英文名称:Underworld
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | The war had all but ground to a halt in the blink of an eye. | 战争 一眨眼的功夫就停止了 |
[01:03] | Lucian, the most feared and ruthless leader ever to rule the Lycan clan | 鲁肖恩 狼人族最可怕和残忍的首领 |
[01:07] | had finally been killed. | 最终被杀死了 |
[01:12] | The Lycan horde scattered to the wind | 狼人族灰飞烟灭 |
[01:15] | in a single evening of flame and retribution. | 那是在一个充满了火焰和复仇的夜晚 |
[01:22] | Victory, it seemed, was in our grasp | 胜利 看起来就在我们手中 |
[01:25] | the very birthright of the Vampires. | 在我们这个吸血鬼家族的手中 |
[01:33] | Nearly six centuries had passed since that night. | 从那一夜起 过了大约六个世纪 |
[01:36] | Yet the ancient feud proved unwilling to follow Lucian to the grave. | 然而古老的世仇不想跟着鲁肖恩一起进入坟墓 |
[01:42] | Though Lycans were fewer in number | 虽然狼人的人数不多 |
[01:44] | the war itself had become more perilous. | 战争本身还是越来越危险了 |
[01:47] | For the moon no longer held her sway. | 月亮不再能控制住 |
[01:51] | Older, more powerful Lycans were now able to change at will. | 古老强大的狼人可以随意改变身体 |
[01:56] | The weapons had evolved, but our orders remained the same; | 虽然武器进步了 但是我们的目标仍旧是: |
[02:00] | Hunt them down and kill them off, one by one. | 猎寻他们 杀死他们 一个接一个 |
[02:05] | A most successful campaign. | 最成功的战役 |
[02:08] | Perhaps too successful. | 可能太过成功了 |
[02:22] | For those like me, a Death Dealer | 对于那些像我一样的人 一个死亡使者 |
[02:25] | this signaled the end of an era. | 这标志着一个时代的结束 |
[02:28] | Like the weapons of the previous century | 像以前所使用的武器一样 |
[02:31] | we, too, would become obsolete. | 我们同样会被废弃 |
[02:33] | Pity, because I lived for it. | 真可惜 因为我靠它而活 |
[04:22] | Bloods! | 鲜血! |
[05:47] | It’s all right. It’s all right. You’re gonna be okay. | 没事的 没事的 你会好起来的 |
[11:20] | You’re acting like a pack of rabid dogs! | 你们就像是一群疯狗! |
[11:25] | And that, gentlemen | 因为 绅士 |
[11:28] | simply will not do. | 不会这么做的 |
[11:30] | Not if you expect to defeat the Vampires on their own ground. | 除非你想在吸血鬼的地盘上打垮他们 |
[11:35] | Not if you expect to survive at all. | 除非你想活下来 |
[11:40] | Pierce! Taylor! | 皮尔斯! 泰勒! |
[11:44] | Put some clothes on, will you? | 把衣服穿上好吗? |
[12:27] | We have a serious problem. | 我们遇到个严重的问题 |
[12:44] | I’ll have to run a few tests. | 我得做些试验了 |
[12:46] | It’s definitely an irradiated fluid of some sort. | 它肯定是某种光子流的 |
[12:49] | Ultraviolet ammunition. | 紫外线武器 |
[12:51] | Daylight, harnessed as a weapon. | 利用日光作为武器 |
[12:53] | You expect me to believe that a mangy animal | 你想让我相信一个恶心的怪物 |
[12:56] | came up with a bullet specifically engineered to kill Vampires? | 会用高科技装备的子弹去射杀吸血鬼? |
[12:59] | No, I’m betting it’s military. | 不 我打赌那是军用的 |
[13:01] | Something they stole. Some sort of high-tech tracer round. | 他们偷了些东西 一些高科技追踪装置 |
[13:04] | I don’t care where they got these things. | 我不关心他们从哪儿得到这些玩意儿 |
[13:07] | Rigel is dead, and Nathaniel could still be out there. | 瑞杰尔死了 纳撒尼尔还在外边 |
[13:10] | Let’s gather the Death Dealers and go back. | 集合所有的死亡使者 撤退 |
[13:12] | Absolutely not. Not now. Not for a random incursion. | 不能撤不能因一次偶然入侵就撤退 |
[13:15] | The Awakening is a few days off, and this house is in unrest as it is. | 唤醒是几天后的事 这所房子已动荡不安 |
[13:20] | Random? They opened fire on us in full view of the public. | 偶然的? 大家都看见了他们在向我们开火 |
[13:23] | -And from what I heard in that tunnel -You said you didn’t see anything. | -而且我在那条隧道里听到了 -你说你没看到什么 |
[13:25] | For the moon no longer held her sway. | 月亮不再能控制住 |
[13:28] | I know what I heard, and I know what my gut tells me. | 我清楚听到什么 也知道心里想什么 |
[13:32] | There could be dozens of Lycans down there. | 下面有一大群狼人 |
[13:34] | Who knows, maybe more. Hundreds. | 可能更多 谁知道 也许成百上千 |
[13:37] | We’ve hunted them to the brink of extinction. | 经过我们的猎杀 他们几近灭绝 |
[13:41] | Kraven’s right, Selene. | 克莱恩是对的 瑟丽琳 |
[13:43] | There’s not been a den of that magnitude for centuries. | 很久以来都没有过那么大的洞穴了 |
[13:46] | -Not since the days of Lucian. -I know that, Kahn. | -自从鲁肖恩时代起就没有过 -这我知道 卡恩 |
[13:49] | But I’d rather you prove me wrong by checking it out. | 但我希望在你检查之后 再告诉我那不是真的 |
[13:53] | Have your men tighten things up. | 让你的人待命! |
[13:55] | I’ll have Soren assemble a search team. | 我会让索伦组织一个搜索小队 |
[13:58] | -No, I want to lead the team myself. -Absolutely not! Soren will handle it. | -不 我来带队吧 -绝对不行 让索伦负责 |
[14:04] | Hundreds, really? | 成百上千 真的那么多吗? |
[14:07] | Viktor would believe me. | 维克托会相信我的 |
[14:13] | -I’d never treat you like that. -Of course not. | -我从没那样对待过你 -没错 |
[14:16] | Now run along and make sure she’s dressed and ready for her guests. | 现在去看看她是否打扮好能够见客人了 |
[15:31] | -It’s a waste of time, you know. -What is? | -你知道 这是在浪费时间 -什么意思? |
[15:34] | I doubt Viktor would want you freezing in here, staring at his tomb for hours. | 我怀疑维克托想让你在这一直盯着他的坟墓 |
[15:38] | No, he’d want the Death Dealers out there, scouring every inch of the city. | 不 他是想让死亡使者去搜索城市 |
[15:43] | Kraven. I’ll never understand why Viktor left him in charge. | 克莱恩 我搞不懂为什么维克托让他负责这事 |
[15:48] | He’s a bureaucrat, not a warrior. | 他是个官僚 不是个战士 |
[15:51] | We need to get you ready. | 我们希望你准备好了 |
[15:53] | -For what? -The party. | -为了什么? -舞会 |
[15:55] | Amelia’s envoy will be here any minute. | 阿米莉娅的使节随时随地都会出现 |
[16:55] | Oh, yes. | 哦 没错 |
[16:58] | You should definitely wear this one. It’s perfect. | 你一定得穿上这个 真是完美 |
[17:27] | They were after you. | 他们要找的是你 |
[17:36] | He’s attractive | 他很有魅力 |
[17:38] | -for a human. -Who’s attractive? | -作为一个人来说 -谁很有魅力? |
[17:54] | I planned to have you at my side this evening. | 今天晚上我计划让你在我身边待着 |
[17:57] | Take Erika. She’s dying to be at your side. | 带上艾瑞卡 她渴望在你身边 |
[18:02] | If you ask me, you take this warrior business far too seriously. | 如果你问我 我要说你把战斗看得太重了 |
[18:08] | You can’t undo the past, no matter how many you kill. | 你无法改变过去 无论你杀了多少人 |
[18:13] | And besides | 除此之外 |
[18:15] | what’s the point in being immortal | 如果你拒绝生活中简单的乐趣的话 |
[18:17] | if you deny yourself life’s simple pleasures? | 永生又有什么意义呢 |
[18:20] | Do you see this human? | 你看见这个人了吗? |
[18:23] | -What of him? -I’m beginning to think the Lycans | -怎么了? -我开始觉得狼人 |
[18:26] | Blast! | 该死! |
[18:33] | Put on something elegant and be quick about it. | 穿的端庄些 赶紧 |
[18:36] | Kraven, I’m serious. I think they were following him. | 克莱恩 我是认真的 我觉得他们在跟着他 |
[18:42] | Other than food, why would Lycans stalk a human? | 除了获取食物 狼人跟踪人类干嘛? |
[19:59] | Any progress? | 有进展吗? |
[20:00] | Let’s find out. | 让我们瞧瞧 |
[20:10] | Negative. | 没有 |
[20:28] | You heading home? | 你回家? |
[20:31] | Yeah, Nicholas gave me a couple hours off. | 是啊 尼古拉斯给了我几个小时的假 |
[20:34] | By the way | 另外 |
[20:36] | he said you did a terrific job tonight with the surgery. | 他说今晚你在手术室干得不错 |
[20:39] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[20:44] | Take it easy. | 放轻松点 |
[21:41] | We were ambushed. | 我们被伏击了 |
[21:43] | Death Dealers, three of them. | 三个死亡使者 |
[21:45] | -And the candidate? -We lost him. | -那个目标呢? -我们跟丢了 |
[21:48] | You lost him? | 你跟丢了? |
[21:51] | Look at this mess. | 看看这个 |
[21:53] | Ag rounds. High content. | 银球 含量很高 |
[21:56] | Prevented him from making the change. | 阻止他起变化 |
[22:03] | No use in digging out the rest. Silver’s penetrated his organs. | 挖出其它的也没用了 银已穿透他组织器官 |
[22:07] | Regeneration’s impossible at this point. | 现在再想修复已经不可能了 |
[22:12] | Let’s take these out. | 把这些东西拿出来 |
[22:19] | Relax. | 放松 |
[22:26] | The Vampires didn’t realize you were following a human | 吸血鬼不会想到你会跟踪一个人类的 |
[22:31] | -did they, Raze? -No. | -对吧 瑞兹? -不 |
[22:35] | I mean, I don’t think so. | 我的意思是 我不这么想 |
[22:38] | -You don’t think, or you don’t know? -I’m not sure. | -你不这么想 还是你根本就不知道? -我不太清楚 |
[22:59] | Negative. | 不行 |
[23:02] | I really must have a look at this Michael. | 我真的要去看看这个迈克尔了 |
[23:06] | Must I do everything myself? | 什么事情都要我亲自动手 |
[23:19] | Our noble houses may be separated by a great ocean | 也许我们被大海分割 |
[23:25] | but we are equally committed to the survival of the bloodlines. | 但是我们有同样的血统 |
[23:30] | And when Amelia arrives to awaken Marcus | 当阿米莉娅到了并唤醒了马库斯时 |
[23:34] | in just two days’ time | 只剩两天的时间 |
[23:37] | we shall once again be united as a single coven! | 我们将会再一次的团结在一起了! |
[23:45] | We want to thank our hosts for their generous hospitality. | 我们想多谢主人的盛情款待 |
[24:52] | He comes in, he does his job and then he goes home. | 他来了 他做了他该做的事然后回家 |
[24:56] | Other than that, I don’t know what to tell you. | 除了这些 我也不知道该告诉你什么了 |
[24:59] | Interns work around the clock. We don’t have much of a life. | 日夜不停地工作 难道生活中就没别的了 |
[25:02] | You know where we can find him? | 你知道我们在哪儿能找到他吗? |
[25:04] | No. | 不知道 |
[25:06] | You can try him at home, or you’ll have to wait till he gets back. | 你可以到他家去找找 要不就在这等他回来 |
[25:13] | He’s not in some kind of trouble, is he? | 他没遇到什么麻烦吧? |
[26:00] | This is Michael. I’m not in right now. Please leave a message. | 这是迈克尔家 我此时不在 请留下口讯 |
[26:04] | Michael, it’s Adam. The police were just in the hospital looking for you. | 迈克尔 我是亚当 警察正在医院找你呢 |
[26:08] | They were convinced you were involved with a shootout. | 他们确信你卷入了一场枪击事件 |
[26:11] | I told them there’s no way you’d be involved with that | 我告诉他们这不可能 |
[26:15] | but they’re looking for you. Right now. | 但他们还是在找你 就在现在 |
[26:21] | Why are they after you? | 他们为什么抓你? |
[26:47] | Shit! | 该死! |
[27:35] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[29:04] | What the fuck is going on? | 他妈的到底发生什么事了? |
[30:51] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[30:54] | Stop the car! | 停车! |
[30:56] | Back off! | 后退! |
[30:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:00] | Okay. | 好 没问题 |
[31:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:08] | But you’ve lost a lot of blood. | 你流了很多血 |
[31:10] | If you don’t stop the car, you’ll get us both killed. | 如果你不停车的话 我们都会死的 |
[31:15] | -I’m not screwing around! -Neither am I! | 我不是在胡闹! 我也不是! |
[31:18] | Shut up and hold on. I’ll be fine. | 闭上你的嘴 我就很好 |
[31:26] | Shit! | 他妈的! |
[33:08] | A second escape. Impressive. | 又逃脱了 真是令人印象深刻 |
[33:11] | Perhaps Raze wasn’t overstating matters. | 可能瑞兹没有夸大事实 |
[33:13] | Raze didn’t bring back this. | 瑞兹可没带回这个 |
[33:28] | If Michael is indeed The Carrier, the Vampires could | 如果迈克尔的确是我们要找的人 那吸血鬼就会 |
[33:32] | Relax, old friend. | 别紧张 老伙计 |
[33:35] | I’ve tasted his flesh. | 我尝过他的肉 |
[33:37] | Just two days till full moon. | 离月圆还有两天 |
[33:41] | Soon, he will be a Lycan. | 很快的 他就会成为一个狼人了 |
[33:44] | Soon, he will come looking for us. | 很快的 他就会来找我们了 |
[34:08] | It’s a shame we don’t have more. | 很可惜我们没有更多了 |
[34:25] | Positive. | 确实如此 |
[35:13] | Lay still. Your skull’s taken a good knock. | 躺着别动 你的头被狠狠地敲了一下 |
[35:17] | You’ve been unconscious for a while. | 你曾短暂昏迷过 |
[35:20] | Do you have any idea why those men were after you? | 你知道为什么那些人追你? |
[35:24] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿? |
[35:27] | You’re safe. | 这地方很安全 |
[35:33] | I’m Selene. | 我是瑟丽琳 |
[35:47] | So, for once, the rumors were true. | 所以 起码这次谣言是真的 |
[35:53] | The whole house has been absolutely buzzing about your new pet. | 整间房子的人都对你的新宠议论纷纷 |
[36:00] | -Are you going to try to turn him? -Of course not. | -你打算把他变成我们同类? -当然不是 |
[36:05] | So why did you bring him here? | 那你为什么把他带到这儿来? |
[36:10] | He saved my life. | 他救过我 |
[36:15] | -Why are you here? -Kraven sent me. | -你怎么来这儿了? -克莱恩派我来的 |
[36:17] | He wants to see you. Now. | 他想见你 现在 |
[36:23] | This is completely unacceptable! | 我不会同意的! |
[36:27] | You go against my orders and spend the night away from the mansion | 你违抗我的命令 整晚离开 |
[36:30] | with a human? A human you’ve since brought back to my house. | 和一个人类在一起? 居然还带到我这里来! |
[36:34] | As far as I’m concerned, this is still Viktor’s house. | 就我所知 这儿仍是维克托的 |
[36:40] | Look, I don’t want to argue. | 你知道 我不想吵架 |
[36:42] | Understand that Michael is somehow important to the Lycans | 你要知道迈克尔对狼人来说有多重要 |
[36:45] | -So now it’s “Michael”! -Would you just hear me out? | -现在叫迈克尔了! -能先听完我说的话吗? |
[36:48] | It’s beyond me why you’re so obsessed over this ridiculous theory. | 我难以理解为什么你执着于这个荒谬的理论 |
[36:52] | Lucian wouldn’t be a bit interested in a human | 鲁肖恩绝不会对一个人类有丝毫的兴趣 |
[36:55] | Michael or otherwise. | 无论是迈克尔还是别人 |
[36:59] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[37:03] | You’re infatuated with him, aren’t you? | 他让你着迷了 对吧? |
[37:06] | Now, that’s a ridiculous theory. | 这想法真荒谬 |
[37:08] | Is it? | 到底是不是呢? |
[38:34] | Leave us! | 离开这儿! |
[39:10] | I sure hope you never get pissed off with me. | 我希望你不会生我的气 |
[39:13] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[39:17] | Check this out. | 试试这个 |
[39:23] | Go ahead. Squeeze off a few. | 动手吧 射击 |
[39:39] | Eject the mag. | 退出弹夹 |
[39:44] | You’ve copied the Lycan rounds. Silver nitrate. | 你已经克隆了狼人的子弹 硝酸银 |
[39:48] | A lethal dose. | 足以致命的剂量 |
[39:50] | They won’t dig these out, like our usual rounds. | 他们不能像起出一般子弹一样挖出这个 |
[39:52] | Straight into the bloodstream. Ain’t nothing to dig out. | 直接流入血液中 什么也挖不出来的 |
[40:00] | Tell me, Kahn. | 告诉我 卡恩 |
[40:02] | Do you believe Lucian died the way they say? | 你相信鲁肖恩是像他们说的那样死了吗? |
[40:05] | -Kraven telling war stories again? -That’s my point. | -克莱恩又讲起战争故事了? -那是我的看法 |
[40:09] | It’s nothing but an ancient story. His story. | 那只不过是个古老的故事 他的故事 |
[40:12] | There’s not a shred of proof he killed Lucian, only his word. | 除了他说的 没什么能证明他杀死鲁肖恩 |
[40:15] | I’ve never underestimated Kraven’s lust for advancement | 我从没低估过克莱恩对进步的渴求程度 |
[40:19] | but Viktor believed him and that’s all that matters. | 但是维克托相信他 那才是重点 |
[40:22] | -Where you going with this anyway? -Nowhere. | -你要带着这个东西去哪? -哪也不去 |
[40:46] | Engaging Death Dealers in public and chasing after some human | 和死亡使者公开交火 并追击人类 |
[40:50] | was not what I had in mind. You were told to set up shop and lay low! | 并不是我所想的 你们应该开个店做掩护! |
[40:54] | Calm yourself, Kraven! | 冷静点 克莱恩! |
[40:59] | The human doesn’t concern you. | 人类跟你无关 |
[41:04] | And besides, I’ve laid low for quite long enough. | 而且除此之外 我已经藏头缩尾很久了 |
[41:20] | Just keep your men at bay, Lucian. | 管好你的人 鲁肖恩 |
[41:22] | At least for the time being. | 至少从现在开始 |
[41:24] | Don’t force me to regret our arrangement. | 别逼我为我们的交易后悔 |
[41:29] | You just concentrate on your part. | 你只要尽好你自己的本份! |
[41:32] | Remember, I’ve bled for you once already. | 记住 我已经为你流过一次血了 |
[41:36] | Without me, you’d have nothing. | 没我 你什么也做不成 |
[41:39] | You’d be nothing. | 你一无所成 |
[43:27] | Of the scores of brave souls who entered Lucian’s fortress | 在进攻鲁肖恩堡垒的全部勇士中间 |
[43:31] | a single Vampire survived; Kraven | 只有一个吸血鬼幸存下来了 他就是克莱恩 |
[43:35] | who was richly rewarded for not only setting the great blaze | 他受到丰厚的奖赏 不仅是因为他制造了大火 |
[43:39] | but for returning with evidence of the Lycan master’s demise | 还因为他带回了狼人族首领死亡的证据 |
[43:43] | the branded skin, cut from Lucian’s very arm. | 一块鲁肖恩胳膊上的有烙印的皮 |
[44:16] | I’ve been looking for you. He’s been bitten. | 我一直在找你 他被咬了 |
[44:21] | Your human, he’s been marked by a Lycan. | 他已经被打上了狼人的标记 |
[44:26] | -Did Kraven put you up to this? -No. | -是克莱恩跟你说的吗? -不是 |
[44:28] | I saw the wound with my own eyes, I swear it. | 我亲眼看见了那个伤口 我发誓 |
[44:33] | But what about the Covenant? | 但是盟约怎么办? |
[44:36] | You know it’s forbidden! | 你知道 这个是不允许的 |
[44:45] | And ever since he bit me, I’ve been | 自从他咬了我之后 我就 |
[44:49] | I’ve been having these hallucinations and these delusions. | 我就有了这些幻想和错觉 |
[44:56] | All I know is, it feels like my skull is splitting in half. | 我所知道的就是 好像我的头裂成两半似的 |
[45:01] | Okay, so a full-grown man bit you? | 我懂了 一个成年男子咬了你? |
[45:06] | Jesus. | 天哪! |
[45:08] | Are you sure this wasn’t a dog? | 你肯定不是狗咬的吗? |
[45:10] | I said, it was a man. It was a man. | 我说过了 是个人 是一个人! |
[45:12] | -Okay, I got it. -He was after me. | -好 我明白了 -他当时在追我 |
[45:16] | -And that woman from the subway -What woman? | -然后地铁里的那个女人 -什么女人? |
[45:20] | Haven’t you been listening to me? She took me hostage! | 你到底听没听我说话? 她把我当人质! |
[45:24] | All right. | 好 我在听 |
[45:26] | Just Please. | 等一下 |
[45:28] | I’ll help you get this all sorted out, all right? I’ll be right back. | 我会帮你清楚的 好吗 我一会就回来 |
[45:34] | Let go, Michael. | 放手 迈克尔 |
[45:37] | Let go. | 放手 |
[45:39] | Just calm down, okay? I’m gonna be back in a minute. | 冷静点 好吗? 我一会儿就回来 |
[45:43] | -That’s a promise. -All right. | -我保证 -好吧 |
[46:55] | Please forgive me | 请原谅 |
[46:57] | but I desperately need your guidance. | 但是我真的需要你的指导 |
[47:06] | Kahn wants to see you. | 卡恩想见你 |
[48:48] | To my knowledge | 就我所知 |
[48:49] | an Awakening has never been attempted by one such as myself. | 从没有人像我这样试着做苏醒 |
[48:54] | The elders hold the power to organize their memories and thoughts | 老人们都有能力组织他们的记忆和思想 |
[48:58] | into a single, cohesive vision | 变成一个连贯的形象 |
[49:00] | a detailed record of their reign. | 和详细的记录 |
[49:03] | I can only hope Viktor will hear my plea. | 我只希望维克托能听听我的恳求 |
[50:16] | Please forgive me, but I desperately need your guidance. | 请原谅 但我真的需要你的指导 |
[50:21] | I apologize for awakening you ahead of schedule | 很抱歉提前唤醒你 |
[50:24] | but I fear we may all be in grave danger. | 我担心我们可能处于非常危机之中 |
[50:28] | Especially you, my lord, if left in your weakened state. | 尤其是你 我的主人 你现在是如此虚弱 |
[50:33] | For I believe that Lucian is alive and well. | 因为我相信鲁肖恩仍活得好好的 |
[50:36] | Here. Now. In this very city | 现在 在这个城市 |
[50:40] | preparing to hit us during the Awakening ceremony. | 准备在苏醒仪式上攻击我们 |
[50:44] | Even more disturbing | 更让人头痛的是 |
[50:47] | is that if I’m correct | 如果我想的没错 |
[50:51] | it would mean that Kraven is in league with him. | 克莱恩跟鲁肖恩是一伙儿的 |
[52:16] | What’s so pressing? | 什么事这么急? |
[52:18] | Take a look. | 看这个 |
[52:39] | Selene! | 瑟丽琳! |
[52:41] | I want to speak with Selene! | 我要跟瑟丽琳说话! |
[52:47] | Is that Michael? | 是迈克尔吗? |
[52:49] | -Is it Michael? -What the hell is going on? | -是迈克尔吗? -到底发生什么事了? |
[52:52] | What’s happening to me? | 我到底怎么了? |
[52:55] | I’m coming out. | 我这就出来 |
[52:58] | If you go to him, you’ll never be welcome in this house again. | 如果你去见他 你就别想再回来了 |
[53:05] | Now that Viktor’s awake, we’ll see what he has to say about that. | 既然维克托醒了 看他对这件事会怎么说 |
[53:22] | Get in. | 进来 |
[53:49] | Look, I warned her. I warned her, but she didn’t listen. | 瞧 我已警告过她了警告过可她不听 |
[53:52] | -I should’ve told you sooner. -Told me what? | 我本该早点跟你说的 说什么? |
[53:58] | Her human, Michael | 她的那个人类 迈克尔 |
[54:01] | he’s not a human at all. | 他已经不再是个人类了 |
[54:04] | He’s a Lycan. | 他是个狼人 |
[54:09] | What? | 什么? |
[54:11] | What’s this ruckus? | 什么事这么吵? |
[54:18] | Never come here again. They’ll kill you. | 别再回来了 他们会杀了你的 明白吗? |
[54:21] | Why? Who are you people? | 为什么? 你们是谁? |
[55:08] | Leave us. | 离开这儿 |
[55:18] | Like it or not, you’re in the middle of a war that’s raged for 1 000 years. | 不论你喜不喜欢 你已加入了一场持续千年的战争 |
[55:23] | A blood feud between Vampires and Lycans. | 吸血鬼和狼人之间的族仇 |
[55:27] | Werewolves. | 狼人 |
[55:42] | Consider yourself lucky. | 希望你好运 |
[55:43] | Most humans die within an hour of being bitten by an immortal. | 不到一个小时 被咬过的许多人类都会死 |
[55:47] | The viruses we transmit are deadly. | 我们传播的病毒是致命的 |
[55:49] | And if you bit me, I’d become a Vampire instead? | 如果你咬了我 我也会变成吸血鬼? |
[55:52] | No, you’d die. | 不 你会死 |
[55:54] | No one’s ever survived a bite from both species. | 被两个种族咬过之后 没人能幸存下来 |
[55:58] | By rights, I’d stop the car and kill you myself | 其实我该停下车 然后杀了你 |
[56:01] | -Why are you helping me? -I’m not. | -为什么你要帮我? -我没有帮你 |
[56:03] | I track down and kill your kind. | 我会跟踪你 然后杀死你的同类 |
[56:05] | My only interest is finding out why Lucian wants you so badly. | 我最想知道为什么鲁肖恩这么想得到你 |
[56:12] | Do you know why I’ve been awakened, servant? | 你知道为什么我醒了 我的仆人? |
[56:15] | No, my lord. | 不知道 主人 |
[56:18] | -But I’ll soon find out. -You mean when you find her. | -但我很快就会知道 -等你找到她的时候 |
[56:21] | -Yes, my lord. -You must let her come to me. | -是的 主人 -你一定要让她来见我 |
[56:26] | We have much to discuss, Selene and I. | 我们有很多事要谈 瑟丽琳和我 |
[56:31] | She has shown me a great many disturbing things. | 她让我看到了很多麻烦事 |
[56:37] | Things that will be dealt with soon enough. | 不过这些事很快就会解决的 |
[56:40] | This coven has grown weak, decadent. | 巫师会越来越软弱和堕落了 |
[56:44] | Perhaps I should have left someone else in charge of my affairs. | 也许我本该换个人处理我的事务 |
[56:54] | Still | 还有 |
[56:57] | her memories | 她的记忆 |
[57:00] | are chaotic. | 仍旧是混乱的 |
[57:04] | There’s no sense of time. | 对时间没有意识 |
[57:06] | Please, my lord, let me summon assistance. | 主人 请让我去召集支援吧 |
[57:08] | You’re in need of rest. | 你需要的是休息 |
[57:10] | I’ve rested enough. | 我已经休息够了 |
[57:14] | What you will do is summon Marcus. | 你要做的就是召唤马库斯 |
[57:21] | But he still slumbers, my lord. | 但是他仍在休眠 主人 |
[57:26] | Amelia and the Council members are arriving tomorrow night | 阿米莉娅和委员会成员明天夜里到达 |
[57:30] | to awaken Marcus. | 以唤醒马库斯 |
[57:32] | Not you, my lord. | 不是你 我的主人 |
[57:35] | You’ve been awakened a full century ahead of schedule. | 你已经提前整整一个世纪苏醒了 |
[57:47] | That bitch has betrayed me. | 那个婊子背叛了我 |
[57:50] | Now he knows everything she’s been obsessing about. | 现在他知道所有她困扰的事情了 |
[57:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[58:05] | Are you to be trusted? | 你能让我相信吗? |
[58:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[58:10] | Meet me in my quarters in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后在我住的地方等我 |
[58:12] | It’s time I filled you in on a few things. | 是时候让你知道一些事情了 |
[58:55] | I’m seeing these things, these hallucinations. | 我看见这些这些幻象 |
[59:00] | They’re not hallucinations, they’re memories. | 它们不是幻象 是记忆 |
[59:03] | You’ve been bitten. His memories have been passed to you. | 你被咬过了 他的记忆已经传递给你了 |
[59:09] | This is one of the places we use for interrogations. It should be safe. | 这是我们用来审问的地方之一 很安全的 |
[59:29] | -Ziodex Industries. -We own it. | -扎得斯实业公司 -我们开的 |
[59:33] | First there was synthetic plasma, now this. | 起先是人造血浆 现在就是这个 |
[59:36] | Once it’s approved, it should be our newest cash crop. | 一旦被许可 它就会成为我们的最新商品 |
[59:39] | It’s cloned blood. | 是克隆血 |
[59:46] | What are these for? | 这些是作什么用的? |
[59:49] | Lycans are allergic to silver. | 狼人对银过敏 |
[59:52] | If we don’t get our bullets out quickly, they die during questioning. | 若不尽快取出子弹 他们就会在审讯中死掉 |
[59:56] | What do you do with them after? | 接下来你要对他们作什么? |
[59:59] | We put the bullets back in. | 我们把子弹放回去 |
[1:00:17] | -How are things progressing? -We’re ready. | -事情进展的如何? -都准备好了 |
[1:00:26] | Why do you hate them so much? | 为什么你这么恨他们? |
[1:00:29] | I’ve already told you, we’re at war. | 我告诉过你了 我们在作战 |
[1:00:32] | So you’re just following orders? | 所以你只是按命令行事? |
[1:00:42] | Why can’t you just answer the question? | 为什么不回答? |
[1:00:48] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:00:51] | Something was in the stable | 发生了一些事 |
[1:00:54] | tearing our horses to pieces. | 我们的马被撕成碎片 |
[1:00:57] | I couldn’t have saved my mother. | 我无法救出我妈妈 |
[1:01:01] | Or my sister. | 和我的妹妹 |
[1:01:04] | Their screams woke me. | 她们的尖叫声惊醒了我 |
[1:01:07] | My father died outside, trying to fend them off. | 我爸爸死在外边 他试图去保护她们 |
[1:01:11] | I stood at my door | 我站在门口 |
[1:01:15] | about to run to my nieces’ room when | 当我想跑到我的侄女的房间时 我发现 |
[1:01:24] | Twin girls. | 双胞胎女孩 |
[1:01:29] | Barely 6 years old. | 才六岁 |
[1:01:33] | Butchered | 像牲口似的 |
[1:01:35] | -like animals. -Jesus Christ. | -被屠杀了 -天哪! |
[1:01:38] | The next thing I knew, I was in his arms. | 然后 我就在他怀里了 |
[1:01:41] | The war had spilled into our house. | 战火烧到了我的家 |
[1:01:45] | He’d been tracking the Lycans for days. | 他已经跟踪狼人好几天了 |
[1:01:48] | He drove them off and saved me. | 他把那些人赶走也救了我 |
[1:01:50] | -Who? -Viktor. | -谁? -维克托 |
[1:01:53] | The oldest and strongest of us. | 我们当中最年长和最强壮的 |
[1:01:57] | That night, he made me a Vampire. | 那一夜 他使我成为吸血鬼 |
[1:02:01] | He gave me the strength to avenge my family. | 他给了我复仇的力量 |
[1:02:04] | Since then, I’ve never looked back. | 从那时候起 我不再回忆过去 |
[1:02:13] | I saw your pictures. | 我看过你的照片 |
[1:02:16] | Who is the woman? Your wife? | 那个女人是谁? 你的妻子? |
[1:02:27] | It may be wise to keep a closer eye on our cousins. | 也许应该看紧一点我们的兄弟 |
[1:02:32] | I’ll have Raze see to it immediately. | 我会让瑞兹去看着他 |
[1:02:36] | I’m afraid that I’m going to have to place my faith in you, my friend. | 朋友 我想我该相信你 |
[1:02:41] | Time is running short. | 但时间不多了 |
[1:02:44] | I tried to swerve, but he hit us anyway. | 我想转弯 但他还是撞过来了 |
[1:02:50] | He sent us right into the oncoming lane. | 他正好把我们撞到反方向的单行道 |
[1:02:57] | When I came to | 当我醒来的时候 |
[1:03:00] | I realized that part of the engine was in the front seat. | 我意识到引擎在前座 |
[1:03:04] | And she was pinned there, 6 inches from me | 而她被钉在那里 离我6英寸的距离 |
[1:03:12] | in this horrible position. | 在这个可怕的位置 |
[1:03:19] | I think she was in shock because she just | 我想她吓坏了 因为她 |
[1:03:21] | kept asking me over and over again if I was all right. | 一遍又一遍地问我是不是受伤了 |
[1:03:27] | She was more worried about me. | 她更担心我 |
[1:03:33] | You know, if I knew then what I know now, I could have saved her. | 我如果能像现在一样清醒 应该能救她 |
[1:03:39] | There’s no doubt in my mind about that. | 我从未怀疑过这个 |
[1:03:43] | But instead she died right there | 但是恰恰在那里她死了 |
[1:03:47] | about two minutes before the ambulance arrived. | 救护车赶来前的二分钟 |
[1:03:55] | After that, I didn’t see any reason to stick around. | 从那以后 我觉得没什么必要留下了 |
[1:03:59] | I spent a summer here with my grandfather when I was a kid so | 当我还小时 在这跟我爷爷度过了一个夏天 |
[1:04:04] | After I got my degree, I just | 当我得到学位以后 |
[1:04:07] | I took off. | 我就远走高飞了 |
[1:04:12] | I came over here to move on, to forget. | 我搬到这里来以忘记一切 |
[1:04:20] | It seemed like a good idea at the time. | 当时看来 这是个不错的主意 |
[1:04:25] | And have you? | 你 |
[1:04:28] | Moved on? | 忘记了吗? |
[1:04:31] | Have you? | 那你呢? |
[1:04:42] | I need you to keep what I’m about to tell you under the strictest confidence. | 我要你对我将要告诉你的事 守口如瓶 |
[1:04:47] | It can wait. | 等一下 |
[1:05:15] | Who started the war? | 谁发动的战争? |
[1:05:17] | They did. | 他们 |
[1:05:18] | Or at least that’s what we’ve been led to believe. | 或者至少我们得这样认为 |
[1:05:22] | Digging into the past is forbidden. | 挖掘过去是被禁止的 |
[1:05:27] | I should be heading back. | 我得回去了 |
[1:05:29] | What about me? | 那我呢? |
[1:05:32] | Viktor will know what to do. I’ll come back. | 维克托知道怎么做 我会回来的 |
[1:05:34] | -I won’t stay alone. -You will if you want to live. | -我可不想一人在这 -想活命就听话 |
[1:05:37] | I want to go with you. | 我想和你一起走 |
[1:05:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:06:02] | When the full moon rises tomorrow | 当明天月圆的时候 |
[1:06:04] | you will change, you will kill, and you will feed. | 你将会改变 你将会去杀人 你将会去饮血 |
[1:06:08] | It’s unavoidable. | 这是不可避免的 |
[1:06:10] | I can’t leave you free to roam around. I’m sorry. | 我不能让你到处乱窜 为所欲为 对不起 |
[1:06:19] | A single round won’t kill you, but silver prevents transformation. | 一发子弹不会杀了你 但银会防止变身 |
[1:06:23] | At least for a few hours. | 至少可以防止几个小时 |
[1:06:25] | If I don’t return in time, do yourself a favor. | 如果我没按时回来的话 帮自己个忙 |
[1:06:29] | Use it. | 使用它 |
[1:07:52] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[1:07:54] | My lord. She’s here. | 主人 她来了 |
[1:08:12] | How could you do this to me? Embarrass me like this? | 你怎么能这么对我? 让我这样难堪? |
[1:08:16] | The entire coven knows that I had plans for us. | 整个巫师会都知道我们有了个计划 |
[1:08:19] | -There is no us! -You’ll go before Viktor | -没什么”我们” -你快走 在维克托 |
[1:08:23] | and tell him exactly what I tell you to! From here on out, you’ll do as I say. | 告诉他我对你说的话 从现在起 你要按我说的做 |
[1:08:29] | Is that in any way unclear? | 还有什么不清楚的吗? |
[1:09:17] | Come closer, my child. | 来 近点 我的孩子 |
[1:09:22] | Outside. | 出去 |
[1:09:25] | Come on, move it. | 快点 走 |
[1:09:36] | I’ve been lost without you, my lord. | 没有你我迷失了方向 主人 |
[1:09:39] | Constantly hounded by Kraven and his never-ending infatuation. | 克莱恩不停地纠缠我 并乐此不疲 |
[1:09:45] | It is the oldest story in the book. | 这是最古老的故事 |
[1:09:49] | He desires the one thing he cannot have. | 他想拥有他不能拥有的东西 |
[1:09:56] | Now, tell me | 现在 告诉我 |
[1:10:00] | why have you come to believe that Lucian still lives? | 为什么你相信鲁肖恩仍活着? |
[1:10:06] | -Yeah. -I’ve given you all the proof you need. | -嗯 -我给了你所需要的全部证据 |
[1:10:09] | Incoherent thoughts and images, nothing more. | 除了不连贯的想法和影像 没有别的了 |
[1:10:14] | Which is precisely why the Awakening is performed by an elder. | 那正是为何召唤得由长老来完成 |
[1:10:17] | You do not possess the necessary skills. | 你没拥有必要的技能 |
[1:10:20] | But I did see Lucian. I shot him. You must believe me. | 但我的确看见鲁肖恩了 还打了他 相信我 |
[1:10:23] | The chain has never been broken. Not once. | 惯例从来没被破坏过 一次都没有 |
[1:10:26] | Not in 14 centuries. | 十四个世纪都没有 |
[1:10:29] | Not since we elders first began to leapfrog through time. | 自从我们这些老家伙交替出现以来 就没有过 |
[1:10:33] | One awake, two asleep. That’s the way of it. | 一个醒着 两个沉睡着 就是这样 |
[1:10:36] | It is Marcus’ turn to reign, not mine. | 现在是马库斯统治的时代 不是我的 |
[1:10:40] | -There’s been a complication. -But I had no choice. | 这很复杂 可是我没的选择 |
[1:10:43] | The coven is in danger, and Michael is the key | 巫师会处于危险之中 迈克尔是关键 |
[1:10:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:10:51] | The Lycan. | 狼人 |
[1:10:55] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:10:57] | Give me the chance to get proof you require. | 给我机会让我去搞到你要的证据吧 |
[1:11:00] | Fine. | 好的 |
[1:11:01] | I will leave it to Kraven to collect the proof | 我让克莱恩去搜集证据 |
[1:11:06] | if there is any. | 如果确实有的话 |
[1:11:10] | How could you trust him over me? | 为什么你信任他多于信任我? |
[1:11:12] | Because he is not the one who has been tainted by an animal. | 因为他没有被动物感染 |
[1:11:19] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[1:11:24] | like a daughter, but you leave me with no choice. | 就像爱女儿一样 但你让我没有选择 |
[1:11:29] | These rules are in place for a good reason | 这些规矩的存在一定有其合理的理由 |
[1:11:32] | and they are the only reason we have survived this long. | 而且那也是我们活这么久的唯一理由 |
[1:11:41] | You will not be shown an ounce of leniency. | 你连一丁点的仁慈都不会得到 |
[1:11:46] | When Amelia arrives, the Council will convene and decide your fate. | 阿米莉娅来了以后 委员会将开会决定你的命运 |
[1:11:52] | You have broken the chain and the Covenant! | 你破坏了惯例 破坏了盟约! |
[1:11:55] | You must be judged! | 你该受到审判! |
[1:12:22] | You should’ve listened to me and stayed out of this. | 你应该听我的话 别再管这事了 |
[1:12:25] | Now you’ll be lucky if I can convince the Council to spare your life. | 如果你运气好 也许我能说服委员会宽恕你 |
[1:12:30] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:12:32] | Did you have the nerve to cut the skin from his arm, or did Lucian do it? | 是你从鲁肖恩手臂上割下那块皮 还是鲁肖恩自己割的? |
[1:12:42] | Mark my words. | 记着我的话 |
[1:12:45] | Soon, you’ll be seeing things my way. | 不久 你就会用我的眼光看待问题 |
[1:12:58] | No one opens this door. Understood? | 不许开门 明白吗? |
[1:13:03] | I can’t afford to have my future queen run off with that Lycan again. | 我不能让我未来的女王和那个狼人再次私奔 |
[1:13:45] | Shit. | 该死! |
[1:13:57] | Change of plans. Amelia will be picked up by Soren and his team. | 改变计划 索伦和他的小队会把阿米莉娅接来 |
[1:14:01] | -That’s our job. -Not anymore. | -这是我们的事情啊! -从现在起不是了 |
[1:16:57] | -Why are you helping me? -I’m not. I’m helping me. | -为什么你要帮我? -不 我是在帮我自己 |
[1:17:40] | -What’s going on? -The perimeter sensor’s been tripped. | -发生什么了? -警报器被触动了 |
[1:17:45] | We’re locking down the mansion. | 我们正封锁整座楼 |
[1:17:48] | It’s Selene. She’s escaped, to go to him, to Michael. | 是瑟丽琳 她跑了 去找迈克尔了 |
[1:17:51] | I want that Lycan’s head on a plate. | 把那个狼人的头提来见我! |
[1:19:26] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:19:57] | Get down! | 蹲下! |
[1:20:01] | Go. Go. | 快 走! |
[1:20:10] | -Jump. -Are you fucking kidding me? | -跳! -你不是跟我开玩笑吧? |
[1:21:35] | -Any luck? -False alarm. | -有消息吗? -只是假警报 |
[1:21:38] | The dogs would’ve been all over it if anything had gotten near that fence. | 如果有东西靠近围栏 那些狗早就扑上去了 |
[1:21:43] | -Amelia should have arrived by now. -Yes. | -阿米莉娅应该已经到了 -是啊 |
[1:21:50] | Look, I want you to slip off the property and find out what’s keeping her. | 听着 你离开这 去看看什么事情耽搁了她 |
[1:21:55] | You’ve got it. | 知道了 |
[1:22:35] | Maybe we should pull over and dose him. | 或许我们应该停车给他吃点药 |
[1:22:38] | Fuck him. He’ll be all right. We’re almost there. | 狗屁 他会没事的 我们就快到了 |
[1:23:46] | Oh, shit. He’s not gonna make it. Pull over. Pull over! | 噢 该死! 他不行了 停车 停车! |
[1:24:09] | Get the kit. | 拿工具包来 |
[1:24:24] | Stick him. Stick him. | 扎他 扎他 |
[1:24:37] | My lord. | 主人 |
[1:24:40] | Viktor wants to speak with you. | 维克托找你 |
[1:25:08] | My lord. | 主人 |
[1:25:15] | I sent for Selene | 我让人去叫瑟丽琳 |
[1:25:18] | not you. | 不是叫你 |
[1:25:20] | She’s defied your orders | 她违抗你的命令 |
[1:25:25] | and fled the mansion, my lord. | 从这里逃出去了 主人 |
[1:25:27] | Your incompetence is becoming most taxing. | 你的无能现在最让我费神 |
[1:25:32] | It’s not my fault. She’s become obsessed | 这不是我的错 她很坚持 |
[1:25:35] | thinks that I’m at the core of some ridiculous conspiracy. | 认为我是某个荒谬阴谋的主使者 |
[1:25:39] | And here’s my proof. | 这是我的证据 |
[1:25:55] | Now, I want you to tell them exactly what you told me. | 现在 你把你跟我说的话 再跟他们说一遍 |
[1:26:06] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:26:11] | We’ve been searching for someone with a special trait. | 我们一直在找一个特殊的人 |
[1:26:16] | A direct descendant of Alexander Corvinus | 亚历山大·科维努斯的后裔 |
[1:26:20] | Hungarian, a warlord | 匈牙利人 一个军阀 |
[1:26:24] | who came to power in the early seasons of the fifth century. | 在五世纪初的时候掌权 |
[1:26:29] | Just in time to watch a plague ravage his village. | 恰好目睹瘟疫毁灭了他的村庄 |
[1:26:36] | He alone survived. | 只有他一人活了下来 |
[1:26:40] | Somehow, his body was able to change the disease | 不知为何 他的身体可以改变疾病 |
[1:26:46] | mold it to his benefit. | 使其对他自身有益 |
[1:26:50] | He became the first true immortal. | 他成为了第一个真正的不死者 |
[1:27:04] | And years later, he fathered at least two children | 许多年之后 他至少有了两个孩子 |
[1:27:08] | who inherited this same trait. | 这两个孩子也都继承了相同的特性 |
[1:27:10] | The sons of the Corvinus clan. | 亚历山大·科维努斯家族的男孩们 |
[1:27:14] | One bitten by bat, one by wolf | 一个被蝙蝠咬了 一个被狼咬了 |
[1:27:17] | one to walk the lonely road of mortality as a human. | 还有一个像人一样独自走在由生到死的路上 |
[1:27:23] | -It’s a ridiculous legend. Nothing! -That may be | -这是个荒唐的传说 仅此而已 -可能 |
[1:27:29] | but our species do have a common ancestor. | 但是我们的种族的确有一个共同的祖先 |
[1:27:34] | A mutation of the original virus | 一个原病毒的异变 |
[1:27:38] | is directly linked to his bloodline. | 和他的血脉有直接的关系 |
[1:27:40] | There is a descendant of Corvinus lying there | 在那儿 躺着一个科维努斯的后裔 |
[1:27:46] | not three feet from you. | 离你不足三英尺远 |
[1:27:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:27:51] | But he’s already a Vampire. We needed a pure source | 但他已是个吸血鬼了 我们需要纯正的来源 |
[1:27:57] | untainted. An exact duplicate of the original virus | 应该没受过污染 和最初的病毒完全一样 |
[1:28:02] | which we learned | 科维努斯基因中的特性 我们知道 |
[1:28:05] | was hidden away in the genetic code of his human descendants | 是藏于他人类后代的基因密码中的 |
[1:28:12] | and passed along in its latent form down through the ages | 并且以潜伏的形式传递下去 |
[1:28:17] | all the way to Michael Corvin. | 直到传给了迈克尔·凯威 |
[1:28:25] | For years, we tried to combine their bloodlines. | 多年来 我们都在试图混和两个种族 |
[1:28:33] | And for years we failed. | 这么多年来我们都失败了 |
[1:28:37] | It was useless. | 这是没用的 |
[1:28:40] | Even at the cellular level, our species seemed destined to destroy each other. | 我们的两个种族 连细胞都互相残杀 |
[1:28:47] | That is, until we found Michael. | 直到我们找到迈克尔 |
[1:28:55] | The Corvinus strain allows for a perfect union. | 他的血能带来完美的结合 |
[1:29:03] | A triple-celled platelet | 三细胞血小板 |
[1:29:07] | which holds unspeakable power. | 拥有不可言语的力量 |
[1:29:13] | There can be no such union. | 不可能有完美的结合 |
[1:29:17] | -And to speak of it is heresy. -We’ll see. | -就连提及到这个都是异端邪教 -走着瞧 |
[1:29:22] | Once Lucian has injected himself with Michael’s blood. | 一旦鲁肖恩给他自己注射了迈克尔的血 |
[1:29:27] | Lucian is dead. | 鲁肖恩已经死了 |
[1:29:29] | According to whom? | 谁说的? |
[1:29:43] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你替我做些事情 |
[1:29:52] | I can assure you, my child | 我向你保证 我的孩子 |
[1:29:55] | Kraven will pay with his life. | 克莱恩将会偿命 |
[1:30:19] | Soon, this house will lie in ruins. | 不久 这所房子将会成为废墟 |
[1:30:23] | -Not before you. -No, wait. Wait. | -不过你先会完蛋 -不 等等 等等 |
[1:30:26] | You and you alone will know the truth of this. | 你 只有你自己将会知道这一事实 |
[1:30:33] | If Lucian was able to get his hands on the blood of a Pure-Born | 如果鲁肖恩能够得到一个纯种的人的血 |
[1:30:38] | a powerful elder like Amelia | 一个像阿米莉娅一样强大的长老 |
[1:30:44] | or yourself | 或者 是你自己 |
[1:30:47] | and inject it along with Michael’s blood | 和迈克尔的血一起注入 |
[1:30:52] | Abomination. | 可恶 |
[1:30:55] | Half-Vampire | 半吸血鬼 |
[1:30:57] | half-Lycan, but stronger than both. | 半狼人 但是比各自都要强 |
[1:31:20] | I need to speak with Kahn. | 我要和卡恩说话 |
[1:31:29] | My lord | 主人 |
[1:31:32] | the Council members have been assassinated. | 委员会成员已经被暗杀了 |
[1:31:39] | -What of Amelia? -They bled her dry. | -阿米莉娅怎么样了? -他们放光了她的血 |
[1:31:45] | It has already begun. | 已经开始了 |
[1:32:00] | I’m sorry I doubted you. | 我为怀疑你感到抱歉 |
[1:32:03] | Fear not, my child, absolution will be yours | 别害怕 我的孩子 你将会得到赦免 |
[1:32:10] | the moment you kill the descendant of Corvinus, this | 只要你杀死了科维努斯的后代 |
[1:32:16] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[1:32:54] | You’ve been given an enzyme to stop the change. | 已经给你注射了阻止变身的酶 |
[1:32:58] | It may take a little time for the grogginess to dissipate. | 晕眩的状态一会儿就会消失的 |
[1:33:10] | That’s enough! | 够了! |
[1:33:12] | Just go and see what’s keeping Raze, will you? | 去看看瑞兹怎么还没来? |
[1:33:18] | I really must apologize. | 我真的要说抱歉 |
[1:33:21] | He’s in desperate need of a lesson in manners. | 他真的需要好好学学礼貌 |
[1:33:24] | Speaking of manners, where are mine? Forgive me. | 谈到礼貌 请原谅 我呢? |
[1:33:28] | I’m Lucian. | 我是鲁肖恩 |
[1:33:32] | I need to go. | 我要走 |
[1:33:36] | I need to get back. | 我要回去 |
[1:33:39] | There’s no going back. | 不能回去 |
[1:33:42] | There’s no going anywhere. | 哪儿都不能去 |
[1:33:45] | The Vampires will kill you on sight. Just for being what you are. | 吸血鬼一看见你就会杀了你 因为你是 |
[1:33:50] | One of us. | 我们当中的一个 |
[1:33:55] | You are one of us. | 你是我们当中的一个 |
[1:34:01] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[1:34:03] | -What are you doing? -Bringing an end to this conflict. | -你在干什么? -让这场冲突结束 |
[1:34:13] | Your war, it has nothing to do with me. | 你的战争与我无关 |
[1:34:16] | My war? | 我的战争? |
[1:34:41] | No! | 不! |
[1:34:44] | No! | 不! |
[1:34:46] | No! | 不! |
[1:35:20] | No! | 不! |
[1:35:25] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[1:35:36] | Sonja! | 索妮亚! |
[1:36:44] | They forced you to watch her die. | 他们逼你看着她死去 |
[1:36:49] | Sonja. | 索妮亚! |
[1:36:52] | That’s what started the war. | 这才是引起战争的原因 |
[1:36:58] | I saw it happen as if I were there. | 我看见它发生就像我身临其境一般 |
[1:37:07] | We were slaves once. | 我们曾经是奴隶 |
[1:37:11] | The daylight guardians of the Vampires. | 吸血鬼白天的守卫者 |
[1:37:16] | I was born in servitude | 我出生在奴隶的家庭 |
[1:37:21] | yet I harbored them no ill will. | 但是我不憎恨吸血鬼 |
[1:37:24] | I even took a Vampire for my bride. | 我甚至娶了一个吸血鬼作我的新娘 |
[1:37:28] | It was forbidden | 我们的结合 |
[1:37:31] | our union. | 是被禁止的 |
[1:37:33] | Viktor feared a blending of the species. | 维克托害怕血统混合 |
[1:37:40] | Feared it so much | 非常害怕 |
[1:37:43] | he killed her. | 他杀了她 |
[1:37:46] | His own daughter | 他自己的女儿 |
[1:37:50] | burnt alive | 活活烧死了她 |
[1:37:54] | for loving me. | 只是因为她爱我 |
[1:37:59] | This is his war | 这是他的战争 |
[1:38:02] | Viktor’s | 维克托的 |
[1:38:06] | and he’s spent the last 600 years | 而且他从六百年前就开始 |
[1:38:10] | exterminating my species. | 消灭我的族人 |
[1:38:14] | What are they gonna do to Selene? | 他们会对瑟丽琳做什么呢? |
[1:38:20] | We have company. | 我们有客人来了 |
[1:38:22] | -I thought we had a deal. -Patience. | -我想我们说好了的 -耐心点 |
[1:38:28] | Kraven. | 克莱恩 |
[1:38:30] | These are matters to be discussed in private. | 这些事应该私下谈 |
[1:38:35] | Please escort our guests downstairs. | 把我们的客人护送到楼下去吧 |
[1:38:55] | The Council has been destroyed. | 委员会被消灭了 |
[1:38:59] | Soon, you will have it all. | 你很快就会得到 |
[1:39:02] | Both great covens and an ironclad peace treaty with the Lycans. | 伟大的族群以及和狼人达成的永久和平条约 |
[1:39:08] | Who I trust will not be forgotten when the spoils are tabulated. | 当战利品到手后 我不会忘记那些我信任的人 |
[1:39:13] | How do you expect me to assume control now that Viktor’s awake? | 维克托已经醒了 你以为我还能控制吗? |
[1:39:17] | There’s no defeating him. He grows stronger as we speak. | 没人能打败他 我们说话时他正变得更强大 |
[1:39:21] | And that is precisely why I need Michael. | 这就是为什么我需要迈克尔 |
[1:39:25] | If Viktor were so easy to dispatch | 如果维克托很容易就会被弄死 |
[1:39:28] | you’d have done it yourself centuries ago. | 几世纪前 你自己就会干掉他了 |
[1:39:42] | Exit shaft! Move it! | 关闸! 快! |
[1:39:47] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:40:03] | Oh, shit! | 噢 他妈的! |
[1:40:19] | It’s Viktor. | 是维克托 |
[1:40:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:40:23] | And if you had done your job, he’d still be in hibernation. | 如果你干好自己该干的事 他仍旧在休眠中 |
[1:40:32] | Where the hell is Raze? | 妈的 瑞兹到底在哪儿? |
[1:40:37] | Is there another way out? | 还有别的出路吗? |
[1:40:40] | I guess it didn’t occur to you that you’ll have to bleed to pull off this coup. | 我猜你从未想过要流血才能赢得胜利 |
[1:40:49] | Don’t even think about leaving. | 别想逃 |
[1:41:13] | Silver nitrate. Bet you weren’t expecting that. | 硝酸银! 我打赌你没想到这点 |
[1:41:26] | Come on! Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! | 快 快点! 快上! 快! |
[1:42:52] | Lucian. | 鲁肖恩 |
[1:44:49] | Selene! | 瑟丽琳! |
[1:44:52] | Selene! | 瑟丽琳! |
[1:45:40] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[1:50:32] | I have to get you out. Viktor’s on his way. | 我要带你走 维克托就要来了 |
[1:50:35] | And he won’t be satisfied until every Lycan’s dead. | 他不希望一个狼人能活下来 |
[1:50:39] | They’ll kill you too, just for helping me. | 他们也会因为你帮了我而杀了你的 |
[1:50:42] | I know. | 这我知道 |
[1:51:06] | I know what started the war. | 我知道导致这场战争的原因了 |
[1:53:19] | That’s enough. You’re coming with me! | 够了! 跟我来! |
[1:53:22] | I hope I live to see Viktor choke the life from you! | 我希望我能活着看到维克托结束你的生命 |
[1:53:24] | I bet you do. | 我打赌你会 |
[1:53:27] | But let me tell you a little something about your beloved dark father. | 但让我告诉你件事 关于你深爱着的黑暗之父 |
[1:53:32] | He’s the one who killed your family. | 他就是杀死你全家的凶手 |
[1:53:35] | Not the Lycans. | 不是狼人 |
[1:53:37] | Never could follow his own rules. | 他从不遵守自己定下的规矩 |
[1:53:39] | Said he couldn’t abide the taste of livestock. | 他说无法忍受牲畜的味道 |
[1:53:42] | So every once in a while, he went out and gorged himself on human blood. | 所以他偶尔出去贪婪地喝人血 |
[1:53:47] | I kept his secrets | 我替他保守秘密 |
[1:53:49] | cleaned up the mess. | 收拾残局 |
[1:53:51] | But it was he | 就是他 |
[1:53:53] | who crept room to room | 蹑手蹑脚地走进一个个房间 |
[1:53:55] | dispatching everyone close to your heart. | 杀死了你最亲的人 |
[1:53:59] | But when he got to you | 但是 当他看到你 |
[1:54:02] | he just couldn’t bear the thought of draining you dry. | 他忍不住想喝干你的血 |
[1:54:06] | You, who reminded him so much of his precious Sonja | 可是你让他想起了他最珍爱的索妮亚 |
[1:54:12] | the daughter he condemned to death. | 他亲手处决的女儿 |
[1:54:16] | -Lies. -Believe what you want. | -说谎 -信不信由你 |
[1:54:20] | Now come on. | 快走 |
[1:54:22] | Your place is by my side. | 到我身边来 |
[1:54:32] | So be it. | 那就死吧 |
[1:55:03] | Bite him! | 咬他! |
[1:55:08] | Half-Vampire | 半吸血鬼 |
[1:55:10] | half-Lycan | 半狼人 |
[1:55:12] | but stronger than both. | 但是比两个都要强 |
[1:55:40] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么? |
[1:55:44] | You may have killed me | 你可以杀死我 |
[1:55:47] | cousin. | 堂兄 |
[1:55:48] | But my will | 但是我的愿望 |
[1:55:51] | is done regardless. | 已经实现 |
[1:56:33] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[1:56:36] | Where’s Kraven? | 克莱恩在哪儿? |
[1:56:59] | Forgive me, my child. | 原谅我 我的孩子 |
[1:57:02] | It wasn’t the Lycans. | 不是狼人 |
[1:57:06] | It was you. | 是你 |
[1:57:15] | Leave us. | 走开 |
[1:57:36] | How could you bear my trust | 你怎么能骗我 |
[1:57:39] | knowing that you’d killed my family? | 是你杀了我全家 |
[1:57:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:57:44] | I have taken from you. | 我从你身边夺走很多 |
[1:57:48] | But I have given so much more. | 但我给你的更多 |
[1:57:52] | Is it not a fair trade, the life I have granted you? The gift of immortality? | 这不是公平交易吗? 我赐予你生命永生的礼物? |
[1:57:57] | And the life of your daughter? | 还有你女儿的生命? |
[1:58:00] | Your own flesh and blood? | 你自己的骨肉? |
[1:58:24] | I loved my daughter! | 我爱我的女儿 |
[1:58:29] | But the abomination growing in her womb | 但是她怀了孽种 |
[1:58:31] | was a betrayal of me and of the coven! | 那是对我和巫师会的背叛 |
[1:58:39] | I did what was necessary to protect the species | 我所作的都是为了保护我的种族 |
[1:58:43] | as I am forced to do yet again. | 而且我不得不再一次这么做了 |
[1:58:51] | No! | 不 |
[2:01:45] | Time to die. | 你的死期到了 |
[2:05:07] | Though I cannot predict the future | 虽然我无法预言未来 |
[2:05:10] | the consequences of tonight will reverberate through the halls | 但今晚的结局会在以后的许多年中 |
[2:05:13] | of both great covens for many years to come. | 给族里造成巨大影响 |
[2:05:18] | Two Vampire elders have been slain | 两个吸血鬼长老死了 |
[2:05:21] | one by my own hand. | 有一个是我亲手杀死的 |
[2:05:25] | Soon, Marcus will take the throne. | 不久马库斯将会继位 |
[2:05:30] | And a tide of anger and retribution will spill out into the night. | 怨恨和报复将弥漫在夜空中 |
[2:05:36] | Differences will be set aside. | 分歧将被消除 |
[2:05:40] | Allegiances will be made. | 人人都会效忠 |
[2:05:43] | And soon | 不久 |
[2:05:44] | I will become the hunted. | 我将会被追杀 |