:44:01] Clear out! We’re moving back now! 快离开 我们要撤离这里
[1:44:03] Everybody’s gotta move back! Everybody move back! 大家都往后退 离开这儿
[1:44:06] What do you mean,evacuate? My daughter is in that building! 为什么要撤退 我女儿还在里面
[1:44:09] This is an emergency. Move back now! 紧急情况 离开这里 快
[1:44:12] Please! Clear the area now! 快清除这片区域
[1:44:17] Move back now! I said move back now! 我说了撤退
[1:44:22] Okay. 好吧
[1:44:26] Oh,there I am. That’s not a bad picture. 这张照片不错
[1:44:30] How’d they find out I did that one? 他们怎么查出是我干的
[1:44:35] Buh-bye. 再见
[1:44:37] Whatever happened to “the pen is mightier than the sword”? 你不是说笔杆比剑更厉害吗
[1:44:43] Martin,as the president of the United States… 马丁 作为美利坚合众国的总统 接下来我要说的话
[1:44:46] …this comes with the full weight,power and authority of my office: 与我的权利和权威无关
[1:44:51] Fuck you. 去死吧
[1:44:56] – You okay? – Can we get down to business now? -你还好吗 -能干正事了吗
[1:45:01] I’m gonna need you to open this for me. 我要你帮我打开这个
[1:45:04] – What is that? – Oh,what are you doing? -这是什么 -你想干什么
[1:45:06] This is the nuclear football,sweetie. 这是核弹足球 亲爱的
[1:45:08] It is keyed to the blood type and heartbeat of the president. 需要识别总统的血型和心跳才能打开
[1:45:13] – What the hell is this? – This is the deal. -这是怎么回事 -我们说好的
[1:45:19] There’s a dozen reasons why that’s not gonna work. 我能说出好多你没法发射核弹的理由
[1:45:21] – Such as? – Even if I open it,my codes are useless. -比如 -即使打开它 我的密码也没用
[1:45:24] They switched them out once you took over the building. 你一占领这里 密码就被换掉了
[1:45:27] You let me worry about that. 这个不用你操心
[1:45:31] There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t feel terrible about losing your boy. 马丁 过去的这些日子 我一直为你儿子的死感到愧疚
[1:45:35] But that’s on me. 那都是我的错
[1:45:37] So if you want revenge,then just shoot me. 你如果想报仇就杀了我吧
[1:45:40] You think I blame you for Kevin’s death? 你觉得我为凯文的死责怪你吗
[1:45:44] Sending those men in was the most courageous thing… 派他去那 是你这辈子做过的
[1:45:46] …you ever did in your life. 最有勇气的事
[1:45:48] You were a true commander in chief for five minutes. 在那五分钟 你是一个真正的司令官
[1:45:52] You just don’t have the balls to see the mission through. 你只是没有勇气把任务进行到底
[1:45:56] What mission? 什么任务
[1:45:58] – There were no nuclear weapons in Iran. – But there will be. -伊朗根本没有核武器 -总会有的
[1:46:02] The Middle East is our last war. 中东是我们的最后一战
[1:46:05] It will be us or them. 不是他们死 就是我们亡
[1:46:09] I choose that Kevin Charles Walker will be the last American soldier… 我选择让凯文·查尔斯·沃克成为最后一个
[1:46:13] …to die in that conflict in vain. 在这场冲突中白白牺牲的美国士兵
[1:46:16] You want that as your son’s legacy? 这是你儿子的遗愿吗
[1:46:18] Murdering millions of people in his name? 以他的名义谋杀几百万人
[1:46:20] Mr. President,I wish the pen were mightier than the sword,I do. 总统先生 我也希望笔杆比剑的力量大
[1:46:25] But it’s just a dream. 但这只是一个梦
[1:46:27] Stand up,sir. 站出来吧
[1:46:28] History will judge who the true patriots were here today. 历史会评判 谁才是真正的爱国者
[1:46:35] I’ve been standing up,Martin,and I’m not gonna open that. 我已经站出来了 马丁 但我不会打开它
[1:46:50] Martin. 马丁
[1:46:53] Martin,that’s not necessary. 马丁 你没必要这样做
[1:46:56] Martin! 马丁
[1:47:04] How about now? 现在呢
[1:47:09] I can’t open this for him. 我不能为她打开
[1:47:11] If I do,millions of people are gonna die,you understand that? 如果我打开 数百万人都会死 你能理解吗
[1:47:17] I understand. 我能理解
[1:47:23] Goddamn it! 见鬼
[1:47:27] Tyler,what the hell is going on? 泰勒 怎么了
[1:47:29] We got thermal alarms going off in the second-floor dining room… 糟了 火警警报器响了
[1:47:33] …the West Sitting Hall,and the president’s bedroom. 在二楼餐厅 西客厅 还有总统的卧室
[1:47:36] Killick,he’s trying to burn the place. Second floor. Send your men. 基利克 那家伙要把这烧了 派人去二楼
[1:47:48] Tyler? Turn off the goddamn sprinklers! 泰勒 把这该死的喷淋器关掉
[1:47:54] Who makes this shit? 这破东西是谁设计的
[1:48:16] Oh,shit! 见鬼
[1:48:21] What was that? 发生什么事了
[1:48:31] I’ve been waiting all day to kill you. 我想杀你想了一天了
[1:48:38] Stop hurting my White House! 不许 再破坏 我的 白宫
[1:48:45] German mantle clock. Empire style. 德国壁炉台座钟 帝国风格
[1:48:51] Killick,report! 基利克 报告情况
[1:48:53] Killick,what the hell is happening? Report! 基利克 发生什么事了 报告情况
[1:48:56] Killick can’t come to the phone. Where’s my daughter? 基利克现在没法接电话 混蛋 我女儿在哪
[1:48:59] – Dad! – She’s here with me… -爸爸 -她和我
[1:49:01] …in the Oval Office,so why don’t you come down and get her? 在总统办公室 有本事你下来救她
[1:49:04] – What are you gonna do? – What do you think? -你要干嘛 -你觉得呢
[1:49:07] Why do you make all this shit personal? 你干嘛把个人情绪扯进来
[1:49:09] Oh,you’re talking to me about personal… 你还敢说我
[1:49:11] …when you wanna blow up half the world for your kid! 你为了你死掉的孩子都快把半个地球炸了
[1:49:14] – What are you gonna do? – What I should’ve done in the beginning. -你想干什么 -干我一开始就想干的事
[1:49:17] – I’m gonna kill this prick. – Hey! -杀了那混蛋 -嘿
[1:49:19] – What? – You lied to all of us. -干嘛 -你骗了我们大家
[1:49:21] This was not the job. 这不是我们的任务
[1:49:23] I got business to finish. You stay here. 我有事要办 你在这儿呆着
[1:49:26] – How do I get to the Oval Office? – Take the stairs to the ground floor… -我怎么去总统办公室 -走楼梯 去一楼
[1:49:30] …you go to the end of the West Colonnade. 往右走 一直走到西柱廊底
[1:49:32] – There’s an air strike coming! Get them out of here. – Oh. My God -好 马上会有空袭 带所有人离开这儿 -哦 我的天啊
[1:49:34] Go! 快走
[1:49:36] You heard the man! 你们都听到了
[1:49:39] Tour’s over. 参观结束
[1:50:02] I didn’t sign up for this nuclear bullshit. 我来这不是干这种事的 我要走了
[1:50:04] I’m gonna go and I’m gonna get the money myself. 我要自己去拿钱
[1:50:07] – Hey! Hey! – What? -嘿 嘿 -怎么
[1:50:10] You think I put my country through this for money? 你以为我做的一切都是为了钱吗
[1:50:16] I hate mercenaries. 我讨厌雇佣兵
[1:50:23] It’s about time. 停的真及时啊
[1:50:25] I choose the pen! 我选择笔杆
[1:50:30] Come here. Get up. Up! 过来
[1:50:33] Put your hand… 把你的手
[1:50:35] Weapon system unlocked. 武器系统解锁
[1:50:38] Enter presidential launch code. 输入总统发射密码
[1:50:40] Mr. President,please wake up,wake up. Please! 总统先生 快醒醒
[1:50:48] Sir,we’re at DEFCON 1. 长官 我们进入一级戒备状态
[1:50:49] The nuclear football in the White House went live. 白宫的核弹足球已经启动了
[1:50:52] – That’s impossible. – It’s happening. -不可能 -是真的
[1:50:54] Someone has entered valid launch codes. 有人输入了有效的发射密码
[1:50:58] – Captain on deck! – What the hell is going on? -舰长来了 -到底出什么事了
[1:51:01] – All 24 of our nuclear missiles went live. – This can’t be right. -我们的二十四枚导弹全都启动了 -不应该啊
[1:51:07] Sir,we have nuclear missiles spinning up on the Albuquerque. 长官 阿尔伯克基潜艇上的导弹全部启动了
[1:51:10] If our allies see us launching a full-scale nuclear strike,they will respond. 如果我们的盟国发现我们全面发动核打击 他们会反击的
[1:51:14] Russia and China will launch. We’ll have World War Ill in 10 minutes 俄罗斯和中国会反击 十分钟后就会爆发第三次世界大战了
[1:51:16] – …unless you level the White House. – Four minutes to target! -除非你对白宫个攻击 -距离目标还有四分钟
[1:51:20] I need a final go-no go for payload delivery. 先生 你得决定炸还是不炸
[1:51:23] God forgive me. Go. 上帝宽恕我 行动
[1:51:25] – Go! – Raptor Alpha 1,Operation Free Castle… -行动 -猛禽Al 批准执行自由城堡
[1:51:28] – …is a go. – Copy that. Dropping to attack altitude. -行动 -收到 D26下降到攻击高度
[1:51:40] Cale,Walker’s trying to launch a nuclear attack. 凯尔 沃克想发动全面核打击
[1:51:43] If he does,it’ll start World War III. 如果他成功了 会爆发世界大战
[1:51:45] – You have to stop him. – What? -你必须阻止他 -什么
[1:51:49] Cale? Cale? 凯尔 凯尔
[1:51:55] Head to the South Lawn! 快去南草坪
[1:51:57] Almost there. Come on. Come on. Come on! 快到了 加油 快 快
[1:52:02] I’m gonna enjoy this. 杀你是一种享受
[1:52:06] Confirm: Bandar Abbas. 确认 阿巴斯港
[1:52:10] Chah Bahar targeted. 查赫巴尔 锁定目标
[1:52:13] Confirm Chah Bahar. 确认 查赫巴尔
[1:52:23] – Go! Leave,leave,leave! – No,no! -快走 快走 -不 不
[1:52:25] – Not without my dad! – Go,go,go! -不 我不能丢下我爸爸 -快走 快走
[1:52:37] Your little bitch says you’re gonna put me in jail! 你的小贱人说要把我关进监狱
[1:52:49] Come on,Martin. This isn’t you. 行了 你不是这种人
[1:52:52] You protected presidents for the past 25 years. 在过去的25年 你一直保护总统
[1:52:57] What are you gonna do? 你要干什么
[1:52:59] You really gonna shoot me? 要朝我开枪吗
[1:53:02] All right. 是的
[1:53:08] Yes. 对
[1:53:16] He deserved it. 他活该
[1:53:18] You killed him! 你杀了他
[1:53:20] Get back. Get over here. 放开 快进去
[1:53:22] Get in the room or I’ll knock you out! 快进去 不然打昏你
[1:53:24] And do as you’re told. Go on,sit down! 照我说的做 呆在那儿
[1:53:36] I’m gonna carve my name on your chest! 我要在你胸前刻上我的名字
[1:53:49] No jail for you,you little bitch! 你没有多久的活头了 混球
[1:53:53] No! No! 不要 不要
[1:53:57] Get it off! 拿开
[1:54:03] There was an enormous explosion in the vicinity of the West Wing. 有一个巨大的爆炸在附近的西区
[1:54:06] A huge ball of flames has burst into the sky. 一个巨大的火球腾空而起
[1:54:09] – It’s got to be more than 100 feet… – Raptor Alpha 1,you are clear. -它有超过100英尺 -猛禽A1 准备空袭
[1:54:13] Delta 2-6,copy that. Two minutes to target. D26 收到 距离目标两分钟
[1:54:20] – Clear the area. – Get back in there! -清除目标区域 -进去
[1:54:22] The Department of Homeland Security… 国土安全局
[1:54:26] Get in there! 快进去
[1:54:28] This is a mandatory evacuation… 这是一个强制疏散
[1:54:37] Emily. 艾米丽
[1:54:40] No,please,please,baby. Look at me. I’m right here. 不 不要啊 亲爱的 看看我 我在这儿
[1:54:43] Tabriz targeted. Confirm Tabriz. 大不里士 锁定目标 确认 大不里士
[1:54:48] Please,baby,you gotta turn around and look at me. 求你了 宝贝儿 转过来看我
[1:54:51] Damn it. 见鬼
[1:54:53] Evacuate this area immediately! We need you to move back,people! 所有人立即撤离这个区域
[1:54:57] – Move back now! – Emily! -请大家后退 -艾米丽
[1:54:59] Get out of here! There’s an air strike coming! 快离开这儿 马上就要空袭了
[1:55:01] – My daughter was in there. Emily Cale. – She’s still in there. Wait! -我女儿艾米丽还在里边 艾米丽·凯尔 -她还在里面 别去
[1:55:05] – Emily! – What is with this family? Wait for me! -艾米丽 -这家人怎么都这样
[1:55:08] Confirm Tehran. 确认 德黑兰
[1:55:11] Targeting complete. 目标锁定完成
[1:55:14] Armed for nuclear launch. 准备发射核弹
[1:55:16] You have 15 seconds to initiate. 请在15秒内确认启动
[1:55:19] 15 14 Fifteen,fourteen…
[1:55:29] 9 8 Nine,eight…
[1:55:32] – Dad! Dad,look! – Five… -爸爸 看 -5
[1:55:34] – Dad,in his hand! – … four… -爸爸 在他手里 -4
[1:55:37] – … three… – Emily,get down! -3 -艾米丽趴下
[1:55:39] – … two… – Get down! -2 -趴下
[1:55:40] 1 … one.
[1:55:48] Confirmation timed out. 确认时间已过
[1:55:51] Delta 2-6,one minute to target. Go weapons hot. D26 距离目标一分钟 准备空袭
[1:55:55] – Thank God,Em. – Daddy,I love you. -感谢上帝 艾米丽 -爸爸 我爱你
[1:55:57] You’re okay. 没事了
[1:55:58] – I love you so much. – The president. He shot him! -我爱你 -总统先生 他向他开枪
[1:56:01] He shot him in there. 他开枪打了总统
[1:56:04] Look,I need you to listen to me. 我要你仔细听我说
[1:56:06] There’s an air strike coming,I need you to run. 马上就要空袭了 你赶紧跑
[1:56:08] I need you to run as far and as fast as you can possibly go. 我要你跑的越快越好
[1:56:11] Can you do that? I gotta get the president. 你能为我这么做吗 我去救总统 你快走
[1:56:13] – Okay. – You gotta go for me. Now,go. -好吧 -你必须为我这么做 现在 快
[1:56:16] Hundreds of people seem to be running toward the White House. 有上百人正朝白宫奔去
[1:56:19] They’ve been told to evacuate too,but they’re climbing the fence. 虽然被要求疏散 但他们却翻过围栏
[1:56:23] Okay,we have confirmation. President Raphelson has ordered an air strike… 好的 我们得到确认 拉弗森总统已经下令发动空袭
[1:56:28] …on the White House,and I can hear the planes coming. 白宫 而且我能听见飞机接近的声音
[1:56:31] I… I have to go. I’m sorry. 我得走了 抱歉
[1:56:33] Delta 2-6,requesting permission to deliver payload. D26 请求批准投放炸弹
[1:56:36] Raptor Alpha 1,you are clear. 猛禽Al 批准投弹
[1:56:37] All right,guys,let’s clean it up. 伙计们 准备空袭
[1:56:41] Delta 2-6,we’re locked on target. Please confirm Free Castle is a go. D26 我们已经锁定目标
[1:56:45] Raptor Alpha 1,clear. Mission is a go. 猛禽A1 安全 批准执行
[1:56:51] Delta 2-6,we have friendlies all over the kill zone. D26 目标区域有大量平民
[1:56:54] I cannot see the planes,but what I can see is an unbelievable sight. 我看不见飞机 但我看见一个难以置信的场面
[1:56:58] Emily Cale is out on the lawn,and she’s waving the presidential flag. 艾米丽 凯尔出现在草坪上 挥着总统的大旗
[1:57:02] No,baby. No,I told you to run! You gotta run! 不不 我叫你快跑 快跑
[1:57:04] Captain,do you see this? Delta 2-6,we have a young girl on the lawn. 上尉 你看见了吗 D26 草坪上有个小女孩
[1:57:08] I think she’s trying to wave off the air strike. 她在向我们示意取消空袭
[1:57:10] – Sir,requesting permission to abort. – Mr. President,please. -长官 请求批准终止任务 -先生 求你了
[1:57:13] Sir! Sir! I need an answer. 长官 请答覆
[1:57:16] I’m not doing this,guys. Abort mission. Pull out! Abort! Abort! Abort! 我不能这么做 终止任务 撤退 退出 退出 退出
[1:57:22] No! 不
[1:57:25] They have flown over the White House. 他们飞过白宫上空
[1:57:27] It is an unbelievable moment down here. 难以置信
[1:57:29] People are going wild. 人们欢呼雀跃
[1:57:31] And Emily Cale is undoubtedly a beautiful hero of the day. 艾米丽·凯尔无疑是今天的英雄
[1:57:35] Emily Cale is a little hero. 艾米丽·凯尔无疑是个英雄
[1:57:37] This is an unprecedented moment in U.S. history. 这在美国历史上是一个史无前例的时刻
[1:57:58] That search you requested came back. 你让我查的结果出来了
[1:58:04] Emily,can you believe how many people have seen your video blog? 艾米丽 你知道有多少人看了你的视频博客吗
[1:58:08] It’s not a video blog. It’s a YouTube channel. 这个不叫视频博客 是YouTube频道
[1:58:11] – How many? – Seven hundred million people. -有多少人 -7亿人
[1:58:14] Daughters. 女儿啊
[1:58:16] Jesus! 上帝啊
[1:58:18] Oh,my God. Are you okay? 我的天 你还好吗
[1:58:21] Honest Abe. My wife got this for me. 诚实的老亚伯 我太太送给我的
[1:58:24] For the inauguration. 在就职典礼上
[1:58:30] Are you kidding me? You got shot in the wa…? 你在开玩笑吗 那一枪正好打在
[1:58:32] What I’m telling you is that good old Abe took a second bullet for me. 我想说的是老亚伯为了我又挨了一回枪子儿
[1:58:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:58:44] Thank you for what you did for Emily. 谢谢你救了艾米丽
[1:58:46] It’s my sacrifice,right? 这算牺牲吗
[1:58:49] Yes,sir. 算
[1:58:56] Yep. 喂
[1:58:58] John,listen. 约翰 听着
[1:59:00] This isn’t over yet. 事情还没完
[1:59:01] Walker had no prior contact… 沃克之前没和
[1:59:03] with any of the terrorists,but someone else did. 那些恐怖分子联系过 背后还有其他人
[1:59:06] Wait,wait,wait. Hold on. I’m gonna put you on speaker. 等下 别挂 我开免提
[1:59:09] – The president’s with me. – This guy,Stenz… -总统在这儿 -斯坦茨
[1:59:11] …made multiple calls to a secure line in D.C… 给华盛顿一个秘密线路打过很多电话
[1:59:14] …but we don’t know who received them. The database was wiped 30 minutes ago. 但我们不知道接电话的是谁 半小时前整个资料库被清除了
[1:59:18] Really? Did you check Walker’s personal records? 是吗 你查过沃克的个人记录吗
[1:59:20] His computer,his e-mails? 他的电脑和邮件
[1:59:23] You don’t know Walker,John. He was a dinosaur. 你不懂沃克 约翰 他是个老古董
[1:59:25] The man still used a pager. 现在还在用寻呼机
[1:59:28] Oh,shit. 见鬼
[1:59:32] Listen. Carol,I got to check something out. 卡罗尔 我要去证实一件事
[1:59:35] We’ll see you outside. 外边见
[1:59:40] I don’t believe it. 不敢相信
[1:59:42] I think I know how Walker got the codes,but I’m gonna need your help,sir. 我想我知道沃克是怎么弄到密码的 不过 我需要你帮忙 先生
[1:59:53] Move back! Move back. 后退 后退
[1:59:55] Emily. 艾米丽
[1:59:58] Oh,baby,you okay? Oh,thank God. 宝贝 你还好吗 感谢上帝
[2:00:02] Thank God,baby. 感谢上帝 亲爱的
[2:00:10] – Did you see my routine? – Yeah. -看见我舞旗了吗 -看见了
[2:00:14] Oh,I’m so proud of you. You were beautiful,baby. 我为你骄傲 你干得太漂亮了 亲爱的
[2:00:19] You saved us. You know that? 你救了我们 你知道吗
[2:00:24] Hey,stay with Mommy for a second,okay? I’ll be right back. 跟妈妈待在一块好吗 我一会就回来
[2:00:30] – John. – It’s disarmed. -约翰 -已经解除了
[2:00:33] Thank God you’re all right. Where’s the president? 感谢上帝你没事 总统在哪里
[2:00:38] He didn’t make it,sir. 他没能活下来
[2:00:46] I need to address the nation. 我要发表全国讲话
[2:00:48] General,get on with the Joint Chiefs. 将军 召集参谋长联席会议
[2:00:50] We need to move our troops into the Middle East to stabilise the region. 我们要制定计划 把军队调回中东稳定局势
[2:00:54] You wanna move troops in? 你要把军队调回去
[2:00:56] When they find out that we almost launched a nuclear attack… 他们一旦发现我们差点发动了核打击
[2:00:59] …there’s gonna be chaos. We have to contain it. 情况会非常混乱 我们得控制住局面
[2:01:02] – Can I ask you a question? – Of course. Yeah. -能问你一个问题吗 -当然可以
[2:01:05] When did you and Walker cook this whole thing up? 你和沃克什么时候开始计划的
[2:01:07] – Excuse me? – How’d it go? -你说什么 -究竟怎么回事
[2:01:09] You gave Walker the launch codes and he made you president? 是不是你给他发射密码
[2:01:13] You can prove this? 你有证据吗
[2:01:17] Well,Walker had to get the launch codes from somewhere… 沃克通过某种途径拿到密码
[2:01:20] … and you were the only person with those codes. 你是唯一知道密码的人
[2:01:23] And I found this pager in Walker’s pocket. 我在沃克的口袋里发现了个寻呼机
[2:01:25] I only know one other person that uses one of these. 我还认识一个用这个的人
[2:01:29] That doesn’t prove anything. 这不能证明什么
[2:01:31] Two old guys use old technology. So what? 两个老人用过时的产品 那又怎么了
[2:01:35] Why don’t you call the return number on that,Carol? 你打一下这个回电号码 卡罗尔
[2:01:42] Would have been better if the evidence had been destroyed… 如果你下令的空袭成功了就好了 所有证据都会被销毁
[2:01:45] … in the air strike that you ordered. 在你命令的空袭中
[2:01:54] You’re a goddamn traitor,sir. 你这个该死的卖国贼
[2:01:58] You dim little shit. 你这个混蛋
[2:02:00] I hired you out of pity and this is how you repay me. 我出于同情雇佣你 你就这么报答我
[2:02:03] Tomorrow,when people find out that your precious president… 不过当明天大家都发现 你们亲爱的前总统
[2:02:07] …helped a maniac open the nuclear football… 帮一个疯子打开了核弹足球
[2:02:09] …who do you think they’re going to believe,you or me? 你觉得他们会相信谁 你还是我
[2:02:12] You,you would be a nobody. 你 什么都不是
[2:02:14] But me,I’m the president of the United States. 而我 是美国总统
[2:02:18] No,you’re not. 不 你不是
[2:02:20] Eli,Eli. 艾丽 艾丽
[2:02:23] Quite the politician,huh? 真是个政治家啊
[2:02:25] You did all of this just to keep your buddies in the defence industry happy. 你做这一切就是为了讨好你那些军工业的朋友们
[2:02:29] How far did you fall into their pockets? 他们给了你多少钱
[2:02:31] This is ridiculous. 太可笑了
[2:02:32] – Take him into custody,general. – Yes,sir,Mr. President. -逮捕他 将军 -是 总统先生
[2:02:35] No,I’m still president. I am still president. 你不能逮捕我 我还是总统
[2:02:37] Well,just consider this a coup d’etat. Get this trash off my lawn. 就当这是政变吧 把这垃圾从我的草坪上弄走
[2:02:41] You’re not fit for office. You son of a bitch! 你根本就不配当总统 混蛋
[2:02:43] You’re selling this country out to the Arabs. 你为了阿拉伯人背叛自己的国家
[2:02:46] This isn’t over. I got friends. 这还没完呢 我还有朋友
[2:02:47] And I’ll make sure all of your friends meet you in prison. 我会把他们关进监狱陪你的
[2:02:51] Let’s get him to the hospital. 我们送他去医院吧
[2:02:55] You okay? You look terrible. 你还好吗 看上去挺糟糕的
[2:02:59] Thank you for everything you did today. 谢谢你今天做的一切事情
[2:03:03] Thank you for trusting me. 谢谢你信任我
[2:03:04] Special Agent Cale! 凯尔特工
[2:03:06] I’m not going anywhere without my protection. 没有保卫我哪儿也不去
[2:03:12] You heard him. 你听见了吗
[2:03:26] Thank you,sir. Hey,Em! 谢谢 先生 嘿 艾米
[2:03:30] You wanna take a ride? 想去飞一圈吗
[2:03:33] Come on. 来吧
[2:03:36] – Can I go? – Yeah,of course. -我能去吗 -可以
[2:03:37] Go with your father. 你爸爸一起吧
[2:03:50] She’s an amazing girl. 很棒的小姑娘
[2:03:52] This way! Move this way! 这边 这边走
[2:03:56] – Welcome aboard. – Thank you,sir. –欢迎登机 -谢谢 先生
[2:03:59] You sure you’re all right? 感觉怎么样
[2:04:00] I’m all right now. 感觉很好
[2:04:02] Good job,special agent. 干得好 特工
[2:04:05] Thank you,general. 谢谢 将军
[2:04:18] If you ever want a private tour of the White House,just let me know. 如果你想来白宫私人游 找我就行
[2:04:22] I can hook it up like that. I mean,maybe in a few weeks… 我帮你搞定 但是要等几个星期
[2:04:24] …when we’ve got the place back together. 让我们把这修好
[2:04:26] That’s good to know. 好啊
[2:04:33] You wanna give him the news? 你要把消息告诉他吗
[2:04:35] Calls have been coming in from all over the globe for the last hour. 过去的几个小时 世界各国打来电话
[2:04:38] The presidents of Iran,Russia,Israel and France have all agreed to your terms. 伊朗 俄罗斯 以色列和法国总统都同意你的提案
[2:04:43] It looks like your peace plan is a go. 看来你的和平计划成功了
[2:04:45] You keep this up,I just might have to vote for you. 坚持下去 没准我会给你投票的
[2:04:48] You wanna see something really special? 想看点特别的东西吗 好啊
[2:04:51] – Yeah. – Carol. -是的 -卡罗尔
[2:04:56] Henry,the president wants to do the thing. 亨利 总统想做那件事
[2:05:01] Hold on tight. 坐稳了
2013年

Post navigation

Previous Post: 28 Weeks Later(惊变28周)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Now You See Me(惊天魔盗团)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme