Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Welcome To Marwen(欢迎来到马文镇)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Welcome To Marwen(欢迎来到马文镇)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:欢迎来到马文镇
英文名称:Welcome To Marwen
年代:2018

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:35] 比利时的上空 二战期间
[01:46] Fighter Command, this is Foxtrot Unit from Charlie Kilo. 战斗指挥部 这里是狐步小队第三小分队
[01:49] I just tiptoed into one hell of a triple-A shit storm. 我刚飞进了一场该死的狂轰滥炸中
[01:54] Like the freaking Fourth of July up here. 这里跟庆祝疯狂的国庆节一样
[01:56] I got flak coming in from everywhere. 到处都有炮火来袭
[02:01] Damn it! 该死的
[02:05] Mayday, Mayday! I’m hit! 求救 求救 我被击中了
[02:07] I’m on fire. Got smoke everywhere. 飞机起火 到处都是烟
[02:09] Smoke coming in. 烟飘进机舱了
[02:11] Got no control. 我已经失去控制
[02:14] There’s a river and a swamp below. 下面有一条河和一片沼泽
[02:15] I’m gonna ditch her there. 我要在那迫降了
[02:21] Atta baby. 加油 宝贝
[02:34] I’m going in. 我要着陆了
[03:08] Son of a… 去他妈的
[03:18] Lousy Army-issued goddamn flammable boots. 这军队发的该死垃圾易燃靴
[03:59] Frilly underthings. 褶边内衣
[04:20] Not bad. 不错嘛
[04:25] Not bad at all. 还挺合脚
[04:30] Wen haben wir denn hier Einen Amerikaner. (德语)这位可是个美国人
[04:36] That’s right, Fritz, an Ameri-can-doer. 没错 德国佬 一个美国实干者
[04:45] Hände nach oben. (德语)举起手来
[04:48] Sorry, I don’t speak Nazi. 对不起 我听不懂纳粹的语言
[04:50] Hands up. 举起手来
[04:57] Die Pistole. (德语)把枪扔过来
[05:06] Kommen Sie mal her. (德语)慢慢走过来
[05:20] Kommen Sie her (德语)继续走
[05:33] What? 你穿的是什么
[05:37] Ein schmutziges amerikanisches Schwein! (德语)一只肮脏的美国猪
[05:43] Go ahead! 尽情笑吧
[05:45] Laugh it up, Heinie. 尽情笑吧 德国佬
[05:47] But these heels ain’t for sale. 这双高跟鞋可是非卖品
[05:53] Since you obviously would rather like to be eine Frau, 既然你如此想成为一个女人
[05:57] perhaps we should cut off your Schwanz. 或许我们应该切掉你的某个器官
[06:02] Oh, yeah? Well, Schwanz this. 哦 是吗 那好吧 来试试这个
[06:11] Tritt dem Homo in die Fresse! (德语)踢死这个该死的基佬
[07:21] Who are you? 你是谁
[07:23] My name is Wendy, 我叫温迪
[07:25] and you are saved. 还有 你已经得救了
[07:36] Hey, looking good. 看起来还挺帅的
[07:48] Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no. 哦 不 别这样
[07:51] Jesus. 老天啊
[07:57] Damn. 该死的
[07:59] You got to be kidding me. 你在逗我吧
[08:05] Well… 好吧
[08:08] Shit. 倒霉
[08:10] I guess I got it. 我想我明白了
[08:16] Yeah, I think I finally got it right. 我想我终于想通了
[08:21] After all these years… 这么多年了
[08:25] How long has it been? 有多久了来着
[08:28] Three? Three years. 三年了
[08:30] Jesus. 老天啊
[08:45] Three years. 三年啊
[08:49] Time flies when you’re having fun. 当你玩得开心的时候 时间流逝的最快
[08:51] Right, Hogie? 对吗 霍吉
[09:01] I’ll put the pumps in the bar. 我把这双鞋放在箱子里了啊
[10:17] Sorry, Wendy, you have to go back. 对不起 温迪 你得回去了
[10:21] That was then, this is now. 过去是过去 现在是现在
[10:49] How you doing, Deja? 你还好吗 德嘉
[11:08] Hi. 你好
[11:10] You got here so fast. 你们来的挺快呀
[11:11] Just one sec. I have to unlock the door. 等一会 我先把门打开
[11:33] Keep your head down, Deja. 把头放低 德嘉
[11:40] I say she’s the new neighbor. 我觉得她应该是新邻居
[11:43] A redhead. 满头红头发
[11:47] You’re just jealous. You always have been. 你只是嫉妒而已 你一直都是这样
[11:50] Oh! Give me a break. Are you kidding? 哦 行了吧 你开什么玩笑呢
[11:53] You have been doing the same thing for centuries. 这样的事你都做了几个世纪了
[12:11] Uh-oh. Here comes trouble. 哦 麻烦来了
[12:14] Nicol? 尼可耳
[12:17] What’s all this? Huh? 这些都是要干什么
[12:19] I need you to stop, and I need you to leave right now. 我需要你停下来 并且马上离开
[12:22] – Leave? – You have to leave. – 离开 – 你必须离开
[12:23] Why? You have to stop harassing me. 为什么 你不能再骚扰我了
[12:26] Her name’s Nicol. That’s a nice name. 她叫尼可耳 这个名字不错
[12:27] I’m asking you nicely, okay? 我在很客气地请你离开
[12:29] Hey, hang on, Nicol. 等等 尼可耳
[12:30] Harassing you? Really? 骚扰你 用得着吗
[12:32] Yes, really. I come home, you’re gone. 用得着 我得回家了 你该走了
[12:33] No call. You didn’t tell me. 不给我打电话 也不告诉我一声
[12:35] I need you to leave. I’m… 我真的想让你离开 我
[12:36] What do you think, Deja? 你怎么看 德嘉
[12:37] I’ll go. If that’s what you want, I’ll go. 我走 如果这是你想要的 我就走
[12:39] Yes, I want you to go, Kurt. 是的 我想要你走 库尔特
[12:41] All right, I’ll go. I’ll go. 好吧 我走 我走
[12:42] His name is Kurt. 他叫库尔特
[12:47] And he’s a dick. 而且他还是个混蛋
[12:51] – Hi, Anna. – Dobriy den, Mark. – 你好 安娜 – (俄语)你好 马克
[12:53] I bring grocery and mail. 我带了点杂货和邮件
[13:00] Here. I bring you timer clock. 看 我给你带了个秒表
[13:03] Use to breathe. 能帮助你呼吸
[13:05] Thirty seconds, no more than one minute, 当你焦虑的时候
[13:07] when you get anxiety, huh? 深呼吸三十秒 不超过一分钟
[13:11] Mark, how you feel? Хорошо? 马克 你感觉怎么样 (俄语)还好吗
[13:12] Okay. Um, pretty good, I guess. 可以 嗯 我想还行吧
[13:16] And how is Captain Hogie? 霍吉上尉怎么样了
[13:20] – The SS beat him. – Again? – 党卫军打败了他 – 又被打败了吗
[13:22] But Wendy and the women saved him. 但是温迪和那些女人救了他
[13:24] Ah, Wendy. She come back to Marwen? 温迪呀 她回到马文镇了吗
[13:28] No, no, she’s never coming back. 不 不 她再也不会回来了
[13:29] I just resurrected her for an old picture I wanted to fix. 我只是为了修复一张旧照片把她拿出来用了
[13:33] Picture for show? 节目要用的照片吗
[13:36] Ah, show looks good. 节目看起来不错
[13:37] – You go? – No way. – 你去吗 – 绝对不去
[13:40] That’s something Roberta and her cousin cooked up. 那可是罗伯塔和她表妹组织的节目
[13:42] I don’t… I don’t want any show. 我不 我不看什么节目
[13:44] Not to go is dumb. Bad choice. 不去是愚蠢的 是个糟糕的选择
[13:48] I bring you more meds. 我又给你多拿了些药
[13:50] Huh? What happened? 怎么回事啊
[13:51] Why you need more so soon? 你怎么这么快就需要更多的药了
[13:53] I… dropped ’em in the sink. 我 把它们掉到水槽里了
[13:55] Ah, again? 啊 又掉了吗
[13:58] You take only one, da, only one for day. 你只用吃一个 一天只能吃一个
[14:02] Too many is no good, is dangerous. 吃太多不好 很危险的
[14:04] Ne horosho. (俄语)可不能这么做
[14:06] I don’t know why your doctor still gives them. 我不知道你的医生为什么还你给开药
[14:09] It’s not good. 这不好
[14:10] They’re very addicting. You can be addicted. 那些药很容易上瘾 你可能会上瘾的
[14:13] So, have you been doing hand exercise? 那你的手部练习有一直做吗
[14:16] Да (俄语)有
[14:17] And what about eating? 那吃饭呢
[14:20] Да. Have you been eating? 你有一直吃饭吗
[14:21] Нет ! (俄语)没有
[14:23] Way too skinskie! 太瘦了
[14:25] You need meat for bones. 都瘦的皮包骨头了
[14:27] Up. 站起来
[14:32] Ah. Good. 啊 很好
[14:36] Хорошо . (俄语)好了
[14:37] Okay, I go. 我要走了
[14:39] Ah! I forget. 我差点忘了
[14:42] I see Julie. Oh. 我看见朱莉了
[14:44] Uh, she says hello. 她让我跟你打招呼
[14:45] She run Rochester Marathon. 她在罗切斯特跑马拉松
[14:48] Oh, Julie. 哦 朱莉啊
[14:50] How is she? Is she still in Ithaca? 她怎么样了 她还在伊萨卡吗
[14:51] Да. And her kids grow. 是的 她的孩子也长大了
[14:53] Six and eight. 一个六岁 一个八岁
[14:54] Six and eight. Wow. 一个六岁一个八岁 哇
[14:55] Okay, I go now. 好了 我现在要走了
[14:57] Please, don’t lose pills. 拜托 不要再把药弄丢了
[14:59] And don’t be stupid. 还有 别犯傻了
[15:01] You are an artist. 你是个艺术家
[15:02] Go to your show. Be proud. 去看看自己的表演吧 自豪一点
[15:27] Okay. All right. 好了
[15:29] No more playing. You know the drill. 别瞎玩了 你知道规矩的
[15:31] That’s right. You got it, Mark. 你做的很对 很好 马克
[15:33] Just one foot in front of the other. 把这只脚放在另一只脚前面就行了
[15:35] Come on, baby. You got it. You got this. 加油 你能做到 你完全能做到
[15:37] We’re gonna be tangoing next month. 这样练下去 我们下个月就能跳探戈了
[15:39] You got… I got you. 你得 我扶住你了
[15:41] I got your back. I got your back. 有我在呢 有我在呢
[15:42] I’m not gonna let nothing happen to you. 我不会让你出事的
[15:43] It hurts like hell! 这真痛得要命
[15:44] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[15:45] But you gotta embrace that pain, Mark. 但你必须接受那种痛苦 马克
[15:47] You gotta love the pain. 你甚至需要热爱痛苦
[15:50] You gotta love the pain. 你必须热爱痛苦
[15:52] Love the pain. 热爱痛苦
[16:50] Hogie… 霍吉
[16:52] this is Elsa. 这是艾尔莎
[17:06] She’s a milkmaid. 她是个挤奶女工
[17:11] You found her two klicks east of the river. 你在离河东边两公里的地方发现了她
[17:14] A squad of SS wanted to… have a sausage party, 一队党卫军想开个香肠派对
[17:18] but you shot ’em. 但你射杀了他们
[17:31] Mister? 先生
[17:33] Uh, what your name is? 你叫什么名字
[17:36] Hogancamp. 霍格坎普
[17:37] Captain Mark Hogancamp, United States Army Air Corps. 马克 霍格坎普上尉 美国陆军航空兵
[17:40] But everybody calls me Hogie. 但大家都叫我霍吉
[17:42] At your service, mademoiselle. 很乐意为您效劳 小姐
[18:00] Mademoiselle, après vous. (法语)小姐 你先请
[18:04] Well, here it is. 就是这里了
[18:05] Beautiful downtown Marwen. 美丽的马文镇中心
[18:08] Garden spot of Belgium. 比利时式花园街景
[18:10] And my little piece of heaven. 也是我的小天堂
[18:12] It’s got everything you need. 这里有你需要的一切东西
[18:14] Fountain, boulangerie, 喷泉 面包店
[18:16] church, of course, 当然 也有教堂
[18:18] market, hotel, sidewalk cafe. 市场 旅馆 人行道咖啡厅
[18:21] And right over there is my place, 那边就是我的地盘
[18:23] the world-famous Ruined Stocking. 世界著名的破袜子酒吧
[18:25] Friendliest bar in all of Europe. 全欧洲最友好的酒吧
[18:27] There’s Julie. 那是朱莉
[18:28] Hey, Jules, how’s tricks? 你好 朱尔斯 戏法练的怎么样了
[18:30] Suzette, bonjour. What’s shaking with le bacon? 叙泽特 你好啊 胸前两坨肉挺抖的啊
[18:34] Qui sont-elles? (法语)她们是谁
[18:36] These beautiful dolls… 这些漂亮的娃娃
[18:38] these are the women of Marwen. 她们都是马文镇的女人
[18:42] Who is the new face? 这个新面孔是谁呀
[18:44] She’s a milkmaid. 她是个挤奶女工
[18:45] I found her two klicks east of the river. 我在离河东边两公里处发现了她
[18:47] A squad of dirty Bosch bastards 那群卑鄙的党卫军混蛋
[18:49] were about to have a sausage party, but I shot ’em. 本来要开个香肠派对 但我射杀了他们
[18:52] Does she have a cow? 她有奶牛吗
[18:56] Got caught in the crossfire. Cow-lateral damage. 在交火中被抓住了 受伤了
[19:05] But what’s her story? 但她能做什么呢
[19:07] Yeah. Can she handle a rod? 是啊 她能拿杆吗
[19:09] No, but she can handle a teat, that’s for sure. 不 但她会挤奶 这是肯定的
[19:12] She’s a milkmaid. 她是个挤奶女工
[19:14] All she knows how to do is squeeze cow teats. 她只知道怎么挤牛奶
[19:17] But you dolls are gonna have to teach her how to 但你们得教她怎么把那些黑心纳粹渣滓
[19:19] squeeze the wretched life out of black-hearted Nazi scum. 的混乱生活挤的不得安宁
[19:22] But she’s soft. 可是她太软弱了
[19:24] Probably been soaking in milk her whole life. 可能她得一辈子都泡在牛奶里了
[19:26] Way too skinskie. 太瘦了
[19:32] No meat for bones. 没一点肌肉
[19:34] All right, all right, enough with the “skinskie” bit. 好了 对胖瘦的讨论就到此为止
[19:36] All you dolls are skinskie. 你们都很瘦
[19:37] And I hate to pull rank here, but she stays. 我也不想在这里排胖瘦 但她得留下
[19:40] Capisce? 明白了吗
[19:43] Come on, honey. 来吧 亲爱的
[19:45] I think I have a blouse that will fit you. 我想我有件适合你的衬衫
[19:47] And I’ve got a pair of capris that’ll look great on you. 我有一条裤子你穿起来应该会很好看
[20:06] So, listen, we have rules. 听好了 我们是有规矩的
[20:08] Rule number one: Never get too close to Hogie. 第一条规矩 永远不要离霍吉太近
[20:11] That’s sure to get you killed. 否则那肯定会把你害死的
[20:14] Un moment, s’il vous plaît. (法语)等一下 求你了
[20:17] Captain! 上尉
[20:19] Thank you. 谢谢你
[20:21] – Merci. Merci. – No. – 谢谢 谢谢 – 别
[20:24] Don’t. Don’t. Don’t! 别过来 别 别这样
[20:29] Don’t! 不要
[20:34] The church! In the steeple! 教堂 他在塔楼上
[20:58] Hang in there, doll. We’ll have you fixed up in no time. 坚持住 宝贝 我们会救你的
[21:01] She’s losing a lot of blood. 她失血太多了
[21:03] Captain… merci. 长官 谢谢你
[21:08] Merci. 谢谢
[21:17] Poor kid. That lousy Kraut slug was meant for me. 可怜的孩子啊 那个人渣是冲我来的
[21:21] That’s right, my love. 这就对了 亲爱的
[21:25] That bullet was meant for you. 那个子弹本来是给你准备的
[21:28] I’m warning you, Deja. Let’s not start some big commotion here. 我警告你 德嘉 别在这里捣乱
[21:33] What do you mean, my love? 你什么意思 亲爱的
[21:37] I’m your salvation, your protector. 我是你的救世主 你的保护者
[21:40] I saved you. 我救了你
[21:42] Women are hopelessly attracted to you. 女人对你有致命的吸引力
[21:46] But I will stop these foolish women! 但我会阻止这些愚蠢的女人们
[21:49] Back off, witch! 退后 女魔头
[21:51] I’ve heard enough of your voodoo crap for one day. 我听够了你一整天的巫术屁话了
[21:55] Voodoo? 巫术
[22:10] no use crying over spilled milk. 覆水难收了
[22:27] Jules, what’s wrong? 朱尔斯 怎么了
[22:30] I don’t know. I… 我不知道
[22:32] I just keep thinking about that poor little milkmaid. 我只是一直在想那个可怜的小挤奶工
[22:35] She never knew what hit her. 她永远都不知道是什么袭击了她
[22:37] Like I said, that slug was meant for me. 就像我说的 那个人渣是冲我来的
[22:39] No. I’m talking about after she got shot. 不 我是说她被枪击之后
[22:43] When Deja Thoris zapped her away. 当德嘉 托里斯变没了她
[22:45] Poof! Gone. 砰一下 就没了
[22:47] Just like she did Wendy. 就像她对温迪做的一样
[22:49] Yeah. Just like Wendy. 对 就跟温迪一样
[22:52] Look, we all know the story. 听着 我们都知道那个故事
[22:54] This thing with you and the Belgian Witch 你和那个比利时女巫的事
[22:56] has been going on for nearly 3,000 years. 已经持续了将近3000年
[22:59] The dewy-eyed little milkmaid got a little too close. 那个眼睛亮亮的小挤奶工离你太近了
[23:02] That’s all. 就是这样
[23:03] Da. Way too close. 对 离的太近了
[23:06] But what about us? 但是我们呢
[23:08] When are we going to get poofed away to who-knows-where? 我们什么时候会被弄的人间蒸发
[23:11] Ixnay, ixnay. 嘘 嘘
[23:13] She could be hearing us. 她可能会听到我们的话的
[23:17] Dolls, dolls, listen up. 娃娃们 娃娃们 听我说
[23:20] Here’s what you got to remember. 你们要记住
[23:22] We, us, we’re here right now. 我们 我们 我们现在在这里
[23:25] We’re still alive, and that’s what matters. 我们还活着 这一点很重要
[23:29] So a toast. 所以干个杯吧
[23:30] To life, to love, to Marwen. 为生活 为爱 为马文 干杯
[23:35] And the beautiful women thereof. 还有这里的漂亮姑娘们
[23:40] ♪ And if a fella looks at you ♪ 如果一个人看着你
[23:40] 此处BGM “Spooky” 歌手 Percy Sledge
[23:42] ♪ Well, it’s for sure Your little eyes will be a-winking ♪ 那一定是你在抛媚眼
[23:51] ♪ I get confused ♪ 我很困惑
[23:53] ♪ ‘Cause I don’t know where I stand And then you smile… ♪ 因为我不知道我站在哪 然后你笑了
[23:57] There you are. 你在这里呀
[24:01] You sneaky little witch. 你这个鬼鬼祟祟的小女巫
[24:05] All right, girls, time to hit the hay. 好了姑娘们 该上床睡觉了
[24:10] Rack time. 去架子上吧
[24:27] Hello. You have reached Mark Hogancamp. 你好 你所呼叫的用户是马克 霍格坎普
[24:29] He can’t get to the phone right now, 暂时无人接听
[24:31] but if you leave your name and number, 但是你可以留下姓名和电话号码
[24:33] he’ll get right back to you. 稍后会给你回电话
[24:38] Mark, it’s Demaryius Johnson. 马克 我是德玛里乌斯 约翰逊
[24:42] Listen, I’m sorry to be calling so late. 听着 我很抱歉这么晚给你打电话
[24:44] And I assume you’re monitoring, so I’ll try to be brief. 我觉得你在听 所以我尽量简短点说
[24:49] Listen, um, I don’t know if you remember, but the sentencing is on 听着 我不知道你记不记得 但是判决
[24:52] the 13th, Friday. 在十三号 周五举行
[24:54] And, as we discussed many times, 就像我们多次讨论的一样
[24:55] it’s vitally important that you be there, 你必须要到场
[24:58] that you be in court that day. 你那天必须出庭
[25:00] We want the judge to hand down the maximum sentence, 我们希望法官能判下最高刑罚
[25:02] so it’s-it’s important that you’re there. 所以你一定要到场
[25:06] To look your assailants straight in the eye 去直视袭击你的人
[25:08] and for the judge to see you face your attackers. 让法官看到你在面对你的袭击者
[25:11] They need to pay for what they did to you. 他们要为对你做的事付出代价
[25:14] I want the judge to throw the book at them. 我希望法官对他们毫不留情
[25:26] Hit the dirt! Hit the dirt! 趴下 趴下
[25:28] We got Heinies swarming everywhere! 到处都是敌人
[25:58] I’m out! 我没子弹了
[26:00] I need more ammo! 我需要更多子弹
[26:02] More ammo! 需要子弹
[26:04] More ammo! We need more ammo! 更多子弹 我们需要更多子弹
[26:08] Goddamn it, get me more ammo! 该死的 给我多拿点子弹
[26:10] Hello? 在吗
[26:13] Is everything okay? 还好吗
[26:17] I heard screaming. 我听到了喊声
[26:21] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[26:27] Yes. Okay. 我很好
[26:30] I thought I heard you yelling for more gumbo. 我觉得我好像听到你要更多鸡蛋
[26:36] No. Not gumbo. 不是的 不是鸡蛋
[26:41] No gumbo. 不要鸡蛋
[26:43] Okay. Sorry for disturbing you. 好吧 抱歉打扰你了
[27:03] I love you. 我爱你
[27:05] Come away with me. 跟我走吧
[27:08] I will love you forever. 我会永远爱你的
[27:11] I alone am the one who has the power to help you. 我是唯一有能力帮你的人
[27:17] Only I can stop your pain. 只有我能阻止你的痛苦
[28:06] Rise and shine! Rise and shine! 天亮了 天亮了
[28:09] Out of your box and grab your socks. 从床上起来吧 穿上你的袜子
[28:12] It is Thursday. 今天周四
[28:14] We have work to do. 我们有活要干
[28:15] I suggest that you rise 起床了
[28:17] from the prone position. 别趴着了
[28:19] Can you hear me? 听到了吗
[28:20] – Da! – Yes, sir! – 明白 – 明白 长官
[28:22] Keep your eyes peeled. 睁大你们的眼睛
[28:24] Lousy bastards could be anywhere. 那些混蛋可能在任何地方
[28:26] Carlala, keep your eyes on the road. 卡拉拉 眼睛看路
[28:28] Jules, shoot anything that moves. 朱尔斯 射击所有会动的东西
[28:29] Wilco, Cap’n. 遵命 长官
[28:56] ♪ Crazy ♪ 疯了
[28:58] ♪ I’m crazy for feeling… ♪ 我为那种感觉疯狂
[29:02] – Hi, Larry. – Hey, Mark. – 你好 拉里 – 你好 马克
[29:04] Carlala’s looking for you. 卡拉拉来找你了
[29:06] – And, uh, tell her I need more limes. – Roger. – 告诉她我需要更多酸橙 – 明白
[29:09] And don’t forget, uh, Thursday’s meatball day. 别忘了 周四肉丸日要做肉丸
[29:11] Roger. Meatball day. 肉丸日 记住了
[29:13] Hey, Mark. 你好 马克
[29:15] – So that’s the guy? – Yeah. – 就是那个人吗 – 对
[29:17] He was right out there, right in the middle of the road. 就是他 在马路中间
[29:20] Five of ’em jumped him. 被五个人攻击
[29:22] It’s a miracle he survived. 他能活着就是个奇迹
[29:24] Wendy, the woman who used to tend bar here, she found him. 温迪 以前在这里看吧台 她救了他
[29:28] Thought he was a freaking garbage bag until he moved. 在他恢复行动力之前 他就是个破垃圾袋
[29:33] Let me tell you, Carlala, 我告诉你 卡拉拉
[29:35] Deja vanquished her. 德嘉杀死了她
[29:37] So she just zapped her away? 所以她就让她消失吗
[29:40] Yep, just like that. 嗯 就是那样
[29:42] Just like Wendy. Wow. 跟温迪一样
[29:44] That Deja Thoris is a real piece of work, isn’t she? 那个德嘉 托里斯可真是个人物 对吗
[29:48] But I don’t understand. Why is she being so weird? 但是我不明白 为什么她变得那么古怪
[29:50] She loves Hogie. She wants him for herself. 她爱霍吉 她想让他变成她一个人的
[29:53] Mark, can I ask you a question? 马克 我能问你一个问题吗
[29:56] How come I have to be alone in Marwen? 我为什么非要在马文镇里面扮演单身角色
[29:59] Don’t I ever get a lover? 我都不能找个男票吗
[30:02] You never know. 谁知道呢
[30:03] Patton’s Third Army may be rolling through anytime now. 巴顿将军的第三军团可能马上要出场了
[30:06] Well, if that happens, make sure to keep that Belgian Witch 到那时候 一定让那个比利时女巫
[30:10] far away from my man. 离我男人远点
[30:11] Nah. Deja only cares about Hogie. 别担心 德嘉只在意霍吉
[30:15] She’s obsessed with him. 她超迷恋他
[30:17] ♪ How long must I dream? ♪ 我还要做多久的梦
[30:23] Do you ever hear from Wendy anymore? 你有没有再收到温迪的来信
[30:26] Wendy, do you take Hogie to be your lawfully wedded husband, 温迪 你愿不愿意让霍吉成为你合法的丈夫
[30:30] until death do you part? 至死不渝
[30:33] – I do. – ♪ Gonna get married… – 我愿意 – ♪ 要结婚了
[30:35] Then, by the power vested in me by the Kingdom of Belgium 那么现在 通过比利时王国和
[30:39] and by the supreme commander of the Allied Expeditionary Force, 盟军远征军最高指挥官赋予我的权利
[30:43] I now declare you man and wife. 我现在宣布你们结为夫妇
[30:46] You may kiss the bride. 你可以亲吻新娘了
[30:49] She moved on. 她搬走了
[30:52] What? 啥
[30:53] What did you say? 你刚刚说什么了
[30:55] I said, “She moved on.” 我说 她搬走了
[30:57] I heard she moved to California. 我听说她搬到加利福尼亚了
[30:59] ♪ Sweet dream baby… ♪ 做个好梦 宝贝
[31:01] Oh, yeah, right. California. 哦 对 加利福尼亚
[31:03] ♪ Sweet dream baby ♪ 做个好梦 宝贝
[31:07] ♪ Dream baby, uh-huh ♪ 睡吧 宝贝
[31:09] ♪ How long must I dream? ♪ 我还要做多久的梦
[31:21] – Mark. Hello. – Hello, Roberta. – 马克 你好 – 你好 罗伯塔
[31:24] – I’m making some coffee. You want some? – No, thank you. – 我在做咖啡 你想来点吗 – 不了 谢谢
[31:27] Jeep looks good. Mud splatter’s really cool. 吉普车看着不错 挡泥板很酷
[31:30] Mm. It’s gonna take a long time and a lot of miles 为了使这些轮胎有适当的磨损量
[31:33] to get the right amount of wear on those tires. 需要耗费很长时间和距离
[31:37] The coffee’s good stuff… dark roast Colombian. 这咖啡是好东西 哥伦比亚焦炒咖啡
[31:39] Oh, no, I’ve had enough already today. 不了 我今天已经喝了好多了
[31:42] All you ever drink is coffee all day long. 你每天只喝咖啡
[31:44] Yeah, I need to cut down on my caffeine, I think. 是的 我觉得我该减少咖啡因的摄入了
[31:46] – It’s decaf. – Well, I’m kind of in a hurry, so… – 那喝点低卡咖啡吧 – 我有点忙 所以
[31:48] – It’s instant. – Um, oh-oh… yeah, okay. – 是速溶的 – 好吧
[31:51] – Yeah, instant decaf. – Great. It’ll be ready in a jiffy. – 好吧 那买点速溶低卡咖啡 – 很好 我马上去拿
[31:54] Okay. 好的
[32:03] Hey, Mark. Hmm? 那个 马克
[32:05] My mom’s baking a ham on Sunday. 我妈妈星期天要烤火腿
[32:09] Do you want to come over for dinner? 你想来我家吃晚饭吗
[32:12] Ham? Your house? 火腿 去你家吗
[32:14] Well, it’s my mom’s house. 额 是我妈妈家
[32:16] But, yeah, my house. 但是 好吧 是我家
[32:17] Um… yeah, I don’t know. 我不知道
[32:20] I’m-I’m not really crazy about ham. 我不是很想吃火腿
[32:22] That’s okay. I’m sure she’d be happy to roast a chicken. 没关系 我肯定她很乐意做个烤鸡
[32:25] Ugh. I’m not crazy about chicken, either. 我也不太想吃鸡
[32:27] – How about pot roast? – Uh, that gives me gas. – 烤猪肉呢 – 那会让我胀气
[32:30] – Ribs? – That’s kind of messy. Um… – 肋骨呢 – 那会弄得很脏
[32:33] Sushi? 寿司呢
[32:37] Your mom can make sushi? 你妈妈会做寿司吗
[32:39] No. But we can find a place to get it. 不会 但是我们可以找个地方吃
[32:41] Actually, I’ve… 其实
[32:43] I’ve never tried sushi. 我从来没吃过寿司
[32:46] But I’d be happy to go with you. 但是我很乐意跟你一起吃
[32:50] I’ve never tried it, either. 我也没吃过
[32:53] Wow. Look at that. 哇 快看
[32:56] It’s another thing we have in common. 又找到了我们一个共同点
[32:58] Neither of us has ever had sushi. 我们都没吃过寿司
[33:03] I’m looking for a Glamonista doll with red hair. 我在找一个红头发的奇装异服娃娃
[33:06] A redhead? 红头发的吗
[33:08] I thought you liked blondes. 我以为你喜欢金头发的
[33:10] Yeah, but I need a redhead. 我是喜欢 但是我需要一个红头发的
[33:13] – Oh, yeah. – How about this one? – 哇 – 这个怎么样
[33:14] Yeah. 真棒
[33:16] Oh, good eyes. 好眼光
[33:18] Nice paint job. 画的真好
[33:21] What are you gonna name her? 你打算给她起什么名字
[33:22] Scarlet? No, Nicol. 斯卡利特吗 不 尼可耳
[33:26] – Nicol, huh? – Mm-hmm. – 尼可耳吗 – 对
[33:29] Come on, Nicol, let’s ring you up. 来吧 尼可耳 我们去结账
[33:31] Put her on your tab? Yeah. 把她加到你账单里吗 是的
[33:36] Oh, hey, are you excited about your show? 你对你的表演激动吗
[33:40] My cousin is thrilled. 我侄子兴奋极了
[33:43] And so is everybody at the gallery. 画廊里的每个人都很兴奋
[33:45] Oh. Check this out. 瞧瞧这个
[33:51] This SS general just came in. 瓦尔特 克吕格尔模型有货了
[33:55] High-end figures are so cool. 高质量的人偶棒极了
[33:57] They’re so beautifully detailed. 每个细节都栩栩如生
[33:59] Do you want me to wrap it up, too? 你想让我也把它包起来吗
[34:02] No. 不了
[34:05] I can’t… I… 我没
[34:07] I can’t afford this. 我买不起这个
[34:09] It says here he’s a major general Waffen-SS. 这上面写着 他作为武装党卫队的陆军少将
[34:13] Fought in Belgium in 1944. 1944年 在比利时参战
[34:15] Isn’t that a coincidence? 这不算巧合吗
[34:18] Name’s Kurt. Kurt Meyer. 名字叫库尔特 库尔特 迈耶
[34:23] …artist and photographer Mark Hogancamp. 艺术家兼摄影师 马克 霍格坎普
[34:25] Let’s go live to Jennifer Cook, 让我们把镜头交给詹妮弗 库克现况直播吧
[34:27] – who’s at the Ulster County Courthouse… – I’m sorry, Mark! – 是谁站在阿尔斯特城市法院门前 – 对不起 马克
[34:29] – I’ll get the remote! – …with the latest update. – 我去捡遥控器 – 让我们一探究竟吧
[34:31] Jennifer? 詹妮弗
[34:33] Yes, Bill, I’ve just been informed Judge Harter has revoked the 好的 比尔 我刚刚得知哈特法官取消了
[34:35] request for a further psychiatric evaluation of one of the defendants. 对一名被告进行精神评估的请求
[34:40] The sentencing will proceed as scheduled 宣判将按计划进行
[34:42] for the five convicted assailants 这五名被定罪的行凶者
[34:44] responsible for the brutal attack of the local artist Mark Hogancamp. 应该因对当地艺术家马克 霍格坎普进行毫无人道的攻击而负责
[34:57] For crying out loud, Carlala, what do you think this is, the Indy 500? 我的天呐 卡拉拉 你以为这是在做什么 赛车比赛吗
[35:00] I’m only doing 80. 我只开到了80迈
[35:13] I’m sorry, Mark. 对不起 马克
[35:44] Take this medicine, mein love. 吃点药吧 吾爱
[35:48] It will make you feel better. 这会让你好些的
[35:51] I know how much you suffer. 我知道你都经历了什么
[35:55] How much it hurts. 有多伤心
[35:58] How much pain you’ve endured. 忍受了什么样的痛苦
[36:04] I will always be there for you. 我会一直陪着你的
[36:07] I’m the only one you can trust. 我是你唯一一个能信任的人
[36:11] The only one who understands you. 也是唯一一个能理解你的人
[36:14] The only one who feels your pain. 也是唯一一个能和你感同身受的人
[36:18] The only one who loves you. 也是唯一一个爱你的人
[36:22] Take this medicine, mein love. 吃点药吧 吾爱
[36:25] Take this medicine. Take this medicine. 吃点药吧
[36:30] – Get away from me now! – Du dumme Schlampe! – 放开我 – (德语)你个傻婊子
[36:35] Das reicht. (德语)够了
[36:38] Bitte, mein Fräulein. (德语)对这位小姐客气点
[36:40] Just tell us where we can find your Cap’n Hogie, 告诉我们 哪里能找到霍吉队长
[36:43] and we will be on our way. 然后我们就放过你
[36:45] I promise. 我保证
[36:47] Get your mitts off me, you filthy scum. 把你的脏手拿开 人渣
[36:50] You heard her, scum. 听见她说的话了吗 人渣们
[36:53] Get your filthy mitts off of her. Schnell! 把你们的脏手拿开 (德语)快点
[36:55] Come on. 快拿开
[36:57] Get ’em up. 手拿开
[36:59] Reach for the sky. 把手举起来
[37:01] Let me see a two-handed “Sieg Heil, “ 让我看到你们双手都举起来了
[37:02] you box-headed Rhine monkeys. 你这不知好歹的渣渣
[37:05] Same goes for you, four-eyes. 你也一样是 四眼仔
[37:18] Hey. 等等
[37:20] Where’s my top? 我乳头呢
[37:25] – What happened to my top? – The Nazis ripped it off. – 我乳头去哪里了 – 纳粹拧下来了
[37:28] – Again? – I know. – 又拧下来了 – 是的
[37:31] It never ends with these guys. 这些家伙没完没了的
[37:36] Hey, I brought your doll. 嘿 我把娃娃给你带来了
[37:38] You left in kind of a hurry yesterday. 你昨天走的有点急了
[37:42] What was her name again? 她叫什么名字来着
[37:43] Nicol. 尼可耳
[37:44] Thanks. 多谢了
[37:46] And I found these in the thrift shop. 我在旧货店找到了这些东西
[37:49] Oh, wedges! Yeah. 哦 拖鞋啊
[37:51] Oh! Definitely vintage. 很老的款式了
[37:52] 1960s, size 11. 1960年代的 11码
[37:55] The lady in the shop said they were espadrilles. 店里的人说这是平底式的
[37:59] – Cool. Espadrille wedges. Thank you. – You’re welcome. – 不错 平底拖鞋 谢谢了 – 不客气
[38:03] I felt bad about the TV yesterday. 关于昨天电视那件事 我很抱歉
[38:07] You seemed pretty freaked out. 你看起来吓坏了
[38:10] You taking your meds? 你有在吃药吗
[38:12] Good. 那好
[38:15] So, are you gonna go to the sentencing? 你要去宣判现场吗
[38:17] I doubt it. 我不想去
[38:20] I’ll go with you, if you want. 如果你要去的话 我陪着你
[38:23] It’s important. You need to go. 这件事很重要 你有必要去
[38:27] So those jerks get what they deserve. 让那些混蛋罪有应得
[38:30] You can’t let them get off lightly. 你不能让他们从轻处罚
[38:32] I mean, they ruined your life, for cripes sake. 他们可是毁了你的人生啊
[38:36] I can’t. 我做不到
[38:41] I can’t be in the same room. 我无法和他们待在同一个房间内
[38:45] I understand, but running away is not helping you any. 我明白 但是一味的逃避并不能帮到你
[38:54] Oh, hey. 对了
[38:56] Are you sure you don’t want the SS doll? 你确定你不想要那个少将人偶模型了吗
[38:59] It’s better-made than any of the high-end action figures 那个模型比其他任何模型质量上都好许多
[39:01] or even the Glamonistas. 甚至比那些奇装异服的东西还要好
[39:03] Did someone say “Glamonistas”? 听到有人说 奇装异服
[39:06] I… Uh, the gate was open. I hope it’s okay. 呃 我看见门是开的 我就直接进来了
[39:10] I… I love Glamonistas. 我喜欢奇装异服的风格
[39:12] I hope I’m not interrupting. 希望我没有打扰到你们
[39:14] I, um… I just moved in across the street. 我刚刚搬到路对面
[39:17] I just wanted to say hello. I’m Nicol. 只是想来打个招呼 我是尼可耳
[39:21] – Hi. – Hey. – 你好啊 – 你好
[39:23] I’m Roberta. This is Mark. 我是罗伯塔 他是马克
[39:28] Hi, Mark. 你好 马克
[39:30] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[39:32] I always liked the name Nicol. 我挺喜欢尼可耳这个名字的
[39:34] Oh, yeah? Thanks. 是吗 谢谢
[39:36] Mine’s spelled weird… without the “E” at the end. 我的名字拼写起来不一样 词尾没有 E
[39:48] So, you bought Colleen’s house? 所以 你买下了科琳的房子
[39:49] I did, yes. I love it. 是的 我挺喜欢那房子的
[39:52] Aren’t Colleen and her husband just the sweetest, cutest couple? 科琳夫妇两人好极了
[39:55] Mm, yes. They seem very much in love. 没错 他们互相都非常爱对方
[40:00] They were always very nice to me. 他们对我也很好
[40:01] I’m… sad they left. 他们离开了 我很伤心
[40:10] What is all of this? 这些是干什么的
[40:13] Is this a model train? 这是模型火车吗
[40:15] This is the world-famous village of Marwen. 这是全世界闻名的 马文镇 的模型
[40:20] – It’s an art installation of Mark’s. – Marwen. – 这是马克的一个艺术作品 – 马文镇
[40:24] Isn’t that near Poughkeepsie? 这个地方离波基普西很近吗
[40:27] This is Belgium, during World War II. 马文镇坐落在比利时 就在二战的时候
[40:31] Mm, I’ve never seen anything like this. 我从来没见过这种东西
[40:35] And you’re an artist? 你是个艺术家吗
[40:38] I just take pictures. 我就负责拍拍照
[40:40] He’s just being modest. He’s a great photographer. 他有点谦虚了 他是个很有名的摄像师
[40:43] And he has a show opening in the city on the 27th. 27号他在市里还有一场表演
[40:46] Wow, that’s great. 听起来不错嘛
[40:48] Oh, I’ll get you a flyer. 我去给你拿个宣传传单
[40:50] I work at AI’s Hobby House, by the way, so… 顺便说一下 我在杂货小屋工作
[40:53] I’m ready to fill any of your Glamonista needs. 如果你有任何奇装异服的需求 我都能帮到你
[40:55] Oh, great. Yeah. 嗯 好的
[40:58] Well, um, I’m sorry to have interrupted. 很抱歉打扰到你们了
[41:02] It was nice meeting both of you. Okay. 很高兴见到你们两个
[41:13] Well, now we know who Nicol is. 那我现在知道尼可耳是谁了
[41:29] 此处BGM “Yummy, yummy, yummy” 歌手 Julie London
[41:29] ♪ Yummy, yummy, yummy ♪ 如此美味 垂涎欲滴
[41:30] ♪ I got love in my tummy ♪ 肚子里充满了爱意
[41:34] ♪ And I feel like ♪ 有种感觉 我不能压抑
[41:36] ♪ Loving you ♪ 感觉到如此爱你
[41:40] ♪ Love, you’re such a sweet thing ♪ 爱情是多么甜蜜
[41:42] ♪ Good enough to eat thing ♪ 甜蜜到想要吃掉你
[41:45] ♪ And that’s just what I’m gonna do ♪ 你让我身不由己
[41:51] ♪ Ooh, love to hold you ♪ 如此爱你 想要拥抱你
[41:54] ♪ Ooh, love to kiss you ♪ 如此爱你 想要亲吻你
[41:57] ♪ Ooh, love ♪ 爱情啊
[41:59] ♪ I love it so ♪ 我非常喜欢你
[42:03] – ♪ Ooh, love, you’re sweeter – Well, that’s better. – ♪ 爱情啊 你是如此甜蜜 – 这样好多了
[42:05] ♪ Sweeter than sugar ♪ 比蜜糖还要甜蜜
[42:08] ♪ Ooh, love, I won’t let you go ♪ 爱情啊 我不想放你走
[42:11] Oh, we have to do something about those shoes. 鞋子上还要在做些改动
[42:17] ♪ Yummy, yummy, yummy ♪ 如此美味 垂涎欲滴
[42:19] ♪ I got love in my tummy ♪ 肚子里充满了爱意
[42:22] ♪ And as silly as it may seem ♪ 也许听起来有些乏味
[42:28] ♪ The loving that you’re giving ♪ 但你给我的爱意
[42:30] ♪ Is what keeps me living ♪ 是我存在的意义
[42:35] ♪ Mm, peaches and cream ♪ 就像蜜桃和奶油一样甜蜜
[42:40] ♪ Kinda like sugar ♪ 像蜜糖一样甜蜜
[42:43] ♪ Kinda like spices ♪ 像香料一样美味
[42:46] ♪ Kinda like ♪ 就像是
[42:48] ♪ Like what you do ♪ 这一切 就像是你
[42:51] ♪ Kinda sounds funny ♪ 听起来有些滑稽
[42:54] ♪ But love, honey… ♪ 但是爱情是如次令人痴迷
[42:56] I gotta tell you, Nicol, 尼可耳 我想对你说
[42:58] even though stilettos aren’t invented till 1954, 尽管1954年还没有发明出高跟鞋
[43:02] they’re totally you. 但这高跟鞋非常适合你
[43:13] Are those espadrilles? 那是平板鞋吗
[43:15] Sorry. 不好意思
[43:18] They’re wedges. 他们就是拖鞋
[43:22] I heard what happened to you, 我刚知道 你遭遇了什么不幸
[43:24] and I just want to say that I’m really sorry 我只是想说 我很抱歉
[43:27] and that you didn’t deserve that at all. 那些不幸本不应该发生在你身上
[43:31] I’m really sorry. 我很抱歉
[43:34] Those from Zappos? 是从网上鞋店买的吗
[43:36] No, they’re vintage. 不 就是扒来的老古董了
[43:38] – 1960s, I think. – Oh, yeah. – 差不多是1960年代的东西了 – 对了
[43:41] I think my mom used to have a pair just like that. 我妈妈好像就有这么一双鞋
[43:47] Something going on in the church? 教堂里发生什么有趣的事情了吗
[43:50] Oh, yeah. 是的
[43:52] You mind if I take a look? 介意我看一眼吗
[43:54] No. 不介意
[43:57] I love how everything is so cute. 一切都看起来好可爱
[44:00] All the little flowers and the mailbox, 这些小花啊 邮箱啊
[44:03] and these cute little curtains. 还有这些可爱的窗帘
[44:05] It’s just all the details. 全都是细节啊
[44:06] Oh, my God! 天啊
[44:10] What are they doing? 他们在做什么
[44:12] Who are they? 他们是什么人
[44:17] They are Nazis. 他们是纳粹
[44:20] Torturing Hogie. 在折磨霍吉
[44:24] – Why? – They hate him. – 为什么啊 – 他们讨厌他
[44:28] Because he’s an American? 就因为他是美国人吗
[44:32] Because he’s different. 因为他与众不同
[44:33] Well, what’s gonna happen to him? 那后面会发生什么故事吗
[44:38] That’s a complicated story. 这故事挺复杂的
[44:40] Well, tell me. 给我讲讲吧
[44:43] I’m fascinated. 我会喜欢这故事的
[44:48] – You really want to know? – Yes. – 你真的想听吗 – 没错
[44:54] Okay. 好吧
[44:59] The women of Marwen are the women who guard the village. 马文镇的女人 负责守护小镇
[45:04] And they have gathered at the bar. 她们聚集在酒吧
[45:06] And they haven’t seen Hogie in a while. 她们有一阵子没见过霍吉了
[45:09] Has anyone seen Hogie? 有人见过霍吉吗
[45:10] No. Not since breakfast. 没见过 从早饭之后就没见过了
[45:12] I heard him say he was going to check the church. 听说他要去教堂那边
[45:17] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[45:21] Hi. 你好
[45:23] I’m new. 我是新来的
[45:24] I just moved in across the street. 我刚刚搬到路对面
[45:26] I’m looking for your C.O. 我想找你们这里管事的
[45:28] That will be Captain Hogie. 霍吉上尉是管事的
[45:31] Nobody knows where he is. 但没人知道他去哪里了
[45:33] And who… who are you? 而你又是谁
[45:35] They got Hogie! 他们抓住霍吉了
[45:36] Five SS men are holding him in the church! 五个党卫队的人把他押在了教堂那里
[45:38] They’re whipping and torturing him! 他们在虐待拷问他
[45:40] – Let’s go. – Wait! – 我们出发 – 等等
[45:43] We can’t. 我们不能去
[45:45] The Krauts have the church surrounded 德国佬把教堂围住了
[45:46] like a fat-ass sitting on a BB. 围的水泄不通
[45:48] There’s no way for us to get in. 我们进不去的
[45:49] They’ll kill Captain Hogie the minute they see us. 他们会在看到我们的一瞬间就杀了霍吉上尉
[45:52] Well, what can we do? 那我们该怎么办
[45:53] We can’t just leave him to be whipped and tortured. 肯定不能眼睁睁看着他任人宰割
[45:56] I have an idea. 我有办法了
[46:10] Hallo, meine Damen. (德语)你好啊 女士们
[46:23] Comrades, let’s party. 同志们 派对时间到了
[46:27] – We got schnapps, baby. – Ja, let’s trinken. – 我们带了烈酒 – (德语)来一起喝吧
[46:32] Oui, juste comme le Oktoberfest. (法语)就像啤酒节一样
[46:34] That’s right. October-fiesta. 没错 十月狂欢节
[46:39] Ja! Bring Deinen süssen Arsch her! (德语)快把你们可爱的小屁股挪过来
[46:42] ♪ Your heart sweats ♪ 你的心脏在冒汗
[46:44] ♪ Your body shakes… ♪ 你的身体在颤抖
[46:46] Bottoms up, girls. 干杯啦 姐妹们
[46:47] Let’s toast ’em. 该给他们祝酒了
[46:50] Ja! 来啦
[46:53] ♪ You can’t eat… ♪ 你不能吃掉
[47:24] I’m saved. 我得救了
[47:26] You’re saved. 你得救了
[47:32] I’m saved. 我确实得救了
[47:37] You’re saved. 你得救了
[47:41] You have the most beautiful eyes. 你拥有世界上最美丽的眼睛
[47:48] And the most amazing heels I’ve ever seen. 和我见过的最漂亮的高跟鞋
[47:53] They’re called stilettos. 这是细高跟鞋
[47:55] But they won’t be invented until 1954. 直到1954年才会被生产出来
[48:00] It’s weird, huh? 很奇怪 对不对
[48:03] A lot of weird stuff happens here in Marwen. 马文镇上的怪事数不胜数
[48:06] Lot of stuff that makes no sense. 很多讲不通的事情
[48:09] Like how you got here. 就比如说你是怎么到这里来的
[48:12] I just moved in across the street. 我正好搬到了街对面
[48:15] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[48:18] “Nicol. 尼可耳
[48:20] without the ‘E’ on the end…” 词尾没有 E
[48:23] she says. 她如是说
[48:28] To be continued. 待续
[48:29] That’s sweet. 真好啊
[48:34] Mm, that’s one heck of a story. 真是一个不错的故事
[48:40] It’s kind of violent. 虽然有点暴力
[48:44] But at least the Nazis are dead. 但好在纳粹死了
[48:46] That’s good. Well, for a while. 目前来看是还不错
[48:49] They seem to have more than one life. 但是他们似乎不只有一条命
[48:52] And I like that Nicol. 我很喜欢尼可耳
[48:54] She’s pretty clever. 她好聪明
[48:58] I like her, too. 我也喜欢她
[49:02] ♪ Early in the morning time ♪ 无论是在太阳升起前
[49:02] 此处BGM “I’m Shakin” 歌手 Jack White
[49:05] ♪ Late in the middle of the night ♪ 还是在夜半午时后
[49:07] ♪ Whenever this chill comes over me ♪ 每当这寒意侵袭而来
[49:10] ♪ I want to hug you with all of my might ♪ 我一心只想抱紧你
[49:12] ♪ That’s right, and I’m sweatin’ ♪ 是的 这让我汗流浃背
[49:17] I like to wear heels sometimes. 我有时候会穿高跟鞋
[49:18] I don’t know why, but they somehow connect me 不知道为什么 就是觉得穿上会让我感受到
[49:21] to the essence of dames. 女人的魅力
[49:23] Does it bother you? 你觉得恶心吗
[49:25] It doesn’t bother me in the least. 一点都不
[49:27] Good. 很好
[49:28] ‘Cause I love dames. 我太爱女人了
[49:31] ♪ I got fever ♪ 我发烧了
[49:35] ♪ Fever, yeah, I burn forsooth ♪ 我感觉我自己真的烧起来了
[49:38] ♪ I feel like I been Run right through the mill ♪ 我感觉自己在穿过磨粉机
[49:40] ♪ And I can’t move around and I can’t stand still ♪ 动不了也站不住了
[49:43] ♪ I’m Bo Diddley ♪ 我是波迪德利
[50:06] I do love dames. 我确实爱女人
[50:20] Sweet dreams, Nicol. 好梦 尼可耳
[50:23] Welcome. 欢迎你来
[50:29] Good night, girls. 晚安了 姑娘们
[50:34] I think they’re in love. 我认为他们陷入爱情了
[50:35] What does Deja have to say about all this? 这件事情德嘉怎么说
[50:38] Ugh. She’s not happy. 她不太高兴
[50:40] Last night, I actually caught her trying to… 其实昨天晚上我碰到她在
[50:44] – What? – Nothing. – 在干什么 – 没什么
[50:47] I mean, I know that you were saying that I’m crazy, 我知道你觉得我说的话有些疯狂
[50:49] but I just personally don’t trust this Belgian Witch. 但我就是没办法相信那个比利时女巫
[50:51] I think you need to keep an eye on her. 我觉得你应该对她留点心眼
[50:53] I know. I know. 我知道我知道
[50:54] She keeps bringing the Nazis back to life, 她一遍遍的复活那些纳粹
[50:56] and that confuses me. 我不明白为什么
[50:58] What was that redhead’s name again? 那个红头发的叫什么来着
[51:00] Nicol, without the “E.” 尼可耳 词尾没有 E
[51:02] Right. And who is she named after? 对 她名字源于谁呀
[51:05] – No one in particular. – You’re not gonna tell me? – 没谁 – 你不打算告诉我了是不是
[51:08] Hey, Mark. You got a phone call. 嘿 马克 有找你的电话
[51:10] It’s your lawyer, Johnson. 是你律师 约翰逊
[51:12] H-He’s sorry to bother you at work, 他很抱歉在工作时间打扰你
[51:14] but he says he needs to talk to you. 但是他有事情要跟你说
[51:17] Tell him… 告诉他
[51:19] Tell him it’s meatball day. 告诉他今天是肉丸日
[51:24] He knows it’s meatball day. 他知道今天是肉丸日
[51:25] Well, then… tell him… 那 告诉他
[51:29] tell him I’ll call him later. 告诉他我一会再回电话给他
[51:32] Roger. 收到
[51:36] ♪ I only have eyes ♪ 我的眼睛
[51:43] ♪ For you… ♪ 只注视你
[51:50] Hi, Mark. 嗨 马克
[51:54] – Hi. – Are you just getting home from work? – 嗨 – 你刚下班回来吗
[51:56] Yeah. 对
[51:58] Can I ask you a favor? 能帮我个忙吗
[51:59] Um, I have a hutch inside that I need help moving. 我有一个柜子需要挪一下
[52:04] Would you mind giving me a hand? 你愿意过来帮帮我吗
[52:07] Sure. Okay. 好的 没问题
[52:09] ♪ I only have eyes ♪ ♪ 我的眼睛
[52:16] ♪ For you ♪ 只能用来注视你
[52:28] ♪ I don’t know if ♪ 我不知道如果
[52:33] ♪ We’re in a garden… ♪ 我们在花园里
[52:41] Thank you. 谢谢你
[52:42] It’s really heavy. 柜子真的超级重
[52:45] How’s your day? Are you having a good day? 你今天过得怎么样呀 开心吗
[52:46] Yeah. 还不错
[52:48] – I like that hat. – Thank you. – 我喜欢你的帽子 – 谢谢
[53:00] ♪ They give me cat scratch fever ♪ 他们让我得了猫抓疯
[53:00] 此处BGM “Cat Scratch Fever” 歌手 Ted Nugent
[53:04] ♪ Cat scratch fever ♪ 猫抓疯
[53:08] ♪ Well, the first time that I got it ♪ 我第一次得的时候
[53:10] ♪ I was just ten years old ♪ 还不到十岁
[53:12] ♪ I got it from some kitty next door ♪ 是隔壁猫咪做的好事
[53:15] ♪ And I went to see the doctor And he gave me the cure ♪ 去医生那里拿到药方
[53:20] ♪ I think I got it some more ♪ 我却愈发严重
[53:23] ♪ They give me cat scratch fever ♪ 他们让我得了猫抓疯
[53:27] ♪ Cat scratch fever… ♪ 猫抓疯
[53:54] What the hell? 什么鬼
[54:00] My brother is into stilettos. 我哥哥很喜欢细跟鞋
[54:02] Six-inch heels or higher. 喜欢六英寸甚至更高的
[54:05] He and his family live up in New Haven. 他和他家人住在纽黑文
[54:08] He… 他
[54:11] He also collects lingerie. 他还收集女孩子的内裤
[54:21] I just collect shoes. 我只收集鞋
[54:24] You have a shoe collection? 你喜欢收藏鞋
[54:26] I have 287 pairs. 我有287双藏品
[54:29] Oh, so you only have a shoe fetish. 所以你有鞋癖
[54:32] Oh, I wouldn’t call it a fetish. 不 我不会称它为癖
[54:34] I’d call it essence. 我觉得这是一种魅力
[54:37] A woman’s essence. 女性的魅力
[54:38] I collect women’s essence. 我收集的是女性的魅力
[54:42] When I wear them… I don’t know why… 每当我穿上它们 不知道为什么
[54:47] they somehow connect me to the essence of dames. 我就是能感受到女性的魅力
[54:51] Of women. 就是女性美
[54:56] I get that. 我明白了
[55:00] Does that bother you? 你觉得恶心吗
[55:03] No, it doesn’t bother me in the least. 一点都不
[55:09] Is that why you got beat up? 这就是你被打的原因吗
[55:13] Well, I was wearing running shoes that night. 那天晚上我穿的是跑鞋
[55:15] But I guess I said something about essence. 但我想应该是我说了些关于魅力之类的话
[55:19] That’s awful. 那太糟了
[55:21] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[55:23] I’d been drinking. I drank a lot in those days. 我以前很爱喝酒 喝很多酒
[55:27] Maybe if I hadn’t been drunk, I would’ve kept my mouth shut. 也许如果那天我没喝酒 我就能管好自己的嘴了
[55:31] Don’t say that. 别这么说
[55:32] There’s no excuse for what they did to you. 他们那样对你绝对不是你的错
[55:35] It’s a hate crime, plain and simple. 这就是仇恨犯罪 简洁明了
[55:38] No matter what you said. 跟你说了什么都无关
[55:40] Okay? 明白吗
[55:44] I think I used to be a pretty good illustrator. 我觉得我以前应该是个优秀的插画家
[55:47] Even though I can barely write my name now, 虽然现在我连我名字怎么写都快忘了
[55:50] I have these World War Il action comics 我有一些二战的漫画书
[55:53] with my name on ’em as illustrator. 上面的插画师写的是我的名字
[55:55] Pretty cool. 感觉好酷啊
[55:58] You don’t remember what your job was? 你不记得你以前是干什么的吗
[55:59] No, no. They kicked every memory I ever had 不记得 他们把所有记忆
[56:04] right out of my head. 都踢出我脑外了
[56:06] They kicked all of the memories out of your head? 他们把所有记忆都踢出你脑外了
[56:10] Well, I still remember facts and stuff, like multiplication. 我还记得一些事物 比如乘法运算
[56:14] But I… I have no memory of my personal life. 但是没有任何关于我个人生活的记忆
[56:18] Everything from before the attack is gone. 殴打之前的记忆全没了
[56:22] All I remember about the attack 关于那次殴打我只记得
[56:25] was the word “queer.” 一个词 同性恋
[56:28] They called me queer. 他们叫我同性恋
[56:31] And… 还有
[56:33] Tammy Wynette was playing on the jukebox. 点唱机在放泰咪 温妮特的歌
[56:36] “Stand by Your Man.” 站在你男人这一边 这首歌
[56:40] That’s all I remember. 这是我能记得的全部事情了
[56:43] That’s awful. 那太糟了
[56:45] You’re lucky they didn’t kill you. 他们没杀了你就很幸运了
[56:48] I guess. I was lying in the road for over an hour, 我估计我在路上躺了一个多小时
[56:52] and that’s when Wendy found me. 然后温迪发现了我
[56:54] She was bartending that night. 她那天晚上去酒吧上班
[57:00] – Um, just one second, okay? – Oh, yeah. – 稍等我一下 可以吗 – 好
[57:10] Hello? 喂
[57:12] Yes. 对
[57:13] Yes, it’s Nicol. 我是尼可耳
[57:17] Yeah, I can be there. What time? 好的 我会去的 几点呢
[57:22] Have they removed the ventilator? 他们取走呼吸器了吗
[57:25] How many CC’s? 要多少毫升
[57:28] Okay. Has anyone contacted the family? 好的 有人联系过家属了吗
[57:33] All right, good. Okay, I’ll be there. 好的 我马上到
[57:38] Okay, great. 好
[57:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[57:44] Work. 又是工作
[57:46] What are you gonna do? 你打算干什么呢
[57:53] Do you like teapots? 你喜欢茶壶吗
[57:56] Yeah, I love tea. 嗯 我喜欢茶
[57:59] I love everything to do with tea. 我喜欢跟茶有关的一切
[58:02] I love making it. I love the ritual of serving it. 我喜欢泡茶 也喜欢跟茶有关的习俗
[58:07] I’m even thinking about building a teahouse, 我甚至考虑建个茶屋
[58:11] now that I have a yard. 毕竟我现在有院子了
[58:13] Just a little one in the backyard. 想在后院建一个小小的茶屋
[58:16] The last time I had tea, I was in the hospital. 我最近一次喝茶是在医院
[58:19] I bet. It has amazing therapeutic benefits. 相信我 它有神奇的治疗功效
[58:21] Are you a nurse? 你是护士吗
[58:23] I’m a vet tech. 我是一个兽技
[58:26] A veterinarian technician. 一个兽医技术员
[58:28] And I also volunteer at Under One Woof. 我还在汪汪之家当志愿者
[58:33] Under One Woof. 汪汪之家
[58:35] Get it? “Woof”? Mm… 明白吗 汪汪 指的是小狗
[58:38] Animal shelter. 动物收容所
[58:43] – Right. – Okay. – 好了 – 好的
[58:44] Anyway, thank you. 不管怎样 谢谢
[58:46] I really appreciate it. Thank you. 我真的很感谢 谢谢您
[58:52] – Here, have this. – Oh, no. – 给 拿着这个 – 哦 不用
[58:54] – It’s from the movers. – Thank you. I don’t drink anymore. – 是搬运工留下的 – 谢谢您 我不再喝酒了
[58:56] I haven’t had a drink since… 自从
[58:58] They beat it out of me. Beat me sober. 他们打了我 把我打清醒了
[59:00] Okay. Oh. Here. How about this? 好吧 哦 这个 这个怎么样
[59:04] – Muffins from the Realtors. – Oh. Thank you. – 房东送的松饼 – 哦 谢谢您
[59:07] Okay, so we’ll have a cup of tea sometime? 好吧 那我们什么时候喝杯茶呢
[59:12] Thank you. 感谢你
[59:13] Yeah. Yeah, let’s do it. 好啊 是的 就这么决定了
[59:16] Let’s get together for tea sometime. Tea and muffins. 我们找个时间聚在一起喝茶吧 茶和松饼
[59:19] What a cozy idea. 多么惬意的想法啊
[59:21] – Kurt, what are you doing here? – Who is this? – 库尔特 你在这里干什么 – 这是谁
[59:23] It’s Mark. He lives across the street. 他是马克 住在街对面
[59:26] Ah, jawohl. 啊 (德语)是吗
[59:28] Was ist los? Achtung. Sprechen sie Deutsch? Sieg heil! (德语)是这么回事吗 失敬 你说德语吗 胜利万岁
[59:31] Oh, for God’s sake, Kurt, stop it. 哦 看在上帝的份上 库尔特 别这样
[59:35] – So tell me, Mark. – Please. Please don’t. – 告诉我 马克 – 拜托 请不要这样
[59:36] – What’s with all the Nazi toys and shit? – Stop it. – 纳粹玩具和狗屎是怎么回事 – 闭嘴
[59:39] You some kind of white supremacist pedophile, Mark, huh? 你是白人至上的恋童癖 马克 是吗
[59:41] Stop it. Such a jerk. 闭嘴吧 你个混蛋
[59:43] Oh, I’m a jerk? I’m a jerk? 哦 我是个混蛋吗 我是个混蛋吗
[1:00:42] Hello, Mr. Johnson. 你好 约翰逊先生
[1:00:44] Afternoon, Mark. 下午好 马克
[1:00:47] You’re a difficult fellow to get ahold of on the telephone. 打电话很难找到你
[1:00:50] – Yeah, well, I’ve been pretty busy. – I can imagine. – 是的 我一直很忙 – 我知道
[1:00:57] I’m extremely glad I caught up with you finally. 我很高兴终于见到你了
[1:01:00] I took a chance and drove out here 我碰了下运气 开车来这里是为了
[1:01:03] to implore you one more time to… please attend court tomorrow. 再次恳求你 请明天出庭
[1:01:08] It’s important that you appear at the sentencing. 你出席在宣判现场很重要
[1:01:11] I don’t want these guys to just get away with a slap on the wrist. 我不想让这些家伙只是被打了下手腕就脱身了
[1:01:14] I got… 我得
[1:01:15] I have to go to work. 我得去上班
[1:01:17] – It’s meatball day. – No. – 明天是肉丸日 – 不
[1:01:19] No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
[1:01:20] Meatball day was today. 肉丸日是今天
[1:01:24] I had your suit and shirt dry-cleaned and pressed. 我把你的西装和衬衫干洗熨过了
[1:01:30] I spoke with your friend Roberta from the hobby shop, 我和你杂货小屋的朋友罗伯塔谈过
[1:01:34] and she’s agreed to pick you up in the morning 她同意早上来接你
[1:01:36] and stay with you throughout the proceedings. 在整个过程中都陪着你
[1:01:40] Yeah, I don’t know, Mr. Johnson. 我明白 但我不想去 约翰逊先生
[1:01:43] Mark… 马克
[1:01:45] I’ve prepared a victim impact statement for you 我为你准备了一份受害者影响报告书
[1:01:48] to read tomorrow. 你明天可以看看
[1:01:50] All you need to do is read it, 你只需要读一读
[1:01:52] and it’ll be, uh, officially entered in the court records. 它就会被正式记录在法庭记录中
[1:02:02] I’ll then speak about the extent of your injuries. 然后我会说明你受伤的程度
[1:02:06] How you were savagely beaten. 你是如何被殴打
[1:02:08] How they nearly pummeled you to death. 他们差点把你打死
[1:02:13] You do remember how you were beaten, don’t you? 你还记得你是怎么被殴打的吧
[1:02:31] I’ll then show the court your art journals. 然后我会给法庭看你的艺术期刊
[1:02:34] The elaborate illustrations you used to draw. 你以前画的精美插图
[1:02:36] Mm, no. This mentions high heels. 嗯 不 这里提到了高跟鞋
[1:02:38] I don’t want to talk about high heels. 我不想谈高跟鞋
[1:02:41] Mark, I put the high heels in there 马克 我提到高跟鞋
[1:02:42] because I want to reinforce the idea that this attack 是因为我想强调这次袭击
[1:02:46] was a hate crime, not just some street mugging. 是一种仇恨犯罪 不仅仅是一种街头抢劫
[1:02:50] I want your attackers to be locked up for a very long time. 我想袭击你的人被关上很长时间
[1:02:56] I want the judge to see your face. 我想让法官看着你的脸
[1:03:05] Understand… 让他明白
[1:03:07] you’re a suffering human being. 你是一个遭受了痛苦的人
[1:03:14] I’ve seen cases like this go both ways. 我见过类似的案件都是这样处理的
[1:03:29] Okay, I’ll go. 好的 我会去
[1:03:44] – Good morning, Mark. – Morning. – 早上好 马克 – 早上好
[1:03:45] Morning, Roberta. 早上好 罗伯塔
[1:03:48] I think maybe the dolls should stay in the car. 我认为应该把娃娃留在车里
[1:03:51] I never go anywhere without my backup. 没有我的娃娃 我哪也不去
[1:03:53] Can’t he bring them as kind of comfort items? 不能把它们作为一种能让他舒适的物品带上吗
[1:03:57] Then just bring one. 那只能带一个
[1:04:06] All rise. 全体起立
[1:04:08] The Superior Court of the State of New York, 纽约州高等法院
[1:04:10] County of Ulster, is now in session. 阿尔斯特城市法院现在开庭
[1:04:13] The Honorable Martha J. Harter presiding. 尊敬的玛莎 哈特主法官
[1:04:15] Morning. 早上好
[1:04:17] Please, sit. Thank you. 请坐 谢谢
[1:04:26] Having been found guilty by jury 经被陪审团认定
[1:04:28] to the charges of gang assault in the first and second degree 被告犯有一级和二级团伙袭击罪
[1:04:31] and reckless endangerment in the first degree 一级是过失伤害
[1:04:33] against the victim, Mark Hogancamp, 受害者马克 霍格坎普
[1:04:36] the defendants are summoned here today to Ulster County Court 被告今天被传唤到阿尔斯特城市法院
[1:04:39] for the purposes of hearing the recommended sentence. 听取所建议的判决
[1:04:41] Does anyone have any legal reasons 有人有任何法律上的理由
[1:04:43] why I cannot proceed with sentencing? 让我不继续进行判决吗
[1:04:46] – No, Your Honor. – No, Your Honor. – 没有 法官大人 – 没有 法官大人
[1:04:47] Before proceeding to sentence, 在宣判之前
[1:04:49] do the People want to make a statement? 有人要作陈诉吗
[1:04:51] Yes, we would like to, Your Honor. 是的 法官大人 我们想陈诉
[1:04:53] Is the victim here? Would he like to address the court? 受害人在吗 他是否可以出庭陈诉
[1:04:56] Yes, Your Honor. 是的 法官大人
[1:04:58] Mr. Hogancamp, please address the court when you’re ready. 霍格坎普先生 准备好后请在法庭上讲话
[1:05:05] Order! Order! Or… 秩序 秩序 秩
[1:05:11] Get down. 趴下
[1:05:40] On your feet, Hogancamp! Go, go, go! 站起来 霍格坎普 跑 跑 跑
[1:05:50] Counselor. 律师
[1:05:51] Is Mr. Hogancamp all right? 霍格坎普先生还好吗
[1:05:54] Your Honor, if it please the court, 法官大人 如果法庭同意的话
[1:05:56] the prosecution requests a 20-minute recess. 原告要求休庭20分钟
[1:05:58] I’ll do you one better, counselor. 我有一个更好的决定 律师
[1:06:00] Seeing as Mr. Hogancamp is obviously out of sorts today, 显然霍格坎普先生今天很不舒服
[1:06:03] I’m hereby postponing these sentencing proceedings. 我特此推迟这次判决程序
[1:06:05] Court will reconvene on the 27th of this month 法庭将于本月27日重新开庭
[1:06:08] at 10:00 a.M. in this chamber. 上午10点在这个议院
[1:06:10] Court is adjourned. 法庭休庭
[1:06:11] Hi, Mark. 嗨 马克
[1:06:14] It’s Roberta. 我是罗伯塔
[1:06:17] Wow. Some day, huh? 今天不怎么样啊
[1:06:21] Uh, we were on the news. You probably didn’t watch. 嗯 我们上新闻了 你可能没看
[1:06:25] I can’t believe the judge put the new sentencing 我不敢相信法官会推迟判决
[1:06:28] on the same day as your art show. 推迟到你艺术展的同一天
[1:06:32] What a mess, huh? 真是一团糟对吗
[1:06:35] But, um, anyway, let me know if you need anything. 但是 嗯 不管怎样 如果你需要什么请告诉我
[1:06:37] Talk to you. Bye. 就是跟你说一声 再见
[1:06:42] Excusez-moi, monsieur. I was just doing the polishing. 对不起 先生 我只是在擦东西而已
[1:06:47] Well, bring them Frenchy ta-tas over here, baby. 好吧 快过来吧 宝贝
[1:06:51] I got something for you to put in… 我可是有东西要放你体内
[1:07:09] I’m cracking up. 我要崩溃了
[1:07:13] All right. 没事的
[1:07:15] Oh, God. 哦 天哪
[1:07:33] It’s such a beautiful moon. 今天的月亮如此美丽
[1:07:39] It sure is. 的确如此
[1:07:41] Just like you. 就像你一样
[1:07:47] Hey, Hogie. 嘿 霍吉
[1:07:50] I’ve never been happier. 我从没这么开心过
[1:07:53] Don’t. 别这样
[1:07:54] It’s like I’ve been telling you. 就像我告诉你的
[1:07:56] – I’m cursed. – No. – 我被诅咒了 – 不
[1:07:59] Whenever someone I care about gets too close… 每当我在乎的人离我太近时
[1:08:02] Shh. 嘘
[1:08:04] We got company. 有人来了
[1:08:10] Mark? It’s Nicol. 马克在吗 我是尼可耳
[1:08:19] – Hey. – Hey. – 你好 – 你好
[1:08:21] Tough day yesterday, huh? 昨天真难熬啊 是吗
[1:08:23] I saw you on TV. 我在电视上看到你了
[1:08:25] Um, anyway, I hope I’m not disturbing you. 嗯 不管怎样 我希望我没有打扰到你
[1:08:30] I just wanted to apologize for Kurt’s behavior. 我只是想为库尔特的行为道歉
[1:08:34] Is that your husband? 他是你丈夫吗
[1:08:36] – No. No. – Is he your boyfriend? – 不 不 – 他是你男朋友吗
[1:08:39] For, like, ten seconds. 也就是十秒钟算我男朋友
[1:08:40] – He scared the crap out of me. – Yeah, I know. – 他把我吓坏了 – 是的 我知道
[1:08:42] He definitely has his issues. 他这个人肯定有些怪行为
[1:08:45] That’s for sure. 那是肯定的
[1:08:47] – I think it’s a cop thing. – He’s a cop? – 我觉得这是警察的惯例吧 – 他是警察吗
[1:08:50] Yeah. Well, was a cop. 是啊 曾是个警察
[1:08:52] Uh, is it okay if I come in for a second? 呃 我能进去吗
[1:08:54] Oh, yeah, come in. 哦 当然 请进
[1:08:57] Yeah, bomb squad commander. 对 拆弹小组指挥官
[1:08:59] Endicott PD. 在恩迪科特警局任职
[1:09:02] Um, until he got his second DUI. 嗯 直到他第二次酒后驾车
[1:09:06] – I… – Uh, can I take your coat? – 我 呃 – 我能帮你拿着外套吗
[1:09:08] Oh, sure. Thanks. 哦 当然可以 谢谢
[1:09:10] Um, anyway, I was cleaning out my closet. 嗯 不管怎样 我在清理我的衣橱
[1:09:15] – Thank you. – Thank you. – 谢谢你 – 谢谢
[1:09:16] And I thought you might like these. 我想你可能会喜欢这些
[1:09:26] I put a lot of miles on some of ’em, 其中的一些我经常穿
[1:09:28] but some of ’em I only wore once. 但有些我只穿过一次
[1:09:29] And those are my old heart spikes. 那些是我的旧爱
[1:09:32] Are these Christian Louboutin? 这些是克里斯蒂安 卢布丁那家做的吗
[1:09:34] No. They’re knock-offs. 不 这都是仿冒的
[1:09:37] Those never really fit me. 从来都不适合我
[1:09:40] So, look, if you don’t want them, just toss ’em. 所以 听着 如果你不想要的话 就扔掉它们吧
[1:09:43] Oh, no, no, no. Are you kidding? 哦 不 不 不 你在开玩笑吗
[1:09:45] I will add them to the collection. 我会把它们添加到收藏品里的
[1:09:52] Wow. So, this is what 200 pairs of shoes looks like. 哇 所以 这就是200双鞋的样子
[1:09:56] 287. 287双
[1:09:59] I have no idea where they came from. 我都不知道它们从哪里来
[1:10:02] I got back from the hospital, and I saw all of these, 我从医院回来 看到了这一切
[1:10:05] and I asked my friend Larry, “Do I have a girlfriend?” 我问我的朋友拉里 我有女朋友吗
[1:10:09] And he says, “No. 他说 没有
[1:10:10] These are yours.” 这些是你的
[1:10:12] – Oh. I got it. I got it. – Sorry. Sorry. – 我接到它了 我接到它了 – 对不起 对不起
[1:10:14] – That’s okay. I got it. – Sorry. – 没关系 我接住了 – 对不起
[1:10:20] Are these your drawings? 这些是你的画吗
[1:10:22] That’s my art journal. 那是我的艺术杂志
[1:10:25] – Mind if I take a look? – No. – 介意我看看吗 – 不交易
[1:10:29] Why World War Il? 为什么画第二次世界大战
[1:10:34] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:10:35] At least we were the good guys in that war. 至少在那场战争中我们是好人
[1:10:38] – These are beautiful. – Thank you. – 这些很漂亮 – 谢谢您
[1:10:40] Hmm. So, you switched to photos? 所以你转职成摄像了吗
[1:10:43] Had to. I can’t draw anymore, 别无选择 我不能再画画了
[1:10:44] so my dolls have to tell the story. 所以我的娃娃们必须讲述这个故事
[1:10:48] Oh, I Googled Marwen, 我在谷歌上搜索马文
[1:10:49] and there’s no town called Marwen in Belgium. 在比利时没有叫马文的小镇
[1:10:53] Yeah, I made it up. 是的 那是我编的
[1:10:54] “Mar” is for Mark, and “wen” is for Wendy. 马代表马克 文代表温迪
[1:10:58] Mm. The same Wendy who found you in the road? 那个在路上发现你的温迪吗
[1:11:03] Wendy saved Hogie on the day he crashed his P-40. 温迪在霍吉坠机的那天救了他
[1:11:08] She was the love of his life. 她是他一生的挚爱
[1:11:13] And are all of the dolls in Marwen people you know? 你认识所有的马文娃娃吗
[1:11:15] Yeah, pretty much. 是的 差不多
[1:11:17] Wendy and Carlala, I met at the Avalanche. 温迪和卡拉拉 我在雪崩酒吧认识的
[1:11:20] Carlala still works there. 卡拉拉还在那里工作
[1:11:22] Um, Anna is my caregiver. 嗯 安娜是我的护理者
[1:11:24] She comes every month. 她每个月都来
[1:11:26] She’s a crazy Russian. 她是个疯狂的俄罗斯人
[1:11:28] Uh, Julie I met in rehab. 我在康复中心遇见了朱莉
[1:11:30] She had her leg blown off in Iraq. 她在伊拉克被炸掉了腿
[1:11:32] And Suzette… 还有叙泽特
[1:11:34] Suzette St. Sweet is my favorite actress. 蜜心叙泽特是我最喜欢的女演员
[1:11:37] Mm. She’s in the, uh, 她出演过 呃
[1:11:39] Backdoor Bodacious Babes series. 后门大胆宝贝系列
[1:11:48] – I haven’t seen it. – It’s pretty good. – 我什么都没看见 – 画的挺不错的
[1:11:50] What are those two doing? 那两个人在干什么
[1:11:56] Are they making out? 他们在约会吗
[1:11:58] Well, Nicol wants to, but Hogie won’t let her. 那个 尼可耳很想约会 但是霍吉不让
[1:12:00] He never lets anybody get too close. 他从不让任何人靠的太近
[1:12:04] Why? 为什么
[1:12:06] He doesn’t want to end up alone again. 他不想再一次经历孤独
[1:12:11] And who is she? 这是谁
[1:12:13] What’s her story? Ah. 她有什么故事
[1:12:15] That is Deja Thoris. 这是德嘉 托里斯
[1:12:17] She is the Belgian Witch of Marwen. 她是马文镇上的比利时女巫
[1:12:21] She has a magic glove. 她有只魔力手套
[1:12:23] Can zap anyone she doesn’t like 她能把任何不喜欢的人嗖的一下弄消失
[1:12:26] 15 million light-years into the future. 弄到很遥远遥远的未来世界去
[1:12:31] Cool. 酷
[1:12:33] And who is she in real life? 她是现实生活中的谁
[1:12:38] Nobody. 谁也不是
[1:12:41] I’m not sure where she came from. 我不知道她从哪来
[1:12:47] Anyway, I’d like to have you over for tea. 不管怎样 我还是想请你过来喝杯茶
[1:12:51] – Like I promised. – Oh, okay. – 我之前答应过的 – 哦 好的
[1:12:53] Yeah. Um, how about Thursday? 是的 周四怎么样
[1:12:57] Yeah. Yeah, that’s great. 好的 好的 没问题
[1:13:00] – Let’s say 4:00? – Great. – 4点见 – 可以
[1:13:02] It’s official tea time. 这通常是我的会客时间
[1:13:04] Um, I make a mean pomegranate cranberry blend. 我自制了石榴蔓越莓果汁
[1:13:07] Okay. 好了
[1:13:09] Hey, you know, I-I got to tell you, 嘿 你知道吗 我得告诉你
[1:13:12] from the first time I saw you, 从我第一次见你
[1:13:13] I knew you were a stiletto woman. 我就知道你喜欢高跟鞋
[1:13:16] That’s why I put stilettos on you. 所以才给你穿了双高跟鞋
[1:13:19] You mean the doll? 你说的是娃娃吧
[1:13:22] It’s why you put stilettos on the doll? 所以你才给娃娃穿了双高跟鞋
[1:13:26] Yes, right. 是的 没错
[1:13:29] Okay. See you Thursday. 好吧 周四见
[1:13:38] ♪ It was just my imagination ♪ ♪那只是我的想象♪
[1:13:38] 此处BGM Just My Imagination 歌手 The Temptations
[1:13:43] ♪ Running away with me… ♪随我远去吧
[1:13:48] Close your eyes. I have a surprise for you. 闭上眼睛 我要给你一个惊喜
[1:13:51] You know I can’t close my eyes. 你明知道我的眼睛合不上
[1:13:52] I’m a doll. 我是个玩偶
[1:13:56] There. 这样就行了
[1:13:57] Okay. What’s the big surprise? 好吧 惊喜是什么
[1:14:00] ♪ Soon we’ll be married… ♪我们很快就会结婚
[1:14:04] Hey, hey. 嘿 嘿
[1:14:05] Hey, hey. 嘿 嘿
[1:14:06] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:14:08] – No, are you crazy? You’re… – Shh. – 别这样 你疯了吗 – 嘘
[1:14:10] Look. 你瞧
[1:14:12] Nothing happened. 什么事都没有
[1:14:14] I kissed you, and nothing happened. 我吻了你 但什么都没发生
[1:14:18] Well, I’ll be damned. 天哪 爽翻了
[1:14:24] No! 不可以
[1:14:26] They think they are so clever. 他们觉得自已好像很聪明
[1:14:29] I will show them. 我要让他们知道
[1:14:31] No one defies Deja Thoris. 没人可以违抗德嘉 托里斯
[1:14:34] I am the Belgian Witch of Marwen, 我是马文的比利时女巫
[1:14:37] and Captain Hogie belongs to me. 霍吉上尉只属于我一个人
[1:14:40] Me and no one else. 除了我谁都不可以
[1:14:43] You will build me a time machine! 你得给我做一台时光机
[1:14:50] A time machine? Jesus Christ. 时光机 天啊
[1:14:54] – Carlala! – Oh, my God, Mark! – 卡拉拉 – 哦 天哪 马克
[1:14:57] You scared the shit out of me. 吓死老娘了
[1:14:58] – Is Larry here? – Yes, he’s out there. – 拉里在吗 – 在 在外面
[1:15:01] Mark. 马克
[1:15:03] What are you doing here? We’re closing up. 你来这干嘛 我们准备打烊了
[1:15:04] Hey, Larry, can I buy that lava lamp off you? 嘿 拉里 那个岩浆灯可以卖我吗
[1:15:07] – Lava lamp? – Yeah, we could really use it. – 岩浆灯 – 是的 我非常需要它
[1:15:09] You want to climb in there and blow the dust off it? 你要是愿意自已爬进去把灰擦干净的话
[1:15:11] You can have it. 你就拿走吧
[1:15:12] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:15:20] ♪ Help me, I think I’m falling ♪ 帮帮我 我想我已沦陷
[1:15:20] 此处BGM “Help Me” 歌手Joni Mitchell
[1:15:23] ♪ In love again ♪ 再次陷入爱河
[1:15:26] ♪ When I get that crazy feeling ♪ 当我心中出现这种疯狂的感情
[1:15:28] ♪ I know I’m in trouble again, I’m in trouble ♪ 我知道我完了 我完了
[1:15:32] ♪ ‘Cause you’re a rambler and a gambler… ♪ 因为你是过客也是赌徒
[1:15:34] Geez, this town of yours 天哪 你的小镇
[1:15:36] has turned into some kind of Melrose Place. 变成了一个梅尔罗斯广场
[1:15:41] They’re only safe to make out between midnight 他们只有在午夜时约会才是安全的
[1:15:42] and the darkest hour before the dawn. 在那黎明前最黑暗的时刻
[1:15:44] I see. 我懂了
[1:15:46] So, nothing happens to her, huh? 就是说 她没出意外 对吗
[1:15:48] You think it’s a time thing that allows them to kiss? 你觉得他们能接吻是跟时间有关吗
[1:15:51] Yeah, could be that. Or something else. 可能是 也许有别的原因
[1:15:53] What? 什么原因
[1:15:55] True love. 真爱
[1:15:57] I think Hogie’s in love. 我觉得霍吉动了真感情
[1:16:03] I like this one in the churchyard. 我喜欢在教堂墓地的这张
[1:16:05] It has beautiful lighting. 光线很不错
[1:16:10] Are you gonna present these in your show? 你准备把这些展览出来吗
[1:16:13] Oh, hey, do you have any, um, 哦 嘿 你有没有 呃
[1:16:15] miniature teapots, cups and stuff? 迷你茶壶 茶杯什么的
[1:16:18] – Teapots? – Yeah, teapots, teacups. – 茶壶 – 是的 茶壶 茶杯
[1:16:20] In the doll house section. 在玩具屋区域
[1:16:22] So, listen, my cousin has to print the program for your show. 听着 我弟弟要帮你打印展览的节目表
[1:16:27] So he wants me to ask you once and for all, 所以他想让我问问你 就问这一次
[1:16:31] are you gonna go? 你确定要去吗
[1:16:33] Yes. 我去
[1:16:36] What? 什么
[1:16:37] I said, “Yes.” 我说 我去
[1:16:39] Are you sure? 真的吗
[1:16:41] ‘Cause he’s putting in the program that you’re gonna be there. 那他就把你的节目放在节目表里面了
[1:16:44] I’ll be there. 我会去的
[1:16:46] Are you gonna do the court thing in the morning? 那你明天早上要准备一下法庭那件事吗
[1:16:48] Because the sentencing is the day after tomorrow. 因为后天就要宣判了
[1:16:50] Do you have any doll-sized cookies? 你有没有那种玩具小饼干
[1:16:52] No. But you know what? 没有 但是你知道吗
[1:16:53] We just got in some new fruit salad. 我们刚进了一批水果沙拉
[1:16:56] Wow! A Purple Heart. 哇 紫心勋章
[1:16:59] Look at that detail. 看这细节
[1:17:01] Just like the real thing. 就像真的一样
[1:17:02] Speaking of which… 说到这个
[1:17:07] – How much? – $39.94. – 多少钱 – 39.94
[1:17:09] 40 bucks for a Purple Heart? 一个紫心勋章要40块钱吗
[1:17:11] Al said it belonged to a real wounded vet. 它的前主人是一个真正上过战场的老兵
[1:17:14] Not yet. 还没到
[1:17:16] – Don’t look. Don’t look. – Now? – 别偷看 别偷看 – 可以了吗
[1:17:19] – A little bit further. – Okay. – 再走几步就到了 – 好的
[1:17:22] Okay. 好了
[1:17:28] A teahouse. 一间茶室
[1:17:29] Just for you. 送给你的
[1:17:32] It’s beautiful. 太美了
[1:17:34] I’ve always wanted a teahouse. How did you know? 我一直想要一间茶室 你怎么知道的
[1:17:37] – Little birdie told me. – Thank you. – 小鸟告诉我的 – 谢谢你
[1:17:40] Thank you! 谢谢你
[1:17:54] May I pour you a cup of cranberry pomegranate? 我能为您斟一杯蔓越莓石榴茶吗
[1:17:57] Yes, please. 当然 请
[1:18:06] Oh. I have one other little surprise. 对了 我还有一个小惊喜
[1:18:15] There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you. 有件事想要问你
[1:18:24] I wasn’t able to scrounge up a ring, 我没能找到一枚戒指 我只有这个
[1:18:27] but as soon as the war ends, I’ll buy you a beaut. 但是只要战争一结束 我会很你买一个
[1:18:30] It’s a promise. 这是我对你的保证
[1:18:44] He built her a teahouse, and then proposed to her in it? 他为她建了个茶室 还在里现求了婚
[1:18:47] Yes. 是的
[1:18:49] That’s right. Wow. 就是这样
[1:18:51] That’s exactly what Nicol said. 尼可耳就是这么说的
[1:18:56] And then he gave her a medal? 然后他给了她一个勋章
[1:18:59] Well, he couldn’t find a ring. 他弄不到戒指
[1:19:01] Remember? There’s a war on. Oh. 还记得吗 他们还在打仗
[1:19:02] Um… Yeah, of course. 是的 没错
[1:19:05] So, uh, Roberta told me that you decided to go to your show. 罗伯塔说你决定要去参加展览
[1:19:09] I think that’s a great idea. 我觉得你做的对
[1:19:12] Um… there’s Hogie’s Purple Heart. 这是霍吉的紫心勋章
[1:19:16] He got hit in Burma. He was serving under General Stilwell. 他在缅甸受了伤 那个时候他为史迪威将军效力
[1:19:19] Oh. And… 还有
[1:19:21] there, they decided to get married at night, 他们决定晚上结婚
[1:19:25] one minute after midnight. 过了午夜后的那一分钟
[1:19:27] Mm. So, when it’s time to kiss the bride, 当到时间到了吻新娘的时候
[1:19:28] they can, you know, do it. 他们就能 你懂吧 就可以吻了
[1:19:31] Hmm. And he got down on one knee and everything. 他还会单膝下脆什么的
[1:19:35] What did he say? 婚誓的时候 他说了什么
[1:19:40] “I never met a doll 我这一生中
[1:19:42] with such a gorgeous set of torpedoes in my entire life.” 从来没有跟任何其它娃娃有过如此美妙的爱情
[1:19:46] Such a charmer, that Hogie. 霍吉可真是万人迷
[1:19:51] And you are the most thoughtful… 而你是最细心
[1:19:56] generous, 最慷慨
[1:19:58] kind and beautiful woman 最善良最漂亮的女人
[1:20:02] I have ever been lucky enough to know. 能够发现这一切我很幸运
[1:20:11] It would be my honor. 这是我的荣幸
[1:20:25] Would you marry me? 你会嫁给我吗
[1:20:35] Mark. 马克
[1:20:38] Get up, please. 起来吧 拜托
[1:20:42] Get up now. 站起来
[1:20:47] I’m sorry, I think this has been one big misunderstanding. 对不起 我觉得这里有个天大的误会
[1:20:50] I… Sorry if you mistook my intentions, 对不起 让你会错了意
[1:20:55] but I don’t, um… 但我不
[1:20:57] I’m sorry, uh… 对不起
[1:21:00] We’re friends. 我只把你当朋友
[1:21:02] We’re, uh… we’re really good friends, 我们是很好的朋友
[1:21:05] but we’re just not in the same place right now. 但我们是不同类型的人
[1:21:09] But I really value our friendship. 但我很珍惜我们的友谊
[1:21:12] But I don’t s-see our friendship in a romantic way. 但我们的友谊没有向爱情方面发展
[1:21:16] And you deserve someone who does. 你会找到一个爱你的人
[1:21:24] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:21:26] If… I hurt you, 如果我伤到了你
[1:21:29] that was never my intention. 要知道那并不是我的本意
[1:21:36] I have something for you. 我要给你点东西
[1:21:46] M-Mark, will you look at me? 马克 看着我可以吗
[1:21:51] Or say something? 或者 说点什么
[1:21:55] Okay, I’ll be back. 好吧 我马上回来
[1:22:53] Mark? I got this for you. 马克 我给你带来了这个
[1:22:56] I wasn’t sure what you needed, 我不确定你需要什么
[1:22:57] but the guy at the hobby shop said… 但是杂货小屋的人说
[1:23:26] Damn it, Deja. 我靠 德嘉
[1:23:37] Oh, yeah, you really are a piece of work, aren’t you? 是的 没错 你才是个杰作
[1:23:41] Huh? Yeah? 是吗 对吗
[1:23:44] So, now it’s me, right? 现在轮到我了 是吧
[1:23:46] Why are you all of a sudden following me? 你为什么突然来缠着我
[1:23:51] Yes, it’s ready. 没错 你要的东西准备好了
[1:23:59] It’s exactly what you asked for! 这就是你要的东西
[1:24:02] It’s a countdown timer. 这是扭转时间的时光机器
[1:24:04] 55 seconds, then a one-way trip to the future. 倒数55秒 就可以去未来了
[1:24:08] Of course it can fly. 它当然能飞
[1:24:11] Mark? 马克
[1:24:15] I know you can hear me. Um, I got you this. 我知道你听的见 我给你带了这个
[1:24:20] It’s to commemorate your show. 为了纪念你的展览
[1:24:29] Okay, well, I hope you like it. 好吧 那么 希望你喜欢
[1:25:28] Jawohl. Was ist los? Achtung. (德语)怎么了 发生了什么
[1:25:30] Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Sieg heil! (德语)你会说德语吗 胜利万岁
[1:25:32] No! 不
[1:25:58] Hogie? 霍吉
[1:26:00] Where’d you go? 你去哪了
[1:26:06] Scheisse. (德语)妈的
[1:26:14] When are you gonna get that Belgian Witch off your back? 你打算什么时候把那个比利时女巫赶走
[1:26:20] What are you doing here? What do you want? 你在这干嘛 你要干什么
[1:26:21] I want you to grow a pair. That’s what I want. 我想让你成熟点 这就是我想要的
[1:26:25] I want you to stop acting like a sniveling little… 我要你别再像个哭哭啼啼的小孩子
[1:26:28] That was a Luger! 那是鲁格尔手枪的声音
[1:26:40] Oh, no. 哦 不
[1:26:54] Oh, no, what has happened? 哦 不 这里都发生了什么
[1:26:56] Some Nazi bastard shot her. 一个纳粹混蛋开枪打中了她
[1:26:58] Look, the medal stopped the bullet from hitting her in the heart. 看 那枚奖章替她的心脏挡住了子弹
[1:27:02] Oh, but she’s losing a lot of blood. 但她失血太多了
[1:27:04] Guys, we have to go. 伙计们 我们得走了
[1:27:11] Why? 为什么
[1:27:24] The hell are you? Queer? 你他妈的是什么玩意 基佬
[1:27:27] ♪ Sometimes it’s hard ♪ 有时 做个女人
[1:27:27] 此处BGM “Stand By Your Man” 歌手 Tammy Wynette
[1:27:32] ♪ To be a woman ♪ 很难
[1:27:33] What, are you queer and deaf? 干什么呢 你还是个聋子吗
[1:27:38] I asked you a question, asshole. 我问了你一个问题 混蛋
[1:27:40] ♪ Giving all your love ♪ 倾尽所有
[1:27:42] Do you wear women’s clothes? 你穿女人的衣服吗
[1:27:45] ♪ To just one man ♪ 唯爱一人
[1:27:51] Shoes only. 女鞋而已
[1:27:54] – ♪ Stand by your man… – The higher the heel, the better. – ♪ 依偎佳人 – 鞋跟越高越好
[1:28:01] You dirty queer! 你这个恶心的基佬
[1:28:12] It is you. 是你
[1:28:14] You’re the one who is deficient, worthless, 你是一个存在缺陷 毫无价值的人
[1:28:20] crippled by fear. 因恐惧而裹足不前
[1:28:25] Oh, you see. 哦 看来你想明白了
[1:28:30] There is no justice for you. 正义不在你这一边
[1:28:34] You can never go to that courtroom, 你决不能去那个法庭
[1:28:38] because you are the guilty one. 因为你才是有罪过的那个人
[1:28:42] What happened at that bar was your fault. 在那个酒吧里发生的事全是你的错
[1:28:47] That is why you are unloved, mein love. 这就是她不爱你的原因 吾爱
[1:28:53] I am your only hope. 我是你唯一的希望
[1:28:58] The only one who can remove the pain. 只有我 能消除你的痛苦
[1:29:03] The only one who can grant you freedom from shame. 只有我 能让你从耻辱中解脱
[1:29:15] It’s my fault. 这一切都是我的错
[1:29:22] It’s all my fault. 都是我的错
[1:29:31] I’m so tired. 我已经厌倦了
[1:29:37] I’m so tired of being alone. 厌倦了孤身一人
[1:29:48] And ashamed. 羞愧难当
[1:29:59] Here are her heels. 这是她的高跟鞋
[1:30:02] Keep them close, Hogie. 收好它们 霍吉
[1:30:11] We got your back, Hogie. 我们会支持你的 霍吉
[1:30:13] We always have your back. 我们会永远支持你
[1:30:16] We’re here for you. 我们之所以在这都是因为你
[1:30:18] It hurts, Jules. 我的心很痛 朱尔斯
[1:30:21] It’s so painful. 真的很痛
[1:30:24] I know, but you have to love the pain, Hogie. 我知道 但是你必须爱上这种痛苦 霍吉
[1:30:29] Like the wise man said, 正如智者所言
[1:30:32] “Our pain is our rocket fuel.” 苦痛是促进我们人生的动力
[1:30:35] It reminds us of our strength. 它让我们认识到自己的力量
[1:30:38] Her heart is weak. Only time will tell. 她的心跳很微弱 时间会给我们答案
[1:30:41] I’ve done all I can do for her. 我已经竭尽所能了
[1:30:44] All we can do now is pray. 我们现在能做的只有祈祷
[1:30:56] I’m not really sure how to do this. 我真的不知道应该怎么做
[1:30:59] But if you’re up there and you can hear me… 但如果你还活着 还能听到我的声音
[1:31:03] You got to be shitting me. This is the answer to my prayer? 你一定是在逗我 这就是给我祷告的回应吗
[1:31:07] So, we finally meet, Herr Kapitän. 所以 我们终于见面了 (德语)上尉先生
[1:31:11] I see you sprechen Sie Englisch, Fritz. (德语)我发现你英语说得不怎么样啊 弗里茨
[1:31:14] Hands… up! 手 举起来
[1:31:20] Good. Now stand. 很好 现在站起来
[1:31:23] Slowly. 慢慢地
[1:31:25] So, how’d you find me, Fritz? 那么 你是怎么找到我的 弗里茨
[1:31:28] Turn. Bitte. 转过身来
[1:31:33] Remove the weapon. 卸下你的武器
[1:31:35] Schnell! (德语)快点
[1:31:47] Step into the aisle. 走到过道上来
[1:31:51] Bitte. (德语)快
[1:31:56] Was? Stöckelschuhe? (德语)什么 你穿高跟鞋
[1:33:02] You are a weak and pathetic little man. 你真是一个弱小又可悲的小伙子
[1:33:06] And after I kill you, 在我杀了你之后
[1:33:08] I will kill all of the filthy women in your stupid little town! 我会杀了这个愚蠢小镇上所有的肮脏女人
[1:33:15] You just don’t get it, do you? 你就是不明白 是吗
[1:33:18] Women are the saviors 女人才是这个世界
[1:33:21] of the world! 的救世主
[1:33:30] Stöckelschuhe. (德语)高跟鞋
[1:33:34] Oh, come on! 来呀
[1:33:56] Oh, that’s not good. 看上去不太妙
[1:33:58] Oh, nuts! 哦 糟了
[1:34:02] What the hell is this contraption? 这他妈是什么玩意
[1:34:04] – A time machine. – Time machine? – 一台时间机器 – 时间机器
[1:34:07] It will take us to the future. 它能带我们去未来世界
[1:34:09] – Ze future? – Yes, mein love. – 未来吗 – 是的 吾爱
[1:34:11] 15 million light-years into the future. 非常遥远遥远的未来
[1:34:15] So we can be free. 这样我们就自由了
[1:34:18] You see? 你看到了吗
[1:34:20] They are back. 他们又回来了
[1:34:21] They never die. 他们永远都不会死
[1:34:27] Oh, nein. 哦 不
[1:34:29] Oh, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein. 哦 不不不
[1:34:31] Oh, so ein Mist. (德语)他妈的
[1:34:55] They never die, mein love. 他们永远都不会死 吾爱
[1:34:57] They will never stop torturing you. 他们永远都不会停止折磨你
[1:35:07] Wait. The stilettos. They’re Nicol’s. 等等 那是尼可耳的高跟鞋
[1:35:09] I need both of them. 我需要那双鞋
[1:35:21] No way, Deja. 不行 德嘉
[1:35:22] I cannot leave one of Nicol’s heels with a Nazi! 我不能把尼科尔的鞋留给纳粹
[1:35:43] Eat lead! 吃我一枪
[1:35:58] Give me your arm. 搭我一把
[1:36:13] Give me that shoe. 把鞋还给我
[1:36:18] Can’t you get this crate any lower? 你就不能把机舱再降低一点吗
[1:36:42] You spy! 你这个间谍
[1:36:45] That’s right. 没错
[1:36:46] It’s you. You’re the one keeping the Nazis alive. 那个让纳粹一直死而复生的人原来是你
[1:36:49] – That’s right. – And keeping Mark sick! -就是我 – 那个让马克生病的人也是你
[1:36:52] – That’s right! – You’re the problem! – 没错 – 你就是问题的源头
[1:36:55] You are his addiction! 你就是他的瘾魔
[1:36:57] I will not let you kill him! 我不会让你害他的
[1:37:09] In the name of Marwen, 以马文的名义
[1:37:12] I vanquish you! 我要铲除你
[1:38:04] Nicol. 尼可耳
[1:38:05] We got ’em all. 我们把他们一网打尽了
[1:38:06] And this time, the bastards aren’t coming back. 这次 那些混蛋再也不会回来了
[1:38:08] Yeah. 是啊
[1:38:11] Nicol? 尼可耳
[1:38:16] Wake up. 醒醒
[1:38:17] Wake up, sweetheart. 醒醒 甜心
[1:38:21] Please? 拜托
[1:38:25] Please. 求你了
[1:39:01] You came back for me. 你回来找我了
[1:39:02] Of course I did. I would never let you go. 当然了 我不会让你走的
[1:39:07] My true love. 我的真爱
[1:39:15] What about Deja Thoris? 德嘉 托里斯 她后来怎么了
[1:39:18] She’s gone. 她走了
[1:39:24] Gone for good. 一去不复返
[1:39:27] She’s out of my life forever. 她会永远离开我的生活
[1:39:31] She’s never coming back. 再也不会回来了
[1:39:55] Auf Wiedersehen. (德语)再见了
[1:40:06] ♪ Sweet dream baby ♪ 梦中宝贝
[1:40:06] 此处BGM “Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream)” 歌手 Glen Campbell
[1:40:19] ♪ Sweet dream baby ♪ 梦中宝贝
[1:40:25] ♪ How long must I dream? ♪ 春宵一梦须几何
[1:40:29] Can’t write worth a damn. 写不出值得一提的东西
[1:40:32] ♪ Dream baby got me dreaming Sweet dreams… ♪ 梦中宝贝赐美梦
[1:40:35] Hey, Mark. 嘿 马克
[1:40:37] Happy Friday morning. 星期五了 早上好
[1:40:39] Mr. Johnson asked me to give you a call 约翰逊先生让我给你打个电话
[1:40:42] to remind you that today is court day. 提醒你今天是开庭日
[1:40:45] Remember to wear your sport coat and a collared shirt. 记得穿上你的正装和衬衫
[1:41:03] Mr. Hogancamp, 霍格坎普先生
[1:41:05] please address the court when you’re ready. 请在准备好后向法庭进行陈述
[1:41:14] “I was a hell of a good artist, an illustrator. 我曾经是一个优秀的艺术家 插画家
[1:41:21] I loved to draw… 我热爱绘画
[1:41:23] and now I can barely write my name.” 但现在我甚至连自己的名字也写不了
[1:41:30] “The life I once had has been taken away from me forever. 我曾经拥有的美好生活被永远地夺走了
[1:41:37] I was not wearing high heels the night I got jumped, Your Honor. 法官大人 在被害的那天晚上我并没穿高跟鞋
[1:41:44] But I did mention that on occasion I might try them on… 但我确实提到了 有时我会穿上它们
[1:41:48] and because I made that comment,” 就因为我说了这些
[1:41:50] “they beat me severely. 他们对我进行了惨无人道的殴打
[1:41:55] They jumped me from behind… 他们从背后对我发起猛击
[1:41:57] and kicked every memory I ever had out of my head.” 把我过去所有的记忆打得烟消云散
[1:42:02] Now, I admit that I had been drinking and I was drunk… 现在 我承认当时我喝了酒 处于醉酒的状态
[1:42:06] and the way I responded wasn’t smart. 我对他们的回应也不够理智
[1:42:11] But now I know I… 但现在我知道我
[1:42:13] I know what I should have done. 我知道我当初应该怎么做了
[1:42:15] I should have kept my mouth shut and walked away, 我应该一言不发直接离开的
[1:42:19] but I didn’t. 但我没有
[1:42:21] And I got beaten. 所以我被打了
[1:42:24] Beaten within an inch of my life. 被打得差点丢掉性命
[1:42:29] Beaten for no reason. 被打得毫无缘由
[1:42:33] And I needed you to know that, Your Honor, because… 我想要你知道这些 法官大人 因为
[1:42:39] whatever sentence you decide to give these… 不管你最终决定判处什么样的刑罚
[1:42:47] so-called people… 对这些衣冠禽兽
[1:42:53] I want them to know they can’t hurt me anymore. 我想让他们知道他们再也伤害不了我了
[1:43:00] They can’t hurt me anymore. 他们再也不能伤害我了
[1:43:03] Because they’re gone. 因为他们已经是过去式了
[1:43:06] They’re gone for good. 他们已经永远离开我的生活了
[1:43:11] But I’m still here. 但我还在这里
[1:43:16] And I have my friends. 我还拥有我的朋友们
[1:43:21] And I have my town, and I have my pictures… 我还有我的小镇 我的照片
[1:43:26] and I’ll be okay. 我会没事的
[1:44:20] How do they feel? 感觉怎么样
[1:44:23] Pretty great. 很不错
[1:44:26] I know I keep saying it over and over, 我知道我一直在重复这句话
[1:44:28] but gosh darn it, Mark, you did it. 但 天哪 马克 你做到了
[1:44:33] And you’re still breathing. 而且你现在还好好的
[1:44:37] Did they have stilettos during World War Il? 一战的时候已经有细高跟鞋了吗
[1:44:40] No. 还没有
[1:44:42] There are a lot of strange things in Marwencol. 马文科尔里总是有很多神奇的事情
[1:44:46] I’m sorry? Marwen what? 抱歉 马文什么
[1:44:48] “Col.” Marwencol. 科尔 马文科尔
[1:44:51] I’m sure there is a story. 我相信这里头一定有个故事
[1:44:53] You want to hear it? 你想听吗
[1:44:58] Okay. 好吧
[1:45:01] after Deja Thoris zapped herself 在德嘉 托里斯自取灭亡之后
[1:45:03] 15 million light-years into the future 在很遥远遥远的未来
[1:45:06] and the Nazis were eliminated, 纳粹被消灭了
[1:45:10] peace and happiness reigned throughout. 世界恢复了和平与幸福
[1:45:14] And in commemoration of this epic event, 为了纪念这一役
[1:45:18] Hogie decided to rename the town. 霍吉决定给小镇重新命名
[1:45:24] Oh, now I get it. 哦 现在我明白了
[1:45:26] The “col” is from Nicol. 马文科尔的科尔 来自尼可耳
[1:45:30] Nicol without an “E.” 那个结尾没有E的尼可耳
[1:46:30] I… I suppose… 我 我想
[1:46:34] in life, in real life, 在生活中 在现实生活中
[1:46:37] some of us are just destined to be alone. 有一些人注定是孤独的
[1:46:40] Maybe never find love 也许永远找不到真爱
[1:46:44] or know another’s essence. 或者真正了解他的人
[1:46:46] But others… 但是其他人
[1:46:49] others are more fortunate. 有些人会是幸运的
[1:46:52] Like Hogie and his Nicol. 就像霍吉和他的尼可耳
[1:46:57] They found true love. 他们找到了真爱
[1:47:01] In Marwencol. 在马文科尔
[1:47:04] Marwencol. 马文科尔
[1:47:07] Has a nice ring to it. 这名字听起来真棒
[1:47:21] Roberta? 罗伯塔
[1:47:27] Do you want to go get sushi? 你想去吃寿司吗
[1:47:34] Well, we’ve never tried it. 我们俩从来都没尝过寿司
[1:47:37] We might not like it. 可能会不合我们口味
[1:47:40] Maybe we will. 也有可能我们会喜欢上它
[1:47:48] You’re right. Let’s go for it. 你说得对 我们走吧
[1:48:30] 马克 霍格坎普在纽约州北部的某处继续过着平静的生活 他一直进行着他的摄影和艺术创作
2018年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Welcome To The Rileys(欢迎来到利雷家)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: High School Musical(歌舞人生)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme