Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Unhinged(精神错乱)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Unhinged(精神错乱)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:精神错乱
英文名称:Unhinged
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[03:29] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈要干嘛
[03:32] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[03:39] Oh, my God! 天啊
[03:42] Stop! Stop! 停 停下
[05:17] Good morning to you all. 各位早上好
[05:18] Good morning out there. 早上好各位
[05:20] Good morning to all of you. 大家早上好
[05:21] On this Monday… Yeah, it’s Monday. 这周一 对今天是周一
[05:23] A case of the Mondays. 周一的情况是
[05:29] I am on my third cup of coffee. 我已经喝到第三杯咖啡了
[05:32] Anybody else having a hard time this morning? 还有谁今早特别困的吗
[05:33] Oh yeah. 还有我
[05:37] Drivers are expected to experience record congestion today. 司机们今天有望经历堵车新纪录
[05:41] Around 100 workers are losing their jobs. 约一百名工人面临失业
[05:45] Are you feeling stressed out these days? 你最近觉不觉得压力很大
[05:47] Hey, guess what? Join the club. 你猜怎么着 我也一样
[05:48] Violent altercations can happen 仅仅轻微的交通剐蹭
[05:50] from even the most minor lapses by drivers. 就有可能产生暴力冲突
[05:55] I’ve posted every day, ten times a day, for three years now. 我每天要发十条动态 连续三年了
[05:59] Too many people out there think they can multitask 现在有太多人认为他们可以
[06:02] while operating a vehicle. 开车时一心多用
[06:06] Incivility is a major issue in America. 逆文明化在美国是个大问题了
[06:08] Rudeness can breed more rudeness. 野蛮将会催生更多野蛮
[06:10] We were born angry. 我们生来愤怒
[06:12] And with anger comes a lack of self-control. 而愤怒瓦解自控
[06:15] When you’re very angry, you lose a lot of self-control. 当你非常愤怒的时候 你会失去自我控制
[06:19] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 哦天啊 老天啊
[06:24] Oh, my… Oh, my God. 我的 我的天
[06:26] Oh, my God! 老天爷哦
[06:29] Aggressive driving’s been on the rise for several years, 由于全社会生活节奏越来越快
[06:32] and that’s due to societies moving faster… 危险驾驶的情况已经连续多年上升
[06:34] Road-rage fatalities have skyrocketed 500%. 路怒症的致死数量飙升了五倍
[06:39] A simple ride-share trip yesterday took a horrific turn. 昨天一次简单的拼车发生了可怕的变故
[06:43] Local law enforcement is understaffed 由于缺少新人的加入
[06:45] with no new applicants in sight. 本地执法部门出现人手短缺
[06:47] It’s getting real bad out there. 外面的情况很恶劣
[06:48] People are taking matters into their own hands. 人们开始靠自己解决问题了
[06:50] Seeing this live right now. 这里是现场直播
[06:52] The police have him cornered. 警察已经控围住了他
[06:53] We’re in the middle of a standoff here. 目前正处于僵持中
[06:54] I knew it wasn’t going to end well. 我早知道不会有好结果
[06:57] You gotta protect yourself these days. 这个时代你必须捍卫你自己
[06:59] No one else is gonna help you. 别人不会帮你的
[07:01] We’ve been married 15 years, we have three kids, 我们结婚十五年 有三个孩子
[07:03] and my husband’s been cheating on me for years. 而我的丈夫多年间一直在背着我偷情
[07:06] A man who is thought to be the main suspect… 一名被认为有主要嫌疑的男性
[07:08] Issues surrounding mental health are increasing by the day. 围绕精神健康产生的问题日渐突出
[07:11] Inequality is pushing us farther and farther apart. 系统的不公使我们之间的差异越来越大
[07:13] We are going backwards. 我们在开历史的倒车
[07:16] Thousands of police officers have been laid off since… 事件后几千名警务人员被解雇
[07:18] It’s a nationwide epidemic right now. 这已经在全国范围蔓延开了
[07:20] It could be years before 可能需要几年的时间
[07:21] they can afford to hire more officers. 才能有财力增加警力
[07:23] …searching for a suspect… 寻找嫌疑人
[07:25] Gas prices were up 82 cents today. 今日油价上涨了八毛二
[07:27] Ambulance response rates are slowing down. 救护车的响应速度正在下降
[07:30] Stress levels are at an all-time high. 压力等级有史以来最高
[07:32] …all the warning signs of impending collapse. 所有迹象显示崩溃即将发生
[07:35] When we reach our boiling point and we explode… 当我们触及自己的沸点然后爆发
[07:38] In the streets with counter-protestors. 街头的反对派示威者
[07:40] We blame the media, Twitter, Facebook. 我们甩锅媒体 推特 脸书
[07:42] We feel all that strain… 我们感受到这种一触即发
[07:42] It’s definitely a problem that we’re facing… 我们现在绝对面临着的问题
[07:44] Takes a toll on your relationships. 给你们的关系埋下隐患
[07:46] …your health and well-being. 你的健康和幸福
[07:47] Why is everything filled with such garbage? 为什么所有事都这么烂
[07:50] People have so much coming at them, 人们遭受了太多
[07:52] their brains just can’t handle it. 他们的头脑已经无法承受了
[08:06] 帮助你的孩子 适应离异 如何
[08:24] Andy? 安迪
[08:25] Hello. You up? 早啊 你醒了吗
[08:28] I am now. 现在醒了
[08:30] Well, that’s good, 很好
[08:30] ’cause your soon-to-be ex filed another motion. 因为你未来的前夫又有新要求了
[08:36] What’s he want now? 他这次想要什么
[08:40] Just say it. 直说吧
[08:41] He wants the house. 他要房子
[08:44] Of course he does. 他当然想了
[08:48] Listen, I’m already drawing up our objection. 听着 我已经在拟异议书了
[08:52] Shit. I didn’t set my alarm. 糟了 我没有设闹钟
[08:56] Hey, I just need you to tell me to file it, okay? 只要你一句话我就提交上去 好吗
[09:00] – Rach? – I need to think about it. -瑞 -我得考虑一下
[09:03] What? 啥
[09:04] Come on. 别闹
[09:06] I just want this to be over. 我只想这事儿赶紧结束
[09:08] Rachel, you need to fight this, and you know that. 瑞秋 你必须反抗你知道的
[09:11] Come on. Richard didn’t work for the house. You did. 拜托 房子是你挣来的不是理查德
[09:15] Hey, I gotta go. 我得挂了
[09:17] Okay, but we’re continuing this conversation at lunch. 行吧 但是我们午饭的时候继续
[09:20] Yeah. You’re the best. 嗯 你最好了
[09:21] – I know it. – Bye. -我知道 -拜拜
[09:23] Shouldn’t you be dressed? 你不是应该换好衣服了吗
[09:26] What, this is not appropriate attire for your personal chauffeur? 怎么 这打扮当你的司机不够体面吗
[09:29] You have a client. 你有客户要见
[09:31] No, I don’t. 不 我没有
[09:35] I mean, yes, I do. But, you know, we’re still good. 我是说 我有客户 但是也还好
[09:38] It just means we’ve got… 只不过我们要
[09:39] Another tardy. 再次推迟
[09:41] No, we’re good. 不 不需要
[09:43] Okay? 走吧
[09:45] Yeah. No, I know. 是的 我知道
[09:48] I… I get it. I know you don’t like living there, 我懂的 我知道你不喜欢住在那儿
[09:50] but it’s an assisted-living community, 但那是陪助型社区
[09:52] Mom, it’s not an old folks’ home. 妈妈 不是老人院
[09:56] Can you hear me? Can you… 你听得见吗 你听
[10:00] Okay, Mom, you need… I can’t hear you. 好吧 妈妈你得 我听不见
[10:02] You need to press the little microphone button. It’s… 你得点一下麦克风按钮 就在
[10:04] Firefighters battle a raging house fire… 消防员在一个林荫社区的住宅
[10:06] Mom, you need to… 妈 你得
[10:09] You need to press the little microphone button with the… 你得用手指点一下那个麦克风
[10:11] I don’t think if you can hear me. 我想你听不见我
[10:13] I’m gonna come see you later, okay? 我一会儿会去看你 好吗
[10:15] Um… Bye. 拜
[10:17] Police are actively searching now for the homeowner’s ex-husband, 警方正在全力搜寻房子主人的前夫
[10:20] who was last seen fleeing the scene in 他最后被看到是在今天早上
[10:21] a gray pickup truck early this morning. 开着一辆灰色皮卡逃离现场
[10:23] Our own Pat Davereaux spoke with a neighbor 我们的记者采访了一位邻居
[10:26] about the suspect’s history of substance abuse and violence 关于嫌疑人在经历一次工伤后的
[10:29] after a workplace injury. 虐待和家暴历史
[10:30] She had a restraining order on him. 他限制她的自由
[10:32] And now she’s gone. 而现在她死了
[10:34] He just couldn’t face it. 他就是没办法面对
[10:36] I was watching that. 我还在看呢
[10:37] It’s way too early for real life, dude. 现实生活对你来说还太早了 小子
[10:38] Anybody seen my candy-cane scissors? 有谁看到我的拐杖糖剪子了吗
[10:41] Now, why would you want to cut candy canes? 所以 你为什么要剪拐杖糖
[10:44] You know. My scissors with the… 不是 是我的剪子上有
[10:49] Never mind. 算了
[10:52] Is she okay? 她没事吧
[10:54] I think so. 我想没有吧
[10:56] Gonna be late again. 又要迟到了
[10:58] Found ’em. 找到了
[10:59] Under one of your piles of trash. 在你的一堆垃圾底下
[11:02] Hey, science has proven 科学表明
[11:05] that piles are the most efficient filing system. 堆成一堆才是最有效的资料归纳系统
[11:08] I read that somewhere. 我在哪读到过
[11:09] Those are actually my coupons. 那些其实是我的优惠卷
[11:12] – Were you cutting us coupons? – Mm-hmm. -你在给我们剪优惠券 -没错
[11:13] I love you. 我爱你
[11:16] Rachel, maybe you could learn a thing or 瑞秋 你可能得从玛丽身上
[11:18] two from Mary about fiscal responsibility. 学个一两招勤俭持家
[11:23] Rachel, I… I’m sorry. 瑞秋 我 不好意思
[11:25] It’s okay. 没事
[11:26] I really love having you and my brother here. 虽然我很乐意你和我弟弟住在这儿
[11:30] But if you’re so fiscally responsible, 但既然你这么勤俭持家
[11:33] maybe it’s time to kick in some rent here. 也是时候分摊点房租了
[11:35] Rachel, you’re the one that said that we couldn’t stay at Mom’s. 瑞秋 是你说不让我们住在妈妈家的
[11:38] We need to sell it. And you know that. Okay? 我们得卖了那个房子 你是知道的
[11:41] I can’t afford to pay for her care, and you really can’t either. 我负担不起她的护理费用 而你更不行
[11:45] No, no, I told you, I’m working on the business 不 我说过了 我在创业
[11:48] and it’s gonna start soon. 而且马上起步了
[11:50] Come on, Freddy, we gotta be real. 拜托了弗雷迪 我们得现实点
[11:52] Real about what? 什么要现实点
[11:54] What does that even mean? 那是什么意思
[11:56] She was getting lost in her own neighborhood. 她在自己家小区里都能迷路
[11:59] But to be fair, I still get lost in our old neighborhood. 老实讲 我也会在咱们的老社区迷路
[12:02] Even with a phone? 带着手机也会吗
[12:03] Yeah. Yeah, the streets in Linwood Springs 会 当然 林伍德泉的街道
[12:06] are like a freakin’ maze of spaghetti. 跟他妈的意大利面迷宫一样
[12:07] Kyle, grab a granola bar. We gotta go. 凯尔 拿根燕麦棒 我们要出发了
[12:11] I already ate. 我吃过了
[12:12] Bye, guys. See you after school. 拜拜各位 放学后见
[12:14] See you, dude. Blow it up in there. 回见了哥们 去炸裂全场
[12:18] Bye, buddy. 拜拜 小伙子
[12:21] Morning, Rachel. Hey, Kyle. 早上好 瑞秋 嘿 凯尔
[12:23] Morning, Rosie. New ride? 早上好 罗希 新车吗
[12:26] Yeah. We’ve gone minivan. 对 我们搞了辆小货车
[12:27] It suits you. 跟你挺配啊
[12:32] Bye. 拜
[12:43] Are we ever gonna get a new ride? 我们这辈子能开上新车吗
[12:45] Sure. 当然
[12:48] You wanna buy me one? 你想给我买一辆吗
[12:56] “Prospective.” “预期”
[12:57] Mom, I’m good. 妈 我没事
[12:59] Remember, it’s not “per-spective.” 记住了 不是”逾期”
[13:03] “Prospective.” “预期”
[13:03] P-r-o-s-p-e-c-t-i-v-e. yu 预 q i 期
[13:09] – “Prospective.” – Nice job. -“预期” -很好
[13:18] Hey, so what do you say? Should we risk the freeway today? 你怎么说 今天冒险走一下高速公路吗
[13:21] No. No freeway. 不 不走高速
[13:24] Okay, well, just check the traffic for me, please. 好吧 帮我查查交通情况 好吗
[13:31] You don’t have a pass code anymore? 你不设密码了
[13:33] Not since I almost crashed trying to unlock it. 自从我为了解锁差点崩溃就不设了
[13:35] Wow. That’s not safe. 哇哦 这可不安全
[13:40] “Precarious.” What? -“危险” -什么
[13:42] Next word. “Precarious.” 下一个词 “危险”
[13:46] “Precarious.” P-r-e-c-a-r-i-o-u-s. “危险” w ei 危 x ian 险
[13:51] Use it in a sentence. 造个句
[13:53] The way the glass is placed on the 玻璃杯在桌子边缘
[13:56] edge of the table is precarious. 这种地方是危险的
[13:59] Nice. Good job. 不错啊 很好
[14:02] Says it’s clear. 这上面说是通畅的
[14:04] And that’s a problem why? 那还有什么问题呢
[14:06] Because we still can’t trust it. 因为我们还是不能相信它
[14:11] Sorry, kiddo, but today we must. 抱歉孩子 但我们今天必须信一回
[14:13] Mom, no! 妈妈 不
[14:14] I don’t have a choice. 我没得选了
[14:15] No! Please? 不要 求你了
[14:16] – We’re gonna be late. – Trust me, Kyle. -我们要迟到了 -相信我凯尔
[14:18] This is gonna be quicker, okay? 这条路更快 好吗
[14:20] That’s what you said the last two times. 前两次你也是这么说的
[14:27] Hey, see? All clear. 你看 畅通无阻
[14:34] It’s Dad. Can I please talk to him? 是爸爸 我能跟他说话吗
[14:40] – Hey, Dad. – Hey, man. -爸爸 -小子
[14:42] Uncle Freddy and I invented a new Fortnite strategy. 弗雷迪舅舅和我开发了种堡垒之夜新玩法
[14:45] You wanna hear it? 你想听听吗
[14:45] Not a good time. 现在不方便
[14:47] – Maybe later, okay? – Okay. -回头再说吧好吗 -好的
[14:49] You got the tickets for the game tomorrow? 你买到明天比赛的门票了吗
[14:50] Yeah, look, about the game… 对了 关于比赛
[14:52] My schedule kind of got messed up, 我的日程安排的有点冲突了
[14:54] and my boss needs me to go out of town tomorrow. 而且我的老板安排我明天出差
[14:57] – Next time, okay? – Yeah, okay. -下次吧 好吗 -嗯 好吧
[15:03] That’s really understanding of you, Kyle. 你太善解人意了 凯尔
[15:05] You know, new jobs, like your Dad’s, can be… 你爸爸的新工作 可能
[15:08] really unpredictable at first. 刚开始非常难以预料
[15:11] See. That’s right. Okey? 你听 说得对 好吧
[15:12] But I promise we’ll make a plan to go to a game soon. As soon… 但我保证尽快计划去看比赛 只要一有
[15:15] Well, it probably shouldn’t be planned. It should be more a… 不过这不应该是计划的 应该更像是
[15:18] a spur-of-the-moment thing, right? 临时起意的事 对吗
[15:20] I mean, ’cause plans… can be hard to stick to. 毕竟 计划这事儿 很难被执行
[15:25] Yeah. Yeah, yeah. 对 对你说的对
[15:27] I just need to keep my new boss happy 我只是想让我的新老板高兴
[15:28] so I can get my own place… 这样我才能有自己的一席之地
[15:31] Yeah, and maybe stop relying on other sources of income. 没错 这样也许才能不再依赖别的收入了
[15:33] Look, I just want everything to be fair and square, okay? 我只是想一切都公平公正 好吗
[15:36] That’s why I called, actually. 其实我打电话来
[15:37] I needed to talk to you about moving… 是想和你谈谈搬家的事
[15:39] Richard, we gotta go, okay? 理查德 我们要挂了 好吗
[15:42] We’re just getting to school. 我们正赶着去学校呢
[15:44] Okay, fine. But, you know, this isn’t gonna solve itself. 好吧 但你得知道 问题它不会自己解决
[15:47] Look, I’m sorry again, bud. 我再次向你道歉 孩子
[15:48] I’ll talk to you soon, okay? 我很快会再联系你的 好吗
[15:49] – Okay. – Okay. All right. Bye. -好的 -好了 拜拜
[15:53] Bye. 拜拜
[15:55] Bye. 拜拜
[16:01] I am… I’m sorry, Kyle. 对不起 凯尔
[16:14] Three tardies is an automatic detention. 迟到三次自动记作留堂
[16:18] I’m doing the best I can here. Okay? 我已经尽力在赶了 好吗
[16:24] Seriously? 来真的吗
[16:34] I can’t believe this. 难以置信
[16:42] Deborah’s calling you. 是黛博拉打给你的
[16:53] Deborah. I was just gonna call you. 黛博拉 我正想打电话给你呢
[16:56] I just wanted to make sure I was gonna see you at 9:00. 我只是想确保九点能见到你
[16:59] – Absolutely. – Great. I have a big day today. -当然可以 -太好了 今天是个大日子
[17:02] But I’ve just hit hellish traffic, 但我现在堵在路上了
[17:05] so I’m gonna be 15, maybe 20 minutes late, tops. 所以可能晚十五分钟到 最多晚二十分钟
[17:09] Are you serious? 你讲真的吗
[17:12] Actually, you know what? 其实 你猜怎么着
[17:14] It looks like it might be clearing, so… 看起来路就要通了 所以
[17:17] We’re good. 我们没问题的
[17:19] I can’t do this again, Rachel. 我不能再忍你了 瑞秋
[17:21] You know what? I’m gonna call Linda’s guy and get in there. 这样吧 我打电话叫琳达的人过去好了
[17:24] I love you, Rachel, but ever since you lost your salon… 我爱你 瑞秋 但自从你的沙龙搞砸了
[17:27] I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, 我不敢相信我会说出这句话
[17:29] but you’re fired. Get your shit together. 你被解雇了 收拾东西滚蛋吧
[17:31] Deborah, no, wait. I’m sorry, okay? 黛博拉 别啊 等等 我很抱歉 好吗
[17:37] My God. 我的老天爷啊
[17:40] Are you okay, Mom? 你还好吗 妈妈
[17:43] Yeah. 还好吧
[17:45] Just… 只是
[17:47] My God. Just my… 天哪 只是我的
[17:50] My best client, that’s all. 我最棒的顾客没了 仅此而已
[17:53] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[17:59] Eight miles, you know. That’s it. 十二公里 区区十二公里
[18:03] What takes ten minutes on a Sunday, 周日只需要开十分钟
[18:06] takes an hour every other day… 其他日子都得开上一小时
[18:09] and wrecks your career. 然后毁了你的事业
[18:11] You know why? 你知道为什么吗
[18:16] Too many cars. 太多车了
[18:17] Too many cars and too many people. 太多车了 太多人了
[18:22] Didn’t you also oversleep? 你不也睡过头了吗
[18:28] Yes. Yes. 是啊 是啊
[18:31] And I overslept. You’re absolutely right. 我睡过头了 你说的太对了
[18:38] It’s okay. 没关系啦
[18:43] So… 所以
[18:46] any suggestions? 有什么建议吗
[18:47] You could take the next exit and do surface streets. 你可以从下一个出口出去到地面街道
[18:54] You got it. 有道理
[18:55] Hold on. I’m gonna get us out of this. 等等 我有办法出去了
[19:02] From now on, no more freeways, okay? 现在开始 不会再上高速了 好吗
[19:04] I only trust you, okay? Deal? 我只信任你 好吗 成交
[19:09] Deal. 成交
[20:03] It’s not getting any greener. 灯不会更绿了
[20:06] Come on, man. 给点儿油啊 哥们儿
[20:07] Come on! 搞快点
[20:12] Go! 走啊
[20:33] No, no. Go. 别啊 动起来
[20:37] Come on. 不是吧
[20:40] Of course. Yeah. 就是这样了 天啊
[21:03] – Kyle, don’t. – Morning. -凯尔 别开窗 -早上好
[21:06] I don’t even get a courtesy tap first? 我连个礼貌鸣笛都得不到吗
[21:09] Roll up your window. 把窗户摇起来
[21:15] It’s not working. 这卡住了
[21:17] You know what a courtesy tap is, young man? 你知道什么叫礼貌鸣笛吗 年轻人
[21:20] Just ignore him. 别理他
[21:24] Sounds like this. 听起来是这样的
[21:26] It’s light. It’s friendly. 轻轻的 友好的
[21:28] Just like you’re trying to get somebody’s attention. 就像你想吸引某个人的注意力
[21:31] I’m sure that’s what your mom meant. 我很确定你妈妈是这个意思
[21:33] Is that right, ma’am? 我说的对吗 女士
[21:35] – Is a courtesy tap what you meant? – No, it’s not. -你是礼貌鸣笛的意思吗 -不是
[21:40] Why is that? 你为什么要这样
[21:42] The light was green, and you weren’t moving. 绿灯已经亮了 你动都不动一下
[21:44] Mom. Stop it, please. 妈 别说了 求你了
[21:47] Some of us have places to be. 我们还有路要赶呢
[21:52] Yeah, I admit to being a little zoned out back there. 是 我承认刚刚有点走神了
[21:57] I’ve been kind of having a hard time lately. 我最近挺难的
[21:59] Yeah, well, join the club. 是啊 谁不是呢
[22:02] Stop it. 别说啦
[22:03] Well, I’m sorry. 好吧 我很抱歉
[22:07] I’m sorry that you are, and I’m sorry that… 我很抱歉你的日子也很难过 我还抱歉
[22:09] I might’ve made it worse. 我让你的日子更糟了
[22:13] You accept my apology? 你接受我的道歉吗
[22:16] Sure, whatever. 当然 随便吧
[22:19] Perfect. 那就好
[22:21] If you could just do the same, 如果你也这样道歉
[22:22] we could press reset. 我们就当什么也没发生过
[22:24] Ma’am, I was saying, if you could just apologize… 女士 我说如果你也道歉的话
[22:27] Yeah, I heard you. 好了 我听见了
[22:29] And? 然后呢
[22:31] I don’t have anything to apologize for, sir. 我没什么好道歉的 先生
[22:33] Mom. It’s okay. Just apologize. 妈 没什么的 道歉就好了
[22:37] Well, I don’t think that’s really true of any of us now, is it? 我不觉得是这样的 不是吗
[22:42] But that’s where we are in this world today. 但这就是我们今天所处的世界
[22:45] We seem to have developed a fundamental inability to apologize 我们好像已经失去了道歉的基本能力
[22:49] to anyone, for anything. 不管对谁 因为什么事情
[22:57] I don’t even think you really know what a bad day is. 我觉得你根本不懂今天有多糟糕
[23:04] But you’re gonna find out. 但是你会懂的
[23:07] You hear me, miss? 听到我说的了吗 小姐
[23:10] You’re gonna fucking learn. 你他妈会知道的
[23:17] Can you go, please? 我们可以走了吗
[23:20] Just go. 走啊
[23:45] Shit. 糟了
[23:51] Mom. 妈
[23:56] My gosh! Stop! 老天啊 快停车
[24:04] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[24:06] Yeah. 我没事
[24:08] What’s this guy’s problem? 这人有毛病吧
[24:32] What’s he doing? 他在干嘛啊
[24:33] Just gonna let this person go on his way 我们让这个人先走
[24:35] – and take the back way, okay? – Okay. -然后掉头走 可以吗 -可以
[24:41] – Come on, come on, come on. – Is he stopping? -拜托了 求求了 -他是不是停下不动了
[24:43] Come on. 拜托了
[25:04] So that was terrifying. 刚刚好恐怖啊
[25:08] You know, some people are just jerks, 有些人就是混蛋
[25:10] and that’s all there is to it. 没什么可说的
[25:14] Everything’s gonna be okay. 会没事的
[25:18] I got the window up. 我把窗户弄起来了
[25:28] So, what was that Fortnite strategy 那么 你那个堡垒之夜的攻略是怎样的
[25:32] you and Uncle Freddy came up with? 你和弗雷迪叔叔想出来的那个
[25:35] You don’t care about that. 你才不关心这个
[25:37] Of course I do. I wanna learn. 我当然关心啦 我想知道
[25:40] I wanna learn. 我想学
[25:44] You play duos and glide down to a 玩双人模式 然后跳到一个
[25:45] place you’re really familiar with, 你很熟悉的地方
[25:47] like Retail Row. 比如说零售商场
[25:48] And then, one of you distracts an enemy 然后 其中一个人吸引一个敌人
[25:50] while the other speeds a golf cart out from a hiding place 同时搭档从藏身的地方加速开高尔夫球车
[25:53] and crashes into them. 把他们都撞翻
[25:58] You don’t even know what I’m talking about. 你根本不知道我在说什么
[26:01] You’re right, I don’t, but it sounds awesome. 你说的对 我不知道 但听起来很厉害
[26:06] Seriously. 我说真的
[26:34] So… 那么
[26:37] how long’s detention? 留堂要留多久呢
[26:39] Thirty minutes. 三十分钟
[26:40] Okay, so, I’ll bail you out 3:30 on the nose, 行 那我三点半准时准点保你出来
[26:44] and I’ll even have a big “make it 到时我会准备好
[26:47] up to you “Butterfinger Blizzard” 补偿版的香草暴风雪糕
[26:49] ready and waiting. 恭候着你
[26:52] I promise. 我保证
[26:54] You don’t have to promise. 你不用向我保证的
[26:56] Kyle. 凯尔
[26:59] Can you please try to be on time? 请你尽量准时 好吗
[27:01] Yeah, of course. 当然 我会的
[27:31] – Rach? – My nine o’clock fired… -瑞 -我九点的客户把我炒了
[27:38] …fired me. You… 把我炒了 你
[27:42] you still there? 你还在吗
[27:43] Yeah. What happened? 在啊 怎么了
[27:45] God. 天哪
[27:47] Freeway was a parking lot, 高速路跟停车场一样
[27:49] and my biggest client couldn’t wait, 我最大的客户等不了我
[27:51] so she told me to go to hell. 然后她叫我下地狱去吧
[27:53] – That sucks. – Yeah. -太惨了 -是啊
[27:55] And then some psycho flipped out 还有个疯子对着我和凯尔撒疯
[27:57] on me and Kyle driving to school. 就在刚刚我送凯尔去学校的时候
[28:00] – And all this before noon. Shit. – Yeah. -这还不到中午呢 妈的 -是啊
[28:02] At least the day can’t get any worse. 至少今天不会更糟了
[28:04] I could really use some therapy on top of the legal advice. 除了法律意见 我真的还需要些心理疗愈
[28:08] Can you do breakfast instead? 你能不能换到早餐时间
[28:10] At Darrow’s? 在丹诺吗
[28:13] Yes. Pancake therapy, even better. 是的 薄饼疗法 这样更好
[28:15] Twenty minutes? 二十分钟后见吗
[28:17] “Human” 20 minutes, or “Rachel” 20 minutes? 人类的二十分钟还是瑞秋的二十分钟
[28:21] See you in 20. 二十分钟后见
[28:24] 会议请求:在丹诺治疗 安迪
[29:13] Thank you. 谢谢你
[29:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[29:38] Cash or credit? 现金还是信用卡
[29:40] That’ll be, $5.33. 总共是5.33美元
[29:42] – Okay. – Thank you. -好的 -谢谢你
[29:43] Hi. 你好
[29:44] Can I have five Powerball Quick Picks? Thanks. 能给我五张强力球快攻彩票吗 谢谢
[29:47] And those. 还有这些
[29:50] That’ll be $13.31. 总共是13.11美元
[29:56] A 20… 收您20
[29:58] your tickets… 你的彩票
[30:00] – Here’s your change. – Thanks. -你的找零 -谢谢
[30:06] Okay. Thank you. 好了 谢谢你
[30:10] What can I get you, sir? 需要点什么吗 先生
[30:11] – Just a pack of Ventti gold. – That’ll be all? -一包梵迪金滤嘴 -就这些吗
[30:16] – That’s it. – All right. Cash or credit? -就这些 -好的 现金还是信用卡
[30:19] Okay. 好的
[30:28] Hi. 你好
[30:32] Ma’am, are you okay? 女士 你还好吗
[30:34] Yeah. 我没事
[30:38] Actually, no. I… 其实我有事 我
[30:40] I’m pretty sure the guy in that truck’s following me. 我很确定那辆卡车里的人在跟着我
[30:43] He somebody you know? 你认识他吗
[30:45] No, we… we kind of exchanged words at an intersection. 不认识 我们就在一个十字路口聊过几句
[30:49] I honked my horn at him, and now he’s… 我对着他按喇叭了 现在他就
[30:51] He’s road-raging you. 他对着你路怒了
[30:53] You could say that. 可以这么说
[30:55] You want me to call the cops? 需要我报警吗
[30:56] Nah, that’ll take all day. 不用啦 那得等到什么时候
[30:57] Besides, that’ll just piss him off even more. 再说这样可能更惹毛他
[30:59] Might. Might not. 可能会 可能不会
[31:00] Look, I can call ’em. 我可以报警的
[31:02] I don’t know. I’m probably just being paranoid. 我不知道 可能只是我多心了
[31:04] How ’bout I walk out with you? 要不我陪你出去
[31:06] – You don’t have to do that. – I’m heading out there anyway. -你没必要这样做 -反正我也要出去的
[31:10] – So, you think he’s… – He’s just trying to scare you. -所以你觉得他 -他就是想吓唬吓唬你
[31:13] If he sees both of us together, and he doesn’t drive off, 要是他看见我俩在一块儿还不开走的话
[31:15] you still get in your car. 你照旧上车
[31:17] I make sure I get his plates. 我保证把他的车牌记住
[31:18] If he follows you out, we’ll all call the cops. 如果他跟着你走 我们就都报警
[31:22] Okay. Thanks. I appreciate it. 好吧 谢谢 我很感激
[31:46] Why don’t you just get in the car? I’m gonna grab his plates. 你上车吧 我去记一下他的车牌
[32:03] 711 Tpx. 车牌是711TPX
[32:06] 711TPX 711 Tpx.
[32:08] Thanks. 谢谢
[32:15] Why don’t you just chill, man? Go your own way. 冷静点哥们儿 赶你的路去吧
[32:33] It’s a smart move staying put, bro. 待着不动是明智之举 兄弟
[32:37] I got your plate right here. 我已经记住你的车牌号了
[33:03] Oh, God. 天啊
[33:10] Where’s my phone? 我的手机哪儿去了
[34:05] Shit. 糟了
[34:26] Come on. 快点
[34:33] Fuck. 操
[34:51] Oh, God. 天啊
[35:05] Oh, shit. 见鬼
[35:21] Shit, shit. 见鬼 见鬼
[35:34] What? That’s my fucking phone. 什么 那他妈是我的手机
[35:39] Oh, God. What’s wrong with you? 天啊 你这人什么毛病
[35:55] What are you doing, bitch? 你在做什么 婊子
[35:56] I’m sorry. 真抱歉
[35:57] What’s wrong with you? “Sorry, sorry.” 你这人有毛病吗 “抱歉 抱歉”
[35:59] – I’m sorry, okay? – It’s a fucking one-way street. -我真的很抱歉 好吗 -这他妈是单行道
[36:01] Move! 快让开
[36:02] – Fuck you, bitch! – Move! -操你妈的贱人 -让开
[36:04] – “Sorry.” You coming in here… – Sorry, okay? -“抱歉” 你还开进来 -抱歉 好吗
[36:06] Learn how to drive! 学着点儿怎么开车
[36:08] – This is not how you drive. – Sorry. -你不能这样开车 -对不起
[36:10] Fuck you! 操你妈的
[36:12] Dumb bitch! 蠢透了的贱人
[36:50] Oh, God. 天啊
[36:58] Hi, it’s Rachel. Just leave a message. 嗨 我是瑞秋 直接留言就行
[37:02] Hey, Rach. Just calling to see what’s up. 嘿 瑞 我就是打过来问问
[37:04] Please call or text with an ETA. Thanks. 请回电或短信发个时间 谢谢
[37:27] Are you Andy? 你是安迪吗
[37:28] Uh, yeah. 我是
[37:30] I’m Tom Cooper. 我是汤姆·库珀
[37:33] – I’m an old friend of Rachel’s. – Oh, hey. -我是瑞秋的一个老朋友 -你好
[37:35] Huh. That makes two of us. have we met? 咱俩都是 我们之前见过吗
[37:39] No, I, uh… I just moved to town a couple weeks ago. 不 没有 我只是几周前刚搬到镇上来
[37:43] Rachel told me she was meeting you here. 瑞秋告诉我她在这里见你
[37:45] Yeah. Well, you know what? She’s very, very late. 对 知道吗 她迟到好久了
[37:49] Well, she asked me to apologize. 她让我替她道歉
[37:52] But it’s hard to tell the level of sincerity in that, isn’t it? 但很难知道这道歉有多真心 不是吗
[37:56] – Uh, when did you talk to her? – Ten minutes ago. -你什么时候跟她讲过话的 -十分钟前
[37:58] Okay. So, she’s okay? Everything’s okay? 好吧 所以她还好吗 一切顺利吗
[38:01] Well, Andy, to tell you the truth… 安迪 说实话
[38:05] she sounded a little stressed. 她听起来有些压力
[38:07] She’s got plenty of reasons to be. 她确实被很多事压着
[38:09] Yeah, yeah. The divorce… 是啊 离婚的事
[38:12] the salon, her mother. 沙龙的事 她母亲的事
[38:14] Plus, she said some guy road-raged 还有 她说有个路怒症的男人
[38:16] on her pretty hard this morning. 今早刁难她了
[38:19] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[38:24] About a year ago, a guy followed me 大约一年之前 有个人紧紧跟踪我
[38:26] for about ten miles on my bumper. 一路跟了十多公里
[38:29] Scary. 恐怖
[38:32] They follow me all the time. 他们一直追着我不放
[38:37] Yeah? 竟然这样
[38:40] You should be careful. 你该多加小心
[38:41] You never know who you could be driving next to, right? 你不知道周围开车的人怎么样 对吧
[38:44] Or who you might end up married to. 你也不会知道最终会和谁结婚
[38:47] How do you mean? 你这是什么意思
[38:51] You said she was stressed because of her divorce. 你说她因为离婚压力很大
[38:55] No, actually you said that. 不 实际上这话是你说的
[38:58] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[39:01] She let me listen to his voice mails. 她给我听了她的语音信箱
[39:04] You know? I mean… 我是说
[39:08] That guy sounds like he’s doing his best. 那个男人听起来已经竭尽全力了
[39:12] Well, the man’s quit every job he’s ever had. 那个男人辞了每一份工作
[39:15] – Is that his biggest crime? – No. -这是他犯下的最大的错吗 -不是
[39:16] Did he fuck around on her? Anything like that? 他有找小三吗 或者类似的事情
[39:20] He’s just miserable. 他就是很可悲
[39:24] Kind of like my 11:00 appointment’s gonna be if I show up late. 就像如果我迟到了十一点的约会一样
[39:27] Listen, since you’re having better luck with Rachel, 听着 鉴于你和瑞秋关系比较好
[39:29] can you just tell her to call me, please? 你能告诉她给我回电话吗 拜托了
[39:33] Now, Counselor… 现在 律师先生
[39:36] if I could get Rachel on the phone… 如果我能打通瑞秋的电话
[39:39] would you buy me a cup of coffee? 你能请我喝杯咖啡吗
[39:44] And if she doesn’t pick up? 如果她不接呢
[39:45] Well, then I guess I owe you a cup of coffee. 那样的话 我就欠你一杯咖啡了
[39:52] Okay. 好啊
[40:01] Oh, God. 天呐
[40:16] What? 搞什么
[40:20] Where is… 手机 我的手机
[40:21] Oh, God. 天啊
[40:34] What? 什么
[40:43] Andy? 安迪
[40:46] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗
[40:48] Rach? 瑞
[40:50] Andy? 安迪
[40:52] I’m sitting here, and I’m waiting for you. What’s… 我正坐在这儿 我在等你 这是
[40:55] I-I don’t… Whose phone is this? I don’t understand. 我 我不 这是谁的手机 我不明白
[40:58] How did you… 你是怎么
[41:00] Rach, are you there? 瑞 你还好吗
[41:03] Are you at Darrow’s right now? 你现在在丹诺店里吗
[41:05] Yeah, yeah. I’m sitting here right across from your friend Tom. 在 我在 我正和你的朋友汤姆坐在一起
[41:09] Cooper. Tom Cooper… 库珀 汤姆·库珀
[41:11] who apparently has an easier time getting hold of you 显然他比你最好的朋友
[41:13] than your best friend/free lawyer. 兼免费的律师更容易联系上你
[41:16] I don’t know a Tom Cooper. 我不认识什么汤姆·库珀
[41:20] Tom Cooper, who just moved to town, 汤姆·库珀 刚搬来小镇的那位先生
[41:21] who you told to apologize to me for being late. 你刚让他替你向我为你的迟到道歉
[41:24] Nice guy. Sweet beard. 挺好的人 胡子挺好看
[41:28] Hey, listen to me. 现在 听我说
[41:31] He’s not a friend, okay. 他不是我的朋友 好吗
[41:33] He’s the psycho who came after me today. Oh, God. 他就是今天跟踪我的神经病 天啊
[41:38] I just watched him run over someone at a gas station. 我刚看见他在加油站那里撞到一个人
[41:43] Andy, do you hear me? Are you there? 安迪 你听得到我讲话吗 你在吗
[41:47] No, you’re gonna have to say that again, Rachel. 不 你还要再说一次了 瑞秋
[41:49] You’re breaking up. 你被我打断了
[41:53] What the hell are you doing? 你他妈是在干嘛
[41:55] I’m just here with Andy. 我只是和安迪在一起
[41:57] Hey, if she’s almost here, I can wait. 嘿 如果她就要到了 我可以再等她会儿
[41:59] Who says if you’re almost here, he can wait. 他说如果你就要到了 他不介意等你会儿
[42:03] What do you want? 你想要什么
[42:05] No, it’s not what I want. It’s what I need. 不 不是我想要什么 是我需要什么
[42:09] And I need you to learn what a bad day really is, 我需要你明白什么叫糟糕的一天
[42:12] and I need you to learn how to say you’re sorry. 我需要你明白怎么说对不起
[42:14] Okay, fine. 好的 行
[42:16] I’m sorry. Okay? There, I said it. 对不起 好吗 看 我说对不起了
[42:18] No, how to say you’re sorry and actually fucking mean it. 不 不是说说而已 你他妈得是认真的
[42:20] – Whoa, Tom. – And this is the beginning of that first lesson. -汤姆 -这就是你第一堂课的开始
[42:23] – Can I have my phone back? – No. -我能拿回我的手机吗 -不行
[42:25] – Leave him alone. – Just give me my phone. -不要碰他 -把我的手机给我
[42:27] Andy? What’s happening? 安迪 发生了什么
[42:31] What’s happening? 发生了什么
[42:36] – You’re on speaker now, Rachel. – Call the police! -我给你开了免提了 瑞秋 -报警
[42:39] – Andy. – Someone stop him! -安迪 -快来人阻止他
[42:41] Andy. 安迪
[42:45] – Are you okay? – He is not okay. You hear me? -你还好吗 -他不太好 你听到了吗
[42:48] – You hear me? – Yes. -你听到了吗 -听到了
[42:51] I hear you. 我听到了
[42:52] Who is Andy? 谁是安迪
[42:55] Is he really your best friend/scumbag divorce lawyer? 他真是你最好的朋友兼卑鄙的离婚律师吗
[42:58] – What? – Yeah? -什么 -是吗
[43:00] The kind of person who fucks over 是那种羞辱像我和瑞秋这种人
[43:02] men like me and Richard for a living? 并以此过活的人吗
[43:04] Come on. Please. 别这样 求你了
[43:05] He doesn’t do that, okay? He’s a decent guy. 他没有做那种事 好吗 他是个好人
[43:08] Is that right? 是吗
[43:10] There’s a divorce lawyer… 竟然有离婚律师
[43:12] who doesn’t fuck over decent men for a living? 不是以搞砸其他体面男人为活的吗
[43:14] I find that very hard to believe, Rachel! 非常难以说服我呢 瑞秋
[43:17] Very hard! 非常难
[43:19] What is this? Is this some kind of sick joke? 这是什么 是某种令人作呕的笑话吗
[43:23] – Are you having sex with him? – What are you talking about? -你和他上过床吗 -你在说什么
[43:26] ‘Cause these guys, they don’t get in trouble for that. 这些人 从来不会因为上床而陷入麻烦
[43:29] They’ll fuck you all kinds of ways. 他们会用各种方式来操你
[43:31] Fuck you physically, fuck you emotionally, fuck you financially. 操你的身体 操你的情绪 操你的财产
[43:34] And they don’t get in trouble for it. 他们也不会因此惹上麻烦
[43:36] Has he been fucking you, Rachel? Has he been fucking you? 他操过你吗 瑞秋 他操过你吗
[43:39] He’s married, okay? 他结婚了 好吗
[43:40] That don’t mean shit these days. 这年头结婚不代表什么
[43:42] Just leave him alone. 拜托你放过他
[43:44] Hey, Rachel, if you knew this was gonna be 瑞秋 如果你知道这将是
[43:46] the very last time you could ever 最后一次你可以和你
[43:48] talk to your lifelong friend Andy, 一辈子的好朋友安迪讲点话
[43:50] what would you say? 你会说点什么
[43:51] Wait. No, wait. What? 等等 不 等等 什么
[43:53] What would you say, Rachel? 你会说什么 瑞秋
[43:56] Andy? Hey, what’s happening? 安迪 发生了什么
[44:00] What’s happening? 发生了什么
[44:01] – That was a wasted opportunity. – Wait! -你浪费了你的机会 -住手
[44:09] Andy? 安迪
[44:13] – Andy, are you there? – He can’t hear you no more. -安迪 你还在吗 -他再也听不到你了
[44:19] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[44:23] Well, I think you know. 我想你知道我是什么意思
[44:25] No, I don’t. I don’t, I don’t. What did you do? 不 我不知道 我不知道 你做了什么
[44:29] What did you do? 你做了什么
[44:31] Well, why don’t you get yourself to a TV. 你自己找台电视看吧
[44:34] Gonna be a lot of video soon. 很快就会有很多视频流出来了
[44:36] You put him on the phone. 你让他接电话
[44:39] You put him back on this goddamn phone. 你让他接这该死的电话
[44:40] You put him back on this goddamn phone! 你让他接这该死的电话
[44:43] No, I can’t do that. 不 恐怕我做不到
[44:47] Why not? 为什么不行
[44:49] Well, number one… 首先
[44:54] he’s already dead. 他已经死了
[44:58] No, he’s not. 不 他没有
[45:00] No, he’s… 他没有
[45:02] Hey, listen, listen. 听我说 听我说
[45:05] I’m really sorry, okay? 我很抱歉 好吗
[45:08] – I’m really sorry. – You know… -我真很抱歉 -你知道吗
[45:10] I can still hear that faint tinge of “fuck you” in your voice. 我还能听出你声音里有隐隐的”操你妈”
[45:14] Never know it, but nothing’s ever your good goddamn fault, right? 我不知道 但没有什么是你的错 对不对
[45:20] Hello? 喂
[45:27] Oh, shit. 见鬼
[45:30] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[45:53] 养老院102房 妈妈:荫山瀑布
[45:58] 北杰克逊街 1204号 家 甜蜜的家
[46:00] 快点去吗 你不应该
[46:08] Your life is over when they find you. 等他们抓到你 你就完了
[46:11] Suicide by cop’s okay with me. 我不介意把自己送到警察手里去死
[46:14] What do you want? 你想要什么
[46:16] You got some messages. Got one from Dr. Miller. 你收到过一些消息 来自米勒医生的
[46:19] She wants to change your Friday therapy appointment. 她想要更改周五治疗的时间
[46:22] She better bring her A-game, ’cause you’re gonna fucking need it. 她最好在状态 因为你会他妈的需要它
[46:31] Got one here from the principal of 这里有条消息来自
[46:33] the Wesley Oaks Elementary School. 韦斯利奥克斯小学的校长
[46:35] “Rachel, thank you for your hair and “瑞秋 谢谢你替我们”
[46:37] makeup for The Music Man production. “音乐制作人活动准备妆发造型”
[46:39] Kyle was great in the quartet.” “凯尔在四重奏部分看起来很棒”
[46:42] Is that your son’s name? 是你儿子的名字吗
[46:44] Is that where he goes to school? 这是他去上学的地方吗
[46:47] No way. 不是的
[46:52] Kyle’s my friend’s son. My son doesn’t go to Wesley… 凯尔是我朋友的儿子 我的儿子不在那里
[46:55] Rachel, I’m scrolling through the pictures on your phone. 瑞秋 我正在翻看你手机上的照片哦
[46:59] Don’t be a fucking idiot. 别他妈犯傻
[47:01] Don’t you touch my son! 你不许碰我儿子
[47:03] Then tell me, who’s gonna die next, Rachel? 那么告诉我 下一个死的会是谁 瑞秋
[47:06] Who’s gonna die? 下一个死的会是谁
[47:07] Give me a name, 告诉我一个名字
[47:09] or I’ll just play Russian roulette with your contact list. 否则我就拿你的通讯录玩俄罗斯轮盘赌
[47:13] No. I can’t. 不 我做不到
[47:17] What about Richard? 理查德怎么样
[47:18] No! No. 不要 不要
[47:20] You telling me there’s still some feelings there? 你不要告诉我 你对他还有感觉
[47:22] He’s my son’s father. Okay? 他是我儿子的父亲 明白吗
[47:25] – You can’t ask me to do that. – You know what I can do? -你不能要求我这么做 -你猜我会做什么
[47:28] I can send the $2300 and change 我会把你支票账户里的
[47:30] you’ve got in your checking account 2300美元和零头
[47:32] straight to Richard. 直接转给理查德
[47:35] And… 还有
[47:37] every goddamn cent you’ve got in your savings account. 你储蓄账户里的每一分钱都会被我转走
[47:40] You got me a name yet? 想好选谁了吗
[47:45] Look, here’s an idea. 听着 我有一个主意
[47:46] How about I swing by your mom’s room 要不我去荫山瀑布养老院
[47:48] at the Shady Falls nursing home? 在你妈妈的房间晃悠晃悠如何
[47:50] Right after I burn your house to the fucking ground. 在我把你的房子烧为平地之后
[47:54] Me. Me, okay? I choose me. 我 我 行吗 我选择我自己
[47:57] I choose me. 我选择我自己
[48:00] Well, that’s very noble, but you can’t choose yourself. 这很高尚 但你不能选择自己
[48:05] Why not? 为什么不能
[48:06] Because that would defeat the fucking purpose, Rachel. 因为那就达不到我他妈的目的 瑞秋
[48:09] Give me a name. Make a choice. 给我个名字 做出选择
[48:11] Who are you gonna kill next? 下一个你想要谁的命
[48:14] Your mom? Richard? 你的母亲 理查德
[48:17] Kyle? 还是凯尔
[48:18] Deb… Deborah. 黛 黛博拉
[48:21] Last name? 姓
[48:23] Haskell. 哈斯克尔
[48:26] 8277 Walnut Avenue? 在胡桃树大道8277号吗
[48:29] Now, what was her sin, Rachel? 她的罪过是什么 雷切尔
[48:33] She fired me. 她炒了我
[48:35] Through no fault of yours, I’m sure. 我相信这不是你的错
[48:37] I gave you a name. 我给你名字了
[48:39] Yeah, you did. 是的
[48:41] So, you won’t hurt my son… 所以你不会伤害我儿子
[48:44] or my mom, or go to my house? 我妈妈 也还不会去我家 是吗
[48:47] Not right now. 目前不会
[48:48] I’m gonna be sick. I’m gonna be sick. 我好难受 我真的好难受
[48:52] Don’t lose that phone, Rachel. 别把电话弄丢了 瑞秋
[48:54] Yeah. 好的
[49:14] Fuck. Fuck. 他妈的 他妈的
[49:24] Okay. 没事
[49:33] 911. What’s your emergency? 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况吗
[49:35] My name is Rachel Flynn. I have multiple emergencies. 我叫瑞秋·弗林 我有很多紧急事件
[49:38] I need you to listen to me very carefully. 我需要你仔细听我说
[49:43] Police say the suspect didn’t even bat an eye 警方表示 在监控摄像头拍摄的画面里
[49:46] as security cameras and graphic video 和惊恐顾客拍摄的视频中
[49:48] from terrified customers’ cell phones 嫌疑人在座位上
[49:50] captured him brutally assaulting and 残忍殴打并杀害死者时
[49:53] then killing the victim in a booth. 眼睛都没有眨一下
[49:56] He can then be seen calmly walking out of Darrow’s Diner 然后可以看到他平静地走出丹诺餐厅
[49:59] while talking on a cell phone. 一边走一边打电话
[50:01] Witnesses say he sped away in a gray pickup… 目击者称他开着一辆灰色皮卡疾驶而去
[50:04] Hey, babe. 宝贝
[50:05] Isn’t Darrow’s that place with the killer brisket? 丹诺是不是那家有超好吃牛腩的店
[50:08] …wanted in connection not only with 被通缉的理由不仅包括
[50:09] that fatal house fire in Arbor Hills, 涉嫌发生在阿伯山住宅火灾的案件
[50:11] but a hit-and-run just a short while ago. 还有刚刚发生的一起肇事逃逸案件
[50:12] Babe, you gotta see this. 宝贝 你快来看看这个
[50:15] Neighbors say he was badly injured 他的邻居说 他在一家汽车工厂
[50:17] at the auto plant where he worked in middle management 担任中层管理人员 受了重伤后
[50:19] – and was fired just shy of his pension. – You okay? -还没拿到养老金就被解雇了 -你没事吧
[50:22] He was unable to find steady work over the last year. 过去一年里 他没能找到稳定的工作
[50:24] Please tell me we own whatever that was. 请告诉我你在那里做什么
[50:26] He was let go just yesterday from a maintenance company 他昨天被解雇了 在一家维修公司
[50:29] – after being employed there less than a month. – Babe! -工作不到一个月 -宝贝
[50:31] Once again, the suspect is driving 重复一遍 嫌疑人驾驶的是
[50:33] a dark-gray, late-model 4×4 pickup. 一辆深灰色的新型四驱皮卡
[50:36] If you have information, please call the police tip line. 如果你有消息 请拨打情报热线
[50:39] That number is 1-800-555… 号码是1 800 555
[50:51] Deborah Haskell? 黛博拉·哈斯凯尔
[50:54] Yes. Is there a problem? 是的 有什么问题吗
[50:56] Once again, authorities stress 当局再次强调
[50:58] that the suspect should be considered dangerous. 嫌疑人应该被视为危险人物
[51:00] If you have any information about his whereabouts… 如果你知道他的行踪
[51:02] …please call the police tip line. 请拨打情报热线
[51:13] Baby, are you okay? 宝贝 你还好吗
[51:34] You must be Rachel’s brother. 你一定是瑞秋的弟弟
[51:39] Who’s this? 她是谁
[51:44] Mary. 玛丽
[51:45] Mary. Wife? 玛丽 你的妻子吗
[51:48] Girl… Girlfriend. Uh, fiancée, fiancée. 女 女朋友 未婚妻 未婚妻
[51:52] Feisty. 烦躁了
[51:55] Please don’t hurt her anymore, man. 拜托别再伤害她了 兄弟
[51:56] Now, that’s gonna be up to you, Fred. 这就看你了 弗雷德
[51:59] That’s gonna be up to you and your sister. 这取决于你和你的姐姐
[52:03] I-I-I don’t understand. 我 我 我不明白
[52:05] Rachel has dismissed me 瑞秋轻视地对说
[52:07] as the unworthiest fuck to ever walk this planet. 我是这世界上最没有价值的人
[52:09] And you know what, Fred? 你知道吗 弗雷德
[52:13] I don’t disagree. 我不认同
[52:17] Every effort, every sacrifice I’ve ever made in my invisible life 在我没有存在感的生活中
[52:20] has been dismissed and judged… 我所做的每一次努力 每一次牺牲
[52:24] ignored. 都被忽视了
[52:26] I’ve been chewed up, used up and spat out. 我的价值被榨干后就没人要我了
[52:32] So I think “fuck it,” Fred. 所以我想 “去他妈的” 弗雷德
[52:34] I’ll make my contribution this way, 我将通过暴力和报复的方式
[52:36] through violence and retribution. 来为社会做出贡献
[52:38] ‘Cause that’s all I got left. 因为我只剩下这些了
[52:39] Look, I have some weed out in the kitchen and ten bucks. 听着 我厨房里有大麻 还有十块钱
[52:43] I’m not here for your money, Fred. 我来这里不是为了你的钱 弗雷德
[52:47] I’m here to make your sister realize 我是来让你姐姐意识到
[52:50] that her words and actions have consequences. 她的言行会带来怎么样的后果
[52:53] – Please let my girlfriend go. – Okay, I will. -求你了 放了我女朋友 -好的 我会的
[52:55] – Please. – I will. -求你了 -我会的
[53:02] See what she did, that sister of yours? 看你姐姐做了些什么
[53:04] Look what she’s done now, Fred! 看看她现在做了什么 弗雷德
[53:11] All right, guys. Can you get these gates locked up? 好了 伙计们 你能把这些门锁起来吗
[53:18] What the heck? 搞什么鬼
[53:29] Oh, God. 我的天啊
[53:33] It’s a parent. It’s all right. Ms. Flynn? 这是家长 没关系 弗林女士
[53:42] This wasn’t what we talked about. 这跟我们说好的不一样
[53:45] Yeah, well, fucking surprise. 是的 这是他妈的惊喜
[53:47] I called the police. 我报警了
[53:49] Of course you did. 你当然报了
[53:52] Please, just… 求你了 就
[53:55] Just let them go, okay? 就放过他们吧 好吗
[53:57] Are you inside or outside? 你在学校里面还是外面
[53:59] – Please, just let them go. – Rachel. -求你了 放他们走吧 -瑞秋
[54:01] Stop talking. Are you inside or outside of that school? 别说了 你在学校里面还是外面
[54:04] I’m outside. 学校外面
[54:06] Go in, get your boy, call me back when you get to the car. 进去 带上你的孩子 上车后给我回电话
[54:11] And you better be driving as fast and 你最好开得越快越好
[54:12] as far away from that school as you can. 离学校越远越好
[54:14] Don’t stop for anybody. 不要为任何人停下来
[54:16] You got three minutes, or Fred’s dead. 给你三分钟 不然弗雷德就死定了
[54:20] Now, Freddy… 现在 弗雷迪
[54:22] Freddy, wake up. Come on. 弗雷迪 醒醒 来吧
[54:24] You gonna write your sister a letter, okay? 你要给你姐姐写封信 明白吗
[54:27] Psychologists and other experts say 心理学家和其他专家说
[54:29] that incidents of road rage are 路怒症事件
[54:31] becoming increasingly more deadly. 正变得越来越致命
[54:33] We must be rich, powerful, pretty 在我们的文化当中为了生存
[54:35] and celebrated to exist in our culture. 对外必须表现得尽善尽美
[54:37] Those left behind are doomed to rage like a volcano. 而压抑着的愤怒迟早会像火山一样爆发
[54:41] Please, just wait right here! 请在这里等着
[54:45] Could you stay calm for me, please? 你能保持冷静吗
[54:46] Get on the intercom and call him now! 马上用内线给他打电话
[54:48] – The dispatchers have already been called. – I know. -我们已经打给调度员了 -我知道
[54:51] We have procedures, all right? 我们要走程序 好吗
[54:53] We’re on something we call the soft lockdown right now. 我们正在进行所谓的软封锁
[54:55] I’m the reason for that. Okay? 是因为我 明白吗
[54:57] Look. Look. 你看 你看
[55:00] That’s my little brother, okay? 这是我弟弟 明白吗
[55:02] And this maniac’s gonna hurt him 这个疯子会伤害他的
[55:04] even worse if you don’t go get my son 如果你两分钟内不去接我儿子
[55:06] in the next… two minutes. 会变得更糟
[55:08] Look, that’s him texting me right now. 看 这是他给我发的短信
[55:12] See, look. 你看见了吗
[55:15] Look. Same guy. 你看 同一个人
[55:18] Mrs. Ayers… 艾尔斯女士
[55:21] I need you to go get my son. 我需要你去接我的儿子
[55:25] Goddamn it, I need you to go get my son! 妈的 我要你去接我儿子
[55:27] Dear Rachel, 亲爱的瑞秋
[55:28] you are now responsible for Mary’s death. 你对玛丽的死负有责任
[55:33] Okay? 听到了吗
[55:34] Come on. Write the fucking letter. 快点 写这该死的信
[55:39] Did you remember my Butterfinger Blizzard? 你还记得我的香草暴风雪糕吗
[55:41] Get in! 进去
[55:45] Seat belt. 安全带
[55:56] You’re freaking me out. 你吓到我了
[55:57] – It’s gonna be okay. – Tell me what’s happening. -不会有事的 -告诉我发生了什么
[55:59] – I’m not letting you out of my sight. – What’s going on? -我不能让你离开我的视线 -怎么了
[56:03] Mom. 妈妈
[56:12] Mom, why aren’t you talking to me? 妈妈 你为什么不跟我说话
[56:18] Have you got Kyle? 你接到凯尔了吗
[56:21] Yes. 接到了
[56:24] Have him say hello. 让他打个招呼
[56:27] Kyle, say hello. 凯尔 说你好
[56:30] – Is it Dad? – No. -是爸爸吗 -不是
[56:33] Just say hello. 只是说声你好
[56:36] Hello? 你好
[56:38] Now put my brother on the phone. 让我弟弟接电话
[56:46] Talk. 说话
[56:51] Rachel? 瑞秋
[56:53] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[56:55] Fred? 弗雷德
[56:58] Mary’s gone. 玛丽走了
[57:00] Mary’s dead. Mary… 玛丽死了 玛丽
[57:02] – He made me… – No, no. You didn’t. You didn’t. -他让我 -不 不 不是你 不是你
[57:05] – You didn’t. – You’re right, I didn’t. -不是你 -你是对的 不是我做的
[57:07] You did. 是你做的
[57:08] – What? – Mom? -什么 -妈妈
[57:11] Who are you talking to? 你在跟谁通话
[57:18] Please, just… just let him go. 求你了 放了他吧
[57:21] Put me on speaker. 开免提
[57:25] You have kids? 你有孩子吗
[57:27] Family? 家人呢
[57:31] Rachel, your little brother is 瑞秋 你的弟弟
[57:32] sitting in a puddle of lighter fluid 正坐在一滩燃油
[57:34] and his own piss. 和他的小便上
[57:36] Put me on fucking speaker. 给我开他妈的免提
[57:40] Okay. 好的
[57:43] – Kyle, can you hear me? – Yes. -凯尔 你能听见我说话吗 -能
[57:47] I’m the man your mom honked her 我就是今早你妈妈按喇叭的
[57:49] horn at this morning. You remember? 那个男人 你还记得吗
[57:52] Yes. 记得
[57:54] Your uncle Freddy, 你叔叔弗雷迪
[57:55] he’s written your mom a letter, and he wants to read it out loud. 他给你妈妈写了封信 他想大声地念出来
[57:58] It’s very important that she remains quiet and respectful 让她保持安静和尊重 认真听每一个字
[58:01] and she listens to every word, okay? 这很重要 明白吗
[58:04] Okay. 明白
[58:10] Come on, Fred. 开始吧 弗雷德
[58:12] Read. 念出来
[58:14] Come on. Read. 快 念出来
[58:28] “Dear Rachel, “亲爱的瑞秋”
[58:32] you are now… res… “你现在对”
[58:36] responsible… “玛丽的死”
[58:38] – for Mary’s death.” – Responsible for Mary’s death! -“负有责任” -对玛丽的死负有责任
[58:40] Read the fucking letter, Fred! 读这该死的信 弗雷德
[58:43] “I now realize our loving… “我现在意识到我们相亲相爱的”
[58:47] relationship has been a lie. “关系一直是个谎言”
[58:51] You… you are the most entitled “你 你是我所知道的最适合被称为”
[58:54] self-centered person that I have ever known. “自我中心的人”
[58:59] Everything has… “所有事”
[59:02] has always been about you. “都是关于你”
[59:05] I am deeply ashamed of you. “我为你深感羞耻”
[59:08] You are the reason… “你就是”
[59:10] this is happening to me “这一切发生在我身上的原因”
[59:13] and why I will never see another sunrise in my life.” “也是我这辈子再也看不见日出的原因”
[59:17] Good job. 干得好
[59:18] Stop it! Just stop it! 停下 快停下
[59:19] Are you talking to me or to Freddy? 你在和我说 还是弗雷迪
[59:21] – You made your point. – Police! -你说得对 -警察
[59:23] Show me your hands and step back. 举起双手 退后
[59:25] I said put your hands in the fucking air and step back now! 我说现在举起双手 退后 马上
[59:28] – Six-Adam-Three, 10-33… – Don’t let him kill me. -六队亚当三号 紧急 -不要让他杀了我
[59:31] – …at 1204 North Jackson. – He has a… He has a… -在北杰克逊街1204号 -他有一个
[59:33] – Get on your knees! – Fuck you. -跪下 -去你妈的
[59:35] No! 不
[59:40] Do something! Help him! 做点什么 救救他
[59:44] Help him! 救救他
[1:00:26] Mom? 妈妈
[1:00:33] Kyle… 凯尔
[1:00:35] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:00:43] No, don’t answer it. Don’t answer it. 不 不要接 不要接
[1:00:46] It might be the cop. 可能是警察
[1:00:53] Hello? Officer? 你好 是警察吗
[1:00:55] It’s still me. 还是我
[1:00:57] Where is my brother? 我弟弟在哪儿
[1:00:59] Sorry, Rachel. 对不起 瑞秋
[1:01:02] Freddy’s gone. 弗雷迪死了
[1:01:04] If it’s any consolation, 如果有点安慰作用
[1:01:05] a fucking cop shot my shoulder up. 一个该死的警察射了我肩膀
[1:01:08] I hope you bleed to death. 我希望你流血而亡
[1:01:10] Well, that was sincere. 好吧 真是率真
[1:01:12] It’s just not an apology. 这不是道歉
[1:01:14] There are a lot of people in my life who deserve apologies. 我生命中有很多人值得道歉
[1:01:17] You are not one of them. 你不是其中之一
[1:01:21] Let’s talk about Kyle 让我们聊聊凯尔
[1:01:23] and how he’s gonna die. 和他的死法
[1:01:27] You so much as breathe in his direction 你只要出现在他周围
[1:01:29] no force on this earth will stop me from killing you. 世上没有任何力量能阻止我杀了你
[1:01:32] Do you hear me? 听见了吗
[1:01:33] Sounds like you’re waking up. 听起来你好像醒了
[1:01:35] I am wide awake. 我彻底清醒了
[1:01:39] Wide awake. 彻底清醒
[1:01:40] That’s good, ’cause we ain’t near done yet. 很好 因为我还没说完
[1:01:45] Yes, this is over. 是的 我说完了
[1:01:46] This is so fucking over, you sick fuck! 这他妈的结束了 你个变态
[1:01:54] Where should we go? 我们该去哪
[1:01:57] Police station. We should go to the police station. 警察局 我们应该去警察局
[1:02:11] Mom? 妈妈
[1:02:13] Yeah? 怎么了
[1:02:15] Can I call Dad? 我能给爸爸打电话吗
[1:02:18] Sweetie. I don’t have my phone, remember? 亲爱的 我没有手机 记得吗
[1:02:21] That man took it. 那个男的拿走了
[1:02:23] You have your tablet? 你有平板吗
[1:02:27] I think he stole it too. 我想他也偷走了
[1:02:30] Well, that’s probably a good thing. 好吧 这可能也是件好事
[1:02:33] Well, he has your phone. 他有你的手机
[1:02:34] So if we had your tablet 如果我们有你的平板
[1:02:36] he could know where we are. 他可能知道我们在哪儿
[1:02:39] What? 什么
[1:02:41] He did know where we were, but… 他知道我们在哪儿 但是
[1:02:43] he was using that flip phone. 他用的是那个翻盖电话
[1:02:46] Don’t you think? 你不觉得吗
[1:02:48] Yeah, maybe. 是的 可能吧
[1:02:54] I looked for my tablet before, but… 我之前过找我的平板 但是
[1:02:56] do you just wanna take another look around? 你想要再找找其他地方吗
[1:02:58] – just in case? – Yeah. -以防万一 -好的
[1:03:01] Check the seat pockets. 检查下座位口袋
[1:03:03] Okay. 好的
[1:03:04] Have a really good look, okay? 好好找找 可以吗
[1:03:09] Look under the seats. 看看座位下面
[1:03:13] You see it? 你看见了吗
[1:03:14] I don’t think it’s in here. 我不认为在这儿
[1:03:18] Wait, I think I feel something. 等等 我想我摸到了什么东西
[1:03:23] I think I see it. 我认为我看见了
[1:03:24] Where? 在哪里
[1:03:25] Under your seat, it’s… 在你座位底下 它
[1:03:26] What? 什么
[1:03:27] It’s stuck. It… 卡住了 它
[1:03:28] It’s what? 是什么
[1:03:30] It was taped. 它被粘住了
[1:03:33] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:03:34] Should I throw it out the window? 我是不是该把它丢到窗外
[1:03:35] Yeah. 是的
[1:03:36] – No. – What? -不要 -什么
[1:03:38] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等 等等
[1:03:39] – “Find Your Phone” app. – Yeah? -“查找手机”应用 -什么
[1:03:41] You put it on the tablet too? 你在平板上安装了吗
[1:03:43] Yeah. 是的
[1:03:44] So, if he still has my phone 那么 如果他还拿着我的手机
[1:03:48] we should be able to track him, right? 我们应该能追踪他 对吗
[1:03:49] Right. 没错
[1:03:51] Is it working? 有用吗
[1:03:55] I see it. 我看见了
[1:03:57] Where is it? 它在哪儿
[1:03:59] Right next to us. 就在我们附近
[1:04:01] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:04:05] Do you see him? 你看见他了吗
[1:04:14] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:04:17] He’s in front of us. 他在我们前面
[1:04:20] – He is? – He has Rosie’s van. -他在吗 -他开的罗希的货车
[1:04:23] Mom, look! There’s a cop. 妈妈 你看 有警察
[1:04:27] Do you see him? 你看见他了吗
[1:04:28] It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. 没事的 会没事的
[1:04:29] He can help us. 他可以帮我们
[1:04:31] Put your seat belt back on. 系好安全带
[1:04:36] Do not look at him, okay? 不要看他 可以吗
[1:04:39] Okay. 可以
[1:05:04] 出口 州立大街
[1:05:04] Mom, that… that was… 妈妈 那是
[1:05:06] The exit. I know. I know. 出口 我知道 我知道
[1:05:08] Kyle, just trust me and get his attention. 凯尔 相信我 你引起他的注意
[1:05:12] Officer! 警察
[1:05:15] – Officer! Help! – Hello! -警察 救命 -喂
[1:05:17] – Officer! Hey! – Hey! – Help! -警察 -救命
[1:05:22] Roll your window down! 摇下车窗
[1:05:24] Please help us! 请救救我们
[1:05:25] – Hello! Hey! – We need help! -你好 -我们需要帮助
[1:05:27] The guy you’re looking for, he’s behind you! 你要找的那个人 就在你的车后面
[1:05:29] Right behind you! 在你车后面
[1:05:33] Please help us! 请救救我们
[1:05:34] Pull over! 靠边停车
[1:05:43] Dispatch, request assist… 呼叫 请求协助
[1:05:53] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:06:01] Can you see him? 你能看见他吗
[1:06:02] He… He’s catching up. 他正在赶上来
[1:06:06] Go! Go! 快 快
[1:06:08] Kyle, call 911 on the tablet. 凯尔 在平板上拨911
[1:06:12] 911. What’s your emergency? 911 你有什么紧急情况
[1:06:14] The man on the news, 新闻里的那个人
[1:06:16] he’s chasing me in a silver minivan. 他驾驶一辆银色小货车追我
[1:06:18] Your current location? 你当前的位置
[1:06:18] Driving on 95 south. 正在沿95号公路向南
[1:06:19] Just after the State exit. 就在州立大街出口过后
[1:06:21] Ma’am, all units in that vicinity 女士 附近的所有单位
[1:06:23] are currently responding to a multi-vehicle crash. 目前都在应对一起多车相撞事故
[1:06:25] He caused that accident! 他造成了那起事故
[1:06:27] My son and I are in danger! 我和我儿子很危险
[1:06:29] Ma’am we cannot get to you at the moment. 女士 我们现在找不到你
[1:06:30] Stay on the line 别挂电话
[1:06:32] get someplace safe… 找个安全的地方
[1:06:33] Mom, it died! 妈妈 没电了
[1:06:35] Shit, shit, shit. 倒霉 倒霉 倒霉
[1:06:38] Tell me you have the charger. 告诉我你有充电器
[1:06:40] I don’t. 没有
[1:06:42] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:06:43] We’re on our own. 我们只能靠自己
[1:06:44] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[1:06:46] We should just go to the station. 我们应该去警察局
[1:06:48] There’s no way we can outrun him. 我们不可能超过他
[1:06:50] We have to lose him. 我们必须甩掉他
[1:06:51] We need to go to Grandma’s. 我们需要去奶奶家
[1:06:53] Why? 为什么
[1:06:53] It’s your strategy, remember? 你的策略 记得吗
[1:06:55] From the video game? 就你那个电子游戏里
[1:06:56] – What? – It’s somewhere we’re familiar with, okay? -什么 -去我们熟悉的地方 懂吗
[1:06:59] It’s the safest place to hide you. 这是把你藏起来最安全的地方
[1:07:02] And we can call for help with the silent alarm. 我们可以触发无声警报来求救
[1:07:05] And… It’ll confuse the heck out of someone 并且这可以迷惑一个
[1:07:06] who’s never been there before. 从未去过那里的人
[1:07:07] Right, like Uncle Freddy was saying. 明白了 像弗雷迪叔叔说的那样
[1:07:10] He still gets lost there 他在那儿都迷路了
[1:07:11] like a maze of spaghetti. 像意大利面迷宫一样
[1:07:13] Yeah, exactly. 是的 完全正确
[1:07:14] So you think he’ll get lost? 那么你觉得他会迷路吗
[1:07:15] For long enough. 时间够长的话
[1:07:32] Drive! 加速
[1:07:33] Go faster! Speed up! 快点 加速
[1:08:35] He’s right behind us. 他就在我们后面
[1:08:37] He’s catching up. 他跟上来了
[1:08:49] Can you go any faster? 你能再快点吗
[1:09:26] Hold on! 抓紧了
[1:09:36] Fuck! 操
[1:09:38] 驶入 禁止
[1:09:50] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[1:09:52] Yeah. 嗯
[1:10:08] – Can you see him? – No. -你能看见他吗 -不能
[1:10:10] I think he’s still back towards the entrance. 我想他又回到了入口
[1:11:08] Kyle. 凯尔
[1:11:11] Starting now 现在开始
[1:11:12] We stick to our plan. 我们执行我们的计划
[1:11:13] Our backup plan. 我们的后备计划
[1:11:15] Yeah, if we do that 嗯 如果我们那样做
[1:11:16] I promise you… 我向你保证
[1:11:18] we’re gonna get through this together 我们会一起渡过难关的
[1:11:20] okay? You and me. 好吗 我和你
[1:11:21] – Yeah. – Okay? -嗯 -可以吗
[1:11:27] Go. Go. 走 快走
[1:14:29] Look at me! 看着我
[1:14:30] Look at me! 看着我
[1:14:31] Look at me. 看着我
[1:14:32] You see me? 你看见我了吗
[1:14:34] You’re always gonna see me. 你一直会看着我
[1:14:35] I’m always gonna be inside your head. 我会永远在你脑海里
[1:14:38] Every time you think of your little boy… 当你每次想起你的小孩
[1:14:41] and what you could’ve done to save him. 想起你能做些什么来救他的时候
[1:15:24] Kyle? 凯尔
[1:15:26] Kyle Flynn? 凯尔·弗林
[1:15:30] It’s the police. 我是警察
[1:15:33] You’re safe, son. 你安全了 孩子
[1:15:34] Come on out. 快出来
[1:15:38] Come on, son. 快出来 孩子
[1:15:49] Your mom’s hurt 你妈妈受伤了
[1:15:51] but she’s okay. 但是没有生命危险
[1:15:55] She asked us to come and get you. 她叫我们来这儿找你
[1:16:17] Come on, son. 快出来 孩子
[1:16:20] It’s okay. 没事了
[1:16:26] Come on out, boy. 快出来 孩子
[1:16:58] I made a lot of noise. 我弄出了很多噪音
[1:17:00] It’s okay. 没事的
[1:17:02] No! No! No! 不 不 不
[1:17:22] No! No! 不 不
[1:17:25] Get off me! Let go! 放开我 放手
[1:17:35] Mom! 妈妈
[1:17:38] No! 不
[1:17:40] Mom! 妈妈
[1:18:02] No! No! Mom! 不 不 妈妈
[1:18:36] Here’s your fucking courtesy tap! 这就是你他妈的礼貌鸣笛
[1:18:47] You’re okay. You’re okay. 你没事了 没事了
[1:18:51] Mom. 妈妈
[1:19:07] We understand that it may have 我们知道它可能
[1:19:09] started as a result of a two-car crash… 是从两车相撞开始的
[1:19:34] Ms. Flynn? 弗林女士
[1:19:36] May I have a moment? 我能打扰一下吗
[1:19:40] It’s okay. I’ll be right back. 没事的 我马上回来
[1:19:42] Okay? 可以吗
[1:19:45] I’m so sorry… 我很抱歉
[1:20:03] Uncle Fred’s alive. 弗雷德叔叔还活着
[1:20:06] He is? 他没事吗
[1:20:08] He’s gonna be okay. 他会没事的
[1:20:10] Can we go see him? 我们可以去看他吗
[1:20:11] Yeah. 可以
[1:20:12] Yeah. 可以
[1:20:13] We got your statement 我们已经录完你们的口供
[1:20:15] so you are free to go. 所以你们可以走了
[1:21:02] What’s your problem? 你有病啊
[1:21:12] Good choice. 明智的选择
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Answer Man(精神导师之梦)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Plus One(结伴婚礼)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme