Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

United 93(93航班)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on United 93(93航班)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:93航班
英文名称:United 93
年代:2006

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:56] Ziad. 齐亚德
[01:02] 该出发了
[01:37] 颤栗航班
[03:26] 纽瓦克机场
[03:44] The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. 白色区域为乘客专属紧急装卸区
[03:49] No parking. 禁止停车
[04:19] American 1493, Newark tower. 美航1493 纽瓦克塔台
[04:21] Wind 050 at 6. Go to land on runway four-right. 风向050速度六节 右四跑道着陆
[04:32] You live here or you commute? 你住这里还是通勤
[04:34] I actually live here. 住这里
[04:35] I live in a little town 我家在马尔顿小镇
[04:36] about an hour north of here called Marlton. 离这大约一个小时车程
[04:37] I live in Denver. I came in last night. 我住丹佛 昨晚到的
[04:39] You see all those thunderstorms last night? 瞧见昨晚的雷暴雨了吗
[04:40] I didn’t think I was gonna get in. 我还以为赶不到了呢
[04:42] You know, I picked this up… 干这行的嘛…
[04:49] No, I haven’t done it yet. 没有 还没搞定
[04:51] I’m still working on them, 我在想办法
[04:52] trying to get certain days off. 看能不能请几天假
[04:54] And it looks like the only way I can get it is to bid the reserve. 貌似只能申请预休假了
[04:57] Yeah, you know, I go back to the Training Center. 是吗 我调回培训中心了
[04:59] I have a month on, month off, 干一个月 休一个月
[05:00] so I’ll be giving checkrides out in Denver. 所以我准备在丹佛考证
[05:02] Oh, that ain’t too bad. 挺不错的
[05:03] At least you should be home. 至少还能回家
[05:05] You cut it close today. 你今天很时间卡得很准呀
[05:16] Come on through. 过去吧
[05:18] Yes. Next, please. 好的 下一位
[05:23] All right, go ahead. 好的 走吧
[05:24] Okay, please raise your arms. Thanks. 请把胳膊举起来 谢谢
[05:29] Just come right through. 可以了
[05:31] All right, okay. 好的
[05:33] Thank you. You’re good. 谢谢 没问题
[05:35] Nice flight. 旅途愉快
[05:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:40] No, that’s fine. Okay. 不 没关系 好的
[05:44] She’s got a crush on that maintenance man. 她暗恋那个维修工
[05:47] See you later, guys. 回见 姐妹们
[05:49] I keep taking that. Damn. 我老刮到它 真烦人
[05:52] As I go over here and build my nest, 我在驾驶舱准备准备
[05:54] you want to go outside and do the walkaround? 你出去巡视一圈吧
[05:55] Yeah. 好的
[05:58] I’ll be with you in about five minutes. 我大概五分钟之后回来
[06:00] All right. I’ll be here. 好的 到时见
[06:01] All righty. 好的
[06:23] Okay, I’ll call her now. 好的 我现在就联系她
[06:38] Well, is it a complicated graphic? 图解很复杂吗
[06:40] ‘Cause if it’s really… 如果真的很…
[06:42] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[06:50] Take care. Okay, bye. 保重 好的 再见
[06:52] …I’ll call you right back. 我尽快给你回电话
[06:55] Kevin… 凯文…
[07:02] Drive south. We’ll be there in time. 向南开 我们会准时到那儿
[07:06] 易燃
[07:07] Did you get the word about putting on some extra fuel? 你收到多加燃油的通知了吗 易燃
[07:08] Did you get the word about putting on some extra fuel? 你收到多加燃油的通知了吗
[07:09] Yeah. Yeah, doing it now. 收到了 正在加
[07:10] Okay, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[07:23] 弗吉尼亚 赫恩登 国家空中交通管制中心
[07:24] Good morning. 早上好 弗吉尼亚 赫恩登 国家空中交通管制中心
[07:25] Congratulations on the promotion, Ben. 恭贺高升 本 弗吉尼亚 赫恩登 国家空中交通管制中心
[07:27] 弗吉尼亚 赫恩登 国家空中交通管制中心
[07:27] Well, thank you very much. 多谢 弗吉尼亚 赫恩登 国家空中交通管制中心
[07:27] Well, thank you very much. 多谢
[07:28] – Good morning. – Congratulations, sir. -早上好 -恭喜
[07:29] Well, thank you. Good morning. 谢谢 早上好
[07:31] Good morning. 早上好
[07:32] I’m happy to see you all awake. 看你们这么精神我很高兴
[07:34] John. How are you? 约翰 你好
[07:35] How are you this morning, sir? 老板 早上好
[07:36] Mr. Sliney, good morning to you. 斯林内先生 早上好
[07:37] You know the fellows. 你认识这位同事
[07:38] Yes, I do. How are you? 是的 认识 你好
[07:39] Good to see you. 见到你很高兴
[07:40] Good morning. How are you? How was that midshift? 早上好 你好 晚间情况怎样
[07:42] – Rough. – Yeah. -不容乐观 -是啊
[07:43] The floor is yours. Hold on, 地勤这块儿交给你了 盯紧点
[07:45] and I’ll see you at the 8:30. 八点半给我汇报
[07:46] Thanks, John. I’ll catch up with you. 谢谢 约翰 我会跟你联系的
[07:47] Yes. Good. 好的
[07:48] – Ready for a brief? – Yes, sir. -开始简报吗 -请开始
[07:49] All right, sir, we’ve got a small system in the southwest. 是这样 西南方向有个小气旋
[07:53] Nothing too big. Shouldn’t be a big problem. 不大 应该不成问题
[07:55] Some low ceilings over San Francisco, nothing major. 旧金山上空云层较低 没什么大问题
[07:58] That system finally moved off to the east. 气旋最终向东转移
[08:00] And we’ve got clear skies. 我们这里天气晴朗
[08:02] Good. It’ll be a good day on the East Coast. 很好 东海岸天气不错
[08:03] Yeah, what time is that fog supposed to lift in the west? 西部的雾气什么时候消散
[08:05] Do you know? 知道吗
[08:06] We’re looking early afternoon. 我们预计下午早些时候
[08:07] Excellent. Excellent. 很好 很好
[08:09] The President moving out of Sarasota today up to Andrews. 总统先生今天要从萨拉索塔飞往安德鲁斯
[08:13] Got restrictions in place till 10:30. 十点半前加强风行限制
[08:15] Standard ops in the morning, 早上执行标准操作
[08:17] normal morning restrictions in New York. 纽约执行正常安全管制
[08:19] Yeah, he always wants to fly right… 没办法 他总喜欢在交通最繁忙的时候
[08:21] when traffic’s the heaviest. 掺和一脚
[08:23] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:24] See you, fellows. 回见 伙计们
[08:31] New York cranking up? 纽约航班起飞了
[08:32] Yes, sir. 是的 老板
[08:34] All right. Good. 好的 很好
[08:36] What is that? Coordinators down there? 那是什么 转弯协调器在下面吗
[08:38] That’s right. It needs to be diverted south. 对 需要向南改道
[08:40] Dallas/Fort Worth, go ahead. Yeah. 达拉斯飞往沃斯堡 起飞吧 对
[08:43] 运行时切勿复位 加仑
[09:07] Can you guys hear me back there? 你们能听到我说话吗
[09:09] Do you guys have sugars up there? 机上还有糖吗
[09:12] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[09:13] Steal us a newspaper, that’d be great. 来份报纸吧 非常感谢
[09:14] What’d she say the movie was? 她说的那部电影是什么来着
[09:15] Knight’s Tale? 《骑士传说》吗
[09:16] Knight’s Tale. 《骑士传说》
[09:17] Yeah, for cockpit access knock, let’s use three and one. 进舱口令就用三短一长吧
[09:19] Three and one? 三短一长
[09:21] Yep. Got you. 好的 明白了
[09:22] Yeah. That’ll get you in. 是的 敲口令就可以进来
[09:23] …Shipley and Mark do that. 让希普利和马克做吧
[09:25] I just didn’t want to. It wasn’t the right time. 我只是不太想 没有心情
[09:27] Yeah, it’s Jeremy. 是的 我是杰里米
[09:28] Hey, two things. 记住两点
[09:29] First, speaking of Shipley, 第一 说到希普利
[09:32] that e-mail that he sent, 他发的那封邮件
[09:34] when you respond to it, 你回复的时候
[09:35] CC me a copy of the response. 给我一份回复副本
[09:37] Isn’t that sweet? 很幸福吧
[09:38] Yeah, we’re getting a, you know… 是的 我们就要有个…
[09:40] No, don’t send it to Kevin. 不 不要发给凯文
[09:41] I’m so sorry… 真遗憾
[09:42] No, it’d just go to waste on Joe. 没事 那只会让乔受到损失
[09:44] He’d be just as happy with Ripple. 他跟瑞波在一起会很幸福的
[09:46] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[09:47] we will now begin boarding our first class 直飞旧金山的
[09:50] and Premier Club passengers for United 93, 美联航93号航班
[09:53] with non-stop service to San Francisco. 头等舱乘客及俱乐部高级会员请登机
[09:55] I will call you back. Okay, bye. 我回头再打给你 好的 再见
[09:56] Any passengers requiring additional assistance may also board at this time. 需要特殊帮助的乘客也请登机
[10:00] Now boarding through Gate 17, 美联航93号航班
[10:01] United 93’s… 第十七号门现在开始登机
[10:06] Hello. Give this to you? 你好 这个要交给你吗
[10:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:08] Welcome aboard. 欢迎登机
[10:10] Good morning, welcome aboard. 早上好 欢迎登机
[10:12] How are you today? 你好
[10:12] Excuse me, I’m gonna follow him down there. 麻烦让一下 我得跟着他过去
[10:17] Good morning. 早上好
[10:18] Got your seat number? 知道您的座号吗
[10:19] Right down here on the right side. 直走右手边
[10:21] Good morning, everybody. 大家早上好
[10:22] And, sir, can I get you something to drink 先生 您在等待飞机起飞过程中
[10:24] while you’re waiting for take-off? 需要什么饮料
[10:25] Coffee would be great with cream and no sugar. 来一杯咖啡 加奶不加糖
[10:28] Okay. 好的
[10:29] Good morning. Thank you. 早上好 谢谢
[10:30] Here you go. 可以了
[10:32] Have a nice flight. Thank you. 祝您旅途愉快 谢谢
[10:35] Thank you, very much. 非常感谢
[10:36] You’re welcome. 不客气
[10:37] Enjoy your flight. Here you go. 祝您旅途愉快 可以了
[10:38] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
[10:39] Good morning, sir. 早上好 先生
[10:45] 我爱你
[10:53] There you go, have a nice flight. 可以了 祝您旅途愉快
[11:01] Good morning. 早上好
[11:02] I’m just looking for 19. 我在找十九号座位
[11:03] Nineteen? Right down this way. 十九号 这边走
[11:05] What seat? 哪个位置
[11:06] Hi. How are you? 你好
[11:07] Good. How are you? 你好
[11:08] Good morning. 早上好
[11:09] Good morning. 早上好
[11:12] Perfect. 很好
[11:18] Let me give you a hand with that. 我来帮您一把
[11:21] Excuse me. 麻烦让一下
[11:22] Sorry. 对不起
[11:24] Did you talk to the guys from Sony? 你跟索尼的人谈过了吗
[11:28] Sounds good. 听起来不错
[11:30] Good morning! 早上好
[11:36] Looks good, Captain. 没问题 机长
[11:37] All right, great, thanks. 很好 谢谢
[11:40] Turn the lights off. 关灯
[11:41] …number one, runway four-right. 降落 四右跑道
[11:42] Final call for Flight 93, 美联航93号直飞旧金山航班
[11:45] non-stop service to San Francisco. 最后呼叫
[11:47] All passengers must make their way to Gate 19. 乘客朋友请到十九号门登机
[11:48] You’re clear. Have a nice flight. 没问题 祝您旅途愉快
[11:52] All right, clear to 5,000 feet as filed. 好的 按照飞行计划爬升至五千英尺
[11:55] Squawk is 5273. 应答机代号5273
[12:02] It’s Tom. Hey, what’s going on? 我是汤姆 出什么事儿了
[12:04] Is that supposed to be the latest one? 那是最新版的吗
[12:05] Where are you? 你在哪儿
[12:07] Oh, good morning, sir. 早上好 先生
[12:09] You just made it. 4D. 您刚好赶上 您的座位是4D
[12:10] Thanks. 谢谢
[12:12] Welcome aboard. 欢迎登机
[12:13] Thanks. 谢谢
[12:15] Is that the last one? 那是最后一位乘客吗
[12:16] Last one. 最后一位
[12:16] All right, great. I’ll see you later. 好的 待会儿见
[12:19] I think we’re ready for you to close. 现在可以关舱门了
[12:20] Watch your hands. 小心挤手
[12:21] Thanks so much. 非常感谢
[12:30] Alaskan Airlines, contact Bradley. 阿拉斯加航空公司 呼叫布拉德利
[12:32] Approach 135.32. 进近频率135.32
[12:33] 波士顿空中交通管制中心
[12:34] US Air 2682, Boston Center, roger. 美联航2682 波士顿管制中心 收到 波士顿空中交通管制中心
[12:36] Charlie echo 7821, roger. 查理 回应7821 收到 波士顿空中交通管制中心
[12:37] 波士顿空中交通管制中心
[12:37] Get back down to 7,000. 下降到七千英尺 波士顿空中交通管制中心
[12:38] Get back down to 7,000. 下降到七千英尺
[12:42] Am-X 7281, contact Boston. 美航X7281 呼叫波士顿中心
[12:45] 133.42. Have a nice day. 进近频率133.42 祝好
[12:50] And American 11, Boston Center. Good morning. 美航11 波士顿中心 早上好
[12:53] Boston Center, American 11 is with you, 波士顿中心 美航11回到你所在频率
[12:55] climbing to 14,000. 正爬升至一万四千英尺
[12:57] And American 11, turn 20 degrees to the right. 美航11 右转二十度
[13:00] Roger. 20 degrees to the right. American 11. 收到 右转二十度 美航11
[13:02] US Air 8720, Boston Center, roger. 美联航8720 波士顿管制中心 收到
[13:14] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[13:15] please make sure your tray tables are up, 请务必收好您的餐桌板
[13:16] your seat backs are in their full upright position, 确保您的座位靠背处于直立状态
[13:19] and please switch off all cellular phones… 并关闭手机…
[13:20] Cut it a little close. 再系紧一点
[13:21] …and any other electronic devices. …及其它电子设备
[13:23] You going home? 回家吗
[13:26] Yeah. 是的
[13:28] Just here for work. 我到这儿出差的
[13:29] Your seat belt, please. 请您系好安全带
[13:30] Oh, yeah, sure. 好的
[13:32] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[13:33] flight deck, my name is Jason Dahl and I’ll be your captain today. 我是本次航班的机长贾森·达尔
[13:36] With me is First Officer Lee Homer, 与我同行的是副机长李·荷马
[13:38] and together, the two of us will fly you to San Francisco. 将由我们两人带领各位乘客飞往旧金山
[13:41] En route time today is 5 hours and 25 minutes. 航程时间为五小时二十五分
[13:43] That’ll put us on the gate in San Francisco on time or a little bit early, 我们将准时或略早抵达旧金山
[13:46] maybe a little bit before 11:00 local time. 预计在当地时间十一点前抵达
[13:49] It’s a beautiful day for flying, 天气条件适宜飞行
[13:50] and our forecast across the country is much as you see it here. 整段航程天气晴好
[13:53] In just a few moments, 稍后
[13:54] our flight attendants will be 空乘人员将会
[13:56] showing you a very important safety demonstration. 播放重要的安全示范片
[13:58] Whether you are a frequent flyer or a first-time traveler, 不管您飞行频繁还是初次乘机
[14:02] I urge you to put down your reading materials 我谨希望您放下手中的读物
[14:04] and pay attention to this very important information. 留意这些重要信息
[14:06] Thank you, and welcome aboard. 谢谢合作 欢迎登机
[14:09] United 93, ops. 美联航93 标准操作
[14:10] Tail north. Then clear to push. 机尾朝北 可以离港了
[14:12] Okay. Tail north. 好的 机尾朝北
[14:13] Clear to push us. Start. 离港 启动吧
[14:15] Okay, tail north. 好的 机尾朝北
[14:16] Brakes released. Cleared to push. 释放制动闸 离港
[14:29] 美联航
[14:37] Yeah, good morning. 早上好
[14:39] This is Rich Sullivan 我是瑞秋·沙利文
[14:40] with the 11:15 strategic planning telcon. 有一层十一点一刻的飞行计划变更
[14:41] We’re updating advisory number 23. 我们需要更新二十三号公告
[14:44] First issue, we’re showing 头版公告
[14:45] 15-minute departure delays out of Newark. 纽瓦克航班起飞延迟十五分钟
[14:47] Give us an update there. 请为我们更新
[14:48] I just spoke to Pete. 我刚跟皮特谈过
[14:50] They’re gonna try and get those reduced or eliminated. 他们想降低或者取消限制
[14:52] They’re gonna get Washington to reduce their restrictions, 他们将减少华盛顿管制区域
[14:54] so probably it’ll clear up in about a half hour or so. 因此或许半小时就能清出航线
[14:56] Okay, we’re gonna lessen the 好的 我们降低或者取消
[14:57] restrictions or eliminate them on the Newark departures. 纽瓦克航班的飞行限制
[14:59] And the departure delays should be coming down here very soon. 起飞延误通知应该不久就传达到了
[15:02] Next, we got a large-scale 还有件事 今天东海岸
[15:04] military exercise off the East Coast today. 将举行大规模军事演习
[15:06] All the offshore routes are gonna be closed at 1400. 十四点将关闭所有近海航线
[15:09] All the traffic will have to be moved inland. 所有交通航道转至内陆地区
[15:11] Any questions on that? 有什么问题吗
[15:13] This is JetBlue. 这里是捷蓝航空公司
[15:14] Is Amber 761 available for offloads today? 允许琥珀761航班的乘客今天转机吗
[15:17] Don’t go for it. 别冒险
[15:18] No exceptions. They’re gonna have to wait. 没有特例 他们必须得等
[15:20] No exceptions. 没有特例
[15:21] All the offshore routes are gonna be closed. 所有近海航线都将被封锁
[15:23] Everyone’s gonna be moved inland. And that’s it. 所有人都得等内陆线路 就这样
[15:24] Anybody have anything else for the morning plan? 关于早间安排谁还有其它问题吗
[15:27] Okay, we’ll do the next telcon at 1315. 好的 我们十三点一刻再联络
[15:29] Good job. 好样的
[15:31] US Air 29, contact Boston, 美联航29 呼叫波士顿管制中心
[15:31] approach on 120.6. Good day. 进近频率120.6 报告飞机位置
[15:31] US Air 29, contact Boston, 美联航29 呼叫波士顿管制中心
[15:33] approach on 120.6. Good day. 进近频率120.6 报告飞机位置
[15:36] Glens Falls. After Glens Falls… 峡谷瀑布 已过峡谷瀑布…
[15:38] And American 11, climb, maintain flight level 350. 美航11 爬升高度保持三万五千英尺
[15:41] Air Canada 129, Boston Center. 加航129 波士顿管制中心
[15:43] U.S. Air 129, contact Boston. 美航129 联系波士顿中心
[15:44] That’s for American 11. Climb maintain flight level 350. 美航11 爬升高度保持三万五千英尺
[15:51] Come on. 爬升
[15:52] American 11, Boston. 美航11 波士顿中心
[15:54] How do you hear? Boston Center. 能否收到 波士顿中心
[15:59] -Hey, Greg? -Yeah? -格雷格 -什么事
[16:01] Try American 11 again. 再联系一下美航11
[16:02] See if he’s on your frequency, 看是否在你的频率范围
[16:03] if he came back to you. 是否回到你的频率
[16:04] American 11, Boston Center. 美航11 波士顿中心
[16:05] How do you read? 能否收到
[16:07] American flight 11, Boston Center. Do you read? 美航11 波士顿中心 能否收到
[16:16] There are also two window exits located over the wings. 机翼上方有两个逃生窗
[16:20] Each exit is marked with a sign overhead. 每个窗口上面均有标识
[16:23] Look around to locate the two exits nearest to your seat. 请找到离您最近的两个逃生口
[16:26] In some cases, the nearest exit may be behind you. 可能逃生口在某些乘客的身后
[16:30] In an evacuation, 疏散过程中
[16:31] exit path lights will automatically illuminate 紧急出口指示灯将自行启动
[16:34] to guide you to an exit. 引导您至出口
[16:36] A life vest is located under your seat, 每位乘客座位下的红色标识处
[16:39] it can be identified by a red tab. 都存放有救生衣
[16:42] Do not remove it unless directed by a flight attendant. 未经乘务员许可请不要随意移动
[16:46] Taxi clearance. 滑行指令
[16:46] Stand by. 请稍后
[16:47] We’ve got your release. 我们已收到许可
[16:48] I want you to move up in the line behind the United 757. 向前滑行至757航班后面的线上
[16:52] Good morning, ground. 早上好 地面中心
[16:53] Good morning, ground. 美联航93 早上好 地面中心
[16:54] United 93, Gate 17, ready to taxi. 美联航93 十七门 准备好滑出 美联航93
[16:54] United 93, Gate 17, ready to taxi. 美联航93 十七门 准备好滑出
[16:57] Do you have problems? 有问题吗
[16:58] United 93, taxi runway four-left via Bravo Romeo Bravo. 美联航93 经BRB滑行到左四跑道
[17:03] Hold short of Victor. 在V道等待进一步指令
[17:04] Roger. Said four-left Bravo Romeo Bravo. 收到 经BRB滑行到左四跑道
[17:07] Hold short Victor. United 93. 在V道等待进一步指令 美联航93
[17:13] And American 11 on emergency frequency, 紧急频率呼叫美航11
[17:15] if you hear Boston, 若收到波士顿中心呼叫
[17:17] come up on frequency 127.82. 进近频率127.82
[17:24] Am-X 7281, 美航X7281
[17:25] contact Boston on 133.42. 联系波士顿中心 进近频率133.42
[17:29] Athens, Boston. 雅典 波士顿
[17:31] Do me a favor, you got that United 175 out there. 你帮忙联系一下美联航175航班
[17:33] Can you have them take a look and see if you can get a visual on American 11? 看能否协助你看到美航11
[17:37] 767. 767航班
[17:38] United 175, turn 20 degrees to your left, 美联航175 左转二十度
[17:41] vector for traffic. 雷达引导冲突避让
[17:42] In your turn, look for traffic 12 o’clock to 1 o’clock, 有架班机在你十二点钟到一点钟方位
[17:45] about 15 miles. 距离约十五海里
[17:46] He’s tracking south-southwest bound. Altitude’s unknown. 该航班航向西-南西 高度未知
[17:49] It’s an American 767. Let me know if you get a visual on him. 机型美航767 目视到后通知中心
[17:52] Am-X 7281, 美航X7281
[17:53] proceed direct O’Neill, resume all navigation. 直飞奥尼尔 恢复自动领航
[17:57] US Air 312, 美联航312
[17:58] contact Boston on 133.42. 联系波士顿中心 进近频率133.42
[18:02] November 3622. Tango, roger. N3622 探戈 收到
[18:04] Just be quiet and you’ll be okay. 老实点 你们就不会有事
[18:06] We are returning to the airport. 我们正返回机场
[18:08] Call in Boston Center. Say again, please. 波士顿管制中心呼叫 请复诵
[18:13] Hey, John! Come here! 约翰 过来一下
[18:18] What’s going on? 什么事
[18:19] Aircraft, call in Boston. Say again, please. 波士顿中心 请复诵
[18:22] This guy here just contacted me. 刚才有人联系我
[18:24] I heard some verbiage over the background. 我听到一些背景杂音
[18:26] It was not American, it was foreign. 不是美国人 是个老外
[18:29] They said something about taking over the cockpit, 他们说什么接管机舱
[18:31] “Stay calm, we’re going back to the airport.” 安静 我们准备返回机场
[18:33] I have no idea who it was. 我不知道是谁
[18:34] I think we have a hijack situation here. 我觉得像一起劫机事件
[18:36] What makes you think that’s a hijacker? 你凭什么认为是劫机呢
[18:37] Just trust me. 相信我
[18:39] I heard the guy in my ear, okay? 我亲耳听到那人声音了
[18:40] -I heard the guy in my ear. -All right. -我亲耳听到的 -好吧
[18:42] You need to check it out. 你确认一下
[18:44] Command Center East. Tony. 东部指挥中心 托尼
[18:45] Hey, Ben, we’re doing a coffee run. You want some coffee? 本 我们去冲杯咖啡 你需要吗
[18:48] No, I’m filled up with coffee. 不用 我已经喝不少了
[18:49] How are they doing on those restrictions out of New York? 他们是如何处理纽约外围管制的
[18:51] Tell them they got them reduced. 告诉他们 做得很好
[18:53] So La Guardia, in fact, is now out of delays. 实际上拉瓜迪亚机场现在已经没有延误了
[18:55] Newark’s gonna stay a while, though. 可纽瓦克机场那边还得一段时间
[18:56] Good job. Good job. Excellent. 很好 很好
[18:58] Excellent. 非常好
[19:00] Rich, you need to monitor this. 里奇 你得监测着这个
[19:05] Yeah, let me take this stuff. I got to get to the 8:30, so… 交给我吧 我八点半还得过去 所以
[19:08] Command Center East. Toby. 东指挥中心 我是托比
[19:10] Hey, Walsh. 你好 沃什
[19:16] Hey, Ben! Ben, hang on. 本 本 等等
[19:17] Yes? 怎么了
[19:19] Listen, we’re just getting 听着 我们刚接到
[19:20] a preliminary report from Boston Center. 一份来自波士顿中心的初步报告
[19:22] They think they’ve got a hijacking. 他们认为有劫机事件发生
[19:23] A hijacking? 劫机事件
[19:25] It’s American 11. A heavy 767. 发生在美航11上 是架重型波音767
[19:28] Departed Boston for LA. 由波士顿飞往洛杉矶的航班
[19:29] Where is he now? 这架飞机现在在哪
[19:30] He’s about 50, 60 west of Boston. 距波士顿以西五六十哩
[19:32] You got a squawk 7500? 收到过劫机信号没
[19:33] No, I don’t think so. 不 我想没有
[19:34] They heard some kind of suspicious transmission, 他们听到过可疑的传输信号
[19:36] – so they’re checking on it… – All right. -因此正在进行排查 -好的
[19:37] – It’s very preliminary. – All right. -都是些初步消息 -好吧
[19:38] When you get some hard information, 当你得知确切信息后
[19:40] let me know and I’ll brief the staff. 告诉我 我会向管理层反映
[19:41] Thanks. 多谢
[19:43] Did someone say “Hijack”? 是不是有人说”劫机”
[19:46] – Everything okay? – Yeah. -都还好吗 -是的
[19:47] Good. Before we get started… 好的 在我们开始之前
[19:48] – Well, that was a possible hijack. American… – What? -可能出现劫机事件 在美航 -什么
[19:51] – Yeah. – Hijack? -是的 -劫机
[19:52] – Anybody remember… – Haven’t seen that in years. -还有人记得 -多少年没见了
[19:54] – Yeah, I know. – When was the last time we had a hijack? -是的 我明白 -上次劫机是什么时候的事
[19:55] – It’s been quite a while, quite a while. – ’91, ’90. -相当久 相当久了 -九十年代初
[19:57] – I can’t even remember precisely. – Yeah, I know. -我都记不清了 -是的 我知道
[20:00] No, no. It’s Boston to LAX, 不 这是由波士顿飞往洛杉矶国际机场的
[20:02] American 11. 美航11航班
[20:03] Yeah, they’re on it and they’re gonna keep me informed. 相关人员正在核查 同时会一直通知我
[20:05] – I’ll brief you. – Okay. -我会向你们汇报的 -好的
[20:07] Hey, ground. United 93. 地面中心 这里是联航93号航班
[20:09] What’s our sequence? 我们的起飞顺序是多少
[20:09] United 93, follow the Continental and Delta. 联航93号 请跟随大陆及达美航班之后
[20:12] You’re number 15 for the departure. Monitor tower. 你们第十五号起飞 这里是监控塔
[20:25] Air Canada 273, turn left… 加航273号 左转
[20:27] Well, folks, from the flight deck, Captain Dahl. 旅客朋友们 这里是机长达尔
[20:29] Looks like we’ve run into a little bit of rush hour traffic 看起来今早的纽瓦克机场
[20:32] here at Newark this morning, and that’s a typical day at Newark. 交通十分繁忙 这属于正常现象
[20:34] I count 15 airplanes ahead of us for departure, 我数了下 我们之前有十五架飞机等待起飞
[20:36] and they’re getting them off about one every two minutes, 它们将每两分钟起飞一架
[20:39] so unfortunately it’s gonna be about a 30-minute delay 因此非常不幸 我们在出发前
[20:41] until we get airborne. 可能将有半小时的延误
[20:42] I apologize for the delay and I appreciate your patience, 对此我表示歉意并对你们的耐心表示感谢
[20:45] and I’ll get back to you with an update. Thank you. 如有新情况我会及时通报 谢谢
[20:47] Yes? 您好
[20:48] Is everything okay? 一切都好吗
[20:49] Yeah, it’s just fine. Just a normal delay out of Newark. 没事的 纽瓦克机场的正常延误
[20:53] Excuse me, can I have a pillow and a blanket, please? 不好意思 能给我拿床枕头和毯子来吗
[20:59] What did you say? 你说什么
[21:05] Guys, just keep your planes away from him, man. 同志们 务必让你们辖域里的飞机远离它
[21:07] I have no idea what this guy’s doing. 我完全不知道这家伙在干什么
[21:08] What do we have, Pete? 情况怎么样了 皮特
[21:10] I gave all my aircraft over to Greg already. 我已经将自己的飞机移交给格雷格了
[21:12] He’s working them. I’m holding onto this. 他正在监管 我现在抓这一块
[21:13] This guy right here is the only guy I have. 我手头上就这一个家伙了
[21:15] He’s westbound right now. I heard some voices in my ears. 它正在向西飞行 我耳朵里听到了些声音
[21:17] – Flight 11, American Airlines? – But no 7500 code? -美航11航班吗 -但没有劫机信号
[21:19] No, I had no 7500 code. Nothing. 没有 我没有收到紧急讯号 什么都没有
[21:24] American 11, Boston Center. 美航11 这里是波士顿中心
[21:26] American 11, how do you hear? 美航11 听得见吗
[21:27] No, see, that doesn’t make sense. 不 说不通啊
[21:33] What’s up, Pete? Where are we at? 怎么样了 皮特 有进展没
[21:35] I just put it up into the speaker here, 我已经把它接到扩音器了
[21:36] if we hear anything back, but right now we just have the guy. 要是能听到什么回应 但是现在什么都没有
[21:39] He’s due westbound. He’s climbing… 它现在向西直飞 不断爬升
[21:41] – I’m going back to the airport. – That’s it. -我要回到机场 -有了
[21:43] That’s it right here. 就是它
[21:44] Somebody’s got to pull these fucking tapes right now. 得赶快找人解析这些带子
[21:46] Pull the tapes now from 0800 on. 叫人把八点以后的信息全解读出来
[21:49] 东北空防部 纽约罗马
[21:50] To all personnel, 所有人员请注意 东北空防部 纽约罗马
[21:52] NORAD exercise commencing in five minutes. 北美空防司令部演习将于五分钟后开始 东北空防部 纽约罗马
[21:53] NORAD exercise commencing in five minutes. 北美空防司令部演习将于五分钟后开始
[22:00] Huntress. Weapons. Sergeant Powell. 东北空防部 武器控制中心 鲍威尔中士
[22:09] Okay, and remember this is a NORAD exercise. 记住 这是一次司令部演习
[22:13] Right now we have Russian bears 现在俄国人正在渗入
[22:14] penetrating the ADIZ up off Alaska, 阿拉斯加的防空识别区
[22:16] so you’ll want your tracker techs keeping their eyes open. 所以你们都把追踪系统打开看好了
[22:19] Okay, stand by, one second. 好的 稍等
[22:28] Dawne, go out and see what Powell’s so excited about. 多恩 出去看看鲍威尔在激动什么
[22:31] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[22:36] Powell, what do you got? 鲍威尔 出什么事了
[22:37] Hey, I got a hijack on the phone. Boston. 波士顿那边的消息 电话里说有人劫机
[22:39] Is this a sim? 这是模拟行动吗
[22:40] – No, real world. – Come on, where’s EET? -不 是真的 -得了吧 评估小组在哪
[22:42] No, it’s a no-shit hijack. It’s Boston. 不 这事千真万确 波士顿那边说的
[22:44] Serious? 当真
[22:45] – Yes. – All right. -是的 -好吧
[22:52] Okay, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[22:59] Well, okay, just give them a call. 行 给他们打个电话
[23:00] Yeah, we have a possible hijack. 有一起可能的劫机事件
[23:02] General update. Tell them we’re ready here. Okay? 全面更新 通知他们这边准备好了 知道吗
[23:05] Can do, sir. 没问题 长官
[23:06] – Sir? – Yeah. -长官 -说
[23:07] We have a real world situation here. 真有状况了
[23:09] We have American Airlines flight 11. 美航11航班出事了
[23:12] It’s a 757 是架波音757
[23:13] out of Boston to LAX. 由波士顿飞往洛杉矶国际机场
[23:16] Ninety-two passengers on it, and it’s at 7500. 上载九十二名乘客 已处于警戒状态
[23:20] – Still squawking? – No, sir. -还有应答吗 -没有 长官
[23:21] Okay. Get Nasypany to the floor! 快叫里希芬尼来行动中心
[23:23] All operational personnel to the floor! 所有操作人员速到行动中心
[23:25] Major Nasypany, 里希芬尼少校
[23:27] report to the operations floor immediately. 请速到行动中心报到
[23:29] All operations personnel report to the ops room… 所有操作人员速到行动中心报到
[23:32] This is Colonel Marr here. Get me General Arnold. 我是马尔上校 请转接阿诺德将军
[23:41] Here you go. 给你
[24:05] Folks, Captain Dahl again with an update. 乘客们 现在有了最新消息
[24:07] We’re making some progress now. 现在有了些进展
[24:09] We’re about number four for departure. 我们现处第四发机位
[24:10] I’ll get with you when we’re number one. 即将起飞时我会再通知大家
[24:12] Thanks for your patience. 感谢各位的耐心
[24:13] We just want to take your order for breakfast after take-off. 请问您起飞后想用什么早餐
[24:16] You’re gonna get it. We have a hot breakfast, 我们会提供热食
[24:17] which is, like, an omelet, roll and fruit. 有煎蛋 蛋卷和水果
[24:19] I’ll take that. Thanks very much. 就点这个吧 非常感谢
[24:21] Okay, great. 好的
[24:23] I’m sorry for the delay. We’ll be out of here as soon as we can. 我为延误道歉 飞机会尽快起飞的
[24:26] – I understand. – Thank you. -没事 -谢谢
[24:27] Would you mind bringing me some water with my breakfast? 上早餐时能给我点水吗
[24:30] I have to take some pills. 我得吃些药
[24:32] Sure. No worries. 没问题 别担心
[24:34] I’d just as soon stay out of the more populated areas. 我只想尽快离开人多的地方
[24:37] Well, here are the falls. 这便是瀑布了
[24:38] If we go up there, we’ll be all right. 我们要是能登上去 就好玩了
[24:40] I’d like to get up in that high country. 我一直想去看看那的崇山峻岭
[24:51] Go ahead, sir. 请继续 长官
[24:52] Good morning, Major. 早安 少校
[24:54] We got a possible hijack in progress out of Boston. 飞离波士顿的飞机可能被劫机了
[24:59] American Airlines 757. They’re not squawking. Let’s find them. 美航波音757 飞机没有应答了 找到它
[25:04] Copy that. 收到
[25:06] All right, let’s go. Listen up, everybody! 行了 开始吧 大家听好
[25:09] All right, look, we got a possible hijack. 听着 有架飞机可能被劫持了
[25:13] This is real world. Possible hijack. 这可是来真的 飞机可能被劫持了
[25:16] Surveillance, get your tracking techs on scopes. 监控 启动你们的追踪系统
[25:18] – I want two on a scope. – Copy that. -同屏显示两个 -收到
[25:20] I wanna know if he pops up again. 要是一出现它的踪迹就通知我
[25:22] ID, get on the phones with the FAA. 情报处 与联系联邦航空管理局联系
[25:24] Let’s get his last known position. 取得飞机失去联系前最后的方位
[25:27] – Copy. – Weapons. -收到 -武控
[25:29] – Otis to battle stations. – Copy that. -奥蒂斯空军基地转为战斗状态 -收到
[25:31] – Do you have a call sign or anything? – Battle stations. Copy. -有目标代号吗 -战斗状态 收到
[25:34] American Airlines 11. 美航11
[25:35] American Airlines 11 is the call sign. 美航11就是代号
[25:38] Sir, it’s confirmed. 长官 已确认
[25:41] And now the aircraft is NORDO. 现在飞机上没有无线电信号
[25:43] We get a lot of that crap. 这种破事经常发生
[25:44] Somebody’s making phony transmissions on the radio… 有人通过电台发送假讯号
[25:47] If it’s not confirmed, 如果未经确认
[25:48] it’s probably a lost radio call or something. 可能就是失联的无线电呼叫之类的
[25:52] Command Center. Tony. 指挥中心 托尼
[25:55] Stand by one second. 稍等
[25:56] Yesterday, we had two ground delay programs. 昨天 我们在两处机场实行了延迟管制计划
[25:59] One at Atlanta and one at O’Hare. 一处在亚特兰大机场 一处在芝加哥机场
[26:01] And we had 850 aircraft delayed. 850架飞机延误
[26:05] Hit a 56-minute average 平均每架延误56分钟
[26:07] and a very modest 47,600 delay minutes. 保守估计共耽误了47,600分钟
[26:11] Benny, that is like, $2,000 a minute we are talking about. 本尼 这可是 每分钟两千美元啊
[26:14] You are into a hole already for… 你已经掉进了
[26:16] – No, no, no. – 90 million bucks, Ben. -不 不 不 -九千万美元的大坑
[26:18] They’re not even my delays. I started today. 这才不是我造成的呢 我今天才上任
[26:21] Ben, we need you on the floor. 本 你得来一下
[26:22] We’re getting more information on that American 11. 我们有那架美航11更多的消息了
[26:24] – Oh, all right. Listen, excuse me, John… – Yeah. -好的 约翰 不好意思 -没事
[26:27] and, folks, I’m gonna go out and take care of this. 各位 我得去解决下这个
[26:28] – We’re getting some more updates – Okay. -有新情况发生 -好的
[26:30] and I’ll brief you as soon as I get some more information. 有新的消息我会马上通知你们
[26:32] What do you got? 出什么事了
[26:33] American Airlines contacted Boston Center. 美航联系了波士顿中心
[26:35] Apparently, a flight attendant onboard the aircraft 很明显 飞机上的一位空勤
[26:38] via telephone called the company and she said that 通过电话联系了公司 她说
[26:41] the aircraft is being hijacked 飞机被劫持了
[26:43] and one or more people have been stabbed. 有一个或以上的人被捅了
[26:45] Stabbed on the plane? 在飞机上被捅了
[26:46] Yeah. Just confirm… 是的 刚刚确认
[26:48] American Airlines gave this information to Boston who called us. 波士顿告诉我们是美航向其提供的消息
[26:51] – Is the aircraft still on course? – The last I heard. -飞机仍在航线上吗 -我最后听到的消息是如此
[26:53] – Let’s get an update from Tony. – All right. -问问托尼有什么新消息 -好的
[26:55] All right, stand by. 好的 请稍等
[26:56] This is Boston on the line right now. 波士顿的电话
[26:57] They don’t know anything more. 他们多的也不知道
[26:59] There was a suspicious transmission, the controller heard it, 有一个可疑信号被监控员听到了
[27:02] and they’re pulling tapes 他们正在解析带子
[27:03] to see exactly what was said on the frequency. 来获取频率里的具体信息
[27:05] And American Airlines is the one that called them. 美航是联系人之一
[27:07] – Who is it? – The ops manager of Boston Center. -是谁 -波士顿中心的操作经理
[27:09] Hi, this is Ben Sliney. 我是本·斯林内
[27:11] Boston thought it may have been a… They heard 波士顿认为可能是…他们听到了…
[27:13] – some kind of oddball Transmission. – Yes. -某种奇怪的讯号 -是
[27:15] So she called the company, 于是那个空勤就给公司打了电话
[27:16] she said their airplane was being hijacked… 她说飞机遭受劫持
[27:18] All right. Has he changed altitude? 那行 飞机改变高度没
[27:20] don’t know if it’s a person or people who’ve been stabbed. 不清楚是否有一个或以上的人被捅伤
[27:22] All right. 知道了
[27:25] All right, we’re pulling it up now, and, listen, 好吧 我们现在就开始 还有
[27:28] if you get any further information 如果你有进一步的
[27:29] on the track or the altitude, let me know. 有关航线或是高度的消息 请告知我
[27:33] All right. Keep me advised. Thanks. Yeah. Thanks. 好的 保持联络 谢谢
[27:36] All right, look, the… 听着
[27:38] That aircraft has made a turn southbound 那架飞机已经转向南
[27:40] and they’re not tracking him any longer. 他们再也追踪不到了
[27:43] They’re not getting any Mode C altitude information. 他们没有接收到飞机的气压高度信息
[27:45] And I see our track has gone ghost on it, 它也从我们的监控器下消失了
[27:47] but they do say he’s heading southbound. 但他们确实说了飞机向南飞行的事
[27:49] I want us to get in touch with New York Center 跟纽约中心联系
[27:52] and let them know he’s coming. 告诉他们飞机要来了
[27:53] Let’s get everything out of its way 赶快清空它航线内的其他飞机
[27:55] and even give New York TRACON a call 给纽约雷达信号台打个电话
[27:56] because he may be trying 因为这架飞机有可能
[27:57] to head for one of the New York airports. 航向其中一块纽约机场
[27:59] Okay, right. 行 好的
[28:00] Information’s that American 11… 美航11的消息
[28:02] Maybe we should get in touch with headquarters 也许我们应该跟总部联系
[28:03] – and start briefing them on this now. – Yeah, I’ll call immediately. -跟他们汇报一声 -好 我马上打电话
[28:06] Thanks. 谢谢
[28:13] Folks, Captain Dahl with some good news. 乘客们 这里是机长达尔带来的好消息
[28:15] We’re currently number one for departure. 我们现处一号发机位
[28:17] We’ll be airborne shortly. 飞机马上起飞
[28:18] Flight attendants, prepare for take-off, please. 空勤人员 请做好起飞准备
[28:22] You know, I try and drop as many trips as I can. 跟你说 我总是尽可能地推掉航班
[28:26] I like to be home with my babies. 我想在家陪孩子
[28:29] Did you bring some good magazines to keep yourself awake? 带了有意思的杂志没 就不至于睡着了
[28:33] I don’t think I’ve gotten through a magazine 我都不记得自己看完一本杂志
[28:35] in I can’t tell you how long. 需要多久了
[28:42] We have some planes. Just stay quiet and you’ll be okay. 我们挟有飞机 不出声你们就会没事
[28:45] We are returning to the airport. 我们要回机场
[28:52] We have some planes. Just stay quiet and you’ll be okay. 我们挟有飞机 不出声你们就会没事
[28:55] We are returning to the airport. 我们要回机场
[29:12] Planes. 飞机
[29:13] We have some planes. 我们挟有飞机
[29:22] Yeah, it’s Bob here. It’s “Planes.” Planes. Plural. 我是鲍勃 是”飞机” 复数
[29:26] Definitely, yeah. 绝对没错
[29:36] United 93, wind 050 at 6. 联航93号 风向050 风速六里
[29:38] Runway four-left. Clear for take-off. 左四跑道 准备起飞
[29:41] 010 up to 5,000. Clear for take off. 010上升到5000 允许起飞
[29:43] Four-left. United 93. 左四跑道 联航93号
[29:45] 010, 5,000. Here we go. 010上升到5000 出发
[31:03] Welcome to New York Center. Altimeter is 2996. 纽约空管中心 纽约朗肯科玛 欢迎来到纽约中心 高度2996
[31:06] 纽约空管中心 纽约朗肯科玛
[31:06] Maintain speed 310… 时速保持在310 纽约空管中心 纽约朗肯科玛
[31:07] Maintain speed 310… 时速保持在310
[31:08] speed of 300 knots or greater. 速度300哩以上
[31:10] Maintain flight level 220 and maintain a speed of 300 knots. 保持飞行高度220 时速300哩每小时
[31:16] Roger, you got it. 收到
[31:21] New York. Thumbser. 纽约中心 我是主管
[31:23] Yeah, Boston. 是 波士顿
[31:29] New York. United 175. 纽约 联航175号
[31:39] All right, thank you. I got it. All right. 行 谢谢 知道了
[31:45] – Hey, Dave? – Yeah? -戴夫 -怎么了
[31:47] American 11 looking as a possible hijacking. 美航11好像被劫持了
[31:48] – It may be going back into Kennedy. – Hijack? -它有可能要回肯尼迪国际机场 -劫机
[31:50] They say they heard something, 他们说听到了什么
[31:51] that there might be intrusion into the cockpit. 有人可能闯入了驾驶舱
[31:53] All right, just let me know if you hear anything, 好的 要是你听到什么就赶紧告诉我
[31:54] – anything unusual or anything. – I’ll watch him. -任何反常的东西 -我会的
[31:55] He’s not squawking 7500. 它并没有发出劫机信号
[31:57] – So just keep it normal. – No, he’s not doing anything. -所以还是常规对待 -确实
[31:58] I’ll keep an eye on him. I got it. 我会盯着它的 没问题
[31:59] – Just keep an eye on him. – Will do. -盯紧点 -好的
[32:02] – What’s going on? – We got a hijack. -怎么了 -可能有劫机事件发生
[32:05] It might be a hijack, I don’t know. It’s American 11. 可能有劫机 我不清楚 美航11上
[32:07] – It’s going down. – You got a hijack? -这下麻烦了 -碰上劫机了
[32:09] We haven’t had a hijack in 20 years. I don’t know. 都二十年没出现过劫机了 我不明白
[32:10] Listen, I don’t know. What do you want me to tell you? 我也不知道 你要我怎么说
[32:12] I just gotta watch him. That’s all. 我只能盯着它 就这了
[32:15] Chris, you got that? Thumbser. 克里斯 听懂了吗 我是主管
[32:18] United 175 heavy, New York, go ahead. 联航175号 这里是纽约 请讲
[32:20] West of Kennedy by 15 southbound descending, it’s American 11. 肯尼迪西南方15度 下降中的飞机便是美联美航11
[32:25] We’re not sure what the problem is yet. 我们现在还不确定出了什么问题
[32:27] Possible hijacking, we’re not sure. 可能有劫机 我们还不确定
[32:31] Passenger said something about they’re up front. 乘客说了些他们遭遇的情形
[32:33] Roger, United 175 heavy. Well, I’ll pass it along. 收到 联航175 好的 我会让它避开
[32:35] Wait, I’ll talk to him. Paul! 等等 我跟他谈谈 保罗
[32:36] Hold on. Paul, 等等 保罗
[32:38] United 175 heavy just called. 联航175刚呼叫过
[32:39] He said he heard a suspicious transmission on the radio 他说在飞机从洛根国际机起飞时
[32:41] as he was climbing out of Logan. 他在无线电里听到了可疑的讯号
[32:42] He said something about, “Everybody stay in your seats.” 好像是 “所有人都给我坐好”
[32:46] He doesn’t know who it came from, but it came out 他不知道是谁说的
[32:48] and he said it was… 但他说是
[32:50] – He just heard it as he was climbing out… – United 175? -在飞机爬升的时候听到的 -联航175号
[32:52] United 175 heavy, yes. 联航175 没错
[32:54] – And what about American 11? – American 11’s still… It’s nothing. -美航11呢 -美航11还什么都没有
[32:56] He’s just still going slow, you know. 它还在缓慢飞行
[32:58] He might be going into Newark or Kennedy or something, 可能是去纽瓦克或是肯尼迪机场
[33:00] I don’t know. You know, I have no idea. 我什么都不知道
[33:10] Continental 1002, Newark Tower. Good morning. 陆航1002 这里是纽瓦克控制塔 早安
[33:17] Why don’t you try the next one down? 为什么不试试下一个
[33:19] An arctic fish. How about “Char”? 北极的鱼 填”Char”如何
[33:25] Ladies and gentlemen, Captain Dahl. 女士们和先生们 我是达尔机长
[33:27] As we make this turn, 正值我们转弯的时候
[33:27] those of you on the left side of the airplane 坐在飞机左侧的乘客
[33:29] have a beautiful view of 可以看到
[33:30] lower Manhattan and the New York City skyline. 曼哈顿下城和纽约地平线的美景
[33:33] Looks nice out there. Huh? 看起来真不错
[33:34] Looks nice out there. 确实不错
[33:45] What do you mean there’s no one there? 你说一个人也没有是什么意思
[33:47] Well, you guys must have a backup. 你们肯定有候补人员吧
[33:48] Whatever information they got, 不管他们有什么消息
[33:50] they got to give it to us right away. 都得马上给我们
[33:51] All right, good. 行 好的
[33:52] Hijack controller, no one at the desk. No backup. 劫机管理部那没人 也没有候补人员
[33:55] – Looks like they’re on vacation. – No backup? -看上去像是度假去了 -没候补
[33:56] There’s no backup. There’s no one at the desk. 没候补 没人在岗
[33:58] Who were you talking to downstairs? 你在楼下跟谁讲话
[34:00] I’m talking to this guy. 我在跟这家伙讲话
[34:02] He’s in the conference room. There’s nobody else in there. 他在会议室 没有别人
[34:05] I’m relaying the information, and then he’s moving… 我只是转达消息的 后来他就…
[34:07] We got it. We got the tapes. 有了 带子有消息了
[34:08] Boston Center got the tapes pulled. 波士顿中心已经把带子解析完了
[34:10] – They said, “We have some planes.” – Hold on. -他们说 “我们挟有几架飞机” -等等
[34:12] That’s what he said, “We have some planes.” 他说”我们挟有几架飞机”
[34:14] That was the suspicious transmission. 这是个相当可疑的说法
[34:16] Was there any voice recognition? 能识别语音吗
[34:17] I’m tracking it. 我正在追踪
[34:19] Jesus Christ. 上帝啊
[34:23] Med Express 77, maintain 10,000. 地中海直航77号 高度保持在一万米
[34:26] The Kennedy altimeter’s 2996. 肯尼迪号高度2996
[34:27] Keep an eye on it. Now watch. 密切关注
[34:29] Delta 351, altimeter 2992. 达美 351号 高度2992
[34:32] Chilean 4369, New York altimeter, 2996. 智利航空4369号 纽约高度2996
[34:34] Paul, what do you got? 保罗 你有什么消息
[34:35] Hey, Mike, how you doing? 迈克 你好
[34:36] American 11. Possible hijacking on American 11. 美航11航班有可能被劫持了
[34:40] He’s southbound, 767. Nobody’s talking to him. 它正向南飞行 767 没法取得联系
[34:43] I just called the room up and let them know about it. 我刚打电话给中心 让他们知道这个消息
[34:46] They’re not tracking him either, right now. 他们现在也无法追踪到这架飞机
[34:48] Where was the target last time? 信号最后一次出现是在什么地方
[34:49] Last time it was tracked in New York at Kennedy. 最后一次是在纽约肯尼迪机场
[34:51] He’s heading for the south. 它正向南飞行
[34:52] American 11, New York. 美航11 纽约
[34:53] What do you want me to check? 你想要我查什么
[34:59] Target’s gone. 信号不见了
[35:01] Paul. Paul, the target for American 11 just disappeared. 保罗 美航11的信号突然消失了
[35:05] – Just disappeared where? – Right around Manhattan. -在哪消失的 -就在曼哈顿附近
[35:07] It just disappeared? 突然消失了
[35:08] It was right there. It just disappeared. 就在这里 突然消失了
[35:09] I was talking to the other aircraft. The target just disappeared. 我正和其它飞机联系 信号就消失了
[35:12] Call Kennedy up. Find out if they have it. 打电话给肯尼迪机场 看他们有没有信号
[35:13] We don’t know where American is, all right? 我们不知道这架美航在哪
[35:15] Call Kennedy tower up, see if they have him down there, 打电话给肯尼迪观测塔和纽瓦克观测塔
[35:17] and call Newark tower and see if they have him there. 问问他们那有没有这架飞机的信号
[35:19] Okay. 好的
[35:22] What do we got, boys? Anything? 有什么消息吗 任何消息
[35:24] All right, sir, you need 好的 长官 你需要我
[35:24] me to go ahead and start a recall for you? 开始召回吗
[35:26] Yes, initiate that. 是的 开始吧
[35:27] Okay, great. 好的
[35:28] What’s the status with Otis? Are those planes ready? 奥狄斯情况怎么样了 飞机准备好了吗
[35:31] Foxy, what you got? You got anything? 福克斯 你那有什么消息吗
[35:33] MCC, 任务控制中心
[35:34] battle stations call made 0838. 作战基地在八点三十八分打来电话
[35:36] Otis attained battle stations at 40. 奥狄斯在四十分到达基地
[35:39] 08? Colonel, 0840, 八点 上校 八点四十分
[35:42] slams at battle stations. 到达作战基地
[35:44] Otis at battle stations. Copy. 奥狄斯抵达作战基地 收到
[35:46] Get me something. Nothing’s squawking. 给我点消息 没有任何应答
[35:49] MCC, Boston lost American 11. 任务控制中心 波士顿找不到美航11
[35:52] They don’t see him anymore on their scopes. 它从监视器上消失了
[35:54] They think maybe he went below radar coverage. 也许飞行高度太低 不在雷达侦测范围
[35:56] They have no idea where he is. 不知道它在哪
[35:58] We’ve got Otis. Have the battle ready. 奥狄斯就位 时刻准备战斗
[36:00] We need scramble authority. 需要上级批示
[36:02] Copy that. 收到
[36:04] Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. 是的 长官 谢谢 长官
[36:07] Copy that. 收到
[36:08] Okay, let’s get those Otis birds in the air! 好吧 让这些奥狄斯战机飞起来吧
[36:11] Scramble Otis! 奥狄斯紧急起飞
[36:12] This is Huntress with an active air defense scramble. 这里是猎手 展开紧急防空行动
[36:15] I repeat, active air defense scramble. 重复一遍 展开紧急防空行动
[36:17] Time is 0846. 时间是八点四十六分
[36:20] I authenticate November-November. 授权是N-N
[36:26] – Greg, look at the World Trade Center. – What? -格雷格 快看世贸中心 -怎么了
[36:28] Look at the Trade Center, man. Bob, you see that? 快看世贸中心 鲍勃 看见了吗
[36:34] Man, that’s a lot of smoke. 伙计 那里好多烟
[36:35] I can’t believe that. 不可能吧
[36:40] Yeah, take a look at the World Trade Center. 是的 看看世贸中心
[36:44] No, I have no idea. 不 我不知道
[36:45] I’m getting reports from 好几架飞机向我报告
[36:47] numerous aircraft about smoke in Manhattan. 曼哈顿出现浓烟
[36:48] A lot of smoke. 很多浓烟
[36:50] A lot of smoke coming out of the North Tower. 很多浓烟从双塔北楼冒出
[36:55] Thumbser, go ahead. 塞姆斯 请讲
[36:58] The American was over Manhattan 美航就在曼哈顿上空
[36:59] A small plane? Is that confirmed? 一架小型飞机 证实了吗
[37:02] – Ben, I just got… New York called. – Yeah -本 刚从纽约收到消息 -是吗
[37:05] They got smoke out of the World Trade Center. 世贸中心浓烟四起
[37:07] – Smoke? – They think a small plane -浓烟 -他们认为有一架小型飞机
[37:08] – Has crashed into it. – A small plane? -撞了上去 -小型飞机
[37:10] – Small plane. – I don’t know. -小型飞机 -我不知道
[37:11] That’s what they’re telling me. 他们就是这么告诉我的
[37:12] A small plane went into the World Trade Center. 一架小型飞机撞上了世贸中心
[37:14] – You might want to have a look. – Okay. -你也许想看看 -好的
[37:16] Sir. 长官
[37:17] Sir. 长官
[37:18] CNN’s reporting a light civil aircraft CNN报道有一架轻型民用机
[37:20] has just hit the World Trade Center. 刚刚撞上了世贸中心
[37:23] MCC? 任务控制中心
[37:25] MCC, CNN has just reported a CNN刚刚报道
[37:26] light aircraft has hit the World Trade Center. 有架轻型飞机撞上了世贸中心
[37:29] Bill, get me CNN up on screen three, will you? 比尔 能把三号屏幕转到CNN台吗
[37:32] – Ben? – Yeah. -本 -怎么了
[37:33] New York Center called. 纽约中心打来电话
[37:35] They were tracking the primary target, they’ve lost it. 他们先前追踪的信号不见了
[37:37] They said they’d lost American 11. 他们找不到美航11
[37:38] – Where did they lose it at? – Somewhere over the city. -信号在哪不见的 -城市上空某处
[37:41] – Over the city? – Yeah. -城市上空? -没错
[37:42] – He’s down over the city? – They don’t know -它在市里降落了吗 -他们不知道
[37:43] if he’s under the radar coverage out there or not. 飞机是否在雷达探测区之内
[37:45] All right. Get in touch with the metro towers, 联系城市观测塔
[37:46] see if they got a visual. 问问他们有没有看见
[37:47] – Hey, it’s coming up now. – I’ll call TRACON, see if… -播出了 -我来联系管制中心 看是否…
[37:48] Jesus. Oh, my… 上帝啊 我的天
[37:50] we’re getting reports this morning, that a plane 今早收到的报告 一架飞机
[37:52] has crashed into one of the towers of the World Trade Center. 撞上了世贸中心的一座塔楼
[37:56] CNN Center right now is just beginning to work on this story. CNN中心正在调查情况
[37:59] Obviously calling our sources 收集各方面消息
[38:00] and trying to figure out exactly what happened. 试着弄清楚到底发生了什么
[38:02] But clearly something 但很明显今天早上
[38:04] relatively devastating happening this morning there 曼哈顿岛的最南端发生了
[38:07] – in the south end of the island… – I don’t know. -相当严重的毁灭性事件 -我不知道
[38:09] I’ll tell you what, that is not a small plane. No way. 这可不是什么小型飞机 不可能
[38:12] It’s huge. 那可真大
[38:13] A Cessna would have bounced off that. 一架塞斯纳会被大楼弹回来的
[38:13] A Cessna would have bounced off that. 塞斯纳:飞机制造商 主要生产小型通用飞机 一架塞斯纳会被大楼弹回来的
[38:14] Look at the size of that hole! 看看那个洞的大小 塞斯纳:飞机制造商 主要生产小型通用飞机
[38:15] 塞斯纳:飞机制造商 主要生产小型通用飞机
[38:15] Look at all them people sitting… 有多少人就坐在那
[38:16] I got a bad feeling about this. I’ll tell you right now. 告诉你们 我感觉很不好
[38:19] Is that American 11? Is that who they were tracking? 那是美航11吗 是他们追踪的飞机吗
[38:21] Nobody’s telling us anything. 没人告诉过我们任何事
[38:23] No info. I have no info. 什么消息都没有
[38:23] Well, which way are we looking here? If we’re looking… 我们在看哪个方向 如果我们看的是…
[38:26] It looks like the sun’s on 看上去太阳正在楼的这一边
[38:28] that side of the building, so we’re looking north. 那镜头正对着北边
[38:30] He came from our left. He had to come from the west. 它从我们左边来 飞机一定是从西来的
[38:32] That aircraft came in from the west into that building. 那架飞机是从西边撞上了大厦
[38:34] – Who could it be? – Now where’s American 11? -那会是谁 -美航11现在在哪
[38:37] You know what I want you to do? Get in touch with the NYPD. 我希望你们立即联系纽约警察局
[38:39] See if they have any information 看看他们是否知道
[38:40] on what caused that in the Trade Center. 是什么导致世贸中心发生这种事
[38:42] Look at the size of that explosion. 看看这个爆炸的规模
[38:43] … Sean, you’re on the air right now. 肖恩 你现在正在现场
[38:45] What can you tell us about… 可以告诉我们关于…
[38:47] And, folks, Captain Dahl. 旅客们 我是达尔机长
[38:48] We’ve reached our cruising altitude of 35,000 feet 我们已经到达三万五千英尺的巡航高度
[38:51] and I’m going ahead and turn the “Fasten Seat Belts” Sign off. 我将关闭”系好安全带”标志
[38:53] That is your signal you are safe to move about the cabin. 您现在可以安全地在机舱里活动
[38:55] We got the seatbelt sign off. 不用系安全带了
[38:57] However, when you are in your seats 不过 当您在座位上时
[38:58] I’ll ask you to keep your seatbelts loosely fastened, 希望您依然能系上安全带
[38:59] as you never know when we’ll get some bumps we’re not expecting. 因为飞机有可能会发生意想不到的颠簸
[39:02] Our flying time today again is 5 hours and 25 minutes, 本次飞行时间依然是五小时二十五分钟
[39:04] and in spite of that short delay back there in Newark 虽然在纽瓦克机场稍有延误
[39:06] I’m still projecting an on-time arrival in San Francisco. 我仍会尽力确保准时到达旧金山
[39:09] I’ll update you on the weather as we get a little closer. 将抵达时 我将播报当地天气
[39:12] In the interim now, I’ll ask you to sit back and enjoy 在这期间 希望你们稍安勿躁
[39:14] the outstanding service of our fine flight attendants. 静心享受我航班乘务人员的优质服务
[39:16] If there’s anything we in the 如果驾驶员
[39:17] cockpit can do to make your ride more enjoyable, 有什么地方可以为您效劳
[39:19] please don’t hesitate to ask. 请别犹豫 直接提出来
[39:21] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[39:32] Hey, can I get a copy of the manifest? 我能看看旅客名单吗
[39:34] Oh, sure. 当然
[39:35] – Thanks. – Here you go. -谢谢 -给
[39:37] I appreciate it. 非常感谢
[39:38] Yeah, no problem. 不客气
[39:39] Looks pretty good, huh? 看上去很不错嘛
[39:41] I love these light loads. 我喜欢轻负载
[39:43] I do, too. 我也是
[39:45] I knew you were gonna say that, so I’ve planned. 就知道你会这么说 我早有防备
[39:48] We’ve got… 我们有…
[39:49] We have reservations there. 我们在那里有些订位
[39:54] And there. 还有那里
[39:56] Fedex 7852, we heard it was 联邦快递7852号 我们听说
[39:57] a small plane that hit the World Trade Center. 一架小型飞机撞上了世贸中心
[39:59] – That’s the last that we heard. – Roger. -这是我们最新收到的消息 -收到
[40:00] Eagle 755, you contact departure on 126.8. 鹰航755号 请通过126.8波段和始航点联系
[40:04] – I gave you that Eagle 755 also, okay? – Another one? -我把鹰航755号也给你行吗 -又一架吗
[40:06] – Yeah, Eagle 755. – 755. Got it. -是的 鹰航755号 -755号 知道了
[40:09] Toggle 9445, you contact approach on 120.8. 套索9445号 请通过120.8和进航点联系
[40:13] – Chris, I need you to take this one also. – Got it. -克里斯 这一个也归你了 -好的
[40:15] Hey, Dave, you got an 戴夫 艾伦镇以东五英里处
[40:16] untracked target five miles east of Allentown. 有一个无法追踪的目标
[40:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:19] United 175, I need you to reset your transponder squawk 2374. 联行175号 请将你的应答机重设为2374
[40:26] United 175, New York. You read the radio? 联行175号 纽约 收到吗
[40:30] Call American 11 again. I’ll try him again. 再次呼叫美航11 我想再试试
[40:32] Paul, neither airport had one. 保罗 两边的飞机场都找不到
[40:33] Maybe… He must’ve landed. 它一定已经着陆了
[40:34] Newark heard nothing from him, Kennedy heard… 纽瓦克那边没它的消息 肯尼迪…
[40:35] – Try the towers again. – I’ll try again. -再联系观测塔 -我会的
[40:37] He’s gotta be somewhere. He’s gotta go somewhere. 它一定得在什么地方 一定在什么地方
[40:39] United 175, New York. If you read the radio, ident. 联行175号 纽约 收到请回答
[40:42] Traffic’s 9 o’clock and seven. 九点零七分方向有另一架飞机
[40:43] Southwestbound Delta Boeing 73, 往西南方向去的达美波音73
[40:45] same altitude. 与你高度相同
[40:48] United 175, New York. 联行175号 纽约
[40:51] United… 联行
[40:53] Paul, United. I think we got another one. 保罗 联行 我觉得又有一架
[40:55] The guy has dropped his transponder off. 飞行员的应答机断了
[40:57] United 175, New York. He’s out by Allentown. 联行175号 纽约 它正离开艾伦镇
[40:58] – United 175. – Thumbser. -联行175号 -塞姆斯
[41:00] If you have United 175, 如果你联系上联行175号
[41:01] you need to switch him back to… The traffic room. 让它调头回到正常轨道上
[41:03] No, I’m not talking to him. I’m not talking to him. I know. 不 我没在跟他通话 我知道
[41:06] Delta 2433, stand by. 达美2433号 做好准备
[41:08] I can’t take any more airplanes. 我不能接管更多飞机了
[41:11] He’s busy enough. We’ll take care of it. We’ll take care of it. 他够忙了 我们来处理 我们来处理
[41:14] – We’ll take care of it. – They’re standing by, right now. -我们会处理的 -他们现在准备好了
[41:16] Watch that Delta 2315. 盯着达美2315号
[41:17] He’s aimed right at him. The same altitude. 它就冲着它去了 高度相同
[41:19] He’s starting to get close to him. You see that? 它离它越来越近了 你看见了吗
[41:22] Please. 拜托了
[41:23] Give me a chance to work. Just stay back! 让我好好工作 请站后面
[41:25] Just give me a chance to work here, all right? 让我好好工作 好吗
[41:28] United 175, New York, if you read the radio, 联行175号 纽约 如果你能收到
[41:31] you have traffic at your 9 o’clock 在你九点方向有另一架飞机
[41:32] and four miles southwestbound, 距离你四英里 向西南方向前进
[41:33] same altitude. It’s a Boeing 73. 高度相同 是架波音73
[41:35] I’m telling you this is another hijack. I’m telling you. 我就说这是另一起劫机 我说了
[41:38] United 175, traffic is your 9 o’clock 联行175号 九点方向
[41:39] in five miles. 五英里处有另一架飞机
[41:41] Jesus. Do you have that Delta? 上帝啊 你能联系上达美吗
[41:43] Delta! Delta 2315, traffic 2 o’clock! 达美2315号 两点方向有另一架飞机
[41:47] Five miles, southeastbound, 757. 五英里 往东南方向前进 757
[41:50] – Traffic, three miles. – Turn him. Turn him. -另一架飞机 三英里 -让它调头
[41:52] – 1 o’clock! – Turn to one and a half. -一点方向 -转到一点半方向
[41:53] Heading southeastbound. 12 o’clock now! 向东南方向前进 现在在十二点方向
[41:55] No distance! He’s right on top of you! 零距离 它就在你正上方
[41:56] I’m telling you right now. This is another hijacking. 我现在跟你说 这是另一架劫机
[41:58] Delta 2315, he’s right on top of you. 达美2315号 它就在你正上方
[42:00] This is a hijacking. 这是劫机
[42:15] Delta 2315, you still there? 达美2315号 你还在吗
[42:22] That’s a roger, New York. We are clear. 收到 纽约 我们没事
[42:24] Delta 2315. Over. 达美2315号 完毕
[42:26] Paul, he just went behind him. 保罗 它刚从它后面飞过去了
[42:27] Holy shit. Good. Good. 妈的 好 好
[42:29] Good job, sir. Good job. 干得好 长官 干得好
[42:31] She was sitting inside her apartment, 她正坐在自己的公寓里
[42:33] and she looked up and saw the side 抬起头 就看见
[42:34] – of the World Trade Center… – All right. Thank you much. -世贸中心的一侧 -好的 谢谢
[42:36] …explode into flames and black smoke. 爆炸了 火光黑烟四起
[42:38] – Excuse me. – If they hijacked them… -打扰一下 -如果他们劫持了这些飞机
[42:40] New York Center says they got 纽约中心说他们得到证实
[42:41] confirmation that it was a commercial airliner 是一架商务航班
[42:43] – that hit the Trade Center. – Well, that’s it. -撞上了世贸中心 -这就是了
[42:45] -That was American 11. – It had to be American 11. -是美航11 -肯定是美航11
[42:48] What the hell is going on? But how could he hit the building? 但到底是怎么了 它怎么会撞上大厦呢
[42:51] I mean, why would he hit the building? 它为什么要撞击大厦呢
[42:53] Even if it is American 11, why… 即使这就是美航11 为什么…
[42:54] – It’s clear and fifty. – You don’t get a pilot flying a plane… -这没道理 -没有驾驶员驾驶飞机
[42:57] Either they’re gonna ditch it in the Hudson… 不然他们会选择坠入哈德逊河的
[42:59] – They’re not gonna do this. – There’s no way. No way. -他们不会这么做 -不可能 不会
[43:01] Jesus, how many people are in that building? 上帝啊 多少人在那幢大厦里啊
[43:04] Ben? Ben? 本 本
[43:06] I’m sorry, New York Center wants you on the phone right now. 抱歉 纽约中心要你立即接电话
[43:09] Yeah. Yes, New York. 好的 是 纽约
[43:13] Wait a minute, hold on. They think they got another hijack, 等等 别挂 他们认为又有一起劫机
[43:15] – and it’s headed for New York. – Another one? -它正飞往纽约 -又一起?
[43:16] We got another hijack? 又有一起劫机吗
[43:17] All right, United 175. Get him up on there. 好的 美航175号 把它找出来
[43:20] How many people are in that building? 那幢楼里有多少人啊
[43:21] Where is that military liaison? 军方联络员在哪
[43:22] Can somebody help us out? We need some help here. 有人能帮忙吗 我们需要帮助
[43:25] We’re trying to get the military involved. 我们试图让军方参与
[43:27] We can’t get anybody at headquarters. 但我们无法联络到总部的任何人
[43:29] All right, listen, you take care of your house, 好吧 听着 你把你那里管好
[43:31] we’ll take care of this business. 我们来负责这件事
[43:32] Okay. Let me know if anything else develops. 有任何进展就联系我
[43:35] United 175, and it’s headed straight for New York. 联行175号 它正一头冲向纽约
[43:38] United 175, New York. United 175. 联行175号 纽约 联行175号
[43:41] United 175, New York. 联行175号 纽约
[43:43] United 175 here. 联行175号
[43:44] This guy’s at, like, 10,000 feet a minute, 这家伙一分钟就下降了三千米
[43:46] – and he’s still going down. – I heard. I heard. -而它依然在下降 -我听到了
[43:47] United 175, New York. 联行175号 纽约
[43:50] This guy’s dropping like a manhole cover now, Paul. 它正像探井盖一样飞速下落 保罗
[43:54] He’s still descending eastbound towards New York. 它仍在向东下落 直逼纽约
[43:57] This aircraft is going down, I’m telling you right now. 这架飞机正在下降 我告诉你
[44:00] Call the military up. 联系军方
[44:01] – Find out where they are. – Okay. -查明他们在哪 -好的
[44:02] Are you listening to me? 你听见我说了吗
[44:03] This guy is going straight down into the ground, I’m telling you. 我跟你说 这家伙正直冲地面
[44:06] He’s not answering me. 他不回答我
[44:07] We’re not talking to him. He’s descending. 我们联系不上他 飞机正在下降
[44:09] It’s like 6,000 to 8,000 feet a minute now. 现在每分钟下降两千多米
[44:11] Dave, you still not talking to that guy? 戴夫 你还是联系不上他吗
[44:13] No, I’m not. 是的
[44:13] He’s going right through everybody else’s traffic. 它正穿过其它飞机的航线
[44:18] The target’s gone. It’s gone. 信号消失了 不见了
[44:20] – The target’s gone. – The target’s gone. -信号消失了 -信号消失了
[44:24] We don’t have him anymore. We just lost him. 我们找不到它了 它不见了
[44:27] All right, hold on. Hold on. I got a primary on a target. 好的 等等 我这里有一个信号
[44:31] – Where? – He’s rapidly descending. -在哪 -它正急速下落
[44:33] Can you see that right here? 就在这 你看到吗
[44:35] He’s coming down quick, yeah. Can you see that? 它正快速下落 你能看见吗
[44:37] Well, who is it? 那是谁
[44:39] I don’t know. 我不知道
[44:41] You see him out the window? 你能从窗外看到它吗
[44:42] I don’t know. 我不知道
[44:43] Is he out there? 它在那儿吗
[44:45] Yeah, descending rapidly. 是的 急速下落
[44:46] No, there he is. There he is. 不 它在那 它在那
[44:47] – Where? – Right there. Over the Verrazano Bridge. -在哪 -就在那 在费雷泽诺桥上方
[44:49] Oh, yeah. Look how fast he’s going. 是啊 看它速度多快
[44:51] No, he’s going right up the Hudson River center. 不 它正经过哈德逊河中央
[44:53] Oh, my God. 上帝啊
[45:00] Jesus! Shit! 天啊 妈的
[45:02] – What? – How does he do that? -什么 -它怎么做到的
[45:03] – There was then an explosion inside… – Damn it! -大厦内部发生了爆炸 -该死
[45:06] The building’s exploding right now! 大厦正在爆炸
[45:07] You got people running up the street! 你将群众疏散到街上去
[45:09] I don’t know what the hell is going on. 我不知道到底发生了什么
[45:11] Did you see that? Did you see that, sir? 你看见了吗 你看见了吗 长官
[45:16] I’ll have to call you back. 我等会打给你
[45:18] Oh, my God. 上帝啊
[45:19] American, stand by. 美航 做好准备
[45:24] Holy shit! 妈的
[45:25] Jesus Christ. 天呐
[45:40] Be advised 请注意
[45:41] there’s a major incident over New York right now. 纽约刚刚发生了重大事件
[45:43] Shawna, what do you got? What do you got, Shawna? 肖恩娜 你有什么消息 肖恩娜
[45:46] Boston said that… 波士顿说
[45:49] Boston just said they have another hijacked aircraft. United 175. 波士顿刚刚说有另一起劫机 联行175号
[45:53] Copy that. We’ve got another hijack. 收到了 我们有另一起劫机
[45:55] We’ve got two hijacks. 175, 有两起劫机 175号
[45:57] also out of Boston. 也是从波士顿出发的
[45:59] Are they… does Boston… is… 他们是…波士顿有没有…
[46:01] Get on with FAA. Who was that? 联系联邦航空局 那是谁
[46:03] There’s no confirmation, sir. 还没有确认 长官
[46:05] MCC, we need our planes over Manhattan. 任务控制中心 派我们的飞机去曼哈顿
[46:08] We need those Otis birds over Manhattan now. 我们需要奥狄斯战机现在就去曼哈顿
[46:10] You got it! All right, weapons! Weapons! 明白了 好的 武控 武控
[46:17] You want any sugar in your coffee? 您的咖啡要加糖吗
[46:19] I’m fine for now, thanks. 不用 谢谢
[46:20] – What would you like to drink? – I’m glued to this. -想喝点什么 -我在专心做事
[46:22] Coffee or juice? 咖啡还是果汁
[46:24] Yeah, I’ll take some coffee. Hi, guys. 给我杯果汁吧
[46:26] You know, I’m gonna serve you guys after first, 不介意的话
[46:28] ’cause there’s only six, if that’s okay. 我先为头等舱的六位乘客服务
[46:30] It was a beautiful take-off. 起飞得很漂亮
[46:33] So you’re still okay with the hot? 热早餐合胃口吗
[46:35] All right, well, then, 那么好的
[46:36] we’ll bring you something to drink after that. 待会再给您送饮料来
[46:38] – Yeah, it’s like football with no padding. – Here you go, sir. -是啊 很危险 -给您 先生
[46:40] Hope you all enjoy this. 请慢用
[46:42] And I’ll be right with you, guys. 我马上回来
[47:04] And here we go. All right. 给您 好了
[47:08] – Why don’t we turn this around? – Thank you. -给您转过来吧 -谢谢
[47:09] If you could help me. Thank you. 麻烦接一下 谢谢
[47:10] Yeah, that would be great. Thank you. 太好了 谢谢
[47:12] Thanks a lot. Enjoy. 非常感谢 请慢用
[47:20] 我们得立刻行动
[47:33] New York Center wants everything 纽约航管中心要求
[47:34] stopped going to their airports and through… 全面停止飞行以及中转…
[47:36] All right, Tony, issue a ground stop for New York Center. 好的 托尼 发布纽约机场停飞令
[47:39] Nothing goes into New York Center. 不准任何飞机进入纽约
[47:41] – Got it. – At least the first tier on that. Yeah. -明白 -至少禁飞普通客机
[47:43] In fact… Hey, you know what? Let’s stop Boston, New York, 再通知波士顿 纽约
[47:47] and then maybe stop Washington, too. 以及华盛顿全面停飞
[47:49] Yeah, whatever’s necessary. Just get them stopped now. 不管怎样都叫他们停飞
[47:52] I don’t want any more planes on their frequency taking off. 我不要辖区内再有任何飞机起飞
[47:56] Boston, we have no confirmation… 波士顿 我们还没有证实…
[47:58] Copy type and tail. 找寻相似目标 然后追踪
[48:01] Foxy! 福克斯
[48:02] I’m hearing about another hijack. Keep your ears open. 听说有另一起劫机 提高警觉
[48:05] Too much traffic. We can’t get the clearance. 空中塞车 我们拿不到许可
[48:07] That’s not acceptable. 这可不行
[48:09] They’re not giving it to us. 上头不给批
[48:10] If you need to, get on the line and get the clearance for them, 直接打电话过去申请许可证
[48:13] but don’t take that from them. 别向他们屈服
[48:15] Where are those Otis planes? Are we over Manhattan yet? 那些战机在哪 到曼哈顿了吗
[48:17] What’s going on? MCC. 怎么回事 任务控制中心
[48:19] What’s the status on Otis, Foxy? 战机准备如何了 福克斯
[48:21] We’re still trying to get a clearance, sir. 还在等待批准 长官
[48:23] We’re getting no clearance 联邦航空局不准战机
[48:25] from the FAA to get those birds over Manhattan. 飞越曼哈顿上空
[48:27] What do you want me to tell weapons? 你让我跟空军部队怎么说
[48:28] Screw the FAA. Send those Otis planes now. 去他的联邦航空局 立刻派出战机
[48:31] Get them over Manhattan. 到曼哈顿去
[48:33] He says forget about the FAA. Get those birds over Manhattan now. 他说别管联邦航空局 立刻派战机到曼哈顿
[48:37] 克里夫兰航管中心 俄亥俄州
[48:45] United 93, Cleveland Center. Good morning. 联航93 这是克利夫兰航管中心 早上好
[48:49] United 93, Cleveland Center, 119.7. Good day. 这里是联航93 克利夫兰航管中心 调频美航119.7 一切顺利
[48:54] You have the aircraft. 你来接手
[48:55] I have the aircraft. 没问题
[49:05] Hi. Breakfast, guys. Here’s one with juice. 早餐来了 这一份有果汁
[49:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[49:09] I’m bringing the other one with coffee in one second. 待会再把有咖啡的拿来
[49:11] Thank you very much. Enjoy, guys. See you later. 非常感谢 请慢用 待会见
[49:12] Thanks, Deb. See you in a bit. 谢谢 黛玻 一会见
[49:14] What do you need over here? 您需要些什么
[49:18] But you know, with girls I can’t, 你也知道 我对她们一点办法也没有
[49:20] I could never, you know, I couldn’t control… 我管不了她们…
[49:24] 尊夫人致电 向你问好
[49:28] As soon as I get on the ground, I’ll give her a call. 飞机一降落我就打给她
[49:31] – You have kids? – Yeah, I do. -你有小孩吗 -有
[49:33] I have a 11-month-old daughter. 十一个月大的女儿
[49:36] Eleven months. How’s that? You getting any sleep at night? 十一个月大 怎么样 晚上能让你消停吗
[49:39] She’s finally beginning to settle down now, 她现在总算比较乖了
[49:41] so everything’s looking good. 所以还好
[49:42] My anniversary’s coming up, 快到结婚纪念日了
[49:44] I’m taking my wife to London for a couple days. 我要带老婆去伦敦玩几天
[49:46] Well, that should be good. 那一定很好玩
[49:47] Yeah, I’ve been to London a couple times. 我去过伦敦几次
[49:49] You know, we’re gonna do the usual. 我们准备走常规路线
[49:51] A little sightseeing, 游览些景点什么的
[49:52] do a couple plays and just kind of get away. 看几出舞台剧 然后就走
[49:55] I’ve got Otis in the air, and two more at Langley. 战机出发了 维吉尼亚州林格莱空军基地又派出两架
[49:58] Four planes. That’s all I’ve got. 一共有四架战斗机升空
[49:59] I’m gonna need some support. I’m gonna need more planes. 我需要支援和更多战机
[50:02] I’ve got Otis headed to Manhattan and… 战机正飞往曼哈顿…
[50:05] No, the FAA is giving us problems. 没有 联邦飞航管理局没有批准
[50:07] …all the other fighter …其余在东海岸的
[50:08] planes that are on the East Coast. Oceana. 战斗机 海洋环境保护组织
[50:10] No, I sent them anyway. 没有 我还是下令派出战机
[50:12] Right now, Langley’s sitting at battle stations, sir. 维吉尼亚州林格莱空军基地即刻进入备战状态 长官
[50:14] Copy that. 收到
[50:16] Okay. MCC! 好的 任务控制中心
[50:18] Boston is telling us American 11 is still in the air. 波士顿说美航11还在飞行
[50:22] – What? – American 11 is still in the air. -什么 -美航11还在飞行
[50:24] We don’t know who those planes are. 不知道哪架飞机撞上世贸中心
[50:25] American 11 is still flying? 美航11还在飞行吗
[50:27] Headed towards Washington. 飞往华盛顿方向
[50:28] God damn it! 真该死
[50:29] All right, surveillance, we got American 11, 监察人员注意 现在美航11
[50:30] heading towards Washington now! 正飞往华盛顿方向
[50:32] Let’s go. I want you to light 行动起来 查看从纽约南部向新泽西
[50:33] up every track south of New York over Jersey. 方向行驶的每一条路线
[50:35] – Colonel. Colonel. – Hang on. Hang on, sir. -呼叫上校 -等一下 长官
[50:37] Yes, go, MCC. 请讲 任务控制中心
[50:39] Boston is saying that American 11 波士顿称美航11
[50:41] is heading towards Washington now. 正飞往华盛顿方向
[50:43] That it’s not one of the flights that went into the Trade Centers, 它并没有撞上世贸中心
[50:45] but it’s heading towards Washington. 而是飞往华盛顿方向
[50:47] We gotta scramble those Langley birds right now. 我们得马上让林格莱空军基地战机掉头
[50:49] – What the fuck? – Hold on, sir. -我靠 -稍等 长官
[50:51] Scramble Langley. Scramble Langley to Washington. 林格莱空军基地战机掉头 方向改为华盛顿
[50:54] Scramble Langley, weapons. 林格莱空军基地战机掉头 通知空军部队
[50:55] Copy that. 收到
[50:56] Scramble them to Washington. Scramble Langley. 转向华盛顿 林格莱空军基地战机请掉头
[50:58] No, we just got a report. We’re getting bad stuff from the FAA. 不 刚收到报告 联邦航空局来的坏消息
[51:00] Bad stuff from the FAA all around. 到处都是联邦航空局给的坏消息
[51:02] They just told us that 11 was still flying. 他们刚才说美航11还在飞行
[51:04] We thought 11 went into the tower. 我们以为它撞上了世贸中心
[51:06] All parties acknowledge with initials. Command posts. 听到指令请回复 这是战地指挥所
[51:09] Tower. Approach. Giant Killer. 呼叫塔台 正在靠近 巨型战机
[51:13] Gentlemen, gentlemen! Here’s what I want. 先生们 先生们 听好了
[51:15] I want you to contact all the centers. 联络所有航管中心
[51:17] I want to know about any aircraft that they deem suspicious. 查出任何可疑的飞机
[51:20] There’s NORDO or lost transponder, 不管是失去无线电讯号还是关闭发送器
[51:22] off-course, change altitude. 偏离航道 还有改变高度的班机
[51:24] And let’s get it on that board 全都写到那块白板上
[51:26] down there and start sharing this information. 把这些信息公布出来
[51:28] Particularly with the military. 尤其要弄到军方的消息
[51:29] Where is that military liaison? 军方联络人在哪
[51:31] Go get him. Yeah, tell him I need to speak to him now. 找他来 我要立刻见他
[51:36] Indy Center just called. They’re missing an American 77. 印第安纳波利斯航管中心刚打来 美航77失联
[51:39] They lost it 25 minutes ago. 二十五分钟之前的事
[51:41] It deviated off… American 77. 它偏离了航道…美航77
[51:43] – American 77. – Out of Indianapolis Center. -美航77 -与印第安纳波利斯航管中心失去联络
[51:46] They said that he lost 据说偏离航道后
[51:47] his transponder after he turned off-course. 它的无线电讯号也丢失了
[51:49] We got an American 77 out of Dulles, lost the transponder. 杜勒斯机场起飞的美航77 失去无线电讯号
[51:53] All right, I need… I 我需要…
[51:54] want last-known position, speed and altitude. 讯号丢失前位置 飞行速度及所在高度
[51:56] I want it in his track. I want to know where he’s heading. 还有它的航线 我要知道它的飞行目的地
[51:59] We just had two go into the city. 两架飞机刚刚撞上世贸中心
[52:01] And, you know, anything is suspect now, 现在一切都很可疑
[52:03] especially if he’s heading toward the city. 尤其是飞往大城市的
[52:05] I need last-known position and track. 我要讯号丢失前的位置和路线
[52:07] All right, do you know who that second airplane was? 好的 知道另外那个是哪架飞机吗
[52:10] Okay. If you find out, let me know. 好的 查到后通知我
[52:11] Boston’s tracking another one, Delta 1989. 波士顿正追踪另一架 达美1989
[52:14] He’s another Boston-to-LAX, 767. 另一架波士顿往洛杉矶的767
[52:18] Right now he’s on course. 目前还在航线上
[52:19] They are talking to him, 他们正在与机长通话
[52:20] but they’re very concerned about that flight 不过他们很担心
[52:22] because it’s the exact same profile as these last two. 它和前两架是同一型客机
[52:24] All right, so listen, fellas. I 听着 伙计们
[52:26] want you to get a ground stop out across the nation. 即刻发布全国停飞令
[52:29] I don’t want anybody else coming into our airspace. 禁止任何飞机再进入美国领空
[52:31] – How many have I got airborne now? – 4,000 or 5,000. -有多少飞机在飞行中 -四到五千架
[52:34] – Huh? – Between 4,000 and 5,000. -多少 -四到五千架
[52:35] – 4,200. – 4,200? Jesus Christ. -4200架左右 -4200架 我的天
[52:38] All right, no more departures anywhere. You got that? 好的 全国停飞 听见没
[52:40] Call Boston. Call Cleveland. No more departures. 通知华盛顿和克利夫兰市 严禁起飞
[52:44] Copy. Boston-to-LA and 收到 波士顿往洛杉矶的
[52:45] that’s Delta 1989, suspected hijack. 那架达美1989 疑似遭到劫机
[52:48] Eagle flight 248, contact Cleveland Center, 134.6. 鹰航248 请联络克利夫兰航管中心 频道134.6
[52:54] John, there’s a suspected 约翰 波士顿又有一架飞机
[52:56] hijack from Center at Boston, all right? 疑似遭到劫机
[52:58] I need you to confirm when you can, all right? 麻烦请你确认一下
[53:00] Let me know if you hear anything. Delta 1989. 有消息通知我 达美1989
[53:03] I’ll let you know. Soon as I can. 我会尽快通知你
[53:05] United 93, Cleveland Center. Go ahead. 联航93 这里是克利夫兰航管中心 请讲
[53:08] Cleveland Center, United 93. 克利夫兰航管中心 这里是联航93
[53:10] Level 350. Still have that light chop. 高度35000英尺 轻微乱流
[53:14] 小心有人闯入驾驶舱 两架飞机撞击世贸中心
[53:22] “Beware cockpit intrusion.” “小心有人闯入驾驶舱”
[53:24] “Two aircraft hit the World Trade Center.” “两架飞机撞击世贸中心”
[53:27] But we just left Newark. The weather was beautiful. 可我们刚经过纽瓦克 天上没什么异样
[53:30] That’s gotta be student pilots. 一定是空军飞行学员干的
[53:32] I’m gonna… Let me just confirm this. 我要…让我确认一下
[53:35] What have you got? Do we have anything on 11? 有消息吗 有美航11的消息吗
[53:37] You’re spotting nothing? 什么也没查到吗
[53:39] Come on, guys. Beat the bushes. 快点 查得仔细一点
[53:40] Where is this guy? What’s he doing? 这个人在哪 他在干什么
[53:42] I got two F-16s ready to turn and burn toward Washington. 两架F-16战机准备转向前往华盛顿
[53:45] I need to know the ROE, sir. 我要知道接战准则 长官
[53:47] Sir, what do you want me to do when we intercept American 11? 长官 拦截美航11后该怎么做
[53:49] Do we give them nines in their nose, sir? I need to know that. 要开火吗 长官 我需要知道
[53:52] If we engage, when do we engage? 如果开火 应该几时交战
[53:54] – How do we get the authority to get… – Colonel, I need to know -又该怎么获得授权… -上校
[53:57] with these Langley birds what I’m gonna do. 我需要知道跟战机飞行员下达什么命令
[53:59] Rules of engagement, sir. 接战准则是什么 长官
[54:00] Do we shoot this flight down? 要击落这架飞机吗
[54:01] How high up do we have to go? SecDef? 向什麽层级报告 国防部长吗
[54:05] Vice President? 还是副总统
[54:08] The President has to make the call. Yes, sir. 总统必须授权决定 是的长官
[54:10] Sir, I need rules of engagement. 长官 我需要接战准则
[54:11] What do I do, sir? 我该怎么做 长官
[54:12] Yes, sir. Hold on. 是的长官 等一下
[54:13] MCC, I’m on with CONR right now, 任务控制中心 我在跟美国北美防空司令部大陆地区
[54:15] requesting clarification for rules of engagement. 请求批准接战准则
[54:21] Yeah. 是的
[54:22] We’ll let you know when Langley’s airborne. 我们会在维吉尼亚州林格莱空军基地起飞后通知您
[54:24] Yes, sir. ID type and tail. 是的 长官 确认目标后跟踪
[54:26] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[54:28] All right, thank you, sir. 好的 谢谢 长官
[54:31] We have no shoot-down authority. 我们不准击落目标
[54:33] No shoot-down authority at this time. 目前不准击落目标
[54:36] It is ID type and tail. ID type and tail. 确认目标后先跟踪 只能跟踪
[54:39] Shoot-down authority comes from the President and the President only. 只有总统能授权击落目标
[54:43] How long is it gonna take to get that authority, sir? 多久才能得到授权 长官
[54:46] Where the hell is the liaison? 军方联络人到底在哪
[54:48] Boston’s stopping. Boston’s already stopped their… 波士顿已停飞 波士顿已经停止…
[54:51] Good. 很好
[54:52] You gotta work the military on this one. 这次得动用军事力量
[54:54] Colonel, listen. We got a bad situation going on. 上校 有个大麻烦
[54:56] I need you to do everything 用尽一切办法
[54:57] you can to get these lines of communication open. 开放沟通管道
[55:00] We got at least two planes into that goddamn building. 至少有两架飞机撞上世贸中心
[55:03] We got multiple situations going on. 同时发生多起状况
[55:04] We’ve given you people… 我给了你人手…
[55:06] Listen, I know it’s not your job to do this, 我明白这不是你的职责
[55:07] but you’ve gotta do what you can. 但请你尽力而为
[55:09] We gotta get jets on every one of those aircraft on that board. 得派战机对板上列出的航班进行拦截
[55:14] Are you in direct contact with 你能直接和五角大楼联络
[55:15] the Pentagon or are you talking to some liaison? 还是通过联络人
[55:17] No, no, no, I’m talking to them. 没有联络人 我直接与他们联络
[55:18] They understand the gravity of the situation. 他们知道此事的严重性
[55:20] I’ll give you the best update I can… 我会尽快报告最新情况…
[55:22] – No, I need action is what I need. – I understand. -不 不是要你说漂亮话 -明白
[55:24] – I need action. – I understand. -我要的是行动 -明白
[55:27] Exactly. 正是如此
[55:29] And long, long quarters with hardly any breaks. 每一局都很久 少有时间休息
[55:32] And, yeah, it’s… 还有就是…
[55:36] You take out all your aggression 把所有的攻击性和
[55:38] and all your, you know, all your shit for the day. 糟糕情绪都发泄一空
[55:44] I think golf is pretty much all I’m up for now. 高尔夫几乎成为我生活唯一的色彩
[55:46] Yeah? Well, not like you have time for anything else. 是吗 我不像你有时间干别的
[55:51] You know, but you can make time, though. 忙归忙 你还是可以抽点时间
[55:52] No, you’re right. 你说得对
[55:54] You’re absolutely right. That’s why I had to… I mean… 完全正确 正因如此我才…
[55:57] When I left school, I knew 我毕业之后 我知道在某种意义上
[55:59] I just had to continue rugby in some way. 自己得继续踢橄榄球
[56:01] So there were… 顺其自然就…
[56:03] There was, like, this league that started. 成立了这个橄榄球联盟
[56:05] It’s kind of like a city league. It’s kind of my outlet. 有点像个市立联盟 算是我的发泄管道
[56:13] 你过来干什么
[56:15] 我们在等什么
[56:20] 时机还没到
[56:23] 回去坐好 我会给你信号
[56:26] 什么时候
[56:28] 回去坐好
[56:35] 我们得立刻动手
[56:41] Would you like anything to drink? 想喝点什么吗
[56:44] No. I’m fine, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[56:45] – Sure? – Yes. -不要吗 -不用
[57:53] There you are. 给您
[57:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[57:55] – Have a nice morning. – Thank you. -祝您今天愉快 -谢谢
[58:00] Excuse me. 不好意思
[58:01] Here you go, sir. – Thank you, my dear. -给您 先生 -谢谢 亲爱的
[58:03] You’re welcome. 不客气
[58:16] Not having breakfast? 不吃早餐吗
[58:17] No, thank you. I’m gonna go to sleep in a minute. 不了 谢谢 我马上就睡了
[58:18] A little early? 这么早
[58:20] You wouldn’t have any Scotch you could put in there, would you? 舱里的威士忌都被你喝光了吧
[58:22] – It’d be $4. – No, I’m just kidding. -四美金 -不用了 我开玩笑的
[58:24] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[58:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[58:28] Care for coffee? 咖啡可以吗
[58:29] Oh, yes. 可以
[58:43] And, you know, you’re coming up the Jersey Turnpike. 当你过了新泽西州收费站
[58:46] And I’ll tell you, New York was like, 眼前的纽约简直就像
[58:48] it was like Emerald City, you know? 就像是翡翠城一样
[58:51] Yeah. Beautiful. 漂亮吧
[58:52] It was beautiful. 美不胜收
[58:53] The sun coming up behind the buildings. 太阳在楼宇之后升起
[59:21] Time for a drink, even for dinner? 要不喝点东西 干脆直接吃顿吧
[59:24] Yeah, sounds great. 好 听起来不错
[59:55] 洗手间有人
[1:00:15] We’ve got three kids at home, 我们有三个孩子
[1:00:17] so that’s a full-time job right there. 那可是项要全心全意投入的活
[1:00:25] And you wanted the hot breakfast, right? 您的早餐要热的吧
[1:00:28] – Everything okay here? – Good. -都还好吗 -很好
[1:01:01] He’s got a bomb! 他有炸弹
[1:01:09] He’s got a bomb! 他有炸弹
[1:01:11] Get back! Get back! 退后 退后
[1:01:12] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[1:01:14] Move! Don’t stop! Go! Go! 快跑 别停下 快走
[1:01:28] Open the door. Open the door and nobody will be hurt. 把门打开 把门打开就没人会受伤了
[1:01:30] Jesus Christ. Go! Go! 天哪 快走
[1:01:37] Sit down and fasten your seat belts! 坐下 系上安全带
[1:01:39] Do it! 快照做
[1:01:41] No, no. 不要 不要
[1:01:43] You want to get that? You got the aircraft? 想接过去吗 你来开吧
[1:01:45] I have the airplane. 没问题
[1:01:49] Go! Go! Go! 快上 快上
[1:01:54] Get out of here, get out of here! Mayday! 出去 快出去 有险情
[1:01:57] Get out of here! 出去
[1:01:59] No! 不要
[1:02:03] Tom. 汤姆
[1:02:04] He started to scream, and somebody said, 他突然大喊 然后有人叫
[1:02:06] “Get out of here, get out of here.” “出去 快出去”
[1:02:22] No! 不要
[1:03:00] No! No, please, no! 不要 拜托不要
[1:03:04] 不需要她了 得杀了她
[1:03:18] 以真主之名
[1:03:21] 我将自己奉献给真主
[1:03:25] 全心信奉您
[1:03:27] 完全仰赖您
[1:03:45] Jesus Christ. 天哪
[1:03:46] There’s a guy who got stabbed. 有人被刺伤了
[1:03:48] – He what? – They stabbed this guy. -被怎么了 -他们刺伤了他
[1:03:50] In first class, they stabbed him. It’s the truth. 在头等舱 他们刺伤了他 是真的
[1:03:53] – Who is that? – There’s a bomb, -他们是谁 -有个炸弹
[1:03:54] there’s a man with a bomb. 有个人身上有炸弹
[1:03:55] – What? – And they have stabbed a passenger. -什么 -他们还刺伤了一名乘客
[1:03:57] Oh, my God! Where’s Debbie? 天哪 黛比在哪
[1:03:59] The men took her. They took Debbie. They grabbed her. 那个人把她带走了 他们抓了黛比
[1:04:03] Where is Debbie? 黛比在哪
[1:04:04] They’re taking over the plane. They took Debbie. 他们劫下了飞机 他们抓了黛比
[1:04:06] What? 什么
[1:04:09] United 93, air 联航93 一点钟方向十二英里
[1:04:10] traffic for you is 1 o’clock, 12 miles eastbound 371. 东行高度3710公尺处有航班
[1:04:16] United 1523, did you hear somebody, 联航1523 你听到什么吗
[1:04:18] did you hear some other aircraft on the frequency here? 此频率上还有其他飞机吗
[1:04:20] Fuck! 靠
[1:04:22] Anything? 有人回答吗
[1:04:25] 为什么等这么久
[1:04:27] 一定要找准时机
[1:04:30] 还要多久才到目的地
[1:04:33] 最多五十分钟
[1:04:39] United 93, Cleveland. 联航93 这里是克里夫兰
[1:04:41] Verify your altitude. 请确认你的高度
[1:04:48] United 93, Cleveland. 联航93 这里是克里夫兰
[1:04:50] How do you hear? 听见了吗
[1:04:56] United 93, Cleveland. 联航93 这里是克里夫兰
[1:05:01] United 93, Cleveland. 联航93 这里是克里夫兰
[1:05:02] Verify your altitude. 请确认你的高度
[1:05:04] Tom, I’m getting no response out of a United 93. No response at all. 汤姆 联航93没有任何回应
[1:05:07] – Ninety-three? – Correct. -是九十三吗 -是的
[1:05:09] All right. 知道了
[1:05:10] Delta 1989, Cleveland Center, 2249. Good day. 达美1989 这里是克利夫兰航管中心 应答频率2249 一切顺利
[1:05:15] Delta 1989, roger. 达美1989 收到
[1:05:18] Hey, Tom. Delta just called in. He sounds good. 汤姆 达美刚刚联络 听上去没问题
[1:05:20] – This guy here? – I don’t think it’s a hijack. -这边这个吗 -我觉得没有遭到劫机
[1:05:22] He took a turn of a 330 heading. It doesn’t matter. 他转到330航向 没什么问题
[1:05:24] They said he was hijacked. They placed a phone call. 他们说它被劫了 他们打过电话来
[1:05:26] – Keep working him, all right? – I’m just telling you. -继续查 -我告诉你
[1:05:28] I don’t know if we have one or two, 我不知道是一架还是两架
[1:05:30] but I know he is descending on his own 但我清楚他未经许可
[1:05:31] without a clearance. 在自作主张下降
[1:05:32] Wait a minute. Delta. What about Delta? 等下 达美 达美怎么样了
[1:05:34] Delta’s answering. 达美一直有通讯
[1:05:35] Delta’s fine so far. 到现在为止都很正常
[1:05:36] The only one I don’t have is the United 93. 只有93号航班一直无法通信
[1:05:38] He’s not responding, and he is… 并且到现在他也一直没有应答
[1:05:40] He was descending on his own. 刚才他一直在降低高度
[1:05:42] He appears to be climbing now. 现在正在攀升
[1:05:44] Cleveland just called. There’s a United 93, 克里夫兰那边刚打来的电话说
[1:05:46] the controller heard 那边的控制塔听到
[1:05:47] screams coming from the cockpit. 93号航班的驾驶室里传来惊叫声
[1:05:49] – Sounds like the American 11. – Jesus. -就和美航11一样 -老天
[1:05:50] This is starting to look like a pattern. 这是一次计划周密的劫机行动
[1:05:53] Where was that aircraft last known? Do you know? 那架飞机最后在哪里失去的联系 知道吗
[1:05:55] Which way is he heading? 他要向哪里飞
[1:05:56] We gotta get track information on these guys. 我们要清楚那帮家伙的飞行路线
[1:05:58] He was a Newark-to-San Francisco flight. 那架航班从纽瓦克飞往洛杉矶
[1:06:00] He’s still on course. 他现在还在航线上
[1:06:01] All right, get all the adjacent centers. Notify them. 好的 通知航线附近所有的控制中心
[1:06:03] In every direction. 进行全方位监控
[1:06:05] And keep me advised on flight 93. 我不想漏掉有关它的任何信息
[1:06:07] Hey, Ben? Ben? Delta’s fine. He’s not a hijack. 本 本 达美没事 没被劫
[1:06:10] Cleveland just called. Delta’s not? Good. 克利夫兰市刚来电话 达美没事吗 太棒了
[1:06:12] Take him off the board. Delta 1989. 把达美 1989从名单上划掉
[1:06:15] Yeah. Yes, sir. Four planes. That’s all I’ve got. 是的 先生 我们现在仅有四架战机
[1:06:20] I can’t defend the whole Eastern Seaboard with four planes. 只靠四架战机 我们保护不了东海岸
[1:06:23] What do you got? 你又得到什么消息了
[1:06:25] Washington’s on the phone. 华盛顿的来电
[1:06:26] They said they’ve got American 77 lost. 他们说美航77号失踪了
[1:06:28] He just went missing, out of Dulles. 从华盛顿杜勒斯机场起飞后就失去了联系
[1:06:30] He’s supposed to go to LAX. 他要飞往洛杉矶
[1:06:30] This is another one? 又有一架吗
[1:06:32] What? What did she say? 什么 你说什么
[1:06:34] American 77 coming out of Dulles 美航77号从杜勒斯机场起飞
[1:06:35] heading west, going to LAX. 一路向西 飞往洛杉矶
[1:06:37] Light me up every track, guys. What do you got? 把所有班机位置调出来 你有什么消息
[1:06:38] I don’t know how many more there 我不清楚到底还有
[1:06:39] could be in the air, sir, but the point is this. 多少架飞机被劫持 但有点毫无疑问
[1:06:41] We’ve gotta get them 我们必须在它们飞进华盛顿之前
[1:06:43] before they’re within range of Washington. 将它们拦截下来
[1:06:44] We gotta get them before they’re 60 miles, 至少也要在六十 或是五十英里以外
[1:06:45] 50 miles minimum, or we’re not gonna have a play. 否则我们就玩完了
[1:06:47] We’re not gonna be able to protect the Capitol. 首都将毫不设防
[1:07:08] Come on. Come on, guys. 快点 快点
[1:07:09] Answer it, please, answer. 接通 拜托 快点接通
[1:07:11] Oh, my God, there he is. He’s on the floor. 天啊 他就躺在地板上
[1:07:14] We need something to bandage him with. 我们需要拿些东西给他包扎
[1:07:15] Anybody a doctor? Medic? 有谁是医生吗
[1:07:18] She’s an EMT. 她是内科医生
[1:07:19] She’s an EMT. 她是内科医生
[1:07:23] I keep trying to call the cockpit. I can’t get through. 我一直在呼叫控制台 但接不通
[1:07:28] I need you to move over. 你坐进来
[1:07:29] What is going on? 发生了什么事
[1:07:34] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[1:07:49] Oh, come on. 快点
[1:07:54] United 93, do you hear Cleveland Center? 93号航班 这里是克里夫兰控制中心
[1:07:56] Ident, please. 听得到吗 请回答
[1:07:58] 我们的兄弟都已成功击中目标
[1:08:02] 我该去告诉他们吗
[1:08:07] 告诉他们 时候到了
[1:08:12] Yes, I did, 797, 没错 797航班
[1:08:15] and we couldn’t tell what it was, either. 我们也不清楚
[1:08:16] Okay. United 93, Cleveland. 好的 93号航班 这里是克里夫兰
[1:08:18] If you hear the Center, ident. 如果你听到 请回答
[1:08:25] I got you. 我来帮你
[1:08:36] Hi, my name is Sandy Bradshaw. 你好 我叫桑迪·布莱德肖
[1:08:37] I’m on United flight 93 from Newark to San Francisco. 我在从纽瓦克飞往洛杉矶的美联航93号航班上
[1:08:40] The airplane has been hijacked by three guys with knives. 飞机被三个持刀的人劫持了
[1:08:44] One of them’s got, like, a bomb strapped around his waist. 其中一个还在腰上捆了炸弹
[1:08:49] How many did you guys see? Three. 你们看到了几个人 三个
[1:08:52] She thinks there were three. 她说一共看到三个
[1:08:54] You were sitting in first class, right? 你坐在头等舱对吧
[1:08:55] They said there were… They saw three. 他们说 一共看到三个
[1:08:58] No, they stabbed a first class passenger. 不 他们刺伤了一名头等舱的乘客
[1:09:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:09:04] Did they answer? 他们回答了吗
[1:09:05] – What did they say? – They couldn’t tell me anything. -他们说了什么 -什么都没说
[1:09:07] They didn’t tell you anything at all? 什么都没说
[1:09:09] It was just the maintenance department. 对方只是维修部门
[1:09:11] I got through to United. 我要通过维修线路
[1:09:13] I got through on the maintenance line. 给美联航打过去
[1:09:15] I told them that the plane was hijacked. 我告诉他们飞机被劫持了
[1:09:17] I mean, I don’t know what else to say. 我不知道还该说什么
[1:09:19] I don’t know what to do. 不知道怎么做
[1:09:20] He didn’t tell us anything! He’s a maintenance guy! 他什么都没说 他只是个维修工
[1:09:31] – No, no, no! – You back! You back! You back! -别 别 -后退 后退
[1:09:39] – Okay. – Sit! You! -好 -你坐下
[1:09:45] Ziad! 齐亚德
[1:09:47] 一切尽在掌握 感谢上帝
[1:09:51] 上帝保佑 我们就快到了
[1:09:53] – …you heard that also? – Yes, sir. Twice. -你还听得到吗 -是的 请重复
[1:09:56] Roger. We heard that also. 收到 我们也听到了
[1:09:57] Just wanted to confirm it wasn’t from interference. 只是确认那不是空中关涉
[1:09:59] – Victor, 956. – Victor, 956, go. -维克多 956航班 -维克多 956 请讲
[1:10:02] I wanted to answer your call. 我本想回复
[1:10:03] We did hear that yelling, too. 我们也听到了叫喊声
[1:10:05] Copy that. 收到
[1:10:08] I think we’re turning. 我们在转向
[1:10:16] – Wait. We’re turning. – Are we turning? -等下 我们在转向 -我们在转向吗
[1:10:17] – That means it’s all right. – It’s okay… -没事的 -没事
[1:10:20] We’re gonna go back to the airport. 我们正在飞回机场
[1:10:23] – They’re going to ask for ransom. – What? -他们只是想要赎金 -什么
[1:10:25] I hope so. 希望是
[1:10:26] In 1977 in Mogadishu, they asked, 1977年在摩加迪休就发生过
[1:10:28] you know, for money. 他们只想要钱
[1:10:30] They will ask for ransom. They will let us go. 他们得到了赎金 就会放我们走
[1:10:32] We’re going back to the airport, all right? 我们会回到机场 对吧
[1:10:33] We’re going back to the airport. 我们会回到机场的
[1:10:35] They’re trained to deal with this situation. Okay? 他们都受过应对这种情况的训练 没事的
[1:10:37] And they’ll get us down on the ground, all right? Okay? 然后他们就会救我们下去 好吗
[1:10:41] I’m a pilot. 我是个飞行员
[1:10:42] I’ve been flying all my life. But it’s… I just… 我飞了一辈子 但这次
[1:10:44] – What? – Something’s wrong here. -什么 -出大问题了
[1:10:47] We’re okay. 我们会没事的
[1:10:56] Anybody know where 77 is? 谁知道77号航班在哪了
[1:10:57] Cleveland Center was the last one to talk to United 93. 克利夫兰指挥中心是最后与93号航班通话的
[1:11:01] But what about the military response on this? 军方有什么回应吗
[1:11:03] I’m talking to them now. 我正跟他们通话
[1:11:04] I’m letting them know where we are with this. 告诉他们飞机在哪失踪的
[1:11:06] Listen, you got to get somebody… 听着 你要叫些人
[1:11:07] …down the hallway to talk to them. 直接去和军方见面
[1:11:10] They are supposed to be liaisoning with the military. 他们该和军方直接联络
[1:11:12] And I’ve got this colonel here, 这位上校已经来了
[1:11:13] he’s not giving me the answers I need. 他根本提供不了我需要的答案
[1:11:15] We’re giving you the best we can, sir. 先生 我只能说 我们尽力而为
[1:11:16] The best information I’ve got. 我得到了最好的消息
[1:11:18] We’re trying to get this CAP established over New York. 我们正在纽约建立市民防空协会
[1:11:20] I don’t give a shit about the CAP! 市民防空协会管个屁用
[1:11:22] Listen to me. I’ve got a board full of planes. 给我听着 我需要整编队的战机
[1:11:24] American 77’s missing! United 93 another suspected hijack. 77号航班失踪了 93号航班又被劫持
[1:11:27] Where are those fighter jets? Are they… 你们的歼击机都哪去了
[1:11:29] You’ve got to get them into position 你该把他们调来
[1:11:31] to do something about these aircraft. 控制这些被劫飞机
[1:11:33] We’ve got Selfridge on the command post right now. 我们刚与塞尔弗里奇空军基地联系上
[1:11:35] They’ve got two jets that can fly from Alpena right now. 他们正从阿尔皮纳调两架歼击机来
[1:11:37] Get them on frequency. Hand them off to that. 让他们保持在这个频段 随时联系
[1:11:39] Copy that. 收到
[1:11:40] What do you got, Foxy? What do you got? 福克斯 什么情况
[1:11:41] We got two F-16s out of Selfridge, 塞尔弗里奇空军基地给咱们派了两架F16
[1:11:43] Chevy flight, airborne, 隶属追猎小队
[1:11:45] coming to our freq now. 正接进我们的频率
[1:11:46] They’re unarmed, but that’s all we’ve got. 没有装载武器 但我们目前只能搞到这么多了
[1:11:47] Copy that. 明白了
[1:11:48] We’re gonna need more support and I’ve got to know, sir. 我们需要更多支持 先生
[1:11:50] When they get there, what can they do? 他们何时能到 他们能做什么
[1:11:52] …for a real world military mission. 这是真正的军事任务
[1:11:54] I understand it’s a commercial airliner, sir. 我明白这是商用客机 先生
[1:11:56] There will be casualties. But what… 乘客肯定会有死伤 但是
[1:11:57] Think about what happens if they hit the ground. 想想一旦他们成功击中目标
[1:11:59] Think of what… If they hit the Capitol, sir. 想想如果目标是国会大厦 会是什么情况 先生
[1:12:02] Go ahead, MCC. Go ahead, go ahead. 继续讲 指挥中心 继续
[1:12:04] We got two F-16s coming out of Selfridge, 塞尔弗里奇空军基地给我们派来两架F16
[1:12:06] but they’re unarmed. 但没有武装
[1:12:07] But how many more are out there? That’s the question. 还会有多少架飞机被劫持 这是个问题
[1:12:10] We’ve got a report of at least one more. May we engage? 报告说至少还有一架 可能会发生交火吗
[1:12:15] I think we shouldn’t provoke them. 最好别激怒他们
[1:12:17] Just do what they want. 按照他们说的做
[1:12:18] And then they’ll land 然后他们会着陆
[1:12:19] and let us go and let the authorities… 并让我们离开 官方会…
[1:12:21] Shouldn’t somebody try to talk to them? 不该有人去和他们谈判吗
[1:12:22] …the police, they’ll take care of them. 警察会来对付他们的
[1:12:23] Give them what they want. 按他们说的做
[1:12:25] Maybe we can negotiate with them. 也许我们能和他们谈判
[1:12:47] Quiet. 安静
[1:13:32] Just listen to me, sweetie, 听我说 亲爱的
[1:13:33] I want you to call the authorities… 我要你给政府打电话
[1:13:35] I’m calling from the Airfone. 我正在飞机上跟你通话
[1:13:39] You believe me, don’t you, Mom? 你相信我 对吗妈妈
[1:13:43] Did he stab him? 他会伤害他吗
[1:13:52] We got to go up there. 我们该走了
[1:13:58] Just take us back to the airport… 把我们带回机场
[1:14:01] It’s all right. It’s just us. 没什么 只有我们
[1:14:03] Let us see the passenger. Just the passenger. 我们要看看那名乘客 就看他一眼
[1:14:08] Richard, it’s Jeremy. 里奇 我是杰里米
[1:14:10] I’m on the plane. Let me talk to Lyzzie. 我在飞机上 让我和莉齐通话
[1:14:19] Okay… You. 好吧 你过来
[1:14:22] There’s the passenger he stabbed. 这有位乘客被刺伤了
[1:14:24] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[1:14:25] Okay. We’re just checking the passenger. 好的 我们要检查一下他
[1:14:28] Did you contact the pilot? 能和机长联系上吗
[1:14:29] No, nobody said anything. 不行 驾驶舱没有动静
[1:14:32] We can’t get through to the cockpit. 我们也不能过去
[1:14:33] We can’t get through. 过不去
[1:14:37] Okay, okay, okay. 好的 好的
[1:14:39] Sir, okay. Okay, sir. 先生 好的
[1:14:41] We’re United flight 93. We’ve been hijacked. 这是美联航93号航班 我们被劫持了
[1:14:44] There’s three men with knives. 有三个人手握刀具
[1:14:47] One of them has a bomb strapped around his waist. 其中一个腰部捆着炸弹
[1:15:03] See if he has a pulse. Is he breathing? 检查脉搏 还有呼吸吗
[1:15:08] No, there’s nothing. There’s nothing. 没有了 都没了
[1:15:13] Ahmed. 艾哈迈德
[1:15:24] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天啊 天啊
[1:15:26] – You’ve got to come back here. – What is it? -你跟我回去 -怎么了
[1:15:28] – Come back here, come back here. – What? -回去 回去 -什么
[1:15:29] Oh, my God. Come on. Come on. Come on. 上帝啊 走 走
[1:15:33] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:15:36] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天啊 天啊
[1:15:39] Stewardess, what’s happening up there? What is happening? 乘务员 前面发生了什么
[1:15:42] – This is awful. Listen… – What is happening? -太糟糕了 听我说 -什么情况
[1:15:44] Just… We’re going back to the airport. 我们会平安回到机场的
[1:15:46] Everything’s gonna be fine. 大家都会没事的
[1:15:47] – Call the pilot. – Listen… -呼叫机长啊 -听着
[1:15:49] I don’t know. 我也不清楚
[1:15:50] We’re just finding out what we can find out. 我们要把事情搞清楚
[1:15:52] Get back here. Get back here. 回来 回来
[1:15:55] Listen, listen, listen. 大家听着
[1:15:57] Listen! The pilots are on the ground. 听着 机长已经死了
[1:16:00] That was the pilots. 我看到了
[1:16:01] They’re on the ground outside the cockpit. 他们就躺在驾驶舱门口
[1:16:03] They’re on the floor. 他们已经死了
[1:16:04] She saw the pilot what? 她看到机长怎么样了
[1:16:06] What? What did she say? 什么 她在说什么
[1:16:08] The stewardess just said the pilots aren’t flying the plane. 那个乘务员说机长没在驾驶飞机
[1:16:12] She saw two bodies in front of the cockpit on the floor. 她在驾驶舱门口看到两具尸体
[1:16:17] They said they saw the pilot and the co-pilot on the floor. 她们看到机长和副驾都死了
[1:16:21] Oh, Jesus. 老天
[1:16:24] 开门 开门
[1:16:27] Flight United 93, call in. 93号航班 请回答
[1:16:29] 他们可能看到我们移动尸体了
[1:16:32] 什么
[1:16:34] 怎么看到的
[1:16:35] 我不清楚
[1:16:44] MCC? Cleveland is saying that 指挥中心吗 克利夫兰指挥塔确认
[1:16:47] Delta 1989 is considered a hijack. 达美1989被劫机
[1:16:49] They’re considering Delta 1989 a hijack. 他们确认达美1989遭到劫机
[1:16:51] We got Delta 1989, 我们收到
[1:16:52] suspected hijack, heading west. 达美1989被劫 正向西飞行
[1:16:54] – Hit me up every track. – Did you copy that, sir? -把航线全标出来 -先生 你听到了吗
[1:16:57] – Two planes? – Yes. -两架飞机 -是的
[1:17:00] This is a second plane, sir, coming in. 这是第二架了 先生
[1:17:01] We got the one going west out of Boston, 一架向西往波士顿飞去
[1:17:04] and American 11 coming into Washington. 美航11则飞向华盛顿
[1:17:06] We still got the Selfridge planes, sir. 我们还有塞尔弗里奇调来的飞机 先生
[1:17:08] Yes, sir. These guys are not armed. 是的 他们没有武装
[1:17:10] These fighters are not armed, and we could ram… 虽然没武器 但我们可以去撞
[1:17:12] If we ram them and eject, sir. 飞行员可以在撞之前弹射出来
[1:17:15] Do we have the authority, though? 我们有授权吗
[1:17:16] Just spoke to Cleveland, 对克利夫兰指挥塔说
[1:17:17] they said that US Air 2619 was headed towards Chicago. 美航空2619正飞往芝加哥
[1:17:21] They’ve just evacuated the Sears Tower. 西尔斯大厦刚疏散完
[1:17:23] Jesus Christ! 老天
[1:17:24] United 93 is now reported as NORDO. 北美航空司令部发来报告
[1:17:26] No transponder, 93号航班无法通讯
[1:17:28] and now heading eastbound, over Cleveland. 目前正向东飞跃克里夫兰
[1:17:29] Let me know what the hell is going on. 有消息就通知我
[1:17:31] Six miles southwest of the White House, 白宫西南方六英里处 波士顿指挥中心
[1:17:33] Boston Center’s tracking a primary moving fast. 发现一架急速飞行的班机
[1:17:35] Call Dulles tower. 呼叫杜勒斯指挥塔
[1:17:37] Give me this again. Give me this again. 再说一遍
[1:17:39] Can you get me some verification on that? 能再核实一遍吗
[1:17:42] Sir, we have a VFR aircraft 先生 我们看到飞机了
[1:17:44] southwest of Washington, headed straight in now. 华盛顿西南方 这向这里冲来
[1:17:47] Sir, I got another flight coming up south. 先生 南方又出现一架飞机
[1:17:49] We have a plane headed toward the Capitol. 有架飞机向国会大厦冲去
[1:17:50] I got an unidentified plane… 我发现一架不明飞机
[1:17:51] Yes. I need to know about the ROE. Can we engage? 没错 我要知道交战规则 能不能交战
[1:17:54] I want you to give me a 30-mile circle 给我里根国家机场
[1:17:56] around Reagan National. 方圆三十里的雷达图
[1:17:57] Right now, you hit me up every track on every aircraft. 现在 你把所有飞机的航线都标出来
[1:18:00] Do we have any communication with the President at all? 我们和总统府那边有联络吗
[1:18:02] Where are the fighters? 战机在哪里
[1:18:04] How long can that take? 多久能到
[1:18:05] Air Force One’s taken off. 空军一号已经起飞
[1:18:07] They don’t know anything about it. 他们绝对不知道
[1:18:08] They don’t know where he’s going. 劫持者不会知道总统去了哪里
[1:18:09] Ben, they’re evacuating the White House! 本 白宫正在进行疏散
[1:18:11] All right, thanks, Carol. 知道了 谢谢 卡罗
[1:18:12] They’re evacuating it right now. 现在正在疏散
[1:18:14] Hey, are we gonna get an intercept on this, though? 我们要进行拦截吗
[1:18:16] Okay. Good! 好的 不错
[1:18:17] Go get yourself out of your chair and go down… 给我滚起来下楼去…
[1:18:20] There’s no coordination 北美航空司令部
[1:18:21] between what NORAD has and what we have. 和我们信息不同步
[1:18:22] You know where they’re headed. 你知道他们开向哪里
[1:18:24] Just get the fighters up there! 直接派战机去拦截他们
[1:18:25] How about the Vice President, sir? 副总统那边怎么样 先生
[1:18:27] Do we have a location on the Vice President? 找到副总统了吗
[1:18:28] Well, then the Vice President can make the call. 我们需要副总统下达命令
[1:18:31] The Vice President can make the call. We can engage. 他下令 我们才能开火
[1:18:34] Holy shit. 他妈的
[1:18:35] Yes, sir. Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[1:18:37] What’s the ETA on those Langley birds? 中央情报局那帮家伙何时能到
[1:18:39] Foxy! 福克斯
[1:18:40] Spiders are airborne at 0930, 蜘蛛小队在九点半已经起飞
[1:18:42] but they brought them out on 但他们飞向了东面
[1:18:43] an eastbound heading rather than our northbound. 而不是北面
[1:18:45] We’re gonna get them turned as soon as possible. 现在他们正尽快转向赶来
[1:18:47] What the fuck? They’re what? They’re heading east? 这他妈算什么事 他们怎么会往东飞
[1:18:49] What the hell is wrong out there? 脑袋进了什么水
[1:18:50] Why are those planes off-course? 为什么会飞错方向
[1:18:52] It looks like they came out on a 他们仓促出动
[1:18:53] standard scramble heading instead of the one I gave. 听错了我下达的命令
[1:18:56] We’re trying to get clearance to turn them now. 我们正下达命令让他们立刻转向
[1:18:58] How the fuck did they get out there? 怎么会有这种事
[1:18:59] I don’t know, sir. 我也不清楚 先生
[1:19:00] What the fuck are they doing out over the water? 他们飞到海上干屁啊
[1:19:02] I don’t care, god damn it, if they break windows, 他妈的 老子才不管他们搞什么飞机
[1:19:04] you turn them back over land! 赶快叫他们飞回内陆
[1:19:06] Roll quad sevens. Turn them towards Washington now. 滑轮七组 现在让他们转向华盛顿
[1:19:08] Keep looking for him. Keep looking for him. 继续找 继续找
[1:19:10] It was a plane that crashed at the Pentagon. 一架飞机撞上了五角大楼
[1:19:13] And the Pentagon is being evacuated. 五角大楼正在疏散中
[1:19:16] There is a large fire there, and that is the smoke you see 现场的景象如你所见
[1:19:19] in the shot that you are looking at now. 五角大楼现在浓烟滚滚 火光不断
[1:19:22] Whether that fire is in the building itself or outside, 我们还不能确认 是楼外起火
[1:19:25] we have not yet confirmed. 还是楼内起火
[1:19:27] There is a fire on the Mall in Washington. 华盛顿国家大草坪上也起了火
[1:19:30] The cause of the fire in the 草坪上的起火原因
[1:19:32] Mall in Washington, we cannot yet tell you. 我们还无法确定
[1:19:34] Oh, my gosh! 天啊
[1:19:36] – Foxy! – Sir. -福克斯 -在
[1:19:37] I want those Langley birds over Washington. 让中央情报局的人赶去华盛顿
[1:19:39] …that two planes have crashed into the World Trade Center. 两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦
[1:19:41] Surveillance, I want you to hit up tracks west of Cleveland… 监控 标出克里夫兰以西
[1:19:44] heading towards Las Vegas. Hit up. 到拉斯维加斯的所有航线
[1:19:46] Light me up every track you’ve got. Let’s go. 全给我标出来 快点
[1:19:48] Let’s go, let’s go! Let’s keep going here! Let’s keep working! 快点 大家继续工作
[1:19:51] – ID, what do you got? – All right, -情报处 你那里怎么样 -好的
[1:19:53] he’s off-course, he’s deviated, and we don’t know why. 它偏离了航线 原因不明
[1:19:56] – Confirmed. – Yes, sir. Yes, sir. -确认 -是的 是的
[1:19:59] Confirmed hijackings. 确认被劫机
[1:20:00] That’s the question. What are we going to do now? 这是个问题 我们现在该怎么办
[1:20:03] There’s a lot of confusion here at the Pentagon. 五角大楼异常混乱
[1:20:06] It appears that something hit 飞机直接撞到了
[1:20:07] the Pentagon on the outside of the fifth corridor, 五楼的走廊外墙
[1:20:10] on the Army corridor. 正好在军队办公室附近
[1:20:11] Several Army officers I 我采访的几位军官说
[1:20:13] talked to reported hearing a big explosion. 当时听到了巨大的爆炸声
[1:20:16] Listen, I’m not taking any more chances. 听着 我不想再冒险了
[1:20:18] We got stuff flying around we have no control over. 我们无法控制这些被劫飞机
[1:20:20] And I don’t want a board full of 我可不想这些飞机
[1:20:21] these planes hitting every building on the East Coast. 在西海岸四处乱撞
[1:20:24] This is a national emergency. 现在是全国紧急状态
[1:20:25] Everyone lands, regardless of destination. 无论目的地是哪 让所有飞机紧急着陆
[1:20:27] That’s gonna cost billions. 这可要损失十几亿
[1:20:28] Just do it! 这是命令
[1:20:29] We have hundreds of international flights coming in. 我们有几百架国际航班等待入境
[1:20:31] They’re already in the air. 他们已经起飞
[1:20:32] No. No, I don’t want any 不 现在我们禁止所有
[1:20:33] more international flights crossing the borders. 国际航班入境
[1:20:36] They’ll have to go back where they came from. 让他们哪来回哪去
[1:20:37] Nobody’s coming into the country from now on. 现在开始 禁止所有人入境
[1:20:39] – Everyone? – Everyone. -每条线路吗 -对
[1:20:40] Shut off the East Coast. 封锁东海岸
[1:20:41] Shut off all the internationals from Europe. 封锁所有欧洲
[1:20:44] Shut off South America, shut off the West Coast, 南美以及西海岸航班
[1:20:46] nothing over the top, either. 领空全部禁行
[1:20:47] We’re gonna call Canada on that? 我们要跟加拿大知会一下吧
[1:20:49] Yeah, Canada, too. 恩 包括加拿大
[1:20:50] We’re gonna shut down the airspace. 我们要封锁航空领域
[1:20:51] No, I can’t exempt anybody. 不 我无权豁免任何人
[1:20:52] Nobody comes in, and nobody takes off. 不许进 也不许搭机起飞
[1:20:54] Land them all. Take a moment. Think about this. 全部降落 等会 来真的吗
[1:20:55] We’re gonna shut down the entire country right now? 马上暂停全国所有航班吗
[1:20:57] That’s right. Listen, we’re at war with someone, 是的 听着 此刻事态严紧
[1:21:00] and until we figure out what to do about it, 除非能找到更好的解决办法
[1:21:02] we’re shutting down. 否则现在只能禁航
[1:21:03] That’s it. We’re finished. 好的 执行吧
[1:21:05] …can handle the emergency situation. 可以处理紧急情况
[1:21:13] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:21:15] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道能做些什么
[1:21:19] Does anybody know about the pilot yet? 有人知道飞行员的情况吗
[1:21:21] They don’t know. 他们不知道
[1:21:22] No. They don’t know. 恩 他们不知道
[1:21:26] What? 什么
[1:21:29] Two planes. Two planes hit the World Trade Center. 两架飞机 两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦
[1:21:34] What? 什么
[1:21:35] In New York. The World Trade Center. Two planes. 在纽约的世贸大厦 两架飞机
[1:21:40] My wife says that there 我太太说
[1:21:41] was an explosion at the World Trade Center. 世贸大厦有爆炸发生
[1:21:44] What did he say? 他说什么
[1:21:45] Tell the stewardesses two planes hit the World Trade Center. 告诉乘务员 有两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦
[1:21:49] Two planes hit the World Trade Center. Tell the stewardesses. 两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦 告诉乘务员
[1:21:51] What about the five planes? 不是说有五架飞机吗
[1:21:52] Someone pass that back. 帮忙传过去
[1:21:54] Just a second. Right. 等一会 好的
[1:21:55] It doesn’t make sense. Are you sure you heard that right? 不会吧 你确定没有听错吗
[1:21:58] Two planes just hit the World Trade Center. 两架飞机刚刚撞上了世贸大厦
[1:22:00] Two planes have crashed into the World Trade Center. 两架飞机撞进了世贸大厦
[1:22:02] What are they doing? What are they doing? 他们在干什么 这是在干什么啊
[1:22:05] Two planes just hit the World Trade Center. 刚有两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦
[1:22:07] Two planes hit the World Trade Center. 两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦
[1:22:10] What did he say? 他说什么
[1:22:12] I don’t know. I didn’t hear. 不知道 我没听到
[1:22:14] It’s on the news. 上新闻了
[1:22:16] It’s on the news. Yeah, it’s on the news, yeah. 上新闻了 错不了 上新闻了
[1:22:17] Where are you guys hearing this? 你们从哪里听到这个消息的
[1:22:19] Somebody from up there said it. Ask up there. 那边的一个人说的 去那边问问
[1:22:21] Sandy, take her back, take her back. 桑迪 把她带回去 带回去
[1:22:25] It’s airplanes. 是飞机
[1:22:26] They bombed the World Trade Center? 他们炸了世贸大厦吗
[1:22:28] One after the other hit the World Trade Center. 两架飞机接连撞上了世贸大厦
[1:22:31] Lyzzie, is it… It’s planes. It’s not a bomb. 莉齐 是什么 是飞机啊 不是炸弹
[1:22:34] It’s two airplanes. It’s not a bomb. 是两架飞机 不是炸弹
[1:22:36] It’s airplanes. What? 是飞机 什么
[1:22:37] It’s one after the other. 两架接连撞上去的
[1:22:39] One after the other hit the World Trade Center. 两架接连撞上了世贸大厦
[1:22:42] Airplanes, one after the other, hit the World Trade Center. 是飞机 一架紧跟着另一架 撞了世贸大厦
[1:22:45] Where did this… Who’s hearing this? 怎么回事 谁听到的
[1:22:46] Where did they come from? 哪传出来的
[1:22:47] He said it was on the news? 他说都上新闻了
[1:22:49] I’m on line with my wife. 我在跟我妻子说话
[1:22:50] Are you hearing this? What’d they say? 是你听到的吗 怎么说的
[1:22:53] Two planes hit the World Trade Center. Is that right? 两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦 是吗
[1:22:58] Do they mean prop planes? 是螺旋桨飞机吗
[1:22:59] Whose planes? What airline? 哪家公司的飞机 哪条航线
[1:23:01] Is it United? 是联航吗
[1:23:03] Okay, sweetie, I will call you back, I promise. 好的 宝贝 我会给你打过去的 我保证
[1:23:06] I just talked to my wife. 我刚跟我太太通过话
[1:23:07] Two planes have hit the World Trade Center. 确实有两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦
[1:23:09] There are five jets that have been hijacked. 一共有五架飞机遭到劫持
[1:23:12] Are we one of them, or are we the sixth? 我们是其中一架吗 不会是第六架吧
[1:23:14] Lyzzie, Lyzzie, Lyzzie. 莉齐 莉齐 莉齐
[1:23:17] Lyzzie, not the Trade Center, right? But the… 莉齐 不是贸易中心 对吧 可是
[1:23:21] Into the Pentagon. It’s on the news. 撞五角大楼了 上新闻了
[1:23:24] It’s on the news, yeah. There was an… 上新闻了 是的 有爆炸发生
[1:23:29] There was an explosion at the Pentagon. 在五角大楼有爆炸发生
[1:23:31] Just tell them that. That’s all we know. 告诉他们 我们就知道这些
[1:23:33] Hey, listen, there was an explosion at the Pentagon. 听着 五角大楼有爆炸发生
[1:23:37] An explosion at the Pentagon. Not a fire, an explosion. 就在五角大楼 不是起火 是爆炸
[1:23:46] United 93, I understand you have a bomb onboard. Go ahead. 联航93 听说机上有炸弹
[1:23:52] Executive 956, did you understand that transmission? 956班机 你听到了吗
[1:23:56] Affirmative. He said there was a bomb onboard. 确认 他说机上确有炸弹
[1:24:02] Executive 956 turning 180. 956班机 航向180
[1:24:05] Executive 956. 956班机
[1:24:08] American 1060, do you see anybody northwest of you? 美航1060 西北方有飞机吗
[1:24:10] Can you see back that far there? 你们有没有看到
[1:24:11] Do you have a visual on him now? 现在看得到吗
[1:24:13] Got him. We’re looking now, sir. 找到了 我们正在看 长官
[1:24:14] United 93, Cleveland. 联航93号 克利夫兰
[1:24:16] 我们必须再低点
[1:24:18] United 93, call in. 联航93号 请答复
[1:24:20] United 93, United… 联航93号 联航
[1:24:34] Put your seat belts on! 系紧安全带
[1:24:42] Oh, my God! 我的上帝
[1:25:20] We’re okay, we’re okay. No, we’re okay. 没事了 我们很好 没事 我们很好
[1:25:25] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 上帝 我的上帝
[1:25:28] Hey, this is a suicide mission. 这是自杀式袭击
[1:25:32] We have to do something. They are not gonna land this plane. 我们必须做点什么 他们没打算着陆
[1:25:36] They are not gonna take us back to the airport. 他们没打算将我们带回机场
[1:25:38] I don’t think there’s any other option we have. 我们别无选择
[1:25:40] If we’re gonna die, we’re gonna die. 要死也躲不了
[1:25:41] They’re flying us into a building. We’re gonna die. 他们正驶向一栋建筑 到时我们都得死
[1:25:43] We should not interfere with them. 我们不该妨碍他们
[1:25:44] There’s a lot of us, but we gotta do something. 我们有这么多人 得有所行动
[1:25:46] You see how low we are? 瞧见我们飞得多低了吗
[1:25:48] Is there a weapon? Is there something we can use? 有武器吗 有什么可以当作武器的吗
[1:25:52] Go back. You go back. 退回去 回去
[1:25:54] Stewardess, listen to me. Are you listening? 乘务员 听我讲 你有听吗
[1:25:56] I’m listening. 我在听
[1:25:57] Go back and you get everything you can… 回到后面去 尽你所能找些东西
[1:26:00] You get every weapon you can. 我们可以用作武器的东西
[1:26:01] Get whatever we can use as a weapon. 凡是可以用作武器都拿来
[1:26:04] But what are we gonna do? 可是接下来怎么做
[1:26:06] We don’t… I… We’ll figure that out, 我们没有… 我…会有办法的
[1:26:07] but get every weapon we can. 能当武器的都拿来
[1:26:08] Shit. Shit. Shit. 操 操 操
[1:26:12] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[1:26:13] Go get it. Get everything you can. 去拿吧 尽你所能
[1:26:14] Okay, we need every big guy. Every big guy. 好的 大块头都行动起来 所有大块头
[1:26:17] Every big guy. Luggage. Luggage. We need weapons. 所有大块头 行李箱 行李箱 我们需要武器
[1:26:21] Get back here. Get back here. Get back here. Okay. 过来 过来 过来 好的
[1:26:24] We need to boil water. 得烧点开水
[1:26:26] For what? We gotta get water? 为什么 我们需要水吗
[1:26:28] We gotta get weapons. 我们需要武器
[1:26:29] Promise me that Emmy 答应我 让埃米
[1:26:32] is going to know 知道
[1:26:36] that I just love her very much. 我很爱她
[1:26:40] What else can we use? What else? 还有其他什么
[1:26:42] Wine bottles. Forks, knives. 酒瓶子 餐叉 餐刀
[1:26:44] The guy that I was sitting in front of said 坐我后面的家伙
[1:26:46] that he doesn’t think the bomb is real. 觉得那个炸弹是假的
[1:26:48] That’s all I know. 我就知道这些
[1:26:49] He’s on his way back. 他过来了
[1:26:58] Come up with a plan, I’m gonna calm the other passengers 快想个计划出来 我得去安抚其他乘客
[1:27:01] and we’ll go along with whatever plan you come up with. 然后我们照你的计划执行就是了
[1:27:05] You’ve gotta… 你得
[1:27:06] Sit down. Sit down! 坐下来 坐下
[1:27:07] Oh, God. 上帝
[1:27:09] So, what do we do? What do you have? 那么我们要做什么 你有什么
[1:27:11] We got the forks, knives, hot water… 餐叉 餐刀 热水
[1:27:13] Hot water… 热水
[1:27:14] Yeah, I gave him the fire extinguisher. 对 我把灭火器给了他
[1:27:15] Just let them go. 让他们去吧
[1:27:17] – Hey! Sit! Sit! – Just let them go. Just let them go. -嘿 坐下 坐下 -让他们去好了 让他们去
[1:27:19] Hey, come on. 快过来
[1:27:20] Okay. 好的
[1:27:24] Okay. 好的
[1:27:26] They have a bomb! 他们有个炸弹
[1:27:31] Do you really think he’d get a bomb onboard this plane? 你真认为他可以把炸弹带上飞机吗
[1:27:33] Yeah, that guy in front of you said he didn’t think it was real. 没错 在你前面的那个人认为炸弹是假的
[1:27:35] I know. That’s what I think, too. 我知道 我也是这么想的
[1:27:37] How does he get a bomb onboard this plane? 炸弹怎么带得上来呢
[1:27:44] Jack, are you there? 杰克 你还在吗
[1:27:48] Wake up, sweetie. 醒醒 宝贝
[1:27:54] Okay. 好的
[1:27:57] I just want to tell you I love you. 我只想告诉你我爱你
[1:27:58] We’re going back to the airport. 我们正要返回机场
[1:28:01] I love you. I gotta give the phone to Linda now. 我爱你 我得把电话给琳达了
[1:28:08] Bye, Dad. 拜 爸爸
[1:28:15] I just love you more than anything. Know that. 我爱你胜过一切 记住这点就好了
[1:28:18] I, well… 我
[1:28:22] Please tell my family I love them, too. Bye, honey. 请转告我的家人我也爱他们 拜 亲爱的
[1:28:27] Please give my love to Mom and Dad. 请向爸妈转达我的爱意
[1:28:31] And I really, really love you. 还有 我真的 真的很爱你
[1:28:32] My safe is in the bedroom in the closet. 我的保险箱在卧室的衣橱里
[1:28:35] The combination is 302 and 0913 组合密码是302和0913
[1:28:38] and it should open. My will is inside. 打开后 里面有我的遗嘱
[1:28:46] 他们都跑到飞机后面去了 在商量什么
[1:28:49] 怎么办
[1:28:50] 万一他们准备攻击…
[1:28:55] 上帝 上帝
[1:28:58] 还要多久
[1:28:59] 二十分钟
[1:29:01] 还要二十分钟 我们撑不了那么久
[1:29:06] 已经不能再快了
[1:29:13] I’m trained in hand-to-hand, I’m trained in judo. So… 我受过训练 是柔道 所以…
[1:29:15] Okay. So we go up right behind you. 好的 我们紧跟在你后面
[1:29:17] We have to go very fast. 动作必须快
[1:29:18] Okay. Absolutely. 当然 肯定的
[1:29:19] And I’m gonna… I don’t 而我 我他妈的
[1:29:21] give a fuck if that thing is real or not. 也不在乎那个炸弹是真是假
[1:29:23] I’m going to get his arm, 我会抓住他的胳膊
[1:29:24] I’m gonna get his arm and I’m gonna break his arm. 抓住他的胳膊后扭断它
[1:29:27] We need a plan. We need a plan. 我们需要有个计划 得有个计划
[1:29:30] We’re gonna do something. 必须有所行动
[1:29:31] Ahmed. Ahmed! 艾哈迈德 艾哈迈德
[1:29:32] What is he doing? Oh, my God. 他要干什么 我的上帝
[1:29:34] Hey, no talk! 不许讲话
[1:29:35] So what… 那么
[1:29:38] Hey! You! 就你
[1:29:41] What is it? What? 怎么了 怎么回事
[1:29:43] – Stop! – Somebody else? -叫你别讲 -是谁啊
[1:29:45] Oh, my God. 我的上帝
[1:29:49] Okay. 好的
[1:29:51] Just stay calm. Just stay calm. 保持冷静 保持冷静
[1:29:53] You guys are all right? 你们没事吧
[1:29:56] Sit! Sit! 坐下 坐下
[1:29:58] Hey, sit! Sit! 坐下 坐下
[1:30:03] Oh, my God! 我的上帝
[1:30:04] Get your seat belts on! 系上安全带
[1:30:08] You’re not supposed to 都能看到地面了
[1:30:08] be able to see the ground that low, are you? 我们飞得太低了吧
[1:30:10] No, and not this fast! 恩 速度也太快了
[1:30:13] Hello? 911? 喂 911吗
[1:30:17] Yes, hijacking in progress. 是的 我们遭到劫机
[1:30:20] I’m in the bathroom. United flight 93. 我在盥洗室 是联航93号
[1:30:24] Yeah, I love you, too, Fred. 我也爱你 佛瑞德
[1:30:29] Goodbye. 拜
[1:30:36] You call your people. 打个电话吧
[1:30:38] – Oh, Christ, it’s not real. – I understand. -天啊 这不是真的 -我能理解
[1:30:39] It’s not real, so I can handle it myself. 那是假的 我一个人就能应付
[1:30:41] Go for the detonator first. 先搞定炸弹
[1:30:45] How do we get into the cockpit door? 怎么进入驾驶室
[1:30:47] Breakaway panels. 拼板门
[1:30:48] Just take him down. 把他摆平
[1:30:49] You go after me… 你跟着我
[1:30:50] Absolutely. …but you go fast. Listen. 当然 不过得快点 听着
[1:30:52] I’m listening! But we need 我听着 可我们
[1:30:53] to know who’s gonna fucking fly the plane! 得搞明白事后谁来开飞机
[1:30:55] – Go for his throat! – What? -掐住他的喉咙 -你说什么
[1:30:56] He said he could fly! 他说他会开飞机
[1:30:58] He said he can fly! He can fly a plane. 他说他会开 他会开飞机
[1:31:00] Listen, I think we might have a pilot. 听着 我想我们有个飞行员
[1:31:01] They said there’s a pilot onboard! 他们说乘客里有个飞行员
[1:31:03] We got a pilot. What? Who? Who? 我们有个飞行员 什么 是谁 是谁
[1:31:05] Which one? This guy right here. 哪个 就这位
[1:31:08] Down there. Third row. 往那边去 第三排
[1:31:10] On the right. Third row, third row. 在右边 第三排 第三排
[1:31:12] Okay! Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. 好的 恩 好的
[1:31:15] You were a pilot? Yeah. 你是飞行员吗
[1:31:16] I mean, a single engine, I mean, you know? 我只会开单引擎飞机 懂吗
[1:31:19] Right. Right, right. You can fly this plane? 太好了 太好了 太好了 你可以开这架飞机吧
[1:31:20] – I don’t know. I mean, I’ll try. – Okay. -不知道 可以试试 -好的
[1:31:23] ‘Cause we’re gonna get you up there. 我们要把你弄进驾驶舱
[1:31:25] – I understand. – That’s why we’ve gotta do something right now. -我明白 -所以我们必须马上行动
[1:31:27] – You got a plan? – Come on! -你有计划了吗 -快点
[1:31:29] Now, we’re gonna take you up to the front of the plane. 现在 我们要把你带到飞机前面去
[1:31:31] – You can come up behind us. – Okay. If you can get me in there, -你可以跟在我们后面 -好吧 如果能到那里
[1:31:33] I think I might be able to land it, 我想我能够让飞机降落
[1:31:35] but I need a lot of help from the ground. 不过需要地面的配合才行
[1:31:36] I can talk you down. I can talk you down. 我可以为你喊话 我来喊话
[1:31:38] I did eight years ATC. 我做过八年的航管
[1:31:39] Okay. You did? Listen. 好的 是吗 听着
[1:31:41] When you get me in there, you’ve gotta get ahold of the controls, 一进去 你们就得夺下操纵杆
[1:31:43] because if he does anything sudden, 一旦他突然有所行动
[1:31:45] we don’t have enough room, 限于空间大小
[1:31:46] to pull out of it. Okay? 我们没法及时反应 明白吗
[1:31:48] You gotta get him off the controls. 你们得让他远离操纵杆
[1:31:51] What the fuck is he doing? I don’t know. 他娘的在干什么 我不知道
[1:31:53] Okay, there’s a pilot. We’ve got to get the pilot. 好的 这里有个飞行员 飞行员我们有了
[1:31:55] We have to do something, right? I mean, he’s all over the place. 我们得做点什么 对吧 劫匪在开飞机
[1:31:58] I understand. 理解
[1:31:59] We are alone up here. 我们只能靠自己了
[1:32:00] Nobody is going to help us. We’ve got to do it. Okay? 没人会帮我们 我们得自己动手 明白吗
[1:32:14] Who is the pilot? 谁是飞行员
[1:32:15] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:32:18] Hi, Mom, it’s me. 妈 是我
[1:32:21] I’m on the plane that’s been hijacked. 我的班机被劫持了
[1:32:24] I’m just calling to tell you 我只想跟你说
[1:32:29] that I love you, and goodbye. 我爱你 再见
[1:32:34] This really kind woman 是我旁边这位好心的女士
[1:32:36] handed me the phone and she said to call you. 给我电话让我打给你的
[1:32:39] If I don’t make it out of this alive, 万一我最终丧命
[1:32:41] will you please promise that you’ll call my family? 你可以答应我给我家人打电话吗
[1:32:47] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:32:50] Just tell them I love them. 跟他们说我爱他们
[1:32:54] Tell my wife and my boys that I love them. 告诉我太太和儿子 我爱他们
[1:32:57] Here, take these. There’s more. Pass these along. Here. 这边 带着这些 还有更多 传过去
[1:33:05] Who is the fucking pilot? 谁是飞行员
[1:33:07] In the brown shirt. 穿灰色T恤的那个
[1:33:08] Phil, Phil, it’s me. I’ve been on a plane that’s been hijacked. 菲尔 菲尔 是我 我在一架被劫持的飞机上
[1:33:16] Listen, a bunch of the guys have got together 听着 有些人凑到了一起
[1:33:18] and they said that we’re gonna, 他们说他们准备
[1:33:20] like, try and take over the plane. 夺回飞机
[1:33:22] But, baby, I promise you, 但是 宝贝 我向你保证
[1:33:23] if I get out of this, I’m quitting tomorrow. 一旦脱险 我明天就辞职
[1:33:26] I’ll quit tomorrow. I promise, I’ll quit tomorrow. 我明天就不干了 我保证
[1:33:28] And tell my babies I love them. 告诉孩子们我爱他们
[1:33:55] Our Father, who art in heaven, 我们在天上的父
[1:34:00] hallowed be Thy name. 愿人们都尊您的名为圣
[1:34:01] Thy kingdom come, 愿您的国降临
[1:34:03] Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. 愿您的旨意行在地上如同行在天上一样
[1:34:05] And forgive us our trespasses 请宽恕我们的罪过
[1:34:07] as we forgive those who trespass against us. 如同我们宽恕他人一样
[1:34:19] I don’t want to be here. 我不想待这儿
[1:34:21] Baby, I don’t want to be here. Baby… 宝贝 我不想待在这里 宝贝
[1:34:28] We’re gonna break into the cockpit, and we’re gonna fly it. 我们准备攻入驾驶室 自己来开这架飞机
[1:34:31] No, it’s gonna be okay. 不 会没事的
[1:34:41] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[1:34:42] You guys, come on, let’s go, let’s go. 伙计们 行动了 走 走
[1:34:49] Come on, guys, what are we waiting for? 来吧 伙计们 还等什么
[1:34:51] Let’s roll. Come on. Let’s go already. 冲啊 快 走
[1:34:53] No messing around, boys. 刻不容缓 伙计们
[1:34:55] We got no choice, no choice, no choice. 我们别无选择 别无选择 别无选择
[1:34:57] Oh, Jesus, let’s go. 上帝 我们走
[1:34:58] Get yourself going. Come on. 快上吧 快
[1:35:18] Go! 冲啊
[1:35:26] Get the bomb! Get the bomb! 夺下炸弹 夺下炸弹
[1:35:29] Saeed! Ziad! 萨伊德 齐亚德
[1:35:35] Get the bomb! Get the bomb! 夺下炸弹 夺下炸弹
[1:35:47] Get his thumb off the trigger! 把他的拇指扳下引爆器
[1:35:48] Get his hand, get his hand! 抓住他的手 抓住他的手
[1:35:50] Get the bomb! 夺下炸弹
[1:36:03] I got it! I got it! 拿到了 拿到了
[1:36:05] It’s a fake! It’s a fake! 是假的 是假的
[1:36:09] The bomb’s a fake! It’s a fake! 炸弹是假的 假的
[1:37:04] Forward! 前进啊
[1:37:33] Look out! 小心
[1:37:41] Son of a bitch! Come here, you! 婊子养的 有种过来
[1:37:43] God damn it! 我操
[1:38:06] Go, go, go! 走 走 走
[1:38:26] No! 不
[1:38:37] Get the knife! Get the knife! Grab his hand! 把刀夺走 把刀夺走 抓住他的手
[1:38:40] Get it! 拿到了
[1:38:46] Get the pilot! 叫飞行员过来
[1:38:50] No! No! Come on! 不 不 快点
[1:38:52] Get him up! Get him up! Come on, come on, you can do it. 把他弄起来 把他弄起来 快点 快点 你可以的
[1:39:05] Bring it up here! 推过来
[1:39:07] Move it! 撞
[1:39:12] Move it! Come on, move it! 撞开 快点 用力
[1:39:24] Shit. 见鬼
[1:39:25] If we don’t get in there, we’ll all die! 进不去的话我们都得死
[1:39:33] Ziad! 齐亚德
[1:39:38] Move it! 拉起来
[1:39:42] Bring the pilot up! 把飞行员带过来
[1:39:51] Get him up! Grab his hands! Grab his hands! 让他起来 抓住他的手 抓住他的手
[1:39:55] Pull it up! 拉起来
[1:40:22] I can’t pull! I can’t! 拉不动 拉不动
[1:40:54] 当天四架遭到劫持的飞机
[1:40:59] 只有联航93没有撞向最终目标 当天四架遭到劫持的飞机
[1:41:02] 它于10时03分坠毁在宾州杉克谷镇附近 只有联航93没有撞向最终目标 当天四架遭到劫持的飞机
[1:41:06] 机上人员 全部遇难 它于10时03分坠毁在宾州杉克谷镇附近 只有联航93没有撞向最终目标 当天四架遭到劫持的飞机
[1:41:14] 联航93班机坠机后四分钟
[1:41:18] 军事指挥官才获知该班机遭劫持 联航93班机坠机后四分钟
[1:41:23] 最近的战机在一百里之外 军事指挥官才获知该班机遭劫持 联航93班机坠机后四分钟
[1:41:33] 10时18分总统下令向被劫飞机开火
[1:41:38] 军事指挥官担心误击目标 10时18分总统下令向被劫飞机开火
[1:41:42] 决定不向飞行员下达攻击命令 军事指挥官担心误击目标 10时18分总统下令向被劫飞机开火
[1:41:52] 12时06分美国境内所有民航机被迫降落
[1:41:57] 在这场前所未有的军事动员期间 12时06分美国境内所有民航机被迫降落
[1:42:01] 美国领空暂时全面封锁 在这场前所未有的军事动员期间 12时06分美国境内所有民航机被迫降落
[1:42:08] 纪念在2001年9月11日不幸遇难的人 谨以此片
2006年

Post navigation

Previous Post: 21 and Over(21岁派对)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Hateful Eight(八恶人)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme