Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

What Women Want(偷听女人心)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on What Women Want(偷听女人心)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:偷听女人心
英文名称:What Women Want
年代:2000

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:01] Do you know the expression “a man’s man”? 人们总是说的那种大男人
[01:04] A man’s man is the leader of the pack. 就是一群男人中的中心
[01:08] The kind of man other men look up to, admire and emulate. 男人们尊敬他 羡慕他
[01:14] A man’s man is the kind of man who… 大男人 就是那种
[01:17] just doesn’t get what women are about. 永远都不明白女人在想什么的人
[01:20] Nick, my ex-husband, is the ultimate man’s man. 尼克是我的前夫 他是个最典型的大男人
[01:26] I probably never should have married him. 也许我根本就不该嫁给他
[01:28] I don’t think he understood a thing about me. 我觉得他一点也不了解我
[01:30] So, this is Nick Marshall’s office. Wanna peek? 这就是尼克马朔的办公室 进来看看吧
[01:33] Don’t worry. He never gets in before 10:00. 别担心 他从来不会 在10点来上班的
[01:35] He’ll send you on more errands than anyone in the entire company… 他是整间公司最懒散的人
[01:38] ’cause he can’t do anything for himself. 他自己什么都不会做 典型的单身汉
[01:40] He’s the least politically correct guy in the universe. 是世界上最粗心的男人
[01:44] He’s the king of all the T & A ads we do. 他是公司T&A的头
[01:46] You want babes in bikinis? He’s your man. 你想要比基利和美女 找他就没错了
[01:49] My dad? How can I best describe him? 我爸爸? 我真不知道该怎样形容他
[01:52] He’s always been… like an uncle to me. 他总是 总是忙忙碌碌的
[01:55] Yeah, Uncle Dad. 对了 就是那种名议父亲
[01:58] Although, Nick was a charmer. 但是 尼克是个聪明人
[02:01] Completely irresistible at first, 总是让人无法拒绝
[02:04] which feeds into the whole “man’s man” thing. 这正是大男人的特点
[02:08] You know about Nick’s mother, right? 你知道尼克的妈妈 对吧
[02:11] Because once you understand about Nick’s mother, 因为 只要你明白尼克的妈妈
[02:15] you understand Nick. 你就了解了尼克
[02:20] Nick was actually born and raised in Las Vegas. 尼克是从小在拉斯维加斯长大的
[02:25] Nick’s mother was a real, honest-to-God Las Vegas showgirl. 尼克的妈妈是个名符其实的 拉斯维加斯舞女
[02:30] When other boys were outside riding their bikes and playing ball, 其他男孩子在外面 打球骑单车的时候
[02:35] Nick was backstage hanging with the girls. 尼克是在后台和女孩子们玩耍
[02:39] He was their mascot, their little pet. 他是她们的小男人 人人都爱他
[02:43] They couldn’t get enough of those baby blues. 他那对蓝色的大眼晴 总是让人看不够
[02:47] Bang! Bang! 碰!
[02:51] If you ask me, I’d say Nick’s motherjust about killed it… 如果你问我的话 他妈妈
[02:54] for every woman Nick would ever meet. 是个很厉害的女人
[02:57] She had a lot of sugar daddies in her life, 她一辈子有过很多干爹
[03:00] but only one true love… 但是只有一个是她的真爱
[03:03] the boy with the family jewels. 那就是她的心肝宝贝儿子
[03:07] 17, 18, 19, 20. Let me see that, kid. 17 18 19 20 让我看看 孩子
[03:10] And since Nick didn’t have a father, 因为尼克没有父亲
[03:12] his mom made sure he was always surrounded by strong role models. 他妈妈总让他和很有手段 的男人在一起
[03:16] Come here, huh? 来这?
[03:18] -Men her boy could look up to. -Now you’re ready, huh? -那种可以给他儿子做榜样的人 -准备好了吗?
[03:22] Keep countin’, kid. 继续
[03:24] There was nothing normal about the way Nick Marshall was raised. 尼克马朔的童年和常人截然不同
[03:29] So, what can you expect? 所以你能拿他怎么办呢?
[03:31] You don’t have to be Freud to figure out… 你一定能分析出
[03:34] this was one cockeyed way to enter the world. 来到这世界是多么愚蠢
[03:38] Something 某些东西
[03:40] Really got to give 真正得到的
[04:09] Oh! 哦
[04:13] Don’t you ever knock? 你难道不会敲门吗?
[04:16] It’s almost 10:00. You gotta go to work, and I gotta vacuum in here. 已经快10点了 你该去上班了 我也得把这里收拾收拾了
[04:18] And don’t forget… Another one who wears vanilla perfume. 别告诉我又有女人把香水瓶碰倒
[04:21] Don’t you know any women who don’t want to smell like candy? 你难道你就不认识 正经一点的女人吗?
[04:24] -Toss me my lighter, babe? -Babe? -把打火机递给我好吗? -宝贝
[04:27] What am I, a little pig? 你当我是那只会说话的小猪不成
[04:29] I don’t have time to make you no onion bagel, 我告诉你 我无时间给你做早餐
[04:31] so please do not start to beg, okay? 所以 别再和我唠叨什么早餐
[04:33] And for the record, I don’t like finding these things in your sofa. 还有一件事 我不喜欢沙发上有那些
[04:37] What kind of woman wears underwear like this? 某种女人穿的
[04:39] Hey, my mother wore underwear like that. 嘿 我妈妈就穿这种底裤
[04:42] Just put them somewhere, will you, babe? 随便放在那里就好了
[04:44] Well, “babe” is gonna put it in the trash where it belongs. 我只会把它放在垃圾桶里
[04:47] So, your mother should excuse me. 对不起你妈妈了
[04:49] Did you ever consider dating a woman who wears real underwear? 你就没想过要找个 穿真正底裤的女人吗
[04:51] The kind that covers the entire bottom the way it’s supposed to? 那种可不把整个臂部包起来的
[04:55] -No. But if I do, should I call? -Oh! -没想过 如果我改了主意会打电话给你的 -哦
[04:59] I’m gonna go clean the kitchen. 我要去收拾厨房了
[05:01] You couldn’t toast me a little bagel, could you? 你能不能帮我准备点早餐
[05:03] Light cream cheese, tomatoes. Capers if we have any. 面包 奶油椰丝和番茄
[05:06] Please! Come on. I can’t think on an empty stomach. 求求你了 你知道我最受不了空着肚子
[05:09] Okay. All right. But only because you didn’t call me that pig name. 好吧 好吧 但是你不可以再叫我加小猪的名字
[05:12] Okay, you got it, babe. 好的 没问题 宝贝
[05:21] Mr. Marshall, how are you doing today? 马朔先生 你今天好吗
[05:23] -I’m fit as a dancing bear. -I’ll get that cab for you. -和平时一样 -我帮您叫计程车
[05:26] That’s some set of pipes you got. 你的口哨真利害
[05:29] -You have an excellent day, sir. -And you. 祝您今天一切顺利 先生
[05:35] At ease. 谢谢你
[05:52] Oh, oh, I’m so sorry! 真对不起
[05:55] I absolutely did not mean to do that. 我真的不是故意的
[05:57] -Here. Let me get that for you. -It’s okay. 让我帮你擦擦 真的没关系
[05:59] No, I’m mortified. I can see your hands are full. 不 不 让我来吧 你的手上有这么多东西
[06:01] -Thank you. -Sorry. Let me get the door. 让我帮你开门
[06:05] -Thank you. -Thank you. 谢谢你 不 谢谢你
[06:07] Half cup, grande, nonfat, thick foam, wet cap, no lid. 大杯卡布其诺 低脂 低咖啡因
[06:10] “Half caff,” grande, nonfat, thick foam, wet cap, no lid. 大杯卡布其诺 低脂 低咖啡因
[06:13] -So, when do you find out? -Um, today, I think. -你什么时候才会知道? -我想是今天吧
[06:15] Unless I didn’t get it, and then I will just never find out. 除非我没拿到 那我就永远都不会知道了
[06:20] I’m sure I didn’t get it. They were looking for an “earth mother” type. 我肯定我会拿到的 他们就是要找一个有母爱的角色
[06:23] I overheard the director say I was more space cadet. 导演说我是年轻宇航员
[06:25] I’m an actress. I can be whatever you want. 我是演员 我能做到你想要的
[06:28] -Is that true, can you? -Oh, better be true. -难道不是真的吗?你可以吗? -如果不行的话
[06:30] Otherwise, I’m stuck playing ditsy coffee girl the rest of my life. 我就一辈子都要 烂在这间咖啡室里了
[06:33] Thank you. Hon? Thanks. 谢谢
[06:36] Oh! Hi, Nick. Hi. 嗨 尼克
[06:41] Oh, Lola, my love. When are you gonna let me buy you dinner? 你好啊 我的爱人 什么时候你才能让我请你出去吃饭
[06:44] Nick, I don’t know why you don’t believe me. I’m not your type. 我也不知道为什么我会这么想 但是 我不是你要找的类型
[06:47] Trust me on this one. Cappuccino, extra foam. Tall or grande? 相信我 大杯卡布其诺 加倍泡沫
[06:50] Grande. Or at least I like to think so. 大杯 至少我喜欢这种
[06:53] -Next. -You know, rumor has it… -下一位 -有传言说
[06:55] I’m getting some really big news at work today. 我今天会被提升
[06:58] At least come out with me. Celebrate. I’ll buy you a coffee. 为什么你今晚不能和我 一起出去喝杯咖啡庆祝一下
[07:01] Memo to you: I work in a coffee shop. 别忘了 我就在咖啡店工作
[07:03] Hi. What can I get you? 嗨 你要点什么?
[07:05] -Hi. I’ll take… -Want me to stop asking you out? -我要… -你不想让我来烦你吗?
[07:07] Sorry. This will just take a sec. 对不起 我马上就走
[07:09] Because, Lola, give me the word and I’ll stop. 告诉我个原因 我马上就消失 告诉我原因就可以
[07:12] Yes, I’m gonna give you the word because I’m an actress. 好吧 我就告诉你 因为 我是个演员
[07:16] Or at least I’m trying to be one. I’m trying to concentrate on that. 至少我想成为个演员 我需要把精力集中在这方面
[07:19] So, you know, it would be a good thing, if you wouldn’t mind, 如果你不介意这可是好事
[07:22] to stop asking me out! 别问我了
[07:25] Honey, you seem so stressed. 你看上去压力很大
[07:28] I am stressed. I have a lot on my plate. 是的 我有很大的压力 最近有很多事情发生
[07:30] So, let’s not talk about this now. 为什么不和我聊聊呢?
[07:32] Why don’t I meet you here, say, tomorrow? 10:00? 10:30? 我可以来这里找你 明天10点 10点半怎么样?
[07:34] -Okay, that would be good. -So, that’s a date? -好吧 那太好了 -说好了?
[07:36] It’s a date. Thank you. 嗯 就这样
[07:40] Sir, that was inspiring. 先生 你真是太有手段了
[07:42] I know. 是的
[07:46] Good morning, Sloane-Curtis. 早上好
[07:48] -Good morning, Mr. Marshall. -Hi, honey. -早上好 马朔先生 -嗨 海莉
[07:50] -What’s the dirt? -I was at breakfast this morning… -干什么呢 -我吃早餐
[07:52] -Hey, Norm! You winning? -Of course. -嗨 呐姆 你赢了? -当然
[07:54] I heard Miller’s shopping around, looking for a new agency. 我听说有大事要上门了 有大客户在找代理人呢
[07:57] Miller Lite. I know. I’m all over it. 我知道 听说了
[07:59] Also, I heard Darcy McGuire left B.B.D. & O. Good morning, Angela. 还有 听说朵义 马贯尔离开了易卿广告
[08:02] -You’re kidding. Left or was fired? -I don’t know. -你不是开玩笑吧 自己离开的还是被炒了 -我不知道
[08:04] Everyone there is thrilled to get rid of her. 那儿每个人都渴望除掉她
[08:06] Well, so much for edgy female vision. 易卿的女主管真是浪费了
[08:10] So, that girl we met last night at the club, 昨晚我们在酒吧认识的那女子
[08:12] nothing happened after you put her in the cab, right? 你把她送上车后 没有发生别的什么吧
[08:14] It did? Something happened? 还有别的事情发生?
[08:17] But she said she had to be in bed early. 但是她说她要早点上床的
[08:19] I had her in bed by 11:00. Or was it quarter to? 我11点就让她上床了啊 不 是差15分钟到11时
[08:21] You… You’re like a genius, you know that? 你 你简直是个天才 你知道吗
[08:23] What can I tell you, buddy? I’m blessed. And today is my lucky day. 你让我能说什么呢!是上帝保佑
[08:27] Not only is my ex-wife remarrying… right now, as a matter of fact… 而且今天是我的幸运日
[08:31] but Wanamaker called me himself, wanted to see me first thing. 大老板一早打电话来说要见我
[08:34] -Called twice to confirm. -Call me when he makes it official. -还打了两次和我的秘书确认 -什么时候升到创意部的总裁
[08:37] It’s not gonna be as easy to suck up to “creative director,” you know. 可不是件那么容意的事 我当然知道
[08:41] Not to worry. I’ll make us a lunch rez at the Drake to celebrate. 我已经定好了午餐的 桌子给你庆祝
[08:44] Don’t count your chickens, huh? 1:00? 先别这么着急 1点钟?
[08:47] Pick you up. 我接你
[08:49] Can I borrow this? 这个能借我看看吗
[08:54] Oh, the shark, babe has such teeth, dear 哦 这沙鱼有尖牙
[08:57] -Hey, Dina. -Hi. -嘿 蒂娜 -嗨
[08:59] Do you know the difference between a wife and a job? 你真是家里家外一把手啊
[09:02] -What is it? -After ten years, job still sucks. 别这么说 不过10年后就是另一回事了
[09:04] That’s a good one, huh? 那个很好?
[09:06] I wouldn’t do that if I were you. That’s not a good idea, no. 如果我是你 就不会吃了
[09:11] -Oh, Mr. Marshall, hi. -Hey. 马朔先生 嗨 嗨
[09:13] I put the storyboards on your desk. Picked up your shoes from Barney’s. 你的文件都在桌子上了
[09:15] Got your glasses fixed. There was no charge. 您的眼镜也修好了 巴尼说不用收费
[09:17] This morning’s staff meeting was cancelled. 今天早上的例行人员会议取消了
[09:19] And I got your cigarettes. They’re next to your laptop. 我还帮你把实好了 就在桌上的电脑傍边
[09:21] This morning’s staff meeting was cancelled. 今天的例行会议取消了
[09:23] -That’s what I was told. -Hmm. 他们是这么说的
[09:26] Good morning, girls. 早上好啊
[09:30] Good afternoon, sire. 下午好啊
[09:33] Hey, anybody know why the staff meeting was cancelled? 你们听说例行会议被取消了吗
[09:36] Nobody called us. 没有人主持
[09:38] Oh, but Mr. Wanamaker wants to see you as soon as you get in, 对了 莫庚先生 说等你一到就去见他
[09:41] which I told his office was 15 minutes ago. 这已经是15分钟前的事了
[09:44] -I know. -You couldn’t show up on time? 我知道 你不必准时出现了
[09:46] You know you’re being promoted. But you look very sharp, by the way. 你知道他是要提升你的 你看上去精神极了
[09:49] -Thank you. -Like a creative director. -谢谢 -就像是个创意部的总裁
[09:51] Very distinguished. 非常出众
[09:54] You able to handle yourselves on the 44th floor? Be truthful. 你两个对搬去44楼?没问题吗
[09:57] Are you kidding? We were made for the 44th floor. 什么? 我们是天生会在44楼做事的
[09:59] Now, get up there already, so we can break out the bubbly. 快去见老伴吧 这样我们可以早点收拾东西
[10:02] -Don’t wait up. -Don’t wait up. 别等他
[10:05] -He’s so adorable. -He says the cutest things. -真是可爱 -他真是明知
[10:10] Boy. 小子
[10:14] Sorry, buddy. I was in the board meeting that would never end. 对不起 我被董事会拖住不能离开
[10:17] -Have you been here long? -A couple minutes. That’s all. -你等了很久了吗? -几分钟而已
[10:20] Jess, can I get a cup of decaf and a couple Tylenol? 玛柯 给我拿几片止痛片来
[10:22] And see if we got any Echinacea. And I need some club soda. 我的头都快炸了 我还需要点梳打水
[10:25] I got something on my tie. Know what? Just get me another tie. 我的领带上黏到了什么 还是算了吧 给我拿条别的领带来
[10:29] I saw the mock-ups you did for Johnny Walker. They’re fantastic. 你该看看玛柯 她以前替壮尼做事的 他们看上去很精神
[10:33] Oh, that’s my job, Dan. 哦 这是我的事
[10:36] So, you know I’m not great at making speeches, 你知道我不是很会讲话的
[10:38] especially when I haven’t got you to write them for me. 有些演讲稿还是你帮我写的
[10:41] So, I’ll do my best. I’ve been in this racket over 30 years. 我只能尽力而为了 我做在这个位子上已经30多年了
[10:45] Let me tell you something, it doesn’t get any easier. 让我告诉你 事情并不会因此变得简单
[10:47] As a matter of fact, it gets harder and harder. 反而会越变越难
[10:50] The ’80s were our glory days. 80年代是我们的全盛时期
[10:52] They were all about alcohol, tobacco and cars. 不过是酒精 草和车子
[10:55] I felt like I was on top of my game. 那是我们最擅长的
[10:57] And then in the ’90s, men stopped dominating how dollars were spent, 但到了90年代 男人不再是消费的主流了
[11:02] and we lost our compass. 真是很奇怪的事情
[11:04] Women between 16 and 24 are the fastest-growing consumer group. 16到24岁的少女 是目前增长最快的消费群
[11:09] Girls who were born in the mid-’80s control our advertising dollars. 这些80年代中期出生的小女孩 在控制我们广告业的主流
[11:13] Sorry. No Echinacea. Hi, Nick. 对不起打搅你 嗨 尼克
[11:16] -Hey. -Red or lavender? -嗨 -红色的 还是紫色的
[11:18] Red. No, no, lavender. That’s good. 不 还是紫色的吧
[11:21] Lavender’s good. While we’ve been shooting beer commercials… 这个很好 紫色很好 女人对广告业的影响
[11:25] with the Swedish bikini team, the industry has been transformed. 实在是不可估计 整个广告业都在改革
[11:29] We were the agency in town ten years ago. 10年前 我们是周围首屈一指 的广告公司
[11:32] Now we’re struggling to be third. 现在 连保住第三名都很难
[11:34] If we don’t evolve and think beyond our natural ability, 如果我们不想办法 改变一下目前的状况
[11:38] we’re gonna go down. 我们将走下坡路
[11:40] “Think beyond our natural…” I’m not quite clear what you mean. 改变目前的状况? 我不是很明白你的意思呢
[11:44] What do you know about Darcy McGuire? 我听到有关她的很多传闻
[11:47] Oh, hey, I heard on the whisper shejust left B.B.D. & O. 她刚刚离开了易卿公司
[11:49] I never met the woman, but I hear she’s a real man-eater. 我从来没有见过她 不过听说她很有领导力
[11:53] She won that Cleo last year we should have won for the ad about… 去年她拿走本该是我们广告大奖
[11:55] Oh, yeah, right. That was her? I forgot about that. 对了 那就是她吗 我都忘了
[11:58] Yeah, I wish I had. Oh, boy, I hear she is a bitch on wheels. 是啊 真希望是我们赢了 我听说 她是个很厉害的女人
[12:04] -That’s very funny. -Yeah, why? 这很有意思 为什么
[12:08] ‘Cause I just hired her. 因为我刚刚聘了她?
[12:12] To do what? 聘她做什么
[12:16] You know I love you, Nick, 你知道我很喜欢你 尼克
[12:18] but it’s a woman’s world out there. 而且 了解女人的心思并不是你强项
[12:20] Getting into a women’s psyche is not exactly your strong suit. 解开她们的裤子
[12:23] You can get into their pants better than anybody on Earth, 你比世界上任何人都厉害
[12:26] but their psyche is a whole other ball game. 但是 心思就是另一回事了
[12:28] You hired Darcy McGuire to do what? 你请了朵义马贯尔来做什么?
[12:31] She hasn’t done it on her own yet, but somebody was gonna grab her. 我知道她还没有自己主过事 但是迟早会有人要抢他
[12:35] And she’s smart, Nick. She’s very smart. 而且 她很聪明 尼克 她非常聪明
[12:38] You made her creative director, didn’t you? 你让她做了创意部总裁 对不对
[12:43] Sorry. This isn’t easy, 对不起 兄弟我的位子也不容易做
[12:45] but I got the board breathing down my neck. 我背后还有一席的董事会盯着我
[12:47] She’s coming in this afternoon. You’ll meet her. 她今天下午就会来 你会见到她
[12:49] Come on. Roll with this. 别这样 为子公司 的前途和她共事吧
[12:52] Work with her because she’s got what I need to keep this place afloat. 因为她有我需要 的东西扭转这的局面
[12:56] She’s got what you need, meaning she’s a woman. 她有你需要的东西 就因为她是个女人
[12:59] You know how we can compete with that? 你知道我们都不擅长这个
[13:05] He’s coming. He’s coming. He’s coming. 他来了 来了 来了
[13:10] Not so fast, girls. Put it on ice. 别这么心急 别着急
[13:15] We’ll break it out soon. 我没有什么好消息好庆祝的
[13:18] We’re not moving to the 44th floor? 我们不搬去44楼吗!
[13:20] Not today. 起码不是今天
[13:24] -Oh. -Okay, Gigi, one more. -哦 -好 琪琪
[13:27] Gigi, your ex is here. 琪琪 你前夫来了
[13:37] Honey, you look like… $48 million. 亲爱的 你看上去像 是四千八百万美金
[13:41] Thank you. 谢谢的
[13:44] -May I kiss the bride? -Sure. -我能亲亲新娘吗 -当然
[13:48] -Nick. -Nick! Ted. 尼克 尼克 你来了
[13:51] Congratulations, Ted. You’re a lucky man. 祝贺你 泰德 你是个幸运的男人
[13:54] Well, thanks. I happen to agree. 谢谢你 我也这么认为
[13:56] So, you’re going on a cruise. Two weeks, huh? 你们要去度密月了?两星期?
[13:59] Well, actually, the cruise is just the last week. 只有最后一个星期在游艇上
[14:01] Alexandra has an itinerary, and I faxed one… 爱立丝会去和你住
[14:03] to your office yesterday, to your apartment last week. 我昨天把时间表传真到你办公室 上个星期传到你家里
[14:06] Ted’s office has one, as does the school. 看来一切都安排好了
[14:08] -In case I’ve fallen off the planet? -You never know. 总会有需要的时候
[14:14] Hey, here she is. Pretty in pink. So, two whole weeks together? 她来了 我们的小公主 我们有两个星期时间在一起
[14:18] -Yeah, how you gonna handle it? -I’m gonna love it. 是啊 你能照顾好一切吧
[14:21] You can take care of your old man. Cook for me. Get my slippers. 你已经这么大 刚好来照顾我
[14:25] -Yeah, that’ll be happening. -Alexandra has a boyfriend now. 别做梦了 爱立丝已经有男朋友了
[14:28] -Mom! -So he won’t be surprised. 妈妈 我只是告诉他 这样他去看你时
[14:32] You have a boyfriend? You’re only 13 years old. 他不会大惊小怪 你已经有男朋友了 你才13岁啊
[14:34] Am I? I thought I was 15. 是吗?我以为我已经15岁了
[14:36] We’re gonna be fine. 我们会很好的
[14:40] Look, I wanna meet Cameron. 我要和朋友出去一下
[14:42] -Okay if I meet Dad at his place? -Is it all right? 可以让自己去爸爸那里吗
[14:45] -Yeah, well, l… -What time? 你们要出去 什么时候回去
[14:47] 8:00. 9:00, maybe? 8点?也许9点?
[14:49] -7:30. -Okay. 7点半 好吧
[14:51] -Bye, Mom. -Oh, honey. I’m gonna miss you. 再见 妈妈 宝贝 我会想你的
[14:54] I’m gonna miss you too. Ted, have a good time. 我也会想你的 泰德 好好玩
[14:57] -Bye, pumpkin. -Bye. 再见
[15:00] -Nick. -Honey. 尼克 亲爱的
[15:03] Later. 回头见
[15:07] Yeah, 7:30’s fine. Thanks for asking. 7点半没问题 谢谢你问我
[15:10] And the name’s Dad. 记得叫我爸爸
[15:21] -Here you go. -Thanks. 给你
[15:26] -Hey, I heard. I can’t believe this. -My next headache. 嘿 我听说了真不敢相信 别再提了
[15:29] Don’t worry. We’ll get through it. 别担心 我们会有抬头的一天的
[15:31] Yeah. 是的
[15:33] Everyone, everyone, meet Darcy McGuire. 大家注意 这就是朵义马贯尔
[15:38] Oh, jeez. 哦 天那
[15:39] -My goodness. Everybody showed up. -Darcy, how are you? 嗨 你们好 谢谢大家赏面 朵义 你好吗?
[15:43] -Nice to see you. Hi! -Pleasant surprise. 很高兴见到你 真是个惊喜
[15:46] -God, what a small world. -Welcome aboard. 嗨 世界真小 欢迎加入
[15:49] I’m so glad to meet you. 真高兴能和大家共事
[15:56] Hello. I’m Darcy. 哈佬!我是朵义
[15:58] Hi. I’m Nick Marshall. 我是尼克
[16:00] Oh, I’ve heard a lot about you, Nick. 我早就听说你了 尼克
[16:03] -I’ve heard a lot about you too. -Don’t worry, can’t all be true. -我也早听说你了 -别担心 不会是真的
[16:06] Let’s hope not. 希望如此
[16:09] Hey. 嗨
[16:12] Hey, standing room only. It’s a first. 大家入座吧
[16:15] I’m very, very excited for you all to meet Darcy McGuire. 我很荣幸的向大家介绍 朵义马贯尔
[16:19] Darcy’s extraordinary reputation… 我知道朵义在这个领域
[16:21] as a leader in the field precedes her. 有出色的口碑
[16:23] At B.B.D. & O., Darcy led a creative team… 在易卿 朵义带领的小组
[16:26] that snagged $500 million in new business wins. 拿到了5百万美金的合同
[16:29] And that was just last year alone. 那还只是去年一年而已
[16:31] At Sloane-Curtis, we’ve prided ourselves on our strategic thinking. 我们总是自称自己是行业带头人
[16:35] Now it’s time for us to step up and prove ourselves creatively… 现在 正是我们的机会
[16:40] in the marketplace. 向市场证明我们真正的创造才能
[16:42] And I’m thrilled that Darcy has consented to move across town, 我荣幸的向大家宣布 朵义已经决定
[16:44] join our team and lead us into the 21 st century. 加入我们的队伍 带领我们进入全新的21世纪
[16:50] Thank you, Dan. 谢谢你 丹尼
[16:52] And thank you all for that warm welcome. 谢谢大家的热烈欢迎
[16:54] Let me start off by saying the feeling is mutual. 首先 我现在的心情是很不平静
[16:57] I am absolutely thrilled to be here. 我真的很兴奋能够加入你们
[16:59] When I first started in this business, it was my dream… 当我刚进入这个行业时
[17:02] to work at Sloane-Curtis. 我一直梦想能够为森隆公司效力
[17:04] I even believe I applied for a job here twice. 我还曾经来这里应徵过两次
[17:06] Somebody call personnel. 我们的人事部门需要注意
[17:10] But it was B.B.D. & O. That offered me a home. 但是 易卿最早给了我这作工作
[17:13] And what I learned there was that any success I had… 我从那里学到的是任何 我取得的成绩
[17:16] was a direct result of the team of people that I work with. 都是和我同事们共同努力分不开
[17:19] I know that two heads are better than one. 我知道二个人的头脑比一个人好
[17:22] I know that five heads are better than two. 我知道五个人的主意 会比二个人好
[17:24] And I know that if we put our heads… 我还知道只要我们把每个人的头脑…
[17:26] …and our hearts into this company, 和心思都放在公司的生死人
[17:28] we will deliver, I know that. 我们一定会成功 我非常明白这一点
[17:30] Now, I love challenges. I love hard work. 我喜欢挑战 我喜欢努力工作
[17:33] I look forward to sitting at this very table tossing ideas around… 我会和大家一工作直到凌晨
[17:36] until what I fear will be the wee hours of the morning. 更重要的是我希望我们的成果
[17:40] I want the work we do to say something about who we are. 能够让人们了解我们是谁
[17:44] -How we think, what we feel. -I’m sorry. -我们的想法是什么 -对不起
[17:48] Excuse me. 真抱歉
[17:51] So, as our friends in Hollywood say, “Let’s cut to the chase.” 让我们转入正题吧
[17:56] How are we gonna turn this company around? 我们如何才能把森隆救回来?
[18:00] When Sears decided to go after women in their advertising… 当喜尔斯公司法定转向 女士用品和公告计划时
[18:04] and said, “Come see the softer side of Sears,” 他们打出了来看看 喜尔斯温柔的一面
[18:06] their revenues went up 30%. 他们的收入增加了百份之三十
[18:08] Thirty percent. That’s huge. 百分之三十 个很可怕的数字
[18:11] Female-driven advertising totalled $40 billion last year. 去年针对女士广告 支出总额400亿美元
[18:15] And Sloane-Curtis’ share of that was? 而柯蒂斯呢?
[18:20] Zero. 零
[18:22] If you want to sell an anti-wrinkle cream… 如果你想卖一瓶防铍霜
[18:24] or a Ford Mustang to a woman… forgive me… 或是一辆伏特野马跑车给女人
[18:27] but this is the last place you bring your business. 这是我们插手的最后机会
[18:29] And we can’t afford to not have a piece of a $40 billion pie. 我们已经不能再放任 这块400亿美金的派不理了
[18:33] So, I have put together a little kit for everybody. 所以 我给每个人准备了一盒东西
[18:37] Nobody panic. This is supposed to be fun. 大家都不要紧张这会很有意思
[18:40] Every product in this box is looking for new representation… 这个盒子里的每一个东西 都需要一个新的推销方案
[18:44] right now, and they’re all made for women. 这些都是女士用品
[18:47] I’m pretty sure all the women here are familiar with these products, 我肯定这里的女士 都很熟悉这些东西
[18:50] so for the men let’s just briefly run through them. 至于男士们 让我大致介绍一下
[18:53] Here you go, Nick. 这是你的 尼克
[19:00] Thank you. 谢谢你
[19:02] Each kit contains anti-wrinkle cream, 我每盒子里都有抗铍霜
[19:05] mascara, moisturizing lipstick, 玛丝葛若 润唇膏
[19:08] bath beads, quick-dry nail polish, 润滑珠 快干指甲油
[19:11] an at-home waxing kit, a more wonderful Wonderbra, 一个家庭装脱毛腊 魔术胸罩
[19:15] -a pregnancy test, hair volumizer, -Oh, sorry. 一个家庭型怀孕检测条 对不起
[19:19] Pore cleansing strips, Advil, 面部粉刺清洁帖纸
[19:21] control-top panty hose and a Visa card. 艾德威尔 连身长筒丝袜 和一张VISA信用卡
[19:25] Now I want everybody to come up with something… 我希望每个人为一种或是两种
[19:28] for one product, for two, the whole box… whatever moves you. 或是整盒产品提出一样的新建议
[19:32] We’ll get together tomorrow, have a little show-and-tell. 明天 我们把大家的想法说出来 看看结果如何
[19:35] How’s 8:30 for everybody? 8点半怎么样
[19:37] Great. See you at 8:30 tomorrow morning. 好极了 我们明天一早8点半见
[19:44] A nightmare. 恶梦
[19:47] Read my lips… 看我口型
[19:50] night-mare. 恶梦
[19:52] Miss, miss, miss! 进不去 进不去
[19:54] That’s another 500 bucks. 500块又没有了
[19:59] We play our dangerous game. 这是很危险的游戏
[20:02] A game of chess… against our old adversary. 生命攸关
[20:05] “Adversary”? Surely you mean adversary, old boy? 攸关?你确定生死敌手?
[20:10] Vinaigrette for arugula salad. 香料、色拉
[20:13] …women’s political caucus. -Tuck the pelvis under. Lifting. -女人的把戏 -举起胯部
[20:20] Buns of steel. 偷袭屁股
[20:22] I’d steal her buns if I could. 我会钉死她的下部的
[20:26] Here it comes. Yes, he nailed the dismount! 来了 他已经擒住了这下马
[20:29] Now let’s check in on the women’s finals. 让我们看看女子决赛的情况
[20:32] Women’s finals. 女子决赛
[20:34] There’s way too much estrogen on television these days. 现在的电视节目也被女人控制了
[20:41] And as we all know, the perfect antidote for estrogen… 好像没有女人地球就不转了
[20:44] Is Frank. 是弗兰克
[20:48] Oh, I need some Frank. 哦 我需要弗兰克
[20:54] Help me, buddy. Help me now. 帮帮我 帮帮我吧
[21:04] I won’t dance don’t ask me 别要我跳 我不跳舞
[21:07] I won’t dance Don’t ask me 我不跳舞 别要我跳
[21:10] I won’t dance, madam, with you 我不和你跳 女士
[21:15] My heart won’t let my feet do things that they should do 我不能随心做事
[21:22] You know what You’re lovely 你知道你是多么可爱
[21:25] You know what You’re so lovely 你知道你是多么可爱
[21:28] And, oh what you do to me 哦 你想对我怎么样
[21:33] I’m like an ocean wave that’s bumped on the shore 我像海浪一样起伏在海岸
[21:38] I feel so absolutely stumped 我感觉整个绊倒
[21:42] On the floor 在地板上
[21:46] When you dance you’re charming 你起舞时是多么迷人
[21:49] And you’re gentle 多么文雅
[21:52] Especially when you do the Continental 特别是那样趾高气扬
[21:58] But this feeling isn’t purely mental 而不显得做作
[22:03] For heaven rest us 天堂让我们觉得舒服
[22:06] I am not asbestos 我不是石棉
[22:09] And that’s why I won’t dance Don’t ask me 那就是我为什么不跳舞
[22:13] I won’t dance How could I 我真的不跳
[22:17] -I won’t dance Merci beaucoup -Don’t panic. -我不会跳的 -不用紧张
[22:19] This is supposed to be fun. 这会很有意思的
[22:21] Okay. Okay, I can do this. 好吧 我什么都能做
[22:25] I’m a professional. 这是我的专业
[22:29] Lipstick. All right. 口红 好吧
[22:31] Lipstick on a guy’s collar? No, no, women will hate that. 口红 男人的颜色 不 不 女人最恨这个
[22:34] Lipstick on a guy’s collar that won’t rub off. 口红 男人脸上永不褪色
[22:37] No, that’s even worse. 不 这个更糟
[22:39] Okay, okay, okay, I gotta think like a broad. 好吧 好吧 要想得更远一点
[22:41] All right, I’m a broad. 好吧 我在想
[22:45] I see lipstick… 我看到口红
[22:47] On a dark-haired Tahitian beauty, 一个塔西堤的女孩站在瀑布下
[22:51] standing under a waterfall, wearing nothing but a thong. 除了丝一般的长发披在肩上 一丝不挂
[22:54] Water cascading down her back. 水淋在她背上
[22:58] I’m a lesbian. 我快要疯了
[23:00] I gotta change the music. 我得换个音乐
[23:03] I wonder. I wonder. 换什么呢
[23:07] Oh, Alex, thank you. 啊 爱立丝 谢谢你
[23:11] Ah, jackpot! 啊 头奖
[23:15] Oh, she’s hot. 哦 她很热
[23:20] I hate the world today 我讨厌今天这一切
[23:23] You’re so good to me I know but I can’t change 你看上去还不错 但是我不会改变
[23:28] I can understand how you’d be so confused 我知道你困惑的事
[23:32] I don’t envy you 我不会嫉妒你的
[23:35] I’m a little bit of everything 我很不气眼
[23:37] -All rolled into one -You go, girl. -所有都困成一个 -你去
[23:39] I’m a bitch I’m a mother 我是婊子 我是母亲
[23:42] I’m a brother It’s confusing 我是兄弟 这很混
[23:45] And I volumize my hair I am not aware 我清量头发 我不明白
[23:50] Looks like big dandruff. 看上去是头皮屑
[23:53] Smooth, yeah, smooth. Oh, cool. 很滑 是的 很滑 哦 好酷
[23:55] Wow, mascara. Here we go. 哦 玛丝葛若 我们继续
[24:02] Nice, thick lashes. 不错 浓浓的睫毛
[24:04] Ow! Ow! Shit, that stings! What the fu… 这种东西真麻烦 怎么会有人用这种东西
[24:08] Okay, fine. Well, I need some anesthetic here. 嗯 我得用点麻药
[24:18] Beautiful. 好极了
[24:20] Okay. Now… 好 现在…
[24:23] for the piece de resistance, we have… 主要项目就是
[24:26] We have the right leg. Yes, excellent. 腿毛蜡 好极了
[24:30] And the hot, hot wax. Very hot wax. 还有热蜡 非常热
[24:34] Here we go. 来吧
[24:37] Jeez! Ooh, that’s hot. 我的天啊 烫死我了
[24:39] Okay, test of manhood. Here we go. 好 成年人的测试 来吧
[24:42] Okay, we passed. 好极了 通过了
[24:44] And next… we immediately apply disposable cloth… 下一步是把一次性帖纸…
[24:49] over the waxed… area. 放在蜡上
[24:52] Straight ahead. 拍平
[24:54] Yes. 好的
[24:56] Yeah… it feels kinda nice, yeah. 感觉好像还不错
[25:00] I don’t know why women complain about waxing their legs. 真不知女人为什么 能把蜡和腿玩在一起
[25:02] “In one smooth motion, yank the strip quickly… 然后从毛发生长的方向
[25:05] in the opposite direction of the hair growth.” 迅速取下帖纸
[25:07] No, no, that would be north. 不 不 是另一边
[25:09] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[25:24] Women are insane. Who would do that more than once? 女人都是疯子 怎么会这么虐待自己
[25:28] I don’t know. Why would anybody even do the other leg? 谁会再去做另一条腿啊?
[25:38] Ah, yes, that’s right, girls. 真是奇怪
[25:40] Wax it off and cover it up. 拔光了毛毛再藏起来
[25:43] Yeah. Ally-oop! Ooh, wait. 是的 哦 等等
[25:48] Oh, shit! I guess this takes a little finesse. 真是麻烦 我想这要点技巧
[25:52] One down, two to go. 一个下去 两个上去
[26:04] Okay. Okay. 好了
[26:11] Okay. 好
[26:18] Oh. 哦
[26:21] Honey, you just lost yourself five pounds. 亲爱的 你刚减掉了5磅肉
[26:24] All right, where’s my Wonderbra? 我的魔术胸罩呢?
[26:28] Oh. 哦
[26:30] Let’s see which end is up here. 在这里
[26:33] -Hi! -What are you doing? -嗨 -你在干什么
[26:35] Exfoliating? 落屑?
[26:37] -Yo. -You must be, um… -哟 -你一定是…
[26:40] Cameron, my boyfriend. This is Nick. 康米 我男朋友 这是尼克
[26:43] -Her father. -That’s nice nail polish you got. -她的父亲 -指甲油颜色不错
[26:46] Yeah, I’m just doing a new research thing at work, you know. 是 我在为工作上的事做些实验
[26:50] -Get into the female psyche… -Whatever. -想了解一下女人的心思 -当然
[26:52] Yeah. 是啊
[26:54] I should probably take off. 我看我该走了
[26:57] -No, you don’t have to. -It’s cool. I’ll see you later. -不 你不用走这么早 -别这样 已经晚了
[27:00] -Bye. -Bye. 再见
[27:04] -I’ll call you. -Okay. -我会打电话给你的 -好的
[27:06] Nice meeting you, eh? 很高兴见到你 尼克
[27:08] Yeah. 是的
[27:12] -Excuse me. Did you kiss that guy? -Where did you get this? -你怎么可以和他接吻? -你从那里拿的这个
[27:15] Your zipper thing. You’re kissing? 就在你包袱里 你在和人家接吻吗
[27:16] You went through my stuff! 你怎么随便干涉我的事情
[27:18] I needed some music. It was just sitting there. 我需要点音乐 只是坐在这里
[27:20] What are you, allergic to listening? You never listen when I talk. 你怎么了 听不进我的话? 你从来不听我说话
[27:24] If I’m stuck staying here, then my stuff’s gonna be around, okay? 如果我开始在这里住 那我的事自己处理 好吗?
[27:28] I don’t want you to just go through everything. 我不想你干涉我的事情
[27:31] -I don’t listen to you? -You think you listen to me. -我不知道你说的 -你要听我说
[27:33] -Yeah. -You do? -有的 -你听了吗?
[27:35] What’s my boyfriend’s name? 我男朋友叫什么名字?
[27:37] Uh, it’s… 呃 叫…
[27:40] -Good night. -No, no, wait, come back. -晚安 -等等 回来
[27:42] Dustin is his name. Dustin, that’s his name. 达斯汀是他的名字 他叫达斯汀
[27:45] Right? No. Don’t slam the… 对吗?不 别甩…
[27:48] C-Carson. 门
[27:51] Carmen. Carmine! Carmine! 卡…卡森 卡曼 卡门
[27:53] Carmichael! 叫卡麦克
[27:59] I can’t remember a guy’s name, they figure you’re not listening to them. 记不住他的名字 就说我不听她说话
[28:10] What do women want? 女人到底要什么呢?
[28:14] I know it has three syllables. 我看我永远都不会知道的
[28:19] Cameron. His name is Cameron! 康米 他叫康米
[28:30] Whoa! 喔
[28:51] Oh, Jesus. That’s so dangerous. 这真是太危险
[28:55] Ninety percent of all accidents happen… 百分之九十事故发生在家里
[29:32] Oh, what the hell has he done now? 他这次又干了什么
[29:36] I hope he’s not dead. 我希望他不是死了
[29:39] No, I’m fine. 我没事
[29:43] I’m fine, I think. 我没事
[29:46] Are you sure? 你真的没事吗?
[29:49] No. Yes. 是的
[30:13] Cleaner pores. Thicker hair. 没有粉刺了
[30:16] Very weird headache. Really weird. 为什么我觉得有点怪怪的 怪怪的
[30:19] Now I gotta clean up bras and home pregnancy tests? 现在我要开始收拾胸罩 和怀孕检验条了?
[30:22] The man doesn’t pay me enough for the things I have to do. 这个家伙没付我这么多薪金 来做这个呢
[30:25] Oh, Jesus, he’s wearing panty hose? 我的天啊 他开始穿丝袜了?
[30:27] Now he’s a cross-dresser? 他不是头脑有问题吗?
[30:29] I was just experimenting with a few products from work, all right? 我只是在为工作上的事情做些试验
[30:35] -Did I say anything? -Oh, God, it’s 8:00 already. -我说什么了吗? -噢 已经8点了
[30:39] To sleep till 8:00. He’d fire my ass if I wasn’t here to wake him. 如果是我把他叫起来的 他非得炒了我不可
[30:43] Whew, are we in a mood today. 你今天心情不好啊
[30:46] Same as every other day. 我和平时一样啊
[30:50] Honey, make me a little bagel with cream cheese. 亲爱的 给我准备点早餐好吗?
[30:53] You know I can’t think on an empty stomach. 你知道我饿着肚子什么都干不了
[30:56] For your information, I’m not even hungry. 我今天一点都不饿
[30:59] Who said you were? 谁说你饿了
[31:03] -Mr. Marshall. -Good morning, Flo. -早上好 马朔先生 -早上好
[31:06] Let me get you a cab, sir. 让我帮你叫计程车
[31:08] Sure. 真是
[31:10] Thank you, Flo. 谢谢 弗洛
[31:12] You’re welcome, my little sweet ass. 不客气 我的心肝宝贝
[31:14] What did you say? 你说什么?
[31:16] Me? Nothing. 我?什么都没说啊
[31:19] -You sure? -Yes, sir. -真的吗? -当然
[31:27] You know what? I think I’ll walk today. 我看我今天还是走路吧
[31:29] -I could use a little fresh air. -Have a great day, sir… -可以呼吸些新鲜空气 -祝你一切顺利 先生
[31:32] with your fine ass looking like Shaft! 看看你的臀部多紧
[31:36] Whew! I could just ride that puppy! 我有机会一定要试试他
[31:40] Watch where you’re going. 看着路 你瞎了吗
[31:42] -You okay, sir? -Fine. I’m fine. -你没事吧 先生 -我很好 没事
[31:51] Did I turn the coffeemaker off? I walked over, but did I turn it off? 我把咖啡机关了吗 我从旁边走过 有没有关掉呢?
[31:54] I can’t remember. I saw the light, but did I turn the switch off? 我看到灯亮着的 却不记得有没有去把制关掉
[31:59] -What? What? -One kiss doesn’t make me a lesbian. -什么? -亲一下就会变成同性恋吗?
[32:02] -Does it? -What? -真的会吗? -什么?
[32:06] -Hmm? -Oh, sorry. -嗯? -对不起
[32:08] Two slices of toast, 150 calories, plus a tab and a half of butter, 一克三明治是150卡路里 再加上奶油 果酱
[32:11] Estrogen is good for the heart but bad for the breasts. 外加一份芝士对心脏有好处 但是太多热量
[32:15] -What? -My kid doesn’t need Ritalin. -什么? -为什么我的孩子不能长大一点
[32:18] -Get him to listen to what I say. -Monsieur, I need to poop. -你从来不听我在说什么 -快点 我需要方便
[32:21] Oh, boy! 我的上帝
[32:32] Aah! 啊
[32:36] Oh, God, he nearly killed me. 她差一点杀了我
[32:39] Too bad he missed. 可惜没有成功
[32:52] -Good morning. -Good mor… -早上好 -早上好
[32:54] Don’t look up. He’ll make me hear another disgusting joke. 别看他 不然又会是 一个悉心的笑话
[32:58] He’s such a schmuck. 他真是个混旦
[33:01] She thinks I’m a schmuck? 她认为我是个混旦
[33:08] Whoa, lighten up on that aftershave, buddy. 嗨 你用的什么爽虑水
[33:15] Oh, what? Oh, yeah, like you’ve got the perfect body? 又怎么了? 好像只有你的身材是满分
[33:19] Jeez. 我的天
[33:21] -Hi, Mr. Marshall. -No, no, don’t say it. -嗨 马朔先生 -什么都别说
[33:23] What? I was going to tell you the Gillette budget’s on your desk. 怎么了? 我只是要告诉你所有的文件都在桌子上
[33:26] And I went out last night and got you that Merlot that you wanted. 昨晚我出去给你实到了 你要的遥控制
[33:29] Here’s your credit card back. 这是你的信用卡
[33:33] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:35] -You okay? -Me? Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[33:38] Do you realize that I have an Ivy League education… 你难道不知道
[33:41] and that running your stupid errands has put me into therapy? 我是个硕士学位 毕业生在帮你打染
[33:44] Take me seriously and give me some real work to do. 什有时候你才能认真的 给我些真正的工作做?
[33:46] Oh, yeah, I remember why. Because I have a vagina! -对了 我知道为什么了 -因为我是个女人
[33:49] -Aah! -Anything else I can get for you? -啊! -还有什么别的事情你要我做吗
[33:54] Oh, good, you’re on time. 哦 好 你很准时
[33:56] -Morning. -You look a little different. -早上好 -你看起来有点不一样了
[34:00] You know, I think maybe it’s his hair. 可能是因为发烧的原因
[34:02] -It looks thicker, doesn’t it? -Gimme your coat. -看起来有点厚了 是不是? -把你外套给我
[34:04] -Oh, oh, okay. -Mmm, you smell good today. -好的 -你今天的气息都不同了
[34:07] -New cologne? -No. -新的科隆香水? -不
[34:15] Th-That’s it? No other thoughts? 就这些吗?没有别的想法?
[34:18] -What do you mean? -You feeling all right, doll? -你在说什么? -你没事吧
[34:24] “Linens, linings, loans, locks.” 被单 衬套 借贷 锁住
[34:26] Hello, Nick? 哈佬!尼克
[34:29] Uh, Nick? We gotta go. 尼克 我们要走了
[34:31] What are you doing? It’s 8:30. 你在干什么 已经8点半了
[34:33] Can’t go. Gotta find a doctor. Need a cure. Can’t go. 我还不能走 要先找广医生 我不能走
[34:36] -Definitely can’t go. -You sound like the guy from Shine. -我真的不能走 -你应该会喜欢阳光男孩
[34:38] -What’s wrong with you? -I don’t need a doctor. -你听上去怪怪的 你怎么了 -对了 我不需要医生
[34:40] Maybe I need, like, an exorcist. 也许我需要个会通灵的人
[34:43] Under “E” for exorcist. 在前面 在前面
[34:45] There are no exorcists in the greater Chicago area. 尼克 芝加哥是没有 什么通灵的人
[34:48] Let’s pull it together and sell some sensitive feminine shit, okay? 我们还是一起走吧 去卖弄一点对女性心思的废话
[34:53] Sorry to interrupt. Here you go. 对不起打搅了 这是你要的
[34:57] By the way, your hair looks really good today, Mr. Marshall. 马朗先生 你今天 看上去发型好棒
[34:59] And it’s okay you pay me minimum wage… 你尽管给我最低薪水好了
[35:01] because I use the company phone to call my boyfriend in Israel… 反正我只是为了在公司 和我以色列的男友
[35:04] for an hour. 通电话一小时
[35:07] Tell me you heard that. 告诉我 你也听到了她的话
[35:10] Your hair looks really good. So what? 你的头发看上去好棒了 这怎么了?
[35:12] The… The other thing! What she was thinking thing. 其他的话 她想的那些话
[35:15] I don’t think she thinks too much. She’s not exactly a genius. 我想她不会想太多 毕竟她不是个天才
[35:19] I’ll have you know she went to an Ivy League school. 我应该让你知道她去过艾维联盟学校
[35:21] -Doubt that. -The thing about the boyfriend, -很怀疑 -她说打电话…
[35:24] calling him in Israel, you heard that, yes, no? 给以色列的男朋友 你听到没有 有没有
[35:26] I didn’t hear it ’cause she didn’t say it. 我什么都没听 因为她什么都没有说
[35:28] Pull it together. We’re gonna be late for our sorority meeting. 我们还是赶快走吧 马上就要迟到了
[35:35] Morgan, in case I, like, maybe die today… 摩根 我不会是真的疯了吧
[35:39] Can we walk? ‘Cause in case you live, I don’t wanna be late. 我们能否一边走一边说 我可不想第一次就迟到
[35:43] Here’s what happened, just in case the coroner asks. 怎么样 好的 以免我不幸身亡
[35:46] I got drunk, and I tried on all the products from the pink box. 昨晚我多喝了几杯 之后我试了试朵义的那些产品
[35:49] -You did not. -I put on all the products… -你不是真的试了 -是的 我把所有产品都试了一遍
[35:52] nail polish, panty hose, everything. 指甲油 长筒丝袜 都试了
[35:54] -You tried on the panty hose? -Yes, okay. -你穿了丝袜? -是的 好了
[35:56] Anyway, I was drying my hair, and I fell over and tripped, 当我在吹头发时
[35:58] fell into the bathtub and electrocuted myself. 被吹风筒电到就昏倒了
[36:00] I blacked out, and when I woke up… 等我醒来后
[36:02] I could hear what every woman around me was… thinking. 我可以听到身边的女人在想什么
[36:05] -Uh-huh. -Talking personal, private stuff. -呃 -我说的是很私隐的私人想法
[36:08] The stuff that nobody is supposed to hear, I hear that stuff. 你明白吗? 我可以听到女人在想什么
[36:11] You know what I’m saying? I can hear what women think. 你知道我在说什么吗? 我可以听到女人在想什么
[36:14] Can you? Good, ’cause that’s not a talent guys have these days. 你呢?不是很多男人都有这种本事
[36:17] You don’t believe me. You want me to prove it? 你不相信我是不是 我证明给你看
[36:20] -See this attorney coming toward us? -Yeah. -看到那个向我们走过来的律师? -是的
[36:24] Oh, she thinks you’re overpaid and gay. 她认为公司给你的薪水太高了 还认为我们是同性恋
[36:28] -What? -I hear what they’re all thinking. -什么? -听我说 我真的可以听到她想什么
[36:31] It’s driving me crazy. Even French poodles, I can hear them. 这太让我疯狂了 即使是法国卷毛我也能听到
[36:33] So we’re on the same page, I need you to know you sound insane. 这样我们就是同一问题了 我要你明白你有幻听症
[36:37] You freaked out over losing the job, which I understand. 你幻想会失去工作 那我明白
[36:39] But if you tell anybody you can hear the thoughts of a French poodle… 但是如果你跟别人说 你能知道法国卷毛的想法
[36:43] What if I jumped out the window? Jumped through the plate glass. 是否会跳出窗户?穿过厚玻璃
[36:48] Would they notice? Probably not if I didn’t get glass on anybody. 他们注意到了没? 如果我不为他们干杯 或许不会
[36:52] That girl with the fruit is funny. Suicidal, but she is funny. 拿着水果的女孩真有趣 自杀了 但是她很滑稽
[36:56] Nick, what girl with the fruit? 尼克 哪个水果女孩?
[36:59] -The… -Huh? -那个… -哦?
[37:05] Last one to arrive. Wants me to know I’m not his boss. 最后一个到 想我知道我不是他老板
[37:08] Okay, you’re a star. I get the message. 好 你是明星 我明白了
[37:10] She thinks I’m late because I want her to know she’s not my boss. 她认为我迟到了 因为我想让她明白她不是我老板
[37:14] -What is she talking about? -Put a lid on it. I’m begging you. -那她说什么? -极端的说 我求你了
[37:16] Ooh, I can’t believe I have butterflies in my stomach. 哦 我无法相信我的胃里有蝴蝶
[37:19] Feels like the first day of school. 感觉像是学校的第一天
[37:24] Okay, so let’s see how we did. 好 让我们看看怎么做的
[37:26] Nobody wants to go first. 没有人想第一个去
[37:30] Everyone’s avoiding me, except Nick Marshall. 大家都在逃避我目光 除了尼克马朔
[37:34] Unbelievable. The only one with good eye contact. 真不敢相信 唯一敢看着我的人
[37:38] At least he’s looking at my eyes and not down my blouse. 起码他是看着我的眼睛 不是我的胸部
[37:42] -Nick, what did you come up with? -Me? -尼克 你有什么建议 -我?
[37:44] What did I come up with? 我的建议
[37:47] He’s so wired. 他真是怪怪的
[37:49] Mostly… 经常这样
[37:51] I thought about the moisturizing lipstick, 我研究了一下润唇膏
[37:54] never having worn lipstick myself. 我从来没有试过润唇膏
[37:58] I tried to imagine what I’d want from a lipstick, if I were a woman. 我在考虑润唇膏对我的用处
[38:01] -Oh, spare me. -Okay, he’s trying to be honest. -啊 都是废话 -起码他在说实话
[38:04] You know, to be perfectly honest, 说实话 我的第一个念头是
[38:07] I thought of a Tahitian beauty, bathing under a waterfall. 一个塔西堤女孩站在瀑布下
[38:12] Oy, I’m gonna die here with these kinds of ideas. 这种难提议会把我杀了
[38:15] But, uh, you know, I’m working on it, and it’s evolving. 但是 我还在做进一步的改进
[38:19] Anybody interested in an idea involving the Swedish bikini team? 不晓得是不是有人对
[38:24] I do know them all personally. 邀进瑞典比基尼女孩感兴趣
[38:26] -Oh, what an idiot. -Jerk, grow up already. -哦 真是白痴 -傻瓜 已经促成了
[38:30] -What a pig. -You are so foul. -真是一群庸才 -你真是太厉害了
[38:32] I should have asked for more money. Gina? 我该再要多一点薪金的 蒂娜?
[38:36] I spent the night trying to figure out how to sell Advil just to women. 我昨晚一直在想该如何 向女人推销这种止痛片
[38:40] You know what? You should sell it to women like me. 你知道该怎样? 你该向我推销才对
[38:45] I take it every time I need to fake a headache. 每次当我要假装头痛时都会吃它
[38:48] Works like a charm. 就像有魔力一样
[38:50] L-I got a great one. It just came to me. 我有了个想法 才想到的
[38:53] -Do you mind if I interrupt, Dina? -Sure, go ahead. 你介意我打断你吗 蒂娜
[38:55] I hate that you’ve seen me naked. 不 你说好了
[39:00] All right. 好吧
[39:03] So, we’re in a bedroom, the lights are out. 假设我们在卧室里
[39:05] There’s a woman in bed, and she’s taking an Advil. 灯光很暗 一个女人在床上休息
[39:07] Her husband suggestively rubs her back, and we say, “Advil. 这对她丈夫在身后想要和她亲热 然后 我们可以说
[39:13] “So mild and gentle, you can take it… 艾德感尔 温柔呵护
[39:15] even when you’re faking a headache.” 在假装头痛时都可以服用
[39:21] Woman turns to her husband and says, “Not tonight, I need an Advil.” 然后 那个女人可以转过身对她丈夫说 今晚不要了 亲爱的
[39:27] He’s back. 他后退
[39:31] What? Come on. That doesn’t reach women on a personal level? 怎么了?别说这还没有 接触到女性的私隐
[39:36] -No. -Women do that, don’t they? -没有 -女人一定会做这种事情的
[39:39] -I don’t. -No? -我不会 -不?
[39:40] Sue Cranston, you’ve done that, haven’t you? Faked a headache to… 苏 你一定做过这种事情 向你丈夫装头痛
[39:45] No, Nick, I haven’t. Thanks for asking. 不 尼克 我没做过这种事 多谢你关心了
[39:49] No, wait, wait, wait. Be honest now. 不 不 等等 说心里话
[39:52] I mean, you’ve been married what, ten, twelve years? 你已经结婚10年还是12年了
[39:55] You’ve never faked a headache? It doesn’t work like a charm? 你从来没有假装过一次头痛
[40:02] No, Nick, I haven’t. 当然没有 尼克
[40:04] I mean, no, it doesn’t, okay? Jeez. 我从来没有这么做过
[40:08] -What an asshole! -I guess I’m off base here. 他真是个混旦 好吧 我看我是有点衰格了
[40:11] What’s good is you’re looking at Advil from a woman’s point of view. 不过 你的想法是好的 从一个女人的角度去想
[40:17] Um, I don’t think Advil will go for it, 艾德威尔应该不会想这么做
[40:20] and I’m pretty sure every woman in America will hate it. 而且 我肯定所有的女人 都会痛恨这个广告的
[40:23] Other than that, I thought it was great. 除了这些 我觉得你的想法很好
[40:25] You’re on the right track. Hang in there. Go ahead. 沿着右边方向 挂起来 去
[40:27] Great antenna there, babe. The poodle give you that one? 那儿主天线 宝贝 卷毛给你那个了?
[40:42] I see you, baby shakin’that ass 我看到你了 宝贝 摇着美臀
[40:46] Shakin’that ass 摇着美臀
[40:49] -What are you doing home early? -I have my first migraine. -这么早在家干什么? -我有偏头痛
[40:52] This is hideous. My boyfriend feeling me up in front of my father. 这真可怕 我男朋友 让我在父亲面前失去感觉
[40:55] Don’t think anything. The outlook wasn’t good for the Mudville Nine. 别想了 前景不是看好
[40:59] -The score was four to two. -Oh, shit. Where’s my bra? -得分是4到2 -可恶 我的胸罩在哪里
[41:01] -Where is it? -Oh, God. -在哪里? -我的天
[41:06] Oh, God! 我的天
[41:08] Okay, look. Everybody just needs to chill out here. 大家都冷静一下 没有什么大事发生
[41:12] There’ll be no chilling. Just get your stuff… and move on. 不用什么镇静 你拿上你的东西走吧
[41:15] Come on, man. Relax. 别这么保守
[41:18] -How old are you? -I just turned 18. -你多大了? -我已经过18了
[41:20] Well, she’s 15. She was 10 five years ago. 她是15岁了 但是5年前她才10岁
[41:22] You know what I’m saying, stud? Now get out. 别多说什么了 出去
[41:24] Dad! We’re going to the prom. Don’t ruin it. 爸爸 我们要一起去他的华业舞会的 别毁了我们的事
[41:27] -You’re not going with this punk. -How did you know about prom? 你不会和他去什么华业舞会的 你怎么会知道华业舞会的事
[41:30] Look, I don’t know. Mom told me, all right? 我也不知道 你妈妈告诉我的
[41:32] It’s not gonna happen because he’s too old for you. 反正是不可能的事情 因为他比你大太多了
[41:35] I know what boys want, and he’s not getting it from my daughter. Door. 他休想从我女儿身上占便宜 门就在这里
[41:38] Your daughter? Suddenly, I’m your daughter. 你的女儿? 忽然间我是你的女儿了?
[41:41] -How am I related to this asshole? -Another one. -我怎么会跟这狗屁有关系呢? -再说一句
[41:44] -I want Mom. -Look, I’m just gonna take off. -我想妈妈 -看 我只是离开
[41:48] -I’m real sorry about this. -Save it. -我真的很抱歉 -保管好
[41:51] That’s mine. 那是我的
[41:54] Where… Where are you… 你去那里?
[42:01] Great day. 好极了
[42:05] Okay, I’m not losing my mind. 就这样 我没想法了
[42:09] -I’m already losing my mind. -I hate the world today -我真的没有想法了 -我恨这个世界
[42:12] -This will work. It’s gotta work. -You’re so good to me -这会有用的 会有用的 -你对我是那么好
[42:14] -I know, but I can’t change -This has gotta work. Shit. Perfect. -我知道 但是我不能改变 -这是有用的 可恶 好极了
[42:18] I can understand how you’d be so confused 我不明白你为什么这么困惑
[42:22] I don’t envy you I’m a little bit of everything 我不嫉妒你 我很少有事情
[42:26] All rolled into one 都卷成一个
[42:29] I’m a bitch, I’m a lover I’m a child, I’m a mother 我是婊子 我是情人 我是小孩 我是母亲
[42:34] I’m a sinner, I’m a saint I do not feel ashamed 我是罪人 我是圣人 我不感到惭愧
[42:39] I’m your hell I’m your dream 我是你的地狱 我是你的梦想
[42:42] I’m nothing in between, you wouldn’t want it any other way 我什么也没 你什么办法也得不到
[43:19] Come on! Do your thing! 来吧!干自己的事情
[43:23] Turn me into me again! 再次带我进入
[44:10] Oh, good, I’m not dead. 哦 太好了 我不会精疲力竭
[44:13] Oh, please! 哦 来吧
[44:15] Please, please, please. Tell me I got rid of it. 来 来 告诉我除掉这
[44:18] Please be a woman. Please. 求求你要是个女人
[44:22] -For what city, please? -You couldn’t do me a favor… -请问什么城市? -你能不能帮我个忙
[44:25] and think of your favorite color or TV program, could you? 想想你最爱的颜色和电视节目
[44:28] For what city, please? 请问什么城市?
[44:34] Flo? Hey, Flo! 弗娄 弗娄!
[44:37] Flo? 弗娄?
[44:45] I can’t believe this. 今天是怎么回事
[44:48] I need a woman. 我需要个女人
[45:26] -Try this one. -Oh, I love this. This is fantastic. -试试这个 -噢 我很喜欢这个好极了
[45:29] Oh, it’s my mother’s birthday next week, so I need two gift sets. 下个月是我妈妈的生日 所以我需要给她选一样礼物
[45:32] You’ve been a great help. I appreciate it. 谢谢你的帮助 我很感激
[45:35] Do you have a Kleenex back there so I can wipe that off? 你有没有这个牌子的粉底?
[45:37] I’m sure she’ll like it. It’s one of our best sellers. 我保证她会喜欢这个的
[45:40] -Do I get a free gift with this? -Yes, you get a travel bag. -你想要这个的免费礼物吗? -是的 你可以得到旅行袋
[45:44] Thank you. 谢谢你
[45:53] Stop it. You’ve got the dress. Treat yourself to lipstick. 我说你该买个新口红了
[45:55] -No, I have enough at home. -You might as well get one, right? -我家里已经有太多了 -多一种不会死啦
[45:59] I have too many lipsticks. I have piles of them. I don’t need it. 我不需要什么口红了 我有太多了 不想要口红了
[46:02] -I’ll buy it for you. -If he doesn’t answer in two rings, -我替你买 -如果他在两声后接电话
[46:06] -I swear to God! -Hi, blue eyes. -我对天发誓… -嗨 蓝眼晴
[46:32] -Dr., you may not remember me. -Yes? 番金斯医生 你也许不记得我了
[46:35] I’m Nick Marshall. I came here about ten years ago with my ex-wife, Gigi. 我是尼克马朔 我10年前和前妻琪琪来找过你
[46:39] -Oh, Christ, not him. -Oh, good, you remember me. -上帝啊 怎么会是他 -太好了 你还记得我
[46:43] I’m sorry to barge in like this, but I don’t know who to turn to. 很抱歉我贸然跑来找你 但是我不知道该去找谁好
[46:47] I’m afraid to go to work. I’m afraid of my door woman. 我害怕去公司上班 我害怕我的看门人 我谁都害怕
[46:50] I’m… I’m afraid to get a cup of coffee. 我能喝杯咖啡吗
[46:52] Mr. Marshall, please slow down. Slow down. 马朔先生 慢点说
[46:55] Let me make sure I completely understand what it is you’re saying. 慢点说 这样我才能够明白你的话
[46:58] All right. All right. 好的 好的
[47:03] I hear what women think. 我能够听到女人们在想什么
[47:06] Yeah. You know, Mr. Marshall, 听我说 马朔先生
[47:09] this kind of imaginary displacement scenario… 你这种假想症病人…
[47:12] -I’m not imag… -really isn’t my thing. -我不是有假想症 -并不是我的专长
[47:14] I do, however, have a very good friend over at University Hospital, 但是我有个很好的朋友
[47:17] who specializes in male menopause and testosterone depletion. 她最擅长处理这种男性的假想症
[47:21] She’s fabulous. I think what I’ll do is just give her a ring… 她非常能干 我现在就给她打个电话
[47:25] and send you over there. 把你转给她
[47:27] Why did I answer my door? I was so into buying that lamp on eBay. 为什么我要去开门呢 不知道线上的拍怎么样了
[47:33] -How much was it going for? -How much was what going for? -已经喊价到多少了 -什么喊价没多少了?
[47:36] The lamp on eBay. 线上拍卖的那盏灯
[47:41] Oh, I see. That’s good. Very clever. 噢 我知道了 不错 很聪明
[47:45] -Dr. Skolnick, please. -You don’t believe me. Try another. 请转高蒙医生 谢谢 好吧 你不相信我 那就再试试别的
[47:49] Go on. Pick a number. Give it a whirl. Any number. 试试嘛 想个数字 任何数字
[47:52] Okay. A number between one and… 好吧 一个从1到…
[47:54] -A million. Why not? -One and a million. -到100万都可以 随便 -从1到100万
[47:56] All right. 好吧
[47:59] Mm. 嗯
[48:01] 644,998… 99… 90. 64万4仟9佰9拾8 99
[48:05] Wanna make a decision here? 现在你信了吗?
[48:08] -Oy vay! -Oh, you can say that again. -我的天 -你可以再说一次
[48:11] -I didn’t say anything. -Doesn’t mean I didn’t hear it. -我什么也没说 -我知道 但并不表示我听不到
[48:15] Okay. Okay. Let’s say… Let’s say I do believe you. 好吧 好吧 就算我相信你
[48:19] -Yeah. -You can hear what women think. -好的 -相信你能听到女人在想什么
[48:23] Even though I’m a grown woman of… 51. 虽然我已经51岁了
[48:27] -47. -Oh, my lips are sealed. -不 47岁 -我绝不会告诉任何人
[48:30] Holy crap! Oh, forgive me. 这个混旦 噢 对不起
[48:33] -That’s all right. -But this is phenomenal. -没关系 -这真是太神奇了
[48:37] -You can hear inside my head. -Yes. -你可以听到我在想什么 -是的
[48:39] Why would you want to get rid of such a brilliant gift? 你却想要毁掉这种神奇能力
[48:42] Well, for starters, 可是 首先
[48:45] almost every woman I know thinks I’m an asshole. 几乎每一个我认识的女人 都认为我是个混旦
[48:48] -What I thought when I met you. -Doc, give me a break here. -我见到你的时候也是这么认为的 -让我在这休息会
[48:51] Mr. Marshall, you might find this a little unorthodox, 马歇尔 你可能会觉得异常
[48:54] but would you mind awfully if I smoked? 但是如果我抽烟 你会非常介意吗?
[48:56] -No, no, I understand. -Thank you. Thank you so much. -不 不 我明白 -谢谢 太感谢了
[49:12] Let’s try to look at the up side of this, shall we? 让我们看看这上面 看到没?
[49:15] You know, Freud died at age 83 still asking one question, 你知道 弗洛依德在临死前 一直想知道一个答案
[49:19] “What do women want?” 女人想要些什么
[49:21] Wouldn’t it be strange and wonderful if you were the one man on Earth… 如果你是世界上 唯一一个能够回答这个问题的人
[49:25] finally able to answer that question? 这是多么神奇啊
[49:28] Listen to me, Nick. Something extraordinary… 听我说 尼克 有些事非常奇特
[49:30] and I think miraculous has happened to you. 我认为是不可思意的 事情发生在你身上
[49:33] My advice is you must learn from this. 我的建议是 你一定要从中学到些什么
[49:36] You know, there isn’t a single woman that I treat… 你知道 有那个单身女人不希望
[49:39] that doesn’t wish her man understood her better. 她的男人能够多理解她一些?
[49:41] If men are from Mars and women are from Venus and you speak Venusian, 男人来自火星 女人来自金星 而你会说金星语
[49:45] the world can be yours. 这个世界都是你的了
[49:49] I don’t know how this happened to you or why, 我不知道为什么这件事 会发生在你身上
[49:53] but you may just be the luckiest man on Earth. 但是你也许是地球上 最幸运的男人了
[49:56] Imagine the possibilities. 想想你的前途吧
[49:59] If you know what women want, 如果你知道女人在想些什么
[50:02] you can rule. 你就掌握了一切
[50:32] Hubba-hubba, here he comes, looking awfully good today. 看吧 看吧 他又来了 今天看上去特别精神
[50:35] And I haven’t had sex in four months. Okay, six. 我已经4个月没有做过爱了 好吧 6个月
[50:39] Why did I tell him to stop asking me out? I’m an idiot! 什么时候他才能不再来烦我
[50:41] Idiot! Idiot! 笨旦 笨旦
[50:44] Hey, Nick, how’s it going? 嗨 尼克 你好吗
[50:47] Lola, my love. I can’t take no for an answer. 哈佬 我的爱人 我不能让你再拒绝我了
[50:51] -About what? -About what? 拒绝你什么?
[50:54] About us. 我们的事
[50:57] Just don’t hurt me, Nick. I’ve been hurt too many times. 不要再伤害我 尼克 我被伤害过很多次了
[51:02] I know how hard it is to go out with someone new. 我知道接受一个新人有难
[51:06] I mean, there’s always that fear of, 我是说每个人都会有担心的时候
[51:08] well, getting hurt. 嗯 受伤害
[51:11] -At least that’s how I feel inside. -You do, really? -至少我心里是这么想的 -你真的这么想吗?
[51:14] -All the time. -Me, too, all the time. -当然是这么想的 -我也总是这么想
[51:17] Let’s just take it slow and see how it goes. 让我们慢慢来吧 看这会怎样
[51:20] Slow is good. 慢慢来好
[51:22] Slow is really good. 慢慢来很好
[51:24] -Yeah. -Are you free tonight? -是啊 -你今天晚上有时候吗?
[51:28] So, you don’t think I’m gay? You’re saying you never said that? 你从来没认为过我是同性恋吗 你从来没有过?
[51:31] -I never said that. -Doesn’t mean you didn’t think it. -没有 我从来没这么说过 -但并不表示你不这么想
[51:34] Is it the hair? The highlights happen to be natural. 我的头发? 我的头发是很自然的
[51:36] -Morgan, I have a meeting. -You don’t think I’m overpaid? -我马上要去参加个会议 -你认为我薪水不高?
[51:38] -You never said that. -I don’t think I ever said that. -你没说过 -我想我没说过
[51:43] Okay. 好的
[51:45] Who has he been talking to? 他在和谁说话?
[51:47] -Morning. -Morning. -早上好 -早上好
[51:49] Well, then check your E-mail. I sent it over… 记得看你的电子邮件
[51:51] Hi, Annie. How’s the boyfriend in Israel? 嗨 安妮 你那以色列男朋友怎么样了?
[51:53] I want to thank you for picking up that wine. 谢谢你你的酒
[51:55] That’s above and beyond. I appreciate it so much. Thank you. 那完全超出了 我非常感谢 谢谢你
[51:58] Uh, can I get you a cup of coffee or, um, 你要咖啡吗?
[52:01] some water or any kind of beverage? 或者水 还是其他什么饮料?
[52:03] No, but thank you. If I’m thirsty, I know where the coffee room is. 不用了 谢谢 如果我渴了 我知道咖啡在那里
[52:07] That’s right, guys, don’t help. Just walk right past me. 人们都是这样 从来不知道帮忙
[52:11] Why don’t you step on my hands, you big… 你为什么不用我的手走 你那大…
[52:13] -Here you go. How you doing? -Oh. -这边 你是怎么做的? -哦
[52:16] Oh, fine. Thank you, Mr. Marshall. 哦 好的 谢谢你 马歇尔
[52:20] -You’re welcome, um… -Erin. -不客气 -爱尔兰
[52:23] Erin. You be careful, all right, Erin? 爱尔兰 小心点 还好吗?爱尔兰
[52:25] Yeah, sure. 是的 没事
[52:28] Heavy. 很重
[52:32] What do you know? There is life on this planet. 你知道吗?这颗星上存在生命
[52:41] Breakfast Tuesday sounds great. Absolutely. 星期二的早餐时间很好 没问题
[52:44] Thanks for the info. And thanks for the champagne. 多谢你的消息 还要谢谢你的香槟
[52:52] You too. Okay, bye-bye. 你也是 好的 再见
[52:56] Set meeting, Nike, women’s division. 安排会议 耐克 女装部
[53:00] -Hi. -Hi. 嗨
[53:03] Well, you’ve been here five minutes. Looks like you’ve been here a year. 你才来了5分钟 看起来像是已经一年了
[53:05] Oh, yeah. I’m compulsive. It’s a problem. 是啊 我的垃圾很多 老毛病了
[53:08] Why do I always feel like he’s checking me out? 为什么我总觉得他在监视我
[53:13] I wonder what he’s got up his sleeve. 什么时候他才能放过我
[53:16] -Great photographs. -No clue they’re all Bourke-White. -真不错的照片 -他一定不知道这都是马革布罗庚的作品
[53:19] They’re not all Margaret Bourke-White, are they? 这不会都是马革布罗庚的作品吧
[53:22] Yeah, they are. 是的 就是他的
[53:25] Wow. It’s a beautiful collection. 很漂亮的一组作品
[53:27] -Thanks. So how’s it going? -Mmm. -谢谢 你的工作进展如何? -嗯
[53:30] You know, I was gonna ask you the same thing. 我正想问你这个问题
[53:32] It’s starting slow. 我的进展有点慢
[53:35] -I’m evaluating staff, that’s hard. -Oh, yeah. -在做人员评估很难做决定 -是啊
[53:37] Yeah, right. 这是真的
[53:48] Well, you know, I don’t wanna beat around the bush. 我不是很习惯转弯抹角
[53:51] -What I’d like to propose… -He’s proposing so soon? -我的提议是… -他这么快就有提议了
[53:54] -Oh, sorry. Sorry. -Oh! -噢 对不起 -哦
[53:57] -Uh, yes… -Excuse me. -是的 -对不起
[54:00] -You got another one. Wow! -Thanks. -又有人送花来了 -谢谢你
[54:02] As I was saying, 我刚才要说的是
[54:05] I know nothing about the products you’re going for personally, 也许我不是很了解女性的隐私
[54:09] but I do believe I can sell anything… 但是我相信自己 可以推销任何产品
[54:11] once I know what the buyer’s needs are. 只要有人出价
[54:14] And what I’d really like, with your kind indulgence of course, 但是我最喜欢做的 当然要经过你的允许
[54:16] is to go after that really big fish. 是去钓大鱼
[54:19] I mean, the one you really wanna land. 你知道 就是那种真正的大买卖
[54:21] I’ll learn what I need to know, and I’ll reel them in for us. 你只要给我一笔交易 我一定会解决问题的
[54:23] No, actually, I think I’ll reel them in for us. 我觉得我会有我的选择
[54:26] That is, unless you’re going after something in particular yourself. 当然是经过你的同意 你是我们的总裁嘛
[54:29] No. It’s just that there’re several big fish out there at the moment. 不 不 只是外面有几条大鱼
[54:32] Oh, yeah? Well, what’s your biggest fish? 真的吗?你最大的鱼是什么
[54:34] To your mind, who’s your whale? 如果你不在意的话 你的鲸鱼是什么
[54:37] Um, Nike… women’s division? 尼克?女装部?
[54:40] You heard they were shopping? 你听说他们在找人吗?
[54:42] I got wind of it. 我有我的线人
[54:44] -Amazing. I heard no one knew. -You knew. -噢 真神奇 我听说没人知道 -你知道啊
[54:47] I heard no one else knew. 我听说没有人知道
[54:49] It’s okay if I know what you know. 听我说 如果我知道一些你也知道的事情
[54:51] -We’re on the same team. Besides, -Yeah. -这没有什么 我们是同事 -是的
[54:53] I heard someone say once two heads are better than one… 再说 我听有人说二个人的 头脑比一个人强
[54:56] -Oh, you were listening. -More than you know. -噢 你有听我说话 -比你想像的要多
[54:59] Okay, here’s what I heard. 好吧 我的消息是
[55:02] Nike is shopping, quietly. 尼克在找人很秘密
[55:05] But if they make a change, it’s gonna happen fast. 但是如果他们要做决定的话 事情会变化很快
[55:07] Now, you know this is a tough one for us to get. 你知道这对我们来说是 很难拿到的买卖
[55:10] It would be a tough one for anybody to get, but if we got it… 对任何人来说都是很难的卖买 如果我们能接到这笔买卖
[55:12] -That’s all we’d need. -I hear you. -公司就有救了 -我知道了
[55:16] So, what do they want exactly? 那么他们到底想要什么呢
[55:19] They wanna empower women. 他们想要提倡女性主义
[55:22] -What? -I’m sorry. -怎么了? -对不起
[55:25] -That won’t work. -No, okay. I’m sorry. -这样可不行 -不 好了 对不起
[55:28] -I understand. Go on. -They wanna get in women’s heads… -我明白 你继续说 -他们想要进入女性的心里
[55:31] and reach them on a very real level. 在一个很真实的基础上触动她们
[55:34] Don’t take this wrong, but you got jumpy talking about lipstick. 别误会我的意思 但是昨天你对那个口红的想法有点过份
[55:37] -I know. -Nike is hard-core woman power. -我知道 -尼克是要表现真正的女性力晕
[55:42] You sure you wanna go after this one? 你肯定想要的这件买卖吗?
[55:44] You get ’em here in two weeks, I’ll be ready. 等到你在这里做满两星期时 我就准备好了
[55:47] This guy is kind of exciting. 这个家伙还蛮有意思的
[55:49] Hey! Glad I caught you both. 嗨 我正在找你
[55:51] -You got a minute? -Sure. -有时间吗? -当然
[55:54] I want you to look at these boards for U.S. Air before they come by. 我想让你这个出货前提点意见
[55:57] -Right. -It feels like something’s missing. -好的 -我总觉得上面少了点什么
[56:00] Hmm. I don’t like the graphics. 我不喜欢这个的画面
[56:02] Feels a bit parochial. 感觉有点昧
[56:05] Maybe it should be in black and white. 也许用黑白的会好些
[56:07] -What do you think, Nick? -I don’t know who you’ve had, -你说呢 尼克? -我不知道是谁在做这个设计
[56:10] but, I don’t know, it seems kind of… 但是我觉得 怎么说呢
[56:13] What’s the word? Parochial to me. 我觉得有点暧昧
[56:16] Um, what do you think, Darcy? 你说呢 朵义
[56:18] I totally agree, especially about the graphics. 我完全同意你的看法 尤其是画面的味道
[56:21] They’re parochial. It’s so funny you just said that. 有点暧昧 真有意思你也这么说
[56:23] Yeah? 是吗?
[56:25] Why don’t you get them to try it in black and white? 也许该试试黑白对比效果会好些
[56:29] Might punch it up a little. 也许打混在一起
[56:32] What? Did you say something? 什么?你说了什么吗?
[56:35] No. I just swear I was thinking the exact same thing. 不 我发誓我和你想得一模一样
[56:39] Were you? 真的吗?
[56:43] Black and white could really help. Good idea, Nick. 黑白对比会不错 好主意 尼克
[56:46] Good idea, Nick? Speak up. Quick. 好主意 尼克?说话啊 尼克
[56:48] -Say something before he leaves. -Uh, Dan? -在他离开前说些话 -丹尼?
[56:50] Want me to look at the boards? Once they have a stab, give me a buzz. 想我看看这板吗? 一旦他们中伤了 发出嗡嗡声告诉我
[56:55] -I will. Thanks, buddy. -Dan? -我会的 谢谢伙计 -丹?
[56:57] In case they find Nick’s idea too retro, which they might… 倘若他们很快知悉尼克的想法 那他们可能…
[57:01] -Oh, yeah. -They may think it’s old-fashioned… -哦 是的 -他们认为那是过时了
[57:03] I’d be ready with some… maybe a dot com kind of thing? 也许我可以帮你想个 纲络版一类的办法
[57:08] Maybe there’s something about getting on-line at the airport. 也许可以做个机场 的纲络系统一类的东西
[57:12] No, I think we’re fine, really. Really, we’re good. 我想这样很好了
[57:14] -I like Nick’s fix on this. -Great. -真的 我喜欢尼克的建议 -好极了
[57:17] Hey, you wanna come by later? I got a box of new Cubans, just came in. 嘿 你要不要等会过来 刚才有一盒从古巴来的新货到
[57:19] -Great. -Cool. -好极了 -没问题
[57:21] You smoke cigars? 你抽雪茄吗?
[57:24] No. 不抽
[57:26] You know, your office is looking really snazzy. 对了 你的办公室布置得真不错
[57:28] -I love the red. -Thanks. -我喜欢这个气氛 -谢谢
[57:31] Mr. Marshall, your daughter’s on line one. 马朔先生 你的女儿在一号线
[57:33] -Oh. I’m sorry. Would you mind… -Oh. Here you go. -噢 真对不起 -在这里接吧
[57:37] He has a daughter? Didn’t picture that. How old? 他有个女儿 这我倒没想到 多大了?
[57:40] She’s 15. She’s staying with me while her mom’s away. 她15岁了 他和我一起住一段时间 因为她妈妈要离开一段
[57:43] -He’s married? -Away on her honeymoon. -他结过婚了? -她去度蜜月了
[57:46] -Oh. -Alex, hi. -哦 -爱立丝 嗨
[57:48] Uh-huh. Oh, sure, honey. No, that’s great. 当然 亲爱的 没问题 好极了
[57:50] “Honey”? Who are you trying to impress? 亲爱的!你在讨谁的好啊
[57:52] Okay, look, I’m gonna go out with my friends after school. 听着 我放学后要去同学家
[57:55] Then can I bring them back to your place, or will you freak out again? 之后能不能带她们去你那里 你会不会又做什么怪事?
[57:58] No, no, no, no. No problem. Whatever you want. 不 不 没问题 怎么都可以
[58:00] -What time are you gonna be home? -Wait for me! -你什么时候回家? -等等我
[58:02] -I don’t know. I gotta go. -8:00’s fine. -我不知道 我回去了 -8点吧
[58:06] I love you too. Bye, sweetie. 我爱你 拜拜 甜心
[58:09] Total shocker. He’s like a nice guy. 真让人震惊 他为人真好
[58:12] -Sorry, duty calls. -Oh, of course. -对不起 我的责任 -哦 那是
[58:15] -She’s 15? -Yeah. Got a boyfriend that’s 18. -她15岁了 -是啊 还有个18岁的男朋友
[58:19] -And you hate that, right? -Hate it. -你很不喜欢这个 对不对? -噢 恨之入骨
[58:21] Yeah. But she digs him, and he’s invited her to the prom. 但是 他很认真的 请她去参加华业舞会
[58:25] -That’s a big deal, I guess. -The prom is about the dress. -我猜是件大事吧 -去参加华业舞会最重要的就是晚礼服
[58:29] -You know that, right? Oh, yeah. -Is it? -这你是该知道的 -是吗?
[58:31] Once you got the dress handled, it’s all downhill from there. 只要你把衣服选好了 一切都不重要了
[58:34] This feels like a date. Why did I go into all that? He needs to go. 这听上去怪怪的 为什么我要说这些?他该走的了
[58:38] Well, I’m out of here. 我该走了
[58:40] Do some research downtown, get inside women’s heads. 去市区里做些调查 打入女人的心眼里
[58:43] -Well, if you need any help… -I’ll be picking your brain. -如果你需要什么帮忙 -我一定会找你的
[58:45] -You got it. -I’ll take it. -你拿到了 -我拿了
[58:49] Oh, God. Candy. 哦 天那 莰蒂
[58:52] She won’t last a month. 她不会上最后一月的
[58:54] Oh, I like that one, but it says you can’t wear it if you have hips. 我喜欢那个 但是会把后背露出来
[58:57] -That one’s cute. -It’s low-cut. I can’t wear low-cut. -这个很可爱啊 -但这是低胸的 我不能穿低胸的
[59:01] -Alex? -It’s open. -爱立丝? -门开着
[59:06] What? Say something. 怎么了 说话啊
[59:09] Uh, hi. I’m Alex’s dad, Nick. 嗨 我是爱立丝的爸爸尼克
[59:12] -Hi. -Hi. 嗨
[59:14] -Deadbeat. -Mr. No-Food-in-the-House. -老古板 -家里一点零食都没有
[59:17] Forgot her birthday. 忘了她生日
[59:20] Why is he just standing there? 站在门口干什么
[59:22] Oh, l-I just wanted to let you know that I was home… 我只是来告诉你我回来了
[59:25] and that I got sort of a date later on tonight, so I’m going out. 晚上我有个约会 所以我会出去一会
[59:29] But I’ll be home early. Hey, why don’t you guys order a pizza? 但是我会早点回来的 为什么你们不去叫个饼回来吃
[59:31] There’s not a scrap of food in thejoint. 在这没有什么吃的
[59:33] I also wanted to know if maybe you and I could go out on a date soon? 我还想看看我们是不是 能一起去转转
[59:37] I’d like to take you shopping for a prom dress. 我想带你们出去买一件舞会礼服
[59:39] Oh, that is so sweet. 这真是太好了
[59:41] I wish my dad would do something like that. 我希望我爸爸也能像他一样
[59:44] -I love him. -I don’t get it. -我爱死他了 -我不明白了
[59:47] First, you throw Cameron out. 你先把康米扔出家门
[59:49] Now you wanna take me shopping so I can go to the prom with him? 现在又想带我去买东西 好让我和他一起参加舞会
[59:51] I overreacted, and I just wanna make up for it by taking you shopping. 我是有点过份 所以想带你们出去弥补一下过失
[59:56] I mean, it’s a pretty important thing, you know? 我知道舞会是件大事
[59:59] They say it’s all downhill after the dress. 人家说有了礼服什么都不重要
[1:00:02] He must be stoned. Fine. 他一定是吃错药
[1:00:04] I’ll get the most expensive dress, shoes, makeup. He can afford it. 我要去买最好的晚礼服 和鞋子和化妆品 看他付不付得起
[1:00:07] And what the hell. Let’s go crazy. 不管那么多了 让我们开心一次
[1:00:10] While we’re at it, we’ll get you new makeup, shoes, the works. 把化妆品 鞋子和礼服 一起解决了
[1:00:13] -What do you say? -Fine, whatever. -怎么样? -好吧 随便
[1:00:16] Whatever meaning “yes.” Yes? -你说“是”是什么? -是吗?
[1:00:19] Yes. 是的
[1:00:21] Great. Nice to have met you two. I hope to see you again soon. 好极了 很高兴认识你们两个 我希望很快再见到你们两个
[1:00:24] -Definitely. -Bye, Mr. Marshall. -一定的 -再见 马朔先生
[1:00:26] -Love the apartment. -Great view. -很喜欢这房子 -有眼光
[1:00:28] Thank you. Oh, okay. 谢谢 很好
[1:00:44] I gotta tell ya, I’m not usually like this on a first date. 其实我在第一次的约会时候 是不会这样的
[1:00:47] It’s just… you’ve been so amazing all night. 但是你今晚真是太好了
[1:00:50] -You’ve been so sensitive… -Oh, well… -你这么体帖 -哦
[1:00:52] and so understanding and… 这么善解人意
[1:00:54] Hey. 嗨
[1:00:59] -You wanna come up? -Oh, yeah. -你想上楼来吗 -噢 当然
[1:01:02] I can’t believe I asked him up. Am I ready for him to come up? 真不敢相信我竟然问了他 我真的准备好了吗?
[1:01:05] If I sleep with him, he’ll think I’m a slut and never call me again. 如果我和他上了床 他就不会再理我了
[1:01:07] Or he’ll call me all the time ’cause he’ll think he can get it whenever. 或者总是打电话找我 因为他以为可以随时得到我
[1:01:11] Oh, what’s the difference? He’s so incredible! 哦 有什么不同?他真难以置信
[1:01:14] He reminds me of my sister. 他让我想起了我姐姐
[1:01:17] -So, what do you think? -Well, l… -那你怎么想的? -好的
[1:01:19] I’ll only come up if you really want me to. 罗拉 我下会在你 很肯定的时候才会上去
[1:01:22] I don’t want you to do anything you’re not ready for. 我不会让你做任何你还没有 准备好的事情
[1:01:25] I can wait. 我不能等
[1:01:27] Oh, he’s got a great body. 他真是太完美了
[1:01:31] But… Whoa! 噢
[1:01:33] What’s with the tongue? I’m gonna need the Heimlich maneuver. 你舌头在干什么 我快喘不过气了
[1:01:36] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:01:38] Ooh. 哦
[1:01:41] -Ouch! Right, they’re attached. -I’m sorry. -小心 会痛 -对不起
[1:01:45] Oh! Now we’re talkin’. 现在就对了
[1:01:48] Uh-huh. Oh. 哦 哦
[1:01:52] Okay. Lied about the grande. 下面要轻柔一点
[1:01:56] Would you mind if we had the lights on, maybe? 我们开一点点灯好不好
[1:01:59] -No, you want the light on? -Yeah, it might help. -你想有点灯光吗? -是啊 我们开点灯吧
[1:02:02] Okay, if it’ll help. 当然好了
[1:02:04] God, I hope he’s better with the light on. 打开了感觉好多了
[1:02:09] He’s so all over the place. Just do it so I can start faking it. 真是慢虫 快点动手吧 我就不用再装什么了
[1:02:16] Is Britney Spears on Leno tonight? 不晓得布雷帝 今晚会不会在线上
[1:02:20] -You okay? -Well… 你没事吧?
[1:02:22] Yeah, I’m just fine. 我没事 没事
[1:02:28] What… What happened? 发生什么事情了?
[1:02:32] Shaking… 摇动…
[1:02:38] Okay. All right. 好 很好
[1:02:40] Now, let’s pull this together, buddy. 我们可要一起努力啊 兄弟
[1:02:43] I mean, this is what we do. 我是说 这是我们的本了行啊
[1:02:48] -You okay? -Yeah. -你没事吧? -是的
[1:02:50] Just regrouping. 只是想镇静一下
[1:02:52] Lola? 罗拉
[1:02:54] -I can do this better. -Wanna bet? -我可以做得更好的 -想打赌吗
[1:02:59] Yeah. 当然
[1:03:09] Amazing! Amazing. 太神奇了 不可思意
[1:03:12] Oh! It was like… 哦 这像…
[1:03:14] you were more inside of me than anybody ever! 你比任何人都强
[1:03:18] Well, thanks, doll. 谢谢你
[1:03:21] -I tried. -No, no. -我尽力了 -不 不
[1:03:24] -I mean, more inside my head. -Oh. 我是说 你就像是知道我的心思
[1:03:27] Like, you knew what I wanted and how I wanted it. 你知道我要什么 怎么要
[1:03:32] We connected in a way that was beyond… 你让我觉得心都空了
[1:03:37] beyond… 空了
[1:03:39] Oh, my heart! 哦 我的心
[1:03:42] My heart is beating so hard. 我的心都空了
[1:03:45] Who would’ve thought? Slow starter, 谁能想到这个慢虫
[1:03:47] then turns out to be a genius in bed. 竟然是个床上的天才
[1:03:50] Ladies and gentlemen, Nick Marshall is a sex god! 先生们 女士们 尼克马朔简直是个床上的上帝
[1:03:55] Oh, yeah. 哦 是的
[1:04:02] Oh, the shark, babe 哦 鲨鱼
[1:04:05] Has such teeth, dear 有这牙齿 亲爱的
[1:04:08] And he shows them 他拿出来的
[1:04:11] Pearly white 珍珠白的
[1:04:14] Just a jackknife 就像折叠刀
[1:04:16] Has old MacHeath, babe 有老套 亲爱的
[1:04:20] And he keeps it 他那有
[1:04:23] Out of sight 看不见
[1:04:25] You know when that shark bites 你知道鲨鱼咬什么感觉
[1:04:28] With his teeth, babe 他的牙齿
[1:04:31] Scarlet billows 鲜红的流淌
[1:04:34] Start to spread 开始流开来
[1:04:37] Fancy gloves, oh 奇怪的手套 哦
[1:04:39] Wears old MacHeath, babe 穿老套
[1:04:42] So there’s never 还没有过
[1:04:45] Never a trace of red 从来没红色的踪迹
[1:04:48] On the sidewalk 在人行道上
[1:04:51] Ooh, sunny morning uh-huh 哦 阳光明媚的早上
[1:04:54] Lies a body 躺着一个男孩
[1:04:57] Just oozing life 懒散的生活
[1:05:00] And someone’s sneakin’ 有人鬼鬼祟祟
[1:05:03] -‘Round the corner -Living life. -在拐角处 -栩栩如生的生活
[1:05:05] -Could that someone -Life. Livin’ it. -有人可以吗 -生活 在这
[1:05:08] -Be Mack the Knife -Ooh. That’s good. -是老兄刀 -哦 很好
[1:05:11] There’s a tugboat 有艘拖船
[1:05:13] Down by the river Don’t you know 顺河下去 你不知道
[1:05:17] Where a cement bag’s 水泥包在哪
[1:05:20] Just drooping on down 沿下就掉下去
[1:05:23] Oh, that cement is just 哦 水泥是的
[1:05:26] It’s there for the weight dear 这就是那分量 亲爱的
[1:05:29] Five’ll get you ten 五个就能得到十个
[1:05:32] Old Macky’s back in town 老麦克回到这城
[1:05:34] Ha! I love it. 哈 我爱这里
[1:05:36] Say, Jenny Diver 说啊 詹妮
[1:05:38] Whoa, Sukey Tawdry 谁 叙克
[1:05:41] Look out Miss Lotte Lenya 小心 乐特小姐
[1:05:43] -And old Lucy Brown -I know. I know. -老露西 -我知道 我知道
[1:05:46] -Wait a minute. -Yes, that line forms -等一分钟 -是的 那排窗
[1:05:50] On the right, babe 在这右边 宝贝
[1:05:53] Now that Macky’s 现在那麦克的
[1:05:59] -Back in town -No, it’s great. -回到城里 -不 非常好
[1:06:03] Look out Old Macky is back 小心 老麦克回来了
[1:06:08] Okay, that was a… One more. Time for one more. 再来一个 还有时间再讲一个
[1:06:11] Okay, you know why guys like doing it in front of the mirror? 你们知道男人喜欢 在镜子前面做吗?
[1:06:13] -Why? -Objects may appear larger. -为什么? -因为物体在镜子里会变得大一点
[1:06:18] -That’s a good one. Anyway. -Oh, that’s a good one. -很好笑吧 -很好的
[1:06:21] I heard that in the beauty shop this morning. 是今天早上在美容院里听来的
[1:06:24] -But seriously. Dee? -Huh? -我是说真的 -哦?
[1:06:26] That other thing we were talking about before. 我们上次说的那件事怎么了?
[1:06:29] Come on. I mean, he can’t just ignore you all night, 我是说他不能总是这么视你无物
[1:06:32] stay glued to the TV like some zombie… 整晚守着电视过日子啊
[1:06:34] and then expect you to turn it on like a lightbulb. 你一定要让他明白这一点
[1:06:37] I mean, I wouldn’t put up with that. 给我才不会善罢甘休的
[1:06:39] I mean, you’re either interesting or you’re not. 你要么就是喜欢你 要么就不
[1:06:42] Ask him to decide. 叫他决定
[1:06:44] -Can I write that down? -All right. -我要把这句写下来 -好吧
[1:06:46] I’m either interesting or I’m not. He’ll shit a brick. 他要么就是喜欢我 要么就不 他得自己决定
[1:06:51] Hmm. What if he says I’m not? 万一他说不怎么办?
[1:06:55] He won’t say that you’re not. 他和你说的一样
[1:06:59] Trust me. 相信我
[1:07:01] Okay, I did it. 好的 我相信
[1:07:03] I told Chaim I wasn’t moving to Israel. 我告诉琦姆我不会去以色列
[1:07:07] Yeah, good. And? 是 好的 然后?
[1:07:09] I said what you said. He can be a writer anywhere. 我说了你的话 他怎样都是好作家
[1:07:11] If I’m going to be in advertising, I need to be here and not there. 如果我做广告业 我就会在这不在那
[1:07:14] And then he said? 然后他说什么?
[1:07:16] -I don’t know. It was in Hebrew. -Ooh. -我不知道 在希伯来 -哦
[1:07:18] But I don’t think it was, “You got it. See you next Tuesday.” 我想不是在说下个 星期二见的意见
[1:07:21] I don’t know. I’d wait it out. He’ll call you. 谁知道呢 我会等等看的 他会打电话给你的
[1:07:24] I can’t. I better call him back. 不行 我最好先打给他
[1:07:27] Be strong. He will call you. 坚强点 他会打电话给你的
[1:07:31] Well, girls, been nice chattin’. I gotta get back to work. 女士们 很高兴和你们聊天 我得回去工作了
[1:07:37] -Can I make you a sandwich? -No, I’m cool. -你要三明治吗? -不 我很冷
[1:07:39] Really. 真的
[1:07:42] But thank you, anyway. This was fun. 不过还是要谢谢你们 和你们聊天很有意思
[1:07:46] Aww! 哇
[1:07:49] Huh. This is good. 这个很不错
[1:07:52] More insightful than I would’ve thought. 比我想像得有见解多了
[1:07:56] This line doesn’t feel exactly right. 这条线看上去有点问题
[1:07:58] If you’re thinking that line isn’t perfect, I agree. It needs work. 如果你认为那条线有问题的话 我也同意 需要再修改
[1:08:02] There’s something not exactly right about it, isn’t there? 这个看上去就是有点 怪怪的 是不是?
[1:08:04] I mean, it’s not bad. It’s insightful, actually. It’s just… 我不是说这个不好 其实我觉得很有见解
[1:08:09] Well, what do you think this woman’s thinking? 你觉得这个女人会在想些什么?
[1:08:11] Uh, well, l… 嗯 我…
[1:08:15] Let’s see. 让我想想
[1:08:17] Uh, she’s thinking about what she wants out of life. 她在想她这一生中 到底想要些什么东西
[1:08:20] What’s she gonna accomplish? How’s she gonna do all that? 她是不是能够成功 是不是能够完成心愿
[1:08:23] Women, you know, they think about that a lot. 女人总是在担心很多事情
[1:08:26] I mean, surprisingly a lot. 我是说出奇的多
[1:08:28] They worry all the time about everything. 她们总是很担心
[1:08:31] You’re so right. How do you know that? 你说得一点没错 你怎会知道的?
[1:08:34] Well, you know, even I had a mother. 我也是有母亲的人啊
[1:08:36] Well… 嗯
[1:08:39] So maybe running gives her time off from all of that. 也许慢跑让她有机会 忘记那些担扰
[1:08:42] It gives her something she can’t get anyplace else. Look at her. 也许给了她一些其他地方 都不能带给她的东西 看看她
[1:08:46] God. I want to be her. 天呐 我希望能够是她
[1:08:48] She looks so free, doesn’t she? 她看上去这么放松
[1:08:50] No one’s judging her, no boss to worry about, 没有在谈论她 没有男人在旁边指手划脚
[1:08:53] no guys to worry about, no games to figure her way through. 没有什么勾心斗角的游戏去烦心
[1:08:55] I like that. No games. That’s good. 我喜欢这个主意 没有游戏 这很好
[1:08:58] That’d be nice in life, wouldn’t it? 这样的生活会很好 是不是?
[1:09:01] Okay, can I just think for one second? 我能不能自己想想?
[1:09:04] -Take your time. -Okay. 当然 尽管想
[1:09:06] Okay. 好吧
[1:09:08] No games. How do I get that in? 没有游戏 我怎么能 把这个意思放进去?
[1:09:11] She’s running. It’s early, it’s quiet. 她在跑着 清晨
[1:09:14] Just the sound of her feet on the asphalt. 安静的四周只有她自己的脚步
[1:09:16] She likes to run alone. No pressure, no stress. 她喜欢自己一个人慢跑 没有压力 没有烦恼
[1:09:20] This is the one place she can be herself. 这是唯一一个让她展现自我的地方
[1:09:24] Look any way she wants, dress, think any way she wants. 做任何她想做的事 穿任何她想穿的衣服
[1:09:27] No game playing, no rules. Games, sports, rules. 没有游戏 没有规则 游戏 运动 规则
[1:09:31] Games, sports, rules. Playing by the rules. 运动 游戏 规则 运动 游戏
[1:09:34] Playing games versus playing… 玩游戏…
[1:09:36] Playing by the rules. Playing games versus playing… 玩运动 没有规则 玩游戏和玩…
[1:09:40] -Why are you nodding? -Because you’re onto something. -你为什么要点头? -因为我看你好像有了好主意
[1:09:44] -Am I? -Aren’t you? -是吗? -不是吗?
[1:09:46] Well, I was thinking about a play on words. 我是在考虑玩文字游戏
[1:09:48] Something about games versus… 有关游戏和…
[1:09:52] I feel like I was onto something good. 我以为我想到什么好主意
[1:09:54] -Playing games versus playing… -Sports? -玩游戏 和玩… -运动
[1:09:56] Yes! Thank you. Do you like any of this? 没错 谢谢你 你喜欢这个主意吗?
[1:09:58] A lot. I like the idea that you can be yourself on the road. 当然喜欢 我喜欢这个 在清晨展现自我的主意
[1:10:02] I do too. Did I say that out loud? 我也是 我有把自己的想法说出来吗?
[1:10:05] No, I was just… 没有 我只是…
[1:10:07] ‘Cause I was circling around the exact same thing, 因为我一直在考虑一样的事情
[1:10:09] -which is great, we’re on the same… -Yeah. -这太好了 我们在同一个… -是啊
[1:10:11] Sorry, I’m not thinking straight. My glands may be swollen. 对不起 我的脑袋有点乱 我可能是有点太累了
[1:10:15] Maybe they should be more swollen. You’re doing great. Nike. No games. 也许你是太累了但你做得很出色 耐克 没有游戏
[1:10:18] Just sports. 只是运动
[1:10:21] -Oh. -You should write that down. -哦 -你该把它写下来
[1:10:23] All right. 好的
[1:10:25] Did he come up with that, or did I? 是他想出的这个主意 还是我?
[1:10:31] Boy, can I be… 天呐 我能不能…
[1:10:35] What? 怎么了?
[1:10:37] Uh, well, can I be honest with you? 我能说实话吗?
[1:10:41] Please do. 当然
[1:10:43] Before I came here, I heard you were a tough, chauvinistic prick. 我来这里做事之前 听说你是个最无聊的混蛋
[1:10:46] I didn’t know you were gonna be that honest. 我没想到你会这么直接
[1:10:48] -Sorry. I’m… Sorry. -No, that’s all right. -对不起 -没关系
[1:10:51] No, that’s okay. You must have looked so forward to meeting me. 真的没关系 你一定很想 要当面见见我
[1:10:54] I was dreading it. I had this whole other person built up in my mind. 真是奇怪 我心里塑造一个 和你完全不同的人
[1:10:57] Well, since we’re sharing, I heard a few things about you too. 既然我们都讲开了 我也听说了些有关你的事
[1:11:01] Yes, I’m sure. I’m the “man-eating bitch Darth Vader” of the ad world. 我能想像得到 我是那个广告界的朵义母老虎
[1:11:06] Verbatim. 母老虎
[1:11:08] Really? All right. Well, nice to meet you. 真的吗? 好吧 很高兴见到你
[1:11:11] That’s not who I am at all. 可我根本就不是这个样子的
[1:11:15] Just for the record, I don’t think that’s who you are. 不过说实话 我并不觉得 你是这样的人
[1:11:18] I don’t. 我不这么认为
[1:11:20] Thank you. I appreciate that. 谢谢你 我很感激
[1:11:27] See, no games equals embarrassing moment. 你看 游戏里总会有出丑的时候
[1:11:30] Don’t fall for a guy at work. Don’t fall for a guy at work. 别喜欢一个工作上的人 别喜欢一个工作上的人!
[1:11:33] -Don’t fall for a guy at work. -Why? -别喜欢一个工作上的人 -为什么?
[1:11:35] Why what? 什么为什么?
[1:11:37] Why won’t… Why don’t I just work on these storyboards… 为什么我不开始加工这个设计图
[1:11:40] and then bring them back around to you tomorrow if you’re free. 然后明天再让你提点意见 如果你有时间的话
[1:11:44] I’m free. Just call me anytime. 我当然有时间 随时都可以打电话给我
[1:11:46] I’m flirting. What’s wrong with me? 我在和他调情 我到底是怎么了
[1:11:48] God! I just looked at his penis. I hope he didn’t see me. 我的上帝 我才看了一眼他的下部 希望他没注到
[1:11:52] Oh, shit! I just looked at it again! Stop it! 可恶 我又看了一眼
[1:11:56] -Are you all right? -Fine. I got something in my eye. -你没事吧 -我没事 只是睛里进了点东西
[1:11:59] All right, um… So, great. 好吧 这个很好
[1:12:02] So tomorrow will be… That’ll be great. I’ll see you then. 明天 绝对没问题 很好 再见
[1:12:06] -Uh, good work by the way. -You too. -你做很很好 真的 -你也是
[1:12:09] -You sure you’re all right? -Yeah, I’m fine. -你真的没事吗? -是的 我没事
[1:13:05] I’ve got you 我得到你了
[1:13:08] Under my skin 在我皮毛下
[1:13:13] I’ve got you 我得到你了
[1:13:16] Deep in the heart of me 在我心里深处
[1:13:19] So deep in my heart 有多深啊
[1:13:23] Are you laughing at me? 你在笑我吗?
[1:13:25] -Yeah. -Good. -是啊 -好吧
[1:13:28] I didn’t think anyone else was still here. 我没想到还有人在这里
[1:13:30] -I didn’t know anyone was here. -What time is it? -我也没想到还有人在这里 -几点了?
[1:13:33] It’s after 10:00. 刚过十点
[1:13:35] -I didn’t realize it was so late. -I feel so alone. 我没想到这么晚了 这么孤单
[1:13:37] Um… I didn’t catch that. Sorry? 我没听清你说什么 对不起?
[1:13:41] -I didn’t realize how late it was. -And I’m glad you’re here. 我说 我没注意到有这么晚了 我真高兴你还在这里
[1:13:43] I’m stuck. I feel so alone. 我闷在这里 真孤单
[1:13:46] -You want a hand with this? -No, thanks. I’m okay. -你要不要我帮你什么? -不 谢谢 我很好
[1:13:50] Yeah, I’m not buying it. What’s going on? 是啊 我才不信你 这都是些什么?
[1:13:52] Well, I have an early meeting tomorrow with Dan, 我明天一早和丹尼有个会
[1:13:55] and I wanted to make it later so I could be more prepared. 我本想推迟到晚一点 所以我可以有多一点时间准备
[1:13:59] But then you slipped in there and took the only time he had left, 但我听说你已定了后面的时间
[1:14:02] which left me with 8:15 tomorrow morning. 所以我只能在 明天8点15分的时候去见他
[1:14:05] It’s fine. I’m just not as ready as I wish I was. 其实没什么 我只是希望自己能准备得充分一点
[1:14:07] -Sorry. -You didn’t do it on purpose. -对不起 -没关系 你又不是故意的
[1:14:12] I just don’t want him to be disappointed. 我只是不想让他失望
[1:14:14] Hey, why don’t we go through some of these together? 为什么我们不一起 讨论一下这些东西
[1:14:17] -Really? -I insist. -真的吗? -我坚持这么做
[1:14:19] -Unless you’re too tired. -Oh, no. -除非你已经很累了 -哦 不
[1:14:22] -I’m not tired. -Yeah, I can see that. -我不累 -我看出来了
[1:14:27] It’s just so far beyond tired at this point. 我已经过出了累的阶段了
[1:14:30] I’ve basically stopped sleeping ever since I took this job. 自从我接了这份工作 就基本上没有睡过觉
[1:14:33] -You have? -Yeah, it’s weird. -你没有睡过觉? -是啊 很奇怪
[1:14:36] I, um… How do I say this? 我也不知为什么
[1:14:39] You don’t feel quite like yourself here, do you? 你觉得不太像自己作风 是吧
[1:14:41] No, I don’t. Not yet, anyway. 不 不是
[1:14:44] Boy. 除了男人
[1:14:48] Plus, I’m mad that I’m getting sick. 会让我烦到生病
[1:14:50] I never, ever get sick. In fact, 我从来都不会病的
[1:14:52] you don’t have to sit so close to me if you don’t want to. 你最好不要离我太近了 免得我传染了你
[1:14:54] No, come here. I’ll brave it. 不 过来 我不怕
[1:14:56] So, where do we kick off? 我们从哪里开始呢?
[1:14:58] -Control-top panty hose? -Okay. -长筒丝袜怎么样? -好的
[1:15:01] Personally, I think they do the trick. 说实话 我不是很喜欢它
[1:15:03] You’ve worn control-top panty hose? 你试了他们的长筒袜
[1:15:08] -Did you put a pair in the box? -Seriously? -穿在底裤外面 -真的吗?
[1:15:10] Oh, yeah. 当然
[1:15:13] -You are full of surprises. -Yeah. -你真是太让人惊讶了 -是啊
[1:15:16] No, no, no. I mean that as a compliment. I love that. 不 不 我是想要夸你的 我喜欢
[1:15:19] -And how did you look in them? -Ooh. Hot. -看上去怎么样? -很惹火
[1:15:24] My daughter and her boyfriend walked in, and I got ’em on with… 就在那个时候 我女儿和她男朋友走进来
[1:15:29] And they said what when they saw you in your panty hose? 他们看到后 说了什么?
[1:15:31] It was the turquoise Wonderbra they noticed. Then, the nail polish. 我想他们对那个魔术胸罩 的反应更大些 还有那些指甲油
[1:15:43] But each time I do just the thought of you 但每次我都会想到你
[1:15:47] Makes me stop just before I begin 在开始的时候让我停下来
[1:15:51] ‘Cause I’ve got you under my skin 这个让我看上去像个傻瓜
[1:16:00] The dress you picked out is totally hideous. 你挑选你衣服都很难看
[1:16:03] -I’m not coming out. -It can’t be that bad. Come on out. -我才不要走出去 -不会那么丑的 出来给看看嘛
[1:16:06] I look like a nun… an ugly nun. 我看上去像个修女似的 还是个很丑的修女
[1:16:08] Why? Because it’s gray? Gray is the new black. 为什么? 灰色是今年的新流行色
[1:16:15] If he says he likes it, I’ll die. 如果他说他喜欢这个
[1:16:17] Okay, next. 好吧 下一件
[1:16:20] This, I love. 这件 我喜欢
[1:16:24] Thank you. Next. 谢谢 下一件
[1:16:27] What a girl wants What a girl needs 一个女孩想要什么 需要什么
[1:16:37] I wanna thank you for giving me time to breathe 我想谢谢你给我时间去呼吸
[1:16:41] Like a rock you waited so patiently 你等的可真有耐心
[1:16:44] While I got it together 当我一起得到
[1:16:47] While I figured it out Yeah, yeah 当我领会到 是的
[1:16:51] I only looked but I never touched 我只是看看 从来不碰一下
[1:16:54] ‘Cause in my heart was a picture of us 在我心里就像一幅我们的照片
[1:16:58] Holding hands making plans 手携手一起来计划
[1:17:01] And it’s lucky for me you understand 对我来说这很幸运 你明白的
[1:17:03] What a girl wants What a girl needs 一个女孩想要的 需要什么
[1:17:07] Whatever makes me happy sets you free 怎样能让我快乐 让我自由
[1:17:10] And I’m thanking you for knowing exactly 感谢你明白道理
[1:17:15] What a girl wants What a girl needs 一个女孩想要的 需要什么
[1:17:18] Whatever keeps me in your arms 怎样才能投入你臂膀
[1:17:21] And I’m thanking you for giving it to me 感谢你把它给我
[1:17:25] What I want is what you got 我想要的就是你要的
[1:17:28] And what you got is what I want 你得到的就是我想要的
[1:17:30] There was a time I was blind I was so confused 曾经我很茫然很困惑
[1:17:35] I ran away just to hide it all from you 我离开只是隐瞒你所有事情
[1:17:38] It’s for keeps, yeah It’s for sure 为了坚持 是 为了确定
[1:17:41] And you’re ready and willing to give me more than 你准备好给我更多
[1:17:44] What a girl wants What a girl needs 一个女孩想要的 需要什么
[1:17:47] Whatever makes me happy sets you free 怎样才能让我开心 让我自由
[1:17:51] I think this is the one. 我想这就是我要的了
[1:17:54] I like that… No, I love that. 我喜欢这个 不 我很喜欢
[1:17:56] Okay, this is it. 就是它了
[1:17:58] Let me take a look. 让我看看
[1:18:00] Yes! I look older. 太好了 看上去要大一点
[1:18:02] This is great. Oh, God, I need boobs. 好极了 哦 天那 我要奶子
[1:18:06] Oh, I’ll buy a padded bra when he’s not around. 趁他不在 我还得去买一件胸罩
[1:18:09] I can’t believe this is what I’ll be wearing the last night I’m a virgin. 真不敢相信这就是 我还是处女那晚带过的
[1:18:12] Or what I’ll be taking off. 那是我脱掉的
[1:18:18] -Alex? -Hmm? -亚历克斯? -嗯?
[1:18:20] I wanna talk to you about something that’s pretty important. 我想和你说件很重要的事情
[1:18:23] -I’ve never talked to you about… -Oh, God. -我从都没有和你谈过这种事情 -天呐
[1:18:25] He’s actually gonna try to be a dad. 他真的想要做爸爸了
[1:18:28] This should be hilarious. 真是太好笑了
[1:18:30] I realize I haven’t been the perfect dad. 我知道我不是个好爸爸
[1:18:32] Understatement of the century. Can you pass the bread? 保守估计 你能维持生活吗?
[1:18:35] Yeah, sure, sure. But that does not mean I don’t have the right… 当然了 但这也不是我没有权利
[1:18:38] to talk to you about… about… 说关于…关于…
[1:18:42] About? 关于?
[1:18:45] All right. You’re a young woman now, 确实 你是年轻的女人
[1:18:47] and you may be flirting with the idea of-of… 你可能充满了…
[1:18:52] Having sex? 性的激情?
[1:18:54] Um, can I get a lemonade, please? 能不能给我杯柠水 谢谢
[1:18:56] Well, you know, boys and girls think very differently about sex. 你知道 男孩子和女孩子 对性的想法是不同的
[1:19:00] My hunch is girls just want guys to like ’em and hang out with ’em. 女孩子喜欢一个孩 就想要经常和他在一起
[1:19:05] Whereas guys… And not all guys, all right? 但男孩子 不是所有的男生
[1:19:08] But most guys, they pretty much just wanna have sex. 但大部分的男生 一般只是想和你做爱而已
[1:19:13] Okay, I’m… What I’m trying to say here is, 好吧 我想要说的是
[1:19:16] I don’t want you to feel pressured… 我不希望你会因为自己的男朋友
[1:19:18] -because your boyfriend’s older. -Please. Save it. -比较大就有压力 -别再说了
[1:19:22] Mom had this talk with me when I was, like, 11. 妈妈在我十一岁时就和我谈过这个了
[1:19:25] You’re supposed to have sex when you’re in love and it’s special. 我知道要在彼此相爱 和很特殊的时候才该做爱
[1:19:28] I know everything. 我什么都知道
[1:19:30] And Mom knows me for real and knows my friends and Cameron, 妈妈才真正了解我 她也了解我的朋友和康米
[1:19:33] so let’s leave the parental talks up to her, okay? 就让她来处理这些事情吧
[1:19:36] -I promised Cameron I’d do it. -Oh, jeez. -再说 我已经像康米保证给他的 -哦 天那
[1:19:39] And also, let’s not make me part of this Nick makeover… 还有 不要把我卷进你现在的
[1:19:42] or whatever this new thing you’re into is, okay? 这个什么新形像转变计划中 A在说什么?
[1:19:44] -What new thing? -What new thing? -说什么? -什么新形象?
[1:19:47] This ridiculous new guy you’re trying to be. 你想要装的这个新人
[1:19:49] Clowning around with me? Asking if we can make a salad? 忽然间你开始围着我转了 问我否可一起做东西吃?
[1:19:53] Watch Friends together? 一起去看朋友?
[1:19:55] I mean, it’s nuts after 15 years of no relating. 我是说 我们15年都没有 什么关系 这太奇怪了吧
[1:19:58] I mean, come on. 我是说 来吧
[1:20:00] Who are you to talk about relationships anyway? 你到底想要干什么?
[1:20:02] You never had a real relationship with anyone in your entire life. 你这辈子都没有和谁有过 真正的系
[1:20:07] Look, I’m supposed to meet my friends. 听着 我要去找我的朋友了
[1:20:10] -So I’m gonna go, okay? -Sure. -我走了 -好吧
[1:20:13] Thanks for the dress. 多谢你陪我出来买衣服
[1:20:18] She didn’t even finish her lunch. 她还吃不完她的午饭
[1:20:20] Johnny-come-lately, giving her advice? 他以为这么容易就能 买通女儿的心吗?
[1:20:22] -Oh, teenagers. -I think the talk worked. -小孩子 -我觉得他的话说得不错
[1:20:24] -She’s totally right. -Move on, dude. It’s over. -她今天很好 -往前看吧 笨蛋说什么都没用了
[1:20:27] Please. 来吧
[1:20:32] Now you’ve seen how the cake is assembled. 现你们看到了 蛋糕是怎么做成的
[1:20:34] The next time you admire a wedding cake, you’ll be able to appreciate… 下次你再看到一个婚礼蛋糕 你会很羡慕
[1:20:37] Wow. It looks so gorgeous. 我总是超重
[1:20:44] -Fit, vibrant hair. -Oh. 总希望自己能够变得曲条些
[1:20:47] I hated being overweight. I always wanted to be thin and pretty… 希望自己能够穿进那些
[1:20:51] and wear cute little clothes. 漂亮的衣服
[1:20:53] It built and it built, and my health deteriorated. 但我的脂肪不断的增加
[1:20:55] And I couldn’t walk and I couldn’t stand… 后来我连走路都不方便
[1:20:57] to even stand up at the park for ten minutes while my kids played. 最后 我连十分钟都站不住
[1:21:01] I tried sitting on the swings, and the chains cut my hips and it hurt. 我感觉到有车子向我开来
[1:21:05] And I couldn’t… I couldn’t run and I couldn’t move. 我却一动都不能动
[1:21:07] And I was tired and I wanted to be a good mom. 我真的累了 我想要做个好妈妈
[1:21:12] What the hell’s wrong with me? 我到底怎么了?
[1:21:18] -Hello? -What am I doing? -喂? -我在干什么?
[1:21:21] Darcy? 朵义?
[1:21:23] How did you know it was me? I didn’t say anything. 你怎知是我?我连声都没出
[1:21:26] I, uh, just sensed it. 我感觉到了
[1:21:28] Shit. I’m such an idiot. I didn’t think he’d be there. 可恶 我真是个笨蛋 我没想到他会在家的
[1:21:31] -Excuse me? -I didn’t mean to really call you. -你有事吗? -我不是想要打电话给你的
[1:21:35] I had your number here, and I was thinking of you. 我拿着你的电话号码 我是在想着你
[1:21:38] Thinking of calling you. 想着要打电话给你
[1:21:42] Obviously, I did call you. 不过我已经打给你了
[1:21:44] Oh, no, that’s all right. I, uh… 哦 没关系
[1:21:47] I was thinking about you too. 我也正在想你呢
[1:22:02] I could show the world how to smile 我会让大家明白怎么去微笑
[1:22:10] Well, here’s to another great idea. 希望我们能继续有好主意
[1:22:12] -What, “Let’s meet for a drink”? -Yes. 你是说我们该庆祝一下吗
[1:22:14] -Yeah? -Exactly what I wanted to say. 是的 这正是我想要说的
[1:22:17] Sometimes I think you’re a bit of a mind reader. 有时我觉得你像是个人 能读人心思的人
[1:22:21] But I don’t have to be a mind reader with you. 但是我根本不必读你的心思
[1:22:23] -Hmm. -You always say what you think. 因为你总是直言直语
[1:22:25] -I know. It’s a curse. -What… -我知 这是对我的诅咒 -什么?
[1:22:27] -Are you kidding? It’s a relief… an enormous relief. 你不是开玩笑吧 这是一种最轻松的生活方式
[1:22:30] Do you know how rare that is to actually say what you think? 你知没几个人可这么做的
[1:22:33] Do you have any idea how rare it is for someone to actually like that? 你知也没几个人会喜欢 我这么直言直语的
[1:22:38] Trust me, this has not been a great thing in my life. 相信我 这并不是我的生活中的
[1:22:41] My ex-husband didn’t love me. Let’s just put it that way. 起码 我前夫并不喜欢我这样
[1:22:45] He didn’t love you? 他不爱你?
[1:22:47] Did I just say that? 我那样说了吗?
[1:22:49] Oh, God! 哦 天那
[1:22:51] Um, I meant to say “it.” He didn’t love it… 我是说他不喜欢那个
[1:22:54] that I spoke my mind. 不喜欢我直言直语
[1:22:58] If you wanna know the truth, I’m not sure he did really love me. 你想听实话的话 我觉得他从来没真正爱过我
[1:23:02] -Ooh. -There’s a conversation starter. 这真是个好极了的话题
[1:23:05] God. A smart person would just get so very drunk now. 上帝 我定是已醉得 胡说八道了
[1:23:10] How long were you married? 你们结婚多久?
[1:23:12] A little less than a year. 还不到一年
[1:23:14] I’ve been divorced about nine months now. We worked together. 我们已离婚9个月了 我们在一起工作
[1:23:17] -You know that, right? -Oh, yeah. I knew that. -这个你该知道的 -是啊 我知道
[1:23:19] -I heard it. -Hmm. 我听说了
[1:23:22] -What was that like? -It was great in the beginning. -到底怎回事? -开始时一切都很好
[1:23:26] But it changed. It became competitive. 然后就开始变了 变成了竞争对手
[1:23:29] Suddenly, the better I did, the worse we did. 忽然间 主意越多 我们间的关系越差
[1:23:34] The price I pay for being me. 这就是我为直爽而付的代价
[1:23:37] I know that now. No, truly. 我知道 真的
[1:23:39] -Oh. -No, no, it’s true. 不 不 我说的是真的
[1:23:43] Do you wanna know all this about me? 你真的想知我的这些琐事吗?
[1:23:45] Keep going. 继续说吧
[1:23:49] Well, that’s why I needed to get out there on my own, 所以我才需要离开那里 自己出来做事
[1:23:52] as scary as it was. 真的很紧张
[1:23:55] I mean, not scary, but, um… 我不是说紧张
[1:23:59] Well, yeah, I was kind of scared. 其实 是的 我真的有点害怕
[1:24:01] -Why? -I don’t know. -为什么? -我也不知道
[1:24:04] I guess I wasn’t sure I could do the job. 我想我确定自己是否 真的能胜任这份工作
[1:24:07] I mean, I thought I could do it, 我觉得我可以做好
[1:24:09] but I’m finding Sloane-Curtis a tougher place than I thought. 我发现森林有很多 可以改进的地方
[1:24:15] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:24:17] -I know you were up for my job. -No. -我真的是太唠叨了 -不
[1:24:20] -I’m sorry I’m the one that got it. -I’m-I’m not. I’m not. -我知你一定很生我的气 -不 我没有
[1:24:24] -I’ve learned a lot from you. -Like what? -我从你身上学了很多东西 -比如说?
[1:24:27] Like what? For starters, you really love what you do. 比如你的直言快语
[1:24:30] -You really love what you do. -Not as much as you do. -你真的喜欢自己的事业 -不 不像你这么热爱
[1:24:33] How can you say that? You’re so great at it. 你怎么能那样说 但是你这么出色
[1:24:35] You’re so great at it. 你真的做得很出色
[1:24:37] I think Dan’s even wondering why he hired me. Really. 我觉得丹尼一定在考虑 为什么他要请我来 真的
[1:24:42] I think the bloom is definitely off the rose. 他只要有你就够了
[1:24:47] You wanna hear something really great? 你想听个好消息吗
[1:24:49] Yeah. 当然
[1:24:51] I just closed escrow on my first apartment ever. 我刚拿到自己的公寓
[1:24:54] Finally, I own my own place. 终于我拥有了自己的地方
[1:24:58] -What? I wish I was a mind reader. -No. 怎么了?我希望我是个 能读人心思的人
[1:25:04] I was just thinking… 我只是在想…
[1:25:09] how men like me can get so screwed up. 怎会有像我这么笨的男人
[1:25:13] I don’t think there are men like you. 我觉得没有一个男人像你
[1:25:17] If we kissed, would it ruin everything? 如果我们接了吻会怎么样
[1:25:22] Listen to me. 听我说
[1:25:25] I think… 我觉得你是个
[1:25:28] you are one of the great women. 很伟大的女人
[1:25:30] I really do. 我真的这么想
[1:25:40] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:25:42] But I just meant to say thank you. 我只是想说谢谢你
[1:25:47] I’m so sorry. 真的很对不起
[1:25:53] There’s nothing I couldn’t do 也没什么事情可做了
[1:26:02] If I had 如果我拥有
[1:26:07] You 你
[1:26:21] Well, I, uh, guess I’ll see you… 看来该说再见的时候了
[1:26:23] in, let’s see, three and a half hours. 今真是很出乎意料
[1:26:30] Nick, may I just say… 我要告诉你
[1:26:32] you are an exceptionally great kisser. 你接吻的技术出奇之好
[1:26:37] No, I mean really, really great. 我是说 非常非常好
[1:26:39] Well, I haven’t had this much fun making out since… 我已很久没这么开心了
[1:26:47] I’ve never had this much fun making out. 其实 我从来都没这么开心过
[1:26:49] Me either. 我也是
[1:26:52] -Don’t let this get weird at work? -No. 让我们不要因这个 影响了工作
[1:26:54] We have nothing to be embarrassed about. 我们没什么好难为情的
[1:26:57] We made out. You and I made out. 我们不过亲热了一下 你我竟然会接吻
[1:27:03] -And if I may, it was… -Sexy as hell. -而且感觉起来… -性感无比
[1:27:07] God. That’s just what I was about to say. 我也正要这么说
[1:27:10] But I think I said it first, I think. 但是我先说的
[1:27:13] -Oh, no, you did. -Oh. 是你先说的
[1:27:17] Um, well, all right, then. 好吧
[1:27:27] Oh, I’m a grown woman. Just say it. 我已是个成熟的女人了
[1:27:30] Do you want to come back to my place? 只要问他 你想不想到我家里来
[1:27:32] Say it! Do you want to come… 只要问问他 你想不想…
[1:27:34] Good night, Darcy. 晚安 朵义
[1:27:37] Good night. 晚安
[1:27:57] Good night. 晚安
[1:28:11] What am I doing? 我到底干什么?
[1:28:25] Lola. 罗拉?
[1:28:28] It’s okay. Okay. Here he comes. 他来了 他来了
[1:28:32] Lola? 罗拉?
[1:28:35] I know I haven’t heard from you. 我一直都没有你的消息
[1:28:38] Lola, how long have you been out here? 罗拉 你在这多久了?
[1:28:41] Just a few… hours. 不过几个小时而已
[1:28:43] Nick, you said that you wouldn’t hurt me. 尼克 你说你不会伤害我
[1:28:46] And then you slept with me, and then you didn’t call me for six days. 然后你和我上了床 然后你六天都没电话给我
[1:28:49] So that, in the world of me, that’s torture. 这对于我来说简直就是死刑
[1:28:53] I mean, we have this totally unbelievable, life-altering sex, 我是说 我们有过那次 生死无光的床上戏之后
[1:28:56] and then you just disappear. 你就消失了
[1:28:58] I mean, you-you-you stopped drinking coffee! 我是说 你就不再来喝咖啡了
[1:29:00] Lola, I’m so sorry. 罗拉 我真的很抱歉
[1:29:03] It’s okay. 没关系
[1:29:06] It’s okay, because I figured out your little secret. 真的没关系 因我知你的小秘密
[1:29:08] -You did? -It’s so obvious. -你知道? -这不是很显然吗?
[1:29:11] How else would you know the things that you know? 不然你怎会知这事情
[1:29:13] -It wasn’t obvious to anybody else. -Nick, come on. -对别人来说不是这么显然了 -尼克 别装了
[1:29:17] You’re so sensitive. You’re so aware of my feelings. 你这么敏感 你这么理解我的感受
[1:29:20] You’re so tuned in. 你这么体帖我
[1:29:23] You talk to me like a woman, you think like a woman. 你说起话来像个女人 想法也像个女人
[1:29:26] Nick! Come on! Admit it. You’re totally and completely gay. 尼克 别装了 你是个典型的同性恋
[1:29:31] -I am? -You’re not? -我是吗? -你不是吗?
[1:29:33] Oh! I mean, if you’re not, you gotta tell me. 那你一定要告诉我
[1:29:36] Based on the other night… Just put me out of my misery. 一定要告诉我那晚是怎回事 别再这么折磨我了
[1:29:39] Are you or aren’t you? 你是 还是不是?
[1:29:41] Say you’re gay. Then I’m not nuts. I’m not undesirable. 说你是同性恋 我不是疯子
[1:29:44] Not rejected by another guy! Say it! Say you’re gay! Admit it! 我不要再被人甩掉 你是同性恋 承认吧
[1:29:48] Okay. 好吧
[1:29:58] I’m gay. 我是同性恋
[1:30:02] How gay? 有多深?
[1:30:04] Oh! I’m as gay as it gets. 我是你能想像的最深的同性恋
[1:30:11] You’re gonna make some guy very happy someday. 有一天 你会让一个男人很开心的
[1:30:14] Oh, from your lips. 也许吧
[1:30:18] God, I hate that I’m crying. 上帝 我最恨掉眼泪的
[1:30:21] Well, look it. 听我说
[1:30:24] If things should ever change in that department… 如你们的部门有任何人事变动
[1:30:27] -You’ll be the first to know. -You promise? -我一定会最先通知你的 -你发誓?
[1:30:29] Oh, yeah, I promise. Come here. -是的 我发誓 -来吧
[1:30:48] Oh, boy. 哦 小子
[1:30:55] -It was very nice meeting you, Nick. -And you. -很高兴见到你 尼克 -我也是
[1:30:57] Thanks for pep talk, yes? 你的试验怎么样?
[1:30:59] You two just take care of each other. 你们两个互相照顾
[1:31:01] -And thanks for the yarmulke. -Oh, no problem. -谢谢你的小帽 -哦 没事
[1:31:03] -You wear it well, yes? -Happy trails, kids. -别太心急 -你放心吧 我会记住的
[1:31:06] -Isn’t he great? -Darcy! -他好不好? -朵义
[1:31:11] I need to talk to you. 我需要和你谈谈
[1:31:14] Uh-oh, look at him. I knew it. He is weird about it. 看看他啊 我知道他会 变得怪怪的
[1:31:18] This is not about last night. It’s about the Nike meeting. 这不是为了昨晚的事 是有关耐克的会议
[1:31:22] And I honestly believe in my gut… 我真的认为你
[1:31:24] -that you should make the pitch. -Oh, God. -该是去报告的人 -天呐
[1:31:26] -I guilted you into this last night. -No, no. -我昨晚让你觉得有罪恶感了 -不 不
[1:31:29] -It would be better if you did it. -No, no, no. -我只是觉得你会解释得更清楚些 -不 不 不
[1:31:31] This is your baby. You’ve gotta do it. 不…这是你的宝贝 你一定要自己上
[1:31:33] I gotta go meet and greet these folks. I’ll see you in there. 我要先去和他们 在里面等你
[1:31:36] -It’s not my baby. -Yes, it is. -这不是我的宝贝 -是的 就是你的
[1:31:45] I predict no one will even know I’m gone until the files start to build. 如果我又一天消失了
[1:31:49] It could be days. 不知谁会注意到
[1:31:53] And then someone will finally ask, 也许很久 有人会问那个带眼镜
[1:31:55] “Where’s the geek in the glasses who carries all the files?” 管文件的家伙哪里去了
[1:32:02] Do either of you two know what the story is on this Erin girl? 你知有关这个艾琳的事吗?
[1:32:06] -Miss Lonely Hearts? Who knows? -Yeah. -你说她吗?我怎么知道 -是啊
[1:32:08] Ooh, I know. She’s been here two years. 我知道 她在这里两年了
[1:32:11] She tried to be a copywriter but got turned down. 一直想做编辞员 被拒绝了
[1:32:13] -So she got stuck as a messenger. -What fool turned her down? -然后她就变成了文件传递员了 -谁拒绝了她的申请?
[1:32:16] You did, sire. 就是你啊
[1:32:19] Well, did I ever meet with her at least? 我有面试过她吗?
[1:32:23] I don’t think so. As I recall, you told me to “blow her off.” 好像没有 我记得你告诉我 去把她打发了
[1:32:25] Well, I wanna meet with her now. 我现在想见见她
[1:32:28] The kid’s got something. She’s kind of funny. 她好像有点东西挺有意思的
[1:32:30] This is your lucky day. I just saw the Nike group get off the elevator. 这是你的辛运日 老兄 我刚刚看到耐克的代表团从电梯出来
[1:32:33] All women. Your specialty. Come on. I’ll walk you up. 全部是女人 你的强项 来吧 我陪你一起过去
[1:32:36] I hate what I’m doing to Darcy. I hate it! 我不喜欢让朵议这么过不去
[1:32:38] I’m gonna write her a long letter, confess everything. 我写信去解释了一切
[1:32:40] -You’re doing Darcy? Since when? -No! -你和朵义有什么问题吗?什么时候? -没有
[1:32:42] I said I hate what I’m doing to Darcy. 我是说我不欢自己对她的态度
[1:32:44] -Men are stupider. It’s true. -Will you stop it? -男人总是不了解 -你别说了 什么男人总是不了解
[1:32:46] -They are. -“They”? Are you a woman now? -是这样的 -你什么时候变成全职女人了?
[1:32:49] Oh, I wish. A woman wouldn’t have screwed over the woman she loved. 我倒想呢 女人才会算计自己爱的人
[1:32:52] No, they don’t think that way. And another thing. 她们从来不会这么做 还有 你知道那些有关
[1:32:55] -This thing about penis envy. -Yeah. -男人大小的说法吗 -知道啊
[1:32:57] Not true. No. They don’t envy it. 都不是真的 她们才不在乎那个
[1:32:59] Half of’em don’t even like it. 一半的女人根本就不喜欢那个
[1:33:01] You know who has penis envy? We do. 你知谁才会最重视那个吗? 我们自己
[1:33:03] That’s why we cheat and screw up and lie, 我们还会耍手段 骗人
[1:33:05] because we’re all obsessed with our own equipment. 不过是因为我们觉得那是 男人身上唯一的武器
[1:33:07] -You ready? Okay. -Yeah. -你准备好了吗? -是的
[1:33:09] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:33:13] You don’t stand in front of a mirror before a run… 你不会站在镜子前跑步
[1:33:16] and wonder what the road will think of your outfit. 想着那条路会怎么看自己
[1:33:19] You don’t have to listen to its jokes and pretend they’re funny. 你不必去看他们的笑话 还要假装好笑才能在上面跑步
[1:33:25] It would not be easier to run if you dressed sexier. 不管你穿得多性感 跑起来都不会更轻松
[1:33:28] The road doesn’t notice if you’re not wearing lipstick. 如果你没有用口红 脚下的路不会注意到
[1:33:31] It does not care how old you are. 也不在乎你的身材有多好
[1:33:33] You do not feel uncomfortable… 你不会因为自己比脚下的路
[1:33:35] because you make more money than the road. 赚的钱多而不好意思
[1:33:39] And you can call on the road whenever you feel like it, 你可以随时在想要的时候
[1:33:41] whether it’s been a day… 踏上脚下的路
[1:33:44] or even a couple of hours since your last date. 不管是今天还是几小时后 或是任何一天
[1:33:48] The only thing the road cares about… 这条路唯一在乎的是你能够
[1:33:51] is that you pay it a visit once in a while. 时不时来光临一次
[1:33:54] Nike. No games. 耐克 不是游戏
[1:33:57] Just sports. 只是运动
[1:34:02] -He nailed it. -They hit a home run. -他打中了 -真不错
[1:34:05] Where do we sign? 什么时候我们可以签字?
[1:34:10] So deep in my heart 多么印象深刻
[1:34:13] That you’re really a part of me 你真的离不开我
[1:34:18] I’ve got you 我给了你
[1:34:22] Under my skin 穿我的衣服
[1:34:27] I tried so 我尽力了
[1:34:29] Not to give in 没有去拒绝
[1:34:33] I said to myself this affair 我对自己说 这次事情
[1:34:38] Never will go so well 不会再让其发生了
[1:34:41] But why should I try to resist 可我没有拒绝的理由
[1:34:44] When, baby I know so well 那时 我是那么了解你
[1:34:49] I’ve got you 我给了你
[1:34:52] Under my skin 穿我的衣服
[1:34:55] Why are you not the happiest guy in Chicago right now? 你在芝加哥怎么不是最快乐的人?
[1:34:58] You just did so great. 你干得棒极了
[1:35:00] No, no, I didn’t do so great. We did so… 我们做得很好
[1:35:02] No, actually, you did so great. 不 实际上 是你做得好极了
[1:35:06] -You. -You, me. -是你 -你 我
[1:35:08] We did great! 我们都做得很好
[1:35:10] Will you come with me someplace? I wanna show you something. 你能不能和我去个地方? 我想让你看样东西
[1:35:14] -I have something I need to finish. -Please? 不 我有件很重要的事要做
[1:35:18] Please. 求求你了
[1:35:31] Okay. Here you go. 到了
[1:35:36] -Come with me. -All right. 马上就到了
[1:35:38] -Should I close my eyes or anything? -No. -我要闭上眼睛吗? -不用
[1:35:41] So, you see those top two floors right there? 你看到最上面的两层楼吗?
[1:35:45] I do. 看到了
[1:35:48] -All mine. -Wow. 都是我的 是我的
[1:35:52] Come here. 跟我来
[1:35:58] So this is my… 这就是我的
[1:36:14] living room. 住的地方
[1:36:16] It’s beautiful. 真漂亮
[1:36:45] What are you thinking? 你在想什么?
[1:36:49] You’ve got that look you have sometimes. 你得到了你有的
[1:36:54] Yeah? No. I was just wondering when you get to move in. 你什么时候可以搬进来
[1:36:57] Well, they said two weeks, so… 他们说要等两个星期
[1:36:59] Okay. This is the dining room. 这是餐厅
[1:37:05] -The fireplace works. Come here. -Wow. 这是我的壁炉 过来
[1:37:10] I can see elegant parties in here. Waiters with caviar, 我可以设法在这里的 一个很大的聚会 鱼子酱和香槟
[1:37:13] -you in a beautiful gown. -You can see all that? -还有漂亮的你 -你想到这么多事情?
[1:37:15] Maybe you’re naked and I’m the only guest, but it’d still be elegant. 如果你什么都没穿的话 那我就是这里唯一的来宾了
[1:37:19] Okay. So this is upstairs. 这是楼上
[1:37:21] There’s a second bedroom or a future office or whatever. 这是客房 或做办公室什么的
[1:37:27] And this is my boudoir. 这就是我的卧室了
[1:37:34] Your boudoir comes with pretty decent music. 你的卧室还有很不错的音乐呢
[1:37:36] It does. 真的
[1:37:38] Where is that coming from? 这是从那里来的?
[1:37:49] Let’s turn up the volume. 让我们把窗子打吧
[1:37:58] So, where’s your bed going? 你的床要敦在哪里?
[1:38:00] Uh, right… here. 就在这里
[1:38:06] But this longing for you 但这为你朋友的
[1:38:09] Follows wherever I go 无论我去哪里
[1:38:23] So, if you had a bed, 如果你有床的话
[1:38:25] we’d be dancing on it. 我们会在上面跳上整晚的
[1:38:27] I think of you 我想你
[1:38:32] Night and day 整晚整夜
[1:38:37] Night and day 整晚整夜
[1:38:39] I like it here. 我喜欢这儿
[1:38:43] I like it here too. 我也是
[1:38:45] No. I mean, I like it here. 不 我是说我喜欢这里
[1:38:51] Oh. 哦
[1:38:59] And its torment 还有痛苦
[1:39:01] Won’t be through 不会来临
[1:39:04] Till you let me spend 直到你让我耗尽
[1:39:07] My life making love to you 我的生命就是为了你
[1:39:11] Day and night 整天整夜
[1:39:15] Night and day 整夜整天
[1:39:25] Believe me, we’re as excited as you are. 相信我 我们是一样兴奋
[1:39:28] -Dan? I gotta talk to you. -Yeah? -丹尼 我需要和你谈谈 -是吗?
[1:39:30] He’ll be there. Bye. I gotta talk to you too. That was Nike. 他会过去 再见 我也要和你谈谈 这是尼克
[1:39:34] They’re gonna announce to the trades that we won the account. 我们拿到了他们的生意
[1:39:36] I gotta hand it to you. You saved my ass. You saved the company’s ass. 你救了整间公司的前途
[1:39:40] Actually, Dan, I had very little to do with saving anybody’s ass. 丹尼 我其实没有做任何这些事情
[1:39:43] It’s Darcy you should be thanking, that’s what I want to talk about. 朵义才是你真该去谢的人 也正是我要和你谈的事情
[1:39:45] Darcy? Please. I was there. The girl didn’t open her mouth. 朵义 别说了 我昨天也在场 那个女人连声都没出
[1:39:49] Look, I’m a big enough man to admit when I screw up. 听我说 我们都是成年人了
[1:39:52] I looked at the marketplace and I panicked. 我看到市场上的情形 我被吓坏了
[1:39:54] Nick, forgive me. I want you to step in here. 尼克 原谅我 我想让你接手
[1:39:58] No, no, no, no. Dan, you did the right thing when you hired her. 不…不 丹尼 请她来是正确的决定
[1:40:00] I mean, she is the best creative director I have ever seen, bar none. 她是我见过最好创意部总裁
[1:40:04] -This isn’t about… She’s adorable. -Oh, yeah, she is. -我知道她很可爱但… -哦 是啊
[1:40:08] -But this isn’t about that? -No, no. Not like that. No, no. 不…我不是那个意思 不
[1:40:11] Please. Look. 听我说
[1:40:13] I’ve been doing a lot of listening lately. 我最近比较注意听瑞人的想法
[1:40:16] And I’ve decided… I need to take a leave of absence. 我觉得我需要休假一段时间
[1:40:19] I need to get away from here and get some perspective on things. 出去转转 改变一下心情
[1:40:21] What are you, nuts? What is this? What do you mean? 你疯了吗?这是什么意思?
[1:40:25] This is the biggest account this company has ever landed. 这是这家公司有史以来 最大的一笔生意
[1:40:27] Do you want me to have nobody running the shop? 你怎能让这里没人管呢?
[1:40:29] What are you talking about? Darcy’s here. 你到底在说什么啊? 朵义还在啊
[1:40:32] For somebody who listens a lot, you don’t hear so well. 你说你很注意听别人说话
[1:40:34] I had a meeting with her today. I sat her down. 但是你的听力似乎不太好 我今天见过她了
[1:40:37] -We had a talk. -Oh, Dan! You didn’t. -我们好好的坐下来谈谈 -你不会
[1:40:39] -Tell me you didn’t fire her. -She didn’t even put up a fight. -告诉我 你没有解雇她 -她连句反抗的话都没有
[1:40:42] -Oh, Dan, no! -Hey, she’s gone, pal. 她已经是历史了 老兄
[1:40:44] No, no. It’s not too late. Look, call her. 不 不 听我说 现在还不晚 给她打个电话
[1:40:47] Tell her you need her back, you made a mistake. Hire her back. 告诉她说你犯了个错误 你需要她回来
[1:40:49] -Hey, calm down. I can’t do that. -Why? -冷静点 我不能这么做 -为什么?
[1:40:51] Because I talked to the board and I told them I don’t need her anymore. 因为我告诉了董事会 我不再需要她了
[1:40:55] -Oh! -They offered her a settlement. 他们给了她一笔解约金
[1:40:57] Besides, Nike says they want you. You’re what they bought. 再说了 耐克说他们要的是你 你是他们心里的人
[1:41:00] I got a delivery… Can l… 我需要把这消息告诉他们
[1:41:02] Would you come out for one second? Let me tell you something. 你能不能出来听我说句话
[1:41:04] My job is to deliver you. 我是任务就是传消息给你
[1:41:06] Dan, Nike bought an idea. It wasn’t even mine. 丹尼 耐克买的是一个想法 那根本不是我的想法
[1:41:09] Every good idea that they loved yesterday came from her. 昨天的每一个想法 都是从她那里来的
[1:41:12] And if you don’t get Darcy McGuire back in here, and I mean pronto, 如果你不立刻把朵义马贯尔 请回来 我是说立即
[1:41:15] the board is gonna be paying you your settlement. 董事会怕是就要付你的解雇金了
[1:41:17] This is all about saving your ass, right? 我这么做都是为了救你一命
[1:41:19] Save it. 自救吧
[1:41:28] Annie, get a hold of Darcy’s address and number as quick as possible. 立即帮我找到我的医生电话 越快越好
[1:41:32] -Yeah, sure. -Where’s the girl in glasses? -是的 -那个送文件的女孩呢?
[1:41:35] Erin? I don’t think she’s in today. 艾琳?她今天好像没来
[1:41:43] -Did she call in sick? -I don’t think so. Didn’t show up. -她有没有打电话来请假呢? -没有吧 她今天就没有出现
[1:41:47] Oh, where does she live? 哦 她住在哪里?
[1:41:49] -Does anyone know where Erin lives? -Who’s Erin? -有人知道艾琳住在哪里? -谁是艾琳?
[1:41:51] And then someone will finally ask, 有人终于提到了
[1:41:53] “Where’s the geek in the glasses who carries all the files?” 那小丑带着所有文件去哪里了?
[1:42:08] Hey. Yeah. Did you get a hold of Darcy? 你找到朵义了吗?
[1:42:11] No? Keep trying. And when you get a hold of her, tell her to stay put. 没有就继续找 等你找到她 告诉她哪里都不要去
[1:42:16] I’m coming right over. I just have to make a little stop on the way. 我会过去 我在路上会耽搁一会
[1:42:42] Do you know where this is? 你知道在哪里吗?
[1:42:56] Down the alley. 在巷子的尽头?
[1:43:00] Just down the alley. 在巷子的尽头
[1:43:05] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:44:17] Come on, Erin. Be there. Please… 一定要在 求求你一定要在
[1:44:26] Erin? 艾琳?
[1:44:34] Hello? 哈罗?
[1:45:12] No, no. 哦 不
[1:45:15] Dear Mom… 妈妈
[1:45:27] Mr. Marshall! Mr. Marshall? 马朔先生 马朔先生
[1:45:30] Yes, Erin. Yes, it’s me. 是我 艾琳 是我
[1:45:32] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:45:34] I really did not mean to scare you. Okay? 我真的不是想吓你的
[1:45:37] I just wanted to come and see how you are. 我只是想来看看你是不是没事
[1:45:39] How are you? 你还好吗?
[1:45:41] Mr. Marshall, if you’re here because… 马朔先生 如果你来就是因为…
[1:45:43] …I didn’t show up today, I’m sorry. 我今天没有上班的话 我很抱歉
[1:45:44] I was just about to call. I swear. 我正准备打电话给公司的 我发誓
[1:45:46] No, I’m not here because you didn’t show up for work. 不…不 我不是因为 你没有去上班而来的
[1:45:48] But I’m here… Well, l… 我来这里 我来这里
[1:45:52] I bet you’re wondering why I am here, huh? 你一定很想知为何我来这里
[1:45:55] As a matter of fact, I was just thinking that. 实际上 我正在想为什么
[1:45:57] I was thinking, “Why is Mr. Marshall here in my bedroom?” 马朔先生会在我的卧室里
[1:46:01] You were… thinking that just now? 你刚才真的在想那个吗?
[1:46:06] Yeah, in my head. 是的 在我心里
[1:46:08] I must have water in my ears or something. 也许是因为我的耳朵里有水
[1:46:11] But you’re, you know, not thinking anything now, are you? 所以没有听到 你现在没有在想什么吧
[1:46:16] I’m thinking a million things. 我在想成千上万的事情
[1:46:18] Really? 真的吗?
[1:46:21] Because, you know, usually I can, uh… 因为一般我可以听到…
[1:46:24] I can, uh… 我能…
[1:46:28] You are thinking something right this minute? 你这一刻有在想什么吗?
[1:46:31] Mr. Marshall, I am thinking that you are crazier than I am. 马朔先生 我在想你比我 还有问题
[1:46:41] I think… 我想…
[1:46:43] I think I lost… 我听不到了
[1:46:48] It’s gone. 我恢复正常了
[1:46:52] I’m back. 我正常了
[1:46:55] -I’m back. -Mr. Marshall? 马朔先生?
[1:47:00] Yeah? 嗯?
[1:47:02] I’m sorry. Is there something I can maybe do for you? 对不起 你有什么事情? 要我帮忙的吗?
[1:47:08] No. 不
[1:47:11] No, Erin, uh… 艾琳
[1:47:14] Actually, I came here to see if I could do something for you. 其实我是想来 为你做件事的
[1:47:19] -For me? -Yeah. -为我? -是的
[1:47:22] See, the truth is… 实际上
[1:47:26] The truth… 实际上
[1:47:30] Erin, the truth is, 艾琳 事实是…
[1:47:32] I’m glad I got here before you did anything to hurt yourself. 我很高兴能够在你
[1:47:41] What makes you think that I would, uh, 伤害自己之前赶到这里
[1:47:43] do something to hurt myself? 你怎会认为我会伤害自己?
[1:47:47] I just sensed it. 我只是感觉到了
[1:47:51] Really? 真的吗?
[1:47:54] You could sense that? 你感觉得到这个?
[1:48:02] Well, that’s not… That’s not good. 这个不好
[1:48:08] Yeah. But the real reason I’m here is because… 但是 我来这里的真正原因是
[1:48:13] Well, here’s the thing. The real reason I’m here is because… 是因为… 我来真正原因是为因
[1:48:15] As you know we have the Nike account, 我们拿到了耐克的生意
[1:48:17] and we have a job opening in our team. 我们小姐里有一个工作空缺
[1:48:20] And Darcy McGuire and I, we werejust discussing… 朵义马贯尔和我就在想
[1:48:23] really spitballing on who could be great enough to fill that void. 谁会比较合适
[1:48:26] Suddenly, your name popped into my head, and I remembered… 忽然间 你的名字跳到我眼前
[1:48:28] that you once applied for a job as a copywriter. 我记得你曾申请做编辞员的
[1:48:31] I thought I’d come down here and see if you were still interested. 我想来看看你是不是还感兴趣
[1:48:34] Didn’t you try and meet with me a while back? 你以前是不是想见我的?
[1:48:37] Yeah, I tried, but you were unavailable, and then out of town… 是的 我试过 但是你当时没有时间 后来又出差去了
[1:48:41] Well, now I’m available. 现在我有时间了
[1:48:43] And as you can plainly see I’m in town, 而且就在我面前
[1:48:46] so I’m here to take that meeting… 所以 我可以面试你了
[1:48:49] if you’re available. 如果你有时间的话
[1:48:54] I’m available. 我有时间
[1:48:56] I’m unbelievably available. 我有很多时间
[1:49:28] Hi, this is Darcy McGuire. 我是朵义马贯尔
[1:49:30] I’m not home right now, so please leave a message. 我现在不在家 有事请留言
[1:49:32] I’ll get back as soon as I can. 我会尽快回覆你的
[1:49:36] Darcy? Hi, Darcy, it’s Nick. 朵义? 朵义 我是尼克
[1:49:38] Uh, I’m standing right outside your place here. 我现就在你楼下
[1:49:41] I sure wish I could find you, get a hold of you. 只是想来看看你怎样
[1:49:43] Are you all right? I hope so. 等你听到留言
[1:49:46] Anyway, call me when you get this. 请打电话给我 打到流动电话上
[1:49:48] I’m on my cell. Triple five, 1-2-2-6. 电话是:555-1226
[1:49:52] I really need to talk to you. 我真的需要和你谈谈
[1:49:54] Uh… 呃…
[1:49:56] Just making sure you’re not there. 只是想确定你在不在上面
[1:49:58] You’re not, right? No, I didn’t think so. 你在吗?看来是不在
[1:50:01] All right, so call me, please. Please. 好吧 请电话给我 求求你了
[1:50:04] Bye. 再见
[1:50:32] -Darcy? -No, it’s me. -朵义 -不 是我
[1:50:34] Gigi? Uh… Is everything all right? 琪琪?有什么事吗?
[1:50:37] -Are you back in town already? -No, not until tomorrow. -你已回来了吗? -没有 明天才到
[1:50:40] Alex called me three times from a pay phone really upset. 是爱立丝给我打了三次电话 她很难过
[1:50:44] Then we got disconnected. What’s the matter? Isn’t she at the prom? 结果就收线了 她不是去参加舞会了吗?
[1:50:48] The prom. 对了 舞会
[1:51:13] Excuse me. Do you know where Alex Marshall is? 爱立丝 马朔在哪里?
[1:51:15] Little tenth grader? Brown hair? About this high? 她是十年级的学生
[1:51:18] I saw her in the ladies’ room. She’s been there for, like, an hour. 她在洗手间 她在那已有一小时了
[1:51:26] Alex, are you in here? 爱立丝 你在里面吗?
[1:51:33] Alex, it’s me. 爱立丝 是我
[1:51:35] What are you doing here? 你来干什么?
[1:51:37] Oh, honey, I just… 亲爱的 我真的忙晕了
[1:51:39] You know, I can’t believe that I screwed up. 竟然忘记来接你
[1:51:41] I wasn’t there when you left for the prom. 既然忘了
[1:51:43] Yeah, well, that’s not why I’m in here, so you can just go, okay? 就不要来算了
[1:51:47] Oh, boy, I feel awful. Are you okay? I mean, l… 我真的很抱歉
[1:51:50] Come on out. Let me see how you look, at least. 出来让我看看你怎么样了
[1:51:53] -Come on. -I look like crap! 我不要 我是说
[1:51:56] I already took my hair out and everything. 我快把眼睛都哭出来了
[1:52:04] So, you know, what happened? 到底是发生了什么?
[1:52:08] Well, if I told you, you’d just freak out, so… 我告诉你也没用
[1:52:12] What have you got to lose? Try me. 反正你也没什么事做 就说说吧
[1:52:16] Okay. 好吧
[1:52:19] Cameron and his friends, they had this big plan. 康米和我本准备一起离开舞会的
[1:52:23] They rented this hotel room and-and… 他已租好了一件饭店的房间
[1:52:29] It was like a suite. 还是间套房
[1:52:32] Basically, I promised him that I was gonna… 其实 我答应他要…
[1:52:37] I can’t believe I’m gonna say this to you. 我真不敢相信我在和你说这些
[1:52:40] I promised him that I was gonna… 我答应他舞会之后
[1:52:43] sleep with him after the prom. 要和他上床的
[1:52:49] And like an hour ago, 一小时前
[1:52:51] we were on the dance floor and I said, 我们在外面跳舞 我和他说
[1:52:53] “I’m sorry, Cameron. You know, I’m just not ready.” 对不起 康米 我真的没准备要和他上床
[1:52:56] Good. Good girl. 很好 好极了
[1:52:59] -Dad, come on! -I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Go on. 爸爸 别打断我 对不起 继续说
[1:53:01] Then he goes, “Well, the limo, the room and the tux, 他说那间房间要花他
[1:53:03] it all cost me 400 bucks.” 四百多块钱的
[1:53:07] And I said, “I’m sorry. I’m just not…” 我对他说 真的很抱歉
[1:53:09] And he cuts me off and he says, 他甩开我说
[1:53:14] “I never should’ve asked a sophomore to the prom. What a waste.” 他真不该请我这个笨蛋参加舞会 浪费了他的时间
[1:53:21] Then two seconds later, 两秒钟后
[1:53:23] he goes and meets up with his old girlfriend… 他就约上了他以前的女友
[1:53:26] and starts making out with her. 还开始和她动手动脚的
[1:53:29] I mean, this disgusting slut with a tongue ring. 那个只会吐舌头的傻蛋
[1:53:31] And then they were laughing and… 然后 他们就开始笑我
[1:53:35] I just can’t go out there ever. 我真的再也不出去了
[1:53:37] -Oh, honey, I’m so proud of you. -Dad! 亲爱的 我真的太为你骄傲了 爸爸
[1:53:39] -What are you doing? -I’m sorry. I’m-I’m sorry. -你在干什么? -对不起 真的对不起
[1:53:42] But I am. And believe it or not, 但我真的很为你骄傲 不管你信不信
[1:53:46] I know what it’s like to be a woman. 我知道做个女人有多难
[1:53:48] I mean, it’s not as easy as it looks. 不像是看上去那么简单的
[1:53:52] You stood up for yourself. You know how ahead of the game you are? 但是你该为自己庆幸的 你知道你有多危险吗?
[1:53:56] Anyway, a guy that treats you like that and talks to you like that, 再说了 像那种没本事的男人
[1:54:00] -he’s not… -Worth my time. Yes, I know. 也不值得让你这么难过的 他不只是没本事
[1:54:02] -It’s true. He’s not. -He’s a game player, I hate that. 这是真的 他不配你 他是个混蛋 我恨他
[1:54:10] You are so much smarter than me. 你是个聪明孩子
[1:54:20] And look at you. 看看你
[1:54:23] That clown made out with a girl with a tongue ring over you? 怎么可以让那种男人缠着
[1:54:29] Honey… 亲爱的
[1:54:32] you look beautiful. 你看上去漂亮极了
[1:54:37] Thanks. 谢谢你
[1:54:45] Take me home, Dad. 送我回家吧 爸爸
[1:55:42] What am I doing? She’s not in the refrigerator. 我在干什么 她又不在冰箱里
[1:56:01] I wonder if it’s too late to go over there. 现在去找她已太晚了
[1:56:04] No, it’s not too late. It’s never too late to do the right thing. 当然不会晚 做正确的事永远都不会晚的
[1:56:07] That’s what I’ll do. I’ll go over there and I’ll do the right thing. 这就是我要做的 我会去那做正确的事
[1:56:22] Hello? 哈罗?
[1:56:24] Uh, hi, it’s me. Oh, I’m glad I found you. 嗨 是我 真高兴我找到你了
[1:56:27] Uh… 呃
[1:56:29] Can I come up? 我可以上来吗?
[1:56:33] Darcy? I need to… 朵义? 我需要…我…
[1:56:40] Hey. 嗨
[1:56:42] You need to what? It’s 1:00 in the morning. 你需要干什么? 已经是半夜一点了
[1:56:45] I need to talk to you. 我需要和你谈谈
[1:56:47] Okay. 好吧
[1:56:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:56:56] So, you sleep here now? 你还没有睡吗?
[1:56:58] I thought I might as well give it a try before I have to sell the place. 我想在把这卖掉前多看几眼
[1:57:02] Sell it? You’re not selling the place. 卖?你不能把这卖了
[1:57:04] Can’t afford to keep it. I don’t have a job. 我付不起这里的货款 我连工作都没有
[1:57:06] You know, you ought to try returning some of your phone calls. 你真的需要回覆你的电话留言
[1:57:09] -You got your job back. -Oh, do I? -你的工作已经回来了 -真的吗?
[1:57:12] -You’re a riot. You know that? -It’s true. -你真是太好心了 -是真的
[1:57:15] Dan told me so himself. 丹尼这么和我说的
[1:57:17] Why would he tell you that? I didn’t do the job he hired me to do. 为什么他这么做? 我根本没有完成他聘我该做的事
[1:57:20] Even I don’t blame him for firing me. 连我都不怪他解雇我
[1:57:22] Look, I’m, uh… You can come on in. 请进吧
[1:57:26] I don’t have any chairs, but if you wanna… 我没有椅子 如果你想要…
[1:57:28] What if I told you that… 其实你做了所有
[1:57:30] you did everything that you were hired to do… 他请你来该做的事
[1:57:32] everything… but that someone was sabotaging you? 你做了所有的事情 但是 却被别人偷走了
[1:57:38] Picking your brain, swiping your ideas and… 近你的心里 偷走了你的主意
[1:57:41] Well, you… you never even knew what hit you. 你却从来没有发现
[1:57:46] -How is that possible? -Oh, trust me, it’s possible. -这怎么可能? -相信我 这是可能的
[1:57:49] Well, who would do such an awful thing? 谁会做这种坏事?
[1:57:54] I would. 我会
[1:58:00] I was a dope with a corner office. 你来之前 我本该搬进那间 总裁的办公室的
[1:58:02] And when you came with the job I was supposed to have, 但是本该是我的工作
[1:58:06] I mean, it didn’t matter to me that… 我是说 现在都不重要了
[1:58:10] you were better at it than me or you earned it more than I did. 你比我有创意 比我多主意
[1:58:14] As far as I was concerned, it was mine, and I was gonna get it back. 但是在心里 那还是我的 我会做任何事情把它抢回来
[1:58:19] So I took advantage of you in the worst possible way. 所以 我以最卑鄙的手段 占了你的便宜
[1:58:26] Have you ever done that? 你有没有做过这种事?
[1:58:28] Taken the wrong road and… No, of course you haven’t. 抄捷径作弊? 不 你从来都不会做那种事情
[1:58:32] You wouldn’t do that. That’s just… 只有像我这种人
[1:58:35] Somebody like me does that. 才会做这种事
[1:58:38] And, uh… 还有
[1:58:40] The problem with that was that while I was digging the hole under you… 问题是 在我从你身上偷主意时
[1:58:47] I found out all about you. 我发现了你的很多事
[1:58:49] And the more I found out… 我知道的越多
[1:58:52] the more you dazzled me. 对你就越痴情
[1:58:56] I mean, shook my world, changed my life, dazzled me. 我是说 你的一举一动 都让我难忘
[1:59:02] And guys like that ex-husband of yours, he made you feel that… 你前夫让你觉得自己的
[1:59:06] the price you pay just for being you… 直言直语
[1:59:10] is that you don’t get to have love. 付出的代价是得不到爱情
[1:59:12] Isn’t that what you were trying to say the other night? 这不是你那晚真正要说的正话
[1:59:15] That you weren’t complete? That you weren’t really a winner? 你没有把话说完
[1:59:21] Everything about you… 你的一切
[1:59:23] how smart you are, how good you are… 你的聪明才智
[1:59:26] everything just makes me want you even more. 你的善良 你的一切
[1:59:34] Oh, wow. Boy. 哦
[1:59:37] So it looks like I’m here at 1:00 in the morning… 都让我想要更多的接近你 看上去像是我在凌晨一点钟
[1:59:39] being all heroic trying to rescue you, 跑来想要拯救我
[1:59:43] but the truth is… 实际上
[1:59:46] I’m the one that needs to be rescued here. 要被拯救的是我
[1:59:56] I sure wish I could read your mind. 我真的希望现在我能知道 你在想什么
[2:00:05] Well, I was thinking that, um, 我是在想 哦
[2:00:09] if everything you’re saying is true, 我是在想 如果你说的都是真的
[2:00:13] if I really have my job back… 我真的拿回了我的工作
[2:00:21] then I think you’re fired. 我想你被解雇了
[2:00:28] Well, I never… I never really thought about it from that angle. 我倒从来没有这么想过 不是说我不该被解雇
[2:00:34] Well, not that I don’t deserve it. L-do-do… 这是我应得的
[2:00:38] I’m stuttering. 我有点口吃
[2:00:54] Now I feel kind of, uh, 我现在觉得
[2:00:56] embarrassed that I told you I needed to be rescued. 有点尴尬 告诉你说我需要被人拯救
[2:01:00] But that’s-that’s fine. 没关系的
[2:01:17] That’s it? 这就完了吗?
[2:01:24] I don’t want that to be it. 我不希望就这么完了
[2:01:27] I don’t want that to be it at all. 我不希望这么结局
[2:01:29] Then don’t let a little thing like me firing you stand in your way. 你就因我解雇了你而放弃了吗?
[2:01:38] I didn’t know what to react to first. 我不知该怎么样反应才对
[2:01:41] Hey, news flash. 丹尼的头版新闻
[2:01:43] I took the wrong road. 我选了条捷径走
[2:01:47] What kind of knight in shining armor would I be… 我的骑士光亮的臂膀
[2:01:50] if the man I love needs rescuing… 我不会让一个需要我拯救的爱人
[2:01:53] and I just let him walk out my door? 走出我的房门
[2:02:04] My hero. 我的英雄
2000年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Stand and Deliver(为人师表)[1988]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: October Sky(十月的天空)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme