英文名称:Welcome To The Rileys
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:01] | Hey, Riley, you in or you out? | 喂 赖利 还玩不玩了 |
[02:13] | What pickle-slicer joke? | 那个泡菜机的笑话是什么来着 |
[02:15] | Guy who works at a pic kle factory | 有个在泡菜厂工作的伙计 |
[02:18] | goes home and tells his wife he got fired | 回家告诉他老婆他被炒了 |
[02:21] | cause he stuck his dick in a pickle-slicer… that one. | 因为他把自己的小弟弟卡在切片机了 |
[02:24] | His wife says, oh, my God. | 她老婆说 天啊 |
[02:27] | You stuck your dick in a pickle-slicer? | 你怎么会把小弟弟卡在切片机里 |
[02:28] | Are you all right? And he answers back | 你还好吗 然后他回答 |
[02:30] | It was something and rest part I can’t remember | 回答什么我不太记得了 |
[02:32] | – the funny part. – She asks him if he’s all right and he says, | -笑点呢 -她问他你没事吧 他说 |
[02:35] | It’s not so bad, they fired her, too. | 还不算太糟 他们把她也给炒了 |
[02:38] | There you go. That’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[02:41] | Pretty dumb-ass joke. | 真他妈搞笑 |
[03:05] | How’d you do tonight? | 今晚手气如何 |
[03:07] | Broke even… | 没输也没赢 |
[03:09] | Give or take a grand? | 允许有1000左右的误差吗 |
[03:11] | Lost again, huh? | 又输了吧 |
[03:13] | – Who says I’ve lost? – “Broke even” Means you lost. | -谁说我输了 -没输没赢就是输了 |
[03:17] | – ‘I did all right’ means you won. – Who said so? | -如果说还行 就表示赢了 -谁说的 |
[03:21] | Me. | 我说的 |
[03:23] | I got you down cold. | 让你扫兴了 |
[03:25] | Remind me never to play poker with you. | 这提醒了我永远都不要和你打扑克 |
[03:27] | It’s a waste of money if you ask me. | 如果你问我 我认为这是浪费钱 |
[03:30] | Well, I never do ask you. | 我从来都不问你 |
[03:31] | But that hasn’t stopped you from telling me that | 但你却不停地告诉我 |
[03:34] | every Thursday night for the last..What? | 每周四晚上最后的 那个 |
[03:37] | Hey, Vivian! | 喂 薇薇安 |
[03:39] | Four years. | 四年了 |
[03:44] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[03:54] | Four years? | 四年又怎么了 |
[03:57] | Am I boring you? | 你厌倦我了吗 |
[04:00] | No, ma’am. Am I boring you? | 没有 女士 你厌倦我了吗 |
[04:04] | Not yet. | 暂时还没 |
[04:10] | Waffle Man. | 真是个华夫男[他正在吃华夫饼] |
[04:14] | I got this convention to go to in New Orleans | 我月底要去新奥尔良 |
[04:16] | at the end of the month. | 开个会 |
[04:23] | Why don’t you come along? | 要不要跟我一起去 |
[04:30] | – Don’t do that. – What. | -别这样 -怎么了 |
[04:32] | – Be unpredictable. – We’ll have fun. | -这么突然 -我们会玩的开心的 |
[04:36] | Just the two of us. Why not? | 就我们俩 跟我一起去吧 |
[04:40] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[04:44] | – I don’t even have a suitcase. – I’ll buy you a suitcase. | -我连行李箱都没有 -我会给你买的 |
[04:50] | How about you buy me dinner at the Kantarbari? | 请我到坎特贝瑞吃一顿怎么样 |
[04:54] | I like their spinach salad. | 我喜欢他们家的菠菜色拉 |
[04:59] | All you want for your birthday is a spinach salad. | 你过生日宁愿只吃菠菜色拉 |
[05:03] | When you can have a trip to New Orleans? | 也要放弃去新奥尔良的机会吗 |
[05:05] | – I don’t know, I just… – All right, just… | -我不知道 我就是 -好吧 |
[05:09] | Just think about it. | 你再考虑一下吧 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:22] | Baby, it is time for you to go home. | 宝贝 你该回家了 |
[05:25] | – No. – Get some sleep. | -不回 -该睡觉了 |
[05:28] | Ten more minutes. | 再待十分钟 |
[05:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:05] | How was your poker game? | 扑克打的怎么样 |
[06:08] | Broke even just about. | 没输没赢 |
[06:13] | Want me to turn out the light? | 要关灯吗 |
[06:15] | No. It doesn’t bother me. | 没事 开灯也能睡 |
[06:18] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:22] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[06:25] | You too. | 你也是 |
[07:05] | And questions about other stuff that just brings up a whole | 其他那些问题只会带来一连串的 |
[07:07] | can of worms, you know? | 麻烦 懂吗 |
[07:10] | We’re just gonna take the RV and | 我们打算开一辆房车 |
[07:12] | and park the motor home in our backyard | 把它停在我们的后院 |
[07:15] | and wait for her to kick the bucket I guess. | 一直用到她寿终正寝 |
[07:19] | Watch over and take care of her until then. | 在那之前我们一直照顾她 |
[07:23] | Sure going to miss you, Brenda. | 我一定会想你的 布伦达 |
[07:25] | Oh Lois, I’m gonna miss you too. | 洛伊斯 我也会想你的 |
[07:31] | I got my grandkids up here. | 我外孙和外孙女都在这呢 |
[07:32] | I’ll be back up here from time to time. | 我会经常回来的 |
[07:35] | Would you like some more coffee, Sharon? | 你要再来点咖啡吗 莎伦 |
[07:37] | No, thank you, Mrs. Riley. | 不用了 谢谢 赖利太太 |
[07:40] | Call me Lois, honey. | 叫我洛伊斯 亲爱的 |
[07:44] | Where is your bathroom? Coffee goes right through me. | 卫生间在哪 我可能咖啡喝多了 |
[07:48] | Right down at the end of the hall. Can’t miss it. | 在走廊尽头 很好找 |
[07:53] | But you know you’ll be in great hands with Sharon. | 你会和莎伦相处得很好的 |
[07:56] | She’s a real whiz. | 她是个真正的能人 |
[08:06] | Besides, Walt’s just tired of living in Indianapolis. | 另外 沃特也不想住在印第安纳波利斯 |
[08:13] | – You have a beautiful home. – Thank you. | -你家真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[08:18] | How old is your daughter? | 你女儿几岁了 |
[08:23] | Did you see Lois’s craft room? | 你看到洛伊斯的画室了吗 |
[08:26] | She… She paints and does pastels and all that. | 她 她画画 而且全是彩色蜡笔画 |
[08:30] | She’s a real artist. | 她是个真正的艺术家 |
[08:44] | Hey! Hey, Doug! | 你好 道格 |
[08:47] | Hey, um, can I talk to you outside for a sec? | 我能到外面跟你聊聊吗 |
[08:50] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[08:52] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[08:59] | Where is Viv? | 薇薇安去哪了 |
[09:02] | I tried to get a hold of you at your office, | 我刚才去你办公室找你了 |
[09:04] | but I didn’t want to leave a message with your secretary. | 但是我不想让你的秘书知道这件事 |
[09:08] | What message? | 什么事 |
[09:12] | Doug, Vivian is dead. | 道格 薇薇安死了 |
[09:15] | It was a heart attack. | 心脏病发作 |
[09:49] | You gonna sit out here all night? | 你要在这里坐一整夜吗 |
[09:52] | Just smoking a cigarette. | 只想抽根烟 |
[09:55] | I wish you wouldn’t smoke in the house. | 我不想你在房子里抽烟 |
[09:58] | Well, I’m not in the house. | 我又没在房子里 |
[10:01] | I’m in the garage. | 我在车库里 |
[10:06] | When you open the door all the smoke comes inside. | 门一开 烟就都跑进来了 |
[10:10] | Then close the door, Lois. | 那就把门关上 洛伊斯 |
[10:26] | Vivian Danley 1964 – 2009 | 薇薇安·丹利 1964 – 2009 |
[11:41] | Emily Riley Our Precious Daughter 1986 – 2001 | 艾米丽·赖利 我们的宝贝女儿 1986 – 2001 |
[12:27] | What are you doing home so early? | 怎么这么早回家 |
[12:33] | That headstone | 那个墓碑 |
[12:35] | you got us at Gold Hill, | 你把咱俩都搬进金山墓地了 |
[12:36] | that is a unique experience | 我还是头一次 |
[12:39] | seeing your name carved on piece of granite. | 看见你的名字被刻在花岗岩上 |
[12:42] | – How do you mean? – What I mean, I’m not dead. | -你什么意思 -我想说我还没死呢 |
[12:46] | And you’re not dead. | 你也没死 |
[12:48] | Now there’s enough people out there who are dead. | 现在死的人已经够多的了 |
[12:51] | They need headstones. We don’t because we’re not dead. | 他们才需要墓碑 我们没死要什么墓碑 |
[12:56] | A lot of people do this, Doug. It’s called pre -planning. | 大家都这么做 道格 这叫提前规划 |
[12:59] | Well… | 那好 |
[13:01] | I don’t like having my name | 我不愿意在我还活着的时候 |
[13:03] | carved on a tombstone, while I’m still alive. | 就把名字刻在墓碑上了 |
[13:09] | I can’t believe you did that Lois. | 我真想不到你会这么做 洛伊斯 |
[15:26] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[15:28] | Kinda early, aren’t you? | 来的挺早嘛 |
[15:30] | Oh, yeah. Traffic, you know. Gonna be a bear. | 是啊 再晚路上就堵死了 |
[15:33] | Doug, let’s go! | 道格 出发了 |
[15:35] | I just hate driving to the airport. | 最讨厌开车去机场了 |
[15:39] | Do you mind picking up my mail and newspaper | 道格不在家的时候 |
[15:41] | while Doug is gone? | 你能帮我收邮件和报纸吗 |
[15:44] | Why can’t your neighbor across the street do it? | 不能请你们对面的邻居帮忙吗 |
[15:46] | – She moved. – Well, what about your other neighbors? | -她搬走了 -那其他邻居呢 |
[15:49] | – Just tilil Doug gets back. – Okay. | -还是等道格回来好了 -好的 |
[15:53] | Have to drive over here all the way from Zionsville every day | 我每天都要从宰恩斯维尔开过来 |
[15:56] | because my nutcase sister | 就因为我的疯姐姐 |
[15:57] | can’t walk down her own damn driveway. | 连走到自家车道上都不敢 |
[15:59] | Lois? | 洛伊斯 |
[16:01] | Somehow, someway, and someday, | 有朝一日 无论如何 |
[16:04] | you’re just going to have to walk out that door. | 你总是要走出家门的 |
[16:09] | Give me a Sweet’N Low. | 来一杯低糖咖啡 |
[16:38] | So I sent every truck we own down to construction site, | 我把我们的卡车全开到工地 |
[16:41] | paid off the night watchman, | 贿赂守夜人 |
[16:43] | and we went floor-by-floor | 然后进行地毯式搜索 |
[16:44] | and pulled every one of our fixtures | 拖走我们的设备 |
[16:46] | faucets, sinks, fire hose valves, | 水龙头 水槽 消防软管阀门 |
[16:48] | drinking fountains, sprinkler heads, you name it. | 饮水机 莲蓬头 能拖走的全拖走 |
[16:51] | You are damn lucky | 你走了狗屎运了 |
[16:52] | they didn’t charge you with breaking and entering. | 他们居然没告你非法入侵 |
[16:54] | I’m not gonna stand in the back of the line | 我才不会去参加 |
[16:55] | at some bullshit bankruptcy hearing. Screw that. | 那天杀的破产听证会 去死吧 |
[16:58] | Pay me or I’ll repo your sorrowful, broke ass. | 不付钱我就把那堆烂摊子给回购了 |
[17:01] | That’s why it’s thirty days net with us. | 难怪三十天不给我们折扣 |
[17:04] | Why go ninety days out with someone? | 为什么有些人九十天都不给折扣呢 |
[17:06] | I don’t need that kind of suspense? | 我才不要玩什么悬念呢 |
[17:09] | Right, Doug? | 对吧 道格 |
[17:11] | No surprises, that’s my motto. | 不玩悬念是我的座右铭 |
[17:15] | I’m gonna hit the little boys room. | 我去一下洗手间 |
[17:25] | – How are you? – How you doing? | -你好吗 -最近怎么样 |
[17:34] | Hey, Doug? Where are you going? | 喂 道格 你去哪儿啊 |
[20:04] | – How you doing tonight? – I’m okay. | -今晚开心吗 -还行 |
[20:08] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[20:09] | – Oh, I’m real good. – Good. | -我很好啊 -好 |
[20:12] | You want a private lap dance in a VIP room? | 要不要去贵宾室 我给你单独跳段膝上舞 |
[20:15] | What? | 什么 |
[20:16] | You want a private lap dance in the VIP room? | 要不要去贵宾室 我给你单独跳段膝上舞 |
[20:18] | – No. Not right now. Thank you. – Not right now? | -暂时不用了 谢谢 -现在不看吗 |
[20:24] | I’m gonna be off work soon. | 一会儿下班就看不到了 |
[20:28] | Come on. It’s right upstairs. | 来嘛 就在楼上 |
[20:29] | It’s only 250. | 只要250美金 |
[20:30] | You get a bottle of champagne and me for an hour. | 我陪你一个小时 还送一瓶香槟 |
[20:32] | – I don’t drink champagne. – I do. | -我不喝香槟 -我喝 |
[20:35] | Thank you, but… | 谢谢 但是… |
[20:38] | Come on. An hour just you and me. | 来嘛 来一小时嘛 就我们俩 |
[20:40] | Whoa! This is perfect! | 哇塞 太爽了 |
[20:45] | – You know those guys? – Yeah. | -你认识那帮人吗 -是的 |
[20:48] | You want the room? | 要去房间吗 |
[20:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:52] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[21:14] | Make yourself comfortable. | 请随意 别客气 |
[21:22] | I’m Mallory. What is your name? | 我是马洛丽 你叫什么 |
[21:25] | Doug. | 道格 |
[21:27] | – It’s nice to meet you, Doug! -Nice to meet you too. | -很高兴认识你 道格 -我也是 |
[21:29] | We actually have to wait for the drinks to come | 在我们享受激情之前 |
[21:31] | – before we can have any fun. – All right. | -最好先畅饮一番 -好的 |
[21:33] | Well, hold on. | 好的 等等 |
[21:36] | I’m not here for the “Fun” part. | 我不是来找乐子的 |
[21:43] | Well… | 那么… |
[21:45] | Hand-jobs are 50 | 手活五十 |
[21:47] | and I can do oral, but it’s a hundred | 口活也行 但要一百 |
[21:51] | – and you’d need a rubber. – No, thank you. | -而且你得带套 -不用了 谢谢 |
[21:56] | I get 60 out of the 250 you gave the guy at the bar. | 你给吧台两百五 我才赚六十 |
[22:00] | – You’re not going to tip me nothing? – All right. | -你不给点小费吗 -好的 |
[22:08] | – Here. Will this make it worth your while? – Wow. | -给 这回总值了吧 -可以哇塞 |
[22:11] | Knock-knock. | 我进来了 |
[22:12] | Thanks, Doug. | 谢了 道格 |
[22:17] | There you go. | 酒来了 |
[22:20] | I’ll need to sign this for downstairs. Plus the champagne. | 把你在楼下的单买了吧 加上香槟 |
[22:28] | Hey, Tara. | 你好 塔拉 |
[22:31] | Here you go. | 可以了 |
[22:32] | You gonna tip the girl? | 你要给这个姑娘小费吗 |
[22:36] | – Wouldn’t want to forget to do that. – No, we wouldn’t. | -这可不能忘啊 -我们不会忘的 |
[22:42] | – There you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[22:45] | Y’all have a good time, okay? | 你们俩玩的开心点喔 |
[22:49] | Come here it’s okay. Over here. | 过来 别害羞 坐下 |
[22:52] | I really, really like older guys. | 我真的很喜欢大叔级的 |
[22:55] | – They get me really wet. – Sweetheart, sweetheart just… | -他们让我激情澎湃 -亲爱的 能不能 |
[23:00] | sit still. Sit still. | 坐下 坐着就好 |
[23:05] | You don’t want to have any fun? | 你不想来点激情的吗 |
[23:07] | How about we just talk? | 我们只聊天怎么样 |
[23:10] | You want me to talk dirty so you can get yourself off? | 要我淫语连篇 然后你自己动手吗 |
[23:12] | Jesus Christ, no,no. | 天啊 不 不是的 |
[23:21] | All right, you don’t have to get mad at me, it’s fine. | 好吧 你不用生气 没关系的 |
[23:25] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没生气 |
[23:27] | Just persistent, that’s all. | 你坐好就行了 别乱动 |
[23:31] | Just trying to keep the customers happy. | 我要让我的顾客开心嘛 |
[23:34] | I’m happy, I’m happy… | 我很开心 很开心 |
[23:37] | You don’t look very happy. | 你看上去并不开心 |
[23:53] | How old are you? | 你几岁了 |
[23:55] | – How old do I look? – 15. | -你看呢 -十五岁 |
[23:58] | You can’t be 15 and work in any strip club I’ve ever heard of. | 据我所知 十五岁是不许跳脱衣舞 |
[24:01] | – How old are you? – 22. | -那你几岁了 -二十二岁 |
[24:03] | You don’t look 22. | 你看上去不像二十二岁 |
[24:05] | That’s what it says on my ID. | 我身份证上就这么写的 |
[24:07] | Well, I can buy a drivers license that says I’m 22. | 我能买到写着二十二岁的身份证 |
[24:10] | That doesn’t make me 22. | 但并不意味我就是二十二岁 |
[24:14] | So, is Mallory your real name? | 马洛丽是你的真名吗 |
[24:17] | – You, fuck me, you’re a fucking cop? – No. | -我操 你他妈是警察吗 -不是 |
[24:20] | Oh, you’re not a cop? Come here, show me your cock then! | 你不是警察吗 把你那话儿亮出来看看 |
[24:23] | Stop it! Stop that! | 住手 住手 |
[24:25] | – Prove you’re not a cop! – I’m not a cop! | -证明你不是警察 -我真的不是警察 |
[24:27] | Take this fucking back! | 他妈的把钱拿回去 |
[24:28] | That’s about as close to my pussy | 我差点因为这点钱 |
[24:29] | as you’re gonna get tonight. | 就上了你的当 |
[24:30] | Fuck nuts! | 去死吧 |
[24:50] | – Hey, how’s it shaking, baby? – It ain’t. | -今晚赚多少 -没赚到 |
[24:53] | Felix kicked me out early. | 菲利克斯让我提前下班了 |
[24:54] | Too many girls in tonight. | 今晚姑娘太多了 |
[24:56] | Meatball po’boy to go. Thanks. | 给我来个肉丸三明治 谢谢 |
[25:18] | Excuse me, I’m not a cop. | 不好意思 我不是警察 |
[25:22] | I’m from Indianapolis, Indiana. | 我来自印第安纳州的印第安纳波利斯 |
[25:25] | I run a wholesale plumbing supply business. | 我是个管道批发供应商 |
[25:30] | I’m here for a convention. | 我是过来开会的 |
[25:41] | Okay, I’m sorry about that. | 刚才不好意思 |
[25:45] | I just got cops on the brain, you know? Can’t help it. | 我脑子里老是想着警察 职业病 |
[25:48] | Always snooping around the club. | 他们经常来俱乐部调查 |
[25:51] | And they just towed my car for unpaid parking tickets. | 还因为我没付停车费 把我的车拖走了 |
[25:53] | It’s like thirty-five bucks a day in storage fees | 每天还收35美金的保管费 |
[25:56] | and I don’t got that. | 我没那么多钱 |
[25:57] | It’s been in there for like a week, | 已经差不多一个礼拜了 |
[25:58] | and how the fuck am I going to get it out. | 我他妈什么时候才能把车取回来啊 |
[26:00] | It’s what it is. | 这就是 |
[26:03] | So I don’t like cops. | 我不讨厌警察的原因 |
[26:07] | How much do you owe? | 你还欠多少钱 |
[26:09] | 1100 for the tickets and uh… | 停车费1100 再加上 |
[26:13] | I guess whatever thirtyfive times seven is. | 35乘以7 是多少 |
[26:16] | – 245 dollars. – What is that altogether? | -245美元 -加起来总共多少 |
[26:20] | Well, 1100 plus 245 is 1345 dollars. | 1100加上245是1345美元 |
[26:28] | Oh, fuck me. | 我操 |
[26:32] | You have a terrible vocabulary. | 你用词真是不雅 |
[26:36] | Fuck you. | 日你 |
[26:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:39] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[26:43] | That way. | 没别的意思 |
[26:59] | Here you go, babe. | 你的三明治 宝贝儿 |
[27:02] | Anyway. | 再见 |
[27:08] | I got it, I got it. | 我来付吧 我来付 |
[27:14] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[27:20] | – Where are you from? – Why? | -你家在哪里 -干嘛 |
[27:23] | Just making conversation. | 就随便聊聊 |
[27:30] | From Florida. | 我是佛罗里达人 |
[27:33] | Where in Florida? | 佛罗里达哪里呢 |
[27:36] | – Panhandle. – And you work in a. .. | -西北 -你在那也 |
[27:38] | .. strip club. | 跳脱衣舞 |
[27:41] | It’s better than working peepshows in Atlanta. | 总比在亚特兰大做色情演出好 |
[27:45] | Guys jerking off staring at your cooter | 那帮家伙一边盯着你那里一边手淫 |
[27:48] | like it was singing The Star Spangled-fucking Banner. | 好像那地方在唱狗日的美国国歌似的 |
[27:56] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[28:14] | Hey, you… you think | 你…你觉得 |
[28:17] | I mean, you know, now that I know you’re not a cop. | 我是说 既然你不是警察 |
[28:23] | You think I can have those hundred bucks back? | 我可以要回那一百元吗 |
[28:27] | I mean, you said you only wanted to talk, | 你说你只想谈话 |
[28:28] | right? And we’ve been talking. | 对吗 而我们除了谈话也没做别的 |
[28:31] | – Here. – I can do something | -给 -如果你想的话 |
[28:33] | else for your money too, if you want. | 我还能为你做些别的 |
[28:39] | You can have your money back. | 你可以拿回你的钱 |
[28:41] | – Enjoy. – Thanks. Thank you. | -拿去用吧 -谢谢 |
[28:50] | It’s getting late. I’ll take you home. | 时间不早了 我送你回去 |
[28:57] | It’s just … down this street. So just.. | 沿着街一直走 直行就好 |
[29:02] | This is your neighborhood? | 这是你住的地方吗 |
[29:05] | Yup. | 是的 |
[29:09] | It’s this whitish one, right here. | 就是白色的这幢 就这儿 |
[29:16] | Do you mind coming in with me for a second? | 你介意和我一起进去呆一会儿吗 |
[29:19] | Just to make sure it’s chill. My electricity is off. | 只是想确保没事发生 我家停电了 |
[29:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:36] | Motherfucker. | 操他妈 |
[29:45] | You shouldn’t keep your key in your mailbox. | 你不该把钥匙放在邮箱里 |
[29:49] | I’d just lose it if I didn’t. | 放别处我找不到 |
[30:03] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[30:04] | You weren’t kidding. | 你没在开玩笑吧 |
[30:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:08] | The place gets really fucking creepy. | 这地方真他妈令人毛骨悚然 |
[30:37] | How come you haven’t you paid your electric bill? | 你为什么不缴电费呢 |
[30:41] | I have. | 我付了 |
[30:45] | My landlord keeps locking the fuse box. | 我的房东把保险丝盒锁了 |
[30:48] | It’s supposed to be included in the rent. But he is like this… | 房租里面包含电费 但他… |
[30:51] | He’s like this freak who | 他就像个变态狂 |
[30:52] | wants me to suck him off while he videotapes it. | 想要录下我和他口交的过程 |
[30:55] | He’s a regular at the club. | 他是夜总会的常客 |
[30:56] | That’s like this whole scam he’s got going. | 这就是他演的整出骗局 |
[30:58] | He only rents the place to strippers. | 他只把房子租给脱衣舞女 |
[31:02] | But I told him, you know like | 但我告诉他 |
[31:03] | I’m not gonna do blow-job videos | 我不会录口交录像的 |
[31:05] | and I’m not leaving cause I got my rights. | 我才不会离开 因为我有权住这儿 |
[31:09] | And he tries to scam me with this, | 而他就试图以此骗我 |
[31:11] | ‘for sale’ sign shit, like yeah | 张贴”出售”的标牌 |
[31:14] | like people are dying to buy this shit. | 搞得像是有人很想买下这个鬼地方 |
[31:19] | – You want to smoke a spliff? – What? | -想来一管吗 -什么 |
[31:23] | Like a doobie. | 大麻烟卷 |
[31:25] | – You know, like a joint, weed.. – Marijuana? | -就是大麻卷成的 -大麻? |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:32] | I haven’t smoked marijuana in… | 我不抽大麻已经有… |
[31:35] | 29 years. | 29年了 |
[31:43] | – What’s so funny? – This whole night. | -什么这么好笑 -这一整晚 |
[31:48] | I feel like I landed on Mars. | 我觉得自己来到了火星 |
[31:52] | Welcome to New Orleans. | 欢迎来到新奥尔良 |
[32:56] | How come you don’t want to fuck me? | 你为什么不想上我 |
[32:59] | – Prefer women of my own age. – Why? | -我更喜欢同龄女性 -为什么 |
[33:04] | They know what they’re doing. | 她们知道她们在干什么 |
[33:08] | I’m pretty good. | 我很棒哦 |
[33:10] | Sure you are. | 我相信你很棒 |
[33:13] | I think I give some pretty good heads. | 我功夫了得 |
[33:15] | I’m sure you do. | 我深信不疑 |
[33:18] | – Want me to show you? – No. No! | -要我展示下吗 -不必了 |
[33:23] | Lay down. | 躺下吧 |
[33:28] | Its so weird | 和一个不想做爱的男人在一起 |
[33:31] | being with a guy who don’t want to get it on. | 感觉好怪 |
[33:38] | it’s pretty weird being with you, too. | 和你在一起我也觉得很怪 |
[33:43] | You don’t like me? | 你不喜欢我吗 |
[33:46] | I do. I like you a lot. | 不 我挺喜欢你的 |
[33:52] | I like to…pray | 我喜欢…祷告 |
[34:14] | I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[34:56] | – Hello? – Where the hell are you? | -你好 -你死到哪里去了 |
[34:59] | I… | 我… |
[35:01] | overslept. – Goddamn | -睡过头了 -该死 |
[35:03] | I banged on your door for five minutes. | 我敲你家门敲了足足五分钟 |
[35:06] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:09] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[35:10] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[35:12] | Why didn’t check in with Lois yet? | 为什么你到了不通知洛伊斯 |
[35:14] | I just talked with Harriet. | 我和哈里特说过了 |
[35:16] | I forgot. | 我忘通知她了 |
[35:18] | – I forgot. – Are you sure you’re all right? | -我忘了 -你确定没事吧 |
[35:21] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m all right. | 恩 我没事 |
[35:23] | I’ll see you at the convention. | 会议上见 |
[35:25] | Huh? | 好吗 |
[36:46] | And get that jacket of yours back from that girl. | 问那女孩要回你的夹克 |
[36:52] | Stop loaning your things to people. | 别借东西给别人了 |
[37:55] | – Riley residence. – Hi. | -赖利家 -是我 |
[37:59] | I’m sorry I didn’t call, when I got in last night. | 抱歉我昨晚到了没通知你 |
[38:04] | I checked your flight on the internet … | 我在网上查了你的航班 |
[38:07] | So I know you didn’t crash. | 所以我知道你的班机没出事 |
[38:10] | How is New Orleans? | 新奥尔良怎么样 |
[38:12] | Listen, I think I‘m going to stay here for a while. | 我准备在这儿待一阵 |
[38:19] | – I can’t come home right now. – What are you talking about? | -我现在还不能回家 -你说什么呢 |
[38:23] | I don’t know, I don’t know… | 我不知道 不知道… |
[38:25] | I just know that.. | 我只知道 |
[38:28] | I can’t come home right now. | 我现在还不能回家 |
[38:32] | I know I’m not dead yet. | 我知道自己还活着 |
[38:37] | – All right? – Doug! | -好吗 -道格 |
[38:42] | I’m not mad about Vivian. | 薇薇安的事情我不生气 |
[38:45] | What? | 什么 |
[38:47] | A year or two ago I found | 一两年前我在你的防风上衣 |
[38:49] | her name tag in the pocket of your windbreaker. | 口袋里发现了她的胸卡 |
[38:54] | It’s not like I had no idea what was going on. | 这些事我都知道 |
[38:59] | And I know I haven’t been.. | 我知道自己从没… |
[39:06] | – Oh, Lord… – I’m sorry. | -天哪 -你说什么 |
[39:23] | I’ll make a list of people you | 我会帮你列出 |
[39:24] | got to take care of. | 你需要照看的人 |
[39:25] | Okay, I will. We got a deal? | 我会落实的 我们算成交了吗 |
[39:27] | Not yet, but almost. You got the money? | 还没 但差不多了 你钱准备好了吗 |
[39:30] | – Almost. – Good. Not guilty. | -差不多了 -好 这就对了 |
[39:35] | Morning, Hank. How are you? | 早上好 汉克 你好吗 |
[39:37] | We sure had some French Quarter fun last night, didn’t we? | 昨晚我们在法国区玩得很开心 不是吗 |
[39:40] | I took Jerry to the swankiest strip | 我带杰瑞去了法国区 |
[39:42] | joint in the Quarter, | 最炫的脱衣俱乐部 |
[39:43] | and I’m talking tender to the bone. | 这已经是我最含蓄的说法了 |
[39:46] | – Give us a minute, will you? – You bet. | -能让我们谈谈吗 -当然 |
[39:49] | We’re gonna have ourselves | 小伙子们 今晚我们 |
[39:50] | a good time tonight boys, so take your vitamins. | 要玩得开心 快吃维生素片 |
[39:53] | I like the blue ones myself. | 我个人喜欢那蓝色的维生素片 |
[39:56] | – So, what’s up? – I’m selling Circle City. | -什么事 -我要卖了环形城市 |
[40:00] | Are you fucking nuts? | 你他妈没疯吧 |
[40:03] | What’s going on with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[40:04] | You’re gonna make a good profit on your | 你的股份会使你获得丰厚的利润 |
[40:06] | shares and you’re gonna get a nice bump to run the company. | 刚好可以取代我 在公司一展身手 |
[40:09] | Doug, don’t do this to me. | 道格 别这么对我 |
[40:10] | Do what? | 我怎么了 |
[40:11] | Make you richer? You’ll get over it. | 让你变得更富有吗 你会渡过难关的 |
[40:14] | Wait, goddamit, so what..I mean | 等下 该死 那么… |
[40:17] | – What are you going to do? You just gonna pull the plug? – Yep. | -你准备怎么做 终止业务吗 – 是 |
[40:21] | Christ, Doug. Where the hell are you going now? | 天哪 道格 你现在要去哪儿 |
[40:24] | I need a pair of bolt cutters and a toilet snake. | 我需要一把钳子和马桶清道夫 |
[40:40] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[41:12] | Turn on the water in the tub so I can rinse this thing off. | 把浴缸的水打开 我要冲洗这里 |
[41:18] | Oh my God, I’m outta here! | 我的天 我闪了 |
[42:31] | To Viv, from your Waffle Man, Happy Birthday | 送给薇薇安 你的华夫男 生日快乐 |
[43:34] | I’ve got a business proposition for you. | 我有个商业建议 |
[43:41] | Well, I told that I don’t do porn tapes. | 我说过我不拍色情录像 |
[43:43] | And I’m not gonna fuck a German Shepperd, not going to.. | 我不和德国牧羊犬做 也不… |
[43:46] | Can I just talk for a minute? | 先听我说完好吗 |
[43:50] | Yes, but the answer is no. | 可以 但回答是不 |
[43:57] | I’ll give you 100 dollars a day to stay at your place. | 我每天给你100美元 我要住在你家 |
[44:00] | What? | 什么 |
[44:02] | $ 100 a day, | 如果我能住你家 |
[44:03] | if I can stay at your place. | 我会每天付你100美元 |
[44:05] | I don’t like hotels. | 我不喜欢住酒店 |
[44:09] | No pussy? | 不性交 |
[44:12] | No. | 不 |
[44:15] | And don’t do anal. Just so you know. | 我只是要让你知道 我不肛交 |
[44:20] | Thank God there is something you don’t do. | 谢天谢地你还有不做的事情 |
[44:27] | So, a hundred bucks a day, | 那么只要让你住我家 |
[44:28] | and you just live in my house? | 我就能每天拿100美元吗 |
[44:30] | Yep. | 是 |
[44:33] | So you’ll be my sugar daddy? | 那么你将成为我的甜心老爸 |
[44:37] | – You know what that is? – Sort of. | -你知道那会是什么情况吗 -知道点 |
[44:41] | Will you buy me cool things? | 你会为我买好玩的东西吗 |
[44:44] | I will buy you a broom and dustpan. | 我会给你买扫帚和簸箕 |
[45:21] | It’s me, Charlene, Mrs Riley. | 是我 莎琳 赖利太太 |
[45:24] | You remember me, don’t you? | 你还记得我吧 |
[45:26] | I saw the garage open and | 我看到车库门开着 |
[45:27] | it didn’t look right to me. Are you okay? | 觉得不太对劲 你没事吧 |
[45:30] | Taking a nap. | 我在睡午觉 |
[45:33] | Want your paper? | 你要报纸吗 |
[45:37] | Put it on the hood, please. | 请放在引擎盖上 |
[45:51] | You shouldn’t leave your garage door open like that. | 你不该把车库门这么开着 |
[45:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:00] | Good to see you, | 见到你真好 |
[46:02] | it’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[46:37] | -Good evening. – Hi. | -晚上好 -你好 |
[46:39] | – Who are you? – Doug. | -你是谁 -道格 |
[46:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[46:44] | – Is Bridget home? – Who? | -布里吉特在家吗 -谁 |
[46:47] | You know, Bridget. | 布里吉特 |
[46:50] | Roxy? | 那罗克西呢 |
[46:53] | – Jennifer… – Mallory. | -那珍妮弗 -是马洛丽 |
[46:56] | Yeah! Mallory. | 没错 是马洛丽 |
[46:57] | She home? | 她在家吗 |
[46:58] | No, she’s at work. | 不 她在工作 |
[46:59] | Oh. Saw the lights on. | 哦 我看到灯亮着 |
[47:06] | – You wanna leave her a message or… – Just dropping by. | -有事要我转告吗 -我只是顺道拜访 |
[47:10] | No big thing. Another time. | 没什么重要的事 再说吧 |
[47:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[47:41] | I got a lot of 20’s tonight. It’s crazy. | 今晚我赚了许多个20块 难以置信 |
[47:51] | Here is another…ouch! Fucker. | 这是另一张…好疼 他妈的 |
[47:55] | Ten… | 10块… |
[47:59] | Twenty. | 20块 |
[48:01] | Okay, that’s thirty… | 这是张30块的 |
[48:05] | First of all, put your money in the right order. | 首先 把你的钱按顺序排好 |
[48:07] | Twentys, tens, fives, ones. | 按此顺序 20 10 5 1 |
[48:12] | – Okay, chill out. – Show your money some respect. | -好 冷静点 -对你的钱有些敬意 |
[48:16] | Oh, I respect money! | 我很尊重我的钱 |
[48:19] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[48:24] | God! Someone opened a can of tuna fish. | 天 这钱的味道比一听吞拿鱼还难闻 |
[48:32] | And I bet your balls smell just like apple fritters, right? | 我确信你的蛋味道像苹果馅饼 对吗 |
[48:35] | I wouldn’t know… I don’t keep my money in my underpants. | 我不知道…反正我不会把钱放内裤里 |
[48:38] | Well, You would if you did what I do. | 如果你做我的工作 你会这么做的 |
[48:42] | I know girls who keep money inside their cooters. | 我知道女孩会把钱放在私处 |
[48:46] | I guess it’s, you know, a safety thing.. What’s your problem? | 我觉得这样很安全 你怎么了 |
[48:50] | I don’t know, I guess I’m | 我不知道 我想 |
[48:52] | just not used to being around young women | 我不太习惯 |
[48:55] | who talk about their..Private parts. | 和年轻女孩谈论她们的…私处 |
[49:03] | Like, hello? I have private parts? | 就像是”你好 我有私处”吗 |
[49:15] | Wait till you see your house. | 等着看你的住所吧 |
[50:43] | All right, the top of the sheet, matches the top of the bed. | 床单顶端要和床头一齐 |
[50:52] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[50:53] | Level, right here… | 拉平 像这样… |
[50:56] | – Just straighting it out. – It looks pretty good to me. | -完全展开 -我觉得看着很不错 |
[50:58] | – Both sides even? – Yeah. | -两边都一样吗 -是的 |
[51:01] | They do, huh? This side’s too long. | 真的一样吗 这边太长了 |
[51:06] | Well, they’re both too long. | 是两边都太长了 |
[51:09] | – Does it really make that much of a difference? – Yes. | -真有那么不一样吗 -有 |
[51:12] | All right, now tuck it in. Over here. Under. | 好 卷进去 这儿 放到下面 |
[51:17] | Tight. | 绷紧点 |
[51:22] | Okay, now, | 好 现在 |
[51:25] | This is the tough part. Come here. | 这步比较难 过来 |
[51:32] | 45 degree angle. | 45度角 |
[51:36] | – ’45 degree’ – Where do you get this shit? | -45度 -这些玩意儿都是跟谁学的 |
[51:39] | What? Nobody taught you how to make a bed before? | 什么 之前没人告诉你怎么铺床吗 |
[51:43] | There, you see, now it’s tight. | 你看那儿 现在绷紧了 |
[51:53] | You know, I’m really not some kind of fucking idiot, | 我他妈的可不是白痴 |
[51:55] | who doesn’t even know how to make a bed. | 连怎么铺床都不知道 |
[51:59] | I didn’t mean to imply that. | 我没有影射的意思 |
[52:06] | Ok, you tuck it here, tuck it under.. | 这里卷进去 卷到下面 |
[52:08] | Well then, maybe you shouldn’t say shit like that. | 或许你不该说这些话 |
[52:11] | And..And think that I should | 也不应该认为我理应知道 |
[52:13] | know shit that I haven’t figured out yet. | 自己还做不到的事 |
[52:15] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[52:17] | Ok, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[52:24] | All right. | 没事了吧 |
[52:32] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[52:36] | Yeah, okay. | 恩 没事了 |
[53:20] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[53:23] | New Orleans. | 新奥尔良 |
[53:26] | I like New Orleans. Pretty special place. | 我喜欢新奥尔良 很特别的地方 |
[53:30] | – Is it? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[53:33] | But I like about anywhere. | 不过我哪里都愿意去 |
[53:36] | Except Vegas | 除了拉斯维加斯 |
[53:40] | don’t like places hold you upside | 不喜欢那些把你口袋里的钱 |
[53:41] | down and shake all the money out of your pockets. | 榨得一干二净的地方 |
[53:44] | Name’s Roger. What’s yours? | 我叫罗杰 你呢 |
[53:48] | Lois. | 洛伊斯 |
[53:50] | You married to Superman, Lois? | 是那个嫁给超人的路易斯吗 |
[53:56] | But you are married, right? | 总之你结婚了对吧 |
[53:58] | Thirty years next June. | 到6月份就结婚30年了 |
[54:01] | You’re too young too be married that long. | 你那么年轻 不像是结婚那么久的人 |
[54:06] | Am I bothering you? | 我有打扰你吗 |
[54:10] | I’m just not used to… | 我只是不习惯… |
[54:12] | Not used to talking to strangers? It’s all I do. | 不习惯和陌生人说话吗 我也是 |
[54:16] | Talk to strangers. Comes with the job. | 和陌生人交谈 因为工作需要 |
[54:28] | Got kids? | 有孩子吗 |
[54:30] | No. | 没有 |
[54:34] | – Do you? – No. | -你呢 -也没有 |
[54:43] | Think I might be able to buy you a drink? | 请你喝点什么吧 |
[54:47] | I don’t think they serve liquor here. | 这儿应该不提供烈酒 |
[54:50] | No. There’s a bar, up the road a piece | 是 在这条路前面 有一间酒吧 |
[54:54] | Nice place, real clean. | 不错的地方 很干净 |
[54:59] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[55:00] | Bet you get tired of guys always | 你一定厌倦了 |
[55:01] | trying to get personal with you. | 男人总想和你搭讪 |
[55:04] | No, I wouldn’t say that exactly. | 不 不是这样 |
[55:10] | It’s been a long time since.. | 已经很久了 自从… |
[55:17] | Anything…everything. | 发生了那些事 |
[55:23] | It’s nice of you to ask me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[55:27] | I flattered. I mean that. | 我受宠若惊 真的 |
[55:32] | Well, I… | 好了 我… |
[55:34] | Better hit the road. Yeah, me too | 上路为好 我也是 |
[55:36] | Nice talking to you, Lois. | 很高兴和你聊天 洛伊斯 |
[55:38] | Nice talking to you, too. | 我也是 |
[56:13] | Doug, I just got ripped off! | 道格 我被骗了 |
[56:17] | What? | 什么 |
[56:17] | All my fucking money is gone… | 妈的 我的钱都丢了 |
[56:20] | and I’m gonna fucking kill this guy. | 我他妈一定要宰了那小子 |
[56:23] | All right. Calm down. Where are you? | 好吧 冷静点 你在哪儿 |
[56:25] | I’m at the Aloha Motel. You don’t know where it is. | 我在阿龙纳汽车旅馆 你没听过的 |
[56:35] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[56:37] | I can’t stand on the street without the cops coming by… | 我还真不习惯在街上等时 没有条子 |
[56:40] | – … like I’m a crack whore. – What happened? | -来盘问我是不是妓女 -怎么回事 |
[56:42] | I came here with this guy, | 我和那小子一块儿来的 |
[56:44] | and he kept trying to stick it in my fucking ass. | 他一直要插我屁眼 |
[56:47] | And I was like, “Yo, pencil dick, back the fuck up. “ | 我就说 “没本事就死远点儿” |
[56:51] | And he wouldn’t. I went to piss. I came back out… | 但他就是不肯 我撒了泡尿回来 |
[56:54] | and my wallet’s on the bed, and all my shit is everywhere… | 就看到钱包丢在床上 东西翻得到处都是 |
[56:57] | and his car’s gone, and all I’ve got is fucking shoes, and, like… | 他开车跑了 妈的 就剩这双破鞋 |
[57:01] | – I’m out 900 bucks. – Nine hundred dollars? | -一下就丢了九百块 -九百 |
[57:05] | Why in the hell would you | 你出来 身上 |
[57:06] | carry that much money around with you? | 带这么多现金干嘛 |
[57:09] | Where else am I gonna keep it? | 不然放哪儿啊 |
[57:10] | I don’t know. In the bank? | 随你啊 存银行啊 |
[57:12] | What? I don’t have a fucking bank account. What? | 什么 我他妈什么卡都没有 存个屁啊 |
[57:15] | This fucking asshole won’t give me the guy’s address… | 这混蛋又不告诉我那小子住哪儿 |
[57:18] | because he’s fucking friends with him! | 因为他跟那混蛋是一伙儿的 |
[57:21] | I’m gonna fucking kill him! | 我他妈干死他 |
[57:23] | And what are you gonna do with his address? | 知道地址你又能怎样 |
[57:25] | I’m gonna go get my money back. | 把钱要回来啊 |
[57:27] | No, you’re not. | 凭你 没戏 |
[57:28] | You’re either gonna call the police, or you’re gonna drop it. | 你要么报警 要么就算了 |
[57:31] | I can’t call the police, Doug. | 我不能报警 道格 |
[57:34] | Oh, don’t be so fucking stupid. Just help me. | 你他妈别这么发傻 想点办法 |
[57:37] | I’m stupid? | 说我傻 |
[57:39] | You bring $900 to a place like this, and I’m stupid? | 你自己带了九百块来这么个鬼地方 还说我傻 |
[57:43] | You come here with assholes from that club. | 还跟夜店那群人渣来这儿开房 |
[57:46] | That’s stupid. That’s really stupid. | 这才叫傻 十足的傻 |
[57:49] | Okay, I’m really fucking stupid! | 是 我确实是傻 |
[57:50] | – Where are you going? – I’m gonna turn some tricks… | -你干吗去 -去找个更傻的 |
[57:53] | – … and make my money back – No, you’re not. | -骗点儿钱弥补下损失 -这不是办法 |
[57:55] | Come on. We’re going home. | 走吧 我们回家 |
[57:59] | Then go ahead! Go ahead, then, goddamn it! | 好啊 你去啊 妈的 |
[58:07] | Okay. Okay. | 算了 算了 |
[58:11] | I mean, fucking… | 反正我 我他妈 |
[58:15] | Fucking everything. | 我他妈什么都做不好 |
[58:19] | Always. I’m, like… | 一直都是 我 好像 |
[58:23] | Like my whole life. I… | 觉得我这辈子就这么完了 我 |
[58:32] | I mean… | 真的 |
[58:34] | I mean, forev- Forever. | 就这么完了 |
[58:37] | I know. Baby, I know. | 不会的 亲爱的 不会的 |
[58:42] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[58:45] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[58:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[58:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[58:50] | Let’s go. | 回家 |
[1:00:48] | You up yet? | 醒了吗 |
[1:00:50] | Go away. | 走开 |
[1:00:52] | – You gonna sleep all day? – Fuck off. | -你要睡一天吗 -你走开 |
[1:00:58] | Come on. Let’s go. | 起来啦 走 |
[1:01:09] | – What do you think you’re doing? – Going to the Laundromat. | -你搞什么鬼啊 -去自助洗衣店 |
[1:01:12] | – What the fuck time is it? – Two fifteen in the afternoon. | -妈的几点了 -下午两点十五 |
[1:01:15] | Come on. Let’s get moving. | 快点 准备走了 |
[1:01:22] | – What are you doing? – Laundry. | -你这是干嘛 -洗衣服啊 |
[1:01:23] | You wanna do laundry? Here. Wash my laundry for me. | 你不是去洗衣店吗 给 都帮我洗了吧 |
[1:01:28] | You break my heart. | 你真让我伤心 |
[1:01:30] | Why? Because you wanna fuck me, and you can’t? | 为什么 是因为你想上我又上不成吗 |
[1:01:50] | Come on. We’re going to the Laundromat. | 别闹了 洗衣服去 |
[1:01:54] | – Let’s go. – You gonna give me my money today? | -走吧 -那你今天会把钱给我咯 |
[1:01:58] | – Put your clothes on. – Give me my money… | -穿好衣服 -给钱 |
[1:02:00] | …or get the fuck out of my house! | 要不就从我家滚 |
[1:02:08] | Here. Here’s your money. | 好 给你钱 |
[1:02:15] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[1:02:16] | You wanna parade around here in your birthday suit, | 如果你觉得赤条条地展览身体 |
[1:02:19] | if displaying your vagina’s the only way you can feel in control, | 才让你觉得舒服的话 |
[1:02:22] | well, you knock yourself out. | 那随你的便 |
[1:02:24] | But I’m tired of your language, | 但我受够了你说话的方式 |
[1:02:26] | especially the word “fuck”… and all its various permutations. | 特别是时刻把那句”妈的”挂在嘴上 |
[1:02:28] | I know it’s your only adjective… | 我知道你就会这一个形容词 |
[1:02:30] | but it makes you sound cheap and immature and uneducated. | 但它只会让你显得低级 幼稚和缺乏教养 |
[1:02:34] | And that may be the truth, but why advertise it? | 就算你真是这样 也没必要弄得人尽皆知吧 |
[1:02:37] | Now, starting today, | 从今天起 |
[1:02:38] | I’m docking you a dollar every time you use that word. | 你说一次脏话 我就扣你一块钱 |
[1:02:42] | So get up, get dressed, get in the shower, brush your teeth. | 所以快点给我起来 穿衣服 洗澡 刷牙 |
[1:02:47] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 快 |
[1:02:51] | Let’s go. | 走啊 |
[1:03:38] | Don’t be mad at me. | 别生我气好吗 |
[1:03:44] | I mean, I don’t like being told what to do. I can’t help it. | 我很讨厌别人对我指手画脚 我也不想的 |
[1:03:49] | And I’ll lay off the curse words. I will. I promise. Okay? | 我不说脏话了 我保证 一定 好不好 |
[1:03:56] | Goddamn it, Doug, please, don’t be mad at me. | 拜托 道格 求你了 别生气了 |
[1:03:59] | – I’m not mad at you. – You’re acting like you’re mad at me. | -我没生你的气 -可你现在就像在生我的气 |
[1:04:02] | No, I’m not acting like I’m mad at you. | 我这样哪里像生你气了 |
[1:04:05] | Now, sit down. | 来 先坐下来 |
[1:04:09] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[1:04:21] | Come here. | 坐过来 |
[1:04:23] | Come here. Come on. | 来 坐过来 |
[1:04:37] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[1:04:43] | Just don’t be mad at me. You can’t. | 你不生我气就好 不许生气 |
[1:05:06] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:05:08] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:05:15] | I called you last night. | 昨晚给你打电话了 |
[1:05:18] | You must’ve gone to bed. | 估计你已经睡了 |
[1:05:20] | – Did you get my message? – I’m here. | -收到我的留言了吗 -我到了 |
[1:05:23] | Well, like I said last night, I’m very sorry about not | 还是昨晚那句话 真对不起我没有 |
[1:05:27] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[1:05:30] | Well, I know you are, and I appreciate it. | 嗯 我知道 我很感激 |
[1:05:33] | Damn it, Doug, I’m here, in New Orleans. | 该死 道格 我到新奥尔良了 |
[1:05:38] | I was supposed to get off on Basin Street… | 本来要在贝辛街下车的 |
[1:05:41] | …and somehow I got on Royal… | 但莫名其妙就到了皇家大街 |
[1:05:44] | …and I’ve run out of directions now. | 现在我迷路了 |
[1:05:49] | – You’re in New Orleans? – Yes. I drove down. | -你在新奥尔良 -对 开车来的 |
[1:05:53] | You drove down? | 开车来的 |
[1:05:54] | – You know I don’t like airplanes. – Jesus Christ. | -你知道我不喜欢坐飞机的 -天哪 |
[1:05:57] | – You drove down from Indianapolis? – Yes. | -你从印第安纳波利斯开车过来的 -对啊 |
[1:06:02] | – By yourself. -Yes. | -一个人 -对啊 |
[1:06:04] | You’re not gonna be happy when you see your car, | 你看到车的时候别生气 |
[1:06:07] | but I’m here. | 反正我安全到了 |
[1:06:10] | Where did you say you are? | 你刚说你在哪儿 |
[1:06:12] | Yeah, Royal and… Hold on. | 皇家和 你等一下 |
[1:06:20] | Orleans. | 奥尔良 |
[1:06:21] | Royal and Orleans. | 皇家奥尔良 |
[1:06:23] | All right. Just stay there. | 知道了 呆着别动 |
[1:06:26] | Stay right there, and I’m gonna come get you. | 原地等我 马上来接你 |
[1:06:28] | Great. | 好 |
[1:06:56] | Excuse me. Can you tell me where Royal and Orleans is? | 请问您知道皇家奥尔良怎么走在哪儿吗 |
[1:06:59] | Two blocks past Jackson Square there, make a right, | 杰克逊广场过去两条街 然后右拐 |
[1:07:01] | and up two blocks. | 再往前走两条街就到了 |
[1:07:02] | All right. That’s my car there. Here are the keys. I’ll be back. | 好的 我车停那了 钥匙你拿着 我一会儿就来 |
[1:07:05] | You park there, you’ll get towed real quick. | 你把车停这儿 肯定会被拖走的 |
[1:07:08] | Well, then tow it. It’s a rental. | 拖就拖呗 反正是租来的 |
[1:07:21] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 麻烦借过 |
[1:08:00] | Surprise. | 没想到吧 |
[1:08:16] | I’d have left a lot sooner… | 如果知道你会大老远过来 |
[1:08:18] | …if I’d have known it would’ve gotten you out of the house. | 我肯定早点回去 |
[1:08:21] | I’m not even on my pills, if you can believe that. | 如果我说我现在都不用吃药了 你信吗 |
[1:08:25] | You feel all right? | 那你感觉怎么样 |
[1:08:27] | Feel all right. | 不错啊 |
[1:08:31] | Haven’t seen you in the daylight in a long time, you know. | 好久没大白天见着你了 |
[1:08:36] | You look beautiful. | 你真是美极了 |
[1:08:41] | So good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[1:08:53] | You want a drink, or something to eat, or…? | 想喝点儿或者吃点儿什么吗 |
[1:08:57] | A place I could freshen up a little first? | 能先找个地方休息会儿吗 |
[1:09:02] | Your hotel or something? | 去你的酒店或者住地 |
[1:09:06] | Well, I guess there’s someone that I want you to meet… | 我得先带你见个人 |
[1:09:12] | …first. Okay? | 先见一见 好吗 |
[1:09:14] | Well, okay. | 可以啊 |
[1:09:16] | – Where’s the car? – It’s over there. Got a ticket. | -车在哪儿 -那儿啊 被开罚单了 |
[1:09:21] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:09:23] | – Well, that’s all right. I got towed. – What? | -还好吧 我的还被拖走了呢 -真的假的 |
[1:09:25] | I did. I left it on the corner up on the sidewalk… | 真的啊 我把车停在人行道拐弯的地方了 |
[1:09:28] | …trying to come and get you over there. | 然后跑过来接你 |
[1:09:50] | – How are you? – I’m okay. | -你怎么样 -我很好啊 |
[1:10:08] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[1:10:16] | – That’s quite a shade of green. – Not that one. | -绿化不错哦 -不是这栋 |
[1:10:20] | That one. | 这边 |
[1:10:22] | Oh, you can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[1:10:27] | Come on inside. | 请进吧 |
[1:10:30] | The person you want me to meet lives in here? | 你要我见的人就住这儿吗 |
[1:10:33] | Her name is Mallory, now. Her real name is Allison. | 她现在叫马洛丽 真名是艾莉森 |
[1:10:39] | She’s got a lot of names because she works in a strip club. | 她在脱衣舞酒吧上班 艺名很多 |
[1:10:42] | She’s a stripper? | 她是脱衣舞娘吗 |
[1:10:45] | You’ll understand once you meet her. | 见了她就知道了 |
[1:10:47] | Understand what? That you’ve lost your mind? Jesus, Doug. | 知道什么 知道你疯了吗 天哪 道格 |
[1:10:51] | Lois, just come inside. Lois- | 洛伊斯 进去吧 洛伊斯 |
[1:10:58] | Where’d you go running off to? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
[1:11:00] | Well, Mallory, this is my wife, Lois. Lois, Mallory. | 马洛丽 这是我太太洛伊斯 洛伊斯这是马洛丽 |
[1:11:09] | Hey. How you doing? | 你好 |
[1:11:13] | Lois. | 洛伊斯 |
[1:11:15] | Hey, Doug, Tara’s gonna give me a ride home from work… | 道格 塔拉会开车送我上班 |
[1:11:18] | …so you don’t have to. And I’m going early, so… | 所以不麻烦你了 我一会儿就走 所以 |
[1:11:21] | – Lois, hold up. – No. | -洛伊斯 等等 -不 |
[1:11:23] | Hold up. Lois. Hold up. | 等等 洛伊斯 等等 |
[1:11:26] | – Come on. Come here. – No. No. You’re crazy. | -好啦 过来 -不 你疯了 |
[1:11:28] | All right. Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[1:11:30] | This is insane. She’s just a child. | 太荒唐了 她还是个孩子 |
[1:11:32] | She is a 16-year-old runaway from Florida, okay? | 她只是个十六岁从佛罗里达离家出走的小孩 |
[1:11:36] | – All right? – What do you think you are doing? | -明白吗 -你这是在干嘛啊 |
[1:11:40] | I don’t know. That’s what I’m trying to tell you. Okay? | 我也不知道 这不正想跟你说吗 |
[1:11:46] | – No, no, no. This is a nightmare. – Lois. Lois. Lois. | -我不听 太可怕了 -洛伊斯 洛伊斯 听我说 |
[1:11:50] | Just calm down and talk to me. | 冷静下 听我说完 |
[1:11:54] | – Doug, let go of me. Let- – All right. All right. | -道格 放过我吧 求… -好 好 好 |
[1:11:58] | – Calm down. – I- No. | -冷静点 -我 不行 |
[1:12:00] | I have made a terrible mistake. | 我就不该来 |
[1:12:06] | All right. | 好啊 |
[1:12:08] | Maybe you have. | 或许是吧 |
[1:12:12] | Take the keys… | 钥匙拿去 |
[1:12:13] | …drive down to Indianapolis… | 回你的印第安纳波利斯去 |
[1:12:15] | …and lock yourself up in your goddamn house again. | 继续把自己关屋里吧 |
[1:13:26] | – So it’s your job to take care of her? – Why not? | -你现在是专职照顾她吗 -对啊 |
[1:13:28] | No. For heaven’s sake, Doug, | 不行的 道格 |
[1:13:30] | she’s not a stray cat, she’s a child. | 她又不是流浪猫 她是个孩子啊 |
[1:13:34] | Got no one else to take care of. | 反正也没别人可以照顾啊 |
[1:13:37] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[1:13:44] | – Want another beer? – I said, what about me? | -还要酒吗 -我说 那我呢 |
[1:13:48] | I’m your wife, damn it. | 拜托 我是你老婆啊 |
[1:13:51] | You don’t just walk away after 30 years. | 三十年老夫老妻 你不可能就这么一走了之 |
[1:13:54] | You don’t just call one day and say: | 然后哪天打个电话说 |
[1:13:56] | “Oh, by the way, I’m not coming home.” | 对了 我不回来了 |
[1:13:58] | No. That’s not the way it works. | 不 这样行不通的 |
[1:14:03] | You tell me what you want, Doug. | 你有什么想法跟我说啊 道格 |
[1:14:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:14:09] | You wanna run away? | 想逃跑 |
[1:14:12] | You wanna hide? | 玩失踪 |
[1:14:15] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:14:16] | You wanna pretend some runaway stripper is your daughter? | 你是把这个离家出走的妓女当成你女儿了吗 |
[1:14:40] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[1:14:46] | I’m selling Circle City. | 我最近在出售环城 |
[1:14:55] | This fella from New Orleans… | 新奥尔良来的那男的 |
[1:14:58] | …wants to show me a written offer. | 想挖我 晚上给我看合同 |
[1:15:02] | He’s over at the Omni Royal Hotel… | 他现在在奥姆尼皇家酒店 |
[1:15:04] | …and I’m supposed to meet him in the lobby in a half-hour. | 我们约了半小时后酒店大堂见 |
[1:15:11] | I’ll get you a room there. | 我在那儿给你订了间房 |
[1:15:13] | It’s a nice place. | 地方不错 |
[1:15:19] | Where are you staying? | 那你住哪儿 |
[1:15:22] | Here. | 住这儿 |
[1:15:25] | With Mallory. | 跟马洛丽一起 |
[1:15:29] | I’ll stay here too, then. | 那我也要住这儿 |
[1:15:34] | You can leave me if you have to… | 你可以不要我 |
[1:15:36] | …but I will never leave you. | 但我绝对不会不要你 |
[1:15:40] | So you just do what you have to do here, huh? | 你现在该忙什么就去忙吧 |
[1:16:27] | Hey. Sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you up. | 不好意思 没想吵醒你的 |
[1:16:30] | That’s all right. It’s been a long day. | 没事 今天真是累坏了 |
[1:16:34] | – Where’s Doug? – He’ll be back in a little while. | -道格去哪儿了 -他一会儿回来 |
[1:16:38] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[1:16:50] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[1:16:58] | Yeah. | 饿 |
[1:17:00] | I got off early tonight. | 我今晚收工得早 |
[1:17:02] | Business sucks. | 生意不好 |
[1:17:09] | You wanna go around the corner and get a po’boy? | 要不去外面吃个”穷小子”吧 |
[1:17:12] | What’s a po’boy? | “穷小子”是什么 |
[1:17:14] | It’s like a sandwich. | 有点像三明治 |
[1:17:18] | All right. | 好啊 |
[1:17:26] | I figured he was married. | 我猜他肯定结婚了 |
[1:17:28] | Did you? | 对吧 |
[1:17:32] | He doesn’t like being alone, you know? | 知道吗 他不喜欢一个人 |
[1:17:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:17:42] | Hey, you know, me and Doug… | 你知道 其实 我和道格 |
[1:17:46] | …like, we don’t fool around or anything like that. | 不是那种乱搞的关系 |
[1:17:49] | I’m just saying, I mean, like, nothing like that. | 我的意思是 就是 我们俩没什么 |
[1:17:52] | – It’s just- – I believe you. | -仅仅就… -我相信你们 |
[1:17:54] | Because, like, he’s completely old-school. It’s crazy. | 因为 他就是一老古董 接受不了这个 |
[1:17:57] | – I believe you. – He even fines me, like, a dollar… | -我相信你们 -他还罚我钱呢 |
[1:18:00] | …if I say the word “fuck”. | 比如 我说一次脏话 就罚一块钱 |
[1:18:04] | Can you not tell him that too? Because I think that he’d | 这句话别跟他说 否则他又要… |
[1:18:07] | Fine you a dollar. | 罚你一块钱 |
[1:18:10] | – Yeah. – I won’t tell him. | -没错 -我不会告诉他的 |
[1:18:22] | How long you guys been married? | 你俩结婚多久了 |
[1:18:25] | Thirty years next June. | 明年六月就满三十年了 |
[1:18:32] | That’s basically forever. | 你们都过了一辈子了 |
[1:18:39] | Got any kids? | 有孩子吗 |
[1:18:43] | We had a daughter… | 我们原来有个女儿… |
[1:18:47] | she died in a car accident. | 她死于一场车祸 |
[1:18:52] | My mom died in a car accident. | 我妈妈也死于车祸 |
[1:18:56] | I was in the car accident as well. | 当时我也在车上 |
[1:18:59] | How old were you? | 你当时几岁 |
[1:19:02] | Four or five. I don’t really…. | 四五岁吧 我不是很… |
[1:19:05] | I mean, I don’t remember it. | 我记不清了 |
[1:19:08] | Which is good. | 幸好忘了 |
[1:19:10] | It’ d be kind of fucked up to remember that. | 记住这种事估计是种折磨 |
[1:19:15] | – What was your daughter’s name? – Emily. | -你的女儿叫什么 -艾米丽 |
[1:19:19] | Emily Eugenia Riley. | 艾米丽·尤金尼亚·赖利 |
[1:19:24] | How old was she? | 她几岁 |
[1:19:25] | Fifteen. | 十五 |
[1:19:29] | That sucks. | 真惨 |
[1:19:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:19:35] | It does. | 的确 |
[1:20:13] | Night out. | 逛夜市呀 |
[1:20:22] | It’s so unusual to be outside. | 在外面的感觉真是不一样 |
[1:20:26] | Yeah, I’ll bet. | 我也这么觉得 |
[1:20:31] | I had dinner with Alison. | 我和艾莉森一起吃的晚饭 |
[1:20:36] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[1:20:39] | – Is she home? – Out on a date. | -她在家吗 -出去约会了 |
[1:20:56] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:21:07] | Did you bring your migraine medicine? | 你有没有带偏头痛药 |
[1:21:11] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[1:21:12] | Because you need to take one of those pills | 我们做爱之前你得吃一颗 |
[1:21:15] | before we make love or your going to get a headache. | 不然你会头痛 |
[1:21:19] | I haven’t had a headache in a long time. | 我很久都没有头痛过了 |
[1:21:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:21:28] | We haven’t made love | 我们很久都没有 |
[1:21:32] | in a long time. | 做爱了 |
[1:22:48] | Alison, can I came in? | 艾莉森 我能进来吗 |
[1:22:52] | Yeah. | 能 |
[1:22:55] | Sweety, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么回事 |
[1:23:00] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[1:23:02] | there’s something… | 只是觉得… |
[1:23:03] | there is something really wrong with my cooter. | 觉得我那里很不舒服 |
[1:23:06] | Your “Cooter”? | 你”哪里” |
[1:23:08] | My pussy. | 我下面 |
[1:23:11] | Did you pee? | 你尿尿了吗 |
[1:23:14] | – Does it burn when you pee? – Yes. | -尿的时候有刺痛吗 -有 |
[1:23:15] | Ok, alright, ok, I’ll be right back | 好的 没事 我马上回来 |
[1:23:19] | I’ll gonna get something. | 我要拿点东西 |
[1:23:22] | Doug? Honey | 道格 亲爱的 |
[1:23:24] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:23:27] | Doug? | 道格 |
[1:23:29] | I need you to go to the drug store. | 你帮我跑一趟药房 |
[1:23:32] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. It’s Allison. | -你没事吧 -我很好 是艾莉森不舒服 |
[1:23:36] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[1:23:38] | Just female trouble. Come on, get up. | 女孩子的病 快点 起来吧 |
[1:23:42] | Let’s get you in the shower. | 先来让你洗个澡 |
[1:24:00] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[1:24:03] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |
[1:24:05] | Let’s get you dried off. | 给你擦干身子 |
[1:24:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:24:11] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:24:13] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[1:24:15] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:24:20] | Do you have a pair of clean, white cotton undies? | 你有没有一套干净 棉质的白内衣 |
[1:24:25] | No. | 没有 |
[1:24:27] | Then you don’t need to wear any. | 那也可以什么都不穿 |
[1:24:30] | Oh, God… | 天哪 |
[1:24:33] | We’ll just put you in a clean nightgown. | 那就穿一套干净的睡袍吧 |
[1:24:36] | I don’t have a nightgown. | 我没有睡袍 |
[1:24:38] | You can borrow one of mine. | 我可以借你一套 |
[1:24:51] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[1:24:53] | Excuse me, ma’am, your daughter want’s you. | 打扰一下 夫人 你女儿请你过去 |
[1:24:55] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:56] | In the dressing room back there, your daughter needs you. | 那边的更衣间里 你女儿让你帮忙 |
[1:24:59] | Oh, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:25:01] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[1:25:09] | – Alison? – Yeah, I’m in here. | -艾莉森 -我在这儿 |
[1:25:20] | This is so not jaydee. | 这看着也太乖了 |
[1:25:22] | It fits well. | 很合适 |
[1:25:23] | Only need to | 只要稍微 |
[1:25:25] | adjust these straps. | 调一下肩带 |
[1:25:31] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[1:25:34] | Bet you were a good mom. | 你一定是个好妈妈 |
[1:25:47] | That was stupid.. | 我净说蠢话… |
[1:25:50] | No, no sweety, I just… | 没有 亲爱的 我只是… |
[1:25:53] | – think of things sometimes… – What things? | -总想起一些事情… -什么事 |
[1:26:00] | I went after her. | 想起我跟踪她 |
[1:26:03] | I didn’t tell that part. | 我没有告诉你 |
[1:26:07] | About how Emily died. | 艾米丽是怎么死的 |
[1:26:15] | Tell me what? | 怎么死的 |
[1:26:18] | I was awake that night. | 我那天晚上一直没睡 |
[1:26:22] | Doug was at his poker game… | 道格去打牌了… |
[1:26:24] | and I always stay up until he get’s home. | 我都会熬夜等他回来 |
[1:26:28] | I heard something. Went to the window. | 我听到了些响动 就走到窗边 |
[1:26:31] | Saw Emily get into her boyfriends car. | 看到艾米丽上了她男朋友的车 |
[1:26:37] | So I… | 所以我… |
[1:26:39] | put on some clothes and… got into my car | 穿上衣服就…开车出去 |
[1:26:43] | and went looking for them. | 去找他们 |
[1:26:46] | – Did you find them? – Yes. | -你找到他们了吗 -找到了 |
[1:26:48] | Parked in a shopping center, not far from our house. | 就停在离我们家不远的一个购物中心 |
[1:26:51] | I’m sure they were really happy to see you. | 他们见到你吓坏了吧 |
[1:26:55] | They took off. | 他们开车跑了 |
[1:26:57] | I tried to catch up | 我想追上他们 |
[1:27:00] | but I couldn’t. | 但没追上 |
[1:27:02] | He was driving so fast. | 他开得太快了 |
[1:27:05] | Lost them for a little while until… | 他们离开了我的视线 直到… |
[1:27:15] | they crashed the car. | 他们撞了车 |
[1:27:19] | Ran a stop sign and hit a truck. | 闯过停车标志 撞上一辆大卡车 |
[1:27:23] | By the time I got there everything was on fire. | 我到达现场的时候已经是一片火海 |
[1:27:27] | I couldn’t get to them. | 我没办法把他们救出来 |
[1:27:31] | It wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t gone after her. | 要是我没有去追她 这一切就不会发生 |
[1:27:40] | You get changed and go meet Doug. | 你换好衣服去找道格 |
[1:27:54] | It’s not your fault. That’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 你也不想这样 |
[1:27:58] | It’s just like.. I mean, my mom | 就像… 就像我妈妈 |
[1:28:00] | getting in a car accident, it’s not my fault. | 她出车祸 也不是我的错 |
[1:28:10] | Your mother must have been very pretty. | 你妈妈一定很漂亮 |
[1:28:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:28:19] | She had bigger tits than me. | 她胸比我大 |
[1:28:22] | I have dad’s tits, I don’t know what happened. | 我的胸就像我爸一样平 不知道怎么搞的 |
[1:28:25] | I got my dad’s too. | 我的也是 |
[1:28:30] | See you back there. | 在外面见 |
[1:28:53] | I said, get white ones, but.. | 我说了 挑白色的 但是… |
[1:28:58] | she likes them. | 她喜欢这个 |
[1:29:07] | – Watch out! – Sorry! | -当心 -抱歉 |
[1:29:12] | – Can I take a shower yet? – Nope. | -我能洗澡了吗 -不行 |
[1:29:15] | There are a couple of more … keeps going out. | 还有一点没修好 |
[1:29:23] | – Why did you dump Lois? – Goddamit! | -你为什么抛弃洛伊斯 -该死 |
[1:29:27] | I didn’t dump her. | 我没有抛弃她 |
[1:29:30] | You been living here with me. What’s up with that? | 但你跑来跟我住了 这是怎么回事 |
[1:29:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:29:33] | You think it’s all her fault? | 你觉得是她的错吗 |
[1:29:37] | What? | 什么 |
[1:29:40] | Your daughter and the car crash. | 你女儿的车祸 |
[1:29:44] | She told you about that? | 她告诉你了吗 |
[1:29:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:29:48] | It’s not like a secret or something? | 这本该是个秘密吗 |
[1:29:51] | Give me my lighter back. | 还我打火机 |
[1:29:54] | Because it would really suck shit if you blamed her for that. | 要是你为这怪她那就太混蛋了 |
[1:29:59] | I don’t blame her. What are you talking about? | 我没有责怪她 你在说些什么呢 |
[1:30:02] | – I mean, she was being a good mom. – Who said she wasn’t? | -我在说 她是个好妈妈 -谁说她不是了 |
[1:30:07] | – So don’t think it’s all her fault, then? – No. | -你没有怪她吗 -我没有 |
[1:30:10] | I don’t know. We don’t talk about it. | 我不知道 我们不谈论这件事 |
[1:30:12] | Give me my lighter back. | 还我打火机 |
[1:30:16] | You should talk about it. | 你们该谈一谈的 |
[1:30:39] | – Hey, I’ll see you later. – Where are you going? | -回见了 -你去哪里 |
[1:30:42] | The club. | 俱乐部 |
[1:30:44] | Don’t you think you should take a few nights off until your… | 你不觉得应该请几天假直到你… |
[1:30:48] | – you know. – I got my cranberry juice. I’m good to go. | -都好了 -我拿了蔓越莓果汁 没事 |
[1:30:59] | Alison, I don’t think you should do this anymore. | 艾莉森 我想你不该再这么做 |
[1:31:07] | – Do what? – You know what I’m talking about. | -做什么 -你知道我在说什么 |
[1:31:11] | You don’t work, you don’t eat. | 不工作就没饭吃 |
[1:31:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:31:18] | – I can’t let you do this. – Lois, don’t. – What? | -我不能让你这么做 -洛伊斯 不要 -不要什么 |
[1:31:22] | Don’t be stupid. | 不要做蠢事 |
[1:31:23] | I apologize for being so unsophisicated | 抱歉我考虑有欠周到 |
[1:31:25] | but I can not let a 16-year girl prostitute herself. | 但我不能让一个十六岁的女孩去卖淫 |
[1:31:30] | – I’m fucking dancer. – And a prostitute! | -我他妈是个舞娘 -也是个妓女 |
[1:31:34] | Well, you are not my fuckin mom. So get the fuck out of my way! | 你又不是我妈 别他妈的挡路 |
[1:31:38] | – Alison! – Don’t fuckin touch me! – All right. | -艾莉森 -娘的别碰我 -好了 |
[1:31:41] | Listen to me, though. Please, listen to me. | 听我说 拜托 听我一句 |
[1:31:43] | – I don’t have to listen to you! – Hey, what’s going on? | -我没必要听你说话 -发生什么事了 |
[1:31:45] | You’re not my fuckin mom! | 你又不是我那该死的老妈 |
[1:31:46] | I don’t listen to people! This is my fucking house! | 我不用听任何人的话 这是我的房子 |
[1:31:49] | – Just get the fuck out of my house. – No! | -你们他妈给我滚出去 -不 |
[1:31:50] | You don’t know what your doing to yourself, sweetheart. | 你不知道你在对自己做些什么 宝贝 |
[1:31:52] | Oh yeah. I don’t know what I’m doing? | 好啊 我不知道自己在做些什么 |
[1:31:54] | – Don’t. – Please, Doug. | -不要 -拜托 道格 |
[1:31:55] | And I know more about what I do, then you’ll ever know. | 我在干什么 我比你清楚得多 |
[1:31:59] | How many cocks you swallow? | 你吞过多少阳具 |
[1:32:02] | – Fuck! Fuck! – All right, come on! | -妈的 妈的 -好了 |
[1:32:05] | – My fuckin… – She didn’t mean it! – Fuck you! | -我操… -她不是有意的 -操你 |
[1:32:08] | – Calm down! – Stop fucking touching me! | -冷静 -别他妈碰我 |
[1:32:11] | – She didn’t mean it, all right? – Get the fuck off me! | -她不是有意的 好吗 -放开我 |
[1:32:14] | Please, I’m sorry! Alison, Allison! | 对不起 艾莉森 艾莉森 |
[1:32:18] | Let her go, Doug! | 让她去 道格 |
[1:32:19] | – Doug, let her go! – I just want to talk to her! | -道格 让她去吧 -我只想跟她谈谈 |
[1:32:21] | – Mallory! – Doug! | -马洛丽 -道格 |
[1:32:24] | Let her go. | 让她去吧 |
[1:32:57] | There is a train to Chicago in the morning. | 明天一早有班去芝加哥的火车 |
[1:33:00] | I will take the bus from there to Indianapolis. | 我在那儿坐客车回印第安纳波利斯 |
[1:33:28] | We’re out of beer. | 我们没有啤酒了 |
[1:33:30] | I’ll be back in a little while. | 我一会儿回来 |
[1:33:37] | 停业公告 酒精饮料执照到期 强制停业 州立执照局 因违反路易斯安那州烈酒/啤酒条例 | |
[1:34:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:34:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:34:41] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:34:45] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[1:34:47] | What name are you under? | 你这次用什么名字 |
[1:34:51] | What? | 什么 |
[1:34:52] | – Mallory. – All right, all right. | -马洛丽 -好的 好的 |
[1:35:09] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:35:11] | – Do you want to know what she did? – Yeah. | -你想知道她都干了些什么吗 -好 |
[1:35:15] | She had an altercation with an unsatisfied customer. He.. | 她和一个不满的客人发生口角 他… |
[1:35:19] | He’s dropped the charges and they’ve shaved down | 他提出了起诉 他们把拒捕 |
[1:35:23] | the resisting arrest to | 减低到为 |
[1:35:24] | disorderly conduct so everybody gets off cheap. | 行为不当 这样大家都能了事 |
[1:35:34] | Here’s your receipt and my card. You’re free to go. | 这是收据和我的名片 你们可以走了 |
[1:35:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:35:42] | You’re welcome. Thank you. | 不用谢 谢谢 |
[1:37:26] | – Goddamnit. – Doug? | -该死的 -道格 |
[1:37:29] | Where are you going? Where you going? | 你去哪里 你去哪里 |
[1:37:33] | – Get back in the car! – Doug! | -回车上来 -道格 |
[1:37:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:37:42] | I’m nobody’s little girl. | 我不是谁的小女孩 |
[1:37:46] | It’s too late for that shit. | 现在做这些已经晚了 |
[1:38:07] | She’s not Emily. | 她不是艾米丽 |
[1:38:17] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[1:39:17] | – You leaving? – Yeah. You.. | -你要走吗 -是 你… |
[1:39:23] | you seen Mallory? | 有没有见过马洛丽 |
[1:39:25] | No, I haven’t seen her. | 没 没见到她 |
[1:39:28] | She got arrested last night. | 她昨晚被捕了 |
[1:39:30] | I know. I was there. We got raided. | 我知道 我也在 我们被临检了 |
[1:39:32] | – They shut us down. – I bailed her out but… she ran off. | -被停业了 -我保释了她…但她跑了 |
[1:39:39] | I haven’t seen her. I don’t know where she went. | 我没看到她 也不知道她去哪里 |
[1:39:51] | Give this to her for me. | 帮我把这个给她 |
[1:39:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:40:02] | Tell her… | 跟她说… |
[1:40:10] | she’s got my number. | 她知道我的电话号码 |
[1:40:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:40:16] | – You take care. – You too. | -你保重 -你也是 |
[1:40:40] | Tara? | 塔拉 |
[1:42:49] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:42:57] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:42:58] | Houston. | 休斯顿 |
[1:43:01] | – I’m kinda now heading to Vegas. – Are you okay? | -我正要去拉斯维加斯 -你还好吗 |
[1:43:06] | Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t sweat it. | 我很好 别担心 |
[1:43:08] | Well I do sweat. Can’t help it. | 我的确担心你 没办法 |
[1:43:11] | – It’s been two weeks. – Yeah, | -已经两个星期了 -对 |
[1:43:12] | I know. I was gonna call, I just… | 我知道 我想打电话 只是… |
[1:43:19] | Thanks for the cash that you left me. | 谢谢你留钱给我 |
[1:43:22] | And the bag too, lt’s really getting a lot of use. | 还有旅行箱 帮了不少忙 |
[1:43:26] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[1:43:30] | We’re here, you know. | 我们就在这里 你知道 |
[1:43:32] | Anytime. | 任何时候 |
[1:43:34] | Will you tell Lois, I’m sorry? | 你能替我向洛伊斯道歉吗 |
[1:43:37] | For what? | 为什么道歉 |
[1:43:39] | Well, you know… | 你知道的… |
[1:43:41] | for getting all up in her face like that… | 抱歉当她的面说了那些话… |
[1:43:45] | All right, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[1:43:48] | And don’t be mad at me. | 还有别生我的气 |
[1:43:50] | I’m not mad at you. Not at all. | 我没有生你的气 一点也没有 |
[1:43:54] | I miss you, | 我很想你 |
[1:43:56] | if that means anything to you. | 要是你在乎这个的话 |
[1:44:01] | I miss you too. | 我也很想你 |
[1:44:05] | So Lois is gonna mind if I call you every once in a while, right? | 洛伊斯会介意我偶尔给你打个电话吗 |
[1:44:10] | No, no. | 不会 |
[1:44:12] | Absolutely not. | 当然不会 |
[1:44:14] | Lois wouldn’t mind hearing from you either. | 洛伊斯也愿意接到你的电话 |
[1:44:17] | If ever you need… | 万一你需要… |
[1:44:19] | female advice or whatever. | 一点女性的建议 什么的 |
[1:44:23] | She thinks your smart. Too smart, to be doing what you’re doing. | 她觉得你很聪明 值得做更好的事 |
[1:44:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:44:40] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:44:43] | – My bus is leaving. – All right. | -车要开了 -好吧 |
[1:44:48] | – Try to stay out of trouble. – Yeah. | -尽量别惹麻烦 -好 |
[1:44:52] | – I quit smoking. – Really? | -我戒烟了 -真的吗 |
[1:44:55] | Good for you! | 不错呀 |
[1:44:57] | – Me too. – Really? | -我也是 -真的吗 |
[1:45:01] | – Well, maybe there is some hope for us? – Maybe so. | -我们大概还是有点希望的 -大概吧 |
[1:45:05] | Maybe so. | 大概是 |
[1:45:08] | You never know. | 谁也不知道 |
[1:45:12] | You never do. | 永远也不知道 |
[1:45:16] | Right. | 对 |
[1:45:17] | Bye, Doug. | 再见 道格 |
[1:45:19] | Goodbye, Alison. | 再见 艾莉森 |