英文名称:What Happens In Vegas
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Do I attract you? do I repulse you with my queasy smile? | 我引你注目吗 我猥琐的微笑让你想吐吗 |
[00:33] | Am I too dirty? am I too flirty? | 我太淫荡吗 我太风骚吗 |
[00:35] | Do I like what you like? why don’t you like me? | 我投你所好吗 你为何不爱我 |
[00:38] | Why don’t you like me without making me try? | 怎么不听完我唱歌再讨厌我 |
[00:41] | I try to be like grace kelly | 我试着学格蕾丝・凯莉那样优雅 |
[00:45] | But all her looks were too sad | 但她是一代苦情女 |
[00:49] | So I try a little freddie | 所以我又学皇后佛莱迪 |
[00:53] | I’ve gone identity mad! | 我已变成疯疯癫癫的了 |
[00:57] | I could be brown I could be blue | 我可以把皮肤晒成黝黑 我可以扮忧郁王子 |
[00:59] | Gotta be everything more | 我可以更加百变 |
[01:01] | Why don’t you like me? why don’t you like me? | 你为何不爱我 为何不爱我 |
[01:03] | Why don’t you walk out the door? | 给我滚出门去 |
[01:05] | – here you go sweetie. – oh thanks. | -给你 甜心 -谢谢 |
[01:07] | I tried banana nut sprout this morning. | 我今天早上买了香蕉杏仁味的 |
[01:09] | Thought you know a little change of pace | 你知道的 换换口味也不错 |
[01:11] | Thought somebody deserves something special for his birthday. | 今天某人的生日嘛 就要与众不同 |
[01:14] | Yeah. it’s good. | 是的 很好 |
[01:15] | Okay so I made reservations tonight at babbo at 8:30. | 我已经在八宝餐厅订了今晚8点半的位子了 |
[01:18] | I thought maybe we could talk about you know setting a date? | 或者今晚我们可以谈谈 我们约会的事 |
[01:23] | Did you just make a plan to make a plan? | 你刚才是计划着去做计划吗 |
[01:26] | – did I just do that again? – yeah you did. | -难道我老毛病又犯了 -是啊 |
[01:28] | – sorry. – it’s all right. | -那我道歉 -没事 |
[01:30] | All right I’ll see you later okay? | 好的 晚上见 好吗 |
[01:32] | – hey hey hey! love you. – love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[01:35] | – bye. – bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[01:36] | – happy birthday! – you too! | -生日快乐啊 -你也是 |
[01:44] | Hello sir. would you like to buy some cookies? | 先生 你好啊 想买些小甜点吗 |
[01:46] | I would. I really would. I just… | 想啊 当然想啊 只是… |
[01:52] | Unfortunately I don’t have any money. | 很不幸 我没钱了 |
[01:53] | I don’t have any cookies. | 那甜点没有了 |
[01:58] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[02:01] | I need a key. | 我想要钥匙 |
[02:11] | Wow. that… | 这… |
[02:14] | A key? | 要害? |
[02:15] | What? no! I want a key. | 什么 不 我要的是 |
[02:18] | Like an actual key to your apartment so I don’t have to wait outside | 你家的钥匙 那样我不必常常在你家门口干等着 |
[02:20] | When I’m dressed in these little slutty outfits. | 尤其是当我穿得性感火辣的时候 |
[02:23] | I don’t want to live with you. | 我不是要和你同居 |
[02:25] | No offense. | 并无恶意 |
[02:27] | And you know I mean this in the nicest possible way. | 你要知道 我试着把这说得很委婉 |
[02:29] | You’re not exactly serious boyfriend marriage material. | 你不是认真负责的男友 更不是结婚的料 |
[02:33] | And I pride myself on that. | 对此我引以为豪 |
[02:36] | I gotta go. I’ll see you next week. what’re we doing? | 我要走了 下星期见 下次玩什么好呢 |
[02:39] | Mother of the baby saved from the fire and the sexy shirtless fireman? | 性感赤裸消防员勇救被困火场的妈妈? |
[02:44] | I could be brown I could be blue | 我可以把皮肤晒成黝黑 我可以扮忧郁王子 |
[02:46] | I could be violet sky | 我也可以羞答答的 |
[02:48] | I could be hurtful I could be purple | 我可以风流成性 也可以气宇轩昂 |
[02:50] | I could be anything you like | 你可以把我搓圆按扁 |
[02:52] | Gotta be green gotta be mean | 得变的清新自然 或者下流无耻 |
[02:54] | Gotta be everything more | 我可以更加百变 |
[02:56] | Why don’t you like me? why don’t you like me? | 你为何不爱我 为何不爱我 |
[02:58] | Why don’t you walk out the door? | 给我滚出门去 |
[02:59] | I could be brown I could be blue | 我可以把皮肤晒成黝黑 我可以扮忧郁王子 |
[03:01] | Gotta be everything more | 我可以更加百变 |
[03:03] | Why don’t you like me? why don’t you like me? | 你为何不爱我 为何不爱我 |
[03:05] | Why don’t you walk out the door? | 给我滚出门去吧 |
[03:11] | – mcnally. – chong. | -麦娜莉 -钟 |
[03:26] | Not now. | 稍后再说 |
[03:27] | Hey! hey! hey hey! here we go! yeah! that’s looking good! all right! | 好了 这就对了 看上去不错 好了 |
[03:31] | That’s good form right there. let’s keep that up huh? | 一切顺利 继续保持 好吗 |
[03:34] | That’s a beautiful veneer. just throw that on the edge-band and we’re set. | 这板切得好极了 再拿去封边就好了 |
[03:38] | – all right! – hey jack? | -好了 -杰克? |
[03:40] | – do you know what time it is? – what? I can’t hear you over the saw. | -知道现在几点了吗 -什么 电锯声音太大听不到 |
[03:43] | We’re in the zone over here. I don’t want to lose focus. | 我们正忙着呢 我不想分心 |
[03:45] | That’s how people lose fingers huh? | 走一下神 手指头就没了 |
[03:47] | – you’re fired. – all right. we are fired up boys! | -你被炒鱿鱼了 -好的 让我们激情高昂地工作吧! |
[03:50] | You are fired! | 你被炒鱿鱼了 |
[03:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:56] | I’ll play you for it. you win I’m out. | 我们来比赛 你赢了 我卷铺盖走人 |
[04:00] | I win. I get a second chance. | 我赢了 就给我第二次机会 |
[04:02] | It’s not a second chance when you’ve had a hundred of them. | 我给你的”第二次机会”已经多得数不清了 |
[04:13] | Oh! nine-seven! keeping my job! yeah! | 9比7 保住饭碗啦 真爽 |
[04:22] | Okay. all right. | 好吧 |
[04:23] | – I’ll give you one. – do you know what? | -到你了 -你知道吗 |
[04:26] | You’re supposed to be the future boss | 你肯定是做老板的料 |
[04:27] | But you’re too busy being the life of the party. | 但是你整天只知道参加派对 吃喝玩乐 |
[04:30] | At some point you’re gonna have to step up and be a man. | 你要变成熟点 做个顶天立地的男子汉 |
[04:38] | – eight-nine! unemployment! – okay man. you want to play? | -8比9了 要失业了 -好啊 要动真格是不是 |
[04:45] | Nine-nine! food stamps! tastes so good. | 9比9 食品券(美国为贫民所设的代换券) 滋味十足 |
[04:53] | – okay that’s not even a shot. – the boss got game! the boss got game! | -那根本不算投篮 -老板赢了 老板赢了 |
[04:57] | Ten-nine. this is it jack. | 10比9 比赛完毕 杰克 |
[05:04] | – you know what? this is ridiculous. – you know what? that’s your problem. | -跟你说 这简直就是荒谬之极 -跟你说 这是你的问题 |
[05:08] | You can’t handle the pressure. | 你顶不住压力 |
[05:10] | As soon as you think you’re going to lose you quit. | 只要看到事态不对 你就灰心丧气 |
[05:16] | Game over jack. | 游戏完了 杰克 |
[05:17] | Don’t get me wrong. you’re like a son to me. | 别误会 我待你如亲生儿子 |
[05:20] | – dad I am your son. – yeah and it’s time to cut the cord. | -老爸 我本来就是你亲儿子 -是啊 所以废话少说 |
[05:26] | Let’s go clean out your desk. | 去把你桌上的东西都搬走吧 |
[05:32] | Mason has no idea.not an idea at all. | 梅森还蒙在鼓里 一无所知 |
[05:35] | – that you’re pathetic or… – what do you think I went overboard? | -说你可怜还是… -什么 你觉得我弄得太夸张了吗 |
[05:39] | No. no I think it’s the exact right amount of board. | 不 不 我觉得这样恰到好处 |
[05:43] | Which is what I am right now. can we start drinking? | 就像我 清醒得很 可以开始拿酒喝了吗 |
[05:45] | Of course. okay lookit! these are for mason. | 当然 好的 看看这个 梅森的生日礼物 |
[05:47] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[05:49] | Vegas? I thought you hated vegas. | 维加斯? 我以为你讨厌维加斯那地方 |
[05:51] | I do but you know that’s why they call it a gift tip | 没错 但这就是所谓的”优厚奖励” |
[05:53] | – because it truly is selfless. – oh thanks. | -因为这牺牲实在太大了 -拜托 |
[05:59] | Okay everyone listen! I’m going to bring him in | 好的 大家 听我说 我准备把他带进来 |
[06:02] | I’m gonna turn on the lights and that’s when you yell “surprise!” | 跟着开灯 然后你们就冲出来喊”惊喜” |
[06:05] | Oh that’s how a surprise party works! I’m totally gonna write that down. | 说得好像我们不知道似的 看来我还要记下来才行 |
[06:08] | Okay. everyone hide! hide hide hide! | 好了 大家 快躲起来 躲起来 躲起来 |
[06:16] | – hi sweetie! – hey! | -好啊 甜心 -好啊 |
[06:17] | Welcome home. happy birthday. okay come inside… | 欢迎回来 生日快乐 好了 快进来吧 |
[06:21] | – listen joy. we need to talk. – okay. well let’s do it inside. okay? | -听着 乔伊 我们得谈谈 -好的 进来再聊吧 好吗 |
[06:24] | No no no. I can’t or I’ll never do this. | 不 不 不 不行 不然我说不出口 |
[06:26] | Look there’s no easy way to say this. | 听着 这实在是难以启齿 |
[06:28] | Okay then don’t. okay? just think it | 既然这样就不要说了 想想就好了 |
[06:30] | And then later I’ll try to figure out what it was you were thinking. | 晚些时候 我再猜猜你在想什么 |
[06:32] | Okay? let’s just go inside. | 好吗 进来吧 |
[06:33] | No no no no no no! this can’t wait joy. | 不 不 不能晚点说 乔伊 |
[06:37] | You know I have a really important job. | 你知道我的工作很重要 |
[06:39] | – right? – yeah. | -对吗 -是的 |
[06:40] | So when I come home I want this place to be an escape. | 每当我回家 我希望这里是个可以舒缓压力的安乐窝 |
[06:43] | And as of late it’s not. | 但是最近 这种感觉消失了 |
[06:46] | Yes the sex is great okay? I mean that’s fantastic | 没错 我们的性生活很和谐 应该说是 好极了 |
[06:51] | And I can’t tell you how much I | 尤其是你为我 |
[06:52] | Appreciate all the things you’ve been trying | 唱”后庭花”的时候 简直 |
[06:55] | With my butt. | 让我爽呆了 |
[06:58] | But the rest is so exhausting. | 但除此以外的 都让我很辛苦 |
[07:00] | You’re so on all the time with all | 你总是那么的精力充沛地去 |
[07:02] | The scheduling and planning it’s just… | 制定计划和安排行程 |
[07:05] | I don’t want to marry you joy. | 我不想娶你了 乔伊 |
[07:09] | I’m leaving you. | 我要离开你了 |
[07:12] | Well I mean this is my place so technically you would be the one | 鉴于这里是我家 所以 准确地说 要走的人是你 |
[07:15] | That has to leave but… are you crying? | 但是…你在哭吗 |
[07:21] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[07:23] | – oh shitballs. – yeah. | -真该死 -是的 |
[07:28] | Hey. here… | 这… |
[07:31] | Do you have any idea how much money I’ve made him? | 你知道我帮他赚了多少钱吗 |
[07:32] | You’re my lawyer. can I sue him for something? | 你是我的律师 你说我可以告他吗 |
[07:35] | Well the problem with suing your father is that he’s your dad. | 唯一的问题就是你要告的那人是你老爸 |
[07:39] | He’d love it. he’d think we were bonding. | 他会喜欢的 他会认为这才是父子情深 |
[07:41] | Maybe he would be! you don’t know. take him to court. it might be nice. | 也许吧 这很难说 你就告他吧 好极了 |
[07:45] | – what am I gonna do about money? – you’re just realizing that right now? | -律师费怎么办 -你这才想到啊? |
[07:49] | – fascinating. – I could do a lot of things for money. | -厉害 -我有大把方法可以赚钱 |
[07:52] | I’m good at stuff. | 我很多才多艺的 |
[07:53] | I’ll bet you $5 I can finish this beer faster than you. | 我跟你赌5美元 就赌谁最快把这杯啤酒喝完 |
[07:56] | Really? you’re on. | 真的吗 赌就赌呗 |
[08:02] | He doesn’t even deserve me. | 他根本配不上我 |
[08:03] | Here’s my thought on what we should do with this whole mason thing. | 我想到法子帮你整梅森那混蛋了 |
[08:05] | – okay. – once a week | -说吧 -一星期一次 |
[08:07] | We get some of my brother’s loser-ass friends | 我们叫几个我哥的猪朋狗友 |
[08:08] | To go over to mason’s house ring his doorbell | 去梅森家按他的门铃 |
[08:11] | And when he answers they’re just gonna bang | 当他开门的时候 就”砰”的一下 |
[08:14] | Junkpunch him right up in his man business | 对准他的小弟弟 一脚踢过去 |
[08:17] | And then he’s gonna keel over. | 然后他就跪倒在地 |
[08:18] | While he’s writhing on the ground screaming “why?” | 当他痛得一边在地上滚来滚去一边大叫”为什么”的时候 |
[08:21] | They’ll go “you know why!” | 他们就说”你知道的” |
[08:24] | Wow! did you just think of that? | 这是刚想出来的吗 |
[08:27] | No I was thinking about it a lot on the way over. | 不是 刚才一边走一边想的 |
[08:30] | You are a child! | 你这乳臭未干的小屁孩 |
[08:32] | – what is that? what is that? – double or nothing. | -这像话吗 像话吗 -翻倍再来一盘 |
[08:35] | Joy you’re gonna need to take off this ring. | 乔伊 你得把订婚戒指脱下来了 |
[08:37] | No i… I’m just… I’m just gonna… | 不 我…我还是…我还是把它… |
[08:40] | I’m just going to wear it on the other hand. | 我还是把它带到另外一只手上好了 |
[08:43] | You’re on fire. man you are on fire. | 你被炒了 你被炒了 |
[08:44] | This is like… I mean you’re lucky. | 这真是…我是说 你今天真好运 |
[08:46] | – I don’t feel good. – we need to capitalize on this. | -感觉不妙啊 -我会着重记住这句话的 |
[08:49] | You know what’s gonna make you feel better? | 你知道什么会让你好过些吗 |
[08:50] | What? | 什么 |
[08:51] | Where’s the one place where you can step up and be a man? | 有什么地方可以让你成熟点 做个男子汉的? |
[08:54] | Community college? | 社区大学? |
[08:56] | Where can you go where you can forget all your troubles | 什么地方可以让你忘却烦忧 |
[08:59] | And act like a total idiot? | 尽情狂欢的呢 |
[09:01] | I am talking about one place and one place only my friend. | 老兄 我说的是一个地方 世上仅此一地了 |
[09:06] | Do not say vegas. | 别跟我说是维加斯 |
[09:07] | Please say vegas. | 请告诉我那是维加斯 |
[09:08] | – vegas baby. – vegas? | -维加斯 宝贝 -维加斯? |
[09:10] | – las vegas? – what? | -拉斯维加斯? -什么 |
[09:11] | Swish it around in your mouth a little bit. think about it. | 你定定神 再慢慢想想吧 |
[09:13] | – vegas! – vegas. | -维加斯 -维加斯 |
[09:15] | – carefree. – say it like you mean it. | -无忧无虑 -说出你的心底话 |
[09:17] | – spontaneous. – I can’t hear you! | -突发奇想 -我听不到 |
[09:19] | – vegas! – vegas? | -维加斯 -维加斯 |
[09:21] | – vegas! – vegas! | -维加斯 -维加斯 |
[09:23] | – vegas! – vegas! | -维加斯 -维加斯 |
[09:24] | – vegas! – vegas! | -维加斯 -维加斯 |
[09:31] | Hello las vegas! | 你好啊 拉斯维加斯! |
[09:41] | Vegas. | 维加斯 |
[09:43] | Everyone I’m so sorry but our computers are down right now | 各位 实在抱歉 我们的电脑出故障了 |
[09:46] | So just bear with us please. I’m sorry. I know. | 不便之处 敬请原谅 真抱歉 |
[09:53] | Okay your fiance is one lucky guy. | 你的未婚夫交到好运了 |
[09:56] | I love vegas! | 我爱维加斯 |
[10:00] | Time to get a big-boy drink. | 是时候喝点男子汉的饮品了 |
[10:03] | I’ll have a vodka and a scotch. | 我要喝伏特加和苏格兰酒 |
[10:14] | This is where I’m passing out. pants you’re out of here. | 我就在这里呼呼大睡了 先脱裤子 |
[10:34] | Did we ever tell you you scream like a girl? | 谁教你尖叫得像个娘们似的 |
[10:39] | My eyes! it burns! | 眼睛 痛死了 |
[10:44] | My head! my head and my eyes are burning! | 头啊 眼睛和头都痛死了 |
[10:47] | My back! | 我的背! |
[10:51] | My nose! my nose now! | 鼻子 到我的鼻子遭殃了 |
[11:01] | Whoa! whoa! take it easy! | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[11:13] | It’s okay! it’s okay! they’re gay! | 没事 没事 他们是同志 |
[11:17] | – what? – they’re gay! | -什么 -他们是同志 |
[11:22] | This… no no this is not what it looks like. | 不 不 不是你想的那样 |
[11:25] | We just… we all got booked in the same room. | 我们只是碰巧订了同一间套房 |
[11:27] | Let’s just go downstairs. I smell an upgrade! | 我们到楼下去说吧 换间更好的 |
[11:32] | – you guys aren’t gay? – no. | -你们不是同志? -不是 |
[11:41] | – I got this. – no. | -让我来 -不必了 |
[11:43] | Just let me handle it okay? | -让我来处理吧 好吧 |
[11:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:48] | Curtis. you and I have a problem. | 柯蒂斯 我们可有话要说了 |
[11:51] | I think we both know how this game works. | 我猜 我们都知道你在耍什么鬼把戏 |
[11:52] | I complain and you tell me there’s nothing you can do | 我投诉了 你的回复是你无能为力 |
[11:55] | But we both know that’s a big fat lie | 我们都知道那是大谎话 |
[11:57] | So why don’t you just save us both the trouble | 所以免除后顾之忧 |
[12:00] | And type in those special codes | 反正你迟早都要这样做的 |
[12:01] | That you know you’re gonna type in eventually | 你还是在键盘上敲一敲 |
[12:03] | And find me two rooms that are so nice | 然后给我们找两间舒适的房间 |
[12:08] | That it turns my night right back around? | 让我这糟透了的晚上变得好一点 |
[12:10] | She’s awfully hostile for a girl named joy. | 难以想象她那么凶 名字居然叫乔伊 |
[12:15] | I’m going to do exactly what you’re telling me to do because | 我会照着你的吩咐做的 |
[12:19] | I’m a little frightened of you. | 因为我有点怕你 |
[12:21] | These are penthouse suites. | 这是顶层套房 |
[12:22] | You can’t get any higher than that without going on the roof | 除了房顶 这就是最高的房间了 |
[12:24] | And you’re not allowed on the roof because people jump. | 但是房顶是禁止游荡的 因为有人会到那里跳楼 |
[12:34] | Penthouse suites. | 顶层套房 |
[12:35] | – nice! – no! | -爽 -太扯了 |
[12:37] | – yeah. – that’s not bad. | -是的 -还不赖啊 |
[12:39] | Well you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:41] | Now watch and learn. | 看我的吧 |
[12:44] | – hey buddy. – oh hi. how are you? | -好啊 老兄 -你好吗 |
[12:46] | I think you just met my friend back there. | 我猜你刚刚了见识了我的朋友 |
[12:49] | Kind of a scary person. | 有点吓人 |
[12:50] | Oh egyptian cotton. that’s nice. | 埃及棉 好极了 |
[12:52] | I want to apologize for her. for three weeks out of the month | 对她的失态我在此道歉 在接下来的3周 |
[12:55] | We get to enjoy god’s most precious creation | 我们都会享受这上帝的恩赐 |
[12:57] | And on week four the bill arrives. | 第4周 账单来了 |
[12:59] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[13:01] | Look I don’t want to push here | 听着 我不是要让你难做 |
[13:03] | But I know that a man in your position | 我知道以你的职位 |
[13:05] | Is capable of producing certain amenities. | 有权给我们提供一些游乐设施的赠券 |
[13:10] | Planet hollywood. yeah. | 好莱坞星座 太好了 |
[13:13] | Vip! | 贵宾票 |
[13:22] | Hey. so you’re from new york we’re from new york. | 你们是纽约来的 我们也是纽约来的 |
[13:27] | – we’re going to le cirque please! – come on. | -麻烦去马戏团餐厅 -拜托了 |
[13:32] | Look I didn’t bring my buddy all the way out to vegas | 听着 我带我朋友千里迢迢来到维加斯 |
[13:35] | So he could get his ass kicked. right? | 不是让他被揍一顿的 对吧 |
[13:37] | So the least you could do is help me show him a good time. | 至少你也应该做什么让他开心点 |
[13:39] | Your buddy wouldn’t know a good time if it sat on his face. | 就算开兴的事摆在眼前 你的哥儿们也笑不出来了 |
[13:42] | Okay you know what stripper? you are kind of a disgusting skank. | 跳脱衣舞的 给我听着 你就一副猥琐下流的样子 |
[13:46] | Driver we’ll get out here! thank you! | 司机 我们在这里下车 谢谢 |
[13:48] | – okay bye! – thank you. | -好啊 再见 -多谢了 |
[13:49] | – use a condom boys. – bye-bye. bye. just go! | -注意安全 小伙们 -再见 再见 走吧你 |
[13:56] | Oh come on. one drink. | 拜托了 小酌两杯啦 |
[13:58] | I’m a pretty fun guy. you can ask around. | 我很风趣的 不信你打听打听 |
[14:01] | Thanks but we have dinner reservations. | 谢谢 但是我们定了位子 |
[14:03] | And we have to map out our assault on the strip. | 我们还要商量一下到哪里去跳脱衣舞 |
[14:07] | You have a plan to make plans? | 你还计划着去计划啊? |
[14:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:17] | I bet you look really good with your hair down. | 我觉得你放下头发的样子美极了 |
[14:20] | – my hair is down. – one drink! | -我头发是放下来了 -就一杯 |
[14:24] | I dare you! | 我保证 |
[14:33] | Did I invent hip-hop? no. but I was there. | 我发明了嘻哈吗 不是 但是我见证它的诞生 |
[14:37] | – thank you. – you’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[14:39] | – so joy. – yeah? | -乔伊 -什么事 |
[14:41] | What brings you to sin city? | 为什么要来这个罪恶之城? |
[14:43] | You know just being spontaneous | 只是突发奇想罢了 |
[14:46] | Cutting loose like everyone else. how about yourself? | 放松一下 和大家一样 那么你呢 |
[14:48] | Yeah. me? oh I’m here on business. | 我吗 我是来这里做生意的 |
[14:52] | Big business actually. I’m… | 事实上 是大生意 我… |
[14:55] | I’m a pretty important guy | 我是个大人物 |
[14:56] | In my field. | 在我的公司里 |
[14:59] | Really? | 真的? |
[15:01] | No. | 骗你的 |
[15:03] | Actually | 其实 |
[15:06] | I just got fired. so cheers to that. | 我刚被炒了 所以 干一杯吧 |
[15:14] | I just got dumped so salud. | 我刚被甩了 所以 干吧 |
[15:19] | Did I mention that I got fired by my boss-slash-father? | 我有告诉你 炒我鱿鱼的老板是我老爸吗 |
[15:22] | Did I mention that I threw a surprise birthday party for my fiance? | 我有告诉你 我在为我未婚夫办神秘派对的时候 |
[15:26] | and the surprise was that he dumped me in front of all of our closest friends | 当我的挚友们都躲好的时候 他就在他们的面前 |
[15:29] | while they hid in the closet? | 把我甩了吗 |
[15:31] | wow. okay you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[15:33] | excuse me. we’re gonna need a whole bottle. | 麻烦 再来一瓶 |
[15:36] | i saved a baby today. i’m not a hero though. | 今天我奋身救了一个婴儿 虽然不算是什么英雄 |
[15:39] | – you know what i mean? i’m not a… – he’s married. | -知道我说的意思吧 我不是… -他结婚了的 |
[15:42] | this is my lesbian sister. tell her about your softball game. | 这是我的同志妹妹 谈谈你的女子垒球吧 |
[15:45] | tell her about your softball team. | 还有女子垒球队 |
[15:49] | what do you say we bet 10-to-1 with $125 on the hard eight? | 你说这个幸运骰子游戏押125美元10比1怎样? |
[15:52] | – bets are right there. – all right. roll them out. | -买定离手 -好的 投骰子吧 |
[15:55] | no no no no no. i wouldn’t… i wouldn’t bet on me winning. | 不 不 不 不了 我手气不好 |
[15:59] | you roll princess. | 你来吧 我的公主 |
[16:03] | all right. go 44! 44! | 好的 去啊 44! 44! |
[16:10] | this is my party trick. here it goes. | 看啊 看我的拿手好戏 |
[16:12] | what are you gonna do? are you going to cut… | 你要干什么 你要用刀子把那个… |
[16:17] | you know you were right about me. | 你知道吗 你说得很对 |
[16:18] | you just cut it off! | 你把它劈开了 |
[16:19] | it’s like you’re trying to come in first but it’s somebody else’s race. | 就好像你一直很努力 但总是让别人大放异彩 自己默默无闻 |
[16:25] | – it’s like egypt! – it’s amazing! | -就像金字塔 -爽呆了 |
[16:28] | you never felt good enough so you took yourself out of the game. | 你总是觉得技不如人 所以自动退出 |
[16:32] | to everyone who’s ever been dumped | 为被甩而干了 |
[16:36] | and to everyone who has ever been fired | 为被炒而干了 |
[16:40] | when i say “screw!” you say “you!” | 当我喊”去” 你们喊”你的” |
[16:43] | – screw! – you! | -去 -你的 |
[16:45] | – screw! – you! | -去 -你的 |
[16:47] | yes! | 爽 |
[16:56] | i think i just got to the point where i wasn’t even trying. | 你说我总是没有尽力 现在我明白了 |
[16:59] | why should you try? | 为什么要尽力 |
[17:01] | i work 80 hours a week and i don’t even know why. | 我一个星期工作80个小时也不知道为什么 |
[17:05] | i’ve been so naughty! | 我真的坏透了 |
[17:07] | out of my way! out of my way! | 让开 让开 |
[17:10] | i’m not usually this honest. | 我没试过这样坦白 |
[17:12] | i’m usually not this fun. | 我没试过这样风趣 |
[17:25] | the best part is… | 最妙的是… |
[17:26] | – we can really talk. – really connect. | -我们挺投机的 -很有缘 |
[17:28] | yeah ’cause you’re like the last person on the planet i’d ever sleep with! | 是啊 你是世界上最后一个我想上的男人了 |
[17:32] | ever! ever! ever! | 最后一个 |
[17:37] | this is gonna be fun! | 这肯定很有趣 |
[18:05] | oh god. please be fake. please be fake. | 天啊 这不是真的 请告诉我这不是真的 |
[18:11] | oh god. | 天啊 |
[18:26] | 嘿 老婆 我们在餐厅等你呢 | |
[18:35] | no no please please please! oh please please no! | 不要啊 拜托了 不要啊 不要啊 拜托了 不要啊 |
[18:38] | you can’t get divorced here okay? you gotta do it where you live. | 在这不能办离婚 知道吗 得回到你住的城市去办 |
[18:41] | besides you don’t want a divorce all right? you want an annulment. | 除非你不想离? 你想判决无效 |
[18:44] | see what happens in vegas you pay for when you get back home. | 瞧 这就是维加斯 回去之后你就要付出代价了 |
[18:47] | that’s what the thing is. | 就是这么回事 |
[18:48] | was there any part of the night | 那晚 |
[18:50] | I don’t know maybe say the part | 不知道 也许在我正打算 |
[18:51] | Where I was about to marry the rebound guy | 和那个趁虚而入的小子结婚那会 |
[18:53] | That you thought “hey oh my god! | 你想到”我的天” |
[18:54] | “this is a really good time for an intervention”? | “现在是不是该管管呢”? |
[18:57] | – seriously? – yeah. | -说真的? -是啊 |
[18:58] | I like threw up in my own purse so… | 我那时吐在自己的手袋里了 所以… |
[19:07] | – hi! – good morning. | -好啊 -早上好 |
[19:09] | – morning. – good morning. | -早 -早上好 |
[19:11] | Morning morning morning. | 早 早 早 |
[19:13] | I could use some coffee. | 我真得来点咖啡 |
[19:19] | Well what’s mine is yours. | 我的就是你的 |
[19:23] | Here well you want to uh… | 你不介意的话… |
[19:26] | Mi coffee es su coffee. | 鄙人的咖啡即汝的咖啡 |
[19:34] | – this is good orange juice. – yeah. it’s very good. | -橙汁不错 -对 很好喝 |
[19:37] | It’s ridiculously good. the orange juice is good. | 好喝得离谱 这橙汁不错 |
[19:39] | – I don’t usually like pulp. you a fan? – not really. | -一般我不喜欢带果肉的 你呢 -一样 |
[19:43] | – jack? – yes. | -杰克 -干吗 |
[19:45] | – can I talk to you for a second? – yep. | -能和你谈谈吗 -好 |
[19:49] | Yes. yep. talk. sure. | 好 谈谈 当然 |
[19:52] | They’re so cute together! | 多般配的一对啊 |
[19:53] | If I could make someone dead with my mind it would be you. | 我要是能用意念杀人 你就死定了 |
[20:14] | So! | 那个 |
[20:18] | – great night huh? – yeah! | -美妙的夜晚啊 -是啊 |
[20:21] | I mean you are a lot of fun joy. | 我说 你真有趣 乔伊 |
[20:26] | – I am? – yeah! | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[20:27] | A lot of fun. that… I mean last night was | 太有意思了…我是说昨晚真是 |
[20:31] | So | 真是 |
[20:33] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[20:35] | Actually you know there was like… | 事实上 也许有… |
[20:37] | Maybe there was one tiny little thing… | 那么一点点瑕疵… |
[20:39] | I think I know what you mean. | 我想我知道你说的那个 |
[20:43] | Okay this… | 好吧 这个… |
[20:45] | There’s no easy way to say this so I’m just going to… | 说这个挺难的 所以我就打算… |
[20:47] | Whoa whoa. wait. are… | 等等 你.. |
[20:50] | Are you | 你是不是 |
[20:52] | – dumping me? – you didn’t… | -要甩了我 -你没有… |
[20:54] | No! I was coming down here to dump you! | 不! 我下楼来找你就是要甩了你! |
[20:56] | – oh! jeez… okay so we’re good! – yeah! | -天…我们就没事了 -是啊! |
[20:58] | – okay disaster averted! – you said it! | -躲过一劫 -还用说 |
[21:00] | – yeah no. bullet dodged! – you betcha! | -劫后余生 -谁说不是呢 |
[21:03] | I mean pooch unscrewed! free at last! | 大难不死 必有后福啊! |
[21:05] | – thank god almighty I’m free at last. – okay. I got it okay? | -感谢天 感谢地 解放了 -知道了 好吧 |
[21:08] | – got it. – okay. I’m sorry. i… | -够了 -对不起 我.. |
[21:10] | You just seem like the type of girl | 只是你看起像那种 |
[21:12] | Who’s looking for a serious relationship | 认真的找个另一半的女孩 |
[21:13] | And I’m not that… I mean you… like… | 但是我不是…我是说…你有点… |
[21:15] | No offense but you seem like a lot of work. | 别介意 你看起来挺麻烦的 |
[21:18] | Like it would take like a team of guys and I’m not… | 男人们会排着队向你献殷勤 但我不是… |
[21:22] | Marriages are an outdated concept… | 结婚已经过时了… |
[21:26] | Are you dumping me again? | 你又想甩我一次? |
[21:28] | I’m in a really weird place right now… | 我现在身处很奇怪的地方… |
[21:29] | where’s that jack? the starting line? | 你指什么杰克? 开始的方式吗? |
[21:31] | Because I have news for you buddy. the gun went off a long time ago. | 哥们 我可得提醒你 你那子弹早就射了 |
[21:36] | Okay! look at that! good luck with the job huh? | 好啊 说到这个 祝你工作顺利 |
[21:38] | “employee handles criticism poorly!” | “员工抗压能力差” |
[21:42] | Well then maybe you should teach a seminar jack | 好吧 那也许你该开班授课了 杰克 |
[21:44] | Considering you can’t even keep a job with your own father! | 你被亲爹炒了鱿鱼! |
[21:46] | You know the one person who’s biologically programed to love you | 生物学上”规定”爱你的那个人 |
[21:50] | And even he can’t stand you! | 都无法忍受你! |
[21:52] | Look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[21:53] | You had to come all the way to vegas and marry a complete stranger | 你大老远跑到维加斯然后嫁给个陌生人 |
[21:56] | Just to prove that you’re not a robot. | 只是为了证明你不是个机器人 |
[21:57] | Congratulations joy! that was a feeling! | 恭喜你乔伊! 你有人类的感觉了! |
[22:00] | Oh I have a feeling all right! it’s called nausea! | 我确实有感觉了 我想吐! |
[22:02] | Yeah? “oh I have a feeling all right! | 是吗 我有感觉了 |
[22:04] | “it’s called nausea!” | “好想吐” |
[22:05] | – how old are you five? – six actually. I’m six. | -你才五岁吗 -其实是六岁 六岁 |
[22:08] | You know this is why we’d never work. | 看吧 这就是为什么咱俩没戏 |
[22:09] | ’cause I could never ever be with someone that’s so completely broken! | 因为我永远不会要一个那么不入流的女人 |
[22:14] | – broken? – broken! | -不入流? -不入流! |
[22:15] | Broken. you know what? you don’t even know me mister! | 不入流 你知道吗 你根本不了解我 先生! |
[22:17] | No I don’t know you and I got a feeling that neither do you. | 对 我不了解你 而且我还知道你也一样 |
[22:20] | You know what? I’ll call you about the annulment. | 解除婚姻关系那事我打给你 |
[22:22] | How about this? why don’t you just e-mail me? | 不如这样 发E-mail! |
[22:28] | – we’ll always have vegas! – hey! that’s my quarter! | -维加斯与你我同在 -那是我的硬币 |
[22:52] | What the… | 真他妈… |
[22:53] | We are the champions my friends | 我们是冠军 朋友们 |
[22:58] | And we’ll keep on fighting till the end | 不到最后永不放弃 |
[23:02] | I’m really really rich! I’m really really rich! | 我真的真的有钱了 我真的真的有钱了 |
[23:06] | We are the champions | 我们是冠军 |
[23:07] | That was my quarter! | 那是我的二十五美分 |
[23:10] | We are the champions | 我们是冠军 |
[23:13] | – we did it! – richest man in the world! | -我们成功了 -世界上最富有的人 |
[23:15] | No time for losers ’cause we are the champions | 不理会失败者 因我们是冠军 |
[23:18] | A big giant check! I’m so happy! I’ve never been… | 大大的支票一张 我高兴死了 从没那么… |
[23:22] | I’m really happy! | 我太开心了 |
[23:24] | Oh my god! that was my quarter! | 老天 是我的硬币来的 |
[23:28] | Congratulations! you just quadrupled your investment! | 恭喜你啊 你的投资翻了三番 |
[23:31] | What you think this is all yours? god! | 什么 你以为这钱都归你了? 上帝啊 |
[23:32] | Yes it’s mine. I put the quarter in the machine and I pulled the lever. | 对 是我的 放硬币进去和拉手杆的人都是我 |
[23:37] | My quarter on the machine that I was | 是我把硬币留机子上的 |
[23:39] | Using the one I loosened up for you! | 也是我一直在那机子上玩 你才有机会 |
[23:41] | That’s right! now if you’ll excuse me | 很对! 请你原谅 |
[23:43] | I have a giant colorful check to deposit! | 我还有个彩色大支票要存起来 |
[23:47] | Whatever happened to “what’s mine is yours baby”? | 不是说”我的就是你的 宝贝” |
[23:51] | We’re married now remember? | 咱俩结婚了 记得吧 |
[23:59] | More importantly your honor my | 更重要的是 法官大人 |
[24:01] | Client only knew miss mcnally for four hours | 我的当事人和麦娜莉小姐刚认识四个小时 |
[24:04] | Before they “got married “ | 他们就”结婚”了 |
[24:05] | Three and a half of which were spent in a state of | 其中三个半小时都是 |
[24:08] | Total inebriation. | 完全的酒醉状态 |
[24:12] | You. other one. | 你 另一位 |
[24:14] | You have any evidence that you both knowingly entered into this marriage | 能提供证据证明你们都是在清醒状态下结婚 |
[24:18] | That it’s not just a sham? | 并非无意义吗 |
[24:19] | Let me see. | 我想想 |
[24:22] | Would a note do? | 便条可以吗 |
[24:25] | It’s a start. | 算一个 |
[24:31] | And then there’s a photo. | 然后还有照片 |
[24:36] | Nice. | 不错 |
[24:39] | I didn’t know anything about that. | 我不知道那个 |
[24:40] | There’s also | 除此以外还有 |
[24:44] | – a video. – and I am going to provide for her | -一段录像 -我要养她 |
[24:47] | I’m gonna love her | 我会爱她 |
[24:50] | And I’m going to provide for her | 我要养她 |
[24:52] | – ’cause we’re married! – married! | -因为我们结婚啦 -结婚了! |
[24:56] | We’re all gonna get laid! | 我们都有床上了! |
[24:59] | Was that you cueball? his lawyer? | 那个是你吗 胖子? 他的律师? |
[25:02] | I didn’t… I don’t have my glasses on. | 我…我没带眼镜 |
[25:10] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你们 |
[25:12] | I don’t like any of you. | 一个都不喜欢 |
[25:14] | Your generation with your vegas and your internet | 你们这一代人 你们的维加斯 因特网 |
[25:18] | And your “i want it right now.” | 还有你们的”及时行乐” |
[25:20] | You know gay people aren’t destroying the sanctity of marriage | 要知道同性恋都没有玷污婚姻的圣洁 |
[25:23] | You people are. | 你们这些人才是 |
[25:24] | Marriage is about love and commitment. | 婚姻意味着爱与承诺 |
[25:27] | Listen I’ve been married for 25 years | 听着 我结婚有25年了 |
[25:30] | To the same wonderful infuriating woman | 都是和同一个美妙的气死人的女人 |
[25:33] | And granted there are days when I want to light her on fire | 就算是我曾几次想用火烧死她 |
[25:35] | But I don’t because I love her | 但我克制住了 因为我爱她 |
[25:38] | And that would be illegal. | 当然那也不合法 |
[25:40] | And you know something? I might be old-fashioned | 知道吗 也许我守旧了点 |
[25:41] | But when I said those vows out loud I meant them. | 但是我说誓言的时候 我是认真的 |
[25:46] | This guy is such a douche. | 这人真是个话唠 |
[25:48] | Before or should I say if | 在这之前 或者说如果 |
[25:51] | I ever allow either of you out of this marriage | 要我同意你们俩离婚 |
[25:53] | I’m going to make sure that you try everything | 我必须确定你们做了所有的努力 |
[25:55] | And I do mean everything first to make it work. | 我说的”所有”是认真的 先要努力尝试 |
[25:58] | – objection your honor. you can’t do that. – objection! | -我抗议 法官大人 你不能这样 -抗议 |
[26:00] | Watch me. now do either one of you have a place to live? | 听我说 你们哪个没有住所 |
[26:03] | I don’t at the moment your honor but I will. | 我暂时没有 法官大人 但是会有的 |
[26:06] | You see i… | 听着 我… |
[26:08] | My ex-fiance and I broke up and… | 我和前未婚夫分手了… |
[26:10] | You know mrs. fuller you’re not helping make your case here okay? | 富勒太太 说这些对你的案子没有帮助 |
[26:14] | What about you pretty boy? you got a crash pad? | 那么帅哥呢 有地方住吗 |
[26:18] | – yes. – okay great! we have a hearth! | -有 -很好! 新房有了 |
[26:21] | I am freezing the $3 million for the next six months | 接下来的6个月我会冻结这三百万 |
[26:25] | And sentencing you two to six months hard marriage. | 而且判处你们执行6个月的婚姻 |
[26:28] | And so I can keep an eye on you | 这样我能观察你们的表现 |
[26:30] | I’m ordering you both into weekly marital counseling. | 我命令你们俩进行每周一次的婚姻咨询 |
[26:33] | I want you two to listen to me. | 我希望你们听好了 |
[26:35] | You better play by my rules on this or | 你们最好照我说的做 |
[26:38] | I’m gonna tie this money up in litigation | 否则我就把这钱的冻结在起诉程序里 |
[26:41] | That is so long so protracted so expensive | 长期地拖着 昂贵地拖着 |
[26:43] | That neither one of you will ever see a dime of it. | 你们哪个都别想见到一毛钱 |
[26:48] | All right. anything… oh yeah! one more thing. | 好的 还有…对了 还有一件事 |
[26:51] | I now pronounce you man and wife! | 我现在宣布你们正式结为夫妻 |
[26:59] | Can he do that? | 他能那么做吗 |
[27:00] | Yeah he’s the judge. he can do whatever he wants. | 他是法官 他乐意怎么做都行 |
[27:02] | And he clearly wants to make an example out of you both. | 他明显是拿你们俩开刀当典型 |
[27:04] | If you just do what the guy says | 如果你按那法官说的做 |
[27:06] | He’s gonna be forced to grant you a divorce. | 他就不得不同意你们离婚 |
[27:08] | – in which case… – you would probably… | -也就是说 -你们很可能… |
[27:10] | …split… …the money… | 平分…那笔钱… |
[27:11] | …equally as marital property. | …作为夫妻共有财产 |
[27:12] | You didn’t do anything in there! | 你在里面什么忙都没帮上 |
[27:14] | – what? – you didn’t do anything! | -什么 -你什么都没做 |
[27:15] | I called her a vixen! I called her a vixen! | 我叫她泼妇了 我叫她泼妇了 |
[27:20] | – so? – so. | -那么 -那么 |
[27:21] | I can do anything for six months. | 这6个月我做什么都行 |
[27:22] | I can not wear pants for six months. so if you aren’t up to it… | 我可以6个月不穿内裤 但是如果你不喜欢… |
[27:26] | Oh I am so up to it. | 我喜欢极了 |
[27:28] | And if you’re trying to insinuate that I’m the one that can’t do this | 如果你是在暗示 我这样就怕了 |
[27:30] | Then you are sorely mistaken short bus. | 那你就大错特错了 性变态 |
[27:33] | Whoa! okay! so it’s settled then. | 行了! 那我们就达成共识了 |
[27:35] | All right. think of it as a business arrangement. | 好的 就当这是一次商业合作 |
[27:37] | Be married for six months get $1.5 million. | 结婚6个月 150万美金到手 |
[27:41] | – how hard can it be? – I know how hard it isn’t. | -这能有多难 -我知道有多简单 |
[27:46] | Excuse me. out of my way. thank you. | 请原谅 别挡道 谢谢 |
[27:51] | – oh jesus. here. – great. | -老天 是这儿 -好极了 |
[27:58] | Smile for the camera. | 拍摄中 微笑 |
[27:59] | Hi hubby it’s me. open up. | 老公 是我 开门 |
[28:04] | It’s all the way at the top. | 上来 最顶层 |
[28:05] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[28:08] | Okay don’t overdo it though. | 别演过了 |
[28:12] | Hey! look what I brought my new hubby! | 看 我给新婚老公带什么来了 |
[28:16] | ’cause I want to please him and men they like the beer. | 我想逗他开心 而男人喜欢啤酒 |
[28:19] | Hey look who’s being a good wifey | 看啊 多好的老婆 |
[28:21] | Really trying to make her marriage work. | 真的用心维持她的婚姻 |
[28:24] | Oh muffin pants what a wonderful gift. | “凸显身材”的内裤 好棒的礼物 |
[28:26] | I’m going to buy you a big box of tampax just so I can thank you | 为了感谢你 我要给你买一整箱的丹碧斯卫生棉 |
[28:30] | ’cause that’s what good husbands do. | 因为那是好老公应该做的 |
[28:37] | Sorry I can’t control myself when I’m around you | 对不起 看到你我就无法控制自己 |
[28:39] | I just love you so much! | 我真是爱死你了 |
[28:41] | Not as much as I love you! | 我更爱死你了 |
[28:46] | Shall we mrs. fuller? | 进屋吧 富勒太太 |
[28:48] | Oh. here. let me get this. | 来 我帮你 |
[28:50] | – let me get that. oh. – wait a sec. | -我帮你拿这个 -等一下 |
[28:53] | Slippery. slippery. | 好滑 好滑 |
[29:00] | What? | 干吗 |
[29:05] | Sorry baby just you’re a little on the heavy side. | 抱歉宝贝 你有那么一点点超重 |
[29:07] | Welcome home sweetheart. | 欢迎回家 甜心 |
[29:11] | You literally have a bar in the middle of your living room. | 你就那么在客厅中央摆了个吧台 |
[29:14] | It’s not so bad. | 没那么糟啊 |
[29:15] | I mean I would never live here ever but… | 我肯定不会住这 死也不会 但是… |
[29:18] | What? I ran the new york city marathon okay? | 什么 我参加过纽约市的马拉松 好吧 |
[29:21] | I can do this. I can totally do this. | 我能忍受这个 绝对没问题 |
[29:27] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[29:29] | I can’t do this! | 我受不了! |
[29:30] | Don’t throw any of that hair away okay? | 一根都不许丢 知道吗 |
[29:32] | I’m saving it up to make you something special | 我要收集起来做个特别的东西送你 |
[29:35] | Like a hat or a sweater. | 比如帽子或毛衣 |
[29:37] | I still haven’t decided yet. | 目前还没想好 |
[29:40] | Do you train monkeys in here? | 你在这里面养猴子吗 |
[29:42] | Seriously! | 说真的 |
[29:42] | It’s one thing if you like a guy you | 喜欢一个男人是另一码事 |
[29:44] | Put up with disgusting stuff like this | 能忍受这些令人作呕的东西 |
[29:46] | But you I don’t care for so clean it up. | 但我又不喜欢你 所以清理干净 |
[29:49] | I’m not here under court order so I’m going to take off. | 法院没判我待这儿 所以我先走了 |
[29:53] | – later buddy. – bye. | -回见 哥们 -回见 |
[29:56] | $1.5 million. | 150万美金 |
[29:58] | Here. these are antibacterial. get to work. | 来 这是抗菌剂 动手吧 |
[30:10] | That looks like it’s gonna be comfortable for you. | 看起来那个睡着挺舒服啊 |
[30:12] | Where’s the bedroom? | 卧室在哪儿 |
[30:15] | – uh… it’s in there. – sweet dreams. | -在那里边 -好梦 |
[30:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:22] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[30:28] | Ooh. that was close. | 好险 |
[30:33] | – that stinks. – just a little bit of me. | -好臭 -一点点我的味道 |
[30:35] | – oh god! – and some other people. whatever. | -老天 -还有点别人的味 管他呢 |
[30:59] | – do you need some help? – yeah I do as a matter of fact. | -需要帮忙吗 -要 事实上 |
[31:02] | You should probably call somebody. | 最好打电话找人 |
[31:04] | What? | 干吗 |
[31:05] | – to help you. – okay can I sleep on the couch? | -来帮你 -够了 我能睡沙发吗 |
[31:08] | No. | 不成 |
[31:26] | Smoothies! | 鲜榨果汁 |
[31:34] | If I could just get in there for a sec. | 让我进去 只要一下下就好 |
[31:36] | I’m almost done. I’ll be right out. | 我马上好了 一会儿出去 |
[31:37] | No no. “be right out” is not really gonna work. | 不 等不了”一会儿”了 |
[31:39] | Like be right out right now. | 不如立马出来 |
[31:42] | I’m almost done! | 快了 |
[31:54] | Okay… | 好… |
[31:58] | Oh yeah this is happening. | 对 你没看错 |
[32:01] | You only have yourself to blame. | 只能怪你自己 |
[32:04] | By the way it’s your day on dishes. | 顺便说一下 今天你刷盘子 |
[32:18] | Freak. | 变态 |
[32:19] | Where do you get your underwear? the hospital? | 你在哪儿买的内衣? 医院吗 |
[32:20] | – what? – seriously what’s up with the p.e. bra? | -什么 -说真的 运动文胸怎么样 |
[32:23] | Well it’s comfy and supportive like a man should be. | 舒适又能给予支持 就像一个男人该做的 |
[32:27] | You women. | 你们这些女人 |
[32:27] | In the beginning it’s all like laces and rainbows and trapdoors. | 一开始 都是蕾丝啊 彩虹纹和前扣什么的 |
[32:31] | As soon as you get married it’s | 一旦结了婚 |
[32:33] | Nothing but these flesh tones and pms pants. | 就只剩下肉色内衣的和卫生内裤 |
[32:35] | You might as well wear a placard around your neck | 你该在脖子上再贴个标签 |
[32:36] | – that says “we’re not having sex ever.” – ever! | -写上”拒绝做爱 永远不” -永远不! |
[32:39] | – ever. – ever! | -永远 -永远 |
[32:40] | What happened to the purple bra from vegas? that was nice. | 维加斯那个紫色的文胸哪儿去了 那个不错 |
[32:43] | I’m going to save that for my non-retarded husband. | 我打算留给我下个智力正常的老公看 |
[32:48] | Well the grownups have to go to work today. | 好了 大人该上班了 |
[32:51] | – what are you going to do all day? – I don’t know yet. | -你今天打算做什么 -还没想好 |
[32:55] | I’d rather do nothing and be happy | 我宁愿什么也不做并快乐着 |
[32:56] | than do something I know I don’t love. | 也不想”做”我不爱的 |
[32:58] | Words to live by yanni. | 你就耍嘴皮子吧 小孩儿 |
[33:00] | Beat it worker drone. tell the man I say hi. | 加油干 工作狂 给我带个好 |
[33:02] | – whatever loser. – hey don’t get hit by a bus. | -随便 笨蛋 -小心出门被车撞 |
[33:05] | Or do. whatever. | 撞吧 爱咋咋的 |
[33:08] | I believe in miracles | 我相信奇迹 |
[33:10] | Where you from you sexy thing | 你来自何方 性感尤物 |
[33:16] | I believe in miracles | 我相信奇迹 |
[33:19] | Since you came along you sexy thing | 自从性感的你出现 |
[33:36] | – mcnally. – what are you wearing baby? | -麦娜莉 -你穿的什么 宝贝 |
[33:37] | – who is this? – your boss. | -你是谁 -你老板 |
[33:41] | Get the chonger and get up here right away. | 马上和那个拉丁妞一起上来 |
[33:42] | Coming right up! okay. banger needs to see us upstairs. | 马上到 老头要我们上楼见他 |
[33:45] | After 15 years of loyal service we’re dumping bob whatshisname | 经过15年忠心的工作 我们终于摆脱了鲍勃 |
[33:49] | Which means that this office is gonna be up for grabs. | 也就是说这间办公室归我们了 |
[33:52] | So I’m going to promote one of you skirts out of the pit. | 所以我打算提拔你们中的一个 |
[33:55] | And that’s not sexual harassment. believe me I’ve checked. | 那可不是性骚扰 相信我查过了 |
[33:58] | You’re my top guns girls. do me proud. | 你们是我的《壮志凌云》 是我的骄傲 |
[34:00] | Thank you sir. | 谢谢您 老板 |
[34:03] | So! I guess I’ll be maverick and you can be goose. | 那么 我想我是麦德林你是搭档古斯 |
[34:05] | Be whoever you want to be you’ll still gonna be my subordinate. | 管你要当谁 你还会是我的手下 |
[34:09] | – excuse me? – it’s from the latin meaning “my bitch.” | -你说什么 -拉丁语来的 就是”我的婊子” |
[34:11] | – what is wrong with you? – I eat girls like you. | -你犯什么病 -我专吃你这样的女人 |
[34:13] | – oh you eat girls! – not like that. | -你”吃”女人 -不是那个意思 |
[34:16] | – makes total sense. – it shouldn’t. | -这样说得通了 -不是 |
[34:17] | – no judgments. – but I’m not… | -我不歧视那个的 -但是我不是… |
[34:18] | Just saying. | 说说罢了 |
[34:27] | Ready to do this? | 准备好了没 |
[34:28] | Pretend like you don’t make me vomit in my nose every time I look at you? | 装作没有一看到你就想吐 |
[34:33] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[34:35] | So jack tell me about yourself. what are your hobbies? | 那么杰克 说说你自己 你有什么爱好 |
[34:40] | Hobbies. | 爱好 |
[34:42] | You mean besides my marriage? | 你指的是除了我的婚姻 |
[34:46] | My hobbies. | 我的爱好 |
[34:47] | Mostly I just like loving her. | 我的主要爱好就是爱她 |
[34:49] | It’s just so easy. | 自然的那种流露 |
[34:54] | What else? | 除了这个 |
[34:56] | Listening. I love listening to what she has to say. it’s just… | 倾听 我喜欢倾听她的心声 只是… |
[35:01] | In fact actually I carry this notebook around with me | 实际上 我随身带着这个笔记本 |
[35:05] | Just so I can write it down because usually it’s so important. | 为了能做记录 因为太重要了 |
[35:09] | What else? I think just being there for her in general. | 还有呢 总之 就是支持她 |
[35:15] | Loving her until it hurts. | 使劲爱她 到她疼了为止 |
[35:18] | It hurts. | 疼了 |
[35:20] | That’s… I don’t know that’s probably most of my interests. | 那…我不知道 那很可能差不多就是我的爱好了 |
[35:26] | Joy? | 乔伊? |
[35:28] | I’d have to agree. | 说得没错 |
[35:30] | And I’d have to add you know | 我得加一条 |
[35:33] | Staring at him. | 凝视他 |
[35:35] | Yeah. I mean I just love watching him be. | 是的 我是说 我很喜欢凝视着他 |
[35:39] | I love everything about him. | 我喜欢他的一切 |
[35:41] | Most people would be repulsed | 大多数人会不喜欢那些 |
[35:43] | You know to find his socks and his dirty underwear | 比如发现他的袜子和脏内裤什么的 |
[35:46] | Sort of down shoved in the bottom of the bed | 堆在床脚 |
[35:49] | Touching them in the middle of the night. | 半夜睡着碰到了 |
[35:51] | They might want to try to like scrub and scrub and scrub | 你就想使劲 使劲搓了再搓 |
[35:53] | And try to get the stains and the scent off of them but… | 就想把那些污渍和味道洗掉 但是… |
[35:58] | Not me. I just… I love it! | 我不会 我就是…喜欢! |
[36:02] | I just… I kind of want to just roll around in it! | 我就是…想在那些东西里面打滚 |
[36:09] | Her candles smell awesome! | 她的蜡烛特别好闻 |
[36:14] | You know I do have a few degrees | 知道吗 我拿了不少学位 |
[36:16] | And I went to a bunch of really expensive schools. | 而且我读了一堆超级贵的学校 |
[36:20] | Anyway I’m not buying any of the bullshit you two are selling today. | 总之呢 我对你们俩说的那堆屁话一点不买账 |
[36:24] | Now if you want me to report back to the court | 如果你们想我和法庭报告说 |
[36:26] | That you’re both working on your marriage | 你们都为你们的婚姻而努力 |
[36:28] | You’re gonna actually have to do that. | 实际上你们必须要这么做 |
[36:34] | And love such a silly game we play oh! | 爱情 我们玩的多么愚蠢的游戏 |
[36:41] | Like a summer’s day in may what is love what is love? | 像个五月的夏天 什么是爱 |
[36:46] | I just want it to be love oh! oh! oh! | 我只是希望它变成爱情 |
[36:52] | I I I I I i can feel it in your kiss | 我能从你的亲吻中感觉到 |
[36:59] | It just gives me tender bliss what is love what is love? | 它仅仅给我亲切的快乐 什么是爱 什么是爱 |
[37:03] | I just want it to be love | 我只是希望它能变成爱情 |
[37:06] | Yes that is the topping I wanted on my popcorn. | 对 这就是我想要在我的爆米花里放的调料 |
[37:09] | I know that the box said “movie theater butter “ | 我知道盒子上写着 黄油爆米花 |
[37:11] | But you guessed it | 但是你想一下 |
[37:13] | What I really wanted was jack’s sweaty ballsack flavor. | 我就是想要这种带有香甜的蛋蛋风味的 |
[37:17] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[37:22] | Who can tell me I am lost? what is love what is love? | 谁能告诉我我迷失了 什么是爱啊 |
[37:27] | I’m just giving you what you wanted baby. | 宝贝 我只是给你想要的 |
[37:32] | Pay attention. see how it goes up and down. okay? | 注意 看它是如何起来和下去的 好吗 |
[37:37] | It goes up | 它起来了 |
[37:39] | And then it goes down. like that. | 接着它又下去了 就像这样 |
[37:42] | See that? isn’t that magical? amazing. | 看到了吗 不神奇吗 太让人惊讶了 |
[37:44] | Watch one more time. one more time. | 再看一次 再看一次 |
[37:47] | It goes up right? and then it goes down. | 它上来了 对吧 接着它下去了 |
[38:11] | No no no no! why? | 不! 不! 不要! 为什么 |
[38:15] | I really really need to get in there! | 我真的真的需要进去 |
[38:19] | Why don’t you just use your special bathroom? | 为什么不去用你的特别厕所呢 |
[38:22] | There’s no heavy side! | 这没有轻重之分 |
[38:24] | – you got the window! – no that’s actually the light side. | -你拿着的是玻璃 -不 实际上它是轻的一边 |
[38:39] | – where’s the bathroom door? – we got robbed. | -厕所门去哪儿了 -我们家被偷了 |
[38:42] | And all they took was the door. | 他们偷走了那扇门 |
[38:46] | $1.5 million. | 150万美元 |
[38:50] | Marriage is hard! | 婚后的生活真是艰难 |
[38:52] | I don’t know how people do this. it’s unnatural. | 我不知道别人是怎么做的 这绝不是人干的事 |
[38:55] | Men and women are not meant to coexist. | 女人和男人没有必要必须共存 |
[38:59] | And I haven’t had sex in forever. I mean forever! | 我好久没做爱了! 好久 |
[39:02] | And I need to have sex ’cause I’m good at it! | 我需要性 因为我擅长做爱 |
[39:04] | That’s a self-esteem booster for me. | 这能使我找到自尊 |
[39:07] | – I don’t know if I can do this man. – oh really? | -我不知道我能做这个事情 哥们 -真的? |
[39:10] | ’cause I haven’t been sensing that at all. | 因为我从来没有尝过那个感觉 |
[39:12] | That’s why I did a little research. | 这就是为什么我做了一个小小的研究 |
[39:14] | I’ve been looking through some case law | 我看过一些判例法 |
[39:16] | You know some precedent to help us get around the ruling. | 你知道 一些能帮助我们判定的先例 |
[39:18] | And I think I found one. lafferty v. holden. | 我找到了一个叫拉夫蒂 v. 豪登的 |
[39:22] | You know tip I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道是否能这么做 |
[39:25] | Then we go to plan b. | 那我们接下来实行计划B |
[39:26] | Mother’s third marriage was to this 20-year-old | 我妈妈的第三次婚姻 |
[39:29] | Club-footed cuban bartender who came into a ton of money. | 嫁给了一个跛脚的有钱古巴酒保 |
[39:32] | The court said that if they both wanted the money | 法院说如果他们都要钱 |
[39:34] | They had to remain married and prove they can make it work. | 就要认真去体验婚姻 并证明这个婚姻有继续的可能 |
[39:36] | Sound familiar? | 对吧 |
[39:37] | Mother wasn’t going to see a cent of that | 妈妈证根本不在乎他的钱 |
[39:39] | But then she proved that he’d been unfaithful | 不过接下来她会证明他的不忠 |
[39:41] | And the judge ruled in her favor. | 法院也会做出偏向她的决定 |
[39:43] | And gave her all the money. | 然后把所有的钱给了她 |
[39:46] | See the judge said that you had to prove | 看到了没 法院说要你去证明 |
[39:49] | That you were trying to make the marriage work. | 你在尽力尝试进行婚姻生活 |
[39:51] | But if we can make it seem like she isn’t… | 如果你证明了是她没尽力呢 |
[39:53] | I don’t know why I haven’t thought of this before! | 我不明白为什么我之前没有想过这个问题 |
[39:55] | – because you’re not a very good lawyer. – oh my god. | -因为你不是一个很好的律师 -天哪 |
[39:57] | There should be a law against how bad a lawyer I am. | 应该是法律不好吧 |
[40:00] | But then again I wouldn’t know about it! | 但是再说了 我对它不是很清楚 |
[40:01] | So if I can get jack to end the marriage by either leaving me | 就是说如果我能让杰克先提出离婚 |
[40:04] | Or cheating on me… | 或者欺骗我… |
[40:07] | Not only would you get out of the marriage… | 你不仅可以离婚… |
[40:08] | – you will also get the full $3 million. – oh my god. | -你理所当然会拿到300万 -天哪 |
[40:12] | – I love you! I want to kiss you. – you want to kiss me? | -我爱你! 我想要吻你! -你想要吻我? |
[40:15] | On your big beautiful prematurely balding man dome. | 在你的优美的巨大的秃头中间 |
[40:17] | All right! all right. okay. | 好啦 好啦 好啦 |
[40:19] | – game on sister! – game on! | -游戏开始 姐们 -游戏开始 |
[40:21] | – game on. – game on. | -游戏开始 -开始 |
[40:24] | Destroy it. oh my god. oh jesus! | 破坏它 天哪 上帝 |
[40:45] | There are some refinery problems in the south | 在南部有些石油精炼厂出了点问题 |
[40:47] | – so let’s keep our eye on crude oil. – oh that’s too bad. | -所以让我们把目光转到原油上 -这太糟糕了 |
[40:50] | And I just heard a rumor | 我刚刚听到一个传闻 |
[40:51] | That the platinum futures are gonna be very active today. | 白金期货今天会非常活跃 |
[40:59] | I mean really let’s do this mother! oh my god. | 我的意思是我们干他妈的 上帝啊 |
[41:02] | Right guys? I mean let’s buy shit! let’s buy shit! | 对吧 我是说让我们买它个狗娘养的 |
[41:07] | Do you see that? do you see that people? | 你们看到了吗 我就是需要这样的人 |
[41:09] | That’s exactly the kind of spirit I’m talking about! | 这样的精神! |
[41:12] | – you go girl! – yes! | -你去做吧 -好的 没问题 |
[41:16] | Oh my god seriously you guys! | 上帝 我是认真的 |
[41:23] | Oh my god! oh my god! what are we doing? what are we doing? | 上帝啊 我们在做什么 |
[41:29] | What’s happening? what’s happening? oh my god. | 这发生什么事了 我的上帝啊 |
[41:36] | Son of a bitch. son of a bitch! | 婊子养的 |
[41:52] | We got locked out of our apartment. | 我们被锁在门外了 |
[41:54] | Would you mind if we just waited in here until the locksmith comes? | 你介意我们在这里等到锁匠来吗 |
[41:57] | He said it would only be a few hours. | 他说很快就来的 |
[42:01] | A few… | 很快… |
[42:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:05] | – thank you! – great! | -谢谢你 -太好了 |
[42:06] | Also we were supposed to have some friends over tonight. | 今晚我们貌似还有一些朋友要来 |
[42:09] | Do you mind if they waited in here too? | 你介意他们也来这里等吗 |
[42:12] | I’ll jump on that grenade too I suppose. | 我想我会非常疯狂的 |
[42:15] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:17] | – thank you so much. – no thank you. thank you. | -非常感谢你 -不 感谢你 |
[42:20] | Welcome to my humble abode. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[42:25] | Those are probably my friends. | 可能是我的朋友 |
[42:31] | We’re the friends. | 我们是她们的朋友 |
[42:33] | -you look like the friends. you do. | 你们看起来就像朋友 |
[42:38] | there is a hot girl party going on | 这里有个辣妹聚会上演了 |
[42:40] | – in my living room. – what are you talking about? | -就在我的房间 -你在说些什么 |
[42:42] | I’m talking about the fact that there are a buttload of beautiful women… | 我在说有一大群漂亮姑娘… |
[42:46] | Oh my god. okay there’s a pillow fight about to break out. | 上帝 这里正在上演枕头大战 |
[42:49] | Oh my god. dude it’s a trap. | 天哪 兄弟 这是个陷阱 |
[42:53] | No it’s not! no! this happens! | 不 这不是 不 是事实 |
[42:55] | No! it doesn’t happen! | 不 不是事实 |
[42:57] | Get out of the house! get out of the house right now! | 离开房子 现在就离开那所房子 |
[43:00] | She must have figured out the same thing we did. | 她一定和我们的想法一样 |
[43:02] | Okay just because joy sets a trap | 好吧 就因为乔伊设了这个全套 |
[43:04] | Doesn’t mean we can’t play at the same game. | 我们何不将计就计? |
[43:05] | You call bear you call every guy we know. | 打给贝尔 你把所有我们认识的男人都叫来 |
[43:07] | And get some boring stockbroker kind of guys | 然后带些傻不拉几的股票经纪人过来 |
[43:09] | The kind of guys you and me would beat up. | 那种一看就想揍的 |
[43:11] | The more boring the better. | 越让人烦越好 |
[43:12] | She has no idea what she’s gotten herself into. | 她绝对没办法应付 |
[43:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:27] | In here guys. yo jack what up? | 在这里 兄弟们 杰克 怎么样了 |
[43:37] | This chick’s the reason we’re not spending our money right now. | 就是这死女人我们到现在都不能动那笔钱 |
[43:40] | This chick is the reason I’m not having a six-way right now! | 就是这死女人我到现在都不能左拥右抱 |
[43:45] | So look. this isn’t working. I think we need to call in some sluts. | 看 好像没奏效 我们要再叫些荡妇过来 |
[43:49] | – sluts? I know sluts. – make the call. | -荡妇? 我认识荡妇 -给她们打电话 |
[43:51] | Which one of these ugly losers is ruining your life? | 是哪个丑八怪毁了你的生活? |
[43:56] | That one. the pink parade over there. | 就是那个 穿粉色PARAD的那个 |
[43:59] | That’s your wife? | 那是你老婆? |
[44:01] | Oh my god she is so f-ing hot! | 天哪 她看起来真他妈的性感 |
[44:07] | What is wrong with you? | 你脑子出什么毛病了? |
[44:11] | Pick a team. pick a team. pick a team! right now! pick a team. | 你站在哪边 你站在哪边 |
[44:13] | – come on. – hers. hers! hers! | -快点 -她那儿 她那儿 |
[44:15] | Listen up girls. do whatever you need to do to get into his pants. | 听着 姐妹们 尽你们所能去勾引他 |
[44:19] | Ignore her. don’t even make eye contact with her. | 无视她 不要和她有任何眼神的交流 |
[44:21] | Look at every girl in here except for her. it’ll drive her crazy. | 去看除了她的任何一个姑娘 这会使她疯狂的 |
[44:24] | Get him drunk. it’ll slip right out. | 把他灌醉 不要让他溜出这个房间 |
[44:26] | Go! | 去吧 |
[44:42] | Oh I get it. | 我知道了 |
[44:44] | I get what you guys are doing. okay. | 我知道你们这些男人在干吗 |
[44:48] | Well I’m going to… thank you. sorry. excuse me. | 好的 我要去…谢谢 抱歉 借过 |
[44:51] | Oh god! | 上帝啊 |
[44:53] | If you need anybody to talk to you know just let me know. | 如果你想找人聊天的话 告诉我就好了 |
[45:02] | – thanks. – get out of here. get out of here. | -谢谢 -出去 离开这里 |
[45:04] | Get out of here! get out of here both of you! | 离开这里 离开 你们两个都离开 |
[45:07] | I’ll give her the money! | 我会给她钱的 |
[45:08] | – I’ll give her the money! – no no no no no. | -我会给她钱的 -不 不 不 不要这样 |
[45:11] | Oh shit. | 他妈的 |
[45:12] | I’m here about a noise complaint! | 我收到举报说这里有噪音 |
[45:15] | Someone called to complain that you’re not making enough noise! | 有人抱怨说你们的噪音还太小 |
[45:24] | – this is the best party ever! – this is the greatest party ever! | -这是我参加的最好的派对 -这是我见过的最伟大的派对 |
[45:35] | I’m arrested! you guys I’m arrested! | 我被捕了 兄弟们 我被捕了 |
[45:43] | Sorry. I was just trying to find some quiet | 抱歉 我在找个安静点的地儿 |
[45:46] | – from the craziness out there. – yeah. yeah I’m… beer? | -从疯狂中出来 -是的 我…来点啤酒? |
[45:52] | Sure. | 好的 |
[45:57] | Do you really think that I’m dumb enough to cheat on you? | 你真的以为我会笨到对你不忠吗 |
[45:59] | I think it’s only a matter of time | 我想这只是时间问题 |
[46:01] | And yeah I think you’re more than dumb enough. | 而且我认为你会做出比这笨得多的事 |
[46:03] | Thank you for the vote of confidence. | 感谢你对我的信任 |
[46:05] | I appreciate that. | 很荣幸 |
[46:06] | This must be so hard for you. | 这对你来说一定很难 |
[46:12] | – what? – being in a relationship. | -什么 -谈恋爱啊 |
[46:16] | Okay. I’ve been in relationships before all right? | 我一直都很擅于处理人际关系 |
[46:19] | Oh come on jack. | 得了吧 杰克 |
[46:21] | I know you. don’t forget I have been living with you. | 我了解你 不要忘了我和你在一起生活 |
[46:24] | You’re not exactly serious boyfriend/husband material okay? | 你确实不是一个做男朋友和丈夫的料啊 |
[46:30] | – well this must be hard for you too. – really? | -好吧 这对你来说也很难 -真的吗 |
[46:33] | Yeah being married to me when you’re so clearly in love with your ex. | 和我结婚 但很明显还爱你的前男朋友 |
[46:41] | – I’m not in love with him. – right. | -我没有爱他 -对 |
[46:43] | Then why are you still wearing the ring on your finger? | 那你为什么一直戴着那枚戒指 |
[46:44] | Because my current husband bought me one | 因为我的现任丈夫竟然从拉斯维加斯的 |
[46:47] | Out of a vending machine in vegas. | 自动贩卖机里给我买了一枚戒指! |
[46:49] | All I know is if I get dumped on my ass | 我只知道如果我被狠狠地抛弃了 |
[46:52] | I’m not wearing the ring unless I’m still in love with him. | 我不会一直戴着戒指 除非我还爱着他 |
[46:54] | – I’m not in love with him okay? – okay! right. | -我没有爱着他 -好 |
[46:57] | In fact I’m happy I’m not with him anymore. | 事实上我很高兴再也不用见到他了 |
[46:59] | I spent the last four years of my life | 过去的4年中我一直在努力 |
[47:00] | Trying to be somebody else’s idea of perfect | 成为某人眼中最完美的人 |
[47:03] | And you know what? I still don’t feel good enough for him. | 但是你知道吗 我做的对他来说还不够好 |
[47:12] | Okay that’s not what I meant okay? I just… | 我不是那个意思 我只是… |
[47:16] | Hey! don’t worry! your secret’s safe with me. | 不要着急 我会小心守着这个秘密的 |
[47:19] | Oh you’re such an ass. | 混蛋 随便你说吧 |
[47:21] | You know what? it’s irrelevant now | 你知道吗 现在我和他没有关系了 |
[47:22] | Because I don’t care if I ever see him again. | 因为我不介意是否再见到他 |
[47:31] | Wow. thank you baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[47:33] | – that makes me feel so so so special. – you know what? it has nothing | -这使你变更更更特别了 -你知道吗 什么都没发生过 |
[47:37] | – to do with you jack. – by the way don’t worry about me | -按你说的做了 杰克 -顺便说下 不要担心我 |
[47:39] | because I’m a married man. | 因为我是个已婚男人 |
[47:40] | We don’t need to have sex. and I’ll tell you another thing. | 你也不用和我做爱 另外再跟你说 |
[47:43] | I’m not going anywhere ’cause I am not screwing this thing up. | 我不会去任何地方因为我不想把这一切都搞砸了 |
[47:46] | Neither am I ’cause I am in it for the long haul jack. | 我也是 因为这是场持久战 杰克 |
[47:49] | – till death do us part. – not unless I kill you first. | -只有死亡才能把我们分开 -那我会先杀了你! |
[48:04] | – it’s like she’s always there! – he doesn’t do anything all day okay? | -她总是干涉我! -他整天无所事事 |
[48:06] | – left right up down! – it’s like he’s not even a grownup okay? | -左 右 上 下 -他好像还没有长大一样 |
[48:09] | – I don’t have an ounce of space… – he does nothing… | -我没有哪怕一点点空间… -他无所事事… |
[48:10] | …for just me! just me! …all day long! | …仅仅是我 仅仅是我自己…一整天 |
[48:12] | – and I swear to god… – I think he’s trying to drive me crazy! | -我像上帝发誓… -他想让我疯掉 |
[48:15] | – the other night we had this party… – he peed in the sink! | -有一天 我们开了这个舞会… -他还在厨房的水槽里小便! |
[48:17] | …and everywhere I look… – I mean what kind of man animal… | -…我看到所有的地方 -简直就是个雄性动物! 在水槽里小便! |
[48:19] | …it’s just hot tit and ass everywhere! …pees in the sink? | …只有蠢驴才会那样做! |
[48:21] | – it’s like he doesn’t even want… – it’s like she doesn’t even want… | -是他不想让我们的婚姻… -是她不想让我们的婚姻… |
[48:24] | …this marriage to work! …this marriage to work! | -继续下去! -继续下去! |
[48:27] | All right. you’re arguing. | 很好 你们在争吵 |
[48:30] | Now that felt like a real married couple. | 现在才像是一对真正结了婚的人 |
[48:33] | You’re making progress. | 你们进步了 |
[48:40] | What am I doing here? | 我到底在干吗 |
[48:52] | Oh we could kidnap her until after the hearing. | 我们可以把她绑架了直到听证会结束 |
[48:55] | – she could stay at my place. – oh my god I got it! | -可以把她放到我家 -上帝 我想到了 |
[48:58] | We make it look like she gave you some kind of disease! | 我们可以假装她让你得病了 |
[49:00] | I can have a vial of crabs here in 30 minutes. | 我可以在30分钟内弄到一些有效的传染病 |
[49:03] | First we give them to you | 首先 我们让你得病 |
[49:04] | And then you know we get somebody to give them to her | 然后我们让别人把病传给她 |
[49:06] | So it looks like she gave them to you. | 所以看起来好像是她给你的 |
[49:10] | You really hadn’t thought that one through had you? | 我们以前讨论过这个主意了 |
[49:13] | I’ll give her the crabs easily. | 我可以当那个传给她病的人 这样更简单 |
[49:15] | – no more ideas from you. – oh I’ve got it! it’s perfect! | -你想不出别的主意了 -我想到了 这太完美了! |
[49:17] | This is great! | 这太完美了 |
[49:20] | Like that! | 就像这样 |
[49:21] | – what are you doing? – what? | -你在干什么 -什么 |
[49:23] | No no no no no no. relax relax relax. relax! | 不 不 不 放松 放松 |
[49:25] | Stay with me on this one. | 配合我一次 |
[49:30] | God damn it! no you don’t get it! dude you don’t get it! | 该死! 不要 别这样 你误会了 |
[49:51] | Jack what happened to your face? | 杰克 你的脸怎么回事 |
[49:54] | – I fell. – you fell? | -我摔倒了 -你摔倒了? |
[49:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:00] | I hit my head on a doorknob. | 我的头撞到了门把手上 |
[50:03] | A few times. | 好几次了 |
[50:04] | I fall a lot these days. I’m just… | 我这两天摔倒了很多次 我只是… |
[50:06] | I’m so clumsy. | 我太笨了 |
[50:08] | Jack are you sure that’s what happened to you? | 杰克 你确定刚才说的是真的? |
[50:11] | Sure someone else didn’t do this to you? | 确定没有人对你怎么样吗 |
[50:17] | I deserve it. | 我活该 |
[50:19] | I’m supposed… | 我本来… |
[50:22] | I’m supposed to line up the hand towels just so and I didn’t… | 我本来应该把马桶圈放下来 但我没有… |
[50:25] | I didn’t do it. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我没有这么做 我很抱歉 |
[50:28] | Then she said “you put that toilet seat down | 然后她说 把马桶圈放下来 |
[50:30] | “or I will put you down!” | 要不然我把你放倒 |
[50:36] | “i’ll stick your head in there and I will make it stay!” oh god! | 我会把它插进你的脑袋里让它待在那里 上帝啊 |
[50:40] | …look real but don’t like… – all right. | -…要看起来像真的 但不要… -好吧 |
[50:41] | – oh god! – what? | -上帝啊 -什么 |
[50:44] | He’s gotta make it look real so it seems like she was beating you! | 可以让人以为是她把你打成这样的 |
[50:46] | Not that real! | 这不是真的 |
[50:51] | Hey come on. come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[50:53] | Can we get back to therapy now? | 我们能回到治疗上了吗 |
[50:58] | Yes. | 好的 可以 |
[51:00] | Yes we can. | 是的 可以 |
[51:12] | Hi you’ve reached the happy couple. | 我们是多么快乐的一对 |
[51:14] | We can’t come to the phone right now | 我们现在没法接电话 |
[51:16] | Because we’re busy loving each other. | 因为我们忙着爱来爱去呢 |
[51:17] | And making our marriage work. | 将婚姻进行到底 |
[51:19] | – leave a message! – leave a message! | -请留言 -请留言 |
[51:21] | Hi. this is annette calling | 这是安妮特 |
[51:22] | From dr. twitchell’s office. | 从特威彻医生办公室打来的 |
[51:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[51:26] | – yes mrs. fuller? – yes. | -是富勒太太吗 -是的 |
[51:28] | The doctor needed to cancel today’s session | 医生要取消今天的治疗 |
[51:30] | And she was wondering if you could do friday? | 她问你周五有没有时间? |
[51:32] | Do you have anything after 3:00 p.m. possibly? | 你下午3点的有空吗 |
[51:35] | – the doctor can do 4:00. – oh perfect. | -医生4点会有空 -太好了 |
[51:38] | – that works for me. – we’ll see you then. | -这是为我准备的 -我们到时候见 |
[51:40] | – great see you then. – thanks so much. | -好的 到时见 -非常感谢你 |
[51:43] | – she totally bought it. – beautiful. beautiful. | -她完全入戏了 -漂亮 漂亮 |
[51:47] | – beautiful. – you owe me. | -漂亮 -你欠我的 |
[51:51] | Come on with your come on you don’t fight fair | 一起来吧 你不需要公平竞争 |
[51:55] | That’s okay see if I care | 这没什么 看我是否在意 |
[52:02] | Hit me with your best shot | 用你最好的手段打动我吧 |
[52:04] | Fire away | 继续下去吧 |
[52:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[52:13] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[52:18] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[52:20] | Come on man! hey! | 过来朋友 |
[52:26] | wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[52:28] | Oh come on! | 拜托 |
[52:32] | Twitchell… twitchell… | 特威彻…特威彻… |
[52:37] | Dr. twitchell speaking. | 我是特威彻医生 |
[52:39] | – yes hi this is joy fuller. – mrs. fuller. | -我是乔伊・富勒 -富勒太太 |
[52:41] | Yes. I got a phone call from annette | 我接到安妮特的电话 |
[52:44] | Saying that our session was canceled today. | 说我们这次的治疗取消了 |
[52:46] | I just wanted to double-check that. | 我只想确定一下 |
[52:48] | your session is definitely still on. | 当然没有取消 |
[52:50] | And any absence is considered contempt of court. | 任何缺席会被认为是藐视法庭 |
[52:53] | It is? | 是吗 |
[52:56] | Asshole! trying to get me to miss therapy! | 混蛋 居然想让我错过治疗 |
[52:59] | 75th and riverside and step on it! | 河边75号 速度! |
[53:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:09] | what? | 什么 |
[53:11] | Good luck paying for that cab without your wallet. | 祝你好运 没了钱包我看你怎么付出租车费 |
[53:15] | Only five dollars? | 只有5块钱? |
[53:17] | You stole my wallet? | 你偷了我的钱包? |
[53:20] | Lost your wallet huh? get out. | 钱包没了 是吧 下车 |
[53:24] | Come on. what do you want? we can work something out here. | 拜托 你想要什么 看看有没有你需要的东西 |
[53:26] | – show me your breasts. – what? | -让我看看你的咪咪 -什么 |
[53:28] | You’d be surprised how often it happens. | 这种事经常发生的 |
[53:32] | – okay one breast. that’s all you get. – all right. | -好的 就一边 不要得寸进尺 -没问题 |
[53:39] | – nothing like a nice boob. – what is your problem? | -看起来秀色可餐 -你有毛病啊 |
[53:42] | What? I like breasts. sue me. | 什么 我喜欢咪咪 告我吧 |
[53:44] | Is there any way around this? | 这周围有没有其他的路 |
[53:46] | Does it look like there is a way around this? | 这像有其他路的样子吗 |
[53:52] | Go! | 冲啊 |
[53:54] | So 1 2 3 take my hand and come with me | 1 2 3 拉着我的手和我一起走 |
[53:56] | Because you look so fine and I really wanna make you mine | 因为你看起来如此完美 我真的想把你变成我的 |
[54:00] | – how many for 10 of these? – ten for $2. | -10个多少钱 -10个2美元 |
[54:02] | – okay. here take five. – okay. | -好的 拿着5元 -没问题 |
[54:04] | Now you don’t need that money when you look like that do ya honey | 现在你不需要钱 你看起来是那样 宝贝 |
[54:11] | I know we ain’t got much to say | 我知道我们无需多说 |
[54:15] | Before I let you get away yeah! | 在我将你带走之前 |
[54:22] | There’s brooklyn. very exciting. everyone back on the bus! | 这是布鲁克林 真有意思 大家上车了 |
[54:26] | What a day huh? | 天气不错啊 |
[54:35] | Is this seat taken? | 这个座位有人吗 |
[54:38] | Pardon. excuse me. sorry. | 再说一遍 打扰了 抱歉 |
[54:41] | – you are so immature! – please woman! | -你太幼稚了 -拜托 |
[54:44] | Go away! | 走开 |
[54:45] | – that really hurt! – oh no! you’re hurting me! | -疼死了! -你把我弄疼了! |
[54:48] | And here we are central park. | 现在我们来到了中央公园 |
[54:50] | Yes isn’t it beautiful? | 是啊 太美了 |
[54:52] | Half an hour people. that’s 30 minutes for those on the metric system. | 朋友们 半个小时以公制换算 也就是30分钟 |
[55:00] | I’ll take that! you mind? | 这个我拿了! 你不介意吧 |
[55:04] | – what? – thank you! | -怎么回事? -谢了! |
[55:08] | Well I could see you home with me | 我知道你肉体离我很近 |
[55:13] | But you were with another man yeah! | 心却随另一个男人去了 |
[55:17] | I know we ain’t got much to say | 我知道我们共同话语不多 |
[55:20] | Idiot! | 蠢货! |
[55:22] | Before I let you get away yeah! | 在我放飞你之前 |
[55:30] | I said are you gonna be my girl? | 我说你愿意做我的女孩吗 |
[55:56] | No you’re wrong. you can’t remember anything. | 不 你错了 你什么都不记得了 |
[55:58] | You’re remembering your first date with somebody else! | 你想起的是跟另一个人的第一次约会! |
[56:00] | No! it was not our first date! | 不! 那不是我们的第一次约会! |
[56:02] | You keep thinking that. you always did. you are demented! | 你总是那样想 你总是那样 你神经错乱了! |
[56:05] | It was not! – it was! | -不是的! -是的! |
[56:06] | Your memory… | 你记性… |
[56:07] | Mine? you can’t remember the date! | 我记性差? 你连我们第一次约会都不记得! |
[56:09] | Yes it’s your… | 是的 是你的… |
[56:11] | Hi honey! welcome home! | 宝贝! 欢迎回家! |
[56:13] | Mom! dad! | 妈! 爸! |
[56:17] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么到这儿来了? |
[56:18] | Well I got a message from your parents | 我听到你父母的留言 |
[56:20] | And I thought I’d surprise you and invite them over for dinner. | 于是我决定邀请他们过来晚餐 给你个惊喜 |
[56:26] | You know that I’ve never been invited over here? | 我从未被邀请到这儿 |
[56:28] | No! really? | 不会吧! 真的? |
[56:31] | Why didn’t you tell us you got married? | 你为什么不告诉我们结婚的事? |
[56:32] | I know you’re still mad at me about the firing | 我知道你还在气我开除了你的事 |
[56:34] | But you get married and you don’t tell us? | 但也不能连结婚都不告诉我们吧 |
[56:37] | That is very very hurtful. | 那实在是太让人伤心了 |
[56:39] | – especially… – dad i… | -特别是… -爸 我… |
[56:40] | Especially when it’s a catch like joy here. | 特别是当你娶了乔伊这样一个美女 |
[56:44] | what? | 什么 |
[56:45] | We’re so proud of you jack! | 我们为你骄傲 杰克! |
[56:49] | We didn’t think you’d ever settle down. | 我们以为你永远都不会结婚了呢 |
[56:50] | But then we met this wonderful girl. you couldn’t have done better! | 直到我们遇到这么个好姑娘 干的太好了! |
[56:55] | We are very proud of you son. | 我们为你感到无比自豪 儿子 |
[56:56] | – okay. love biscuit? – yes tinkle monkey? | -好吧 宝贝? -怎么了 甜心? |
[56:59] | Can I speak to you for one second? | 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[57:01] | Of course! | 当然啦 |
[57:03] | He probably just wants to give me a big smooch. | 他大概是想给我个香甜的吻 |
[57:05] | We haven’t seen each other all day! | 我们一天都没见面啦 |
[57:07] | My god! how weird is it going to be in court | 天哪! 要是出庭的时候你父母给我当目击证人 |
[57:11] | When your parents are character witnesses for me? | 那也太奇怪了吧 |
[57:14] | Well obviously you haven’t told them everything. | 很明显 你还没有向他们全盘托出 |
[57:16] | No I was waiting for you to do that. | 没有 我在等你说呢 |
[57:19] | What if we didn’t? | 要是我不呢 |
[57:22] | What would it take for you to just keep | 要怎么样你才愿意 |
[57:24] | This our little secret for a little bit? | 守住我们这个小秘密? |
[57:28] | I want the bathroom door back. | 我要你把厕所门装上 |
[57:30] | And I want the toilet seat left the f down. | 而且我还希望马桶圈一直放下来 |
[57:34] | No. | 不 |
[57:35] | – one time up… – I got it. | -一旦有一次没放下来… -我懂了 |
[57:37] | …and I make the call. | 我来打电话 |
[57:38] | – done. – okay. | -就这么定了 -好的 |
[57:40] | Well jack sr. you know it is just so nice | 爸 你知道 这次跟你相聚我真是太高兴了 |
[57:43] | To finally meet the man who has taught jack everything he knows. | 因为是你教会了杰克一切 |
[57:47] | – I tried. – well something must’ve stuck. | -我试过了 -肯定是有原因的 |
[57:49] | Do you know he made this bar we’re sitting at? | 你知道这个吧台是他亲手做的吗 |
[57:51] | Isn’t it beautiful? I mean look. | 太美了 不是吗 看哪 |
[57:53] | Dovetail’s off on the corner. | 拐角处楔形榫头合上了 |
[57:57] | It’s off! | 合上了! |
[57:59] | Well I think it’s great. | 我觉得它很不错 |
[58:02] | I actually think that jack could sell his furniture. | 事实上 我觉得杰克的家具可以拿去卖 |
[58:04] | I don’t know. that would require actually finishing it. | 我不知道 那他就得先把家具完整地做出来 |
[58:07] | Maybe you should try telling jack you don’t want him to finish it | 也许你要是告诉杰克你不想让他把家具做好 |
[58:09] | Then maybe he would actually do it. | 他反而会做好 |
[58:15] | What are you doing on saturday? | 你周末有事吗 |
[58:16] | You’ve got to come to uncle pat’s birthday | 你可以跟我们一起去公园啊 |
[58:18] | in the park with us. | 帕特叔叔在那举行生日宴会 |
[58:19] | I would love to. | 我很乐意 |
[58:22] | She went after my family! | 她对我的家人紧咬不放 |
[58:23] | Dude you’re letting this chick get in your head. | 老兄 你让那个女人进入了你的内心 |
[58:26] | Yeah I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[58:28] | Now I’m going to figure out how to get into hers. | 现在我要想办法进入她的 |
[58:31] | You should never let a chick get in your head. | 你永远都不应该让一个女人进入你的内心 |
[58:33] | That’s why I prefer not to even talk to my dates. | 所以我从不跟我约的那些女孩儿谈心 |
[58:41] | Yes! | 有了! |
[58:44] | Why didn’t I think of this before? if she’s going to play dirty so am i. | 我以前怎么没想到这个? 她玩儿阴的 我奉陪 |
[58:51] | – hi. – hey. jameson on the rocks. | -你好 -尊美醇(一种威士忌) 加冰 |
[59:00] | – you’re mason right? – yeah. | -你是梅森吧 -是啊 |
[59:02] | I’m jack fuller. I’m a friend of joy’s. | 我是杰克・富勒 乔伊的朋友 |
[59:05] | – joy’s? – yeah. | -乔伊的? -是的 |
[59:06] | I just wanted to give you this back. | 我只是想把这个还给你 |
[59:10] | She threw it in the trash. | 她把它扔进了垃圾桶 |
[59:11] | But you know guy code I couldn’t just let it end up in the trash. | 但是 男人要讲义气 我可不能让它烂在垃圾堆里 |
[59:14] | I mean you spent what like five six thousand on this thing. | 我意思是 你买这个东西花了有5、6千吧 |
[59:16] | Actually thirty grand. | 实际上是3万 |
[59:20] | I got it. | 我拿好了 |
[59:23] | All right. well thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[59:26] | Okay. | 不用 |
[59:31] | Hey how’s she doing? | 她现在怎么样? |
[59:37] | You know she’s good. | 不错 |
[59:38] | She’s probably put on some weight though right? | 她应该长胖了点 是吧 |
[59:40] | From all the emotional eating due to the break-up? | 因为分手后都要暴饮暴食一番 |
[59:42] | You really lived up to the billing. you know that? | 你还真是名不虚传 |
[59:44] | Joy told me what an impressive guy you are. | 乔伊告诉过我 你是个很棒的家伙 |
[59:47] | Oh! yeah. | 是吗 |
[59:48] | She said she was trying to be so perfect because | 她说她之所以尽力让自己完美是因为 |
[59:52] | Deep down she never really felt like she was good enough to be with you. | 内心深处 她从未觉得自己配得上你 |
[59:57] | But those insecurities are long gone now. | 但那些不安全感已经成为历史了 |
[1:00:00] | She’s really come into her own. she’s on fire! | 她现在找到自我了 她激情四射! |
[1:00:03] | I’ll tell you what she not gonna be on the open market for very long. | 估计不久她就会名花有主了 |
[1:00:05] | – it’s a feeding frenzy out there! – a feeding frenzy huh? yeah. | -追她的人就像贪吃鱼一样贪婪! -贪吃鱼? |
[1:00:08] | Well I gotta get going. | 我要走了 |
[1:00:11] | My uncle pat is having a birthday party tomorrow in grove park. | 帕特叔叔明天在竹林园有个生日宴会 |
[1:00:14] | Joy and I are going. | 乔伊和我都去 |
[1:00:15] | Anyway I gotta go pick up the present she got for him. bag of weed! | 好了 我要去拿她挑的生日礼物了 一包大麻 |
[1:00:19] | – her idea! – really? | -她的主意 -真的? |
[1:00:20] | she’s on fire! | 她激情四射 |
[1:00:22] | On fire. | 激情四射 |
[1:00:25] | Well thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[1:00:33] | Stripper! hiya! | 脱衣舞娘 你好啊 |
[1:00:34] | – I so want to junkpunch that guy. – what’s with you and junkpunching? | -我真想狠狠揍那家伙一顿 -你怎么老是想狠狠揍别人 |
[1:00:38] | joy? | 乔伊? |
[1:00:40] | I’m so glad you could make it. hey sweetie. | 你能来我真高兴 甜心 |
[1:00:42] | – hi! this is my girlfriend tipper. – hi tipper. judy. | -这是我朋友 蒂帕 -你好 蒂帕 我是朱迪 |
[1:00:46] | – thanks for calling. – where’s jack? | -欢迎光临 -杰克在哪儿 |
[1:00:48] | He’s over there coaching the little league. | 他在那边给那个孩子队当教练呢 |
[1:00:51] | Do you know what it’s like to fall on the floor? | 你知道摔倒在地是什么感觉吗 |
[1:00:54] | And cry your guts out till you got no more | 哭到勇气尽失 |
[1:00:57] | Come on sweetheart. I want my new daughter-in-law | 来吧 宝贝 我想让我的儿媳 |
[1:00:59] | – to meet the whole family. – smile! | -见见我们的家人 -要笑哦 |
[1:01:02] | 1 2 3 One two three | |
[1:01:03] | – rockets! – rockets! | -火箭队 -火箭队 |
[1:01:04] | Who wants sugar? let’s go! | 谁想吃糖? 冲啊! |
[1:01:07] | What is this like a five-foot hoagie? | 这是什么 5英尺长的潜艇三文治? |
[1:01:11] | This is my niece and bff the great sammy sosa. | 这是我的侄女兼”永远的最好朋友”珊米・苏沙 |
[1:01:16] | Sammy this is your aunt joy. | 珊米 这是你婶婶乔伊 |
[1:01:20] | – nice to meet you sammy. – hi joy. | -很高兴见到你 珊米 -你好啊 乔伊 |
[1:01:23] | I didn’t know you coached little league. | 我不知道你还给孩子队当教练呢 |
[1:01:24] | Oh there’s a lot of things you don’t know about me. isn’t that right? | 你不知道的还多着呢 |
[1:01:27] | Jack wore a little fedora and a leather jacket to school | 杰克曾经戴着软尼帽 穿着皮夹克去学校 |
[1:01:32] | Every day for six months. | 整整6个月 |
[1:01:34] | Who wouldn’t want to be indiana jones? | 谁不想当印第安纳・琼斯? |
[1:01:37] | I agree completely. I mean | 我完全赞同 我是说 |
[1:01:38] | Raiders of the lost ark may be the greatest movie ever made. | 夺宝奇兵3是有史以来最好的电影 |
[1:01:46] | – I don’t think I like what’s going on here. – what are we bonding now? | -我不喜欢现在这个情形 -干吗 想跟我交心? |
[1:01:51] | She doesn’t seem so bad uncle jack. | 她看起来不错哦 杰克叔叔 |
[1:01:54] | I think you guys should just split the money and stay married. | 我觉得你们俩应该把钱一分 |
[1:01:57] | Make a hundred pretty babies. | 继续做夫妻 再生一大群宝宝 |
[1:02:01] | You told her? | 你告诉她了? |
[1:02:03] | Yeah I don’t have secrets from sammy. I tell her everything. | 是啊 我从不向珊米隐瞒秘密 我什么都告诉她 |
[1:02:06] | Hey man now you’re really living | 老兄 这才是生活 |
[1:02:10] | Well I just saw the sun rise over the | 我刚看见太阳从山边升起 |
[1:02:13] | Hill never used to give me much of a thrill | 这从未给过我惊喜 |
[1:02:16] | But hey man now you’re really living | 但 老兄 这才是生活 |
[1:02:20] | Well ladies I believe this is where we go our separate ways. | 好了 女士们 我想我们该在这分手了 |
[1:02:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:29] | People sing | 大家一起唱 |
[1:02:32] | Do you know what it’s like to fall on the floor? | 你知道摔倒在地的感觉吗 |
[1:02:35] | And cry your guts out till you got no more | 哭到勇气尽失 |
[1:02:38] | Hey man now you’re really living | 老兄 这才是生活 |
[1:02:41] | Joy! | 乔伊! |
[1:02:42] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[1:02:44] | – what are you doing here? – I was just visiting some friends. | -你来这干什么 -我过来看几个朋友 |
[1:02:47] | – in brooklyn? – well yeah. yeah. | -在布鲁克林? -是的 是的 |
[1:02:49] | Brooklyn. the b.k. love it here. | 布鲁克林 布鲁克林人 我很喜欢这儿 |
[1:02:52] | Yeah they’re artists. yeah. | 是啊 他们是艺术家 |
[1:02:54] | Hey you want to go grab a glass of vino? maybe chat up for a bit? | 你想去喝杯酒吗 顺便叙叙旧? |
[1:02:56] | I can’t right now. sorry. | 现在不行 抱歉 |
[1:03:00] | – okay all right. well maybe next week. – I have my retreat. | -好吧 也许下星期可以 -下星期我有聚餐 |
[1:03:08] | You seem fine. | 你看起来一切无恙 |
[1:03:12] | No I mean you look great. doesn’t she look great? you look great. | 不 我意思是你看起来棒极了 你看起来很棒 |
[1:03:16] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:18] | I… yeah. | 我… |
[1:03:21] | – I gotta go. – yeah me too. me too. | -我要走了 -我也是 我也是 |
[1:03:23] | – all right well maybe some other time. – yeah. | -好 也许以后还有机会聚聚 -对 |
[1:03:26] | Good seeing you. good bumping into you like that. weird. | 很高兴见到你 这样的邂逅感觉真好 奇怪 |
[1:03:29] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:03:36] | – oh my god. you’re falling for her. – what? | -天哪 你爱上她了 -什么 |
[1:03:38] | – you’re falling for your wife! you idiot! – what are you talking about? | -你爱上你老婆了! 你这个蠢货! -你在胡扯什么 |
[1:03:41] | – she’s a wily temptress. – “a wily temptress.” | -她是个迷惑人的妖精 -“迷惑人的妖精” |
[1:03:44] | – yes! – you just said “wily temptress.” | -是的! -你刚刚说”迷惑人的妖精” |
[1:03:45] | Yes I did because that is what she is. | 是的 我说了 因为那是事实 |
[1:03:48] | And what do wily temptresses do jack? | 迷惑人的妖精都干什么 杰克? |
[1:03:50] | They tempt in a wily fashion. and then they play you. | 她们都以一种迷惑人的方式让人上钩 然后再玩弄你 |
[1:03:55] | Tempt play tempt play. and she’s playing you my friend. | 先迷惑再玩弄 先迷惑再玩弄 她现在在玩弄你 我的朋友 |
[1:03:59] | Don’t let her play you out of what is rightfully yours. | 别让她迷惑了你 再夺走本来属于你的东西 |
[1:04:03] | Keep your eyes on the prize jack! eyes on the prize. | 把注意力放在钱上 杰克 一切向钱看 |
[1:04:16] | Hey mcnally. what’d you do take the weekend off? | 麦娜莉 你要干吗 周末休息? |
[1:04:19] | have fun? | 找乐子去? |
[1:04:20] | No I remember when I didn’t care about my career either. | 不 我也记得我不把工作放在心上的时候 |
[1:04:22] | I’m sorry I just had this thing this weekend with my husband’s family… | 很抱歉 只是周末我和我丈夫有事 |
[1:04:26] | Your husband? you got married? | 你丈夫? 你结婚了? |
[1:04:28] | Well thanks for the invite. I didn’t even know you had a boyfriend. | 非常感谢你的邀请 你有男朋友的时候我都不知道 |
[1:04:31] | Yeah no I’m married. I didn’t tell you that? | 是啊 不 我结婚了 我没告诉你? |
[1:04:33] | No you didn’t. I guess you’re not a big sharer. | 没有 我想你不太爱跟别人分享喜悦 |
[1:04:36] | Now listen joy I’ve been in this business for a long time. | 好的 现在听着 乔伊 我在这一行干了很久了 |
[1:04:38] | And the thing that I value most in my employees is honesty. | 我最欣赏员工的一点就是他们的诚实 |
[1:04:42] | So I’m gonna be honest with you. right now you and chong are tied. | 所以我也跟你说实话 你现在跟钟不分胜负 |
[1:04:45] | Now chonger is bringing her husband to the retreat. | 钟准备带她丈夫参加公司聚餐 |
[1:04:48] | – I think you should bring yours too. – he will be there. | -我觉得你也应该把你丈夫带来 -他会来的 |
[1:04:53] | – you can count on it sir. – good. | -你放心吧 先生 -那就好 |
[1:04:59] | So let me get this straight. | 直说吧 |
[1:05:00] | She asked you to come to a retreat for her job. | 她让你去参加她的公司聚会 |
[1:05:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:05] | The most important thing to her in the world. | 对她来说 没有什么事情能比那更重要了 |
[1:05:09] | Do you believe that? I was like “no!” | 你相信吗 我觉得”不会吧!” |
[1:05:14] | ’cause I’m like… I’m like “hey what are you still doing here?” | 我想说的是”你还待在这干吗” |
[1:05:21] | Jack! you have got to get your ass down there | 杰克! 你得去参加那个聚会 |
[1:05:24] | Pretend to be the perfect husband charm them all and then | 扮成最完美的老公 迷倒他们 然后 |
[1:05:26] | When you have them eating out of the palm of your hand | 当你让他们全臣服于你的时候 |
[1:05:29] | You make her sign this. | 你就让她签了这个 |
[1:05:33] | – what’s this? – this is a document okay | -这是什么 -这是份文件 |
[1:05:36] | Relinquishing all the rights to the money. | 放弃对钱的所有权 |
[1:05:39] | Right? | 是吗 |
[1:05:39] | You tell her if she doesn’t sign it | 你告诉她要是她不签的话 |
[1:05:41] | You’re gonna out her in front of everybody. | 你就让她在所有人面前下不了台 |
[1:05:50] | I mean that’s not you know… | 这样做…你知道… |
[1:05:51] | It’s not pretty but we can… | 这看着很寒碜 但我们可以… |
[1:05:54] | I can laminate it. | 把它裱一下 |
[1:05:59] | – I don’t know. – okay look jack the hearing’s in a week. | -我不知道 -听着 杰克 一周后就是听证会了 |
[1:06:03] | Okay? this is our last shot. | 知道吗 这是我们最后的机会了 |
[1:06:26] | – hey mcnally. – mr. banger. | -麦娜莉 -班格先生 |
[1:06:29] | So where’s this husband of yours? | 你丈夫在哪儿呢 |
[1:06:30] | I just met chonger’s husband. he’s a very smart guy. | 我刚见了钟的丈夫 很聪明的家伙 |
[1:06:33] | He’s a tool but he’s smart. | 他很有手段 但很聪明 |
[1:06:35] | He’s… | 他在… |
[1:06:39] | So the spaceman says “i don’t even have a vagina!” | 于是这个宇航员说”我都没有阴道!” |
[1:06:43] | He’s there! | 他在那儿! |
[1:06:46] | I’ll just take this to him. | 我正要把这个拿给他 |
[1:06:50] | Mr. banger I just wanted to take this moment | 班格先生 我想借这个机会 |
[1:06:52] | To express to you my gratitude. | 向你表示我的感激之情 |
[1:06:56] | I’ll be seeing you at the… | 待会… |
[1:06:58] | The dining table. | 餐桌上见 |
[1:07:04] | I’m so glad to see you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[1:07:05] | Muffin I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 宝贝 我到处找你呢 |
[1:07:07] | This is why everyone should have their wife on lojack. | 所以大家都应该在妻子身上安装防盗软件 |
[1:07:11] | Let me introduce you to my friends. this is david young your cfo. | 我来介绍一下我的朋友 这是大卫・杨 你的财务总监 |
[1:07:14] | Mr. young. an honor. hi. | 杨先生 很高兴见到你 |
[1:07:16] | And this is the rest of your board actually. | 这些是你的其他上司 |
[1:07:19] | Great people. wealthy people. sit down sit down sit down. | 他们都是大好人 大富翁 坐吧 快坐下来 |
[1:07:24] | So you’re the lucky guy. | 你就是那个幸运的小伙子 |
[1:07:26] | – hi. jack fuller. – I’m richard banger. | -你好 我是杰克・富勒 -我是理查・班格 |
[1:07:30] | You’re in my seat. | 你坐在我的位子上了 |
[1:07:32] | Wait your name is richard banger? | 等下 你叫理查德・班格? |
[1:07:35] | Your name is dick banger. | 还不如叫勃起先生呢(banger有歧义) |
[1:07:37] | Dick banger! dick banger? | 勃起先生! 勃起先生? |
[1:07:39] | You sir have just provided us with jokes for the whole weekend! | 先生 你这个笑话够我们笑一个星期了! |
[1:07:47] | Well you must be jack… off! | 你一定是杰克・滚蛋了! |
[1:07:50] | Jack-off! give it to me baby! | 杰克・滚蛋! 来抱一个! |
[1:07:52] | – jack-off buddy! – he has a comeback! | -杰克・滚蛋 老兄! -他反击成功! |
[1:07:55] | Mcnally where have you been hiding this guy? | 麦娜莉 你都把这家伙藏哪儿了? |
[1:07:57] | You know I’ve just been keeping him all to myself! | 我都独自享用他! |
[1:07:59] | Well you gotta learn how to share. | 你得学会同别人分享 |
[1:08:00] | All right everybody let’s sit down. brainiac chonger move over. | 好了 大家们 请坐吧 聪明人 钟 往那边挪挪 |
[1:08:05] | “jack-off.” how about it? oh boy. | “杰克・滚蛋” 不错吧? 天哪 |
[1:08:09] | I don’t know what made you change your mind | 我不知道是什么让你改变主意的 |
[1:08:13] | and I don’t need to. I just… | 我也不需要知道 我只是… |
[1:08:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:17] | – “jack-off.” I love that. – yeah I do too. | -“杰克・滚蛋” 我喜欢那个名字 -是啊 我也喜欢 |
[1:08:24] | I love that that you said that. because it was… | 我喜欢你说那名字时候的感觉 因为… |
[1:08:29] | For a moment there i… | 当时 我… |
[1:08:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:08:33] | Joy come on over! joy! | 乔伊 快过来! 乔伊 |
[1:08:36] | I’m on it! | 我来了! |
[1:08:38] | – yeah! – I’m on it. | -来了! -我来了 |
[1:08:43] | Yeah! yeah! | 好耶! 好耶! |
[1:08:49] | One looks for happiness one longs to find a partner | 有人追求幸福 有人想找到人生伴侣 |
[1:08:53] | One knows that nowadays one love will be the answer | 有人知道有一天爱情会来到 |
[1:08:58] | One sees a crazy world one needs a fresh perspective | 有人觉得世界很疯狂 有人需要换一种思维方式 |
[1:09:01] | so what’s up? she sign it yet? | 怎么样了? 她签了没? |
[1:09:03] | No not yet. | 没 还没呢 |
[1:09:04] | You better not be pussying out on me! | 你别吓唬我了! |
[1:09:05] | Don’t get your panties in a bunch. | 别那么大惊小怪 |
[1:09:06] | I’m just waiting for her to get down here. | 我正在等她过来 |
[1:09:08] | Got to warm these people up you know? | 我现在要去给这些人热热身了 知道吗 |
[1:09:10] | All right well call me when it’s done okay? | 好的 搞定了给我电话吧 |
[1:09:12] | I’m holding down the fort in the meantime. | 我在家等你消息 |
[1:09:14] | yeah. all right | 好的 |
[1:09:19] | Lavender. | 薰衣草 |
[1:09:21] | You get on my head. | 你太懂我了 |
[1:09:25] | Oh my god. that is slick. that is something else. | 老天 这好滑 太特别了 |
[1:10:05] | – can you believe this? – no. | -你能相信吗 -不 |
[1:10:09] | I guess I was wrong. you do clean up pretty well. | 我想我错了 你确实打扮得干干净净的 |
[1:10:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:20] | No you just… you… | 没怎么 只是你…你… |
[1:10:22] | I like your hair like that. | 我喜欢你头发这样弄 |
[1:10:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:27] | Can I get two shots? | 给我来两杯酒 |
[1:10:29] | You know what? make it three. | 三杯吧 |
[1:10:31] | Hello mcnally. jack-off how are you doing? | 你好 麦娜莉 杰克・滚蛋 你怎么样? |
[1:10:35] | – hey mr. banger. – how are you? | -班格先生 -你好吗 |
[1:10:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:10:38] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:10:42] | “hello my name is joy’s bitch.” | “大家好 我叫’乔伊的婊子'” |
[1:10:48] | How’s it going tonight? you guys having fun? | 今晚怎么样? 你们玩的高兴吗 |
[1:10:52] | That’s a good one mcnally. I had no idea you were so much fun. | 干得好 麦娜莉 我以前不知道你这么有意思 |
[1:10:55] | She’s very serious at work. | 她工作时十分严肃 |
[1:10:56] | You don’t know her that well. this one’s a wildcat. | 你还对她了解的不够多 她就是一只性感小野猫 |
[1:10:59] | – I wouldn’t lie to you big dick. | -我不会对你说谎的 大家伙 |
[1:11:01] | – well if you did I’d have to kill you. | -你要是说谎的话 我就杀了你 |
[1:11:03] | – seriously. – there’s nothing this woman loves | -说真的 -这个女人最爱的 |
[1:11:05] | – more than a good dare. – really? | -莫过于冒险了 -是吗 |
[1:11:07] | Yeah. you ever see what she can do with a champagne bottle? | 是的 你看过她怎么打开香槟吗 |
[1:11:09] | unbelievable. shocking. | 太不可思议了 绝对令人吃惊 |
[1:11:10] | no it’s just… it’s a party trick. | 不 这只是…聚会上玩的小把戏罢了 |
[1:11:11] | It’s not… | 不是… |
[1:11:12] | I dare you. | 我打赌你不敢 |
[1:11:20] | – I hate you. – you love me. | -我讨厌你 -你爱我 |
[1:11:25] | Very good! very good! | 太棒了! 太棒了! |
[1:11:27] | Terrific! you know had I seen this side of you before | 太精彩了! 要是我以前知道你有这样一面 |
[1:11:30] | I probably would have promoted you a long time ago. | 我可能早就提拔你了 |
[1:11:38] | Get down on it | 跳进舞池 |
[1:11:40] | – that’s a lot. – your turn. | -这太多了 -该你了 |
[1:11:47] | You know what? you shouldn’t do that. | 我说 你不应该这样做 |
[1:11:50] | You’ve got this okay? | 你一定得这样 好吗 |
[1:11:53] | Throw the dice. | 扔骰子 |
[1:11:55] | You’ve got this. | 你一定得扔 |
[1:11:59] | – we need what a seven? – a seven! | -我们需要多少? 7? -7! |
[1:12:01] | – okay. – throw a seven! | -好的 -扔个7 |
[1:12:05] | 7 Seven. | |
[1:12:07] | Oh my god! | 天哪! |
[1:12:08] | – thank you. thank you. – you’re welcome. | -谢谢 谢谢 -不用 |
[1:12:10] | We’re done. can we quit? can we quit? we’re… okay. | 我们搞定了 就到这为止吧 行吗 我们…好吧 |
[1:12:13] | Throw it in there. | 扔这儿 |
[1:12:14] | Thank you. ladies and gentlemen would you please gather round? | 谢谢 女士们先生们 请大家站到一起好吗 |
[1:12:19] | Come on. don’t be afraid. | 过来吧 别紧张 |
[1:12:20] | this year’s golden handshake award | 获得今年”握手金奖” |
[1:12:23] | For best team spirit goes to a new face | 的最佳团队精神 是一个新面孔 |
[1:12:27] | And one of the funniest son of a | 也是我很高兴认识的 |
[1:12:29] | Bitches I’ve ever had the pleasure to know. | 最搞笑混球 |
[1:12:31] | And I think you know who I’m talking about. | 你们应该知道我说的是谁 |
[1:12:34] | jack-off! | 杰克・混蛋 |
[1:12:39] | Get up here! come on! | 上来吧 快点 |
[1:12:43] | Congratulations jack-off. | 恭喜你 杰克・混蛋 |
[1:12:47] | Well thank you all for an amazing weekend. i… | 谢谢各位带来这么美妙的周末 我… |
[1:12:52] | I have to thank my wife joy. | 我要感谢我的妻子 乔伊 |
[1:13:00] | She probably never told you | 她应该没有告诉你们 |
[1:13:00] | all the story about how we met. | 我们是怎么认识的 |
[1:13:09] | It might come as a surprise to many of you | 在座各位可能会觉得很惊讶 |
[1:13:13] | That we didn’t know each other for very long before we got hitched. | 我们认识没多久就结婚了 |
[1:13:24] | What can I say? you know? | 我能说什么呢 你知道 |
[1:13:25] | when you know you know. | 你明白的时候 自然明白 |
[1:13:28] | On our wedding night. | 新婚之夜 |
[1:13:29] | we were so busy running back to the honeymoon suite | 我们都急着跑回蜜月套房 |
[1:13:33] | That we never really got a chance to have a first dance. | 我们都没来得及跳第一支舞 |
[1:13:38] | So… | 所以… |
[1:13:42] | Ladies and gentlemen | 女士们先生们 |
[1:13:44] | For the first time mr. and mrs. jack fuller! | 有请杰克・富勒夫妇献上他们第一支舞 |
[1:13:54] | First,when there’s nothing | 最初 一无所有 |
[1:13:58] | But a slow glowing dream | 但梦想慢慢点燃 |
[1:14:03] | That your fear seems to hide… | 驱散你的恐慌 |
[1:14:06] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:14:08] | – they’re clinking. – yeah. they are clinking. | -他们都在敲杯子 -是的 他们都在敲杯子 |
[1:14:12] | I think that means they want us to kiss. | 他们想让我们接吻 |
[1:14:15] | Well,if that’s what the crowd wants… | 如果这是群众想要的… |
[1:14:19] | Yeah.but if you’re not up for it you don’t have to. it’s fine. | 你不接受的话没必要 没关系 |
[1:14:22] | In a world made of steel | 在一个钢筋世界 |
[1:14:26] | Made of stone | 水泥世界 |
[1:14:34] | Well I hear the music | 我听到乐声 |
[1:14:37] | Close my eyes feel the rhythm | 闭上双眼 感受旋律 |
[1:14:42] | Wrap around | 萦绕四周 |
[1:14:43] | Take a hold of my heart | 填满我内心的空虚 |
[1:14:49] | What a feeling! | 感觉真妙 |
[1:14:53] | Being’s believing | 感受真切 |
[1:14:57] | I can’t have it all now I’m dancing for my life | 我不禁为生活翩翩起舞 |
[1:15:04] | Take your passion | 点燃激情 |
[1:15:08] | And make it happen | 创造奇迹 |
[1:15:22] | All right.look. | 好了 |
[1:15:24] | When’s the last time you were like really happy? | 你上一次感到真正开心是什么时候? |
[1:15:27] | – really happy? – and don’t say vegas | -真正开心? -别说是维加斯 |
[1:15:29] | Because if you do,I’ll just…I’ll have to cry. | 因为你说是的话 我会…我会哭的 |
[1:15:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:15:37] | There was this one day | 有那么一天 |
[1:15:40] | Before the exchange,before mason. | 在没有改变 认识梅森之前 |
[1:15:45] | I was feeling really adventurous so I took the ferry | 我觉得很刺激 我搭船 |
[1:15:49] | about 30 miles east of the city. | 去市东大概30里外 |
[1:15:52] | There was this great lighthouse. | 那里有一座很高的灯塔 |
[1:15:54] | I mean it was just right on the beach off the boardwalk. | 就在沙滩边上 木板路旁 |
[1:15:58] | you went there by yourself? | 你一个人去的? |
[1:16:00] | You know.I just like sat on the beach | 我就坐在沙滩上 |
[1:16:04] | Listened to the waves watched the sunset. | 听着海浪声 看日落 |
[1:16:09] | God! I had no concerns you know? I had like no responsibilities | 天啊 我觉得无忧无虑 没有负担 |
[1:16:13] | No job stressing me out. | 没有工作压得我喘不过气 |
[1:16:15] | I had no one to please but myself. | 不用去讨好其他人 只有我自己 |
[1:16:19] | – that’s that photo you have. – yeah. | -就是你的那张照片 -对 |
[1:16:23] | That was a great day. | 那是美好的一天 |
[1:16:43] | I did take myself out of the game. | 我确实退出游戏了 |
[1:16:52] | If you stop betting | 只要不赌下去 |
[1:16:55] | You never have to lose. | 就不会输 |
[1:17:10] | I’d bet on you jack. | 我会跟你赌 杰克 |
[1:17:26] | So long day huh? | 漫长的一天 是吧 |
[1:17:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:17:33] | So we should probably get to bed. | 我们还是睡觉吧 |
[1:17:38] | Yep. | 对 |
[1:18:00] | Can you undo my zipper? | 你能帮我解拉链吗 |
[1:18:02] | – it gets stuck. – yeah! yeah. | -它卡住了 -行 行 |
[1:18:06] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[1:18:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:18:28] | All right. okay. there it is. | 好了 解开了 |
[1:18:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:05] | Hey.i… these… | 我…这些… |
[1:19:07] | – I wasn’t in your things. – it’s okay. just leave them right there. | -我没有翻你的东西 -没关系 就放那吧 |
[1:19:11] | I can put them back. | 我可以放回去 |
[1:19:19] | Good night.mr.fuller. | 晚安 富勒先生 |
[1:19:21] | Good night.mrs.fuller. | 晚安 富勒太太 |
[1:19:53] | It’s all right. | 无所谓 |
[1:19:57] | It’s okey. | 没关系 |
[1:20:00] | Everything’s all right. | 一切都无所谓 |
[1:20:05] | It’s all right | 无所谓 |
[1:20:07] | Everything’s all right | 一切都无所谓 |
[1:20:16] | It’s okay | 没关系 |
[1:20:19] | Okay.I’m on my way. I know. | 好的 我在路上了 我知道 |
[1:20:23] | It’s almost over. I’m about to be a free woman. | 马上就结束了 我就快恢复自由了 |
[1:20:24] | – joy. joy! – what? | -乔伊 乔伊 -干吗 |
[1:20:28] | I have to go. | 我要挂了 |
[1:20:30] | – mason? – yeah. | -梅森? -是我 |
[1:20:34] | I can’t talk right now. I’m sorry. | 我现在没空聊天 对不起 |
[1:20:36] | I have to get going. I just… | 我得走了 我… |
[1:20:37] | I want you back,joy. | 我想跟你复合 乔伊 |
[1:20:41] | – what? – I made a huge mistake letting you go. | -什么 -跟你分手是我最大的错 |
[1:20:44] | I see that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[1:20:45] | Seeing you the other day you had this glow about you. | 那天见到你 浑身散发着光彩 |
[1:20:49] | Not that you didn’t before it’s just… | 不是说你以前没有… |
[1:20:51] | Sometimes it takes losing something | 有时 只有失去了 |
[1:20:54] | For you to realize what you had. | 才会懂得去珍惜 |
[1:20:57] | I want to make up for the wrong I did to you. | 我想弥补我所犯的错 |
[1:21:01] | This is yours. | 这是你的 |
[1:21:03] | I gave it to you and I want you to have it. | 我以前给你的 我希望你能带着它 |
[1:21:08] | – where did you get this? – and joy | -你从哪儿拿的? -而且 乔伊 |
[1:21:12] | You are good enough for me. | 对我来说 你已经够好了 |
[1:21:27] | I mean that! | 我是认真的 |
[1:21:45] | Court is called to order. | 现在开庭 |
[1:21:47] | Well,lookie here,lookie here!the happy couple! | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 开心的一对 |
[1:21:51] | Six months down the road. did you learn anything? | 6个月下来 你们学到什么了吗 |
[1:21:55] | We’ll see. | 我们来看看 |
[1:21:56] | Now,dr.twitchell,in your opinion did the couple | 特威彻医生 在你看来 这对夫妇 |
[1:21:59] | Jack fuller and joy mcnally | 杰克・富勒和乔伊・麦娜莉 |
[1:22:01] | Obey the court order to live together as man and wife | 遵从法院的指令 以夫妻关系共同生活 |
[1:22:04] | And do you believe they put sufficient effort into the marriage? | 您认为他们有充分努力经营他们的婚姻吗 |
[1:22:13] | These two have | 他们两个 |
[1:22:17] | A lot of issues. | 有一大堆问题 |
[1:22:19] | A lot of deeply unsettling issues | 一大堆很不稳定的问题 |
[1:22:23] | That as individuals they seriously need to work on. | 各自都要认真努力改变的问题 |
[1:22:28] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[1:22:30] | But together | 但在一起 |
[1:22:31] | in my honest opinion | 我真的认为 |
[1:22:35] | They’re perfect for each other. | 他们是天造地设的一对 |
[1:22:38] | It’s the real thing. | 这是事实 |
[1:22:40] | Go figure. | 好好想想 |
[1:22:43] | Well,thank you,doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[1:22:44] | you may step down. | 你可以退席了 |
[1:22:48] | Tipper! | 蒂帕 |
[1:22:57] | Hi,your honor. | 你好 法官大人 |
[1:22:59] | Have you lost weight? | 你减肥啦? |
[1:23:03] | Gotcha. let’s begin. | 我知道了 开始吧 |
[1:23:05] | Although ms. | 虽然 |
[1:23:06] | Mcnally ran up $25000 in credit card debt in my client’s name | 麦娜莉小姐给我的当事人增加了2.5万美元信用卡债务 |
[1:23:11] | My client recently spent the same amount | 我的当事人近期也在购置 |
[1:23:13] | For materials for his new furniture business. | 家私生意材料上花费了同等金额 |
[1:23:17] | Therefore,we propose the following settlement your honor. | 因此 我们提出以下解决方案 法官大人 |
[1:23:20] | The original $3 million deduct half for taxes | 原本的300万奖金 扣除一半的税收 |
[1:23:22] | And $50000 that’s already been spent | 和已花费的5万美金 |
[1:23:25] | That leaves $1.45 million to be divided… | 仅剩145万美金可以分配 |
[1:23:33] | Equally. | 平分 |
[1:23:34] | Now that’s the spirit! you’ve learned to share! | 这才是精髓 你们学会了分享 |
[1:23:37] | do you accept? | 你们接受吗 |
[1:23:45] | No,your honor.we do not. | 不 法官大人 我们不接受 |
[1:23:48] | Gold-digging whore. | 贪财的女人 |
[1:23:50] | My client has advised me that | 我的当事人刚提出 |
[1:23:52] | she doesn’t want any of the money. | 她不要一分钱 |
[1:23:55] | She just wants a divorce. | 只要离婚 |
[1:23:58] | Miss mcnally,are you sure? | 麦娜莉小姐 你确定吗 |
[1:24:03] | Yes,your honor.I am. | 是的 法官大人 我确定 |
[1:24:05] | Well,then I hereby grant the divorce | 那我现在宣判准予离婚 |
[1:24:06] | and award all the monies to mr.Fuller. | 且奖金归富勒先生所有 |
[1:24:10] | Court adjourned. | 休庭 |
[1:24:17] | You win,jack. | 你赢了 杰克 |
[1:24:19] | I officially want nothing from you. | 我不会要你任何东西 |
[1:24:28] | Oh,my god. | 我的天啊 |
[1:24:30] | I won a case! jesus christ! | 我赢了一场官司 上帝 |
[1:24:33] | Dude,we won! | 兄弟 我们赢了 |
[1:24:36] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[1:24:37] | Yeah! I’m the law bitches! | 我是律政狂人 |
[1:24:40] | I’m a lawyer! | 我是律师了 |
[1:24:42] | To me! | 敬我的 |
[1:24:44] | Anybody need a lawyer? | 有人要请律师吗 |
[1:24:48] | And tonight I have to leave it | 今晚我要离去 |
[1:24:52] | Time heals all wounds. | 时间能治好所有伤痛 |
[1:24:56] | Now that you guys are officially | 你们现在正式吹了 |
[1:24:59] | Done I was hoping to maybe get her number. | 我现在能要她的电话号码吗 |
[1:25:02] | Yes,tonight I have to leave it | 没错 今晚我要离去 |
[1:25:06] | Don’t you come up to me and say you like it | 为何不跟我说你喜欢我 |
[1:25:10] | Yeah,okay. | 好吧 |
[1:25:11] | You don’t have to answer that right now. | 你不必现在就回答我 |
[1:25:18] | Hey,I have a question. | 我要问个问题 |
[1:25:21] | How much does an island cost? | 买一个小岛要多少钱 |
[1:25:24] | And tonight I have to leave it | 今晚我要离去 |
[1:25:27] | Yes,tonight I have to leave it | 没错 今晚我要离去 |
[1:25:32] | Now we come to the final item on our agenda. | 现在决定议程的最后一个项目 |
[1:25:37] | Congratulations,mcnally. | 恭喜你 麦娜莉 |
[1:25:41] | Thank you,sir. I won’t let you down. | 谢谢你 先生 我不会让你失望的 |
[1:25:50] | Okay,I think I’m gonna have to let you down. | 我想我会令你失望的 |
[1:25:53] | Why don’t you just give it to chong you know? | 要不把这个工作给钟吧 |
[1:25:56] | She’s good,she deserves it | 她很能干 她应得的 |
[1:25:57] | And besides I think she just enjoys being miserable. | 除此以外 我觉得她很享受这种痛苦 |
[1:26:00] | – yes! – you sure you know what you’re doing? | -太好了 -你确定自己在做什么吗 |
[1:26:02] | No,I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[1:26:03] | but I think that’s the point | 但我觉得这才是重点 |
[1:26:07] | I would rather do nothing and be happy | 我宁愿快乐的无所事事 |
[1:26:10] | Than do something that I don’t love. | 也不要做我不喜欢做的 |
[1:26:26] | Well,I lost her at happy. | 那就让她快乐去吧 |
[1:26:28] | I don’t know what the hell she was trying to say anyway. | 反正我也不知道她想说什么 |
[1:26:29] | Well done,chonger. the job is yours. | 好样的 钟 工作是你的了 |
[1:26:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:38] | So! jack made a piece of furniture. | 杰克做了一件家具 |
[1:26:41] | He finished it. | 他做完了 |
[1:26:42] | Okay. go ahead,dad. what’s wrong with it? | 好了 说吧 老爸 又有什么毛病 |
[1:26:44] | Nothing. it’s good. | 没有 很好 |
[1:26:45] | It’s really good. | 真的很好 |
[1:26:46] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[1:26:51] | – thank you. – but… | -谢谢 -但是… |
[1:26:52] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[1:26:53] | you royally screwed up when it comes to that girl. | 那个女孩子的事 你却搞得一塌糊涂 |
[1:26:55] | It was a big stupid mistake.okay? | 这完全是个愚蠢至极的误会 |
[1:26:57] | the entire marriage was a lie! | 整个婚姻都只是个谎言 |
[1:26:59] | The marriage might have been a mistake but it was not a lie. | 婚姻可能是误会 但绝不是谎言 |
[1:27:01] | And I think that anybody who has spent time with you two recently | 而且任何和你们相处过的人 |
[1:27:04] | Could tell you that. | 都会这么说 |
[1:27:05] | So why don’t you get your head out of your ass | 你为什么不清醒一点 |
[1:27:09] | And go do something about it? | 想想办法弥补 |
[1:27:11] | Or should I tell you not to and then maybe you will? | 或者我该说你不要去 而你又会去? |
[1:27:18] | – she’s gone,man. – gone? what do you mean gone? | -她走了 老兄 -走了? 什么叫走了? |
[1:27:21] | She like lost it. | 她有点迷失了 |
[1:27:22] | she quit her job shut off her phone. | 她辞职了 手机也关了 |
[1:27:24] | she took off. | 就走了 |
[1:27:26] | Look,I don’t really care much for you | 听着 我可不关心你 |
[1:27:28] | And I want to cut your friend hater.seriously. | 而且我要和你朋友海特划清界限 真的 |
[1:27:30] | But for some reason | 但出于某些原因 |
[1:27:31] | You’re like the only man that joy can actually be herself with | 你是唯一能让乔伊找到自我的男人 |
[1:27:34] | So I wanna tell you where she is I really do. | 所以我也想告诉你她在哪儿 |
[1:27:35] | I just don’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[1:27:38] | – what do you know? – I don’t know. if you were miserable | -那你知道什么 -我不知道 你要是痛不欲生 |
[1:27:41] | And you wanted to get happy again where would you go? | 想开心起来 你会去哪儿 |
[1:27:46] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:27:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:27:53] | Okay tell you what.we both go. | 好吧 我跟你说 我们一起去 |
[1:27:56] | That way when she sees us both | 她见到我们时 |
[1:27:57] | She can make up her mind on who she wants to be with. | 她就能下定决心跟谁了 |
[1:28:00] | I’ve loaned you my band saw | 我把带锯押给你了 |
[1:28:01] | I’ve loaned you my beer tap. | 我还把啤酒龙头押给你了 |
[1:28:04] | Do you even know how to drive an automatic? | 你知道怎么开车吗 |
[1:28:05] | The keys. give me the keys. | 钥匙 把钥匙给我 |
[1:28:07] | Here. sorry. | 给 对不起 |
[1:28:09] | Go get your future ex-ex-wife. | 去找你的未来前前妻吧 |
[1:28:21] | What a waste of time the thought crossed my mind | 突然发觉我浪费太多时间 |
[1:28:25] | But I never missed a beat | 但我不会错失良机 |
[1:28:28] | Can’t explain the who or what I was | 无法解释过去的我 |
[1:28:32] | Trying to believe | 试着相信 |
[1:28:35] | What would you do? | 该怎么办 |
[1:28:39] | What would you do? do you know? | 该怎么办 你可知 |
[1:28:43] | I once had a grip on everything | 我曾紧紧抓住一切 |
[1:28:46] | It feels better to let go | 现在更觉应该放手 |
[1:28:50] | I’m not over | 我无法忘记 |
[1:28:54] | I’m not over you just yet | 我还无法忘记你 |
[1:28:57] | Cannot hide it | 无法隐藏 |
[1:29:01] | You’re not that easy to forget | 你太不容易忘却 |
[1:29:05] | I’m not over | 我无法忘记 |
[1:29:12] | I’m not over | 我无法忘记 |
[1:29:38] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[1:29:41] | You left this behind | 你把这个落下了 |
[1:29:44] | And I wanted to bring it back to you. | 我想把它还给你 |
[1:29:54] | Do you know how many lighthouses there are 30 miles east of the city? | 你知道市东30里内有几个灯塔吗 |
[1:29:57] | – how many? – five. | -几个? -5个 |
[1:29:59] | – really? – yeah,just in case you’re wondering. | -真的吗 -是的 你可能不知道 |
[1:30:02] | So. | 那么 |
[1:30:05] | Did you come all the way out here just to give this back to me? | 你大老远过来就只想把这个还给我? |
[1:30:11] | I did. so I’m going to get out of here. | 是的 所以我现在就走 |
[1:30:17] | All right.here it is. | 好了 是这样的 |
[1:30:19] | When we were married | 我们结婚时 |
[1:30:20] | I was horrible. | 我很糟糕 |
[1:30:23] | Sick. just wrong. | 病态 什么都错 |
[1:30:28] | And it’s the best time I’ve ever had. | 但那是我最享受的时光 |
[1:30:34] | You bet on me,joy | 你跟我赌 乔伊 |
[1:30:39] | And you made me want to bet on myself. | 你也让我想跟自己赌 |
[1:30:42] | So don’t think about anyone else | 所以 不要想其他人 |
[1:30:46] | And just answer this for you. | 只为你自己回答这个问题 |
[1:30:57] | Do you want to be married to me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[1:31:01] | Again? | 再次 |
[1:31:05] | You know | 知道吗 |
[1:31:07] | For so long,I’ve just…I’ve tried to please everybody. | 这么久以来 我只想尽量讨好每个人 |
[1:31:11] | And by not trying to please you | 而且尽量不讨好你 |
[1:31:17] | I think I became myself again. | 我觉得又找到自我了 |
[1:31:22] | I do | 我真的 |
[1:31:24] | Want to be married to you again. | 愿意再嫁给你 |
[1:31:55] | I quit my job. | 我辞职了 |
[1:31:57] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[1:31:59] | I have absolutely no idea what I’m going to do. no clue. | 我完全不知道接下来该做什么 没头绪 |
[1:32:02] | Well,it’s a good thing that I have… | 还好我有… |
[1:32:04] | that we have a ton of money. | 我们有一大笔钱 |
[1:32:07] | Oh,my god! | 天啊 |
[1:32:10] | That’s right. we hit the jackpot. | 没错 我们摇中了头奖 |
[1:32:14] | Yeah,I did. | 没错 我摇中的 |
[1:32:21] | Now,joy do you take this young man | 现在 乔伊 你愿意嫁给他 |
[1:32:25] | To be your lawfully wedded husband | 作为你的合法丈夫 |
[1:32:27] | in sickness and in health… | 不论生病还是健康 |
[1:32:31] | for richer or for poorer | 不论富有亦或贫穷 |
[1:32:34] | I do. I take him. | 我愿意 我嫁他 |
[1:32:35] | Naughty! naughty! | 下流 下流 |
[1:32:37] | Jack.would you put the ring upon her finger? | 杰克 你能给她带上戒指吗 |
[1:32:41] | – was that the one? – that was it! oh my god! | -是这支手指吗 -就是这支 天啊 |
[1:32:44] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[1:32:47] | This is the greatest day of my life! | 这是我这辈子最棒的一天 |
[1:32:50] | – this is the greatest day of my… – what? what? | -这是我这辈子… -怎么了? 怎么了? |
[1:32:55] | Oh my… | 天啊 |
[1:32:56] | This is marvelous.simply marvelous. | 这真不可思议 简直不可思议 |
[1:32:58] | – bye! thank you! – bye-bye. | -再见 谢谢 -再见 |
[1:33:00] | Have fun you guys! | 你们玩得开心点 |
[1:33:02] | It’s so much fun in there! you guys are gonna love it! | 那里太好玩了 你们肯定喜欢 |
[1:33:04] | – woman! – holy shit. | -娘儿们 -见鬼 |
[1:33:06] | – woman! – I’m coming! | -娘儿们 -来啦 |
[1:33:14] | No one here likes you go away get a clue | 这里没人喜欢你 走开 找条路 |
[1:33:19] | Go back to your… zoo | 回你的动物园去 |
[1:33:22] | And now we’re standing face to face | 我们面面相觑 |
[1:33:26] | Isn’t this world a crazy place | 世界如此疯狂 |
[1:33:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:33:36] | You know why! | 你知道为什么 |
[1:33:43] | You know why! | 你知道为什么 |
[1:33:45] | No one here likes you,go away,get a clue | 这里没人喜欢你 走开 找条路 |
[1:33:50] | Go back to your… zoo or whatever it is you do | 回你的动物园去 随便你干什么 |
[1:33:55] | I don’t know why I don’t like what’s in your eyes | 我不知道为什么我不喜欢你眼中的世界 |
[1:33:59] | And I’d love to split them wide | 且我喜欢把它们远远分开 |
[1:34:03] | I could pretend | 我可以假装 |
[1:34:06] | Can’t you understand I hate you my friend | 难道你不明白 我恨你 朋友 |
[1:34:12] | Some call it an obsession | 有人说这是狂妄 |
[1:34:16] | And some call it a good hate | 也有人说这是良性憎恨 |
[1:34:20] | And I’ll just call it pathetic | 而我只称它为怜悯 |
[1:34:24] | But some totally relate | 但有人完全认同 |
[1:34:29] | I’d rather go to hell than shake your hand or wish you well | 我宁愿下地狱 也不想和你握手 或祝福你 |
[1:34:33] | In case you couldn’t tell | 除非你不明了 |
[1:34:37] | Go ahead boy drink your drink go ahead boy do your thing | 继续喝你的酒 小子 继续做你的事 |
[1:34:42] | Can you learn the words to every song I sing | 你能明白我唱的是什么吗 |
[1:34:46] | I could pretend | 我可以假装 |
[1:34:49] | Can’t you understand I hate you my friend | 难道你不明白 我恨你 朋友 |
[1:35:12] | Some call it an obsession | 有人说这是狂妄 |
[1:35:16] | And some call it a good hate | 也有人说这是良性憎恨 |
[1:35:20] | And I’ll just call it pathetic | 而我只称它为怜悯 |
[1:35:24] | But some totally relate | 但有人完全认同 |
[1:35:29] | No one here likes you go away get a clue | 这里没人喜欢你 走开 找条路 |
[1:35:33] | Go back to your… zoo or whatever it is you do | 回你的动物园去 随便你干什么 |
[1:35:37] | I could pretend | 我可以假装 |
[1:35:40] | Can’t you understand I hate you my friend | 难道你不明白 我恨你 朋友 |
[1:35:46] | I hate you my friend | 我恨你 朋友 |
[1:35:50] | I hate you my friend | 我恨你 朋友 |
[1:38:15] | What are you doing later? you know there’s a meteor shower tonight. | 你一会儿干吗 今晚有流星雨 |
[1:38:19] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:38:20] | Jack was our glue. | 杰克是我们的粘合剂 |
[1:38:23] | I feel like the fact that he’s gone makes us a little closer. | 我感觉他走了让我们更亲近了 |
[1:38:26] | No.it makes us a little bit just… | 不 让我们有点… |
[1:38:29] | The opposite of that. | 距离更远了 |
[1:38:39] | You like to party? | 想跟我去派对吗 |