英文名称:West Side Story
年代:1961
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[07:30] | Watch this shot now! Shoot, man! Go! | 好好看这球 射篮 |
[10:14] | – Chickie! Chick, chick, chick! – Boy! Jet boy! | – 小鸡 吱 吱 吱 – 喷射机 |
[10:18] | Jet boy! | 喷射机帮的 |
[10:30] | Jet, Jet, Jets! | 喷射机 |
[10:33] | – Come back! – Come over here! Chickens! | – 回来 – 胆小鬼 |
[10:49] | Beat it! | 滚吧 |
[11:06] | All right, go, Jets! | 太好了 走吧 来吧 |
[11:13] | Snowboy! | 雪男 |
[11:24] | Come on! | 给我 |
[11:34] | Beat it! | 滚吧 |
[11:48] | Okay, here we go! Over here, A-Rab! | 好了 来吧 |
[12:25] | Jets! Jets! | 喷射机 嘿 喷射机 |
[12:33] | Bernardo! Indio! Chaco, come on! | 伯纳多 印地欧 把他们赶走 来 |
[12:42] | Jets, come on! Follow me, baby. | 喷射机 来 跟我来 |
[12:57] | – Mira, mira, mira! – Jets! | – 米拉 米拉 米拉 – 喷气机 |
[13:10] | Come on, Jets! | 来啊 来啊 |
[13:12] | Hey, Jets! Hello! | 嘿 喷射机 你好 |
[13:19] | Jets, come on! Julio! Come on! | 喷射机 来啊 朱利欧 来 |
[13:25] | Jets! | 喷气机 |
[13:32] | Come on, boys! | 来啊 |
[13:35] | Come on, now! | 来 |
[14:23] | Jets! | 喷射机 |
[14:58] | Break it up, you punks! Cut it out! Come on, guys! Break it up, I said! | 不要打了 停手 我说 不要打了 |
[15:03] | Come on, break it up! Come on! | 不要打了 |
[15:05] | How many times have I told you punks to cut this stuff out? | 要说几次 你们这些混混才不会再打 |
[15:08] | – Why, if it ain’t Lt. Schrank! – Top of the day, Lt. Schrank. | – 可不是眩克警官吗?- 眩克警官 你今天好啊 |
[15:12] | – And Officer Krupke. – Top of the day, Officer Krupke. | – 还有克鲁克警官 – 克鲁克警官 您今天好啊 |
[15:16] | – I’ll give you the top of the head. – Hey you, get down! | – 好你个头 – 你 下来 |
[15:19] | – But we’re having such fun. – We enjoy the playground. | – 我们在玩呢 – 充分利用这片游乐场 |
[15:22] | See, it keeps us deprived children off of the foul city streets. | 让我们这些被剥夺的儿童 不致在街头玩耍 |
[15:25] | – Shut up! – And born like we was on the hot pavement. | – 闭嘴 – 我们就像是在红砖道上生的 |
[15:28] | – You wanna get your skull broke? – Hey, Baby John, come here! Come here! | – 要我敲碎你脑袋吗?- 小约翰 过来这儿 |
[15:37] | All right! Now, which one of these Puerto Ricans bloodied you? | 哪一个波多黎各人 把你打伤的 |
[15:42] | – Sir… – Which one? | – 嗯 长官… – 哪一个? |
[15:45] | Excuse me, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[15:47] | As a matter of fact… | 其实… |
[15:49] | we suspicion that the job was done by a cop. | 我们怀疑是被警察打的 |
[15:52] | – Two cops. – At the very least. | – 两个警察 – 至少两个 |
[15:54] | – Impossible. – In America, nothing is impossible. | – 不可能 – 在美国 没有什么不可能的 |
[15:59] | All right, wise guys… now, you listen to me! | 好了 聪明人 你们都听好了 |
[16:03] | All of you! You hoodlums don’t own these streets. | 全部的人 这些街道不是你们的 |
[16:07] | And I’ve had all the roughhouse I’m gonna put up with around here! | 这里有其他的地方 我要好好管一管的 |
[16:11] | You wanna kill each other, kill each other! But you ain’t gonna do it on my beat! | 你们要杀来杀去 请便 但不要在我在的时候 |
[16:15] | – Are there any questions? – Yes, sir. | – 有没有问题 – 有 长官 |
[16:18] | Would you mind translating that into Spanish? | 您可不可以将那段话 翻成西班牙文 |
[16:23] | Get your friends out of here, Bernardo. | 伯纳多 把你的人带走 |
[16:27] | And stay out! | 请你… |
[16:34] | Please. | 走远一点 |
[16:37] | Okay, Sharks. | 好吧 鲨鱼们 |
[16:41] | Vámonos. | 来 |
[16:51] | Boy, oh boy! As if this neighborhood wasn’t crummy enough! | 好像这个社区还不够烂一样 |
[16:58] | Now, look, fellas. Fellas! Look, let’s be reasonable… | 大伙儿 我们讲理一点 嗯? |
[17:02] | if I don’t get a little law and order around here… | 如果我不把这儿管好… |
[17:05] | I get busted down to a traffic corner… | 我就得到 十字路口管交通 |
[17:08] | and your friend don’t like traffic corners. | 我不喜欢十字路口 |
[17:10] | So, that means you’re gonna start makin’ nice… with the PR’s from now on. | 所以现在开始 你们要和 这些波多黎各人好好相处 |
[17:16] | I said nice! Get it? | 好好相处 知道吗? |
[17:19] | ‘Cause if you don’t… | 如果你们做不到… |
[17:21] | and I catch any of you doin’ any more brawlin’ in my territory… | 让我发现你们 在我的地盘上有动作… |
[17:25] | I’m gonna personally beat the living crud out of each and every one of you… | 我会揍扁你 关到牢里 |
[17:27] | and see that you go to the can and rot there! | 让你在那儿待着等死 |
[17:33] | – Say good-bye to the nice boys, Krupke. – Good-bye, boys. | – 克鲁克 向这些好孩子说再见 – 再见 孩子们 |
[17:42] | “Good-bye, boys.” | “再见 孩子们” |
[17:44] | – Jail? Gee. – “You hoodlums don’t own the streets.” | – 吃牢饭?天哪 – “这些街道不是你们的” |
[17:49] | – Go play in the park. – Keep off of the grass. | – “到公园去玩” – “不要践踏草坪” |
[17:51] | – Get out of the house! – Keep off the block. | – “出去房子外面” – “不要在这条街上” |
[17:53] | – Get outta here. – Keep off the world! | – “出去” – “离开世界” |
[17:55] | A gang that don’t own the street is nothing! | 没有地盘的帮派 什么都不是 |
[17:58] | We do own it! | 这是我们的地盘 |
[18:01] | Come on, Jets, round out! | 来吧 喷射机 集合 |
[18:03] | – Not you, Anybodys! Beat it! – Riff, you gotta let me in the gang! | – 不是指你 所有其他的人 滚吧 – 芮夫 让我加入 |
[18:07] | Didn’t you just see me? I was smash! I’m a killer, I wanna fight. | 你没看到我吗?我很帅 我是杀手 我要打架 |
[18:11] | How else she gonna get a guy to touch her? | 她没别的办法让男人碰她 |
[18:14] | – You dirty rat! – Come on, the road, little girl! The road! | – 你这脏老鼠 – 小女孩 走人 上路 |
[18:17] | Beat it! | 滚吧 |
[18:20] | – Beat it! – Okay, come on. | – 滚吧 – 好了 来 |
[18:28] | Okay, now listen! Now, we fought hard for this turf, | 我们很辛苦拿下这地盘的 |
[18:32] | and we ain’t just gonna give it up. | 不会就这样放弃的 |
[18:34] | The Emeralds claimed it, we shot ’em out. The Hawks, remember? | 翡翠帮宣称是他们的 但被打败了 |
[18:37] | They tried to take it away, we knocked them down the cellar. | 老鹰帮曾想染指但没成功 |
[18:39] | – But these PR’s are different. – They multiply. Like cockroaches. | – 这些波多黎各人不一样 – 他们增加得很快 |
[18:42] | – Shut the windows – Shut the door! | – 关上窗 – 关上门 |
[18:43] | – They’re eating all the food. – Breathing all the air. | – 吃掉所有的食物 – 呼吸了所有的空气 |
[18:45] | – Help! I’m drowning in tamale. – And you heard what that Lt. Schrank said… | – 救命 我被墨西哥菜淹死了 – 你听到眩克警官说的 |
[18:49] | we gotta make nice with them Puerto Ricans or else. | 我们必须要和他们和平相处 |
[18:53] | We gotta let ’em move in right under our noses… | 我们眼睁睁地看着他们 |
[18:55] | – and take it all away from us or else. – No… | – 把一切夺走 – 不 |
[18:57] | You’re damn right, no! | 你说的对 绝不 |
[18:59] | So what’re we gonna do, buddy boys? I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do. | 那我们要怎么办?我告诉你怎么办 |
[19:04] | We’re gonna speed back! | 我们动作要快 |
[19:05] | We’re gonna move like lightning, | 要如闪电一般 |
[19:07] | and we’re gonna clean them Sharks up… once and for all. | 一次把鲨鱼帮剿清 |
[19:10] | So they ain’t never gonna set foot on our turf again! | 让他们再不会踏入我们的地盘 |
[19:14] | We’re gonna do it in one all-out fight. | 一次就把他们打败 |
[19:18] | – A rumble! Chop, chop! – Now cool, Action Boy. | – 大干一场 – 冷静下来 猛男 |
[19:21] | The Sharks want a piece of this world, too. And they’re real down boys. | 鲨鱼帮要一席之地 他们很猛的 |
[19:26] | They might ask for blades zip guns. | 他们可能会动刀动枪的 |
[19:30] | Zip guns? | 动枪?我的天 |
[19:32] | I ain’t finalizing and saying they will, Baby John. | 小约翰 我没说他们一定会 |
[19:36] | I’m just saying that they might, and we gotta be prepared. | 只是说他们可能会 我们要准备好 |
[19:41] | Now, what’s your mood, Jets? | 大家怎么说? |
[19:43] | – I say go, go! – I say mix! | – 我说干吧 – 动手 |
[19:46] | – I say sock ’em! – Tear them! | – 打烂他们 – 扯烂他们 |
[19:47] | – Yeah, but if they say blades or guns… – I say let’s just forget the whole thing. | – 可是如果他们动到刀枪… – 算了吧 |
[19:52] | – What? – What do you say, Riff? | – 什么?- 你的意见呢 芮夫? |
[19:55] | I say this turf is small, but it’s all we got. | 我们的地盘虽小 但却是我们仅有的 |
[20:01] | I wanna hold it like we always held it, with skin! | 我们要和从前一样 悍卫我们的地盘 |
[20:06] | But if they say blades, I say blades. | 如果他们用刀 我们就用刀 |
[20:09] | If they say guns, I say guns. | 如果他们动枪 我们就动枪 |
[20:12] | I say I want the Jets to be the number one! | 喷射机永远是老大 |
[20:16] | – To sail! To hold the sky! – Then rev us off! Voom va-voom! | – 出发 撑住一片天 – 发动了 |
[20:21] | Okay, cats, we rumble! | 好 伙伴们 我们动手 |
[20:25] | Now… protocality calls for a war council… between us and the Sharks | 礼仪上我们要先和鲨鱼帮开会 |
[20:28] | to set the whole thing up. | 确定战争时间 |
[20:29] | So I will personally give the bad news to Bernardo. | 我们亲自通知伯纳多 这个坏消息 |
[20:32] | – You gotta take a lieutenant with you. – That’s me. | – 带个副手去 – 就是我了 |
[20:34] | – That’s Tony. – Who needs Tony? | – 该是东尼 – 谁需要东尼? |
[20:36] | We need Tony! He’s got a rep that’s bigger than the whole West Side! | 我们需要东尼 他的名声大过整个西城 |
[20:41] | – He don’t belong no more. – Now, cut it, Action! | – 他不再是我们一份子了 – 不要说了 猛男 |
[20:44] | – Me and Tony started the Jets. – So where is he? | – 我和东尼创下喷射机帮的 – 现在他在那儿? |
[20:47] | – How come he takes a lousy, stinking job? – Youth Board corrupted him. | – 他的工作怎么那么烂?- 青年会腐化了他 |
[20:51] | Yeah, temporary sickness! | 暂时性的症状 |
[20:52] | Wait and see. Remember them fists the day we clobbered the Emeralds? | 等着看吧 记得我们打败翡翠帮的事吗? |
[20:56] | – He saved my ever-loving neck! – Sure! He’ll do it again, too! | – 他救了我一命 – 他仍然会这么做的 |
[20:58] | He always came through for us and he always will. | 他一直都帮着我们 以后也会一样 |
[21:02] | When you’re a Jet you’re a Jet all the way | 当你成为喷射机的一员 你永远都是 |
[21:05] | From your first cigarette to your last dying day | 从你的第一支烟 到你死的那天 |
[21:08] | When you’re a Jet let ’em do what they can | 当你是喷射机的一员 就让他们照顾你 |
[21:11] | You’ve got brothers around You’re a family man | 四海之内皆你兄弟 你是家族的一份子 |
[21:15] | You’re never alone You’re never disconnected | 永远不寂寞 关系永远在那儿 |
[21:19] | You’re home with your own When company’s expected | 当你跟同伴在家 而且等着客人时 |
[21:22] | You’re well-protected | 你会被保护好好的 |
[21:24] | Then you are set with a capital ‘J’ | 一切都由喷射机 安排好了 |
[21:27] | Which you’ll never forget till they cart you away | 你不会忘记这一切的 直到你被抬走的那天 |
[21:30] | When you’re a Jet | 你是喷射机一员时 |
[21:32] | You stay a Jet | 你永远都是 |
[21:38] | Now, I know Tony like I know me, and I guarantee you can count him in. | 我了解东尼就像了解自己一般 我们可以算他一份 |
[21:42] | – Let’s get cracking. – Where will you find Bernardo? | – 走吧 – 去那儿找伯纳多? |
[21:45] | – It ain’t safe in PR territory. – He’ll be at tonight’s gym dance. | – 在波多黎各人的地盘可不安全 – 去舞会那儿 |
[21:48] | – But the gym’s neutral territory. – A-Rab, I’m gonna make nice with him. | – 可是体育馆是中立区 – 我会好好对他讲的 |
[21:51] | – I’m only gonna challenge him. – Right, daddy-o. | – 只是向他下战书 – 好吧 小老爹 |
[21:54] | So listen, everybody dress up sweet and sharp. | 听着 大家盛装打扮 |
[21:57] | Meet Tony and me at the dance after 10:00, and walk tall! | 10点时和我与东尼 在体育馆碰面 |
[22:00] | – We always walk tall! – We’re Jets! | – 我们永远抬头挺胸 – 我们是喷射机 |
[22:02] | The greatest! | 最伟大的 |
[22:03] | When you’re a Jet You’re the top cat in town | 当你是喷射机一员时 你是城里最亮眼的 |
[22:06] | You’re the gold-medal kid With the heavyweight crown | 你是载着皇冠的金牌小子 |
[22:10] | – When you’re a Jet – You’re the swinginest thing | – 当你是喷射机一员时 – 你可以大摇大摆 |
[22:13] | Little boy you’re a man Little man, you’re a king | 男孩 你是一个男人 男人 你是国王 |
[22:16] | The Jets are in gear Our cylinders are clicking | 喷射机已上紧发条 整装待发 |
[22:20] | The Sharks’ll steer clear | 鲨鱼帮将会片甲不留 |
[22:22] | ‘Cause every Puerto Rican’s a lousy chicken | 因为波多黎各人都是胆小鬼 |
[22:25] | Here come the Jets Like a bat out of hell | 喷射机来了 像地狱来的蝙蝠 |
[22:28] | Someone gets in our way Someone don’t feel so well | 如果有人来挡路 他的日子不好过了 |
[22:31] | Here come the Jets Little world, step aside | 喷射机来了 世界为之让路 |
[22:34] | Better go underground Better run, better hide | 最好藏到地下 快逃 快藏起来 |
[22:37] | We’re drawing the line So keep your noses hidden | 我们画下了界限 所以好好地藏匿吧 |
[22:41] | We’re hanging a sign Says ‘visitors forbidden’ | 我们挂起了招牌”严禁访客” |
[22:45] | And we ain’t kidding | 我们不是开玩笑的 |
[22:46] | Here come the Jets, yeah And we’re gonna beat | 喷射机来了 我们要打败 |
[22:49] | Every last bugging gang On the whole bugging street | 这整条街上的每一个帮派 |
[22:52] | On the whole bugging Ever-loving Street | 这条可爱的街上 |
[23:01] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[23:02] | – Tony, you’re not even listening. – I read you loud and clear, Riff. | – 东尼 你没在听我说话 – 我听得很清楚 |
[23:06] | – Then why don’t you say something? – I don’t wanna hurt your feelings. | – 说点话嘛 – 我不想伤你感情 |
[23:09] | – You’re my buddy, my pal, my best friend! – Womb to tomb? | – 你是我最好的朋友 – 从生到死? |
[23:13] | Birth to earth. | 从生到死 |
[23:15] | That’s why you gotta come to the dance tonight and stand up with me. | 所以你一定要和我一起去舞会 |
[23:19] | Come on, Tony. Just say yes. | 东尼 答应我 |
[23:21] | – Riff, did you ever stop to figure… | 你有没有想过 |
[23:24] | How many bubbles there are in one bottle of this here soda pop? | 一瓶汽水里有多少泡泡? |
[23:27] | – Tony, this is important! – Everything’s important, Riff… | – 东尼 这很重要 – 每件事都很重要 芮夫 |
[23:31] | you, me, the sweet guy I work for. | 你 我 我的达克 |
[23:34] | The Sharks walk bad. They bite hard. | 鲨鱼帮不是好东西 很狠的 |
[23:37] | – And if we don’t stop them now… – Here! Work for a living. | – 如果现在不阻止他们… – 来 为生活工作 |
[23:41] | How do you like that? Four and a half years I live with a buddy and his family. | 觉得如何?多年来 我和好朋友的家人共住 |
[23:45] | I think I’m digging a guy’s character. | 我想我很了解他 |
[23:48] | – Boy, am I a victim of disappointment in you! – End your suffering, little man. | – 我对你太失望了 – 你可以结束你的苦难 |
[23:54] | Why don’t you just pack up your gear and move out? | 你何不打包搬出去? |
[23:57] | ‘Cause your ma’s hot for me. | 因为你妈喜欢我 |
[24:02] | No! It’s ’cause I hate living with my bugging uncle! | 不 因为我不想 和我烦人的叔叔住 |
[24:06] | – Come on! – Come on, uncle! | – 少来 – 叔叔 |
[24:10] | – Now… go play games with the Jets. – And why not? They’re the greatest. | – 去吧 和喷射机去玩吧 – 为什么不?他们是最棒的 |
[24:16] | Ain’t they? | 不是吗? |
[24:17] | Were. | 曾经是 |
[24:20] | You found something better? | “曾经是”你找到更好的吗? |
[24:23] | No. Not yet, but… | 没有 还没有 可是… |
[24:27] | But What? | 可是什么? |
[24:30] | You won’t dig it, Riff. | 你不会相信的 芮夫 |
[24:32] | So try me. | 试试看 |
[24:34] | Come on, Tony, try me. | 东尼 试试我会不会相信 |
[24:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:45] | Every single night for the last month, I wake up… | 上个月每天晚上我都醒来… |
[24:49] | and I’m reaching out. | 我深深地被感动了 |
[24:52] | – For what? – I don’t know. | – 被什么?- 我不知道 |
[24:56] | A dame? | 女人吗? |
[24:58] | It’s right outside the door, just around the corner… | 就在门前 就在转角的地方… |
[25:02] | but it’s coming. | 那个什么就要来了 |
[25:03] | What is? | 什么东西? |
[25:05] | I don’t know. It… it’s like the kick I used to get from being a Jet. | 我不知道 但那感觉就像 以前我是喷射机一员时一样 |
[25:11] | Now you’re talking! Man, without a gang, you’re an orphan. | 这么说就对了 不在帮派里 你就是个孤儿 |
[25:15] | With a gang, you walk in twos, threes, fours… | 在帮派里 你是成群结队的 |
[25:18] | and your crew is the best… when you’re a Jet, you’re out in the sun, buddy boy… | 当你的伴都是一流的 当你是喷射机一员时… |
[25:21] | you’re home free home! | 你就像沐浴在太阳之下 回到家了 |
[25:24] | Riff, I’ve had it! | 芮夫 我有过那样的感觉 |
[25:28] | Tony… | 东尼 |
[25:31] | – Tony, look at me, will ya? Come on, look at me. – I’m looking at you. | – 你看着我 – 我在看着你 |
[25:35] | Now, I never asked the time of day from a clock, did I? | 我从来没向人开口 要求过什么 是吧? |
[25:40] | I never asked nothing from nobody, but I’m asking you… | 我从来没向人开口要求什么 我现在开口求你 |
[25:44] | come to the dance tonight. | 今晚来舞会 |
[25:46] | – I promised Doc I’d clean up the store tonight. – Then do it after the dance. | – 我答应达克打扫店里的 – 去了舞会再回去打扫 |
[25:52] | Tony, I already told the guys you’d be there. | 东尼 我已经告诉大家 你会到场的 |
[25:55] | If you don’t show, I’ll be marked lousy. | 如果你不出现 大家会认为我很没用 |
[25:59] | – What time’d you tell ’em? – 10:00. | – 你告诉他们几点?- 10点 |
[26:02] | For me, Tony, for Riff! | 东尼 为了我 为了芮夫 |
[26:08] | – 10:00 it is. – Womb to tomb? | – 就10点吧 – 由生至死? |
[26:09] | Birth to earth, and I’ll live to regret this. | 由生至死 我会后悔这么做的 |
[26:12] | Who knows? Maybe what you’re waiting for’ll be twitching at the dance tonight. | 也许你一直等待的东西 就在舞会上出现 |
[26:16] | Yeah. Who knows? | 是啊 谁知道呢? |
[26:23] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[26:27] | Could be | 或许吧 |
[26:31] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[26:34] | There’s something due any day I will know right away | 它很快就会出现的 我立刻就知道 |
[26:38] | Soon as it shows | 只要它一出现 |
[26:41] | It may come cannonballing down through the sky | 可能会像快速直球 由天而降 |
[26:43] | Gleam in its eye, bright as a rose | 眼中发亮 吱口玫瑰一般亮眼 |
[26:47] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[26:50] | It’s only just out of reach Down the block, on a beach | 在抓不到的地方 在街边 在海滩 |
[26:54] | Under a tree | 在树下 |
[26:57] | I got a feeling there’s a miracle due Gonna come true, coming to me | 我感觉到奇迹就要来临 就要实现 来到我身上 |
[27:05] | Could it be? Yes, it could | 可能吗?可能的 |
[27:08] | Something’s coming, something good If I can wait | 来了 好事要来了 我等不及了 |
[27:13] | Something’s coming I don’t know what it is | 来了 我并不知道是什么 |
[27:17] | But it is gonna be great | 但一定是很棒的 |
[27:21] | With a click With a shock | 一拍即合 带来震撼 |
[27:23] | Phone’ll jingle, door’ll knock Open the latch | 电话响了 有人敲门 打开门锁 |
[27:28] | Somethings coming, don’t know when | 来了 来了 不知道什么时候 |
[27:31] | But it’s soon, catch the moon One-handed catch | 但是很快 摘下月亮 一手摘下 |
[27:36] | Around the corner | 就在街角了 |
[27:41] | Or whistling down the river | 在河里轻唱 |
[27:46] | Come on, deliver | 来吧 送过来 |
[27:51] | To me | 给我 |
[27:57] | Will it be? Yes, it will | 会来吗?是的 是它了 |
[27:59] | Maybe just by holding still It’ll be there | 也许只要能稳稳地在这儿 它就会来了 |
[28:05] | Come on, something, come on in | 来吧 你来吧 |
[28:07] | Don’t be shy meet a guy | 不要害羞 认识人 |
[28:09] | Pull up a chair | 拉张椅子 |
[28:12] | The air is humming | 风在轻吟 |
[28:17] | And something great is coming | 好事就要来到了 |
[28:23] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[28:27] | It’s only just out of reach Down the block, on a beach | 在抓不到的地方 在街边 在海滩 |
[28:30] | Maybe tonight | 也许就在今夜 |
[28:34] | Maybe tonight | 也许就在今夜 |
[28:37] | Maybe tonight | 也许就在今夜 |
[28:51] | – Por favor, Anita, you are my friend. – Stop it, Maria. | – 求你 艾尼塔 你是我朋友 – 不要说了 玛丽亚 |
[28:54] | – You must make the neck lower. And you must stop heckling me. | – 把领口开低一点 – 你不要再妨碍我 |
[28:58] | We are working on our time now, not the old lady’s. | 我们可是活在现在 不是老祖母时代 |
[29:01] | One inch. How much can one little inch do? | 一寸就好了 一寸又没有多少? |
[29:04] | Too much. | 太多了 |
[29:06] | Anita, it is now to be a dress for dancing, no longer for praying! | 艾尼塔 这是件舞衣 不是祈祷袍 |
[29:10] | Listen, with those boys, you can start in dancing and end up praying. | 听着 和那些男孩一起 由跳舞开始 结局是你得祈祷 |
[29:15] | Querida, one little inch. | 请你再往下一寸 |
[29:18] | – Bernardo made me promise! – Bernardo! | – 伯纳多逼我答应他的 – 伯纳多 |
[29:21] | One month have I been in this country. Do I ever even touch excitement? | 我已经来到这个国家一个月 碰到过任何新鲜事吗? |
[29:25] | I sew in this place all day. I sit at home all night. | 在这里缝衣一整天 在家里枯坐一整夜 |
[29:28] | For what did my fine brother bring me here? | 我哥哥到底带我来这儿干嘛? |
[29:31] | – To marry Chino. – Chino. | – 来嫁给奇诺 – 奇诺 |
[29:33] | – When I look at Chino, nothing happens. – What do you expect to happen? | – 看着奇诺时 什么感觉都没有 – 你期望有什么感觉? |
[29:38] | I don’t know. Something. | 我不知道 某种感觉 |
[29:42] | What happens when you look at Bernardo? | 你看着伯纳多时 有什么感觉? |
[29:45] | It’s when I don’t look that it happens. | 事情都是在 我没看着他时发生的 |
[29:52] | I think I will tell Mama and Papa | 我想我要告诉爸妈… |
[29:54] | about you and Nardo in the balcony of the movies! | 你和伯纳多在电影院阳台上的事 |
[29:58] | – I will rip this to shreds! – No! | – 我要把这撕碎 – 不 |
[30:01] | But if you perhaps could manage to lower the neck… | 如果你能把领口弄低一点… |
[30:05] | – Next year. – I hate that dress! | – 明年 – 我讨厌这件衣服 |
[30:08] | Then don’t wear it, and don’t come to the dance with us tonight. | 那就不要穿 也不要和我们去舞会 |
[30:12] | Don’t come? | 不去? |
[30:16] | – Could we not dye it red at least? – No, we could not. | – 至少把它染成红色的呢?- 不行 |
[30:22] | White is for babies. | 白色是给小孩子穿的 |
[30:25] | I will be the only one there in a white… | 我会是唯一穿白色的… |
[30:37] | Sí. | 是啊 |
[30:40] | It is a beautiful dress. | 好漂亮 |
[30:43] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[30:46] | – Are you ready, ladies? – Nardo, come in. Is it not beautiful? | – 小姐们 准备好了吗?- 伯纳多 进来 好不好看? |
[30:51] | Yes. | 很好 |
[30:53] | – Very. – I didn’t quite hear. | – 很好 – 我没听清楚 |
[30:56] | Very beautiful. | 非常美丽 |
[30:59] | Come in, Chino. Do not be afraid. | 奇诺 进来 不要怕 |
[31:02] | – But this is a shop for ladies. – We won’t bite you till we know you better. | – 这是女装店 – 等我们认识你了才会咬你 |
[31:06] | Chino, you will keep both eyes on Maria tonight in case I cannot. You too, Anita. | 奇诺 今晚好好替我看着玛丽亚 你也一样 艾尼塔 |
[31:12] | – My brother is a silly watchdog. – My sister is a precious jewel. | – 我哥是只傻傻的看门狗 – 我妹妹是颗宝石 |
[31:17] | What am I? Cut glass? | 我是什么?刻宝石的刀 |
[31:21] | Nardo, it is most important that I have a wonderful time at the dancing tonight. | 最重要的是 我今晚能在舞会能玩得开心 |
[31:26] | It is? | 是吗? |
[31:27] | Because tonight is the real beginning of my life… | 因为今晚是我真正… |
[31:30] | as a young lady of America. | 在美国生活的开始 |
[32:09] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[32:37] | Get outta here! | 走开 |
[33:06] | Nardo. Cómo está? | 伯纳多 怎么样? |
[33:10] | Chino. Chino! | 奇诺 |
[33:13] | Pepe! Pepe! Come on, guys! | 派皮 来这儿 |
[33:17] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[33:21] | Look what I got. | 看看谁来了 |
[33:23] | Maria, these are some of my friends you’ve not met. | 玛丽亚 见见我这些你还不认识的朋友 |
[33:25] | Pick up. | 嘿 闪边 |
[33:29] | This is Loco. | 这位是洛可 |
[33:32] | – Teresita. My sister Maria. – Good evening. | – 泰芮士塔 – 我妹妹玛丽亚 |
[33:34] | – And this is Luis and Rosa. – Encantada. Rosalie, ai. | – 晚安 – 这是路易士和罗莎 |
[33:38] | Oye, Nardo. | 伯纳多 |
[33:48] | All right, boys and girls. All right. | 大伙 够了 |
[33:52] | Attention, please! | 注意 请注意 |
[33:56] | Attention! | 注意 |
[34:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:02] | Thank you. My, this is a fine turnout we have here tonight. | 谢谢 今晚来的人很多 |
[34:06] | It’s all for you, glad hand. | 都是为你来的 |
[34:09] | I know all of you boys and girls… | 我知道你们大家… |
[34:12] | are here because you want to make new friends… | 来这儿是想交新朋友… |
[34:16] | and get closer to old ones. | 和更加认识老朋友的 |
[34:18] | Yeah! | 对 |
[34:19] | So, tonight, kids, we’re gonna do something special. | 所以 孩子们 今晚我们要来点特别的 |
[34:24] | We’re gonna have a get-together dance! | 我们来个大混合舞会 |
[34:27] | Ginger! Peachy! | 太帅了 美呆了 |
[34:30] | All right, all right, now, kids, kids… | 好了 好了 孩子们… |
[34:34] | I want you to form two circles. | 我要你们围成两个圈 |
[34:36] | – How many? – Two. | – 几个?- 两个 |
[34:38] | Boys on the outside, and girls on the inside. | 男生在外圈 女生在内圈 |
[34:41] | Where are you? | 你在那儿? |
[34:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:45] | Now… | 现在… |
[34:47] | when the music stops… | 音乐停止之时… |
[34:50] | each boy dances with whichever girl is opposite, okay? Okay! | 男生就和他面前的女生跳 好不好? |
[34:57] | Two circles, kids! | 两个圈 孩子们 |
[35:03] | Well, it won’t hurt you to try. | 试试无妨 不会痛的 |
[35:05] | It hurts. It hurts! It hurts. | 痛 好痛 |
[35:09] | Snowboy. | 雪男 |
[35:31] | I’m with it. | 我带着他 |
[35:54] | That’s it, kids! Keep the ball rolling. | 对啦 继续来 |
[35:57] | Round she goes, and where she stops, nobody knows. | 她转着圆圈 会停在那里 没人知道 |
[36:01] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开始了 |
[36:05] | Boys to my right, and girls to my left. | 男生在我右边 女生在我左边 |
[36:40] | – Mambo! – Mambo! | – 曼波 – 曼波 |
[36:41] | Go! | 开始 |
[36:59] | Tony! | 东尼 |
[37:15] | Mambo! | 曼波 |
[37:31] | Mambo! | 曼波 |
[40:41] | You’re not thinking I’m someone else? | 你以为我是别人吗? |
[40:44] | I know you are not. | 我知道你不是 |
[40:50] | Or that we’ve met before? | 我们见过吗? |
[40:53] | I know we have not. | 我知道我们没见过 |
[40:56] | I felt… | 我觉得… |
[40:58] | I knew something never before was gonna happen, had to happen… | 我知道从未发生过的事 就要发生了 一定会发生… |
[41:02] | – But this is so much more. – My hands are cold. | – 但是比这更多 – 我的手好冷 |
[41:09] | Yours, too. | 你也是 |
[41:19] | So warm. | 好温暖 |
[41:26] | So beautiful. | 好美 |
[41:29] | Beautiful. | 美丽 |
[41:37] | It’s so much to believe. | 我相信了 |
[41:40] | You’re not making a joke? | 你不是开玩笑吧? |
[41:44] | I have not yet learned how to joke that way. | 我还没学会怎么开这种玩笑 |
[41:49] | I think now I never will. | 我现在知道 我永远不会开这种玩笑 |
[42:26] | – Get your hands off, American! – Nardo! | – 美国佬 把手拿开 – 伯纳多 |
[42:28] | – Stay away from my sister. – Sister? | – 离我妹妹远点 – 你妹妹? |
[42:31] | – Couldn’t you see he’s one of them? – I saw only him. | – 你看不出来他不是我们之一吗?- 我只看见他 |
[42:33] | They want one thing from a Puerto Rican girl. | 他们向波多黎各女孩要的 只有一件事 |
[42:35] | – That’s a lie! – Later, Tony! | – 那不是真的 – 东尼 |
[42:36] | – Get away! – Don’t listen. | – 走开 – 不要听他的 |
[42:38] | She’ll listen to me before she listens to you. | 她会先听我的 |
[42:40] | – If you two want to settle this… – Please, boys! Everything was going so well. | – 如果你想解决这件事… – 各位 本来一切都好好的 |
[42:45] | Now, come on! We’re all here to have a good time, aren’t we? | 别这样 我们都是来玩的 |
[42:48] | Nardo… | 伯纳多… |
[42:54] | Take her out of here. We’re going home. | 带她出去 我们回家去 |
[42:56] | – Nardo, it is my first dance. – Please. We are family. Now go. | – 伯纳多 这是我第一支舞 – 我们是一家人 走 |
[43:11] | Come, Maria. | 来 玛丽亚 |
[43:18] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[43:26] | – I don’t want you. – I want you, though. | – 我不是要找你 – 我找你 |
[43:39] | I want you for a war council. Jets and Sharks. | 我找你开战前会 喷射机和鲨鱼之战 |
[43:42] | – The pleasure is mine. – Let’s go outside. | – 我很荣幸 – 出去外面 |
[43:45] | I would not leave the ladies here alone with your kind around. | 我不会把女士们留下 和你们这种人在一起 |
[43:49] | We will meet you at midnight. | 我们约在午夜 |
[43:51] | Doc’s candy store? | 在达克的糖果店? |
[43:54] | And no jazz before then. | 在那之前不要乱来 |
[43:56] | I understand the rules… | 我知道规矩… |
[43:59] | native boy. | 本地土包子 |
[44:02] | Ice. | 冰男 |
[44:09] | – Doc’s at midnight. Spread the word. – Right, daddy-o. | – 午夜时在达克的糖果店 告诉大家 – 好的 小老爹 |
[44:18] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[44:21] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[44:24] | The most beautiful sound I ever heard | 我听过最悦耳的声音 |
[44:38] | All the beautiful sounds of the world In a single word | 世上最美妙的声音 就是那一个字 |
[44:52] | Maria | 玛丽亚 |
[44:55] | I just met a girl named Maria | 我遇上了一个名叫玛丽亚的女孩 |
[44:59] | And suddenly that name Will never be the same to me | 突然之间这个名字 就再也不一样了 |
[45:05] | Maria I just kissed a girl named Maria | 玛丽亚 我吻了名叫玛丽亚的女孩 |
[45:11] | And suddenly I’ve found How wonderful a sound can be | 突然之间 我才发现这个声音有多美妙 |
[45:17] | Maria | 玛丽亚 |
[45:20] | Say it loud, and there ‘s music playing | 大声说出来 如有音乐响起 |
[45:25] | Say it soft And it’s almost like praying | 轻声说出来 几乎就像祈祷一样 |
[45:31] | Maria I’ll never stop saying | 玛丽亚 我会一直不停地呼唤 |
[45:37] | Maria | 玛丽亚 |
[46:04] | Say it loud, and there ‘s music playing | 大声说出来 如有音乐响起 |
[46:09] | Say it soft And it’s almost like praying | 轻声说出来 几乎就像祈祷一样 |
[46:15] | Maria I’ll never stop saying | 玛丽亚 我会一直不停地呼唤 |
[46:21] | Maria | 玛丽亚 |
[46:33] | The most beautiful sound I ever heard | 我听过最美妙的声音 |
[46:41] | Maria | 玛丽亚 |
[46:57] | Now, I do not say these things to spoil your evening… or to hear myself talk. | 我说这些不是要扫你的兴 或是要你听我说话 |
[47:01] | – I am here longer than you, Maria. – Sí, Nardo. | – 我来这儿比你久 – 是的 伯纳多 |
[47:04] | Someday, when you’re an old married woman with five kids… | 等你结了婚 年纪大了以后… |
[47:06] | you can tell me what to do. But right now it is the other way around. | 你来告诉我怎么做 现在是我告诉你怎么做 |
[47:10] | – Now go to bed. – He’s the old married woman. | – 去睡觉 – 他才是结了婚的老女人 |
[47:20] | You know, she has a mother. Also a father. | 你知道她有妈妈 也有爸爸的 |
[47:23] | They do not know this country any better than she does. | 他们和她一样 不了解这个国家 |
[47:26] | And you do not know it at all. Girls here are free to have fun. | 你才不了解呢 这儿的女孩一样可以享乐 |
[47:30] | – She is in America now. – Puerto Rico is in America now. | – 她现在美国 – 在美国的波多黎各女孩 |
[47:37] | Sometimes I don’t know which is thicker, your skull or your accent. | 有时我真搞不清楚 是你的口音还是脑袋比较拙 |
[47:46] | Vámonos, muchachos! | 走吧 孩子们 |
[47:48] | – Let them wait. – Is Maria all right? | – 让他们等 – 玛丽亚还好吗? |
[47:50] | – I should be so all right. – It will not happen again. | – 我还好 – 不会再发生了 |
[47:54] | Pepe, Indio, after tonight, things will be settled. | 今晚以后 事情就定了 |
[47:56] | – First settle your stomach. – Never mind my stomach. | – 先定定你的胃吧 – 算了 |
[48:00] | – I mind your nose and your head broken. – Broken? | – 我管的是你断头裂鼻 – 断头裂鼻? |
[48:04] | Sure! They use Maria for an excuse to start World War III. | 是啊 他们用玛丽亚做藉口 来发动第三次世界大战 |
[48:08] | – It is more than that. – More than what? She was only dancing. | – 不是那样的 – 不是那样的?她只不过在跳舞 |
[48:12] | With an American who’s really a Polack. | 和一个其实是波兰佬的美国人 |
[48:15] | Says the Spic. | 看看谁在说话 |
[48:18] | You are not so cute. | 你不可爱 |
[48:20] | – That Tony is. – And he works. | – 那个东尼很可爱 – 他有工作 |
[48:23] | – A delivery boy. – And what are you? | – 做跑腿的?- 你做什么呢? |
[48:25] | An assistant. | 我是助理 |
[48:27] | Sí, and Chino makes half of what the Polack makes. | 而且奇诺能赚 那个波兰佬赚到的一半 |
[48:30] | Here comes the whole commercial! Your mother’s a Pole, your father’s a Swede… | 广告上说”你的妈妈是波兰人 你的爸爸是瑞典人 |
[48:34] | But you were born here, that’s all that you need. | 只要你生在这里 不用管别的 |
[48:37] | You are an American. But us? Foreigners! | 你就是美国人 可是我们呢?外国人 |
[48:40] | – Lice! Cockroaches! – But it’s true! | – 虱子 蟑螂 – 是真的 |
[48:44] | When I think of how I thought it would be for us here… | 我想到以前 我以为来到这儿后会是… |
[48:48] | – we came like children believing… – Trusting with our hearts open! | – 我们来时像个孩子一样… – 信任别人 开敞着心胸 |
[48:52] | – With our arms open. – You came with your mouth open. | – 张开双臂 – 你来时是张开大嘴的 |
[48:57] | – You’re the Spic, and you go back in handcuffs. – I’m going back in a Cadillac. | – 会戴着手铐回去 – 坐着凯迪拉克回去 |
[49:02] | – Air-conditioned! – Built-in bar! | – 有冷气 – 有小酒吧 |
[49:04] | – Telephone! – And television! | – 有电话 – 还有电视 |
[49:05] | Compatible color. | 色彩协调的 |
[49:07] | If you had all that here, why would you wanna go back to Puerto Rico? | 如果你拥有这一切 为什么会想回去波多黎各? |
[49:10] | Or even if you didn’t have all that here, | 即使你没有这一切 |
[49:12] | why would you wanna go back to Puerto Rico? | 为什么会想回去波多黎各? |
[49:14] | – It’s so good here? – It’s so good there? | – 这儿好吗?- 那儿好吗? |
[49:17] | We had nothing! | 我们什么都没有 |
[49:19] | We still have nothing, only more expensive. | 我们还是一样什么都没有 只是更贵了 |
[49:24] | – Anita Josefina. – No. it’s plain Anita now. | – 艾尼塔乔瑟芬碧亚翠斯… – 不 现在只是艾尼塔了 |
[49:28] | – Margarita, et cetera. – You leave me alone. At least I let… | – 玛格丽塔 诸如此类 – 别烦我 至少我让… |
[49:32] | Once an immigrant, always an immigrant! | 一天是移民 永远都是移民 |
[49:34] | Look! Instead of a shampoo, she’s been brainwashed! | 看 她被洗脑了 |
[49:38] | Stop it! She has given up Puerto Rico, and now she’s queer for Uncle Sam. | 住口 她放弃了波多黎各 现在是个假美国人 |
[49:42] | No. That’s not true. | 不 不是真的 |
[49:46] | Puerto Rico My heart’s devotion | 我奉献给波多黎各的心 |
[49:52] | Let it sink back in the ocean | 让它沈在海底 |
[49:58] | Always the hurricanes blowing | 龙卷风吹不停 |
[50:03] | Always the population growing | 人口不断增加 |
[50:08] | Sí! And the money owing | 欠钱不断 |
[50:10] | That’s right. And the sunlight streaming And the natives steaming | 阳光流泻 人民拼命工作 |
[50:16] | I like the island Manhattan | 我喜欢曼哈顿岛 |
[50:21] | I know you do! Smoke on your pipe | 我知道你喜欢 抽你的烟斗 |
[50:25] | And put that in | 把它放回去 |
[50:27] | Olé! Olé! | 加油 加油 |
[50:30] | I like to be in America Okay by me in America | 我喜欢在美国 我愿意在美国 |
[50:35] | – Everything free in America… – For a small fee in America Olé! | – 美国什么都是免费的 – 只要一小笔费用 |
[50:44] | – Buying on credit is so nice – One look at us, and they charge twice | – 用信用付帐真好好 – 看我们一眼 马上要刷两倍价钱 |
[50:50] | I have my own washing machine | 我有自己的洗衣机 |
[50:52] | What will you have, though, to keep clean | 你有什么东西可以洗呢? |
[50:56] | – Skyscrapers bloom in America – Cadillacs zoom in America | – 高楼在美国鳞次栉比 – 凯迪拉克到处都是 |
[51:01] | – Industry boom in America – Twelve in a room in America | – 工业在美国蓬勃发展 – 一间房里住12个人 |
[51:10] | – Lots of new housing with more space – Lots of doors slamming in our face | – 许多新房子和新空间 – 更多摔在我们脸上的门 |
[51:16] | – I’ll get a terrace apartment – Better get rid of your accent | – 我要买一个有阳台的公寓 – 最好去掉你的口音 |
[51:22] | – Life can be bright in America – If you can fight in America | – 美国生活可以很美好 – 如果你在美国奋斗 |
[51:27] | – Life is all right in America – If you’re all-white in America | – 美国的生活很好 – 如果你是个美国白人 |
[52:02] | America | 美国 |
[52:05] | America | 美国 |
[52:07] | America | 美国 |
[52:09] | America | 美国 |
[52:15] | – Here you are free, and you have pride – Long as you stay on your own side | – 在这里你是自由有尊严的 – 只要你有自己的地盘 |
[52:21] | – Free to be anything you choose – Free to wait tables and shine shoes | – 自由地成为你想要的 – 自由地端盘子和擦鞋油 |
[52:27] | Everywhere grime in America Organized crime in America | 美国到处都是尘埃 美国有犯罪组织 |
[52:31] | – Terrible time in America – You forget I’m in America | – 在美国的日子真可怕 – 你忘了我在美国 |
[53:19] | I think I go back to San Juan | 我想我要回去波多黎各 |
[53:22] | I know a boat you can get on Bye-bye! | 我可以帮你找到船回去 再见 |
[53:25] | Everyone there will give big cheer | 那里每个人都会欢呼 |
[53:27] | Everyone there will have moved here | 那里每个人都会搬来这儿 |
[53:51] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[54:26] | Olé! | 加油 |
[54:38] | Muchachos. Vámonos, muchachos. Es tarde. | 孩子们 走吧 孩子们 太晚了 |
[54:42] | Es tarde! Come on! Chino! | 喂 奇诺 |
[54:46] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[54:55] | – Meet me on the roof later. – “Meet me on the roof later.” | – 等下在屋顶和我碰面 – “等下在屋顶和我碰面” |
[54:59] | – Will you or won’t you? – “Will you or won’t you?” | – 要不要嘛?- “要不要嘛?” |
[55:04] | Will you? | 来不来? |
[55:05] | You have your big, important war council. The council… | 你要去开重要的战前会 你要战前会 还是要我? |
[55:12] | or me? First, one… | 第一 先开会… |
[55:15] | – and then the other. – No. I’m an American girl now. | – 然后见你 – 不 我现在是美国女孩 |
[55:21] | – I don’t wait. – Back home, women know their place. | – 我不等人的 – 在老家 女人都仅守本分的 |
[55:25] | Back home, little boys don’t have war councils. | 在老家 小男孩不开战前会的 |
[55:28] | But they do here. You want me to be an American, don’t you? | 但在这里他们会开 你要我做个美国人 不是吗? |
[55:36] | Buenas noches, Anita Josefina Teresita… | 晚安了 艾尼塔乔瑟芬泰瑞莎… |
[55:40] | Beatriz del Carmen Margarita et cetera… et cetera, et cetera! | 碧亚翠斯卡门玛葛丽塔 名字还没完呢 |
[55:46] | Immigrant! | 移民 |
[55:48] | Buenas noches! | 晚安 |
[55:52] | – Buenas noches, Maria! – Adiós, Maria! | – 晚安 玛丽亚 – 再见 玛丽亚 |
[55:55] | – Good night, Maria! – Good night! | – 晚安 玛丽亚 – 晚安 |
[56:10] | Maria! | 玛丽亚? |
[56:21] | Maria! | 玛丽亚? |
[56:26] | Maria! | 玛丽亚? |
[56:29] | – Maria! – Quiet. | – 玛丽亚 – 安静 |
[56:38] | – Come down! – No. | – 下来 – 不行 |
[56:40] | – Maria! – Please. | – 玛丽亚 – 拜托 |
[56:42] | – My mother and father will wake up. – Just for a minute. | – 会吵醒我爸妈 – 下来一分钟 |
[56:46] | – A minute is not enough. – For an hour, then. | – 一分钟不够的 – 那么下来一小时 |
[56:50] | – I cannot. – Then forever. Then I’m coming up. | – 我不能 – 那么我上来 |
[56:52] | Maria! | 玛丽亚 |
[56:57] | Momentito, papá. | 等一下 爸爸 |
[56:59] | – Now see what you’ve done? – Momentito, Maria. Cállate. | – 看你做了什么 – 等一下 玛丽亚 |
[57:04] | – It is dangerous. If Bernardo knew… – We will let him know. | – 很危险的 如果伯纳多知道了… – 我们不会让他知道的 |
[57:07] | I’m not one of ’em, Maria. | 玛丽亚 我不是他们之一 |
[57:10] | But you are not one of us, and I am not one of you. | 但你不是我们之一 我也不是你们之一 |
[57:14] | – To me, you’re all the beautiful… – Maruca! | – 你是最美丽的… – 玛路卡 |
[57:16] | Sí, ya vengo, papá. | 是的 我来了 爸爸 |
[57:25] | Maruca? | “玛路卡” |
[57:27] | – His pet name for me. – I like him, and he will like me. | – 我爸给我的小名 – 我喜欢你爸 他也会喜欢我 |
[57:32] | No. He’s like Bernardo, afraid. | 不 他和伯纳多一样 很害怕 |
[57:39] | – Imagine being afraid of you! – You see? | – 想想看他们竟然会怕你 – 你看吧? |
[57:42] | I see you. | 我看得见你 |
[57:44] | Oh, Maria, see only me. | 玛丽亚 请你只看我一人 |
[57:48] | Only you | 只你一人 |
[57:50] | You’re the only thing I’ll see | 我只看到你一人 |
[57:53] | Forever | 永远 |
[57:55] | In my eyes, in my words And in everything I do | 在我眼中 在我口中 在我做的每件事里 |
[58:00] | Nothing else but you Ever | 除了你没有其他 永远 |
[58:04] | And there’s nothing for me but Maria | 对我只有玛丽亚 |
[58:07] | Every sight that I see is Maria | 看到的每一眼都是玛丽亚 |
[58:12] | Tony, Tony | 东尼 |
[58:14] | Always you Every thought I’ll ever know | 都是你 我的每一个念头 |
[58:18] | Everywhere I go, you’ll be… | 我去的每个地方 你都在那儿 |
[58:21] | All the world is only You and me | 世上只有你和我 |
[58:32] | Tonight, tonight | 今夜 今夜 |
[58:35] | It all began tonight | 就从今夜起 |
[58:38] | I saw you, and the world went away | 我看到了你 世界不同了 |
[58:44] | Tonight, tonight | 今夜 今夜 |
[58:47] | There’s only you tonight | 今夜只有你 |
[58:49] | What you are, what you do | 你的人 你做的事 |
[58:52] | What you say | 你说的话 |
[58:56] | Today, all day, I had the feeling | 今天一天 我有种感觉 |
[59:00] | A miracle would happen | 奇迹就要发生 |
[59:03] | I know now I was right | 现在我知道我是对的 |
[59:07] | For here you are | 因为你在这儿 |
[59:10] | And what was just a world is a star | 原来只是一个小世界的 成了一颗星星 |
[59:16] | Tonight | 今夜 |
[59:30] | Tonight | 今夜 |
[59:33] | Tonight | 今夜 |
[59:36] | The world is full of light | 世界充满了光 |
[59:41] | With suns and moons All over the place | 日月同光 充满各处 |
[59:48] | Tonight, tonight | 今夜 今夜 |
[59:51] | The world is wild and bright | 世界是狂野明亮的 |
[59:53] | Going mad, shooting sparks into space | 发狂 火花射入空中 |
[59:59] | Today the world was just an address | 今天这个世界只是一个住址 |
[1:00:03] | A place for me to live in | 一个我住的地方 |
[1:00:07] | No better than all right | 普普通通 |
[1:00:11] | But here you are | 但你来了 |
[1:00:14] | And what was just a world is a star | 原来只是一个小世界的 成了一颗星星 |
[1:00:19] | Tonight | 今夜 |
[1:00:27] | Maruca! Es tarde! | 玛路卡 太晚了 |
[1:00:29] | – I cannot stay. Go quickly. – I’m not afraid! | – 我不能久留 你快走吧 – 我不怕 请你快走 |
[1:00:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:00:51] | Buenas noches. | 晚安 |
[1:01:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:01:12] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:01:14] | Yes. Hurry. | 好的 赶快 |
[1:01:19] | Tony. | 东尼 |
[1:01:22] | – When will I see you? – Tomorrow. | – 什么时候可以再见你?- 明天 |
[1:01:25] | I work at the bridal shop across the street. Madam Lucia’s. | 我在对街露西亚夫人 新娘店工作 |
[1:01:28] | – I’ll come there. – At closing time, 6:00. | – 我会去找你 – 6点打烊时来 |
[1:01:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:01:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:01:43] | Tony. | 东尼 |
[1:01:46] | When you come, use the back door. | 来的时候 走后门 |
[1:01:51] | Sí. | 是啊 |
[1:02:03] | Tony. | 东尼 |
[1:02:07] | What does Tony stand for? | 东尼是代表什么? |
[1:02:11] | Anton. | 安东 |
[1:02:15] | Te adoro, Anton. | 我爱你 安东 |
[1:02:19] | Te adoro, Maria. | 我爱你 玛丽亚 |
[1:02:22] | Good night | 晚安 |
[1:02:26] | Good night | 晚安 |
[1:02:29] | Sleep well | 好好睡 |
[1:02:31] | And when you dream | 做梦的时候 |
[1:02:35] | Dream of me | 梦见我 |
[1:02:43] | Tonight | 今夜 |
[1:03:07] | – Where the devil are them Sharks? – Maybe they’re too chicken to show. | – 鲨鱼帮到那儿去了?- 搞不好不敢来了 |
[1:03:09] | We got time, A-Rab. | 还有时间 |
[1:03:12] | – Riff and Ice Ain’t even here yet. – Come on, come on! | – 芮夫和冰男还没到 – 来啊 |
[1:03:15] | – He don’t use a switchblade. He don’t even use an atomic ray gun. – What? | – 他可不用刀的 也不用原子枪的 – 什么? |
[1:03:19] | – Who don’t? – Captain Marvel. Gee, I love him. | – 谁不用到?- 马文上校 天哪 我真爱他 |
[1:03:20] | So marry him! | 嫁给他吧 |
[1:03:24] | I Ain’t never gonna get married. Too noisy. | 我才不结婚呢 太烦人了 |
[1:03:27] | – You Ain’t never gonna get married. – Too ugly. | – 你不会结婚的 – 太丑了 |
[1:03:30] | – Pow! Pow! – Wacko jacko! | – 砰 砰 – 糟糕了 |
[1:03:31] | Down goes a teenage hoodlum. | 有一个青少年毙了 |
[1:03:35] | Gee, could a real zip gun make you do like that? | 一把真枪可以 让你成那样吗? |
[1:03:39] | No, the zip gun could make you do. You better wear diapers! | 枪能让你那样 你去穿尿布 |
[1:03:43] | Go walk the streets like your sister. | 像你姐姐一样去街上溜溜 |
[1:03:46] | Listen, jailbait, I licked you twice, and I can do it again! | 听好 我教训过你两次 我可以再来一次 |
[1:03:55] | Come on, Anybodys, knock it off. | 别这样 你们每个 分开来 |
[1:03:57] | – Riff’s here. – Okay, cats, all present and accounted for? | – 芮夫来了 – 大家都来了吗? |
[1:04:01] | I’m really proud of you. You did good at the dance. | 我真以你为傲 你在舞会表现不错 |
[1:04:03] | – So where are they? – Unwind, Action. Any sign of Tony? | – 他们人呢?- 别那么紧张 看到东尼了呢? |
[1:04:07] | Invisible, man. | 没看到 |
[1:04:08] | What do you think the Sharks are gonna ask for? | 你想鲨鱼帮会要求什么? |
[1:04:10] | – Mercy. – Just rubber hoses maybe. | – 求我们大发慈悲 – 也许只用橡皮水管就够了 |
[1:04:12] | Relax, little man. | 放轻松 |
[1:04:14] | – You tell him, daddy. – I’m ready. | – 小老爹 你来跟他说 – 我准备好了 |
[1:04:16] | Easy. Cool. | 冷静 |
[1:04:18] | Cracko jacko! | 去死吧 |
[1:04:20] | Riff, look, in a tight spot, you’re gonna need every man you can get. | 这么小的地方 我们需要每一个人 |
[1:04:23] | – No. – An American tragedy. | – 不 – 美国悲剧 |
[1:04:26] | – Pow! – Poo. | – 砰 – 呸 |
[1:04:30] | Look, when the Sharks come, you chicks cut out. | 喂 鲨角帮来时 你们女人走开 |
[1:04:33] | We might, and then again, we might not. | 也许我们会离开 也许不会 |
[1:04:37] | This Ain’t kid stuff, Graziella. | 这不是小孩子把戏 |
[1:04:40] | I and Velma Ain’t kid stuff neither. | 我和威玛也不是”小孩子把戏” |
[1:04:43] | – Are we, Vel? – No, thank you. | – 对不对 威玛?- 我们不是 谢谢你啊 |
[1:04:47] | And you can punctuate it. | 你可以说重一点 |
[1:04:52] | What are we pooping around with dumb broads? | 我们和笨蛋搅和什么啊? |
[1:04:55] | – I and Velma Ain’t dumb! – The bulls! | – 我和威玛不是笨蛋 – 嘿 警察来了 |
[1:05:01] | – You. – You! | – 喂 – 喂 |
[1:05:02] | – Who? – Who? | – 你叫谁?- 谁是谁? |
[1:05:04] | Who me? | 谁 我吗? |
[1:05:05] | Top of the evening, Officer Krupke. | 克鲁克警官 晚上好 |
[1:05:08] | – You. – Who, me, sir? | – 你 – 谁 我吗?警官 |
[1:05:11] | Yeah, you. Didn’t you hear me? | 对 你 没听见吗? |
[1:05:13] | Yes, sir. I got 20-20 hearing. | 是 长官 我的听力可好呢 |
[1:05:17] | Then why didn’t you answer me? His mother told him never answer back to a cop. | 那你为什么不回答我?他妈妈要他不要回应警官 |
[1:05:20] | – You little wise apple! You want me to run you in? – Indeed not, sir. | – 你要我带你回去吗?- 不 长官 |
[1:05:24] | I oughta run all youse punks in. | 我该把你们全部都带去 |
[1:05:26] | What are ya standing around here for, blocking the sidewalks? | 你们在这儿干什么? |
[1:05:29] | – You see, sir, we’re afraid to go home. – It’s such a bad environment. | – 长百 我们都不敢回家 – 家里的环境很不好 |
[1:05:34] | – We don’t get no love there. – It’s awful. | – 家里没有爱 – 好可怕 |
[1:05:36] | If you don’t leave us on the streets all night… | 如果晚上不待在外面 |
[1:05:39] | we liable to turn into a bunch of juvenile delinquents. | 我们一定会成为不良少年 |
[1:05:42] | Listen, I know youse guys was cooking up something at the dance. | 舞会时你们在搞鬼 |
[1:05:45] | So don’t think you’ll put nothing over on me. | 别以为瞒得过我 |
[1:05:47] | Sergeant, come on, quick! We got a 10-13. | 警官 快来 有任务了 |
[1:05:50] | Now, go on. Get a move on, all of youse. | 快走 全部快点离开 |
[1:05:52] | And don’t let me catch none of youse around here later. | 等我回来时 不要让我看到你们 |
[1:05:54] | I’ll see you around. | 再见啦 |
[1:05:59] | – You forgot to say good-bye. – Them headbusters Ain’t got no manners. | – 你忘了说再见 – 他们真没礼貌 |
[1:06:02] | “And don’t let me catch none of youse here later!” | “等我回来时 不要让我看到你们” |
[1:06:05] | – They treat us like we Ain’t even human. – He was pretty mad. | – 好像我们不是人一样 – 他很生气 |
[1:06:08] | So, what happened? A big fat nothing, right? | 怎么样?没事 对吧? |
[1:06:10] | Yeah, but suppose he comes back… while we are having the war council? | 如果他正好在我们 开战前会时回来怎么办? |
[1:06:14] | We’ll snow him some more. See, them cops… | 我们就给他好看 |
[1:06:16] | they believe everything they read in the papers about us JD’s. | 他们警察相信报上 所有关于我们这种人的说法 |
[1:06:20] | So that’s what we give ’em, something to believe in. | 我们就露出来给他们看看: 让他们相信 |
[1:06:24] | You! | 你 |
[1:06:25] | – Who, me, Officer Krupke? – Yeah, you! Give me one good reason… | – 谁 我吗?克鲁克警官 – 对 就是你 给我个理由… |
[1:06:29] | for not dragging you down to the station house, you punk! | 不把你带回队上 小混混 |
[1:06:33] | Dear Kindly Sergeant Krupke Ya gotta understand | 亲爱的克鲁克警官 你要了解 |
[1:06:37] | It’s just our bringing-upke That gets us out of hand | 是我们的成长背景 让我们失控的 |
[1:06:41] | Our mothers all are junkies Our fathers all are drunks | 我们的妈妈都是毒虫 爸爸都是酒鬼 |
[1:06:45] | Golly Moses Naturally, we’re punks | 老天 我们自然都是小混混 |
[1:06:47] | Officer Krupke, we’re very upset | 克鲁克警官 我们好伤心 |
[1:06:51] | We never had the love that every child oughta get | 从来没有得到 每个孩子都该得到的 |
[1:06:54] | We Ain’t no delinquents, we’re misunderstood | 我们不是不良少年 我们被误解了 |
[1:06:58] | -Deep down inside us, there is good – There is good | – 我们内心深处 还是善良的 – 还是善良的 |
[1:07:01] | There is good, there is good There is untapped good | 是善良的 是善良的 天真又善良 |
[1:07:04] | Like, inside the worst of us is good | 就像在我们里面最坏的 也有善的 |
[1:07:12] | – That’s a touching good story. – Let me tell it to the world! | – 真是一个感人的好故事 – 让我们告诉全世界 |
[1:07:16] | – Just tell it to the judge. – Who’s gonna be the judge? | – 去告诉法官吧 – 法官?谁做法官? |
[1:07:23] | Dear Kindly judge, your honor My parents treat me rough | 亲爱的法官大人 我的父母待我不好 |
[1:07:28] | With all their marijuana They won’t give me a puff | 抽了一大堆大麻 却不给我一口 |
[1:07:31] | They didn’t wanna have me But somehow I was had | 他们也不想生我 只是我不小心生出来了 |
[1:07:35] | Leaping lizards! That’s why I’m so bad | 游手好闲的人 这是我这么坏的原因 |
[1:07:38] | Right! Officer Krupke, you’re really a square | 是的 克鲁克警官 您真是正直 |
[1:07:41] | This boy don’t need a judge He needs an analyst’s care | 这孩子不需要法官 他需要心理分析师的帮助 |
[1:07:45] | It’s just his neurosis that ought to be curbed | 是他的精神官能症 需要被约束 |
[1:07:48] | – He’s psychologically disturbed – I’m disturbed! | – 他有心理焦虑障碍 – 我有心理焦虑障碍 |
[1:07:51] | We’re disturbed, we’re disturbed We’re the most disturbed | 我们心理焦虑 我们心理障碍最严重 |
[1:07:55] | Like, we’re psychologically disturbed | 就是 我们有心理障碍 |
[1:08:01] | Hear ye! Hear ye! In the opinion of this court, this child is depraved… | 听着 这个法庭认为… |
[1:08:05] | on account he Ain’t had a normal home. | 这个孩子的堕落 是因为他没有一个好的家庭 |
[1:08:09] | Hey, I’m depraved on account I’m deprived! | 嘿 我堕落是因为我堕落 |
[1:08:11] | So take him to a head shrinker. You! | 带他去看首席心理医生 你 |
[1:08:15] | – Who, me? – You be the head shrinker. | – 谁 我?- 你做首席心理医生 |
[1:08:22] | My Daddy beats my mommy My mommy clobbers me | 我爸打我妈 我妈痛揍我 |
[1:08:26] | My grandpa is a Commie My grandma pushes tea | 我祖父是共产党 我祖母推销茶 |
[1:08:30] | My sister wears a mustache My brother wears a dress | 我姐姐长胡子 我弟弟穿裙子 |
[1:08:33] | Goodness gracious! That’s why I’m a mess | 我的老天 我难怪我一团糟 |
[1:08:37] | Yes, Officer Krupke, he shouldn’t be here | 是的 克鲁克警官 他不该在这儿 |
[1:08:40] | This boy don’t need a couch He needs a useful career | 这孩子不需要心理医生 他需要一份有意义的工作 |
[1:08:44] | Society’s played him a terrible trick | 社会大大玩弄了他 |
[1:08:47] | – Und sociologically, he’s sick – I am sick! | – 他得了社会病了 – 我生病了 |
[1:08:50] | We are sick, we are sick We are sick, sick, sick | 我们生病了 我们生病了 我们生病了 我们生病了 |
[1:08:53] | Like, we’re sociologically sick | 我们得了社会病 |
[1:09:02] | In my opinion, this child does not need to have his head shrunk at all. | 我认为这孩子 不需要心理医生 |
[1:09:06] | Juvenile delinquency is purely a social disease. | 不良少年纯然是一个社会疾病 |
[1:09:10] | – Hey, I got a social disease! – So take him to a social vorker. | – 嘿 我得了社会病 – 带他去找社工 |
[1:09:14] | – Vich vay? – That vay. | – 往哪儿去?- 往那儿去 |
[1:09:21] | Dear Kindly social worker They tell me, ‘Get a job’ | 和善的社工人员啊 他们叫我”去找份工作” |
[1:09:26] | Like, be a soda jerker Which means like, be a slob | 就是叫我做个笨蛋 |
[1:09:30] | It’s not I’m anti-social I’m only anti-work | 我不是反社会的 我只是反对工作 |
[1:09:33] | Gloriosky! That’s why I’m a jerk | 老天啊 所以我是个废物 |
[1:09:36] | Officer Krupke, you’ve done it again | 克鲁克警官 你又来了 |
[1:09:39] | This boy don’t need a job He needs a year in the pen | 这孩子不需要工作 他需要被关一年 |
[1:09:43] | It Ain’t just a question of misunderstood | 不是误解的问题 |
[1:09:45] | – Deep down inside him, he’s no good! – I’m no good! | – 在骨子里就不好 – 我不好 |
[1:09:49] | We’re no good, We’re no good We’re no earthly good | 我们不好 我们不好 我们骨子里就不好 |
[1:09:52] | Like, the best of us is no damn good | 我们之中最好的 也不是好的 |
[1:09:56] | – The trouble is he’s lazy – The trouble is he drinks | – 问题是他很懒 – 问题是他爱喝酒 |
[1:10:00] | – The trouble is he’s crazy – The trouble is he stinks | – 问题是他很疯狂 – 问题是他很臭 |
[1:10:03] | – The trouble is he’s growing – The trouble is he’s grown | – 问题是正在成长 – 问题是他已经长大 |
[1:10:06] | Krupke, we’ve got troubles of our own | 克鲁克 我们有我们自己的问题 |
[1:10:10] | Officer Krupke We’re down on our knees | 克鲁克警官 我们向你下跪 |
[1:10:13] | ‘Cause no one wants a fella with a social disease | 因为没有人要个 得社会病的人 |
[1:10:18] | Officer Krupke What are we to do? | 天哪 克鲁克警官 我们要怎么办? |
[1:10:23] | Gee, Officer Krupke | 天哪 克鲁克警官 |
[1:10:25] | Krup you! | 克死你 |
[1:10:30] | Curfew, gentlemen and ladies. | 宵禁时间到了 各位先生女士 |
[1:10:33] | – Aren’t you up a little late, Baby John? – I got insomnia, Doc. Too many worries. | – 小约翰 这么晚还不睡?- 我失眠 烦恼太多 |
[1:10:38] | – Any of you seen Tony tonight? – You betcha we did. | – 今晚有人看到东尼吗?- 有啊 |
[1:10:41] | He was supposed to clean up the store. | 他该来店里清扫 |
[1:10:43] | Maybe he decided to clean up the PR’s instead. | 或许他决定去清扫波多黎各人 |
[1:10:45] | Tony? | 东尼? |
[1:10:49] | – Doc, you Ain’t gonna close up now. – I’m not? | – 达克 现在不要关门 – 不关门? |
[1:10:52] | – Listen, we got a war council here. – A who? | – 我们要在这儿开战前会 – 和谁? |
[1:10:55] | To determine weapons. We gotta set up a mix with the PR’s. | 来决定武器 我们要和波多黎各人打一仗 |
[1:10:58] | Weapons. You couldn’t play basketball? | 武器 你们不能打打篮球吗? |
[1:11:01] | – Get with it, buster. – You don’t understand. | – 上道一点吧 – 你不了解 |
[1:11:04] | We got special business coming here tonight. | 今晚有特别的事 |
[1:11:06] | – Making trouble for the Puerto Ricans? – They make trouble for us. | – 找波多黎各人麻烦吗?- 他们找我们麻烦 |
[1:11:10] | – For you, trouble is a relief. – We gotta stand up to ’em, Doc. It’s important. | – 你啊 麻烦还算小问题呢 – 悍卫我们地盘是很重要的 |
[1:11:14] | Fighting over a little piece of street is so important? | 为了一个街角打斗很重要? |
[1:11:18] | – To us, it is! – To hoodlums, it is. | – 对我们而言是的 – 对混混而言是的 |
[1:11:20] | – Who you calling hoodlum? – War council… | – 你叫谁”混混”?- 战前会 |
[1:11:22] | – Rumbles. Why, when I was your age… – When you was my age! | – 打架 我在你们这个年纪时… – 你像我们这么大时? |
[1:11:26] | When my old man was my age, my brother was my age… | 我爸像我这么大时 我哥像我这么大时 |
[1:11:29] | You was never my age, none of ya. | 你从没像我这么大过 |
[1:11:31] | And the sooner you creeps get hip to that, the sooner you’ll dig us! | 你早点知道 你早点了解(挖掘)我们 |
[1:11:35] | – I’ll dig you an early grave, that’s what I’ll dig. – Dig, dig, dig! | – 我会帮你挖个坟 – 挖 挖 挖 |
[1:12:23] | – Okay, Doc, set ’em up. Cokes all around. – Let’s get down to business. | – 达克 每人一瓶可乐 – 谈正事吧 |
[1:12:28] | So, Bernardo hasn’t learned the procedures of gracious living. | 伯纳多还没学会 过好日子的程序 |
[1:12:31] | – I don’t like you, either, so cut it. – Okay, kick it, Dos. | – 我也不喜欢你 废话少说 – 达克 你可以走了 |
[1:12:35] | – Boys, couldn’t you maybe talk… – Kick it! | – 大伙儿 你们不能… ?- 走 |
[1:12:54] | We challenge you to a rumble. All out, once and for all. Accept? | 我们向你们挑战 全面性的 一次解决 接受吗? |
[1:12:59] | On what terms? | 用什么方式? |
[1:13:01] | Whatever terms you’re calling. You crossed the line once too often. | 随便你们选 你们捞过界了 |
[1:13:05] | You started it. | 是你们开始的 |
[1:13:06] | – Who jumped Baby John this afternoon? – Who jumped me the first clay I moved here? | – 今天是谁揍了小约翰?- 我刚来时是谁揍了我? |
[1:13:09] | – Who asked you to move here? – Who asked you? | – 谁教你搬来的?- 谁问你了? |
[1:13:11] | – Back where you came from. – Spies. | – 回你老家去 – 呸 |
[1:13:13] | – Mick! – Wop! | – 啐 – 啐 |
[1:13:22] | We accept. | 我们接受 |
[1:13:24] | – Time? – Tomorrow? | – 时间 – 明天? |
[1:13:27] | After dark. | 天黑以后 |
[1:13:32] | – Place? – The park? | – 地点 – 公园? |
[1:13:36] | The river. | 河边 |
[1:13:42] | Under the highway. | 高速公路下面 |
[1:13:47] | Weapons? | 武器 |
[1:13:49] | – Doc! Doc! – Tony! | – 达克 嘿 达克 – 东尼 |
[1:13:52] | Weapons! | 武器 |
[1:13:54] | Weapons! | 武器 |
[1:13:57] | Weapons. | 武器 |
[1:13:58] | – You call. – Your challenge. | – 你们决定 – 是你们挑战的 |
[1:14:02] | Afraid to call? | 害怕决定吗? |
[1:14:08] | Rocks. | 石头 |
[1:14:10] | Belts. | 皮带 |
[1:14:11] | – Pipes. – Cans. | – 管子 – 罐头 |
[1:14:13] | – Bricks. – Bats. | – 砖头 – 球棒 |
[1:14:15] | – Clubs. – Chains. | – 棍子 – 铁链 |
[1:14:16] | – Bottles, knives, guns! – What a coop full of chickens. | – 瓶子 刀子 枪 – 一堆胆小鬼 |
[1:14:20] | – Who are you calling chicken? – Every dog knows his own. | – 谁是胆小鬼?- 物以类聚 |
[1:14:23] | I’m calling you all chicken! | 你们都是胆小鬼 |
[1:14:25] | Big, tough buddy boys gotta throw bricks. Afraid to get in close? | 硬汉丢石头的 害怕近距离 |
[1:14:28] | Afraid to slug it out? Afraid to use plain skin? | 怕肉搏受伤吗? |
[1:14:31] | – Not even garbage? – That Ain’t a rumble. | – 连垃圾都不行?- 那不是打架 |
[1:14:34] | – Who says? – You said call weapons. | – 谁说的?- 你说要决定武器的 |
[1:14:36] | A rumble can be clinched by a fair fight, if you’ve got the guts to risk that. | 打架可以是很公平的 如果你们敢冒这个险 |
[1:14:40] | Best man from each gang to slug it out. | 一边选出一个最好的来对决 |
[1:14:44] | I would enjoy to risk that. Okay. Fair fight. | 我很愿意冒这个险 好 公平地打一架 |
[1:14:48] | Wait a minute! The commanders say yes or no. | 等一等 领导人说行或不行 |
[1:14:53] | Fair fight. | 公平地打一架 |
[1:14:57] | When I get through with you, you will be like a fish after skinning. | 等我把你修理完 你会像是去皮的鱼儿一般 |
[1:15:02] | Your best man fights our best man. | 你们最行的 和我们最行的打一架 |
[1:15:05] | And we pick him. | 我们选他 |
[1:15:09] | – But I thought I would be fighting with… – You shook on it. | – 我以为我会和他打… – 你已经握手同意了 |
[1:15:15] | – Yes. I shook on it. – Look, Bernardo, if you wanna change your mind… | – 是啊 我已经握手同意了 – 如果你改变心意… |
[1:15:30] | – Bernardo, baby, would you like a cigarette? – No, thank you. I don’t smoke. | – 伯纳多 宝贝 来根烟吗?- 不 谢了 我不抽烟 |
[1:15:38] | Evening, Lieutenant. | 晚安 警官 |
[1:15:40] | I and Tony was just closing up. | 我和东尼正准备打烊 |
[1:15:46] | Now, this is more like it, fellas. Warms me all over to see you this way. | 各位 这才对嘛 看你们这样使我心头暖烘烘的 |
[1:15:51] | And after only a couple of words from me at the playground. How about that? | 我在球场那里说了几句话后 就有这样的成效 |
[1:15:55] | – Do you mind? – I have no mind. I’m the village idiot. | – 介意吗?- 不 我是个白痴 |
[1:16:01] | You know, headquarters hears about this, I may even get a promotion. | 总部得听话这件事的话 搞不好我还能升官呢 |
[1:16:05] | Good deal all around, Bernardo? I get a promotion… | 伯纳多 不错嘛 我升官… |
[1:16:10] | and you Puerto Ricans get what you’ve been itching for… | 你们波多黎各人 得到你们一直想要的: |
[1:16:14] | use of the playground, use of the gym… the streets, the candy store. | 使用球场 使用体育馆 街上 糖果店 |
[1:16:20] | So what if they do turn this whole town into a stinking pigsty? | 就算他们把这里变成猪舍 又怎样呢? |
[1:16:24] | Don’t stop him! He wants to get home, write letters to San Juan… | 别阻止他 他想回家的话 写封信回去… |
[1:16:28] | tell ’em how he’s got it made over here! | 告诉他们他在这儿的成就 |
[1:16:31] | What I mean is, clear out, you! I said, clear out! | 我的意思是 走人 我说 走人 |
[1:16:39] | Yeah, sure, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[1:16:41] | It’s a free country, and I Ain’t got the right. But I got a badge. | 这是个自由的国家 我没有权利 但我有警徽 |
[1:16:46] | What do you got? | 你有什么? |
[1:16:49] | Things are tough all over. Beat it! | 就是这么一回事 滚 |
[1:17:24] | Okay, fellas… | 好了 各位… |
[1:17:27] | where’s the rumble gonna be? | 打架地点在那儿? |
[1:17:31] | Come on! Regular Americans don’t rub with the gold teeth unless… | 来吧 正常美国人是不会… |
[1:17:34] | – Lieutenant… – You shut your mouth! | – 警官… – 你闭嘴 |
[1:17:40] | Come on, Baby John. Before that smooth little kisser of yours gets out up for life. | 小约翰 在你这个小滑头 被砍成两半之前说吧 |
[1:17:45] | Now, where’s it gonna be? | 在哪儿会面? |
[1:17:48] | The river? | 河边? |
[1:17:49] | The park? | 公园里? |
[1:17:55] | Look, fellas, I’m for you. I want this beat cleaned up, and you can do it for me. | 我是支持你们的 我希望你们帮我扫除他们 |
[1:18:00] | I’ll even lend a hand if things get rough. Now, where you gonna rumble? | 如果事情不顺 我甚至会帮忙你们 你们在哪里决斗? |
[1:18:08] | The playground? | 游乐场? |
[1:18:12] | Sweeney’s lot? | 停车场? |
[1:18:20] | Why don’t you get smart, you stupid hooligans? | 你这个笨蛋 能不能放聪明点? |
[1:18:23] | I ought to take you to the station and throw you in the can now! | 我应该现在把你抓去关 |
[1:18:26] | You and the tinhorn immigrant scum you come from! | 你和那些自大的移民 |
[1:18:31] | How’s your old man’s DT’s, A-Rab? | 你爸可好? |
[1:18:36] | How’s the action on your mother’s side of the street, Action? | 猛男 你妈可好? |
[1:18:41] | One of these days, there won’t be anybody to hold you. | 总有一天 会没人拉住你的 |
[1:18:44] | Get him out of here! Come on! Beat it! Go! | 把他弄出去 去 滚吧 走 |
[1:18:47] | Don’t worry! I’ll find out where it’s gonna be. | 我会找出你们决斗的地点的 |
[1:18:50] | So be sure to finish each other off, because if you don’t, I will! | 你们最好彼此收拾干净 不然我来收拾你们 |
[1:19:04] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊 |
[1:19:05] | Understand them. | 去了解他们 |
[1:19:07] | That’s what they keep telling me down at headquarters. “Understand.” | 总部老是教我们”了解” |
[1:19:11] | You try keeping hoodlums in line, and see what it does to you. | 试着要这些混混安份一点 结果就是如此 |
[1:19:19] | It wouldn’t give me a mouth like his. | 也不会让我的嘴那么坏 |
[1:19:26] | Come on, Doc. | 好了 达克 |
[1:19:28] | – Don’t let it get you. – I’m sick. | – 别生气了 – 真是恶心 |
[1:19:31] | – You heard. It’s gonna be a fair fight. – And that’s gonna cure something? | – 你也听见了 会是公平的一架 – 从此以后就一切没事 |
[1:19:36] | From here on in, everything’s gonna be all right. | 从此以后就一切没事 |
[1:19:40] | – Got a feeling. – What have you been taking tonight? | – 我感觉会这样 – 你今晚去干什么? |
[1:19:43] | A trip to the moon! And I’ll tell you a secret, Doc. | 我去了月球旅行 我告诉你个秘密 |
[1:19:46] | It Ain’t a man that’s up there. it’s a girl. | 上面不是个男人在那儿 是个女孩 |
[1:19:50] | A lady. | 一位女士 |
[1:19:55] | – Buenas noches, seor – Buenas noches? | – 晚安 – 晚安? |
[1:20:00] | So that’s why you made it a fair fight. | 所以你促成一场公平决斗 |
[1:20:02] | – I’m gonna see her tomorrow, and I can’t wait. – Tony! Things aren’t tough enough? | – 真等不及明天和她见面 – 东尼 事情还不够糟糕吗? |
[1:20:08] | – Tough? Doc, I’m in love! – And you’re not frightened? | – 糟糕?我恋爱了 – 你不害怕? |
[1:20:11] | Should I be? | 我应该害怕吗? |
[1:20:14] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:16] | No, I’m frightened enough for the both of you. | 我替你们俩害怕 |
[1:23:09] | – What has Chino done to her? – Chino? Why Chino? | – 奇诺对她做了什么?- 奇诺?为什么是奇诺? |
[1:23:14] | – Maybe she’s just dolling up for us. – Gracias, querida. | – 也许她是为我们打扮的 – 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[1:23:18] | Rosalie, Consuelo, my adorable friends, can you keep a secret? | 我的好朋友 你们能守住秘密吗? |
[1:23:23] | I’m hot for secrets. | 我最喜欢秘密了 |
[1:23:26] | No. I won’t tell you. | 不 我不要告诉你 |
[1:23:29] | – What? – “What?” | – 什么?- “什么?” |
[1:23:31] | – The poor girl is out of her mind. – I am! Crazy. | – 可怜的孩子疯了 – 我是疯了 |
[1:23:34] | She might be at that. She looks somehow different. | 她很可能真的疯了 她看起来不太一样 |
[1:23:38] | – I do? – And I think she is up to something. | – 是吗?- 我觉得她在计划着什么事 |
[1:23:41] | I am? | 我有吗? |
[1:23:42] | “I do? I am?” She talks like a parrot. | “是吗?我有吗?”像只鹦鹉一样 |
[1:23:45] | What is going on with you, Maria? | 玛丽亚 你怎么了? |
[1:23:47] | I feel pretty | 我觉得好美 |
[1:23:49] | Oh, so pretty | 好美 |
[1:23:50] | I feel pretty and witty and gay | 我觉得好美 好聪慧 好快活 |
[1:23:54] | And I pity | 而且我同情 |
[1:23:55] | Any girl who isn’t me today | 所有不像我今天这般的女孩 |
[1:24:00] | I feel charming | 我觉得好迷人 |
[1:24:01] | Oh, so charming | 好迷人 |
[1:24:03] | It’s alarming how charming I feel | 这种迷人的感觉真令人紧张 |
[1:24:06] | And so pretty That I hardly can believe I’m real | 好美 几乎不能相信我是真的 |
[1:24:13] | See the pretty girl in that mirror there? | 看到镜里那位漂亮女孩吗? |
[1:24:16] | Who can that attractive girl be? | 那位迷人的女子会是谁呢? |
[1:24:20] | Such a pretty face, such a pretty dress Such a pretty smile, such a pretty me! | 好美的脸蛋 好美的洋装 好美的笑容 好美的我 |
[1:24:25] | I feel stunning | 美的惊人 |
[1:24:27] | And entrancing | 神魂颠倒 |
[1:24:28] | Feel like running and dancing for joy | 想为欢乐而跑 而舞 |
[1:24:31] | For I’m loved | 我坠入爱河了 |
[1:24:33] | By a pretty wonderful boy | 和一个好棒的男生 |
[1:24:41] | Have you met my good friend Maria? | 你认识我的好友玛丽亚吗? |
[1:24:45] | The craziest girl on the block | 整条街上最疯的女孩 |
[1:24:48] | You’ll know her the minute you see her | 你一看到她就会知道是她 |
[1:24:51] | She’s the one who is in an advanced state of shock | 她就是那个处在 极度惊吓中的女孩 |
[1:24:54] | She thinks she’s in love, she thinks she’s in Spain | 她以为她恋爱了 她以为她在西班牙 |
[1:24:58] | She isn’t in love, she’s merely insane | 她不是恋爱了 她只是疯了 |
[1:25:02] | It must be the heat | 一定是天气太热了 |
[1:25:04] | Or some rare disease | 或是感染罕见的疾病 |
[1:25:07] | Or too much to eat | 或是吃了太多 |
[1:25:08] | Or maybe it’s fleas | 或是因为跳蚤 |
[1:25:11] | Keep away from her | 离她远一点 |
[1:25:12] | Send for Chino | 去找奇诺 |
[1:25:14] | This is not the Maria we know | 这不是我们认识的玛丽亚 |
[1:25:17] | Modest and pure | 纯洁谦虚的 |
[1:25:19] | polite and refined | 有礼高雅的 |
[1:25:21] | Well-bred and mature | 成熟有教养的 |
[1:25:22] | And out of her mind | 完全疯了 |
[1:25:25] | America, Miss America! | 美国小姐 |
[1:25:28] | Speech! | 发表演讲 |
[1:25:30] | Miss America, bravo! Speech! | 美国小姐 好啊 演讲 |
[1:25:33] | Speech! | 演讲 |
[1:25:34] | I feel pretty | 我觉得好美 |
[1:25:36] | Oh, so pretty | 好美 |
[1:25:37] | That the city should give me it’s key | 本市应该赠我市钥 |
[1:25:41] | A committee | 该成立个委员会 |
[1:25:42] | Should be organized to honor me | 来表扬我 |
[1:25:47] | I feel dizzy | 我觉得好晕 |
[1:25:49] | I feel sunny | 我觉得快活 |
[1:25:50] | I feel fizzy and funny and fine | 快活地冒泡 很好 |
[1:25:53] | And so pretty | 而且好美 |
[1:25:55] | Miss America can just resign | 美国小姐刚刚辞职 |
[1:26:00] | See the pretty girl in that mirror there? | 看到镜里那位美女吗? |
[1:26:04] | What mirror? Where? Who can that attractive girl be? Which? What? Where? Whom? | 什么镜子?在哪里 那位美女会是谁呢?什么?哪里?谁啊? |
[1:26:08] | Such a pretty face, such a pretty dress Such a pretty smile, | 好美的脸蛋 好美的洋装 好美的笑容 |
[1:26:09] | such a pretty me Such a pretty me | 好美的我 |
[1:26:13] | I feel stunning I feel stunning | 美的惊人 |
[1:26:15] | And entrancing And entrancing | 神魂颠倒 |
[1:26:16] | Feel like running Feel like running | 想为欢乐而跑 而舞 |
[1:26:19] | And dancing for joy For I’m loved | 我坠入爱河了 |
[1:26:21] | By a pretty wonderful boy | 和一个好棒的男生 |
[1:26:32] | Cállate! Por favor, muchachas! You want to sing, do it with the needle, | 你们想唱歌的话 用你的针头唱 |
[1:26:35] | or you’ll be out in the streets singing for your supper! | 不然就唱歌当吃饭 |
[1:26:38] | But Madam Lucia, what can you expect? We use Singer sewing machines. | 不然呢?我们用的是”歌者”牌缝衣机 |
[1:26:41] | Sure. You make the bad joke home where I can’t hear it. | 要开玩笑回家去开 不要让我听到 |
[1:26:45] | – Go now. Go home. it’s closing time. Shoo! – Buenas noches, Madam Lucia. | – 走了 回家去 要关门了 – 晚安 女士 |
[1:26:51] | – You put down the shades? – Yes. | – 把窗帘拉下 – 好 |
[1:26:53] | Turn off the lights, and lock the doors. | 关灯锁门 |
[1:26:57] | – Buenas noches, Anita. – Buenas noches. | – 晚安 艾尼塔 – 晚安 |
[1:27:00] | – Adiós – The jail is open. I thought she’d never leave. | – 牢门开了 – 我以为她永远不会走 |
[1:27:05] | You know, it’s hard to believe that old bag of a witch was once a young bag like us. | 真不相信这个老巫婆 曾经像我们一样年轻 |
[1:27:09] | Come on, let’s go before she changes her mind and comes back. | 趁她改变心意回来之前 快走吧 |
[1:27:12] | You go, querida. I will lock up. | 你走 卡瑞塔 我来锁门 |
[1:27:15] | – Why? – I have work. | – 为什么?- 我还有工作 |
[1:27:17] | Do it tomorrow. | 明天再做 |
[1:27:19] | – I’m in no hurry. – I am! | – 我不急着回去 – 我急着回去 |
[1:27:22] | I’m going home now and take a nice, long bubble bath. | 我要回家洗一个 久久的泡泡浴 |
[1:27:26] | – Black orchid. – Black orchid? | – 黑兰花 – 黑兰花? |
[1:27:30] | All over. | 从头到脚 |
[1:27:31] | I gotta date with Nardo after the rumble. | 决斗之后 伯纳多和我有约 |
[1:27:34] | What rumble? | 什么决斗? |
[1:27:37] | Oh…well, uh… Nardo’s Sharks and those boys at the dance. | 伯纳多的鲨鱼帮 和那些舞会上的男生 |
[1:27:41] | – They fight each other tonight? – They don’t play patsy. | – 他们今晚决斗?- 他们不办家家酒的 |
[1:27:48] | Why must they always fight? | 他们为什么一定要打架? |
[1:27:50] | You saw how they dance, like they gotta get rid of something quick. | 你看到他们跳舞的样子 一副要赶快除掉什么的样子 |
[1:27:54] | – That’s how they fight. – To get rid of what? | – 他们就是那样打架的 – 要除掉什么? |
[1:27:59] | Too much feeling. And they do get rid of it. | 太多的情绪 他们要去除那些情绪 |
[1:28:03] | Boy, after a fight, that brother of yours is so healthy. | 每次打完架 你老哥就精力旺盛 |
[1:28:07] | Definitely black orchid. | 绝对要用黑兰花 |
[1:28:21] | Buenas noches. | 晚安 |
[1:28:23] | “You go, querida. I will lock up.” | “你走 卡瑞塔 我来锁门” |
[1:28:30] | It’s too early for noches. Buenas tardes. | 说晚安太早一点了 晚上好吧 |
[1:28:34] | Gracias… | 谢谢 |
[1:28:38] | buenas tardes. He just came from the drugstore to deliver aspirin. | 他帮药房送止痛药来 |
[1:28:41] | You’ll need it. | 你会需要止痛药的 |
[1:28:43] | Not us. We’re fine. | 我们不用 我们好得很 |
[1:28:46] | – We’re out of the world. – You’re out of your heads. | – 我们乐上天了 – 你们昏头了 |
[1:28:49] | – We’re 12 feet in the air. – Anita can see that. | – 我们乐在云霄 – 艾尼塔看得出来 |
[1:28:58] | You will not tell? | 你不会说出去吧? |
[1:29:03] | Tell what? How can I know what goes on 12 feet over my head? | 说什么?我那里知道乐在云霄是什么? |
[1:29:09] | You better be home in 15 minutes. | 你最好15分钟之内到家 |
[1:29:21] | It’s all right. She likes us. | 没关系 她喜欢我们 |
[1:29:24] | – But she is worried, and so am I. – That’s foolish. | – 她很担心 我也是 – 太傻了 |
[1:29:28] | Are you going to that rumble tonight? | 你今晚会去决斗吗? |
[1:29:31] | – No. – Yes! | – 不会 – 你要去 |
[1:29:32] | – Why? – You must go and stop it. | – 为什么?- 你一定要去阻止 |
[1:29:34] | I have stopped it. It’ll only be a fistfight between two of ’em. Nardo… | 我已经阻止了 只会有两个人动拳头 |
[1:29:38] | Any fight is no good for us. | 任何打斗对我们都是不好的 |
[1:29:41] | – Everything is good for us. We got magic. – Listen and hear me. | – 一切都是好的 我们有魔力 – 好好听我说 |
[1:29:46] | You must go and stop it. | 你一定要去阻止决斗 |
[1:29:49] | – It means that much to you? – Yes. | – 对你这么重要?- 是的 |
[1:29:53] | – All right, I will, then. – I believe you. | – 好 我会去的 – 我相信你 |
[1:29:57] | – You do have magic. – Of course. | – 你的确有魔力 – 当然 |
[1:30:01] | I’ve got you. | 我有你 |
[1:30:04] | And tonight, after I stop the rumble that isn’t a rumble…I’ll come by for you. | 今晚等我阻止不是决斗的决斗以后 我来找你 |
[1:30:08] | – I will wait for you on the roof. – No. | – 我在屋顶等你 – 不 |
[1:30:11] | Not the roof. I’ll come to your house. | 不要在屋顶 我到你家来找你 |
[1:30:15] | You cannot. My mama. | 不可以 我妈妈在 |
[1:30:20] | – Then I’ll take you to my house. – Your mama? | – 我要带你来我家 – 你妈妈会怎么样? |
[1:30:26] | She’ll come running from the kitchen to welcome you. | 她会从厨房出来欢迎你 |
[1:30:28] | – She lives in the kitchen. – Dressed so elegant? | – 她几乎就住在厨房里 – 穿得这么高尚? |
[1:30:32] | I told her you were coming. She’ll look at your face. Try not to smile. | 我告诉她你要来 她会忍住微笑 看着你 说: |
[1:30:35] | She’ll say, “Skinny, but pretty.” | “太瘦 不过很漂亮” |
[1:30:40] | She is plump, no doubt? | 那么她很丰满罗 |
[1:30:42] | Fat. | 很胖 |
[1:30:43] | I take after my mama. Delicate-boned. | 我像我妈 小骨架 |
[1:30:50] | Not in front of Mama! | 可不要在妈妈面前 |
[1:30:54] | I would like to see Papa in this. | 我希望看到我爸穿着它 |
[1:30:57] | Mama will make him ask about your prospects. | 妈会叫爸问你 将来前景是什么? |
[1:30:59] | Many. | 很多 |
[1:31:00] | – If you go to church. – Always. | – 你上不上教堂?- 我去 |
[1:31:04] | Yes, Papa might like you. | 是了 爸爸可能会喜欢你 |
[1:31:09] | – May I have your daughter’s hand? – He says, “Yes.” | – 我可以牵您女儿的手吗?- 他会说好 |
[1:31:14] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:16] | – And your mama? – I’m afraid to ask her. | – 你妈呢?- 我不敢问她 |
[1:31:19] | Tell her she’s not getting a daughter. She’s getting rid of a son. | 告诉她她不会多一个女儿 她会赶走一个儿子 |
[1:31:26] | – She says, “Yes!” – She has good taste. | – 她说好 – 她的品味很好 |
[1:31:30] | Here. Maid of honor. | 这儿 伴娘 |
[1:31:33] | – That color is bad for Anita. – The best man! | – 这个颜色不适合艾尼塔 – 伴郎 |
[1:31:36] | That is my papa! | 我爸爸 |
[1:31:39] | Sorry, Papa. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[1:31:43] | Here we go, Riff. Womb to tomb. | 芮夫 从生到死 |
[1:31:46] | Now, you see, Anita? There was nothing to worry about. | 你看吧 艾尼塔 不需要担心的 |
[1:31:53] | Look! Mama’s crying already. | 看 妈妈在哭了 |
[1:32:29] | I, Anton… take thee, Maria… | 我 东尼 与你 玛丽亚… |
[1:32:33] | I, Maria, take thee, Anton… | 我 玛丽亚 与你 东尼… |
[1:32:37] | For richer, for poorer… | 无论贫富… |
[1:32:39] | In sickness and in health… | 在健康及生病时… |
[1:32:43] | To love and to honor… | 彼此相爱相敬… |
[1:32:46] | To hold and to keep… | 互相扶持… |
[1:32:49] | From each sun to each moon… | 从每日到每夜… |
[1:32:53] | From tomorrow to tomorrow… | 从明天到以后的明天… |
[1:32:58] | From now to forever… | 从现在到永远… |
[1:33:01] | Till death do us part. | 直到死亡将我们分开 |
[1:33:08] | With this ring, I thee wed. | 凭着此戒 我与你成婚 |
[1:33:14] | With this ring… | 凭着此戒… |
[1:33:17] | I thee wed. | 我与你成婚 |
[1:33:22] | Make of our hands | 让我们的手 |
[1:33:25] | One hand | 合为一双手 |
[1:33:29] | Make of our hearts | 让我们的心 |
[1:33:32] | One heart | 合为一颗心 |
[1:33:36] | Make of our vows | 我们的誓言 |
[1:33:39] | One last vow | 最后一个誓言 |
[1:33:43] | Only death | 直到死亡 |
[1:33:46] | will part Us now | 使我们分开 |
[1:33:51] | Make of our lives | 让我们的生命 |
[1:33:55] | One life | 合而为一 |
[1:33:59] | Day after day | 日复一日 |
[1:34:02] | One life | 我们的生命 |
[1:34:06] | Now it begins | 由此开始 |
[1:34:09] | Now we start | 从现在开始 |
[1:34:12] | One hand | 一双手 |
[1:34:16] | One heart | 一颗心 |
[1:34:22] | Even death won’t part | 死亡不会将我们分开 |
[1:34:28] | Us now | 现在的我们 |
[1:35:03] | The Jets are gonna have their day tonight | 喷射机今晚会大获全胜 |
[1:35:08] | The Jets are gonna have their way tonight | 喷射机今晚会大获全胜 |
[1:35:12] | The Puerto Ricans grumble, ‘Fair fight’ | 波多黎各人抱怨着说”公平的一架” |
[1:35:14] | But if they start a rumble, we’ll rumble ’em right | 但如果是他们挑衅 我们会好好教训他们的 |
[1:35:19] | We ‘re gonna hand ’em a surprise tonight | 今晚会让他们意外的 |
[1:35:23] | We ‘re gonna cut ’em down to size tonight | 今晚要把他们切成碎片 |
[1:35:27] | We said, ‘Okay no rumpus, no tricks’ | 我们说”不要吵 不要耍花样” |
[1:35:30] | But just in case they jump us, we’re ready to mix | 但万一他们乱来 我们准备好了 |
[1:35:34] | Tonight! | 就在今晚 |
[1:35:36] | We ‘re gonna rock it tonight We’re gonna jazz it up and have us a ball | 今晚我们会一飞冲天 赢得漂漂亮亮的 |
[1:35:42] | They’re gonna get it tonight | 他们今晚会得到教训 |
[1:35:44] | The more they turn it on, the harder they fall | 他们的气焰越高 摔得越重 |
[1:35:48] | Well, they began it! | 他们开始的 |
[1:35:50] | And we’re the ones to stop ’em once and for all | 我们要一次解决它 |
[1:35:54] | Tonight! | 就在今晚 |
[1:35:58] | Anita ‘s gonna get her kicks tonight | 艾尼塔今晚会很爽 |
[1:36:03] | We’ll have our private little mix tonight | 我们会有自己的一番奋战 |
[1:36:07] | He’ll walk in hot and tired Poor dear | 他来时会又累又兴奋 可怜的宝贝 |
[1:36:10] | Don’t matter if he’s tired As long as he’s here | 他累不累没关系 只要他在这儿就好 |
[1:36:14] | Tonight, tonight | 今夜 今夜 |
[1:36:18] | Won’t be just any night | 不是普通的一夜 |
[1:36:20] | Tonight there will be no morning star | 今夜晨星不再升起 |
[1:36:26] | Tonight, tonight | 今夜 今夜 |
[1:36:30] | I’ll see my love tonight | 今晚会见到我的爱 |
[1:36:32] | And for us Stars will stop where they are | 星星为了我停驻 |
[1:36:38] | Today the minutes seem like hours | 今天的每分钟像一小时 |
[1:36:43] | The hours go so slowly | 一小时过得好慢 |
[1:36:46] | And still the sky is light | 天色还是亮的 |
[1:36:51] | Moon, grow bright | 噢 月亮赶快升起 |
[1:36:54] | And make this endless | 让这不会结束的一天 |
[1:36:57] | day endless night | 成为不会结束的一夜 |
[1:37:09] | The Jets are coming out on top tonight | 喷射机今晚会胜出 |
[1:37:13] | We’re gonna watch Bernardo drop tonight | 今晚会看到伯纳多倒下 |
[1:37:18] | That Puerto Rican punk’ll go down | 那个波多黎各笨瓜倒下 |
[1:37:20] | And when he’s hollered uncle We ‘ll tear up the town | 当他跪地求饶时 我们就威风了 |
[1:37:24] | – We’ll be in back of you, boy – Right | – 我们会再回来找你 – 对 |
[1:37:28] | – You’re gonna flatten him good – Right | – 你会揍扁他的 – 对 |
[1:37:30] | Tonight there will be no morning star | 今夜晨星不再升起 |
[1:37:34] | Tonight, tonight | 今晚 今晚 |
[1:37:39] | We’re gonna jazz it tonight | 我们好好乐一乐 今晚我们威风了 |
[1:37:42] | And for us stars will shine | 星星会为了我们留驻 |
[1:37:46] | We’re gonna mix it tonight | 今晚好好打一仗 |
[1:37:48] | Today the minutes seem like hours | 今天一分钟像一小时那么长 |
[1:37:53] | The hours go so slowly | 一小时过得这么慢 |
[1:37:58] | To stop them once and for all | 一次解决他们 |
[1:38:01] | The Sharks are gonna have their way | 鲨鱼帮会胜出 |
[1:38:04] | The Jets are gonna have their day | 喷射机会胜出 |
[1:38:07] | We’re gonna rock it tonight | 今晚会大大威风 |
[1:38:09] | Tonight | 就在今夜 |
[1:39:41] | Ready. | 准备好了吗? |
[1:39:47] | – Now, move in and shake hands. – For what? | – 到前面来握手 – 为什么? |
[1:39:51] | That’s the way it’s done, buddy boy. | 本来就是这样的嘛 老弟 |
[1:39:55] | More gracious living? | 装高尚吗? |
[1:39:57] | Look, every one of you hates every one of us, and we hate you back. Let’s get at it. | 你们每个都讨厌我们每一个 我们也讨厌你们 我们开始吧 |
[1:40:02] | Sure. | 好 |
[1:40:03] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[1:40:12] | – Let’s get in there… – Come on, Ice. | – 加油 冰哥 – 加油 |
[1:40:17] | Come on, Ice, come on! | 加油 |
[1:40:20] | Keep your eyes open! | 瞪大眼睛 |
[1:40:23] | Hold it! | 住手 |
[1:40:27] | Tony! Get with the gang. It’s all okay. | 东尼 到大伙这儿来 没事的 |
[1:40:31] | – No! – Tony, what are you doing? | – 不 – 你干什么? |
[1:40:33] | Maybe he has found the guts to fight his own battles. | 或许他找到胆子 去打内心的交战 |
[1:40:37] | It don’t take guts if you got a battle. We Ain’t got one. None of us. | 战争不需要胆量了 我们不在打仗 |
[1:40:42] | – Okay, Nardo? – Tony! | – 伯纳多 好吗?- 东尼 |
[1:40:46] | Hold it! Now, let’s just cool it. The deal is, a fair fight between you and Ice. | 等一下 先等一下 说好是你和冰哥公平打一架 |
[1:40:51] | – Come on, get with the gang. – Mother hen protecting the little one? | – 过去和大家在一起 – 母鸡保护小鸡? |
[1:40:54] | – I’ll give you a battle. – You’ve got one! | – 我让你打一仗 – 没问题 |
[1:40:57] | I’ll take pretty boy as a warm-up. Afraid, pretty boy? Afraid, gutless? | 我先和这个帅哥暖身 怕了吗?帅哥?没胆的人 怕了吗? |
[1:41:03] | – Afraid, chicken? – Cut it! | – 怕了吗?胆小鬼 – 停 |
[1:41:04] | No! | 不 |
[1:41:08] | – I don’t wanna, Bernardo. – I’m sure. | – 伯纳多 我不想 – 还真的呢 |
[1:41:10] | – Now, listen to me. – Are you chicken? | – 听着 – 你是胆小鬼吗? |
[1:41:12] | – There’s no need to fight. – The hell there Ain’t! | – 没有什么要打架解决的 – 当然有 |
[1:41:14] | – You’ve got it wrong! – Chicken! | – 你们都搞错了 – 胆小鬼 |
[1:41:18] | – Why can’t you understand? – Understand, chicken! | – 你们为什么不能了解呢?- 了解 胆小鬼 |
[1:41:20] | – Get out of here! – Kill him, Tony! Come on! | – 东尼 干掉他 – 加油 |
[1:41:24] | – Afraid to fight? – Come on. | – 怕打架吗?- 加油 |
[1:41:28] | Let me see you fight. | 让我看看你打架 |
[1:41:30] | – Chicken boy! – He is chicken! | – 胆小鬼 – 嘿 他是胆小鬼 |
[1:41:35] | Pretty boy. Listen to him! | 帅哥 你听听他 |
[1:41:37] | Don’t! Stop it! We got nothing to fight about. | 不要 住手 我们没什么好打的 |
[1:41:41] | – Bernardo! – Yellow-bellied chicken! | – 伯纳多 – 超级胆小鬼 |
[1:41:44] | – Don’t push me! – Come on, you yellow-bellied Polack! | – 不要推我 – 来啊 胆小波兰鬼 |
[1:42:01] | – Riff! What are you doing? – Get outta here, Tony! | – 芮夫 你干什么?- 东尼 快走 |
[1:42:04] | – Riff, don’t! – Hold him! | – 芮夫 不要 – 抓住他 |
[1:42:08] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:42:20] | Riff, don’t! | 芮夫 不要 |
[1:42:33] | Keep outta this! | 不要管 |
[1:42:36] | Somebody stop him! | 你们拦住他 |
[1:42:38] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:42:41] | Ice! | 冰哥 |
[1:42:42] | Tiger! | 老虎 |
[1:43:08] | Riff | 芮夫 |
[1:43:09] | Riff! | 芮夫 |
[1:43:17] | – Come on, Nardo! – Stop him! | – 加油 伯纳多 – 拦住他 |
[1:43:21] | Riff, don’t! | 芮夫 不要 |
[1:43:54] | Get them! | 抓住他们 |
[1:45:26] | Maria! | 玛丽亚 |
[1:45:37] | Tony, come on! Come on, Tony! | 东尼 快 东尼 快 |
[1:45:39] | We gotta get out of here! Come on! | 我要得快点离开这里 来 |
[1:45:45] | Come on, Tony! Come on! | 东尼 快 决点 |
[1:45:47] | Get outta here! | 闪人了 |
[1:46:01] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:46:08] | Come on, Tony! | 东尼 快 |
[1:46:35] | Wait for me, Rosa. | 等我 罗莎 |
[1:47:44] | Chino! | 奇诺 |
[1:47:46] | There was no one downstairs. | 楼下没人 |
[1:47:49] | My mother and father are at the store. | 我爸妈在店里 |
[1:47:51] | I didn’t expect you to come by.I would have waited down | 我不知道你要来 不然我会… |
[1:47:53] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[1:47:54] | – You have been fighting, Chino? – Yes. | – 奇诺 你打架了吗?- 是 |
[1:47:58] | – I am sorry. – That is not like you. | – 我很抱歉 – 这不像你 |
[1:48:02] | – No. – You must go home and wash up. | – 不 – 你该回家清洗一下 |
[1:48:05] | – I will see you tomorrow. – Maria, at the rumble… | – 明天我再看你 – 玛丽亚 在决斗时… |
[1:48:07] | – There was no rumble. – There was. | – 没有决斗 – 有 |
[1:48:10] | – No. You are wrong. – There was. Nobody meant for it to happen. | – 不 你搞错了 – 没有人愿意这事发生的 |
[1:48:19] | Tell me. | 告诉我什么事 |
[1:48:22] | It is bad. | 很糟糕 |
[1:48:24] | Very bad? | 多糟糕? |
[1:48:28] | You see… | 是这样的… |
[1:48:33] | It will be easier if you say it very fast. | 如果你很快说出来会容易些 |
[1:48:37] | There was a fight. | 他们打了一架 |
[1:48:40] | And Nardo… | 伯纳多… |
[1:48:42] | Somehow a knife… | 有一把刀… |
[1:48:45] | – And Nardo and someone, they… – Tony. | – 纳多和另一个人 他们… – 东尼 |
[1:48:49] | What happened to Tony? | 东尼怎么了? |
[1:48:52] | Chino, tell me! Is Tony all right? | 奇诺 你说 东尼没事吧? |
[1:48:58] | He killed your brother! | 他杀了你哥 |
[1:49:08] | You are lying. | 你说谎 |
[1:49:10] | Chino, why do you lie to me? | 奇诺 你为什么对我说谎? |
[1:49:14] | Chino | 奇诺 |
[1:49:16] | Chino | 奇诺 |
[1:49:17] | Chino, true, you are lying! Why? Why do you lie to me, Chino? | 奇诺 真的 你在说谎 说谎 奇诺 你为什么对我说谎? |
[1:49:22] | Mama! Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:49:24] | – Bernardo está muerto! – Bernardo, muerto? | – 伯纳多 他死了 – 伯纳多 死了? |
[1:49:28] | No! | 不 |
[1:49:36] | Santa María, make it not be true. Please make it not be true. | 圣母玛丽亚 让它不是真的 请让它不是真的 |
[1:49:41] | Madre de Dios, I will do anything. Make me die! | 圣母玛丽亚 我做什么都可以 让我死 |
[1:49:46] | Only, please, make it not be true. | 只要让它不是真的 |
[1:49:52] | Make it not be… | 让它不是… |
[1:49:59] | Killer! | 凶手 凶手 凶手 凶手 凶手 凶手 凶手 |
[1:50:08] | I tried to stop it. | 我试着阻止 |
[1:50:11] | I did try. | 我试了 |
[1:50:13] | I don’t know what went wrong. I didn’t mean to hurt him. I didn’t wanna. | 我不知道那里错了 我并没有要伤害他 |
[1:50:17] | But Riff’s like my brother… | 但芮夫就像我亲弟弟一样 |
[1:50:19] | when Bernardo killed him, Bernardo didn’t mean it either. | 当伯纳多杀了他时 伯纳多 也不是故意的 我… 我知道 |
[1:50:26] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[1:50:33] | I didn’t come to tell you that. | 我不是来告诉你那个的 请你原谅我… |
[1:50:35] | Just for you to forgive me, so I can go to the police. | 我才能去自首 |
[1:50:39] | – No! – It’ll be easy now. | – 不 – 会很简单的 |
[1:50:41] | – I won’t let you! – I must. | – 我不让你去 – 我一定得去 |
[1:50:42] | – Stay! Stay with me. – Maria, I love you so much! | – 留下来 陪着我 – 玛丽亚 我好爱你 |
[1:50:45] | – Don’t leave me! – Whatever you want, I’ll do. | – 不要离开我 – 你说什么我都会做 |
[1:50:49] | – Hold me! – Forever! | – 抱紧我 – 永远 |
[1:50:51] | Tighten | 再紧一点 |
[1:50:53] | it’ll be all right. I know it. We’re really together now. | 我知道会没事的 我们现在真正在一起了 |
[1:50:58] | But it’s not us. | 不是我们 |
[1:51:01] | It’s everything around us. | 是我们周围的人 |
[1:51:05] | Then I’ll take you away, where nothing can get to us. | 我带你离开 到没有人找得到的地方 |
[1:51:10] | Not anyone or anything. | 没有任何人 |
[1:51:14] | There’s a place | 有一个地方 |
[1:51:20] | For us | 是我们的 |
[1:51:23] | Somewhere | 某个地方 |
[1:51:26] | A place for us | 属于我们的 |
[1:51:30] | Peace and quiet | 宁静而平安 |
[1:51:32] | And open air | 空气清新 |
[1:51:36] | Wait for us | 等着我们 |
[1:51:39] | Somewhere | 某个地方 |
[1:51:45] | There’s a time | 有一个 |
[1:51:49] | For us | 属于我们的时间 |
[1:51:51] | Someday a time for us | 有一天有属于我们的时间 |
[1:51:55] | Time together with time to spare | 有时间好好在一起 |
[1:52:00] | Time to look Time to care | 有时间看着彼此 有时间彼此关心 |
[1:52:04] | Someday | 有一天 |
[1:52:07] | Somewhere | 在某个地方 |
[1:52:10] | We’ll find a new way of living | 我们会找到新的生活 |
[1:52:15] | We’ll find a way of forgiving | 会找到谅解的方法 |
[1:52:20] | Somewhere | 有一个地方 |
[1:52:28] | There’s a place for us | 有一个属于我们的地方 |
[1:52:34] | A time and place for us | 一个属于我们的时间和空间 |
[1:52:38] | Hold my hand, and we’re halfway there | 牵着我的手 我们已经在半路上了 |
[1:52:43] | Hold my hand And I’ll take you there | 牵着我的手 我带着你去 |
[1:52:48] | Somehow | 用某种方式 |
[1:52:51] | Someday | 在某一天 |
[1:52:54] | Somewhere | 在某个地方 |
[1:53:56] | Baby John, what are you doing here? | 小约翰 你在这里干嘛? |
[1:53:59] | Nothing. | 没干嘛 |
[1:54:01] | What are you doing nothing here for? Come on. | 你干嘛在这里没干嘛?走啊 |
[1:54:05] | I don’t want the guys to see me, A-Rab. | 我不想让大家看到我 阿若 |
[1:54:08] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[1:54:10] | I’m crying. | 我在哭 |
[1:54:13] | You are? | 你在哭? |
[1:54:16] | What for? | 为什么? |
[1:54:18] | – I don’t know. I’m just… – Blow your nose. | – 我不知道 我只是… – 擤擤鼻子 |
[1:54:27] | – A-Rab? – Yeah? | – 阿若?- 怎样? |
[1:54:30] | Did you get a look at their faces? | 你看到他们的脸吗? |
[1:54:34] | – Which faces? – You know… | – 什么脸?- 你知道… |
[1:54:37] | At the rumble. Riff and Bernardo. | 决斗时芮夫和伯纳多的脸 |
[1:54:41] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:54:45] | – I wish it was yesterday. – Me, too. I’m scared. | – 我希望那是昨天发生的 – 我也是 我好害怕 |
[1:54:49] | – Cut it out. You hear me? Cut it out! – A-Rab, what are we gonna do? | – 不要这样 听见了吗?- 阿若 我们要怎么办? |
[1:54:53] | We’ll meet the other guys and form up. That’s what we’ll do. | 我们去找大伙一起想想 |
[1:54:56] | Now, come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[1:54:58] | – You got a handkerchief first? – What’s wrong with your sleeve? | – 你有没有手帕?- 你不能用袖子吗? |
[1:55:31] | – Where you been? – Where do you think, the Stork Club? | – 你去那儿了?- 你以为呢?白鸟俱乐部 |
[1:55:34] | – We thought they nabbed you. – Go on. | – 我们以为你被抓了 – 继续 |
[1:55:36] | – You didn’t see Tony? – Nothing but coppers. | – 有看到东尼吗?- 没有 到处都是警察 |
[1:55:39] | – What’s wrong with him? – There’s nothing wrong. He’s okay, you get it? | – 他怎么了?- 他没怎么了 他很好 |
[1:55:42] | All right, all right! | 好 好 |
[1:55:44] | – Maybe we oughta go home. – For what? | – 也许我们该回家 – 为什么? |
[1:55:46] | – Betcha they got him. – Not Tony. | – 打赌他们逮到东尼了 – 不会 |
[1:55:49] | – Man, he was great, right, Baby John? – Yeah. | – 他实在太棒了 是不是 小约翰?- 对 |
[1:55:52] | – He really come through for the Jets. – Just like Riff said he… | – 他真的为喷射机出力 – 就像芮夫说他会… |
[1:55:59] | Said he would. | 说他会的 |
[1:56:05] | I want Riff! | 芮夫 我要芮夫 |
[1:56:08] | Come on, Graziella. | 好了 葛莉拉 |
[1:56:11] | Nobody was supposed to get killed. | 不该有人死的 |
[1:56:16] | It just… | 只是… |
[1:56:23] | They’re gonna pay! | 他们要付出代价的 |
[1:56:25] | – Them stinking Sharks. – Dirty fighting. | – 臭鲨鱼帮 – 打架不光明 |
[1:56:27] | They started it! | 他们开始的 |
[1:56:28] | So why don’t we finish it? We gotta show ’em who’s on top. | 我们来结束吧?要让他们知道谁是老大 |
[1:56:32] | – The Jets! Let’s do it now! – Ain’t we had enough? | – 喷射机才是 – 我们搞得还不够吗? |
[1:56:34] | – What’s the matter, you scared? – Who you calling scared? | – 怎么回事 你害怕了吗?- 你说谁”怕了” |
[1:56:37] | – Lay off of him. – Mind your own business. | – 放开他 – 不要多管闲事 |
[1:56:39] | Don’t sound off on me. I’ll… | 不要对我大小声 我揍… |
[1:56:41] | – You’ll do what? – Knock it off! | – 你要怎么样?- 住手 |
[1:56:46] | Shut up down there, you dirty bunch of good-for-nothings! Go home where you belong! | 闭嘴 你们这些没用的人 回家去 |
[1:56:50] | Who you calling good-for-nothing, you loudmouth crud head? | 你说谁”没用的人” 笨大嘴 |
[1:56:53] | Come down, I’ll put this through your face! | 塞住你的大嘴巴 |
[1:56:55] | – Get inside! All of you! – Come on! | – 全部进去 – 去 |
[1:57:03] | – Shut up! – I don’t have to take that from nobody! | – 闭嘴 – 谁都不能那样对我 |
[1:57:06] | Next creep who sounds on me, I swear the next guy… | 下一个对我大小声的家伙 我发誓要… |
[1:57:09] | You’ll laugh! | 你要笑 |
[1:57:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:57:18] | Now, you all better dig this and dig it good! | 现在你们全部要尽力 |
[1:57:21] | No matter who or what is eating you… | 不管什么事或什么人惹到你… |
[1:57:24] | man, you show it, and you are dead! | 如果你露出什么你就完了 |
[1:57:30] | You are cutting a hole in yourselves for them to stick in a red-hot umbrella… | 你就是自动送上去给人宰割… |
[1:57:35] | and open it wide! | 五马分尸 |
[1:57:37] | Man, you wanna get past the cops when they start asking about tonight? | 如果你们被警方问话想过关的话 |
[1:57:42] | You play it cool. | 你保持冷静 |
[1:57:44] | You wanna live in this lousy world? | 你们想在这生存下去吗? |
[1:57:47] | Play it cool. | 保持冷静 |
[1:57:50] | – I wanna get even! – Get cool! | – 我想报仇 – 冷静地报仇 |
[1:57:52] | – I wanna bust! – Bust cool! | – 我要爆炸了 – 冷静地爆发 |
[1:57:53] | – I wanna go! – Go cool! | – 我想走了 – 冷静地走 |
[1:57:56] | Boy, boy, crazy boy | 疯孩子 |
[1:57:59] | Get cool, boy | 孩子 保持冷静 |
[1:58:02] | Got a rocket In your pocket | 口袋里有火药的话 |
[1:58:05] | Keep cooly cool, boy | 要保持非常非常的冷静 |
[1:58:08] | Don ‘t get hot | 不要激动 因为 前面还有 |
[1:58:11] | ‘Cause, man, you’ve got some high times ahead | 好一段路要走呢 |
[1:58:14] | Take it slow, and daddy | 慢慢来 小老爹 |
[1:58:17] | You can live it up and die in bed | 你要好好活着 老了死在自己床上 |
[1:58:21] | Boy, boy, crazy boy | 疯孩子 |
[1:58:24] | Stay loose, boy | 不要慌张 |
[1:58:27] | Breeze it, buzz it, easy does it | 轻轻地 解决它 态度轻松 |
[1:58:30] | Turn off the juice, boy | 不要激动 |
[1:58:33] | Go, man, go But not like a yo-yo schoolboy | 走 走 不要像个小学生 |
[1:58:38] | Just play it cool, boy | 冷静地对待 |
[1:58:41] | Real cool… | 酷酷的 |
[1:58:59] | Easy, Action! | 放松 猛男 |
[1:59:14] | Cool it, A-Rab, cool it! | 阿若 冷静 冷静 冷静 |
[1:59:18] | Go, cool! | 走 走 走 |
[1:59:23] | Pow! | 啪 |
[1:59:34] | Go! | 走 |
[2:00:06] | Cool! | 冷静 |
[2:00:36] | – Cool! – Go! | – 冷静 – 走 |
[2:00:39] | – Crazy! – Cool! | – 疯了 – 冷静 |
[2:00:40] | – Go! – Crazy! | – 走 – 疯了 |
[2:00:42] | Go! | 走 |
[2:01:21] | Boy, boy, crazy boy | 疯孩子 |
[2:01:24] | Stay loose, boy | 不要慌张 |
[2:01:27] | Breeze it, buzz it, easy does it | 轻轻地 解决它 态度轻松 |
[2:01:30] | Turn off the juice, boy | 关掉油门 |
[2:01:37] | Just play it cool, boy | 冷静地对待 |
[2:01:40] | Real cool | 酷酷的 |
[2:01:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[2:02:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[2:02:44] | Where we going? | 到那里去? |
[2:02:45] | If we lay low, the coppers are gonna smell fish. | 如果我们躲起来 警察会觉得可疑 |
[2:02:48] | – So the first thing we do… – Buddy boy! | – 所以我们第一要做的是… – 嘿 小老弟 |
[2:02:51] | – Go wear a skirt. – I got scabby knees. Listen… | – 回去穿裙子去 – 我的膝盖不能看 听着… |
[2:02:54] | First, start showing around like we got nothing to hide. | 我们到处晃来晃去 好像没事一样 |
[2:02:56] | Suppose they ask us about the rumble. | 如果他们问到决斗的事 |
[2:02:58] | Supposing they ask you where’s Tony and what party’s looking for him with a gun! | 如果他们问东尼在那里 谁带了枪在找他? |
[2:03:03] | You know something? | 你听到什么? |
[2:03:05] | – I know I gotta go get a skirt. – Come on, Anybodys! | – 我要去找裙子穿 – 快点 |
[2:03:08] | What’s the freak know? | 她会知道什么? |
[2:03:09] | Plenty! I figured somebody oughta infiltrate PR territory… | 很多 我知道该有人去 波多黎各人地盘打探消息 |
[2:03:13] | and spy around. I’m very large with shadows, you know. | 我很擅于隐藏 |
[2:03:15] | I can slip in and out of ’em like wind through a fence. | 我能像风一般地出入 |
[2:03:19] | – Boy, is she ever making the most of it. – You bet your fat “A,” I am! | – 她很努力地隐形 – 我是啊 |
[2:03:22] | – Spill it! – Okay. | – 快说 – 好 |
[2:03:24] | I hear Chino telling the Sharks something about Tony and Bernardo’s sister. | 我听到奇诺和鲨鱼帮 提到东尼和伯纳多妹妹的事 |
[2:03:28] | And then I hear Chino say, “If it’s the last thing I do, I’m gonna get that Polack.” | 然后奇诺说”我要干掉那个波兰佬” |
[2:03:32] | And then he pulls out the bad news! | 然后他拿出了家伙 |
[2:03:34] | – Them PR’s won’t stop. – Till we stop ’em. | – 波多黎各人就是不放手 – 直到我们阻止他们 |
[2:03:37] | Hold it! | 等一下 |
[2:03:39] | Now, listen… | 听好… |
[2:03:41] | Tony come through for us. We gotta come through for Tony. | 东尼为我们出力 我们也要帮忙他 |
[2:03:44] | – We gotta find him before Chino finds him. – And burns him. | – 我们要在奇诺之前找到他 – 干掉奇诺 |
[2:03:47] | You cover the river! Snowboy, get over to Doc’s. | 你去河边 雪男 你去达克店里 |
[2:03:50] | – I’ll take the alleys. – We’ll take the streets. | – 我去巷子那 – 我们去街上 |
[2:03:53] | – The park. – The schoolyard. | – 公园 – 学校操场 |
[2:03:54] | – We’ll take the playground. – What about me? | – 我们去操场 – 我呢? |
[2:03:58] | You? In and out of the shadows. | 你?做隐形人去 |
[2:04:00] | – Maybe you’ll find Tony in one of them. – Right! | – 也许你会碰到东尼 – 对 |
[2:04:07] | You done good, buddy boy. | 你做的很好 小老弟 |
[2:04:10] | Thanks, daddy. | 谢谢你 小老爹 |
[2:05:16] | Who is… | 是谁… ? |
[2:05:20] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[2:05:25] | Maria. | 玛丽亚? |
[2:05:27] | Maria, it’s Anita. You in there? | 玛丽亚 我是艾尼塔 你在吗? |
[2:05:30] | – Maria? – Yes. | – 玛丽亚?- 来了 |
[2:05:32] | Open the door. I need you. | 开门 我要找你 |
[2:05:36] | No. | 不要 |
[2:05:43] | – Now you are afraid, too? – What? | – 现在你也害怕了?- 什么? |
[2:05:46] | I’ll be right there. | 我就来了 |
[2:05:53] | – Together. – But where? | – 一起远走高飞 – 到哪里? |
[2:05:57] | The bus station. We’ll go so far away, they’ll never find us. | 到车站 走得远远的让他们永远找不到 |
[2:06:00] | – How can we? – Doc will help us. I’ll get money from him. | – 怎么走呢?- 达克会帮忙的 我去向他借钱 |
[2:06:03] | – You’ll meet me at his store. – At Doc’s, yes. | – 到他店里碰面 – 在达克那里 好 |
[2:06:05] | – I’ll wait for you there. – All right. | – 我等你 – 好 |
[2:06:07] | Yes. | 是 |
[2:06:11] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[2:06:13] | Coming, Anita. | 来 艾尼塔 |
[2:06:26] | Anita. | 艾尼塔… |
[2:06:42] | – All right, now you know. – And you still don’t know. | – 好 你知道了 – 你还是不了解 |
[2:06:46] | He is one of them! | 他是他们一份子 |
[2:06:48] | – No, Anita! – Yes! | – 不是 – 是 |
[2:06:53] | A boy like that Would kill your brother | 那样的男人杀了你哥 |
[2:06:55] | Forget that boy and find another | 忘了他 再去找别的人 |
[2:06:58] | One of your own kind Stick to your own kind | 和你一样的人 找和你一样的人 |
[2:07:07] | A boy like that will give you sorrow | 那样的男人只会 带给你伤痛 |
[2:07:10] | You’ll meet another boy tomorrow | 你会遇到别人的 明天就会 |
[2:07:12] | One of your own kind Stick to your own kind | 一个和你一样的人 和你一样的人在一起 |
[2:07:18] | A boy who kills cannot love | 会杀人的人不会爱人 |
[2:07:21] | A boy who kills has no heart | 杀人的人没有心 |
[2:07:24] | And he’s the boy who gets your love And gets your heart | 他得到你的人 得到你的心 |
[2:07:28] | Very smart, Maria, very smart | 真是聪明啊 玛丽亚 非常聪明 |
[2:07:36] | A boy like that wants one thing only | 那样的男人 只想从你这儿得到一件事 |
[2:07:38] | And when he’s done, he’ll leave you lonely | 等他到手了 就会离开你 |
[2:07:41] | He’ll murder your love He murdered mine | 他会杀了你的爱 他杀了我的爱 |
[2:07:45] | Just wait and see Just wait, Maria | 你等着瞧 玛丽亚 你等着 |
[2:07:47] | – Just wait and see – No, Anita, no | – 你等着瞧 – 不 艾尼塔 |
[2:07:52] | Anita, no | 不 艾尼塔 |
[2:07:55] | It isn’t true, not for me | 对我来说那不是真的 |
[2:07:57] | It’s true for you, not for me | 对你来说是真的 对我不是 |
[2:08:00] | I hear your words And in my head, I know they’re smart | 我听到你说的话 我的大脑知道你是对的 |
[2:08:05] | But my heart, Anita But my heart | 可是我的心 可是我的心 |
[2:08:09] | Knows they’re wrong | 知道他们是错的 |
[2:08:11] | You should know better You were in love | 你该懂的 你也在恋爱中 |
[2:08:15] | Or so you said | 或着你只是说说 |
[2:08:18] | You should know better | 你该了解的 |
[2:08:31] | I have a love | 我的爱情 |
[2:08:35] | And it’s all that I have | 是我仅有的 |
[2:08:40] | Right or wrong | 不管是对是错 |
[2:08:42] | What else can I do? | 我还能怎么做 |
[2:08:48] | I love him | 我爱他 |
[2:08:51] | I’m his | 我是他的 |
[2:08:53] | And everything he is | 所有事情都是他的 |
[2:08:59] | I am, too | 我也一样 |
[2:09:06] | I have a love | 我的爱情 |
[2:09:10] | And it’s all that I need | 是我需要的 |
[2:09:15] | Right or wrong | 不管对还是错 |
[2:09:17] | And he needs me, too | 他需要我 |
[2:09:23] | I love him | 我爱他 |
[2:09:27] | We ‘re one | 我们是一体的 |
[2:09:29] | There’s nothing to be done | 不需要再做些什么了 |
[2:09:35] | Not a thing I can do | 我无能为力 |
[2:09:40] | But hold him | 只有抱着他 |
[2:09:42] | Hold him forever | 抱着他直到永远 |
[2:09:47] | Be with him now | 和他在一起 |
[2:09:50] | Tomorrow | 明天 |
[2:09:53] | And all | 和以后 |
[2:09:57] | of my life | 我的一生 |
[2:10:16] | When love comes | 当爱来的时候 |
[2:10:20] | So strong | 那么地强烈 |
[2:10:22] | There is no right or wrong | 没有对错 |
[2:10:28] | Your love is | 你的爱 |
[2:10:34] | Your life | 是你的生命 |
[2:10:55] | Chino has a gun. | 奇诺有枪 |
[2:10:57] | I heard the boys talking. | 我听到他们在说 |
[2:10:59] | – He’s hunting for Tony. – He is at Doc’s store, waiting for me. | – 他要去找东尼 – 他在达克店里等我 |
[2:11:03] | If Chino hurts him, if he touches him, I swear to you, I’ll… | 如果奇诺伤到他 如果他碰他 我发誓我要… |
[2:11:07] | – You’ll do what Tony did to Bernardo. – I love Tony. | – 你要像东尼对伯纳多那样?- 我爱东尼 |
[2:11:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[2:11:14] | I loved Bernardo. | 我爱伯纳多 |
[2:11:23] | – Anybody home? – Yes. | – 有人在家吗?- 有 |
[2:11:27] | – Bernardo’s sister, please. – She isn’t feeling well. | – 我找伯纳多的妹妹 – 她不舒服 |
[2:11:31] | Who is? | 谁舒服呢? |
[2:11:35] | Hello, miss. | 小姐 你好 |
[2:11:38] | I’m Lt. Schrank. I don’t like to disturb you at a time like this… | 我是眩克警官 不好意思 在这种时候打扰你… |
[2:11:41] | Yes, a very bad time. You’ll excuse me, please. | 对 的确不大方便 容我告退 |
[2:11:44] | – I have a couple of questions to ask. – Afterwards, please. | – 我有几个问题要问你 – 等我办完事 |
[2:11:48] | – I must go to my brother now. – Now, just one minute! | – 我要去我哥那里 – 等一下 |
[2:11:50] | – Can’t you wait? – No! | – 不能等吗?- 不能 |
[2:11:54] | Now. | 就现在 |
[2:11:56] | – You were at the dance at the gym last night… – Will this take very long? | – 那天晚上在舞会上… – 这要很久吗? |
[2:11:59] | As long as it has to. | 需要多久就花多久时间 |
[2:12:02] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[2:12:05] | Anita, my headache is much worse. | 艾尼塔 我的头痛更严重了 |
[2:12:07] | – Will you go to Doc’s store for me? – Don’t you people keep aspirin around? | – 你能帮我去达克店里吗?- 你们家里都没止痛药吗? |
[2:12:11] | This is something special. | 那是特别的药 |
[2:12:15] | Will you go for me, Anita? | 艾尼塔 你能替我跑一趟吗? |
[2:12:23] | What shall I ask for? | 我要拿什么呢? |
[2:12:26] | Doc will know. | 达克知道 |
[2:12:28] | Tell him I have been detained and can’t get there right away… | 告诉他我现在不能离开 不能过去… |
[2:12:33] | or I would have picked it up myself. | 不然我会自己去拿的 |
[2:12:46] | Excuse me. You were asking? | 对不起 你刚在问什么? |
[2:12:51] | Yeah. At the gym last night, your brother got into a heavy argument… | 那天晚上在体育馆 你哥哥和人吵了起来… |
[2:12:56] | because you danced with the wrong boy. | 因为他不喜欢 你跳舞的对象 |
[2:13:00] | – Yes. – Who was the boy? | – 是的 – 那个男孩是谁? |
[2:13:05] | – Another from my country. – And his name? | – 另一个波多黎各人 – 叫什么名字? |
[2:13:10] | José. | 荷西 |
[2:13:21] | – Can’t find him. He Ain’t nowhere. – He’s right down there in the cellar. | – 找不到他 – 他在楼下仓库里 |
[2:13:24] | – Tony? – Safe and sound. | – 东尼吗?- 安安全全的 |
[2:13:25] | – I found him. – You warn him about Chino? | – 我找到他的 – 你告诉他奇诺的事了吗? |
[2:13:28] | – What’s he doing in the cellar? – Keeping the mice company, stupid. | – 他在仓库里干嘛?- 陪老鼠 |
[2:13:31] | – No sign of Chino? – Nothing. | – 找不到奇诺吗?- 找不到 |
[2:13:34] | His luck. | 算他运气 |
[2:13:35] | I’ll slip out the back and check the alleys again. | 我再去巷子里找找 你们都在这儿等着 |
[2:13:38] | – You guys hang here. – Right. | – 对 – 好 |
[2:13:39] | – Boy, I’m thirsty. Where’s Doc? – Upstairs raising getaway money for Tony. | – 我好渴 达克在哪里?- 在楼上替东尼筹钱 |
[2:13:44] | – Doc Ain’t got no money. – His mattress has. | – 达克没有钱 – 他的床垫有 |
[2:13:46] | Come on. Cut the frabberjabber. Grab some reading matter. | 不要废话了 拿点东西来看 |
[2:13:49] | Play the juke. Some of you get outside. | 放点音乐 你们出去街上看看 |
[2:13:51] | If you see Chino or those stinking PR’s comin… | 如果看到奇诺或是波多黎各人… |
[2:14:05] | – I’d like to see Doc. – He Ain’t here. | – 我想找达克 – 他不在 |
[2:14:09] | – Where is he? – He went to the bank. | – 他去哪里?- 他去银行了 |
[2:14:11] | – They made a mistake in his favor. – The banks are closed at night. Where is he? | – 他们算错了他的帐 – 银行关门了 他在那里? |
[2:14:16] | You know how skinny Doc is. He slipped in through the night-deposit slot. | 你知道达克很瘦 他从晚间存钱口里滑进银行了 |
[2:14:20] | And got stuck halfway in. | 结果卡住了 |
[2:14:22] | Which indicates there’s no telling when he’ll be back. | 所以我们不知道 他何时才会回来 |
[2:14:28] | Buenas noches, seorita. | 晚安 |
[2:14:40] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[2:14:42] | – Downstairs. – Didn’t I tell you he Ain’t here? | – 楼下 – 我不是说他不在吗? |
[2:14:46] | I’d like to see for myself. | 我想自己亲眼看看 |
[2:14:51] | Please. | 别这样 |
[2:14:56] | Please. | 别这样 |
[2:15:01] | – Will you let me pass? – She’s too dark to pass. | – 让我过去好吗?- 她太黑了 过不去的 |
[2:15:05] | – Don’t – Please don’t. | – 不要 – 请不要 |
[2:15:08] | – Gracias. – De nada. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[2:15:11] | – Mambo! Listen, you! – We’re listening. | – 你听着 – 我们在听 |
[2:15:13] | Look, I gotta give a friend of yours a message. | 我带了口信给你朋友 |
[2:15:16] | – I gotta tell Tony… – He Ain’t here. | – 我要告诉东尼… – 他不在这儿 |
[2:15:18] | – I know he is. – Who says he is? | – 我知道他在 – 谁说的? |
[2:15:19] | – Who’s the message from? – Never mind. | – 谁的口信 – 算了 |
[2:15:21] | – Couldn’t be from Chino, could it? – Don’t you understand? I want to help! | – 会是奇诺的口信吗?- 你们不了解吗?我想帮忙 |
[2:15:26] | – Bernardo’s girl wants to help? – Even a greaseball’s got feelings. | – 伯纳多的女人想帮忙 – 坏人也有感情的 |
[2:15:30] | – But she wants to help get Tony. – No! | – 她想帮忙逮住东尼 – 不是的 |
[2:15:32] | – Not much. Bernardo’s tramp. – Bernardo’s pig! | – 伯纳多的女人 – 伯纳多的猪 |
[2:15:36] | – You lying Spic! – Don’t do that. | – 说谎大王 – 不要那样 |
[2:15:38] | – Gold tooth! – Pierced ear! | – 金牙齿 – 耳洞 |
[2:15:40] | – Don’t. – Garlic mouth. | – 不要 – 大蒜嘴 |
[2:15:44] | – I want to help! – Come on! | – 我想帮忙 – 少来 |
[2:15:47] | Go! | 走 |
[2:15:50] | No! | 不 |
[2:15:53] | Olé! Olé! | 加油 加油 |
[2:15:55] | Hey, babe! | 嘿 宝贝 |
[2:15:57] | Come on! | 少来 |
[2:16:03] | – Let’s get her! – No, you don’t. | – 抓住她 – 不 不要 |
[2:16:09] | Come on, baby. | 来 |
[2:16:16] | Come on! | 来 |
[2:16:17] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[2:16:24] | What are you doing there? | 你们在干什么? |
[2:16:45] | Bernardo was right. | 伯纳多是对的 |
[2:16:49] | If one of you… was lying in the street bleeding… | 如果你们其中有人躺在路上流血… |
[2:16:55] | l’d walk by and spit on you! | 我会走过去吐口水 |
[2:16:57] | – She’ll tell Chino that Tony’s in the cellar. – Don’t you touch me! | – 她会告诉奇诺东尼在仓库 – 不要碰我 |
[2:17:05] | I got a message for your American buddy. | 我有一个口信给你的 美国朋友 |
[2:17:09] | You tell that murderer that Maria’s never going to meet him! | 告诉那个杀人犯 玛丽亚不会来了 |
[2:17:13] | You tell him that Chino found out about them… | 告诉他奇诺发现了他们的事… |
[2:17:17] | and shot her! | 他杀了她 |
[2:17:20] | She’s dead! | 她死了 |
[2:17:26] | When do you kids stop? | 你们这些孩子何时才会停止? |
[2:17:29] | You make this world lousy! | 你们让世界更糟 |
[2:17:33] | We didn’t make it, Doc. | 不是我们 |
[2:17:37] | Get outta here! | 出去 |
[2:18:09] | Maria? | 玛丽亚 |
[2:18:11] | Doc, I thought I heard… You got it! | 达克 我好像听到… 拿到钱了 |
[2:18:13] | – Yes, I got it. – Doc, you’re a pal. | – 是 我拿到了 – 你真是个好朋友 |
[2:18:17] | You’re the best friend a guy ever had. | 你是最好的好朋友 |
[2:18:19] | I’ll pay you back as soon as I can. I promise. | 我一定尽快还给你 |
[2:18:22] | – Forget that. – No, I’ll never! I couldn’t. | – 不用了 – 不 我要还你 我不能 |
[2:18:25] | Doc, you know what we’re gonna do in the country, Maria and me? | 你知道我和玛丽亚在乡下会怎么做? |
[2:18:28] | We’ll have kids, and we’ll name ’em all after you… | 我们会用你的名字为小孩命名 |
[2:18:31] | even the girls, so when you visit us… | 即使是女孩 当你来看我们时… |
[2:18:33] | Wake up! | 醒来吧 |
[2:18:36] | Is this the only way to get through to you… | 这是唯一让你听到的方法吗? |
[2:18:39] | do just what you all do, bust like a hot water pipe? | 不顾一切地去做 然后像炸弹一样地爆炸? |
[2:18:44] | What’s got into you? | 你怎么了? |
[2:18:45] | Why do you kids live like there’s a war on? | 你们这些孩子 为什么活得像在打仗一样? |
[2:18:53] | Why do you kill? | 你为什么杀人? |
[2:18:59] | I told you how it happened. | 我告诉过你是怎么发生的 |
[2:19:02] | Maria understands. | 玛丽亚了解 |
[2:19:04] | – I thought you did, too. – Maria understands nothing… | – 我以为你也了解 – 玛丽亚不了解 |
[2:19:09] | Never again. | 再也不会了 |
[2:19:11] | There is no Maria, Tony. | 东尼 没有玛丽亚了 |
[2:19:17] | What? | 什么? |
[2:19:20] | – I can’t. – No, no, Doc. | – 我不能 – 不 达克 |
[2:19:23] | Now, tell me. What is it? | 告诉我 怎么了? |
[2:19:26] | That was Anita upstairs. | 楼上刚刚是艾尼塔 |
[2:19:30] | Chino found out about you and Maria… | 奇诺发现你和玛丽亚的事… |
[2:19:34] | and he killed her. | 他杀了她 |
[2:19:50] | Maria. | 玛丽亚… |
[2:19:59] | Not Maria, Doc. | 不会是玛丽亚 |
[2:20:02] | She’s… | 她是… |
[2:20:11] | Chino! | 奇诺 奇诺 |
[2:20:16] | Come and get me, too, Chino! | 出来找我 奇诺 |
[2:20:20] | Chino! | 奇诺 |
[2:20:25] | Chino! | 奇诺 |
[2:20:30] | – Come and get me, too! – Tony! | – 奇诺 出来找我 奇诺 – 东尼 |
[2:20:35] | – Who’s that? – It’s me, Anybodys. Come on. | – 谁?- 随便谁 进来 |
[2:20:37] | Get out of here! | 离开这里 |
[2:20:39] | – Chino, come and get me, damn you! – What are you doing? | – 奇诺 来找我 奇诺 – 你在干什么? |
[2:20:43] | Get out of here! | 出来 奇诺 |
[2:20:45] | Why don’t you come with me? We’ll find… | 跟我来 我们去找… |
[2:20:47] | It Ain’t playing anymore! Can’t any of you get that? | 不是在玩游戏 你不懂吗? |
[2:20:49] | – But the gang… – You’re a girl! Be a girl and beat it! | – 可是帮里… – 你是个女孩子 做个女孩 去吧 |
[2:20:57] | Chino! | 奇诺 |
[2:21:00] | Come on, Chino! Get me, too! | 奇诺 来找我 把我也杀了吧 |
[2:21:04] | Chino! | 奇诺 |
[2:21:17] | I’m calling for you, Chino! | 奇诺 我在叫你呢 |
[2:21:21] | There’s nobody here but me. Come on! | 这里除了我没有别人 来 |
[2:21:25] | Please, will you? | 好吗? |
[2:21:29] | I’m waiting for you. | 我在等你 |
[2:21:31] | I want you to. | 我要你来 |
[2:21:44] | Maria. | 玛丽亚? |
[2:21:46] | Tony! | 东尼 |
[2:21:51] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[2:21:57] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[2:22:01] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[2:22:29] | I didn’t believe hard enough. | 都是我不够坚定 |
[2:22:32] | Loving is enough. | 相爱就够了 |
[2:22:34] | Not here. | 不是在这儿 |
[2:22:37] | – They won’t let us be. – Then we’ll get away. | – 他们不会让我们的 – 我们离开 |
[2:22:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[2:22:46] | – We can. – Yes. | – 我们可以 – 是的 |
[2:22:48] | – We will. – Yes. | – 我们会的 – 对 |
[2:22:51] | Hold my hand And we’re halfway there | 牵着我的手 我们已经在半路上了 |
[2:22:59] | Hold my hand And I’ll take you there | 牵着我的手 我带着你去 |
[2:23:05] | Somehow | 用某种方式 |
[2:23:07] | Someday | 在某天 |
[2:23:10] | Some… | 某… |
[2:23:53] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[2:24:15] | How do you fire this gun, Chino? | 奇诺 你怎么开枪的? |
[2:24:18] | Just by pulling this little trigger? | 扣这小小的板机? |
[2:24:22] | How many bullets are left, Chino? | 奇诺 还有几发子弹? |
[2:24:25] | Enough for you? | 够杀了你? |
[2:24:27] | And you? | 还有你 |
[2:24:29] | All of you! | 你们全部 |
[2:24:31] | You all killed him, and my brother, and Riff… | 你们都杀了他 还有我哥哥和芮夫 |
[2:24:35] | not with bullets and guns. | 不是用子弹和枪 |
[2:24:38] | With hate! | 而是用仇恨 |
[2:24:40] | I can kill, too, because now I have hate! | 现在我也能杀人了 因为我也有恨 |
[2:24:45] | How many can I kill, Chino? How many? | 奇诺?我能杀几个?几个 |
[2:24:48] | And still have one bullet left for me? | 然后还能剩一发子弹给我自己 |
[2:24:58] | No! | 不 |
[2:25:13] | Don’t you touch him! | 不要碰他 |
[2:26:10] | Te adoro, Anton. | 我爱你 安东 |