Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Дурак(危楼愚夫)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Дурак(危楼愚夫)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:危楼愚夫
英文名称:Дурак
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] New Projects (新计划)
[00:06] With support from THE RUSSIAN MINISTRY OF CULTURE (俄罗斯文化部支援)
[00:13] You’re blocking the TV! Move! 妳挡住电视了!滚开!
[00:15] Who’s gonna vacuum the floor then? You? 那谁来吸地板?你吗?
[00:20] How can I watch TV with your ass in the way? 妳屁股挡住 我要怎么看电视?
[00:23] Let me finish this first! 我先把地吸干净
[00:28] Stupid cow! I’m missing my show! 笨女人!我要错过节目了!
[00:32] Go fix the light! 去把灯修好!
[00:35] You can stick your lights up your ass! 你可以把灯插在屁股里!
[00:40] Vera, where’s the money? 维拉,钱呢?
[00:42] What money? 什么钱?
[00:44] – You know what money. – I haven’t got any. -妳知道是什么钱 -我一毛钱都没有
[00:48] I spent the last of it on bread yesterday. 我昨天用最后一点钱买面包
[00:50] Nothing left till payday. 发薪前我没半毛钱
[00:53] I hid some under the shelf in the cupboard. 我藏了一些钱在碗橱架下
[00:56] Oh yes? 是吗?
[00:58] There’s no food at home, and you have a stash? 家里都没吃的了,你还藏钱?
[01:05] Where’s the money? Can’t you see I’m shaking? 钱到底在哪? 没看到老子在发抖吗?
[01:10] Kolya, I didn’t take it. 柯亚,我没拿
[01:13] I’m gonna beat your face in. 我会一拳打在妳脸上
[01:16] I swear I didn’t take it. Please don’t hit me. 我发誓我没拿,求你别揍我
[01:30] How on earth did I end up with a lazy parasite like you? 我怎么会沦落到 和你这种寄生虫在一起?
[01:33] Laying on the couch all day like a log! 整天像废柴一样赖在沙发上
[01:36] I can’t take it anymore! 我受够了!
[01:42] Where’s the money? -钱在哪?是妳拿走了
[01:43] – You took it. – I didn’t. Go away. -我没拿,滚开
[01:46] – Get away from me, you freak! – Where’s my money? -放开我,怪胎!
[01:51] I’ll strangle you. -我的钱在哪?我要掐死妳
[01:53] – Where’s my money, you whore? – Are you nuts? -我的钱在哪,贱货? -你疯了吗?
[01:57] – Where is it? – Get your hands off me! -到底在哪? -把你的手拿开!
[02:00] Where’s my money? Where is it, you whore? 我的钱在哪?在哪?贱人
[02:04] Let go of her! Get away from her, you bastard! 放开她!滚开,混蛋!
[02:07] – Don’t you dare touch her! – Where’s my money, you scum? -有种你再碰她试试看 -我的钱在哪,烂货?
[02:10] – Don’t touch her! – Bitch! -别碰她! -贱人! 贱人!
[02:41] ARTYOM BYSTROV 主演:阿特尤姆拜斯特罗夫
[02:46] in a film by YURI BYKOV 导演:尤利贝科夫
[02:50] THE FOOL “惊爆危楼”
[02:57] … He’s come back drunk. 他喝得醉醺醺回来
[03:03] Dilapidated walls, collapsed ceilings, and pervasive mould: “残破的墙壁,倒塌的天花板 和布满霉菌的空间”
[03:06] all realities of life for residents living “位于当地政府大楼正对面
[03:08] right opposite the local government building 这就是居民实际居住状况”
[03:11] but it seems that the window in the governor’s office faces the other way. “但看来政府办公室的窗户 都面向另一条路”
[03:15] These wooden shacks were built back in 1950 as temporary dwellings “这些木造屋建于1950年
[03:18] and have not been repaired since. 当时作为临时住宅用” “之后便未再修缮过”
[03:21] Meanwhile, across the road, a construction project is well under way “同时,在路的另一头 新建案正顺利推行中”
[03:25] not for a residential building, but a two-story parking lot “但不是民宅”
[03:28] for local government officials… “而是一栋为当地政府官员 兴建的两层楼停车场”
[03:49] Do you really think you’ll pass? 你真的以为会过吗?
[03:52] What do you think? 妳怎么想?
[03:55] Everyone says you’ve got to bribe someone. 大家都说你得收买某人
[03:59] So don’t listen. 所以别听他们的
[04:03] You’re not a kid, Dima. 你不是小孩了,迪马
[04:06] It’s worth a try at least. 至少值得一试
[04:08] Or should I drop everything and go borrow some money? 难道要我放弃一切去借钱吗?
[04:13] Why do you need this anyway? -你到底为什么需要念这个?
[04:15] Well, I could take over Fedotov’s position. -我可以取代费多托夫
[04:21] You’d need to be buddies with everyone, 你必须和所有人混熟
[04:23] and to them you’re just some student. 对他们来说,你只是学生
[04:26] They’ll say you’re trying to be smart. 他们会说你得识相点
[04:30] They certainly will. Definitely. 当然,一定会的
[04:41] Masha, go set the table. 玛莎,去摆餐具
[04:44] One moment… 马上来…
[04:46] Dima, watch Anton please. 迪马,帮我顾安东
[04:59] Dad, they’re breaking the bench again! 爸,他们又打坏长椅了
[05:03] – Where are you going? – Mom… -你要去哪? -妈…
[05:06] – They’ll rip your heads off! – Stop it already. -他们会扯断你的头的! -别说了
[05:09] Get out of the way! 让开!
[05:12] Dima, enough chasing after them. What’s the point? 迪马,别追他们了 这有什么意义?
[05:15] I’m tired of repairing that bench. 我不想再修那张长椅了
[05:17] We’ll catch them this time for sure. 这次绝对逮得到他们
[05:22] Come on, let’s go. 好了,我们走吧
[05:35] Scram! 快跑!
[05:39] What the hell are you doing, -你们到底在干嘛,混蛋
[05:41] – you bastards? – Suck it! -去你的!
[06:00] These punks need to get their legs ripped off. 这些小混混的脚欠凹断
[06:03] You didn’t catch them? 你没逮到他们吗?
[06:05] I’ll find out who hangs out around here 我会找出谁常来这
[06:07] and go talk to their parents. 然后找他们父母谈
[06:09] What’s the point? They’ll just tell you to go to hell. 有用吗?他们只会叫你去死
[06:13] Let’s go eat. I’ll fix it later. 我们去吃东西吧,待会再修理
[06:33] Not too fatty? Have some bread with it. 不腻吗?配点面包吧
[06:38] You’ll get heartburn otherwise. 不然你要得心脏病了
[06:40] – Want some more? – Let me finish what I have first. -还要吗? -我先吃完这些
[06:43] Is it cold? 冷掉了吗?
[06:45] It’s fine, relax. 不会
[06:47] Come on, sweetheart, yum-yum. You like yum-yum? 来,甜心,很好吃哦 你喜欢好吃的东西吗?
[06:50] “Yum-yum”… You give him candy, then expect him to eat real food? 好吃咧,妳给他糖果 还期待他吃正餐吗?
[06:55] Please don’t start. Come on, yum-yum. 别吵这个,来,很好吃哦
[06:57] When he gets hungry at night, you’ll be the one heating things up. 等他晚上又饿了 妳还不是要帮他加热
[07:02] Come on, eat some. 来,多吃点
[07:06] Well, did you catch them? 你有抓到他们吗?
[07:10] Who can keep up with them? They’re like galloping horses. 谁追得上他们? 他们简直像奔驰的野马
[07:14] Give up on that bench already. You’ve repaired it a hundred times. 别管那张长椅了 你修了好几百次了
[07:17] – The neighbors are laughing at you. – Instead of repairing it themselves. -邻居们都在笑你 -而不是动手去修
[07:21] Freezing their asses sitting on the cold ground isn’t funny. 等他们坐在地上变冷冻屁股 就笑不出来了
[07:24] Those gorillas will realize their strength any day now 那些猴子总有一天 会意识到自己变强壮
[07:27] and next time, they’ll bash your heads in. 下次,他们就会打爆你的头
[07:30] – We’ll call the cops then. – You think the cops care? -到时就报警 -你觉得警察在乎吗?
[07:34] They didn’t even do anything to stop the fight. 他们甚至袖手旁观
[07:38] Dima… 迪马…
[07:40] You know what I was thinking? 你知道我在想什么吗?
[07:42] Ivlev is selling his garage, his cottage 伊夫勒夫打算便宜卖掉
[07:44] and his car for next to nothing. 车库,小木屋和车子
[07:46] He’s a useless drunk nowadays. 他现在是个一无是处的酒鬼
[07:49] You should take out a loan. -你应该去借钱买下来
[07:50] My driver’s license might come in handy. -我的驾照可能派得上用场
[07:54] Mom, I told you I need to pay for the semester. 妈,我说了我要付这学期学费
[07:59] You tell him. 你跟他说
[08:03] What am I supposed to tell him? He’s his own master. 我该说什么?他自己做主
[08:08] Two dupes in a pod, I swear. 父子同一副蠢样
[08:11] You will never get anywhere in life like that. Never. 你这样绝不会有什么成就
[08:16] This one has spent his entire life 绝对不会
[08:18] righteously thumping his chest. 这个人花费大半辈子 理所当然地后悔
[08:19] And now my son plans on doing the same thing. 现在我儿子也要步入他的后尘
[08:22] Mom, I only have 2 years left. Then we’ll buy the garage. 妈,我只要再读两年 之后我们就把车库买下
[08:26] You all can live as you like. 你想怎么生活就怎么生活
[08:29] – What’s wrong? – Nothing! -怎么了? -没事!
[08:32] Other people have everything, 其他人拥有一切
[08:33] I’m ashamed to look them in the face. 看见他们让我好羞愧
[08:36] Even our health is poor. 我们连健康都不如人
[08:38] Dad has a bad back and high blood pressure. 你爸背不好,还有高血压
[08:40] And my legs can barely get me to the kitchen. 我的脚走到厨房都有困难
[08:45] Ivan, did we really think that fortune would smile on us? 伊万,我们真的认为 命运会向我们微笑吗?
[08:51] I spent twenty years slaving away as a doctor in the hospital. 20年来我在医院 辛苦地当医生
[08:56] And now I’m mopping floors in my old office. 现在我得在旧办公室擦地板
[08:58] But I have no choice. 但我别无选择
[09:00] Try living on a pension! 我还靠退休金过活!
[09:02] And your dad has one foot in the grave. 你爸他已经半只脚进棺材
[09:04] He’s been breathing in ashes on that crane for almost 30 years. 他在那辆起重机上 吸了将近30年的灰尘
[09:08] His lungs are clogged, he’s coughing. 他的肺都堵住了,老是咳嗽
[09:11] We’ll see what will come first – disability, or… 看看什么苦难会先来 残障,还是…
[09:14] I’ll take you both to get treatment. -到时我会带你们去治疗
[09:16] What do I want with your treatments? -我要你带我们治疗干嘛?
[09:18] Did we get all these ailments for nothing? 我们难道是白白受苦吗?
[09:22] We did it so that you could become a man 我们是希望你能成为男子汉
[09:25] and live life as it should be lived. 过该过的生活
[09:27] And for Anton. 为了安东而活
[09:31] – And I’m not a man? – You’re a fool! -我难道不是男子汉吗? -你是笨蛋!
[09:43] Leave them alone already. He’s sitting here, studying. 别管他们了,他是在这念书的
[09:46] What do you want from them? 妳又要他们怎样?
[09:48] I’m his mother. 我是他妈
[09:49] You’re the one who never needs anything. 你从不需要任何东西
[09:51] The apple didn’t fall far from the tree. 果然有其父必有其子
[09:54] – Here we go. – Am I wrong? -又来了 -我难道说错了?
[09:56] You just say, “We don’t need what doesn’t belong to us”. 你只会说“我们不需要 不属于我们的东西”
[10:00] And nothing ever belongs to us! 我们不曾拥有任何东西!
[10:02] So here you are, all righteous, but living in dirt your whole life. 落得像你一样,不偷不抢 但一辈子一事无成
[10:07] Enough already. I’ve had it with you. 够了,我受够妳了
[10:10] Look at you sitting here gathering dust. 看你坐在这沉沦下去
[10:12] Everyone here is sick and tired of you. 每个人都受够你了
[10:15] That’s right! You especially! 没错!尤其是妳!
[10:21] People stealing left and right, but not me! -其他人东偷吸抢,我可没有!
[10:23] Exactly! You never brought anything home! -没错,你对这个家毫无贡献!
[10:26] The pipes are leaking, and you don’t give a shit. 水管都漏水了,你也不在乎
[10:28] Even the Karasevs replaced theirs! 就连卡拉希夫家都换过了!
[10:30] He stole them from the warehouse! -他是从卖场偷的
[10:31] So drown here with your righteousness! -跟你的正直一起淹死吧
[10:34] People take things for themselves! Why don’t you? 大家为了自己偷东西! 你为什么不这样?
[10:37] So that no one can point their finger at you? 这样别人就不会对你指指点点
[10:39] In the end, everyone does! 到头来,大家都会偷
[10:40] They avoid you like a leper! 他们像躲痲疯病患躲著你
[10:42] Nobody wants anything to do with you. 没人想和你有任何交集
[10:45] – You old fool. – Find a young one. -妳这老蠢蛋 -那就去找年轻点的啊
[10:50] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[10:53] – Dad… – Let him go! -爸… -别理他!
[11:00] – What’s gotten into you? – Oh, so I’m the one to blame? -妳是哪根筋不对? -哦,怪我啰?
[11:05] – First you raise them, and then… – I’ve had it with you. -辛辛苦苦把孩子养大,他却… -我受够妳了
[11:25] What’s wrong with kids nowadays? 现在的小鬼是怎么搞的?
[11:32] Don’t listen to her, Dad. 别把她的话放在心上,爸
[11:45] I came to work once and saw a bunch of guys acting shifty. 我有次去上班 看到一群鬼鬼祟祟的家伙
[11:51] “Come over here.” I said, “What for?” 他们说“过来” 我问“干嘛?”
[11:54] “We need to steal some pipes from the warehouse”. “我们得从卖场偷一些水管”
[12:00] So I said, “They don’t belong to us”. 我说“那不是我们的东西”
[12:05] And now they avoid me like the plague. 现在他们像躲瘟疫一样避开我
[12:07] Don’t even say hello anymore. 甚至连招呼都不打了
[12:12] Your mother is right. 你妈说得没错
[12:15] I’ve lived sixty years and have neither friends, nor enemies. 我活了一甲子 没有朋友和敌人
[12:19] Everyone considers me a fool. 大家都把我当傻瓜
[12:24] At work, it’s because I work and don’t steal. 在工作的地方 因为我乖乖工作不偷东西
[12:30] Here it’s because I replace stolen light bulbs. 在这里是因为 我换掉被偷走的灯泡
[12:34] And because I repair the bench every evening. 还每晚修长椅
[12:41] I am a fool. 我是个傻瓜
[12:44] You’re not a fool. 你不是
[12:49] Oh, come on… 拜托…
[12:52] Dima! Somebody from dispatch called for you. 迪马,有人有急事找你
[12:56] Mom, tell them I’m off duty today. 妈,跟他们说我今天没班
[12:58] They say it’s urgent. Filimonov went on a bender. 他们说很紧急 菲利蒙诺夫去喝酒了
[13:03] – I should go. – Sure. -我得走了 -好
[13:22] Tell us what happened. -告诉我们是怎么一回事
[13:24] What’s there to tell? The pipes are 20 years old. -还有什么好说的? 这些水管用了20年了
[13:28] Good thing I wasn’t taking a shower, 好险我当时没在冲澡
[13:30] or I would’ve been boiled alive. 不然我就被活活煮熟了
[13:33] I don’t care about the pipes. 我不管水管的事
[13:35] Why the hell did you beat your family?… 你干嘛打你的家人?
[13:39] Andrey, did you shut it off downstairs? 奥德里 你把楼下总开关关了吗?
[13:42] What, and leave the whole building without water? 什么,让整栋楼没水用吗?
[13:45] I’m just worried… Look at how it burst. 我只是担心…看看它怎么爆的
[13:49] … Come on, chief, it’s family matters. 拜托,长官,只是家务事
[13:51] We’ll sort it out ourselves. 我们自己能解决
[13:53] Yeah right, and next time we’ll come here 最好是,下次我们来
[13:56] to collect dead bodies? 就是收尸了吗?
[13:57] Let’s just wait for the chief to get here, 我们等长官来再决断
[14:00] and let him decide.
[14:04] – You drank yourself to insanity. – Aha, right. -你喝到神智不清了吗? -没错
[14:07] Don’t talk back. 少顶嘴
[14:09] Everything’s fine, it’s family matters. 没事了,只是家务事
[14:13] – When did you drink last? – Why? -你上次喝酒是什么时候? -干嘛?
[14:16] – Because the shot won’t work. – I hope it won’t. -因为注射没用 -但愿没用
[14:20] Let the bastard suffer. 让那混蛋痛下去吧
[14:23] – Our daughter’s covered in blood. – Shut up, bitch. -我女儿浑身都是血 -闭嘴,贱人
[14:26] Quiet, you. 你给我闭嘴
[14:28] I haven’t touched the stuff in three days. 我已经3天没喝酒了
[14:31] The hangover wasn’t easing up. I went for my stash – it was gone. 宿醉退得很慢 我去找我藏的钱,但不见了
[14:34] Almost had a heart attack. Put yourself in my shoes. 我几乎要心脏病发耶 想想我的心情
[14:37] My liver’s not big enough to fill your shoes. 以我的酒量,我无法同情你
[14:41] Well, the burn isn’t serious. It’s just a scald. 伤势不严重,只是小烫伤
[14:45] I’ll give you some ointment, put it on at night. 我会给你药膏,晚上记得涂
[14:49] But if you drink, the shot won’t work. 但如果你喝酒,注射就没用
[14:52] Just so you know. 先跟你说
[14:55] Do you want us to take him in? 妳希望我们把他带回警局吗?
[15:05] He has to be at work tomorrow. Or he won’t get his bonus again. 他明天得去上班 不然又拿不到奖金了
[15:11] Sign the waiver then. 那就在弃权书上签名吧
[15:42] Do we really need all this hassle? 我们非得自找麻烦吗?
[15:44] Why should we be dealing with this? 为什么是我们来处理?
[15:47] What, you can’t handle a burst pipe? -怎么,你不会修爆开的水管?
[15:49] Should we turn the water off in the basement? -该把地下室总开关关了吗?
[15:52] – What the hell for? – Take a look yourself. -干嘛关? -你自己看
[15:55] What, you felt sorry for me? 干嘛,心疼我啦?
[15:57] I felt sorry for our girl. 我是心疼女儿,她的靴子裂开
[15:59] Her boots are falling apart. She needs new ones. 需要买新的
[16:02] Her feet are always wet and cold, she’ll get sick. 她的脚老是又湿又冷 她会生病的
[16:13] Well, are you gonna fix it or not? -你们到底修不修?
[16:16] Shut up, or you’re gonna fix it yourself. -闭嘴,不然你自己看著办
[16:19] – Is this a bearing wall? – You should know better. -这是承重墙吗? -你应该比我懂吧
[16:26] Fuck! 可恶!
[16:30] What’s with him? 他怎么搞的?
[16:31] Let’s go. 我们走
[16:35] Get ready for bed. 准备上床睡觉了
[16:39] Mom, let’s stay over at Lena’s place. I’m scared of him. 妈,我们去借住丽娜家 我好怕他
[16:43] Do what you’re told. 听话
[16:46] There are too many people in their room as it is. 其他人家也很多人
[16:50] Go to bed, it’s 10 pm already. 去睡觉吧,已经晚上10点了
[16:56] Well, are we gonna sleep or not? 我们到底要不要睡?
[16:58] I’m not going to bed with you. Go sleep on the sofa. 我不跟你睡,你去睡沙发
[17:03] – Oh come on. – Hands off me. -有没有搞错 -把手拿开
[18:47] Come here. 过来
[18:52] What happened? 怎么了?
[18:54] Have there been any other complaints from the tenants? 其他房客 有反应过其他问题吗?
[18:57] Not today, but this place is a pain in the ass. 今天没有 但这地方真让人难受
[19:00] It’s an old building. Been standing for 40 years. 这是栋40年老大楼了
[19:03] – Why are you so agitated? – Shit… This isn’t my district. -你干嘛那么担忧? -靠…这又不是我的社区
[19:08] Has there been a thorough overhaul of this building? 这栋大楼有彻底整修过吗?
[19:13] What overhaul? Like you don’t know Fedotov. 整修个屁 你第一天认识费多托夫喔
[19:16] They painted the walls, and he pocketed the rest. 他们只漆了墙壁 剩下经费都被他吞了
[19:20] What about inspections? Was everything in order? 安全稽查呢? 都有照程序走吗?
[19:24] Are you joking? 你开什么玩笑?
[19:26] The inspectors were given cash to shut up – problem solved. 稽查员收了钱就乖乖闭嘴 问题解决了
[19:29] Time’s up for this building. 这栋大楼没救了
[19:31] We’re tired of always having to come out here. 我们已经受够常跑这一趟
[19:33] The roof leaks, the pipes are rusty. 屋顶龟裂,水管生锈
[19:36] We patch a hole, and six new ones appear the next day. 补了一个洞,隔天又会破6个
[19:40] What about Filimonov? 菲利蒙诺夫呢?
[19:41] Has he talked to Fedotov about this? 他和费多托夫谈过了吗?
[19:42] Why would he care? 他哪会管?他老婆跑了
[19:44] His wife left him, so he’s been drunk for 3 days straight. 他已经连醉3天了
[19:48] You’ll probably be transferred to our crew. 你可能会调到我们这组
[19:51] The most problematic neighborhood. 负责最鸟的社区
[19:55] What’s wrong, anyway? 问题到底在哪?
[19:57] Hell knows. 鬼才知道
[19:59] I think the foundation is shifting. 我认为地基位移了
[20:02] Are you serious? 真的假的?
[20:03] There’s a crack on the outside from the first to the ninth floor. 大楼外墙有一道从1楼 延伸到9楼的裂缝
[20:07] I looked around, it’s a through-wall crack. 我往四周查看,是穿墙裂缝
[20:10] And the entire building’s tilting. 这栋建筑正在倾斜
[20:14] Fucking hell… 他妈的…
[20:18] – What do we do now? – Quiet, calm down. -我们现在该怎么办? -安静,冷静点
[20:23] Just shut off the water for now and go home. 现在先把水的总开关关了 然后回家去
[20:26] I’ll go talk to Fedotov tomorrow. That’s all. Bye 我明天去找费多托夫谈 就这样,再见
[22:22] Dima, what are you doing? 迪马,你在干嘛?
[22:26] – Go to sleep. – I need to check something. -快去睡觉 -我得查东西
[22:29] You and your damn school. You’ve got exams tomorrow? 你那该死的学校 你明天有考试吗?
[22:33] Close your eyes, Anton. 闭上眼睛,安东
[22:45] Dima, are you nuts? What are you doing? 迪马,你疯了吗?你在干嘛?
[22:49] – Where are you going? – I don’t know why he got up. -你要去哪里? -我不知道他起来干嘛
[22:51] I’m going to the 32nd dormitory. 我要去32号大楼
[22:54] – Where I was today. Got it? – No. What are you talking about? -我之前去过的地方,懂吗? -不懂,你在说什么?
[22:58] – The dormitory, remember? – I guess. So what? -那栋大楼啊,记得吗? -应该吧,所以呢?
[23:02] Things are pretty bad there. The building’s barely standing. 那里情况不乐观,大楼要塌了
[23:05] There’s a crack, the building’s tilting. It’s going to collapse. 有一大道裂缝,大楼正在倾斜 就快要倒塌了
[23:08] – Are you joking? – I’m serious. -你在开玩笑吗? -我是说真的
[23:10] I just looked at the stability calculations 我是以一栋9层楼国宅稳定性
[23:12] for a 9-story panel building. 来估算
[23:14] – It’s won’t stand another 24 hours. – Bite your tong -那栋楼一天内就会倒 -别说了
[23:17] So, go see Fedotov tomorrow. 明天去找费多托夫谈
[23:19] The foundation is crumbling. We need to evacuate people now! 地基正在崩塌 我们得疏散居民!
[23:22] And who’s going to let you do that without an inspection, you lunatic? 在没稽查前谁会听你的 疯子?
[23:25] Some people have been there for 30 years. 有些人住在那里30年了
[23:27] You want them out in the middle of the night? 你要他们大半夜搬出来?
[23:30] It has to be done right now! 现在就必须撤走!
[23:32] But how? Do you have Fedotov’s number? Call him. 怎么撤?你有 费多托夫电话吗?打给他
[23:36] He won’t do anything. He pocketed the overhaul money. 他什么都不会做 他吞了整修的预算
[23:39] Do you know anyone from the administration? 你有认识的政府官员吗?
[23:43] – Your mother does. – Whom? -你妈有 -谁?
[23:46] Razumikhina, the chief accountant at the mayor’s office, 拉什蜜奇娜,市长办公室
[23:48] is your friend, right? 会计主任,她是妳朋友吧?
[23:49] We haven’t seen each other in ages. 我们好几年没见了
[23:51] I’m not going to bother her at this hour with this nonsense. 我才不要在这个时间 为这种荒唐事打扰她
[23:54] It’s not nonsense, Mom! People can die at any minute! Call her! 这一点也不荒唐,妈! 居民随时会死!快打给她!
[23:58] – Don’t yell – I said, call her! -别对我吼 -快打给她!
[24:05] Here’s her number, call her yourself, you raving lunatic! 这是她的号码,你自己打 胡说八道的疯子
[24:12] – Is it that serious? – It’s very serious. -真的这么严重吗? -非常严重
[24:14] Don’t you know that you won’t get anywhere? 你难道不知道你束手无策吗?
[24:16] If they didn’t care about that building for 30 years, 如果他们这30年来
[24:19] why would they start now? 都不在乎那栋大楼 他们现在又何必插手?
[24:20] – Yes, I know everything. – You will raise a panic, and then what? -所有情况我都明白 -你引发恐慌,那又能怎样?
[24:25] People will have to be put up somewhere for the night. 人们今晚必须找地方过夜
[24:28] They can’t be on the street 他们不能带著孩子和行李
[24:29] with their children and suitcases in the cold. 在低温中露宿街头
[24:31] They will have to be resettled, 他们必须被重新安置
[24:33] and you know what our town hall’s like. 你清楚市政厅的情况
[24:34] A bunch of thieving rats. 他们是一群贪心的老鼠
[24:36] Complaints will come in, 人们会投诉,官员得下台
[24:37] people will be fired and courts will get involved. Stay out of it. 法院会介入,你别插手
[24:40] – What are they going to do, kill me? – Idiot. -他们能怎么样,把我做掉吗? -笨蛋
[24:44] Calm down. Go put Anton to bed. 冷静点,去哄安东睡觉
[24:47] Hello, Galya? It’s Dmitry Nikitin. I apologize for calling so late. 喂,戈雅吗?我是迪马尼基京 很抱歉这么晚还打来
[24:53] Galya, I really need your help to contact someone. 戈雅 我很需要妳帮我联络某人
[24:59] The mayor. 市长
[25:02] Yes, with Galaganova. 对,和加拉加诺娃一起
[25:04] No, no, not during office hours, no… 不,不,不能上班时间 不行…
[25:09] Yes, it’s urgent, and no, I’m not joking. 对,很紧急,没有 我没在开玩笑
[25:14] Really? 真的吗?
[25:17] Where? 哪里?
[25:22] Got it. 我知道了
[25:24] I’ll be right there. Yes. 我马上到,好
[25:26] What did she say? 她说什么?
[25:27] The entire administration is celebrating 整个政府部门在餐厅
[25:29] Galaganova’s birthday in a restaurant. 帮加拉加诺娃庆生
[25:31] There’s my meeting – couldn’t be better. 去那里见他们,再好不过了
[25:34] – They’re all drunk right now… – Maybe they’re better drunk. -他们现在都喝挂了吧 -他们喝挂了最好
[25:38] They’ll be more kind. 这样会比较好谈
[25:40] We’ll see. 走著瞧
[25:42] Are you sure? 你确定吗?
[25:48] Wait for me. 等我回来
[25:50] Oh good Lord, what a mess… 老天,真是乱七八糟…
[25:56] Oh God… 老天…
[25:57] – Go put the kettle on. – Oh God… Alright. -去烧开水吧 -老天…好吧
[29:02] – Hey, careful, bro. – You could step aside. -喂,看路,老兄 -你可以靠边
[29:05] – I could do anything. – I’m happy for you. -我什么都办得到 -我替你高兴
[29:08] – Hey, let’s get introduced. – Later. -嗨,自我介绍一下 -晚点吧
[29:23] Easy… Is it that bad? 小心…很不舒服吗?
[29:26] – The vodka’s bad. – Get some food in your stomach. -伏特加好难喝 -多吃点东西
[29:28] Excuse me, where can I find Nina Galaganova? -请问妮娜加拉加诺娃在哪?
[29:31] She’s in the dining hall. -她在宴会厅
[29:32] – Thank you. – Only she’s married -谢谢 -她有老公啰
[29:36] – Good to know. – But I’m not. -多谢提醒 -但我还单身哦
[29:42] – Where are you going? – Where I need to go -你要去哪里? -我该去的地方
[29:44] – To see her again? – Go drink some more. -你又要见她? -去喝你的酒
[29:47] I’ll divorce you, you bastard! 我要跟你离婚,混蛋!
[29:51] It’s about time. Been waiting for 3 years. 是时候了,我已经忍3年了
[30:06] Let’s dance! 来跳舞吧!
[30:28] Come on, girls! 来吧,女孩们!
[30:59] Dear friends! May I have your attention please? 亲爱的朋友们!请看过来
[31:06] I think we shouldn’t just raise our glasses 我想我们不该只举杯
[31:09] to the health of our dear Nina 祝贺妮娜健康
[31:12] but also say the most important things about her! 而该说说她的成就
[31:20] We’ve all wished her good health, a long life, 我们已经祝贺她身体健康
[31:22] happy friends and family. 长命百岁,亲友幸福美满
[31:24] But most importantly, 但更重要的是,我们很感激她
[31:25] we all owe her a debt of gratitude for our thriving town 让这座城市欣欣向荣
[31:28] that grows and gets more beautiful every year. 一年比一年还美
[31:35] The life that every resident enjoys is entirely thanks to her. 每位居民的生活都多亏了她
[31:41] I ask the people closest to Nina to say a few words 我请妮娜最好的朋友在今晚
[31:46] of gratitude on this fine evening. 对她献上感谢演说
[31:54] I came here about 20 years ago. 我大约20年前来到这里
[32:00] I had to get the zoning documents for the factory. 我当时得为工厂 取得市区划分图
[32:04] So I walk into the records office and see. 所以我进了档案室
[32:08] A skinny girl in a dress that blends into the filing cabinets. 看见一个穿洋装的纤细女孩 和档案柜融为一体
[32:14] I ask her to bring me this, give me that, 我请她拿这拿那给我
[32:18] but she acts like she doesn’t see me. 但她似乎对我视若无睹
[32:22] I bark out an order – and she tells me to go to hell. 我生气地命令她,她叫我去死
[32:26] So then I look at her and say: 接著我看著她说
[32:31] “You’re going to be a big boss one day”. “妳有一天会成为大人物”
[32:33] That girl’s name was Nina. 那女孩的名字叫妮娜
[32:43] Nina was from a small village. 妮娜出身于小乡村
[32:47] Her mother had six children, 她母亲有6个孩子,一头乳牛
[32:50] a cow and her husband’s grave in the backyard. 和过世丈夫在后院的墓
[32:56] This place was a real pigsty twenty years ago. 这地方20年前简直是猪舍
[33:03] Unless you held your nose and closed your eyes 除非你捏著鼻子,闭上眼睛 走在街上
[33:06] walking down the street, you’d be driven to drink. 不然你只能买醉
[33:09] This was one big shithole. 这里以前是个大粪坑
[33:13] But now, twenty years have passed. 但20年后的现在
[33:18] I’m thinking of buying a house somewhere on the outskirts. 我打算在郊区买一栋房子
[33:22] And moving there with my family when I get old. 等老了和家人搬来这养老
[33:26] And all thanks to you, Nina. You’re the boss. 这一切都多亏了妳,妮娜 妳是老大
[33:31] And others even call you by a different name. 其他人甚至暱称妳其他称号
[33:35] Don’t be shy, come on, all together now! 别害羞,一起喊吧!
[33:38] Mama! Mama! 妈妈!妈妈!
[34:16] Nina, this is Dmitry Nikitin, a repair crew chief 妮娜,这位是迪马尼基京
[34:19] for the public utility works. 他是公共建筑的维修领班
[34:21] – Hello. – Hello. -妳好 -你好
[34:22] I’m here on a work-related issue. -我是为了工作的事来
[34:24] Now? I’m celebrating. Have a drink. -现在?我在庆生,喝一杯吧
[34:27] Really, I can’t. It’s an urgent matter. -我不行,这件事很急
[34:29] Have a drink, busy man. -喝一杯吧,大忙人
[34:33] Do you know each other? -你们认识吗?
[34:35] No. He doesn’t like to do introductions. -不,他不喜欢自我介绍
[34:39] I’m Dmitry Nikitin. 我叫迪马尼基京
[34:42] – Nina, an incident has occurred. – What incident? -妮娜,出意外了 -什么意外?
[34:46] An emergency situation at one of the “A” district dormitories. A区国宅发生紧急状况
[34:51] Can’t Fedotov or his assistants handle this? 费多托夫和他助理 不能去处理吗?
[34:53] I’m afraid he won’t care, because he never has before. 恐怕他无法处理 因为他从没处理过
[34:58] This case could end with many deaths 这件事可能在几小时后
[35:00] in the next few hours. 造成许多罹难者
[35:02] Please get all the department heads together, 请召集所有部门首长
[35:05] firemen, police, ambulances. 消防,警局,救护车
[35:07] We need a plan of action. 我们需要执行计划
[35:08] I will give a detailed account of the situation. 到时我会详细说明整件事
[35:14] Mrs. Galaganova, I understand that 加拉加诺娃夫人
[35:17] this is a party and all. 我明白现在在开派对
[35:19] But something terrible is about to happen. 但有件严重的意外要发生了
[35:28] I’m not joking. 我没开玩笑
[35:34] Emelyanov! 艾米拉诺夫!
[35:39] Get all the chiefs together in the other hall. -请所有主任移驾会议室
[35:41] Who exactly do you need, Nina? -妳要找哪些人,妮娜?
[35:44] They’re all wasted. Sayapin left already, blind drunk. 他们都喝挂了 萨亚平早就走了,他喝挂了
[35:49] And Tulsky’s wife took him home… -托斯基的老婆带他回家了
[35:52] Call them and tell them to come back. -打给他们,叫他们回来
[35:56] I don’t care if they puke or take pills; 管他们要吐还是吃药
[35:59] they have to be here. 全都得回来
[36:12] Watch out, Dmitry Nikitin, repair crew chief. 当心了,迪马尼基京 维修领班
[36:59] Thanks. 谢谢
[37:15] What are you stirring shit up for? 你在胡搞瞎搞什么?
[37:17] Sit down, Fedor. 坐下,费多
[37:31] Well, go ahead and inform us. 开始说明吧
[37:48] A crew was called to the 32nd dormitory in district A, 一批维修人员被叫到
[37:53] to repair a burst hot-water pipe. A区32号国宅大楼 修理爆开的热水管
[37:56] They saw that things were bad and called me. -他们发现情况不对就打给我
[37:59] Why not Filimonov? He’s the chief engineer. -菲利蒙诺夫呢?他才是领班
[38:04] He went on a bender, Fedor. It’s been three days. 他去买醉了,费多,喝3天了
[38:13] The pipes burst due to the displacement of bearing walls. 水管由于承重墙位移爆开
[38:17] The dormitory was built 国宅建造时间
[38:19] even before the town was founded. 甚至比这座城镇还早
[38:21] – So that was about 40 years ago… – 38. -所以大概是40年前了… -38年
[38:27] Whatever. 管他的
[38:29] A major overhaul was never done… 大楼从没做过大整修
[38:31] What do you mean? 什么意思?1984年有一次
[38:32] There was one in 1984, and another three years ago. 3年前也有修过啊
[38:35] I’m not prepared to argue about the quality 我现在不想争论维修的品质
[38:38] of these repairs right now.
[38:40] The concern here is that the building 现在重点是这栋大楼随时会倒
[38:42] could collapse at any minute.
[38:47] Who gave you this idea? Like this very minute? 谁说的?你是说现在吗?
[38:51] Yes. Practically as we speak. 对,就在我们说话期间
[38:55] There are two huge cracks on the bearing walls, 承重墙有两道从1楼
[38:58] from the first to the ninth floor. 延伸到9楼的大裂缝
[39:00] And the entire building’s tilting. 整栋大楼正在倾斜
[39:01] The foundation is crumbling and shifting. 地基正在倒塌并位移
[39:04] The vibrations of the units are visible to the naked eye. 肉眼就能看出大楼的震动
[39:09] – How many people live there? – Who are you listening to, Tolya? -居民有多少人? -你要听谁的,托亚?
[39:13] This requires a regional inspection, about 10 specialists. 这需要大概十名专家
[39:18] There are many aspects. 做区域勘查,有很多面向
[39:20] He just probably fucking some girl 这小子大概是上了大楼的女孩
[39:22] in that dorm and promised her a new apartment. 答应她会送她一间新公寓
[39:26] – It’s 2 am, Fedor… – Shut up! -已经凌晨2点了,费多… -闭嘴!
[39:29] That sounds about right. Balls rolled up – now pay up. 说得对,嘿咻后就得付出代价
[39:34] Go and look for yourselves. Even a child can see… 你自己去看吧 小孩也看得出来
[39:37] Maybe a child can, but it’s not clear to us. 也许吧,但对我们来说 不够清楚
[39:41] – Are you the chief housing engineer? – No. -你是工程主任吗? -不是
[39:46] – Exactly. – Neither are you! -果然没错 -你也不是!
[39:56] Foundation, tilt – 地基,倾斜,你懂很多吗?
[39:57] do you know much about that?
[39:59] Yes, I’m studying construction, second year. -对,我是建筑系大二生
[40:01] Need the diploma to get promoted, right? -你需要学历升职对吧?
[40:04] I told you to be quiet! 我叫你闭嘴!
[40:08] You can really see everything with the naked eye. 真的用肉眼就看得出来
[40:11] The stability factor of a nine-story panel building 9层楼国宅要稳固
[40:13] doesn’t allow for a tilt of even 5 degrees. 就不得倾斜超过5度
[40:16] And that building is leaning by around 10 degrees. 那栋楼已经倾斜将近10度了
[40:19] The tilt is beyond the point of maximum deviation 倾斜已超出垂直重力
[40:22] from the gravity-bearing perpendicular. 能承受的最大误差
[40:26] This means that the building is falling, 表示这栋楼正在倒塌
[40:30] and it will fall no matter what. 无论怎样都会倒
[40:34] Taking into account the angle of deviation, 根据误差角度
[40:37] the building won’t stand more than a day. 这栋楼一天内就会倒
[41:09] Do you realize that in that case 你知道要是这样
[41:12] we need to declare an emergency 我们就得发出紧急通知
[41:14] and evacuate the people immediately? 立即疏散居民吗?
[41:17] Yes. 知道
[41:19] How many are in there? A thousand? -居民有多少人?1千人?
[41:22] There are 820 people. -820人
[41:24] 820 people. 820人
[41:28] They will need to be resettled. 必须重新安置他们
[41:31] And the town has a housing shortage as it is. 这座城镇缺的就是住宅
[41:34] Go ahead, call a regional inspection, 打给驻区督察
[41:36] let them check everything and make a decision. 让他们全勘查后做决定
[41:39] Because I’m not taking on these costs. -因为我可不想承担损失
[41:41] You want to end up in jail then? -那你想吃牢饭了?
[41:45] Sayapin can take care of that as our friend. 萨亚平会看在交情分上处理好
[41:54] 800 people. 8百人耶
[41:55] What if they all get buried under there? 要是他们全被活埋怎么办?
[41:59] You pocketed the money for repairs, 你吞了整修费,我也没过问
[42:01] I never checked. We’re both going down. 我们都会完蛋
[42:03] – I pocketed the money? – You did! -我吞了整修费? -就是你!
[42:06] Oh come on, Fedor! 拜托,费多!
[42:08] Did your daughter’s house build itself? 难道你女儿的房子 是无中生有吗?
[42:14] Or did you help her with your salary? -还是你用薪水帮她盖的?
[42:16] Look who’s talking! -还敢说我呢!
[42:18] What about your house? Or his house? 你的房子呢?他的房子呢?
[42:21] Why don’t we tell this kid here who pocketed what. 我们不如告诉这小子 谁吞了钱
[42:26] Or how we survive around here, washing each other’s hands. 或我们怎么互相掩盖 才能在这里存活
[42:30] What hands? Watch what you say! 掩盖什么?你说话小心点!
[42:34] – I’ve got my own patch. – What patch? -我自己也有麻烦 -什么麻烦?
[42:36] The whole town together with its 30 000 residents is the patch. 整座城镇3万居民就是麻烦
[42:39] One of us gets caught, 只要我们其中一人被抓
[42:40] he’ll take everyone down with him. 那个人就会拉所有人下水
[42:42] Journalists will come, and up in smoke we go. 记者来了后,我们就全完了
[42:45] I’m all clean. I’ve had inspections already. 不干我的事 我早就做好勘查了
[42:48] Crime detection rate was within norm. 破案率在合格标准内
[42:51] No drug addicts, no prostitutes at all. 完全没毒虫和妓女
[42:55] But you and Matyugin will be going up 但你和马提金
[42:57] in smoke in his fire truck. 会在他的消防车里被做掉
[42:59] Any more threats? 还想威胁我什么?
[43:01] What did you do with the prostitutes? 妓女你怎么处理?
[43:04] Are they at your harem? 当你的性奴吗?
[43:06] Quiet, all of you! 全都给我闭嘴!
[43:14] A fish rots from the head down. 全是一丘之貉,如果我贪污
[43:16] If I’m tainted, then so are all of you. 你们每个人都有分
[43:19] They’ll go through everything with a fine-tooth comb. 他们会仔细调查这件事
[43:22] And for 800 people, 至于那8百人,就算在
[43:23] they’ll find shit even in your “patch”. 你的麻烦区也会有栖身处
[43:26] What, do you have the cleanest department? 你有最清白的部门吗?
[43:38] Right, go to the place with him. 好了,和他一起去看看
[43:41] – I’m… – Have a look once you’re there. -我… -到场后立即勘验
[43:52] If everything is as he says, 如果情况和他说的一样
[43:54] then we’ll think about what to do. 我们就得想办法
[44:02] Let’s go, shit-stirrer. 走吧,麻烦制造者
[44:09] Dima, stay for a moment. 迪马,等一下
[44:16] If he tries to threaten you, don’t listen. 如果他威胁你,别在意
[44:20] He’s cunning and sly. 他是个奸诈的家伙
[44:22] If not him, then we’ll have to deal with it. 就算不是他,我们也得处理
[44:25] Not to mention those poor people. 更别说那些可怜居民了
[44:34] I’ll go too. Fedotov’s angry right now, 我也去,费多托夫现在
[44:36] and the kid’s naive. 一定很火大,那小子太嫩了
[44:38] OK, good luck. 好,祝你好运
[45:29] – Show us what you’ve got. – It’s this way. -带我们去看你说的情况 -往这走
[45:38] – Here it is. – What is it? -就在这 -这是什么?
[45:42] The crack goes through the whole building. 裂缝穿透大楼的墙壁
[45:45] So what? I saw this crack two years ago. 所以呢? 我2年前就看过这道裂缝了
[45:49] Fine. 好吧
[45:52] Look here. 看看这里
[45:57] The wall is crumbling, the foundation is shifting. 墙壁正在倒塌,地基正在位移
[46:00] Shifting where? 位移到哪?
[46:04] In fall the soil gives a little from the rain. 秋天时土壤因为雨水松动
[46:07] Don’t get smart, builder. 别质疑我,建筑师
[46:15] OK, come with me. 好吧,跟我来
[46:21] Come on, let’s go. 我们走吧
[46:46] Man, it stinks in here. 妈啊,这里真臭
[46:48] Fix the sewage pipes, then it won’t stink. 把下水道修好就不臭了
[47:04] You scum! Stop torturing us! 混蛋!别再折磨我们了!
[47:07] Your child is scared of you! I’ll call the cops. 你的小孩都怕你!我要报警了
[47:10] Go ahead, you piece of shit! You think they’ll show up? 报警啊,妳这贱人! 妳以为他们会来吗?
[47:13] – I’ll cut you up, you bitch! – Calm down, man. -我要杀了妳,贱人! -冷静点,老兄
[47:16] What did you say? -你说什么?
[47:17] Nothing, but you’re asking for a kicking. -没什么,但你欠揍
[47:20] All right guys, no offence. 好了,各位,无意冒犯
[47:23] My daughter steals money from me, 我女儿偷我的钱
[47:25] I need it for my treatment. 我需要拿钱看医生
[47:27] The bitch buys smack with it. 那贱人拿钱去买毒
[47:33] I’ll go have a smoke. 我去抽根烟
[47:40] These people need their brains repaired, not the pipes. 这些人需要修理他们的脑袋 而不是水管
[47:44] That’s why it stinks here. 所以这里才会这么臭
[47:48] Different people live here. 这里龙蛇杂处
[47:51] Go away. 滚
[47:53] We’re from the housing department. I’ve got the chiefs here with me. 我们是住宅管理部门的人 我请负责人和我一起来
[48:13] Hello, Fedor. 你好,费多
[48:18] Can we take a look at your bathroom? 可以让我们看妳家浴室吗?
[48:25] Sure, sure, go ahead. 好的,好的,去看吧
[48:36] It’s one thing after another. 衰事一件接一件
[48:38] Pipes burst, and then this son of a bitch goes crazy. 先是水管爆开 再来是那混蛋疯了
[48:41] That scum beats his own daughter, can you imagine? 那个人渣打自己女儿 你能想像吗?
[48:46] He needs to be taken away, but the pigs, 警察应该把他带走,但那些猪
[48:49] sorry, police, never do. 抱歉,是警察,从不带他走
[48:52] Although, I let them go myself. 不过,是我自己叫他们走的
[48:56] Help us. 帮帮我们
[48:59] With what? 帮什么?
[49:01] Sure, we’ll deal with it. 当然了,我们会处理的
[49:08] Will they fix the pipes soon? 他们会快点修好水管吗?
[49:09] They shut the water off and we can’t wash or cook anything. 他们把水关了 我们不能洗东西或煮饭
[49:13] Soon, soon. 快了,快了
[50:07] – Go home. – Yes sir! -回家去 -是,长官!
[50:10] – What did you say? – Don’t get involved. -你说什么?
[50:13] They’re all punks. -别管他们,他们是小混混
[50:20] Look, the old bat is going to crawl out. 快看,老太婆要出来了
[50:23] We’re from the housing department. May we come in? 我们是住宅管理部门的人 我们可以进去吗?
[50:26] Get out of there, you punks! 滚开,小混混!
[50:29] Chill out, granny. Come over here, we’ll get you stoned. 冷静点,阿嬷,快过来 我们让妳抽大麻
[51:19] They’re all yours. 全归你了
[51:21] I’m off for a piss. 我去撇尿
[51:34] Oh, hi guys. What are you doing here? 嗨,你们在这里干嘛?
[51:37] We’re from the housing department. Checking the pipes. 我们是住宅管理部的人 来看水管
[51:40] I don’t give a fuck about the pipes. I only shower once a week. 我才不在乎水管 我一个礼拜才洗一次澡
[51:45] There’s plenty of water right now. 现在有很多水了
[51:47] I bring in snow from outside, and problem solved. 我把外头的雪带进来 问题解决啦
[51:52] And if the building collapses, I don’t give a fuck as well. 如果大楼倒了,我一样不在乎
[51:59] This is no life anyway, is it? 反正也活不了了,不是吗?
[52:06] Hey guys, how about a shot or two, huh? 各位,要来两杯吗?
[52:12] Well? Come on! Let’s have some. 来嘛!一起喝啊
[52:16] Right… 好了…
[52:19] Let’s get going. 我们继续勘查吧
[52:25] One more game? 再来一场吗?
[52:26] – What did they want? – Fuck knows… -他们想干嘛? -鬼才知道…
[52:28] Hey… 喂…
[52:32] What are the chiefs doing here? Something serious? 官员来这干嘛? 出了什么事吗?
[52:35] – We don’t know yet. – Listen… -还不知道 -听著…
[52:38] Trouble sleeping? 你睡不著吗?
[52:40] – What? – It’s late. -什么? -已经很晚了
[52:43] Why do you even care about us lowlives? 你们管我们这些 低等生物干嘛?
[52:47] – Compassionate, are you? – I am what I am. -同情吗? -我自有主意
[53:12] – What were you doing there? – Fuck off. -你们在这干嘛? -滚开
[53:15] – That’s some building… – No kidding. -真是一栋烂大楼… -没错
[53:20] – Well? – This way. -看哪里? -这里
[53:37] – What’s the bottle for? – Look. -拿瓶子干嘛? -看好
[54:14] Come here. 过来
[54:30] Look down. Just be careful. 往下看,小心点
[54:51] – Far from the wall? – About three meters. -距离墙很远吗? -距离3公尺
[55:55] – Did you give everyone their tasks? – Yes. -所有人的工作安排好了吗? -好了
[56:02] Nina, what should I do about the guests? 妮娜,派对客人该怎么办?
[56:05] Entertain them. 继续娱乐他们
[56:08] Turn up the music. 把音乐开大
[56:11] Tell the kitchen to hurry up with the main course. 叫厨房赶紧端上主餐
[56:14] Many are getting ready to leave. 很多人都准备要离开了
[56:16] Vostrikov is upset that you’re not there. 妳不在,沃斯特莱科夫很失望
[56:18] Well, make sure that he isn’t upset. 尽可能别让他失望
[56:20] I can’t be there. I’ve got other things on my mind. 我无法到场,我有事要处理
[56:23] – Maybe we should let them go home? – Yeah right! -也许该让他们回家了? -好啊!
[56:27] So they’d know we have a mess on our hands? 好让他们就知道 我们正在处理烫手山芋?
[56:30] Give them enough booze to put them to sleep. 灌醉他们,让他们睡死
[56:34] Tell them I had to leave, but will be back shortly. 告诉他们我得走了 但我一会儿会回来
[56:37] Got it. 了解
[56:46] The rumors will spread. 谣言四起了
[56:48] The neighbors won’t keep quiet. They’ll get more from the budget. 邻居管不住他们的嘴巴 他们想从预算多分一点
[56:52] The most important thing is that the building does not collapse. 现在最重要的是别让大楼倒
[56:55] Then there’ll be facts, not rumors. 那是事实,不是谣言
[57:03] Well? 怎么样?
[57:05] Speak! 快说!
[57:08] It’s not good. 情况不乐观
[57:10] It will probably collapse. 大楼可能会倒塌
[57:14] Really? 真的吗?
[57:16] Don’t know. Looks like Nikitin was right. 不知道,看来尼基京说得没错
[57:19] We need to get the people out of there. 我们必须疏散居民
[57:28] I told you we needed to be careful with district A. 我早说A区必须好好管理
[57:37] It was built in a rush, on unstable soil. 它是建在不稳固的土壤上
[57:42] We should’ve resettled everyone and demolished the building ages ago. 我们早该在几年前就安置居民 把大楼拆了
[57:46] Resettle them where, smart guy? 要把他们安置到哪,聪明人?
[57:50] Give me two buildings with a hundred units each. 生出两栋共2百户的房子啊
[57:53] We should have built them when we had the money. 我们早该趁还有预算时 就把它们建好
[57:57] But you were too greedy! 但妳太贪心了!
[58:01] Get out! Get out! 出去!给我出去!
[58:08] Half the budget goes up to grease the palms 一半预算都拿来收买区公所了
[58:11] at the regional office!
[58:13] Everyone there practically lives at resorts! 那里的人几乎都住在度假胜地
[58:16] They all have cars, houses, wives all decked in gold. 每个人有车,有房 老婆都打扮得金光闪闪
[58:19] And if I refuse – they won’t give us a penny. 如果我拒绝他们 他们就不会给我们预算
[58:28] How much money did we get this year? 我们今年得到多少预算?
[58:30] Just enough to tar a few roofs and replace a few main pipes. 只够修几片屋顶 和换几条大水管
[58:33] Pensioners are going hungry, three suicides a year. 靠养老金的人都吃不饱了 一年有3起自杀案
[58:38] The disabled are waiting to get treated by the state. 残障者等待州政府照顾他们
[58:40] What about orphanages, and large family allowances? 那孤儿院 和大家庭津贴怎么办?
[58:44] I built a new maternity hospital! 我盖了一座新妇产科医院
[58:46] Do you think I’m made of money? 你们以为我有钱吗?
[58:48] And how am I supposed to survive and raise my children? 我该怎么过活和养我的孩子?
[58:52] I’m constantly under stress. 我一直处在压力中
[58:54] I lived in fear for my life through the ’90s. 我整个90年代都活在恐惧中
[58:57] I’m responsible for everything: 我该为一切负责
[58:59] for taxes, for military enlistment, for elections. 税收,征兵和选举
[59:02] They’ll either send me to prison, or pat me on the head. 他们要嘛把我送去坐牢 要嘛给我一点安慰
[59:07] I want to live like a normal person! 我想活得像正常人一样!
[59:09] I have 3 scars on my head, 我人生共有3次创伤!高血压
[59:10] hypertension, ulcers and two divorces! 胃溃疡和2次离婚
[59:13] I’m a woman, mother and wife – I want to live like a normal person! 我是女人,母亲和妻子 我想活得像正常人一样!
[59:30] And so do you. 你也是
[59:34] That’s why you grab a piece for yourself 所以你才不顾他人
[59:36] without a thought for others. 吞了那笔预算
[59:38] You don’t give a fuck whose walls are crumbling 你根本不在乎谁的墙要塌
[59:42] or whose roof is leaking. 或谁的屋顶破了
[59:44] Because you have to finish laying down your own roof. 因为你得先顾好自己
[59:47] Your house isn’t much smaller than mine, four stories tall. 你的房子也小不到哪去 总共4层楼高
[59:53] Your son, a spoiled brat, rapist and drug addict 你那宠坏的儿子,强暴犯
[59:56] with 6 arrests and 2 court cases. 吸毒被逮过6次,两案在身
[59:58] Has an apartment in Moscow and goes to a private school. 他在莫斯科有公寓 还上私立学校
[1:00:07] This one will soon have people dying from simple infections, 这家伙则会让许多人 死于一般的感染
[1:00:10] while he steals all the supplies, down to the antiseptics. 因为他偷走了所有 包含抗菌剂在内的用品
[1:00:13] I bought new equipment for the hospital, 我为了医院买了新设备
[1:00:15] he sold half of it. 他把一半都卖了
[1:00:16] If I wasn’t helping, 如果不是我帮忙
[1:00:17] you’d be treating people with roadside herbs. 你根本视人命如杂草
[1:00:20] And this one has turned the police department into a racket. 这家伙则把警局变成诈骗集团
[1:00:25] I looked the other way, “Go ahead, Sergey. 我是眼不见为净
[1:00:28] “Make some money”. “塞吉,多赚点钱”
[1:00:31] I don’t even know what you do. 我甚至不知道你都在做什么
[1:00:33] Sit on your ass all day, signing papers. 你整天坐著签文件
[1:00:35] There hasn’t been a fire in the town for ten years. 这座城镇已经十年没火灾了
[1:00:40] But we still allocate funds to get hoses, 但我们还是拨预算买水带
[1:00:43] equipment, who knows what else! 和装备,谁知道还有什么
[1:00:55] Yeah, I make something out of every deal. 没错,我从每笔交易揩一点油
[1:01:00] But whose hands are clean here? 这里谁是清白的?
[1:01:04] Perhaps one of you would like to take my place? Be my guest! 也许你们之中有人想取代我? 尽管来吧!
[1:01:14] Only you oafs won’t be able to hack it. 只有你们这群笨蛋做不到
[1:01:19] Sucking that teat dry, 把奶吸干了,等出事了
[1:01:20] but when something happens – blame “mama”. 再怪老妈子
[1:01:27] And you call yourselves men? Pussies. -你们还自认是男人?娘砲吧
[1:01:29] Enough, Nina! -够了,妮娜!
[1:01:30] We all know that. We weren’t born yesterday. 我们都知道 我们不是3岁小孩
[1:01:36] I’ve always lived well, never had to beg, 我一直都过得很好,不需求人
[1:01:39] and don’t plan on starting. 不用想出任何计划
[1:01:41] And I don’t give a shit what people think of me. 我不在乎别人怎么看我
[1:01:47] If you can’t take what you need, you’ll live like a worm in shit. 如果不抢自己需要的东西 就只能在粪坑中挣扎
[1:01:52] This never-ending talk about “corruption” – 一直讲贪污是怎样
[1:01:55] the whole country lives on bribes! 整个国家都在贪污啊
[1:02:06] Even in the Soviet days, when my mother was dying of cancer 即使在苏联时代 我妈快死于癌症时
[1:02:11] we had to grease some palms to get her medication. 还不是得收买医院帮她买药
[1:02:14] And now, you can’t do anything without money! 现在没钱是万万不能啊!
[1:02:18] I hate to interrupt such nice bureaucratic confessions, 很抱歉得打断各位 精采的官场告白
[1:02:22] but what are we going to do now? Time’s ticking. 但我们现在该怎么办? 时间紧迫
[1:02:30] What are we going to do? 我们该怎么办?
[1:02:34] Evacuate the people. 疏散居民
[1:02:35] – Is this official? – Of course. -是官方命令吗? -当然
[1:02:37] I’ll call the regional office and let them know. 我会打给区公所通知他们
[1:02:40] Why? 为什么?
[1:02:42] Regulations. 标准程序
[1:02:44] Let’s not raise a stink right now. 现在先还别制造事端
[1:02:47] Get the people out, and tomorrow we’ll bring in 先疏散居民,明天我们
[1:02:49] the experts and equipment. 会派专家和装备进去
[1:02:50] Maybe it can still be repaired. 也许修得好
[1:02:52] And who will be responsible for the fuckups? Me or him? 那谁来负责这烂摊子? 我还是他?
[1:02:56] And what should we tell the tenants? They’re not a flock of sheep. 还有该怎么和房客说? 他们可不会乖乖听话
[1:02:59] If they realize that the building is failing, 如果他们知道大楼完蛋了
[1:03:02] they won’t go back. 他们也不会回去
[1:03:09] Well, then stage a fire, or any emergency situation. 那就纵火,或弄个紧急情况
[1:03:14] Anything. We need to keep them all out overnight. 什么都好 得让他们整晚待在外面
[1:03:18] And in the morning, the experts will come. 早上专家就会到
[1:03:21] If there are really no other options… 如果到时还是别无他法
[1:03:23] We’ll have to resettle everyone. 我们必须重新安置每个人
[1:03:26] I’ll fall at Safronov’s feet. He’s building an entire block. 我会去找萨夫罗诺夫碰运气 他正在盖整个街区
[1:03:41] Come on, go already! Do something! 快点行动!上工了!
[1:04:09] We found all the documents. They’re in the car. 我们找到所有档案了 都在车上
[1:04:11] – If we need to, we can lose them. – And what do you have? -必要时,我们能全处理掉 -妳怎么看?
[1:04:15] Things are in pretty bad shape. 情况不是很乐观
[1:04:17] The deficit in the repairs budget is 120 million. 整修预算赤字共1亿2千万
[1:04:20] Oh God… 天啊…
[1:04:22] We certainly could have spent it… 我们当然可以花这笔钱…
[1:04:24] but what do we have to show for it? That’s a lot of money. 但这对我们有什么好处? 那可不是小数目
[1:04:28] A new construction site could justify it, 新建案就能解决这一点
[1:04:30] but Safronov’s investors won’t cooperate. 但萨夫罗诺夫的投资人不肯的
[1:04:36] How much would it cost to resettle the dormitory? 要重新安置整栋国宅的人 需要多少预算?
[1:04:39] There are 820 residents. 总共有820位居民
[1:04:41] An emergency means resettling all of them, and fast. 紧急状况就是要重新 并迅速安置所有人
[1:04:45] At least 600 in the first two months. That’s about 200 families. 至少前2个月能安置600人 大概是2百户家庭
[1:04:49] 83 of those are multi-child families, 其中83户是一个小孩以上
[1:04:51] there are 27 disabled, and 10 veterans. 27名残障人士,10位老兵
[1:04:53] So we’ll need about 60 two-room apartments, 所以需要60间双房公寓
[1:04:55] and the rest are one-room. 其他则是单房公寓
[1:04:58] I think that amounts to approximately… 我想预算总计约需要…
[1:05:03] … 260 million 2亿6千万美元
[1:05:08] God damn it… 他妈的…
[1:05:12] Oh God… 天啊…
[1:05:16] I’m such an idiot… 我真是个蠢蛋…
[1:05:22] Right… 好…
[1:05:24] – Tanya, bring Safronov. Is he here? – He left about two hours ago. -请萨夫罗诺夫来,他在吗? -他2小时前离开了
[1:05:28] – Then I need to go find him – Wait, Nina. -那我得找到他 -等等,妮娜
[1:05:31] There’s no time. 没时间了,如果你有话跟我说
[1:05:33] If you have something to say, come with me. 跟我一起来
[1:05:53] Go and get another unit there! 再加派一组人来
[1:05:55] So wake them up! The gas workers too. 把他们弄醒!还有瓦斯工人!
[1:05:57] That dormitory uses gas. 那栋国宅有用瓦斯
[1:05:58] Although I’m not sure. Find out. 虽然我不太确定,但得找找看
[1:06:00] Get the guys ready. Two trucks at least 叫他们准备好 至少两辆消防车
[1:06:02] Check the fire hoses and the equipment, 检查消防水带和装备
[1:06:04] it’s been ages since we used it. 已经好久没用了
[1:06:06] Set up a blockade around the perimeter. How long? 在周围设下路障 要多大范围?
[1:06:10] How long is the perimeter? 周遭范围多大?
[1:06:11] We’ll talk about overtime later. 待会再谈加班的事
[1:06:14] Hey, watch your mouth, or I’ll get you fired. 说话注意点,不然我叫你走人
[1:06:18] Get me three ambulances, each with a doctor and two paramedics. 派3辆救护车,每辆配 1位医师和2位医护人员
[1:06:22] You guys ready? Let’s go. 你们好了吗?走吧
[1:06:27] Wait! 等等!
[1:06:30] – What happened? – Stand down for now. -怎么了? -先暂缓行动
[1:06:32] – Why? – We have to wait. -为什么? -我们必须等等
[1:06:34] – For whom? – I don’t know. Nina said, wait. -等谁? -我不知道,妮娜说先等等
[1:06:57] Right… Let’s go have a drink, guys. 好吧…我们去喝一杯吧,各位
[1:07:08] Hey shit-stirrer, what are you standing there for? Let’s go! 麻烦制造者,你杵在这干嘛? 走吧
[1:07:12] You’ve got ulcers or what? 你是肚子痛还是怎样?
[1:07:46] Let’s talk here. My relatives are visiting, 我们在这谈,我亲戚来找我
[1:07:49] I don’t want them to know anything. 我不希望他们知道任何事
[1:07:51] I urgently need to resettle 600 people. 我必须紧急安置6百位居民
[1:07:54] I need 200 apartments, 2 buildings. Please help. 我需要2百间公寓,2栋大楼 拜托你帮助我
[1:08:00] Are you insane? How can I get you two buildings? 妳疯了吗? 我从哪生出2栋大楼?
[1:08:05] The nine-story buildings you built are still vacant, aren’t they? 你正在建的9层楼大楼 还没住人,对吧?
[1:08:10] Those apartments were sold even before we broke ground. 这些公寓在还没动土前 就卖出了
[1:08:15] Only for a couple of months. I really need this, help me out. 我只需要用2个月 非常紧急,请帮帮我
[1:08:18] My budget will be approved soon, I’ll buy them. 我的预算就快核发下来了 我会买下它们
[1:08:21] What? I could be locked up for something like that. 什么?这样会害我坐牢的
[1:08:26] For a month at least, and then I’ll think of something. 至少让我用1个月 之后我会再想办法
[1:08:30] Then I’ll resettle them somewhere else. 之后我会把他们安置到别处
[1:08:34] I have inspections and showings every week. 我每周都要应付稽查和展示
[1:08:38] There can’t be anyone there. 里头不能住任何人
[1:08:42] What are you doing, you bastard? 你在干嘛,混蛋?
[1:08:45] I sold you that land for next to nothing. 我无条件卖你那块地
[1:08:48] Don’t you have a conscience? 你难道没良心吗?
[1:08:54] I have 800 people living in a dangerous building. 现在有8百人住在危楼里
[1:08:56] I can’t get them evacuated without having a place to resettle them. 如果没有暂时安置所 我无法疏散他们
[1:09:00] The housing budget will come under scrutiny. 住宅预算会经过详细审查
[1:09:02] They will put me away for 15 years, like they did with Sorokin. 他们会让我吃15年牢饭 就像他们对索罗金做的一样
[1:09:06] No one will touch you. 没人会碰妳
[1:09:08] You pay a kickback to the governor, 妳只要让州长收回扣
[1:09:11] giving him some votes. There you go. 帮他拉票,这样就好啦
[1:09:14] If he starts to pressure you, threaten to give him up. 如果他对妳施压 就反过来威胁他
[1:09:17] – He’ll get you off the hook. – Right, or kill me. -他会帮妳脱身的 -是啊,或是干掉我
[1:09:20] I could be killed too. 我也可能会被干掉
[1:09:28] Nina, I’m sorry, I can’t. 妮娜,我很抱歉,我办不到
[1:09:33] My investors used to tear people to shreds back in the 1990s. 我的投资人在90年代 曾经把人活活撕成碎片
[1:09:37] Sorry, I can’t. 抱歉,我真的不行
[1:10:02] Nina, you have no choice. 妮娜,妳别无选择
[1:10:06] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[1:10:09] You can’t evacuate anyone from that building. 妳无法疏散那栋楼所有人
[1:10:14] So what should I do? Bury them all in the rubble? 那我该怎么办? 把他们全埋在瓦砾堆下?
[1:10:20] Who said the building will collapse for sure? 是谁说那栋楼一定会倒的?
[1:10:24] – Nikitin. – That punk? -尼基京 -那个小子?
[1:10:27] He just wants to sabotage Fedotov and take his job. 他只是想陷害费多托夫 取代他的职位
[1:10:33] And don’t listen to that idiot waste-of-space Matyugin. 更别听那个白痴马提金说的话
[1:10:37] What about the risk? -那倒塌的风险呢?
[1:10:39] The risk… There’s always a risk. -风险…任何事都有风险
[1:10:45] Are you one of Safronov’s investors? 你也是萨夫诺罗夫的投资人?
[1:10:49] Nina, stop it. 妮娜,别说了
[1:10:51] Are you? 是不是?我看到他
[1:10:53] I saw how he looked at you. Well? 看你的眼神了,是吗?
[1:10:59] I am. 我是投资人
[1:11:03] And what about the people? 那些居民怎么办?
[1:11:06] Living, breathing people, you scumbag. 他们可是活生生的人啊 你这个混蛋
[1:11:12] Shut your mouth, you bitch. 给我闭嘴,贱人
[1:11:24] When did you start worrying about the people? 妳什么时候关心过人民了?
[1:11:29] Only when 800 of them might perish at once? 只有在得知8百人 可能罹难的时候?
[1:11:33] Were you worried about them when they were dying one by one? 他们一个个死去时 妳担心过他们吗?
[1:11:41] When you took a piece for yourself out of every line in the budget. 在妳一点一滴地污走预算同时
[1:11:46] The roads are shit, one pot-hole 路一样烂,破一个又一个大洞
[1:11:49] on top of another, accidents every day. 意外天天上演
[1:11:52] The people are drinking themselves to death, 人们把自己喝到死 互相杀害彼此
[1:11:55] killing each other. 因为这里没有像样的工作
[1:11:56] Because there are no decent jobs here, and the wages wouldn’t suit a beggar. 工资连乞丐都瞧不起
[1:12:01] Kids are wasting their lives and shooting up in basements. 孩子们虚度光阴 在地下室成长
[1:12:06] The schools are a mess; teachers and doctors can’t afford to buy food. 学校更是一团糟 老师和医生买不起食物
[1:12:12] Old people and the disabled are better off dying. 老人和残障人士还是死了好
[1:12:15] You and I have been through this. 你和我都曾经历这一切
[1:12:17] How much have I done for you? 我为你做了多少事?
[1:12:19] You’ve been feeding off me your entire life. 你这辈子都在培养我
[1:12:25] If it wasn’t for me, you’d still be a secretary. 要不是我,妳还只是个小秘书
[1:12:32] Because you’re a nobody, and I’m a somebody. 因为妳只是无名小卒 我则是大人物
[1:12:35] And the higher-ups know that. 大人物最能看清一切
[1:12:39] Well? 怎么样?
[1:12:41] What’s the matter with you? Get yourself together. 妳是怎么搞得?振作一点
[1:12:45] Here, you either live like a human being, or like cattle. 来,要嘛像个人好好活著 不然就像头牛
[1:12:48] There’s not enough of the good life to go around. 这里无法过什么好日子
[1:12:51] Divide it evenly, and nobody will get anything. 就算把一切均分 大家也都分不到什么
[1:12:55] Everyone will be equally poor. 大家还是一样穷
[1:12:58] Come on… 拜托…
[1:13:02] Would that be better? No. 这样有比较好吗?没有
[1:13:06] I helped you become somebody, 我一手帮妳变成大人物
[1:13:09] and you’re biting the hand that holds you. 妳却反咬恩人一口?
[1:13:20] Think about it long and hard – are you with them or with us? 好好想一想吧,妳要信他们 还是信自己人?
[1:13:58] So what do we do now? 那现在该怎么办?
[1:14:01] We’ll think of something. Get in the car. 总会有办法的,先上车吧
[1:14:26] Look at them, all shitfaced, and not giving a damn. 看看他们,喝得烂醉 什么都不在乎
[1:14:32] What do they care? 他们要在乎什么?
[1:14:33] They’ll have different bosses, but they will still have their jobs. 他们帮不同老板工作 但终究保住了工作
[1:14:37] Stop whining, nothing’s happened yet. 少发牢骚了 什么事都还没发生
[1:14:42] Sometimes I think, why the hell did I have to become the chief? 有时我在想 我他妈当局长干嘛?
[1:14:51] I could’ve continued working as a surgeon; 我本来可以当外科医生
[1:14:55] cut this, stitch that. 切这缝那的
[1:15:01] God forbid I’m ever on your operating table. 希望老天别让我 躺在你的手术台上
[1:15:05] You will take out a kidney and sell it. 你肯定会卖掉我的肾
[1:15:14] And you’re an unselfish soul, I suppose? 我想你肯定是最无私奉献的人
[1:15:18] Catch a lot of crooks? 抓到很多坏蛋吗?
[1:15:22] You’re not so easy to catch. 你不好抓,我本来能关住你
[1:15:24] I try to put you away, but you bribe me. 但你收买了我
[1:15:28] And I’m Russian, can’t help but take it. 毕竟我是俄国人 忍不住就被收买
[1:15:39] – Fedor, come dance with us… – Get lost. -费多,一起来跳舞… -滚开
[1:15:49] Are you from another planet or something? 你是来自外太空还是怎样?
[1:15:53] Anyone else would’ve taken one look 其他人看过那栋楼后
[1:15:56] and gone back home to bed. 会直接回家睡觉
[1:16:00] Why do you care? 你为什么这么在乎?
[1:16:04] – There are human beings in there. – What human beings? -里头住了人 -怎样的人?
[1:16:10] Trash… 垃圾…
[1:16:13] and rejects. 和边缘人
[1:16:19] – Maybe they should just die. – Children too? -也许他们干脆死了算了 -小孩也是吗?
[1:16:23] The ones smoking junk and fucking in the attic? 像是抽烟的小混混 和在顶楼打砲的屁孩吗?
[1:16:28] What will they grow up to be? You tell me! 他们长大后会变成什么德性? 你告诉我啊!
[1:16:47] You shouldn’t be grinding that axe here, kid. 你不该有任何意见,小子
[1:16:53] We’re old and seasoned. 我们老了,经验老道
[1:16:58] We have seen a lot in this life. Especially me. 我们阅历丰富,尤其是我
[1:17:04] Every other person in that dormitory either 大楼里每个人都被捕过
[1:17:07] has an arrest or a conviction to their name. 或被判有罪
[1:17:12] If there were fewer of those buildings, 如果这种大楼愈来愈少
[1:17:14] the world would be a better place. 世界也会变得更美好
[1:17:16] And life would be easier for normal people like us. 生活对我们这种普通人 也会好过一些
[1:17:30] Yes? 喂?
[1:17:33] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[1:17:35] Yes… 是的…
[1:18:03] One more round before we leave. 离开前再喝一轮吧
[1:18:22] So, looks like everything’s back on. 看来所有事都安排好了
[1:18:26] We’re evacuating the tenants, and waiting for inspectors. 我们疏散居民,等稽查员来
[1:18:30] Nina wants to discuss something with the three of you. On the spot. 妮娜有事想和你们3个讨论 就是现在
[1:18:37] – My boys will drive you there. – We’ll drive ourselves. -我的人会载你们过去 -我们自己会开车
[1:18:41] What, drunk? 什么,酒驾吗?
[1:18:44] I forbid it as the chief of police. 身为警察局长,我不允许
[1:19:11] … That’s two more years of work. I’m so sick of it. 还要再工作2年,我受够了
[1:19:17] – Hey… – Go home. hey -嗨… -回家去
[1:19:23] – Look, our very own bodyguards. – Very funny. Get in. -看,我们有贴身保镳呢 -很好笑,上车吧
[1:20:24] Well, are you happy now? 你现在高兴了吧?
[1:20:32] Why is there so few of you guys? 为什么你们人这么少?
[1:20:37] More are on their way. 其他人还在路上
[1:20:44] Where are we going? The 32nd is the other way. 我们要去哪? 这不是往32号大楼的路
[1:20:49] Don’t listen, drive where you were told. 别听他说的 照你之前听到的指示开
[1:20:52] Why? He’s driving in the wrong direction. 为什么?他开错路了耶
[1:20:57] He’s driving where we need to go. 他开往我们该去的地方
[1:20:59] Hey, if you don’t know the way, let me drive. 喂,如果你不知道路,我来开
[1:21:03] Shut up already! 给我闭嘴!
[1:21:08] Watch who you’re talking to. 看清楚你是在跟谁说话
[1:21:24] Galaganova… That ruthless bitch… 加拉加诺娃…那个无情的贱人
[1:21:31] What’s the matter with you? 你怎么了?
[1:21:34] Tolya, that building will collapse. 托亚,那栋楼会倒
[1:21:39] And we “ran away”. 所以我们“逃走”
[1:21:43] What was it you said? 你之前是怎么说的?
[1:21:45] I “pocketed the money, kicked some back to you”, “我吞了预算,让你收回扣”
[1:21:47] and you “never bothered to check”? 而你“从不过问”
[1:21:49] They will blame everything on the two of us. 他们打算把所有责任推给我们
[1:21:53] Sayapin is a bitch too. 萨亚平也是个贱人
[1:21:58] We’re done for, Tolya. 我们完了,托亚
[1:22:04] What are you, nuts? There are 800 people there. 你是什么,疯子吗? 那里还有8百人啊
[1:22:09] She’ll get them out, and blame us for the building. 她会疏散他们 然后把倒塌责任推给我们
[1:22:22] Hey guys, are you going to kill us? 喂,老兄 你们要干掉我们吗?
[1:22:31] Well? Answer me! 是不是?回答我!
[1:22:39] Shut your mouth and sit still. 闭嘴,坐好
[1:23:28] Stop here. 站住
[1:23:54] Get back here. 回来
[1:24:14] Let the kid go. 让那小子走
[1:24:18] He’s just a plumber. 他只是个水管工人
[1:24:23] He won’t say anything. 他绝不会说出去
[1:24:25] Are you fucking crazy? 你他妈疯了吗?
[1:24:29] What the fuck is all this? 这到底是怎么一回事?
[1:24:31] – Shut up! – What? -闭嘴! -什么?
[1:24:48] Go. 你走吧
[1:24:50] Take your family and leave town tonight. 今晚带你的家人离开这座城
[1:24:54] If you give us away, we’ll find you and kill you. 假使你去告发我们 我们会找到你,做掉你
[1:25:19] What are you waiting for? 你还杵在那干嘛?
[1:25:22] You really are a fucking fool. 你真是个大傻瓜
[1:25:24] Get lost! Now! 快滚!滚!
[1:25:58] – Take him to his bed. – Leave it. -带他去睡觉 -不用了
[1:26:09] Where is he? 他去哪了?
[1:26:13] – At work, that’s where. – What’s this work at 3am? -去工作 -凌晨3点去工作?
[1:26:20] It is what it is. 就是这样
[1:26:26] Get packing. Mom, help her. 快打包行李,妈,帮她
[1:26:28] – Her things, Anton’s and mine – What happened? -打包她,安东和我的行李 -发生什么事了?
[1:26:31] There’s no time! Get ready! 没时间了!快打包!
[1:26:33] Oh dear Lord… 天啊…
[1:26:35] – What happened? – Don’t ask. -发生什么事了?
[1:26:37] I barely made it out alive. -别问,我好不容易活著回来
[1:26:38] We need to leave, for a long time. Otherwise… 我们得离开好一阵子,不然…
[1:26:40] – Oh God! Holy Mother… – Shut it and do as you are told! -天啊,我的老天… -闭嘴,照他说的去做!
[1:26:46] – Let’s get you a taxi. – Too risky. We’ll catch a ride. -我帮你们叫计程车 -太危险了,我们搭便车
[1:26:49] – I’ll go ask the neighbor for his car. – I won’t be able to return it! -我去跟邻居借车 -我可还不了!
[1:26:52] We won’t get any poorer. Go pack. I’ll pull up to the entrance. 反正也穷不到哪去,快打包吧 我去把车开到门口
[1:26:55] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:26:57] Should I take the summer clothes? -我该带夏季衣服吗?
[1:26:58] Take everything. And all money we have. -全都带,还有所有钱
[1:27:00] – How long will you be gone? – Forever, Mom. -你们会离开多久? -永远,妈
[1:27:05] – Masha! – Easy, easy. Sit down! -玛莎! -冷静点,坐下!
[1:27:21] My baby, oh dear God… 我的宝贝,老天啊…
[1:27:24] My son… 我的儿子啊…
[1:27:28] – Oh dear God! – Quit it, you’ll wake everyone up. -老天爷! -闭嘴,妳会吵醒所有人
[1:27:31] Oh Masha… 玛莎…
[1:27:32] – Where are you headed? – I’ll think about it on the way. -你要开去哪? -到了路上再想
[1:27:36] We must get out of town. I’ll call you when we get there. 我们必须出城 我们到了再打给你们
[1:27:40] Mom. 妈
[1:27:41] – I knew you’d get yourself in trouble! – Enough already, stop it. -我就知道你会自找麻烦! -够了,别说了
[1:27:46] Off you go. She’ll keep wailing until you leave, 你们走吧
[1:27:50] and wake everyone up. Go! 再不走她会继续等下去 吵醒所有人,快走!
[1:27:55] – Oh God… – Calm down, calm down. -天啊… -冷静点,冷静点
[1:27:59] Dima! Son! My son… 迪马!儿子!我的儿子啊…
[1:28:05] – My son… – Easy, easy, calm down. -我的儿子啊… -冷静点,冷静下来
[1:28:08] Dima… 迪马…
[1:28:21] Good thing we got everyone drunk. 好在我们灌醉了所有人
[1:28:23] And found all the documents. 还找出了所有档案
[1:28:27] In the morning, nobody will remember a thing. 到了早上,没人会记得任何事
[1:28:32] Yes? 喂?
[1:28:40] It’s done? 都办好了吗?
[1:28:46] All clean? 干净俐落?
[1:28:49] Good. Go home now. 很好,回家吧
[1:28:52] Get rid of the guns. 把枪处理掉
[1:28:54] I know they are government-issue, but we’ll write them off. 我知道他们是政府官员 但我们还是得除掉他们
[1:29:00] God forbid they find the bodies and we get caught over something stupid. 但愿老天别让人发现尸体 让我们因为愚蠢理由被抓
[1:29:05] Bye. 再见
[1:29:19] It’s done. 结束了
[1:29:23] God forgive us. 请老天原谅我们
[1:29:26] God created this life and made us live it. 老天创造了生命,让我们活著
[1:29:34] All the documents are here. 所有档案都在这里了
[1:29:38] Do it. 动手吧
[1:30:29] My husband is with Polosuhina right now. Bastard. 我丈夫现在和波洛苏奇娜 在一起,混蛋
[1:30:36] Quit sobbing. 别哭了
[1:30:39] We’ll send her away. Let her shake her ass somewhere else. 我们会送走她 让她到别的地方勾引男人
[1:30:44] And send your husband in to see me. 叫妳老公来见我
[1:30:47] I’ll explain to him how a man ought to treat his wife. 我会向他解释男人 该怎么对待自己老婆
[1:31:33] Has he calmed down? 他好点没?
[1:31:35] He’s asleep. 他睡著了
[1:31:40] What happened? 发生什么事了?
[1:31:44] Everything’s rotten there, Masha. 这里严重腐败,玛莎
[1:31:47] Where? 哪里?
[1:31:49] The administrative board. 市政委员会
[1:31:56] It’s a snake pit. 那里简直是疯人院
[1:32:02] A bunch of crooks. 一群骗子
[1:32:05] Ready to eat each other alive. Vampires. 随时准备好生吞别人 一群吸血鬼
[1:32:11] When they realized that they fucked up, 当他们发现自己大难临头时
[1:32:14] they decided to frame their own. 就决定陷害自己人
[1:32:18] They put me, Fedotov and the fire chief into a police car. 他们用警车载我,费多托夫 和消防局长
[1:32:25] And drove us to a quiet place. 到一个四下无人的地方
[1:32:34] Fedotov turned out to be a decent person 费多托夫原来是个不错的家伙
[1:32:39] I didn’t expect that. 我想都没想到
[1:32:43] He stood up for me 他为我挺身而出
[1:32:47] and they let me go. 所以他们放了我
[1:33:05] So where are we going now? 那我们现在要去哪?
[1:33:11] We need to get out of town. 我们必须出城
[1:33:15] We’ll spend the night in a hotel 先到旅馆过夜
[1:33:19] and think of something in the morning. 早上再想下一步
[1:33:22] I promise. 我保证
[1:33:29] Well, thank you very much. 多谢你了
[1:33:33] We had a normal life. 我们本来能过正常的生活
[1:33:36] What were you thinking? 你到底在想什么?
[1:33:40] I was thinking about the people, dear. 我在替那些人著想,亲爱的
[1:33:42] And Anton and I are not people? 安东和我就不是人吗?
[1:33:45] There are 800 people there. -那里有8百人啊
[1:33:47] Are all of them your wives and children? -那些人都是你妻儿吗?
[1:33:49] – Masha, don’t. – Don’t what? -玛莎,别这样 -别怎样?
[1:33:51] I didn’t know it would end this badly. 我当时并不清楚事情的后果
[1:33:53] How else could it have ended? 还能有什么后果?
[1:33:59] They’ve been stealing for years. They sucked the town dry. 官员们抢劫人民好几年了 他们把整座城榨干了
[1:34:02] Did you go there to preach and open their eyes? 你难道是去那劝他们看清吗?
[1:34:05] Did you expect them to start righting their wrongs? 你指望他们弥补过错
[1:34:08] Saving people? 拯救人民吗?
[1:34:09] – For them other people do not exist! – For me they do! -对他们而言,人民不存在! -对我来说,他们存在!
[1:34:13] And I had to try. 我当时必须做点什么
[1:34:16] I will not be responsible for the deaths 我不会为了8百条人命负责
[1:34:18] of 800 people, got it? 懂吗?
[1:34:20] I get it. 我懂了
[1:34:24] I get everything now. 我现在都懂了
[1:34:26] – I get to suffer because I live with you. – So don’t! -因为和你在一起,我得受苦 -那就别在一起!
[1:34:41] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:34:45] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:34:48] But I proved to them that the building will collapse. 但我向他们证明了大楼会倒
[1:34:50] At least they’re getting the people out of there right now. 至少他们现在试著疏散居民了
[1:34:54] Out of where? There’s your dormitory over there. 疏散什么?那就是你那栋大楼
[1:34:57] No one’s around – everyone’s asleep! 没人出来,大家还在睡觉!
[1:35:31] What the fuck are you standing here for? Let’s go! 你站在这里干嘛?快走吧!
[1:35:35] No one is there. No firemen, no cops. 没人来,没有消防员和警察
[1:35:38] Say that louder – maybe they’ll appear. -说大声点,也许他们会出现
[1:35:40] They were supposed to be here. -他们本来该来的
[1:35:44] And supposed to do what? 来了之后要做什么?
[1:35:47] You sound like a kid. What world do you live in? 你听起来像个小孩子 你住在哪个世界?
[1:35:50] You were almost killed! Snap out of it and let’s go! 你差点被杀了!别管了 快走吧!
[1:35:55] What’s the matter with you? 你是怎么搞的?
[1:36:00] Take Anton and go. 带安东走
[1:36:06] You mean without you? 你不走吗?
[1:36:09] Yes, I’m staying. 对,我要留下来
[1:36:13] Are you leaving us behind? 你要抛下我们吗?
[1:36:17] Masha, I’m not leaving anyone behind. 玛莎,我没有抛下任何人
[1:36:21] Can’t you see? They’re not getting the people out. 妳还不明白吗? 他们不打算救居民出来
[1:36:24] – They decided to just leave them there. – So what? -他们打算放他们自生自灭 -那又怎样?
[1:36:30] Don’t make me angry. 别惹我生气
[1:36:32] Get in the car and go – you have a license. 快开车离开,妳有驾照
[1:36:35] – What are you doing, you freak? – Listen to yourself, you idiot. -你在干什么,笨蛋? -听听妳在说什么,笨蛋
[1:36:40] There are hundreds of people in there. 有数百人在那栋大楼里
[1:36:43] Have you no heart? 妳没有同情心吗?
[1:36:47] Dima… 迪马…
[1:36:49] they’re nobodies to us. 他们跟我们毫无关系
[1:36:54] Shut your mouth. 闭嘴
[1:37:08] Masha, dear, get in the car and leave. 玛莎,亲爱的,开车走吧
[1:37:15] Don’t you see that I hate you right now? 妳还看不出来 我现在不想看到妳吗?
[1:37:21] Don’t you understand? 妳还不明白吗?
[1:37:24] We live like animals and die like animals 就因为我们互不关心
[1:37:28] because we are nobodies to each other. 才会生死都像动物一样被践踏
[1:39:07] Tonya… 汤尼雅…
[1:39:10] Have a drink. You’ll feel better. 喝一杯吧,妳会舒服点
[1:39:31] – Why are you here? – I had to come back. -你怎么会在这? -我必须回来
[1:39:34] Bastard! Are you out of your mind? 混蛋!你疯了吗?
[1:39:37] Leave, you hear me? They’ll catch you, you fool! 快走,听到没? 他们会抓到你的,傻瓜!
[1:39:41] – Leave! – Calm down. -走开! -冷静点
[1:39:49] – Why didn’t you leave? – I just couldn’t. -你为什么没走? -我走不了
[1:39:55] People will die. 居民们会死
[1:39:58] We drove past the dormitory – nothing is happening. 我们开车经过大楼 什么事都没发生
[1:40:04] They are not evacuating. -他们没有疏散居民
[1:40:05] Because it’s just your stupid idea, you fool! -因为只是你一厢情愿,笨蛋!
[1:40:08] The administration knows better. It’s not going to collapse! 官员们很清楚大楼不会塌!
[1:40:13] Who would want to be responsible 谁想为这么多罹难者负责?
[1:40:15] for so many deaths? Fedotov? 费多托夫吗?
[1:40:16] They killed Fedotov! 他们杀了费多托夫!
[1:40:30] Is Galaganova covering her tracks? 加拉加诺娃打算毁尸灭迹吗?
[1:40:33] So what are you going to do? 那你打算怎么办?
[1:40:37] If anyone spots me, they’ll kill me. 他们要是看见我,就会杀了我
[1:40:41] Do the people in the dormitory know 大楼居民知道地基不稳吗?
[1:40:43] that the building’s unstable?
[1:40:45] No. 不知道
[1:40:47] So what are you waiting for? Go tell them. 那你还在等什么? 快去告诉他们
[1:40:50] Who’s gonna listen to me? 谁会听我说的?
[1:40:52] Who wants to be left out on the street? 谁想流落街头?
[1:40:54] I need an official order. 我需要一份官方命令
[1:40:56] The information has to come from the top. 一定要由上头发布
[1:40:58] Who am I? I’m just a plumber. 我是谁啊?我只是个水管工
[1:41:03] Are you sure that it will collapse? 你确定大楼会倒塌吗?
[1:41:07] I’m sure. 我很确定
[1:41:18] Forgive your mother and me, son. 原谅你母亲和我,儿子
[1:41:23] What for, Dad? 原谅什么,爸?
[1:41:28] What did we ever give you? 我们给过你什么?
[1:41:31] Life. 生活
[1:41:34] And what are you supposed to do with this life? 你要怎么好好生活?
[1:41:41] Look at your mom and I – we argue every day. 看看你妈和我,我们每天吵架
[1:41:46] There’s no love or joy left between us. 我们之间已经没有爱和快乐
[1:41:54] And we never taught you how to live. 我们也从未教你怎么好好生活
[1:41:59] We are to blame for everything that’s happened to you. 发生在你身上的事都怪我们
[1:42:03] Stop it, Dad. 别说了,爸
[1:42:09] People are stealing by the truckload. 人们无止尽地互相剥削彼此
[1:42:12] By the millions.
[1:42:14] They step over each other and don’t think twice. 他们毫不犹豫地践踏彼此
[1:42:17] And you repair shitty pipes for a living. 你靠修该死的水管谋生
[1:42:21] You wanted to help, to save people’s lives – 你想帮助别人,拯救居民
[1:42:24] and they almost killed you. 但他们却差点杀掉你
[1:42:38] Leave, son. 走吧,儿子
[1:42:44] Things will never change around here. 这里永远不会改变的
[1:42:52] Never. 永远
[1:44:07] The building is collapsing! Get outside! Quickly! 大楼要倒塌了!快出去!快!
[1:44:12] Get outside, hurry! 快出去,快!
[1:44:22] Get out of the building. 快撤出大楼
[1:44:23] – What happened? – The building is collapsing! -发生什么事了? -这栋楼要塌了
[1:44:26] Quickly! Get out! 快!快出去!
[1:44:31] Olya, get dressed. I said, get dressed! Move it! 欧雅,快穿衣服 我叫妳快穿好衣服,快走!
[1:45:35] Get up! Run, outside! The building is collapsing! 起来!快跑到外面! 大楼要塌了!
[1:45:49] Go outside! 快出去!大楼要塌了
[1:45:50] The building is falling, you hear me? 听到没?
[1:46:34] The building is falling. 这栋大楼要塌了
[1:46:37] Oh yeah? Really? 是吗?真的吗?
[1:46:40] Even I don’t drink that much! 就连我也不会喝那么醉!
[1:46:47] The building is falling. 这栋楼要塌了
[1:47:11] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:47:18] Anyone here? 这里还有人吗?
[1:48:24] What’s all this about? Is this a set-up? 这到底是怎么一回事? 这是恶作剧吗?
[1:48:35] Why are you standing here? Move away! 你们怎么还站在这?快走!
[1:48:40] The building is collapsing! Do you understand? 这栋楼要塌了!听懂没?
[1:48:46] Listen to me! If you don’t believe me… 听我说!如果你们不相信我…
[1:48:49] Quiet, everyone! Calm down! 大家安静!冷静点!
[1:48:53] Here’s our hero! 这位是我们的英雄!
[1:48:57] He’s the man! 他是救世主!
[1:48:59] – Don’t… – Everything’s fine. -别这样… -没事了
[1:49:03] He is so brave! Look how many people he saved! 他真勇敢! 看看他救了多少人!
[1:49:07] – Stop it… – Quiet! -别说了… -安静!
[1:49:09] There are decent people left in this world! 这个世界还是有好人的!
[1:49:14] You’re fired! 你被解雇了!
[1:49:15] He’s been sneaking around here. 他从昨天开始就在这鬼鬼祟祟
[1:49:17] Since yesterday, stirring shit up! Get him! 没事找事!抓住他!
[1:49:40] Go home, everyone! Everything’s fine. 大家回家吧!没事了
[1:49:45] Don’t touch me, you scum! 别碰我,人渣!
[1:50:46] in memory of ALEXEY BALABANOV (谨以本片纪念 阿历克塞巴拉巴诺夫)
2014年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Unstoppable(危情时速)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Gravity(地心引力)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme