英文名称:Underdog
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is Simon Barsinister, | 各位先生女士 这是赛门巴辛尼斯特 |
[00:53] | the wickedest man in the world. | 世上最邪恶的人 |
[00:55] | He was evil and crazy. | 邪恶又疯狂 |
[00:57] | Simon and his wacky henchman, Cad, schemed to rule the universe. | 赛门和他的怪心腹卡德 暗中计划想统治宇宙 |
[01:01] | But each time they were foiled by me, | 但每次都被我给阻挡了 |
[01:03] | the greatest superhero who ever lived… Underdog! | 有史以来最伟大的超级英雄… 超狗! |
[01:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位先生女士 |
[01:40] | I come to you this evening to discuss the growing problem | 今晚我要讨论我们城市 |
[01:43] | of crime in our city. | 犯罪率成长的问题 |
[01:45] | Here in front of me are files of unsolved cases. | 我面前堆的是未破案的档案 |
[01:50] | We’re getting ahead of ourselves. | 我们越来越受到重视 |
[01:52] | That’s me in the uniform. | 那是身穿制服的我 |
[01:54] | I was raised, since I was just a little puppy, to fight crime. | 我从小狗起就被教养去打击犯罪 |
[01:57] | Never had a family or a place to call home. | 从未有过称作家的家庭或场所 |
[02:00] | I was raised with one purpose and one purpose only: | 我被抚养只有一个目的 |
[02:03] | To help people, to keep them safe. | 帮助人民 保护人民安全 |
[02:06] | Nothing was going to stand in my way. | 凡事都无法阻碍我 |
[02:08] | Easy, boy. | 别紧张 小子 |
[02:12] | -However, to the families involved… -You got something, boy? | -不管怎样 对于相关的家庭… -你察觉到什么吗 小子? |
[02:16] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[02:18] | Alpha Dog has got a lock on the stage. I think it’s the boxes. | A狗盯着讲台看 我想是箱子的关系 |
[02:22] | Criminals should not be allowed to keep their freedom. | 不该允许罪犯逍遥法外 |
[02:25] | Clear the building! | 净空大楼! |
[02:27] | We need SWAT here, now! Please hurry, your honor. | 立刻叫霹雳小组过来! 请快一点 阁下 |
[02:30] | Everybody out! | 大家出去! |
[02:36] | Blue team, go, go! Move! | 蓝队 上 上! 前进! |
[02:45] | No radiation. | 没有辐射 |
[02:47] | No metal. | 没有金属 |
[02:49] | Tweezers, and we’ll lift. | 镊子 准备打开 |
[02:52] | Easy. Right down the side. | 慢慢来 从这边开启 |
[02:55] | Yeah. Slow. And slide. | 慢慢地推开 |
[02:58] | I bet you didn’t know a beagle’s sense of smell | 我打赌你们并不晓得 一只猎犬的嗅觉… |
[03:01] | is 55 times stronger than a human’s. | 比人类的嗅觉灵敏55倍 |
[03:10] | Well, mine’s not. | 可我不是 |
[03:12] | It’s a gift from the American Pork Association. | 这是美国猪肉协会送的礼物 |
[03:16] | I want a full debrief, now. | 马上给我一份完整的报告 |
[03:36] | Nice work, rookie. You found an exploding ham. | 干得好 菜鸟 你找到了一只 火爆 火腿 |
[03:40] | Quiet, I smell a bomb. | 安静 我闻到炸弹的味道 |
[03:42] | You! You should just turn in your tags. | 就是你! 你应该归隐山林了 |
[03:49] | All right, I’ll be honest with you. | 好 我坦白说吧 |
[03:51] | I wasn’t the best dog on the force. | 我并非警界中最优秀的狗 |
[03:53] | In fact, I was probably the worst. | 事实上 我可能是最差劲的 |
[03:55] | The ham was just the latest of my mistakes. | 火腿只是我最近的一次失误 |
[03:58] | Like the time I chewed the extension cord and it was plugged in. | 像是那回我咬了插电的延长线 |
[04:01] | Or when I met that cute poodle | 或是遇到只可爱的狮子狗 |
[04:04] | and it turned out to be a guy. | 结果是公的 |
[04:06] | It’s hard to feel destined for greatness when you keep messing up. | 当你不断搞混时 伟大之路遥不可及 |
[04:10] | But, destiny’s a funny thing. | 但命运是很奇妙的事 |
[04:12] | It’ll creep up on you when you least expect it. | 它会冷不及防地偷偷扑上来 |
[04:15] | Gotcha. Last one for tonight. | 抓到你了 今晚的最后一只 |
[04:27] | Excuse me. Uh, there’s been a big mistake. | 抱歉 严重弄错了 |
[04:30] | I’m not a stray. I shouldn’t be in the pound. | 我不是流浪狗 不该被关进狗笼子里的 |
[04:33] | This ain’t no pound, son. | 这不是狗笼子 小子 |
[04:34] | This place makes the pound look like the dog park. | 这地方令狗笼子像狗儿公园 |
[04:37] | By day it’s OK, but at night, once everyone’s left, | 白天还好 但是到了晚上 一旦所有人离开后 |
[04:40] | that’s when the freaky stuff happens. | 怪事就发生了 |
[04:43] | What kind of “freaky stuff?” | 哪种“怪事”? |
[04:45] | -What did they do to your hair? -What’s wrong with my hair? | -他们把你的毛怎么了? -我的毛怎么了? |
[04:48] | Nothing. Nothing at all. | 没事 完全没事 |
[04:51] | You were saying about the “freaky stuff.” | 你刚刚在说 怪事 |
[04:54] | All I’m saying is when the guy in the white lab coat | 我只是说当穿着实验室白袍的家伙 |
[04:56] | pulls out the giant needle, run! | 掏出巨大的针筒时 就快逃! |
[05:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:10] | Welcome to the graveyard. | 欢迎来到墓园 |
[05:12] | Yeah, nice and quiet, just like I like it. | 嗯 就像我喜欢的那样 祥和安静 |
[05:15] | Uh, sir, excuse me. We’re not open right now. | 先生 抱歉 现在关门了 |
[05:18] | There’s no access to the labs. | 不准进入实验室 |
[05:20] | Oh, really? I’m sorry. | 真的吗? 不好意思 |
[05:23] | That’s all right. Don’t worry. | 没关系 别担心 |
[05:25] | Oh, wait. What’s this? | 等一下 这是什么? |
[05:29] | What does this say? | 上面写怎样? |
[05:31] | Uh… “All Access.” Sorry. | 全权通行 抱歉 |
[05:36] | It’s OK. You all make mistakes. | 没关系 人都会犯错 |
[05:39] | But I forgive you. | 但我原谅你 |
[05:42] | Because that’s the kind of person I am… humble. | 因为我这个人很…谦虚 |
[05:45] | A humble genius. | 谦虚的天才 |
[05:48] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[05:51] | Let him in. | 让他进去 |
[05:54] | Please. | 请 |
[05:55] | Again, I’m sorry, Dr. Barsinister. | 再次对不起 巴辛尼斯特博士 |
[05:58] | -I’m terribly sorry. -It’s OK. How were you to know | -真的很对不起 -不要紧 你哪会知道 |
[06:01] | that I am the most important scientist this company has? | 我就是这家公司最重要的科学家呢? |
[06:05] | You couldn’t have. | 你不可能知道的 |
[06:14] | -Who’s the new hire? -Him? He, uh, used to be a cop. | -这新来的是谁? -他啊? 他以前是警察 |
[06:18] | I was thinking that maybe we should take it easy | 我想说也许我们应该慢慢来 |
[06:20] | on the after -hours stuff. | 对于这下班后的东西 |
[06:22] | You know? Clandestine. | 你懂吧? 偷偷摸摸的 |
[06:25] | A three -syllable word? I’m impressed. | 三音节的单字? 真教我印象深刻 |
[06:29] | I bought a, uh… | 我买了一本… |
[06:33] | …thesaurus. | 辞典 |
[06:35] | Good for you. | 对你有益 |
[06:37] | But even if he is an ex -cop, we don’t have time to skulk about. Look. | 但即使他是退休警察 我们也没空偷懒 你看 |
[06:42] | “Police Dog Training.” It’s a great idea. | 警犬训练 是个很棒的主意 |
[06:44] | Why didn’t you think of that? | 你怎没想到那点? |
[06:45] | Because training is a fool’s process. | 因为训练是傻瓜的作法 |
[06:49] | I’ve met with the mayor, | 我见过市长 |
[06:51] | and I told him how we could take this city to new heights | 我告诉他我们如何能够 将这城市带入新的境界 |
[06:54] | through genetic manipulation. | 经由遗传改造 |
[06:58] | -Yeah? What did he say? -The fool actually laughed at me. | -他怎么说? -其实那傻瓜嘲笑我 |
[07:02] | That happened to me once. I had my pants on inside out. | 我也碰过一次 我的裤子穿反了 |
[07:05] | Nobody told me for the entire day. | 一整天都没人提醒我 |
[07:08] | -Stop talking now. -Oh, right. Right. | -现在别讲话了 -哦 对 对 |
[07:10] | I’ll be the silent partner. | 我会是沉默的搭档 |
[07:12] | Just because you’re the only one here, Cad, does not make us partners. | 虽然这儿只有你 卡德 不表示我们就是搭档 |
[07:17] | Wow. A real -life mad scientist. | 哇 真实生活中的疯狂科学家 |
[07:20] | Yeah, and he ain’t even mad yet. | 嗯 他根本还没疯狂呢 |
[07:23] | All right. Bring me the new dog. | 好了 把新的狗带来 |
[07:29] | Your lucky day. | 你的幸运日 |
[07:31] | And now, the most important DNA. | 现在 最重要的DNA |
[07:42] | Don’t worry, little guy. | 别担心 小家伙 |
[07:44] | It will only hurt… a lot. | 只会痛个…好几下 |
[07:50] | OK, let’s do it, partner. | 好 动手吧 搭档 |
[08:08] | Gross! Your mouth was open! | 恶心! 你嘴巴还是开着的! |
[08:12] | Just hold him. | 按好它 |
[08:34] | Hey, Doc! Get him! | 博士! 抓住它! |
[08:37] | Get in the game, Doc. He’s right there. | 联手比赛 博士 他在那边 |
[08:41] | No, no! No, no! | 不 不! 不 不! |
[08:45] | My research! | 我的研究! |
[08:54] | -The serum. -He’s going for the door! | -血清 -它往门那儿去了! |
[09:02] | Run, boy. Run, run! | 快逃 小子 逃呀 逃呀! |
[09:04] | Bring me a chew toy from the outside. | 从外面带个咀嚼玩具给我 |
[09:06] | And maybe some hair gel! | 也许再带些发胶! |
[09:08] | It works. | 成功了 |
[09:14] | Doc! | 博士! |
[09:20] | I’m pulling the security tapes and running a computer sweep,of Dr. Barsinister’s research. | 我在拉起安全封锁胶带 并执行电脑扫描巴博士的研究 |
[09:25] | Dan, we’ll handle it from here. | 丹 底下由我们接手吧 |
[09:27] | When there’s a crime, they call a cop. | 发生犯罪时 人们会找警察 |
[09:29] | When someone wants to sign into the building, they call you. | 当有人想签名进入这大楼 才会找你 |
[09:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[09:35] | That’s why you’re the chief. | 难怪你是局长 |
[09:41] | With a big filing cabinet marked “unsolved crimes.” | 有一间标示着 未破罪案 档案的大档案室 |
[09:46] | Hey, guys… | 大伙… |
[09:49] | Yeah, that was some night. I was homeless and hungry. | 今晚还真不顺 我无家可归 又饥又饿 |
[09:53] | And just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, | 正当我以为不可能更糟糕时 |
[09:55] | these numbskulls show up. | 这些笨蛋出现了 |
[09:57] | Hey, runt. You lost? | 嘿 小鬼 你迷路了吗? |
[10:01] | -The name’s Riff Raff. -He’s Riff Raff. | -叫我流氓头子 -他是流氓头子 |
[10:03] | -I’ve marked this territory. -Yeah, he marked it. | -这是我的地盘 -对 是他的 |
[10:06] | Look, I don’t want any trouble, OK? | 听着 我不想惹任何麻烦 好吗? |
[10:08] | Well, then today’s your lucky day, mutt. | 那么今天算你走运 呆子 |
[10:11] | I’d rip you to pieces, but I don’t want to get my paws dirty. | 我会把你撕成稀烂 但我不想弄脏我的爪子 |
[10:14] | Yeah. You’re not worth his time, fleabag. | 对 你值得他浪费时间 跳蚤袋 |
[10:17] | -Fleabag. Yes. -Get him! | -跳蚤袋 是的 -抓住他! |
[10:20] | Sweet. We’re going to get him. Come back here! | 我们去抓他 给我回来! |
[10:22] | That mutt dumped my trash. Come on. Get him, boys. | 那只狗弄倒了我的垃圾 快点抓住他 大伙 |
[10:26] | -He thinks he’s a greyhound. -Look at him go. | -他以为他是灰狗 -看着他走 |
[10:31] | I’ll eat that runt for dinner. | 我要吃那小鬼当晚餐 |
[10:33] | Dibs on leftovers. | 吃剩的留给我 |
[10:38] | Oh! Speed bump. | 哦! 减速板 |
[10:41] | -What a way to go. -I’m with you, boss. | -好一个死法 -我跟你走 老大 |
[10:43] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这儿吧 |
[10:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[10:55] | Hey, I thought I clipped you. | 嘿 我以为我辗死你了 |
[10:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呀? |
[11:02] | You’re a funny little dog. Come here. Come here. | 你是只有趣的小狗 过来 过来 |
[11:05] | Let me see. Where’s your collar? | 我瞧瞧 你的项圈在哪? |
[11:08] | Oh, is that a kiss? Where’s your collar? | 那算个吻吗? 你的项圈呢? |
[11:11] | You don’t have a home? | 你没有家吗? |
[11:16] | Why don’t you come home with me? Huh? | 何不跟我回家呢? |
[11:18] | We got a nice home, just for you. | 我们有个美好的家 刚好适合你 |
[11:24] | What are you doing out that window? | 你头探出窗外做什么? |
[11:27] | I know what you’re thinking. He just hit me with his car, | 我知道你们在想什么 他刚刚开车撞了我 |
[11:30] | and I climb in the front seat. | 我却爬进了前座 |
[11:32] | Look, I may not be able to smell a bomb, | 我也许没能力闻出炸弹 |
[11:34] | but I can smell a good person. | 但我闻得出是不是好人 |
[11:38] | Please excuse Jack Unger | 请恕杰克盎格 |
[11:41] | from any and all activity because he has a bad cold. | 不克参加任何的活动 因为他患了重感冒 |
[11:47] | No, too simplistic. | 不行 太过简单了 |
[11:50] | He has shingles. | 生水痘 |
[11:52] | No, I already used that. | 不行 这点已经用过了 |
[11:54] | Come on, Jack. Dig deep. | 快点 杰克 动动脑筋 |
[11:57] | I got one. | 想到一个了 |
[12:03] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[12:05] | Hey, Jack, you ready for school yet? | 杰克 准备好上学了没? |
[12:08] | -Yeah. -Come on out back. | -是的 -快到后院来 |
[12:10] | -I can’t. I’m busy. -Aw, come on. | -不行 我在忙 -快点 |
[12:12] | I got something to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[12:14] | Hey, I heard that. | 嘿 我听见了 |
[12:16] | Yeah, you’re a good dog. Can you sit for me? | 你是只乖狗狗 能为我坐下吗? |
[12:19] | Oh. God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[12:22] | Here’s your ba… Hey, Jack. Look. | 这儿是你的… 杰克 你看 |
[12:25] | -You bought a dog? -No, I didn’t buy him. | -你买了一只狗? -不 不是买的 |
[12:27] | I, uh, I found him on the street. | 我在街上捡到它的 |
[12:30] | He’s cute, isn’t he? | 它是不是很可爱? |
[12:32] | I thought maybe we’d go for walks, take him on a hike. | 我想说也许可以去散散步 带它去远足 |
[12:36] | Hikes? Oh, fun. | 远足? 有趣 |
[12:38] | Hey, look at that. I think we should call him… Shoeshine. | 看看那 我想我们应该叫它… 擦鞋童 |
[12:44] | Considering all the other things he probably licks, | 考虑到它很可能什么东西都舔 |
[12:48] | I think that’s the best call. | 我想那是最好的叫法 |
[12:50] | Jack, I just thought he would be good for you. | 杰克 我只是想说他会对你有益 |
[12:53] | Take your mind off a few things. | 转移一下你的心思 |
[12:56] | Listen, I’m telling you I am fine, all right? | 听着 我很好 好吗? |
[12:58] | -OK. -You don’t have to keep doing this. | -好的 -你不必一直这样做 |
[13:00] | You’ve got other things to worry about, like being a prison guard to lab rats. | 你有其它的事情要操心 好比当实验室老鼠的警卫 |
[13:07] | You know what? I like the new job. | 你知道吗? 我喜欢这份新工作 |
[13:15] | If you don’t want the dog, I’ll take him to the pound this afternoon. | 如果你不想养狗 下午我会带它去狗笼子 |
[13:24] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:29] | No, no, I’ll come back. All right. Thank you. | 不 不 我会回去 好了 谢谢 |
[13:32] | I got to go back to work. | 我得回去上班了 |
[13:34] | -What about Shoelick? -Shoeshine. | -舔鞋童 怎么办? -是擦鞋童 |
[13:38] | Listen, do me a favor. Keep an eye on him. | 帮我一个忙 好好看住它 |
[13:40] | You know what? Give him a chance. | 你知道吗? 给它一个机会嘛 |
[13:43] | -You might even like him. -I don’t think so. | -搞不好你会喜欢它 -会才怪 |
[13:46] | All he does is eat, sleep and poop. | 它只会吃喝拉撒和睡觉 |
[13:49] | Then the two of you have a lot in common, don’t you? | 那你们俩有许多共同点 |
[14:04] | I can isolate specific protein strands in animal DNA. | 我可以抽离出动物DNA中 特定的蛋白质链 |
[14:08] | Then combine them any way I want. | 然后随我任意结合 |
[14:12] | This will give him the speed of a cheetah, | 这将赋予他印度豹的速度 |
[14:15] | the ability to fly like an eagle, | 老鹰般的飞翔能力 |
[14:18] | or the strength of an animal one hundred times his weight. | 或者动物本身体重一百倍的力气 |
[14:24] | Forging a doctor’s note, Jack? Is this what it’s come to? | 在伪造医师诊断书吗 杰克? 是这样子吗? |
[14:27] | I didn’t forge it. | 我没有伪造 |
[14:29] | So, you expect me to believe that you have… “monkeypox?” | 你指望我相信你患了… 猴天花? |
[14:33] | It’s pretty bad. | 相当严重 |
[14:36] | OK. | 好的 |
[14:38] | I don’t know what disappoints me more, the fact that you did it, | 我不晓得哪样较令我失望 是你所做的这事 |
[14:42] | or that you did so poorly that you couldn’t even fool a P.E. Teacher. | 还是你做得太差劲 连个体育老师都骗不了 |
[14:48] | Ahhh. Food. | 啊 食物 |
[14:53] | Yep. Definitely smell food. | 肯定闻到食物了 |
[15:01] | It’s not dog food, but it’s about to be. | 不是狗食 但即将是了 |
[15:10] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[15:11] | They’re going to blame this on me. | 他们会责骂我的 |
[15:13] | Oh, well, bon appetit. | 胃口大开 |
[15:18] | A -ha. Homo postalis, the Great North American Mailman. | 啊哈 大北美邮差 |
[15:22] | Natural enemy of the dog. | 狗的天敌 |
[15:24] | Look, the Ungers got a new cat. | 瞧 盎格家新养了只猫 |
[15:28] | Come on. Come on, come on. | 来呀 来呀 来呀 |
[15:31] | Is that the best you got? You want a piece of this here? | 你就那点本事吗? 想咬一口这儿吗? |
[15:41] | That’s right. Run, mail -slinger, run. | 没错 跑吧 信差 跑吧 |
[15:43] | And never come back here again. | 永远别再回来 |
[15:49] | Great. Two for one. | 好极了 一箭双雕 |
[15:50] | Hey. Is that a tennis ball? | 嘿 那是网球吗? |
[15:52] | This day just gets better and better. | 今天真是越来越棒了 |
[16:03] | That couch tried to kill me. | 那沙发企图杀死我 |
[16:06] | There is something mighty peculiar going on here. | 这里出了点相当奇特的事情 |
[16:20] | What did you do? | 你干了什么好事? |
[16:26] | Dad is going to kill you. And then me. | 爸会先杀了你 再杀了我 |
[16:32] | I really hope this is chili. | 我真希望这是辣椒 |
[16:34] | Give me a break. It was an accident. | 饶了我吧 那是意外 |
[16:45] | Hello? | 喂? |
[16:47] | Dad? Is that you? | 爸? 是你吗? |
[16:51] | Hello? | 喂? |
[16:58] | Come here, boy. | 过来 小子 |
[17:04] | -Did you hear something? -No. Did you? | -你有听见什么吗? -没 你有吗? |
[17:11] | -Did you just talk? -Huh? What? Hmm? | -你刚刚有讲话吗? -什么? |
[17:16] | Whoa, whoa… Wait a minute. You can understand me? | 哇 哇…等一下 你听得懂我? |
[17:30] | OK. OK. Deep breaths. | 好的 好的 深呼吸 |
[17:32] | Get some fresh air to the brain. You’re just imagining this. | 大脑吸收点新鲜空气 一切都是幻觉 |
[17:35] | -Wait. You… -Bad dog. Stop talking. | -等等 你… -坏狗狗 停止说话 |
[17:38] | Wait. Stop. | 等等 站住 |
[17:41] | Person, heel. Come on, who trained you? | 人 停 快点 谁训练你的? |
[17:43] | Person, just wait. | 人 等一下 |
[17:46] | -What did you just call me? -Sorry. I don’t know your name. | -你刚刚叫我什么? -抱歉 我不晓得你的名字 |
[17:50] | Jack. Nothing. Stop talking to me. | 杰克 没事 别再对我讲话了 |
[17:53] | Look, I can’t stop talking to you, Jack Nothing, | 我无法停止对你讲话 杰克 没事 |
[17:56] | because I’m freaking out here. | 因为我吓坏了 |
[18:00] | If we’re going for a walk, you may want to get a poop bag. | 若我们去散步 你可能需要带个拾狗便袋 |
[18:03] | -What? -I have that special feeling. | -什么? -我有特殊预感 |
[18:07] | Maybe you’re the problem. | 也许你就是问题所在 |
[18:08] | A weirdo kid who can suddenly talk to dogs. | 一个怪小孩突然间能跟狗对话 |
[18:10] | How did you learn to speak English? | 你怎么学会讲英语的? |
[18:13] | -How should I know? -Can you speak other languages? | -我哪知道? -你会讲其它语言吗? |
[18:16] | A little retriever. Some shih tzu. My Chihuahua is a little rusty, though. | 一点点猎犬语 一点点西施犬语 我的吉娃娃语有点生疏了 |
[18:20] | -OK, I mean other human languages. -So English isn’t enough for you? | -好的 我是指其它的人类语言 -英语对你还不够吗? |
[18:26] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[18:28] | Shh! That’s Molly, a reporter for the school paper. | 嘘! 那是茉莉 校刊记者 |
[18:32] | She’ll have a field day with you. Just speak dog. | 她会逗逗你的 讲狗语就好 |
[18:35] | Arf. Arf. | 汪汪 |
[18:38] | -Hey, how’s it going? -Good. | -嘿 你好吗? -很好 |
[18:40] | -Were you just talking to someone? -Just my dog. | -你刚刚在跟谁讲话吗? -就我的狗 |
[18:45] | I’ve got my dog, too. Polly! | 我也有带狗来 波莉! |
[19:03] | OK, here we go. | 好的 上吧 |
[19:05] | Uh, hello. I’m Shoeshine. | 你好 我是擦鞋童 |
[19:09] | Oh, well, hello. I’m Polly. | 你好 我是波莉 |
[19:15] | I think she likes him. | 我想她喜欢他 |
[19:17] | I’ve never seen you. Are you new to this park? | 我以前没见过你 你是初到这公园的吗? |
[19:20] | Oh, yeah, I just, uh, relocated. | 是的 我刚搬来 |
[19:22] | You smell wonderful. Like a half -eaten pig’s ear. | 你身上好香 好像啃了一半的猪耳朵 |
[19:26] | Excuse me. “Pig’s ear?” | 抱歉 猪耳朵? |
[19:29] | Is that what passes for a pick -up line? | 那是搭讪台词吗? |
[19:31] | No, no. I, uh… | 不 不是 我… |
[19:33] | Well, I’ve got to get going. Come on, Polly. | 我得走了 来吧 波莉 |
[19:36] | -Master calls. -So, uh, will I see you again? | -主人叫我了 -那么 我还会见到你吗? |
[19:40] | Look, you’re a cute beagle and all, | 你是很可爱的猎犬 |
[19:42] | but I want a little pizzazz in a relationship. | 但我想要关系中带点潇洒 |
[19:44] | A guy who can sweep me off my feet, you know? | 一个能够令我倾倒的家伙 你懂吗? |
[19:47] | -Hmm… -But we can be friends, OK? | 但我们可以做朋友 好吗? |
[19:50] | -See you later. -Yeah. See you later. | -回头见了 -嗯 回头见了 |
[19:54] | “Friends?” “Friends?” I don’t want to be friends. | 朋友? 朋友? 我不想当朋友 |
[19:59] | I’m looking to settle down, to find Mrs. Right. | 我想找个真命天女成家 |
[20:01] | She could be Polly Shoeshine. | 她可能会是波莉擦鞋童 |
[20:04] | Or is it Polly Shine? Or is it… | 或叫波莉擦? 或叫… |
[20:06] | Hey, Frisbee! | 嘿 飞盘! |
[20:15] | -What was that? -It’s my instincts. | -那是啥呀? -我的本能 |
[20:17] | I just can’t help myself. | 我就是不由自主 |
[20:19] | Whoo! What a rush. | 好赶唷 |
[20:21] | OK. What else do you do? | 好的 你还会做什么? |
[20:23] | Now bury the bone. Let’s go. Good boy. Bury the bone. | 去埋骨头 去吧 乖孩子 去埋骨头 |
[20:27] | Uh, excuse me. You want to tell me why you’re talking to me like that? | 抱歉 你想告诉我 为什么用那种语气对我讲话吗? |
[20:31] | What? It’s doggy talk. | 怎么? 那是狗狗语啊 |
[20:33] | Well, it’s demeaning. Give me the stick. | 那有失身份 木棍给我 |
[20:49] | -Hey, I think I struck oil. -Shoeshine, get out of there. Come on. | -嘿 我想我钻到石油了 -擦鞋童 快出来 |
[20:57] | I hope no one saw that. | 希望没被人看见 |
[21:00] | What else do dogs do? Hey, they smell. | 狗还会做什么? 嘿 辨味 |
[21:03] | -How’s your smelling? -My schnoz ain’t too good. | -你的嗅觉如何? -我的嗅觉不太好 |
[21:06] | Got me fired from my last job. | 害我丢了上回的头路 |
[21:08] | That’s ridiculous. Come on, just try it. | 太荒谬了! 快点 试一下嘛 |
[21:10] | Smelling makes me nervous, and I… | 辨味令我紧张 而且我… |
[21:12] | Ah… ah… ah -choo! | 哈…哈…哈啾! |
[21:21] | Glad I didn’t try to hold that one in. | 幸好我没试图憋住 |
[21:23] | I would have blown my brains out of my ears. | 否则我的脑子可能从耳朵喷了出去 |
[21:25] | OK. Um, what are they saying? | 好的 他们在说什么? |
[21:31] | …when I talk like that. I’m not gonna spend… | …当我那样讲时 我不会花费… |
[21:35] | I know. We’ll talk later. Bye. | 我知道了 晚点再聊 拜 |
[21:38] | Catch the ball right in the web of the glove. | 用手套接住球 |
[21:41] | Maybe we should see other people. | 也许我们应该跟其他人交往 |
[21:43] | He thinks it would be better if they saw other people. | 他认为他们跟其他人交往会比较好 |
[21:47] | She says for all she cares he can go eat… | 她说叫他去吃屎… |
[21:50] | People eat that, too? | 人也吃那个吗? |
[21:54] | Help! Let me go. | 救命! 放我走 |
[21:56] | It’s Polly and that girl who follows her around. | 是波莉和跟在她身边的那女孩 |
[21:59] | -Molly. -She’s with two other guys. | -茉莉 -她跟两个家伙在一起 |
[22:02] | They’re stealing her backpack. This way. | 他们要偷她的背包 这边 |
[22:04] | Hey! Wait. | 喂! 等等 |
[22:06] | -Slow down. -No, you speed up. Use all four legs. | -慢一点 -不 你加速 四条腿全用上 |
[22:13] | This is incredible. I’ve never run this fast before. | 不可思议 我以前从未跑这么快过 |
[22:16] | It feels like my feet aren’t even touching the ground… | 感觉好像我的脚离地了… |
[22:26] | I can fly? | 我会飞? |
[22:28] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[22:35] | Whoa! Look out! | 哇! 当心! |
[22:41] | This is way better than sticking your head out of a moving car. | 这比在行进间的车子中 探出头还要爽太多了 |
[22:56] | Oh, no! I’m blind. I can’t see. Oh, no. | 不好! 我瞎了 我看不见了 糟糕 |
[23:00] | I don’t want to see. | 我不想看得见 |
[23:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:04] | Excuse me. Pardon me. | 抱歉 借过 |
[23:07] | Excuse me. Out of the way. | 抱歉 让开 |
[23:11] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我很好 我很好 |
[23:15] | Spicy mustard. | 呛辣芥末 |
[23:17] | Ow! Where are the brakes on this thing? | 这玩意的刹车在哪? |
[23:19] | -I got a camera. -Hurry up. | -拿到一台相机 -动作快 |
[24:06] | Hello? 911? | 喂? 911? |
[24:17] | Uh -huh. Someone just swooped in and saved you? | 有人见义勇为救了你? |
[24:21] | You think you could describe him? | 你可以描述他的长相吗? |
[24:23] | Yes. He was white. | 可以 他是白色的 |
[24:30] | -Molly, hey. Um, are you all right? -Mm -hmm. | -茉莉 你没事吧? -嗯 |
[24:34] | -OK, so he’s a Caucasian? -Actually, I think he was brown. | -好的 他是白种人? -事实上 我想他是棕色的 |
[24:37] | He was light brown with white spots on his belly, paws and tail. | 他是浅棕色 肚子上有白色斑点 有爪子和尾巴 |
[24:41] | He had black whiskers, brown eyes and a wet nose. | 他有黑色胡子 棕色眼睛和湿鼻子 |
[24:44] | Like this? | 像这样? |
[24:50] | Shoeshine? Shoeshine. | 擦鞋童? 擦鞋童 |
[24:52] | Shoeshine, you here? | 擦鞋童 你在这吗? |
[24:59] | Sorry, Jack. | 对不起 杰克 |
[25:01] | I didn’t mean to break those cars | 我不是故意撞坏那些车子 |
[25:03] | or those garbage cans or that building. | 或那些垃圾桶或大楼 |
[25:06] | Shoeshine, you’re a hero. | 擦鞋童 你是个英雄 |
[25:08] | No, I don’t want to be a hero. I’ll screw it up. | 不 我不想当英雄 我会搞砸的 |
[25:11] | Trust me on this one. | 相信我的话 |
[25:15] | I just wanted a home, a place where I belonged. | 我只想要一个家 一个我归属的地方 |
[25:20] | Just because I have these powers doesn’t make me a hero. | 虽然我有这些力量 不表示我就是英雄 |
[25:23] | Shoeshine, it depends on what you do with them. | 擦鞋童 那就看你如何运用了 |
[25:27] | Maybe. But promise me, no one can find out. | 也许吧 但向我保证 没人会发现 |
[25:31] | -Not even your dad. -Oh, my dad. | -连你爸也不行 -哦 我爸 |
[25:34] | Easy. Easy. | 轻点 轻点 |
[25:36] | Do you see a tennis ball anywhere? | 你有见到网球在哪吗? |
[25:40] | Just put it in the corner. | 就摆到角落 |
[25:42] | You know, traditionally, the dog makes the mess | 就传统上 狗儿制造脏乱 |
[25:45] | and the human cleans it up. | 而人类负责清理 |
[25:49] | I’m looking for my beagle. He, uh, does tricks and stuff. | 我在找我的猎犬 它会耍把戏之类的 |
[25:55] | I’m… I’m sorry. I haven’t seen him. | 对不起 没见到 |
[26:02] | -What was that? -That was my, um… my grandpa. | -那是什么声音? -是我的…爷爷 |
[26:06] | He’s blind, and we’re just rearranging the furniture. | 他是瞎子 我们刚刚在重摆家具 |
[26:11] | -Are you all right in there, Gramps? -Who you calling Gramps? | -你那边没事吧 爷爷? -你叫谁爷爷啊? |
[26:14] | Get back in here and help me move the couch. | 快进来帮我搬沙发 |
[26:25] | You’re making your blind grandfather move a couch? | 你教你的瞎子爷爷搬沙发? |
[26:29] | It was either that or repave the driveway. His choice. | 不是那样就是重铺车道 他自己选的 |
[26:32] | Good luck finding your dog. | 祝你幸运找到你的狗 |
[26:38] | -Do you belong to that guy? -What? Me? No. | -你属于那家伙的吗? -什么? 我? 不 |
[26:43] | -Then who was he? -How should I know? | -那他是谁? -我哪知道? |
[26:45] | All you humans look alike. | 你们人类长得都差不多 |
[26:49] | Oh, it’s my dad. | 哦 是我爸 |
[26:51] | OK. I’m going to go out there and stall him, | 好的 我出去拖住他一会 |
[26:53] | and you try and make things look as normal as possible in here. | 你设法将东西尽可能恢复正常 |
[26:57] | Talking dog will try to make things normal. Check. | 讲话的狗会设法让东西恢复正常 没问题 |
[27:07] | All clean. | 都干净了 |
[27:09] | -Dad, Dad, hey. -Hey, how are you? What’s up? | -爸 爸 嘿 -你好吗? 什么事? |
[27:12] | -Do you need help? -Sure, yeah. Thanks. | -需要帮忙吗? -当然 谢了 |
[27:17] | Wait. I’m going to put these inside, | 等等 我把这些拿进去 |
[27:20] | and then we’re going to go for a walk. | 然后我们去散个步 |
[27:22] | A walk? | 散步? |
[27:24] | You and me are going to go for a walk? | 你和我要去散步? |
[27:26] | Yeah. You know, just chill, talk? | 嗯 你知道 就吹吹风 聊天 |
[27:30] | Hang out? | 鬼混一下 |
[27:33] | OK. Come on. | 好 来吧 |
[27:38] | What happened there? | 那里怎么回事? |
[27:42] | -Dad, wait. -No, Jack. | -爸 等一下 -不 杰克 |
[27:46] | What? | 什么? |
[27:55] | Yeah, hang out. | 是啊 鬼混一下 |
[27:58] | -Dad, look, I can explain. -Don’t tell me the dog did it. | -爸 我可以解释 -别跟我说是狗儿干的 |
[28:02] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们晚点再谈 |
[28:04] | I’m going to take that dog to the pound. | 我要带那只狗去狗笼子 |
[28:06] | Dad, no! No, please. I want to keep him. | 爸 不要! 拜托不要 我想养它 |
[28:10] | You told me you didn’t want the dog. | 你说过不想要那只狗的呀 |
[28:12] | Me? No way. | 我? 不可能 |
[28:13] | I told you I’ve wanted a dog since I was, like, eight. | 我说我从八岁起就想要一只狗 |
[28:27] | All right, but it’s your responsibility. | 好啊 但它是你的责任 |
[28:31] | You got to feed it, brush it, walk it. You got to train it. | 你得喂食 刷毛 遛狗 你得训练它 |
[28:34] | Trust me, Dad. This dog will do things that will blow your mind. | 相信我 爸 这只狗会做许多令你跌破眼镜的事 |
[28:44] | This better be chili. | 这最好是辣椒 |
[28:54] | Yes. Yes, brilliant. | 是的 是的 好极了 |
[29:03] | Already the flames of inspiration | 灵感之火焰已经… |
[29:07] | are licking at my brain. | …在舔我的大脑了 |
[29:11] | Unencumbered, | 无人打扰 |
[29:12] | in this, my new laboratory. | 这里面 我的新实验室 |
[29:18] | -Kind of smells like a men’s room. -So much the better. | -味道有点像男厕 -好太多了 |
[29:22] | It seems like the wrong vibe for our work. | 似乎我们的工作不顺 |
[29:25] | Seems a little precocious. | 似乎有点早熟 |
[29:27] | -Perspicacious. -What? | -聪颖 -什么? |
[29:31] | Peppery? Prim? | 胡椒? 拘谨? |
[29:34] | Most of my thesaurus burned up in the fire. | 我的辞典被那场火烧得差不多了 |
[29:38] | All I’ve got left are the P’s. | 只剩下P开头的部份 |
[29:40] | -Perfect. -Ooh. That’s a good one. | -完美 -哦 那单字不错 |
[29:45] | Can I use that? | 能借用那个字吗? |
[29:47] | The material I require is going to be expensive. | 我需要的材料会很昂贵 |
[29:51] | We’re going to need to find ways to subsidize my work. | 我们需要找些办法来补助我的研究 |
[29:57] | I know some guys who just got out of the clink who can help us. | 我认识几个刚出狱的能够帮我们 |
[30:03] | Perhaps. Bam! | 或许吧 砰! |
[30:05] | -Ahhh! -Nailed it. | -啊! -拐到你了 |
[30:08] | Jack and I became good buddies. | 杰克和我成了难兄难弟 |
[30:11] | For the first time in my life, I really felt like Man’s Best Friend. | 我一生中第一次真正觉得像 人类的好朋友 |
[30:15] | Hot dogs, nice and hot! | 热狗 香喷喷热腾腾! |
[30:18] | Come on. Bite into a nice juicy hot dog. | 快点来尝尝香嫩多汁的热狗 |
[30:20] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[30:24] | Oh, my gosh, they’re made of dog! | 我的天啊 是用狗制成的! |
[30:26] | Are you people crazy? | 你们这些人是疯了吗? |
[30:29] | Shoeshine, come here. | 擦鞋童 过来 |
[30:30] | It’s not real dog. | 不是真的狗 |
[30:33] | -What is it then? -It’s just animal parts. | -不然是什么? -只是动物的部位 |
[30:36] | You know, like noses, hooves, intestines. | 像是鼻子 蹄 肠子 |
[30:38] | Well, in that case, I’ll take two. | 那样的话 我选第二项 |
[30:40] | Hot dogs! Hot dogs! That’s what I got! | 热狗! 热狗! 我这里有卖唷! |
[30:43] | Hot dogs! Hot dogs! Nice and hot! | 热狗! 热狗! 香喷喷热腾腾! |
[30:47] | -Why is he talking like that? -He’s rhyming. | -他为什么讲话那个样子? -他在押韵 |
[30:50] | It’s a gimmick. To get people’s attention. | 是种窍门 好吸引人们的注意力 |
[30:54] | That seems like a strange convention for you to mention. | 仿佛像是种奇怪的习俗 |
[30:59] | And this is where I’m bored out of my mind, eight hours a day. | 这儿就是教我无聊死了的地方 一天八小时 |
[31:02] | Whenever I’m bored I just chase my tail. | 我无聊时就追我的尾巴 |
[31:05] | If you’re lucky you throw up and bingo! | 幸运的话 你会吐中自己的脸! |
[31:07] | Lunch, part two. | 午餐 第二部份 |
[31:08] | -Nice. -What? | -不错 -什么? |
[31:13] | Sticks, balls, and running in one game? | 木棒 球 在同种游戏中进行? |
[31:16] | -So clever. So inspired. -Not our team. | -好聪明 好振奋 -不是我们的队伍 |
[31:19] | We’re always the underdogs. | 我们永远是 下层狗 |
[31:21] | Never heard of that breed. Is that a dog from Australia? | 没听过那种品种 是澳洲狗吗? |
[31:25] | No. Look, | 不是 听着 |
[31:26] | an underdog is someone who has been counted out | 下层狗 就是被摒除在外 |
[31:29] | and nobody expects them to win. | 没人会指望他们获胜的人 |
[31:32] | Yeah, I know the feeling. Huh? | 我懂得这种感觉 |
[31:36] | There goes the neighborhood. | 闯入附近了 |
[31:39] | Shoeshine, no. | 擦鞋童 不要 |
[31:43] | -Freak. -What? | -怪胎 -什么? |
[31:45] | See? | 瞧? |
[31:50] | -So, what’s the score? -I told you no. | -比数如何? -我叫你不要的呀 |
[31:54] | But every molecule of me was screaming “yes.” | 但我身上每个分子都在呐喊着 要 |
[31:57] | It’s time to teach you some manners. | 该教教你一些礼貌了 |
[31:59] | Right. I’m going to learn manners,from a guy who pees in my white porcelain drinking bowl. | 对 我要向一个尿在我的 白瓷饮水碗中的家伙学些礼貌 |
[32:04] | All right. Basic commands. Chapter one: Sit. | 好了 基本命令 第一章 坐下 |
[32:08] | Let’s start with a tough one. | 从难的开始吧 |
[32:10] | -Chapter two: Lie down. -Fine. | -第二章 趴下 -好 |
[32:12] | I was going to do that anyway. | 反正我正要那么做 |
[32:14] | Chapter three: Roll over. | 第三章 翻滚 |
[32:16] | This book doesn’t have much of a plot, does it? | 这本书没太多构想 对吧? |
[32:19] | And chapter four: Speak. | 第四章 讲话 |
[32:22] | Arf.Arf.You can’t be serious with this. | 汪 汪 你不会是认真的吧 |
[32:26] | Four weeks of lessons in four seconds? | 四周的课程只花了四秒钟 |
[32:28] | We’re on a good pace. | 进展很好 |
[32:30] | Chapter five: Return the book and get your money back. | 第五章 把书退回去 把钱要回来 |
[32:36] | -I got you something. -Oh. Never had one of these before. | -我给你买了样东西 -以前从没戴过这个 |
[32:40] | If you ever get lost they’ll know where to bring you home. | 如果你迷了路 别人就知道如何送你回家 |
[32:44] | “Home.” | 家 |
[32:46] | Wow, this is great! | 哇 这太棒了! |
[32:48] | Oh, ew! Oh, that breath is horrible. | 那口气真可怕 |
[32:51] | What have you been eating? | 你都吃些啥啊? |
[32:53] | Not sure. I dug it out from under the house. | 不一定 看从屋子底下挖出什么 |
[32:57] | Suddenly I had a home and a family. | 突然间我有了家和家人 |
[32:59] | I had all that I ever wanted. | 有了我梦寐以求的一切 |
[33:01] | The only thing that could mess this up | 唯一能破坏这事的 |
[33:03] | was if a mad scientist bent on revenge was living underneath the city. | 就是住在城市底下的疯狂科学家 打算进行复仇 |
[33:07] | Well, guess what? | 猜猜怎么着? |
[33:13] | Oh, the price I’ve paid. | 哦 我付出的代价 |
[33:17] | So be it. | 管它的 |
[33:24] | Hi. How’s it going? | 嗨 怎么样啊? |
[33:26] | I’d love to, baby, but I’m busy. | 我很乐意 宝贝 但我在忙 |
[33:29] | Work out? Yeah, I work out. | 出差? 是的 出差 |
[33:32] | I think of my body as a Buddhist temple. | 我把我的身体当作是佛庙 |
[33:35] | Cad, stop talking to your imaginary friend and get in here! | 卡德 少再跟你的假想朋友讲话 给我滚过来这里! |
[34:04] | Dan, it’s Les. You got a shipment at the loading docks. | 丹 是雷斯 载卸处有货物到达 |
[34:08] | -Can you buzz them in? -All right. | -你能去按个钮让他们进入吗? -好了 |
[34:10] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[34:21] | Is this thing going to help us make another super dog? | 这玩意会帮我们制造出另一只超狗? |
[34:24] | Why settle for just one when I can create a plethora? | 能创造更多时 何必只局限在一只呢? |
[34:32] | That’s a “P” word. I bet I have that one. | 那是P开头的单字 我打赌辞典里还有 |
[34:36] | Just pick it up, you ape. | 随便挑吧 大猩猩 |
[34:39] | Give the dog your food. | 给狗狗你的食物 |
[34:42] | Give the dog your food. Give the dog your food. | 给狗狗你的食物 给狗狗你的食物 |
[34:47] | You are in my power. You will do as I command. | 你受到我的控制 你将照我的指令做事 |
[34:53] | Sorry, you didn’t get the power of hypnotism. | 抱歉 你没有催眠的力量 |
[34:55] | A -ha. Not yet, I didn’t. | 啊哈 还没有而已 |
[34:58] | Give the dog your food. | 给狗狗你的食物 |
[35:05] | Rubber? What kind of sick joke is this? | 橡胶的? 这算哪门子变态玩笑? |
[35:08] | …this demonstration will convince international leaders | …这次的示范将说服国际领导者 |
[35:11] | that the Capitol City K -9 Academy is the future for K -9 crime fighters. | 国会市立警犬训练学院 是警犬犯罪打击者的未来 |
[35:15] | Maybe I should sign you up. | 也许我该替你报名 |
[35:18] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不认为那是个好主意 |
[35:20] | My dad used to be on the force. | 我爸以前也是警界人士 |
[35:22] | He was twice decorated by the mayor for bravery. | 他曾因英勇行径 受到市长两度颁发勋章 |
[35:25] | -He was a real hero. -What happened? | -他是真正的英雄 -出了什么事? |
[35:29] | He quit. | 他辞职了 |
[35:31] | -That a big deal? -A big deal? | -那算大事吗? -大事? |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:36] | OK, he says he quit his job to spend time with me after my mom died, | 好的 他说他辞掉工作 好在我妈死后花时间来陪我 |
[35:40] | and he’s still never home. | 他仍然都不在家 |
[35:41] | We’re interrupting with breaking news. One of our camera crews following police | 插播一则新闻 我们其中跟随警方的一个摄影小组 |
[35:45] | have stumbled upon a jewelry store robbery. | 遭遇了一起银楼抢劫事件 |
[35:48] | The thieves have taken several hostages. | 窃贼掳了数名人质 |
[35:51] | You never see dogs hurting each other for money. | 狗不会为了钱而互相残杀 |
[35:53] | You never see people sniffing each other’s butts. | 人不会互相嗅对方的屁屁 |
[35:56] | Mmm, touch? | 用摸的呢? |
[35:57] | As you can see, it is a tense situation. | 如各位所见 情势紧张万分 |
[36:02] | Hey, you can stop it, like with Molly and Polly. | 嘿 你能阻止它 像解救茉莉和波莉那次一样 |
[36:05] | No, no, no way. Uh -uh. That was an accident. | 不行 那是意外 |
[36:08] | I had no idea what I was doing. | 当时在做啥我根本搞不清楚 |
[36:10] | Well, maybe this is why you’re here. | 也许这就是你来这儿的原因 |
[36:12] | Look, I was just getting the hang of the whole “pet” thing. | 听着 我刚只是在 多加练习当 宠物 的样子 |
[36:16] | -I even chewed up your iPod. -You what? | -我甚至嚼烂了你的iPod -你什么? |
[36:19] | The truth is, I just want to be a regular dog. | 事实是 我只想当个普通的狗 |
[36:22] | And I want to be a regular kid with a mom and a dad. | 我也想当有爸妈的普通小孩 |
[36:25] | But you know what, life doesn’t always work out that way. | 但你知道吗 人生并非总是那样如意 |
[36:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:34] | I’ll do it, for you. But just this once. | 我愿意去做 为了你 但仅仅这次 |
[36:38] | There better be something pretty special in that dog dish when I get back. | 等我回来时 狗盘里最好有特别的食物 |
[36:43] | You can put the dog door there! | 你可以在那里安个狗门! |
[36:46] | -Whoa! -Shoeshine! | -哇! -擦鞋童! |
[36:47] | -Watch out for the fish kite. -What fish kite? | -当心鱼风筝 -什么鱼风筝? |
[36:53] | I’m good. I hope I don’t look too ridiculous. | 我很好 希望看起来别太滑稽 |
[36:58] | -No! -Hey, come on. | -不! -嘿 快点 |
[37:04] | Don’t look at me. | 别看着我 |
[37:06] | If she hadn’t pulled the silent alarm, | 要不是她按了静音警铃 |
[37:09] | you two wouldn’t be getting a time out. | 你们俩也不会被拖下水 |
[37:14] | -Got it. -We got it. | -得手了 -我们得手了 |
[37:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:22] | Unit 31, I hear you loud and clear. | 单位31 你的声音很大声清楚 |
[37:26] | They got all the exits barricaded. We can’t get a man in there. | 他们堵住了所有的出口 人员无法进入 |
[37:29] | Hold your positions. SWAT is on its way. ETA five minutes. | 守好位置 霹雳小组已在途中 预计五分钟后抵达 |
[37:33] | -Did you see that? -I have no idea. | -你有看见那吗? -我不清楚 |
[37:45] | Dogfish. | 狗鱼 |
[37:47] | Excuse me. Why do you people have pantyhose on your heads? | 请问一下 你们干嘛头上套着丝袜? |
[37:52] | I’ll get him. | 我来抓它 |
[37:53] | I’m going to guess you’re one of the bad guys. | 我猜你是其中一名坏蛋 |
[38:01] | Cad, can you hear me? That’s our dog! | 卡德 听得见我吗? 那是我们的狗! |
[38:04] | -Grab him! -OK. Hey, you, grab that dog. | -抓住它! -好的 嘿 你 抓住那只狗 |
[38:07] | Are you all right? Are you OK? | 你没事吧? 你还好吗? |
[38:09] | Can you hear me? Come on, little buddy. Breathe. | 听得见我吗? 快点 小兄弟 呼吸 |
[38:12] | Hey, guys, back off. He needs some space. | 大伙退后点 他需要一些空间 |
[38:15] | I’ll give you some space. | 我会给你一些空间 |
[38:17] | I said give me some space. | 我说给我一些空间 |
[38:24] | Hang tight, little buddy. I’ll get some help. | 撑着点 小兄弟 我去求救 |
[38:27] | Evening, officers. | 晚安 警察们 |
[38:30] | -Whoa, whoa. Hold your fire. -The jewels are safe, | -哇 哇 别开枪 -珠宝安全了 |
[38:33] | there’s a fox passed out on the floor, and, yes, I’m dressed like a fish. | 有只狐狸昏倒在地板上 是的 我穿得像只鱼 |
[38:37] | Keep up the good work. | 好好继续干 |
[38:41] | While most of our city remains skeptical, | 正当本市多数人抱持着怀疑态度时 |
[38:44] | the Post is standing by its story | 邮报支持了这项报导 |
[38:47] | of a dog thwarting yesterday’s jewelry robbery. | 一只狗杜绝了昨日的银楼抢案 |
[38:50] | According to eyewitnesses, the animal displayed uncommon strength… | 根据目击者的说法 这只动物展现出不凡的力量… |
[38:53] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[38:55] | The police have yet to comment on this strange report. | 警方尚未对此奇怪的报导做出评论 |
[38:58] | -The mayor’s office has only said… -My creation! | -市长办公室只说… -我的创造! |
[39:03] | They mention me? | 他们提到我吗? |
[39:05] | Anything about a thief with amazing hair? | 关于一个秀发漂亮的窃贼的事呢? |
[39:08] | If the reports of the superdog are true… | 如果超能狗的报告属实… |
[39:10] | You’re a superhero. You’re a hairy, four -legged superhero. | 你是超级英雄 你是毛茸茸的四腿超级英雄 |
[39:13] | You know what? You’re like Superman with a flea collar. | 知道怎么吗? 你就像戴着项圈的超人 |
[39:17] | No, no. No, I’m not. | 不不不 我不是 |
[39:18] | You saved those people. | 你救了那些人 |
[39:20] | I know, and it felt good. | 我知道 感觉也很…爽 |
[39:25] | But I can’t do this. Someone’s gonna recognize me and take me back. | 但我不能这么做 有人会认出我而把我带回去 |
[39:30] | Take you back? | 带你回去? |
[39:31] | -Uh… take me back to normal. -Turn you back to normal. | -带我回去正常 -把你变回正常 |
[39:40] | I know. You ever read comic books? | 我知道 你看过漫画吗? |
[39:44] | Look, it’s just a normal guy. | 看 那只是个普通人 |
[39:47] | He puts on a cape, takes off the glasses, and he’s a superhero. | 他围上一件披风 拔下眼镜 就成了一个超级英雄 |
[39:50] | -And people fall for that stuff? -Yeah. | -人类喜欢那种东西吗? -是的 |
[39:52] | You’re a mild -mannered dog and that’s your secret identity. | 你是温文儒雅的狗 那是你的秘密身份 |
[39:56] | All you need is a costume. | 你只需要一件服装 |
[39:58] | Well, as long as I don’t look ridiculous. | 只要别看起来滑稽就行 |
[40:03] | Am I standing? I can’t feel my legs. | 我是站着吗? 我感觉不到我的脚 |
[40:06] | -You’re “Bumbledog.” -Hey, whoa. No stripes. | -你是 黄蜂狗 -嘿 不要条纹的 |
[40:09] | They make me look fat. | 令我看起来很胖 |
[40:11] | Who am I supposed to be, Sherlock Bones? | 我应该是谁 骨尔摩斯 吗? |
[40:16] | Count Dogula? | 狗古拉伯爵? |
[40:18] | OK. This is why dogs bite people. | 好的 这就是为什么狗会咬人 |
[40:30] | -It’s perfect. Underdog. -Underdog. | -完美极了 超狗 -超狗 |
[40:33] | Hmm. I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[40:35] | It’s my dad’s old college sweater. | 这是我爸的大学旧毛衣 |
[40:40] | But we’ll need to make it work. | 但我们需要修改一下 |
[40:47] | What do I do if your dad’s around and I got to… | 我该怎么办呢? 要是你爸在旁边 而我得… |
[40:51] | …you know, take off? | …你知道的 脱掉? |
[40:53] | Bark three times. Yeah, OK. | 吠三下 好的 |
[40:55] | That’s going to be our code. You have to bark three times. | 那是我们的暗号 你必须吠三下 |
[40:58] | Hang on. Do I bark three times or say the word “bark” three times? | 等等 是要我吠三声 还是说 吠 这个字三次? |
[41:03] | Right. Dog bark. Got it. | 对 狗吠 懂了 |
[41:07] | You know, I think that was “dry clean only.” | 我想那是 只限干洗 |
[41:12] | Ow! Watch the ears. | 小心耳朵 |
[41:14] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[41:18] | We’re still gonna need something else to get people’s attention. | 我们还需要点别的来引人注意 |
[41:21] | You’re right. A flying dog in a red sweater isn’t enough. | 你说的对 一只穿着红毛衣 在飞的狗还不够 |
[41:24] | You know, like a catch phrase. | 你知道 像是一句流行标语 |
[41:26] | Like, “Up, up and away” | 像是 凌空飞去 |
[41:29] | or “It’s clobbering time.” | 或者是 打击时刻到了 |
[41:38] | Attention, all patrol units. | 注意 所有巡逻单位 |
[41:41] | We’re still looking for a cat burglar last seen on Eighth Avenue. | 我们还在追捕一个蜘蛛大盗 最后被目击地点是在第八街 |
[41:53] | -So, you’re a cat burglar, huh? -Huh? | 你是蜘蛛大盗吧? |
[41:57] | Well, I’m not really a cat person. Woof. | 我不算是蜘蛛人 汪 |
[42:04] | There’s no need to worry. Underdog is furry. | 不必担心 超狗毛多 |
[42:09] | No, that’s not it. | 不 这句不好 |
[42:15] | Police stations have been flooded with eyewitnesses reporting | 警察局接获排山倒海的目击报告 |
[42:19] | miraculous feats by this phenomenon | 动作敏捷惊人的现象 |
[42:21] | who goes by the name Underdog. Whoa! | 其名字为超狗 哇! |
[42:25] | There’s no need for fright. Underdog’s got bite. | 无需惊恐 超狗齿利 |
[42:28] | That’s not it either. | 那句也不好 |
[42:49] | Now that dude knows how to chase a car. | 那小子懂得如何追车子 |
[42:54] | Ready. Set. Go! | 预备 开始! |
[43:03] | Excuse me. Are you gonna eat that? | 抱歉 那个你还要吃吗? |
[43:05] | I wanted to have Underdog on the show tonight, | 事实上 我很想邀超狗莅临今晚的节目 |
[43:07] | but he’s not allowed on the couch. That’s a problem. | 可是他不准坐沙发 倒是令人头疼 |
[43:21] | Man, that kung pao chicken was good. | 老天 那宫保鸡丁真好吃 |
[43:44] | Don’t tell your cat buddies about this because I have a reputation to uphold. | 别告诉你的猫伙伴这件事 因为我要保住我的名声 |
[43:48] | -Freak. -Yup, I thought that was you. | -怪胎 -嗯 我想你才是吧 |
[43:51] | There’s no need to fear. Underdog is here. | 无需害怕 超狗在此 |
[43:56] | Hey, that’s pretty good. I think I’ll keep that one. | 嘿 相当不错 我想就继续用那句吧 |
[43:59] | By executive order, | 藉由行政命令 |
[44:00] | I proclaim today “Underdog Day” in Capitol City. | 我宣布今天为国会市的 超狗日 |
[44:04] | I would also like to invite Underdog down to the capitol, | 我也想要邀请超狗来到国会大楼 |
[44:07] | provided he’s housebroken, that is. | 提供他培训的经验等等 |
[44:15] | Speak. Speak. | 讲话 讲话 |
[44:19] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么? |
[44:21] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[44:25] | Come on. Come on. I know you can do it. | 快点 快点 我知道你做得到 |
[44:28] | English. | 讲英语 |
[44:32] | Get rid of him. | 带走 |
[44:41] | That should be me on the front page, | 上头版的人应该是我 |
[44:45] | not that stupid mutt. | 不是那只笨狗 |
[44:52] | I need a sample of his DNA. | 我需要它的DNA样本 |
[45:01] | How do you look in a dress? | 你穿女装看起来如何? |
[45:04] | Somebody, help me! | 谁来救救我啊! |
[45:08] | -Hey. -Oh, my gosh. | -嘿 -我的天啊 |
[45:10] | What’s going on there? | 那里是怎么回事? |
[45:13] | Help me! Help me! I’m a clumsy old woman! | 救命! 救命啊! 我是个笨手笨脚的老太婆! |
[45:17] | I thought my window was a door! | 我把窗户误当成门了! |
[45:19] | There’s no need to fear. | 无需害怕 |
[45:21] | Underdog is… moving too fast. | 超狗…移动得太快了 |
[45:27] | I seriously need to work on my landing. | 我真的需要多练习一下降落 |
[45:32] | When old ladies are falling, I’m not slow. | 当老太婆摔落时 我可不慢 |
[45:35] | It’s hip -hip -hip, and away I go. | 我来了 |
[45:40] | Way to go, Underdog! | 干得好 超狗! |
[45:44] | You’re safe now, ma’am. | 你安全了 夫人 |
[45:46] | And, in the future, try to stay away from open windows. | 往后呢 尽量远离开启的窗户 |
[45:49] | Lovely pup. I’m so grateful. A little treat for you. | 可爱的小狗 我实在感激不尽 送你一点小礼物 |
[45:54] | Yes. It’s called a choke chain. | 是的 叫作铁颈链 |
[45:58] | What’s the matter, doggy? Can’t breathe? | 怎么了 狗狗? 不能呼吸吗? |
[46:00] | -Hey, it’s you. -Let’s go. | -嘿 是你 -我们走 |
[46:03] | As soon as I knew it was Cad, I took him for a walk. | 一知道是卡德 我就带他去散步 |
[46:06] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[46:11] | Burns! My parts! Heel, dog! | 烫! 我快散了! 停 狗! |
[46:14] | Please heel! Burns! | 请停下! 烫呀! |
[46:41] | You slack -jawed, mouth -breathing imbecile! | 你这成事不足败事有余的饭桶! |
[46:44] | I should have put strychnine | 我应该早在几个月前就 |
[46:47] | in your chocolate milk months ago. | 把番木鳖碱搀入你的巧克力牛奶里 |
[46:51] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t dispose of you right now! | 立刻给我一个 为何我不该开除你的理由! |
[46:59] | Well, uh… I got this. | 呃…我有这个 |
[47:08] | My first collar ever, and I lose it to some guy in a dress. | 我的第一个项圈 却落入一个穿女装的家伙手里 |
[47:11] | I sat there hoping Jack wouldn’t ask about it. | 我坐在那儿 希望杰克不会问起 |
[47:14] | Where’s your collar? | 你的项圈呢? |
[47:15] | -My collar? -Yeah. | -我的项圈? -是的 |
[47:17] | Oh, um, it must have fallen off. | 一定是掉落了 |
[47:20] | Kicking butt and taking names, huh? | 打斗输了吗? |
[47:22] | No, just barking at myself in the mirror. | 不 只是朝镜中的我在吠 |
[47:25] | I’ll tell you, it never gets old. | 我告诉你 不会变老的 |
[47:26] | We’re gonna go meet Molly and Polly at the library. | 我们要去图书馆见茉莉和波莉 |
[47:29] | Cool. A double date. | 酷 双重约会 |
[47:31] | -It’s not exactly a date. -Whatever. | -绝对不算约会 -随便啦 |
[47:34] | But when I give you “the look,” make yourself scarce | 但是当我给你 使眼色 时 你别在一旁 |
[47:37] | so I can make my move. | 我才好采取行动 |
[47:39] | Your move? You have a move? | 采取行动? 你有行动? |
[47:41] | I use my paws and drag my butt on the ground. | 我用我的爪子拖着屁股在地上爬 |
[47:44] | -Chicks dig that. -OK. | -小妞喜欢那样 -好的 |
[47:47] | Hey, nice beagle. | 嘿 不错的猎犬呢 |
[47:49] | -Just like Underdog, huh? -Underdog? Him? | -就像超狗一样 -超狗? 它? |
[47:52] | No, no. Only thing strong about this dog is his breath. | 不 不是 这狗唯一强的是他的口臭 |
[47:56] | -Hmm? -Sure looks like Underdog. | 真的很像超狗 |
[48:00] | -Hey. -Sorry. | -嘿 -对不起 |
[48:01] | We need to work on your identity. | 我们需要加强你的身份保密 |
[48:03] | OK, as long as I don’t look ridiculous. | 好 只要看起来别滑稽 |
[48:06] | I look ridiculous. | 我看起来很滑稽 |
[48:08] | It makes you look taller. That’s a good thing. | 令你看起来比较高 那是好事 |
[48:12] | Hey, speed bump. You survived. | 嘿 减速板 你没死啊 |
[48:14] | Let me guess. You went for satellite instead of cable. | 让我猜一下 你是在接收卫星讯号而不是第四台 |
[48:18] | Put a muzzle on it. | 套上你的口罩吧 |
[48:21] | What’s the matter, runt? | 怎么了 小鬼? |
[48:22] | You let your girlfriend do the talking for you? | 让你女朋友替你开口吗? |
[48:24] | Maybe you can’t hear me. | 也许你听不见我 |
[48:29] | So, if you ever want to be with a real dog, give me a sniff. | 如果你想跟真正的狗在一起 就来找我吧 |
[48:33] | -You’re a real player, boss. -Let’s go, fellas. | -你是真正的玩家 老大 -我们走 各位 |
[48:35] | -We showed him, huh, boss? -What do you mean, “we?” | -我们给他下马威了 老大 -你说 我们 是啥意思? |
[48:39] | Shoeshine, come on. You got to stand up for yourself. | 擦鞋童 别这样嘛 你得为自己挺身而出 |
[48:43] | Would Underdog have backed down from that mongrel? | 超狗面对那种杂种狗会退缩吗? |
[48:46] | Underdog. Oh, the way his ears flop when he flies, | 超狗 他飞行的时候 耳朵扬起的样子 |
[48:50] | that shimmering coat. | 闪闪发光的外套 |
[48:52] | Could you imagine me | 你能想像我… |
[48:55] | -off leash with Underdog? -Hmm. | 与超狗出游的情景吗? |
[48:58] | There isn’t a hose cold enough to break that up. | 用水管冷水冲击也无法拆散 |
[49:00] | I wish I could meet him. | 但愿我能够遇见他 |
[49:03] | Well, you know, they say he answers every call for help. | 听说他回应每个求救讯号 |
[49:07] | Really? | 真的? |
[49:11] | Help. Oh, help. | 救命 哦 救命 |
[49:14] | Help, help. | 救命 救命 |
[49:16] | Help! Hello? | 救命! 喂? |
[49:18] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[49:20] | Where, oh, where can my Underdog be? | 我的超狗会在哪呢? |
[49:23] | Did somebody order a hero? | 有谁订购英雄吗? |
[49:31] | Underdog! | 超狗! |
[49:36] | Why, oh, why have you called for help? | 你为什么求救呢? |
[49:38] | I was flying by when I heard you yelp. | 我飞过时正好听见你的叫喊 |
[49:41] | Oh. Um… | 哦 呃… |
[49:43] | “Help.” Right. | 救命 对 |
[49:45] | I’m… I’m out of food. | 我…我食物没了 |
[49:47] | Your bowl is empty, that is true. | 你的碗是空的 那是真的 |
[49:49] | Might I have a date with you? | 我可否与你约会呢? |
[49:51] | Excuse me. Do you only speak in rhyme? | 抱歉 你讲话都要押韵吗? |
[49:55] | My rhymes are merely said in fun. OK, I’m done. | 我押韵纯粹是说好玩的 好的 不押了 |
[49:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[50:00] | -It’s beautiful, isn’t it? -Yes, you are. | -很美 是不是? -是的 你很美 |
[50:05] | Uh… you are right about that. | 你说的很对 |
[50:08] | Moon? Stars? The yard? Sorry, what were we looking at again? | 月亮? 星星? 庭院? 抱歉 再说一次我们刚刚在看什么? |
[50:13] | It must be so amazing to be you, | 能像你这样子一定超棒的 |
[50:17] | to be able to go where you want, whenever you want. | 能够随时想去哪就去哪 |
[50:20] | I have to always “sit,” “stay,” “be a good dog.” | 我必须永远 坐下 待着 当个乖狗狗 |
[50:25] | Well, then, let’s be bad dogs. | 那么 来当一下坏狗狗吧 |
[50:29] | -OK. You ready? -Ready for what? | -好的 你准备好没? -准备好什么? |
[50:33] | Don’t worry. I got you. | 别担心 我抓紧你了 |
[50:37] | -You OK? -Yes. | -你还好吧? -是的 |
[50:40] | Oh, I love the feeling of the wind in my fur. | 哦 我喜爱这种风吹拂毛发的感觉 |
[50:44] | Yeah, I thought you might. | 嗯 我想说你可能喜欢 |
[50:46] | I call it extreme off -leash. | 我称之为极度解放 |
[50:51] | Have you worked up an appetite? Let’s see. What’s for dinner? | 你还有胃口吗? 我瞧瞧 吃什么好呢? |
[50:55] | Oh, look. Italian. | 你看 义大利餐厅 |
[50:59] | -OK, hang on! -Careful! | -好的 抓紧了! -小心! |
[51:02] | My doggy bag. | 我的剩菜袋子 |
[51:12] | Here we go. The perfect spot for dinner on the fly. | 到了 晚餐最佳地点 |
[51:18] | There’s only one meatball. Why don’t you have it. | 只有一颗肉丸子 你吃吧 |
[51:21] | Oh, no, thanks. I’m on a diet. | 不 谢了 我在减肥 |
[51:24] | No, I insist. | 不 我坚持 |
[51:33] | The sewers lead into this drainage into the complex. | 下水道通到这个排水口 再进入这复合式渠道 |
[51:36] | If you have access to any of the sewer systems, | 如果你能进入下水道系统 |
[51:39] | you can get anywhere in the city. | 就可以到达城里的任何地方 |
[51:41] | Even Dr. Barsinister knows that. | 连巴辛尼斯特博士也知道那点 |
[51:51] | Oh, hey, Jack. How’s it going? | 嘿 杰克 情形怎样? |
[51:53] | -Where have you been all night? -I don’t sniff and tell. | -你整晚都跑去哪了? -我不会透露的 |
[51:57] | -Hey, Shoeshine. -Woof! Woof! | -嘿 擦鞋童 -汪! 汪! |
[52:01] | Hey, um, we’re going to head to the park. | 我们要去公园 |
[52:03] | You know, teach some tricks, do training. | 教些把戏 做些训练 |
[52:05] | Cool. Mind if I come? | 酷 介意我跟去吗? |
[52:07] | Um, you know, it’s probably better if we went alone, | 我们单独去可能会比较好 |
[52:10] | because it’s good for his concentration. | 因为它才会专心 |
[52:16] | Son. | 儿子 |
[52:18] | You know, we got to try here. | 我们得在这儿尝试 |
[52:20] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[52:26] | You know, Jack, that was really nice of your dad. | 杰克 你爸人真的很好 |
[52:29] | -Why did you blow him off like that? -What? | -你为何那样子吹掉他? -什么? |
[52:31] | Your dad is reaching out to you, and you keep pushing him away. | 你爸一直想靠近你 你却一直推开他 |
[52:34] | -I’ve been pushing everyone away. -Maybe it’s time to stop. | -我一直推开每个人 -也许是该停止的时候了 |
[52:42] | You’re right. I should talk to him about it. | 你说的对 我应该跟他讲 |
[52:46] | How did you get so smart, anyway? | 你究竟如何变得这么聪明的? |
[52:48] | Genetic engineering. You should try it. | 遗传工程 你应该试试看 |
[52:53] | Oh, look! Dad is home. | 看! 老爸在家呢 |
[52:57] | -Where’s Jack? -Don’t worry. | -杰克在哪里? -别担心 |
[53:01] | We haven’t done anything to him… yet. | 我们没对他做什么…还没而已 |
[53:08] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[53:10] | So, did you dig anything up about the break -in? | 关于闯入的事 你有挖出什么资料吗? |
[53:13] | -I got a map from my dad. -Hey, how’s it going? | -有 我爸给了我一张地图 -嘿 你好吗? |
[53:15] | Shoeshine, you wouldn’t believe the date I had last night. | 擦鞋童 你不会相信我昨晚的约会 |
[53:18] | It was so amazing! | 太美妙了! |
[53:20] | -Yeah, it was. -What? | -是呀 -什么? |
[53:23] | I mean, it was? | 我是说 是吗? |
[53:25] | Can you keep a secret? I went out with Underdog. | 你能保守秘密吗? 我跟超狗约会了 |
[53:28] | Really? I hear he’s shorter in person. | 真的? 我听说他本人比较矮 |
[53:31] | He is not. He’s quite strapping and such a charmer. | 才不是 他相当魁梧迷人 |
[53:36] | -A drainage pipe? -Yeah. | -排水管? -是的 |
[53:38] | They could’ve entered directly through the sewers. | 它们可以经由下水道直接进入 |
[53:41] | I want him back. I want his power. | 我要它回来 我要他的力量 |
[53:46] | My dog is not Underdog. | 我的狗不是超狗 |
[53:48] | You seem to have a knack for underestimating the exceptional. | 你似乎有本事睁眼说瞎话 |
[53:54] | You’re insane! | 你疯了! |
[53:55] | I prefer the term “visionary!” | 我比较喜欢 有远见 这说法! |
[54:01] | Call your dog or I’ll call mine. | 呼唤你的狗 否则我呼唤我的狗 |
[54:12] | Or I’ll call mine. | 否则我呼唤我的狗 |
[54:17] | Cad… | 卡德… |
[54:19] | Oh, right, the dogs. | 对 狗 |
[54:21] | Simon says, “Surround the sad ex -cop.” | 赛门说 围住这可悲的前任警察 |
[54:27] | Simon says, “Convince.” | 赛门说 招供吧 |
[54:32] | All right, all right. | 行了 行了 |
[54:34] | Shoeshine! | 擦鞋童! |
[54:38] | Shoeshine! | 擦鞋童! |
[54:40] | Hey, um, I got to go. | 嘿 我得走了 |
[54:44] | Hey, um, I got to go. | 嘿 我得走了 |
[54:47] | But, Jack, we were… | 可是 杰克 我们… |
[54:51] | That is one strange beagle. | 怪猎犬 |
[54:55] | -What? What is it? -It’s your dad. | -怎么? 什么事? -是你爸 |
[54:57] | He’s in trouble. The guy from the lab got him. | 他有麻烦了 实验室的家伙抓了他 |
[54:59] | Go to the police station and wait for me. | 你去警察局里等我 |
[55:01] | No. He’s my dad. You’re not going to go without me. | 不 他是我爸 你不能丢下我一个人去 |
[55:04] | All right. Fasten your seat belts. | 好吧 系紧你的安全带 |
[55:06] | It’s going to be a bumpy ride. | 旅途会有点颠簸 |
[55:08] | Whoa. Ahh! | 哇 啊! |
[55:10] | Ahhh! | 啊! |
[55:27] | Shoeshine! | 擦鞋童! |
[55:34] | -Shoeshine. -Dad! | -擦鞋童 -爸! |
[55:37] | -Easy, tiger. -Jack! | -别紧张 老虎 -杰克! |
[55:39] | Jack, what’s going on… What’s going on here? | 杰克 怎么回事…这儿怎么回事? |
[55:41] | “Shoeshine,” isn’t it? | 擦鞋童 是不是? |
[55:43] | Or shall I address you by your nom de guerre… | 还是应该称呼你的化名… |
[55:47] | …”Underdog?” | 超狗? |
[55:49] | -It’s “Shoeshine.” -He can talk? | -是 擦鞋童 -它会讲话? |
[55:52] | Yep, Barsinister had me beat. | 是的 巴辛尼斯特难倒我了 |
[55:55] | There was no way I could save both of them. | 我不可能同时救他们两个 |
[55:57] | I’m sorry. Do whatever you want to me. Just let them go. | 对不起 你想对我怎样都行 放他们走吧 |
[56:04] | Wise decision. | 明智的决定 |
[56:07] | Turns out, Barsinister didn’t want me. He wanted my DNA. | 结果呢 巴辛尼斯特不想要我 他想要我的DNA |
[56:11] | He took away my super powers and put them in a little blue pill. | 他夺走我的超能力 装入一颗蓝色小药丸里头 |
[56:15] | But that wasn’t the worst of it. | 但那还不是最糟的 |
[56:20] | And in this pill, | 这颗药丸之中 |
[56:22] | there is the DNA of a regular beagle. | 有普通猎犬的DNA |
[56:26] | Shoeshine, don’t do it! No! | 擦鞋童 别吃! 不要! |
[56:29] | Do you know what the saddest part is? | 你知道最伤心的部份是什么吗? |
[56:33] | You actually thought that they loved you. | 你真以为他们爱你 |
[56:36] | They only loved the power that I gave you. | 他们只爱我给予你的能力 |
[56:40] | No! | 不! |
[56:46] | No, Shoeshine. | 不要 擦鞋童 |
[56:50] | Jack! Ahhh! | 杰克! 啊! |
[56:52] | I didn’t… want… anyone… | 我不…希望…任何人… |
[56:55] | …to get… hurt. | …受到…伤害 |
[57:02] | Shoeshine! | 擦鞋童! |
[57:05] | Cad. | 卡德 |
[57:08] | Not so tough now, are we, little doggie? | 现在没那么强悍了吧 小狗? |
[57:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[57:13] | This city is going to pay for what they have done to me. Their doubt. | 这城市将为他们对我所做的事情 付出代价 |
[57:17] | Their suspicions | 他们的怀疑 |
[57:19] | Their blindness. | 他们的盲目 |
[57:22] | Their betrayal. | 他们的背叛 |
[57:33] | Simon says, “Heel.” | 赛门说 跟上 |
[57:35] | -Yes, sir! -Yes, sir! | -是 长官! -是 长官! |
[57:45] | All those powers and I wound up jeopardizing | 那些力量最后落得危害到 |
[57:48] | the only thing I cared about, my family. | 我唯一关心的东西 我的家人 |
[57:54] | And while I was stuck down there feeling sorry for myself, | 正当我困在那儿自怨自艾时 |
[57:57] | Cad and Barsinister had returned to the capitol. | 卡德和巴辛尼斯特已返回了国会 |
[58:08] | Help! Help us! | 救命! 救救我们! |
[58:13] | Jack, that’s not going to help. | 杰克 没用的 |
[58:15] | -You got to get untied. -Forget it. | -你得挣脱绳索 -算了吧 |
[58:18] | Jack, don’t quit! | 杰克 别放弃! |
[58:21] | -Quit? -Yeah! | -放弃? -是的! |
[58:23] | Me? What about you? | 我? 那你怎么说? |
[58:25] | You were the best cop in the city | 你曾是城里最优秀的警察 |
[58:27] | and you should be up there stopping Barsinister. | 也应该上去那里阻止巴辛尼斯特 |
[58:29] | But you quit! You quit the force! | 但你放弃了! 你离开警界! |
[58:33] | I did quit. | 我确实放弃了 |
[58:35] | I quit, Jack. | 我是辞职了 杰克 |
[58:37] | I quit because I didn’t want anything to happen to me. | 我辞职是因为不希望我出任何意外 |
[58:41] | I didn’t want to leave you alone. | 我不希望留下你孤伶伶地一个人 |
[58:51] | Jack, we have to get untied. | 杰克 我们必须挣脱绳索 |
[58:56] | Now, just back up. | 现在 退后点 |
[58:58] | Put your foot on that ledge. | 将脚放在凸起的部位 |
[59:00] | Grab that rope and jump up. There you go! | 抓住绳索朝上跳 行了! |
[59:04] | Come over here and let me untie you. | 过来这儿让我解开你 |
[59:06] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[59:12] | It’s on so tight. | 绑得好紧 |
[59:15] | The reason we’re down here is me. | 我们会在这底下的理由是我 |
[59:18] | All I had to do was just tell you Shoeshine was Underdog. | 我只需告诉你擦鞋童就是超狗 |
[59:20] | I’ll tell you what you should’ve told me… | 我告诉你你应该告诉我什么 |
[59:23] | that you gave my JV baseball sweater away to a superhero! | 你把我的大学棒球毛衣 送给了一个超级英雄! |
[59:31] | OK. OK. | 好的 好的 |
[59:35] | Grab Shoeshine. | 带上擦鞋童 |
[59:36] | Come on, Shoeshine. Come on, boy. | 来吧 擦鞋童 来吧 小子 |
[59:40] | All right, son, let’s go. | 好了 儿子 我们走 |
[59:42] | There has been an overwhelming response, Mr. Mayor. | 压倒性的回应 市长先生 |
[59:45] | -Good. -You’ve never had this much press. | -很好 -你从没有过这么多的媒体来 |
[59:47] | Make sure they get a good view of the dogs. | 确保他们能从各个角度拍到狗 |
[59:49] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[59:50] | Do you have time to consider my proposal now? | 现在有空考虑我的提案了吗? |
[59:53] | Holy moly! Barsinister. | 我的妈呀! 巴辛尼斯特 |
[59:57] | Start rolling, start rolling. | 开始拍 开始拍 |
[1:00:03] | Move! Go, go, go, go, go! | 行动! 上 上 上 上 上! |
[1:00:12] | There. Where’s Underdog? | 那里 超狗在哪里? |
[1:00:15] | I’m at the steps of the capitol building, | 我正在国会大楼的阶梯前 |
[1:00:17] | where on the eve of his press announcement | 在市长的媒体发表会前夕 |
[1:00:19] | it seems the mayor has been kidnapped. | 市长似乎已遭到了绑架 |
[1:00:22] | Now, SWAT has secured the perimeter | 现在 霹雳小组已经巩固防线 |
[1:00:24] | and we’re still waiting to find out more information, any information. | 我们仍在等候进一步的消息 任何的消息 |
[1:00:49] | Come on, hurry up. Let’s go. | 来吧 动作快 我们走 |
[1:00:53] | Excuse me. Trying to get through. Sorry. Pardon me. | 抱歉 借过一下 抱歉 |
[1:00:57] | -Excuse me. -Come on. Get Underdog! | -抱歉 -快点 找超狗来! |
[1:01:00] | -Has anyone seen him? -We’re too late. | -有人见到他吗? -我们来太迟了 |
[1:01:03] | -Now what are we going to do? -Where’s Underdog? | -现在要怎么办? -超狗在哪里? |
[1:01:19] | Please stay back! | 请退后! |
[1:01:20] | Underdog has to be here somewhere. | 超狗一定在这儿哪里 |
[1:01:23] | Everyone, please stay back. | 所有人请退后 |
[1:01:26] | Shoeshine, I don’t know if you can understand me right now, | 擦鞋童 我不知道你现在听不听得懂我 |
[1:01:30] | but forget about the past. | 但是忘了过去吧 |
[1:01:32] | It doesn’t matter if you’re Shoeshine or Underdog. | 你是擦鞋童或超狗都不重要 |
[1:01:36] | Because I don’t care if you can talk or fly. | 因为我不在乎你是否能讲话或飞行 |
[1:01:39] | You brought my family back together. | 你挽回了我的家庭 |
[1:01:41] | You’re a hero to me. | 你对我来讲就是英雄 |
[1:01:49] | There I was, a regular old dog again. | 我又成了普通的老狗 |
[1:01:52] | I had no idea how to stop Barsinister. | 我不知道如何去阻止巴辛尼斯特 |
[1:01:55] | But I did know one thing. I smelled a bomb. | 但我知道一件事 我闻到了炸弹 |
[1:01:58] | Could I trust my nose again? Could I afford not to? | 我能再次信任我的鼻子吗? 我经得起不吗? |
[1:02:02] | What are the chances there’s a ham, strapped to the roof of the capitol building? | 是火腿绑在国会大楼 屋顶的机率有多大? |
[1:02:21] | All right. What are your demands? | 好了 你有何要求? |
[1:02:23] | A billion dollars from this city’s treasury, | 从本市财库提拨十亿美元 |
[1:02:29] | full immunity from the law | 免除所有刑责 |
[1:02:31] | and my lab restored | 并修复我的实验室 |
[1:02:34] | so I can continue my research to help the human animal, | 我好继续我的研究 帮助人类动物 |
[1:02:40] | to chart a new future | 开启未来新纪元 |
[1:02:43] | for the good of mankind. | 造福人类 |
[1:02:49] | It was brave of me to charge in there, but pretty dumb not to have a plan. | 我闯进来是很勇敢 但漫无计划却是相当蠢 |
[1:02:54] | Was I thinking that a solution was going to fall out of the sky? | 解决之道会从天而降吗? |
[1:03:08] | What? Him again? | 什么? 又是它? |
[1:03:11] | -Mine! -No, mine! | -我的! -不 我的! |
[1:03:13] | Are you kidding me? | 开我玩笑吗? |
[1:03:22] | That will teach you to mess with me. | 那会教训你别跟我搞鬼 |
[1:03:29] | Simon says… “Lunch!” | 赛门说…午餐! |
[1:03:34] | Don’t worry. It will be over in no time. | 别担心 瞬间就结束了 |
[1:03:38] | You’re not even big enough to be table scraps. | 你还不够塞牙缝呢 |
[1:03:41] | There’s no need to fear. Underdog is here. | 无需害怕 超狗在此 |
[1:03:46] | -Huh? -Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:03:51] | How did you…? | 你是如何…? |
[1:03:56] | Simon says, “Attack.” | 赛门说 攻击 |
[1:03:58] | I would love to stay and chat, but I got to find | 我很想留下来聊聊 但我得去找… |
[1:04:01] | where the bomb is at. | 炸弹的下落 |
[1:04:02] | -Whoa. -After him! | -哇 -追它! |
[1:04:04] | -Liftoff! -Make sure he doesn’t get outside! | -跃上! -确保它出不去! |
[1:04:07] | Come back here! | 给我回来! |
[1:04:08] | My powers may be back at last, but these German shepherds are too fast. | 我的力量可能终于回复了 但这些狼犬速度太快了 |
[1:04:12] | I’m on your tail! | 我紧跟在后! |
[1:04:13] | What is with that dog? | 那只狗是怎么搞的? |
[1:04:21] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿 嘿! |
[1:04:23] | -Help! -Oh, no. It’s Polly. She’s in danger. | -救命! -不妙 是波莉 她有危险 |
[1:04:27] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:04:29] | -Polly, help me! -Get off my trousers! | -波莉 帮帮我! -放开我的裤子! |
[1:04:32] | Help! Help! | 救命! 救命! |
[1:04:35] | You and your boss will never get away with this. | 你和你的老板不会逃脱此事的 |
[1:04:37] | He’s not my boss! We’re partners! | 他不是我的老板! 我们是搭档! |
[1:04:40] | Then why are you doing this? | 那你为何这么做? |
[1:04:41] | Because my partner said he might fire me if I don’t! | 因为我的搭档说 我不做的话 他可能会炒了我! |
[1:04:45] | I got him! I’m getting tired up here. | 我追上它了! 我快累毙了 |
[1:04:48] | Gosh! Can I not get a break here? | 老天! 能教我休息一下吗? |
[1:04:52] | Idiot dogs. I have to do everything myself. | 白痴狗 样样都得我亲自动手 |
[1:04:58] | You get him! Whoo! | 你去拦它! |
[1:04:59] | -Cut him off! -Come on! | -断它去路! -来吧! |
[1:05:01] | Uh -oh, no brakes. No brakes! | 没刹车 没刹车! |
[1:05:05] | Look out! | 当心! |
[1:05:07] | Whoa. Look out. Whoa! | 哇 当心! |
[1:05:13] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:05:15] | And he sticks the landing. Where am I? | 安全降落! 我在哪里? |
[1:05:19] | Oh, it’s you again. | 哦 又是你 |
[1:05:25] | You know, I said a lot of things I kind of regret. | 我说过许多有点后悔的事 |
[1:05:28] | I believe that sword belongs to the lady. | 我相信那把剑是属于那女士的 |
[1:05:35] | Hey, batter, batter. You’re no good at all. | 你一点也不擅长打击 |
[1:05:37] | Here. You want to play some ball? | 这里 你想玩点球吗? |
[1:05:42] | Doc, I got you. | 博士 我来了 |
[1:05:48] | Cad’s hit. Cad’s hit. | 卡德被击中了 卡德被击中了 |
[1:05:55] | I’ll play your game. It might be a stretch. | 就来玩你的游戏吧 或许是延长赛 |
[1:05:58] | Can you resist this? | 你抗拒得了这个吗? |
[1:05:59] | Simon says, “Fetch!” | 赛门说 去接! |
[1:06:04] | Frisbee! | 飞盘! |
[1:06:14] | Whoo! Didn’t see that coming. | 哇! 没料到那样 |
[1:06:17] | I think I pulled something. | 我想我拉了点东西 |
[1:06:20] | OK. I got to get to that bomb. | 好的 我得赶去炸弹那儿 |
[1:06:23] | Oh, no. OK. | 糟糕 好的 |
[1:06:25] | Come on, guys, uh, we’re all dogs here. | 大伙别这样 我们都是狗 |
[1:06:28] | Can’t we just work this out dog -to -dog? | 不能以狗对狗的方式解决吗? |
[1:06:31] | They’re not going to listen to you, Shoeshine. | 它们不会听你说的 擦鞋童 |
[1:06:34] | They’re loyal to me. | 它们对我忠心耿耿 |
[1:06:37] | Listen. Why do you even follow his orders? | 听着 你们为什么听从他的命令? |
[1:06:40] | What does that creep do for you? | 那卑鄙小人为你们做了什么? |
[1:06:42] | Huh? Does he take you for walks? Does he give you treats? | 有带你们去散步吗? 有给你们点心吃吗? |
[1:06:46] | Has he ever once scratched your bellies? Huh? | 他曾经搔过你们的肚子吗? |
[1:06:48] | Just once? | 就一次有吗? |
[1:06:49] | I mean, look, if he was a good boss, | 我是说 如果他是个好主人 |
[1:06:51] | he’d be able to get a higher quality sidekick. | 他就能得到更高素质的伙伴 |
[1:06:54] | Hey, I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[1:06:56] | You’re man’s best friend, but is he your best friend? | 你们是人类的好朋友 但他是你们的好朋友吗? |
[1:06:59] | Has he even given any of you a name? | 他甚至有给你们取名字吗? |
[1:07:02] | Of course. My name is Kill. | 当然 我的名字是杀戮 |
[1:07:04] | Hey, I thought I was Kill. | 嘿 我以为我才是杀戮 |
[1:07:05] | -No, you’re Attack. -No, I’m Attack. He’s Maim. | -不对 你是攻击 -不 我是攻击 他是废掉 |
[1:07:09] | Destroy him! You worthless mutts! | 毁掉它! 你们这群没用的狗! |
[1:07:12] | -Do you mind, Doc? -We’re talking over here. | -你介意吗 博士? -我们这儿在讲话呢 |
[1:07:17] | Who’s he to call you worthless? | 他算哪根葱竟然说你们没用? |
[1:07:19] | He’s got a point. | 他说的有道理 |
[1:07:20] | Our master doesn’t value us as sparkling individuals. | 我们的主人不把我们视为光耀个体 |
[1:07:24] | Yeah, let’s go, Maim and Attack. | 对 我们走 废掉和攻击 |
[1:07:26] | -It’s time to go change teams. -What are you doing? | -该是更换团队的时候了 -你们在干嘛? |
[1:07:29] | -Let’s go teach the master a lesson. -Bad dogs! | -我们去教教主人一课 -坏狗狗! |
[1:07:32] | There are no bad dogs, only bad owners. | 没有坏狗狗 只有坏主人 |
[1:07:35] | Don’t worry, Doc. This will only hurt a lot. | 别担心 博士 只会痛个几下 |
[1:07:44] | Do you actually think you can stop me, runt? | 你真以为能够阻止我吗 小鬼? |
[1:07:53] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:07:56] | You have two minutes before a bomb explodes over Capitol City, | 离炸弹炸毁国会市只剩两分钟了 |
[1:08:00] | dispensing a DNA cocktail that will make every citizen | 我调配的DNA鸡尾酒 将使得每一个市民… |
[1:08:04] | as obedient to me as a common dog. | 像只普通狗一样乖乖服从我 |
[1:08:07] | Hold him until the cops get here. | 拖住他直到警察赶来 |
[1:08:09] | Easy, Doc. | 别挣扎 博士 |
[1:08:11] | You’re just gonna hurt yourself. | 你只会伤害到你自己 |
[1:08:13] | Now who’s the boss? | 现在谁才是老大呀? |
[1:08:16] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:08:25] | Jack, we don’t have much time. | 杰克 我们时间不多了 |
[1:08:27] | -I know where the bomb is. -How did you…? | -我知道炸弹在哪里 -你怎么…? |
[1:08:29] | I’d love to chat, but I got to get dressed for work. | 我很想聊聊 但我得换装去办事 |
[1:08:34] | Sir? Sir? | 先生? 先生? |
[1:08:36] | Jack, come on. I’m a cop. | 杰克 来吧 我是警察 |
[1:08:39] | -Mr. Mayor, are you OK? -I’m a cop. You got to let me through. | -市长先生 你没事吧? -我是警察 你得让我过去 |
[1:08:42] | Mr. Mayor. Are you all right? | 市长先生 你不要紧吧? |
[1:08:45] | Let me handle Barsinister. I know what he’s doing. | 让我去应付巴辛尼斯特 我完全知道他在干嘛 |
[1:08:48] | -Not now. Police business. -I know… | -现在不行 警方事务 -我知道… |
[1:08:50] | -This man is no longer on the force! -Pipe down, Chief! | -这个人离开警界了! -住口吧 局长! |
[1:08:53] | You’re reinstated. You’re promoted. Do whatever you have to do. | 重新任命你 你升职了 去做你必须做的事吧 |
[1:09:03] | Look who they decided to send up, the hero idiot. | 看看他们决定派谁上来呀 英雄白痴 |
[1:09:08] | -I prefer the term “visionary.” -Oh! | 我比较喜欢 有远见 这说法 |
[1:09:14] | Dan gave Simon a taste of his own medicine, | 丹给赛门尝尝他自己调的药的滋味 |
[1:09:16] | and not the fruity, cherry -flavored kind, | 不是水果樱桃口味的那种 |
[1:09:19] | but the bitter, hard -to -swallow medicine. | 而是苦到难以吞咽的那种药 |
[1:09:21] | As he walked down those mighty steps, Dan was a new man. | 当他走下那些冗长台阶时 丹改头换面了 |
[1:09:25] | A cop. A hero. And a father to a proud son. | 一个警察 一个英雄 也是一个骄傲儿子的父亲 |
[1:09:35] | Help me! Please, help! Somebody, help me! | 救命! 请救救我! 谁来救救我啊! |
[1:09:38] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:09:40] | Huh? Underdog. | 超狗 |
[1:09:42] | How many other flying dogs in red sweaters do you know? | 你认识多少个穿红毛衣的飞行狗呢? |
[1:09:45] | Underdog, I just knew you would come. | 超狗 我就知道你会来 |
[1:09:48] | Quick, there’s not much time. Take the vial to the police. | 快 时间不多了 带那瓶子去找警察 |
[1:09:52] | -You got it. -Don’t drop it. | -没问题 -别弄掉了 |
[1:09:59] | Look! It’s Underdog! | 看! 是超狗! |
[1:10:04] | Stand back! Stand back! | 退后! 退后! |
[1:11:12] | Mission Control, removal of the thermal blankets from the MBS is successful. | 任务控制中心 成功移除平台热量毯 |
[1:11:17] | Hey. Houston, we have a beagle. | 休士顿 我们有一只猎犬 |
[1:11:28] | Hot! Hot! Hot! Ow. That burns! | 烫! 烫! 烫! 烧起来了! |
[1:11:36] | Look, up there. | 看 那上面 |
[1:11:56] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:12:06] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:12:18] | -Jack. -Shoeshine. | -杰克 -擦鞋童 |
[1:12:22] | Shh! Jack, call me “Underdog.” | 嘘! 杰克 叫我 超狗 |
[1:12:25] | Oh, man. That was by far my worst landing ever. | 老天 那是我目前为止最差劲的降落 |
[1:12:37] | Well, I guess I’ll see you around, Underdog. | 我猜我还会再见到你 超狗 |
[1:12:41] | Yeah, see you around, kid. | 嗯 后会有期 小子 |
[1:12:48] | You’re going to love solitary, Doc. | 你会喜欢隔离房的 博士 |
[1:12:51] | My isolation will be nothing more than an enclave | 我的隔离将不过是闭关潜修 |
[1:12:54] | in which I can focus my intellectual powers | 我可以将我的智力专注在 |
[1:12:57] | upon the task of wreaking my vengeance | 如何泄忿复仇的计划上 |
[1:13:00] | on that pathetic house pet, Underdog. | 报复那只可悲的家庭宠物 超狗 |
[1:13:03] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:13:04] | Solitary is a relative term, Doc. | 隔离是种相对关系 博士 |
[1:13:09] | Meet your new roommate. | 见见你的新室友 |
[1:13:13] | Hey! I took the top bunk. | 嘿! 我占了上铺 |
[1:13:16] | I thought it would be too paradoxical for you. | 我想说你睡上铺就太过矛盾了 |
[1:13:21] | -No, you can’t do this to me. -Yes, I can. I just did. | -不 你不可以对我这么做 -我可以 我刚刚做了 |
[1:13:26] | Noo! | 不! |
[1:13:28] | then Underdog ran out with the bomb | 然后超狗带着炸弹飞奔而去 |
[1:13:30] | and buried it farther than any bone has ever been buried! | 埋得比任何骨头埋入的还要深! |
[1:13:33] | Sounds like I missed all the excitement. | 听起来好像我错过了精彩好戏 |
[1:13:35] | Oh, yeah, you did. Hey! What happened to your tail? | 是的 你错过了 嘿! 你的尾巴怎么了? |
[1:13:39] | Oh, uh, it got burnt reentering the atmosphere. | 哦 重新进入大气层时被烧的 |
[1:13:42] | Shoeshine, where do you come up with this stuff? | 擦鞋童 你怎么想出这种话来的? |
[1:13:46] | Help! Somebody, please help me! | 救命! 拜托谁来救救我! |
[1:13:48] | -Excuse me a moment. -Ha. | 恕我失陪一会 |
[1:13:55] | Excuse me just for one moment. | 恕我失陪一会 |
[1:14:02] | You see, some heroes are born, destined for greatness. | 你瞧 有些英雄天生注定丰功伟业 |
[1:14:05] | Others are made. | 其他则是塑造出来的 |
[1:14:07] | Everyday men and women, and, yes, dogs, | 每一天有男有女 是的 还有狗 |
[1:14:10] | who rise up in times of crisis, | 在危机时刻挺身而出 |
[1:14:11] | no matter how high the odds are stacked against them. | 无论情势对他们有多么地不利 |
[1:14:14] | These are the heroes we all have inside us. | 这些是我们体内都有的英雄因子 |
[1:14:16] | These are the underdogs. | 这些是超狗 |
[1:14:18] | -Look, it’s Speed Bump. -You again? | -看 是减速板 -又是你? |
[1:14:22] | Runt, are you still hard of hearing? | 小鬼 你听力还是很差吗? |
[1:14:24] | -Yeah, hello? -I told you to stay away. | -是呀 喂? -我叫你离远一点的 |
[1:14:26] | Listen, I’m in a hurry. Don’t mess with me. | 听着 我赶时间 别惹我 |
[1:14:30] | He’s just like all little dogs. | 他就像所有的小狗一样 |
[1:14:32] | All bark, no bite. | 光会吠 不会咬 |
[1:14:35] | I do not bite. Yes, that is true. | 我不会咬 确实是真的 |
[1:14:37] | But see what my bark will do to you. | 但瞧瞧我朝你吠的结果怎样 |
[1:14:40] | -Huh? -That’s just bad rapping, dog. | -啥? -虚张声势罢了 |
[1:14:44] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:14:47] | Ooh, I didn’t need to see that. | 我没必要看见那个 |
[1:14:49] | Boss, you’re so pink. It’s very becoming. | 老大 你好粉嫩 非常适合呢 |
[1:14:53] | Ahhh! I’m naked. I’m naked! | 啊! 我裸体 我裸体! |
[1:15:05] | Look! Up in the sky! | 看! 天空上! |
[1:15:07] | -It’s a bird. -It’s a plane. | -是鸟 -是飞机 |
[1:15:10] | -It’s a frog. -A frog? | -是青蛙 -青蛙? |
[1:15:12] | Not bird, nor plane, nor even frog. | 不是鸟 不是飞机 也不是青蛙 |
[1:15:16] | It’s just little old me, Underdog! | 只是又小又老的我 超狗! |
[1:15:29] | Scene two -o -seven. Take 27. | 第207场 第27次 |
[1:15:32] | And… action! | 开拍! |
[1:15:33] | There’s no need to fear, underwear is… | 无需害怕 内裤在… |
[1:15:36] | I’m sorry, did I just say “underwear?” | 对不起 我刚刚说 内裤 吗? |
[1:15:39] | -Do it again. -Please cut that out of the movie. | -重来一遍 -请剪掉刚刚那段 |
[1:15:41] | -Take 21. -Action! | -第21次 -开拍! |
[1:15:43] | There’s no need to… | 无需… |
[1:15:44] | Wait, what is there no need to? | 等等 无需怎样? |
[1:15:46] | Script Supervisor, what’s the line? | 编剧 台词是什么? |
[1:15:48] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:15:49] | What’s my motivation again? | 再说一次我的动机为何? |
[1:15:52] | Uh, you’re a superhero. | 你是超级英雄 |
[1:15:54] | Oh. Hey! | 哦 嘿! |
[1:15:55] | -Action! -Can I get an ice pack? | -开拍! -能给我个冰袋吗? |
[1:15:58] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[1:15:59] | -Somebody moved the floor. -Nice. | -有人移动了地板 -不错 |
[1:16:09] | Take 25. | 第25次 |
[1:16:10] | -Who’s stepping on my cape? -Cut! | -谁踩住我的披风? -卡! |
[1:16:12] | There’s no need to fear, Underdog is here! | 无需害怕 超狗在此! |
[1:16:17] | -Cut! -I’ll be in my trailer. | -卡! -我会在我的拖车里 |
[1:18:41] | He’s here! | 他在这里! |