Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Weather Girl(气象女孩)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Weather Girl(气象女孩)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:气象女孩
英文名称:Weather Girl
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] One minute, people. 一分钟准备 伙计们
[00:28] I still have to do touch-ups on Sylvia. 我还需要给希尔维亚补下妆
[00:31] What are you telling me for? 跟我说这个干嘛
[00:35] Where the hell is Sylvia? 希尔维亚到底在哪
[00:50] Hi, Iowa. How now, brown cow. 爱荷华州 奶牛
[00:52] Hey, Dale? 戴尔
[00:53] Yeah, yeah. How’s it going, Josh? 情况怎么样 乔西
[00:55] It’s okay. 还不错
[00:56] Look, Dale, Sylvia seems to be M.I.A. 戴尔 希尔维亚似乎不见了
[00:58] Well, that’s not very professional. 太不专业了
[01:00] No, no, it’s not. 是的 不专业
[01:01] Damn unprofessional, if you ask me. 非常不专业 我认为
[01:03] And I agree. 我同意
[01:04] Any idea where she may be? 你知道她可能在哪吗
[01:05] Now, how would I know that, Josh? 我怎么会知道呢 乔西
[01:07] I’m not my weather girl’s keeper, right? 我又不是气象女孩的监护人 对吧
[01:11] Right? 对吧
[01:26] 气象女孩
[01:30] Yeah, it’s just that we’re on in about 25 seconds, 是 但25秒后我们的直播就要开始了
[01:32] And I know you and she are close. 我知道你和她很亲密
[01:33] So if you have any idea where she may be… 所以如果你知道她可能在哪的话
[01:35] Josh, my personal life is my business. 乔西 我的私生活是我个人的事
[01:41] Are we clear on that? 这点清楚了吗
[01:45] Are we? 清楚了吗
[01:46] Sure. 当然
[01:49] Mary! 玛丽
[01:50] I’m going now. 我正在找她
[01:56] Ms. Miller? 米勒女士
[01:59] Ms. Miller, everybody’s waiting, and 米勒女士 大家都在等你 而且
[02:02] We’re on in 20 seconds. 20秒后直播就开始了
[02:05] She’s not answering. 她没回应
[02:06] I don’t really… 我真的不…
[02:08] I got her. 找到她了
[02:23] Jesus christ, Sylvia. 天啊 希尔维亚
[02:27] Not cool, Syl. 这样不好 希尔
[02:28] Not cool. 不好
[02:30] All right, we got her. 好了 找到她了
[02:33] All right, 10 seconds. 好的 10秒准备
[02:35] Rolling at her. 把镜头对准她
[02:37] This is Seattle morning 这里是西雅图早间新闻
[02:39] With Dale Waters, Sherry Warren, 主持人戴尔・沃特斯和雪莉・沃伦
[02:43] And sassy weather girl Sylvia Miller. 还有活泼的气象女孩希尔维娅・米勒
[02:47] Count it off. 倒计时
[02:48] 5 4… 5, 4…
[02:50] 3 2… 3, 2…
[02:55] What a great morning. 真是个美妙的早晨
[02:57] Not too shabby, Dale. 是的 戴尔
[02:59] Good morning, Seattle. 早上好 西雅图
[03:00] And good morning to you, Sherry. 早上好 雪利
[03:01] Good morning to you, Dale. 早上好 戴尔
[03:02] You look great this morning, Sherry. 你今天的气色真好 雪利
[03:04] Stop it. 别再说了
[03:05] You’re making me blush. 真让我脸红
[03:06] No, seriously. 不 我是认真的
[03:08] You look great, seriously. 你的气色很好 真的
[03:09] Doesn’t she look great? 她的气色不好吗
[03:10] Come on, you. 拜托
[03:11] Let’s say hello to our sassy weather girl. 我们跟气象女孩打个招呼吧
[03:14] -Good morning, Sylvia. -Good morning, Sylvia. -早上好 希尔维亚 -早上好 希尔维亚
[03:22] Did we lose Sylvia? What? 希尔维亚话筒有问题吗 什么
[03:24] What’s going on? She’s not talking. 怎么了 她没说话
[03:27] The rain is sure coming down out there, Sylvia. 很明显这里会有一场降雨 希尔维亚
[03:29] How long is it gonna go on like this? 这种情形会持续多久
[03:31] Forever, Dale. 会持续到永远 戴尔
[03:33] This is Seattle. 这里是西雅图
[03:34] In case you haven’t noticed, 你没注意到吗
[03:35] The weather here sucks. 这里的天气很糟糕
[03:43] Well, I think it’s romantic, Dale. 我却认为很浪漫 戴尔
[03:45] Go to camera 3, please. 请转到3号镜头
[03:46] …A stroll in the rain with your sweetheart. 和你心爱的人在雨中漫步
[03:48] God, shut up. 天啊 闭嘴
[03:49] Shut up, shut up, you squeaky little bitch. 闭嘴 闭嘴 你这个聒噪的婊子
[03:54] We don’t call her 我们不是平白无故
[03:56] “Our sassy weather girl” for nothing, folks. 叫她”我们活泼的气象女孩”的
[03:58] -Let’s go to a commercial. -Okay. -我们先进段广告吧 -好的
[03:59] You know what, Dale? 你知道吗 戴尔
[04:00] Before we do that, 在进广告之前
[04:01] There is something that I would like to share 我想跟正在收看节目的观众
[04:03] With our viewing audience. 分享一点事情
[04:05] Well, I don’t think that’s such a great idea, Sylvia. 我想那不是个好主意 希尔维亚
[04:07] I don’t care what you think, you arrogant prick. 我才不在乎你怎么想 你这个自大狂
[04:09] In fact, why don’t you just sit there 事实上 你为什么只是傻坐在那
[04:11] And look stupid. 看上去跟蠢猪一样
[04:13] Whatever you do, do not cut. 随便你怎么做 就是不要切断
[04:16] Do not cut. 不要切断
[04:18] So this is a little segment that I like to call 我想把这一小段称之为
[04:21] “Behind the scenes of Seattle morning.” 西雅图早间节目背后的故事
[04:23] My god. 我的天
[04:24] Many of you may not know, 你们中的许多人可能不知道
[04:26] But from the moment that I started working here, 但自从我开始在这儿工作
[04:28] Our seemingly charming co-host Dale Waters 看起来魅力无限的戴尔・沃特斯
[04:31] Has been all over me like a cheap suit. 就已经跟我搞在一起了
[04:35] Day after day, 日复一日
[04:37] As I stood in front of this stupid map 当我站在这幅愚蠢的地图前面
[04:40] Repeatedly trying to find new adjectives 反复地试图寻找新的形容词
[04:41] To describe the word “rain”… 来描述”雨”这个词
[04:44] What do I do? 我该怎么做
[04:45] I’ve been fighting off the infantile 我一直排斥着装嗲
[04:46] And often offensive advances of that guy. 和那个男人讨厌的示爱
[04:50] That’s right, ladies. He’s grabby. 就是这样 女士们 他很贪婪
[04:51] Go to Dale. 把镜头对准戴尔
[04:52] But you know, for a plethora of reasons, 但你们知道吗 最不值一提的原因
[04:55] Not the least of which being I am 35, single, 不只是我已经35岁了 还单身
[04:57] And, yeah, occasionally lonely, 偶尔也感到寂寞
[05:00] I gave in to his advances. 我接受了他的示好
[05:02] And we had several, you know, 我们有过几次
[05:05] What could only be described as disappointing encounters. 可以算是令人扫兴的相遇
[05:11] Sorry. 抱歉
[05:13] But despite the amateurish sex, 尽管他的做爱技巧很差
[05:15] I somehow developed an attachment 我还是莫名其妙地傍上了
[05:17] To the walking haircut sitting in that chair. 那个坐在椅子上的道貌岸然的男人
[05:20] We moved in together 我们同居了
[05:21] And began to share a boring, stagnant, passionless life. 开始了一段无聊乏味 没有激情的生活
[05:27] What the hell is she doing? 她到底在做什么
[05:29] George, help me. 乔治 帮帮我
[05:30] -Cut the lighting! -No, no, no, no. -把灯关掉 -不 不 不
[05:32] Do not cut anything. This is good TV. 什么也别关 这多好看
[05:33] She has lost her mind. 她已经失去理智了
[05:35] That is, until this morning, 确切的说 直到今天早上
[05:37] When after Dale had already left for the studio, 在戴尔来到摄影室的时候
[05:40] I found these. 我发现了这个
[05:45] They’re not mine. 这不是我的
[05:47] You go, Sylvia. 继续 希尔维亚
[05:48] There’s our Emmy. This is it. 这是我们的艾美奖 这就是
[05:49] Now, these are a pair of panties 这条女式内裤
[05:50] That I’ve unfortunately witnessed 很不幸的 我看到了
[05:52] My exhibitionist cohost wearing on several occasions. 这位有裸露癖的主持人穿了好几次了
[05:56] How long have you been sleeping with him, Sherry? 你跟他睡了多久了 雪利
[05:58] All right, number 4 to Sherry, please. 好吧 请把4号镜头对准雪利
[06:02] Well put, Sherry. 说的好 雪利
[06:05] Well, I am now leaving this 我现在要跟这份
[06:06] Stupid, meaningless job, 愚蠢的毫无意义的工作说拜拜了
[06:08] But before I go, 但在我离开之前
[06:10] I just want to say to all of you out there, 我想告诉电视机前的所有人
[06:13] For the love of god, read a newspaper. 看在上帝的份上 多看报纸吧
[06:16] This is not news. 这不是新闻
[06:17] This is fluff. 这是扯淡
[06:18] This is tidbits for dumb people. 这是给无聊的人看的花边新闻
[06:23] On that note 考虑到这一点
[06:24] I will say good-bye to Seattle morning, 我就要跟西雅图的早晨说拜拜了
[06:26] And I will see you all in hell. 我们在地狱见吧
[06:31] What has she done? 她做了什么
[06:38] Let’s do a commercial. 我们先进段广告吧
[06:40] Go to commercial. 进广告
[06:41] Go to commercial. 进广告
[06:44] That was great. 很好
[06:47] That was great. 很好
[07:01] I know you, right? 我认识你 对吗
[07:03] Wait, I know. 等等 我就知道
[07:05] Aren’t you that weather girl 你不是那个气象女孩吗
[07:06] Who committed career suicide 今天早上在成千上万的观众面前
[07:07] In a very unsightly way 以一种难看的方式
[07:08] Before an audience of thousands this morning? 结束了自己的职业生涯
[07:10] God. 天哪
[07:11] Shit. Okay, come on. 该死 好的 进来吧
[07:13] Come on in. It’s okay. 进来吧 没事的
[07:14] -Come on. -God. -进来 -天哪
[07:15] What did you do in here? 你在这做什么
[07:18] You want me to kick his ass? 要我帮你揍他吗
[07:19] -Yes. -Really? -要 -真的吗
[07:20] No, it’s…Please, no, don’t kick his ass. 别 别 别揍他
[07:22] All right, I don’t think I could anyway. 好吧 我也不觉得我会
[07:24] You want a drink? 要喝一杯吗
[07:26] It’s 9:00 in the morning. 现在是早上9点整
[07:28] Yes. 是的
[07:31] God, wait, can I have a bloody mary? 天啊 等等 能给我一杯血玛莉酒吗
[07:33] Yeah, let me whip that up for you. 我专门为你调杯吧
[07:37] I’m going to enjoy an apple martini. 我也正打算喝杯苹果马提尼酒
[07:41] You look like shit. 你看起来一团糟
[07:44] That’s good. 那样很好
[07:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:47] No, I’m serious. 不 我是认真的
[07:48] You–you look like shit. 你 你看起来一团糟
[07:49] This is, like, you look really, really… 你看起来真的 真的
[07:51] This is, like, the worst I’ve ever seen you look. 我见过的你的最糟糕的状态
[07:52] Okay, is this supposed to be helping me? 好吧 说这些能帮助我吗
[07:54] Syl, I’m your brother, and I’m really very fond of you, 希尔 我是你弟弟 我真的很喜欢你
[07:56] But I cannot be okay 但我不能在你遇到这种事的时候
[07:57] With you being this much of a wreck 还无动于衷
[07:59] Over that douche bag from the morning show. 今天早上节目中的那混蛋
[08:01] Hey, can I have, like, 5 minutes here? 能给我5分钟吗
[08:02] I’m kind of upset. 我有些心烦意乱
[08:03] I’m trying to help. 我想帮你
[08:04] Well, you can help by shutting up. 闭上你的嘴就是帮我了
[08:06] What’s happening here? 发生什么事了
[08:07] Okay, you know what? 好吧 你知道吗
[08:08] If you want to get all upset over some stupid dude 如果你想忘掉那些
[08:10] Who I never liked 我从来不喜欢的蠢蛋们
[08:11] Then go nuts. 就出去疯一疯吧
[08:12] I am well aware of your opinion, thank you. 我了解你的意思了 谢谢
[08:14] Well, then I guess I don’t have to say, 我想我不必说
[08:16] “I told you so” “我早跟你说过”
[08:17] Because I already did, like, 50 times. 因为我真的说过 不下50次了
[08:19] I mean, this guy’s an idiot, 我是说 这家伙是白痴
[08:20] And my big sister’s a wreck because of him. 因为他 我姐姐变的一团糟
[08:22] It’s embarrassing. 太尴尬了
[08:23] God, you are such an idiot. 天啊 你真是个笨蛋
[08:24] Okay, it’s not just him. 好吧 不只他是
[08:25] It’s everything. 每件事情都是
[08:27] 2 years, we were together. 我们在一起两年了
[08:28] Okay, 2 years. 恩 两年了
[08:30] We–we lived together. 我们 我们同居
[08:31] We bought furniture together. 我们一起去买家具
[08:33] We talked about kids’ names. 我们讨论过小孩的名字
[08:35] And where am I now? 但我现在呢
[08:36] I– 我
[08:37] I’m 35 years old. 我已经35岁了
[08:38] I have no job, no insurance, 没有工作 没有保险
[08:40] No apartment, 没有房子
[08:42] $1,500 in a savings account, 只有1,500美元的存款
[08:43] A car that I couldn’t afford payments on 有辆车 即使有工作的时候
[08:45] When I was employed, 也还是供不起
[08:46] And, what else don’t I have? 还有其他什么我没有
[08:47] You know what else I don’t have? 你知道还有其他什么我没有吗
[08:48] I don’t have a boyfriend. 我没有男朋友
[08:50] Tell me about this savings account. 谈一谈你的存款吧
[08:52] I don’t know what I’m doing. 我不知道我在做什么
[08:53] What I’m going to do? 将要做什么
[08:55] It’s like I’m starting all over again. 一切都要重头来过
[08:57] My god. 天哪
[08:58] I have to start all over again. 我必须从头再来
[09:01] God, I’m such an idiot. 天啊 我真是个笨蛋
[09:03] Why didn’t I stick around? 我还在磨蹭什么
[09:04] I could have hung around and gotten a job 我应该四处跑跑 先找份工作
[09:07] Or looked for an apartment or something. 或找间公寓什么的
[09:09] Yeah, that’s a great idea. 恩 好主意
[09:10] Just hang out and pretend that you don’t know 到处跑跑 假装什么都不知道
[09:12] Dale’s doing his cohost 戴尔还是做他的主持人
[09:13] A much better option. 这才是明智的选择
[09:14] I’m just trying to be rational. 我只是想理性一点
[09:15] God, you’re so full of shit. 天哪 你尽说些废话
[09:18] Let me just share with you one of your qualities. 我分析下你的这种性格
[09:20] All right? 好吗
[09:21] You couldn’t be rational 一旦自尊心受到伤害
[09:22] At the cost of your pride for anything. 你就无法理性下来
[09:24] You did just what you should have done 你只是做了该做的事
[09:26] And also conveniently what you had to do 也是你自然而然能做的
[09:28] Because of your love of conflict. 都是因为你的矛盾的爱
[09:30] I don’t love conflict. 我的爱并不矛盾
[09:32] It’s your crack. 这是你的缺点
[09:33] Now, shut up. 现在 什么也别说了
[09:34] You’re going to stay here. 你以后就住这儿吧
[09:35] You’re going to get a job, 你会找到工作的
[09:36] And everything’s going to be okay, okay? 一切都会好起来的 好吗
[09:38] You think so? 你真的这样认为
[09:39] Yeah, why not? 是的 为什么不
[09:41] Okay. 好
[09:42] Well, I think we should cut his balls off. 我觉得我们应该废了他
[09:44] Can you say that any louder? 你还能再大声点吗
[09:45] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[09:46] Am I embarrassing you? 让你尴尬了吗
[09:47] I was trying to be supportive of my friend. 我只是想做朋友的坚强后盾
[09:49] Are you saying I’m not? 你是说我不是吗
[09:50] I’m saying that maybe 我是说可能
[09:51] Making passive-aggressive comments 发一些消极的牢骚
[09:52] And trying to undermine me like you always do 像你往常那样打击我
[09:54] Is not the best way to help Sylvia. 不是帮助希尔维亚的最好方法
[09:56] I undermine you? 我打击你了吗
[09:57] When have I ever undermine– 我什么时候打击过你
[09:58] I don’t know why I’m here. 我不知道我为什么会在这儿
[10:00] I don’t feel like being out tonight. 我今晚不想出门
[10:01] Why did I go out tonight? 我今晚为什么要出门
[10:02] I should be at home. 我应该呆在家里
[10:03] I should be at home, sitting on the couch, 我应该呆在家里 坐在沙发上
[10:05] Eating ice cream, and watching old movies or something. 吃冰淇淋 看些老电影或什么的
[10:07] What you need is a cocktail 你需要的是一杯鸡尾酒
[10:09] And your girlfriends. 还有你的姐妹们
[10:09] Yes. 是的
[10:10] -Hey, weather girl. -Hi. -气象女孩 -嗨
[10:11] Dale is such an asshole. 戴尔真是个混蛋
[10:14] You go, girl. 加油 女孩
[10:18] Who says, “You go, girl”? 谁说 “加油 女孩”
[10:20] Okay, yeah, no, I need another drink. 好的 不 我还要一杯
[10:22] Honey, let me tell you something. 宝贝 我跟你说
[10:24] I am so proud of what you did today. 我真为你今天的行为骄傲
[10:25] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[10:26] You did exactly what I would have done. 你做了我想做的事
[10:28] Me too. 我也是
[10:29] Gave it to him in front of everyone. 在所有人面前让他出糗
[10:30] -And the bitch. -The mousy bitch. -还有那个婊子 -像老鼠一样的婊子
[10:31] There is no way that frail little bitch is good in bed. 那个小婊子床上功夫超烂
[10:34] No way. 逊毙了
[10:36] Well, thanks, you guys. 谢谢 姐妹们
[10:37] You know, I didn’t plan it. 我本不想那样做
[10:41] So what are you going to do now, love? 你现在打算怎么办 宝贝
[10:43] Send out my resume? I guess. 投简历吧
[10:46] A weather girl resume? 气象女孩的简历
[10:48] What? She’s a weather girl. 什么 她是个气象女孩
[10:50] I’m a broadcast journalist, Jane. 我是个广播记者 简
[10:51] Jesus, Jane, she’s a broadcast journalist. 天啊 简 她是个广播记者
[10:53] What is wrong with you? 你怎么回事
[10:55] I made a mistake. 我的错
[10:56] Look, there are 4 other local news stations 还有另外四家本地电视台
[10:58] With morning, afternoon, 拥有早间 午间
[10:59] And nighttime news programs, right? 晚间新闻节目 对吧
[11:00] So there’s got to be something out there, I think. 所以我想总会有出路
[11:04] Incoming. 有人来了
[11:05] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[11:06] Excuse me for interrupting. 抱歉打扰了
[11:08] My friends and I over there, we had a bet. 我和朋友在那边打了个赌
[11:11] Are you that chick 你是那个在节目上
[11:12] That totally lost her shit on that news guy? 对着男主持破口大骂的女人吗
[11:43] Jesus Christ. 天哪
[11:45] No, Byron, actually. 事实上 我叫拜伦
[11:47] Who are you? 你是谁
[11:49] I’m Byron. 我是拜伦
[11:51] And why are you here? 你怎么在这
[11:54] I’m a friend of Walt’s. 我是沃特的朋友
[11:57] What? 那是什么
[11:59] Wha-wha-what is that? 那个 那个 那是什么
[12:03] That’s you, actually. 是你 事实上
[12:05] What am I… 我在…
[12:06] What am I doing on the computer? 我在电脑上干嘛
[12:07] You’re freaking out. 你在发疯
[12:10] Here, it’s actually my favorite part. 这儿 这是我最喜欢的部分
[12:12] But despite the amateurish sex, 尽管他的做爱技巧很差
[12:14] I somehow developed an attachment 我还是莫名其妙地傍上了
[12:16] To the walking haircut sitting in that chair. 那个坐在椅子上的道貌岸然的男人
[12:19] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[12:21] I love it when you call him a haircut. 我喜欢听你叫他道貌岸然的人
[12:24] I don’t know why. 我也不知道为什么
[12:25] Why–why am I on there? 为什么 为什么我在那上面
[12:28] You’re everywhere. 你的视频到处都是
[12:29] You’re on a bunch of film sites. 电影网站上都有
[12:31] I mean, just alone today 仅仅今天
[12:32] I’ve gotten 10 emails from people, 我就从别人那收到10封邮件
[12:33] And only one of them was from Walt. 只有一封是沃特发来的
[12:35] Wait, Walt sent this to you? 等等 沃特发给你的
[12:37] Yeah, Walt and others. 没错 沃特还有别人
[12:43] Hey, Walt. 好啊 沃特
[12:45] Hey. 好啊
[12:46] Hey, Walt. 好啊 沃特
[12:47] Hey. 好啊
[12:50] What? 怎么了
[12:51] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[12:57] What– 怎么了
[12:58] Get in there. 进去
[13:00] What are you…why are you tugging on me? 你…你干嘛拽我
[13:02] I am on the internet. 网上在流传我的视频
[13:04] Well, yeah. 是啊
[13:05] It was a pretty funny breakdown. 那段你崩溃的视频很搞笑
[13:06] People like seeing others lose it. 人们就喜欢看别人失控
[13:08] I did not lose it. 我才没失控
[13:10] Okay. 好吧
[13:13] And who is this person? 还有那个人是谁
[13:14] Byron. 拜伦
[13:15] Byron, okay, well, 拜伦 好吧
[13:17] I don’t think that Byron should be here right now. 我觉得拜伦现在不该待在这
[13:19] I’m kind of in a delicate state. 我现在很脆弱
[13:21] My god. 天啊
[13:23] Hey, you brought the beer in here? 你把啤酒带进来了?
[13:25] Shit, sorry. 该死 抱歉
[13:26] Look, I don’t get it. 我不明白
[13:27] You just went out with all your friends. 你刚刚和你的朋友们出去
[13:29] Now you’re all too distraught for visitors? 现在你却心烦意乱到无法忍受客人
[13:31] Excuse me. 抱歉
[13:32] Hi, we are kind of in the middle of something here. 我们正在谈事情
[13:35] A little private, so… 你能给我们点私人空间吗
[13:36] Did you really sleep with that Dale guy? 你真的和那个叫戴尔的家伙上床了吗
[13:38] I mean, why would you do that? 你干嘛那么做
[13:40] I know, right? 我知道 是吧?
[13:41] You’re way too hot for him. 他根本配不上你
[13:43] Who is this person? 他是谁
[13:45] Byron. What…? 拜伦 怎么了
[13:46] Byron. 拜伦
[13:48] It’s just an opinion. 我只是发表下意见
[13:49] Do you guys want this door closed? 你们需要关门吗
[13:51] Okay. Thank you. 好了 谢谢你
[13:54] Really? 你真打算让他留在这
[13:55] Okay, look, I know you’ve had a rough day. 好了 我知道你今天不好过
[13:57] I’m sorry, but stop being a bitch, okay? 抱歉 但别像个泼妇似地 好吗
[13:59] This is my place, and that’s my friend, 这是我家 那是我朋友
[14:01] And we’re going to hang out and play some music. 我们打算一起找点乐子 玩点音乐
[14:03] You want to hang out? Rad. 你想和我们一起吗 没问题
[14:04] You don’t, there’s a coffee shop down the street. 不想的话 楼下有家咖啡馆
[14:06] My house, my rules, missy. 我的地盘我做主 小姐
[14:08] I cannot believe how callous you’re being. 真不敢相信你这么没同情心
[14:12] Yes, you can. 你可以的
[14:17] There it is. 在这
[14:24] Good. 不错
[14:25] Listen to that one. 听听这个
[14:29] High “C”. High “C”! 高音C 高音C
[14:31] High “C”. 高音C
[14:32] Middle “C”. Middle “C”. 中音C 中音C
[14:34] High “C.” 高音C
[14:36] Walt, shut up! 沃特 闭嘴
[14:38] My god. 天啊
[14:53] God. 天啊
[14:55] God, it’s late! Jesus! 天啊 很晚了 天啊
[14:57] Turn that light off. 把灯关了
[14:58] You scared the shit out of me. 你吓死我了
[15:00] What are you doing? 你要干嘛
[15:01] I’m trying to sleep. 我要睡觉
[15:02] No, I’m sleeping in here. 不行 我在这睡
[15:03] You’re sleeping on the couch. 你去沙发上睡
[15:05] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[15:06] This is my bed. 这是我的床
[15:07] Well, I’m not sleeping in here with you. 我不想和你一起睡
[15:09] Why not? 为什么
[15:10] Because it’s gross. 因为太恶心了
[15:11] Because you’re my brother. 因为你是我弟弟
[15:12] And I don’t want you rolling over here 我不想你半夜
[15:14] In the middle of the night and touching me. 翻身的时候碰到我
[15:15] It’s disturbing. 太讨厌了
[15:17] Well, I’m sorry you find me so repulsive. 抱歉我这么令你反感
[15:18] There’s a sleeping bag in the closet. 衣柜里有个睡袋
[15:20] Listen to me. 听我说
[15:22] I’ve had a really, really shitty day, okay? 我今天非常 非常的倒霉 知道吗
[15:24] And I haven’t been sleeping at all 我刚才根本没睡着
[15:25] Because you and creepy have been playing 因为你和那个怪物
[15:28] In your little band– 一直沉浸在你们的小破乐队里
[15:29] Jamming! 那叫即兴演奏会
[15:30] My god, okay. Jamming. 天啊 好的 即兴演奏会
[15:31] No, don’t–don’t– 不 别 别
[15:32] Don’t condescend to me, Syl. 别敷衍我 希尔
[15:33] Don’t call it “a little band.” 别叫它”小破乐队”
[15:35] Why are you being such a dick? 你干嘛这么不讲理
[15:36] I just want to get some sleep. 我只不过想睡会觉
[15:37] My god, I’m not sleeping on the couch 上帝 我才不睡沙发呢
[15:39] ’cause you don’t want to share the bed with me. 就因为你不想和我睡一张床
[15:41] Fine, I’m gonna sleep on the couch. 好吧 我睡沙发
[15:43] Fine by me. 我没意见
[15:44] Fine. 好吧
[15:45] What? No, no. 干嘛 不 不要
[15:47] Not cool. 不行
[15:48] No. 不
[15:50] – I’ll take that too. – You asshole. -那个我也要拿走 -你个混蛋
[16:02] God. 天啊
[16:04] God! 天啊
[16:09] You couldn’t do that again in a million years. 真是百年不遇的奇观
[16:13] Yeah, that smarts when you hit your knee like that. 撞到膝盖一定很痛吧
[16:17] Don’t you have a home? 你自己没家吗
[16:19] Yeah, I live across the hall. 有 就在对面
[16:21] Don’t you sleep? 你不睡觉吗
[16:22] Not much. 我睡得很少
[16:24] Okay, why are you here? 好吧 你为什么还在这
[16:26] I build websites. 我在设计网站
[16:27] My computer is busted. 我的电脑坏了
[16:28] So I told Walt that if he let me use his, 所以我问沃特能不能借他的用
[16:30] I’ll give him a cut of the profits. 我赚了钱 分他一份
[16:31] It’s kind of a win-win situation. 算是互利互惠
[16:34] Brought you a coffee. 我给你买了咖啡
[16:35] Well, do you have to be here all the time? 你要一直待在这吗
[16:38] Yeah, I have a strong work ethic. 是的 我很讲职业道德
[16:42] It’s a vanilla latte. 我给你买的是香草拿铁咖啡
[16:43] You strike me like a vanilla latte type. 我觉得你喜欢这个味的
[16:47] Aren’t you insightful. 你真是富有洞察力
[16:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:56] So do you want to go out with me sometime? 有空和我约会 意下如何啊
[17:02] Sorry. 抱歉
[17:03] Too soon? 太快了?
[17:05] Yes. 是的
[17:06] I’ve been single for 26 hours. 我才单身了26个小时
[17:09] So it’s a little bit too soon. 所以有点太快了
[17:11] Well, the offer is on the table. 随时奉陪
[17:13] Okay. 好的
[17:15] So what’s next for you? 那么 你接下来有什么打算
[17:16] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[17:18] What do I mean? 我什么意思
[17:19] I mean, are you gonna get another job? 我的意思是 你要再找份工作吗
[17:21] You know, a TV job or something else, 在电视台的工作或是别的什么
[17:22] And what about a place? 还有住的地方
[17:24] I mean, are you gonna find your own place eventually? 你总归得给自己找个落脚的地吧
[17:26] ‘Cause let’s face it. 你总的面对
[17:27] Your brother’s great, but he’s a little bit messy. 你弟弟很好 但他有点邋遢
[17:29] How long can you live with him, right? 你能和他一起住多久呢
[17:31] And then, what about your stuff? 还有 你的东西怎么办
[17:32] You got all that stuff at your ex-boyfriend’s place. 你所有的东西都在你前男友那
[17:34] The haircut, I mean, you gonna let him keep it? 那个道貌岸然的人 你要放在他那吗
[17:36] What are you gonna do with it? 你想怎么处理
[17:38] You gonna move it into storage, 都搬到储藏室里
[17:39] Or are you gonna move it in here? 还是搬到这
[17:40] Although, I have no idea where you’d put it. 尽管我不知道你还能放哪
[17:42] It’s pretty crammed. 这够挤的了
[17:43] And then you’ve got your wardrobe, 还有你的衣服
[17:44] Got these power suit weather girl things. 播天气预报时穿的套装
[17:46] You’re gonna need to probably do something about that– 你得想办法处理它们
[17:48] Okay, you have to stop talking. 够了 别说了
[17:50] You’re making my head hurt. 我的头都要炸了
[17:56] You haven’t thought about this stuff. 你还没想过这些事
[17:58] No, I haven’t thought about this stuff. 没有 我还没想过
[17:59] So I don’t need you talking about all the things 所以我不需要你告诉我所有这些
[18:01] That I haven’t thought about 我还没想过的事
[18:02] Because I haven’t thought about them yet. 因为我压根还没想过
[18:04] I’m sorry. 对不起
[18:05] – I just woke up here. – I know. -我刚刚睡醒 -我知道
[18:06] And you’re freaking me out. 你快把我弄疯了
[18:07] Didn’t mean to. 我不是有意的
[18:08] Well, you did. 你就是故意的
[18:09] You know, you’re really attractive 知道吗 你生气的时候
[18:11] When you get all riled up. 真的很迷人
[18:12] Will you stop flirting with me? 你能别和我调情了吗
[18:15] Okay, but you might want to put some pants on, 好的 但是 你还是把裤子穿上吧
[18:18] Because I can’t be held responsible for what I’m saying 你不穿裤子
[18:20] When you’re not wearing any pants. 我没法坐怀不乱
[18:21] It’s just distracting. 太分散我注意力了
[18:22] God. 上帝
[18:24] The kneesocks, though, I love it. 我喜欢你的及膝袜
[18:30] Okay. 好了
[18:32] The situation is not good. 现在的情况是 很糟
[18:35] You need to fix this immediately. 你得马上解决这些问题
[18:37] You are a smart, capable woman. 你是个精明能干的女人
[18:41] And what you need…you know what you need? 你需要 你知道你需要什么吗
[18:44] You need to make a list. 你需要列张单子
[18:45] You need to make a list of priorities 列好优先次序
[18:47] On how to get your life together. 好让你的生活恢复正常
[18:52] You can do this. 你能做到的
[18:54] You are strong. 你很坚强
[18:55] You need something to write on. 你需要找东西记下来
[18:59] Okay, I need some post-it notes. 我需要些便利贴
[19:05] What? 怎么了
[19:07] What? What are you looking at? 怎么了 你们在看什么
[19:09] Do I have something on my face? 我脸上有什么东西吗
[19:10] Sis, are you familiar with a device called a DVR? 姐 你知道一种叫录像机的设备吗
[19:12] This isn’t a good idea. 最好别说
[19:13] What do you mean, like, TiVo? 你指什么 像是”替您录”(录像机品牌)
[19:15] TiVo. “替您录”
[19:16] I would back off. 是我的话 我会就此打住
[19:17] She’s fragile. 她现在太脆弱了
[19:17] We can digitally record a program 我们可以用数字录像机录下电视节目
[19:19] And then watch it at our convenience. 等方便的时候再看
[19:20] Now, I’ve done exactly that 所以 如我所言
[19:21] With today’s Seattle Morning. 我录下了今天的西雅图早间新闻
[19:23] – Why? – Fallout. -怎么 -后续新闻
[19:25] We thought there might be some fallout. 我们想或许会有后续新闻可以看
[19:27] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[19:29] You may want to sit down here. 你想坐这吧
[19:30] Byron. 拜伦
[19:32] No, no-no-no. I don’t want to do it. 不 不 不 不 我不想干这事
[19:33] You must. 你必须得做
[19:35] Go, Byron, go. 快打开 拜伦 快
[19:39] And now I feel we owe our viewers an apology. 现在我想我们应该给观众们一个道歉
[19:41] Well, I think you’re right, Dale. 你说的对 戴尔
[19:44] Yesterday, one of our Seattle Morning team members 昨天 我们西雅图早间新闻的成员之一
[19:46] Had a bit of a, well, 有些
[19:48] I guess you could call it an episode. 我猜你可以称之为一段插曲
[19:50] An episode. She did. 一段插曲 是的
[19:51] I don’t like her at all. 我讨厌死她了
[19:54] She made a spectacle of herself. 她自己出了洋相
[19:56] She talked about things 她说了一些莫须有的
[19:57] That are a bit of a no-no on morning television, 不该出现在早间节目的言论
[19:59] And she used some terrible language. 她还说了一些脏话
[20:00] Well, we have kids watching. 我们的观众中还有孩子
[20:03] It’s a morning show. 这是个早间节目
[20:04] Families watch us. 很多家庭观看我们的节目
[20:05] They trust us. 大家信任我们
[20:07] We let them down. 我们却让大家失望了
[20:08] We sure did. 我们确实是
[20:09] – Stop it. – Sorry. -住手 -抱歉
[20:10] She also made some pretty terrible accusations 她还恶意指控你
[20:12] Against you, Dale. 戴尔
[20:13] Yeah, she did. 是的 她这么做了
[20:15] It’s true, but I can take care of myself. 这是事实 但是我自己可以应付
[20:16] Those kids out there, 但是电视机前的孩子们
[20:18] They can’t take care of themselves yet, 你们还不能自己应付
[20:20] And that’s where we failed them. 这正是我们的失误所在
[20:21] My god. 天啊
[20:23] I’m not going to sit here and defend myself, 我不想坐在这为自己辩护
[20:24] My manhood, against someone who… 作为一个成年人 去讨伐一个…
[20:27] And here he goes. 怎么说呢
[20:28] To say the least, is frankly unstable. 至少可以说 一个精神完全不稳定的人
[20:30] I would say that. I would say that. 是的 我也这么认为
[20:33] Well, you know what? 你知道吗
[20:34] I think that I speak for all of Seattle Morning 我想代表西雅图早间新闻的全体员工
[20:36] When I say, good for you, Dale. 说声 好自为之 戴尔
[20:39] Good for you. 好自为之
[20:40] Thanks, Sherry. 谢谢 雪利
[20:44] You out there, our friends, 电视前的观众 我们的朋友
[20:47] Our neighbors, 我们的邻居
[20:48] We’re sorry, Seattle. 我们向你致歉 西雅图
[20:50] We hope that we haven’t lost your trust. 希望我们没有失去您的信任
[20:55] The end. 完了
[21:05] Think he’s home? 你觉得他在家?
[21:06] I know he’s home. 我知道他在家
[21:07] It’s time for his after-show nap. 现在是他节目后小憩时间
[21:09] Okay, your sister is so hot. 你姐真火辣
[21:11] Dude. 老兄
[21:18] This place is gay. 这地方不错
[21:22] Up and at ’em, dickhead. 起床 白痴
[21:23] My god! 我的天
[21:25] Sylvia. What are you doing here? 希尔维亚 你来这干什么
[21:26] What is she doing here? 她来这干什么
[21:27] You guys are already napping together. 你俩早已一起小憩了
[21:29] That is so precious. 还真恩爱
[21:30] Hi, asshole. 你好 蠢蛋
[21:31] This is a great apartment. 这公寓真棒
[21:34] It’s not an apartment. It’s a condo. 不是公寓 是独立商品房
[21:35] My god. They’re gonna kill us. 我的天 他们会杀了我们的
[21:37] Yeah, that’s right. 恩 没错
[21:38] We’re all part of an elite hit squad. 我们都是刺杀组精英
[21:39] I’m Walt, Sylvia’s brother. 我是沃特 希尔维亚的弟弟
[21:41] Remember me? 记得我吗
[21:42] We’ve met maybe 10 times. 我们可能见过10次
[21:43] Yeah, I do. 是的 我见过
[21:44] Hi, Walt. How are you? 沃特 还好吗
[21:45] I want my things, Dale. 我要我的东西 戴尔
[21:46] And I’m gonna take them. 我准备带走
[21:47] You can take your clothes, Sylvia, 你可以拿走你的衣服 希尔维亚
[21:49] But I won’t be taken advantage of. 我不想占便宜
[21:53] What did you say? 你刚说什么
[21:54] That probably wasn’t very smart, Dale. 这话说得不是时候 戴尔
[21:56] You’re not gonna be taken advantage of? 你不想占便宜?
[21:58] – Badly worded, really. – Exactly. -用词糟糕 真的 -确实
[21:59] You son of a bitch. 你个贱人
[22:01] Shit! 该死
[22:02] Taken advantage of? 占便宜?
[22:04] She’s crazy! 她疯了
[22:06] Stop interrupting, Sherry. 别插手 雪利
[22:07] Stop talking. I don’t want to hurt you. 别吭声 我不想伤你
[22:10] How long have you been sleeping around behind my back, Dale? 你背着我乱来多久了 戴尔
[22:12] That’s pretty cool, actually. 真酷
[22:13] How much of a fool did I look like for you? 你是不是觉得我挺傻的
[22:16] You think that I’m fucking taking advantage? 觉得我占你便宜了?
[22:18] Hands off the anchorpeople. 别碰这些主播了
[22:21] Be nice. Play nice. Play nice. 冷静点 冷静点
[22:23] What’s up? 怎么了
[22:24] I am taking everything I ever spent a penny on 我要带走所有我的东西
[22:26] Out of this apartment. 离开这房子
[22:27] If you try to stop me, 如果你想阻止我
[22:28] I swear to god, I will claw your eyes out. 我向上帝发誓 会把你眼珠挖出来
[22:30] Do you understand me? 听懂没
[22:31] Every single thing. 每件东西
[22:45] What? This is it? 什么 就这些?
[22:46] This is all your stuff. 这就是你全部家当
[22:47] I thought I had more stuff. 我以为会多点
[22:50] It’s kind of a hollow victory, isn’t it? 似乎是场无意义的胜利 不是吗
[22:52] Okay, shut up, Walt, all right? 好了 闭嘴 沃特 好吗
[22:53] Can we go, please? 我们能走了吗
[22:55] Sylvia. 希尔维亚
[22:57] Can I talk to you for a second? 能和你谈下吗
[22:59] You just tried to kill me in there. 你刚才想杀我
[23:01] The least you could do is talk to me for a minute. 至少让我和你谈下
[23:07] Go ahead, you guys. 你们先走 伙计们
[23:09] Go. 走
[23:11] Go. 走吧
[23:12] All right. 好
[23:14] On the knees. 抬起来
[23:21] What? 谈什么
[23:22] This is not all my fault. 这不全是我的错
[23:23] Please. 拜托
[23:24] No, “Oh, please” you, Sylvia. 不 “拜托”你自己 希尔维亚
[23:25] “Oh, please” you. “拜托”你自己
[23:27] Okay. 好了
[23:29] I made love to another woman. 我和另一个女人做了爱
[23:31] I broke the rules. 我违反原则
[23:33] Sorry. 对不起
[23:38] But you pushed me to it. 但是是你把我逼到这步的
[23:40] I pushed you to it? 我逼你
[23:41] How did…How did I do that? 我…我怎么逼的
[23:44] You never loved me. 你从没爱过我
[23:46] You never let me in. 从没让我走进你心里
[23:47] You never respected me. 从不尊重我
[23:50] I was okay for a time, 我能忍受一段时间
[23:51] But you never stooped so low 但你从不屈尊
[23:53] As to really allow yourself to have feelings for me. 为我着想
[23:57] I’m flesh and blood, Sylvia. 我也有感情的 希尔维亚
[24:00] I want someone to want me as much as I want them. 我需要能互相爱慕的人
[24:04] You’re cold, 你很冷漠
[24:06] Sylvia. 希尔维亚
[24:10] You are cold. 你很冷漠
[24:12] And that’s why I did what I did. 这就是我做出这种事的原因
[24:22] Said he only slept with her because I didn’t love him, 他说和她上床是因为我不爱他
[24:25] And he said that I was cold. 还说我冷漠
[24:26] Can you believe that? 你们能相信吗
[24:29] Guys? 姐妹们?
[24:31] I mean, isn’t that the craziest thing you’ve ever heard? 这难道不是你们听过的最荒唐的话吗
[24:33] That I’m cold? 说我冷漠
[24:34] Well… 其实…
[24:37] Oh, my god. 老天
[24:38] You do sometimes have a little trouble 你有时确实有点
[24:40] Letting people in. 自我闭塞
[24:42] I never thought you really loved him. 我从不认为你爱他
[24:44] My god. Me neither. 天 我也这么想
[24:45] I don’t think she’s been in love since I’ve known her. 自从认识她后 我从不认为她恋爱过
[24:47] What about the lawyer? 那个律师呢
[24:48] You mean the one she just stopped calling? 你指那个她直接断绝联系的?
[24:50] Right. 对
[24:51] That guy was the most boring guy on the planet. 那家伙是地球上最无聊的人
[24:52] But he was a lawyer. 但他是个律师
[24:53] You could have given him a chance. 你本可给他次机会
[24:55] I don’t believe this. 我不敢相信
[24:56] Are you telling me that I’m cold? 你们是在说我冷漠?
[24:57] – No. – No. -不 -不
[24:59] Honey, no. You–You just– 亲爱的 你…只是
[25:02] Maybe it’s just difficult 很难
[25:03] For you to think of loving someone. 爱上别人
[25:05] – You’ve got walls. – You do. -你防备心太高 -确实
[25:07] – My god. Brainstorm. – Charles. -上帝 灵感 -查尔斯
[25:09] – Charles – Charles. -查尔斯 -查尔斯
[25:11] My god. That’s so crazy. 天 这真疯狂
[25:12] It just might work. 但也许可行
[25:13] Sylvia, he is perfect for you, practically perfect. 希尔维亚 他太适合你了 肯定合适
[25:15] He is very nice. 他人很好
[25:17] Yeah, I don’t think that I’m ready to date. 恩 但我没准备约会
[25:19] He works out at our gym. 他在我们健身馆健身
[25:20] Yeah, he used to date Maureen. 他过去常和莫林 约会
[25:21] You know Maureen. 你认识莫林的
[25:22] – Loud and stupid. – Big girl. -又吵又傻 -大姐大
[25:23] Yeah, but they’re so done now. 恩 但他们现在已经分手了
[25:24] Yeah. 对
[25:25] You guys are crazy. 你们疯了
[25:26] I just broke up with Dale, like, yesterday. 昨天我才和戴尔分手
[25:29] Okay, perhaps you think you have nothing but time. 也许你以为有的是时间
[25:32] You don’t. 你没有
[25:33] You don’t, Sylvia. 你没有 希尔维亚
[25:34] – You’re in your late 30s. – Mid 30s. -你都快40了 -35
[25:35] You have a tiny window remaining. 你选择余地很小了
[25:37] Charles is an accountant. 查尔斯是个会计师
[25:38] He’s stable. 他很可靠
[25:40] He’s not gay, and he’s not not attractive. 不是同性恋 毫无魅力
[25:43] Not not attractive. 毫无魅力
[25:44] This is your future you’re playing with. 你在拿你的未来开玩笑
[25:46] Yes, also a perfect opportunity 但同样是个很好的机会
[25:47] To warm up that cold shoulder. 一个找到可以依靠的肩膀的机会
[25:49] It wouldn’t hurt if Dale heard you were dating. 就算戴尔听到你在约会 也不会心痛
[25:51] No, wouldn’t hurt at all. 完全不会
[25:52] Look, if you want to spend your few remaining moments 听着 如果你想在所剩无几的时间里
[25:54] As an attractive middle-aged woman being picky, go ahead. 扮演挑剔 有吸引力的中年妇女 请便
[25:57] Middle-aged? 中年?
[25:58] We are the same age. 我们一样大
[25:59] Yeah, and I’m married, 恩 但我结婚了
[26:00] And Jane’s in a serious relationship with a future. 简也有可靠的恋爱关系
[26:02] And we both have careers and Ira accounts 我们都有事业和个人退休帐户
[26:04] And our own apartments. 还有自己的房子
[26:06] And I’m actually only 34. 我实际只有34
[26:08] Okay, look, all I’m saying is that we’re in the major leagues, 我所想说的是我们是大联盟
[26:10] And you just got knocked back to the minors. 而你却被降级到小联盟
[26:12] Is that a sports reference? 用体育作参照?
[26:13] I know, right? I just came up with that. 恩 不对吗 我刚想出来的
[26:15] Look at that. 瞧这引用
[26:16] Shit, I got to go pick up my kids. 糟 我得去接孩子
[26:18] God. I’ve got Pilates. 天 我还有普拉提健身操要教
[26:19] I will call Charles and give him the rundown. 我会给查尔斯打电话告诉他概要
[26:21] I will email him your picture. 我会把你照片电邮给他
[26:22] Sylvia, he is gonna love you, really. 希尔维亚 他会爱上你 真的
[26:24] – Did you valet? – Totally. -能帮拿衣服吗 -当然
[26:26] -Bye, Syl. – Okay. -拜 希尔 -好
[26:27] – Bye. – Okay. -拜 -好
[26:28] Be strong, baby, yeah? 坚强点 宝贝 好吗
[26:31] Bye, honey. 再见 亲爱的
[26:32] Wait a sec. Wait a sec. 等下 等下
[26:42] So as you can see from my resume? 就像我简历里写的
[26:44] I’ve been working in television since graduating college. 我大学毕业后一直从事电视业
[26:47] And you know, I’ve done a little bit of everything 我什么都做过一点
[26:49] From reporting to color stories, you know, whatever. 从通讯报导到设计故事 任何事情
[26:54] Why–why are you looking at me like that? 为…为什么这样看着我
[26:57] You really lost it on that morning show, didn’t you? 你真的在那早间节目中失控了 是吗
[26:59] I mean, you freaked out. 我指 你像疯了一样
[27:01] My staff loves it. 我的员工都喜欢
[27:02] We watch it all the time. 我们一直在看
[27:03] Dale Waters, what an asshole. 戴尔・沃特斯 真是个混蛋
[27:06] Everybody in Seattle television 西雅图电视业每人
[27:08] Knows Dale’s an asshole. 都知道戴尔是个混蛋
[27:09] Hell, I slept with him once 我竟然在一个本地记者聚会后
[27:11] After some local journalist dinner. 和他睡过
[27:14] You were certainly right about his disappointing performance. 对他令人失望的表现你说得一点没错
[27:16] Real high school stuff. 真的只有高中生水平
[27:18] Argue about the things 争论那些
[27:21] I should have left behind 我该忘却的事情
[27:27] Hey, yeah, Tracy, 特蕾西
[27:28] What was it that sassy weather girl 那个活泼女天气预报员
[27:29] Called Dale Waters? 管戴尔・沃特斯什叫什么
[27:30] Grabby. 贪婪
[27:31] Grabby. 贪婪
[27:33] I bet he is. 他就是
[27:34] What an asshole. 真是个混蛋
[27:35] Dream up muddy river 在昏昏欲睡的月亮下
[27:39] Underneath the drowsy moon 唤醒泥泞的河流
[27:47] So you blew the television gig, 如此说来 你摆着电视台工作不要
[27:49] And now you want to get into radio? 却想做电台
[27:52] Well, I have an open mind. 我很虚心的
[27:55] Isn’t that big of you. 你没那么伟大
[27:59] Past grocery stores 走过杂货店
[28:01] I love that you ripped that guy apart. 我欣赏你指责他
[28:02] I really do. 真的
[28:04] Dale Waters is just south of retarded. 戴尔・沃特斯只是个弱智
[28:05] Here’s the problem. 问题是
[28:07] My anchors are assholes too, 我的主播也是混蛋
[28:09] And what’s to keep you from ripping them apart? 怎么能保证你不去指责他们呢
[28:12] Look, I feel for you. 听着 我明白你的感受
[28:15] But I don’t know what I can do. 但我不知道能做什么
[28:17] You’re a joke. 你是个笑柄
[28:19] If I put you on my staff, that makes me a joke. 如果让你加入团队 会让我也成笑柄
[28:21] Hey, Bill. 你好 比尔
[28:23] And I’m no joke. 我可不做笑柄
[28:24] Okay, give me the numbers. 好了 数据给我
[28:26] Okay. Well, we… 好了 我们…
[28:48] Walt, stop it. 沃特 停下
[28:51] You’re hurting my neck. 你弄疼我脖子了
[28:52] Say you suck. Say it! 说你很烂 说
[28:54] You suck! 你才烂
[28:55] No! 不
[28:56] Hey, kids. 孩子们
[28:57] What’s going on? 怎么了
[28:58] Look, look what she did. 看她做了什么
[29:00] She moved my bed out here. 把我床搬这了
[29:01] She’s taking my room. 霸占我房间
[29:02] Yeah, I know. I helped her move it. 恩 我知道 我帮她搬的
[29:04] You…You helped her move? 你…你帮她?
[29:05] Why does she get the room? 她凭什么霸占房间
[29:07] Walt, she’s a girl. 沃特 她是女的
[29:08] I’m a girl. 我是女的
[29:09] You brought my best friend into this? 你还把我最好的朋友扯进来?
[29:10] You suck. You best– 你真烂 你最好…
[29:11] You’re such an idiot. 你真是个白痴
[29:13] I gave you back your bed. 我把你的床还给你了
[29:15] So I live here, okay? 这是我的房子
[29:16] You can’t just move all my shit around in my apartment. 你不能在我房子里乱搬我的东西
[29:18] This is a temporary situation. 这是暂时的
[29:19] It doesn’t matter, okay? 我不管
[29:21] I’m not a little kid anymore. 我又不是小孩子
[29:22] You can’t push me around. 你不能随意摆弄我
[29:23] This is a much better arrangement, Walt. 这样布置好得多 沃特
[29:25] Says you. 只是你这么说
[29:26] I have got a system here, you know? 我要有系统性 知道吗
[29:29] God, we have to live together. 天 我们得一起生活
[29:31] Okay, this is a temporary situation. 好 这是暂时的
[29:33] You should be out getting a fucking job, 你该出去找个该死的工作
[29:35] Not rearranging my furniture. 而不是重新布置我的家具
[29:37] I have been looking all week long. 我整个星期都在找
[29:39] Oh, yeah. How did it go? 如何了
[29:44] What? 什么
[29:45] Well, it was awful, Byron, actually. 实际上糟透了 拜伦
[29:48] Every single person who looks at me sees weather girl. 每个人见我就像见了气象女孩
[29:51] Everybody’s calling me sassy, 每个人都说我无礼
[29:52] And I swear to god, if one more person does it, 我向上帝保证 要再有人这样
[29:54] I’m gonna fucking lose it. 我他妈就疯掉了
[29:55] I-I-lookit. I am trying, okay? 我…听着 我正在努力 好吗
[29:57] I don’t like crowding your life any more than you do. 我比你们更不想干扰你们的生活
[29:59] Well, you got to try harder. 那你得更努力些
[30:01] Really? Okay, thank you, Walt. 真的吗 好 谢谢 沃特
[30:03] Lower your standards. 标准放低点
[30:05] It’s a tough job market. 职场残酷
[30:06] That’s true. 确实
[30:07] It is. 是这样
[30:08] I have a college education. 我有大学文凭
[30:09] Join the club. 别人也一样
[30:11] I’ve had a coveted television job in a class II market. 我曾在2等电视台有令人羡慕的工作
[30:13] And you lost it. 你都丢掉了
[30:14] My god. Why are you being such a dick? 天哪 你为何要这么混蛋
[30:16] ‘Cause you’re acting like a spoiled brat. 因为你就像被宠坏的淘气鬼
[30:18] I went to college too, Syl. 我也上过大学 希尔
[30:19] You know, I’m a temp. 你知道我只是临时工
[30:20] Byron here went to grad school, 拜伦上完了研究生
[30:22] And he’s renting my computer to build websites. 现在却在租我电脑建网站
[30:24] Philosophy major. 哲学专业
[30:26] Just grow up, Syl. Grow up. 成熟点 希尔 成熟点
[30:29] This is the world. 这就是现实
[30:30] We don’t always get to do what we want to do. 我们不是想干什么就能干什么
[30:38] Yeah, just go and hang out in my room. 在我的窝里将就一下吧
[30:59] So you don’t have much experience. 这么说你不是很有经验
[31:01] Well, in college… 大学时…
[31:03] Yeah, well, that was a long time ago. 恩 但那是很早之前了
[31:06] It–Yeah, it’s like riding a bike. 这个就像骑自行车一样简单啊
[31:09] No, it’s not. 不 不是
[31:12] All right, Sally. 好的 莎莉
[31:13] I’m gonna take a chance on you. 我就给你一次机会
[31:15] Don’t make me regret it. 不要让我失望
[31:18] It’s–Sylvia. 我叫希尔维亚
[31:20] What? 什么
[31:21] My name is Sylvia. 我的名字是希尔维亚
[31:22] Yeah, well, we do the name tag thing tomorrow 明天你上班前
[31:25] Before your shift, okay? 再给你工作证 好吧
[31:26] There’s an order to things. 凡事都讲求规则
[31:28] Got a process here. 按规则行事
[31:29] All right. 好的
[31:32] This is your apron. 这是你的围裙
[31:34] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[31:37] This is your responsibility. 你要负起相应责任来
[31:39] If you lose it, you have to buy the next one. 如果你弄丢了 就要自己重新买
[31:42] And they’re not cheap. 这可不便宜
[31:44] Take it. 拿着吧
[31:46] Right. 好的
[31:47] Okay, show up tomorrow 好的 明天开始上班
[31:48] With a wine key 记得带个开酒器
[31:49] And no less than 5 pens. 至少带5支笔
[31:50] I do a staff check first thing, all right? 我明天会考勤 明白了
[31:52] And I shit you negative. 别让我抓住你的把柄
[31:54] You show up without that wine key 明天如果你没带开酒器
[31:55] And less than 5 pens, 或带了不到5支笔
[31:58] And I will send you home. 我就直接把你开除回家
[32:01] Of this you can be sure. 小心点
[32:05] Simpatico? 明白吗
[32:06] Yes. 明白
[32:07] Atta girl. 很好
[32:10] You get me some more coffee. 给我再来点咖啡
[32:17] She here? 她在这吗
[32:19] Bathroom. 浴室
[32:23] Listen, can I be a dick? 听着 我能说点混蛋话
[32:26] Kind of get into your business for a second? 介入下你的私事吗
[32:27] You don’t know anything about brothers and sisters, Byron. 拜伦 你根本不了解姐弟关系
[32:32] Okay, yes, granted, I am an only child. 是 是 我承认 我是独生子
[32:34] I know nothing. 我什么也不知道
[32:35] Exactly. 正是
[32:36] But as an only child, 但是作为独子
[32:37] I’ve always kind of envied this whole sibling thing 我非常羡慕这种姐弟关系
[32:39] That you have going on, you know? 就像你们这样 你知道吗
[32:41] This whole sister thing’s kind of cool. 有个姐姐多好啊
[32:43] She…It’s this whole other person 她 就好比有另外一个人
[32:45] That kind of knows everything about you. 却非常了解你
[32:47] She’s been there for all of these 她一直都在那守护着你
[32:48] Really important moments in your life, 在你所有重要的时刻中
[32:50] These rearing moments. 教育你 帮助你
[32:52] And you know, I think that 你知道吗 我觉得
[32:54] it’s a pretty important relationship 这种关系非常重要
[32:56] That– 那个
[32:57] Byron. 拜伦
[32:59] Okay, listen, 好了 听着
[33:01] I’m not questioning your love 我不是在怀疑
[33:02] For your sister here at all, okay? 你和你姐的感情 好吗
[33:04] I’m in absolute reverence of it, 我非常尊重这个
[33:05] But the fact is, she’s a girl. 但事实是 她毕竟是女生
[33:11] No, she’s a girl that just got dumped, okay? 不 她是一个刚遭抛弃的女生
[33:18] Maybe cut her a little slack. 不要太苛求她
[33:23] Shut up, dude. 哥们 闭嘴
[33:25] Fair enough. 好吧
[33:30] I think Byron’s got a thing for you. 我觉得拜伦对你有感觉
[33:31] Yeah, I know. 是 我知道
[33:32] He told me. 他告诉过我
[33:35] What are you, 那你
[33:36] What are you all done up for? 你打扮这么漂亮要干嘛去
[33:38] Well, I have a date. 哦 我有个约会
[33:42] I got a job today, and 而且今天找到了工作
[33:43] You know, I thought 我觉得
[33:44] I’d treat myself. 我应该好好犒劳下自己了
[33:46] Treat yourself? 犒劳自己?
[33:47] Who are you going to treat yourself with? 跟谁一起
[33:52] You’re gonna make Byron jealous. 你这样做会让拜伦嫉妒死的
[33:59] Go. 快去
[34:00] Byron! 拜伦
[34:01] Right now. Right now. 马上 马上
[34:02] I got her. 我抓住她了
[34:03] Oh, god, Walt! 天哪 沃特
[34:08] Yes? 有事吗
[34:10] Is Sylvia here? 希尔维亚在这吗
[34:12] Sylvia? 希尔维亚?
[34:13] And who can I tell her is calling? 你是哪位
[34:16] Charles. 查尔斯
[34:17] Charles, you sure? 查尔斯 确定吗
[34:19] Get off of me. 放开我
[34:20] Sylvia, Charles is here. 希尔维亚 查尔斯来了
[34:21] Charles is here! Charles! 查尔斯来了 查尔斯
[34:23] I am Walt, Sylvia’s brother and guardian. 我是沃特 希尔维亚的弟弟以及监护人
[34:25] I have heard so much about you. 久仰久仰
[34:27] She just raves on and on. 她一直称赞你
[34:29] We hear you are quite the lover. 我们听说你是个恋爱高手
[34:30] Top drawer, old man. Top drawer. 厉害啊 老先生 厉害啊
[34:34] Stop it. 行了
[34:36] Hi, Charles, sorry. 嗨 查尔斯 对不起
[34:38] I’m Sylvia. Nice to meet you. 我是希尔维亚 很高兴见到你
[34:39] Pay no attention to the morons in the doorway. 别理这些站在门口的无赖
[34:43] It’s, nice to meet you too, Sylvia. 也很高兴见到你 希尔维亚
[34:45] You are just as beautiful as you are on TV. 你跟电视上看起来一样漂亮
[34:49] Isn’t she just? 她是不是
[34:50] Just an image of loveliness. 很可爱啊
[34:51] Let’s go. 我们走
[34:53] Hey, don’t you get fresh with her, now. 嗨 对她放尊重点
[34:55] No means no, suit man. 要学会尊重他人 帅哥
[34:57] Who was that guy? 那个家伙是谁
[35:01] Fire escape? 去防火梯那儿
[35:03] Fire escape. 走吧
[35:05] I’m so sorry about them up there. 对刚才他们的表现抱歉
[35:06] That’s okay. 没关系
[35:07] Men like to bust each others’ balls on occasion, 男人们有时喜欢开点玩笑
[35:09] But you know, I can dish it out myself. 但是 你知道我自己能应付
[35:11] I bet. 我知道
[35:12] So this is me. 这就是我了
[35:15] She’s a beauty, isn’t she? 她真是个美人 不是吗
[35:16] Charles, can I just say nice ride? 查尔斯 我能称赞一下你的车吗
[35:18] Classy yet understated. 低调豪华车型
[35:21] What’s the gas mileage on something like that? 这种车一加仑油跑多远
[35:23] I’m just curious because you know 我只是好奇因为
[35:24] That we do have a responsibility to the planet. 保护环境 人人有责
[35:26] You know what? you know what? 得了吧 得了吧
[35:27] Cut him some slack, Byron. 饶了他吧 拜伦
[35:28] That thing’s a pussy magnet, am I right? 这车真正点 我说得没错吧
[35:30] Can we go, please? 我们可以走了吗
[35:33] Charles, buddy, am I right? 查尔斯 哥们 是不是啊
[35:34] Those seats have seen a little action. 车座看起来像啊
[35:36] He’s being coy. Come on. 他有点腼腆 得了吧
[35:40] There it is. All right. 就这样 好的
[35:42] Who let the dog out? 这家伙从哪儿冒出来的
[35:45] “Who let the dog out”? 你什么意思啊
[35:49] So is it weird to be a celebrity? 当名人是不是很奇怪?
[35:54] I’m not really a celebrity. 我又不是什么名人
[35:56] You totally are. 你当然是
[35:57] I mean, look, it’s like everyone here is staring at us. 我是说 你看 大家都在看我们
[36:01] We’re just, you know… 我们只是 你知道
[36:03] Gives me goose pimples. 让我起鸡皮疙瘩
[36:05] Okay. 好的
[36:08] So what would you like to do next? 那你下一步打算怎么办
[36:11] Talk show? 主持脱口秀?
[36:12] Talk show. 脱口秀
[36:13] I bet you would be great in that. 我打赌你绝对适合干那个
[36:17] Like the, like the…the Sally Jessy 像 像莎莉・杰西那样
[36:19] But–but you know, hot. 但是你知道 那种节目很火热
[36:23] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[36:24] You know, I’m sort of exploring my options right now, I guess. 你知道 我也正在做选择呢
[36:30] Can I be honest with you about something? 我能不能跟你坦诚不公
[36:31] Sure. 当然
[36:34] Emily told me about your walls. 艾米莉告诉我关于你的心墙
[36:38] M-m-my walls? 我的心墙
[36:41] The walls built around this. 你在这里设下的心墙
[36:44] Right here. 在这
[36:46] Well, well, guess what? 你猜 怎么着
[36:48] Guess what, kid? 你猜
[36:50] I’ve got them too. 我也有
[36:52] And they are tall and, you know, made of stone. 而且更高 坚不可摧
[36:58] But, since I met you, Sylvia, 但是 自从我见到你 希尔维亚
[37:02] You have torn down my walls. 我心中的这堵高墙就被你夷为平地了
[37:06] I didn’t mean to. 我不是有意的
[37:08] You know, and I think 你知道吗 我在想
[37:09] I see that yours are tumbling as well. 我觉得你的也在坍塌
[37:12] Am I right? 对吗
[37:14] Okay, okay, okay. 好的 好的 好的
[37:15] Let’s just–let’s just get down to business, Sylvia. 我们还是直奔主题吧 希尔维亚
[37:17] I want to fast-track this thing. 我想速战速决
[37:20] I want a family. 我想要一个家
[37:21] A wife, 2 kids, a boy and a girl, 一个妻子 两个孩子 一男一女
[37:26] Lucius and Ariel. 卢修斯和阿芮尔
[37:29] I want to sell my townhouse 我想卖掉我市内的房子
[37:32] and get a real home, 买一栋真正的房子
[37:34] A home with a woman’s touch. 一个有女主人的家
[37:40] Okay, now you’re just scaring me. 你吓到我了
[37:42] Yeah, that’s…that’s what I’m saying. 是 那就是我想说的
[37:43] I’m saying, you know, 我是说
[37:45] the future is scary. 未来本来就很可怕
[37:47] But not if you’ve got someone to hold. 但有人一起度过 就不可怕了
[37:50] Okay, what I need is someone to complement me. 我需要一个能跟我互补的人
[37:56] I want my friends to look at my girl 我想让朋友看到我的女人
[37:59] And say, “whoa, 就说 “哇
[38:01] Look at that hot babe with the ‘c’ man.” 看那个性感的女孩跟他的男人”
[38:04] Yeah, you know? 你知道吗
[38:05] Yeah, yeah, you know, 是 是 你知道
[38:06] I think we might be looking for different things, Charles. 我觉得我们志向并不相同 查尔斯
[38:11] Let’s not be coy here. 我们不要这么腼腆
[38:12] Neither one of us are kids. 我们都不是小孩了
[38:14] I know what I want, and I’m putting it out there. 我知道我想要的 我说出来
[38:17] Do you know what you want? 你知道你想要的吗
[38:53] Jesus. 天啊
[38:55] Again? 又吓我一跳
[38:57] Sorry. 对不起
[39:00] Good date? 约会还好吧
[39:03] Well, yeah, he did propose. 嗯 很好 他还求婚了
[39:06] He’s also probably the creepiest person on the planet, so… 他可能是世界上最怪的人了
[39:09] That’s so weird. 真奇怪
[39:10] I mean, it seemed like you guys were such a good match. 我是说 你们看起来还挺般配的啊
[39:15] So did the two of you do it? 那你们俩个做了吗
[39:19] No. 不
[39:22] All right, I am going to bed. 好了 我要去睡觉了
[39:24] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[39:27] Get what? 不明白什么
[39:30] I mean, I just don’t get how you could go out 我是说 你怎么能这样出去
[39:33] On some dumb date with some dumb guy 跟个怪胎约会呢
[39:36] When it’s so clear that I have a thing for you. 你明明知道我对你很有感觉
[39:41] I mean, if you want to, you know, 我是说 如果你想 你知道
[39:42] Get married or move in with someone 结婚或者是跟某个人同居
[39:44] Then you’re probably barking up the wrong tree, 你是不是找错人了
[39:46] But I do think I’m a pretty good rebound guy. 我觉得我就挺合适你啊
[39:51] And you are offering your services to me. 你在主动请缨吗
[39:56] Yeah, something like that. 是啊 差不多
[39:59] But I just think that I am exactly what you need 我觉得我正是你人生的路口上
[40:02] At this crossroads in your life. 那个你需要的人
[40:05] Do you? 是吗
[40:08] You’re really fond of yourself, aren’t you? 你对自己很有信心啊
[40:09] Come on. give me a break. 得了吧 饶了我吧
[40:10] You’re in love with yourself. 你也挺自恋的
[40:12] You think you might be, like, the most 你肯定觉得 你是
[40:13] Awesome person ever. 世界上最有魅力的人了
[40:15] Okay, how old are you? 好了 你多大了
[40:17] 30. 三十
[40:19] Next year. 明年
[40:21] Okay, well, 好的
[40:22] Let me tell you something, 30 next year. 我跟你说 明年三十的小伙
[40:24] You don’t know me. 你根本不了解我
[40:26] You don’t know anything about me, 你一点都不了解我
[40:27] And you certainly don’t know what I need in my life. 你根本不知道我生活中真正需要的是什么
[40:32] You know what I like about you best? 你知道我最喜欢你什么吗
[40:34] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[40:35] You’re difficult. 你很难上手
[40:37] And you’re very sexy 而且你很性感
[40:39] But in this foreign film kind of way 就好比电影中常见的表现方式
[40:40] With the angles and the attitude. 它们的取景角度之类的
[40:42] I dig it. 我自己推测的
[40:48] Go home, Byron. 回家吧 拜伦
[41:10] You know, you don’t not have a point. 你知道吗 你说的也不是没道理
[41:12] Everybody needs a rebound guy. 每个人都需要找寄托
[41:14] I mean, you know, 我是说 你也知道
[41:14] Why do I need 既然我都知道自己需要什么
[41:15] To audition men for it when I know exactly what I need? 为什么我还要苦苦寻找
[41:17] That is exactly my point. 我也是这个意思
[41:19] Somebody who’s uncomplicated, convenient, 你这个人简单易懂 而且近水楼台
[41:22] Totally wrong for me, and somebody who I could never 而且不适合我 我永远也不会
[41:24] In, like, a million years have any real feelings for. 比如在100万年内 动真感情
[41:28] Except for the ravenous animal attraction. 除了贪得无厌的生理需求外
[41:30] No obligations. No complications. 毫无责任 毫无后顾之忧
[41:32] No expectations. 无需相互寄予厚望
[41:34] That’s pretty much how I live my life. 那差不多就是我想要过的生活了
[41:38] So… 那么…
[41:43] Okay, raise your right hand. 好的 举起你的右手
[41:46] Raise? 举起?
[41:48] Okay. 好的
[41:49] Okay, repeat after me. 好的 跟我说
[41:50] I, Byron… 我 拜伦
[41:53] You don’t even know my last name? 你甚至还不知道我姓什么
[41:55] Okay, that’s great. 简直太好了
[41:56] I, Byron, 我 拜伦
[41:59] Promise to never fall in love with Sylvia, 保证永远不会爱上希尔维亚
[42:02] No matter how awesome she may be. 不管她有多吸引人
[42:05] I, Byron, 我 拜伦
[42:06] Promise that if one of us breaks this deal, 保证如果我们中有任何人毁约
[42:09] It’s not gonna be me. 绝对不可能是我
[42:10] It’s not gonna be me. 绝对不可能是我
[42:12] Yes, it is. no, it’s not. 是 是你 不 绝不会
[42:13] Yep. 好了
[42:14] Okay, you gonna kiss me, or you gonna be clever? 好了 是你来吻我 还是表现得聪明点
[42:16] I’m going to kiss you. 我来吻你
[42:18] Okay, soon, you think? 好的 你觉得太快了?
[42:19] I’m just building the tension– 我只是营造气氛
[42:21] My god. 天哪
[42:22] Let’s have some fun 我们找点乐子
[42:23] You can make, make, make, make 你可以
[42:26] Okay. 好的
[42:31] Wait, hold on, okay. 等等 等等 好的
[42:37] Okay, there’s– 好的 这
[42:40] No. 不
[42:41] That looks really uncomfortable. 这看起来很不舒服
[42:44] We can go back in there. Okay. 等会再说 好的
[42:46] Let me take this off. 我先把这个脱了
[42:52] When did I start wanting you? 我什么时候开始这么需要你了
[42:54] My guess is that you probably always wanted me 我猜你肯定一直都很需要我
[42:55] And that you just forgot. 你只是忘记了
[42:57] I don’t really think so. 我可不这么认为
[42:59] It’s just at theory, really. 这是理论推测 真的
[43:05] Yeah, there. 是 那
[43:07] Unbutton, unbutton. 解开 解开
[43:09] I can’t. Help me. 我够不着 你来
[43:14] There. 那里
[43:15] Wait… 等等…
[43:17] Wait, what? 等等 怎么了
[43:18] Don’t tell Walt, okay? 不要告诉沃特 好吗
[43:19] What? 什么
[43:20] Seriously, that’s another condition. 真的 那是另外一个条件
[43:22] You can’t tell Walt. 你别告诉沃特
[43:23] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[43:24] You want me to lie to my best friend? 要我跟铁哥们撒谎吗
[43:25] I can’t, no, come on. 我做不到 这不行
[43:26] What? No, I’m lying to my brother. 什么 我还要对自己弟弟说谎呢
[43:28] Totally, totally not the same thing at all. 这完全是两回事
[43:31] No, no, I’m sorry. 不好意思
[43:33] I can’t do that. 我不能那么做
[43:34] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[43:38] Okay. 好吧
[43:41] What? 怎么了
[43:42] Okay. 好吧
[43:44] That’s a shame. 真扫兴啊
[43:46] Yeah. 是啊
[43:48] This could have been fun. 今晚原本可以过的开心点
[43:49] Could have. 是啊
[43:51] Probably would have been. 应该会很开心
[43:52] I think so, yeah. 是 没错
[44:04] Well, I hope things don’t get weird after this. 我希望以后咱们还和往常一样
[44:10] Well, nothing happened, so… 嗯 什么都没发生
[44:14] Yeah, I’m sure. 没错
[44:15] Yeah, except that, but whatever. 除了那个 不过无所谓
[44:19] Yeah. 是啊
[44:22] Yeah, sweet dreams. 做个好梦
[44:24] Okay. 好的
[44:32] Not telling him isn’t necessarily lying. 不告诉他也不一定要撒谎
[44:34] It’s like an omission. 只是忘了说而已
[44:35] – Totally different thing. – Totally different. -不是一回事 -绝对不是一回事
[44:37] Come here. 过来
[44:38] Dit, dit, ditty now hit and run 嘀 嘀 打完就跑
[44:40] You can dit, dit, ditty until I’m done 在我搞定之前 你可以嘀嘀地唱
[44:42] Come along dit, ditty 一起哼唱
[44:43] Till the boy’s a broken thing 直到将男孩榨干耗尽
[44:55] Okay, you two ready? 想好吃什么了吗
[44:58] I think I’ll have the.. 我想吃…
[45:00] It’s you. 是你啊
[45:01] Arthur, it’s her. 亚瑟 是她
[45:03] Her who? 她是谁
[45:04] Her, sassy weather girl, right? 就是那个野蛮气象女孩 对吧
[45:06] It’s you, isn’t it? 就是你 对吧
[45:07] Sylvia, what is it? Velasquez? 希尔维亚 还是叫什么 薇拉斯
[45:10] No. My name is Margot. 您认错人了 我叫玛哥特
[45:14] Name tag says, “Sylvia.” 你的胸牌上写着”希尔维亚”
[45:16] You are so busted. 你可真损
[45:18] Sorry. 不好意思
[45:20] This is what you’re doing now? 你现在做这行了吗
[45:22] That is really sad. 真可怜
[45:23] So what can I get you folks? 两位要吃点什么呢
[45:25] You couldn’t get a job anywhere else? 你找不到别的工作了吗
[45:27] Well, it’s not like there aren’t a million people 说的好像每天都会有很多人
[45:29] Who can read the weather section 看天气预报
[45:30] And then ramble on about it on some morning show. 然后在晨间节目上闲谈似的
[45:32] – Arthur. – I mean, come on. -亚瑟 -开个玩笑而已
[45:33] It’s not exactly hard-hitting journalism or anything. 又不是什么重要的新闻
[45:39] Damn it. 可恶
[45:40] I am so sorry. 真对不起
[45:41] You did that on purpose. 你是故意的
[45:43] No, I did not do that on… 我可不是故意的
[45:44] I am hurt by that accusation. 你们的刁难伤害到我了
[45:47] No, you’re sassy. 你太野蛮了
[45:48] Duh, everybody says so, 大家都这么说
[45:50] And that was a very sassy thing for you to do. 她这么对你简直太野蛮了
[45:52] You know, why don’t I just get you guys a new server? 不如换个人来为你们服务吧
[45:54] Yeah, why don’t you? 对啊 求之不得
[45:56] – Great. – Sassy. -太好了 -野蛮人
[45:58] Unbelievable. 真不敢相信
[46:00] Holy smoking. 帅呆了
[46:03] Whatever. 无所谓了
[46:04] Do over. Do over. 再来 再来
[46:06] Advantage, Byron. 发球占先 拜伦
[46:11] It’s just…, it’s a flick of the wrist. 用手腕轻轻一击
[46:12] Down in front. 注意前排球的落点
[46:14] It’s a flick of the wrist, and it’s just… 手腕轻轻一击
[46:15] It’s a save. 这是救球
[46:17] See that’s…and that’s what happens. 看吧 就这样
[46:18] You know what? 你知道吗
[46:20] That’s what happens when you don’t practice. 不常练习的结果就是这样
[46:21] That’s what happens when you don’t practice. 不常练习的结果就是这样
[46:23] Point. 得分
[46:25] Serve. Serve it. 发球
[46:28] Just lob it up there for me. 把球打高点
[46:29] Just shove it down your throat. 把球塞到你的喉咙里
[46:31] A little side… 打偏了
[46:34] Hey, I’m… I’m just gonna… 我 我想
[46:35] I’m gonna be right back. 我去去就回
[46:36] Keep working on it, though. 你接着玩
[46:38] Yeah, knock yourself out. 随你便
[46:39] Service. 发球
[46:46] Point. 得分
[46:48] Point. 得分了
[46:54] Excuse me. 借过
[46:58] Okay, what do we have here? 菜都做好了吗
[47:00] Okay, guys, wait, table 21. 同事们 21号桌
[47:01] We still need the soup. 还有个汤没做好呢
[47:03] Yeah, Bonita . 知道了 波尼塔
[47:04] Te amo. 我爱你
[47:06] Sylvia, quiero hacerte el amor todo el dia. 希尔维亚 我想一整天都做爱
[47:10] No, hombre, necesita un hombre como yo. 不 哥们 你需要的是我这样的男人
[47:13] Pppara eso me tiene a mi. Merdad, mi amor? 为什么我不能是你的爱呢
[47:15] Va a ser mio ese culi… 你是我的
[47:17] Okay, give me my soup. 快把汤做好
[47:19] Ay, quiere su sopa… cremosa, cremosa. 你想要啊 乳白色的 乳白色的
[47:21] My god. 天呐
[47:23] The kitchen staff hates me. 餐厅的同事讨厌我
[47:25] Of course they do. 可以理解
[47:26] I’m sure they don’t hate you. 我肯定他们不讨厌你
[47:27] They probably do. 也有可能
[47:28] They talk dirty to me in spanish. 他们用西班牙语对我说脏话
[47:30] Yeah? is it hot? 是吗 挑逗吗
[47:31] Wait, no. 等等 不
[47:34] I don’t want to know. 我不想知道
[47:35] But don’t you speak spanish? 你怎么不说西班牙语呢
[47:36] I don’t want them to know that. 我不想让他们知道我会说
[47:38] Why not? 为什么
[47:39] Cause then they’ll want to talk all the time. 因为他们会得寸进尺
[47:41] No. 不是
[47:42] Yeah. 是
[47:43] Snob. 势利眼
[47:44] I am a snob. 我是个势利眼
[47:45] No. 不
[47:47] You’re a work in progress. 你努力工作着
[47:53] Think I can be a secret agent? 我能当间谍吗
[47:55] No. 不行
[47:56] Yeah. 是啊
[48:02] Sorry. 不好意思
[48:04] Hey, guys, table 12’s still waiting on their chicken. 大厨们 12号桌的鸡还没上呢
[48:06] Aqui tengo tu pollo, guerita. 你要的鸡鸡在这 小娘们儿
[48:11] Okay. 那好
[48:12] Donde diablos esta mi pollo? 鸡到底做好了没
[48:21] A semester in college. 上大学时学过一个学期
[48:23] Hhhabla espanial, la guerita. 会西语的金发美女
[48:25] It’s not bad, right? 说的还不赖吧
[48:26] It’s okay. 不错
[48:30] We got to hurry up. 我们得抓紧时间
[48:31] Walt’s coming home in a half hour. 还有半个小时沃特就会回来了
[48:35] Have you noticed how much sex we’re having? 你知不知道我们做过多少次了
[48:38] Is that a problem? 有什么问题
[48:40] No, of course not. 没有 当然没有
[48:42] I love sex. 我爱做爱
[48:43] I’m glad that you love sex as much as I love sex 我很开心你能和我一样喜欢做爱
[48:45] Because I, certainly, I do. 因为我 确实
[48:46] I love sex. 很爱做爱
[48:47] Well, let’s look at it objectively. 对待这个事我们得客观一点
[48:49] I have a shitty job. 我有个下贱的工作
[48:51] Mooch off my brother. 生活还得靠我弟弟接济
[48:53] I have no place to call my own. 我没有自己的家
[48:55] Pretty much, my life sucks. 我的生活一团糟
[48:57] So sex is the only thing I have to look forward to. 我唯一可以期待的就是做爱了
[49:01] It’s pretty much the only thing good in my life. 我生活中仅有的好事
[49:05] Yeah, right? 对吧
[49:06] Too bad it’s with an emotionally unavailable, 很可惜只是满足肉体需要
[49:09] Financially devoid, Peter Pan Syndrome, 穷困潦倒 还一直长不大
[49:13] Rock star wannabe 12-year-old. 12岁时梦想成为摇滚明星
[49:17] Yeah, but the sex is really good. 做爱真的太美妙了
[49:19] That is true. 没错
[49:25] What the fuck! 真他妈的
[49:27] Fuck! 操
[49:28] What? 怎么回事
[49:29] Fuck! That’s my sister, man! 操 兄弟 那是我姐姐
[49:30] Come on, what the hell are you… 你他妈的怎么回事
[49:32] Come on. 怎么回事
[49:33] That’s my… I’m fucking blind. 那是我 我他妈的什么都没看见
[49:35] I’m fucking… I’m just… I’m blind. 我操 我 我什么也没看见
[49:36] I’m blind. 我什么都没看见
[49:38] I’m gonna have that image burned into my brain for life. 完了 我一辈子也忘不了这画面了
[49:40] What are you… This is my living room! 你们 这是我的房间
[49:41] I live in this room! 我住在这儿
[49:42] What’s… We… 怎么搞的 我们
[49:45] Fuck! 我操
[49:49] So how long has this been going on? 你们俩这样多长时间了
[49:51] – A while. – Not long. -没多久 -时间不长
[49:54] I see. 我明白了
[49:56] And you didn’t feel this was pertinent information to share? 看来你们不想让我知道
[49:59] What I do is none of your business, Walt. 我想做什么跟你没关系 沃特
[50:02] Interesting. 有意思
[50:03] Because that was my bed that you were fornicating on, 可你在我的床上乱搞
[50:06] And that was my friend with which you were fornicating. 和你上床的人还是我的朋友
[50:09] Look, Walt. 沃特 听着
[50:10] I am sorry that I didn’t tell you, man. 兄弟 我很抱歉没告诉你
[50:12] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[50:13] I am so not even talking to you yet. 我还不想跟你说话
[50:15] Look, Byron’s my friend, 听着 拜伦是我的朋友
[50:18] And now the only reason he comes over here 可现在他来这里
[50:20] Is to see you. 只是为了见你
[50:21] That is not true. 不是那么回事
[50:22] Hey, the big kids are talking. 这是姐弟之间的谈话
[50:25] I don’t know if you’ve noticed, 我不知道你有没有注意到
[50:26] But I don’t really have an abundance of friends. 我朋友不多
[50:28] All right, so if you fuck up my only friendship, 好吗 如果你搞砸了我们的友谊
[50:30] I’m going to be pissed. 我会非常生气
[50:31] No friendships are getting ruined, okay? 没人要破坏你们的友谊 好不好
[50:33] It’s not like that. 不是你想的那样
[50:34] And you, what exactly are your intentions toward my sister? 至于你 到底对我姐姐有什么企图
[50:38] Cause if you haven’t noticed, 你可能还不知道
[50:39] She’s kind of in a vulnerable place. 她现在很脆弱
[50:41] My god, Walt. 沃特
[50:42] Okay, my intentions are honorable. 我的企图是正大光明的
[50:45] There are no intentions. 根本谈不上企图
[50:47] We’re just messing around. 我们只是玩玩而已
[50:48] There is no commitment, no emotions. 没感情 没有承诺
[50:50] We’re just 2 friends who are sleeping together. 我们俩只是有肉体关系的朋友而已
[50:55] Right. 对
[51:00] Yeah, that always works. 好吧 随便你们怎么说
[51:03] Good luck with that. 祝你们好运
[51:09] Paul. 保罗
[51:15] Juan. 胡安
[51:19] Sylvia. 希尔维亚
[51:21] Putos impuestos. 该死的税收
[51:24] Llla pinche miseria que me pagas, pa luego me quitas la mitad? 我忍受这么多痛苦 被他们拿走一半
[51:27] Vayanse al pinche diablo. 真想摆脱这该死的吸血鬼
[51:28] What did he say? 他说的什么意思
[51:30] He’s just upset about the taxes. 他只是在抱怨交税的事
[51:33] Yeah, well, that’s the price you pay 那是你生活在这世界上最该死的
[51:34] For living in the best damn country in the world, amigo. 国家要付出的代价 朋友
[51:37] Eres una rata sucia, hija de la chingada. 你这个小人 婊子养的
[51:40] What? What is he saying? 什么 他又说什么了
[51:42] Son of a bitch. What? 混蛋 怎么这么少
[51:44] I can’t live off of this. 就这点钱我怎么生活
[51:45] Well, maybe you should pick up a couple more shifts, princess? 想挣的多就要多加班啊 公主
[51:48] You got a one top out there. 外面还有客人等你去服务
[51:50] Wait, no, we’re closed. 等等 我们已经打烊了
[51:51] J.d., Juan already shut down the grill. 胡安已经把烧烤机关掉了
[51:52] We are open till I say we’re closed. 我没说打烊之前 就接着干活
[51:54] Okay, and we are still open. 我们现在还在营业中
[51:56] Get your one top. 去干活吧
[51:59] La odio. 她恨我
[52:00] Esa, esa no tiene madre. 那个人没有妈
[52:03] Yes, that’s exactly what it is. 对 就是这么回事
[52:27] What are you doing here? 你来这干吗
[52:30] Well, first of all… 恩 首先
[52:32] Flower for me. 送花给我
[52:33] Yeah, I picked them myself. 我自己摘的
[52:35] From the vase on the table. 从桌子上的花瓶里
[52:39] No idea what you’re talking about. 不明白你说什么
[52:44] So listen, you want to go on a date with me? 你想不想和我约会
[52:49] A date with you. 和你约会
[52:50] A date with me. 和我约会
[52:54] Well, you know, I still have to do my side work and stuff, 嗯 我还得去工作
[52:57] And I’m kind of tired. 而且我很累
[53:01] Yeah, no. 是啊 不
[53:02] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[53:03] Side work, of course. 还有兼职 当然
[53:06] Okay, in that case, 那样的话
[53:07] Then I’m going to start with the cheese sticks. 我先来点儿芝士棒
[53:10] I hear they’re really great here. 我听说这里做的不错
[53:12] And then maybe just a filet mignon, no onions, 再来一份香蒜菲利牛排 不放洋葱
[53:15] Well-done. 要全熟的
[53:17] You know, I really like to slow cook it, the juice. 我喜欢吃小火慢煎的牛排 肉汁鲜美
[53:21] And then for dessert, you know, 至于甜点
[53:24] I’m gonna hold off on dessert. 待会再点
[53:25] See how I feel afterwards. 看我一会的感觉如何
[53:26] Probably gonna be a brulee, but I don’t know. 可能会点烤布蕾 不过没准
[53:28] It might be a baked alaska at this point. 现在想吃火焰冰欺凌
[53:30] Suzette, I don’t know. 还有黄油薄饼 说不好
[53:32] We’ll figure that out after. 稍后再定
[53:35] Or you could just go on a date with me. 要不你就和我约会吧
[53:39] Yeah, let’s do that. 嗯 我愿意
[53:42] Okay. okay. 好吧 好吧
[53:43] I’ll wait here. 我在这等你
[53:44] Okay. 好的
[53:51] Yeah, but what I love to do 嗯 可我喜欢
[53:53] Is imagine the 2 of you as kids. 想象你们俩儿时的样子
[53:55] Yeah? 是吗
[53:56] And how does that work out? 想象什么了
[53:58] Well, it’s pretty funny actually, 真的很有趣
[54:00] Because, you know, you, you’re very cute, 因为 你 你非常可爱
[54:03] But you’ve got this vicious mean streak. 可脾气很暴躁
[54:05] Mean streak? 脾气暴躁
[54:07] Yeah, totally mean. 是的 很暴躁
[54:08] Yeah, messing with the toys. 经常胡乱摆弄玩具
[54:10] You got the… You’re still cute. 你很…可你还是很可爱
[54:12] You got the pigtails. 你头上梳着辫子
[54:13] What about Walt? 那沃特呢
[54:14] He’s the mean one. 他可坏了
[54:15] No, Walt I have trouble imagining as a kid. 沃特小时候可不太好想
[54:18] Okay, he was really, really ugly, 那时他真的非常丑
[54:21] And he had this huge head. 而且头很大
[54:23] It was like…he looked like a Walt puppet. 看上去就像一个木偶
[54:26] Well, I mean, he still has a pretty big head. 他现在的头也不小啊
[54:28] You’re going to need to show me pictures of that, though. 你得把那些照片给我看看
[54:30] No, no pictures. 没有 没有照片
[54:31] Come on. 别这样啊
[54:32] You can’t tease me with the big head 你不能光嘴上说他头大啊
[54:34] And then not give me any evidence. 你得给我点证据
[54:35] You call your mom right now, 你现在就给你妈打电话
[54:36] And you tell her to send pictures down. 让她把照片寄来
[54:38] I need evidence of big head stat. 我要看他大头的实证
[54:43] Okay, so… 是这样的
[54:46] This is one of those things where I’m going to say something 接下来我的一番话
[54:48] And you’re going to feel like an asshole, 可能会让你觉得你是个混蛋
[54:50] But don’t feel like an asshole, okay? 不过请别那么想 好吗
[54:53] Okay. 好的
[54:55] No promises. 不过无法保证
[54:58] My mom’s dead. 我母亲去世了
[55:03] I am an asshole. 我就是个混蛋
[55:05] No, you’re not. 不 你不是的
[55:06] Well, you know, it was cancer. 她得了癌症
[55:07] I was 14. 那会儿我十四岁
[55:08] Listen, I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[55:09] No, that’s okay. 别这样 没关系的
[55:10] I’ve had a lot of time to get used to it. 这么长时间过去了 我已经习惯了
[55:12] It’s fine. 没关系的
[55:15] Wait, so your Dad raised you? 那么你们是由父亲带大的
[55:18] No, no. 不是 不是
[55:19] My dad was a son of a bitch. 我爸是个混球
[55:22] He didn’t raise anybody. 他谁都没养活
[55:23] He just sort of sat around on the couch drinking 他只是每天坐在沙发上酗酒
[55:26] And cashing unemployment checks. 靠失业救济金过活
[55:29] No, so Walt and I pretty much raised ourselves. 沃特和我可以说是自己养活自己的
[55:35] Yeah, weird, huh? 有点奇怪 是吧
[55:41] So what, is that the, 你现在是不是想
[55:44] Now I know why she’s so screwed up? “我现在总算明白了她为何这么糟糕
[55:47] “deadbeat dad, dead mother. 没娘疼 爹又是个饭桶
[55:50] It explains why she’s such a nut.” 难怪她这么蠢”
[55:52] No. 没有
[55:54] That’s the, “huh, I’m wondering why my best friend 其实我想的是”我最好的朋友为什么
[55:56] Never told me any of this stuff.” 没有告诉我这一切”
[56:00] Well, you know, we don’t really talk about it that much. 因为我们之间也不怎么提这些事
[56:05] Well, just for the record, 首先要澄清的是
[56:09] You’re really not that screwed up, like, at all. 你没那么糟糕 其实一点也不
[56:14] Sorry. 抱歉
[56:17] Well, maybe you’re not seeing that clearly. 也许你还没那么了解我
[56:22] Maybe. 也许吧
[56:29] You know, I could draw a picture of the big head. 不过我到是可以画一幅大头的肖像
[56:32] Probably wouldn’t do it justice, though. 尽管可能会有些偏颇
[56:33] No, a drawing, that’s good. 没关系 这很好啊
[56:35] Yeah, have that on my desk by the morning. 明天早上交到我的桌上
[56:37] Okay. 好的
[57:03] I feel it is my duty 我认为我有义务
[57:04] To inform you that it is not raining. 向你播报现在没有下雨
[57:07] I did take note of that. 我也意识到了
[57:09] I thought you might. 我知道你意识到了
[57:10] You are a professional, after– 你非常的专业
[57:11] You were a professional. 你以前非常的专业
[57:12] No, I still am. 不是的 我仍然非常专业
[57:13] Sylvia? 希尔维亚
[57:14] Shit. 见鬼
[57:16] Hey, guy…hey, you guys. 姐妹们 你们好啊
[57:18] Hi. 你好啊
[57:20] What are you doing on this side of town? 你们怎么会来镇子的这边啊
[57:22] Having dinner. 来吃晚饭的
[57:23] So who’s your friend? 这位朋友是谁啊
[57:28] – Byron. – I know. -拜伦 -我知道你名字
[57:29] I’m Byron. 我叫拜伦
[57:30] Yes, these are my friends Emily and Jane. 这是我的朋友艾米莉和简
[57:33] Hi, Emily and Jane. 艾米莉 简 你们好啊
[57:35] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[57:36] Nice to meet you, Byron. 很高兴见到你 拜伦
[57:37] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[57:39] So are you who Sylvia’s been spending all her time with? 你就是一直在陪希尔维亚那个人咯
[57:41] She’s practically fallen off this planet. 她几乎人间蒸发了
[57:42] Yeah. I’ve been working a lot. 我的工作很忙
[57:44] Yeah, how’s the restaurant? 对了 在餐馆工作顺利吗
[57:48] It’s fine, you know. 挺好的
[57:49] It’s fine. 挺好的
[57:50] Do you work at the restaurant too, Byron? 拜伦你也在餐馆工作吗
[57:53] No, no. 没有 没有
[57:54] No, he’s a friend of Walt’s. 他是沃特的朋友
[57:57] Walt. 沃特是?
[57:58] Walt, my-my brother, Walt. 沃特是我的 我的弟弟
[58:00] Her brother. 她的弟弟
[58:02] Right, of course. Sorry. 哦 是的是的 抱歉
[58:03] Walt. 沃特
[58:04] So how old are you, Byron? 拜伦你多大了啊
[58:06] Emily. 艾米莉
[58:08] Is that a weird question? Sorry 这个问题尴尬吗 抱歉
[58:09] 25? 是25岁吗
[58:10] Or, like, 24? 像是24?
[58:12] 23? 23?
[58:13] 29 29.
[58:16] It’s actually– 其实是29岁
[58:17] Yeah. 是的
[58:18] Great, higher than– 很好 比我们说的要老些
[58:19] Older than–right, we were saying. 比我们说的要大些
[58:22] Yeah. 是的
[58:23] I’m not that young, I guess. 我想我没那么年轻吧
[58:26] We thought you were… 我们认为你…
[58:28] Well, this is kind of awkward. 感觉有点诡异啊
[58:30] – What? – No, my gosh. -什么 -天呐 不是
[58:32] No, I don’t think– 我不认为
[58:33] No, I’m okay. 我也没关系
[58:34] Just me, I guess. 只有我这么认为吧
[58:39] All right, well, it was great seeing you. 对了 见到你们真的很开心
[58:41] So good. 太棒了
[58:42] It was good. 是挺好的
[58:43] I’m glad that we ran into you here of all places. 到处都是熟人我真的很开心
[58:47] So okay, it was great. 总而言之 很高兴见到你们
[58:49] W-what are you doing? 你这是在干嘛
[58:50] Nothing. 没什么
[58:51] Okay, well, it certainly looks like something to me. 不过我觉得是有什么事
[58:53] All right. 好吧
[58:55] Okay, great. 很好
[58:56] Okay, we’ll see you guys soon. 以后再见咯
[58:58] Yeah. Okay, bye. 好的 拜拜
[58:59] Bye-bye, Byron. 拜伦 拜拜
[59:00] God, that sounds silly. 天呐 这么说真傻
[59:01] “Bye-Bye, Byron.” 拜拜 拜伦
[59:02] It’s funny, right? 挺有趣的 是吧
[59:03] Yeah, it does. 是啊 是挺有趣的
[59:04] Okay, walk away now. 好了 我们走吧
[59:05] Yeah, okay. 好的
[59:06] Bye-bye. 拜拜
[59:07] Bye. 拜
[59:11] So those were my friends. 她们是我的朋友
[59:15] Yeah, that sucks. 真尴尬
[59:26] And it’s raining. 而且现在下雨了
[59:29] Yeah. 是啊
[59:34] So, Sylvia, 那个 希尔维亚
[59:37] How’s it going? 能适应这儿吗
[59:39] I am living the dream, Irving. 我活在梦里 欧文
[59:42] Yeah, so we’ve worked together for quite a while now. 那个 我们已经共事一段时间了
[59:47] 5 fun-filled weeks. 充满欢声笑语的五周
[59:50] I think it’s time we stop playing these little games. 我想是时候停止我俩之间的游戏了
[59:55] What games are we playing, Irving? 我们之间玩什么游戏了 欧文
[59:58] The one where you pretend you’re not into me. 就是你假装不在意我
[1:00:00] I pretend not to notice your lust-filled gazes. 我假装不在意你那渴望的眼光
[1:00:07] I mean, we’re both, 我的意思是
[1:00:08] you know, mature, sexual beings. 我们都是成熟充满性欲的动物
[1:00:12] I say it’s time we stop torturing ourselves 我们不该再折磨对方了
[1:00:15] And you know, give into our animal nature. 应该屈从于我们动物的本能
[1:00:19] Yeah, I’m on my break, Irving. 现在不是时候 欧文
[1:00:22] I mean, sure, you’re– 当然 你的年纪
[1:00:24] A little bit older than anybody else here, 比这里的人都要大一些
[1:00:26] But you know, I’m cool with that. 不过我不介意的
[1:00:28] I’m down with that. 我一点都不介意的
[1:00:29] I mean, you could– 我想你能
[1:00:32] You could probably teach me some shit. 你能教我些经验
[1:00:35] God, I am on my break. 天呐 让不让人歇会儿啊
[1:00:40] Okay, here we go. Come on. 这样 你过来
[1:00:42] It’s okay. Here we go. 会没事的 加油
[1:00:43] The guy is choking. My god. 天呐 那个人噎住了
[1:00:47] There you go. 好了
[1:00:50] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:00:58] Here it is. 在这儿
[1:00:59] “Sassy weather girl saves the day.” “野蛮气象女孩拯救世界”
[1:01:01] Move it. 挪一下
[1:01:02] I really hate that “sassy” thing. 我真的很讨厌”野蛮”这个词
[1:01:03] Look, you’re sassy. Just accept it. 你很野蛮 面对现实吧
[1:01:05] So sassy. 相当野蛮
[1:01:06] Wait, do I look fat in that? 等等 那里面我看上去是不是有点胖啊
[1:01:07] I think I look fat in that. 我觉得录像里我有点胖
[1:01:08] No, you look great. Look at you. 没有啊 你看上去很棒啊 你看看
[1:01:09] Hello, yeah. 你好
[1:01:10] Hey, fat girl. 胖妞 你的电话
[1:01:14] Go back to that part where she drops him. 倒退到她撒手不管他的那段
[1:01:15] That’s my favorite. 那是我的最爱
[1:01:18] What? At the end? 哪儿 最后一段吗
[1:01:20] Shit. 靠
[1:01:22] – What? – I knew it. -怎么了 -我就知道
[1:01:23] You like her. 你喜欢她
[1:01:24] You like her. 你喜欢她
[1:01:25] I knew this was going to happen. 我就知道会这样
[1:01:27] Come on, man, I told you. 别啊 哥们儿 我跟你说过
[1:01:28] I don’t like her. 我不喜欢她
[1:01:29] This is a casual thing. 我们之间很随意
[1:01:30] Whatever, man. 诸如此类的
[1:01:31] You gonna tell her? 你打算告诉她吗
[1:01:32] Tell her what? 告诉她什么
[1:01:34] Look, you better tell her, 听着 你最好告诉她
[1:01:35] ‘Cause she’s rolled up the window. 她的那扇窗户是关着的
[1:01:37] The window? 什么窗户
[1:01:38] What are you even talking about? 你这是说的哪儿跟哪儿啊
[1:01:39] The window is up. 那扇窗户紧闭着
[1:01:40] And you’re on that side of it. 而你在窗户的外边
[1:01:41] Look, I know her, man. 哥们儿 我了解她
[1:01:43] You can’t break through the window. 你无法强行穿越那扇窗户
[1:01:44] That shit’s bulletproof. 那可是防弹窗户
[1:01:45] She has to roll it down. 必须得她亲自打开
[1:01:46] The only way she’s going to do that 只有你告诉她你看上她了
[1:01:48] Is if you tell her you dig her. 她才有可能打开那扇窗
[1:01:53] Bulletproof? 防弹窗户吗
[1:01:54] Of course, the problem is, if you tell her you dig her 不过问题是如果你向她坦白
[1:01:56] And she doesn’t want to roll down the window, 可她又不想敞开那扇窗
[1:01:58] She’ll cut off the sex. 你俩就没戏了
[1:01:59] Having a casual relationship 哥们儿 在随意关系中的双方
[1:02:00] With someone who has emotions is messy, man. 如果有一方动了真情那可就糟了
[1:02:02] Stop, all right? I don’t like her. 别说了 行吗 我不喜欢她
[1:02:03] I don’t want her to roll down her window. 我没指望她开启那扇窗
[1:02:05] I don’t even want to get into her metaphorical car, okay? 我压根就没想进入她的感情世界
[1:02:07] Leave it alone. 别说了
[1:02:09] Yeah, that’s it, good. 很好 就那样
[1:02:11] That’s good. 这样很好
[1:02:12] Throw a little fit there. Good for you. 费点心好好想想 对你有好处
[1:02:13] You know that’s exactly what she wants to avoid 她开始就将那扇窗紧闭
[1:02:15] By rolling up the window in the first place. 就是为了避免今天
[1:02:17] Way to fall into her trap. 你走向她的深渊
[1:02:18] You– 你
[1:02:21] What? What’s the matter? 怎么了 出什么事了
[1:02:25] First off, Sylvia, 希尔维亚 首先
[1:02:27] I just want to thank you for coming in this morning. 我很感谢你今天能够来这儿
[1:02:29] I know it must be a bit awkward. 我知道这有点别扭
[1:02:31] Well, yeah, but, couldn’t stay away, you know? 当然 我忍不住嘛
[1:02:33] Curiosity and all that. 好奇心之类的
[1:02:35] Right, right, right. 是的 是的
[1:02:36] So let’s get down to brass tacks. 那我们就直奔主题吧
[1:02:38] We have rerun your last show 4 times 在过去的六周里
[1:02:41] in the 6 weeks you’ve been gone. 我们把你最后一次节目重播了4次
[1:02:42] And the ratings have gotten better every time. 而且收视率一次高过一次
[1:02:45] It is all over the internet 网上铺天盖地都是你的
[1:02:46] And so is that video of you, by the way, 就是救了那名差点噎死的男子的
[1:02:48] Saving the man from choking. 那段视频
[1:02:50] Everybody seems to know the sassy weather girl. 仿佛一夜之间大家都认识了野蛮气象女孩
[1:02:54] God, you’ve got to be kidding me. 天呐 别跟我开玩笑了
[1:02:55] No, no, no 没有没有
[1:02:56] We get letters, phone calls applauding you, 有人写信 打电话来表扬你
[1:02:58] And–hey, Josh! 还有 乔西
[1:02:59] Shut that off. 把那个关了
[1:03:01] Our viewers love you more than ever before. 我们的观众对你喜爱空前的高涨
[1:03:04] They say you’ve got verve. 他们说你富有激情
[1:03:06] Let me hear you say it. 说给我听听
[1:03:08] Verve. 激情
[1:03:09] Say it louder. Ver–okay. 大点声 激 好了
[1:03:10] That’s what you got, babe. 宝贝 这就是你获得的殊荣
[1:03:11] And that’s what they want to see. 这也是大家所乐见的
[1:03:12] Well, and we’re going into sweeps. 同时我们会推波助澜
[1:03:14] So what? 那怎样
[1:03:15] You want me to come back to my old job? 你希望我恢复原职吗
[1:03:17] No, no, not your old job. 不 不 不是原职
[1:03:18] No, your old job, you popped in every 15 minutes. 不 原来的职位你15分钟才出现一次
[1:03:20] No 不是
[1:03:22] We want you to coanchor. 我们打算让你做主播
[1:03:25] Coanchor? 主播吗
[1:03:26] You and Dale. 你和戴尔合作
[1:03:28] No, no. I can’t– 不 不行 我做不来
[1:03:29] Yes, yes, come. 可以 你可以的 过来
[1:03:30] Yes, yes, no, see? 你可以的 看见没
[1:03:31] That’s–that’s the hook, babe. 那才是看点 宝贝
[1:03:34] That’s what everybody 人们都想看到
[1:03:35] You two going back and forth going at it. 你俩回到以往 一起工作
[1:03:38] And you can say anything you want. 你可以说任何你想说的
[1:03:40] In fact, we want you to. 事实上是我们希望你如此
[1:03:43] What about the mousy bitch? 那个大嘴婆怎么办
[1:03:46] Who? 谁
[1:03:47] Mousy bitch. 大嘴婆
[1:03:50] That mousy bitch. 那个大嘴婆啊
[1:03:51] Well, since she and Dale broke up, 自从和戴尔分手后
[1:03:54] She’s become increasingly difficult. 她就日渐堕落
[1:03:58] If you ask me, between you and me, 如果你问我的话 你可别说出去
[1:04:00] I think the heifer’s drinking. 我想那只小母牛在酗酒
[1:04:03] Really? 真的吗
[1:04:05] Really. 是真的
[1:04:11] Are you coming back? 要回来工作了吗
[1:04:13] Does that idea scare you? 你怕了吗
[1:04:15] No, actually, I suggested it. 没有 其实这是我的建议
[1:04:18] Really? 是吗
[1:04:20] Yeah, yeah, I miss you. 是的 是的 我想你
[1:04:24] I know it sounds corny, but I do. 我知道这有点陈词滥调 不过我想你
[1:04:27] Well, I haven’t given Fitz my answer yet, 我还没有答复菲兹
[1:04:29] But somehow it doesn’t seem like the best idea ever. 不过不知怎么我觉得这不是好事
[1:04:33] Well, maybe we could get together. 也许我们可以在一起
[1:04:36] We could talk. 我们可以谈谈
[1:04:38] Maybe we could have dinner. 或者吃顿晚饭
[1:04:40] Maybe I could calm some fears. 也许我还能抚平一些痛楚
[1:04:45] Are you asking me on a date? 你这是要跟我约会吗
[1:04:47] If you want it to be. 你想是它就是
[1:04:48] If not, a dinner between colleagues, 如果不想的话 那就是同事间的
[1:04:51] A business dinner. 一顿工作餐
[1:04:55] Dale? 戴尔
[1:04:57] Daley? 戴利
[1:05:02] Lookee here. 快看啊
[1:05:04] 2 lovebirds reu-fucking-nited. 2只爱情鸟旧情复燃了
[1:05:07] Sherry, go back in your dressing room. 雪利 回你的化妆室去
[1:05:12] Sorry, first you dump me, 对不起 你先是甩了我
[1:05:13] And now you think you can tell me what to do? 然后你又要来指点我该怎么办吗
[1:05:16] Well, I got news for you, asshole. 我明确告诉你 混球
[1:05:18] You’re not the boss of me. 你不是我的老板
[1:05:20] I’m going to what I want to do and when I want it. 我自己想干什么就干什么
[1:05:24] Hi, Sylvia. 嗨 希尔维亚
[1:05:25] Hey, Sherry. 嘿 雪利
[1:05:27] I guess you think this is Karma, huh? 你不会认为这是卡玛吧
[1:05:29] No, I didn’t…I didn’t think that. 不 没有 我可没这么想
[1:05:31] The mousy bitch gets hers in the end, am I right? 那个无耻的婊子罪有应得
[1:05:33] “oh, no.” makes perfect sense to me. 你的否认倒是让我感觉很不错
[1:05:37] Hey, Dale, you want to see my impression of Sylvia? 戴尔 你想知道我对希尔维亚的看法吗
[1:05:39] “hi, I’m Sylvia. “你好 我是希尔维亚
[1:05:41] “I have a psychotic episode on live television. 我在现场直播的电视节目里发神经
[1:05:45] “i used some terrible, foul language, 我说了一堆的粗话
[1:05:46] “and I described a sex act on a morning tv show. 我还在早间节目里大谈性爱
[1:05:51] “i’m very, very mean to stupid Sherry, 我还对雪利非常非常的刻薄
[1:05:53] “and I call her really hurtful names 我还在她伤口上撒盐
[1:05:54] “that just might remind her of some stuff from childhood, 让她想起了儿时的梦魇
[1:05:57] “and then when sweeps comes around, 当金融风暴来袭的时候
[1:05:59] I take her job.” 我又抢了她的工作”
[1:06:00] And this is my favorite one. 下面是我最喜欢的部分
[1:06:02] “the man I emasculated in front of millions of Seattleites 我在众多西雅图人面前羞辱的那个男人
[1:06:05] Starts wanting me back.” 开始希望我回心转意
[1:06:08] How the fuck does that happen? 这他妈的到底是怎么了
[1:06:10] I mean, that doesn’t make any sense. 我是说 根本毫无道理
[1:06:13] Unless I’m being punished by a god. 难到是上帝在惩罚我吗
[1:06:16] You guys think god’s mad at me? 你们觉得上帝是冲我发火了吧
[1:06:19] No, I doubt it. 不 我持保留态度
[1:06:20] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:06:21] Bullshit! you don’t know! 少扯 你知道什么
[1:06:27] So you guys are getting back together? 这么说你们又在一起了
[1:06:30] That’s… 那可
[1:06:36] My face hurts. 我的脸好疼
[1:06:38] We’ll take care of you, ma’am. 我们会照顾你的 女士
[1:06:40] I love you. 我爱你
[1:06:41] Can you grab my water bottle? 能把水杯递给我吗
[1:06:42] No, ma’am. 不行 女士
[1:06:43] But it’s right there. 可它就在那儿
[1:06:44] No. 那也不行
[1:06:45] W-w-why? 为什么呢
[1:06:46] But it’s important for me to stay hydrated. 我必须保证补充充足的水分
[1:06:49] Well, I would just like to congratulate you 我真该就恭喜你
[1:06:51] On another dramatic ending 从一个戏剧性的结局
[1:06:52] To another romantic relationship. 导致了另一段罗曼蒂克的关系
[1:06:53] Who’s your manager? 我要找你的经理
[1:06:54] Well, at least this time 至少这次
[1:06:55] She didn’t want to kill me. 她没想要我的命
[1:06:56] She wanted to kill you. 她想要你的命
[1:06:57] Details. 细节而已
[1:06:58] I need it! 我需要补充水分
[1:07:00] You never responded to my dinner invitation. 你还没回应我的邀请
[1:07:04] You’re doing what? 你要做什么呢
[1:07:05] Stop saying that. 别再说了
[1:07:06] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:07:07] I’m just having a hard time with the logic here. 我现在有点思维混乱
[1:07:09] They are offering me a raise, and I get to coanchor. 他们要给我加薪 我要做综合主持
[1:07:11] You know what that means, Walt? 你知道那意味着什么吗 沃特
[1:07:12] It means I get to deliver the news. 就是说我要播报新闻
[1:07:14] Real news, not just the weather. 真正的新闻 而不只是那些天气预报
[1:07:16] I mean, you know, I still have to do the weather, 我是说 我还是要播报天气的
[1:07:18] But I get to do other stuff too now. 但我现在又多了些别的工作
[1:07:20] All of that for the rock-bottom price of your soul. 你就这样把你的灵魂贱卖了
[1:07:22] Would you stop being so dramatic? 你能不能别这么感情用事
[1:07:24] Will you stop being such a sellout? 你能不能别这么反复无常
[1:07:25] Walt. 沃特
[1:07:26] Sylvia, they fired you with prejudice. 希尔维亚 他们卑鄙的炒了你
[1:07:28] They did not fire me. 他们没有炒了我
[1:07:30] I quit. 我辞职了
[1:07:31] Look, this is a real job, 这是个真正的工作
[1:07:32] One where I never have to touch 是个千载难逢的机会
[1:07:33] Dirty dishes or leftover food again. 再不用理会脏盘子和残羹剩饭了
[1:07:35] And if I take it, there’s a signing bonus, 如果我接受了 还会给我发一份红包
[1:07:37] Which means I get to find my own place immediately 就是说我马上就可以有自己的地方住了
[1:07:39] And pay you back all the money I owe you. 还能把欠你的钱都还给你
[1:07:40] I don’t want your dirty money. 我可不要你的臭钱
[1:07:42] I want you to have some goddamn self-respect. 我希望你还能有那么点自尊
[1:07:44] God, you are so self-important. 上帝啊 你太狂妄了
[1:07:46] Think about what you’re doing. 看看你在做什么
[1:07:48] I want a life, Walt, okay? 我想要真正的生活 沃特 可以吗
[1:07:50] I am a 35-year-old woman, 我已经35岁了
[1:07:51] And I’m living like a college freshman. 却活的像个大一的新生
[1:07:53] I have no money. 我没钱
[1:07:54] I am waiting tables. 在餐厅做服务员
[1:07:55] I have a roommate. 还有个室友
[1:07:56] And I am sleeping with the guy across the hall. 而且我还和走廊对面的家伙上床
[1:07:59] Don’t you talk to me about self-respect, Walt. 别跟我说什么自尊 沃特
[1:08:01] I’m doing this because I deserve better. 我这样是因为我想要过得更好
[1:08:03] Is that why you’re going on a date 所以你才和那个
[1:08:04] With the guy who cheated on you and broke your heart? 骗了你又伤透了你心的家伙约会
[1:08:06] It is not a date. 那不是约会
[1:08:07] It is a business dinner with a colleague. 那不过是同事之间的晚餐
[1:08:09] Shut up! 得了吧
[1:08:10] And I think “broke your heart” 而且我觉得 说他伤透了我的心
[1:08:11] Is overdoing it a bit, don’t you think? 就有点过火了 不是吗
[1:08:13] You know what? 你知道吗
[1:08:14] I’m just going to say this, and then I’m walking. 我要说的就这些 我要走了
[1:08:16] I highly doubt that. 我深表怀疑
[1:08:17] I’m walking 说完这事
[1:08:18] Just as soon as I say this one thing. 我立刻走人
[1:08:19] – You ready? – What? -听好了 -什么
[1:08:20] – You ready? – What? -你真的准备好了 -你要说什么
[1:08:23] Mom would be really disappointed in you. 妈会对你很失望的
[1:08:26] That’s right. 没错
[1:08:27] I invoked mom. 我说到妈了
[1:08:31] Mom would be really disappointed in me? 妈会对我很失望
[1:08:33] Is that what you said? 这就是你要说的吗
[1:08:34] Yeah, that’s what I said. 对 这就是我要说的
[1:08:38] Well, that’s interesting, Walt, 那可有意思了 沃特
[1:08:40] Considering that mom worked 考虑到直到妈病倒前
[1:08:43] Until she could barely stand up from the pain 她都在坚持工作
[1:08:45] While our father sat on the couch all day 而我们的父亲整天赖在沙发上
[1:08:46] Doing nothing but pass judgments. 无所事事 指手画脚
[1:08:47] Wait a minute. 等一下
[1:08:48] Who else does that, Walt? 还有谁也和爸一样来着 沃特
[1:08:49] Let me think– 让我想一下
[1:08:51] You know who else does that? you do that, Walt. 你知道是谁吗 就是你 沃特
[1:08:53] So while I may be a huge disappointment to our mother, 如果我让妈很失望的话
[1:08:55] I take solace in the fact 那让我很欣慰的就是
[1:08:56] That wherever that son of a bitch is, 曾经那个混蛋
[1:08:57] He is probably really proud 一定很为他的儿子成了
[1:08:59] Of the fine young man you’ve become. 这么个好人感到自豪
[1:09:05] Okay. 好吧
[1:09:07] Okay. 好吧
[1:09:09] You do whatever you want to do, Sylvia. 你想干什么就去干吧 希尔维亚
[1:09:32] I just talked to Walt. 我刚和沃特谈过了
[1:09:34] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[1:09:37] Yeah. no, I’m fine, thanks. 对 没事 我很好 谢谢
[1:09:38] It’s just, you know. 只是 你知道
[1:09:41] You know me and Walt. we’re always bickering. 你了解我和沃特 我们经常争吵
[1:09:43] Yeah, that didn’t sound like bickering. 刚才可不像是在争吵
[1:09:50] Well, I’m kind of running late, so… 我要迟到了
[1:09:53] Right, so you’re going back to the morning show? 这么说你是要回去做早间节目了吗
[1:09:56] Considering it. 正在考虑之中
[1:09:58] And the guy? 那个人呢
[1:10:00] You’re, you’re gonna go out with him? 你打算和他出去吗
[1:10:04] The haircut? 道貌岸然的那个
[1:10:06] Yeah, I–can we talk about this later, please? 哦 我 这个我们以后再谈好吗
[1:10:09] Yeah, well, you will have already gone out with him later, 到时候你都生米煮成熟饭了
[1:10:11] So that talk will be moot. 那就为时已晚了
[1:10:13] Byron, don’t act like this, okay? 拜伦 别这样 行吗
[1:10:16] Act like this? 别这样
[1:10:17] Act like what? 我怎么样了
[1:10:19] I’m not acting. you’re acting. 我没怎样 你才怎么样了呢
[1:10:21] I’m just reacting here. 我是自然反应
[1:10:22] We had a deal, remember? 我们说好了的 记得吗
[1:10:24] We–no emotions. 我们 不产生感情
[1:10:26] No commitment, right? 不互相承诺 对吧
[1:10:28] We’re just…we’ve been having fun. 我们只是 我们只是找乐子
[1:10:30] Yeah, I remember the deal. 对 我记得
[1:10:32] You don’t have to tell me what the deal is 你不用告诉我是什么约定
[1:10:34] ’cause I remember it, so… 因为我心里有数
[1:10:38] So what’s the problem? 那你是怎么回事
[1:10:44] It’s not a problem. 没什么
[1:10:48] The problem is that 问题是
[1:10:50] That deal was made, like, forever ago. 我们有约在先 是很久以前的事了
[1:10:52] Right? 对吧
[1:10:53] I mean, this was before we knew each other 可那时我们彼此还不了解
[1:10:56] And before we spent all this time together, 在我们共同度过了这么长时间之后
[1:10:58] And–and–and we liked each other, and we had fun, 我们彼此吸引 我们乐在其中
[1:11:00] And–and it was before 那是在我
[1:11:01] I picked you that stupid flower off the table. 为你从桌上挑出那支花之前的事
[1:11:08] We have a good thing here. 我们之间有种很美好的情愫
[1:11:14] I like you. 我喜欢你
[1:11:17] I don’t want you to see anybody else. 我不想看到你和别人在一起
[1:11:21] I just–I thought that we had kind of moved past the deal. 我觉得我们已经跨越了约定的限制
[1:11:36] I haven’t felt that…I haven’t felt that way. 我还没有 没有那种感觉
[1:11:47] That’s different. 那就不一样了
[1:11:48] Look, Byron, listen, I… 拜伦 我
[1:11:50] No, I was mistaken. 不 是我搞错了
[1:11:58] God, I just– 上帝 我真是
[1:11:59] I feel so not cool right now. 我有点头脑发热
[1:12:02] I should go. 我该走了
[1:12:04] Listen to me. 听我说
[1:12:05] Byron, I–look, I like you a lot. 拜伦 我 我很喜欢你
[1:12:08] I do. I just– 真的 只是
[1:12:11] We’re too different, you know? 我们之间差距太大了
[1:12:13] And I need to be with a grown-up. 我想要和一个成熟男人在一起
[1:12:18] Right. 没错
[1:12:19] Somebody not me. 除了我之外的人
[1:12:23] That’s okay. 没关系
[1:12:27] But I think that we should stop talking now. 我们现在不该再说什么了
[1:12:31] Good luck on your date, though. 祝你约会愉快
[1:12:42] Sylvia? 希尔维亚
[1:12:43] Yeah? 嗯
[1:12:45] God, hi, sorry. 哦 不好意思
[1:12:47] Yes, please. 好的
[1:12:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:12:57] Where are you? 你在想什么
[1:13:00] I’m here. 没什么啊
[1:13:01] I just, you know, I have a lot on my mind. 我只是 有很多事情
[1:13:03] That’s all. 仅此而已
[1:13:05] Yeah, I’ll bet. 对 我知道
[1:13:06] I’ll bet you’re overwhelmed. 今天你真是迷人啊
[1:13:07] I know I certainly am. 我当然知道
[1:13:10] Is that right? 真的吗
[1:13:11] Feel like I’ve been given a second chance at happiness. 感觉我好像有了第二次获得幸福的机会
[1:13:17] Forgive me if I don’t swoon. 还好我没有心醉神迷
[1:13:20] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[1:13:22] I’m very serious. 我很认真
[1:13:23] Sherry– 雪利
[1:13:26] Sherry taught me something. 雪利教给我一些事情
[1:13:28] She brought perspective. 她很容易看透
[1:13:31] Sherry’s, she’s just a girl. 雪利 她只是个女孩
[1:13:36] You’re a woman. 你是个女人
[1:13:39] And you’re the one for me. 你才是适合我的
[1:13:44] Well, I’m glad dating 很高兴我能和一个
[1:13:45] A psychotic, obsessive, self-loathing alcoholic 神经质 强迫狂 自我憎恨的酒鬼约会
[1:13:49] Made you appreciate what we had. 这可以使人能够满足于现状
[1:13:51] Listen, I know this, okay? 我知道你的意思
[1:13:55] I’m a fool. 我是个笨蛋
[1:13:58] But I’m trying to make it right. 但我在努力挽回
[1:14:13] Wait, no. 停下 别
[1:14:14] Oh, god, what am I doing? 天啊 我在做什么
[1:14:22] You’re right. 你是对的
[1:14:25] You’re right. 你是对的
[1:14:26] Let’s take it slow. 我们应该慢慢来
[1:14:29] I’ll be here when you’re ready. 我会等着你
[1:14:34] I’m not going to screw it up this time. 这次我不会搞砸的
[1:14:59] She took the job. 她接受了工作
[1:15:00] Got a big bonus. New apartment. 高薪水 新公寓
[1:15:07] Okay. 好吧
[1:15:23] Sorry, man. 抱歉 老兄
[1:15:30] Never seen you at your wit’s end 从未见你如此无助
[1:15:34] But I forced you there 是我把你逼上绝路
[1:15:35] And then hoped you’d find your way back to me 却想着你能回心转意
[1:15:43] Promises were made to you 我向你许下诺言
[1:15:47] I never meant to lie 虽然从未刻意欺骗
[1:15:50] I just never made them true 却也未能履行
[1:16:02] This heart loves you 我的心深爱着你
[1:16:04] This heart breaks for you 我的心为你撕裂
[1:16:05] My heart hates what it has put yours through 我的心为你迷失
[1:16:11] By beating only when it has to 它的跳动已不再有激情
[1:16:15] It’s just not enough, I know 我知道 我还不够好
[1:16:21] But I’ve loved you more than I could show 但我爱你在心口难开
[1:17:04] Finally got paid. 终于发薪水啦
[1:17:06] Yeah? 是吗
[1:17:09] This is too much. 这有点太多了
[1:17:11] No, it’s right. 不 正好
[1:17:15] Shit, cool. 好吧
[1:17:18] You okay? 你还好吧
[1:17:23] I’m kind of hooked on her, man. 我有点被她迷住了 哥们
[1:17:25] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[1:17:27] I just don’t get it. 我有点困惑
[1:17:28] I mean, this has never happened to me before. 我是说 我以前可从来没有过
[1:17:31] Girls usually like me. 女孩子们通常都会喜欢我
[1:17:36] So what are you gonna do about it? 那你有什么打算呢
[1:17:40] Well, I’ve started drinking heavily. 我已经有了酗酒的先兆了
[1:17:46] What, man? 怎么了 老兄
[1:17:47] What do you want me to do? 你觉得我还能做什么呢
[1:17:49] Am I supposed to go out and run out into the rain 难道该跑出去傻站在雨里
[1:17:52] And declare my undying love and devotion? 倾诉我的爱意然后祈祷吗
[1:17:55] Yeah, why don’t I make it just a little more awkward? 还有比这更让人难堪的吗
[1:17:57] You know what? 知道吗
[1:17:58] She knows. 她知道的
[1:17:59] What am I supposed to say? 我该说些什么呢
[1:18:00] You know, “hey, Sylvia, 比如 “嗨 希尔维亚
[1:18:03] I’m into you.” 我喜欢你”
[1:18:04] And then she’ll say, 然后她就会说
[1:18:06] “Byron, I thought we already talked about this. “拜伦 我们不是已经说明白了
[1:18:07] I told you that I’m not that into you.” 我已经告诉过你 我不喜欢你”
[1:18:09] And then I’ll be, like, “no, no, no, 然后我就会说 “不 不 不
[1:18:11] “you don’t get it. 你不明白
[1:18:12] I’m really, really into you.” 我是真的 真的喜欢你”
[1:18:15] And then she’ll be, like, “oh, my god. 然后她就会说 “哦 上帝
[1:18:18] I-I totally didn’t even realize what you were saying before. 我 我之前完全不懂你在说什么
[1:18:21] I was so confused, but now, now I get it 我真的没搞懂 但是现在 我明白了
[1:18:23] Because now that you’ve told me 因为你现在已经向我表明
[1:18:24] That you’re really, really into me, 你是真的 真的喜欢我
[1:18:26] Now that I have that little piece of information, 我现在才明白
[1:18:28] Everything changes. 现在不同了
[1:18:29] I have all these feelings for you, 我对你有感觉了
[1:18:30] And all of a sudden, 突然之间
[1:18:32] I am so totally really, really into you too.” 我也完全的 真的 真的喜欢你了”
[1:18:36] Whatever. 随你说吧
[1:18:37] No, “whatever” you, dude. 不 什么随你说吧
[1:18:38] What am I supposed to do? 我该怎么办
[1:18:39] She chose the tool, okay? 她选了那个值得利用的男人 明白吗
[1:18:42] That’s what she wants. 那就是她想要的
[1:18:44] You know what? 你知道什么啊
[1:18:45] She wants the money and the security 她就是想要钱和安全感
[1:18:47] And the grown-upness, 还有成熟的感觉
[1:18:50] And I don’t have any of it, all right? 以上几点我都没有 对吧
[1:18:52] And you know that. 你知道的
[1:18:53] And I wish you would stop pushing me into it 你别逼我了不行吗
[1:18:54] Just so you could watch me go down in flames. 难道你想看我气势消沉下去吗
[1:18:57] You know what? 你知道吗
[1:18:58] If you don’t take it as far as you can go, 如果你不竭尽全力
[1:19:00] You don’t deserve her. 你就不配拥有她
[1:19:01] All right? 明白了吗
[1:19:03] Do you love her? 你爱她吗
[1:19:06] What difference does that make, man? 说那个有什么意义啊
[1:19:07] Do you love her? 你爱她吗
[1:19:08] Don’t be a pussy, Just tell me. 别扭扭捏捏的 直说吧
[1:19:10] Do you love her? 你爱她吗
[1:19:33] Knock, knock. 有人在吗
[1:19:35] Another flower. 又一枝花
[1:19:37] You look amazing. 你真美
[1:19:39] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:19:40] I don’t feel it. 我找不到主持的感觉
[1:19:41] Yeah, just nervous . 没错 就感觉得到紧张
[1:19:42] You get like this before every show. 每次出场前都会这样的
[1:19:43] You know that, always have. 你知道的 总会这样的
[1:19:44] Yeah, no, I know. 嗯 我知道
[1:19:45] You’re right. 你说的对
[1:19:46] I know I’m right. 我知道我说的对
[1:19:47] I’m not always right. 我并不总是对的
[1:19:48] One thing I do know is you. 但我还了解你
[1:19:51] I know you. 我了解你
[1:19:53] I’m so glad you’re back in my life, Sylvia. 希尔维亚 很感谢你重回我身边
[1:19:56] I love you. 我爱你
[1:20:00] You know that. 你知道的
[1:20:02] Well, isn’t this cute? 真让人感动啊
[1:20:06] I’ll see you out there, kid. 宝贝儿 我在那边等你
[1:20:09] Hey, Walt. 嘿 沃特
[1:20:10] Dickhead. 白痴一个
[1:20:12] Nice, Walt. Really classy. 真不错 沃特 很经典
[1:20:14] I’m supposed to be nice to him now? 难道我该对他很友善吗
[1:20:16] I mean, just ’cause you’re a complete idiot, 虽然你是个不折不扣的笨蛋
[1:20:17] I don’t know why I have to be. 但我不一定也是
[1:20:19] Great, my brother’s trying to pick a fight with me 好啊 我的亲弟弟在我要上直播节目之前
[1:20:21] Moments before I go on live television. 来找我吵架
[1:20:22] Goddamn right; your brother dragged his ass up at 5:00 a.m. 没错 你弟弟早起去他家捉奸
[1:20:25] So he could come tell you 所以现在他来告诉你
[1:20:26] what an asshole you’re being. 你他妈就是个混蛋
[1:20:27] Walt, Don’t start. 沃特 别挑起来
[1:20:28] I’m started, all right? 我就要说
[1:20:29] What are you doing here? What? 你在这干什么 怎么回事
[1:20:30] Why did you take this job back? 你为什么还要回来工作
[1:20:32] Why are you letting the guy who cheated on you 为什么还要让那个骗你的男人
[1:20:34] Kiss your head? 亲你的额头
[1:20:35] God, stop it. 天啊 别说了
[1:20:36] Don’t even try to be 沃特 别在我面前
[1:20:37] The moral authority with me, Walt. 摆出一副道德权威的样子
[1:20:38] – I know you. – And I know you. -我很了解你 -我也了解你
[1:20:39] Sylvia, You’re on in 2 minutes. 希尔维亚 还有2分钟
[1:20:41] Okay. 好吧
[1:20:42] Look, you know, if you really wanted Dale the asshole, 如果你真的喜欢戴尔那个蠢蛋
[1:20:44] You wouldn’t be feeling so gross about all this. 你就不会感到如此的不安
[1:20:46] God, this is my life here, Walt. 天啊 沃特 这是我的生活
[1:20:47] Come on. That’s why I’m here, Syl. 希尔 所以我才要来劝你
[1:20:49] Sylvia, I’m sorry. 希尔维亚 抱歉打扰
[1:20:50] We really need you. 你真的得过去了
[1:20:51] You know what? 你听好了
[1:20:52] Just mind your business, all right? 管你自己的事去
[1:20:54] Look, I love you, 我爱你
[1:20:55] And I’m trying to stop you from making a huge mistake here. 我是想要阻止你犯一个傻错误
[1:20:58] You’re not this girl, okay? 你不是那种人
[1:20:59] You don’t get bought off to return to a job 你不会因为钱
[1:21:00] That you never liked. 而回去做你根本不喜欢的工作
[1:21:02] You don’t go back with the guy who cheated on you, 你不会和一个骗了你的男人在一起
[1:21:04] And you don’t let the one guy you ever really cared about get away 你更不会因为你真正在乎的人
[1:21:06] because he’s not rich enough. 不够富有就让他离你而去
[1:21:07] That’s not you. 你不是这样的
[1:21:09] That’s…that’s Sassy Weather Girl. 那是野蛮气象女孩
[1:21:14] I hate her, and–and so do you. 我讨厌她 我想你也是的
[1:21:21] And hey, I’m– 我
[1:21:25] I’m sorry I said that thing about Mom 很抱歉我之前说的 关于妈的事
[1:21:27] You know, it’s…it’s not true. 你知道 那不是我的真心话
[1:21:30] No, I know. 我知道
[1:21:31] And you’re not like Dad at all. 而且你一点也不像爸
[1:21:33] I don’t…it was just mean. 我没 那话说得太刻薄了
[1:21:36] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:21:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:21:50] I got her. 她来了
[1:22:00] Okay. 好吧
[1:22:09] Cutting it a little close, aren’t we? 稿子缩的有点短 是吧
[1:22:12] Makeup, clear. Get out of there. 补妆 好 过来吧
[1:22:13] Clear frame. She’s fine. 清场 可以了 她很好
[1:22:14] Come on. 过来
[1:22:15] Here we go. Here we go. 开始了 开始了
[1:22:17] Rolling header. 滚动字幕机准备
[1:22:18] Welcome to the All-New Seattle Morning 欢迎收看西雅图晨间新闻
[1:22:19] With your hosts Dale Waters 主持人戴尔・沃特斯
[1:22:21] And Sassy Sylvia Miller 和野蛮希尔维娅・米勒与您相约
[1:22:24] Rise and shine ,and get ready for the sparks to fly. 起来吧 迎接早晨的第一缕阳光
[1:22:28] All cameras ready? 所有的镜头准备
[1:22:30] Getting ready to do countdown. 开始倒计时
[1:22:31] 4 3 4, 3–
[1:22:33] Remember, Don’t step on me. 记得 别抢我台词啊
[1:22:37] Good morning, Seattle. 早上好 西雅图
[1:22:40] I am so glad you tuned in today, 很高兴你能收看
[1:22:42] Because we have a very, very special show. 因为我们今天有个非常特别的节目
[1:22:45] Today we welcome back 今天我们迎回了
[1:22:46] A member of our Seattle Morning family 原西雅图晨间新闻的一位成员
[1:22:48] And someone very special to me. 而且她对我来讲也意义非常
[1:22:51] And even though I’m probably in for it, 虽然和我不无关系
[1:22:53] We are so glad to have you back, Sylvia. 但高兴你能回来继续主持 希尔维亚
[1:22:57] Go ahead, Sylvia. 说两句 希尔维亚
[1:22:58] Come on. 别这样嘛
[1:23:00] Hit me with that acidic tongue of yours. 让我见识一下你的伶牙俐齿
[1:23:01] I can take it. 我能经受住的
[1:23:05] What? 怎么了
[1:23:06] Cat got your tongue? 舌头被吞掉了吗
[1:23:10] Boy, that’s a first. 刚开始有点不适应吧
[1:23:14] Okay, Look, Why don’t we take a break. 好吧 我们不如先休息一会儿
[1:23:15] We’ll go to commercial, come right back, and we’ll be right here. 先插播一段广告 之后我们马上回来
[1:23:18] You know, Dale, returning to Seattle Morning is rather bittersweet. 戴尔 我回西雅图晨间新闻是喜忧参半
[1:23:22] Really? 是吗
[1:23:24] Really, Dale. 是的 戴尔
[1:23:27] I mean, on the one hand, 我的意思是 从一方面来说
[1:23:28] I get to return to a demeaning position 我回到了这个有辱人格的职位
[1:23:29] Where my job is to giggle and look attractive 在这儿我的工作就是咯咯傻笑和展现魅力
[1:23:31] and trivialize the day’s news. 还有轻视当日新闻
[1:23:33] On the other hand, 另一方面
[1:23:35] I get to sit next to a self-important prick 我不得不坐在一个狂妄自大的家伙旁边
[1:23:38] Who believes himself to be god’s gift to women. 他觉得自己是所有女性的福音
[1:23:41] I’m referring to you, Dale. 戴尔 我说的就是你
[1:23:43] I figured. 我明白
[1:23:44] Okay, I just want to be clear. 我只是想明确一下
[1:23:46] So let me just set you and the station 让你和电视台
[1:23:48] And our viewing audience straight on a few things. 还有所有的观众搞明白几件事
[1:23:50] First of all, my title, 首先 你们叫我
[1:23:50] “Sassy Weather Girl”, is inaccurate. 野蛮气象女孩的称号是不准确的
[1:23:54] I am not a girl. 我不一个女孩了
[1:23:55] I am a woman. 我是一个女人
[1:23:56] And I really hate the word “sassy.” 而且我真的很讨厌”野蛮”这个词
[1:23:58] It’s stupid. 傻死了
[1:24:00] Go in tight on Dale. 把镜头给戴尔
[1:24:01] I mean, yes, I have an attitude, but wouldn’t you, 没错 我是有偏见 但你们呢
[1:24:03] If you had to listen to Dale Waters all day? 每天都听戴尔・沃特斯唠叨 不觉得烦吗
[1:24:07] We have a real responsibility to deliver the news here– 播新闻是我们的工作
[1:24:09] Shut up, Dale. 闭嘴 戴尔
[1:24:10] I am not finished. 我还没说完
[1:24:15] You know, there was a time not too long ago 不久之前
[1:24:17] Where you sat here and apologized for me 你坐在那里 然后为我
[1:24:19] And my behavior. 和我的所作所为道歉
[1:24:21] And now it’s my turn. 现在轮到我了
[1:24:22] Go in tighter. 镜头对准
[1:24:24] I am sorry, 抱歉
[1:24:26] Not for freaking out then and not for freaking out now, 不是为我之前或是现在发飙的行为
[1:24:29] But for selling out, for coming back here, 是为了出卖自己回到这里的行为道歉
[1:24:32] For even considering dating this horribly inadequate man. 为了我居然和这样的垃圾男约会道歉
[1:24:36] When I–when I got the offer to come back here, 当我有了个机会重新回这里时
[1:24:38] I compromised all of my ideals, 我妥协了 放弃了全部的理想
[1:24:40] And I left behind the only people who stood by me. 还抛下了唯一支持我的人
[1:24:45] These friends were honest with me, and wanted what I should have 这些朋友对我很真诚 希望我
[1:24:51] To be better than I was. 成为比现在更好的人
[1:24:53] They saw me as more than just a Sassy Weather Girl, 他们没有把我当成是野蛮气象女孩
[1:24:58] And I blew them off, 但我却埋怨他们
[1:24:59] And I rationalized it all, 觉得一切理所当然
[1:25:00] And I am ashamed of myself, 我为这样的自己感到羞愧
[1:25:03] And I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[1:25:06] Dale, you were right. 戴尔 你说的对
[1:25:09] I never loved you. 我从未爱过你
[1:25:11] I mean, I loved the idea of you, 我爱的是你的想法
[1:25:14] But the truth is, we have nothing in common. 但事实上 我们完全没有共同点
[1:25:26] Well, that was subtle. 你可真难以捉摸
[1:25:27] Well, that’s how I roll. 这才是我离开的方法
[1:25:29] Some would describe it as sassy. 有人可能会说你野蛮
[1:25:30] Okay, No, It’s…No. 但我不是
[1:25:33] Like, I’m…I’m proud of you, you know? 我为你感到自豪
[1:25:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:25:36] And you can crash with me again, 而且你还可以到我这儿来
[1:25:37] You know, now that you’re unemployed again. 你现在又失业了
[1:25:39] Yes, that would be good. 也许这样也不错啊
[1:25:40] I have a huge signing bonus to repay. 我得把签约金换回去
[1:25:41] I could use a place to stay for a while. 我需要个地方住
[1:25:43] Great. 很好啊
[1:25:44] You know, you couldn’t possibly ruin my social life 反正我的社交生活已经被你弄得一塌糊涂
[1:25:46] Any more than you already have, so… 不会再差了
[1:25:49] You’re a good brother. 你真是个好弟弟
[1:25:51] I’m just trying to stop you from ruining the family name. 我只是怕你破坏我们家族的名声
[1:25:53] Could you have one serious moment? 你就不能严肃点吗
[1:25:54] No. 不能
[1:25:55] Okay. 好把
[1:25:56] Okay. 好
[1:26:06] Hi. 嗨
[1:26:08] Hey,Walt. 沃特
[1:26:09] Hey, Byron. 嘿 拜伦
[1:26:13] Okay, Sylvia, 好吧 希尔维亚
[1:26:15] I really need to talk to you, 我想和你谈谈
[1:26:18] And it’s kind of important 很重要的
[1:26:20] And potentially very embarrassing for me, so… 对我来说还可能很尴尬
[1:26:27] Hey, I’ll just wait outside, then. 我在外面等会吧
[1:26:29] Good. thank you. 好 谢谢了
[1:26:30] Cool. 很好
[1:26:33] Hi. 嗨
[1:26:36] I’ve been thinking a lot, okay? 我想了很多
[1:26:38] I’ve been thinking a lot about you and me, 我想了很多关于你我的事
[1:26:41] And I’m thinking that I just need to come out and tell you 我觉得我应该来把我对你的感觉
[1:26:43] How I feel about– 都告诉
[1:26:52] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:26:53] I was such an idiot. 我是个白痴
[1:26:56] Look, the truth is, 事实上
[1:26:57] I really, really like you. 我非常 非常喜欢你
[1:27:00] I didn’t mean to, but I do. 情不自禁的喜欢上你
[1:27:01] And you mean more to me than a rich guy 你对我来说 远比一个富有的人
[1:27:04] Or a grown-up guy or a guy with a job– 或是一个成熟的人 或是一个有工作的人
[1:27:07] I have a job. 我有工作
[1:27:08] No, I know you do. 我知道你有工作
[1:27:10] And that’s not– 但是
[1:27:12] The point is, I– 重点是 我
[1:27:14] You mean more to me than all of those things. 你对我来说 比任何东西都重要
[1:27:20] I think that… 我觉得
[1:27:24] No, I do. 没错
[1:27:26] I love you, okay? 我爱你
[1:27:29] I love you. 我爱你
[1:27:32] What do you think? 你是怎么想的
[1:27:40] You–you fully just stole my moment. 你抢了我的台词
[1:27:42] -What? -No, I’m serious. -什么 -不 我是认真的
[1:27:43] I was ready to come down here 我已经准备好了
[1:27:45] And throw all my chips on the table, you know? 把一切都和你摊牌
[1:27:47] Prepare to go down in flames, 准备好被泼冷水了
[1:27:49] And then you go ahead, and you steal the whole thing. 结果你来了 把我的话说完了
[1:27:53] You make that cool…cool little speech, 说了很棒的一段话
[1:27:56] And then I’m left standing here like an asshole. 最后就我一个人傻傻的愣着
[1:28:02] Well, you could make a speech if you want. 如果你愿意 继续说吧
[1:28:05] And follow that? 在你之后
[1:28:06] That was a great speech. 你说的太好了
[1:28:07] I can’t follow that. 我根本比不了
[1:28:08] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:28:10] It’s okay. 没事
[1:28:12] So what do you think? 那你是怎么想的呢
[1:28:16] I kind of feel the– 我觉得
[1:28:19] I love you too. 我也是爱你的
[1:28:21] You do? 是吗
[1:28:24] You know I do. 你知道我爱你
[1:28:28] Now, look, I am going to grab you, 现在 我要抱着你
[1:28:32] And I am going to kiss you. 然后吻你
[1:28:35] – Okay. – Okay? -好啊 -真的
[1:28:36] And I am gonna take the lead, 我来开头
[1:28:38] And you are gonna let me. 你得配合我
[1:28:39] Here it comes. 开始了哦
[1:28:41] All right. 好的
[1:28:42] – You can do that now. – Okay. -准备好了 -来吧
[1:28:47] In all, 15 peoples died in that horrible crash. 一共有15人在严重的交通事故中罹难
[1:28:53] And I’m sure everyone here thinks that– 我想每个人都觉得
[1:28:56] That that is terrible. 那是很可怖的
[1:28:58] I mean, I’ll keep a thought in my heart 我的意思是 我为此感到难过
[1:29:03] For those poor people…family. 为这些死于事故的人 以及他们的家人
[1:29:08] What a prick. 真废物
[1:29:10] Go to commercial. 进广告
2009年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Downhill(每况愈下)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Vow of Death(求神问鬼)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme