Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Twelve Monkeys(十二猴子)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Twelve Monkeys(十二猴子)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:十二猴子
英文名称:Twelve Monkeys
年代:1995

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] “在1997年会有五十亿人死于致命的病毒”
[00:38] “幸存者将放弃地球表面”
[00:44] “世界会再度由动物统治”
[00:50] “摘录自精神分裂妄想症患者的访谈记录”
[00:54] “1990年4月12日巴尔的摩郡立医院”
[01:44] 十 二 猴 子
[02:18] Flight 784 for San Francisco is now ready for boarding at … 搭乘784号班机飞往旧金山的旅客请于…
[02:21] Inmate number 87645 … Cole, James. 犯人编号87645詹姆斯·科尔
[02:40] Jose? 荷西?
[02:42] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[02:44] Bad news, man. 老兄 坏消息
[02:45] Volunteers? 又要自愿者?
[02:47] Yeah. And they said your name. 对 而且是叫你的名字
[02:59] Maybe they’ll give you a pardon, man. 说不定会给你特赦
[03:00] Yeah. That’s why none of the volunteers come back. They all get a pardon. 是啊 难怪没人回来 因为全都被特赦了
[03:05] Some come back, I heard. 我听说有人回来过
[03:09] Please put me back! Don’t take me! 拜托 放我回去 不要选我
[03:14] They got’em up on the seventh floor. They hide’em up there. 对啊 全部去了七楼 全部被藏了起来
[03:19] They’re all messed up in the head. 而且都变成白痴
[03:21] You don’t know they’re all messed up. Nobody’s seen’em. 你怎么晓得? 又没人看过
[03:24] And maybe they’re not messed up. That’s a rumor. Nobody knows that. 那只是谣传 说不定他们还好好的
[03:26] I don’t believe that. 我才不信
[03:30] Good luck, man. 老兄 祝你好运
[03:32] Volunteer duty! 自愿任务
[03:33] I didn’t volunteer. 我没有自愿
[03:36] You causing trouble again? 想惹麻烦是不是?
[03:39] No, no trouble. 不是 我不想惹麻烦
[03:45] These are the instructions for the first time probe. 首次侦察任务的注意事项如下…
[03:49] Listen Carefully, They must be following exactly. 仔细听好 确保遵守指示
[03:54] All openings of your garment must be sealed completely. 必须密闭外衣上的所有开口
[03:58] If the integrity of the suit is compromised in any way… 若外衣受到任何破坏
[04:02] if the fabric is torn or a zipper not closed… 例如不慎扯破布料或者松开拉链…
[04:06] readmittance will be denied. 人员将不被获准进入
[08:24] “我们成功了”
[08:43] If there are any indications of contamination by germs… 若出现受到细菌污染的现象
[08:46] the subject will be denied reentry to secure population. 基于安全理由将拒绝人员再入境
[08:49] Please place blood sample in receptacle provided. 请将血液样本置于容器中
[08:53] There will be a socialization class in room 700… 社会行为课程将于七点举行
[08:57] for citizens cited for deviations 23-A and 96-A… 凡经永久戒严法附属第六章证明的
[09:01] per Subchapter 6 of the Permanent Emergency Code. 23A 96A行为偏差者皆需参加
[09:05] James Cole cleared from quarantine. 詹姆斯·科尔通过检疫
[09:10] Thank you. You two wait outside. 谢谢 你们两个到外面等一下
[09:13] He’s got a history, Doctor. 医生 他很危险
[09:15] Violence. 暴力倾向
[09:16] Antisocial six. 反社会行为
[09:18] Repeated violations of the Permanent Emergency Code. 屡次违反永久戒严法
[09:22] Insolence. Defiance. “科学家表示:药物无效” 傲慢 反叛
[09:24] Disregard of authority. “世界末日来临” 藐视权威
[09:26] Doing 25 to life. 被判刑二十五年
[09:28] I don’t think he’s gonna hurt us. 我认为他不会伤害我们
[09:30] You aren’t gonna hurt us, are you, Mr. Cole? 你不会伤害我们吧 科尔先生?
[09:35] No, sir. 不会
[09:49] Why don’t you sit down, Mr. Cole? 坐下来吧 科尔先生
[10:15] We appreciate your volunteering. You’re a very good observer. 谢谢你自愿帮忙 你是位优秀的观察员
[10:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:21] We have a very advanced program. 我们在进行一项先进的计划
[10:23] – Something very different. – A chance to reduce your sentence. – 非常特殊的研究 – 不但能让你获得减刑
[10:27] And possibly play an important role… 还能完成重要的使命
[10:29] in returning the human race to the surface of the Earth. 就是帮助人类重返地球表面
[10:32] We want tough-minded people. Strong mentally. 我们需要意志坚强的自愿者
[10:38] We’ve had some misfortunes with unstable types. 因为已经损失了几位意志不坚的人
[10:43] For a man in your position, an opportunity. 对你来说这可是千载难逢的机会
[10:47] Not to volunteer could be a real mistake. 不把握就太不聪明了
[10:50] Definitely a mistake. 非常的不聪明
[10:57] “Yet among the myriad microwaves… 然而 在一万微电波…
[10:59] the infrared messages, the gigabytes of ones and zeros… 红外线信息 零和一的十亿位元之间
[11:04] we find words, byte-sized now… 我们发现文字变成了位元组… “1990年4月 巴尔的摩”
[11:08] tinier even than science… 体积如此之小
[11:10] Iurking in some vague electricity. 让科学得以隐身于电流之间
[11:12] But if we but listen… 只要我们用心聆听
[11:15] we hear the solitary voice of that poet telling us… 便会听到诗人低声诉说…
[11:20] yesterday this day’s madness did prepare… 昨日疯狂的所作所为
[11:24] tomorrow’s silent triumph of despair. 铺下明日绝望的道路
[11:29] Drink, for you know not whence you came, nor why. 干杯 为自己无法掌控的过去
[11:33] Drink, for you know not why you go, nor where.” 干杯 为自己无法掌控的未来
[11:46] Wandering around in nothing but his underpants… 他穿着一条内裤到处晃
[11:49] and one of those plastic, see-through lady’s raincoats. 还罩了一件女用的透明雨衣
[11:52] So, they get there, they ask the guy real nice for some kind of ID. 警员到了以后请他拿身份证出来
[11:56] He gets agitated, starts screaming about viruses. 哪知道他突然开始大喊什么病毒
[11:59] Totally irrational, totally disoriented. 歇斯底里 语无伦次
[12:01] Doesn’t know where he is, what day of the week it is. 连自己在哪 今天星期几都不知道
[12:05] All they got was his name. 只问出来他的名字
[12:08] They figured he’s stoned out of his mind. Some kind of psychotic episode. 他一定是吸毒昏了头才会在街上发神经
[12:12] He’s been tested for drugs? 有没有帮他验尿?
[12:14] Negative for drugs. 没有药物反应
[12:16] But he took on five cops like he was dusted to the eyeballs. 他单挑五名警察的样子不像是没吸毒
[12:19] No drugs. You believe that? 你信吗? 居然没吸毒
[12:21] He’s in restraints. 他被绑住了
[12:23] Yeah. Weren’t you listenin’? 你没听到啊?
[12:25] I’ve got two police officers in the hospital! 我有两个警察进了医院
[12:27] The medic gave him enough Stelazine to kill a horse. He’s rarin’ to go. 打了大量的镇静剂 他还是不安份
[12:34] That would explain the bruises, I guess. The struggle. 所以 是他自己挣扎才搞得浑身是伤的
[12:37] Yeah. You wanna go in there, examine him? 你要进去检查他吗?
[12:41] Yes, please. 麻烦你
[12:44] Is this all you have? Ran it through your system? 你就只有这些资料 没有其它的了?
[12:47] No matchup. No license, no prints, no warrants. Nothing. 找不到 什么都没有 没有驾照 指纹 前科
[12:53] I should probably go in with you. 我最好跟你进去
[12:55] No, Thank you. That won’t be necessary. 不用了 谢谢 没必要
[12:57] All right. 好吧
[12:58] He’ll be right here, just in case. 为了以防万一 他会在外面等
[13:11] Mr. Cole, my name is Kathryn Railly. I’m a psychiatrist. 科尔先生 我叫凯瑟琳·瑞莉 是心理医师
[13:16] I work for the county. I don’t work for the police. 我是帮郡政府做事的 不是警察
[13:19] So my concern is for your well-being. Do you understand that? 我关心的是你的福利 明白吗?
[13:23] Need to go! Need to go! 非走不可 非走不可
[13:25] I can’t make the police let you go. 我没办法叫警察放你走
[13:29] But I do wanna help you, so I… 但是我真的想帮你
[13:32] I need you to tell me exactly what happened tonight. 所以我需要知道到底是怎么回事
[13:35] Do you think you can do that,James? 你能告诉我吗 詹姆斯?
[13:39] May I call you James? 我能叫你詹姆斯吗?
[13:43] James. Nobody ever calls me that. 詹姆斯? 从来没人这样叫我
[13:48] Have you been a patient at County? 你是郡立医院的病人?
[13:50] No. 不是
[13:51] Have I seen you someplace? 我见过你吗?
[13:53] Not possible. 不可能
[13:56] I need to go! I’m supposed to be gathering information. 我非走不可 我应该去搜集资料的
[14:00] – What kind of information? – Won’t help you. – 什么资料? – 帮不了你
[14:04] Won’t help anyone. Won’t change anything. 帮不了任何人 改变不了任何事
[14:08] James, do you know why you’re here? 知不知道你为什么会在这 詹姆斯?
[14:12] ‘Cause I’m a good observer. I’ve got a tough mind. 因为我意志坚强 是优秀的观察员
[14:16] You don’t remember assaulting a police officer? 你不记得自己袭警的事?
[14:20] Why am I chained? Why are these chains on me? 为什么要锁住我 为什么?
[14:25] You’ve been in an institution before, haven’t you? 你以前是不是进过精神病院?
[14:28] No! Now I need to go. Need to go! 没有 我现在非走不可
[14:30] Have you been in prison,James? 你坐过牢吗 詹姆斯?
[14:32] Underground. 在地底下
[14:33] Hiding? 躲什么?
[14:37] I love this air. 我喜欢这空气
[14:39] Oh, it’s such wonderful air. 这里的空气真好
[14:43] What’s wonderful about the air,James? 有什么好?
[14:45] Very fresh. No germs. 很新鲜 没有细菌
[14:50] Why do you think there aren’t any germs in the air? 为什么你会认为空气里面没有细菌
[14:56] This is October, right? 现在是十月吧?
[14:57] April. 是四月
[14:59] What year is this? 今年是哪一年?
[15:01] What year do you think it is? 你认为呢?
[15:03] 1 996. 1996年
[15:04] That’s the future,James. Do you think you’re living in the future? 1996年还没到 你以为你活在未来?
[15:08] 1 996 is the past. 1996年已经过了
[15:11] No, 1 996 is the future. 不 1996年还没到
[15:15] This is 1 990. 今年是1990年
[15:22] Shut up, ladies. 给我闭嘴
[15:23] Where’re you taking me? 你们要带我去哪?
[15:25] South of France, buddy. Fancy hotel. You’ll love it. 要带你法国南部的高级旅馆 老兄
[15:28] I can’t go to France. I just need to make a telephone call. 我不能去法国 我需要打电话
[15:30] Yeah, yeah. Zip it, Daisy. You fooled the shrink, but you don’t fool us. 别吵了 你唬得了医生唬不了我们
[15:41] Let’s go, ace. 走吧 老兄
[16:10] All right. Come on, come on. 好啦 过来
[16:14] There you go. Now, lemme see your head,Jimbo. 过来坐下 让我看看你的头
[16:18] See if you got any creepy crawlers. 看看有没有虱子
[16:20] I need to make a telephone call. 我要打电话
[16:22] Got to get to a doctor,Jimbo. Can’t make no calls till the doctor says. 这个你要问医生 只要医生答应就可以
[16:26] It’s very important! 很重要的
[16:27] What you gotta do,Jimbo, is take it easy. Relax into things. 詹姆斯 你现在应该放轻松 熟悉一下环境
[16:33] And we’ll all get along fine if you just relax. 你放轻松 我们也轻松
[16:45] Let’s go. Come on, let’s go. 走吧 还不走!
[16:52] Hey, Goines! 喂 戈因斯
[16:54] Yo, Goines! 戈因斯
[16:56] Yo,Jeffrey! 喂 杰弗里
[17:00] Goines. 戈因斯
[17:01] What? 干嘛?
[17:02] Look here. 听好
[17:04] This here’s James. Now, do me a favor. Why don’t you show him around? 这是詹姆斯 帮我带他到处看看
[17:08] Tell him the TV rules. Show him the games and stuff. Okay? 告诉他看电视的规矩 还有玩具放哪
[17:11] How much you gonna pay me? How much? I’d be doin’ your job. 你要付我多少钱? 那可是你该做的事
[17:14] Five thousand dollars. That enough? 五千块够不够?
[17:15] Five thousand? 五千块?
[17:16] I’ll wire a cheque to your account as usual. 我会把钱汇进你的户头
[17:19] Five thousand dollars. Five thousand dollars! 五千 五千!
[17:21] Five thousand dollars. 五千
[17:22] I’ll give him the deluxe mental hospital tour. 我让他参加精神病院豪华团
[17:24] My man. 好兄弟
[17:25] Kid around, makes’em feel good. We’re pals. 说笑话 逗他们开心 谁叫我们是朋友
[17:28] You’re the prisoners. No, you’re the guards. 你是病人 不对 你是管理员
[17:30] Now you got it. 你说对啦
[17:32] Okay, it’s all in good fun. Here’s some games here. 放心 保证你满意 这里有玩具
[17:37] And there’s… Get out! Get out! 这里还有…起来 起来
[17:43] He was in my chair. 他坐了我的椅子
[17:44] Games. Games. Here’s some games. 玩具…玩具 这里还有玩具
[17:48] Games that wanna get out. 被锁住的玩具
[17:51] See? More games. 看到没? 数不清的玩具
[17:53] Games, they’ve getize you. See? 玩具会让你变成植物人 看到没?
[17:57] If you play the games, you’re voluntarily taking a tranquillizer. 让你玩游戏就是给你吃镇定剂
[18:00] I guess they gave you some chemical restraints. Drugs! 他们八成喂你吃过药 麻醉药!
[18:04] What’d they give you? Thorazine? Haldol? How much? How much? 你是吃哪一种 吃多少 是不是抑郁剂?
[18:07] Learn your drugs. Know your dosages. It’s elementary. 最起码你要知道药名和药量
[18:10] – I need to make a telephone call. – A telephone call? – 我要打电话 – 打电话?
[18:13] That’s communication with the outside world. Doctor’s discretion. 就是要和外界联络? 你必须问过医生
[18:18] If all of these nuts could just make phone calls… 要是所有的疯子都乱打电话
[18:20] it could spread insanity oozing through telephone cables… 那疯病就会从电话线传出去
[18:23] oozing to the ears of all these poor, sane people, infecting them. 跑进那些正常人的耳朵里 害他们生病
[18:27] Wackos everywhere. A plague of madness. 大家都会被传染 变成疯子
[18:30] In fact, very few,Jim… Jim, very few of us here are actually mentally ill. 其实啊…只有几个人是真的神经有问题
[18:35] I’m not saying you’re not mentally ill. 我不是说你没问题
[18:37] For all I know, you’re crazy as a loon. 据我所知 你是个大疯子
[18:39] But that’s not why you’re here. 你会进来不是因为你是疯子
[18:45] You’re here because of the system. 是因为制度
[18:49] There’s the television. 电视在那里
[18:51] It’s all right there. All right there. 制度就在里面
[18:53] Look, listen, kneel, pray. 看 听 跪 拜
[18:55] The commercials! 电视广告
[18:58] We’re not productive any more. Don’t make things. It’s all automated. 我们变得不劳动 一切变得自动化
[19:01] What are we for then? We’re consumers,Jim. 那我们是什么呢? 我们是消费者
[19:04] Okay, okay. Buy a lot of stuff, you’re a good citizen. 买一堆东西就是好公民
[19:07] But if you don’t buy a lot of stuff, what are you then? 那不买东西的又是什么?
[19:11] What? You’re mentally ill. 是什么? 是疯子
[19:13] Fact,Jim. Fact! If you don’t buy things: toilet paper, new cars… 这是事实 詹姆斯 要是你不买卫生纸 新车
[19:17] electrically operated sexual devices… 电动情趣用品
[19:20] stereo systems with brain-implanted headphones… 附有脑电波耳机的音响系统
[19:22] screwdrivers with built-in radar devices, voice-activated computers… 雷达改锥 语音电脑
[19:26] Take it easy,Jeffrey. 别激动 杰弗里
[19:28] Be calm! 放轻松
[19:32] Right. That’s right. You’re a very attractive woman. 没错 听你的 漂亮阿姨
[19:37] If you want to watch a particular TV program, like All My Children… 如果想看某个电视节目 例如”儿女成群”
[19:42] go to the nurse, tell her the day, the time the show you wanna see is on. 你只要告诉护士节目的播出时间
[19:46] But you have to tell her before the show is scheduled to be on 不过一定要提早告诉她
[19:48] This guy was always requesting shows that had already played. 有人总是等到节目播完以后才说
[19:51] Yes. No. You have to tell her before. 没错 所以你一定要事先说好
[19:55] He couldn’t grasp the idea that the nurse couldn’t make it be yesterday. 他搞不清楚 以为护士能让时光倒转
[19:58] She couldn’t turn back time! Thank you, Einstein. 她不能让时光倒转 谢谢爱因斯坦
[20:01] Now he, he was nuts. He was a fruitcake,Jim. 他根本就是疯子 他是精神病
[20:04] Okay, that’s it,Jeffrey. You’re gonna get a shot. 够了 杰弗里 我要帮你打针了
[20:09] I warned you. 我警告你
[20:11] Right. 好 好…
[20:12] I got a little carried away… 我向詹姆斯解释医院的规矩
[20:16] explaining the inner workings of the institution to Jim. 所以才会说得这么高兴
[20:23] I don’t really come from outer space. 其实我不是外星人
[20:27] Oh. L.J. Washington. He doesn’t really come from outer space. 他是华盛顿 他不是外星人
[20:29] Don’t mock me, my friend. 朋友 一点都不好笑
[20:34] Get outta my chair! 不准坐我的椅子
[20:37] It’s a condition of mental divergence. 这是精神分裂的现象
[20:40] I find myself on the planet Ogo. 我发现自己到了奥格星
[20:43] Part of an intellectual elite… 高等生物居住的星球之一
[20:46] preparing to subjugate the barbarian hordes on Pluto. 正准备去征服冥王星的野蛮民族
[20:52] But even though this is a totally convincing reality for me in all ways… 虽然我相信奥格星确实存在
[20:57] nevertheless, Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. 实际上那只是我幻想出来的世界
[21:03] I am mentally divergent… 我有精神分裂
[21:06] in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities… 所以才能逃避来自地球上…
[21:10] that plague my life here. 困扰我的某种现实
[21:12] When I stop going there, I will be well. 只要我不再去奥格星就没事了
[21:18] Are you also divergent, friend? 你也会精神分裂吗 朋友?
[21:28] This is a place for crazy people. 这是给疯子待的地方
[21:31] I’m not crazy. 我没有疯
[21:34] We don’t use that term, “crazy,” Mr. Cole. 科尔先生 我们不用”疯子”这个词
[21:39] You’ve got some real nuts here! 他们全部都太搞笑了
[21:44] I know some things that you don’t know. 有些事情只有我知道
[21:48] It’s gonna be very difficult for you to understand it. 很难向你们解释清楚
[21:53] I’m not gonna hurt anyone! 我不是要伤害他们
[21:57] All right. 没关系
[22:03] Look, have any of you heard… 你们有谁听过…
[22:06] of the Army of the Twelve Monkeys? 十二猴子军?
[22:12] They stencil this on the sides of buildings everywhere. 他们会在墙上留下这样的记号
[22:15] Have you seen this? Have you seen this? 你有看过吗 你有看过吗?
[22:18] Why don’t you just Take your time… 科尔先生 不要急慢慢来…
[22:20] and try to explain this from the beginning? 你可以从头开始解释
[22:22] Right, right. It’s 1 990. 对 现在是1990年
[22:25] Okay, that makes sense. They wouldn’t have been active yet. 有道理 他们还没开始行动
[22:42] Five billion people died in 1 996 and 1 997. 1996年和1997年有五十亿人死亡
[22:46] Almost the entire population of the world. 人数几乎等于全球的总人口
[22:51] Only about one percent of us survived. 只有百分之一的人幸免于难
[22:54] Are you going to save us? 你要来救我们?
[22:56] How can I? This already happened. 怎么救?已经发生了
[22:58] I can’t save you. Nobody can. 我不能救你 没人能救你
[23:02] I am simply trying to gather information to help the people in the present… 我只是来搜集资料 帮助现在的人…
[23:06] trace the path of the virus. 追溯病毒来源
[23:09] We’re not in the present now, Mr. Cole? 科尔先生 我们不是就在现在吗?
[23:12] No! 不是
[23:13] 1 990 is the past. This already happened. That’s what I’m trying… 1990年已经过去了 这就是为什么…
[23:17] Mr. Cole. 科尔先生
[23:19] You believe 1 996 is the present then, is that it? 那你是相信1996年才是现在?
[23:23] No! 1 996 is the past too. Listen to me. What I… 不是 那也属于过去 听着 我只是…
[23:30] What I… What I need to do is make a telephone call. 我只是…我只是需要打电话
[23:35] I can straighten this out If I make a telephone call. 我只要打些电话就能把事情弄清楚
[23:39] Who would you call? Who would straighten everything out? 你要打给谁? 谁就能把事情弄清楚?
[23:42] The scientists. They’ll want to know that they sent me to the wrong time. 科学家啊! 是他们搞错年代派我来的
[23:47] I can leave a voice mail message that they monitor from the present. 他们会从现在监听我的语音留言
[23:53] Can I just make one telephone call, please? 可不可以让我打电话? 拜托
[23:57] Please? 拜托
[24:04] What are you doin’ in the dog bowl? Get outta there! 你抱着狗碗干嘛? 给我站起来
[24:06] Who put those Doritos in there anyway? 是谁把玉米片放进去的?
[24:10] Yes? What? Voice mail? 喂 什么? 语音信箱?
[24:14] Look, I don’t know… Stop makin’ that noise! 听着 我不知道…别吵了
[24:16] I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. 我不知道你在说什么
[24:18] Is this a joke? I don’t know any scientists. 是谁在开玩笑? 我不认识什么科学家
[24:23] Duanne, get out… James who? 你给我下来 詹姆斯什么?
[24:27] Wasn’t who you expected? 不是你要找的人?
[24:31] No. It was some lady. She didn’t know anything. 不是 是个女的 她什么都不知道
[24:36] Well, maybe it was the wrong number. 很可能是你记错电话号码
[24:41] No. That’s why they chose me. I remember things. 不可能 我就是因为记性好才被选上的
[24:45] James, where did you grow up? 你在哪儿长大的 詹姆斯?
[24:48] Dr. Railly. 瑞莉医生
[24:50] I have the strangest feeling I’ve met you before. 我就是想不起来在哪儿见过你
[24:53] Wait. This is 1 990. I’m supposed to be leaving messages in 1 996! 我想到了! 这是1990年 我应该在1996年留言
[24:58] It’s not the right number yet! That’s the problem! 那还不是他们的电话号码
[25:00] I have a message for them. 我有消息要告诉他们
[25:39] Won’t work. Can’t open it. 没有用 打不开的
[25:43] You think you can remove the grill,but you can’t. It’s welded. 铁窗被焊住了 不可能橇开
[25:47] See? Told you. All the doors are locked too. 我早就告诉你了 全部的门都锁住了
[25:51] They’re protecting the people on the outside from us… 他们要保护外面的正常人
[25:53] when the people on the outside are as crazy as us. 其实他们和我们一样疯狂
[26:17] Do you know what “crazy” is? Crazy is “majority rules.” Yeah. 你知道什么是疯狂吗? 疯狂就是少数服从多数
[26:21] Take germs, for example. 就拿细菌来说
[26:23] Germs? 细菌?
[26:26] In the 1 8th century, no such thing. Nada. Nothing. 18世纪哪来什么细菌不细菌的
[26:30] No one ever imagined such a thing! No sane person, anyway. 大家连想都没想过 正常人也没想过
[26:34] Along comes this doctor. 后来有个医生
[26:38] Semmelweis! 山姆·维斯
[26:40] Semmelweis comes along, trying to convince people, other doctors mainly… 山姆·维斯…这个山姆·维斯想说服大家
[26:45] that there are these teeny, tiny, invisible bad things called germs… 主要是让那些医生相信肉眼看不到的细菌
[26:49] that get into your body and make you sick. 进入人体后会让人生病
[26:51] He’s trying to get doctors to wash their hands. 他不过是想要那些医生洗手
[26:54] What is this guy? Crazy? 这家伙是不是精神病?
[26:56] Teeny, tiny, invisible… “What do you call’em? Germs? What?” 肉眼看不见的什么东西 什么细菌?
[27:00] Now, cut to the 20th century. 我们再说二十世纪好了
[27:03] Last week, in fact, right before I got dragged into this hellhole! 上个礼拜我被关进这个鬼地方之前
[27:07] I go in to order a burger in this fast-food joint. 我到一家快餐连锁店去买汉堡
[27:11] The guy drops it on the floor. 被店员掉在地板上
[27:13] Jim, he picks it up, wipes it off. 他把汉堡捡起来 拍一拍
[27:15] He hands it to me like it was all okay. 然后若无其事地拿给我
[27:17] “What about the germs?” I say. He says, “I don’t believe in germs. 我说有细菌怎么办 他说不可能有细菌
[27:21] Germs are a plot they made up so they can sell you disinfectants and soaps.” 细菌是商人为了卖消毒水和肥皂编出来的
[27:25] Now, he’s crazy, right? See? 他是不是疯子? 我说的对不对?
[27:33] There’s no right. There’s no wrong. There’s only popular opinion. 没有所谓的对或错 只有舆论
[27:37] You, you, you believe in germs, right? 你相信有细菌吧?
[27:40] I’m not crazy. 我不是疯子
[27:42] Of course not! You wanna escape, right? That’s very sane. 当然不是! 你想逃走? 这是很正常的
[27:49] I can help you. You want me to, don’tya? Get you out? 我可以帮你 你要不要我帮你啊?
[27:54] You know how to get outta here? 你有办法逃走?
[28:00] Yes, my son! 当然喽 孩子
[28:01] – Then why don’t ya? – Why don’t I try to escape? – 你怎么不逃? – 为什么我不逃?
[28:04] Good question. Very good question. Intelligent. 问得好 问得非常好 很聪明
[28:08] Because I would be crazy to escape. I have sent out word. 我又没疯干嘛要逃 我已经放出话了
[28:12] I am all taken care of. 我早就安排好了
[28:14] What does that mean? 什么意思?
[28:16] I’ve managed to contact certain underlings, evil spirits… 我联络了手下 打手
[28:19] secretaries of secretaries and other assorted minions… 秘书和有的没有的仆人
[28:22] who will contact my father. 他们会联络我老爸
[28:23] And when my father finds out I’m in this kind of place… 等到他发现我被关在这种鬼地方
[28:27] he’ll have them transfer me to one of those classyjoints… 就会把我转到其他高级医院
[28:30] where they treat you properly, like a person, a guest! 好好照顾我 把我当人看
[28:34] With sheets and towels like a big hotel… 像大饭店一样有床单 毛巾
[28:36] with great drugs for all of us nut-case, lunatic, maniac devils! 有高级的麻醉药来治疗我们这群疯子
[28:44] Sorry. Sorry. 对不起 对不起
[28:46] I got a little agitated.The thought of escape crossed my mind. 想到要逃跑害我稍微激动了一下
[28:50] And suddenly… 突然…
[28:52] Suddenly I felt like bending the fucking bars back! 突然我好想弄弯这些臭铁条
[28:55] And ripping out the window frames and eating them! 然后把窗框拆下来吃掉
[28:59] Yes, eating them! 没错 吃掉
[29:00] And leaping, leaping, leaping! 然后跳出去 跳出去
[29:03] Colonics for everyone! 帮大家灌肠
[29:07] I’m a mental patient. I’m supposed to act out. 我是精神病患者 我应该发神经的
[29:11] Wait’ll you morons find out who I am! My father’s gonna be really upset. 你们真是有眼不识泰山 我老爸一定会很生气的
[29:14] And when my father gets upset, the ground shakes. 他生起气来可不是开玩笑的
[29:17] My father is God! 我老爸是神!
[29:20] I worship my father! 我崇拜我老爸
[29:26] These dramatic videotapes, secretly Obtained by animal rights activists… 由动物权利份子秘密取得的录像带
[29:30] have aroused public indignation. 已经引起民众的愤怒
[29:32] But many scientists vehemently disagree, 但是许多科学家强烈否认
[29:41] Torture experiments. 虐待实验
[29:43] We’re all monkeys. 我们都是猴子
[29:47] They hurt you? 他们打你?
[29:50] Not as bad as what they’re doing to the Easter Bunny. 没有兔宝宝受的伤严重
[29:56] Look at them. They’re just askin’ for it. 你看它们 它们是自找的
[30:03] Maybe the human race deserves to be wiped out. 搞不好应该让人类被消灭
[30:06] Wiping out the human race? 消灭人类?
[30:09] It’s a great idea. It’s great. 这主意不错 很好
[30:12] But more of a long-term thing. 不过需要从长计议
[30:14] First we have to focus on more immediate goals. 我们先解决当务之急
[30:17] I didn’t say a word about you-know-what. 那件事我一个字都没说
[30:21] What are you talking about? 你到底在说什么?
[30:23] Your plan. Emancipation. 你想逃跑的计划
[30:29] What are you writing? You a reporter? 你在写什么啊? 你是记者?
[30:32] It’s private. 不能告诉你
[30:36] A lawsuit? You gonna sue’em? 写诉状吗? 你要告医院?
[30:38] Yo,Jimbo. Time for your meds. 詹姆斯 该吃药了
[30:44] Take a chance, Live the moment, 把握机会 享受人生
[30:48] Sunshine, Gorgeous beaches, 享受阳光 美丽的沙滩
[30:51] The Florida Keys! 佛罗里达群岛
[30:54] We’ll return you to the Marx Brothers in Monkey Business. 继续收看”恶作剧的疯狂三兄弟”
[30:57] Monkey business! 恶作剧
[31:02] Fetch! 去捡回来
[31:08] Get it? Monkey. Monk key. 恶作剧…钥匙 钥匙
[31:13] What? 什么?
[31:16] If you see a bearish future in the decade ahead… 如果你觉得市场未来走势疲软
[31:19] consider the changes sweeping the world and the opportunities they offer. 考虑世界局势变化并及早把握良机
[31:23] “And the opportunities they offer.” Ooh! 及早把握良机
[31:26] They really dosed you. J im! 他们下药真重
[31:29] Major load. Danger, Will Robinson, danger. 药物过量 情况危险
[31:32] You gotta get it together. Focus, focus, focus. 你要振作起来 集中精神
[31:35] Remember the plan. I did my part! 按照计划 我的部分已经搞定
[31:38] What? 什么?
[31:41] Not “what.” When. 是什么时候?
[31:43] – When? – Yes. When. – 什么时候? – 问得好
[31:45] Now. Now,Jim. 就是现在
[31:47] Yes! Now! Buy! Sell! 没错! 就是现在! 买进 卖出
[31:51] Stocks! Bonds! Purchase! Sell! 股票 公债 买进 卖出
[31:54] Yes! No more monkey business! 没错! 不要再恶作剧了
[31:57] No… more… 不要…再…
[32:00] monkey business! 恶作剧
[32:03] Yes, enhance your portfolio now. 没错 增加你的投资
[32:05] Five hundred dollars. I got $500. I’m insured! 五百块 我有五百块 我有保险
[32:08] Yeah! A window of opportunity is opening now. 机会之门已经打开了
[32:11] Now is the time for all good men to seize the moment. The moment! 机不可失 稍纵即逝
[32:15] Now is the time for all good men to seize the day! 机不可失
[32:18] Goddamn it,Jeffrey! Quit playin’ the fool! 他妈的 杰弗里! 别装疯卖傻
[32:20] MasterCard! Visa! 万事达卡 维萨卡
[32:23] The key to happiness! 通往快乐的钥匙
[32:26] Jim, seize the moment! 詹姆斯 把握机会
[32:30] Jeffrey, come back here! 杰弗里 你给我回来
[32:42] Go,Jim! 走 詹姆斯
[32:47] – Get out. Out! – Come here,Jeffrey! – 滚开 – 杰弗里 给我回来
[33:02] The future can beyours! Last chance! 掌握你的未来 最后的机会 最后的机会
[33:06] Last chance! 最后的机会
[33:24] Best place to go would be Florida. 佛罗里达是最理想的渡假地点
[33:27] The Keys are lovely this time of year. 现在是去佛罗里达群岛的最佳时机
[33:51] Two’s not working today. Use one. 二号电梯坏了 用一号
[34:22] Kathryn, this was in my box! 凯萨琳 这张纸在我的信箱里
[34:24] But I have a slight suspicion it wasn’t meant for me. 但是我怀疑不是给我的
[34:26] “You are the most bootiful woman I have ever seen. 你是我见过最美的女人
[34:30] You live in a bootiful world, but you don’t know it. 你活在美丽的世界却不自知
[34:34] You have freedom, sunshine, air you can breathe…” 你有自由 阳光和新鲜空气
[34:37] James Cole, right? 是不是 科尔?
[34:40] “I would do anything to stay here but I must leave. Please help me.” 我很想留下来 但是我非走不可 帮帮我
[34:45] Okay, okay, okay. Poor man. 好了 好了…真可怜
[34:48] Hey, Kathryn? James Cole is one of yours, right? 嗨 凯萨琳 詹姆斯·科尔是你的病人吧?
[34:51] He eloped. Last seen, he was up on two. 他逃走了 有人看到他搭二号电梯
[34:54] Shit! 糟了
[35:01] We have to know exactly what’s there so we can fix it. 我们必须先确定病因再动手术
[35:04] Doctor, we have a visitor. 医生 有人找你
[35:07] May I help you? Excuse me? 请问你有什么事吗?
[35:19] Hey,Jimbo. What’s up, man? 嗨 科尔 怎么啦 老兄?
[35:30] All right, it’s okay. Take it easy. 没关系 放轻松 放轻松
[35:34] It’ll be all right. 不会有事的
[35:36] Take it easy. We’ll work this out, okay? 放轻松 不会有事的
[35:39] Send you back to your room. A little milk and cookies, you’ll be all right. 送你回房间喝牛奶 吃饼干 你不会有事的
[35:44] Just take it easy, okay? 千万别紧张
[35:48] Calm down! 冷静
[35:57] Take him down! Take him the fuck down! 压住他! 还不把他压住
[36:06] I’m not gonna hurt anyone. Dr. Railly, help me, please. 我没有要伤害任何人 瑞莉医生 求求你救救我
[36:09] – We’ll give you something to calm you. – No! No more drugs! – 我们会帮你安静下来不要 – 我不要吃药
[36:12] James, we have to do this. You’re very confused. 不这样不行 你现在思绪非常混乱
[36:27] Kathryn, we’ve been working together for four years. 凯萨琳 我们同事四年了
[36:30] I’ve never seen you like this before. 你从来没有像现在这样
[36:33] So please stop being so defensive. This isn’t an inquisition. 拜托别这么激动 又不是要审问你
[36:37] I didn’t think I was being defensive. I was trying to explain exactly what… 我不认为我激动 我只是想解释
[36:40] He should’ve been in restraints. 他应该被关起来
[36:44] It was bad judgment on your part, plain and simple. Why not own up to it? 你做了错误的决定 为什么不承认呢?
[36:47] Okay, it was bad judgment. 是我判断错误
[36:49] But I have the strangest feeling about him. 但是我对他有种奇怪的感觉
[36:51] – I’ve seen him before and I’m trying… – Two policemen are in the hospital. – 我以前见过他而且… – 两个警察进了医院
[36:54] Now we’ve got a security guard with a skull fracture. 连警卫都被打到头骨破裂
[36:58] I said it was bad judgment! What else do you want me to say? 我说了是我判断错误 你还要我怎样?
[37:00] You see that? See what I mean? 你们看吧 看到了吗?
[37:03] You’re being defensive. Isn’t she being defensive? 你太激动了 你们说是不是?
[37:08] We have another situation. 又出了…状况
[37:16] He was fully restrained? 他完全被控制住?
[37:18] Yes, sir. I did it myself. 对 是我亲手绑的
[37:21] And he was fully sedated? 而且他服过镇静剂?
[37:23] He was fully sedated. 他服过镇静剂
[37:38] Are you trying to tell me a fully sedated, fully restrained patient… 你们是说 一名完全受到控制的病人…
[37:42] somehow slipped out that vent,replaced the grill behind him… 居然有办法从通风口溜出去 把铁丝盖放好
[37:46] and is wriggling his way through the ventilation system? 然后从通风管爬出去
[38:08] Watch it! 小心
[38:10] You sure fucked up! 全被你搞砸了
[38:18] Where are you? 你在哪?
[38:19] Ah, you can talk! 你会说话嘛 巴比
[38:31] My name’s not Bob. 我不叫巴比
[38:32] Not a prob, Bob. Where’d they send you? 没问题 巴比 他们送你到哪去了?
[38:38] – Where are you? – Another cell. – 你在哪? – 隔壁的牢房
[38:43] Maybe. 也许吧
[38:45] What do you mean “maybe”? What’s that supposed to mean? 你说”也许”是什么意思?
[38:48] Maybe means… 也许是指…
[38:50] maybe I’m in the next cell. 也许我在隔壁的牢房
[38:53] Another volunteer like you. 和你一样是自愿者
[38:57] Or maybe I’m in the Central Office… 也许我是在中央办公室
[39:01] spying on ya for all those science bozos. 替那群白痴科学家监视你
[39:05] Or, hey… 又或者…
[39:07] maybe I’m not even here. 也许我根本不在这里
[39:10] Maybe I’m just in your head. 也许我只是你的幻想
[39:16] No way to confirm anything. 什么事没办法确定
[39:20] – Where’d they send ya? – 1 990. – 他们送你到哪去了? – 1990年
[39:24] ’90! How was it? 1990年怎么样?
[39:27] Good drugs? Lots of pussy? 有好的毒品吗? 有小姐吗?
[39:30] Hey, Bob, you do the job? 喂 巴比 你有完成任务吗?
[39:33] You find out the big info? 有没有找到重要的资料?
[39:37] Army of the Twelve Monkeys? 十二猴子军?
[39:40] It was supposed to be 1 996. 我应该到1996年的
[39:42] Science ain’t an exact science with these clowns. 这群科学家老是耍人 搞出这种事
[39:46] But they’re getting better. 不过他们还算有进步
[39:49] You’re lucky you didn’t end up in ancient Egypt. 你运气不错 没被送到古埃及
[39:53] Shh! They’re comin’. 嘘 有人来了
[39:58] The Freedom for Animals Association on Second Avenue… 位于第二街的动物自由协会
[40:00] is the secret headquarters of the Army of the Twelve Monkeys, 就是十二猴子军的秘密总部
[40:03] They are the ones who are going to do it, 是他们干的
[40:07] I can’t do any more, I have to go now. 我帮不上忙 我要走了
[40:10] Have a merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[40:14] – Well? – What? – 怎么样? – 什么意思?
[40:18] Did you or did you not record that message? 是不是你留的话?
[40:21] It’s a reconstruction of a deteriorated recording. 那是重新合成过的老旧录音
[40:25] Weak signal. We have to put them together one word at a time. 信号很模糊 我们只好慢慢地逐字拼凑
[40:30] We just finished rebuilding this. 我们才刚把它还原
[40:32] Did you or did you not make this call? 这个电话是不是你打的?
[40:35] I couldn’t make any call. 我怎么可能打电话
[40:39] You sent me to the wrong year. It was 1 990. 你们弄错了时间 送我到了1990年
[40:44] You’re certain of that? 你确定?
[40:45] What’d you do with your time, Cole? 你做了些什么?
[40:47] Did you waste it on drugs? Women? 你是不是把时间花在吸毒和女人上?
[40:50] They forced me to take drugs. 他们逼我吃药
[40:51] Forced you? Why would someone force you to take drugs? 逼你吃药? 为什么逼你吃药?
[40:57] I was in trouble. I got arrested. 我惹上麻烦被警察抓了起来
[41:05] I did what you wanted. I got a specimen, a spider. 我照你们的吩咐找到蜘蛛的样本
[41:09] I didn’t have anyplace to put it, so I ate it. 但是我找不到东西装 所以我把它吃了
[41:13] But you sent me to the wrong year, so it really doesn’t matter. 反正我是在错误的年代 应该不会有关系
[41:18] Did you see this when you went back? 你回去的时候有看到这个记号吗?
[41:21] No, sir, I don’t think so. 没有 应该没有
[41:23] What about these people? Did you see any of these people? 这些人呢? 你有看到他们吗?
[41:27] No. 没有
[41:29] No. 没有
[41:30] Oh, wait, wait. 等一下 等一下
[41:34] Him? You saw that man? 他? 你看到他?
[41:37] Maybe in the mental institution. 好像在精神病院看过
[41:41] You were in a mental institution? Oh, God. 你进了精神病院? 天哪!
[41:45] Cole, you were sent back to make some very important observations. 科尔 你是被派去搜集重要资料的
[41:49] You could’ve made a real contribution. 你本来可以好好表现
[41:51] Helped us to reclaim the planet. 帮助人类夺回地球
[41:53] As well as reducing your sentence. 同时减轻你的刑期
[41:56] The question is, Cole, do you want another chance? 问题是 你还想再要一次机会吗?
[42:27] Last connection going on. 一切准备就绪
[43:14] No mistakes this time, Cole. 科尔 这次不会错了
[43:17] Stay alert. Keep your eyes open. 保持戒备 提高警觉
[43:20] We’re thinking about the spider, Cole. Try and do something like that again. 试试看再抓一只蜘蛛回来
[43:25] Just relax now. Don’t fight it. 不要紧张 身体放松
[43:26] We’re sending you to the third quarter of 1 996. 我们要送你到1996年的秋季
[43:30] Right on the money. 一定错不了
[44:09] I don’t understand! 我听不懂
[44:13] What? 什么?
[44:14] I don’t understand! 我听不懂
[44:18] Where am I? 我在哪?
[44:18] I gotta find’em! I gotta find’em! 我一定要找到他们 一定要找到他们
[44:21] Help me! I don’t know where I am. 帮帮我 我到底在哪?
[44:24] You gotta help me find’em! 你一定要帮我找到他们
[44:27] Jose? 荷西?
[44:27] – Jose! – Cole! – 荷西 – 科尔
[44:30] Cole, where are we? 我们到底在哪?
[44:34] – Help me, Cole! – Oh, God, wait! – 科尔 救救我 – 等一下
[44:43] “布莱特大楼”
[44:44] “1996年11月 巴尔的摩”
[44:51] “In a season of great pestilence… 黑死病蔓延时…
[44:53] there are omens and divinations. 充满了预言和异象
[44:57] And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels… 四活物中有一个把盛满了…
[44:59] seven golden vials full of the wrath of God… 活到永永远远之神的大怒的七个金碗
[45:02] who liveth forever and ever.” 给了那七位天使
[45:06] Revelations. 启示录
[45:07] In the 1 4th century, according to accounts of officials of that time… 十四世纪时根据当时的文献记载
[45:10] this man appeared suddenly in the village of Wyle near Stonehenge… 这名男子人突然出现在威尔村
[45:14] in April of 1 362. 时间是1362年4月
[45:17] Using unfamiliar words and speaking in a strange accent… 说话带着奇怪的口音
[45:20] the man made dire prognostications about a pestilence… 他预言一场可怕的瘟疫
[45:23] which he said would wipe out humanity in approximately 600 years. 将于六百年后消灭全世界的人口
[45:28] Obviously this plague-doomsday scenario is considerably more compelling… 显然现实生活中的致命疾病也证实了…
[45:32] when reality supports it with a virulent disease… 这种引人注目的末日审判情节
[45:34] whether it’s the bubonic plague, smallpox or AIDS. 不论是黑死病 天花还是爱滋病
[45:37] Nowwe have technological horrors as well… 现代还有科技威胁
[45:40] such as chemical warfare, which first reared its ugly head… 例如化学战 像是第一次世界大战时
[45:42] during the deadly mustard gas attacks of World War I. 首次引发的毒气战
[45:45] During such an attack in the French trenches in October of 1 91 7… 1917年10月法国发生的一次类似攻击中
[45:49] we have an account of this soldier… 根据记录这名士兵
[45:51] who, during an assault, was wounded by shrapnel… 受到手榴弹攻击受伤
[45:53] and hospitalized, apparently in a state of hysteria. 入院时陷入歇斯底里的状态
[45:56] Doctors found he had lost all comprehension of French… 医生发现他完全听不懂法文
[46:00] but that he spoke English fluently… 可是却会说流利的英文
[46:02] albeit in a regional dialect they didn’t recognize. 虽然没有人听得懂
[46:05] The man, though physically unaffected by the gas… 这名男子虽然没有中毒
[46:09] was beside himself. 可是却神智不清
[46:11] He claimed that he had come from the future… 他声称自己来自未来
[46:14] that he was looking for a pure germ… 在找寻一种纯细菌
[46:16] that would ultimately wipe mankind off the face of the Earth.. 这种病菌将让人类从地表上消失
[46:19] starting in the year 1 996. 而发生的时间就是在1996年
[46:24] Though injured, the young soldier disappeared from the hospital… 虽然身受重伤 这名伤兵却从医院里消失了
[46:28] no doubt trying to carry on his mission toward others… 相信他是继续去警告其他人
[46:31] and substituting for the agony of war… 用自己造成的痛苦
[46:33] a self-inflicted agony we call “the Cassandra complex.” 来代替战争的痛苦 我们称为”卡珊卓情结”
[46:37] Cassandra,in Greek legend, was condemned to know the future… 希腊神话中 卡珊卓是凶事预言家
[46:41] but to be disbelieved when she foretold it. 但是她的预言却没有人相信
[46:43] Hence, the agony of foreknowledge, plus the impotence to do anything about it. 因此 预知的痛苦再加上无能为力
[47:01] I’m going right out to get vaccinated. 我马上去接种疫苗
[47:05] I think, Dr. Railly, you’ve given alarmists a bad name. 瑞丽医生 我认为你是杞人忧天 被你说的像是危言耸听
[47:08] I have? 我有吗?
[47:10] There’s real data that the planet cannot survive the excesses of the human race. 有确实的数据显示 地球无法承受人类的摧残
[47:15] This is true. 没错
[47:16] Proliferation of atomic devices.Uncontrolled breeding habits. 原子能仪器的扩散 无节制的繁殖习性
[47:20] Pollution of land, sea and air. The rape of the environment. 土地 海洋和空气的污染 生态环境的破坏
[47:24] In this context, it’s obvious Chicken Little represents the sane vision… 所以杞人忧天并非无稽之谈
[47:29] and that Homosapiens’ motto, ” Let’s go shopping”… 反而人类拼命的消耗自然资源
[47:33] is the cry of the true lunatic. 才是真正的疯狂
[47:39] Please, Dr. Railly. I wonder if you’re aware of my own studies. 瑞莉医生 不晓得你知不知道我的研究
[47:50] See you at work tomorrow. 明天上班见
[47:53] I’ll give you a call tomorrow. 我明天打电话给你
[48:13] Get in the car! 快上车
[48:14] I’ve got a gun. Get in the car. 快上车 我手上有枪
[48:23] Drive. 开车
[48:24] Take my purse. I’ve got a lot of cash, credit cards. 钱包给你 有钱还有信用卡
[48:27] – Take my keys. – Start the car! – 钥匙也给你 – 快开车
[48:42] Here, turn right. Turn right here. 这里右转 右转
[48:50] Where are we going? 我们要去哪?
[48:53] Philadelphia. 去费城
[48:54] That’s more than a hundred miles. 要一百多里路
[48:56] That’s why I can’t walk there. 所以我没办法走到
[48:57] – Just let me go. – Just drive! – 放我走 – 开车
[49:00] You can take the car. 你可以把车开走
[49:01] I don’t know how to drive. 我不会开车
[49:04] I went underground when I was eight. I told you that before. 我不是说过 我八岁时就躲到了地底下
[49:08] At the next… 下一条…
[49:09] At the next corner, turn right. 下一条街右转
[49:11] Cole.James Cole. 科尔…詹姆斯·科尔
[49:14] You escaped from a locked room six years ago. 你六年前从病房里逃走
[49:18] Six years for you. 对你来说是六年前
[49:21] Come on. Turn around! Get goin’. 转弯 继续开
[49:34] I can’t believe that this is a coincidence, Mr. Cole. 科尔先生 这未免太凑巧了
[49:38] Have you been following me? 你是不是一直跟踪我?
[49:39] You said you would help me. 你说你会帮我的
[49:41] I know this isn’t what you meant, but… 虽然你的意思不是这样
[49:44] I don’t have any money. 但是我身无分文
[49:47] I hurt my leg. I’ve been sleeping on the street. 天天露宿街头而且腿又受了伤
[49:50] I’m sure I smell bad. 我知道我一身臭味
[49:53] Do you have any food in this car? 你车上有吃的吗?
[49:56] You have been following me? 你一直跟踪我?
[49:58] No. 没有
[50:00] No, I saw this… 我是在橱窗上…
[50:04] in a store window. 看到这个
[50:07] I can read, remember? 记得吗? 我识字
[50:13] Why do you want to go to Philadelphia? 你为什么要去费城?
[50:15] I checked out the Baltimore information. It was nothing. 我查过巴尔的摩市的资料 什么都没有
[50:20] It’s in Philadelphia. That’s where the ones who did it are. 罪犯一定是在费城
[50:25] The Twelve Monkeys. 十二猴子军
[50:28] Is that a radio? Can you turn it on? 那是收音机吗? 可不可以打开?
[50:35] This is apersonal message to you, 这是给你的消息
[50:39] are you at the end of your rope? 你的忍耐是否已经到了极限?
[50:41] are you dying to get away? 恨不得逃离此地?
[50:44] The Florida Keys are waiting for you, Ocean waves… 佛罗里达群岛正等着你 海浪…
[50:47] I’ve never seen the ocean. 我从来没看过海
[50:50] It’s an advertisement, Mr. Cole. 科尔先生 那只是广告
[50:53] What? 什么?
[50:56] It’s an advertisement. You understand that, don’t you? 那只是广告 你不会不知道吧?
[50:59] It’s not really a special message to you. 不是真的有特别消息要告诉你
[51:05] Mr. Cole. 科尔先生
[51:09] You used to call me James. 以前你都叫我詹姆斯
[51:10] You prefer that? 你希望那样?
[51:13] James, you don’t really have a gun… 詹姆斯 其实你没有枪
[51:16] Can you turn this up? Can you make this louder? 开大声点 拜托开大声一点
[51:21] I found my thrill “我找到刺激”
[51:26] On Blueberry Hill “在蓝莓丘上”
[51:31] On Blueberry Hill “在蓝莓丘上”
[51:36] When I found you “我找到了你”
[51:42] I love the music of the 20th century. 我喜欢二十世纪的音乐
[51:47] I love this air. Love to breathe this air! 我喜欢这空气 真的很好闻
[52:03] WXBX news break, “费城之音”新闻快报
[52:06] News as it happens, Roger Pratt reporting, 本台最新消息
[52:08] A story breaking now is emergency crews are converging on a corn field… 救援小组目前在玉米田中
[52:12] where playmates of nine-year-old Ricky Neuman say… 搜寻失踪的
[52:14] he disappeared before their eyes, 九岁男孩瑞奇·纽曼
[52:17] Young Neuman apparently stepped into an abandoned well shaft.. 显然他是跌进了废弃的坑道
[52:19] and is lodged somewhere in the narrow 1 50-foot pipe, 并且困在15尺深的管道中
[52:22] Possibly alive, possibly badly injured, playmates heard him cry out faintly, 可能伤势严重 同伴表示听到他微弱的呼救
[52:27] Never cry wolf. 别乱喊”狼来了”
[52:29] What? 什么?
[52:30] My father said that to me. He said, ” Never cry wolf.” 我爸跟我说的 他说别乱喊”狼来了”
[52:34] Then people won’t believe you if something really happens. 否则真的出事也不会有人相信你
[52:38] If something really happens like what,James? 出什么样的事 詹姆斯?
[52:42] Something bad. 悲惨的事
[52:44] Can we have some more music, please? I don’t wanna hear this stuff. 我们听音乐好不好? 我不想听这台
[52:46] Can we hear more music? 可以听音乐吗?
[52:49] – I see trees of green – Oh, that’s good. That’s good. – “我看到绿荫成林” – 别动 就听这个台
[52:57] I’ve seen them bloom “看到它们发芽茁壮”
[53:00] Forme and you “为了你 我…”
[53:03] And I think to myself “心中不禁赞叹”
[53:08] What a wonderful world “世界多么美好”
[53:15] Hello, Dr. Railly? This is Wikke from Psych Admitting, 喂 瑞莉医生? 我是入院部的维克
[53:18] Do you remember James Cole? 你还记得詹姆斯·科尔吗?
[53:22] The paranoid who pulled the Houdini back in’90? 那个六年前离奇失踪的精神病患者?
[53:24] Well, he’s back, and he’s… 他回来了 而且他…
[53:27] Sorry about that, He’s looking for you, I thought you ought to know. 他在找你 我觉得应该让你知道
[53:30] Take care, 保重
[53:32] It’s just like I told you. Me and my husband went ahead. 我已经说过了 我和我先生先走
[53:35] I don’t know. She never showed. That is totally unlike her. 我也不知道 她一直都没出现 这不像她
[53:40] Do you happen to know the make of her car? 你知不知道她开什么车?
[53:43] Cherokee.’94 Cherokee. Silver. 商务车 94年 银色的通用商务车
[53:51] I have done “doed”it, ja. “时光隧道”我成功了!
[53:53] I, Professor Grosse fibber, have invented the time tunnel! 我 葛斯柏教授 发明了时光隧道
[53:57] Oh, boy! 太棒了
[54:02] Oh, excuse me, mister, Have a cigar, 来只雪茄吧 先生
[54:10] Excuse me, mister, Have a cigar, 来只雪茄吧 先生
[54:23] Now my time machine is ready for experiments, 现在我的时光机已经准备好了
[54:32] Ah, the woodpecker! 哦 是啄木鸟
[54:35] Yoo-hoo, woodpecker! 喂 啄木鸟
[55:03] You were i n my dream just now. 我刚才梦到你
[55:08] Hai r is different. Different color. 你的头发不一样 不一样的颜色
[55:13] I’m sure it was you. 我确定那是你
[55:17] What was the dream about? 你梦到了什么?
[55:22] About an airport… 是一间机场
[55:25] before everything happened. 在所有的事情发生以前
[55:28] It’s the same dream I always have. 我一直做同样的梦
[55:31] When I was a kid. 从小时候开始
[55:34] And I was in it? 我在你梦里?
[55:37] What did I do? 我在干嘛?
[55:40] You were very upset. 你很不开心
[55:44] You’re always very upset in the dream. 你在梦里总是不开心
[55:47] Just never knew it was you. 我一直不知道是你
[55:49] It wasn’t me before,James. 你以前梦到的不是我
[55:51] It’s become me now because of what’s happening. 因为这件事才变成是我
[55:57] Could you please untie me? 你可不可以放开我?
[56:03] No, I think it was always you. 不 我认为一直都是你
[56:07] Very strange. 奇怪
[56:09] You’re flushed and you were moaning. 你的脸发红
[56:12] I think you’re running a fever. 我觉得你一定是发烧
[56:24] What are you doing? 你要干嘛?
[56:38] In Fresno, California, crews continue to attempt to rescue Ricky Neuman, 在加州 救援小组仍在设法营救瑞奇·纽曼
[56:48] Closer to home, in Baltimore, Kathryn Railly… 在巴尔的摩市的消息方面
[56:51] prominent psychiatrist and author of a newly released book on insanity… 《探讨精神失常》一书的作者 著名心理医生凯瑟琳·瑞莉
[56:55] disappeared mysteriously last night after a lecture at the university, 昨晚于大学演讲结束后离奇失踪
[56:59] Former mental patient James Cole is wanted for questioning… 为调查瑞莉失踪一事 警方正搜捕精神病患者科尔
[57:02] regarding Dr. Railly’s disappearance, 希望能借此了解案情
[57:04] Authorities warn that Cole has a history of violence… 警方表示科尔有暴力倾向
[57:07] and advise anyone spotting him to notify authorities at once, 民众若发现他的行踪请立即通知警方
[57:21] I love this music. 我好喜欢听
[57:23] We don’t have this. We don’t have anything like this. 我们没有这样的音乐 完全没有
[57:26] What are all those? 那些是什么?
[57:28] These? 这些?
[57:30] My notes, clues. 我的笔记和线索
[57:33] What kind of clues? 什么样的线索?
[57:35] It’s about the secret army. 和秘密军队有关的线索
[57:37] The Army of the Twelve Monkeys. They’re the ones that spread the virus. 就是十二猴子军 是他们散播细菌的
[57:39] That’s why I’m here. I have to find them. That’s my mission. 所以我才会来找他们 找到他们是我的责任
[57:42] Have to locate them because they have the virus in its pure form… 因为他们手中握有细菌…
[57:46] before it mutates. 变种前的纯病毒
[57:47] When I locate them, they’ll send a scientist back here. 只要一找到 他们就会派科学家过来
[57:50] That scientist will study the virus. 他们会先研究病毒
[57:52] When he goes back to the present, he and the scientists will make a cure. 然后再回到现代去研发解药
[57:56] Police officers from three jurisdictions… 来自三个不同单位的警员
[57:59] apparently including special tactical unit personnel… 其中还包括特别小组人员
[58:02] have now been mobilized to control the growing thousands of onlookers… 已经调往现场控制数千名围观群众
[58:06] here in Fresno, California, 记者在加州佛斯诺报导
[58:09] Does that disturb you? 你会觉得烦吗?
[58:11] No. Thought it was about us. 不会 还以为跟我们有关
[58:14] Thought maybe they’d captured us and arrested me. 警方抓到我们把我关了起宋
[58:19] Just a joke. 开玩笑的
[58:25] I remember being very afraid for that little boy. 我替这个小男孩担心
[58:29] All alone, down that well… 被困在坑道里
[58:31] not knowing if anybody’s gonna get him out. 害怕没有人来救他
[58:35] First time I was really afraid when I was a kid. 我小时候有一次被吓得半死
[58:37] What do you mean, “when you were a kid”? 什么叫小时候?
[58:39] Never mind. Just a prank, a hoax. 算了 他只是在恶作剧
[58:42] That boy’s hiding in a barn. 其实他藏在谷仓里
[58:56] “There are omens and divinations. 世上有预言和凶兆
[58:59] One of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels… 四活物中有一个把盛满了…
[59:03] seven golden vials full of the wrath of God… 活到永永远远之神的大怒的七个金碗
[59:07] who liveth forever and ever.” 给了那七位天使
[59:11] You won’t think I’m crazy when people start dying next month. 等到一直有人死的时候 你就知道了
[59:15] First they’ll think it’s just some weird fever. 他们起先是奇怪的发烧
[59:22] Then they’ll find out. 然后就会发现
[59:24] They’ll catch on. 其实是被病毒感染
[59:28] Wait. Stop here! Stop the car! Stop right here! 等一下 停车! 快停车!
[59:36] I was right. They’re here! 我说对了 他们在这里
[59:39] You see? Twelve Monkeys! Twelve Monkeys! 看到没? 十二只猴子 十二猴子军
[59:43] You believe me now? Come on! 现在你相信了吧? 快过来
[59:48] Come on! 过来啊
[59:51] They’re here, you see? 看到没? 他们在这里
[59:53] Twelve Monkeys! 十二猴子
[59:55] Twelve Monkeys. Come on! 十二猴子军! 过来
[1:00:00] Twelve Monkeys. 十二猴子军
[1:00:02] Wait, wait. Wait, here. 等一下 等一下…这里
[1:00:04] Here, do you see it? Do you see? 你看到了吗? 这里也有
[1:00:07] I see some red paint, some marks. 我看到一些红色的喷漆 还有一些记号
[1:00:09] Marks? You think that… 记号? 你认为是…
[1:00:11] Oh, this is ridiculous. 这太荒谬了
[1:00:14] Don’t… Don’t you do anything crazy. 你不要…你不要给我乱来
[1:00:18] Or I’ll hurt somebody. 否则我不客气了
[1:00:20] I am not gonna do anything crazy, but none of this is what you think it is! 我没有要乱来 根本就不是你想的那样
[1:00:23] You can’t hide from them, Bob. 巴比 你躲不过他们的
[1:00:27] I said, you can’t hide from them. 我说 你躲不过他们的
[1:00:32] No, sir, ol’ Bob. 巴比 别浪费时间了
[1:00:34] Don’t even try. 何必白费力气呢
[1:00:40] They hear everything. 他们什么都知道
[1:00:43] They got that tracking device on ya. 他们在你身上装了追踪器
[1:00:49] They can find you anywhere, anytime! 随时随地都可以找到你
[1:00:53] It’s in the tooth. 就在牙齿里
[1:00:55] Right, Bob? 对不对 巴比?
[1:00:58] But I fooled’em, old buddy. 可是我骗过了他们 老弟
[1:01:06] They don’t have to spy on me. I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing. 他们干嘛要监视我? 我又没偷懒
[1:01:09] You see? Here it is again. See? 看到了吗? 这边还有
[1:01:12] Here, follow this paint trail. 跟着地上的红漆
[1:01:16] Here. It’s here, see? 过来 就在前面 你看
[1:01:18] I am not going… 我不要
[1:01:21] Come with me! The paint trail goes here. 进来 记号是往这边
[1:01:28] Let go of my arm! 放开我
[1:01:30] James, we shouldn’t be here. 我们不应该进来的
[1:01:31] Goddamn it! 他妈的
[1:01:42] Leave me alone! 不要打了
[1:01:46] Let’s get out of here. 我们最好快走
[1:01:48] James, we shouldn’t be here. 我们不该来的
[1:02:03] Please don’t kill me. Don’t kill me, please! 求求你不要杀我 不要杀我…求求你
[1:02:06] Don’t kill me, don’t kill me! 不要杀我 不要杀我
[1:02:14] Stick around, bitch. 留下来 婊子
[1:02:38] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[1:02:44] Is he alive? 他还活着吗?
[1:02:48] Go ahead. We’re runnin’ out of time. 快走 我们没时间了
[1:02:51] You can’t help him. 你救不了他的
[1:02:52] Oh,Jesus! James, you killed him! 天啊 你杀了他
[1:02:55] All I see are dead people. Come on. 每个人都会死的 我们走
[1:02:58] Come on. 快走
[1:03:00] You never had a gun before! 原来你没有枪
[1:03:02] I have one now. Come on. Come on! 现在有了 还不走
[1:03:06] ” Dragons in their pleasant palaces. 龙必会在她华美的殿内吼叫
[1:03:09] The seventh angel poured out his vial into the air… 第七位天使把碗倒在空中
[1:03:13] and there came…” 就有…
[1:03:14] You! 你 就是你
[1:03:17] You’re one of us. 你是我们的人
[1:03:35] This is it. 找到了
[1:03:37] Come on. 来吧
[1:03:53] Can we help you? 需要帮忙吗?
[1:04:00] It’s just a tape. 那只是录音带
[1:04:06] I’m looking for the Army of the Twelve Monkeys. 我在找十二猴子军
[1:04:12] We don’t know anything about an Army of the Twelve Monkeys so just disappear. 我们不知道什么十二猴子军 你们可以走了
[1:04:16] Just want some information. 只是想打听
[1:04:17] Didn’t you hear me? 你听不懂吗?
[1:04:18] Don’t hurt her! 别伤害她
[1:04:23] Please, I’m a psychiatrist. 听我说 我是心理医生
[1:04:25] Just do whatever he tells you to do. He’s disturbed. He’s dangerous. 你们照他的话做 他心理不正常 很危险
[1:04:29] Please just cooperate. 拜托你们合作
[1:04:31] You want money? We only got a few bucks. 你要钱? 我们只有几块钱
[1:04:33] I told you what I want. 我说过我要什么
[1:04:34] Get down. Lock that door. 蹲下 把门锁上!
[1:04:36] Lock it now! 快去锁
[1:04:40] I told you that Goines would get us… 我就说戈因斯那家伙会…
[1:04:41] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[1:04:44] Goines? 戈因斯?
[1:04:46] Jeffrey Goines? 杰弗里·戈因斯?
[1:04:50] Jeffrey becomes this big star, and the media latch onto him… 杰弗里变成了名人 媒体都喜欢报导他
[1:04:53] because he’s picketing his own father… 因为他抗争的是他老爸
[1:04:56] a famous Nobel-prize-winning virologist. 有名的诺贝尔病毒学家
[1:04:58] You must have seen all that on TV. 你一定在电视上看过
[1:05:00] I don’t watch TV. 我不看电视
[1:05:03] Is this him? 是不是他?
[1:05:05] Yeah, that’s him, that’s him. 对 就是他
[1:05:07] What are you gonna do to us? 你想把我们怎样?
[1:05:12] Tell me more about Jeffrey. 告诉我杰弗里的事
[1:05:15] Jeffrey started getting bored with the shit we do… 杰弗里开始讨厌我们做的事
[1:05:18] picketing, leafleting, letter-writing stuff. 抗争 发传单 写抗议信
[1:05:21] He said we were ineffectual, liberal jerk offs. 他说我们是没用的自由派
[1:05:23] He wanted to do guerrilla actions in order to educate the public. 他要利用打游击的方式来教育民众
[1:05:28] Like this? 像这样?
[1:05:30] He let 1 00 snakes loose in the Senate. 他在参议院放了一百条蛇
[1:05:33] But we weren’t into that kind of stuff. It’s counterproductive. We told him. 但是我们不肯 因为这样会产生反效果
[1:05:36] So he and 1 1 guys, they split off… 所以他和另外十一个人离开了
[1:05:40] and formed this underground army. 组成一支地下军队
[1:05:44] The Army of the Twelve Monkeys. See? 十二猴子军? 看吧
[1:05:49] They started planning a “human hunt.” 他们开始计划”猎人”
[1:05:52] They bought stun guns, nets and bear traps. 还买了震撼枪和捕捉器
[1:05:54] They were gonna go to Wall Street and trap lawyers and bankers 要去华尔街抓律师和银行家
[1:05:56] They didn’t do it, of course. They didn’t do any of it. 当然他们没有真的做
[1:05:59] Like always, Mr. Big Shot sold his friends out. 大人物不例外的又出卖了朋友
[1:06:03] What does that mean? 什么意思?
[1:06:05] He goes on TV and gives this big news conference, tells the world… 他上电视召开大型的记者会
[1:06:08] he just realized his dad’s experiments are vital for humanity… 说终于明白他老爸的实验有多么重要
[1:06:11] and that the use of animals is absolutely necessary… 而且非要利用动物做实验不可
[1:06:14] that from now on, he,Jeffrey Goines, will personally supervise the labs… 以后他本人将亲自监督实验室
[1:06:19] to make sure all the little animals aren’t going to suffer. 确定实验动物不会受到虐待
[1:06:28] What is this? 这是什么?
[1:06:30] “爱护动物 别吃它们”
[1:06:38] People like that aren’t accessible. You can’t just barge in on them. 你不能随便闯进那种名人的家
[1:06:41] It’s not how the world works. 你不能乱来
[1:06:42] Be quiet and drive the car. 专心开车
[1:06:45] – I know what I’m doing. – No, you don’t. – 我知道该怎么做 – 才怪
[1:06:47] This car is stolen, and we are in big trouble. 这辆车是偷来的 我们这下麻烦大了
[1:06:51] Big trouble. 麻烦大了
[1:06:53] If you don’t turn yourself over to the police, they’re going to kill you. 你要是不自首 一定会被警察打死
[1:06:55] They’re going to shoot me, too, because I’m an accessory to murder. 我也会被打死 因为我是谋杀案的共犯
[1:06:59] You’re all going to die. 你们都会死
[1:07:00] Nobody is going to die. 没有人会死
[1:07:06] You’re not going to save the world, okay? You’re delusional. 你不可能拯救世界 你是在做梦
[1:07:10] You’ve made all this up out of bits and pieces in your head. 全部都是你自己的幻觉
[1:07:13] – No. – Yes! – 不是 – 是
[1:07:15] Let me give you an example. 我解释给你听
[1:07:17] You know Jeffrey Goines. You were both patients at County Hospital. 你认识杰弗里·戈因斯 你们都是郡立医院的病人
[1:07:21] Jeffrey Goines was a fruitcake. 杰弗里·戈因斯是精神病
[1:07:25] He told you that his father was a famous scientist who worked with viruses… 他告诉你他父亲是有名的病毒学家
[1:07:29] so you incorporated that information to this cockeyed fantasy. 所以你就在你的幻想里加入了新情节
[1:07:32] He didn’t say his father was a scientist. He said his father was God. 他说他爸爸是神
[1:07:35] This is insane. 真的是疯了
[1:07:36] Prominent psychiatrist and author Dr. Kathryn Railly has been abducted… 著名心理医生兼作家凯瑟琳·瑞莉
[1:07:40] by a dangerous mental patient, James Cole, 遭到精神病患者詹姆斯·科尔挟持
[1:07:43] Cole was under Railly’s care six years ago… 科尔六年前接受过她的治疗
[1:07:45] when he made a dramatic escape… 后来从医院离奇地逃走
[1:07:55] What is the matter with your leg? 你的腿怎么了?
[1:07:58] I got shot. 我中枪了
[1:08:00] Shot? 中枪?
[1:08:01] Who shot you? 谁开的枪?
[1:08:03] I don’t know. It was some kind of war. Never mind. 我不知道 当时一片混乱 别提了
[1:08:07] You wouldn’t believe me anyway. 反正你不会相信我
[1:08:09] What are you doing? 你要干嘛?
[1:08:13] We don’t need gas. 不需要加油
[1:08:14] I thought you didn’t know how to drive. 你不是不会开车吗?
[1:08:16] I said I was too young to drive. I didn’t say I was stupid. 我当年是太小不能开 不是笨
[1:08:21] This can’t go on. 这样下去不行
[1:08:22] if you have a bullet in your leg, I have to take care of it. 我必须帮你取出子弹
[1:08:26] I’m a doctor. I need some supplies. 我是医生 我需要一些工具
[1:08:51] Meanwhile, in Fresno, California… 同时在加州的佛斯诺…
[1:08:53] where mining engineers continue their attempt… 采矿工程师继续挖掘另一条平行坑道
[1:08:56] to sink a shaft parallel to the one in which Ricky is believed trapped… 通往瑞奇被困的那条废弃矿井
[1:09:01] authorities say there is still a chance the boy might be alive 当局认为男孩仍有机会生还
[1:09:04] You shouldn’t put your weight on it. You need stitches and antibiotics. 你不能用力 伤口需要缝合 需要消炎药
[1:09:09] Lucky for you, it’s near the surface. 你运气不错 伤口不深
[1:09:17] I love seeing the sun. 我喜欢看到太阳
[1:09:24] Wait. 小心
[1:09:26] Let me help you. 我来帮你
[1:09:33] You smell so good. 你闻起来好香
[1:09:38] You have to give yourself up. 你必须去自首
[1:09:44] You know that? 你应该知道的
[1:09:52] What are you doing? James? 你要干什么 詹姆斯?
[1:09:54] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:09:55] What are you doing? 你要干什么?
[1:09:57] Stop it! What are you doing? 住手 你想干嘛?
[1:10:02] Let go of me! 放开我
[1:10:10] They find him? 找到他了吗?
[1:10:11] Who? 谁?
[1:10:12] That kid, the one in the pipe. 被困住的那个小孩
[1:10:13] You believe that? 你相信吗?
[1:10:14] They’re lowering a monkey down there… 他们要把身上绑了
[1:10:17] with an infrared camera strapped on him… 红外线摄影机的猴子吊下去
[1:10:19] and a roast beef sandwich wrapped up in tin foil. 顺便带份烤牛肉三明治
[1:10:22] You’re makin’ it up. 你少来了
[1:10:23] I shit you not, man. 不骗你
[1:10:24] – Life is really weird. – A monkey and a roast beef sandwich. – 真的是有够夸张 – 叫猴子送烤牛肉三明治
[1:10:38] Would that I could enjoy this opulent dinner… 我原本希望能够轻松享受
[1:10:41] and this most stimulating and exciting company… 丰盛的晚餐还有客人幽默的谈吐
[1:10:46] for itself, with no sense of purpose. 举办一次单纯的聚会
[1:10:50] But, alas, I am burdened. 可惜啊…事与愿违
[1:10:55] For with all this excess of public attention and cacophony of praise… 因为大众的高度关切和赞扬
[1:10:59] there comes great responsibility. 带来的是更重大的责任
[1:11:03] I don’t have to tell you all that the dangers of science… 我相信大家都知道科学所带来的危险
[1:11:07] are a timeworn threat. 历史由来以久
[1:11:10] From Prometheus stealing fire from the gods… 从普罗米修士盗火…
[1:11:13] What friend? I’m not expecting anyone. 什么朋友? 我没有等朋友
[1:11:16] But never before… 从来没有…
[1:11:19] This is ridiculous. 真是荒谬
[1:11:22] My father’s giving a major address. 我父亲正在演讲
[1:11:25] …to fear the power… 对我们手中的权力…
[1:11:29] we have at hand. 感到敬畏
[1:11:32] Normally, if we caught a guy… 通常逮到行迹可疑的人
[1:11:35] sneaking around with no ID, we’d bust his ass. 我们都会扁他一顿
[1:11:37] Excuse my French. 希望你别介意
[1:11:39] This one says he knows you. 这家伙说他认识你
[1:11:41] Since you seem to have had a few unusual associates… 因为你认识一些奇怪的朋友
[1:11:45] we certainly would not want to arrest one of your closest pals 我们当然不希望抓错人
[1:12:05] Never seen him before in my life. 我不认识他
[1:12:07] Feel free to torture this man, or whatever it is you do. 你们爱怎么对付他就怎么对付他
[1:12:10] I’m going back to listen to my father’s eloquent discourse on the perils of… 我要回去听我老爸动人的演讲
[1:12:13] I’m here about some monkeys. 我是为了猴子来的
[1:12:17] Monkeys? 猴子?
[1:12:18] Monkeys, yes. 没错 猴子
[1:12:20] Twelve of them. 十二只猴子
[1:12:26] Arnold. 阿诺
[1:12:28] – You look like shit. – You know this man? – 你越混越差了 – 你认识他?
[1:12:30] Of course I know this man. Arnold Pettibone. 当然认识 他皮包骨阿诺
[1:12:34] Gee, Arnie, it’s black tie. I said, ” Drop by.” 我是叫你来找我 但不是今天
[1:12:37] But it’s Dad’s big do… VI Ps, senators, secret service. 这是我老爸的大日子 一屋子的政要名流
[1:12:41] You hungry, Arnie? 你饿吗? 阿诺
[1:12:44] Real killer feast we’re putting on. 保证让你流口水
[1:12:46] Lots of dead lamb, dead cow, dead pig. 一大堆死羊 死牛 死猪
[1:12:50] Shall we? 来吧
[1:12:51] Hi. How are you? Hello. 你好吗?
[1:12:53] Very attractive. “The Great Escape,” 1 990. 真了不起! 1990大逃亡
[1:12:57] Watch it! Huh? County Hospital? Am I right? 小心 郡立医院 对吧?
[1:13:00] I can’t do anything About what you’re going to do. 我不能阻止你的计划
[1:13:03] I can’t change anything. I won’t stop you. I can’t stop you. 我不能改变任何事情 我不会也不能阻止你
[1:13:06] I just want the information. 我只要资料
[1:13:07] Come on. 过来
[1:13:09] Hi, ladies. So nice to see you again. Watch your step on the way down. 小姐们 又见面了 下楼梯要小心
[1:13:12] All right. Who blabbed? Bruhns? Weller? 是谁大嘴巴? 是布朗还是维勒?
[1:13:16] I just want access to the pure virus. 我只要找到纯病毒
[1:13:18] Virus? 病毒?
[1:13:19] I need to know where and what it is. 我需要知道那是什么 还有在哪
[1:13:21] I get it. I see what you’re up to. It’s your old plan, isn’t it? 我知道你的目的了 是不是你以前的计划?
[1:13:25] – What plan? – Your plan. -什么计划? -那个计划
[1:13:27] – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Yes, you do. – 我不知道你在说什么? – 你知道的
[1:13:29] We were in the dayroom watching television… 我们在交谊厅看电视时
[1:13:32] and you were upset about the desecration of the planet, which I understand. 你生气人类滥用地球资源
[1:13:35] Then you said,”Wouldn’t it be great to have a germ or virus… 所以你说要是有细菌或者病毒…
[1:13:38] that would wipe out mankind and leave the animals and trees?” 能够消灭人类就好了
[1:13:40] – You’re trying to confuse me. – You were so funny. – 你想把我弄糊涂吧 – 你真有意思
[1:13:43] I told you my father was this famous virologist. 我告诉过你我老爸是病毒学家
[1:13:45] You said, ” He could make a germ, and we could steal it.” 你说我们可以把他制造出来的细菌偷出来
[1:13:48] You were so funny. 你真有意思
[1:13:50] They mutate! We live underground! 细菌突变后我们只能住到地底下
[1:13:53] The world belongs to the dogs and cats. 地面上是动物的世界
[1:13:55] We live like worms. I just need the information! 人类的生活像蚯蚓一样 而我只是需要资料
[1:13:59] Take it easy. 别这样
[1:14:00] You are a nutcase, completely deranged! 你是精神病 你是疯子!
[1:14:03] Delusional, paranoid. Your process is all fucked up. 妄想症 偏执狂 你心理有问题
[1:14:08] Your information tray is jammed, man. 老兄 你脑袋塞住了
[1:14:10] Do you know what it is, the Army of the Twelve Monkeys? 知道十二猴子军是什么吗?
[1:14:13] It’s a collection of space-case do-gooders saving rain forests 是一群想挽救雨林的怪胎
[1:14:16] I have nothing to do with those bozos anymore. 我早就不理那些家伙了
[1:14:18] I’ve quit being the rich-kid fall guy for a bunch of ineffective fanatics! 我没兴趣帮那群无能的笨蛋背黑锅
[1:14:22] So much for your grand plot, asshole! 白痴 你没戏唱了
[1:14:25] My father has warned people about the dangers… 我老爸一直不断地警告大家
[1:14:28] of experimenting with DNA viruses for years. 进行DNA病毒实验的危险性
[1:14:30] You processed that information through your addled, paranoid infrastructure. 你搞笑的脑袋根本搞不清楚状况
[1:14:34] Lo and behold, a nonprofit organization… 居然把一个非营利的组织
[1:14:36] becomes a sinister, revolutionary cabal! 当成阴险的革命党
[1:14:39] This man is complete bat shit! 这人根本就是个疯子
[1:14:41] Ladies and gentlemen… 各位先生女士
[1:14:43] do you realize where he thinks he comes from? 你们知道他认为自己是从哪里来的吗?
[1:14:49] Captain Dan Miller, the man in charge of the rescue operation… 负责营救行动的米勒队长表示…
[1:14:52] says he has consulted with experts… 他征询过专家的意见
[1:14:54] and they assure us there will be no negative… 同时他们保证不会有
[1:14:56] If you ask me, the monkey’s gonna eat that goddamn sandwich himself. 我认为三明治会被那只该死的猴子吃掉
[1:15:00] Did a man just come running through here? 刚才有人跑过去吗?
[1:15:03] His primary responsibility was to the missing boy, 它主要的责任是那名失踪的男孩
[1:15:07] Police say that the body of a woman… 警方表示发现一名女性
[1:15:10] found strangled in Knutson State Park… 被人勒死于纳森公园内
[1:15:12] could be kidnapping victim… 死者可能是遭绑架的
[1:15:14] Dr. Kathryn Railly, 凯瑟琳·瑞莉医师
[1:15:19] Anybody see someone come through here? 有没有看到任何人经过?
[1:15:21] The body was discovered less than an hour ago by hikers, 尸体是在大约一小时前被发现的
[1:15:25] But we have an unconfirmed report that the victim… 目前未经证实的消息指出
[1:15:28] a woman in her late 20s or early 30s… 这名女性死者的尸体被支解
[1:15:30] was savagely mutilated, 年纪在二十岁至三十岁之间
[1:15:32] Earlier in the day, police located Railly’s abandoned car, 警方稍早时在附近找到了瑞莉的车
[1:15:35] It was found not far from… 车子被丢弃的地点距离…
[1:15:40] Any sign of him? 找到了吗?
[1:15:42] Nothing. 没有
[1:15:45] He can’t just disappear. 他不可能不见的
[1:16:07] You bastard! 你这个混蛋!
[1:16:12] I could have died in there, you son of a bitch! 我可能会被闷死 你这个婊子养的
[1:16:16] What are you thinking of… 你是不是疯了?
[1:16:18] you twisted sack of shit? 你这个该死的变态
[1:16:23] Sorry I locked you in the trunk. 抱歉把你锁在后车箱
[1:16:26] I’m sick of you. 我受够你了
[1:16:35] What have you done? Did you kill somebody? 怎么搞的? 你是不是又杀人了?
[1:16:38] Yes. 对
[1:16:40] A million people, five billion people. 一百万人 五十亿人
[1:16:42] What? 什么?
[1:16:44] Jeffrey Goines said that it was my idea about the virus. 杰弗里·戈因斯说病毒是我想到的
[1:16:49] We were in the institution.It was all so fuzzy with the drugs. 我们在医院时 吃药让人变得精神恍惚
[1:16:54] Do you think It was my idea? 真的是我想出来的吗?
[1:16:56] Do you think maybe I wiped out the human race? 你想想人类是被我消灭的吗?
[1:16:59] Nobody is gonna wipe out the human race. 没有人可以消灭人类
[1:17:02] Not you or Jeffrey or anybody else. 你 杰弗里或是别人都不能
[1:17:05] You’ve created something in your mind. 是你自己幻想出来的
[1:17:09] Mentally divergent? 精神分裂?
[1:17:10] Whatever. 随便啦
[1:17:12] A substitute reality… 你拒绝面对现实
[1:17:15] because you don’t want to deal with anything. 因为你想逃避问题
[1:17:19] I would love it if that was true. 要是像你说的那样就好了
[1:17:23] It can be dealt with, but only if you want to. 只要你愿意就可以治好
[1:17:25] I can help you. 我可以帮你
[1:17:30] They’re after me. 他们在追我
[1:17:31] – Who is after you? – We have to get out of here. – 谁在追你? – 我们要快点离开
[1:17:32] There were policemen at that party. 宴会上有警察
[1:17:38] Party? You went to a… 宴会? 你跑去…
[1:17:41] Never mind. 算了
[1:17:42] It’s important you surrender instead of them catching you running away. 你应该自首 不应该继续让警方通缉
[1:17:45] Wouldn’t it be great if I was crazy? Then the world would be okay. 如果我疯了该有多好 世界就安全了
[1:17:49] – Give me the gun. Where is the gun? – I lost the gun. – 把枪给我 枪呢? – 被我弄丢了
[1:17:51] I could live right here. 我可以住在这儿
[1:17:53] You got water, air, stars. 有水 空气 还有星星
[1:17:57] – I’m gonna attract their attention. – Debris. – 我要引起他们的注意 – 岩石
[1:17:59] I’m gonna attract their attention so they know where we are. 我要引起他们的注意 他们才知道我们在哪
[1:18:04] I love this world! 我喜欢这个世界
[1:18:05] They’re gonna tell you to put your hands on your head. Do what they say. 他们会叫你把手举起来 放到头上
[1:18:07] I love the frogs, the spiders. 我喜欢青蛙 蜘蛛
[1:18:10] I’ll be with you. 我会陪着你
[1:18:11] I’ll help you. I won’t let them… 我会帮你 我不会让他们…
[1:18:25] Then I said something about cooperating, and he said he would do that. 然后我就劝他合作 他也答应了
[1:18:29] So I got in the car. 所以我就坐上车
[1:18:32] Thanks. And when I… 谢谢 当我…
[1:18:35] I started honking the horn, and when I got out, he was gone. 我开始按喇叭 等到我下车 他就不见了
[1:18:40] I tell you something. You lucked out. 我告诉你 你运气很好
[1:18:42] For a while we thought you were a body found down state, mutilated. 我们一直以为被支解的女尸就是你
[1:18:45] He wouldn’t do that. 他不会做那种事
[1:18:46] This the man he attacked? 这就是被他攻击的人?
[1:18:53] I want to be clear about this, okay? 这件事我一定要说清楚
[1:18:55] This man and the other one were severely beating us. 我们被这个人和另外一个人围殴
[1:18:58] James Cole didn’t start it. In fact, he saved me. 不是科尔的错 而且他救了我一命
[1:19:04] Funny thing, Doctor. 医生 这就怪了
[1:19:05] Maybe you can help explain it to me, you being a psychiatrist and all. 你是心理医生 或许你可以解释给我听
[1:19:10] Why do kidnap victims always tell us about the guys that grabbed ’em… 为什么绑架案受害人总是和我们提到嫌疑犯
[1:19:15] and they try to make us understand… 而且还想让我们了解
[1:19:18] how kind these bastards really were. 这些混蛋其实很善良
[1:19:22] It’s a normal reaction to a life-threatening situation. 对死里逃生的人 这是很正常的反应
[1:19:28] He’s sick, okay? 你想怎样? 他精神有问题
[1:19:31] He thinks he comes from the future. 他认为自己来自未来
[1:19:33] He lives in a meticulously constructed fantasy world that’s disintegrating. 他活在一个快要毁灭的幻想世界里
[1:19:37] He needs help. 他需要帮助
[1:19:47] Exhausted but apparently unharmed by her 30-hour ordeal… 历劫归来的瑞莉医生虽然神情疲惫但所幸毫发无伤
[1:19:51] Dr. Railly returned to Baltimore without making a public statement, 她今天回到了巴摩的尔但拒绝发表公开谈话
[1:19:55] The author and psychiatrist is currently in seclusion at her home, 这名作家兼心理医生目前暂时待在家中
[1:19:59] Meantime, police have pieced together a scenario of the series of events… 同时警方根据一连串的事件研究后判定
[1:20:03] that began with escaped mental patient James Cole… 是脱逃的精神病患者詹姆斯·科尔一手策划的
[1:20:06] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:20:07] No, it’s okay. 没关系
[1:20:08] I ‘m just hyper-alert. I can’t sleep. 我只是紧张得睡不着
[1:20:12] Did you take a sedative? 吃了镇静剂吗?
[1:20:13] I hate those things. They mess me up. 我讨厌吃药 让我头昏
[1:20:19] With the kidnapping of the Baltimore woman,James Cole… 除了绑架瑞莉医生
[1:20:22] is now also wanted in connection… 詹姆斯·科尔还涉嫌
[1:20:24] with the brutal slaying of Rodney Wiggins, an ex-convict from Ardmore, 残忍杀害前科犯罗尼·维金
[1:20:28] His body was discovered in an abandoned theater… 死者陈尸在一间废弃的戏院
[1:20:31] not far from where Cole left 3 animal rights activists bound and gagged… 而遭科尔闯入的位于第二街的动物权利总部
[1:20:35] in their Second A venue headquarters, 与案发地点相距不远
[1:20:37] Now, do they real ly bel ieve that he’s going to show up here? Please. 他们真的以为他会来吗? 拜托
[1:20:41] In Fresno, California, the cornfield that was jammed with spectators… 在加州的佛斯诺原来挤满围观群众的玉米田
[1:20:44] He’s dead, isn’t he? That little boy. 那个小男孩是不是死了?
[1:20:47] He’s fine. It was just a prank he and his friends pulled. 他没事 是他和他朋友搞的恶作剧
[1:20:50] The dramatic attempts to rescue Ricky Neumann from an abandoned mine shaft… 原本正在进行的营救行动
[1:20:54] ended abruptly when playmates confessed… 也因为他同伴的供认
[1:20:56] that Neuman’s disappearance was a prank, 而突然中断
[1:20:59] In fact, the missing child was hiding in a nearby barn, 事实上失踪男孩就藏在附近的谷仓
[1:21:11] I found my thrill “我找到了刺激”
[1:21:15] On Blueberry Hill “在蓝莓丘上”
[1:21:18] On Blueberry Hill “在蓝莓丘上”
[1:21:22] When I found you “我找到了你”
[1:21:25] Congratulations, Cole. 恭喜你 科尔
[1:21:27] Well done. Well done. 干得好 干得好!
[1:21:30] During your interview, while you were under the influence… 你被药物催眠时
[1:21:32] you told us you liked music. 你说你喜欢音乐
[1:21:34] – This isn’t a prison,James. – This is a hospital. – 这不是监狱 詹姆斯 – 这是医院
[1:21:36] – Until you recover your equilibrium. – You’re still a little disoriented. – 只是让你恢复平静 – 你还有点恍惚
[1:21:39] – Time travel is a very stressful thing. – You stood up very well, considering. – 时光旅行非常累人 – 你表现得相当好
[1:21:43] You connected the Twelve Monkeys with a famous virologist and his son. 你查出十二猴子军和病毒学家父子有关
[1:21:47] – Others will take over now. – We’ll be back in service in months. – 现在可以交给别人负责了 – 我们就快要成功了
[1:21:49] We’ll retake the planet. 我们会夺回地球的
[1:21:50] This is what you’ve been working for. 这就是你努力的成果…”特赦”
[1:21:53] – A full pardon. – You’ll be out of here in no time. – 完全赦免 – 你马上就可以出院
[1:21:56] Women will want to get to know you. 女人都想认识你
[1:21:57] I don’t want your women! I want to get well! 我不要女人 我要痊愈
[1:22:05] And you will be well, James. 你会痊愈的 詹姆斯
[1:22:09] Soon. 很快
[1:22:14] You know, you people don’t exist. You’re not real. 知道吗? 你们不存在的 你们不是真的
[1:22:18] We can’t travel back in time. 人类不可能穿越时空
[1:22:22] You’re not here. You can’t trick me. 你们不是真的 你们骗不了我
[1:22:28] You’re in my mind. 这只是我的幻想
[1:22:32] I am insane, and you are my insanity. 我是疯子 是你们把我逼疯的
[1:22:47] He not only used the word “prank”… 他说过恶作剧
[1:22:49] he said the boy was hiding in a barn. 他还说那男孩藏在谷仓里
[1:22:51] Kathryn, Kathryn, he kidnapped you. 凯萨琳 他绑架你
[1:22:55] You saw him murder somebody… 你看到他杀人
[1:22:58] and you knew there was a real possibility… 而且你也知道很有可能
[1:23:00] he could kill you too. 他会杀了你
[1:23:02] You’re under tremendous emotional stress. 你受到非常大的惊吓
[1:23:05] For God’s sake, Owen, listen to me. 欧恩 拜托你听我说
[1:23:08] He knew about the boy in Fresno… 他早就知道小男孩失踪的事
[1:23:09] and he says five billion people are gonna die. 他还说有五十亿人会死
[1:23:12] No way he could possibly know that. 他不可能知道的
[1:23:17] You’re a rational person. You’re a trained psychiatrist. 你是个理智的人 你是专业的心理医生
[1:23:20] You know the difference between what’s real and what’s not. 你知道如何分辨真假
[1:23:23] What we say is the truth is what everybody accepts, right? 大家都把我们的话奉为真理
[1:23:27] Psychiatry is the latest religion. 精神病学是最新的宗教
[1:23:29] We decide what’s right and wrong.We decide who’s crazy or not. 我们决定什么是对错 我们决定谁有没有疯
[1:23:35] I’m in trouble here. 我有麻烦了
[1:23:37] I’m losing my faith. 我开始失去信心
[1:23:41] You sure fucked up, Bob, 全被你搞砸了 巴比
[1:23:44] But I can understand, 不过我能了解
[1:23:45] You don’t want your mistakes pointed out to you, 你不希望人家拆你的台
[1:23:49] I can relate to that, old Bob, 我能体会 巴比
[1:23:53] I know what you’re thinking’, 我知道你在想什么
[1:23:56] You’re thinking’ I don’t exist except in your head, 你认为我只是你脑中的幻想
[1:24:00] I can see that point of view, 我也能明白
[1:24:03] But you could still talk to me, couldn’t ya? 不过你还是可以找我说话
[1:24:06] I saw you… 我看到你
[1:24:08] in 1 996, in the real world. 是在1996年 在真实的世界
[1:24:12] You pulled out your teeth. 你拔掉自己的牙齿
[1:24:13] Why would I pull out my teeth, Bob? 我干嘛要拔掉自己的牙齿?
[1:24:16] That’s a no-no, 那太可怕了
[1:24:18] And when did you say you saw me? 你什么时候看到我的?
[1:24:21] – In 1 872? – Leave me alone! – 在1872年? – 别烦我
[1:24:24] Yellin’ won’t get you what you want, 大喊大叫是没有用的
[1:24:28] You have to be smart to get what you want, 只有靠聪明才能得到你想要的东西
[1:24:34] What do I want? 我想要什么?
[1:24:35] You don’t know what you want? 你不知道自己要什么?
[1:24:38] Sure you do, Bob, 巴比 你一定知道
[1:24:41] You know what you want, 你知道你要什么
[1:24:43] You tell me. Tell me what I want. 你告诉我 告诉我要什么
[1:24:47] To see the sky and the ocean… 你想看蓝天和大海
[1:24:51] to be topside… 你想住在地球表面
[1:24:54] breathe the air… 呼吸新鲜空气
[1:24:56] to be with her, 跟她在一起
[1:25:00] Isn’t that right? 对不对?
[1:25:02] Isn’t that what you want? 这不是你要的吗?
[1:25:06] Bob? 巴比?
[1:25:24] J im Halperin, Philly PD. Sorry to call you so early. 瑞莉医生 我是吉姆·哈本 费城警探 抱歉这么早吵醒你
[1:25:29] You found him? Is he okay? 你找到他了? 他没事吧?
[1:25:32] No, no. Au contraire, Doctor. 不 医生 正好相反
[1:25:35] No sign of your good friend, the kidnapper. 还没找到你的好朋友
[1:25:37] However, the plot does thicken. 不过案情是越来越复杂
[1:25:39] I got a ballistics report here on my desk. 我桌上有一份弹道报告
[1:25:42] It says the bullet you claim you removed from Cole’s thigh… 上面说你从科尔大腿上取出的子弹
[1:25:45] is, in fact, an antique. 事实上是古董
[1:25:46] And all indications are… 而且报告上指出
[1:25:49] it was fired sometime prior to the 1 920s, 这枪是1920年以前开的
[1:25:52] – How about I take a spin down there? – This can’t be. – 不如我开车去找你 – 这不可能
[1:25:55] You and I can grab a bite to eat… 一起吃个饭
[1:25:57] and maybe you could revise or amplify your statement. 你还可以修改一下你的供词
[1:26:00] Dr. Railly? 瑞莉医生?
[1:26:29] No! 不!
[1:26:35] You can’t trick us, you know. It wouldn’t work, 你骗不了我们 你知道的 没有用的
[1:26:39] No, sir. 我知道
[1:26:41] You haven’t become addicted, have you… 你不是迷上了旧世界吧?
[1:26:44] to that dying world? 是不是啊 科尔?
[1:26:47] No, sir. 不是的 医生
[1:26:49] I just want to do my part to get us back on top… 我只是想尽力帮助人类
[1:26:52] in charge of the planet. 取回地面的统治权
[1:26:54] And I have the experience. I know the people involved. 而且我经验丰富 我知道哪些是关键人物
[1:26:58] He really is the most qualified. 他的确是最适合的人选
[1:27:01] But all that behavior. 还有他的态度
[1:27:03] You said we weren’t real. 你说过我们不是真的
[1:27:06] I don’t think the human mind is meant to exist… 我觉得人的意志不应该…
[1:27:09] in two different… 存在于不同的时空
[1:27:12] whatever you called it, dimensions? 或者你们叫它空间
[1:27:15] It’s just too stressful. You said that yourself. 时光旅行实在太累人了 你自己说过的
[1:27:18] It’s very confusing.You don’t know what’s real and what’s not. 会让人头脑混乱 分不出真假
[1:27:21] But you know what’s real now. 你分得出真假吗?
[1:27:25] Yes, sir, I do. 我分得出
[1:27:28] No, I don’t know anything about… 不 医生 我不知道什么
[1:27:31] a monkey army, Doctor. 猴子军
[1:27:33] No, nothing whatsoever. 不 完全没这回事
[1:27:36] Good Lord, if my son was ever involved in something like that… 天啊 如果我儿子真的牵涉到那种事的话
[1:27:42] Yeah? Well, I’m sorry. 是…很抱歉
[1:27:45] I think it’s doubly inappropriate to discuss… 我认为你无权…
[1:27:49] security matters with you, Dr. Railly. 和我讨论我们的保安系统 瑞莉医生
[1:27:54] But if it will ease your mind… 但是为了让你放心
[1:27:57] rest assured that neither my son… 我保证不论是我儿子
[1:27:59] nor any other unauthorized person… 还是其他未经授权的人
[1:28:02] has access to potentially dangerous organisms in my laboratory 都不能接近实验室内具有危险性的有机体
[1:28:07] Is that clear to you now? Thank you so much for your concern. 你应该放心了吧? 谢谢你的来电
[1:28:16] Women psychiatrists! 女人当心理医生
[1:28:21] I attended a lecture of hers once. 我参加过她的讲座
[1:28:24] “Apocalyptic Visions.” “启示的异象”
[1:28:28] She was suddenly struck… 她突然想到一个可笑的念头
[1:28:31] by the most preposterous notion about Jeffrey. 而且跟杰弗里有关
[1:28:37] Has she succumbed to her own… 难道她也陷入
[1:28:40] “theoretical” Cassandra disease? 自己的理论”卡珊卓情结”吗?
[1:28:46] Maybe we ought to review our security procedures. 也许我们应该重新检查我们的保安系统
[1:28:52] Perhaps upgrade ’em, you know? 可能再升级一下
[1:28:55] Beef’em up. 会让实验室更安全
[1:29:02] Let’s consider again our current information. 我们再回想一下现有的资料
[1:29:05] If the symptoms were first detected in Philadelphia… 1996年12月17日首先在费城发现症状
[1:29:08] on December 27, 1 996, that makes us know that… 那换句话说
[1:29:11] It was released in Philadelphia probably on December 1 3, 1 996. 病毒应该是12月13日在费城施放的
[1:29:15] And was seen sequentially after that in… 之后又相继在哪发现的?
[1:29:19] San Francisco, New Orleans… 旧金山 新奥尔良
[1:29:21] Rio deJaneiro… 里约热内卢
[1:29:24] Rome, Kinshasa… 罗马 金沙萨
[1:29:26] Karachi, Bangkok, then Peking. 卡拉奇 曼谷 然后是北京
[1:29:32] That was very well done. 科尔 你表现得非常好
[1:29:37] “病毒? 病源? 五十亿人死亡”
[1:29:42] Hello? 有人吗?
[1:29:44] if you’re in there, I have to talk to you! 有人在吗? 我有事要找你们
[1:29:48] It’s the kidnap woman. The one who was with the guy who tied us up. 被绑架那个女的 上次来过的那个
[1:29:52] Turn off the lights. Turn off the light! 关灯 快关灯
[1:29:55] What’s she doin’? 她在干嘛?
[1:29:56] She’s drawing attention to us. 引起别人的注意
[1:29:58] I don’t know what you’re up to, But you’re gonna get us in deep shit. 我不知道你搞什么鬼 可是我们被你害死了
[1:30:03] Walkies ready, batteries charged? 无线对讲机准备好了 电池充电了吗?
[1:30:07] I saw you! I saw somebody in there! 我看到你了 我看到里面有人
[1:30:10] Secret experiments. That’s what they do. 神秘的实验 那是他们的工作
[1:30:14] Secret, weird stuff. 神秘 怪异的东西
[1:30:18] Not just on animals. 不只用动物实验
[1:30:20] I know you. 我认识你
[1:30:21] Do ’em on people too down at… 他们也用活人实验
[1:30:23] Have you seen James Cole? 你有没有看到詹姆斯·科尔?
[1:30:25] They’re watching you. 他们在监视你
[1:30:27] Takin’ pictures. 偷拍照片
[1:30:28] The police. I know. Look. 是警察 我知道 听我说
[1:30:34] I have to contact James. 我需要联络詹姆斯
[1:30:36] It’s very, very important that he’s really careful when he reaches me. 他来找我的时候 一定要非常非常地小心
[1:30:39] Do you understand that? 你听懂了吗?
[1:30:41] – Yeah. – Good. – 听懂了 – 很好
[1:30:43] Who’s James? 詹姆斯是谁?
[1:30:43] He was with me. He spoke to you several weeks ago. 他跟我在一起 几个星期前他跟你说过话
[1:30:47] He said that you were from the future and that you were watching him. 他说你来自未来 是来监视他的
[1:30:59] Bolt cutters. Did you get the bolt cutters? 铁剪 有没有带铁剪?
[1:31:02] One dozen. They’re in the van. 箱型车里有一打
[1:31:04] The plans for the security system? 保安系统的平面图
[1:31:05] All right here, committed to memory. 全在这里 我记住了
[1:31:09] You know what she’s doin’ out there? 你知道她在干什么吗?
[1:31:11] What’s it say? 她喷什么?
[1:31:12] I can’t see it. 我看不到
[1:31:14] Forget about my psychiatrist and concentrate on the task at hand. 别管我的心理医生了 专心手边的工作
[1:31:19] Your psychiatrist? 你的心理医生?
[1:31:21] Did you just say your psychiatrist? 你说她是你的心理医生?
[1:31:24] Ex-psychiatrist. 前任心理医生
[1:31:25] This woman was your psychiatrist… 你的心理医生
[1:31:28] and now she’s spray-painting our building? 跑来我们办公室外面涂鸦?
[1:31:37] What’s it say? 到底喷些什么?
[1:31:42] Kathryn. 凯萨琳
[1:31:45] James? 詹姆斯?
[1:31:48] James! 詹姆斯!
[1:31:52] What? 干嘛?
[1:31:53] There’s a policeman over there. 附近有警察
[1:31:55] – Pretend you don’t know me. – I want to turn myself in. – 你假装不认识我 – 我要自首
[1:31:57] – Where is he? – James! Down! – 警察在哪? – 詹姆斯 放下来
[1:32:00] No, it’s okay. I’m not crazy any more. 没关系 我没有错觉了
[1:32:03] I mean, I am. I’m mentally divergent. I know that now. 我是说我有精神分裂 现在我知道了
[1:32:07] I want you to help me. I want to get better. 我要你帮我 我想变正常
[1:32:14] Let’s get outta here. 我们快离开
[1:32:16] He’s going. Go! 他要逃了
[1:32:30] I’ve seen that before. 我以前看过那些字
[1:32:31] No, you haven’t. 你不可能看过
[1:32:33] “病毒? 病源? 五十亿人死亡”
[1:32:36] A guy in a Ford is chasing her and some other guy I can’t see. 有人开着一辆福特追她和一个男的
[1:32:40] No problem. It’s probably just another kidnapping… 没关系 可能又是另外一件绑架案
[1:32:43] featuring Jeffrey’s shrink. 主角是杰弗里的医生
[1:32:45] Pardon me. Make that ex-shrink. 对不起 是前心理医生
[1:32:48] This is your leader? A certifiable lunatic… 这就是你所谓的领导?
[1:32:51] who told his former psychiatrist all his plans… 居然把自己的计划告诉前任心理医生
[1:32:54] for God knows what wacko irresponsible schemes? 天知道是什么神经计划
[1:32:57] God knows what she’s written on that wall! 谁知道她在墙上喷什么?
[1:32:59] Who cares what psychiatrists write on walls? 谁会管她喷什么在墙上
[1:33:02] You think I told her about the Army of the Twelve Monkeys? 你认为是我告诉她十二猴子军的事?
[1:33:05] Impossible! Do you know why? Do you know why? 不可能…你知道为什么吗?
[1:33:08] Because, you pathetically ineffectual… 因为你这个可悲 没用
[1:33:11] and pusillanimous pretend friend to animals,I’ll tell you why. 胆小的假动物权利份子 我告诉你为什么
[1:33:14] Because when I had anything to do with her six years ago… 因为我六年前认识她的时候
[1:33:17] there was no such thing, I hadn’t thought of it yet. 我还有没想到计划
[1:33:19] Then how come she knows what’s going on? 那么她怎么会知道?
[1:33:22] Well, here’s my theory on that. 这是我的解释
[1:33:25] When I was institutionalized, my brain was studied exhaustively… 在我住院的时候
[1:33:28] in the guise of mental health. 他们假借名义仔细研究我的大脑
[1:33:30] I was interrogated, x-rayed. I was examined thoroughly. 我被讯问 照X光 受到彻底地检查
[1:33:35] Then they took everything about me and put it into a computer… 然后他们把我的资料输入电脑
[1:33:38] where they created this model of my mind. 再塑造出我的思想模型
[1:33:40] Yes! Using that model… 没错 利用那个模型
[1:33:42] they managed to generate every thought… 可以产生我未来十年
[1:33:45] I could possibly have in the next ten years… 可能有的想法
[1:33:47] which they then filtered through a probability matrix of some kind… 然后使用概率矩阵来筛选
[1:33:51] to determine everything I was gonna do in that period. 确定这十年内我会做出的每一件事
[1:33:55] So, you see… 所以呢
[1:33:57] she knew I was gonna lead the Army of the Twelve Monkeys… 她就知道我会率领十二猴子军
[1:34:00] into the pages of history before it even occurred to me. 连我自己都没有想到
[1:34:02] She knows everything I’m ever gonna do before I know it myself 她比我先知道我打算做的事
[1:34:06] How’s that? 怎么样?
[1:34:10] Kweskin, you finish here. I’ll meet you there. 卡辛 你收拾一下 我们在那儿碰面
[1:34:13] And if you forget one thing, I’ll have you shaved, sterilized and destroyed. 你要是少带一样东西 我就把你阉了
[1:34:17] – Jeff? – What? – 杰弗里 – 干嘛?
[1:34:19] You’re a great man. 你真了不起
[1:34:21] Fuck the bozos! 叫他们去死
[1:34:26] He’s seriously crazy. You know that. 他真的是疯了 你应该知道
[1:34:54] “旅馆”
[1:34:59] There. Over there. 那边 在前面
[1:35:01] Okay. Come on. 跟我来
[1:35:16] – I need a room. – Thirty-five bucks an hour. – 我要一个房间 – 一小时三十五块
[1:35:18] An hour? 一小时?
[1:35:20] You want quarter hours? 你只要十五分钟?
[1:35:22] Go someplace else. 去别家吧
[1:35:32] Here’s… 这里有…
[1:35:34] twenty-five, six, seven for an hour. 25 26 27块钱 要一小时
[1:35:37] Deal? 行了吧?
[1:35:44] One hour, honey babe. Number 64. 一小时 小宝贝 64号房
[1:35:47] Sixth floor. Up the stairs, end of the hall. 六楼 上楼以后走到底
[1:35:50] Elevator’s busted. 电梯坏了
[1:35:53] She’s not “honey babe.” 她不是小宝贝
[1:35:55] She’s a doctor. My psychiatrist. 她是医生 我的心理医生
[1:35:59] Understand? 懂了吗?
[1:36:02] Whatever gets it up for you,Jack. 只要你爽就好 老兄
[1:36:14] Tommy, this is Charlie over at the Globe. 汤米 我是地球旅馆的查理
[1:36:18] You know if Wallace has a new girl? 华勒斯是不是有新的小姐?
[1:36:20] Sort of a rookie type? A little weird? Does fantasy acts? 像是生手 怪怪的 专门满足性幻想?
[1:36:24] Okay, you were standing there looking up at the moon. 那时你抬头在看月亮
[1:36:28] You were splashing through the water, and then what? 你扑进水里…然后呢?
[1:36:33] I thought I was in prison again. 我以为我又回到监狱
[1:36:36] Just like that, you were in prison? 就这么简单?
[1:36:38] No, not really. 其实不是
[1:36:40] Like you said, It was all in my mind. 就像你说的 都是我幻想出来的
[1:36:44] You disappeared. 你消失了
[1:36:47] One minute you were there, the next minute you were gone. 你一转眼就消失的无影无踪
[1:36:50] Did you run through the woods, or… 你是跑过树林还是…
[1:36:53] I don’t know. I don’t remember. 我不知道 我不记得了
[1:36:58] The boy in the well. How did you know that was just a hoax? 坑道里的男孩 你怎么知道那是恶作剧?
[1:37:03] It was? I didn’t know. 是吗? 我并不知道
[1:37:06] You said he was hiding in a barn! 你说他藏在谷仓里
[1:37:08] I think I maybe saw a TV show about that… 我想可能是我小时候
[1:37:10] when I was a kid where a boy… 在电视上看到的
[1:37:13] It wasn’t a TV show! It was real! 不是电视节目 是真的
[1:37:15] Maybe this boy saw the same TV show that I did… 搞不好这个男孩看过同样的节目
[1:37:18] and he copied it. 然后学了下来
[1:37:20] Look, you were right. I am mentally ill. 你是对的 我有精神分裂
[1:37:24] I imagined all these things, these people. 这些事情都是我幻想出来的
[1:37:26] I know they’re not real. 我知道他们不是真的
[1:37:29] I can trick them. 我可以骗过他们
[1:37:30] I can make them do what I want. I worked on ’em a little bit. 我可以让他们听我的话 对他们耍了一点手段
[1:37:34] I got back here to get better. 我回来是想治好我的病
[1:37:37] I can stay here. 我就可以留下来
[1:37:38] What does this mean to you? 这又是怎么回事?
[1:37:49] I think I had a dream about this. 我好像做过同样的梦
[1:37:54] You had a bullet from World War I in your leg. How did it get there? 你腿里为什么会有第一次世界大战的子弹?
[1:37:58] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:37:58] You said I had delusions, that I created this world. 你说一切都是我的幻觉
[1:38:02] – You said you could explain. – I can’t! – 你说你能解释一切 – 我不能
[1:38:06] I’m trying to, and… 我很想解释…
[1:38:09] I can’t believe that everything we say or do has already happened. 我不能相信我们现在说的话 做的事都已经发生过了
[1:38:14] We can’t change what’s gonna happen. 我们无法改变未来
[1:38:16] And if five billion people are gonna die, it’s… 有五十亿人会死
[1:38:20] I want the future to be unknown. 我不想知道未来的事
[1:38:26] I want to become a whole person again. 我想当个正常的人
[1:38:29] I want this to be the present. 我希望这就是现在
[1:38:33] I want to stay here this time… 这次我要留下来
[1:38:37] with you. 跟你在一起
[1:39:05] James. 詹姆斯
[1:39:07] Do you remember six years ago you had a phone number? 记得六年前你打过的电话吗?
[1:39:12] – It was the wrong number then. – A woman answered. – 电话号码错了 – 一个女人接的
[1:39:15] It was the wrong number in 1 990. It should be the right number now. 号码当时是错的 现在应该是对的了
[1:39:19] Do you remember it? 你还记得电话号码吗?
[1:39:22] The number. 电话号码
[1:39:28] This is my territory, bitch! 这是我的地盘 婊子
[1:39:33] Is this real or one of my delusions? 这是真的还是我的幻觉?
[1:39:35] This is definitely real. 这绝对是真的
[1:39:38] Excuse me. I think we’ve got a little misunderstanding here. 对不起 我想你一定是误会了
[1:39:44] Yeah. We… 对 我们…
[1:39:45] Gee, really? 真的吗?
[1:39:46] Now, you just sit tight, chief. 你给我乖乖地坐着
[1:39:50] You listen to me, little Miss Understanding. 你给我听好 误会小姐
[1:39:53] You think you can go around me and Peddle your ass in this part of town? 你想背着我在这边混?
[1:39:56] You bet your life we got what I would call… 你说得一点都没错
[1:39:59] a major fuckin’ misunderstanding. 我们之间的误会可大了
[1:40:04] James, no! Don’t! 詹姆斯 住手
[1:40:09] Put him in the closet. Take his money first! 把他塞进衣橱 先拿他的钱
[1:40:12] You want me to rob him? 你要我抢劫?
[1:40:13] We need cash! 我们需要现金
[1:40:16] Call the cops! Call the cops! 打电话报警
[1:40:20] What’s goin’ on? 怎么回事?
[1:40:22] I’ve got friends, man. Don’t fuckin’ kill me. 我朋友很多 老兄 千万别杀我
[1:40:26] James? 詹姆斯?
[1:40:28] No,James! 不要 詹姆斯
[1:40:32] Open the door! 快开门
[1:40:34] What the fuck are you doing? 你在他妈的干什么?
[1:40:37] Please don’t hurt him. Open the door. 拜托你别伤害他 快开门
[1:40:40] James, come on. 开门 詹姆斯
[1:40:49] Just in case… 以防万一…
[1:40:51] Just in case I’m not crazy, this is how they find us. 万一我没有疯 这就是他们找到我们的方法
[1:40:55] By our teeth. 靠我们的牙齿
[1:40:59] I don’t want them to find me ever. 我不想再让他们找到我
[1:41:03] I don’t want to go back. 我不想回去
[1:41:12] Step back. You’d better load. 退后 装好子弹
[1:41:17] Police! Throw your weapons out and come on out! 警察! 放下武器出来
[1:41:27] Hey! Is that the cops? 喂 是警察吗?
[1:41:30] I’m the innocent victim here. 我是无辜的受害人
[1:41:32] I was attacked by a coked-up whore… 我被吸毒的婊子
[1:41:35] and a fuckin’ crazy dentist. 和疯狂的牙医攻击
[1:41:51] Try to blend in. 自然点
[1:41:53] Oh,Jesus! Come on. 天哪 过来
[1:41:58] There’s gotta be a phone around here somewhere. 这附近应该有电话
[1:42:01] Over there. Look. 你看 那边有
[1:42:03] I’m gonna try that number, okay? 我去打打看
[1:42:06] Let’s hope it’s nothing. 希望没有结果
[1:42:35] James. 詹姆斯
[1:42:37] It’s okay! We’re insane. 没事了 是我们太神经了
[1:42:39] We’re crazy. It’s a carpet cleaning company. 我们疯了 是一家地毯清洁公司
[1:42:41] A carpet cleaning company? 地毯清洁公司?
[1:42:43] Yeah. No superiors. No scientists. 对 没有上级 也没有科学家
[1:42:46] No men from the future. It’s just a carpet cleaning company. 没有来自未来的人 只是一家地毯清洁公司
[1:42:49] They have voice mail. You leave a message telling Where you want your carpet cleaned. 他们有答录机 你可以留言叫他们来洗地毯
[1:42:53] You left them a message? 你留言了?
[1:42:55] Yeah, I couldn’t resist. 对 我忍不住
[1:42:56] Wait till they hearth is nutty woman telling them to watch out… 等他们听到有个疯女人
[1:42:58] For the Army of the Twelve Monkeys. 叫他们小心十二猴子军
[1:43:01] I said, “The Freedom for Animals Association on Second Avenue…” 我说 位于第二街的动物自由协会
[1:43:05] “Is the secret headquarters of the Army of the Twelve Monkeys. 就是十二猴子军的秘密总部
[1:43:09] They’re the ones who are gonna do it. 是他们干的
[1:43:12] I can’t do anything more now. I have to go. 我帮不上忙 我要走了
[1:43:15] Have a merry Christmas.” 圣诞快乐
[1:43:22] You couldn’t have heard me. 你不可能听到的
[1:43:29] They got your message. 他们收到你的留言
[1:43:33] They played it for me. 放给我听
[1:43:35] It was a bad recording, distorted. 录得不好 信号很模糊
[1:43:41] I didn’t recognize your voice. 我听不出来是你的声音
[1:44:01] This. 这件
[1:44:04] And this. 还有这件
[1:44:09] And this. 还有这件
[1:44:11] Is everything okay? You want anything? 你没事吧? 你要买什么吗?
[1:44:18] Shall I put this on your account, ma’am? 请问是不是刷卡?
[1:44:20] No. That’ll be cash. 不是 我付现金
[1:44:27] Can you tell me what floor the wigs are on? 麻烦告诉我几楼卖假发
[1:44:40] You turned the thing into a fucking computer. 你把这东西变成一部电脑了
[1:44:43] And Fale believed it. 费尔居然相信
[1:44:44] You know Fale. 你们知道他
[1:44:45] He’s like, “if you guys get nailed, which I’m pretty sure you will… 他说 如果你们被逮到 反正你们一定会
[1:44:50] I’ve never seen you before in my fuckin’ life.” 我这辈子他妈的从来没见过你们
[1:44:56] Come on, come on. 动作快
[1:44:59] Bring him through. 把他搬过来
[1:45:04] Drive! 开车
[1:45:10] What’s the harm in openin’ up the bag? His eyes are taped, right? 打开袋子有什么关系? 反正他眼睛被蒙住了
[1:45:15] Right? 对吧?
[1:45:24] Hello. Hello. 你好 你好
[1:45:27] Wanna hear the monkey speak? 想听猴子讲话吗?
[1:45:32] Jeffrey? Jeffrey, I know that’s you. 杰弗里? 我知道是你
[1:45:34] – I recognize your voice. – No, you don’t. – 我认得你的声音 – 才怪
[1:45:37] I also know all about Your warped little plan. 我也知道你的变态计划
[1:45:40] That lady, your psychiatrist? 那位小姐就是你的心理医生
[1:45:42] She told me. I didn’t believe her. 她告诉我的 我本来不相信
[1:45:45] It just seemed too crazy, even for you. 因为实在太疯狂了 不可能是你
[1:45:48] But just in case, I took steps… 不过为了以防万一我做了一些措施
[1:45:51] to make sure that you couldn’t go through with it. 让你没有办法执行你的计划
[1:45:53] I don’t have the code any more. 连我都没有密码 杰弗里
[1:45:57] I don’t have access to the virus. 我没有办法拿到病毒
[1:45:59] I took myself out of the loop. 我完全置身事外
[1:46:02] Too late! Too late! 太迟了 太迟了
[1:46:05] We’ve got plans for you, Dad. 我有办法对付你 老爸
[1:46:16] I never let myself believe it. Now I know it’s true. 以前我不愿意相信 现在我知道了
[1:46:20] Jeffrey? 杰弗里?
[1:46:22] You’re completely insane. 你真的是疯子
[1:46:29] No, I’m not. 不 我不是
[1:46:34] There’s a cross section of one of the old trees that’s been cut down, 被砍断的老树横断面可以看到年轮
[1:46:38] “1066年海斯廷战役” “1215年签署大宪章”
[1:46:41] “1492年发现新大陆” “1776年独立宣言”
[1:46:44] “1930年树被砍断”
[1:46:47] Here I was born, 我出生那年
[1:46:51] And there I died, 我死去那年
[1:46:54] It was only a moment for you, 对你来说只是一瞬间
[1:46:56] You took no notice, 你不会注意
[1:47:03] I think I ‘ve seen this movie before. 我好像看过这部电影
[1:47:05] When I was a kid, I saw it on TV. 我小时候在电视上看过
[1:47:07] Don’t talk. 别说话
[1:47:09] I did see it before. 我真的看过
[1:47:12] Tall trees. 高大的树
[1:47:13] have you been here before? 你以前来过这里?
[1:47:14] – Yes. – When? – 对 – 什么时候?
[1:47:17] – But I don’t recognize this… – When were you born? – 但是我不记得… – 你哪一年出生的?
[1:47:21] – Long ago. – Where? – 很久以前 – 在哪出生?
[1:47:23] What’s the matter? 怎么了?
[1:47:25] Tell me, Madeleine, tell me, 告诉我 玛德琳 告诉我
[1:47:27] It’s just like what’s happening with us. 就像是我们现在的遭遇
[1:47:31] Like the past. 像是过去
[1:47:34] The movie never changes. It can’t change. 电影永远一样 不会变
[1:47:36] But every time you see it, it seems different because you’re different. 可是每次看到的感觉不同 因为我们变了
[1:47:41] You see different things. 你会有不同的观点
[1:47:44] Please don’t ask me, 求求你别问了
[1:47:46] if you can’t change anything because it’s already happened… 如果你不能改变过去
[1:47:48] you may as well smell the flowers. 你何不闻闻花香
[1:47:51] What flowers? 什么花香?
[1:47:54] It’s an expression. 那只是句成语
[1:48:10] Why are you doing this? 你为什么帮我?
[1:48:14] I want to know why. 我想知道
[1:48:15] What ifI’m wrong? What if you’re wrong? 要是我错了呢? 要是你错了呢?
[1:48:18] What if I am crazy? 万一我真的是疯子呢?
[1:48:20] In a few weeks, it will have started or it won’t. 到底有没有病毒 我们过几个礼拜就知道了
[1:48:24] If there’s still… 如果还是有…
[1:48:28] football games, traffic jams… 橄榄球赛 塞车
[1:48:30] TV shows and armed robberies… 电视节目和武装抢劫
[1:48:33] we’re going to be so glad… 我们会开心到
[1:48:34] that we’ll be thrilled to see the police. 看到警察都无所谓
[1:48:37] I’m responsible for you now. 我要对你负责
[1:48:39] The Chinese say Once you’ve saveda person’s life… 中国人说救人一命
[1:48:42] you’re responsible for it forever, so I’m committed, 就要负责到底 所以我得负责
[1:48:44] Do you have a plan? 你有什么计划吗?
[1:48:46] I have to know. 我需要知道
[1:48:48] There’s so little that I know. 我自己都不知道
[1:48:52] You said you’d never seen the ocean. 你说你从来没看过海
[1:48:56] Hurry up. Come on. 快点 过来
[1:49:01] “动物俱乐部”
[1:49:09] Jeffrey? 杰弗里?
[1:49:12] You know I can’t see. Where are we? 你知道我看不到 我们在哪?
[1:49:14] Jeffrey? Please. 你在哪 杰弗里?
[1:49:34] Kathryn? 凯萨琳?
[1:49:36] “24小时希区考克节”
[1:49:44] We have 9:30 reservations for KeyWest. 九点半的飞机 去佛罗里达群岛
[1:49:59] I just didn’t recognize you. 我没有认出来是你
[1:50:04] Well, you look pretty different yourself. 你的样子也变了很多
[1:50:11] It was always you. 一直都是你
[1:50:13] In my dream. 在我的梦里
[1:50:19] It was always you. 一直都是你
[1:50:25] I remember you like this. 我记得你现在的样子
[1:50:27] You do? 真的?
[1:50:29] I felt I’ve known you before. 我觉得我以前就认识你
[1:50:34] I feel like I’ve always known you. 我一直都觉得我认识你
[1:50:49] I’m so scared. 我好害怕
[1:51:21] “我们成功了”
[1:51:24] What time’s your flight, friends? 你们坐几点的飞机?
[1:51:26] 9:30. 九点半
[1:51:28] Might be tight. 有点来不及吗?
[1:51:29] Tight? No. My watch says 7:30. 来不及? 怎么会 现在才七点半
[1:51:32] On your normal mornin’, okay. Plenty of time. 平常的时候时间是很充裕
[1:51:36] But today you gotta take into account your Army of the Twelve Monkeys factor. 但是今天你还要考虑到十二猴子军
[1:51:40] What? What’d you say? 你说什么?
[1:51:43] Twelve Monkeys. 十二猴子军
[1:51:44] In case you folks didn’t turn on your radio this mornin’. 你们早上大概没有听新闻
[1:51:48] Bunch of weirdos let all the animals out of the zoo. 一群怪胎把动物园的动物全部放出来
[1:51:51] Then they locked up this big-shot scientist in one of the cages. 然后把大牌科学家关进笼子里
[1:51:54] Scientist’s own kid one of the ones did it. 科学家的儿子也有份
[1:51:57] They’ve got animals all over the place. 现在那些动物到处乱跑
[1:52:00] Bunch of zebras closed down the thruway about an hour ago. 一小时前一群斑马占据了高速公路
[1:52:03] And they got some thing called an emu. 还有叫食火鸡的东西
[1:52:06] It’s got traffic blocked for miles on 676. 造成676号公路大塞车
[1:52:10] What do they think they’re accomplishing By releasing an animal like this… 他们凭什么认为把动物放出来
[1:52:12] into a city like this one? 他们就成功了?
[1:52:16] That’s what they were up to… freeing animals. 那就是他们的目的 释放动物
[1:52:18] On the walls. It said, “We did it.” They meant the animals. 墙上写”我们成功了” 他们是指那些动物
[1:52:32] I think it’s gonna be all right. 我想不会有事的
[1:52:34] “通缉”
[1:52:38] Tell your people if they spot either one of them not to try and apprehend them. 告诉你的同事 看到嫌犯要不动声色
[1:52:41] They should notify us. We have people all over the airport. 要他们立刻通知警方
[1:52:44] We’ll take care of it. 我们会出面处理
[1:53:12] I know this place. 我认得这个地方
[1:53:14] Airports all look the same. 机场看起来都一样
[1:53:16] This is my dream. 我梦到的机场
[1:53:23] Your mustache. 你的胡子
[1:53:24] It’s not just my dream. 不只是我的梦
[1:53:27] I was actually here. I remember now. 我真的来过 我想起来了
[1:53:31] About a week or two before everyone started dying. 就在大家开始死亡前的一两个星期
[1:53:37] Careful. They might be looking for us. 小心 他们可能在找我们
[1:53:40] I was here as a kid. 我小时候来过这里
[1:53:43] Use this. 用这瓶
[1:53:44] I think you were here then too. 我记得当时你也在场
[1:53:47] James. 詹姆斯
[1:53:49] If they identify us, they’re going to send us someplace… 如果被警察认出来
[1:53:51] but it won’t be KeyWest. 我们就去不了佛罗里达了
[1:53:57] I’ll go fix this. 我去把胡子粘好
[1:53:59] I’m gonna get the tickets. I’ll meet you in the newspaper stand. 我去开票 我们在报刊亭见
[1:54:15] Judy Simmons. I have reservations for KeyWest. 莱蒂·西蒙斯 我订了席位 要去佛罗里达群岛
[1:54:29] I don’t see a lot of this. It’s cash. 很少看到这么多钞票
[1:54:31] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[1:54:33] We’ll begin boarding in about 20 minutes. 二十分钟之内开始登机
[1:54:35] You have a nice flight, Miss Simmons. 祝你旅途愉快
[1:54:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:54:42] Hello. How are you today? 嗨 你好
[1:54:47] I don’t know whether you’re there or not. 我不知道你们是不是
[1:54:49] Maybe you just clean carpets. 真的是地毯公司
[1:54:51] if you do, you’re lucky. You’re gonna live a long, happy life. 如果是 你们会过着幸福快乐的日子
[1:54:55] But if you other guys are out there, if you’re picking this up… 如果不是 不论是谁听到这个留言
[1:54:57] forget about the Army of the Twelve Monkeys. 别管十二猴子军
[1:54:59] They didn’t do it. It was a mistake. Someone else did it. 不是他们做的 我们弄错了 是别人做的
[1:55:03] The Army of the Twelve Monkeys is just a bunch of dumb kids… 十二猴子军只是一群笨小鬼
[1:55:05] playing revolutionaries. 玩玩革命的游戏
[1:55:10] Listen, I’ve done my job. I did what you wanted. 听着 我照你们的吩咐做了
[1:55:15] Good luck. I’m not coming back. 祝你们好运 我不回去了
[1:55:17] San Francisco, New Orleans… 旧金山 新奥尔良
[1:55:21] Rio deJaneiro, Rome… 里约热内卢 罗马
[1:55:24] Kinshasa, Karachi, Bangkok and Peking. 金沙萨 卡拉奇 曼谷还有北京
[1:55:27] This is some trip you’re taking, sir. Is this all in one week? 你一个礼拜要去这么多地方?
[1:55:30] Business. 出公差
[1:55:34] Have a good one, sir. 祝你旅途愉快
[1:55:50] Got yourself prob, Bob? 有问题吗? 巴比
[1:55:55] Leave me alone! 别烦我
[1:55:57] I made a report. I didn’t have to do that. 我报告过了 我其实不必那么做
[1:55:59] Point of fact: 问题是…
[1:56:01] You don’t belong here. 你不属于这里
[1:56:03] It’s not permitted to let you stay. 你不能留下来
[1:56:06] This is the present. 这才是现在
[1:56:08] This is not the past. This is not the future. 这不是过去 更不是未来
[1:56:12] This is right now! 这是现在
[1:56:13] I’m not leaving! Get that? 我不走 你明白吗?
[1:56:16] You can’t stop me. 你不能阻止我
[1:56:19] Anything you say, chief. It’s none of my business. 随便你 老兄 这不关我的事
[1:56:32] Hey, Cole. 嗨 科尔
[1:56:34] Leave me alone! 别烦我
[1:56:35] Calm down, Cole. It’s me. 冷静点 是我
[1:56:37] Cole, it’s me. 科尔 是我
[1:56:40] Jose? 荷西?
[1:56:42] Yeah, right, Jose. 没错 是我
[1:56:45] Why’d you pull out the tooth? That was nuts. 你拔掉牙齿干嘛? 你疯啦?
[1:56:48] Here, take this. 给你 拿着
[1:56:50] What for? Are you crazy? 为什么? 你疯了吗?
[1:56:52] Me? Are you kidding? 我? 开玩笑
[1:56:53] You’re the one. You’re a hero, man. 你才疯了 你可是英雄
[1:56:57] They pardoned you, and you come back and fuck with your teeth. 他们给了你特赦 你反而乱拔牙齿
[1:57:00] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的?
[1:57:01] The phone call, man. 那个电话
[1:57:03] They did their reconstruction thing on it. 他们又重新合成了一次
[1:57:06] The phone… The phone call I just made? 电话? 我刚才打的那个电话?
[1:57:10] Five minutes ago. 五分钟以前
[1:57:11] Yeah, five minutes ago. Thirty years ago. They just put it together. 五分钟前 三十年前 对他们来说都一样
[1:57:15] ” Uh, hey, this is Cole,James. 嗨 我是詹姆斯·科尔
[1:57:17] I don’t know whether you’re there or not. Maybe you just clean carpets.” 我不知道你们是不是真的是地毯公司
[1:57:20] Where’d you get that from? 你从哪儿学来的?
[1:57:22] ” Forget about the Army of the Twelve Monkeys.” 别管十二猴子军
[1:57:26] Man, if only they could’ve got your message earlier. 要是他们可以早点收到留言就好了
[1:57:29] Take it. You could still be a hero if you cooperate! 拿着 如果你合作 你还是能当英雄
[1:57:32] Come on,James. It’s okay. 来吧 詹姆斯 没关系
[1:57:45] – $6.50’s your change. Thank you. – Thank you. 科学家被关在猩猩笼子里面
[1:58:00] Flight 784 for San Francisco is ready for boarding at gate 38, 搭乘784号班机飞往旧金山的旅客请于38号门登机
[1:58:10] Oh, my God! 我的天
[1:58:12] I got orders to shoot the lady if you don’t go along this time 这次你要是不合作 我奉命要杀死那位小姐
[1:58:16] – What? – Yeah, you got that? – 什么? – 你听到了吗?
[1:58:18] – They said, “If Cole don’t obey…” – I’ll break your fuckin’ head! – 他们说 如果科尔不听… – 我会打爆你的头
[1:58:21] You hear me? 听到了吗?
[1:58:24] Volunteers now boarding at gate 37, 自愿者请于37号门登机
[1:58:29] You see? I had no choice. 看到了吗? 我别无选择
[1:58:31] These are my orders, man. Just take it. 我只是奉命行事 拿去
[1:58:34] Take it! 拿好
[1:58:40] This part isn’t about the virus at all, is it? 这和病毒完全扯不上关系 不是吗?
[1:58:43] It’s about following orders, about doing what you’re told. 而是你有没有奉命行事
[1:58:47] Hey, man, you got a pardon. What do you want? 拜托 得到了特赦你还想怎样?
[1:58:50] Who am I supposed to shoot? Who am I supposed to shoot? 我该开枪打谁 我该开枪打谁?
[1:58:54] James! It’s Dr. Goines’ assistant. 詹姆斯 是戈因斯博士的助手
[1:58:56] He’s an apocalypse nut. I think he’s involved. 他相信启示 他一定有嫌疑
[1:58:59] The next flight to San Francisco leaves from gate 38. 下一班飞往旧金山的飞机在38号门登机
[1:59:02] If he’s there, I’m sure he’s part of it. 他在机场 我认为是他
[1:59:15] Mr. Holtz, you wanna have a look at this, please? 霍兹先生 麻烦你过来看一下
[1:59:19] Sir, would you mind letting me have a look at the contents of your bag? 可以打开手提箱让我们看一下吗?
[1:59:24] We don’t have time for this. 没时间了
[1:59:26] Excuse me. 借过一下
[1:59:33] Biological samples. 生物学样本
[1:59:35] I have the papers right here. 我有证明文件
[1:59:38] I’m gonna have to ask you to open this up, sir. 先生 麻烦你把它打开
[1:59:42] Open it? 打开?
[1:59:44] Why, yes, of course. 当然可以
[1:59:48] What could be better? Look at the planes. Hurry up. 太棒了 你看那些飞机 快过来
[1:59:52] Excuse me. 借过一下
[1:59:52] Ma’am, you have to get in the line. 小姐 请你排队
[1:59:55] You see? 看到了吗?
[1:59:57] Biological. Check the papers. 都是生物样本 文件上有写
[1:59:59] It’s all proper. I have a permit. 我都有许可证
[2:00:07] It’s empty. 是空的
[2:00:09] Well, yes, to be sure. 当然
[2:00:11] It looks empty, but I assure you, it’s not. 看起来是空的 不过我保证不是
[2:00:16] – You don’t understand. – I don’t have to. – 你不懂 – 我不必懂
[2:00:18] This is very important. There’s a man carrying a deadly virus. 这件事非常重要 有人身上携带了致命的病毒
[2:00:23] There, you see? Also invisible to the naked eye. 你看到了吗? 肉眼没有办法看到
[2:00:30] It doesn’t even have an odor. 甚至没有任何味道
[2:00:34] That’s not necessary, sir. There you go. 不用了先生 你可以走了
[2:00:38] Thank you for your cooperation. Have a good flight. 谢谢你的合作 祝你旅途愉快
[2:00:49] Who are you calling a moron? 你骂谁白痴?
[2:00:50] I am calling you a fucking moron! 我骂你是该死的白痴
[2:00:52] A fucking moron? 该死的白痴?
[2:00:54] Get your hands off her! 别碰她
[2:00:58] Hold it! Wait a moment. 站住 等一下
[2:01:16] There he is! That man! He’s carrying a deadly virus! 他在那儿 就是他 他带了致命的病毒
[2:01:19] Stop him! Somebody, please stop him! 拜托你们快点拦住他
[2:01:23] Police officer. 警察
[2:01:31] He’s got a gun! 他身上有枪
[2:01:41] Watch it! 小心
[2:01:49] No! 不!
[2:01:53] Freeze! 站住
[2:04:13] Excuse me. 对不起
[2:04:14] It’s obscene. 太可恶了
[2:04:16] All the violence, all the lunacy. 暴力泛滥到这种程度
[2:04:20] Shootings even at airports now. 居然敢在机场开枪
[2:04:23] You might say that we’re the next endangered species. 你可以说我们都快要濒临绝种了
[2:04:27] Human beings. 人类
[2:04:31] I think you’re right, ma’am. 这位女士 你说得没错
[2:04:35] I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. 我觉得你说得非常对
[2:04:40] Jones is my name. 我叫琼斯
[2:04:47] I’m in insurance. 我是做保险的
1995年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Cutthroat Island(割喉岛)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Face Off(变脸)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme