英文名称:Vertical Limit
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | “Take It To The Limit”? | “垂直极限”? |
[01:32] | Artist and year? | 乐团和年份? |
[01:37] | 1975. The Eagles, of course. Very funny. | 1975 当然是老鹰合唱团 笑死人了 |
[02:20] | That’s not a song. It ‘s ridiculous. You made it up. | 那不是歌 太好笑了 是你编出来的 |
[02:23] | That is definitely a song. It’s a good song, and a winning song. | 当然是歌 是首很棒的好歌 |
[02:31] | You give up? | 放弃了? |
[02:33] | On belay. | 做安全措施 |
[02:36] | “MacArthur Park.” Richard Harris. 1968. | 1968年 李察哈里斯的 “麦克阿瑟公园” |
[02:40] | 1968? I didn’t even think they had recorded music back then. | 1968?我不觉得那时他们有唱片 |
[02:45] | Excuse me. I have a signed album by Mr. Harris. | 对不起 我就有张哈里斯签名的唱片 |
[02:48] | It was cutting-edge stuff back then. | 这在那时可是很前卫的东西 |
[02:52] | Peter, check your sister’s belay. | 检查你妹的安全措施 |
[02:53] | Want to tell him we’re not 15? | 想告诉他我们已不是小孩了吗? |
[02:55] | Why bother? We’ll always be 15. | 何必呢?我们永远都是小孩 |
[02:58] | Dad, she needs a second cam. | 爸 她需要第二个安全栓 |
[03:01] | That won’t hold in a fall. | 万一出事那样可撑不住 |
[03:04] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[03:05] | Listen, Annie. | 听我说 安妮 |
[03:06] | No matter how experienced… | 我不管你有多老练… |
[03:08] | …a smart climber always wears a belt and suspenders. | 聪明的攀岩者都会做好安全措施 |
[03:11] | Two cams are safe, three’s better. | 两个栓才安全 三个更好 |
[03:14] | I’m not kidding. We’re not moving until you put another cam in the wall. | 我是说真的 在岩壁上再放个安全栓 我们才继续攀 |
[03:18] | I have three cams. He’s yanking your chain. | 我放了三个 他是骗你的 |
[03:21] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[03:26] | Amateurs at twelve o’clock! Check your safety! | 正上方有新手!检查安全索! |
[03:58] | Too much weight! It’s not gonna hold! | 太重了!它撑不住的! |
[04:03] | Hold it together, you two! | 你们两个冷静! |
[04:05] | Now get a grip. | 稳下来 |
[04:07] | We’re getting out of this. | 我们会脱困的 |
[04:10] | Annie, how close to the wall are we? | 安妮 岩壁离我们多远? |
[04:15] | Keep still, goddamn it! Stop moving around! Stop! | 别动 该死的! 别再乱动了!别动了! |
[04:21] | Dad! | 爸! |
[04:36] | Both of you… | 你们两个… |
[04:37] | …keep very still. | 别乱动 |
[04:39] | Try and stay calm. | 试着保持冷静 |
[04:42] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[04:44] | Is the other cam moving? | 剩下的栓环松动了吗? |
[04:46] | No. | 没有 |
[04:48] | Try and reach the wall. | 试着靠近岩壁 |
[04:50] | See if you can anchor us back in. | 看你能否再把我们扣回岩壁 |
[04:53] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[05:27] | It’s moving! | 它撑不住了! |
[05:30] | Peter, get your knife. | 彼得 拿出刀来 |
[05:32] | What? | 什么? |
[05:33] | Just do as I say. | 照我说的去做 |
[05:35] | Get it! | 拿出来! |
[05:36] | You don’t have much time here. | 你没多少时间了 |
[05:40] | You have to do something for me. | 你得帮我做件事 |
[05:43] | Cut me loose. | 把绳索割断 |
[05:45] | One cam can’t hold us all. | 一个栓环撑不住我们的 |
[05:47] | You have to cut me loose… | 你要割断绳子… |
[05:50] | …or else I’ II pull everybody down. Everybody will die! | 不然我会拖累你们 我们全都会死了! |
[05:54] | Shut up, Annie! | 闭嘴 |
[05:55] | It’s one dead or three, Peter. | 不是我死就是大家死 |
[05:58] | Don’t make him do this. | 别逼他这么做 |
[05:59] | You’re gonna kill your sister. | 你会害死你妹妹 |
[06:02] | Annie will die if you don’t. | 不割的话安妮就会死 |
[06:03] | – I won’t do it! – Cut the rope! | -我不要这么做! -割断绳子! |
[06:05] | – I can’t! – Stop it! | -我不能! -别说了! |
[06:07] | That cam is gonna come out and Annie and you will die! | 那栓环会松脱 你跟安妮都会死! |
[06:10] | – You’ll kill your sister! – Stop it! | -你会害死你妹! -别说了! |
[06:14] | Cut the damn rope! | 快割断绳子! |
[06:16] | It doesn’t matter about me. Cut it. | 我没关系的 快割 |
[06:19] | We’re out of time! | 我们没时间了! |
[06:20] | Don’t do it! | 不要那么做! |
[06:22] | No one will blame you for it! Just cut it! | 没人会怪你的!快割! |
[06:26] | Annie and you are gonna die! Just cut it, Peter! | 你和安妮都会死的 快割! |
[09:13] | We’re cleared for the Siachen glacier. A doctor’s on standby. | 我们获准降落赛西冰河 有个医生在等 |
[09:17] | I was heading there anyway. Mail and supplies. | 我本来就要送邮件和补给过去 |
[09:20] | I can drop you on my way back to K2 base camp. | 回程我会送你去K2基地营 |
[09:23] | Sounds good. | 好 |
[09:35] | I tried to visit you a few days ago. | 我几天前就想去找你 |
[09:37] | But the weather closed in. | 但气候变糟了 |
[09:40] | Annie’s at base camp. Arrived last week. | 安妮在基地营 上周来的 |
[10:32] | Would you like a tea? | 想喝茶吗? |
[10:33] | No, I’ m fine. | 不了 |
[10:35] | You must try the tea. It ‘s very good. Indian, of course. | 你该喝喝看 上好的印度茶 |
[10:39] | We may be at war with them, but their tea’s the best. | 打仗归打仗 他们的茶还是最棒的 |
[11:04] | – Forgive me. Mr. Garrett, isn’t it? – Yes. | -对不起 你是葛先生? -是的 |
[11:07] | National Geographic is always welcome. | 我们很欢迎国家地理杂志 |
[11:10] | The only Westerners who come to Pakistan without conquering something. | 唯一不是来巴基斯坦 征服什么的西方人 |
[11:15] | The colonel’ s angry. Only 25% of his medical supplies are onboard. | 上校很生气 只来了 百分之二十五的药品 |
[11:18] | And three days late. Look at this place. | 还迟了三天 看看这里 |
[11:21] | In six years, I’ ve lost 800 men. Not one to the enemy. | 六年死了八百人 都不是战死的 |
[11:25] | But the chopper was full of stuff. | 但直升机上装满了东西啊 |
[11:27] | Not for my men. | 不是我们的 |
[11:29] | For Americans who can pay $3 million for climbing permits. | 那是花了三百万拿到 爬山许可证的美国人的 |
[11:33] | Elliot Vaughn, the entrepreneur. | 企业家范艾略 |
[11:35] | He’s got 40 people with him to try K2. I’ve been seconded to his team. | 他找了40人跟他一起爬K2 我被暂派到他的队伍上 |
[11:40] | Seconded or sold? | 暂派还是暂卖? |
[11:45] | That’s a question only a general in Islamabad can answer. | 这问题只有首府的将官能回答 |
[11:51] | Three o’clock. Time to wake up the Indians. | 三点了 该叫醒印度人了 |
[12:10] | So Annie’s coming in with Vaughn’s team? | 安妮是跟老范的队伍来的? |
[12:13] | She’s leading a WNN documentary crew. | 她带领WNN纪录片拍摄小组 |
[12:15] | They’re going up the mountain with him. | 她们会跟他一起攻顶 |
[12:19] | Have you seen her? | 你见到她了? |
[12:21] | Not yet. One of the guides told me. | 没有 其中一个向导告诉我的 |
[12:25] | What about Vaughn? What’s he all about? | 老范呢? 这个老范人如何? |
[12:28] | Pretty much what you’d expect. Sensitive, kind, modest. | 你想像中的 细腻、和善又客气 |
[12:33] | Your typical billionaire. | 典型的亿万富翁 |
[12:36] | Four years ago his team took on the south face. | 四年前 他的队伍从南面攻顶 |
[12:39] | Was 800 feet from the top when weather closed in. | 距峰顶八百英尺时气候转坏 |
[12:42] | Twenty-four hours in the death zone. | 他在死亡区待了一天 |
[12:46] | Next morning, he walked down. He’s a bloody good climber. | 第二天 他走了下来 真是个好手 |
[13:34] | – Got your update, Annie. – What’s up? | -收到你的最新资料了 安妮 -怎么了? |
[13:37] | That cyclone’s tracking fast from southeast. | 那旋风从东南方快速移动 |
[13:40] | Let me know if anything changes. | 有新状况就通知我 |
[14:10] | What are you? | 你怎么…? |
[14:14] | I just happened to be in the area. | 我刚好在这附近 |
[14:21] | I heard WNN hired you. And you’re hosting it. Congrats. | 听说WNN聘你主导拍摄 恭喜了 |
[14:26] | They needed someone who could climb K2 and look presentable. | 他们要能爬上K2 而且还很体面的人 |
[14:29] | Not much of a rush. | 那没什么 |
[14:31] | That’s not true. They wanted the best. | 不对 他们只要顶尖好手 |
[14:36] | I read about you on the Eiger. Fastest female ascent. | 我看到你登上爱格尔峰的报导 攀登最快的女性 |
[14:42] | Dad would be proud. | 爸会很骄傲的 |
[15:01] | When you leaving? | 你何时出发? |
[15:02] | Early tomorrow morning. We want to be summiting by 2:00 Wednesday. | 明天 我们想在周三下午二点登顶 |
[15:08] | What does the mountain say about that? | 山峰情况怎样? |
[15:10] | I thought you laid siege to it. | 我以为你会等最佳时机再攻顶 |
[15:14] | I didn’t know it could be scheduled. | 我不知道那是可以被安排的 |
[15:17] | It’s a plan, Peter, that’s all. | 这是计划 彼得 就是这样 |
[15:19] | Vaughn’s aggressive. He knows what he wants and goes for it. | 老范很积极 他知道他要什么而且 勇往直前 |
[15:23] | I admire him. | 我敬佩他 |
[15:26] | How long have you known him? | 你认识他多久了? |
[15:29] | Wherever you’re going with this, you’re wrong. | 不管你怎么想 你错了 |
[15:32] | Nobody ever affects my climbing. | 没人能影响我登山 |
[16:46] | Was that two of them, Cyril | 那是两架吗? |
[16:50] | Or has this stuff just gotten better than we thought? | 还是这玩意比我们想像中的好? |
[17:24] | – Frank. – Good to see you. | -法兰克 -真高兴看到你 |
[17:27] | – Tommy McLaren. Colorado Kid. – You ready to go? | -麦汤米 科罗拉多小子 -准备上路了? |
[17:30] | You lead, I’ II follow. | 你带路 我跟随 |
[17:31] | There’s my leading lady. Hi, Annie. | 那是我们的女向导 安妮 |
[17:34] | – How was your trip? – My stomach’s still up there. | -飞行顺利吧? -我的胃还在翻腾呢 |
[17:37] | Luckily I passed on the eggs Benedict. | 还好我没吃太多 |
[17:41] | Excuse me for a minute. | 恕我失陪 |
[17:43] | Ed Viesturs. It’s an honor to meet you. | 维艾德 认识你是我的荣幸 |
[17:47] | – Elliot Vaughn. – Nice to meet you. | -范艾略 -幸会 |
[17:49] | This guy has been up Everest five times. | 这位仁兄登上埃弗勒斯峰五次 |
[17:52] | He’s climbed 12 of the world ‘s 14 highest peaks. | 征服世界14高峰中的12座 |
[17:56] | All without oxygen. | 全都没使用氧气 |
[17:58] | Rock on. By comparison, all of us are merely amateurs. | 加油 跟你比 我们只是业余的 |
[18:03] | – It ‘s a real honor, Ed. – Welcome to base camp. | -真是荣幸 艾德 -欢迎来到基地营 |
[18:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:17] | Outdoors magazine wants to interview you. | “户外运动”杂志想访问你 |
[18:20] | “Bankruptcy at High Altitude.” | “在高海拔破产” |
[18:24] | How much can we… | 我们到底… |
[18:28] | Yes? | 有事吗? |
[18:32] | I could go and come back, or… | 我可以去再回来 或者… |
[18:42] | Looking for Skip? | 找史奇? |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:48] | Try the command tent. | 去指挥帐棚找找看 |
[18:50] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:00] | Skip? | 史奇? |
[19:02] | I’m Peter Garrett. | 我是葛彼得 |
[19:04] | – Good to meet you. – Good to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[19:06] | I got your message. Bad luck about your porter. | 我收到你留言了 你的挑夫真惨 |
[19:09] | I’ve got four you can meet tomorrow. Supplies you need are no problem. | 我有四个人你明天可以见见 你要的补给品没问题 |
[19:13] | The Swedish hooker’s taking longer than I thought. | 瑞典婊子用掉的时间 比我预计的久 |
[19:17] | There’s no shortage of entertainment. You saw Mr. Vaughn fly in? | 这里最不缺的就是娱乐 看到范先生飞来了? |
[19:21] | He’s hard to miss. What’s this about his climbing to a deadline? | 你很难不注意到他 在截止日期前登山是怎么回事? |
[19:27] | – Friend of yours? – My sister’s climbing with him. | -他是你朋友? -我妹要跟他一起攻顶 |
[19:31] | Annie Garrett. | 葛安妮 |
[19:34] | Vaughn’s got this publicity stunt for his new airline, Majestic Air. | 范艾略要为他的 迈捷航空公司造势 |
[19:39] | He stands on the top of K2 waving as the inaugural flight goes overhead. | 他站在K2峰顶 向头顶掠过的首航班机招手 |
[19:44] | Are you serious? | 真的? |
[19:46] | I’m deadly serious. | 千真万确 |
[19:48] | Your sister’s safe. No one knows these hills better than Tommy McLaren. | 你妹很安全 没人比麦汤米更了解这些山况了 |
[19:52] | He told Vaughn they’d get up there. I know I did. | 他跟范艾略承诺过 我也一样 |
[19:55] | I’d have told him anything for $1 million. | 有一百万 我什么都愿意说 |
[19:59] | Is that what he’s spending? | 他真的付这么多? |
[20:01] | That’s just for Tom. Bought his company out for the entire season. | 那只是给汤米的 他整年靠这摊就吃不完了 |
[20:05] | Not that I’ m pissed off. Look what I get to drag to the top. | 我不是生气 看看我要带谁登顶 |
[20:09] | 56-year-old movie producer with dysfunctional bowel syndrome. | 56岁肠子并发症的电影制片 |
[20:14] | He’s got the runs, mate. Permanently. | 他得了痢疾 好不了的 |
[20:17] | The Bench brothers bet he won’t make it past 18,000. | 班氏兄弟赌他上不到 一万八千英尺之上 |
[20:22] | – What do you think? – What do I think? | -你觉得呢? -我? |
[20:24] | It depends. I’ m so broke I might have to shove him in a crevasse myself. | 看情况 我穷到愿意把他推到裂缝中 |
[20:29] | This is Monique, our base camp manager and medic. Monique, Peter. | 这是莫妮 基地营经理兼医生 莫妮 这是彼得 |
[20:34] | We’ve met. You should look at these. | 我们见过了 你该看看这些 |
[20:39] | Don’t mind her. She’s French-Canadian. | 别理她 她是法裔加拿大人 |
[20:42] | Some days she’s Canadian and can be quite pleasant. | 有时她是加拿大人 安静有礼 |
[20:46] | Today, she’s obviously French. | 明显的 她今天是法国人 |
[21:11] | How about some Spanish mackerel for the bow? | 给我来点西班牙鱼吧? |
[21:15] | My name’s Cyril. I’ m not much, but I’ m all I think about. | 我叫西瑞 我没什么 我只为我自己 |
[21:19] | Watch out for him, he’s like a dog. If he sees something… | 小心 他跟狗一样 如果他看到什么… |
[21:22] | …he tries to shag it. If he can’t shag it, he tries to eat it. | 就想上 不然就想吃 |
[21:26] | If he can’t eat it, he pisses on it. | 如果不能吃 他就撒泡尿 |
[21:29] | It’s easy to tell us apart, because I’ m the shy one. | 你很容易分辨我们 我较害羞 |
[21:33] | No, no, no, senorita. | 不、不…小姐 |
[21:41] | Here you go. Have a drink on Mr. Vaughn. | 拿去 让范艾略请你喝一杯吧 |
[21:44] | What time’s the laser show? | 雷射表演何时开始? |
[21:49] | Is this thing on? | 这玩意开着吗? |
[21:51] | Howdy! | 各位好 |
[21:55] | Everyone hear me all right? | 大家都听得见吗? |
[21:57] | No! | 听不见! |
[22:02] | You’re the lucky ones. | 那你可幸运了 |
[22:05] | Welcome to the highest party in the world! | 欢迎参加世上最高的派对 |
[22:13] | Okay, maybe I did overdo it just a bit. | 好吧 也许我太夸张了一点 |
[22:18] | Four years ago, I came here with a dream to climb K2. | 四年前 我带着 攀登K2的梦想… |
[22:22] | The toughest mountain in the world. | 世上最难攀登的山 |
[22:25] | As most of you know, that attempt ended in tragedy. | 你们大部分都知道 那次攀登是以悲剧收场 |
[22:29] | On Wednesday, with the help of Tom McLaren… | 星期三 麦汤米将协助我… |
[22:33] | …I intend to fulfill that dream. | 完成攀登的梦想 |
[22:36] | And while I’ m at it, take care of some business, Texas style. | 在过程中 我要以德州方式 处理些事情 |
[22:46] | At 0900 hours, Greenwich Mean Time… | 格林威治时间九点整 |
[22:48] | …the inaugural flight of Majestic Air will fly over the summit… | 迈捷航空首航班机将飞越峰顶 |
[22:52] | …and we’ll be there to wave them on! | 我们到时会在顶峰 将向它挥手致意 |
[22:59] | To the other teams climbing, I’d like to say be safe… | 至于其他的队伍 请注意安全 |
[23:03] | …and good luck. | 祝好运 |
[23:06] | Kick up your heels and enjoy the barbecue! | 大家轻松点 享用烤肉吧 |
[23:20] | What about the weather, Mr. Vaughn? | 天气呢? |
[23:28] | We hope for the best. You know something we don’t? | 希望很好 难道你有内线消息? |
[23:33] | The weather closes in and people die up there. | 天气骤变会令人丧命 |
[23:36] | Or don’t you have to worry about that? | 还是你并不担心? |
[23:42] | Anybody who doesn’t worry about that is a fool. | 不担心的人是呆子 |
[23:45] | Brian Maki did a high-atmosphere analysis of the last 4 decades. | 布莱恩分析了 过去四十年的高空气候 |
[23:51] | Most years there’s a 9-to-12-day lull before the fall storms. | 大部分的时间 秋季暴风开始前 有9至12天平静期 |
[23:56] | On August 2nd, we calculate an 82% chance of fine weather. | 在8月2日 预计有八成二的机率是好天气 |
[24:00] | Give me odds like that in the oil business, I’ d be rich. | 挖石油要有这种机率就发了 |
[24:07] | Who’s the leader, Mr. Vaughn? | 谁是领队? |
[24:10] | Who makes decisions that mean other people live or die? | 在山上由谁做 让人存活与否的决定? |
[24:14] | Who plays God, so to speak? | 这么说吧 谁扮上帝? |
[24:17] | There can be only one leader. It’s always the best climber. | 领队只能有一个 而那永远是最佳好手 |
[24:23] | I’ve made it clear to everyone that Tom McLaren is that man. | 我说过 麦汤米就是领队 |
[24:31] | Even the Pakistanis agree. They’re giving you a 21 -gun salute. | 连巴基斯坦人都同意 他们在对你鸣炮致意呢 |
[24:39] | Okay, let’s party! | 好了 大家狂欢吧 |
[24:45] | Thanks for that, Elliot. | 谢了 艾略 |
[24:47] | You climb as good as you talk, we’ll get you there. | 你登山技术跟你的谈话技巧 一样好的话 就没问题了 |
[26:10] | You know that old guy who was asking questions? | 认得那个提问题的老家伙吗? |
[26:15] | Montgomery Wick. | 魏蒙哥 |
[26:18] | Remember Dad used to talk about him? | 记得爸曾提过他吗? |
[26:25] | They were in the service together… | 他们一起服过役… |
[26:26] | Of course, I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[26:34] | I miss him, Annie. I miss him just as much as… | 我很想他 安妮 我想他像… |
[26:38] | I can’t talk about it. | 我不能谈 |
[26:39] | You never have. | 你从来不谈 |
[26:42] | There’s nothing to say. He’s gone, Peter. | 没什么好说的 他死了 |
[26:47] | Look, you can blame me all you want… | 听着 随便你怎么怪我 |
[26:51] | …but that last cam would ‘ve failed. | 但最后一个栓环是撑不住的 |
[26:53] | It held the two of us. | 它撑住我们两个了 |
[26:56] | You want to do this? Okay, fine, let’s do it. | 你想谈?好 我们来谈吧 |
[27:00] | You didn’t give it a chance. | 你根本连等都不等 |
[27:02] | – He knew it wouldn’t hold either. – Of course he didn’t. | -他知道它撑不住 -他当然不知道 |
[27:05] | We were his life. | 我们是他的命 |
[27:07] | He would ‘ve died rather than take a chance anything might happen to us. | 他宁可牺牲自己 也不愿冒险让我们发生危险 |
[27:12] | I think we owed him the same. | 我想我们都欠他同样的事 |
[27:16] | But I did what I thought was right. | 我做了我认为对的事 |
[27:18] | If you’re so right, why haven’t you climbed? Or been to his grave? | 真是那样 你为何不再登山? 或者去他坟上祭拜? |
[27:25] | I’m not going up there for a TV show. I’m going up there for him. | 我上去不是为了拍电视节目 我是为了他 |
[27:30] | I want to be the person he always wanted me to be. | 我要达成他对我的期望 |
[27:33] | When I’ m up there, I feel close to him. | 当我在上面的时候 我感到更靠近他 |
[27:37] | I touch his soul. | 我触摸到他的灵魂 |
[27:45] | Take care up there. | 在上面好好照顾自己 |
[27:59] | This is it. | 时间到了 |
[28:01] | Wish you were going with me. | 真希望你能与我同行 |
[28:03] | Not this time. Take care up there. It’ll be a great day for Texas. | 这回不了 上去小心 德州会感到荣耀的 |
[28:08] | And Scotland. | 还有苏格兰 |
[29:30] | What is it? | 看到什么了? |
[29:32] | Spindrift coming off the top. | 峰顶雪花飞扬 |
[29:34] | That’s local. If something was coming in, it’d show on the other peaks. | 区域型气候 如果有事的话 那会显现在其他山峰的 |
[29:38] | Your sister’s fine, man. You look after yourself. | 你妹没事的 自己保重吧 |
[29:41] | You too. Thanks for everything. | 你也一样 谢谢你 |
[31:01] | Understood, Tom. You guys take good care up there. | 了解 你们在上面小心 |
[31:06] | Thanks, base. Out. | 谢了 基地 通话完毕 |
[31:10] | Well, you heard it. | 你听见了 |
[31:16] | Computer model shows it’s building. | 电脑显示它正在成形 |
[31:18] | That’s a concern. | 那叫人忧虑 |
[31:21] | We’re about an hour from the bottleneck, right? | 我们再一小时就能到隘口了 是吗? |
[31:26] | Let’s kick it and get up there. | 快上去吧 |
[31:28] | Gets any worse, we’ll shelter under the ice cliffs. | 要是气候变糟 我们躲到冰崖下 |
[31:31] | If it comes in fast, we’re totally exposed out here. | 万一它来得快 我们就完全暴露在外面了 |
[31:35] | It’s not fast. He said it’s slow-moving. | 它不快 他说它移动缓慢 |
[31:38] | There’s a 70% chance it’ll turn east and miss us. | 它有七成机率会转向东方 错过我们 |
[31:41] | I’m not gonna risk a storm. Not at 26,000. | 我不冒险 不在二万六千英尺的高度 |
[31:44] | We’re not suggesting anything stupid. The weather could turn. | 我们不做蠢事 气候会变坏 |
[31:48] | The odds are with us. We’re five hours from the summit. | 我们的机会不错 我们再五小时就登顶了 |
[31:52] | We turn back now, that’s it. We’ve lost our window. | 现在回去 我们失去机会了 |
[31:55] | I know. Elliot, I’ m aware of that. It’s my responsibility. | 我知道 我很清楚 这是我的责任 |
[32:01] | I won’t let a marketing campaign compromise our safety. | 我不会让造势活动危及安全 |
[32:04] | You think this is about a marketing campaign? | 你以为我只想造势? |
[32:07] | Come on, Tom. This is about getting to the top. | 拜托 这是关于登到顶峰 |
[32:11] | I don’t give a shit about the publicity. | 我才不鸟什么造势活动 |
[32:15] | This is a life statement for me. | 这是我人生的一个成就 |
[32:20] | We’re only 500 feet from the bottleneck. Let’s keep going. | 离隘口只有五百英尺 快走吧 |
[32:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:40] | Let’s go. | 动身吧 |
[33:01] | 980 hecto-Pascals and falling. | 980百帕 还在降低 |
[33:03] | Lenticular cloud to the southeast. Winds at 80 knots, rising. | 透镜状云在东南方 风速80节 上升中 |
[33:07] | Tom says he’s going on. What’s base camp pressure? | 汤米说他会继续爬 基地营气压是多少? |
[33:11] | Pressure’s dropped two points in four hours. | 气压四小时内降了两点 |
[33:13] | You made your case. We listened. We decided. | 你说过了 我们听到了 我们决定了 |
[33:16] | It’s too high a risk. Why am I here if you don’t listen to me? | 危险很高 如果你不听我的 我为何要在这? |
[33:20] | I’ll assess the risk. As to why you’re here, I wonder myself. | 我会评估风险 至于你为何会在这 我也很奇怪 |
[33:25] | I’m Annie’s brother. McLaren’s pulling them back, right? | 我是安妮她哥 麦汤米撤队了 是吗? |
[33:29] | We’re on target. They’re going on. | 照计划 他们继续前进 |
[33:31] | The wind’s hit to the south. What’s your satellite show? | 风向往南 卫星显示如何? |
[33:35] | We’ve assessed the data. We’re going up. | 我们已评估过资料了 我们继续 |
[33:37] | It shows bad air coming in from India. | 资料显示低气压从印度来袭 |
[33:41] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼? |
[33:47] | – How high are they? – 26,000. | -他们爬多高了? -二万六千英尺 |
[33:52] | – What are you doing?! – Warning my sister! | -你干什么? -警告我妹 |
[33:55] | Leave it! That’s enough! | 别吵了 够了 |
[33:59] | Tom McLaren, come in. | 麦汤米 回答 |
[34:02] | Tom McLaren, this is base camp. Do you copy? | 麦汤米 这是基地营 听到了吗? |
[34:05] | Tom McLaren, do you read? | 你听见了吗? |
[34:10] | Come in, base. | 请说 基地 |
[34:12] | You’ve got a major storm coming in. You’ve gotta start down. | 有大暴风来袭 快下来 |
[34:18] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[34:19] | Peter Garrett. You copy about the storm? | 葛彼得 你听见关于风暴的消息了吗? |
[34:22] | Where’s Frank Williams? Put Frank Williams on. | 法兰克呢?叫法兰克来听 |
[34:29] | Skip here. We’re looking at the weather screens. | 我是史奇 我们正在看气象 |
[34:32] | If this doesn’t turn, you’ll be in big trouble. Turn back immediately. | 它若不转向 你们就完了 快回来 |
[34:38] | Do you copy? | 听见吗? |
[34:39] | Yeah, I copy that. Thanks, Skip. Out. | 我听见了 谢了 史奇 通话完毕 |
[34:42] | How we doing? | 怎么办? |
[34:44] | I’m pulling the plug. We’re going down. | 我要结束这一切 我们下山 |
[34:47] | – Just hold on. – I’ m sorry, Elliot. | -等等 -抱歉 艾略 |
[34:49] | You pay me to make these decisions. | 你付钱让我做决定的 |
[34:52] | I’m paying you to get me to the top. | 我是付钱要你带我登顶 |
[34:54] | Jesus! Elliot, you told me I was in charge up here. | 天啊 你说过我是领队的 |
[34:59] | You are! Why are you vacillating? | 你是啊 你干嘛犹豫? |
[35:02] | Because some second-rate guide got on the radio? | 就因那些二流向导说了那些话? |
[35:05] | Nobody knows this mountain better than Skip. | 没人比史奇更了解这座山 |
[35:07] | Skip Taylor’s a hustler. He was jockeying me to be in your boots. | 史奇是个骗子 他骗我要取代你 |
[35:12] | Don’t crap out on me now. | 别在这时抛下我 |
[35:14] | Come on, what did you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[35:17] | She’d just lift up her skirt and pull her panties down for us? | 她会张开双腿就让我们上吗? |
[35:21] | Is this how you got up Everest twice? | 你是这样登上埃弗勒斯两次的? |
[35:25] | I’m going down. | 我要下去 |
[35:30] | Fine. Fine. | 好、好吧 |
[35:33] | Go down. Go on. Sit it out. | 下去 坐视一切吧 |
[35:37] | The storm will turn and you’ll spend the rest of your life living it down. | 暴风会转向 而你却会后悔一辈子 |
[35:41] | That should do wonders for your business. | 那对你的生意却会很好 |
[35:58] | I’m sorry, can I Please. | 抱歉 借一下好吗? |
[36:46] | We’re going back! | 我们要回去 |
[36:50] | We don’t have a choice! We are dead on the ridge! Let’s go! | 我们别无选择 在棱线上就死定了 走吧 |
[37:01] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[38:17] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[38:20] | Annie, can you hear me? | 安妮 听见吗? |
[38:21] | I’m all right! I’ m safe! | 我很好 没事 |
[38:30] | Elliot! | 艾略 |
[38:31] | I’m fine! We’re okay! | 我很好 没事 |
[38:51] | Avalanche! | 雪崩! |
[40:05] | Annie, are you there? Can you hear me? | 安妮 你在那吗? 听见吗? |
[40:52] | Come in, base, this is summit team. Do you read me? | 基地 这是攻顶队 听见吗? |
[41:03] | Anybody, do you read me? This is the Vaughn summit team. Come in. | 有人听见吗?这是攻顶队 请回答 |
[41:10] | Summit team, this is base camp. Do you copy? | 攻顶队 这是基地营 听见吗? |
[41:16] | Summit team, this is base camp. | 攻顶队 这是基地营 |
[41:36] | If you’re gonna do that, do it outside. | 要哭去外面哭 |
[42:29] | Base, this is summit team. Are you trying to contact us? | 基地营 这是攻顶队 你们想联络我们吗? |
[42:33] | Here. Let me. | 来 让我来 |
[42:38] | Oh, my God. That’s Morse code. | 天啊 是摩斯密码 |
[42:41] | My dad taught us when we were kids. Said it could save your life. | 小时候我爸教的 他说这能救命 |
[42:51] | Smart man, your father. | 你爸真睿智 |
[42:54] | He sure was. | 他的确是 |
[43:03] | There’s three of them. | 有三人幸存 |
[43:09] | Vaughn. | 老范 |
[43:13] | Tom. | 汤米 |
[43:18] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[43:36] | I’m sorry, Kareem. | 抱歉 卡林 |
[43:38] | You say there are three. | 你说有三个 |
[43:42] | Maybe there are others. | 也许还有其他人 |
[43:47] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[43:56] | Tell them we can’t keep talking. We gotta save power. | 跟他们说我们不能一直开机 我们得节省电力 |
[44:02] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[44:05] | What’s he saying, Annie? | 他怎么说 安妮? |
[44:09] | They’re coming to get us. | 他们要来救我们 |
[44:13] | It’s not just snow. It’s gonna be ice and rock. | 不只是雪 还有冰和石块 |
[44:17] | We need special tools. I don’t know how much we have here. | 我们需要特殊工具 我不知这里有多少 |
[44:20] | Then how do you get it up there, Mr. Garrett? | 你要怎么运上去?葛先生 |
[44:26] | Then we dig with our bare hands if we have to. | 如有必要 那我们就徒手挖掘 |
[44:28] | Whatever it takes. We have more than enough guys here to get this done. | 随便怎么样 我们人多可以搞定 |
[44:36] | What the hell do you want to do? Just leave them there? | 你们想怎么办?不管他们? |
[44:47] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[44:50] | You can’t ask people to work there. | 你不能要人在上面工作 |
[44:53] | That high, just staying alive is… | 那种高度 要活命已经是… |
[44:55] | So we just walk away and forget about them? | 那我们就不管他们了? |
[44:59] | They had one fuel can each. They can melt ice and rehydrate for a day. | 他们各有一罐燃料 能汲取融化的冰雪而支持一天 |
[45:04] | At 26,000, without it, their lungs fill with fluid. | 在二万六千英尺没有它 肺会充满了液体 |
[45:06] | That’s pulmonary edema, they die within another 12. | 肺水肿 他们12小时后 必死无疑 |
[45:10] | That gives us a window of 36 hours. | 我们只有36小时 |
[45:21] | Montgomery Wick. | 魏蒙哥 |
[45:23] | Wick speed-summited in 24. | 他曾24小时内登顶成功 |
[45:25] | We’re not Montgomery Wick. | 我们不是他 |
[45:27] | Even if we were, how long does that leave to get through the rock and ice? | 就算是 挖掘冰雪要多久? |
[45:34] | We don’t know their exact location. How long will that take? | 我们还不知他们的确切位置 那需要多久的时间? |
[45:42] | I won’t let Annie die. | 我不会让安妮死的 |
[45:47] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么做? |
[46:32] | Nitroglycerin, Mr. Garrett. | 硝化甘油 葛先生 |
[46:35] | I wouldn’t touch it with an English barge pole. | 我碰都不敢碰 |
[46:38] | We use it to blast rock for gun emplacements. | 我们用它炸开岩石放枪座 |
[46:41] | It’s low-freezing and more powerful than symtex. | 不易结冻且威力比塑胶炸药大 |
[46:46] | My responsibility ends at that door. | 我的责任止于那扇门 |
[46:48] | I want to make one thing clear. This is your decision. | 我把话说清楚 这是你的决定 |
[46:52] | It’s got nothing to do with the Pakistani army. | 这跟巴基斯坦军方无关 |
[46:54] | Which is a legal way of saying I think it’s madness. | 我真的认为这很疯狂 |
[46:58] | A magnificent madness, though. | 疯狂至极 |
[47:00] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[47:04] | Stop! | 别动! |
[47:07] | Skip, don’t move your feet. | 史奇 别移动你的脚 |
[47:11] | Everybody keep very still. | 大家别乱动 |
[47:25] | Okay, Skip. | 好了 史奇 |
[48:31] | Let me get this straight. You want to go up that hill… | 我这么说吧 你在上去时… |
[48:34] | …with nitro on your back and hope that it doesn’t jolt? | 背着硝化甘油 却祈求平安? |
[48:38] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[48:40] | A hundred thousand sperm and you were the fastest? | 你以为自己最行? |
[48:48] | Skip here’s agreed to go, so I need four more. | 史吉要去 我还需要四个人 |
[48:51] | It’ll be a speed ascent, in pairs, one canister per team. | 这是急登山 两人一组背一罐 |
[48:55] | People have to share? Won’t everyone want their own bomb? | 还要跟别人分? 大家不是都想要自己的炸弹吗? |
[49:05] | Ed. | 艾德 |
[49:06] | You’re the best climber here. | 你是这里最优秀的登山家 |
[49:10] | I’m not one to walk away, but I think it’s suicide. | 我不爱袖手旁观 但这是自杀 |
[49:13] | If we just leave them, what do you call that? | 如果我们丢下他们 这叫什么? |
[49:15] | It’s reality. You’re willing to risk six lives to save three? | 现实 要六人为三人冒险? |
[49:19] | How do you feel about that? | 你有何感觉? |
[49:20] | The same way you do. | 跟你一样 |
[49:22] | Your best friend died on Everest. What if it was him up there right now? | 你好友死于埃弗勒斯峰 要是他现在就在上面呢? |
[49:31] | I will go. | 我去 |
[49:34] | Ali is my cousin. It is my duty. | 阿里是我表弟 我有责任 |
[49:46] | How about it, Mal You and Cyril have been up there before. | 怎样 老麦?你和西瑞上去过 |
[49:51] | No… | 不 |
[49:53] | Why would we want to leave this place? | 我们为何要离开这里? |
[49:55] | Luxurious accommodation. Fine cuisine. | 住宿舒适、美味餐饮 |
[49:57] | Sultry weather. Frostbite’s off my dick. | 天气热的快冻掉我的小弟弟 |
[49:59] | I reckon we should wait until they chuck in a ski lift. | 我们还是等他们运吊椅来吧 |
[50:03] | Good idea. Imagine coming to the Himalayas and actually climbing. | 好主意 想想到 喜马拉雅山脉要真正的登山 |
[50:06] | Especially when you have to complete your autobiography. | 特别是你要完成你的自传 |
[50:10] | And rustle up those all -important endorsements. You wankers! | 费力收集这些重要的文件 白痴 |
[50:19] | What’s bloody wrong with you?! | 你们是怎么搞的?! |
[50:22] | We’re in. | 我们加入 |
[50:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:29] | I need one more. | 我还需要一个人 |
[50:40] | I’ll write a check now for anyone who goes. | 我开支票给志愿者 |
[50:43] | Whether Elliot makes it or not, I’ll be waiting when you get back. | 不管艾略能否生还 我都会等着你们回来 |
[50:47] | Half a million bucks. | 五十万 |
[50:56] | Does that include the tip? | 含小费吗? |
[51:21] | My brother’s got explosives. They’re gonna blast their way down. | 我哥弄到炸药了 他们要炸开岩洞 |
[51:27] | Blast their way down. | 炸开岩洞 |
[51:30] | How are they gonna find us? We might as well be on Mars. | 他们要怎样找我们? 我们还不如在火星上 |
[51:35] | It’s not a question of how, it’s how long. | 不是方式的问题 是时间的问题 |
[51:38] | It’s time that’s gonna kill us. We have to lay down a schedule. | 时间是死神 我们得计划一下 |
[51:42] | A regimen we all adhere to. | 我们要奉行配给计划 |
[51:45] | Edema sets in if we don’t keep drinking. | 我们不喝水就会水肿 |
[51:47] | Now, I figure, three water bottles… | 我算过 三瓶水… |
[51:51] | …that’s half a cup each, every 2 hours. | 每人每两小时半杯 |
[51:53] | After that, fuel cells to melt ice, and finally… | 之后 用瓦斯罐融化冰雪 |
[51:58] | …we use the dex syringes. | 最后注射救命针 |
[52:01] | Chances are we’re all gonna get pretty sick… | 我们可能都会很不舒服 |
[52:04] | …but if we keep to the schedule, keep to it… | 但照着计划来 照着它… |
[52:07] | …maybe we can hold out. | 也许我们能撑下去 |
[52:11] | Annie, we need to give them the grid reference for our last known position. | 安妮 要告诉他们 最后位置的参考座标 |
[52:16] | She says they were about 300 feet above the Anvil, heading down east. | 他们当时在铁砧上方三百英尺 正往下朝东走 |
[52:20] | The shoulder ice field. | 山肩的冰原 |
[52:22] | I checked their manifest. This is what they have. | 我查过清单 他们带了这些 |
[52:25] | We leave at dawn. They got 22 hours if they’re lucky. | 我们天亮出发 幸运的话 他们还有22小时 |
[52:29] | How high can we chopper in? | 我们能飞多高? |
[52:31] | Rasul says 21,000. Any higher, the air’s too thin. | 老洛说二万一千英尺 再高空气就太稀薄了 |
[52:34] | He drops us. How fast can we get there? | 他送我们去 多快才能到? |
[52:36] | Negrotto Col’ s the only place we can land. From there, 27 hours. | 我们只能到内格罗山坳降落 从那要27小时 |
[52:51] | Five hours short. | 少了5小时 |
[52:57] | We need Montgomery Wick. He’s the only man who’s done it faster. | 我们需要魏蒙哥 他才够快 |
[53:00] | Will he do it? | 他会答应吗? |
[53:04] | Four years ago, a big storm blows an American team off the hill. | 四年前 风暴把一个美国登山队 吹下山 |
[53:09] | There’s nine up there, including his wife. She was a guide. | 共有九人 包括他的向导老婆 |
[53:13] | He knows he can’t help her, but he goes anyway. The only one who did. | 他自知她无望 但他还是去了 只有他一个人去 |
[53:18] | He lost all his toes to frostbite but dragged 3 guys off the mountain. | 他所有脚趾都因冻伤切除 但他救了三人下来 |
[53:23] | They owe their lives to him. What do you reckon? | 他们欠他一条命 你认为呢? |
[53:28] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[53:29] | On the mountain. Up the shoulder, where he always goes. | 山上 他常去山肩那里 |
[53:33] | They never found his wife’s body, so he keeps looking. | 老婆尸体未寻获 他还在找 |
[53:37] | The guy’s a lunatic. | 那家伙是个疯子 |
[53:40] | That’s just what we need. | 我们就需要疯子 |
[53:42] | Yeah. Strap on the nitro. | 是啊 把硝化甘油绑起来 |
[54:09] | That’s a great idea. Smoking next to the nitro. | 真不错 在硝化甘油旁抽烟 |
[54:12] | Although, bro and I always hoped that you’d blow us. | 我和我哥一直想上你 |
[54:42] | Why are you going? | 你为何要去? |
[54:43] | The money, of course. | 当然是为钱 |
[54:45] | Skip hasn’t paid anyone in months. You know of a better way out? | 史奇濒临破产 你有更好的办法? |
[54:51] | Can you climb? | 你会爬山? |
[54:55] | Peter wants to know if I can climb. | 彼得想知道我会爬山吗? |
[54:58] | Worst I’ ve seen. Couldn’t climb a ladder. | 很糟 连梯子都爬不好 |
[55:02] | You’re that good, huh? | 你那么行? |
[55:05] | Yeah. But it was a very tall ladder. | 是啊 但那梯子太高了 |
[55:26] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[55:28] | I’m trying to kiss my ass goodbye. | 我在跟我的屁股道别 |
[55:44] | It’s dawn. | 天亮了 |
[55:47] | If the weather’s cleared, they’ll be on their way. | 天若放晴 他们就上路了 |
[55:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[55:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[55:55] | And your brother? | 你哥呢? |
[55:58] | Has he climbed since Utah? | 那次事件后他有爬过山吗? |
[56:01] | No. | 没有 |
[56:04] | People say he lost his nerve. | 大家都说他丧失勇气了 |
[56:08] | Have you heard that? | 你听说过吗? |
[56:10] | Yeah, I’ ve heard that. | 我听过 |
[56:37] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[56:38] | It’s a pack! Quick! | 有个背包!快! |
[57:17] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[57:23] | You went before. Men owe you their lives. | 你去过一次 救了三个人 |
[57:25] | Four years ago. Now I just climb for myself. | 那是四年前 我现在只为自己爬 |
[57:29] | My father was a climber. Royce Garrett. He climbed Everest with you. | 我爸是个登山家 葛罗斯 跟你一起爬过埃弗勒斯峰 |
[57:34] | I don’t care. I don’t live my life so you can look up to me. | 不关我的事 我活着不是供你景仰的 |
[57:38] | My sister’s dying up there. | 我妹在山上快不行了 |
[57:39] | Before you lecture me, get your facts straight. | 在教训我之前 把事实搞清楚 |
[57:42] | It’ll be less embarrassing. | 那比较不会难为情 |
[57:44] | Up there, you’re not dying, Mr. Garrett. You’re dead. | 在那上面不是快不行了 是必死无疑 |
[57:52] | What the hell happened to you? | 你是怎么搞的? |
[57:56] | Vaughn’s people are offering $500,000 to anyone that goes. | 老范的人提供五十万给志愿者 |
[58:00] | Maybe that’ll make a difference. | 也许这能改变你的心意 |
[58:03] | Why would they do that? | 他们为何这么做? |
[58:04] | He’s one of them. | 他也受困了 |
[58:14] | What’s their supply situation? | 他们的补给情形? |
[58:16] | Enough for 22 hours. | 够用22小时 |
[58:18] | Twenty-two. | 22小时 |
[58:20] | Who’s coordinating at base? | 谁在基地营协调? |
[58:21] | – Vaughn’s people. – That’s a mistake. | -老范的人 -那是个错误 |
[58:24] | I’ll need someone there I can trust. Taylor, you know the mountain best. | 我要我信得过的人 史奇 你熟知山况 |
[58:29] | Skip’s one of the best climbers. We’ll need him. | 他是好手之一 我们需要他 |
[58:32] | Let’s agree on one thing: This is not a climbing democracy. | 我把话说清楚 这种情况是不讲民主的 |
[58:36] | On a rescue, we don’t vote, question or argue. | 救援是不投票、质疑或争论的 |
[58:39] | You listen and do exactly as I say. Chopper will take you back. | 照我说的去做 直升机会载你回去 |
[58:51] | Here’s how we’ll split it up. Malcolm, you’ll climb with Kareem. | 我们要这么分队 麦坎 你跟卡林一队 |
[58:55] | – Cyril, you’ll- – – What? No, I bloody won’t. | -西瑞 你会… -什么?我才不要 |
[58:59] | You’ve been up the mountain too long and forgotten the rules. | 你在山上太久 忘了定律了 |
[59:03] | Never eat at a place called “Ma’s”… | 别在店名有”好吃”的店里用餐 |
[59:05] | …don’t play cards with a fellow named Doc… | …别跟聪明的人玩牌… |
[59:08] | …and never climb with a stranger. I’m going with my brother. | 绝对别跟你不认识的人爬山 我跟我哥一起爬 |
[59:12] | Frankly, I’ d rather climb with the Sheila. | 老实说 我宁可跟美女一起爬 |
[59:16] | My rules: I put a strong climber with a weaker one. | 我的原则是 我把好手跟菜鸟配对一起爬 |
[59:19] | You’ll climb with Kareem. | 你跟卡林一起爬 |
[59:22] | Mr. Garrett, you’ll be climbing with me. | 葛先生 你跟我一队 |
[59:25] | Cyril. Guess what? | 西瑞 你跟谁呢? |
[59:30] | Come on, darling. Give us a smile, eh! | 拜托 笑一个吧 |
[59:32] | It’s the second best thing you can do with your lips. | 这是你的嘴巴可以做到次好的事 |
[59:41] | We’ll take the west ridge. Cyril, the Mushroom. | 我们走西脊 西瑞走蕈径 |
[59:45] | Malcolm, Hockey Stick Gully. | 麦坎 你走哈齐峡谷 |
[59:47] | Speed up all of them is the same. | 大家的速度都是一样的 |
[1:00:26] | We’re as high as I can take you! | 我最高只能飞到这了 |
[1:00:50] | Move it! I can’t hold it for long! | 快 我撑不久的! |
[1:01:24] | Next! | 下一个! |
[1:01:50] | I’m having trouble maintaining altitude. | 我无法维持高度 |
[1:02:29] | Get out of here! We’re gonna burn! | 快下去 我们快起火了! |
[1:02:31] | Go! Move it! Move it! | 快、快点! |
[1:03:05] | Grab my hand, damn it! Grab it! | 抓住我的手 该死 抓住! |
[1:03:19] | Come on! Come on! | 抓住、抓住! |
[1:04:35] | He needs dex. Now. | 他现在需要救命针 |
[1:04:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:39] | We stick to the schedule. | 我们照计划进行 |
[1:04:41] | In nine hours, the water runs out. We need it. Our lives depend on it. | 再九小时就没水了 我们要靠它活命 |
[1:04:46] | He’ll die if he doesn’t get it. | 他不打会死的 |
[1:04:49] | He will anyway. | 他反正是会死的 |
[1:04:54] | Come on, Annie. | 拜托 安妮 |
[1:04:56] | We both know Tom isn’t going anywhere. | 我们都知道汤米撑不下去的 |
[1:05:00] | You’ve done your best. You have. | 你已尽力了 真的 |
[1:05:04] | We can’t waste resources on a lost cause. | 我们不能浪费资源 |
[1:05:06] | Saving somebody’s life is not a lost cause. | 救人不是浪费 |
[1:05:08] | It is, if you know they can’t be saved. | 除非救得活 |
[1:05:11] | Why should three people die if two can live? | 为何要两人陪葬这一人? |
[1:05:16] | Okay. If that’s what you think, why don’t you go tell him yourself? | 你若那样想 你何不自己去告诉他? |
[1:05:25] | Tom, can you hear me? | 汤米 你听得见吗? |
[1:05:27] | – Don’t listen to… – He has a right to know! | -别听他… -他有权知道! |
[1:05:34] | You’re a climber, Tom. A pro. | 你是个职业登山家 |
[1:05:38] | You know the reality. Even if they get to us… | 你知道现实 就算他们来了… |
[1:05:41] | …they can’t carry you down. Not from this altitude. | 他们也没法送你下去 高度太高了 |
[1:05:46] | Now, Annie wants to give you the dex. I understand that, I do. | 安妮想帮你打救命针 我能了解 真的 |
[1:05:51] | But you and I know it’s just delaying what’s inevitable. | 但你我都知道 这只是拖延时间 |
[1:05:57] | Just lie here and die, Elliot? | 要我等死? |
[1:06:01] | Is that what you’re telling me? | 你是这个意思? |
[1:06:03] | I’m not telling you anything. I’m asking you to respect life… | 我没有什么意思 我是要你尊重生命 |
[1:06:09] | …not to waste it. | 不是浪费它 |
[1:06:12] | – Lf I was in your position… – You’re not in my position! | -我要是你… -你不是我 |
[1:06:19] | That’s right, I’ m not. | 没错 我不是 |
[1:06:23] | Understand something. You’re not just killing me. You’re killing her too. | 你要了解 你不只害死我 也会害死她的 |
[1:07:34] | We’re on a bit of a deadline, mate. Can we just leave this till later? | 我们在赶时间 晚点再祈祷好吗? |
[1:07:39] | He’s all right, isn’t he, this Allah bloke? | 你的真主 他很好吧? |
[1:07:42] | He won’t strike you dead if you miss one prayer, will he? | 你少祈祷一次不会被他扁死吧? |
[1:07:53] | All right. One prayer. | 好 就祈祷一次 |
[1:07:56] | Under the circumstances. | 只在这种情况之下 |
[1:08:00] | What harm can it do? | 会有什么伤害? |
[1:08:06] | Do Muslims believe in Hell? | 回教徒相信有地狱吗? |
[1:08:09] | Do you? | 你们相信吗? |
[1:08:13] | So if that thing there blows… | 那玩意若爆炸… |
[1:08:16] | …and I don’t believe in Allah, I’m going to Hell? | 而我不信阿拉 我就下地狱? |
[1:08:20] | Is that what you reckon? | 你们是这么想的? |
[1:08:24] | You’re all the bloody same, aren’t you? | 你们都一样 对吧? |
[1:08:28] | Born-agains say I don’t believe in Jesus, so I’ II go to hell. | 基督徒说我不信上帝就下地狱 |
[1:08:32] | Jews say I do believe in Jesus, I’ll go to Hell. | 犹太人说我信主就下地狱 |
[1:08:35] | Catholics say I don’t believe in the pope, I’ II go to Hell. | 天主教说我不信教宗就下地狱 |
[1:08:40] | So any way you look at it, I’m in the shit. | 不管你怎么看 我都有麻烦 |
[1:08:44] | Well, go on, then. What did he say? | 他怎么说? |
[1:08:48] | We gonna die up here or what? | 我们会死在山上吗? |
[1:08:51] | All men die, my friend. | 人皆不免一死 |
[1:08:53] | But Allah says it is what we do before we die that counts. | 但阿拉说要死的重如泰山 |
[1:08:57] | Jet stream’s rising. I’ d say all clear for the next 48 hours. | 喷射气流上升 接下来的 四十八小时气候良好 |
[1:09:03] | Wick, do you copy? | 老魏 收到吗? |
[1:09:04] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:09:05] | Pressure’s up. You have clear skies and light winds. Over. | 气压上升 天气放晴 完毕 |
[1:09:09] | How long will it last? | 能持续多久? |
[1:09:10] | You’re good for the next 48 hours. | 48小时 |
[1:09:12] | What is your exact position? Over. | 你准确的位置在哪?完毕 |
[1:09:15] | The rock wall, about 400 feet above Negrotto Col. | 岩墙 内格罗山坳上方四百英尺 |
[1:09:19] | I thought you’d be at the top by now. | 我以为你现在早登顶了 |
[1:09:21] | Yeah, so did I. What’s the status at 26,000? How’s the girl | 我也是 二万六千英尺的情况如何? 那女孩呢? |
[1:09:26] | As far as I can tell, okay. McLaren’s serious. Internal injuries. | 目前看来还很好 汤米很惨 内出血 |
[1:09:30] | And Vaughn? | 老范呢? |
[1:09:32] | No word. | 没消息 |
[1:09:33] | Keep me informed. | 继续回报 |
[1:09:38] | What is this with you and Vaughn? | 你跟老范有何过节? |
[1:09:40] | You’re too slow, Mr. Garrett. You’ve gotta move faster. | 你太慢了 你动作得快点 |
[1:09:48] | Take your hands off me. | 把手拿开 |
[1:09:52] | It’s not your concern. | 这跟你无关 |
[1:09:54] | If it involves my sister, it’s my concern. | 跟我妹有关 就跟我有关 |
[1:09:57] | I made it clear. No arguments, no questions. | 我说过 不争辩、不发问 |
[1:10:02] | Look, if you’ve got another agenda… | 听着 你若有其他议事… |
[1:10:05] | …why don’t you go back? I don’t need you. | 你为何不回去? 我不需要你 |
[1:10:13] | Your sister will be dead in 14 hours. | 你妹14小时内就会死去 |
[1:10:21] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:10:29] | I’ve got you. I’ ve got you. | 我抓住你了… |
[1:10:35] | You’re as crazy as your old man. | 你跟你老爸一样疯狂 |
[1:10:47] | You did the right thing to cut the rope. | 你割断绳索是对的 |
[1:10:52] | Any good climber would have. | 任何爬山好手都会这么做 |
[1:10:55] | If Royce had had the knife, he’d have done it himself. | 要是老葛有刀 他会自己割 |
[1:11:38] | I just got some spindrift in my lungs. | 我的肺里积水了 |
[1:11:55] | Summit team, this is alpha team. Do you read? | 攻顶队 这是第一队 听见吗? |
[1:11:58] | This is summit team. Come in, alpha. This is summit team. | 这是攻顶队 第一队 请说 |
[1:12:03] | Annie Garrett, is that you? | 葛安妮 是你吗? |
[1:12:04] | It’s Elliot Vaughn. Who’s this? | 我是范艾略 你是谁? |
[1:12:07] | Montgomery Wick. | 魏蒙哥 |
[1:12:11] | – How many are you? – Three teams, different routes. | -你们有多少人? -三队 各走不同的路线 |
[1:12:15] | I’m with Peter Garrett. | 我跟葛彼得一队 |
[1:12:17] | I thought you only climbed solo. | 我以为你都独自登山 |
[1:12:21] | Rescue missions are different. | 救援任务不同 |
[1:12:24] | What’s your location? | 你在哪里? |
[1:12:26] | West ridge, 23,000. | 西脊 二万三千英尺 |
[1:12:30] | You’ll have to climb faster. | 你得快点 |
[1:12:33] | Tell Garrett Annie has edema. That’ll speed him up. | 跟彼得说他妹肺水肿了 那会让他加快速度 |
[1:12:36] | Wick! Wick, this is Annie Garrett! | 老魏 我是葛安妮! |
[1:12:39] | Wick! Do you read, Wick? | 听见吗 老魏? |
[1:12:59] | She needs dex. | 她需要救命针 |
[1:13:01] | It’s too soon. She’ll have to wait. | 太快了 她得等一等 |
[1:13:06] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[1:13:09] | Get it. | 去拿吧 |
[1:13:12] | I told you. | 我跟你说过的 |
[1:13:15] | I told you not to let her give it to you. | 我说过别让她帮你注射 |
[1:13:18] | You saddled up that pony, now she can ride it. | 你种下的因 要她来受这个果 |
[1:13:24] | Vaughn, you’re not sick! | 老范 你又没生病 |
[1:13:25] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[1:13:27] | We hold to the schedule. | 我们得照计划来 |
[1:13:29] | – It ‘s the only way to stay alive. – For you, maybe. | -那是活命的办法 -对你也许是吧 |
[1:13:34] | You know, Tom, intelligence doesn’t threaten me. Stupidity does. | 汤米 我不怕聪明人 我只怕蠢人 |
[1:13:39] | You arrogant prick! | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:13:44] | We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是你 我们不会在这里 |
[1:13:48] | You were the leader, Tom. | 你是领队 |
[1:13:57] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[1:13:59] | None of us are gonna make it. | 我们都死定了 |
[1:14:03] | You want to survive? | 你想活命? |
[1:14:06] | Go and get it. | 去拿背包吧 |
[1:14:15] | That’s what I thought. | 我早就知道了 |
[1:15:09] | Use your ax! | 用冰斧! |
[1:16:02] | Cyril | 西瑞! |
[1:16:05] | – Cyril – I’ m here! | -西瑞! -我在这里! |
[1:16:10] | I’m coming! | 我来了! |
[1:16:18] | It’s coming through! | 它撑不住了! |
[1:16:20] | Hang on! It ‘s gonna be okay! | 撑着点 不会有事的! |
[1:16:23] | Just hang on. | 撑着点 |
[1:16:46] | That’s all there is. | 就这么长了 |
[1:18:16] | You see the rocks to your left? | 看到左边的岩石了吗? |
[1:18:19] | Yeah, I can see them! | 看到了! |
[1:18:22] | I’m gonna swing you. | 我要把你荡过去 |
[1:19:47] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:20:12] | Cyril Cyril, are you there? Peter, are you there? | 西瑞 你没事吧? 彼得 你没事吧? |
[1:20:18] | Malcolm! This is Peter! | 麦坎 我是彼得! |
[1:20:20] | I repeat, this is Peter. | 重覆 我是彼得 |
[1:20:22] | – It wasn’t us! – Cyril, you answer me, you bastard! | -那不是我们! -西瑞 回答我 你这个混蛋 |
[1:20:37] | Cyril | 西瑞! |
[1:20:39] | Are you there? | 你没事吧? |
[1:20:43] | Cyril | 西瑞! |
[1:20:44] | Damn it, you answer me! | 该死的 快回答我! |
[1:20:47] | Nag, nag, nag. | 唠唠叨叨 |
[1:20:49] | They always bloody nag. | 女人就是这么唠叨 |
[1:20:52] | You’re sick. | 你有病 |
[1:21:38] | They could still be alive. | 他们可能还活着 |
[1:21:40] | I’m going back. | 我要回去 |
[1:21:45] | Mr. Garrett. | 葛先生 |
[1:21:48] | Your sister has pulmonary edema. We don’t have the time. | 你妹已开始肺水肿 没时间了 |
[1:21:52] | Monique and Cyril are question marks. | 莫妮和西瑞下落不明 |
[1:21:56] | Your sister is not. | 但你妹不是 |
[1:22:21] | Bro, I’ m sorry. | 兄弟 对不起 |
[1:22:25] | We gotta go. | 我们得继续上路 |
[1:25:05] | You gotta straighten it. | 你得扳直它 |
[1:25:12] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[1:25:19] | It’ll be fine. Just look me… | 没关系的 看着我… |
[1:25:21] | Don’t bullshit me, Peter. I’m a nurse. | 别跟我唬烂 我是护士 |
[1:25:31] | Where were you going? | 你打算要去哪? |
[1:25:34] | – What are you talking about? – Where will you go with the money? | -你在说什么? -你拿了钱要去哪里? |
[1:25:38] | Anywhere! | 哪里都行! |
[1:25:46] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:25:53] | Paris. | 巴黎 |
[1:25:55] | I did two years of premed. I want to finish it. | 我上过两年医学院 想完成学业 |
[1:26:01] | Any career worth this? | 任何职业会比这好? |
[1:26:05] | Two years on Everest, three at K2. I’ve had enough. | 埃弗勒斯峰两年、K2三年 我受够了 |
[1:26:09] | Skip makes the Pakistanis look well -organized, plus he’s sexist. | 史奇行事比巴基斯坦人还糟 再加上他是个男性主义至上者 |
[1:26:16] | – How long you been sleeping with him? – Two years, and screw… | -你跟他睡多久了? -两年 去你… |
[1:27:04] | My friend… | 朋友… |
[1:27:07] | …I think you should turn back. | 我想你该回去 |
[1:29:13] | Wick, do you copy? | 老魏 听见吗? |
[1:29:16] | Wick, this is base camp. Do you copy? | 这是基地营 听见吗? |
[1:29:20] | Come in, base. | 请说 基地营 |
[1:29:21] | The nitro reacts to the sun. | 阳光能引爆硝化甘油 |
[1:29:24] | Get the nitro out of the sun. | 把它移离阳光 |
[1:29:26] | Get that goddamn pack out of the sun! | 别让背包受到阳光照射! |
[1:29:28] | It’s gonna blow! | 它会爆炸! |
[1:29:30] | It’s gonna blow! | 它会爆炸! |
[1:29:32] | Get the pack in the shade! | 把背包放到阴暗处! |
[1:29:33] | The nitro! It ‘s gonna blow! Get it out of the sun! | 硝化甘油 会爆炸! 别让阳光照到! |
[1:29:40] | In the shade! There it is! | 放到阴暗处 那里! |
[1:29:48] | Malcolm! Can you hear me? | 麦坎 听见吗? |
[1:29:50] | It’s not their call time! | 他们呼叫的时间未到! |
[1:29:53] | Malcolm, do you read?! | 麦坎 听见吗?! |
[1:29:55] | You take the shoulder. I’ll try the ridge. | 你走山肩 我去山脊 |
[1:29:59] | Malcolm! | 麦坎? |
[1:30:35] | Malcolm! | 麦坎! |
[1:30:37] | Kareem! | 卡林 |
[1:30:40] | Malcolm! Kareem! Can you hear me?! | 麦坎、卡林 听见了吗? |
[1:30:43] | You guys! Your radio! | 你们!用无线电 |
[1:30:47] | Turn on your radio! | 打开无线电! |
[1:31:06] | Come in, Peter. | 请说 彼得 |
[1:31:10] | Are you listening? | 你听见吗? |
[1:31:11] | Malcolm, get the nitro into the shade! | 麦坎 硝化甘油放到阴暗处! |
[1:31:17] | Please, Peter, repeat. I don’t understand. | 请重覆 我不明白 |
[1:31:21] | Get the nitro into the shade right now or it will blow! Do you understand? | 硝化甘油放阴暗处 不然会爆炸 明白吗? |
[1:33:46] | Don’t touch her. | 别碰她 |
[1:35:00] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 你就是在找这个? |
[1:35:06] | Four years ago, an American team got blown off the mountain. | 四年前 美国登山队被吹到山下 |
[1:35:09] | She was the guide. | 她是向导 |
[1:35:12] | What happened? She take shelter with Vaughn? | 怎么?她跟老范一起避难? |
[1:35:16] | Twenty-four, thirty-six hours. I figure she died of edema. | 24或36小时 我想她是肺水肿而死 |
[1:35:20] | If only she’d had dex. | 她若有带救命针就好了 |
[1:35:22] | – You’re wasting time. – You think he used it for himself? | -你在浪费时间 -你想他自己用掉了? |
[1:35:26] | – Answer me, damn it! – Of course he did! | -回答我啊! -当然! |
[1:35:32] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了? |
[1:35:34] | At the interview, he said the dex got swept away. | 他接受调查时 他说救命针掉了 |
[1:35:37] | That was a lie. She always carried it on her. | 他说谎 她总是随身携带 |
[1:35:41] | Four years, Wick? | 四年了? |
[1:35:44] | The mountain owns him. He had to come back. | 山峰拥有他 他得回来 |
[1:35:49] | Now you’re gonna kill him. | 现在你要杀了他 |
[1:35:51] | My wife died of edema. | 我老婆肺水肿而死 |
[1:35:52] | Skin stripped from her throat, lungs filled with water. | 皮肤从她的喉咙开始脱落 肺充满了水 |
[1:35:56] | She drowned in her own bodily fluids. Yeah, I’ m gonna kill him. | 她被自己的体液淹死 对 我要杀了他 |
[1:36:02] | I can’t let you do it. | 我不能让你下手 |
[1:36:05] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你身在何方吗? |
[1:36:06] | Above 24,000, you’re at the vertical limit, you’re already dying. | 二万四千英尺是人类攀登的极限 你正在死亡途中 |
[1:36:11] | Look at you. You can hardly stand. | 看看你 连站都站不好 |
[1:36:15] | If you think you can stop me, go ahead. | 你若自认能阻止我 就动手吧 |
[1:37:19] | Peter. Are you there? | 彼得 你在吗? |
[1:37:23] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:37:25] | Annie. Annie, is it you? | 安妮 是你吗? |
[1:37:27] | Annie. Annie, what is it? | 安妮 怎么了? |
[1:37:32] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[1:37:36] | Five hours away. | 五小时之外 |
[1:37:40] | I want you to go back. | 我要你回去 |
[1:37:43] | Don’t risk it. There’s no reason. | 别冒险 不须要这样 |
[1:37:49] | I won’t be here and neither will Tom. | 我和汤米撑不下去的 |
[1:37:56] | How long? | 能撑多久? |
[1:38:00] | An hour. Two at the most. | 一小时 最多两小时 |
[1:38:08] | Peter. Peter! | 彼得! |
[1:38:11] | I’m here, Annie. | 我在这里 安妮 |
[1:38:19] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[1:38:24] | I’ve been thinking a lot about Dad. | 我一直在想爸 |
[1:38:31] | We shouldn’t have gotten him a grave. | 我们不该将他下葬 |
[1:38:36] | We should have come up here together with his ashes. | 我们该带他的骨灰来此 |
[1:38:43] | He said this is where he was happiest. | 他在这里最快乐 |
[1:38:48] | He was a climber. | 他是登山家 |
[1:38:49] | I think every real climber would want to stay on the mountain. | 真正的登山家都会想留在山上 |
[1:38:59] | What do you think? | 你想呢? |
[1:39:05] | I think we’ll come back some day. | 我想我们改天再回来 |
[1:39:09] | The two of us. | 我们两个 |
[1:39:12] | For Dad. | 为了爸 |
[1:39:16] | I would ‘ve liked that. | 我会很喜欢这样 |
[1:39:20] | – I’m coming to get you, Annie. – No, don’t. | -我会来救你的 安妮 -不要 |
[1:39:23] | Promise me. I don’t want you to die. | 答应我 我不要你死 |
[1:39:26] | – I don’t care! – Don’t put me through it, understand? | -我不在乎 -别让我经历那些 明白吗? |
[1:39:29] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:39:32] | Just… | 真的 |
[1:39:34] | …please don’t. | 请你不要 |
[1:39:37] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:39:41] | Good night, Peter. | 晚安 彼得 |
[1:39:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:41:05] | Are you gonna kill me now? | 你现在要杀我? |
[1:41:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:42:57] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[1:44:28] | Are you ready? | 准备好了? |
[1:44:29] | I can’t get them to melt. They’re frozen. | 融化不了 冻住了 |
[1:44:34] | – Boil the water! – With what? | -把水煮开 -用什么煮? |
[1:45:15] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[1:45:17] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[1:45:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:45:27] | Okay. Keep feeding it. | 好 继续来 |
[1:45:40] | Keep it coming. | 继续 |
[1:45:45] | Stop! It ‘s leaking! | 停 它在漏了! |
[1:45:49] | We can try and push it through before it rips. | 趁它没破之前推出去 |
[1:45:52] | On three. | 数到三 |
[1:45:54] | One, two, three! | 一、二、三 |
[1:49:03] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[1:49:05] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[1:53:13] | Hold it! Hold it! | 等等、等等! |
[1:54:00] | No! No! | 不、不! |
[1:54:50] | How is she? | 她好吗? |
[1:54:53] | Amazing. | 很好 |
[1:54:57] | Talk about a will to live. | 生存意志真惊人 |
[1:55:49] | – That’s not a song. – That’s definitely a song. | -那不是一首歌 -当然是 |
[1:55:52] | No way that’s a song. | 那不可能是一首歌 |
[1:55:53] | That’s a good song. | 那是首好歌 |
[1:55:57] | A winning song, by the sound of it. | 听了就知道是首好歌 |
[1:55:59] | I think you’re making it up. | 我想那是你编出来的 |
[1:56:08] | That was a hell of a thing you did up there. | 你所做的真了不起 |
[1:56:11] | Anybody else would ‘ve given up. | 任何人都会放弃 |
[1:56:15] | Not everybody. | 不是所有人 |
[1:56:18] | He’d be proud of you. | 他会以你为傲的 |
[1:56:21] | Angry, but really proud. | 会生气 但很骄傲 |
[1:56:43] | Get some sleep. | 睡一下吧 |