英文名称:Valérian and the City of a Thousand Planets
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | ∮ Ground Control to Major Tom ∮ | 地面控制呼叫汤姆船长 |
[00:58] | ∮ Seven… Six ∮ | 七 六 |
[01:00] | ∮ Commencing countdown engines on ∮ | 开始降落 引擎打开 |
[01:05] | ∮ Three… Two ∮ | 三 二 |
[01:07] | ∮ Check ignition and may God’s love Be with you ∮ | 检查点火装置 愿上帝的爱与你同在 |
[01:25] | ∮ This is Ground Control to Major Tom ∮ | 地面控制呼叫汤姆船长 |
[01:30] | ∮ You’ve really made the grade ∮ | 你干得真不错 |
[01:35] | ∮ And the papers want to know Whose shirts you wear ∮ | 媒体都想知道 你穿着的是谁的衬衫 |
[01:42] | ∮ Now it’s time to leave The capsule if you dare ∮ | 如果可以的话 现在是时候出舱了 |
[01:49] | ∮ This is Major Tom to Ground Control ∮ | “这里是汤姆船长 呼叫地面控制” |
[01:54] | ∮ I’m stepping through the door ∮ | 我正一步步穿过舱门 |
[01:59] | ∮ And I’m floating In a most peculiar way ∮ | 以奇妙的方式漂浮着 |
[02:06] | ∮ And the stars Look very different today ∮ | 今日的星星 看起来也如此不同 |
[02:14] | ∮ For here Am I sitting in a tin can ∮ | 在这儿 我待在船舱里 |
[02:21] | ∮ Far above the world ∮ | 远在地球之上 |
[02:28] | ∮ Planet Earth is blue And there’s nothing I can do ∮ | 看着蔚蓝的地球 而我什么也做不了 |
[02:58] | ∮ Though I’m past One hundred thousand miles ∮ | 虽然穿越数万英里 |
[03:03] | ∮ I’m feeling very still ∮ | 但我此刻非常平静 |
[03:08] | ∮ And I think my spaceship knows Which way to go ∮ | 我想我的飞船 知道该奔向何方 |
[03:15] | ∮ Tell my wife I love her very much She knows ∮ | 告诉我的妻子 我爱她 她知道的 |
[03:22] | ∮ Ground Control to Major Tom Your circuit’s dead ∮ | 地面指挥呼叫汤姆船长 你的电路装置 |
[03:27] | ∮ There’s something wrong Can you hear me Major Tom ∮ | 停止运行了 出问题了 你能听到吗 汤姆船长 |
[03:32] | ∮ Can you hear me Major Tom ∮ | 你能听到吗 汤姆船长 |
[03:36] | ∮ Can you Here am I floating round my tin can ∮ | 你能听到吗 我漂浮在船舱的周围 |
[03:43] | ∮ Far above the moon ∮ | 远在月球之上 |
[03:50] | ∮ Planet Earth is blue And there’s nothing I can do ∮ | 看着蔚蓝的地球 而我什么也做不了 |
[04:00] | The Alpha intergalactic space station | 在地球轨道的星际空间站 |
[04:03] | has reached critical mass in orbit. | 质量已经到达极限 |
[04:05] | Its weight and size now pose | 它目前的质量和大小 |
[04:07] | a serious threat to Mother Earth. | 对地球造成了严重威胁 |
[04:12] | In its great wisdom, the Central Committee | 经考虑 中央委员 |
[04:14] | has decided to use all resources necessary | 会决定动用一切所需的资源 |
[04:16] | to release this space station from the Earth’s gravity. | 使空间站脱离地球重力束缚 |
[04:22] | Its new course is set for the Magellan Current. | 它的目的地是麦哲伦星流 |
[04:25] | Like the great explorer Magellan, | 如同伟大的探险家麦哲伦当年那样 |
[04:28] | the Alpha Station will journey into the unknown. | 阿尔法空间站将继续向未知的领域进发 |
[04:32] | A symbol of our values and knowledge. | 它象征着人类文明的价值观 是知识的结晶 |
[04:35] | It will carry a message of peace and unity | 它传递着人类和平友好的信息 |
[04:38] | to the farthest reaches of the universe. | 继续向宇宙深处前进 |
[04:41] | Our thoughts and prayers go with you. | 我们会记住你们 为你们祈祷 |
[04:44] | Godspeed and good luck. | 上帝保佑 祝你们好运 |
[04:59] | 星际特工 千星之城 | |
[08:01] | Let us give back to nature, | 我们将自然母亲赠予我们的 |
[08:03] | that which she gave to us. | 交还给它吧 |
[08:13] | Give this pearl | 把这个珍珠 |
[08:14] | to my daughter, Princess Lïho. | 给我的女儿 丽霍米娜公主 |
[11:00] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[11:42] | It’s broken! | 把手断了 |
[11:46] | Lïho! | 丽霍米娜 |
[11:56] | Lïho! | 我的女儿 |
[12:13] | Lïho! | 丽霍米娜 |
[12:21] | Lïho! | 丽霍米娜 |
[12:48] | – You okay? – Yeah. Just a… bad dream. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 做了个噩梦而已 |
[12:53] | No. | 不行 |
[12:55] | – Hey! – But I feel better now. | – 嘿 – 我现在感觉好多了 |
[12:58] | Don’t you think we should run through our assignment? | 难道你不觉得 我们应该先搞定任务么 |
[13:00] | That’s the last thing I feel like doing. | 我真的不想再管什么任务了 |
[13:04] | Not very professional, Major. | 很不专业啊 少校 |
[13:06] | Look, I scored a perfect 200 on my last memory test. | 我在记忆力测试中可是拿到了满分哟 |
[13:09] | Impressive. Unfortunately you’ve forgotten something rather important today. | 不错啊 但很不幸的是 你忘了一件很重要的事 |
[13:15] | – What’s that? – My birthday. | – 什么事 – 我的生日 |
[13:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[13:22] | What can I do to make it up to you? | 我要怎么做 才能补偿你 |
[13:24] | Beginning descent in three minutes. | 三分钟内准备降落 |
[13:28] | Nothing that you can get done in three minutes. | 三分钟内你什么都干不了 |
[13:33] | Come on. | 别这样啊 |
[13:34] | Don’t start what you can’t finish. | 做事不要有始无终 |
[13:36] | Landing on planet Kyrian in five minutes. | 五分钟后降落在基里安星球 |
[13:39] | Sorry. Hey, look. | 抱歉 听我说 |
[13:42] | I know you’re attracted to me. Why deny the obvious? | – 我知道你对我有意思 干嘛不承认呢 |
[13:44] | – It’s obvious? – Yeah, sure. | – 很明显么 – 当然 |
[13:45] | Little Goody Two-shoes with an Ivy League education | 你们这些高材生美女很容易 |
[13:47] | are always attracted to galaxy-hopping bad boys like me. | 被我这种见过世面的坏男孩吸引的 |
[13:50] | My Ivy League education taught me to steer clear from bad boys like you. | 我所受过的教育 让我明白要远离你这种花花公子 |
[13:54] | Yeah, well, you’re not going to find better than me on the market. | 你可找不到像我这么优质的对象了 |
[13:57] | Straight up. Take a good look. | 抬头好好瞧瞧吧 |
[13:59] | Handsome, intelligent… | 我这么帅气 聪明 |
[14:00] | – Modest. – Brave. | – 要谦虚 – 我很勇敢 |
[14:02] | – Suicidal. – Determined. | – 明明是莽撞 – 我意志坚定 |
[14:03] | – Pig-headed. – Faithful. | – 顽固不化吧 – 我很忠诚 |
[14:05] | – To yourself. – Yeah, and to you. | – 只忠诚于自己吧 – 对 还忠诚于你 |
[14:07] | – You’re my partner. – Yeah, don’t forget it. | – 你是我的搭档 – 是啊 别忘了 |
[14:11] | Look, why don’t you think with your heart and not your head for once? | 听我说 你为什么要这么理性呢 随心不好么 |
[14:15] | I don’t wanna be another name | 我可不想让自己的名字 |
[14:16] | on your list of conquests, thank you very much. | 出现在你的”泡过的女人”收藏夹中 多谢您老了 |
[14:18] | What are you talking about? What list? | – 你在说什么呢 什么收藏夹啊 |
[14:19] | Alex, can we see the playlist, please? | 艾利克斯 能不能把他的图片收藏夹打开给我看看 |
[14:21] | No, no. No, no, no. Hey. | 不 不 不 不 嘿 |
[14:23] | Most of those are coworkers, and that’s it. | 这些只是我的同事 仅此而已 |
[14:25] | Coworkers? | 是么 |
[14:27] | Right, where’s my picture then? | 那我的照片在哪呢 |
[14:29] | They mean nothing to me. Okay? | 她们对我来说不值一提 |
[14:31] | I took a few detours when I was younger. | 我年轻的时候的确花心了几次 |
[14:33] | Your last detour was not so long ago. | 你上个女朋友还是一周前分手的呢 |
[14:34] | Yeah, but with you it’s different. | 你跟她们不一样啊 |
[14:36] | And you know it. | 你懂我的意思的 |
[14:37] | I want my heart to belong to you and no one else. | 我的心只属于你 别无他人 |
[14:40] | My heart will belong to a man who will erase his playlist for me. | 我的心所属之人 会愿意为我删去他前女友的照片 |
[14:46] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我就是你所说的 |
[14:50] | I’m that man. | 那种男人 |
[14:53] | Look, we both know you’re quite a ladykiller. | 我知道你的确是个情场杀手 |
[14:56] | So why do you lose interest in a girl as soon as you win her heart? | 但是你为什么她们一上钩 你就对人家失去兴趣了呢 |
[14:59] | ‘Cause I’m looking for the perfect woman. | 因为我在找最合适的那一个啊 |
[15:02] | But you’ve never stopped to look. | 但你从不停下自己花心的脚步 |
[15:04] | That’s not a crime. | 花心又不犯法 |
[15:06] | No, it’s not a crime. | 是啊 确实不犯法 |
[15:08] | But just admit it, | 你就承认吧 |
[15:10] | you’re scared of commitment. | 你害怕承担责任 |
[15:12] | Me? Scared of commitment? | 我?你说我害怕承担责任吗 |
[15:14] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吧 |
[15:16] | Nine years in the service. | 九年的服役记录 |
[15:18] | Impeccable record. | 无可挑剔 |
[15:20] | Seven medals of honor. | 获得七枚荣誉勋章 |
[15:21] | Never lost a partner. | 从来没失去过搭档 |
[15:23] | Yeah, until now. | 现在你失去我了 |
[15:25] | Refuel complete. | 重新装填完毕 |
[15:30] | Alex, did you enter the coordinates? | 艾利克斯 你输入了坐标么 |
[15:31] | I took that liberty, so you could both | 我刚刚自己输入了目标点坐标 |
[15:33] | enjoy the beach a while longer. | 为了让你们能在沙滩上多呆一会 |
[15:34] | – Oh, thank you. – You are welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[15:37] | You will be leaving exospace in 30 seconds. | 你们三十秒后离开外太空 |
[15:39] | – You wanna take us down? – Yes, sir. | – 你要驾驶飞船降落么?- 是的 长官 |
[15:41] | Alex, will you pull up my brain charts for the past 10 minutes? | 艾利克斯 把我之前十分钟的脑电图情况调出来 |
[15:43] | I had a weird dream. | 我刚刚做了一个很奇怪的梦 |
[15:47] | See anything abnormal? | 看看有没有什么异常的 |
[15:48] | Your cerebral activity is a little more intense than usual. | 你的大脑活动比以往更加活跃 |
[15:52] | – You received external waves. – Explain. | – 你受到了外界信号的刺激 – 愿闻其详 |
[15:55] | These waves don’t come from your memory. | 这股信号并非源自你的记忆 |
[15:57] | Somebody is sending you the images. | 有人把一些图片发送给你 |
[15:59] | – Do you know who? Where they come from? – Negative. | – 你知道他们是谁么 他们来自哪里 – 不知道 |
[16:02] | They could come from the present or past. | 他们所在的时间维度可能是现在 也可能是过去 |
[16:04] | And from anywhere in the universe. | 而且信号可能是从宇宙中任何一个地方发送的 |
[16:06] | Leaving exospace. | 正在离开外太空 |
[16:08] | Three, two, one… exit. | 三 二 一 已离开外太空 |
[16:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[16:26] | – Easy, easy. – We’re late. | – 慢点 慢点 – 我们已经迟到了 |
[16:27] | Yeah, well, better late than dead. | 宁可迟到 也别出事 |
[16:29] | Do you wanna drive? | 那要不你来开? |
[16:30] | Whoa! Put your hand back on the joystick. | 把手放回操纵杆上 |
[16:33] | Laureline, put your hands back on the joystick. | 洛瑞琳 把手放回操纵杆上 |
[16:36] | Laureline, will you please put your hand back on the joystick? | 洛瑞琳 能不能请你把手放回操纵杆上 |
[16:38] | Will you stop complaining about my driving? | 我驾驶的时候 能不能不要吵吵闹闹的 |
[16:40] | Yes, I’m sorry. You’re a great driver. | 抱歉 你是个优秀的驾驶员 |
[16:41] | You’re the best driver in the entire universe. | 你的驾驶技术是全宇宙最棒的 |
[16:43] | Aw. Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[16:56] | – Intercom activated. – Thanks. | – 联络模块 已启动 – 谢谢 |
[16:58] | Touchdown on Kyrian in two minutes. | 两分钟后降落在基里安星球上 |
[17:00] | Minister on line. | 部长来电 |
[17:03] | – Sir? – Agents Valerian and Laureline, | – 长官 – 韦勒瑞恩特工 洛瑞琳特工 |
[17:06] | I trust you’ve studied the assignment. So as soon as you land, | 我相信你们已经了解这次任务了 你们降落后 |
[17:09] | recover the Converter and bring it to Alpha | 找到转化兽 把它带回阿尔法空间站 |
[17:11] | for a top-secret operation. | 这是一次绝密任务 |
[17:13] | The Converter is the last creature of his species, | 这只转化兽是该物种仅存的最后一只 |
[17:15] | – so we’re counting on you. – Yes, sir. | – 我们就指望你们了 – 是 长官 |
[17:17] | Captain Gibson has further details. | 更多情况会由吉布森上尉给你们介绍 |
[17:19] | And please, put on some more appropriate clothing. | 还有 执行任务时换身合适的衣服 |
[17:21] | Good idea. Leaving manual. | 您的建议好 关闭手动驾驶模式 |
[17:24] | Manual disarmed. | 已转由自动驾驶 |
[17:27] | Intercom activated. | 联络模块 已启动 |
[17:31] | Here they come. Intruder 980. | 目标出现 突袭飞船980 |
[17:33] | Check parameters. | 检查目标参数 |
[17:35] | Two people on board. No parasites. | 两位乘员 未探测到寄生虫 |
[17:57] | Where’s the band? | 怎么没有乐队奏乐? |
[17:59] | You plan on going on a mission dressed like that? | 你们两个要穿成那样执行任务? |
[18:01] | We’re supposed to mingle with tourists, aren’t we? | 不是要我们混入游客人群之中么 |
[18:03] | What do you expect us to wear? A panda suit? | 那我们要穿成什么样子 难不成穿熊猫服? |
[18:05] | Nice hat. | 帽子不错 |
[18:18] | Major, this mission is in-and-out. | 这次的主要任务是 |
[18:19] | You enter Big Market, you find the suspect’s store, | 进入大市场 找到那家可疑的商店 |
[18:22] | and you team up with Sergeant Cooper. | 库珀中士是你的搭档 |
[18:23] | – I only work with my partner. – Hi. | – 我只和我的这位搭档合作 – 嘿 |
[18:25] | We’re a team. | 我们俩是一队的 |
[18:26] | Sergeant Laureline will arrive at the drop in exactly 20 minutes, | 任务开始后二十分钟 洛瑞琳中士会准时跟你接头 |
[18:29] | and you will have 10 seconds to make the transfer. | 你们在十秒钟内把目标转移出来 |
[18:31] | Didn’t you read the memo? | 你应该读了任务备忘录吧 |
[18:34] | Yeah. Of course. | 读了 当然读了 |
[18:36] | You better have. | 你最好是真的读了 |
[18:42] | How about we look at the memo one last time? | 我们再看一遍备忘录怎么样 |
[18:45] | Can’t hurt. | 无妨 |
[19:09] | Think you can survive 20 minutes without me? | 离开我二十分钟你受得了嘛 |
[19:11] | How could I possibly? | 怎么可能受不了 |
[19:13] | Go on. Be careful. | 去吧 小心点 |
[19:15] | Oh, you must be right. | 那个 你说得对 |
[19:18] | I completely forgot, I have a question for you. | 我差点忘了 我有个问题想问你 |
[19:22] | Shoot. | 什么问题 |
[19:24] | What? | 什么情况 |
[19:28] | Will you marry me? | 愿意嫁给我么 |
[19:30] | – Not funny. – Laureline, I’m serious. | – 这不好笑 – 洛瑞琳 我是认真的 |
[19:34] | I’ve been thinking about what you said earlier and you’re right. | 我刚刚一直在想你之前说的话 你说的对 |
[19:36] | I need to move onward and upward. | 我应该继续前进 |
[19:37] | I need to commit. | 我要对另一半负责 |
[19:38] | Here? Just like that? | 你就这么求婚的? |
[19:40] | Yeah. Why not? They sell a zillion things here. | 对啊 这个市场的人多的数都数不清 |
[19:42] | I’m sure we can find a priest who’d be happy to oblige. | 在这儿找一个愿意主持婚礼的牧师肯定没问题 |
[19:47] | Go. | 走吧 |
[19:52] | Okay, let’s go. | 开车吧 |
[20:18] | We remind you that if you want to enjoy | 提醒大家 如果各位 |
[20:20] | the experience of Big Market, | 想畅游该市场 |
[20:22] | you must put on equipment available to you. | 需要戴上我们提供的设备 |
[20:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:32] | Welcome, everybody. Welcome. | 欢迎各位 欢迎 |
[20:34] | Please gather around, gather around. | 大家过来一下 过来一下 |
[20:36] | Now, my name is Thaziit, | 我叫塔兹特 |
[20:38] | and I am your guide for today, okay? | 我是你们的导游 |
[20:40] | Now, whose first time is this at Big Market? | 你们有哪些是第一次来大市场的 |
[20:43] | Lovely, lovely. Wonderful, wonderful. | 哇 不错不错 |
[20:45] | Now, let me remind you that Big Market is in another dimension. | 我先提醒一下各位 大市场存在于另一个维度 |
[20:49] | You won’t be able to see it without your helmet, | 不戴上头盔是看不到的 |
[20:51] | or touch it without your gloves. | 不戴上特制的手套就无法接触商品 |
[20:56] | For there are nearly a million stores in Big Market. | 在大市场中约有一百万家店铺 |
[21:00] | Yes, okay, we have one hour. | 大家有一小时的游览时间 |
[21:02] | Now, please watch the letters at the top, | 现在请看入口头顶上的字母 |
[21:05] | and verify that the “U” for Human is full green, okay? | 字母U代表的是人类的入口 字母是绿色的 |
[21:10] | So, everybody please, get together, | 所以大家聚过来 |
[21:12] | right behind your guide, whose name is? | 跟紧你们的导游 |
[21:14] | – Thaziit! – Thaziit! Come on, let’s go! | – 塔兹特 – 塔兹特 快 我们走 |
[21:19] | Okay, follow me. Please, put your helmets on. | 好 跟紧我 戴上头盔 |
[21:21] | Come through the gates. Okay? | 通过大门 |
[21:23] | Activate your system. Wonderful. | 激活系统 |
[21:26] | Do not leave your helmet. | 别脱下头盔 |
[21:28] | System activated. | 系统已激活 |
[21:35] | Whoa… | 哇 |
[21:38] | Welcome to Big Market. | 欢迎来到大市场 |
[22:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:07] | Yes, sure, of course. Bill? | 当然 比尔? |
[22:09] | Can I have my camera, please? Thank you. | 把照相机给我吧 谢谢 |
[22:11] | Say cheese. | 说”茄子” 笑一个 |
[22:15] | Thank you, Bill. | 多谢比尔 |
[22:26] | – You’re good. – Thanks. | – 怎么样 – 还行 谢谢 |
[22:35] | Hey, Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[22:38] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[22:42] | Stand by me. | 待在我身边 |
[22:46] | – Stars are sweet. – Good luck. | – 星星多美 – 祝你好运 |
[22:48] | – What the hell are you doing, soldier? – Sorry, sir. | – 小子 你在干什么呢 – 抱歉 长官 |
[22:50] | Keep an eye on the guy, all right? | 集中注意力 |
[22:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[23:31] | Please be careful down the stairs. | 下楼梯时小心 |
[23:34] | Come on, everyone. | 大家跟上了 |
[23:36] | – Just think baby a million stores. – Yeah. | – 我的天 亲爱的 这儿有一百万家商店啊 – 嗯 |
[23:39] | Only stuff that we can carry, okay? | 只买我们拿得动的东西啊 |
[23:41] | – I promise. – All right. | – 我保证- 好吧 |
[24:01] | All right, drop in 12 minutes. | 好 12分钟后接头 |
[24:03] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:27] | I found the suspect’s store. | 找到可疑商店了 |
[24:29] | Good. Sergeant Cooper will help you get in and recover the stolen property. | 很好 库珀中士会帮你潜入 找回失窃物品 |
[24:51] | – Major Valerian. – Sergeant Cooper. | – 我是特工韦勒瑞恩 – 我是库珀中士 |
[24:53] | As you read in the memo, | 你应该已经读了备忘录了 |
[24:54] | you need glasses to see the other dimension, | 你需要这副眼镜 才看得到另一个维度 |
[24:56] | and a trans-matter box to bring anything there. | 还需要这个转移箱 |
[25:00] | – Especially a gun. – Authorized. | – 才能把枪弄过去 – 已授权使用 |
[25:03] | Put this on. | 带上这个 |
[25:06] | Enter your genetic code on the front keypad. | 在前面的这块小键盘上 输入你的基因码 |
[25:08] | To come back, enter your genetic code on the back keypad. | 回来的时候 再后面的这块上再输入一次 |
[25:11] | – Clear? – Crystal. | – 明白了么 – 明白 |
[25:23] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | 祝你好运 谢谢 |
[25:34] | Hey, Tsûuri. Good to see you again. | 嘿 苏里 很高兴再次见到你们 |
[25:37] | Please, sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[25:40] | Do you have what we asked for? | 我们要的东西搞到了么 |
[25:42] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[25:44] | But it was a toughie. | 但这玩意挺难搞到的 |
[25:55] | I lost a lot of personnel getting this for you. | 为了搞到这玩意我们可损失了不少人手 |
[25:58] | But this thing is priceless. | 这玩意可是无价之宝 |
[26:02] | What can you give me in exchange? | 你们用什么来交换它 |
[26:17] | Amazing. | 不错啊 |
[26:21] | I never thought I’d see one in my lifetime. | 我可没见过这么牛的玩意 |
[26:24] | You’ll have hundreds of them. | 我们会给你几百个这样的珍珠 |
[26:25] | Just as soon as you give us what we came for. | 只要你兑现诺言 |
[26:28] | Oh… | 哦 |
[26:29] | That’s where I have a slight problem, my friends. | 这恐怕不太行 我的朋友 |
[26:32] | If you’re going to knock out copies of this baby for me, | 把它交给你们 你们也是回去复制珠子再给我 |
[26:34] | why shouldn’t I do it for myself? | 我干嘛不自己动手做呢 |
[26:38] | Hey, hey. Easy, my little lambs. | 两位 别乱来啊 |
[26:45] | We absolutely need this Converter. | 我们必须得到这个转化兽 |
[26:47] | You know we are fighting for a noble cause. | 你知道我们是为崇高事业而战斗 |
[26:48] | I know. And I’m fighting for a noble cause, too. | 我当然知道 我也是为了崇高事业在战斗 |
[26:52] | Mine. | 我的事业也很崇高 |
[26:54] | You have 10 seconds to drop your guns. | 给你们10秒钟时间 放下武器 |
[26:57] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[26:59] | Showtime. | 该上场了 |
[27:06] | Five… | 五 |
[27:11] | Four… | 四 |
[27:14] | Three… | 三 |
[27:17] | Two… | 二 |
[27:20] | One… | 一 |
[27:22] | Federal Agent Valerian. | 我是联邦特工韦勒瑞恩 |
[27:24] | Sorry to interrupt this great deal, | 抱歉不得不打断你们的交易 |
[27:26] | but I’m also here for a noble cause. | 不过我也是为了崇高事业 |
[27:27] | It’s called the law. | 那就是法律 |
[27:31] | Hey, haven’t I seen you guys somewhere before? | 以前我在哪见过你们吗? |
[27:33] | Hey, I’m not running a tearoom here. What do you want from me? | 你想搞基去找别的地方 你找我干什么? |
[27:36] | Igon Siruss, you stand accused of stealing | 伊贡·塞勒斯 你被指控盗取 |
[27:38] | a Mül Converter belonging to the Federation. | 属于星际联邦的转化兽 |
[27:40] | But before I drag your ass in, | 在逮捕你之前 |
[27:42] | I have to recover the stolen property. | 我必须追回被窃物品 |
[27:45] | – All right, how we doing? – Almost there. | – 情况如何?- 马上到了 |
[27:47] | Valerian, I’ll be to your left at 3 o’clock. | 韦勒瑞恩 我会从你3点钟方向前进 |
[27:49] | – Three meters away. – Got you. | – 到你左侧3米处 – 了解 |
[27:52] | Guys, don’t move. | 伙计们 别乱动 |
[28:01] | Now, take it nice and easy and push it into the box. | 现在请你们把被窃物品轻轻放进盒子里 |
[28:08] | – Converter in the box. – Copy. | – 转化兽已入盒中 – 收到 |
[28:16] | Undetected. Back to base. | 现在返回基地 注意别被发现 |
[28:17] | – Good job. – Copy that. | – 干的漂亮 – 收到 |
[28:19] | – Valerian, get out of here. – I’m on my way. | – 韦勒瑞恩 撤退吧 – 我这就撤 |
[28:33] | I’ll find you, Federal Agent Valerian. | 韦勒瑞恩特工是么 我会找到你的 |
[28:36] | Wherever you are in the universe, | 无论你在宇宙的哪个角落 |
[28:38] | I’ll find you. | 我一定会找到你 |
[28:41] | And I will kill you. | 然后杀了你 |
[28:43] | Good luck. | 那祝你好运哦 |
[29:02] | Valerian’s in trouble. | 韦勒瑞恩遇到麻烦了 |
[29:03] | Mission takes priority. Keep going. | 先完成任务 你继续撤退 |
[29:05] | – Cooper, cover him. – Copy that. | – 库珀 掩护韦勒瑞恩 – 收到 |
[29:30] | Seek and destroy. Top priority. | 寻找并击杀 紧急任务 |
[29:33] | Target’s photograph to follow. | 这是目标的照片 |
[29:38] | – Valerian, how we doing? – Good. | – 韦勒瑞恩 你那边情况如何?- 还可以 |
[29:41] | I think I lost them. | 我想我甩掉他们了 |
[29:42] | – Are you thirsty? – No, thank you. | – 你想买?- 不买 谢谢 |
[29:43] | I’m to your left, 200 feet away. | 向左走20英尺 |
[29:45] | My keypad’s broken. | 我的操作键盘坏了 |
[29:46] | – You need some energy? – No, thank you. | – 你需要一些能量?- 不需要 |
[29:48] | The box is broken. I can’t get my arm back. | 盒子坏了 我的胳膊回不来这边了 |
[29:51] | Hey, you need a lawyer? | 你需要律师吗? |
[29:54] | Federal agent on duty. Leave me alone. | 联邦特工执勤 别来烦我 |
[30:01] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yeah. | – 真倒霉 – 是啊 |
[30:26] | Valerian, what are you doing? | 韦勒瑞恩 你在干什么? |
[31:03] | Da! | 哒 |
[31:06] | Very funny. | 有趣了 |
[31:08] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[31:10] | – Da. – Da? | – 哒 – 哒? |
[31:15] | Come here. Come here. Try this. | 过来一下 试试这个 |
[31:18] | It’s way more fun. | 这个可比你那好玩多了 |
[31:21] | Da. | 哒 |
[31:26] | So long. | 不送 |
[31:33] | Da! Da! Da! Da! | 哒 哒 哒 哒 |
[31:36] | Yeah, yeah, there’s a time for everything, kid. | 凡事都得看时候 小鬼 |
[31:38] | Don’t you have homework to do? | 你没作业吗? |
[31:43] | All right, go get yourself cleaned up, run to Mommy. | 好啦 去洗洗脸然后找你妈妈去吧哈 |
[31:50] | – Mommy? – Da. | – 这是你妈妈?- 哒 |
[31:55] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[32:12] | Sorry! | 不好意思 |
[32:21] | To retrieve your purchases, please place your items | 请把你们购买的物品 放入物质转换箱内方可取回 |
[32:24] | in the transmatter box and enter your DNA code. Thank you. | 然后输入你们的基因码 谢谢合作 |
[32:30] | Amazing. And so practical. | 太棒了 也很实惠 |
[32:32] | Useless, you mean. | 说它没用才是真的 |
[32:33] | You don’t even know what you’ll do with the darn thing. | 你都不知道这东西是干嘛用的 |
[32:35] | Don’t be such a grouch. It’s decorative. | 别总抱怨了 可用它来装潢啊 |
[32:38] | Try to be civilized for once. | 就不能有点教养吗 哪怕就一次也行 |
[32:43] | Civilized. Yeah, sure. | 有教养 没问题 |
[32:50] | – Watch out! – Sorry! | – 小心 – 对不起 |
[32:54] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[33:06] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[33:08] | Hey! Hey! Hey, thanks a lot! | 嘿 嘿 你没长眼睛啊 |
[33:10] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[33:18] | – I didn’t see the wall. – Need some help? | – 我没看到墙 – 需要帮忙吗? |
[33:20] | I just need you to fix my arm, thanks. | 赶紧把我胳膊弄回来 谢谢了 |
[33:35] | I suppose, since you asked for my hand, | 我是这么想的 要是你想给我带上戒指 |
[33:37] | you should probably get yours back first. | 你得先把你自己的手弄回来 |
[33:39] | – Is that a yes? – Don’t move. | – 你答应嫁给我啦?- 别乱动 |
[33:44] | How can I help you if you keep moving? | 你乱动我怎么帮你? |
[33:45] | Will you just hurry up, please? | 求你快点吧 |
[33:48] | Please keep still. | 你别动了行吗? |
[33:53] | You’ve been detected. | 你们被发现了 |
[33:54] | Uh… Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰下 |
[33:58] | I’m out of ammo and there’s three headed my way. | 我没弹药了 有三个人朝我这边来了 |
[34:00] | Give me one second. | 再等一会儿 |
[34:02] | I don’t have a second. | 等不了了 |
[34:04] | – Okay, you’re good. – Thanks! | – 修好了 – 终于啊 |
[34:17] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 我真不知道没有你我该怎么办 |
[34:32] | To retrieve your purchases, please place your items | 请把你们购买的物品 放入物质转换箱内方可取回 |
[34:35] | in the transmatter box, and enter your DNA code. | 然后输入你们的基因码 |
[34:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[34:47] | Fetch. | 给我把东西抢回来 |
[34:49] | You’ve been detected. | 你们被发现了 |
[34:50] | Keep moving, don’t change course. | 抓紧时间撤离 别脱离撤退路线 |
[34:51] | – What are we supposed to do? – Run. | – 那我们该怎么做?- 快跑 |
[34:57] | – Zito, cover them. – Yes, sir! | – 兹托 掩护他们 – 遵命 |
[35:19] | Get! Get in! | 快点上车 |
[35:21] | Come on, let’s go! Go, go, go! | 快 上 上 上 |
[35:22] | I’m coming, I’m coming! I’m coming! | 我不正上着呢嘛 |
[35:37] | Zito, get that thing off our backs. | 兹托 干掉后面那只怪物 |
[35:43] | I got it. | 你是我的了 |
[35:49] | Guys, take it out! Take it out! | 大家一起上 干掉它 |
[36:23] | Alex, we need you right now! | 艾利克斯 快来救我们 |
[36:33] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[37:11] | Shoot. He ruined my dress. | 该死的 那畜生给我裙子弄破了 |
[37:14] | Alex, I’m gonna take over on manual. | 艾利克斯 现在切换手动操控模式 |
[37:15] | Prepare to enter exospace. | 准备进入外太空 |
[37:22] | You know the coordinates for the rendezvous? | 你知道目的地坐标吗? |
[37:24] | Yeah, I’m just deciphering them. | 知道 正在测算 |
[37:27] | – Alex, what was that? – We have a stowaway. | – 艾利克斯 什么情况?- 有东西爬进飞船了 |
[37:31] | Oh, great. Hold on. | 真倒霉 坐稳了 |
[37:37] | Major Valerian, you’re running nearly 20 minutes late. | 韦勒瑞恩少校 你迟了20分钟 |
[37:39] | Yeah, well, time flies when you’re having fun. | 刚才正玩得尽兴 没注意时间 |
[37:41] | – We have the Mül Converter. – Excellent. | – 转化兽到手了 – 棒极了 |
[37:43] | Now perhaps you can tell me | 现在你可以跟我说说了吧 |
[37:44] | what you’re doing 17 light-years from your rendezvous? | 你们在距目的地17光年的地方做什么呢? |
[37:47] | Yeah. It sounds pretty grim when you put it like that. | 听您这语气不太高兴啊 |
[37:49] | – But when I say we’ll be there in | 我们9分钟后 |
[37:51] | nine minutes, does that sound better? | 抵达目的地 开心了吧? |
[37:52] | I’ll inform the Commander that you’re behind schedule, | 我会通知指挥官你们会晚9分钟 |
[37:55] | and pass on your apology. | 也会跟他表达你们的歉意 |
[37:56] | Yeah, you do that. | 好吧 那就这样 |
[38:00] | Leaving exospace in five seconds. | 5秒后进入外太空 |
[38:02] | Somebody’s gonna land with a bang. | 某人可是要摔个大屁蹲儿喽 |
[38:20] | Okay, let’s have a look at you. | 好吧 我来看看你怎么样了 |
[38:25] | Not at me, tiger. Come on. | 不是看我 小家伙 |
[38:28] | Don’t be scared. I’ll look after you. | 出来吧 不用害怕 我会照顾你的 |
[38:30] | Come on. | 出来吧 |
[38:34] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[38:37] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[38:38] | You have the most incredible eyes. | 你的眼睛可真漂亮 |
[38:43] | Okay, you’re a little scabby. | 瞧你脏兮兮的小样儿 |
[38:45] | So why don’t we get you a nice treatment so you can get your mojo back? | 给你来次治疗吧 这样你可以尽快恢复活力 |
[38:50] | Sound good? | 你觉着这主意怎么样? |
[38:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:01] | Some high-grade uranium and you’ll be good as new. | 高度铀治疗可以让你尽快恢复 |
[39:09] | Hang on, tiger. | 要坚强哦 小家伙 |
[39:20] | Alex? | 艾利克斯 |
[39:22] | Analyze this, please. | 请对此物体进行分析 |
[39:25] | Power, 20 megatons? | 蕴含两千万吨的能量 |
[39:28] | Indeed. There’s 10 times more power in that pearl than in our entire ship. | 没错 这珍珠里的能量比这艘飞船的多十倍 |
[39:32] | Where’s it come from? | 这珍珠产自哪里? |
[39:33] | From Mül, a planet that was in the constellation QN34. | 来自曾属于QN34号星座的缪星 |
[39:37] | – Was? – Yes. | – “曾属于”?- 是的 |
[39:38] | The planet no longer exists, and hasn’t for 30 years. | 因为这颗星球已经不存在了 已经消失30年了 |
[39:42] | Let’s see what it looked like. | 看看它以前是什么样子的 |
[39:44] | Abundant vegetation, | 该星球上植被丰富 |
[39:46] | a few primal species, but of no particular interest. | 有一些原始物种于此繁衍 没什么特别的 |
[39:49] | The one in my dream was pretty… interesting. | 这是我梦中的那些景象 看起来很有意思 |
[39:54] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[39:57] | – Use our access codes. – I’m afraid that won’t be enough, Major. | – 输入我们的权限指令 – 我们权限不够 上校 |
[40:00] | Access is restricted. | 访问受限 |
[40:01] | To what rank? | 什么级别权限够? |
[40:03] | General. Five stars. | 五星将军级别 |
[40:08] | The creature in my dream, she had a pearl just like that on her neck. | 我梦里的生物 脖子上就挂着这样的珍珠 |
[40:11] | Noted, Major. | 知道了 少校 |
[40:13] | Leaving exospace in one minute. | 1分钟后离开外太空 |
[40:16] | He’s very cute, you know. And a real charmer. | 它真是可爱 很讨我喜欢 |
[40:19] | You may have some competition. | 说不定你得跟它竞争了呢 |
[40:21] | I’m fine with competition. | 我很擅长竞争 |
[40:26] | Hey, I’m still waiting for your answer. | 嘿 我还在等你的回答呢 |
[40:29] | I know I can be full of myself sometimes, | 我知道有时候我很自大 |
[40:31] | but I’m dead serious about my proposal. | 但我的求婚是认真的 |
[40:34] | We have to complete the mission, Major. | 少校 我们得先完成任务吧 |
[40:36] | There’s still the top secret part to attend to. | 还有一个机密任务要完成呢 |
[40:38] | Or is your perfect memory failing you again? | 还是你那完美无缺的记忆又出问题了 |
[40:41] | Seat belt. | 准备佩戴安全带 |
[40:44] | You know what? | 你知道么 |
[40:47] | I’m gonna ask for 10 days’ leave right now, | 我打算请10天假 |
[40:48] | and I’m gonna take you to the most beautiful beach in the whole universe. | 然后带你去全宇宙 最美丽的沙滩 |
[40:51] | A real beach this time. | 真正的沙滩 |
[40:54] | The perfect place for a honeymoon. | 度蜜月的绝佳去处 |
[40:57] | – Ten seconds. – The honeymoon comes after the wedding. | – 10秒钟后离开外太空 – 结婚后才能度蜜月 |
[41:00] | You know that, right? | 你应该知道这个吧 |
[41:02] | – Really? – Yup. | – 真的么 – 真的 |
[41:04] | Three, two, one. Decelerating. | 3 2 1 减速中 |
[41:10] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[41:11] | Alex, what are you doing? | 艾利克斯 你怎么驾驶的呢 |
[41:13] | Sorry, too much traffic. | 抱歉 飞船太多 |
[41:15] | – Do you want me to drive? – Nope. No, no. No, thank you. | – 要不要我来开?- 别 别 别 谢谢您了 |
[41:26] | Welcome to Alpha, | 欢迎来到阿尔法空间站 |
[41:28] | the City of a Thousand Planets. | 千星之城 |
[41:33] | Alex, can you update us? | 艾利克斯 给我们介绍一下进展吧 |
[41:35] | I’d be delighted to. | 很荣幸为您效劳 |
[41:36] | The Alpha Station has grown 7% this year, | 阿尔法空间站今年扩展了7% |
[41:40] | and since it left the terrestrial orbit, it has traveled almost 700 million miles. | 自从其离开地球轨道 它已经走过了7亿英里 |
[41:47] | Population? | 目前人口数量? |
[41:48] | Almost 30 million. 3,236 species | 接近三千万 3236个不同的物种 |
[41:52] | from the four corners of the universe live on board, | 从宇宙各处来到这里 |
[41:55] | pooling their knowledge and cultures. | 分享他们的知识和文化 |
[41:58] | Over 5,000 languages spoken, not counting the various computer languages. | 他们使用超过5000种语言 计算机语言不包括在内 |
[42:03] | Demographics? | 目前的物种分布情况? |
[42:04] | To the south are the submerged parts, | 南边是液态区域 |
[42:06] | with 800 species living in all kinds of liquids. | 有800个物种生存于此 |
[42:10] | Such as the peaceful Poulong farmers who grow cobalt. | 比如种植金属钴的普隆族农民 他们很友好 |
[42:14] | To the north, we have gaseous lands dominated by the Azin Mö, | 住在北边气态区域的 是阿兹莫人 |
[42:18] | whose extreme sensitivity makes them specialists | 他们的感官极度敏锐 |
[42:21] | in neurosciences and molecular components. | 所以他们精通神经科学和分子层面的制造技术 |
[42:24] | They can build cells of any kind. | 他们能构造各种各样的细胞 |
[42:27] | To the east of them, the large colony of Omelites. | 东部区域辽阔 奥姆莱人聚集于那边 |
[42:30] | They control information technology, finance, and banking. | 他们掌控了计算机制造业 金融业 银行业 |
[42:35] | Finally, to the west, in a pressurized atmosphere, | 西部区域的大气 是加压的 |
[42:37] | we have 9 million humans and compatible species. | 九千万人类及其它物种生存于此 |
[42:40] | Home sweet home. | 那就是我们的家喽 |
[42:42] | The economy has been in shambles for a year. | 这里的经济危机已经持续一年 |
[42:44] | Do you want a quick summary? | 需要听一下简报么 |
[42:46] | No. That’s enough excitement for one day. | 不用了 我们了解到的信息足够了 |
[42:55] | Intruder XB982. | 突袭者飞船 XB982 |
[42:56] | Authorization to dock in Section 1. | 批准你们在一区的码头降落 |
[42:58] | – VIP access. – Oh. | – 请走贵宾通道 – 哇 |
[43:01] | We’re famous. | 我们还是名人啊 |
[43:19] | You’re late, Major. | 少校 你迟到了 |
[43:20] | Sorry, sir. Things got a bit more complicated than we expected. | 抱歉 长官 情况比我们预料的更复杂 |
[43:23] | Prepare for the worst and you won’t be disappointed. | 凡事从坏处准备 你就不会失望了 |
[43:25] | And neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[43:28] | I’ll keep that in mind, sir. | 长官 我会牢记您的教诲的 |
[43:32] | And you, have you checked the Converter? | 还有 你有没有检查转化兽 |
[43:34] | He’s in great shape. | 它毫发无损呢 |
[43:36] | May I ask what’s going on? | 请问能否告诉我 目前是什么情况 |
[43:38] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[43:43] | Declassify. | 解密文件 |
[43:48] | A year ago, we discovered a radioactive zone | 一年前 我们在空间站内部正中央 |
[43:50] | right in the middle of the station. | 发现了一个放射性区域 |
[43:53] | No signal of any kind could get through it. | 探测信号无法穿透这个区域 |
[43:55] | We sent several probes, none came back. | 我们派了几个探测器过去 没一个回来的 |
[43:58] | So we sent in a special unit. | 所以我们派了一支特种小队前往勘察 |
[44:00] | Its mission was to get as close to the zone as possible, | 任务目标是尽可能接近这个区域 |
[44:03] | and define the nature of the threat. | 判断那边能对我们造成多大的威胁 |
[44:05] | And? | 然后? |
[44:07] | No one came back alive. | 那支队伍无人生还 |
[44:09] | – Any idea who attacked them? – No. | – 知不知道是谁袭击了他们?- 不知道 |
[44:13] | This is the situation today. | 那块区域目前的情况是这样 |
[44:16] | The air in the zone is unbreathable, highly contaminated. | 那里的空气无法呼吸 高度污染 |
[44:21] | And it continues to grow. Like a tumor. | 而且这块区域正在扩大中 如同肿瘤般 |
[44:24] | A tumor we have to cut out as soon as we can. | 我们要尽早切除这个肿瘤 |
[44:26] | If we don’t, and this cancer keeps spreading, | 要不然的话 它会逐渐扩大 |
[44:28] | it will destroy Alpha in less than a week. | 不到一周的时间就能摧毁阿尔法空间站 |
[44:31] | Commander, who would have any reason to destroy Alpha? | 指挥官 什么生物会想着摧毁这里呢 |
[44:33] | Practically every living species is represented here. | 几乎所有的生物都住在空间站上啊 |
[44:35] | This is a weapon of mass destruction, and behind every weapon, there is a killer. | 那是一个大规模杀伤性武器 任何武器都有其操纵者 |
[44:38] | It doesn’t matter who it is. It’s a threat to us all. | 操纵者是谁并不重要 它对我们来说是个威胁 |
[44:41] | It must be eliminated. Through here. | 必须消除这个威胁 必须做到这一点 |
[44:51] | – Commander. – Minister. | – 指挥官 – 部长 您好 |
[44:52] | The Council has given you the green light. | 理事会已经批准行动 |
[44:54] | But we strongly recommend that international law | 但我们强烈建议你 |
[44:57] | and the civil rights of all concerned should be respected. | 尊重一切相关的法律和所有物种的权利 |
[44:59] | Of course. I shall see to it personally. | 明白 我会亲自监督这次行动 |
[45:01] | Agents Valerian and Laureline will be responsible | 特工韦勒瑞恩和洛瑞琳 |
[45:03] | for your personal protection. | 会保护你的人身安全 |
[45:05] | Sir, that won’t be necessary. | 长官 这是不必要的 |
[45:07] | I have a unit of K-tron that I personally trained… | 我有一支K创机器人部队… |
[45:09] | It’s a direct order from the government, Commander. | 指挥官 这是人类政府直接下达的命令 |
[45:12] | The two agents need to report on the outcome of the operations. | 两位特工行动后汇报此次行动的结果 |
[45:17] | As you wish. | 就按您说的办 |
[45:19] | Gentlemen, lady, good luck. | 先生们 女士 祝你们好运 |
[45:26] | Since we have to be on the same team, | 既然我们是一队的 |
[45:27] | you mind giving us an update on the operation? | 能麻烦您告知我们一下行动的具体情况么 |
[45:29] | I’ll be speaking to the Security Council in a few minutes. | 我几分钟后要在安全会议上发言 |
[45:33] | You’ll have all the details you need to know. | 那时候你们会了解到所需的信息的 |
[45:38] | This is gonna be a lot of fun. | 这次任务肯定会很有意思 |
[45:49] | Hey, handsome. You’re looking a lot better. | 嘿 小可爱 你现在看起来好多了 |
[45:53] | You know, I remember learning about you guys at school. | 我在学校的时候还学到过你这个物种呢 |
[45:57] | I’m dying to find out if what they say is true. | 我特别想知道书上说的是不是真的 |
[46:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:09] | Wow. | 哇 |
[46:11] | I need to take you shopping with me. | 我真想带着你去购物了 |
[46:22] | Wait for me here. | 在这等我 |
[46:39] | – Anything? – Not yet. | – 他有没有交待什么 – 还没有 |
[46:41] | We haven’t got a peep out of him, but I’m trying something new. | 他什么都没说 我要换个新法子拷问他 |
[46:50] | One more hour. | 再给你一个小时 |
[46:53] | If he hasn’t talked, finish him off. | 如果他再不交待 就杀了他 |
[46:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[47:06] | If anything goes wrong with this operation, | 如果这次行动出了什么问题 |
[47:11] | you know what you have to do. | 你们知道要怎么办的 |
[47:29] | Wow. | 哇 |
[47:32] | Looks like you’re taking my protection very seriously. | 似乎你们很重视我的人身安全啊 |
[47:35] | His protection, actually. He’s one of a kind. | 实际上是重视它的安全 这个物种只剩最后一只了 |
[47:37] | You’re sure he needs to come along on such a dangerous mission? | 我们确定要带着它参加这次危险的任务么 |
[47:39] | The Mül Converter is capable of reproducing | 缪星转化兽能在有限时间内 |
[47:41] | any conceivable product in record time. | 复制出任何物体 |
[47:44] | It will come in very handy if we have to negotiate. | 要是需要谈判 这玩意会很有用 |
[47:46] | With the army of K-trons under your command, | 我很惊讶 您都有一支K创部队了 |
[47:48] | I’m surprised negotiating’s on the table. | 还需要考虑谈判的问题么 |
[47:51] | You take care of my security, Major. | 少校 你保护好我的人身安全就行 |
[47:54] | I’ll take care of any negotiations. | 我来关心谈判的问题 |
[47:55] | – Give it to me. – I don’t think that’s a very good idea. | – 把它给我 – 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[47:57] | For your personal security, why don’t you let Agent Laureline | 为了您的人身安全 洛瑞琳特工会负责 |
[48:00] | look after the little guy for safekeeping? | 保护好这个小家伙 |
[48:02] | I don’t think so, Major. It’s against protocol. | 少校 我可不这么觉得 这是违反规定的 |
[48:04] | I am the highest ranking… | 我是这里的最高长官 |
[48:06] | That animal is the last living specimen of its species. | 这个生物全宇宙只剩最后一只 |
[48:08] | The whole universe is after it. | 全宇宙有不少人对它虎视眈眈 |
[48:10] | That’s why Major Valerian would rather I held onto it. | 这就是为什么韦勒瑞恩少校选择我去保护它 |
[48:15] | All right. | 行吧 |
[48:18] | Just don’t leave my side. | 别离开我的视线 |
[48:26] | Commander, the Council is waiting. | 指挥官 宇宙安全理事会的人在等您 |
[48:30] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好 我们出发吧 |
[48:37] | Stay here. | 在这等着 |
[48:43] | En route to the meeting. | 正在去会议室的路上 |
[48:45] | Received, General. | 收到 将军 |
[48:54] | You stay on backup. I’ll take the front line. | 你负责支援我 我上前线 |
[48:59] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[49:08] | Delegates, thank you for answering the call so quickly. | 各位 感谢你们收到通知后 这么短的时间内就来到这里 |
[49:12] | As the elected representative of the Human Federation, | 作为宇宙联盟的一位代表 |
[49:14] | I have called this meeting of the Alpha Security Council | 我向宇宙安全理事会请求召开这次会议 |
[49:17] | to update you regarding the state of emergency we find ourselves in. | 向诸位通报 当前的紧急情况 |
[49:21] | As you all know, | 各位应该知道 |
[49:22] | the heart of historic Alpha Station has been contaminated by a force | 我们历史悠久的阿尔法空间站中央 受到了污染 |
[49:26] | whose power we do not know the origins of. | 造成污染的来源尚不可知 |
[49:29] | The Human Federation has launched several small military attacks | 我们人类曾经 发动过几次武装进攻 |
[49:32] | in order to ascertain the severity of the threat, | 试图确认该污染的威胁程度 |
[49:36] | but these have all ended in failure. | 均告失败 |
[49:38] | And with some significant losses among our troops. | 我们的部队损失惨重 |
[49:40] | In light of this alarming and growing threat to us all, | 鉴于此次威胁程度之高 波及我们所有人 |
[49:43] | the Human Federation is seeking… | 宇宙联盟应该… |
[49:45] | Everything okay? | 一切正常吧 |
[49:47] | You’re missing out. I’m having a lot of fun. | 可惜了 外面可有意思了 |
[49:50] | Yeah. Don’t worry, we’ll be on the beach soon. | 别担心 我们马上就能去沙滩上度假了 |
[49:53] | I can now answer any questions you may have | 如果关于这次行动的细节 各位还有什么疑问 |
[49:55] | about the details of the operation. | 我现在能作出解答 |
[50:02] | 13th Battalion, Special Assaults Division. | 特种作战部的第十三营 |
[50:05] | – There she is. – I told you she was there. | – 她在那边呢 – 我跟你说过她在那吧 |
[50:07] | That’s all I need. | 我想到主意了 |
[50:09] | Agent Laureline. | 洛瑞琳特工 |
[50:10] | – What? – Doghan Daguis. | – 你说什么 – 杜根·达吉斯来了 |
[50:12] | Oh. | 噢 |
[50:13] | – Nice to see you again. – Agent Laureline. | – 见到您很高兴 – 洛瑞琳女士 |
[50:15] | As resplendent as ever. | 您还是这么光彩照人 |
[50:16] | Just tell me what you want. | 直说吧 你们想干嘛 |
[50:18] | We go where work calls. | 哪儿有活我们就去哪 |
[50:19] | We speak over 5,000 languages. | 我们会说超过五千种语言 |
[50:20] | Which can be handy in a party like this. | 我们帮得上忙的 |
[50:22] | Need our services? | 需要我们的服务么? |
[50:23] | I have my own personal translator. Now move. | 我自己有一台翻译机器 走人吧 |
[50:28] | Ask them if they have intel on Mül. | 问问他们知不知道缪星的情况 |
[50:31] | Planet Mül, ring any bells? | 缪星 你们知不知道这个星球的情况 |
[50:33] | A highly sensitive matter. | 这话题很敏感啊 |
[50:35] | The best person to speak to… | 回答这个问题 最有发言权的 |
[50:36] | Would be Major Samk. | 是山克少校 |
[50:37] | Alex? | 艾利克斯 |
[50:39] | Major Samk died a year ago. | 山克少校一年前去世了 |
[50:41] | Well, yes, a most curious demise. | 是的 他的离世很是神秘 |
[50:43] | – That was not fully explained. – Murder some might call it. | – 没人能完全搞清背后的真相 – 有人说是谋杀 |
[50:46] | Major Samk was an expert on Planet Mül. | 山克少校是研究缪星的专家 |
[50:49] | He took all that precious information… | 他把那些珍贵的信息 |
[50:51] | To the grave with him. | 带进了坟墓里 |
[50:52] | What a waste. | 真是可惜 |
[50:53] | If you receive any intel on this planet, | 如果你们知道任何关于这个星球的情报 |
[50:55] | – we’re interested. – It would be a pleasure to work for you, Laureline. | – 我们会很感兴趣的 – 为您效劳我们很高兴 |
[50:58] | Before we go… | 走之前 |
[50:59] | – We would like to give you… – Some info. | – 我们愿意免费跟您提供 – 一条情报 |
[51:00] | For free. | 免费的哦 |
[51:02] | – For free? – Mmm-hmm. | – 免费的?- 嗯 |
[51:03] | You guys must be sick. | 你们这些家伙真恶心 |
[51:04] | – The Converter is precious. – And highly sought-after. | – 转化兽十分珍贵 – 不少人对它感兴趣 |
[51:06] | – Mercenaries will come… – To retrieve it… | – 雇佣兵会来 – 抢走它 |
[51:08] | – Sooner than you think. – What kind of mercenaries? | – 马上就要来了 – 什么样的雇佣兵 |
[51:10] | – The first tip was free. – You must pay for more. | – 第一条情报是免费的 – 想知道更多要付钱 |
[51:12] | But you get a discount, of course. | 当然 我们可以给你打折 |
[51:18] | General, we have an alert on Section B. | 将军 B区有情况 |
[51:20] | – Alex, what’s that? – A dozen individuals approaching. | – 艾利克斯 那边是什么情况 – 有一些人正在靠近 |
[51:23] | – What kind of individuals? – Undetectable for now. | – 什么样的人 – 目前情况未知 |
[51:26] | It appears your info just lost its value. | 似乎你们的情报现在没价值了 |
[51:29] | Now get out of my face. | 现在快滚吧 |
[51:31] | – Move, pigeons. – She just called us pigeons. | – 鸽子们 快走吧 – 她居然叫我们鸽子 |
[51:33] | – What’s a pigeon? – I don’t know. | – 鸽子是什么 – 我也不知道 |
[51:38] | – Where are they coming from? – Everywhere. | – 他们是从哪来的 – 从四面八方过来了 |
[51:39] | They’re going through the walls. | 他们正在穿越墙壁 |
[51:41] | Alex, I need to know the attackers’ identity. | 艾利克斯 告诉我入侵者的身份 |
[51:43] | Everyone, please evacuate. | 所有人 准备撤离 |
[51:45] | I cannot read their DNA. | 我无法识别他们的DNA |
[51:47] | What? | 你说什么 |
[51:51] | Sir, the door’s locked. We can’t get out. | 长官 门锁住了 我们出不去 |
[51:54] | – Laureline. – I’m coming. | – 洛瑞琳 – 我马上进去 |
[51:59] | – Evacuate the Commander. – Copy that. | – 保护指挥官撤离 – 收到 |
[52:01] | General, secure that door. | 将军 走那扇门出去 |
[52:03] | – Commander. – What’s going on? | – 指挥官 – 什么情况 |
[52:05] | – We need to evacuate. – Let’s go. | – 我们要撤了 – 我们走 |
[52:10] | – It’s not working. – What? Alex, open the door. | – 门打不开 – 什么 艾利克斯 把门打开 |
[54:09] | – What was that? – The Pearls. | – 什么情况 – 是那帮卖珍珠的 |
[54:11] | They took the Commander. Here, take this. Free the General. | 他们把指挥官抓走了 拿着这个 我去救长官 |
[54:14] | Go to the command room and track them from there. | 去控制室 在那边你能定位到他的位置 |
[54:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:30] | – Are we back to full power? – Yes, sir, just now. | – 电力恢复了么 – 是长官 |
[54:32] | Everybody, back to your posts! | 大家回到自己的岗位上 |
[54:39] | Status on Major Valerian? Level 5 emergency. | 请显示韦勒瑞恩特工的位置 当前紧急等级五级 |
[54:41] | Confirmed. | 已批准 |
[54:44] | Valerian, I’ve got you on visual. | 韦勒瑞恩 我这边能看到你的情况了 |
[54:46] | Okay, but I’ve lost track of them. | 好 我跟丢了 |
[54:47] | Try to locate the Commander. | 尝试定位指挥官的位置 |
[54:55] | Okay, I’ve got him. He’s near the docking bay, | 好 我找到他了 他们在停泊区附近 |
[54:58] | so he must be headed towards the vessel. | 入侵者肯定是准备上飞船 |
[55:01] | Okay, what’s the shortest way there? | 好的 离那最近的路要怎么走 |
[55:04] | North-northeast, 113 degrees. | 北偏东北 113度 |
[55:07] | Sixty, 70, 80, 90. 60 70 80 90 | |
[55:13] | That leads me straight into a wall. You said you wanted the shortest way. | 这要撞墙了啊 你刚刚问的是最近的路啊 |
[55:57] | It may be the shortest way, but it’s not the easiest. | 这可能是最近的路 但可不是最好走的路 |
[56:08] | Keep going. You’re almost there. | 继续走 你马上就到了 |
[56:24] | They’ve reached another ship. No tags, unknown model. | 他们上了一艘无标识的飞船 身份未知 |
[56:26] | Valerian, they’ve boarded. Change of plan. | 韦勒瑞恩 他们上飞船了 改变计划 |
[56:28] | A hundred and forty degrees east. Alex will pick you up. | 往东偏140度 艾利克斯会开飞船过去接你 |
[56:36] | – 81? – That’s it. 81, straight. | – 81号门 – 没错 就是81号门 |
[56:39] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 哇 |
[56:41] | – 81? You’re sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | – 81号门 你确定么 – 对 我确定 |
[56:43] | Because I just went through and I’m falling in space. | 我穿过那道门 掉到太空里了 |
[56:50] | Sorry, my mistake. It was number 18. | 抱歉 我的错 应该是18号门 |
[56:52] | That’s okay. We all make mistakes. | 没事 我们都会犯错的 |
[56:54] | Any idea to get me out of here? | 有办法救我出去么 |
[56:56] | Alex, pick him up on 81. | 艾利克斯 去81号门 |
[57:11] | I’m in. Close it. | 我进来了 关门吧 |
[57:22] | Bring on the beach. | 我又回来喽 |
[57:32] | I’m not sure where you come from, | 我不知道他们是从哪来的 |
[57:34] | but I know where I’m gonna send you. | 但是我知道 我要送你们上天 |
[57:52] | Valerian, hold still. We’re analyzing its system of defense. | 韦勒瑞恩 坐稳喽 我们分析了它的防御系统 |
[58:00] | Major, their protective shield is too sophisticated. | 少校 它的防护盾太精密了 |
[58:02] | You won’t get through. | 你打不穿的 |
[58:03] | I’m gonna try something bigger. | 那我要试试火力更猛的了 |
[58:10] | Shit! | 他妈的 |
[58:16] | Laureline, which one has the Commander on board? | 洛瑞琳 指挥官在哪一艘飞船上 |
[58:18] | Nine o’clock, lower level. Hurry up. | 9点钟偏下方向 快点跟上 |
[58:22] | That’s the one. Don’t lose it. | 就是那个 别跟丢了 |
[58:36] | Valerian, be careful. | 韦勒瑞恩 小心点 |
[58:55] | The Intruder’s too big to follow them. I’m gonna take the SkyJet. | 突袭者飞船太大了 我去换一个单人太空飞船 |
[58:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[59:17] | Okay, Valerian, you’re near the Dead Zone. | 韦勒瑞恩 你已经接近死亡区域了 |
[59:19] | Reel them in before I lose you. | 想办法在他们消失之前 追上他们 |
[59:21] | I’m working on it. | 我在尽力呢 |
[59:39] | Valerian, you need to go faster. | 韦勒瑞恩 你得动作快点了 |
[59:50] | Valerian, you’ve got 10 seconds before I lose you. | 韦勒瑞恩 10秒钟后 我们这边就收不到你的信号了 |
[59:52] | Take that. | 吃我导弹 |
[59:57] | Who’s the clever one now? | 看看谁更强啊 |
[59:58] | Valerian, you’ve got five seconds. | 韦勒瑞恩 你还有5秒 |
[1:00:04] | Oh, no. Not me. | 不 不 我不会输的 |
[1:00:10] | – Valerian? – I can’t slow ’em down. | – 韦勒瑞恩?- 我没法逼停他们 |
[1:00:12] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[1:00:15] | Entering Red Zone. | 正在进入放射区 |
[1:00:17] | Entering Red Zone. | 正在进入放射区 |
[1:00:19] | Valerian, do you hear me? | 韦勒瑞恩 你听得的到吗? |
[1:00:22] | Laureline! I’m losing control! | 洛瑞琳 飞船不受我控制了 |
[1:00:25] | Laureline! | 洛瑞琳 |
[1:00:28] | Valerian, answer me. Valerian, answer me. | 韦勒瑞恩 回话 韦勒瑞恩 回话 |
[1:00:31] | – Major, respond. – Alex, can you help? | – 少校 回话 – 艾利克斯 能帮上忙吗 |
[1:00:34] | There’s too much interference. | 干扰太大 |
[1:00:35] | I’ve lost the Major’s signal. | 无法获取少校的信号 |
[1:00:41] | Valerian? Valerian? | 韦勒瑞恩 韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:00:46] | Valerian, do you copy? | 韦勒瑞恩 你听得到吗 |
[1:00:49] | We’ve lost him. | 他失联了 |
[1:00:50] | Sergeant, where are you going? | 中士你要去哪 |
[1:00:51] | To grab my SkyJet. | 去取我的单人太空飞船 |
[1:00:53] | – You won’t be going after him. – Why not? | – 你不能去找他 – 为什么不能 |
[1:00:56] | That zone is under enemy control. It’s too dangerous. | 那儿已经被敌人控制了 太危险 |
[1:00:58] | An enemy that we don’t know! | 我们还未确定他们的身份 |
[1:00:59] | An enemy that’s just attacked us! | 就在刚才还攻击了我们 |
[1:01:01] | By putting us to sleep and not hurting a single one of us! | 他们只是让我们昏睡过去 并没有伤害我们 |
[1:01:03] | Why would they spare our lives? Give me one good reason. | 为什么不杀我们 请您给我个合理的解释 |
[1:01:06] | I don’t know. | 我解释不了 |
[1:01:07] | Valerian has seen these creatures before. They are from Planet Mül. | 韦勒瑞恩之前已经见过这些生物了 他们来自于缪星 |
[1:01:11] | Planet Mül was destroyed 30 years ago. | 缪星早在三十年前就被摧毁了 |
[1:01:14] | You’re not making any sense. | 这一切根本说不通 |
[1:01:15] | It’s our mission that doesn’t make sense, sir! | 说不通的是我们的任务才对 长官 |
[1:01:17] | Someone is lying to us, | 有人说谎骗了我们 |
[1:01:18] | and while you find out who, I’m going to go save my partner. | 在你找出真相之前 我得先去救我的搭档 |
[1:01:30] | General, Major Valerian is an invaluable agent. | 将军 韦勒瑞恩少校是个极其难得的特工 |
[1:01:34] | You cannot afford to lose him. | 你不能就这样失去他 |
[1:01:35] | No, I can’t afford to lose both of you in one day. | 我更不能接受一天内失去你们两个 |
[1:01:39] | Restrain her. | 控制住她 |
[1:01:45] | Put us on high alert, | 准备加强警戒 |
[1:01:47] | and find me the Commander. | 一定要把指挥官找出来 |
[1:01:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:02:09] | Listen, I don’t wanna tell you guys how to do your jobs, | 我不想对你们的工作指手划脚 |
[1:02:12] | but don’t you think you should cuff me? | 但你们不觉得应该把我铐起来吗 |
[1:02:14] | Firstly, because it’s protocol, but secondly, | 第一 因为这是规矩 第二 |
[1:02:16] | because I’m very tempted to escape. | 我很有可能会企图逃跑 |
[1:02:34] | Good job, boys. | 做得好 小伙子 |
[1:02:40] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[1:02:44] | Oh, it’s dark in here. | 这里好黑 |
[1:02:48] | – Ow! – Sorry. | – 嗷 – 抱歉 |
[1:02:50] | If you don’t help me find Valerian, | 如果找不到韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:02:51] | then this bullet’s gonna find you. | 我的子弹就会来找你们 |
[1:02:53] | – You’re up first. – No, no, no, no. | – 从你开始 – 不 不 不 不 |
[1:02:55] | – It’s to avoid such situations… – That all of our information… | – 为了防止这种情况发生 – 我们把所有得到的情报 |
[1:02:57] | – Is divided three ways. – Kill one of us… | – 全都一分为三 – 杀了一个 |
[1:02:59] | – And you kill the information. – What a pity that would be. | – 你就失去完整情报了 – 那该多可惜啊 |
[1:03:02] | Okay. You’re gonna have to give me credit, though, | 好吧 你们的咨询费先欠着 |
[1:03:04] | – ’cause I don’t have much on me. – Oh, how tiresome. | – 我身上没多少钱 – 真抠门 |
[1:03:06] | – If the Commander were here… – He could use the Converter to pay us. | – 如果指挥官在这的话 – 他就能用转化兽来付钱了 |
[1:03:09] | But he’s been abducted… | 但他被抓走了 |
[1:03:10] | Precisely because he had the Converter on him. | 就因为他身上带着转化兽 |
[1:03:12] | Unless, for security reasons… | 也许 出于安全起见 |
[1:03:13] | Someone else was carrying it on them. | 转化兽在别人身上 |
[1:03:15] | How in space did you get that info? | 你们怎么知道这些情报的 |
[1:03:18] | – It’s not info. – Just deduction. | – 这不是情报 – 这是推理 |
[1:03:19] | – We know how humans work. – They’re all so predictable. | – 我们知道人类的思维方式 – 他们的行为太好预测了 |
[1:03:23] | Clearly you’ve never met a woman. | 显然你们不懂女人 |
[1:03:25] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Calm down. | – 好吧 好吧 好吧- 冷静点 |
[1:03:27] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[1:03:28] | Valerian’s exact location. | 韦勒瑞恩的确切位置 |
[1:03:30] | Hard to tell. | 这很难推理 |
[1:03:31] | But we know how to track him down… | 不过我们倒有个办法… |
[1:03:32] | With complete precision. | 非常之准确 |
[1:03:34] | – How much? – One hundred baduls. | – 要多少钱 – 一百个巴度币… |
[1:03:36] | – Each. – Forget about it. | – 每人一百个 – 你们想多了 |
[1:03:39] | This is all I have. | 我只有这些 |
[1:03:42] | Diamonds are less valuable than baduls. | 钻石可没巴度币值钱 |
[1:03:43] | The negotiation is over. | 好了 谈话结束 |
[1:03:45] | – We trust you. – And under the circumstances… | – 我们相信你 – 而且出于现实考虑 |
[1:03:47] | – We accept the deal. – Good. | – 我们接受你的条件 – 好 |
[1:03:49] | Now take me to Valerian. Now. | 很好 现在带我去找韦勒瑞恩 快点 |
[1:03:51] | Follow us. | 跟我们来 |
[1:03:52] | Philips, head to the location where the Major disappeared. | 菲利普斯 你去少校失踪的地方 |
[1:03:55] | Milo, track down Agent Laureline and bring her in. | 米罗 追查洛瑞琳特工把她给我带回来 |
[1:03:58] | – Neza, inform the Minister. – Yes, sir. | – 纳泽 去通知部长目前的情况 – 是的 长官 |
[1:04:01] | Just give me a few minutes, please. | 当我单独待一会儿 谢谢 |
[1:04:07] | Declassify. | 解除加密 |
[1:04:09] | I need all information on the Planet Mül. | 我需要所有关于缪星的资料 |
[1:04:15] | Well, who has authority over this file? | 谁有这些资料的访问权限 |
[1:04:27] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[1:04:28] | I do not like this place. | 我不喜欢这地方 |
[1:04:33] | Here. | 把东西给他 |
[1:04:41] | I’ve got a bad feeling about this idea of yours. | 为什么我突然有一种不祥的预感 |
[1:04:50] | Bingo. | 果然 |
[1:04:55] | What do you want? | 想要干嘛 |
[1:04:57] | – We’d like to go fishing… – For a cortex jellyfish. | – 我们想要钓… – 一条皮质水母 |
[1:04:59] | Male, if possible. | 最好是雄性的 |
[1:05:04] | Nah, it’s not the season. | 但现在季节不对 |
[1:05:06] | Here. | 给 |
[1:05:10] | – Males are harder to catch. – And here. | – 雄性水母很难遇到 – 给 |
[1:05:15] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎你们上船 |
[1:05:21] | Uh… | 呃 |
[1:05:24] | The thing, down. | 把那个 扳下去 |
[1:05:26] | – The… Down. The thing, down. – This one? | – 扳…扳下去 – 这个? |
[1:05:40] | There. Bromosaurs. | 瞧那儿 布罗姆龙 |
[1:05:49] | – Are they dangerous? – Not really. | – 他们危险吗 – 还行吧 |
[1:05:51] | You just have to be careful they don’t inhale you. | 只要别被他们吸进去就好 |
[1:06:06] | There, that one is a male. | 看那 那个是雄性的 |
[1:06:14] | How can you tell? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[1:06:15] | Oh, they’re much smaller than the females. | 哦 他们体型比雌性的小多了 |
[1:06:30] | How do you know that that one has a jellyfish on it? | 你怎么知道那龙身上有水母 |
[1:06:32] | All males do. | 所有的雄性身上都有 |
[1:06:34] | The Bromosaurs blow out pure water, | 布罗姆龙会喷出纯净的水源 |
[1:06:36] | which the jellyfish can’t do without. | 失去这个水母就无法生存 |
[1:06:38] | That’s why they live on them all year round, | 所以他们常年寄居在龙身上 |
[1:06:40] | and that’s where they get their hypersensitivity from. | 正因为水质好 水母才变得高度灵敏 |
[1:06:50] | Soft as silk. | 如丝绸般柔软 |
[1:06:54] | Can I help? I’m a good driver. | 要帮忙吗 我的驾驶技术不错 |
[1:07:15] | – Seat belt. – What? | – 安全带 – 什么 |
[1:07:30] | Seat belt. | 系好安全带 |
[1:07:32] | I thought you said they weren’t aggressive. | 你不是说他们不危险吗 |
[1:07:34] | Except when you take their little buddy. | 除非你偷走了他们的小家伙 |
[1:07:36] | Great. | 你赢了 |
[1:08:09] | I’m Bob, by the way. | 忘了介绍 我叫鲍勃 |
[1:08:11] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:08:18] | There’s no time to lose. | 你得抓紧时间 |
[1:08:19] | The cortex jellyfish is extremely fragile. | 皮脂水母非常脆弱 |
[1:08:21] | Show it images of Valerian… | 让它看韦勒瑞恩的样子 |
[1:08:23] | And it will show you what it has seen. | 那你就会看到它所看到的 |
[1:08:25] | Sure, but how? | 好的 不过 |
[1:08:26] | – You have to put it… – On your head… | – 我具体要怎么做 – 你得把它套在… |
[1:08:27] | Down to your shoulders. | 你头上一直套到肩膀 |
[1:08:29] | – You’re kidding? – Never when we’re working. | – 你在逗我吗 – 我们工作时不开玩笑 |
[1:08:31] | – Through a kind of osmosis… – You’ll be able to communicate. | – 通过一种渗透…- 你们就可以沟通啦 |
[1:08:33] | – But be very careful… – Not to stay under there… | – 不过你要小心点儿…- 一定不要在那… |
[1:08:35] | Longer than a minute. | 待超过一分钟… |
[1:08:36] | Because then it starts to feed… | 一分钟后它就开饭啦 |
[1:08:37] | On your memory. | 吃你的记忆 |
[1:08:39] | Great. Anything else I should know before | 好极了 在我把我的头伸进他嘴里之前 |
[1:08:43] | I voluntarily stick my head on his mouth? | 还有什么我需要注意的吗 |
[1:08:45] | Actually, it’s not his mouth. | 其实那不是它的嘴 |
[1:08:46] | – You can begin. – Good luck. | – 你可以开始了 – 祝你好运 |
[1:08:53] | – Don’t forget. – One minute. | – 别忘了 – 就一分钟 |
[1:08:54] | Not a second more. | 多一秒都不行 |
[1:08:58] | I knew I had it in here somewhere. There we are. Aha! | 我记得就放在这里了 啊 找到了 |
[1:09:07] | There we go. | 开始计时 |
[1:09:10] | This is so exciting. | 感觉好刺激 |
[1:09:14] | Valerian? | 韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:09:19] | I only work with my partner. | 我只和我的搭档合作 |
[1:09:22] | Valerian, answer me! | 韦勒瑞恩 请回复 |
[1:09:26] | What can I do to make it up to you? | 我要怎么补偿你 |
[1:09:34] | Thirty seconds. | 已经三十秒了 |
[1:09:35] | Valerian, answer me! | 韦勒瑞恩 请回复 |
[1:09:37] | Take that. | 吃我导弹 |
[1:09:43] | Laureline! I’m losing control! | 洛瑞琳 我控制不住飞船了 |
[1:09:47] | Valerian! | 韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:09:50] | – Valerian! – Laureline! | – 韦勒瑞恩 – 洛瑞琳 |
[1:09:52] | Forty seconds. | 四十秒了 |
[1:09:55] | Valerian! | 韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:10:03] | – Fifty seconds! Get out! – Now! | – 五十秒啦 – 快出来 |
[1:10:05] | Fifty-five seconds! | 五十五秒啦 |
[1:10:08] | Valerian! | 韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:10:10] | Valerian. | 韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:10:15] | Valerian! | 韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:10:18] | – Beautiful. – Incredible. | – 漂亮 – 不得了 |
[1:10:20] | – One minute… – And 10 seconds. | – 超过一分钟… – 十秒 |
[1:10:23] | A record. | 新纪录 |
[1:10:28] | Okay… | 我的天 |
[1:10:30] | “L.630.E-S-U-L deactivated.” | L 630 E-S-U-L 已废弃 |
[1:10:37] | Any idea what that means, guys? | 知道这是什么意思吗 |
[1:10:39] | – Level 630 East. – Most likely a sulfate pipe. | – 东面630层 – 很可能是个硫酸管道 |
[1:10:41] | Deactivated, apparently. | 很明显已经被废弃啦 |
[1:10:43] | Okay. Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:10:46] | You need a detailed map? | 请问需要地图吗 |
[1:10:50] | We biologically traced Sergeant Laureline to here. | 我们追踪洛瑞琳中士到了这里 |
[1:10:52] | What’s she doing out by the Galana Sea? | 她去加拉纳海边干什么 |
[1:10:54] | No idea, sir. She stole a vehicle. | 不知道 长官 她偷了一艘飞船 |
[1:10:57] | She headed into the Red Zone, and we lost track of her. | 然后开往了禁区 事后就找不到她了 |
[1:11:01] | She must have located the Major. | 她一定知道了少校的位置 |
[1:11:04] | General, there are three civilians here | 将军 有三位平民报告说 |
[1:11:06] | who claim to have information that might interest you. | 他们有些消息 您可能会感兴趣 |
[1:11:08] | Show them in. | 带他们进来 |
[1:11:14] | It’s you three. | 是你们三个 |
[1:11:15] | – Our humble respects, General. – May you be healthy… | – 我们最尊敬的将军大人 – 祝您身体健康 |
[1:11:19] | – And prosperous. – What do you want? | – 事业顺利 – 有话直说 |
[1:11:20] | We have information of the utmost importance. | 我们有重要的消息 |
[1:11:22] | – That we’re ready to sell. – 100 baduls. | – 想要卖给您 – 100个巴度币 |
[1:11:24] | – Each. – Shoot. | – 每人 – 说吧 |
[1:11:39] | Valerian! | 韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:11:50] | Move, lizard. | 让开 蜥蜴 |
[1:12:02] | Valerian? Valerian, do you hear me? | 韦勒瑞恩 韦勒瑞恩 你听得到吗 |
[1:12:09] | Valerian, wake up. Valerian, please. | 韦勒瑞恩 快醒醒 韦勒瑞恩 求你了 |
[1:12:12] | Stay with me, Valerian. Come on. Come on. | 韦勒瑞恩 再坚持一下 快醒来 |
[1:12:27] | – What are you doing here? – I came to get you. | – 你来这儿干嘛 – 我是来救你的 |
[1:12:30] | You totaled your SkyJet, remember? | 你的单人太空飞船坏了 还记得吗 |
[1:12:33] | Yeah. I lost it in a curve. | 对 我在隧道里失去控制了 |
[1:12:36] | You mean you almost died. You’re lucky I found you. | 你差点儿就死了 幸好我找到你 |
[1:12:39] | What about the Commander? Do we know where he is? | 指挥官呢 知道他在哪吗 |
[1:12:41] | There’s no sign of him. | 暂时还没有找到 |
[1:12:42] | Their spaceship went into a Red Zone. | 他们的飞船进入了禁区 |
[1:12:45] | We gotta find him. | 我们得去找他 |
[1:12:47] | – Let’s go. – Wait. | – 我们走 – 等等 |
[1:12:53] | – Is that all? – What do you mean? | – 你就这样?- 什么意思 |
[1:12:54] | No “Thank you?” No “Well done?” | 连句谢谢或者做得好都没有 |
[1:12:58] | I would have done the same for you. | 换作我 我也会来救你的 |
[1:13:05] | – You little prick. – Whoa! Hey, hey, hey, chill. | – 你个混蛋 – 嘿 嘿 嘿 别激动 |
[1:13:09] | I trusted you more than I trusted myself. | 我相信你多过我相信我自己 |
[1:13:10] | – Isn’t that what you wanted? – No. | – 这不是你想要的吗 – 你去死 |
[1:13:13] | You are an amazing woman, Laureline. | 你真是个特别的女人 洛瑞琳 |
[1:13:16] | It’s no wonder I wanna marry you. | 难怪我想要娶你 |
[1:13:17] | Why would I wanna marry an ungrateful, conceited… | 我为什么要嫁给一个忘恩负义 自私自大的混蛋 |
[1:13:20] | Because you can’t live without him. | 因为你就是离不开他 |
[1:13:22] | I mean, look, whenever he wanders off, you go chasing after him. | 不管他流落到哪里 你都会追回来 |
[1:13:27] | I was just doing my job, Major. | 我只是在执行我的任务而已 少校 |
[1:13:29] | Now will you please let me get back to the mission? | 现在能不能让我继续完成我的任务 |
[1:13:32] | Yeah, sure. | 当然…没问题 |
[1:13:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:13:35] | Sergeant. | 中士 |
[1:13:43] | Captain, what’s going on here? | 上尉 现在是什么情况 |
[1:13:44] | I report directly to the Commander Arun Filitt. | 我直接向阿伦·菲利特指挥官汇报 |
[1:13:47] | – I don’t have to… – I am General Okto-Bar! | – 我不必向你 – 我是奥克托巴将军 |
[1:13:49] | In the absence of the Commander, I am in command on Alpha! | 指挥官不在的时候 阿尔法站由我全权负责 |
[1:13:52] | Arrest this man! | 逮捕这些人 |
[1:13:54] | And release that one. | 快给她松绑 |
[1:14:00] | I apologize for your mistreatment. | 对他们的行为我深表歉意 |
[1:14:03] | We will take you to a jail but our doctors will take care of you. | 我们会带你去监狱 不过医生会照顾好你的 |
[1:14:10] | Help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[1:14:12] | If you need my help, | 如果需要我们的帮助 |
[1:14:14] | you have to tell me everything you know. | 那你必须把所有事都告诉我 |
[1:14:18] | But first of all, why are you attacking us? | 首先 你们为什么要攻击我们 |
[1:14:20] | Because you have… what we need. | 因为你们手上有 我们想要的东西 |
[1:14:39] | Didn’t you say that the girl in your dream | 你是说你梦里的那个女孩 |
[1:14:40] | – had a Converter just like mine? – That’s right. | – 也有一个这样的转化兽吗 – 没错 |
[1:14:43] | So if the animals are native on their planet then, | 如果它本来就属于那个星球 |
[1:14:45] | surely it’s understandable that they want to retrieve the last living specimen. | 那他们想把这 唯一的转化兽带回去完全可以理解 |
[1:14:48] | Yeah, and they probably kidnapped the Commander | 没错 他们绑架指挥官 |
[1:14:50] | because they thought he was carrying it. | 一定是误以为转化兽在他身上 |
[1:14:52] | Yeah, once they find out he’s not, | 等他们发现真相后 |
[1:14:53] | then I’ll be the top of their list. | 我就会成为他们的目标 |
[1:14:55] | Don’t worry, I’m not letting you go anywhere. | 放心 我哪儿也不会让你去的 |
[1:14:57] | No, I’m not letting you go anywhere. | 不 是我哪儿也不会让你去 |
[1:15:02] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:15:17] | Pretty butterfly. | 好漂亮的蝴蝶 |
[1:15:18] | Sure, but whatever you do, don’t touch them. | 对 但再漂亮也别碰它 |
[1:15:21] | – Why? – Because some of them are… | – 为什么 – 因为他们有可能是… |
[1:15:23] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:26] | Valerian! | 韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:15:28] | Laureline! | 洛瑞琳 |
[1:15:31] | I’m coming! I’m coming. I’m coming. | 我来啦 我来啦 我来啦 |
[1:15:58] | Let me go, fatty. Come on, put me down. | 放开我 肥狗 快点把我放下来 |
[1:16:03] | Sorry, I’m inedible. | 抱歉 我不是下酒菜 |
[1:16:07] | Valerian! | 韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:16:14] | Major, I can read your signal now. | 少校 我连上你的信号了 |
[1:16:17] | Valerian! | 韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:16:31] | Alex, any ideas? | 艾利克斯 有办法吗 |
[1:16:33] | The only way to get in without creating | 要想潜入又不引起 |
[1:16:35] | a severe diplomatic incident is to pass for one of them. | 严重的外交事故 唯一方法就是假扮成他们中的一员 |
[1:16:39] | I suggest you try to find a glamopod. | 我建议你去寻求魅惑者的帮助 |
[1:16:44] | Thanks, Alex. | 谢谢 艾利克斯 |
[1:16:55] | Have you run a DNA search? | 用DNA搜索过了吗 |
[1:16:57] | Yes, but it didn’t match any of the 800 million species | 是的 但在数据库八亿个物种之中 |
[1:17:01] | – we have in that database. – Well, how’s that possible? | – 竟然没有一个能够匹配得上 – 这怎么可能 |
[1:17:03] | Either it belongs to a completely unknown species… | 要么他们是全新的物种 |
[1:17:06] | Or? | 要么呢 |
[1:17:07] | Or this species was deliberately deleted from the database. | 要么就是有人故意删除了他们的信息 |
[1:17:13] | General, the Major has resurfaced at the edge of the Red Zone. | 将军 在放射区边缘地带发现少校踪迹 |
[1:17:17] | Which district is he in? | 具体在哪个区域 |
[1:17:18] | Paradise Alley. | 天堂小巷 |
[1:17:22] | Notify all units. | 通知所有部门 |
[1:17:26] | All units. Search alert. Major Valerian. | 各部门注意 紧急搜索 韦勒瑞恩少校 |
[1:17:29] | Not dangerous. Find and assist. | 危险等级零 找到并协助目标撤离 |
[1:17:34] | – Can I help you? – Sure you can. Move. | – 需要帮忙吗 – 当然 这边来 |
[1:17:40] | Good. Now slide your gun into my holster. | 很好 把你的枪插进我枪套里 |
[1:17:45] | Hold still. | 待着别动 |
[1:18:08] | Hi, sugar. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[1:18:11] | Do you wanna ride? | 想一起荡秋千吗 |
[1:18:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:18:19] | Hey, you wanna fly? | 嘿 带你飞啊 |
[1:18:22] | I’m allergic to feathers. | 我对羽毛过敏 |
[1:18:24] | My hero. | 我的大英雄 |
[1:18:26] | You got the wrong guy. | 我想你找错人了 |
[1:18:35] | Huh. I… | 我 |
[1:18:36] | I don’t speak French. | 我不会说法语 |
[1:18:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:18:46] | Come on, out. Pervert. | 滚出去 你个变态 |
[1:18:49] | Hey, cowboy. You’ve come to the right spot. | 嘿 牛仔小子 你找对地方了 |
[1:18:52] | It’s the best damn club on the whole space station. | 我们是全空间站最棒的夜总会 |
[1:18:54] | – Hey, Jolly. – I’ll be with you in a second. | – 嘿 乔利 – 我马上去找你 |
[1:18:57] | I’m looking for something special. | 我在找一样特别的东西 |
[1:18:59] | Well, of course you are. Whatever it is you want, | 来这找就对了 无论你要什么 |
[1:19:02] | I got it. | 我这都有 |
[1:19:04] | – I’m not so sure about… – Well, I am. | – 那可不好说 – 好吧 |
[1:19:06] | Tell me, what is it you want? What are you looking for? | 那你告诉我 你想要什么 |
[1:19:08] | – A glamopod. – You are so lucky. | – 一个魅惑者 – 你小子真聪明 |
[1:19:10] | I got the best one in the whole universe. Come on! | 我们这位可是全宇宙最棒的 |
[1:19:14] | Jolly. | 乔利 |
[1:19:17] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[1:19:29] | Hey, I work for the government. | 嘿 我可是替政府工作的 |
[1:19:36] | If you want to avoid a diplomatic incident | 如果你不想卷入外交事件的话 |
[1:19:38] | you better let me go right now. | 我建议你马上放了我 |
[1:19:44] | Look, listen. I didn’t come here to get a makeover. | 听着 我不是到这来化妆打扮的 |
[1:19:47] | I need to leave. Do you understand? | 放我离开这 你听到我说的了吗 |
[1:19:55] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[1:19:57] | I’m not here to try on a stupid dress! | 我不是来这跟试这些破裙子的 |
[1:19:59] | Call your chief or a translator | 把你们族长或翻译叫来 |
[1:20:00] | so we can at least communicate. | 至少我们可以交流 |
[1:20:04] | Do you understand what I am saying? | 你到底听懂了吗 |
[1:20:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:20:25] | This is where you lose the hardware, soldier boy. | 你得把枪交出来 大兵子 |
[1:20:28] | I’d rather hold onto it. I’m on duty. | 我还是带着吧 我正公干呢 |
[1:20:30] | Yeah, well, unfortunately rules are rules, | 抱歉 规矩就是规矩 |
[1:20:32] | and this is a place where we make love, not war. | 这是充满爱的地方 不是开战的地方 |
[1:20:38] | Here’s your ticket. | 这是你的票 |
[1:20:41] | Don’t lose it. | 别弄丢了 |
[1:20:43] | Can we make a deal? | 我们来做笔交易 如何 |
[1:20:44] | Let’s not talk about business, can we? | 我们来这不谈生意 |
[1:20:48] | Let’s talk pleasure. | 只管放松自己 |
[1:20:50] | What kinda music are you into, huh? | 你喜欢什么样的音乐 |
[1:20:51] | You like techno? Macro? Bio? Nano? | 电子 宫廷乐 生物乐 轻音乐 |
[1:20:54] | – I’m more retro. – Oh. Me, too. | – 我喜欢复古的 – 我也是 |
[1:20:56] | Oldies are goodies. | 遇到志趣相投的了 |
[1:20:58] | Sit down. Relax. And enjoy the show. | 请坐 放轻松 享受表演吧 |
[1:23:36] | I don’t know how long I can keep doing this. | 怎么样还行吧 大兵子 |
[1:23:48] | So what’ll it be, soldier? | 那个 我想说你的表演 |
[1:23:50] | Look, that was really cool, | 非常棒 |
[1:23:52] | but not exactly what I’m looking for right now. | 不过并不是我找的那种 |
[1:23:54] | Well I have a whole lot more in stock | 我有很多没拿出来呢 |
[1:23:56] | if you just tell me what you have in mind. | 你只需告诉我你想要什么样的 |
[1:23:57] | I have a lot in mind. | 我想要的多了 |
[1:23:59] | And no time for this. I’ll pass. | 但是没时间扯这个 算了吧还是 |
[1:24:02] | Listen, I have a problem and I really need your help. | 听着 我遇到个麻烦 只有你能帮我 |
[1:24:04] | You didn’t like my performance? | 你不喜欢我的表演 |
[1:24:06] | No, no, yeah. I… | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[1:24:08] | – I loved it. Absolutely. – I started at age four. | – 我 我很喜欢 – 我四岁就开始表演了 |
[1:24:13] | Learning my trade in all the top schools. | 读遍了所有的名校学习本领 |
[1:24:15] | – I can play anyone or anything. – I’m sure you can. | – 我可以变成任何东西 – 我相信你肯定会 |
[1:24:18] | I know all of Shakespeare by heart if you want. | 莎士比亚的作品我倒背如流 如果你喜欢的话 |
[1:24:20] | Poetry maybe? You like poetry? | 诗歌怎么样 你喜欢诗歌吗 |
[1:24:22] | – Sure. – Rimbaud? Verlaine? | – 喜欢 – 兰波 魏尔伦 |
[1:24:25] | Tough choice. | 这很难选 |
[1:24:32] | “I’m afraid of a kiss… | 我害怕亲吻 |
[1:24:36] | Like the kiss of a bee… | 犹如蜂蛰般的吻 |
[1:24:39] | I suffer like this… | 我忍受着煎熬 |
[1:24:42] | And wake endlessly… | 辗转难眠 |
[1:24:46] | I’m afraid of a kiss.” | 我害怕亲吻 |
[1:24:54] | How about I tell you what I really have in mind? | 让我来告诉你我到底想要什么吧 |
[1:24:59] | – No, quit screaming. – How’d you get a gun? | – 别叫了 – 他哪来的枪 |
[1:25:02] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:25:05] | Major Valerian, I advise you to put that gun down. | 韦勒瑞恩少校 我劝你放下武器 |
[1:25:10] | – And I advise you to sit down. – Okay, okay. Okay. | – 我劝你乖乖给我坐下 – 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[1:25:14] | – Please! No! Don’t shoot me! – What the hell is that? | – 求你别开枪 别开枪 – 这又是什么 |
[1:25:16] | That is you, when you were 10. | 这是你你十岁时的样子 |
[1:25:18] | You’re not going to shoot yourself, are you? | 你不会对你自己开枪的 是吧 |
[1:25:20] | – Will you go back to normal, please? – Okay, okay. | – 你能变回正常的样子吗 – 好吧 好吧 |
[1:25:24] | No. Not this normal. The other one. | 不是这个 变成最开始的那个女的 |
[1:25:27] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:25:31] | Thank you. What’s your name? | 谢谢 你叫什么 |
[1:25:33] | Whatever you want it to be, sweetie. | 叫什么都行 宝贝 |
[1:25:35] | I don’t have time for your games, sweetie. | 没时间和你玩游戏 |
[1:25:36] | Come on, tell me, what’s your name? | 快告诉我你叫什么 |
[1:25:42] | Bubble. | 泡泡 |
[1:25:44] | Look, Bubble, I lost my partner. | 听着 泡泡 我的搭档被抓了 |
[1:25:46] | If you help me find her, I’ll set you free. | 如果你帮我找到她 我就帮你获得自由 |
[1:25:49] | What good is freedom when you’re an illegal immigrant | 对于身在他乡的非法移民 |
[1:25:51] | – far away from home? – I work for the government. | – 自由又有什么用呢 – 我是替政府工作的 |
[1:25:54] | I’ll get you an ID pass. You have my word. | 我会帮你办个合法身份的 我向你保证 |
[1:25:59] | If I leave, Jolly will kill me. | 如果我走了 乔利会杀了我的 |
[1:26:01] | No, Jolly won’t kill anybody ever again. | 乔利再也不能杀人了 |
[1:26:08] | So what do you say, Bubble? | 所以你愿意吗 泡泡 |
[1:26:12] | You really liked my performance? | 你真的喜欢我的表演 |
[1:26:15] | Best I ever saw. | 我见过的最棒的 |
[1:26:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:26:23] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[1:26:30] | So, I’m gonna take 10. | 那个 我出去一下 |
[1:26:33] | You two keep an eye on old soldier boy. | 你俩看住里面的大兵子 |
[1:26:35] | He seems like a real freak to me. | 我觉得那家伙真是个怪人 |
[1:26:42] | Okay, Bubble, get off me. | 好啦 泡泡 下来吧 |
[1:26:44] | All right, all right, I’m doing this. | 好 那我下来啦 |
[1:26:52] | Hey, you good? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[1:26:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:59] | – You wanna go in there? – Yeah, but no foreigners are allowed. | – 你想进那里?- 是的 但他们只允许自己国家的人进 |
[1:27:02] | The only way in is to look like one of them. | 进去的唯一办法就是伪装成他们的人 |
[1:27:04] | Oh, no, no, no! I’ve never played a Boulan Bathor before. | 不 不行 我从没变成过他们 |
[1:27:07] | What? Are you an artist or not? | 什么 你不是个艺术家吗 |
[1:27:08] | Yes, but I need time to get into my role, | 没错 但是我需要时间来理解我要变成的角色 |
[1:27:12] | and capture my movements and behaviors, | 然后把握角色的动作和行为举止 |
[1:27:14] | and character’s arc. | 还有人物性格 |
[1:27:15] | We do a couple rehearsals, you give me some notes… | 你得让我排练几次 你还得给我提一些建议 |
[1:27:17] | Well, a little improv never hurt anyone. Let’s go. | 我想你即兴表演应该没问题 我们走吧 |
[1:27:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:27:25] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[1:27:33] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[1:27:35] | This is not right. | 感觉不太好 |
[1:27:37] | I need a manicure. | 得做个美甲 |
[1:27:45] | Don’t you think the hat might be a little bit over the top? | 你不觉得这帽子有点浮夸吗 |
[1:27:52] | Never mind. | 随便吧 |
[1:27:56] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 嘿 你干嘛呢 |
[1:27:58] | Give me a second to get the hang of it. | 给我点时间 我得找找窍门 |
[1:28:00] | Hurry, people are staring at us. | 那你快点儿 他们盯着我们呢 |
[1:28:02] | I told you I needed rehearsals. | 我跟你了我需要排练几遍 |
[1:28:04] | This is a heavy role. | 这个角色很难把握 |
[1:28:06] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[1:28:08] | You’re doing good. | 不错 |
[1:28:14] | General, we’ve picked up the Major’s trail again. | 将军 我们发现少校的行踪了 |
[1:28:17] | Finally. Where is he? | 可算找到了 他人在哪 |
[1:28:20] | In Boulan Bathor territory. | 在波兰巴瑟的领地 |
[1:28:21] | In the… | 在波… |
[1:28:24] | Nobody gets in there. | 没人能进到里面去 |
[1:28:26] | And definitely not out of there. | 同样也没人能够出来 |
[1:28:30] | We’ll need reinforcements. Inform the Minister. | 我们需要增援 去告诉部长 |
[1:28:32] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:28:43] | So how did you come to lose your partner? | 你是怎么把搭档搞丢的 |
[1:28:45] | – Because I’m stupid. – What do you mean? | – 因为我太蠢了 – 什么意思 |
[1:28:46] | All I do is flirt and joke. | 我总是没个正经 |
[1:28:48] | Oh, trying to be cool rather than being honest? | 哦 只顾着扮酷来掩饰自己的真心 |
[1:28:50] | Story of my life. | 我从小就这样 |
[1:28:51] | How young were you when you lost your mom? | 你妈在你几岁的时候去世的 |
[1:28:53] | Please don’t go there right now. | 我们能不能不提这个 |
[1:28:54] | It’s okay to be vulnerable sometimes. | 没事 谁没有点童年阴影 |
[1:28:56] | Can we stop this and get back to the mission, please? | 我们能不能专心一点 |
[1:28:58] | And don’t touch anything. | 别到处乱碰 |
[1:28:59] | Well, it wouldn’t hurt you to show some weakness. | 表露出自己脆弱的一面也不是一件坏事 |
[1:29:01] | I’m not good at that. | 我不擅长这个 |
[1:29:02] | It will make her feel important. | 这能让她觉得自己很重要 |
[1:29:04] | Yeah, believe me, she’s already the most important thing in my life. | 相信我 她已经是我一生中最重要的人了 |
[1:29:15] | I think he wants us to join the group. | 我猜他是想让我们加入他们 |
[1:29:16] | I’m not sure that’s a good idea. | 这可不是什么好主意 |
[1:29:19] | It doesn’t look like he’s giving us much choice. | 目前看来我们别无选择 |
[1:29:35] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[1:29:35] | I guess it’s lunchtime for Emperor Boulan III. | 我猜现在是波兰巴瑟国王的午餐时间 |
[1:29:50] | Bussing tables, every artist’s worst nightmare. | 端盘子 对艺人来说简直是耻辱 |
[1:29:53] | Never mention this to anyone, okay? | 跟谁也别提这事 好吗 |
[1:29:54] | Thank your lucky stars we’re not the main course. | 谢天谢地 我们不是主菜 |
[1:30:02] | Oh… | 哦 |
[1:30:15] | I’m going to be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[1:30:38] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[1:30:39] | Wow. You’re right, she’s a 10. | 哇哦 你眼光不错 她很正点 |
[1:31:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:31:23] | – Something’s wrong. – How about I do a little dance, | – 有些不对劲 – 不如我跳支舞 |
[1:31:25] | – to create a diversion? – No, thanks. | – 分散他们注意力 – 不用了 |
[1:31:38] | – You guys are in big trouble! – I think we should go. | – 你们麻烦大了 – 我们该上了 |
[1:31:40] | I think you should let me handle this. | 让我来解决 |
[1:31:45] | – Valerian! – I’m in here! | – 韦勒瑞恩 – 我来啦 |
[1:32:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:32:14] | You’re gonna be a good boy, okay? | 你要乖乖的听话 懂了么 |
[1:32:15] | Down! Stay! | 蹲下 别动 |
[1:32:17] | Laureline, it’s me. Valerian. | 洛瑞琳 是我 韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:32:19] | What? | 什么 |
[1:32:24] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:32:28] | Bubble, get off me. | 泡泡 下来 |
[1:32:29] | Yes, you’re right, let’s go. | 好的 我们快撤 |
[1:32:33] | Excuse me, Your Highness. | 抱歉 陛下 |
[1:32:42] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[1:32:51] | I deserved that. | 我自找苦吃 |
[1:32:57] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:32:59] | This is a lady. You can’t fight her. | 这可是位女士 你不能打她 |
[1:33:11] | Let’s talk about this. You’re gonna hurt yourself. | 我们好好谈谈 你会伤到自己的 |
[1:33:15] | I warned you. | 早就警告过你了 |
[1:33:37] | Well, that’s what I call a partner. | 这才叫搭档 |
[1:33:41] | Bravo. That was amazing. I’m very impressed. | 干得漂亮 你太厉害了 让我大开眼界了 |
[1:33:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:33:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:34:04] | Trust me on this. | 这次相信我 |
[1:34:32] | Third Regiment approaching, sir. | 第三军团正在靠近 长官 |
[1:34:35] | – Any news from our agents? – None. | – 那俩特工有消息了么 – 没有 |
[1:34:39] | And the Commander? Any ransom demands? | 指挥官呢 绑匪提赎金要求了吗 |
[1:34:40] | Negative. Minister on line. | 也没有 部长来电 |
[1:34:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:34:47] | My respects, Minister. | 你好 部长先生 |
[1:34:48] | General, you’ve been authorized by the council | 将军 理事会已经决定了 |
[1:34:50] | to assume command of this operation. | 由你来指挥这次的行动 |
[1:34:52] | – Congratulations. – Thank you, sir. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 长官 |
[1:34:54] | But to fulfill my mission, I will need full access to Commander Filitt’s data. | 但在行动过程中 我需要菲利特指挥官的所有权限 |
[1:34:59] | According to regulations, that is impossible without his explicit agreement. | 根据条例 没有他的同意 我们没有权利那么做 |
[1:35:03] | The Commander may well be dead. | 指挥官很可能已经牺牲了 |
[1:35:06] | If I am to succeed in my new assignment, I need to know everything. | 如果想顺利完成这次行动的话 我必须得知道所有情况 |
[1:35:14] | – Access granted. – Thank you, sir. | – 批准授权 – 谢谢 长官 |
[1:35:22] | Declassify. | 解除加密 |
[1:35:26] | Request file on the Planet Mül. | 调出缪星的所有资料 |
[1:35:28] | Request authorized. | 请求获准 |
[1:35:31] | Huh. “The Conflict with the Southern Territories.” | 与南部的军队发生冲突 |
[1:35:35] | “The war against the Azien Korn led to the destruction of Planet Mül.” | 跟南方科恩人的冲突引发了战争导致整个缪星的毁灭 |
[1:35:40] | Tell me more about the planet. | 告诉我缪星的详细情况 |
[1:35:42] | “The planet was uninhabited.” | 缪星当时无人居住 |
[1:35:46] | Who’s in charge of this operation? | 谁负责的这起行动 |
[1:35:52] | This does not smell good. | 这事不对劲 |
[1:36:13] | Told you there was a door. | 早就跟你说那有个门吧 |
[1:36:14] | Someone didn’t look over the plans before they came rushing in. | 有些人就是喜欢 没有计划鲁莽行事 |
[1:36:17] | As usual. | 总是这样 |
[1:36:18] | What, you’d rather I’d showed up after the main event? | 难道你要被吃了我才出现吗 |
[1:36:20] | I’d rather you took me someplace other than a giant trash can. | 难道我要谢谢你 把我带到这个巨型垃圾桶里 |
[1:36:25] | Bubble? | 泡泡 |
[1:36:29] | Bubble, where are you? Where is she? | 泡泡你在哪 她在哪 |
[1:36:31] | She was right behind us. | 她刚才就在我们后面啊 |
[1:36:33] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[1:36:41] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[1:36:42] | I must’ve been injured during the fight. | 我可能刚才打架的时候受伤了 |
[1:36:44] | Bubble, tell me what to do. | 泡泡 告诉我要怎么办 |
[1:36:49] | Nothing you can do. | 你什么也做不了 |
[1:36:52] | Anyway, where I’m from, life is more painful than death. | 在我的家乡 活着比死亡更痛苦 |
[1:36:56] | Don’t say that. | 不要这么说 |
[1:36:58] | Unfortunately, it’s true. | 可这是事实啊 |
[1:37:02] | Life’s a drag when you don’t have an identity to call your own. | 生活对于一个没有身份的人来说就是个累赘 |
[1:37:06] | You do have an identity. | 你有身份 |
[1:37:09] | You’re the greatest artist I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的最棒的艺术家 |
[1:37:16] | I thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:37:24] | It was my pleasure performing for you. | 能为你表演 是我的荣幸 |
[1:37:28] | I leave you my kingdom. | 我把我的国度交给你 |
[1:37:31] | Take good care of it. | 帮我照顾它 |
[1:37:33] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:37:34] | But most importantly… | 最重要的是 |
[1:37:37] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[1:37:38] | Take good care of her. | 照顾好她 |
[1:37:44] | Love her without measure. | 全身心的去爱她 |
[1:37:46] | “There’s beggary in love that can be reckoned.” | 可以衡量出深浅的爱是贫乏的 |
[1:38:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:38:33] | All the battleships have docked, General. | 所有战舰都已就位 将军 |
[1:38:35] | Good. I want Section 1 operative as soon as possible. | 很好 我要第一分队尽快进入战斗状态 |
[1:38:38] | What are those K-tron doing there? | 这些K创机器人在这做什么 |
[1:38:41] | The Commander programmed them personally. | 指挥官亲自给它们设定的程序 |
[1:38:43] | – They can’t be deactivated. – Great. | – 我们无法切断它们 – 好吧 |
[1:38:46] | That’s all we need. | 有这些就够了 |
[1:38:54] | Do you have any idea where we’re going? | 你真的知道往哪走吗 |
[1:38:56] | Yeah, sure. I mean… | 我当然知道 |
[1:39:00] | – I guess. – You’re sure or you guess? | – 我是说大概吧 – 你知道还是大概 |
[1:39:03] | Look, I know it sounds strange but it… | 听着 我知道这听起来很怪 但是… |
[1:39:07] | The Princess, she’s guiding me. | 那个缪星公主 她在指引我 |
[1:39:10] | The Princess? She’s guiding you? | 那个公主 她在指引你? |
[1:39:13] | Yeah. Look, it’s hard to explain, | 是的 呃 很难解释明白 |
[1:39:16] | but it’s like she’s been with me the whole time. | 但是我感觉她好像一直在我体内 |
[1:39:21] | Wait. | 等下 |
[1:39:24] | You mean to tell me that you’ve had a woman | 你是说你身体里有个女人 |
[1:39:27] | inside of you since the beginning? | 一开始就有? |
[1:39:31] | Laureline, can we just keep going, please? | 洛瑞琳 还是别纠结这个了 继续走 好吧 |
[1:39:33] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[1:39:35] | – Ladies first. – Ha! Hilarious. | – 女士优先 – 哈哈 你真逗 |
[1:39:49] | Captain Kris. Section 1 operational. General? | 我是克里斯上尉 第一区已准备就绪 将军大人 |
[1:39:51] | Proceed. A unit of K-trons will join you. | 开始行动 一组K创机器人会跟你一起行动 |
[1:39:55] | – That won’t be necessary. – Commander’s orders, not mine. | – 没这个必要 – 这是指挥官的命令 不是我的 |
[1:39:58] | Copy that. Move on! | 遵命 动作快 |
[1:40:19] | We’ve been manipulated from the start. | 我们从行动一开始就被人骗了 |
[1:40:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:40:22] | We’re in the middle of the Dead Zone and we can breathe properly. | 这里是放射区中心 我们却还能呼吸 |
[1:40:25] | It seems there’s no sign of contamination. | 这好像一点污染迹象都没有 |
[1:40:31] | The Commander’s fully aware of what’s behind this so-called absolute evil. | 指挥官一开始就知道 所谓的威胁是什么 |
[1:40:36] | What? | 是什么 |
[1:40:44] | Pearls. | 珍珠族人 |
[1:40:45] | My name is Tsûuri. I am the Emperor’s son. | 我叫苏里 我是国王的儿子 |
[1:40:48] | Great. How about you introduce us to Daddy? | 好极了 带我们去找你父亲吧 |
[1:40:50] | He is expecting you. | 他正等你呢 |
[1:40:54] | Try to contact the General. Get everyone down here. | 试着联系将军 让他们赶过来 |
[1:40:57] | I’ll buy us some time. | 我来争取些时间 |
[1:40:58] | How about you run for backup for a change? | 这次换你来呼叫支援怎么样 |
[1:41:07] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[1:41:35] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:42:17] | I’d like you to meet my father, the Emperor. | 向你介绍我的父亲 国王陛下 |
[1:42:31] | My name is Haban-Limaï and this is my wife, Aloi. | 我叫哈班·里麦 这是我的妻子 阿洛伊 |
[1:42:37] | We’re pleased to welcome you here. | 欢迎你们的到来 |
[1:42:40] | My son sensed the presence of his sister, | 我的儿子感应到了她的妹妹 |
[1:42:43] | Princess Lïhio-Minaa, in you. | 丽霍米娜公主在你身体里 |
[1:42:50] | It seems she chose you. | 她似乎选中了你 |
[1:42:53] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:42:58] | At the moment of passing, | 在族人临死之际 |
[1:42:59] | Pearls release all the energy left in their body | 珍珠族人会释放他们体内所有能量 |
[1:43:02] | in the form of a wave, | 以一种波的形式 |
[1:43:04] | which travels through space and time. | 穿梭于时空 |
[1:43:07] | Sometimes it finds a benevolent host. | 去寻找善良的宿主 |
[1:43:09] | Lïho-Minaa chose you | 丽霍米娜选择了你 |
[1:43:12] | to be the guardian of her soul. | 作为她灵魂的守护者 |
[1:43:17] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[1:43:27] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[1:43:34] | I’m so happy to see you. | 能再见到你我太高兴了 |
[1:43:37] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[1:43:39] | I mean, she is, too. | 我是说她也很高兴 |
[1:43:47] | What exactly happened to you and your people? | 当年你和你的子民们到底发生了什么 |
[1:43:51] | Our planet was a true paradise, | 我们的星球曾经是个 天堂 |
[1:43:53] | on which we lived in harmony with the elements. | 我们和各种其他的元素和谐共处 |
[1:43:57] | Our main activity was fishing for the pearls | 我们每天的工作就是打捞珍珠 |
[1:44:00] | who possessed phenomenal energy. | 它们蕴含着一种独特的能量 |
[1:44:02] | They fertilized our lands, controlled the winds and tides. | 能使我们的土地变得肥沃 控制风还有潮汐 |
[1:44:07] | Three times a year we gave to the earth, what the sea had given us. | 一年三次 我们将海给予我们的恩赐 归还给大地 |
[1:44:11] | We lived like this, in harmony, for centuries and centuries. | 我们就像这样和谐的生活了 无数个世纪 |
[1:44:17] | Until the day of the apocalypse. | 直到毁灭降临的那一天 |
[1:44:23] | In the sky over our planet, | 当时在我们星球的上空 |
[1:44:26] | other people blindly fought out a brutal war. | 有人盲目地发动了一场残忍的战争 |
[1:44:29] | A war between people we didn’t even know. | 我们甚至都不知道交战的双方是谁 |
[1:45:20] | Missiles loaded, sir. | 导弹装载完毕 长官 |
[1:45:21] | Engage fusio-missiles. | 发射聚变导弹 |
[1:45:25] | Do you confirm, sir? | 您确定吗 长官 |
[1:45:27] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我确定 |
[1:45:30] | At your command. | 遵命 |
[1:45:37] | By the grace of God. | 愿上天宽恕 |
[1:46:04] | Your daughter died during the battle. | 你的女儿在这场战争中丧生了 |
[1:46:06] | Yes, like six million others. | 是的 还有六百万子民 |
[1:46:13] | What happened after the explosion? | 那爆炸之后发生了什么 |
[1:46:16] | We drifted in space for many years. | 我们在宇宙中漂了数年 |
[1:46:18] | Aboard a vessel we salvaged from the wreckage, | 我们在残骸中找到一艘飞船 |
[1:46:22] | and that was half-destroyed. | 飞船只剩下了一半 |
[1:46:30] | This new environment was quite different from ours. | 这个新环境对我们来说相当陌生 |
[1:46:33] | And at first, we needed time to understand it, | 起初 我们需要时间去学习 |
[1:46:37] | absorbing the vast knowledge stored in its database. | 在飞船的数据库中 我们汲取到了大量知识 |
[1:46:50] | We learned languages and mathematics, | 我们学习了他们的语言和数学知识 |
[1:46:53] | physics, chemistry, | 物理 化学 |
[1:46:56] | and philosophy. | 还有哲学 |
[1:46:59] | We learned about the millions of planets and stars and moons | 原来在我们宇宙中还有 |
[1:47:02] | in a universe we never knew existed. | 百万行星 恒星 还有卫星 |
[1:47:08] | And we learned of the countless species who inhabit this universe. | 我们还了解到了数不尽的物种遍布整个宇宙 |
[1:47:13] | Including humans, the ones who destroyed our planet. | 其中还包括了人类 就是他们毁了我们的家园 |
[1:47:19] | Time has not dimmed the memories of our loss, | 时间没有让我们忘却所失去的那些 |
[1:47:24] | but it has allowed us to let go of our anger toward those responsible. | 但它却让我们放下了 对那些肇事者的愤怒 |
[1:47:35] | Then, one day, we were picked up by scrap dealers traveling the galaxy. | 直到有一天 我们的飞船被银河系拾荒者打捞了起来 |
[1:47:41] | After a few years, their hold was full. | 几年后 他们的货舱满了 |
[1:47:47] | And they went off to sell their cargo on a huge construction site. | 于是他们前往一个 巨大的建筑工地出售货物 |
[1:47:53] | – Alpha. – Yes. | – 是阿尔法站 – 是的 |
[1:47:56] | The City of a Thousand Planets, where for hundreds of years, | 千星之城 几百年来 |
[1:48:01] | so many species have shared their knowledge | 数以万计的物种 |
[1:48:04] | and intelligence with each other. | 在那里共享他们的知识 |
[1:48:07] | In the shadows of Alpha, we lived undetected, | 我们悄无声息地生活在阿尔法之中 |
[1:48:10] | all the while watching and learning from each of them. | 多年来 我们一直观察他们 学习他们 |
[1:48:17] | Until we acquired both the knowledge, | 直到我们拥有了足够的知识和材料 |
[1:48:20] | and the materials to build a vessel of our own. | 来建造属于我们自己的舰船 |
[1:48:36] | Our planet is gone forever, but with what we have learned, | 我们的星球再也回不来了 但是以我们学到的知识和技术 |
[1:48:40] | we are now able to replicate and restore our lost world. | 我们可以复制和还原我们遗失的世界 |
[1:48:44] | Amazing. | 太了不起了 |
[1:48:46] | There are only two things that we lack. | 不过我们还缺少两样东西 |
[1:48:49] | A Mül Converter. | 缪星转化兽 |
[1:48:51] | And a pearl. | 和一枚珍珠 |
[1:48:53] | The only one Tsûuri managed to salvage. | 那是苏里救出来的唯一的一颗 |
[1:49:12] | We are survivors, but that makes us witnesses. | 我们是幸存者 同时我们也是见证者 |
[1:49:16] | Witnesses of a past that humans want to erase and forget forever. | 见证了那段人类极力想要磨灭 并想要忘却的那段过去 |
[1:49:22] | We can forgive, but how can we forget? | 我们可以宽恕 但我们怎么能忘怀 |
[1:49:27] | So we left you no choice but to steal the Converter, | 所以你们别无选择只能来偷转化兽 |
[1:49:30] | and Tsûuri hired a professional. | 苏里还雇了职业盗贼 |
[1:49:32] | Igon Siruss. | 伊贡·塞勒斯 |
[1:49:35] | But Major Valerian intervenes and retrieves the Converter. | 韦勒瑞恩少校阻止了交易并带走了转化兽 |
[1:49:38] | Which left you with only one choice. | 于是你们只有一种选择 |
[1:49:40] | Kidnap the Commander and force him to tell you the truth. | 那就是绑架指挥官 逼迫他告诉你们真相 |
[1:49:42] | You know our story now. | 现在你也知道了事情的来龙去脉 |
[1:49:45] | Our destiny is in your hands. | 我族的命运就掌握在你们的手中 |
[1:50:04] | Major, arrest these creatures immediately. | 少校 立即逮捕这些生物 |
[1:50:08] | They kidnapped me. They’re extremely dangerous. | 他们绑架了我 他们极度危险 |
[1:50:10] | They’re Pearls from the Planet Mül. | 他们是缪星的珍珠族人 |
[1:50:13] | I heard their ridiculous story. | 我听过那个荒唐的故事 |
[1:50:14] | That’s impossible. | 那绝不可能 |
[1:50:15] | Mül was uninhabited. | 缪星上根本没有生物居住 |
[1:50:17] | Their existence proves the contrary, doesn’t it? | 可他们的存在就是最好的证据 |
[1:50:20] | I am telling you there was no life on the planet. | 我已经说了 那颗星球上根本没有生命迹象 |
[1:50:22] | The detectors were categorical. Arrest them. | 探测器绝对不会弄错 逮捕他们 |
[1:50:25] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎能如此确定 |
[1:50:26] | Because I read the reports and… | 因为我读过那些报告 而且… |
[1:50:29] | And you were on board. | 而且你就在战舰上 |
[1:50:33] | Yes. Yes, I was on board. | 没错 是 我是在战舰上 |
[1:50:37] | And we had much more serious things to worry about. | 可当时我们面临着更严峻的事态 |
[1:50:40] | Our cruisers were being decimated. | 我们的巡洋舰就快被击沉了 |
[1:50:42] | We lost 500,000 soldiers in a day. | 一天之内我们损失了五十万士兵 |
[1:50:46] | It was complete carnage! | 那简直就是场屠杀 |
[1:50:47] | You were so preoccupied you didn’t see | 所以当时你就一心认定 |
[1:50:49] | the detectors indicating signs of life on the planet. | 探测器在缪星上根本没有发现生命迹象 |
[1:50:52] | Or even worse. Perhaps you knew the planet was inhabited | 或许更糟你明知道缪星上有生物居住 |
[1:50:55] | and you sacrificed it. | 可你却选择牺牲了他们 |
[1:50:57] | Commander, the planet is inhabited. | 指挥官 缪星上有生命体 |
[1:51:00] | – By primitive life forms. – No, Commander. | – 不过是些原始生命而已 – 不 指挥官 |
[1:51:02] | I have detected a complex language and huge cerebral energy. | 我检测到复杂的语言系统和庞大的脑部能量 |
[1:51:06] | Major. | 少校 |
[1:51:08] | History is on the march and neither you | 历史的行程 不是你或者几个野蛮人 |
[1:51:10] | nor a bunch of savages are gonna stand in its way. | 就能阻挡得了的 |
[1:51:15] | So when you realized survivors from Planet Mül | 所以当你发现缪星的幸存者 |
[1:51:17] | were living in the heart of Alpha, | 出现在阿尔法的中心时 |
[1:51:19] | you decided to erase any trace of your mistake, | 你就决定要抹去你所犯下的错误 |
[1:51:23] | rather than accept the consequences. | 而不是坦然接受这个后果 |
[1:51:26] | I want no survivors. | 不留任何活口 |
[1:51:28] | And you destroyed all the evidence that Major Samk had against you. | 你还杀了山姆少校 为了掩盖不利于你的证据 |
[1:51:42] | What did you expect me to do? It was the only way! | 我还能怎么办 这是唯一的办法 |
[1:51:52] | Admitting to an error on this scale | 承认如此程度的错误 |
[1:51:54] | would have exposed our government to colossal damages | 会让我们的政府蒙受惨重的损失 |
[1:51:56] | and compensation claims. Our economy would never recover. | 和巨额的经济赔偿 我们的经济将会陷入绝境 |
[1:51:59] | In one instance, we would have lost our supremacy and our leadership. | 我们马上就会失去霸权 和领导地位 |
[1:52:03] | There would have been immediate sanctions, | 接下来等着我们的就是各种制裁 |
[1:52:05] | and it’s a pretty good bet that we would have been banished from Alpha | 我们还很有可能 会被驱逐出阿尔法空间站 |
[1:52:08] | and denied access to the greatest market of knowledge and intelligence. | 从此人类就再也无法进入 知识和智慧的殿堂了 |
[1:52:11] | Is that what you would have wanted for your fellow citizens? | 难道你们希望人类落到这个田地吗 |
[1:52:16] | Leading them into ruin and degradation? | 带领我们的人民走向废墟与衰落 |
[1:52:18] | Forcing them to go backwards 1,000 years? | 迫使人类文明倒退一千年 |
[1:52:21] | Our Council saw fit to protect our citizens first and foremost. | 理事会的首要职责就是竭尽全力保护所有的公民 |
[1:52:27] | Is that not its duty? And mine? | 这正是它的职责 这是我的职责 |
[1:52:30] | And yours? | 也是你们两个的 |
[1:52:38] | Or would you rather risk | 难道你们愿意冒险 |
[1:52:40] | wrecking our economy for the sake of a bunch of… | 毁了我们整个人类的经济只为了这帮… |
[1:52:43] | Savages? | 野蛮人 |
[1:52:44] | You are totally under the influence of these creatures. | 你现在已经完全被这些低等的生物洗脑了 |
[1:52:47] | Do not confuse the issue. | 我再说一遍 |
[1:52:49] | He’s the threat! | 他才是威胁 |
[1:52:51] | He’s the enemy! | 他才是敌人 |
[1:52:59] | You are your own worst enemy, Commander. | 你才是你自己最大的敌人 指挥官 |
[1:53:03] | Unless you make peace with your past, you won’t have a future. | 除非你能放下你的过去 否则你不会有未来 |
[1:53:15] | Major, I order you to arrest this man. | 少校 我命令你逮捕这个人 |
[1:53:21] | Can we talk man-to-man for a second? | 来 我们男人之间好好谈谈 |
[1:53:27] | Major, what are you doing? | 少校 你想干什么 |
[1:53:30] | I taught him how to do that. | 这招是我教他的 |
[1:53:34] | Nice talk. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:53:41] | Move on, move on, move on! | 快点 快点 动作快点 |
[1:53:50] | Section 1 is entering the Red Zone. | 第一分队已经进入禁区 |
[1:53:51] | Prepare Section 2 for an advance also. | 命令第二分队也提前准备好 |
[1:53:54] | Look, this was a lot of fun, | 虽然我们相处得很愉快 |
[1:53:55] | but we gotta report back to our people. | 但我们还是该向上面汇报一下 |
[1:53:58] | Here. That’s yours. | 给你 完璧归赵 |
[1:54:02] | We’ll make this right, I promise. | 其他的我们会妥善处理 |
[1:54:04] | Let’s get this guy out. Whoa, what are you doing? | 把他带出去吧 等下 你想干什么 |
[1:54:06] | I’m giving them back the Converter. | 当然是把转化兽还给他们 |
[1:54:08] | No. | 不行 |
[1:54:09] | The pearl is useless without this. | 没有它光靠珍珠没有用 |
[1:54:10] | Yeah, but… | 对是对 但是 |
[1:54:14] | Will you give us a second, please? | 抱歉我们得单独谈谈 |
[1:54:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:54:18] | That Converter is government property. | 那个转化兽是政府资产 |
[1:54:20] | Most likely, the last one in the whole universe. | 它非常有可能是全宇宙最后一只 |
[1:54:22] | Oh. So you buy into the Commander’s | 所以你吃指挥官那一套理论 |
[1:54:24] | “What’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine” philosophy? | 我的是我的 你的还是我的 |
[1:54:27] | No, I buy into my oath of allegiance. | 不 我遵循的是我的誓言 |
[1:54:29] | We have no authority to hand it over. | 我们没有权利把它交出去 |
[1:54:31] | The Federation messed up and must make amends. | 既然是政府犯下的过错 就应当承担起责任 |
[1:54:33] | Yeah, I agree, but that’s not for us to decide. | 是的 我同意 但不该由我们来决定 |
[1:54:36] | – Leave it to the courts. – They’re 18 light years away, Valerian. | – 交给法院去定夺吧 – 他们距离这18光年 韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:54:38] | Only we can make this right. | 只有我们能把这件事处理好 |
[1:54:41] | Laureline, I’m a soldier. | 洛瑞琳 我是个士兵 |
[1:54:43] | I play by the rules. | 我必须遵守军规 |
[1:54:46] | It’s what makes me who I am. | 这才是一个士兵该做的 |
[1:54:54] | You see? | 你看 |
[1:54:57] | That’s why I don’t want to marry you, | 这就是为什么 我不愿意嫁给你 |
[1:54:58] | because you really don’t know what love is. | 因为你根本不懂什么是爱 |
[1:55:00] | Come on, this has nothing to do with love. | 得了吧 这跟爱一点关系也没有吧 |
[1:55:02] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 所以我说你不懂 |
[1:55:05] | Love is more powerful than anything else, Valerian. | 爱可以超越一切 韦勒瑞恩 |
[1:55:09] | It breaks all rules and laws, | 它能打破一切法律 军规 |
[1:55:11] | and overpowers any army or government. | 比任何军队或政府都强大 |
[1:55:14] | Just look at her. | 好好看看她吧 |
[1:55:17] | For one second, put yourself in her position. | 稍微想想 换位思考一下 |
[1:55:20] | She lost all of her people and her child, | 她失去了她所有的子民 她的孩子 |
[1:55:23] | and she’s willing to forgive. | 然而她选择了原谅 |
[1:55:25] | That’s real love. | 这就是最纯真的爱 |
[1:55:27] | It’s the trust you place in someone else, | 爱就是无条件去信任一个人 |
[1:55:31] | and I thought I could be that someone else for you. | 我以为我会是你爱的那个人 |
[1:55:35] | – But clearly… – You can. | – 可很明显… – 你是的 |
[1:55:39] | You are. | 你当然是 |
[1:55:42] | I’d die for you. | 我愿意为你而死 |
[1:55:44] | I’m not asking you to die for me. | 我不是要你为我而死 |
[1:55:48] | I’m asking you to trust me. | 我是要你相信我 |
[1:56:11] | All right, give it to ’em. | 好的 还给他们吧 |
[1:56:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:56:30] | We are to blame for the loss of your planet, | 是我们害你们失去了你们的星球 |
[1:56:32] | and we’d be honored to help you get it back. | 我们非常愿意帮你们重建家园 |
[1:56:37] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:56:52] | It means, “Thank you.” | 她说谢谢你 |
[1:57:02] | Spread out. Spread out. | 分散开 分散开 |
[1:57:30] | Captain, we’re locked on to you. | 上尉 信号已经锁定 |
[1:57:32] | Any sign of contamination or radiation? | 有污染和辐射的迹象吗 |
[1:57:34] | Zero trace of either. | 没有探测到任何迹象 |
[1:57:36] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 怎么会这样 |
[1:59:10] | Didn’t you say you wanted to go to the beach? | 你不是说想去海滩吗 |
[1:59:17] | Our daughter made a good choice. | 我的女儿做出了一个正确的选择 |
[1:59:20] | She can rest in peace now. | 现在她可以安息了 |
[1:59:31] | We must leave now. | 我们需要离开了 |
[1:59:33] | May you and your people live in peace | 祝你和你的人民 |
[1:59:34] | wherever you may venture in space and time. | 不论探索到宇宙的哪个角落 都能永享和平 |
[1:59:49] | Explosives in place, General. We are operational. | 炸弹布置完毕 将军 随时待命 |
[1:59:52] | Received. Evacuate the zone. You have four minutes. | 收到 撤离该区域 给你们四分钟 |
[1:59:57] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[2:00:02] | Father, there are hundreds of soldiers all around the spaceship | 父亲 我们飞船周围有数百名士兵 |
[2:00:05] | We will be gone in a minute. | 我们一分钟后就走 |
[2:00:06] | The troops are in position, you don’t have a minute. | 军队来了 已经来不及了 |
[2:00:08] | You have no means of communication with the outside world? | 你们有办法跟外界沟通吗 |
[2:00:10] | If we stop jamming signals, we are defenseless. | 停止信号干扰 我们会失去防御能力 |
[2:00:12] | If you don’t allow me to communicate with them | 不让我们跟他们联系 |
[2:00:14] | you’ll be defenseless forever. | 你们再怎么防御都是徒劳 |
[2:00:22] | Just one call. | 就一个电话 |
[2:00:26] | – Disarm the signal. – Thank you! | – 解除干扰 – 谢谢 |
[2:00:35] | The wall stopped moving. Something’s going on. | 墙不动了 看来有情况 |
[2:00:39] | Maintain your position. We’re analyzing the data. | 原地待命 我们正在分析数据 |
[2:00:43] | I can’t believe they’d do that. | 他们居然会那么做 |
[2:00:44] | The General followed procedure. | 将军只是在照程序做事 |
[2:00:45] | Yeah, I hate procedure. | 对 就是这该死的程序 |
[2:00:47] | Captain, the data shows that they have built some kind of vessel | 上尉 数据显示他们在墙后面 |
[2:00:50] | beyond the wall. | 建造了某种舰船 |
[2:00:57] | Contact with the enemy. | 正面接触敌人 |
[2:01:00] | Give me a physical description. | 描述敌人的外部特征 |
[2:01:01] | Same creatures who kidnapped the Commander. | 跟绑架指挥官的是同类 |
[2:01:09] | They showing any signs of hostility? | 他们表露任何敌意了吗 |
[2:01:15] | Not really. | 没有 |
[2:01:18] | – Are they armed? – No. | – 他们带武器了吗 – 没有 |
[2:01:24] | General, we’re picking up a signal from the 2005 Destiny module. | 将军 我们收到来自2005命运号发射的信号 |
[2:01:29] | – What? – Sounds like Major Valerian. | – 什么 – 听起来像是韦勒瑞恩少校 |
[2:01:35] | – Patch him through. – Major, you’re on line with the General. | – 立即接通 – 少校 跟你通话的是将军 |
[2:01:38] | – Major? – Yeah. | – 少校 – 是我 |
[2:01:39] | Major Valerian and Sergeant Laureline. We’re alive and on the inside of the wall. | 我和洛瑞琳中士还活着 我们在墙里面 没有生命危险 |
[2:01:42] | Call off the assault immediately. | 立即停止攻击 |
[2:01:43] | Major, I can’t read your DNA codes. | 少校 我无法识别你的DNA代码 |
[2:01:45] | You know the procedure. I have to be certain it’s you. | 你知道程序的 我必须确认你的身份 |
[2:01:47] | There is no time for dumbass procedures! | 没时间管什么狗屁流程了 |
[2:01:50] | We are here with a whole species of people | 跟我们在一起的是缪星珍珠族人的幸存者 |
[2:01:51] | you’ve already wiped out once! The Pearls of Planet Mül! | 你们已经毁灭过他们一次了 所以在你们毁灭 |
[2:01:54] | So tell your men to back off before you commit a second genocide! | 他们第二次之前 赶紧让你的人住手 |
[2:01:57] | – That’s definitely her temper. – Planet Mül was uninhabited. | – 这脾气绝对是她 – 缪星上根本没有生命 |
[2:02:00] | Come on. You know that’s not true. | 你知道的 那不是真的 |
[2:02:02] | The Commander was there. He gave the orders. | 指挥官那时就在前线 是他下的命令 |
[2:02:05] | And then he organized this whole procedure to eliminate any survivors, | 也是他策划了消灭 幸存者的行动 |
[2:02:08] | the living proof of his mistake. | 这些幸存者就是他的罪证 |
[2:02:10] | – Stop the procedure. – Maybe that would explain | – 请停止行动 – 也许这就能解释 |
[2:02:12] | why the Commander was interrogating that creature. | 为什么指挥官要严刑拷打那个生物了 |
[2:02:20] | Is the Commander with you? | 指挥官他人在吗 |
[2:02:26] | Come on! Wakey, wakey. | 快 快醒醒 快醒醒 |
[2:02:29] | – You’ve got a call. – What? | – 有人找你 – 什么 |
[2:02:33] | Let’s go, my friend. Time to confess. | 开始吧 伙计 快坦白吧 |
[2:02:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[2:02:38] | No DNA code, but voice waves match. | 无法识别DNA代码 但是声波匹配上了 |
[2:02:41] | This is General Okto-Bar. Do you read me, Commander? | 我是奥克托巴尔将军 指挥官您听的到吗 |
[2:02:45] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[2:02:47] | We are ready to activate the explosive device | 我们准备遵照你的命令 |
[2:02:50] | in accordance with the orders you gave. | 引爆禁区中央的炸弹装置 |
[2:02:54] | Do you confirm those orders, | 您确定继续执行命令吗 |
[2:02:56] | or do you have anything to tell me, | 还是你有什么话想跟我说 |
[2:02:58] | that would enable me to suspend the assault? | 是否要我下令终止这次行动 |
[2:03:06] | I am a soldier. | 我是一个士兵 |
[2:03:10] | A soldier will always choose death over humiliation. | 士兵的荣誉永远高于死亡 |
[2:03:19] | Annihilate them all. | 把他们都除掉 |
[2:03:43] | – What the hell are you doing? – I didn’t give the orders! | – 你干了什么 – 不是我下的指令 |
[2:03:46] | Captain, cease fire immediately! | 上尉 立即停止射击 |
[2:03:48] | It’s not us, it’s the K-trons. They’re shooting at us! | 不是我们 是K创机器人 他们正朝我们开枪 |
[2:03:52] | Come on, you… | 你这混蛋… |
[2:03:58] | I’m gonna go give Tsûuri some backup. Keep an eye on him. | 我得去支援苏里 看住他 |
[2:04:00] | Oh, he’s not going anywhere. | 你哪也别想去 |
[2:04:06] | Get down! Take cover! | 快趴下 找掩护 |
[2:04:10] | Alex, load me up with all you’ve got! | 艾利克斯 把所有装备都给我 |
[2:04:12] | – Copy that. – Thanks. | 收到 谢谢 |
[2:04:30] | – Neza, stop this countdown now! – Yes, sir! | – 纳泽 快去停止倒计时 – 是 长官 |
[2:04:56] | Hurry, Neza! | 快啊 纳泽 |
[2:05:26] | Hurry, Neza! | 快啊 纳泽 |
[2:05:42] | – How much time left? – Ten seconds! | – 还剩多少时间 – 还剩十秒 |
[2:05:48] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[2:06:24] | Neza. | 纳泽 |
[2:06:33] | Check for survivors. | 确认幸存者 |
[2:07:00] | Captain, status report? | 上尉 报告情况 |
[2:07:02] | Nothing’s left. Just a gaping hole. | 都消失了 只剩下了一个洞 |
[2:07:05] | They left with their spaceship. Everything’s vanished. | 他们坐飞船离开了 什么都没留下 |
[2:07:08] | And our agents? Valerian and Laureline? | 我们的特工在吗 韦勒瑞恩和洛瑞琳 |
[2:07:10] | – No, nothing. – And the Commander? | – 没有 没看到他们 – 指挥官呢 |
[2:07:12] | Is anyone there? | 有人在吗 |
[2:07:14] | Wait, I hear something. | 等一下 有动静 |
[2:07:20] | There’s a body! | 那有个人 |
[2:07:21] | Get me down from here, you children! | 快把我放下来 你们这帮兔崽子 |
[2:07:26] | It’s the Commander. | 是指挥官 |
[2:07:28] | Is he alive? | 他还活着 |
[2:07:29] | Affirmative. Alive and kicking! | 是的 活蹦乱跳的 |
[2:07:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[2:07:36] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[2:07:40] | Help! | 有人吗 |
[2:07:59] | Do you have any idea where they left us? | 你知道他们要带我们去哪吗 |
[2:08:01] | We’re two hours away from vacation. | 还有两个小时我们就放假了 |
[2:08:04] | I fired the distress beacons. | 我发射求救信号弹了 |
[2:08:06] | – Two hours? – Yeah, I know. | – 两个小时 – 是啊 我知道 |
[2:08:08] | – Two hours alone with me, what a drag. – Hmm. | – 跟我一起待两个小时 够你烦的了 – 嗯 |
[2:08:11] | No kidding. It’s basically an eternity. | 说真的 非常难熬 |
[2:08:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[2:08:17] | Now that our mission’s over maybe we can finish our conversation. | 现在任务结束了 我们该继续谈谈我们的事了 |
[2:08:20] | What conversation? | 你指什么事 |
[2:08:21] | We were talking about the future. | 关于我们俩的未来 |
[2:08:24] | Really? And what does the future hold? | 是吗 那未来会有些什么 |
[2:08:31] | You. | 你 |
[2:08:33] | Me. | 我 |
[2:08:36] | Us. | 我们 |
[2:08:42] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[2:08:47] | Thank you, Valerian. | 谢谢你 韦勒瑞恩 |
[2:08:50] | That is so romantic. | 真太浪漫了 |
[2:08:52] | Did you really think of this yourself? | 这点子是你自己想出来的吗 |
[2:08:54] | Yeah. You mean so much to me, you know? | 当然 你对我来说实在太重要了 你知道吗 |
[2:08:58] | Laureline… | 洛瑞琳 |
[2:09:01] | will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[2:09:06] | For better or worse? | 同甘还是共苦 |
[2:09:09] | Uh, worse? Is that negotiable? | 呃 还要共苦 我能再想想吗 |
[2:09:11] | No. | 不能 |
[2:09:14] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[2:09:27] | Is that a yes? | 你这算是同意啦 |
[2:09:29] | It’s a maybe. | 也许吧 |
[2:09:32] | I’m confused. Is this how love works? | 饶了我吧 爱情真是让我糊涂 |
[2:09:35] | No, this is how I work. | 不 是我让你糊涂 |
[2:09:38] | You spent a day in a woman’s body, did you not learn anything? | 你让一个女人在你身体里待了一天 你还是不懂女人么? |
[2:09:41] | Yeah. | 其实 |
[2:09:44] | I did learn something. | 我还是懂了一些的 |
[2:09:46] | What? | 懂了什么 |
[2:09:48] | I want only your name on my playlist. | 我的相册里只能有你一个人的照片 |