英文名称:Underworld Awakening
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | The Vampire and Lycan clans | 在我出生之前 |
[00:47] | have been at war for centuries before I was born. | 吸血鬼和狼人已经交战了几个世纪 |
[00:50] | Their endless conflict, hidden from the human world. | 无休无止的冲突 不为人类所知 |
[00:55] | I was turned by a vampire, | 我被一只吸血鬼转化 |
[01:01] | and given the strength to avenge my family against the lycans, | 并由此获得了对抗狼人的力量 得以为家人报仇 |
[01:11] | and I was good at it. | 我已炉火纯青 |
[01:21] | Then I found Michael Corvin. | 之后我遇到了迈克尔·考文 |
[01:27] | A human | 他原是人类 |
[01:27] | that was turned to neither Vampire nor Lycan. | 但被转化成了一种既非吸血鬼也非狼人的生物 |
[01:32] | But the hybrid of the two. And everything changed. | 而是二者的混血儿 一切由此变了 |
[01:38] | Allies turned enemies. | 盟友变成死敌 |
[01:41] | And Vampire Elders I have protected for over six centuries, | 我保护了六个多世纪的吸血鬼长老 |
[01:44] | now wanted me dead. | 现在却要除掉我 |
[01:48] | We retaliated. | 作为回敬 |
[01:52] | Killed the Elders. | 我们杀了长老 |
[01:54] | And for a brief moment of time, we were safe. | 经历一段短暂的安全 |
[02:02] | But then… A new darkness arose. | 却不料 又一轮暗潮渐涌 |
[02:08] | In the nine days since the first discovery of the non-human species, | 非人物种首次曝光之后的九天以来 |
[02:11] | scores of so call cavern have been uncovered. | 大量的所谓密穴也浮出水面 |
[02:14] | The estimate of the number of people infected has skyrocketed. | 可能被感染的人数突飞猛涨 |
[02:18] | Military sources confirmed that | 军方确认 |
[02:19] | the primary measures of defense against the non-humans | 对抗这些非人物种的主要手段 |
[02:22] | are based on ultraviolet light and silver, | 是紫外线和银 |
[02:25] | which the infected appear to have fatal sensitivity. | 同时对被感染者也非常致命 |
[02:28] | Tents have been posted at every barricade around the city. | 城市周围的路障点都设置了检测处 |
[02:33] | A test will be administered | 用以检测 |
[02:34] | to verify if you’re clear of the infection. | 市民是否感染 |
[02:37] | Stay! What are you doing? | 别动 你干什么 |
[02:42] | Bring them out of here! | 把他们带出来 |
[02:53] | We begin our second attack wave, | 我们展开了第二波攻势 |
[02:54] | using ultraviolet and silver nitrate ammunitions, | 使用对被感染者致命的 |
[02:57] | which are deadly to the infected. | 紫外线和硝酸银弹药 |
[02:59] | Due to the volatile situation, | 鉴于形势混乱 |
[03:01] | martial law was declared two hours ago. | 两小时前发布了戒严令 |
[03:08] | Many of us have lost loved ones to this. | 许多人因此事件失去了亲友 |
[03:13] | Criminals! | 你们这些恶徒 |
[03:15] | Please note that you cannot help them or yourself. | 请注意 你无法救助他人或自己 |
[03:19] | The shocking discovery of not one but two | 一个惊人的发现 |
[03:22] | distinct species may have been co-existing within human population. | 人类群体里共存着两种异种 而非一种 |
[03:26] | The existence of vampires and werewolves | 现在看来 吸血鬼和狼人的存在 |
[03:28] | now appears to have actuall basis and facts. | 有了坚实的事实依据 |
[03:31] | The city remains reluctant to share any new information. | 事发城市仍然不愿透露最新状况 |
[03:34] | But we are getting reports from… | 但根据我们收到的消息 |
[03:36] | what appears to be a mass cleansing. | 此城市似乎正在进行大规模清洗 |
[03:43] | There is no cure. | 无药可治 |
[03:53] | – Man down! Man down! – God! | -有人倒下 有人倒下 -天啊 |
[04:31] | The purge… Human beings no longer kill each other. | 在这场清洗中 人类停止了互相残杀 |
[04:37] | We are the enemy they’ve been waiting for. | 我们才是他们一直等待的敌人 |
[04:41] | Escape has become our only chance of survival. | 唯有逃离才能活命 |
[04:46] | Therefore, Michael and I are leaving… tonight. | 因此 迈克尔和我准备离开 今晚就动身 |
[04:54] | Halt! | 站住 |
[04:59] | Delta 6, in pursuit. | 德尔塔六号 追捕行动中 |
[05:29] | Stop! Get down on the ground! | 别动 趴下 |
[06:04] | Hey, come on! | 拜托 |
[06:04] | Should be here any minute. Make sure ready to go. | 做好准备 确保随时能出发 |
[06:12] | Tango unit, moving into position. | 探戈小队就位中 |
[06:16] | We have the hybrid in sight. | 发现混种 |
[06:18] | Hold your fire, we need this one alive. | 不要开火 捉活的 |
[06:26] | Team “Delta” is in position. | 德尔塔小组就位 |
[06:27] | – Watch your back! – Secure! | -注意背面 -安全 |
[06:29] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快 |
[06:30] | Alpha unit is in position. | 阿尔法小队就位 |
[06:36] | Arming silver grenade. | 装配银榴弹 |
[06:39] | – Michael! – Fire! | -迈克尔 -开火 |
[06:54] | – Alpha 4, move in! – Free to fire! | -阿尔法四号 推进 -可以开火 |
[07:38] | Retrieve the bodies. | 请回收尸体 |
[07:59] | Subject 2 has escaped! Security units on alert! | 二号实验体已逃脱 安保小组请警戒 |
[08:23] | Defrost sequence initiated. | 解冻程序启动 |
[08:25] | Lowering compression in subject 1 cryo chamber. | 一号冷冻仓正在降压 |
[08:35] | Defrost sequence complete. | 解冻程序完成 |
[09:43] | A security violation, level 6. | 安全警报 位置六层 |
[09:44] | All containment personnel to level 6. | 围捕人员速往六层 |
[10:07] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[10:08] | Subject 2 escaped. It’s somewhere in the building. | 二号实验体逃走了 应该还在这楼里 |
[10:13] | Put the subject one on full lockdown. | 对一号实验体执行一级防范禁闭 |
[10:17] | Give me a status. | 报告状况 |
[10:18] | Subject one is broken free. | 一号实验体已逃脱 |
[10:19] | We need to flash burn it immediately. | 必须立刻对其进行闪光灼烧 |
[10:20] | No, wait. Let me see. | 不 等等 我先看看 |
[10:23] | Open it. | 打开 |
[10:34] | Put her back to sleep. | 麻醉她 |
[10:38] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[10:42] | Releasing maximum dose of fentanyl. | 正在释放最大剂量芬太尼 |
[11:07] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[11:10] | Where’s Michael? | 迈克尔在哪里 |
[11:16] | No, no, no! | 别 别 别 |
[11:33] | All men and security personel clear the building. | 所有人员撤离 |
[11:43] | She is here! Stop! Don’t move! | 她在这 停下 不许动 |
[11:57] | Multiple casualties on level 6. Back to alert status. | 六层有多人伤亡 请保持警戒状态 |
[12:01] | Prepare for full containment. | 准备全力追捕 |
[12:27] | I see her. | 我看到她了 |
[12:28] | She is cornered. Sent security. | 她被逼入死路了 快派保安来 |
[12:29] | No, let her go. | 不 让她走 |
[12:31] | She can lead us to subject 2. | 她会带我们找到二号实验体 |
[12:32] | No, no, no! Don’t shoot! Let her go. | 别开枪 让她走 |
[13:05] | Attention! All units. | 所有单位注意 |
[13:07] | Subject # 1 and # 2 have escaped the perimeter! | 一号和二号实验体已经逃出了包围 |
[13:12] | Security out of gate, use extreme caution… | 外围警卫人员请高度警戒 |
[14:56] | Hey! How did you get in there? You are not allowed in here. | 你怎么进来的 这里不允许进入 |
[15:01] | – Pier is closed. – Since when? | -码头关闭了 -什么时候关闭的 |
[15:05] | A long time ago. Come on. | 很久以前 出来吧 |
[15:09] | How long? | 多久 |
[15:12] | About 12 years ago. | 大约十二年前 |
[15:15] | Since the cleansing. | 大清洗之后 |
[15:17] | Why? You okay, ma’am? | 怎么问这个 你没事吧 女士 |
[15:20] | Attention all units. Code 3. | 所有单位注意 代码三 |
[15:22] | Com receiving a report of assault exit 39, under pass. | 地下通道三十九号出口发生袭击事件 |
[15:26] | Possible non-human aggressor. Proceed with cautious. | 入侵者可能是异种 小心行动 |
[15:29] | CDC already enroute. All area units respond. | 疾病防治中心正在赶来 全部单位请回复 |
[15:34] | Ma’am? Hey! Ma’am? | 女士 女士 |
[16:06] | Hey, what you doing over there? | 你在那干什么 |
[16:07] | Stay right there! Get back here right now. | 别再往前走了 赶紧回来 |
[16:30] | Whoever it is, they couldn’t have made it very far. | 不管那是什么东西 都不可能逃得太远 |
[16:33] | I’ll alert the CDC to keep an eye out. | 我会通知疾病防治中心小心警戒 |
[16:34] | They are enroute. | 他们在赶来的路上 |
[16:36] | No way this attack was human. | 这伤势不可能是人类造成的 |
[16:38] | – You don’t know that. – Don’t know what? | -这可说不准 -什么说不准 |
[16:42] | The guy is shreded. | 这家伙被撕烂了 |
[16:43] | His throat was found in the gutter. | 他的喉咙在水沟里找到的 |
[16:45] | Just, let me handle it. | 我来处理就行了 |
[16:46] | What’s to handle? This is Lycan written all over it. | 还要处理什么 明显是狼人的毒手 |
[16:49] | Detective, when was the last time | 警探 你上次听说狼人杀人 |
[16:51] | you heard about a report of a Lycan killing? | 是什么时候 |
[16:54] | Couple years ago? | 几年前 |
[16:56] | How many years have you been with this department? | 你加入这部门有几年了 |
[16:59] | What do you mean? I’ve been here for three months. | 什么意思 我加入三个月了 |
[17:01] | Exactly. | 那不就结了 |
[17:03] | You question me last until you know a bit more. | 多长点见识再来质疑我 |
[17:06] | – You clear? – Crystal. | -清楚了吗 -非常 |
[17:11] | Detective Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安警探 |
[17:13] | Detective, we just received a report, | 警探 我们刚得到报告 |
[17:15] | there has been a disturbance at Antigen Labs. | 抗原实验室发生了状况 |
[17:17] | An eyewitness says there may have been an escape, | 有目击者称似乎有东西逃走了 |
[17:19] | he said someone jumped out of a window. | 他说有个人跳窗而出 |
[17:22] | This is a priority investigation. We need you over there ASAP. | 这是首要调查任务 请尽快赶去那里 |
[17:26] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[17:28] | Hey, let’s go. Johnson, you’re the lead. | 咱们走吧 约翰逊 这交给你了 |
[17:31] | Will do. | 好的 |
[17:48] | Who’s in charge? | 这里谁负责 |
[17:51] | There’s a Detective Sebastian here to see you, Sir. | 先生 有个塞巴斯蒂安警探说要见你 |
[17:57] | – Where is he? – In the lobby, sir. | -他在哪 -在大厅 先生 |
[18:05] | You’ll be relieved to know the situation is well under control. | 情况已经得到控制 您可放心 |
[18:08] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[18:10] | I repeat, well under control. | 我重复一遍 得到了控制 |
[18:11] | I repeat, what happened? | 我重复一遍 发生了什么 |
[18:13] | Ah, yes. There’re report to be filed. | 也对 你得写报告 |
[18:17] | One of our test subject attempted to escape. | 我们的一个实验体试图逃跑 |
[18:20] | We were forced to put it down. | 我们不得不将其处理掉 |
[18:22] | So nothing got out? | 这么说没有什么跑出来 |
[18:24] | Only a stray bullet. | 除了一发榴弹 |
[18:25] | – And the subject? – Flash burned. | -实验体呢 -闪光灼烧了 |
[18:28] | Will that be all? | 可以了吗 |
[18:29] | Few things to attend to, you could imagine. | 小事一桩 你多虑了 |
[18:32] | Doctor, we’ve received an anonymous call | 医生 我们接到一通匿名电话 |
[18:34] | there’s something else escaped through a window. | 说有不明物体跳窗逃出去了 |
[18:37] | Detective, our mission in Antigen, | 警探 我们抗原实验室的工作 |
[18:39] | is to develop ways to preventing infection, | 是研发预防感染的方法 |
[18:41] | not releaseing it into the general population. | 不会将其释放到人群 |
[18:45] | I lost my son due to this decease. | 我的儿子就是感染致死 |
[18:48] | There is no room for error with me | 事关人民安危 |
[18:50] | when it comes to the safety of the public. | 我不可能犯错 |
[18:52] | If something had escaped, authorities will be notified. | 要真有什么逃出去 我会通知官方人员的 |
[18:56] | You are an authority, are you not? | 你就是官方人员 不是吗 |
[19:00] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 那么 恕我告退 |
[19:25] | The guy in charge says its nothing. Let’s go. | 负责的家伙说没啥事 咱们走吧 |
[19:29] | Yeah, it’s bullshit. Look at this. | 尽放屁 看看这个 |
[19:33] | Want me to report it? | 要我去报告吗 |
[19:35] | No, I’ll do it. | 不用了 我去吧 |
[19:37] | I do not mind, I can do it for you. | 别客气 我帮你吧 |
[19:41] | All right, sir. | 听你的 长官 |
[20:06] | Prisoner that helped me escape, | 帮我逃离的那个囚犯 |
[20:09] | the one you called subject two. | 你们称之为二号实验体的那个 |
[20:11] | – Was it a hybrid? – Yes. | -它是个混种吗 -是的 |
[20:15] | What were you doing with us? | 你们拿我们干什么 |
[20:20] | We can help the government identifying the infected. | 帮助政府鉴别被感染者 |
[20:23] | We were using your DNA to try to find a cure | 我们想使用你们的DNA |
[20:26] | to prevent another outbreak. | 找到阻止疾病再爆发的方法 |
[20:28] | You were told that I will lead you to the hybrid, | 他们通知你 说我会带你们找到那个混种 |
[20:31] | why? | 为什么 |
[20:32] | Subject two is a restricted information. | 关于二号实验体的信息高度保密 |
[20:35] | – I don’t have the clearance. – You’re lying. | -我没有权限 -你撒谎 |
[20:40] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[20:43] | No, please! | 别 求求你 |
[20:44] | All I know is that | 我只知道 |
[20:45] | there is some kind of connection between you two. | 你们之间有某种联系 |
[20:47] | Your brain waves fall into sync, | 你们一旦靠近彼此 |
[20:49] | whenever you’re close to each other. | 脑电波会趋于同步 |
[20:51] | You can see through each other’s eyes. | 你们的视感是相通的 |
[20:55] | Please don’t! I’m the one who let you go! | 求求你 别 是我放你走的[另意为放手] |
[20:58] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们互不相欠了 |
[21:33] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[21:35] | Creepy as well. | 怪吓人的 |
[21:37] | – I’m calling it in. – Let’s go. | -我去叫增援 -走 |
[22:39] | – Don’t. – Why not? | -别 -为什么 |
[22:41] | We are the same. | 我们是同族 |
[22:46] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么要跟踪我 |
[22:48] | We monitored the police frequencies. | 我们监听了警察的无线电 |
[22:51] | We? | 我们 |
[22:51] | You know what attacked that human back there. | 你知道是什么袭击 |
[22:54] | – Under the bridge? – No. | -桥下的那个人类吗 -不知道 |
[23:00] | Lycans. | 狼人 |
[23:02] | What remains of them, yes. | 虽然所剩无几 但就是这些家伙 |
[23:06] | They’ve been hiding down here like rats, ever since the purge. | 大清洗后 他们就像老鼠一样躲在这里 |
[23:09] | Desease and starving, they have never jump above ground, | 忍受着饥饿和病痛 却从未现于天日 |
[23:12] | which means there is something has got them wound up. | 说明有样东西让他们惶恐不安 |
[23:17] | Something you’re not telling me. | 到底是什么 |
[24:18] | – Do you know her? – No. | -你认识她吗 -不认识 |
[24:27] | They will come back in numbers. | 他们很快就会大举袭来 |
[24:31] | We can’t leave her here. | 我们不能把她留在这 |
[24:50] | Try the van! | 试试这辆车 |
[24:57] | Get in! Move! Quickly! | 进去 快点 |
[25:17] | Three of them are behind us! | 有三只追过来了 |
[26:36] | Go to back! | 往后靠 |
[26:45] | Fucking beast, shit! | 他妈的畜生 去死 |
[27:31] | You drive! | 你来开车 |
[28:19] | She’s not healing. | 她无法自愈 |
[28:20] | We have a doctor that can help her. | 我们有医生能治疗她 |
[28:22] | In our cavern. | 在我们的密穴 |
[28:25] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[28:29] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[28:31] | Subject 2. You are subject 1. | 二号实验体 你是一号实验体 |
[28:37] | I freed you. | 我释放了你 |
[28:41] | Do you not know who I am? | 你不知道我是谁吗 |
[28:45] | They told me that I have no mother. | 我们告诉我 我没有母亲 |
[28:48] | That she died when I was born. | 她生我时死了 |
[28:51] | I never believed it. | 我一直不相信 |
[28:54] | I felt… you. | 我感应到了你 |
[28:56] | I saw images through your eyes. | 我能看到你双眼所见之物 |
[28:59] | But then someone outside my door. | 一天 有人在我的门外说话 |
[29:03] | They said since I was no longer a child, | 他们说我长大了 |
[29:05] | the wait was over, | 没有必要再等下去 |
[29:09] | that I’ll be dead soon. | 我很快就会死 |
[29:11] | That my own mother, right next door, | 而与我一墙之隔的母亲 |
[29:14] | will never even know I existed. | 将永远不会知道我的存在 |
[29:19] | What did they tell you of your father? | 关于你的父亲 他们告诉了你什么 |
[29:22] | They must’ve told you something. | 他们一定告诉了你些什么 |
[29:24] | Do you see images through him? | 你能感应他的所见吗 |
[29:27] | No. Only you. | 不能 只有你的 |
[29:35] | No. Please! | 求求你 不要 |
[29:48] | She’s never stepped foot outside the lab. | 她从未离开过实验室 |
[29:50] | How could she possibly survive? | 她怎么可能在外生存 |
[29:52] | I understand the risk of reporting her escape to the authorities. | 我明白向官方报告她已逃跑很冒险 |
[29:55] | There is no record of her birth, | 她没有任何出生记录 |
[29:56] | so questions will be asked, I am well aware of that. | 所以定会引起诸多疑问 这点我很清楚 |
[29:59] | But if she dies, | 但如果她死了 |
[30:00] | all our years of research would’ve been… | 我们多年的研究心血就… |
[30:01] | Lida, don’t tell me how to do my job! | 琳达 别对我指手划脚 |
[30:03] | Why not take a look at your own professional conduct? | 你的职业操守都丢哪里去了 |
[30:06] | And how your continual need | 你一直想把这玩意 |
[30:08] | to endow this creature with human traits | 当成人类看待 |
[30:10] | has led to the lackness of security protocols? | 这导致了多少安全隐患 |
[30:13] | It’s not a human being! And it’s not your child! | 它根本不是人类 更不是你的孩子 |
[30:15] | It’s not to en cuddle and pity. | 用不着呵护爱怜它 |
[30:17] | It’s a blite of nature! | 它就是个低等的牲畜 |
[30:23] | Stop worrying. It’ll come back to us. | 别担心了 它自己会回来的 |
[31:58] | Get Olivia at once. | 快叫奥利维亚过来 |
[32:18] | Do you think I’m foolish enough to take you with your word? | 你以为我会蠢到相信你的话吗 |
[32:23] | No reason to fear the death dealer | 你是个死亡使者 |
[32:25] | who fell in love with a Lycan | 你的”情狼”杀害了我们的两位长老 |
[32:27] | who murdered two of our elders? | 难道我们不应该感到害怕吗 |
[32:29] | And with every turn has betrayed her own kind… | 你还三番五次地背叛同族 |
[32:35] | – Do you know who this is? – Yes. | -你知道她是谁吗 -知道 |
[32:41] | But it was we who first betrayed her, father. | 但是父亲 是我们背叛她在先 |
[32:45] | Let her through. | 让她过来 |
[32:49] | She’s not healing. | 她不能自愈 |
[33:01] | She was attacked by a lower Lycan. | 她被一只低等狼人袭击 |
[33:04] | Two hours ago. | 两小时前 |
[33:08] | Her self repair is active but weakened. | 她的自愈能力在起效 但被削弱了 |
[33:16] | She has no origin bite marks… | 她身上没有咬痕 |
[33:21] | Or scars. | 也没有伤疤 |
[33:24] | I’ve never seen a child like this before. | 这种情况的孩子我从未见过 |
[33:28] | – When did you last feed? – Feed? | -你上一次吸食是什么时候 -吸食 |
[33:33] | Give her blood. | 给她吸血 |
[33:43] | Child, you must… | 孩子 你必须 |
[34:04] | Slowly… slowly. | 慢点 慢点 |
[34:18] | She’s healing. | 她在自愈了 |
[34:21] | – And quickly. – Good. | -速度很快 -很好 |
[34:23] | Take her to my room. She needs the rest. | 带她到我的房间去 她需要休息 |
[34:25] | No! | 不 |
[34:28] | Look at the eyes. | 看看她的眼睛 |
[34:39] | I never believed it, they do exist. | 我一直都不相信 他们真的存在 |
[34:45] | This is not one of us. | 这不是我们的同族 |
[34:48] | No, it’s something more, father. | 没错 父亲 她不止是吸血鬼 |
[34:52] | What do you know of her? | 关于她你知道些什么 |
[34:57] | I was held captive at a place called Antigen. | 当时我被囚禁在一个叫抗原实验室的地方 |
[35:01] | One of the other prisoners freed me. | 另一个囚犯释放了我 |
[35:04] | I believed it was Michael Corvin, | 我原以为是迈克尔·考文 |
[35:06] | the only hybrid I knew existed at that time. | 他是我当时知道的唯一一个混种 |
[35:09] | Yes, yes, your Lycan lover long dead. | 是的 是的 你那挨千刀的狼族爱人 |
[35:11] | What is this then? | 那这到底是什么东西 |
[35:14] | None of your concern. | 与你无关 |
[35:17] | As soon as she regain her strength, I will leave with her. | 她一恢复体力 我就带着她离开 |
[35:58] | I used to hear stories of the death dealers, | 我曾听过死亡使者的传说 |
[36:02] | that they were a thing of the past… | 传说他们仅存于历史 |
[36:06] | …never to returned. | 再也不会出现 |
[36:09] | I’m glad they were wrong. | 很高兴这些传说是错的 |
[36:12] | You knew who I am. | 你早知道我是谁 |
[36:16] | And yet, you still brought me here. | 但还是把我带到这里来 |
[36:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:23] | You’re a fighter. | 你是个战士 |
[36:25] | We could use more like you to teach us. | 我们需要更多你这样的人来指导我们 |
[36:28] | I wish only your father would agree. | 只怕你父亲不会同意 |
[36:30] | There was a time when he would’ve. | 总有一天他会同意的 |
[36:32] | That’s why he dislike you so much. | 这就是为什么他这么讨厌你 |
[36:33] | I think… it reminds him of the days… | 我想 这让他回想起 |
[36:35] | …when he defended us with fire and steel… | 用火焰钢铁保护我们的岁月 |
[36:38] | rather than hollow words. | 而不是一大堆空话 |
[36:40] | And he knows how much we need you. | 他知道我们有多需要你 |
[36:43] | I’m not a leader. | 我不是当领袖的料 |
[36:45] | But you fight for what you believe in. | 但是你为信仰而战 |
[36:47] | You always have. | 一直如此 |
[36:49] | I don’t know what I believe in anymore. | 我都不知道该相信什么 |
[36:51] | I don’t recognize this world. | 我不知道信仰为何物 |
[36:54] | But you haven’t changed. | 但是你没变 |
[36:57] | I saw in your eyes when you look at the child. | 我看到你看那个孩子的眼神 |
[37:00] | You’ll protect her. | 你会保护她 |
[37:03] | It’s in your blood. It’s who you are. | 这种本能融于血液 这就是你 |
[37:07] | When you leave, take me with you. | 离开时带上我 |
[38:14] | You distrust me. | 你不信任我 |
[38:23] | Of course you do. I made you feel unwelcome. | 你当然不信任我 你觉得我不欢迎你 |
[38:26] | And for that I’m sorry. | 为此我感到抱歉 |
[38:33] | Your eyes… | 你的眼睛… |
[38:35] | …are special. | 很特别 |
[38:39] | I know exactly what you are. | 我很清楚你是什么物种 |
[38:55] | My father says should we survive as a species. | 我父亲说如果我们种族能存活下去 |
[38:58] | These relics will help our descendants | 这些遗迹会告诉我们的后人 |
[39:00] | to know who we were and how we live. | 我们是什么 我们如何生活 |
[39:02] | And what do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[39:04] | That if we continue to live as we do now… | 如果我们还像现在这样生活 |
[39:07] | then we disgrace the past and don’t deserve the future. | 就是有辱祖先 无颜面对后人 |
[39:10] | We must resist the humans. | 我们必须抵抗人类 |
[39:13] | Wherever and whenever possible. | 无论何时何地 |
[39:15] | Between the first and second purges | 在第一轮和第二轮大清洗之间 |
[39:17] | …the lycan youth rallied in the same way | 狼族的年轻人联合了起来 |
[39:20] | against the troop and serve their elders. | 抵抗人类军队 保护年长者 |
[39:22] | Their calls for violent action carried today. | 他们呼吁以暴制暴 |
[39:26] | The result… the Werewolves are nearly extinct. | 结果是 狼族几近灭族 |
[39:32] | Is that what you wish for us? Extinction? | 你也希望看到我们灭族吗 |
[39:35] | Yet, you bring her offspring into our home. | 你还把她的女儿带回家 |
[39:38] | Do you honestly believe | 你真的相信 |
[39:39] | that humans will allow her to remain free? | 人类会给她自由吗 |
[39:42] | They will hunt her down at any expense. | 他们会不惜一切代价把她抓回去 |
[39:44] | Then we can help protect them. | 但是我们可以保护她们 |
[39:46] | Protect them? | 保护她们 |
[39:48] | They’ll leave tonight. | 她们今晚必须离开 |
[39:50] | This isn’t prudence. This is cowardice plain and simple. | 这不是谨慎 而是头脑简单的懦夫所为 |
[39:56] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆子 |
[39:58] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆子 |
[40:01] | Do so little. | 袖手旁观 |
[40:33] | I dreamt of the day that we would meet, | 我像一个傻乎乎的小女孩 |
[40:39] | like a silly little girl. | 无数次地梦想我们见面的场景 |
[40:47] | You’re as cold as one who’s already dead | 你和死去的那个人一样铁石心肠 |
[40:55] | Yesterday … I was with your father. | 昨天 我还和你爸爸在一起 |
[41:02] | he was a little bit further away from me than you are now. | 今天 我和他的距离比你我更甚 |
[41:08] | I went to sleep… | 我深夜入眠 |
[41:11] | and when I awoke the next day. | 但第二天醒来 |
[41:15] | I learn that over night, | 才知道 一夜之间 |
[41:18] | 12 years have passed. | 十二年已经过去 |
[41:22] | And instead of the only man I ever loved, | 我深爱的那个男人离我远去 |
[41:27] | this little girl with his eyes. | 只有一个小女孩有着和他一样的双眸 |
[41:33] | My heart is not cold. | 我不是铁石心肠 |
[41:36] | It’s broken. | 而是心碎了 |
[41:42] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:57] | They’re here! | 他们来了 |
[42:00] | Stay here. Wait for me. | 待在这里等我回来 |
[42:02] | No, take me with you. Please! | 别 带上我 求你了 |
[42:05] | I wouldn’t let anyone hurt you. I promise. | 我不会让任何人伤害你的 我保证 |
[42:09] | Lock the door. | 锁好门 |
[42:12] | Everyone into the shelter! Now! | 大家都到避难所去 马上 |
[42:17] | – Prepare the armory. – Do as I say. Go! | -准备武器 -听我的 走 |
[42:22] | – Pay heed to me! – No! | -听我的 -不 |
[42:26] | We stand and we fight! | 留下来 奋勇抵抗 |
[42:44] | No! You’re not safe! | 不 你很危险 |
[42:50] | Stop this, now! | 给我住手 马上 |
[42:53] | We lived safely for years, | 我们在这里平安生活了数代 |
[42:54] | and now you brought humans to this covenant. | 现在你把人类卷入这个契约中 |
[42:56] | They want the girl, | 他们要那个女孩 |
[42:57] | and they will stop at nothing to get her back. | 不得到她他们是不会罢休的 |
[42:59] | This day was bound to come. With or without us. | 这一天总会到来 无论有没有我们 |
[43:02] | Let’s move! Munitions, let’s go. Everyone! | 拿上武器回击 大家一起上 |
[43:05] | Are you mad? | 你们疯了吗 |
[43:06] | We have no more than a handful of fighters. We’ll be annihilated. | 我们就几个人 会被灭族的 |
[43:11] | And what’s your plan, father? Let’s go! Now! | 那你的计划呢 父亲 我们走 |
[43:16] | – Where are you going? – To get her away from here. | -你去哪里 -带她离开这儿 |
[43:18] | Your father is right. We shouldn’t have come. | 你父亲说得没错 我们不该来 |
[43:20] | – He doesn’t understand what… – The humans will follow us out. | -他不明白… -人类会跟着我们离开 |
[43:22] | You just need to hold them off until then. | 你帮我拖住他们 |
[43:25] | I’m doing this for her. | 我是为了她 |
[43:27] | She’s more powerful than any of us. | 她比我们都强大 |
[43:29] | And they fear the day she discovers it. | 他们担心她发现自己超能力的那天 |
[43:32] | I have to get her out of here. | 我得带她离开这里 |
[44:12] | Lycans! | 狼人 |
[44:17] | Silver ammunition. Now! | 银弹 快 |
[44:22] | Move! Move! | 发射 发射 |
[45:08] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[45:11] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[45:36] | Move, move! | 上 上 |
[46:18] | We need to go. | 我们得快走 |
[46:45] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[46:49] | – Take her somewhere safe. – No! | -带她去安全的地方 -不 |
[46:51] | Take her. Go! | 带她走 快 |
[49:35] | – Where is she? – They took her. | -她在哪里 -他们把她带走了 |
[49:39] | They accepted her. As a gift from me. | 我把她作为礼物送给了他们 |
[50:25] | Do you even know what you’ve done? Do you have any idea? | 你知道你在做什么吗 你有想过后果吗 |
[50:29] | What would you had me do? Fight to the last, | 你想让我怎么做 殊死搏斗 |
[50:32] | to protect the very one who brought this upon us. | 去保护一个使我们陷入灾难的家伙 |
[50:36] | We are defeated, our covenant is destroyed and my son is dead. | 我们战败 契约破坏 我儿子也死了 |
[50:41] | Because of you. Why? | 都是因为你 为什么 |
[50:47] | Because he helped that child of yours. | 因为他帮了你的孩子 |
[50:50] | If they’ll kill her, so be it. | 如果他们要杀她 去杀好了 |
[50:52] | Your son died because he was fighting for all of you. | 你儿子死 是因为他为了你们在战斗 |
[50:57] | Because he knew that running is not survival. | 他知道逃亡不是长久之计 |
[51:01] | It’s been lycans. Not extinct. More powerful than ever. | 那是狼人 他们还没灭族 反而更强大 |
[51:07] | That thing was more than twice the size of any Lycan I’ve ever seen. | 那家伙是我以前见到的狼人的两倍 |
[51:12] | They risk showing themselves after more… | 他们躲藏了十年之后贸然现身 |
[51:14] | than a decade in hiding because of her. | 都是因为她 |
[51:17] | And you handed her over to them. | 而你居然把她拱手相送 |
[51:21] | She is the last direct descendant of Alexander Corvinus. | 她是亚历山大·科尔维努斯唯一的直系血脉 |
[51:27] | The only hybrid child that is ever existed. | 吸血鬼和狼人现存唯一的混血儿 |
[51:32] | Whatever it is the Lycans want from her, | 无论狼人想从她身上得到什么 |
[51:36] | your son knew it was worth dying for. | 你儿子都深知这值得他用生命捍卫 |
[51:45] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[52:16] | David… | 大卫 |
[53:32] | A force of two dozen Lycans | 一群狼人 |
[53:33] | attacked and destroyed one of our covenants last night. | 昨晚突然袭击 破坏了我们的契约 |
[53:39] | You’re not surprised. | 你居然一点都不惊讶 |
[53:42] | You knew the Lycans were not extinct. How? | 你知道狼人没有灭族 怎么知道的 |
[53:45] | – Just a feeling. – I’m not good with feelings. | -就是一种直觉 -我不相信 |
[53:50] | – I want to know how. – This is not the place for this. | -告诉我 -这里不适合谈这个 |
[53:55] | – And you’re not gonna kill me. – Really? | -你也不会杀了我 -是吗 |
[53:57] | No, because you wouldn’t need a fucking gun to do it. | 是 因为你根本不需要一把破枪来杀我 |
[54:04] | A few years ago, | 多年以前 |
[54:05] | the government declared mission accomplished on all Lycans. | 政府宣布对狼人的作战任务已经完成 |
[54:08] | Feds announced that we were to only focus on your kind now. | 联邦政府宣称我们的唯一目标就是你们 |
[54:13] | Three months ago, a friend of mine sent me this. | 三个月前 一个朋友给我送来了这个 |
[54:17] | It arrived two days after | 两天以后 |
[54:18] | he was found hanging from his own ceiling fan. | 他被发现吊死在吊扇上 |
[54:23] | 200 suspected Lycan captures. Every case was investigated. | 两百个狼人嫌疑犯 每个案例都调查了 |
[54:27] | Every blood test came back negative. | 每个血液样本都呈阴性 |
[54:28] | So my friend began to wonder | 所以我朋友开始怀疑 |
[54:31] | were they all false leads | 他们是被误导了 |
[54:32] | or someone trying to protect the Lycans. | 或者有人在保护狼人 |
[54:35] | Helping them to replenish thier packs letting them regroup. | 帮助他们补充重组 |
[54:38] | What about your own department? | 你自己部门的人呢 |
[54:42] | They have my daughter. All I care about is getting her back. | 他们抓了我女儿 我只想让她回来 |
[54:48] | If you’re protecting someone, I don’t care. | 你要保护谁 我不关心 |
[54:50] | I’m not after them. I just want her. | 我不是在追踪狼人 我只想我女儿回来 |
[54:53] | No! Even if there are others in my department | 不行 即便我的部门里有这样的人 |
[54:57] | they wouldn’t have the authority. | 他们也没有这个权力 |
[54:59] | This goes much higher. I believe all the way to the top. | 必须要更高级别 我想可能要到最高层 |
[55:06] | – What about the bottom? – What do you mean? | -或者是基层 -你什么意思 |
[55:09] | Who administers the tests? | 谁负责这项检测 |
[55:12] | We’re short on time, so if you please take a look at these. | 我们时间不多 麻烦看下这个 |
[55:17] | The schedule will take you from the moment we adjourn today | 这份时间表详细勾勒出从今天我们延会 |
[55:19] | straight through to the final manufacture of the vaccine. | 到疫苗的最后生产 |
[55:23] | If we stick to this plan, | 如果我们遵照这个时间表 |
[55:25] | inoculation should begin within 3 months. | 接种会在三个月内得以实施 |
[55:27] | Any questions? Now it’s the time. | 有别的问题吗 现在赶紧提 |
[55:29] | Because after today’s surgery… | 因为今天的手术结束后 |
[55:31] | …there’ll be no communication between us | 我们不再会有联系 |
[55:33] | until we meet up again in the inoculation center. | 下次见面就是在疫苗接种中心了 |
[55:35] | Doctor, in terms of your test subject, | 医生 根据你的测试实验体 |
[55:38] | he continues to demonstrate immunity to silver? | 他对银还是免疫吗 |
[55:41] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[55:43] | And additional inoculations administered only as precaution | 而且额外的接种只是作为一种预防 |
[55:47] | have triggered side effects we never imagined. | 可能带来的副作用是我们难以想象的 |
[55:50] | Vast increases in strenght. | 力量暴增 |
[55:52] | Muscle mass, self-healing. Stamina. | 肌肉猛长 自我愈合 精力充沛 |
[55:58] | You said she was essential to our research. | 你说过她对我们的研究至关重要 |
[56:01] | Yes, and will continue to be. | 是的 一直是 |
[56:03] | How? By dissecting her? | 怎么做 解剖她吗 |
[56:06] | – You weren’t meant have that. – I care for this little girl. | -你太无礼了 -我很担心这个小女孩 |
[56:10] | All these years and you expect me to sit by while you… | 这些年来 你希望我坐视不理 而你… |
[56:15] | Harvest, it’s genetic material. I expect nothing from you. | 收获的是遗传物质 我对你别无所求 |
[56:21] | I hired you to look after it. | 我雇你来照看它 |
[56:23] | And for the most part, you did an excellent job. | 总的来说 你干得很不错 |
[56:26] | – Saving the lives of thousands. – What are you talking about? | -挽救了成千上万人的生命 -你在说什么 |
[56:31] | An entire species saved from extinction. | 整个种族免于灭亡 |
[56:40] | Jacob… | 雅各布 |
[57:26] | After today, you won’t have to wait so long between injections. | 今天过后 注射间隔会缩短 |
[57:31] | – Are you sure she’s ready? – Estrogen levels high. | -你确定她准备好了吗 -雌性激素升高 |
[57:35] | intervals between menstruations holding steady. It’s come of age. | 经期稳定 发育成熟 |
[57:41] | Everything’s worked out. Just as we’d hoped. | 万事俱备 如我们所愿 |
[57:48] | You’re the first proof. I am proud of you, son. | 你是功臣 我为你骄傲 儿子 |
[57:58] | Now that she’s with us again… | 既然她又回到我们手上 |
[58:00] | we have all the genetic material that we need. | 我们有了一切所需的基因材料 |
[58:02] | Ready for cloning enough to produce an endless supply of vaccine… | 可以开始克隆 生产出无尽的疫苗 |
[58:08] | Imagine… Our species immune to silver! | 想象一下 我们的种族对银免疫 |
[58:13] | No more hiding. | 不需要躲躲藏藏了 |
[58:15] | Every Lycan under our command as powerful as you are. | 我们治下的每一个狼人都能和你一样强大 |
[58:19] | I even begun injecting myself. | 我甚至可以为自己注射 |
[58:22] | I only wish mother were here to see it. | 真希望妈妈能目睹这一切 |
[58:26] | Your mother chose to remain human. | 你妈妈选择做一个人类 |
[58:30] | She abandoned us. | 她抛弃了我们 |
[58:34] | Remember that. | 记住 |
[58:50] | Of course, father. | 当然 父亲 |
[58:59] | Look, if you’re right about “Antigen”, | 听着 如果你对抗原实验室的看法是对的 |
[59:00] | who knows how many lycans are hiding in there. | 谁知道有多少狼人藏在那儿 |
[59:04] | The second when you step foot inside, | 你前脚刚进去 |
[59:06] | – you gonna be surrounded. – I’m hoping so. | -就会被包围 -我倒希望这样 |
[59:10] | I know you want her back. I can help you. | 我知道你想救她 我可以帮你 |
[59:13] | – Why? – Just tell me what your plan is. | -为什么 -告诉我你的计划 |
[59:40] | It’s worse if you try to fight it. | 越是反抗情况越糟 |
[59:44] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[59:48] | How is it you actually able to survive in the sunlight? | 你怎么能活在阳光下 |
[59:54] | It was a gift , | 是被赠与的能力 |
[59:56] | from a man named Alexander Corvinus. | 来自一个名叫亚历山大·科尔维努斯的人 |
[59:59] | Founding father. | 国父 |
[1:00:04] | I used to be married to a nurse. | 我曾和一个护士结婚 |
[1:00:09] | One day at work, she was bitten. | 上班的时候 她被吸血鬼咬了 |
[1:00:13] | Nobody knew but us. We lived like that for a few years. | 我们没告诉任何人 一起生活了许多年 |
[1:00:19] | Then came the purge. | 然后就是大清洗 |
[1:00:22] | Feds were conducting door to doors and when they knocked on ours. | 联邦工作人员挨家挨户搜查 到了我家 |
[1:00:32] | She told me she love me and… | 她告诉我她爱我 |
[1:00:36] | …and then she let the sunlight in. | 然后让阳光照了进来 |
[1:00:40] | I had to watch her burn. | 我眼睁睁看着她烧死 |
[1:01:07] | – Do you hear me? – Yes. | -能听到吗 -听到 |
[1:01:12] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:01:28] | – Shit! It’s her! – In daylight? | -操 是她 -白天出没? |
[1:01:29] | – It’s her! Go! – Okay. | -是她 走 -好 |
[1:02:02] | – Wait for my cue. – I’m ready. | -等我暗号 -我准备好了 |
[1:02:11] | Ops code A, repeat ops code A. Breach on level 1. | 代号A 重复代号A 一级破坏 |
[1:02:14] | Intruder is asending in evelator 4. | 入侵者攀上四号电梯 |
[1:02:16] | All security in the area to the elevator, now! | 所有安保人员抵达电梯 |
[1:02:23] | Anesthesia, you ready? | 麻醉 准备好了吗 |
[1:02:24] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | -好了 -很好 |
[1:02:49] | All security units to be on alert! | 安保小组请警戒 |
[1:02:52] | Intruder on premises. | 入侵者进入楼内 |
[1:02:54] | Security team alert all units. Intruder is set in the elevator. | 所有安保人员注意 入侵者进入电梯 |
[1:02:57] | Come on. Let’s go! | 来吧 开始 |
[1:03:20] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[1:03:38] | – That’s your cue. – Copy. | -这是暗号 -收到 |
[1:04:10] | They’re using silver nitrate gas. Bombs on all the floors. | 他们用的是硝酸银气体 到处都在爆炸 |
[1:04:15] | It’s subject 1. We need to evacuate. | 是一号实验体 我们得撤离 |
[1:04:18] | Fine. Start the propofol of infusion. | 好吧 开始异丙酚注射 |
[1:04:21] | We are not canceling this procedure, understood? We’re moving it. | 我们不是取消手术 只是转移 |
[1:04:27] | You find her. And you destroy her. | 是你发现了她 她交给你 |
[1:04:31] | With pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[1:04:46] | I’m here. I got movement on a van, parking level 3. | 锁定货车为目标 三号停车场 |
[1:04:49] | No sign of the girl. | 没看到女孩 |
[1:04:51] | They are on the move. Just don’t lose them. | 他们在转移 别跟丢了 |
[1:04:59] | She is in the service elevator. | 她在员工电梯里 |
[1:05:03] | – Get her. – I’m coming down. | -抓住她 -我下来了 |
[1:05:27] | Selene! Selene! | 赛琳娜 赛琳娜 |
[1:05:32] | They’re heading to parking level 2. | 他们去往二号停车场 |
[1:05:36] | Selene? I need to know where you are. | 赛琳娜 告诉我你在哪儿 |
[1:05:51] | Oh, shit! | 操 |
[1:06:08] | Selene, where are you? | 赛琳娜 你在哪儿 |
[1:06:39] | I see her! I see her! Parking level 2. | 我看到她了 我看到她了 二号停车场 |
[1:06:42] | They’re loading your daughter into the van. | 他们正把你女儿装进货车 |
[1:06:45] | Selene, where are you? | 赛琳娜 你在哪儿 |
[1:06:49] | Fuck it! | 操 |
[1:06:54] | Hold it right there! Stop! | 别动 住手 |
[1:07:09] | – Michael? – Kill her! | -迈克尔 -杀了她 |
[1:07:23] | Selene, Lane has her in the van, they’re on the move. | 赛琳娜 莱恩把她装进货车 他们走了 |
[1:07:26] | Where are you? They’re leaving with her. | 你在哪儿 他们把她带走了 |
[1:07:31] | I’m on my way. | 我来了 |
[1:09:01] | Come on, faster! | 拜托 快点 |
[1:09:21] | Don’t stop! Kill him! | 别停 杀了他 |
[1:09:50] | Selene, they are heading for parking level 1. | 赛琳娜 他们开向一号停车场 |
[1:09:55] | Selene, they’re getting away on parking level 1. Do you copy? | 赛琳娜 他们开向一号停车场 收到了吗 |
[1:09:58] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[1:10:23] | – Is everything okay? – Levels are holding stable, sir. | -还好吗 -各项指数稳定 |
[1:10:26] | Baseline vitals are… | 生命体征基线… |
[1:12:10] | Fuck you! | 混蛋 |
[1:12:54] | Get away from her! | 放开她 |
[1:14:54] | It’s worse if you try to fight it. | 越是反抗情况会越糟 |
[1:15:00] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:15:59] | – I heal instantly. – I’m counting on it. | -我能瞬间愈合 -我替你数着呢 |
[1:17:02] | You came back for me. | 你回来找我了 |
[1:17:08] | I said I would. | 我说过我会的 |
[1:17:11] | Selene. | 赛琳娜 |
[1:17:16] | You should go. | 你得赶快离开 |
[1:17:20] | – There’s a safe house, not far from here. – Go. | -离这儿不远处有个藏身之所 -快走 |
[1:17:23] | I’ll send them on different path, buy you some time. | 我引开他们 为你争取时间 |
[1:17:27] | Thank you. Come on, David. | 谢谢你 来吧 大卫 |
[1:17:33] | – We’re going back in? – We are. | -我们这是回去吗 -是的 |
[1:17:54] | What is it? Michael? | 他是谁 迈克尔吗 |
[1:18:00] | The roof. | 在顶楼 |
[1:18:07] | Though the world has changed, our enemy remains the same. | 世事变迁 敌人永存 |
[1:18:13] | The Lycans will rebuild. | 狼族会卷土重来 |
[1:18:15] | And will hunt for her father as they did for her. | 他们将猎杀她的父亲 一如当初猎杀她 |
[1:18:20] | But as they grow stronger, so will we. | 他们更强大的同时 我们也一样 |
[1:18:25] | The Vampire covenant will not only survive this world. | 吸血鬼契约已破 无法拯救世界 |
[1:18:29] | We will reclaim it. | 我们将重新书写传奇 |