Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Venom Let There Be Carnage(毒液)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Venom Let There Be Carnage(毒液)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:毒液
英文名称:Venom Let There Be Carnage
年代:2021

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:10] 圣埃斯蒂斯少年感化院 加州 1996年
[01:26] Lights out! 关灯
[01:29] Cletus, are you there? 克莱图斯 你在吗
[01:31] My angel. 我的天使
[01:34] This is for you. 这是给你的
[01:41] What did the doctor say? 医生怎么说
[01:44] He said the mutations are advancing. 他说变异加剧了
[01:46] My powers are too strong. 我的异能太强大
[01:49] Cletus, I’m scared. 克莱图斯 我很害怕
[01:51] It’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[01:52] They’re coming to take me away. 他们要来带我走
[01:56] They’re sending me to a place 他们要送我去一个地方
[01:58] where there are others like me. 那里有其他像我一样的人
[02:00] They can’t do that. 他们不能那么做
[02:04] They can’t take you from me. 他们不能把你从我身边带走
[02:05] You’re my one bright light. 你是我生命中唯一的光
[02:08] I will always love you! 我永远爱你
[02:11] Frances! 弗朗西斯
[02:14] Get off! 放开我
[02:20] Frances! 弗朗西斯
[02:24] No! No! 不 不
[02:43] Any last words? 有什么遗言
[03:21] Welcome to your new home, Frances. 欢迎来到你的新家 弗朗西斯
[04:39] 克莱图斯·卡萨迪会被判死刑吗 警方继续搜查确认尸体 艾迪·布洛克报道
[04:41] Your old boyfriend’s finally getting what he deserves. 你以前的男友终于罪有应得
[04:48] And the world will be a safer place without him. 没有他 这个世界会更安全
[05:26] Detective Mulligan, with all due respect, 穆利根警探 恕我直言
[05:28] I don’t want anything to do with Cletus Kasady. 我不想跟克莱图斯·卡萨迪扯上任何关系
[05:30] Well, that’s too bad, because he only wants to see you. 真遗憾 因为他只想见你
[05:33] Though, in my opinion, you had your chance with Kasady 不过在我看来 你有过突破卡萨迪的机会
[05:35] and you blew it. 却搞砸了
[05:37] Right, um, so… what does he want? 好吧 那他想怎么样
[05:41] Maybe he wants to spill the beans 也许他想招出
[05:42] about where the missing bodies are buried. 那些失踪尸体埋在哪里了
[05:45] So you’re gonna have to do the right thing for a change. 所以这次你得改变一下 做正确的事
[05:53] No! 不
[05:54] Take your tiny hands off of me! 别用你的小手揪着我
[05:58] We should be out there protecting the city lethally! 我们该出去下死手保护这座城市
[06:07] What was that? 你搞什么
[06:09] Unhand me! 放开我
[06:11] Man should never consent to crawl 内心有飞翔冲动的人
[06:13] when he has the impulse to fly. 就不该满足于在地上爬行
[06:16] You are a bottom-feeder. 你只是底料
[06:20] Be quiet. 安静点
[06:23] How many times have I told you 我跟你说过多少次了
[06:25] that I want you to hide yourself when I am working? 我工作的时候你得藏起来
[06:29] I am serious. It is important. 我没开玩笑 这很重要
[06:31] You have to show me respect. 你必须尊重我
[06:32] – Respect? Respect? – Yes. Yes. -尊重 尊重吗 -对 对
[06:35] – Okay. – Okay. -好吧 -好
[06:36] Kasady gonna give you the scoop, right? 卡萨迪会给你独家新闻 对吗
[06:38] – Right. – Wrong. -对 -错
[06:39] – What do you mean? – Because you blow everything. -什么意思 -因为你总把事情搞砸
[06:41] Oh, okay, I see. 好吧 我知道了
[06:43] You’re talking about Anne again. 你又在说安妮的事
[06:44] I miss her! 我想她了
[06:50] I will do it. 我愿意去
[06:51] I don’t like you. 我不喜欢你
[06:52] Let me eat him! 让我吃了他
[06:53] You do not deserve nice things. 你不配拥有美好的事物
[07:09] Welcome back, Eddie Brock. 欢迎回来 艾迪·布洛克
[07:13] I’ve been thinking about you. 我一直在想你
[07:18] What do you want, Cletus? 你想怎么样 克莱图斯
[07:20] I mean, why am I here? 到底为什么要我来这里
[07:22] Do a man who’s buried alive a kindness, won’t you? 就算帮一个被活埋在此的人一点小忙吧
[07:29] Get a message out to all my… 给我所有的…
[07:33] fans. 粉丝带个话
[07:35] And in return, I’ll give you my life. 作为回报 我会把我的命给你
[07:39] What? 什么
[07:40] Story. 我的故事
[07:41] I heard the written word 听说你最近笔头
[07:44] hasn’t been working out so well. 工作很不顺利
[07:47] Piece like this, an exclusive… 这种文章 独家文章
[07:52] …would put you back on top. 能让你重新跻身一流记者之列
[07:56] Go on. 继续说
[07:57] People love… 人人都爱
[08:00] serial killers. 连环杀手
[08:03] All my secrets laid bare, Eddie. 我的秘密都被曝光了 艾迪
[08:09] So much carnage. 死了那么多人
[08:14] But why me? 但为什么要选我
[08:16] I like you. 我喜欢你
[08:19] All right, it’s a deal. 好吧 那就说定了
[08:21] What’s your message? 你要带什么话
[08:25] That distant cathedral 我只看得到
[08:29] is all I see… 那座遥远的教堂
[08:32] …fractured angel 受伤的天使
[08:36] the other part of me. 你就是我的另一半
[08:40] Print that in your column. 印在你的专栏上
[08:44] Is that it? This, um… Who’s gonna… 就这些吗 这…谁会…
[08:46] Who’s gonna read that, some random haiku? 谁会看这么几段拼凑的俳句
[08:50] Print it, 印上去
[08:52] and what’s mine is yours. 我的都是你的了
[08:57] Wow, lucky me. 我可真走运啊
[08:59] Goodbye, Eddie. 再见 艾迪
[09:01] Thank you. 谢谢你
[09:03] Thank you. 是谢谢你
[09:04] What a dick. 真是个混蛋
[09:07] Eddie, look. Look. 艾迪 看 快看
[09:10] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[09:11] Your job for you. 帮你干你该干的事
[09:18] 你被注定了要辗转 在痛苦和你的意志之间
[09:21] Eddie. 艾迪
[09:25] Don’t forget me, Eddie. 别忘了我 艾迪
[09:37] What did you get? 你问出什么了
[09:38] Uh, I got a headache and probably got tuberculosis. 问得我头痛 可能还得了肺结核
[09:41] What? A little louder. 什么 大点声
[09:43] He read me poetry, man. 他给我念了一句诗
[09:45] Is this some kind of joke to you, Eddie? 你觉得这是什么玩笑吗 艾迪
[09:47] Because I’m not laughing. 我可不觉得好笑
[09:49] Yeah, you could do with a laugh. 你可以笑一笑的
[09:51] Come on, man. 拜托 伙计
[09:52] These things, they just take a little time, all right? 这种情况一般都会需要点时间
[09:55] Well, the second he gives you something… 他只要一告诉你什么情况…
[09:56] Of course. 当然了
[09:57] Keep me ahead of the curve, Eddie. 第一时间通知我 艾迪
[09:59] – Don’t embarrass me. – All right. -别给我丢人 -好
[10:01] Do you understand? 明白了吗
[10:02] Trust me, the only scoop I’m getting today 相信我 我今天唯一得到的猛料
[10:05] is double chocolate chip. 只有一块双层巧克力饼干
[10:06] No! I get brain freeze. 闭嘴 这梗冻死人了
[10:13] Come here. 过来
[10:16] Look. 看
[10:16] – I’m looking. – Grab those. -我在看 -拿好了
[10:21] All right. 好
[10:26] Whoa. Okay. 好吧
[10:29] Now, what do you think? 好了 你怎么看
[10:32] – I think I’m Pablo Picasso. – No! -我觉得我简直就是当代毕加索 -不
[10:36] – Okay. – Come here. Look. -好吧 -来 看看
[10:43] – Well, say what you see. – Uh, it’s a house. -说说你看到了什么 -这是一幢房子
[10:45] Never mind. 算了
[10:54] Oh, I know this one. 这个我认得
[10:55] – It’s a tree. – Idiot. -是一棵树 -蠢蛋
[10:57] Sit down. 坐下
[11:00] Now, pay attention. 现在 保持专注
[11:26] Bingo. 就是这
[11:28] Holy cow. 我的天
[11:36] Would you say your friendship with Cletus Kasady 你觉得是你和克莱图斯·卡萨迪的友情
[11:38] is what allowed you to solve this decades-old mystery? 帮你解开了这沉寂几十年的谜案吗
[11:41] You are the only person from the outside world 所有的外界人士中
[11:43] he’s spoken with. 他只和你一人交谈过
[11:44] Seems he likes you. 他好像挺喜欢你
[11:45] Well, you know, he’s a serial killer. 怎么说呢 他是个连环杀手
[11:47] I don’t see how he can like anyone. 我无法想象他会喜欢任何人
[11:49] 《每日号角》 克莱图斯·卡萨迪隐藏的受害者们
[11:49] Brock was able to uncover 布洛克做到了
[11:51] what the FBI and police could not. 联邦调查局和警方没能做到的事
[11:55] Bowing to public outrage, 为了回应公众愤怒
[11:56] the governor of California has overturned his moratorium 加利福尼亚州州长推翻了之前的暂禁决定
[11:59] and reinstated the death penalty for Kasady. 并重启了卡萨迪的死刑程序
[12:08] Brock’s career has been given a much-needed revival, 布洛克的职业生涯重获久违的转机
[12:08] 特别报道 克莱图斯·卡萨迪死刑日期已确定
[12:11] putting him back on top once more. 让他重回行业顶尖行列
[12:29] A harrowing story finally comes to an end. 一个骇人的故事终于行将结束
[12:32] Vindication for the victims and closure for the families. 被害者的正义得到伸张 家人得到宽慰
[12:35] Thanks to the diligence of one man. 都多亏了一个人的努力
[12:37] – Thank you, Eddie Brock. – And Venom. -感谢你 艾迪·布洛克 -还有毒液
[12:40] You know, this could be us, Eddie. 我们就是可以这样 艾迪
[12:43] Going out there, solving cases, fighting bad guys. 行走街市上 解决谜团 打击坏人
[12:48] Maybe I eat them, hmm? 也许我再把他们吃掉
[12:50] And then we save the day. 然后我们能拯救一切
[12:52] But we saved the day. It’s done. 但我们已经拯救了一切 事情结束了
[12:57] You said I could eat bad guys! 你说过我能把坏人吃掉的
[13:00] This again? 又来了
[13:01] I need to be free, 我要自由
[13:03] feeling the wind in my hair and the sand between my toes. 感受风拂过我的头发 沙子浸没我的脚趾
[13:08] You don’t have any hair. 你根本就没头发
[13:09] You are not listening to me. 你就没有听我说
[13:11] Oh, I’m listening. 我听着呢
[13:12] I cannot live like this anymore. 我不能再这么过下去了
[13:15] – I’m starving. – So eat those guys. -我要饿死了 -那就吃了它们
[13:18] I can’t. 我不能
[13:19] Sonny and Cher are best friends. 桑尼和雪儿是最好的朋友
[13:22] Are you serious? That’s ridiculous. That’s what… 你认真的吗 这太荒唐了 这简直…
[13:27] Man, that was abusive. 伙计 这近乎虐待
[13:31] That was abuse. 这就是虐待
[13:34] And that’s a $2,000 TV. 还有 这电视价值两千美金
[13:36] You have got to get control of your aggression. 你必须控制好自己的攻击性
[13:38] That is why we have Snookie! 那也是我们吃史诺基的原因
[13:40] I cannot live on chicken and chocolate alone. 我不能光靠鸡和巧克力活着
[13:42] I need brains. 我需要大脑
[13:44] Chickens have brains. 鸡就有大脑
[13:45] I most passionately disagree. 我强烈反对这论点
[13:48] Look. 你看
[13:50] Look at those poor idiots. 看看这些可怜的蠢货
[13:53] Small brains. 那么小的脑子
[13:55] Come on, man, it’s not their fault that you, uh… 行了 伙计 它们有什么错
[13:57] you live on the old phenylethyla… 都怪你需要摄入什么苯乙…
[13:59] – laphenylethylan. – Phenylethylalamine. -…乙…乙按 -苯乙胺
[14:01] Yeah, I just… I just said that. 对 我就是…就是那么说的
[14:02] I’ve told you a thousand times, 和你说过一千遍了
[14:04] – because it is only found… – Yeah? -因为这物质只存在于… -是吗
[14:05] – …in brains and in chocolate. – And in chocolate. -…大脑和巧克力里 -和巧克力里
[14:07] That’s right. All right, well, how about this? 对 好 你好好听着
[14:10] You live in my body, you live by my rules. 你寄居我的身体里 就要按我的规矩来
[14:13] – I live in your body because… – Why? -我寄居你身体里 因为… -因为什么
[14:15] …unfortunately, I don’t have many options. …很不幸 我没什么别的选择
[14:19] Well, how about this, son? 好 那听着 小子
[14:21] The FBI is still investigating us 联邦调查局还在调查我们
[14:22] for all of that stuff that “We were involved with,” 因为那些”我们卷入的事情”
[14:25] so if one more head goes missing, 所以如果再少个人头
[14:28] we will get hauled off into Area 51. 我们会被关进51区
[14:31] They will kill us both. 他们会把我俩都杀了
[14:32] So somebody has to be responsible. 所以得有人有点责任心
[14:35] Responsibility… it’s for the mediocre. 责任是限制平庸之辈的
[14:43] – Food! – Can you stop doing that? -食物 -你能别这样吗
[14:45] – Food! Food! – Please just stop doing that now. -食物 食物 -求你别再这样了
[14:47] – Come on, stop doing that. – Food! -别这样 别这样 -食物
[14:49] – I have a deadline! Will you… – Food…! -要截稿了 你能… -食物
[14:50] Goddamn it! Fine! 该死 行吧
[14:58] – Good evening, Eddie. – Hey, Mrs. Chen. -晚上好 艾迪 -陈太太
[15:00] Good evening, Venom. 晚上好 毒液
[15:02] He says hi. Oh. 他向你问好
[15:03] Chocolate hasn’t arrived yet. 巧克力还没到货
[15:05] – No! – Oh, no. We have a deal. -不 -不 我们约好了的
[15:08] What’s gonna happen? You gonna stop protecting me? 会怎么样 你不保护我了吗
[15:10] I don’t think so. 我觉得不会
[15:12] I’ve been keeping my mouth shut, 我一直守口如瓶
[15:13] – feeding your little secret. – Wow. -投喂你的小秘密 -哇
[15:16] Little old Mrs. Chen is a little old blackmailer, huh? 陈老太是个老勒索犯啊
[15:19] Less of the old. I am 39. 我不老 才39岁
[15:21] – And I am Barry Manilow. – Right. -我还是巴瑞·曼尼洛呢 -行吧
[15:24] I am happy to eat Mrs. Chen. 我很乐意吃了陈太太
[15:26] No, no, you cannot eat Mrs. Chen. 不 不 你不能吃陈太太
[15:28] – What? – Well, I guess it’s gonna have to be plan B. -什么 -我想只能采用备用计划了
[15:35] What’s plan B? 备用计划是什么
[15:36] Aah! Not this again! 又是这样
[15:39] I need human brains to survive. 我需要人脑才活得下去
[15:43] Uh-uh. Now, pick up some chickens, man. 不行 现在去抓几只鸡 伙计
[15:44] Let’s go. 走吧
[15:59] I’m done with this grossness. 我受够了 太恶心了
[16:06] Look at all the amazing things that we can do. 看看我们能做多么惊人的事情
[16:12] We are wasting our talent. 我们在浪费才能
[16:24] Bad guy. 坏人
[16:29] Hello, kitty. 你好 小猫咪
[16:34] Leave him. Leave him be. 放过他 放过他
[16:35] Leave him be! Leave him be! 放过他 放过他
[16:38] – I shall remove your head. – No, you won’t. -我要把你的头咬下来 -不 你不会的
[16:41] – I will use it for bowling! – No, you will not. -我要用来打保龄球 -不 你不会的
[16:43] I will take it to… 我要拿去…
[16:45] What is the one that we like, Eddie? 我们喜欢哪家 艾迪
[16:47] It’s Lucky Strike. 好彩
[16:48] – Yes! Lucky Strike! – Put him down! -对 好彩 -放他下来
[16:51] I will take you to Lucky Strike, 我要带你去好彩
[16:52] and I will score a 300-point game. 就能拿下300分
[16:55] – You won’t. – The rest of your pudgy little -你不会的 -你又小又胖的身体
[16:57] boy body will be left here… 其余部分会留在这里
[16:59] …rolling around in dumpster juice. 在垃圾桶里翻滚
[17:02] Oh, God. 天啊
[17:04] No! Put him down! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, 不行 放他下来 不行 不行 不行
[17:07] no, no, no, no, no, no! 不行 不行 不行
[17:09] No! 不行
[17:11] Fine! 好吧
[17:14] She didn’t want our help. 她不想要我们帮忙
[17:16] She did not know she needed our help, Eddie. 她不知道她需要我们帮忙 艾迪
[17:19] There is a difference. 这有区别
[17:25] It is Anne. 是安妮
[17:27] Anne is on the phone, Eddie! 是安妮的电话 艾迪
[17:33] Hey, Anne. 安妮
[17:34] Hey, E-Eddie. Hi. 艾迪 嗨
[17:36] – Hi. – Be nice to her. -嗨 -对她好点
[17:38] You sound out of breath. 你听着上气不接下气的
[17:39] I’m-I’m not catching you at a bad time, am I? 我打来的时机不太好吗
[17:41] No, no, not at all. I’m just, uh… 不 一点也不 我只是
[17:44] – I’m just hanging around. – Okay. -我只是随便逛逛 -好吧
[17:46] Uh, I’m-I’m sorry I haven’t returned your calls. 抱歉我没回你电话
[17:49] I guess… 我想
[17:51] I just needed a little space after the whole… 我只是在看到
[17:54] alien biting a guy’s head off thing, so… 在外星人咬掉人头后需要点时间 所以…
[17:56] Ah, the good old days. 过去那些美好的时光啊
[17:58] Anyway, so I have some news, 对了 我有事想和你说
[18:00] and-and I was wondering if we could meet. 我们能见个面吗
[18:02] – Yes! – Yeah, sure, that would be, uh… -太好了 -当然可以 这真是
[18:05] That would be fine. Great. 这真是太好了
[18:07] Okay, great. Uh, how’s tomorrow night? 好的 那明天晚上如何
[18:09] Tomorrow night? Yeah, great. 明天晚上 好啊 很好
[18:11] – 8 o’clock? – L’Araignée? -晚上八点 -蜘蛛餐厅
[18:14] – Okay, great. – Looking forward to it. -好啊 -我很期待
[18:15] Oh… Yeah, okay. Me too. Bye. 好啊 我也是 再见
[18:16] Great. 太好了
[18:17] It’s over with the doctor! 她和医生分手了
[18:19] That is the voice of a woman who just got brutally dumped. 一听就知道她刚被狠狠地甩了
[18:30] Stop. 别闹
[18:31] Don’t you want to look your best? 你难道不想帅气出现吗
[18:33] Just leave me alone. You are always nitpicking. 别管我 你老是这么挑剔
[18:47] – Okay. Hi. – Yeah. -好了 你好 -你好
[18:55] Awkward. 真尴尬
[18:56] So, uh, h-how’s it going? How’s, uh… 你最近怎么样
[18:58] – How’s Mr. Belvedere? – Yeah. Uh, good, good. -贝尔维德尔先生怎么样 -挺好的
[19:00] You know, he’s still wiping his ass on the carpet. 它还是会在地毯上擦屁股
[19:02] He learned that from you. 都是你教它的
[19:04] Yeah, how-how’s, uh… how’s the legal aid work going? 是啊 法律援助的工作如何了
[19:07] Well, you know how much I love an underdog, so… 你知道我有多喜欢弱势方 所以
[19:09] Yeah. Yeah, that’s why you… put up with me for so long, huh? 是啊 不然你怎么会和我在一起那么久呢
[19:13] You said it. 有道理
[19:16] – S-So… – So… -那么 -那么
[19:18] So? 那么什么
[19:20] I don’t know, I-I thought it would be better 我也说不好 我只是觉得
[19:22] to tell you in person that… 当面告诉你会比较好
[19:28] No! 不
[19:30] Wow. Oh, Anne. 天啊 安妮
[19:32] Wow, that is, uh… 天啊 这真是
[19:34] that is so much bigger than the… 这比我给你的那个
[19:35] the one that I got you. 大了好多啊
[19:37] Ugh, it’s gaudy. 太俗气了
[19:38] That’s Dan, right? Doc-Doctor Dan. 是和丹吧 那位丹医生
[19:40] Yeah, that… it’s Dan. 是的 是他
[19:42] Holy shit, Anne. Way to go. 我的天 安妮 真厉害
[19:44] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[19:45] Yeah, I’m okay. 我很好
[19:46] – Well, I am not okay. – Yeah. -可我不好 -挺好的
[19:48] You could just say, “Congratulations. I’m happy for you.” 你可以说一句”祝贺你 我为你高兴”
[19:52] You know, like two people 就好像两个人
[19:53] who still care enough about each other to lie 因为还在意对方 所以会说个谎
[19:55] so that the other one doesn’t feel like complete shit. 这样对方不会感觉太糟糕
[19:57] Maybe we could do that version of this? 也许我们也可以这样
[19:59] No, I am… I am happy for you, Anne. 不是的 安妮 我为你高兴
[20:01] – You know, I’m, uh… – No. -我真的 -才不是
[20:03] Congratulations. 祝贺你
[20:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:05] That was going to be us, Eddie. 艾迪 本来应该是我们的
[20:08] I, for one, would not be inconsolable 比如 我就希望
[20:11] if Dan were to fall into traffic 丹能够出车祸
[20:12] and lose his head and his feet 把头撞掉 把脚撞断
[20:14] – and all of his teeth! – What? -把牙全都磕掉 -你说什么
[20:16] What was that? 什么
[20:17] What? Nothing. 什么 没事
[20:23] If I ask you a question, 如果我问你个问题
[20:24] do you have the ability to tell me the truth? 你能不能跟我说实话
[20:26] You mean as in being 你是说要问我
[20:28] super happy for you because of your engagement? 我是否对你的订婚感到非常开心
[20:29] Because, I mean, you just told me to lie, 因为你刚刚让我说谎来着
[20:31] so that’s really, really confusing. 所以我有点迷惑了
[20:33] Is Venom with you? 毒液和你在一起吗
[20:36] He’s dead. 他已经死了
[20:37] I am. I’m playing dead right now. 我是死了 我在装死
[20:39] Yeah, I mean, he… 真的 他已经
[20:41] Right. 好吧
[20:42] – Okay. – Okay. -好吧 -好吧
[20:45] Well, that’s… 你真是
[20:49] You just don’t change, do you? 你真是一点都没变
[20:50] What are you talking about? This is just a… 你在说什么呢 我只是
[20:51] It’s a huge shock. Um, I’m in… 我被震惊到了
[20:54] Anne, I’m in love with you. This is a lot to process. 安妮 我爱你 我需要消化一下这个消息
[20:56] No, the truth is you don’t love anybody. You can’t. 不是的 你谁都不爱
[20:58] Commitment’s just not your thing. 你根本无法与人共度一生
[21:01] All right, then, fine. 行吧 既然你这么说
[21:03] Do not marry Dan. 不要嫁给丹
[21:05] Dan makes me feel safe. 丹能给我安全感
[21:08] Okay, and you made me feel like I was on a roller coaster. 跟你在一起 我每天只能提心吊胆的
[21:12] And sometimes you just have to know when to get off. 该放手的时候就该放手
[21:13] – Yeah, and not yak. – And not yak! -也不唠叨 -不唠叨
[21:15] You know, not yak. 真的不唠叨
[21:17] Yak. 啰嗦
[21:21] Hey, Venom. 毒液
[21:23] Take care of him, all right? 好好照顾他 好吗
[21:27] Don’t let him keep messing everything up. 别让他再惹麻烦了
[21:29] I’m going to make you cry now, Eddie. 我马上要让你哭了 艾迪
[21:31] She will love it. 她一定会喜欢的
[21:33] Cry. Cry. 哭啊 快哭
[21:36] It’s a lot to process. 让我消化一下
[21:40] Congratulations, Anne. 祝贺你 安妮
[21:42] It’s great news. 这真是个好消息
[21:55] Slow down, pal. 慢点 伙计
[21:57] Why? 为什么
[21:58] You don’t believe in consequences. 你又不相信结果
[22:00] No injuries. You fix them. 我不会受伤 因为你能帮我治好
[22:02] No hangovers. You mend them. 也不会宿醉 因为你能帮我清醒
[22:04] I couldn’t even hurt myself if I tried. 即使我想 我也不能伤害自己
[22:14] Eddie, I apologize that I can’t mend the heart. 艾迪 抱歉我不能修补你内心的创伤
[22:19] Emotional pain, it hits much harder, 心理上的痛苦是伤得最深的
[22:22] and it lasts longer. 也是痛得最久的
[22:25] You just need to 你只能
[22:27] pull up your big-boy pants and take it. 成熟起来 接受事实
[22:30] Yeah, well, that’s easy for you to say. 你说得倒容易
[22:33] Why? 为什么
[22:35] Because I’m a real boy 因为我是个有血有肉的人
[22:38] and you’re just an amoeba. 你只是个变形虫
[22:40] I will only take that 看在我们现在这么难受的份上
[22:42] because we are hurting right now. 我就不计较这个称呼了
[22:49] Don’t worry, buddy. I will get you through this. 别担心 伙计 我会帮你的
[23:00] Do you know what always cheers me up 你知道我每天早上
[23:02] in the morning, Eddie? 都是靠什么清醒的吗 艾迪
[23:05] Sausages and brains. 香肠和脑子
[23:09] * I say “ee-ther” And I say “eye-ther” * *我说或许 我说或许*
[23:12] * I say “nee-ther” * *我说既不*
[23:13] * Ee-ther, eye-ther Nee-ther, ny-ther * *或许 也许 既不 也不*
[23:17] * Let’s call The whole thing off * *我们就此再见吧*
[23:22] * Po-tah-toes * *马铃薯*
[23:23] * I like to-may-toes And I like to-mah-to * *我爱西红柿 我爱番茄*
[23:26] * Po-tay-toes, po-tah-toes To-may-toes, to-mah-toes * *土豆 马铃薯 番茄 西红柿*
[23:29] * Let’s call The whole thing off * *我们就此再见吧*
[23:32] Cheer up, old pal. 开心点 老朋友
[23:34] * And, oh, if we call We call the whole thing off * *如果我们就此为止*
[23:39] * Then we must part * *我们一定会分手*
[23:41] That’s for you. 你的信
[23:50] Are you pen pals with an ant? 你的笔友是蚂蚁吗
[23:53] Whoa, listen to this. 看看这个
[23:56] “Dearest pally pal, “亲爱的朋友
[23:58] I hereby invite you to witness 我在此诚挚地邀请你
[24:02] my demise, 见证我的死亡
[24:05] my final moments 我生命最后的时刻
[24:08] on this spinning shit wheel 依然停留在这个被叫做地球的
[24:12] that we call Earth. 旋转球体上
[24:16] You are responsible 你就是
[24:18] for bringing about the end of Cletus Kasady. 导致克莱图斯·卡萨迪死亡的罪魁祸首
[24:23] It’s only right that you hold the door 我出去的时候
[24:26] for me on my way out. 你应该帮我扶着门
[24:28] They’ll stop my heart… 他们会让我的心脏
[24:30] …just like it stopped at my birth. 像我刚出生时一样停止跳动
[24:33] What if Cletus Kasady 如果克莱图斯·卡萨迪
[24:35] had never been revived? 从未复活 事情又当如何
[24:38] He would never have pushed Grandma 他永远不会把奶奶
[24:40] down a flight of stairs. 推下楼梯
[24:43] Bye-bye, Grandma, you puckered old sphincter. 再见了 奶奶 带着你那张皱巴巴的老脸滚吧
[24:48] He would never have thrown a hair dryer 他绝对不会把吹风机
[24:51] into Mother’s bathtub. 扔到妈妈的浴缸里
[24:54] Yes, Mama, I’m a bad, bad boy. 没错 妈妈 我就是个坏孩子
[24:57] He would never have been beaten 他也永远不会被爸爸
[24:59] to the brink of death by Daddy-o 打到半死
[25:02] and sent to… 然后被送去
[25:04] St. Estes Home for Unwanted Children. 圣埃斯蒂斯孤儿之家
[25:14] That circus of hell… 就在那个人间地狱般的地方
[25:23] …with one bright light. 他生命里的亮光出现了
[25:29] Oh, Eddie, 艾迪
[25:30] we are all born into this world through blood and pain. 我们的诞生都伴随着鲜血和痛苦
[25:35] Every hero has an origin story. 每个英雄都有一段过往
[25:44] Your friend… 你的朋友
[25:46] “Cletus Kasady.” 克莱图斯·卡萨迪
[25:47] Kiss, hug, kiss, hug. 亲亲 抱抱 亲亲 抱抱
[25:52] Smiley face. 笑脸
[25:56] Nutjob. 神经病
[25:57] You know, I-I should be there. 我应该去的
[25:59] Uh, no, it’s a bad idea. 不 这不是个好主意
[26:00] I mean, I-I-I put him there. 我是说 是我把他害成这样的
[26:02] Actually, he put himself there 事实上 当他决定彻底成为一个疯子时
[26:04] when he decided to be a complete lunatic. 他就该想到自己的下场
[26:07] Ta-da! 来了
[26:08] You know, it would be nice just to have your support 如果能有你的支持就太好了
[26:10] just… I mean, just for once. 就…哪怕一次
[26:12] – Catsup? – You know what I mean? -来点蕃茄酱吗 -你知道我什么意思吧
[26:15] This place is an all-you-can-eat buffet. 这地方就像我的专属自助餐厅
[26:18] Who’s going to care 谁会在乎
[26:19] if I polish off a couple of these idiots? 这里少了几个白痴
[26:21] You can’t be sure who is and who is not guilty, buddy. 你没法确定谁有罪 谁没罪 兄弟
[26:23] – They’re in prison! – Yeah, but, you know, -他们在坐牢 -没错 但是
[26:25] some people take false confessions. 有些人会被错判
[26:26] They, uh… you know, they take pleas. 他们 那个 他们会谎称认罪
[26:28] We watched Making a Murderer. 我们不是看过《制造凶手》吗
[26:29] You all right? 你没事吧
[26:30] Yeah, man, I’m just practicing. 没事 我在做练习而已
[26:32] I am a predator, Eddie. 我是个肉食动物 艾迪
[26:34] Lions do not eat salad. 狮子可不吃沙拉
[26:36] Yeah, but you’re not a lion, are you? 话是不错 但你不是狮子 对吗
[26:37] I mean, I see you more of a vexatious little 我是说 我觉得你更像是一只
[26:39] pig, dog, house bat thing. 无理取闹的小猪 小狗 小蝙蝠之类的
[26:42] That’s fine. 好的
[26:43] – You suck. – You suck! -你这个烂人 -你才烂
[26:45] Excuse me? 你说什么
[26:47] I don’t have an explanation for that. 我不知道该怎么解释
[26:48] I think I just… I’m having a panic attack, um… 我想我只是 我恐慌症发作了
[26:52] Yeah, I’ll sign here. 好 我在这里签字
[26:55] Stand two feet away from the bars. 站在离栏杆两英尺远的地方
[26:56] No touching the condemned. 不得触摸囚犯
[26:59] Understood. 明白
[27:01] Visitor’s here. 访客来了
[27:11] This is a “me” thing, not a “we” thing. 这是我的事 不用你插手
[27:13] Everything is a “you” thing. 哪件事不是你的事
[27:15] Oh, happy day for you, Eddie Brock. 祝你有快乐的一天 艾迪·布洛克
[27:20] Mm, what a scoop. 真是个独家新闻
[27:21] The end of the Magical… 神奇苦难之旅的终结
[27:24] Misery Tour. 悲惨之旅
[27:26] I worry for your soul. 我担心你的精神状况
[27:29] How will you live with the weight 承受着扼杀一条人命的重压
[27:30] of snuffing out a man’s life? 你要怎么活下去
[27:33] I was, uh… I was hoping 我在 我希望
[27:34] maybe you could give me a couple pointers. 你可不可以给我一些提示
[27:40] Funny little guy, aren’t you? 你是个可笑的人 不是吗
[27:43] Don’t need that. 不需要这个
[27:44] My memory is outstanding. 我的记性好着呢
[27:47] Rude. 粗鲁
[27:49] Consequences. 结局
[27:52] Every decision you ever make. 你曾经做的每个决定
[27:56] Who do we leave behind, 我们离开了什么人
[28:00] and how do we leave them? 我们是怎么离开他们的
[28:03] A connubial bed, empty, 空无一人的婚床
[28:07] waiting in the darkness 在黑夜里等待着
[28:09] for the rescuer who never comes. 那个永远不会来的拯救者
[28:13] Because of you. 因为你
[28:14] This guy makes zero sense. 这家伙在胡说八道
[28:16] You and I are the same. 你和我都一样
[28:20] No. No, we’re not. 不 不 我们不同
[28:22] Twisted insides, mean daddies. 扭曲的内心 刻薄的父亲
[28:26] You feel like home to me, Eddie, like family. 你给我的感觉就像家一样 艾迪 家人
[28:29] And really, truly, 真的 实话实说
[28:30] that is all I ever wanted in this world. 那曾是我所想要的全部
[28:34] Family. 家人
[28:35] Well, killing your grandmother and your mother 亲手杀死你的祖母和母亲
[28:37] sure is a funny way of showing it. 还真是表明态度的有趣方式
[28:41] Anything you want to unburden yourself with before this happens? 在此之前 还有什么你想说的吗
[28:52] Yes. 有
[28:54] I have wishes to bestow upon you. 我想给你许一个愿望
[28:58] Oh, that is kind. 那真是太好了
[29:00] I want to wish you… 我希望你
[29:04] this heartbreak. 心碎
[29:07] Too late. 晚了一步
[29:08] I wish for you to see out your days alone, 我希望你一个人孤苦伶仃的过日子
[29:11] as you always have been. 就像以前那样
[29:13] Watch it, pal. 小心了 老兄
[29:15] Wh-Where are you going with this? 你到底想说什么
[29:16] You are a cancer 对于那些曾爱过你的人
[29:19] to everyone who ever loved you, Eddie. 你就像是癌症 艾迪
[29:22] Deceived your trusting fiancée. 欺骗信任你的未婚妻
[29:26] And no wonder Daddy could never look at you again 难怪你父亲从未再看过你
[29:30] after you killed his wife, your mother, just by being born. 刚一出生你就杀死了他的妻子 你的母亲
[29:35] You son of a bitch! 你这个混蛋
[29:37] No, no! No, no, no, don’t! Don’t! 不 不要 不要这样
[29:39] Speak to my friend again like that– I dare you! 再这样对我朋友说话试试 我看你敢不敢
[29:47] No touching the inmate. 不准碰囚犯
[29:48] Hey, back up! 退后
[29:54] Eddie? 艾迪
[29:56] You’re done. 探访结束
[29:57] I have tasted blood before, my friend, 我曾经尝过血的味道 朋友
[29:59] and that is not it. 那不是血的味道
[30:02] Eddie Brock has a big secret. 艾迪·布洛克身上有个大秘密
[30:06] Shut up, Kasady! 闭嘴 卡萨迪
[30:18] That may have been a mistake. 那也许是我的错
[30:19] Shut up. 闭嘴
[30:22] Hey, aren’t you Eddie Brock? 你不是艾迪·布洛克吗
[30:24] I don’t know anymore. 除了我还能是谁
[30:28] Eddie! 艾迪
[30:29] I don’t want to hear another word out your mouth. 我不想听你再多说一个字
[30:31] – Eddie. – I don’t want to hear it. -艾迪 -我不想听
[30:33] Eddie, I am sorry. 艾迪 我很抱歉
[30:35] That was his last time on record ever. 那是他最后一次做采访记录
[30:37] There’s no more… any words for his victims or… 再没有一句他对无辜遇难者的话 或是
[30:40] You know, they’re gone. 什么都没了
[30:41] Any clues of outstanding bodies, 所有仍未发现的尸体的线索
[30:44] we-we’ve lost forever and completely… 我们永远也没法知道了 并且彻底…
[30:46] I didn’t mean to. 我不是故意的
[30:47] – You didn’t mean to? – And I said I’m sorry. -你不是故意的 -而且我已经道歉了
[30:49] You didn’t mean to, but you did it. 你不是故意的 但是你就是这么做了
[30:50] I mean, you just decided… I don’t know. 我是说 你只是决定… 我不知道
[30:53] That’s it, you did it. 像这样 你还是做了
[30:54] You know, you didn’t even think 你知道吗 你有没有想过
[30:55] that we might get caught, we might get killed? 我们可能被抓住 可能被杀掉
[30:56] No, you don’t think about things like that, do you? 不 你才不会想这些呢 对吧
[30:58] You just think about chickens, you think about you, 你只会想到鸡 你只会想到你自己
[31:00] you think about what you want, and you think about you. 你只想自己要什么 自私自利
[31:02] Let me remind you of something, Eddie. 让我提醒一下你 艾迪
[31:04] You were a loser before I came along. 在我出现之前 你就是个窝囊废
[31:06] You were nothing. I made you special. 你一无是处 是我成就了你
[31:09] Oh, you made me special, huh? 你成就了我
[31:10] Well, let me tell you something, right? 那我也来提醒一下你
[31:11] Before you came along, I had a life. 你出现之前 我有自己的生活
[31:12] I didn’t have chickens, all right? But I had dreams. 我没有鸡 但是我有梦想
[31:14] Yeah, I had dreams, and I had a fiancée, 是啊 我有梦想 我有未婚妻
[31:16] and I had a really successful TV show! 我还有一档非常成功的电视节目
[31:17] Ah, but you destroyed all of those things by yourself. 是你自己毁了这一切
[31:22] Yeah, but you know what? I rebuilt my life, 没错 你知道吗 我重建了新生活
[31:24] and now I just want to live it. Good night. 现在我只想好好活着 晚安
[31:25] And how did you build this new life? 你是怎么重建新生活的
[31:28] Excuse me? 你说什么
[31:28] Well, who found the clue on the wall 是谁找到了墙上的线索
[31:30] so you could be this big, shiny hero? 好让你成为了闪亮的大英雄
[31:33] Who found the clue? 谁找到了线索
[31:34] – Who? – Wow. -谁 -真有你的
[31:36] Yeah. 没错
[31:37] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[31:38] This is not about being a hero for me, man. 我不是想逞英雄 兄弟
[31:43] This is about wanting to live in peace. 我只想平静地生活
[31:47] D-Do you understand what I’m talking about? 你明白我在说什么吗
[31:49] No, you don’t. 不 你不会明白
[31:50] You don’t understand what I’m talking about. 你不明白我在说什么
[31:52] Okay, this is about me wanting to live 好吧 我只想过安静日子
[31:54] without you whining in my ear all the time 你别在我耳边整天叽叽喳喳
[31:57] about eating bad guys or, like, nagging me about Anne 吵着要吃坏人 或者跟我唠叨安妮
[32:00] or destroying my place or destroying my life! 毁掉我的家 毁掉我的生活
[32:02] Do you know how lucky you are that I chose you? 你知道被我选中是多幸运的事吗
[32:06] You chose me? 你选我
[32:08] Buddy, I’m the only person that took you in 兄弟 是我你的朋友把你赶出
[32:10] when your friends kicked you off the planet Ming Mong 那个什么狗屁星球的时候收留了你
[32:12] ’cause you are a reject! 因为你就是个弃儿
[32:14] You are a pariah. Lethal protection, my ass. 你就是个小垃圾 还致命保护者呢 狗屁
[32:16] You couldn’t protect anything. You are useless. 你什么都保护不了 废物一枚
[32:18] You couldn’t get a job down here cleaning toilets! 你在这里连一份扫厕所的工作都找不到
[32:22] I’m sorry. 对不起
[32:23] I don’t know what came over me. 我不知道我怎么了
[32:24] Please, let me fix it. 拜托 让我治好
[32:26] So I can break it again! 这样我就能再来一次了
[32:33] You son of a bitch. 你这个狗娘养的
[32:44] Out! 滚
[32:45] Get out. 滚出去
[32:46] Take your stuff. Get out! 带上你的东西 给我滚
[32:47] This is my house. 这里是我家
[32:51] No! 不
[32:52] Keep it down up there! 不许掉东西下来
[32:57] Get out! 快滚
[33:08] Sonny? 桑尼
[33:10] You wouldn’t dare! 有种你试试
[33:11] Yeah, absolutely. 试就试
[33:16] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[33:17] – Yeah! – No! -好耶 -不
[33:19] I’m calling the police! 我要报警了
[33:21] I-I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[33:25] Show yourself. 出来
[33:39] You can’t win! Take a look at me. 你打不赢我的 你看看我
[33:42] Look at the size of you. 再看看你自己的小身板
[33:44] Puny. 弱鸡
[33:49] How dare you? 你好大胆
[33:56] I guess this is goodbye. 我猜咱俩要分道扬镳了
[33:57] Oh, yeah. Finally something we agree on. 没错 终于有意见一致的时候了
[34:06] What in the world? 搞什么鬼
[34:07] All this crazy shit. 什么乱七八糟的
[34:28] No. No. 不 不
[34:29] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[34:34] No! 不
[34:38] No! 不
[34:45] No. 不
[34:51] No, no, no. 不 不
[34:53] I wish I never met you! 我希望我从来没遇见过你
[34:56] Sayonara! 拜拜了
[35:10] Cletus Kasady, you have been tried, convicted 克莱图斯·卡萨迪 按照加州法律
[35:13] and sentenced to death by the state of California. 你被判死刑
[35:18] May your passing bring closure to the victims’ families, 希望你的死能够给受害者家人带来宽慰
[35:22] and may you find peace in the hereafter. 也希望你从此能够得到安宁
[35:26] Soon come chaos. 混乱随之而来
[35:29] Chaos soon come. 混乱随之而来
[35:33] Are those your final words? 这是你的遗言吗
[35:37] Enjoy the show. 欢迎欣赏演出
[36:18] Warden. 典狱长
[36:19] Something wicked… 某种邪恶的东西…
[36:22] this way comes. 就要来了
[36:33] Somebody let me out! 让我出去
[37:51] Don’t move! 不许动
[38:19] Please. 求你了
[38:22] I got a family. 我还有家人
[38:48] Any last words, Warden? 有遗言吗 典狱长
[38:50] Don’t! Please! 不要 求你了
[39:08] *San Quentin, may you rot And burn in hell* *圣昆丁 希望你在地狱里腐烂燃烧*
[39:12] *May your walls fall down And may I live to tell* *希望你墙倒屋塌 我却毫发无伤*
[39:17] *And I’ll walk out A wiser, stronger man* *我变得更聪明 更强大*
[39:21] *And, Warden You tasted just like ham* *典狱长你吃起来有股火腿味*
[39:51] You two are being evicted. 我要赶你们俩出门了
[40:03] Come on, don’t look at me like that. 别这样 别这么看着我
[40:04] It was never, never gonna work out. 我们本来就成不了
[40:07] All right? 知道吗
[40:18] Yes. 没错
[40:20] Just because of how quickly he moved in… 因为他跑的速度非常快…
[40:22] …the offensive line cannot pick him up. 防守线没能拦住他
[40:24] Breaking news. 突发新闻
[40:24] Serial killer Cletus Kasady is on the run… 连环杀手克莱图斯·卡萨迪逃跑了…
[40:27] – Shit. – …as a statewide manhunt is underway… -该死 -目前正在进行全州范围内的搜捕
[40:30] – Oh, shit. – …after last night’s audacious -操 -他昨夜大闹圣昆丁监狱
[40:32] escape from San Quentin Prison. 并随后出逃
[40:40] It is absolutely chaos here. 这里简直是一片混乱
[40:42] We have reports of multiple casualties. 我们已经收到多起伤亡事件的报告
[40:46] We don’t how Cletus Kasady… 我们不知道克莱图斯·卡萨迪是怎么…
[40:48] Hey. What, you’re not dead? 怎么着 你没死呢
[40:50] No. 没有
[40:51] – Can I come in? – Yeah, sure. -我能进来吗 -当然可以
[40:53] Come on in. 请进吧
[40:54] Uh, yeah, I was just seeing for myself on the news. 我刚刚正在看新闻呢
[40:58] Yeah, on a scale of one to ten, it’s 11 bad. 严重程度从一级到十级来说 现在是第十一级
[41:01] Reports coming from San Quentin are, 从圣昆丁发过来的报告来看
[41:03] quite frankly, bananas. Nice TV. 是相当的疯狂 电视不错
[41:06] W-Well, how-how did he do it? 他怎么做到的
[41:08] Yeah, how did he, indeed? 确实 他怎么做到的
[41:09] That’s the million-dollar question. 这个问题的确值得好好想想
[41:11] And yet again, you were his special visitor. 而且你又是他的特殊访客
[41:14] So, what did he tell you? 他跟你说什么了
[41:15] Me? Nothing. Nothing at all. 我吗 他什么都没说
[41:18] Nothing about an escape plan? 没说什么越狱计划吗
[41:19] Nothing about some kind of elaborate breakout costume? 没说什么打扮成怪物逃出去吗
[41:22] No. 没有
[41:23] Well, how come, every time, 那怎么会每一次
[41:25] you seem to be at the center of these things 你都被卷入这些事件的中心
[41:27] and then miraculously you know nothing about it? 却很神奇地什么都不知道
[41:30] Maybe I’m lucky. 可能是走运吧
[41:33] Yeah, right. 可不是吗
[41:37] You-you said, um… 你刚刚说
[41:39] …the reports coming out of San Quentin are bananas? 圣昆丁传来的消息太扯淡了
[41:43] What-what do… what do you mean by “bananas”? 怎么个扯淡法
[41:45] Remember when I asked you a similar question… 你还记得你采访他那天
[41:47] …the day you interviewed him? 我问过你一个类似的问题吗
[41:49] Information is currency. 情报就是货币
[41:51] You of all people should know that. 你应该最清楚
[41:54] Come on. 拜托
[41:59] I thought he’d come to try to find the man 我以为他会来找那个
[42:00] that nearly got him executed, but I guess not. 差点让他被处决的人 看来我想错了
[42:05] I’d lay low if I was you. 你最好躲一阵子
[42:07] I’ll see myself out. 告辞
[42:19] Okay, think. 想想
[42:20] Think, think, think, think, think. 仔细想想
[42:22] What would Venom do? 毒液会怎么做
[42:24] He would find you before you find me, 他会在你找到我之前找到你
[42:25] and he would eat your face! Damn. 然后吃了你的脸 该死
[42:28] All right. 好吧
[42:29] Who do we leave behind, 我们离开了什么人
[42:31] and how do we leave them? 我们是怎么离开他们的
[42:33] – A connubial bed, empty… – Connubial bed. -空无一人的婚床 -婚床
[42:36] – …left to rot… – Is it marriage? What… -在黑夜里… -是婚礼吗
[42:38] waiting in the darkness for the rescuer who never comes. 那个永远不会来的拯救者
[42:41] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[42:42] “That circle of hell…” “人间地狱般的地方”
[42:47] Because of you. 因为你
[42:49] – You and I are the same. – “With one bright light”? -你和我都一样 -“他生命里的亮光出现了”
[42:52] Twisted insides, mean daddies. 内心扭曲 凶暴的爸爸
[42:55] “Bright light.” “曙光”
[42:57] You feel like home to me. 你给我家的感觉
[42:58] 你被注定了要辗转 在痛苦和你的意志之间
[43:00] – Like family. – St. Estes. -就像家人一样 -圣埃斯蒂斯
[43:10] 化装舞会 表演嘉宾小西姆斯
[43:22] Crapola! 真没劲
[43:23] Another one bites the dust. 又一个倒了
[43:39] Look at all these weirdos. 瞧瞧这些怪咖
[43:44] My kind of people. 我的同类
[43:46] Nice costume. 装扮不错
[43:50] Awesome work. 太帅了
[43:51] Greatest costume ever. Oh, my God. 天啊 这装扮简直赞爆了
[43:55] Is that Japanese? 是日本货吗
[43:56] No, I made it myself. 不 我自己做的
[43:59] Who, me? 你说我吗
[44:01] Hello, gorgeous. 你好啊 帅哥
[44:02] Sorry, no, you’re not my type. 抱歉 你不是我的菜
[44:05] I am out of the Eddie closet. 我可算出了艾迪的柜了
[44:33] Hello, darlin’. 你好啊 美人
[44:37] Ooh, racer red. 赛车红
[44:39] Got to have it. 我的了
[44:46] Let’s get this party started. 让我们开始派对吧
[44:51] Oh, hell yes. 爽歪歪
[44:55] Stop! 停车
[44:56] Stop that! Stop! Stop! 停车停车停车
[44:58] Ah, shit. 该死
[45:06] – You are real. – I am. -你是真的 -是的
[45:09] And once I kill that thing that made me, 等我把创造我的那东西杀了之后
[45:12] we will be indestructible. 我们就无敌了
[45:15] I know where to find him, but first, 我知道他在哪儿 但是 首先
[45:19] I need you to help me find something I lost. 我需要你先帮我找到我失去的爱人
[45:23] – Deal. – Deal. -成交 -成交
[45:52] Dude. 兄弟
[46:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[46:24] Oh, shit. 靠
[46:24] Your costume is amazing! 你这身太棒了
[46:27] Thank you, one person. 这个人 谢谢你
[46:30] Eddie was wrong. 艾迪错了
[46:33] He kept me hidden because he was ashamed. 因为他觉得很羞愧所以把我藏起来了
[46:39] But look at me now. 但是看看我现在
[46:41] You love me, and I’m free! 你们喜欢我 我也是自由的
[46:49] Stop this cruel treatment of aliens. 停止这种对外星人的残忍态度
[46:53] It is wrong. 这是不对的
[46:55] All of us should be able to live together 我们应该在这个岩石球上
[46:57] upon this ball of rock. 一起生活
[47:02] Free to be who we be! 自由地做自己
[47:07] I love you! 我爱你
[47:09] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[47:14] Lethal Protector out. 致命守护者 完毕
[47:25] That was a hard act to follow. 那个操作很难模仿
[47:28] I wish you could have seen me tonight… 我真希望你能看到我今晚的表现
[47:34] …Eddie. 艾迪
[48:20] Holy shit. 上帝啊
[48:24] – Mulligan. – It’s Eddie Brock here. -穆利根 -我是艾迪·布洛克
[48:26] Look, this may be a long shot, 这个可能听起来很扯
[48:28] but I-I think I may have found something. 但是我觉得我找到了点东西
[48:29] Go on, Eddie. What do you got? 继续 艾迪 你找到了什么
[48:31] Last time I spoke to Kasady, he was talking to me 我上次和卡萨迪谈话的时候 他在说一些
[48:33] about connubial beds and-and marriage. 关于婚床和婚姻的东西
[48:35] And, it didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me, 但是我听不太明白
[48:37] but, I’m here at St. Estes, and I found this, 但是我现在在圣埃斯蒂斯 而且我找到了这个
[48:41] Well, I’m standing in front of a… of a… 我现在站在
[48:42] of a tree, and I’m-I’m looking at it. 一棵树前面 我正看着它
[48:44] It’s, uh… it’s got a carving on it. 这上面有划痕
[48:45] It says “CK loves FB.” 写着 CK爱FB
[48:50] I’m thinking that maybe whoever this FB is 我觉得如果我们能查清FB是谁
[48:52] might know where he’s headed. 我们也就知道他要干什么了
[48:54] And, a-and if you can, I don’t know, 我也不太懂这些 但是如果你可以
[48:58] pull up some files from St. Estes, 调出一些圣埃斯蒂斯的文件
[48:59] maybe you can figure out who this FB is. 也许你就能找出FB是谁了
[49:03] FB, that’s, that’s Frances Barrison. FB是弗朗西斯·巴里森
[49:06] Wow. That-that’s quick. 这也太快了
[49:09] Yeah, it’s impossible, Eddie. 这不可能 艾迪
[49:11] She’s dead. I, I shot her. 她死了 我开的枪
[49:55] Can I help you, sir? 有什么我能帮您的吗 先生
[50:12] Got any of those internets? 能上网吗
[50:31] You’re alive. 你还活着
[50:43] When I get out, I’m gonna slice your face off 等我出去 我一定要把你的脸皮切下来
[50:46] and wear it to a party! 然后戴着它去参加派对
[50:47] You’re never getting out of here, Siegfried. 你永远逃不出去的 西格弗里德
[50:50] No one does. 没人可以
[50:55] Well, Frances, 弗朗西斯
[50:58] it seems your sweetheart has done a Houdini act 看来你的爱人在圣昆丁上演了
[51:01] over there at San Quentin. 一次胡迪尼级别的逃脱行为
[51:05] It’s all over the news. 新闻上全是
[51:08] Oh, don’t get excited. 别太激动
[51:10] He’s not gonna find you. 他找不到你的
[51:16] Screw you. 去你的
[51:17] How flattering. 太抬举我了
[51:19] But you’re not my type. 但是你不是我的菜
[51:21] I wonder where he could be. 我真想知道他在哪儿
[51:26] I’m right here. 我就在这
[51:52] Hi, baby. 你好 宝贝
[51:56] I… 我
[51:58] don’t want you to freak out, okay? 我不希望你太害怕 好吗
[52:02] Um, I’d like you to meet… 我想向你介绍
[52:05] Carnage. 屠杀
[52:20] That is so hot. 这也太棒了
[52:39] Go! 快
[52:52] A ’66. 66年的跑车
[52:55] My dream car. 我最喜欢的车
[52:56] Yeah, I remember. 当然 我记得
[52:58] Let’s see what you got. 是时候展现你的车技了
[53:38] Yes, baby! 太棒了 宝贝
[53:57] This is SFPD. Stand down. 旧金山警局 不许动
[54:27] Stop! 别喊了
[54:28] You’ll kill him! 你会杀了他的
[54:29] She does that again, I’ll eat her face. 她再那么喊一次 我就吃了她的脸
[54:34] He’s sensitive to sound. 他对声音非常敏感
[54:39] Stop the vehicle. Stand down. 停车 不许动
[54:49] Who said romance was dead? 是谁说浪漫已死
[54:57] Hey. No drunks in here. 这里不欢迎醉鬼
[55:02] Help me. Food. 救命 我要吃的
[55:05] Out. You get out! 出去 快出去
[55:06] Chocolate. 巧克力
[55:12] Venom? 毒液
[55:13] I’m having trouble 我没办法
[55:14] keeping them standing, Mrs. C. 让这两条腿站着了 陈太太
[55:17] Where’s Eddie? 艾迪呢
[55:20] Food. 吃的
[55:31] Monsters! 怪物
[55:33] Monsters everywhere! 到处都是怪物
[55:35] They’re everywhere! 到处都是
[55:38] Monsters! 怪物
[55:57] Put out an APB. 发出全面警戒通告
[55:59] Form a perimeter. 设置警戒线
[56:01] Blockade state lines. 封锁州边境
[56:03] And bring in Brock. 把布洛克带来
[56:08] I’m no use to anybody here. 我对你们没用
[56:09] I’m just wasting your time. 别在我身上浪费时间了
[56:11] Well, you know what I keep thinking? 你知道我一直在想什么吗
[56:13] I keep thinking, “What else is Eddie Brock 我一直在想”艾迪·布洛克还有什么
[56:14] not sharing about Cletus Kasady? 有关克莱图斯·卡萨迪的事没说
[56:16] Now, why was it Eddie that Cletus wanted 还有为什么克莱图斯希望艾迪
[56:18] to witness the execution?” Huh? 来目睹自己的行刑过程”
[56:21] Bad things happen around you. 坏事都发生在你的身边
[56:23] Multiple dead bodies at your building last year, 去年在你住的那栋大楼附近发现了多具尸体
[56:26] that bizarre outburst at the lobster restaurant, 那家龙虾饭店突然发生的诡异爆炸
[56:29] and only you at the Life Foundation 而且那个火箭弹爆炸的时候
[56:31] when that rocket exploded. 只有你当时在生命基金会
[56:34] And now Clyde’s found Bonnie, 现在雌雄大盗已经合体
[56:35] and there’s a dead psychiatrist at a facility 在一所我今天之前完全不知道的机构里
[56:37] I knew nothing about until today. 死了一个精神病学家
[56:39] And people are talking about seeing monsters. 里面的目击者一直说看到了怪物
[56:41] Monsters? Uh, what-what do you mean… 怪物 你 你是什么意思
[56:44] – what do you mean, “Monsters”? – Monsters, Eddie! -“怪物”是什么意思 -就是怪物 艾迪
[56:46] Everywhere Cletus goes, so goes this supposed monster. 克莱图斯所到之处都会出现这个所谓的怪物
[56:49] – Oh, God. – Talk to me, Eddie. -天哪 -告诉我 艾迪
[56:52] Talk to me! 快告诉我
[56:56] How’s he doing it, Eddie? 他是怎么做到这一切的 艾迪
[56:59] What’s the secret? 你们隐藏了什么秘密
[57:00] How’s he making people see things? 他是怎么让那么多人看见怪物的
[57:02] All right, I, uh… 好吧 我
[57:05] I can’t answer any more of your questions 我在打电话之前没有办法
[57:07] without making my phone call. 回答你的任何问题
[57:14] I’ll get you your phone call. 你可以去打电话
[57:16] But you know what secrets want, Eddie? 但你知道秘密的归宿是什么吗 艾迪
[57:18] They want out. 它们想被公开
[57:20] That’s why they’re so hard to keep. 所以大家才这么难隐藏秘密
[57:31] Eddie asked you to do this? 是艾迪让你这么做的吗
[57:32] And he doesn’t have anyone else that can help him? 难道没有其他人能去帮他了吗
[57:34] We’re gonna be late for the party. 我们要赶不上聚会了
[57:35] He’s in trouble, Dan. 他惹上麻烦了 丹
[57:36] Yeah, trouble is his thing. 是啊 他老是惹麻烦
[57:40] Are there gonna be aliens again? 又有外星人了吗
[57:41] No, of course not. 不 当然不是
[57:46] I’d like to speak to him alone. 我要单独和他谈谈
[57:47] Well, your duty of honesty supersedes 如果有人受伤
[57:49] your duty to the client if somebody gets harmed. 你更应该诚实而不是向着客户
[57:52] They teach you that at posh school? 学校没教你吗
[57:56] Oh, hey. Anne. 你好 安妮
[57:58] Hey, Anne, thank you so… thank you so much for coming. 安妮 多谢你过来
[58:00] Boy, that little guy’s a charmer, huh? 那小东西真讨人喜欢 不是吗
[58:04] How much do I need to worry about you right now? 你现在有多大的麻烦
[58:06] Uh, I-I messed up. 我搞砸了
[58:07] Okay. How badly? 好吧 有多糟
[58:09] Uh, it couldn’t be worse, and it’s-it’s all on me. 糟糕透了 都是因为我
[58:12] Whatever you did, Eddie, 不管你做了什么 艾迪
[58:13] you just need to tell the cops the truth. 你都得跟警察说实话
[58:14] No. No. No, I can’t tell them 不 不 不 我不能说
[58:16] that they are chasing a serial killer 他们正在追捕一个体内有外星人的
[58:18] who’s also got an alien inside of him. 连环杀人犯
[58:22] And he’s capable of killing everybody. 而且他能杀光所有人
[58:27] Venom. 毒液
[58:29] Talk to me. What’s happening? 跟我说说 怎么了
[58:30] No, he’s-he’s not here. He’s not here. 他不在这 他不在这
[58:36] Is this, like, an “I’m lying” “He’s not here,” 你是在说谎还是
[58:38] or is this a real “He’s not here”? 他真的不在
[58:39] He’s not here. 他不在
[58:41] Jesus Christ, Eddie. 天哪 艾迪
[58:43] St. Estes fire. All units. 圣埃斯蒂斯起火
[58:45] What the actual f… 什么
[58:46] – Eddie, think. Think. – I don’t know. I don’t know. -艾迪 好好想想 -我不知道 我不知道
[58:47] All I know that… i-is that he can’t go long 我只知道他不吃东西跑不远
[58:49] without eating food, right, so he’s eating chicken 对 他吃鸡
[58:51] and he eats chocolate, and that’s it. 他还吃巧克力
[58:53] And that is only if he’s still observing the rules. 如果他守规矩 他就只吃那些
[59:00] We need to find him. 我们得找到他
[59:01] You mean I need to find him. 你是说我得找到他
[59:03] Yeah, you need to find him, please. 对 求求你一定要找到他
[59:04] And then I-I… I will fix it. 然后我再和他和好
[59:07] – I’ll try. – Thank you. -我试试看 -谢谢
[59:12] Mrs. Chen. 陈太太
[59:13] – Who’s asking? It’s me. -谁啊 -是我
[59:16] What do you want? 你想要什么
[59:18] – Oh, she’s a charmer. Okay, listen. -她真讨人喜欢 -听好
[59:20] You broke Eddie’s heart. 你伤了艾迪的心
[59:21] Okay, I actually don’t have time 我没空解释
[59:22] to explain why that’s wildly off the mark. 那些离谱的事
[59:23] Do you know where Venom is? 你知道毒液在哪吗
[59:25] You want to break his heart, too? 你也想伤他的心
[59:26] I’m not gonna get into who did what to who. 我不想谈谁对谁做了什么
[59:28] Eddie said that he might be here because of the chocolate. 艾迪说他可能会来吃巧克力
[59:30] I-I just need to speak with the alien. 我只需要跟那个外星人讲话
[59:32] Wha… Hey, you said there weren’t gonna be any aliens. 什么 你说没有外星人的
[59:34] – I meant more aliens. – Breaking news. -我只是说没有更多的外星人 -突发新闻
[59:36] The mayor has issued a curfew… 市长发布宵禁令
[59:37] Can you turn the volume up, please? 请你把音量开大点
[59:39] Kasady and Barrison should be treated 卡萨迪和巴里森应该被当作
[59:41] as armed and extremely dangerous. 极度危险的武装分子
[59:44] An all-out manhunt continues tonight. 今晚将继续进行全面追捕行动
[59:47] So? 所以呢
[59:48] – Cletus has a symbiote. – Oh, my God. -克莱图斯有个共生体 -天哪
[59:50] Any other information you’re pathologically lying about? 你还要说什么别的惊天大谎
[59:52] – Pussy. – Excuse me? -孬种 -什么
[59:54] Eddie needs Venom. 艾迪需要毒液
[59:55] She just called me a pussy. 她刚刚骂我孬种
[59:56] He said he didn’t need him, 他说他不需要
[59:58] that life was better without him. 没了他生活会更美好
[1:00:00] Okay, I don’t understand. What do you care… 我不理解 你为什么这么在乎
[1:00:04] Oh, wait a second. 等等
[1:00:07] You get out here right now. 你赶紧出来
[1:00:12] Do you… D-Do you see that? 你 你看到了吗
[1:00:13] – Seriously, do you see that? – Yeah, hon, I’ve seen it. -你看到了吗 -是的 亲爱的 我看到了
[1:00:16] Eddie’s going to have to fight this battle 艾迪这个小贱人要自己一个人
[1:00:18] all by his little bitch self. 打这场仗了
[1:00:20] Oh, don’t be a big baby. Go help your friend. 别像个巨婴了 去帮助你的朋友
[1:00:22] He said I couldn’t get a job fixing toilets. 他说我甚至都找不到修厕所的工作
[1:00:26] Cletus will come for him. 克莱图斯会去找他
[1:00:27] He won’t survive without you. 没有你 他活不了
[1:00:29] Of course he won’t. 他当然活不了
[1:00:30] Because I am the hero of the two of us. 因为我才是我们俩中的英雄
[1:00:36] Yeah, you’re the big sexy hero. 你是强大性感的英雄
[1:00:40] You’re the coolest, 你是最棒的
[1:00:42] you’re the hottest, and you’re the bravest. 你是最性感的 你是最勇敢的
[1:00:45] I am. 我是
[1:00:46] You know, I’m still standing right here. 你知道的 我还站在这呢
[1:00:48] No one likes you, Dan! 没人喜欢你 丹
[1:00:50] I love seeing you in action. 我喜欢看你打架
[1:00:57] Let’s go save that asshole. 我们去救那个混蛋吧
[1:01:05] I promised we’d be free from here. 我保证过我们会摆脱这里的
[1:01:09] And we’d walk to the cathedral on the hill. 我们会走向山坡上的教堂
[1:01:15] A wedding. 一场婚礼
[1:01:17] Three guests. 三位客人
[1:01:18] One for each of us. 我们每人请一位
[1:01:20] The cop that took my eye. 伤了我的眼睛的警察
[1:01:23] Eddie Brock. 艾迪·布洛克
[1:01:26] And Venom. 还有毒液
[1:01:29] A red wedding. 一场危险的婚礼
[1:01:35] You… you didn’t find him? 你 你没找到他
[1:01:50] Oh, my Lord. 我的天
[1:01:52] What happened? 发生什么了
[1:02:05] Hey, Dan. 丹
[1:02:06] All right, let’s go. 好了 我们走
[1:02:08] I’m not talking to him! 我不要和他说话
[1:02:09] Well, he doesn’t want to come out. 他不想出来
[1:02:10] What-what do you mean? We-we have to leave right now 什么意思 我们现在就得走了
[1:02:13] ’cause Cletus is gonna wipe the city out. 因为克莱图斯要把整座城市夷为平地
[1:02:14] We’re not doing shit until he apologizes. 除非他道歉 不然我们什么都不做
[1:02:17] So, he’s looking for an apology. Look, I know that amends aren’t 他要你道歉 听着 我知道你不喜欢
[1:02:19] – really your thing, but… – An apology? -做出什么弥补 但是 -道歉
[1:02:21] What, like, as in right… right now, an apology? 什么 现在 道歉
[1:02:22] I need him to beg. 我要他求我
[1:02:26] Fine, I will be the bigger of us. 好吧 我大人有大量
[1:02:28] I will always be the bigger of us, but go on. 我才是我们中更大的那个 继续
[1:02:32] What did he say? What is he saying? 他说什么 他在说什么
[1:02:33] He said he’s listening very sincerely. 他说他在很真诚地聆听
[1:02:35] All right, listen to this. 好 听我说
[1:02:36] I am sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:02:37] Not the right tone. 语气不对
[1:02:40] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:02:41] Nope. 不是
[1:02:42] I-I am sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:02:44] So weird. 真奇怪
[1:02:45] I’m sorry! 我很抱歉
[1:02:46] I don’t know why you’re shouting at me. 我不知道你为什么对我大吼
[1:02:48] Well, ’cause… Okay, well, fine. 因为 好吧
[1:02:49] I was a… I was a loser before I met you. 我 我在遇见你之前是个失败者
[1:02:52] Yep. That’s right. 对 就是这样
[1:02:54] And now I am someone. 现在我变成了重要的人
[1:02:57] All right? You made me special. 好吗 你让我变得特殊
[1:03:00] Damn right. 太对了
[1:03:01] Why don’t you put a cherry on it? 为什么不再锦上添花点呢
[1:03:02] A cherry on that? Right. Um… 锦上添花 好吧
[1:03:05] I’m… 我
[1:03:07] I-I am truly very sorry for everything that I said. 我真的对我所说的一切感到非常抱歉
[1:03:11] Everything that I did not say. 还有我没说的一切
[1:03:12] Everything that I did, you know. 我所做的一切 你知道的
[1:03:14] And probably everything that I-I did… 或许是我
[1:03:15] I did not… I did not do. 没做的一切 没做的
[1:03:18] Yeah, he’s thinking. 他在思考
[1:03:19] Come on. Come on. 拜托 拜托
[1:03:24] Okay. 行吧
[1:03:28] Oh, no. 不会吧
[1:03:28] Kiss her. 亲她
[1:03:30] Are you gonna… are you gonna kiss me now? 你要… 你要现在亲我吗
[1:03:32] – No. – No? -不要 -不要
[1:03:33] Oh, God, I’m never doing that again. 天啊 我绝对不会再来一次了
[1:03:35] God, well, maybe never. I don’t know. 天啊 可能吧 我也说不好
[1:03:37] Honestly, it’s really fun. 说真的 还挺好玩的
[1:03:38] If we save the day, 要是我们拯救了世界
[1:03:39] can we call ourselves the Lethal Protector? 我们能自称”致命守护者”吗
[1:03:41] That is so ’80s. Dan, pack quickly. 那也太老套了 丹 快点收拾
[1:03:43] Don’t stay. And if for any reason… 别拖延 要是有情况的话…
[1:03:45] Fire and sound. 用火焰和声音
[1:03:47] “Fire and sound”? Is that a band? “火焰和声音” 乐队名吗
[1:03:48] – No, it’s what kills them. – Yeah. -不是 是能杀死外星人的东西 -对
[1:03:50] Okay, look, man, I’ve got her. 好吧 听好了 我会保护她
[1:03:55] Not sorry. 一点也不抱歉
[1:03:57] Oh… God, I’m so sorry. 天啊 真是太抱歉了
[1:03:59] Man, those two need some serious couples counseling. 那两个家伙真的需要去做伴侣咨询了
[1:04:06] I’m pulling up to Brock’s now. 我现在正前往布洛克家
[1:04:12] Shit. Oh, my God. 该死 我的天啊
[1:04:16] Kasady, place your hands on your head! 卡萨迪 把双手放到脑后
[1:04:20] Which, um… 哪只…
[1:04:23] hands? 手
[1:04:25] What the… 怎么…
[1:04:31] We found you. 我们找到你了
[1:04:33] Shriek will be so pleased. 尖叫会很高兴的
[1:04:43] Brockalicious. 布洛克小可爱
[1:05:01] Bling-a-ling. 亮晶晶的戒指
[1:05:05] Now, whose finger were you meant for? 你是要被送给谁呢
[1:05:15] A nice, shiny lure 一个漂亮迷人的诱饵
[1:05:18] for a little fishy. 可以用来钓小鱼
[1:05:27] Okay. Here we go, buddy. 好了 进去吧
[1:05:39] Hello, Anne. 你好 安妮
[1:05:40] I just incapacitated your boyfriend. 我刚刚制服了你的男朋友
[1:05:43] Now, he’ll be okay… 他会没事的…
[1:05:44] with an answer about where Eddie Brock is. 只要你告诉我艾迪·布洛克的下落
[1:05:48] Well, I’m sure as shit not gonna tell you that. 我是绝对不会告诉你的
[1:05:51] It’s a shame to hurt you. 那我只好对你动手了
[1:05:59] Tell Brock Cletus will make a swap. 告诉布洛克 克莱图斯要和他做交易
[1:06:01] 诚邀你参加克莱图斯·卡萨迪和弗朗西斯·巴里森的婚礼 今晚午夜 恩典座堂
[1:06:03] Her head for his. 他的命换安妮的命
[1:06:08] He’s gonna kill you both. 他会杀了你们两个
[1:06:09] Peeps have tried that already. 佩普斯已经试过了
[1:06:12] Botched it. 失败了
[1:06:25] They can’t find him! 警察找不到克莱图斯的
[1:06:27] They are hunting us, too, buddy. 他们也在抓捕我们 伙计
[1:06:31] Come on, where are you? 拜托 你在哪
[1:06:38] Hey, Dan. What’s going on? 丹 怎么了
[1:06:40] Eddie, they got her. 艾迪 他们把安妮抓走了
[1:06:42] – They’ve taken Anne! – Calm down. -他们抓走了丹 -冷静
[1:06:44] Yeah, they took her to their wedding. 他们把安妮带去他们的婚礼了
[1:06:46] – They took her where? – Their wedding. -他们把安妮带去哪 -他们的婚礼
[1:06:47] – Grace Cathedral. Hurry. – We’re on our way. -在恩典座堂 快一点 -我们马上去
[1:06:50] All right, it looks like we are going to a wedding. 看起来我们要去参加婚礼了
[1:06:53] Oh, will there be canapés? 婚礼上会有烤面包吗
[1:06:55] You bet your ass. 当然了
[1:07:32] That distant cathedral is all I see. 我只看得到那座遥远的教堂
[1:07:40] Fractured angel, 受伤的天使
[1:07:44] the other part of me. 你就是我的另一半
[1:07:49] D-Dearly beloved… 亲爱的来宾…
[1:07:50] Gifts first. 先给礼物
[1:07:52] Actually, traditionally… 其实 按照传统…
[1:07:53] Shut your mouth. 闭上你的嘴
[1:07:58] Father. 神父
[1:07:59] Baby, I got for you what you want most. 亲爱的 我给你带来了你最想要的
[1:08:04] The cop? 那个警察
[1:08:05] The cop. 那个警察
[1:08:06] Continue, Father. 请继续 神父
[1:08:08] Dearly beloved, if anyone objects to this marriage, 在座诸位 如果有人反对这桩婚姻
[1:08:12] speak now or forever hold th-their… 请现在提出来 否则请永远保持…
[1:08:17] Where is she?! 她在哪里
[1:08:22] There you are. 你来了
[1:08:24] Death to you, Father. 去死吧 父亲[神父]
[1:08:26] No! 不要
[1:08:27] Not you, Father. 不是你 神父
[1:08:30] You, Father. 是你 父亲
[1:08:31] Oh, shit! 该死
[1:08:34] Uh, where you going? What are you doing? 你要去哪里 要做什么
[1:08:36] This is much worse than I thought. 这比我想象的糟得多
[1:08:38] That is a red one. 那是只红色的
[1:08:40] – Red one? – We should leave immediately. -红色的 -我们必须马上离开
[1:08:42] Annie will get over it. 安妮自己能搞定
[1:08:44] We never liked her anyway. So let’s go. 反正我们也不喜欢她 快走吧
[1:08:46] Now? 现在吗
[1:08:47] Congratulations to the happy couple. 恭喜这对新婚夫妇
[1:08:48] We are leaving. 我们要走了
[1:08:50] Eddie! 艾迪
[1:08:53] I’ll be right with you, all right? 我马上就来 好吗
[1:08:55] Okay, you need to come out right now. 好吧 你现在必须现身
[1:08:56] Because I am feeling super, super vulnerable right here. 因为我感觉非常 非常脆弱
[1:08:59] Brock’s just like you? 布洛克和你一样吗
[1:09:01] Not for long. 很快就不是了
[1:09:04] Eddie, over here! 艾迪 过来
[1:09:07] You need to come out right now. 你必须马上现身
[1:09:09] I will let you eat everybody. You can eat ’em all! 我会让你吃了所有人 你能把他们全都吃了
[1:09:12] Apart from him in the robe. You cannot eat him. 除了那个穿长袍的 你不能吃他
[1:09:15] – Promise? – I promise. -你保证吗 -我保证
[1:09:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:09:35] Baby! 亲爱的
[1:09:36] Shut your mouth. 闭上你的嘴
[1:09:40] Marriage trouble already? 婚姻已经出现问题了吗
[1:09:44] Time to die. 死期到了
[1:09:45] That’s the spirit. 就是这样
[1:09:47] I mean us. We are going to die. 我是说我们要死了
[1:10:32] I-I killed you. 我 我杀了你
[1:10:33] Well, you can’t kill a ghost. 你无法杀死幽灵
[1:10:39] You, kill him, but keep your mouth shut. 你去杀了他 但别出声
[1:10:44] Our wife knows what she’s doing. 我们的妻子知道她在做什么
[1:10:47] Just turn it down. 小声点
[1:10:49] Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁讲话
[1:10:52] – Stop him. – My cop! -拦住他 -我的警察
[1:11:02] Honeymoon over? 蜜月结束了吗
[1:11:03] Oh, God. No. 天啊 不要
[1:11:07] Power up. 充电了
[1:11:08] No! 不要
[1:11:27] Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. Cletus Kasady… 请求支援 请求支援 克莱图斯·卡萨迪…
[1:11:42] What do they say about an eye for an eye? 关于”以眼还眼”他们是怎么说的
[1:11:56] Fire and sound. 火焰和声音
[1:11:58] Except without the sound. 只不过没有音乐[声音]
[1:12:03] Baby! 亲爱的
[1:12:07] Cletus! 克莱图斯
[1:12:38] Mano a mano, Brock. 正面较量吧 布洛克
[1:12:46] You know how I spent my endless days? 知道我如何度过那无尽的日子吗
[1:13:00] I spent them thinking about 我一直在想
[1:13:02] how you only told one side of the story. 你是怎样只讲述故事的一面
[1:13:18] You didn’t write about the part where Cletus was abused 你从没写过克莱图斯
[1:13:22] by Mommy, Daddy and Granny! 被父母和奶奶虐待的事
[1:13:59] You didn’t tell the world how he was a scared little boy 你从未告诉全世界他只是个害怕的小男孩
[1:14:04] that no one cared about 没人在意他
[1:14:06] and no one came to save! 也不会有人来救他
[1:14:13] You never asked yourself why! 你从来不问自己为什么
[1:14:18] That’s bad journalism! 真是差劲的新闻报导
[1:14:28] Oh, happy days. 快乐时光
[1:14:40] I’m not a crazy man, 我不是疯子
[1:14:43] but I am a vengeful one. 但我睚眦必报
[1:14:51] You’re going to watch her die. 你会眼睁睁看着她死
[1:14:59] Anne! Anne! 安妮 安妮
[1:15:18] Do something! 做点什么啊
[1:15:21] Eddie, I’m afraid we cannot beat them. 艾迪 恐怕我们打不过他们
[1:15:29] Baby, that’s too much. 宝贝 这太过分了
[1:15:34] You got to stop him. 你得阻止他
[1:15:36] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[1:15:38] I’ll shut her up for good. 我要让她永远闭嘴
[1:15:40] No, stop! You’re hurting her! 不 停下 你在伤害她
[1:15:48] Get up! 站起来
[1:15:49] I can’t. 起不来
[1:15:53] Look. Look. 看 看
[1:15:55] They’re not symbiotic. 他们不是共生关系
[1:15:57] Get away from her! 不要碰她
[1:15:58] Shut up. 闭嘴
[1:15:59] Get your hands off my wife! 别碰我妻子
[1:16:04] They’re not a match. 他们不是一对
[1:16:06] We are. 我们是
[1:16:08] That’s right. We are. 没错 我们是一对
[1:16:12] Together, we are… 我们在一起就是…
[1:16:16] The Lethal Protector! 致命守护者
[1:17:35] Let there be carnage! 让屠杀开始吧
[1:18:01] I got you. You okay? 我接住你了 你还好吗
[1:18:33] Father, one of us must die. 父亲 我们俩之中必须死一个
[1:18:37] We need fire. 我们需要火
[1:18:43] Or sound. 或者声音
[1:19:00] No! 不
[1:19:18] Holy mackerel. 我的天啊
[1:19:57] He did not taste good. 他的味道真不好
[1:20:13] I’m a killer 我是一个杀手
[1:20:14] with or without the monster, Eddie. 不管有没有怪物与我共生 艾迪
[1:20:20] You know what I really wanted? 你知道我真正想要的是什么吗
[1:20:23] No. What was it, Cletus? 不知道 是什么 克莱图斯
[1:20:25] I told you, but you weren’t listening. 我告诉过你 可你没听我说
[1:20:28] Well, I’m listening now. 我现在听着呢
[1:20:32] I wanted your friendship. 我想要你的友谊
[1:20:36] I’m sorry, Cletus. 对不起 克莱图斯
[1:20:41] Fuck this guy. 这家伙去死吧
[1:21:05] You in there, get him out of here. 里面的那个 带他离开这儿
[1:21:07] They’re gonna come for you both. 他们会来追查你们两个的
[1:21:09] I know. 我知道
[1:21:12] Hey, Anne. 安妮
[1:21:14] Take care. 保重
[1:21:19] Yeah, you, too, champ. 好的 你也是 朋友
[1:21:21] Dan! 丹
[1:21:23] You take care, too. 你也保重
[1:21:25] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:21:26] I like you. 我喜欢你
[1:21:28] We totally didn’t need him, though. 但我们完全不需要他的
[1:21:29] Honestly, I think he was more of a hindrance than a help. 说真的 我觉得他是在帮倒忙
[1:21:47] Monsters. 怪物们
[1:21:58] That there is Don Quixote, 曾经有一个人叫堂吉诃德
[1:22:00] and the guy next to him is, uh, S-Sancho Panza. 他身边的那个家伙是桑丘·潘沙
[1:22:04] They’re two very different people 他们是非常不同的两个人
[1:22:05] who have very different takes on the world. 对世界有着很不一样的看法
[1:22:08] D-Different ways of doing things. 做事情的方式也不一样
[1:22:11] Sometimes they didn’t like each other a whole lot, 有时候他们非常不喜欢对方
[1:22:13] but ultimately… 但最后…
[1:22:16] they worked together to bring out the best in each other. 他们合作将对方最好的一面给激发了出来
[1:22:20] Eddie, the time has come. 艾迪 时间到了
[1:22:24] I must go alone. 我必须独自离开了
[1:22:26] It is me they want. 他们想找的是我
[1:22:29] Yeah. 是的
[1:22:31] Well, my dear Sancho, 我亲爱的桑丘
[1:22:34] facts are the enemy of truth. 事实是真相的敌人
[1:22:38] What does that even mean? 这话是什么意思
[1:22:39] It means… 意思是…
[1:22:42] It means that we are… 就是说 我们是…
[1:22:47] – frien… – Fugitives! -朋… -逃亡者
[1:22:48] Um, yeah. Yeah. 是吧 是吧
[1:22:50] – On the run. – That, too. -在逃中 -也对
[1:23:07] Thank you for bringing me here. 谢谢你带我来到这里
[1:23:10] Yeah, you’re welcome, buddy. 不客气 兄弟
[1:23:12] It’s beautiful? 这里很漂亮吧
[1:23:15] I’m sorry that we can’t do anything 抱歉我们不能像平时那样
[1:23:16] about the old “Wind in your hair” situation, but… 让你感觉微风拂面什么的 但是…
[1:23:20] Osho says, when you love someone, 奥修说 当你爱一个人的时候
[1:23:24] – you accept the whole person… – Osho? -你会接纳他的全部 -奥修
[1:23:27] …with all of their defects. 包括他的缺点
[1:23:29] “Defects.” 缺点
[1:23:31] Nobody is perfect. 人无完人
[1:23:33] Just go back. Go back a minute. 倒回去 倒回去
[1:23:33] You telling me… you just said that you love me. 你是在说… 你刚刚说爱我
[1:23:37] You did. 你说了
[1:23:40] Where will we go? 我们会去哪
[1:23:42] I don’t know. I don’t know. 我不知道 不知道
[1:23:46] Anywhere that needs a Lethal Protector, I suppose. 哪里需要致命守护者 我们就去哪吧
[1:23:49] You really meant it! 你是认真的
[1:23:51] Yeah. 嗯
[1:23:52] We will need a cape and a mask. 我们需要披风和面具
[1:23:58] No. 不
[1:23:58] No, I think you got that covered. We’re good. 不 有你这个伪装就行了 就可以了
[1:26:42] Maximiliano. 麦斯希姆诺
[1:26:45] Estás embarazada. 你怀孕了
[1:26:47] ¿Estás esperando un hijo mío? 你怀的是我的孩子吗
[1:27:04] I love this show. 我很喜欢这部电影
[1:27:06] Yeah. 嗯
[1:27:09] Maximiliano’s feelings are not being validated. 麦斯希姆诺的感觉得不到认可
[1:27:12] Yeah, well, he never should’ve kept such an insane secret, man. 他就不该守着这么天大的秘密
[1:27:15] We all have a past, Eddie. 我们都有过去 艾迪
[1:27:19] What, are you… you hiding stuff from me? 怎么 你有事瞒着我吗
[1:27:23] 80 billion light-years of hive knowledge across universes 横跨宇宙八百亿光年的蜂巢知识
[1:27:28] would explode your tiny little brain. 会让你的小脑袋瓜承受不住爆炸的
[1:27:31] What-what does that even mean, man? 这话是什么意思
[1:27:34] Well, let me give you a taste, then. 好吧 我让你小小地体会一下
[1:27:36] Just the smallest fraction of the things 就试试我们作为共生体
[1:27:39] we symbiotes have experienced. 所经历的最小一部分
[1:27:41] – Okay. – Ready, Eddie? -好吧 -准备好了吗 艾迪
[1:27:44] Yeah. 来吧
[1:27:53] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[1:27:55] No, no, no, no. 不不不不
[1:27:57] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不不不
[1:28:00] What the hell is that?! 那是什么鬼东西
[1:28:02] That’s a… that-that’s just a towel. 那只是条毛巾
[1:28:06] Where are we? 我们在哪
[1:28:08] – Wh-What did you do? – It wasn’t me. -你干了什么 -不是我弄的
[1:28:10] Incredibly, this shocking revelation 难以置信地是你带来的这场
[1:28:12] brought to life by yours truly has only raised… 令人震惊的真相展示只会让…
[1:28:14] What? What-what… what is this? 什么 什么 这是什么
[1:28:16] …of Peter Parker, 彼得·帕克
[1:28:19] aka Spider-Man, aka the Spider Menace. 即蜘蛛侠 即蜘蛛侠威胁
[1:28:23] But rest assured, dear viewers, 但请放心 亲爱的观众们
[1:28:25] we here at The Daily Bugle will… 我们在《每日号角》将会…
[1:28:27] That guy… 那个人
[1:28:29] …his web of lies. 他的谎言网
[1:28:31] I’m J. Jonah Jameson. 我是J·乔纳·詹姆森
[1:28:33] Good night… 晚安
[1:28:35] and God help us all. 愿上帝保佑我们
[1:28:40] Dude, what are you doing in my room? 兄弟 你在我房间做什么
[1:28:47] I… 我…
2021年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Shooting Heroin(毒战)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Poison Rose(毒玫瑰)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme