英文名称:Ultimo tango a Parigi
年代:1972
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:03] | Fucking God! | 去死吧! |
[05:14] | -A phone token, please. -No tokens. At the end, on the left. | -我想换零钱打电话 谢谢 -没有零钱 尽头左转那有 |
[06:11] | Maman? Yes, it’s Jeanne. | 妈! 我是珍妮 |
[06:13] | I’ve found a flat to rent in Passy. I’m going to see it. | 我在帕西市看到有公寓出租 我准备去看看 |
[06:17] | Then I’ve got to go to the station to meet Tom. I promised him. | 之后 我答应汤姆要到车站接他 |
[06:21] | OK, see you later. Bye! | 好的 一会见 再见 |
[06:27] | I’ve come to see the flat. I saw the sign. | 我想租房子 我看见有出租信息 |
[06:31] | -The sign? -Yes. | -出租信息? -是的 |
[06:34] | It’s always the same! Nobody ever tells me anything. | 总是这样 没人告诉我 |
[06:37] | -I’d like to see it. -You want to rent it? | -我想看看房子 -你要租吗? |
[06:40] | -I don’t know yet! -They rent, they leave… | -还不知道呢 -那些人租了 又退了 |
[06:43] | and I’m the last to know. | 而我却是最后一个知道的 |
[06:46] | Do you think that’s right? | 你觉得这样好吗? |
[06:50] | If you want to go up alone… | 如果你要一个人上去 |
[06:52] | go on. I’m afraid of spiders. | 请便 因为我怕老鼠 |
[06:57] | The key is missing. | 钥匙找不着了 |
[06:59] | Strange things happen. | 最近老发生奇怪的事情 |
[07:05] | They drink six bottles a day. | 他们一天喝六瓶酒 |
[07:12] | Wait! Don’t go! There must be a duplicate. | 等等 一定有备用的钥匙 |
[07:23] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[07:25] | You must be very young. | 你一定很年轻吧? |
[07:29] | Let go of me! | 请放开我 |
[07:39] | She’s crazy! | 她疯了 |
[08:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[08:40] | You gave me a fright. How did you get in? | 你吓我一跳 你怎么进来的? |
[08:45] | -Through the door. -Oh, yes. I left it open. | -门没关 -是哦 我忘了关门 |
[08:49] | I didn’t hear you come in. | 但我没听见你进来 |
[08:52] | -I was already here. -Sorry? | -我早在这了 -什么? |
[08:57] | Oh, it was you who took it. | 那钥匙原来是你拿了 |
[08:59] | I had to bribe the concierge. | 我贿赂了管理员 |
[09:06] | These old houses are fascinating. | 这些老房子很棒 |
[09:15] | An armchair by the fireplace would look good. | 这儿放张靠臂的椅子就更适合了 |
[09:21] | The armchair should go… | 椅子应该要… |
[09:24] | in front of the window. | 放在窗前 |
[09:26] | Are you American? | 你是美国人吗? |
[09:31] | You’ve got an American accent. | 你有美国口音 |
[10:30] | -Are you going to take it? -Are you? | -你要租吗? -你呢? |
[10:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[11:54] | Do I answer it or not? | 要不要接电话? |
[12:00] | Hello? Hello? | 你好? 你好? |
[12:02] | Hello. | 喂! |
[12:04] | Hello! | 喂! |
[12:06] | There’s no one here. | 没人应 |
[12:08] | There’s no one! | 没人应答 |
[12:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:58] | So you’re going to take it? You’ve decided? | 你决定要租了吗? |
[13:05] | I had already decided. | 我早就决定了 |
[13:09] | But I’m not sure now. | 但… 但现在不确定了 |
[13:14] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[13:17] | Do you like it?! | 那你呢? |
[13:19] | I don’t know. I shall have to think about it. | 不知道 我要考虑考虑 |
[13:29] | Think fast. | 那要考虑快点咯 |
[13:49] | I thought you’d left. | 我以为你已经走了呢 |
[15:52] | Aah… Oh, God. | 我天啊 |
[15:59] | Oh, Jesus… Oh… | 天啊 |
[16:37] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[16:46] | Oh, God. | 我的老天爷 |
[18:18] | -Watch out! -Have they taken us for someone else? | -小心 -他们干什么拍我们? |
[18:22] | We’re in a film. We’re in a film. | 这是电影 我们在拍电影 |
[18:24] | If I kiss you… | 如果我吻你 |
[18:26] | it might be cinema. | 才能是电影 |
[18:28] | If I stroke your hair… | 如果我搂着你 |
[18:30] | it might be cinema. | 才能是电影 |
[18:32] | What’s going on? Do you know them? | 什么嘛? 你认识他们吗? |
[18:35] | It’s a long story. In short, Portrait of a Girl. | 说来话长 就是 一个女孩的肖像 |
[18:38] | It’s been accepted for television! And the girl is you. It’s you! | 我接受电视台邀请拍摄 你是女主角 |
[18:42] | You’re mad! You might have asked me first. | 你疯了! 你应该先征求我意见的 |
[18:45] | Yeah, but I wanted… | 是的 但我想 |
[18:47] | I wanted to start with shots of Jeanne at the station meeting her fianc? | 我想用 珍妮在车站遇到她的未婚夫 作为片头 |
[18:51] | Yes, I know them. They’re my crew. | 是的 我认识他们 他们是我的助手 |
[18:53] | So you kissed me… | 所以你吻我 |
[18:56] | and you knew it was being filmed. | 是因为你知道这会给拍下 |
[18:58] | You’re a bastard! Traitor! | 你个混蛋! 小人! |
[19:01] | No, you’ll see. It will be a love story. | 这将会是个爱情故事 |
[19:06] | Tell me, Jeanne, darling. What did you do while I was away? | 珍妮 告诉我 我不在的时候 你都做些什么? |
[19:10] | I thought of you day and night, and I cried. | 日夜都在想你 然后偷偷啜泣 |
[19:13] | Darling, I can’t live without you! | 亲爱的 离开你我活不了 |
[19:16] | Wonderful! Cut! That was perfect! | 太好了! 停! 太完美了! |
[19:27] | I’d have finished by now… | 我必须清洗干净 |
[19:30] | but the police wouldn’t let me touch anything. | 但警察不准我碰任何东西 |
[19:33] | They didn’t believe it was suicide. There was so much blood everywhere. | 他们不相信是自杀 到处都是血 |
[19:40] | They had fun making me do a reconstruction. | 他们让我重组现场 |
[19:50] | “She went there.” | “她走去那里” |
[19:55] | “She came through here.” | “她来到这里” |
[20:01] | “She opened the curtain.” | “她拉开窗帘” |
[20:04] | I copied all her actions. | 让我模仿她的行为 |
[20:06] | The guests were awake all night! | 房客们整夜都没睡 |
[20:09] | The hotel was crawling with cops! | 旅馆里到处都是警察 |
[20:12] | They enjoy playing around with blood. | 他们围绕着血转 |
[20:27] | They were all spies! | 都是便衣 |
[20:30] | Asking if she was sad, if she was happy… | 问她是否悲伤 是否她快乐 |
[20:33] | if you fought… | 如果你们争吵 |
[20:35] | how long you’d been married, why you didn’t have any children. | 你结婚多久了? 为何没有孩子? |
[20:41] | Pigs! | 真是猪脑袋 |
[20:45] | They got familiar right away! | 他们了解后 |
[20:48] | They said, “Your boss is a bit unstable.” | 然后说 “你老板不可靠” |
[20:54] | “Do you know that he was a boxer?” | “你知道他曾是个拳击手吗?” |
[20:57] | So? | 然后呢? |
[21:01] | “It didn’t work out… | “他没办法… |
[21:04] | so he became… | 就去了… |
[21:06] | an actor.” | 当演员” |
[21:10] | “Bongo player… | “又去当鼓手 |
[21:17] | revolutionary in South America… | 然后是南美的革命志士 |
[21:20] | journalist in Japan.” | 去日本当记者” |
[21:23] | “One day, he lands in Tahiti… | “有天 他降落在塔希提岛 |
[21:26] | hangs around… | 四处乱逛… |
[21:29] | learns French.” | 学法文” |
[21:32] | “Then he comes to Paris. There… | “然后又到巴黎 |
[21:40] | he meets a woman with money, marries her and…” | 到这里 娶了个有钱女人” |
[21:45] | “Since then what has your boss done?” | “你老板现在在做什么? “ |
[21:48] | “Nothing.” | “吃软饭” |
[21:52] | I say, “Can I clean up now?” | 我问 “可以清理了吗? “ |
[21:57] | “No! Don’t touch anything!” | “不能! 别碰任何东西” |
[22:00] | “Do you really think she killed herself?” | “你真的认为她是自杀的? “ |
[22:04] | He pushed me into a corner and tried to paw me… | 他把我逼到墙角 试图抓住我… |
[22:10] | Turn the tap off now. | 把水关了 |
[22:12] | They’ll be doing the autopsy right now. | 也许他们要验尸了 |
[22:18] | Why won’t you turn the tap off? | 你干嘛不关了水龙头? |
[22:21] | They told me to give you your razor back. | 他们叫我 把你的刮胡刀给回你 |
[22:27] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[22:29] | They said they don’t need it anymore. The investigation is over. | 他们不需要了 调查已经结束了 |
[22:35] | Yes, she had cuts there… | 她这里 |
[22:37] | and on the neck, too… Agh! | 和颈子上都有伤痕 |
[23:56] | Excuse me, where shall I put this? | 对不起 这要放哪儿? |
[23:58] | -You could have rung the bell. -The door was open. I’ll put it there. | -你应该按门铃 -门没锁 我就放这了? |
[24:03] | In front of the fireplace. | 放到火炉前面 |
[24:08] | -Careful, Madame. -There. | -小心 女士 -那边 |
[24:15] | -What about the table? -How do I know? He’ll decide. | -这些桌子呢? -我怎么知道? 他会决定的 |
[24:23] | -This is a king-size! -It won’t fit. | -这是双人床 很大 -这里放不下 |
[24:26] | Well, your husband has no idea. All this in an hour… It’s not long. | 都已经花了一个钟了 你先生会找到地方放的 |
[24:37] | What a mess! | 真乱啊! |
[24:39] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[24:50] | The armchair goes in front of the window. | 那张靠臂椅 放在窗前 |
[24:53] | Like that. | 像那样 |
[24:55] | But I only came to return the key. | 我只是回来还钥匙的 |
[24:58] | -To return it to you. -I don’t care about the key. | -还给你 -我不在乎这钥匙 |
[25:00] | Take your coat off. | 把外套脱了 |
[25:04] | Take your coat off and help me. | 过来帮我个忙 |
[25:07] | OK. | 好的 |
[25:10] | Get those chairs and bring them here. | 把这些椅子搬到这里 |
[25:18] | Put them on the other side. | 放在另一边 |
[25:21] | Take that, too. | 也像那样 |
[25:24] | That’s it. | 这个也是 |
[25:29] | You didn’t waste any time. | 你一点都不浪费时间 |
[25:35] | Listen, monsieur! | 先生 |
[25:37] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[25:39] | Look, sir! I’ve got to go. | 先生 我真的得走了 |
[25:45] | The bed is too big for the room. | 这床 大到连房间都放不下 |
[25:48] | I don’t know what to call you. | 怎么称呼你呢? |
[25:50] | I don’t have a name. | 我没有名字 |
[25:52] | -Do you want to know mine? -No, no! I don’t. | -你想知道我的名字吗? -不 我不想! |
[25:55] | I don’t want to know your name. | 我不想知道 |
[25:57] | You don’t have a name and I don’t have a name either. Not one name. | 你没有名字 我也没有 连一个也不要 |
[26:02] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 |
[26:04] | Maybe I am, but I don’t want to know anything about you. | 也许吧 但我不想知道有关你的任何事情 |
[26:07] | I don’t wanna know where you live or where you come from. | 不想知道你住哪儿 或是打哪儿来 |
[26:10] | I wanna know nothing. | 什么都不想知道! |
[26:12] | -You scare me. -Nothing. | -你吓到我了 -什么都不想 |
[26:17] | You and I are gonna meet here… | 我们在此见面 |
[26:19] | without knowing anything that goes on outside here. | 不需要知道外面发生的事 |
[26:24] | OK? | 行不? |
[26:26] | But why? | 为什麽? |
[26:29] | Because… | 因为 |
[26:31] | Because we don’t need names here. | 我们在这里不需要名字 |
[26:36] | Don’t you see? | 你不了解吗? |
[26:40] | We’re gonna forget… | 我们会忘记 |
[26:43] | everything that we knew. Every… | 我们所知道的一切 |
[26:45] | All the people… all that we do… wherever we live. | 所有的人 所有做过的事 还有我们住过的地方 |
[26:52] | We’re going to forget that, everything, everything. | 忘记吧 忘掉一切 |
[26:58] | But I can’t. | 但我办不到 |
[27:02] | Can you? | 你呢? |
[27:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:09] | Are you scared? | 你怕吗? |
[27:11] | No. | 不怕 |
[27:21] | Come. | 过来 |
[27:57] | -I thought you’d be here. -I expected you later. | -我就知道你在这 -我没想到你会这么早来 |
[28:07] | I took the first train. | 我搭第一班火车 |
[28:11] | Oh, Paul! How awful! How awful, Paul! | 保罗 真可怕! |
[28:37] | Papa is in bed with asthma. | 爸爸有哮喘 躺在床上 |
[28:44] | The doctor wouldn’t let him come. | 医生不准他来 |
[28:47] | It’s better like that. | 这样比较好 |
[28:49] | I’m stronger. | 我比他强多了 |
[29:13] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[29:15] | Something that would explain… | 一些可以解释的东西 |
[29:18] | -A letter, a clue. -Nothing. | -比如信 线索… -这什么都没 |
[29:22] | I told you, there’s nothing, nothing at all. | 我告诉过你 这什么都没有 什么都没有 |
[29:32] | My little Rosa wouldn’t have… | 我的小罗莎不可能 |
[29:35] | Nothing for her mother. Not a word. | 不给她妈留点什么 一句话也没 |
[29:38] | It’s useless to keep on searching. | 再找也没有用 |
[29:43] | Not even for you, her husband! | 即使是你 是她的丈夫 也没有 |
[29:54] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[29:58] | I think room 12 is free. | 我想12号房间是空的 |
[30:29] | With a razor? | 用一把刮胡刀? |
[30:37] | What time did it happen? | 什么时候发生的? |
[30:41] | I don’t know. In the evening. | 不知道 在晚上吧 |
[30:47] | And then? | 然后呢? |
[30:49] | Then I… I already told you on the phone… | 然后… 我在电话里都告诉过你了 |
[30:54] | When I found her… | 当我发现她的时候 |
[31:00] | I called the ambulance. | 我打电话叫救护车 |
[31:04] | After you called… | 在你来电后… |
[31:06] | Papa and I stayed up all night… | 你爸爸和我整夜都睡不着 |
[31:09] | talking about Rosa and you. | 谈论着你和罗莎 |
[31:12] | Papa kept whispering… | 你爸爸说话很轻 |
[31:16] | as if it had happened in our house. | 就像是在自己家发生的一样 |
[31:19] | Paul! | 保罗! |
[31:34] | -Where did it happen? -In one of the rooms. | -在哪儿发生的? -在一个房间里 |
[31:37] | Did she suffer? | 她很痛苦吗? |
[31:39] | Ask the doctors. They’re doing the autopsy. | 问医生 他们正在验尸 |
[31:42] | The autopsy. | 验尸? |
[32:15] | I already had some announcement cards. | 我已经买了通知卡 |
[32:18] | I’ve seen a lot of death. | 我见的够多了 |
[32:21] | I think of everything. | 我什么事都办好了 |
[32:24] | I’ll prepare her a beautiful room with flowers. | 我会准备一个很庄严的 |
[32:33] | The cards… | 有很多卡片 |
[32:35] | clothes, relatives, flowers. | 有很多花的殡仪厅 |
[32:39] | You’ve got everything in that suitcase. | 箱子里什么都有了 |
[32:42] | You didn’t forget anything. | 你什么都没忘 |
[32:46] | But I don’t want any priests here. | 我不希望有任何的牧师 |
[32:48] | -But… -No priests. | -这 -不要牧师 |
[32:50] | -But, Paul… -Understand? | -这… 保罗… -懂吗? |
[32:53] | We have to. Funerals must be religious. | 我们必须办一个有宗教习俗的葬礼 |
[32:55] | No! | 不 |
[32:57] | Rosa didn’t believe. | 罗莎不是教徒 |
[32:59] | Nobody believes in the fucking God here! | 这里没人相信他妈的上帝! |
[33:03] | Paul, don’t shout. Don’t talk like that. | 保罗 别吼 别这样吼! |
[33:10] | The priest doesn’t want any suicides. | 牧师不会希望有任何人自杀 |
[33:13] | The Church doesn’t want any suicides, do they? | 教堂也是 不是吗? |
[33:16] | -They’ll give her absolution. -Huh? | -他们会赦免她的 -是吗? |
[33:19] | Absolution and a nice mass. That’s all I ask, Paul. | 我只要求赦免和弥撒 |
[33:24] | Rosa… Rosa is my little girl, do you understand? | 罗莎是我的宝贝 你明白吗? |
[33:27] | Rosa… Why did she kill herself? | 她为何要自杀? |
[33:32] | Why? Why did she commit suicide? | 为什麽? 为什么自杀? |
[33:39] | Why? | 为什麽? |
[33:50] | You don’t know, huh? | 你不知道 是吧? |
[33:54] | You don’t know. | 你的确不知道 |
[35:42] | Now… | 现在 |
[35:44] | Let’s… Let’s just look at each other. | 让我们看着对方 |
[35:57] | It’s beautiful without knowing anything. | 什么都不知道 这样才是最美的 |
[36:15] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[36:18] | Maybe we can come without touching. | 我们可以神交 达到高潮 |
[36:23] | Come without touching? | 神交达到高潮? |
[36:28] | OK. | 好吧 |
[36:32] | Are you concentrating? | 你的意志集中吗? |
[36:35] | -Did you come yet? -No. | -来了吗? -没 |
[36:38] | -It’s difficult! -I didn’t either yet. | -太难了 -我也不行 |
[36:42] | You’re not trying hard enough. | 你不够努力 |
[36:51] | I shall have to invent a name for you. | 我要帮你取个名字 |
[36:54] | A name? Oh, Jesus Christ! | 取个名字? 我的天啊 |
[36:59] | Oh, God, I’ve been called by a million names all my life. | 我被叫过成千上万的名字 |
[37:03] | I don’t want a name. I’m better off with a grunt or a groan for a name. | 我不想要名字 最好用吼叫声当作名字 |
[37:10] | Do you wanna hear my name? | 你要听听我的名字吗? |
[37:17] | -It’s so masculine. -Yeah. | -真有男子气概 -当然 |
[37:20] | Listen to mine. | 那听听我的 |
[37:28] | I didn’t get the last name. | 我没听清楚你姓什么 |
[38:17] | You shouldn’t have done that to me. | 你不该这么对我 |
[38:22] | It’s not a wig, it’s my hair. | 这不是假发 是真发 |
[38:32] | Doesn’t it suit me? Tell me, don’t you like it? Tell me. | 这发型不适合我吗? 难道你不喜欢? |
[38:35] | Of course I like it. | 不 我当然喜欢 |
[38:37] | Listen, you know… | 是这样的 |
[38:40] | I don’t know. | 我不是很清楚 |
[38:43] | You have changed, and yet you haven’t. | 你好像变了 可是你还是跟以前一样 |
[38:46] | I can see the shot now. | 我可以看到一个镜头 |
[38:49] | The camera is up high. | 摄影机在上面 |
[38:51] | It descends slowly and follows you. | 它慢慢的靠近你 |
[38:54] | You come forward, and it moves in on you. | 跟随你的步伐 |
[38:57] | There’s music, too. | 而且还有音乐 |
[39:02] | It gets closer and closer to you. | 越来越接近你 |
[39:05] | I’m in a hurry. Let’s start. | 我赶时间 开始吧 |
[39:09] | But… | 但… |
[39:11] | can’t we talk a little first? | 我们是否先讨论下? |
[39:14] | Tonight we improvise. | 今晚我们可以即兴演出 |
[39:17] | You follow. | 跟我来 |
[39:31] | He was my childhood friend. | 它是我小时候的朋友 |
[39:33] | He used to watch me for hours and hours. I think he understood me. | 它可以盯着我好几个小时 或许它了解我 |
[39:37] | Dogs are worth more than people. Much more. | 狗比人听话得多 |
[39:43] | Meet Olympia, my nanny. | 让我来介绍下我的奶妈 奥林匹雅 |
[39:45] | Mustapha could always tell the poor from the rich. | 它总能分辨出穷人与富人 |
[39:48] | If someone well-dressed came in, he never stirred. | 如果穿着高级的衣服进来 它不会叫 |
[39:52] | But if someone scruffy came in, you should have seen him! What a dog! | 如果衣衫不整的人进来 那你真该好好看看它 真是条恶狗 |
[39:56] | The colonel trained him to recognize Arabs by their scent. | 上校利用它的嗅觉 教会它分辨阿拉伯人 |
[40:00] | -Olympia, open the front door. -Give me a kiss. | -奥林匹雅 开门 -先亲我一下 |
[40:06] | Go and open it. | 去开门 |
[40:08] | Olympia is a compendium of domestic virtues. | 奥林匹雅是 家庭美德的典范 |
[40:10] | Faithful, admiring, and racist. | 忠心 节俭 是种族歧视者 |
[40:15] | After Papa died, we moved back to the family home for a while. | 爸爸死后 我们搬回家里住了一段时间 |
[40:20] | My childhood was made up of smells. | 我的童年充满着各种气味 |
[40:23] | Musty smells, the smell of walls and rooms. | 墙上的霉菌 紧闭的房间 |
[40:25] | Children used to come and play in my jungle, all day long. | 很多小孩来我的小花园玩 从早跑到晚 |
[40:31] | Growing old is a crime. | 成长是种罪恶 |
[40:33] | That’s me there. | 我就是在那环境中成长的 |
[40:36] | And that’s Mademoiselle Sauvage, the teacher. | 还有 那是我的家教老师 |
[40:39] | She was very strict… and very religious. | 对我很严格 也很虔诚 |
[40:42] | She was too good. She spoilt you. | 她太人好了 而且她宠坏了你 |
[40:45] | That’s Christine… | 这是克里斯蒂娜 |
[40:47] | my best friend. | 我最好的朋友 |
[40:49] | She married the pharmacist and has two children. | 她嫁给了一名药商 有两个小孩 |
[40:52] | It’s like a village here. We all know each other. | 这里像是个乡村 大家彼此都认识 |
[40:55] | I couldn’t live in Paris. | 我不能住在巴黎 |
[40:59] | We’re safe here. | 这里比较有人情味 |
[41:01] | -It’s odd looking at the past. -Cut! | -回忆使人忧郁 -停 |
[41:04] | Why is it odd? It’s you! It’s fantastic, it’s your childhood. | 为什么忧郁? 你的童年应该很棒 |
[41:07] | It’s everything I was looking for. | 你的童年是我的憧憬 |
[41:10] | What are you up to? Move it! Move it! | 你在这干嘛? 走开 走开 |
[41:13] | Who are these zombies? who are always following you around? Scoot! | 这些僵尸是谁? 谁老是围着你转? 快走 |
[41:17] | Go on! The door, the door… | 继续! 门… |
[41:20] | I’m opening the door. | 我要开门 |
[41:22] | I’m opening all the doors. | 我要打开全部门 |
[41:24] | -What are you doing? -Setting up my shot. | -你干嘛? -找角度 |
[41:27] | There it is! That’s it! I’ve found it. | 就这里 找到了 |
[41:31] | Reverse gear! | 退后 |
[41:33] | What are you doing there? Huh? | 你在这干嘛? |
[41:36] | Beat it! | 走开! 走开! |
[41:38] | That’s it. Into reverse. Yes! | 对 后退行走 |
[41:41] | Do you see? Like a car, you go into reverse gear. | 明白不? 像车一样 放到倒档往后走 |
[41:47] | That’s it. Close your eyes. | 就这样 闭上眼睛 |
[41:49] | Start reversing. Close your eyes. | 开始后退 闭上眼睛 |
[41:53] | That’s it, come on. Come on backwards. | 就这样 回到过去 |
[41:57] | That’s it. Go back to your childhood. | 没错 回到你的童年 |
[42:00] | -Papa? -You’re soaring. | -爸爸? -你是崇高的 |
[42:02] | -Take off and return to your childhood. -In full uniform. | -放下这些回到你的童年 -完整的制服 |
[42:07] | Don’t be afraid. Overcome the obstacles. | 别怕 要克服障碍 |
[42:09] | Papa in Algeria. | 爸爸在阿尔及利亚 |
[42:12] | You’re 15. | 你十五岁 |
[42:14] | 14… | 十四岁 |
[42:16] | 13…12… | 十三 十二 |
[42:18] | 11…10…9. | 十一 十 九 |
[42:22] | -We’re there. -My favorite route when I was eight. | -我们到那 -在我八岁时最喜欢的一条街 |
[42:32] | My old notebook. | 我的笔记本 |
[42:37] | French homework. Theme: the countryside. | 法文作业 作文题目 乡下 |
[42:41] | Exposition: the countryside is cow country. | 内容是 乡下是牛的家 |
[42:44] | The cow is all dressed in leather. | 牛披着牛皮 |
[42:47] | The cow has four sides: the front, the back… | 牛有四个面 前 后… |
[42:52] | the top and the bottom. | 上 下 |
[42:54] | -Isn’t that good? -Beastly! | -那不是很好吗? -真的很好 |
[42:56] | Here are my cultural sources. Le Grand Larousse. | 我的文化学习资料来自拉鲁斯 |
[43:00] | I just copied from it. | 我抄来的 |
[43:03] | Menstruation. Noun. | 月经 名词 |
[43:06] | Physiological function comprising the discharge of menses. | 生理功能包括排放的月经期 |
[43:10] | Penis. Noun. | 阴茎 名词 |
[43:13] | Male copulation organ, measuring five to forty centimeters. | 男性性器官 5到40公分之间 |
[43:17] | That’s Le Petit Robert. | 这是小罗柏字典 |
[43:19] | Tom! Tom! | 汤姆 汤姆 |
[43:21] | Tom! Look! | 汤姆 你看 |
[43:24] | -Who’s that? -My first love. | -这是谁? -我的初恋情人 |
[43:28] | -Who? -My cousin Paul. My first love. | -谁? -我的堂哥 保罗 初恋情人 |
[43:31] | -But his eyes are closed. -What? | -但他死了 -什么? |
[43:33] | -His eyes are closed! -He played the piano divinely. | -他死了! -他弹钢琴很棒 |
[43:37] | That’s how I remember him. | 这是我印象中的他… |
[43:39] | Sitting at the piano… | 坐在钢琴前… |
[43:41] | His fingers would skim the keys. | 他的手指在琴键上滑动 |
[43:44] | He played for hours and hours. | 他不停的在练习 |
[43:48] | At the bottom of the garden, there were two big trees. | 花园最里面 有两棵大树 |
[43:51] | A plane tree and a chestnut tree. | 一棵法国梧桐 一棵栗树 |
[43:55] | After mass on Sundays, we used to sit there… | 星期天弥撒后 我们常坐在那 |
[43:58] | each under our own tree. | 我们自己的树下 |
[44:01] | It was wonderful. We sat gazing into each other’s eyes. | 真的很棒 我们互相看着对方 |
[44:04] | Aren’t my trees beautiful? They were my jungle. | 对我而言 这些树就像我的小花园 |
[44:10] | -What are you doing? -Having a shit. | -你们在干嘛? -大便 |
[44:12] | No, we’re doing a poo. | 大便呢! |
[44:14] | -Shame on you, doing it in my jungle! -Watch out! Run for it! | -这是我的花园! -快跑! |
[44:18] | Oh, these dirty little Arabs! Go and shit in your own country! | 这些该死的阿拉伯小孩 滚回你的国家 |
[44:23] | Keep filming. Keep filming! | 拍他们! 拍他们! |
[44:27] | Don’t stop, whatever you do! | 别停下 拍到了吗? |
[44:37] | -Did you get it? -Everything. | -拍到了吗? -全部 |
[44:39] | Olympia was great. | 奥林匹雅太棒了 |
[44:40] | It’ll give a good idea of race relations in the suburbs of Paris. | 她让我明白什么是种族歧视 |
[44:43] | It’s a real jungle here. | 这是真的丛林 |
[44:45] | So, tell me about your father. | 告诉我你父亲的事 |
[44:48] | -I thought we’d finished. -Five minutes. | -我以为我们拍完了 -再拍五分钟 |
[44:50] | -I’m meeting someone for work. -But the colonel… | -我还有个客户要见 -但上校… |
[44:56] | The colonel had green eyes and shiny boots. | 上校眼睛是绿色的 靴子是雪亮的 |
[45:00] | I worshipped him. | 我很崇拜他 |
[45:02] | He was so handsome in his uniform. | 他穿上制服的时候很帅 |
[45:04] | What a steaming pile of horseshit. | 真是胡说八道 |
[45:08] | What? Don’t… | 你说什么? 不准你这么说 |
[45:14] | All uniforms are bullshit. | 穿制服都是胡扯 |
[45:16] | Everything outside this place is bullshit. | 外面的事都是胡扯 |
[45:20] | Besides, I don’t want to hear about your stories, | 还有 我不想听你的故事 |
[45:23] | about your past, and all that. | 你过去的所有事 |
[45:25] | He died in Algeria in ’58. | 58年 他死在阿尔及利亚 |
[45:29] | Or ’68 or ’28 or ’98. | 也许是68年 28年或98年 |
[45:32] | ’58. And don’t joke about things like that. | 是在58年 不准开玩笑 |
[45:35] | Why don’t you stop talking about things that don’t matter here? | 不要讲言不及意的事好吗? |
[45:40] | What the hell’s the difference? | 有何差别? |
[45:42] | OK. | 好吧 |
[45:46] | So what do I have to say? What do I have to do? | 那我要说什么 做什么呢? |
[45:51] | Come on the good ship… | 过来睡觉吧 |
[46:13] | Why don’t you go back in America? | 你为何不回美国? |
[46:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:30] | Bad memories, I guess. | 我在那边有不好的回忆 |
[46:35] | Of what? | 什么不好的回忆? |
[46:44] | My father was a… | 我爸是个… |
[46:46] | a drunk. | 酒鬼 |
[46:49] | Tough. Whore-fucker, bar-fighter. Super-masculine. | 耍手段 爱嫖妓 爱在酒吧里打架 超级大男人主意 |
[46:56] | And he was tough. | 但他很强壮 彪悍 |
[47:00] | My mother was very… | 我妈非常… |
[47:03] | Very poetic. | 非常浪漫 |
[47:06] | And also a drunk. | 但也是个酒鬼 |
[47:09] | And uh… | 还有… |
[47:11] | one of my memories, when I was a kid… | 我仅有的回忆 就是当我小时候 |
[47:16] | was of her being arrested nude. | 她因为一丝不挂而被逮捕 |
[47:19] | We lived in this small town. | 我们住在一个小镇 |
[47:21] | Farming community. We lived on a farm. | 一个农村 我们住在农场里 |
[47:27] | And I’d come home after school… | 当我放学回来时 |
[47:32] | and she’d be gone. | 她不见了 |
[47:35] | In jail… or something. | 是被关起来 还是什么 |
[47:40] | And uh… | 还有… |
[47:46] | I used to… | 我还要… |
[47:49] | I used to have to milk a cow… | 还要挤牛奶 |
[47:51] | every morning and every night and I liked that. | 每天早晚都要 但我很喜欢这样 |
[47:57] | I remember uh… | 我记得 |
[47:59] | one time I was all dressed up… | 有一次我穿好衣服 |
[48:03] | to go out and take this girl to a basketball game. | 要和这女孩去看篮球赛 |
[48:08] | And I started to go out and my father said, “You have to milk the cow.” | 我正要出门 我爸就说 “你必须挤牛奶” |
[48:13] | I said, “Would you please milk it for me?” | 我问他 “你能帮我挤吗? “ |
[48:17] | And he said, “No, get your ass out there.” | 他说 “不行 给我滚去挤牛奶” |
[48:21] | So I went out and I was in a hurry and didn’t have time to change my shoes. | 我急忙的跑出去 没有时间换鞋子 |
[48:26] | And I had cow shit all over my shoes. | 鞋子上都是牛屎 |
[48:30] | And on the way to the basketball game, it smelled in the car. | 一路上 车子里都是牛屎味 |
[48:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道… |
[48:45] | I… I can’t remember very many good things. | 我没有很多美好的回忆 |
[48:51] | Not one? | 一件都没有? |
[48:53] | Yeah. Some. | 有一些吧 |
[48:57] | There was a farmer, a very nice guy. | 有个农夫 人很好 |
[49:00] | Old guy, very poor, and worked real hard. | 老家伙 很可怜 工作很勤奋 |
[49:02] | I used to work in a ditch, draining land for farming. | 我曾经做过清理沟渠 排水的工作 |
[49:09] | And he wore overalls and he smoked a clay pipe. | 他穿工作服 刁着烟斗 |
[49:14] | Half the time he wouldn’t put tobacco in it. | 大多时间 烟斗里都没放烟草 |
[49:18] | And I hated the work. | 我讨厌那份工作 |
[49:21] | It was hot and dirty and… | 又热又脏 |
[49:24] | it broke my back. | 还弄伤我的背 |
[49:26] | And uh… | 还有… |
[49:28] | all day long I’d watch his spit which would run down the pipe stem… | 整天看着他的口水 |
[49:33] | and hang on the bowl of the pipe. | 顺着烟斗 快掉下来的样子 |
[49:37] | And I used to make bets with myself on when it was going to fall off. | 我跟自己打赌 看口水什么时候会掉下来 |
[49:41] | And I always lost. | 但我每次都赌输 |
[49:43] | I never saw it fall off. | 它从来没掉过下来 |
[49:47] | I’d just look around and it’d be gone and then the new one would be there. | 我一不注意 旧的不见了 但新的又来了 |
[49:51] | And then we had a beautiful… | 我们有过美好的… |
[49:54] | My mother… | 我妈… |
[49:57] | My mother taught me to love nature. | 我妈教导我 要爱大自然 |
[50:00] | And uh… | 然后 |
[50:02] | I guess that was the most she could do. | 我猜她只会做这个 |
[50:07] | And, uh… we had… | 我们有个… |
[50:09] | In front of our house we had this big field… meadow. | 在我们家的门前 有片大草地 |
[50:15] | It was a mustard field in the summer… | 夏天都是芥子草 |
[50:18] | and we had a big black dog named Dodge. | 还有只大黑狗 叫道奇 |
[50:21] | She used to hunt for rabbits in that field… | 它会在草地上抓兔子 |
[50:25] | but she couldn’t see them. | 虽然看不见兔子 |
[50:27] | So she’d have to leap up in this mustard field and look around very quickly… | 只能凭感觉 在芥子草地上跳跃着 |
[50:32] | to see where the rabbits were. | 看兔子躲在哪 |
[50:35] | And it was… | 真的… |
[50:37] | very beautiful. | 很美 |
[50:40] | And she never caught the rabbits. | 它从没捉到过兔子 |
[50:42] | You have been had! | 你被骗了 |
[50:45] | Oh, really? | 真的? |
[50:47] | I don’t wanna know anything about your past, baby! | 我真的不想知道你的过去 |
[50:52] | You think I was telling you the truth? | 你以为我说的 都是真的? |
[50:58] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[51:01] | Maybe. | 或许是 |
[51:11] | I’m a Red Riding Hood and you’re the wolf. | 我是小红帽 你是大灰狼 |
[51:23] | What strong arms you have! | 好强壮的手臂 |
[51:26] | The better to squeeze a fart out of you! | 可以帮你挤出屁来 |
[51:31] | What long nails you have! | 好长的指甲 |
[51:34] | The better to scratch your ass with. | 可以抓你的屁股 |
[51:41] | Oh, what a lot of fur you have! | 好多毛呀 |
[51:47] | The better to let your crabs hide in. | 可以让你的虱子躲进去 |
[51:56] | Ooh, what a long tongue you have! | 好长的舌头 |
[52:01] | The better to… | 可以… |
[52:02] | to stick in your rear, my dear. | 从你的后面插入 |
[52:18] | What’s this for? | 这是干嘛的? |
[52:22] | That’s your happiness and my… | 你的快乐泉源… |
[52:26] | my ha-penis. | 我的话儿 |
[52:28] | Peanuts? | 花生? |
[52:29] | Schlong. | 阴茎 |
[52:32] | Wienerwurst. | 老二 |
[52:35] | Cazzo. | 屌 |
[52:37] | Bitte. Prick! Joint! | 请 尝试下 |
[52:44] | It’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[52:46] | It’s like playing grown-ups when you’re little. | 像是在你小时候扮大人一样 |
[52:50] | I feel like a child again here. | 我觉得又回到小时候了 |
[52:53] | Did you have fun as a kid? | 你小时候快乐吗? |
[52:55] | It’s the most beautiful thing. | 是最美好的日子 |
[52:58] | It’s beautiful to be made into a tattletale… | 被塑造成告密者 |
[53:01] | or forced to admire authority… | 或是被逼尊重权威 |
[53:04] | or sell yourself for a piece of candy. | 还是为了棒棒糖而卖身美好? |
[53:06] | -I wasn’t like that. -No? | -我才没有 -没有? |
[53:09] | I was writing poems. | 我会写诗 |
[53:12] | I was drawing castles… big castles with tower. | 我画城堡 有塔的大城堡 |
[53:16] | A lot of tower. | 有很多塔 |
[53:20] | -You never thought about sex? -No. No sex. | -你没想过性? -没有 |
[53:24] | -“No. No sex.” -Tower. | -没有 -只有塔 |
[53:28] | You were probably in love with your teacher. | 你也许爱上你老师 |
[53:31] | -My teacher was a woman. -Then she was a lesbian. | -我老师是个女人 -那她就是女同志 |
[53:34] | -How did you know? -That’s classical. | -你怎么知道? -那是很平常的事 |
[53:37] | But anyway. | 反正 |
[53:40] | My first love was my cousin Paul. | 我的初恋情人是我堂哥保罗 |
[53:43] | No! | 别 |
[53:44] | I’m gonna get a hemorrhoid if you keep telling me names. | 如果你再告诉我名字 我会得痔疮 |
[53:48] | No names. I don’t mind if you tell the truth, but don’t give me the names. | 不要说名字 告诉我实情没关系 但不要说出那些名字 |
[53:53] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[53:59] | Well, go on. Tell the truth. | 好 继续 说事实 |
[54:02] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[54:04] | I was 13. He was dark, very thin. | 我十三岁时 他很黑 很瘦 |
[54:09] | I can see him. Big nose! A big romance. | 我可以看见他的大鼻子 很罗曼蒂克 |
[54:13] | I fell in love with him when I heard him playing piano. | 当我听到他弹琴的时候 就爱上他了 |
[54:17] | You mean when he first got into your knickers. | 你是说他第一次脱下你内裤时 |
[54:20] | He was a child prodigy. He was playing with both hands. | 他是个神童 用两只手弹琴 |
[54:23] | I’ll bet he was. | 我猜也是 |
[54:26] | Probably getting his kicks. | 也许非常兴奋 |
[54:28] | We were dying of heat. | 我们快热死了 |
[54:30] | Oh, yeah. Good excuse. What else? | 是吗 很好的藉口 还有什么? |
[54:34] | In the afternoon, when the grown-ups were napping… | 在下午 大人都在午睡的时候 |
[54:39] | -You started grabbing his joint. -You’re crazy! | -你抓他的老二 -你疯了! |
[54:41] | -Well, he touched you. -I never let him! | -他触摸你 -我没让他摸过 |
[54:46] | Liar, liar, pants on fire, nose as long as a telephone wire. | 说谎的人 裤子会着火 鼻子会跟电线一样长 |
[54:50] | No, I’m not. | 没 我没说谎 |
[54:52] | Look me straight in the face and say, “He didn’t touch me once.” | 看着我 说 “他一次都没碰过我” |
[54:56] | He touched me, but the way he did it. | 他摸过我 但用他的方式 |
[55:00] | Aha! The way he did it. | 原来是用他的方式 |
[55:03] | OK, what did he do? | 什么方式? |
[55:05] | Behind the house, there were two trees. | 屋后有两棵树 |
[55:08] | A plane tree and a chestnut. | 一棵法国梧桐 一棵粟树 |
[55:10] | I sat under the plane tree and he sat under the chestnut. | 我坐在法国梧桐下 他坐在粟树下 |
[55:14] | And one, two, three… We each began to masturbate. | 一 二 三 我们开始自慰 |
[55:18] | The first who came… | 最先到达高潮的人… |
[55:20] | won! | 胜利! |
[55:28] | Why aren’t you listening to me? | 你为什么不听我说? |
[55:32] | When did you first come? How old were you? | 你第一次高潮是什么时候? 几岁? |
[55:35] | The first time? | 第一次? |
[55:38] | I was really late for school. | 我有次因为上学快迟到了 |
[55:41] | I started running and it was downhill. | 跑着下坡 |
[55:45] | All of a sudden, I felt a strong sensation here. | 突然 我有了感觉 |
[55:49] | So I ran and ran… | 我跑啊跑 |
[55:51] | and I came as I ran. | 边跑就边来 |
[55:53] | The faster I ran, the better it was and the more I came. | 我跑得越快 来得越多 |
[55:57] | A couple of days later, I tried to do it again… | 几天后 我又想试试那感觉 |
[56:00] | but no luck. | 但不好运 |
[56:08] | Why aren’t you listening to me? | 你为什么不听我说? |
[56:12] | Why do I feel like I’m talking to a brick wall when I talk to you? | 我对你说话 像是对牛弹琴 |
[56:16] | Your solitude weighs on me. | 你让我很孤独 |
[56:18] | It isn’t indulgent. It isn’t generous. | 这不是纵容 不是慷慨 |
[56:21] | You are selfish! | 你很自私 |
[56:27] | I can be by myself, too, you know! | 我也可以自己一人独处 |
[59:16] | I can’t sleep with this music. | 听着这音乐我睡不着 |
[59:20] | I came to this hotel a long time ago, to spend one night. | 我当初来这旅馆 只是为了待一晚 |
[59:24] | And I stayed for five years. | 但一待就是五年 |
[59:27] | When Papa and I had the hotel… | 那时爸爸和我的这家旅馆 |
[59:29] | people came here to sleep. | 人们只过来投宿 |
[59:32] | Now, there’s all sorts. | 现在他们什么事情都做 |
[59:35] | They can hide, take drugs, play music. | 躲在里面 嗑药 玩音乐 |
[59:44] | Take your hand away. | 把你的手拿开 |
[59:46] | You’re not alone, Paul. I’m here. | 保罗 你不是一个人 我在这里 |
[59:54] | Agh! You’re crazy! | 你疯了! |
[59:56] | I’m starting to understand. | 我开始了解了 |
[59:59] | Do you want me to make them shut up? | 你想要我帮你关掉他们的音乐吗? |
[1:00:03] | OK. I’ll make them shut up. | 好 我让他闭上嘴 |
[1:00:07] | -What are you doing, Paul? -I’m afraid! | -保罗 你要干嘛? -我好害怕 |
[1:00:09] | What’s the matter, Mother? Are you upset? Don’t be. | 妈 你怎么了? 你不高兴吗? 别不高兴 |
[1:00:13] | There’s nothing to be upset about. | 没什么可生气的 |
[1:00:15] | It takes so little to make them afraid. | 他们太容易害怕了 |
[1:00:17] | I’ll tell you what they’re afraid of. | 我告诉你他们怕什么? |
[1:00:19] | They’re afraid of the dark. Imagine that! | 他们怕黑 想象一下 |
[1:00:22] | -Come on, Mother. Meet my friends. -Put the light on! | 老妈 我要你见我朋友 打开灯 |
[1:00:26] | You should meet a few clients of the hotel. | 你该认识些旅馆的客人 |
[1:00:28] | Hey, folks. I’d like you to say hello to Mom. | 各位 和我妈打声招呼 |
[1:00:31] | Mom, this is Mr. Juicehead Junky here. | 妈 这是酒鬼瘾君子先生 |
[1:00:34] | And uh… | 这是… |
[1:00:36] | Mr. Saxophone, he’s uh… He’s our connection, Mom. | 性感先生 他是中介人员 |
[1:00:40] | He gives us some hard stuff once in a while. | 给我们供应毒品 |
[1:00:43] | And right here is the beautiful Miss Blowjob 1933. | 这是1933年的 美丽的吹箫小姐 |
[1:00:47] | She still makes a few points when she takes her teeth out. | 当她把牙齿拿出来时 还是能吹 |
[1:00:50] | -The light, Paul. -Say hello, Mom! This is Mom! | -保罗 开灯 -你不打招呼吗? 这是妈 |
[1:00:54] | Oh! You afraid of the dark, Mom? | 妈 你怕黑吗? |
[1:00:57] | She’s afraid of the dark. Oh, poor thing. | 她怕黑 好可怜啊 |
[1:00:59] | All right, sweetheart. I’ll take care of you. | 好了 甜心 我会照顾好你 |
[1:01:02] | I’ll give you a little light. | 我给你光明 |
[1:01:04] | I’ll give you a little light. Don’t you worry. | 我给你光明 别担心 |
[1:01:29] | -Good evening, Madame. -Good evening. | -晚安 女士 -晚安 |
[1:01:36] | Good evening, Marcel. | 晚安 马赛尔 |
[1:01:39] | Goodnight, Paul. | 晚安 保罗 |
[1:01:52] | Who’s that? | 他是谁? |
[1:01:54] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他? |
[1:01:57] | He was Rosa’s lover. | 他是罗莎的情人 |
[1:02:33] | What am I doing in this apartment with you? | 我跟你在房子里干嘛? |
[1:02:37] | Love? | 为了爱情? |
[1:02:39] | Well… | 那么… |
[1:02:41] | Let’s say we’re just taking a flying… | 我们这么说好了 |
[1:02:44] | a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut. | 我们是在搞甜甜圈 |
[1:02:48] | So you think I’m a wore. | 你认为我”裱字” |
[1:02:50] | I think you’re a what? A what? A wore? | 什么? 一个什么? “裱字”? |
[1:02:54] | -A wore. -You mean whore. | -“裱字” -你是说”婊子” 对吗? |
[1:02:56] | Yes, a whore. Whore. | 对 婊子 |
[1:02:58] | No, you’re just a good old-fashioned girl… trying to get along. | 不是 你是想搭讪的传统女孩 |
[1:03:02] | I prefer to be a whore. | 我比较喜欢当婊子 |
[1:03:06] | Why were you going through my pockets? | 你为什么搜我口袋? |
[1:03:09] | To find out who you are. | 想知道你是谁 |
[1:03:11] | -To find out who you are. -Yes. | -想知道你是谁 -对 |
[1:03:15] | Well, if you look real close, you’ll see me hiding behind my zipper. | 如果你仔细看 会发现藏在拉链后面的我 |
[1:03:21] | Well, we know that he buys clothes in some big store. | 我们知道他在品牌店买衣服 |
[1:03:25] | That’s not much. | 那不算什么 |
[1:03:28] | But it’s a beginning. | 但算是个开始 |
[1:03:30] | That’s not a beginning, that’s a finish. | 不是开始 是结束 |
[1:03:33] | Well, OK. Let’s forget it. | 好 忘了吧 |
[1:03:37] | -How old are you? -I’ll be 93 this weekend. | -你多大了? -到了这周末 我就93岁了 |
[1:03:40] | -Oh, you don’t look it! -Thank you. | -看起来还很年轻呢! -谢谢 |
[1:03:44] | -Have you been in college? -Oh, yeah. | -你念过大学吗? -念过 |
[1:03:48] | Yeah. I went to uh… | 我读过 |
[1:03:51] | the University of Congo. | 刚果大学 |
[1:03:53] | -Studied whale-fucking. -Wow! | -主修鲸鱼性交学 -哇 |
[1:03:55] | Barbers don’t usually go to university. | 理容师通常不会上大学 |
[1:04:02] | Are you telling me that I look like a barber? | 你是说我像理容师? |
[1:04:05] | No, but that’s a razor’s barber. | 不 那是剃刀的理容师 |
[1:04:08] | That’s a barber’s razor. | 那是理容师的剃刀 |
[1:04:10] | Barber’s razors, yes. | 对 理容师的剃刀 |
[1:04:13] | Or a madman’s. | 或是疯子的 |
[1:04:18] | So you want to cut me up? | 你要割开我吗? |
[1:04:21] | No. | 不要 |
[1:04:23] | That would be like writing my name on your face. | 这就像我在你脸上签名 |
[1:04:26] | Like they do to slaves? | 就像他们对付奴仆一样? |
[1:04:28] | Slaves are branded on the ass and I want you free. | 奴隶的标志在屁股上 我要让你自由 |
[1:04:32] | Free?! I’m not free! | 自由? 我不自由 |
[1:04:35] | You want to know why… | 你想知道为什么 |
[1:04:37] | why you don’t want to know anything about me? | 你不想知道我的一切? |
[1:04:40] | -Because you hate women. -Oh, really? | -因为你讨厌女人 -是吗? |
[1:04:43] | What have they ever done to you? | 她们对你做了什么? |
[1:04:47] | Well… either they always pretend to know who I am… | 因为… 不是她们假装认识我 |
[1:04:52] | or they pretend I don’t know who they are… | 就是假装我不认识她们 |
[1:04:55] | and that’s very boring. | 非常的无聊 |
[1:04:59] | I’m not afraid to say who I am. | 我不怕告诉你我是谁 |
[1:05:01] | I am 20 years old… | 我二十岁… |
[1:05:03] | No! Jesus Christ! | 不要! 老天 |
[1:05:04] | Don’t… Where is your brain? | 别 你的猪脑袋去哪了? |
[1:05:07] | State zitta. | 头脑简单的家伙 |
[1:05:09] | Halt’s Maul, Schweinehund. Shut up. | 住口 养猪的人 住口 |
[1:05:13] | Get it? | 懂吗? |
[1:05:17] | I know it’s tough but you’re gonna have to bear it. | 我知道这很困难 但你要忍受 |
[1:05:22] | You know, these sinks are really beautiful. | 这些水槽设计的真棒 |
[1:05:26] | They’re very rare, you don’t find them anymore. | 它们已经很少了 再也找不到了 |
[1:05:29] | I think it’s these sinks that let you stay together. | 我想是这些水槽 让我们共同生活 |
[1:05:34] | Hm? Don’t you think? | 不是吗? |
[1:05:39] | What’s that? What’s all this? | 那是什么? 这怎么回事? |
[1:05:41] | Huh? Mad? Mad? | 生气了吗? |
[1:05:43] | Mad? Mad? | 你生气了吗? |
[1:05:52] | I think I’m happy with you. | 跟你在一起很快乐 |
[1:05:58] | Again! | 再来! |
[1:06:00] | Do it again! | 再来一次! |
[1:06:02] | Again! | 再来! |
[1:06:07] | I’m coming! I’m ready. | 我来了 我准备好了 |
[1:06:11] | Shall we leave together? | 我们一起去吗? |
[1:06:21] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[1:06:23] | He’s a git! Not even goodbye! | 他是个饭桶 连再见都不说! |
[1:07:02] | -Tom! -Jeanne! | -汤姆 -珍妮 |
[1:07:05] | What are you doing there? I’m coming! I’ll fly! | 你们在这干嘛? 我马上来 |
[1:07:10] | -Wait! I’ve got to talk to you. -Why didn’t you speak on the phone? | -待在那里! 我要和你谈谈 -你为何不在电话里说? |
[1:07:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[1:07:15] | -You must find someone else. -For what? | -再找另一个女孩 -找其他女孩干什么? |
[1:07:17] | -For your film. -Why? | -拍摄你的电影 -为什麽? |
[1:07:20] | Because you’re taking advantage of me. | 因为你在利用我 |
[1:07:23] | Because you make me do things I’ve never done. | 因为你叫我做我从没做过的事 |
[1:07:27] | Because you’re taking up my time. | 因为你占用了我的时间 |
[1:07:29] | You make me do whatever you want. | 指使我做任何你想要我做的事 |
[1:07:34] | The film is over! | 电影已经拍完了 |
[1:07:46] | I’m tired of being raped! | 我厌倦我的意念被强暴了! |
[1:08:37] | Come in! | 进来 |
[1:08:39] | You wanted to talk to me. Go on, then. | 你要找我谈谈? 来谈啊 |
[1:08:44] | You know I haven’t come to cry with you, huh? | 但我不是来找你哭诉 |
[1:08:48] | Do you mind if I carry on working? | 你介意我继续工作吗? |
[1:08:53] | It helps me a lot after what has happened. | 事情发生后 我无法专心 |
[1:08:59] | Identical. | 完全一样 |
[1:09:01] | Rosa wanted them identical. | 罗莎要他们都一样 |
[1:09:03] | Our bathrobes, huh? | 我们的浴袍 |
[1:09:05] | You can’t tell me anything I don’t already know, huh? | 你不能告诉我 我不知道的事情 |
[1:09:09] | Same color, same pattern. | 同样的颜色 同样的设计 |
[1:09:14] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是 是 是 |
[1:09:18] | You’re meticulous. | 你都一丝不苟 |
[1:09:21] | I’ve always wondered why you save newspaper clippings. | 我不明白 你为何做剪报 |
[1:09:28] | Is it work? Or a hobby? | 是工作还是兴趣? |
[1:09:30] | Hobby? I don’t like that word. | 我不喜欢”兴趣”这个字眼 |
[1:09:33] | Let’s say it’s some extra cash. I do it for an agency. | 是贴补家用的工作 |
[1:09:37] | Oh, so it’s serious. | 这很重要 |
[1:09:40] | It’s a job that makes you read, huh? | 这是个能让你阅读的工作 |
[1:09:43] | Very educational. | 很有启发性 |
[1:09:46] | Be honest. | 说真的 |
[1:09:48] | You didn’t know we had the same bathrobes. | 你不知道我们有同样的浴袍吗? |
[1:09:53] | Marcello. | 马塞洛 |
[1:09:57] | We’ve got a lot of things in common. | 我们有很多共同点 |
[1:10:02] | Marcello, I know everything. | 我都知道 |
[1:10:06] | No, Rosa often talked to me about you. | 不 罗莎常跟我说起你 |
[1:10:11] | I don’t think there are many marriages like that. | 这样的婚姻并不多 |
[1:10:17] | It’s strange. | 很奇怪 |
[1:10:23] | I’m thirsty. | 我口渴了 |
[1:10:28] | -Would you like a shot of bourbon? -Hold on. | -来点威士忌 怎样? -等等 |
[1:10:43] | Here’s the bourbon. | 这是威士忌 |
[1:10:50] | Was that a present from Rosa, too? | 这也是罗莎给的礼物? |
[1:10:55] | I don’t really like bourbon… | 我对威士忌不感冒 |
[1:10:57] | but Rosa wanted me to keep a bottle here in my room. | 但罗莎要我放一瓶在房间 |
[1:11:08] | I was asking myself this question. | 我常常问自己 |
[1:11:13] | If, with these little things… | 如果 这些琐事 |
[1:11:15] | unimportant things… | 这些不重要的事 |
[1:11:19] | we could go back over things, and understand together. | 能让我们回到过去 一起明白 了解 |
[1:11:23] | Together? | 一起? |
[1:11:25] | It’s almost a year that Rosa and I… | 我和罗莎几乎一年 |
[1:11:27] | Not passionately, but regularly… | 没有激情 但通常… |
[1:11:31] | I thought I knew her as much as you can know… | 我以为我比你更了解她 |
[1:11:34] | -Your mistress. -For example… | -你的情妇 -比如 |
[1:11:38] | a while ago, something happened that I still don’t understand. | 前一阵子 发生一件令我大惑不解的事 |
[1:11:46] | Do you see there, on the wall? | 你看那边 墙边 |
[1:11:50] | She had climbed onto the bed… | 她爬上床 |
[1:11:54] | and she was trying to tear at the walls with her hands. | 想撕掉壁纸 |
[1:12:00] | I stopped her because she was breaking her nails. | 我阻止她 因为她弄坏了她的指甲 |
[1:12:05] | She had a strange… violence about her. | 她的举止 带点暴力 |
[1:12:11] | I’d never seen her like that. | 我从没见过她这个样子 |
[1:12:15] | Our room is painted white. | 我们房间是白色的 |
[1:12:18] | Rosa wanted it to be different from the other rooms in the hotel. | 她要和其他房间不同 |
[1:12:23] | To make it look like… | 弄成就像一个… |
[1:12:26] | a more normal home. | 一个普通的家 |
[1:12:29] | But… | 但… |
[1:12:31] | it had to be changed here, too. | 这里也要改变 |
[1:12:34] | I think she started with the wall. | 她想从墙壁开始 |
[1:12:41] | A cold sore. I don’t know. Shit. | 一个水泡 该死 |
[1:12:48] | You’re lucky, huh? | 你很幸运 |
[1:12:51] | You were… You must have been very handsome… | 你二十年前一定 |
[1:12:55] | 20 years ago. | 是个大帅哥 |
[1:12:59] | Not as much as you. | 没有你那么帅拉 |
[1:13:03] | You’ve still got all your hair. | 你头不秃 |
[1:13:05] | My hair… I have to have it trimmed often. | 我需要常剪 |
[1:13:08] | And wash it. I wash it nearly every day. | 常洗 我每天都洗头 |
[1:13:12] | Don’t you have massages? | 你要按摩吗? |
[1:13:15] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[1:13:17] | You’re in good shape. | 你身材很好 |
[1:13:20] | What do you do for… your stomach? | 你是怎么练腹部的? |
[1:13:24] | That’s my problem. | 这是我的问题 |
[1:13:27] | For that… I have a secret. | 我有个秘密 |
[1:13:31] | Tell me! | 什么? |
[1:13:41] | Are you leaving us? I saw your suitcase was packed. | 要走了? 我看到你已经收拾好行李箱 |
[1:13:45] | Ah… America. | 美国 |
[1:13:47] | Why was she unfaithful to you? | 她为什么利用我出卖你? |
[1:13:50] | You can’t believe that Rosa… | 你不要相信罗莎 |
[1:13:52] | killed herself. | 是自杀的 |
[1:13:57] | It’s hard for me to… | 对我来说 |
[1:13:59] | believe, too. | 我也不太相信 |
[1:14:04] | This is my secret! | 这是我的秘密 |
[1:14:07] | Thirty times every morning. | 每天早上三十次 |
[1:14:17] | Really, Marcello… | 真的 |
[1:14:23] | I wonder what she ever saw in you. | 我不知道她看上你什么 |
[1:14:31] | Are you in? | 你在吗? |
[1:14:36] | Is anyone here? | 没人在吗? |
[1:14:49] | Hi, monster. | 嘿! 怪物 |
[1:15:04] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:15:07] | There’s butter in the kitchen. | 厨房里有奶油 |
[1:15:08] | So you’re here? | 原来你在 |
[1:15:10] | -Why didn’t you answer? -Go get the butter. | -怎么不回答? -去拿奶油 |
[1:15:13] | I have to hurry. I have a cab waiting. | 我比较赶 计程车在等我 |
[1:15:16] | Go get the butter. | 去拿奶油 |
[1:15:30] | It makes me crazy! | 快让我发疯了 |
[1:15:32] | That you’re so damned sure that I’m coming back here. | 你确定我会再回来这事 |
[1:15:36] | Do you really think… | 你真的那样认为… |
[1:15:39] | that an American sitting on the floor in an empty flat… | 一个美国人 待在空屋里 |
[1:15:42] | eating cheese and drinking water is interesting? | 吃奶酪喝水很有趣? |
[1:15:48] | There’s something under here. Can you hear it? | 下面有些东西? 你听到了吗? |
[1:15:51] | It’s hollow. Can you hear it? | 下面是空的 你听到吗? |
[1:15:54] | -It’s hollow. -That’s a hiding place. | -是空的 -是个藏身之地 |
[1:16:03] | -Don’t open it! -Why not? | -别打开 -为什么? |
[1:16:06] | I don’t know. Don’t open it. | 我不知道 别打开就是了 |
[1:16:09] | What about that? Can I open that? | 那个可以开吗? |
[1:16:18] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:16:20] | Maybe there’s jewels in it. | 也许有珠宝在里面 |
[1:16:24] | Maybe there’s gold. | 又或者是金子 |
[1:16:30] | -Are you afraid? -No. | -你怕吗? -不怕 |
[1:16:32] | No? | 不怕? |
[1:16:37] | You’re always afraid. | 你一直在害怕 |
[1:16:41] | No, but… maybe there is some family secrets inside. | 不 也许里面有些家庭秘密 |
[1:16:46] | Family secrets? | 家庭秘密? |
[1:16:50] | I’ll tell you about family secrets. | 我告诉你个家庭秘密 |
[1:16:54] | What are you doing? | 你在这干嘛? |
[1:16:57] | I’m gonna tell you about the family. | 我要告诉你关于家庭 |
[1:17:05] | That holy institution… | 一个神圣的 |
[1:17:07] | meant to breed virtue in savages. | 教化野蛮人的制度 |
[1:17:13] | I want you to repeat it after me. | 我要你跟着我说 |
[1:17:16] | No and no! | 不不不 |
[1:17:19] | -No! -Repeat it. | -不说 -跟我说 |
[1:17:22] | Say, “Holy family.” | 说 神圣的家庭 |
[1:17:25] | Come on, say it. | 说出来 |
[1:17:27] | Go on. Holy family. | 快 神圣的家庭 |
[1:17:30] | Church of good citizens. | 好市民的教堂 |
[1:17:32] | Church… | 好市民… |
[1:17:34] | Ch… | 好… |
[1:17:36] | -Good citizens. -Good citizens… | -的教堂 -的教堂 |
[1:17:42] | Say it. Say it! | 说出来 说出来 |
[1:17:45] | The children are tortured until they tell their first lie. | 小孩会受到折磨 直到说了第一个谎言 |
[1:17:49] | The children… | 小孩… |
[1:17:51] | are tortured… | 会受到折磨… |
[1:17:55] | Where the will is broken… | 当受到压抑… |
[1:17:58] | by repression. | 而被瓦解 |
[1:18:00] | Where the will… broken… repression. | 当受到压抑… 被瓦解 |
[1:18:03] | Where freedom… | 当自由 |
[1:18:06] | Free… Freedom! | 自… 自由! |
[1:18:09] | is assassinated. | 被扼杀了 |
[1:18:11] | Freedom is assassinated by egotism. | 当自由被自我扼杀 |
[1:18:19] | Family… | 家庭… |
[1:18:21] | Family… | 家庭… |
[1:18:23] | You… | 你… |
[1:18:26] | You… | 你… |
[1:18:29] | You… You f… | 去你的… |
[1:18:33] | You… fucking… | 去你的… |
[1:18:38] | fucking… family. | 去你的… 家庭 |
[1:18:43] | You fucking… | 去你的 |
[1:18:46] | family! | 家庭 |
[1:18:48] | Oh, God… Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:18:52] | Oh, you… | 你… |
[1:19:31] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:19:37] | Hey, you! | 你 |
[1:19:40] | Yes, you! | 是 就是你 |
[1:19:44] | I’ve got a surprise for you. | 我要给你个惊喜 |
[1:19:47] | -What? -I’ve got a surprise for you! | -什么? -我要给你个惊喜 |
[1:19:52] | That’s good. | 好哇! |
[1:19:55] | I like surprises. | 我喜欢惊喜 |
[1:20:11] | What is it? | 什么惊喜? |
[1:20:13] | Music. But I don’t know how to work it. | 音乐 但我不会操作 |
[1:20:26] | Do you enjoy that? | 你喜欢吗? |
[1:21:07] | Do you know why I sent the others away? | 知道为什么我支开别人? |
[1:21:10] | Because you’re angry, or you want to be alone with me? | 因为你生气了 还是你要和我单独相处 |
[1:21:14] | And why do I want to be alone with you? | 为什麽我要和你单独相处? |
[1:21:16] | You have something really serious to tell me. | 因为你有件重要的事 要告诉我 |
[1:21:19] | I have something really very serious to tell you. | 我要告诉你一件非常重要的事 |
[1:21:22] | -Is it happy or sad? -It’s a secret. | -好消息还是坏消息? -是个秘密 |
[1:21:26] | So it’s happy. What sort of secret? | 那就是好消息咯 什么秘密? |
[1:21:29] | -A secret… -Speak up! I can’t hear anything. | -秘密 -说吧 我听不到 |
[1:21:32] | -between a man and a woman. -Is it dirty or is it about love? | -一个男人和女人之间的秘密 -闲事还是爱情? |
[1:21:36] | About love. But that’s not all. | 爱情 但不是全部 |
[1:21:38] | A secret about love, but which isn’t love. | 不含括所有的爱情秘密? |
[1:21:41] | What is it?! | 是什么秘密? |
[1:21:46] | That in a week I’m marrying you. | 一周内 我要娶你 |
[1:21:48] | -What? -I’m marrying you. | -什么? -我要娶你! |
[1:21:51] | -What?! -I’m marrying you! | -什么? -我要娶你! |
[1:21:53] | -You’re marrying me? -Yes! | -你要娶我? -是的? |
[1:21:55] | -We’re getting married? -Yes. | -我们结婚? -是的 |
[1:21:57] | -No? -Yes. | -假的? -真的 |
[1:21:58] | -No! -Yes. | -假的? -真的 |
[1:21:59] | -Yes? -Yes. | -真的? -真的 |
[1:22:00] | -No. -Yes. | -假的 -真的 |
[1:22:02] | -Yes? -No. | -真的? -假的 |
[1:22:04] | -Are we getting married or not? -I don’t know. | -我们结还是不结? -我不知道 |
[1:22:06] | -So, yes, then? -Yes! | -那… 结? -好的 |
[1:22:08] | -No! -Yes! | -不结! -结! |
[1:22:09] | -Yes. -No. | -结 -不结 |
[1:22:11] | Yes or no? | 结还是不结? |
[1:22:22] | Of course, I’ll send everything to the country. | 当然 我会把所有的东西都送到乡下 |
[1:22:24] | What do you think, Jeanne? | 珍妮 你觉得呢? |
[1:22:27] | Olympia will be happy. | 奥林匹雅一定会很开心 |
[1:22:29] | I went there yesterday with Tom. | 我昨天和汤姆一起去了 |
[1:22:34] | She’s preparing a family museum. | 她要开家庭博物馆 |
[1:22:39] | Of course, I’m not sending the boots. I’m keeping them with me. | 当然 我不会把这鞋子送过去 我要留着它们 |
[1:22:44] | I get strange shivers when I touch them. | 自从我接触到它们 就感觉很奇怪 |
[1:22:52] | All these military things never age. | 这些军用的东西 好像都不会旧 |
[1:22:57] | When I was little, it seemed really heavy… | 在我小时候 我爸爸教我射击时 |
[1:23:00] | when Papa taught me how to shoot. | 我感觉它们很沉重 |
[1:23:02] | I’m keeping that here. | 我要留下那个 |
[1:23:04] | In a respectable household, it’s useful to have a weapon. | 在一个受人尊敬的家庭 留有武器比较有好处 |
[1:23:08] | You don’t even know how to use it. | 你甚至都不会使用它 |
[1:23:10] | The important thing is to have one. It makes an impression. | 重要的是拥有 它可以吓唬人 |
[1:23:18] | You really kept everything of Papa’s. | 你真的要保留所有你爸爸的东西 |
[1:23:21] | Who’s that? His orderly? | 那是谁? 他的传令兵? |
[1:23:26] | A fine example of a Berber. | 一个柏柏尔人的例子 |
[1:23:28] | A strong race. I tried to employ them as servants, but it was disastrous. | 很强悍 我试图拿他们当奴仆使唤 但损失惨重 |
[1:23:33] | I’m glad I decided to send everything to the country. | 我很高兴 把东西都送去乡下 |
[1:23:37] | All his things were piling up and piling up. | 他的东西真够多的 |
[1:23:40] | Don’t worry. You’ll soon have all the space you want. | 别担心 很快你就有足够大的空间 |
[1:23:43] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:23:45] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:23:50] | Madame, the colonel’s lady… | 女士 上校的女人 |
[1:23:52] | I announce… | 我宣布… |
[1:23:54] | What? What? | 什么? |
[1:23:57] | On this solemn day… | 在这个隆重的日子… |
[1:24:00] | What? What solemn day? | 什么隆重的日子? |
[1:24:02] | I’m getting married in a week! | 我一周内要结婚了 |
[1:24:05] | -What did you say? -To Tom! In a week! | -你说什么? -一周内和汤姆结婚! |
[1:24:08] | -Pardon? -Tom! | -什么? -和汤姆! |
[1:24:11] | -In a week! -What are you doing in a week? | -一周内结婚! -你这一周要做什么? |
[1:24:15] | 5… 2 Five… two! | |
[1:24:20] | Move into shot! We’re shooting! | 走进镜头! 我们已开拍 |
[1:24:27] | So… how do you see marriage? | 你对婚姻的想法是什么? |
[1:24:31] | -Marriage? -Yes. | -婚姻? -对 |
[1:24:33] | I see it everywhere. All the time. | 到处都是 一直都是 |
[1:24:35] | What do you mean, everywhere? | 到处都是? |
[1:24:37] | -On walls. On buildings. -Walls and buildings? | -在墙上 在建筑上 -墙上和建筑? |
[1:24:42] | Yes, on advertising hoardings. What are they selling? | 是的 在临时广告围墙 他们怎么说? |
[1:24:45] | Cars. Tinned meat. Cigarettes. | 车子 肉罐头 香烟 |
[1:24:49] | No. They’re all about young couples. | 不 这是婚前的主题 |
[1:24:52] | Before marriage, no children. | 年轻人 没有小孩 |
[1:24:54] | Then the same couple, married with children. | 但他们婚后就有小孩啦 |
[1:24:58] | In short, marriage. | 大体来说 婚姻 |
[1:24:59] | The perfect, ideal, successful marriage. | 完美 理想 成功的婚姻 |
[1:25:02] | It’s no longer the preserve of the Church. | 不再局限于古老教堂 |
[1:25:05] | The husband was burdened with responsibilities and the wife nagged. | 丈夫需要负担责任和老婆的抱怨 |
[1:25:09] | Now, weddings in advertising smile! | 今天 广告上的婚姻 充满微笑 |
[1:25:11] | They smile. On posters. | 他们在海报上微笑 |
[1:25:14] | On posters, of course. But why not take poster marriage seriously? | 为什么不把海报上的婚姻 看得认真些? |
[1:25:18] | Marriage… Pop marriage! | 婚姻 通俗的婚姻 |
[1:25:23] | Pop? That’s the formula. | 通俗? 这是个准则 |
[1:25:26] | For pop youth, pop marriage! | 给通俗的年轻人 通俗的婚姻 |
[1:25:30] | But… what if the pop marriage doesn’t work? | 要是行不通呢? |
[1:25:34] | Then you have to fix it like you would a car. | 像修车一样修理完好 |
[1:25:37] | The spouses are two workers in overalls… | 双方就像穿工作服的两个工人 |
[1:25:40] | bending over an engine to fix it. | 在修理一个引擎 |
[1:25:42] | And in case of adultery what happens to the pop marriage? | 要是有婚外情 会怎样? |
[1:25:46] | In that case, there are three or four workers. | 那就不只两个人修理了 有三个 或者四个人 |
[1:25:50] | What about love? | 那爱情呢? |
[1:25:52] | Is love pop? | 爱情也很通俗吗? |
[1:25:54] | No. That’s not. Love isn’t pop. | 不 爱情不是通俗的 |
[1:25:56] | Love isn’t pop. So what is it? | 如果不是 那是什么? |
[1:25:59] | The workers retire to a secret flat… | 二个人 到秘密的地方 |
[1:26:02] | take off their overalls and become men and women again… | 脱下工作服 再次变成男人和女人 |
[1:26:06] | and make love. | 然后做爱 |
[1:26:20] | You’re wonderful. | 你真妙极了! |
[1:26:23] | It’s the dress that makes the bride. | 衣服衬托了新娘 |
[1:26:26] | You’re better than Rita Hayworth. | 你比丽塔·海华丝好看 |
[1:26:29] | Better than Joan Crawford! | 比琼·克劳馥好看 |
[1:26:32] | Better than Kim Novak! | 比金·诺瓦克好看 |
[1:26:34] | Better than Lauren Bacall! | 比洛琳·白考儿好看 |
[1:26:36] | Better than Ava Gardner… | 比艾娃·加德纳… |
[1:26:39] | when she was Mickey Rooney’s lover! | 当她还是米基·鲁尼的情人的时候好看! |
[1:26:41] | What are you doing? Stop! Stop, but keep filming! | 你要干嘛? 停! 拍摄别停 |
[1:26:45] | Why aren’t you filming in the rain? You’re crazy! | 你何不在下雨的时候拍? 你疯了! |
[1:26:58] | -Where’s Jeanne? -She must have run off. | -珍妮在哪? -她跑走了 |
[1:27:01] | When? In the rain? | 什么时候? 下雨天她跑哪了? |
[1:27:03] | Jeanne! | 珍妮! |
[1:27:05] | Jeanne! Jeanne! | 珍妮! 珍妮! |
[1:27:10] | Jeanne! | 珍妮! |
[1:27:34] | Please forgive me! | 对不起! |
[1:27:36] | Forgive me! | 原谅我! |
[1:27:40] | I wanted to leave you and I couldn’t. | 我想离开你 但我做不到 |
[1:27:45] | I wanted to leave you and I couldn’t. | 我想离开你 但我做不到 |
[1:27:48] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:27:50] | I can’t leave you, do you understand? | 我离不开你 知道吗? |
[1:27:53] | Do you still want me? | 你还要我吗? |
[1:28:02] | Bang! | 碰! |
[1:28:24] | Voil? | 瞧瞧? |
[1:28:40] | You’re wet. | 你全身都湿了 |
[1:29:02] | A rat. | 老鼠 |
[1:29:04] | Only a rat. | 只是只老鼠 |
[1:29:06] | There are more rats in Paris than people. | 巴黎的老鼠比人还多 |
[1:29:11] | -I want to go! -Wait, wait! | -我要走了! -等等 |
[1:29:13] | Don’t you want a bite first? You don’t want to run and eat. | 你不想吃一口? 你不想边跑边吃吧 |
[1:29:17] | This is the end! | 别玩了! |
[1:29:20] | This is the end, but I like to start with the head. That’s the best part. | 这端才是尾巴 但我想从头开始吃 这部份最好吃了 |
[1:29:24] | Are you sure you won’t have any? | 你确定你不吃吗? |
[1:29:26] | OK. | 好 |
[1:29:31] | -What’s the matter? You don’t dig rat? -I wanna go! | -怎么了? 你喜欢吃老鼠吗? -我要走了! |
[1:29:35] | I can’t make love in this bed any more. I can’t. | 我不会 再在这床上做爱了 |
[1:29:38] | It’s disgusting! Nauseating! | 我受不了 真恶心 |
[1:29:41] | Well, we’ll fuck on the radiator… | 那就在暖气管上 |
[1:29:43] | or standing on the mantel. | 或是靠着壁炉架做爱 |
[1:29:46] | I gotta get some mayonnaise for this. It really is good with mayonnaise. | 我要去拿些蛋黄酱 用蛋黄酱更好吃 |
[1:29:54] | I’ll save the asshole for you. | 我把屁眼留给你吃 |
[1:29:59] | Rat’s asshole with mayonnaise! | 老鼠屁眼加蛋黄酱 |
[1:30:02] | I want to get out of here. I want to go. | 我要离开这里 |
[1:30:05] | I can’t stand it here anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[1:30:09] | Yes. I’m going. | 我要走了! |
[1:30:12] | I’m not coming back… | 再也不回来 |
[1:30:14] | ever. | 永远 |
[1:30:19] | Quo vadis, baby? | 你上哪儿去 宝贝? |
[1:30:23] | I forgot to tell you something. | 我忘了告诉你 |
[1:30:26] | I fell in love with somebody. | 我爱上别人了 |
[1:30:28] | Oh, isn’t that wonderful? | 很美好吗? |
[1:30:31] | You know, you’re going to have to get out of these wet duds. | 你得脱下湿衣服 |
[1:30:35] | I’m going to make love with him! | 我要去跟他做爱 |
[1:30:41] | Well… | 那么… |
[1:30:43] | first you have to take a hot bath. | 首先 你得先洗个热水澡 |
[1:30:50] | Cos if you don’t, you’re gonna get pneumonia, right? | 要是你不洗 你会得肺炎 |
[1:30:57] | And then you know what happens? | 你知道接下来会怎样? |
[1:30:59] | You get pneumonia, then you know what happens? | 你得了肺炎后 你知道会怎么样 |
[1:31:02] | You die. | 你会死的 |
[1:31:04] | And then, you know what happens when you die? | 你知道 你死后会怎样吗? |
[1:31:08] | I get to fuck the dead rat. | 我就必须和这些死老鼠做爱 |
[1:31:18] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[1:31:19] | You’re in love? How delightful. | 你恋爱了? 可喜可贺啊 |
[1:31:22] | I’m in love! | 我恋爱了! 你懂吗? |
[1:31:24] | I’m in love, you understand? | 我恋爱了! |
[1:31:27] | I’m in love, I’m in love! Oh! | 我恋爱了! 我恋爱了! |
[1:31:30] | I’m in love! | 我恋爱了! |
[1:31:35] | You know, you’re old! | 你老了 |
[1:31:37] | -You’re getting fat. -Fat, is it? How unkind. | -又肥 -肥? 真不厚道 |
[1:31:40] | Half of your hair is out… | 头发秃了一半 |
[1:31:42] | and the other half is almost white. | 另一半也变白了 |
[1:31:45] | In ten years, you’ll be playing soccer with your tits. | 十年后 你把奶子当足球玩 |
[1:31:48] | What do you think of that? You know what I’m gonna be doing? | 你怎么想的? 你知道我会怎样? |
[1:31:51] | You will be on a… wheelchair! | 你会坐在轮椅上 |
[1:31:54] | Well, maybe. | 也许 |
[1:31:57] | But, you know… | 但你必须知道 |
[1:31:58] | I’ll be smirking and giggling all the way to eternity. | 我会永远嘲笑你 |
[1:32:01] | How poetic. | 真写意啊 |
[1:32:03] | But please, before you go, wash my feet. | 拜托 你走之前 帮我洗脚 |
[1:32:06] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:32:09] | Noblesse oblige. | 你地位高 责任重大 |
[1:32:15] | You know, he and I, we make love. | 他和我 我们做爱了 |
[1:32:19] | Oh, really? That’s wonderful. | 真的吗? 太好了 |
[1:32:22] | -Is he a good fucker? -Magnificent. | -他棒吗? -很棒 |
[1:32:28] | You know, you’re a jerk. | 你是个混蛋 |
[1:32:30] | ‘Cause the best fucking you’re gonna get is right here in this apartment. | 你最棒的经验 就在这房子里 |
[1:32:34] | Stand up. | 起来 |
[1:32:39] | He is full of mysteries. | 他很神秘 |
[1:32:43] | Give me the soap. | 给我香皂 |
[1:32:45] | Listen, you dumb dodo. | 听着 小笨蛋 |
[1:32:48] | All the mysteries that you’re ever gonna know in life are right here. | 你一生中能遇见神秘的事 就在这里 |
[1:32:52] | He is like everybody but… at the same time he’s different. | 他像其他人一样 但同时又很不一样 |
[1:32:57] | You mean, like everybody. | 像其他人 |
[1:33:00] | Yeah, but… even he fright me. | 对 但他让我害怕 |
[1:33:03] | Even he frightens me. | 他让我害怕 |
[1:33:05] | What is he, your local pimp? | 他是当地的皮条客吗? |
[1:33:07] | He could be. He looks it. | 也许 他看起来很像 |
[1:33:10] | You know why I’m in love with him? | 我知道为何我会爱上他? |
[1:33:12] | I can’t wait. | 快说 |
[1:33:14] | Because he know. He know how to make me fall in love with him. | 因为他懂得 如何让我爱上他 |
[1:33:18] | You want this man you love to protect and take care of you. | 你要你的爱人 保护你 照顾你 |
[1:33:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:33:22] | You want this golden, shining, powerful warrior… | 你想要这个金灿灿 闪闪发光 强大的战士 |
[1:33:26] | to build a fortress where you can hide in. | 建立个堡垒让你躲进去 |
[1:33:29] | So you don’t have to ever… have… | 所以你不… 觉得… |
[1:33:31] | You don’t ever have to be afraid. | 让你不觉得害怕 |
[1:33:33] | You don’t have to feel lonely or empty. | 你感觉不到寂寞 空虚 |
[1:33:36] | -That’s what you want, isn’t it? -Yes. | -这就是你要的? -对 |
[1:33:38] | -Well, you’ll never find it. -But I find this man. | -你找不到这样的人 -但我找到这个人了 |
[1:33:42] | Then it won’t be long until he’ll want you to build a fortress for him… | 不久后 他就需要你 帮他建立堡垒 |
[1:33:46] | out of your tits and your cunt and your hair… | 从你的胸部 阴部 头发 |
[1:33:49] | and your smile and the way you smell. | 微笑和味道中建立出来 |
[1:33:52] | And… and some place where he can feel comfortable and secure enough… | 一个他觉得够舒适 够安全 |
[1:33:56] | so that he can worship in front of the altar of his own prick. | 能让他崇拜他阳具的地方 |
[1:34:00] | -But I find this man! -No, you’re alone. | -但我找到了 -不 你是孤单的 |
[1:34:03] | You’re all alone. | 你是孤单的 |
[1:34:05] | You won’t be free of that feeling of being alone… | 直到你死去 你也无法 |
[1:34:08] | until you look death right in the face. | 逃脱寂寞的感觉 |
[1:34:10] | I mean, that sounds like bullshit… | 听起来好像废话 |
[1:34:13] | some romantic crap… | 一些浪漫的废话 |
[1:34:15] | until you go right up into the ass of death. | 但到你进入死神的屁眼 |
[1:34:19] | Right up in his ass… till you find the womb of fear. | 你直入他的屁眼 你才会看到恐惧的胚胎 |
[1:34:24] | And then… maybe… | 也许… |
[1:34:27] | Maybe then, you’ll be able to find him. | 也许你就会找到那个人 |
[1:34:30] | But I find this man. | 但我找到他 |
[1:34:32] | He’s you! You are that man! | 他是你 你就是那个人 |
[1:34:44] | Get me the scissors. | 给我剪刀 |
[1:34:46] | -What? -Get me the fingernail scissors. | -什么? -给我指甲刀 |
[1:34:57] | No. I want you to cut… | 不 我要你剪 |
[1:34:59] | the fingernails on your right hand, these two. | 右手两个指甲 这两根 |
[1:35:11] | That’s it. | 剪好了 |
[1:35:18] | I want you to put your fingers up my ass. | 把你的手插入我的屁眼 |
[1:35:20] | What? | 什么? |
[1:35:22] | Put your fingers up my ass, are you deaf? | 把你的手插入我的屁眼 你没听见? |
[1:35:27] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[1:35:32] | I’m gonna get a pig… | 我要找只猪 |
[1:35:34] | and I’m… I’m gonna have the pig fuck you. | 我要找只猪跟你做爱 |
[1:35:38] | I want the pig to vomit in your face… | 我要猪吐在你脸上 |
[1:35:41] | and I want you to swallow the vomit. | 然后要你吞下去 |
[1:35:43] | Are you gonna do that for me? | 你愿意为我做? |
[1:35:46] | Yeah. | 愿意 |
[1:35:47] | Yeah! | 愿意! |
[1:35:49] | I want the pig to die while… | 当你跟他做的时候 |
[1:35:51] | while you’re fucking him. | 我要猪死 |
[1:35:53] | Then you’ll have to go behind him. | 你就必须在后面 |
[1:35:55] | I want you to smell the dying farts of the pig. | 闻死猪的屁 |
[1:35:59] | Are you gonna do all of that for me? | 你愿意? |
[1:36:01] | Yes, and more than that! | 愿意 更过分的都愿意 |
[1:36:03] | And worse! | 更糟的 |
[1:36:05] | And worse than before. | 更糟的都愿意 |
[1:36:16] | You look ridiculous in that makeup. | 你化的妆看起来很好笑 |
[1:36:19] | Like the caricature of a whore. | 像妓女 |
[1:36:25] | A little touch of Mommy in the night. | 晚上有点妈妈的样子 |
[1:36:34] | Fake Ophelia drowned in the bathtub. | 假冒的奥菲莉亚 淹死在澡盆里 |
[1:36:44] | I wish you could see yourself. You’d really laugh. | 真希望你看得见你自己 你真的会笑 |
[1:36:50] | You’re your mother’s masterpiece. | 你是妈的杰作 |
[1:37:00] | Christ! | 老天 |
[1:37:02] | There are too many fucking flowers in this place. I can’t breathe. | 花多到我都呼吸不了 |
[1:37:09] | You know on the top of the closet? | 衣橱上有个盒子 |
[1:37:12] | The cardboard box, I found all your… | 我找到你的… |
[1:37:15] | I found all your little goodies. | 我找到你的小东西 |
[1:37:17] | Pens, key chains… | 笔 钥匙链 |
[1:37:21] | foreign money, French ticklers, the whole shot. | 外币 法式调情器 所有的东西 |
[1:37:26] | Even a clergyman’s collar. | 还有牧师的项圈 |
[1:37:29] | I didn’t know you collected all those little knick-knacks left behind. | 我不知道你还收集这些东西 |
[1:37:38] | Even if the husband lives… | 即使一个丈夫活了 |
[1:37:41] | 200 fucking years… | 二百年 |
[1:37:44] | he’s never going to be able to discover his wife’s real nature. | 他也不会发现 他太太真正的本性 |
[1:37:48] | I mean, I… | 我是说… |
[1:37:50] | I might be able to comprehend the universe… | 我也许能了解宇宙 |
[1:37:54] | but… | 但是 |
[1:37:58] | I’ll never discover the truth about you. Never. | 我永远不会了解你 |
[1:38:02] | I mean, who the hell were you? | 你到底是谁? |
[1:38:07] | Remember that day… | 记得那天 |
[1:38:09] | the first day I was there? | 我第一天来这里的时候? |
[1:38:12] | I knew that I couldn’t get into your pants unless I said… | 我知道我无法和你做爱 除非我说… |
[1:38:17] | Uh… What did I say? | 我说什么? |
[1:38:20] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[1:38:22] | Uh… “May I have my bill, please? I have to leave.” | “给我帐单好吗? 我要走了” |
[1:38:27] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[1:38:33] | Last night… | 昨晚 我… |
[1:38:37] | I ripped off the lights on your mother. | 你妈出来的时候 我把灯全关了 |
[1:38:41] | And the whole joint went bananas. | 全部的人都出来 |
[1:38:46] | All your… guests… | 都是你的客人 |
[1:38:49] | as you used to call them… | 你是这样称呼他们的吧 |
[1:38:55] | Well, I guess that includes me, doesn’t it? | 我也是其中之一吧? 对不对? |
[1:39:00] | It does include me, doesn’t it? | 包括我 对吧? |
[1:39:03] | For five years, I was more a guest in this fucking flophouse than a husband. | 五年来 我在这只是个客人 像是你丈夫 |
[1:39:08] | With privileges, of course. | 当然还有特权 |
[1:39:11] | And then, to help me understand you… | 据我的了解 |
[1:39:14] | you let me inherit Marcel. | 你让我继承了马塞尔 |
[1:39:16] | The husband’s double, whose room was the double of ours. | 在我们房间 做再版的丈夫的替身 |
[1:39:20] | And you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:39:22] | I didn’t even have the guts to ask him. | 我根本没有勇气问他 |
[1:39:25] | Didn’t have the guts to ask him if the same numbers you and I did… | 我跟你做爱的次数 |
[1:39:29] | were the same numbers you did with him. | 是不是和你跟他做的次数一样 |
[1:39:31] | Our marriage was nothing more than a foxhole for you. | 我们的婚姻 只是你逃避的一种手段 |
[1:39:36] | And all it took for you to get out was a 35-cent razor and a tub full of water. | 让你逃脱的方式就是 一把廉价的剃刀 一盆水 |
[1:39:40] | You cheap, goddamn, fucking, godforsaken whore. | 你这个贱货 该死的 劣质的 堕落的婊子 |
[1:39:44] | I hope you rot in hell. | 我希望你烂在地狱里 |
[1:39:46] | You’re worse than the dirtiest street pig anybody could find, | 你就跟街上的猪没有两样 |
[1:39:49] | and you know why? You know why? Because you lied. | 你知道为什么吗? 因为你说谎 |
[1:39:54] | You lied to me and I trusted you. You lied. | 你骗我 我却相信你 |
[1:39:57] | You knew you were lying! | 你知道你说谎 |
[1:40:00] | Go on, tell me you didn’t lie. | 告诉我你没说谎 |
[1:40:03] | Haven’t you got anything to say about that? | 你要辩解一下吗? |
[1:40:06] | You can think up something, can’t you? Huh? | 你想得出来的? |
[1:40:09] | Go on, tell me something! Smile, you cunt! | 来吧 告诉我 笑呀! |
[1:40:14] | Go on, tell me… tell me something sweet. | 来吧 告诉我 |
[1:40:17] | Smile at me and say I just misunderstood. | 说我误会你了 |
[1:40:22] | Go on, tell me. | 来吧 告诉我 |
[1:40:24] | You pig-fucker! | 你这只猪! |
[1:40:27] | You goddamn, fucking, pig-fucking liar. | 这个大骗子 |
[1:40:36] | Rosa… | 罗莎… |
[1:40:41] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[1:40:45] | I just can’t… | 我只是… |
[1:40:47] | I can’t stand it… | 我接受不了… |
[1:40:50] | to see these goddamn things on your face. | 你脸上的东西 |
[1:41:01] | You never wore makeup. | 你从不化妆 |
[1:41:04] | This fucking shit. I’m gonna take this off your mouth. | 我要弄掉你的口红 |
[1:41:09] | This lipstick… | 口红 |
[1:41:12] | Rosa… Oh, God! | 老天 |
[1:41:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉! |
[1:41:23] | I don’t know why you did it. | 不知你为何要这样做 |
[1:41:26] | I’d do it too, if I knew how. | 如果我知道 我也会 |
[1:41:30] | I just don’t know how. | 我就是不知道 |
[1:41:41] | I have to… I have to find a way. | 我要找到一条路 |
[1:41:44] | Is anyone there? | 有人吗? |
[1:41:47] | What? | 什么? |
[1:41:49] | There was a noise in there! | 那里有声音 |
[1:41:54] | All right, I’m… | 好 我… |
[1:41:56] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[1:42:02] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:42:05] | I have to go, sweetheart, baby. Somebody’s calling me. | 我得走了 甜心 有人叫我 |
[1:42:14] | Well? Is anyone there? | 有人吗? |
[1:42:17] | Yeah. I’m coming. | 有 我来了 |
[1:42:22] | Here he is. Hurry up! | 快! |
[1:42:25] | Wake up! | 起来! |
[1:42:27] | -Open up! Open up! -It’s four in the morning. | -开门! 开门! -现在是早上四点 |
[1:42:30] | I need room four for a while. | 我需要四号房间一段时间 |
[1:42:34] | Half an hour? Yes, that’ll do. | 半小时? 半小时就行 |
[1:42:37] | Yes, half an hour. | 好 半小时 |
[1:42:39] | -We’re full. -That’s not true. | -客满了 -没有 |
[1:42:41] | When you’re full, you put a sign outside. | 客满的时候 你会贴告示 |
[1:42:44] | I know the hotel. | 我知道的 |
[1:42:46] | I’m sick of arguing out on the street. | 我不跟你吵 |
[1:42:50] | Call the owner. | 叫老板来 |
[1:42:52] | What are you waiting for? The owner has never made a fuss. | 快! 老板总是对我很好 |
[1:42:55] | Rosa and I are old friends. | 罗莎和我是好朋友了 |
[1:42:59] | Open up. | 请开门 |
[1:43:08] | Don’t make any trouble or I’ll tell your boss. | 别弄出任何麻烦 不然我告诉你的老板 |
[1:43:11] | Come in, it’s all sorted… | 进来 都好了 |
[1:43:17] | You’ve won. He’s taken off. | 高兴吧? 他丢下我走了 |
[1:43:20] | I’m very sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:43:22] | Hurry up! He can’t be far away. | 快 他走不远 |
[1:43:28] | Make him come back. Tell him he can’t just walk off. | 带他回来 告诉他不能这样就走了 |
[1:44:17] | Oh… please don’t tell her you found me. | 别告诉她 你找到我了 |
[1:44:20] | I don’t fancy it any more. Did you see her face? | 你没看见她好丑? |
[1:44:22] | Once, my wife satisfied me. | 原先我太太就能满足我 |
[1:44:25] | But now she’s got a skin disease. It’s like snakeskin. | 但现在… 她的病让她长满了蛇皮 |
[1:44:28] | -Put yourself in my place. -Come. Come with me. | -替我想想 -跟我来 |
[1:44:31] | But… let go of me! | 让我走 拜托 让我走 |
[1:44:37] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了! |
[1:44:40] | Let go of me! Let go! | 让我走! |
[1:44:44] | Get the fuck out of here! | 起来 滚出去! |
[1:44:48] | Faggot! | 同性恋! |
[1:45:32] | No! | 不! |
[1:46:22] | Try and remember! The man from the fourth floor. | 还记得四号的男士吗? |
[1:46:25] | He moved in a few days ago. | 他住了好几天 |
[1:46:28] | I told you, I don’t know anyone. | 我不认识任何人 |
[1:46:30] | They come and go. The man on the fourth, the woman on the first. | 他们进进出出 四号的男士 一号的女士 |
[1:46:34] | What do I know? | 我知道什么? |
[1:46:39] | Where did they take the furniture to? It’s empty. | 他们把家具拿到哪儿? 房间空了 |
[1:46:42] | Where do you send his mail? Give me his address. | 你把他的信送到哪? 地址给我 |
[1:46:45] | I don’t have it. | 我没有 |
[1:46:50] | I don’t know these people. | 我不知道这些人 |
[1:46:52] | -Not even his name? -Nothing! | -甚至他的名字? -没有 |
[1:46:57] | Mam’zelle! | 小姐! |
[1:47:10] | I’ve found a flat for us. | 我替我们找到一间公寓 |
[1:47:13] | 1, rue Jules Verne. | 朱利街一号 |
[1:47:16] | Yes. In Passy. | 对 在帕斯市 |
[1:47:20] | Come quickly! You’ll come now? | 快来 现在就来 |
[1:47:25] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道在哪? |
[1:47:28] | I’ll wait for you. Come over. | 我等你 快来 |
[1:47:52] | Come in, it’s open. | 进来 门没锁 |
[1:47:57] | Do you like our flat? | 你喜欢我们的公寓吗? |
[1:47:59] | It’s very light. | 光线很好 |
[1:48:01] | There’s a tiny room, too. It’s too small for a double bed. | 房间太小 不能放大床 |
[1:48:05] | It would be fine for a child. | 也许是婴儿室 |
[1:48:08] | Fidel. That’s a nice name for a boy. | 费迪尔 给宝宝取这个名字真好听 |
[1:48:10] | Fidel, as in Castro. | 费迪尔 像卡斯特罗 |
[1:48:12] | But I’d like a girl, too. | 但我想要女孩 |
[1:48:15] | Rosa. As in Rosa Luxemburg. | 罗莎 像罗莎·卢森堡 |
[1:48:17] | Less famous, but I like it. | 她并不出名 但也不错 |
[1:48:21] | You know… | 你知道嘛 |
[1:48:23] | I wanted to film you every day. | 我要每天拍你 |
[1:48:26] | In the morning, when you wake up… | 从早上醒来 |
[1:48:29] | in the evening, when you sleep. | 到晚上睡觉 |
[1:48:31] | When you first smile… | 从你第一个微笑 |
[1:48:35] | and I didn’t film any of that. | 但我什么都没拍到 |
[1:48:38] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:48:44] | Today is the last day of shooting. | 今天我们拍完了 |
[1:48:46] | The film is finished. | 电影拍完了 |
[1:48:48] | I don’t like things that finish, things that end. | 我不喜欢结束的事情 |
[1:48:52] | You have to start something else right away. | 一个人应该马上开始别的 |
[1:48:59] | This flat is huge! | 但是那好大! |
[1:49:02] | -Where are you? -I’m here! | -你在哪里? -我在这 |
[1:49:04] | -It’s too big! We’ll get lost! -Stop it! Don’t start! | -你会在这迷路 -别这样 |
[1:49:08] | -How did you find this flat? -By chance. | -你怎么找到的? -偶然之间 |
[1:49:11] | -We’ll change everything! -Everything! | -我们重新装潢 -所有东西 |
[1:49:14] | We’ll change chance to destiny. | 会改变命运 |
[1:49:16] | Go on, Jeanne. Take off! | 继续 珍妮 脱下来 |
[1:49:18] | Fly away, you’re in heaven! | 往前来 起飞! 你在天堂! |
[1:49:22] | You’re soaring, you’re in heaven! | 你在高飞 你在天堂 |
[1:49:24] | Come down, take a nose dive, come down! | 下降 直线下冲 下降 |
[1:49:29] | Make three turns, come down. | 转三圈 下降 |
[1:49:31] | Jeanne, what’s happening? There’s an air pocket. | 怎么了? 一个空气罩 |
[1:49:35] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[1:49:39] | The patches of turbulence are over. | 这些乱流! |
[1:49:43] | We can’t play like children anymore, Jeanne. | 我们不能像小孩一样开玩笑 |
[1:49:50] | -We’re adults. -Adults? That’s awful! | -我们是大人 -大人? 太可怕了 |
[1:49:53] | Yes. It’s awful. | 没错 太可怕了 |
[1:49:58] | What do adults do? | 那该怎样? |
[1:50:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:50:02] | We’ll have to invent the gestures and the words. | 想些动作 想些话 |
[1:50:06] | For example, adults… | 例如 |
[1:50:15] | But there’s one thing I do know. | 我知道一件事 |
[1:50:18] | Adults are calm, serious… | 大人很严肃 有逻辑 |
[1:50:21] | logical, measured, level-headed. | 谨慎 长满毛发 |
[1:50:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:50:25] | -And… they face up to problems. -Yes, yes. Yes, yes. | -他们面对所有的问题 -是的 是的 |
[1:50:29] | You see, Jeanne, this flat won’t work for us. | 这公寓不适合我们 |
[1:50:32] | This flat, it won’t work for us, Jeanne. | 一点都不适合 |
[1:50:36] | -Where are you going? -To look for a flat. | -你去哪儿? -再找一间 |
[1:50:39] | What kind of flat? | 找一间像什么的? |
[1:50:41] | A flat we can live in. | 能住人的 |
[1:50:43] | We can live here. | 但我们可以住这 |
[1:50:45] | It’s squalid. It smells. It makes me sick. | 我觉得这很悲哀 有味道 |
[1:50:48] | -Are you coming with me? -No, no. | -你跟我走吗? -不 |
[1:50:50] | I’ve got to close the windows and return the key. There’s a lot to do. | 我要关窗 还钥匙 归回原位 |
[1:51:00] | OK. | 好 |
[1:51:02] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:52:10] | It’s me again. | 又是我 |
[1:52:13] | It’s over. It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:52:15] | It’s over, then it begins again. | 结束了 然后又开始 |
[1:52:17] | What begins again? I don’t understand anything anymore. | 什么又开始了? 我什么都不明白了 |
[1:52:21] | There’s nothing to understand. We left the apartment. | 没什么好懂的 我们离开公寓 |
[1:52:25] | Now we begin again with love and all the rest of it. | 又开始 有爱 其他的种种 |
[1:52:28] | -The rest? -Yeah, listen. | -其他的? -对 听我说 |
[1:52:30] | I’m 45. I’m a widower. | 我45岁 还是鳏夫 |
[1:52:34] | I’ve got a little hotel, a kind of a dump. | 我有间小旅馆 |
[1:52:37] | But it’s not completely a flophouse. | 有点烂 不算太廉价 |
[1:52:39] | And uh… I used to live on my luck, and I got married. | 我曾靠运气生活 结过婚 |
[1:52:44] | My wife killed herself. | 太太自杀 |
[1:52:46] | But you know, what the hell. | 管他呢 |
[1:52:48] | I’m… no prize. | 我也不好 |
[1:52:51] | I picked up a nail when I was in Cuba in 1948… | 1948年 我在古巴搭上的 |
[1:52:54] | and now I got a prostate like an Idaho potato. | 现在摄护腺有问题 |
[1:52:57] | But I’m still a good stick man, even if I can’t have any children. | 即使我没有小孩 我还很好 |
[1:53:02] | Let’s see. | 看看 |
[1:53:04] | I don’t have any stomping grounds. I don’t have any friends. | 我没有资产 我没有朋友 |
[1:53:10] | I suppose if I hadn’t met you… | 我想如果没有遇见你 |
[1:53:12] | I’d probably settle for a hard chair and a hemorrhoid. | 我就会与一把硬椅子 和痔疮 |
[1:53:16] | Anyway, to make a long, dull story even duller… | 安逸地过后半生 让无聊的故事更无聊 |
[1:53:20] | I come from a time when a guy like me would drop into a joint like this… | 像我这时代的男人 会来到这种地方 |
[1:53:24] | and pick up a young chick like you… and call her a bimbo. | 把上像你一样花痴的马子 |
[1:53:36] | I’m awfully sorry to intrude… | 我很抱歉打扰 |
[1:53:38] | but I was so struck with your beauty… | 但我惊艳于你的美貌 |
[1:53:41] | that I thought I could offer you a glass of champagne. | 我想也许能请你一杯香槟 |
[1:53:44] | Is this seat taken? | 这位子有人坐吗? |
[1:53:46] | -No. -May I? | -没人 -可以吗? |
[1:53:49] | If you’d like to. | 如果你想的话 |
[1:53:56] | Garcon! | 服务员! |
[1:54:00] | You know, the tango is a rite. | 探戈是一种仪式 |
[1:54:04] | Do you understand “rite?” | 你知道什么是”仪式”吗? |
[1:54:06] | And you must watch the legs of the dancers. | 你要注意舞者的脚步 |
[1:54:39] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:54:41] | You haven’t drunk your champagne because it was warm. | 你没喝你的香槟 因为已经不冰了 |
[1:54:44] | And then I ordered you a Scotch and you haven’t drunk your Scotch. | 我叫威士忌 你也没喝 |
[1:54:59] | Come on. Just a sip for Daddy. | 快! 只要为爹地喝一点 |
[1:55:06] | Now, if you love me, you’ll drink all of it. | 如果爱我 就喝完 |
[1:55:09] | OK, I love you. | 好 我爱你 |
[1:55:11] | Bravo! | 太好了 |
[1:55:13] | Tell me about your wife. | 谈谈你的老婆 |
[1:55:23] | Let’s talk about us. | 谈谈我们好了 |
[1:55:26] | OK. | 好 |
[1:55:28] | But this place is so pitiful. | 但这地方真可怜 |
[1:55:31] | Yes, but I’m here, aren’t I? | 有我在 不是吗? |
[1:55:35] | Monsieur Maitred Hotel. | 旅馆先生 |
[1:55:38] | That’s rather nasty. | 这蛮糟糕的 |
[1:55:41] | Anyway, you dummy, I love you. | 不管怎么样 你个傻瓜 我爱你 |
[1:55:44] | And I want to live with you. | 我要跟你住在一起 |
[1:55:47] | In your flophouse? | 在这烂旅馆? |
[1:55:52] | In my flophouse. What the hell does that mean? | 烂旅馆? 什么意思? |
[1:55:55] | What the hell difference does it make… | 房子 旅馆 城堡 |
[1:55:58] | if I have a flophouse or a hotel or a castle? | 有什么差别? |
[1:56:01] | I love you. What the fuck does it matter?! | 我爱你就好 |
[1:56:26] | The jury has chosen… | 评审选出 |
[1:56:28] | the following ten best couples: | 最好的十对 |
[1:56:31] | Number three! | 3号 |
[1:56:33] | Seven! | 7号 |
[1:56:34] | Eight… Nine… | 8号 9号 |
[1:56:37] | 11…12… | 11号 12号 |
[1:56:40] | 13…14… | 13号 14号 |
[1:56:42] | 15…and 19! | 15号和19号 |
[1:56:46] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, good luck for the last tango! | 各位 为最后的探戈祝福 |
[1:57:05] | Give me some more whisky. | 再给我一点威士忌 |
[1:57:08] | Oh, I thought you weren’t drinking. | 我以为你不喝了 |
[1:57:11] | But I’m thirsty now and I want some more drink. | 我口渴了 我还要喝 |
[1:57:14] | All right. I think that’s a good idea. | 好 好主意 |
[1:57:17] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:57:20] | Because you’re really beautiful. Wait a minute. | 因为你真的很美 等等 |
[1:57:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:57:27] | I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t mean to spill my drink. | 很抱歉 不是故意洒掉我的酒 |
[1:57:35] | Let’s have a toast… | 干杯 |
[1:57:38] | to our life in the hotel. | 敬旅馆的日子 |
[1:57:40] | No! Fuck all that! Come on. | 不 去你的 过来 |
[1:57:42] | Hey, listen. | 不 听着 |
[1:57:44] | Let’s drink a toast to our life in the country. Huh? | 敬我们乡村的生活 |
[1:57:48] | You’re a nature lover? You didn’t tell me. | 你是大自然爱好者? 你没告诉我 |
[1:57:51] | Oh, for Chr… I’m a nature boy. | 我是个自然的男孩 |
[1:57:53] | Can’t you see me with the cows and the chicken shit all over me? | 看不到我一身的 鸡牛屎吗? |
[1:57:57] | Oh, yeah. | 有 |
[1:57:59] | -To the house of the cows. -Cows. | -敬牛舍 -敬牛舍 |
[1:58:01] | I will be your cow, too. | 我也要当你的奶牛 |
[1:58:05] | And listen… | 听着 |
[1:58:07] | I get to milk you twice a day. | 我一天挤你二次奶 |
[1:58:10] | -How about that? -I hate the country. | -怎么样? -我讨厌乡下 |
[1:58:13] | -You hate the country? -I hate it! | -讨厌乡下? -我不喜欢 |
[1:58:17] | I prefer to go to the hotel. | 我宁愿去旅馆 |
[1:58:19] | -Come on, let’s go… -No. Let’s dance. | -我们去你的旅馆 -不 我们跳舞 |
[1:58:24] | Come on. Don’t you wanna dance? | 我们跳舞好吗? |
[1:58:32] | We can start again. | 我们又开始了 |
[1:59:36] | That’s the limit! What are you doing? | 这个是规则不允许的! 你们在干嘛? |
[1:59:39] | You’ll have to leave, sir. | 你必须离开 先生 |
[1:59:41] | Madame! ‘Tis ever love. | 女士 爱情总是这样的! |
[1:59:44] | Go to the circus if you want to see love! | 如果你要看爱情 去马戏团 |
[1:59:46] | Go on! Get out of here! | 离开这里 |
[1:59:49] | You’ll have to leave. | 你必须离开 |
[2:00:00] | Kiss me, sweetheart! | 吻我 亲爱的 |
[2:00:02] | Farewell, you sweet peach blossom. | 再会吧 你这甜蜜的桃花 |
[2:00:11] | I could dance forever. Oh, my hemorrhoid! | 我不能永远的跳舞! 我的痔疮! |
[2:00:19] | Beauty of mine, sit before me. | 我的美女 坐下 |
[2:00:21] | Let me peruse you and remember you always like this. | 让我记得你的模样 |
[2:00:31] | Garcon! Champagne! | 服务员! 香槟! |
[2:00:33] | If music be the food of love, play on. | 如果音乐是爱情的食物 就继续奏吧 |
[2:00:37] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[2:00:39] | It’s finished. | 结束了 |
[2:00:42] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[2:00:44] | -It’s finished! -What’s finished? | -结束了 -什么结束了? |
[2:00:48] | We’re never going to see each other again. Never! | 我们不会再见面了 不会了 |
[2:00:51] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[2:00:54] | -That’s ridiculous! -It’s not a joke. | -这太荒谬了 -不是开玩笑 |
[2:00:57] | -Oh, you dirty rat! -It’s finished. | -你这小贱人 -结束了 |
[2:01:01] | Look, when something’s finished, it begins again. | 若是结束 就是另一个开始 你了解吗? |
[2:01:06] | I’m getting married! | 我要结婚了 |
[2:01:08] | I’m going away. | 我要走了 |
[2:01:10] | It’s finished. | 结束了 |
[2:01:13] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[2:01:17] | Listen, that’s not a subway strap, that’s me cock! | 这不是地铁的钩环 是我的老二 |
[2:01:20] | It’s finished! | 结束了! |
[2:01:27] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[2:02:00] | Wait a minute! | 等等! |
[2:02:03] | You dumb bimbo! | 你这贱人 |
[2:02:06] | Shit! Wait a minute. Goddamn it! | 该死! 等等! |
[2:02:14] | Hey, rube! Come here! | 过来! |
[2:02:18] | Come here! | 过来! |
[2:02:23] | Come here! | 过来! |
[2:02:28] | I’m gonna get you! | 我要抓到你! |
[2:02:30] | Bimbo! | 贱人! |
[2:03:08] | Stop! Stop! | 住手! |
[2:03:10] | -Hold it! -It’s over. | -等等! -够了! |
[2:03:13] | -Hey, cool it! -Stop it! We’re finished. | -听着 -够了! 结束了! |
[2:03:19] | Go away! Go away! Go away! | 走开! |
[2:03:22] | Go away! | 走开! |
[2:03:26] | I can’t win. | 我输了 |
[2:03:29] | Give me a break! | 饶了我 |
[2:03:36] | I’ll call the police! | 我要叫警察! |
[2:03:38] | Aha! I smell the henhouse. | 我闻到鸡舍的味道 |
[2:03:43] | Well, shit, I’m not in your way. | 我没挡你的路 |
[2:03:45] | After you, mademoiselle! | 你先 小姐 |
[2:03:51] | So long, sister. Besides, you’re a crummy-looking broad. | 再见 而且 你长得又不好看 |
[2:03:55] | I don’t give a damn if I never see you again. | 我才不管会不会再见到你 |
[2:04:00] | Shit. | 老天 |
[2:04:18] | It’s over! | 结束了! |
[2:04:20] | It’s over! | 结束了! |
[2:04:23] | -Oh, fuck the police. -It’s over! | -去他妈的警察 -结束了 |
[2:04:26] | Listen, I want to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[2:04:39] | Help! | 救命! |
[2:04:41] | Help! Help! | 救救我! 救救我! |
[2:04:47] | Please, help! | 救救我! |
[2:04:49] | Help! Help! | 救救我! 救救我! |
[2:05:03] | Oh, man! | 老天! |
[2:05:15] | Help! Help me! | 救救我! 救救我! |
[2:05:20] | Help! | 救救我! |
[2:05:22] | This is getting ridiculous. | 越来越荒谬了! |
[2:05:35] | It’s the title shot, baby. | 这是标题照 宝贝 |
[2:05:37] | We’re going all the way. | 我们会在一起 |
[2:05:48] | It’s a little old… | 有点老旧 |
[2:05:51] | but full of memories, huh? | 但充满回忆 |
[2:06:04] | Mademoiselle… | 小姐 |
[2:06:10] | How do you like your hero? | 你喜欢什么样的英雄? |
[2:06:13] | Over easy or sunny-side up? | 双面熟 或是单面熟? |
[2:06:21] | You ran through Africa and Asia… | 你跑到非洲 亚洲 |
[2:06:25] | and Indonesia. | 或是印尼 |
[2:06:28] | And now I’ve found you. | 我都会找到你 |
[2:06:32] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:06:37] | I wanna know your name. | 我要知道你的名字 |
[2:06:41] | Jeanne. | 珍妮 |
[2:06:48] | Our children. | 我们的小孩 |
[2:06:52] | Our children. | 我们的小孩 |
[2:06:57] | Our children… | 我们的小孩 |
[2:07:04] | will remember. | 会记住 |
[2:08:35] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不认识他 |
[2:08:38] | He followed me in the street. | 他在路上跟踪我 |
[2:08:41] | He tried to rape me. He’s a lunatic. | 他想强暴我 他疯了 |
[2:08:44] | I don’t know what he’s called. | 我不知道怎么称呼他 |
[2:08:47] | I don’t know his name. | 不知道他的名字 |
[2:08:50] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不认识他 |
[2:08:52] | He tried to rape me. | 他想强暴我 |
[2:08:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:08:57] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[2:09:01] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不认识他 |
[2:09:05] | He’s a lunatic. | 他是个疯子 |
[2:09:08] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道 他叫什么名字 |