英文名称:Warcraft
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | 时间:兽人第一次入侵艾泽拉斯大陆 | |
[01:22] | There has been a war between orcs and humans | 有史以来兽人与人类之间 |
[01:25] | for as long as can be remembered. | 的战争从来就没有停止过 |
[01:31] | But there was once a time when we did not even know who our enemy was. | 但曾经有一个时期 我们甚至都不知道我们的敌人是谁 |
[01:38] | Or what that evil green magic, the fel, had done to us. | 或者那些绿色的邪恶魔法对我们做过什么 |
[01:54] | But in the beginning, how could we have known? | 但在开始的时候 我们又怎能知道 |
[01:56] | 杜隆坦:加拉德之子 萨尔之父 霜狼氏族酋长 | |
[01:58] | What choice did we have? | 我们还有什么选择? |
[02:01] | Our world was dying | 我们的世界就要消亡了 |
[02:03] | and I had to find my clan a new home. | 我必须为我的族人找到一个新的家 |
[02:09] | 德拉卡:杜隆坦的妻子 萨尔的母亲 霜狼氏族兽人 | |
[02:15] | Durotan… | 杜隆坦 |
[02:17] | I can feel your eyes. | 我能感觉到你在看着我 |
[02:22] | I thought you were asleep. | 我还以为你睡着了 |
[02:25] | I was. | 我只是… |
[02:32] | Dreaming of a hunt | 我梦见我们在雪地… |
[02:35] | through the snow. | 狩猎的场景 |
[02:44] | I’ve thought of a name. | 我想到一个名字 |
[02:47] | Well, keep it to yourself, wife. | 哦 先别说出来 亲爱的 |
[02:50] | I’ll choose a name when I meet him. | 当我看到儿子的时候 我会给他取个名字的 |
[02:53] | Or her. | 或者是女儿 |
[02:55] | Oh… | 好吧 |
[02:57] | And how will the great durotan name his son | 如果我不和你们一起去的话 |
[03:01] | if I do not travel with him? | 伟大杜隆坦要怎么给儿子取名呢? |
[03:03] | A son? | 儿子? |
[03:06] | Can you hide your fat belly? | 你的肚子可真能藏东西 |
[03:12] | Better than you can hide your fat head. | 好过你的大脑袋里什么都没有 |
[03:24] | 德拉诺:兽人和德莱尼人世界 | |
[03:48] | So many clans in one place, orgrim. | 这么多的部族聚集在一个地方 奥格瑞姆 |
[03:49] | 奥格瑞姆·毁灭之锤:黑石部落的兽人 杜隆坦的好基友 第二任部落大酋长 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h萨尔的老师 是战斗力最强的兽人之一 | |
[03:52] | Laughing skull, blackrock. | 嘲颅氏族 黑石氏族 |
[03:55] | All have been summoned. | 所有部落都在这儿了 |
[03:56] | It will be a mighty warband. | 这将是一个强大的战团 |
[04:00] | Just wonder who’s left to fight. | 我只是想知道谁会留下来打仗? |
[04:02] | Lok’tar ogar! (Victory or death!) | 胜利或死亡 |
[04:02] | 兽人口号语:为了部落的荣耀 | |
[04:05] | Victory or death! | 胜利或死亡 |
[04:10] | Blackrock, over there. | 黑石氏族的 去那边 |
[04:12] | How much longer, blackhand? | 还要多久 黑手? |
[04:13] | 布莱克汉:也叫黑手 黑石氏族酋长 领地:黑石塔 | |
[04:15] | We are ready, gul’Dan. | 我们准备好了 古尔丹 |
[04:16] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h古尔丹:史上第一位术士 导师萨满耐奥祖 因痴迷于力量饮下恶魔之血 而获得恶魔能量 彻底扭曲了兽人一族的命运 | |
[04:19] | Help me. | 帮助我 |
[04:19] | 德莱尼人语言 | |
[04:20] | My child. Please let him go. | 我的孩子 请让他走 |
[04:23] | I beg you. | 我求求你了 |
[04:25] | What did she say? | 她说什么? |
[04:28] | She begs for you to free her child. | 她乞求你放了她的孩子 |
[04:31] | But I need him. | 但我需要他 |
[04:33] | I need all of them. | 我需要所有的人 |
[04:54] | Move, half-breed! | 快走 半兽人 |
[05:04] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[05:05] | Gul’Dan’s magic. | 古尔丹的魔法 |
[05:19] | The fuel for my magic is life. | 我魔法的力量源于生命 |
[05:24] | We only have enough prisoners to send through | 现有的这些囚犯只能够将 |
[05:27] | our strongest warriors. | 我们最强的战士传送过去 |
[05:30] | But that will be enough. | 但是这已经足够了 |
[05:32] | The enemy is weak. | 敌人不堪一击 |
[05:35] | When we arrive, | 当我们到了那边 |
[05:36] | we will take them as fuel! | 我们会把他们作为能源 |
[05:44] | We will build a new portal! | 我们将建立一个新的传送门 |
[05:46] | And when it is complete, we will bring through | 而当它建成的时候 我们将把部落的所有人 |
[05:52] | all of the horde! | 全部带过去… |
[06:49] | Let me go first. | 让我先走 |
[06:57] | For the horde! | 为了部落 |
[07:56] | With child? | 怀了孩子? |
[07:58] | You dare bring that wachook into my warband? | 你竟敢把这个累赘带到我的军队 |
[08:04] | Let me go, blackhand! | 放开我 黑手 |
[08:06] | Draka! | 德拉卡 |
[08:22] | Push, little one. Push! | 用力 小东西 用力 |
[08:34] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[09:04] | A new warrior for the horde. | 部落迎来了一位新战士 |
[09:21] | 片名:魔兽 | |
[09:29] | 铁炉堡 | |
[09:33] | 安度因·洛萨:阿拉希血统的唯一传人 铁马兄弟会第七任会长 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h暴风王国摄政王 洛丹伦联盟最高统帅 | |
[09:34] | Lothar. | 洛萨 |
[09:35] | Come. I’ve got something for you. | 过来 我有东西给你 |
[09:37] | 麦格尼·铜须国王:矮人王国卡兹莫丹的领袖 铁炉堡第三任国王 | |
[09:44] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[09:46] | A mechanical marvel. | 工程学上的一个新发明 |
[09:48] | It’s a boomstick. | 这是一把火枪 |
[09:56] | Odd. | 不妙 |
[10:03] | Take water. | 去喝点水 |
[10:12] | You might want to head home, big man. | 你可能该回家了 大个子 |
[10:15] | Someone’s attacked one of your garrisons. | 似乎有人袭击了你们的一个哨站 |
[10:18] | Seems your king needs you, commander. | 看起来你的国王需要你 指挥官 |
[10:30] | 暴风城 | |
[10:35] | An entire Garrison, and no one saw anything? | 整座哨站都被灭了 居然没有看到任何东西 |
[10:39] | We did find someone. | 倒是有一个人 |
[10:40] | He was searching the bodies here in the barracks. | 他在这里搜查尸体 在军营里 |
[10:47] | In the barracks? | 在军营? |
[10:50] | Finally! Are you in command? | 总算来了 你就是指挥官? |
[11:02] | That’s the mark of the kirin Tor. | 这是肯瑞托的印记 |
[11:04] | What are you doing in my city, spellchucker? | 你到我的地盘来做什么?变戏法的 |
[11:12] | Let me complete my examination of the body across the hall. | 让我先检查完大厅那边的尸体 |
[11:17] | Now, why would I do that? | 现在 我为什么要这么做? |
[11:19] | Within that body is the secret to your attacks. | 在那具尸体里面隐藏着这次袭击的秘密 |
[11:42] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[11:45] | You must summon the guardian. | 你必须召唤守护者 |
[11:47] | Medivh? | 麦迪文? |
[11:49] | It should be he who explains it. | 这应该由他来解释 |
[11:52] | Only the king summons the guardian. | 只有国王才能召唤守护者 |
[11:57] | Get him to goldshire. | 带他去闪金镇 |
[12:23] | What kind of beasts? | 什么样的怪兽? |
[12:24] | Rumors, your majesty. | 都是谣言 陛下 |
[12:26] | How does a Garrison of 30 men disappear without a whisper? | 那驻扎着三十个人的哨站悄怎么会悄无声息的消失 |
[12:28] | 莱恩·乌瑞恩:东部王国暴风城领袖 | |
[12:28] | The fel. | 是邪能 |
[12:33] | Or at least its influence. | 或者至少在它的影响下 |
[12:36] | Is this him? | 就是他吗? |
[12:39] | Your majesty. | 陛下 |
[12:42] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[12:44] | Thank you, sergeant. | 谢谢你 儿子 |
[12:47] | So, who are you, mage? | 所以 你是谁 法师? |
[12:49] | 人类法师卡德加:黑暗之门五英雄之一 洛萨之子成员 麦迪文的唯一学徒 | |
[12:50] | My name is khadgar. I am the guardian novitiate. | 我的名字是卡德加 一个见习守护者 |
[12:53] | I was. I renounced my vows. | 曾经是 但我放弃了我的誓言 |
[12:55] | You mean, you’re a fugitive? | 你的意思是你是一个逃犯? |
[12:56] | I’m not hiding. | 我并没有躲 |
[12:59] | Your majesty… | 陛下 |
[13:01] | I may have left my training, but I didn’t leave my abilities behind. | 虽然我可能已经中断了我的训练 但是我的法力尚在 |
[13:05] | I’ve sensed something. | 我感觉到一些东西 |
[13:07] | Dark forces, when it’s strong, it almost has a smell. | 当邪恶力量崛起的时候 会散发出来一股味道 |
[13:12] | Knowing that something so evil was so close, I couldn’t just ignore it. | 当我察觉到邪恶势力如此逼近 我不可能坐视不理 |
[13:15] | – Where has this happened? – Is this true? | – 是哪个地方?- 是真的吗? |
[13:17] | What’s going on out there? | 这是怎么回事? |
[13:18] | Smoke, sir. Southeast. | 是狼烟 长官 东南方向 |
[13:23] | Your majesty, I urge you to engage the guardian with all haste. | 陛下 我请求你赶紧通知守护者 |
[13:25] | They’ve reached elwynn forest. | 他们已经到艾尔文森林了 |
[13:27] | Grand Hamlet is burning. | 夜色镇已经烧起来了 |
[13:32] | An attack? | 是袭击? |
[13:36] | What? | 怎么了? |
[13:37] | Stop requesting Callan. | 不要再管卡伦 |
[13:39] | Stay out of my business. | 我的事不用你管 |
[13:41] | He wants to follow in his father’s footsteps. | 他想追随他父亲的脚步 |
[13:45] | My son doesn’t need your help. | 我的儿子不需要你来管 |
[13:47] | Tread carefully. You talk to your queen. | 你要知道你可是在跟王后说话 |
[13:53] | You are my sister first. | 可首先你应该是我的妹妹 |
[13:58] | When was your last visit to karazhan? | 你上次去卡拉赞是什么时候? |
[14:00] | With you. I don’t know… | 和你一起吗?我不知道… |
[14:02] | Six years. | 有六年了吧? |
[14:04] | And you’ve had no contact with medivh since? | 从那之后你就没有联系上麦迪文了吗? |
[14:06] | Not for lack of trying. | 我试过了很多次 |
[14:08] | Well, | 好吧 |
[14:10] | he can’t hide from us now. | 他现在不能躲我们了 |
[14:13] | The guardian is summoned. | 召唤守护者 |
[14:33] | Get on. | 上来 |
[14:41] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:46] | Okay! | 好 |
[15:04] | We need them alive! | 我们需要活口 |
[15:06] | My baby! | 我的孩子 |
[15:08] | This is not for a warrior. | 这不是战士该做的事 |
[15:14] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[15:19] | Frostwolves do not join the hunt? | 霜狼氏族不参加狩猎吗? |
[15:24] | We prefer our enemies armed with an axe, not a child. | 我们的敌人应该是全副武装拿着斧头的 而不是怀抱孩子 |
[15:28] | We have been commanded, durotan. | 我们现在是奉命行事 杜隆坦 |
[15:31] | Respect the old ways. | 如果一定要遵循传统 |
[15:36] | There must be a worthy foe somewhere on this dung heap. | 我想这个鬼地方一定有和你实力相当的 |
[15:40] | Find them all! Try not to kill too many, | 把他们都找出来 但尽量手下留情 |
[15:42] | we need them alive. | 我们要活口 |
[16:17] | Lothar. | 洛萨 |
[16:19] | Moroes. | 莫罗斯 |
[16:19] | 莫罗斯:麦迪文的管家 | |
[16:21] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[16:23] | You haven’t aged a bit. | 你一点都没老 |
[16:33] | Where is everyone? | 其他人呢? |
[16:35] | Many things have changed. | 已经不像从前那样了 |
[16:36] | The power that must be locked away here. The knowledge. | 全天下的书肯定都在这里 还有无尽的知识 |
[16:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[16:42] | I didn’t know so many books even existed. | 我没有想到他原来有这么多书 |
[16:45] | Wait here. | 在这里等一下 |
[16:48] | And try not to touch anything. | 不要乱动这里的东西 |
[16:51] | He sees no one? | 他谁也不见? |
[16:53] | World’s been at peace. | 世界一直很和平 |
[16:56] | Good you are here, lothar. | 很高兴你来这儿 洛萨 |
[16:58] | It will do the guardian a world of good | 对于守护者 除了我这张老脸 |
[17:00] | to see a friendly face beyond this old mug. | 也该见见其它老朋友 |
[17:04] | He can’t refuse you. | 他不会拒绝见你… |
[17:07] | Nor king llane. | 或是乌瑞恩国王 |
[17:09] | Not if he’s summoned. | 更何况他被召唤 |
[17:13] | Chop-chop. | 快点走吧 |
[17:45] | Did you summon him, moroes? | 你叫他来的吗 莫罗斯? |
[17:47] | No. He did not. | 不是 他没有 |
[17:56] | So… | 所以… |
[17:58] | You’ve become a sculptor? | 你成了一名雕塑家? |
[18:01] | I’m making a golem. | 我正在造魔像 |
[18:02] | 麦迪文·埃兰:伟大的星界法师 同安度因·洛萨及莱恩·乌瑞恩国王为好友 \h灵魂在未出世前已被黑暗泰坦萨格拉斯腐化 | |
[18:04] | Usually takes years for the magic | 这通常需要好多年时间 |
[18:06] | to seep into the Clay, but up here | 让魔法来渗入粘土 但在这里它… |
[18:09] | it’s much faster. | 要快得多 |
[18:12] | Make someone to keep moroes company. | 给莫罗斯找个伴 |
[18:15] | Help to clean up around the house. | 来帮他打扫周围的房间 |
[18:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:24] | It’s good to see you, lothar. | 很高兴见到你 洛萨 |
[18:26] | We need your guidance, medivh. | 我们需要你的指引 麦迪文 |
[18:30] | Our king summons you. | 我们的国王召唤你 |
[18:33] | Who’s the boy downstairs? | 在楼下的男孩是谁? |
[18:43] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[18:47] | Guardian? | 守护者? |
[19:41] | Have a good look around? | 你看够了没有? |
[19:48] | Get some ideas what you’re going to do | 想好了日后成为这的主人以后 |
[19:50] | with the place once it’s yours? | 会做点什么? |
[19:52] | Guardian, | 守护者 |
[19:53] | I renounced my vow. | 我已经放弃了我的誓言 |
[19:57] | I didn’t want to come here. | 我并不想来这儿 |
[19:59] | I swear, guardian! | 我发誓 守护者 |
[20:01] | I urged them to find you. I told them. | 我敦促他们找到你 我告诉他们… |
[20:03] | You should be the one to explain. | 这一切应该由你来解释 |
[20:05] | Explain what? | 解释什么? |
[20:06] | Fel! | 邪能 |
[20:12] | In azeroth? | 在艾泽拉斯? |
[20:14] | In the barracks. | 在军营的 |
[20:15] | One the bodies. | 其中一具尸体 |
[20:16] | Guardian, what is the fel? | 守护者 什么是邪能? |
[20:20] | A magic unlike any other. It feeds on life itself. | 一种非同寻常的魔法 从生命中吸取力量 |
[20:24] | It pollutes the user, twisting everything it touches. | 污染了它的使用者 所及之处无不腐蚀 |
[20:28] | It promises great power, but it exacts a terrible price. | 它给予强大的能量 但需要付出惨痛的代价 |
[20:33] | There is no place for the fel in azeroth. | 邪能决不能在艾泽拉斯存在 |
[20:38] | You’ve done the right thing. | 你做的很对 |
[20:40] | We’ll go. | 我们一起去 |
[20:52] | Hey! Go home, you. | 嘿 你回家吧 |
[21:03] | Step in. | 站进来 |
[21:20] | Medivh. | 麦迪文 |
[21:22] | Your grace. | 陛下 |
[21:24] | It has been too long. | 太久没见你了 |
[21:28] | Come. | 来吧 |
[21:30] | Help us get to the root of these troubles of ours. | 帮助我们找到这些问题的根源 |
[21:36] | What kind of beasts? | 什么样的野兽? |
[21:38] | They’re saying giants. | 他们说是巨人 |
[21:40] | Armed giants, wolves to carry them. | 全副武装的巨人 骑着狼来的 |
[21:42] | Huge unstoppable monsters. | 巨大的势不可挡的怪物 |
[21:44] | What of the other kingdoms? | 其他王国呢? |
[21:46] | Are they suffering the same? | 他们是否遇到同样的遭遇? |
[21:47] | All seek our protection, yet none trust us enough to tell us anything. | 都来寻求我们的庇护却不相信我们 没有告诉我们什么 |
[21:51] | We know nothing about these so-called monsters. | 我们对这些所谓的怪物一无所知 |
[21:54] | We need prisoners. | 我们需要俘虏 |
[21:56] | Even a corpse would tell us something. | 即使是一具尸体 也能告诉我们一些东西 |
[22:00] | I don’t know what danger we’re in, medivh. | 我不知道我们处于什么样的危险之中 麦迪文 |
[22:03] | I exist to protect this realm, my lord. | 我的存在就是为了防止这种状况 陛下 |
[22:06] | It is my very purpose. | 这就是我找你来的目的 |
[22:08] | I am the guardian. | 我是守护者 |
[22:10] | At least for the time being, anyhow. | 至少暂时还是 |
[22:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:16] | What are we gonna do about… | 那这个人怎么办? |
[22:18] | What is his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[22:19] | Khadgar, sire. | 卡德加 陛下 |
[22:23] | He’ll be coming with us. | 他会和我们一起去 |
[22:27] | Well, then. | 那好吧 |
[22:30] | We better get going. | 我们最好马上出发 |
[22:32] | 艾尔文森林 | |
[23:02] | Halt. | 停下 |
[23:35] | It can’t be. | 怎么可能 |
[23:38] | – What is this? – Can’t tell from the look of it. | – 这是什么?- 看不出来什么 |
[23:43] | Guardian? | 守护者 |
[23:46] | Close ranks! | 队伍靠拢 |
[23:47] | Watch your back! | 小心背后 |
[23:50] | Victory or death! | 胜利或死亡 |
[23:59] | Watch your flank! To your left! | 小心侧翼 左边 |
[24:09] | Watch your flanks! | 注意你的侧翼 |
[24:15] | Watch your flank! To your left! | 注意你的侧翼 左边 |
[24:26] | Guardian! | 守护者 |
[24:48] | Die, you beast! | 去死吧 你这野兽 |
[24:56] | Don’t try and take them on with brute force. | 不要尝试和他们拼蛮力 |
[25:00] | They’re stronger. | 他们更强壮 |
[25:01] | Be smarter. | 放聪明点 |
[25:43] | The fel. | 邪能 |
[25:44] | They’re all dying! | 他们都死了 |
[25:47] | Only the green ones. | 只有绿色的那些 |
[25:49] | Kill that big bastard. | 杀死那个最大的 |
[25:58] | Durotan. Move. | 杜隆坦 快跑 |
[26:12] | Guardian. | 守护者 |
[26:14] | Guardian, what did you do? | 守护者 你做了什么? |
[26:16] | I was right, wasn’t I? It’s here! | 我是对的 不是吗?是这里 |
[26:18] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[26:19] | Get these men safely back to stormwind. | 把这些人安全带回暴风城 |
[26:22] | I have to return to karazhan. | 我必须回到卡拉赞 |
[26:25] | You did well today. | 你今天做的很好 |
[26:30] | Where’s the guardian? | 守护者呢? |
[26:31] | Karazhan. | 回卡拉赞了 |
[26:33] | We need a prisoner. Where’s your horse? | 我们需要俘虏 你的马呢? |
[26:35] | They took my horse. | 他们把我的马骑走了 |
[26:36] | Really? Just stay there. | 不会吧?待在那儿别动 |
[27:04] | No! | 不 |
[28:22] | How much do you love your master? | 你有多爱你的主人? |
[28:26] | I’ll do it! | 我真的动手了 |
[28:29] | Back off! | 滚开 |
[28:35] | Pity. | 可惜了 |
[28:37] | He would have made a good coat. | 它可以用来做上等毛皮大衣 |
[28:56] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[29:07] | You took it alone? | 你一个人搞定的? |
[29:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:11] | Looks like the runt of the litter. | 看起来是个小点的混蛋 |
[29:26] | You. | 你 |
[29:28] | What are you? And why do you attack our lands? | 你是什么?为什么袭击我们的领地? |
[29:33] | He does not know what you speak. | 他不知道你说什么 |
[29:36] | You speak our language? | 你会说我们的语言? |
[29:37] | 你再用他们的语言说一句 | |
[29:40] | And I will wear your tongue! | 我会割了你的舌头 |
[29:54] | I will not warn you again! | 我不会再警告你第二次 |
[30:01] | Tell him to stop. | 叫他停下来 |
[30:02] | You tell him. | 你自己说 |
[30:10] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[30:15] | Have you a name? | 你有名字吗? |
[30:20] | You understand our language. | 你理解我们的语言 |
[30:24] | Again. | 我再问一次 |
[30:26] | Have you a name? | 你有名字吗? |
[30:34] | Garona. | 迦罗娜 |
[30:34] | 迦罗娜·哈弗欧森:兽人与德莱尼混血 | |
[30:36] | She calls herself garona. | 她自称迦罗娜 |
[30:41] | What kind of being are you? | 你是哪个种族的? |
[30:43] | She seems more like us than those beasts we fought. | 比起和我们交战的那些野兽 她似乎更像我们 |
[30:46] | Orc. | 兽人 |
[30:47] | Orc? | 兽人? |
[30:49] | That’s what you are, or the beast in the cage was? | 是指你 还是笼子里的那只野兽 |
[30:54] | I know every race in the seven kingdoms. I’ve never heard of “orc”. | 我知道七国中的所有种族 但我从来没有听说过兽人 |
[31:00] | Show me where you come from? | 告诉我你来自哪里 |
[31:07] | “左下起:暴风城 卡兹莫丹 库尔提拉斯 激流堡 奎尔萨拉斯” | |
[31:08] | This is not orc world. | 这不是兽人的世界 |
[31:10] | Orc world is dead. | 兽人的世界已经灭亡了 |
[31:13] | Orcs take this world now. | 兽人现在要占领这个世界 |
[31:15] | Not from this world? | 不是来自这个世界 |
[31:17] | How did you get here? | 那你怎么来的? |
[31:21] | The great gate. | 黑暗之门 |
[31:22] | Deep in ground… | 在地层深处 |
[31:24] | Lnto magic brought us here. | 通过魔法把我们带到这里 |
[31:25] | But how did you learn our language? | 但你是怎么学习我们的语言? |
[31:28] | Orc take prisoner for the gate. | 为了开启黑暗之门抓了的那些俘虏 |
[31:30] | – I learn from them. – Prisoners? | – 我向他们学习 – 俘虏? |
[31:32] | Our people? | 我们人类? |
[31:34] | Are they alive? | 他们是否还活着吗? |
[31:35] | Yes. Many. | 很多都还活着 |
[31:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:39] | To feed the gate. | 为了给黑暗之门提供养料 |
[31:40] | To bring in the horde. | 为了把部落带过来 |
[31:42] | To take your world. | 占领你们的世界 |
[31:44] | You’ll take us to them. | 你带我们找到他们 |
[31:46] | No. | 不 |
[31:47] | You’ll take us to them. | 带我们过去 |
[31:49] | Or you’ll end up like your friend in the cage. | 否则笼子里那位就是你的下场 |
[31:56] | You think you’re fearsome? | 你以为你很可怕吗 |
[32:00] | Orc children have pets more fearsome than you. | 兽人孩子的宠物都比你更可怕 |
[32:02] | We’re not trying to be fearsome, garona. | 我们并不想成为恐怖的东西 迦罗娜 |
[32:05] | We’re trying to protect our people, our families. | 我们只是试图保护我们的人民 我们的家庭 |
[32:08] | If you help us, I give you my oath, | 如果你帮助我们 我可以向你承诺 |
[32:12] | you will have your freedom. | 你将获得自由 |
[32:18] | Fearsome blackhand, | 无畏的黑手 |
[32:21] | warchief of the horde. | 部落的大酋长 |
[32:25] | You have allowed the small-teeth to kill your warriors. | 手下的勇士居然被弱小的人类杀害了 |
[32:30] | Worse, you’ve shamed your people by running from an enemy. | 更让人蒙羞的是自己居然临阵逃脱 |
[32:37] | Are you too weak to talk, destroyer? | 你已经软弱到不能说话了吗 毁灭者? |
[32:41] | The horde has no use for weakness. | 部落从来都不需要弱者 |
[32:44] | Respect our tradition, warchief. | 遵守我们的传统 大酋长 |
[32:51] | You know the penalty. | 你知道惩罚是什么 |
[32:55] | Death! | 杀无赦 |
[32:59] | For the horde! | 为了部落 |
[33:02] | For the horde! | 为了部落 |
[33:05] | For the horde! | 为了部落 |
[33:08] | For the horde! | 为了部落 |
[33:14] | Stop! | 够了 |
[33:18] | You dare interrupt this judgment? | 你敢打断这个审判? |
[33:21] | We fought hard. | 我们尽力战斗了 |
[33:24] | Their warlock used your fel against us. | 他们的法师使用您的魔法对抗我们 |
[33:27] | Only I can control the fel! | 只有我可以控制邪能 |
[33:34] | I see you and your men have survived. | 我看到你和你的人活了下来 |
[33:37] | Perhaps blackhand | 也许黑手 |
[33:39] | kept you safely away from the battlefield? | 让你从战场安全离开 |
[33:43] | Maybe he knows you’re weak, too. | 也许他知道你们也是软弱的 |
[33:48] | Do you wish to challenge me, little chieftain? | 你在挑衅我 小酋长 |
[33:56] | I do not question, gul’Dan. | 我并不是怀疑你 古尔丹 |
[33:59] | But the fel is born of death. | 但邪能来源于死亡 |
[34:01] | It must have a price. | 必然会付出代价 |
[34:05] | A price paid in lives taken. | 付出生命的代价 |
[34:20] | Will you hold your son? | 你要不要抱抱你的儿子? |
[34:38] | He will be a great chieftain. | 他会成为一个伟大的酋长 |
[34:40] | Like his father. | 像他的父亲一样 |
[34:42] | A born leader. | 一个天生的领袖 |
[34:44] | I was no leader today. | 我现在不是领袖了 |
[34:55] | He challenges you already. | 他已经在向您挑战了 |
[34:58] | If gul’Dan can infect one as innocent as him, | 如果古尔丹可以腐化无辜的新生儿 |
[35:02] | what chance do the rest of us have? | 我们全部都难逃他的毒手 |
[35:08] | Whatever happens. | 不管发生什么 |
[35:11] | Whatever happens. | 不管发生什么 |
[35:26] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[35:29] | This gate, | 这扇门 |
[35:31] | who showed it to gul’Dan? | 谁告诉古尔丹的? |
[35:33] | Who led him to azeroth? | 谁引导他来艾泽拉斯的? |
[35:36] | Gul’Dan called him a demon. | 古尔丹称他为恶魔 |
[35:39] | Did you see it? | 你看到了吗? |
[35:41] | Not the face, | 没有看到脸 |
[35:42] | but the voice. | 但听到过声音… |
[35:45] | Like fire and ash. | 像火与灰烬一般 |
[36:03] | I’ll be here if you need me. | 如果你有需要就叫我 |
[36:21] | Your mate. | 你的爱人? |
[36:23] | I could kill you before he even reaches me. | 我可以在他过来之前杀了你 |
[36:28] | Lothar? | 洛萨? |
[36:30] | He is my brother. | 他是我兄长 |
[36:33] | The king is my mate. | 国王才是我的伴侣 |
[36:37] | You’re the chieftain’s wife then. | 你是酋长夫人? |
[36:39] | I suppose so. | 应该是 |
[36:43] | Then killing you would bring me even greater honor. | 这样杀了你的话 会给我带来更大的荣誉 |
[36:45] | Not among my kind. | 在我们这儿不一样 |
[36:48] | It is a cold night. | 今天晚上很冷 |
[36:50] | I thought you might use these. | 我想你可能会用上这些 |
[37:03] | It will warm you. | 它会让你暖和些 |
[37:13] | More of our villages burn tonight. | 今晚我们更多的村庄被烧毁了 |
[37:18] | One of them is the village of my birth. | 其中有一个是我出生的村庄 |
[37:23] | I cannot imagine what horrors you have been through, garona. | 我无法想象你有着什么样的惨痛经历 迦罗娜 |
[37:27] | But this doesn’t need to happen. | 但你完全没必要这样做 |
[37:30] | We have had peace in these lands for many years now. | 我们在这片土地上和平生活许多年了 |
[37:33] | Peace between races from all over the world. | 来自世界各地种族之间和平相处 |
[37:43] | What is… | 这是什么? |
[37:49] | I can have it removed. | 我可以把它解开 |
[37:53] | There is a life here for you, garona. | 你可以在这里生活 迦罗娜 |
[37:56] | With us. | 和我们一起 |
[37:58] | A life of freedom. | 自由的生活 |
[38:01] | If you want it. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[38:15] | The great gate. | 黑暗之门 |
[38:24] | “From light comes darkness | 光明源于黑暗 |
[38:28] | “and from darkness light.” | 黑暗涌现光明 |
[38:30] | Well, that’s clear. | 真的浅显易懂 |
[38:33] | “Ask alodi.” | 问阿洛迪 |
[38:33] | 阿洛迪:提瑞斯法议会的第一个守护者 人类与高等精灵混血 | |
[38:35] | Alodi. | 阿洛迪 |
[38:51] | It’s good to see trees again. | 啊 再次见到树木真是开心 |
[38:54] | And the snow. | 还有雪 |
[38:56] | Even from a distance. | 即使从远处看 |
[39:00] | Remember when we would track blood ox through the frostwind dunes? | 还记得我们穿越霜风峭壁的丘陵追踪血牛吗? |
[39:04] | There was always meat, | 总会有肉吃的 |
[39:06] | always life. | 生活总会继续 |
[39:08] | You don’t think it’s strange | 你明白的 这很奇怪 |
[39:10] | that we lost our home when gul’Dan came to power? | 当古尔丹上台时我们失去了我们的家园 |
[39:13] | One orc cannot kill a world, durotan. | 一个兽人毁灭不了一个世界 杜隆坦 |
[39:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[39:18] | Look around you. | 看看你的周围 |
[39:20] | Does it not remind you of something? | 难道没有让你想起些什么? |
[39:24] | Wherever gul’Dan works his magic, the land dies. | 古尔丹在哪里施展他的魔法 哪里的土地便会死亡 |
[39:29] | If our people are to make a home here, my friend… | 如果我们的人民要在这里安家 我的朋友 |
[39:36] | Gul’Dan must be stopped. | 古尔丹必须被阻止 |
[39:40] | We are not powerful enough to defeat gul’Dan. | 我们不够强大 不足以击败古尔丹 |
[39:43] | No. | 当然 |
[39:46] | No. | 当然不够 |
[39:51] | But with the humans’ help, | 但如果有人类的帮助 |
[39:53] | we could be. | 我们可以做到 |
[40:09] | I want that weapon. | 我想要那个武器 |
[40:15] | You’ll have me to protect you. | 你由我来保护 |
[40:16] | I need no one to protect me! | 我不需要任何人来保护 |
[40:25] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[41:05] | Bookworm. Take the first watch. | 书呆子 你第一个守夜 |
[41:07] | Respectfully, commander, my name is khadgar. | 尊敬的指挥官 我的名字是卡德加 |
[41:10] | My deepest apologies, khadgar. | 致以我最深的歉意 卡德加 |
[41:13] | You see, I thought we bonded | 你看 我认为我们是友好的 |
[41:15] | when I didn’t put you in a prison cell | 我没有在你闯入皇家兵营的时候 |
[41:16] | for breaking into the royal barracks. | 把你扔进牢房里 |
[41:19] | Now take the watch. | 现在开始守夜吧 |
[41:35] | Well, at least you’re not reading. | 好吧 至少你没在看书 |
[41:42] | He wishes to lie with me. | 他想和我睡 |
[41:46] | Beg your pardon? | 请你再说一遍? |
[41:49] | You would be injured. | 你会受伤的 |
[41:51] | – I don’t want to lie with you. – Good. | – 我不想和你睡 – 那就好 |
[41:52] | You would not be an effective mate. | 你不会是个合格的伴侣 |
[41:57] | Why do you laugh? | 你笑什么? |
[41:59] | I can’t see how you humans survive such a thing. | 你们人类做这样的事居然能活下来 |
[42:02] | No muscles to protect you. | 没有肌肉的保护 |
[42:04] | Brittle bones that break. | 脆弱的骨头会断裂的 |
[42:06] | You don’t look that different to us. | 你看起来与我们没那么大差别的嘛 |
[42:09] | How did you survive? | 那你又是怎么活下来的? |
[42:11] | Broken bones heal stronger. | 断骨愈合后会更强 |
[42:14] | Mine are very strong. | 我的就非常强 |
[42:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:21] | Do not be. | 没什么 |
[42:27] | My name… | 我的名字… |
[42:29] | Garona. | 迦罗娜 |
[42:32] | It means “cursed” in orc. | 这在兽人的语言中意味着”诅咒” |
[42:39] | My mother was burned alive for giving birth to me. | 我母亲因为生下了我而被活活烧死 |
[42:47] | They kept you alive, though. | 他们还是让你活下来了 |
[42:50] | Gul’Dan did. | 古尔丹让我活下来的 |
[42:54] | He gave me her tusk. | 他给了我妈妈的牙 |
[42:58] | To remember her. | 好让我记住她 |
[43:08] | My parents gave me to the kirin Tor when I was six years old. | 我的父母在我六岁的时候把我交给了肯瑞托 |
[43:13] | That’s the last time I saw them. | 这是我最后一次见到他们 |
[43:17] | Or any of my brothers and sisters. | 还有… 我所有的兄弟姐妹 |
[43:22] | It brings a family honor | 把孩子献给肯瑞托 |
[43:24] | to offer a child to the kirin Tor. | 能够给家庭带来荣耀 |
[43:27] | To have their son taken up to the floating city of dalaran | 将他们的儿子送往达拉然空中之城 |
[43:30] | and be trained by the most powerful mages in the land. | 得到这片大陆上最强大法师的培训 |
[43:35] | Less so, to have them run away. | 可我还是让他们失望了 |
[43:44] | Well, that was cheerful. | 好吧 真让人伤感 |
[43:49] | The great gate. | 黑暗之门 |
[43:54] | Why do they need so many prisoners? | 为什么他们需要这么多俘虏? |
[43:57] | Like wood for a fire. | 像木材用来生火一样 |
[43:59] | Green magic takes life to open the gate. | 绿色魔法需要生命才能打开传送门 |
[44:03] | How many more orcs are they planning on bringing? | 他们打算还要带多少兽人过来? |
[44:05] | All of them. | 所有的 |
[44:06] | This is just a warband. | 这里只是一个战团 |
[44:09] | When the portal is opened, | 当传送门打开时 |
[44:11] | gul’Dan will bring the horde. | 古尔丹会将整个部落带过来 |
[44:20] | Get them back to stormwind. | 让他们回到暴风城 |
[44:23] | We’ll ride ahead. | 我们先走 |
[44:35] | Garona. | 迦罗娜 |
[44:36] | We should go. It’s not safe… | 我们该走了 这里不安全… |
[44:39] | Durotan. | 杜隆坦 |
[44:41] | To the north, there is a black rock that touches the sky. | 在北部 有一块高耸入云的黑色岩石 |
[44:46] | I would meet with their leader. | 我要见他们的领袖 |
[44:48] | To challenge him? | 你要挑战他? |
[44:50] | I saw you lead the small-teeth to our encampment. | 我看见你带这些人类到我们的营地 |
[44:53] | They have seen what is being built. | 他们已经看到这里正在修建什么了 |
[44:56] | But only you know what gul’Dan has planned for my people. | 只有你知道 古尔丹计划在我的子民身上做什么 |
[45:00] | This magic is death, to all things. | 他的法术对所有东西来说都是死亡 |
[45:06] | Must be stopped. | 我们必须阻止他 |
[45:10] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[45:12] | The black rock, when the sun is highest. | 在黑色岩石那儿 当太阳升到最高的时候 |
[45:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[45:18] | Chieftain. | 酋长 |
[45:21] | If I return, | 如果我回来 |
[45:23] | would you take me into your clan? | 你会让我加入你的部落吗? |
[45:27] | You’re safer here. | 你跟着他们 |
[45:29] | With them. | 会更加安全 |
[46:22] | Is it as you feared? | 这正如你所担心的 |
[46:25] | The fel is everywhere. | 邪能无处不在 |
[46:27] | Then you mustn’t leave again. | 那你就更加不能离开了 |
[46:31] | They need a guardian’s help now more than ever. | 他们现在比以往任何时候都更需要守护者的帮助 |
[46:35] | Maybe the boy can help. | 也许那个小男孩可以提供帮助 |
[46:44] | – We need solutions! – Easy for you to say that! | – 这事必须得解决 – 你说的容易 |
[46:46] | The dwarven forges must work overtime. | 矮人锻造师们必须锻造更多的兵器 |
[46:49] | You treat us no better than dogs. | 你把我们看的连狗都不如 |
[46:51] | – We shall supply you no more! – Enough! | – 这活没办法再干了 – 够了 |
[46:55] | You have all called on stormwind in the past. | 过去你们无论兵力还是仲裁 |
[46:57] | Either for troops or arbitration. | 都来暴风城寻求帮助 |
[47:01] | If we do not unite | 如果我们不团结起来 |
[47:02] | to fight this enemy, | 对抗敌人 |
[47:05] | we will perish. | 我们将灭亡 |
[47:06] | Hear, hear. | 同意 |
[47:07] | Stormwind needs soldiers, arms, horses. | 暴风城需要战士 武器 马… |
[47:11] | We have our own kingdoms to look after. | 我们还要保卫自己的王国 |
[47:13] | – Fight your own wars! – Your majesty. | – 这杖你自己打去吧 – 陛下 |
[47:16] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[47:17] | The orcs are building a portal, | 兽人正在建设一个传送门 |
[47:19] | through which they plan to bring an army. | 他们打算通过它传送过来一支军队 |
[47:21] | If we do not stop them now, we may never get another opportunity. | 如果我们现在不阻止他们 我们可能再也没有其它机会了 |
[47:24] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[47:26] | Where is the protector of azeroth? | 艾泽拉斯的守护者在哪儿? |
[47:29] | Where is the guardian? | 守护者在哪儿? |
[47:30] | Where is medivh? | 麦迪文在哪儿? |
[47:32] | – My liege. – I suggest we take a recess. | – 尊敬的大人 – 我建议我们暂时休会 |
[47:34] | Take as long as you like. | 随你们休多久 |
[47:36] | We’re done. | 恕不奉陪 |
[47:42] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[47:43] | What’s left of the fourth has retreated from stonewatch. | 第四纵队幸存人员已经退回暴风城了 |
[47:46] | What’s left? | 哪些人还活着? |
[47:48] | Callan is among the injured. | 卡伦是伤者之一 |
[47:57] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[48:04] | I’m fine. It’s fine. | 我很好 没事 |
[48:09] | You had me worried. | 我很担心你 |
[48:15] | Where’s the rest of your troop? | 你队伍中的其他人呢? |
[48:17] | They took most of them alive. | 他们把大多数还活着的带走了 |
[48:20] | We’ll get them back. | 我们会救他们回来 |
[48:22] | Don’t be in such a hurry. | 不要这么着急 |
[48:30] | You’re all I have. | 你是我拥有的一切 |
[48:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:36] | I’m a soldier. | 但我是一名军人 |
[48:47] | He would not ask for this meeting | 如果他认为自己可以单独击败古尔丹 |
[48:49] | if he thought he could defeat gul’Dan alone. | 他也不会要求本次会面 |
[48:53] | The fel must truly terrify him. | 邪能一定是真让他感到害怕 |
[48:55] | Durotan is scared of nothing. | 杜隆坦无所畏惧 |
[48:56] | The location. | 地点 |
[49:00] | The suddenness of this meeting. | 本次会面太突然了 |
[49:03] | Sounds like a trap. | 听起来像一个陷阱 |
[49:05] | – It is not. – Could be. | – 不是这样的 – 可能是 |
[49:06] | – It is not! – Could be. | – 不是这样 – 可能是 |
[49:07] | It is not! | 并不是 |
[49:09] | What do you think? | 你认为怎么样? |
[49:11] | It’s too good an opportunity to ignore. | 这是不能错过的大好机会 |
[49:13] | I think we have no choice. | 我认为我们别无选择 |
[49:16] | We must stop the orcs from opening the portal. | 我们必须阻止兽人打开传送门 |
[49:20] | But we will need help. | 但我们需要帮助 |
[49:23] | – And if he’s lying? – Orcs do not lie. | – 如果他是在说谎呢?- 兽人不会说谎 |
[49:25] | What if he is? | 如果他是呢? |
[49:26] | – There is no honor in it. – And where is the honor | – 那就没有荣誉可言了 – 那他出卖自己的族人 |
[49:28] | in him betraying his own people? | 又何来荣誉呢? |
[49:30] | Durotan is protecting his clan. | 杜隆坦是在保护他的族人 |
[49:32] | His enemy is the fel. | 他的敌人是邪能 |
[49:34] | Gul’Dan is the betrayer. | 古尔丹才是背叛者 |
[49:36] | This orc, durotan… | 这个兽人 杜隆坦 |
[49:39] | How do you know him? | 你对他有了解多少? |
[49:40] | He freed me. | 他释放了我 |
[49:41] | And he is loved by his clan. | 他深受族人爱戴 |
[49:44] | He is a strong chieftain. | 他是一个强大的酋长 |
[49:46] | Strong chiefs must earn their clan’s trust. | 强大的酋长必须赢得氏族的信任 |
[49:50] | If we are to expect you to join us, | 如果我们期待你加入我们的行列 |
[49:54] | we must earn yours. | 我们必须赢得你的信任 |
[50:04] | To defend yourself. | 保护好自己 |
[50:08] | With this? | 用这玩意儿? |
[50:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:13] | Find the guardian. | 找到守护者 |
[50:17] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[50:20] | Guardian? | 守护者? |
[50:25] | The gate. We saw it, in the morass. | 传送门 我们在黑暗沼泽看到它了 |
[50:28] | I’ve been putting together all the clues I can about it. | 我把收集到的线索都整理到了一起 |
[50:30] | This. | 这个 |
[50:32] | This drawing. Where did you copy it from? | 这幅画 你从哪里抄的? |
[50:35] | Guardian. | 守护者 |
[50:36] | And this. | 这个呢? |
[50:40] | And this. | 这个呢? |
[50:42] | And this? | 这个呢? |
[50:44] | I’ve been researching ever since I felt the presence of the fel. | 我一直在不断研究 从我察觉到邪能的存在开始 |
[50:46] | I am the guardian! Me. | 我才是守护者 我 |
[50:49] | Not you. Not yet. | 而不是你 至少现在还不是 |
[50:52] | I just thought you might appreciate some help. | 我只是想你可能会需要一些帮助 |
[51:03] | Don’t presume you can help me. | 不要妄想能帮助我 |
[51:07] | You have no idea the forces | 你对我所对抗的力量 |
[51:10] | I contend with. | 一无所知 |
[51:13] | If you want to help, | 如果你真想帮忙 |
[51:16] | protect the king. | 那就保护好国王 |
[51:19] | You leave the fel to me. | 就将邪能的事留给我 |
[51:33] | Interesting choice. | 居然会挑了这本 |
[51:35] | Guardian. | 守护者 |
[51:39] | Pack up and move to the west gate! | 收拾好东西去西大门 |
[51:47] | You there! Rise from your stall and get moving. Now! | 你 离开你的摊位 快点动起来 |
[51:57] | I need your help. I found a book. | 我需要你的帮助 我发现了一本书 |
[51:59] | Of course you did. | 然后呢? |
[52:00] | There was an illustration that showed a gate | 有一个插图讲述了传送门 |
[52:02] | like the one we saw being built. | 和我们看到的那个传送门一样 |
[52:04] | – Sorry. Sorry. – Khadgar. | – 对不起抱歉 – 卡德加 |
[52:08] | So then I tried to show the guardian, but he became furious. | 听着 我试图把它给守护者看 但他怒不可遏 |
[52:11] | Burned all my research. | 他烧毁了我所有的研究 |
[52:13] | He would’ve burned this, too, if it hadn’t been hidden in my robe. | 如果我没有把这个藏在我的长袍里 他也会把这个烧了的 |
[52:23] | No, turn the page. Here. | 不是这样 翻过来看这 |
[52:26] | Look. | 看吧 |
[52:27] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[52:32] | What do you think the image means? | 你觉得这张图意味着什么? |
[52:33] | The orcs were summoned. | 兽人是被召唤过来的 |
[52:35] | From this side of the gate. They were invited in. | 从门的这一边 他们是被邀请过来的 |
[52:43] | And the guardian burned your research? | 守护者 烧毁了你的研究 |
[52:48] | He’s probably just trying to protect you. | 他可能只是想保护你 |
[52:52] | Now go away. | 赶紧走吧 |
[53:11] | A good spot for an ambush. | 这个地方很容易中埋伏 |
[53:16] | Our sentries are well placed. | 我们的哨兵都处于有利位置 |
[53:20] | I will check again. | 我会再次检查的 |
[54:20] | 你要求和人类的领导者面谈 | |
[54:22] | 就是他 | |
[54:26] | I am king llane. | 我是莱恩国王 |
[54:29] | I’m told you wish to talk. | 我听说你想谈判 |
[54:37] | Ask him if they plan to return to their home. | 问他是否有计划回到自己的家? |
[54:48] | Our world is destroyed. | 我们的世界被摧毁了 |
[54:52] | There is nothing to go back to. | 没有什么可以回去的了 |
[54:54] | We are not responsible for destroying your world. | 我们对你们世界的毁灭没有任何责任 |
[54:58] | War with us will solve nothing. | 和我们开战解决不了任何问题 |
[55:07] | He says, for orcs, war solves everything. | 他说 “对兽人而言 战争解决一切问题” |
[55:12] | Then why is he here? | 那他来这里干嘛? |
[55:18] | To save my people. | 为了拯救我的人民 |
[55:22] | The fel takes life from more than its victims. | 邪能不只夺走受害者的生命 |
[55:26] | It kills the earth and corrupts those who use it. | 还会腐化土地和它的使用者 |
[55:31] | Gul’Dan would poison everything with his death magic. | 古尔丹会用他的死亡魔法毒害所有东西 |
[55:35] | If my people are to survive, | 如果我的族人要生存下去 |
[55:37] | gul’Dan must be destroyed! | 古尔丹必须被消灭 |
[55:42] | In two suns, | 在两天之内 |
[55:44] | the humans we have captured | 我们抓的人类… |
[55:48] | will be used to fuel the portal. | 将被用做大门的献祭 |
[55:51] | If you attack our camp | 如果你攻击我们的营地 |
[55:53] | and draw his warriors away, | 并引走他的战士 |
[55:57] | frostwolf clan will kill him. | 霜狼氏族会杀了他 |
[56:03] | Two days. | 两天 |
[56:07] | If we do this, | 如果我们这样做 |
[56:09] | you will protect my people until then? | 在那之前你要保护好我的子民 |
[56:15] | I will try. | 我会尽力的 |
[56:20] | Ambush! | 有人偷袭 |
[56:21] | It’s a trap! | 这是一个陷阱 |
[56:23] | Traitor, die! | 叛徒受死吧 |
[56:28] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[56:29] | Back! | 撤退 |
[56:30] | Protect our camp! | 保护好我们的营地 |
[56:33] | Fall back! | 速度撤退 |
[56:36] | At the rim! | 撤到那里 |
[56:37] | Protect the king! | 保护国王 |
[57:03] | Stay together! | 不要分散了 |
[57:08] | Focus, man. Like old times. | 集中精力 像以前一样 |
[57:21] | Stand your ground! | 挡住你的侧翼 |
[57:31] | Spread out! | 散开 |
[57:35] | Swords! | 拔剑 |
[57:37] | Look out! | 小心 |
[57:39] | Fall back! | 你没事吧? |
[57:51] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[57:55] | You’re no good to us dead. Go! I’ll get the others. | 快走 你可不能死在这 我来应付这些 |
[58:00] | Fall back! | 速度撤退 |
[58:01] | We’re all getting out. | 我们都会出去的 |
[58:03] | Medivh will cover our retreat. | 麦迪文会掩护我们的 |
[58:08] | Spread out! | 散开 |
[58:11] | Protect the rear! | 保护后翼 |
[58:13] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[58:18] | Garona! | 迦罗娜 |
[58:22] | Stay together! | 保持一起 |
[58:27] | Fall back! | 速度撤退 |
[58:31] | Cover your ground! | 掩护退路 |
[58:33] | Where’s the bloody guardian? | 这该死的守护者在哪儿? |
[58:34] | At the rear! | 后面有敌人 |
[58:41] | Protect the king. | 你保护国王 |
[58:42] | I got them. | 我去保护他们 |
[58:59] | Shield formation! | 盾阵 |
[59:06] | Kill the beast! | 杀死坐骑 |
[59:52] | Retreat to the plateau! | 退到高地 |
[59:55] | Fall back! | 速度撤退 |
[1:00:18] | Medivh. | 麦迪文 |
[1:00:22] | Medivh! Take it down! | 麦迪文 快停下 |
[1:00:37] | Medivh! | 麦迪文 |
[1:00:45] | Hold on, son. | 坚持住 儿子 |
[1:00:48] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:00:52] | For azeroth. | 为了艾泽拉斯 |
[1:00:55] | Medivh! | 麦迪文 |
[1:01:31] | Stop. | 停 |
[1:01:38] | Callan. | 卡伦 |
[1:02:48] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[1:02:54] | What’s wrong with him? | 他到底怎么了? |
[1:02:55] | We need to get him to karazhan. | 我们要带他回卡拉赞 |
[1:02:56] | – I’ll get the horses. – You won’t make it in time by road. | – 我去找匹马 – 你们这样是来不及的 |
[1:02:59] | Take one of my birds. | 就用我的狮鹫吧 |
[1:03:10] | Place him in the font. | 将他放进泉水里 |
[1:03:14] | Moroes, what’s wrong with him? | 莫罗斯 他出什么问题了 |
[1:03:15] | I told him not to leave karazhan. | 我告诉他不要离开卡拉赞 |
[1:03:33] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:03:35] | We need the help of the kirin Tor. Now! | 我们需要肯瑞托的帮助 马上 |
[1:03:38] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:03:39] | There are medicines I must prepare. Sit with him. | 我得去准备些药品 你在这里照顾好他 |
[1:03:46] | You and the baby must leave now! | 你和孩子必须马上离开 |
[1:03:50] | You are a traitor, durotan. | 你就是个叛徒 杜隆坦 |
[1:03:54] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:55] | One who values what we once were. Like you used to. | 我只是怀念我们过去的样子 就像从前的你 |
[1:03:59] | That time has passed. | 那个时代已经过去了 |
[1:04:01] | We are but fuel for the fel now. | 我们现在必须把生命献给邪能 |
[1:04:04] | There is still hope, blackhand. | 还是有希望的 黑手 |
[1:04:06] | Our children. | 我们的子孙后代 |
[1:04:17] | Do not make me take more innocent lives, | 不要让我带走更多无辜者的生命 |
[1:04:20] | young chieftain. | 年轻的酋长 |
[1:04:25] | If I submit… | 如果我投降呢… |
[1:04:29] | Would you let my people be? | 你会让我的人活下来吗? |
[1:04:41] | What will I call our son? | 我们的孩子叫什么? |
[1:04:48] | Go’El. | 古伊尔 |
[1:04:48] | 古伊尔:萨尔的本名 部落第三任酋长 大地之环萨满祭司 | |
[1:05:06] | You. | 是你 |
[1:05:08] | Where’s the old man? | 那老头去哪儿了? |
[1:05:10] | He told me to watch you. | 他让我照顾你 |
[1:05:14] | The king? | 国王呢? |
[1:05:15] | He is alive. | 他还活着 |
[1:05:19] | Lothar’s son is dead. | 洛萨的儿子死了 |
[1:05:26] | I argued for the meeting. | 这次见面是我安排的 |
[1:05:30] | Lothar will hate me. | 洛萨会恨我的 |
[1:05:32] | This upsets you? | 你为此感到难过? |
[1:05:37] | He is a great warrior. | 他是一个伟大的战士 |
[1:05:41] | He defends his people well. | 他保卫好他的人民 |
[1:05:42] | A good mate for an orc. | 也是个不错的伴侣 |
[1:05:46] | I am no orc. | 我不是兽人 |
[1:05:50] | I am no human either. | 我也不是人类 |
[1:05:55] | When I was younger, I used to feel apart from my kin. | 在我年轻的时候 常常觉得与家人很疏远 |
[1:06:00] | I traveled far and wide, looking for | 我远行至各地 寻求 |
[1:06:06] | wisdom. | 智慧 |
[1:06:08] | Feel a connection with all the souls | 守护和平是我的使命 |
[1:06:10] | I was charged with protecting. | 近而体会到各种生命之间的联系 |
[1:06:13] | In my travels, I met a strong | 在我的旅行途中 我遇到了一个强大 |
[1:06:16] | and noble people. | 而高贵的种族 |
[1:06:18] | Among them, a female. | 其中一位女士 |
[1:06:21] | Who accepted me for who I was. | 接受了最真实的我 |
[1:06:25] | Who loved me. | 她爱上了我 |
[1:06:29] | It was not a life I was fated to have, | 但那不是命运安排给我的生活 |
[1:06:33] | but it taught me something. | 但它教会了我一些东西 |
[1:06:35] | If love is what you need, | 如果你想要收获爱情 |
[1:06:39] | you must be willing to travel to the ends of the world to find it. | 你就必须历经磨难 直到遇见你的另一半 |
[1:06:49] | You left your mate. | 你离开了她 |
[1:06:50] | Go find lothar. | 去找洛萨吧 |
[1:07:14] | Step inside the circle. | 进圈子里来 |
[1:07:25] | This | 这… |
[1:07:27] | is my gift to you, garona. | 是我送给你的礼物 迦罗娜 |
[1:08:01] | Whole world in exchange for a statue. | 一尊雕像换来一整个世界 |
[1:08:05] | Gods are strange creatures. | 神真是奇怪的生物 |
[1:08:10] | Frostwolves. | 霜狼氏族 |
[1:08:12] | You are a practical people. | 你们是一个务实的氏族 |
[1:08:15] | Those of us from the south have always admired that about you. | 我们这些从南方来的总是很欣赏你们这点 |
[1:08:25] | When the portal opens | 当传送门打开时 |
[1:08:27] | and the rest of the horde join us, | 其余的部落都将加入我们 |
[1:08:30] | we will gift them the fel. | 我们会给他们邪能 |
[1:08:34] | – All of them. – Durotan did not agree to this! | – 所有人 – 杜隆坦不会同意的 |
[1:08:37] | And why would you care what that traitor thinks? | 为什么你会在乎一个叛徒怎么想? |
[1:08:41] | It is time for a new leader of the frostwolf clan. | 是时候给霜狼氏族找个新的领袖了 |
[1:08:44] | One who has the best interests of his orcs in mind. | 一个会以氏族利益为重 |
[1:08:48] | One who appreciates gul’Dan’s vision. | 顺从我古尔丹的旨意 |
[1:08:54] | His power. | 和我的力量 |
[1:08:57] | Come… | 来吧 |
[1:08:59] | I will Grant you the fel. | 我将赐予你邪能 |
[1:09:03] | Durotan, | 杜隆坦 |
[1:09:05] | he has poisoned the frostwolves against fel. | 他… 已经说服霜狼氏族对抗邪能了 |
[1:09:09] | Let me gather them. | 让我把他们集合过来 |
[1:09:11] | Bring them here. | 把他们带来这里 |
[1:09:14] | Grant me the fel in front of them. | 在他们面前赐予我邪能 让他们看到… |
[1:09:15] | Let them see how much stronger I become. | 我将变得多么的强壮 |
[1:09:20] | As I said, | 正如我所说 |
[1:09:22] | a practical people. | 一个务实的氏族 |
[1:09:26] | This is a new dawn. | 全新的时代来临了 |
[1:09:29] | The time of the horde. | 部落的时代 |
[1:09:32] | Be feared | 臣服于我 |
[1:09:34] | or be fuel. | 或者沦为祭品 |
[1:09:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:09:53] | Callan’s mother | 卡伦的母亲 |
[1:09:57] | died in childbirth. | 因为难产而死 |
[1:10:03] | I blamed him for it | 我一直责怪他 |
[1:10:05] | for years. | 责怪了好多年 |
[1:10:07] | I’m not gonna blame you. | 我不会怪你 |
[1:10:19] | He was so young. | 他还这么年轻 |
[1:10:33] | In my entire life, | 在我的一生中 |
[1:10:38] | I’ve never felt as much pain as I do now. | 从来都没有像现在这样痛苦过 |
[1:10:49] | No… | 不… |
[1:10:51] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:55] | Move out. Go! | 出发 快走 |
[1:10:57] | Move! | 快走 |
[1:10:59] | Gul’Dan does not want to waste his power on the frostwolves. | 古尔丹不想在霜狼氏族上浪费他的能量 |
[1:11:02] | Burn them! | 烧死他们 |
[1:11:09] | Take the weak, kill the strong! | 带走弱的 杀掉强壮的 |
[1:11:22] | Get them! | 快上 |
[1:11:28] | I’ll bathe in your blood! | 看来我要杀了你 |
[1:11:30] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:11:32] | But not now. | 但现在不是时候 |
[1:11:33] | I can’t give you long, | 我没法帮你拖太久 |
[1:11:35] | but I can give you a head start. | 但足够让你逃走了 |
[1:11:39] | For the sake of your son, draka. | 为了你们的儿子 德拉卡 |
[1:11:42] | Leave. | 快走 |
[1:11:43] | Now. | 马上 |
[1:11:46] | Kill them all! | 把他们全都赶尽杀绝 |
[1:11:56] | Burn it down! | 烧掉他们的营帐 |
[1:11:59] | You should have trusted in your chieftain, | 你本该相信你的酋长 |
[1:12:02] | orgrim doomhammer. | 奥格瑞姆·毁灭之锤 |
[1:12:15] | She’s getting away! | 她逃走了 |
[1:12:42] | Wait for me. | 在这儿等我 |
[1:12:44] | Khadgar! | 卡德加 |
[1:12:45] | How dare you return here! | 你居然还敢回到这里 |
[1:12:47] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:12:49] | I come seeking your wisdom. | 我来寻求您的帮助 |
[1:12:50] | There is nothing for you here now. | 这里不再为你提供任何帮助 |
[1:12:52] | The guardian medivh is unwell. | 守护者麦迪文 出问题了 |
[1:12:54] | What? | 什么? |
[1:12:55] | He has been poisoned by the fel. | 他被邪能腐化了 |
[1:12:57] | What? Ridiculous! | 什么?荒谬 |
[1:13:00] | What do you know of the dark portal? | 你对黑暗之门了解多少? |
[1:13:01] | You come back | 你回来了 |
[1:13:03] | and accuse the guardian… | 还诬蔑守护者… |
[1:13:04] | What is alodi? | 什么是阿洛迪? |
[1:13:06] | How does he know? | 他怎么知道? |
[1:13:15] | Alodi. | 阿洛迪 |
[1:13:17] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[1:13:19] | An entity from a time before the kirin Tor existed. | 它在肯瑞托族诞生之前就存在的了 |
[1:13:23] | We think it served a function similar to that of the guardian. | 我们认为它起到类似于守护者的作用 |
[1:13:26] | Protector. | 保护者 |
[1:13:29] | No one beyond the arch council knows of its existence. | 只有肯瑞托六人议会知晓它的存在 |
[1:13:31] | And it will stay that way. | 一直都是如此 |
[1:13:34] | For you to mention it in the same breath as the dark portal | 因为你同时提到了它和黑暗之门 |
[1:13:37] | is too much to be mere… | 不大可能是… |
[1:13:42] | Coincidence. | 巧合 |
[1:13:46] | Do I go in? | 我要进去吗? |
[1:13:48] | I don’t know. It’s never done that before. | 不知道 从来没有发生过这种情况 |
[1:14:09] | Khadgar… | 卡德加 |
[1:14:10] | I know you. | 我知道你 |
[1:14:12] | From the library. | 在卡拉赞图书馆 |
[1:14:15] | You’re alodi? | 你是阿洛迪? |
[1:14:21] | I used | 我用我 |
[1:14:22] | the last of my energies to summon you here. | 最后的能量召唤你到这里来 |
[1:14:26] | The guardian has betrayed us. | 守护者已经背叛了我们 |
[1:14:29] | Medivh. | 麦迪文 |
[1:14:31] | I saw the fel in his eyes. | 我看到了他眼中的邪能 |
[1:14:33] | He is consumed by it. | 他被邪能所侵蚀 |
[1:14:35] | If he is not stopped, | 如果没人去阻止他 |
[1:14:37] | this world will burn. | 这个世界将会灭亡 |
[1:14:40] | I don’t have the power to defeat a guardian. | 我不可能战胜一位守护者 |
[1:14:43] | Guardian is but a name. | 守护者只是一个名字 |
[1:14:46] | The true guardians of this world | 这个世界真正的守护者 |
[1:14:49] | are the people themselves. | 是世上的人们 |
[1:14:51] | I know you see what the kirin Tor cannot. | 我知道你看到了肯瑞托族所看不到的东西 |
[1:14:54] | It’s why you left them. | 这就是你离开他们的原因 |
[1:14:56] | No one | 没有人可以 |
[1:14:59] | can stand against the darkness | 只凭一己之力战胜 |
[1:15:02] | alone. | 黑暗势力 |
[1:15:04] | I don’t understand what you want me to do. | 我不明白你要我做什么 |
[1:15:10] | Yes, you do. | 不 你明白的 |
[1:15:16] | Trust in your friends. | 相信你的朋友 |
[1:15:18] | Together | 团结一致 |
[1:15:20] | you can save this world. | 你可以拯救这个世界 |
[1:15:22] | Always remember, | 一定要记住… |
[1:15:24] | from light comes darkness | 光明源于黑暗 |
[1:15:27] | and from darkness… | 黑暗涌现 |
[1:15:30] | Light. | 光明 |
[1:15:42] | Up, up. | 起来 起来 |
[1:15:50] | Thank you, moroes. | 谢谢你 莫罗斯 |
[1:15:54] | You’ll recover, guardian. | 你会恢复的 守护者 |
[1:15:56] | You always do. | 你能做到的 |
[1:15:58] | No. | 不… |
[1:16:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:16:03] | For everything you’ve done. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[1:16:21] | I’m sorry, old friend. | 对不起 老朋友 |
[1:16:25] | Seems that I have let the orcs into this world. | 看来似乎是我让兽人来到这个世界 |
[1:16:30] | The fel, it has twisted me. | 邪能已经腐化了我 |
[1:16:34] | I don’t even know what else I may have done. | 我… 甚至不知道 我还做了些什么 |
[1:16:38] | I just don’t remember. | 我只是记不清了 |
[1:16:47] | Everything I’ve thought to protect, I have… | 那些我拼命保护的 已经… |
[1:16:51] | Destroyed. | 被摧毁了 |
[1:16:53] | I can’t control the fel. | 我无法控制邪能 |
[1:16:59] | No one can. | 没有人能 |
[1:17:13] | Five legions to block deadwind pass. | 五个军团封锁逆风小径 |
[1:17:15] | Another 10 here, here, and here, along redridge mountains. | 另外十个 在这里 还有这里 沿着赤脊山脉 |
[1:17:20] | Supply lines here. | 补给线在这里 |
[1:17:22] | While the eastern sea hems them in both south and east. | 同时在禁忌之海的南部和东部包围他们 |
[1:17:26] | If we hold these positions, we will be at our strongest. | 如果我们能守住这些位置 我们就很有优势了 |
[1:17:31] | Containment. | 围捕他们? |
[1:17:32] | Until there is a better option, yes. | 除非有更好的办法 是吗? |
[1:17:34] | And when there’s 10 times as many? | 敌方若是有十倍兵力呢? |
[1:17:36] | What then? | 怎么办? |
[1:17:39] | If there were easy answers… | 哪有这么容易… |
[1:17:41] | Our priority must be to stop the gate from opening. | 我们必须优先阻止传送门打开 |
[1:17:44] | Fail there, and it’s just a matter of time | 如果围捕失败了 我们就会成为待宰的羔羊 |
[1:17:47] | before they beat us with sheer numbers. | 只是一个时间问题了 |
[1:17:48] | What do you suggest? | 你有什么建议? |
[1:17:51] | Send everything we’ve got. | 出动我们全部兵力 |
[1:17:54] | Destroy the gate, free our people | 摧毁传送门 解救我们的人民 |
[1:17:56] | and end the immediate threat. | 直接结束威胁 |
[1:17:57] | And the orcs that remain? | 剩下的兽人呢? |
[1:17:59] | We’ll take care of them later. | 我们之后再来对付他们 |
[1:18:00] | After they’ve ravaged the entire kingdom. | 那时他们已经摧毁了整个王国 |
[1:18:03] | My lords. | 陛下 |
[1:18:04] | Medivh, you are up and well. | 麦迪文 你恢复了 |
[1:18:06] | I am. | 是的 |
[1:18:07] | I feel… | 我觉得… |
[1:18:09] | Restored. | 精力充沛 |
[1:18:10] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[1:18:12] | We’ve been agonizing over our options. | 我们正在为采用哪种战术而苦恼 |
[1:18:14] | Some of us believe there are no options. | 有些人认为 已经没有选择了 |
[1:18:16] | – We need fresh eyes. – I have news. | – 我们需要新的思路 – 我有些新的消息 |
[1:18:18] | I met with durotan. | 我曾与杜隆坦会面 |
[1:18:20] | You met with durotan? | 你见了杜隆坦? |
[1:18:22] | The rebellion against gul’Dan | 反对古尔丹的叛乱 |
[1:18:24] | is gaining strength. | 正在发展壮大 |
[1:18:26] | With their help, we can destroy this gate. | 有了他们的帮助 我们可以摧毁这个门 |
[1:18:28] | That doesn’t change my plan. | 这并没有改变我的计划 |
[1:18:30] | What plan? | 什么计划? |
[1:18:31] | Anduin believes we should attack with full force. | 安度因认为 我们应当全军进攻 |
[1:18:34] | I’m concerned it leaves the rest of the kingdom defenseless. | 而我担心它会使王国后方无人防守 |
[1:18:37] | How many legions would you need | 你需要多少军团的兵力 |
[1:18:38] | to hold the orcs in place? | 来包围兽人的战士们? |
[1:18:40] | Five for deadwind pass. | 五个在逆风小径 |
[1:18:42] | 10 for the redridge mountains, | 十个在赤脊山 |
[1:18:44] | 10 more to protect the city. | 还要超过十个保证城市的安全 |
[1:18:45] | We’ve already lost 18 legions. | 那我们已经失去了十八个军团 |
[1:18:47] | That leaves one, two, three. | 现在只剩下了一 二 三 |
[1:18:50] | Can it be done, medivh? | 这样能行吗 麦迪文? |
[1:18:51] | No, it can’t be done. | 不 明显办不到 |
[1:18:55] | With three legions, frostwolves and my power… | 只需要三个军团 霜狼氏族 还有我的力量… |
[1:18:57] | With all due respect, guardian your powers | 恕我直言守护者 最近你的力量 |
[1:18:59] | have proven unreliable at best, recently. | 似乎很不可靠 |
[1:19:02] | – Llane, have I ever let you down? – Let him down? | – 莱恩我曾经让你失望过吗?- 让他失望? |
[1:19:04] | Where have you even been for the last six years? | 你这六年去了哪里? |
[1:19:08] | Please, anduin… | 请不要这样 安度因 |
[1:19:09] | Medivh is the guardian. | 麦迪文是守护者… |
[1:19:10] | Not the one you remember. | 他已经不是那个你记忆中的人了 |
[1:19:12] | He’s lost! | 他迷失了 |
[1:19:14] | He’s unstable! | 很不稳定 |
[1:19:15] | And he won’t be there when you really need him. | 当你真的需要他的时候他就会失踪 |
[1:19:18] | Find your bearings, anduin. | 控制下你的情绪 安度因 |
[1:19:19] | I would march into hell for you | 如果我觉得有半点机会的胜利 |
[1:19:22] | if I thought there was the slightest chance of victory. | 我便会为你赴汤蹈火 |
[1:19:24] | But there isn’t. This is suicide. | 但现在还没有 这简直是自杀 |
[1:19:27] | Is this about Callan? | 是因为卡伦? |
[1:19:29] | It was a tragedy. | 这是一个悲剧 |
[1:19:31] | If he hadn’t been trying so hard to win your approval | 要不是因为他过于努力要来得到你的认可 |
[1:19:34] | – he might still be with us today. – Medivh. | – 他可能仍然和我们在一起 – 麦迪文 |
[1:19:37] | Callan wasn’t ready, you knew it. | 卡伦还没有准备好 你知道这一点 |
[1:19:39] | – And you let him play soldier anyway. – Anduin, stop! No! | – 但你去还是让他上了战场 – 安度因 停下 |
[1:19:42] | You killed him! | 你害死了他 |
[1:19:43] | Just save it! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[1:19:44] | Commander, please, sir! Please! | 指挥官 不要这样 请冷静 |
[1:19:47] | Varis. | 瓦里斯 |
[1:19:48] | Take him to a cell to calm down. | 带他去禁闭室冷静一下 |
[1:19:51] | You are no use to us like this. | 你现在这样对我们没有什么帮助 |
[1:20:05] | We’ll protect the kingdom, my lord. | 我们会保护王国的 陛下 |
[1:20:08] | You and I. | 我们一起 |
[1:20:23] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里? |
[1:20:25] | The king. | 国王 |
[1:20:27] | He goes to fight the horde. | 他亲自去对抗部落了 |
[1:20:31] | With your guardian’s help | 有了守护者的帮助 |
[1:20:33] | durotan will kill gul’Dan. | 杜隆坦会杀了古尔丹 |
[1:20:35] | Don’t trust him. | 不要相信他 |
[1:20:36] | I have told you, orcs do not lie. | 我告诉过你 兽人不撒谎 |
[1:20:38] | Not durotan. | 不是杜隆坦 |
[1:20:43] | Don’t trust medivh. | 不要相信麦迪文 |
[1:20:49] | I will try to protect your king. | 我会尽量保护你的国王 |
[1:20:52] | Don’t go with them. | 不要跟他们去 |
[1:20:54] | Why? | 为什么呢? |
[1:20:58] | I don’t want you to get hurt. | 我不想你受伤 |
[1:21:14] | Come back alive. | 活着回来 |
[1:21:24] | – Free us. – We’re thirsty! | – 放了我们 – 我们好渴 |
[1:21:31] | Spare us! Spare us! | 放了我们吧 |
[1:21:36] | Please! We need your help! | 拜托 请帮帮我们 |
[1:21:38] | Hey! Frostwolf! | 嘿 霜狼 |
[1:21:44] | Now, you’re enemies with all sides. | 现在你成了所有人的敌人 |
[1:21:46] | I’ll tell them it was you. | 我会告诉他们这是你干的 |
[1:22:02] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[1:22:06] | I’m sorry, durotan. | 我很抱歉 杜隆坦 |
[1:22:09] | I did not see how we could side with the humans, | 以前我以为我们无法与人类结盟 |
[1:22:12] | against our own kind. | 对抗我们自己的同类 |
[1:22:15] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[1:22:17] | Gul’Dan’s fel magic is destroying us. | 古尔丹的邪恶魔法正在摧毁我们 |
[1:22:29] | – Where’s draka? – Safe. | – 德拉卡在哪里?- 很安全 |
[1:22:31] | But the rest… | 但其他人 |
[1:22:36] | They wouldn’t follow him | 他们不会追随他的 |
[1:22:38] | if they could see what he has become. | 如果他们看清古尔丹的真面目 |
[1:22:42] | Then I’ll show them. | 我会让大家看清楚的 |
[1:23:11] | There is no other man I would entrust | 一家人的安全只有交给你 |
[1:23:12] | 瓦里安·乌瑞恩:莱恩国王之子 在其死后继位成为暴风城国王 | |
[1:23:13] | the safety of my family to, varian. | 我才能放心 瓦里安 |
[1:23:15] | Keep them safe while I’m gone. | 在我离开的时间里 保证他们的安全 |
[1:23:32] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:23:34] | I would feel better if lothar were riding with us. | 如果洛萨和我们一起出征那就更好了 |
[1:23:37] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:23:39] | I will return to karazhan, get ready for battle. | 我将回到卡拉赞 准备战斗 |
[1:23:43] | Find me at the portal. | 在传送门那儿见 |
[1:23:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 哇 |
[1:24:05] | Psst. | 喂 |
[1:24:06] | Guard! | 卫兵 |
[1:24:08] | I know you’re just doing your job. And a good one at that. | 我知道你只是在做自己的工作 而且做得很好 |
[1:24:14] | But I’ve cooled down now. | 但我现在已经冷静下来 |
[1:24:16] | So, if you’d just come and open this gate… | 所以 如果你现在过来打开门 |
[1:24:19] | So I can protect the king. | 这样我就可以保护国王去了 |
[1:24:24] | Open the gates! | 打开门 |
[1:24:25] | I am just following my… | 我只是听从… |
[1:24:27] | 法师技能:变羊术 | |
[1:24:35] | – Where the hell have you been? – The kirin Tor. | – 你到底跑哪儿去了?- 肯瑞托 |
[1:24:37] | It only works on the simple-minded. Lasts about a minute. | 它仅适用于头脑简单的 持续大约一分钟 |
[1:24:41] | Your armor, commander. | 你的盔甲 指挥官 |
[1:24:44] | Sorry. | 对不起了 |
[1:24:49] | They have a full day ahead of us. | 他们已经出发一整天了 |
[1:24:52] | I just hope we’re not too late. | 我只希望我们不是太晚 |
[1:24:53] | We can’t go after them. | 我们不去追他们 |
[1:24:55] | Not if you want to save azeroth. | 如果你不希望拯救艾泽拉斯 |
[1:24:56] | – My king needs me! – Azeroth needs you more! | – 国王需要我 – 艾泽拉斯更需要你 |
[1:24:59] | If you want to save your king, we need to stop medivh first. | 如果你想保护国王 我们需要先阻止麦迪文 |
[1:25:13] | Where is medivh? | 麦迪文在哪儿? |
[1:25:15] | We’ve got a demon to kill. | 我们得杀死一个恶魔 |
[1:25:22] | Can’t be far. Search over there. | 她不会跑太远 搜一下那边 |
[1:25:26] | I need that baby. | 我要找到那个孩子 |
[1:25:30] | Check everywhere! | 给我到处搜 |
[1:25:38] | Search on the road! | 在路上搜 |
[1:25:43] | Remember, | 记住 |
[1:25:45] | you are the son of durotan and draka, | 你是杜隆坦和德拉卡的儿子 |
[1:25:47] | an unbroken line of chieftains. | 有着酋长一族的血脉 |
[1:25:50] | Search by the river. | 到河边去搜 |
[1:26:38] | I am durotan. | 我是杜隆坦 |
[1:26:40] | Son of garad. | 加拉德之子 |
[1:26:43] | Chieftain of the frostwolf clan. | 霜狼氏族的酋长 |
[1:26:46] | And I am here to kill gul’Dan. | 我来这里 就是要杀古尔丹 |
[1:26:51] | A ghost cannot invoke mak’gora. | 杜隆坦 你不配发起玛克戈拉 |
[1:26:51] | 玛克戈拉:兽人语 意为 “荣耀决斗” 是兽人间为了荣耀或者地位而进行的 \h\h\h\h\h\h一对一挑战 适用场合包括并不限于争夺大酋长的地位 | |
[1:26:55] | You are the chieftain of no clan. | 你是没有族人的酋长 |
[1:26:57] | Your people are food for worms. | 你的族人都扔去喂虫了 |
[1:27:01] | Some of us still live, warchief. | 我们族仍有人活着呢 大酋长 |
[1:27:08] | Shall I make a quick end of them? | 需要我快速解决他们吗? |
[1:27:11] | I always thought you were one for tradition, blackhand. | 我一直以为你是一个遵守传统的人 黑手 |
[1:27:16] | Durotan. | 杜隆坦 |
[1:27:20] | Your clan was weak and you are a traitor. | 你的族人软弱 而你还是一个叛徒 |
[1:27:25] | I accept your challenge | 我接受你的挑战 |
[1:27:26] | if only to personally rip the heart out of your pathetic body. | 只是为了从你可怜的身板中掏出你的心脏 |
[1:27:31] | What of the portal? | 传送门怎么办? |
[1:27:32] | You must be ready when the incantation begins. | 咒语开始时你必须准备好 |
[1:27:36] | This won’t take long. | 这不会需要很长时间 |
[1:29:03] | Crush him, gul’Dan! | 杀了他 古尔丹 |
[1:29:15] | It’s the incantation to the orc home world. | 这是连接兽人家乡世界的咒语 |
[1:29:19] | He’s opening the portal. We need to shut him up. | 他正在打开传送门 我们需要让他闭嘴 |
[1:29:26] | The incantation… | 咒语… |
[1:29:28] | I have no time for this. | 我没有时间陪他玩了 |
[1:29:30] | Blackhand! | 黑手 |
[1:29:37] | This is a mak’gora. | 这是一个玛克戈拉 |
[1:29:41] | You will respect our tradition. | 你必须遵守兽人的传统 |
[1:29:44] | Keep fighting. | 继续战斗 |
[1:29:53] | Gul’Dan cheats! | 古尔丹作弊 |
[1:30:03] | – That’s cheating! – Shame on you! | – 作弊 – 你太无耻了 |
[1:30:06] | You cheat, gul’Dan! | 你作弊 古尔丹 |
[1:30:08] | This is not our way! | 这不是兽人的规矩 |
[1:30:09] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[1:30:27] | Gul’Dan! | 古尔丹 |
[1:30:31] | You have no honor. | 你毫无荣誉可言 |
[1:31:19] | You will follow this thing? | 你们会追随这个… 恶魔吗? |
[1:31:28] | Will you? | 你愿意吗? |
[1:31:32] | You will follow this demon? | 您要追随这个恶魔吗? |
[1:31:35] | We will not! | 我不会 |
[1:31:36] | I will not. | 我不会 |
[1:31:37] | Demon! | 恶魔 |
[1:31:39] | He does not even look orc now! | 他根本不像个兽人 |
[1:31:40] | I follow a true orc! | 我追随真正的兽人 |
[1:31:45] | A chieftain. | 真正的酋长 |
[1:31:52] | May your bones rot, demon! | 愿你的骨头烂掉 恶魔 |
[1:32:00] | Anyone else? | 还有谁? |
[1:32:06] | And you, warchief. | 还有你 酋长 |
[1:32:08] | You will take the fel | 你将会获得邪能 |
[1:32:10] | and you will become stronger than any orc has ever been. | 而且你会变成有史以来最强大的兽人 |
[1:32:13] | And when the fel has remade you, | 当邪能重塑你之后 |
[1:32:16] | you will crush the small-teeth. | 你会杀光如蝼蚁般的人类 |
[1:32:21] | Now claim my new world. | 去占领我的新世界吧 |
[1:32:34] | Frostwolves. | 霜狼氏族 |
[1:32:38] | We are on our own now. | 我们只能靠自己了 |
[1:32:40] | We few, then. | 我们只能孤军奋战 |
[1:32:52] | Get to the prisoners. | 救下俘虏 |
[1:32:54] | We will free our people! | 我们将释放我们的人民 |
[1:32:57] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[1:32:58] | Get to it, men! | 誓死奋战 |
[1:33:00] | Move! | 冲啊 |
[1:33:07] | Attack! | 攻击 |
[1:33:11] | Ldeas? | 有办法吗? |
[1:33:18] | Very impressive. | 不错啊 |
[1:33:20] | Now try shutting him up. | 想办法让它闭嘴 |
[1:33:25] | Well, that went well. | 哦 干的真漂亮 |
[1:33:30] | It’s moving! Do something! | 他在动 快想点办法 |
[1:33:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:33:34] | I’ll handle this. | 我来搞定它 |
[1:33:37] | You take care of medivh. | 你快去搞定麦迪文 |
[1:33:46] | Hey, over here! | 嘿 在这里 |
[1:33:47] | Clay face! | 泥土人 |
[1:34:08] | Now, men! | 士兵们 上 |
[1:34:10] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:34:41] | At the rear! | 小心后面 |
[1:35:00] | Come, my orcs. | 来吧 兽人们 |
[1:35:02] | Let the fel unleash the full power of the horde! | 让邪能释放整个部落的能量吧 |
[1:35:14] | – For gul’Dan! – For the horde! | – 为了古尔丹 – 为了部落 |
[1:36:04] | Hey! Kid, wake up! | 喂 小子 醒醒 |
[1:36:09] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:36:13] | Quick thinking. | 主意不错 |
[1:36:15] | – Slicing its head off like that. – Yeah. | – 刚好把它们的脑袋切开?- 是啊 |
[1:36:17] | Just how I planned it. | 完全按照我的计划 |
[1:36:20] | What now? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:36:22] | The guardian has to speak the incantation himself. | 守护者必须亲自念咒语 |
[1:36:25] | As long as he’s doing that, we can get in close. | 既然他要念咒语 我们就能靠近他 |
[1:36:29] | Distract him. | 分散他的注意力 |
[1:36:31] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[1:36:33] | Get medivh in the font. | 把麦迪文推进泉水里去 |
[1:36:36] | Is that all? | 就这样? |
[1:36:49] | Medivh. | 麦迪文 |
[1:36:51] | If there is something of you still in there, old friend, | 老朋友 如果你的自我意识还存在的话 |
[1:36:56] | come back to us. | 回到我们身边来 |
[1:37:18] | Medivh. | 麦迪文 |
[1:37:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:37:33] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[1:37:36] | I’ve got nothing left to live for now anyway. | 反正我现在也没有什么活着的理由了 |
[1:37:43] | After all, life is just fuel to you, isn’t it? | 毕竟生命不过是你的牺牲品 对吧? |
[1:37:47] | But llane, he believed in you. | 但莱恩 他相信你 |
[1:37:51] | Don’t kill your king. | 不要杀死你的国王 |
[1:37:55] | Don’t kill your friend. | 不要杀死你的朋友 |
[1:38:05] | Whatever you plan to do, kid, | 小子 不管你还有什么招 |
[1:38:07] | do it now! | 就乘现在吧 |
[1:38:14] | Now. | 现在 |
[1:38:17] | Now! Now! | 快点 快点 |
[1:38:19] | Now, kid! | 动手 小子 |
[1:38:29] | – The portal, it’s closing! – Then do it now! | – 传送门要关了 – 快救人 |
[1:38:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:39:05] | You’re stronger than he is. | 你比他更强大 |
[1:39:24] | From light comes darkness, | 光明源于黑暗 |
[1:39:27] | and from darkness, | 黑暗涌现… |
[1:39:30] | light. | 光明 |
[1:39:48] | Show me your eyes. | 让我看看你的眼睛 |
[1:39:59] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:40:07] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[1:40:36] | Stormwind. | 暴风城 |
[1:40:39] | My lord! Through the portal, stormwind! | 陛下 通过传送门就是暴风城 |
[1:40:42] | Thank you, guardian. | 谢谢你 守护者 |
[1:40:44] | Varis. | 瓦里斯 |
[1:40:45] | Legion, forward! | 军团 前进 |
[1:40:49] | Attack! | 攻击 |
[1:40:51] | Garona, ride with me. | 迦罗娜 快点上来 |
[1:41:11] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:41:18] | Varis, set the men in a perimeter. | 瓦里斯 让士兵们组成防御带 |
[1:41:21] | Garona, karos, take what men we can spare and free the prisoners. | 迦罗娜 卡罗斯 率领其余的士兵去解救俘虏 |
[1:41:24] | And send them through to stormwind. | 并护送他们返回暴风城 |
[1:41:26] | Form a line, shield to shield! | 形成防线 盾墙 |
[1:41:28] | We will hold as long as we can. | 我们要尽量拖延时间 |
[1:41:32] | Get to the portal! | 快穿过传送门 |
[1:41:35] | Go! | 快去 |
[1:41:36] | Mercy! Thank you! | 感恩 谢谢你 |
[1:41:41] | Stormwind. | 暴风城 |
[1:41:55] | Need more powder! | 我需要更多的弹药 |
[1:42:00] | Help me push! | 帮我一起推 |
[1:42:03] | Come on, boys! | 加油 小伙子们 |
[1:42:05] | Put some spunk into it! | 大家都给我用力推 |
[1:42:15] | Go around! We’ll attack them from behind the portal! | 绕过去 我们从传送门后面攻击他们 |
[1:42:26] | Watch your flank! | 小心后面 |
[1:42:29] | Take care of him. | 照顾好它 |
[1:42:37] | We should leave! | 我们应该离开了 |
[1:42:38] | We save as many of our people as we can! | 我们要尽可能救更多的人 |
[1:42:45] | It’s the loneliness. | 都是因为孤独… |
[1:42:48] | It makes us weak. | 才会让我们软弱 |
[1:42:51] | Khadgar. | 卡德加 |
[1:42:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:42:59] | I wanted to save us all. | 我想拯救我们所有人 |
[1:43:04] | I always did. | 我一直都这么想 |
[1:43:21] | No! | 不 |
[1:43:22] | It’s closed! | 传送门关闭了 |
[1:43:25] | We’ve lost the guardian. | 我们已经失去了守护者 |
[1:43:27] | No, no, no! | 不 |
[1:44:10] | Blackhand comes to claim the honor of killing you. | 黑手想过来杀了你获得荣誉 |
[1:44:19] | Garona. | 迦罗娜 |
[1:44:22] | No good will come from us both dying. | 我们俩都死了没什么好处 |
[1:44:25] | Look around you. | 看看你的周围 |
[1:44:27] | We’re surrounded. | 我们已经被包围了 |
[1:44:31] | 魔兽官方编年史:莱恩·乌瑞恩国王在暴风城被麦迪文控制心智后的迦罗娜暗杀而亡 | |
[1:44:31] | Your killing me is the only hope we have for peace. | 你杀了我 这是我们得到和平的唯一希望 |
[1:44:35] | You told lady taria that killing her would bring you honor. | 你曾告诉塔利亚说杀了她会带来荣誉 |
[1:44:39] | Well, killing me will make you a hero. | 那么 杀了我会让你成为英雄 |
[1:44:45] | Survive. | 活下去 |
[1:44:48] | Bring peace between orcs and humans. | 为人类和兽人之间带来和平 |
[1:44:54] | You must. | 你必须这么做 |
[1:45:13] | You must. | 你必须这么做 |
[1:45:41] | No! My lord! | 不 陛下 |
[1:46:01] | She has killed their chieftain, gul’Dan. | 她杀死他们的酋长 古尔丹 |
[1:46:04] | The horde embraces you. | 部落的怀抱向你敞开 |
[1:46:09] | Orc. | 兽人 |
[1:47:48] | Mak’gora. | 玛克戈拉 |
[1:49:04] | For my son. | 为了我儿子 |
[1:49:14] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:49:21] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[1:49:27] | Gul’Dan! | 古尔丹 |
[1:49:29] | The mak’gora is sacred. | 玛克戈拉是神圣的 |
[1:49:31] | The human won. Fairly. | 那个人类光明正大地赢了 |
[1:49:35] | Let your warriors honor their tradition. | 让你的战士遵守自己的传统 |
[1:49:37] | I will not be disobeyed! | 谁也不能违抗我的命令 |
[1:49:41] | What are you waiting for? | 你们还在等什么呢? |
[1:49:49] | Do as I say! | 照我说的做 |
[1:49:52] | Traitors! | 叛徒 |
[1:49:58] | Get out of my way. I’ll do it myself! | 别挡着我的道 让我自己来 |
[1:50:01] | Who will obey you? | 谁会服从你? |
[1:50:02] | If you go to war with your own kind… | 如果你与自己的同胞为敌 |
[1:50:05] | If you do this, you will lose the horde. | 如果你这样做 你将失去整个部落 |
[1:50:08] | And this war is only beginning. | 而这场战争才刚刚开始 |
[1:50:51] | For your son. | 给你的儿子 |
[1:50:56] | So your spirit can teach him. | 愿你的精神永远指引他 |
[1:51:30] | Garona’s dagger. | 迦罗娜的匕首 |
[1:51:33] | I pulled that from llane’s neck. | 我从莱恩的脖子上拔下来的 |
[1:51:36] | Well, there has to be an explanation. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[1:51:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:51:40] | She made her choice. | 她做了她的选择 |
[1:51:43] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[1:51:47] | Maybe you and I didn’t know her as well as we thought we did. | 也许我们都还不够了解她 |
[1:51:54] | There is no greater blessing a city can have | 一个城市最大的荣幸 |
[1:51:59] | than a king | 是有这样一位好国王 |
[1:52:01] | who would sacrifice himself for his people. | 他愿意牺牲自己的生命来保护自己的子民 |
[1:52:08] | But such a sacrifice must be earned. | 但必需要他的这种牺牲有意义 |
[1:52:11] | We must deserve it. | 要让他死得其所 |
[1:52:14] | If we only show our unity to mourn a good man’s death, | 所以我们要结成联盟 来悼念这位伟大的国王 |
[1:52:19] | was king llane wrong to believe in you? | 莱恩国王是否信错了你们? |
[1:52:21] | No! | 不 |
[1:52:24] | We will avenge him, my lady! | 我们会为你报仇的 王后 |
[1:52:28] | Lead us against the orcs, lothar! | 带领我们对抗兽人 洛萨 |
[1:52:30] | Lothar! Lothar! Lothar! | 洛萨 洛萨 |
[1:52:48] | For azeroth! | 为了艾泽拉斯 |
[1:52:49] | For azeroth and the alliance! | 为了艾泽拉斯和联盟 |
[1:52:51] | For azeroth! | 为了艾泽拉斯 |
[1:52:54] | For the alliance! | 为了联盟 |
[1:53:02] | 魔兽 | |
[1:53:20] | You will travel far, my little go’El. | 你将流浪到远方 我的小古伊尔 |
[1:53:28] | My world may be lost, but this is your world now. | 我的世界已经灭亡 但你会在这里成长 |
[1:53:33] | Take what you need from it. | 从这里取得你需要的一切 |
[1:53:35] | Make a home for the orcs and let no one stand in your way. | 为兽人建一个家 不要让任何人阻挡你的道路 |
[1:53:42] | My lord, you should see this. | 长官 你过来看一下 |
[1:53:46] | You are the son of durotan and draka, | 你是杜隆坦和德拉卡的儿子 |
[1:53:49] | an unbroken line of chieftains. | 拥有一脉相传的酋长血统 |
[1:53:52] | And our people need a leader now more than ever. | 我族正需要一个新的领袖 |