Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Wall Street Money Never Sleeps(华尔街:金钱永不眠)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Wall Street Money Never Sleeps(华尔街:金钱永不眠)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:华尔街:金钱永不眠
英文名称:Wall Street Money Never Sleeps
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] One silk handkerchief. 一条丝绢
[00:33] One necktie. 一根领带
[00:37] One watch. 一块手表
[00:42] One ring. 一枚戒指
[00:46] One gold money clip with no money in it. 一个黄金钱夹不过没钱
[00:54] And one mobile phone. 还有部手机
[01:05] Fifty cents a day, 除去你在里面
[01:07] minus what you spent inside, 每天五十美分的花销
[01:08] And a train ticket to the big apple. 还有张去纽约的车票
[01:10] Good luck, Gekko, and don’t come back. 祝你好运 盖柯 别再回来了
[01:14] You want to know what the mother of all bubbles was? 你知道泡沫之母是什么吗
[01:18] It came out of nowhere. 它们不知怎的就冒出来了
[01:19] By chance. 只是偶然
[01:21] How many you got, Mac? 你有几个 麦克
[01:22] Five. 五个
[01:22] They called it the cambrian explosion. 他们称之为寒武纪大爆炸
[01:25] It happened around 530 million years ago. 距今已有五亿三千万年
[01:28] Open the gate! 打开大门
[01:29] And over the next 70, 80 million years, 在之后的几千年里
[01:31] The rate of evolution accelerated so fast 生物进化得如此之快
[01:34] That we came along. 于是就出现了我们
[01:36] The human race. 人类
[01:39] They still can’t explain how that happened, 人们始终无法解释其中缘由
[01:42] except that it happened. 只知道就这么发生了
[01:44] Here he is! 他在那儿
[01:57] Daddy! 爸爸
[02:12] Some people say it was by chance, 有人认为这一切都是偶然
[02:16] Others, design. 而有人则觉得是命中注定
[02:19] But who really knows? 但谁又知道真相
[02:34] The dimming of the light makes the picture clearer 灯火渐暗 画面却愈发清晰
[02:40] It’s just an old photograph 往昔浮现眼前
[02:44] There’s nothing to hide 我们坦诚相待
[02:47] When the world was just beginning 生活重新开始
[02:56] I memorized a face so it’s not forgotten 我想起那张难忘的脸
[03:02] I hear the wind whistling 拂过的微风仿佛低语
[03:06] Come back anytime 欢迎随时回来
[03:10] And we’ll mix our lives together 生命彼此交织
[03:18] Heaven knows 没有人知道
[03:21] What keeps mankind alive 人类活着的意义
[03:30] Connecting 敞开心扉
[03:33] To places we have known 拥抱这个熟悉的世界
[03:40] I’m looking for a home 我想有个家
[03:43] Where the wheels are turning 那里充满生气
[03:47] Home why I keep returning 家 让人无比眷恋
[03:53] Home with our bodies touching 家 温暖彼此之间
[03:58] Home and the cameras watching 家 留下温馨记忆
[04:04] Home will infect whatever you do 家 在你心中发芽
[04:14] We’re home 我们到家了
[04:17] Comes to life from out of the blue 享受生活远离悲伤
[04:29] Stop sleeping. 别睡了
[04:30] You mean’wake up.’ 你是说醒醒么
[04:32] ‘wake up’is positive.”stop sleeping’is a negative. 这样更积极 而”别睡了”好消极
[04:37] Either way, it’s not my favorite part of the day. 不管怎样 我不喜欢一天中的这时候
[04:39] It’s the best part of the day. 一天最美妙的就是这时候
[04:42] I feel bad for anybody who feels that way. 这样想太无可救药了
[04:44] It means their day can’t get any better. 说得好像这一天都没法更好了
[04:47] You go to bed too late. You don’t sleep enough. 你老那么晚睡 不缺觉才怪
[04:54] What’s going on with you today? 你今天要做什么
[04:57] Did I tell you, or did you forget? 我没跟你说还是你给忘了
[04:59] I’m going to Washington for the week. 我要去华盛顿待一个星期
[05:01] Yeah. New site, right? 想起来了 新网站吗
[05:03] We’re launching in 10 days, 十天后发布
[05:04] So the whole site’s down starting tomorrow. 所以明天起网站关闭
[05:06] What are all those angry liberals 那些激动的民主党
[05:07] going to do without their daily fix, baby? 没你们的新闻看怎么行 宝贝
[05:09] You’re just as liberal as they are, mr. Green energy. 你不也是民主党么 绿色环保大使
[05:13] No, no, no. The only green is money, honey. 不 我爱的绿色只有钞票 亲爱的
[05:15] Oh, you’re so wall street, it makes me sick. 你简直太华尔街范儿了 真让我恶心
[05:18] Baby, come here. 宝贝 过来
[05:20] No. What did I ever see in you? 不 我到底看上你什么了
[05:22] – Come here. – No. -过来 -不要
[05:23] My next guest, Gordon Gekko, 下一位嘉宾 戈登·盖柯
[05:25] was one of the biggest names on wall street in the ’80s 曾在八十年代叱咤华尔街的风云人物
[05:27] Before he went to prison for insider 后因进行内幕交易
[05:29] trading and securities fraud. 和证券欺诈而进了监狱
[05:31] He’s out with a new book, and it is a shocker, believe me. 最近刚出狱就出了本新书 相当令人震惊
[05:34] It is called is Greed Good? 书名是《贪婪可以吗》
[05:36] The man himself is here with us. 今天他来到了这里
[05:37] Gordon, good to have you on the program. 戈登 很高兴你能来参加节目
[05:39] Thank you, Maria. It’s nice to be out. 谢谢 玛莉亚 重获自由感觉真好
[05:41] – Turn it off. – One sec. -关掉 -稍等
[05:42] And I must tell you, your show is a big, big hit in the can. 不得不说 你的节目在监狱里大受欢迎
[05:45] Oh. You watched it in prison? 你在监狱里也看吗
[05:48] Your show? 你的节目吗
[05:50] Me and a whole lot of others. 不光我 大伙都看
[05:52] You wrote the book in prison? 你在监狱里写的这本书吗
[05:54] I did. I outlined my drafts… 是的 我先是列了个提纲…
[06:00] I’m taking a shower. 我去洗澡
[06:09] Everybody says that the living is easy 大家都说 生活简单轻松
[06:15] I can barely see ’cause my head’s in the way 我却大脑短路 寸步难行
[06:20] Tigers walk behind me 暴徒紧随身后
[06:24] They are to remind me that 不断提醒着我
[06:27] I’m lost, but I’m not afraid 我已迷失 却心无畏惧
[06:32] Soul to soul 灵魂紧紧相连
[06:34] A kiss and a sigh 叹息着而相吻
[06:37] Sawed in half… 灵魂分成两半…
[06:39] See you next week. 下周见
[06:42] Good luck in Washington. 祝你在华盛顿好运
[06:49] People on the outside I remember sweet times 过往人群 回忆浮现
[06:55] This old rose is always in bloom 时隔多年的玫瑰 依旧娇艳
[07:03] – Hello. – Jacob. -喂 -雅各布
[07:05] Dr. Masters. 麦斯特博士
[07:06] Good morning, sir. Don’t you get any sleep? 早 先生 你都不睡觉的吗
[07:08] Jacob, it happened. 雅各布 成功了
[07:10] As close as we’ve come to burn yet. 这是我们最接近目标的一次
[07:12] Really? How many lasers? 真的吗 发射了多少镭射光束
[07:13] We fired 72 this morning, 今早发射了七十二束
[07:15] and we’re going to go for 96 next week. 下周争取达到九十六束
[07:17] That’s fantastic. That’s a game changer, doc. 太棒了 简直是大转折啊 博士
[07:20] So let me guess, 这么说的话
[07:21] It means we’re pushing the pace, right? You need more money? 进度加快了吧 你需要更多资金吗
[07:23] Well, it’d be good if we could get another 100 million. 要是能再有一个亿就好了
[07:27] We could pick up maybe six months on our schedule. 我们就能提前六个月完成
[07:30] A hundred million dollars? 一个亿吗
[07:32] As long as the price of oil stays high, we’ll get the money. 只要原油的价格不跌 钱不是问题
[07:35] That would be nice. That would be nice. 那就好 真是太棒了
[07:37] Because the foundation says that they’re 因为基金会的人说他们
[07:39] having some problems in the markets… 在市场方面有些问题…
[07:41] You don’t worry about that, though, okay, doc? 这你不用担心 博士
[07:43] You just keep building that baby star, okay? 你只需做好本职工作 好吗
[07:46] Okay. Thank you, Jacob. Thank you. 好的 谢谢你 雅各布
[07:49] All right, I’ll talk to you soon. 先这样 回头再聊
[07:52] Now I can say those three little words 现在我能说出那三个字眼
[07:57] And everyday I’m dreaming a world 而每一天 我都心怀梦想
[08:03] Life is long 退一步海阔天空
[08:06] If you give it way 只因为人生漫长
[08:09] So stay, don’t go 所以 留下吧 别走
[08:12] ’cause I’m fading away 年华逝去 光阴流走
[08:15] Soul to soul between you and me 你我之间 紧紧相依
[08:20] Chain me down but I am still free 深深的羁绊 却自由自在
[08:30] Hydra Offshore. 长蛇境外公司
[08:32] Let me repeat this again. 我再重申一遍
[08:35] A huge deep-sea exploration play 赤道几内亚的海岸附近
[08:37] off the coast of equatorial Guinea. 正在进行一项大型的深海勘探
[08:39] That’s an oil field that’s barely been touched. 那块油田几乎还无人问津
[08:41] Remember, the stock’s trading roughly 31 % off the 52-week high 股票已较之前52周的高点回落了31%左右
[08:46] and it’s part owned and funded. 而那块油田已被买下和投资开发
[08:48] By none other than, guess who. 猜猜是谁干的好事
[08:50] Churchill Schwartz. 丘吉尔·施瓦茨
[08:52] So we know they won’t let anything too bad happen here. 所以他们不会冒失败的风险
[08:54] My suggestion is that we get aggressive. 我的建议是我们该尽快出击
[08:56] Agreed? 同意吗
[08:59] We all agree? 没有异议吗
[09:01] Ed, what do you think? 爱德 你怎么看
[09:03] I don’t agree. Maybe it’s just me. 可能就我不同意吧
[09:05] Equatorial Guinea’s a pretty tough dictatorship. 赤道几内亚是个强硬的独裁专政国家
[09:07] This guy’s already nationalized the gold and diamond mines. 该国的统治者已把黄金和钻石国有化
[09:09] So what’s your point? 你想说什么
[09:10] I just don’t think it’s a risk our desk 我就是觉得我们现在
[09:12] should be taking right now, that’s all. I’d wait. 不该冒这个风险 应该再等等
[09:14] Wait? Wait for what? Yeah. 等 还等什么
[09:15] Your’Beam me up, Scottie’hydrogen fusion deal? 你那什么”星际迷航”氢聚变项目吗
[09:17] Now you’re talking about something else. 那是另一回事
[09:18] It’s united fusion corporation, Stan. 那是家聚变联合公司 斯坦
[09:19] Come on. It’s apples and oranges. 那是两码事 别扯到一起
[09:21] – Oh, really? -Yeah. -是吗 -当然
[09:22] You mean the deal that we already sank 我们已经砸了五千万
[09:23] $50 million into, mr. Brainiac? 在那个项目上了 智多星先生
[09:25] Alternative energy is what biotech was 15 years ago, Stan. 替代能源相当于15年前的生化科技 斯坦
[09:29] Come on. You were young once. You know that. 得了 你这个岁数的人不会不知道
[09:30] Profits aren’t quarterly. The runs could be huge. 一时半会没有盈利 但收益不可估量
[09:32] We’ll all be dead by the time your 等你那个疯子教授赚到钱
[09:34] nutty professor makes us any money. 我们老早入土了
[09:35] Right, this coming from the guy who said google was a bubble. 没错 当时你还说谷歌是个泡沫呢
[09:40] Anyway. Hydra offshore. 不管怎样 长蛇境外公司
[09:44] It’s priced right for us to make 他们的股价刚好合适
[09:45] three to five times on our money. 现在买进会有三四倍利润
[09:47] And better yet, what we all love the most. 而更好的结果是 大家皆大欢喜
[09:50] Big year-end bonuses. 丰厚的年底奖金
[09:55] Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s make some dough! 行动吧 我们赚钱去
[09:58] What’s up? You good? 过得怎样 还好吗
[10:11] I can’t! it’s not up to me. 不行 我又不说了算
[10:14] Maybe I can do it, maybe I can’t do it. 行不行我说不准
[10:16] People are telling me something. 大家的消息各不相同
[10:18] Jesus! Harry, you gave me your word. 老天 哈里 你向我保证过
[10:21] You know I know! 我当然知道
[10:24] You okay, Lou? 你没事吧 卢
[10:27] Good day, I’m okay. Bad day, I’m okay. 日子好坏也得照样过
[10:30] What’s the difference? 有什么区别吗
[10:33] Do me a favor. Don’t ask me dumb questions. 拜托 别问我这种蠢问题
[10:35] You wanted to see me? 你找我吗
[10:37] Steve, stay on top of Harry, okay? 史蒂夫 你给我盯着哈里 行吗
[10:39] He’s driving me crazy. 他简直让我抓狂
[10:40] You got it, boss. 好的 老板
[10:42] Follow me. 跟我来
[10:50] Why? 为什么
[10:51] That’s some’thank you.’ 就当是感谢吧
[10:53] what do you want, a kiss, too? 怎么 你还要我吻你一下吗
[10:54] I thought maybe the news out of London would’ve wrecked the mood. 我还以为伦敦的消息搅了你的心情呢
[10:56] London? Don’t tell me London. 伦敦 别提了
[10:58] I take a look at their sheets. 我看他们的报表上说什么
[11:00] They tell me they got a $125 million profit, right? 赚了一亿二千五百万
[11:03] I look at the same lousy spread, 而我仔细看那堆糟糕的数字
[11:05] to me it looks like a buck and a quarter loss. 发现根本是亏了一亿两千五百万
[11:07] Then they tell me, ‘don’t worry about it.’ 而他们还要我别担心
[11:09] ‘we’re making money on the losses.’ 说什么”我们正在转亏为盈”
[11:10] How do you make money on losses? You tell me. 你说说看 都亏损了还怎么赚钱
[11:14] I’m just an old dinosaur. 我是跟不上时代了
[11:15] Lou, I believe in Keller Zabel. We’re fine. 卢 我相信凯勒·泽贝 我们不会有事
[11:18] And you’re not a dinosaur. Come on. 你也不是老古董 别这样
[11:19] It’s no fun anymore, Jacob. 毫无乐趣可言了 雅各布
[11:21] I’m talking to some guy in Mumbai, Dumbai. 我跟一个孟买也不知道顿买的人谈话
[11:24] I don’t know what he’s talking about. 我都不知道他在说什么
[11:26] I don’t know what he’s selling, I don’t know who he is, 也不懂他在推销什么 甚至不知道他是谁
[11:28] I don’t know how much I’m putting up. 我都不知道自己投了多少
[11:30] And my partners, they’re in their graves. They’re laughing at me. 而我的生意伙伴 都要在棺材里嘲笑我了
[11:33] It’s just a bunch of machines now, telling us what to do. 现在都靠机器告诉我们怎么工作
[11:36] That’s why you got people like me here, Lou, to lighten the load. 所以才有我这样的人在 卢 为你减轻负担
[11:39] Getting old is not for sissies, kid. 变老可一点也不好受 孩子
[11:47] Take that money, huh? 收下那笔钱吧
[11:49] You spend it on that pretty girl. You deserve it. 给那个女孩买点什么 你应得的
[11:54] I remember when the pro sent me you. 我还记得你被推荐给我时
[11:57] This skinny kid with crazy hair. 瘦骨嶙峋 还顶着个非主流的发型
[12:00] I said, ‘jimmy, what are you doing to me? 我还说 “吉米 你搞什么”
[12:01] Give me a real caddy.’ 给我找个像样点的家伙来
[12:03] I was having a bad day, and you wouldn’t shut up. 那天我心情很糟 你还说个不停
[12:06] Twelve years old, you’re talking to me about 才十二岁 就一个劲地和我谈论
[12:08] companies and sectors and earnings. 怎么管理公司怎么赚钱
[12:16] You had the hunger, Jake. 你有远大抱负 雅各
[12:18] I could smell it then. You still got it. 我能感觉到 你还是没变
[12:23] I’ve just never had a check like this in my hands before. 我只是从没拿过这么多钱
[12:25] You spend it. Somebody has to keep our economy going. 花了它吧 总得有人为经济做贡献
[12:29] Well, get out of my office. 现在出去吧
[12:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:51] Princess cut. 公主琢型
[12:52] Platinum-banded, one and a half carat. 白金戒环 一点五克拉钻石
[12:55] There’s nothing quite like a ring… 这枚钻戒简直无与伦比…
[12:57] Can you take me to the money room? 可以带我去私人理财室么
[13:03] You mean the private client foyer? 你是指贵宾私人休息室吗
[13:08] That’s it. 是的
[13:42] Olga from Russia, with love. 俄国女郎 奥尔嘉
[13:45] How are you? 你好吗
[13:47] Shots or champagne, guys? 来杯烈酒还是香槟 伙计们
[14:05] She was scoping you for the kill, bro. 她瞄了你很久了 老兄
[14:07] Perfect. An 11, man. Gisele time. 俄罗斯版的姬塞儿[巴西著名模特] 完美
[14:10] No. This is… 不 这才叫完美
[14:16] Wow. You’re serious. 你是认真的
[14:18] Yeah. 没错
[14:21] So young, and already pricing yourself off the market. 这么年轻 就把自己明码标价卖出去了
[14:25] – ‘Tron? – Shots. -来一杯吗 -一口干
[14:29] So when are you gonna ask her? 你什么时候向她求婚
[14:31] She’s not that crazy about marriage, you know. 她不太想结婚 你也知道
[14:33] I mean, look at her parents. 我是说 看她父母就知道了
[14:34] A girl’s got to get it straight with her pop, don’t you think? 女儿总得坦然面对自己的父亲吧
[14:36] What if you have kids? 要是你们有了孩子呢
[14:38] Yeah, it’s going be tough. 那会很辛苦
[14:39] Did you hear what he said on tv the other night? 还记得之前他在电视上怎么说吗
[14:41] ‘home loan defaults are just the first 无法偿还住房贷款
[14:43] raindrop in the mother of all storms.’ 只是暴风雨的前奏
[14:45] Christ. Sour grapes, this man. 老天 这家伙可真够嫉妒
[14:47] The guy is a legend. Gordon the Gekko. 这家伙是个传奇 他可是戈登·盖柯
[14:50] He’s speaking next week up at your old alma mater, Fordham. 他下星期在你母校福坦莫大学演讲
[14:53] Watch yourself. 小心点
[14:54] – Hey buddy, get a cane. – Come on, come on. -老兄 悠着点 -算了 算了
[14:57] A few of us are going up after work to check him out. Come along. 我们几个打算下班后去听听 一起吧
[14:59] I can’t. Winnie, you know. 我不行 薇妮嘛 你也知道她
[15:02] The only god you worship is Zabel. 看来你只崇拜泽贝啊
[15:04] I don’t worship the man. He got me a seat at the table. 我不崇拜他 只是他器重我
[15:07] The word is he’s stuck with a ton of toxic 听说他正在为一堆
[15:08] sub-prime debt off the balance sheet. 次贷坏账债务表而发愁
[15:10] Billions. Can’t find a bid for it. 几十个亿 赎不回来
[15:12] Yeah, so what? 那又怎样
[15:14] So, buddy, it don’t matter if the rumors are true or not. 老兄 不管传言是真是假
[15:16] Because in this climate, it’s what buyers believe. 当下的世道 买家才是王道
[15:19] And where there’s smoke, there’s fire. 再说了 无风不起浪
[15:20] – I’ll make you a bet right now. – Go. -那我跟你打赌 -怎么赌
[15:22] I got a million dollars left of my bonus, okay? 我的奖金还剩一百万
[15:25] It’s yours tomorrow a.M. 明天早上都是你的了
[15:27] You put it in KZI shares. You leverage that to the max. 你用来买进凯泽的股份 炒到高价
[15:29] That’s how much I believe in this company. 我对这家公司就是这么有信心
[15:30] Did you not hear me? 没听进去我的话吗
[15:31] Listen, as your only friend left 听着 作为你唯一的朋友
[15:33] from a place in Long Island no one can remember, 从长岛上一个没人记得
[15:35] let alone pronounce, 甚至连名字都叫不上的地方来的人
[15:36] I’m telling you, you’re acting like your mama. 我告诉你 别跟你老妈一个德性
[15:40] Don’t do that. Leave her out of this. 喂 别把她扯进来
[15:42] Plus, why would he spot-bonus me right 更何况 既然公司陷入危机
[15:44] now if we were in trouble, huh? 他又何必给我即时奖金
[15:45] It makes no sense. 这没道理
[15:46] Look, you don’t want to make any money on this, fine. 你要是不想赚这一票 随你
[15:48] I’m sure Harry Shapiro would love to. 我去找哈里·夏皮罗
[15:50] Okay, okay. 好吧
[15:51] I’m a hooker, too. Send it to me. 我心动了 给我吧
[15:53] You’re still young enough to recover. 你还年轻 还能东山再起
[15:56] I’ll ream you on the commission. 我的抽成可是很高的
[15:58] I’m gonna love the look on your face 等我赚了大钱
[15:59] when I make so much money off this. 你的表情可有的瞧了
[16:01] I’ll have no choice but to walk away. 到时我只能走人了
[16:06] Guys, we’re looking at an unprecedented meltdown here. 伙计们 我们遭遇了前所未有的危机
[16:09] I’ve never seen anything like it… 我之前从未遇到过…
[16:11] Keller Zabel’s loss today was the worst in over a year. 凯勒·泽贝今天遭遇了一年来最惨痛的损失
[16:14] And this big drop may be just the beginning 而股票大跳水
[16:16] Of a much deeper correction. 恐怕仅仅只是开始
[16:19] It is an amazing story. Keller Zabel stock is getting hammered. 太不可思议了 凯泽的股票遭受严重打击
[16:22] How is it you’ve never been more 这是你一生中
[16:24] wrong in your life than right now?. 犯过的最严重的错误
[16:25] You’re losing all your money right now. 你的钱都要赔光了
[16:27] I see it, it’s going down. 我知道 还在跌
[16:28] Somebody is betting big money that 肯定有人投了钱
[16:29] Zabel’s stock is about to collapse. 认定泽贝的股票会狂跌
[16:31] You wanna owe? 你想欠债吗
[16:32] This stock’s about to lose its bar mitzvah, Jake. 这支股票很快要跌破13块了 雅各
[16:34] Take the haircut and sell. You’re on a 50% margin, buddy. 赶紧割肉抛掉 你还有50%差额 老兄
[16:37] I can still get you out now at a total loss, 我还能保证你不赔光
[16:39] but at least you won’t owe. 至少你不用背债
[16:41] …threatening the firm’s liquidity. 威胁到公司的流动资金
[16:42] In one incredible week, shares of KZI are down 52%. 难以置信的一周 凯泽投资银行的股票跌了52%
[16:47] I know where the stock is. I have it in front of me. 我知道股票的情况 我正看着呢
[16:49] What you got to do right now is relax, take a deep breath. 你现在只要放松 深呼吸
[16:52] Tell your banks not to sell the stock. 告诉银行不要把股票卖了
[16:54] The stock is overreacting right now and… 股市现在不太稳定
[16:56] Hey, what financial stock isn’t, right? 但金融股票不都这样吗
[16:57] Listen, three months from now we’re 听着 三个月后再回想今天
[16:58] going to look back on this and laugh. 我们都会觉得好笑
[17:00] You’re angry? I’m angry. 你生气了吗 我还火呢
[17:01] Okay! we’re okay. 很好 我们没事
[17:02] Relax. 别紧张
[17:05] Jesus christ. 老天爷
[17:07] I’ve known you your whole life, Jake. 我们认识这么久了 雅各
[17:09] And I know when you’re lying to yourself. 我知道你在欺骗自己
[17:10] Robby, listen to me. Keller Zabel’s been around a long time. 罗比 听我说 凯泽的股票风行已久
[17:14] All right? It’s one of the great names in investment banking. 不是吗 最有名气的投资银行之一
[17:17] A month, a year, it doesn’t matter. 无论要一个月还是一年
[17:19] We’ll be back to 65/70, and I’ll be fine. 我们都能恢复元气 这没什么
[17:20] You just gotta hold it, okay? 总之别卖掉 明白吗
[17:22] You’re gonna owe, you know. 你这下欠多了
[17:24] Not just the buck, but the margin, too. We’re talking another… 连本带利一起 我们这是…
[17:26] Tell me. 告诉我
[17:28] You don’t want to hear this today. 今天还是算了
[17:30] Robby. 罗比
[17:32] How much? 多少钱
[17:33] At least another half a buck. 至少再有五十万美元
[17:36] Give me the okay to sell, buddy. 快让我抛出去 伙计
[17:40] Right now. 刻不容缓
[17:42] Sell. Sell! 抛出 快抛出
[17:45] Robby, I got to call you later. 罗比 我一会打给你
[17:47] Have you seen Zabel? 看到泽贝了吗
[17:58] Annica, where’s Lou? 安妮卡 卢人呢
[18:00] Not in. Not answering. 没来上班也不接电话
[18:04] Not happy. 他肯定郁闷坏了
[18:15] Lou. 卢
[18:20] Hey, lou. How’s your day going, huh? 卢 你今天怎样
[18:22] I told you. Good day, I’m okay. Bad day, I’m okay. 我说过 日子好坏还得照样过 我没事
[18:27] Stop bugging me on my feelings. They’re irrelevant. 别再纠结我的心情了 毫不相干
[18:31] I wanted to come see you face to face 我想跟你当面谈谈
[18:32] And talk about these rumors, you know. 关于那些传言
[18:34] Because it’s getting crazy. It’s out of control now. 因为这太疯狂 已经失控了
[18:36] I’m hearing it from all ends. 整个没完没了
[18:37] Our world is all bullshit. 整个世界都乱套了
[18:39] Some TV bubblehead, he gets up there like he knows something. 一些所谓专家 自以为上电视就了不起
[18:43] He sells fear, panic. 只会吓唬观众
[18:46] and morons, they love it. 而无知群众就爱看这种人
[18:48] They want it to end because it sells. 他们就喜欢靠这炒收视率
[18:51] There’s no limits anymore. 人做事再也没有底线
[18:53] Muriel knows how to walk this thing. It’s her damn dog. 梅丽尔知道怎么遛这货 这是她的死狗
[18:57] Lou, I can help. I can get to the bottom of these derivatives 卢 我能帮你查清这些传言的来源
[18:59] you just got to tell me. 只要你告诉我实话
[19:00] There’s so much you don’t know, Jacob. 你还有很多事不了解 雅各布
[19:02] What? What about the bonus thing? Why now? 什么 那奖金呢 为什么现在给我
[19:05] Because I know you. You’re holding out for something better. 因为我了解你 你前途无量
[19:10] Well, don’t. Spend it. Use the money. 别管了 把那笔钱花了吧
[19:13] Because one day, you’re gonna wake up and you’re gonna be dead. 因为你也不知道你哪天醒来就这么死了
[19:15] Lou, you got to get yourself together, all right? 卢 你得振作一点 好吗
[19:16] We’re gonna be fine. 我们不会有事
[19:18] No matter how bad this thing gets, 不管事情会变得多糟
[19:19] We have real equity in this company. 我们公司还有不动产
[19:21] We’re gonna get through this. 我们能挺过去
[19:22] Marry Gekko’s daughter. 跟盖柯的女儿结婚
[19:23] Make some kids with her. 生几个孩子
[19:26] And you spend as much time as you can 趁孩子还小
[19:27] with those kids when they’re young 多陪陪他们
[19:29] Because everything changes. Everything. 因为这世界不会一成不变
[19:31] I cannot help you if I don’t 你得把事情说清楚
[19:32] understand what you are talking about. 不然我没法帮你
[19:34] There’s 15,000 jobs on the line right now. 这可关乎一万五千人的饭碗
[19:37] Somebody’s after us, right? Somebody’s trying to hurt us. 是有人在故意捣鬼吧 想整垮我们
[19:39] There’s a reason this is happening. I need to know how and why. 这次肯定是事出有因 我得知道原因和手段
[19:42] You know that dream you got about 知道你梦想中的那个
[19:44] that little energy company in California? 加州的能源小公司吗
[19:46] You may not get there, but you hold on to that. 你也许实现不了 但你要抱有希望
[19:49] Because everything else is just noise. 因为其它事根本无关紧要
[19:51] It’s not just noise. There’s 1 5,000 jobs on the line. 不 那可是一万五千人的饭碗
[19:53] Fifteen thousand people here. That’s not noise. 一万五千人啊 怎可能无关紧要
[19:56] Are we going under? 我们会破产吗
[19:57] I never liked this damn dog. 我从来都不喜欢这条死狗
[19:58] Louis, are we going under? 卢易斯 我们会破产吗
[20:03] You’re asking the wrong question, Jacob. 雅各布 这么问不对
[20:05] What’s the right question? 那应该怎么问
[20:08] Who isn’t? 有谁能逃过一劫
[20:40] China’s out. 中国退出了
[20:42] You said… 你说过…
[20:43] I know what I said, Bill. 比尔 我知道自己说过什么
[20:46] Two months we negotiated with these pikers. 我们和这些小气鬼协商了两个月
[20:49] They pulled out at 7:00 p.m. 他们却在晚上七点钟退出了
[20:50] So what’s new? They’re Chinese. 这有什么稀奇 中国人都这样
[20:53] And while they were negotiating, we lost the Koreans. 在这期间 韩国人也退出了
[20:56] So you’re saying you don’t have an out. 你的意思是 没希望了吗
[20:58] No, I’m saying, just give me one week. 不 我是说 再给我一星期
[21:02] We’re still talking to the British. 我们还在和英国人谈
[21:04] And the Arabs are back in, 阿拉伯人也重新加入了
[21:06] And this time it’s for real. 这次一定能成功
[21:08] Lou, we’ve heard this before. 卢 这种话我们都听厌了
[21:10] Jesus. Paul, we lost billions this week. 老天 保罗 我们这周损失了几十个亿
[21:14] If the markets don’t roll over our paper Sunday night, 如果到周日晚亚洲股市开盘前
[21:17] Before Asia opens, 仍无人接手
[21:18] Keller Zabel cannot do business on Monday. 凯泽银行周一就要倒闭了
[21:22] Tuesday, 15,000 people are gonna be out of a job, worldwide! 周二全世界范围内将有一万五千人失业
[21:25] Lou, you understated the scale of your bad loans. 卢 你们的坏账太惊人了
[21:29] Your valuations are no longer believable. 你们的股票已经失去了信用
[21:34] After all these years, 我们合作这么多年
[21:37] you say this to me? 你竟然对我说这种话
[21:40] Me? 那可是我
[21:42] Three-quarters of the banking houses at this table 这里四分之三的投资银行
[21:46] are holding the same paper, and 都和我们坐在一条船上
[21:48] you’re gonna let Keller Zabel fail? 你们却要眼睁睁看着凯泽倒闭吗
[21:53] You’re all committing suicide. 你们这是自寻死路
[21:59] What do you say, Harry? Will you come in on this? 哈里 你的意思呢 你会帮忙吗
[22:02] Look, if you want us to bail out Keller Zabel, 听着 如果你想要我们挽救凯泽
[22:04] all of us will have to participate. 那么大家都要加入
[22:06] Like long-term capital, ’98. 就像98年的长期资本那样
[22:08] And we will need substantial guarantees from the US Treasury. 而且我们需要美国财政部的保证
[22:15] Bill, I think we should talk privately. 比尔 我想和你单独谈谈
[22:17] I think that’s a good idea, Bill. 我觉得这是个好主意 比尔
[22:19] Gentlemen, give us a minute. 先生们 让我们单独谈谈
[22:21] What about moral hazard, Jack? 杰克 考虑过道德风险吗
[22:24] We bail out Keller Zabel, who’s to say 如果我们救助凯泽 谁能保证
[22:27] it’s not gonna happen again and again? 这种困境不会一再发生
[22:31] You vindictive bastard. 你这个记仇的混蛋
[22:35] Who are you to talk about moral hazard? 你竟然跟我提什么道德风险
[22:38] I’m sorry, Lou. 卢 抱歉
[22:40] The Street needs to make a statement here to the world. 华尔街要对世界有所交代
[22:42] It was eight years ago! 那都是8年前的事了
[22:44] You just can’t let it go, can you, Bretton? 布雷顿 你就是要揪住不放是不是
[22:46] All right, Lou, knock it off. 好了 卢 别吵了
[22:53] I’d like to speak with you, Bill. Jack. 比尔 杰克 还有卢 我想
[22:57] And Lou. 和你们谈谈
[23:00] Separately. 分别谈
[23:03] Thirty of our people 三十位会计师
[23:04] have been through the Keller Zabel books for the last three days. 花了三天查看了凯泽的财务报表
[23:06] And they still say it’s impossible to get to the bottom of this. 他们认为要偿还债务是个不可能的任务
[23:10] This could be a 10-billion dollar hole for us. 这可能对我们造成一百亿的损失
[23:13] Or it could be a 200-billion dollar hole 甚至是两千亿
[23:15] and there’s no way we can risk that money 没有财政部或者美联储的支持
[23:17] without a backstop from treasury or the Fed. 我们不可能冒这么大的风险
[23:20] You started this, didn’t you, Bretton? 布雷顿 是你散布的谣言吧
[23:22] I said knock it off, Lou. Or this meeting is over, you hear me? 卢 我说过 别争了 不然没的谈了 听到吗
[23:26] You’re asking us to take a large risk here, Bretton. 布雷顿 这风险实在太大
[23:28] What are you offering? 你们出什么价
[23:30] Under these conditions, and assuming 基于目前的状况
[23:35] you refine your guarantee, 假设你们会加强保证
[23:37] Jack, Julie and I, and our partners who have been consulted, 杰克 裘利和我同合伙人协商后
[23:42] are prepared to risk $2 a share. 决定每股出价2美金
[23:47] Two bucks? 2美金
[23:49] Jesus. You’re out of your mind. 老天 你一定是疯了
[23:53] The stock was trading at 79 a month ago! 上个月每股价钱可是高达79元
[23:57] Our building alone is worth more than two bucks a share. 光是我们公司大楼就不止这个价
[24:01] Julie. 裘利
[24:02] If only we had more time, Lou. 卢 可是时间紧迫啊
[24:05] My board will never accept this. 我的董事会绝不会接受
[24:07] There is no way I’m gonna sell for two bucks a share. 想让我2美元一股卖出 没门
[24:10] The government, if we guarantee this deal, 就算我们答应你这个价
[24:12] could never justify a high price for your company. 政府也绝不会认可你们公司的高股价
[24:15] And if you don’t sell, Lou, you’re in bankruptcy. 但你要是不卖 卢 你们就会破产
[24:17] This is a public spectacle now. 这下大家都等着看好戏了
[24:20] No, it’s a public execution, and you’ll be leading it, Bill. 不 比尔 是公开处决 都是你一手策划
[24:24] I built this company. 我一手建立了这公司
[24:25] And your exit will help restore faith in it. 你退出会让公司找回信心
[24:27] Who the hell are you to tell me to get out? 你有什么资格让我退出
[24:30] You’re out, Lou! One way or the other, you’re out. 卢 你已经被淘汰了 无论如何 你出局了
[24:32] Then the hell with you! 你们都给我见鬼去吧
[24:35] I’ll take my chances in bankruptcy court 我宁愿在破产法庭上奋力一搏
[24:37] before I sell to that barracuda. 也绝不会卖给这个卑鄙小人
[24:52] Then we have nothing more to talk about. 那我们没什么好谈了
[25:03] Six. 6美金
[25:07] Three, and that’s it. If I can sell it to the board. 3美金 不能再加 董事会接受了才算
[25:10] Five. 5美金
[25:11] – Three. – All right. -3美金 -好吧
[25:12] We’ll call it an even four, so it don’t look so goddamn pathetic. 各退一步 4美金 留点最后的体面
[25:27] Three. 3美金
[25:29] And not a dime more. 我一分都不会多给
[27:12] We have breaking news right now. 爆炸新闻
[27:14] Earlier this morning in a New York City subway, 今晨早些时候 华尔街最大投资公司首脑
[27:17] Keller Zabel managing partner 凯勒·泽贝的经营合伙人
[27:19] and head of one of the biggest 现年75岁的卢易斯·泽贝
[27:20] investment firms on Wall Street, 在纽约地铁站跳下月台
[27:22] Louis Zabel, 75, 撞上迎面驶来的地铁
[27:24] apparently jumped in front of an oncoming train 在数百人面前
[27:26] in front of hundreds of bystanders. 卧轨自杀
[27:29] The stock is currently halted, pending news… 股票交易暂停 有消息指出…
[27:31] Churchill Schwartz is making out like a bandit right now 丘吉尔·施瓦茨有政府资金支持
[27:34] with government funding. 高枕无忧
[27:35] But Keller Zabel as an independent 而凯泽作为一家独立的投资银行
[27:37] investment bank is essentially finished. 已然走向末路
[27:39] Tom, this news about Louis Zabel today 汤姆 今早卢易斯·泽贝的自杀事件
[27:41] comes as a shock to everyone. But how are you holding up there? 对大家来说都很震惊 你感觉如何
[27:44] The guy was an icon on Wall Street. 他是华尔街的传奇人物
[27:46] I always thought of him as sort of a mentor to me. 我一直都把他当做自己的导师
[27:49] So to see this happen under the circumstances that it did happen, 事情发展至此 我们也无能为力
[27:52] It’s devastating. 这是一出惨剧
[27:53] What’s it mean to the employees at Keller Zabel? 这对凯泽的员工意味着什么
[27:56] I think they’ve lost their leader. They’re going to be… 我想他们失去了领袖 他们会…
[27:59] Frankly, financially, a lot of them are gonna be badly hurt. 老实讲 许多人经济上会受重创
[28:02] This is gonna hurt on so many fronts. 后果不堪设想
[28:04] I know it’s still difficult to think about it 我知道卢易斯的离去太突然
[28:05] with this news just coming out about Louis, 大家一时还很难接受
[28:07] but you have to wonder what this means 但你不禁要对华尔街的未来
[28:09] for the future of Wall Street. 产生疑问 这究竟意味着什么
[28:10] Another firm gone, it leaves very few players left on the Street. 又一家银行倒闭了 华尔街的大佬所剩无几
[28:14] One thing I know for sure is 有一件事我可以确定
[28:15] more competition is better than less competition. 竞争越多越有利
[28:26] I just heard. I’m so sorry. 我刚听说了 我很遗憾
[28:36] Will you marry me, Winnie? 薇妮 嫁给我好吗
[28:46] Will you marry me? 嫁给我好吗
[28:52] What’s wrong? 你是怎么了
[28:58] It’s just something Lou said about not waiting, you know? 我只是想起卢说过 不要等待
[29:01] And I love you. 我爱你
[29:09] Yes. 好的
[29:16] Yes? 真的吗
[29:24] You know, I should tell you due diligence. There’s some… 有些事要和你说清楚
[29:28] I’m out of a job and probably on 我失业了
[29:29] the other side of broke, you know. 很可能也会破产
[29:33] Awesome. 好极了
[29:36] I’m looking for a home 我想有个家
[29:39] where the wheels are turning 那里充满生气
[29:45] home why I keep returning 让人无比眷恋
[29:49] Home will infect whatever you do 在你心中发芽
[29:55] In one of the harshest sentences ever given 1993年 在当时被判处白领犯罪
[29:57] to a white collar criminal at that time, in 1993, 最高刑罚 他在奥蒂斯联邦监狱
[30:01] he was sent off to Otis Federal Prison for almost eight years. 度过了8年的囚犯生涯
[30:06] And so, here in person, I welcome the man himself, Mr. Insider, 现在 由我本人请出圈内人上台
[30:11] Gordon Gekko. 戈登·盖柯
[30:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:36] You’re all pretty much fucked. 你们这群人简直糟透了
[30:41] You don’t know it yet, 只不过自己不知道罢了
[30:44] But you’re the NINJA generation. 但你们是三无一代
[30:47] No income. 无收入
[30:50] No job. 无工作
[30:52] No assets. 无资产
[30:54] You got a lot to look forward to. 你们的路还很长
[30:58] Blood, buddy. He’s gonna be your blood. 套套近乎吧 老兄 他马上要成你岳父了
[31:04] Someone reminded me the other evening 有人让我想起某个晚上
[31:07] that I once said, “Greed is Good. “ 我曾说过 “贪婪是好事”
[31:12] Now it seems it’s legal. 现在看来 这是合法的了
[31:17] But, folks, 但是 大家注意
[31:19] It’s greed that makes my bartender 正是由于贪婪 我的酒保
[31:22] buy three houses he can’t afford 才会去买下三处
[31:24] with no money down. 他根本买不起的房产
[31:26] And it’s greed that makes your parents 正是由于贪婪 你们的父母
[31:29] refinance their $200,000 house for 250. 才会将2万房贷加到2万5
[31:33] And then they take that extra 50 and they go down to the mall. 再用这额外的5千块去购物
[31:37] And they buy a plasma tv, cell phones, 去买等离子电视和手机
[31:40] computers, an SUV. And hey, 电脑和多功能厢式车 或者
[31:44] why not a second home while we’re at it? 为什么不干脆再买套房子呢
[31:46] Because, gee whiz,we all know that prices of houses 因为我们都知道 在美国
[31:49] in America always go up, right? 房价只涨不跌 不是吗
[31:52] It’s greed that makes the government in this country 正是由于贪婪 9/11事件后
[31:54] cut the interest rates to one-percent, after 9/11. 政府将银行利率降到了1%
[31:59] So we could all go shopping again. 于是大大刺激了消费
[32:01] They got all these fancy names for 这些身负亿万信贷的玩意
[32:03] trillions of dollars of credit. 出现了各种美妙的称呼
[32:05] CMO CDO SIV ABS CMOs, CDOs, SIVs, ABSs.
[32:09] I honestly think there’s may be only 75 people in the world 但老实说 这世界上又有多少人
[32:13] who know what they are. 知道他们是什么东西
[32:17] But I’ll tell you what they are. 那就让我来告诉你们
[32:18] They’re wmds. Weapons of mass destruction. 他们就是大规模杀伤性武器
[32:20] That’s what they are. 这就是他们的本质
[32:23] When I was away, it seemed like greed got greedier 在我入狱的这段期间 人们的贪婪与日俱增
[32:26] with a little bit of envy mixed in. 贪婪中混杂着嫉妒
[32:30] Hedge funders were walking home with 50, 对冲基金管理人
[32:33] 100 million bucks a year. 每年能赚个五千万到一亿美金
[32:35] So Mr. Banker, he’s looks around, 做银行家的闲来无事
[32:37] And he says, “my life looks pretty boring.” 叫嚣着”我的生活好无趣”
[32:40] So he starts leveraging his interests up to 40,50 to one 于是他开始用你们的钱
[32:45] with your money. 抬高四五十倍利息
[32:47] Not his, yours. 不是他的钱 是你们的钱
[32:50] Because he could. 因为他有这权力
[32:52] You’re supposed to be borrowing, not them. 你们得去借钱 而他们不用
[32:55] And the beauty of the deal, 这笔生意的美妙之处在于
[32:57] No one is responsible. 没人需要为此负责
[33:01] Because everybody’s drinking the same kool-aid. 因为大家都相信同一套谎言
[33:04] Last year, ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们 去年
[33:06] forty percent of all American corporate profits 金融服务业的利润
[33:10] came from financial services. 占了全美公司的40%
[33:12] Not production, 不是制造业
[33:13] not anything remotely to do with 和美国大众的需求
[33:15] the needs of the American public. 没有任何关系
[33:17] The truth is, we’re all part of it now. 事实上 我们都已深陷其中
[33:20] Banks, consumers, we’re moving money around in circles. 银行 消费者 我们都在盲目花钱
[33:25] We take a buck, 我们拿一块钱
[33:26] We shoot it full of steroids, and we call it “leverage. “ 往其中注射类固醇 人们称其为”贷杠”
[33:32] I call it “steroid banking. “ 我称其为”类固醇投资”
[33:36] I’ve been considered a pretty smart guy when it comes to finance. 人们认为我是金融界的奇才
[33:39] That was fantastic, man. 讲得太好了 哥们
[33:40] And maybe I was in prison too long. 也许我呆在监狱里太久了
[33:42] But sometimes it’s the only place to stay sane 但也许那是唯一能让人保持清醒的地方
[33:45] and look out through those bars and say, 透过那些铁窗冷眼看世界 然后说
[33:47] “hey! Is everybody out there nuts?” “外面的人都疯了吗”
[33:57] It’s clear as a bell to those that pay attention. 对于聪明人来说再清楚不过
[34:03] The mother of all evil is speculation. 投机买卖是万恶之源
[34:08] Leveraged debt. 借债投资
[34:11] Bottom line. 最终结果
[34:13] It’s borrowing to the hilt. 就是以小博大而欠债
[34:17] And I hate to tell you this, 我也不想告诉你们这些
[34:19] but it’s a bankrupt business model.It won’t work. 但这就是公司破产的模式 不可避免
[34:23] It’s systemic, malignant, and it’s global. 这是全面而全球性的恶性循环
[34:29] Like cancer. 好比癌症
[34:31] It’s a disease, and we got to fight back. 这是一种疾病 我们必须反击
[34:36] How are we gonna do that? 我们该怎么抵抗
[34:39] How are we gonna leverage that disease back in our favor? 怎么才能将局势扭转为对自己有利
[34:45] Well, I’ll tell you. 我来告诉你
[34:47] Three words. 三字箴言
[34:51] Buy my book. 买 书 看
[34:58] Prices and profits work. 一分钱一分货
[35:03] This is the kind of energy we need out there. 这才是我们需要的动力
[35:05] You just keep it up. 你得跟上时代
[35:06] Mr. Gekko! 盖柯先生
[35:08] Excuse me for a moment, sir. 请您等一下 先生
[35:10] Q and A’s over, all right? 抱歉 问答时间结束
[35:12] Buy the book. There’s no more free advice. 去买书吧 免费咨询结束了
[35:15] My name is Jacob Moore. I’m gonna marry your daughter. 我叫雅各布·莫尔 是你女儿的未婚夫
[35:22] Does she know that? 她知道你来找我吗
[35:24] She pretended to. 不知道
[35:28] All right, I’ll give you 10 minutes. 好吧 我们聊十分钟
[35:30] I’m a prop trader at Keller Zabel. 我是凯泽的证劵交易员
[35:33] I specialize in energy with a focus on… 我专门从事能源研究…
[35:34] Sorry about Lou. 卢的事 我很遗憾
[35:36] One of the toughest guys that ever wore shoes. 在我认识的人中 他是条硬汉子
[35:39] But when those rumors start… 但后来传出了谣言…
[35:40] Yeah. I wish I knew who started this. 我想知道是谁散布的谣言
[35:42] I loved him very much. 我很爱他
[35:44] Like a father. 他就像我父亲
[35:45] He got me a scholarship here at Fordham 他帮我拿到福坦莫大学的奖学金
[35:46] and hired me right out of business school. 从商学院一毕业就录用了我
[35:48] Well, no one else in this market’s 这圈子里没人
[35:50] had the balls to commit suicide. 有勇气去自杀
[35:53] It’s an honorable thing to do. 他这么做很令人敬佩
[35:57] Mr. Gekko, I’m in love with your daughter. 盖柯先生 我很爱你的女儿
[35:59] And I’d be honored… 能娶到她 我三生有幸
[36:02] Why is that funny? 你笑什么
[36:04] My daughter hasn’t spoken to me in years, and you know it. 你也知道我们已经好多年没联系了
[36:07] She blames me for her brother’s overdose 她觉得是我害她哥哥服毒过量而死
[36:10] and just about every other disaster that’s hit this world 自从任天堂以来 世界上所有的坏事
[36:13] since Nintendo. 她都怪在我头上
[36:16] You don’t think it’s strange that 她和在华尔街工作的人在一起
[36:17] she’s dating somebody from Wall Street? 你不觉得奇怪吗
[36:19] Why? 有什么奇怪
[36:20] Because she hates it. 因为她恨那群人
[36:22] You don’t think it’s funny that she’d fall in love with you? 她和你坠入爱河难道不可笑吗
[36:29] I bet you don’t have one of these. 我猜你平时不坐地铁吧
[36:31] – No. – Can I see that? -的确 -能给我看看吗
[36:33] Yeah. 可以
[36:35] It’s when she was eight. 是她八岁时拍的
[36:38] Can I have a copy of it? She doesn’t 能给我洗一张吗
[36:40] keep pictures from her childhood. 她没有小时候的照片
[36:41] I don’t even know you, 我们还不怎么熟
[36:42] you already want something from me? 你就开口提条件了吗
[36:45] So what do I get in return? 你要怎么报答我
[36:47] Don’t you want to make a trade? 你要做个交易吗
[36:50] Yeah, okay. All right. 好的 没问题
[36:51] I’ll give you this and you give me another picture of Winnie. 我把这张给你 你也送我张薇妮的照片
[36:55] Recent, without you in it. 要近照 她的独照
[36:57] I don’t have one on me. 我身上没有
[36:59] I guess this is on margin? 那这算是保证金吧
[37:05] It’s always been energy. 我一直关注能源话题
[37:07] I’ve been specializing more and more in clean tech. 我一直致力于环保技术研究
[37:09] It’s sort of a passion now. 现在算是我的爱好吧
[37:10] That’s smart. That’s the next bubble. 有眼光 能源是下一个泡沫经济
[37:13] What are you, some kind of energy freedom-fighter? 你算是个环保自由战士吗
[37:17] No, Mr. Gekko. I’m in this game 盖柯先生 我不过和其他人一样
[37:18] to make money like anybody else. 想从中赚点钱罢了
[37:19] So what about money, Jake? 雅各 你对钱怎么看
[37:21] You like her? 你爱她吗
[37:24] Do I like… 我爱谁
[37:25] I’ve never thought about money as a “she”. 我从没想过对钱用这种爱称
[37:29] She lies there in bed at night with you, 她晚上和你上床睡觉
[37:32] looking at you, one eye open. 睁大眼睛 凝视着你
[37:37] Money’s a bitch that never sleeps. 金钱就像婊子 永远不眠不休
[37:41] And she’s jealous. 而且嫉妒心重
[37:43] And if you don’t pay close attention, 只要你一不小心
[37:45] You wake up in the morning, and she might be gone forever. 早上一醒来 她便一去不复返
[37:52] Respectfully, 恕我直言
[37:54] Mr. Gekko, I don’t want to end up 盖柯先生 正因为你对金钱的看法
[37:55] where you are because of money. 我不想落到和你一样下场
[37:56] Oh, yeah. So marry it instead, right? 是啊 所以你就娶个有钱的老婆
[38:02] What do you mean? 你这是什么意思
[38:05] Winnie doesn’t have any money. 薇妮没有钱
[38:09] Right. 是啊
[38:11] Here I thought you were a gold-digger. 我还以为你是个出卖色相骗钱的家伙呢
[38:15] Does Winnie know you came to see me? 薇妮知道你来见我吗
[38:17] No. 不知道
[38:19] Well, not exactly. I was gonna tell her. 还不知道 我本打算告诉她
[38:23] I don’t think that’s a good idea, pal. 孩子 我劝你最好别说
[38:26] See, I got a feeling you may want to be seeing me again 我感觉你以后还想和我联系
[38:28] and if she knew we had this little pow-wow, 但如果被她知道我们谈过了
[38:31] she’s not gonna let it happen. 她不会让你再见我
[38:36] You know what? You’re a smart kid. 知道吗 你是个聪明人
[38:38] You should just walk away. You never met me. 你走吧 就当我们没见过
[38:40] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[38:42] I think… 我以为
[38:43] The man that you loved like a father 那个你像父亲一样爱着的人
[38:45] who threw himself under a subway? 他却在地铁里自杀
[38:47] I think you’re angrier than you think you are. 你比自己想象的要气愤得多
[38:49] And I think you wanna be in the family business. 我觉得你想加入家族生意
[38:52] Which is what? 那是什么
[38:54] Payback. 报仇
[38:56] Except I’m not in that business anymore. 但我已经对这行当没兴趣了
[38:58] Because the one thing I learned in jail 因为我在监狱里学到了重要一课
[39:00] is that money is not the prime asset in life. 金钱不是人生最重要的东西
[39:03] Time is. 时间才是
[39:04] And your time is just about up. 而你的时间已经不多了
[39:08] Winnie needs to get past the pain you caused her. 你要治愈过去带给薇妮的创伤
[39:11] I caused her? 我带给她的创伤
[39:12] Look, she wants you back in her life. 听着 她想和你重建关系
[39:14] She just can’t handle it right now. 现在她只是不知该怎么做
[39:16] Okay? Maybe I can help. 懂吗 也许我能帮忙
[39:18] Maybe you can, maybe you can. 雅各 你也许可以 又也许不行
[39:21] That’s what makes the market, Jake. 如同市场般难以捉摸
[39:23] This is my station. 我到站了
[39:25] That is my email address. 这是我的电子邮箱
[39:36] By the way, the rumors on Zabel? 顺便说一句 关于泽贝的谣言
[39:39] Yeah? 什么
[39:41] It had to be someone with enough clout to be believed, 一定是个很有影响力的人
[39:43] somebody who made a fortune shorting the stock. 是通过放空股票而获利的高手
[39:46] An axe to grind. 他肯定别有用心
[39:49] Word has it that Bretton James gutted Zabel at the fed. 听说布雷顿·詹姆斯在美联储断毁了凯泽
[39:53] Just stuck that knife right into his stomach. 简直是致命一击
[40:03] Check out 2000. 查查2000年就知道
[40:05] The internet bubble. 网络的泡沫经济
[40:06] Churchill Schwartz, they got hosed. 丘吉尔·施瓦茨当时一败涂地
[40:11] You know there’s fortunes to be made. 商机到处都是
[40:14] Hundreds of millions of dollars betting against this bubble. 投入数亿资金在这项泡沫经济上
[40:17] Just wish I had a million. 真希望我也有那么一百万
[40:26] It checks out, baby. 结果出来了 亲爱的
[40:27] Thirteen banks were approached in 2000年 十三家银行被接洽
[40:30] 2000 to rescue Churchill Schwartz. 要求挽救丘吉尔·施瓦茨
[40:32] Bretton James’division was over-invested 布雷顿·詹姆斯的公司在网络泡沫上
[40:34] in the internet bubble collapse. 因为投资过度而崩溃
[40:36] Each bank was going to put up 100 million, but Zabel said no. 每家银行出资一亿 但唯独泽贝拒绝
[40:39] Churchill Schwartz almost went down 丘吉尔·施瓦茨差点破产
[40:40] but was backstopped by a conglomerate of nine banks. 但被九家银行力挽狂澜
[40:42] Okay, so not only did they survive this, 这么说他们不仅逃过了一劫
[40:44] But they came back and ate our fricking lunch. 现在还反过来报复我们
[40:48] Moral hazard. 道德风险
[40:49] – Unbelievable. – The man’s a hypocrite. -难以置信 -那人真是个伪君子
[40:53] Jacob Moore. 我是雅各布·莫尔
[40:54] – Hey, Jake. – Hey, doc. -雅各 -你好 博士
[40:56] I don’t know, Jake. We’re on hold here. Now they’re telling me… 我也不知道 雅各 所有实验都停摆了 他们说…
[40:59] Hold on just a second. Hold on just a second. 稍等一下 稍等一下
[41:02] – I’ll see you. We’ll have drinks. – Okay. -再见 回头再一起喝酒 -好
[41:03] It’s not over. All right, Olaf? Thank you. 奥拉夫 有机会再见 谢谢
[41:05] Go ahead, doc. 您接着说 博士
[41:06] They’re telling me we have to cut staff. 他们说我们会被裁员
[41:09] We went back to third Boston, and they turned us down. 我们想回波士顿第三银行 却遭到了拒绝
[41:13] And since your firm… 既然你的公司…
[41:15] Listen, I totally understand, okay? 听着 我完全明白 好吗
[41:17] But I think I can keep this thing going with minimal cutbacks. 但我会尽力把损失降到最低
[41:20] Look, Jake. 听着 雅各
[41:21] I think we have to have a face-to-face 我觉得我们该和
[41:23] talk with my people, because… 手下的人当面谈谈 因为…
[41:24] I totally agree, doc. 我完全同意 博士
[41:25] It’s just that I’m walking into a 只是我现在有个
[41:26] critical meeting right now. Okay? 重要的会要开 好吗
[41:28] But I’ll definitely have it on your desk tomorrow a.m., okay? 但我明天上午之前一定过来 好吗
[41:31] Okay. Okay. 好的
[41:33] Robby, what do you got? 罗比 情况如何
[41:34] We got movement definitely on Tuesday of that week. 那个星期的周二绝对有大动静
[41:36] There was some large shorts from money out of the Cayman Islands. 有一大笔资金从开曼群岛流出
[41:38] Something called locust fund. 汇给一个什么蝗虫基金
[41:40] Locust fund. 蝗虫基金
[41:41] What else? 还有呢
[41:42] Wednesday, they traded another 500,000 shares. 周三他们交易了五十万股
[41:44] Monday, two million. 周一是两百万
[41:45] Tuesday, one million more. Total of 3.5 million shares. 周二又是一百万 一共三百五十万股
[41:48] These guys made some serious money. 这些家伙赚了不少钱
[41:51] Who is that, though? Who is the locust fund? 到底是谁 蝗虫基金是谁在运作
[41:52] I don’t know. And I don’t want to find out. It could be my ass. 不知道 也不想查 可能会有麻烦
[41:55] It’ll be your ass for 那我告诉你女友你到酒吧鬼混
[41:56] telling your girlfriend about the pumps and heels. 到时看你有没有麻烦
[41:58] Which girlfriend? 哪个女朋友
[41:59] Just find out, all right? I got a hunch. 快去查 明白吗 我大概知道是谁了
[42:01] I hope it’s better than your last one. 但愿你这次猜得准些
[42:03] Do I hear revenge here? 你是想要报仇吗
[42:05] It’s a dish you stick to cold, pal. 那你可得头脑清醒点 伙计
[42:07] I’m about to serve it up hot, Robby. 报仇这道菜就要趁热上 哥们
[42:12] 长蛇境外公司被卖空 油田被国有化
[42:17] I told you. Guinea’s pulling the plug. 我早说了 几内亚会出面叫停
[42:19] This dictator, Ojukwa, he says western bankers are greedy. 那个独裁者奥吉奎扬言西方银行家都很贪心
[42:22] – What else is new? – Listen. Okay? -这有什么奇怪 -听我说
[42:24] You will not lose on this. Not on this. 这次你绝不会有损失
[42:27] Look, if there’s one thing I know, it’s energy, 听着 我的专长就是能源
[42:29] And that Churchill is gonna get hit on this. 而丘吉尔肯定会遭到重创
[42:35] Is this true? 这是真的吗
[42:37] Oh, yeah. I’m telling you, it’s gonna happen. 当然 相信我 千真万确
[42:39] He’s definitely gonna nationalize the oil. I promise you. 他肯定会将油田国有化 我向你保证
[42:44] Are you behind it? 你是幕后黑手吗
[42:45] No. Churchill schwartz is. They got a huge stake. 不 是丘吉尔·施瓦茨 他们这次投入很大
[42:47] Can’t get behind that size, 这么大笔数目我担不了
[42:48] but you and your boys can. 你们却可以
[42:50] You should. 你应该出手
[42:52] All I’m asking 我唯一的要求是
[42:53] is you rent me this beautiful thing 你把这玩意借我飙下
[42:54] for the weekend, and we’re good. 就借这个周末 没其它什么
[42:56] Deal? 怎么样
[42:59] Deal. Super deal. 成交 没的说
[43:10] Can he just take over the oil like that? 他会就这么拿下油田吗
[43:11] The guy’s out of his mind. He’s talking to witch doctors. 那家伙是个疯子 他还请示巫医呢
[43:13] He’s gonna murder the stock. 他会害得股票大跌
[43:14] I know. That’s why you gotta get in. 我知道 所以我才需要你
[43:18] Jake, that company, offshore African oil… 雅各 那家非洲的境外石油公司
[43:21] Yeah. Hydra Offshore. 是的 长蛇境外公司
[43:24] And you’re saying Churchill Schwartz is a part of it? 你说丘吉尔·施瓦茨参与其中
[43:27] Mmm-hmm. 没错
[43:28] Over here is gonna be the most expensive item by tomorrow. 这玩意是明天最贵的拍卖品
[43:32] It’s Alice, in wonderland. 名叫爱丽丝梦游仙境
[43:37] Churchill Schwartz has a huge position in this thing. 丘吉尔·施瓦茨是大股东
[43:39] I want to get short that stock. 我要卖空那支股票
[43:40] Churchill Schwartz is behind that? 丘吉尔·施瓦茨是幕后黑手吗
[43:42] It’s just a rumor. It might take a hit. 传言而已 不过股票也许会跌
[43:48] Hear about that African deal? 听说那笔非洲的生意了吗
[43:49] Yeah, I heard they’re gonna nationalize. 听说他们要将其国有化
[43:53] Churchill Schwartz! Off the floor! 丘吉尔·施瓦茨的人 过来开会
[43:57] They’re creating rumors around the Hydra position. 有关长蛇境外公司的谣言四起
[43:59] None of it’s true. They’re just trying to kill the stock. 全是谎言 他们只是想扼杀那支股票
[44:01] Doesn’t make any difference what’s going on. 这对股票没有什么影响
[44:03] Then start another goddamn rumor is what you do. 再散播一个新的传言
[44:05] Short quickly and quietly 趁大家都不注意
[44:06] without everyone figuring out… 低调地尽快卖空
[44:08] I’m convinced what they’re after is Churchill, 我确信他们的目标是丘吉尔
[44:10] which has a big position in this stock. 他们在那支股票中份额最重
[44:12] Because Churchill got the sweetheart deal on Keller Zabel. 因为丘吉尔廉价买下了凯泽
[44:14] Churchill Schwartz has a five-percent position in it. 丘吉尔·施瓦茨占有5%的股份
[44:16] Who knows? Who’s got the inside line on some tin-pot dictator in Africa? 天知道 谁会跟个非洲独裁者联手炒作
[44:32] House of pain. 痛苦至极
[44:33] The house of pain! 简直痛苦至极
[44:34] Hydra Offshore got taken to the woodshed today. 长蛇公司今天损失惨重
[44:38] This one’s getting beaten like a redhead stepchild. 简直就跟个招人打的小孩一样惨
[44:41] Down a quick 19% on rumors of oil nationalization… 因为传闻油田会国有化 所以股价狂跌19%
[44:44] No, no! 不 不
[44:46] …in equatorial Guinea. There’s a country for you. 就在赤道几内亚 就是这个国家
[44:49] Get them. 没错
[44:50] The shockwave from this one 由此引发的冲击
[44:51] extended all the way to investment bank Churchill Schwarts. 一直影响到了丘施投资银行的股价
[44:55] Churchill Schwartz down eight percent in pre-market trading. 昨天收盘时已下降了8%
[44:59] Home builder confidence falls to a record low in July. 7月房产商的信心已跌至最低谷
[45:03] The monthly indicator from the national association of homebuilders 全国房地产商协会的月度指数
[45:06] dropped for a third consecutive month… 已连续下滑了三个月…
[45:08] You got your high ceilings. 这儿有高高的天花板
[45:11] Bonus playroom upstairs, not that I’m rushing you. 楼上还有个娱乐室 我不是在催你们
[45:16] Oh. Here. 看这儿
[45:17] This is going to be the sun room. Perfect for reading. 这可以做日光室 在这看书最好不过了
[45:21] It’ll get great light. 光线充足
[45:23] And there’s plenty of room for a pool 还有足够空间造个游泳池
[45:26] or a tennis court. See? 或者网球场 你看
[45:29] What’s going on with rainwater road, ma? 雨水路那栋房子呢 妈妈
[45:32] I’m showing it tomorrow. 我明天带人参观
[45:36] Sylvia, I think it’s lovely. 西尔维娅 这间房子很漂亮
[45:37] Long island always goes up. 长岛的房价只涨不跌
[45:39] Great schools, great shopping, lots of doctors. 教育优良 购物方便 医疗齐全
[45:42] Everybody loves it here. 人人都喜欢这儿
[45:45] You ought to buy it. 你们应该买下
[45:48] There are quite a few choices on this block. 这里附近还有不少好房子
[45:52] That’s what I love about you, dear. You call it like you see it. 我就喜欢你的心直口快 亲爱的
[45:56] I’d rather have this down payment any day. 我的话就宁愿要这处房子
[46:01] Ma, you got three properties. 妈 你手头有三处房产
[46:02] Two of the loans are resetting in a few months. 其中两处房贷几个月后就要调价
[46:04] You got to sell at least one. 你至少得卖掉一个
[46:06] Oh, don’t tell me my job, Jacob. 用不着你来教我 雅各布
[46:07] There are no buyers out there right now. 问题是现在还没买家
[46:10] The market’s soft. Everybody reads the same news. 房市疲软 大家都知道
[46:12] I just gotta wait it out. 所以我在等时机
[46:14] It’s like the two Florida properties five years ago. 就像五年前在佛州的两处房产
[46:16] I didn’t get spooked, and I flipped 190 grand from them. 当时我沉得住气 结果赚了十九万
[46:23] What does Henry say? 亨利怎么说
[46:24] Oh, Henry. Forget about him. He’s a wimp. 亨利吗 别提他了 他是个懦夫
[46:25] That’s done? 就这样吗
[46:27] Oh, if I listened to Henry, I would have sold every house way too soon. 如果我听了亨利 我的房子早卖光了
[46:32] He’s just like your father was. 他就像你父亲
[46:34] No. Dad had bad luck. 不 爸爸只是运气不好
[46:35] He took a shot and he failed. But he took a shot, ma. 他尝试过却失败了 但他好歹试过 妈妈
[46:37] Yeah, and then Jack Daniels took his shot, and he succeeded. 没错 结果他成功变成了个酒鬼
[46:39] Can we not have an argument about my father every time I come to see you? 能不能别每次都为爸的事情和我吵
[46:42] So sensitive. Forget I said anything. 你真是敏感 算我没说
[46:45] God. Defending your father is like defending smallpox. 老天 你干嘛这么护着你爸 这有什么意义
[46:52] The developers are on my ass, okay? 开发商催得很紧 好吗
[46:55] I just need you to bridge me. 我只要你帮我周转一下
[46:57] What about the money from Sagamir road? 赛格米路那边房子卖的钱呢
[46:59] What do you think? I put it into the new properties. 你觉得呢 当然又去买新房子了
[47:02] What did you think, it was just gonna shoot up in perpetuity? 你怎么想的 你觉得房价会只涨不跌吗
[47:04] Don’t patronize your mother, Jacob Lawrence. 别对你妈说教 雅各布·劳伦斯
[47:07] Of course I know the risks involved. 我当然知道这有风险
[47:09] Hey, you’re buying diamonds. You got the bonus, right? 你买了钻戒 拿到奖金了吧
[47:12] I remember visiting you when I was young. 我记得我小时候放学后
[47:14] At the hospital after school, thinking, 去医院找你 当时我想
[47:16] “how cool is this? My mother is saving lives.” “真酷啊 我妈妈在拯救生命”
[47:18] – Don’t change the subject. – I’m not changing the subject. -别转移话题 -我没有
[47:20] I never saved any lives. 我从没救过任何人
[47:22] Yeah, but you did something, and that’s the point, mom. 可你至少做过实事 这才是重点 妈妈
[47:24] I make more in a month now than I did in my best year as a nurse. 我现在可比以前当护士挣得多了
[47:28] You made a difference. 你以前做的事还有意义
[47:30] Listen to the broker preaching making a difference. 一个股票经纪居然教我做什么有意义
[47:34] That’s ironic. 真够讽刺
[47:36] How much? 多少钱
[47:39] Two hundred, tops. 最多二十万
[47:43] You’re killing me, ma! 你要逼死我啊 妈
[47:48] I’ll wire it to you. 我把钱汇给你
[47:53] Can you stop, please? 别这样好吗
[47:56] You’re not doing her any favors. 你这不是在帮她
[47:57] I know. 我知道
[47:59] And you’re not preventing it from happening again. 此类事情还会再次重演
[48:06] I’ll shut up. 算了我闭嘴
[48:11] Guess what? 你猜怎样
[48:13] Your boy, Bretton James. 你盯上的那位布雷顿·詹姆斯
[48:14] His assistant just called me and asked if you can see him today. 他的助理刚来电问你今天是否能见他
[48:17] You’re kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[48:19] Jake, you have an hour. I told him you were on the island. 雅各 你还有一小时 我跟他说你在长岛
[48:22] Yeah, but I’m in the middle of Friday afternoon traffic. 没错 可周五下午路上太堵了
[48:24] But he said after hours is okay, 他说下班后也可以
[48:25] Because he left his home address. 他留了家里地址
[48:28] East 65th street and Park Avenue, honey. Up to 8 p.M. 林荫大道东街65号 等到你8点
[48:30] Did he sound upset? 他很沮丧吗
[48:32] Screw him, he destroyed this company. 去他妈的吧 是他搞垮了我们公司
[48:33] He wasn’t in there like Russell Crowe in Gladiator. 他又不是《角斗士》里的罗素·克劳
[48:36] Thanks, baby. 谢了 宝贝
[48:39] Sounds like you’re getting your walking papers. 看来你又要忙了吧
[48:44] Jake, look, I don’t need this ring now. 雅各 其实我不需要这枚戒指
[48:47] Just give me one out of a cracker jack box instead… 给我个玩具戒指就好
[48:49] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[48:50] Are you crazy? Everything’s gonna be fine. 你疯了吗 不会有事的
[48:52] Jake, I grew up with a father who only talked about money. 雅各 从小到大我爸脑子里就只有钱
[48:55] If you think I want to be with the kind of guy 如果你以为我想和那种
[48:56] with his ego invested in his bank account, 通过摆阔来体现自我的男人在一起
[48:58] You really don’t get me. 那你就太不了解我了
[49:02] “I love it,” was what I was expecting. 我就想听你说句 “我很喜欢”
[49:06] Return it. It makes me uncomfortable. 退回去吧 我戴着不舒服
[49:07] Okay, Winnie. I’ll return it. 好吧 薇妮 我退回去
[49:24] Jacob Moore to see Mr. James. 我是雅各布·莫尔 来找詹姆斯先生
[49:26] He’s expecting you. 他正在等你
[49:42] 《福布斯》杂志 2007年946名全球亿万富翁
[49:55] Saturno devorando a su hijo. 《农神吞噬其子》
[49:59] Goya painted 15 black paintings late in his life. 戈雅晚年的十五幅阴暗作品
[50:02] Fourteen of them are on view in the Prado. 十四幅在马德里的普拉多博物馆
[50:04] That’s the missing 15th. 而这是第十五幅
[50:06] An early sketch for Satan devouring his son. 早期的素描是撒旦吞噬其子
[50:14] Do you collect? 你收藏画吗
[50:16] No. 不
[50:17] Only the obsessive-compulsive and the insecurely egotistical 只有强迫症和缺乏信心的家伙
[50:20] feel the need to collect things. 才会收藏东西
[50:28] Do you ride? 你玩机车么
[50:32] It’s an avocation, yes. 是的 个人爱好
[50:34] You know the photograph. 你知道这照片吧
[50:36] Rollie free, 1948. 1948年的罗利飞
[50:39] He set the world record at 150. 他当时的纪录是时速150英里
[50:41] And wanted it so bad he rode naked. 为了破纪录他还干脆裸骑
[50:44] Why, you ride, Mr. Moore? 怎么 你也飙车吗 莫尔先生
[50:50] I’ll put it to you this way. 我这么说吧
[50:52] If you rode the rest of your life, right, 就算你花上下半辈子
[50:54] and really became the best that you could be, 把自己的状态练到最佳
[50:56] you would never ride like I ride. 也达不到我的水准
[51:00] Well, then I look forward to us riding together. 期待我们何时能飙上一回
[51:08] You a bee, Mr. Moore? 你是蜜蜂吗 莫尔先生
[51:15] A what? 你说什么
[51:18] Do you like to sting people? 你是喜欢蜇人吧
[51:23] You cost Churchill Schwartz $120 million last week. 你害得丘吉尔·施瓦茨上周损失一千两百万
[51:29] That’s not a great deal of money. 这笔钱是不算什么
[51:31] But people know Hydra Offshore is ours. 但现在大家都知道长蛇是我们的了
[51:41] I had dinner with the good commander Ojukwa in Paris last week. 我上周在巴黎和亲爱的奥吉奎将军吃饭
[51:46] He has no actual plans of nationalizing any oil fields. 他根本没打算要把油田国有化
[51:51] But I guess that doesn’t really matter to you. 不过我想你并不在乎
[51:53] No, it doesn’t. 没错
[51:56] I checked you out with the desks in town. 我查过你的交易记录
[51:58] You didn’t make any money of it. 你并没有从中获利
[52:00] No, I didn’t. 我当然没有
[52:02] Then why? 那是为了什么
[52:06] Because you destroyed my firm. 因为你搞垮了我们公司
[52:08] Your firm destroyed itself. 那是你们自己害了自己
[52:09] You killed Louis Zabel. 你害死了卢易斯·泽贝
[52:11] Louis Zabel killed himself. 卢易斯·泽贝是自杀的
[52:13] But you set the rumors. 但是你散布的谣言
[52:14] The rumors were true. 谣言是真的
[52:16] You made them true. 是你搞得像是真的
[52:18] No, Mr. Moore. 不 莫尔先生
[52:19] Putting 50% leverage on toxic debt made them true. 在一屁股坏账上融资50%才是原因
[52:24] Look, Zabel once knew how to run money. 泽贝也曾懂得赚钱之道
[52:26] Dying because of it was his choice. 他因此而死 这是他自己的选择
[52:28] As far as I’m concerned, it’s just money. 而在我看来 钱还不是主要的
[52:31] But when you don’t know what you’re doing, 而一旦你不清楚自己在做什么
[52:34] It’s fatal, Mr. Moore. 那只有死路一条 莫尔先生
[52:36] Not knowing what you’re doing. 不清楚自己在做什么
[52:44] Come work for me. 来为我工作吧
[52:48] What? 什么
[52:49] We fund most of the world’s integrated oil companies. 我们投资全球多家石油集团公司
[52:52] Drillers, coal producers, natural gas line providers… 钻油公司 煤矿业者 天然气产业
[52:55] I know who you are. 这我都知道
[52:56] But where we’re a little light 但我们在替代能源方面
[52:59] is in alternative energy. 还有点力不从心
[53:04] Why me? 为什么选我
[53:06] Because your loyalty demanded revenge. 因为你够忠诚 肯为公司报仇
[53:08] Your boss actually attempted it, and your skill pulled it off. 你能力出众 完成了你老板的未尽之事
[53:13] And frankly, 说老实话
[53:16] Because I’d love to beat the crap out of you on a bike. 其实我想和你飙车 狠狠修理你一顿
[53:19] Fair enough? 理由够充分吧
[53:23] You got my attention, Mr. Moore. That’s pretty rare. 你让我印象深刻 莫尔先生 这可不常见
[53:27] If I were you, I’d think seriously about it. 如果我是你 我会慎重考虑
[53:30] Because you’ll have a hard time elsewhere, 因为既然你引起了我们的注意
[53:33] now that you’ve captured our attention. 那在其他地方恐怕是混不下去了
[53:36] Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m having a little fundraiser. 先失陪了 我还得参加个小型慈善会
[53:41] I got to get back to shaking my tin cup. 我得去讨好那帮金主了
[53:44] What’s your number? 你的数字是多少
[53:46] I’m sorry? 什么
[53:47] We’d start you at 300, like everybody else. 标准年薪是三十万
[53:50] I mean, as a partner, I only pull in 600. And the bonuses… 作为股东 可以加到六十万 加上奖金…
[53:53] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[53:55] Your number. 我是指你的数字
[53:56] The amount of money you would need to just walk away from it and live. 你要赚多少钱才会离开华尔街去享受生活
[54:00] See, I find that everybody has a number, 我知道每个人心中都有一个数
[54:02] and it’s usually an exact number. 一般来说都是个特定的数字
[54:03] So what is yours? 你的是多少
[54:09] More. 多多益善
[54:29] How did you know it was Bretton James? 你怎么知道是布雷顿·詹姆斯
[54:32] Good morning to you, too. Come in. 你也早安 请进吧
[54:34] – Good morning. – You hungry? -早安 -吃点什么
[54:36] No. I’m okay, thanks. 不用 谢谢
[54:41] Brett, as I called him in the old days, 我以前叫他布雷
[54:43] used to run trades through me. 我们过去一起做生意
[54:44] We used to piggyback off each other’s ideas. 总是在彼此身上获益
[54:47] Then we had a little discrepancy. 后来我们出现了一点分歧
[54:49] I won’t bother you with the details. 具体的就不跟你讲了
[54:52] Just to tell you that it cost me 200,000 bucks, 反正最后赔了我二十万
[54:55] which was a lot of money back then. 这在当时可是一大笔钱
[54:57] So when I got hot in the ’80s, 八十年代正好是我最出名的时候
[54:59] And I started giving tastes to my friends, 我开始给我的朋友内部消息
[55:02] I didn’t invite James in, and he didn’t like that very much. 却没有理会詹姆斯 对此他不太高兴
[55:06] So? 然后呢
[55:08] So it’s no big deal. 也没什么大不了
[55:11] But when you’re in prison, you got a lot of time to think. 在牢里你有很多时间可以思考
[55:17] In fact, the best memory that I know is hurt. 事实上 让我最记忆犹新的是痛苦
[55:22] I did eight years, pal. Five years before that in court. 我坐了八年牢 之前还打了五年官司
[55:25] Nobody does eight years. They give murderers five. 没人会被判八年 连杀人犯也不过五年
[55:30] I thought it was the kid with the airline that gave you up. 不是航空公司的员工告发你的吗
[55:34] Blue star? Stock watch? What was it? 蓝星股份吧 股市勘察吗
[55:36] – Bud Fox? – Bud Fox. -巴德·福克斯吗 -对 就是福克斯
[55:38] No, no, no. He got a wire on me. 不 他在我身上装窃听器
[55:40] He got me for insider trading. 抓到我进行内幕交易
[55:41] But that’s 12, 13 months, max. 但那顶多也就被判个一年多
[55:44] After the first charges, 在那次指控后
[55:45] It was one of my co-conspirators who tipped off The Fed. 我的一个合伙人向美联储透露消息
[55:50] And that pious piranha, Bretton James, 而那个伪君子 布雷顿·詹姆斯
[55:53] he had just enough information to sink me. 手头掌握了足够资料让我去坐牢
[55:57] You know, of course, I’m never going to know it for sure. 不过当然 真相我是永远不会知道了
[56:00] He offered me a job. 他要我过去工作
[56:06] Well, you just rocketed into the center of the universe, pal. 不错啊 伙计 青云直上了嘛
[56:10] I think my daughter’s future is looking a hell of a lot better. 看来我女儿将来也不愁吃穿了
[56:14] I never made any money shorting Hydra. 我没有靠卖空长蛇的股票赚钱
[56:17] You’re kidding me. You didn’t trade it? 开什么玩笑 你没交易吗
[56:19] That would have been insider trading, Mr. Gekko. 那样做是内幕交易 盖柯先生
[56:23] Remember, your daughter and I are engaged. 别忘了 我和你女儿已经订婚了
[56:24] You wouldn’t want to soil her name, right? 你也不想我连累她吧
[56:26] Well, you may not have traded, 好吧 就算你没交易
[56:28] But you try telling The Fed you didn’t commit a felony. 但你能让美联储相信你是无辜的吗
[56:31] What do you mean? 什么意思
[56:32] You know exactly what I mean. 你明白我的意思
[56:34] You induced others to trade on 是你提供的假消息
[56:36] information that you knew to be false. 促使了别人进行交易
[56:44] Hard to prove that. 这很难证明
[56:49] A fisherman always sees another fisherman from a far. 两个同道中人 总能一眼就认出对方
[56:57] I think you ought to start calling me Gordon. 我想你还是叫我戈登吧
[57:00] Well, I promised you this, 我答应过给你这个
[57:03] Gordon. 戈登
[57:05] Makes us even. 这下我们扯平了
[57:07] There she is. 就是这个
[57:08] But keep this between us, though. 但你可别说出去
[57:12] How is that lefty website of her’s doing? 她的那个左翼网站搞得如何了
[57:14] – Frozen Truth? – Yeah. -冰封真相吗 -对
[57:15] It’s doing well, actually. They get about 50,000 hits a day. 不错 每天点击率有五万多
[57:18] It’s building. 慢慢步入正轨了
[57:21] She was such a pisser. 她真是个有个性的女孩
[57:24] Relationships, they’re like bubbles. 人与人之间的关系 就像泡沫
[57:28] They’re fragile. It’s like these tulips. 不堪一击 就好比郁金香
[57:31] This is the greatest bubble story of all time. 这是史上最强大的泡沫故事
[57:34] Back in the 1600s, the Dutch, they get speculation fever. 十七世纪那会 荷兰人狂热进行投机买卖
[57:38] To the point that you could buy 当时用一个郁金香球茎的价钱
[57:40] a beautiful house on a canal in Amsterdam, 你就能在阿姆斯特丹运河旁
[57:44] for the price of one bulb. 买上一栋漂亮的房子
[57:46] They called it “Tulip Mania.” 人们称之为”郁金香狂热”
[57:49] Then it collapsed. 然后泡沫崩溃了
[57:50] You could buy 10 bulbs for $2. 十个球茎只要两块钱
[57:52] People got wiped out, but, you know, who remembers? 人们倾家荡产 但谁又会吸取教训
[57:56] What would you do with your money? 你的钱都如何处理
[57:58] Me? Switzerland. Still the best. 我吗 存在瑞士银行 那里最保险
[58:01] Got a healthy distrust for a big government. 我不信任大国家的政府
[58:04] Is that where you keep it? 你赚来的钱都存在那边吗
[58:06] Yes, I did. Now I don’t got that kind of cash anymore. 之前是 现在我没这么多钱了
[58:12] But you do have money. 可你还是有钱住这种房子
[58:16] This is a rental. 这地方是租的
[58:20] I’m pretty sure James has invested 我肯定詹姆斯在开曼群岛
[58:21] in an offshore fund in the Caymans. 投资了一个境外基金
[58:24] Your time, you ever do anything 你当时有没有和一个
[58:26] with some company called Locust Fund? 叫蝗虫基金的公司打过交道
[58:27] Locust Fund. I never heard of it, but it’s possible. Yeah. 蝗虫基金 从没听过 不过有这可能
[58:31] James wants to build his alternative energy sector. 詹姆斯想成立个替代能源部门
[58:34] Sounds serious. 他好像很认真
[58:35] I think I can get him to put real capital 我觉得我能让他把钱
[58:36] behind this company I told you about. 投给那家我提过的公司
[58:38] United fusion. 聚变联合公司
[58:40] James would probably want to polish his resume a little green. 詹姆斯可能是想给自己添点环保资历
[58:43] He’s in pole position to be top dog 只要裘利·斯坦哈德一过世
[58:45] when Julie Steinhardt kicks the bucket, 他就能爬上第一把交椅的位置
[58:47] which, I hear, could be any day now. 而就我听说 他也快了
[58:49] This company could change not just the 这家公司不仅会改变能源市场
[58:50] energy market, Gordon, but the world. 戈登 还能改变整个世界
[58:52] Idealism. Idealism, pal, it kills every deal. 理想主义啊 伙计 这可会坏了大事
[58:55] The thing you got to know about James is, he’s a gambler. 你只要知道詹姆斯是个赌徒
[58:57] You know, like me. 就和我一样
[58:59] He’s got an ego the size of Antarctica. Like me. 他这人超级自负 这点也像我
[59:04] So now you got his attention. 而你现在引起了他的注意
[59:06] How are you going to shine sitting on his sun? 你能在他底下打自己的小算盘吗
[59:10] Make him money and melt his ass. 替他赚钱 再趁虚而入
[59:14] Just like the old days. We slaughtered men for payback. 我们报复起来不择手段 这一点没变
[59:21] Maybe it’s time for us to do our second trade. 我们是不是该做第二次交易了
[59:26] All right. I’ll dig around on James and this Locust Fund, 我来查詹姆斯和那个蝗虫基金
[59:29] and you see what you can do about 而你就负责想办法
[59:30] getting Winnie and me back together again. 让我跟薇妮和好如初
[59:32] Well, I never guaranteed she’d forgive you, Gordon. 我可不能保证她会原谅你 戈登
[59:36] Why don’t we just start with her agreeing 不如我们先从简单的开始
[59:38] to have dinner with you first, huh? 问问看她同不同意一起吃个饭
[59:39] Well, at my age, I’ll take anything I can get. 我这个年纪的人 已经不挑剔了
[59:46] I had two beautiful children. 我有两个可爱的孩子
[59:50] And then I went away, and I didn’t see them much. 我入狱后就很少见到他们
[59:55] My ex made sure of that. 都是我前妻的意思
[59:59] And then when we lost Rudy, 而鲁迪去世后
[1:00:03] Winnie just shut down on me. 薇妮便再也没和我联系过
[1:00:16] Except for the exceedingly precious 除了时间这个资产
[1:00:20] and depreciating asset of time. 极其珍贵却又不断贬值
[1:00:22] Winnie’s all I got left. You understand that? 薇妮就是我的所有了 你明白吗
[1:00:25] I’ll try, Gordon. 我尽力吧 戈登
[1:00:28] Well, try harder. Then you both can have a father. 尽全力 到时你们都可以有个父亲了
[1:00:45] – He chose this place? – Yeah. -是他选的地方吗 -是的
[1:00:47] Yeah, we used to come here every Sunday night. 我们以前每周日晚上都来这
[1:00:50] You will be fine. 没事的
[1:00:52] You do know I’m never having sex with you again. 别指望我以后再会和你做爱
[1:00:54] Then what my friends say about 那我朋友对婚姻的看法
[1:00:56] marriage is actually true. Five back. 还真是对了 找我五块
[1:00:59] I’m only doing this for you. 我是为了你才来的
[1:01:00] No, baby. You’re doing this for you. Come on. 不 宝贝 是为了你自己 来吧
[1:01:02] Taxi! 的士
[1:01:24] Mr. Gekko. 盖柯先生
[1:01:25] Jacob Moore. We spoke on the phone. 我是雅各布·莫尔 我们通过电话
[1:01:41] – Drinks? – No. -喝点什么吗 -不用了
[1:01:45] What about you? Heineken? 你呢 来点喜力啤酒吗
[1:01:47] Yeah, sure. 当然
[1:01:57] Let me guess. The ginger-garlic lobster. 让我猜猜你要点什么 姜蒜龙虾吗
[1:02:03] I used to order that every time. 我以前每次都点这个
[1:02:06] I guess so. 我猜也是
[1:02:11] I checked out that website. 我看过那个网站
[1:02:14] Frozen truth. It’s impressive. 冰封真相 很不错
[1:02:17] Thanks. We work hard at it. 谢谢 我们花费了很多心思
[1:02:19] Although, there was a bullshit blog. 不过上面有篇文章很扯淡
[1:02:23] Blaming the current administration for the entire mess that we’re in. 把现在的混乱局面都归咎于现今政府
[1:02:26] I don’t think that’s the truth. 我可不能认同
[1:02:28] I agree with you. 我也这么想
[1:02:29] You do? 是吗
[1:02:30] Yeah. Jack Salmon wrote it… 对 杰克·萨门写的…
[1:02:31] Graydy. 格雷迪
[1:02:32] Congratulations. Great to see you. 恭喜啊 见到你很高兴
[1:02:35] You’re doing great work down there. 你的工作很出色
[1:02:36] – Thank you. Thank you so much. – Gordon. Gordon Gekko. -谢谢 非常感谢 -我是戈登·盖柯
[1:02:39] Nice to see you. Thanks so much. 很高兴见到你 谢谢
[1:03:02] I’m sorry. I can’t do this. 对不起 我做不到
[1:03:17] Winnie! 薇妮
[1:03:20] Why did you make me do that, Jake? 你为什么要逼我这么做 雅各
[1:03:22] You don’t understand. This is none of your business. 你不明白 这根本和你无关
[1:03:24] It is my business. Stop for a second. 当然和我有关 等等
[1:03:25] Look at the real man in there. 好好看看那个真实的人
[1:03:26] He’s hurting. He’s desperate to get you back in his life. 他受伤了 他这么渴望你回到他身边
[1:03:28] He’s not who you think he is, Jake! 他不是你所想的那种人 雅各
[1:03:30] People change. It was a long time ago. Winnie. 人是会变的 都这么久了 薇妮
[1:03:37] He’ll hurt us. 他会伤害我们
[1:03:40] Don’t go back in there. 别回去找他
[1:03:51] Are we really going to lead with this Babaco Solar? 我们真的要投资巴巴可太阳能吗
[1:03:53] It’s a hustle, Bretton. 这公司靠不住 布雷顿
[1:03:55] I passed on it twice within the last two years. 过去两年我放弃了两次
[1:03:56] They spin a sexy story with these super-thin cadmium telluride semiconductors. 他们把超薄碲化镉半导体吹得天花乱坠
[1:04:00] But the truth is, the technology is not proprietary… 但其实这项技术根本没有专利权…
[1:04:02] We’ve been over this, Bretton. 这个我们已经讨论过了 布雷顿
[1:04:03] You are unbelievable, Moore. 你真让人烦透了 莫尔
[1:04:04] Babaco is a cow. It’s dead in the water. 巴巴可是个烂摊子 根本没前途
[1:04:06] The chinese aren’t stupid. They’re not going to go for it. 中国人可不蠢 他们不会投资的
[1:04:08] Yeah, a cash cow maybe. 也说不定是棵摇钱树
[1:04:09] They’ve been saying fusion is five years away for the last 40 years. 聚变技术五年内能成功都说了四十年了
[1:04:11] It is. Laser fusion is the future. 没错 镭射聚变是未来趋势
[1:04:12] Can you prove that, boy genius? 你能证明吗 天才先生
[1:04:14] Can you prove evolution, girl genius? 那你能证明进化论吗 天才小姐
[1:04:15] That seems to work, though, right? 但事实不明摆着么
[1:04:16] Look, knock it off. Both of you. 你们两个听着 别吵了
[1:04:18] These guys are parking 15 billion across the board in energy sectors 他们要在能源产业上投资一百五十亿
[1:04:21] And I want them here, okay? 我要把他们留住 懂吗
[1:04:23] Carol’s taking the lead on this. 这事由卡萝尔负责
[1:04:25] Our recommend is Babaco. That’s final. 我们推荐的是巴巴可 就这么定了
[1:04:31] Go ahead. I’ll take you to dinner some other time. 走吧 以后有时间再请你吃饭
[1:04:33] Oh, eat me, Moore. 吃你个鬼 莫尔
[1:04:35] Babaco is at the forefront of developing thin film technology 巴巴可在利用太阳能融合薄膜技术
[1:04:39] to incorporate solar cells into pliable plastic sheets. 的研发上处于领先地位
[1:04:41] We believe that within the next few years 我们相信在未来的几年中
[1:04:43] we can approach the 20% level. 我们的收益将达到20%
[1:04:45] Making it a perfect match for the explosion of growth and energy needs, 恰好迎合能源需求
[1:04:49] Which, as you know, is growing at 40%. 40%的飞速增长
[1:04:52] Thin film technology is the breakthrough here. 薄膜技术是个历史性的突破
[1:04:55] And in 2010, thin film is going to surpass crystalline silicon. 直到2010 薄膜将超过硅晶
[1:05:01] And that’s about it. 就是这些
[1:05:06] Go ahead. 继续
[1:05:07] So, with the world energy demand 所以 世界能源需求在未来的二十年
[1:05:08] Growing 40% in the next 20 years, 将会增长40%
[1:05:11] We at church believe, Mr. Xu. 我们坚信 徐先生
[1:05:13] That Babaco Solar is a cutting-edge no-brainer. 巴巴可太阳能掌握了尖端技术
[1:05:17] Good for a 20% return in the next two years 未来两年将获得20%的收益
[1:05:20] With a 30 to 40% upside in the next five years. 五年内会提升个30%到40%
[1:05:23] Thank you, Miss Carol. 谢谢你 卡萝尔小姐
[1:05:26] Solar will make an important part of our portfolio. 太阳能会是我们投资的重要领域之一
[1:05:31] But truthfully, 但老实说
[1:05:32] we have seen similar technology from another firm. 我们在其他公司也见过同样的技术
[1:05:36] As you know, China’s demand 你也知道 中国的需求
[1:05:39] will more than double before my daughter turns 21. 在我女儿21岁之前就会翻倍
[1:05:43] So we are looking for the next 100 years. 所以我们要的是百年稳赚的投资
[1:05:48] Where even my grandson can spend money. 让我的孙子辈都能有钱赚
[1:05:51] Do you have anything else to present to us today? 你还有什么要展示给我们的吗
[1:05:54] We’ve come a long way. 我们可是远道而来
[1:05:59] Listen, Wang, 听着 王
[1:06:00] Now, we got a great new line on this shale oil technology. 现在 我们还有一项新的页岩油技术
[1:06:06] Let’s just dig a lot deeper for a 我们可以进一步讨论出
[1:06:07] price that we think is a good one. 一个让我们双方都满意的价格
[1:06:09] We’ll have a complete workup for you by the end of the month. 这个月底我们就能给你们完整的资料
[1:06:12] All right, bretton. That sounds promising. 好吧 布雷顿 听起来不错
[1:06:15] What about fusion? 那聚能怎么样呢
[1:06:17] We happen to be working with a company right now. 一家正与我们合作的公司
[1:06:19] It’s got all the hardware in place. 它所有的硬件设施齐全
[1:06:21] Started by the department of energy. 由能源部启动
[1:06:22] They share r&d facilities with the university of california. 他们和加州大学共用研发设备
[1:06:25] It’s got a market cap right now of about a billion. 目前市值不算收益
[1:06:27] No earnings. 大概值十亿
[1:06:29] Fusion has been around a long time. 聚变技术已经存在很久了
[1:06:34] “Good things take time.” 好事多磨[汉语]
[1:06:37] The simple of it is, 简单来说
[1:06:38] it’s using the intense energy of some 200 laser beams 它利用两百道强烈的镭射光束
[1:06:41] focused on a single target the size of a few grains of rice filled with hydrogen fuel. 瞄准只有几颗米粒大的氢能源目标
[1:06:45] So the idea being that when that target combusts 其中的原理是当目标爆炸时
[1:06:48] it produces more energy than it took in. 将释放比原来大得多的能量
[1:06:51] All the tests they’ve done indicate 所有的实验表明
[1:06:53] that they can use this ignition process 他们可以利用燃点的过程
[1:06:54] to turn simple seawater into energy. 来把普通海水变成能量
[1:06:58] It’s called ocean thermal energy conversion 这个称为海洋热能转换
[1:07:01] using the reaction between hot water on the surface 利用海面较暖的海水和海底较冷的海水
[1:07:03] And cold water beneath to power the lasers. 反应作为镭射动能
[1:07:05] So what you wind up with is unlimited clean energy. 这样你就得到无限的纯净能源
[1:07:08] How do you contain the explosion? 那你要如何控制爆炸
[1:07:11] That’s a secret I can’t really share with you right now. 这个我没法现在告诉你 是商业秘密
[1:07:13] Not to be secretive, but I could 但也没什么好隐瞒的 或许
[1:07:14] probably get you in there for a peek. 我能让你去看看
[1:07:15] Maybe next week, 大概下个星期
[1:07:16] on your way back to Beijing from DC.? 你从华盛顿回北京的路上
[1:07:20] Mr. Wang, I got you something. 王先生 我有件礼物要给你
[1:07:22] This is American baijiu. 这是美国的白酒
[1:07:28] “I think you will like it.” 我想你会喜欢[汉语]
[1:07:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:07:30] – Miss Chung, this is for you. – Oh, thank you. -常小姐 这是给你的 -谢谢
[1:07:40] I used to go with Zabel to China. 我曾跟泽贝去过中国
[1:07:42] Their culture’s as much about manners as it is about business. 他们的文化里礼仪和生意一样重要
[1:07:45] They’re on the hook, Jake. That’s all I care about. 他们上钩了 雅各 我只关心这个
[1:07:48] Good. 好
[1:07:49] I’ll send him some bamboo flowers symbolizing continued growth and prosperity. 我会送他一些代表繁荣昌盛的竹子花
[1:07:54] You don’t always listen so good, Jake, 你并不总是很听话 雅各
[1:07:57] but you got fight in you. 但是你有斗志
[1:07:58] I like that. 我喜欢
[1:08:13] I think you might just have something on James. 我想关于詹姆斯的事你说对了
[1:08:16] My friend in Switzerland, he confirmed 我在瑞士的朋友确认了
[1:08:18] that this locust fund, it exists and it’s big. 蝗虫基金的确存在且规模不小
[1:08:20] A billion dollars. 十亿资产
[1:08:23] It just might be our friend Bretton 这大概就是那个布雷顿
[1:08:25] was trading through his own account, 没经过丘吉尔·施瓦茨公司
[1:08:27] outside of Churchill Schwartz. 进行交易的私人户头
[1:08:29] Can we get that on the record? 我们能拿到记录吗
[1:08:31] That’s the hard part, isn’t it? 这才是困难所在 不是吗
[1:08:37] So what are we going to do about my daughter, Jake? 那我女儿的事该怎么办 雅各
[1:08:41] I told you, I’m sorry about the other night. 那晚的事我很抱歉
[1:08:42] Gordon, I can’t control her, you know? 戈登 我控制不了她 你懂吗
[1:08:44] Yeah. 我懂
[1:08:46] You know, they say parents are the bones 有人说孩子就是靠着
[1:08:49] on which children sharpen their teeth. 父母的血泪一点一滴长大
[1:08:53] Find another way for me to get with her. 想法子让我们再见一次
[1:08:54] You know, there’s got to be… 肯定会有什么办法
[1:08:55] That dinner that’s coming up, all the street guys are going? 那个所有华尔街人士都会出席的晚宴
[1:08:57] The Alzheimer’s thing at the Met. 阿兹海默症协会在大都会办的那个
[1:08:59] Yeah. I’m taking her. 我会带她出席
[1:09:01] I wish I had 10k for a seat. 真希望我买得起一万一张的门票
[1:09:04] A writer’s got to sell a lot of books for that. 一个作家要卖很多书才能赚得到
[1:09:08] And we both know how Winnie would react to the fact 而我们都知道如果薇妮发现你
[1:09:11] that you’ve been bonding with your future father-in-law. 和你的未来岳父私交甚笃 会有什么反应
[1:09:14] Is that a threat? 你在威胁我吗
[1:09:17] Absolutely. 当然
[1:09:21] Well, consider it done. 你成功了
[1:09:22] I just got to put you at another table. 我会把你安排到另一张桌子
[1:09:24] It’s got to look like an accident. 搞得像是偶遇
[1:09:26] I like trading with you, Jake. 我喜欢和你做生意 雅各
[1:09:28] See you around campus. 回头见
[1:09:33] Get her a ring, for christ’s sake! 看在上帝的份上 给她买枚戒指
[1:09:59] How are you, Bill? 最近怎么样 比尔
[1:10:00] Julie, how nice to see you. 裘利 见到你真高兴
[1:10:01] Well, it’s a pleasure to see you, William. 很荣幸见到你 威廉
[1:10:04] So nice to see you. 见到你真好
[1:10:07] Have you spoken to J.P. about the conservancy? 你跟J·P谈过环保组织的事了吗
[1:10:18] Hi, nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[1:10:19] Congratulations. Looks like you won this one. 恭喜你 看来这次你赢了
[1:10:24] It’s not over yet. 这事儿还没完
[1:10:26] Have you met Jake? 你见过雅各吗
[1:10:27] Good to see you. How’s your husband? 见到你真好 你先生好吗
[1:10:28] Very well. 不错
[1:10:31] I gotta tell you, Mr. Gekko, 我不得不告诉你 盖柯先生
[1:10:33] Seeing you speak was inspirational on so many levels. 你的演讲真是太有启发性了
[1:10:36] Because, I’ll tell you, I’m on the outside. 要我说 我完全是个局外人
[1:10:38] I’m looking at all my buddies making all this money. 看着我的朋友们不停地赚钱
[1:10:40] And I’m thinking, “fellas, 然后我就会想 “伙计们
[1:10:42] “there’s no there, there.” you know? “这一切都要泡汤了” 知道吗
[1:10:45] But listen, I’m at your table. 听着 我跟你在同一桌
[1:10:46] We can talk about this all night. 今晚我们可以好好聊聊
[1:10:47] That’s great, Robby. I’ll see you later then, all right? 这很棒 罗比 我们待会见吧
[1:10:49] Hey, Gordon. 戈登
[1:10:52] Looking good. 看起来不错嘛
[1:10:54] My god. 天呐
[1:10:56] Bud Fox, huh? I haven’t seen you in years. 巴德·福克斯 很多年没见你了
[1:11:00] This is Erin and Christina. 这两位是艾琳和克里斯蒂娜
[1:11:04] What was that airline called? Blue star, that’s right. 那航空公司叫什么来着 对了 蓝星
[1:11:08] That must be keeping you pretty busy now, huh? 你现在肯定忙的不行吧
[1:11:12] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[1:11:15] Well, after a little time away, I actually turned it into 你不在的这段时间 我已经把它发展成
[1:11:19] One of the largest private jet brokerages in the world 世界上最大的私人飞机经纪公司
[1:11:21] and sold it. 然后转手卖出去了
[1:11:22] Made millions. 赚了一大笔吧
[1:11:24] That’s great, pal. That’s really great. So what’s up next? 伙计 那真的很不错 下一步呢
[1:11:28] You’re looking at it. 你也看到了
[1:11:29] Golf, winters in St. Barts, philanthropy. 冬天在圣巴茨参加高尔夫和慈善活动
[1:11:34] Ah! and how about you, Gordon? 那你呢 戈登
[1:11:37] Does Blue Horseshoe still love Anacott Steel? 蓝色马蹄跟安纳克钢铁还好吧[第一部情节]
[1:11:41] You know it. 你知道的
[1:11:45] Well, I’ll see you around sometime, Gordon. 回头见了 戈登
[1:11:48] Stay out of trouble. 别惹麻烦
[1:12:45] And the website’s called frozen truth. 那个网站叫冰封真相
[1:12:48] That’s catchy. I like that. 很容易记 我喜欢
[1:12:50] What we really need is some game-changing news. 我们真正要的是劲爆新闻
[1:12:53] And now you can come out of nowhere with one big story. 你能毫无征兆地发布一则大新闻
[1:12:57] Since “mission accomplished” broke the senator’s affair, 自从”使命必达”揭发了议员的风流韵事
[1:12:59] They’ve gotten 200,000 hits a day. 他们每天都有二十万的点击率
[1:13:02] Is it expensive to run? 运营成本高吗
[1:13:04] Not really. It’s a shoestring budget. 不高 只需要很少的经费
[1:13:06] Maybe Jake can find ways to raise you some money 说不定雅各能想办法帮你筹到点钱
[1:13:09] Flip it to the public? 要上市的吗
[1:13:11] We don’t really want to go public. 我们没想过上市
[1:13:12] It would affect our credibility. 那会影响我们的公信力
[1:13:14] We want to stay non-profit. 我们想保持非盈利
[1:13:15] Non-profit? What is that? I don’t know what that is. 非盈利 我不知道那是什么
[1:13:18] I’ve heard the term before, “non-profit.” 我听过这个 非盈利
[1:13:19] That’s very funny. 很好笑
[1:13:20] You know what it is? Isn’t that when you came out of school 你知道那是什么吗 就是当你刚毕业时
[1:13:23] and you had to do something for the government, iike it was mandatory? 被强行要求为政府做点事
[1:13:25] Very funny. 真有趣
[1:13:27] It was called the draft. 那叫草案
[1:13:28] – It was called the draft. – It’s called the draft. -草案 -那叫草案
[1:13:29] So one day, Brett, Churchill Schwartz 总有一天 丘施和布雷
[1:13:31] is going to buy every table at this jackal’s ball. 会买下这里每张桌子的票
[1:13:34] They’re going to call it “a religious revival.” 他们会管这叫宗教复兴
[1:13:39] Winn, you don’t have to leave on my behalf. 小薇 你不用因为我来了就走
[1:13:41] I’m only going to be here a couple of seconds. 我就在这待一会
[1:13:43] No. Stay. I’m just going to get some air. 不 你坐着吧 我去透透气
[1:13:58] If somebody took this place out tonight, 今晚要是有人把这推平了
[1:13:59] There’d be nobody left to rule the world. 那这个世界就没有领头人了
[1:14:04] But, Brett, congratulations. 不过 布雷 恭喜你
[1:14:05] I know how hard you worked for all of this. 我知道你为此付出了多少心血
[1:14:08] I go by “Bretton” these days. 现在我比较习惯别人叫我布雷顿
[1:14:11] It’s a beneficiary of a few bull markets. That’s all it takes. 这是几个牛市带来的收益 就这些而已
[1:14:14] So easy, even a caveman can do it, right? 很简单 山顶洞人都能做到 是吧
[1:14:17] That’s right. 是啊
[1:14:18] You make modesty a virtue, Bretton. 你让谦虚成为一种美德 布雷顿
[1:14:22] The truth is, nobody needs inside information anymore to get rich. 事实是 现在没人靠内部消息来赚钱了
[1:14:27] All you have to do is stay out of jail. 只要别被关进监狱就行了
[1:14:31] – Glad to be here, Bretton. – Herb. -很高兴见到你 布雷顿 -赫布
[1:14:33] Actually, jail was the best thing that ever happened to me. 实际上 坐牢是我遇到的最好的事了
[1:14:37] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[1:14:38] Got me to think. 让我有时间思考
[1:14:40] It centers a man. 找回做人的重点
[1:14:43] I probably should thank whoever put me in there. 我大概得感谢把我送进监狱的那个人
[1:14:49] You know, I saw you on television the other night. 你知道吗 有天晚上我在电视上看到你
[1:14:52] You are quite the bear. 你觉得行情要变熊市了
[1:14:55] You be careful, you know. 你还是谨慎一点
[1:14:56] Your daughter’s financial health is now in our hands. 毕竟你女儿的财产现在我们的手上
[1:14:59] – So it is, so it is. – Yeah, it is. -也是 也是 -是啊
[1:15:01] But your firm knows sub-primes are crap. 但你也知道次贷这玩意是个废
[1:15:05] The way you keep buying Bernie’s Insurance swaps lately, 从你最近和伯尼保险的违约交易来看
[1:15:09] I mean, I gotta worry about my grandchildren’s college education. 我觉得我孙子的大学教育经费都要不保了
[1:15:14] We like insurance. 我们喜欢保险
[1:15:15] What’s not to like? 谁不喜欢
[1:15:17] Easy selling crack to kids in a school playground. 卖保险就跟卖毒品给操场上的孩子一样简单
[1:15:20] Credit default swap is a good idea. 信用违约交易是个好主意
[1:15:22] It’s the execution that isn’t. 只是有执行上的问题
[1:15:24] Well, you know what they say. 你也知道他们怎么说
[1:15:26] Bulls make money, bears make money, 牛市赚钱 熊市也赚钱
[1:15:29] And the pigs, they get slaughtered. 至于猪 只能等着被宰
[1:15:31] I thought this was a charity event, Gordon. 这可是个慈善晚宴 戈登
[1:15:34] Why don’t you go find some? 你怎么不也去找找你的善心
[1:15:37] Tell you what. 这么跟你说吧
[1:15:38] I’ll make you a deal, Bretton. 我要跟你做个交易 布雷顿
[1:15:41] You stop telling lies about me, 你别再说我坏话
[1:15:43] I’ll stop telling the truth about you. 我就不揭你的老底
[1:15:55] That’s sad. 真悲哀
[1:15:57] Isn’t it? 不是吗
[1:15:58] It’s pathetic. 真可悲
[1:15:59] That he can’t just take his ball and go home. 他就是没有自知之名
[1:16:02] He has to piss on the whole game. 非得把大家都给惹火
[1:16:07] I’m going to go find Winnie. 我去找薇妮
[1:16:08] Oh, look, by the way, 对了
[1:16:11] I talked to Wang today. 我今天跟王谈过了
[1:16:14] I think the chinese are close. Very close. 我觉得和中国人的生意差不多成了
[1:16:19] In any case, I want to talk to you about the future, 不管怎样 我想跟你谈谈未来的问题
[1:16:21] About how we’re going to bring this over the top. 还有我们怎么把这做到最好
[1:16:23] – Sure. – Okay? -好 -没问题吧
[1:16:25] Tomorrow? 明天吗
[1:16:27] – Okay. Okay. – All right. -好的 -好
[1:16:45] He’s a good kid. 他是个好孩子
[1:16:47] He came from nothing. 他白手起家
[1:16:49] Hustler, like me. 是个聪明人 像我
[1:16:55] You think he’s the one for you, Winn? 你觉得他就是你的真命天子吗 小薇
[1:16:58] Yep. 是的
[1:17:02] Well, just make sure he’s worthy of you. 那要确定他配得上你
[1:17:04] Because, whether you like it or not, 因为 不管你喜不喜欢
[1:17:06] you’re still a Gekko. 你都是盖柯家的人
[1:17:10] And whether you like it or not 不管你喜不喜欢
[1:17:12] That name doesn’t mean anything anymore. 那个名字不再有任何意义了
[1:17:18] Why do you say something like that? 为什么你非要说这种话
[1:17:21] We had an agreement. 我们有过约定
[1:17:23] You remember? Last time you came down to see me? 记得吗 你最后一次来看我的时候
[1:17:27] We were going to take a little trip. 说等我出狱了 我们就去旅行
[1:17:29] When I got out, you remember that? To Switzerland? 记得吗 去瑞士
[1:17:32] Yeah. 记得
[1:17:34] That was before Rudy. 那是在鲁迪出事之前
[1:17:40] Some of the things that came out after you went away, 有些事你走了以后才表现出来
[1:17:46] Things you were recorded saying, the affairs? 那些你被爆出来的丑事 说你有外遇
[1:17:50] That wasn’t you. That wasn’t my father. 那不是你 那不是我爸爸
[1:17:52] It was some sociopath. 那只是某个疯子
[1:17:53] – It was nine years ago. – So? -已经九年了 -所以呢
[1:17:55] When are you going to stop? 你还要纠结多久
[1:18:02] You got no idea what hell I went through in there. 你根本不知道我在里面过的什么鬼日子
[1:18:05] Hell, for you? It was hell for you? 鬼日子 你吗 对你来说是鬼日子吗
[1:18:08] Do you know what you did to rudy? 你知道你对鲁迪都干了什么
[1:18:10] To all of us? You drove mom mad. 对我们都干了什么吗 你把妈妈逼疯了
[1:18:12] Winnie, 薇妮
[1:18:14] he was my only son. 他是我唯一的儿子
[1:18:18] I tried everything. I put him in the 12-step deal. 我尽力了 我送他去做12步疗法
[1:18:21] I never told you, I borrowed money from hardcore guys. 我从没告诉过你 我跟黑道借过钱
[1:18:24] Tens of thousands of dollars, which I didn’t have. 借了好几万 我根本还不起的数
[1:18:28] I gave it to the best therapist I could find. 就为了给他找到最好的治疗师
[1:18:31] I even tried to pay off one scumbag dealer 我甚至给钱那个毒贩
[1:18:34] not to sell any more to my boy! 让他不要卖毒品给我儿子
[1:18:38] But if you’d been there, dad… 但如果你在他身边 爸爸
[1:18:43] If you hadn’t been in prison, 如果你没有进监狱
[1:18:46] It would’ve been different. 这一切都会不一样
[1:18:49] Winnie, you got no idea 薇妮 你根本不懂
[1:18:53] how much I beat myself up, 我有多恨我自己
[1:18:55] how many mistakes I made as a father. 我是一个多么失败的父亲
[1:18:59] Rudy… 鲁迪
[1:19:01] He was a victim, you know. Like, he had cancer. 他是受害者 你也知道 就像得癌症
[1:19:04] You cannot blame me. 你不能因为这个怪我
[1:19:07] And you gotta stop blaming yourself. 也不要再怪你自己了
[1:19:20] You’re all I got left, honey. 我只剩下你了 宝贝
[1:19:25] Nothing else matters. 其他的一切 都不重要了
[1:19:32] I cannot make it right again, 我不能挽回这一切
[1:19:34] but I can make things better. 但我至少能够弥补
[1:19:38] I’m your dad. 我是你的爸爸
[1:19:41] And whatever you say till the day that I die, 不管你怎么说 直到我死的那天
[1:19:46] You’re my gal. 你都是我的女儿
[1:19:49] You’re the only one. 我唯一的女儿
[1:19:52] You’re my baby. 我的宝贝
[1:19:58] Please. 求你了
[1:20:01] Winnie, just try to forgive me. 薇妮 试着原谅我吧
[1:20:20] Dad. 爸爸
[1:20:39] It’s done, doc. 搞定了 博士
[1:20:41] Look, you’re an older guy, 听着 你有点岁数了
[1:20:41] so I don’t want you to have a heart attack. 做好心理准备 免得心脏病发
[1:20:43] But Bretton James just said 但布雷顿·詹姆斯刚跟我说
[1:20:45] we’re gonna get a $100 million! 我们很快就能得到一亿投资
[1:20:46] Are you serious, my boy? 孩子 你没开玩笑吧
[1:20:47] Yes! 当然没有
[1:20:48] Bretton says the Chinese are close! 布雷顿说跟中国人的生意快成了
[1:20:50] But look, you get some sleep, all right? 听着 你去休息下吧
[1:20:52] You deserve it. 你应得的
[1:20:53] Thank you, Jacob. 谢谢你 雅各布
[1:20:54] I’ll talk to you soon. 我会再回你电话
[1:21:34] There is carnage on wall street. 华尔街股市大屠杀
[1:21:37] The shares of the major financial stocks plummeting. 主要金融股票价格急剧下跌
[1:21:40] It’s triggering a major sell-off in the markets. 引起了市场上的大量抛售
[1:21:42] The damage, widespread. 损失惨重
[1:21:44] The nasdaq’s plunging. 纳斯达克指数急剧下跌
[1:21:45] The Dow Jones industrial average is plunging, 道琼斯工业指数急剧下跌
[1:21:46] and oil is plunging. 原油价格急剧下跌
[1:21:48] Literally a 180 points just added to the decline. 截止至目前指数已下跌了一百八十个点
[1:21:50] You can hear the hollering on the floor. 你可以听到这里的吼叫声
[1:21:52] We’re down 260, literally in a split second. 几秒之内 又跌二百六十点
[1:21:55] Right now, the Dow Jones industrial average is now 500 points on the decline. 目前为止道琼斯工业指数下跌了五百点
[1:22:00] The headline of the new housing report is grim 新房地产报头条指出当前严峻形势下
[1:22:02] that this is shaping up to be the worst. Real estate market in a generation. 房地产业即将进入历史最差状况
[1:22:06] We are now at the highest point there, 724. 现在最新最高跌幅为七百二十四点
[1:22:08] That was the biggest loss we’ve seen today. 这是今天下跌到的最低点
[1:22:10] We’re now in historic territory. 我们已经处于历史新低
[1:22:12] Investors are getting their heads handed to them 又一家美国银行濒临破产
[1:22:14] As another US banking institution nears collapse. 投资者们即将走上末路
[1:22:17] The president’s working group is going into emergency meetings 总统的工作小组 财政部长
[1:22:20] With the secretary of the treasury and the Federal Reserve Board. 及美联储正准备召开紧急会议
[1:22:32] The president’s chief of staff is calling back in an hour. 参谋总长会在一小时后回电
[1:22:35] He’s with the president. 他正和总统在一起
[1:22:37] And he’s going to want to know what I think we should do. 他要知道我们下一步该怎么做
[1:22:41] This isn’t Keller Zabel, Bill. 这可和凯泽的局面不同 比尔
[1:22:45] This is too big to fail. 牵涉面太广 我们倒不起
[1:22:48] This is just an insane situation. 局面已经失去了控制
[1:22:50] This is now. 现状就是这样
[1:22:51] There’s about 70-plus trillion out there in credit default swaps held by roughly 17 banks. 17家银行手握70多兆的信贷违约掉期
[1:22:56] And we do not know where the bottom is. 我们不知道究竟会有多少收不回来
[1:22:59] How much are you guys thinking? 你们觉得是多少
[1:23:02] At least five. 至少五千
[1:23:04] I think six. 我觉得是六千
[1:23:06] Bill, I frankly think Harry and Charlie are low. 比尔 老实说 我觉得哈里和查理都估低了
[1:23:09] I think we’re talking seven, eight. 在我看来是七八千
[1:23:12] Hundred billion? 七八千亿吗
[1:23:19] Selling this to congress is the problem. 要说服国会是个大问题
[1:23:22] They’re going to want to know where the money’s going. 他们要知道钱都去哪儿了
[1:23:24] They’ll jawbone this to death. 肯定会紧咬这点不放
[1:23:29] – Scare them. – How? -吓他们 -怎么做
[1:23:32] Tell them the truth. 告诉他们真相
[1:23:34] The government’s got to restore confidence. 政府必须重振市场信心
[1:23:37] If we don’t stop the bleeding, in three days, 如果再不控制局面 三天后
[1:23:40] Half the banks in this room are out of business. 在座的一半人就要破产了
[1:23:43] And in five days, we’re all gone. 五天后 咱都得完蛋
[1:23:47] You men realize what you’ve done here? 你们知道自己在做什么吗
[1:23:52] You are asking for the biggest bailout in the history of this country. 你们要的是美国史上最大规模的财政援助
[1:23:58] You’re talking nationalization, Bretton. 你是在要求国有化 布雷顿
[1:24:01] Socialism. 社会主义
[1:24:05] I have fought it all my life. 我这一生都在与其抗争
[1:24:10] And if we don’t get it, Bill, 如果不这么做 比尔
[1:24:13] There won’t be any history. 历史就到此为止了
[1:24:15] Music stops. 音乐停止
[1:24:18] Ball’s over. 没的玩了
[1:24:23] Julie? 裘利你呢
[1:24:26] 1929. 相对1929年的大萧条
[1:24:30] It’ll get worse now, because it’ll go faster. 这次更加严重 因为其速度更快
[1:24:34] Money markets will dry up around the world by the end of the week. 一周内 全世界的金融市场都会玩完
[1:24:38] ATMs will stop spitting bills. 自动取款机无钞可出
[1:24:43] Federal deposit insurance will collapse. 联邦储蓄保险将会瓦解
[1:24:46] Banks will close. 银行全部倒闭
[1:24:49] Mobs, panic. 人心惶惶
[1:24:54] It’s going to be the end of the world, Bill. 那会是世界末日 比尔
[1:25:01] See? 明白吗
[1:25:09] All right, boys. 好吧 伙计们
[1:25:12] You’ll hear from us tonight. 今晚给你们答复
[1:25:17] What is going to happen here? 接下来会怎样
[1:25:19] Does government have to get involved? 政府会干预吗
[1:25:20] Are we potentially at a point where we might actually lose the financial system as we know it? 我们是不是要失去现有的金融体系了
[1:25:25] If the government doesn’t get involved, 如果政府不干预
[1:25:27] There is a risk of a global meltdown of the global financial system. 全球金融体系都将彻底崩溃
[1:25:30] This is a financial crisis, 金融危机已经来临
[1:25:32] And anyone who doesn ‘t admit that is just kidding themselves. 不肯面对这一现实的人是在自欺欺人
[1:25:35] Polly, I disagree. 保利 我反对
[1:25:37] You’ve gotta get the government to say no in a situation like this. 我们必须阻止政府干预
[1:25:39] True capitalism is about disaster and correction. 资本主义的真谛就在于市场波动与重建
[1:25:42] It’s a natural cycle. 这是一种自然循环
[1:25:43] Without it, you create all kinds of artificial anomalies in the market. 不然的话市场将成为人为的畸形市场
[1:25:46] But if we don ‘t fix this now, 但是如果不立即解决
[1:25:47] You’re going to have… 后果将…
[1:25:49] This is something this country hasn ‘t experienced before. 我们国家面临着前所未有的挑战
[1:25:52] It’s an economic pearl harbor. 是一场经济上的珍珠港重创
[1:25:54] We got to figure out some way to put the fire out. 我们必须想办法挽救国家于水火
[1:25:56] And that means government… 这就要求政府…
[1:26:03] Your father predicted this. 全让你父亲说中了
[1:26:08] When I was little, 我小时候
[1:26:10] I’d hear my dad in the kitchen late at night. 半夜听见爸爸在厨房
[1:26:15] His case was on appeal. 那时他的案子正在上诉
[1:26:19] I’d go and sit with him. We’d eat ice cream. 我去坐在他旁边 和他一起吃冰欺凌
[1:26:23] I never knew him as a peaceful person. 我从没想想过他会这么平静
[1:26:28] It always scared me. 我总是感到很害怕
[1:26:31] This is scary. 这才可怕
[1:26:34] What’s going to happen? 接下来会怎样
[1:26:38] It’ll be the end. 一切都完了
[1:26:43] Well, that’s unacceptable. 那太让人难以接受了
[1:26:47] Why? 怎么了
[1:26:49] Because I’m pregnant, Jake. 因为我怀孕了 雅各
[1:27:01] – You’re pregnant? – Yeah. -你怀孕了 -是呀
[1:27:09] When the lake’s on fire 当湖水迸出火焰
[1:27:13] That’s fantastic. 太棒了
[1:27:14] With all the world’s desires 承载着全世界的期盼
[1:27:18] Compact, relaxed 小巧 悠闲
[1:27:23] Intact, give thanks 无瑕 感激
[1:27:28] I’m counting all the possibilities 我细数一切的奇迹
[1:27:39] And we are talking on the s&p 500 标准普尔500指数显示
[1:27:41] A loss of almost eight percent in one day, 股价在一天中下降了8个百分点
[1:27:44] Surpassing september 17th, 2001. 下跌幅度超过2001年9月17日
[1:27:47] That’s the day markets opened after the attacks of 9/1 1. 即911后股市重新开盘的那天
[1:27:50] …Last night on wall street 昨晚从华尔街开始
[1:27:52] And swept through Japan, China, India and Europe 一路席卷日本 中国 印度和欧洲
[1:27:55] After one of the worst days on global stock markets in modern times. 这是近代证券史上最黑暗的一天
[1:28:44] They said your office. 他们说是去你办公室
[1:28:47] It’s too depressing today. This is my other office. 今天太郁闷了 这是我另一间办公室
[1:28:52] This might be dangerous. Think you can keep up? 可能有点危险 能跟上我吗
[1:28:55] World’s crashing anyway. We’ll see, right? 反正世界都要毁灭了 走着瞧吧
[1:30:20] That’s not bad, Jake. 不赖嘛 雅各
[1:30:22] Though I think they might have given you the faster bike. 他们是不是给了你辆好车
[1:30:25] I’m sure that’s what it was. 肯定是
[1:30:29] You know, 知道吗
[1:30:30] I’ve always believed that a man should have, 我一直觉得 一个男人在他一生中
[1:30:32] At one time or another in his life, 应该有个导师
[1:30:34] Both a mentor and a protege. 同时也该做个导师
[1:30:37] Who’s yours? 你的导师是谁
[1:30:38] The man who brought me into Churchill Schwartz. 他带我进的丘吉尔·施瓦茨
[1:30:40] Bill Clark at treasury. 财政部的比尔·克拉克
[1:30:42] He’s been a good friend to us during this crisis. 他在这次危机中一直帮着咱们
[1:30:46] You got the makings of a leader, Jake. 你很有领导潜质 雅各
[1:30:48] I just want you to know, there’s no hard feelings on this. 我只是想让你明白 没什么好介意
[1:30:52] No one’s going to lose. 谁都不会有损失
[1:30:54] With Clark in, I think we’re in good shape. 有克拉克这个同盟 咱们定能全身而退
[1:30:57] You got a great future. 你的前途不可限量
[1:30:58] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[1:31:01] Didn’t you read this morning’s capital breakdown? 你没看今早的资产明细表吗
[1:31:03] No, I came right up to the roof. Why? What happened? 没有 我直接去楼顶停机坪了 怎么了
[1:31:08] Look, the Chinese money, it’s going to Babaco Solar. 是这样 中国人决定给巴巴可太阳能投资了
[1:31:16] – What? – We took another look -什么 -我们仔细研究过
[1:31:18] And we just don’t think United Fusion is ever gonna achieve what they claim. 联合聚变公司完不成他们的目标
[1:31:20] Babaco needs this money to build these three fabrications… 巴巴可需要这笔钱建三个厂房…
[1:31:23] You might as well just burn the money, Bretton. 那还不如直接把钱烧了 布雷顿
[1:31:24] You told me, I told Dr. Masters. He’s expecting it. 我都告诉麦斯特博士了 他还等着这笔钱呢
[1:31:27] The decision’s been made. 已经板上钉钉了
[1:31:29] Unless you want it to die. 是你想致其于死地吧
[1:31:32] Of course. 当然了
[1:31:33] Seawater is in a lot more supply than crude. Right, Bretton? 石油可比海水紧俏多了吧 布雷顿
[1:31:37] You an idealist or a capitalist, Jacob? 你是理想主义者还是资本家 雅各布
[1:31:38] I’m a realist. 我是现实主义者
[1:31:41] You’re a real piece of work, Bretton. 你可真是了不起呀 布雷顿
[1:31:43] You’re giving the money to Babaco because it’s a hustle. 你给巴巴可投资 就是想借机收购
[1:31:45] It’s all inside. That’s why your oil companies are safe, right? 全是内幕交易 所以你的石油公司平安无事吧
[1:31:48] The mentor-protege relationship is not emotional over anything. 导师和学徒之间不能让情绪左右
[1:31:54] I thought you might be a good addition to the Churchill Schwartz team. 我觉得你能在丘施大展拳脚
[1:31:57] – Am I mistaken? – Let me tell you something, Bretton. -没错吧 -你听好了 布雷顿
[1:31:58] You are not my mentor. Louise Zabel was. 我的导师不是你 是卢易斯·泽贝
[1:32:00] And whether you admit it or not, 还有 不管是你否承认
[1:32:02] Your raid destroyed Zabel and forced him to suicide. 是你毁了凯泽 他的自杀是你一手造成
[1:32:05] So you may talk about moral hazard. You are the moral hazard. 你满口仁义道德 其实你就是道德风险
[1:32:09] You are the worst kind of toxic debt this system’s polluted with. 你才是污染金融体系的最大毒债
[1:32:15] Is this a threat? 你在威胁我吗
[1:32:16] Absolutely. 当然
[1:32:25] This is so disappointing. 太令人失望了
[1:32:28] I really saw so much in you, Jacob. 我那么看好你 雅各布
[1:32:32] You should look in the mirror first. See yourself. 你该先照照镜子 瞧瞧你自己
[1:32:34] It might scare you, Bretton. 小心吓到自己 布雷顿
[1:32:42] Consider the motorcycle part of your severance. 就把机车当作你的辞退金好了
[1:32:44] Fuck you, Bretton! 你去死吧 布雷顿
[1:32:52] – Here you are. – Thanks a lot. -给 -谢谢
[1:32:54] Hi. For Elise. 您好 给爱丽丝
[1:32:55] “For Elise.” “给爱丽丝”
[1:32:56] And can I ask you a question, Mr. Gekko? 我能问您个问题吗 盖柯先生
[1:32:58] Certainly, Elise. 当然 爱丽丝
[1:32:59] What exactly is “moral hazard”? 到底什么叫”道德风险”
[1:33:01] He screwed me. 他玩儿我
[1:33:03] Excuse me? 你说什么
[1:33:05] Shocker. 深表震惊
[1:33:06] He saw that fusion was actually possible, so he killed it. 他看出聚能大有可为 所以把它扼杀了
[1:33:09] Well, that’s a little far-fetched. 这有点牵强
[1:33:11] But then, these days, anything is possible. 不过 这年头 一切皆有可能
[1:33:14] Well, I quit, Gordon. 我辞职了 戈登
[1:33:16] That’s really going to help. I’ll see you outside in 15 minutes. 那可真是帮大忙了 15分钟后门外见
[1:33:21] Moral hazard, that’s when somebody 道德风险是指 有人拿走你的钱
[1:33:24] Takes your money and is not responsible for it. 却不为此负责
[1:33:28] This guy James, he must walk between raindrops. 詹姆斯这家伙 运气一直很好
[1:33:32] He’s a monkey dancing on a razorblade. 他能在刀尖上耍猴戏
[1:33:35] Not only did he start the rumors at Zabel to get your bank for peanuts, 他不仅散播谣言 不费吹灰之力收购凯泽
[1:33:40] The guy was trading for his own account in this Locust Fund. 他还给自己在蝗虫基金的账户做生意
[1:33:43] – He was? – He was. -真的吗 -当然
[1:33:44] And he was betting against the market that he was making. 他还逆向投资 认定市场会下跌
[1:33:48] But the kicker is, so was his firm. 最让人震惊的是 他的公司也这么干
[1:33:52] Churchill Schwartz was shorting sub-primes? 丘吉尔·施瓦茨也卖空了次贷吗
[1:33:55] Yeah, for the last two years they’ve been hedging. 没错 两年来他们一直在做对冲
[1:33:58] Not just sub-primes. Primes, indexes, the whole thing. 不只是次贷 还有一贷 指数 所有一切
[1:34:03] But they knew this home loan fantasy was going to collapse the market. 他们知道房贷泡沫会拖垮整个市场
[1:34:08] And when they did, they got the Feds to bail out their bad insurance swaps, 而到时美联储会出面给与财政援助
[1:34:13] a 100 cents on the dollar. 他们没有任何损失
[1:34:15] I mean, talk about an evil empire. This puts me to shame. 说起邪恶集团 真是让我自叹不如
[1:34:19] And I’m small-time compared to these crooks. 跟他们比起来 我只是小巫见大巫
[1:34:24] The system is insolvent if no one knows what to do next 如果拿不出对策 整个金融体系将会瓦解
[1:34:27] Except repeat the insanity till the next bubble blows. 疯狂的局面会不段重覆 直到下个泡沬崩溃
[1:34:32] That’ll be the one. The big one. 会是一个巨大的泡沫
[1:34:35] The tipping point, just like the tulip. 一个转折点 就和郁金香一样
[1:34:38] We could still go after James on this. Just bring it all out. 我们可以继续追查詹姆斯 然后公之于众
[1:34:42] Easy, trigger. 放轻松 年轻人
[1:34:44] Media is not going to get in the way of Churchill or the government. 媒体才不会和丘施或是政府过不去
[1:34:48] They want their profits just like the rest of us. 他们只想要利益 就和我们一样
[1:34:50] It’s unethical, but it’s not illegal. 这是不道德 可并不违法
[1:34:53] When everyone’s running for the lifeboats, who’s going to care? 现在人人自危 谁还管这些
[1:34:56] Maybe some little leftist website? 那小型的左翼网站呢
[1:34:59] Your daughter will run it. It’ll get some play. 你的女儿能运作这事 没准有效果
[1:35:06] Look, Bretton is not an enemy a kid like you wants to have for life. 听着 你这种毛头小子可对付不了布雷顿
[1:35:10] Just get out of this racket. 别再搅这潭浑水
[1:35:12] Settle down with Winnie. Live a happy life somewhere. 找个地方 和薇妮好好过日子
[1:35:15] What? 什么
[1:35:16] Well, you know, she’s got enough money. 你知道的 她有的是钱
[1:35:18] – What do you mean? – You’re smart. -什么意思 -你很聪明
[1:35:21] You’ll come up with another way to slice bread. 再找个糊口的行当很容易
[1:35:22] What money? 什么钱
[1:35:24] My money. 我的钱
[1:35:26] Stop playing it dumb, will you, Jake? I know you know. 别装傻了 雅各 我知道你都了解
[1:35:29] Know what? 了解什么
[1:35:32] Are you telling me that you’re not the only one in this relationship keeping a secret? 你是说她也没有对你完全坦白吗
[1:35:38] Hold on a second. What money, Gordon? 等等 什么钱 戈登
[1:35:42] Switzerland. 在瑞士
[1:35:43] How much? 多少钱
[1:35:46] It’s close to $1 00 million by now. 现在该有一亿美元了吧
[1:35:53] What do you say we split a cab? 一起叫辆的士吧
[1:36:02] I set it up as a swiss account in the ’80s before all the trouble. 80年代我在瑞士开了个账户 那时我还没出事
[1:36:06] Hey, chief. 嘿 伙计
[1:36:08] Look, I’ll pay you extra. Just slow down. 我多付你点钱 慢点开
[1:36:10] Can you… can you… 你能不能 你
[1:36:11] When she was 18, I told her she would come into it all 她18岁时 我跟她说 等她到了25岁
[1:36:15] When she turned 25. 这钱就都是她的了
[1:36:17] And she agreed to stake me when I got out. 而她答应在我出狱后赡养我
[1:36:21] Then Rudy died, and she reneged. 可鲁迪死后 她就食言了
[1:36:24] She never visited me again. 她再没来看望过我
[1:36:27] She told me she had a small trust from you and her mom, 她说她父母给了她一笔很小的信托基金
[1:36:29] but she didn’t care anything about it. 可她一点都不在乎
[1:36:31] She was going to give it to charity when she was 25. 她打算25岁时捐给慈善事业
[1:36:33] Well, it’s easy for her to say. She never earned it. 她说得倒轻巧 又不是她的血汗钱
[1:36:37] And now you want it for your fusion delusion. 现在你要这笔钱投入到你的聚变事业中
[1:36:40] But it’s a trust. I mean, she couldn’t break into it before she was 25 anyway. 可那是信托基金呀 她没到25岁就不能取出来
[1:36:44] Are you as dumb as you sound? Anything can be revoked. 你是真傻还是装傻 一切都可以撤回
[1:36:47] They don’t get trusts in Switzerland. 瑞士又没有信托基金
[1:36:49] It’s an account, that’s all. 就是个账户而已
[1:36:51] I know the bank well. They’ll work with me. 我跟银行很熟 他们会配合我
[1:36:55] But you still need her signature, of course. 可你还是需要她的签名
[1:36:59] When it comes to money, sport, your eyes suddenly shine, 一提到钱和运动 你就两眼放光
[1:37:02] Just like mine. 跟我一样
[1:37:06] Great! Saved another life, huh? 太好了 你又救人一命
[1:37:09] Asshole! 混蛋
[1:37:10] Are you crazy? You want to die? Huh? 你疯了吗 找死啊
[1:37:17] How do we do this? 要怎么做
[1:37:21] She goes with you to switzerland, 她和你一起去瑞士
[1:37:23] She signs the account over to your control 把账户转到你名下
[1:37:25] Then you give me the money and I’ll get it to the States for you. 你把钱给我 我把钱转回美国
[1:37:28] You mean launder it? 你是说洗钱吗
[1:37:30] Look, pal, you want the IRS on Winnie? 你想让税务局找上薇妮吗
[1:37:33] Because you damn well know she is complicit and seriously liable. 你清楚 她可算是同谋 还负有严重责任
[1:37:37] All right? You want the money? 好吧 你还想要钱吗
[1:37:57] – Hi. – How are you? -嗨 -你好
[1:37:58] Can I talk to you for a second? 能出来谈谈吗
[1:38:00] Yeah. I’ll be back in a sec. 好呀 马上就回来
[1:38:04] Why didn’t you tell me about the $1 00 million? 为什么不告诉我你有一亿美元
[1:38:11] How did you find… how did you find out in the first place? 你怎么…你怎么发现的
[1:38:15] Did you talk to my father? 你跟我父亲谈过了吗
[1:38:17] I found out because Churchill Schwartz’s international trading desk 因为丘吉尔·施瓦茨的国际贸易平台
[1:38:19] Handles some of the money, and your name came up,along with Gordon Gekko. 经手了一部分资金 我发现了你和盖柯的名字
[1:38:22] I never considered it mine. I was 14. 我从没把那当我的钱 我才14岁
[1:38:25] I was a minor when he set it up. 他开户时我还未成年
[1:38:26] Yeah, but you didn’t do anything with the money when you turned into a major, did you? 你成年后也没动过那笔钱吧
[1:38:29] – I was going to give it to charity. – Really? – Yeah. -我想把它捐了 -真的吗 -对
[1:38:31] What were you gonna do, launder the money yourself, Winnie? 你想怎么办 自己洗钱吗 薇妮
[1:38:33] What was your plan? 你怎么打算的
[1:38:35] I didn’t think about it. 我从没想过
[1:38:37] – You didn’t think about it? – It was my father’s money. -你从没想过 -那是我父亲的钱
[1:38:39] – You know how he got it. – No, you’re wrong. It’s your money. -你知道那是不义之财 -你错了 那是你的钱
[1:38:41] It’s $1 00 million of your money. 是你的一亿美元
[1:38:43] Do you know what that means? 知道那意味着什么吗
[1:38:45] That’s five years in jail. 五年的牢狱之灾
[1:38:47] You’re gonna get busted with him for tax fraud. 你会因为骗税和他一起坐牢
[1:38:49] This is serious, Winnie. 事情很严重 薇妮
[1:38:59] You could do something good with this money. 你能用这钱做点好事
[1:39:03] This is more than just charity, Winn. 这可比慈善重要得多 小薇
[1:39:07] You might want to wipe some of the drool off your face, Jake. 你还是先擦擦你那贪婪的口水吧 雅各
[1:39:10] Winnie, if it wasn’t important, 薇妮 如果这不重要
[1:39:11] I’d totally understand, but it is. 我百分百理解你 可这很重要
[1:39:13] You know that fusion just might work. 你知道 聚变这项目可行
[1:39:15] I know it sounds like star wars, love, 可能听起来像星球大战 亲爱的
[1:39:17] But if it weren’t for crazy people 可若不是这些疯狂的人
[1:39:18] Who thought these crazy things 想出这些疯狂的点子
[1:39:19] Then where would we be in this world? Nowhere. 我们现在会是什么 什么都不是
[1:39:23] Huh? 对吧
[1:39:24] Winnie, dr. Masters is a genius. He’s a pioneer. 薇妮 麦斯特博士是个天才 是个先锋
[1:39:28] They might just solve this thing. It could change the world. 他们会做出成果 这会改变世界
[1:39:30] Yeah, okay. Is this about changing the world or making money? 好吧 这是在改变世界还是在赚钱
[1:39:32] Because you come into my office, pitching to me. 你走进我的办公室 向我兜售
[1:39:34] You sound like a wall street guy. 俨然一个华尔街的银行家
[1:39:35] Hold on for a second! I am a wall street guy. 你等一下 我就是华尔街的银行家
[1:39:38] I am and I’m good at this. 我不仅是 而且善于此道
[1:39:40] And I believe in this. And you know that I do. 我相信我的事业 你懂的
[1:39:42] What do you wanna do, just report the news for the rest of your life 你想干什么 一辈子做小记者吗
[1:39:45] Or do you want to make the news? This is your opportunity. 还是要制造新闻 这是你的机会
[1:39:46] It’s your chance to shine. 你闪光的时刻到了
[1:39:49] To be Captain America. 当一回美国队长[漫画超级英雄]
[1:39:55] This is the most charitable you could ever be in your life! 这才是你一生中做的最大的慈善
[1:40:06] You honestly believe in this? 你真的相信这能行吗
[1:40:10] Let’s say I could… 我能…
[1:40:11] Let’s say I could get the money now, hypothetically, right? 假设 现在我能拿到这笔钱
[1:40:13] Not that you care about the money. 我不是说你在乎钱
[1:40:14] But let’s say I could take out a loan against it, 我可以从你那里贷款
[1:40:16] Minimize your risk as much as possible. 尽量降低你的风险
[1:40:19] Would you do this for me, Winn? 你愿意帮我吗 小薇
[1:40:24] Would you do this for me? 愿意帮我吗
[1:40:53] Very well, Miss Gekko. 好的 盖柯小姐
[1:40:54] We will have your father co-sign 我们会取得您父亲的签名
[1:40:55] And we will see to it that the funds are transferred. 并安排好转账的全部事宜
[1:40:57] – Thank you. – Danke schon, Miss Gekko. -谢谢 -不客气 盖柯小姐
[1:41:00] – Mr. Moore. – Yes? -莫尔先生 -什么事
[1:41:01] Mr. Gekko asked that you call him in New York as soon as this meeting is over. 盖柯先生让您办完事后马上往纽约给他打电话
[1:41:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:41:08] So I’ll take care of the rest of this. You go back to the hotel. 剩下的我来处理 你回酒店吧
[1:41:10] – All right. – I just got the confirmation. -好的 -刚刚得到确认
[1:41:11] We’re on the direct flight to New York in the morning. 咱们明天一早就直接飞回纽约
[1:41:13] Great. 太好了
[1:41:15] – Great news on the loft. – Oh, yeah? -关于阁楼有个好消息 -什么
[1:41:17] Yeah, I got a buyer. So one less thing in our lives, right? 找到了买家 又解决了一个问题吧
[1:41:20] I kind of like the feeling. 我喜欢这感觉
[1:41:21] Yeah, so do I. 是呀 我也是
[1:41:22] I’ll see you over there. 一会儿见
[1:41:23] Okay. 好的
[1:41:33] Hey, anyone can figure out life when you’re looking back on it. 我们回首过去 总是能看个明明白白
[1:41:37] But we got to live it going forward. Right, Jakie? 可过日子却得向前看 对吧 小雅各
[1:41:41] Besides, four-and-a-half is great in this market. 而且吧 45万已经卖得不低了
[1:41:45] Yeah, except I owe six to the bank. 是呀 可我欠银行6万块
[1:41:46] When do I have to be out of here? 我需要什么时候搬走
[1:41:48] You got three months more. 再给你三个月时间
[1:41:50] By the way, I had to throw in the furniture. 顺便说一句 我连家具也一起卖了
[1:41:54] What there was of it. 反正也没几件
[1:41:57] Did you want me to have a yard sale here for you? 还要我帮你把这些旧货甩卖了吗
[1:42:01] Here. Take it. Here’s your pen. 给 拿好了 还有你的笔
[1:42:11] Jake… 雅各
[1:42:12] Dolores was just leaving. 多洛蕾丝马上就走
[1:42:20] Hello to you, too, honey. Don’t forget. Three months, honey. 你也好呀 亲爱的 别忘了 三个月 亲爱的
[1:42:30] Bastards changed the locks. 那帮混蛋换锁了
[1:42:32] You weren’t servicing the loans, ma. 你没还贷款 妈妈
[1:42:33] Well, they lied to me. 他们把我骗了
[1:42:34] They told me they were going to give me more time. 他们说好了再多给我些日子
[1:42:36] Well, they’re not, okay? They’re panicking. 不会的 好吧 他们害怕了
[1:42:38] Everyone is panicking. 所有人都人心惶惶
[1:42:38] They’re gonna throw it in the market 他们会扔回到市场上
[1:42:40] And take what they can get for it, ma. 看看能赚回多少 妈
[1:42:41] But it’s not even finished yet. 可是都没盖好呢
[1:42:43] And that’s not all. Look. 还有别的 看
[1:42:46] – It’s the other properties, mom. – Yeah. -是其他处房产 我的妈呀 -是的
[1:42:48] No, but they said they were gonna give me a little more time. 不 他们说会多给我些时间
[1:42:50] And all I need is a 1 1 0 grand, 我只需要11万
[1:42:52] And then that way, I can keep all three properties in play. 这样一来 就能保全这三处房产了
[1:42:55] – I know you have it, Jake. – I don’t have it, mom. -我知道你有钱 雅各 -我没钱 妈妈
[1:42:57] – You have it, Jacob. – I don’t have it, -你有 雅各布 -我没有
[1:42:59] And I wouldn’t give it to you if I did have it. 就算有 我也不给你
[1:43:01] What am I supposed to do? 那我怎么办呀
[1:43:02] You know what moral hazard is, ma? 知道什么叫道德风险吗 妈妈
[1:43:04] – You know what that means? – No. -知道是什么意思吗 -不知道
[1:43:05] It means that once you get bailed out, 就是说 我一直不断援助你
[1:43:06] what’s to stop you from taking another shot? 你就怎么也不会吸取教训
[1:43:08] But I… 可我…
[1:43:09] I’m in trouble, mom. I am in trouble right now. 我现在有麻烦了 妈妈 我也很需要钱
[1:43:11] I’m taking a huge hit on the loft, 卖这阁楼我亏了一大笔
[1:43:12] I just sold my bike for nothing 摩托车都贱卖了
[1:43:13] and now, again, I’m writing you a check, Mom. 我现在又要签支票给你 妈
[1:43:16] It’s ridiculous. 这真荒唐
[1:43:18] This is $30,000 that I barely have. 这是3万块 我就这么多了
[1:43:21] – But that’s not enough, honey. – Ma, I love you, -可这还不够啊 宝贝 -妈 我爱你
[1:43:23] but I cannot keep hemorrhaging money for your insanity. 可我不能老因为你的疯狂而大出血
[1:43:25] What you need to do is you need to go back to Henry. 你应该回到亨利身边
[1:43:27] You need to get another job, okay? 你得再找份工作 好吗
[1:43:28] But this is my job. I have a job. 可这就是我的工作啊 我有工作
[1:43:30] What do you… Oh, my God. 你什么意思 天哪
[1:43:32] You mean like a real job with a boss? 你是说让我去给人打工吗
[1:43:33] Yes, a real job. 是的 找份正经工作
[1:43:34] – I’m too old to get a… – I’m sorry, Ma, -我是不是老了点 -对不起 妈
[1:43:36] you got to start at some point. 你总得从哪里开始才行
[1:43:37] You got to start now. I can’t keep carrying you forever. 你得从现在开始 不能老让我罩着你
[1:43:41] You’re not the only one who’s in trouble, Ma. Please. 有麻烦的不止你一个 老妈 拜托
[1:43:44] Hello? 喂
[1:43:45] Hey, Jake. We have a problem. 雅各 出了点问题
[1:43:49] Go ahead. 接着说
[1:43:50] I don’t know what happened. My CFO says the money hasn’t arrived yet. 不知怎么回事 财务总监说钱还没到帐
[1:43:56] Yeah, but it was sent yesterday. 可是昨天就汇过去了
[1:43:58] It should have been there before the Fedwire closed at 6:00. 联邦电汇系统6点关闭前就该到帐了
[1:44:01] Well, maybe there’s been some sort of mistake. It was a large amount. 不会出了什么岔子吧 那可是一大笔钱
[1:44:08] Okay, just sit tight. 这样 你先别急
[1:44:09] All right? 好吗
[1:44:11] Jesus. 天哪
[1:44:19] A few days? In this city that’s nothing. 几天而已 在这地方很正常吧
[1:44:22] Mr. Gekko is good tenant. 盖柯先生是个好房客
[1:44:25] I appreciate it. 非常感谢
[1:44:48] A fisherman always sees another fisherman from afar. 两个同道中人 总能一眼就认出对方
[1:44:58] Winnie’s all I got left. You understand that? 薇妮就是我的所有了 你明白吗
[1:45:04] How much? 多少钱
[1:45:05] Close to $1 00 million by now. 现在该有一亿美元了吧
[1:45:10] Don’t go back in there, Jake. 别回去找他 雅各
[1:45:16] This is who he is. 他就是这种人
[1:45:20] I did tell you, Jake. 我早跟你说过 雅各
[1:45:23] I did warn you. 我警告过你
[1:45:26] I lied to you, Winnie. 我对你撒谎了 薇妮
[1:45:34] I’ve been in contact with your father behind your back. 我一直背着你跟你爸联系
[1:45:42] After we saw him at the dinner, 在我们和他吃饭之后
[1:45:45] before you gave me the money. 和你给我钱之前这段时间
[1:45:59] Why? 为什么
[1:46:03] Because I thought it was the best thing for you, you know. For us. 因为我觉得这对我们都好
[1:46:17] I just wanted to… 我只是想…
[1:46:26] You’re like him. 你和他一样
[1:46:30] I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Winnie. 对不起 对不起 薇妮
[1:46:35] I’ll make it up to you. I promise I’ll get the money back. 我会弥补的 我一定会把钱追回来
[1:46:38] I don’t care about the money, Jake! This is not about the money. 我才不在乎那些钱 雅各 这不是钱的事
[1:46:42] This is about you and me, and we are not good anymore. 这关系到你和我 这下我们不再亲密无间了
[1:46:48] Winn, we are good. Come on. 小薇 我们仍然亲密 别这样
[1:46:52] We are good. 我们仍然亲密无间
[1:46:53] Come on, Winn. We’re good. 别这样 小薇 我们仍然亲密
[1:46:55] No. 不
[1:46:59] We’re supposed to make each other feel safe. 我们在一起就是要能相互信赖
[1:47:03] Otherwise, what’s the point? 不然还有什么意思
[1:47:12] It’s gone, Jake. 我们完了 雅各
[1:47:15] It’s not. Please don’t. 不会的 别这样
[1:47:17] Take it. 拿走
[1:47:24] Come on, Winn. 别这样 小薇
[1:47:27] Please go. 请你走吧
[1:47:30] Please. 求你了
[1:47:32] Go. 走
[1:47:40] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:48:15] China, India, Brazil. Silver, oil, copper, I want to own it all. 中国印度巴西 白银原油铜 我统统想要
[1:48:20] Buy me Churchill Schwartz, 给我买丘施银行的股票
[1:48:23] and get me updates on the other financials. 其他金融动态也报给我
[1:48:25] I’m looking for deals. Only good deals. 我在寻找交易 赚大钱的交易
[1:48:28] Just ride the trends. Just don’t try too hard for the turns. 要掌握大势 切勿盲目追高杀低
[1:48:32] It’s just like the old days, Bobby. 就像当年一样 鲍比
[1:48:34] What do you feel about California municipals, Gordon?. 你觉得加州的市建板块如何 戈登
[1:48:36] No way. 不能做
[1:48:36] California has made more mistakes than Yogi Berra reciting Shakespeare. 加州犯的错误比白字先生念的错别字还多
[1:48:42] Right now, it is ugly times ugly. 现在是要多惨有多惨
[1:48:47] And that’s when the ugly get going. 大跌起来就是这样
[1:48:50] You tell them for me, babe, Gordon Gekko is back. 替我转告他们 宝贝 戈登·盖柯又回来了
[1:48:56] I’m looking for distressed securities. 我在寻找那些处境艰难的证券
[1:48:58] I’m trying to get a hold of them before the government does. 我要在政府插手前将它们拿下
[1:49:01] You got that? 你明白吧
[1:49:03] Okay. 好的
[1:49:05] Here you are, Mr. Gekko. 理好了 盖柯先生
[1:49:06] Nice, Harry. 很好 哈里
[1:49:08] Well, then, Alex, you tell the Treasury Department for me 阿莱士 那你替我告诉财政部
[1:49:11] that I’m willing to stand on the other side of their auction. 我打算和他们竞拍这些资产
[1:49:15] Not too tight under the arms, Mr. Gekko? 胳膊下面不会太紧吧 盖柯先生
[1:49:17] Jesus Christ. 真要命
[1:49:18] I tell you, the government’s worse than a wife. 我跟你说 政府比婆娘还糟糕
[1:49:20] They got all the power, they got half the money. 他们手握大权 攥有你一半财产
[1:49:23] Now they’re working on getting the other half. 现在又想来搞走你另一半财产了
[1:49:26] Hey, hey, stay positive, pal. 嘿 要积极一点 兄弟
[1:49:28] Most people, they lose, they whine and quit. 多数人做赔了就会怨天尤人然后退出
[1:49:31] But you got to be there for the turns. 可你一定要挺到大市逆转
[1:49:32] Everybody’s got good luck, everybody’s got bad luck. 人人都有交好运和走背字的时候
[1:49:35] Don’t run when you lose. Don’t whine when it hurts. 不要赔了就跑 有损失也别嚷嚷
[1:49:39] It’s like the first grade, Jerry. 就像小学一年级 杰瑞
[1:49:41] Nobody likes a crybaby. 没人喜欢哭哭啼啼的孩子
[1:49:42] Whooshing sound. 非常合脚
[1:49:44] I’ll take four of these. 给我拿四双
[1:49:59] Feels good to be back on top, huh? 又做回了人上人 感觉不错吧
[1:50:05] Hey, champ. What brings you to London? 嘿 衰哥 什么风把你吹来伦敦了
[1:50:08] You, Gordo. 就为了你 戈登
[1:50:12] You want to make one last trade? 想最后再做一次交易吗
[1:50:15] Well, that depends. 那得看是什么交易了
[1:50:18] Did you ever really want to reconcile with her? 你真想过要跟她化解恩怨吗
[1:50:23] I’m human. 我也是凡人
[1:50:24] Then why did you do it? 那你为什么要这么做
[1:50:26] Well, it’s the same answer. 回答同上
[1:50:28] Look, I told you before, Winnie was gonna stake me when I got out. 我跟你讲过 薇妮说过等我出来后要照顾我
[1:50:31] You remember, she reneged. 记得吧 她食言了
[1:50:32] Sure, she did. 的确如此
[1:50:34] It makes you feel better about stealing from your own blood, 于是骗自己骨肉你就能比较心安理得了
[1:50:37] doesn’t it? 是这样吗
[1:50:38] Every thief has some excuse. 每个贼都有借口
[1:50:40] Hey, don’t you act so superior, kid. 别这么趾高气扬教训我 孩子
[1:50:44] They took 1 22 thousand hours of my life for a victimless crime. 我没有害谁 却被关了12万2千个小时
[1:50:49] I ate my bitterness every goddamn day. 在里面我吃尽苦头度日如年
[1:50:52] And when I got out, who was waiting for me? 可等我出来却没一个人来迎接我
[1:50:54] Nobody! 一个都没有
[1:50:56] Not even my own daughter. 甚至是我的亲生女儿
[1:50:59] I thought Bretton was slime until I met you. 遇到你之前 我一直觉得布雷顿才是极品败类
[1:51:03] I just never believed that a man would sell out his own daughter. 真不敢相信一个人连自己女儿都能出卖
[1:51:05] You die your way, I’ll die mine. Get the hell out of here. 你走你的阳关道我走我的独木桥 你滚吧
[1:51:08] You know, she left me, Gordon. 知道吗 她离开我了 戈登
[1:51:10] Yeah? 是么
[1:51:12] I’m sorry about that. 我很遗憾
[1:51:15] Yeah? I bet you are. 是吗 我想你会的
[1:51:17] You left it all in ruins. 你在身后留下了一片狼藉
[1:51:21] But no matter how much money you make, you’ll never be rich. 可不管你赚多少钱 你永远不会富有
[1:51:25] See, that’s what you never got, kid. It’s not about the money. 瞧 这你就不懂了 孩子 这并非钱不钱的事
[1:51:30] It’s about the game. The game between people. 这是场游戏 人与人之间的博弈
[1:51:34] And that’s all it is. 仅此而已
[1:51:38] Speaking of, 刚才你说
[1:51:42] what’s the trade? 做什么交易
[1:51:43] You give back the principal to Winnie. The $1 00 million. 你把本金还给薇妮 那1亿美元
[1:51:50] And what do I get in return? 那我有何回报呢
[1:51:55] Put this in. 看看这个
[1:52:14] That’s your grandson. 这是你外孙
[1:52:33] You said, “The most valuable commodity I know is time.” 你说过 “世上最无价之物乃时间”
[1:52:38] You’re looking at time. 你眼前的就是时间
[1:52:41] Not money. 而非金钱
[1:52:45] This is time, Gordon. 这就是时间 戈登
[1:53:00] I’m sorry, Jake, but this is simply a trade I cannot make. 对不起 雅各 这交易我没法做
[1:53:17] You’re a sad man, Gordon. 你真可怜 戈登
[1:54:34] You really want to get this site on the map? 你真想把这网站做出点名堂吗
[1:54:35] You break this story. It’ll take some time, but it’ll spread. 把这件事披露出去 过一段就会传开
[1:54:39] It’s the single greatest transfer of wealth in American history 这是美国史上最大的一次财富转移
[1:54:42] from Main Street to Wall Street, 从公众的口袋掏出 进了华尔街大佬的口袋
[1:54:43] and it’s all true. 都是实情
[1:54:44] And it will happen again because people like you and me want to be lied to. 而且还会再次发生 因为老百姓很好忽悠
[1:54:48] We like bedtime stories. 屁民们很傻很天真
[1:54:53] I miss you like crazy, and I love you, baby, and I’m sorry. 我非常想你 我爱你 宝贝 对不起
[1:55:41] Bretton James, the rumor is that he was shorting Keller Zabel stock 据传布雷顿·詹姆斯在收购凯泽前
[1:55:46] before he ended up acquiring it. 就在做空他们的股票了
[1:55:48] Why would he do that? This is the rock star of Wall Street. 他干嘛这么做 他可是华尔街的风云人物
[1:55:50] Did you hear about Bretton James? 你听说布雷顿·詹姆斯的事了吗
[1:55:52] CNBC will say he’s hedging, but if you ask me it’s a fraud. CNBC会说他是做对冲 可要我说这就是欺诈
[1:55:55] It’s a tiny website. Who cares? 只是个无名小网站 随它去
[1:55:59] Gekko’s daughter and that smartass kid I fired, Moore. 盖柯的女儿和被我开掉那臭小子莫尔
[1:56:02] What is this about the rumor that led to Louis Zabel committing suicide? 说是和卢易斯·泽贝的自杀有牵连 怎么回事
[1:56:05] Well, shorting his own company, you can’t bust him for that. 做空自己公司 这你没法告他
[1:56:08] But they can get him for running false rumors on Zabel, 不过倒可以抓他散布凯泽的谣言
[1:56:10] that’s serious. 这是严重行为
[1:56:12] It’s gone viral, Bretton. 苗头有些不对了 布雷顿
[1:56:14] Bloomberg has a summary out on it. 彭博社播发了一篇摘要
[1:56:15] Reuters is playing the story big. 路透社也在拿它大做文章
[1:56:17] It’s become legitimate. Congress is next. 越传越真了 接下来国会该插手了
[1:56:21] This bank is bigger than you, Bretton. 银行利益比你本人重要 布雷顿
[1:56:24] We know there’s nothing illegal here, Jimmy. 这里面没什么不合法 吉米
[1:56:28] Jack? 杰克
[1:56:32] Julie… 裘利
[1:56:35] Are you stupid or what? 你犯傻啊你
[1:56:37] Trading for your account in your position? 身居高位居然还搞老鼠仓
[1:56:40] You pigged out, kid. You were making a fortune here. 你也太贪了 年轻人 你挣的已经不少了
[1:56:44] What the hell is wrong with you? 你是不是脑袋进水了
[1:56:47] Come on. 拜托
[1:56:50] So I double-dipped. 我的确内外通吃了
[1:56:52] Who hasn’t? 可哪个没这么干过呢
[1:56:53] Now, in your time, you must have done some things. 当年你一定也搞过些花样吧
[1:56:57] You’re retiring, Julie. 你都要歇着了 裘利
[1:57:00] Why don’t you step up in front of this? 不如你来把这个雷顶了吧
[1:57:03] You can afford it. 你又没多大损失
[1:57:04] I can still run this place 而我还能继续掌舵
[1:57:06] and make you more money than you ever dreamed. 帮你挣做梦都想不到的大把钞票
[1:57:13] We both know that’s not going to happen, kid. 你我都清楚这不可能 瓜娃子
[1:57:26] Julie. 裘利
[1:57:28] Think about this, please. 请考虑一下吧
[1:57:30] You look for the birds. 你去找鸟商量商量吧
[1:57:33] They’re going to help you, those birds. You’ll see. Good luck. 鸟们会帮你忙 祝你好运
[1:57:41] I think I waited too long 我想我已等得太久
[1:57:47] I’m moving into the dollhouse 就要跳入幸福围城
[1:57:52] Some days we exercise 我们一起锻炼
[1:57:55] Some days we harmonize 一同浅唱低吟
[1:57:58] Look away, look away. Look away, oh, yeah 眺望远方 憧憬未来
[1:58:06] I don’t wanna sound like a rooster taking credit for the dawn, 倒不是我想居功自傲
[1:58:09] but turning $1 00 million into $1. 1 billion, 可要想把一个亿变成11亿
[1:58:13] in this market, takes some brains, right? 在这种市场环境下还是得费点脑筋 对吧
[1:58:17] My guys are good. 我手下个个精明强干
[1:58:20] And it’s no wonder our new fund is over-subscribed. 我们的新基金如此抢手也就不足为奇了
[1:58:24] But for you, I’m gonna initiate a third fund. 但是为了你 我打算再发行第三个基金
[1:58:29] Because, frankly, Julie, I couldn’t be more excited about this. 坦白讲 裘利 这让我无比兴奋
[1:58:33] To finally be in business with you and your firm. 终于能和你及你的公司合作了
[1:58:39] And us with you, Gekko. 我们也很想与你合作 盖柯
[1:58:48] Yeah. 明白
[1:58:51] What is the definition of insanity?. 疯狂的定义是什么
[1:58:55] It’s doing the same thing over and over 就是把同一件事做了又做
[1:58:58] and expecting a different result. 却想得到一个不同的结果
[1:59:01] By that standard, most of us are insane. 以这个标准来看 我们多半都是疯子
[1:59:05] But not at the same time. 只是发作时间不同罢了
[1:59:08] And on that basis we trust. 幸而如此吧
[1:59:12] But can this way of life endure 可如果越来越多的人同时发疯
[1:59:13] if more and more people are insane at the same time? 这样的日子还能长久吗
[1:59:18] It becomes, as Gordon said, “Systemic. “ 用戈登的话来说就是”全面性”
[1:59:23] Like cancer. 就像癌症
[1:59:27] What happens then? 那将会怎样
[1:59:31] Like I said, 我曾说过
[1:59:32] the mother of all bubbles was the Cambrian Explosion. 寒武纪生命大爆炸是一切泡沫之母
[1:59:37] And it happened by chance over 500 million years ago. 那是5亿年前偶然发生的
[1:59:40] Louis Zabel, Bretton? 卢易斯·泽贝是怎么回事 布雷顿
[1:59:42] Tell us about Louis Zabel. 跟我们谈谈卢易斯·泽贝吧
[1:59:44] Come on. Come on. 讲一讲吧
[1:59:45] No! 不
[1:59:48] Scientists will tell you it was unprecedented, 科学家会告诉你那没有先例
[1:59:51] it happened in a flash. 发生于一瞬之间
[1:59:56] And from it, 肇始于此
[1:59:57] suddenly the world had millions of new species. 世界上突然有了几百万个新物种
[2:00:03] And from that… 在那之后
[2:00:05] … was born us. 也才有了我们
[2:00:06] Look at you! 你气色不错啊
[2:00:08] The human race. 人类
[2:00:09] Mr. Schwartz, I hear you are leaving us. 施瓦茨先生 听说你要走了
[2:00:12] No, that won’t be soon enough. 还没 我巴不得早点走
[2:00:14] Oh. Have you thought about a timeshare in Florida? 在佛州买分时度假房的事你考虑得咋样了
[2:00:16] I could hook you up in Boca. 我可以在博卡市帮你找一个
[2:00:19] Sit down, Mr. James. 坐吧 詹姆斯先生
[2:00:21] Now, in that sense, bubbles are evolutionary. 如此说来 泡沫也在不断演化中
[2:00:25] This is only a preliminary proceeding. 这只是个初步调查
[2:00:28] But I want you to know you’re under investigation 不过我要告诉你 你因涉嫌
[2:00:29] on accusations of tax evasion and stock manipulation 通过一个叫蝗虫基金的机构
[2:00:33] through, among others, an entity called Locust Fund. 逃税和操纵股票 而被接受调查
[2:00:37] Although, I want to first get to the matter of Louis Zabel. 不过 我想先谈卢易斯·泽贝的事
[2:00:40] I see here that you cooperated with this office 从材料上看 在1998年
[2:00:43] and with the federal authorities in 1 988 对戈登·盖柯的调查开始后
[2:00:46] when the investigations of one Gordon Gekko began. 你曾配合过我们及联邦当局
[2:00:49] They kill excess. 他们杀掉过度繁殖的部分
[2:00:52] They lean out the herd. 以使种群得到优化
[2:00:55] But they never die. 可决不会绝种
[2:00:58] They just come back in different forms. 他们改头换面后还会卷土重来
[2:01:10] When they burst, 当泡沫破灭时
[2:01:12] they give birth to a new day. 新纪元也就由此诞生了
[2:01:28] Always creating change. 总在不断变化之中
[2:01:51] Can I carry that? 我帮你拿好吗
[2:01:58] You’re not sleeping either? 你也还没睡啊
[2:02:00] He woke me up last night. 他昨晚把我弄醒了
[2:02:06] Yeah. 是的
[2:02:08] Can I? 我能摸摸吗
[2:02:10] Yeah. 可以
[2:02:23] There? 这里吗
[2:02:24] Yeah. 是的
[2:02:33] I just got off the phone with Dr. Masters. 我刚和麦斯特博士通过电话
[2:02:36] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是么 -嗯
[2:02:38] Very happy man. 他非常高兴
[2:02:40] Renewed interests from investors. 投资者又恢复了兴趣
[2:02:42] Because of your story. 这多亏你发的文章
[2:02:45] So, thank you. 谢谢你
[2:02:51] I miss you, Winnie. 我想你 薇妮
[2:02:54] I miss you. 我也想你
[2:02:58] I don’t know how to fix this. 不知我们怎样才能重归于好
[2:03:02] Neither do I. 我也不知道
[2:03:06] It’s different now. 往昔不再了
[2:03:08] – What can I do? I mean, I… – Nothing. -我该怎么做 我是说我… -没用的
[2:03:12] Nothing. 不必了
[2:03:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:03:26] – Good night. – Good night. -晚安 -晚安
[2:03:33] Where are you two going? 你们俩要去哪儿
[2:03:47] What, nobody around here believes in comebacks? 怎么 没人相信浪子会回头吗
[2:03:56] Winn, I owe you something. 小薇 我欠你点什么
[2:03:59] I don’t want it. I never did. 我不想要 从来就没想要
[2:04:03] No, I… I figured that. 不是…这个我想到了
[2:04:05] But, you know, when choosing between two evils, 不过你知道吗 经过两害相权
[2:04:09] I like to try the one that I haven’t tried before. 我想试试从前没选过的那个
[2:04:16] So I deposited a check of $1 00 million 所以我汇了张1亿美元的支票
[2:04:21] made out to United Fusion. 受益人是联合聚变
[2:04:27] From some offshore fund no one needs to know about. 是从一家无人知晓的境外基金汇出的
[2:04:32] Wouldn’t you say green is the new bubble, Jake? 你不觉得绿色是新一轮泡沫吗 雅各
[2:04:44] You two make a nice couple. 你们俩非常般配
[2:04:54] You know, Winn, human beings, 知道吗 小薇 对凡夫俗子
[2:05:00] we got to give them a break. 我们有时不要太过苛求
[2:05:04] We’re all mixed bags. 人皆有私心杂念
[2:05:13] But 不过
[2:05:16] my grandson, 我外孙
[2:05:19] and you… 还有你
[2:05:23] And maybe, you know, you’ll let me be a father again. 也许你们能让我再做一回父亲
[2:05:42] The dimming of the light makes the picture clearer 灯火渐暗 画面却愈发清晰
[2:05:49] It’s just an old photograph 往昔浮现眼前
[2:05:52] There’s nothing to hide 我们坦诚相待
[2:05:56] And we’ll mix our lives together 生命彼此交织
[2:06:04] Every hand 伸出手
[2:06:07] Goes searching for its partner 渴望着你的触摸
[2:06:16] In crime 愧疚中
[2:06:19] Connecting 敞开心扉
[2:06:22] To every living soul 连接彼此心灵
[2:06:29] I’m looking for a home 我想有个家
[2:06:32] Where the wheels are turning 那里充满生气
[2:06:36] Home, why I keep returning 家 让人无比眷恋
[2:06:42] Home, will infect whatever you do 家 在你心中发芽
[2:06:53] Home, with the neighbors fighting 家 邻里偶尔吵闹
[2:06:58] Home, always so exciting 家 让人心动不已
[2:07:04] Home, were my parents telling the truth? 家 听到的是真相吗
[2:07:11] What’s the matter with you guys? Come on, what’s the matter? 你们怎么回事啊 到底怎么了
[2:07:14] You guys are like the last two on a ship that is sinking. 你们两个要同舟共济才对
[2:07:16] Home, such a funny feeling 家 感觉是如此奇妙
[2:07:22] That’s pretty. 真漂亮
[2:07:23] Isn’t that a Cracker Jack box ring? 这不是爆米花里的奖品戒指吧
[2:07:27] Home, with our bodies touching 家 温暖彼此之间
[2:07:32] Home, and the cameras watching 家 留下温馨记忆
[2:07:38] Home, comes to life from out of the blue 家 享受生活远离悲伤
[2:08:23] Home is where I want to be 家 是我心向所在
[2:08:27] Pick me up and turn me round 给我力量伴我前行
[2:08:31] I feel numb, born with a weak heart 浑然不觉是我生性愚钝
[2:08:36] I guess I must be having fun 是我生在福中不知福吧
[2:08:40] The less we say about it the better 心有默契不必多言
[2:08:44] Make it up as we go along 携手路上越爱越深
[2:08:48] Feet on the ground, head in the sky 头顶蓝天脚踩大地
[2:08:52] It’s okay, I know nothing’s wrong 我知道一切依然美好
[2:08:56] Nothing 依然美好
[2:08:57] Hi, yo, I got plenty of time 嘿 我无所事事
[2:09:05] Hi, yo, you got light in your eyes 嘿 你神采飞扬
[2:09:13] And you’re standing here beside me 此刻你就在我身旁
[2:09:18] I love the passing of time 分分秒秒都是甜蜜
[2:09:22] Never for money, always for love 此生不逐名利 只为真爱而活
[2:09:26] Cover up and say good night 就要无法自拔 快道声晚安吧
[2:09:29] Say good night 道声晚安吧
[2:09:59] Home is where I want to be 家 是我心向所在
[2:10:03] But I guess I’m already there 我想我已找到归宿
[2:10:07] I come home, she lifted up her wings 我回到家里 她张开翅膀
[2:10:12] Guess that this must be the place 这一定就是我要找的地方
[2:10:16] I can’t tell one from another 我已无法分清
[2:10:20] Did I find you or you find me? 此生是谁先遇到谁
[2:10:25] There was a time before we were born 前世我们一定有约
[2:10:29] If someone asks, this is where I’ll be 此生要来此与你共度
[2:10:32] Where I’ll be 与你共度
[2:10:34] Hi, yo, we drift in and out 嘿 我们飘来荡去
[2:10:42] Hi, yo, sing into my mouth 嘿 我们互诉衷肠
[2:10:49] Out of all those kinds of people 凡尘熙熙攘攘
[2:10:54] You got a face with a view 唯有你与众不同
[2:10:58] I’m just an animal looking for a home 我好似迷途羔羊
[2:11:02] Share the same space for a minute or two 只盼与你相依相伴
[2:11:06] And you love me till my heart stops 给我爱吧 今生至死不渝
[2:11:11] Love me till I’m dead 至死不渝
[2:11:15] Eyes that light up, eyes look through you 眼中闪烁喜悦 却不敢与你对望
[2:11:19] Cover up the blank spots 左顾右盼不知该说点什么
[2:11:21] Hit me on the head 敲敲脑袋让我开窍吧
[2:11:23] Ooh 喔
[2:11:36] Home is where I want to be 家 是我心向所在
[2:11:39] Pick me up and turn me round 给我力量伴我前行
[2:11:44] I feel numb, born with a weak heart 浑然不觉是我生性愚钝
[2:11:48] I guess I must be having fun 是我生在福中不知福吧
[2:11:53] The less we say about it the better 心有默契不必多言
[2:11:57] Make it up as we go along 携手路上越爱越深
[2:12:01] Feet on the ground, head in the sky 头顶蓝天脚踩大地
[2:12:05] It’s okay, I know nothing’s wrong 我知道一切依然美好
[2:12:08] Nothing 依然美好
[2:12:10] Hi, yo, I got plenty of time 嘿 我无所事事
[2:12:18] Hi, yo, you got light in your eyes 嘿 你神采飞扬
[2:12:25] And you’re standing here beside me 此刻你就在我身旁
[2:12:31] I love the passing of time 分分秒秒都是甜蜜
[2:12:35] Never for money always for love 此生不逐名利 只为真爱而活
[2:12:39] Cover up and say good night 就要无法自拔 快道声晚安吧
[2:12:42] Say good night 道声晚安吧
2010年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Wall Street(华尔街)[1987]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Fahrenheit 451(华氏451)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme