英文名称:Walk Ride Rodeo
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Time in the alley feels like a lifetime. | 在准备道上的短暂时刻 像是一场人生 |
[00:40] | 小马裤马术竞赛 普韦布洛 科罗拉多州 | |
[00:41] | It’s where my ritual begins. | 在这里 我开始 我的思考仪式 |
[00:44] | Think through my run, what it needs to look like, | 想想整个比赛过程 应该是什么样子的 |
[00:48] | how it needs to feel. | 应该是什么感觉 |
[00:50] | Get Power and I in sync. | 我的伙伴巴瓦与我同在 |
[00:53] | Connect. | 彼此相连 |
[00:56] | Some riders cut out all the noise in the arena, | 一些骑手会屏蔽掉竞技场上的所有噪音 |
[00:59] | hearing only their own breath and the breath of their horse. | 只听得见自己和马的呼吸 |
[01:04] | Me? | 而我 |
[01:05] | I hear everything. | 却听得见一切 |
[01:20] | And now, coming for the national Little Britches finals, | 现在是全国小马裤总决赛 |
[01:25] | this young lady is already standing near the top | 这个年轻姑娘已经准备好在所有赛别的 |
[01:27] | in the first round in all the categories. | 第一轮比赛中夺取冠军了 |
[01:31] | On her way to legend status, | 这是她的封神之路 |
[01:34] | Amberley Snyder. | 安伯莉·斯奈德 |
[01:45] | We got this, bubba. | 我们可以的 伙计 |
[01:53] | You gotta blast out of the alley, | 你要像火箭一样冲出去 |
[01:55] | pick up as much speed as possible before you cross the eye. | 在通过计时监视器前尽全力加速 |
[01:58] | Hustle! Hustle! | 加速 加速 |
[02:02] | Standard barrel pattern. Sixty feet to the first barrel. | 标准障碍桶 第一个桶在60英尺的地方 |
[02:06] | That’s the money barrel. | 这个桶是至关重要的 |
[02:07] | You gotta be quick, smooth. | 你要迅速 而且平稳 |
[02:13] | Ninety feet to the second barrel. | 第二个桶在90英尺的地方 |
[02:15] | Crowd cheers me on. | 观众的欢呼让我更加兴奋 |
[02:24] | A hundred and five to the third. | 第三个桶在105英尺的地方 |
[02:26] | Come on! Faster! | 来吧 加速 |
[02:40] | Dig in for that last sprint, the run home. | 最后的冲刺 奔向终点 |
[02:42] | You, your horse giving everything. | 你 还有你的马应当全力以赴 |
[02:44] | Your legs encouraging his legs. | 夹紧马腹 激发马儿的全力 |
[02:47] | Go, baby! Woo! | 加油宝贝 |
[02:49] | Faster! Harder! This is it! | 快点 加油 就是这样 |
[02:51] | Cross that eye. | 冲过那个计时器 |
[02:53] | That time decides who take it, | 这一瞬间决定成败 |
[02:55] | a saddle, a buckle, | 是冠军马鞍 还是亚军搭扣 |
[02:56] | or a long drive home. Nothing but failure on your mind. | 还是灰溜溜的回家 满脑子都想着失败 |
[03:03] | And that run will cinch it. No one can catch her now. | 这一跑稳了 没人追得上她 |
[03:07] | We now have a new Little Britches All-Around Champion, | 小马裤全能冠军出现了 |
[03:10] | Amberley Snyder. | 安伯莉·斯奈德 |
[03:13] | Yes, baby! Woo! | 太棒了 宝贝儿 |
[03:15] | That’s my girl! | 这才是我姑娘 |
[03:17] | That’s a time of 17.5 seconds, | 用时17.5秒 |
[03:20] | just one-tenth off her personal best. | 和她最好的成绩只差0.1秒 |
[03:37] | Good job, baby! | 好样的 宝贝儿 |
[03:39] | One-tenth! I should have pushed him harder. | 还差0.1秒 我应该再逼他一把 |
[03:42] | Am, you won! You pulled a check. | 安 你赢了 你骑得很好 |
[03:44] | Should have been faster on that second barrel. | 第二桶的时候应该再快点 |
[03:46] | Am! | 安 |
[03:47] | Mom, I’m not fast enough | 妈妈 要是我想成为专业选手 |
[03:48] | if I’m gonna go pro. | 我的速度还不够快 |
[03:50] | I know, but can we just | 我知道 但是我们可以在这1分钟 |
[03:52] | enjoy this for a minute, for one minute? | 来享受一下胜利吗 就1分钟 |
[03:54] | Now, go pick up your saddle and congratulate Autumn. | 拿起你的冠军马鞍 也祝贺一下奥特姆 |
[03:56] | Your sister won the all-around too. | 你妹妹也赢了全能赛 |
[03:57] | Am, I won! | 安 我赢啦 |
[03:59] | Yeah! Get over here, you little winner! | 真棒 快过来小冠军 |
[04:02] | Can I put Power up? | 我能牵着巴瓦去领奖吗 |
[04:03] | – You earned it. – Yes! | -当然了 -太棒了 |
[04:21] | ♪ People walking around like the world’s about to end ♪ | ♪ 人们四处逃散好像末日即将来临 ♪ |
[04:25] | ♪ And if you’re asking me My mind would agree ♪ | ♪ 你问我怎么看 我也觉得是 ♪ |
[04:27] | ♪ These days we all feel small my friend ♪ | ♪ 我的朋友这些日子我们都感到很渺小 ♪ |
[04:31] | ♪ It’s getting harder and harder to hold our heads up high ♪ | ♪ 想要昂头向上好像越来越难 ♪ |
[04:35] | ♪ Baby, let’s circle the wagons ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 我们一起来保护彼此 ♪ |
[04:37] | ♪ Show all the dragons they don’t own the sky ♪ | ♪ 告诉所有巨龙天空不属于他们 ♪ |
[04:39] | ♪ We know how to fly ♪ | ♪ 我们知道如何飞翔 ♪ |
[04:41] | ♪ Gravity can’t hold us down ♪ | ♪ 地心引力不会让我们下降 ♪ |
[04:43] | ♪ We’re moving at the speed of sound ♪ | ♪ 我们以声速向前奔跑 ♪ |
[04:46] | ♪ Past the point from here on out ♪ | ♪ 过去的一切不会复返 ♪ |
[04:48] | ♪ There’s no going back ♪ | ♪ 决不后退 ♪ |
[04:52] | ♪ ‘Cause we were born for better days ♪ | ♪ 因为我们是为美好的未来而生 ♪ |
[04:57] | ♪ We’ll find a way, yeah ♪ | ♪ 我们总会找到通往幸福之路 ♪ |
[05:00] | ♪ We’re gonna be bigger ♪ | ♪ 我们会越发强大 ♪ |
[05:03] | ♪ Don’t give up You’re more than enough ♪ | ♪ 别放弃 你有无限潜能 ♪ |
[05:07] | ♪ Believe me, love Yeah, you’re gonna be bigger ♪ | ♪ 相信我 亲爱的 你会更加强大 ♪ |
[05:13] | ♪ ‘Cause we were born for better days ♪ | ♪ 因为我们是为美好的未来而生 ♪ |
[05:18] | ♪ We’ll find a way, yeah ♪ | ♪ 我们总会找到通往幸福之路 ♪ |
[05:21] | ♪ We’re gonna be bigger ♪ | ♪ 我们会越发强大 ♪ |
[05:24] | ♪ Don’t give up You’re more than enough ♪ | ♪ 别放弃 你有无限潜能 ♪ |
[05:28] | ♪ Believe me, love Yeah, you’re gonna be bigger ♪ | ♪ 相信我 亲爱的 你会更加强大 ♪ |
[05:35] | ♪ Yeah, you’re gonna be bigger ♪ | ♪ 你将会更加强大 ♪ |
[05:56] | Yeah, Am, nice! Yeah! | 不错 安 很棒 |
[05:59] | Get there! | 绕过去 |
[06:00] | Nice! Come on! | 很棒 继续 |
[06:01] | Nice! | 棒极了 |
[06:03] | Let’s go, Am! Keep going! | 继续 安 继续 |
[06:06] | There we go! | 做得不错 |
[06:07] | Come on! Bring it home! | 来吧 让它往回跑 |
[06:09] | Keep going! | 继续 |
[06:09] | There you go! | 做得好 |
[06:12] | You got it. | 做得好 |
[06:16] | Nice, Am! | 好样的 安 |
[06:17] | There we go! | 今天就到这了 |
[06:19] | 17.4! These are great times, Am. He is so fast. | 17.4秒 这成绩真不错 安 他太快了 |
[06:23] | Yeah, we can shave some off of that. | 是啊 我们还能再快点 |
[06:26] | Gotta make him pay attention. Tell him where to go. | 要让他专注 知道往哪边走 |
[06:29] | Not my first time. | 早就知道了 |
[06:31] | Gotta get him snappier on the backside. | 让他后腿再灵活些 |
[06:33] | – Use those legs. – Got it, Mom. | -发挥它的腿的长处 -知道了 妈妈 |
[06:37] | Good boy! | 真棒 好孩子 |
[06:39] | You sure you can leave him? | 你确定你舍得离开他吗 |
[06:42] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[06:43] | You two are working so well together. | 你们两个配合得多好 |
[06:47] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[06:49] | Just let it go. | 就这样吧 |
[06:51] | Mamacita, it’s two weeks working retail | 妈妈 我也就去西部牛仔节 |
[06:54] | at the National Western Stock Show. | 做两周马术表演 |
[06:56] | I need that money for my pro permit. | 考马术专业资格证需要这笔钱 |
[07:01] | Hey, you really tightened the pocket on that last barrel. | 最后一个桶的时候你可真给劲儿 |
[07:04] | You can stay on that when you get back. | 等你回来你能站上去蹦蹦 |
[07:05] | All right. | 行啊 |
[07:07] | Remember, I’m counting on you. | 记着 我可指望着你呢 |
[07:09] | We have our leadership conference coming up. | 我们的领导会议就快到了 |
[07:11] | This is important. Future Farmers of America is… | 这很重要 美国未来农场主是 |
[07:14] | Amberley, the world can revolve without you. | 安伯莉 地球没了你也能转 |
[07:17] | For two weeks anyways. | 反正也就两周 |
[07:19] | Emmy, this is our ticket to scholarships. | 艾米 这是奖学金入场券 |
[07:21] | Scholarships. | 奖学金嘛 |
[07:22] | I know. Utah South. | 我知道的 南犹他大学嘛 |
[07:24] | Speaking of, are you still going? | 说到这儿 你还会去吗 |
[07:28] | I mean, do I need to look for a new roommate? | 我是说 我需要找一个新室友吗 |
[07:30] | I can rodeo and go to school. | 我可以一边比赛一边上学 |
[07:32] | You’re hardly home as it is. | 你在家可不这样 |
[07:34] | You missed all your sister’s rodeos, | 你错过了你妹妹的所有比赛 |
[07:35] | every one of your brother’s ballgames. | 和你弟弟的每一场球赛 |
[07:37] | True. | 没错 |
[07:38] | why am I watching you, and you don’t repay the favor? | 我来看你 你不应该回报我吗 |
[07:40] | I pitched a three-hitter last week. | 我上周投出了三个安打 |
[07:42] | What? No, you didn’t. | 是吗 你才没有 |
[07:43] | You wouldn’t know that, now would you? | 你又没看到 你咋知道 |
[07:45] | Well, did you? | 好吧 你有吗 |
[07:49] | Busted! | 露馅儿了吧 |
[07:53] | Am, please take my truck. | 安 开我的车吧 |
[07:55] | This old F-150 can get super squirrely. | 这辆老式F150挺不好用的 |
[07:58] | What? I love my truck! | 为啥 我喜欢我的车 |
[07:59] | I’ve been driving it all over Utah. | 我一直开着它去犹他 |
[08:01] | Well, that doesn’t make me like it. | 好吧 那我也看不上它 |
[08:03] | How about if I drive you to Denver, | 不如我开车送你去丹佛 |
[08:05] | and then I’ll take a plane back? | 然后坐飞机回来 |
[08:07] | I’m driving. That’s it. | 我开车 就这么定了 |
[08:12] | Mama… | 亲爱的 |
[08:15] | ‘cita… | 妈妈 |
[08:17] | you’ve had me at this my whole life. | 你知道我这一辈子都在骑马 |
[08:19] | I could ride a horse before I could walk. | 我学走路之前就学会骑马了 |
[08:22] | If we play this right, | 如果这次能成 |
[08:23] | we have a real shot at Rookie of the Year. | 我在年度最佳新秀上就十拿九稳了 |
[08:25] | I could even make a run at The American. | 我甚至可以去全美牛仔竞技上露个脸 |
[08:27] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[08:29] | What I know is I can’t stop you. | 我只知道我管不了你 |
[08:34] | It’s Daddy. | 是爸爸 |
[08:37] | – How’s Hawaii? – Fine. | -在夏威夷过得怎么样 -还不错 |
[08:40] | Yeah, how’s the team doing? | 是吗 队伍的情况怎么样 |
[08:41] | Getting there. | 练着呢 |
[08:43] | Can’t go out there and hit the ball for them. | 可我不能出去和他们一起打球 |
[08:46] | Yeah, managing is different than playing, huh? | 当领导和当队员不一样 对吧 |
[08:48] | Ah, got that right. | 是啊 太对了 |
[08:50] | Riding Power one more time before you go? | 走之前再骑一次巴瓦吗 |
[08:52] | You know it. | 当然啊 |
[08:55] | – Miss me? – Hey. | -想我了吗 -那可不 |
[08:57] | You know I’ve got you in my heart. | 你要知道我一直把你放在心上 |
[09:00] | And I’ll be home next month. | 另外我下个月就回家了 |
[09:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:04] | Love you. | 爱你哟 |
[09:05] | Back at ya. | 我也爱你 |
[09:07] | Now, what’s our rule? | 记着你的准则是什么 |
[09:09] | Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. | 天才不努力的时候 努力的人会战胜天才 |
[09:13] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我姑娘 |
[09:17] | Hey, why don’t you let me brush Power, | 你为什么不让我给巴瓦刷毛 |
[09:19] | and I’ll put him away, and then you can hit the road? | 然后我把他带回去 这样你就可以出发了 |
[09:21] | No, we got riding to do. | 不 我们还要再跑一次 |
[09:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:26] | Well… | 那 |
[09:28] | text me when you stop for gas. | 停车加油的时候给我发个信息 |
[09:30] | Text me when you stop for food. | 吃饭的时候给我发个信息 |
[09:31] | I want you to call me when you get to the hotel obviously. | 当然等到酒店的时候给我打个电话 |
[09:34] | – Call me in the morning when you wake up. – ‘Cita, chill. | -早上起床给我个电话 -妈妈 淡定点 |
[09:37] | I know. It’s just my baby girl has grown up, and… | 我知道 只不过我的熊宝贝长大了 |
[09:40] | Mama Bear can’t handle it. | 熊妈妈还没适应 |
[09:44] | Love you. | 爱你呦 |
[09:47] | Come on, Power. You and me. | 走啦巴瓦 咱俩一起 |
[09:52] | ♪ Who doesn’t know what I’m talking about ♪ | ♪ 那些说我不知所云的人 ♪ |
[09:57] | ♪ Who’s never left home, who’s never struck out ♪ | ♪ 那些从未离家 从未想到的人 ♪ |
[10:01] | ♪ To find a dream and a life of their own ♪ | ♪ 为找到自己的生活和梦想 ♪ |
[10:07] | ♪ A place in the clouds, a foundation of stone ♪ | ♪ 云层里的某处 石头下的一角 ♪ |
[10:14] | ♪ Many precede and many will follow ♪ | ♪ 很多人领先出发 很多人甘心追随 ♪ |
[10:19] | ♪ A young girl’s dreams no longer hollow ♪ | ♪ 一个小女孩的梦不再空洞 ♪ |
[10:23] | ♪ It takes the shape of a place out west ♪ | ♪ 在西部有这么一个独特的地方 ♪ |
[10:28] | ♪ But what it holds for her, she hasn’t yet guessed ♪ | ♪ 但等待她的是什么 她也猜不到 ♪ |
[10:33] | ♪ She needs wide open spaces ♪ | ♪ 她需要一片广阔天地 ♪ |
[10:40] | ♪ Room to make her big mistakes ♪ | ♪ 会包容她的错误 ♪ |
[10:43] | GPS signal lost. | 导航信号丢失 |
[10:44] | ♪ She needs new faces ♪ | ♪ 她需要一些新的朋友 ♪ |
[10:49] | ♪ She knows the high stakes ♪ | ♪ 她知道这风险重重♪ |
[10:56] | ♪ She traveled this road as a child ♪ | ♪ 她儿时也走过这条路 ♪ |
[11:01] | ♪ Wide-eyed and grinning, she never tired ♪ | ♪ 睁大双眼 明媚微笑 从未疲倦 ♪ |
[11:05] | ♪ If these are life’s lessons ♪ | ♪ 如果这些就是生活的启示 ♪ |
[11:13] | No! | 不 |
[12:43] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[12:46] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[12:49] | He… | 救 |
[12:55] | Oh, my god! | 老天啊 |
[12:57] | Call 911. | 快报警 |
[13:01] | We’re on I-80 east of Rawlins. | 我们在I80号公路上 罗林斯东部 |
[13:04] | Look, you gotta get here fast. | 听着 你们得快点 |
[13:06] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[13:08] | I rolled my truck. | 我翻车了 |
[13:10] | I got thrown. | 被甩了出去 |
[13:13] | Maybe I should try to get up. | 也许我该试着站起来 |
[13:14] | No, don’t move. | 别 别动 |
[13:16] | Uh… | 天啊 |
[13:20] | Hey, find my gray suitcase. | 帮我找到我的灰色行李箱 |
[13:24] | My arm is tired. I need to lean on it. | 我胳膊没知觉的 我得把它垫起来 |
[13:26] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[13:28] | There’s a blue blanket in my front seat. | 车前座有一个蓝色的毯子 |
[13:32] | – Can you grab it? – Sure. | -你能帮我拿来吗 -当然 |
[13:38] | Easy. I’ll get it. | 放松 我要把你的手放上来 |
[13:40] | Easy. There you go. | 放松点 好了 |
[13:43] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[13:45] | I need your phone. | 我需要借你的电话 |
[13:49] | Uh, it’s in the car. | 哦 在车里 |
[13:50] | Jade, bring your phone. | 杰德 把你的手机拿来 |
[13:55] | Hey, is this your phone? | 这是你的手机吗 |
[13:59] | – Thanks. – It’s hot. | -谢谢 -它好烫 |
[14:00] | Watch the wire. | 小心线 |
[14:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:05] | All right, miss, my name is Officer Brad Shervick. | 小姐 我是布拉德·舍维克警官 |
[14:09] | You’ve been in an accident, okay? | 你现在出车祸了 |
[14:10] | What city do you live in? | 你住在哪座城市 |
[14:11] | Elk Ridge, Utah. | 麋鹿岭 犹他 |
[14:13] | What are your parents’ names? | 你父母叫什么名字 |
[14:14] | Tina and Cory Snyder. | 蒂娜和科里·斯奈德 |
[14:16] | My mom’s phone number is 801-724… | 我妈妈电话号码是801-724 |
[14:19] | Okay, you’re alert. That’s good. | 好了 你很清醒 很好 |
[14:22] | You got a pretty good cut on your forehead. | 你额头上的疤还挺好看的 |
[14:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:26] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[14:29] | Yeah, I do. | 确实还挺好看的 |
[14:32] | I need to call my dad. | 我要给我爸爸打个电话 |
[14:47] | Hey, Am. | 喂 安 |
[14:50] | I’ve been in an accident. | 我出车祸了 |
[14:57] | How bad? | 严重吗 |
[15:00] | I rolled my truck. | 我的卡车翻了 |
[15:02] | It’s bad. | 很严重 |
[15:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:06] | Dad, I don’t know. | 爸爸 我也不知道 |
[15:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:12] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我腿没知觉了 |
[15:14] | Am, it’s going to be okay. | 安 会没事的 |
[15:16] | Yeah, you need to call Mom and tell her, okay? | 好 你要打给妈妈告诉她 行不 |
[15:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:23] | You’re alive. You’re talking to me. | 你还活着 你还在和我讲话 |
[15:25] | Miss, I’m gonna need you to put the phone away | 小姐 请你把手机收起来 |
[15:28] | and concentrate on me. You can call him back. | 注意力集中在我这 你能稍后再打回去 |
[15:30] | Hey, Dad, the paramedics are here, so I gotta go. | 喂 爸爸 医疗人员到了 我得挂了 |
[15:34] | Let me talk to them. | 让我跟他们说两句 |
[15:37] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[15:39] | Here, it’s my dad. | 给 是我爸爸 |
[15:44] | How is she? | 她什么情况 |
[15:45] | Sir, your daughter is conscious and alert at the moment. | 先生 您女儿现在有意识也很清醒 |
[15:48] | That’s all I can tell you. | 我只能告诉你这么多 |
[15:49] | We’re going to be taking her to | 我们要把她带到 |
[15:50] | Carbon County Memorial at Rawlins. | 罗林斯的卡本郡纪念馆 |
[15:54] | I’m gonna stabilize you and pull you | 我要把你固定住 然后再把你往前拉 |
[15:56] | forward a little bit, so please just try to remain calm | 一点 所以请尽量保持冷静 不要动 |
[15:59] | and still. There you go. | 好了就这样 |
[16:02] | Never broken a bone, | 我从来没骨折过 |
[16:03] | never been in a hospital. I’ve never had an IV. | 从来没去过医院 从来没静脉注射过 |
[16:07] | Well, you’re about to have a lot of them. | 你马上会经历会多次了 |
[16:11] | I’m gonna pull you forward, okay? | 我要把你往前拉了 可以吗 |
[16:13] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[16:44] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[16:45] | Put your mom on the phone. | 让你妈妈接电话 |
[16:47] | – Dad, what’s wrong? – Put your mom on the phone. | -爸爸 怎么了 -让你妈妈接电话 |
[16:50] | Okay! Okay! | 行 行 |
[16:52] | Mom, it’s Dad. | 妈妈 是爸爸 |
[16:59] | Hey. | 喂 |
[17:01] | It’s Am. | 安出事了 |
[17:03] | What? | 什么 |
[17:06] | She’s been in an accident. | 她出车祸了 |
[17:08] | ♪ And I seem okay ♪ | ♪ 我看起来很好 ♪ |
[17:11] | ♪ I seem better now you’ve called me out ♪ | ♪ 你叫我出来 我已好多了 ♪ |
[17:18] | ♪ I’ll go start today ♪ | ♪ 我今天会开始 ♪ |
[17:23] | ♪ It won’t do a thing anyway ♪ | ♪ 尽管什么也做不了 ♪ |
[17:28] | ♪ It won’t do a thing anyway ♪ | ♪ 尽管什么也做不了 ♪ |
[17:36] | ♪ Crybaby… ♪ | ♪ 小哭包 ♪ |
[17:38] | Mom, where are you going? | 妈 你要去哪 |
[17:40] | I’m going to Rawlins. I’m going to the hospital in Rawlins. | 去罗林斯 去罗林斯的医院 |
[17:43] | Mom, you’re not dressed. | 妈 你没穿好衣服 |
[17:45] | You don’t even have shoes on. | 你连鞋子都没穿 |
[17:47] | I’m gonna go get some clothes. | 我要穿衣服 |
[17:49] | I’m gonna, um… | 我要 |
[17:50] | I’m gonna call Stacey. She’s gotta come with me. | 我要叫上史黛西 她和我一起去 |
[17:53] | I need you to stay and take care of the family, okay? | 我要你呆在家里照顾家人 好吗 |
[17:56] | You’re staying here. | 你呆在这 |
[17:57] | – I’ll call Ashley. – I’m gonna go kiss my babies. | -我来打给阿什利 -我要亲亲我的宝贝 |
[18:02] | 卡本郡纪念馆 罗林斯 怀俄明州 | |
[18:10] | …but we weren’t able to get into the ones on her. | 但我们没法做更多检查 |
[18:12] | Single MVA victim with possible severe spine injury. | 机动车事故患者 可能有严重脊柱损伤 |
[18:15] | Patient awake and alert. I need vitals. | 患者有意识 测量她的生命体征 |
[18:16] | Get trauma one prepped. | 做外创伤手术准备 |
[18:23] | …cervical thoracic. | 胸部颈部 |
[18:56] | They’re flying her to Casper Wyoming Med. | 他们要把她空运到怀俄明州卡斯珀医学院 |
[18:59] | They have the best doctors there. | 他们那有最好的医生 |
[19:01] | I’ll text you when I know more. Thanks. | 等我了解情况我通知你 谢了 |
[19:07] | Thank you, Stacey. Thank you for this. | 谢谢你 史黛西 谢谢你陪我来 |
[19:09] | Tina, you’re family. Anything you need, I’m here. | 蒂娜 你是家人 只要你有需要 我就在 |
[19:14] | Am texted me this sunrise this morning. | 安今天早上给我发了这张日出照片 |
[19:18] | It had to be right before the… | 正好是在那个之前 |
[19:21] | I didn’t even respond. | 我都没回她 |
[19:23] | I didn’t tell her that I loved her. | 我没有告诉她我爱她 |
[19:27] | I gotta get to her. | 我得到她身边去 |
[19:48] | Hey, it’s Bill. | 是比尔 |
[19:51] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[19:52] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[19:55] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[19:57] | I know. | 我懂 |
[19:59] | I’ll be with you on that plane to Casper. | 我和你一起上去卡斯珀的飞机 |
[20:02] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:07] | Wait. Is that… | 等等 那是不是 |
[20:10] | – That can’t be… – Oh, Tina! Oh, no! | -那不会是 -哦 蒂娜 哦不 |
[20:13] | Stacey, pull over. Stacey, pull the car over! | 史黛西 靠边停 史黛西 停车 |
[20:15] | Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好好好好 |
[20:16] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[20:23] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天哪 天哪 |
[20:27] | No! | 不 |
[20:30] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[20:31] | This is my daughter’s truck. | 这是我女儿的车 |
[20:33] | Tina, wait! | 蒂娜 等等 |
[20:36] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[20:37] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[20:38] | These are her things. | 这是她的东西 |
[20:40] | I’m just gonna… | 我要 |
[20:42] | Tina, honey… | 蒂娜 亲爱的 |
[20:51] | Stacey! | 史黛西 |
[20:53] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[21:01] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[21:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:27] | 怀俄明州急救室 卡斯珀 怀俄明州 | |
[21:32] | Can someone help me? | 谁能帮帮我 |
[21:32] | – I’m looking for my daughter. – Ma’am! Ma’am. | -我找我女儿 -女士 女士 |
[21:34] | Hi. I’m looking for Amberley Snyder. I’m her mother. | 你好 我找安伯莉·斯奈德 我是她妈妈 |
[21:37] | She just got out of surgery. The doctor will update you. | 她刚出急救室 医生会告诉你的 |
[21:40] | – Dr. Patel? – Mrs. Snyder? | -皮特医生 -斯奈德夫人 |
[21:42] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[21:43] | – We’ve done what we can. – Okay. | -我们尽力了 -好 |
[21:45] | We had to open up her spine and attach two titanium rods | 我们必须打开她的脊柱 用两根钛钉 |
[21:48] | in order to stabilize her. | 来固定她 |
[21:49] | So you fixed her? | 所以你治好她了 |
[21:52] | Mrs. Snyder, your daughter’s T12 vertebrae was crushed, | 斯奈德夫人 您女儿的T12胸椎骨断了 |
[21:56] | causing severe spinal cord injury. | 导致严重的脊髓损伤 |
[21:57] | We pieced together what we could. | 我们已经尽力把它拼起来了 |
[21:59] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[22:02] | It appears that the spinal cord isn’t completely severed. | 看起来脊髓没有完全断裂 |
[22:05] | Okay, so it’s still intact? | 好的 所以还是连着的是吗 |
[22:06] | Well, Mrs. Snyder, even with that, | 是的 斯奈德夫人 但即使是这样 |
[22:09] | she’ll be confined to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. | 她接下来的人生只能在轮椅上度过了 |
[22:13] | You don’t know my Am. You don’t know her, so… | 你不了解我的安 你不了解她 那么 |
[22:17] | Mrs. Snyder, the paralysis, it’s permanent. | 斯奈德夫人 瘫痪 是永久性的 |
[22:20] | Please can you just stop and take me to her right now? | 求求你能停下来马上把我带到她身边吗 |
[22:22] | – Please just take me to my daughter. | 请带我去找我女儿 |
[22:23] | Yes, ma’am, right this way. | 好的女士 这边 |
[22:41] | If you need anything, we’ll be right outside. | 如果你需要什么 我们就在外面 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 谢谢 |
[22:51] | Hi, baby. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[22:54] | I’m sorry it took me so long to get here. | 对不起 我来的太慢了 |
[23:04] | God, please make my child whole. | 上帝啊 请让我的女儿恢复吧 |
[23:07] | Please. Please help my baby. | 求求你了 帮帮我的孩子吧 |
[23:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:22] | Baby. | 宝宝 |
[23:32] | Hi, baby. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[23:35] | Hi, baby. I’m right here. | 宝贝你好啊 我在这儿呢 |
[23:41] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[23:46] | Cory, it’s Christmas Eve, | 科里 今天是平安夜 |
[23:48] | and the kids are inside opening presents, and we’re missing it. | 我们错过了孩子们在家里拆礼物 |
[23:51] | Yeah, Dad, and it’s cold. | 没错 老爸 好冷啊 |
[23:53] | Cold is not good for horses. They need to be warmed up. | 寒冷对马可不好 它们得热身 |
[23:57] | – They all got rode this morning. – Really? | -它们今早都溜了 -真的吗 |
[24:01] | Even this big boy? | 包括这个大男孩 |
[24:05] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[24:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:15] | Thanks, Billy. Merry Christmas. | 谢了 比利 圣诞快乐 |
[24:18] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[24:28] | Easy! Easy! | 放松 放松 |
[24:34] | He’s high-spirited. | 他真兴奋 |
[24:36] | That’s a lot of horse for a little girl. | 这个马对小女孩来说太大了 |
[24:39] | She’s not just any little girl. | 她可不是一般的小女孩 |
[24:42] | Got a lot of power. | 这马很强壮 |
[24:43] | Power… | 力量 |
[24:45] | That’s your name. | 那就是你的名字了 |
[24:47] | Power. | 巴瓦 |
[24:50] | You and me, bubba. | 你和我 伙计 |
[24:53] | We’re going to win. | 我们会赢的 |
[25:11] | Hey, baby, I’m here. I’m here. | 宝宝 我在这 我在这 |
[25:13] | – I’m so sorry. – No. | -对不起 -不 |
[25:15] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝宝 |
[25:17] | I got you. I got you, baby. | 我在这 我在你身边 宝宝 |
[25:19] | – I’m sorry. – No, baby. No. | -对不起 -不是的 宝宝 不 |
[25:21] | I got you. Look at you. You’re up. | 我来了 看看你 你撑过来了 |
[25:25] | I’m so happy to see you. | 见到你我太高兴了 |
[25:27] | Daddy is coming. Everybody is so, so excited to see you. | 爸爸也要来了 大家都很想见你 |
[25:31] | My legs? | 我的腿呢 |
[25:36] | Baby. | 宝宝 |
[25:39] | My legs? | 我的腿怎么了 |
[25:41] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[25:43] | Honey, I’m sorry. You’re paralyzed, baby. | 亲爱的 对不起 你瘫痪了 宝宝 |
[25:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[25:50] | I know. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[25:54] | It’s gonna be okay. I promise. | 会没事的 我保证 |
[25:56] | – No! – I know. I’m so sorry. | -不 -我知道 我很抱歉 |
[26:01] | No! | 不 |
[26:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:39] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[26:42] | How’s our girl? | 我们女儿怎么样了 |
[26:44] | She’s finally sleeping. | 她终于睡着了 |
[26:48] | – My girl? – I’m a mess. | -我的女孩呢 -我简直一团乱麻 |
[26:51] | Out here, I’m a mess. | 在这里 我一团糟 |
[26:53] | We both have to keep it together | 在里面时 我要让她安心一点 |
[26:54] | when we’re in there, but… | 但是在这 |
[26:56] | I don’t know. It’s so hard. | 我不知道怎么办 太难受了 |
[26:59] | I got a call from the insurance company. | 保险公司给我打了通电话 |
[27:03] | They said now that Am is through with her operations… | 他们说现在安的手术结束了 |
[27:05] | That’s great. Now, she can go into rehab. | 那很好 现在她可以回去康复了 |
[27:09] | Except… she can only be transported by air. | 除非 能用飞机把她转移过去 |
[27:14] | They won’t pay to fly her back to Provo. | 他们不会付钱让她飞回普罗沃 |
[27:16] | Ugh. Come on. | 得了吧 |
[27:17] | It’s 25 grand, and I’m not playing for the Dodgers. | 总共25000美金 我不在道奇队打球了 |
[27:20] | We can’t. We can’t do it here. | 不行 我们不能在这做 |
[27:21] | It’s six weeks. Rehab is six weeks. She has to be by her family. | 6周 康复要6周 她需要和家人在一起 |
[27:26] | We’ll figure it out, okay? | 我们想办法会解决的 好吗 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:41] | You have a visitor. | 你有位来访者 |
[27:43] | I’m not really in the mood, Mom. | 我真的没心情 妈妈 |
[27:45] | What did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[27:47] | That they don’t know who or what they’re dealing with. | 他们不知道在和谁打什么交道 |
[27:50] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[27:54] | I’m full of steel. You’re not going to hurt me. | 我有一身防护措施 你伤不到我的 |
[28:14] | She’s good. | 她很棒 |
[28:16] | Strong. Very strong. | 坚强 很坚强 |
[28:19] | She’s got a drive like I never had. | 她骑得比我好多了 |
[28:20] | Looks like that girls is not stopping till she gets to the NFR. | 看来她不进国家马术决赛 决不罢休 |
[28:24] | National Finals? She’s got college in the fall. | 全国总决赛 她秋天要上大学 |
[28:27] | She know that? | 她自己知道吗 |
[28:35] | So, you’ll coach me? | 你会教我吗 |
[28:39] | We start Saturday morning. Be here at 7:00 a.M. | 我们周六早上开始 早上7点到这儿 |
[28:43] | You’re late, we’re done. | 你要是迟到 我就不干了 |
[28:55] | 普罗沃机场 犹他州普罗沃市 | |
[28:57] | Everybody is here to see you. | 大家都过来看你了 |
[29:00] | Mom, I can’t. I’m too tired. | 妈妈 我不行 我太累了 |
[29:03] | Please just get me out of here. | 拜托带我走吧 |
[29:05] | Cory, who are all these people? | 科里 他们是谁 |
[29:07] | They’re all here to support our girl. | 他们都是来支持我们女儿的 |
[29:09] | And guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[29:10] | MLB Players’ Assistance Team, they donated to pay for the flight. | 美国职棒大联盟球员援助队捐助了机票 |
[29:14] | Yeah, they helped with this also. | 对 这个也是他们帮忙的 |
[29:16] | That’s wonderful, but… | 那太好了 不过 |
[29:18] | she can’t handle that right now. I gotta get her to the hospital. | 她现在应付不了 我要带她去医院 |
[29:21] | Tell them all thank you. | 跟他们说我们很感激 |
[29:23] | I’ll take care of it, kid. | 我会处理好的 孩子 |
[29:31] | Ma’am, we’re ready. | 女士 我们准备好了 |
[29:37] | You’re a good man, Cory Snyder. | 你是个好人 科里·斯奈德 |
[29:39] | I keep telling you that. | 我一直都这样跟你说 |
[29:45] | Ready to roll, Mike. | 准备出发 麦克 |
[29:49] | 康复中心 犹他州普罗沃市 | |
[30:00] | Do that later. | 一会儿再弄 |
[30:03] | Oh, no, sweet pea, we must rotate our body every two hours, | 不行 小甜豆 我们必须两小时翻一次身 |
[30:09] | or we will get pressure sores, and we don’t want that. | 不然会得压疮的 我们可不想那样 |
[30:14] | We? | 我们 |
[30:15] | Somebody needs to roll you too? | 有人也会帮你翻身吗 |
[30:17] | Ha! They can try. | 有本事可以试试 |
[30:20] | Why don’t you show me how to do that? | 不如你教我怎么做吧 |
[30:22] | No, no no, what would you have me do | 那不行 我教你了 |
[30:24] | if I showed you how to do my job? | 那还要我干什么 |
[30:26] | Well, I’m here 24/7. I can haul 100 bales of hay. | 我全天候在这儿 我拖得动100捆干草 |
[30:29] | I can handle this. | 我能搞定的 |
[30:30] | Mom, you gotta go work the horses. | 妈妈 你得去驯马 |
[30:32] | Nope, everybody’s pitching in. | 不用 大家都在帮咱们忙 |
[30:34] | Well, you don’t need to stay here. | 你不用一直待在这儿 |
[30:37] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[30:39] | Face it. You’re stuck with me. | 面对现实吧 你被我缠住了 |
[30:41] | Like mother, like daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[30:45] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[30:48] | Learn to love that chair. | 学会爱上那把椅子吧 |
[30:49] | That is your freedom. | 那可是你的自由 |
[30:52] | I’ll check in on you later. | 我晚点儿再来看你 |
[30:54] | We are going to get ourselves right out of your hair. | 我们要摆平我们的麻烦事 |
[30:56] | We need some lunch. | 我们得去吃午饭了 |
[31:02] | Blessings abound, my child. | 福祉无处不在 孩子 |
[31:04] | Sometimes a little tough to see. | 只是有时难以发现 |
[31:30] | Come on, Am. Let’s go! Let’s go! Dig! | 快点儿 安 冲啊 加油 冲 |
[31:33] | Use your legs, Am! | 腿用力 安 |
[31:34] | Let’s go! | 加油 |
[31:39] | Dig! | 加油 |
[31:40] | Let’s go! | 加油 |
[31:43] | Go! Let’s go! Go! | 冲啊 加油 |
[31:46] | Go! | 加油 |
[31:49] | 17.6 seconds. | 17.6秒 |
[31:51] | That puts Amberley Snyder in second place. | 安伯莉·斯奈德位列第二 |
[31:54] | Give her a round of applause. | 给她热烈的掌声吧 |
[31:59] | Dad, she was so close. | 爸爸 她差点儿就第一了 |
[32:01] | Let me talk to her. | 我去跟她说 |
[32:05] | You got some work to do. | 你还得再加把劲儿 |
[32:07] | Second place, first loser. | 亚军就是最大的输家 |
[32:10] | Be better next time. | 下次再好点 |
[32:11] | We should have beaten that time. Power really fought me. | 我们本来能更快的 巴瓦不配合我 |
[32:15] | No excuses. | 不要找借口 |
[32:17] | You want to be the best, | 你想成为最棒的 |
[32:19] | second place won’t cut it. | 就要从第二名的失利中获得教训 |
[32:22] | She knows that. | 冠军知道这个道理 |
[32:29] | Right, okay. | 对 好吧 |
[32:32] | So, first step here, | 所以 第一步 |
[32:34] | we want to build up our strength and our balance. | 我们要增强力量和平衡感 |
[32:38] | Go ahead and lock your wheels for me. | 帮我把轮椅的轮子锁上 |
[32:45] | And you can go ahead and lift your legs out of your leg rests. | 然后你可以把腿从踏板上抬起来 |
[32:48] | Now, some tools that really help us to speed along our work: | 有的工具可以帮助我们加快进度 |
[32:51] | focus and goals. | 那就是专注和目标 |
[32:53] | So, let’s start with the easy ones. | 我们从简单的开始 |
[32:55] | What are things you see yourself doing? | 你的目标是做什么 |
[32:57] | Easy. Walk. Ride. Rodeo. | 简单 走路 骑马 牛仔竞技 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 很好 |
[33:02] | That came out fast. | 答得真快 |
[33:03] | My daughter, not one to hold back. | 我女儿不是轻易退缩的人 |
[33:07] | No, very ambitious goals. | 不 目标非常宏大 |
[33:09] | I love a challenge. Okay. | 我喜欢挑战 好 |
[33:12] | So, what we wanna do is we wanna get into a standing position. | 所以 第一步要做的 就是站起来 |
[33:15] | So, go ahead and grab a bar with each arm, okay? | 每只手抓住一根杆子 好吗 |
[33:18] | And you’re gonna use that upper body strength | 然后用上身力量 |
[33:20] | to pull yourself up. | 把自己撑起来 |
[33:20] | Now, this first time, | 第一次的话 |
[33:21] | I’m gonna be doing the majority of the work, all right? | 我会主要发力 好吗 |
[33:24] | I’ve got you. | 有我呢 |
[33:25] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[33:26] | All right. | 行 |
[33:27] | So, on the count of three, we’re gonna rock, | 数到三 我们就开始 |
[33:31] | and we’re gonna get you up. | 让你站起来 |
[33:33] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:34] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[33:38] | Great. | 很好 |
[33:40] | Yep, you’re standing. | 好 你站起来了 |
[33:42] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[33:44] | Mom, | 妈妈 |
[33:45] | Diego is touching my butt. | 迭戈在摸我屁股 |
[33:46] | Nope, these are your hips. I’m at your hips. | 不 那是髋部 我的手在你的髋部 |
[33:50] | Diego, it looks like you’re touching my daughter’s butt. | 迭戈 看起来就是你在摸我女儿的屁股 |
[33:52] | Ma’am, this is part of what we have… | 女士 这是工作的一部分 |
[34:00] | I see how it is here. You two are funny. | 我懂了 你俩真有趣 |
[34:03] | All right, I’m putting you down, all right? Come on. | 好吧 我要放你下去了 好吗 来 |
[34:07] | Really good. | 非常好 |
[34:09] | Okay. All right, this time, | 好了 这次 |
[34:12] | you’re gonna do the majority of the work. | 需要你自己发大部分的力了 |
[34:14] | You might not get standing all the way up, and that’s okay. | 你可能站不起来 但没关系 |
[34:17] | We just want to build up that upper body strength, okay? | 我们只是想增强上身力量 好吗 |
[34:21] | All right, same thing. We’re gonna go on the count of three. | 好 一样的 我们数到三 |
[34:25] | Give it all you got. Ready? | 尽你所能 准备好了吗 |
[34:27] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[34:30] | Yep, try to stand. Come on. | 对 努力站起来 加油 |
[34:32] | Push. Really good. Really good. | 用力 很好 很好 |
[34:35] | Really, you got it. Yes! Yes yes yes! | 你能行 对 就这样 |
[34:40] | We’re gonna make a little progress every day, yeah? | 我们每天进步一点点 好吗 |
[34:43] | All right, let’s… Hold on. | 好吧 来 别着急 |
[34:46] | We’re gonna do this together, okay? You gotta wait for me. | 我们一起来好吗 要等我一起 |
[34:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:51] | All right, count of three. | 好 数到三 |
[34:53] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[34:55] | Yep. Drop. | 对 坐下 |
[34:58] | Drop. All right. | 坐下 好 |
[35:00] | That was good. | 做得很好 |
[35:01] | Really good. | 非常好 |
[35:04] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[35:07] | Yep, come on. Push. | 对 加油 用力 |
[35:08] | There you go. You go this. You go this. Keep going. | 做得很好 你能行 你可以的 继续 |
[35:10] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 加油加油加油加油 |
[35:11] | – Yep, yep, yep, push! push! push! – Mom. | -对对对 用力 -妈妈 |
[35:14] | Drop. Perfect. | 坐下 完美 |
[35:15] | We’re done. We’re done here. | 不做了 我们不做了 |
[35:17] | No, she’s doing really good. Do you wanna stop? | 不 她做得很好 你想结束吗 |
[35:19] | Yeah, we’re done. | 对 我们不做了 |
[35:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:46] | – Get the door? – Okay, baby. Okay. | -把门关上好吗 -好 宝贝 好的 |
[35:50] | – I’m sorry, honey. – It’s okay. | -对不起 亲爱的 -没关系 |
[36:04] | Your dad is getting everything ready at the house. | 你爸爸正在家里做准备 |
[36:07] | He’s even putting in a custom elevator in the pantry. | 他甚至在储藏室里装了定制电梯 |
[36:11] | And Autumn is so excited to see you. Everyone is. | 奥特姆很高兴见到你 大家都很高兴 |
[36:14] | Great. | 好极了 |
[36:16] | Oh, and before I forget, | 对了 趁我还记得 |
[36:17] | this kid, Tate Watkins, keeps emailing. | 有个泰特·沃特金斯一直给你发邮件 |
[36:19] | You had that FFA speech scheduled for the end of next month. | 说你的FFA演讲计划在下个月底 |
[36:22] | You have to cancel it. I can’t. | 你得帮我取消 我去不了 |
[36:24] | No, yeah. I mean, that’s what I told him. | 不 当然 我就是这么跟他说的 |
[36:27] | But this kid is funny. He really wants you there. | 但这孩子挺有趣 他真的很想让你去 |
[36:29] | He said he’s going to be re-schedule it for when you get better. | 他说等你好起来他会重新安排的 |
[36:32] | Oh! When am I gonna get better? | 我什么时候才能好起来 |
[36:36] | I’m not going in this thing. | 我是不会去的 |
[36:52] | Hey! Look who’s here. | 看看是谁来了 |
[36:56] | – Put that away. – Okay. | -把枕头拿开 -好 |
[37:02] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[37:05] | Dad is picking up Taylor and Aubrey. | 爸爸去接泰勒和奥布里了 |
[37:07] | Yeah, they’ll be here in, like, 15 minutes. | 对 他们还有大概15分钟就到 |
[37:16] | So, who’s riding Power? | 现在是谁在骑巴瓦 |
[37:19] | Me. | 我 |
[37:20] | Did he buck yet? | 他摔你了吗 |
[37:23] | I told her. | 我跟她说过了 |
[37:24] | I got right back on him. | 我马上就重新骑稳了 |
[37:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:41] | ♪ You feel like a candle in a hurricane ♪ | ♪ 你宛若飓风中摇曳的烛火 ♪ |
[37:46] | ♪ Just like a picture with a broken frame ♪ | ♪ 如同破碎相框里的照片 ♪ |
[37:51] | ♪ Alone and helpless, like you’ve lost your fight ♪ | ♪ 孤单而又无助 如同战斗中的失利者 ♪ |
[37:56] | ♪ But you’ll be all right ♪ | ♪ 但是一切都会变好 ♪ |
[37:58] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[37:59] | ♪ You’ll be all right ♪ | ♪ 一切都会变好 ♪ |
[38:01] | ♪ ‘Cause when push comes to shove ♪ | ♪ 当破斧沉舟之时 ♪ |
[38:04] | ♪ You taste what you’re made of ♪ | ♪ 你方会体验自我 ♪ |
[38:06] | ♪ You might bend till you break ♪ | ♪ 万不得已 决不屈服 ♪ |
[38:09] | ♪ ‘Cause it’s all you can take ♪ | ♪ 因为那是你的极限 ♪ |
[38:12] | ♪ On your knees, you look up ♪ | ♪ 双膝脆地 凝望苍穹 ♪ |
[38:14] | ♪ Decide you’ve had enough ♪ | ♪ 你已承受太多 ♪ |
[38:17] | ♪ You get mad, you get strong ♪ | ♪ 疯狂而又坚强 ♪ |
[38:19] | ♪ Wipe your hands, shake it off ♪ | ♪ 摩拳擦掌 跃跃欲试 ♪ |
[38:22] | ♪ Then you stand ♪ | ♪ 于是你厚积薄发 ♪ |
[38:27] | ♪ Then you stand ♪ | ♪ 于是你重新站立 ♪ |
[38:41] | Okay, it’s all in the technique. | 好吧 关键在于技巧 |
[38:44] | You want to grab on the push rim | 你要抓住手推圈 |
[38:45] | as far back as you can without overextending your shoulders. | 尽可能向后 不要过度伸展肩膀 |
[38:48] | When you’re first starting out, you can cheat a little bit | 刚开始的时候你可以偷懒一点 |
[38:50] | – and grab the tire and push… – Okay! Okay! | -抓住轮胎然后推 -好 好 |
[38:52] | I get it. Go. | 我懂了 开始吧 |
[38:54] | Wow! Okay. | 可以 |
[38:55] | All right, watch me. | 好 看我 |
[39:09] | That… | 哥 |
[39:10] | is how I roll. | 就这么厉害 |
[39:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:14] | That was sorry. | 也就一般般 |
[39:15] | Really? You think you can do better? | 真的吗 你觉得你能做得更好吗 |
[39:18] | – Are you challenging me? – Yes, I am. | -你在对我发起挑战吗 -是的 |
[39:22] | Please. | 请 |
[39:23] | – It’s on. – Show him, Am. Show him. | -比赛开始 -让他看看 安 让他看看 |
[39:33] | Am! Am! Am! | 安 安 安 |
[39:43] | Am! Am! Am! You got it! You got this. | 安 安 安 你能行 你可以的 |
[39:47] | Yeah, you got this! | 对 你能行 |
[39:50] | – I can do it. – You got it. | -我自己可以 -你可以的 |
[39:52] | – I can do it. – I got you. | -我能行 -我在呢 |
[39:53] | I got you. It’s okay. Let go. | 我抓住你了 没关系 放手吧 |
[39:57] | I had it. | 我本来可以的 |
[39:59] | Hey, with practice. | 要多加练习 |
[40:02] | Look, it’s not just about your arms. It’s about your balance too. | 听着 除了手臂 这还跟你的平衡有关 |
[40:05] | You’ve been using your legs to balance your entire life. | 你一直都是用腿来保持平衡 |
[40:07] | Now, as you start to do more stuff for yourself, | 现在 当你重新开始自己做这些事 |
[40:09] | you’re gonna find things that | 你会发现以前很自然的事 |
[40:11] | once came naturally are now difficult, | 现在变得困难了 |
[40:12] | and that’s okay. That’s what we’re gonna work through. | 但没关系 这就是我们要解决的问题 |
[40:24] | Diego tells me you canceled therapy. | 迭戈跟我说你取消了理疗 |
[40:27] | Mom, | 妈妈 |
[40:29] | I’m spending my 19th birthday here… | 我要在这儿过我的19岁生日 |
[40:33] | like this. | 像这样 |
[40:34] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[40:36] | Look… | 听着 |
[40:38] | it takes time. | 这需要时间 |
[40:41] | I’m stuck in that chair for the rest of my life. | 我下半辈子都要在轮椅上度过了 |
[40:45] | Okay, I know. I get it. | 好了 我知道 我懂 |
[40:46] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[40:49] | You don’t get it. | 你才不明白 |
[40:51] | I am so sick of you feeling sorry for yourself. | 我受够你自怨自艾了 |
[40:54] | How long did it take you and Power to | 你当初花了多久才能跟巴瓦 |
[40:56] | put together a good barrel run? | 配合好 去跑一场障碍桶比赛的 |
[40:58] | – But that’s different! – No, it’s not. | -但那不一样 -没什么不同 |
[41:00] | Now, get in. You’re going to therapy. | 赶紧坐上你的轮椅 该要去接受治疗了 |
[41:03] | See you there. | 我在那等你 |
[41:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[41:21] | Diego said you were having balance issues. | 迭戈说你的平衡出了问题 |
[41:24] | Remember where your balance was best? | 还记得在哪你平衡力发挥最棒吗 |
[41:35] | Happy birthday, baby girl. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[41:38] | We both know that you were best in the saddle. | 我们都知道是在马鞍上 |
[41:40] | It’s where you learned balance. | 这里可是你学习平衡的地方 |
[41:44] | It makes sense. | 可能有用 |
[41:47] | So, what’s the plan? | 那 打算怎么做 |
[41:50] | Am, if it’s not to ride again, so be it. | 如果真的不能再骑马了 那不骑了 |
[41:53] | But it won’t be because you didn’t try. | 但它绝不能是 因为你不愿尝试 |
[41:56] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[42:05] | Okay. | 很好 |
[42:07] | Reposition. Good. | 找好位置 很棒 |
[42:10] | This feels weird. | 感觉有点怪 |
[42:12] | All right. Hey, straighten up. | 没事的 坐直 |
[42:15] | Use your upper body position to find your balance. | 用你的上半身找好自己的平衡 |
[42:18] | Yeah? | 好了吗 |
[42:20] | Feel your core. | 去感受你的平衡点 |
[42:23] | Trust your instincts. | 相信你自己的直觉 |
[42:26] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[42:33] | I’m gonna let you go. | 我要松手了 |
[42:36] | Find your balance. | 找好平衡 |
[42:57] | When I come back, you better have those shoes on. | 等我回来的时候 你最好把鞋给穿上 |
[42:59] | – Stay the hell out! | -别来我这自找麻烦 |
[43:02] | Boy! | 天呐 |
[43:03] | You better be glad that missed. | 你真该庆幸没砸到我 |
[43:06] | Hey, Felice. | 你好啊 菲利斯 |
[43:08] | That’s Tuck Morgan, right? | 那是塔克·摩根 对吗 |
[43:10] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[43:11] | You know, that boy is trying my last damn nerve. | 就是那个总是挑战我的底线的小子 |
[43:15] | He came in last week. | 他上周进来的 |
[43:18] | Terrible car crash. | 因为严重的车祸 |
[43:19] | Mmm. I heard about him. | 我听说过他 |
[43:22] | He’s a bull rider. | 他是个斗牛士 |
[43:23] | Oui! | 是啊 |
[43:25] | A very angry bull rider. | 一个极度暴躁的斗牛士 |
[43:28] | The child won’t start therapy. | 那孩子不愿意接受治疗 |
[43:30] | He refuses to talk to anyone. | 他不愿意和任何人交流 |
[43:33] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[43:36] | I knew you would. | 我知道你能 |
[43:50] | Tuck, right? | 是塔克吗 |
[43:52] | Get out. | 出去 |
[43:54] | I’m Amberley. How you doing? | 我是安伯莉 你还好吗 |
[44:01] | Fine. | 还好 |
[44:04] | I used to say, “Fine.” | 我以前经常说 “我很好” |
[44:07] | But I know it’s not fine. | 但我知道一点都不好 |
[44:09] | And I know it’s not good. I mean… | 我知道这件事很难接受 我是说 |
[44:14] | I know. | 我能懂你 |
[44:17] | The doctors came in. | 医生们走进来的时候 |
[44:19] | That nurse, my family, | 那个护士 还有我的家人 |
[44:22] | all they wanted to hear was that I was fine. | 他们都想听到医生说我没事 |
[44:26] | But… | 但是 |
[44:28] | inside, I knew how bad it was. | 我心里知道 情况很糟糕 |
[44:32] | My future was… | 我的未来 |
[44:35] | pretty bleak. | 一片灰暗 |
[44:37] | No one could understand that. | 没人能理解那种感觉 |
[44:38] | My life is over. | 我的人生就到此为止了 |
[44:41] | Done. | 一切都完了 |
[44:45] | I used to feel that way. | 我曾经常常这么觉得 |
[44:49] | I can’t do anything for myself anymore. | 我再也没有办法做我想做的事 |
[44:52] | That’s just not me. | 我再也没有办法做自己 |
[44:55] | I used to throw a saddle on my horse | 以前我经常给马安上马鞍 |
[44:57] | and ride all day. | 然后骑上一整天 |
[45:00] | No one could stop me. | 没人能让我停下 |
[45:11] | Got better for me when I started therapy | 我接受治疗后感觉好多了 |
[45:13] | – Not doing therapy. – Not forcing you. | -我不会接受治疗的 -我不是在强迫你 |
[45:21] | But it might help. | 但那会有用的 |
[45:23] | Really helped me. | 至少真的帮到了我 |
[45:25] | You’re still never gonna walk again. | 那你现在还不是没办法走路 |
[45:30] | Maybe not. | 可能现在还不行 |
[45:33] | But I’ll tell you what. | 但我要告诉你 |
[45:35] | I am gonna get on a horse again. | 我会重新骑上马背的 |
[45:37] | That’s crazy. | 不可能的 |
[45:39] | You know what’s crazy? | 你知道什么才是不可能的吗 |
[45:42] | Eight seconds on a bull, but… | 是斗牛时骑在公牛背8秒 但是呢 |
[45:46] | you’ve already done that. | 你真的做到了 |
[45:56] | Everybody got their money for the lotto? | 你们都买乐透了吗 |
[45:58] | We are going to win this time. | 这次我们会赢的 |
[46:00] | Felice! | 菲利斯 |
[46:02] | Today is the day. | 今天就是我出院的日子了 |
[46:04] | Wow, well… you’ve been a handful. | 你已经在我心里是特别的了 |
[46:07] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[46:15] | Really hope you cheer up. | 真希望你能动起来 |
[46:17] | Honey, this is what I’ve been blessed with. | 亲爱的 那也是我所希望的 |
[46:21] | Now, you go on home and get your glory. | 回家吧 然后夺回你的光辉 |
[46:26] | Felice, thank you. | 菲利斯 太谢谢你了 |
[46:28] | We never could have done this without you. | 没有你我们做不到的 |
[46:31] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[46:33] | Looks like I’m graduating. | 搞得像我从这毕业了似的 |
[46:37] | Don’t sweat the curbs. | 不要太害怕马路牙子 |
[46:39] | And remember that going up is your biggest threat, okay? | 还有记住爬坡是最困难的 好吗 |
[46:42] | Get that momentum. Pop a wheelie | 蓄力 然后用后轮支撑起来 |
[46:44] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[46:47] | Diego, you have been amazing. | 迭戈 你真的很棒 |
[46:51] | So have you. | 你也是 |
[46:55] | Listen, out there… | 挺好 出了这里 |
[46:58] | no matter what life gives you… | 无论生活给予你什么 |
[47:01] | give more back. | 你都要全力以赴 |
[47:05] | You know it. | 你知道我会的 |
[47:08] | Bye, Amberley. | 再见 安伯莉 |
[47:25] | Tuck. | 塔克 |
[47:27] | You ready, man? | 你准备好了吗 |
[47:30] | So, why don’t we talk about | 我们谈谈吧 |
[47:31] | the things that you see yourself doing? | 你觉得复建是什么呢 |
[47:33] | ‘Cause if we have a goal, | 因为如果我们树立了一个目标 |
[47:34] | you keep picturing it in your mind, | 就要把它刻进脑子里 |
[47:36] | you can stay focused on it. | 这样你就能一直关注它 |
[47:39] | Home, sweet home. | 到家了 我们温馨的家 |
[47:40] | Mom, I don’t think I’m ready for this. | 妈妈 我觉得我还没准备好 |
[47:47] | No one is home, right? | 没人在家吧 对吗 |
[47:48] | Just your dad. Ashley took everyone to dinner. | 只有你爸在 阿什利带其他人去吃晚饭了 |
[47:56] | Welcome home, baby girl. | 欢迎回家 宝贝 |
[47:59] | Hey, you wanna get that chair? | 你能帮拿一下轮椅吗 |
[48:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:03] | Put this down first. | 先把这个放下来 |
[48:08] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[48:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[48:45] | 我知道你不认识我\h\h但如果你想认识我 或者想和\h\h我谈谈这件事\h\h给我打电话发短信视频通话都行 你好\h\h我是FFA的泰特·沃特金斯 | |
[49:22] | I’m headed out. I’ve gotta go pick up Aubrey from dance. | 我要出去了 我要去舞蹈室接奥布里回来 |
[49:26] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[49:27] | You gonna be all right? | 你还好吗 |
[49:29] | Can’t get very far. | 好不到哪去 |
[49:31] | Amberley… | 安伯莉 |
[49:33] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[49:35] | I’ll be home soon. | 我很快就会回来了 |
[50:18] | Hey, guys. | 你好啊 伙计们 |
[50:24] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[50:29] | Hi, Lacey. | 你好 莱西 |
[50:32] | Did you miss me? | 有没有想我 |
[50:37] | Hey, Power. | 你好啊巴瓦 |
[50:40] | You miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[50:42] | Power, come here. | 巴瓦 过来 |
[50:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[50:53] | I wish I could saddle you up | 我真希望我给你上好马鞍 |
[50:55] | and just go for a ride, you and me. | 一起走走 只有你和我 |
[51:36] | Hey, there. It’s Tina Snyder. | 你好 这里是蒂娜 斯奈德 |
[51:38] | Go on and leave a message, and you have a blessed day. | 稍后请留言 希望你有美好的一天 |
[51:41] | Hey, Mom, just curious when you’re coming home. | 妈妈 就是问问你什么时候回来 |
[51:44] | Call me. | 给我打个电话 |
[51:54] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[51:56] | Hey, Mom! | 妈妈 这里 |
[51:58] | Mom, look! | 妈妈 快看 |
[51:59] | Hey, Mom! | 妈妈 这里 |
[52:02] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[52:04] | Look at that. My plan worked. | 快看啊 我的计划起作用了 |
[52:06] | Leaving the horses out. | 把马儿们放出来 |
[52:08] | I knew she couldn’t resist. | 我就知道她忍不住的 |
[52:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:30] | I was waving you over. | 我一直在朝你挥手 |
[52:32] | I was stuck. You couldn’t tell? | 我被卡住了 你看不出吗 |
[52:34] | I was so happy to see you with those horses. | 我太开心看见你和马儿们待在一起 |
[52:36] | – I just… I didn’t know. – Just… | -我只是 我不知道会这样 -只是 |
[52:38] | Just leave me alone. | 让我一个人静静 |
[52:41] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[52:49] | I’m your Mamacita, | 我是你的妈妈 |
[52:51] | and I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去的 |
[52:53] | And I’m going to be here for both of us | 我会一直陪着你 |
[52:55] | until you can be there for yourself. | 直到你能自理 |
[53:00] | Will you promise me something? | 你能答应我一些事吗 |
[53:04] | Anything. | 什么事都行 |
[53:07] | That I’ll ride again. | 我能再次骑上马 |
[53:11] | If I have to strap you in that saddle myself. | 哪怕让我把你绑在马鞍上都行 |
[53:29] | You and me, bubba. | 你和我一起哦 伙计 |
[53:31] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[53:32] | Are you seriously asking me that? | 你认真的吗 |
[53:41] | All right, here we go. | 好了 来吧 |
[53:56] | Yeah, Amberley! | 你行的 安伯莉 |
[53:57] | Woo! Come on, Am. | 加油 安 |
[53:59] | How does it feel, Am? | 感觉怎么样 安 |
[54:03] | Fine. | 还行 |
[54:12] | Yeah, Am! You got this, Am! | 真棒 安 你做到了 安 |
[54:14] | Woo! You got this! | 你做到了 |
[54:17] | Stop! | 停 |
[54:22] | What’s wrong? Don’t you wanna go in the arena? | 怎么了 你不想去马场里逛逛吗 |
[54:24] | No. | 不想 |
[54:29] | Take me in. | 我想回屋里 |
[54:31] | Hey, you’ll have to give this a chance. | 你至少可以试一试 |
[54:34] | It’s never gonna be the same. | 这永远不会和真正骑马一样的 |
[54:37] | I could tell the second I got up here. | 我一上来 就能感觉到 |
[54:40] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 在这我什么都做不了 |
[54:42] | – Am… – Just get me off this thing. | -安 -快把我放下来 |
[54:51] | All right, that’s gonna be enough for today. | 好了 今天就先这样吧 |
[54:55] | No, I wanna see you ride more. | 不要啊 我想再看你骑一会 |
[54:57] | Maybe another time. | 下次吧 |
[55:06] | You know that was just the first time out, right? | 这只是第一次尝试而已 对吧 |
[55:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[55:12] | When I look at you, | 当我看着你的时候 |
[55:15] | I still see the same girl I knew before the accident. | 我还是能看见 出意外之前的那个你 |
[55:19] | I’m different. | 我和之前不一样了 |
[55:20] | No, you’re not. | 不 你还是一样的 |
[55:24] | Not on the inside. | 你内心还是你 |
[55:27] | The Amberley I know wouldn’t be beaten | 我认识的那个安伯莉是不会被打败的 |
[55:29] | until she’d done absolutely everything she could first. | 直到她用尽一切可能 |
[55:34] | You can’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[55:37] | Nobody can. | 没人能明白 |
[55:48] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[56:06] | She’s hardly been down here with the horses. | 她好像还是不能跟马儿们待一起 |
[56:08] | Autumn, you gotta give her some time. | 奥特姆 你得给她点时间 |
[56:10] | Until then, these horses aren’t gonna clean up after themselves. | 在那之前 这些马可不会自己打扫的 |
[56:13] | Hey, buster! | 回来 小坏蛋 |
[56:16] | Go on. Go get the wheelbarrow. | 去吧 去拿独轮车 |
[56:29] | 安伯莉 还是我 我是美国农场协会的 还是希望你能够参加我们接下来的会议 任何时间联系我都行 泰特·沃特金斯 | |
[56:46] | Hello? | 你好啊 |
[56:47] | Why won’t you leave me alone? | 为什么你就不能别来打扰我了 |
[56:49] | What? | 什么 |
[56:51] | Tate, good morning. Amberley Snyder. | 泰特 早上好 是我安伯莉·斯奈德 |
[56:58] | Did I wake you up? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[56:59] | No, it’s okay. I’m up. | 没有 没关系 我这就起床了 |
[57:02] | Yeah, you need to stop emailing me. | 好吧 你不要再给我发邮件了 |
[57:04] | I don’t know you, | 我不认识你 |
[57:05] | and you need to stop reminding me of stuff I can’t do. | 你也不用再提醒我 那些我做不了的事了 |
[57:08] | I’m not going. | 我不会去做的 |
[57:09] | Slow down. Let’s talk. | 冷静点 我们来谈一谈 |
[57:12] | You know, I rodeo too. | 你知道的 我也是牛仔竞技选手 |
[57:15] | Yeah? What’s your event? | 是吗 那你的项目是什么 |
[57:18] | Saddle bronc riding. | 鞍骑野马项目 |
[57:20] | Sitting third in the standings for our circuit. | 在我们的巡回赛中名列第三 |
[57:22] | That’s awesome. | 那很棒 |
[57:25] | You bronc riders are nuts. | 你们野马骑手都是疯子 |
[57:28] | No, just hard-headed. | 不 是头脑冷静 |
[57:32] | Before, every time on a horse, | 以前 每次骑在马背上 |
[57:35] | it felt like the most natural thing in the world. | 都感觉是这世界上最自然的事情 |
[57:39] | Like… breathing. | 就像 呼吸一样 |
[57:43] | And now, that’s just gone. | 而现在 那种感觉没了 |
[57:45] | I can’t do the one thing that I love to do. | 我再也不能做我热爱的那件事 |
[57:52] | Maybe you could do something other than rodeo. | 也许除了牛仔竞技 你还能做别的事 |
[57:55] | Rodeo isn’t something I do. | 牛仔竞技不是我所做的一件事 |
[57:58] | Really, it’s who I am. It’s like… | 事实上 我与它融为一体了 就像是 |
[58:01] | Breathing. | 呼吸一样 |
[58:02] | I know. | 我懂 |
[58:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[58:06] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[58:07] | I just gotta find a way to wrap my mind around this new reality. | 我得想办法把注意力放在这个新的现实上 |
[58:13] | But, um… | 但是 |
[58:16] | – maybe we can… – Talk again. | -也许我们可以 -改天再聊 |
[58:20] | I’d like that. | 我很愿意 |
[58:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[58:31] | Am, I’m home! Come on outside. | 安 我回来了 快到外面来 |
[58:33] | What? No way! | 什么 不会吧 |
[58:35] | Dad, this is crazy. | 爸爸 这太疯狂了 |
[58:39] | Doctor said you should be ready to start driving. | 医生说你得准备好驾车了 |
[58:41] | It’s set up with hand controls and everything. | 这车安装了手动控制 配置齐全 |
[58:44] | But a truck? | 但是辆卡车 |
[58:45] | What? Mom, I can handle this. | 怎么 妈妈 我能搞定的 |
[58:55] | Let me show you how it works. | 我教你怎么开 |
[58:57] | Yeah, I got it. | 我会开 |
[58:58] | Gas, brakes. | 油门 刹车 |
[59:08] | I gotta go. | 我发动了 |
[59:08] | Are you sure you don’t want us to go with you? | 你确定不需要我们陪着你吗 |
[59:11] | Yeah. I love you. | 是的 我爱你们 |
[59:13] | Bye. | 回见 |
[59:22] | I’m good! | 我很好 |
[59:54] | It’s all about keeping my balance. | 一切都是为了让我保持平衡 |
[59:56] | A seatbelt on a saddle. | 在马鞍上装安全带 |
[59:59] | That is a new one on me. | 我还是头一次听说 |
[1:00:00] | Well, I figure you can attach it behind the cantle. | 我觉得可以从后鞍桥的背面装上去 |
[1:00:03] | You think you can do that? | 你觉得能办到吗 |
[1:00:07] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[1:00:08] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:10] | A seatbelt, it’s what put me in this chair. | 安全带 是它让我坐在了这轮椅上 |
[1:00:13] | It might be what gets me out. | 也可能是它带我脱离轮椅 |
[1:00:21] | Hey, bubba. | 伙计 |
[1:00:25] | I got us something. | 我带来了一样东西 |
[1:00:31] | Bubba, | 伙计 |
[1:00:34] | get over here. | 快过来 |
[1:00:40] | Don’t be like that. | 别这样 |
[1:00:43] | Come on. It’s me. | 来吧 是我 |
[1:00:46] | I know it’s new now, but… | 我知道这种情况是头一次 但是 |
[1:00:50] | Wanna try? | 想不想试试 |
[1:01:24] | All right, let’s do this. | 好 来吧 |
[1:01:34] | No! | 不 |
[1:01:55] | We’ll get there. | 会成功的 |
[1:02:09] | Yes! | 成功 |
[1:02:15] | Ready to be my legs, bubba? | 准备好当我的腿了吗 伙计 |
[1:02:20] | Sweetest bale of hay I ever tossed. | 你是我抛过的最芬芳的”干草堆” |
[1:02:27] | Easy-peasy. | 轻而易举 |
[1:02:29] | There you go, babe. | 给你 宝贝 |
[1:02:32] | Let’s take it easy. | 我们慢慢来 |
[1:02:33] | I’m still not sold on this seat belt. | 我始终不太接受这个安全带 |
[1:02:36] | ‘Cita, have a little faith. | 妈妈 要有点儿信心 |
[1:02:41] | You’re gonna have to make him work | 你得让它在没有腿部暗示的情况下 |
[1:02:42] | without leg cues. | 听你指挥 |
[1:02:44] | We’ll get there. | 我们能行 |
[1:02:45] | I get this down, and I can start training again. | 解决了这个 我就能重新开始训练了 |
[1:02:48] | I was talking to Stacey, and we had this idea. | 我和史黛西讨论了一下 得出了这个结论 |
[1:02:51] | To get me ready to run? | 让我为赛马做准备吗 |
[1:02:52] | Hey, Am, you have the gift. | 安 你有天赋 |
[1:02:54] | You’ve had it since before you could even walk, | 甚至在你学会走路之前就有天赋了 |
[1:02:57] | but… | 但是 |
[1:02:58] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[1:02:59] | I can still ride. | 我还是可以骑马啊 |
[1:03:00] | Yes, but you could also coach. | 是的 但你也可以当教练 |
[1:03:03] | Stacey says that she needs you. | 史黛西说她需要你 |
[1:03:04] | You could help her with the kids. | 你能帮助她训练孩子 |
[1:03:06] | Autumn is working with her now. | 奥特姆现在就和她一起工作 |
[1:03:07] | Oh, good for her! | 很适合她 |
[1:03:09] | I’m not a coach. | 我不是教练 |
[1:03:10] | Yeah, but it might be a good way to just get you… | 是的 但这不失为一条好路 能让你 |
[1:03:12] | To give up on rodeo? | 放弃牛仔竞技 |
[1:03:14] | Stacey needs you. Autumn needs you. | 史黛西需要你 奥特姆需要你 |
[1:03:17] | You could take those riders to a new level. | 你可以帮助那些骑手更上一层楼 |
[1:03:20] | I can’t believe this. | 我不能接受 |
[1:03:22] | What? You’re telling me that God wants me like this? | 你想告诉我上帝也要我这么做吗 |
[1:03:25] | No, honey, | 不 亲爱的 |
[1:03:26] | I think he wants what’s best for you. | 我觉得他想把最适合你的给你 |
[1:03:29] | Well, then why did he give me this talent | 那为什么他给了我这个天赋 |
[1:03:31] | and then yank it away? | 却又突然收回了 |
[1:03:32] | And why did he give me a mother that doesn’t believe in me | 为什么他给我一个不信任我 |
[1:03:35] | and treats me like a cripple? | 还把我当成瘫子的妈妈 |
[1:03:43] | Am! | 安 |
[1:03:44] | Wait. That’s not what I meant. | 等等 我不是那个意思 |
[1:03:46] | Come here. | 这边 |
[1:03:49] | Autumn. | 奥特姆 |
[1:03:55] | – Take Lacey. Put her away. – Okay. | -带上莱西 把她安顿好 -好的 |
[1:04:02] | Am, I’m sorry. | 安 对不起 |
[1:04:04] | That coaching idea was wrong. I shouldn’t have said– | 当教练不是个好主意 我不该说 |
[1:04:06] | Sell my horses. | 卖了我的马 |
[1:04:07] | You don’t mean that. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:04:08] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[1:04:10] | Hey, it’s just gonna take some time. | 这只是时间问题 |
[1:04:11] | If I can’t ride like I used to, | 如果我不能像以前那样骑马的话 |
[1:04:13] | I never wanna ride again. | 我就再也不骑了 |
[1:04:14] | Hey, don’t you give up. | 千万别放弃 |
[1:04:16] | It kills me that I can’t fix this. | 无法解决这个问题真的让我很心烦 |
[1:04:21] | I should have died in that crash. | 我真应该在那场车祸中死去 |
[1:04:23] | Hey, don’t you say that! Don’t you dare say that! | 不许那么说 你怎么敢那么说 |
[1:04:26] | I thank God every day that you are here. | 你能在这里 我每天都感谢上帝 |
[1:04:28] | And I know that everything is different. | 我也知道今非昔比 |
[1:04:30] | But we’re just gonna have to find a new way to live with this. | 但我们总得想出个新办法来面对现实 |
[1:04:34] | Are you done? | 你说完了没 |
[1:04:36] | This chair will either be your wings, | 这轮椅可以成为你的翅膀 |
[1:04:37] | or it will be your anchor. | 也可以成为你的累赘 |
[1:04:39] | You decide. | 你来决定 |
[1:05:17] | Amberley, hey. | 安伯莉 你好 |
[1:05:20] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:05:23] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:05:26] | I wrote your intro. | 我帮你写了介绍 |
[1:05:27] | 博蒙特高中 蒙大拿 | |
[1:05:29] | “FFA president, | “FFA主席 |
[1:05:31] | heading to Utah South, | 即将前往南犹他大学 |
[1:05:34] | agricultural education.” | 攻读农业学” |
[1:05:36] | You gonna say it like that? | 你要这样介绍我吗 |
[1:05:39] | I haven’t done this a lot. | 我不太干这种事 |
[1:05:40] | I put in all the rodeo stuff, | 我把你所有的牛仔竞技奖项都写进去了 |
[1:05:42] | like winning Little Britches. | 比如在小马裤中获胜 |
[1:05:44] | Yeah. Two saddles, finals, and world. | 是的 两次有鞍比赛 决赛和国际赛 |
[1:05:46] | Listen, if I suck up there, | 如果我在那儿拍你马屁 |
[1:05:47] | you can boo me off the stage. | 你就嘘我下台 |
[1:05:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:05:51] | What’s your plan here? | 我该怎么上去 |
[1:05:56] | Oh, my God! I didn’t think! I swear! | 我的天 我没想那么多 我发誓 |
[1:05:59] | No worries. | 没事的 |
[1:06:02] | Is there an elevator? | 这里有电梯吗 |
[1:06:04] | Yeah, year, right over there. | 有有 就在那里 |
[1:06:06] | Tate… | 泰特 |
[1:06:08] | are those for me? | 那是给我的吗 |
[1:06:10] | Oh! Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:06:13] | Lilies, | 百合花 |
[1:06:14] | my fave. | 我的最爱 |
[1:06:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:06:18] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:06:22] | There are some goals that may be out of my grasp for now. | 现如今 有一些目标我似乎无法达成了 |
[1:06:28] | Dreams that are just… | 梦想似乎有点 |
[1:06:30] | too big. | 太巨大 |
[1:06:33] | Horses, rodeo. | 骑马 牛仔竞技 |
[1:06:36] | But you know what? | 但你们知道吗 |
[1:06:38] | I’m working on new goals, | 我正在为新目标和新梦想 |
[1:06:40] | new dreams. | 而努力 |
[1:06:42] | I start Utah South in two weeks. | 两周后我将开始南犹他大学的生活 |
[1:06:44] | 南犹他大学 犹他州雪松城 | |
[1:06:45] | I’ve learned we don’t always get to choose | 我知道我们时常无法选择 |
[1:06:48] | what happens to us, | 发生在自己身上的事 |
[1:06:50] | but we do get to choose what we do next. | 但我们可以选择接下来要做的事 |
[1:06:52] | Most importantly, we never give up. | 最重要的是 我们要永不言弃 |
[1:06:56] | Someone once told me, | 有人曾经告诉我 |
[1:06:58] | “No matter what life gives you, | “无论生活给予你什么 |
[1:07:00] | give more back.” | 你都要全力以赴” |
[1:07:10] | I think I might just sit in on chemistry to see if I wanna… | 我觉得我可以旁听化学课 看看我是否想 |
[1:07:15] | Right. So, Tate… | 好的 所以泰特 |
[1:07:17] | Is he, like, your boyfriend? | 算不算你的男朋友 |
[1:07:22] | I don’t think we’re there yet. | 我觉得我们还没到那种程度 |
[1:07:23] | But you wanna be. | 但是你想他是 |
[1:07:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:07:30] | Amberley, Jenna Walters from American Morning. | 安伯莉 我是早安美国的扬娜·沃特斯 |
[1:07:33] | – No way. – Who is it? | -不会吧 -谁啊 |
[1:07:35] | Shut up! It’s Jenna Walters. | 小点声 是扬娜·沃特斯 |
[1:07:37] | No way! | 真的假的 |
[1:07:39] | Listen, we’d like to do a profile piece on you. | 我们想对你进行一个专访 |
[1:07:41] | People really want to hear your story, | 大家真的都很想听听你的故事 |
[1:07:43] | and somebody told me you were back on your horse again. | 而且我听说你又回到了马背上 |
[1:07:46] | So we thought it would be very inspiring | 所以我们觉得对于正在面临困境的人来说 |
[1:07:48] | to people facing difficult situations. | 你的故事会有很大的激励和启发 |
[1:07:51] | You are riding again, right? | 你是不是又开始骑马了 |
[1:07:54] | Yeah, I can ride him around a little. | 是的 我可以骑着他兜一圈 |
[1:07:58] | Perfect. | 非常棒 |
[1:07:59] | I can be down there with my crew on Saturday. | 我和我的团队会在周六去找你 |
[1:08:02] | – This Saturday? – See you then. | -这周六吗 -到时见 |
[1:08:06] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[1:08:08] | You haven’t been on your horse in two months. | 你有两个月没骑过马了 |
[1:08:10] | And the last time you were, | 上一次骑的时候 |
[1:08:11] | you said you were never getting on your horse again. | 你还说再也不会骑它了呢 |
[1:08:15] | I miss it so much. | 我好想它 |
[1:08:17] | I mean, are you up for this? | 我是说 你准备好了吗 |
[1:08:19] | What about your new dreams? | 你的新梦想怎么办 |
[1:08:21] | Well, I can’t bail now. | 这个嘛 我反正已经答应了 |
[1:08:27] | The doctors asked me what my goals were. | 医生们问我 我的目标是什么 |
[1:08:30] | I knew right away: | 我立马就知道 |
[1:08:31] | Walk. Ride. Rodeo. | 走路 骑马 牛仔竞技 |
[1:08:33] | That’s a tall order. | 这些并非易事 |
[1:08:35] | Is there a future in rodeo? | 有希望 能再进行牛仔竞技吗 |
[1:08:40] | Really, I’m the only one who can decide what I’m capable of. | 其实唯一能决定我能与否的 就是我自己 |
[1:08:46] | I’ve got a lot of work to do. | 想再次竞赛 我还需要很多训练 |
[1:08:49] | But, hey, | 但是 |
[1:08:51] | whatever life gives you, you’ve got three choices. | 不管生活给了你什么 你有三种选择 |
[1:08:54] | You can either give up, give in, or give it your all. | 或放弃 或屈服 亦或全力以赴 |
[1:08:58] | And I figured it was time that I gave it my all. | 所以我觉得是时候全力以赴了 |
[1:09:02] | Thank you, Amberley. | 谢谢你 安伯莉 |
[1:09:03] | It’s an incredible story. | 这真是一个难以置信的故事 |
[1:09:05] | We’ll be watching for you. | 我们会一直关注你的 |
[1:09:08] | – That’s it. I think we’ve got it. – Cool. | -就这样了 我们已经完成了 -好叭 |
[1:09:10] | Let’s just get some B-roll of her riding, okay? | 我们拍点她骑马的视频当资料 好吗 |
[1:09:12] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:09:20] | Am is doing great. | 安做得很好 |
[1:09:22] | I know. It’s crazy. | 我知道 这很疯狂 |
[1:09:23] | Jenna Walters is just sitting in our barn. | 扬娜·沃特斯刚刚正坐在我们的谷仓里 |
[1:09:27] | Well, they’re about to finish up, | 他们快要结束了 |
[1:09:28] | and she’s gonna get on Power, | 她要骑上巴瓦了 |
[1:09:30] | and I’m freaking out a little bit, so… | 我有点害怕 |
[1:09:32] | Yes, Cory, I promise. I won’t forget to breathe. | 是的科里 我保证我不会太激动的 |
[1:09:37] | Amberley, you got this! There you go. | 安伯莉 你做到了 来这边 |
[1:09:39] | Come on, Am! | 加油 安 |
[1:09:40] | You ready, Am? | 你准备好了吗 安 |
[1:09:42] | Hey, stay close. | 嘿 靠近点 |
[1:09:44] | You and me, bubba. | 你和我 伙计 |
[1:09:46] | I can’t tell you what to do with my legs anymore. | 我也不能跟你解释我的腿怎么了 |
[1:09:48] | Listen to my voice. | 听我指挥口令 |
[1:09:50] | Just once around. Easy. | 只要一圈 很容易的 |
[1:09:53] | Come on, you’re a natural, you got this! | 加油 你是个天才 你可以做到的 |
[1:09:57] | Hey, you don’t wanna miss this. | 你不会想错过这些的 |
[1:10:03] | You got it, Am. Keep going. | 你做到了 安 继续 |
[1:10:08] | – Go, Am! – Keep going, girl! | -去吧 安 -继续 |
[1:10:18] | Oh, sweet Jesus! | 噢天呐 |
[1:10:36] | Come on, Am! Come on, Am! | 加油 做得好 安 |
[1:10:59] | Keep going! | 继续骑 |
[1:11:08] | Mom, he’s behaving like a prince. | 妈妈 它表现得像个王子 |
[1:11:26] | Well, look at that! | 看看他们 |
[1:11:36] | 西班牙福克牛仔竞技 西班牙福克 犹他州 | |
[1:11:41] | – Am, you ready? – Yeah, good. | -安 你准备好了吗 -是的 很好 |
[1:11:45] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[1:11:48] | Give it up for number 17, Jenny Watkins. | 掌声欢迎17号 珍娜·沃尔特斯 |
[1:11:55] | – Do you think Amberley will win? – Heck, yeah! | -你认为安伯莉会赢吗 -当然了 |
[1:11:59] | – You a fan? – Yes, sir. | -你是她粉丝吗 -是的 先生 |
[1:12:02] | I’m Tate, Tate Watkins. | 我是泰特 泰特·沃特金斯 |
[1:12:06] | The boy from Montana. | 蒙大拿州的小伙子 |
[1:12:08] | We’ll get acquainted later. | 我们很快就会熟起来的 |
[1:12:11] | Excuse me. Okay. | 打扰了 |
[1:12:14] | What if she falls? She gets hurt? | 如果她跌落了怎么办 她会受伤吗 |
[1:12:16] | Hey, I’m going nuts as it is. | 如果真摔了 我会疯的 |
[1:12:18] | Sorry. Somebody had to say it. | 对不起 总有人得说这个 |
[1:12:20] | Am is just here for practice, see what she can do. | 安只是来这里试试 看看她能做什么程度 |
[1:12:23] | Yeah, well, she’s gonna do great. | 是的 她会做得很好的 |
[1:12:25] | Is she ready? | 她准备好了吗 |
[1:12:27] | I’m letting her decide that. | 我让她做的决定 |
[1:12:29] | – She’s put in the work. – She has. | -她已经进入状态了 -她是 |
[1:12:38] | You ask me, I say you haven’t the sense God gave you! | 要我说 你根本就没有感情 |
[1:12:41] | Letting your handicapped child on a horse. | 让你残疾的孩子去骑马 |
[1:12:44] | Handicapped? | 残疾的 |
[1:12:45] | So reckless! | 太鲁莽了 |
[1:12:46] | What kind of a mother are you? | 你到底是什么样的母亲啊 |
[1:12:51] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:12:52] | I’m gonna show you what kind of a mother I am. | 我现在就告诉你我是什么样的母亲 |
[1:12:54] | It’s okay. Nobody asked you. | 好了好了 没人问你的意见 |
[1:12:56] | That’s right. Nobody asked you. | 对 没人过问你 |
[1:12:58] | -That is none of your – Hey, it’s all right. | -这关你屁事 -好了好了 |
[1:13:02] | Up next, we have a real comeback kid. | 下一个是我们重新复出的孩子 |
[1:13:05] | Just months after her accident… | 在她出事没几个月后 |
[1:13:07] | I still can’t believe this. | 我仍然不敢相信 |
[1:13:10] | …ready to take her first run, | 她就准备回来参加竞赛 |
[1:13:12] | Amberley Snyder on Power. | 欢迎骑在巴瓦上的安伯莉·斯奈德 |
[1:13:22] | – Amberley! – Come on, baby! | -安伯莉 -加油 宝贝 |
[1:13:25] | Yeah! | 好样的 |
[1:13:27] | Who is that? | 他是谁 |
[1:13:29] | The boy from Montana. | 来自蒙大拿州的男孩 |
[1:13:32] | Yeah! | 加油 |
[1:13:38] | Hey, bubba, | 嘿 伙计 |
[1:13:41] | they said you and I would never be back here. | 他们说 我们永远都回不到赛场了 |
[1:13:46] | Welcome to never. | 永远到此为止 |
[1:14:18] | 17.6 seconds. Good enough for second place. | 17.6秒 好到足够拿第二名 |
[1:14:23] | What a ride, folks! What a ride! | 骑得多好啊 各位 多么惊人啊 |
[1:14:26] | Amberley Snyder, give it up for her one more time. | 再次用掌声为安伯莉·斯奈德欢呼吧 |
[1:14:32] | Amberley is amazing! | 安伯莉太棒了 |
[1:14:35] | Yeah! | 不错啊 |
[1:14:37] | Second place, not first loser? | 第二名 不是最大的输家了吗 |
[1:14:39] | No way! | 才不 |
[1:14:40] | It feels like… I don’t know. | 这感觉就像 我没法描述 |
[1:14:43] | The greatest feeling ever. | 有生以来最好的感觉 |
[1:14:45] | Yeah! | 击掌 |
[1:14:48] | Way to go! | 好样的 |
[1:15:08] | Ashley took them all out for pizza. | 阿什利带他们出去吃披萨了 |
[1:15:11] | Should be back in an hour or so. | 大概一个小时回来 |
[1:15:18] | Tina, honey… | 蒂娜 宝贝 |
[1:15:21] | what’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[1:15:22] | I… | 我 |
[1:15:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:15:25] | I should be happy, and I am. I just… | 我应该开心的 也确实开心 |
[1:15:27] | I mean, she’s… | 我只是说 她 |
[1:15:28] | She’s alive, | 她活着 |
[1:15:30] | and she’s here, and she’s back on the horse. | 她就在那儿 重回马背上了 |
[1:15:33] | We got our girl back. | 我们的女孩回来了 |
[1:15:38] | But then I see her in that chair. | 但是之后我看见她坐在轮椅上 |
[1:15:41] | I can’t… I just can’t do anything. | 我却什么也做不了 |
[1:15:44] | I can’t fix her. I can’t protect her. | 我不能帮她 我不能保护她 |
[1:15:48] | Every time I look at her, it hits me. | 每次我看着她的时候 我都很心痛 |
[1:15:55] | I told her not to take that truck. | 我告诉她不要再坐卡车了 |
[1:15:57] | You know, I stood there with her. | 你知道 我和她站在那儿 |
[1:15:59] | – And I let her go. – It’s not your fault. | -然后我让她开走了 -这不是你的错 |
[1:16:09] | There’s so many things she’s never gonna be able to do, you know? | 有好多事她再也不能做了 你知道吗 |
[1:16:14] | She’s never gonna be able to walk down the aisle. | 她再也不能走在过道上 |
[1:16:17] | She’s never gonna be able to run with her kids. | 她再也不能和她的孩子一起奔跑 |
[1:16:21] | She’s not gonna have | 她再也不会有 |
[1:16:22] | – the same opportunities… – She has you. | -同样的机会了 -她还有你 |
[1:16:26] | No matter what happens. | 无论发生什么 |
[1:16:35] | I say sky is the limit. | 年轻人潜力无限 |
[1:16:46] | Mom, you know I can make a faster run. | 妈妈 你知道我可以骑得更快 |
[1:16:49] | I know, baby, but let’s take it one rodeo at a time. | 我知道 宝贝 但是让我们慢慢来吧 |
[1:16:53] | Hey, Am. | 嘿 安 |
[1:16:55] | Stacey! | 史黛西 |
[1:16:56] | How is she riding? | 她骑得怎么样 |
[1:16:58] | Like a winner. | 像一个胜利者 |
[1:16:59] | Still recovering, but getting there. | 还在康复中 但是会做到的 |
[1:17:02] | Got word from Andrea Busby | 我从在巴斯比季马马场的 |
[1:17:04] | at Busby Quarter Horses. | 安德莉亚·巴斯比那 得到消息 |
[1:17:06] | They want to put you up for the Fan Favorite Exemption | 他们想让你参加今年的最受观众喜爱节目 |
[1:17:08] | at The American this year. | 在全美牛仔竞技 |
[1:17:10] | No way! | 不可能 |
[1:17:11] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[1:17:12] | It’s a long shot, | 是一个很长的拍摄 |
[1:17:13] | but they’ve been following your story, | 他们会追踪你的故事 |
[1:17:16] | and they want to get it started for you. | 他们想为了你启动这个项目 |
[1:17:17] | Power, do you hear that? The American! | 巴瓦 你听见了吗 全美牛仔竞技 |
[1:17:24] | ‘Cita? | 妈妈 |
[1:17:25] | Power is ready. Not sure about you. | 巴瓦准备好了 不确定的是你 |
[1:17:28] | The American is as big as it gets. | 全美牛仔竞技那个比赛太大了 |
[1:17:30] | Well, | 好吧 |
[1:17:32] | I guess we got work to do. | 那我想我们有工作要做了 |
[1:17:37] | 战争山牛仔竞技 雷诺 内华达州 | |
[1:17:39] | Incredible! | 不可思议 |
[1:17:40] | Less than a year after her truck accident, | 在她车祸之后不到一年的时间内 |
[1:17:42] | Amberley Snyder is back with a time of 17.7 seconds. | 安伯莉·斯奈德以17.7秒的成绩归来 |
[1:17:48] | This cowgirl continues to amaze. | 这个牛仔女孩继续将震惊大众 |
[1:17:50] | She is up for the Fan Favorite Exemption | 她已经准备好成为全美牛仔竞技的 |
[1:17:52] | at The American, | 最受观众喜爱选手了 |
[1:17:53] | and she is showing us why. | 而且她展示她的能力 |
[1:17:55] | 17.5 seconds. | 17.5秒 |
[1:17:58] | That’s a first-place finish for Amberley Snyder. | 安伯莉·斯奈德获得第一名 |
[1:17:58] | 滚石山牛仔竞技 格雷斯 爱达荷州 | |
[1:18:02] | I simply can’t believe it. | 我简直无法相信 |
[1:18:03] | 17.42 seconds for Amberley Snyder. | 安伯莉·斯奈德的成绩是17.42秒 |
[1:18:08] | Look at this girl run. | 看看这个女孩骑行的样子吧 |
[1:18:10] | The American should make some room. Unbelievable. | 全美牛仔竞技应该邀请她的 难以置信 |
[1:18:10] | 州际线牛仔竞技 特里蒙顿 犹他州 | |
[1:18:14] | Give this little lady a round of applause. | 给这位小姐一阵掌声吧 |
[1:18:20] | 最佳西部牛仔竞技 奥格登 犹他州 | |
[1:18:20] | And she’s coming around the second barrel. | 她正绕到第二个桶 |
[1:18:23] | It’s a heck of a… | 真是太棒了 |
[1:18:26] | That’s a downed barrel, folks. | 各位 倒了一个木桶 |
[1:18:29] | That’s gonna cost her a five-second penalty. | 这将处罚她5秒钟时间 |
[1:18:32] | A time of 22.7 seconds. | 成绩为22.7秒 |
[1:18:35] | Putting Amberley Snyder outside of our top five riders. | 这使安伯莉·斯奈德不能进入前五名 |
[1:18:56] | – That was a little rough. – Yeah. | -刚有点不顺利哈 -是啊 |
[1:18:58] | Well, you’re gonna have to get him ready for | 你得尽快让他准备好 |
[1:19:00] | regionals in Pocatello soon. | 参加波卡特罗地区赛 |
[1:19:05] | We gotta get faster if I’m gonna go The American. | 如果我要上全美牛仔竞技我们得跑再快点 |
[1:19:08] | We’ll get you there. | 我们会让你做到的 |
[1:19:09] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:19:13] | Gotcha. | 抓紧了 |
[1:19:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[1:19:20] | What’s on your pants? | 你裤子上沾上什么了 |
[1:19:26] | I must have just sat in something. | 我一定是坐在什么上面了 |
[1:19:28] | Smooth. | 想开点 |
[1:20:19] | Okay, who’s next? | 好吧 下一匹是哪个 |
[1:20:21] | That’s the last one unless you wanna ride the donkey. | 那是最后一个了 除非你想骑驴 |
[1:20:24] | I do not know what is going on with you. | 我不知道你怎么了 |
[1:20:26] | I don’t know what kind of bug you got, | 不知道你遇见什么问题了 |
[1:20:27] | but it’s making you all wonky. | 但是你稳不住 |
[1:20:33] | I’m gonna go inside, and I’m gonna make you a protein smoothie. | 我要进去了 我会给你做一个蛋白奶昔 |
[1:20:39] | You need to start taking better care of yourself. You know that? | 你需要开始好好照顾好你自己 你懂吗 |
[1:20:43] | All right, give me your weight. | 好了 靠在我身上 |
[1:20:46] | I got you. | 我抱紧你了 |
[1:20:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:20:52] | There you go. | 你去吧 |
[1:20:54] | Those horses are getting hungry. Come on. Let’s go. | 这些马该饿了 来吧 我们走吧 |
[1:20:57] | I’ll meet you inside, all right? | 我在里面等你 好吗 |
[1:21:05] | Hey, Mom, I don’t feel very… | 嘿 妈妈 我觉得不是很 |
[1:21:06] | Amberley! | 安伯莉 |
[1:21:10] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:21:12] | Come here. Okay. | 来这儿 好的 |
[1:21:16] | – Mom, what can I do? – JC, go get the keys. | -妈妈我能做什么 -JC去拿钥匙 |
[1:21:18] | Autumn, open the door! Open the back door! | 奥特姆 去开门 开后门 |
[1:21:33] | Well, the infection is serious. | 这个感染很严重 |
[1:21:35] | You’ve got a softball-sized ulcer | 你有一处直达骨头的 |
[1:21:37] | that goes right down to the bone. | 橄榄球球大小的溃疡 |
[1:21:41] | This is extremely critical, | 这相当严重 |
[1:21:43] | life-threatening. | 会危及生命 |
[1:21:45] | I’ll tell you, if you had waited two more days, | 我告诉你 如果你再等两天治 |
[1:21:47] | you could have died. | 你就没命了 |
[1:21:48] | My kid is dying right in front of me. | 我的孩子就要在我面前死了 |
[1:21:50] | I don’t even see it? | 我却还没有注意到 |
[1:21:51] | We’ve got her on IV antibiotics now, | 我们现在给她静脉注射了抗生素 |
[1:21:54] | but we need to operate right away. | 但是我们需要立刻手术 |
[1:21:57] | No, I’ve got two rodeos this weekend | 不 这周末还有两场牛仔竞技 |
[1:21:58] | and a shot at The American. | 和在全美牛仔竞技的拍摄 |
[1:22:00] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[1:22:01] | This infection will kill you if we don’t treat it now. | 如果我们不治 你现在就会因感染而死 |
[1:22:07] | You’ll need intensive wound care and be on long-term antibiotics. | 你需要加强伤口护理和抗生素长期治疗 |
[1:22:11] | No riding. | 不能骑马 |
[1:22:12] | What? No, then I’m not doing it. I’m not doing it. | 什么 不 那我不治了 不治了 |
[1:22:17] | Can I talk to my daughter alone, please? | 我能和我的女儿单独谈谈吗 |
[1:22:21] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:22:28] | Do you want to die? | 你想死吗 |
[1:22:30] | Let me know now, and I’ll get ready to bury my child, | 现在就告诉我 所以如果你不想活了 |
[1:22:32] | because this… | 因为这 |
[1:22:35] | I can’t go through this again. | 我不能再经历一次了 |
[1:22:36] | I won’t. | 我不能 |
[1:22:38] | I am not strong enough. | 我不够坚强 |
[1:22:41] | So if you wanna kill yourself, | 我还要准备一下 埋葬我的孩子 |
[1:22:42] | you’re gonna put me in that box right next to you. | 我就跟你埋在一起得了 |
[1:22:47] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[1:22:50] | Why the hell did you not tell me? | 那你为什么不告诉我 |
[1:22:53] | Just don’t make me stop. | 只要不让我停下 |
[1:22:55] | Am, you just have to know your limits. | 安 你需要知道你的极限 |
[1:22:57] | No! It’s all gonna go away! | 不 那我会什么都不剩了 |
[1:22:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:23:03] | I lost my legs. | 我失去了我的腿 |
[1:23:06] | Everything changed in that one moment. | 那一刻每件事都变了 |
[1:23:10] | But then, I was me again. I was riding. | 但是现在我又是我了 我还能骑马 |
[1:23:15] | And I was just afraid | 我所害怕的只是 |
[1:23:18] | that if I told you, | 如果我告诉你 |
[1:23:20] | that if you knew, it would all go away. | 如果你知道了 我就会失去这一切了 |
[1:23:24] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 我真的错了 |
[1:23:28] | It’s okay, my baby. | 没关系的 宝贝 |
[1:23:30] | – It’s okay. – Come here. | -没关系的 -过来抱抱 |
[1:23:42] | One turkey sandwich, cheddar cheese and no crust. | 火鸡肉三明治 车达芝士 面包没烤过 |
[1:23:47] | – Thanks. – For you. | -谢谢了 -给你的 |
[1:23:50] | Uh-uh. Only for Amberley. | 不行 只有安伯莉能吃 |
[1:23:53] | That’s a ridiculous amount of fan mail. | 你居然有这么多粉丝来信 |
[1:23:55] | There’s even more online. | 网上的比这儿还多呢 |
[1:23:58] | “I’m ten and live in San Antonio, Texas. | “我今年10岁 住在得州的圣安东尼奥 |
[1:24:01] | I got hit by a car and am in a wheelchair just like you. | 我之前被车撞了 现在也坐在轮椅上 |
[1:24:05] | I used to feel like giving up, but I see what you do, | 我曾经也想过放弃 但我看到了你的事迹 |
[1:24:08] | and it makes me want to try harder. | 就下定决心要更加努力了 |
[1:24:09] | I can do great things too. | 我也能拼出一番骄人的成绩 |
[1:24:11] | Your fan, Brittany Carlson.” | 你的粉丝 布列塔尼·卡尔森” |
[1:24:16] | What do you want me to write back? | 你想让我怎么回复她 |
[1:24:19] | Am, there are tons of more messages like that. | 安 类似这种的私信还有成百上千条 |
[1:24:26] | Am, maybe you could help them. | 安 说不定你能帮到他们呢 |
[1:24:29] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[1:24:34] | ♪ There’s a brokenness inside of you ♪ | ♪ 你心中残留些许伤痛 ♪ |
[1:24:37] | ♪ There’s a wound that still reminds you ♪ | ♪ 尚未愈合的伤疤让你忆起 ♪ |
[1:24:40] | ♪ Of the fear, shame and rejection ♪ | ♪ 那些恐惧 耻辱 排斥 ♪ |
[1:24:44] | ♪ You have seen it ♪ | ♪ 你早已见识过困难 ♪ |
[1:24:45] | ♪ You have seen it ♪ | ♪ 你早已尝到过苦头 ♪ |
[1:24:47] | ♪ You know it’s time to get up ♪ | ♪ 你知道 是时候开始向前了 ♪ |
[1:24:50] | ♪ But your heart’s paralyzed, you’re so stuck ♪ | ♪ 可你的这颗心已经麻木 振奋不起 ♪ |
[1:24:54] | ♪ You’re past the point of trying again ♪ | ♪ 也无法再重来了 ♪ |
[1:24:57] | ♪ You’re defeated ♪ | ♪ 感到深深的挫败 ♪ |
[1:24:58] | ♪ You’re defeated ♪ | ♪ 毫无翻身的余地 ♪ |
[1:25:00] | ♪ So rise ♪ | ♪ 那就重新崛起 ♪ |
[1:25:04] | ♪ Breaking the dark, piercing the night ♪ | ♪ 穿透黑暗 刺破夜幕 ♪ |
[1:25:06] | ♪ You’re made to shine ♪ | ♪ 你生而闪耀 ♪ |
[1:25:10] | ♪ An army of hope, bringing the world ♪ | ♪ 一支希望之军 给全世界 ♪ |
[1:25:12] | ♪ A radiant light ♪ | ♪ 带来万丈光芒 ♪ |
[1:25:18] | ♪ You were made to rise ♪ | ♪ 你生来便是为了崛起 ♪ |
[1:25:23] | ♪ Rise ♪ | ♪ 崛起吧 ♪ |
[1:25:36] | Oh, yeah! | 终于 太棒了 |
[1:25:42] | ♪ Rise ♪ | ♪ 崛起吧 ♪ |
[1:25:44] | ♪ Breaking the dark, piercing the night ♪ | ♪ 穿透黑暗 刺破夜幕 ♪ |
[1:25:48] | ♪ You’re made to shine ♪ | ♪ 你生而闪耀 ♪ |
[1:25:51] | ♪ Bringing the world, a radiant light… ♪ | ♪ 为世界 带来了万丈的绚烂光芒 ♪ |
[1:25:56] | We’re in The American. | 我们真的走到这一步了 全美牛仔竞技 |
[1:26:00] | Bubba, we’re going to The American. | 伙计 我们要上全美牛仔竞技场了 |
[1:26:06] | The American! | 全美牛仔竞技啊 |
[1:26:09] | ♪ You were made to ♪ | ♪ 你生来便注定了 ♪ |
[1:26:12] | Come on. Let’s go this way. | 来 走这边 |
[1:26:16] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:26:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:26:20] | Mom, I should drive with you. | 妈 我和你一起开过去吧 |
[1:26:22] | No, it’s better you fly in tomorrow. | 不行 你明天最好还是坐飞机过去 |
[1:26:24] | My nerves are working enough. | 我的神经已经够紧张了 |
[1:26:26] | I’ll make sure she gets to the airport. | 我会确保她安全到达机场的 |
[1:26:29] | Glad you got Legacy in there. | 幸好你有莱格茜一起 |
[1:26:30] | Power travels better with company. | 巴瓦可不想孤马独行 |
[1:26:33] | You haven’t had enough time to get ready. | 你训练的时间太短了 还没完全准备好吧 |
[1:26:35] | You’ve only run those barrels at competition-level three times. | 你竞赛级的练习只有那三次 |
[1:26:37] | Mom, we’ve been over this. I feel great. | 妈 我们 已经讨论过了 我感觉很好 |
[1:26:40] | Tina, we’ll get her through a couple of runs before she leaves. | 蒂娜 我们会让她离开前多跑几次的 |
[1:26:43] | And we’ll train hard when we get to Texas. | 等去到了得州后 我们会努力训练的 |
[1:26:44] | We’ll have three days. | 我们有整整三天呢 |
[1:26:46] | I’m pumped, okay? | 我可有劲头了 |
[1:26:49] | I’ll see you in Texas. | 得州见咯 |
[1:26:52] | See you in Texas. | 得州见 |
[1:27:08] | Hey, Am. | 嘿 安 |
[1:27:10] | Any better? | 天气有好转吗 |
[1:27:12] | It’s worse. | 更差了 |
[1:27:13] | It’s turning into snow. | 现在慢慢变成在下雪了 |
[1:27:14] | I think I might have to stop for the night. | 我觉得我今晚可能要停一停了 |
[1:27:16] | I’m sorry, honey. I know you need time to train. | 抱歉 甜心 我知道你需要时间训练 |
[1:27:19] | Okay, okay. Just be safe. | 好 没事 你注意安全就好 |
[1:27:23] | I’ll see you tomorrow night. Love you. | 我们明晚见 爱你 |
[1:27:26] | Love you, too. Bye. | 我也爱你 拜拜 |
[1:27:47] | Jeez! | 老天呐 |
[1:27:50] | How is Power? | 巴瓦怎么样了 |
[1:27:52] | He’s okay. | 他挺好的 |
[1:27:56] | This has to let up. | 这事必须要尽快解决 |
[1:27:57] | I only have one more day. | 我只剩一天了 |
[1:28:00] | Mom, if I fail here, | 妈 如果我在这里失败了的话 |
[1:28:03] | at The American, in front of thousands of people, | 在全美竞技场上 在成千人面前 |
[1:28:07] | that’s gonna stick with me forever. | 我就一辈子都摆脱不掉这件事了 |
[1:28:10] | Am, I’m really worried. | 安 我也很担心 |
[1:28:12] | You know that I can’t quit. | 你知道我不会就这么退出的 |
[1:28:22] | ‘Cita, what? | 妈妈 到底怎么了 |
[1:28:24] | I was just thinking. | 我只是在想事情 |
[1:28:27] | I remember the first time I saw you riding. | 我还记得第一次看你骑马的时候 |
[1:28:29] | I mean, really riding. | 就是 真正开始骑马的时候 |
[1:28:32] | You were maybe ten years old. | 你可能才10岁 |
[1:28:34] | I was watching you, and I got jealous. | 我看着你呀 都有点嫉妒了 |
[1:28:39] | Oh. Such a natural gift, even then, | 它果然是你的宝藏天赋啊 不论是那时候 |
[1:28:44] | and now… | 还是现在 |
[1:28:46] | the fact that you’re even here after that accident… | 哪怕发生了那场事故 你也走到了这里 |
[1:28:50] | Honey, look how far you’ve taken yourself. | 宝贝 瞧瞧你现在 已经走了这么远了啊 |
[1:28:57] | Isn’t that enough? | 其实也可以满意了吧 |
[1:29:02] | If I decide to go for it, | 既然我下定决心要实现梦想 |
[1:29:06] | give it my all… | 我就会甘愿为它牺牲一切 |
[1:29:11] | Well, then, I’m gonna be there for you. | 好吧 那我永远都会是你坚强的后盾 |
[1:29:15] | Always. | 永远 |
[1:29:35] | What? Tate! | 什么 泰特 |
[1:29:38] | What are you doing here? I thought you had to work. | 你怎么会在这儿 我以为你要去工作呢 |
[1:29:41] | I do. | 我确实在工作啊 |
[1:29:42] | My buddy, Justin, he’s in the team roping competition. | 我的好哥们儿贾斯丁参加了套牛团队赛 |
[1:29:44] | I’m just helping out with his horses. | 我就在这儿帮他一起处理处理马匹 |
[1:29:46] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没告诉我呢 |
[1:29:48] | What fun would that be? | 那就没有惊喜了 |
[1:29:51] | Are you crazy? I wouldn’t miss this for nothing. | 你疯了吧 我怎么可能会错过你的比赛 |
[1:29:56] | I gotta get you off there | 你得先下来一会儿 |
[1:29:57] | so Casey and Ryan can do final checks. | 凯西和瑞恩要做最后的检查 |
[1:29:58] | Hey, Tate. | 嘿 泰特 |
[1:30:00] | Mrs. Snyder… | 斯奈德太太 |
[1:30:02] | ma’am, may I? | 太太 可以让我来吗 |
[1:30:06] | Of course. Let me help you. | 当然 我来帮你吧 |
[1:30:19] | Now get down here. | 现在 下来吧 |
[1:30:30] | You can put me down now. | 你可以把我放下来了 |
[1:30:33] | No, I can’t. | 不 我放不下你 |
[1:30:45] | I could do that all day. | 我可以一整天都维持着这样 |
[1:30:49] | Tate, thank you. | 泰特 谢谢你 |
[1:30:51] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[1:30:53] | You’re the first person | 你是第一个 |
[1:30:55] | that has made me feel like I’m not in this chair. | 让我觉得我不用依靠轮椅的人 |
[1:31:09] | All right, I guess I should put you down. | 好了 确实得把你放下来了 |
[1:31:18] | Welcome to the RFD-TV’s The American, | 欢迎收看乡村频道的全美牛仔竞技 |
[1:31:21] | the world’s richest one-day rodeo. | 全世界项目最丰富的一日牛仔竞技表演 |
[1:31:24] | When the dust settles, | 准备就绪后 全球各地的竞争者们 |
[1:31:26] | the toughest competitors in the world will battle it out | 就会开始激烈的较量 |
[1:31:29] | to be the best of the best. | 角逐冠军之位 |
[1:31:37] | No turning back now. | 现在可没有回头路咯 |
[1:31:43] | Mom. | 妈 |
[1:31:46] | None of this… | 现在的这一切 |
[1:31:49] | None of this would have happened without you. | 没有你 我不可能拥有现在的这一切 |
[1:31:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:31:56] | I’m so proud of you, Am. | 你是我的骄傲 安 |
[1:31:58] | I mean, look where you are. | 看看你现在所处的地方 |
[1:32:01] | Can you believe it? | 真令人难以置信 不是吗 |
[1:32:04] | You may have lost the use of your legs… | 虽然你失去了你的双腿 |
[1:32:07] | but it’s opened up your heart. | 但是你的心扉也因此打开了 |
[1:32:13] | Love you, Mom. | 妈妈 我爱你 |
[1:32:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:32:16] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:32:20] | Let’s do this. | 没问题 来吧 |
[1:32:21] | Now, remember. It’s not about winning. | 记住 这次的重点不在于赢得冠军 |
[1:32:24] | It’s about the fact that you are here | 而在于你此刻 此情 此景 |
[1:32:26] | on this horse right now. | 能坐在这匹马上 享受竞技 |
[1:32:29] | Can it be a little about winning? | 我就放一点点小心思在赢比赛上 可以吗 |
[1:32:33] | Ride like the wind, baby. | 乘风驰骋吧 宝贝 |
[1:32:36] | Leave them all standing. | 看呆他们吧 |
[1:33:23] | Hi. I’m Tate. Nice to meet you. | 你好 我叫泰特 很高兴见到你 |
[1:33:25] | That’s my girlfriend. | 那是我的女朋友 |
[1:33:31] | She’s good. I’m freaking out, but… | 她状态很好 我反而吓坏了 但 |
[1:33:34] | Go, Am! | 加油 安 |
[1:33:35] | Steady, boy. | 淡定 孩子 |
[1:33:38] | You’re all right. | 没什么大问题 |
[1:33:40] | It’s just a bigger crowd, | 这里只不过是多了些人而已 |
[1:33:42] | but it’s the same thing we always do. | 现在我们要做的 跟平时没有两样 |
[1:33:46] | Listen to it. | 听听吧 |
[1:34:04] | Ladies and gents, | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:34:06] | we have a Fan Favorite coming up. | 即将上场的是我们的粉丝最爱 |
[1:34:09] | She’s beaten incredible odds to get here. | 她战胜了天大的困难才走到了今天这一步 |
[1:34:12] | She’s got a heart as big as Texas, | 她坚强的心 像得州一样辽阔 |
[1:34:14] | Amberley Snyder. | 安伯莉·斯奈德 |
[1:34:18] | Go, Amberley! | 加油 安伯莉 |
[1:34:22] | Go get ’em! | 打败他们吧 |
[1:34:25] | Power, you and me. | 巴瓦 你和我 |
[1:34:30] | Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. | 态度 是一件小事物 但它能扭转乾坤 |
[1:34:34] | I realize | 我意识到 |
[1:34:36] | maybe I won’t have control over every situation in my life. | 或许 生活中有些事情不会受我掌控 |
[1:34:41] | Maybe I don’t get to make every decision. | 或许 我没办法决定一切 |
[1:34:45] | But when I wake up in the morning, | 但当我每天早上起床的时候 |
[1:34:48] | I get to decide my attitude. | 我能决定我的态度 |
[1:34:50] | Today is our day. | 今天就是我们的辉煌之日 |
[1:35:04] | And if that’s the only decision I get to make that day… | 如果我只能在态度上 做自己的选择 |
[1:35:14] | I better make it a good one. | 那我最好选一个好态度 |
[1:35:19] | Because with the right attitude, | 因为 一旦有了正确的态度 |
[1:35:22] | who knows what you can achieve? | 你的潜能将会是无限的 |
[1:35:43] | Wow! What a run! 15.369 seconds. | 天呐 完美的一次骑行 15.369秒 |
[1:35:48] | I can’t believe what we just watched. | 我不敢相信我们的眼睛了 |
[1:35:51] | I mean, that was amazing. | 刚刚实在是太震撼了 |
[1:35:53] | That puts Amberley Snyder up on | 安伯莉·斯奈德刚刚的表现足以让她 |
[1:35:55] | the board with some of the very best in rodeo. | 在顶尖的牛仔竞技榜上争得一席了 |
[1:35:59] | When the doctors asked what my goals were, | 当医生问我”你的目标是什么”时 |
[1:36:01] | I said, “Walk. Ride. Rodeo.” | 我答道 “走路 骑行 牛仔竞技” |
[1:36:06] | I got the last two. | 而我 做到了后两个 |
[1:36:08] | About that first one… | 至于那第一个 |
[1:36:11] | maybe one day. | 看以后行不行吧 |
[1:36:15] | …around the second barrel. It’s just perfect. | 绕过第二个障碍桶 刚刚好 |
[1:36:18] | She’s perfect around three. | 她完美地通过了三个障碍桶 |
[1:36:20] | Here comes Amberley Snyder, | 这就是安伯莉·斯奈德 |
[1:36:22] | and she’s gonna be amongst them with a 15.369. | 她取得了15.369秒的好成绩 |
[1:36:27] | I’m telling you what. | 我告诉你们 姑娘们 |
[1:36:28] | She played at a pro level here, girls. | 她今天将她的专业水发挥得淋漓尽致 |
[1:36:31] | Getting a standing ovation here at AT&T Stadium. | 并赢得了整个体育馆的雷鸣般的掌声 |
[1:36:34] | 安伯莉·斯奈德 主讲人 | |
[1:36:36] | ♪ Ain’t life crazy? ♪ | ♪ 生活真是疯狂啊 ♪ |
[1:36:37] | ♪ I live it like a good ride ♪ | ♪ 但我可以让它像在马背上一样精彩 ♪ |
[1:36:40] | ♪ I saddle up with it and smile at the sun ♪ | ♪ 我装好马鞍 仰头向太阳微微一笑 ♪ |
[1:36:43] | ♪ Let my wild dreams run ♪ | ♪ 让我的梦想带我驰骋天涯吧 ♪ |
[1:36:45] | ♪ My heart knows it’s going the distance ♪ | ♪ 我心也知它将行走万里 ♪ |
[1:36:48] | ♪ Yeah, I take it in ♪ | ♪ 是的 我会接受这一切 ♪ |
[1:36:52] | ♪ And taste the wind ♪ | ♪ 尝尝风的味道 ♪ |
[1:36:55] | ♪ And I ride ♪ | ♪ 我快马加鞭 ♪ |
[1:36:59] | ♪ Take the world by the reins ♪ | ♪ 手握缰绳 感受世界 ♪ |
[1:37:03] | ♪ And I ride ♪ | ♪ 我快马加鞭 ♪ |
[1:37:07] | ♪ Flying on the wings of fate ♪ | ♪ 让命运的翅膀带我翱翔 ♪ |
[1:37:10] | ♪ To touch, to feel a feeling so real ♪ | ♪ 去触碰 去感知真实的一切 ♪ |
[1:37:14] | ♪ To fly, to soar so high ♪ | ♪ 去翱翔 在高空中嘶吼 ♪ |
[1:37:19] | ♪ Yeah, I ride ♪ | ♪ 我快马加鞭 ♪ |
[1:37:26] | ♪ I left those footprints in the sand ♪ | ♪ 在沙地里留下一个个脚印 ♪ |
[1:37:30] | ♪ Yeah, God knows they got me where I am ♪ | ♪ 只有上帝知道他们把我带到了哪里 ♪ |
[1:37:33] | ♪ But that stretch up ahead ♪ | ♪ 无论延伸的前方会出现什么 ♪ |
[1:37:35] | ♪ That whatever comes next ♪ | ♪ 无论未来是什么 ♪ |
[1:37:37] | ♪ Is waiting on me wide open ♪ | ♪ 它都敞开着双手 迎接我的到来 ♪ |
[1:37:40] | ♪ And I ride ♪ | ♪ 我快马加鞭 ♪ |
[1:37:44] | ♪ Take the world by the reins ♪ | ♪ 手握缰绳 感受世界 ♪ |
[1:37:47] | ♪ And I ride ♪ | ♪ 我快马加鞭 ♪ |
[1:37:51] | ♪ Flying on the wings of fate ♪ | ♪ 让命运的翅膀带我翱翔 ♪ |
[1:37:54] | ♪ To touch, to feel a feeling so real ♪ | ♪ 去触碰 去感知真实的一切 ♪ |
[1:37:58] | ♪ To fly, to soar so high ♪ | ♪ 去翱翔 在高空中嘶吼 ♪ |
[1:38:03] | ♪ Yeah, I ride ♪ | ♪ 我快马加鞭 ♪ |
[1:38:17] | ♪ Yeah, I take it in ♪ | ♪ 是的 我会接受这一切 ♪ |
[1:38:21] | ♪ And I taste the wind ♪ | ♪ 尝尝风的味道 ♪ |
[1:38:24] | ♪ Yeah, I take it in ♪ | ♪ 是的 我会接受这一切 ♪ |
[1:38:28] | ♪ And I taste the wind ♪ | ♪ 尝尝风的味道 ♪ |
[1:38:32] | ♪ And I ride ♪ | ♪ 我快马加鞭 ♪ |
[1:38:35] | ♪ Yeah, take the world by the reins ♪ | ♪ 手握缰绳 感受世界 ♪ |
[1:38:40] | ♪ And I ride ♪ | ♪ 我快马加鞭 ♪ |
[1:38:42] | ♪ Flying on the wings of fate ♪ | ♪ 让命运的翅膀带我翱翔 ♪ |
[1:38:46] | ♪ To touch, to feel a feeling so real ♪ | ♪ 去触碰 去感知真实的一切 ♪ |
[1:38:49] | ♪ To fly, to soar so high ♪ | ♪ 去翱翔 在高空中嘶吼 ♪ |
[1:38:55] | ♪ Yeah, I ride ♪ | ♪ 我快马加鞭 ♪ |
[1:39:06] | ♪ Walk. Ride. Rodeo ♪ | ♪ 走路 骑行 牛仔竞技 ♪ |