英文名称:Untraceable
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:09] | This has been america news radio from washington. | 刚才是来自华盛顿的美国新闻广播 |
[02:12] | Now back to your local anr station for news on the hour. | 现在回到当地广播站播报新闻时间 |
[02:17] | Good evening. you’re listening to 108.9 fm, kmzr, portland. this… | 晚上好 您现在收听的是FM108.9兆赫 kmzr 波特兰 这… |
[02:40] | Evening, ma’am. | 晚上好 女士 |
[03:42] | You, too. | 你也一样 |
[03:53] | – good evening. – good evening. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[03:54] | – careful. careful, it’s hot. – thank you. | -当心 很烫 -谢谢 |
[03:57] | – busy night for the bad guys? – even busier night for us. | -对坏人来说是个忙碌的夜晚 -对我们来说也是 |
[04:10] | Let’s see what you got for me. | 让我看看你给我弄了些什么 |
[04:16] | Oh, hey, because you’re dying to know… | 喂 因为你很想知道… |
[04:20] | …i’m almost positive my first date last night is eligible for the hall of fame. | …我几乎肯定昨晚第一次在有名的礼堂约会是不错的 |
[04:26] | She was amazing. she looked exactly like her photo. | 她太让我惊讶了 和照片看上去那么像 |
[04:29] | You’ll never see her again. | 你再也见不到她了 |
[04:31] | – how do you know? – because you look nothing like yours. | -你怎么知道的 -因为你看上去一无是处 |
[04:35] | Nice one. | 说得对极了 |
[04:54] | – here’s that guy I was telling you about. – oh, yeah? | -这就是我跟你说过的那个家伙 -哦 是吗 |
[04:57] | He changes his name every day. it’s taken me a week to isolate him. | 他每天换名字 花了我一个礼拜时间来定位他 |
[05:00] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[05:03] | – tunethief. com. – oh, how original. | -tunethief. com -非常特别的音乐 |
[05:07] | Yeah, he offers free downloads of pirated music. | 是啊 他提供盗版音乐免费下载 |
[05:09] | I’m running this in a fake virtual machine. | 我在一台虚拟计算机里运行这个 |
[05:11] | Watch what happens when I accept his offer. | 看看下载了他的东西会发生什么 |
[05:15] | Now, he’s stealing my financial data… | 他开始偷我的财政数据了… |
[05:17] | …and all my passwords. | …还有我所有的密码 |
[05:20] | Which I happened to have gathered in a file called “passwords. “ | 因为我弄了一个文件夹取名”密码” |
[05:23] | Nice touch. | 干得漂亮 |
[05:25] | I threw in a backdoor trojan so we can see what he’s doing with it. | 我偷偷放了一个木马 看看他在做什么 |
[05:29] | He’s run up a quarter-million dollars in fraud the past three weeks. | 过去的三个礼拜 他靠诈骗获得了25万美金 |
[05:32] | – well, what’s he into? – high-end tech and low-end porn. | -他都进了哪些文件 -高科技的东西 还有低俗的色情 |
[05:36] | God. you sure it’s a guy? if it’s a woman, she could be my soul mate. | 天那 你确定是个男人吗 假如是个女的 她可能和我性情相投 |
[05:40] | Send it over to me. | 把那些东西发给我 |
[05:43] | There you go. | 发给你了 |
[05:45] | My dummy capital one card. hope he goes for it. | 我有张假的资金卡 希望他会去盗用 |
[05:47] | Okay, I see it. | 好的 我看到了 |
[05:51] | I’m surprised he has the patience for auctions. | 我很惊讶 他对拍卖很有耐性 |
[05:55] | – oh, you’ve got him now. – okay, there’s his ip address. | -你现在可以搞定他了 -好的 这是他的IP地址 |
[05:59] | Let’s get his physical one. | 让我来弄他的物理地址 |
[06:00] | Portland police sent this over. they weren’t sure what to do with it. | 波特兰的警方送来这个 他们不知道该怎么处理 |
[06:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:06] | – it is a woman. – er nurse, lives alone. | -果然是个女的 -是个护士 一人独居 |
[06:10] | No priors, no history of online purchases. | 没有先前的记录 没有在线购买历史 |
[06:13] | It’s not her. gotta be a neighbor… | 那不是她 应该是邻居… |
[06:15] | …somebody close by, someone who could access her wireless router. | …在旁边的某个人 那人能连上她的无线路由器 |
[06:18] | Sharon dobbs lives here. | 莎朗·多普斯住在这里 |
[06:22] | All right. here we go, here’s somebody. | 好的 找对了 这里有个家伙 |
[06:26] | Sam barrows. he’s a computer programmer for the school district. | 山姆·巴隆斯 地方学校的电脑程序员 |
[06:30] | He’s lived there six weeks. he’s a renter. | 他在那里住过6个礼拜 他租的房子 |
[06:32] | He’s registered for three handguns and two assault rifles. | 他登记过3把手枪还有2把来复枪 |
[06:36] | That’s your guy. | 那个家伙交给你了 |
[06:37] | Jennifer marsh, fbi cyber crimes up in portland. | 我是珍妮弗·玛仕 波特兰FBI 负责计算机犯罪 |
[06:40] | We need you to knock down a door for us. | 我们需要你帮忙抓个人 |
[06:59] | Oh, I gotta get reassigned. | 我要被重新分配了 |
[07:02] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[07:04] | It’s just a sickness. it’s just too much. | 只是身体不舒服而已 调动太厉害了 |
[07:07] | I got this retired high school principal… | 把退休的高中校长交给了我… |
[07:09] | …offering to come over to where I’m babysitting. | …要我去做个照顾孩子角色 |
[07:11] | He’s got so many chats, he can’t keep his names straight. | 他话很多 却说不清楚自己的名字 |
[07:14] | He keeps calling me jill instead of molly. | 他总叫我吉尔 而不是莫里 |
[07:17] | I’m only interested in what his cellmates are gonna call him. | 我只对他狱友怎么称呼他感兴趣 |
[07:20] | I’m taking a break. do you want? | 我要去休息一下 你要来点什么 |
[07:22] | – thank you. – you’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[07:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:00] | I see feet! get your hands up! get your hands up! | 看到你脚了 举起手来 举起手来 |
[08:04] | On your stomach! on your stomach! | 趴在地上 趴在地上 |
[08:24] | On flawless, cut natalie k diamonds. | 没有任何瑕疵的娜塔莉 K钻石 |
[08:26] | Huge savings on one-karat diamonds. presented by the larog brothers. | 由拉罗格兄弟展示的极品收藏 1克拉的钻石 |
[08:34] | – what the hell is this? – I don’t know. I’m running it down now. | -这是什么东西 -我不知道 刚刚浏览到的 |
[08:37] | It is streaming live. | 还是现场直播的 |
[08:39] | Just when you thought you’ve seen it all. | 看到的比你想到的要快 |
[08:42] | Oh, look, a message from our sponsor. | 瞧 我们的办案组来消息了 |
[08:44] | “ha-ha. only serious. “ | “哈哈 只会说事情有点麻烦” |
[08:50] | Jennifer marsh, cyber crimes. | 珍妮弗·玛仕 计算机犯罪科 |
[08:52] | Carter thompson here. I’m at the barrow residence. | 卡特·汤普森 我在巴隆的住处 |
[08:56] | The suspect’s in custody. hard drive’s intact. | 嫌疑犯已经被看住了 硬盘完整无缺 |
[08:59] | – plenty of contraband. – good work. hey, let me guess. | -收了不少违禁品 -干得漂亮 让我猜猜看 |
[09:03] | It’s not just barrow. his son’s involved. he’s got a son? | 不只巴隆吧 还有他的儿子 他有个儿子是吧 |
[09:07] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这样说 |
[09:08] | Well, high-tech toys and porn… | 高科技的玩具还有色情东西… |
[09:11] | …and then out of the blue, he buys a gold wristwatch. | …除了色情的东西 他还买了块金表 |
[09:14] | How come? and then it hit me. | 怎么会这样呢 这启发了我 |
[09:16] | 01-10-57. sunday’s his father’s birthday. | 57年10月1日 星期天 他父亲的生日 |
[09:22] | Sweet dreams, marsh. | 做个好梦 玛仕 |
[09:30] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:31] | We’ll return to america news radio after the local news and weather. | 在当地新闻和天气预报后回到美国新闻广播 |
[09:35] | It’s the 7:00 hour. | 现在是早上7点 |
[09:36] | This is kmzr, 108.9 fm, portland. | 这里是波特兰 FM108.9兆赫 kmzr |
[09:40] | And on the web at mzrnews. org. first, the weather. | 在mzrnews.org网站上也可以收听 首先看下天气 |
[09:45] | The hurricane system that has poured 3 inches of rain on western portland… | 在波特兰西部出现飓风带来的3英尺的降雨 |
[09:48] | …in the past 24 hours has finally let up. | …在过去的24小时里已经渐渐退去 |
[09:51] | Though there is no sign of an easing of the near-freezing temperatures… | 尽管没有任何冷空气来临的迹象… |
[09:56] | Onstar operator tina. good morning, ms. marsh. how can I assist you? | Onstar接线员蒂娜 早上好 玛仕小姐 有什么我可以帮你的 |
[10:01] | Yes, tina. | 是的 蒂娜 |
[10:03] | I’d like to get home sometime before easter. | 我想在复活节前赶到家里 |
[10:07] | I’m in a traffic jam here. | 我这里交通堵塞了 |
[10:09] | Okay, let’s see. | 好的 让我看一下 |
[10:11] | You’re in the middle of a gaper’s block. | 你在格拉普洱街区的中央 |
[10:14] | You should be past the accident in about 100 yards. | 要越过离你100码左右的交通事故 |
[10:18] | – okay, I see it now. thank you. – you’re welcome. | -好的 我知道了 谢谢 -不客气 |
[10:26] | Come on, keep it moving. | 拜托 快点开 |
[11:02] | – shit, you scared me. – watch your mouth, young lady. | -妈的 你吓到我了 -嘴巴要干净点 年轻人 |
[11:06] | Hey, that’s what I said to you when you were a kid. | 当你还是个孩子时 我就和你说过 |
[11:10] | I know, mom. that’s what makes it so darn funny. | 我知道了 妈妈 提过去的事情有什么开心的 |
[11:13] | Oh, somebody’s crabby. | 因为有些人非常固执 |
[11:15] | Sorry. long night. | 对不起 昨晚可真是漫长 |
[11:34] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[11:36] | – look at the outfit I’m making. – I can see that. | -瞧瞧我配的这身行头 -我都看到了 |
[11:39] | – you’re stealing my job. – you were late. | -你把我要干的活都做了 -你来得迟了 |
[11:42] | I know. I’m sorry about that, sweetie. | 我知道 对不起 我的宝贝 |
[11:46] | Catch any bad guys? | 抓到坏人了吗 |
[11:49] | One. just one. | 就抓到了一个 |
[11:57] | Okay, I’m coming. | 好的 我来了 |
[11:58] | Slowpoke. the slowest poke I’ve ever seen, ever. | 反应迟钝 你是我看过反应最迟钝的人 |
[12:03] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[12:08] | – how are things with you and maddy? – better. | -你和马蒂关系怎么样了 -好一些了 |
[12:10] | Mrs. tischler’s gonna give us a second chance. | 迪奇勒夫人给了我们第二次机会 |
[12:13] | – a second chance at what? – being friends. | -什么第二次机会 -做朋友 |
[12:17] | Oh, of course. I think that’s great. | 不错 我认为那太好了 |
[12:20] | She can come to my party now. make sure to send her mom an evite. | 她可以参加我的聚会了 确保不要让她母亲知道 |
[12:23] | – you got it. – maybe grandma should do it. | -你说得没错 -或许外婆会去做这件事的 |
[12:26] | – I’ll do it. – are you sure? | -我来做这件事 -你确定吗 |
[12:27] | When I say I’ll do it, I’ll do it, okay? I promise. | 我说到做到 我答应你 |
[12:30] | – I love you. – I love you, too, babe. | -我爱你 -宝贝 我也爱你 |
[12:41] | I bet you’d like me to do this some other time! | 我打赌你希望我现在别干这个 |
[13:11] | Hey, friendly. | 你好 我的朋友 |
[14:05] | All right, jennifer. let’s see this tortured kitty of yours. | 好吧 珍妮弗 让我看看你说的虐猫事件 |
[14:08] | Torture’s over, sir. | 长官 已经结束了 |
[14:11] | – yeah, I should say so. – poor lulu. | -我应该这样说 -可怜的露露 |
[14:14] | That was the cat’s name. | 这是那只猫的名字 |
[14:17] | The owner, scotty hillman, 26, from west linn… | 主人是26岁的苏格兰山民 来自西部峡谷地区… |
[14:20] | …says she was snatched a few days ago from his lawn during a yard sale. | …他说猫是几天前在旧货出售时 在草坪上被抓走的 |
[14:24] | He recognized her fancy collar. | 他认得那个漂亮的项圈 |
[14:26] | West linn. so this site… | 西部峡谷 那这个网页… |
[14:28] | …which could have originated anywhere from oslo to istanbul… | …可能来源于奥斯陆到伊斯坦布尔的任何一个地方… |
[14:31] | Is local. yes, sir. | 是当地的 没错 长官 |
[14:33] | The odds of that are pretty steep. | 这个网页被看到的可能性极低 |
[14:34] | About a million to one, if it were a coincidence, which it’s not. | 如果凑巧 大约是百万分之一 但这是不可能的 |
[14:38] | The only way we found out about this is because it was tipped… | 我们能看到这个是因为有人泄漏了它… |
[14:41] | …to the county sheriff’s office and the police within minutes of it going up. | …州长和警署在事发一分钟后就知道了 |
[14:45] | Both tips came from a pay phone in the central city… | 两则消息都来自市中心的公用电话… |
[14:48] | …so whoever is behind the site is local and wants attention. | …在网页后的那个人是个想引起注意的当地人 |
[14:52] | – shut him down. – I just did. | -把它关掉 -我已经那么做了 |
[14:57] | – there you go. – I’ll type the address in again. | -你再试试 -我把地址再打一遍 |
[15:07] | It’s been doing that all night. | 已经试了一个晚上了 |
[15:09] | The site’s ip changes constantly. each new address is an exploited server… | 这个网址的IP一直在变 每个新的地址都是一个开放式服务器… |
[15:13] | …that’s running a mirror of the site. | …这个网址有个镜像在运行 |
[15:15] | The site’s russian name server uses a low ttl… | 这个页面的俄罗斯域名服务器用的低晶体管电路… |
[15:18] | …so your computer constantly queries the name server’s record. | …所以你的电脑持续访问域民服务器的记录 |
[15:22] | That’s how it gives you a new address consistently. | 这就是为什么它能持续给你新地址的原理 |
[15:24] | There are thousands of exploited servers on the internet… | 在互联网上有成千上万个开放式服务器… |
[15:27] | …so he won’t run out of victims soon. | …所以他暂时不会缺乏替罪羊 |
[15:29] | He’s accessing these machines so quickly… | 他连接这些机器的速度相当快… |
[15:31] | …he’s got to be running his own botnet. | …他自己都要运行一个网络了 |
[15:34] | We are blackholing these ips… | 我们在封锁这些IP… |
[15:35] | …but every time we shut one down, a new mirror pops up. | …但是每次关掉一个 一个新的镜像又出来了 |
[15:39] | I don’t understand a single word you just said. | 你说的东西 我一点也听不懂 |
[15:41] | What does russia have to do with this? | 那俄罗斯在这上面能帮上什么忙呢 |
[15:43] | The domain registrar and name servers are all in russia. | 域名注册还有域名服务器都在俄罗斯 |
[15:46] | We have no jurisdiction there. | 在那里我们没有权限 |
[15:49] | Jennifer… | 珍妮弗… |
[15:51] | …it’s a cat. – yeah. | …一只猫而已 -没错 |
[15:53] | Considering the state of the world, aren’t there more important things… | 想想这个世界上 难道没更重要的东西… |
[15:57] | …to be concerned about, like something under our jurisdiction? | …值得去关注了 像是在我们权限范围内能做的事情 |
[16:03] | Back to work, gentlemen. | 回去工作 先生 |
[16:15] | Things are about to get warmer when one of the hottest hockey rivalries… | 一场最轰动的曲棍球比赛开始时 事情变得激昂起来… |
[16:54] | Are you the guy? you got the extra ticket for the hockey game? | 你就是那个人吧 你搞到曲棍球比赛的门票了吗 |
[17:19] | Grandma! grandma! grandma! | 外婆 外婆 外婆 |
[17:23] | – did you get it? – yes, I did! | -你做到了没? -是的 我做到了 |
[17:25] | Oh, my god, I’m so proud of you! | 天呐 我为你感到自豪 |
[17:27] | And the boy I fought was so tall too. | 我打败那个男孩长得也很高 |
[17:30] | – careful, I’m all wet. – so am i. | -小心 我全身都湿了 -我也浑身湿透了 |
[17:34] | We celebrated. we had an ice cream. | 我们庆祝了 吃了冰激凌 |
[17:37] | Hello. | 喂 |
[18:17] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:18] | – honey… mom, please! – okay, okay. | -亲爱的… 妈妈 求你不要 -好的 好的 |
[18:21] | Come on, baby. let’s get you out of these clothes. | 来吧 宝贝 让我帮你脱掉这些衣服 |
[18:28] | I’ve been monitoring the site all week. nothing but a still of the dead kitten. | 一个礼拜以来 我一直在监控这个网页 除了死猫一无所获 |
[18:32] | Last night around 11, the site went down, I’d hoped forever. | 昨晚11点左右 网页关闭了 我希望永远这样 |
[18:35] | Anyway, a few minutes ago, this. | 总之 几分钟前 你瞧 |
[18:41] | It’s the same basement still streaming live. | 还是和上次一样现场直播的那个地下室 |
[18:44] | The top is the number of active viewers and some chemical-dosage flow. | 顶端是在线观看者的人数还有化学药剂在流动 |
[18:48] | He’s carved the name of the website into the guy’s chest. | 他在那个家伙胸前雕刻了网站的名字 |
[18:51] | He’s threatening to drain him. | 他是要抽干他 |
[18:53] | Threatening to drain what, his blood? how’s he gonna do that? | 抽干什么 他的血吗 他要怎么做 |
[18:56] | Those letters aren’t any deeper than paper cuts. | 这些字母并没有像在纸上切的那么深 |
[18:59] | Not the cuts, it’s the bleeding. | 和切口没关系 他在流血 |
[19:00] | We think that box regulates the fluid going into the victim. | 我们认为那盒子控制进入受害者体内液体的流速 |
[19:03] | Those cables are probably connected to our guy’s computer. | 那些线可能是连到我们目标的电脑上 |
[19:06] | Look, his nose is starting to bleed and he’s bruising. | 瞧 他的鼻子开始流血了 被打伤了 |
[19:09] | We think those bags have some anticoagulant in them. | 我们认为那袋子里有抗血凝剂 |
[19:12] | I’ve got a list of them right here. the most common is heparin. | 这里有张单子 最常见的是肝磷脂 |
[19:15] | If you get the dose right, you save a life. wrong, you’ve got a hemophiliac. | 计量使用得当 就能拯救生命 否则 就弄出血友病 |
[19:21] | So the more people who visit the site, the more the drug is released… | 那么越多的人访问这个网站 药物流出就会越多… |
[19:24] | …and the faster he bleeds. | …他流血就会更快 |
[19:26] | -that’s right that’s what we believe. – well, isn’t that wonderful? | -没错 我们是那么认为的 -好极了 听起来不错 |
[19:28] | Well, if that counter is accurate, the public would seem to agree. | 如果计算准确的话 公众似乎会赞同 |
[19:32] | They’re tuning in at an alarming rate. | 他们所在看的东西十万火急 |
[19:34] | The victim’s name is herbert miller, 54. | 受害人名字叫赫伯特·米勒 54岁 |
[19:37] | Lives in sellwood, works for burnside executive charter. | 住在赛尔伍德 为Burnside承包商工作 |
[19:40] | Friday night, got back from a shuttle to mount hood, called his wife… | 星期五晚上 从蒙特胡德乘车回去 打了个电话给她妻子… |
[19:44] | …says that he gets an e-mail from a friend of a friend… | …说从朋友的朋友那收到一封电子邮件… |
[19:48] | …offering center-ice seats to the winter hawks game. | …有张冬季雄鹰队比赛正中央的票子给他 |
[19:51] | He promises he’ll be home afterwards. | 他说好马上就回家的 |
[19:53] | – he wasn’t. – any priors? | -他没有回家 -有什么先兆吗 |
[19:56] | – who, miller? – why is that relevant? | -谁 米勒 -有什么联系吗 |
[19:59] | Remember that snuff film sent to the l.a. office last year? | 还记得去年送到洛杉矶办事处垃圾录像吗 |
[20:01] | Teenage geisha cut in two. looked as real as anything you saw. | 十几岁的艺妓被切成两段 看上去比什么都真 |
[20:05] | Six weeks later, they found her alive and well, waiting tables in little tokyo. | 6个礼拜以后 人们发现她活得好好的 还在东京接客 |
[20:09] | Maybe miller’s involved somehow. maybe there’s a connection. | 不知道怎么米勒被卷进去了 在这之间可能有点联系 |
[20:23] | What are you doing to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[20:52] | Mrs. miller! | 米勒太太 |
[20:57] | Just go away. just leave. | 走开 快走 |
[20:59] | – okay, folks, one side, please. – I don’t know. | -伙计们 都散开 -我什么都不知道 |
[21:02] | Come on. police. coming through. mrs. miller. | 快点让开 警察来了 让条路出来 米勒太太 |
[21:05] | Back off. back off. mrs. miller. | 退后 退后 米勒太太 |
[21:08] | – portland police. may we come in? – thank god you’re here. | -我们是波特兰警方 可以进来吗 -感谢上帝 你们来了 |
[21:10] | I need you to back off right now. | 我要你们马上散开 |
[21:14] | My name is detective box. this is my partner, detective moy. | 我是博克斯警官 这位是我搭档 莫伊警官 |
[21:18] | Listen, is there someplace else we can talk? | 有什么地方可以让我们谈谈 |
[21:23] | Yeah, let’s go outside. | 好的 我们出去说 |
[21:32] | Oh, shit. fuck! | 他妈的 |
[21:36] | So, mrs. miller, when was the last time you saw your husband? | 米勒太太 最后一次见到你丈夫是什么时候 |
[21:40] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[21:41] | He called, and he said he’d got tickets to the winter hawks game last night. | 他打电话说昨晚可以弄到冬季雄鹰队比赛的门票 |
[21:47] | He likes hockey, and I just wanted him to come straight home. | 他喜欢曲棍球 我只要他平安回来 |
[21:51] | Okay. listen… | 好吧 听我说… |
[21:53] | …i understand what you’re going through is very difficult. all right? | …我能理解现在这一切会非常不好受 |
[21:57] | But you’re making it worse by talking to the press. don’t talk to the press. | 但是你把它告诉媒体就会更糟 所以不要告诉媒体 |
[22:01] | Do you understand? listen. | 明白了没有 |
[22:03] | Don’t talk to the press and stay off the computer. okay? | 不要跟媒体说话 离电脑远点 明白吗 |
[22:28] | Listen to this. I’m running the logs from that mirror we took down. | 听我说 我运行了那个我们卸载下来的镜像 |
[22:31] | He’s blocking all the foreign ips. only americans can gain access to the site. | 他封闭了所有国外的IP 只有美国人才能登陆 |
[22:36] | How patriotic. | 真够爱国的 |
[22:38] | We’ve scanned every newsgroup, chat room, blog, website and forum… | 我们浏览了每个新闻组 聊天室 博客 网页还有论坛… |
[22:42] | …referencing “kill with me,” and I think we found our first post. | …以”与我杀戮”作为索引 找到了第一个帖子 |
[22:46] | It appeared just before the site went up, then it was spammed web-wide. | 它在网站加载前出现 就是一个广告页面 |
[22:49] | “a cat caught in a rattrap. how’s that for irony? | “一只猫被困捕鼠器之上 那有多讽刺 |
[22:52] | It’s streaming live on killwithme. com. it’s awesome. check it out. | “与我杀戮”的网站是现场直播的 非常可怕 去看看吧 |
[22:55] | It was posted by a sophomore named andrew kilburn. | 是一个名叫安德鲁·吉尔波恩的大二学生发布的 |
[22:58] | It came from his account, but it didn’t actually originate from his computer. | 是他帐号发的 但是无法确定是否是他的电脑 |
[23:03] | So our guy hacked his account and used it to start the thread. | 所以我们的人就入侵了他的帐号然后开始寻找线索 |
[23:06] | – yeah. – let’s go after the originating ip. | -没错 -我们从最初的IP开始追查 |
[23:12] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[23:14] | It’s too bad this guy wasn’t a boy scout. | 真可惜这家伙不是童子军 |
[23:16] | He could just blink morse code and tell us where he is. | 他可以眨眼用摩尔斯电码告诉我们他在哪 |
[23:32] | Okay, I’ve got the “who is. ” it comes back blue sky isp. | 我找到是谁了 这个网站来自蓝天服务商 |
[23:37] | – username and password, please. – coming to you now. | -用户名 密码 -给你了 |
[23:44] | – “chang’s restaurant”? – he hacked into their site? | -张氏餐馆 -他黑了他们的网页 |
[23:47] | No. no. half the office eats there. | 不 不 有一半的官员在那里吃饭 |
[23:50] | He’s messing with us. he wanted us to find this. | 他在干扰我们 希望我们发现这个 |
[23:53] | Who the hell is this guy? | 他妈的这家伙是谁 |
[24:02] | Jennifer marsh, detective eric box. | 珍妮弗·玛仕 这位是埃里克·博克斯警官 |
[24:05] | Portland police has him on the miller abduction. | 波特兰警方派他来处理米勒被绑架一案 |
[24:07] | – jennifer’s our case agent on this. – case agent, sir? | -珍妮弗是这个案子的组长 -我是组长 长官 |
[24:10] | – you caught it, you got it. – please. | -没错 你是组长 -求你了 |
[24:13] | Sir, anyone else. you know I’m on nights because of my daughter. | 长官 找别人吧 你知道因为我女儿 我只做夜班 |
[24:16] | I understand that, but you’re it. | 我知道 你别推脱了 |
[24:19] | – we forming a task force? – not yet. | -特工队成立了没有 -还没呢 |
[24:21] | Not yet? how much more do you need? | 还没 你还有多少时间 |
[24:23] | So far we have one dead cat and a man who may or may not be in danger… | 迄今为止只有一只死猫和一个生死未卜的男人… |
[24:27] | That’s today. you think this is it? it’s just the beginning. | 这是今天一天 你认为仅此而已吗 这只是一个开始 |
[24:31] | Marsh, hold it. | 玛仕 镇定点 |
[24:32] | You share what you’ve got, and then you take it from there. | 把进展都告诉大家 然后再去处理 |
[24:35] | Appreciate your coming in, detective. | 感谢你的到来 警官 |
[24:41] | All right. you first. | 好吧 你先说 |
[24:43] | Well, we found miller’s car in the rose garden parking lot. | 我们在玫瑰花园停车场发现了米勒的车 |
[24:47] | No prints but his own. | 是他自己的 |
[24:49] | We passed out photos of the basement to some local contractors. | 我们把地下室的图片传给了当地的承包商 |
[24:52] | They say, judging from the timbers, the house was built in the ’20s or ’30s. | 他们说 从木料来看 房子建于20或30年代 |
[24:55] | Which narrows it down to, you know, half the city. | 范围缩小了 知道吗 还有城市的一半 |
[25:02] | Yeah, what else? | 对了 还有 |
[25:03] | Miller appears to be a decent guy. he’s a vietnam vet… | 米勒是个正派的人 是个越南的兽医… |
[25:06] | …coaches his daughter’s soccer, they go to church every sunday. | …指导他女儿踢球 每周日都去教堂 |
[25:09] | So why’d the subject pick him? | 那为什么这个项目选择了他呢 |
[25:12] | “subject”? | “项目” |
[25:14] | Are we in science class? | 我们是在上自然科学课吗 |
[25:17] | – what would you prefer? – how about “piece of shit”? | -那你认为什么更好呢 -“一驮屎”怎么样 |
[25:21] | Why miller? | 为什么会是米勒 |
[25:23] | I don’t know. maybe it was random. | 我不知道 可能是随机的 |
[25:26] | What about the kitten? talk to that guy? | 那那只小猫呢 和他谈过吗 |
[25:28] | Scotty hillman, yeah. he’s a fucking jackass. | 苏格兰山民 有谈过 真他妈是个白痴 |
[25:30] | All he cares about is getting the kitten’s collar… | 他只关心找到小猫的项圈… |
[25:33] | …because he paid 12 bucks for it on bidityours. com | …因为是他花12美金在bidityours.com买来的 |
[25:36] | Which I suppose is a lot of money if you’re flipping burgers. | 我认为他屠杀生灵是为了要钱 |
[25:39] | What I would like to know is, why him? why his kitten? | 我想知道的是 为什么选他 还有小猫 |
[25:42] | Why take the risk of stealing when you can get one free at any shelter? | 为什么还要冒险去偷 其实到处可以拿到免费的 |
[25:46] | – what do you guys got? – it’s a website. | -你们查到了什么 -一个网页 |
[25:49] | It’s like nothing we’ve ever seen. it’s extremely sophisticated. | 是我们从未见过的 十分诡异 |
[25:52] | As long as its source-streaming site is a ghost, it’s untraceable. | 它的来源流动地像是幽灵 对其无法追踪 |
[25:56] | This guy can invite the world to help him kill miller or anybody… | 这家伙可以邀请全世界的人帮他杀米勒或是任何人… |
[26:00] | …and there’s not a goddamn thing we can do about it. | …糟糕的是我们对其无能为力 |
[26:07] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[26:18] | – it’s over. – yeah. | -他死了 -是的 |
[26:22] | The numbers, they just… exploded. | 访问的人数… 快爆了 |
[26:32] | “rolling on the floor laughing. | “在地板上笑得打滚 |
[26:35] | Thank you for… “ | 谢谢你们的…” |
[26:37] | “for all your support. | “大家的支持 |
[26:40] | More to come. “ | 欢迎更多的人来” |
[26:43] | Well, we’ll see about that. | 我们等着瞧吧 |
[26:49] | It’s a jungle in there. | 真是太毒恶了 |
[27:21] | Hey, I just went to the site after the guy was dead… | 那个家伙死后 我去网页看过了… |
[27:25] | I got a list of assholes my girlfriends and me think he ought to kill next. | 我和我女朋友列出了接下来他应该要杀的人 |
[27:29] | Last seen five days ago, fbi agents have been working around the clock… | 过去的五天里 FBI探员正在和时间赛跑… |
[27:45] | There’s a pickup truck. | 那里有辆敞蓬小型载货卡车 |
[27:46] | What’s that on the back, a gun rack? | 背后有些什么 枪架吗 |
[27:49] | Yeah, well, there’s no way that freak is stepping foot in my dad’s country club. | 好吧 根本不可能有哪个家伙能阻挡我父亲的乡村俱乐部 |
[27:53] | So call tucker. | 打电话给塔克 |
[28:09] | At 7: 15 a. m., a vehicle at the home… | 早上7点15分 俄勒冈州国会议员乔瑟夫·A·雷斯顿… |
[28:12] | …of oregon congressman joseph a. restom. | …家门前的一辆车里 |
[28:15] | Herbert miller had been the focus of an intense local… | 赫伯特·米勒已经成为当地的焦点人物… |
[28:18] | …and statewide police and fbi search… | …遍及全州的警方和FBI在搜寻… |
[28:20] | …since midday saturday when he showed up… | …自从周六中午他被曝光后… |
[28:23] | …on an internet website being tortured and murdered live. | …在互联网上被折磨直至失去生命 |
[28:27] | Now, because of the uniqueness of the crime, and because the fbi… | 由于犯罪的特殊性 因为FBI… |
[28:30] | …is able to provide resources critical to this investigation… | …能够对该起调查想出紧急方案… |
[28:35] | …they will be leading the interagency task force assigned to the case. | …他们会安排此案的特工小组 |
[28:40] | He flew helicopters for a living. what’s his connection to a u.s. congressman? | 他靠驾驶直升机为生 和美国国会议员又有什么联系呢 |
[28:44] | Our guy had to dump the body. why not on a national stage? | 他只是抛尸而已 为什么非要选在公共场合呢 |
[28:48] | You think he did it to get a press conference? build up his fan base? | 你认为他是想要弄个新闻发布会 建立自己的爱好者团体 |
[28:52] | Don’t call them fans. they’re accomplices. | 不要称他们为爱好者 他们是帮凶 |
[28:54] | All right, whatever. why’d he choose restom? | 好吧 不管那么多 他为什么选择雷斯顿 |
[28:57] | He’s owned by silicon valley. | 他得财产都在硅谷 |
[28:58] | He sits on the house judiciary committee on net neutrality. | 一直在司法委员会处于中立 |
[29:01] | No restriction on content, all traffic treated equally. | 扩张不受限制 贸易对待统统平等 |
[29:04] | – wouldn’t our guy be for that? – you’d think so. | -这家伙是为这个而来吗 -我不这么认为 |
[29:07] | Miller’s clients were corporate executives. | 米勒的客户都是合法的主管人员 |
[29:10] | Maybe some were from high-tech. | 有些人还是从高层来的 |
[29:11] | I’ll track down a customer list. | 我会去弄客户名单的 |
[29:13] | – what about the neighbors? – one saw a van drive by at 4 a. m. | -邻居都说些什么 -早上四点有人看到货车经过 |
[29:16] | Another heard a car door slam a minute later. | 另一个在一分钟后听到车门关上的声音 |
[29:19] | Figured it was the paper being delivered. | 查过之后 发现只是来送报纸的 |
[29:21] | Excuse me a second. might have something here. | 等我一下 那里或许还有些什么事情 |
[29:23] | – what is it? – tip just came in through a hot line. | -这是什么 -刚从热线传来的一条线索 |
[29:26] | Guy named arthur james elmer, an engineer at chadwick technologies. | 这个家伙名字叫亚瑟·詹姆斯·艾尔梅尔 查德威克技术的工程师 |
[29:30] | He was fired six months ago… | 六个月前 他被炒了… |
[29:33] | …for installing a wireless webcam in the men’s room. | …因为在男厕所里装了无线网络摄像头 |
[29:35] | Nice. anyway, he’s been talking about killwithme. com nonstop… | 好极了 从那只小猫死后… |
[29:39] | …ever since the kitty died. wanna ride with us? | …他一直在不停的谈论killwithme.com 和我们一起走吗 |
[29:41] | Let me check this guy out on the end. | 我一定会查出这个家伙的 |
[29:43] | – we’ll catch up later. – yeah. | -等会儿见 -好的 |
[30:14] | – so, what’s going on? – he won’t let us in. kind of shy. | -发生什么事了 -他不让我们进去 有点不好意思 |
[30:25] | Elmer. | 艾尔梅尔 |
[30:29] | Look, if you didn’t do anything, you got nothing to lose letting us in. | 听着 让我们进来没什么大不了的 如果你没做错什么 |
[30:34] | And if you did, we can always come back with a warrant. | 如果你做过些什么 我们一样会得到许可后再来 |
[30:40] | So how do you wanna play it? | 你还准备接着耗下去吗 |
[30:50] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:53] | I’m detective box. | 我是博克斯警官 |
[30:55] | Unusual name. | 非同一般的名字 |
[30:58] | Well, it wasn’t up to me. | 是啊 这可由不得我做主的 |
[31:03] | So you really think I killed that guy? | 你们真的认为是我杀了那个家伙 |
[31:08] | I don’t know. did you? | 我不知道 是你做的吗 |
[31:11] | Well, I’m flattered. | 我实在是太满意了 |
[31:12] | I found it highly entertaining, especially at the end. | 我发现那个实在是太有趣了 尤其是在结尾 |
[31:16] | The way viewership increased exponentially… | 那个观众人数指数般上升的样子… |
[31:18] | …like some sort of epidemic. | …就像是流行病爆发一样 |
[31:22] | Can I see the basement? | 我能看下地下室吗 |
[32:06] | You like movies, huh? | 你很喜欢看电影 是吗 |
[32:09] | Yeah, who doesn’t? | 是啊 谁不喜欢呢 |
[32:12] | Me. | 我就不喜欢 |
[32:16] | Burn your own copies? | 你自己在刻录吗 |
[32:18] | You know that’s illegal, right? | 你要知道那可是非法的 |
[32:31] | Can’t say they didn’t warn you. | 不要说他们没警告过你 |
[32:48] | Got our proof it wasn’t elmer. | 已经证明凶手并非艾尔梅尔 |
[32:52] | Starting friday at 1 p. m… | 从星期五下午1点开始… |
[32:54] | …elmer was logged into a chat room for 12 consecutive hours. | …艾尔梅尔登录进入聊天室长达12小时 |
[32:58] | At the time miller disappeared, elmer was in a steamy private chat… | 在米勒失踪的那一会儿 艾尔梅尔和… |
[33:02] | …with the first tenor of the men’s chorus of greater tacoma. | …塔科马合唱团第一男高音聊得正欢 |
[33:06] | It still felt good arresting him. | 我觉得最好还是逮捕他 |
[33:31] | – hello? – I caught you. | -喂 -我找到你了 |
[33:33] | – barely. I’ve got a big date tonight. – big, special or big, large? | -就在刚刚 今晚我有个很重要的约会 -重要 特别的 还是相当重要的 |
[33:37] | I don’t know. I haven’t met peggy the secretary yet. what’s up? | 我不知道 我还没见到佩吉秘书呢 怎么了 |
[33:41] | I had a thought. remember that andrew kilburn guy and his review? | 我有一个想法 还记得安德鲁·吉尔波恩和他的评论吗 |
[33:45] | Yeah, sure. what about it? | 当然 那又怎么样? |
[33:47] | Well, why use his account? | 为什么要用他的账户 |
[33:50] | I mean, maybe it wasn’t random. maybe they know each other. | 或许这不是随机的 或许他们彼此都认识 |
[33:54] | – yeah, it’s possible. – yeah. | -这有可能 -没错 |
[33:57] | – all right. I’ll see you sunday. – wait, sunday? | -好吧 我们周日见 -等等 周日 |
[34:01] | Annie’s birthday. | 是安妮的生日 |
[34:03] | Oh, shit, I forgot. | 他妈的 我忘了 |
[34:06] | – okay, can I bring a date? – are you kidding? | -好吧 我能带女友来吗? -你在开玩笑吧 |
[34:09] | You don’t even know if you like this girl. | 你甚至都不知道是否喜欢这个女孩 |
[34:11] | No, not peggy. melanie. she’s a social worker. | 不 不是佩吉·美兰尼 她是一个社工 |
[34:15] | She likes sushi and rock-climbing and dickens. | 她喜欢寿司 攀岩还有魔鬼 |
[34:17] | – I can’t believe you. – it’s a numbers game. | -真不敢相信你说的 -只是个数字游戏 |
[34:21] | Fine, fine. I gotta go. | 好了 我要走了 |
[34:24] | Okay. hey, you got a date? | 好的 对了 你有约会吗 |
[34:27] | – good night. – okay. bye. good night, sam. | -晚安 -晚安 再见 Sam |
[34:45] | Molly gave me a birthday present already. | 莫里已经给我生日礼物了 |
[34:47] | It’s a computer game that I downloaded. | 这是我下载的一个电脑游戏 |
[34:49] | – it’s about horses. – how sweet of her. that looks like fun. | -跟骑马有关的 -她可真好 看上去挺有趣的 |
[34:53] | Not really. it’s kind of silly. | 并不是的 有点无聊 |
[34:56] | – I’ll show it to you later. – okay, honey. I love you. gotta run. | -我等下演示给你看 -好的 亲爱的 我爱你 快点走了 |
[35:31] | Come on, annie. let me get one first. | 快点 安妮 让我先来 |
[35:37] | Somebody order a bunch of pizzas? | 是谁订的那么多匹萨 |
[35:38] | – thank you. – you’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[35:40] | – hey, griffin. – for the birthday girl. hello. | -你好 格里芬 -替我问候过生日的女孩 |
[35:42] | – how are you? over here? – over here. | -你好 送到那边吗 -在这里 |
[35:48] | Listen, I only made it through a few months of kilburn’s posts. | 我只看了几个月里吉尔波恩发的帖子 |
[35:51] | – we’ll need more bodies on this. – okay. | -我们还需要多看一些才行 -好吧 |
[35:53] | He blogged, he uploaded vids, he built sites. he practically lived online. | 他写博客 上传东西 建设网页 他几乎一直在线 |
[35:58] | – what, not anymore? – not since he died… | -什么 还有别的吗 -自从他死了 就没了… |
[36:01] | …of something called diabetic ketoacidosis. | …是因为糖尿病酮酸中毒 |
[36:05] | Which is what happens when you don’t take your insulin for a few days. | 在几天没有注射胰岛素之后就发生了 |
[36:08] | Anyway, an hour after his body was found… | 总之 在他尸体被发现1小时之后… |
[36:11] | …kill with me went up. | …”与我杀戮”出现了 |
[36:13] | And an hour after that, kilburn’s review was spammed web-wide. | 一个小时之后 吉尔波恩的评论在网络里传开了 |
[36:16] | – and you think our guy killed him? – the me called it a suicide. | -你认为是我们要抓的人干的吗 -我认为是自杀 |
[36:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:46] | You’re right on time. | 来得正是时候 |
[36:48] | Yeah, well, it’s a curse. I spend half my life waiting for people. | 是啊 真他妈讨厌 我人生中有一半时间是用来等人的 |
[36:52] | So… dave williams. | 那么… 我叫戴维·威廉姆斯 |
[36:58] | That’s a great address, by the way. eights bring prosperity. | 顺便说一下地址挺不错的 数字八可以带来好运 |
[37:03] | – I didn’t know that. – yeah. | -我不懂这个 -是吗 |
[37:06] | – come in. – thanks. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[37:24] | Here you go, honey. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[37:26] | – thanks. – you’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[37:32] | Detective. | 警官先生 |
[37:34] | – hi. – hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[37:36] | Griffin invited me to his birthday party. | 格里芬邀请我来他的生日聚会的 |
[37:41] | Yeah. kind of a young crowd. | 小孩子可真多 |
[37:43] | Kind of a young crowd, griffin. | 小孩真多啊 格里芬 |
[37:45] | – well, do you skate? – no. | -你要来溜冰吗 -不要了 |
[37:48] | – thank you. – yeah, go ahead. | -谢谢 -你去忙吧 |
[37:51] | Look, I’m gonna get out of here. I’m sorry. | 我要走了 真是抱歉 |
[37:54] | You just got here. don’t go. have some pizza. | 你才刚来啊 不要走 吃点匹萨 |
[37:58] | Come on. it’s not that bad. | 拜托 没那么糟吧 |
[38:10] | Wow, you must really like asia, huh? | 你一定很喜欢亚洲是吧 |
[38:15] | Just korea. | 我只喜欢韩国 |
[38:20] | Korea. | 韩国 |
[38:22] | Well, it’s fabulous. | 没错 是个神话般的国度 |
[38:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:29] | So you gonna let me see them? | 你能让我看看吗? |
[38:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:35] | Through the kitchen. | 来厨房这儿吧 |
[38:39] | I gotta tell you, a 710 pullman and a 712 observation car? | 我要告诉你 710和712游览车厢 |
[38:44] | My heart skipped a beat when I got your e-mail. | 当我收到你的电子邮件时心跳都快停了 |
[38:46] | – If they’re really in mint condition… – my dad and I hardly ever used them. | -如果它们真的完好无损… -我的父亲几乎不用它们 |
[38:51] | We mostly played foosball and we built things. | 我们大都都玩桌上足球还有做些东西 |
[38:56] | Toys, contraptions. | 玩具 小发明 |
[39:00] | We had a workshop. | 我们有个工作室 |
[39:03] | He died last year. | 他去年死了 |
[39:07] | Well, I’m sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[39:24] | Annie, would you come over here for a second? bring your skates. | 安妮 过来一下好吗 带上你的溜冰鞋 |
[39:28] | – okay. – I want you to meet someone. | -好吧 -我要你来见一个人 |
[39:33] | This is annie, the birthday girl. this is my friend, eric. | 这是安妮 过生日的女孩 这位是我朋友 埃里克 |
[39:36] | – hello, annie. – hi. | -你好 安妮 -你好 |
[39:38] | – happy birthday. – thanks. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[39:41] | You must be, what, 8? | 你今年 8岁了 |
[39:43] | How did you know? everyone else thinks I’m older. | 你怎么知道的 人家都以为我超过8岁了 |
[39:47] | Well, I’m a detective. | 要知道 我是一个侦探 |
[39:50] | – are you ready to go skating finally? – I think. | -你准备好要去溜冰了吗 -我想是的 |
[40:09] | I sure hope you like it. | 我想你会喜欢的 |
[40:12] | It’s a punching bag. | 这是个沙袋 |
[40:13] | Okay, so you blow it up… | 你可以打它… |
[40:15] | …and whenever you get in a really bad mood… | …只要你心情不好… |
[40:17] | …you sock it in the head. | …你可以对着头狠狠打 |
[40:20] | Can I do karate on it? | 我可以用空手道打吗 |
[40:21] | Of course you can. you can do karate, kung fu, tae kwon do. | 当然可以 你会空手道 功夫 跆拳道 |
[40:26] | – thank you, griffin. – you’re welcome, sweetie. | -谢谢 格里芬 -不客气 亲爱的 |
[40:29] | That might be my date. | 一定是我的约会 |
[40:32] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[40:36] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[40:39] | Happy birthday, sweetie. | 生日快乐 我的甜心 |
[40:40] | – have fun. – thanks. | -玩得开心 -谢谢 |
[40:43] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的… |
[40:46] | …i gotta go. | …我要走了 |
[40:47] | It’s a real emergency, or I would never leave you like this. | 事情真的很紧急 要不然我是不会离开你的 |
[40:50] | – I’ll make it up to you, I promise. okay? – okay. | -我会补偿你的 我保证 好吗 -好吧 |
[40:56] | I’m looking for griffin dowd. he’s… | 我在找格里芬·唐德 他… |
[40:58] | – yeah. hi. – hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[40:59] | – I’m melanie. – oh, yes. hi, melanie. | -我是美兰尼 -是吗 你好 美兰尼 |
[41:01] | Wow, you are gorgeous. I’m sorry. I’ve gotta run. | 你太漂亮了 对不起 我有事要走了 |
[41:35] | Todd! | 陶德 |
[41:37] | Isn’t that your dad? | 这不是你爸爸吗 |
[41:48] | – same build, same coloring. – the counter’s faster than last time. | -同样的建筑物里 同样的色调 -计数器比上次更快了 |
[41:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:54] | I swear I’ve seen this guy somewhere before. | 我发誓以前在哪里见到过他 |
[41:56] | – yeah. – we all have. he’s david williams. | -没错 -我们都见到过 他是大卫·威廉姆斯 |
[41:59] | He used to be a reporter for channel 12. | 他过去是12频道的记者 |
[42:01] | He now hosts a tv show on public access. | 现在主持着一个公众电视节目 |
[42:03] | Call bagley. set up a press conference. | 打电话给巴格雷 准备新闻发布会 |
[42:05] | Sir, wait just a minute, please. | 长官 请等一下 |
[42:08] | This is what he wants. anything you say will promote the site. | 这正是他想要的 这样做只会提高网页知名度 |
[42:11] | That’s a possibility, but what would you prefer? | 这当然有可能 你认为怎么做才好 |
[42:14] | Talk to national security agency. | 和国家安全局联系 |
[42:16] | Their computer capability’s beyond ours. we need their help. | 他们计算机能力比我们先进 我们需要援助 |
[42:19] | That’s fine, but I’ve got a man being publicly tortured. | 那是不错 但现在有个人公开地被折磨 |
[42:21] | How will it look if he dies and the bureau never tried to help the guy? | 如果他死了而我们警察局没有救他 我们的颜面何在 |
[42:25] | Not as bad as if we reach out and it kills him faster. | 我们这样做只有更快地杀了他 这也好不到哪去 |
[42:30] | You honestly believe that could happen? | 你真的相信那样有可能吗 |
[42:34] | Yes, sir, I do. | 是的 长官 我是这么想的 |
[42:44] | I’m sorry, marsh. | 对不起 玛仕 |
[42:47] | I got no choice. | 我没得选择 |
[43:17] | We’re gathered here to share some information… | 我们在此相聚 是为了和大家说点事… |
[43:19] | …in regards to criminal conduct… | …关于犯罪行为… |
[43:21] | …that originated in the portland metropolitan area… | …发生在波特兰这个大城市的… |
[43:24] | …but that has far-reaching implications. | …从未有过如此大的影响 |
[43:27] | Let me introduce special agent-in-charge… | 让我来介绍一下特别警官… |
[43:29] | …of the fbi’s portland field office… | …他负责FBI在波特兰的地方办公厅… |
[43:32] | …richard brooks. | …理查德·布鲁克斯 |
[43:35] | Thank you, chief. | 谢谢 长官 |
[43:38] | A week ago, a man was killed in this city. | 一周前 有个人在这城里被杀了 |
[43:43] | This barbaric, cowardly murder was streamed live on the internet. | 这个野蛮 懦弱的谋杀在互联网上直播了 |
[43:47] | As part of the killer’s design, the more people who logged on to the site… | 根据杀手的设计 越多人登录这个网站 |
[43:52] | …to witness the victim’s suffering, the sooner the victim died. | 目击受害者受苦 受害者就越早死去 |
[43:56] | Millions of americans chose to visit the site… | 成千上万的美国人选择浏览这个网站 |
[43:59] | …believing that they were witnessing a mere hoax, a stunt or a prank. | 相信他们只是在看一个恶作剧 一个特技表演 一场闹剧 |
[44:03] | Well, unfortunately, it wasn’t. | 但不幸的是 那并不是 |
[44:05] | Today a second individual… | 今天 另一个人 |
[44:07] | …has appeared on the site and his life, too, is in jeopardy. | 在网站上出现了 他也危在旦夕 |
[44:10] | The victim is the doting father of two boys… | 受害者是一个两个男孩的慈父 |
[44:15] | …a loving husband of 22 years… | 一个22年的好丈夫 |
[44:18] | …and a devoted son. in other words, he’s a good american, one of us. | 一个挚爱的儿子 换句话说 他是一位好市民 |
[44:22] | The torture that he is experiencing now is unimaginable in its cruelty. | 他现在所经历的苦难令人难以置信的残忍 |
[44:26] | We’re doing what we can… | 我们在尽我们所能 |
[44:28] | …to shut down the site and bring the killer to justice. | 来关闭这个网站 把凶手绳之以法 |
[44:31] | In the meantime, we ask that everyone stay away from the site. | 同时 我们号召每一个人都远离那个网站 |
[44:35] | Any visit to this site, no matter how brief… | 只要访问了那个网站 不论访问了多长时间 |
[44:37] | …will only hasten the victim’s death. | 只会加速受害者的死亡 |
[44:41] | Any american who visits the site is an accomplice to murder. | 任何一个美国人只要访问了这个网站就相当于谋杀 |
[44:45] | We are the murder weapon. | 我们就成了凶器 |
[44:48] | – we ask that you spread the word… – let’s main-screen the website. | -我们请求你们把这些话传开 -把网站放到主屏 |
[44:53] | Hey, tim, I think he’s trying to say something. | 蒂姆 我想他有话要说 |
[45:00] | 8 8 Eight… eight… | |
[45:05] | 8 8 8 Eight, eight, eight. | |
[45:08] | Oh, I get it. it’s an address, I think. | 我知道了 这是一个地址 我想 |
[45:10] | 8 8 0 8 Eight… eight-oh-eight… | |
[45:15] | …newberry. – newberry? | 纽伯利 -纽伯利 |
[45:16] | There’s a newberry road in laurelhurst. | 在劳勒赫斯特有一条纽伯利街 |
[45:44] | Police! open the door! | 警察 开门 |
[46:06] | Basement’s here! | 地下室在这儿 |
[46:22] | It’s the wrong house. | 不是这栋房子 |
[46:31] | – any american who visits the site… – he was here, though. | -任何访问过这个网站的美国人 -但是 他曾在这儿 |
[46:34] | …is an accomplice to murder. we are the murder weapon. | 等同于在谋杀 我们是谋杀机器 |
[46:37] | Any american who visits the site is an accomplice to murder. | 任何访问过这个网站的美国人等同于在谋杀 |
[46:41] | We are the murder weapon. any american… | 我们就是凶器 任何美国人… |
[46:44] | All right. we should send forensics in here. | 好了 我们该把鉴证组的派过来 |
[46:49] | Any american who visits the site is an accomplice to murder. | 任何访问过这个网站的美国人等同于在谋杀 |
[46:53] | We are the murder weapon. | 我们就是凶器 |
[47:01] | Yeah, I understand that. just have her check it again, okay? | 对 我了解 就让她再检查一遍 行不 |
[47:07] | – six hours. so fast. – twice as fast as miller. | -6个小时 太快了 -比米勒快两倍 |
[47:10] | Nobody thinks they did anything wrong. | 没人认为自己做错了事 |
[47:13] | Why should they? they’re curious about a website. | 为什么不看 大家只是对一个网站感到好奇而已 |
[47:18] | You check the headlines, check the stock market… | 我们都看头版头条 看股票市场 |
[47:21] | …watch some strangers have sex. | 看一些陌生人做爱 |
[47:23] | See a journalist get his head cut off. | 看一个记者被杀 |
[47:29] | When did the world go so fucking insane? | 这世界什么时候变得如此疯狂了 |
[47:34] | You’ve been working the streets too long. | 你在街上工作得太久了 |
[47:37] | He was definitely here. he just got moved and didn’t know it. | 他绝对在这停留过 他只是搬走了 而我们还不知道 |
[47:46] | So mrs. williams is checking her husband’s e-mail for us. | 现在威廉姆斯夫人正在为我们查看她丈夫的电子邮箱 |
[47:51] | She says he was contacted about the trains through the public tv website. | 她说他曾通过公众电视网与外界交际往来 |
[47:56] | I guess in his bio, he mentions he’s a collector. that was about a week ago. | 我想在他的履历里 他提到过他是个收税员 那大概是一周前 |
[48:00] | Who owns the house? | 那房子是谁的 |
[48:01] | Tom park, 60s, widower. he’s out of town visiting family in south korea. | 汤姆·帕克 60岁 鳏夫 他出城到韩国探亲去了 |
[48:07] | He runs a local market here. he makes the trip every year. | 他在这儿做做买卖 他每年都要去探亲 |
[48:11] | So our guy’s a customer. | 那么凶手是他的一个顾客 |
[48:14] | We’re trying to get ahold of mr. park, see if he knows anything. | 我们正试着联络帕克先生 看看他是否知道些什么 |
[48:17] | We’ll do a canvass. seems like a pretty tight-knit community. | 我们会做一个调查 这社区的人看起来关系都很亲密 |
[48:20] | Maybe somebody saw something. | 也许有人见到了什么 |
[49:37] | Did you see this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[49:42] | On the bright side, along with every other daily… | 明里 连同日报 |
[49:44] | …they’re not printing the name of the site. | 他们并没有在印网站的名字 |
[49:47] | Well, isn’t that noble? | 那不是一个崇高的行为吗 |
[49:49] | A little late, though. | 但有一点晚了 |
[49:52] | Did annie ever forgive you for bailing on the party? | 安妮有没有原谅你扫了聚会的兴 |
[49:55] | Yeah. after 11 bedtime stories. thank you. | 对 在我讲了11个枕边故事后 谢谢你 |
[50:01] | You know, when we first met, I knew you looked familiar. | 你知道 我们第一次见面是 我就知道你看起来很面熟 |
[50:07] | Nick and I came up together. | 尼克和我在一起工作过 |
[50:12] | Nick haskins. that was annie’s father, right? | 尼克·哈金斯 是安妮的爸爸 对不 |
[50:16] | Did he introduce us? | 他引荐过我们 |
[50:19] | No. no, we never met. I saw you at the funeral. | 不 我们从来没见过 我在葬礼上见过你 |
[50:25] | Right. | 对了 |
[50:32] | Anyway, he was a… he was a great guy. | 总之 他是 他是个不错的人 |
[50:36] | Yeah, he was a great guy. | 对 他是个不错的人 |
[50:49] | It’s apparent our subject is extremely organized… | 很明显凶手有极度的组织性 |
[50:52] | …and sophisticated. | 极度地老练 |
[50:54] | And based upon his ability to subdue his victims… | 基于他制服受害者 |
[50:57] | …transport them and maintain physical control over them… | 转移受害者 在一个私人的环境下对他们 |
[51:00] | …in a private setting, I’d describe the offender as highly capable. | 身体的控制 我认为犯罪分子相当的有能力 |
[51:04] | Remember, he’s not going after easy prey. | 记住 他不是一个易取的猎物 |
[51:06] | These abductions leave him exposed. | 这些诱拐事件让他暴露出来 |
[51:08] | Even the kitten he stole in broad daylight. why the risks? | 即使偷猫都是在光天化日之下 为什么要冒险呢 |
[51:12] | Because each of these actions was absolutely essential to his purpose. | 因为每一次行动对于他所要达到的目的都是绝对重要的 |
[51:17] | You wanna catch him, understand his goals. | 你们想抓住他 了解他的目的 |
[51:19] | You know, this guy… | 你们知道 这个人 |
[51:22] | …he’s the same as the unabomber, tim mcveigh. | 他就和炸弹客蒂姆·迈克维一样 |
[51:24] | He’s another terrorist trying to make a statement. | 他是另外一个想发表声明的恐怖分子 |
[51:27] | Maybe. still, it goes back to his goals. why kill these particular people? | 也许他还是要回到主题上 为什么要指定杀死这些人 |
[51:31] | And why is he killing them on the internet? | 为什么他要在网络上杀死他们 |
[51:34] | My guess, none of it’s random. none of it. | 我猜 都不是随机的 一个都不是 |
[51:43] | Okay. every post kilburn ever left. thousands. and a couple of dvds. | 好了 吉尔波恩所留下的所有帖子 几千份 还有一些DVD |
[51:48] | One for you, one for me. every video clip that he ever uploaded. | 一个给你 一个给我 每一个他所上传过的视频文件夹 |
[51:53] | That was his real hobby, was pulling the sick shit off the net… | 那才是他真的喜好 搞到那些破烂玩意 |
[51:56] | …and then posting it on shock-video sites. | 然后把它发布在轰动的视频网站上 |
[52:00] | Anyways, this is the last post before he died. | 总之 这是他死前最后发布的一个 |
[52:04] | It’s sort of a best-of compilation… | 这有点像最佳编译 |
[52:06] | …something he called “the best of the worst. “ | 被他称作是鹤立鸡群的东西 |
[52:15] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[52:19] | Poor kilburn. he had so much to offer the world. | 可怜的吉尔波恩 他还可以为这个世界做很多事 |
[52:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:23] | I got four more bodies from brooks, so let’s share the pain, shall we? | 我从布鲁克斯那儿得到了四具尸体 我们来分享这痛苦吧 好吗 |
[52:27] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[53:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:18] | Mom. tivo’s not working. | 妈妈 电视机坏了 |
[54:22] | Okay, honey. look, I’ll be out in a minute. | 好的 甜心 看 我马上出来 |
[54:55] | Mom, there’s a video of our house on the computer. | 妈妈 电脑上正在播放我们的房子 |
[54:58] | Watch whatever you want, honey. I’ll be right out. | 随便看点什么 甜心 我马上就出来 |
[55:38] | Hey, griff. good morning. | 嘿 格里芬 早上好 |
[55:56] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[56:06] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[56:10] | – annie! – mom? | -安妮 -妈妈 |
[56:16] | Baby, what are you doing out here? what are you doing outside? | 宝贝 你在这儿干嘛 你在外面干什么 |
[56:19] | I was just gonna ride my bike for the camera. | 我只是想对着摄像机骑骑自行车 |
[56:22] | You stay with grandma. | 去和奶奶呆在一起 |
[56:36] | Hey. hey, that’s evidence. | 那是证据 |
[56:38] | – I’m sorry. my daughter, she… – it’s okay. we’re here now. | -对不起 我女儿 她… -没事 我们现在来了 |
[56:42] | It’s okay. do you know whose car this is? | 没事儿 你知道这是谁的车吗 |
[56:45] | Yeah, I think I have an idea whose car this is. | 对 我想我知道这是谁的车 |
[56:53] | God. | 上帝 |
[57:33] | Annie thought she’d downloaded a game from one of her friends. | 安妮以为她从朋友哪儿下载了一个游戏 |
[57:36] | It had a backdoor trojan. | 那是个后门木马 |
[57:37] | It got him all the way into my wireless network. | 这让他可以直接进入我的无线网络 |
[57:41] | Which means that he has access to all my files. | 也就意味着他可以查看我所有的文件 |
[58:08] | Call me when you get there. I love you. | 到那儿以后给我打电话 我爱你 |
[58:23] | Why don’t you just go with them? | 你为什么不跟她们一块儿去 |
[58:26] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[58:30] | And do what? hide out? | 做什么 藏起来 |
[58:33] | That’s right. | 对 |
[58:35] | I think you’ve sacrificed enough already, don’t you? | 我想你牺牲的已经够多了 不是吗 |
[58:40] | Nobody’s gonna blame you for taking cover. | 没人会为了你找掩护而责备你的 |
[58:42] | The piece of shit’s camped out on your front lawn. | 那个家伙都在你的草坪上安营扎寨了 |
[58:45] | Annie’s already lost one parent to the job, so… | 安妮已经失去了一个从事这份工作的亲人 所以 |
[58:48] | …yeah. get lost. | 最好还是躲起来 |
[58:56] | Just my opinion. | 只是我的意见 |
[59:26] | – yeah? – hey, jen. did they get off okay? | -喂 -嘿 珍妮弗 她们一路还顺利吧 |
[59:29] | Yeah. the bureau’s gonna put them up a couple hours away. | 对 总部得把她们带走几个小时 |
[59:33] | And I’m gonna stay someplace closer to work. | 我得留在离工作近一点的地方 |
[59:36] | Good. so you wanna hear my theory why he did this? | 好的 你想听听我对他所为的分析吗 |
[59:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[59:41] | There is a connection between him and kilburn… | 他和吉尔波恩之间有一种联系 |
[59:44] | …and he knows you’re leading the team to find it. | 而且他知道你会带队去找他 |
[59:48] | I think I might know what that connection is. | 我想我可能知道这联系是什么了 |
[59:51] | Emphasis on “might. ” a few things I gotta check out. | 强调下可能 我得去查些东西 |
[59:53] | I’m on my way in. are you coming? | 我要去了 你要来吗 |
[59:56] | I need a couple hours. | 我需要几个小时 |
[59:57] | I’ll see you at the office. | 办公室见了 |
[59:59] | Okay, I’ll show you what I got then. | 好的 到时候给你看我找到的东西 |
[1:00:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:06] | – griffin dowd. – hi. it’s melanie. | -格里芬·唐德 -嗨 我是美兰尼 |
[1:00:11] | Melanie, hi. I didn’t think I’d hear from you again. | 美兰尼 你好 没想到还能联系上你 |
[1:00:15] | Your e-mail was very sweet. | 你的邮件真贴心 |
[1:00:18] | Thank you. yeah, I spent a lot of time on that one. | 谢谢 是啊 我在那上面花了很多时间 |
[1:00:23] | So I heard you hung out at the roller rink. | 我听说你在旱冰场玩呢 |
[1:00:26] | Even had some cake? | 有吃蛋糕吗 |
[1:00:28] | Two pieces. but don’t tell anybody. | 两块 但不要告诉任何人 |
[1:00:32] | Okay, well, your secret is safe with me. | 好的 放心 我会保密的 |
[1:00:34] | Annie really liked you, and you know what they say about kids. | 安妮真的很喜欢你 知道他们怎么说小孩 |
[1:00:38] | Along with dogs, they’re terrific judges of character. | 跟狗的吗 他们是个性的裁判 |
[1:00:42] | What can I say? I would have to agree. | 我能说什么呢 我同意这种看法 |
[1:00:46] | I’m a total catch. | 我真是个高手 |
[1:00:56] | Hi, ray. | 你好 雷 |
[1:01:13] | – where’s griffin? – haven’t seen him. | -格里芬在哪里 -没看到他 |
[1:01:16] | Brooks wants to see you. | 布鲁克斯想见你 |
[1:01:18] | – now? – now. | -现在 -现在 |
[1:01:59] | – agent marsh, sir. – yeah, send her in. | -特工玛仕 长官 -好的 让她进来 |
[1:02:06] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你想见我 长官 |
[1:02:09] | How are you doing? | 你还好吧 |
[1:02:11] | Well, it was an interesting start of the day. we’re fine. | 一天有趣的开端 我们很好 |
[1:02:16] | Good. | 好的 |
[1:02:17] | I want you to know I did follow up with the nsa. | 我想让你知道 我找过国家安全局 |
[1:02:20] | As far as using their supercomputer goes, unfortunately the answer’s no. | 关于使用他们超级电脑的事 不幸的是 答案是不行 |
[1:02:25] | – why not? – they’re barred for domestic use. | -为什么不行 -他们禁止用于国内事物 |
[1:02:28] | Domestic? we’ve got him using mirrors in russia, malaysia… | 国内 我们让他在俄国 马来西亚用镜像 |
[1:02:33] | It’s too public a forum. they don’t want their capabilities known. | 这个讨论太公开了 他们不想暴露他们的能力 |
[1:02:36] | As far as what they can and… | 关于他们所能做的 |
[1:02:56] | It’s griffin. it’s griffin! | 是格里芬 是格里芬 |
[1:03:04] | Where do these tubes lead? what are those tanks? | 那些管子通向哪儿 那些容器是做什么的 |
[1:03:06] | Tim! punch in on those tanks. | 蒂姆 放大那些容器 |
[1:03:11] | What’s that say? | 那写的是什么 |
[1:03:13] | “sulfuric acid”? | 硫酸 |
[1:03:15] | Sulfuric acid? | 硫酸 |
[1:03:22] | If that’s water in that tank… | 如果那个容器里面装的是水 |
[1:03:25] | …pretty soon he’s gonna be sitting in battery acid. | 马上 他就会坐到电池酸里的 |
[1:04:03] | Don’t wanna hear about bureaus and jurisdictions. | 再也不想听到关于总部和司法处的事了 |
[1:04:05] | This is domestic terrorism, plain and simple. | 这简直就是国内的恐怖主义 |
[1:04:10] | Yeah? well, just get it done. yeah. all right. | 是吗 好吧 只要把它解决掉 对 好吧 |
[1:04:28] | You know, if no one was watching right now, you’d just be sitting in water. | 你知道 如果现在没有人在观看 你只是坐在水里而已 |
[1:04:36] | But the whole world wants to watch you die, and they don’t even know you. | 但是整个世界都想看着你死去 他们甚至都不认识你 |
[1:05:00] | It’s so fast this time. | 这次太快了 |
[1:05:03] | It’s word of mouth, I guess. | 我猜 是说辞的缘故 |
[1:05:07] | Because I let you keep your badge on. | 因为我还让你带着警徽 |
[1:06:22] | Ray! I need your help. | 雷 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:06:31] | Tim, go in on his eyes. | 蒂姆 放大他的眼睛 |
[1:06:38] | I think he’s trying to say something to us. here. | 我觉得他试着想给我们说什么 看这儿 |
[1:06:42] | Please. do your best. hurry! | 求你 尽力 快 |
[1:06:49] | Right eye’s dots. | 右眼是点 |
[1:06:52] | Left is… left is dashes. | 左眼是破折号 |
[1:07:02] | s “s.” | |
[1:07:16] | i “i.” | |
[1:07:22] | d “d.” | |
[1:07:56] | There aren’t any other kids here… | 这没有小孩 |
[1:07:58] | …but the swimming pool’s fun and there’s satellite tv. | 但是游泳池很好玩 还有卫星电视 |
[1:08:02] | Mom, are you there? | 妈妈 你在那儿吗 |
[1:08:06] | We miss you, mommy. when are you coming? | 我们想你 妈妈 你什么时候来 |
[1:08:08] | It’s starting to get really boring. your work isn’t done yet? | 这儿开始有点无聊了 你的工作还没做完吗 |
[1:08:13] | I wish. | 我希望已经完了 |
[1:08:18] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:08:21] | I have to go now, honey. | 我现在得走了 甜心 |
[1:08:22] | Listen, you call me as soon as you wake up. okay, bug? | 听着 你一睡醒就给我打电话 好的 |
[1:08:25] | – it’s box. – I will. love you. say hi to griffin. | -是博克斯 -我会的 爱你 跟格里芬打声招呼 |
[1:08:29] | I love you too, honey. bye. | 我也爱你 甜心 再见 |
[1:08:57] | Dinner. | 晚餐 |
[1:09:09] | I think I’ll take a shower first. | 我想我要先洗个澡 |
[1:09:42] | The acid was stolen from a research lab at marshall junior college. | 酸是从马歇尔初级学院研究试验室偷的 |
[1:09:50] | The thief apparently knew his way around. | 凶手明显对环境很熟悉 |
[1:09:57] | Looks like… looks like griffin was baited with a phone call. | 看起来像 看起来格里芬像是被一个电话引过去的 |
[1:10:02] | But we can’t trace it because it was made with a spoof card. | 但是我们追踪不到他 因为它用的是一张伪造卡 |
[1:10:06] | Yeah, it’s a phone card. costs about 10 bucks an hour. | 对 一张电话卡 一个小时大概花10美元 |
[1:10:09] | Lets you program any caller id you want. | 能让你编制你想要的任何ID |
[1:10:13] | This guy breached my laptop. he must’ve owned griffin’s too. | 这个人闯进了我的笔记本 他肯定也掌控了格里芬的 |
[1:10:17] | Figured out where he was vulnerable. | 找到了他的弱点 |
[1:10:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:10:30] | I’m good at a lot of things, you know? | 我什么都能承受 知道吗 |
[1:10:33] | But I’m not good at losing people. | 但就是不能承受失去亲人 |
[1:10:36] | I’m bad at losing people. | 我无法承受失去亲人 |
[1:11:51] | Rush-hour suicide. | 交通高峰期自杀 |
[1:11:54] | I’m pretty sure that’s what griffin was trying to say. I’m just not sure why. | 我很确定这是格里芬想要说得 我只是不能肯定为什么这么说 |
[1:12:02] | Yeah, I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[1:12:03] | He was a professor, that guy. | 他是个教授 那个人 |
[1:12:07] | Andrew kilburn included this in his greatest hits. | 安德鲁·吉尔波恩在他的精选集里提到过这个 |
[1:12:12] | – I was just there, like a week ago. – where? | -我刚好在那儿 大约一周前 -哪儿 |
[1:12:17] | At the bridge diner. you know, the one under the broadway bridge. | 在大桥餐馆 你知道 在百老汇大桥下面的那个 |
[1:12:22] | I was talking to scotty hillman… | 我正和苏格兰山民谈话 |
[1:12:24] | …the guy who owned the cat. that’s where he works. | 那只猫的主人 他在那儿工作 |
[1:12:29] | What was this guy’s name? do you remember? | 这个人叫什么名字 记得吗 |
[1:12:32] | No. I think he taught chemistry, though. | 不 但是我想他是教化学的 |
[1:12:39] | At marshall junior college? | 在马歇尔初级学院 |
[1:12:49] | Andrew kilburn, a sophomore at portland state. died last month… | 安德鲁·吉尔波恩 波特兰州的一个二年级学生 上个月死了 |
[1:12:53] | …but that didn’t stop him from recommending, after he died… | 但在他死后 他还在一直推荐 |
[1:12:57] | …a new website called killwithme. com. | 一个叫做与我杀戮的网站 |
[1:13:01] | How’d he do that? he didn’t. the killer did, using his account. | 他怎么做到的 他没有 是杀手做的 用他的帐户 |
[1:13:05] | When agent griffin dowd’s investigation revealed why… | 当特工格里芬·唐德的调查显示出… |
[1:13:08] | …this deceased college student was chosen… | 为什么选择这个已故的大学生被选中 |
[1:13:10] | …to promote the kill with me site, it cost him his life. | 来推动这个与我杀戮网站的时候 他付出了自己的生命 |
[1:13:19] | This is james reilly. | 这是詹姆斯·雷利 |
[1:13:21] | Sixteen months ago… | 16个月以前 |
[1:13:23] | …depressed over the recent death of his wife, a hematologist… | 还沉浸在丧妻之痛之中 他的妻子 一个血液学家 |
[1:13:26] | …reilly staggered out into rush-hour traffic on the broadway bridge. | 雷利 在百老汇大桥上踉跄地闯进了交通高峰期的车流 |
[1:13:30] | Traffic copters were out in force… | 交通直升机迅速出击 |
[1:13:33] | …but only one caught all the action from beginning to end… | 但只有一架自始至终地捕捉到了整个过程 |
[1:13:36] | …channel 12. | 12频道 |
[1:13:38] | The regular pilot was out sick that day, so the job went to herbert miller. | 原定的飞行员那天病了 所以赫伯特·米勒接手了那工作 |
[1:13:43] | He later told friends he’d gotten lucky. at the right place at the right time. | 他后来对他的朋友说他很幸运 有天时地利 |
[1:13:52] | The back of reilly’s skull… | 雷利的头骨后部 |
[1:13:54] | …landed on the rooftop of this diner. so did his glasses. | 落在了在这家餐馆的屋顶 还有他的眼镜 |
[1:13:58] | The skull was turned over to the coroner… | 头骨被送交了验尸官 |
[1:14:00] | …but the glasses were retrieved by one of the diner’s employees… | 但是眼镜被餐馆的一个雇员找到了 |
[1:14:04] | …scotty hillman. | 苏格兰山民 |
[1:14:06] | He put them up for sale online. | 他把它放在网上出售 |
[1:14:08] | And they sold quickly. | 它很快就被买走了 |
[1:14:10] | Kids were home from school. parents were outraged. | 孩子放学回家 父母们被震惊了 |
[1:14:12] | They called the tv stations. the tv stations apologized. | 他们给电视台打电话 电视台都道了歉 |
[1:14:15] | Except for channel 12. | 除了12频道 |
[1:14:16] | They’d been having a little problem in the ratings, but not that afternoon. | 他们在收视率上有了一点点麻烦 但是那个下午 |
[1:14:20] | Their numbers were sky-high. | 他们的收视率直线上升 |
[1:14:22] | And knowing a good thing when it fell into their lap… | 在收视率急剧下降的时候他们得到了一个好消息 |
[1:14:25] | …they rushed a veteran reporter to the scene. | 他们派了个老练的记者去现场 |
[1:14:27] | This is david williams… | 我是大卫·威廉姆斯 |
[1:14:28] | He got lucky, landed an interview with a local businessman… | 他幸运被选中 与当地的一个商人做了一次访问 |
[1:14:31] | …whose parked cadillac had been struck by reilly’s falling body. | 那商人停着的凯迪拉克被雷利落下的尸体击中 |
[1:14:35] | When the interview ended… | 当报道结束时 |
[1:14:36] | …channel 12, as a courtesy to those who might have missed it… | 12频道 作为对错过了这场报到的人的厚礼 |
[1:14:39] | …aired the entire video one last time. | 最后一次播放了整段视频 |
[1:14:42] | Within minutes, andrew kilburn had pulled it off his tivo… | 几分钟之内 安德鲁·吉尔波恩被从电视里截了出来 |
[1:14:45] | …and posted it on five different shock-video sites. | 被发布在了五大冲击视频网站上 |
[1:14:48] | From there, reilly’s suicide was public domain. | 从那时开始 雷利的自杀成为了公开的话题 |
[1:14:51] | Something for five billion people to feed on, laugh at, gossip about. | 供5百万人蚕食 取笑 谈论的话题 |
[1:14:57] | Reilly had a son, owen. | 雷利有个儿子 欧文 |
[1:15:00] | He was brilliant. good at electronics, mechanics and computers… | 他非常出色 擅长电子 机械和计算机 |
[1:15:03] | …but he was disturbed. he was troubled. he was withdrawn. | 但是他被骚扰 陷入了麻烦 被孤立了 |
[1:15:07] | Owen took his father’s suicide very hard. | 父亲自杀对欧文的影响很大 |
[1:15:10] | He had to be hospitalized. and six months ago he was released. | 他不得不被送到医院治疗 6个月以后 他得以出院 |
[1:15:14] | This x-ray image is supposed to be owen’s father. | 这张x光照片可能是欧文爸爸的 |
[1:15:17] | The number on the left, the date his father died… | 左边的数字是他爸爸死去那天的日期 |
[1:15:21] | …followed by the number of his autopsy report. | 接下来是他验尸报告的数字 |
[1:15:25] | Owen lives alone now at his father’s house in fairview. | 欧文现在一个人住在他父亲美景庄园的房子里 |
[1:15:28] | What do you say we arrest the piece of shit? | 你们觉我们把这家伙逮捕了怎么样? |
[1:15:32] | Go! go! | 走 |
[1:16:09] | Basement’s clear! | 地下室安全 |
[1:16:25] | This is bad. | 这真糟糕 |
[1:17:01] | There are new developments in the internet murder investigation… | 网络谋杀调查有了新的进展 |
[1:17:04] | …tonight out of portland, oregon. for more, let’s turn to marilyn deutsch. | 今晚 在波特兰 俄勒冈州以外 更多报道 我们来连线玛丽琳·道奇森 |
[1:17:08] | Right. police now say they know who is kidnapping people… | 好的 现在警察说他们知道是谁在这个地区绑架平民 |
[1:17:11] | …in this area and then killing them live on the web. | 然后在网络上直播了被害过程 |
[1:17:14] | Take a look at this picture. police say the suspect’s name is owen reilly. | 看这张照片 警察说嫌疑人的名字叫做欧文·雷利 |
[1:17:18] | He is 20 years old, and just nine months ago… | 20岁 就在9个月前 |
[1:17:22] | First… | 首先 |
[1:17:24] | …i just wanted to say how sorry I am. | 我只是想说我非常的抱歉 |
[1:17:28] | This was a loss for all of us… | 这是我们大家的损失 |
[1:17:31] | …but most deeply for you, and we know that. I know that. | 但最深于你 我们知道 我知道 |
[1:17:37] | You’ve done everything you possibly could. you’ve given enough. | 你已经做了你所能做的所有 你已经付出的够多了 |
[1:17:42] | – I want you to take some time off. – what? | -我要你休息一下 -什么 |
[1:17:46] | Why? because now it’s personal? | 为什么 因为现在是私人的事啦 |
[1:17:50] | This guy’s still running around, the case is open. | 这个人还在逍遥法外 案子还没结 |
[1:17:52] | The kid’s face is everywhere. | 这个孩子的面相已经公布于众了 |
[1:17:54] | He’s driving around in a 40-year-old vw bus with electronics in it. | 他开着一辆40年历史 载有电子仪器的大众巴士 |
[1:17:57] | We’ll have him by this time tomorrow. | 明天这个时候我们就可以逮住他了 |
[1:17:59] | – maybe. – jennifer, I’m not only thinking of you. | -可能吧 -珍妮弗 我不止是为你着想 |
[1:18:04] | Now join your family. just for a week. | 现在去看看你的家人吧 就一周 |
[1:18:10] | I’ll take a day。 | 我会休息一天的 |
[1:19:05] | So, what’d he say? | 那么 他说什么啦 |
[1:19:09] | He told me to get lost. | 他让我别管了 |
[1:19:12] | Well, he’s right. | 那他是对的 |
[1:19:17] | And what did you say? | 那你怎么说的 |
[1:19:25] | That’s what I figured. | 我已经想到了 |
[1:21:19] | This has been america news radio. | 这是美国新闻广播 |
[1:21:22] | Now back to your local anr station for news. | 现在回到当地ANR电台播放新闻 |
[1:21:26] | Good evening. you’re listening to kmzr, portland. | 晚上好 您正在收听的是KMZR 波特兰 |
[1:21:29] | This is the news at the top 00 hour. | 这是零点新闻 |
[1:21:32] | Dominating the news again here and across the nation… | 再次在当地甚至全国雄踞榜首的 |
[1:21:35] | …is the increasingly urgent search for the internet killer… | 对网络杀手的紧急搜寻现 |
[1:21:38] | …now known to be owen reilly of portland. | 已得知杀手为波特兰的欧文·雷利 |
[1:21:41] | His most recent victim, an fbi cyber-crimes agent, griffin dowd… | 他最近的一个受害者 联邦调查局网络犯罪特工 格里芬·唐德 |
[1:21:45] | …was discovered dead in reilly’s fairview home basement this morning. | 的尸体今早在雷利美景庄园的地下室找到 |
[1:21:50] | In what the fbi is describing as the most serious internet crime wave… | 自从网络时代开始以来 |
[1:21:53] | …since the computer age began… | 这被联邦调查局称为是最残酷的网络犯罪 |
[1:22:42] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:22:45] | Hello, jennifer. | 你好 珍妮弗 |
[1:22:53] | Look out the front window. | 看看前窗外面 |
[1:22:55] | Under that streetlight. | 在路灯下 |
[1:22:59] | That’s where my father’s body fell over the railing. | 那是我爸爸的尸体从栏杆上掉落的地方 |
[1:23:02] | Some websites show the whole thing in slow motion… | 有的网站以慢镜头播放了整个过程 |
[1:23:05] | …because it’s just so much better that way. | 因为那样看上去更清楚些 |
[1:23:10] | One archives it in a section called “whoa. “ | 有的把它归档在了命名为”哇塞”的档案文件中 |
[1:23:14] | That’s it. just “whoa. “ | 就是它 只是 “哇塞” |
[1:23:19] | You and the people you work with… | 你和跟你工作的人 |
[1:23:22] | …you let people say and do almost anything they want. | 你们让人们几乎可以为所欲为 |
[1:23:25] | It doesn’t matter who it hurts. | 会伤害到谁都没有关系 |
[1:23:31] | I’m sorry, owen. | 对不起 欧文 |
[1:23:36] | Owen, are you there? | 欧文 你还在吗 |
[1:24:14] | – call answering center. – listen. | -电话答录中心 -听着 |
[1:24:16] | I’m an agent with the fbi. | 我是一名联邦调查局探员 |
[1:24:17] | I need you to connect me to the portland field office. | 我要你帮我连接到波特兰局办公室 |
[1:24:21] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:24:34] | – yeah. – it’s owen! | -是的 -是欧文 |
[1:24:37] | He’s hacked into my car’s computer and my cell phone. | 他闯入了我的汽车电脑和移动电话 |
[1:24:40] | I’m on the broadway bridge. | 我在百老汇大桥 |
[1:24:42] | Don’t move. I’ll send a black-and-white. stay there. | 不要走 我会派警察过去 待在那儿 |
[1:24:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:25:44] | – box. – lieutenant, I’m on the bridge. | -博克斯 -中尉 我在桥上了 |
[1:25:47] | There’s no sign of marsh. | 没见到玛仕的影子 |
[1:25:48] | Okay. relay that to fbi portland. I’m minutes away. | 好的 把这个报告给波特兰联邦调查局 我几分钟后就到了 |
[1:25:52] | – hurry. get the director on the phone. – yes, sir. | -快点 让指挥官接电话 -好的 长官 |
[1:25:54] | Shut down every road to and from the broadway bridge. | 封锁通往百老汇大桥所有的进出口 |
[1:25:57] | Every car gets stopped now. | 现在让所有车辆都停下来 |
[1:27:01] | I need you to run a check on a 2006 saab. | 我要你检查一辆萨博2006 |
[1:27:04] | Get me a location, start tracking. jennifer marsh. | 给我个方位 开始搜索 珍妮弗·玛仕 |
[1:27:07] | Portland, oregon. | 波特兰 俄勒冈 |
[1:27:50] | Fucker disabled her car’s computer. we can’t track her. | 凶手关闭了她车上的电脑 我们追踪不到她 |
[1:28:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:28:46] | You know… | 你知道 |
[1:28:48] | …i’m only doing to you what they’re going to do to me. | 我只是在对你做他们要对我做的事 |
[1:28:53] | Only… | 只是 |
[1:28:55] | …they’ll use potassium chloride, and they won’t let very many people watch. | 他们会用氯化钾 而且他们不会让很多人看到 |
[1:29:02] | But not for long. | 但是不会很久 |
[1:29:08] | You see, soon… | 你看 很快 |
[1:29:10] | …executions will be delivered live to our tvs… | 行刑将会被实况转播到我们的电视上 |
[1:29:16] | …our computers, our phones, our handhelds… | 电脑上 电话上 掌上设备上 |
[1:29:21] | …and it won’t cost much. | 而且不用花很多钱 |
[1:29:24] | Maybe 10 bucks. | 大概10美元 |
[1:29:36] | Millions of eyes… | 成千上万双眼镜 |
[1:29:39] | …all watching the same thing at the same time. | 都会在同一时间观看同一件事 |
[1:29:44] | One big, happy family. | 一个其乐融融的大家庭 |
[1:29:48] | And all of it brought to you by… | 它所为你带来的 |
[1:29:56] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[1:30:02] | They’ll have no trouble finding sponsors. | 他们会找到的赞助人的 |
[1:30:36] | What’s going on? we have a signal? | 怎么啦 我们有了一个信号 |
[1:30:39] | We’re still locked out. | 我们还是被封锁着 |
[1:30:41] | – stay on it. – yes, sir. | -锁定它 -好的 长官 |
[1:31:05] | I wonder if they’ll kill you faster or slower. | 我想知道他们是会让你死的快些还是慢些 |
[1:31:11] | Based on what I’ve seen online… | 根据我曾在网上看到的 |
[1:31:15] | …the awful things that men do to women that other men pay to watch… | 那些男人对女人所做的让其他男人付费观看的美事 |
[1:31:22] | …my guess would be faster. | 我猜是会更快些 |
[1:31:29] | Much faster. | 快得多 |
[1:31:50] | Jesus christ, it’s marsh! | 上帝 是玛仕 |
[1:32:06] | – this is box. – it’s brooks. he’s got marsh on his site. | -我是博克斯 -我是布鲁克斯 他把玛仕放到网站上了 |
[1:32:10] | Send it to me. | 把它发给我 |
[1:33:32] | You’re giving me my best numbers. | 你给了我幸运号码 |
[1:33:38] | That’s… that’s her basement. he’s got her in her own basement. | 那是她的 她的地下室 他把她带到了她自己的地下室 |
[1:33:56] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:34:10] | – did you see that? – fuck! | -你看见了吗 -妈的 |
[1:34:15] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:34:39] | Yes! | 太棒了 |