英文名称:Underworld Rise of the Lycans
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | Two decades had passed since the creation of both species. | 两大种族出现已过了二十年 |
[00:50] | The war had begun. | 战争早已展开 |
[00:53] | Viktor increased his army, creating a legion of vampires… | 维多壮大他的军队 创造吸血鬼军团 |
[00:56] | …to protect them from the very first ctan of werewolves: | 来保护他们 免受第一个狼族的攻击 |
[01:00] | a vicious and infectious breed unabte to take human form ever again. | 这个邪恶又有传染性的物种 永远无法转换成人形 |
[01:06] | Untit he was born. | 直到他出世 |
[01:15] | Lucian. | 路西安 |
[01:21] | And although every fiber of Viktor’s sout warned him to stay this child… | 虽然维多身上的每个细胞 都警告他要处决这个孩子 |
[01:26] | …he did not. | 但他没有 |
[01:35] | Over the years, this child grew. | 过了许多年 这孩子长大了 |
[01:37] | He possessed a strength and focus that the ones before him did not. | 他拥有先前那个物种所没有的 力量和专注力 |
[02:08] | What do you think, Sonja? | 你觉得呢 桑雅? |
[02:10] | Shall we make more? | 我们们该多制造一些吗? |
[02:12] | Of h m? | 制造他? |
[02:14] | Like him. | 像他一样的东西 |
[02:16] | Lucian wil always be the first of the breed… | 路西安永远都会是狼人族的始祖 |
[02:19] | …the first of the Lycans. | 第一个狼人 |
[02:30] | Viktor would use Luctan’s infectious btood to his benefit… | 维多利用路西安具传染性的血 |
[02:34] | …taking advantage of the child’s thirst… | 利用这孩子的饥渴 |
[02:36] | …pitting it against him as he was forced to feed on humans… | 逼迫他啃食人类 |
[02:39] | … Viktor’s slaves. | 也就是维多的奴隶 |
[02:43] | -Get in there. -ln there. | – 进去! – 进里面去 |
[03:09] | instead, he created a new race of immortats. | 他创造了一个新的不死种族 |
[03:13] | Lycans. | 狼人族 |
[03:14] | Werewotf, but also human. | 是狼也是人 |
[03:18] | Unlike the others, thts new breed coutd be harnessed… | 和其他种族不同 这个新种族可以被铐上颈轭 |
[03:22] | …enslaved to guard them in the daytight hours of their masters. | 役使他们在白昼守护他们的主人 |
[03:27] | Or so Viktor thought… | 或者维多是这么盘算的 |
[03:29] | …so very tong ago. | 那是在很久以前 |
[03:54] | The nobles are upset, my lord. | 贵族们很不高兴 大人 |
[03:56] | William’s pestilence has not been checked. | 威廉的传染病并未停止 |
[03:59] | -Werewolves have killed their slaves. -Humans upset. | – 狼人们杀了他们的奴隶 – 人类很沮丧 |
[04:03] | Tannis, please take a note of what pain that brings me. | 谭尼斯 记下我对这点感到很难过 |
[04:06] | Yet their lost slaves means our lost silver. | 他们没了奴隶代表我们没了银子 |
[04:09] | Enough. Have l not increased our holdings tenfold… | 够了! 马可士和埃米莉去冬眠后 |
[04:12] | …since Marcus and Amelia took their sleep? | 我不是增加了十倍的收入? |
[04:14] | We will deal with the wolves as we always have. | 我们会照常对付狼族 |
[05:38] | -Come on! -Come on, quickly! | – 快点! – 快啊! |
[05:55] | Fire! | 射击! |
[06:15] | Close that breach. | 降下大门门 |
[06:32] | Have you nothing better to do, blacksmith… | 铁匠 你除了把玩武器之外 |
[06:34] | than play with weapons of war? | 没别的事好做了吗? |
[06:36] | At least make yourself useful. | 做点有用的事吧 |
[06:38] | A little gratitude, Sonja, to the one who saved your life. | 对救命恩人要心存感谢 桑雅 |
[06:43] | l needed no saving. | 我并不需要人救 |
[06:45] | Te l me, Lucian. | 告诉我 路西安 |
[06:47] | Does it burden your heart to kill your own kind? | 杀你的同类会令你心情沉重吗? |
[06:50] | Not at all. They’re mindless beasts, my lord. | 不会 它们是无知的野兽 主人 |
[06:54] | -No brethren of mine. -Really? | – 不是我的伙伴 – 真的? |
[06:57] | Father. | 父亲 |
[07:07] | You are a credit to your race. Do you know how to remain so? | 你是你们族人的荣耀 你知道该怎么保持这点吗? |
[07:12] | Keep your eyes On the ground. | 眼光别离开地面 |
[07:15] | Get rid of that. | 把那个处理掉 |
[07:20] | You were sorely missed at council. | 议会很关切你的缺席 |
[07:24] | There are other demands on my time, as you know. | 我还有其他事要忙 |
[07:26] | l see. l hope you enjoyed your little moonlit r de. | 是啊 希望你享受月夜的奔驰 |
[07:30] | l was out patrolling. | 我是去巡逻 |
[07:31] | You were disobeying. l told you to stay w thin these walls. | 你根本是抗命 我说过要你待在城墙之内 |
[07:35] | You risk too much for a father to ignore. | 爸爸不能再任你挺而走险了 |
[07:37] | You will leave the wolves to the Death Dealers. | 把狼族留给禁卫军处理 |
[07:40] | And why, Father, is my risk any greater than theirs? | 为什么?我冒的险又不比他们 大 |
[07:43] | They are not my daughters… | 他们不是我女儿 |
[07:45] | …and they are not counci members. You are. | 他们也不是议会成员 你是 |
[07:49] | And one day, you will become an elder, your birthright. | 有一天 你会继承我 成为长老 |
[07:55] | Sonja, you are wel thought of at council… | 桑雅 议会很体谅你 |
[07:59] | …but that is a precarious thing. | 不过那么做太危险了 |
[08:00] | They grow tired of your games and your absences. | 他们开始厌烦你的游戏和缺席 |
[08:04] | Dangers of the forest are no greater than those of the council chamber. | 森林里潜藏的危险 并不比议会厅里多 |
[08:09] | You will learn the dance of politics, to be ruthless and cunning. | 你要学会舞弄政治 学会冷酷又狡猾 |
[08:14] | And above all, you will be loyal to your family. | 更重要的是 你要对家族忠诚 |
[08:20] | To me. | 对我忠诚 |
[08:22] | After all, without the loyalty between us… | 毕竟 我们之间若没有忠诚 |
[08:26] | …we are no better than the beasts at our dOor. | 就与门口那些野兽无异 |
[08:56] | Put your back into it. | 给我继续做 |
[09:01] | Pick that up. | 捡起来 |
[09:08] | Move it, you scum. | 快点 废物 |
[09:15] | More spin. | 多一点 |
[09:22] | Get up. | 起来 |
[09:28] | Lycan. | 狼人族 |
[09:31] | No rest, dog. | 不准休息 快工作! |
[09:41] | Enough. | 够了 |
[09:43] | You dare raise your hand to me? | 你竟敢反抗我? |
[09:46] | -l said, that’s enough. -So says the master’s dog? | – 我说够了 – 当主子的狗就能大声啦? |
[09:49] | You will not always be his favorite, and when you fall… | 你不会永远受他宠爱的 当你失宠时 |
[09:53] | …l wi l be there. | 我必会在场观看 |
[09:55] | Let us hope so. | 等着瞧吧 |
[09:58] | What are you looking at? Get back to work now! | 你们看什么? 马上回去工作! |
[10:01] | Get back to work! | 回去工作! |
[10:04] | Back to work. | 回去工作! |
[10:13] | The matter before the council is simple. | 议会眼前的议题很简单 |
[10:16] | We are under attack. | 我们正遭受攻击 |
[10:18] | Six times in half as many weeks… | 这些日子以来有许多次 |
[10:20] | …William’s k nd have reached our very walls. | 狼族都攻到了我们墙边 |
[10:22] | What mayhem would follow if just one of them got through? | 若被攻破将会出现何等混乱? |
[10:26] | Your fear, Coloman, is misplaced. | 你的恐惧 克洛曼 是无谓的 |
[10:29] | Are we not protected by an army of mmorta s? | 不是有支不死大军护卫我们们吗? |
[10:31] | Superbly, my lord. | 是啊 大人 |
[10:32] | However, the nobles are not, and as l have po nted out… | 然而贵族们并不觉得… |
[10:36] | …they are the grass on which we graze. | 我说过 他们是我们的财富来源 |
[10:38] | lf we cannot protect our humans, it makes us look weak. | 我们若无法保护人类 就表示我们的衰弱 |
[10:41] | And how wou d you project strength? | 那么你们要如何展现力量? |
[10:43] | As our Death Dealers patrOl the night… | 夜里由我们的禁军巡逻 |
[10:46] | …so our daylight guards can patrol the day. | 白天则由我们的白昼门卫巡逻 |
[10:48] | Lycans patrol outside the walls? | 狼人族去城外巡逻? |
[10:50] | Have you lost your mind? | 你是不是疯了? |
[10:52] | They are born of beasts… | 他们是野兽的后代 |
[10:54] | …and the savagery of this despicable fact cannot be bred away. | 这可鄙的事实不会消失的 |
[10:57] | l think your fear of this idea is misplaced. | 我想你对这想法的惧怕是无谓的 |
[11:00] | We can create a privileged class of Lycans. | 我们可以创造一群特级的狼人族 |
[11:04] | Greater rations, finer quarters and put them under the hand of one we trust. | 提供更好的粮食、宿舍 让他们接受我们信赖的人来统领 |
[11:09] | Perhaps your pet, Lucian. | 也许就是你的宠物 路西安 |
[11:11] | The one who saved your daughter’s life today. | 今天救了你女儿一命的那个家伙 |
[11:13] | ln fact, l think we should hear her thoughts on this matter. | 事实上 我想该听听她的想法 |
[11:22] | She seems to have been needed elsewhere. | 她似乎在忙别的事 |
[11:24] | Find her. | 去找她 |
[11:29] | l w ll take your suggestion under advisement. | 我会将你的建议 纳入考虑 |
[11:33] | Thank you, my lord. | 谢谢您 大人 |
[11:35] | lt would be gratifying to be able to reassure the nobles… | 在明天贵族们抵达时 能向他们重申我们对他们的关切 |
[11:38] | …when they arrive tomorrow that we have their interests at heart. | 将会是件令人高兴的事 |
[11:43] | -Move it! -Move itl | – 快点! – 动作快! |
[11:46] | Go on, slowpoke. | 继续 懒猪 |
[11:49] | Over there. There. | 去哪里 |
[11:51] | -Move it! -Don’t go slow. Keep going. | – 快啊! – 别慢下来 继续走 |
[12:01] | Move it along! | 动作快! |
[13:18] | My lady? | 小姐? |
[14:42] | ls it true what you told my father… | 那是真的吗?你跟我父亲说… |
[14:45] | …that you feel nothing when you kill them? | 你杀它们的时候毫无感觉 |
[14:49] | They’re just animals… | 它们只是野兽 |
[14:51] | …incapable of thought or feeling… | 完全不会思考或感受 |
[14:55] | …so why shOuld l fee anything for them? | 我为什么要对它们有感觉? |
[15:02] | Sonja, if l were to leave from here, would you come with me? | 桑雅 如果我要离开这里 你愿意跟我走吗? |
[15:11] | Leave? | 离开? |
[15:15] | Do not say that. | 别提那个字眼 |
[15:16] | Do not even think it. They would hunt you down… | 连想都别想 他们会猎杀你 |
[15:18] | -…and mark you like all the others. -Not if l could remove this. | -把你当野兽 -若我能拿掉这个就不一定了 |
[15:22] | Look. | 你看 |
[15:25] | l made it. | 我做的 |
[15:26] | This will be my freedom. | 这是我的自由 |
[15:31] | Lucian, promise me you won’t use it. | 路西安 答应我你不会用它 |
[15:35] | -Please. -ls that your answer, then? | – 拜托 – 那么这就是你的答案了? |
[15:37] | You will nOt come. | 你不会跟我走 |
[15:39] | So you want me to stay here for you? | 你要我为你留下? |
[15:41] | -Like this, Like an animal? -Lucian. | – 像这样?像动物一样? – 路西安 |
[15:50] | Vampire and Lycan, we are both children of Corvinus… | 吸血鬼和狼人 我们们都是柯文诺斯的子孙 |
[15:55] | …yet my fam ly are slaves. | 然而我的族人却是奴隶 |
[15:58] | l will use this key… | 我会用这把钥匙 |
[16:01] | …and l will leave this place… | 我也会离开此地 |
[16:06] | …but l can never be without you now. | 不过没有你我不会走 |
[17:01] | -Any news of my daughter? -She’s most defiant. | – 有我女儿的消息吗? – 她很叛逆 |
[17:05] | She refuses to see me. | 她拒绝见我 |
[17:07] | -Wi L not answer her door. -Why are the young so blind? | – 也不肯应门 – 年轻人怎么都这么盲目? |
[17:10] | She risks her seat on the council, and for what? | 她会丧失议会席次 是为了什么? |
[17:14] | l cannot imagine. | 我无法想像 |
[17:17] | We must prepare, my lord. | 我们得准备了 大人 |
[17:19] | Human nobles are on their way. | 人类贵族已经上路了 |
[18:13] | lt’s sharp. No wolf will stand before it. | 它很锋利 必能劈死恶狼 |
[18:18] | Ready the horses. | 备马 |
[18:23] | Let sOmeone else go. | 让别人去吧 |
[18:25] | -Why? -Last night, after l left you– | – 为什么? – 昨晚 我和你分手之后… |
[18:29] | Just let someone else go. | 让别人去吧 |
[18:30] | ln case it had escaped your notice, blacksmith… | 你可能没注意到 铁匠 |
[18:33] | …l am quite capable of look ng after myself. | 我很有能力照顾自己 |
[18:40] | And besides… | 还有 |
[18:43] | …you can watch over me from the wall. | 你可以从城墙上看着我 |
[18:52] | Get your back to the rear. | 回去后面 |
[18:56] | Lady Sonja, your father has ordered you to stay behind. | 桑雅小姐 您父亲下令要您留下 |
[19:00] | l intend to see our guests safely through the gate. | 我想亲自护送我们的客人 |
[19:03] | -Gate master. -This is not a request. | – 守门人 – 这不是请求 |
[19:06] | Your father is ruler of the coven. | 您父亲是我们的领袖 |
[19:08] | So he keeps reminding me. | 他也一直提醒我这一点 |
[19:23] | Get back! | 回去! |
[19:28] | Careful, blacksmith… | 注意点 铁匠 |
[19:30] | …lest your eyes betray your secret. | 别让你的眼神泄露秘密 |
[19:37] | Steady. Steady. | 稳住 稳住 |
[19:41] | Shut it, my child. Shut it. | 关上窗 孩子 |
[19:47] | Form up! | 准备迎击! |
[20:11] | No. | 不 |
[20:13] | Get your men out there now! | 快让你的手下出去 |
[20:14] | Down, boy. Your leash is too tight. | 冷静点 你太激动了 |
[20:17] | -Step away. -There’s too many of them. | – 站开! – 它们太多了 |
[20:19] | They’l be massacred. | 这会是一场屠杀 |
[20:26] | Stop him! | 阻止他! |
[20:33] | Ride out. Ride out. | 骑出去… |
[20:52] | Easy. | 小心 |
[20:53] | Dimitri. | 狄米崔! |
[22:00] | Lucianl | 路西安! |
[22:17] | Sonja! | 桑雅! |
[22:37] | Lucian, no. | 路西安 不! |
[23:23] | No, stop! | 不!住手! |
[23:37] | He did it to save me. | 他是为了救我 |
[23:40] | Am l not master of this house? | 我不是主人了吗? |
[23:45] | You know you are forbidden to remove your shackle. | 你知道你不准拿掉颈轭的 |
[23:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:48] | Yet you break my law after l gave you your life. | 我赐你新生 你却抗命 |
[23:52] | Your days of plush living are over, slave. | 你舒适的生活结束了 奴隶 |
[23:57] | Father, leave him be. | 父亲 放了他 |
[23:59] | -l told you– -Hold your tongue! | – 我说过… – 给我住嘴 |
[24:02] | You have defied me for the last time. | 这是你最后一次违抗我的命令 |
[24:06] | Get her out of here. | 把她带走 |
[24:18] | Burn the bodies. | 烧了尸体 |
[24:20] | Burn them all. | 全都烧掉 |
[24:55] | For removing the collar… | 因为拿掉颈轭… |
[24:58] | …30 lashes. | 三十鞭 |
[25:13] | You have stung me, Lycan, with your betrayal. | 你的背叛令我难过 狼人 |
[25:19] | You were like a son to me. | 你原本就像是我的儿子一样 |
[25:22] | l gave you your life. | 我给了你生命 |
[25:24] | You gave me cha ns. | 你却给我枷锁 |
[25:26] | l wou d have thought, after all these years, you would have known… | 我早该想到 经过这些年 我早该学会 |
[25:30] | …you cannot have one without the other. | 你毕竟得跟你的同类在一起 |
[25:37] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[25:46] | l told you l’d be there when you fell. | 我说过你失宠时我必会在场 |
[26:58] | -What? -StOp this. | – 怎么? – 住手吧 |
[27:00] | -He is one of our protectors. -They are but beasts. | – 他是我们的门卫之一 – 他们只是野兽 |
[27:02] | -This could stir up the others. -Let them. Do you fear them? | – 这可能会激怒其他狼人 – 那就让他们去 你怕他们? |
[27:06] | lt will be worse if we do not punish them. | 相信我 不惩罚只会更糟 |
[27:08] | Do you see now, Coloman? You would trust them… | 你以为在城外能信任他们? |
[27:10] | …outside the walls? We cannot even trust them inside. | 他们们连在城内都信不过了 |
[27:13] | By my count, that’s 21 . | 照我计算 那是第二十一鞭 |
[27:17] | Continue. | 继续 |
[27:20] | Oh, what a terrible sound. | 好可怕的声音 |
[27:24] | Bloody stink. | 臭死了 |
[27:42] | Stay away from him, or they’ll punish you too. | 离他远点 不然他们也会惩罚你 |
[28:02] | Your concern for Lucian was most touching. | 你对路西安的关心真令人感动 |
[28:06] | A slave. | 一个奴隶 |
[28:08] | He had just saved my life. | 他刚刚救了我一命 |
[28:10] | Was it not you who told me to show a litt e gratitude? | 你之前不是叫我要心存感激? |
[28:15] | And yourself? | 那你自己呢? |
[28:16] | Gratitude for the one who saved your daughter? | 你不感谢救你女儿一命的人? |
[28:18] | l am awash with it. | 我感激涕零 |
[28:20] | That he lives shows the breadth of my magnanimity. | 他能活命显示我的宽容大量 |
[28:23] | Were it other circumstances… | 换做别的情况 |
[28:24] | …l would have had him fed in pieces to his own kind. | 我早把他扔去 给他自己的族人分食 |
[28:29] | But his punishment is now over. | 不过他的惩罚现在已经结束了 |
[28:34] | -He will be freed. -Freed? | – 你会释放他吧? – 释放? |
[28:36] | Your judgment is clouded, Sonja. | 你的判断有点迟钝 |
[28:38] | We do not keep order with sentiment. | 我们不是用情感来保持秩序的 |
[28:40] | Lucian was forbidden to remove his col ar and yet he did so… | 路西安拿掉他不准拿掉的颈轭 |
[28:44] | …for however fine a reason. | 不论理由有多好 |
[28:48] | He will remain in prison… | 他都得留在牢里 |
[28:51] | …a cautionary tale. | 用以告诫他人 |
[28:56] | Janosh and the other nobles will soon arrive. | 琼纳和其他贵族即将抵达 |
[29:00] | Your presence is expected. | 你的出席是必要的 |
[29:09] | l saw what you did out there. | 我看到你的身手 |
[29:13] | Very brave… | 很勇猛 |
[29:15] | …for a human. | 对一个人类而言 |
[29:20] | Have you come across them before? | 你之前遭遇过它们吗? |
[29:24] | Only in stories. | 完全没有 |
[29:26] | Were you not afraid of them? | 你不怕它们? |
[29:28] | Yes… | 怕 |
[29:31] | …but l wanted to live. | 不过我想活命 |
[29:33] | Are you afraid of me? | 你怕我吗? |
[29:40] | -Yes. -Well, do not be. | – 怕 – 不用怕 |
[29:44] | l will not bite… | 我不咬人 |
[29:47] | …much. | 不大咬啦 |
[29:51] | -You are like them? -No. | – 你跟它们一样? – 不 |
[29:57] | A Lycan, yes, but not like them. | 我是狼人 但跟它们不一样 |
[29:59] | Those you fought with tonight were animals, the spawn of William. | 你今晚对抗的是野兽 是威廉的子孙 |
[30:03] | Purebloods, if you will. No trace of human left. | 血统纯正 完全没有人类的基因 |
[30:07] | Savage, mindless beasts. | 野蛮、无知的野兽 |
[30:11] | -As it has been told. -But l saw you. | – 和传说一样 – 不过我看到你 |
[30:18] | They obeyed you. | 它们听你的 |
[30:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:25] | Yes, they did. | 对 没错 |
[30:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:43] | -Oh, you should not be here. -l had to. | – 你不该来此 – 我必须来 |
[30:46] | My love, l’m sorry. | 我的爱 对不起 |
[30:48] | -Your back. -No, no, l’m all right. | – 你的背 – 我没事 |
[30:50] | This is my fault. lf l had not gone Out– | 是我的错 要是我没出去… |
[30:52] | Then you would not be who you are. | 那你就不是你了 |
[30:56] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[31:00] | l cannot remain here. l have to leave this place. | 我不能留在这里 我得离开 |
[31:03] | My father wil be watching you more. | 我父亲现在会更严加监控你 |
[31:05] | Your Death Dealers, are there none you can trust? | 禁军呢?里面没你的亲信? |
[31:07] | Their loyalty to my father is greater than their oyalty to me. | 他们们对我父亲比对我忠心 |
[31:11] | Tannis. | 谭尼斯 |
[31:13] | -Tannis cannot be trusted. -No, he knows about us. | – 不能相信他 – 不 他知道我们的事 |
[31:18] | -How? -l have no idea. | – 怎么会? – 我不知道 不过 |
[31:20] | lf he still has not told your father, he wants something. | 若他还没告诉你父亲 那就有鬼 |
[31:23] | Sonja, find out what it is. | 去查他在打什么算盘 |
[31:52] | Bring them in. | 带他们进来 |
[32:34] | Janosh. | 琼纳 |
[32:39] | Do you not own the largest silver mine in these lands? | 你不是拥有最大的银矿吗? |
[32:43] | lt has been overrun, my lord. | 已经都荒废了 大人 |
[32:46] | Our workers infected… | 工人都受到感染 |
[32:48] | …turned to beasts. | 变成野兽 |
[32:49] | Most unfortunate… | 真不幸 |
[32:51] | …and costly. | 牺牲真大 |
[32:53] | l think half the rights to your mine… | 我想你矿场一半的权益… |
[32:56] | …should cover the expense of our assistance. | 应该能偿付我们协助的费用吧 |
[32:58] | What assistance? | 你们的协助? |
[33:00] | We have all seen the fires on the way here. | 我们在来的路上都看到火焰 |
[33:03] | We have learned of the deaths of Baron Covasha and his family. | 也知道巴伦和他家人的死讯 |
[33:06] | The wolves are at your doOr as well. | 狼群也攻到了你们城下 |
[33:09] | So why should l pay tribute… | 你们连自保都有问题 |
[33:10] | …when you cannot so much as protect your own house? | 我为什么要进贡给你们? |
[33:14] | You have all but bled me dry already. | 你已经把我榨乾了 |
[33:17] | We have all heard the stories. | 我们都听说了 |
[33:20] | Look into his eyes. They are true. | 看他的眼睛!是真的! |
[33:23] | This place is cursed. | 这里受到诅咒 |
[33:26] | They are no more human… | 他们是入侵… |
[33:28] | …than the devils that invade our lands. | 我们土地的恶魔 |
[33:30] | lf devi s yOu call us, rest assured, better the devil you know. | 放心 跟你认识的恶魔交手 胜过跟不认识的打交道 |
[33:36] | -Unhand me. -Certainly. | – 放开我 – 当然 |
[33:48] | Would anyone else like to be heard? | 还有谁有话要说? |
[33:52] | -Toss it here. -Bring food to these filthy mongrels. | 把食物送给这些肮脏的狗 |
[33:55] | -Here you go. -Eat it up like dogs. | – 来了 – 跟狗一样舔吧 |
[34:11] | Like dogs. | 跟狗一样 |
[34:28] | We are not animals. | 我们不是野兽 |
[34:34] | ls this what you want, to be their entertainment, their playthings? | 难道你们想当他们的玩具? |
[34:38] | Their pets. | 当他们的宠物? |
[34:40] | Cowering beneath the whip… | 蜷曲在鞭子之下 |
[34:43] | …and then fighting amongst ourselves. | 却在彼此之间争斗 |
[34:47] | ls this what you want? | 这就是你们想要的? |
[34:53] | l have lived by their rules my entire life. | 我一辈子听从他们的指挥 |
[34:57] | l’ve protected them… | 我保卫他们 |
[34:58] | …envied them. | 羡慕他们 |
[35:00] | And for what? | 结果呢? |
[35:03] | To be treated l ke an animal. | 结果却被当成野兽对待 |
[35:06] | We are not animals! | 我们不是野兽 |
[35:09] | We do have a choice. | 我们有选择 |
[35:12] | We can choose to be more than this. | 我们们可以选择比这更好的 |
[35:16] | We can be slaves… | 我们可以是奴隶 |
[35:18] | …or we can be Lycans! | 我们也可以是狼人 |
[35:27] | Morning is upon us, my child. | 晨光已现 我的孩子 |
[35:32] | lt’s time we left this wretched night behind. | 我们该将不幸的夜置诸脑后 |
[35:35] | -Gladly. -There are difficult decisions ahead. | – 我很乐意 – 眼前有一些困难的决策 |
[35:39] | -l would like your help with one. -Of course, Father. | – 我希望你帮我解决其中一个 – 当然 父亲 |
[35:42] | With Lucian gone… | 失去了路西安 |
[35:45] | …we must promote anOther Lycan in his place. | 我们得拔擢另一个狼人取代他 |
[35:49] | Gone? | 失去? |
[35:50] | Coloman thinks he will stir the others. | 克洛曼认为他会煽动其他人 |
[35:53] | We must remove him. | 我们必须除掉他 |
[35:58] | That will be difficult. | 这很困难 |
[36:02] | He has been with us so long. | 他跟我们这么久了 |
[36:12] | Perhaps Gyorg. | 也许用吉尔吧 |
[36:15] | Or Thrasos. | 或塞拉索 |
[36:18] | They would be… | 他们都很… |
[36:21] | …trustworthy. | 值得信赖 |
[36:22] | Excellent suggestions. | 很好的建议 |
[36:25] | l w ll consider them strongly. | 我会仔细考虑 |
[36:56] | You, my child, are the most precious thing in my heart. | 你 我的孩子 是我心中最珍贵的宝贝 |
[37:24] | What have you told my father? | 你跟我父亲说了什么? |
[37:27] | -What have you told him? -Nothing. | – 你说了什么? – 什么都没说 |
[37:29] | -Why? -Why what? | – 为什么? – 什么为什么? |
[37:31] | Why have you told him nothing? | 为什么没说? |
[37:34] | Would your father welcome the man who brought him news… | 你的父亲 会很高兴有人告诉他 |
[37:37] | …that his beloved daughter was consorting… | 他心爱女儿的交往对象… |
[37:41] | …with a Lycan? | 是狼人吗? |
[37:47] | He isn’t well known for his gratitude. | 他是知名的冷酷无情 |
[37:59] | And l am not yet in a position to use this for my benefit. | 我还不想利用这个消息 替自己谋福利 |
[38:09] | What sort of benef t? | 什么样的福利? |
[38:13] | There are 12 council seats. | 议会的议员有十二席 |
[38:15] | And we don’t die often. | 我们又不常死人 |
[38:18] | Sadly, no. | 真可惜 是啊 |
[38:20] | So, what if l gave up my seat at council? | 要是我放弃我在议会的席次 |
[38:22] | Simp y left it to you? | 直接留给你呢? |
[38:24] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做? |
[38:26] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗? |
[38:32] | l will need something in return. | 我需要一些回报 |
[38:58] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[38:59] | Any longer is too risky. | 再久就会有危险 |
[39:06] | l’m sorry. There was no other way. | 对不起 我没有别的办法 |
[39:14] | SO Tannis? | 谭尼斯? |
[39:16] | You were right. He will help us in exchange for a seat on the council. | 你说的对 他要议会的席位 |
[39:20] | -Your father knows nothing? -l’m sure of it. | – 而你父亲毫不知情? – 我很确定 |
[39:22] | -Sonja, this can work. -Lucian, it has to. | – 桑雅 这样行得通 – 必须如此 |
[39:24] | Some will come with me. | 我想有些狼人会跟我走 |
[39:26] | -Sabas and Xristo, Raze. -My love– | – 萨巴斯、瑞思托、雷兹 – 我的爱… |
[39:28] | -l’m certain l can– -Lucian, there is no time. | – 我肯定可以… – 路西安 没时间了 |
[39:30] | Father will have you ki led tomorrow, after the humans are turned. | 我父亲明天等人类离开 就会处决你 |
[39:33] | You must leave at sunrise. | 你必须在天亮时离开 |
[39:36] | -And you? -The important thing is you stay alive. | – 你呢? – 重要的是你保住性命 |
[39:39] | Best chance you have is when Viktor and the Death Dealers sleep. | 维多和禁军入睡时 是你的好机会 |
[39:43] | l w ll be at my father’s side when you go. | 你走之后 我在父亲身边很安全 |
[39:45] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[39:46] | lf this works, l’ll meet you in three days, after sunset. | 计划若成功 三天后日落时见 |
[39:49] | There’s a clear ng by the river. l’ll meet you there. | 河边有个空地 我在哪里等你 |
[39:59] | -And if it doesn’t? -l wil meet you at the clearing. | – 不成功呢? – 我会在空地等你 |
[40:20] | Face the wall. | 靠墙站好! |
[40:24] | -Get out. -You animals. | – 出来 – 你们这些野兽 |
[40:28] | You. Get back. | 你!马上回去! |
[40:31] | Be brave, human. | 勇敢点 人类 |
[40:39] | You know what your problem s? | 你知道你有什么问题吗? |
[40:44] | You don’t understand the natural order of things. | 你不明白大自然的法则 |
[40:48] | Things change. | 凡事都会变 |
[40:50] | Be ready when they do. | 那你可要准备好了 |
[40:59] | Consider it a parting gift. | 把这当成临别的礼物吧 |
[41:42] | Wait. | 等等! |
[41:47] | Do you not realize this is a gift l am giving you? | 你不明白这是我给你的礼物? |
[41:51] | lt’s a curse. | 这是诅咒! |
[42:04] | -What have they done to us? -You’ll find out soon enough. | – 它们?对我们做了什么 – 你很快就会知道的 |
[42:08] | They turned us into– Like you? | 他们们把我们变成…你们 |
[42:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[42:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[42:13] | He wants to use you for his own protectiOn. | 他要利用你来保护他 |
[42:16] | l w ll die first. | 我会先死 |
[42:18] | Well, that may not happen. | 那可能不会发生 |
[42:20] | The time has come. | 时候到了 |
[42:22] | At sunrise, l leave this place. | 天亮时 我会离开此地 |
[42:24] | Anyone willing to take the risk may follow me. | 愿意冒险的人可以跟我走 |
[42:32] | There is a new life waiting beyond these wal s, my friend… | 墙外有新的生活等着我们 |
[42:35] | …and you can be a part of it, one of us… | 你可以成为我们的一部分 |
[42:39] | …or stay and serve them. | 或是留下来侍奉他们 |
[42:46] | The guards are coming. | 警卫来了 |
[42:52] | New dogs today. Let’s see how they look. | 今天有新狗 看看他们的长相 |
[42:55] | You’ve come too late. | 你来太晚了 |
[42:57] | He’s already gone. | 他已经走了 |
[43:32] | Are you with me? | 你们要跟我走吗? |
[44:08] | Sabas, Xristo, free the others. The rest of you with me. | 萨巴斯、瑞思托 释放其他人 其他的跟我走 |
[44:18] | Freedom is yours. | 你们自由了 |
[44:20] | Move! | 快走! |
[44:26] | This way. | 往这边! |
[44:29] | Down here. | 下面! |
[44:55] | All right, move. Run, run, run. | 快走!跑!跑! |
[45:00] | Keep moving. | 继续跑! |
[45:08] | Keep moving. Keep mov ng. | 继续跑! |
[45:11] | Keep going. Move. | 继续跑! |
[45:31] | Fire. | 发射! |
[46:00] | Raze. | 雷兹! |
[46:03] | There is nothing you can do. | 你无能为力了 |
[46:07] | l will come back. l promise you. | 我会回来的!我保证! |
[46:09] | No! | 不! |
[46:11] | No! | 不! |
[46:14] | My lord. | 大人 |
[46:21] | My lord, Lucian is escaping. | 大人 路西安逃走了 |
[46:50] | Forest, go. Go! | 往森林去!快去! |
[47:10] | My lord. | 大人! |
[47:32] | Move here. Move it. | 快点! |
[47:35] | -You, get in there. -Move. | – 你!进去! – 快点! |
[47:37] | -Are all these accounted for? -Each and every one. | – 就这些?没漏掉任何一个? – 是的 |
[47:40] | Tannis. | 谭尼斯? |
[47:42] | Come on. Move. | 快点! |
[47:45] | Yes, my lord? | 是的 大人 |
[47:47] | Where is the key l gave you for this? | 我给你的钥匙在那里? |
[47:49] | -l locked it in the armory myself. -How, then, is it open? | – 我亲自把它锁在军械库的 – 那么它是怎么开的? |
[47:54] | l have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[47:55] | l th nk l have. | 我想我知道 |
[47:58] | -Kill him. -No. | – 杀了他! – 不! |
[48:00] | Please. | 求求你 |
[48:02] | Check the armory. | 去看军械库 |
[48:04] | There has to be an explanation. | 一定有一个解释的 |
[48:07] | Show me. | 带我去看 |
[48:18] | -l’ve never been outside the walls. -Enjoy it while you can, Xristo. | – 我从没出过城 – 趁你可以享受时享受吧 |
[48:22] | Soon enough we’re gonna have to fight our way back in. | 因为我们很快就得打回去了 |
[48:25] | We didn’t all make it, and l won’t leave our brothers to rot back there. | 我们没全逃出来 我不会丢下弟兄… |
[48:28] | We humiliated Viktor. lt is they who will pay the cost. | 维多受辱 会拿他们出气 |
[48:31] | But we were lucky to make it out alive. | 不过我们很幸运能活着逃出来 |
[48:33] | And there’s but a handful of us. We have no weapons. | 我们们人数不多 又没武器 |
[48:36] | True, for now. | 目前是如此 |
[48:38] | The noble who brought you, caN you lead us to his estate? | 你能带我们去贵族的领地吗? |
[48:40] | -Yes. -Good. Come on. Come on. | – 可以 – 好 走吧 |
[49:12] | lt has to be here. | 一定在这里 |
[49:17] | l put it here. | 我放在这里 |
[49:23] | Here. | 在这里 |
[49:27] | He must have made anOther one. | 他一定还有另一把 |
[49:32] | l never doubted you. | 我从未怀疑过你 |
[49:42] | Now, l have no wish to remove one shackle from around your necks… | 现在我不想卸除你们的颈轭之后 |
[49:45] | …only to replace it with one of my Own. | 却铐上我对你们的箝制 |
[49:49] | You have a choice. | 你们有选择 |
[49:50] | You can run and hide… | 逃跑或躲藏 |
[49:52] | …or you can stay and fight. | 或是留下来奋战 |
[49:54] | Any man who fights with Me shall have his freedom… | 与我并肩作战者 享有自由 |
[49:58] | …and, if he wishes it… | 如果他想要的话… |
[50:01] | …immortality. | 还有不死之身 |
[50:06] | Pick up yOur weapons. | 捡起你的武器 |
[50:13] | Together we’re strong. | 我们团结才能壮大 |
[50:18] | There are other estates to the west of here. | 西边有其他的贵族领地 |
[50:20] | l want you to go there. | 我要你去哪里 |
[50:23] | See how many will jOin us. | 看有多少人要加入我们 |
[50:25] | l will meet you back here in two days’ time. | 我们两天后在此碰头 |
[50:28] | -Put it over there. -Over here. | – 放在哪里 – 哪里 |
[52:46] | Father. | 父亲 |
[52:48] | Did l startle you? l’m sorry. | 我吓到你了?对不起 |
[52:50] | No. | 没有 |
[52:52] | You did not. | 你没有 |
[52:54] | lt occurs to me… | 我突然想到 |
[52:56] | …that l have been thoughtless. | 我一直都太粗心大意了 |
[53:01] | So deep have l been in my own anguish at Lucian’s betrayal… | 我太沉浸于路西安背叛的痛苦 |
[53:05] | …l gave no thought… | 却完全没考虑到… |
[53:08] | …to your feelings. | 你的感受 |
[53:11] | My feelings? | 我的感受? |
[53:13] | They worm their way into our lives… | 他们们融入我们的生活之中 |
[53:15] | …and we forget the travesty of their birth. | 我们却忘了他们可笑的出世 |
[53:20] | l myself had tenderness towards Lucian. | 我自己对路西安充满慈悲 |
[53:23] | He could have been anything. | 他可以成就大事 |
[53:25] | A Death Dealer, perhaps. | 也许还可以当禁军 |
[53:29] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[53:32] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[53:36] | But he was not as we are… | 不过他毕竟与我们不同 |
[53:39] | …was he? | 对吧? |
[53:44] | Did you help him escape? | 你是否帮助他逃亡? |
[53:48] | Help him? | 帮助他? |
[53:50] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[53:54] | Are you lying to me? | 你在欺骗我? |
[53:58] | There are many things that l have done against your will… | 我是做过很多违抗你的事 |
[54:02] | …but he is a Lycan. | 可是他是狼人 |
[54:08] | l’m sorry, my dear… | 对不起 乖女儿 |
[54:11] | …but you leave me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[54:23] | Father, please– | 父亲 求求你 |
[54:26] | l wanted to believe your lies though l knew it could not be true. | 我原本想相信你的谎言 虽然我知道那不是真的 |
[54:30] | Not my own daughter. How could you? | 可是我的亲生女儿 你怎么能? |
[54:32] | Father… | 父亲 |
[54:35] | …l love him. | 我爱他 |
[54:39] | You have betrayed me! | 你背叛了我 |
[54:41] | To be with an animal! | 跟野兽在一起 |
[54:45] | l loved you more than anythingl | 我爱你胜过一切 |
[54:49] | She does not leave this rOom! | 不准她离开房间 |
[55:10] | No. You’re under orders to wait. | 不行 我们受命要等待 |
[55:20] | Here. | 这里 |
[55:22] | This rate, we’ll have enough men by the end of the week. | 照这速度 到周末人手就够了 |
[55:24] | -Has there been any sign of Sonja? -Nothing. | – 有桑雅的消息吗? – 没有 |
[55:31] | She should have been here by now. | 她应该早就到了 |
[55:33] | With respect, Lucian, l do not see the wisdom in waiting for her. | 路西安 等待她并不明智 |
[55:36] | She’s not one of us. | 她不是我们的人 |
[55:37] | Have you forgotten she s the one who set us free? | 你忘了是她释放我们的吗? |
[55:41] | But she is a vampire. | 可是她是吸血鬼 |
[55:43] | lf she has deceived you, she could lead them here. | 若她骗你 她会带他们来此 |
[55:46] | Death Dealers will undoubtedly be on the hunt… | 禁军绝对会大举出击 |
[55:49] | …and they will eventually find us, but not by her doing. | 他们终究会找到我们 不过不会是她告的密 |
[55:58] | l trust Sonja with my life, and as long as l’m in command, so shall you. | 我相信桑雅 你们也该如此 |
[56:05] | Told you not to say anything. | 就跟你说什么都别讲吧 |
[56:11] | Lucian has sacked two estates in Brashov, my lord, and made off… | 路西安掠夺了布莱霍夫的两个庄园 |
[56:14] | …with the contents of their armories. The slaves have joined his ranks. | 还偷走了他们的军械 而奴隶们加入了他的队伍 |
[56:18] | Freedom is as much a disease as William’s pestilence. | 自由就像威廉的瘟疫一样蔓延 |
[56:21] | -You need to bring your pet back. -Thank yOu, Coloman. | – 你得把你的宠物弄回来 – 谢谢 克洛曼 |
[56:23] | The obvious escaped me. | 我显然疏忽了 |
[56:25] | l do not need to lift a finger. Lucian will return of his own free will. | 我不用动一根手指头 路西安会自己回来的 |
[56:33] | l have something he wants. | 我有他要的东西 |
[56:37] | My lady. | 我的爱 |
[56:50] | -Luka. What is it? Where is she? -Sonja has been arrested. | – 露卡 怎么回事?她人呢? – 桑雅被逮捕了 |
[56:55] | He knows about the two of you. | 他知道你们的事了 |
[56:59] | He will kill her. | 他会杀了她 |
[57:01] | l thought you should know. | 我想你该知道 |
[57:23] | Nothing yet, my lord. | 还没有动静 大人 |
[57:28] | -lt is a trap. You know that. -l will not let her die alone. | – 这是陷阱 你很清楚 – 我不会让她孤独死去 |
[57:32] | They followed you here. lf you go, we will lose them. | 它们追随你来 你走 它们也会走 |
[57:34] | Let me tell you a secret. They thought they followed me. | 让我告诉你 它们以为它们是追随我而来 |
[57:37] | What they fo lowed is the idea of being free. That’s what brought them here. | 但它们真正追随的是自由 那才是吸引它们来的原因 |
[57:41] | Now, you can hold them together until l get back, and lead them f l do not. | 你可以带领它们等我回来 我若没回来 则由你领导它们 |
[59:43] | -Are you al right? -Yes. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[59:45] | But Lucian, you were free. | 可是路西安 你已经自由了 |
[59:47] | Not without you. | 没有你就不算是 |
[59:50] | We have to go now. | 我们得马上走 |
[1:00:27] | My lord… | 大人 |
[1:00:29] | …your daughter has escaped. | 您女儿逃走了 |
[1:00:32] | Of course she has. | 她当然会逃 |
[1:00:50] | This way. | 往这边! |
[1:00:59] | This way. | 往这边! |
[1:01:08] | -That one. -Yes, sir. | – 那一个 – 是 大人 |
[1:01:47] | Now. | 就是现在! |
[1:02:33] | How dare you raise yOur hand to me? | 你竟敢对抗我? |
[1:02:36] | -l do not want this. -l am your father. | – 我不想这样 – 我是你父亲 |
[1:02:52] | -Do you think you can defeat me? -l don’t want to defeat you. | – 你以为你能打败我吗? – 我不想打败你 |
[1:03:08] | Killing me won’t save your precious Lycan. | 杀了我并不能救你的宝贝狼人 |
[1:03:11] | Please call off your men, fOr the sake of your grandchild. | 为了你的孙儿 撤回你的人 |
[1:03:20] | A m racle, Father. | 这是奇迹 父亲 |
[1:03:22] | A union of the bloodlines. | 两条血脉的融和 |
[1:03:29] | l curse the day your mother gave her life to bring you into this world. | 我诅咒你母亲生下你而死的那天 |
[1:03:32] | That thing inside you… | 你体内的东西 |
[1:03:36] | …is a monstrosity. | 是个怪物 |
[1:03:41] | Sonja! | 桑雅! |
[1:03:43] | This is over. | 都结束了 |
[1:03:44] | Remove him. | 带走他 |
[1:03:46] | Do you understand what you have done? | 你明白你干了什么好事吗? |
[1:03:48] | This night was not about you. lt was about him. | 今晚不是要逮你 而是要逮他 |
[1:03:51] | l could have given Lucian to the council. | 我原可将路西安交给议会 |
[1:03:53] | They need never have known of your indiscretion, but after th s… | 他们不需要知道你鲁莽的行为 不过经过这一切 |
[1:03:57] | …never. | 别想了 |
[1:03:58] | No. | 不! |
[1:04:00] | No. | 不! |
[1:04:12] | lf l had not left, none of this would have happened. | 要是我没走 这一切都不会发生 |
[1:04:18] | Then you would not be who you are. | 那么你也不会是你了 |
[1:04:21] | You were r ght. | 你说的对 |
[1:04:23] | No one should live a life like this. | 没有人该过这种生活 |
[1:04:26] | Others are free because of you. | 其他人因为你而自由了 |
[1:04:30] | Things are forever changed because of what you have done. | 因为你的作为 一切已彻底改变 |
[1:04:33] | -But L have fai ed you. -No. | – 不过我令你失望了 – 不 |
[1:04:35] | Lucian, my love… | 路西安 我的爱 |
[1:04:39] | …you have not failed me. | 你没有令我失望 |
[1:04:43] | The choices l made have led me here. | 是我做的决定让我来到这里 |
[1:04:46] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[1:04:49] | You said yourse f there are risks that you were willing to take for me… | 你说过你愿为我承受危险 |
[1:04:54] | …as was l for you. | 为了你我也一样 |
[1:04:56] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[1:04:59] | Open the doOr. | 开门! |
[1:05:04] | -No. -Get up. | – 不 – 起来! |
[1:05:05] | -No. No. -Come on. Come on. | – 不 不 – 快啊 |
[1:05:07] | No. l’ll kill you. | 不 我会杀了你! |
[1:05:10] | All of youl | 你们全部! |
[1:05:36] | The accused has committed high treason against the coven. | 被告的罪名是谋逆 |
[1:05:41] | She has consorted with animals. She has abetted in their escape. | 她与野兽往来 她帮助他们逃亡 |
[1:05:44] | l have saved this coven many times over. | 我拯救过我族许多次 |
[1:05:49] | You have killed your own kind. | 你也杀害过自己的同胞 |
[1:05:51] | And you’ve commingled bloodlines… | 你还混杂血脉 |
[1:05:53] | …resulting in the thing germinating within you. | 在你体内培育出那玩意儿 |
[1:05:58] | Your past glory does not excuse your present gu lt… | 你往日的荣耀无法为你今日脱罪 |
[1:06:02] | …nor does your station as a council member. | 你身为议会成员的身份也一样 |
[1:06:05] | The punishment for these crimes is death. | 这些罪行的惩罚是死刑 |
[1:06:10] | How vote you? | 请表决 |
[1:06:19] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[1:06:20] | -Aye. -Aye. | – 赞成 – 赞成 |
[1:06:22] | -Aye. -Aye. | – 赞成 – 赞成 |
[1:06:28] | She’s your daughter. | 她是你女儿 |
[1:06:40] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[1:06:42] | Take her to the chamber. | 带她去死刑室 |
[1:06:44] | No, you– You cannot dO this. | 不 你们不能这么做 |
[1:06:47] | My lady, come with us. | 跟我们来 |
[1:06:48] | -Come quietly, please. -Viktor. | – 请保持静默 – 维多! |
[1:06:51] | Viktor. No! | 维多!不! |
[1:06:54] | No, Viktor! | 维多!不! |
[1:07:46] | No. | 不! |
[1:08:43] | Lucian. | 路西安 |
[1:09:12] | No, Sonja. | 不 桑雅 |
[1:09:14] | Don’t. Just look at me. | 不要 看着我 |
[1:09:15] | Keep your eyes On me, Sonja. | 眼睛看着我 桑雅 |
[1:09:17] | Look at me! | 看着我! |
[1:09:27] | l love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:09:31] | As l love you. | 我也爱你 |
[1:09:38] | Your face will not be here when this s over, will it? | 等一切结束 你就不在了 是吧? |
[1:09:49] | Goodbye, my love. | 再见了 我的爱 |
[1:09:53] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:03] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:08] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:12] | Sonja! | 桑雅! |
[1:11:50] | -Fetch my knives. -Yes, my lOrd. | – 去拿我的刀 – 是 大人 |
[1:13:26] | My lord. | 大人 |
[1:15:23] | Go. Go. Quickly. Go. | 快去… |
[1:15:58] | Now go free the others. Go! | 去放了其他人 快去 |
[1:16:09] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:16:15] | -Do you want your revenge? -Yeah. | – 你们想复仇吗? – 想! |
[1:16:18] | lt is out there. Now go. | 就在外面 去吧 |
[1:16:45] | We have greater concerns than your precious scrolls. | 我们有比卷轴更重要的东西 |
[1:16:48] | Go to the elders, now! | 快去找长老!快! |
[1:17:20] | Kill the dogs! | 杀了这些狗奴才 |
[1:17:24] | Viktor. | 维多 |
[1:18:49] | You defiled my daughter. | 你玷污了我女儿 |
[1:18:51] | -l loved her! -You killed her! | – 我爱她 – 你害死了她 |
[1:20:06] | l should have crushed you under my heel the day you were born. | 你出生那天我就该踩碎你的头颅 |
[1:20:09] | Yes, you should have… | 是啊 你是应该 |
[1:20:17] | …but you didn’t. | 可是你没有 |
[1:21:08] | Lucianl | 路西安 |
[1:21:11] | Lucian. | 路西安 |
[1:21:24] | Lucian. | 路西安 |
[1:21:27] | lt is finished. | 都结束了 |
[1:21:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:34] | This is just the beginn ng. | 一切才刚开始 |
[1:22:34] | But let me tell you a tittte something about your beloved dark father. | 让我告诉你 你所深爱的黑暗之父 |
[1:22:40] | He’s the one who killed your family. Not the Lycans. | 他才是害死你家人的人 不是狼人 |
[1:22:45] | But when he got to you… | 不过当他看到你 |
[1:22:47] | …he just couldn’t bear the thought of draining you dry. | 他就是无法承受 想吸乾你的血的想法 |
[1:22:51] | You, who reminded him so much of hts precious Sonja… | 你让他想起他的宝贝桑雅 |
[1:22:57] | …the daughter he condemned to death. | 他亲自判刑处死的女儿 |