英文名称:Waiting for Forever
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | If you ask me, | 如果你问我的话 我会告诉你 |
[00:13] | there’s a moment in everybody’s life when you’re helpless- | 每个人的生活总有感到无助的时候 |
[00:16] | just helpless with hope and trust. | 总有失去希望和信仰的时候 |
[00:20] | And here you go. | 您的饮料 |
[00:23] | And then something happens- | 一些事情发生了 |
[00:25] | something too big to understand- | 一些让人难以理解的事情发生了 |
[00:27] | and then everything changes forever. | 然后一切都永远地改变了 |
[00:30] | If you ask me, | 如果你问我的话 我会和你说 |
[00:31] | you start out with goodness so pure and clear, | 就算我们自己没有意识到 |
[00:33] | you don’t even know it’s there, | 我们一开始也都是善良纯洁的 |
[00:35] | because that’s the way it is when you don’t know anything. | 只因人之初性本善 |
[00:38] | And then- | 直到 |
[00:39] | The news begins to arrive. | 厄运降临 |
[00:50] | Someday you will find me | 寻觅终有日 |
[00:56] | I haven’t gone too far | 未曾远离 |
[01:03] | I miss the way we were back then | 相思昔日 |
[01:07] | How we laughed | 笑容曾几何 |
[01:16] | I can feel you in my heart | 你在我心中 |
[01:21] | There’s a world in your eyes | 你眼中的世界 |
[01:24] | I can see it getting brighter | 充满希望 |
[01:28] | All the hours that we turned into days | 时间仿佛停止 |
[01:34] | We were young | 那时年少 |
[01:36] | Seemed like life would go on, last forever | 只要有你相伴 |
[01:41] | All I had was you by my side | 生活就似乎永不止歇 |
[01:48] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[01:50] | Miss Twist? | 特威斯特小姐吗 |
[01:52] | You have to board now. | 你该登机了 |
[01:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:02] | Someday you’ll answer | 总有一天你会回应 |
[02:09] | Remember how we were | 回忆起我们的青春岁月 |
[02:15] | When all our hopes and dreams | 当所有希望与梦想 |
[02:22] | Just glided through the air | 划过天际 |
[02:28] | I can feel it in my heart | 我能感受到 |
[02:34] | I can feel you in my heart | 你在我心中 |
[02:40] | That’s the way that it was, in the past | 过去的我们就是这样 |
[02:43] | You remember | 你还记得吗 |
[02:47] | When we ran through the winds and the rain | 我们在风雨中奔跑 |
[02:53] | We were young | 那时年少 |
[02:55] | Seemed like life would go on, last forever | 生活似乎永不止歇 |
[03:12] | And now everything has changed | 可如今世事变迁 |
[03:18] | Why you still chewin’ on that cigar? | 为什么你还叼着那根雪茄 |
[03:20] | Here. Put it down. | 快点 把烟放下 |
[03:22] | I-I got to hold on to something- something in this life. | 没这个我可活不下去了 |
[03:25] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天哪 |
[03:26] | I just wanted to say thank you very much for picking me up. | 我想说 感谢你们能让我搭车 |
[03:29] | Well, you welcome, young man. | 别客气 年轻人 |
[03:31] | Honey, he only stopped and picked you up to annoy me. | 亲爱的 他载你只是为了烦我 |
[03:34] | – No, to neutralize you. – What? | -哪有 不过是为了让你少说点话 -什么 |
[03:36] | My birthday cigar- now that’s meant to annoy you. | 我的生日雪茄才是用来烦你的 |
[03:39] | – Wait. Today’s your birthday? – Actually, it was yesterday. | -今天是你生日吗 -确切的说 是昨天 |
[03:42] | – Sixty-two years old. – Well, happy birthday. | -六十二岁生日 -生日快乐 |
[03:45] | Well, thank you, young man. | 谢谢 年轻人 |
[03:49] | Sit back. | 坐舒服点吧 |
[03:50] | Dorothy and me- we like to drive straight through the night. | 桃乐茜和我喜欢一条道跑到天黑 |
[03:53] | Ain’t that right, Dorothy? | 是不是 桃乐茜 |
[03:55] | Yes, baby. That’s right. Give me this nasty thing. | 是的 宝贝儿 把那恶心玩意儿给我 |
[04:08] | Could you take me to the Carlton, please? | 能带我去卡尔顿吗 |
[04:10] | – You got it. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[04:18] | – You married? – Not officially. | -结婚了吗 -没领过证儿 |
[04:20] | But I’ll tell you the truth, I might as well be. | 不过快了 |
[04:23] | – You got a girlfriend then? – I certainly do. | -有女朋友了吗 -当然 |
[04:25] | That’s why I’m going back to Pennsylvania. | 就是因为她我才要回宾西法尼亚 |
[04:27] | I’m going back to the place where we both were born. | 我要回到我们出生的地方 |
[04:29] | Her parents still live there. | 他父母仍然住在那儿 |
[04:32] | – Her name is Emma. – Emma. | -他叫艾玛 -艾玛 |
[04:34] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[04:38] | So how long have you and Emma been together? | 你跟艾玛在一起多久了 |
[04:41] | Oh. Well, what exactly do you mean by “together”? | “在一起”您是指什么 |
[04:43] | Well, together- a couple. Couple. | 在一起啊 一对儿 小两口 |
[04:46] | Well, I- I guess I’d have to say forever, sir. | 我们一辈子都在一起的 先生 |
[04:50] | I mean, I- | 我的意思是 |
[04:52] | We went to school until I was 10. | 10岁之前我们一块上学 |
[04:54] | That’s probably more what you mean. | 估计你问的是这个吧 |
[04:55] | And then I, um, moved away. | 然后我就搬走了 |
[04:59] | So you and Emma live together now in Pennsylvania? | 那么你跟艾玛现在一起住在宾夕法尼亚 |
[05:03] | No, no. She’s mostly in California, | 不 不 她通常住在加利福尼亚 |
[05:05] | but her dad is sick, I hear, so she’s- | 不过我听说她爸爸病了 所以她 |
[05:07] | – You-You hear? – Pardon? | -只是听说 -什么 |
[05:09] | You hear her dad is sick. | 你只是听说他爸爸病了 |
[05:12] | No. My friend told me. | 也不全是 我朋友告诉我的 |
[05:12] | – My best friend Joey- – Wait, wait. No, no, no, no, no. | -我最好的朋友乔伊 -等等 |
[05:15] | Just- Just a moment now. | 等一下 |
[05:17] | Maybe it’s none of your business, Albert. | 也许你不该多管闲事 阿尔伯特 |
[05:19] | – Dorothy! – No. You leave that boy alone. | -桃乐茜 -不 别烦那男孩了 |
[05:21] | Dry up now. | 闭嘴吧 |
[05:27] | Goodness. | 天哪 |
[05:30] | Stop that. If you don’t stop- | 别碰我 如果你不放手 |
[05:33] | Stop that! | 别碰我 |
[05:36] | Doggone you! | 真讨厌 |
[05:37] | You hound dog. | 你这畜生 |
[05:39] | Silly man. | 傻瓜 |
[05:45] | Here you go. | 到了 |
[05:52] | Hey. You know, I know this may sound like a line, but… | 我知道这听起来很客套 不过… |
[05:57] | aren’t you that girl on the TV show? | 你是电视秀里那个女孩吗 |
[06:01] | You look just like this chick | 你长得很像我老婆看的那个 |
[06:03] | that’s on this TV show that my wife watches. | 电视秀里的女孩儿 |
[06:05] | Actually, I am. | 事实上 没错 |
[06:07] | I am that person. | 我就是那女孩儿 |
[06:09] | But it’s a terrible TV show. So I’m really sorry. | 不过那个电视秀糟透了 真的很抱歉 |
[06:13] | Um, here’s your fare, | 这是车钱 |
[06:14] | and here’s a little extra for sitting through it. | 还有一些小费 就当是看我节目的补偿 |
[06:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:23] | – Albert. – What? | -阿尔伯特 -怎么了 |
[06:25] | Albert, you should hear this love story. | 阿尔伯特 你真该听听这个感人的故事 |
[06:27] | Tell Albert. | 跟阿尔伯特说说 |
[06:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:29] | You really want to hear that again? | 你真的想再听一遍吗 |
[06:31] | Tell him, baby. | 跟他说说 亲爱的 |
[06:32] | Tell me what? | 跟我说什么 |
[06:33] | You’re not gonna believe this, Albert. Tell him. | 你肯定不会相信 阿尔伯特 告诉他吧 |
[06:35] | So, we’re in the fifth grade. | 五年级时 |
[06:38] | Me and Emma were always together. | 我和艾玛形影不离 |
[06:41] | Her house and mine- they seemed pretty far apart back then, | 我家和她家那时似乎离得好远 |
[06:45] | but there was really just a beautiful park between them. | 其实中间只有一个美丽的公园相隔 |
[06:48] | When we weren’t in school, we spent hour after hour in that park. | 没课的时候 我们就在花园里消磨时间 |
[06:54] | But it’s funny- talking? I don’t remember talking. | 有趣的是我不记得我们有过什么交谈 |
[06:57] | I don’t remember leading or following. | 我也不记得有任何谈话的开始或是延续 |
[07:01] | It was like we were inside of something bigger… | 我们沉浸在我们的世界里 |
[07:03] | that moved us around and took care of us | 一个包围着我们照顾着我们的小世界 |
[07:05] | so we didn’t have to think about anything… | 除了自由的奔跑和飞荡的秋千 |
[07:06] | except flying on a swing or running free. | 我们什么都不想 |
[07:11] | – And here you go. – Thank you very much. | -您的饮料 -谢谢 |
[07:16] | Anyway, one day we’re sitting in this classroom, | 有一天我们像往常一样坐在教室里 |
[07:19] | and as usual, I was showing off for Emma. | 我也依然在艾玛面前卖弄自己 |
[07:21] | But then the teacher tells us to be quiet and listen to the news. | 老师忽然让我们安静 专心听新闻 |
[07:24] | It’s a horrific event. This is a train collision. | 这是一起可怕的事故 火车相撞 |
[07:27] | They are saying on the scene | 现场目击者称 |
[07:28] | that at least 10 of those injured are critical. | 至少10人重伤 |
[07:31] | That number is expected to rise as the evening goes on. | 而且随着夜幕降临这个数字还会增加 |
[07:34] | Emma took me back to the main road to wait for my mom and dad, | 艾玛陪我到大路上等我爸爸妈妈 |
[07:38] | and we just sat there on this rock, looking toward the bend. | 我们就坐在石头上 遥望着弯道 |
[07:42] | You could hear the cars before you could see them. | 那里能在车子来之前听到轰鸣 |
[07:52] | And every time you could hear the cars, | 每当有车子靠近 |
[07:54] | I’d think, “Oh, boy. Oh, yeah. Here it comes. | 我就会想 “哦 孩子 来了 |
[07:57] | Good again. Good again.” | 会没事的 不会有事的 |
[08:02] | And after a while, we went back to my house. | 等了好一会儿才回家 |
[08:06] | And no one would come right out | 我哥哥金博已经猜到 |
[08:08] | and say what my brother Jimbo thought- | 爸妈就在那列出事的火车上 |
[08:10] | that Mom and Dad were in that train accident. | 可是却没有一个人向我告知实情 |
[08:17] | Emma- Emma took me outside, and- | 艾玛陪我来到外面 |
[08:21] | and we just sat there for a long time. | 我们在一起坐了很久很久 |
[08:25] | Then she whispered something. | 然后她在我耳边轻声说了什么 |
[08:33] | Well, the next morning I got up, and… | 隔天早上醒来的时候 |
[08:37] | there was no car there. | 爸妈的车子还没出现 |
[08:39] | And then I knew. | 我意识到 |
[08:42] | I knew Mom was never gonna tuck me in again, | 妈妈再也不能给我掖被子了 |
[08:49] | that my brother and I were gonna have to move to Massachusetts… | 我和哥哥只能背井离乡前往马萨诸塞州 |
[08:51] | to live with my aunt and uncle. | 投靠了叔叔婶婶 |
[08:56] | And I- | 我… |
[08:58] | I had to say good-bye to Emma. | 我也不得不跟艾玛分别 |
[09:08] | Dorothy, pull over. Let me drive, sweetheart. | 桃乐茜 靠边停车 我来开 亲爱的 |
[09:10] | Honey, would it be wrong for | 小伙子 如果你不介意的话能不能 |
[09:12] | me to ask what it was that she whispered to you? | 告诉我那女孩儿当时在你耳边说了什么 |
[09:15] | Not at all. | 当然可以 |
[09:17] | What she whispered was… | 她对我说 |
[09:20] | “They will always be there. | 他们将常伴你左右 |
[09:23] | You will always be loved.” | 你也会永远被他们所爱 |
[09:25] | Can you believe that, from a 10-year-old? | 你们能相信这话是一个10岁小女孩说的吗 |
[09:28] | And get this. She was right. | 而且她是对的 |
[09:33] | Oh, my goodness. | 噢 太感人了 |
[09:34] | – Dorothy. – What? | -桃乐茜 -什么事 |
[09:36] | I mean it, sweetheart. Pull on over. | 亲爱的 靠边停车 |
[09:38] | You’re weaving all over the road. | 别在马路上画龙了 |
[09:39] | – Okay. Okay. – Pull over. Let me drive, sugarplum. | -好吧 -停吧 我来开车 宝贝儿 |
[09:42] | – All right? – Mm-hmm. | -行吗 -好的 |
[09:56] | Come on, Dorothy. | 桃乐茜 让我来吧 |
[10:02] | Miranda. Miranda! | 米兰达 米兰达 |
[10:05] | I’m getting it. I’m inside now. | 我已经进来了 我来接 |
[10:07] | – Hello? – Hey, Mom. | -喂 -妈妈 是我 |
[10:09] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[10:10] | We have been on pins and needles, honey. | 亲爱的 我跟你爸一直坐立不安的 |
[10:13] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿啊 |
[10:14] | – Why didn’t she call? – I missed the connection. | -她怎么没打电话 -我错过班机了 |
[10:16] | Oh. Her plane has been delayed. She’ll be here tomorrow. | 飞机延误了 她明天会到 |
[10:21] | – Is Aaron with you? – No. | -艾伦跟你一起来的吗 -没有 |
[10:24] | Oh. I’m so disappointed. | 真扫兴 |
[10:26] | I’m okay, Mom. | 没什么 妈妈 |
[10:28] | Aaron’s not with her. | 艾伦没跟她一起来 |
[10:29] | Good. He’s a jerk. | 好 用不着见那个混蛋了 |
[10:32] | We watched the show last week. We loved it. | 上礼拜看你的电视秀 我们超级喜欢 |
[10:35] | You were so good. You both were. | 你表现得很好 你们俩都是 |
[10:38] | Yeah, well, honey, why they | 亲爱的 我们真搞不懂他们 |
[10:40] | canceled it- we-we just can’t figure that out. | 为什么要取消你们的节目 |
[10:43] | Yeah. All right. | 好吧 |
[10:44] | How are you? You sound a little- | 你没事吧 你听起来有点 |
[10:46] | No, no. I’m- I’m great. I’m fantastic. | 没有 没有 我没事 我很好 |
[10:51] | Oh, I’m so excited. | 我很兴奋呢 |
[10:54] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:55] | Yeah, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好了 我想明天就能见到你们了 |
[10:57] | – Bye. Love you. – Okay. Me too. Bye. | -再见 爱你 -我也爱你 再见 |
[11:10] | And looking at your Los Angeles traffic this afternoon, | 让我们关注洛杉矶今天下午的交通状况 |
[11:13] | Sig Alert on the 405 southbound | 405国道向南行驶方向有车道关闭 |
[11:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:19] | Yeah. Hi. Is, uh- Is Emma there? | 你好 那个 艾玛在吗 |
[11:21] | No. I’m sorry. She’s not. But she should be here soon though. | 抱歉 她不在 不过她迟些时候就会回来 |
[11:25] | May I- May I ask who’s calling? | 请问您是哪位 |
[11:30] | – Hey. What’s up, Aaron? – How could you do this? | -怎么了 艾伦 -你怎么能这么干 |
[11:33] | What? | 什么 |
[11:34] | – Aaron. – Yeah, Emma told me. | -艾伦 -艾玛全告诉我了 |
[11:37] | Well, it’s not like you never mess around on Emma! | 别说得好像你从来不沾花惹草似的 |
[11:40] | I went out with her once. | 她只跟我出去过一次 |
[11:45] | May I ask who’s calling? | 请问你是哪位 |
[12:20] | Wait, baby. | 等等 宝贝儿 |
[12:22] | Okay. Here’s our address and our phone number. | 这是我们的地址跟电话 |
[12:26] | – Put it somewhere safe. – Okay. | -收好 别丢了 -好的 |
[12:28] | You won’t lose it? You won’t forget? | 你不会弄丢吧 也不会忘了我们吧 |
[12:32] | Forget? Even if it takes 50 years, | 忘了你们? 即使再过五十年 |
[12:33] | I’m inviting you to the wedding. | 我也会邀请你们来参加我的婚礼的 |
[12:40] | – You take care of yourself. You hear me? – You too. | -自己多保重 知道吗 -你也是 |
[12:48] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[13:03] | Jimbo. | 金博 |
[13:17] | Make that in fives and 10s, please. | 请给我换成五元和十元的 |
[13:20] | – Thanks for calling me. – Thank you so much. | -感谢您的来访 -非常感谢 |
[13:23] | Jimbo! Jimbo! | 金博 金博 |
[13:25] | It’s so good to see you, big brother. Good seeing you. | 见到你真高兴啊 老哥 太高兴了 |
[13:28] | What’s up with that? | 这怎么回事 |
[13:29] | Look at this tie. This is a beautiful tie. | 瞧瞧这领带 太炫了 |
[13:31] | – Look at you, huh? – You look terrific. | -瞧你这样儿 -你看起来棒极了 |
[13:33] | Go. Get your bag. | 走 拿着你的包 |
[13:38] | What was that? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[13:42] | High. The ceilings are so high. | 高 实在是高 |
[13:44] | It’s like a temple. | 高的都赶上教堂了 |
[13:50] | Leather. | 真皮啊 |
[13:51] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:53] | Listen. You gotta call, pal. | 我说 你来之前得打个电话啊 |
[13:55] | All right? That’s all there is to it. | 脑子正常的人都会这么做 |
[13:57] | Call? I didn’t even know until, like, four days ago. | 打电话 我也是四天前才决定要来 |
[14:00] | So four days ago you call, okay? | 那就四天前打电话啊 |
[14:02] | You can’t just come blowing into town | 你不能像这样突然大摇大摆的出现 |
[14:03] | and start playing with my tie in front of everybody. | 然后在大家面前玩我的领带吧 |
[14:05] | Come on. You haven’t seen your little bro in a long time. | 至于吗 咱俩可是好久不见了 |
[14:10] | – Give the poor guy a smooch. – A smooch. | -跟你可怜弟弟啵一个吧 -受不了你 |
[14:16] | He really is very happy to see me. | 他见到我真是太开心了 |
[14:18] | Hey. Uh-uh. Don’t. | 够了 |
[14:20] | No. Don’t do that, all right? Look at me. | 别惹毛我 知道吗 |
[14:22] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[14:24] | Cut that out right now, or | 别再胡闹了 |
[14:25] | we’re gonna have a very bad time here, my friend. | 否则面子上都不好看 |
[14:26] | Do you hear me? | 知道吗 |
[14:37] | So let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[14:39] | Emma’s back. | 艾玛回来了 |
[14:41] | Her dad’s sick, so she came home. | 她爸爸病了 所以她就回来了 |
[14:43] | You’re still following her all around like a puppy dog? | 你还像只哈巴狗似的天天跟着她吗 |
[14:48] | And you still haven’t said one word to her. | 你甚至都没有对她表白过 |
[14:51] | Very good, Will. | 真行啊 威尔 |
[14:53] | Jim Donner. Line three. | 吉姆·多纳 三号线 |
[14:55] | Jim Donner, mortgages. | 我是负责抵押贷款的吉姆·多纳 |
[14:56] | Could you please hold on for one second? Thank you. | 您能稍等片刻吗 谢谢 |
[15:07] | Kind of busy around here, Will. | 我现在有点忙 威尔 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:12] | Um, I’m gonna go to Joey’s. | 我去乔伊那儿 |
[15:15] | Go to Joe’s. | 去找他吧 |
[15:20] | It was good to see you. | 见到你感觉真好 |
[15:26] | Yeah. Can I have the account number, please? | 您能说下账号吗 |
[15:34] | 668 …668? | |
[15:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:50] | Dolores, baby. Get out here. | 多洛莉丝 宝贝儿 快过来 |
[15:52] | Up, up. | 上去上去 |
[15:54] | – What? – It’s Willie. | -怎么了 -小威来了 |
[15:57] | – Willie? – Willie’s here. | -小威 -小威真的来了 |
[15:58] | Willie? | 小威是你吗 |
[16:00] | Willie! | 小威 |
[16:03] | It’s so good to see you! | 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[16:06] | You too. | 我也是 |
[16:08] | All right. Come here. Come here. | 好了 过来过来 |
[16:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:14] | Welcome home, buddy. | 欢迎回家 伙计 |
[16:16] | You’ve gotta introduce me to this one. | 你得跟小家伙介绍一下我啊 |
[16:19] | Say hi. | 快喊叔叔 |
[16:21] | – Hey, Gabe. – Say hi to Willie. | -你好 嘉伯 -快喊叔叔 |
[16:31] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[16:36] | Hi, Mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[16:39] | Oh. Oh, my baby. | 噢 宝贝儿 |
[16:41] | My baby. My baby. | 我的宝贝儿 我的宝贝儿 |
[16:44] | Oh, you’re really here. | 你终于来了 |
[16:46] | Look at you. Oh, my golly. | 瞧瞧你 我的天哪 |
[16:49] | – You look so wondeful. – Yeah? | -你看起来棒极了 -真的吗 |
[16:51] | Oh, your eyes. No. Really. They are so clear and bright. | 尤其你的眼睛 真是双瞳剪水啊 |
[16:55] | – Are they? – Yeah. They are, honey. They really are. | -是吗 -当然 亲爱的 千真万确 |
[16:59] | You look so- mmm- happy. | 看来你过的不错 |
[17:03] | I do? You- You do too. | 是吗 你气色也不错 |
[17:08] | – Yeah. – Yeah. You do too. | -是的 -是的 你也是 |
[17:12] | I missed you. | 想死你了 |
[17:15] | Missed you so much. | 非常想你 |
[17:17] | So much. | 非常想 |
[17:19] | Daddy’s fine. You’ll see. Come on. | 爸爸情况不错 快点 过来看看 |
[17:22] | Oh, I’m so sorry that Aaron couldn’t come. | 艾伦不能来简直太遗憾了 |
[17:27] | – Are you hungry? – Uh, no, I just want to see Daddy. | -吃饭了吗 -还没 我想先看看爸爸 |
[17:31] | Oh. Well, he wants to see you too, sweetheart. | 他也很想见你呢 宝贝儿 |
[17:33] | – So much. So much. – How is he? | -非常非常想 -他还好吗 |
[17:37] | Oh, you know, the doctors say all kinds of things. | 医生的诊断五花八门 |
[17:39] | One says kidneys. Another says the… liver. | 有的说肾不行了 也有的说肝出了毛病 |
[17:43] | They say anything about ears- that my ears are going? | 他们提到我耳朵也要完蛋了吗 |
[17:47] | I’m dying. Let’s get this show on the road. Mmm. | 我不行了 上帝同志快带我走吧 |
[17:58] | Hi, Daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[18:08] | You’re looking good. | 你气色不错 |
[18:10] | You didn’t have to come home. | 其实你不用专程来看我 |
[18:12] | I really wanted to come home. | 我也想家啊 |
[18:15] | You know, I don’t know why. | 我搞不懂 |
[18:16] | I just can’t imagine any lack of entertainment… | 你那灯红酒绿花花世界里的各种乐趣 |
[18:19] | out there in the entertainment capital of the world. | 居然都耗尽了吗 |
[18:21] | Unless you find dying entertaining. | 还是说你觉得上西天也很好玩 |
[18:24] | Oh, Dad. You’re not dying. Stop that. | 老爸 你不会死的 别胡说 |
[18:26] | Yeah, well, I know I’m not. | 好吧 我还挺得住 |
[18:29] | Well, then why do you say such things, hmm? | 那你怎么还胡说八道呢 |
[18:31] | Oh, you know, for laughs. Just- | 图个乐呵呗 |
[18:33] | I thought that was your game these days -comedy. | 喜剧不正是你现在在忙乎的吗 |
[18:43] | I should probably go put my stuff away. | 我想我该去整理行李了 |
[18:45] | Yeah. You don’t want to have too much fun all at once. | 是啊 高兴也不能过头啊 |
[18:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:58] | – Our baby. – Would you stop with the- | -我们的乖女儿 -你能不能别总是一副 |
[19:08] | I’m gonna be frank with you. | 坦率的讲 |
[19:10] | This is such an easy to | 这灶台简单得 |
[19:11] | operate oven that I let my son operate it. | 连我儿子都能操作 |
[19:12] | – Joe, this is fantastic! – This is a three-year-old- | -乔 简直棒极了 -这是… |
[19:15] | I’m so proud of you. I mean, it’s been long enough. | 我真为你感到骄傲 这事拖得太久了 |
[19:17] | Hold on to this for a second. My wife needs me right now. | 稍等一下 我老婆找我有点事 |
[19:20] | I keep my family in the store. I’ll be right back. | 夫妻店没办法 我一会儿就回来 |
[19:22] | – I’ll be right with you. – I’m really proud of you. | -我马上回来 -我真为你感到骄傲 |
[19:24] | What is it? | 啥事儿 |
[19:26] | He said he’s gonna knock on Emma’s door and tell her everything. | 他说他要亲自上门向艾玛表白 |
[19:30] | That-a-boy. | 这才像样嘛 |
[19:32] | – When? – Soon. | -什么时候去 -很快吧 |
[19:34] | – How soon? – Soon. | -有多快 -就是很快啦 |
[19:36] | Soon. Okay. But how soon, Will? | 我知道很快 但是到底什么时候 威尔 |
[19:39] | Today or tomorrow. | 今天或者明天吧 |
[19:43] | Listen, Will. | 听着 威尔 |
[19:45] | – Let’s listen to Daddy. – I want you to look at me in the eyes, | -听爸爸说话 -我要你看着我的眼睛 |
[19:48] | and I want you to give me your word of honor… | 并且郑重地向我承诺 |
[19:51] | that today, or tomorrow, | 今天亦或是明天 |
[19:53] | you’re gonna go to Emma’s | 你会去艾玛家 |
[19:55] | house and you’re gonna knock on her door… | 敲她的门 |
[19:58] | and you are finally gonna get this asinine bull honky over with. | 然后像头野兽一样冲上去告诉她一切 |
[20:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:07] | Gabe. | 嘉伯 |
[20:11] | I’m gonna tell Emma everything. | 我会向艾玛表白 |
[20:14] | Okay? I’m gonna tell her that I love her. Yeah? | 告诉她我爱她 |
[20:18] | That I’ve always loved her. That in my dreams… | 我一直爱着她 我在梦里 |
[20:22] | I breathe her in- i inhale her, | 都呼吸着她的气息 |
[20:25] | and I feel her right here. | 在内心感受着她 |
[20:27] | Here. Here. In the blood in my heart. | 就在这儿 在流经我心脏的血液里 |
[20:29] | Here. Blood. | 这儿 血液里 |
[20:30] | Heart. Heart. | 内心 内心 |
[20:32] | Okay. Hold on. Just wait a second, Will. | 打住 等会儿 威尔 |
[20:36] | What? | 什么事 |
[20:37] | In the blood in your heart? That’s insane. | 在流经我心脏的血液里吗 这太疯狂了 |
[20:40] | In his blood. It’s very nice. You know, what’s wrong with you? | 在他的血液里 很甜蜜呀 你怎么啦 |
[20:44] | Let him go on. | 让他继续说 |
[20:45] | I’m sorry, sir, but I am just not used to being ignored. Now- | 老板 我可不是来让你晾在一边的 |
[20:49] | I’m really sorry. Uh, actually, let me ask you a question. | 很对不起 不过 问你一个问题 |
[20:53] | I see you’ve got your lovely husband here, | 你老公很可爱 |
[20:55] | and he’s being very patient. | 对你又有耐心 |
[20:56] | What would you say if he came to you one day, and… | 如果有一天他跑过来跟你说 |
[21:00] | he told you that in his dreams he sucks you into his lungs, | 他梦见把你吸进他的肺里 |
[21:03] | and at that point you go into his bloodstream? | 因此你流进他的血液里了 |
[21:06] | And you’re actually- physically you are inside of his blood, | 就真的是 生理性地进入他的血液 |
[21:09] | inside of his heart- the chambers and valves and such. | 进入他的心脏 心室心瓣之类的 |
[21:14] | How would that make you feel? | 你会有何感受 |
[21:29] | – Isn’t that tub nice? – Mmm. | -浴缸很爽吧 -嗯 |
[21:32] | It’s supposed to be just for your father, but I love it. | 本来是只给你爸准备的 但我也很喜欢 |
[21:36] | – Do you love it? – I do. | -你喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[21:44] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:52] | It’s so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[21:53] | What, honey? What’s weird? | 怎么啦 宝贝 什么很奇怪 |
[21:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:58] | I was little. Suddenly I’m not little. | 我本来还小 突然间我便不小了 |
[22:02] | I mean, that tree house- it seems like a dream. | 看那树屋 简直像个梦 |
[22:06] | I remember Daddy making it. | 我还记得爸爸建树屋时候的一举一动 |
[22:09] | I was the nail girl. | 而我那时还是个拇指姑娘 |
[22:13] | Now look at it. | 现在看看它 |
[22:17] | Look at me. Look at us. | 看看我 看看我们 |
[22:19] | Poof. It’s just so weird. | 嗖的一声物是人非 太怪了 |
[22:29] | Was I a nice little girl? | 我小时候乖吗 |
[22:34] | Oh, for heaven sakes, why would you even ask me that? | 天哪 你怎么会这么问呢 |
[22:39] | You were the most wonderful, clever, bright, | 你那时是最招人爱 最聪明 最机灵 |
[22:46] | happy, happy, happy little girl that ever was. | 最最最开朗的小姑娘 |
[22:52] | And you haven’t changed a bit. | 而你现在仍然是 |
[22:58] | Are those bugs getting to you? | 有小虫子咬你吗 |
[22:59] | Because they’re certainly getting to me. | 反正它们在咬我 |
[23:02] | – Let’s go inside. – Okay. | -我们进去吧 -好 |
[23:43] | At least I know where to find you. | 至少我还知道在哪儿能找到你 |
[23:45] | Susan’s making dinner. Kids want to see you. Get in. | 苏珊做了晚饭 孩子们想见你 上车 |
[23:55] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[23:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:01] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[24:03] | Nothing. It’s okay. I’m fine. | 没事 没事的 我很好 |
[24:15] | I just gotta make sure that you’re real children. | 我得先确定你们是真小孩哟 |
[24:17] | It’s very important with juggling. | 这对玩杂耍很重要哦 |
[24:19] | Not- Not little goblins or anything like that. | 你们不-可不能是小妖精之类的 |
[24:22] | The child here is not real. It’s an alien. | 这个不是真小孩 是个外星人 |
[24:27] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:29] | Really. I’m gonna- Whoa. Whoa. | 真的 我要- |
[24:32] | – Higher! – Okay. | -抛高点 -没问题 |
[24:38] | Food! | 吃东西啦 |
[24:53] | He gets paid 40 bucks. | 那个人挣了40块钱 |
[24:54] | Isn’t that right, Uncle Will? | 是吗 威尔叔叔 |
[24:56] | We’re gonna have to get Q-tips, because I said “Ducks.” | 我们要用棉签喽 因为我说了”鸭子” |
[25:00] | – I get paid in little fuzzy baby ducks. – Ducks? | -我挣了些毛绒绒的小鸭子 -鸭子吗 |
[25:03] | – Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait. | -等等 等等 |
[25:04] | Is that really true, Willie? | 是真的吗 小威 |
[25:05] | Do you really make $40 a day? | 你真的一天挣40块吗 |
[25:07] | Uh, on a good day. | 生意好的时候 |
[25:09] | Wow. See? | 瞧 |
[25:14] | How much you paying in tax on that $40 that you’re making? | 你赚的40块里要交多少税 |
[25:17] | Come on. You’ve gotta be kidding. Really, Jim? | 省省吧 你在开玩笑吧 吉姆 |
[25:20] | What? I’m just curious. | 怎么啦 我只是好奇 |
[25:21] | Does he pay tax on the money that he makes? | 他挣的钱缴税没有 |
[25:23] | What’s wrong with that? Should I? | 有问题吗 我该交吗 |
[25:26] | You don’t need to pay any income tax. Okay? | 你不用交任何收入所得税 放心吧 |
[25:29] | Want some dessert? | 要甜点吗 |
[25:31] | Maybe you’d like a cup of coffee or tea or something like that? | 来点咖啡 茶之类的要不 |
[25:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:34] | That’s the solution to the problem, Will. | 原来这就是问题的解决之道 威尔 |
[25:36] | You just don’t worry about it. | 你直接置之不理 |
[25:37] | Problem? What problem? | 问题 什么问题 |
[25:39] | I mean, where’s the problem? He- He doesn’t have a problem. | 哪里有问题了 他没有任何问题 |
[25:42] | He doesn’t have a problem. He doesn’t have a home. | 他没有问题 他没有家 |
[25:44] | Hey, guys. Eat your salad. Please. Thank you. | 小家伙们 吃沙拉 谢谢 |
[25:47] | – He doesn’t have a job. – I have a home. | -没有工作 -我有家 |
[25:49] | No. A room in some fleabag motel is not a home. | 一个脏兮兮的汽车旅馆房间不算家 |
[25:53] | Doesn’t have any clothes. Doesn’t have a car. | 你没有衣服 没有车 |
[25:56] | – I had a car. – You had a car? | -我有车 -你有车吗 |
[25:58] | Yeah, but I hated it, | 嗯 但我很烦它 |
[26:00] | ’cause I always had to put it somewhere. | 因为我老得找停车位 |
[26:03] | Yeah. Life is tough, having to put that car somewhere. | 是啊 维生艰难 停车很辛苦 |
[26:10] | Aren’t pajamas clothes? | 难道睡衣就不算衣服吗 |
[26:13] | Can I tell you something right now? | 跟你们透露点事 |
[26:15] | There’s nothing like ’em. Just-Just feel ’em. Feel ’em. Yeah. | 没有比这更妙的了 摸摸它 |
[26:19] | – They’re soft. – It’s so soft. | -软软的 -好软啊 |
[26:21] | They’re cheap. And your legs- | 它们还便宜 并且你的腿可以- |
[26:24] | Your legs- They’re just as free as a bird. | 你的腿- 自由得跟飞鸟一样 |
[26:27] | Just comes out of nowhere. | 可以无所顾忌 |
[26:30] | – Oh, yeah! – Oh, Uncle Will! | -棒极了 -太棒了 威尔叔叔 |
[26:32] | Kids. Go inside. Go. | 孩子们 进屋里去 进去 |
[26:37] | Go play. Come on. Give us a couple minutes. | 去玩吧 走呀 让我们谈一会儿 |
[26:39] | Come to me. | 来我这儿 |
[26:42] | No? | 不理我吗 |
[26:55] | You remember that TV show? | 你还记得那个电视节目吗 |
[26:57] | What TV show? | 什么节目 |
[26:59] | You remember. It was that, um- that news show, | 你记得的 那个 那个新闻节目 |
[27:03] | where you said that guy was Will. | 你还说里面那人像威尔 |
[27:08] | Anyway, Willie, so listen. | 反正 小威 听着 |
[27:10] | There was this news program, okay? | 有个新闻节目 |
[27:12] | And there was this guy who had this cat. | 里面这家伙有只猫 |
[27:15] | Now, all day long, he had to check the refrigerator… | 一整天 他都得检查冰箱 |
[27:17] | to make sure that he didn’t put the cat inside of there. | 以确定他没把猫关进冰箱里 |
[27:20] | – The refrigerator? – That’s right, Will. The refrigerator. | -冰箱吗 -对 威尔 冰箱 |
[27:23] | – And the cat? – That’s right, Will. The cat. | -猫怎么了 -对 威尔 猫 |
[27:25] | He was nuts. | 他疯了 |
[27:27] | Hey. You know what? | 你晓得吗 |
[27:29] | He wasn’t nuts. He had a disorder. | 他不是疯了 他有强迫症 |
[27:31] | Yes, Will. A disorder called feeling nuts. | 不错 威尔 叫发疯的强迫症 |
[27:33] | Now, as soon as this lunatic closed the door, | 等这个疯子关上了冰箱门 |
[27:35] | he had to open it again… | 他得再打开 |
[27:36] | to make sure that the cat wasn’t inside. | 确定猫不在里面 |
[27:38] | All day long, right? He was doing this. | 一整天 明白吗 一整天都干这个 |
[27:39] | He was opening, closing, opening, closing. | 开门 关门 开门 关门 |
[27:41] | And he talked about it- | 他还谈起这个- |
[27:43] | Talked about it very clearly. | 思路清晰地谈起这个 |
[27:47] | Like it was a very reasonable thing for him to do. | 好像他干这个再理所当然不过了 |
[27:51] | Because who knows? | 因为 谁知道呢 |
[27:54] | Maybe the cat could have gotten in there, right? | 也许那猫真的跑进去了呢 是吧 |
[27:56] | Before he saw it. Before he closed the door. | 在他看见它前 在他关上门前跑进去了 |
[27:58] | And so Susan leans over to me, and she says, | 所以苏珊歪向我 说 |
[28:01] | “That guy”- | “那家伙”- |
[28:04] | She says, “That’s your brother.” | 她说 “跟你弟一样” |
[28:06] | She says, “That’s Will with Emma. | “威尔对艾玛就是那样 |
[28:09] | He can’t help it.” | 他情不自禁” |
[28:12] | And you know what, Willie? | 你知道吗 小威 |
[28:16] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[28:19] | She’s right. | 说的对 |
[28:22] | Okay? You talk like following this woman around everywhere… | 你说得好像 跟着这女人到天涯海角 |
[28:26] | is something that makes sense, but it doesn’t. | 是件有意义的事 但是它不是 |
[28:29] | Okay? It doesn’t make sense. | 这么做毫无意义 |
[28:31] | It’s called stalking, and it’s against the law. | 这叫跟踪 是违法的 |
[28:34] | And I want you to stop telling my kids | 并且我希望你别再跟我的孩子们说 |
[28:36] | that life is nothing but a bowl of cherries… | 人生只是一碗樱桃 |
[28:37] | and that everything is just peachy, okay? | 一切都像桃子般甜蜜 好吧 |
[28:39] | What life is, what isn’t- | 人生是什么 不是什么- |
[28:41] | that’s my area. All right? | 该我来教 好不 |
[28:42] | I’ll handle that topic with my kids, | 我会跟孩子们好好讲的 |
[28:43] | if that’s all right with you. | 请你别插手 |
[29:03] | Our mother said “Peachy.” | 妈妈说过”桃子般美好” |
[29:09] | I remember it. She used to say, | 我记得 她老说 |
[29:13] | “If this isn’t peachy, | “如果这不是桃子般的美好 |
[29:14] | I don’t know what is.” | 我不知道该怎么说了” |
[29:19] | Jimbo says “Peachy.” | 金博也说”桃子般美好” |
[29:37] | Willie, how did this whole thing start? | 小威 这一切是怎么开始的 |
[29:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:45] | For a while, uh, after the train, | 火车事故之后一段时间 |
[29:49] | I’d come back here in the summer, and I’d see her. | 夏天的时候我会回来 看她 |
[29:54] | And then I- I stopped coming back. | 后来-后来我就没回来了 |
[29:56] | Um- But we’d write. | 但我们还有信件来往 |
[29:59] | Then that stopped. | 后来信也停了 |
[30:02] | So, when she went off to college in Oregon, | 等到她去俄勒冈州上大学 |
[30:07] | I just- | 我就- |
[30:10] | I just went to Oregon. | 我也去了俄勒冈州 |
[30:12] | And when you follow Emma, | 你跟着艾玛的时候 |
[30:14] | how- how often do you actually see her? | 能多频繁地看到她 |
[30:17] | It doesn’t matter. | 那无所谓 |
[30:20] | It’s just being around where she might be. | 只要在她的大致周围就好了 |
[30:26] | That’s plenty. | 地方可多了 |
[30:31] | I, uh- | 我- |
[30:33] | Here. | 给我 |
[30:40] | I think it would be best for everybody | 我觉得为了大家好 |
[30:41] | if I just went back to Joey’s. | 我还是回乔伊那儿算了 |
[30:47] | I don’t know whether I’m dying or I’m not dying. | 我不知道我是要死了 还是怎么 |
[30:49] | I just- I don’t understand | 我就是-我不明白 |
[30:50] | why you find the topic of death objectionable. | 为什么你对谈论死亡有异议 |
[30:52] | – I don’t find it objectionable. – Yes, you do. | -我不是有异议 -不 你有 |
[30:55] | I can see it in your face you do. | 你脸上就是这意思 |
[30:57] | He’s joking. Can’t you tell he’s joking? | 他在开玩笑 你不觉得他在开玩笑吗 |
[30:59] | You know, before you leave, | 你走之前跟你说件事 |
[31:01] | do you think you could take your mother aside | 你能把你妈喊到一边 |
[31:02] | and explain the concept of punch lines? | 跟她解释一下点睛之笔的概念吗 |
[31:04] | See, jokes have punch lines. | 笑话得有最后的点睛 |
[31:06] | Me talking about being dead- no punch line. | 我谈论死亡 可没什么点睛之笔 |
[31:09] | – Me dead- big punch line. – You’re too much. | -我真死了 才是画龙点睛 -你想多了 |
[31:12] | Isn’t he too much? | 看他是不是想多了 |
[31:17] | So, honey, tell us about everything. Tell us. Just tell us. | 好了 小甜心 跟我们说说你的一切 |
[31:21] | Mmm, everything, like what? | 一切 譬如说什么 |
[31:23] | Oh, uh, you know, California, the show, Aaron. | 加州啦 你的表演啦 艾伦 |
[31:28] | How’s- How’s everything with Aaron? | 你和-你和艾伦处的怎么样 |
[31:33] | Oh, no. You’re not having problems? | 可别 你们闹矛盾啦 |
[31:35] | Not really. I don’t know. Sometimes things just get complicated. | 没有 我不知道 感情有时候很复杂 |
[31:39] | Well, sweetheart, you know what you have to do? | 宝贝儿 你知道你该怎么做吗 |
[31:41] | You have to just- un-complicate them. | 你得简单化一切 |
[31:43] | I am hating this. | 我真烦这样 |
[31:48] | – Hating what? – Hating this. | -烦什么 -烦这儿 |
[31:50] | This moment. This moment in my life. | 烦这一刻 我人生的这一段 |
[31:53] | You have no idea how I detest this. | 你难以想象我有多厌恶这样 |
[31:59] | Richard, that is not acceptable. | 理查德 你不可以这样 |
[32:03] | You haven’t seen your daughter in, | 你已经 已经两年多 |
[32:05] | uh, what, over two years. | 没看见女儿了 |
[32:07] | And she’s traveled 3,000 miles to see you, | 她还飞了三千英里来看望你 |
[32:10] | and you make a comment like that. | 结果你说这种话 |
[32:11] | No. That’s- I don’t know why. | 不 这- 我不明白为什么 |
[32:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:15] | Because I was joking, Miranda. | 因为我在开玩笑 米兰达 |
[32:16] | That was a joke. Just a little joke. | 是个玩笑 只是个小玩笑 |
[32:20] | What the- | 操- |
[32:26] | You were hating it too. | 你也厌恶这样 |
[32:28] | I know you were. I could see it. | 我晓得你讨厌 我能看出来 |
[32:33] | So how is Aaron? | 艾伦怎么样 |
[32:50] | – That’s cool. You have enough covers? – Yeah. | -真厉害 盖的被褥够吗 -嗯 |
[32:54] | – You want another pillow? – I’m good. | -你还要枕头吗 -不用了 我很好 |
[32:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:01] | I had that same thing once, Willie, when I couldn’t breathe. | 我也经历过 小威 喘不过气来的时候 |
[33:05] | – You did? – Yeah. | -你经历过吗 -嗯 |
[33:08] | I was maybe six. | 我那时六岁左右 |
[33:09] | I got lost in this great big store- | 在一个大商店里迷路了- |
[33:11] | a department store or something. | 百货商场之类的 |
[33:14] | Everything was really high up. | 一切都看起来好高 |
[33:16] | I didn’t know where I was. I didn’t know where to go. | 我不知道自己在哪儿 该往哪儿走 |
[33:20] | Couldn’t find my mom or my dad. | 找不到爸爸妈妈 |
[33:22] | All these strange faces just looking down at me. | 一张张陌生的脸低下头来看我 |
[33:26] | And my throat just closed up. | 我的喉咙堵住了 |
[33:30] | That’s what it was. My throat just closed up. | 就是这样 喉咙堵住了 |
[33:32] | Yeah. It’s normal. | 嗯 这很正常 |
[33:35] | It’s just terror. | 恐惧就是这样 |
[33:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[33:42] | Night. | 晚安 |
[33:44] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[33:47] | Night. | 晚安 |
[34:06] | – Though the days are long – What do you think? | -白昼虽绵长 -你们觉得怎么样 |
[34:08] | – You look great. – Yeah? | -你看起来棒极了 -真的? |
[34:10] | – Thank you. – Twilight sings a song | -谢谢 -夜幕在哼唱 |
[34:13] | Of a happiness that used to be | 曾经的幸福 |
[34:18] | – Say bye-bye. – Good luck, Will. | -说拜拜 -祝你好运 威尔 |
[34:19] | Bye. | 拜 |
[34:21] | Soon my eyes will close | 睡眼朦胧 |
[34:24] | Soon I’ll find repose | 催我入睡 |
[34:28] | And in dreams you’re always near to me | 梦中的你 近在咫尺 |
[34:35] | I’ll see you in my dreams | 梦中 再相会 |
[34:44] | Hold you in my dreams | 在梦中抱住你 |
[34:51] | Someone took you out of my arms | 却有人将你拉出我的怀抱 |
[34:59] | Still I feel | 但我仍能感到 |
[35:03] | The thrill of your charms | 你的魅力 |
[35:06] | And I’ll see you in my dreams | 待我入梦 再相会 |
[35:19] | Aaron? | 艾伦 |
[35:21] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[35:23] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[35:25] | Oh, what a surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[35:28] | Come in. Come in. I’m sorry. | 进来 进来 对不起 |
[35:29] | Uh, you, uh- you, uh- you must be- | 你-你应该是- |
[35:31] | – Emma’s mother. Miranda. – Right. | -艾玛的母亲 米兰达 -是了 |
[35:34] | I-I can’t believe this. I’m so goofy, | 我-我不敢相信 我真像个傻瓜 |
[35:36] | I couldn’t even introduce myself. | 我都没有介绍自己 |
[35:38] | – Oh, well, I didn’t. – I must seem like a- | -我也没有 -我肯定看起来像个- |
[35:40] | – Like a- I don’t know what. – No, no, no. Not at all. | -像个-我也不知道 -没关系 |
[35:43] | – A goofy teenager or something. – No. No, no. | -一个傻乎乎的青少年似的 -不不不 |
[35:45] | Does she know- Does she know you’re here? Because, uh- | 她知道-知道你在这儿吗 因为- |
[35:47] | Em! | 艾玛 |
[35:49] | Does she? Because she didn’t say anything. Does she know? | 因为她什么也没说 她知道吗 |
[35:51] | – No. No, no. Actually, she doesn’t. | -不 不 她不知道 |
[35:53] | – She doesn’t know you’re here. | -她不知道你在这儿 |
[35:54] | – Well, that’s even better. – Yeah? | -那样更好 -是吗 |
[35:56] | Honey, look. Can you believe? | 宝贝 看 难以置信吧 |
[35:59] | Look who’s arrived. | 看看谁来了 |
[36:04] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[36:07] | Oh, is this when I’m supposed to say I forgive you too? | 是吗 我现在是不是该说我也原谅你呢 |
[36:10] | Forgive me for what, Emma? | 原谅我什么 艾玛 |
[36:16] | No! Richard! | 不 理查德 |
[36:18] | – What just happened? – Richard! | -发生什么了 -理查德 |
[36:19] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Mom. I’ll clean it up later. | 对不起 妈 我待会来打扫干净 |
[36:22] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[36:25] | – What the heck’s going on? – I’m sorry. | -究竟是怎么了 -对不起 |
[36:28] | What? | 什么 |
[36:32] | Oh. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[36:34] | – Yeah. – Oh, I wonder who that could be. | -没事 -谁会来敲门呢 |
[36:38] | Yeah. What? | 有事吗 |
[36:39] | – Who’s there? – Are you selling something? | -谁在门外 -你是想推销东西吗 |
[36:42] | – Miranda. – No. | -米兰达 -不是 |
[36:43] | I’m sorry. We’re having a very busy moment here. | 对不起 我们现在有点忙乱 |
[36:45] | C-Come back another time. | 下-下次再过来 |
[36:50] | Why don’t- Why don’t you come into the kitchen. | 何不-你到厨房里来吧 |
[36:53] | – I’m sorry. – Come into the kitchen. | -你说什么 -到厨房里来 |
[37:02] | Well, why- Why don’t- Why don’t you sit, Aaron. | 何-何不-你何不坐下来呢 艾伦 |
[37:06] | Right. | 好 |
[37:08] | Can I, uh- Can I get you something? | 我能-我能给你弄点什么吗 |
[37:11] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[37:14] | – You sure? – Yes, yes. | -你确定 -不用 不用 |
[37:20] | I’m just gonna clean up a little bit, if you’ll excuse me. | 不好意思 我得去打扫一下 |
[37:23] | I’ll be right- | 我马上就… |
[37:45] | He told her he forgave her. | 他说他原谅她 |
[37:48] | – For what? – I don’t know. | -原谅什么 -我不知道 |
[37:50] | – Oh, for crying- – Richard. Richard. | -看在上帝的- -理查德 理查德 |
[38:03] | Forgive her for what? | 原谅她什么 |
[38:06] | – Mr. Twist. – Forgive her for what? | -特威斯特先生 -原谅她什么 |
[38:08] | I really think it’s best if it comes from Emma, sir. | 我觉得最好是让艾玛来说 |
[38:18] | Forgive her for what? | 原谅她什么 |
[38:20] | She cheated on me… | 她出轨了 |
[38:22] | with a friend of mine. | 和我的一个朋友 |
[38:27] | Well, let’s not share this with her mother, okay? | 别告诉她妈 好吗 |
[38:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:41] | – You okay? – Uh, yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[39:34] | Sweetheart, I brought you some nice soup. | 宝贝 我为你准备了点美味的羹汤 |
[39:39] | And Aaron called. | 艾伦打电话来了 |
[39:41] | He-He wants me to tell you that he’s staying at the Colonial. | 他-他想告诉你他待在殖民酒店 |
[39:44] | Okay? So that’s where he is. | 听到了吗 他就在那儿 |
[39:48] | All right. Well, now you just rest. | 好啦 你继续休息吧 |
[39:52] | I’ll, uh- I’ll leave your soup by the door. | 我-我把汤留在你门口 |
[39:58] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝儿 |
[40:00] | – I’m going out. – Oh, that’s wonderful. | -我出去了 -太好了 |
[40:04] | – Did you have your soup? – Yeah. Thank you. | -你喝了汤吗 -嗯 谢谢 |
[40:06] | Oh, good for you. And so good to see you up. | 太好了 真高兴看你起来了 |
[40:09] | Take- Take the Volvo if you want. | 开-开那辆沃尔沃 如果你想的话 |
[40:11] | No, I’m walking. I just want to walk. | 不用了 我走走 我就想走走 |
[40:13] | Oh. Okay. Well, have fun. | 好 玩的开心点 |
[40:16] | Um, yeah. Enjoy yourself. | 尽情玩儿 |
[40:18] | “Enjoy yourself”? “Enjoy yourself”? | “尽情玩儿” “尽情玩儿” |
[40:21] | Yes. Yes. “Enjoy yourself.” | 对呀 就是 “尽情玩儿” |
[40:24] | I mean, she could use some enjoyment. | 她可以尽情放松一下 |
[40:26] | Why is that not a good thing to say? | 那样说有什么不好吗 |
[40:29] | Enjoyment? What do you think? | 玩儿 你在想什么呢 |
[40:30] | She’s gonna take a walk to the lollipop store? | 难道她是去棒棒糖铺子吗 |
[40:33] | Lollipop store? What lollipop store? | 棒棒糖铺子吗 什么棒棒糖铺子 |
[40:35] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about, lollipop store. | 我都不知道你在说些什么 棒棒糖铺子 |
[40:38] | Well, that’s refreshing. | 今儿个倒新鲜 |
[40:39] | Usually you have no idea | 平常你根本意识不到 |
[40:40] | that you don’t know what I’m talking about. | 你没听懂我在说什么 |
[40:47] | It could be me, Richard. | 可能是我的错 理查德 |
[40:49] | It could be me. | 可能是我的错 |
[40:50] | But couldn’t it also be you? | 难道不可能也是你的问题吗 |
[40:52] | I mean, the way you speak to me- | 你对我说话的方式- |
[40:55] | Honey, sweetheart, please. | 宝贝 亲爱的 别这样 |
[40:58] | You tell me what you mean by the lollipop store. | 那你告诉我你说棒棒糖铺子是什么意思 |
[41:01] | And then I will try to respond. | 接着我就试着回应你 |
[41:03] | I want to respond. I do. | 我想回应你 真的 |
[41:07] | I really want to talk about our daughter. | 我真的想谈谈我们的女儿 |
[41:09] | I want to talk about Emma, our little girl, | 我想谈谈艾玛 我们的小乖女 |
[41:11] | because I- | 因为我- |
[41:14] | I think that it’s killing- killing me. | 我觉得这在要-要我的命 |
[41:17] | I think that it’s killing me to see her like this. | 看见她这样简直是要我的命 |
[41:22] | Do you have any idea | 你知道现在 |
[41:23] | how unattractive the expression on your face is right now? | 你脸上的表情有多难看吗 |
[41:29] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[41:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:33] | You are so horrible to me. | 你对我太不厚道了 |
[41:35] | Oh, that-a-girl. Now you’re talkin’. | 就是这样 现在你开谈了 |
[41:37] | Huh? Now you’re talkin’. | 现在你开谈了 |
[41:39] | I wish you were dead. I do. | 我希望你已经死了 我真的希望 |
[41:41] | Oh. Miranda. Remember this. | 米兰达 记住这 |
[41:42] | I want you to die. | 你去死 |
[41:44] | I want you to die, ’cause I hate you! | 你去死吧 我恨你 |
[41:46] | – Okay! – I do! I hate you! | -好了 -我恨你 我恨死你了 |
[41:48] | Listen to this. Hang on to this. Hang on. | 住手 听我说 |
[41:50] | I hate you! I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[41:53] | – Remember this! – I hate you! | -记着 -我恨你 |
[41:55] | No! I hate you! I hate you. | 我不听 我恨你 |
[41:58] | Keep it up. Keep it up. You’re strong. | 继续 继续 你厉害 |
[42:00] | – I hate you! – That’s strong. Hold on. Hold on. | -我恨你 -你厉害 别打了 停 |
[42:03] | Hold on. Hold on. | 停手 别打了 |
[42:05] | Don’t lose it. Okay. | 冷静点 |
[42:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[42:09] | Okay. No, no, no. Come on, come on, come on. | 没事的 别哭了 |
[42:12] | Oh, no, no, no. | 别哭了 |
[42:14] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Oh, no. | -对不起 -好了 |
[42:17] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 别哭了 没关系 |
[42:21] | You need to be strong when I’m gone. | 我走之后你要坚强 |
[42:26] | You’re my girl. | 宝贝 |
[42:28] | You’re my girl. You’re my strong girl. | 宝贝 我坚强的宝贝 |
[42:36] | Do you have any idea… | 你知道吗 |
[42:38] | how beautiful the expression on your face is right now? | 你现在的神情 真是美极了 |
[42:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[43:20] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[43:26] | – Yeah? – It’s… | -嗯 -我是 |
[43:30] | It’s Will. | 我是威尔 |
[43:34] | Willie? | 小威 |
[43:37] | Oh, my goodness. Hi. | 天啊 |
[43:47] | Will Donner. | 威尔·多纳 |
[43:49] | How… | 你是怎么 |
[43:51] | I… I was… I was just walking, and I just saw you. | 我在路上转转 正好看到你 |
[43:55] | This is really something. How are you? | 这可真巧 还好吗 |
[43:58] | I know. I’m good. I’m really good. How are you? | 是啊 我很好 你呢 |
[44:01] | I’m fine. Doing fine. | 我很好 |
[44:04] | I… | 我 |
[44:06] | – Weird. I don’t know. – I know. I know. | -有点怪 -我知道 |
[44:09] | Gosh. Look at you. Whiskers. | 你都长胡子了 |
[44:11] | Look at you. Breasts. | 你也发育得不错 |
[44:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:18] | So, what? Do you… you live here now? Did you move here? | 你现在搬到这住了是吗 |
[44:20] | – I’m here. I’m always here. – Yeah? | -我在这儿 一直都在 -是吗 |
[44:22] | – Yeah. – Well, what? | -是的 -可 那你 |
[44:24] | Did you just move back, or… | 你是决心搬回来住了还是 |
[44:26] | No. | 不是 |
[44:28] | – You’re just visiting? – Yeah. | -或者只是来探亲 -是的 |
[44:31] | Yeah. I’m just visiting. | 嗯 我只是回来探亲的 |
[44:34] | What’s it been? Like years and years. | 这些年真的是 岁月如梭 |
[44:37] | It’s been forever. | 对我而言却是度日如年 |
[44:39] | It was the end of summer. I was visiting Joey, remember? | 上次见面是那年夏末我去看望乔伊 记得吗 |
[44:41] | It was all muggy and hot out, and then we went swimming, | 天气闷热又潮湿 我们就去游泳 |
[44:44] | but you had to go to your dance lesson. | 然后你要上舞蹈课就走了 |
[44:46] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[44:48] | Joey… I haven’t thought about him in so long. | 乔伊 我都不记得他了 |
[44:50] | Hey. Emma. | 艾玛 |
[44:53] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[44:55] | Do you want to go sit somewhere? | 想找个地方坐坐吗 |
[44:58] | Oh, Willie, I can’t. | 小威 不行 |
[45:00] | I’m meeting somebody. | 我有约 |
[45:02] | I’m really happy to see you though. You look really great. | 很高兴见到你 你气色不错 |
[45:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:08] | You look beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[45:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:12] | But I… I would also say you | 不过 我看得出 |
[45:13] | look like you’ve been through the wringer. | 你经历了不少磨难 |
[45:22] | Do you want to walk with me for a little? | 想一起走走吗 |
[45:25] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[45:37] | – Hey, Jimbo. Is my brother around? – Uh, he’s not actually. | -金博 我弟弟在吗 -不在 |
[45:41] | Uh, you know, today’s the big day. Didn’t you know that? | 今天可是他的大日子 你不知道吗 |
[45:43] | – Know what? – He finally went to Emma’s. | -什么 -他终于要去见艾玛了 |
[45:46] | No, no. See? See, this is the thing. | 可恶 我就知道 就这件事 |
[45:49] | – What thing? – He’s sick. All right? | -什么 -他有问题 |
[45:52] | And somebody’s gotta do something. | 我们不能放任他 |
[45:54] | Okay? Somebody’s gotta step in. | 得管管他 |
[45:55] | – What are you talking about, he’s sick? – Just look at him. | -你在说什么呢 -你想想他 |
[45:58] | Who is he talking to half of the time? | 他一天到晚在跟谁说话 |
[46:00] | Jimmy, you know exactly who he’s talking to. | 吉姆 你当然知道 |
[46:02] | Oh, I do? | 是吗 |
[46:05] | Your mom and your dad. | 你父母 |
[46:08] | You know what he thinks about his mommy and daddy? | 你们知道他怎么看他父母的吗 |
[46:12] | He thinks they went to a Broadway show | 他以为他们在一个星期四的午后 |
[46:14] | on a Thursday afternoon. | 去百老汇看演出了 |
[46:16] | Matinee on a Thursday? No, that doesn’t happen. | 什么周四的午后场 根本没这回事 |
[46:22] | You ever see my mother without a cigarette in her hand? | 你们见过我母亲 我尊敬的母亲 |
[46:25] | My Fair Lady? No way. | 哪怕有一刻不在叼着烟吗 |
[46:27] | Dad was taking her to radiation treatments. | 我父亲带她去做化疗 |
[46:29] | Breast cancer, lung cancer, liver cancer. | 乳腺癌 肺癌 肝癌 |
[46:31] | And how do I know this? How do I know? | 猜我怎么知道的 |
[46:34] | I know because he told me… | 因为我11岁时 |
[46:38] | when I was 11. | 他告诉过我 |
[46:40] | He wants to believe in this… fairy tale. | 但他宁可相信童话故事 |
[46:44] | You know? Our beautiful mother, our handsome father… | 我们美丽的母亲 英俊的父亲 |
[46:47] | freaking Prince Charming, Cinderella. | 该死的王子 可爱的灰姑娘 |
[46:52] | Matinee my ass. Everything was | 他妈的午后场 每件事情都 |
[46:53] | as bad as it could get, and then it got worse. | 糟到极点 永无止尽 |
[47:01] | Willie, this is where I’m going. | 小威 我到了 就是这 |
[47:14] | Well, looks to me like you’re not so crazy about going in. | 你好像不怎么想进去 |
[47:21] | I have to, Willie. | 我得进去 小威 |
[47:23] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[47:27] | There’s something I’ve wanted to say to you for a long time. | 有件事一直想告诉你 |
[47:31] | A long, long time. | 一直很想 |
[47:33] | Uh, Pistilli’s is right around the corner. | 皮斯泰利酒吧就隔一个街角 |
[47:36] | We used to go there all the time. | 是我们的老地方 |
[47:39] | Maybe we could sit down in Pistilli’s, | 要不 去坐一会 |
[47:42] | and I’ll buy you a soda, and, uh… | 请你喝杯汽水 |
[47:45] | and I’ll tell you what I have to say. | 然后就告诉你 |
[47:49] | Won’t take long. I promise. | 不用太久的 我保证 |
[47:53] | I really can’t, Willie. | 这真不行 小威 |
[47:56] | Okay. | 那好 |
[48:00] | But if you won’t come with me, | 如果你不跟我来 |
[48:01] | then I’m gonna wrap myself around your leg, | 我会缠着你不放 |
[48:02] | and you’re gonna have to drag me everywhere you go… | 直到天涯海角 |
[48:05] | for the rest of your life. | 终此一生 |
[48:19] | Come on. | 得了 |
[48:22] | Do I really look terrible, Willie? | 我看起来真的很糟吗 小威 |
[48:24] | Uh, horrible. | 糟透了 |
[48:26] | Truly? Come on. | 是吗 |
[48:28] | No, no. What you look is tired. | 没有 你看上去很累 |
[48:33] | Oh, Willie. | 小威 |
[48:40] | So where do you live now? | 你现在住在哪儿 |
[48:42] | Uh, I guess I would have to say… | 老实说 目前为止 |
[48:46] | I’m in the process of choosing somewhere to live at the moment. | 还在找地方住 |
[48:48] | – Oh, that can be exciting. – Oh, yeah. It is very exciting. | -真刺激 -是的 非常 |
[48:53] | What do you do? | 你现在做什么 |
[48:56] | Uh, “Do”? | 你指的是 |
[48:59] | Yeah. You know, for a living… to make money. | 如何谋生 赚钱 |
[49:02] | Guess. | 猜猜 |
[49:06] | – What? – I’ll show you. | -什么 -我演示给你看 |
[49:09] | These will work. | 这些就行 |
[49:11] | – Wow. What’s he doing? – I’m sorry. | -搞什么 -抱歉 |
[49:13] | – I can’t believe he took my… – This. | -你居然拿走了我的 -看 |
[49:15] | This is what I do for a living. | 我就以此为生 |
[49:22] | Look at that. | 看 |
[49:26] | I, uh, show off for you. | 我玩杂耍给你看 |
[49:30] | – For me? – Yeah. | -给我看 -嗯 |
[49:34] | Come on. | 来 |
[49:39] | – Thanks. – Good job. | -谢谢 -精彩 |
[49:43] | Hi. Welcome to the Dirty Truth. | 欢迎光临苦涩真相酒吧 |
[49:45] | Just sit anywhere you like. | 请随便坐 |
[50:01] | I really have to go, Willie. | 我真得走了 小威 |
[50:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[50:05] | Look. | 看 |
[50:07] | Those are our stools. | 那是我们的座位 |
[50:09] | They kept the same stools. | 凳子都没换过 |
[50:12] | These are the stools we always sat on. | 这就是我们以前常坐的凳子 |
[50:17] | Hey, buddy. Uh, could I ask you to please do me a huge favor? | 哥们 能帮个大忙吗 |
[50:22] | Would it be okay if you and your gal just moved over two stools? | 你们可以让一下位置吗 |
[50:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:27] | You’re not gonna believe this, | 说出来你别不信 |
[50:29] | but, years ago, this place was a soda shop… | 这里以前是个汽水店 |
[50:31] | and, uh, those were our stools. | 这是我们的专座 |
[50:33] | Now, would it be okay if you just moved over? | 所以 两位能挪一下吗 |
[50:36] | – No, it wouldn’t be okay. – Really? | -不行 -真不行吗 |
[50:40] | Yeah, really. | 对 真不行 |
[50:43] | I can’t believe that. | 难以置信 |
[50:45] | It’s fine. We should go. | 算了 我们走吧 |
[50:48] | I’m really just curious. Why wouldn’t you do that? | 我很好奇 为什么不行呢 |
[50:55] | Okay, look, if you wanna fight, I gotta tell you something. | 听着 我跟你说 想打架的话 |
[50:58] | You picked the ideal guy, because you will cream me. | 你可真是找对人了 你会揍扁我的 |
[51:01] | I don’t know what it is. I got no fighting skills whatsoever. | 我根本不会打架 不懂一点技巧 |
[51:04] | None. It’s pathetic. The idea of being hit in the nose- | 鼻子上挨一下 嘎吱一声脆响的感觉 |
[51:07] | It’s just- It’s that sound. It’s that crunch. | 想想就觉得疼 |
[51:10] | This is a peaceful place for me. It’s a no-fly zone. | 我的鼻子是禁区 不能打 |
[51:12] | Hit me in the shoulder. No, no. Don’t. | 打我肩膀吧 算了 还是别 |
[51:14] | That’s my second-favorite place. | 这是我第二喜欢的地方 |
[51:17] | – You couldn’t do better than this clown? – He’s not a clown. | -你怎么跟这傻子一起 -他不是傻子 |
[51:20] | I actually… I kind of am. | 其实 我是有点傻 |
[51:21] | But how did you know that? | 不过你怎么知道 |
[51:23] | It’s all right, babe. Let’s just go. | 没关系 宝贝 走吧 |
[51:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:35] | Our stools. | 我们的座位 |
[51:39] | Um, do you remember how they used to spin? | 你还记得这凳子怎么转的吗 |
[51:43] | This one is kind of gunked up. | 这个转起来有点滞 |
[51:45] | – Try yours. – No. | -试试你的 -不 |
[51:47] | Come on. Just one. Just one little spin. | 就转一下小下 |
[51:52] | Emma Twist is twistin’. Emma Twist is twistin’. | 悠悠艾玛转悠悠 |
[51:58] | Do you see? She’s back. | 看到吗 她回来了 |
[52:03] | Oh. Could you bring me a bottle… | 给我来一瓶 |
[52:05] | of the cheapest champagne you can get your hands on? | 你们这儿最便宜的香槟 |
[52:08] | Coming right up, sir. | 马上就来 先生 |
[52:10] | Look at Mr. Big Shot ordering booze. | 看射手哥 点酒喝 |
[52:13] | – What are you doing? – We’re celebrating. | -你在干什么 -我们在庆祝 |
[52:17] | No. I mean when you’re talking like that… | 不是 我觉得你似乎是在 |
[52:20] | talking to no one. | 自言自语 |
[52:23] | You know who I’m talking to. | 你知道我在对谁说话 |
[52:25] | – No, I don’t. – You know. | -不 我不知道 -你知道 |
[52:28] | No, Willie, I really don’t. | 不 小威 我真不知道 |
[52:31] | Say hello. They’ve been missing you. | 问个好 他们一直都很想你 |
[52:36] | Remember what you said? | 记得吗 你说过 |
[52:40] | “Do you know that you will always be loved?” | “你知道吗 你也会永远被他们所爱” |
[52:51] | Willie. | 小威 |
[53:03] | Oh, Willie. | 小威 |
[53:13] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[53:15] | Almost. | 没事 |
[53:20] | Yep. I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[53:25] | You’re not a clown. | 你不傻 |
[53:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:30] | Here you go, sir. | 来了 先生 |
[53:33] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[53:36] | Yeah. Um, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[53:41] | Come. | 来 |
[53:43] | Come, come, come, come, come, come. | 来 过来 |
[53:50] | Oh, I used to love that. | 我以前特别喜欢那个 |
[53:55] | What? | 怎么 |
[54:02] | This was so not meant for heels. | 高跟鞋不适合爬 |
[54:26] | What is happening to me, Will? | 我是怎么了 威尔 |
[54:28] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[54:31] | I don’t know. I feel like I’m going crazy. | 不知道 觉得我要疯了 |
[54:35] | I know I said that everything was fine, | 虽然我说过我很好 |
[54:37] | but everything’s not fine. | 但其实不是的 |
[54:40] | Why does everything have to be so hard? | 为什么事情都变得如此艰难 |
[54:43] | You know? Why can’t it just be easy? | 为什么就不能轻松一点 |
[54:47] | I just have to keep on | 我只得不停地 |
[54:48] | pretending and pretending and pretending… | 不停地装下去 |
[54:51] | just to keep myself from bawling my eyes out forever. | 好让自己不大声哭出来 |
[54:58] | Maybe you have a lot to cry about. | 或许你确实需要大哭一场 |
[55:05] | Do you want any of this? | 想来点吗 |
[55:11] | I don’t either. | 我也不想 |
[55:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[55:21] | Come on. | 过来 |
[55:29] | Come on. | 来 |
[55:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:51] | Wait. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 等等 停 |
[56:10] | Touch my knee right here where my finger is. | 碰下我的膝盖 就是我手指的地方 |
[56:18] | I feel nothing. Nothing. | 那儿没有知觉 一点都没有 |
[56:21] | Completely numb. | 完全麻木 |
[56:24] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[56:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[56:28] | ’cause you and I were sitting on this merry-go-round, | 我们曾经坐在这旋转木马上 |
[56:31] | and you got off ’cause | 你下去了 |
[56:32] | you were scared ’cause it was going so fast. | 因为转的太快 你害怕 |
[56:35] | But I stayed on, and then I went flying off… | 但我一直在上面 结果被甩飞了 |
[56:38] | and landed right on this knee. | 落下时正磕到这个膝盖 |
[56:41] | And ever since then, | 从那以后 |
[56:44] | this spot right here has had no feeling whatsoever. | 这里就再没有任何知觉了 |
[56:49] | – Remember? – Yeah. | -记得吗 -嗯 |
[56:53] | I do remember that. | 我还记得 |
[56:58] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[57:07] | – Do you feel this? – Yeah. | -有感觉吗 -嗯 |
[57:10] | – This? – Yeah. | -这呢 -嗯 |
[57:14] | – This? – No. | -这呢 -没有 |
[57:15] | That’s the spot. | 就是那儿 |
[57:18] | Nothing. | 一点都没有 |
[57:30] | You know that person that I’m supposed to meet at the motel? | 记得我去旅馆要见的那个人吗 |
[57:35] | Well, he came by my house today, | 他今天来我家 |
[57:39] | and I just started throwing things at him. | 我拿东西砸了他 |
[57:46] | Is he a friend of yours? | 他是你朋友吗 |
[57:48] | He wants to marry me. | 他想娶我 |
[58:01] | Uh, well, it sounds to me like, uh, if… | 这在我看来 感觉像是… |
[58:07] | What with all the throwing things and what not, | 不管你是拿什么东西砸 |
[58:09] | you’re leaning toward not wanting to marry him back. | 你总之倾向于不想嫁给他 |
[58:13] | I met someone else. | 我遇到了另外一个人 |
[58:17] | Okay. Um… Someone else? | 另一个人 |
[58:22] | I cheated on my boyfriend with this other person. | 我因为这个人出轨了 |
[58:28] | It’s the way I did it. You know? | 就是这样 |
[58:30] | It was so sloppy. I was so selfish. | 这太草率了 我真自私 |
[58:33] | If you… If you don’t like what you did, | 如果你觉得后悔的话 |
[58:37] | then tell the person you hurt that you’re sorry. | 就向被你伤害的人道个歉 |
[58:41] | What else can you do? | 别无他法 |
[58:57] | It’s gone too. | 这儿也消失了 |
[59:00] | – What? – The vine forest. | -什么 -葡萄林 |
[59:03] | – This is where it was. – No. | -本来就在这儿 -不是吧 |
[59:05] | Yeah. At the end of the path that led to the park. | 是的 就在这条通往公园的路的尽头 |
[59:08] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[59:15] | Do you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[59:20] | We were happy. | 我们当时很开心 |
[59:28] | Though the days are long | 白日虽漫长 |
[59:33] | Twilight sings a song | 夜幕在哼唱 |
[59:36] | Of a happiness that used to be | 曾经的幸福 |
[59:49] | Come here. | 来 |
[1:00:07] | – Pajamas. – Yeah? | -睡衣裤 -什么 |
[1:00:16] | Yeah. You saw me in California. | 你在加州见过我 |
[1:00:25] | So wait a minute then. | 等下 |
[1:00:27] | You put 60 cents in my hat, | 你往我的帽子里放了60美分 |
[1:00:29] | two quarters and a dime. | 两个25分和一个10分 |
[1:00:31] | I still have them. | 我仍然留着 |
[1:00:37] | But… you didn’t say anything. | 可是你什么都没说 |
[1:00:41] | – No. – Why? | -的确 -为什么 |
[1:00:44] | – ’cause I was waiting. – For what? | -因为我在等 -等什么 |
[1:00:47] | Now. | 现在 |
[1:00:50] | So… So wait a minute. | 那就是说 |
[1:00:52] | You… You’ve been following me? | 你一直在跟着我 |
[1:00:55] | No. I go where you are. | 不是 只是和你同路 |
[1:00:59] | You’ve been following me. | 你一直跟着我 |
[1:01:02] | No. I go where you are. | 不 只是和你同路 |
[1:01:05] | So you knew that I was here, that I came home. | 所以你知道我在这儿 知道我回家 |
[1:01:11] | And you followed me from Los Angeles? | 于是你从洛杉矶一路跟来 |
[1:01:17] | I lived in San Francisco. Did you go to San Francisco? | 我以前住在旧金山 你去过旧金山吗 |
[1:01:20] | And before that, Oregon. | 嗯 还有之前的俄勒冈州 |
[1:01:23] | Okay? Please listen to me now. | 好了 请听我说 |
[1:01:27] | Because what I wanted to tell you before, this is it. | 我之前想对你说的 就是这个 |
[1:01:31] | I am imagining a day… | 我想象有一天 |
[1:01:34] | where I get up… | 当我醒来 |
[1:01:37] | and I know that I will not see you… | 知道会见不到你 |
[1:01:41] | because you’re far away. | 因为你已远去 |
[1:01:43] | Okay? I will not see you. | 但见不到你 |
[1:01:45] | No chance. Will not. | 我做不到 |
[1:01:50] | And now, now I’m imagining a day, when I get up, | 我想有一天 当我醒来 |
[1:01:55] | and I know that I might see you. | 知道自己将会见到你 |
[1:01:57] | Okay? Might. Could. Maybe. | 可能 或许 大概 |
[1:02:03] | Of those two days, | 会有那么两三天的时光 |
[1:02:06] | that’s the day I want, that’s the day I choose. | 那就是我想要的时光 |
[1:02:09] | And how can one step away from you… | 对我来说 远离你 哪怕一小步 |
[1:02:13] | ever be anything for me but a step in the wrong direction? | 都是在误入歧途 |
[1:02:17] | How? | 什么 |
[1:02:18] | Is this a joke? | 这是玩笑吗 |
[1:02:20] | ’cause if this is a joke, Will, I gotta tell you something. | 如果是的话 威尔 我要告诉你 |
[1:02:25] | Jokes have punch lines. | 玩笑要有点睛之处 |
[1:02:27] | Okay? So where’s the punch line here? | 这个玩笑的点睛之处在哪儿 |
[1:02:29] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:31] | You’re not joking. | 你是认真的 |
[1:02:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:35] | You gotta stop this. | 你不能这样下去 |
[1:02:37] | Don’t you see that you gotta stop? | 你不懂吗 你不能这样下去 |
[1:02:39] | If you say that I do. | 如果你要我停下 |
[1:02:41] | I’m saying that you do. Okay? | 我要你停下 好吗 |
[1:02:43] | This is not the way the world works. | 这有违事理 |
[1:02:45] | We’re not kids anymore. You don’t even know me. | 我们不是小孩子了 你根本不了解我 |
[1:02:51] | – You need to promise me. – Okay. | -你得向我保证 -好 |
[1:02:53] | Promise me that you will not go where I go. | 保证不会我去哪儿 你就去哪儿 |
[1:02:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:02:58] | ’cause this is so wrong, Will. It is so wrong. | 因为这很不对 威尔 非常不对 |
[1:03:01] | What’s wrong? | 什么不对 |
[1:03:02] | Everything. Okay? Everything. | 所有的事情 都不对 |
[1:03:05] | Life is not simple. It is not easy. | 过日子一点都不简单 一点都不轻松 |
[1:03:07] | Horrible things happen. | 天有不测风云 |
[1:03:09] | And people do terrible things, Will. They do. | 人亦胡作非为 威尔 真的 |
[1:03:11] | I… | 我 |
[1:03:14] | I don’t believe she really means this. | 我不信这是她的本意 |
[1:03:16] | What are you doing? Don’t do that! | 你在干什么 别这样了 |
[1:03:18] | – But, Emma, it was you. – What was me? | -可 艾玛 是你 -什么是我 |
[1:03:21] | – Them. – What? | -他们 -什么 |
[1:03:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:28] | I need you to promise me, okay? | 我要你对我保证 好吗 |
[1:03:31] | I need you to say it, that you will not follow me anymore. | 我要你保证 不会再跟着我了 |
[1:03:35] | Why would I go where you don’t want me to go? | 为什么我要去你不愿意我去的地方 |
[1:03:37] | Promise me, Will! Okay? Just promise me. | 威尔 我要你保证 好吗 |
[1:03:41] | Okay. Yes. | 好的 |
[1:03:45] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:03:48] | Yes. Yeah. | 好 好的 |
[1:04:21] | Well, it’s not like you never mess around on Emma! | 说得好像你从来不沾花惹草似的 |
[1:04:27] | Denis? | 丹尼斯 |
[1:04:31] | Oh, no. No. I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[1:04:37] | I… | 我 |
[1:04:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:04:57] | Oh, Emma. Emma. | 艾玛 |
[1:04:59] | I’ve just been so crazy, Aaron. | 我太疯狂了 艾伦 |
[1:05:01] | I’ve been calling all night, | 我打了一晚上电话 |
[1:05:03] | and your mother said you left hours ago. | 你妈说你出去有两个小时了 |
[1:05:04] | And, uh, I’ve had all these horrible thoughts. | 我担心你出什么事了 |
[1:05:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:05:09] | I’m sorry. I met this guy. I should’ve just come here. | 对不起 我碰到个男人 我早该来这的 |
[1:05:12] | A guy? | 一个男人 |
[1:05:15] | This guy I knew. He’s been following me. | 是个熟人 他一直在跟踪我 |
[1:05:18] | Been following you? | 跟踪你吗 |
[1:05:25] | Look, it… | 听我说 |
[1:05:26] | It doesn’t matter, okay? I took care of it. | 这没什么 好吗 已经解决了 |
[1:05:33] | I think I should just go home. | 我想我直接回家好了 |
[1:05:35] | No, no, no… | 别 别 别 |
[1:05:38] | Ow. Ow. | 疼 疼 |
[1:05:40] | I’m sorry. Please. Please. | 对不起 求你别走 |
[1:05:44] | I am exhausted. | 我累坏了 |
[1:05:47] | Well, what exactly were you doing with this guy… | 那你和那人干什么了 |
[1:05:50] | that was so exhausting? | 累成这样 |
[1:05:52] | – Oh, Aaron. – No. I won’t- | -得了 艾伦 -不 我不是 |
[1:06:00] | What do you mean following you? | 跟踪你是什么意思 |
[1:06:02] | – Look, it doesn’t matter. – Yes, it matters. | -瞧 这不重要 -不 这很重要 |
[1:06:04] | It matters to me. | 对我很重要 |
[1:06:07] | In Los Angeles… Was he following you in Los Angeles? | 在洛杉矶 洛杉矶他跟踪过你吗 |
[1:06:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:06:13] | You know this for a fact? | 你确定吗 |
[1:06:15] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:06:17] | Wh…What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[1:06:21] | Will Donner. | 威尔·多纳 |
[1:06:25] | No, I don’t like the sound of this one bit. | 你说的让我很担心 |
[1:06:27] | I mean, this is…This is dangerous. | 我是说 这 这可真危险 |
[1:06:30] | Aaron, listen to me. | 艾伦 听我说 |
[1:06:35] | This afternoon, I threw a ceramic cat at you. | 今天下午 我往你身上扔瓷器 |
[1:06:39] | Isn’t that what we should be talking about? | 我们不该说说那件事吗 |
[1:06:43] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. All right. | 对 对 没错 没事 |
[1:06:48] | Okay, so, uh, | 好吧 那就 |
[1:06:50] | tomorrow, we’ll just, uh… | 明天 我们再 |
[1:06:53] | We’ll just start over. | 重新开始 |
[1:07:03] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[1:07:17] | City and state, please. | 总机 请讲 |
[1:07:19] | Los Angeles Police Department. | 给我接洛城警局 |
[1:07:37] | Well, good-bye to all that I knew | 向过去说再见 |
[1:07:43] | I’m leavin’ and you should leave too | 我已走开 你也应该离开 |
[1:07:49] | I said all I needed to say | 我言之已尽 |
[1:07:55] | Now we can both be on our way | 我们各自分飞 |
[1:08:08] | What are you doin’? Get out of the road. Come on. | 你干嘛呢 到马路边上去 快点 |
[1:08:13] | You know there’s no hitchhiking along this highway? | 你知道这儿不许搭便车吗 |
[1:08:16] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:08:19] | – Where you headed? – I have no idea. | -你去哪儿 -没想好 |
[1:08:22] | May I see your identification, please? | 请给我看一下你的身份证件 |
[1:08:32] | Mr. Donner, this driver’s license expired over four years ago. | 多纳先生 你的驾照四年前已经过期了 |
[1:08:37] | Well, then it’s a good thing I’m not driving. | 还好我没开车呢 |
[1:08:46] | You still at this address? | 你还住这个地址吗 |
[1:08:51] | No, sir, I’m not. | 不 先生 没有 |
[1:08:53] | Can you tell me where your home is at now, Mr. Donner? | 你能告诉我你现在住哪里 多纳先生 |
[1:08:58] | Not even close. | 远着呢 |
[1:09:00] | Sit tight. I’ll be back in a moment. | 别动 我去去就来 |
[1:09:06] | Why would I remain silent if you want to ask me questions? | 你问我问题我为啥要保持沉默呢 |
[1:09:09] | A man was killed in California. | 一个男人在加州被杀 |
[1:09:11] | He was involved in a relationship with a Miss Emma Twist. | 死前和艾玛·特威斯特小姐有来往 |
[1:09:15] | Do you know Emma Twist? | 你认识艾玛·特威斯特吗 |
[1:09:16] | You must know that I do. | 你们肯定知道我认识 |
[1:09:18] | – Do you follow Emma Twist? – I did. | -你在跟踪艾玛·特威斯特吗 -跟踪过 |
[1:09:20] | – And you don’t follow her anymore? – No. | -现在没跟踪了吗 -没 |
[1:09:22] | – Why’d you stop following her? – Because she told me to. | -为什么没跟踪了 -因为她不让 |
[1:09:25] | Do you know where you were on | 你记得十月一号 |
[1:09:26] | the first of October, Mr. Donner? | 你在什么地方吗 多纳先生 |
[1:09:28] | No. | 不记得了 |
[1:09:30] | Do you… Do you know where you were? | 你们 你们记得你们在哪儿吗 |
[1:09:32] | We’re not suspects in a murder case, Mr. Donner. | 我们可不是谋杀案的嫌疑犯 多纳先生 |
[1:09:35] | You are. | 你才是 |
[1:09:37] | Where were you on the first of October? | 十月一日你在什么地方 |
[1:09:40] | No. No. | 不会的 |
[1:09:44] | Emma, no. | 艾玛 不会的 |
[1:09:46] | No. I have to go. I have to go back. | 不 我必须走了 我得回去 |
[1:09:49] | Mr. Donner, that’s not gonna be possible. | 多纳先生 那不可能 |
[1:09:51] | A warrant for your arrest has been issued in California. | 加州已经公布了你的逮捕令 |
[1:09:54] | I really have to go now. | 我必须现在就走 |
[1:09:55] | Mr. Donner, you have to sit down. | 多纳先生 你给我坐下 |
[1:09:56] | – Just sit down! – I have to leave. No, no. No! | -坐下 -我必须走 不 不 不 |
[1:09:59] | Get him down! | 放倒他 |
[1:10:00] | – Emma! Emma! – Keep him down! | -艾玛 艾玛 -摁住他 |
[1:10:03] | …Emma! No! | 艾玛 不 |
[1:10:07] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:24] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:10:29] | Uh, yes. One minute. | 是的 等一下 |
[1:10:35] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:10:40] | Wake up. Let’s go. | 醒醒 我们走 |
[1:10:56] | He’s free to go. | 他可以走了 |
[1:11:02] | Thanks for coming so far to get me. | 谢谢你大老远的来接我 |
[1:11:05] | I’ll…I’ll pay you back. | 我会报答你的 |
[1:11:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:11:11] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:11:30] | They treat you all right? | 他们待你还行吗 |
[1:11:36] | Look, they don’t have any evidence, all right? | 听着 他们没有任何证据 知道吗 |
[1:11:38] | That’s why they let you go. | 那就是为什么放你走的原因 |
[1:11:44] | I know you didn’t do this. I know. I know that. I know. | 我知道你没做 我知道 |
[1:11:52] | You have to jump through their hoops though. Okay? | 但是你必须跨过这道坎儿 好吗 |
[1:11:56] | You have to get a lawyer. | 你得请个律师 |
[1:11:58] | And… you’re gonna have to get your act together. Okay? | 之后 你必须振作起来 好吗 |
[1:12:02] | I’ve been trying. I promise. | 我一直在努力 我保证 |
[1:12:04] | I just… I can’t… | 我就是 止不住 |
[1:12:07] | I can’t stop crying. | 止不住老是掉眼泪 |
[1:12:12] | Will, you just…You just gotta pull it together. | 威尔 你要 你必须要振作起来 |
[1:12:24] | – Jimbo. – Hmm? | -金博 -怎么 |
[1:12:29] | Everything’s not peachy. | 世界并不是都像桃子般甜蜜 |
[1:12:35] | There..There aren’t any matinees on Thursdays. | 星期四根本就没有午后场 |
[1:12:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:13:17] | The flight leaves soon. | 飞机马上就会走 |
[1:13:22] | Flight 4789 from Chicago O’Hare… | 从芝加哥机场来的4789航班 |
[1:13:25] | is now arriving at Gate B1. | 正降落在B1大门处 |
[1:13:29] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:13:38] | Oh, my gosh. Where did you get that? | 我的天 你哪里来的钱 |
[1:13:41] | It’s from the train wreck. It’s for the bail. | 是车祸赔偿金 还你保释金 |
[1:13:43] | Put that away, Will. | 把钱收起来 威尔 |
[1:13:44] | You just carry that around with you? | 你把钱一直揣着吗 |
[1:13:50] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:13:52] | You have a brother who’s a banker. | 你老哥可是开银行的 |
[1:13:56] | What’s wrong with you, kid? | 你怎么回事 小子 |
[1:13:58] | Hmm? You ever heard of interest? | 听说过什么叫利息吗 |
[1:14:04] | – No. – No. | -没 -没有 |
[1:14:13] | Is…Is Emma still home? | 艾玛还在家吗 |
[1:14:24] | She’s getting married. | 她要结婚了 |
[1:14:29] | Her dad’s in rough shape, though, so it’s all… | 她爸身体很差 所以这一切 |
[1:14:33] | kind of up in the air. | 都还是未知数 |
[1:14:38] | I got all this from Joey. | 我从乔伊那听来的 |
[1:14:44] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:15:01] | I…I’m gonna go get some gum. | 我 我去买点口香糖 |
[1:15:04] | – Do you want anything? – I’m okay. | -你想要点什么吗 -不用了 |
[1:15:09] | Gummi Bears? | 要熊仔橡皮糖吗 |
[1:15:16] | Yeah. Get me some Gummi Bears. | 好 来点熊仔橡皮糖好了 |
[1:15:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, Flight 935 to | 女士们先生们 飞往匹兹堡的935航班 |
[1:15:33] | will begin general boarding in 15 minutes. | 将在15分钟之后开始登机 |
[1:15:36] | All passengers requiring assistance for preboarding | 请需要协助登机的旅客 |
[1:15:38] | are invited to start boarding now, | 现在开始登机 |
[1:15:41] | followed by our Gold Club and first-class passengers. | 接着是金卡会员和头等舱的旅客 |
[1:15:49] | Willie? | 小威 |
[1:16:25] | – I’ll take it. – Thanks. Thanks, honey. | -我来吧 -谢谢 谢谢 宝贝儿 |
[1:16:40] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[1:16:54] | We need some air. | 我们出去走走 |
[1:16:56] | – What do you say? – Yeah. | -怎么样 -好吧 |
[1:16:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:17:08] | The wine list, sir. | 酒单 先生 |
[1:17:18] | – We’ll do, uh, number 3. – You got it. | -我们要三号酒 -马上就来 |
[1:17:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:30] | I mean, the idea of this guy… | 我在琢磨 这个人的想法 |
[1:17:32] | this little boy I knew… | 这个我所认识的小男孩 |
[1:17:34] | doing such a thing is just… | 能做这种事 |
[1:17:36] | I can’t fit it in my head. I just can’t. | 我实在无法理解 真的 |
[1:17:39] | I can’t believe someone was killed. | 我不敢相信他会杀人 |
[1:17:42] | I just… I just can’t. | 我就是 就是无法相信 |
[1:17:47] | You know, the thing is that sometimes… | 你知道 糟糕的事有时 |
[1:17:49] | stuff happens. | 是无法避免的 |
[1:17:51] | And you just… You just move on. | 你要 向前看 |
[1:17:55] | – You move on. – Here you go. | -向前看 -酒来了 |
[1:18:06] | We have to wait, Aaron. | 我们必须等等再说 艾伦 |
[1:18:08] | I mean, we have to. | 我是说 必须 |
[1:18:10] | My dad, he’s either gonna get better or he won’t, you know? | 我爸他要么会好起来要么就没救了 知道吗 |
[1:18:17] | It’s just no good this way for him or for us… | 这样下去对谁都没好处 |
[1:18:21] | all worrying and rushing. | 好多事放心不下 不能着急着结婚 |
[1:18:30] | I think you should… you should go back. | 我想你应该 你应该回去 |
[1:18:33] | I’m gonna stay here for… | 我要待在这儿 |
[1:18:36] | however long it takes. | 能待多久待多久 |
[1:18:39] | I’m so sorry, Aaron, but… | 很抱歉 艾伦 但是 |
[1:18:44] | it’s just how it’s gonna be. | 我已经下了决心了 |
[1:18:48] | No, it’s okay. | 好吧 |
[1:19:10] | Here. | 来 |
[1:19:13] | No. | 不要 |
[1:19:15] | It’s good. You love tapioca. | 好吃 你最爱吃木薯粥了 |
[1:19:17] | No. | 不要 |
[1:19:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:19:27] | Here, honey. Who do you know in Savannah? | 宝贝儿 沙凡那港你有认识的人吗 |
[1:19:51] | Who do you know in Savannah? | 谁在沙凡那港 |
[1:19:55] | Willie. | 小威 |
[1:19:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:20:03] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我去去就来 好吗 |
[1:20:16] | The side has something going now. Crowd’s loving it. | 要换人了 观众们很兴奋 |
[1:20:19] | Now the big guy, hitting. | 现在是大块头开始击球了 |
[1:20:21] | 342 with 92 R.B.I.S. | 92个打点得了342分 |
[1:20:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:20:26] | Uh…huh. | 没错 |
[1:20:27] | Willie. | 小威 |
[1:20:30] | Willie Pajamas? | 穿睡衣的小威吗 |
[1:20:33] | Uh-huh. Hold on. | 好 等一下 |
[1:20:34] | – Albert. – Yeah? | -阿尔伯特 -怎么 |
[1:20:36] | – It’s about Willie Pajamas. – What? | -是有关睡衣小威的 -什么 |
[1:20:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:20:40] | Uh…huh. | 明白 |
[1:20:45] | Daddy? | 老爸 |
[1:20:50] | Daddy. | 老爸 |
[1:20:52] | Daddy. | 老爸 |
[1:21:02] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[1:21:08] | Mommy? | 老妈 |
[1:21:12] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:21:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:21:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:21:20] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[1:21:59] | What do you mean following you? | 他跟踪你什么意思 |
[1:22:01] | – It doesn’t matter. – Yes, it matters. | -这不重要 -不 很重要 |
[1:22:03] | It matters to me. Wh…What’s his name? | 对我很重要 他叫什么名字 |
[1:22:07] | Will Donner. | 威尔·多纳 |
[1:22:15] | Arrest in progress at 348 South Palm. | 南帕姆街348号的逮捕行动进行中 |
[1:22:18] | …suspect now in custody. | 嫌疑犯已落网 |
[1:22:41] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[1:22:43] | Weren’t you Larry Lightning Bolt | 你不是那个在海德曼小姐的 |
[1:22:44] | in Miss Hyderman’s first-grade science play? | 一年级科学剧里演闪电的拉里吗 |
[1:22:46] | What do you know… | 消息真灵通啊 |
[1:22:47] | Rhonda Rain Shower. | 演阵雨的劳达 |
[1:22:48] | – Right? – That’s me. | -对吗 -就是我 |
[1:22:53] | Well, thanks for meeting me here. | 谢谢你愿意见我 |
[1:22:56] | – Yeah, sure. – It’s been so long. | -别客气 -好久没见了 |
[1:23:01] | Look. Um- | 你瞧 |
[1:23:07] | Joey, I’m afraid I’ve just been making messes. | 乔伊 不好意思我一直在惹麻烦 |
[1:23:10] | From what I have heard, you’ve had sort of a, uh- a rough year. | 我听人说 你今年过得很糟 |
[1:23:13] | Well… Who did you hear that from? | 你听谁说的 |
[1:23:17] | From Willie. | 小威 |
[1:23:19] | Willie. | 小威 |
[1:23:21] | Yeah. Look, that’s the reason I called you. | 你瞧 那就是我打电话的原因 |
[1:23:24] | I’ve just been feeling so badly about all the terrible things… | 他因为我受了那么多苦 |
[1:23:27] | that have happened to him because of me. | 我感到很难过 |
[1:23:29] | I know that he stayed with you when he was here, | 我知道他在你这儿住过 |
[1:23:31] | so I figured you’d be in touch. | 所以我想你们会有联系 |
[1:23:33] | I don’t even know why he ever even liked me. | 我甚至不知道他为什么喜欢我 |
[1:23:35] | Liked you? This kid was ready to climb inside your aorta. | 岂止喜欢 这小子愿意钻到你心里 |
[1:23:39] | – For crying out loud. – What? | -很荒唐吧 -什么 |
[1:23:41] | Uh, never mind. It… It works when Will says it. | 没啥 只有从威尔嘴里出来才有效果 |
[1:23:47] | Look. Um, if you talk to him, | 这样 如果你见到他 |
[1:23:49] | will you tell him how sorry I am? | 代我向他道歉好吗 |
[1:23:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:24:18] | Hey, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[1:24:23] | Uh, Willie sent this. | 小威寄来的 |
[1:24:25] | He’s in San Francisco. | 他现在旧金山 |
[1:24:28] | He’s performing at the Fisherman’s Wharf. | 他在渔夫码头表演 |
[1:24:30] | He sent it with another letter to me. | 寄过来的还有另外一封信 |
[1:24:34] | He didn’t know where to send it after your dad died, so… | 自从你爸死后他不知道往哪里寄了 所以 |
[1:24:37] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[1:24:44] | How’s your mom doing? | 你妈妈还好吗 |
[1:24:46] | – She’s fine. – Is she? | -不错 -真的 |
[1:24:48] | – Yeah. – Good. | -是的 -那就好 |
[1:24:50] | Good. Well… | 很好 那好 |
[1:24:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[1:25:16] | Dear Emma, | 亲爱的艾玛 |
[1:25:18] | Those two words, “Dear Emma,” | “亲爱的艾玛”这几个字 |
[1:25:21] | take me away to another time, | 把我带回了童年 |
[1:25:23] | when we used to write to each other | 当我爸妈死后 |
[1:25:24] | after Mom and Dad died. | 我们曾互相通信 |
[1:25:27] | I used to tell you about my new friends and my new life. | 我跟你讲我的新朋友和新生活 |
[1:25:30] | And you used to tell me about | 而你对我讲 |
[1:25:31] | the grand time my mom and dad were having in heaven. | 我爸妈在天堂的美好时光 |
[1:25:34] | Truth is nothing. | 事实并不重要 |
[1:25:36] | What you believe to be true is everything. | 相信什么才最重要 |
[1:25:40] | And the main thing that I used to believe | 而我曾经最相信的就是 |
[1:25:41] | was that I would be with you forever. | 我会和你永远在一起 |
[1:25:44] | Forever. | 永远 |
[1:25:46] | The reason it has taken me so long to write to you… | 之所以这么久才给你写信 |
[1:25:49] | is that I see that I have been a fool. | 是因为我做了件蠢事 |
[1:25:52] | I’ve spent my life fooling myself. | 我一直在自欺欺人 |
[1:25:56] | Every letter I’ve ever written to you has been a love letter. | 我写给你的每封信都是情书 |
[1:25:59] | How could they have been anything else? | 除了情书还能是什么 |
[1:26:02] | I can see now that all of them, except this one, | 现在我懂了 那些情书都不值一提 |
[1:26:06] | were bad love letters. | 不过这封不一样 |
[1:26:08] | Bad love letters beg for love back. | 烂情书索求爱的回报 |
[1:26:11] | Good love letters ask for nothing. | 好情书只求给予 |
[1:26:14] | This, I’m pleased to announce, | 我高兴地宣布 |
[1:26:16] | is my first good love letter to you, | 这是我第一封好情书 |
[1:26:18] | because there is nothing more for you to do. | 因为它对你别无所求 |
[1:26:22] | You’ve already done everything. | 你已经尽心竭力 |
[1:26:24] | I have enough of you in my head to last forever. | 你已经把我的脑子里挤得满满的 |
[1:26:28] | So please don’t ever worry about me. | 所以请你不要为我担忧 |
[1:26:31] | I’m peachy. I really am. | 我的生活像桃子般甜蜜 真的 |
[1:26:34] | I have everything. | 我拥有一切 |
[1:26:36] | If I had one wish, it would be that your life… | 如果我有一个愿望 那就是生活 |
[1:26:38] | brings you a taste of the happiness you have brought to me, | 能带给你幸福 让你享受爱情的美妙 |
[1:26:41] | that you can feel what it’s like to love. | 就像你带给我的一样 |
[1:26:45] | Your friend forever, | 你永远的朋友 |
[1:26:47] | Will. | 威尔 |
[1:26:55] | – Vacation? – No, I’m looking for a friend. | -度假吗 -不 我在找个朋友 |
[1:26:59] | He juggles. | 他玩杂耍 |
[1:27:02] | Juggler. Do you… Wears pajamas. | 玩杂技的 你见过 穿着睡衣 |
[1:27:04] | White boy pajamas? | 穿睡衣的白小子吗 |
[1:27:07] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[1:27:09] | That is… That’s him. That’s Will. | 就是 就是他 就是威尔 |
[1:27:12] | – Him down there. Gateway Marketplace. – Yeah. | -他在那下面 市场大门口 -对 |
[1:27:14] | He don’t be there till dark. | 天黑以前不会走的 |
[1:27:17] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你们了 |
[1:27:18] | – You’re welcome. Welcome. – Thank you. | -不客气 不客气 -谢谢你 |
[1:27:20] | – You’re welcome. – Thank you. | -不客气 -谢谢你 |
[1:27:22] | Balloons! Get your balloons here! | 气球 卖气球 |
[1:27:26] | Candy apples! | 苹果糖 |
[1:27:30] | – Cotton candy! – Hot oysters! | -棉花糖 -烫牡蛎 |
[1:27:32] | Get your cotton candy right here! | 要买棉花糖的到这儿来 |
[1:27:40] | Back when we were young | 回首少年时 |
[1:27:45] | We ran into the sun | 奔跑向太阳 |
[1:27:49] | It’s like we fell apart | 好似两离分 |
[1:27:55] | Yes, you stole my heart | 你偷走我的心 |
[1:28:02] | I searched these wasted years | 我年年奔走求索 |
[1:28:08] | To wipe away the tears | 擦干两眼泪 |
[1:28:12] | As my heart began to crack | 我心破碎 |
[1:28:16] | Can’t go back | 归途已迷离 |
[1:28:22] | And I can hardly speak | 你站在我面前 |
[1:28:27] | When you’re in front of me | 让我有口难言 |
[1:28:31] | I can’t breathe | 我不能呼吸 |
[1:28:51] | Two paths that would not cross | 我们是没有交点的平行线 |
[1:28:56] | You left me feeling lost | 你曾让我感到失落 |
[1:29:01] | But I love you just the same | 我却依旧爱你 |
[1:29:04] | Let the magic reign | 借魔法的力量 |
[1:29:11] | With a blanket made of stars | 把满天的星斗 |
[1:29:16] | To wrap the both of us | 洒在我们身上 |
[1:29:21] | As we fell into the light | 当我们堕入星河 |
[1:29:24] | Our worlds collide | 我们擦出爱的火花 |
[1:29:29] | ‘Cause that’s the way | 因为就是这样 |
[1:29:33] | That our worlds collide | 我们擦出爱的火花 |
[1:29:40] | And here I am | 我就在这里 |
[1:29:44] | And here I stand | 就这样站着 |
[1:29:47] | Our worlds collide | 我们擦出爱的火花 |
[1:29:50] | Our worlds collide | 我们擦出爱的火花 |
[1:29:58] | Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[1:30:04] | And I would wait for you | 我会等你 |
[1:30:09] | And I’d wait forever too | 永远等着你 |
[1:30:12] | You’re in | 你就在 |
[1:30:15] | You’re in my heart | 就在我心里 |
[1:30:19] | In my heart | 在我心里 |
[1:30:25] | It’s true | 千真万确 |
[1:30:44] | Someday you’ll find me | 寻觅终有日 |
[1:30:51] | I haven’t gone too far | 吾未远离 |
[1:30:57] | I miss the way we were back then | 相思昔日 |
[1:31:02] | How we laughed | 笑容曾几何 |
[1:31:10] | I can feel you in my heart | 你在我的心里 |
[1:31:15] | There’s a world in your eyes | 你眼中的世界 |
[1:31:19] | I can see it getting brighter | 充满希望 |
[1:31:22] | All the hours that we turned into days | 时间仿佛停止 |
[1:31:28] | We were young | 那时年少 |
[1:31:30] | Seemed like life would go on, last forever | 只要有你相伴 |
[1:31:35] | All I had was you by my side | 生活就似乎永不止歇 |
[1:31:57] | Someday you ‘ll answer | 总有一天你会回应 |
[1:32:03] | Remember how we were | 回忆起我们的青春岁月 |
[1:32:10] | When all our hopes and dreams | 当所有希望与梦想 |
[1:32:16] | Just glided through the air | 划过天际 |
[1:32:23] | I can feel it in my heart | 我能感受到 |
[1:32:29] | I can feel you in my heart | 你就在我心里 |
[1:32:34] | That’s the way that it was in the past | 过去的我们就是这样 |
[1:32:38] | You remember | 你还记得吗 |
[1:32:41] | When we ran through the winds and the rain | 我们在风雨中奔跑 |
[1:32:47] | We were young | 那时年少 |
[1:32:49] | Seemed like life would go on, last forever | 生活似乎永不止歇 |
[1:33:06] | And now everything has changed | 到如今世事变迁 |
[1:33:22] | Though the days are long | 白日虽漫长 |
[1:33:26] | Twilight sings a song | 夜幕在哼唱 |
[1:33:30] | Of a happiness that used to be | 曾经的幸福 |
[1:33:37] | Soon my eyes will close | 睡眼朦胧 |
[1:33:41] | Soon I’ll find repose | 催我入睡 |
[1:33:45] | And in dreams | 梦中的你 |
[1:33:47] | you’re always near to me | 近在咫尺 |
[1:33:52] | And I’ll see you | 梦中 |
[1:33:55] | in my dreams | 再相会 |