英文名称:What Just Happened
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Vanity Fair named me… | 《名利场》杂志把我列为 |
[00:45] | …as one of the 30 most powerful producers in the business. | 最出色的30个制片人之一 |
[00:48] | Over on the wall there and on the table are charts which indicate… | 站在墙那边 桌上的图表标明了 |
[00:51] | …where each of you has been designated to stand. | 每个人的位置 |
[00:53] | Power is an elusive term, | 权利很难解释 |
[00:54] | but in Hollywood, it’s everything. | 但在好莱坞就代表一切 |
[00:56] | I don’t care what they say. | 我不在乎别人怎么说 |
[00:58] | You either have it, want it, | 有人拥有它 有人追逐它 |
[00:58] | or you’re afraid of losing it. | 而有的人则害怕失去它 |
[01:00] | Where you stand at these things | 你站在哪里 |
[01:02] | Or who you may be standing next to… | 或你的旁边是谁 |
[01:04] | …may not seem like the most important thing, | 看来无关紧要的事 |
[01:06] | but it really matters. | 其实很重要 |
[01:11] | – Congratulations. – A bit awkward… | -恭喜你 -有点小问题 |
[01:14] | …but I was wondering if some changes | 不过我在想位置 |
[01:16] | could be made to the placements. | 是不是能换下 |
[01:17] | – It’s…- Right. | -只是…-是的 |
[01:21] | Some of these people are not really… | 有些人其实不是… |
[01:24] | …”producer” producers, if you know what I mean. | 真正的制片人 你懂我的意思 |
[01:26] | They just put their names on the movies… | 他们光把名字放电影里 |
[01:29] | …but they don’t really do anything. | 但什么都不做 |
[01:33] | You see, recently, over a two-week period… | 最近的两个星期里 |
[01:36] | …my career, hell, my whole life, was severely tested. | 我的事业 生活都在接受严峻的考验 |
[01:39] | Let’s just say my power credentials were on the line, bigtime. | 只能说我的权利岌岌可危 |
[01:45] | In his wacky crazy kooky world, Charlie… | 在他疯狂古怪的世界里 查理 |
[01:49] | And it all started in Costa Mesa | 一切始于我制作的一部电影 |
[01:51] | at a preview of a film I produced. | 在科斯塔梅萨的首映会 |
[01:54] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没知觉了 |
[01:55] | The movie was titled Fiercely. | 电影的名字是《猛烈》 |
[02:12] | These test screenings with an audience are critical. | 这些观众的评价至关重要 |
[02:14] | Always a lot of production people, | 他们多是制片人 |
[02:16] | always a lot of marketing executives… | 销售巨头 |
[02:18] | …and of course the studio chief, Lou. | 当然包括电影公司主席 卢 |
[02:28] | If the number is high, there’s a celebration… | 如果票房高 开个庆祝会… |
[02:30] | …if the number is low, and the preview cards stink… | 如果票房低而反馈又差… |
[02:33] | …well, let’s just say many people will suffer. | 我敢肯定很多人要遭殃 |
[02:37] | She’ll make sure of it. | 她不会给好脸色的 |
[02:47] | I needed this one to work. | 这部电影一定要成功 |
[02:55] | I know. | 我明白 |
[03:04] | Go. | 快走 |
[03:42] | I’m not gonna beg. | 我不会求你饶命 |
[03:46] | You think I care about me? | 你以为我在乎自己的死活吗 |
[03:48] | You think it’s me I care about? | 你以为我担心的是自己吗 |
[03:51] | It’s you I worry about. | 我担心的是你 |
[03:53] | I think they should kill him. | 我觉得他们会杀了他 |
[03:54] | Your salvation. | 拯救你的灵魂 |
[03:58] | Father, forgive them, | 上帝啊 宽恕他们吧 |
[03:59] | they know not what they do. | 他们不知道自己的所作所为 |
[04:16] | No! | 不 |
[04:22] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[04:23] | They shot the dog. Poor thing. | 他们杀了那条狗 真可怜 |
[04:26] | They shot the dog? | 他们杀了小狗 |
[04:30] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[04:37] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 对不起 借过一下 |
[05:09] | Okay. How about that, ladies and gentlemen? | 好的 怎么样各位 |
[05:12] | What do you think? | 感觉如何 |
[05:13] | Listen, we’ll just ask you to remain in your seats… | 请大家稍等一会 |
[05:16] | …for just a few minutes while we hand out these cards. | 我们发些调查问卷 就几分钟 |
[05:18] | Will you hand out the cards, please? | 请分发调查问卷 |
[05:20] | We appreciate you taking the time to stick around… | 感谢你们能抽出点时间… |
[05:22] | …give us your thoughts. You are part of the filmmaking process… | 写上你们的意见 参与到制片中… |
[05:26] | …and we value whatever it is you have to say. | 任何意见对我们来说都很宝贵 |
[05:28] | I want to remind you guys, this is a test screening. | 我想提醒大家这只是试映 |
[05:30] | That’s gonna mean there’s some postproduction. | 我们还会有后期制作 |
[05:33] | When they’re done, | 问卷整理完 |
[05:34] | you want me to put the cards and numbers in your car? | 都放你车里吗 |
[05:36] | You can, you know how I feel. | 行 你也了解我 |
[05:38] | I don’t pay much attention to the numbers. | 我不太在意什么统计数字 |
[05:40] | You don’t think they’re relevant? | 你觉得没关系吗 |
[05:42] | No, Carl, we’re here to lead. | 不 卡尔 我们说了算 |
[05:45] | Sure, sure, sure. I noticed a couple of the shots… | 当然 当然 我注意到肖恩・佩恩死前 |
[05:47] | …right before Sean Penn gets killed | 的那几枪 |
[05:49] | were taken out of The Third Man. | 是第三者发的 |
[05:50] | Like, the way the dog crosses between his legs… | 再比如 小狗跳过他腿的方式 |
[05:53] | …it’s the same thing with Harry Lime and the cat. | 跟哈瑞・莱姆和猫一样 |
[05:55] | It’s like he’s, you know, | 就像是 |
[05:57] | he’s building upon what Carol Reed originally did- | 卡罗尔・里德最初的作品 |
[05:59] | Ben. Ben. Ben, thank you for allowing me to be part of this. | 本 谢谢你邀请我来 |
[06:05] | Fantastic. It’s fantastic. Big foreign upside. | 太精彩了 上乘之作 |
[06:08] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[06:13] | Ben, I’d like to introduce you to Jimmy. Jimmy, Ben. Ben, Jimmy. | 本 给你介绍这是吉米 吉米 这位是本 |
[06:16] | We just met, yes. | 我们刚刚见过了 是的 |
[06:17] | Jimmy wants to invest in the next one. | 吉米打算投资下一部 |
[06:19] | Oh, that’s good. Where’d he get his money? | 哦 很好 哪来的钱 |
[06:21] | – Hair. – Oh, hair? | -发廊 -哦 发廊 |
[06:23] | – Hair. – That’s good to know. | -发廊 -很好 |
[06:25] | Yeah. More than 70 shops. | 是的 超过70家分店 |
[06:27] | – Yeah. – Well, let me think about that. | -是的 -我考虑一下 |
[06:30] | – Good. Good. Okay. – Good. | -很好 不错 -好的 |
[06:31] | Glad you guys liked the movie. | 很高兴你们喜欢这部电影 |
[06:33] | Thank you. Nice to meet you. | 谢谢 很高兴认识你 |
[06:34] | Good job. Nice to meet you. | 做的好 很高兴见到你 |
[06:46] | The length is the very least of its problems, I guarantee. | 片长不是问题 我保证 |
[06:48] | Sitting in there, you hear the people? | 你坐在那听到观众说什么没 |
[06:50] | What about Sean? | 肖恩呢 |
[06:51] | That was brutal. Unrelenting. | 残忍 冷酷 |
[06:54] | Sean was Sean, it was… | 肖恩就是肖恩 |
[06:55] | The air was sucked out of the room halfway through the damn thing. | 那该死的一幕仿佛让人突然窒息了 |
[06:58] | I thought the girl was very, very good. Didn’t you? | 我认为那个女孩非常棒 你觉得呢 |
[07:02] | Please. | 拜托 |
[07:03] | Blood, body parts, heartbreaking sadness. | 血 支离破碎的身体 悲伤 |
[07:06] | How am I supposed to sell this thing? Let’s be positive. | 我怎么能卖这种东西 乐观点 |
[07:09] | – This could be the year for grief. – Grief for who? | -今年可能是悲伤的一年 -为谁悲伤 |
[07:13] | They shot the dog in the head. | 他们射中了那条狗的头部 |
[07:18] | Hey, Ben. | 嘿 本 |
[07:21] | It’s good to see you, Bob. | 很高兴见到你 鲍勃 |
[07:23] | Dick, what are you doing here? | 狄克 你怎么来了 |
[07:25] | I represent the girl. | 替那个女孩来的 |
[07:27] | She’s gonna be a star. | 她会成为一个明星 |
[07:29] | I thought preview policy was no agents? | 我还以为试映会没有经纪人女人 |
[07:31] | I snuck in, I’m gonna sneak out. | 我静静的来 悄悄的走 |
[07:36] | So? | 那么 |
[07:39] | Yes? | 什么 |
[07:41] | What did you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[07:42] | Well, I thought there was a lot of interesting stuff to… | 嗯 有很多有趣的东西 |
[07:47] | i loved the music. | 我喜欢那个音乐 |
[07:50] | It’s still in my head. | 现在还记忆犹新 |
[07:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:01] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[08:02] | It’s almost there, Ben. | 差不多都在这了 本 |
[08:04] | If Jeremy would just cooperate with the cut… | 如果杰里米同意剪辑… |
[08:06] | …and we get lucky with the reviews, we got a chance. | 影评也不错 那机会就来了 |
[08:09] | We’ll deal with all this tomorrow. | 明天再处理这些 |
[08:10] | I just gotta talk to Lou, it’s time. | 我得跟卢谈谈 时间到了 |
[08:13] | – Ben. Where’s your director? – Hello. | -本 导演呢 -你好 |
[08:15] | Missed his plane at Heathrow, he’s sick about it. | 在希斯罗机场耽误了 |
[08:17] | It’ll be in tomorrow morning. | 明天早上到 |
[08:19] | It’s hard to produce a good movie, Ben. | 想做一部好的电影真难 本 |
[08:21] | Very. | 非常难 |
[08:22] | – Sean. Just brilliant. – Hey. | -肖恩 很棒 -你好 |
[08:25] | – Brilliant work. – Thanks. Hey, Ben. | -演的很出色 -谢谢 本 |
[08:26] | You’re never not great, you’re just great. | 你一直都很出色 |
[08:28] | – Think we got a shot? – Absolutely. Jeez. | -我们会有机会吗 -当然 |
[08:31] | – Well, we’ll see. – Yeah. | -好的 回头见 -是的 |
[08:33] | I’ll see you later. Okay, I’ll see you in Cannes. | 再见 好的 戛纳见 |
[08:35] | – Did you work out the G5? – Yes. | -你和商务机协商了吗 -是啊 |
[08:37] | I gotta smoke on the plane. | 我飞机上需要抽烟啊 |
[08:40] | – We’re gonna lose money. – How do you know? | -我们可能会赔钱 -你怎么知道 |
[08:42] | – A lot of money. – You know this before it’s done? | -很多钱 -还没完你就知道 |
[08:46] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[08:47] | – Even before the DVD comes out? – Pretty much. | -在DVD出版前 -差不多 |
[09:05] | 影评和建议 | |
[09:10] | book adr session | |
[10:40] | I did try to call Jeremy after the screening. | 试映结束后我给杰里米打过电话 |
[10:42] | – You seemed reluctant. – I was not. | -你似乎很不情愿 -我没有 |
[10:44] | He’s the director, for God’s sakes. If I did say: | 他是导演 看在上帝的份上 假如我说 |
[10:46] | “Fuck me, why should this be easy?” | “靠 为什么不简单点” |
[10:47] | That doesn’t mean I’m not enthusiastic. | 这并不意味着我没有热情 |
[10:50] | – You’re feeling good about last night? – Yes. | -昨晚观众反馈好吗 -很好 |
[10:52] | As I was saying, I am very enthusiastic… | 上面写到 我非常激动 |
[10:54] | …and it’s a little too soon to get excited… | 简直有点激动过度了 |
[10:57] | …but all signs to me say, between us, through the roof. | 所有迹象表明 大家都情绪高涨 |
[10:59] | – Through the roof? That’s great. – Yeah. | -情绪高涨? 那太好了 -很好 |
[11:02] | – That’s great. – Did you see this? | -太棒了 -你看见这个吗 |
[11:04] | – About Jack? – Yeah, did you hear about it? | -关于杰克? -是的 你听说了吗 |
[11:06] | – Yeah, I couldn’t believe it. – Yeah. | -是的 真是不敢相信 -是啊 |
[11:08] | Yeah, it’s terrible. I’m looking at this headline. | 嗯 太可怕了 我在看头条 |
[11:10] | 杰克・迈克当自杀身亡 | |
[11:10] | Who would have guessed? | 谁能想到 |
[11:11] | He was doing so well, right? | 他曾经那么出色 对吧 |
[11:13] | “Ten percenter puts himself in turn around. “ | 10%的回馈让他踏入轮回之路 |
[11:15] | Bad joke. | 一点也不好笑 |
[11:16] | Yeah, it’s page one, that’s cold. | 是啊 头版头条 冷笑话 |
[11:18] | But you still gotta admit | 但你得承认 |
[11:20] | it’s pretty funny, don’t you think? | 这很有趣 你觉得呢 |
[11:21] | I can see how sympathetic you are. | 我看出你对他的同情了 |
[11:27] | Oh, come- | 哦 快 |
[11:38] | I’m on my way. Yeah, I’ll be there in two minutes. | 我在路上 是的 两分钟就到 |
[11:41] | No, I’m not late at all. | 不 我没迟到 |
[11:43] | I’m not late, they’ll be there in plenty of time. That I promise. | 不会迟到的 他们赶得及 我保证 |
[11:46] | They will be there on time. Hello? | 一定准时送他们到场 喂 |
[12:09] | Hi, Daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[12:10] | – Morning, gorgeouses. – Hi, Daddy. | -早上好 小宝贝 -爸爸 |
[12:16] | Who dresses you guys? | 谁给你们穿的衣服 |
[12:17] | We do. SOPHIE: We do. | 我们自己 |
[12:18] | – Mom wants to ask you something. – Now? | -妈妈有些事情想问你 -现在 |
[12:20] | She said it’s okay for you to go in the house… | 她说你不用手机 |
[12:23] | … instead of using your cell phone. | 直接进屋说 |
[12:24] | Okay, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[12:26] | Get in the car and buckle yourselves up. | 快上车记好安全带 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:34] | Kelly, I said I would do it. | 凯莉 我说过我会的 |
[12:35] | You always say you’ll do it, but you don’t. | 你总说你会 但从没做过 |
[12:37] | I know, I’m under siege. I realize I always say it, | 我知道总说 我也很无奈 |
[12:39] | but this time it’s true. | 但这次是真的 |
[12:41] | – For all of us. – I’ll do it, I’ll take the kids this weekend. | -为了我们 -我会的 这周末我来照顾孩子 |
[12:44] | A grand total of 90 minutes per day of video and TV. | 每天看电视不能超过90分钟 |
[12:46] | – Or the kids can’t stay over. – I know. | -孩子们不能在外过夜 -明白 |
[12:58] | – Where’s the old sofa chair? – I’m having it re-covered. | -那个旧沙发椅呢 -弄去换沙发套了 |
[13:01] | – I miss it. – You miss the chair? | -我想念它 -你想念椅子 |
[13:04] | I love that chair. I sat in it all the time. | 我很喜欢那把椅子 总坐在上面 |
[13:06] | I even remember how much I paid for it. | 甚至记得多少钱买的 |
[13:08] | Okay, Ben, let’s play by the rules. | 好吧 本 让我们遵守游戏规则 |
[13:12] | I thought our last session went really well, didn’t you? | 我们上次说好了 不是吗 |
[13:15] | Yeah, but this therapy is called “How to Learn to Live Apart. “ | 是的 但治疗的名称是”学会怎样分居” |
[13:21] | So we can move on gracefully. | 然后开始更好的生活 |
[13:23] | Well, I still have feelings. | 好吧 我仍有感觉 |
[13:26] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[13:28] | That dark green velvet was such a good look for that chair. | 深绿色的天鹅绒很配那把椅子 |
[13:32] | What? I felt like a change. | 什么 我不想一成不变 |
[13:37] | Can I call you? | 再打电话给你 |
[13:42] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然可以 |
[14:02] | Okay. See you later, guys. | 好吧 回头见 |
[14:08] | – Hey, Ben. – Scott. | -嘿 本 -斯科特 |
[14:10] | So how were the numbers last night? | 昨晚的统计结果怎么样 |
[14:12] | Just a number. | 只是个数字 |
[14:13] | Oh, by the way, I just finished my script. | 哦 对了 我刚完成手稿 |
[14:15] | So, what is it? | 怎么样 |
[14:18] | Come on, don’t play hard to get, tell me. | 拜托 别卖关子了 快告诉我 |
[14:20] | I’m not gonna tell you. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[14:22] | I’m gonna find out anyway. | 我早晚知道 |
[14:24] | – It’s about a florist. – Oh, no. | -是关于花匠的 -哦 不 |
[14:27] | It’s a rich world. | 真是个丰富多彩的世界 |
[14:28] | A flower shop as a background for ambivalence and deceit. | 以花店为背景的矛盾与欺骗 |
[14:30] | It’s the Rose Bowl Parade meets The Da Vinci Code. | 就像玫瑰花车巡游遇上《达芬奇密码》 |
[14:33] | You know,That kind of thing. | 这类的故事 |
[14:34] | – It’s not a movie. – It’s not a movie? What is it? | -这不是电影 -不是电影 那是什么 |
[14:37] | Flowers on the big screen? | 花出现在大屏幕上 |
[14:38] | I don’t think so. Won’t work. | 我不这么想 不现实 |
[14:40] | – Try Leonard, it might be his thing. – I already did. | -试试莱昂纳多 他可能会感兴趣 -我试过了 |
[14:43] | You went to Leonard before you went to me? | 你之前找过莱昂纳多 |
[14:45] | He’s the coach of my kids’ soccer team. | 他是我孩子足球队的教练 |
[14:47] | Scott, come on. Leonard? | 斯科特 拜托 莱昂纳多 |
[14:49] | What difference does it make if you’re not interested? | 如果你不感兴趣 我找没找他还有什么意义 |
[14:51] | Loyalty matters to me. What did Leonard say? | 这是忠诚的问题 莱昂纳多怎么说 |
[14:54] | There were some very interesting aspects. | 他说有的片段很有趣 |
[14:55] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[14:57] | – He said it’s not a movie. – There you have it. | -他说不像个电影 -和我说的一样 |
[15:01] | – It’s too bad about Jack, huh? – It’s rare. | -杰克的事真是太遗憾了 -很罕见 |
[15:02] | Usually agents kill others, not themselfes. | 经纪人通常会杀其他人 而不是自己 |
[15:05] | Yeah, but out of the blue? I mean… | 是啊 突发奇想? 我的意思是… |
[15:07] | It happens, you know. | 就那么发生了 |
[15:08] | – Suicide, it happens? – Stress, it builds up. | -自杀 真的 -压力造成的 |
[15:11] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[15:13] | See you later. | 再见 |
[15:16] | This is Fiercely, cue 4M-2. Take 7. | 这是影片《猛烈》提示4M-2 第七场 |
[15:21] | Cal, talk to me’ what happened at the rehearsal? | 卡尔 跟我说预演那怎么样了 |
[15:23] | You’re not gonna believe it. | 你肯定不信 |
[15:25] | Bruce shows up with a Grizzly Adams beard. | 布鲁斯留着灰色大胡子 |
[15:27] | He’s got a Grizzly Adams beard? | 他留着灰色胡子 |
[15:28] | Yes, and he’s a pig. You want to direct him? | 是的 他就是头猪 你还想指挥他 |
[15:30] | That’s not my job. | 那不是我的工作 |
[15:31] | What do you mean he’s a pig? | 你说他是猪是什么意思 |
[15:33] | – He’s fat. – Bruce Willis is overWeight? | -他变胖了 -布鲁斯・威利斯很胖 |
[15:34] | Overweight, with a Grizzly Adams beard. | 很胖 还留着灰色的大胡子 |
[15:36] | He’s fooling with you. | 他在捉弄你 |
[15:38] | The biggest beard you’ve ever seen. | 绝对是你见过最大的胡子 |
[15:39] | – Don’t worry. – There’s no way to know it’s Bruce. | -别担心 -决不可能是布鲁斯 |
[15:42] | I will see you this afternoon. | 下午见 |
[15:43] | I’m at a production meeting right now, | 我正参加一个制片人会议 |
[15:45] | I can’t talk. Goodbye. | 不方便说话 再见 |
[15:54] | I think Mom’s in the back if you Want to say hi. | 妈妈在后面 也许你想跟她打个招呼 |
[15:57] | Do I have to? | 需要吗 |
[16:03] | Your eyes are all red. | 你的眼睛都是红的 |
[16:06] | No. No. | 不 没有啊 |
[16:09] | – A little bit. – Just- Just stuff’ you know. | -有一点 -只是小事情 |
[16:12] | If it’s boy stuff | 如果是男孩的事情 |
[16:13] | you can always talk to me about it. | 你可以对我说 |
[16:15] | I know some things your mother doesn’t know. | 我知道些你妈妈不知道的事情 |
[16:17] | – I’m sure you do. – No, seriously’ you can ask me. | -我知道你会的 -不 你真的可以问我 |
[16:19] | – Okay. Yeah. – Yeah? | -好的 没问题 -真的 |
[16:21] | Okay. I’ll be right back. | 好的 我马上回来 |
[16:33] | What’s with Zoe? | 佐伊怎么了 |
[16:35] | Oh’ girl stuff. I don’t know. | 女孩的事 我不太清楚 |
[16:38] | Is she dating? Parties or anything? | 约会 聚会或者别的什么事吗 |
[16:40] | She doesn’t really tell me much. | 她真的没告诉我太多 |
[16:41] | she just kind of keeps things to herself. | 她总是把事情放在心里 |
[16:43] | I think she gets that from you. | 我想这是跟你学的 |
[16:45] | I think she tells us about. | 我想她告诉我们 |
[16:46] | as much about what she does | 她的事情 |
[16:47] | as you would tell me about what you do. | 就像你告诉我们你的事情一样 |
[16:49] | Secrets seem to be the family hobby. | 保密似乎变成了家族习惯 |
[16:51] | I think it’s in the DNA. | 我想这是遗传 |
[16:55] | Boy, this place has gone way up. | 这个地方越来越美了 |
[16:57] | I wished I still owned it. | 真希望还能拥有它 |
[16:59] | Yeah, but you don’t. | 是啊 但与你无关 |
[17:02] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[17:03] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[17:05] | – Looking good, Ben. – You too. | -看上去不错 -你也是 |
[17:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:10] | You know, it’s not every 17-year-old… | 你知道吗 不是所有17岁的孩子… |
[17:12] | who still has their dad drive them to school. | 还有爸爸开车送上学 |
[17:14] | I kind of like it. It makes me feel like a kid. | 我很喜欢 让我觉得自己是个孩子 |
[17:17] | You are a kid, | 你就是个孩子 |
[17:19] | and I’m a lucky guy. I still get to drive you to school. | 我很荣幸还能送你上学 |
[17:26] | Think you’ll still pick me up | 我上了大学 |
[17:27] | and drop me off When I go to college? | 你应该还是会接送我吧 |
[17:29] | You bet’ if you’ll let me. | 如果你愿意 |
[17:30] | I don’t know, let’s just say it’s negotiable. | 我不知道 再商量吧 |
[17:33] | I’m a good negotiator. | 谈判我很在行的 |
[17:45] | Will you please stop saying’ “If they don’t fuck up my cut. | 别再说”如果他们不乱剪辑 |
[17:48] | we may have something we don’t mind putting our names on”? | 我们就把名字印上去” |
[17:51] | – I know that. – Look, mate. | -我知道的 -听着 朋友 |
[17:53] | I don’t want to get too lofty or nothing about it. | 我拍电影不想得到虚名 |
[17:55] | but I made a film that doesn’t wallow in the cliches of retribution. | 但我也不想听那些报复的陈词滥调 |
[17:59] | I don’t want to satisfy the audience. | 我不想以取悦观众 |
[18:01] | – by letting them get even. – That’s true. | -来跟他们扯平 -是的 |
[18:03] | – I didn’t do that when you hired me. – That’s true. | -我不想那么做 -我明白 |
[18:05] | But let’s just say that when those that put up the money finally see. | 但是最后花钱看的就是他们 |
[18:09] | the bad guys get away and the little dog get murdered… | 坏人逃走了并且小狗被杀了… |
[18:12] | they get concerned. | 这是他们关心的 |
[18:14] | Look, for my part, | 听着 我的意见是 |
[18:17] | if the dog gets shot in the head, fine. | 狗可以被射中头 |
[18:20] | If the kids all love it and laugh, even better. | 如果孩子们都喜欢并笑了当然更好 |
[18:24] | Probably that’ll never happen. | 但是永远不会发生 |
[18:26] | Kids You know what’s gonna happen. | 你知道会发生什么 |
[18:27] | Fucking hell. Didn’t you-? | 他妈的 你不是 |
[18:28] | You said to me, that Lou said’ and I quote: | 你告诉过我卢说的话 引用下 |
[18:30] | – “It’s a good movie”? – She did, three times. | -“这是一部好电影” -她说了三次 |
[18:35] | And that concerns you? | 她的夸奖让你操心了? |
[18:36] | – A bit. – How’s that? | -有点 -为什么 |
[18:39] | Jeremy, I don’t know what “good” means in South London. | 杰里米 我不明白在伦敦南部”好”意味什么 |
[18:42] | but north of Pico at a preview screening. | 但在皮科北部首映的时候 |
[18:44] | where Lou says “good” three times’ drop your pants. | 卢确实说了三次”好” 但他还是会为难你 |
[18:47] | bite down hard’ this one’s gonna hurt. | 你要咬紧牙关坚持住 |
[18:49] | I’m not buying it, mate. Come on. I mean, you know… | 我才不买账 你明白的… |
[18:54] | I mean, Were you watching the audience watch the movie? | 我想说 你看到观众看电影吗 |
[18:56] | – Of course I was. – What was their overall reaction? | -当然 -他们都有什么反映 |
[18:58] | Like they took their kids to Disneyland watched | 就像带着孩子去迪斯尼乐园 |
[19:01] | Mickey Mouse douse himself with gasoline and set himself on fire. | 看米老鼠给自己身上浇汽油自焚 |
[19:05] | I’m actually all right with that. | 我对此倒是没有什么意见 |
[19:10] | It’s like what? What we got? Like, two weeks to red carpet’ right? | 离踏上红地毯的日子还有两个星期吧 |
[19:13] | The festival took the film because they want stars. | 电影节要这部电影是因为他们要明星 |
[19:15] | They only saw a 10-minute reel. | 他们只看了十分钟的胶片 |
[19:16] | The studio could pull it from the festival with a phone call. | 公司只要打一个电话就能把这电影撤回来 |
[19:19] | Now you’re overheating, mate. | 你现在炙手可热 朋友 |
[19:21] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[19:22] | We’re gonna have to accommodate Lou in some way. | 我们还得去讨好卢 |
[19:24] | Throw her a bone, something or the road could get a bit weird. | 给她点甜头 不然我们的路可能会不好走 |
[19:27] | What, you’re saying now you’re not gonna protect my cut? | 什么 你是说你不会维护我的剪辑版本 |
[19:30] | I’m gonna protect your cut. | 我会维护你的剪辑版本 |
[19:31] | -That’s What Ben does. -Thank you. | -这是本的工作 -谢谢 |
[19:33] | I just want you to understand the terrain We’re about to cross. | 我希望你能理解我们的处境 |
[19:36] | – The preview was terrifying. – All right, look. | -试片会的反映很糟糕 -好吧 |
[19:38] | Just stand united and we’ll prevail.Yeah, you know. | 一致对外我们就会有好果子吃 是吗 |
[19:42] | I’ll explain the whole sort of raison d’etre thing to Lou | 我会给卢解释它的必要性 |
[19:45] | and she’ll listen. | 她会听进去的 |
[19:46] | – All right?- All right. I’m here to support you. | -好吧 -我可是来挺你的 |
[19:49] | Look, all I’m saying is… and I don’t mean to flog it but you know. | 我不是夸大其词 但是我要说的是 |
[19:53] | I think you should be proud. We went out on a limb on this one. | 我觉得你应该感到自豪 我们在自讨苦吃 |
[19:56] | I am proud. | 我的确很自豪 |
[19:57] | Yeah, well, it’s not just about the money’ is it? | 这不是钱的问题 对吧 |
[19:59] | We already got the money.now we gotta get the money back. | 我们已经赚钱了 现在我们要把钱要回来 |
[20:05] | Morning, all. | 大家早啊 |
[20:23] | In the end, no director, no stars,not even a title | 到头来 没有导演 没有明星 甚至没有片名 |
[20:27] | just a number. | 只有一个数字 |
[20:28] | A big number. | 一个不小的数字 |
[20:34] | “You’re really good.” | “你真的很棒” |
[20:37] | “My God’ kill the dog.” | “我的上帝 非要杀死那只狗吗” |
[20:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:42] | “What a brilliant tactical move.” | “好一部才华横溢的电影” |
[20:46] | You know, Ben I always sensed you were blessed. | 你知道 本 我一直觉得你很有福气 |
[20:49] | with good instinctive negotiating skills, | 你是个天生的谈判高手 |
[20:51] | but killing the dog? Oh, boy. | 但要杀死那狗 天哪 |
[20:53] | Well we wanted to do the unexpected. | 我们只是想给观众个意外 |
[20:55] | -What a surprise’ eh? No, that’s sometimes you just gotta | 一个不小的意外 很多时候你只是要 |
[20:57] | muss up their hair and kick them in the balls… | 给它们挠挠痒或者狠狠给它们一脚 |
[21:00] | – just to make sure they’re breathing.- Easy. Easy’ big fella. | -只是要知道它们还活着 -放松 放松 老伙计 |
[21:04] | A bargaining chip. | 谈判的筹码是 |
[21:07] | You figured, leave the dead dog in the movie now. | 你们得明白 狗在影片里死掉的部分 |
[21:09] | knowing it wasn’t in the script I’d cut it out and say: | 既然剧本里没有 就要剪掉它 然后和我说 |
[21:12] | “Okay’ Lou, dog stuff’s gone,how about we just | “好啦 卢 关于狗的东西了删掉了 |
[21:15] | keep the rest of the stuff as it is,and call it a day?” | 那么就可以保留其他的东西圆满收场了” |
[21:18] | I’m too old for this. | 不然我会接受不了 |
[21:20] | Well’ Lou, I think there’s another way to look at it too. | 卢 你可以换个角度来看这件事 |
[21:23] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[21:25] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦啦 |
[21:27] | Hold on. Hold on’ you’re not gonna touch my ending’ now are you? | 等等 等等 你不是要改动我的电影结局吧 |
[21:31] | I mean, that’s not what I’m hearing,is it? | 我是说 我没有听错吧 |
[21:34] | – Did anyone see Amores Perros?- What? | -有谁看过《爱情是狗娘》吗 -什么 |
[21:37] | Amores Perros, did you see it? | 《爱情是狗娘》看过没 |
[21:38] | I mean, What’s that film about?Cruelty? No. | 电影讲的是什么 残酷吗 不 |
[21:42] | It’s about reality, and about loss. | (电脑:调查结果91%不喜欢电影结局) 讲的是现实 讲的是逝去 |
[21:44] | And’ you know’ I mean, look. | 你懂我在说什么 |
[21:47] | the simple thing is you can make a film. | 很简单 你制作一部电影 |
[21:49] | that has a bit more profundity to it’ you know. | 要把它做得很有深度 |
[21:52] | and something that people will actually remember. | 这样才会让人们去记住去怀念 |
[21:54] | or the same old load of bollocks, really. | 不然就会变得不痛不痒 |
[21:56] | I mean, I thought we were trying to do something great. | 我们是在做一部伟大的电影 |
[22:00] | No? I mean’ I toned it down.I’ve done that. | 我已经权衡过了 我试过了 |
[22:03] | I mean, I toned it way down. | 我真的权衡过了 |
[22:05] | – Didn’t I? With that scene.- yeah, He did. | -不是吗 -是的 没错 |
[22:07] | Serious problem. | 问题很严重 |
[22:09] | Look, the dog has to die. | 那只狗必须得死 |
[22:14] | Trust me kemosabe,you gotta back up. | 相信我凯莫瑟 你得让步 |
[22:16] | I’m sorry, maybe I’m not being clear, maybe- | 不好意思 我可能没有说清楚 |
[22:20] | Sorry’ excuse me | 打断一下 |
[22:21] | I don’t think Sean would have done the movie | 如果这部电影没有力度或者不冒这个险 |
[22:23] | if it weren’t hard-hitting and didn’t take some real risks. | 肖恩也不可能接这部电影 |
[22:26] | – Absolutely.- Would you excuse us? | -绝对如此 -能让我们单独谈一下吗 |
[22:33] | Now’ please? | 谢谢 |
[22:45] | Look, I’ve lost $25 million before. | 听着 我之前已经损失了2千5百万 |
[22:49] | I’ll lose $25 million again. | 而我还会再损失2千5百万 |
[22:53] | We’ve managed to put together extensive notes for you. | 我们已经给了你很大的空间 |
[22:55] | Very extensive. If you do the kind of work that needs to be done. | 非常大 如果这个问题你能听我的 |
[22:59] | I’ll lose a little less.Maybe $15 million less. | 我的损失就会少些 也许会少损失1千5百万 |
[23:02] | So you’re asking me to eviscerate my film. | 你是在要求我毁了自己的电影 |
[23:05] | so you can lose a little less money? | 就为了能少赔一点 |
[23:07] | – I would be very appreciative.- I can’t do that. | -那我会很感激 -我做不来 |
[23:11] | Well let us chew on this. | 让我们从长计议吧 |
[23:13] | No, look, the dog dies! | 不行 狗是要死的 |
[23:16] | – I don’t think so.- Are you taking the piss now? | -我看不用 -你是在耍我吗 |
[23:20] | No, not really. | 不 怎么会呢 |
[23:21] | Listen. let’s not make this even more awkward than it is. | 听着 别把这件事搞得不好收场 |
[23:24] | – We respect you. Fix it.- It’s not broken. | -我们尊重你 搞定它 -它不需要改动 |
[23:27] | – My guts are in that cut’ mate. Right?- I know. | 你要剪掉的是精髓 懂吗 -是的 |
[23:29] | Right? | 懂吗 |
[23:31] | Listen,do the right thing. Okay? | 别执迷不悟 行吗 |
[23:33] | – Oh the right thing’ now, is it?-The right thing. | -执迷不悟 -剪掉它 |
[23:36] | I’m sorry, does he have final cut? | 他到底剪不剪 |
[23:38] | Um- Um- No. | 不 |
[23:41] | – The right thing. | 剪掉它 |
[23:42] | Or your big evening in Cannes will be canceled… | 不然你们去戛纳的美梦就要泡汤 |
[23:45] | and I’ll take the movie away from you and recut it myself. | 而且我会把胶片拿回来亲自动手 |
[24:09] | Jeremy. Jeremy. Jeremy.No, no, don’t. Please, don’t | 杰里米 别 不要 |
[24:13] | Stop. Take it easy, take it easy.That’s not the way. | 快停手 别激动 这解决不了问题 |
[24:16] | Take it easy. Get ahold of yourself. | 别激动 控制一下 |
[24:18] | – Get ahold of yourself.- What do you suggest? | -控制一下 -他还好吧 |
[24:20] | Well’ he’ll come around. He’s fine. | 他没事 他会同意的 |
[24:22] | He’ll be fine. It’s jet lag. | 他会没事的 只是时差反应 |
[24:24] | I’ll take care of it, it’s okay. Come on. | 我来应付 没问题 |
[24:26] | Get a grip. | 理智些 |
[24:30] | Let’s just go. | 咱们走吧 |
[24:41] | – We don’t have much time.-I’ll take care of it. | -时间不多 -我会处理的 |
[24:56] | Do you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[24:59] | Yeah’ I saw it. Had 10 percent of the brass ring, didn’t he? | 恩 我看过了 他有10%成功的机会 |
[25:03] | I’d fuck him. | 现在没机会了 |
[25:12] | My old bed. God’ I love this bed. | 曾经属于我的床 我真的喜欢这床 |
[25:17] | Are these new sheets? | 这是新床单吗 |
[25:20] | – This is a huge mistake.- Don’t say that. | -我们不应该这么做 -别这么说 |
[25:23] | No, I just I can’t do this.I can’t do this. This is. | 不 我只是 我不能这么做 |
[25:26] | And this is as much my fault as yours. | 你和我都在犯错误 |
[25:28] | This is why we’re seeing Dr. Randall, to not do this. | 我们去看兰德尔医生就是为了避免这样 |
[25:30] | Let’s not tell her. | 我们不告诉她 |
[25:32] | Why are you so comfortable after almost a year | 过了近一年了 你为什么还这么自如 |
[25:34] | and I’m nervous? | 我却这么紧张 |
[25:35] | – Why is that?- You still look fantastic. | -为什么 -因为你魅力依旧 |
[25:39] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你能这么说 |
[25:44] | You want me to go? | 你想要我走吗 |
[25:46] | – Yes, no.- I won’t talk. | -是的 不是 -我可不想干聊 |
[25:49] | No, I’d like to talk. | 我只想聊聊 |
[25:51] | Good, let’s talk. I’ll start. | 好吧 咱们聊聊 我先说 |
[25:54] | I admit’ I do love this bed | 我承认我喜欢这张床 |
[25:58] | but only With you in it. | 但那只限于你在这床上的时候 |
[26:01] | Even if only for a moment,I’m just so grateful to be back here. | 回到这里我很开心 就算只有那么一小会儿 |
[26:04] | – Really?- Truly. | -是吗 -绝对是 |
[26:08] | I don’t know, all the lawyers and everything’ it’s so- | 我不知道 那些律师还有其他的事 |
[26:11] | – It’s awkward, you know?- And all the money. | -很别扭 你懂吗 -还有那些钱 |
[26:14] | Yeah. I don’t know.It’s just been so long. | 对 我不知道 太漫长了 |
[26:17] | I just feel like if I could do this,I feel so vulnerable and. | 我就觉得 如果我还这样做 我很脆弱 |
[26:21] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[26:22] | It’s complicated.I don’t feel just one way’ you know? | 很复杂 不只是在某一方面 |
[26:25] | I understand.I never feel just one way. | 我理解 很多方面都是 |
[26:27] | – Really?- Truly. | -是吗 -绝对是 |
[26:33] | I… | 我 |
[26:40] | – This could be important.- If you could only focus. | -这个电话可能很重要 -如果你能专注点 |
[26:44] | – If you could just focus.- Let’s both hold on to that thought. | -如果你能专注一些 -保持住情绪 |
[26:54] | – Hello?- I have him. | -你好 -我找到他了 |
[26:56] | – Who?- Him. | -谁 -他 |
[26:57] | – Who?- Bruce Willis. | -哪个他 -布鲁斯・威利斯 |
[26:59] | Oh yeah? Okay’ good, good. | 是吗 很好 很好 |
[27:01] | – Hello?- Hey. Amigo. | -你好 -伙计 |
[27:04] | I heard something. | 我听到传言 |
[27:05] | – What? – Concern about my beard. | -什么 -关于对我胡子的事 |
[27:08] | – Or is it buyer’s remorse?- What? | -是买方反悔了吗 -什么 |
[27:10] | Hang on a second, wait a second.I have to… I’ll be right back. | 等一下 稍等一下 我一会和你说 |
[27:14] | It’s business.He’s a fucking movie star. | 是工作 他是个大明星 |
[27:16] | – I got issues to resolve.- like what? | -有些问题要解决一下 -什么问题 |
[27:17] | Like shaving the beard’ it’s like- | 关于刮不刮胡子的 关于 |
[27:19] | It sounds crazy, but it’s a big deal.I don’t know what to do. | 听起来滑稽 但关系重大 我能怎么办 |
[27:22] | Tell him you’ll call him back.Be a man. | 告诉他你会给他回电话 有点男子汉气概 |
[27:24] | – You’re right, you’re right. Hello?- Hello. | -说的对 你是对的 喂 -喂 |
[27:26] | – Hey’ hey’ there you are.- I’m all ears. | -嘿 你还在吧 -你说吧 |
[27:28] | Listen’ did I tell you how truly happy I am | 要知道 你能接这部电影 |
[27:30] | that you’re doing this movie? | 我真的是很高兴 |
[27:31] | – A lot of actors were circling this but…- Get to the point. | -很多演员都趋之若鹜 -说重点 |
[27:35] | Can you give me five seconds?I gotta deal with something. | 能给我5秒钟吗 我先处理点事情 |
[27:38] | – What? Yeah.- Thanks. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[27:40] | – You’re kidding’ right?- No, come on, Kelly. | -你真会开玩笑 -不是的 别这样Kelly |
[27:43] | Kelly. Kelly. | 凯莉 凯莉 |
[27:46] | – Hello? Yeah’ I’m back.- Hello. | -喂 我们继续 -喂 |
[27:47] | – We should talk about this.- We do need to talk. | -我们得好好谈谈 -我们是得好好谈谈 |
[27:49] | No, I think face to face. | 我们面谈吧 |
[27:51] | Face to face is always better.You’re absolutely right. | 当面说是更好些 你说的没错 |
[27:53] | Could you just give me five seconds?Five seconds? | 你能不能再给我5秒 只要5秒 |
[27:57] | Kelly? Kelly. Kelly. Kelly. | 凯莉 凯莉 |
[28:02] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[28:05] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[28:31] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[28:33] | Jeremy I’m coming to the editing room. | 杰里米 我这就到剪辑室 |
[28:35] | I know we have things to talk about. | 我知道我们需要好好谈谈 |
[28:37] | You know,I have some problems of my own. | 你知道 我自己也一样麻烦一大堆 |
[28:40] | – You get our star?- I’ve left voice mails at every number. | -明星都找了吗 -我给每个人的语音信箱都留了言 |
[28:43] | – What’s this?- Oh’ I’m just referencing the cards. | -这是什么 -我提到过这些调查表 |
[28:48] | These aren’t Hallmark cards, Carl. | 这些不是祝贺卡 卡尔 |
[28:51] | – This isn’t magazine material.- Okay. | -这也不是杂志爆料 -好的 |
[28:52] | – This is private business.- Yeah, I mean, I thought that | -这是私人生意 -好的 我以为 |
[28:55] | – Put them in a drawer, lock them up.- Okay. All right. | -把它们都给我收起来 -好的 好的 |
[28:58] | You let somebody in the office without discussing With me first? | 你不先和我说一声就让人了进办公室吗 |
[29:01] | – No, no…- Let’s get a grip. Come on. | -不 不 -机灵着点 |
[29:03] | – What are we doing? Falling apart.- No, he’s from Studio Services. | -我们在做什么 分家吗 -不是的 他是公司服务部的 |
[29:06] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[29:08] | After one bad screening?You gotta be kidding me. | 就因为搞砸了一个试映 不是耍我吧 |
[29:11] | Son of a bitch, I can’t…People have no shame. | 狗娘养的 真是的 现在的人都疯了 |
[29:14] | Ruthless pricks. | 冷酷的混蛋 |
[29:16] | – Who’s moving in here?- What? | -谁要搬进来 -什么 |
[29:18] | Who is moving in here?What production company? | 是谁要进这个办公室 哪个制片公司 |
[29:20] | – Who is coming in here, Carl?- Oh’ him. | -谁要搬进这个办公室 卡尔 -哦 他 |
[29:22] | Yeah, him, him, the guy you let in that you shouIdn’t have. | 嗯 他 他 就是你本不该让他进来的那个人吗 |
[29:25] | -No’ this is for the new carpeting.- What new carpeting? | -不是的 他来是为了弄新地毯 -什么新地毯 |
[29:28] | What new carpeting? When? What new carpeting? | 什么新地毯 什么时候 什么新地毯 |
[29:31] | – The carpet you ordered.- I nev… When was that? | -你订的新地毯啊 -我 我什么时候订过 |
[29:33] | Back in February. | 二月份的时候 |
[29:35] | – So it’s… I ordered it in February?- Yeah. | -就是说 我二月份的时候订过地毯 -没错 |
[29:37] | It takes three months to order new carpeting? | 订一个地毯要提前3个月吗 |
[29:39] | I badgered them | 是我一直磨他们 |
[29:41] | It was a special order because it was a white shag carpet. | 因为我们订了一块很特殊的白羊绒地毯 |
[29:43] | – You know Carl, – I don’t get white shag. | -卡尔 -我不需要什么白羊绒 |
[29:45] | You gotta be kidding me.I wouldn’t be caught dead with shag. | 你不是在耍我吧 我宁可死也不要白羊绒 |
[29:48] | You said it went well with the black chairs. | 可你说它配黑色的椅子会很不错 |
[29:50] | That’s why you ordered white shag. | 所以你才会订白的的羊绒 |
[29:52] | You’re right, okay. I stand corrected. | 好了 你对 我认错 |
[29:54] | – Really?- Yes. I’m in the editing room. It’s okay. | -你说真的吗 -对 现在我要去剪辑室啦 |
[29:57] | Oh’ fucking…! | 哦 他妈的 |
[30:01] | 闲人免进 | |
[30:07] | You may not realize this now. | 你可能还没有意识到 |
[30:08] | but I was protecting you and our movie in that office. | 但我是在维护你还有这部电影 |
[30:12] | I went out man. I really went out. | 我被涮了 我真的被涮了 |
[30:15] | I can see that but maybe that’s a good thing. | 我能理解 但那未必不是好事 |
[30:18] | No. No, I Went out. | 不不不 我被彻底毁了 |
[30:20] | I had 11 months 22 days,mate, right? | 已经有11个月零22天了 |
[30:24] | I had no drugs, I had no alcohol… | 这期间我不碰毒品 不碰酒精 |
[30:27] | till after that meeting with that cow Lou. | 直到和卢那娘们会面 |
[30:30] | and your assassin in training your assistant. | 还有你那短练的助理 |
[30:33] | he decides to give me an Ativan. | 他决定要给我氯羟安定 |
[30:36] | Well’ one Ativan doesn’t sound so terrible. | 但是氯羟安定似乎并不可怕 |
[30:38] | Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[30:39] | Try following it up with three dilaudids scored from a barman. | 还从酒保那弄来三粒二氢吗啡酮 |
[30:42] | and all washed down with rum and cokes, right? | 兑着朗姆酒还有可卡因 |
[30:45] | Okay, then’ you needed a release.It can happen to anyone. | 所以你更需要放松 所有人都会如此 |
[30:48] | No, look, look. | 不 还没完呢 |
[30:50] | I was seven days away from getting a cake’ man. | 我离圆满就差7天了 老兄 |
[30:53] | Right? A cake for a year sober.Me, a cake. | 我保持了近一年的清醒 近一年 |
[31:00] | And you and your diabolical bloody naked treachery. | 你还有你那该死的恶毒的赤裸的背信弃义 |
[31:04] | took that away from me. | 把我彻底毁掉了 |
[31:06] | – No, that’s not true.- Not true. | -不 不是那样的 -不是吗 |
[31:08] | – Come on, Jeremy.- Not true. | -得了 杰里米 -不是吗 |
[31:11] | Jeremy | 杰里米 |
[31:14] | – How’s that?- That’s not necessary. | -现在怎么样 -这是何苦呢 |
[31:17] | Shouldn’t we save this high drama for the big screen? | 难道我们要阻止这么好的电影上映吗 |
[31:20] | Yeah, or that one,the one that my blood’s in. | 那又怎样 那我的心血呢 |
[31:22] | – I know that, and I’m the producer.- My blood on that film’ right? | -我知道 我是制片人 -这电影是我的心血 |
[31:26] | Blood that goes all the way back to a Jewish ghetto in Vilna… | 那我老早前关于犹太贫民窟的那个又怎样 |
[31:29] | a little shtetl. | 那个很小的犹太村子 |
[31:31] | How could you possibly understand anything like that? | 这些你根本就不会理解 |
[31:37] | Let me get you a Valium. | 我给你拿一片安定吧 |
[31:39] | Just for now. It’s not that I don’t But We’re on a deadline. | 这只是暂时的 我不是 但我们的确没有办法 |
[31:42] | This is for us, these changes. | 这对我们都好 |
[31:44] | Can I have a couple of Vicodin instead? | 你不如给我几片凡可汀 |
[31:46] | Sure, easy. | 好的 没问题 |
[31:47] | – Go get three of them, Ben.- Three? Coming up. | -我要三片 本 -三片 马上 |
[31:54] | Yeah, get me my office to get three Vicodin. | 对 去我办公室拿三片凡可汀 |
[31:57] | and bring them to the cutting room right away. | 然后送到剪辑室来 马上 |
[32:01] | Let’s put that down. | 别再喝了 |
[32:06] | Jeremy, look’ We’re gonna need you to dig deep on this one. | 杰里米 我们需要你做出牺牲 |
[32:09] | You can do it.We get our victory in Cannes. | 你能做到 我们会在戛纳得到回报的 |
[32:11] | I get these bastards to spend a lot of money, | 让那些混蛋掏空口袋 |
[32:12] | and distribute this movie properly. | 然后从新审视这部电影 |
[32:15] | – You can do it.- It’s just so fucking hard for me’ man. | -你能做到的 -你知道这对我来说有多难吗 |
[32:18] | I mean, you know, it’s my work.It’s all I’ve got. | 我是说 这是我的作品 是我的一切 |
[32:20] | Trust me’ once you make these cuts and trims. | 相信我 一旦你剪辑了电影 |
[32:23] | and take out that damn dead dog you will feel cleansed. | 删掉关于那狗的情节 你的心灵会受到洗涤 |
[32:25] | You will forget the pain. | 你会忘记所有的痛苦 |
[32:31] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[32:35] | As long as we do a viewing together before we leave, okay? | 我会尽可能的陪着你的 |
[32:37] | – Call me anytime you want.- Okay. I will’ Ben. | -有事就给我打电话 -好的 本 |
[32:41] | Give me a hug. | 来抱一下 |
[32:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:47] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[32:49] | – That’s okay.- I’m sorry, Ben. | -会没事的 -对不起 本 |
[32:53] | No, don’t look. | 别回头看 |
[32:56] | I’m so scared, Ben. | 我好怕 本 |
[33:00] | We’re on a deadline,so let’s get to work. | 限期快到了 我们开工吧 |
[33:03] | Okay? Let’s get to work. | 好吗 开工吧 |
[33:07] | Cal, Cal relax.I’m coming to see Bruce. | 卡尔 放松 我会去和布鲁斯会面 |
[33:11] | No, no, you’re not listening.I’m driving on the 405 as we speak. | 不 你没听明白 我走405高速 我们路上说 |
[33:15] | Five minutes away.I’m driving right over the | 5分钟就到 我马上就开车去 |
[33:18] | Relax. I’m going over the hill.I’ll be there in a minute. | 放松 我过一座山 很快就到了 |
[33:21] | It doesn’t matter. It’ll be fine. | 没有关系的 会解决的 |
[33:26] | “This is Fiercely.Cue one and one, take one.” | “《强烈》提示101 第一场” |
[33:29] | 《猛烈》声音频道 枪声 | |
[34:37] | I need grips and I need stand-ins.Come on. | 要抓紧 我需要临时演员 要快 |
[34:54] | Ten minutes was an hour and a half ago. | 都过了1个半小时了 怎么才到 |
[34:56] | – We got a crisis here.- Lot of traffic, lot of traffic. | -我们这的问题很严重 -交通堵塞 到处都堵车 |
[35:00] | I saw Moses through the window.What’s the status of the beard? | 我透过窗户看到了摩西 刮掉胡子很难吗 |
[35:04] | -I don’t know.- Did you tell him he has to shave? | -我不知道 -你有没有说过他必须要刮胡子 |
[35:06] | I’m gonna bring it up but I just haven’t done it yet. | 我是要提的 只是还没有找到时机 |
[35:08] | We start shooting Friday.Today is Tuesday. | 今天已经周二了 我们周五就开拍了 |
[35:10] | I’m the director I know what day it is. | 我是导演 我知道日期 |
[35:13] | I suppose it took a long time to grow it. | 估计胡子张这么长得很久 |
[35:15] | Probably wants to wait till the last minute. | 大概是想留到最后一刻 |
[35:17] | That’s what I thought, but after seeing him today. | 我原来是这么想的 但在今天之后 |
[35:19] | I got the sense that this is his look. | 我知道他是怎么想的 |
[35:21] | – It’s an artistic choice.- The extra weight is too? | -这是艺术的选择 -超重也算吗 |
[35:24] | – It can’t be. – It’s a feeling. | -不见得吧 -这样才有艺术感 |
[35:26] | Cal, we got the studio to pay him | 卡尔 为请他演男主角 |
[35:28] | $20 million to be a leading man. | 制片厂答应出2000万美元 |
[35:30] | For that kind of money, there is an expectation. | 这么天价的数字 就是希望他出彩 |
[35:32] | – They expect a good performance. – No, no, no, Cal. | -他们希望片子卖座 -不 卡尔 你错了 |
[35:35] | For that kind of money, | 这么高的片酬 |
[35:36] | They expect millions of mainstreaming women… | 无非是想让无数主流女性 |
[35:37] | … to want an intercourse with him. | 拜倒在他脚下 |
[35:39] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 懂了吗 |
[35:41] | You want a poster that says “See Santa run”? | 难道让海报打出”圣诞老人闯天关”不成? |
[35:44] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[35:47] | We need more 4-by-8 plywood here. | 这里需要更多4×8规格的夹板 |
[35:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:51] | Watch your back, watch your back. | 悠着点 悠着点 |
[35:53] | – Okay, let’s go tell him to shave. – Okay. | -好吧 过去谈谈 劝他把胡子刮了 -好啊 |
[35:56] | – Okay. He’ll shave, okay? | 好的 他会刮的 |
[35:59] | Especially if he hears it from you. | 特别是你劝他 |
[36:00] | That’s the hope. | 但愿如此 |
[36:03] | Motherfuckers! Motherfuckers! | 操你妈的 操你妈的 |
[36:06] | Motherfuckers! | 操你妈的 |
[36:08] | We are talking about my fucking… | 他妈的 我们说的是 |
[36:10] | … artistic integrity here, God damn it. | 他妈的艺术完整性 |
[36:14] | My artistic integrity, okay? | 我的艺术完整性 懂吗 |
[36:19] | – Audiences wanna know it’s you, Bruce. | 观众想要心目中的那个布鲁斯 |
[36:21] | They expect it. | 这是他们所期盼的 |
[36:22] | And we’re talking about a lot of money here. I know I… but… | 票房高低是关键 我知道这么说…可是… |
[36:24] | What are you talking about? | 说什么屁话 |
[36:25] | They’re not gonna recognize me then? | 那样就认不出我了吗 |
[36:27] | “Where’d Bruce go, huh? Can’t see Bruce no more. | “布鲁斯去哪了 再也见不着他了” |
[36:30] | “Where’s my favorite movie star? Oh look, there he is.” | “我最爱的影星呢 看 他在那儿” |
[36:32] | “I see him right there, the guy with the beard. “ | “就在那儿 那个胡子男” |
[36:34] | Yes, but there’s a… you know, | 话虽如此 可是你得知道 |
[36:36] | This is a certain demographic that has to be served, Bruce. | 要满足大众口味 布鲁斯 |
[36:39] | That’s the business. You have to do it, you have to respect that. | 这是商业运作 你必须妥协敬畏 |
[36:42] | I mean, that’s just the fact. | 电影商业化的必然结果 |
[36:43] | It’s about falling in love with a hero. | 讲述爱上英雄的主题 |
[36:45] | There’s a tradition to this stuff, Bruce. There just is. | 这是套路 布鲁斯 就是这样 |
[36:48] | – So that’s why I’m trying to tell you… – Oh, I see. | -所以我们想让你把胡子 -我算明白了 |
[36:50] | – We’re talking about pussy. – More or less. | -英雄救美那一套是吧 -差不多 |
[36:52] | I understand, I understand. Pussy’s good. | 明白 明白 英雄救美”好”啊 |
[36:54] | Let me tell you a funny story. | 给你讲个笑话 |
[36:55] | I’ve been growing this bear for six months. | 为蓄这胡子 我花了6个月 |
[36:58] | I’ve been knocking off trim 24/7 | 我一刻不停地修剪 |
[36:59] | And never one fucking complaint. | 没有他妈的半点怨言 |
[37:01] | – Maybe we shouId listen to him. – Shut that fuck off, Cal. | -或许该听他的 -你妈的给我闭嘴 卡尔 |
[37:03] | Hollywood producer, my ass. | 好莱坞制片人 去你妈的 |
[37:05] | I should’ve seen this mentality coming. | 我早该猜到了 |
[37:06] | Really, should’ve seen it coming. | 操你妈的 我早该猜到了 |
[37:08] | Never a doubt. Never a fucking doubt. | 毫无疑问 真他妈毫无疑问 |
[37:11] | Bruce, Bruce, Bruce. Let’s talk, Bruce. | 布鲁斯…过来谈谈吧 |
[37:14] | Bruce, Bruce, come on. | 布鲁斯 别这样 |
[37:16] | You wanna talk about integrity? | 你想说艺术完整性吗 |
[37:18] | – Let’s talk about that fucking I have! – Dare you talk about it! | -说说我的狗屁完整性吧 -你敢吗你 |
[37:19] | Let’s talk about that fucking integrity! | 快说他妈的艺术完整性啊 |
[37:22] | Okay, let’s go. Let’s talk about integrity. | 好啊 来啊 来说啊 |
[37:27] | I’m willing to stack my three last pictures… | 我可以拿出我的三张海报 |
[37:28] | … against your three last pictures. | 和你的三张海报对比 |
[37:30] | How about that, huh? | 那样你满意了吗 |
[37:31] | Let’s talk about integrity. | 一起来说艺术完整性啊 |
[37:34] | You don’t have three pictures. | 你哪来的海报 |
[37:35] | You don’t have any pictures. | 你连一张都没有 |
[37:36] | You know why? | 知道为啥吗 |
[37:37] | Because you’re a fucking producer. | 因为你是个狗屁制片人 |
[37:39] | Then, why don’t we, why don’t we start by giving… | 那么 我们为何不把你的天价片酬 |
[37:41] | … your overblown salary to the fucking Red Cross? | 捐给他妈的红十字会啊 |
[37:43] | – That would show me some integrity. – What? What? | -那样做才显些完整性 -什么 你说什么 |
[37:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:55] | Motherfuckers. | 操你妈的 |
[38:03] | Fuck! Damn it! Can’t fucking believe this shit. | 我操 见鬼 真他妈难以置信 |
[38:05] | What? | 你说什么 |
[38:07] | You know, you shouldn’t wear any beards. | 你该把胡子剃掉 |
[38:09] | How about this? | 这样子如何 |
[38:10] | Why don’t we just not have clothes… | 从此在他妈的电影里 |
[38:11] | … in the fucking movies anymore? | 都裸着拍怎样 |
[38:13] | How about fucking paying for that? | 为这他妈的花一笔怎样 |
[38:16] | I never realized how strongly he felt about it. | 没想到他反应如此强烈 |
[38:19] | I think he wants it. | 他想蓄着胡子 |
[38:21] | This here’s your fucking chair. How’s that? | 这是你他妈的椅子 满意了吧 |
[38:23] | You motherfuckers. | 操你妈的 |
[38:27] | Will somebody fix this fucking door? | 谁他妈地修下这狗屁门 |
[38:29] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[38:31] | You happy now that you got my pressure up? | 我崩溃了 你开心了吧 |
[38:34] | You fucking- | 畜生 |
[38:37] | Well, somehow, I don’t think he expects to shave. | 不知为何 他就是不想把胡子剃了 |
[38:40] | You know, in a very early draft, | 先前的剧本说 |
[38:42] | The script mentioned he had a beard. | 要他蓄着胡子 |
[38:44] | – A very early draft. – Yeah. | -早期的那个剧本 -是的 |
[38:45] | Hey, now that video’s done, | 既然已经拍摄好了 |
[38:47] | We won’t be needing that shit. | 就不需要那垃圾了 |
[38:49] | Blow me, you motherfuckers! | 我操 见你妈的鬼去吧 |
[38:51] | Blow me. | 见鬼去吧 |
[38:53] | I guess we don’t have much of a choice. | 我想我们别无选择 |
[38:54] | No. I don’t think the beard’s not so bad anyway. | 不 我不认为那胡子会糟到哪儿去 |
[38:57] | Yeah, maybe it’s not so bad. | 或许没那么糟 |
[39:00] | This is Fiercely, 6M6, take three. | 《猛烈》频道6M6 第3场 |
[39:08] | I do, I get it, Sidney, I do. | 是的 西德尼 我明白 |
[39:10] | Listen, of all the studio heads by far, | 你是我见过的最幽默的 |
[39:11] | You are the funniest. | 制片巨头 |
[39:12] | But listen, you gotta with… | 可是 接着听我… |
[39:13] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[39:14] | You’re welcome. You gotta stay with me here. | 不客气 接着听我说 |
[39:17] | This is Bruce Willis we’re talking about here. | 我们谈下布鲁斯・威利斯吧 |
[39:18] | Maybe we need to… | 或许我们该… |
[39:20] | … to bend a little to think creatively. | …该屈就下 来点创意 |
[39:22] | In fact, I gotta say, he might be right. | 其实我想说 或许他是对的 |
[39:24] | A beard might be a good idea. | 让他蓄胡子或许是个好主意 |
[39:25] | You never know. | 世事难料 |
[39:26] | Sometimes we don’t know. | 或许这能雷倒观众 |
[39:28] | – Let’s keep it simple, Ben. – Hello? | -长话短说 本 -喂 |
[39:29] | Let’s keep it simple, Ben. | 长话短说 本 |
[39:31] | I’m not Lou. I like to be direct. | 我不像卢 我喜欢直截了当 |
[39:33] | Yes. Okay, tell me what I have to do. | 好吧 告诉我该怎么做 |
[39:37] | If that bastard doesn’t shave | 如果那杂种不把胡子剃掉 |
[39:38] | And look like a leading man… | 像个有模有样的主角的话 |
[39:40] | A, we shut the movie down. | 首先 把电影挂掉 |
[39:42] | B, we sue him for all damages. | 然后 告他肆意破坏 |
[39:44] | And C, we then sue you for misrepresentation. | 接着 告你扭曲事实 |
[39:47] | Oh, Sidney, come on. | 西德尼 别这样 |
[39:48] | Let’s sit down and have lunch… | 咱们坐下来吃个饭 |
[39:49] | … and discuss this like men. | 像爷们那样好好谈谈 |
[39:50] | – Come on. – We bought a movie star. | -来吧 -我们要了个大牌 |
[39:52] | – Call my office. – Sidney, Sidney. | -打我办公室电话吧 -西德尼 |
[39:55] | Sidney. Hello? | 西德尼 喂 |
[39:59] | Are you saying Bruce never mentioned this? | 你是说布鲁斯从没提过吗 |
[40:01] | You’re his agent, his confidant, for God’s sakes. | 你可是他的经纪人 知己 我的亲娘咧 |
[40:04] | I mean, we’re on the ledge on this one. | 我们快死翘翘了 |
[40:06] | He’s got four days to clean himself up, | 给他4天期限刮个干净 |
[40:08] | And that’s it. | 就这么定了 |
[40:08] | And I’ll even personally pay for the trainer. | 能说动他的人我私下给钱 |
[40:10] | How about that? | 如何 |
[40:11] | – You have got to be kidding. – No, no, Dick. | -开什么玩笑 -不 狄克 |
[40:13] | No, I’m not kidding, Dick, it is happening. | 我没开玩笑 狄克 我说真的 |
[40:15] | – You tell me it’s happening? – Afraid so. | -你说你认真的 -恐怕是的 |
[40:17] | – It can’t be. – It is happening. Afraid so. | -开什么玩笑 -我说真的 恐怕是的 |
[40:23] | What’s that? | 你怎么了 |
[40:26] | – What’s that? Dick. – It’s nothing. | -你怎么了 狄克 -没什么 |
[40:29] | – That’s nothing? – Finish your point. | -这还没什么 -有话就说 |
[40:31] | – How much does he know, huh? – It’s a bit sketchy. | -他都知道些啥 -一点点皮毛 |
[40:34] | We all got lathered up. | 事情越来越糟 |
[40:35] | Things might have been taken out of context. | 我们都快搞死了 |
[40:38] | Tell me exactly what was said. | 把他说的一字不漏地告诉我 |
[40:40] | You know, it goes “Fuck you. ” “No, no, fuck you.” | 他说 “去你妈的” “不 不 去你妈的” |
[40:43] | And then it got worse. | 事情就这样越来越糟了 |
[40:44] | Why not call me back… | 你去和他谈谈 |
[40:45] | … after you talk to him? Let’s do that. | 然后给我个电话 去吧 |
[40:46] | Tell him he’s gonna get fired | 让我告诉他他被炒了 |
[40:47] | And sued for money in his piggy bank? | 还要他赔偿损失 |
[40:50] | I don’t want to. | 我不干 |
[40:51] | You give him the bad news. | 你和他说吧 |
[40:53] | Dick, you’re an agent. | 狄克 你是他的经纪人 |
[40:54] | Delivering bad news is part of the job description. | 传达坏消息是你的职责之一 |
[40:56] | I can’t do it. The messenger gets killed. | 我不干 我会被砍死的 |
[40:59] | You know that. I can’t. | 你又不是不知道 我不干 |
[41:01] | I’ve been working with him for two years. | 我当他经纪人已经两年了 |
[41:03] | He’s one of my most important clients, | 他是我最重要的客户之一 |
[41:05] | But he’s very mercurial. | 一个喜怒无常的家伙 |
[41:07] | – He can snap at any time. | 他随时都可能抓狂 |
[41:09] | You’re scared of him. | 你怕他 |
[41:10] | I’m not scared of him, I’m scared of all of them. | 我不只怕他 我还怕所有人 |
[41:16] | – Could you hold a second? – Sure. | -稍等片刻 -没问题 |
[41:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:21] | Dick, you okay? | 狄克 你没事吧 |
[41:23] | You know, maybe we shouId do this later. | 我们稍后在谈吧 |
[41:24] | Yeah, let’s do this later. | 稍后再谈吧 |
[41:26] | It’s a… it’s a… | 只是…只是… |
[41:28] | It’s a stomach disorder. | 只是胃病而已 |
[41:29] | It comes and it… | 有来 |
[41:34] | … goes. | 有去 |
[41:35] | – You sure? – No, seriously, I’m fine. | -你真没事吗 -真没事 我很好 |
[41:37] | Absolutely. | 完全没问题 |
[41:38] | They cut me back on my antidepressants. | 医生减少了抗抑郁药的剂量 |
[41:40] | So I can get it up. | 让我好得快些 |
[41:41] | But the withdrawal makes my stomach clench. | 可戒断用药后 胃崩得难受 |
[41:43] | It sounds worse than it is. | 不见好转 反而越来越严重了 |
[41:45] | I even had to cut back Klonopin. | 我甚至减少了氯硝西泮的剂量 |
[41:47] | – When do you take that? – Travel. | -什么时候服用的 -旅行 |
[41:49] | – Whenever I pack. – Whenever you pack? | -旅行时都会 -旅行时都会吗 |
[41:52] | Your client has got to give us some relief. | 你的那个宝贝客户得救救我们 |
[41:54] | Let’s figure out how we can solve this beard thing. | 我们一起想想怎样解决胡子问题吧 |
[41:57] | Well, to start, why don’t we here… | 要我说 我们何不同意 |
[41:58] | … let him wear his fucking beard? | 让他蓄着他妈的胡子上阵呢 |
[42:01] | What is the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[42:02] | Oh, no, no, no. We are… | 不 不 不 我们… |
[42:03] | Hey, Dick, we’re way past that now. | 听着狄克 我们别无选择了 |
[42:05] | Do you know… | 你可知道 |
[42:06] | … the ramifications of what you’re asking of me? | 你我之间的分歧是什么吗 |
[42:08] | I, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:12] | Jesus, man, you gotta get a hold of yourself. | 天哪 你得照顾好自己 |
[42:17] | You shouId talk to somebody about that stomach thing. | 你该找人谈谈你的胃 |
[42:19] | – Okay, gotta go. – Okay. | -好的 我走了 -好的 |
[42:20] | – Bye, now. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[42:27] | Hi, leave a message for Kelly, Sophie or Max. | 你好 有事请给我 索菲或麦克斯留言 |
[42:30] | Kelly, it’s Ben. | 凯莉 我是本 |
[42:31] | Just call me on my cell anytime, anytime. | 随时随地都可以回我电话 |
[42:34] | Okay, bye. | 好的 挂了 |
[43:00] | Hi, leave a message for Kelly, Sophie or Max. | 你好 有事请给我 索菲或麦克斯留言 |
[43:03] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[43:06] | It’s me. I’m on my cell. | 是我 我打的 |
[43:09] | I need to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[43:10] | I’m having dinner with some money people tonight. | 今晚 我要和一些大款共餐 |
[43:12] | But you’re more important to me. | 但比起他们 你更重要 |
[43:14] | Call me on my cell as soon as you get this. | 收到留言给我回个电话 |
[43:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:29] | – The money is already in the box. | 钱已经到账了 |
[43:30] | Money’s in the box. | 钱已经到账了 |
[43:31] | Could you make the movie in 50 days? | 片子能在50天内搞定吗 |
[43:33] | No. | 不能 |
[43:38] | – Well, we’re sitting there drinking with Stallone- | 我们和那个姓啥的史泰龙一起喝酒 |
[43:42] | Sly Stallone, Sly. | 他姓斯莱 叫斯莱・史泰龙 |
[43:45] | And Don Johnson is sitting three tables away from us. | 而唐强生也在不远处喝酒 |
[43:48] | He’d be very good in this. | 他很擅长演这类电影 |
[43:51] | Ahh, yeah. | 啊 没错 |
[43:54] | -Well… – Could you, could you excuse me for one moment? | -那个 -对不起 失陪一下 |
[44:00] | – Where’d he get his money from? – Dry cleaning. | -他哪来这么多钱 -干洗挣得 |
[44:03] | He started by cleaning the wardrobes for the movie studios. | 一开始 他承包了制片厂所有服装的干洗 |
[44:06] | He charged them like $10 a suit. | 第一次 每件10美元 |
[44:07] | They paid. | 他们给了 |
[44:09] | Next time, he charged them $50 a suit. | 接下来 每件50美元 |
[44:11] | They paid. | 他们给了 |
[44:13] | Next time, charged them $100 a suit. | 接下来 每件100美元 |
[44:15] | They paid. | 他们也给了 |
[44:15] | He said, “I wanna be in the movie business.” | 他说 “我要进军影视业” |
[44:17] | “I understand these people.” | “我了解这些人” |
[44:18] | Kelly | 凯莉来电 |
[44:20] | Kelly, Kelly. Oh, Kelly. | 凯莉 凯莉 |
[44:23] | – Excuse me. – Sure. | -我接个电话 -好的 |
[44:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[44:25] | Yes, Kelly. | 说吧 凯莉 |
[44:29] | I’m so glad you called me back. | 很高兴你能回电话 |
[44:31] | So an actor more important than the mother of your children? | 一个演员要比你老婆更重要喽 |
[44:34] | Of course I don’t think he’s as important as you. | 他当然没你重要 |
[44:36] | Ten times you called. | 你共打了10次电话 |
[44:37] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有啊 |
[44:38] | I did not call you 10 times today. | 我没打10次啊 |
[44:39] | I called you four times. | 我只打了4次 |
[44:41] | Well, what was so damn important? Couldn’t be me. | 什么破事这么重要 不可能是关于我的 |
[44:43] | Look, let me find a quiet place and I’ll tell you. | 等我找个稍静的地方再和你说 |
[44:46] | I’ll tell you what’s so important. | 我来告诉你什么事如此重要 |
[44:48] | I just- I just- I wanted to know… | 我只是 只是想知道 |
[44:51] | … is anyone else other than you sleeping in our old bed? | 除了你 谁还睡过我们的床 |
[44:54] | What? | 什么 |
[44:57] | You lost that privilege over two years ago. | 两年多以前 你就没这权利了 |
[44:59] | Wait a second, I believe 30,000 for a month… | 打住 我每月补贴你3万 |
[45:01] | … entitles me to something. | 也该有个权利吧 |
[45:02] | You know, I gotta be frank with you. | 我明白告诉你 |
[45:03] | Fuck you. | 滚一边去 |
[45:05] | I have never heard you say: | 在孩子们面前 |
[45:07] | “Fuck you” like that to me in front of the kids. | 我可从未听你这么骂过我 |
[45:09] | – What are you doing? – The kids are sleeping, Ben. | -你在干什么 -孩子们都睡了 本 |
[45:11] | Okay, I’m all done. | 好了 这边应酬好了 |
[45:14] | Can’t we discuss this now? I’ll come over. | 能谈谈吧 我马上过去 |
[45:15] | – No… – Please… | -不行… -求你了… |
[45:20] | – Ben, no. – Look, I’m hurting. | -本 不行 -我的心都碎了 |
[45:23] | You’re hurting? | 你心碎了 |
[45:24] | Yes, yeah, I’ve said it. | 是的 我已经说过了 |
[45:26] | – I’m hurting. – You really are? | -我心碎了 -真的吗 |
[45:28] | Yeah, yeah, I am, I am. | 是的 我心碎了 |
[45:30] | Oh, hold on. | 你先等等 |
[45:31] | Hey, Dick, I need to talk to you. | 狄克 我得和你谈谈 |
[45:32] | – Yeah, I’m hurting. – Get some fucking help, Ben. | -是的 我心碎了 -去找他妈的帮忙吧 本 |
[45:34] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得太对了 |
[45:35] | I know it’s a very bad habit. | 我知道这个习惯不好 |
[45:36] | I’m working on it, believe me. | 我正在改 相信我 |
[45:38] | Look, can’t we please discuss it now? Please? | 现在能谈谈吗 好吗 |
[45:41] | I have to- I gotta go. I gotta go. | 我得 我得走了 |
[45:43] | Okay, all right, all right. | 好吧 那就先这样吧 |
[45:44] | I suppose it’s not a good time. | 可能还不是时候 |
[45:46] | Thanks for… yeah, we’ll speak soon. | 谢谢你…好的 下次再聊 |
[45:48] | Thanks for returning my call. | 谢谢你的回电 |
[45:52] | I’ll have a martin- I’ll drink- | 我要喝马提尼 |
[45:54] | I’ll order two martinis and have them both. | 我点了两杯马提尼 两杯都要喝 |
[45:56] | I could use it. I could use it. | 我要一杯 我要一杯 |
[45:58] | Let’s order two martinis, large. | 来两杯马提尼 大杯的 |
[46:00] | – Hi. – Did you tell him? | -好啊 -你告诉他了吗 |
[46:02] | Huh? | 什么 |
[46:04] | Did you tell him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[46:04] | I eluded to it, yes. | 提及它 对 |
[46:07] | “Alluded”? | “提及了”吗 |
[46:08] | I meant “allude.” | 我意思是”提及了” |
[46:10] | I don’t care what you meant. “Alluded” or “eluded”? | 管你什么意思 “提及”还是”没提及” |
[46:12] | “Alluded. ” A-L-L-U-D-E-D. | “提及了” A L L U D E D |
[46:14] | – Yes, that’s what I… – Okay. | -是的 就是这意思 -好的 |
[46:15] | – I hinted at it. I didn’t elude. | 我打了个暗示 没有隐瞒 |
[46:17] | A picture is about to get canceled. | 电影将要被咔了 |
[46:19] | What does that mean “alluded”? | “提及了”算什么意思 |
[46:21] | I told him I have something important to discuss. | 我告诉他有要事讨论 |
[46:24] | – And you told him What it was about? – I… | -你把相关的都和他说了 -我… |
[46:28] | A- B-O-U-T, “about”? | A B O U T”相关的” |
[46:33] | – Not yet. – Not yet, okay. | -还没 -还没 好吧 |
[46:34] | – Sorry for the intrusion. | -抱歉 打扰了 |
[46:36] | – What’s with the patch? – Shingles. | -你眼睛怎么了 -带状疱疹 |
[46:38] | My lid, occasionally it flutters. It’s nothing. | 我眼皮经常跳 没什么的 |
[46:41] | I’m just glad it’s not anything serious. | 眼睛并无大碍 真替你高兴 |
[46:44] | – Hey, if I went blind, you’d celebrate. | -我要真瞎了 你肯定偷着乐了 |
[46:46] | Yeah, probably. | 是啊 或许吧 |
[46:49] | I hope you know… | 希望你知道 |
[46:50] | … you’re sitting with a great ex-agent. | 和你坐一起的是著名的前经纪人 |
[46:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:53] | – Just give me one more minute to talk. – Yeah. | -再耽误你点时间 -好的 |
[46:54] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[46:55] | – He has lots of time. He can sit. – Okey. | -他时间多的是 一会儿就回 -好的 |
[46:59] | How could you call and not mention this? | 你电话里怎么没提这个 |
[47:01] | There’s a logic to these things. | 事出有因 |
[47:03] | You met him, the man’s an animal. | 你见过他 他是野兽派 |
[47:04] | When I called him today, | 今天我打给他的时候 |
[47:05] | He hadn’t eaten yet. | 他还没吃饭 |
[47:06] | That’s the wrong time. | 真不是时候 |
[47:07] | You gotta do this when there’s an open window. | 时机对了才能告诉他 |
[47:10] | We don’t have that many windows left. | 时间所剩无几了 |
[47:11] | When’s the next window? | 下个时机是什么时候 |
[47:12] | After AA would be an open window. | 过几天吧 |
[47:14] | And when is that? | 过几天是哪天 |
[47:15] | – Two days. – That’s no good. | -再过两天 -有没有搞错 |
[47:16] | What’s tomorrow morning? | 明天怎么样 |
[47:17] | Analysis, he’ll be nuts… | 我估计 那之后的3小时 |
[47:18] | … for these 3 hours after that. | 他会像疯狗一样 |
[47:19] | You don’t wanna mention lawsuit… | 你不想提到心理治疗后的 |
[47:20] | … or beard after psychotherapy, don’t you? | 控诉或胡子的事吧 |
[47:22] | Listen to me. I don’t care. | 听我说 我不管 |
[47:23] | Find a window tomorrow. That’s it. | 明天就把事情办了 就这么着了 |
[47:33] | I know what you think. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[47:34] | This looks like that, but it’s not. | 看似如此 其实不然 |
[47:36] | Johnny did not send me here to make you happy. | 不是约翰尼派我来逗你开心的 |
[47:39] | I wanted to make it on my own. | 我自愿来逗你开心的 |
[47:42] | I know everything you’ve done. | 我深知你所做的一切 |
[47:43] | I know who you are. | 深知你是何许人也 |
[47:45] | And I’m not just some silly girl in tight clothes. | 我也不只是穿着紧身衣的傻女 |
[47:48] | – I went to Stanford. – That’s a good school. | -我曾在斯坦福深造 -那是所好学校 |
[47:52] | I just, I just wanna get to know you. | 我只是 只是想认识你 |
[47:55] | Me? | 我吗 |
[47:57] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么名字来着 |
[47:59] | – Laura. – Laura. | -劳拉 -劳拉 |
[48:00] | I respect you and your movies. | 我崇拜你 还有你的电影 |
[48:03] | And I know if I don’t take this chance now, | 不管你认为我怎样的野心勃勃 |
[48:06] | No matter how aggressive it might seem, | 如果我现在不抓住机会 |
[48:09] | My chance will never come up again. | 就再也没机会 |
[48:11] | That’s so flattering. | 你也太谄媚了 |
[48:13] | I mean, I guess if I were a tailor, | 我猜假如我是个裁缝 |
[48:14] | You’d still be doing this. Am I right? | 你也会这么说的吧 没说错吧 |
[48:18] | You are such a funny person. | 你真有意思 |
[48:23] | And I want you to know that… | 想让你知道 |
[48:26] | … there is nothing I wouldn’t do… | 为能有机会见到你 |
[48:29] | … for a chance to see you on my own. | 我什么事情都敢做 |
[48:31] | With no strings attached. | 放心 没给你设套 |
[48:34] | Unless you wanna do something now. | 除非你现在就想做 |
[48:37] | Now? | 现在 |
[48:40] | Well, why don’t you just call me then? | 到时给我电话如何 |
[48:44] | Try not to get that wet. | 小心别弄湿了 |
[49:14] | Hi, leave a message for Kelly, Sophie or Max. | 你好 有事请给我 索菲或麦克斯留言 |
[49:47] | Mercredi (French) | 星期三 (法语) |
[50:06] | Inhale, move forward to upward dog (a gesture of Yoga). | 吸气 曲身上犬式 (瑜伽的一种姿势) |
[50:11] | Exhale to downward dog (a gesture of Yoga). | 呼气 曲身下犬式 (瑜伽的一种姿势) |
[50:14] | Take five deep breath. | 做5次深呼吸 |
[50:16] | I can’t stay for breakfast. | 我不留下来吃早餐了 |
[50:17] | I have three scripts to read. | 还有3个剧本要看 |
[50:27] | You wanna kiss them one more time? | 还要吸下咪咪吗 |
[50:28] | Jump forward step towards the front… | 身体往前曲… |
[50:30] | You don’t remember a thing, do you? | 没忘记答应我的事吧 |
[50:33] | I remember offering you a two-picture deal. | 我答应过让你演配角 |
[50:36] | And that was before we took Ecstasy. | 那是没和你上床之前的事 |
[50:39] | But before you do that- | 在做那动作之前 |
[50:40] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[50:41] | I dig older guys. | 我是”老男人杀手” |
[50:59] | 74 75 76 77 Seventy-four, 75, 76, 77.. | |
[51:06] | – Hello? – Ben. Sid’s office sent an e-mail. | -您好 -本 西德尼办公室发来一份电邮 |
[51:08] | – I’m not here. – Shit. | -我不在 -操 |
[51:11] | Man, I hate that thing. | 哥们儿 我恨死那事了 |
[51:13] | Sid wants the Bruce/beard situation handled before the lunch. | 西德尼希望布鲁斯的胡子问题能在午饭前解决 |
[51:18] | Hey, just got an e-mail.Vanity Fair wants you. | 刚又接到一封电邮 《名利场》想采访你 |
[51:21] | Thirty most powerful producers for their power issue. | 他们杂志要登30位最有影响力的制片人 |
[51:24] | How about that? | 你说怎么样呢 |
[51:31] | Sid’s office called again. Here, I’ll just read you the quote. | 西德尼办公室又打来电话 我给你一句句读 |
[51:34] | “I want the beard situation resolVed | “我要那该死的胡子问题 |
[51:36] | before the fucking lunch. ” End quote. | 在他妈中午前搞定” 双引号 |
[51:40] | Can you call Sid’s office, | 你能打给西德尼办公室吗 |
[51:42] | tell him I’m trying to resolve this beard thing? | 告诉他我正在解决胡子事件 |
[51:44] | I’ll talk to him at lunch. | 我中午和他谈谈 |
[51:54] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[51:55] | Mr. Voss’s office just called and he simply can’t make the Iunch. | 沃思先生办公室刚打来电话说他不能来了 |
[51:59] | They sent over this note. | 还送来了这张纸条 |
[52:01] | For you. | 送给你 |
[52:02] | – Oh, how are you? – I’m doing well. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[52:07] | I forgot my reading glasses in the car. | 我把眼镜放车里了 |
[52:09] | Could you read it to me’ please? | 您能帮我念念吗 |
[52:11] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[52:17] | “Dear Ben’ don’t think for a second… | “亲爱的本 你甭以为 |
[52:19] | having lunch was gonna change a fucking. | 一顿饭就能解决这 |
[52:23] | thing. | �攀� |
[52:26] | Unless that fucking beard goes. | 除非那�藕�子能挂掉 |
[52:30] | then we fucking shut. | 否则咱们没得谈 |
[52:33] | the whole fucking movie down. “ | 这�诺缬耙膊挥门牧�” |
[52:40] | Betty, tell Sid I tried to get Bruce three times. | 贝蒂 告诉西德尼我试着给布鲁斯打了三次电话 |
[52:42] | I can’t get him on the phone. I’ve got a crew of 200 standing by. | 都没人接 我已经有200个人在候着了 |
[52:45] | We start shooting on Friday. We don’t have time. | 周五开机 我们没时间了 |
[52:48] | I know I’m running out of time. | 我知道快没时间了 |
[52:49] | – You’ve gotta make it happen. – Fine. | -你确定要那么做吗 -没错 |
[52:51] | Ben? I got Kelly holding on 2. | 本 凯莉在2号线等着 |
[52:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:54] | – Jeremy’s on 3. He says it’s urgent. – Okay. | -杰里米在三号线 他说很急 -好的 |
[53:00] | – Ben? Ben? – Kelly, just hold on. | -本 -凯莉 稍等 |
[53:03] | – Ben. – Jeremy, talk to me. | -本 -杰里米 你说 |
[53:05] | – You better like it, baby. – Jeremy. | -你最好喜欢它 宝贝儿 -杰里米 |
[53:07] | – Get here. Now. Jesus. – I’m coming. I’m coming. | -快来 现在 天哪 -我马上就来 马上到 |
[53:11] | – Coming. – Kelly. | -马上 -凯莉 |
[53:17] | Hi. Kelly? Kelly? Kelly? | 你好 凯莉 凯莉 |
[53:24] | Gotta go, gotta go’ gotta go. | 我得走了 快点 快点 |
[53:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[53:47] | Afternoon. Do I look happy? | 下午好 我看起来高兴吗 |
[53:51] | Enough to scare me. | 高兴地都吓到我了 |
[53:54] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[53:57] | It’s good, I know’ but it’s the feather that gets me there. | 很不赖 是那羽毛吸引我去的 |
[53:59] | You know what I mean? It’s like me, Tonto. | 你明白吗 很像我的风格 印第安人 |
[54:01] | the studio, the Lone Ranger, like. | 摄影棚 孤独的守林人 这样 |
[54:03] | I mean, I’m not gonna fight a battle I can’t win. | 我是说 我不会参加一场必败的战斗 |
[54:06] | A fucking waste of time. It makes no sense. | 真是他妈浪费时间 完全没意义 |
[54:08] | Jeremy, sometimes it takes more guts to concede. | 杰里米 有时候不必这么小题大做 |
[54:11] | Have a seat. Come on. | 坐 来吧 |
[54:15] | Got about 10 minutes out of this altogether just by shaking the box. | 从这里面去掉十分钟内容 |
[54:20] | And here comes the dreaded ending. | 激动人心的结局要到了 |
[54:31] | Like the music? It contradicts the violence, and they’ll love that. | 喜欢这音乐吗 与暴力相映成趣 他们会喜欢的 |
[54:36] | Here we go. | 看这儿 |
[54:41] | Father, forgive them. They know not what they do. | 神父 原谅我 他们对所做一无所知 |
[55:00] | – See? Now dog. – Yeah. | -看见了吗 狗现在出来了 -是的 |
[55:03] | Ah. Dog not shot. | 狗没被打死 |
[55:06] | Runs to master to comfort him. | 跑到主人身旁安抚他 |
[55:13] | It’s great. | 不错 |
[55:26] | – So? – That’s great. | -怎么样 -真不错 |
[55:44] | – Not bad, eh? – Not bad. | -好不错 是吗 -还不错 |
[55:45] | Lou will come in her pants. | 卢该缩回她的龟壳里了 |
[55:47] | – Yeah. Panties. – Pants’ actually’ yeah. | -没错 应该是王八壳吧 -是土鳖 实际上 |
[55:50] | Point taken. I don’t know’ Jeremy. I don’t know. | 重点来了 我不知道 杰里米 我不知道 |
[55:56] | – How did you figure? – That was just an out take. | -你是怎么做到的 -雕虫小技而已 |
[55:58] | We had about 10 of them. | 我们拍了十条 |
[56:00] | You remember? We could never get that dog under control. | 你记得吗 我们很难控制好那条狗 |
[56:02] | Lovely though he Was. I mean, it was like- He loved Sean. | 虽然它很可爱 我是说 好像它很喜欢肖恩 |
[56:05] | He was always licking his face. | 它总是冲着他的脸乱舔一气 |
[56:07] | – It’s brilliant. – And there you have it, you know. | -它很聪明 -接着你就看到了 |
[56:10] | Quite simple, really. | 很简单 真的 |
[56:11] | – Brilliant. Brilliant. – Thank you. | -高 实在是高 -谢谢 |
[56:13] | It certainly- It changes the tone of the movie. | 这当然 改变了电影的基调 |
[56:15] | Yeah. No, I know what you’re gonna say. Right. | 是的 不 我知道你要说什么 |
[56:18] | It won’t mean nothing now. | 现在该不会毫无意义了 |
[56:19] | The truth of it is we can take comfort in the fact | 事实是 我们能不触众怒 |
[56:20] | We’re not gonna offend. | 而取悦现实 |
[56:23] | Jeremy, I don’t get it. | 杰里米 我不明白了 |
[56:24] | – This isn’t you talking. – It’s me’ isn’t it? | -这不是你的风格 -是我的 没错儿 |
[56:28] | – I mean, how did you get there? – How did I do it? | -我是说 你怎么会这样呢 -我怎么做到的 |
[56:32] | There we go. Oh, Christ. | 就是这样 天哪 |
[56:35] | I’ll grab them later. Those are Placidil. | 下次我要抓紧了 那些是我的小药片儿 |
[56:37] | And you’re meant to take it three times a day. | 如果你一天吃三次以上 |
[56:39] | You could watch your old mom get gang raped in broad daylight… | 就能眼看着你老母在光天化日下被轮奸… |
[56:43] | and still appreciate the weather. you know what I mean | 却还感激天气晴朗 你知道我的意思 |
[56:45] | Apparently the stuff works. | 显然那东西凑效了 |
[56:47] | I gotta call Lou. | 我打电话给卢 |
[56:53] | Hello? Judy? | 你好 朱迪 |
[56:56] | Hello’ Judy? | 你好 朱迪 |
[56:58] | Is Lou there? | 卢在吗 |
[57:01] | – Yes, Ben? – Lou. | -什么事 本 -卢 |
[57:03] | Lou, Jeremy has done it. | 卢 杰里米搞定了 |
[57:07] | Really done it. I think we licked this bastard. | 真搞定了 估计我们功成名就啦 |
[57:10] | – I knew you would make this work. – We ham-and-egged it. | -我知道你们会搞定的 -我们圆满了 |
[57:13] | Not that I doubt you,but when can I see it? | 不是我怀疑你们 什么时候能见样片 |
[57:17] | You can see it whenever you Want. | 随时恭候 |
[57:18] | Tell Jeremy I’ll be by around 2. | 告诉杰里米我大概两点到 |
[57:21] | Okay, okay, I’ll tell him. | 好的 好的 我告他 |
[57:23] | She’ll be by this afternoon with her creative team. | 她下午带着她的创作团队来 |
[57:26] | Pick out your tux and leisure wear… | 穿上你的晚礼服闪亮登场吧… |
[57:28] | because we’re gonna be heading for Cannes. | 我们要拔戛纳电影节头筹了 |
[57:31] | Where can I kiss you? Where? | 我能亲你哪儿 哪儿 |
[57:34] | Name the location. Where? | 指个地儿 哪儿 |
[57:38] | – Placidil is not hearing. – Great’ great. | -小药片儿没听到吧 -太棒了 太棒了 |
[57:40] | Thank you, Ben. | 谢谢你 本 |
[57:42] | It’s nice to see you happy, mate. | 真高兴看见你笑 哥们儿 |
[57:45] | Boy. Jeremy, I’m so relieved. | 伙计 杰里米 我真是如释重负 |
[57:48] | – Oh’ me too. – All right. | -我也是 -好的 |
[57:51] | – Keep up the good Work. – Will do’ man. Absolutely. | -好好努力 天天向上 -我会的 哥们儿 一定的 |
[57:55] | Happy? | 高兴吗 |
[57:57] | Yep. | 是的 |
[57:59] | No. Dick. Dick. | 不 狄克 |
[58:03] | You have to face this thing now. | 你现在必须直面这事儿了 |
[58:04] | You’ve gotta tell Bruce he’s gotta get rid of that beard. | 你得让布鲁斯挂掉他那倒霉胡子 |
[58:07] | You understand? Now. Not tomorrow. | 你明白吗 现在 不是明天 |
[58:09] | Now. Right away. | 现在 就现在 |
[58:11] | You’ve gotta tell… You gotta tell Bruce now. | 你得告…你必须现在告诉布鲁斯 |
[58:13] | I can’t afford to lose this movie’ Dick. | 我决不能失去这部电影 狄克 |
[58:16] | Get back to me. | 快给我回电 |
[58:18] | I thought the goal here was not to get us back together… | 我觉得目的不是让我俩和好… |
[58:20] | but to help us feel better about being apart. | 而是让我们分开的比较愉快 |
[58:23] | You know, moving on gracefully. | 你明白吗 走的优雅些 |
[58:25] | We share two kids. That’s exactly right. | 我们分开带两个孩子 没错儿 |
[58:27] | This is an exercise to help couples separate with love. | 这是个帮助夫妻随爱而离 |
[58:29] | instead of acrimony. | 而不是辛苦恣睢 |
[58:31] | It’s not about trying to control the other person’s behavior. | 这绝不是要尝试去控制另一个人的行为 |
[58:34] | – Okay. – Let’s start again. | -好的 -再来 |
[58:37] | Is there anything you can think of that you’ve done to Kelly. | 你能想起你对凯莉做了些什么 |
[58:40] | while you were marrie that you wish you didn’t? | 是你结婚时本不愿意做的吗 |
[58:43] | Well’ that question feels so vague. | 这个问题貌似含糊不清 |
[58:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[58:48] | Okay, here’s an example. | 好吧 这有个例子 |
[58:49] | When you were married’ did you lie. | 婚后 你撒过慌吗 |
[58:51] | about your where abouts with other women? | 关于你自己 或者别的女人 |
[58:53] | No. | 没 |
[58:56] | Well’ there was. | 是的 确实有 |
[58:58] | Yeah, there was one time when we were married… | 我们结婚后是有一次 |
[59:01] | when I did think of seeing Ann. | 我确实是想见安 |
[59:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[59:08] | – And did you? – No, no. I mean, I… | -那你见了吗 -不 不 我是说 我… |
[59:11] | Yes, I… But nothing happened. I just… | 是的 我… 但什么也没发生 我只是… |
[59:15] | Well’ I guess I wanted to, but… | 我想我本来是想 但… |
[59:19] | You know, I think I know what you mean. | 你明白 我想我知道你的意思 |
[59:21] | I’m starting to feel a little better already. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[59:23] | – Is that everything on this matter? – Just about. | -就这么多吗 -应该 是吧 |
[59:26] | Not true. | 不是的 |
[59:28] | The complete truth will set you free, Ben. | 完整的真相会让你更加释然 本 |
[59:31] | Well’ there was- | 是这样 |
[59:33] | There was one time… | 有那么一次… |
[59:36] | I was at a party with- | 一次宴会上… |
[59:38] | I was at a party once with Ann. | 一次宴会上我和安一起 |
[59:41] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[59:42] | – Hm? – Where? | -什么 -在哪里 |
[59:44] | In the bathroom. | 在浴室里 |
[59:45] | You fucker. | 你个混账 |
[59:47] | That’s very good, Ben. | 非常好 本 |
[59:48] | Now’ Kelly’ it is not for you to judge. This is just a start. | 凯莉 现在不是评判的时候 只是个开始 |
[59:52] | We’re running short on time. Let’s give Kelly a chance. | 时间快到了 给凯莉个机会说 |
[59:55] | And then next week, we’ll dig deeper. | 下周 我们会更入深度探讨 |
[59:57] | – You ready’ Kelly? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 凯莉 -是的 |
[1:00:00] | Did you ever use your kids as ammunition against Ben? | 你有没利用过孩子去对付本 |
[1:00:03] | No. | 没有 |
[1:00:05] | Did you ever have an affair while you were married? | 婚后你有过越轨吗 |
[1:00:07] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[1:00:09] | Okay, then. Is that all? | 好的 那么 就这样吗 |
[1:00:13] | Well’ there was- | 其实 有… |
[1:00:15] | Alan’s son’s bar mitzvah. | 在艾伦儿子的成人礼上 |
[1:00:16] | I kissed Alan on the mouth in the master bathroom. | 在浴室里 我和艾伦接吻了 |
[1:00:19] | You kissed him on the mouth? | 你和艾伦接吻了? |
[1:00:23] | – I mean. – It was nothing. | -我是说… -没什么的 |
[1:00:25] | Alan on the m-? | 和艾伦接… |
[1:00:27] | What about Sheila? | 那么希拉呢 |
[1:00:29] | – Oh’ please. – Your friend. | -天哪 -可是你的朋友 |
[1:00:30] | Please. That’s all that happened. Nothing. | 就发生了这些 没什么 |
[1:00:32] | – That’s very good. – I must admit’ though. | -这样很好 -不得不承认 |
[1:00:35] | I thought about it, actually. | 我有想过 真的 |
[1:00:37] | That’s very good. | 很好 |
[1:00:41] | What about-? I mean… I mean… Why don’t we talk-? | 那么 我是说 我是说 我们为什么不谈谈… |
[1:00:45] | Aren’t we gonna talk about what we’re doing to each other now? | 为什么不谈谈我们现在要做些什么 |
[1:00:48] | Why don’t we talk about what We’re doing? | 为什么不谈谈我们要做什么 |
[1:00:50] | – What? – Why don’t we talk about now? | -什么 -为什么不谈谈现在 |
[1:00:54] | You didn’t wanna talk about now before. | 你不想谈以前吗 |
[1:00:56] | No. Now. | 不 现在 |
[1:00:58] | You know what. Now. | 你明白吗 现在 |
[1:01:00] | Yeah, but “now” before was not okay. Why is “now” now okay? | 但”现在”的以前就不靠谱 那现在怎么会好呢 |
[1:01:03] | I have no problem with now. You have a problem with now. | 我觉得现在没问题 你对现在有问题 |
[1:01:06] | – That is not why we’re here. – That’s why… | -我们来这不是干这个的 -那为什么… |
[1:01:09] | Doctor, is this some classic case of avoidance? | 大夫 有先例来回避这个吗 |
[1:01:11] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[1:01:12] | but we’re gonna have to table this discussion until next time. | 但我们只能下次再继续了 |
[1:01:15] | What you guys are doing takes guts’ but it is going to work. | 先到此为止 但这次谈话会凑效的 |
[1:01:19] | I congratulate both of you. | 恭喜你们俩 |
[1:01:24] | You’ll see. | 你们会看到 |
[1:01:25] | As we dig deeper, you’re gonna feel so good about being apart. | 随着谈话的深入 你们会友好的分开 |
[1:01:28] | that you’re never gonna wanna get back together. | 而再也不会退回半步 |
[1:01:36] | But… I’m just… You know’ why…? | 但… 我只是… 你知道 为什么… |
[1:01:38] | Can’t we just talk about the now for a minute? | 难道我们不能就谈谈现在吗 |
[1:01:41] | – Like what she’s doing. – We’re out of time. | -比如她现在做的 -我们的时间到了 |
[1:01:43] | She said no. She said no. | 她说不行 她说不行 |
[1:01:45] | – Why can’t we talk? – Our time is up. | -我们为什么不能谈谈 -我们的时间到了 |
[1:01:47] | I know time is up. We’re paying money. | 我知道时间到了 我们会付费的 |
[1:01:49] | – We can’t stay two more minutes? – Thank you. | -不能再多待两分钟了吗 -谢谢您 |
[1:01:51] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:01:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:54] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 我们走吧 |
[1:01:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:02:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:54] | Hey, I’ve tried Dick’s office. | 我打过狄克办公室电话了 |
[1:02:55] | and they say that they’re gonna try and track him down. | 他们说他们也在找他回来 |
[1:02:58] | They’ll get back to us in 10 or 15. | 他们10或15分钟后打回来 |
[1:03:01] | Nobody seems to know where Dick is. Should I call Bruce’s office? | 貌似没人知道狄克在哪 我能打去布鲁斯办公室吗 |
[1:03:03] | I tried Bruce’s office | 我打过布鲁斯办公室电话了 |
[1:03:05] | and he told them to tell me to tell you to fuck off. | 他们让我告诉你他说操你妈 |
[1:03:08] | so I don’t… Where should I go? | 所以我不…我该去哪 |
[1:03:11] | Ben, Sidney Voss just called. Sidney Voss called personally. | 本 西德尼・沃思刚打来 西德尼・沃思亲自打电话来 |
[1:03:14] | Not his office. He’s… He said… He was screaming. | 不是他办公室 他… 他说… 他大嚷 |
[1:03:16] | You know how important this fucking movie is to me? | 你知道这他妈的�诺缬岸晕矣卸嘀匾�吗 |
[1:03:18] | I got alimony, I got child support, I can’t afford to lose this movie. | 我上有老下有小 我不能失去这部电影 |
[1:03:22] | I’m fucking drowning. I gotta find. | 我他妈快窒息了 我一定要 |
[1:03:36] | – You talk to Bruce? – Yes. Let me finish this, we’ll discuss it. | -你和布鲁斯谈过了吗 -是的 让我弄完 一会儿谈 |
[1:03:39] | – I’ve got to know. – I’m done in 5, 10 minutes. | -我必须知道 -再有5分钟 10分钟就晚了 |
[1:03:42] | – I’m trying to relax. – I have been driving around. | -我想放松一下 -我都转了一圈了 |
[1:03:45] | – You should have one. – I don’t need one. | -你也享受一下 -我不需要 |
[1:03:47] | The feet are connected to the soul. | 脚丫和灵魂是相通的 |
[1:03:49] | I gotta know. I gotta know. | 快告诉我 我要知道 |
[1:03:52] | I’ll be done in 5′ 10 minutes. I’m trying to relax. | 5到10分钟就好 马上 我要放松一下 |
[1:03:55] | You shouId have one. | 你也该试试 |
[1:03:57] | – Five minutes. – Five minutes. | -5分钟 -5分钟 |
[1:04:05] | That’s good. | 好吧 |
[1:04:09] | No, no, no. I’m waiting for him. I’m waiting for him. | 不 不 不 我等他 我在等他 |
[1:04:12] | I’m just- | 我只不过… |
[1:04:36] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:04:39] | – Yeah. – Yeah’ Dick, enough. | -喂 -喂 狄克 够了 |
[1:04:41] | Come on. What’s happening? Did you tell him he has to shave or not? | 怎么了 你没告诉他他必须刮掉胡子吗 |
[1:04:44] | – Tell him the consequence if he didn’t? – Yes. | -告诉他不刮的后果 -好的 |
[1:04:47] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[1:04:48] | He told me that he hopes I contract pancreatic cancer. | 他说他真希望我感染了胰腺癌 |
[1:04:51] | and die a slow, withering death. | 慢慢死 想片蔫了的叶子 |
[1:04:53] | He’s a beauty. What’d he say after he calmed down? | 他很英俊 他抱怨过后说什么了呢 |
[1:04:55] | – He said, “You gutless little turd. ” – Oh’ no. Then what did he say? | -他说 “你们这帮窝囊废” -不 他然后说什么了 |
[1:05:01] | “You’re fired. “ | “你被解雇了” |
[1:05:02] | Oh’ wow, terrible, terrible. I mean- | 太可怕了 太恐怖了 我是说… |
[1:05:05] | – My biggest client. – Did he say…? | -我最大的客户 -他是说… |
[1:05:06] | My biggest paying client’ the one responsible for my mortgage | 我最大的客户 我最大的赌注 |
[1:05:11] | – Hang up the phone. – Oh’ man, I’m sorry. | -摔了我的电话 -哥们儿 真遗憾 |
[1:05:14] | Man’ you are strong. I don’t know how you do it’ I admire you. | 兄弟 你真强 不知你是怎么做到的 我真崇拜你 |
[1:05:17] | He add anything else about the movie? | 他对电影说什么了吗 |
[1:05:19] | The beard? The weight? Anything? | 例如胡子 体重 这些 |
[1:05:21] | Can’t you let this moment be about me?! | 你就不能让我此刻清净清净吗 |
[1:05:23] | Yeah, okay’ it’s about you. Right. It’s about you. I forgot. | 好的 是你的时间 没错 关系重大 我忘了 |
[1:05:27] | My moment. Not yours, mine. | 我的时间 不是你的 是我的 |
[1:05:33] | I lost him, I lost my biggest fucking client. | 我失去了他 我他妈最大的客户 |
[1:05:35] | The man I made. He fires me? | 我一首捧红的 他炒了我 |
[1:05:37] | – He hangs up. The man responsible… – Hold on. | -他挂了电话 他该有责任… -等等 |
[1:05:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[1:05:42] | – I am not…Where you going? – Be right back. | -我没有… 你要去哪 -马上回来 |
[1:05:46] | – Where you going? Where you going? – I’ll be right back. | -你要去哪 去哪 -我马上就回来 |
[1:05:49] | I’m gonna just go outside for a second, all right? | 我出去一会儿 好吧 |
[1:05:52] | Relax. | 放松 |
[1:06:17] | Ben, what are you doing? | 本 你在干什么 |
[1:06:19] | I thought I saw something. | 我想我看见什么东西了 |
[1:06:33] | It’s just business,business,business. | 只不过是商业 商业 商业 |
[1:07:24] | Hi, Zoe. What are you doing here? | 佐伊 你在这干什么 |
[1:07:26] | Oh’ God. | 天哪 |
[1:07:28] | Terrible, terrible thing. | 太可怕了 可怕的东西 |
[1:07:31] | Yeah, it’s the worst. | 是的 很糟糕 |
[1:07:33] | I didn’t know you knew him. I didn’t know you knew Jack. | 我不知道你认识他 我不知道你认识杰克 |
[1:07:37] | – You knew him? – Yeah, I knew him. | -你认识他吗 -是的 认识 |
[1:07:41] | How? | 怎么认识的 |
[1:07:43] | Well’ it’s really not the time. | 现在不是问这个的时候 |
[1:07:53] | Is that tie Jack’s? | 那领带是杰克的吗 |
[1:07:57] | For God’s sakes, it’s 10:00 in the morning, | 神哪 现在是上午十点 |
[1:07:59] | you shouId be in school. | 你该在学校的 |
[1:08:04] | – Ben – All right.Not now. | -本 -对吗 不该是现在 |
[1:08:06] | Something important to talk about. We’ll talk later. | 有很重要的事要谈 等会儿谈 |
[1:08:08] | Why not.? No, let’s do it now. | 干吗不 就现在吧 |
[1:08:10] | Let’s get it over with. Wanna do it now? | 把这问题解决了 怎么样就现在 |
[1:08:12] | – No, no, no. – Fine. I’m ready. | -不 还是算了吧 -好吧 我随时奉陪 |
[1:08:15] | We’ll do it after the service. It’s all right. | 我们可以等到这一切都结束 没关系 |
[1:08:19] | I mean, When did you and Jack | 你和杰克 |
[1:08:22] | have time to know each other? | 是什么时候认识的 |
[1:08:24] | Does that matter now? | 现在讨论这个有意义吗 |
[1:08:26] | Honey’ I know, I know. But Was there any intimacy? | 亲爱的 我明白 但你们间有什么亲密关系吗 |
[1:08:33] | Really, what’s the difference? | 说真的 这有什么区别 |
[1:08:34] | I mean, does that really matter now? | 现在真有必要讨论这个问题吗 |
[1:08:38] | It makes a big difference. He blew his brains out. | 这有很大区别 他打穿了自己的脑袋 |
[1:08:42] | I’m sorry. That was harsh, but. | 我很抱歉 我说的太难听了 但是… |
[1:08:48] | I mean, I don’t know’ an agent? | 难道我不了解他们这些经纪人吗 |
[1:08:51] | He was wonderful. | 他人很好 |
[1:08:53] | He taught me so much about me. | 他教会了我很多如何认识我自己 |
[1:08:57] | He took drugs. | 他吸毒 |
[1:09:03] | He touched me. | 他摸过我 |
[1:09:06] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:09:12] | Everywhere. | 哪里都摸过 |
[1:09:14] | You’re a kid. | 你还是个孩子 |
[1:09:16] | Hey, Ben. | 你好啊 本 |
[1:09:20] | Nice crowd. Jack has never been so hot. | 人可真多啊 杰克可从来没这么受欢迎过 |
[1:09:23] | Believe me, most of Colombia is grieving. | 相信我 哥伦比亚公司的人正悲痛欲绝呢 |
[1:09:25] | If I only had one-tenth of Jack’s pussy. One-tenth. | 杰克这家伙没少寻花问柳 |
[1:09:29] | Where did he find them? High school? | 他从哪找到的那些女孩 高中吗 |
[1:09:33] | So young. So full of shit. | 又年轻 又淫荡 |
[1:09:38] | Few people knew and truly understood | 很少有人像下面这位先生一样 |
[1:09:41] | Jack as well as this man. | 认识和真正理解杰克 |
[1:09:52] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:09:53] | Oh’ my God. | 上帝啊 |
[1:09:55] | He looks even thicker and hairier than he did yesterday. | 他的胡子看起来比昨天还厚还浓 |
[1:09:58] | So young, so final. | 英年早逝的 |
[1:10:04] | Jack Gregory Levine McDonagh. | 杰克・格里高力・莱温・麦当劳 |
[1:10:10] | Not just an agent. | 他不仅是一个经纪人 |
[1:10:12] | I see so many people out here. | 当我看到今天到场的这么多来宾时 |
[1:10:16] | that I’d rather be eulogizing today than Jack. | 我宁愿今天被悼念的不是杰克而是我 |
[1:10:24] | When a life gets cut short we all feel saddened. | 当一个生命被掠夺我们为之痛心 |
[1:10:28] | But When it had the promise that Jack exhibited. | 但杰克已经完成了他的心愿 |
[1:10:31] | in an industry that’ let’s face it. | 让我们正视它 就是在这样的一个行业里 |
[1:10:35] | is often known for mercilessly devouring | 通常它被看作是充满了残酷的毁灭 |
[1:10:37] | and punishing its own. | 并且在这里人们最终自食恶果 |
[1:10:40] | But Jack transcended his competition. | 但是杰克已经远远的超越了他的竞争对手 |
[1:10:43] | I have never seen so many agents from other agencies. | 我从没见过这么多其它事务所的经纪人 |
[1:10:47] | attend a funeral for one of their most Wicked competitors. | 来参加他们最强劲的对手之一的葬礼 |
[1:10:53] | My first reaction was to assume | 我的第一反应是猜想 |
[1:10:55] | that most of you were here to steal Jack’s clients. | 你们大多数人是不是来抢杰克的客户的 |
[1:10:57] | while they Were still in a Weakened condition… | 趁他们仍处在悲痛中 |
[1:11:00] | rather than pay your respects. | 而不是真心来缅怀杰克的 |
[1:11:03] | You know that stuff you take when you have to pack? | 你带了你常备的那个什么了吗 |
[1:11:07] | – You know.? – Klonopin? | -就是那个…-氯硝西泮 |
[1:11:09] | If I could have one. | 能给我粒吗 |
[1:11:10] | But I see true respect and love here. | 但我看到了你们的真心诚意 |
[1:11:16] | Everybody knows this is a tough town. | 我们都知道这个行业不好混 |
[1:11:19] | Hunter S. Thompson once said to me: | 汉特・S・汤姆森曾经和我说 |
[1:11:22] | “Bruce, my boy, | “布鲁斯 我的孩子 |
[1:11:23] | the movie business is a cruel and shallow money trench. | 电影业是一个残酷卑鄙的造钱战壕 |
[1:11:27] | where thieves and pimps run free | 在这 小偷和拉皮条的无法无天 |
[1:11:29] | and good men die like dogs.” | 好人死了都无人问津” |
[1:11:34] | And then he added, “There’s also a negative side.” | 他又接着说道”当然也有例外” |
[1:11:39] | Tomorrow at 4′ he shaves that fucking beard. | 明天四点之前不是他把那该死的胡子剃掉 |
[1:11:41] | or the whole picture goes down. | 就是整个电影停拍 |
[1:11:43] | when the feared studio head died. | 在这位令人敬畏的经纪公司巨头离世之际 |
[1:11:45] | The turnout at that funeral was massive. | 出席葬礼的人却数不胜数 |
[1:11:50] | And Billy Wilder was asked: | 比利・威尔德曾问 |
[1:11:51] | “Why did so many people show up for such a hated man?” | “为什么这么多人恨他却还参加他的葬礼” |
[1:11:54] | And Mr. Wilder said’ “It’s that old showbiz adage. | 威尔德回答说 借那句久传的娱乐界谚语 |
[1:11:59] | ‘Give the audience what they want and they’ll come. “‘ | ‘要想吸引观众 必先投其所好’ |
[1:12:17] | Hey, Ben. Ben. | 等等 本 本 |
[1:12:20] | -你好 -斯科特 | |
[1:12:22] | -我们最好谈谈 你知道的 那些条款 -没错 | |
[1:12:25] | -现在就谈吗 -不 过会再谈 | |
[1:12:28] | You wanna negotiate? | 你想要和我谈判 |
[1:12:30] | Later. You wanna talk about my ex-wife later? | 过会 你想过会再谈我前妻的事 |
[1:12:35] | – No. What are-? What do you mean? – Later? | -不 这…你指什么 -过会 |
[1:12:37] | You sleep in my ex-fucking-bed with my ex-fucking-Wife | 你和我前妻一同睡在我之前的床上 |
[1:12:41] | in my ex-fucking house, and you wanna negotiate? | 在我之前的房子里 你还想和我谈判 |
[1:12:45] | – No, no, no! – And I don’t care? | -不 不 不 -你以为我不在乎 |
[1:12:46] | What’s wrong with you, you little shitbag? | 我看你是脑子坏了 你这个卑鄙小人 |
[1:12:53] | All you’ll be able to do is write tampon jingles, | 你所能做的不过是给卫生巾写广告曲 |
[1:12:55] | you hear me’ fuckface? | 听见没 你个欠扁的 |
[1:12:56] | Tampon jingles, you fucking hack. | 你只能写卫生巾广告曲 你这个杂种 |
[1:13:04] | – Are you all right? – Sure. | -你还好吧 -我很好 |
[1:13:08] | – For a minute I thought you were- – What? | -刚才有一阵你看起来 -怎么了 |
[1:13:12] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:13:14] | Anyway, so remember that florist movie? | 不说这个了 你记得那个关于花店的电影吗 |
[1:13:18] | There’s a star attached now. | 有个演员掺和了进来 |
[1:13:19] | and frankly’ I would much rather | 说实话比起莱昂纳多 |
[1:13:21] | have you produce it than Leonard. | 我更倾向于让你做这个片子 |
[1:13:23] | No, no. Who do you think I am? I mean- | 不 这不行 你以为我是谁 我的意思是 |
[1:13:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:13:26] | You wanna throw this opportunity my Way? Why? | 你想把这个机会扔给我 为什么 |
[1:13:28] | Well’ my agent thought it would be good business. | 我的经纪人认为这会是个不错的交易 |
[1:13:31] | You’re the guy who could get money and | 因为你能筹到钱 |
[1:13:32] | run interference on this one. | 并且能对这片子产生一定的影响力 |
[1:13:34] | – Frankly’ I agree. – Out of the question. | -说实话 我同意他的观点 -这不可能 |
[1:13:36] | – Why? – Why? Well’ I believe…. | -为什么 -为什么 因为我确信 |
[1:13:40] | There’s a couple of things that | 有些事情 |
[1:13:42] | you and I would need to sort out first. | 你我需要先解决 |
[1:13:44] | -当然 比如说 -比如说你正约会我的前妻 | |
[1:13:48] | You’ve been divorced. | 你们已经离婚了 |
[1:13:49] | -都一年半了 -和时间多久没关系 | |
[1:13:51] | You almost married somebody else 6 months ago. | 6个月前你差点就和别人结婚了 |
[1:13:53] | So what? It’s not right. It doesn’t feel right. | 那又怎样 不对就是不对 感觉上不对 |
[1:13:56] | It’s Wrong. I mean’ Scott, for God’s sakes, you’re married. | 这不对 斯科特 看在上帝份上 你是有妇之夫 |
[1:13:58] | What difference does that make? I’m not happy. | 这有什么区别吗 我的婚姻生活并不愉快 |
[1:14:02] | Not happy. | 不愉快 |
[1:14:04] | Is this a feeling that you’re unfamiliar with? | 你应该对这种感觉不陌生吧 |
[1:14:10] | – I’m gonna have to think about this. – Fine. | -我会考虑你说的 -好吧 |
[1:14:18] | By the way’ who’s the actor in the florist movie? | 顺便问句 那个花店电影的主角是谁 |
[1:14:20] | – Brad Pitt. – He’s in? | -布拉德・皮特 -他演 |
[1:14:22] | -Hundred percent. – Brad Pitt as a florist. He’d be good. | -非常确定 -布拉德・皮特演花匠 他一定很擅长 |
[1:14:25] | Sure WouId. | 那是当然 |
[1:14:28] | I already have a couple of thoughts. | 我已经能想到点了 |
[1:14:30] | -是吗 -嗯 | |
[1:14:33] | Ladies and gentlemen’ | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:14:34] | one last custom before we leave this place. | 下面举行最后一项仪式 |
[1:14:37] | I wanna invite all of you after the family | 我想邀请你们所有人跟随家属之后 |
[1:14:39] | to come forWard | 走上前来 |
[1:14:40] | and to lay a blanket of soil over Jack’s casket. | 在杰克的灵棺之上撒一把泥土 |
[1:14:43] | That every one of us should lay him to rest in peace. | 让我们一同助他在天国安息 |
[1:14:46] | And after that’ we’ll sing,I’ll chant a prayer. | 之后我们一同为他歌唱 我来吟诵祷文 |
[1:14:49] | Wouldn’t stand there if I was you. | 如果我是你 我就不会来 |
[1:14:51] | It couIdn’t be helped. | 你这么说对我一点影响都没有 |
[1:14:54] | Look, I’m certain we’re both | 听好了 我确信我们俩 |
[1:14:55] | making more out of this than is necessary. | 在这事上纠缠这么久很没必要 |
[1:14:58] | I told you. Answer’s no. | 我说过了 我不会同意的 |
[1:15:01] | “No” means the picture is as dead as Jack. | 说”不”意味着这电影就和杰克一样消失殆尽 |
[1:15:03] | That’s not good for you or me. | 对你对我都没好处 |
[1:15:06] | We’ll see. | 我们等着瞧吧 |
[1:15:08] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:15:10] | You’re just a producer. | 你只不过是个制片人 |
[1:15:12] | You’re just the fucking mayonnaise in a bad sandwich. | 你不过是块烂三明治上来调味的蛋黄酱 |
[1:15:16] | They’re gonna crush your nuts. | 他们不会放过你的 |
[1:15:19] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 我可不这么认为 |
[1:15:23] | – We’ll see. – Get the fuck away from me’ Will you? | -那我们就拭目以待 -你他妈的给我滚远点 |
[1:15:27] | I’d hate to have to fucking beat you to death right here. | 我可不想在这把你打的七窍生烟 |
[1:16:18] | He just hit him. | 他撞了他 |
[1:16:21] | Dick. | 狄克 |
[1:16:23] | Come on. Lift up.Dick! Dick! | 快来 把他抬出来 狄克 |
[1:16:30] | Dick’ come on.Dick. | 狄克 振作点 狄克 |
[1:16:32] | Dick. Dick.There you go. | 狄克 快上来 |
[1:16:36] | Come here. | 快来 |
[1:16:42] | 星期五 | |
[1:16:58] | Here’s what happened. | 事情是这个样子的 |
[1:16:58] | He went right from the car to his trailer. | 他下车后就径直去了他的活动工作室 |
[1:17:01] | -他看起来什么样 -没看清 | |
[1:17:03] | He had a hat, sunglasses with a scarf, | 他带着帽子 墨镜 还有围巾 |
[1:17:05] | kept his back to everyone. | 背对着所有人 |
[1:17:06] | That Makeup guy and his assistant | 他的化妆师和助手 |
[1:17:08] | are the other ones in the trailer. | 是早就在工作室里等着的 |
[1:17:10] | – Door’s locked. – Did the Teamster who drove see him? | -门上了锁 -送他来的司机看到他的样子没 |
[1:17:12] | Said he didn’t notice. | 他说没注意 |
[1:17:13] | I ran into him yesterday at Jack’s funeral. | 我昨天在杰克的葬礼上撞见了他 |
[1:17:16] | Well? | 看起来怎么样 |
[1:17:17] | Not good. | 不怎么样 |
[1:17:22] | All right. That’s perfect. | 行了 那个很好 |
[1:17:25] | Sid has asked me to come out to support you guys. | 西德尼让我抽空来助你们一臂之力 |
[1:17:28] | But he’s adamant’ if the status is quo’this baby goes down. | 但他坚决说如果维持现状 这片子就得流产 |
[1:17:31] | Let’s be patient. | 我们得耐心点 |
[1:17:33] | We’re gonna be ready in 10. | 我们10点就会准备好 |
[1:17:35] | Allison, let’s make sure first take is set. | 艾利森 确保第一个场景都布置好了 |
[1:17:38] | -“如果维持现状” -这是种新状况 | |
[1:17:41] | God. | 上帝 |
[1:17:45] | Ready on the set, sir. | 先生 布景已经准备好了 |
[1:17:54] | He’ll be out in a minute. | 他一分钟后就好 |
[1:17:58] | Two. | 两分钟 |
[1:18:00] | We’re almost there. | 我们快好了 |
[1:18:07] | I’m betting beard. | 我打赌他没剃胡子 |
[1:18:09] | What kind of remark is that? | 你这说的什么话 |
[1:18:11] | People’s livelihoods are at stake. | 我们的生计正命悬一线 |
[1:18:13] | Make a note: Producer with a conscience. | 附注 真是个有良心的制片人 |
[1:18:33] | They say, you know, | 你知道吗 他们说 |
[1:18:34] | we’re measured by how we handle adversity. | 我们处理困境的能力决定了我们的声誉 |
[1:18:36] | Okay, you’re gonna have to stop it,all right? | 够了 你给我闭嘴 不行吗 |
[1:18:37] | You’re gonna have to stop it. | 你最好闭嘴 |
[1:18:40] | Have one’ calm the nerves. | 还有一分钟 冷静 |
[1:18:43] | Why not’ what the hell? It’s only been 30 years. | 这还不容易 见鬼去吧 我入这行都快30年了 |
[1:18:55] | Okay, that’s it, here we are! Let’s go! | 好了 到时间了 我们都等着呢 快出来吧 |
[1:18:59] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:19:16] | Come on! | 快出来 |
[1:19:39] | Hey, how about we get this fucker on the road, huh? | 这种模样上场怎么样 |
[1:20:07] | 漫长的一周 | |
[1:20:17] | 戛纳 | |
[1:21:00] | Ben’ you did it! | 本 干的不错 |
[1:21:10] | Ben’ Ben’ I’d like to introduce you to Mary and Mary. | 本 本 我来介绍玛丽姐妹给你认识 |
[1:21:13] | They’re kind of young. | 她们对这行来说年轻了点 |
[1:21:14] | Not really’ 16 and 16 is 32. | 也不见得啊 16加16就是32啦 |
[1:21:17] | Aba knows numbers. Aba knows numbers, babe. | 埃尔巴很会算数嘛 很会算嘛 是吧宝贝 |
[1:21:26] | Hey, how are you? So I hear we made some changes. | 你好吗 那个 我听说我们做了些改动 |
[1:21:29] | Yes, well, just some nips and tucks. | 是的 只不过是些小细节 |
[1:21:30] | 没有删掉精彩的地方吧 | |
[1:21:32] | Yeah, the edge’ we saved the edge. | 没有 精彩的地方原封未动 |
[1:21:35] | Get any sleep on the plane? | 没在飞机上睡会 |
[1:21:41] | – I’m certainly optimistic. – Good’ optimistic is good. | -我很看好这片儿 -很好 这就好 |
[1:21:46] | Yeah, no. I haven’t seen his final cut. | 没有 我还没看过他最终删节完的版本 |
[1:21:49] | You haven’t seen his cut? | 你还没看过吗 |
[1:21:51] | – No. – Well’ I think it’s great. | -没有 -我觉得那很棒 |
[1:21:54] | – It’s finally there. – Yeah. | -这一天终于来了 -是啊 |
[1:21:56] | – It’s been a long hard one’ but- – Yeah. | -一切都来的艰难而又漫长 但…-是啊 |
[1:21:58] | No, but you guys have been great about it. | 但是你们都做的很好 |
[1:22:00] | Well’ thank you. We’re so lucky to have him. | 谢谢 我们很庆幸让他出演这部片子 |
[1:22:04] | Sean Penn. | 肖恩・佩恩 |
[1:22:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:59] | They like him. | 他很受欢迎 |
[1:24:01] | They do. | 那是当然 |
[1:24:02] | There’s a seat on the jet if you want to come back with us. | 飞机上还有个空位 你想和我们一起回去吗 |
[1:24:05] | Wheels up’ 2 a. m. sharp. | 2点整起飞 |
[1:24:07] | – I’ll get you the tail number, the details. – Good. Okay. | -我一会告诉你飞机尾翼号和细节 -好啊 好的 |
[1:24:13] | – Nice job. – Finally got my priorities straight. | -干的好 -终于理清了孰轻孰重 |
[1:25:31] | Father, forgive them, they know not what they do. | 神父 宽恕他们吧 他们不知道自己在干什么 |
[1:25:39] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:47] | Bravo. | 太棒了 |
[1:26:56] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[1:27:40] | Too soon. Too soon. | 时间过的真快啊 |
[1:27:47] | You know, Lou… | 那个 卢 |
[1:27:51] | I gotta say- | 我想说 |
[1:27:54] | And I’ve given this some real thought. | 我真的认真考虑过了 |
[1:27:57] | You’ve given it a thought. Refreshing. | 你考虑过 这真新鲜 |
[1:27:59] | After seeing the movie tonight with a fresh head. | 今晚冷静的看完这场电影后 |
[1:28:01] | – It really kind of grew on me. – Please. | -这种想法几乎在我头脑里扎根了 -拜托 |
[1:28:04] | – And you know What? – No. | -你知道吗 -不知道 |
[1:28:08] | I think the ending had a lot of courage. | 我觉得这结局很鼓舞人心 |
[1:28:13] | Lot of courage. | 很鼓舞人心 |
[1:28:16] | That’s good to know. | 真高兴听到你这么说 |
[1:28:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:28:35] | It’s a beautifuI night in Cannes. | 戛纳今晚的夜色很美 |
[1:28:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:28:54] | – Ben? – Hey’ Kelly. | -本 -你好 凯莉 |
[1:28:57] | You know the big sofa chair? | 你记得那个大沙发椅吗 |
[1:29:01] | It just came back from the upholsterer. | 家具装饰商刚把它送回来 |
[1:29:02] | and when I sat in it’ it made me think of you. | 坐在上面的时候让我想起了你 |
[1:29:05] | So I thought I’d call and see | 所以我想我该打电话问问 |
[1:29:09] | how everything went with the screening. | 影片的上映怎么样 |
[1:29:12] | Oh’ yeah. Yeah. It Was okay. | 很好 还不错 |
[1:29:16] | – So the chair came back? – Yeah, this morning. | -他们把椅子送回来了 -是的 今早 |
[1:29:20] | What sort of fabric? | 用的什么面料 |
[1:29:22] | It’s a beautifui red boucle fabric. Gorgeous. | 漂亮的红色毛呢料的 很雅致 |
[1:29:28] | Bright red. | 亮红色 |
[1:29:30] | You know, I always thought it was great just the way it was. | 你知道的 我一直都很喜欢它原来的样子 |
[1:29:34] | I felt like a change. | 我想要做点改变 |
[1:29:36] | – Passport. – He needs also the tail number. | -护照 -还有飞机尾翼号 |
[1:29:39] | Okay. Yeah’ hi. | 好的 你好 |
[1:29:42] | Just hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[1:29:44] | It’s 2112F. Two-one-one-two F. | 是2112F 2-1-1-2-F |
[1:29:56] | What’s he saying? What’s he saying? | 他说什么 他说什么 |
[1:29:59] | He says the plane already gone. | 他说飞机已经起飞了 |
[1:30:01] | No, it can’t be gone because I’m on it’ so. | 不 这不可能 我还没登机呢 |
[1:30:05] | But- It’s 2112F. | 是2112F |
[1:30:09] | Ben’ Ben’ Ben. | 本 本 本 |
[1:30:13] | – No, no, I can’t. – He says this is your plane. | -不 这不可能 -他说这就是你说的那架飞机 |
[1:30:24] | Lou. Lou’ it’s me. Lou, Lou. Wait. | 卢 是我 卢 等等 |
[1:30:32] | Hey, hey. Lou. | 等等 卢 |
[1:30:53] | Hello’ hello, hello. Ben’ what just happened? | 喂 本 刚才怎么了 |
[1:30:59] | Hello, Kelly? | 喂 凯莉 |
[1:31:01] | Oh’ yeah, there’s a lot of congestion at the airport. | 机场太拥挤了 |
[1:31:03] | – You know’ a lot of traffic. – Okay. | -车太多 -知道了 |
[1:31:05] | Yeah. Yeah, you know, I think that | 是的 那个 我想 |
[1:31:08] | I’m gonna stay here a couple of days. | 我会在这多待几天 |
[1:31:10] | I heard about this French bistro on the water. | 我听说过这里的法式水上酒吧 |
[1:31:12] | I thought’ you know’ why not soak up the culture? | 所以干吗不体会下这的风俗文化再走呢 |
[1:31:16] | Life’s not bad. I’m in France. | 生活还是很美好的 何况我身在法国 |
[1:31:18] | Life is good. | 这的日子不错 |
[1:31:20] | Well, I’m jealous. | 我都嫉妒你了 |
[1:31:23] | – So the chair came back? – Yeah, this morning. | -那个 椅子送回来了 -是的 今早 |
[1:31:29] | Yeah, but red, honey’ I can’t picture that. | 没错 但是红色的 亲爱的 这很难想象 |
[1:31:32] | I like it. It’s really pretty. | 我很喜欢 真的很漂亮 |
[1:31:36] | No, I just- Well’ all right. No, it’s your chair. | 不 我只是…好吧 它是你的椅子 |
[1:31:39] | I know that now, I know that. | 我现在搞明白了 我明白 |
[1:31:40] | You actually said, “It’s your chair and I know that now. “ | 你刚才居然说 “它是你的椅子 我现在明白了” |
[1:31:45] | That’s amazing. Thank you so much for realizing that. | 这太不可思议了 谢谢你终于意识到这点了 |
[1:31:50] | So I’ll let you go. | 那么 就先这样吧 |
[1:31:54] | Okay. I’ll see you when I see you. | 好了 到时候见 |
[1:31:59] | Okay. Okay’ I’ll call you when I get back. | 好吧 我回去后再给你打电话 |
[1:32:02] | Bonjour. | 再见 |
[1:32:18] | Remember the Vanity Fair photo shoot? | 还记得要给《名利场》拍照吧 |
[1:32:25] | Hey, Todd. | 你好 托德 |
[1:32:26] | I saw that thing on the Internet | 我在网上看到 |
[1:32:27] | about your preview not doing so well. | 对你那部电影的评价不太好 |
[1:32:29] | – Hey’ hang in there. – Thanks. That’s all bullshit anyway. | -你可要挺住啊 -谢谢 我不会理会 那都是屁话 |
[1:32:32] | Went like gangbusters. | 不久就传腻了 |
[1:32:34] | Over on the wall and on the table are charts… | 站到墙那边 桌子上有图表 |
[1:32:37] | which indicate where you’ve been designated to stand. | 上面安排好了你们站的位置 |
[1:32:39] | I was promised that I’d stand between… | 他们当时承诺让我站在… |
[1:32:42] | …the O and the W, where Stuart is. | O和W之间 就是现在斯图尔特站的位置 |
[1:32:44] | But once word leaked out about the screening in Cannes. | 但一听到戛纳首映的传言 |
[1:32:47] | I was sent way over by the P. | 我就被发放到了P的位置 |
[1:32:49] | Inches away from being completely out of the business. | 几英寸之外 完全远离了这个行业 |
[1:32:52] | Actually, Ben, the P. Yeah, you can go over near the P. | 本 你该站在P那 P的旁边 |
[1:32:55] | Right. The other way. Yeah. No’ left. | 是的 另一边 对 不 是左边 |
[1:32:58] | My left, your right. It’s actually the other side. | 我的左边 是你的右边 事实上是在另一边 |
[1:33:01] | If you go right on the other side. That’s good. | 你能不能再往右点 站到那一边 很好 |
[1:33:02] | A little farther. Little farther. | 再往右点 再往右点 |
[1:33:05] | Right. If you’d switch with Todd. Little farther. | 对 你和托德调换一下 再靠边点 |
[1:33:07] | Little farther. Little bit more. | 再靠边点 就一点 |
[1:33:12] | You’re near the P. | 你站在P边上 |
[1:33:16] | Great. Yeah, that’s right. | 很好 这就对了 |
[1:33:19] | On the other side. Yeah. | 另一个边 对 |