Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

True Lies(真实的谎言)[1994]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on True Lies(真实的谎言)[1994]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:真实的谎言
英文名称:True Lies
年代:1994

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] 二十世纪福克斯 出品
[00:10] 詹姆斯・卡梅隆 导演
[00:15] 阿诺德・史瓦辛格 主演
[00:26] 片名:真实的谎言
[00:46] 瑞士 乔伯湖
[02:55] – Honey, I’m home.- Roger that. -亲爱的,我到了 -收到
[02:57] Copy at the boathouse.Right on time. 准时到达船屋
[03:01] Faisil, get your butt in here.Harry’s inside. 法西尔,快进来 哈利进去了
[03:04] Yeah, yeah, I’m coming.I’m coming. 好,好,我来了 我来了
[03:10] – Hey, were you born in a barn?- Whorehouse. -嘿,你谷仓生的吗? -青楼生的
[03:18] All right. You got your fur-coated razor blade there… 好了 你周围有狗…
[03:21] and a bunch of guys with guns. 和一群带枪的人
[03:27] I’m switching to sub-vocal now. 我现在换上耳机
[03:30] Check, check. 试音,试音
[03:32] – Check, check.- It’s talk radio. -试音 -很清楚
[03:34] – You’re on the air.- Check. -听到你了 -试音
[03:51] That guard nearest to you is moving away. 离你最近的守卫走开了
[04:02] He’s at the service door.He’s inside. 他到餐厅门了 他进去了
[04:15] 这是什么?再加点蒜
[04:18] 是喂狗的吗?把这些丢掉,快点
[04:39] 您好吗?很高兴见到你
[04:47] Have you seen Khaled yet? 你看到哈利德没有?
[04:51] Yep, there he is. 看到了,他在这儿
[04:53] How come billionaires are always short? 为什么亿万富翁都是矮的?
[05:01] Excuse me. 对不起
[05:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:08] Colonel! How are you? 上校!你好吗?
[05:10] It’s so good to see you again. 真高兴再见到您
[05:11] Yes, it’s been a long time. 是的,很久没见了
[05:13] – Terrific.- Who was that guy? -太好了 -那家伙是谁?
[05:18] Could you hold this for a second? Thanks. 请拿一下这个,谢谢
[05:21] You should be crossing the main foyer, 你该穿过大厅,
[05:23] heading for the stairs. 走到楼梯
[05:31] Keep moving. Keep moving. 继续 继续
[05:43] I’m in the library, heading out to the second-floor balcony. 我到了图书馆,正走向二楼的阳台
[06:10] 编剧:詹姆斯・卡梅隆
[06:31] 制片:詹姆斯・卡梅隆 史蒂芬尼・奥斯丁
[06:41] Modem in place.Transmitting now. 解调器到位 开始传送数据
[06:46] Affirmatory. 确认
[06:47] It’s a good hook-up. 连接顺畅
[06:50] These are encrypted files. 这是加密文件
[06:51] It’s going to take me a few minutes. 要花上几分钟破解
[06:56] I got your password. 我搞到口令了
[07:08] 厕所在哪?我急死了
[07:11] 在楼下左手边
[07:25] 导演:詹姆斯・卡梅隆
[07:37] – Magnificent, isn’t it?- Yes, quite. -太美了,不是吗? -的确
[07:41] I thought I knew Khaled’s friends, 哈利德的朋友我都认识
[07:43] but I don’t believe I’ve met you before. 但我觉得没见过你
[07:45] We haven’t met,because I certainly would remember. 确实没见过,不然我会想起来的
[07:48] Renquist, Harry Renquist. 伦奎斯特,哈利・伦奎斯特
[07:51] Juno Skinner. 朱诺・斯金娜
[07:53] Juno Skinner. 朱诺・斯金娜
[07:57] Come on! 快!
[07:59] “Juno Skinner,arts and antiquities dealer… “朱诺・斯金娜,艺术及文物经销商…
[08:01] specializing in ancient Persia.” 精通古代波斯文物”
[08:03] This is Persian,if I’m not mistaken. 如果没弄错的话,这是波斯的
[08:06] Very good.Sixth century BC, to be exact. 真厉害 确切的说,公元前六世纪的
[08:10] – Do you like the period?- I adore it. -你喜欢那个时期吗?-是很崇拜
[08:22] We got a problem.Guards are going ape shit down there. 有麻烦 外边的警卫开始狂乱了
[08:27] Acquired most of these pieces for Jamal. 大部分是为贾迈尔买的
[08:30] Do you tango? 来支探戈?
[08:33] Tango? 探戈?
[08:34] Harty, you do not have time to tango, buddy. 哈利,没时间跳探戈,老兄
[08:38] You copy? 听到吗?
[09:28] Don’t be stopping to smell the roses now. You hear me? 别在那儿闻花香 你听到了吗?
[09:31] You gotta get out of there. 赶快离开
[09:33] Yes! Files are unlocked! 耶!文件破解了!
[09:34] Fast Faisil strikes again.I’m in. I’m down, baby. 快手法西尔再次成功 宝贝,我无往不胜
[09:37] I got my hand up her dress,and I am going for the gold… 我手放在她裙子上,直取金…
[09:40] Just copy the goddam files, okay? 你只管拷贝它妈的文件,好不好?
[10:11] Wow. And I thought this was just gonna be… 哇 我还以为这又是一场…
[10:14] another bunch of boring bankers and oil billionaires. 一帮无聊的银行家和石油富翁的聚会
[10:18] Seconds count.Ditch the bitch. 数秒 甩掉那婊子
[10:20] Unfortunately, I have to leave. 真遗撼,我要走了
[10:24] I have a plane to catch. 我要赶飞机
[10:28] Well, call me sometime. 那么,有空找我
[10:32] My offices are in Rome. 我办公室在罗马
[10:35] I would like that. 我很乐意
[10:43] Son of a bitch is with her two minutes, 婊子,只是和他呆了两分钟,
[10:45] and she’s ready to bear his children. 她就准备为他生孩子
[10:48] Twinkle toes,what’s your exit strategy? 舞圣,你怎么离开?
[10:50] I’m going to walk right out of the front gate. 我光明正大走正门
[10:52] Ballsy. Stupid, but ballsy. 有种 有点��,但有种
[11:01] Sir, may I see your invitation, please? 先生,能看一下邀请函吗?
[11:05] Sure. Here is my invitation. 可以 这就是我的邀请函
[11:16] Shit. Here we go. 糟 快走
[11:18] Slight change in plans. 计划有点小改变
[11:37] Stay! 停!
[11:59] We’re en route to the lower rendezvous point. 我们去下一个接头点
[12:01] Repeat, back-up rendezvous point! 重复,后备接应点!
[12:04] – Watch it!- It’s called ice, and it’s slick. -小心!-这是在冰上,肯定滑嘛
[12:26] – Harry, do you copy? Whoa!- I got it. -哈利,收到吗?哇!-我能行
[12:30] Shit! 糟!
[12:32] Whoops! 欧!
[13:19] Oh, my God! 哦,天!
[13:21] Whoa! I got it!I got it! I got it! 哇!控制住了!控制住了!控制住了!
[13:25] – There he is!- Shit! -他来了!-操!
[13:27] Hi, guys. 嗨,伙计
[13:31] That worked good.Right out the old front gate. 干得太棒了 就走正门出来
[13:35] Can you lean back a second? 能否靠后一下?
[13:38] Let’s go.We can still make our flight. 走 还能赶得上飞机
[13:54] All right, that’s it for Mr. Renquist. Okay, go. 好了,这是伦奎斯特先生的 好,放好了
[13:58] We got Harry Tasker billfold, 给你哈利・塔斯克的钱包
[14:01] Harry Tasker passport, ticket stub. 哈利・塔斯克的护照,票根
[14:04] Hotel bill, Tasker.I got two postcards here from Geneva. 旅馆账单,塔斯克 两张日内瓦的明信片
[14:09] Got some house keys right there… 房门钥匙…
[14:11] and I’ve got a souvenir Swiss snowing village. 还有一件瑞士冰雪村庄的纪念品
[14:15] – What’s that for?- It’s for Dana, stupe. -给谁的? -给黛娜,笨蛋
[14:17] Bring your kid home a gift,the dad thing. 回家给孩子一份礼物,老爸必做
[14:19] Nice touch. 很感动
[14:21] – Pick me up tomorrow at 8:00.- Will do. -明早8点接我 -会的
[14:27] The debriefing is at 1000. 简报会定在10点
[14:31] – See you at 8:00. Bye.- Hey, Harry. -8点见 -嘿,哈利
[14:33] Did you forget something? 你还忘了什么?
[14:36] What a team. 真是好队友
[14:39] Sleep fast, buddy. 好睡,老兄
[15:20] Hi, honey. How was your flight? 嗨,亲爱的 旅途怎么样?
[15:25] – It was fine.- Good. -很好 -那就好
[15:42] Brought you a little gift from Switzerland. Snowy village. 从瑞士给你带了份小礼物 冰雪村庄
[15:46] Wow. Thanks, Dad. 哇 谢谢,老爸
[15:49] – I’ve never had one of these.- You’re welcome. -还没有过这样的 -不客气
[15:51] You’re late for school.You better get going. 要迟到了 快去
[15:53] – Don’t forget to feed Gizmo.- Okay. -别忘了喂Gizmo -好的
[15:57] It’s pretty lame. 真逊
[16:06] – I’m late.- Yeah, me too. -我要迟到了 -我也是
[16:08] How’d it go at the convention? 会开得怎样?
[16:09] Make all the other salesmen jealous? 让别的销售员都忌妒了吧?
[16:11] It was fantastic.You wouldn’t believe it. 太美妙了 说了你都不会信
[16:14] You should have been there.We were the big hit of the show. 你真该在场 我们是展会上最红的
[16:17] With that new model ordering system, 我们带去了新的订购系统,
[16:19] the 680 I told you about… 型号680,告诉过你的…
[16:20] I can write up an order and immediately… 可以当场记录和订货…
[16:23] as soon as the customer’s name comes up, 只要顾客的名字打出来,
[16:25] you see what his credit line is… 你就可以看到他的信用是怎样的…
[16:27] what he has ordered in the past,what discount he has gotten. 他过去订过什么货,得到的折扣是多少
[16:30] – Every little detail.- Sounds great. -每个小细节都有 -听起来很棒
[16:33] It’s fantastic. That’s why I love the computer business. 太精彩了 这就是为什么我爱这家电脑公司
[16:36] Listen, the plumber called. 我说,水管工来电话
[16:38] He says he has to dig under the slab or something 他说要在地板下挖个洞什么的
[16:41] that’s gonna cost $600. 那就要600美金
[16:42] – That’s okay.- It’s not okay. It’s extortion. -还行 -不行 这简直是敲诈
[16:46] What did you tell him? 那你怎么跟他说?
[16:48] I slept with him and he said he’d knock off $100. 我跟他睡然后他说可以少100美金
[16:52] That’s good thinking.Bye, honey. 这想法不错 拜,亲爱的
[16:58] Hello! 哈罗!
[17:31] Boy, I remember the first time I got shot out of a cannon. 孩子,我记得第一次玩炮弹飞人(就穿成这样)
[17:34] – Good morning. Go to school.- Yeah, I am. -早 去上学 -是的
[17:40] Thanks, dear. 谢谢,亲爱的
[17:43] Check these out. 看看这个
[17:45] Check them out. 看看
[17:46] Where’s the image coming from? 图像从哪来?
[17:49] Got a CCD camera and a transmitter 有一个CCD镜头和一个传送器
[17:51] in a pack of smokes out there. 在那边一包烟里
[17:52] It’s pretty cool, huh? 很酷吧?
[17:57] What the hell? 搞什么鬼?
[18:05] Bye, Dad! 拜拜,老爸
[18:08] – She’s ripping you off.- I knew it. -她在偷你的钱 -我就知道会这样
[18:16] Let’s go! 走!
[18:19] Can’t stop! I’m late! Bye, Dad! 不能等了!我迟到了!拜,老爸!
[18:21] God. Shit. 老天 靠
[18:26] Kids. Ten seconds of joy,30 years of misery. 孩子,十秒的欢愉,30年的悔恨
[18:29] I got married three times, 我结过三次婚,
[18:30] but at least I was never dumb enough to have any. 但起码没笨得要生孩子
[18:32] She shouldn’t be stealing.I taught her better than that. 她不该偷钱 我教得很严的
[18:35] You’re not her parents any more,you and Helen. 她已经不当你们是父母了,你和海伦
[18:37] Her parents are Axl Rose and Madonna. 她当阿克塞尔・罗斯和麦当娜是父母
[18:40] Five minutes a day you spend with her 你每天陪她5分钟
[18:42] can’t compete with that bombardment. 敌不过音乐的狂轰乱炸
[18:43] You’re outgunned, Daddy-o. 你被火力压制了,老爹
[18:46] It’s not just because you’re a bad parent. 这不是因为你们是坏父母
[18:48] Kids today are ten years ahead of 现在的小孩比曾经的我们
[18:50] where we were at the same age. 要早熟10岁
[18:51] – Morning.- Morning, Mr. Tasker. -早 -早,塔斯克先生
[18:53] – I bet you think she’s still a virgin.- Don’t be ridiculous. -我打赌你认为她还是处女 -别瞎说
[18:55] – She’s only… What is she now?- She’s 14. -她只是…她多大了? -14岁
[18:58] – She’s only 14.- Her hormones are going like an alarm. -她只有14岁 -她的荷尔蒙已经发出警报
[19:01] It’s even money she lets that physicist on the bike boink her. 很有可能她跟那个机车小子上过床
[19:03] – Not Dana.- “Not Dana.” -黛娜不会的 -“黛娜不会的”
[19:05] Denial. It’s not just a river in Egypt no more, is it? 否认,不过是自我安慰罢了
[19:08] She’s probably stealing the money to pay for an abortion. 她可能偷钱为了堕胎
[19:10] Why don’t you open the door? 干嘛不开门?
[19:13] Or drugs. 或买毒品
[19:18] Twenty here, 50 there. 我经常20,50的不见钱
[19:19] I figured my wife’s boyfriend was taking it. 我认定是我老婆的男朋友偷了
[19:21] He takes everything else. 他什么都拿
[19:22] There’s never a beer in the goddam fridge. 甚至冰箱里的啤酒都不剩一罐
[19:24] – Thought you moved out.- I had to move back in. -你不是搬出去了吗 -不得不搬回来了
[19:27] My lawyer said 律师说
[19:27] it’d give me a better shot at getting the house… 这样会得到房子的更大一份…
[19:30] during the property settlement,but don’t change the subject. 在财产分割时 别转移话题
[19:33] – You still owe me 200 bucks.- Good morning, Janice. -你还欠我200块 -早上好,珍妮丝
[19:42] – Good morning.- Identify yourselves to the scanner. -早上好 -在扫描器上确认身份
[19:47] – Harry Tasker, 10024.- Albert Gibson, 34991. -哈利・塔斯克,10024 -阿尔伯特・吉布森,34991
[19:57] “欧米茄部门,最后的防线”
[20:03] All right, Frances. 好了,弗�O西斯
[20:05] I don’t believe we need you any longer now. Thank you. 这不需要你了 谢谢
[20:18] Sweet Jesus. You sure screwed the pooch last night, didn’t you? 上帝 你们昨晚又搞砸了
[20:22] Would you please tell me 请你们解释一下
[20:24] how I can see this as anything but a total disaster? 怎么搞出了这么个大麻烦
[20:27] “Total” is a strong word. “大麻烦”太强烈了吧
[20:30] There are different degrees of totality. 麻烦也分不同的级别
[20:32] It’s a scale, really, with a perfect mission on one end… 说真的,一方面任务圆满完成了…
[20:36] and then a total pooch screw on the other, 另一方面出了点意外
[20:38] and we’re more on this… 我们更多的是…
[20:39] Faisil, you’re new on Harry’s team,aren’t you? 法西尔,你刚加入哈利的小组吧?
[20:43] Yes. 是的
[20:45] So what makes you think 那么,是什么让你觉得
[20:46] the slack I cut him in any way translates to you? 我对他的宽恕也会转到你身上呢?
[20:51] Let me show you what we got. 我展示一下我们获得的情报
[20:56] Jamal Khaled. We think he’s dirty, 贾迈尔・哈利德 我们觉得他有问题
[20:58] so we raid his private financial files. 所以我们窃取了他的私人商业文件
[21:02] One hundred million in wire transfers 一亿美元的款项汇入
[21:04] from the Commerce Bank International. 通过国际商业银行
[21:05] Which is a front for certain countries 肯定是某国
[21:07] to finance terrorist activities. 在资助恐怖主义活动
[21:08] That’s why we think something really big is going down. 这就是为什么我们认为有大阴谋在筹划
[21:11] We know that a week ago four MIRV warheads were smuggled… 我们查知一星期前有4枚独立分导核弹头…
[21:13] out of the former Soviet Republic of Kazakhstan. 从前苏联哈萨克斯坦被偷运出来
[21:15] We think Khaled’s group bought the nukes 我们相信哈利德集团购买了这些核弹
[21:17] and is trying to bring them to US soil. 并且要试图运进美国本土
[21:20] So far this is not blowing my skirt up, gentlemen. 目前为止,这些消息都不令我满意,先生们
[21:23] Don’t you have anything remotely substantial? 你们就没有一些实质性的情报?
[21:27] Harry, do you have any hard data? 哈利,你有确切证据吗?
[21:30] Nothing you would call rock-hard. 目前还不能称为确切
[21:32] Actually it’s pretty limp, sir. 实际上是相当无力,先生
[21:34] Then perhaps you better get some… 那么你们最好搞到一些…
[21:35] before somebody parks an automobile 在有人把一辆
[21:37] in front of the White House… 尾箱装了核武器的汽车
[21:38] with a nuclear weapon in the trunk. 停在白宫草坪之前…
[21:41] It’s not like he’s saving the world or anything. 他并不像是能拯救世界的人
[21:44] He’s a sales rep, for Christ’s sake. 唉,他只是一个销售代表
[21:46] Whenever I can’t sleep,I ask him to tell me about his day. 有时睡不着,我就问他一天的工作
[21:49] Six seconds and I’m out. 只要6秒钟我就睡着了
[21:52] He acts like he’s curing cancer or something. 他看起来像是他很重要似的
[21:55] I guess this means 我猜
[21:55] you didn’t get away for the weekend after all. 这个周末你们又去不了度假了
[21:57] – Harry had to go out of town.- I’m shocked. -哈利要出差 -我很震惊
[22:00] Yeah, well, you know Harry. 是,好了,你知道哈利的
[22:05] – What’s up?- Check this out. -怎么了? -看看这个
[22:08] There’s a $2 million disbursement from Khaled to Juno Skinner. 哈利德付了200万给朱诺・斯金娜
[22:12] That’s right.The babe at the party. 这就对了 宴会上的美人儿
[22:17] That doesn’t mean anything.She buys antiquities for Khaled. 这说明不了什么 她为哈利德买古董
[22:20] He keeps his antique buys on a completely separate ledger. 他买古董总是用一个完全独立的账户
[22:24] This is a little above market rate for the horizontal bop… 为了上床,也比市场行情高太多了…
[22:26] even for a total biscuit like her. 即使是对于她这样美貌出众的女人
[22:29] I want a complete work up on her. 我要她的全部资料
[22:31] – Do we know where she is?- Right here in River City. -知道她在哪儿吗? -就在本市
[22:34] She lives in Rome, but she does stuff for the Smithsonian. 她虽然住在罗马,但也为史密森做事
[22:37] She has a lot of diplomatic connections,so she has offices here. 有许多外交联络,所以她有个办公室在这里
[22:40] I guess it’s time to send in a specialist. 我认为是时候派出我们的专家了
[22:44] – Care to tango?- Yes, I would. -来一曲探戈? -很乐意
[22:51] Assholes. 混蛋
[22:58] It’s all set up. 都搞定了
[22:58] You got a fax machine,ghost phones, all the usual stuff. 你有传真机 幽灵电话 所有相关的东西
[23:02] You have a suite at the Marquis Hotel 你以伦奎斯特的名义
[23:04] under the name of Renquist. 住在马奎斯酒店的套房
[23:06] Reality check. Let’s go. 验证一下 开始
[23:08] My name is Harry Renquist. 我叫哈利・伦奎斯特
[23:10] I own an art consulting firm in San Francisco. 我在旧金山经营一家艺术品咨询公司
[23:13] I have an appointment with Miss Skinner. 我跟斯金娜小姐有一个预约
[23:15] – Harry!- Hello. -哈利! -哈罗
[23:17] Hello. 哈罗
[23:19] I thought I’d see you again. 我知道会再见到你
[23:20] I just didn’t know it would be so soon. 但没想到会那么快
[23:22] – What’s the point of waiting?- I agree. -何必再等呢 -我同意
[23:27] Your clients are looking for something 你的客户要为新的总部大堂
[23:29] for the lobby of their new headquarters? 物色装饰品?
[23:32] They would like to see something very dramatic. 他们想要一些引人注目的
[23:34] That’s a nice piece. 这件很不错
[23:36] I talked to a number of people, 我跟很多人了解过
[23:38] and they all said you’re the one to see. 他们都推荐你
[23:40] Really? Checking on me. 真的? 调查我?
[23:43] So what did these people say about me exactly? 那这些人都是怎么说我的呢?
[23:47] That you can read ancient Sanskrit 说你不用念出声
[23:49] without having to sound out the words… 就能读懂古梵文…
[23:52] and other art dealers and archaeologists 还有一些艺术品商和考古学家
[23:55] don’t like you very much. 就不怎么喜欢你
[23:57] Those wimps. 那些窝囊废
[23:59] It’s because I use my diplomatic contacts 因为我有外交手段
[24:01] to export cultural treasures… 从那些叫他们滚蛋的国家
[24:03] from countries which tell them to take a hike. 购买文化珍品…
[24:12] Most of our pieces come from ancient Persia. 我们的艺术品主要来自古波斯
[24:15] Unfortunately, ancient Persia is 20 feet under the sand 很不幸,古波斯文物都埋在20英尺的地下
[24:18] of Iran, Iraq and Syria. 遍及伊朗 伊拉克和叙利亚
[24:20] Not the most popular places lately. 都是近来不怎么友好的国家
[24:24] So I’ve had to become an expert in international diplomacy. 所以我得精通国际外交
[24:31] Well, Mr. Renquist? 好了,伦奎斯特先生
[24:34] Do you see anything you like? 有什么中意的?
[24:37] Maybe. 也许有
[24:39] Give me a break. I don’t think they bugged my tuna sandwich. 得了吧 他们不会在金枪鱼三明治里放窃听器的
[24:43] She’s importing stuff from all over the Mideast. 她从整个中东进口东西
[24:45] She could be moving money, guns, anything. 她可能转移钱 枪 任何东西
[24:47] The second you left, 你刚离开
[24:48] we started getting calls to the ghost numbers. 幽灵号码就有电话打来
[24:50] They were checking out the Renquist front. 他们在调查伦奎斯特
[24:52] Let’s step up the surveillance and put on two more guys. 要加强监视,派多两个人来
[24:55] Maurizio, I said Saturday,not Tuesday. Saturday. 穆里齐奥,我说星期六,不是星期二 星期六
[25:03] Miss Skinner, may I have a word with you, please? 斯金娜小姐,能和你说点事吗?
[25:16] Stupid, undisciplined bitch. 愚蠢 无纪律的婊子
[25:20] It’s a good thing you’re paying me a lot of money. 看在你付我一大笔钱的份上
[25:24] Do you realize there are surveillance teams 你注意到现在有人
[25:27] watching this place right now? 在监视这个地方吗?
[25:28] Your telephones are almost certainly tapped. 你的电话可以肯定被窃听了
[25:31] And you were busy laughing and flirting 而你像个妓女似的
[25:33] like a whore with this Renquist… 还在忙着跟这个伦奎斯特调笑…
[25:35] He checked out okay… 查过他没问题…
[25:38] We do not tolerate mistakes. 我们不允许出一丝差错
[25:45] What would you like me to do? 你要我怎么做?
[25:48] Find out where this Renquist is. 找出伦奎斯特在哪里
[25:51] Hello, Tektel Systems.Mr. Tasker’s office. 哈罗,德克特尔公司 塔斯克先生办公室
[25:53] Hi, Charlene? Hi, it’s Helen.Is he in? 嗨,查理尼吗?嗨,我是海伦 他在吗?
[25:56] Harry’s in a sales meeting, Mrs. Tasker. 哈利在开销售会,塔斯克夫人
[25:58] Let me try him in there. Hold, please. 我试试转接 请稍等
[26:01] Relay, 10024. 转接10024
[26:04] It’s a patch from Tektel. 从德克特尔接来的
[26:08] It’s Helen. 是海伦
[26:10] Hello, honey. How are you?What’s going on? 哈罗,亲爱的 你好吗?什么事?
[26:13] Hi. I’m sorry to bother you in the middle of a meeting. 抱歉在会议中途打搅你
[26:15] It’s just that Dana and I want to make sure 就是黛娜和我想确定
[26:17] you were gonna be home by 8:00. 你在8点钟能回到家
[26:18] We’re going to a lot of trouble for your big birthday. 为了你的生日,我们花了很多功夫
[26:21] We just wanted to make sure that you were gonna be home. 我们只想确定你能准时回家
[26:24] Absolutely.This time you can count on me. 绝对 这次你要相信我
[26:27] – Promise?- Trust me. -保证? -相信我
[26:28] – Great.- Got to go. Bye. -好 -要走了 拜
[26:30] Bye. 拜拜
[26:31] – That’s disgusting, Dana.- Calm down. -这样太恶心了,黛娜 -别发火
[26:37] We got a friend.Three cars back on the inside lane. 有人跟踪 内道后面第三辆车
[26:41] They’ve been on us since we left the hotel. 我们离开酒店就一直跟着
[26:44] – You mean the station wagon?- Yes. -你是指那辆旅行车? -是的
[26:46] – You want me to lose them?- No. We need this lead. -你要我甩掉它吗? -不 我们需要这条线索
[26:50] Unit Seven? 第七组?
[26:53] Seven here. 第七组在
[26:54] We need you at the Georgetown Mall in three minutes. 我要你们三分钟后到达乔治城购物中心
[26:57] – Copy. We’re rolling.- Helen’s gonna be pissed. -收到 我们开动了 -海伦会气炸了
[27:01] This is the problem with terrorists. 这就是恐怖分子的问题了
[27:04] They’re really inconsiderate 他们真的一点也不考虑
[27:05] when it comes to people’s schedules. 别人的日程安排
[27:17] Pull over here. This is good. 停车 这儿很好
[27:24] Okay, testing, one, two, three. 好 试音 1 2 3
[27:25] I got you. I got you. I got you. 听到了 听到了 听到了
[27:31] They’re right with us.I make three of them in the car. 他们就在后面 我看到车里有三个人
[27:45] – Dick head.- Blow me. -猪头 -去你的
[28:04] I got a couple of them getting out of the car 我看到两个人下了车
[28:06] and coming after you. 跟在你后面
[28:07] Think I’m blind? 你以为我瞎的吗?
[28:09] You do look like Ray Charles.So what’s the plan? 你真的很像盲歌手雷・查尔斯 你打算怎么办?
[28:13] Just trying to get a closer look at Beavis and Butt-head. 尽量靠近看清楚这两个”瘪四和大头蛋”
[28:16] – There’s a third one still in the car.- Stay on him. -第三个还在车里 -盯着他
[28:41] Hi, Helen. Yeah, it’s Gib.Oh, not much. 嗨,海伦 是,我是吉布 哦,不怎么样
[28:45] Listen, Harry forgot something back at the office. 哈利忘了东西在办公室
[28:48] You know Harry. 你知道哈利会这样的
[28:51] Yeah, Gib, I know Harry. Bye. 是,吉布,我懂哈利 拜拜
[28:55] Bye. See you soon. 拜 待会儿见
[28:57] See? 看到了吧?
[29:42] I lost the third guy. 第三个不见了
[30:23] Shit! 靠!
[30:29] Shit! Hold it! Shit! 操!停下!操!
[31:23] Here. Cool off. 在这儿凉快去吧
[32:44] Sorry about this. 很抱歉
[32:52] Look out! Get out of the way! 小心!离开路面!
[33:00] Hey! Freeze! 嘿!站住!
[33:10] Oh, thank God. 哦,感谢上帝
[33:30] Get in the car. 上车
[33:38] Here we go. 来吧
[34:01] Federal officer in pursuit of suspect. 我是联邦警官,正在追捕嫌犯
[34:07] Sorry. 抱歉
[34:23] – Harry, what’s your 20? – Westbound in the park. -哈利,你的位置? -公园西面
[34:27] Suspect is on a motorcycle,and he’s coming out on Franklin. 疑犯开着摩托,正去向富兰克林大街
[34:30] Copy! 收到!
[34:31] I want you on 14th in case he turns south. 你到14大街以防他转到南边
[34:34] I want Seven on the north side to box him in. 第7小组去北边给他来个包夹
[34:38] Make it quick, because my horse is getting tired. 要快,我的马开始累了
[34:42] Your horse? 你的马?
[35:00] – There he is! That’s him!- Come on! -他在那!那个就是他! -快!
[35:16] – Go around to the back.- Copy that. -转去后门 -收到
[35:22] Out of my way! 别挡路!
[35:34] Out of my way! 别挡路!
[35:38] Sorry. 对不起
[35:40] Excuse me. 抱歉
[35:51] – Jesus! – Sorry. -天啊! -对不起
[35:54] Open it! 开门!
[35:59] Excuse me. Excuse me. 对不起 对不起
[36:14] Out of the way! 别挡着!
[36:23] Move! Move! Move! 让开! 让开! 让开!
[36:28] Federal officer! Get down! Now! Get off or die! 联邦警官! 趴下! 马上! 下车!不然开枪了!
[36:32] – Get down! Now! – Move! -趴下! 马上! -让开!
[36:36] Turn around! Hold still! 转过身! 别动!
[36:38] Come on! 快!
[36:46] Whoa! 哇!
[36:53] Hold still! 别动!
[37:07] Will you press the button for the top floor, please? 请按顶楼,劳驾
[37:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:16] Help! 救命!
[37:18] Shut up! 住嘴!
[37:22] Whoa. 哇
[37:23] Say something. 讲话呀
[37:26] That’s a fine animal. 真是匹好马
[37:47] Stay against the glass! 贴着玻璃!
[37:51] Come on. 来
[37:52] So sorry. 真对不起
[37:58] Stay there! Don’t move! 站那儿! 别动!
[38:23] Come on, come on, come on! 快 ,快, 快!
[39:17] Okay, back up. 好了,后退
[39:20] Back up. 后退
[39:25] You can do it.Come on. 你可以的 快
[39:29] Good horse. Good. 真是好马 很好
[39:30] Yeah, yeah. Yeah, go back now. 对,对 对,现在后退
[39:33] Come on.Yeah, that’s teamwork now. 继续 对了,这样才是团队配合
[39:35] Keep pulling. Come on. 继续拉 继续
[39:39] A little bit more. 再退一点
[39:43] That a boy. 好孩子
[39:48] Okay. 好了
[40:01] What the hell were you thinking? 你到底在想什么?
[40:04] I had the guy,and you let him get away. 我跟上了那家伙,而你却让他给溜了
[40:07] Look at me when I talk to you. 我说话时要看着我
[40:09] What kind of a cop are you anyway? 你到底算什么警察?
[40:32] Hi, honey. 嗨,亲爱的
[40:38] I know you’re upset.I’m sorry. 我知道你不高兴 对不起
[40:42] I hurried home as fast as I could. 我已经尽快赶回来了
[40:48] It’s okay. 没事
[40:51] It’s okay. 没事
[40:54] I’m sorry. 对不起
[40:56] Thank you for the party. 谢谢你搞这个派对
[40:59] Yeah, it was great. 是的,很盛大
[41:16] Hey. 嘿
[41:21] That’s him. 就是他
[41:22] – Pause it right there.- Salim Abu Aziz. -就停在那 -萨利姆・阿布・阿齐兹
[41:26] This guy is really hard-core.Highly fanatical. 那家伙是真正的顽固份子 极端激进
[41:29] The man’s a real psycho. 这个人十足的变态
[41:30] He’s been linked to dozens of car bombings. 他跟数十起汽车爆炸案有关
[41:33] You know that cafe bomb in Rome last year? That was his. 还记得去年罗马咖啡馆爆炸案吗? 就是他搞的
[41:38] As well as a 727 out of Lisbon.This guy’s a major player. 还有里斯本的727案 他是主谋
[41:41] Now he’s formed his own splinter faction called Crimson Jihad. 现在他还组织了自己的派系称为红色圣战
[41:44] I guess he thought 我猜他肯定认为
[41:45] the other terrorists were too warm and fuzzy for him. 别的恐怖分子太过于温和而且不够坚定
[41:48] – They call him the Sand Spider.- Why? -他们称他为沙蜘蛛 -为何?
[41:51] Probably because it sounds scary. 可能这词听起来比较吓人
[41:53] This is impressive, gentlemen. 很不错,各位
[41:56] It would be even more impressive 如果你们知道他的确切位置
[41:58] if you actually knew where he was. 就更好了
[42:01] We’ll get him. 我们会找到他的
[42:02] – Why don’t you pull over here? – What’s up? -你干嘛不在这儿停车? -怎么了?
[42:06] I really screwed up with Helen last night. 昨晚我真的让海伦生气了
[42:12] I’m going to see if she’s available for lunch 我去看看她有没有空吃个午饭
[42:15] to smooth things over. 哄她一下
[42:17] – You just want me to hang? – Just hang. -你就叫我在一旁等着? -对
[42:20] I’ll just be hanging. 我等着
[42:27] Hold, please. 请稍等
[42:31] – It’s your mystery man on two. – Simon? -二号线,你的秘密情人 -西蒙?
[42:36] Oh, my God. 哦,我的天
[42:41] Hello? Simon? 哈罗?西蒙?
[42:43] Simon? 西蒙?
[42:46] Yes, I can talk. 是,方便说
[42:50] You mean right now? 你是说现在?
[42:53] Yes, I can meet you. 是,我能去见你
[42:56] Okay, I can’t wait. 好,我等不及了
[42:59] Bye. 拜
[43:01] Can you cover me for an hour? 你能代我1小时吗?
[43:03] Just an hour? You should tell that stud to take more time. 才1小时?你应该叫那种马搞久点
[43:06] Would you shut up? I should have never told you about him. 别说了 真不应该告诉你
[43:12] Have a good time. 过得愉快
[43:15] Get a little bit for me while you’re at it. 帮我也来一点
[43:27] Hey! Hold it! Fucker! 嘿!停住!混蛋!
[43:30] What’s going on? Sick? 怎么了?病了?
[43:32] Looks like you got gut-kicked. 看你失魂落魄的样子
[43:35] It’s Hel… It’s Helen…It’s Helen. 海…海伦…是海伦
[43:39] It has something to do with Helen,I’m guessing. 我猜,海伦出什么事了
[43:45] Helen… 海伦…
[43:47] is having an affair. 有外遇了
[43:54] Welcome to the club, man. 欢迎加入绿帽俱乐部,老兄
[43:56] It can’t be. Not Helen. 不可能 不会是海伦
[43:58] Nobody thinks it could happen to them the first time. 刚开始谁也不相信会发生到自己头上
[44:01] Same thing happened to me with wife number two, remember? 同样的事情也发生在我第二任老婆身上,记得吗?
[44:03] I had no idea nothing was going on. 我没察觉,什么也没看到
[44:05] I come home, and the house is empty. 哪天回家,东西都搬空了
[44:07] She even took the ice cube trays out of the freezer. 她甚至把冰箱里的制冰盒都拿走了
[44:11] What kind of a sick bitch 什么样的泼妇
[44:13] takes the ice cube trays out of the freezer? 才会拿走制冰盒?
[44:17] – It’s not Helen.- Helen still loves you. -不会是海伦 -海伦仍是爱你的
[44:21] She just wants to bang this guy for a while. 她只是一时想和这家伙找点刺激
[44:24] It’s nothing serious. 没什么大不了的
[44:25] – You’ll get used to it soon. – Stop cheering me up! -你很快就会习惯的 -别再安慰我!
[44:31] What’d you expect? 你还想怎样?
[44:34] Helen’s a flesh-and-blood woman,and you’re never there. 海伦是有血有肉的女人,而你又从不在家
[44:37] It was just a matter of time. 这是迟早的事
[44:46] I say we concentrate on work. 我们不如致力于工作
[44:48] That’s what I do every time my life turns to dog shit. 我生活不如意的时候我就是这么做的
[44:51] I concentrate on work,and that gets me by. 我专心工作,那样我就好受了
[44:53] Right, buddy? It’s gonna be great. 是不是这样,老兄 会很忙的
[44:56] We’re gonna catch some terrorists. 我们要抓很多恐怖分子
[44:57] We’re gonna beat the crap out of them. 我们要打得他们屁滚尿流
[44:58] You’re going to feel a hell of a lot better. 你会感觉超好
[45:01] Watch your head.Okay. All right. 小心头 好 好了
[45:11] Women. Can’t live with ’em,can’t kill ’em. 女人啊,既难相处,但也不能杀了她
[45:32] I came by your office today. 我今天路过你们办公室
[45:35] I was in the area, and I thought you might want to have lunch. 我刚好在附近,以为你会愿意一起吃个午饭
[45:39] Really? Well,you must have just missed me. 真的? 呃,你肯定刚好没看到我
[45:44] That’s what they said. 他们也是这么说的
[45:45] They said you had to run out or something. 他们说你出去办事去了
[45:47] It was this rush job 有个急事儿
[45:50] They needed these documents down at the district courthouse. 区法院急需一些文件
[45:54] So, of course, the big problem…our printer shut down. 所以,当然,还有个大在问题…打印机坏了
[45:57] So I went to the third floor to use theirs, 我得去三楼用他们的
[46:00] but they have the 1720. 但他们的型号是1720
[46:01] Of course, the disk isn’t formatted for the 1720. 当然,磁盘的格式跟1720又不兼容
[46:05] So I had to go back upstairs and reformat… 我又不得不回到楼上再格式化…
[46:08] go back downstairs and use their printer. 再回到楼下用他们的打印机
[46:11] By the time I got there,I couldn’t get my car to start. 等我到了那里,车又发动不起来
[46:13] Then traffic…I barely got there. 然后交通…我差点赶不到
[46:21] So a little excitement in an otherwise dull day. 真是平淡一天的小刺激啊
[46:25] Did it work out okay? 最后办好了吧?
[46:28] Yeah. Great. 是 很好
[46:32] I’ll check on dessert. 我去看一下甜点
[46:34] I’m done. 我吃饱了
[46:42] The great thing 好消息
[46:42] is that he’s practically given us a blank cheque on wiretaps. 头儿实际上让我们全权负责监听
[46:45] I set them up on all of Juno’s shipping agents and her clients. 我让他们对朱诺所有的货运商和客户进行监听
[46:48] Faisil’s made a list of all the possible contacts… 法西尔弄出了一份在我国的红色圣战组织
[46:50] the Crimson Jihad may have in this country. 所有可能联络人的名单…
[46:52] Now all we have to do is sit around… 现在我们要做就是坐着…
[46:58] Hey. This national security stuff boring you? 嘿 这种国家安全大事还让你无聊?
[47:02] – Put a tap on her phone.- What? I already did that. -我要监听她 -什么?已经在监听了
[47:05] I’m talking about Helen’s. 我是说海伦
[47:07] Put a tap on her office line and the house. Now. 监听她办公室和家里 马上
[47:10] Come over here for a second.That sounds great. 过来一下 这很重要
[47:13] I want to ask you about something. 我要问你些事儿
[47:14] I got two words to describe that idea… 两个字形容你的想法…
[47:16] In-sane. An unauthorized wiretap’s a felony. You know that. 荒唐 未经授权就监听是重罪 你知道的
[47:19] And you’re doing it 20 times a day,so don’t give me that crap. 你一天那样做20次,别跟我废话
[47:23] Do it. 去做
[47:37] – Hello? – Helen, it’s Simon. Is it safe to talk? -哈罗? -海伦,我是西蒙 讲话安全吗?
[47:40] Yes, go ahead. 安全,请说
[47:43] I can’t talk long. 不能久谈
[47:44] Can you meet me for lunch tomorrow? I must see you. 明天中午你能跟我吃午饭吗?我要见你
[47:47] I suppose so. Where? 我想可以 在哪儿?
[47:49] Same place, 1:00.I have to go now. See you tomorrow. 老地方,1点钟 我要挂了 明天见
[47:54] Remember, I need you. 记住,我需要你
[48:16] I thought that we might have lunch together tomorrow. 我想明天我们也许可以一起吃午餐
[48:20] You know… darn it… 唉呀…可惜…
[48:23] I’m going to meet Allison.We’re going to go shopping. Sorry. 我要去见艾莉森 我们要去购物 对不起
[48:28] No problem. 没关系
[49:06] I think you’re going about this whole thing all wrong. 我认为整个事情你全做错了
[49:09] Women… they like you to talk to them. 女人…她们喜欢你跟她讲话
[49:11] Maybe it’s just 也许是因为
[49:12] that you’re not in touch with your feminine side. 你没有展现出温柔的一面
[49:14] I was watching Sally Jessy Raphael…All right. 我在看”莎莉・洁西・拉裴尔”…好吧
[49:18] I got all the usual stuff here…a telemetry burst transmitter. 该有的都在里边…有遥测脉冲发射器
[49:20] I got a GPS tracker, an audio transmitter and a power supply. 有全球定位跟踪器,话音发送器和电源
[49:24] I’ve got it sewn into the lining here…Hey, Harry? 都缝在包的衬里…嘿,哈利?
[49:28] If you need to talk,speak into the purse. 如果你要说点什么,就对着皮包说吧
[49:35] Here she comes. 她来了
[49:36] She’s gonna pop out right in front of us. Watch this. 她会在我们正前方串出 看着
[49:39] Bingo. 说对了吧
[49:45] Looks like she’s going into Chinatown. 看起来她要进唐人街
[49:51] She’s parking. 她停车了
[50:01] Okay, give me audio. 好了,放监听
[50:11] You sure you weren’t followed? 你肯定没被跟踪?
[50:15] No. I kept looking behind me like you taught me, 没有 我照你教的不停看身后
[50:18] but I didn’t see anyone. 没看到什么人
[50:19] Okay, it’s just that things are a bit hot right now. 很好 现在情况有点紧张
[50:21] If I get a signal,I may have to leave suddenly. 一有状况,我就要马上离开
[50:26] I understand. 我懂
[50:32] Look, it’s my job to take risks,but not yours. 听着,我的工作就是要冒险,但你不必这样
[50:35] I feel bad about bringing you into this, 很抱歉把你卷进来
[50:38] but you’re the only one I can trust. 但你是我唯一可信赖的人
[50:42] Were you out on a mission? 你在出任务?
[50:45] We say “op,” covert operation. 这是秘密任务
[50:48] And this one, well, got a little rough. 而这一次,相当困难
[50:51] – Worse than Cairo? – Cairo. -困难过开罗那次? -开罗
[50:55] Cairo was a day at the beach next to this. 对比这一次,开罗那次像是在沙滩上泡水
[50:58] – The guy’s a spook. – But for whom? -这家伙是间谍 -他为谁工作?
[51:01] He could be working her to get to you. 他可能和海伦套近乎来接近你
[51:04] – Did you read the papers yesterday? – Yes. -你看昨天的报纸了吗? -看了
[51:12] Sometimes a story is a mask for a covert operation. 有时一篇报道只是一项秘密任务的伪装
[51:15] You see two men killed in a restroom and two unidentified men… 你看有两个人在厕所被杀而两个不明身份的人…
[51:18] in a running shootout,ending at the Marriott? 在追逐枪战,最后到了万豪酒店?
[51:21] That was you? 那是你干的?
[51:23] – Me. – You’re very good. -是我 -你真厉害
[51:24] You recognized my style. 你看出了我的手法
[51:25] You’re a natural at this. 你很有天赋
[51:28] The guy’s a fake.He’s taking credit for our moves. 这是冒牌货 他在贪我们的功
[51:31] – What happened? – Hardly worth talking about. -发生了什么事? -不值一提
[51:34] Two of them won’t bother me again. 他们中的两个不会再烦扰我了
[51:36] – Unbelievable. – You chase one? -真可笑 -你在追其中一个?
[51:40] Something came over me. 本能支配着我
[51:41] I had to nail this guy no matter what the risk. 不管多危险我都要抓住这家伙
[51:44] Pretty hairy. I thought he had me a couple of times, but I… 相当惊险 有几次他都要赢我了,但我…
[51:47] – I really can’t take credit. – Why not? -我不该居功的 -为什么不?
[51:51] It’s the training. It shapes you into a lethal instrument. 是训练 它把我们塑造成杀人机器
[51:54] You react in a microsecond without thinking. 不用思索你在瞬间就能作出反应
[51:56] I’m starting to like this guy. 我开始喜欢上这家伙了
[51:59] We still gotta kill him.That’s a given, you know. 我们还是要杀了他 理所当然
[52:16] [旧车行]
[52:29] The guy is a goddamned used car salesman. 这家伙是他妈卖二手车的
[52:31] This keeps getting better and better! 事情变得越来越精彩了!
[52:35] I’m sorry.I know this has gotta be painful. 对不起 我知道这很痛苦
[52:38] But you gotta admit it’s funny. 但你得承认这很有趣
[52:39] If it was just some idiot, not you… 如果那有个傻瓜,不是说你…
[52:41] you’d be laughing your ass off. 你也会笑破肚皮的
[52:44] One born every minute. 大鱼要上钩了
[52:47] It wants you too.Feel it vibrate? 它也看上了你 感觉到了吗?
[52:51] – Say, how about a little spin? – Sure. -哎,不如去跑一下? -好啊
[52:56] See, it’s not just a car.It’s a total image. An identity. 看,车不只是车 它是你的形象,你的身份
[52:59] You have to go for it. 你要有所选择
[53:00] This isn’t some high-tech sports car. 这辆不是什么高科技的跑车
[53:02] To tell you the truth,it doesn’t even handle that great. 老实说,这车甚至操控也不那么出色
[53:05] But that’s not the idea, is it? 但这不是关键,对吧
[53:07] What are we talking about here?Pussy, right? 我们的目的是什么?钓女人,对吧?
[53:12] Absolutely. 当然
[53:17] Let’s face it.The ‘Vette gets ’em wet. 大家都知道 “跑车让女人兴奋”
[53:21] But it’s not enough. 但光有车还不够
[53:24] If you really want to close escrow,you gotta have an angle. 如果想要成功,你还得有点手段
[53:29] I suppose you have an angle. 我想你就很有手段
[53:31] It’s killer. 杀伤力极强
[53:32] I mean, look at me.I’m not that much to look at. 我是说,看着我 我长得并不帅
[53:36] No, no, no.I can be honest. 不,不,不 我老实说
[53:38] But I got ’em lining up,and not just the skanks either. 但她们排着队找我,而且个个都不丑
[53:41] – Well, some are. – What’s your angle? -呃,也有些丑的 -你用了什么手段?
[53:45] No, sorry. Trade secret. 对不起 这是商业机密
[53:48] Okay, just ask yourself: 好吧,你自己想一下:
[53:51] What do women really want? 女人真正想要的是什么?
[53:53] You take these bored housewives 无聊的妻子
[53:55] married to the same guy for years. 嫁给同样无聊的丈夫许多年
[53:56] They’re stuck in a rut.They need some release. 他们的生活一成不变 她们需要释放一下
[53:58] The promise of adventure,a hint of danger. 一次冒险的承诺,一点刺激的暗示
[54:02] I create that for them. 我给她们这些
[54:04] So basically you’re lying your ass off the whole time. 所以基本上从头到尾你都在骗人
[54:07] – I couldn’t do that. – What are you, a Boy Scout? -我做不来 -你当自己还是童子军吗?
[54:10] Think of it as playing a role.It’s fantasy. 就当是在角色扮演 很有趣的
[54:12] You gotta work on their dreams… 你要服务于她们的梦想…
[54:14] get them out of their daily suburban grind for a few hours. 让她们从每天单调的生活解脱
[54:18] – What about their husbands? – Dickless! -她们的丈夫怎么办? -去他的!
[54:20] I mean, let’s face it.If they took care of business. 说实在的,如果他们很用心的话
[54:23] I’d be out of business,you know what I mean? 我也就没什么机会了,你懂我的意思吗?
[54:26] Those idiots. 那些白痴
[54:30] You mind keeping it under 90? 你能开到90以下吗?
[54:33] I’m still trying to pay for this dental work. 牙医的钱我还没付完呢
[54:35] So, who are you working on right now? 那么,说说你正上手的人?
[54:38] I always got a couple on the hook. 我总是同时钓着几个
[54:40] There’s this one right now,I got her panting like a dog. 手上的这个,我已经掌握住她了
[54:43] – It’s great.- What does she do? -真棒 -她是做什么的?
[54:46] Some sort of legal secretary or something. 像是律师秘书之类的
[54:49] You know,uptight and conservative. 你懂的,刻板又保守
[54:51] But she could be so hot if she wanted to be. 但如果她想,其实她也是很奔放的
[54:54] And with you,she gets to be real hot. 跟了你,她变得热力四射
[54:56] Red hot! Her thighs steam. 火辣辣!屁股都冒烟
[54:58] It’s like a dying plant.Just needs a little water. 就像临死的植物,只需要浇一点点水就…
[55:01] – Married to some boring jerk.- Some boring jerk? -可惜嫁给了某个乏味的笨蛋 -乏味的笨蛋?
[55:04] He doesn’t appreciate her.She’s like all these babes. 他不懂得欣赏她 她就像所有别的美人儿
[55:08] You get their pilot lit,they can suck-start a leaf-blower. 只要点燃她,你就可以随心所欲了
[55:12] She’s got the most incredible body,and a pair of titties… 她身材一流,特别是那对奶子…
[55:16] make you want to stand up and beg for buttermilk. 让人真想站起来求着吮上两口
[55:19] Ass like a ten-year-old boy. 臀部紧致
[55:28] So, then she must be really good in bed then, huh? 那么,她一定床上功夫一流,是吧?
[55:31] Slow down.You’ll miss the turn. 慢点 你会冲过入口的
[55:46] See? 看到了吧?
[55:48] You and this car were made for each other. Why fight it? 你和这部车真是很配 还用想吗?
[55:51] Sure, I got a couple other buyers on the line, 说真的,我还有几个买家等着
[55:54] but I like your style. 但我喜欢你这样的
[55:55] So, what do you say? 你觉得怎样?
[55:57] Should we start up the paperwork? 我们开始签文件吧?
[56:00] Let me think about it. 让我考虑一下
[56:02] Hold it for me for a day, okay? 帮我留一天好吗?
[56:05] Hey, because it’s you. 好了,就为了你
[56:09] I got today’s transcripts. 我这有今天的话单
[56:11] Not much going on. 没有特别的事
[56:15] – Nothing from Simon? – No. -没有和西蒙的通话? -没有
[56:30] – My turn to drive?- Give me the page. -轮到我开了吗? -给我那一页
[56:32] – What? – This jumped from page 9 to 11. -什么? -这从第9页跳到了第11页
[56:34] – Where’s page 10? – It’s gotta be a typo. -第10页在哪? -这应该是个打印错误
[56:36] Give me the goddam page! 他妈的给我那一页!
[56:48] – Seek help, Harry. – Hello? -找人帮你吧,哈利 -哈罗?
[56:50] Helen, I need your help.Can you meet me tonight? 海伦,我要你的帮助 今晚能见面吗?
[56:54] – What’s happened? – It’s serious. -发生什么事了? -很严重
[56:56] Meet me on K Street… 到K街见我…
[56:59] under the Key Bridge,8:00 sharp. 8点正,基里桥下
[57:04] Gotcha. 搞定
[57:06] Shit. It’s almost 8:00. 糟 快8点了
[57:15] She’s still at the house. 她还在家里
[57:18] The purse is still at the house. 是包还在家里
[57:20] Shit. 操
[57:23] Unit Two, Unit Seven,immediate roll. 第二 第七组,马上出动
[57:26] Acquire subject at K Street and Key Bridge. 目标在K街基里桥
[57:28] Vehicle is red and white convertible. 开一辆红白相间敞蓬车
[57:31] You got exactly six minutes. 你们只有6分钟时间
[57:32] Wait a minute.Are you out of your mind? 等等 你疯了?
[57:35] You can’t pull agents off a priority surveillance 你不能把执行监视任务的探员
[57:37] to follow your wife. 调来跟踪你的老婆
[57:39] That’s a misappropriation of resources 这是滥用资源
[57:41] and a breach of national security. 破坏国家安全
[57:43] You copy? You’re losing it big-time, man. 你听到吗?你会惹大麻烦的
[57:46] – I have to stop you.- What are you gonna do, tell? -我要阻止你 -你想怎么做,说说?
[57:48] Look, goddam it.Both of our butts are on the line. 听着,妈的 我们两个都会有麻烦
[57:51] So your life’s in the crapper. 你的生活一团糟
[57:53] Your wife’s banging a used car salesman. 你老婆和二手车销售有一腿
[57:55] It’s humiliating, I know,but take it like a man! 这很羞辱, 我知道,但你要看开一点!
[57:58] – You tell on me, I tell on you.- What are you talking about? -你告发我,我就告发你 -你在说什么?
[58:01] I’m as clean as a preacher’s sheets.I’m as clean as… 我干净得像一张白纸 我像…
[58:04] What about when you blew a six-week operation… 那次你毁了一场6周之久的行动…
[58:06] because you were busy getting a blow-job? 因为你忙于满足性欲,这个怎么样?
[58:09] You knew about that? 你知道那件事?
[58:13] Let’s take Franklin.It’s quicker. 我们走富兰克林大街 那会快些
[58:43] Quick, get in.Hurry up. Let’s go. 快,上车 快 我们走
[58:54] Two here.Suspect vehicle in sight. 这是第二组 嫌犯汽车出现
[58:56] One male, one female. 车上一名男性,一名女性
[58:59] Now, don’t be alarmed. 不要惊慌
[59:01] If I’m spotted, it’d be best if they didn’t see you. 如果我被发现,最好他们没有看到你
[59:04] You should keep your head down till we’re out of the city. 你要把头低下直到出了市区
[59:09] Here, let me help you. 来,让我帮你
[59:12] That’s better. 这样才好
[59:19] Now the woman has her head in the guy’s lap. 现在这女的把头放在了男人的膝盖上
[59:21] South bound on the Key Bridge.Two in pursuit. 由基里桥向南开 二组开始跟踪
[59:24] Roger, Two.One to Condor, you got a visual? 收到,二组 一号呼叫秃鹰,你看到了吗?
[59:30] Roger, One. This is Condor.Subject is in sight. 收到,一号 这是秃鹰 目标出现
[59:32] Repeat. We have the ball. 重复 已看到目标
[59:34] We got a pretty good lockup on infrared. 通过红外线清楚锁定目标
[59:38] She’s got her head in the guy’s lap, all right. 好了,她真的是把头放在男人的膝上
[59:42] Maybe she’s sleepy. 可能她困了
[59:48] This is a safe house. 这里很安全
[59:50] My place in the city is a little too hot right now. 我在市区的房子现在太危险了
[59:53] So is the penthouse in New York. 纽约的豪华公寓也一样
[1:00:09] What is it exactly you need me to do? 你到底要我做什么?
[1:00:13] I want you to be my wife. 我要你当我太太
[1:00:15] But I’m married! 但我已经结婚了!
[1:00:17] It’s just for the operation in Paris.I need to be married. 只是为巴黎任务 我要扮成已婚
[1:00:22] They’ll be looking for a man travelling alone. 一个男人单独旅行会引人注目的
[1:00:24] You want me to go to Paris? 你要我去巴黎?
[1:00:27] Paris, with a quick stopover in London. 对,先停伦敦,再去巴黎
[1:00:34] There’s a double agent in my outfit.I don’t know who. 在我们组织内部有双面间谍,我不知道是谁
[1:00:39] There’s no one I can trust,except you. 除了你,没有人我可以相信
[1:00:42] Can you get away,just for a couple of days? 你能离开几天吗?
[1:00:44] I just don’t know. 我不知道
[1:00:46] Of course. I’m rushing you.Forgive me. 当然 我不该催你 原谅我
[1:00:48] Sit down.Make your self comfortable. 坐吧 放轻松点
[1:00:52] Let me pour you some more wine. 我给你再倒点酒
[1:01:11] I’ll do it.I’ll do it. 我去 我去
[1:01:16] You just saved my life. 你救了我
[1:01:19] You are incredibly brave. 你真是无比勇敢
[1:01:22] I have to remind myself of the fear you must be feeling. 我知道你肯定会感到害怕
[1:01:26] You see, for me fear is not an option. 你看我,根本没有害怕的权利
[1:01:29] Now, in order to pull this cover story off… 现在,为了让我们的掩护身份真实一点…
[1:01:33] we have to look like two people 我们要表现得
[1:01:34] who are completely intimate with each other. 像是真正亲密的一对
[1:01:36] The enemy can spot a fake easily. 假冒的 敌人很容易就会看穿
[1:01:43] – You see what I mean? – Sorry. -你知道我的意思吗? -对不起
[1:01:46] That reaction could get us both killed. 这种反应会让我们两个都丧命的
[1:01:48] – I’m sorry. – We can’t afford that. -对不起 -后果我们承担不起
[1:01:51] Try to relax. 试着放松
[1:01:53] It’s just been a long time… 很长时间了…
[1:01:55] since anybody but Harry’s touched me like that. 除了哈利没别的人这么抚摸过我
[1:01:58] – It’s a little difficult. – I know. -所以有点困难 -我知道
[1:02:00] – It’s awkward for me too. – I’m sorry. -我也很尴尬 -对不起
[1:02:03] – That’s all right. Just sit back. – I’m okay. -对了 坐后一点 -我还好
[1:02:07] There. That’s better. 那里 这样好多了
[1:02:10] Just let yourself slip into the role. 让自己慢慢溶入角色
[1:02:23] That’s it. 就这样
[1:02:25] There you go. 对了
[1:02:29] Just let yourself go. 释放自己
[1:02:32] That’s good. 很好
[1:02:33] That’s great. 很好
[1:02:36] That’s it. 就这样
[1:02:38] No, I can’t do this.I can’t do this. 不,我不能这么做 我不能这么做
[1:02:40] – What’s wrong? It’s okay. – I cannot do this. -怎么了?没事的 -我不能这么做
[1:02:43] I cannot do this! 我做不了!
[1:02:49] If not for me… 即使不是为我…
[1:02:52] do it for your country? 也看在国家的份上?
[1:03:24] Oh, God! Don’t hurt me! 哦,上帝!不要打我!
[1:03:26] I’ll do whatever you want! 你们要怎样我都配合!
[1:03:29] Please! I didn’t do anything! 别!我什么也没做!
[1:03:40] Damn it! 该死!
[1:04:03] Take her! Take her!Oh, God, don’t hurt me! 抓她!抓她!哦,上帝,别打我!
[1:04:11] Son of a bitch! 婊子!
[1:05:05] Sit down. 坐
[1:05:09] I said sit down. 我说坐下
[1:05:16] Who do you work for? 你为谁工作?
[1:05:20] Stern, Kessler,Goldstein & Krumpnick. 斯特恩 凯斯勒 戈尔滋丁和克鲁姆普里奇
[1:05:25] – I’m just a legal secretary. – Sure, Mrs. Tasker. -我只是一个律师秘书 -确实,塔斯克夫人
[1:05:29] What were you doing with the international terrorist… 你和国际恐怖分子什么关系…
[1:05:31] Carlos the Jackal,taking dictation? 替豺狼卡洛斯做速记?
[1:05:34] How long have you been a member of his faction? 你加入他的派别多久了?
[1:05:36] I don’t know anything about a faction. 我不知道什么派别
[1:05:41] I just met Simon… 我只是遇到西蒙…
[1:05:44] or whoever you say he is… 或你们称呼他为…
[1:05:46] just a couple weeks ago. 只是几星期前
[1:05:49] I barely know him. 我不认识他
[1:05:50] That’s not what it looked like when we found you. 我们抓你时看起来不是这样
[1:05:54] How did you meet him? 你是怎样认识他的?
[1:05:59] Well… 好吧…
[1:06:11] Keep this for me.I can’t afford to be taken with it. 帮我保管箱子 我不能带着走
[1:06:14] – What? – It’s a matter of national security. -什么? -事关国家安全
[1:06:17] Please, it’s important.I’ll contact you. 拜托了,这个非常重要 我会联系你的
[1:06:21] Oh, shit. 糟糕
[1:06:55] Why did you continue to see him? 为什么你继续见他?
[1:06:58] He said he needed my help. 他说需要我帮助
[1:07:00] Not because you were attracted to him? 不是因为你被他吸引了?
[1:07:04] You were not attracted to him at all? 你一点都没被他吸引?
[1:07:14] Well, maybe just a little. 也许有点吧
[1:07:17] – So, is cheating a common thing for you? – Never. -那么,你常做欺骗的事吗? -从来没有
[1:07:20] So you’re telling me this was your first time? 那么说这是你第一次?
[1:07:24] I wasn’t cheating! 我没有欺骗!
[1:07:26] Tell me about your husband,Mrs. Tasker. 说说你的丈夫,塔斯克先生
[1:07:37] What can I say about Harry? 有关哈利我能说什么呢?
[1:07:39] He’s a sales rep for a computer company. 他是一家电脑公司的销售人员
[1:07:41] So sex with him isn’t exactly waving your flag any more? 所以和他做爱再也不能激起你的热情?
[1:07:46] That is none of your goddam business! 这和你它妈的没关系!
[1:07:47] What kind of questions are these? 这算什么狗屁问题?
[1:07:49] You’re in a lot of trouble,so I suggest you cooperate. 你有大麻烦,最好合作点
[1:07:52] If we want to know the most intimate details about your life… 即使我们问到你私生活最隐秘的细节…
[1:07:55] you’d better tell us. 你也最好告知
[1:08:00] My husband is a good man. 我丈夫是个好人
[1:08:02] But he’s not exactly ringing your bell these days, is he? 但他近来不再令你满意,是吗?
[1:08:05] Let me handle this part.Do you mind? 这段我来问,不介意吧?
[1:08:09] Why did you go to Carlos’ hideout? 为什么你去卡洛斯的藏身处?
[1:08:12] He wanted me to go to Paris with him on a mission… 他要我跟他去巴黎执行任务…
[1:08:15] to pose as his wife. 假扮他的妻子
[1:08:19] And you agreed? 而你同意了?
[1:08:23] Why? 为什么?
[1:08:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:08:29] I guess I needed something. 我想是因为我需要点什么
[1:08:33] What did you need? 你需要什么?
[1:08:40] I needed to feel alive. 我要证明自己还活着
[1:08:46] I just wanted to do something outrageous. 我只是想做点惊人之举
[1:08:53] And it felt really good… 而被人需要
[1:08:57] to be needed. 感觉真好…
[1:09:03] And to be trusted. 还有被人信任
[1:09:08] And to be special. 还有成为特殊人物
[1:09:11] It’s just that there’s… 只是因为…
[1:09:13] so much I wanted to do with this life… 我一生中有太多想做的事…
[1:09:15] and it’s like I haven’t done any of it. 而我一件也没做成
[1:09:18] And the sand’s running out of the hourglass… 而时间已经在慢慢流逝…
[1:09:21] and I wanted to be able to look back and say… 我想将来回忆时能说…
[1:09:24] “See? I did that! “看到了吗?我做过!
[1:09:26] I was reckless and I was wild and I fucking did it!” 我狂过 我野过 我他妈全做过!”
[1:09:36] Quite frankly,I don’t give a shit… 坦白地说,我并不在乎…
[1:09:39] whether you understand that or not. 你们理解或不理解
[1:09:44] This Simon… 这个西蒙…
[1:09:48] did you sleep with him? 你和他睡了吗?
[1:09:51] – No. – She’s lying. -没有 -她在撒谎
[1:09:56] You did not have sexual relations with him? 你和他没有性关系?
[1:10:01] Listen, if you’re gonna ask me every question twice… 听着,如果你们每个问题都问我两次…
[1:10:04] this is gonna take a really long time, 会拖很长时间,
[1:10:06] and I have to get back to my family. 我还要回家去
[1:10:08] You’re not going anywhere, lady. 女士,你哪里也别想去
[1:10:11] Just let me out of here! 让我离开这里!
[1:10:14] Answer the question. 回答问题
[1:10:18] – Answer the question! – No! -回答问题! -没有!
[1:10:21] I did not… 我没有…
[1:10:24] sleep with him! 和他睡!
[1:10:27] Calm down, please. 请冷静
[1:10:29] You hear me,you chickenshit bastard? 听到了吗,卑鄙的杂种?
[1:10:32] – Calm down.- She could be telling the truth. -安静 -她可能说的是真话
[1:10:35] Calm down, Mrs. Tasker. 安静,塔斯克夫人
[1:10:39] Calm down, please. 请安静
[1:10:44] I’ve only one more question,Mrs. Tasker. 只剩一个问题,塔斯克夫人
[1:10:48] What? 什么?
[1:10:52] Do you still love your husband? 你还爱着你的丈夫吗?
[1:11:01] Yes, I love him. 是的,我爱他
[1:11:05] I’ve always loved him… 我过去爱他…
[1:11:08] and I will always love him. 而将来也还爱他
[1:11:16] She loves you.Now what? 她爱你 现在怎么办?
[1:11:22] There’s only one solution to your problem, Mrs. Tasker. 你的麻烦只有一个方法解决,塔斯克太太
[1:11:25] You must work for us. 你要替我们工作
[1:11:30] What are you doing? 你要搞什么?
[1:11:32] Just giving her a little assignment. 分派给她个小任务
[1:11:33] You gotta be shitting me! 别开玩笑了
[1:11:34] She wants a little adventure,so I’m gonna give her one. 既然她想冒险,我就成全她
[1:11:38] I’m offering you a choice. 我给你一个选择
[1:11:41] If you work for us,we will drop the charges… 如果你替我们工作,就不控告你…
[1:11:43] and you can go back to your normal life. 而且你还能回归正常的生活
[1:11:46] If not, you will go to a federal prison… 如果不,你就要去联邦监狱…
[1:11:49] and your husband and daughter will be left humiliated and alone. 而你的丈夫和女儿就要在羞辱和孤独中生活
[1:11:53] Your life will be destroyed. 你的一生就毁掉了
[1:11:59] Gee. Let me think. 天 嗯 让我想想
[1:12:03] Yes or no? 干不干?
[1:12:06] Of course yes. 当然干
[1:12:08] What’s involved? 要做什么?
[1:12:10] You will be contacted with the assignment. 有任务的话会联络你
[1:12:12] The code name of your contact will be Boris. 你的联络人代号是波里斯
[1:12:17] Your code name will be… 你的代号是…
[1:12:19] – Natasha? – No. -娜塔莎? -不是
[1:12:23] Doris. 桃丽丝
[1:12:47] You son of a bitch. 你个婊子养的
[1:12:47] Did you think you could elude us forever, Carlos? 你以为能躲一辈子,卡洛斯?
[1:12:50] Wait! You got the wrong guy.My name’s Simon. 等等!你们搞错了 我叫西蒙
[1:12:53] Just let me go.There’s no need to kill me. 让我走 没必要杀了我
[1:12:56] I haven’t seen your face… 我没见过你的样子…
[1:12:59] Don’t! I didn’t see it!I didn’t see it! 不要!我没看见!我没看见!
[1:13:05] It’s you! 是你!
[1:13:07] Hey, you still interested in that ‘Vette at all? 嘿,你还对那部车感兴趣吗?
[1:13:09] Hey, Carlos.The game’s over. 嘿,卡洛斯 游戏结束了
[1:13:12] Your career as an international terrorist is well documented. 你作为国际恐怖分子是登记在册的
[1:13:14] – No! – Oh, yeah! -不! -哦,是的!
[1:13:15] I sell cars.That’s all! 我是卖车的 仅此而已!
[1:13:18] Come on.I’m not a terrorist. 求你们了 我不是恐怖分子
[1:13:21] I’m actually a complete coward. 我实际是个十足的胆小鬼
[1:13:23] If I ever saw a gun I’d… Oh, God! 如果我看到枪我会…哦,天啊!
[1:13:25] Oh, please, don’t!Don’t kill me! 哦,求你们,别!别杀我!
[1:13:30] I’m not a spy. 我不是间谍
[1:13:33] I’m nothing! I’m navel lint! 我什么都不是!我只是一坨肚脐屎!
[1:13:37] I have to lie to women to get laid.And I don’t score much. 我只有欺骗女人才有机会上她们 而且也没成功几次
[1:13:43] I got a little dick.It’s pathetic. 我弟弟太小 很可悲
[1:13:48] Oh, God. 哦,天
[1:13:51] Would a spy pee himself?Huh? 间谍会尿裤子吗?
[1:13:57] Please, I’m not worth a bullet. 求求了,我不值得浪费子弹
[1:13:59] – Have mercy, sir.- Get the fuck out of here. -可怜可怜我,先生 -他妈的快滚
[1:14:03] Just beat it.Go on. 走就行了 走
[1:14:07] As soon as I turn,you’re gonna shoot me! 我一转身,你们就会开枪的!
[1:14:09] You’re gonna shoot me! 你们会杀死我的!
[1:14:11] Please! You can have the car for free. 求你了!你可以免费把车拿走
[1:14:14] What do you say, huh? 你觉得怎么样?
[1:14:18] Get lost, dipshit. 快滚,笨蛋
[1:14:39] So last night must’ve been pretty exciting for you. 你昨晚肯定过得非常刺激
[1:14:47] My flat tire? 说我的车爆胎?
[1:14:48] Actually, it was a little scary… 实际上是有点吓人…
[1:14:51] because the tow truck driver took such a long time. 因为拖车司机花了太多时间才搞好
[1:15:01] I’ll get it. 我来接
[1:15:05] Hello? 喂?
[1:15:06] Doris? 桃丽丝?
[1:15:12] Yes? 是
[1:15:16] Listen carefully. 仔细听着
[1:15:17] In exactly one hour,go to the Hotel Marquis. 一小时后,准时到马奎斯酒店
[1:15:21] Pick up an envelope marked “Doris”at the front desk… 在前台拿写着”桃丽丝”的信封…
[1:15:24] – and dress sexy. – What? -要穿得性感点 -什么?
[1:15:30] No, no.Turn around. 不,不 转过身
[1:15:33] Do it doucement. 要轻柔
[1:15:37] Do it very slowly. 要很慢
[1:15:39] You’ve reached a new all-time low. 你真是前所未有的低级
[1:15:41] I can’t believe 真不相信
[1:15:41] you’re crazy enough to use the suite at the Marquis. 你竟用马奎斯酒店的套间
[1:15:43] Do you think I can afford a suite like this on my salary? 你以为用我自己的薪水能住得起这样的套间?
[1:15:47] – Is Jean-Claude done yet? – Hang on. -让・克劳德录完吗? -等等
[1:15:49] Who wrote this shit? Harry? 谁写的这破玩意?哈利?
[1:15:54] It’s going great. 快好了
[1:16:09] Do you have an envelope for Doris? 有桃丽丝的信吗?
[1:16:28] This is Doris. 我是桃丽丝
[1:16:31] Listen, you are a prostitute named Michelle. 听着,你现在扮作叫米歇尔的妓女
[1:16:34] Go to the room.There will be a man there. 去房间 会有个男的在那儿等着
[1:16:37] He is a suspected arms dealer. 他是个可疑的军火商
[1:16:40] Now, wait a minute. 等一下
[1:16:42] You don’t expect me to, uh,you know. 你不是叫去做,呃,你懂的
[1:16:46] No. He has particular tastes. 不 他口味很特别
[1:16:49] He likes to watch. 他喜欢看
[1:16:52] Tell him that his regular girl,Carla, is sick. 跟他说原来的女孩卡拉病了
[1:16:57] If he likes you,he will tell you what to do. 如果他喜欢你,会告诉你怎么做
[1:17:00] You must plant the bug… 你必须在走之前把窃听器放到…
[1:17:02] near the telephone by the bed before you leave. 床边的电话机上
[1:17:06] If you do not complete your mission… 如果你完不成任务…
[1:17:08] the deal is off. 约定就失效
[1:17:12] I’m gonna go to hell. 我要进地狱的
[1:19:31] Have some champagne. 来点香槟
[1:19:47] Come in here. 过来
[1:20:08] My name is Michelle. 我叫米歇尔
[1:20:11] Carla thought you’d like me. 卡拉认为你会喜欢我
[1:20:14] Let me do the talking. 我来讲话
[1:20:16] You may start by unzipping your dress. 你可以从解开裙子拉链开始
[1:20:22] No, no. Turn around. 不,不 转过身
[1:20:25] Do it doucement.Do it very slowly. 要轻柔 要很慢
[1:20:36] Good. 很好
[1:20:39] Now slip the dress down slowly. 现在让裙子慢慢滑落
[1:20:54] Good. 很好
[1:21:01] Now slide your nylons off one by one. 现在把丝袜一只一只的退出来
[1:21:07] I’m not wearing any. 我没穿
[1:21:08] That’s good. 那很好
[1:21:12] Now, dance for me. 现在,为我跳舞
[1:21:22] Dance sexy. 跳得性感点
[1:21:24] Let your hands be your lover’s hands 让你的双手像情人的双手般
[1:21:26] on your own skin as you move. 抚摸你的肌肤
[1:23:35] Now lie on the bed and close your eyes. 现在躺到床上闭上眼睛
[1:23:45] I thought you only liked to watch. 我以为你只是喜欢看
[1:23:52] Now lie on the bed and close your eyes. 现在躺到床上闭上眼睛
[1:25:21] You pig! 你这猪!
[1:25:23] Bastard! 混蛋!
[1:25:36] Wait, wait, wait. 等一下,等一下
[1:25:44] Yes, it’s Harry. I know it looks bad,but I can explain. 是,我是哈利 我知道这看起来很奇怪,但我能解释
[1:25:49] Nobody move! 都不准动!
[1:25:52] Don’t move! 不准动!
[1:25:56] Helen, just don’t do anything. 海伦,什么也别做
[1:25:58] No, he has nothing to do with it!I’m the one you want! 不,他与此事无关!我才是你们要找的!
[1:26:02] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[1:26:03] Quiet, Helen.Do what they say. 安静,海伦 照他们说的做
[1:26:08] Come on, guys, let the hooker go.She’s not important. 嗨,各位,让这妓女走吧 她根本不重要
[1:26:11] You don’t need her. 你们不需要她的
[1:26:13] Harry, please,just let me handle this. 哈利,请让我来处理
[1:26:16] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[1:26:19] What were you doing there? 你在这里干嘛?
[1:26:21] You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. 告诉你你也不会相信
[1:26:23] Talk again and I’ll kill you! 再说话就杀了你们!
[1:27:06] I wish I could say it’s nice to see you again. 真希望我能说”很高兴再见到你”
[1:27:09] You know her? 你认得她?
[1:27:12] You know, this shade’s totally wrong for you. 你要知道,这种口红一点也不适合你
[1:27:16] So who’s your little friend? 那位朋友是谁?
[1:27:18] I’m Helen Tasker.Harry is my husband. And you are? 我是海伦・塔斯克 哈利是我丈夫 你是哪一位?
[1:27:22] So now it’s Tasker,not Renquist. 那么现在是塔斯克,不叫伦奎斯特了
[1:27:26] She’s just some wacko hooker I met down at the bar. 她不过是我在酒吧认识的古怪妓女
[1:27:30] What is the matter with you?Just tell her the truth! 你怎么搞的?快告诉她事实!
[1:27:34] We are married,and we have a daughter. 我们是夫妻,还有一个女儿
[1:27:36] I don’t know what the crazy bitch is on. 我不懂这疯婊子在说什么
[1:27:39] You should cut her loose so we can get down to business. 你最好放了她,我们好谈正事
[1:27:42] Where did I get this then, huh? 那么我哪来的这个,哈?
[1:27:45] Where did I get this? 我哪来的这个?
[1:27:54] Something before takeoff? 起飞前来点什么?
[1:27:57] That hurt, you b… 很痛的,你这个…
[1:28:04] She was telling the truth,wasn’t she? 她说的是事实,不是吗?
[1:28:07] She really doesn’t know. 看来她真的不知道状况
[1:28:12] How interesting. 真有趣
[1:29:03] Bring them. 带他们过来
[1:29:12] Incredible, aren’t they? 很宏伟,不是吗?
[1:29:16] I call them the Four Horsemen. 我把它们叫做四骑士
[1:29:19] They’re warrior figures… 他们是勇士的象征…
[1:29:22] from the Persian Empire of Darius l… 来自大流士一世时的波斯帝国…
[1:29:26] around 500 BC. 大约是公元前500年
[1:29:30] They’re absolutely priceless. 绝对是无价之宝
[1:29:35] Pity. 真可惜
[1:29:58] Wait, wait! 等一下!
[1:30:02] Open it. 打开
[1:30:33] Do you know what this is? 你知道这是什么吗?
[1:30:37] I know what this is. 我知道这是什么
[1:30:42] This is an espresso machine. 这是浓缩咖啡机
[1:30:46] No,no,no 不 不 不
[1:30:48] It’s a snow cone maker.That’s what it is. 应该是刨冰制造机
[1:30:55] Is it a water heater? 难道是热水炉?
[1:31:01] Do you know why you’ve been brought here? 知道为什么被带来这里吗?
[1:31:03] So that this man can verify to the world… 我们要你男人向全世界宣布…
[1:31:06] the Crimson Jihad is now a nuclear power. 红色圣战已经拥有了核武器
[1:31:11] How can he do that?He’s just a salesman, for Christ’s sake. 他哪有那个能力?天啊,他只是个销售员
[1:31:20] If I’m wrong about him,the last thing you’ll see… 如果我弄错的话,你最后看到的将是…
[1:31:23] will be your blood spraying across his face. 将是你的血溅在他的脸上
[1:31:33] It’s a Soviet MIRV-6 from an SS-22 air launch vehicle. 这是苏联空基SS-22导弹上的MIRV-6分弹头
[1:31:37] The warhead contains 14.5 kilograms of enriched uranium… 弹头中含有14.5公斤的浓缩铀…
[1:31:41] and a plutonium trigger. 和一个钚触发器
[1:31:43] The nominal yield is 30 kilotons. 名义当量是3万吨
[1:31:46] 放了她,我就合作
[1:31:59] What can I say?I’m a spy. 我还能说什么?我是一名间谍
[1:32:12] You bastard!You lying son of a bitch! 你个混蛋!你个婊子养的骗子!
[1:32:15] – Sorry, honey.- Don’t you call me honey! -对不起,宝贝 -别叫我宝贝!
[1:32:18] You don’t ever get to call me honey again! 你再也别想叫我宝贝!
[1:32:20] You understand me, you pig? 听到了吗,你个猪
[1:32:22] And I can verify that they have the arming box… 我可以证明他们拥有弹头的控制盒…
[1:32:26] and all the equipment necessary… 和所有所需的装置…
[1:32:28] to detonate all four warheads. 来引爆所有这4枚核弹
[1:32:40] You have killed our women and our children… 你们杀了我们的妇女和儿童…
[1:32:44] bombed our cities from afar like cowards… 像个懦夫似的从远处轰炸我们的城市…
[1:32:47] and you dare to call us terrorists? 居然还敢叫我们恐怖分子?
[1:32:51] Now the oppressed have been given a mighty sword… 现在被压迫的人民得到了力量之剑…
[1:32:54] with which to strike back at their enemies. 来反击他们的敌人
[1:32:58] Unless you, America… 除非你们,美国…
[1:33:00] pulls all military forces out of the Persian Gulf area… 从波斯湾地区撤军…
[1:33:03] immediately and forever… 立即和永远地…
[1:33:05] the Crimson Jihad will rain fire… 否则,红色圣战将…
[1:33:08] on one major U.S. city each week… 每星期血洗一个美国大城市…
[1:33:12] until our demands are met. 直到我们的要求得到满足
[1:33:14] First, we will detonate one weapon on this uninhabited island… 首先,我们将在这个无人小岛引爆一颗核弹…
[1:33:18] as a demonstration of our power… 作为我们力量的展示…
[1:33:22] and Crimson Jihad’s willingness to be humanitarian. 及人道主义的愿望
[1:33:26] However, if these demands are not met… 然而,如果这些要求得不到满足…
[1:33:29] Crimson Jihad will rain fire… 红色圣战将…
[1:33:32] on one major American city each week 每星期血洗一个美国大城市
[1:33:38] Battery. 电池没电了
[1:33:47] Get another one, you moron. 快拿另一块,笨蛋
[1:33:49] I think I have one in the truck. 我想有一块在车上
[1:33:55] – What? – Look at this. -什么? -看这个
[1:33:59] – That’s not mine. – Nice transmitter. -那不是我的 -不错的发射器
[1:34:04] Miami Tower,Jet Star 6479 Delta on final. 迈阿密塔台,喷气之星6479号准备降落
[1:34:07] – We’ll be on the ground in 12 minutes. – All right. -我们将在12分钟后落地 -好的
[1:34:09] Tell those D.E.A. boys to have the helos… 告诉缉毒局的伙计准备好直升机…
[1:34:12] hot and ready to fly in 12 minutes. 12分钟后起飞
[1:34:14] Signal’s definitely stopped moving.It’s an island in the Keys. 信号明显不动了 停在启思群岛中的一座岛上
[1:34:23] – We lost the signal.- Shit! -没信号了 -操!
[1:34:45] All right, everyone.This is Samir. 好了,各位 这是萨米尔
[1:34:49] For 50 points,see if you can guess his specialty. 谁能猜出他的专长给50分
[1:34:52] Oral hygiene? 口腔护理?
[1:34:54] – Not exactly.- Harry,What’s going on? -不全对 -哈利,怎么了?
[1:34:59] Samir’s just gonna ask Harry a few questions. 萨米尔要问哈利几个问题
[1:35:02] We’re not even sure which agency Harry works for. 我们不是很清楚哈利是为哪个部门工作
[1:35:05] Now, Samir’s absolutely first-class. 现在,萨米尔绝对是一流的
[1:35:07] On the other hand we have Harry, 另一方面是哈利
[1:35:09] who’s managed to lie convincingly… 成功地欺骗了…
[1:35:11] to the woman he loves for 15 years. 他所爱的女人长达15年
[1:35:14] So it’ll be interesting to see how long he can resist. 我有很兴致看看他能坚持多久
[1:35:18] This will help. 这个会有用的
[1:35:22] You know, you should swab that with alcohol. 你知道的,应该用棉签沾酒精消毒
[1:35:24] I might get an infection. 不然我会感染的
[1:35:28] I’ll return when this has taken effect. 等药水起作用了我再回来
[1:35:31] Then we’ll talk. 那时我们再谈
[1:35:34] I’m looking forward to it. 我很期待
[1:35:37] Now, why are you helping these raving psychotics? 那么,你为什么帮助这些狂暴分子?
[1:35:40] Because they’re very well-funded raving psychotics… 因为他们是非常有钱的狂暴分子…
[1:35:43] and I’m getting a lot of money. 而我得了很多很多钱
[1:35:49] What, you think I care about their cause? 什么,你以为我关心他们的理念?
[1:35:51] Or yours? Not at all. 或你的事业?一点也不
[1:35:56] You’re damaged goods, lady. 你真是疯了,女士
[1:36:05] Did you tell her about us? 你告诉她我俩的事了吗?
[1:36:07] There is no “us,”you psychopathic bitch. 没有”我俩”,你个变态婊子
[1:36:11] Oh, sure. 哦,确实
[1:36:13] You say that now. 现在你当然这么说
[1:36:20] Thanks for everything.It wasn’t bad while it lasted. 谢谢你的一切 当时确实挺好的
[1:36:24] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:36:26] You two stay here. 你们两个留下
[1:36:34] There was nothing. 根本没有什么
[1:36:38] I swear. 我发誓
[1:37:02] What did they give you? 他们给你打了什么?
[1:37:08] Sodium Amytal,or some other truth agent. 阿米妥钠,或别的说真话药物
[1:37:12] It makes you tell the truth? 这会让你讲真话?
[1:37:18] Is it working? 起作用了吗?
[1:37:21] Ask me a question that I normally would lie to. 问个我通常会撒谎的问题
[1:37:26] – Are we gonna die? – Yep. -我们会死吗?-是的
[1:37:29] I’d say it’s working. 看来它起效了
[1:37:31] They’re gonna shoot us in the head, 他们会射我们的头
[1:37:33] or they’re gonna torture us to death… 或折磨我们到死…
[1:37:35] or they’re gonna leave us here and let the bomb… 或把我们留下让炸弹…
[1:37:44] How long have you been a spy? 你当间谍多久了?
[1:37:51] Seventeen years. 17年
[1:38:05] Have you ever killed anyone? 你杀过人吗?
[1:38:10] Yeah, but they were all bad. 当然,但他们都是坏蛋
[1:38:42] Is there anything you want to tell me before we start? 开始之前你有什么想说的吗?
[1:38:48] Yeah. 有
[1:38:49] I’m going to kill you pretty soon. 我很快就要杀了你
[1:38:52] I see. 我知道
[1:38:55] How, exactly? 详细点,怎么杀?
[1:38:58] First, I’m going to use you as a human shield. 首先,我要拿你当人体盾牌
[1:39:02] Then I’m going to kill this guard over there… 然后我要杀那边的警卫…
[1:39:05] with the Patterson trocar on the table. 就用桌上的帕特森套管针
[1:39:08] And then I was thinking about breaking your neck. 然后我考虑拧断你的脖子
[1:39:13] And what makes you think you can do all that? 又是什么使你认为能做这些事情?
[1:39:17] You know my handcuffs? 你知道我戴有手铐吧?
[1:39:19] I picked them. 我撬开了
[1:39:44] Let’s get out of here. 我们离开这里
[1:40:36] Come on! 过来!
[1:41:20] Drop the gun! 放下枪!
[1:41:29] Honey, next time, duck. 宝贝,下次要低头
[1:41:37] – Let’s go.- I married Rambo. -走 -我嫁给了兰��
[1:42:06] What are they doing? 他们在干什么?
[1:42:31] It is done. 时间设好了
[1:42:36] In 90 minutes,a pillar of holy fire… 90分钟后,一柱圣火…
[1:42:40] will light up the skies… 将照亮天空…
[1:42:46] to show to the world… 宣告世界…
[1:42:48] that we speak the truth. 我们说到做到
[1:43:06] We are set on our course. 我们致力于我们的目标
[1:43:09] No force can stop us now. 现在再也没有力量能阻止我们
[1:43:11] We’re cool, we’re bad-asses,blah, blah, blah, blah. 我们很冷静,我们很勇猛,等等
[1:43:14] If we’re on an island,why are they using trucks? 如果我们是在岛上,为什么他们要用卡车?
[1:43:17] We must be in the Florida Keys. 我们一定是在佛罗里达的启思群岛上
[1:43:20] The overseas highway connects the islands to the mainland. 海上公路连接群岛与大陆
[1:43:23] There’s no borders, no customs. 中间没有边界,没有海关
[1:43:26] They can go anywhere in the U.S. There’s nothing to stop them. 他们可以去美国任何地方 没有人可以阻拦他们
[1:43:30] Just us. 只有我们俩
[1:43:34] – Here, take this.- Oh, shit. -拿着这个 -哦,天
[1:45:03] Shoot! 开枪!
[1:45:20] Shit! 糟!
[1:48:21] Let’s go. 走
[1:48:30] My condolences to the widow. 我对寡妇表示哀悼
[1:48:49] We may need the hostage. 我们需要人质
[1:48:54] Okay, let’s go, Suzy Homemaker. 好了,我们走,可怜的家庭主妇
[1:49:03] Hurry up! 快!
[1:49:05] Just get her in the car.Let’s get going. 把她押到车里 出发
[1:50:18] I thought this looked like your work. 我就觉得这是你的杰作
[1:50:20] Let’s go. I’ll brief you in the air. 快走 飞机上作简报
[1:50:22] You’re welcome. Let’s go! Let’s get out of here! 别客气 快走!快离开这儿!
[1:50:26] Let’s go!Come on! 快走!快!
[1:50:51] Well, you tell that son of a bitch this is a Bright Boy Alert. 好了,你告诉那笨蛋这是核警报
[1:50:54] I repeat:A Bright Boy Alert. 重复:这是核警报
[1:50:57] This is not a drill.Do you understand that? 这不是演习 明白了没有?
[1:50:59] Hold on.Put me through to the White House. 等等 替我接入白宫
[1:51:02] The minimum safe distance is 12 miles. 最小安全距离是12海里
[1:51:05] Get the marine patrol in right away. 马上叫海军巡逻队
[1:51:07] I want the Coast Guard and the sheriff’s department too. 还有海岸警卫队和地方治安部门
[1:51:09] Anyone that cannot make that distance, 任何无法撤出的人
[1:51:11] you gotta get ’em out by air. 就用飞机运送
[1:51:13] You’ve got exactly 34 minutes. 你们只有34分钟
[1:51:17] I can get you two Marine Corps Harriers here in 11 minutes. 我要来了两架海军陆战队的鹞式战斗机,11分钟后到
[1:51:19] – They’re on manoeuvres outside Key West.- Get them. -他们正好在基韦斯特岛外演习 -联系他们
[1:51:22] – I’ll brief them on the way in.- Send ’em in right away. -路上我给他们作简报 -马上接入他们
[1:51:36] Would you like one? 你想来一杯吗?
[1:51:45] I want the state police driving through the streets 我要州警到街上
[1:51:47] on their damn loudspeakers. 用他们的车载喇叭通知居民
[1:51:48] Here they come. 他们到了
[1:52:00] Lime-Zero-One, 这是莱姆01号
[1:52:01] got a tally on three trucks east bound on the bridge. 在桥上看到三辆卡车向东行驶
[1:52:04] Roger, Lime-Zero-One.You’re clear to engage. 收到,莱姆01号 你可以进行攻击
[1:52:07] Ringo is padlocked.In hot with guns. 目标已被锁定 先用机枪攻击
[1:52:10] Let’s get some. 开始
[1:53:16] Okay, marines, time to kick ass. 好了,陆战队,去教训他们吧
[1:53:18] Recommend using your Mavericks to take out the bridge. 建议用你们的小牛导弹炸掉大桥
[1:53:21] Roger that.Lime flight, switch Mavericks. Two. 收到 莱姆战机,启动两枚小牛导弹
[1:53:24] These missiles won’t set off those nukes, will they? 导弹不会引爆核弹吧?
[1:53:27] That’s a negative. 不会的
[1:53:32] Fire. 发射
[1:53:55] – Bingo! – Good shooting, marines. -命中! -射得好,陆战队
[1:54:49] I’ll kill you! 我要杀了你!
[1:55:08] It’s out of control. 车失去控制了
[1:55:09] It’s look like somebody capped the driver. 像是有人把司机杀了
[1:55:19] Bitch! 婊子!
[1:55:50] Like one? How about two? 来一瓶?两瓶怎么样?
[1:56:19] Get down to the limo! 下降到车那里!
[1:56:24] Come on!Take it down! Let’s go! 快!下降!快!
[1:56:28] – Get down! – Take it down. -下降! -好了,下降
[1:56:41] – The bridge is out! – What? -桥断了! -什么?
[1:56:44] The bridge is out! 桥断了!
[1:56:47] I can’t hear you! 我听不到!
[1:56:49] What? 什么?
[1:56:54] Oh, God!The bridge is out! 哦,天!桥断了!
[1:56:59] Come on! Come on! 快!快!
[1:57:02] Speed up a little bit, now.Get down there. 稍微快一点 下到那去
[1:57:13] Come on! Hurry! 快!赶快!
[1:57:14] Hurry, Harry! 快,哈利!
[1:57:16] – Grab my hand! – Come back! -抓住我的手! -回来!
[1:57:20] – Okay, to the right.- I can’t reach! Get lower! -好了,向右边 -我够不到!低一点!
[1:57:33] Here we go! Hold on! 抓住了!抓紧!
[1:57:36] Hold on really tight! 牢牢抓住!
[1:57:42] Harry! Come back! 哈利!回来!
[1:57:45] Pull up! 拉起!
[1:57:49] Grab my hand!You can do it! 抓住我的手!你能行!
[1:57:52] I can’t reach! 我够不到!
[1:57:56] Oh, God! Please!Harry! 哦,天啊!快点!哈利!
[1:58:03] Oh, shit. 妈的
[1:58:06] Come on, baby. 来,宝贝
[1:58:15] Hold on! 抓紧!
[1:58:17] I got you! 我抓住你了!
[1:58:18] – Oh, God! – Hold on tight! -哦,天! -抓紧!
[1:58:55] Let’s get this thing on the ground. 我们快降落
[1:59:07] Let’s get these aircraft on the ground. 飞机快落地
[1:59:09] We got a nuclear bomb going off in about one minute. 大约1分钟后会有核弹爆炸
[1:59:16] Any minute now.Go, go, go. 任何时间都可能爆炸 快走
[1:59:19] Come here.Give me a bullhorn. 来这边 给我扩音器
[1:59:23] All right, it’s show time. 好了,时间到了
[1:59:25] Do not look at the flash.Do not look at the flash! 不要注视闪光 不要注视闪光!
[1:59:30] We should be safe here. 这里应该是安全的
[1:59:41] This is the wrong finger. 戴错手指了
[2:00:22] Come here! 过来一下!
[2:00:25] – Go to work.- Okay. Bye. -去工作 -好 拜拜
[2:00:29] Aziz’s copter landed about 20 minutes ago 阿齐兹的直升机20分钟前
[2:00:31] on top of a high-rise in Miami. 降在了迈阿密一座高楼的顶层
[2:00:33] He rendezvoused with some faction members. 然后他与一些团伙成员会合
[2:00:35] They’re on the 20th floor. 他们在20楼
[2:00:37] I got SWAT down there.The cops cordoned off the area. 我已经叫特种作战小组过去 警察也封锁了现场
[2:00:40] They got a hostage.It’s Dana. 他们抓了黛娜作人质
[2:00:45] What do you mean?My Dana? 你是指我女儿黛娜?
[2:00:47] I’m real sorry.I don’t know what to say. 我很抱歉 不知该说什么好
[2:00:49] I guess he grabbed her in the middle of the night. 我猜他们是在昨晚深夜抓了她
[2:00:52] We just found out about it. 我们也是刚刚才知道
[2:00:54] But I don’t want you to worry.We’ll get her back. 你别担心 会把她救回来的
[2:00:56] I’ve got a guy on the inside.Listen. 我们有内线 听着
[2:00:58] We’re gonna get her back.Here we go. 我们一定会救她回来 行动吧
[2:01:03] Excuse me, Captain. I got to borrow your plane for a minute. 对不起,队长 我要借你的飞机用一下
[2:01:06] Listen, 听着
[2:01:07] Force Comm cleared you to give us total cooperation, right? 指挥官下令你们要完全合作,不是吗?
[2:01:11] And you know 而你们知道
[2:01:11] that comes directly from the president of these United States. 命令其实就是来自美国总统
[2:01:14] But, sir, you’re gonna have to sign for this aircraft. 但,先生,借飞机你也得签一下字啊
[2:01:17] I’ll sign for it. You got a pen?You take care of it. 我来签 你有笔吗?去准备文件
[2:01:21] Do you realize it has been ten years… 已经有10年…
[2:01:23] since you’ve been behind the wheel of one of these? 都没开过这种飞机,你想起来了吗?
[2:01:25] I break it,they can take it out of my pay. 撞烂了,他们就从我薪水里扣吧
[2:01:27] Listen, we got a guy on the inside. 听着,我们有内线
[2:01:37] Gotta move back, everybody!Let’s go! 大家退后,快!
[2:01:56] All right, everybody,it’s gonna be all right! 好了,会没事的!
[2:02:01] He’s got hundreds of hours in the Harriers there. 他有鹞式几百小时的训练时间
[2:02:08] He is a little rusty,but that’s a trademark Tasker takeoff. 有点生疏,但那就是塔斯克标志性的起飞动作
[2:02:12] It’s like riding a bike.You never forget, really. 就像骑自行车,你永远都不会忘记
[2:02:18] We might wanna seek shelter! 我们最好躲一下!
[2:02:25] Sorry. 对不起
[2:02:28] Fuck! 靠!
[2:02:50] The streets are filled with people 街上围满了人群
[2:02:52] as police try to evacuate the buildings. 警察正尽力疏散大楼里的人
[2:02:55] They appear to be shooting wildly into the air as I’m speaking. 我说话的时候他们正狂暴地向天空开枪
[2:02:58] These seem to be warning shots.So far… 看起来是警告性开枪 目前…
[2:03:00] they have not fired at us or police. 他们没有向我们或警察开枪
[2:03:03] This apparently is the same group… 这明显是同一团伙…
[2:03:05] which just detonated a nuclear bomb in the Florida Keys. 和刚在弗罗里达启思群岛引爆核弹的人
[2:03:07] Crimson Jihad will rain fire on one major U.S. city each week… 红色圣战将每星期血洗一个美国大城市…
[2:03:12] until our demands are met. 直到我们的要求得到满足
[2:03:15] This tape was released to the media 这录像带是
[2:03:17] just minutes after the terrorists 恐怖分子几分钟前送到电视台的
[2:03:19] I have to go to the bathroom. 我要上厕所
[2:03:22] We’ll repeat the tape following this live report from the scene. 现场实况报道后我们会重播录像带的内容
[2:03:30] Hold your fire! 停火!
[2:03:32] – The video crew you wanted is here! – Send them! -你们要的摄像人员来了! -让他们过来!
[2:03:37] They’re coming in.They’re unarmed. 他们来了 他们没有武器
[2:03:56] Come on. Let’s go. 来 上
[2:03:58] Go. 上去
[2:04:05] This is a communique from Crimson Jihad. 这是红色圣战组织的公报
[2:04:09] You have seen a demonstration of our power. 你们已经看到我们的力量
[2:04:12] Do not force us to destroy this city… 不要逼迫我们摧毁这座城市…
[2:04:15] and do not try to use force against us. 也不要试图用武力反击我们
[2:04:17] I, we are all prepared to die. 我,我们都视死如归
[2:04:20] With one turn of that key… 只要我一转动那把钥匙…
[2:04:23] two million of your people will die instantly! 你们的两百万人民立即灰飞烟灭!
[2:04:27] – What key? – That key! -什么钥匙? -那把钥匙!
[2:04:30] Who’s taken the key? 谁拿了钥匙?
[2:04:38] Shoot her! 射她!
[2:05:05] Holy shit! 好险!
[2:05:39] Unit One to Unit Seven.Give me a situation report. 一组呼叫七组 报告方位
[2:05:42] One to Seven. Give me a sit rep.Faisil, do you copy? 一呼叫七 给我方位 法西尔,听到了吗?
[2:05:46] Seven here.21st floor secure. 这是七号 21楼安全了
[2:05:49] About 12 faction members on the 20th floor. No hostages there. 大约12名极端份子在20楼 人质不在那里
[2:05:52] – Where’s Dana? – She’s on the roof. -黛娜在哪儿? -她在楼顶
[2:05:55] Okay, stay put.Give me that address again. 好了,呆在原处 再报告一次位置
[2:06:04] You shoot me, this’ll fall! 你开枪,它就掉!
[2:06:08] Stay where you are!Stay where you are! 呆着别动!呆着别动!
[2:06:15] – Give me the key! – I’ll drop it, I swear! -给我钥匙! -我发誓我会丢下去!
[2:06:22] Give me the key. 把钥匙给我
[2:06:25] Come on, child.You don’t want to die, do you? 来呀,孩子 你不想死,不是吗?
[2:06:30] Give me the key and you won’t get hurt. 给我钥匙而你不会受伤害的
[2:06:35] I give you my word! 我发誓!
[2:06:38] No way, you wacko! 没门,你这个疯子!
[2:06:45] Help me! 救命!
[2:07:38] Please don’t come any closer! 不要再过来了!
[2:07:43] Help me! Help me! 救命!救命!
[2:07:45] Somebody! 快来人!
[2:07:59] Dana, jump down! 黛娜,跳下来!
[2:08:00] Jump down! 跳下来!
[2:08:02] Dad? 老爸?
[2:08:12] Help me! 救我!
[2:08:50] Daddy, come back! 爹地,回来!
[2:08:57] Daddy, get me down! 爹地,接我下去!
[2:09:03] Jump! Jump! 跳!跳!
[2:09:06] Daddy will catch you! 爹地会接住你的!
[2:09:07] -Jump! – I can’t! -跳! -我不敢!
[2:09:14] Hold on! 抓住!
[2:09:25] Don’t you let me fall, please! 不要让我掉下去!
[2:09:27] – Daddy! – I got you! -爹地! -我来拉你!
[2:09:29] I’m slipping! 我在往下滑!
[2:09:35] Help me!I’m gonna fall! 救我!我要掉了!
[2:09:43] Hold my hand! 抓住我的手!
[2:09:49] Hold on tight, honey. 抓紧了,宝贝
[2:10:46] He’s behind you! 他在你后面!
[2:10:50] Take this plane down, now!I’ll kill her! 马上把飞机降落,不然我杀了她!
[2:10:53] Take it down, now! 马上降落!
[2:11:13] My God, do something! 天啊,快想办法!
[2:11:22] You’re fired. 你被发射了
[2:12:10] It’s okay. 没事了
[2:12:15] Honey, it’s over. 宝贝,结束了
[2:12:26] Hi, pumpkin. 嗨,小南瓜
[2:12:32] Just seconds after the jet landed… 喷气机降落后没几秒钟…
[2:12:34] the unidentified pilot 这位身份不明的飞行员
[2:12:35] was escorted from the scene by Federal agents. 就被联邦探员护送离去
[2:12:38] Though it is unclear at this moment 虽然目前还不清楚
[2:12:39] which agency was responsible… 是哪个机构负责…
[2:12:41] for the operation which ended the terrorist threat… 在今天早晨这么戏剧性地结束了…
[2:12:43] so dramatically early this morning… 这场恐怖主义威胁…
[2:12:45] we’ve learned from Miami Police… 我们从迈阿密警方获知…
[2:12:55] Do it properly. 好好做
[2:12:58] One, two, three, four,I declare a thumb war. 1 2 3 4,开始拇指战
[2:13:02] Five, six, seven, eight,try to keep your thumbs straight. 5 6 7 8,竖起拇指来
[2:13:06] Don’t! Stop it! 别停!
[2:13:07] – Wait! – I got you! -等等! -我抓住你了!
[2:13:11] Just listen.Listen to the rules. 听清楚规则
[2:13:18] – Hello? – Boris and Doris? -喂? -波里斯和桃丽丝吗?
[2:13:22] We’re on. 我们在
[2:13:25] Yes? Go ahead. 什么事?说吧
[2:13:55] Colonel, how nice to see you again. 上校,又见到你真高兴
[2:13:57] Good evening. 晚上好
[2:13:59] Who was that? 她是谁?
[2:14:10] What’s the scoop, team?You see your contact yet? 情况怎么样,队友?看到接头人了吗?
[2:14:13] Haven’t seen him yet. 还没看到他
[2:14:17] But I see somebody I’d like to say hello to. 但我看到某个人想上去打声招呼
[2:14:19] Let me pour you some more champagne. 让我为您倒多点香槟
[2:14:22] I got to keep up the waiter bit. 我必须像个服务生模样
[2:14:24] These stakeouts can be tricky. 监视有时是很危险的
[2:14:27] You never know when things 你不知道什么时候
[2:14:28] might explode into a life-or-death situation. 会出现生死攸关的情况
[2:14:30] If it gets rough, 如果有情况出现
[2:14:31] stay low until it’s over and I’ll contact you later. 先躲起来等没事了我会联络你
[2:14:34] – Maybe you should give me your…- So, we meet again, Carlos. -也许你该给我你的… -卡洛斯,我们又见面了
[2:14:42] Honey, I’m just gonna do him right here, okay? 宝贝,我就是要在这里解决他,好吗?
[2:14:45] Go for it. 做吧
[2:14:47] Oh, God. 哦,天啊
[2:14:55] Fear is not an option. 你不是”没有害怕的权利”吗
[2:15:09] Dance? 跳舞吗?
[2:15:15] – Tango. – Here we go. -探戈 -又来了
[2:15:33] Harry? Helen? Guys? 哈利?海伦?伙计?
[2:15:35] Come on, now.Let’s not get distracted. 别这样 不要分心了
[2:15:38] We got some work to do. 我们有正经事要做
[2:15:46] All right, guys.Come on. 好了,伙计 别跳了
[2:15:48] You guys better get serious in there. 你们最好正经点
[2:15:50] I’d be serious if I was in there. 换成我在里边我就会很正经
[2:15:54] Don’t ignore me, Harry.That’s rude. 别不理我,哈利 那样很不礼貌
[2:16:00] All right, guys.Come on. 好了,伙计 别跳了
[2:16:06] National security, guys.Come on. Life and death. 事关国家安全,伙计 别跳了 生死攸关啊
[2:16:18] Helen, I was always on your side. 海伦,我总是站在你那边
[2:16:20] I was always there for you. 我总是帮你
[2:17:00] You know what?I’m sick of being in the van. 你知道吗?我在车里很难受
[2:17:04] You guys are gonna be in the van next time. 下次轮到你们在车里
[2:17:07] I been in the van for 15 years. 我呆车里15年了
1994年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Curse of the Jade Scorpion(玉蝎子的魔咒)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Love Actually(真爱至上)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme