英文名称:Vow of Death
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Shopkeeper. | 老板 |
[00:10] | Shopkeeper! | 老板! |
[00:11] | May I heIp you? | 要买什么? |
[00:12] | How much is a pack of toothpick? | 一包牙签多少钱? |
[00:15] | You wanna buy it for yourseIf or others? | 你要买给你自己还是别人 |
[00:20] | Stupid question! I buy it so I use it. | 蠢问题!我买了我才能用 |
[00:23] | Use it yourseIf?. | 你自己用吗? |
[00:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:25] | To picking your teeth or your gum? | 用来挑你的牙齿或你的口香糖? |
[00:27] | You crooked teeth! | 你这歪曲的牙齿! |
[00:28] | FiIth! AsshoIe! | 脏鬼!混蛋! |
[00:29] | Who you’ve just curse? | 你刚才骂谁? |
[00:30] | My empIoyee.He made a Ioud noise. Quiet! | 我的员工他发出很大的噪音 安静 |
[00:34] | Ten baht per pack | 每包十铢 |
[00:36] | Ten baht each? | 每个十铢? |
[00:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:38] | Can it be 25 baht per 3 packs? | 可以算3包25铢吗? |
[00:39] | Oh don’t bargain it. | 噢 别讨价还价 |
[00:41] | How about 4 packs for 50 baht? | 4包50铢怎么样? |
[00:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:48] | Don’t use a Iousy bag.HoId them in your hand | 别用袋子了 用你的手拿 |
[00:50] | it’s perfectIy disorderIy. | 现在非常混乱 |
[00:51] | Sound Iike we’II be a good friend huh? | 听起来好像我们会是好朋友 嗯? |
[00:53] | I’m a kind man. | 我是亲切的人 |
[00:53] | Here…60 baht… keep the change. | 拿去…60铢…不用找零 |
[00:56] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[00:58] | Be more carefuI buying things around here. | 在这附近买东西要更小心 |
[00:59] | How come? Expensive! | 为什么? 很贵! |
[01:01] | You know how much they seII for 4 packs? | 你知道他们4包卖多少吗? |
[01:03] | 30 for four but here I seII 25 for four. | 四包30铢 但我这里四包卖25铢 |
[01:05] | Too expensive! | 太贵了! |
[01:07] | Those jerks won’t go far in their business. | 那些混蛋的生意不会做太久 |
[01:09] | So be carefuI waIking in this aIIey. | 所以走在这条巷子要小心 |
[01:10] | You’ve made a right choice stopping by my shop. | 你到我的店来是正确的选择 |
[01:14] | They can’t succeed in business. Yeah. | 他们做生意不会成功 对 |
[01:16] | Taking advantage of customers. UnIike this shop. | 占客人的便宜 不像这间店 |
[01:21] | Have a good day sir. | 祝您愉快 先生 |
[01:30] | Excuse me uncIe. | 对不起 大叔 |
[01:33] | I’m not your mom’s big brother. | 我不是你妈妈的大哥 |
[01:35] | Excuse me uncIe. | 对不起 大叔 |
[01:36] | I’m not your mom’s IittIe brother. | 我不是你妈妈的小弟 |
[01:37] | Brother. | 大哥 |
[01:38] | Do I Iook Iike your mom’s son? | 我看起来像你妈妈的儿子吗? |
[01:40] | Where are you heading to? | 你们要去哪里? |
[01:41] | You shouId get cheered up in the morning. | 你们在早上应该振作起来 |
[01:44] | Making yourseIf fresh as a daisy! | 让你们自己精神饱满! |
[01:46] | What do you guys want? | 你们想要什么? |
[01:49] | Were these toothpicks made from Banyan tree? | 这些牙签是用榕树做的吗? |
[01:53] | I don’t seII those of a Iow-grade wood. | 我不卖那些劣等木材 |
[01:56] | OnIy high-grade are for saIe here. | 这里只卖优质品 |
[01:58] | Here… this one. | 这里…这个 |
[02:01] | We caII it MapIe wood. | 我们称之为枫木 |
[02:02] | You know where is the mapIe wood from? | 你知道枫树是从哪来的吗? |
[02:05] | It’s from HoIIand. | 来自荷兰 |
[02:07] | Do you know Ruud Van NisteIrooy? | 你们知道鲁凡尼索雷吗? |
[02:09] | He’s the presenter of my product. | 他是我的产品的供应商 |
[02:11] | If you don’t Iike it. | 如果你们不喜欢 |
[02:14] | Here. It is made from the US.The Oak wood. | 这里 来自美国制造橡木 |
[02:19] | Its quaIity is second to none. | 品质是首屈一指的 |
[02:20] | AII superstars use it.Such as Brad Pitt … | 所有超级明星都用例如布莱德彼特… |
[02:24] | ArnoId Schwarzenegger. | 阿诺史瓦辛格 |
[02:25] | EspeciaIIy a singer Britney Spears. | 特别是歌星小甜甜布兰妮 |
[02:28] | She usuaIIy picks her teeth before singing. | 她剔牙之後的表演会很棒 |
[02:30] | This wax is from Amazon Forest. | 这个蜡来自亚马逊森林 |
[02:35] | Just rub it on your teeth aII teeth wiII be cIean! | 只要擦在你的牙齿上所有的牙齿都会乾净 |
[02:38] | To get it from the Amazon | 要从亚马逊得到这个 |
[02:41] | is very difficuIt.They opened the snake mouth… | 非常困难 他们打开蛇嘴… |
[02:43] | and take the stuff inside to make a wax. | 拿出里面的东西做成蜡 |
[02:47] | HoId on guys! | 等一下 各位! |
[02:49] | VO W OF DEATH | 《求神问鬼》 |
[03:02] | I have seen these pictures since I was young. | 我从小时就见过这些景象 |
[03:06] | Nobody knows exactIy what those peopIe ask from a tree. | 没有人确切知道那些人向一棵树要求什么 |
[03:10] | AII we know is… | 我们只知道… |
[03:12] | Everyone is here with hope… | 每个人来这里都希望 |
[03:14] | that the supernaturaI power can fuIfiII their wishes. | 超自然力量能实现他们的愿望 |
[03:19] | We aII caII that power”The Banyan god” | 我们都称那个力量为”榕树神” |
[03:30] | This is my mom. | 这是我妈 |
[03:32] | I’ve been with her since I was born. | 从我出生我就一直和她在一起 |
[03:35] | She aIways asks for Iucky numbers from the tree. | 她总是向那棵树要求幸运数字 |
[03:39] | Whenever she got a Iucky number | 每当她得到一个幸运数字 |
[03:41] | I aIso had money to go to the movie or new cIothes. | 我也有钱去看电影或买新衣服 |
[03:49] | That’s Mr. King the head of the viIIage. | 那是金先生 村长 |
[03:51] | He is the father of Wan my friend. | 他是我朋友 王的父亲 |
[03:53] | He might ask the Banyan god to damn his wife. | 他可能求榕树神惩罚他的妻子 |
[03:56] | So he can marry his wife’s sister. | 好让他可以娶他妻子的姐妹 |
[03:58] | That’s what I overheard from the vendors in the market. | 那是我从市场的小贩偷听到的 |
[04:01] | Be a good boy. | 当乖孩子 |
[04:03] | Work hard at schooI. | 在学校用功念书 |
[04:05] | Soon the story of Banyan god in that tree… | 榕树神的故事很快地… |
[04:10] | has gone out of my head… | 离开我的脑子… |
[04:13] | Iike many others that Ieft beyond recaII at my hometown. | 就像许多其他能让我想起我家乡的东西 |
[04:37] | Here. It’s yours. Thanks. | 给你 这是你的 谢了 |
[05:26] | A to power of 2 in the parenthesis of B. | A是括弧B的2倍 |
[05:30] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我再也受不了这个了 |
[05:32] | My brain is about to expIode! | 我的脑子就要爆炸了! |
[05:35] | DeIicious gourami comes from Bang Bor! | 来自班波的美味鲈鱼! |
[05:38] | DeIicious gourami comes from Bang Bor! | 来自班波的美味鲈鱼! |
[05:42] | Gourami! | 鲈鱼! |
[05:46] | WeII… Come here! | 嗯… 来这里! |
[05:47] | Money time! | 金钱时间! |
[05:48] | DeIicious gourami comes from Bang Bor! | 来自班波的美味鲈鱼! |
[05:54] | OnIy Bang Bor gourami are deIicious? | 只有班波的鲈鱼美味吗? |
[05:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:00] | It is not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[06:01] | Do you want me to kick the shit out of you? | 你要我把你踢出去吗? |
[06:04] | I’m in a bad business today. | 我今天生意很差 |
[06:06] | Just kidding! | 只是开玩笑! |
[06:09] | 1 0 fishes 13 baht each. | 10条鱼 每条13铢 |
[06:13] | I give you a discount onIy 120 baht. | 我给你一个折扣 只要120铢 |
[06:14] | VAT is stiII not incIuded. Pay up. | 还不包括加值税 付清 |
[06:17] | I’II get it from inside. | 我去里面拿钱 |
[06:19] | Oh you’re a hurry buyer but a sIow payer. | 噢 你急著买但却付得很慢 |
[06:29] | What about this circIe? | 这个圆呢? |
[06:32] | Like I saw it before. | 好像我以前看过 |
[06:33] | It might…I can’t remember it. | 可能…我不记得了 |
[06:37] | It’s not Iike that. | 不是那样子 |
[06:39] | Do it Iike this you’II never get the right answer. | 像这样做你绝对得不到正确的答案 |
[06:41] | Let me teII you… | 让我告诉你… |
[06:43] | One unit of a circIe circumference wiII equaI 2pr. | 一单位的圆周会等於2百分等级 |
[06:49] | And here X to the two times Y. | 这个X是二乘以Y |
[06:52] | Number in the parenthesis pIus the muItipIier. | 刮弧里的数字加上倍数 |
[06:55] | After you soIve it it’II be Iike this. | 你解出来之後 就像这样 |
[06:58] | See? | 看 |
[06:59] | Okay you try. | 好了 你来试 |
[07:17] | Do some math on it. | 做数学啊 |
[07:19] | Are you a math teacher in disguise or something? | 你是伪装的数学老师之类的吗? |
[07:23] | No! It’s because I eat a Iot of fish. | 不!这是因为我吃了很多鱼 |
[07:26] | TeII you what. | 我告诉你们 |
[07:30] | Eating fishes wiII make you more inteIIigent. | 吃鱼会让你更聪明 |
[07:33] | Fish has a magic compound of ChIorophyII OrbothyI-carbonate… | 鱼含有很神奇的复合物… |
[07:38] | Here… especiaIIy at the fin… | 这里…特别是在鳍里… |
[07:40] | Eat it reguIarIy it’II improve your inteIIigence. | 定期吃鱼就会增进你的聪明 |
[07:42] | Remove the trash from aII of your brains. | 去除你脑子里的垃圾 |
[07:47] | I see peopIe Iike eating saImon. | 我看大家喜欢吃鲑鱼 |
[07:49] | Damn fish makes you more stupid. | 该死的鱼让你更笨了 |
[07:53] | Are you done with you buIIshit? | 你胡说八道完了吗? |
[07:55] | Here is your money. | 这是你的钱 |
[07:56] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[07:58] | Eating fish makes me wiser? | 吃鱼让我更聪明? |
[08:00] | I eat it everyday and I don’t get any wiser. | 我每天都吃我并没有更聪明 |
[08:02] | Because you are too dumb. | 因为你太笨了 |
[08:06] | DeIicious gourami comes from Bang Bor! | 来自班波的美味鲈鱼! 我想更像是这样 对 对 |
[08:10] | DeIicious Gourami! DeIicious Gourami! | 美味的鲈鱼!美味的鲈鱼! |
[08:16] | Stop making that question-mark face. | 别再做出那种问号的表情 |
[08:17] | Being a goofbaII Iike you is pathetic. | 当一个像你这样的神经病真可怜 |
[08:20] | BuIIshit. What is that? | 胡扯 那是什么? |
[08:21] | I’ve searched for tutoring schooIs for you. | 我一直在替你找辅导学校 |
[08:23] | Pick which one you Iike. | 挑一个你喜欢的 |
[08:25] | CooI! | 酷! |
[08:26] | The one you’re hoIding…This pIace… This one? | 你拿著的这个…这地方…这个? |
[08:28] | is fuII of asskickers. | 充满了混蛋 |
[08:29] | Do you Iike that? No! | 你喜欢那个? 不! |
[08:31] | The pink one is for girIs. | 粉红色的是给女孩子的 |
[08:33] | Chicks are going there. | 小妞去那里 |
[08:35] | After you pass the Entrance Exam | 你通过入学考试之後 |
[08:37] | You gotta treat me weII okay? | 你得好好报答我 好吧? |
[08:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:42] | I think Iet’s go to this one. | 我想我们去这个 |
[08:45] | But now… | 但现在… |
[08:48] | But what? | 但是什么? |
[09:16] | I’m getting hungry. Let’s find something to eat. | 我饿了 我们去找点东西来吃 |
[09:19] | You’re right! | 你说得对! |
[09:20] | Wan your dad transferred you the money didn’t he? | 王 你爸爸把钱转给你了 不是吗? |
[09:22] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[09:23] | It’s your dad’s. | 这是你爸爸的 |
[09:29] | I thought it’s your dad’s week | 我以为这是你爸爸的周 |
[09:30] | It’s your treat. | 你请客 |
[09:32] | Fine. It’s on me today. | 好 今天算我的 |
[09:45] | What are you Iooking at? | 你在看什么? |
[09:51] | Why are you Iooking at her Mo? | 你为什么看她 莫? |
[09:53] | You wanna get trashed at? | 你想被骂吗? |
[09:55] | Why is she gonna cuss me out? | 她干嘛要骂我? |
[09:57] | I haven’t done anything to her. | 我对她又没做什么事 |
[09:59] | I’II go order the food. | 我要去点食物 |
[10:00] | Stir fried beef with egg for me. | 替我点煎牛肉和蛋 |
[10:02] | AII right. Sure. | 好 当然 |
[10:05] | For me… Any kind of spicy saIad. | 至於我…任何种类的辣沙拉 |
[10:06] | A spicy saIad? VermiceIIi spicy saIad. | 辣沙拉? 细面辣沙拉 |
[10:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:09] | Look Don! Here she is. | 看 唐!她在这里 |
[10:34] | Are you not gonna eat anything Mo? | 你不吃东西吗 莫? |
[10:35] | AII I want is dessert. | 我只想要甜点 |
[10:40] | Your drink | 你们的饮料 |
[10:42] | Food wiII be served soon. | 食物很快就来了 |
[10:51] | Are you going to tutoring schooIs with me? | 你要和我去上辅导学校吗? |
[10:53] | Is it too Iate? We have onIy a few weeks Ieft. | 太晚了吧?我们只剩下几周 |
[10:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:59] | But my famiIy has a high expectation on me. | 但我家人对我有很高的期望 |
[11:02] | Lady at the food staII were taIking about the Banyan tree god… | 食物摊的小姐在谈榕树神… |
[11:08] | in the aIIey of our dorm. Her son got into the cadet schooI. | 在我们宿舍的巷子里 她儿子进入军校 |
[11:11] | She said that she asked Him for heIp. | 她说她请求神帮忙 |
[11:14] | Remember the Bhodi Tree at our house? | 记得我们家的波迪树吗 |
[11:19] | Are you asking me to make a votive prayer? | 你是要我诚心的祈祷吗? |
[11:22] | Yeah! | 对 |
[11:23] | How about this two sons of a gun? | 这两个傻蛋怎么样? |
[11:38] | Oh! This pIace is so creepy. | 噢!这地方真令人毛骨悚然 |
[11:51] | Here’s the incense. | 这是香 |
[11:53] | I think we shouId hurry up and go home. | 我想我们应该快点然後回家 |
[11:56] | It’s weird. | 好诡异 |
[12:07] | The incense. | 香 |
[12:23] | A Iiving man here. | 我是活人 |
[12:25] | Worshipping the Banyan god? | 拜榕树神? |
[12:29] | Yesterday a woman hung herseIf… | 昨天一个女人吊死她自己… |
[12:32] | at the aIIey entrance. Aren’t you afraid? | 就在巷子口 你们不怕吗? |
[12:35] | We are. | 害怕 |
[12:37] | Scared? Give me the matches. | 害怕?给我火柴 |
[12:44] | The god here is pretty stern you know? | 这里的神相当严厉 你知道? |
[12:45] | There were a guy didn’t make an offering in return. | 以前有个人没有贡献供品回报 |
[12:49] | He was kiIIed tragicaIIy. Aren’t you afraid? | 他被悲惨地杀死 你们不怕吗? |
[12:52] | We are. | 害怕 |
[12:53] | Scared? A candIe. | 害怕?蜡烛 |
[12:57] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:01] | Not onIy is the god… | 不只是神… |
[13:06] | is scary. | 可怕 |
[13:08] | The motorbike drivers | 摩托车骑士 |
[13:11] | here are pain in the ass. | 屁股很痛 |
[13:13] | CrueI. | 残忍 |
[13:16] | They Iike to grab asses. | 他们喜欢抓屁股 |
[13:17] | Aren’t you afraid? | 你们不怕吗? |
[13:19] | We are. | 害怕 |
[13:20] | Then give me the incense. | 那就给我香 |
[13:22] | What are you using it for? | 你要用来做什么? |
[13:23] | I forget to bring mine. | 我忘了带我的 |
[13:25] | Shit. ShameIessIy ask for it huh? | 讨厌 真是厚脸皮 啊? |
[13:28] | PeopIe come here praying for stuff every day. | 每天都有人来这里祈求东西 |
[13:31] | How the god manages to bIess aII of them? | 神要怎么祝福所有的人? |
[13:33] | You think so Wan? | 你觉得呢 王? |
[13:35] | You’re pretty taIkative. | 你太多嘴了 |
[13:42] | winning a big Iotto and getting my dream girI. | 赢得大乐透并得到我梦想的女孩 |
[13:47] | And we promised to return the offering if our prayers are answered. | 我们保证回报供品如果我们的祈祷有回应 |
[13:52] | Ake. | 艾克 |
[14:23] | The hoIy banyan god. | 神圣的榕树神 |
[14:25] | The tree is getting bigger and bigger. | 这棵树变得愈来愈大了 |
[14:31] | You think so? | 你们这么觉得吗? |
[14:36] | Where the heII are they? | 他们到底在哪里 |
[14:43] | Wait for me! | 等等我! |
[14:52] | Why don’t you wait me up? | 你们干嘛不等我? |
[14:54] | What for? | 等 |
[14:55] | It’s raining. | 下雨了 |
[14:58] | Wow. Rain is coming. | 哇 下雨了 |
[15:06] | What exactIy did you ask for Don? | 你到底祈求什么 唐? |
[15:12] | What eIse couId this horse-face ask for… except a wife? | 这张马脸还能要求什么别的 除了一个妻子? |
[15:16] | Your face wouId stop a cIock | 你的脸会让时钟停止 |
[15:18] | Are you riding motorbike-taxi? | 你骑计程摩托车吗? |
[15:22] | Yeah. At this aIIey. | 对 在这条巷子 |
[15:24] | ReasonabIe fare I offer. | 我提供合理的车费 |
[15:26] | And where is your bike? | 你的车在哪里? |
[15:29] | Where is your bike? | 你的车在哪里? |
[15:30] | Stop being so curious. That’s annoying! | 不要这么好奇了 那样很烦人! |
[15:33] | My motorcycIe was seized. | 我的摩托车被没收了 |
[15:35] | That’s why I come here to ask the god. | 所以我才来这里求神 |
[15:38] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[15:40] | I’ve aIready paid for 20 instaIIments. | 我已经付了20期的款项了 |
[15:43] | OnIy 12 instaIIments that I missed. | 我只少了12期的款项 |
[15:45] | And they took my bike from me. Is it fair? | 他们把我的车拿走 这公平吗? |
[15:48] | Is it reaIIy fair? | 真的公平吗? |
[15:50] | Bro. | 兄弟 |
[15:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[15:55] | Kwai. | 史奎 |
[15:56] | Who wouId names himseIf “Kwai” the buffaIo? | 谁会替自己取名”史奎” 水牛? |
[15:58] | I’II kick your ass you bastard. | 我踢你屁股 你这混蛋 |
[16:01] | Have you ever heard the buffaIo story? | 你曾经听过水牛的故事吗? |
[16:04] | I’II teII you. | 我来告诉你 |
[16:07] | Have you ever heard the saying that… | 你听过这种说法吗… |
[16:11] | Farmers are the spine of the nation. | 农夫是国家的脊椎 |
[16:16] | ThaiIand wiII be prosperous from the agricuIture. | 泰国会因农业而繁荣 |
[16:18] | It is getting too Iong. | 说得太长了吧 |
[16:19] | The Iife of… It’s too Iong. | 生命… 太长了 |
[16:22] | I’II make a Iong story short then. | 我会长话短说 |
[16:24] | Bring it out | 说吧 |
[16:25] | BuffaIo is an animaI. | 水牛是动物 |
[16:27] | Is that short enough bastard. | 够短了吧 混蛋 |
[16:33] | Never pIayed with rain before? | 以前从没玩过雨? |
[16:35] | It’s raining hard. | 雨下得很大 |
[16:36] | Look! Who’s that? | 看!那是谁? |
[16:39] | Doggy doggy! | 狗狗 狗狗! |
[16:42] | That’s Grandma Chuern. | 那是钱奶奶 |
[16:45] | She is not reaIIy aII there. | 她其实不是一直那样 |
[16:47] | Being retarded I mean. | 我是说有点弱智 |
[16:50] | What did she do to become Iike that? | 她做了什么变得像那样? |
[16:53] | WeII it’s a Iong story. | 嗯 这是很长的故事 |
[16:57] | I don’t wanna taIk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[16:59] | Then don’t do it. | 那就别谈了 |
[17:00] | What? Don’t you wanna know? | 什么?你不想知道吗? |
[17:02] | She had a dog. | 她有一只狗 |
[17:06] | That dog pissed over the shrine of the god. | 那只狗在神坛上撒尿 |
[17:10] | And it was found dead in the morning. | 早上发现它死掉了 |
[17:13] | She was angry and wanted to tore down the shrine. | 她很生气 想拆掉神坛 |
[17:16] | On the next day she became Iike this. | 隔天她就变得像这样了 |
[17:19] | WeII just forget it. | 嗯 忘了吧 |
[17:23] | How are you gonna go home? | 你们要怎么回家? |
[17:25] | Better wait untiI the rain stops. | 最好等到雨停 |
[17:27] | Doggy. Where have you been? | 狗狗 你到哪里去了? |
[17:30] | Let’s go home What?! | 我们回家 什么?! |
[17:31] | I miss you so much. Let’s go! Hungry? | 我好想你 我们走! 饿了吗? |
[17:33] | I’II cook for you okay? | 我会煮给你吃 好吗? |
[17:35] | Let me go. I ate aIready. | 放开我 我已经吃了 |
[17:38] | Let’s go home. I’II make food for you. Auntie! | 我们回家 我会替你做食物 阿姨! |
[17:42] | You have quite a few doggy friends. | 你有一些狗狗朋友 |
[17:45] | Doggy! Let me go! Grandma go back home. | 狗狗!放开我 奶奶 回家去 |
[18:04] | Come on! WeIcome! WeIcome! | 来吧!欢迎!欢迎! |
[18:07] | CongratuIations! Sure. | 恭喜 当然 |
[18:16] | Row Row a boat in caIm deep river thinking of a rower | 在平静的深河里划船想到一个桨手 |
[18:19] | Row Row a boat in caIm deep river thinking of a rower | 在平静的深河里划船想到一个桨手 |
[18:25] | Row Row a boat in caIm deep river | 在平静的深河里划船 |
[18:28] | PIease stand up and heIp us row | 请站起来帮我们划 |
[18:29] | Row Row a boat in caIm deep river thinking of a rower | 在平静的深河里划船想到一个桨手 |
[18:32] | Rowing a boat to buy stuff Rowing a boat to buy stuff | 划船去买东西 划船去买东西 |
[18:33] | PIease stand up and heIp us row | 请站起来帮我们划 |
[18:35] | Row Row a boat in caIm deep river thinking of a rower | 在平静的深河里划船想到一个桨手 |
[18:38] | Row Row a boat in caIm deep river thinking of a rower | 在平静的深河里划船想到一个桨手 |
[18:41] | Rowing a boat to buy siIk | 划船去买丝 |
[18:43] | Rowing a boat to buy siIk | 划船去买丝 |
[19:16] | Hey! WouId join me in the booze? | 嘿!要加入我喝酒吗? |
[19:19] | I’m not going. Go! | 我不去 走吧 |
[19:20] | Same Pub. | 同一个酒吧 |
[19:21] | Same Pub. | 同一个酒吧 |
[19:43] | Cheers! | 乾杯! |
[19:49] | Bottom up! | 喝光! |
[20:00] | Where is Don? I haven’t seen him around. | 唐在哪里?我一直没看到他 |
[20:03] | I haven’t seen him since the evening. | 我从晚上就一直没看到他 |
[20:08] | When wiII the Iight be back? | 灯何时会恢复? |
[20:11] | These damn mosquitoes are kiIIing me. | 这些该死的蚊子烦死我了 |
[20:13] | Stop whining. The power is back soon. | 别抱怨了 电很快就恢复了 |
[20:17] | Move over. | 过去 |
[20:23] | Take it away from me. | 离我远一点 |
[20:25] | Mosquito What mosquito? | 蚊子 什么蚊子? |
[20:27] | MeatbaII meatbaII. | 肉丸 肉丸 |
[20:35] | The atmosphere Iike this… | 像这样的气氛… |
[20:38] | is perfect for spooky stories. | 很适合鬼故事 |
[20:48] | Want to hear a reaI story? | 想听真的故事吗? |
[20:52] | The grand-grandpa used to say that | 曾祖父常这么说 |
[20:55] | before it is a Banyan tree standing there. | 以前在榕树的前面 |
[20:58] | He said… | 他说… |
[21:00] | This souI beIongs to a soIder… | 这个灵魂属於一个军官… |
[21:04] | a power-mad generaI… | 一个著迷於权力的将军… |
[21:07] | who had done great heroic | 他很伟大 又英勇 |
[21:13] | kiIIing peopIe Iike tiny animaIs. | 杀人就像杀小动物 |
[21:16] | so he was tragicaIIy assasinated | 所以他很悲惨地被刺杀了 |
[21:19] | making him fuII of wrath | 使得他充满愤怒 |
[21:21] | and hatred… | 和憎恨… |
[21:22] | untiI today… | 直到今天… |
[21:38] | Moreover they toId that | 此外 他们说这个灵魂有妖怪的力量 |
[21:42] | Everyone starts idoIizing it. | 每个人开始拜袍 |
[21:46] | What about the one who died and became a Banyan ghost? | 死掉变成榕树鬼的那个? |
[21:49] | Yeah… | 对… |
[21:51] | The one who died with wrath and couId not be reborn. | 带著愤怒死掉并无法重生的那个 |
[21:55] | Seem he’s waiting for someone. | 他似乎在等人 |
[22:09] | Who is that? | 是谁? |
[22:11] | Madam Ting. | 丁大师 |
[22:12] | He is a fortune teIIer and a spirit medium. | 他是算命师和灵媒 |
[22:18] | Been here for two months. | 在这里二个月了 |
[22:22] | Let’s do another toss! | 我们再敬酒一次! |
[22:24] | Let him. | 让他来 |
[22:25] | Again? Yeah. | 又要? 对 |
[22:27] | StiII have some Ieft. That’s it. | 还有一些剩下 就这样 |
[22:46] | Ake. | 艾克 |
[22:52] | Ake. | 艾克 |
[24:00] | I’II kiII you… | 我要杀了你… |
[25:23] | Ake. | 艾克 |
[25:26] | Ake. | 艾克 |
[26:18] | Don… | 唐… |
[26:21] | Don! | 唐 |
[26:36] | Don is stiII not up yet. | 唐还没起床 |
[26:38] | What do you want from him? | 你们找他做什么? |
[26:57] | Why don’t you buy me some Chinese buns? | 你何不买一些中国面包给我? |
[27:00] | You don’t know what your friends think indeed. | 你不知道你朋友到底在想什么 |
[27:03] | What do you think about BeII and Don? | 你对贝儿和唐有什么想法? |
[27:08] | Nothing much as far as I see. | 就我看到的没什么 |
[27:11] | The best he can do is grabbing her hand. | 他能做的最多就是握她的手 |
[27:14] | Just staring into her eyes! | 只要看她的眼睛! |
[27:16] | Grabbing hand! | 握住手! |
[27:18] | Eye staring. Hand grabbing. | 凝视 握手 |
[27:31] | Whoa! Who’s that? | 哇啊!是谁? |
[27:34] | That’s awesome! | 太棒了! |
[27:41] | What the fuck is awesome? | 到底什么太棒了? |
[27:56] | Don’t teII me that you two… | 别告诉我你们两个… |
[27:59] | are mistaking me with Bruce BuIIshit. | 把我误认为布鲁斯布利 |
[28:02] | It’s WiIIis! | 是威利! |
[28:08] | Wow! | 哇! |
[28:10] | That means… | 这表示… |
[28:14] | I’II teII you what happened. | 我告诉你发生什么事 |
[28:46] | I won the three-numberjackpot! | 我赢了三个号码的赌注! |
[28:50] | And how about you guys? | 你们呢? |
[28:53] | We aII passed the Entrance exams. | 我们全都通过入学考试 |
[28:56] | ReaIIy? | 真的? |
[28:57] | See? I toId you the Banyan god is sacred. | 看吧?我告诉过你们榕树神很神圣 |
[29:03] | And where are you heading to? | 你们要去哪里? |
[29:05] | To buy stuff to make an offering. | 买东西当供品 |
[29:08] | Making an offering! | 供品 |
[29:10] | That’s perfect. I haven’t done it either. | 太完美了 我也还没买 |
[29:12] | Come on pIease! Get on! | 来吧 拜托!上车! |
[29:13] | Hurry up! You are the first to sit on it. | 快点!你们是第一个坐的 |
[29:25] | Go a IittIe further. | 再进来一点 |
[29:27] | Shoot! A IittIe further. | 可恶!再进来一点 |
[29:30] | More! | 再来! |
[29:31] | I toId you to move outward not inward. | 我告诉你向外移不是向内 |
[29:36] | That is quite a crotch-cobra! | 相当不错的小弟弟! |
[29:38] | Your dad Iove you so much he gives you a Iot. | 你爸这么爱你 他给你这么多 |
[29:43] | You aII did get through the Entrance huh? Yeah. | 你们全都通过入学测验了? 对 |
[30:09] | I met Mork at the Karaoke. She’s pretty. | 我在卡拉0K过见茉儿 她好漂亮 |
[30:13] | Isn’t he a man? | 他不是男生吗? |
[30:15] | Mork is a friend of Ooy’s. | 茉儿是欧伊的朋友 |
[30:17] | Mork sits next to Ooy. | 茉儿坐在欧伊隔壁 |
[30:20] | Mork and Urm is nothing but Mork and Ooy… | 茉儿和厄姆没什么 但是茉儿和欧伊… |
[30:22] | is something. | 就有什么了 |
[30:26] | You’re so dirty. | 你好脏 |
[30:27] | Dirty about what? | 什么脏? |
[30:30] | Hey! Stop! | 嘿!站住! |
[30:34] | Make three steps backward. | 後退三步 |
[30:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[30:44] | This pIace is quite famiIiar. | 这地方相当眼熟 |
[30:47] | I don’t think my memory is wrong. | 我不认为我的记忆有错 |
[30:52] | I can even recognize the Ieaves. | 我甚至认得出叶子 |
[31:01] | Oh Fuck! | 噢 可恶! |
[31:05] | The Banyan tree is gone! | 榕树消失了! |
[31:33] | I guess we entered a wrong aIIey. | 我猜我们进错巷子了 |
[31:37] | Cause seasons change frequentIy here. | 因为这里的季节时常改变 |
[31:41] | And more importantIy | 更重要的是 |
[31:43] | The shrine we’ve been Iooking for… | 我们在找的神坛… |
[31:46] | has aIready disappeared. | 已经消失了 |
[31:50] | Keep it up. We’re about to Iaugh now. | 继续 我们现在正要笑 |
[31:52] | Why don’t you cooperate with me? Just a bit. We aImost get it. | 你干嘛不和我合作? 只要一点 我们差不多到了 |
[31:59] | Hey you! Can I ask you something? | 嘿你!我可以问你事情吗? |
[32:03] | Oh… Oh… You… you… are… are… going… | 噢…噢…你…你…要…走… |
[32:09] | We come make an offering. | 我们来贡献供品 |
[32:10] | What? You co-m-e-come too Iate. | 什么?你们来得太迟了 |
[32:15] | Who paid for us? | 怎么回事? |
[32:17] | The M-M-MetropoIis has taken it away. | 政府把袍带走了 |
[32:23] | How come? | 为什么? |
[32:26] | Don’t you know… | 你们不知道… |
[32:28] | They’re constructing a road for cars to run. | 他们在做一条路给汽车跑 |
[32:37] | Oh a new road. Yeah. | 噢 一条新路 对 |
[32:40] | Cut the tree to make a road. | 砍掉树造路 |
[32:41] | But that tractor got burned up and the driver was dead. | 但是拖拉机烧掉了 而且司机死了 |
[32:50] | The Banyan god… | 榕树神… |
[32:53] | …must be angry. | …一定很生气 |
[32:56] | Listen. The god is not here anymore. | 听著 神再也不在这里了 |
[32:58] | You aII… | 你们全都… |
[32:59] | The god has got a-an-angry. | 神已经生气了 |
[33:07] | The god has got ankle. | 神生气了 |
[33:08] | Oh oh! | 噢 噢! |
[33:10] | Have fun with your Iaugh. | 你们尽管笑吧 |
[33:13] | The god wiII sureIy get back to you. | 神一定会回来找你们 |
[33:19] | The god must… | 神一定… |
[33:21] | … be very angry. | …非常生气 |
[33:25] | The god is angry. | 神很生气 |
[33:27] | How couId you stiII Iaughing? You… | 你们为什么还在笑? 你们… |
[33:32] | Do we Iook Iike we’re Iaughing? | 我们看起来像在笑吗? |
[33:33] | You aII must die. | 你们全都一定会死 |
[33:38] | I wanna go to PitsanuIoke. | 我想去彭世洛 |
[33:40] | Die! You aII must die! | 死!你们全都一定会死! |
[33:43] | The god must be quite upset now. | 神现在一定相当生气 |
[33:48] | Ah! I’m just kidding! | 啊! 我只是开玩笑! |
[33:54] | Let’s eat. It’s stiII warm. | 我们吃吧 这还是热的 |
[33:57] | I stir fried it myseIf. | 我自己做的 |
[34:13] | Who is ringing the doorbell at this Iate? | 谁这么晚了来按门铃? |
[34:18] | Oh you aII are sIeeping. | 噢 你们全都在睡觉 |
[34:21] | Such a pig! | 真是猪! |
[34:29] | Go… You two… go to… | 走…你们两个…去 |
[35:25] | What the fuck! | 什么鬼东西! |
[36:23] | What? | 什么? |
[36:24] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗? |
[36:26] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:37] | Hey!! | 嗨!! |
[36:54] | Don! Are you aII right? | 唐!你没事吧? |
[37:01] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[37:03] | Let’s go BeII. | 我们走 贝儿 |
[37:23] | Are you sure this is a shortcut? | 你确定这是捷径吗? |
[37:27] | I think we Iost. | 我想我们迷路了 |
[37:29] | Bag it! You know how Iong I have been a rider? | 别说了!你知道我骑车有多久了吗? |
[37:32] | The word “Iost” is not in my dictionary. | “迷路”这个字不在我的字典里 |
[37:36] | Wow! You are so cooI man! | 哇!你真酷 小子! |
[37:39] | Come on! I’II take you. | 好了!我会罩你 |
[37:45] | Hey Mo! | 嘿 莫! |
[37:46] | Huh? | 啊 |
[37:47] | Do you see what I see? | 你看到我看到的吗? |
[37:57] | HeIIo. Excuse me PIease. | 你好 很抱歉 |
[38:01] | Excuse me miss. | 对不起 小姐 |
[38:02] | This Iate at night… | 晚上这么晚… |
[38:04] | Where are you heading to? | 你要去哪里? |
[38:06] | To the end of the market. | 去市场的尽头 |
[38:10] | What a coincidence! | 真巧! |
[38:12] | I’m about to pass that way too. | 我也正要经过那条路 |
[38:16] | Do you mind joining me for a ride? | 你介意搭我的车吗? |
[38:19] | You have someone riding with. | 你已经有载人了 |
[38:23] | Don’t worry miss. | 别担心 小姐 |
[38:25] | This kid is just my servant. | 这小子只是我的仆人 |
[38:29] | I’ve just flown back from aboard. I’m a rich man in disguise. | 我刚从海外飞回来 我是伪装的有钱人 |
[38:33] | Mo. Yes sir | 莫 是 先生 |
[38:35] | What? | 什么? |
[38:38] | Getting off?. Yeah. Do it! | 下车?对 快点! |
[38:41] | Shit! You buffaIo man. | 可恶!你这水牛 小子 |
[38:43] | That’s it. PIease get on the bike. | 很好 请上车 |
[38:51] | Move in a IittIe bit. Don’t worry. | 移进来一点 别担心 |
[38:56] | Catch hoId of my waist before you faII out. | 在你掉下去前抱住我的腰 |
[38:59] | HoId it to my heart. Both hands tightIy okay? | 抱好了 我的甜心 两只手抱紧 好吗? |
[39:08] | Vroom! To the Ieft! Vroom! | 呜!左边!呜! |
[39:12] | Brake! There’s a car coming! | 煞车!有车子来了! |
[39:16] | Oops! I forgot to start the engine. | 哎呀!我忘记启动引擎了 |
[39:37] | Oh Mother of God! | 噢 圣母玛莉亚! |
[39:51] | Everything seems perfect… | 一切似乎很完美… |
[39:54] | …except one thing. | …除了一件事 |
[39:58] | This stupid noise of a xyIophone… | 这个笨木琴的噪音… |
[40:02] | reaIIy ruins the atmosphere. | 真是破坏气氛 |
[40:04] | Who the heII is dead today? | 今天到底谁死了 |
[40:07] | Do you work at Sukiyaki restaurant? | 你在寿喜烧餐厅工作吗? |
[40:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:12] | I Iike eating Sukiyaki. | 我喜欢吃寿喜烧 |
[40:14] | I Iike to eat dim sum. | 我喜欢吃点心 |
[40:18] | And because I’m something. | 而且因为我是重要的人 |
[40:26] | Oops! My cock… | 哎呀!我的小弟弟… |
[40:32] | Kwai feeIs the booty caII. | 史奎有感觉了 |
[40:37] | How about you? Are you home aIone? | 你呢?你一个人在家吗? |
[40:41] | Are you coming to Iive with me? | 你要来和我住吗? |
[40:46] | I have to ask for a permission from my parents. | 我必须得到我父母的同意 |
[40:50] | incIuding my royaI grandparents. | 包括我的皇家祖父母 |
[40:52] | if they wiII aIIow me. | 如果他们允许 |
[40:54] | Since I Iiked to escape from the paIace. | 因为我喜欢逃离皇宫 |
[40:58] | But it’d be difficuIt. | 但这很难 |
[41:02] | Getting farther and farther. | 愈来愈怪了 |
[41:05] | I think it is getting quite bizarre. | 我觉得变得相当异常 |
[41:10] | That’s not bizarre. | 才不会异常 |
[41:13] | This is… | 这才是… |
[41:18] | …what you shouId caII bizarre. | …你应该称之为的异常 |
[41:41] | Damn! | 可恶! |
[41:43] | It’s bIackout again. | 又停电了 |
[42:27] | You don’t remember do you? | 你不记得了 对吧? |
[42:58] | Wan!! | 王!! |
[43:03] | Nurse is my friend aII right? | 护士 我朋友没事吗? |
[43:06] | The doctor said that he’II be home in a few days. | 医生说他几天就可以回家了 |
[43:08] | AII visitors shouId wait outside. | 所有访客应该在外面等 |
[43:27] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一下 |
[43:33] | Did Wan get an eIectric shock? | 王有触电吗? |
[43:38] | I forgot to ask | 我忘了问 |
[43:40] | What happened with your Ieg? A bike accident? | 你的腿发生什么事? 车祸吗? |
[43:44] | Want me to MoIIy whop you? | 要我踢你吗? |
[43:49] | Don’t say “bike accident” to me. | 别对我说”车祸” |
[43:51] | You know how Iong I’ve been riding a motorcycIe? | 你知道我骑摩托车有多久了吗? |
[43:53] | The speed of 200 with no hands no Iegs. I did it aII. | 手脚放开骑到200 我很厉害 |
[43:58] | Then you got spooked by a ghost. Right? | 那你过见鬼了 对吧? |
[44:03] | This cutie is right. | 这个小姐说对了 |
[44:07] | Come get my reward. | 来拿我的报酬 |
[44:09] | I’II kiss your cheek | 我会吻你的脸颊 |
[44:13] | I’m just kidding. | 我只是开玩笑 |
[44:17] | About my Ieg here is what happened. | 关於我的腿 是这样的 |
[44:28] | I think it is getting quite bizarre. | 我想这变得相当异常 |
[44:33] | That’s not bizarre. | 那才不异常 |
[44:37] | This is… | 这才是… |
[44:39] | …what you shouId caII bizarre. | …你应该称之为的异常 |
[44:54] | Oh Fuck! | 噢 可恶! |
[44:57] | I’m fucking scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[44:58] | I’m fucking scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[45:01] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[45:03] | Oh! Oh! Oh! I’m scared!! | 噢 噢 噢 我好怕!! |
[45:07] | I’m not flirt. I’m not cooI. | 我不是在调情 我不酷 |
[45:10] | I’m just a stupid Kwai. | 我只是个笨史奎 |
[45:13] | I give up. | 我放弃 |
[45:18] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[45:58] | My Ieg? | 我的腿? |
[46:00] | My Ieg! | 我的腿! |
[46:04] | My Ieg is broken! | 我的腿断了! |
[46:13] | Let’s make it cIear. | 我们来搞清楚 |
[46:15] | Since we went to the Banyan god shrine… | 因为我们去榕树神的神坛… |
[46:18] | we have been foIIowed by something. | 所以我们被东西跟踪了 |
[46:23] | AbsoIuteIy right! | 绝对没错! |
[46:27] | You’d made a prayer but didn’t return the offerings. | 你们有祈求但没有回报供品 |
[46:30] | He’s now caIIing upon you. | 他现在来找你们了 |
[46:39] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[46:41] | HoIy cow! Look! | 天啊!看! |
[46:43] | What a posture! | 那个样子! |
[46:44] | Look at his outfit. Your house must be freezing. | 看他的服装 你家一定很冷 |
[46:48] | Why are you up there? Get down here. | 你在上面干嘛? 下来这里 |
[46:52] | And stop making such a Iemon face. | 别做这种柠檬脸 |
[46:54] | Stupid putz! | 笨蛋! |
[46:57] | Who is that? | 是谁? |
[47:37] | Come on BeII. | 来吧 贝儿 |
[47:50] | Oh Fuck! | 噢! 可恶! |
[48:11] | BeII? Is that you? | 贝儿? 是你吗 |
[48:17] | Hey! What are you doing to me? | 嘿!你要对我做什么事? |
[48:21] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么都还没做 |
[48:26] | Why are you excited? | 你干嘛这么兴奋? |
[48:30] | It’s not time to get horny. | 这不是好色的时候 |
[48:31] | This is me. Go back to sIeep. | 是我 回去睡觉 |
[49:02] | BeII. | 贝儿 |
[49:16] | hmm…stinky smeII. | 嗯…好臭的味道 |
[49:22] | I’m out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[49:24] | Nobody is waiting for me. | 没有人在等我 |
[49:36] | Here…I come | 我来啰 |
[49:42] | It is crawIing near… | 爬近了… |
[49:46] | What the heck are you pIaying? | 你到底在搞什么? |
[49:52] | The crab crawIing… Look at the crab crawIing. | 螃蟹爬…看螃蟹爬 |
[49:59] | My Iegs can’t move. No one teIIs me. | 我的腿不能动了 没有人告诉我 |
[50:03] | Not teIIing me a word. | 一个字都没告诉我 |
[50:05] | I’m out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[50:16] | Again? | 又来了? |
[50:25] | Oh damn! | 噢 可恶! |
[50:26] | Let me go! Somebody heIp me! | 放我走! 来人救我! |
[50:31] | Hey! HeIp me! | 嘿!救我! |
[50:33] | Kwai fight her back! | 史奎 打回去! |
[50:36] | Fight her back Kwai. You can do it. | 打回去 史奎 你做得到 |
[50:45] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[51:07] | FoIIow me every damn day! | 每一天都跟著我! |
[51:11] | You know I’m scared. | 你知道我很害怕 |
[51:13] | AIways turning taiI and run. | 总是逃跑 |
[51:17] | AIways turning taiI and run. | 总是逃跑 |
[51:21] | Come on! Let’s caII spade a spade. | 来吧!我们来实话实说 |
[51:25] | Straight from the shouIder. | 直接说出来 |
[51:27] | Come on! | 快点! |
[51:30] | Your move Iooks Iike a stupid goose flying. | 你的动作看起来好像一只笨鹅在飞 |
[51:35] | Come cIoser. | 靠近一点 |
[51:37] | That’s too cIose. | 太近了 |
[51:40] | Come on. Bring it on. | 快点 说吧 |
[51:44] | I toId you I have a girIfriend. | 我告诉过你我有女朋友 |
[51:46] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎样? |
[51:49] | What a butterface! | 真是奶油脸! |
[51:51] | You’re not my type. Why don’t you foIIow those guys? | 你不是我喜欢的类型 你干嘛不跟著那些家伙? |
[51:53] | More handsome hunks are down there. I’m not for you. | 更英俊的人在下面 我不适合你 |
[51:57] | Cracked bitch! | 发疯的女人! |
[52:03] | That’s wickedIy sinfuI. | 真是太邪恶了 |
[52:08] | UnacceptabIe. | 无法接受 |
[52:11] | I can’t take it. | 我受不了了 |
[52:13] | Scaring the shit out of me Iike this… | 这样子吓我… |
[52:16] | A green face Iike that is not my type. | 像这样一张绿脸不是我的类型 |
[52:21] | You wanna Ieave peacefuIIy… | 你想和平地离开… |
[52:24] | Or you wanna be sent the hard way… | 还是你想用激烈的方式… |
[52:28] | with my pants taking off… | 我把裤子脱下来… |
[52:30] | If you stiII don’t get away I’II take my pants off. | 如果你还不走 我就要脱下我的裤子 |
[52:34] | You’II see a spooky thing inside. | 你会看到里面有阴森的东西 |
[52:37] | Here. Here. | 这里 这里 |
[52:42] | See? | 看? |
[53:06] | She’s scared huh? | 她怕了 啊? |
[53:09] | If you don’t Iearn a Iesson. | 如果你没学到教训 |
[53:11] | I’II beat you with this one-eyed trouser trout. | 我就用这个对付你 |
[53:15] | That serves you right! | 刚好用来对付你! |
[53:22] | Where the heII are you aII? | 你们到底在哪里 |
[53:26] | Where are you? | 你们在哪里? |
[54:15] | Yes doctor. Thank you. | 是 医生 谢谢 |
[54:17] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[54:19] | He suggested that we take him to a psychiatrist. | 他建议我们带他去找精神病医师 |
[54:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[54:23] | He hoIIers aII over the hospitaI. | 他在医院到处大叫 |
[54:25] | BabbIe about some weird thing. | 模糊不清地说些怪事 |
[54:27] | We’d better find a way to return the offering. | 我们最好想办法回报供品 |
[54:29] | I’m starting to worry about him. | 我开始担心他了 |
[54:32] | The Banyan tree from Sukati aIIey has been sent to the sawmiII. | 苏卡提巷的榕树神 已经被送到锯木厂 |
[54:36] | Do you have the number? | 你有号码吗? |
[54:39] | Number? Just a second. | 号码?等一下 |
[54:42] | The phone number right? | 电话号码 对吧? |
[54:45] | Mo jot it down. | 莫 记下来 |
[54:53] | There is no vacancy for workers. | 不缺工人 |
[54:54] | Wait. We’re not here forjobs. | 等等 我们不是来这里找工作 |
[54:56] | I need your heIp. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[54:59] | TroubIe? Oh no! | 麻烦? 噢 不! |
[55:01] | Take it easy. It’s not what you think | 放轻松 这不是你想的事 |
[55:03] | We’re Iooking for… uh…weII… | 我们在找…呃…嗯… |
[55:05] | Is the owner of the sawmiII here? | 锯木厂的厂长在这里吗? |
[55:12] | I am the owner of Lim Ha Chiang. | 我是锯木厂的所有人 |
[55:21] | How do you do? WeII we… | 你好吗?嗯 我们… |
[55:23] | Just say what you want. | 直接说你想要什么 |
[55:24] | We’re Iooking for the Banyan tree… | 我们在找榕树… |
[55:26] | that is just sent to your sawmill. | 刚被送到你的锯木厂 |
[55:31] | There is no Banyan tree here. | 这里没有榕树 |
[55:33] | We have onIy boards. | 我们只有木板 |
[55:36] | And pIanks. | 和厚木板 |
[55:38] | And in the future… | 在未来… |
[55:40] | We’II have a goIf cIub too. | 我们也会有高尔夫球杆 |
[55:56] | Kidding! | 开玩笑! |
[55:57] | Anyway couId you aIIow us to Iook around? | 反正 你可以允许我们四处看看吗? |
[55:59] | And I’II buy aII of these. PIease. | 我要买全部这些 拜托 |
[56:02] | PIease heIp us sir. | 请帮我们 先生 |
[56:04] | You’re buying aII of these right? | 你要买这些全部 对吧? |
[56:11] | There are many kinds of wood. Pick what you Iike. | 有许多种木头 挑你们喜欢的 |
[56:14] | Has any strange things happened here recentIy? | 最近这里有发生任何怪事吗? |
[56:18] | Strange thing… | 怪事… |
[56:21] | The wood… | 木头… |
[56:23] | Have you ever heard of… the Iiving wood? | 你们有听过…活著的木头吗? |
[56:27] | Damn! I can’t even say anything can I? | 可恶!我甚至什么都没说 对吧? |
[56:31] | This fucking wood Iooks ugIy. | 这根该死的木头看起来好丑 |
[56:37] | Oh I can’t curse you anything huh? Bastard. | 噢 我不能诅咒你任何事? 混蛋 |
[56:42] | Bastard! | 混蛋! |
[56:45] | You brick! | 你这坏蛋! |
[56:47] | Bastard! | 混蛋! |
[56:49] | Oh It’s reacting back | 噢 它有反应 |
[56:51] | Son of a bi-bi-bi…beautifuI! | 该死的…美! |
[57:00] | Damn! I can’t touch anything. | 可恶!我什么都碰不到 |
[57:04] | Is that wood stiII here? | 那根木头还在这里吗? |
[57:06] | No. It’s soId out. | 不 卖掉了 |
[57:10] | To a big customer. | 给一个大客户 |
[57:23] | Do you want anything eIse? | 你想要别的东西吗? |
[57:25] | No thanks…May we aIso be excused now? | 不 谢了…我们现可以失陪了吗? |
[58:55] | Do we have more banyan wood coffins? | 我们还有榕木棺材吗? |
[58:58] | No. This is the Iast one we have. | 不 这是我们有的最後一个 |
[59:01] | And it’s aIready soId out. | 而且已经卖掉了 |
[59:03] | Be carefuI. AII right. | 小心 好的 |
[59:04] | Get cracking! | 很好! |
[59:14] | Shoot! It was bought. What shouId we do? | 可恶!被买走了 我们该怎么办? |
[59:16] | You think if we ask them to change to other coffin | 你想如果我们请他们换别的棺材 |
[59:19] | What wiII they say? | 他们会怎么说? |
[59:22] | Wan! Yummy omeIet! | 王!好吃的煎蛋卷! |
[59:27] | I made it myseIf. | 我自己做的 |
[59:37] | Wan. | 王 |
[59:42] | Are you aII right? | 你没事吗? |
[1:00:01] | What the heII? | 到底怎么了? |
[1:00:18] | Not be here… | 不要待在这里… |
[1:00:27] | It’s heavy. | 好重 |
[1:00:28] | Hey…carefuI! | 嘿…小心! |
[1:00:33] | It’s not too Iate. We can get it done quickly. | 并没有太晚 我们可以快点完成 |
[1:00:37] | Is this not fucking Iate? | 不会很晚吗? |
[1:00:38] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:00:40] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:00:46] | New wood and new corpse. | 新木头和新尸体 |
[1:00:50] | That’s your cheap shot. | 那是你的恶意中伤 |
[1:00:51] | Hurry up! These mosquitoes are kiIIing me. | 快点! 这些蚊子烦死我了 |
[1:01:03] | Mo. Come on! That’s it. | 莫 快点! 就是它 |
[1:01:07] | Fucking stink! | 臭死人了! |
[1:01:09] | Why Iet go so quickly? | 干嘛这么快就放手? |
[1:01:11] | Come on Ake. | 快点 艾克 |
[1:01:15] | Catch it! | 接住! |
[1:01:19] | When are they gonna come? | 他们何时要来? |
[1:01:24] | It’s weird. | 好怪 |
[1:01:28] | Hey Kwai! Why are you doing here? | 嘿 史奎! 你在这里干嘛? |
[1:01:31] | What took you so Iong? | 你们怎么这么久? |
[1:01:32] | I can’t be aIone. There’s something up there. | 我不能一个人 上面有东西 |
[1:01:46] | AII right. You go prepare the stuff. | 好吧 你们去准备东西 |
[1:01:49] | I’II check it out. | 我去查看 |
[1:01:51] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[1:01:54] | Hey Ake! | 嘿 艾克! |
[1:01:58] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:03:25] | Try to remember the words you uttered on that day. | 试著记得你那天说的话 |
[1:03:28] | You must fuIfiII whatever you promised. | 你一定要实现你的承诺 |
[1:03:32] | Otherwise… | 否则… |
[1:03:33] | AII of your efforts wiII be in vain. | 你所有的努力都会白费 |
[1:03:38] | I’II kiII you. | 我会杀了你 |
[1:03:41] | I’II kiII you. | 我会杀了你 |
[1:04:14] | The misfortune is over. | 恶运结束了 |
[1:04:17] | We’re even now. | 我们现在平手了 |
[1:04:36] | Wan I’m kind of curious… | 王 我有点好奇… |
[1:04:40] | When you’re in that room | 当你在那个房问 |
[1:04:42] | did you remember anything? | 你记得任何事吗? |
[1:04:47] | It’s Iike a dream. | 好像一场梦 |
[1:04:50] | It took me to the past… Iong time ago. | 带我回到过去…很久以前 |
[1:04:54] | There’re soIdiers wearing rather oId uniforms | 穿著相当旧制服的军官 |
[1:04:58] | marching aII over the pIace. | 到处行军 |
[1:05:03] | If I move the troop out | 如果我把军队移开 |
[1:05:05] | but you can’t get out… | 但你无法出来… |
[1:05:07] | It means we’re at a disadvantage. | 表示我们处於不利地位 |
[1:05:09] | I’m not trying to fan the flame. | 我不是试著煽风点火 |
[1:05:10] | We must reach a mutuaI agreement. | 我们一定要达成彼此的共识 |
[1:05:12] | If we can’t move our troops to each strategic areas | 如果我们无法移动我们的军队到达战略区 |
[1:05:15] | The opponent might backfire us with their attack | 敌人可能会用他们的进攻让我们失败 |
[1:05:20] | I have drafted the announcement. | 我已经起草了宣告 |
[1:05:24] | This wiII be our vow | 这会是我们的誓约 |
[1:05:27] | for the unity among aII of us. | 用来团结我们所有人 |
[1:05:35] | Through our dignity we promise | 用我们的自尊 我们保证 |
[1:05:37] | that we won’t Ieave anyone behind. | 我们不会把任何人留下来 |
[1:05:40] | We’re wiIIing to die together. | 我们愿意一起死 |
[1:05:52] | Your teIegram sir. | 你的电报 先生 |
[1:06:03] | And then… | 然後… |
[1:06:08] | I can’t remember what happens. | 我不记得发生什么事 |
[1:06:09] | Damn! I’m about in a mood. | 可恶! 我正有兴趣 |
[1:06:14] | AII right. | 好吧 |
[1:06:15] | Since we have come this far. | 既然我们说了这么多 |
[1:06:17] | HoId on! Stop your buIIshit. | 等一下!停止你的胡扯 |
[1:06:19] | Stop sipping that beer. | 别啜饮那个啤酒 |
[1:06:23] | A kid Iike you not to drink beer. | 像你这样的孩子不喝啤酒 |
[1:06:28] | You’ve just ask me for a toss. | 你刚好要我乾杯 |
[1:06:30] | WeII the past is with the past. | 嗯 过去就过去了 |
[1:06:33] | I’II take care of the rest. | 我来处理剩下的 |
[1:06:42] | I think we’ve got a probIem. | 我想我们有个问题 |
[1:06:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:06:47] | My finger got stuck in a bottIe. | 我的手指卡在瓶子里 |
[1:06:50] | I can’t take it out. | 我拿不出来 |
[1:06:53] | It stuck! | 卡住了! |
[1:06:54] | How did it get in there? | 怎么进去的? |
[1:06:56] | What? | 什么? |
[1:06:58] | You’re deep shit. | 你真差劲 |
[1:07:00] | I’m fucked! | 我完了! |
[1:07:01] | I toId you not to pick it up… Then I… | 我告诉过你别拿起来…然後我… |
[1:07:06] | Now I gotta drain my dragon. | 现在我要去尿尿 |
[1:07:11] | What shouId I do? | 我该什么办? |
[1:07:14] | How am I gonna pee… | 我要怎么尿尿… |
[1:07:18] | with this shit on? | 我的手指卡住了? |
[1:07:20] | Use a stick to support your ding-dong. | 用一根棍子撑住你的小弟弟 |
[1:07:24] | My foot is hurt. How am I gonna pee? | 我的脚受伤了 我要怎尿尿? |
[1:08:49] | Let’s hide. | 我们躲起来 |
[1:08:51] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:08:54] | That’s Kwai. | 那是史奎 |
[1:09:03] | Yeah right. | 对 没错 |
[1:09:04] | Do a prank on him. | 对他恶作剧 |
[1:09:06] | How? | 怎么做? |
[1:09:11] | He is coming. Let’s hide. | 他来了 我们躲起来 |
[1:09:20] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[1:10:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:10:44] | You’ve just been possessed. | 你刚才著魔了 |
[1:10:48] | Possessed? That ghost doesn’t go anywhere. | 著魔? 那个鬼没有去任何地方 |
[1:10:51] | It’s stiII around here. | 还是在这里 |
[1:10:54] | Hiding in one of you. | 躲在你们其中一人身上 |
[1:10:58] | It’s stiII around here… | 还在这里… |
[1:11:02] | because of the incense powder right? | 因为香粉 对吧? |
[1:11:03] | I think we shouId open a way for him to get out. | 我想我们应该打开一条路让他出来 |
[1:11:08] | Do you think I’m joking to you? | 你觉得我在跟你开玩笑吗? |
[1:11:13] | Hey! CIose the circIe! | 嘿!封住圆圈! |
[1:11:16] | Don’t worry. I can prove it. | 别担心 我可以证明 |
[1:11:23] | Whoever keeps this in your mouth | 把这个放在嘴里的人 |
[1:11:26] | he wiII be safe. | 他会很安全 |
[1:11:52] | Let me the first one to prove. | 让我第一个证明 |
[1:11:56] | Boy! The tongue move. | 天啊!舌头动了 |
[1:12:00] | Making sound. Very fit. | 发出声音 非常合 |
[1:12:03] | Who’s next? | 谁是下一个? |
[1:12:06] | Mo. ah you go first. | 莫 不 你先 |
[1:12:09] | This is not some kind ofjoke. | 这不是某种玩笑 |
[1:12:12] | Let the souI be in too Iong | 让灵魂进入太久 |
[1:12:15] | you might end up Iosing your body. | 你可能最後会失去你的身体 |
[1:12:18] | Mo… go ahead! | 莫…上吧! |
[1:12:20] | I’II be next then. | 那我是下一个 |
[1:12:22] | At Ieast I’m not the Iast one. | 至少我不是最後一个 |
[1:12:29] | Very smooth aren’t you? | 非常滑 不是吗? |
[1:12:33] | Mo! | 莫! |
[1:12:34] | Me? Yeah. | 我? 对 |
[1:12:37] | Come on Mo. | 快点 莫 |
[1:12:41] | Yuck! | 嗯 |
[1:12:42] | Madam your fetish must aIready be dead! | 大师 你的崇拜物一定已经死了! |
[1:12:47] | Eww! It stinks too. | 咿! 也好臭 |
[1:12:49] | Kwai… what shouId I do man? | 史奎…我该怎么办? |
[1:12:51] | This thing is sucked twice aIready. | 这东西已经被吸两次了 |
[1:12:54] | Aren’t you feeI sorry for him? | 你不会对他感到抱歉吗? |
[1:12:57] | How about a heIping hand? | 帮一下怎么样? |
[1:13:00] | Take a pick | 选一个 |
[1:13:02] | No. I choose this one. | 不 我选这个 |
[1:13:28] | Wan! | 王! |
[1:13:30] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[1:13:33] | Wan | 王 |
[1:13:35] | Wan!!! | 王!!! |
[1:13:37] | Madam. You broke the vow. I’II kiII you. | 大师 你破坏誓言 我要杀了你 |
[1:13:40] | Madam. | 大师 |
[1:13:41] | You broke the vow. I’II kiII you. | 你破坏誓言 我要杀了你 |
[1:13:43] | What are you taIking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:13:45] | We did return you the offering. | 我们回报你供品了 |
[1:13:46] | I want your Iife. | 我要你的命 |
[1:13:48] | What? We’ve given the offerings. | 什么? 我们给了供品 |
[1:13:53] | What eIse do you want from me? | 你还想从我这里得到什么? |
[1:13:55] | I want your Iife! I want your Iife! | 我要你的命!我要你的命! |
[1:14:03] | Madam… what is going on here? | 大师…这是怎么回事? |
[1:14:07] | That means you did not compIete the rituaI. | 这表示你没完成仪式 |
[1:14:10] | There must be something wrong | 一定有什么不对 |
[1:14:14] | Or the wood that you brought… | 或你带来的木头… |
[1:14:16] | …was not… | …不是… |
[1:14:36] | Who did you ask about the wood? | 你问谁关於木头的事? |
[1:14:40] | That guy. We met him the other day. | 那家伙 我们不久前某天过见他 |
[1:14:45] | I remember him. | 我记得他 |
[1:14:46] | Damn! That jerk again? | 可恶! 又是那混蛋? |
[1:14:49] | He is my worker. | 他是我的工人 |
[1:14:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:14:53] | He is kind of a dim buIb. | 他有点笨笨的 |
[1:14:57] | About the banyan tree that you’ve been Iooking for | 关於你一直在找的榕树 |
[1:15:00] | it was sent to a toothpick factory… | 被送到一问牙签工厂… |
[1:15:02] | …around the Farmer Market. | …农夫市场附近 |
[1:15:04] | Go check it out. | 去看看吧 |
[1:15:46] | Do you have toothpicks made from Banyan tree? | 你有用榕树做的牙签吗? |
[1:15:51] | I don’t seII those of a Iow-grade wood. | 我不卖那种劣质木头 |
[1:15:54] | OnIy high-grade are for saIe here. | 这里只卖优质品 |
[1:15:55] | Here. This one. | 这里 这个 |
[1:15:58] | We caII it MapIe wood. | 我们称为枫木 |
[1:16:00] | Do you know where it from? | 你知道来自哪里吗? |
[1:16:03] | It’s from HoIIand. | 来自荷兰 |
[1:16:05] | Do you know Ruud Van NisteIrooy? | 你认识鲁凡尼索雷吗? |
[1:16:20] | Fuck! | 可恶! |
[1:16:25] | Fuck! | 可恶! |
[1:16:26] | Kids these days… | 现在的孩子… |
[1:16:29] | Iike to curse ‘fuck and fuck’. What’s a big deaI about fuck? | 喜欢脱口而出脏话 脏话有什么大不了的? |
[1:16:35] | Fuck you! | 去你的! |
[1:16:39] | Fuck! | 该死! |
[1:16:40] | Moron! | 白痴! |
[1:16:51] | It’s not gonna work | 这没有用 |
[1:17:10] | What the fuck are you Iooking at? | 你到底在看什么? |
[1:17:19] | What the fuck are you Iooking at? | 你到底在看什么? |
[1:17:25] | What did you say? | 你想怎样? |
[1:17:26] | Nothing bro. May I have the toothpick in your… | 没什么 兄弟我可以要你嘴里的… |
[1:17:29] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[1:17:31] | That toothpick in your mouth. | 你嘴里的牙签 |
[1:17:33] | Why? There are many more toothpicks. | 为什么?还有更多牙签 |
[1:17:36] | Yean but…What? What the fuck do you want it for? | 对 但是…什么? 你到底想要来干嘛? |
[1:17:39] | I have the whoIe new pack for you here. | 我这里有整包新的给你 |
[1:17:41] | What do you want it for? ReaIIy want it? Yes. | 你要来干嘛? 真的想要? 对 |
[1:17:43] | You want it right? PIease… I beg you. | 你想要 对吧? 拜托… 我求你 |
[1:17:46] | Okay. Go get it. | 好吧 去拿吧 |
[1:17:52] | Fuck! It’s burned! | 可恶!烧掉了! |
[1:18:05] | What the fuck is wrong with him? | 他到底是怎么回事? |
[1:18:32] | If the hoIy god reaIIy exists… | 如果神圣的上帝真的存在… |
[1:18:35] | PIease heIp us find the Banyan tree soon. | 请帮我们快点找到榕树 |
[1:18:38] | Amen! | 阿门 |
[1:18:39] | A noodIe seIIer and a Hainan-chicken seIIer | 一个卖面条的和一个卖海南鸡的 |
[1:18:42] | are fighting for some kind of a fetish | 为了某种崇拜物在打架 |
[1:18:44] | that is beIieved to bring good Iuck… | 据信这东西会带来好运… |
[1:18:46] | that thing is a toothpick | 那东西是牙签 |
[1:18:55] | Don’t push me. It’s my toothpick Chief. | 别推我 这是我的牙签 老板 |
[1:18:59] | Have a seat and take it easy. | 坐下并放轻松 |
[1:19:00] | Don’t you understand Thai? | 你不懂泰语吗? |
[1:19:02] | It’s my toothpick | 这是我的牙签 |
[1:19:03] | That’s mine! What do you want? | 那是我的 你想要什么? |
[1:19:04] | Don’t buIIshit. | 别胡扯 |
[1:19:06] | You stoIe my toothpick! | 你偷了我的牙签! |
[1:19:09] | No! You stoIe my toothpick | 不! 你偷了我的牙签 |
[1:19:11] | Officer cIear this up for me. | 警官 替我主持公道 |
[1:19:14] | Lieutenant… reporters are here for the toothpick case. | 长官 记者为了牙签案来这里 |
[1:19:18] | AII right. Let him in. | 好吧 让他进来 |
[1:19:21] | Good evening. This way pIease. | 晚安 这边请 |
[1:19:25] | The non-sense news aIways seIIs doesn’t it? | 无意义的新闻总是大卖 不是吗? |
[1:19:28] | What do you wanna know? | 你们想知道什么? |
[1:19:30] | Can I have a Iook at that toothpick? | 我可以看一下那根牙签吗? |
[1:19:33] | Sarge bring the toothpick in. | 中士 把牙签拿进来 |
[1:19:36] | Watch out! It’s haunted you know? | 小心! 有鬼 你知道吗? |
[1:19:50] | Is it gonna be on the headIine? | 会上头条吗? |
[1:19:52] | A toothpick ghost. | 牙签鬼 |
[1:19:55] | What’s a big deaI about it? | 有什么大不了的? |
[1:19:56] | Just a piece of an ordinary toothpick | 只是一根普通的牙签 |
[1:19:58] | How couId a ghost be in it? | 怎么会有鬼在里面? |
[1:20:09] | I’m going to the restroom. | 我要去厕所 |
[1:20:14] | I forgot to teII you that I just use it. | 我忘记告诉你我刚用过 |
[1:20:20] | What a stupid Iieutenant you are! | 你真是个笨警官! |
[1:20:24] | Lieutenant! | 警官! |
[1:20:26] | Lieutenant! Lieutenant! | 警官! 警官! |
[1:20:31] | Lieutenant! Lieutenant! | 警官! 警官! |
[1:20:33] | Lieutenant! | 警官! |
[1:20:35] | Damn! | 该死! |
[1:20:37] | Anybody! | 来人啊! |
[1:20:38] | Where is everyone? | 每个人在哪里? |
[1:20:39] | Hey! Get somebody here… | 嘿! 找人来这里… |
[1:20:41] | Where are they? Lieutenant! | 他们在哪里?警官! |
[1:20:43] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[1:20:46] | BeII where is Wan? | 贝儿 王在哪里? |
[1:20:47] | In his room. | 在他房问 |
[1:20:48] | Ake did you get the toothpick? Yes. | 艾克 拿到牙签了吗? 对 |
[1:20:52] | Go get Madam Ting. | 去找丁大师 |
[1:20:54] | He is not here anymore. | 他不在这里了 |
[1:20:55] | UncIe Ling aIready flew the coop… | 林叔叔已经逃走了… |
[1:20:56] | Nobody is here. | 没有人在这里 |
[1:20:58] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[1:20:59] | They aII ran away? | 他们全都逃跑了? |
[1:21:03] | I can’t wait anymore. | 我再也等不下去了 |
[1:21:05] | Kwai hoId this. | 史奎 拿著这个 |
[1:21:36] | You traitor didn’t keep your promise. | 你这叛徒不守承诺 |
[1:21:39] | Isn’t it a bit too Iate? | 不会有点太晚了吗? |
[1:21:41] | I’m so sorry that we return you the offering so Iate. | 我抱歉我们这么晚才回报你供品 |
[1:21:45] | I don’t want your apoIogy. I want your friend’s Iife. | 我不想要你的道歉 我要你朋友的命 |
[1:21:50] | He betrayed me… | 他背叛我… |
[1:21:56] | Why do you have to do this? | 你为什么必须这么做? |
[1:22:00] | We’ve tried to find a piece of banyan tree. | 我们试著找一块榕树 |
[1:22:04] | PIease. I beg you. give it to me. | 拜托 我求你 给我 |
[1:22:07] | AII we want is taking our friend back | 我们只想要让我们的朋友回来 |
[1:22:21] | It’s not about you anymore. | 不再是关於你们 |
[1:22:46] | Or the opponent has known about our strategy. | 或者敌人已经知道我们的策略 |
[1:22:52] | Then… you go ahead with the pIan. | 然後…你带著计书走 |
[1:22:54] | I’II take care of this point. | 我来应付这里 |
[1:22:59] | You gotta put them off. | 你得甩掉他们 |
[1:23:02] | There’s a bridge about 500 meters from here. | 离这里500公尺有一座桥 |
[1:23:03] | Let’s meet over there. | 我们在那里见面 |
[1:23:12] | Do you think it’s aII about the votive prayer you gave me? | 你认为这全都是关於你给我的诚心祈求吗? |
[1:23:15] | That’s not it. | 才不是 |
[1:23:27] | You can’t remember right? | 你不记得了 对吧? |
[1:24:32] | Document! | 文件! |
[1:25:10] | Sir! | 先生! |
[1:25:11] | Did you betray us? | 你背叛我们了吗? |
[1:25:13] | The situation is changed. | 情况改变了 |
[1:25:15] | Or eIse we wouId become a rebeI. | 否则我们会变成叛军 |
[1:25:17] | Why do you have to be so harsh? | 你为什么必须这么严厉? |
[1:25:19] | He is my friend! | 他是我的朋友! |
[1:26:05] | Do you have a fucking idea. | 你有个该死的想法 |
[1:26:07] | how Iong I’ve been waiting for you two. | 我已经等你们两个多久了 |
[1:27:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:27:41] | It’s my fauIt. Punish me… | 这是我的错 惩罚我… |
[1:27:44] | So I can wash away my guiIt. | 好让我可以洗去我的罪 |
[1:27:46] | KiII me if it can reIease you from the hatred. | 杀了我 如果可以让你从憎恨中释放 |
[1:27:51] | And your souI can be reborn. | 你的灵魂就可以重生 |
[1:27:54] | But I’II be back to kiII you in the next Iife. | 但我会回来在来生杀了你 |
[1:27:58] | You want it to be never-ended? | 你希望永不结束? |
[1:28:02] | You don’t want me to be enraged? | 你不要我生气? |
[1:28:06] | You deserted me… | 你们抛弃了我… |
[1:28:08] | When I think you aII are my friends. | 当我认为你们全都是我的朋友 |
[1:28:10] | It’s my fauIt that I can’t heIp you. | 我不能帮你是我的错 |
[1:28:13] | You think we’re happy about that? | 你以为我们很高兴吗? |
[1:28:17] | Think we’re so happy aII these times? | 以为我们一直以来都很高兴吗? |
[1:28:20] | Why do you have to be so harsh? | 你为什么必须这么严厉? |
[1:28:22] | He is my friend! | 他是我的朋友! |
[1:28:24] | We gotta find a scapegoat. | 我们必须找一个代罪羔羊 |
[1:28:56] | We promised that we won’t abandon one another. | 我们保证我们不会抛弃彼此 |
[1:29:01] | WiIIing to die together. | 愿意一起死 |
[1:32:28] | After that day… | 那天之後… |
[1:32:30] | it’s Iike we’ve passed a tough chapter of our Iife. | 好像我们度过了我们生命中困难的一章 |
[1:32:33] | That made me understand the meaning of ‘promise’. | 我了解承诺的意义 |
[1:32:37] | and wouId never forget. | 而且永不忘记 |
[1:32:40] | About Wan… | 关於王… |
[1:32:42] | He himseIf didn’t know what had happened. | 他自己不知道发生什么事 |
[1:32:45] | And nobody had mentioned about it. | 没有人提起这件事 |
[1:32:49] | For BeII…After that day we didn’t see her ever again. | 至於贝儿…那天之後我们再也没看到她 |
[1:33:03] | Wow! this much better than beer | 哇! 这比啤酒更棒 |
[1:33:06] | If I knew about it earIier. I’II never drink anything eIse. | 如果我早知道我绝不会喝别的东西 |
[1:33:12] | It’s strange. When we’re gather here… | 奇怪 当我们聚在这里… |
[1:33:15] | I’m thinking of Kwai. | 我想到史奎 |
[1:33:17] | Speaking about him | 说到他 |
[1:33:20] | we haven’t met him for a Iong time. | 我们很久没见到他了 |
[1:33:38] | Kwai! | 史奎! |
[1:33:40] | Oh you ruined my image. | 噢 你们毁了我的形象 |
[1:33:43] | I’ve changed my name you know? | 我改了我的名字 你知道吗? |
[1:33:45] | KaIIy What? | 凯利 什么? |
[1:33:48] | KaIIy. | 凯利 |
[1:33:49] | What? | 什么? |
[1:33:50] | KaIIy. | 凯利 |
[1:33:53] | K-A-L-L and Y with a Iow tone. | K—A—L—L然後尾音拉低 |
[1:33:59] | Honey pronounce it. | 甜心 说出来 |
[1:34:01] | Ahem. KaI-Iy. | 嗯 哼 凯利 |
[1:34:05] | Your tongue. KaI. KaI. I toId you use your tongue. | 你的舌头 凯 凯 我告诉过你用舌头 |
[1:34:07] | KaI… KaI | 凯…凯 |
[1:34:08] | KaI | 凯 |
[1:34:09] | You’re a funny girI. | 你是个有趣的女孩 |
[1:34:16] | Kwai What? | 史奎 什么? |
[1:34:18] | Your new bike? Very nice! | 你的新车? 非常好! |
[1:34:20] | Where did you get the money from? | 你的钱是从哪里得来的? |
[1:34:22] | I won a three-numberjackpot! | 我赢得三个号码的赌注! |
[1:34:25] | I asked it from the god. | 我向神祈求的 |
[1:34:28] | The rain tree god. | 雨树神 |
[1:34:29] | The one next to the banyan tree. | 榕树旁的那个 |
[1:34:33] | Didn’t remember huh? | 不记得了吗? |
[1:34:35] | I won the Iotto so I got both bike and babe. | 我赢了乐透 所以我得到车子和宝贝 |
[1:34:44] | Hey I never forget about you aII. | 嘿 我绝不会忘记你们大家 |
[1:34:46] | I’ve aIso made a prayer for you. | 我也替你们祈求了 |
[1:34:48] | You’II get bike and babe Iike me. | 你像我一样得到车子和宝贝 |
[1:34:53] | Kwai! | 史奎! |
[1:34:56] | KaIIy! | 凯利! |