Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Up(飞屋环游记)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Up(飞屋环游记)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:飞屋环游记
英文名称:Up
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:45] Movietown News presents 世界走透透
[00:48] Spotlight on Adventure. 冒险特辑
[00:52] What you are now witnessing 您现在见证的是…
[00:53] is footage never before seen by civilized humanity, 文明人类从未目睹过的画面
[00:56] a lost world in South America. 南美失落的世界
[00:58] Lurking in the shadow of majestic Paradise Falls, 潜伏在仙境瀑布的幽境中
[01:00] it sports plants and animals undiscovered by science. 这里拥有科学尚未发现的动植物
[01:03] Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit? 谁敢踏上这处荒凉的峰顶呢?
[01:06] Why, our subject today, 就是我们今天的主角…
[01:09] Charles Muntz! 查尔斯蒙兹!
[01:11] The beloved explorer lands 这位备受喜爱的探险家驾驶…
[01:12] his dirigible, the Spirit of Adventure, 他的“冒险精神号”飞船…
[01:13] in New Hampshire this week, 本周降落在新罕布夏
[01:15] completing a yearlong expedition to the lost world. 完成在失落的世界一整年的探险
[01:18] This lighter-than-air craft 这台比空气还轻的飞船…
[01:19] was designed by Muntz himself 由查尔斯蒙兹自行设计
[01:21] and is longer than 22 prohibition paddy wagons placed end to end. 机身从头到尾比22辆警车还长
[01:25] And here comes the adventurer now. 接着历险展开了
[01:28] Never apart from his faithful dogs, 蒙兹跟他的忠狗们形影不离
[01:30] Muntz conceived the craft for canine comfort. 他为了狗的舒适构思这台飞船
[01:33] It’s a veritable floating palace in the sky, 这简直是空中的飘浮宫殿
[01:35] complete with doggy bath and mechanical canine walker. 备有狗狗的浴缸和机械跑步机
[01:39] And, Jiminy Cricket, do the locals consider Muntz the bee’s knees. 没错,本地人认为蒙兹很厉害
[01:42] And how! 了不起!
[01:45] Adventure is out there! 冒险就在前方!
[01:49] But what has Muntz brought back this time? 不过这次蒙兹带回什么呢?
[01:51] Gentlemen, I give you 各位,我献给你们…
[01:53] the monster of Paradise Falls! 仙境瀑布的怪兽!
[01:57] And, golly, what a swell monster this is! 天啊,好酷的怪兽
[02:01] But what’s this? Scientists cry foul. 这是什么怪兽?科学家大表怀疑
[02:04] The National Explorer’s Society accuses Muntz of fabricating the skeleton. 国家探险社指控蒙兹伪造骸骨
[02:08] No! 不可能!
[02:09] The organization strips Muntz of his membership. 该组织取消蒙兹的会员资格
[02:15] Humiliated, Muntz vows a return to Paradise Falls 受辱的蒙兹誓言回到仙境瀑布…
[02:18] and promises to capture the beast alive! 承诺活捉这种怪兽!
[02:21] I promise to capture the beast alive, 我承诺活捉这种怪兽
[02:25] and I will not come back until I do! 没捉到前我绝不回来
[02:29] And so, the explorer’s off to clear his name. 于是,探险家为了讨回清白出发
[02:31] Bon voyage, Charles Muntz, 一帆风顺,查尔斯蒙兹
[02:33] and good luck capturing the monster of Paradise Falls! 祝你顺利捉到仙境瀑布的怪兽!
[02:45] Here’s Charles Muntz piloting his famous dirigible. 查尔斯蒙兹开着他的著名飞船
[02:52] He hurdles Pikes Peak. 他越过派克峰
[02:56] He hurdles the Grand Canyon. 他越过大峡谷
[02:59] He hurdles Mount Everest. 他越过圣母峰
[03:03] He goes around Mount Everest. 他绕过圣母峰
[03:07] Is there nothing he cannot do? 有他做不到的事吗?
[03:11] Yes, as Muntz himself says, ”Adventure is… ” 正如蒙兹口号, “冒险就…”
[03:13] Adventure is out there! Look out! 冒险就在前方!
[03:16] Mount Rushmore! 小心!拉什摩尔山!
[03:19] Hard to starboard! 全速右转!
[03:20] Must get Spirit of Adventure over Mount Rushmore! 飞船一定要越过拉什摩尔山
[03:24] Hold together, old girl. 撑住,勇敢的飞船
[03:27] How’re my dogs doing? 狗狗还好吗?
[03:30] All engines, ahead full! 全速前进
[03:33] Let’s take her up to 26,000 feet. 爬升到2万6千尺吧
[03:36] Rudders 18 degrees towards the south. 方向舵向南18度
[03:39] It’s a beautiful day. 今天是好天气
[03:40] Winds out of the east at 10 knots. 吹东风,风速10海里
[03:43] Visibility unlimited. 能见度…极佳
[03:45] Enter the weather in the logbook. 把天气记录在航空日志
[03:48] There’s something down there. 下面有不寻常的发现
[03:50] I will bring it back for science. 要带回来做科学研究
[03:53] It’s a puppy! 是一只小狗
[03:55] No time! A storm! Lightning. Hail. 时间急迫!风暴!闪电!冰雹!
[03:58] What are you doing? 你在做什么?
[04:00] Don’t you know this is an exclusive club? 你不知道这是会员制具乐部吗?
[04:03] Only explorers get in here, 只有探险家才能进来
[04:05] not just any kid off the street 不是随便街上戴着头盔…
[04:07] with a helmet and a pair of goggles. 和护目镜的小孩都能加入
[04:09] Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Well, do you? 你觉得你有本事吗?有吗?
[04:13] All right, you’re in. Welcome aboard. 好吧,你合格了,欢迎加入
[04:17] What’s wrong? Can’t you talk? 怎么了?你不会说话吗?
[04:23] Hey, I don’t bite. 我又不咬人
[04:28] You and me, we’re in a club now. 你和我,我们现在都是会员了
[04:35] I saw where your balloon went. 我看见你的气球飘到那里
[04:37] Come on. Let’s go get it. 来吧,我们去拿
[04:40] My name’s Ellie. 我叫艾莉
[04:45] There it is. 在那里
[04:51] Well, go ahead. 去吧
[04:58] Go on. 去啊
[05:21] Hey, kid! 小子!
[05:23] Thought you might need a little cheering up. 你需要开心点
[05:25] I got something to show you. 我有东西给你看
[05:26] I got something to show you. 我有东西给你看
[05:29] I am about to let you see something 我现在要给你看一件东西
[05:32] I have never shown to another human being. 我从来没给其他人看过
[05:35] Ever! In my life! 一辈子!从没有!
[05:38] You’ll have to swear you will not tell anyone. 你必须发誓不会告诉任何人
[05:43] Cross your heart. Do it! 你发誓,快点!
[05:48] My Adventure Book. 我的冒险手册
[05:52] You know him. 你认识他
[05:54] Charles Muntz, explorer. 查尔斯蒙兹,探险家
[05:57] When I get big, I’m going where he’s going, 长大后,我要去他去的地方
[06:01] South America. 南美洲
[06:03] It’s like America, but south. 那里就像美国…但在南方
[06:06] Wanna know where I’m gonna live? 想知道我打算住哪里吗?
[06:08] Wanna know where I’m gonna live? 想知道我打算住哪里吗?
[06:09] ”Paradise Falls, a land lost in time.” 仙境瀑布,失落的世界
[06:15] I ripped this right out of a library book. 我从图书馆的书中撕下来
[06:18] I’m gonna move my clubhouse there 我打算把具乐部房子搬到那里
[06:20] and park it right next to the falls. 就停放在瀑布旁
[06:23] Who knows what lives up there. 没人知道上面住了什么
[06:25] And once I get there? 我到了之后
[06:27] And once I get there? 我到了之后
[06:27] Well, I’m saving these pages for 这些页数要保留来…
[06:29] all the adventures I’m gonna have. 记录我将来的冒险
[06:32] Only 只是…
[06:34] I just don’t know how I’m gonna get to Paradise Falls. 我不知道该怎么到达仙境瀑布
[06:44] That’s it! 没错!
[06:45] You can take us there in a blimp! 你可以带我们飞过去
[06:47] Swear you’ll take us! Cross your heart! 发誓你会带我们去!你发誓!
[06:51] Cross it! Cross your heart! 快点!你发誓!
[06:53] Good, you promised. No backing out. 很好,你答应了,不准退出
[06:56] Well, see you tomorrow, kid. Bye! 明天见,小子,再见!
[07:00] Adventure is out there! 冒险就在前方!
[07:05] You know, you don’t talk very much. 你话不多
[07:08] I like you! 我喜欢你!
[07:12] Wow. 哇
[13:38] Stevie, throw me a deuce!
[13:42] Quite a sight, huh, Ellie? 很壮观吧,艾莉?
[13:48] MaiI’s here. 信件来了
[14:03] Shady Oaks Retirement. Oh, brother. 橡树园养老院,搞什么
[14:16] Hey! Morning, Mr. Fredricksen. 早安,费迪逊先生
[14:18] Need any help there? 需要帮忙吗?
[14:20] No. Yes! 不用…需要!
[14:22] Tell your boss over there 转告你那个老板
[14:23] that you boys are ruining our house. 你们的人快毁掉我的房子了
[14:26] Well, just to let you know, 跟你说…
[14:27] my boss will be happy to take this old place off your hands, 我的老板很想买你的房子
[14:30] and for double his last offer! 他出比上次高一倍的价钱!
[14:33] What do you say to that? 你觉得呢?
[14:37] I take that as a ”no,” then? 看来你的回答是“不要”?
[14:38] I believe I made my position to your boss quite clear. 我相信我已经表明立场
[14:42] You poured prune juice in his gas tank. 你在他的油箱中倒入梅子汁
[14:45] Yeah, that was good. 没错,很有趣
[14:46] Here, let me talk to him. 来,我来跟他说话
[14:51] You in the suit. 穿西装的那个!对!你!
[14:54] Yes, you. Take a bath, hippie! 去洗个澡吧,小子!
[14:56] I am not with him! 与我无关!
[14:58] This is serious! 这不是说笑!
[15:00] He’s out to get your house. 他拼命想得到你的房子
[15:02] Tell your boss he can have our house. 转告你老板他可以拥有我的房子
[15:05] -Really? 真的?
[15:06] -When I’m dead! 等我死掉后!
[15:09] I’ll take that as a maybe. 看来这个答案是“也许”?
[15:12] Order now, you get the camera, 立刻订购
[15:13] you get the printer, 有相机功能,印表机功能…
[15:14] 4x optical zoom, 四倍光学变焦
[15:17] Schneider lens, 信乃达镜头
[15:18] photo printer, 相片印表机
[15:19] SD card. SD卡
[15:24] ”Good afternoon. My name is Russell. 午安,我的名字是小罗…
[15:27] ”And I am a Wilderness Explorer 我是野外探险家…
[15:30] in Tribe 54, Sweat Lodge 12. 54团,第12小队
[15:33] ”Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?” 你今天需要任何帮助吗,先生?
[15:36] No. 不用
[15:37] -I could help you cross the street. 我可以扶你过马路
[15:39] -No. 不用
[15:40] -I could help you cross your yard. 我可以…扶你过院子
[15:43] -No. 不用
[15:44] -I could help you cross your porch. 我可以扶你过门廊
[15:47] -No. 不用
[15:49] Well, I gotta help you cross something. 我一定要扶你过些什么才行
[15:50] No. I’m doing fine. 不用,我很好
[15:59] ”Good afternoon. My name is Russell.” 午安,我的名字是小罗…
[16:02] -Kid… Kid. -”And I am a Wilderness Explorer -”in Tribe 54, 我是野外探险家,54团…
[16:05] -I… Slow down. 慢点
[16:06] Sweat Lodge 12.” …第12小队
[16:07] Kid! 小鬼!
[16:09] -”Are you in need of any assistance…” -Thank you, 你今天需要任何帮助…
[16:10] -but I don’t need any help! -”…today, sir?” 谢谢,但我不需要帮助
[16:14] Aouch. 噢!
[16:19] Proceed. 继续
[16:21] -”Good afternoon…” 午安…
[16:22] -But skip to the end! 有话直说吧!
[16:25] See these? These are 看到没?这些是我的…
[16:27] my Wilderness Explorer badges. 野外探险家徽章
[16:29] You may notice one is missing. 你可能注意到少了一个
[16:32] It’s my Assisting the Elderly badge. 那就是帮助老人徽章
[16:35] If I get it, 只要我得到…
[16:36] I will become a Senior Wilderness Explorer. 我就会成为资深野外探险家
[16:39] ”The wilderness must be explored!” 野外值得探索
[16:42] 冲冲!冲!
[16:45] It’s gonna be great! There’s a big ceremony, 会很棒,有盛大典礼…
[16:48] and all the dads come, 所有人的爸爸都会来
[16:49] and they pin on our badges. 会替我们别徽章
[16:51] So, you want to assist an old person? 所以你想帮助老人?
[16:53] Yep! Then I’ll be 对!这样我就会成为…
[16:55] a Senior Wilderness Explorer. 资深野外探险家
[16:58] -You ever heard of a snipe? 你有听过“鹬鸟”吗?
[17:00] -Snipe? “鹬鸟”?
[17:01] Bird. Beady eyes. 一种鸟,圆圆的眼睛
[17:03] Every night it sneaks in my yard 每晚都会溜进我的院子
[17:05] and gobbles my poor azaleas. 乱吃我的杜鹃花
[17:08] I’m elderly and infirm. I can’t catch it. 我年老体衰,我抓不到
[17:11] If only someone could help me. 希望有人能帮我
[17:13] -Me, me! I’ll do it! 我,我!我来抓!
[17:14] -I don’t know. It’s awfully crafty. 不容易,它相当狡猾
[17:17] You’d have to clap your hands three times to lure it in. 你得拍手三下引诱它过来
[17:20] I’ll find him, Mr. Fredricksen! 我会找到的,费迪逊先生
[17:22] I think its burrow is two blocks down. If you go past… 我想它的巢穴在两条街外
[17:24] Two blocks down. Got it! 两条街外,明白!
[17:26] Snipe. 鹬鸟
[17:28] Here, snipey, snipey. 出来,小鸟鸟,小鸟鸟
[17:30] Bring it back here when you find it. 抓到后带回来
[17:33] Snipe! Okay, keep her coming. Keep coming. 好,再来,再来
[17:36] And stop. 来…停!
[17:37] Stop. Stop! 停,停!
[17:41] Why… Hey! Hey, you! What do you… What do you think you’re doing? 你!你以为你在做什么?
[17:46] -I am so sorry, sir. 我很抱歉,先生
[17:47] -Don’t touch that! 不准碰
[17:48] No, no, no. Let me take care of that for you. 不,我来帮你修好
[17:50] -Get away from our mailbox! -Hey. Sir, I… 离我的信箱远一点
[17:52] I don’t want you to touch it! 我不要你碰它
[18:06] Steve, you all right? – 史蒂夫,你没事吧?
[18:42] Sorry, Mr. Fredricksen. 抱歉,费迪逊先生
[18:44] You don’t seem like a public menace to me. 我感觉你不像危险人物
[18:47] Take this. 拿去
[18:49] The guys from Shady Oaks will be by to pick you up in the morning, okay? 橡树园养老院的人早上会来接你
[19:06] What do I do now, Ellie? 艾莉,我该怎么办?
[20:38] Morning, gentlemen. 早安,两位
[20:40] Good morning, Mr. Fredricksen. 早安,费迪逊先生
[20:42] You ready to go? 准备走了吗?
[20:45] Ready as I’ll ever be. 随时候教
[20:46] Would you do me a favor and take this? 帮个忙拿一下好吗?
[20:49] I’ll meet you at the van in just a minute. 我们待会车上见
[20:51] I wanna say one last goodbye to the old place. 我想…跟老家最后道别
[20:56] Sure. Take all the time you need, sir. 没问题,慢慢来,先生
[21:01] That’s typical. He’s probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time. 这很正常,他可能又要跑厕所
[21:06] You think he’d take better care of his house. 他起码该勤于照顾房子
[21:50] So long, boys! 再见,小子们
[21:52] I’ll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls! 我会从仙境瀑布寄明信片给你们
[23:24] We’re on our way, Ellie. 艾莉,我们上路了
[24:35] Hi, Mr. Fredricksen. 嗨,费迪逊先生
[24:38] It’s me, Russell. 是我,小罗
[24:39] What are you doing out here, kid? 小鬼,你在外面做什么?
[24:41] I found the snipe 我找到鹬鸟
[24:42] and I followed it under your porch, 我跟踪它到你的门廊下
[24:45] but this snipe had a long tail 可是这只鹬鸟的尾巴很长
[24:47] and looked more like a large mouse. 看起来比较像大老鼠
[24:55] Please let me in. 拜托让我进来
[24:58] No. 不要
[25:03] Alright, you can come 好吧,你可以…
[25:07] in. 进来
[25:18] I’ve never been in a floating house before. 我从没进过飘浮的房子
[25:22] Goggles. 护目镜
[25:23] Look at this stuff. Wow! You’re going on a trip? 看这些装备,哇!你要去旅行?
[25:26] ”Paradise Falls, a land lost in time.” “仙境瀑布,失落的世界”
[25:30] You’re going to South America, Mr. Fredricksen? 费迪逊先生,你要去南美洲?
[25:31] Don’t touch that! You’ll soil it. 别碰,你会弄脏
[25:33] You know, most people take a plane, 大部份的人会搭飞机…
[25:35] but you’re smart 但是你很聪明…
[25:36] because you will have all your TV and clocks and stuff. 因为你带了电视、钟和所有东西
[25:39] Whoa. Is this how you steer your house? 哇,你用这个驾驶房子吗?
[25:42] Does it really work? 真的有用吗?
[25:44] Kid, would you stop with the… 小鬼,你能别再…
[25:46] -This makes it go right. -Let go of that. -And that way’s left. 这样会右转,那样会左转
[25:49] -Knock it off! 住手!
[25:50] Hey, look! Buildings. 看!大楼
[25:53] That building’s so close I could almost touch it. 那栋楼好近,我几乎能碰到
[25:59] Wow! This is great! 哇!太棒了
[26:02] You should try this, Mr. Fredricksen. 你应该试试,费迪逊先生
[26:04] Look, there’s a bus that could 看,那台巴士可以载我回…
[26:06] take me home two blocks away! 两条街外的家
[26:08] Hey! I can see your house from here. 从这里我能看见你的房子
[26:11] Don’t jerk around so much, kid. Whoa! 别大力摇晃,小鬼
[26:15] Well, that’s not gonna work. 那样行不通
[26:17] I know that cloud. It’s a cumulonimbus. 我知道这种云,积雨云
[26:20] Did you know that 你知道
[26:22] the cumulonimbus 积雨云会形成…
[26:23] forms when warm air rises over cool air? 一旦暖空气高于冷空气?
[26:25] Stayed up all night blowing up balloons for what? 我的气球都白费了
[26:28] …and that’s how we get lightning. 闪电就是这样产生的
[26:29] -That’s nice, kid. -Mr. Fredricksen? 说的好,小鬼
[26:31] There’s a storm coming. It’s starting to get scary.
[26:34] We’re gonna get blown to bits! We’re in big trouble…
[26:39] -What are you doing over there? 你在那里做什么?
[26:41] -Look. 看
[26:53] See? Cumulonimbus. 看吧?积雨云
[27:31] My pack! 我的包包!
[27:38] Got you! 拿到了!
[28:16] I thought you were dead. 我以为你死掉了
[28:21] What happened? 怎么回事?
[28:22] I steered us. 我刚驾驶房子
[28:23] I did. I steered the house. 真的,我驾驶房子
[28:26] Steered us? 驾驶房子?
[28:27] After you tied your stuff down, you took a nap. 你把东西绑住后,就睡着了
[28:30] So I went ahead and steered us down here. 所以我到前面,把房子开到这
[28:32] Yeah. Sure. 你说了算
[28:47] Can’t tell where we are. 弄不清我们在哪里
[28:48] We’re in South America, all right. 我们在南美洲啊
[28:51] It was a cinch 很容易
[28:52] with my Wilderness Explorer GPS. 我有野外探险家的GPS
[28:54] -GP… What? GP什么?
[28:56] -My dad gave it to me. 我爸给我的
[28:57] It shows exactly where we are on the planet. 会显示我们在地球上的位置
[29:01] With this baby, we’ll never be lost! 有了这配备,我们永远不会迷路
[29:09] Oops. 糟了
[29:11] We’ll get you down, find a bus stop, 我们下去,替你找个巴士站
[29:14] you just tell the man you wanna go back to your mother. 你只要告诉司机你想回去找妈妈
[29:17] Sure, but I don’t think they have buses in Paradise Falls. 好啊,但我想仙境瀑布没有巴士
[29:24] There. That ought to do it. 这样应该可行
[29:26] Here, I’ll give you some change for bus fare. 我会给你零钱坐巴士
[29:28] No, I’ll just use my city bus pass. 别担心,我有市区巴士通行证
[29:32] Whoa. That’s gonna be like a billion transfers to get back to my house. 我可能要转乘很多次才能到家
[29:43] Mr. Fredricksen, how much longer? 费迪逊先生,还要多久?
[29:46] Well, we’re up pretty high. Could take hours to get down. 我们很高,下去可能要几小时
[29:52] That thing was… Building or something. 那个是…大楼还是什么
[29:55] What was that, Mr. Fredricksen? 那是什么,费迪逊先生?
[29:58] We can’t be close to the ground yet. 不可能已经接近地面
[30:09] Wait! Wait, no, don’t! Don’t, don’t! 等等,不要…不要!
[30:13] Wait, wait. Wait! 等等,等等
[30:20] -Russell, hang on! Hey! -Whoa! Whoa! 小罗,抓好
[30:33] -Walk back. Walk back. -Okay. Come on. Come on. 走回去,加油
[30:49] Where… Where are we? 我们在哪里?
[30:52] This doesn’t look like the city or the jungle, 看起来不像城市或丛林…
[30:55] Mr. Fredricksen. 费迪逊先生
[30:59] Don’t worry, Ellie. I got it. 别担心,艾莉,我抓紧了
[31:27] There it is. 在那里
[31:56] Ellie, it’s so beautiful. 艾莉,美极了
[32:01] We made it. 我们成功了
[32:03] We made it! Russell! 我们成功了
[32:04] We could float right over there! 小罗,我们可以飘浮到那里
[32:06] Climb up. Climb up! 爬上去,爬上去
[32:08] You mean, assist you? 你是指帮助你?
[32:09] -Yeah, yeah. Whatever. 是啦,随便
[32:10] -Okay. I’ll climb up. 好,我会爬上去
[32:17] -Watch it! 小心!
[32:18] -Sorry. 对不起
[32:26] Now, when you get up there, go ahead and hoist me up! 你上去后,使劲拉我上去
[32:32] Got it? 懂吗?
[32:37] You on the porch yet? 你爬到门廊了吗?
[32:46] What? That’s it? 什么?就这样?
[32:48] I came all this way just to get stuck 我大老远跑来这里…
[32:50] at the wrong end of this rock pile? 却困在山的另一头?
[32:55] Great. 这下可好
[33:00] Hey, if I could assist you over there, would you sign off on my badge? 如果我能帮你到对面… 你会签署我的徽章许可吗?
[33:05] -What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[33:07] -We could walk your house to the falls. 我们可以牵着你的房子走到瀑布
[33:09] -Walk it? 牵着?
[33:11] -Yeah! After all, we weigh it down. 对,毕竟我们稳住它了
[33:13] We could walk it right over there. 我们可以牵着房子走到瀑布
[33:15] Like a parade balloon. 就像气球游行
[33:21] Now, we’re gonna walk to the falls quickly and quietly 我们要轻巧地走到瀑布
[33:24] with no rap music or flashdancing. 老实不搞怪
[33:27] We have three days, 我们最多有三天
[33:29] at best, before the helium leaks out of those balloons. 不然气球会消气
[33:32] And if we’re not at the falls when that happens… 如果我们不能及时赶到瀑布…
[33:34] -Sand. 沙
[33:35] -…we’re not getting to the falls. 我们就无法到达瀑布了
[33:37] I found sand! 我发现沙
[33:40] Don’t you worry, Ellie. 别担心,艾莉
[33:42] We’ll get our house over there. 我会带我们的房子到那里
[33:48] This is fun already, isn’t it? 太好玩了
[33:51] By the time we get there, 我们到达那里之后
[33:52] you’re gonna feel so assisted. 你会感觉我帮了大忙
[33:55] Mr. Fredricksen, 费迪逊先生…
[33:56] if we happen to get separated, 要是我们碰巧走散…
[33:58] use the Wilderness Explorer call. 就使用野外探险家的口号
[34:00] “冲冲!冲!”
[34:04] Wait. Why are we going 等等,再说一次我们去…
[34:05] to Paradise Falls again? 仙境瀑布的原因?
[34:07] Hey, let’s play a game. 我们来玩一个游戏…
[34:09] It’s called ”see who can be quiet the longest.” 叫作“谁能安静最久”
[34:12] Cool! My mom loves that game! 酷!我妈超爱这个游戏!
[35:17] Darn thing! 烂东西!
[35:21] Come on, Russell. Would you hurry it up? 快点,小罗,快一点
[35:23] I’m tired. And my knee hurts. 我累了,我的膝盖好痛
[35:27] Which knee? 哪边的膝盖?
[35:29] My elbow hurts, and I have to go to the bathroom. 我的手肘好痛,我也想上厕所
[35:34] I asked you about that five minutes ago. 我五分钟前才问过你
[35:36] Well, I didn’t have to go then! 我那时不想上嘛
[35:40] I don’t wanna walk anymore. 我不想再走了
[35:44] Can we stop? 可以停下来吗?
[35:46] Russell, if you don’t hurry up, the tigers will eat you. 小罗,再不赶快,老虎会吃了你
[35:49] There are no tigers in South America. Zoology. 南美洲没有老虎,动物学有教
[35:56] For the love of Pete! Go on into the bushes and do your business. 真是的!快去树林里解决
[35:59] Okay! Here! Hold my stuff. 好!拿着!帮我拿东西
[36:04] I’ve always wanted to try this. 我一直想要用这个擦屁屁
[36:10] Mr. Fredricksen, 费迪逊先生…
[36:11] am I supposed to dig the hole before or after? 挖洞是事前还是事后?
[36:14] None of my concern! 不关我的事
[36:19] It’s before! 是事前!
[36:28] Tracks? 脚印?
[36:31] Snipe. 鹬鸟!
[36:34] Here, snipe. 过来,鹬鸟
[36:36] Come on out, snipe. 快出来,鹬鸟
[36:39] Snipe. 鹬鸟
[37:00] Gotcha! Don’t be afraid, little snipe. 逮到你了,别怕,小鹬鸟
[37:03] I am a Wilderness Explorer, 我是野外探险家
[37:05] so I’m a friend to all of nature. 所以我是万物的朋友
[37:08] Want some more? 还要吗?
[37:12] Hi, boy. Don’t eat it all. 小家伙,别全吃掉
[37:16] Come on out. 快出来
[37:19] Come on. Come on. 快点,快点
[37:22] Don’t be afraid, little snipe. 别怕,小鹬鸟
[37:24] Nice snipe. Good little snipe. 乖鹬鸟,听话的小鹬鸟
[37:27] Nice… 乖…
[37:29] Giant snipe. 大鹬鸟?
[37:36] -I found the snipe! 我发现鹬鸟了
[37:38] -Did you? 是吗?
[37:39] -Are they tall? 它们很高吗?
[37:40] -Yes, they’re very tall. 对,它们很高
[37:42] -Do they have a lot of colors? 它们有七彩颜色吗?
[37:44] -They do, indeed! 它们有,没错
[37:45] -Do they like chocolate? 它们喜欢巧克力吗?
[37:48] -Yes… Chocolate? 巧克力?
[37:52] -What is that thing? 那是什么东东啊?
[37:53] -It’s a snipe! 是鹬鸟
[37:55] There’s no such thing as a snipe! 根本没什么鹬鸟啦
[37:56] -But you said snipes eat your… Whoa! -Hey! 可是你说鹬鸟吃掉你的杜鹃花…
[38:01] Go on! Get out of here! Go on! 走开!快滚!走开!去!
[38:14] Careful, Russell! 小心,小罗
[38:15] Hey, look, Mr. Fredricksen. It likes me. Whoa! 看,费迪逊先生,它喜欢我
[38:21] -Russell! -No, stop! That tickles. 别弄了!好痒!
[38:23] Get out of here! Go on! Get! 快滚!走开!滚!
[38:33] No, no, no! Kevin! 不要…!凯文!
[38:35] It’s okay. Mr. Fredricksen is nice. 没关系,费迪逊先生是好人
[38:38] -Kevin? -Yeah. 凯文?-对
[38:39] That’s his name I just gave him. 它的名字,我刚取的
[38:43] Beat it! Vamoose! Scram! 闪开!快走!消失!
[38:46] Hey! That’s mine! 那是我的
[38:52] Shoo! Shoo! Get out of here! 去!去!快滚!
[38:54] Go on! Beat it! 快走!闪开!
[39:01] Can we keep him? Please? 我们能收留它吗?拜托?
[39:03] I’ll get the food for him. 我会替它找食物
[39:04] I’ll walk him. I’ll change his newspapers. 我会溜鸟,我会清理鸟屎
[39:07] No. 不行!
[39:09] ”An Explorer is a friend to all, 探险家是万物的朋友…
[39:11] be it plants or fish or tiny mole.” …不管是植物、鱼或小鼹鼠
[39:13] -That doesn’t even rhyme. 一点都没押韵
[39:15] -Yeah, it does. 有,有押韵啊
[39:17] -Hey, look. Kevin. 看,凯文
[39:18] -What? 什么?
[39:20] Get down! You’re not allowed up there! 下来,不准上去 下来,不准上去 Get down! You’re not allowed up there!
[39:26] You come down here right now! 马上给我下来
[39:31] Can you believe this, Ellie? 天啊,艾莉,你能相信吗?
[39:34] Ellie? Hey, Ellie! Could I keep the bird? 艾莉,我能收留这只鸟吗?
[39:43] She said for you to let me. 她叫你答应我
[39:44] But I told him no. I told you no! 可是我跟他说不行
[39:47] N-O. 我说不行!不…行
[40:00] I see you back there. 我知道你跟来了
[40:04] Go on! Get out of here! Shoo! 走开!滚开!去!
[40:06] Go annoy someone else for a while. 去烦一下别人啦
[40:09] Hey, are you okay over there? 你们好吗?
[40:14] Hello? 有人吗?
[40:21] Hello, sir! Thank goodness. 你好,先生,谢天谢地
[40:24] It’s nice to know someone else is up here. 真高兴知道这里还有别人
[40:27] I can smell you. 我可以闻出你们
[40:29] What? You can smell us? 什么?你可以…闻出我们?
[40:34] I can smell you. 我可以闻出你们
[40:44] You were talking to a rock. 你在跟石头说话
[40:47] Hey, that one looks like a turtle. 那颗石头看起来像乌龟
[40:50] Look at that one! That one looks like a dog. 看那一颗,看起来像狗
[40:54] -It is a dog! 是狗耶
[40:55] -What? 什么?
[40:57] We’re not allowed to have dogs in my apartment. 我家公寓不准养狗
[41:03] Hey, I like dogs. 我喜欢狗
[41:04] We have your dog! 你的狗在这
[41:07] -Whoa! -Wonder who he belongs to. 不晓得是谁的狗
[41:08] Sit, boy. Hey, 坐下,狗狗
[41:09] look, he’s trained. Shake. 看,它受过训练,握手
[41:13] -Speak. 说话
[41:14] -Hi, there. 你好
[41:16] Did that dog just say ”Hi, there”? 那只狗刚才说“你好”吗?
[41:18] Oh, yes. 没错!
[41:20] My name is Dug. 我叫做小逗
[41:21] I have just met you, and I love you. 我一见到你,我就喜欢你
[41:25] My master made me this collar. 我的主人替我设计这条项圈
[41:27] He is a good and smart master, 他是厉害又聪明的主人
[41:28] and he made me this collar so that I may talk. 他设计这条项圈所以我能说话
[41:31] Squirrel! 松鼠!
[41:33] My master is good and smart. 我的主人又厉害又聪明
[41:35] -It’s not possible. 太不可思议了
[41:36] -It is, because my master is smart. 因为我的主人很聪明
[41:39] -Cool! What do these do, boy? 酷喔!这些有什么作用?
[41:40] -Hey, would you… 请你…
[41:42] I use that collar… 我用这个项圈…
[41:45] …to talk with. I would be happy if you stopped. 说话,希望你别再玩了
[41:47] Russell, don’t touch that! It could be radioactive or something! 别碰,可能会辐射外泄
[41:50] I am a great tracker. 我的专长是追踪
[41:51] My pack sent me on a special mission all by myself. 我的伙伴派我独自出特别任务
[41:55] Have you seen a bird? 你们有看见一只鸟吗?
[41:56] I want to find one, and I’ve been on the scent. 我想找到它,我一直在搜寻线索
[41:58] I am a great tracker. Did I mention that? 我的专长是追踪,我提过了吗?
[42:02] Hey, that is the bird. 就是这只鸟
[42:03] I have never seen one up close, but this is the bird. 我从没近看过,但就是这只鸟
[42:06] May I take your bird back to camp as my prisoner? 我能俘虏你们的鸟带回基地吗?
[42:09] Yes, yes, take it. 好,请便
[42:10] And on the way, learn how to bark like a real dog. 还有,学会真正的狗叫声
[42:13] I can bark. 我会狗叫声
[42:15] And here’s howling. 这是狼嚎
[42:21] Can we keep him? Please, please, please! 我们能收留它吗?拜托啦!
[42:23] -No. 不行!
[42:24] -But it’s a talking dog! 可是它是会说话的狗耶
[42:26] It’s just a weird trick or something. 只是唬人的技俩
[42:28] Let’s get to the falls. 我们快前往瀑布
[42:31] Please be my prisoner. 请当我的俘虏
[42:32] Please, please be my prisoner! 拜托,请当我的俘虏
[42:38] Here it is. I picked up the bird’s scent! 没错,我闻到那只鸟的味道
[42:40] Wait a minute, wait a minute! What is this? 等一下,这是什么?
[42:43] Chocolate. I smell chocolate. 巧克力,我闻到巧克力
[42:45] I’m getting prunes and denture cream! 现在我闻到梅子和假牙固定剂
[42:48] Who are they? 他们是谁?
[42:49] Man, Master will not be pleased. 糟了,主人会不高兴
[42:52] We better tell him someone took the bird. 我们最好通知他有人抓走那只鸟
[42:54] Right, Alpha? 对吧,发哥?
[42:56] No. Soon enough 不,那只鸟很快又会…
[42:59] the bird will be ours yet again. 落入我们手中
[43:01] Find the scent, my compadres, 找出味道,我的朋友
[43:02] and you too shall have much rewardings 你们的功劳也会获得…
[43:04] from Master for the toil factor you wage. 主人的丰厚奖赏
[43:08] Hey, Alpha, I think there’s something wrong with your collar. 发哥,我想你的项圈出了问题
[43:11] You must’ve bumped it. 你一定撞坏了
[43:12] Yeah, your voice sounds funny! 对,你的声音好怪
[43:18] Beta! Gamma! B咖!马弟!
[43:21] Mayhaps you desire to… Squirrel! 或许你们…松鼠!
[43:25] Mayhaps you desire to challenge the ranking 你们想要挑战
[43:27] that I have been assigned by my strength and cunning. 我靠暴力耍诈得来的地位?
[43:29] No, no, no. But maybe Dug would. 不…但是或许小逗想
[43:32] You might wanna ask him. 你最好问他
[43:34] Yeah. I wonder if he’s found the bird 对,搞不好他在特别任务中…
[43:36] on his very special mission. 已发现那只鸟
[43:39] Do not mention Dug to me at this time. 别在这个时候跟我提到小逗
[43:42] His fooI’s errand will keep him most occupied. 他的蠢差事会让他忙死
[43:45] Most occupied indeed. 忙到不行
[43:49] Do you not agree with that which I am saying to you now? 你们不同意我刚才说的话吗?
[43:52] Sure, but the second Master finds out 当然同意,可是主人一旦发现…
[43:54] you sent Dug out by himself, 你派小逗独自出任务
[43:56] none of us will get a treat. 我们都会没饭吃
[43:59] You are wise, my trusted lieutenant. 你很聪明,我的忠实副手
[44:03] This is Alpha calling Dug. 这是发哥呼叫小逗
[44:05] Come in, Dug. 回覆,小逗
[44:06] Hi, Alpha. Hey, your voice sounds funny. 嗨,发哥,你的声音好怪
[44:08] I know, I know! Have you seen the bird? 我知啦!你有看见那只鸟吗?
[44:12] Why, yes. The bird is my prisoner now. 有,那只鸟现在是我的俘虏
[44:14] Yeah, right! 太好了
[44:18] Impossible! Where are you? 不可能!你在哪里?
[44:20] I am here with the bird,and I will bring it back, 我跟鸟在一起,我会带它回去
[44:23] and then you will like me.-Gotta go. 这样你们就会喜欢我,我得挂了
[44:25] -Hey, Dug, who you talking to? 小逗,你在跟谁说话?
[44:26] -No, wait, wait! 不,等等!
[44:28] -What’s Dug doing? 小逗在做什么?
[44:29] -Why’s he with that small mailman? 他为何跟那个小邮差在一起?
[44:31] -Where are they? 他们在哪里?
[44:35] There he is. Come on! 在那里,快点
[44:41] Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please be my prisoner. 拜托,请当我的俘虏
[44:44] Dug, stop bothering Kevin! 小逗,别烦凯文了
[44:45] That man there says I can take the bird, 那个人说我可以带走这只鸟
[44:47] and I love that man there like he is my master. 我喜欢他,他就像我的主人
[44:50] I am not your master! 我不是你的主人!
[44:51] I am warning you once again, bird. 我再警告你一次,大鸟
[44:54] -Hey! Quit it! -I am jumping on you now, bird. 别闹了-我要跳到你身上了,大鸟
[44:56] Russell, at this rate, we’ll never get to the falls. 以这种速度我们永远也到不了瀑布
[45:07] I am nobody’s master, got it? 我不是任何人的主人,懂吗?
[45:09] I don’t want you here, and I don’t want you here! 我不要你在这里,还有你!
[45:11] I’m stuck with you! 我跟你困在这里了!
[45:13] And if you two don’t clear out of here by the time I count to three… 我数到三你们两个还不走的话…
[45:15] A ball! Oh, boy, oh, boy! A ball! 球!好棒,好棒!球耶!
[45:18] Ball? 球?
[45:21] Yeah, yeah? You want it, boy? 你想要吗?
[45:22] Huh? Huh? Yeah. Yeah? 要吗?
[45:23] Yes, I do! I do ever so want the ball. 我要!我超想要球的!
[45:26] -Go get it! -Oh, boy! Oh, boy! 快去捡
[45:27] I will get it and then bring it back! 我去捡回来
[45:29] Quick, Russell. Give me some chocolate. 快点,小罗,给我一些巧克力
[45:30] -Why? 做什么?
[45:32] -Just give it to me! 快给我
[45:33] Bird. Bird! 大鸟,大鸟!
[45:37] Come on, Russell. 快走,小罗
[45:39] Wait. Wait, Mr. Fredricksen. 等等,费迪逊先生
[45:47] What are we doing? 我们在做什么?
[45:53] Hey, we’re pretty far now. Kevin’s gonna miss me. 我们走太远了 凯文会跟不上
[46:03] I think that did the trick. 策略成功了
[46:07] Hi, Master. 嗨,主人
[46:09] Afternoon. 午安
[46:37] Well, thanks for keeping us dry anyway, Ellie. 谢谢帮我们挡雨,艾莉
[46:40] Which one’s the front? 哪一边是前面?
[46:43] Oh, boy. 要命
[46:45] Is this step three or step five? 这是第三还是第五步骤?
[46:50] There. 好了
[46:56] All done! That’s for you. 完成了,给你的
[47:05] Tents are hard. 搭帐篷好难
[47:08] Wait. Aren’t you super wilderness guy, 等等,你不是优秀野外探险家…
[47:10] with the GPMs and the badges? 还有GPS和徽章?
[47:13] Yeah, but 对,可是…
[47:16] can I tell you a secret? 可以告诉你一个秘密吗?
[47:18] -No. 不用
[47:19] -All right. Here it goes. 好吧,我说了
[47:22] I never actually buiIt a tent before. 我从来没有真正搭过帐篷
[47:24] There, I said it. 我说出秘密了
[47:26] You’ve been camping before, haven’t you? 你以前露营过,对吧?
[47:28] Well, never outside. 其实…从来没在野外
[47:32] Well, why didn’t you ask your dad how to build a tent? 你为什么不问你爸如何搭帐篷?
[47:35] I don’t think he wants to talk about this stuff. 我想他对这种事没兴趣
[47:37] Well, why don’t you try him sometime. 你为何不偶尔试着问他?
[47:39] Maybe he’ll surprise you. 或许他会让你惊喜
[47:41] Well, he’s away a lot. I don’t see him much. 他总是不在家,我不常见到他
[47:43] He’s gotta be home sometime. 他一定偶尔会在家
[47:44] Well, I call, but 我打给他,可是…
[47:47] Phyllis told me I bug him too much. 菲莉丝说我老是烦他
[47:49] Phyllis? You call your own mother by her first name? 菲莉丝?你直呼你妈的名字?
[47:53] Phyllis isn’t my mom. 菲莉丝不是我妈
[48:05] But he promised he’d come to 不过他答应会来参加…
[48:07] my Explorer ceremony 我的探险家典礼…
[48:09] to pin on my Assisting the Elderly badge. 替我别上“帮助老人”徽章
[48:13] So, he can show me about tents then, right? 到时他就能教我搭帐篷,对吧?
[48:23] Hey, why don’t you get some sleep? 去睡个觉吧
[48:26] Don’t wanna wake up the traveling flea circus. 可别吵到那里的马戏团成员
[48:31] Mr. Fredricksen? 费迪逊先生?
[48:33] Dug says he wants to take Kevin prisoner. 小逗说要俘虏凯文
[48:37] We have to protect him. 我们要保护它
[48:41] Can Kevin go with us? 凯文可以跟我们走吗?
[48:44] All right, he can come. 好吧,它可以跟着我们
[48:47] Promise you won’t leave him? 保证你不会丢下它?
[48:49] -Yeah. 好
[48:50] -Cross your heart? 你发誓?
[49:00] Cross my heart. 我发誓
[49:07] What have I got myself into, Ellie? 艾莉,我卷入了什么麻烦?
[49:33] Morning, sweetheart. 早安,亲爱的
[49:37] We better get moving. 我们最好快上路
[49:41] Bird’s gone.Maybe Russell won’t notice. 大鸟不见了,小罗也许不会注意
[49:45] All right, everybody up! 好了,大家起床
[49:47] Where’s Kevin? He’s wandered off! 凯文呢?它走失了
[49:49] Kevin! 凯文
[49:50] Dug, find Kevin! 小逗,找出凯文
[49:52] Find the bird, find the bird! 找出大鸟,找出大鸟
[49:55] Hi, hi. Point! 看那!
[49:56] Look. There he is! 看,它在那里
[50:00] Point! 看那!
[50:02] Hey! That’s my food! Get off my roof! 那是我的食物,离开我的屋顶
[50:05] Yeah, get off of his… 没错,离开他的屋顶
[50:12] What is it doing? 它在做什么?
[50:13] The bird is calling to her babies. 那只鸟在呼唤她的宝宝
[50:17] Her babies. 她的宝宝?
[50:20] Kevin’s a girl? 凯文是女生?
[50:24] Her house is over there in those twisty rocks. 她的巢在那些弯曲的岩石上
[50:27] She has been gathering food for 她一直为宝宝收集食物
[50:29] her babies and must get back to them. 她必须回去找它们
[50:31] Wait. Kevin’s just leaving? 等等,凯文离开了
[50:36] But you promised to protect her. 但你保证会保护她
[50:39] Her babies need her. 她的宝宝需要她
[50:40] We gotta make sure they’re together! 我们得确保她能顺利回去
[50:42] Sorry, Russell. 抱歉,小罗
[50:43] We’ve lost enough time already. 我们已经耗掉太多时间
[50:47] Yeah. 好吧
[50:56] This was her favorite chocolate. 这是她最喜欢的巧克力
[50:59] Because you sent her away, there’s more for you. 因为你放她走,你能分到一点
[51:06] Kevin? 凯文?
[51:26] Where’s the bird? You said you had the bird. 大鸟呢?你说你有大鸟
[51:29] Oh, yes. Oh, yes. 没错,没错,既然我有说过…
[51:30] Since I have said that, I can see how you would think that. 我明白你们会作何感想
[51:33] -Where is it? -Tomorrow. 它在哪里?
[51:36] Come back tomorrow, and then 明天,明天再来,到时候…
[51:38] I will again have the bird. Yes. 我又会有那只鸟,没错
[51:41] You lost it! 你弄丢了
[51:43] Why do I not have a surprised feeling? 为什么我没感到惊讶呢?
[51:46] Well, at least you now have led us to the small mailman 起码你带我们发现小邮差…
[51:49] and the one who smells of prunes. 以及有假牙固定剂味道的人
[51:53] Master will be most pleased we have found them 主人一定很高兴我们发现他们
[51:56] and will ask of them many questions. Come! 也会问他们许多问题,来!
[51:59] Wait. We’re not going with you! 等等,我们才不跟你们走
[52:01] We’re going to the falls! 我们要去瀑布
[52:05] Get away from me! 别靠近我
[52:10] Get down! 别过来
[53:05] Stay! 别动!
[53:15] You came here in that? 你们这样来的?
[53:18] Yeah. 对
[53:20] In a house? A floating house? 带着房子?飘浮的房子?
[53:32] That is the darnedest thing I’ve ever seen. 这是我见过最诡异的景象
[53:36] You’re not after my bird, are you? 你们不是在找我要的鸟吧?
[53:39] But if you needed to borrow a cup of sugar, 不过如果你们想要借一些糖…
[53:41] I’d be happy to oblige. 我乐意提供
[53:48] Well, this is all a misunderstanding. 这全是误会一场
[53:50] My dogs made a mistake. 我的狗弄错了
[53:52] Wait. Are you Charles Muntz? 等等,你是查尔斯蒙兹?
[53:55] Yeah, well, yes. 没错…我是
[53:57] THE Charles Muntz? 鼎鼎大名的查尔斯蒙兹?
[54:00] ”Adventure is out there!” 冒险就在前方!
[54:02] It’s really him! That’s Charles Muntz! 真的是他!是查尔斯蒙兹!
[54:06] -It is? Who’s Charles Muntz? -Him! 是吗?查尔斯蒙兹是谁?
[54:09] -Yes! Yes! That’s him! -I’m Carl Fredricksen. 他耶!我是卡尔费迪逊
[54:11] My wife and l, 我和我老婆
[54:12] we were your biggest fans. 我们都是你的头号粉丝
[54:15] Oh, well. You’re a man of good taste. 你的品味不赖
[54:18] Now, you must be tired. Hungry? 你们一定很累了,饿吗?
[54:22] Now, attention, everyone! 注意,各位!
[54:23] These people are no longer intruders! 这些人不再是侵入者
[54:26] They are our guests. 他们是我们的客人
[54:29] Follow me. I like you temporarily. 跟我来,我目前还算喜欢你
[54:32] You do smell like prunes. 你真的闻起来有梅子味
[54:33] 好棒!
[54:36] I will not bite you. 我不会咬你。
[54:37] The small mailman smells like chocolate. 小邮差的味道像巧克力
[54:41] I’m sorry about the dogs. 狗的事很抱歉
[54:43] -Hope they weren’t too rough on you. 希望它们没有对你们太粗暴
[54:45] -We weren’t. 我们才没有
[54:46] Go ahead and moor your airship right next to mine. 去把你的飞船固定在我的旁边
[54:55] We’re not actually going inside 我们不会真的要进入…
[54:57] the Spirit of Adventure itself? “冒险精神号”里面吧?
[55:00] Would you like to? 你想吗?
[55:02] Would I? 当然
[55:06] Wait up, Mr. Muntz. 等一下,蒙兹先生
[55:08] Jiminy Cricket. 厉害
[55:10] -Not you. 不是你
[55:11] -What do we do with Dug? 我们该怎么处置小逗?
[55:12] He has lost the bird. 他弄丢大鸟
[55:14] Put him in the Cone of Shame. 让他戴上“羞羞圈”
[55:21] I do not like the Cone of Shame. 我不喜欢“羞羞圈”
[55:25] Well, most of the collection is housed in the world’s top museums, 多数的收藏品展示在…
[55:27] Well, most of the collection is housed in the world’s top museums, 全世界的一流博物馆
[55:29] New York, Munich, London. 纽约,慕尼黑,伦敦
[55:31] Of course, I kept the best for myself. 当然,我留下最好的
[55:33] Did you ever! Will you look at that? 确实如此,看那个就知道
[55:36] Yes, the Arsinoitherium. 没错,亚森巨兽
[55:39] Beast charged while I was brushing my teeth. 这怪兽趁我刷牙时攻击我
[55:41] Used my shaving kit to bring him down. 我用刮胡刀杀死他
[55:45] Oh, yeah. Well, surprise me. 端出最好的
[55:46] Only way to get it out of Ethiopia at the time 当时把那怪兽带出衣索匹亚的…
[55:48] was to 唯一方法…
[55:49] have it declared as dental equipment. 就是申报为牙医器材
[55:52] Oh, my gosh! 我的天啊
[55:53] The giant Somalian leopard tortoise! 索马利亚的豹纹巨龟
[55:55] You recognize it. I’m impressed. 你认得出来,真难得
[55:59] That’s an interesting story there. 那是个有趣故事
[56:01] Excellent choice. 好酒
[56:03] I found it on safari with RooseveIt. 我跟罗斯福总统在狩猎时抓到的
[56:07] He and I fell into a habit of playing gin rummy in the evenings, 我和他晚上还会玩玩牌
[56:11] and did he cheat! 他还作弊呢
[56:13] He was horrible. 他牌品太差
[56:16] Master, 主人…
[56:17] dinner is ready. 晚餐准备好了
[56:19] Oh, dear. Broken translator. 老天,翻译机坏了
[56:21] It’s that loose wire again. 又是电线松掉
[56:24] There you go, big fella. 弄好了,大个子
[56:25] Thank you, Master. 谢谢你,主人
[56:27] I liked his other voice. 我喜欢他之前的声音
[56:30] Well, dinner is served. Right this way. 晚餐上菜了,这边请
[56:35] So, how are things stateside, huh? 美国方面怎样?
[56:38] Almost tempted to go back a few times, 我有几次冲动想回去
[56:41] but I have unfinished work here. 但是我这里有未完成的任务
[56:44] Please. 请坐
[56:46] I hope you’re hungry, 我希望你们饿了…
[56:47] because Epsilon is the finest chef I’ve ever had. 因为艾普森是我用过最好的厨师
[56:57] Epsilon, you’ve done it again! 艾普森,你又没令人失望
[56:59] Yes! 太棒了!
[57:05] My Ellie would’ve loved all this. 我的艾莉一定会很开心
[57:07] You know, it’s because of you she had this dream 因为你,她才有这个梦想…
[57:10] to come down here and live by Paradise Falls. 来到这里,住在仙境瀑布旁
[57:13] I’m honored. And now you’ve made it. 我很荣幸,现在你做到了
[57:15] You’re sure we’re not a bother? 你确定我们不会打扰你?
[57:17] I’d hate to impose. 我讨厌麻烦别人
[57:18] No, no. It’s a pleasure to have guests, 不,有客人来是件好事
[57:21] a real treat. 可以享用大餐
[57:22] -Treat! Where’s the treat! 大餐!大餐! -Treat!
[57:23] No, no. Quiet! Calm down, calm down. 不,安静!
[57:27] -I want a treat! I want a treat! -Hey! 乐事在哪里?我要乐事!
[57:28] I shouldn’t have used that word. 我不该用那个词的
[57:30] Having guests is a delight. 有客人是一件好事
[57:33] More often I get thieves come to steal 经常,会有小偷来抢…
[57:35] what’s rightfully mine. 属于我的东西
[57:37] No! 不会吧
[57:40] They called me a fraud, those… 他们叫我骗子,那些人…
[57:45] But once I bring back this creature, 不过一旦我带回这个怪兽
[57:47] my name will be cleared. 我就能讨回清白
[57:50] Beautiful, isn’t it? 很漂亮,对吧?
[57:55] I’ve spent a lifetime tracking it. 我耗尽一生在找它
[57:59] Sometimes years go by between sightings. 几年来,它现身过几次
[58:04] I’ve tried to smoke it out of that 我设法引诱它走出…
[58:07] deathly labyrinth where it lives. 它那迷宫般的巢穴
[58:10] You can’t go in after it. 你不能跟着它回去
[58:12] Once in, there’s no way out. 一旦进入,就出不来
[58:15] I’ve lost so many dogs. 许多狗都因此丧生
[58:19] And here they come, these bandits, 后来一些土匪出现
[58:21] and think the bird is theirs to take. 以为那只鸟是他们的囊中物
[58:24] But they soon find that this mountain 不过他们立刻发现这座山…
[58:28] is a very dangerous place. 是一个很危险的地方
[58:33] Hey, that looks like Kevin. 那看起来像凯文
[58:36] -Kevin? 凯文?
[58:37] -Yeah, that’s my new giant bird pet. 对,是我的新巨型宠物鸟
[58:39] I trained it to follow us. 我训练它跟着我们
[58:41] Follow you? 跟着你们?
[58:43] It’s impossible. How? 难以置信,怎么办到的?
[58:45] -She likes chocolate. 她喜欢巧克力
[58:46] -Chocolate? 巧克力?
[58:48] Yeah. 对 对
[58:49] I gave her some of my chocolate. She goes gaga for it. 我给她一些巧克力,她超爱的
[58:52] But it ran off. It’s gone now. 可是它跑了,它不见了
[59:01] You know, Carl, 说真的,卡尔…
[59:03] these people who pass through here, 经过这里的人…
[59:06] they all tell pretty good stories. 大家都爱夸大其词
[59:11] A surveyor making a map. 绘制地图的调查员
[59:15] A botanist cataloging plants. 分类植物的植物学家
[59:21] An old man taking his house to Paradise Falls. 带着房子去仙境瀑布的老人
[59:33] I mean, that’s the best one yet. 这次最夸张
[59:35] I can’t wait to hear how it ends. 我等不及听故事结局了
[59:47] Well, it’s been a wonderful evening, but we better be going. 今晚很愉快,但我们该走了
[59:50] You’re not leaving. 你们还不能走
[59:52] We don’t want to take advantage of your hospitality. 我们不好意思白吃白喝
[59:55] -Come on, Russell. 走吧,小罗
[59:57] -But we haven’t even had dessert yet. 可是我们还没吃甜点
[59:59] The boy’s right. You haven’t had dessert. 那男孩是对的,你们还没吃甜点
[1:00:02] Epsilon here makes a delicious cherries jubilee. 艾普森做了美味的樱桃派
[1:00:08] You really must stay. I insist. 你们真的必须留下,我坚持
[1:00:12] We have so much more to talk about. 我们还有很多事要谈
[1:00:18] Kevin? 凯文?
[1:00:27] It’s here. 它在这里
[1:00:31] Get them! 抓住他们
[1:00:34] -Hurry! -I am hurrying! 赶快-我正在赶啊
[1:00:38] They’re coming! 狗快来了
[1:00:41] Master, over here. 主人,这里!
[1:00:59] Go toward the light, Master! 往灯的方向,主人
[1:01:31] Russell! 小罗
[1:01:36] Get back! 滚开!
[1:01:41] Go on, Master! I will stop the dogs! 快点,主人!我会阻止这些狗!
[1:01:46] Stop, you dogs. 站住,兄弟们
[1:02:16] Help! 救命!
[1:02:18] Help! 救命! Help!
[1:02:22] 冲冲!冲!
[1:02:23] 冲冲!冲!
[1:02:25] Give me your hand! 抓我的手
[1:02:38] Hang on to Kevin! 抓住凯文
[1:03:12] Kevin. 凯文
[1:03:37] Oh, no, no, no. Kevin. 不,凯文
[1:03:39] Stay down. 别动
[1:03:41] She’s hurt real bad. 她伤得很严重
[1:03:44] Can’t we help her get home? 我们能不能帮她回家?
[1:03:57] All right, but we gotta hurry. 好吧,但我们得赶快
[1:04:06] You lost them? 没追到他们?
[1:04:08] No, it was Dug. 不,是小逗
[1:04:09] Yeah. He’s with them. 对,它跟他们同伙
[1:04:11] He helped them escape! 它帮他们逃走
[1:04:13] Wait. 等等
[1:04:15] Wait a minute. Dug. 等一下
[1:04:24] See anything? 有看到什么吗?
[1:04:25] No. My pack is not following us. 没有,我的狗伙伴没跟来
[1:04:28] Boy, they are dumb. 天啊,他们真笨
[1:04:29] This is crazy. 离谱,我终于见到我的童年偶像
[1:04:30] I finally meet my childhood hero, and he’s trying to kill us. What a joke! 结果他竟然想杀我们 真是笑话
[1:04:34] Hey, I know a joke. 我知道一个笑话
[1:04:36] A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, 有一只松鼠走近一棵树说…
[1:04:38] ”l forgot to store acorns for winter 我忘记储存冬天的果实…
[1:04:40] and now I am dead.” …我死定了
[1:04:41] It is funny because the squirrel gets dead. 哈!太好笑了,因为松鼠死了
[1:04:48] Careful, Russell. 小心,小罗
[1:04:50] You okay, Kevin? 你没事吧,凯文?
[1:04:56] You know what, Mr. Fredricksen? 费迪逊先生,你知道吗?
[1:04:59] The wilderness isn’t quite what I expected. 野外跟我想像的不太一样
[1:05:02] Yeah? How so? 真的?怎么说?
[1:05:04] It’s kind of wild. 有点太野了
[1:05:06] I mean, it’s not how they made it sound in my book. 跟我在书上读到的不同
[1:05:10] Get used to that, kid. 适应现实吧,孩子
[1:05:12] My dad made it sound so easy. 我爸把野外说得很简单
[1:05:14] He’s really good at camping 他真的很擅长露营…
[1:05:16] and how to make fire from rocks and stuff. 钻木取火之类的
[1:05:19] He used to come to all my Sweat Lodge meetings. 他以前会参加我所有的探险集会
[1:05:23] And afterwards, we’d go get ice cream at Fentons. 之后,我们会去吃冰淇淋
[1:05:27] I always get chocolate 我总是点巧克力口味
[1:05:28] and he gets butter brickle. 他点太妃糖口味
[1:05:29] Then we sit on this one curb right outside, 然后我们坐在冰淇淋店外的路边
[1:05:33] and I’ll count all the blue cars 我数所有的蓝色车子
[1:05:34] and he counts all the red ones, 他数所有的红色车子
[1:05:36] and whoever gets the most wins. 谁的数量较多…谁赢
[1:05:43] I like that curb. 我喜欢坐路边
[1:05:48] That might sound boring, 听起来可能很无聊
[1:05:50] but I think the boring stuff 但我想最无聊的事…
[1:05:52] is the stuff I remember the most. 却是我最难忘的事
[1:06:02] Look! There it is! 看!在那里!
[1:06:04] Hey, kid. Hold on, Russell. Stand still. 孩子,等等,小罗,站好
[1:06:18] Look at that bird go. 看那只鸟走了
[1:06:20] Wait up, you overgrown chicken. 等一下,大号的鸡
[1:06:23] That’s it. Go, Kevin! 干得好,快去,凯文
[1:06:25] Go find your babies! 去找你的宝宝
[1:06:31] Run, Kevin! Run! 快走,凯文,快走
[1:06:36] Oh, no! 不!
[1:06:42] Russell, give me your knife! 小罗,你的刀给我
[1:06:47] Get away from my bird! 别靠近我的鸟
[1:07:15] No! 不!
[1:07:23] No! 不!
[1:07:30] Careful. We’ll want her in good shape for my return. 小心,我回去时她要毫发无伤
[1:07:35] Let her go! 放她走!
[1:07:37] Stop! 住手!
[1:07:42] Kevin! 凯文!
[1:07:57] You gave away Kevin. 你丢下凯文
[1:08:02] You just gave her away. 你就这样…丢下她
[1:08:07] This is none of my concern. 她不关我的事
[1:08:10] I didn’t ask for any of this! 这不是我自找的
[1:08:15] Master, it’s alright. 主人…没事了
[1:08:18] I am not your master! 我不是你的主人
[1:08:21] And if you hadn’t have shown up, 要是你没出现…
[1:08:22] none of this would’ve happened! 这一切都不会发生
[1:08:24] Bad dog! Bad dog! 坏狗狗!坏狗狗!
[1:08:35] Now, whether you assist me or not, 不管你愿不愿帮我…
[1:08:38] I am going to Paradise Falls if it kills me. 打死我都要去仙境瀑布
[1:09:53] Here. 拿去
[1:09:56] I don’t want this anymore. 我不要这个了
[1:13:37] Russell? 小罗?
[1:13:44] Russell! 小罗!
[1:13:45] I’m gonna help Kevin, even if you won’t! 我要去帮凯文,你不帮就算了
[1:13:50] No, Russell! No! 不,小罗!不!
[1:15:04] Russell? 小罗?
[1:15:08] Dug! 小逗!
[1:15:09] I was hiding under your porch 我躲在你的门廊下
[1:15:11] because I love you. Can I stay? 因为我喜欢你,我能留下吗?
[1:15:14] Can you stay? 你能留下吗?
[1:15:15] Well, you’re my dog, aren’t you?And I’m your master. 你是我的狗吧?而我是你主人
[1:15:18] You’re my master? 你是我主人?
[1:15:19] Oh, boy! Oh, boy! 太好了!太好了!
[1:15:21] Good boy, Dug! You’re a good boy! 乖狗狗,小逗!你是好狗狗!
[1:15:49] Yes! 帅喔!
[1:15:53] Don’t worry, Kevin. I’ll save… 别担心,凯文,我会救…
[1:16:03] And they wouldn’t believe me. 大家都不相信我
[1:16:06] Just wait till they get a look at you. 他们看到你就会傻眼了
[1:16:08] Master? -The small mailman has returned. -What? 主人?小邮差回来了 什么?
[1:16:14] Let me go. 放我走
[1:16:17] Where’s your elderly friend? 你的[老』朋友呢?
[1:16:21] He’s not my friend anymore. 他不再是我朋友了
[1:16:24] Well, if you’re here, 只要你在这里…
[1:16:25] Fredricksen can’t be far behind. 费迪逊一定就在附近
[1:16:28] Where are you keeping Kevin? 你把凯文藏在哪里?
[1:16:31] -Let me go! 放我走
[1:16:32] -Scream all you want, small mailman. 随你叫吧,小邮差
[1:16:35] None of your mailman friends can hear you. 没有邮差听得见你
[1:16:38] I’ll unleash all my Wilderness Explorer training! 我会发挥野外探险家的整套训练
[1:16:45] Alpha, Fredricksen’s coming back. 发哥!老头来了
[1:16:47] Guard that bird. 看住那只鸟
[1:16:49] If you see the old man, you know what to do. 看到老头的话,你知道该怎么做
[1:16:51] Hey, where are you going? I’m not finished with you! 你要去哪里?我不会放过你的
[1:16:54] Nice talking with you. 很高兴跟你谈话
[1:17:01] Where are you, Fredricksen? 费迪逊,你在哪里?
[1:17:22] Russell! 小罗!
[1:17:36] -Mr. Fredricksen! 费迪逊先生!
[1:17:37] -Dug, bring her over! 小逗,拉过来
[1:17:40] You came back for Kevin! Let’s go get her! 你为了凯文回来!我们去救她!
[1:17:43] I’m getting Kevin. You stay here. 我去救凯文,你待在这里
[1:17:45] But I wanna help. 可是我想帮忙
[1:17:46] I don’t want your help. 我不要你的帮忙
[1:17:48] I want you safe. 我要你安全
[1:17:57] How do we get past these dogs? 我们要怎么甩开这些狗?
[1:17:59] Point! 看这!
[1:18:11] Kevin. 凯文
[1:18:13] Don’t worry, Kevin. We’re on our way. 别担心,凯文,我们快来了
[1:18:16] Allow no one to be entering through these doors. 不准任何人进入这些门
[1:18:20] Guard well that bird, my minions. 好好守住那只鸟,小喽?们
[1:18:23] What do we do now, Dug? 小逗,我们现在怎么办?
[1:18:39] Who wants the ball? 谁想要球?
[1:18:40] -Me! I want it! -Me! I do! 我!我要!我!我要!
[1:18:44] -I want the ball! -Give it to me!
[1:18:45] Then go get it! 那就去捡
[1:18:46] I’m gonna get there first! 我会抢第一
[1:18:49] Getting the ball! 我一定要抢到球
[1:18:50] I got it! 抢到了!
[1:18:52] Uh-oh. 糟了
[1:18:57] I’m sorry, Kevin. Let’s get you out of here. 对不起,凯文,我们救你出去
[1:19:00] -Master! He’s gone! The old man! -He’s here! 主人!他抢走鸟了!他在这里!
[1:19:02] 什么?我去抓他
[1:19:03] -He’s got the bird! -The bird’s gone… 他抢走鸟了!
[1:19:05] Calm down! One at a time! 别急,一个一个来
[1:19:11] I…want…to…help! 我…想…帮忙!哈哈!
[1:19:24] -He’s in Hall D! -He’s in Hall C! 他在D走廊,等等!
[1:19:27] It’s the old man! 他在B走廊,是那个老头!
[1:19:28] Does anyone know where they are? 谁知道他们在哪里?
[1:19:46] Gray Leader? Take down the house. 灰队长?射下那间房子
[1:19:55] Gray Leader, checking in. 灰队长,收到
[1:19:57] Gray Two, checking in. 灰二号,收到
[1:19:58] Gray Three, checking in. 灰三号,收到
[1:20:04] Target sighted. 目标锁定
[1:20:13] Come on, Kevin. 快来,凯文
[1:20:30] Hi. 嗨
[1:20:57] Any last words, Fredricksen? 费迪逊,有遗言交代吗?
[1:20:59] Come on! Spit it out! 快点,有话快说
[1:21:05] -Come on. 快走
[1:21:06] -Enough!Alive or dead! ?蛄?!不管死活…
[1:21:10] I am taking that bird back with me. 我都要带那只鸟回去
[1:21:38] Come on, Kevin. 快来,凯文
[1:21:59] I will have many enjoyments from what I am about to do, Dug. 小逗,接下来的事会让我很痛快
[1:22:10] He wears the Cone of Shame! 它戴着“羞羞圈” !
[1:22:12] What? Do not just continue sitting. Attack! 什么?别只是发呆,攻击!
[1:22:19] No, no! Stop your laughing! Get this off of me! 可恶!别笑了!替我拿下来!
[1:22:22] Listen, you dog. Sit! 听好,狗狗,坐下
[1:22:26] Yes, Alpha. 遵命,发哥
[1:22:27] Alpha? I am not Alpha. He is… 发哥?我不是发哥,是他…
[1:22:33] I can’t do it. 我爬不上去
[1:22:38] -Russell! -Huh? 冲冲!冲!
[1:22:40] 冲冲!冲!
[1:22:42] You leave Mr. Fredricksen alone! 别碰费迪逊先生
[1:23:02] Hey, squirrel! 松鼠!
[1:23:04] -Squirrel? Where? Where? Where? -Where’s the squirrel? 松鼠?哪里?松鼠在哪里?
[1:23:11] I hate squirrels. 我讨厌松鼠
[1:23:33] Dug! 小逗!
[1:23:35] Master! 主人!
[1:23:37] Russell! Over here! 小罗!这里!
[1:23:40] Let’s go! 我们走!
[1:23:45] Mr. Fredricksen! 费迪逊先生
[1:23:48] Go on, Kevin! 加油,凯文!
[1:24:04] No! 不要!
[1:24:20] Russell! Get out of there! 小罗!快离开房子!
[1:24:25] No! Leave them alone! 不!别伤害他们!
[1:24:42] Russell, hang on to Kevin! Don’t let go of her! 小罗!抓住凯文!抓紧她!
[1:24:48] Kevin! Chocolate! 凯文!巧克力!
[1:25:13] That was cool! 太酷了
[1:25:17] Don’t jerk around so much, kid! 别大力摇晃,小鬼
[1:25:20] Easy, Russell. 轻点,小罗
[1:25:23] I am ready to not be up high. 我准备好降落了
[1:25:49] Sorry about your house, Mr. Fredricksen. 费迪逊先生,抱歉房子飞了
[1:25:54] You know, it’s just a house. 只是一间房子罢了
[1:26:05] Look at you. You’re so soft. 瞧瞧你,好软喔
[1:26:12] I wish I could keep one. 真希望我能养一只
[1:26:18] Where’s my cane? I just had it here. 我的拐杖呢?我刚放在这里
[1:26:28] You know what? Keep them. 好吧,你留着吧
[1:26:30] A little gift from me to you. 我送你的小礼物
[1:26:32] Bye, Kevin! 再见,凯文!
[1:26:43] Ready? 准备好了?
[1:26:45] Ready. 好了
[1:26:57] And by receiving their badges, 拿到这些徽章后
[1:26:59] the following Explorers will graduate 以下的探险家将晋升成为…
[1:27:02] to Senior Explorers. 资深野外探险家
[1:27:04] For Extreme Mountaineering Lore. 极限登山知识项目
[1:27:07] Congratulations, Jimmy. 恭喜,吉米
[1:27:08] For Wild Animal Defensive Arts. 野生动物防御技能项目
[1:27:11] Congratulations, Brandon. 恭喜,布兰登
[1:27:13] For Assisting the Elderly… 帮助老人项目
[1:27:16] Russell, is there someone that… 小罗,有人来…
[1:27:22] Excuse me. Pardon me. Old man coming through. 借过,抱歉,老人家要通过
[1:27:28] I’m here for him. 我来替他别徽章
[1:27:30] Congratulations, Russell. Sir. 恭喜,小罗
[1:27:35] Russell, for Assisting the Elderly 小罗,由于你帮助老人…
[1:27:38] and for performing above and beyond the call of duty, 以及表现远远超过应有的本份
[1:27:44] I would like to award you 我想颁给你…
[1:27:46] the highest honor I can bestow. 我能授予的最高荣耀…
[1:27:50] The Ellie badge. 艾莉徽章
[1:27:55] Wow. 好棒
[1:28:01] All right, I think that covers everybody. 好了,我想大家都受奖完毕
[1:28:03] So let’s give a big Explorer call 那我们一起喊探险家的口号…
[1:28:06] to our brand new Senior Wilderness Explorers. 鼓励新出炉的资深野外探险家
[1:28:10] Ready, everybody? 好了,各位
[1:28:11] 冲冲!冲!
[1:28:19] -Blue one. 蓝色车
[1:28:20] -Red one. 红色车
[1:28:22] -Blue one. 蓝色车
[1:28:23] -Gray one. 灰色车
[1:28:24] -Red one. 红色车
[1:28:25] -That’s a bike. 那是脚踏车
[1:28:27] It’s red, isn’t it? 也是红的,对吧?
[1:28:29] Mr. Fredricksen, you’re cheating. 费迪逊先生,你作弊
[1:28:31] No, I’m not. Red one. 我哪有,红色
[1:28:33] That’s a fire hydrant. 那是消防栓
[1:28:37] Maybe I need new glasses. 或许我需要换新眼镜了
[1:28:39] Another blue one. 又是蓝色
2009年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Mighty Aphrodite(非强力春药)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Aviator(飞行家)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme