英文名称:Turbo
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | And we’re back at the final stretch… | 这里是印第波利斯赛车决赛现场… |
[01:10] | of the Indianapolis 500. | 已经到了最后一圈 |
[01:12] | Guy Gagne is gaining on the pack. | 盖・钢岩已经要超越大部队了 |
[01:14] | The young French Canadian is making quite an impression | 这位年轻的法裔加拿大小伙在印第波利斯赛场的 |
[01:17] | in his debut here at the Motor Speedway. | 第一次赛车就令人赞叹 |
[01:20] | In all my years of racing, | 这么多年的赛车中 |
[01:21] | I’ve never seen a driver with this much raw talent. | 我从没见过如此天赋异禀的选手 |
[01:25] | But what’s this? | 但这是什么? |
[01:26] | Out of nowhere, a dark horse is challenging Gagne. | 突然冒出的一匹黑马正在追赶钢岩 |
[01:28] | He’s gaining on the pack. | 他就要迎头赶上了 |
[01:30] | And down the front stretch. | 快要到达终点了 |
[01:31] | Moving into fourth position… third… Now, second! | 他追到第四名的位置… 第三… 第二名了! |
[01:34] | Going to the outside as they cross the bricks! | 穿过砖地的时候冲到了开阔区! |
[01:36] | And it looks like the winner is Turbo! | 看来冠军就是涡轮了! |
[01:39] | Amazing! Unbelievable! | 太棒了! 不可思议! |
[01:43] | Instant replay. Again, in super slomo. | 即时重放 再看一遍慢动作 |
[01:47] | VVhoo! hoo! | 哇! 呼! |
[01:54] | Welcome back, race fans. | 欢迎回来 赛车迷们 |
[01:55] | We’re here with Indy’s brightest new star, Guy Gagne. | 我们来采访一下印地赛车的新星盖・钢岩 |
[01:58] | Tell us, Guy, what inspired you to become a race driver? | 盖 告诉大家 是什么激励你成为一名赛车手? |
[02:01] | You know, Dan, everybody’s got that one thing that makes them happy. | 丹 你知道 每个人都有自己的爱好 |
[02:07] | And for me, it’s terrifying, terrifying blazing speed. | 而我的 就是令人惶恐的炽热疾速 |
[02:10] | Guy! | 盖! |
[02:13] | – One at a time, please. – Theo! | – 一个一个的来 – 西奥! |
[02:15] | Yes, the handsome fellow in the back. | 后面窝着的帅哥 有何贵干 |
[02:17] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[02:19] | What I’ve always done. Stay focused, try to run my race. | 就是我经常做的事咯 集中精力 尽力比赛 |
[02:21] | That’s all any driver can do. Next question. | 所有赛车手都会这么做 下一个问题 |
[02:24] | Can you please go to sleep? | 拜托你能不能去睡觉? |
[02:26] | We’ve got work tomorrow. | 明天还要工作呢 |
[02:28] | Sleep? Are you kidding me? | 睡觉? 开玩笑吧? |
[02:29] | It takes hours to come down after a big race like this. | 这么大型的比赛结束总会兴奋很久的 |
[02:31] | Yeah, I bet. Okay. | 看出来了 随你吧 |
[02:34] | They are the fuel that keeps me running! | 他们就是让我一直向前冲的动力! |
[02:37] | Guy, when you were just a rookie starting out in the Indy Lights, | 盖 当你还是印第联赛起步新手的时候 |
[02:40] | did you ever dream that you’d be standing here today? | 有没有想过今天会站在这里? |
[02:42] | Well, as my dear father always told me, | 正如我亲爱的老爸常对我说的 |
[02:46] | “No dream is too big, and no dreamer | “梦想再大也不嫌大 梦想家再小” |
[02:50] | – “too small.” – Too small. | – “也不嫌小” – 也不嫌小 |
[02:51] | Sleep! | 睡觉吧! |
[03:03] | Head in the game. Head in the game. | 准备比赛 集中精力 |
[03:24] | Yes! Seventeen minutes! That’s a new record! | 耶! 17分钟! 新纪录! |
[03:28] | – Whoo-hoo! – Theo! | – 哇哦! – 西奥! |
[03:38] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[03:46] | Let’s go, people! Pick it up! | 走吧 同伴们! 走快些! |
[03:53] | Turbo, ready to make his move. | 涡轮准备超车 |
[03:55] | Did you see that? She cut me off! | 瞧见没? 她拦截了我! |
[03:57] | Ah! The joys of racing. | 对啊! 赛车的乐趣嘛 |
[04:01] | How could anyone not see the appeal of watching a bunch of cars, | 看着一群车子绕圈 几个小时不停绕圈 |
[04:03] | drive around in circles for hours on end? | 多么的有意思啊? |
[04:06] | Left turn! Left turn! Left turn! | 左转! 左转! 左转! |
[04:08] | Your ignorance saddens me to no end. | 你的无知真让我”惆怅” |
[04:10] | Left turn! “What do I do here?” | 左转! “我在这干什么?” |
[04:12] | “Oh, no, wait a minute. Left turn!” | “哎 等一会 左转!” |
[04:14] | Morning, Chet! | 早安 切特! |
[04:15] | How’s it going, Sally? | 睡得好吗 莎莉? |
[04:17] | – Morning, Chet. – Morning, Phil. | – 早安 切特 – 早安 菲尔 |
[04:21] | Well, that’s a shame. | 真丢脸啊 |
[04:23] | And so begins another wonderful work week at the plant. | 又是一周美好的果园劳动了 |
[04:35] | All right, people, we got a lot of tomatoes to harvest today. | 好了 伙伴们 今天能丰收许多番茄哟 |
[04:38] | We got to pick them, we got to sort them, we got to eat them. | 把它们捡起来 分好类 再吃掉 |
[04:42] | But most importantly, we got to be… | 但最重要的是什么… |
[04:45] | Safe. | 安全第一 |
[04:46] | Yes! Music to my ears. | 是的! 音乐响起来吧 |
[04:49] | Look at her. | 瞧瞧她 |
[04:51] | Nice curves. | 完美的曲线 |
[04:52] | Oh! You are one giant, juicy temptress. | 噢! 你真是个诱人的女巨人 |
[04:57] | Mmm. Big Red. | 哎呀 大红妞 |
[05:00] | Any day now. | 随时都会落下 |
[05:04] | Any day now. | 随时都会落下 |
[05:08] | Overripe! | 烂熟的! |
[05:10] | Overripe! | 烂熟的! |
[05:12] | Overripe! | 烂熟的! |
[05:17] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[05:22] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[05:25] | Bring it on. | 放马过来 |
[05:31] | Whoa! Not this time. | 哇! 这次可以了 |
[05:44] | And the cars are at the starting line. | 赛车已经在起点就位了 |
[05:46] | Gagne’s in the top pole position, | 钢岩获得领跑权 |
[05:48] | driving his trademark Number One overripe tomato. | 驾驶着他的烂熟番茄1号 |
[05:50] | Next to him is that feisty young upstart, Turbo. | 他身旁是杰出的新星 涡轮 |
[05:53] | Gentlemen, start your engines. | 选手们 发动引擎吧 |
[05:56] | Gagne rolls into the lead around the first turn | 钢岩在涡轮的紧追之下 |
[05:58] | with Turbo hot on his tail into the straightaway. | 首先驶入第一个弯道 |
[06:01] | Hey, there he goes again. | 嘿 他又在幻想了 |
[06:03] | And down the homestretch, the crowd goes wild! | 最后一段跑道了 观众沸腾了! |
[06:06] | Go, Turbo! | 加油 涡轮! |
[06:07] | They’re neck and neck! Gagne, Turbo! Turbo, Gagne! | 他们并驾齐驱! 钢岩和涡轮! 涡轮和钢岩! |
[06:10] | – And it looks like the winner is… – Turbo! | – 看来冠军应该是… – 涡轮! |
[06:14] | Oh! So close! | 哇! 快到终点了吧! |
[06:15] | It’s a photo finish! | 值得拍照留念啊! |
[06:21] | Overripe! | 烂熟的! |
[06:25] | All right, all right, knock it off. | 好了 好了 别闹了 |
[06:28] | Talk to your brother, Chet. Or I will. | 劝劝你弟 切特 不然我就去 |
[06:32] | I’m on it, Carl. | 我会的 卡尔 |
[06:33] | This will not happen again. | 不会再有下一次了 |
[06:35] | Uh-huh. Heard that before. | 这话以前就听过 |
[06:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:42] | That’s lunch! | 午餐好了! |
[06:58] | You do this to yourself, you know. | 你只是自娱自乐而已 |
[07:03] | I mean, look at you. | 瞧瞧你这样 |
[07:05] | How could they not make fun of you? | 他们怎么能不取笑你呢? |
[07:07] | It’s like you’re almost forcing them. | 就像你故意让他们笑你一样 |
[07:10] | If you’d just quit it with the speed stuff… | 如果你不去搞什么竞速… |
[07:13] | I can’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[07:15] | It’s in me. | 本性难移 |
[07:16] | Mmm, no. it is not “in” you. | 不 这可不是蜗牛的本性 |
[07:18] | Says who? | 谁说的? |
[07:19] | Nature. Mother Nature. | 自然 自然之母 |
[07:22] | Maybe you’ve heard of her? | 也许你也听说过她? |
[07:23] | We all have our limitations, Theo. | 每个人都有做不到的事情 西奥 |
[07:26] | And the sooner you accept the dull, | 你如果能意识到自己 |
[07:29] | miserable reality of your existence, | 渺小可怜的存在 |
[07:32] | the happier you’ll be. | 你就能安心乐观的生活 |
[07:34] | Wow. Aren’t you just a little ray of sunshine? | 你还真会安慰我 是吧? |
[07:40] | Heads up! Shell crusher, two o’clock! | 警报! 碎壳机来了 两点钟方向! |
[07:49] | All right, people, you know the drill. | 好了 伙伴们 你们知道这玩意的威力 |
[07:51] | Tuck and roll! | 缩壳滚起来! |
[07:55] | Can’t tuck. I can’t tuck! | 完了 我缩不进去了! |
[08:02] | Theo, tuck and roll! | 西奥 缩壳滚起来! |
[08:04] | We’ve been over this. I don’t tuck and roll. | 受够了 我不想缩也不想滚 |
[08:06] | You have a shell for a reason. Use it. | 你身上的壳就是这个用途 用起来吧 |
[08:09] | You use it. | 你用吧 |
[08:10] | I mean, come on, he’s not even looking this way. | 拜托 他根本都没朝这里看 |
[08:12] | Hey, Juice Box, nice tricycle! | 嘿 小甜心 很靓的单车啊! |
[08:15] | You see what I’m saying? | 瞧见了吧? |
[08:21] | All right, good hustle. | 好的 做得好 |
[08:23] | Good hustle, everybody! | 大家都做得很好! |
[08:25] | Almost everybody. | 除了某些人 |
[08:28] | Quitting time! | 下班时间到咯! |
[08:29] | Good night, Jim! Night, Sally! | 晚安 吉姆! 晚安 莎莉! |
[08:30] | Night, Steve! I don’t know your name. | 晚安 史蒂夫! 我都不知道你叫什么 |
[08:32] | I’m out of here! Bye! | 我要离开了! 拜拜! |
[08:34] | You’re watching Fast! | 您正在收看急速节目! |
[08:36] | Sponsored by Adrenalode! | 由安卓得饮料品牌赞助! |
[08:39] | Adrenalode, not legal in Utah and South Dakota. | 安卓得饮料在犹他州和南达科他州都是非法的 |
[08:41] | Do not exceed more than two cans of Adrenalode in a 24-hour period. | 24小时之内不能喝超过两罐的安卓得饮料 |
[08:43] | Do not expose Adrenalode to flame, or to water, or to sand. | 安卓得饮料不能遇明火 不能遇水 不能遇沙石 |
[08:45] | Yes! | 来吧! |
[08:48] | Oh! That tastes awesome. | 噢! 尝起来美极了 |
[08:51] | Welcome back to The Road to Indianapolis. | 欢迎回到印第波利斯市之路节目 |
[08:53] | I’m here with five-time Indy champ, the legendary Guy Gagne! | 在我身边的是五届印地杯赛车冠军 传奇人物盖・钢岩! |
[08:57] | I love you, Guy! | 我爱你 盖! |
[08:58] | Tell us, Guy, do you have any advice for the future racers out there | 说说吧 盖 对于那些正在家看节目的未来赛车手们 |
[09:00] | who might be watching at home right now? | 你有什么好的建议吗? |
[09:01] | Oh, my gosh. That’s me, that’s me. | 天啊 说的就是我 就是我 |
[09:03] | Well, there comes a time in every race | 每一场比赛中 每一位赛车手 |
[09:06] | when a driver is forced to make that one, key, split-second decision. | 总会逼不得已瞬间做出至关重要的决定 |
[09:10] | Fall behind, or push ahead. | 要么落后 要么超越 |
[09:13] | Push ahead! | 超越! |
[09:14] | To take a chance and risk it all, | 要么冒险全力一搏 |
[09:17] | or play it safe and suffer defeat. | 要么稳扎稳打 忍受失败 |
[09:20] | Risk it all, Guy! | 全力一搏 盖! |
[09:21] | But what really separates the racers from the champions… | 但是真正使赛车手与冠军失之交臂的是… |
[09:23] | Yes! | 说得好! |
[09:25] | that one thing that separates | 平凡和超凡的区别 |
[09:27] | the ordinary from the extraordinary… | 就在于… |
[09:30] | What is it? | 是什么呢? |
[09:31] | That one thing is… | 那就是… |
[09:40] | No! | 不是吧! |
[09:42] | No, you didn’t! | 别这样! |
[09:43] | No! No! No! No! No! | 不! 不行! 不行! |
[09:45] | Come back to me, TV! | 快回来啊 电视! |
[10:05] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[10:07] | – Only you have your finger on the… – It’s working! | – 只有你才掌握着… – 有用了! |
[10:14] | – Morning, Bob. – Morning, Sally. | – 早安 鲍勃 – 早安 莎莉 |
[10:15] | Morning, Steve. | 早安 史蒂夫 |
[10:16] | Morning… | 早安… |
[10:21] | You know, this is good. | 这样也好 |
[10:23] | Yes, this is good. | 是呀 很好 |
[10:24] | I dare say we’ve had a breakthrough, here. | 我敢说这就是转机呀 |
[10:27] | With that TV gone, you can finally get out of that garage | 电视没有了 你就可以离开那个车库 |
[10:30] | and put all that racing nonsense behind you. | 顺便忘了赛车那些乱七八糟的鬼话 |
[10:34] | And do what? | 那我做什么呢? |
[10:35] | Start living your life. | 好好生活啊 |
[10:37] | I have a life? | 我有生活吗? |
[10:41] | Big Red? | 大红妞? |
[10:43] | Big Red! | 大红妞熟啦! |
[10:45] | I can’t tuck. I can’t tuck! | 我缩不进去了 缩不进去了! |
[10:52] | – Yes! – Finally! | – 好了! – 终于等到了! |
[10:54] | All right, let’s chow down! | 好了 咱们开吃吧! |
[10:56] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hit the brakes, people. | 哇 哇 哇! 伙伴们 快停下 |
[10:58] | It’s Gardener Day. | 今天是除草日 |
[11:08] | You’re quitting? Just like that? | 你要放弃了? 就这么完了? |
[11:10] | Hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained. | 嘿 我才不要冒险 |
[11:13] | That’s a bad thing. | 这样可不好 |
[11:23] | “There comes a time in every race | “每一场比赛中 每一位赛车手 |
[11:25] | when a driver is forced to make | 总会逼不得已瞬间做出 |
[11:26] | that one, key, split-second decision.” | 某个至关重要的决定” |
[11:29] | What did he just say? | 他说什么? |
[11:30] | “Take a chance and risk it all, | “要么冒险全力一搏 |
[11:32] | or play it safe and suffer defeat.” | 要么就稳扎稳打 忍受失败” |
[11:35] | Okay, enough with the crazy talk, Theo. | 够了 别再说疯话了 西奥 |
[11:39] | Just step away from the grass and get back to work. | 赶紧离草坪远点 回来工作吧 |
[11:42] | Theo! | 西奥! |
[11:43] | And the cars are at the starting line. | 赛车都已在起点就位了 |
[11:47] | Gentlemen, start your engines. | 选手们 发动引擎吧 |
[11:56] | And once again, it’s Turbo out front. | 这一次 涡轮领跑 |
[12:02] | No dream is too big. | 梦想再大也不嫌大 |
[12:09] | In the high lane! At the stripe! | 第一车道! 终点线! |
[12:24] | And it looks like the winner is… | 看来冠军就是… |
[12:28] | Tuck and roll, Theo! Tuck and roll! | 缩起来 快滚 西奥! 缩壳滚起来! |
[12:36] | No! | 不要! |
[12:53] | Aw. | 啊 |
[13:00] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[13:02] | You could’ve gotten yourself killed! | 你差点就杀了你自己! |
[13:04] | Theo, what were you thinking? | 西奥 你在想什么呢? |
[13:11] | I thought I could get there. | 我觉得我能够到番茄 |
[13:14] | When are you gonna wake up? | 你什么时候才能清醒啊? |
[14:44] | I wish… | 我希望… |
[14:46] | I wish I was… | 我希望我是… |
[15:24] | That was close. | 差一点 |
[15:46] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[15:58] | Yeah! | 爽! |
[16:08] | No, no, no! Come on! Faster! | 不 不 不! 加油! 快点! |
[16:37] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不要啊! |
[17:18] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[17:22] | Hey, hey, hey! Get out of here! | 嘿 嘿 嘿! 放开我! |
[17:24] | Not dead! Not dead! | 我还没死! 还没死呢! |
[17:37] | Ugh! It reeks in here. | 呃! 这里面真臭 |
[17:39] | It’s like wearing a hat made out of feet. | 就像用裹脚布做的帽子一样 |
[17:51] | Home. | 到家了 |
[17:59] | Aah! Aah! | 啊! 啊! |
[18:05] | All right. | 真好 |
[18:07] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[18:13] | Oh. | 噢 |
[18:14] | That’s peculiar. | 真奇怪 |
[18:25] | Okay, what’s happening to me? | 冷静 我这是怎么了? |
[18:27] | Oh! What? That’s me! | 哇! 怎么了? 这是我吗! |
[18:30] | Oh, come on! Stop it! | 拜托! 快停下! |
[18:32] | Shh! Shh! Quiet, quiet! | 嘘! 嘘! 安静 安静点! |
[18:35] | Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | 停下! 快停下! 停下! |
[18:45] | Welcome, everyone, to this monthly safety meeting. | 欢迎大家来到每月一次的安全会议 |
[18:50] | Well, there goes Jerry. | 杰里一路走好 |
[18:52] | I’m going to hand things over to Chet, now, | 现在我要把发言权交给切特 |
[18:54] | who has some important new policies to go over. | 他有一些新的政策要宣布 |
[18:58] | Thank you very much, Carl. Good afternoon, everyone. | 非常感谢 卡尔 大家下午好啊 |
[19:01] | I’m happy to “poli-see” you all here today. | 很高兴在这里”瞄”见大家 |
[19:09] | Okay. I would like to begin with some very exciting news. | 好了 一开始我要宣布一些好消息 |
[19:13] | The latest figures are in. | 最近的数据都统计出来了 |
[19:15] | Accidental smushes were down 15 percent. | 意外损毁减少了15% |
[19:18] | Well done, team. | 做得好 伙伴们 |
[19:23] | # It’s tricky to rock a rhyme # | # 押好韵 靠走运 # |
[19:25] | # to rock a rhyme That’s right, on time # | # 押好韵 看时运 # |
[19:27] | # It’s tricky T… t… tricky, tricky # | # 不简… 不简简简单 # |
[19:31] | # Yo, yo! You’re listening to 98.6 # | # 哟 哟! 您正在收听调频98.6 # |
[19:33] | # where hip-hop… beats # | # 嘻哈街舞的… 节奏 # |
[19:42] | # What’s new pussycat? Whoa, whoa, whoa! # | # 猫咪最近怎么了? 哇 哇 哇! # |
[19:59] | # Drop it like it’s hot Drop it like it’s hot # | # 烫手的扔了 烫手的扔了 # |
[20:03] | Finally. | 终于停了 |
[20:11] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[20:14] | What in the… | 怎么回事… |
[20:28] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇 哇! |
[20:33] | Oh! | 噢! |
[21:09] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[21:17] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 哇! 哇! 哇! |
[21:20] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[21:21] | Stop! Stop, stop! | 停下! 快停下 停下! |
[21:24] | Mom! | 老妈! |
[21:27] | Yeah! Whoa! | 耶! 真爽! |
[21:32] | Oh, no! | 不要啊! |
[21:33] | And so, in preparation for Crow Awareness Week, | 为了预备提防乌鸦周 |
[21:37] | I’d just like to say… | 我想说的是… |
[21:40] | Tuck and roll! | 缩壳滚起来! |
[21:42] | No, I’m not kidding! Tuck and roll! | 我可没开玩笑! 缩壳滚起来! |
[21:47] | Look out! | 小心! |
[21:56] | Granted, yes, | 好吧 我承认 |
[21:57] | I admit that there’s been a wee bit of damage to inventory, here, | 我是损害了一点这里库存的货品 |
[22:03] | but if you’d just let me explain… | 如果您允许我解释一下… |
[22:04] | You’re fired! | 你被开除了! |
[22:06] | Whoa, okay, Carl, if you just give him one more chance, | 等下 卡尔 如果你肯再给他一次机会 |
[22:09] | I promise that this will never, ever… | 我敢保证这种事绝对不会… |
[22:11] | You don’t understand. You’re fired. | 你没听明白 是你们被开除了 |
[22:14] | “You,” plural. Youse. Y’all. Both of you! | “你”的复数形式 你们两个都被开除了! |
[22:27] | Chet. I’m so sorry. | 切特 对不起 |
[22:31] | You have to believe me, I didn’t mean for this to… | 你要相信我 我不是故意… |
[22:33] | All my life. | 我这辈子 |
[22:37] | All my life, I’ve defended you, covered for you, | 我这辈子每时每刻 都在保护你 掩护你 |
[22:41] | stood up for you, apologized for you, | 支持你 为了你向别人道歉 |
[22:44] | and this is what I get in return. | 而你就是这么报答我 |
[22:46] | Dragged down with you on your sinking ship. | 被你拖上了你那沉没的破船 |
[22:49] | A nice, comfy deck chair on the S.S. Theo! | 在船上放个舒适的躺椅 西奥! |
[22:53] | Aye-aye, Captain! | 遵命 长官! |
[22:55] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[22:56] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事? |
[22:58] | I don’t know. All I know is, the other night, | 我不知道 我只知道前几天晚上 |
[23:00] | I’m standing above the 101, and all of a sudden… | 我站在101国道上 突然之间… |
[23:03] | It was a rhetorical question! | 这只是个夸张的问题! |
[23:06] | Chet! | 切特! |
[23:07] | Help! The world is moving! | 救命啊! 整个世界都在晃动! |
[23:26] | Coming through! | 借过! |
[23:32] | Okay, I’m gonna wake up any minute now. | 好了 我随时都会醒过来啊 |
[23:34] | Wake up! Wake up! | 醒醒! 快醒醒! |
[23:47] | Chet? | 切特? |
[24:06] | Easy now, fellas. You really don’t wanna do this. | 放轻松 伙计们 不要这么残忍 |
[24:14] | Chet! | 切特! |
[24:41] | Am I dead? Is this heaven? | 我死了吗? 这里是天堂吗? |
[24:46] | I pictured it cleaner. | 我以为天堂会更干净一点 |
[24:48] | Come on, get up. | 起来 快起来 |
[24:49] | Theo. Whoa. The crows got you, too. | 西奥 乌鸦也抓了你 |
[24:54] | What? No, Chet, it wasn’t the crows. It was… | 什么? 不 切特 不是乌鸦干的 这是… |
[24:58] | Look at this place. | 瞧瞧这地方 |
[25:00] | – Broken glass, rusty nails. – Breathe. | – 摔碎的眼镜 上了锈的钉子 – 松口气 |
[25:03] | – Discarded salt packets! – A few, yeah. | – 废弃的盐袋! – 是有几个 |
[25:05] | It’s like a minefield out here. | 这地方充满了危险 |
[25:09] | Oh! Oh, no. I’ve got tetanus. I’ve got tetanus. | 噢! 不是吧 我得破伤风了 破伤风 |
[25:12] | My jaw is locking up. | 我下巴脱臼了 |
[25:15] | Chet, will you calm down? There is no reason to panic. | 切特 你能不能冷静一点? 没必要慌张啊 |
[25:19] | Everything’s gonna be just fine. | 一切都会没问题的 |
[25:24] | Well, well, well. Buenas noches, little amigos. | 哟 哟 哟 晚上好啊 小朋友们 |
[25:29] | This must be my lucky day. | 今天可真是我的幸运日啊 |
[25:37] | Hola. It’s Tito. | 喂 我是提特 |
[25:38] | Hey, tell everyone I’m bringing it. | 嘿 告诉大伙我把东西带来了 |
[26:14] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[26:23] | Well, well, well. | 哈哈 瞧瞧谁回来啦 |
[26:24] | Somebody better call the cops, | 最好有人给警察打个电话 |
[26:26] | because I’m about to make a killing. | 因为我要大开杀戒啦 |
[26:28] | Killing? | 大开杀戒? |
[26:29] | What’d he drag in this time? | 这次他又带回了什么? |
[26:33] | Ha! Whiplash is going to eat them up. | 哈! 旋风鞭会把它们吃掉的 |
[26:36] | It’s gonna be a slaughter. | 超级血腥的 |
[26:38] | Mm-hmm, dead meat. | 嗯哼 你们死定了 |
[26:42] | We’re gonna die. We’re gonna die. | 我们要挂了 我们要挂了 |
[26:48] | on! on! | 倒了! 倒了! |
[26:50] | Come on, come on. Now, hurry up. | 来吧 快点 赶紧的 |
[26:57] | A little far from home aren’t you, garden snail? | 离家有点远吧 菜园蜗牛? |
[27:01] | Hey, I think we got a crier here. | 嘿 来了个好哭鬼 |
[27:05] | Let’s do this! | 我们开始吧! |
[27:07] | – I got this one! – Oh, I got this one! | – 我押这个! – 噢 我看好这个! |
[27:09] | – Yeah. – Yeah, yeah! | – 来吧 – 谁怕谁 来吧! |
[27:10] | Come on! This is me! | 来吧! 看我的厉害! |
[27:12] | Time to go, Theo. | 放手一搏吧 西奥 |
[27:14] | Ready… | 各就各位… |
[27:17] | Set… | 预备… |
[27:23] | Go! | 跑! |
[27:35] | Look. He dead. | 瞧瞧 他隔屁了 |
[27:38] | Taco Man found dead snail. | 卷饼哥找了只隔屁蜗牛 |
[27:47] | What? | 不是吧? |
[28:16] | Run! | 快跑! |
[28:22] | Santa Maria! | 我滴个神啊! |
[28:24] | What did you say your name was again? | 你刚说你叫什么来着? |
[28:26] | My name is Turbo. | 我叫涡轮 |
[28:29] | Aw! I wish I could rename myself. | 哇! 我也想换名字 |
[28:31] | Where did you find him? | 你在哪找到他的? |
[28:32] | How did he do that? | 他怎么能跑那么快? |
[28:33] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪来的? |
[28:34] | Hey, how’d you do that? | 嘿 你怎么做到的? |
[28:36] | Theo. A word, please. | 西奥 借一步说话 拜托了 |
[28:38] | Okay, that was… Um… | 好的 刚刚… 嗯… |
[28:40] | Amazing, right? | 帅呆了 对吗? |
[28:41] | If you think that’s something, check this out. Ooh! | 还有更炫的 看这个 噢! |
[28:43] | Ahhh! Turn it Off! | 啊! 快关掉! |
[28:45] | Sorry. High beams. Sorry. | 我错了 打了远光灯 对不起 |
[28:47] | Ooh, that’s a new one. | 噢 新的惊喜 |
[28:49] | It’s okay, it’s okay, Theo. Just hang in there. | 没事的 没事的 西奥 撑下去 |
[28:52] | As soon as we get home, we’re gonna get you fixed. | 我们一回家 就把你治好 |
[28:55] | What? I don’t need to be fixed. | 什么? 我不需要治疗 |
[28:57] | There’s nothing wrong with me, Chet. | 我好的不得了 切特 |
[28:58] | Nothing wrong with you? Well, you’re… | 这还好? 好吧 你… |
[29:02] | You’re a freak of nature. | 你都变成怪物了 |
[29:03] | I know, I know! Isn’t it great? | 我知道 我知道! 这样不是很棒吗? |
[29:05] | Theo! | 西奥! |
[29:06] | You know what? I prefer “Turbo.” | 知道吗? 叫我”涡轮”好了 |
[29:10] | I don’t know what crazy lab you escaped from | 我不知道你从哪个疯狂的实验室逃出来 |
[29:12] | but you’re amazing, Little Amigo. Amazing! | 不过你太棒了 小家伙 超赞啊! |
[29:16] | Tito! | 提特! |
[29:17] | Mmm? | 什么事? |
[29:19] | Um, one second, please. | 恩 等一会 拜托 |
[29:21] | Do you see that sign? What does it say? | 你看到那个牌子了吗? 上面写着什么? |
[29:24] | Angelo… | 安吉洛… |
[29:25] | it says, “Dos Bros Tacos.” | 上面写着 “哥俩卷饼店” |
[29:28] | “Dos” Bros, Tito. Not “Lino” Bro. | “俩” 兄弟 提特 不是 “一个” 兄弟 |
[29:31] | You’re supposed to be out there, selling tacos, | 你应该在外面卖卷饼 |
[29:33] | not racing snails. | 不是赛蜗牛 |
[29:35] | I know, but this little guy is something special. | 我知道 但是这个小家伙很特别 |
[29:37] | I’m telling you, Angelo, | 听我说 安吉洛 |
[29:39] | the customers are gonna be lining up around the block. | 顾客们会把这里挤得水泄不通的 |
[29:42] | I can see it already. | 我已经看到那个画面了 |
[29:44] | “Come for the snail racing, stay for the chimichangas.” Huh? | “欣赏精彩的蜗牛赛跑 品尝美味的墨西哥卷饼” 还不错吧? |
[29:49] | Get your head out of the clouds, Tito. | 别做白日梦了 提特 |
[29:52] | It’s enough with your crazy schemes. | 真是受够了 你那些疯狂的计划 |
[29:55] | No! You’re a taco genius, Angelo. | 不! 你是个卷饼天才 安吉洛 |
[29:57] | And it is my mission in life to share your gift with the world. | 我的使命就是让全世界一起分享你的天赋 |
[30:02] | Great. Then first thing in the morning, | 好极了 那么你每天早上第一件事 |
[30:05] | get in that truck and go sell some tacos. | 就是去卡车里 给我卖卷饼 |
[30:10] | Tito. | 提特 |
[30:19] | You sure you had enough to eat? Are you tired? | 你真的吃饱了吗? 累吗? |
[30:22] | Here, I made up your bed. | 瞧 我给你铺好床了 |
[30:26] | Now, it might get a little chilly tonight. | 也许晚上会有点凉 |
[30:29] | So, I warmed up your blanket. | 所以 我给你暖好被子了 |
[30:32] | There you go. All comfy and cozy. | 来盖上 温暖又舒服 |
[30:37] | Sweet dreams, Little Amigo. I’ll see you in the morning. | 做个好梦 小家伙 早上见 |
[30:42] | Did he really just kiss you goodnight? | 他真的吻你 还道晚安了? |
[30:45] | He did. Jealous? | 没错 嫉妒吗? |
[30:51] | Question. What gives with the super-speed? | 问个问题 你怎么会有超速度? |
[30:54] | Hey, hey, you a robot? | 嘿 嘿 你是机器人吗? |
[30:55] | Are you radioactive, homie? | 你被辐射过吗 哥们? |
[30:57] | Is it contagious? | 这会传染吗? |
[30:58] | Give the kid some space. | 饶了这孩子吧 |
[31:01] | I’m Whiplash. And this here is my crew. | 我叫旋风鞭 这是我的团队 |
[31:05] | I’m Skidmark! | 我是我叫滑痕! |
[31:09] | Ah. yeah! | 啊 就是我! |
[31:11] | And I’m Burn. Sizzle, sizzle, uh-uh. | 我是烈火 嘶嘶 嗯哼 |
[31:14] | The name is Smoove Move. I set the tone around here, you dig? | 我叫炫移 我负责音乐的 你懂? |
[31:18] | Now check this. Right about now, | 瞧瞧 现在 |
[31:19] | I’m moving so fast, the whole world’s going in slow motion, baby. | 我跑得这么快 整个世界都变成慢动作 宝贝 |
[31:23] | Whoa… | 哇… |
[31:25] | Here one second, gone the next. | 现在 下一个出场的是 |
[31:28] | They call me the White Shadow! | 他们都叫我白影! |
[31:30] | Because I’m so fast, all you see is my shadow. | 因为我跑得太快了 人们只能看到我的影子 |
[31:35] | I don’t get it. | 我没搞懂 |
[31:36] | I’m fast, like a shadow! | 我速度很快 和影子一样! |
[31:39] | Yeah, but shadows, they’re not inherently fast. | 是啊 但是影子和快没什么关系啊 |
[31:43] | White Shadow… | 白影… |
[31:45] | I can still see you. | 我还是能看到你 |
[31:46] | Listen, garden snail, you clearly | 听着 菜园蜗牛 很明显 |
[31:48] | got the skills to pay the bills. | 你还真有俩下子 |
[31:50] | If snails had to pay bills, that is. | 要是蜗牛能干大事的话 那么 |
[31:53] | You would be able to pay them. | 非你莫属 |
[31:55] | Yeah, bills. | 是啊 干大事 |
[31:56] | Paid in full, son. | 本事不小 孩子 |
[31:58] | So, I’m here to invite you to join our crew. | 所以 我想邀请你加入我们的团队 |
[32:03] | Join your crew? | 加入你们的团队? |
[32:05] | Did I say something humorous? | 我说话很好笑吗? |
[32:07] | I’m sorry. It’s just that you guys are, you know, | 不好意思 只是你们吧 |
[32:10] | kind of slow-ish. | 有点慢吞吞的 |
[32:13] | Oh! Really? To our faces? | 噢! 要不要这样? 这么不给面子? |
[32:15] | Theo, what are you doing? | 西奥 你在做什么? |
[32:17] | Now, I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear what I clearly just heard. | 好吧 我可以假装刚刚什么都没听到 |
[32:22] | Heard what? I didn’t hear anything. | 听到什么? 我什么都没听到 |
[32:24] | Nothing out of order, did you, Theo? | 有话好好说嘛 对吗 西奥? |
[32:26] | Oh, I meant what I said. | 噢 我已经表明态度了 |
[32:27] | Then you better put your money where your mouth is. | 那你别太逞能了 |
[32:29] | Snails don’t have money. | 蜗牛能有什么本事 |
[32:31] | Otherwise, we’d be able to pay the bills. Remember? | 否则 我们就能大干一笔了 刚说的就忘了? |
[32:34] | Your trash talk is needlessly complicated. | 真能讲废话 |
[32:36] | Is it? Or is it that your unpaid bills are overdue? | 有吗? 还是你们都是烂泥扶不上墙? |
[32:41] | Enough talk. It’s time for action. | 废话少说 看看你有什么能耐 |
[32:46] | It’s simple. First one to the top of that shooting star | 规则很简单 第一个到达那颗星星的 |
[32:51] | wins. | 就是赢家 |
[32:52] | You guys? Way up there, huh? Awesome. | 就你们? 想去那 哼? 真了不起 |
[32:56] | Let me get my calendar so I can time you. | 要不我把日历拿来给你们计时吧 |
[32:58] | Oh, you got jokes, rookie? | 噢 还有心思开玩笑 菜鸟? |
[33:00] | Laugh it up, garden snail. | 笑个够吧 菜园蜗牛 |
[33:02] | On your mark… | 各就各位… |
[33:05] | Get yourself set… | 预备… |
[33:07] | Prepare to be White Shadowed! | 变身白影子! |
[33:13] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[33:15] | Yeah! | 爽! |
[33:17] | Whoo! | 哇! |
[33:19] | Yeah! Barn! | 好样的! 巴纳德! |
[33:21] | Coming through! | 我来啦! |
[33:23] | Oh! Those guys are crazy! | 哦! 这帮人都是疯子! |
[33:24] | Those guys are awesome. | 他们太酷了 |
[33:28] | Hey, player! The party up here! | 嘿 伙计! 派对在上面呢! |
[33:31] | Whoo! | 哇! |
[33:37] | How do I get up there? | 我该怎么上去呢? |
[33:54] | Later! | 超过你啦! |
[33:56] | Oh! | 噢! |
[34:10] | Coming through! | 我来啦! |
[34:12] | Yeah! | 太爽了! |
[34:15] | Who’s “slow-ish” now, garden snail? | 到底是谁 “慢吞吞” 菜园蜗牛? |
[34:23] | Today, everything changes! | 今天 一切都变了! |
[34:28] | Tito, what are you doing? | 提特 你在做什么? |
[34:31] | Planning a “taco-revolution”! | 我在计划一场 “卷饼革命” ! |
[34:33] | It’s a little concept that I came up with. When you combine the words… | 我突然有个想法 如果你把这些词连在一起… |
[34:36] | “Taco” and “revolution.” I get it. | “卷饼” 和 “革命” 我懂了 |
[34:39] | But how is that supposed to help us sell tacos? | 这对我们的生意有什么好处吗? |
[34:42] | Patience, bro. Taco-volutions don’t happen in a day. | 耐心点 老哥 卷饼革命哪有那么容易 |
[34:47] | Tacos, I say | 墨西哥卷饼 我指的是 |
[34:48] | Talking about a taco-volution | 一场卷饼革命 |
[34:50] | Sauce and chips Mmm… | 沙司和薯条 嗯… |
[34:55] | And next up on our tour is the L.A. River. | 我们旅程的下一站是洛杉矶大河 |
[34:57] | Oh, Oh, Oh! | 噢 噢 噢! |
[34:58] | Famous for its appearance… | 以其美丽的风景闻名于世… |
[35:03] | Get! Get out! | 走开! 走开! |
[35:13] | Sorry, Paz. Can you throw that up here? | 对不起 帕斯 能把那玩意扔上来吗? |
[35:18] | Coming to getcha you! I’m coming to getcha you! | 要追上了! 马上就抓到你啦! |
[35:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:21] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[35:23] | Valley Hobby, this is Bobby, how can I help you? | 这里爱好村 我是鲍比 有什么可以帮你的? |
[35:27] | No, you got the wrong number. Yeah, okay. | 不 你打错了 没关系 好的 |
[35:32] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 我就说嘛! |
[35:34] | You want Jackson Five on your feet? One Jackson per toe. | 想做个杰克逊五兄弟吗? 一个脚趾头涂上一个 |
[35:39] | Sure, knock yourself out. | 行啊 你看着办吧 |
[35:53] | Can’t get no better. | 太完美了 |
[36:23] | Mmm! | 恩! |
[36:27] | Okay. So, what’s your plan, huh? | 好的 你怎么打算的 嗯哼? |
[36:31] | Stay here in this rundown strip mall | 继续留在这个废弃的商业区 |
[36:34] | with a bunch of lunatic snails, | 和一群疯蜗牛 |
[36:36] | and a nutso taco man who is using you to sell Mexican food? | 还有一个傻到打算用你推销墨西哥食物的卷饼哥们一起? |
[36:41] | Because if that’s your plan, then whoopty-skippy-do, sign me up! | 要是你真这么想 太好啦 算我一个哦! |
[36:46] | My ears are burning. I hope you’re not talking about me. | 我耳朵发热了 你俩不是在议论我吧 |
[36:51] | You two seem to have a special connection, Little Amigo, | 你俩看起来好像关系不一般 小家伙 |
[36:54] | and Snail Who Seems To Be Friends With Little Amigo. | 这只蜗牛好像是你的朋友 |
[36:58] | Is this your mother? | 它是你妈妈吗? |
[36:59] | Your sister? | 你姐姐? |
[37:02] | Oh! Say no more. It’s your girlfriend. | 噢! 不用说了 肯定是你女朋友 |
[37:10] | Ah, she’s a cutie. | 啊 她是个可人儿 |
[37:12] | Ow! | 哇! |
[37:14] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[37:18] | Women. | 女人都这样 |
[37:21] | I have to admit, | 我必须承认 |
[37:23] | I was kind of hoping the taco-volution would’ve started by now. | 我真希望卷饼革命已经启动了 |
[37:32] | It doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[37:34] | With my brains and your speed, | 以我的聪明才智 加上你的速度 |
[37:36] | we should be destined for greatness, right? | 我们注定会创造辉煌的 对吗? |
[37:40] | We need to think big, Little Amigo. | 得有远大目标 小家伙 |
[37:43] | I’m talking commercials, talk shows, county fairs. | 我是说商业广告 脱口秀 园游会 |
[37:48] | Flea markets. No, farmers’ markets. No, supermarkets. | 跳骚市场 不 农贸市场 不不 大超市 |
[37:51] | We’ll cover all the markets. | 我们拥有整个市场 |
[37:54] | Quinceanera, confirmations, graduations. | 成人礼 坚信礼 毕业典礼 |
[37:58] | The Indy 500. | 印第500大奖赛 |
[38:00] | Ooh, I got it. We can have our very own telenovela! | 噢 我知道了 我们可以拍自己的电视剧! |
[38:04] | What? No. | 什么? 不 |
[38:18] | Oh… | 噢… |
[38:20] | Whoo! | 哇! |
[38:22] | This is it, Chet. I knew we ended up here for a reason. | 没错 切特 我就知道 我们来这是有原因的 |
[38:25] | Will you just slow down for a second? | 你能不能稍微慢点啊? |
[38:27] | Slow down? Are you kidding? I’m never going slow again! | 慢一点? 开什么玩笑? 我这辈子都不会慢吞吞了! |
[38:31] | Theo, stop. Oh! | 西奥 停下来 噢! |
[38:34] | What are you trying to say? | 你究竟想说什么? |
[38:36] | I wanna enter him in the Indy 500. | 我想让他参加印第500大奖赛 |
[38:39] | The Indy 500? What are you talking about? | 印第500大奖赛? 你说什么呢? |
[38:42] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么? |
[38:43] | Now, look, I know it may sound a little crazy… | 听着 这也许听起来有点疯狂… |
[38:46] | No, no, no, Tito, that doesn’t sound crazy. | 不 不 不 提特 这一点也不疯狂 |
[38:48] | Dos Bros Tacos and Sushi. That was crazy. | 哥俩卷饼寿司 这很疯狂 |
[38:52] | What? People love sushi. | 怎么会? 人人都爱寿司 |
[38:54] | Dos Bros Tacos and Monkey Petting Zoo. That was crazy. | 哥俩卷饼猴子宠物乐园 这个很疯狂 |
[38:59] | The babies were cute. The adults were just so mean. | 猴宝贝们多可爱 大人太没爱心了 |
[39:02] | Taco Man and his sidekick, the Churro. | 卷饼超人和他的小伙伴 油条先生 |
[39:05] | Oh, that was off-the-hook crazy! | 噢 疯得不着边际! |
[39:07] | Crazy awesome. | 超酷的 |
[39:09] | But this, Tito? This is in a category all by itself. | 不过相比这个 提特? 其余的简直都弱爆了 |
[39:14] | Angelo, please. | 安吉洛 求你了 |
[39:16] | Come on, Chet. Just hear me out. | 拜托 切特 听我一句劝吧 |
[39:18] | Theo, a snail cannot race in a competition meant for cars. | 西奥 蜗牛没法参加汽车大奖赛的 |
[39:22] | There are rules. | 规矩就是规矩 |
[39:23] | Actually, I’ve been doing a lot of research, | 实际上 我仔细研究过 |
[39:25] | and there’s nothing in the rules | 没有规则写着 |
[39:27] | that says a snail can’t enter the race. | 蜗牛不能参加比赛 |
[39:29] | There’s nothing that says this sponge can’t enter the race either, | 那里面也没写着海绵不能参赛 |
[39:31] | but that doesn’t mean it’s ever gonna happen. | 但这就根本就不可能啊 |
[39:34] | – Millions of people watch that race. – Uh-huh. | – 上百万人会观看这个比赛 – 嗯哼 |
[39:36] | This could put us on the map, bro. | 我们会一举成名的 老哥 |
[39:38] | Trying to work, here. | 踏实工作吧 在这里 |
[39:39] | Oh, come on, Angelo. | 噢 非要这样吗 安吉洛 |
[39:41] | All we have to do is raise the $20,000 registration fee. | 我们只要筹到2万美元的报名费就行了 |
[39:43] | What? | 多少? |
[39:45] | – I figured, once we sell the truck… – Sell the… | – 我在想 只要我们卖掉卡车… – 卖掉… |
[39:47] | Are you even listening to yourself, Tito? | 你知道自己在说什么吗 提特? |
[39:49] | You want to invest our entire life savings in a snail! | 你想把我们的所有积蓄 投资在一只蜗牛上! |
[39:55] | I’m telling you, this snail crawled into our lives for a reason. | 听我说 这只蜗牛突然闯入我们的生活 一定是有原因的 |
[39:59] | I think he could be our little shooting star. | 我想他也许是我们的幸运星 |
[40:02] | Did you hear that, Chet? This guy believes in me. | 听见没有 切特? 他相信我 |
[40:04] | That guy is as crazy as you are. | 这家伙和你一样疯狂 |
[40:06] | They’ll never let you into that race. | 他们永远不会让你参加比赛的 |
[40:08] | And even if they did, you wouldn’t survive one lap. | 就算他们同意了 你也不可能活着跑完一圈 |
[40:11] | – Yeah, but… – Angelo, listen… | – 是的 不过… – 安吉洛 听着… |
[40:12] | – Tito! – Theo! | – 提特! – 西奥! |
[40:14] | Not every dream is meant to come true. | 不是所有梦想都会实现的 |
[40:16] | Yeah, what he said. | 没错 我正想说这个 |
[40:21] | A snail in the Indy 500. | 让一只蜗牛参加印第500大奖赛 |
[40:25] | What will you think of next? | 接下来呢 还有什么更荒唐的? |
[40:35] | Don’t worry, Little Amigo. We’ll get that entrance fee somehow. | 别担心 小家伙 我们会弄到报名费的 |
[40:43] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[40:47] | Now, I know some people may say | 听着 我知道有些人可能认为 |
[40:49] | $20,000 sounds like a lot of money. | 2万美元是一大笔钱 |
[40:51] | It is a lot of money. | 的确是一大笔钱 |
[40:52] | And I know some people may say I’m crazy. | 我知道有些人也许说我疯了 |
[40:56] | But I say, when a snail crawls into your life at 200 miles an hour, | 听我说 一只时速200英里的蜗牛闯入的你的生活 |
[41:00] | then you’d have to be crazy not to grab onto that shell, | 而你确没抓住机会 给人生来一次冒险 |
[41:03] | and take a ride of a lifetime. | 那才是疯了呢 |
[41:05] | Now, in case you’re still not convinced… | 听着 如果此时此刻还不能说服你们… |
[41:09] | Boom! Check out my well-designed endorsement poster. | 看! 我精心设计的赞助海报 |
[41:13] | We are the champions, my friends… | 我们是冠军 伙伴们… |
[41:20] | What’s your point, Tito? | 你究竟想说什么 提特? |
[41:23] | My point is, we got a chance to change our lives for the better. | 我想说 现在有个机会让我们过得更好 |
[41:27] | To make Starlight Plaza the great place we all know it could be. | 让星光广场成为一块胜地 |
[41:31] | Now, come on. | 现在 来吧 |
[41:32] | Who’s ready to sponsor the next Indy 500 champion? | 谁已经准备好了 赞助未来的印第500冠军? |
[41:41] | Sorry, Tito, but I’ve got work to do. | 抱歉 提特 我们还有活要干 |
[41:44] | No, you don’t. None of you do. | 不 你们没有 你们都挺闲的 |
[41:49] | I don’t get it. That poster was awesome. | 我真不明白 海报做的还挺酷的 |
[41:53] | Oh, well, good try, you did your best. Time to go home, Theo. | 噢 好吧 干得不错 你已经尽力了 该回家了 西奥 |
[41:57] | Oh, we’re going to Indianapolis, Chet. | 噢 我们一定会去印第波利斯 切特 |
[42:00] | Don’t you worry your chubby little face about that. | 别为这个嘟着你的小胖脸 |
[42:04] | All right, team. | 来吧 队友们 |
[42:08] | Snail up! | 排好队! |
[42:12] | And next up on our tour is the L.A. River. | 我们旅程的下一站是洛杉矶大河 |
[42:15] | Famous for its appearance in such movies as… | 它出现在一些电影里 所以挺出名的… |
[42:17] | You’ve just been White Shadowed! | 白影子来也! |
[42:19] | – Oh! – Whoo! | – 噢! – 哇! |
[42:22] | Next stop is the Starlight Plaza. | 下一站是星光广场 |
[42:28] | Yes! | 没错! |
[42:32] | Burn. Let’s get this party started. | 烈火 让我们开始派对吧 |
[42:34] | You know it. | 你懂的 |
[42:39] | Snailed it. | 搞定 |
[42:40] | Skidmark. You bringing the beverages? | 滑痕 饮料准备好了吗? |
[42:42] | Oh, I got a beverage for you. And a beverage for you. | 噢 我为你准备了一个 你也有份 |
[42:53] | Light her up, Turbo. Do your thing, baby. | 点亮招牌 涡轮 该你了 宝贝 |
[43:03] | Hey, Angelo! We got customers. | 嘿 安吉洛! 有客人来了 |
[43:06] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[43:14] | Okay, you ready? | 好的 准备好了吗? |
[43:16] | Go! | 跑! |
[43:21] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[43:26] | All right. You’re good to go. | 没问题啦 可以走了 |
[43:29] | Okay, everybody. Back on the bus. | 好的 大家回车上吧 |
[43:31] | Oh, Mama, you look good! | 噢 太太 你看起来真棒! |
[43:33] | Bye. Come again. I do weddings, bar mitzvahs. | 再见 下次再来哦 我做婚礼还有受戒礼 |
[43:36] | Thank you. Come back soon. | 谢谢 欢迎再来 |
[43:38] | Tomorrow, later on today. I’ll be here. | 明天 或者今天晚点 我一直在这儿 |
[43:41] | Good luck with that snail of yours. | 祝你的蜗牛们好运 |
[43:42] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢 朋友们 |
[43:44] | I gotta hand it to you, Tito. | 你功不可没 提特 |
[43:45] | For once, one of your crazy schemes worked. | 终于有一次 你的疯狂计划奏效啦 |
[43:48] | I know! | 我就知道! |
[43:49] | And, hey, if we did better because of that billboard, | 而且 嘿 如果光靠块广告牌生意就好了 |
[43:52] | just imagine what the Indy 500 could do. | 要是参加印第500大奖赛会怎样 |
[43:55] | Hey, don’t go crazy on me. | 嘿 别疯了 |
[43:57] | We had a good day. We sold a few extra tacos. | 今天还不错 我们卖了不少墨西哥卷饼 |
[44:01] | It’s good enough. | 这样就够啦 |
[44:20] | – You better not mess this up, Tito. – Mmm-hmm. | – 你最好别弄砸了 提特 – 嗯哼 |
[44:25] | Oh, no. | 噢 不是吧 |
[44:26] | Oh, yes. We’re going to Indianapolis, Chet! | 噢 是真的 我们要去印第波利斯 切特! |
[44:30] | “I” to the “N” to the “Dizzy” to the “Wizzah.” You dig? | I加上N加上D加上W 懂不? |
[44:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[44:37] | One breakfast burrito, please. | 来份玉米卷饼 谢谢 |
[44:44] | That’s it. I’m sorry, honey. Today is the day. | 抱歉了 宝贝 你该下岗了 |
[44:53] | Tito! | 提特! |
[44:59] | Are you ready, big man? | 准备好了吗 老兄? |
[45:01] | On three. One, two… | 数到三 一 二… |
[45:04] | Indy, baby! | 印第大奖赛 来吧! |
[45:27] | Oh, oh! | 哦! |
[45:28] | I got it! “Fasty”! | 我想到了! 叫”跑得快”! |
[45:30] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[45:35] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[45:37] | Oh! | 哦! |
[45:38] | “Turbo”! | 叫”涡轮”! |
[45:41] | All right, as the kids say, “Time to plump your ride.” | 好了 如孩子们常说的 “来穿上装备吧” |
[45:45] | Oh, heck, no! | 哦 不要这个! |
[45:49] | Let’s do this. | 用这个 |
[45:51] | Now, that’s more like it. | 这才像话嘛 |
[46:05] | No twitching. Voila! | 别乱动 好了! |
[46:07] | Ooh-wee! | 哦! |
[46:09] | Suited and booted, gooted and looted, dipped and whipped! | 整装待发 勇猛向前 犀利无敌! |
[46:12] | We’ve got a contender, baby! | 你们就等着瞧吧! |
[46:22] | Oh, look at him go! | 哦 看他跑得多快! |
[46:38] | Ah. | 啊 |
[46:39] | Fresh air, baby. | 空气真好 |
[46:41] | We ain’t in Van Nuys no more. | 再也不用待在范奈司市了 |
[46:43] | Uh-uh. | 嗯 |
[46:54] | Hi, Chet. | 嗨 切特 |
[46:56] | You’re gonna be my boyfriend! | 做我男朋友吧! |
[46:58] | I’m gonna call you “boo.” | 我要叫你”亲” |
[46:59] | “Boo”? What does that even mean? | “亲”? 什么意思啊? |
[47:05] | Sure beats the view from the garden, huh? | 这里的景色可比菜园里美多了 是吧? |
[47:10] | I can’t believe you’re doing this. | 难以置信你真走到这一步了 |
[47:13] | “We.” We are doing this. | 是”我们”走到这一步了 |
[47:16] | You. I’m just a hostage. | 不 是”你” 我是被逼无奈的 |
[47:19] | Theo, what happens if you wake up tomorrow, | 西奥 如果明天你睁开眼睛 |
[47:23] | and your powers are gone, hmm? | 发现你的超能力消失了 |
[47:27] | What then? | 怎么办? |
[47:32] | Then I better make the most of today. | 那我只能好好把握今天了 |
[48:11] | This is even bigger than Hobby-Con. | 这里比模型展销会还大 |
[48:24] | Wow. Now, that’s a car. | 哇 这才叫车 |
[48:26] | Whoa. Shiny. | 瞧它 闪闪发光 |
[48:56] | Gagne. | 钢岩 |
[49:11] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[49:21] | And Guy Gagne wins the pole, | 盖・钢岩赢了排位赛 |
[49:23] | with a four-lap average of 230 miles per hour. | 他四圈的平均速度是230英里每小时 |
[49:27] | That’s Gagne’s best time yet. | 钢岩又刷新了自己的记录 |
[49:30] | Turbo has never gone that fast. | 涡轮从没跑过这速度 |
[49:32] | I mean, yet. | 我是说 还没跑过 |
[49:33] | So, you got a plan, Taco Man? | 你想好计划了 卷饼哥? |
[49:37] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[49:40] | Please tell me those phony glasses are not your plan. | 别告诉我你的计划就是带上眼镜框 |
[49:44] | Uh, no. That would be ridiculous. | 当然不是 别搞笑了 |
[49:47] | Come on, phony glasses, do your thing. | 快点 眼镜框 发挥魔力吧 |
[49:54] | Oh, this great. I’m gonna go have heart attack. | 太好了 我去等着心脏病发作吧 |
[50:04] | Que pasa, my friend? | 忙什么呢 朋友? |
[50:07] | I have a driver that I’d like to enter into the race. | 我是来给一位车手报名的 |
[50:11] | What team does your driver race for? | 哪个车队的车手? |
[50:13] | Dos Bros Tacos and Company. | 哥俩卷饼店联合车队 |
[50:17] | Has he passed the rookie test? | 他通过新手测试了吗? |
[50:21] | Hey, come here. Let’s cut to the chase, okay? | 嘿 过来一下 我们打开天窗说亮话吧? |
[50:24] | You have glasses, I have glasses. | 你戴眼镜 我也戴眼镜 |
[50:27] | What do we gotta do to get this done, bro? | 咱们想想办法搞定这件事怎么样? |
[50:29] | Hey, let go. Come on, man, let go! | 嘿 放开我 别拽我 放手! |
[50:32] | This is no way to treat a guy with glasses. I have astigmatism and stuff. | 怎么能这样对待戴眼镜的人 我有散光的 |
[50:36] | Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[50:42] | Guy, how do you do it, | 盖 你是怎么做到的 |
[50:44] | shattering your own records year after year? | 每一年都会刷新自己的记录? |
[50:46] | Well, when a cheetah chases after a gazelle, | 当猎豹在追逐羚羊的时候 |
[50:50] | does he ever stop to think, “Maybe I’ve caught enough gazelles. | 它会停下来问自己 “也许我抓到的羚羊够多了 |
[50:54] | “Maybe I should just settle down, try the vegan thing.” | “也许我该歇歇了 以后我吃草算了” |
[50:57] | No! He keeps running as long as his legs will carry him. | 不会的! 只要还有一丝力量 他就不会停止追逐 |
[51:00] | I am like the cheetah. I never give up. | 我就是猎豹 我永远不会放弃的 |
[51:04] | Next question. | 下个问题 |
[51:08] | All right, give me the keys. I’ll drive the first shift home. | 好吧 车钥匙给我 回去我先开吧 |
[51:12] | Whoa! What gives? | 哇! 怎么回事? |
[51:19] | No, no, no! | 不 不! |
[51:23] | Can I help you, monsieur? | 需要帮忙吗 先生? |
[51:26] | One second, please. | 稍等一下 抱歉 |
[51:28] | What are you doing? Are you trying to get me arrested? | 你在干嘛? 你让害我被警察抓吗? |
[51:35] | Oh. | 哦 |
[51:36] | Sorry! So sorry. We’ll have this under control… | 太不好意思了! 我们会处理好的… |
[51:39] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们! |
[51:41] | I give you the next Indy 500 champion! | 大家欢迎未来的印第大奖赛冠军! |
[51:46] | Huh? Huh? | 看啊? 看啊? |
[51:48] | Is that a snail? | 那是一只蜗牛吗? |
[51:51] | Your driver is a snail? | 你说的车手是蜗牛? |
[52:02] | What kind of welcome is that? | 这算是哪门子欢迎仪式? |
[52:04] | I’d say an appropriate welcome, given the situation. | 就目前而言 得到这样的反响很正常 |
[52:07] | All right. Game over, nut job. | 好了 表演结束了 疯子 |
[52:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[52:10] | – Have a nice flight, Chet. – Huh? | – 飞行愉快 切特 – 什么? |
[52:12] | – Hit it! – White Shadow! | – 上啊! – 白色幻影出击! |
[52:15] | Bonzai! | 来吧! |
[52:17] | Get off! | 下来! |
[52:18] | Pedal to the metal, Turbo. | 油门到底 涡轮 |
[52:21] | Go! | 冲啊! |
[52:25] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[52:40] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[52:42] | Whoa! That snail is fast! | 哇! 那蜗牛真快! |
[53:07] | Whoo! | 哇! |
[53:08] | What did I miss? What did I miss? | 我错过什么好戏了吗? |
[53:14] | 226! Ha-ha! That’s fast enough to qualify! | 226英里每小时! 哈哈! 够快了 肯定能参加比赛! |
[53:23] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 我刚刚就说过了! |
[53:28] | Whoa! That snail is fast! | 哇! 那蜗牛真快! |
[53:32] | Oh, man, wait until people see this! | 哦 天啊 大家看到肯定会疯狂的! |
[53:38] | Whoa! That snail is fast! What? Are you seeing this? | 哇! 那蜗牛真快! 你看到了吗? |
[53:45] | – Hello? – Have you heard? | – 你好? – 听说了吗? |
[53:47] | Yes, I’ve heard. | 听说了 |
[53:49] | That snail is fast. | 那蜗牛真快 |
[53:51] | Forget about it. This will blow over by noon. | 别放在心上 事情到中午就会平息的 |
[53:53] | Whoa! That snail is fast! | 哇! 那蜗牛真快! |
[53:57] | – Hello? – Have you seen it? | – 你好? – 看到了吗? |
[53:59] | Yes, I’ve seen it! | 我看到了! |
[54:04] | # Whoa! That snail is fast! # | # 哇! 那蜗牛真快! # |
[54:07] | # What? # | # 什么? # |
[54:09] | # Snail is fast! # | # 蜗牛真快! # |
[54:11] | # You see the snail moving fast # | # 这只蜗牛跑得飞快 # |
[54:12] | # You slow, you gonna get passed # | # 你要是不给力 他可要超车了 # |
[54:14] | # You see him gaining position for first # | # 他一路领先直奔冠军 # |
[54:16] | # He won’t be last # | # 他可不会落后 # |
[54:17] | # He’s ready to make a dash # | # 他要冲刺了 # |
[54:19] | # Snail quicker than a lightning flash # | # 那只蜗牛快如闪电 # |
[54:20] | # His engine’s roaring, he’s flooring # | # 他的引擎在咆哮 # |
[54:23] | # He won’t run out of gas # | # 他永远动力十足 # |
[54:24] | # Whoa! That snail is fast! # | # 哇! 那蜗牛真快! # |
[54:26] | # That snail is fast, fast, fast, fast, fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 快 快 快 快 # |
[54:30] | # Whoa! Are you seeing this? # | # 哇! 你看到它了吗? # |
[54:32] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[54:33] | You cannot have a snail in the Indy 500. | 印第500不能允许蜗牛参赛 |
[54:36] | Whoa! It’s a miracle of nature! | 哇! 这是大自然的奇迹! |
[54:38] | Will the snail be crushed by the giant race cars? | 小蜗牛会不会被大塞车压扁? |
[54:40] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[54:42] | # That snail is fast, fast, fast Fast, fast, fast, fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 快 快 快 快 # |
[54:49] | Whoa. That snail is fast. | 哇 那蜗牛真快 |
[54:55] | We’ve just received word that the CEO | 我们刚刚得到消息 |
[54:57] | of Indy Car is about to make a statement. | 印第大奖赛首席执行官马上要发表一个声明 |
[55:07] | And so, after careful consideration and… | 经过慎重的考虑… |
[55:10] | # That snail is fast! That snail is fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 那蜗牛真快 # |
[55:13] | Sorry. My bad. | 不好意思 我老爸 |
[55:17] | I’ve decided… | 我决定… |
[55:18] | Please, say yes. Please, say yes. | 一定要同意 一定要同意 |
[55:20] | Please, say no. Please, say no. | 一定要拒绝 一定要拒绝 |
[55:21] | White Shadow. | 白色幻影 |
[55:25] | I’ve decided that I simply cannot permit a snail to enter… | 我决定不能允许蜗牛参加… |
[55:29] | Please, sir, give my snail a shot, | 求你了 先生 给我的蜗牛一次机会吧 |
[55:32] | and I swear, you won’t regret it. | 我保证你不会后悔的 |
[55:34] | Mr. Lopez, while I appreciate your enthusiasm, my decision is… | 洛佩兹先生 感谢您的热情支持 但是我还是决定… |
[55:39] | Let him race! | 让他参赛! |
[55:41] | Let him race! | 让他参赛! |
[55:42] | Let him race! | 让他参赛! |
[55:44] | Let him race! Let him race! Let him race! | 让他参赛! 让他参赛! 让他参赛! |
[55:49] | Now, now. Order. | 停下 保持秩序 |
[55:52] | Sir, if I may. | 请允许我说一句 |
[55:53] | You might want to get a two-shot here. | 来张特写的合影 |
[55:56] | I, like this passionate gentleman here, came from humble beginnings. | 我与这位热情的先生一样 出身卑微 |
[56:01] | In the words of my dear father, | 我亲爱的父亲曾经说过 |
[56:04] | “No dream is too big, and no dreamer, too small.” | “梦想再大也不嫌大 梦想家再小也不嫌小” |
[56:10] | And that is why I, for one, | 这就是我为什么相信 |
[56:13] | believe that if the Indy 500 isn’t going to put a limit on speed, | 印第500既然不限制速度 |
[56:17] | then it shouldn’t put a limit on spirit! | 又怎么能限制追求速度的精神! |
[56:22] | Give the people what they want. | 顺从民意吧 |
[56:24] | Let him race! | 让他参赛! |
[56:26] | Let him race! Let him race! Let him race! | 让他参赛! 让他参赛! 让他参赛! |
[56:30] | Just me. | 只拍我就好 |
[56:32] | Whole frame, my face. | 给我的脸来个特写 |
[56:37] | All right! | 好吧! |
[56:40] | “All right,” what? | 什么”好吧”? |
[56:43] | Your snail can compete in the Indianapolis 500. | 你的蜗牛可以参加印第500大奖赛 |
[56:49] | Yeah! | 太好了! |
[56:50] | Has the world lost its mind? | 这些人都疯了吗? |
[57:03] | To Turbo! | 为涡轮干杯! |
[57:05] | Starlight Plaza! Hey! | 星光广场 万岁! |
[57:07] | He ain’t slow no more. | 他会勇往直前的 |
[57:08] | That’s for sure. | 那当然 |
[57:09] | Shut the door. | 关好车门 |
[57:10] | Get on the floor. | 登上舞台 |
[57:12] | Barbeque sauce! | 烤肉酱! |
[57:16] | And we’re back with more from Indianapolis. | 来自印第安纳波利斯的报道 |
[57:17] | Check it out. We’re on TV. | 看啊 我们上电视了 |
[57:19] | Mr. Lopez, how do you feel about | 洛佩兹先生 能参加印第500大奖赛 |
[57:21] | getting to compete in the Indy 500? | 感觉如何啊? |
[57:23] | I’m just so happy. | 我太高兴了 |
[57:25] | And we’d all be happy to see you | 我们非常欢迎你们 |
[57:27] | come on down to the Starlight Plaza. | 来星光广场游览 |
[57:29] | Just north of the 101 in Van Nuys, California. | 就在加州范奈司市101国道南侧 |
[57:32] | Kim Ly Nail Salon. Where we put the “nail” in “snail. “ | 金丽美甲店 犀利如蜗牛 |
[57:37] | Taco Man cried in front of millions of people. Ow! | 卷饼哥在全国观众面前哭鼻子了 哦! |
[58:02] | Here you go, Paz. Nice and warm. | 休息吧 帕斯 睡个好觉 |
[58:04] | Goodnight, Tito. | 晚安 提特 |
[58:05] | – You comfy enough, Bobby? – Uh… No. | – 躺得舒服吗 鲍比? – 呃… 不舒服 |
[58:07] | Okay, let me know if you need anything. | 那好 有事情就叫我 |
[58:09] | Hey! No touching! | 嘿! 别摸我! |
[58:14] | Smooth, smooth, smooth. | 轻轻地 轻轻地 |
[58:16] | Sleep tight, Little Amigo. We got a big day tomorrow. | 睡个好觉 小家伙 明天可要大干一场 |
[58:22] | Yep. | 是的 |
[58:25] | Big day, indeed. | 确实是个大日子 |
[58:27] | Hmm, I’m detecting a refreshing note of disapproval. | 嗯 我感觉到了某人很不满 |
[58:30] | I’m worried. And you should be, too. | 我担心你 你也应该担心自己 |
[58:33] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[58:35] | You are delusional, you know that? | 你总是痴心妄想 知道吗? |
[58:38] | It’s Big Red all over again. | 就像是你去救”大红妞”一样 |
[58:41] | Only this time, instead of one lawn mower, | 但这次要对付不是一台割草机 |
[58:44] | it’ll be 32 giant, fire-breathing cars! | 而是32辆喷着火的巨大赛车! |
[58:49] | And I won’t be able to save you. | 这次我可救不了你了 |
[58:51] | You won’t have to, because this time, I have speed. | 这次不用你救我 因为我跑得快 |
[58:55] | You’re not a car. You’re a snail. | 你不是赛车 你只是蜗牛 |
[58:58] | I got a shot here, Chet. I can do this. You’ll see. | 我有这本事的 切特 等着看我成功吧 |
[59:03] | No, I won’t. | 我才不看 |
[59:04] | I will not stand by and watch the only brother I’ve got | 我不想眼睁睁地看着我唯一的弟弟 |
[59:09] | risk his life chasing some impossible dream. | 冒着生命危险去追不现实的目标 |
[59:13] | I’m sorry, Theo. | 抱歉 西奥 |
[59:19] | All of these people, they believe in me. | 这些人 他们都相信我 |
[59:22] | Guy Gagne believes in me. | 盖・钢岩也相信我 |
[59:26] | Why won’t you? | 为什么就你不相信? |
[59:28] | And by the way, my name is Turbo. | 还有 我的名字是涡轮 |
[1:00:00] | All right. Tout suite, let’s go. | 好了 各位 我们走吧 |
[1:00:12] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[1:00:14] | 2.2-liter turbo V6. | 2.2升涡轮增压V6引擎 |
[1:00:17] | 24-valve quad-overhead cam. | 24气门顶置凸轮轴 |
[1:00:21] | Fastest open-wheel, single-seat machine on the planet. | 开放式轮毂 世上最快的单座赛车 |
[1:00:24] | I think I’m in love. | 我陷入爱河了 |
[1:00:29] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[1:00:39] | You’re not trying to steal my trophy from me, are you? | 你不是想偷我的奖杯吧? |
[1:00:45] | Because if you want one for yourself, you may have a long wait. | 你要是也想要一座 可能得花点时间了 |
[1:00:49] | Espresso? | 来点意式咖啡? |
[1:00:51] | So, you are my little competition, eh? | 你就是我的小竞争者 是吧? |
[1:00:56] | The underdog versus the champion. | 草根仔对冠军 |
[1:00:58] | The world loves the underdogs, you know. | 但人们喜欢草根仔 |
[1:01:01] | The dreamers out there, they need them. | 梦想家需要他们 |
[1:01:04] | Need to believe that one day, maybe | 因为他们相信有一天 |
[1:01:07] | they could achieve the impossible, too. | 草根仔也能成功 |
[1:01:12] | Well, the sad truth is, underdogs seldom win. | 但不幸的是 草根仔不可能赢 |
[1:01:18] | And dreamers? | 而梦想家呢? |
[1:01:20] | Let’s just say, eventually, they have to wake up. | 他们最后不得不清醒过来面对现实 |
[1:01:26] | I’ve never talked to a snail before. So small, so amusing. | 我从没和蜗牛聊过天 你真渺小 真可笑 |
[1:01:31] | No wonder they want to see you race, eh? | 难怪他们都想看你上场比赛 |
[1:01:33] | Vroom! Vroom! | 隆! 隆! |
[1:01:36] | Look at him go. | 看他跑得多快 |
[1:01:38] | Thank you, plucky snail. | 谢谢你 勇敢的蜗牛 |
[1:01:40] | Because of you, the whole world will be watching this race. | 因为你的参与 全世界都在关注这场比赛 |
[1:01:45] | And when the checkered flag drops, they’ll be watching me win. | 当格子旗落下 他们会看着我赢得胜利 |
[1:01:55] | Crawl home, garden snail, | 爬回去吧 菜园蜗牛 |
[1:02:00] | while you still can. | 趁你还没被压扁 |
[1:02:06] | Good afternoon, race fans, | 下午好 赛车迷们 |
[1:02:08] | and welcome to this year’s running of the Indianapolis 500. | 欢迎来到印第安纳波利斯500英里大奖赛 |
[1:02:12] | Televised in over 200 countries | 今天有200多个国家全程直播 |
[1:02:14] | and aired in 33 different languages, | 33种语言同时解说 |
[1:02:17] | this is no longer just a race, | 这场比赛意义非凡 |
[1:02:19] | this is the day you’ll be telling your grandchildren about. | 今天的比赛将成为未来跟你的孙儿们的谈资 |
[1:02:24] | Where were you the day they let a snail race in the Indy 500? | 蜗牛参加印第500大奖赛那天你在哪里? |
[1:02:30] | Okay, time to go. You ready? | 好了 要开始了 准备好了吗? |
[1:02:41] | All right, team meeting. Bring it in. | 好了 赛前碰头会 准备好 |
[1:02:43] | This is it, Little Amigo. This is our moment. Our time. | 要开始了 小家伙 这是我们的辉煌一刻 |
[1:02:48] | Today is the day we make our mark. | 我们即将改写历史 |
[1:02:53] | Everybody in! It’s go time! | 大家准备好! 该出发了! |
[1:03:02] | Oh, Theo. Be careful out there. | 哦 西奥 要小心点啊 |
[1:03:07] | Hey, little snail. Are you lost? | 嘿 小蜗牛 你迷路了吗? |
[1:03:09] | No. | 才没有 |
[1:03:10] | Are you a boy, or a girl? | 你是男孩还是女孩? |
[1:03:13] | Why is this confusing? I’m not a girl! | 这还用问吗? 我可是纯爷们! |
[1:03:17] | And there they are, folks. Some of the biggest names in motorsport. | 声名显赫的赛车手们入场了 |
[1:03:21] | Shelby Stone, hot off her win in Sao Paulo. | 谢尔比・斯通刚刚赢得了圣保罗大奖赛 |
[1:03:24] | Oh, and there’s Claudio Cruz, A.K.A. “The Brazilian Butcher.” | 哦 那是克劳迪奥・克鲁兹 人称”巴西屠夫” |
[1:03:28] | He actually was a butcher before he got into race car driving. | 据说他成为车手之前真的是个屠夫 |
[1:03:34] | Gagne! Gagne! Gagne! | 钢岩! 钢岩! 钢岩! |
[1:03:37] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:03:38] | And here he comes, folks, le man, le myth, le legend… | 朋友们 接下来登场的是… |
[1:03:42] | le “if I could choose anybody in the world | 无与伦比的传奇车手 |
[1:03:43] | to be my best friend it would be…” | “公认的魅力先生…” |
[1:03:46] | Guy Gagne! | 伟大的盖・钢岩! |
[1:03:48] | Yes, yes. “Gagne, Gagne!” | 好 呼喊”钢岩 钢岩!”吧 |
[1:04:02] | You know, food trucks are actually very popular these days. | 食品大篷车最近很受欢迎 |
[1:04:05] | And I tell you what, I do love a good torta. | 告诉你们个秘密 我最爱吃蛋糕了 |
[1:04:17] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:04:19] | Whoo! Uh-huh. | 哇! 嗯哼 |
[1:04:20] | And would you look at those T-shirts? | 看到他们的T恤了吗? |
[1:04:22] | It is amazing what you can do on your printer at home. | 家用打印机真是越来越多功能了 |
[1:04:26] | Ay, Tito, you better know what you’re doing. | 唉 提特 你最好知道自己在干嘛 |
[1:04:30] | Here you go, little snail. Now you’ve got the best seat in the house. | 坐在这儿 小蜗牛 这可是全场最好的位置 |
[1:04:37] | Oh, no. Nope. This isn’t happening. | 哦 不要 别这样 |
[1:04:41] | I gotta get out of here. | 我得赶紧走 |
[1:04:43] | Stay here. I’ll be right back. | 乖乖地 我马上回来 |
[1:04:45] | Help! Let me out. Let me out! | 救命啊! 放我出去 放我出去! |
[1:04:50] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[1:04:51] | Good afternoon and welcome | 大家下午好 |
[1:04:54] | to what has become the most anticipated and unprecedented | 欢迎来到万众瞩目的 |
[1:04:58] | running of the Indianapolis 500. | 印第安纳波利斯500英里大奖赛的现场 |
[1:05:01] | So, without further ado, | 比赛即将开始 |
[1:05:04] | ladies and gentlemen, and snail, | 女士们先生们 还有蜗牛们 |
[1:05:09] | start your engines! | 发动赛车! |
[1:05:22] | It’s like an earthquake! | 就像地震一样! |
[1:05:25] | I love it. Is it weird that I love it? | 我喜欢这样 我很奇怪吗? |
[1:05:27] | Everyone, off the track, please. | 请无关人员离开赛道 |
[1:05:29] | See you in the winner’s circle, garden snail. | 冠军领奖台见 菜园蜗牛 |
[1:05:31] | Easy to the peasy, baby. | 对你来说小菜一碟的 |
[1:05:33] | Everything’s gonna be fine, okay? We can do this, right? | 会一切顺利的 我们会成功的 知道吗? |
[1:05:37] | Oh, I wish I was tiny, so I can give you a hug. | 哦 真希望我能小点 这样就能拥抱你一下了 |
[1:05:39] | Get off the track! | 快离开赛道! |
[1:05:41] | Okay, okay, I’m going! Good luck out there, Turbo! | 好的 这就走! 祝你好运 涡轮! |
[1:06:05] | Did anybody bring earplugs? | 有人带耳塞了吗? |
[1:06:07] | What? | 啥? |
[1:06:08] | Oh, I can’t watch this. | 哦 我目不忍视了 |
[1:06:10] | The pace car is off and the parade laps are underway. | 开路车上路了 赛车尾随其后进行暖胎 |
[1:06:13] | Only moments until the green flag drops, | 只等绿旗挥下 |
[1:06:16] | and history is made here at Indianapolis. | 在这里将会写下新的历史篇章 |
[1:06:47] | Let’s do this. | 我来了 |
[1:06:49] | And the race is on! | 比赛正式开始! |
[1:06:51] | You go, Turbo! | 加油 涡轮! |
[1:07:16] | Turbo, struggling out there. | 涡轮 一直在挣扎求生 |
[1:07:18] | Looks like the party is over for the motoring mollusk. | 看来这只带壳的小赛车已经不行了 |
[1:07:26] | He’s getting killed out there. | 他会被压扁的 |
[1:07:27] | What have we done? | 我们该怎么办? |
[1:07:34] | Whoa. That snail is history. | 哇 小蜗牛完蛋了 |
[1:07:37] | Oh! I think I’m gonna be sick. | 哦! 我有点想吐了 |
[1:07:57] | Come on, garden snail. Get your head in the game! | 加油 菜园蜗牛 用点脑子! |
[1:08:21] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 走! |
[1:08:25] | All right, go, go, go! | 来了 快 快 上! |
[1:08:32] | Come on! We’re supposed to be a team, here! | 拜托! 我们应该像个团队一样配合! |
[1:08:34] | We’re trying. | 我们也想啊 |
[1:08:35] | It’s a snail. There’s not that much to do. | 它是只蜗牛 我们能帮它什么啊 |
[1:08:38] | That’s it. This pit crew is officially under new management. | 够了 这个维修团队现在正式换领导了 |
[1:08:44] | Now, this is how it’s done. Air jack. | 好了 瞧我们的吧 千斤顶 |
[1:08:47] | Jack-tivate. | 顶起 |
[1:08:49] | – Lube. – Applied liberally. | – 润滑油 – 满上了 |
[1:08:50] | Detailing. | 保养 |
[1:08:51] | – Wax on, wax off. – Ow! | – 美容保养啦 – 啊! |
[1:08:53] | – Fuel! – Down the hatch. | – 充能! – 一口闷啊 |
[1:08:54] | Chug! Chug! Chug! | 吞吧! 吞吧! 吞吧! |
[1:08:55] | Foot massage. | 足部按摩 |
[1:08:56] | You know it. | 你懂的 |
[1:08:58] | Relaxing vibes. | 享受这震动吧 |
[1:09:00] | Own it, brother. | 加点料 哥们 |
[1:09:02] | Now, de-lax those vibes! | 好了 给点劲爆的节奏! |
[1:09:05] | Ahhh! Are you crazy? | 啊! 你疯了吧? |
[1:09:06] | – Ow! – Yeah, I’m crazy! What made you think I was sane? | – 啊! – 废话! 你以为我神经正常啊? |
[1:09:09] | I don’t know how to… Ow! | 我不知道怎么… 啊! |
[1:09:10] | – Are you a car? – No. | – 你是辆车吗? – 不是 |
[1:09:12] | Are you a car? | 你是一辆车子吗? |
[1:09:13] | No! | 不是! |
[1:09:14] | Then stop driving like one! | 那就别跑得跟开车似的! |
[1:09:18] | Now get out there. Snail up, baby! | 现在上跑道吧 蜗牛雄起 哥们! |
[1:09:20] | Go, T-boogie, go! | 上 涡轮 上! |
[1:09:29] | Gagne with a commanding lead now. | 钢岩目前遥遥领先 |
[1:09:31] | Followed by Claudio Cruz, Shelby Stone and Takao Noguchi. | 后面跟着克劳迪奥・克鲁兹 谢尔比・斯通和野口隆夫 |
[1:09:39] | Ow! Come on. | 噢! 不是吧 |
[1:09:49] | Snail up. | 蜗牛雄起 |
[1:09:57] | Snail up. | 蜗牛雄起 |
[1:10:04] | Yes! | 成功了! |
[1:10:05] | I don’t believe it! Turbo just went under a car! | 难以置信! 涡轮刚刚从一辆车底穿过了! |
[1:10:09] | Whoa! Did you see that? | 哇! 你看到了吗? |
[1:10:18] | Despite a rocky start, it looks like Turbo is gaining some ground. | 尽管开局不利 不过看来涡轮开始奋起直追了 |
[1:10:22] | Yeah! Now we’re talking! | 耶! 这才像话嘛! |
[1:10:29] | Where is he? Where is he? | 他在哪? 他在哪? |
[1:10:47] | Oh! He passed another one! | 噢! 他又超过一辆了! |
[1:10:49] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:10:51] | That’s my brother, right there. That’s the back of his head! | 快看啊 那是我弟弟 那是他的后脑勺! |
[1:11:08] | Go, go, go! Left turn! Left turn! | 快 快 快! 左转! 左转! |
[1:11:10] | Yeah! Left turn! | 耶! 左转! |
[1:11:26] | Turbo maneuvers past Shelby Stone and into second place! | 涡轮灵活地超越谢尔比・斯通 排在第二位了! |
[1:11:30] | He is hot on Gagne’s heels! | 他现在紧跟在钢岩之后! |
[1:11:32] | The snail’s not going away, Guy. | 这蜗牛不好对付 盖 |
[1:11:34] | All right, I know, I know! | 行了 我知道 我知道! |
[1:11:46] | These racers better watch it coming into turn four. | 车手们得小心这第四个弯了 |
[1:11:49] | This late in the race, that outside edge is full of marbles. | |
[1:11:52] | And you don’t want to play with these marbles, kids. | 这可不是闹着玩的 |
[1:11:54] | That rubber peeling off the tires | 轮胎上脱落的橡胶碎屑 |
[1:11:56] | can be a minefield for these drivers. | 对车手们来说就像个地雷阵 |
[1:12:00] | Here we go. | 好戏来了 |
[1:12:02] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:12:25] | Turbo! | 涡轮! |
[1:12:27] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:12:34] | Oh, man. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:12:35] | What are we gonna do? If he takes another hit like that last one… | 我们该怎么办? 要是他再像那样撞上一次… |
[1:12:38] | You gotta pull him, Tito. | 你得叫停了 提特 |
[1:12:43] | I’m sorry, Little Amigo. It’s over. | 对不起 小朋友 就到这吧 |
[1:12:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:12:58] | We got this far. It’s good enough. | 我们走到这一步 已经足够了 |
[1:13:05] | No, it’s not. | 不 这还不够 |
[1:13:09] | With the green flag about to be waved, | 绿旗即将挥动 |
[1:13:11] | it looks like a mere formality at this point. | 现在看来只是走个过场了 |
[1:13:13] | Gagne, just five laps away from victory. | 钢岩 离最后胜利只剩5圈了 |
[1:13:16] | Wait a minute! Turbo is still in this thing! | 等等! 涡轮还在比赛中! |
[1:13:20] | Huh? | 啥? |
[1:13:32] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:13:34] | Whoa! What happened there? | 哇! 发生什么事了? |
[1:13:39] | Come on, come on! | 加油 加油! |
[1:13:41] | Whoa! | 啊! |
[1:13:48] | No! | 不! |
[1:13:49] | Theo! | 西奥! |
[1:13:55] | No! | 不! |
[1:13:59] | Not this time. Come on! | 这次你别想 加油! |
[1:14:09] | Come on, Turbo. Come on, Turbo. | 加油 涡轮 加油 涡轮 |
[1:14:14] | Come on, just hold in there a little longer. | 拜托 再坚持一会儿 |
[1:14:26] | No! | 不! |
[1:14:36] | No! | 不要啊! |
[1:14:40] | Farewell, little snail. | 永别了 小蜗牛 |
[1:14:55] | Unbelievable! Turbo takes the lead. | 难以置信! 涡轮领先了 |
[1:14:59] | Snail-style, baby! | 蜗牛总动员啊 哥们! |
[1:15:01] | Bad idea. Bad idea. | 脑残啊 脑残啊 |
[1:15:05] | And the white flag is in the air as we enter the 200th and final lap. | 进入最后的第200圈 终点已经遥遥在望了 |
[1:15:10] | Turbo weaving between lapped cars like a snail possessed. | 涡轮疯狂地在车丛中穿梭 |
[1:15:12] | He is determined to hold onto his lead. | 他决心保住领先地位 |
[1:15:27] | No! | 不! |
[1:15:30] | I will not lose to a snail! | 我决不会输给一只蜗牛! |
[1:15:34] | Gagne is in the marbles! | 钢岩开上碎屑带了! |
[1:15:38] | Guy, what are you doing? | 盖 你在干什么? |
[1:15:45] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:15:55] | Ah… | 啊… |
[1:16:01] | Theo! | 西奥! |
[1:16:07] | Turbo! | 西奥! |
[1:16:10] | The track is backed up all the way down the front straight. | 终点前的直道上撞成一锅粥了 |
[1:16:14] | It’s complete gridlock down there. | 赛道全都堵上了 |
[1:16:19] | I can’t see him. I can’t see him. | 我看不到他 我看不到他 |
[1:16:22] | Guy, are you okay? | 盖 你没事吧? |
[1:16:28] | Where am I? | 我在哪呢? |
[1:16:37] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[1:16:38] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[1:16:40] | Let’s finish this. | 来做个了断吧 |
[1:17:00] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:17:02] | Oh… Turbo. | 哦… 涡轮 |
[1:17:17] | No, no, no. Theo, what are you doing? Don’t give up. | 不 不 不 西奥 你在干什么? 不要放弃 |
[1:17:23] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:17:30] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:17:34] | Hey! Where are you going? | 嘿! 你想去哪儿呢? |
[1:17:37] | No, no! | 不 不! |
[1:17:38] | Get back here! No, wait! | 给我回来! 不 停下! |
[1:17:42] | No! Little snail! | 不! 小蜗牛! |
[1:17:45] | Theo! | 西奥! |
[1:17:47] | Is that Chet? | 那是切特吗? |
[1:17:54] | Now, I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear what I clearly just heard. | 呃 小子 我可以装作没听到 |
[1:18:01] | Ugh! | 啊! |
[1:18:03] | Salt! | 盐! |
[1:18:10] | Crows? Are you kidding me? | 乌鸦? 开什么玩笑? |
[1:18:13] | Long time no see, Chet! | 好久不见 切特! |
[1:18:17] | Hey! Don’t test me, crow. | 嘿! 别惹毛我 死乌鸦 |
[1:18:22] | White Shadow! | 白色幻影! |
[1:18:26] | Nice moves back there, boo. | 刚才真是太帅了 亲 |
[1:18:34] | Is this really necessary? | 有必要这么干吗? |
[1:18:36] | No, man. But it’s fun. | 是没必要 但是很好玩啊 |
[1:18:39] | Whoo! | 喔! |
[1:18:43] | Theo! | 西奥! |
[1:18:46] | Theo! | 西奥! |
[1:18:56] | Chet? | 切特? |
[1:18:57] | Finish this! | 跑完比赛! |
[1:19:00] | I can’t. | 我不行了 |
[1:19:01] | Oh, yes, you can. | 噢 不 你可以的 |
[1:19:03] | You’re right, you know. | 你是对的 知道吗 |
[1:19:05] | It is in you. It’s always been in you. | 你是天生的 这就是你的使命 |
[1:19:10] | Now, I did not just face every fear known to snail-kind | 我历尽千辛万苦来到这 |
[1:19:14] | to come down here and watch you hide in your shell. | 可不是为了来看你躲在壳里 |
[1:19:18] | I’m sitting on a crow, for crying out loud! | 我可是骑着一只乌鸦朝你吼呢! |
[1:19:22] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[1:19:26] | And my little brother never gives up. | 而我弟弟是决不会放弃的 |
[1:19:30] | That’s the best thing about you. | 这是你最大的优点 |
[1:19:33] | So, you get out there and you win this… | 所以 重回跑道 赢得比赛吧… |
[1:19:38] | Turbo. | 涡轮 |
[1:19:58] | He’s still going. | 他还在坚持呢 |
[1:20:09] | Son of a gun. | 神奇小子啊 |
[1:20:25] | Come on, come on! | 拜托 启动吧! |
[1:20:44] | Unbelievable! The race is back on! | 难以置信啊! 比赛又恢复了! |
[1:20:48] | – Excuse me. – Excuse me. | – 借过 – 借过 |
[1:20:51] | Little Amigo! | 小朋友! |
[1:20:56] | Hey, snail! He’s gradually gaining on you! | 嘿 小蜗牛! 他追上来了! |
[1:21:24] | Come on! Come on! | 快啊! 快点! |
[1:21:38] | Turbo! Tuck and roll! | 涡轮! 缩壳快滚! |
[1:22:05] | And Turbo wins it by a shell! | 涡轮以一壳的优势赢得了比赛! |
[1:22:07] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 干得好! |
[1:22:11] | Chet! Chet! | 切特! 切特! |
[1:22:14] | Turbo! | 涡轮! |
[1:22:15] | Chet! | 切特! |
[1:22:16] | We won, right? We just won? | 我们赢了 对吧? 我们赢了? |
[1:22:18] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[1:22:20] | Hey, everybody! My brother won the Indy 5,000! | 嘿 各位! 我弟弟赢了印第5000大奖赛! |
[1:22:26] | Wow. That’s so romantic. | 哇 太浪漫了 |
[1:22:30] | Hey, Angelo. We did it! | 嘿 安吉洛 我们成功了! |
[1:22:33] | We did it. We did it! | 成功了 我们成功了! |
[1:22:37] | Free tacos for everybody! | 墨西哥卷饼 全体免费! |
[1:22:40] | Snail power, baby! | 蜗牛的力量! |
[1:22:45] | Um… | 呃… |
[1:22:47] | Mom. | 妈 |
[1:22:48] | Hey, Gagne! Why don’t you pick on someone your own size? | 嘿 钢岩! 你净会欺负小个子是吧? |
[1:22:51] | – You big bad boy! – Security! | – 你个大傻蛋! – 保安! |
[1:22:53] | I step on you! Do you like that? | 我踩扁你! 舒服了吗? |
[1:22:55] | – Sleeper hold! – All right. | – 夺命剪刀手! – 行了 |
[1:22:56] | Hey, Let go. Let go of me! I’m just an old lady! | 嘿 放开 放开我! 我只是个老太婆! |
[1:23:01] | Kim Ly Nail Salon! | 金丽美甲沙店! |
[1:23:09] | That’s our snail! | 那是我们的英雄蜗牛! |
[1:23:13] | It’s like I always said, Little Amigo, you are amazing! | 就像我一直说的 小朋友 你棒极了! |
[1:23:20] | Okay, wait. | 好了 等着 |
[1:23:21] | Just keep your eyes closed until I say so, okay? | 等我说了再睁开眼睛 好吗? |
[1:23:23] | Tito, this is stupid. | 提特 这太傻蛋了 |
[1:23:26] | Ta-da! | 嗒哒! |
[1:23:27] | Hello, Angelo. Let’s get cooking. | 你好 安吉洛 一起烹饪吧 |
[1:23:31] | Boom! | 噗! |
[1:23:33] | The stove talks, bro. | 哥 这炉子会说话 |
[1:23:36] | Uh-uh. Mmm-mmm. No, honey, soonest available three months from now, 6:00 AM. | 呃 嗯 不 亲爱的 最快也要预约到三个月后了 早上6点. |
[1:23:39] | Brenda, that daisy really brings out your foot! | 布兰达 这雏菊很衬你的脚! |
[1:23:44] | Hey, I’m not paying you guys to sit around and look pretty. | 嘿 我可不是雇你们来这里摆样子的 |
[1:23:48] | Now, that’s more like it. | 嗯 这才像样嘛 |
[1:23:50] | Check it out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[1:23:51] | Whoa. This guy is good. | 哇 这家伙真棒 |
[1:23:52] | And last, but not least, Sanitation. Mmm. | 最后可千万别忘了 环境卫生 嗯 |
[1:23:55] | Nice choice, young man. | 有眼光 小伙子 |
[1:23:57] | Come on, boys. It’s time to take out the trash. | 来吧 伙计们 该清理垃圾了 |
[1:24:05] | Whoo-hoo! Take a look at this place. | 哇喔! 瞧瞧这地方 |
[1:24:08] | Like I said, your skills have truly paid the bills. | 我就说嘛 凭你的本事肯定能捞一票 |
[1:24:12] | Yeah, bills. | 没错 一大票 |
[1:24:24] | What you saying, bro? | 你说什么 哥们? |
[1:24:34] | All racers to the starting line. | 所有车手请到起点集合 |
[1:24:37] | Hey, T. | 嘿 小T |
[1:24:38] | You gonna be okay without those fancy magic superpowers? | 没有了魔法般的超级速度 你还行吗? |
[1:24:41] | Sure. it never stopped any of you. Whoo! | 那当然 还是能跟你们一样行 喔! |
[1:24:50] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:24:53] | Que pasa, my friend? | 你好吗 我的朋友? |
[1:25:00] | You see that? All these people? | 看到了吗? 所有这些人? |
[1:25:02] | You did that, Little Amigo. You put this place on the map. | 都是你的功劳 小朋友 你让这里名噪一时了 |
[1:25:06] | You really are my little shooting star. | 你确实是我的小幸运星 |
[1:25:11] | Oh, I almost forgot. I got you something. | 噢 差点忘了 我给你带了礼物 |
[1:25:13] | Pam! | 啪! |
[1:25:15] | Ha-ha! You won’t be missing this. | 哈哈! 你可以甩掉这个了 |
[1:25:17] | What? You’re all better. | 哇? 恢复得差不多了 |
[1:25:23] | – Ooh! – Oh, that’s nice. | -喔! – 噢 太帅了 |
[1:25:27] | Okay, listen up. Let’s have a nice, safe race out there today. | 好啦 听好了 今天的比赛要保证安全 |
[1:25:31] | Don’t want any accidents. | 千万别出事故 |
[1:25:33] | That being said, | 话虽如此 |
[1:25:35] | blow them off the track, bro. | 把他们都干掉 老弟 |
[1:25:38] | Mmm, I love a man in uniform. For real! | 嗯 我喜欢制服诱惑 真的! |
[1:25:43] | Simmer down, boo. I’m on duty, here. | 悠着点 亲 我上着班呢 |
[1:25:46] | On your mark. | 各就各位 |
[1:25:48] | All right, so, you got a new shell. Mmm. | 好吧 换身新设备了啊 嗯 |
[1:25:51] | But can yours do this? Hit it, Burn! | 但你可以做到这样吗? 开动 烈火! |
[1:26:11] | Get set. | 预备 |
[1:26:21] | Go. | 开始 |
[1:26:31] | – Come on! Let’s do it! – Yeah! | – 来吧! 我们冲啊! – 耶! |
[1:26:37] | Hello! | 你好! |
[1:26:47] | Yes, sir. | 没错 |
[1:27:09] | What’d I say? What’d I say? | 我怎么说的? 我说什么来着? |
[1:27:23] | Oh. yeah! | 哦 耶! |
[1:27:37] | White Shadow! | 白色幻影! |
[1:28:21] | I can tuck. I can tuck. | 我能缩进去的 我能做到 |
[1:28:24] | Okay, baby, here we go. | 好了 亲爱的 来吧 |
[1:28:26] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:28:31] | I did it! I tucked! I tucked! | 我做到了! 我缩进来了! 缩进来了! |
[1:28:36] | I can’t get out. | 我出不去了 |
[1:28:48] | # That snail is fast! Whoa! # | # 那蜗牛真快! 哇! # |
[1:28:51] | # That snail is fast! # | # 那蜗牛真快! # |
[1:28:52] | # What? # | # 什么? # |
[1:28:54] | # That snail is fast! # | # 那蜗牛真快! # |
[1:28:58] | # Turbo! # | # 涡轮! # |
[1:29:00] | # That snail is fast! # | # 那蜗牛真快! # |
[1:29:02] | # Whoa! # | # 哇! # |
[1:29:05] | # Turbo! # | # 涡轮! # |
[1:29:06] | # That snail is fast! # | # 那蜗牛真快! # |
[1:29:08] | # Whoa! # | # 哇! # |
[1:29:09] | # That snail is fast! # | # 那蜗牛真快! # |
[1:29:11] | # Think that snail’s really fast # | # 觉得那蜗牛真快啊 # |
[1:29:12] | # When they race, he won’t crash # | # 赛车时 他不会撞车 # |
[1:29:14] | # On your mark Ready, set, go! # | # 各就各位 预备 开始! # |
[1:29:16] | # Watch that snail doing that dash # | # 看那蜗牛极速冲刺 # |
[1:29:17] | # Want to be number one # | # 力争第一 # |
[1:29:19] | # He definitely races fast # | # 他确实跑得快 # |
[1:29:20] | # Got that pedal to the metal # | # 草根也能赢大奖 # |
[1:29:22] | # Vroom, vroom! Flooring that gas # | # 轰 轰! 油门全开 # |
[1:29:23] | # Got a need for speed. That’s all the people see # | # 人们所看到的 如极品飞车般 # |
[1:29:26] | # You watch him move so fast # | # 你看他那飞快的速度 # |
[1:29:28] | # Man, it’s hard to believe # | # 哦 难以置信啊 # |
[1:29:29] | # But guess who did it Yeah, he did it # | # 但你猜谁做到了 没错 就是他 # |
[1:29:31] | # He would never quit it # | # 他决不会放弃 # |
[1:29:33] | # To all his friends and fans, look at him crossing the finish # | # 为了他的朋友和粉丝 看他冲过终点 # |
[1:29:36] | # Turbo! You see this snail moving fast # | # 涡轮! 你看这蜗牛的极致速度 # |
[1:29:38] | # You slow, you gonna get passed # | # 慢下来 你就会被超越 # |
[1:29:39] | # You see him gaining position for first # | # 看到他占领第一位 # |
[1:29:41] | # He won’t be last # | # 他不会落后的 # |
[1:29:43] | # He’s ready to make a dash # | # 他已经准备好冲刺 # |
[1:29:44] | # Snail quicker than a lighting flash # | # 快过闪电的蜗牛啊 # |
[1:29:46] | # His engine’s roaring. He’s flooring. He won’t run out of gas. # | # 他的引擎在轰鸣 他油门全开 不知疲倦 # |
[1:29:48] | # Turbo! The snail is fast # | # 涡轮! 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:29:50] | # The snail is fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:29:52] | # The snail is fast, fast, fast, fast, fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 快 快 快 快 # |
[1:29:54] | # Turbo! The snail is fast # | # 涡轮! 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:29:56] | # The snail is fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:29:58] | # The snail is fast, fast, fast, fast, fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 快 快 快 快 # |
[1:30:00] | # Don’t think this snail can race or even be a winner either? # | # 你以为蜗牛没法赛车 更不能赢得比赛? # |
[1:30:04] | # When he get behind the wheel # | # 当他上到跑道 # |
[1:30:05] | # In the race, he’ll be the leader # | # 在赛场上 他独领风骚 # |
[1:30:07] | # He’ll be numero uno. Call him Turbo, Mr. Snail # | # 他就是第一名 叫他涡轮 蜗牛先生 # |
[1:30:10] | # On the race track # | # 在赛道上 # |
[1:30:12] | # Hit the gas and never fail # | # 油门全开 决不言败 # |
[1:30:13] | # Love the speed, going fast # | # 爱这极速 全速冲刺 # |
[1:30:15] | # Headed right past you Winner of the race # | # 全速赶超 冠军车手 # |
[1:30:17] | # Turbo snail Yup, that’s who # | # 蜗牛雄起 那就是涡轮 # |
[1:30:20] | # So buckle up Do your thing # | # 扣好安全带 全速冲刺 # |
[1:30:22] | # No one on the track ever raced past him to win # | # 赛道上无人能超越他 # |
[1:30:25] | # Look at him Turbo! # | # 看啊 涡轮! # |
[1:30:26] | # You see the snail moving fast # | # 你看那蜗牛极速冲刺 # |
[1:30:27] | # You slow, you’re gonna get passed # | # 慢下来 你就被超越 # |
[1:30:29] | # You see him gaining position for first # | # 看到他占领第一位 # |
[1:30:31] | # He won’t be last # | # 他不会落后的 # |
[1:30:32] | # He’s ready to make a dash # | # 他已经准备好冲刺 # |
[1:30:34] | # Snail quicker than a lighting flash # | # 快过闪电的蜗牛啊 # |
[1:30:35] | # His engine’s roaring He’s flooring He won’t run out of gas # | # 他的引擎在轰鸣 他油门全开 不知疲倦 # |
[1:30:38] | # Turbo! The snail is fast # | # 涡轮! 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:30:40] | # The snail is fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:30:41] | # The snail is fast, fast, fast, fast, fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 快 快 快 快 # |
[1:30:44] | # Turbo! The snail is fast # | # 涡轮! 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:30:46] | # The snail is fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:30:48] | # The snail is fast, fast, fast, fast, fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 快 快 快 快 # |
[1:30:51] | # Whoa! That snail is fast! # | # 哇! 那蜗牛真快! # |
[1:30:58] | # That snail is fast! # | # 那蜗牛真快! # |
[1:31:03] | # Whoa! That snail is fast! # | # 哇! 那蜗牛真快! # |
[1:31:12] | # You see the snail moving fast # | # 你看这蜗牛的极致速度 # |
[1:31:14] | # You slow, you gonna get past # | # 慢下来 你就会被超越 # |
[1:31:15] | # You see him gaining position for first # | # 看到他占领第一位 # |
[1:31:17] | # He won’t be last # | # 他不会落后的 # |
[1:31:19] | # He’s ready to make a dash # | # 他已经准备好冲刺 # |
[1:31:20] | # Snail quicker than a lightning flash # | # 快过闪电的蜗牛啊 # |
[1:31:22] | # His engine’s roaring He’s flooring He won’t run out of gas # | # 他的引擎在轰鸣 他油门全开 不知疲倦 # |
[1:31:24] | # Turbo! The snail is fast # | # 涡轮! 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:31:26] | # The snail is fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:31:28] | # The snail is fast, fast, fast, fast, fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 快 快 快 快 # |
[1:31:30] | # Turbo! The snail is fast # | # 涡轮! 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:31:32] | # The snail is fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:31:34] | # The snail is fast, fast, fast, fast, fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 快 快 快 快 # |
[1:31:37] | # Turbo! The snail is fast # | # 涡轮! 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:31:39] | # The snail is fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:31:40] | # The snail is fast, fast, fast, fast, fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 快 快 快 快 # |
[1:31:43] | # Turbo! The snail is fast # | # 涡轮! 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:31:45] | # The snail is fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 # |
[1:31:46] | # The snail is fast, fast, fast, fast, fast # | # 那蜗牛真快 快 快 快 快 # |
[1:31:49] | # Turbo! # | # 涡轮! # |