Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Trick(惊悚诡计)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Trick(惊悚诡计)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:惊悚诡计
英文名称:Trick
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] 一个企图欺骗或 捉弄别人的行为
[00:25] Trick or treat! 不给糖就捣乱
[01:09] Happy Halloween! 万圣节快乐
[01:27] Man, I see what you’re doing over there. 哥们 我知道你想干什么了
[01:33] You’re up, right? 轮到你了是吧
[01:34] Come on, hostess. It’s your play. 来吧 女招待 这是你的游戏
[01:38] I feel like it’s your turn. 我觉得该轮到你了
[01:42] – Horny devil. – Yeah. -淫娃恶魔 -没错
[01:43] I think Cheryl should go. 我觉得该谢丽尔上了
[01:47] Who will I meet tonight? 今晚我会碰上哪一位呢
[01:53] All right, Cheryl! 来吧 谢丽尔
[02:07] Stop. 别拍了
[02:12] I’m telling your mom! 我要告诉你妈妈了
[02:16] Yo, yo. Group up, group up. 来来 一起喊
[02:17] Everyone say, “Troy’s number one.” 大家一起说”特洛伊最牛”
[02:19] Troy’s an asshole! 特洛伊是混球
[02:23] Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up, fuckfaces. 笑吧 一帮混蛋
[02:25] Who’s next? Come on. 谁下一个 来吧
[02:27] It’s your turn, Trick. 特里克 该你了
[02:29] Trick. Trickster. Let’s go, man. 特里克 诡计师 该你了
[02:33] – Let’s see it, pumpkinhead. – Come on, Trick. -上吧 南瓜头 -快点 特里克
[02:48] Oh, no! 不会吧
[02:52] Let’s go. 上吧
[02:54] It’s your lucky night. 今天是你的幸运夜
[02:57] – No! No re-spins. – It’s just a kiss. -不行 没有再来一次 -只是亲一下
[03:00] Just get it over with. 亲一下就行了
[03:01] Don’t be chickenshit, man. 别像个娘们一样 兄弟
[03:03] Do it with a guy, Trick! Yeah! 像个男人一样 特里克 去吧
[03:07] Come on, hey. What’s he doing now? 上吧 他在做什么
[03:09] If it feels good do it, Trick. 感觉不错就亲 特里克
[03:11] Hey! Lose the mask if you’re gonna kiss him. 如果要亲他就要摘掉面具
[03:14] What is he doing? 他在干什么
[03:16] I’ll get out of the way here. 我不挡着你
[03:17] Let’s give him a little motivation here, huh? 我们给他点动力
[03:19] Slow clap for Trick? 给特里克一点掌声好吧
[03:20] Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! 特里克 特里克 特里克 特里克
[03:23] Trick! Trick! Trick! 特里克 特里克 特里克
[03:25] Trick! Trick! 特里克 特里克
[03:27] Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! 特里克 特里克 特里克
[03:31] Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! 特里克 特里克 特里克
[03:46] Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Are you okay? 我的天 你还好吗
[03:54] Let go of me! 放开我
[04:08] Stop! Please! 停下 求你了
[04:12] Stop! Stop! 助手 停下
[04:19] Get him, Troy! 特洛伊 抓住他
[04:20] You fucking psycho! 你他妈神经病
[04:22] Shit! 妈的
[04:39] No! 不要
[04:48] Get off! 走开
[04:52] Help! 救命
[05:15] Trick! 特里克
[05:48] You batshit-fucking-crazy son of a bitch. 你他妈狗娘养的臭傻逼
[06:24] – Hey. – Hey, Mike. -嗨 -你好 迈克
[06:26] Thanks for coming. I know it’s a long drive. 感谢你大老远开车特意来这里
[06:28] But they’re gonna question my every move on this one. 但我的任何举动都会受到质疑
[06:33] Did you tell them that you’re the only cadet 有没告诉他们你是唯一
[06:35] I ever learned a few things from? 让我学到东西的学员
[06:37] Like that’ll matter. 好像那很重要一样
[06:39] Either way, I’m happy to help. 不管怎样 我很乐意帮忙
[06:41] You say that now. 等下你就知道了
[07:00] Why does he have that shit all over his face? 为什么他满脸都是那玩意儿
[07:03] It was a Halloween party. 万圣节派对呀
[07:04] Okay, why does he still 明白 那为什么现在
[07:05] have that shit all over his face? 他脸上还留着那些玩意儿
[07:07] They were more concerned with saving his life 医生更关心的是如何救活他
[07:09] than washing his face. 而不是给他洗脸
[07:11] So this Patrick Weaver, 这个帕特里克·韦弗
[07:13] he killed four seniors at a Halloween party? 就是他杀了四个高四的学生吗
[07:15] Five. Fifth just died in surgery. 是五位 还有一位没能挺过手术
[07:19] Four more injured, two critical. 还有四位受伤 两位重伤
[07:23] One, Troy Meeks… Junior, football captain… 一个高三足球队队长 特洛伊·米克斯
[07:26] Stabbed Patrick with a fireplace poker. 用拔火棍捅了帕特里克一刀
[07:29] Were it not for Troy, there would be more dead. 要不是有他 会有更多伤亡
[07:31] He’s 18 with no priors? 他年满十八岁且无前科
[07:33] Trick killed Evan. 特里克杀了埃文
[07:36] And Dan and Tammy and Parker. 还有丹 塔米和帕克
[07:40] – Trick? – Patrick. -特里克吗 -是帕特里克吗
[07:43] E-everyone calls him Trick. 大家都叫他特里克
[07:47] Did he have a beef with the other kids? 他和其他孩子有过节吗
[07:49] He didn’t have beef with anyone. He… 他和所有人都没有过节 他
[07:52] He was quiet. Smart. 他很安静 也聪明
[07:55] So he was bullied. 所以他被霸凌了
[07:59] No, he… 没有 他
[08:07] No, no. Not that I know of. 没有 据我所知没有
[08:10] He… 他
[08:12] He used to help people with their homework. 他之前会帮别人完成家庭作业
[08:18] You should go. I’ll be in touch tomorrow. 你该回家了 我明天会联系你
[08:22] Can I see Nicky? 我可以去看尼基吗
[08:24] Yeah. She’s upstairs. 当然 她在楼上
[08:30] We’re trying to find his parents. 我们正在尝试联系他的父母
[08:31] As soon as we do, you can talk to them. 找到他们之后 你可以和他们谈一下
[08:33] Well, he’s 18, so parental permission, 他已年满十八 只是出于礼貌
[08:35] it’s a courtesy. 我们才去找他父母
[08:36] This kid in the big leagues now. 现在这个孩子受法律制约
[08:38] And I’m betting that he’s got a date with death row. 我敢打赌他要进死囚牢房了
[08:46] Hey, how you doing? 你好吗
[08:48] Deputy Green, this is detective Denver. 格林副警长 这位是丹佛警探
[08:50] We go back a ways. 我们是老相识
[08:51] Could you grab us a couple coffees, please? 能帮我们拿两杯咖啡吗 谢谢
[08:53] And take this. 还有拿着它
[08:57] How is he? 他怎么样了
[08:58] Hell of a scar in his future, 估计以后要留个大疤了
[09:00] but with a little bit of luck, 但幸运的是
[09:02] he’ll be back on his feet in no time. 他马上就可以恢复健康
[09:03] Give us a minute, doc? 医生 让我们单独待一会吧
[09:08] I know they said this kid did some terrible things, 我知道这孩子做了可怕的事
[09:11] but do I need to remind him his rights? 但需要我提醒他的自身权利吗
[09:13] No. 不必
[09:17] Patrick, you already know sheriff Lisa Jayne. 帕特里克 你应该认识丽莎·杰恩警长
[09:21] And, look, I heard you’re a good kid. 听着 我听说你是个好孩子
[09:25] What made you lose it tonight? 是什么让你今晚丧失了理智
[09:26] Were you provoked? 有人挑衅你吗
[09:29] Did you feel threatened? 你是否被威胁
[09:31] Were those kids bullying you? 那些孩子欺负你了吗
[09:38] Hey, can we get somebody to come wipe this crap off his face? 能不能找人把他脸上的脏东西擦掉
[09:41] I’d like to see who I’m talking to. 我想要看清和我对话的是谁
[09:43] Of course. 当然可以
[09:46] Kid, you got to work with me. 孩子 你得配合我
[09:48] If you want my help, 如果你想要我帮你
[09:50] you got to tell me your side of the story. 就得告诉我你的原因
[09:57] This isn’t gonna do. 你这样是不会有用的
[09:59] And the strong, silent types, 那些倔强沉默的人
[10:00] they don’t last long in prison. 在牢里是捱不了多久
[10:03] And I got to tell you, you’re looking at more than life… 我得告诉你 你面对的不仅仅是终身
[10:30] Help him out, doc. 带他出去 医生
[10:32] Which way did he go? You see him? 你看见他从哪边走了
[10:36] Oh, god. Let’s get him. 我的天 逮住他
[10:44] Hey. Come here, kid! 来这里 孩子
[11:07] Come here, kid! 过来 孩子
[11:11] Let her go. 放开她
[11:13] – Hey. Stop. – Come on, Patrick. -住手 -过来 帕特里克
[11:16] Don’t do it. 别这样
[11:20] It’s over. 结束了
[11:40] Fuck. Come on. 该死 快走
[11:42] – You okay? – Come on! -你还好吗 -快走
[11:55] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不要
[11:56] Hey, did you see him? Where’d he go? 你看见他了吗 往哪里走了
[11:58] Of course I saw him, shithead. That’s why I swerved. 当然啊白痴 要不我干嘛急转弯
[12:00] Did you see him get up? 你看见他站起来了吗
[12:02] Oh, look. 看那
[12:05] This way. 这个方向
[12:12] Here! 这里
[12:16] Ah, shit. He’s in the river. 该死 他在河里
[12:21] I’ve never seen anything like that. 我从来没见过这样的事
[12:22] – How’s he still alive? – He isn’t. -他怎么还活着 -他死了
[12:26] We put at least three bullets in him. 我们至少打中三枪在他身上
[12:28] He fell two stories. 他还从两楼摔下来
[12:30] Look at how much blood he lost. 看看他失了多少血
[12:33] You saw his arm. He can’t swim like that. 你看他手臂都那样了 不可能还能游泳
[12:34] He’ll drown, if not hypothermia. 要么体温过低而死 要么溺死
[12:37] He’s probably already dead. 他应该已经死了
[12:39] You saw it, right? His eyes? 你看见了吗 他的眼睛
[12:41] – Saw what? – He was getting off on it. -看见什么 -他看起来很兴奋
[12:46] He isn’t anymore. 现在不兴奋了
[12:49] Trick Weaver is dead. 特里克·韦弗已经死了
[12:50] We’ll set up a perimeter, but I doubt we’ll find him. 我们会设立警戒线 但估计很难找到他
[12:57] This is sheriff Jayne. I need k9 units… 我是杰恩警长 我需要K9警犬队
[13:12] From interviewing fellow students, teachers… 我们采访了他的同辈学生 老师
[13:15] “Trick was so quiet. He’d never do that.” “特里克很安静 不会干出这种事”
[13:18] The old “quiet one” cliché. 有时”安静的人”老生常谈
[13:20] “Trick was,” and I quote, “smart as fuck. 我引用一句”特里克是超他妈的聪明
[13:24] Always made more sense than the teachers.” 总是比老师讲得还好”
[13:26] Ever get in trouble? Suspension, detention, anything? 惹过麻烦吗 留堂 拘留 或者其他的
[13:28] Too smart to get in trouble. 聪明到不会惹麻烦
[13:30] History teacher of 27 years 一位有27年教龄的历史老师称
[13:32] stated Trick often made the teachers feel incompetent. 特里克经常使老师觉得自己无能
[13:36] What do we have to do to get a picture of this kid? 我们要怎么样才能大致了解这个孩子
[13:38] No Facebook, no Instagram, no Twitter. 没有脸书 照片墙 推特
[13:40] If he used social media, he was anonymous. 如果他使用过社交媒体 那一定是匿名
[13:43] Weaver skipped his class photo. 韦佛没有班级照片
[13:45] We asked the annual staff to check the database, 我们让年度员工去检查一下数据库中
[13:46] see if they had any candids. 是否有他的照片
[13:48] We also made an announcement to the students, 我们也对学生发出公告
[13:49] see if anybody had any photos on their phones. 征集是否哪位学生手机上有他的照片
[13:51] So far, we got nothing. 但目前什么都没找到
[13:53] This is all they have before the video cuts off. 这是视频结束前所有的画面
[13:55] No footage of Trick getting up or leaving the scene. 没有特里克起身或离开现场的镜头
[13:58] There’s no shadow movement. 没有任何踪迹
[14:04] Really thin eyebrows. 很细的眉毛
[14:08] Thin lips. 薄嘴唇
[14:09] No. Thick lips. 不是 厚的
[14:12] Skinny face. 瘦瘦的脸
[14:13] Kind of a hollowed-out face. 脸有点内凹
[14:15] Black, roughed-up hair. 黑色毛躁的头发
[14:18] – Scruffy. – Deep-set eyes. -邋遢的 -深陷的眼窝
[14:20] He had green eyes. 他的眼睛是绿色的
[14:21] – Beady. – Blue eyes. -有胡须的 -蓝色眼睛
[14:23] Just really kind-looking eyes. 非常和善的眼睛
[14:33] He could be anybody. 他可以是任何人
[14:35] I saw him eyeing Trick one day, and I was like, 有次我看到他看着特里克 我开玩笑说
[14:37] “you planning on messing with trick?” “你想整蛊特里克吗”
[14:38] Then trick, who had to be 50 yards away 特里克坐在45米外的野餐桌前
[14:41] sitting at a picnic table, turns and stares right at us. 就转过头来盯着我们看
[14:44] No way he could’ve heard me. 他不可能听到的
[14:46] Hell, we both went pale. 我们都吓得脸色发白
[14:48] Troy was like, “nah, man. I ain’t messing with Trick.” 特洛伊说”兄弟 我才不惹特里克呢”
[14:50] And Troy messed with everybody. 然后特洛伊整蛊了我们每一个人
[14:51] We’re wondering if Patrick was bullied, 我们想知道帕特里克是否被霸凌过
[14:54] and we heard you might be the man to talk to. 所以我们听说应该来问你
[14:56] No, no, I don’t know who’s been shooting their mouth off. 不是我 我不知道是谁在乱说
[14:59] I ain’t no bully. 我不是个恶霸
[15:01] Maybe I get a little rough, but I never touched trick. 我的确有点粗暴 但我从没碰过特里克
[15:03] Not him. Until, you know, he lost it. 在他失去理智之前 我都没碰过他
[15:06] I saw there was a fire poker next to the fireplace 我看到壁炉旁边有根拨火棍
[15:08] when I was there, so I just, like, 当时在现场时候 我只是
[15:10] just one of those animal instinct, 只是出于动物的本能之一
[15:12] just clean shot, just right in the gut. 直接发起攻击 直穿他肠子
[15:13] I was dressed up as a superhero. 我打扮成了超级英雄
[15:15] Little did I know you have to become the hero of the night. 谁知道那晚上你还真的得做超级英雄
[15:17] I saved a lot of people. 我救了很多人
[15:20] Me. 我
[15:21] He was sweet, you know? 他生前挺温柔的
[15:23] I still can’t believe what happened. 我还是无法相信这一切
[15:26] What about his folks? 他的父母呢
[15:27] Did they know he was like this? 他这样他们知道吗
[15:29] Or did they make him this way? 或者是他们把他变成了这样
[15:39] 帕特里克·韦弗调查 专用证据盒 登记探员杰恩
[15:46] According to school records, 根据学校的记录
[15:47] this is Patrick Weaver’s address. 这是帕特里克·韦弗的住址
[15:49] Barge hasn’t moved in five years. 驳船已经五年没动过了
[15:51] We don’t know where he actually lived. 我们不知道他究竟住在哪儿
[15:52] We don’t even know if Patrick Weaver’s 我们甚至不知道帕特里克·韦弗
[15:54] his real name. 是不是他的真名
[15:55] How is that even possible? 这怎么可能
[15:57] Kid goes to a school for a whole year, 孩子上了整整一年学
[15:59] and no one checks his address? 没人核实他的住址
[16:01] – No one ever met his parents? – E-mails. -没人见过他的父母 -电子邮件
[16:03] Teachers spoke with both parents by e-mail. 老师通过电子邮件和父母联系
[16:05] E-mails? 电子邮件
[16:09] Denver, it’s been three weeks. 丹佛 已经三周了
[16:12] I’m starting to get some pressure. 我开始被上头施压了
[16:14] There’s too many unanswered questions to close this case. 还有太多问题没查清 不能草草结案
[16:17] And when were you gonna tell me about 你打算什么时候告诉我
[16:19] the two-faced pumpkin mask? 双面南瓜面具的事情
[16:21] Who told you about that? 是谁告诉你的
[16:22] The mask was stolen from your evidence locker, 面具在你的证物柜里被偷了
[16:24] and you don’t bother to tell me? 你却懒得和我说吗
[16:25] Because you would assume it was him. 因为你觉得是他偷的
[16:27] – Of course I would. – Trick Weaver is dead. -我当然会 -特里克·韦弗已经死了
[16:29] Show me the body, and I’ll believe it. 看到尸体我就相信你说的
[16:33] I’m not saying I’ll quit looking, 并不是说我放弃寻找了
[16:35] but, Mike, I got to put my resources 但是 迈克 我要把精力放到
[16:37] back on a county that’s been ignored. 一个被忽略的县城上
[16:45] ♪ Here comes the night ♪ ♪ 夜幕降临 ♪
[16:48] ♪ Everything will be all right ♪ ♪ 一切都会好起来的 ♪
[16:54] ♪ Can you feel the shining sound? ♪ ♪ 你能感受到这明媚的声音吗 ♪
[17:01] ♪ It’s just my heart ♪ ♪ 那是我的心 ♪
[17:04] ♪ Let her in my dreams ♪ ♪ 让她进入我的梦 ♪
[17:06] ♪ She was my queen ♪ ♪ 她曾是我的女王 ♪
[17:08] ♪ A castle in the mountaintops, rivers, and streams ♪ ♪ 山顶的城堡 河流和小溪 ♪
[17:10] ♪ Plucking sunlight from the sky in my pocket ♪ ♪ 从天空摘下阳光放到我的口袋里 ♪
[17:12] ♪ Give it to you later on in the form of a locket ♪ ♪ 过后做成吊坠送给你 ♪
[17:15] ♪ People in the back, for the people in the front ♪ ♪ 后面的人 为前面的人 ♪
[17:18] ♪ For the people on the side ♪ ♪ 为身旁的人 ♪
[17:19] ♪ For the people want to front ♪ ♪ 为想在前面的人 ♪
[17:20] ♪ For the people in the back ♪ ♪ 为后面的人 ♪
[17:22] ♪ For the people in the front ♪ ♪ 为前面的人 ♪
[17:23] ♪ For the people on the side ♪ ♪ 为侧面的人 ♪
[17:24] ♪ For the people want to front ♪ ♪ 为想在前面的人 ♪
[17:26] ♪ And all around town, people trying to get down ♪ ♪ 城里到处都是 想下来的人 ♪
[18:06] Check this out. 看看这面具
[18:09] Who is this guy? 这是谁
[18:12] What the hell are you supposed to be? 你真人长什么样呀
[18:44] Stupid kids. 傻孩子
[19:15] Six dead, three injured. 六死三伤
[19:16] No one could I.D. him. 没人知道他是谁
[19:18] They’re not even sure he’s a student, 他们甚至不确定他是不是学生
[19:19] but witnesses say his face was painted. 但是目击者称他脸上有涂画
[19:23] You don’t really believe it’s Trick. 你不会真的相信那是特里克吧
[19:26] We never found a body. 我们从没找到他尸体
[19:28] – W-we shot him, Mike. – Yeah, we did. -迈克 我们击中了他 -对 确实
[19:31] But don’t you think it’s curious that our guy 但这个男人杀了五个孩子以后
[19:32] vanished into the river after killing five teens, 消失在河里 一年后六个孩子
[19:34] and a year later six teens are killed on the same river? 又在同一条河上被害 你不觉得奇怪吗
[19:37] Do you think he floated there? 你认为他漂到了那吗
[19:39] I got to take this. 我要接个电话
[19:51] Everyone wants the monster to live in the end. 每个人都希望怪物活到最后
[19:54] Why is that? 为什么呢
[19:56] Let’s say he survived the bullet wounds 假设他在枪伤和冷水中
[19:59] and the freezing water, 幸存了下来
[20:01] and you return each year 每年都回来
[20:02] to inflict revenge as performance art. 施以行为艺术式的报复
[20:11] Trick’s a regular boogeyman. 特里克是个定时恶魔
[20:15] He’s got a lot of fans online. He’s viral. 网上有很多他的粉丝 已经出名了
[20:18] Saw those already. Looking for a thread. 看过了 找线索吧
[20:22] If there is one… 如果有的话
[20:26] I can’t find it. 我找不到
[20:29] Hey there, tricksters. Welcome back. 嘿 诡计师们 欢迎回来
[20:31] It’s that time of year. 又到了每年的这个时候
[20:32] You know what that means. 你们知道这意味着什么
[20:35] Our favorite killer’s coming back on this Halloween. 我们最喜欢的杀手将在这个万圣节回归
[20:38] Fear him. Trick is coming. 敬畏吧 特里克要来了
[20:42] Fear Trick. 敬畏特里克吧
[20:55] All three attacks happened within towns 三起攻击都发生在城里
[20:57] along the river, farther south each time. 沿着河流 逐次往南
[21:00] Tomorrow night, it’ll be one of these towns. 明晚 会是这几个城中的一个
[21:03] With the FBI’s help, we can stop him. 有了FBI的帮助 我们可以阻止他
[21:05] Trick wore a two-faced pumpkin mask with face paint on it. 特里克戴了一个画着脸的双面南瓜面具
[21:08] In 2016, the assailant wore a white demon mask, 2016年 行凶者戴了一个白色恶魔面具
[21:11] face paint underneath. 脸上有涂画
[21:12] In 2017 it was a skull mask, 2017年 是一个骨头面具
[21:13] and though we have no witnesses, 虽然没有目击者
[21:15] forensics confirmed that there was paint in the mask. 法医证实了面具上有涂画
[21:17] His makeup design changes each year 为了隐藏他的脸型
[21:19] to hide the shape of his face, 他的化妆设计每年都变
[21:21] but I have no doubt all three were Trick. 但是我确定这三起都是特里克做的
[21:24] Why call him by his nickname? 为什么用他的绰号
[21:26] I’ve located every Patrick Weaver 我找到了所有93年到2005年期间
[21:27] born in the states from ’93 to 2005. 出生的帕特里克·韦弗
[21:30] Location, means, alibi… None of them are him. 地点 方式 不在场证明 没有一个是他
[21:33] The name is a fake. 这个名字是假的
[21:34] Look, I admit it’s an intriguing theory, 听着 我承认这个理论很有趣
[21:37] but if it was the same guy, you’d have DNA. 但是如果是同一个人 你们应该有DNA了
[21:39] We do have DNA. Too much DNA. 我们确实有DNA 太多DNA了
[21:43] The masks recovered in 2016 and 2017 2016年和2017年找到的面具上
[21:45] were covered in so much DNA, 布满了DNA
[21:47] it was like they were drug inside-out 就像体育馆地板上
[21:48] across a gym floor. 从里到外浸满的毒品一样
[21:50] Does either of them match 2015? 有能和2015年的匹配的吗
[21:54] – No. – Do they match each other? -没有 -它们之间有能匹配的吗
[21:56] No, but he’s doing that on purpose to fuck with us. 没有 但他这么做就是在故意耍我们
[21:58] Don’t you get it? 你还没明白吗
[22:00] DNA results have given you facts you don’t want, DNA结果给了你不想要的真相
[22:02] so you scream conspiracy. 所以你就叫嚣说是阴谋
[22:04] I’m not screaming. 我没有叫嚣
[22:07] Look. 听着
[22:08] You and the lady sheriff discharged your weapons 你和那位女警官
[22:11] five times into the guy. 向那个人开了五枪
[22:13] He fell 23 feet. 还从7米高处跌落
[22:15] And that was before he crawled into a 32-degree river. 这一切发生在他爬进32度的河流之前
[22:18] No offense, detective, 无意冒犯 警探
[22:19] but the only thing keeping this guy alive is you. 唯一能让他活着的 是你
[22:27] Have you considered a copycat? 你觉得有没有可能是模仿作案
[22:29] Of course I have. 我当然想过
[22:32] The Internet refers to Trick as some supernatural spirit 网络称特里克是每个万圣节
[22:36] that comes back every Halloween. 都会回来的超自然幽灵
[22:39] And you don’t want to believe them, but… 你不想相信他们 但是
[22:41] But “Occam’s Razor” and all that. 但”奥卡姆剃刀定律”之类的东西
[22:43] All parts being equal, 难以判定的时候
[22:44] the simplest solution is most likely true. 最简单的答案最接近真相
[22:46] Sorry, but an evil Halloween spirit 抱歉 但是邪恶的万圣节幽灵
[22:48] isn’t the simplest solution. 并不是最简单的答案
[22:49] And it’s not the same kid. 这不是同一个孩子
[22:50] A lot of psychos out there wanting infamy. 很多疯子都想恶名昭著
[22:54] Better than some school shooter, but not by much. 比一些校园抢手好一点 但也好不了多少
[23:00] Look, it’s midnight. 听着 午夜了
[23:04] Gonna hit the pisser. Next round’s on me. 去上个厕所 下一轮酒我请
[23:06] Yeah, right. Happy Halloween! 对 万圣节快乐
[23:15] No porn in here, pumpkin. 亲爱的 这儿禁止色情
[23:16] That’s your idea of porn? 这是你所谓的色情
[23:18] I used to work at a cop bar, 我在警察酒吧工作过
[23:20] and that is cop porn. 这是警察所谓的色情
[23:23] Didn’t allow it there, and I won’t allow it here. 在那儿不允许 我也不允许它出现在这儿
[23:25] And these two special agents should absolutely know better. 这两个特工应该更清楚
[23:29] Touché. 说得不错
[23:31] Really impressive how you “cocktailed” that vodka bottle. 你用伏特加瓶子调鸡尾酒真让人印象深刻
[23:34] Did you just turn a Tom Cruise movie into a verb? 你是把汤姆·克鲁斯的电影名用做动词了吗
[23:38] I did. 对
[23:39] I approve. Next round’s on me. 赞同 下一轮我请
[24:11] Wanting something to be true just doesn’t make it true. 靠想是无法让期望成真的
[24:22] Why did Swift send me this? 斯威夫特为什么发我这个
[24:31] What? What the fuck? 怎么了 这他妈是怎么了
[24:42] Shit. 操
[24:43] It’s Swift. Come on. 是斯威夫特 快过来
[24:48] Jesus! Swift! 天呐 斯威夫特
[24:50] Fuck! 操
[24:56] Swift! Jesus! 斯威夫特 天呐
[25:02] Hold on. Hold on, Sam. We’ve got to… 坚持 坚持住 萨姆 我们得
[25:05] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事了 没事了
[25:09] Oh, my… 我的天
[25:11] It’s all right. It’s all right. 没事的 没事的
[25:13] You’re gonna be okay, man. Hang on! 伙计 你会没事的 坚持住
[25:17] It’s gonna cut his head off. 它会砍掉他的头
[25:21] We got it. Denver, you got that? 这里控制住了 丹佛 你那边行吗
[25:24] It’s too heavy. 太重了
[25:25] Sam, let me… we got this. Hang on. 萨姆 没事的有我们 坚持一下
[25:28] We got you. 没事的
[25:39] Denver! Agh! 丹弗
[25:41] We’re here. Sam, just hang on. 我们在呢 萨姆 坚持住
[25:43] We got this, Sam. Almost there, Sam. 我们可以的 萨姆 就快好了 萨姆
[25:45] Come on, man. 坚持住啊伙计
[26:02] Oh, fuck! Sam! 操 萨姆
[26:05] Shit! 操
[26:06] God, fuck… 天呐 操
[26:10] Ah! Fuck, man. 操 伙计
[26:13] – I got you. – God, fuck. -我来帮你 -天呐 操
[26:15] Hold it, hold it. 保持住 保持住
[26:21] – Oh, all right? – Yeah -好了吗 -好了
[26:26] Agent Tina Mendez! There’s an officer down! 我是蒂娜·门德斯探员 有警官死了
[26:29] Yes, Piccirilli Avenue. 对 皮奇里利大道
[26:32] Fat Lou’s bar. One officer’s down. 胖卢的酒吧 一名警官死了
[26:34] Yes, right away! 是的 马上
[26:38] Denver! 丹佛
[26:41] Fuck. 操
[26:45] Oh, shit. Okay. 操 好
[26:47] Try to stay calm. Try to stay calm. 尽量保持冷静 尽量保持冷静
[26:49] I’m gonna call it in. 我来和他说
[26:53] This is detective Mike Denver. 我是迈克·丹佛警探
[26:54] Got two officers down at fat Lou’s bar. 胖卢的酒吧有两名探员死了
[26:57] Come quick! 快过来
[27:02] He’s right there. Help’s on the way. 他就在那儿 救援马上到
[27:04] Denver… 丹佛
[27:09] Shit. 操
[27:15] Please don’t. Please don’t. 不要 拜托不要
[27:19] I don’t want to die… 我不想死
[27:35] Mendez, Mendez. 门德斯 门德斯
[27:37] Oh, fuck. 操
[28:53] – Hey. – Hey, Cheryl. How’s it going? -嘿 -嘿 奇瑞 你好吗
[28:55] – Not bad. How are you? – Good. Oh, I’m well. -还不错 你呢 -很好 我很好
[28:57] – I’m well. How’s your dad? – He’s all right. -很好 你爸爸怎么样 -他很好
[28:59] Oh, okay. Thanks for asking. 好 多谢关心
[29:00] – I’ll see you. – Sure, see you. -会再见的 -当然 再见
[29:02] They got my goddamn barn door, Cheryl. 他们拿走了我的谷仓门 谢丽尔
[29:06] Who steals a barn door? 谁会偷一个谷仓门啊
[29:08] Well, it does have sentimental value, Mr. Talbott. 但它是有情感价值的 塔博特先生
[29:10] Most kids I know carved their name 我认识的大部分孩子都会把自己的名字
[29:12] into that barn door, 刻在那个谷仓门上
[29:13] like a rite of passage. 就像是完成一种仪式
[29:15] Think I don’t know that? 你觉得我不知道吗
[29:17] Over 40 years they’ve been doing it. 他们这么干了四十多年了
[29:18] I only ever got rid of one name. 我只成功去掉过一个名字
[29:21] Burned it off. That damn door was special. 烧了它 这破门已经够特殊了
[29:26] Careful, Talbott. 小心点 塔博特
[29:27] Folks will think you have a heart. 人们会感激你的
[29:29] – Doubt that. – Thanks. -那可不好说 -谢了
[29:32] You seen Nicky? 看见尼基了吗
[29:36] Jeez! 天哪
[29:38] Why you take self-defense? 你到底为什么要学防身术啊
[29:40] Take bikram like the rest of us. 跟我们一样 做做高温瑜伽吧
[29:43] Namaste, my ass. 去你的那马斯特
[29:45] What do you want, college girl? 你有啥事 大学生
[29:48] So, Troy? 是特洛伊
[29:51] Oh, Troy sent you. 是特洛伊派你来的
[29:53] Great, got a message for him… 好极了 正好我也有句话要告诉他
[29:56] Drop dead. 叫他去死
[29:56] Troy says he was just studying with her. 特洛伊说他跟那个姑娘只是在一起学习
[29:58] Cheryl, I studied with Troy all senior year. 谢丽尔 我跟特洛伊一起上了一年的课程
[30:01] He algebras with his dick out. 他用他的鸡巴做代数运算
[30:04] “Drop dead” message still stands. 告诉他 快去死吧
[30:06] Finally. 太好了
[30:08] I’m tired of being a go-between for you and that loser. 我已经厌倦给你和那废物传话了
[30:10] Oh, I got the twerps on Halloween. 对了 我有两个蠢货要带去万圣节
[30:12] Want to take them to the maze with me? 想跟他们一起玩玩迷宫吗
[30:14] Greg and Janice in a haunted maze? 格雷格和珍妮丝 这俩去杀戮迷宫吗
[30:16] They’re gonna have little heart attacks. 他们会被吓出心脏病的
[30:18] I know, right? How funny will that be? 可不是嘛 那得多好玩呀
[30:21] Nicky. 尼基
[30:35] Detective Denver. 丹佛警探
[30:37] Hey. Just Mike now, Cheryl. 叫我迈克就好 谢丽尔
[30:40] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[30:41] I heard you got a scholarship to state. 听说你申请到了美国的奖学金
[30:43] I transferred back after dad’s accident. 爸爸出事后我就转学回来了
[30:47] It’s just the two of us. Wanted to be there for him. 只有我们两个相依为命 我想陪着他
[30:49] Yeah, I get it. He’s lucky to have you. 我明白 有你这样的女儿他很幸运
[30:51] – How’s he doing? – Good days and bad. -他最近怎么样 -时好时坏的
[30:53] But we’re getting there. 我们会挺过去的
[30:56] So how are you? 你怎么样了
[30:58] Since the FBI decided to kindly force my retirement, 自从警局决定强制我退休以后
[31:02] packed up and ready to follow the advice 我就乖乖听话 收拾东西
[31:05] of the immortal Fleetwood Mac and go my own way. 就像弗利特伍德·马克唱的《走自己的路》
[31:07] But tomorrow’s Halloween. 但明天是万圣节
[31:09] You aren’t going anywhere that takes you from this. 不管去哪里这些都会跟着你的
[31:17] All these are Trick Weaver? 这些都是特里克·韦弗吗
[31:19] It’s a theory. 只是个想法
[31:21] My theory, anyways. 我的想法罢了
[31:22] You really think he’s still after you? 你还是觉得他在跟着你吗
[31:24] No. I don’t think he’s after me. 不 我不觉得
[31:27] That’s why I’ve got to go. 这就是为什么我必须要离开
[31:30] Well, we’ll miss you. 好吧 我们会想你的
[31:33] Thanks. 谢了
[31:37] Hey. 孩子
[31:39] Take care of your pop. 照顾好你老爸
[31:40] Take care of yourself. 照顾好自己
[31:44] – See you, Cheryl. – Thanks, talbott. -再见 谢丽尔 -谢了 塔博特
[31:52] Her dad weren’t no accident. 他父亲的死才不是意外
[31:54] Shut up, Talbott. 闭嘴吧 塔博特
[31:55] You shut up. 你才闭嘴
[31:57] Her daddy strolled up that factory roof, 他老爹在那个工厂房顶上闲逛
[31:59] jumped right the goddamn off. 然后就直接跳下去了
[32:02] That’s why the son of a bitch 这就是为什么那个王八蛋
[32:03] turned that surveillance tape off first. 要先把监控关了
[32:06] It weren’t no accident. 根本就不是什么意外
[32:09] You know that’s why nobody likes you, right? 你知道为什么没有人喜欢你了吧
[32:11] Everybody likes me. 所有人都喜欢我
[32:18] All right. Just breathe, Rookie. 好了 深呼吸 新人
[32:21] Just breathe. 深呼吸
[32:22] Why? 为什么
[32:24] Why would someone take his eyeballs? 为什么会有人要摘掉他的眼球啊
[32:27] Keep it together, Slater. 撑住 斯莱特
[32:29] – Keep it together. – Hey, boss. -撑住啊 -老大
[32:33] – Sheriff. – Sheriff. -警长 -警长
[32:36] Keep it together, Slater. 撑住 斯莱特
[32:37] What do we got? 有什么线索
[32:40] Well, red truck is the victims. 那辆红色卡车上是嫌疑人
[32:41] He worked across the street, 他在对街工作
[32:43] but somebody else had a different plan for him. 但似乎有人早已帮他另有安排
[32:48] I’ll find him, get him here. 我去找他 把他带过来
[32:50] He’s leaving town, so make it fast. 他在出城的路上 要追就快去
[33:06] Jesus. He’s back. 天啊 是他回来了
[33:09] Don’t start with that. 别跟我提这个
[33:10] Then why’d you bring me here? 那你为什么叫我来
[33:12] Your name’s on the wall, Mike. 你的名字在墙上 迈克
[33:14] Exactly. 没错
[33:15] You made a lot of enemies over the years. 你这几年得罪了不少人
[33:17] It could be any one of them. 可能是他们其中任何一个人
[33:30] You’re doing well. You’re doing well. 做得好 你做得很好
[33:32] Okay, start off easy. 来吧 慢慢来
[33:39] That’s right. 这就对了
[33:41] Zebra. Very good. 斑马 很棒
[33:43] Okay. Let’s try another one. 咱们再试试另一个
[33:47] Let’s see. 我看看
[33:50] Red. 红色
[33:54] Okay. 好的
[33:55] This is an orange. It’s the color orange. 这是一个橘子 它是橙色的
[33:59] This is an apple. 这个是苹果
[34:01] It’s okay. 没关系的
[34:03] Plus, orange and red are pretty similar, right? 而且 橙色和红色确实很像 对不对
[34:09] How are my two favorite people? 我最喜欢的两个人怎么样了
[34:12] Look, dad. Do you remember his name? 看 爸爸 你记得他的名字吗
[34:15] Doc Steve. 史蒂夫医生
[34:18] Dr. Steve. Yes, right. 史蒂夫医生 没错
[34:21] Cheryl, can I talk to you? 谢丽尔 能跟你说两句话吗
[34:31] Look, this is gonna sound worse than it is, all right, 我要说的可能听上去很糟 好吗
[34:34] but insurance has refused to pay 保险那边拒绝支付医疗费
[34:37] ’cause there’s an investigation into the cause of the accident. 这次的事故还在调查当中
[34:41] – They think he jumped. – Yeah. -他们认为我爸爸是故意跳下去的 -没错
[34:43] He would never… I know. 他绝对不会 我知道的
[34:46] Back in the old days I used to go to conventions, 过去我会按惯例
[34:50] talk to patients about treatments. 跟患者讨论治疗方案
[34:52] Now we start with billing and insurance. 现在我们要先讨论账单和保险
[34:55] Look, the hospital knows he didn’t jump. 医院明白他不是自己跳下去的
[34:56] And so does the factory for that matter, 涉事工厂也这么认为
[34:58] who have agreed to continue to pay 他们同意继续支付治疗费用
[35:00] until this whole insurance situation is worked out. 直到保险那边把事情搞清楚
[35:02] I just wanted you to hear it from me 我只是想先告诉你一声
[35:04] so you don’t get stressed out when they contact you. 这样保险的人联系你时你能做好准备
[35:05] – Thank you. – Sure. -谢谢你 -没关系
[35:10] Dad? 爸爸
[35:19] What is it? 怎么了
[35:24] There’s nothing there. It’s okay. 那里没东西 没关系的
[35:53] 来自-格林探员 收信人-丹佛和杰恩 主题-特里克地点
[35:53] “太好了 在那里等你们 现在就出发”
[35:56] 发信人-丹佛 收信人-格林探员和杰恩 主题-特里克地点
[35:56] “杰恩和格林 我发现了 四年前那孩子待的地方 中午在老吊车驳船那里见我”
[36:02] What? I didn’t send that. 这什么 我没有发过这短信啊
[36:14] Trick. 是特里克
[37:01] – Denver? – Jayne. -丹佛 -杰恩
[37:03] Get to the barge. Green is being set up. 快去驳船那里 格林中计了
[37:05] Shit. You didn’t send that e-mail? 该死 那条信息不是你发的吗
[37:07] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[37:33] Denver! Sheriff Jayne! 丹佛 杰恩警长
[37:40] Hello? 有人吗
[39:03] Green! Green! 格林 格林
[39:05] Green, you in there? 格林 你在里面吗
[39:07] Yeah! I’m back here by the shed. 在呢 我在后面的棚子这里
[39:11] Denver didn’t send that e-mail! Get out of there! 那条信息不是丹佛发的 快离开那里
[39:14] Jayne, Denver was right. You got to come see this. 杰恩 丹佛说的没错 你得来看看这个
[39:23] Green! 格林
[39:31] Oh… oh, god. 哦 天哪
[39:33] Radio’s busted. Call an ambulance. 电台坏了 叫救护车
[39:37] It’ll take them 15 to get here. 他们要十五分钟才能来
[39:39] I’ll have you there in five. 我五分钟就能带你过去
[39:41] This is gonna hurt. Okay? 可能会有点疼 好吗
[39:53] Come out. 走吧
[39:54] Give me your weight. 靠在我身上
[39:56] I got you. I got you. 我扶住你了 我扶住了
[40:00] Okay. All right. 好了
[40:02] Shit. 妈的
[40:07] Fast as I can. Oh, god. 我走不快了 天
[40:15] Get back! 快回去
[40:21] What? 什么
[40:22] Is it trick? 是特里克吗
[40:24] Pull your gun. 拔枪
[40:25] – It hurts. – Do it. -很疼的 -拔枪
[40:27] I’m gonna wing you around. 我会撑着你的
[40:36] We lost him. 他跑了
[41:04] What the hell is that? 那是什么啊
[41:06] Doesn’t matter. It’s just… 不重要 我们得
[41:07] Got to just get you to the hospital. 我们得赶紧把你送去医院
[41:09] I got you, I got you. 没关系的 你会没事的
[41:17] Keep talking, green. 跟我说话 格林
[41:18] Tell me about something. 跟我说说话
[41:20] I met a girl. 我遇见了一个女孩
[41:22] A girl, huh? 一个女孩子啊
[41:24] Do tell. But do it while we drive. 继续说 开车的时候要一直说
[41:36] Oh, no, no. Shit! 天 不要 该死
[41:39] Shit. Get out! Get out, get out, get out! 该死的 走 快走 快走
[41:53] Oh, fucking god. 我的天啊
[42:02] Chickenshit! I’m right here! 你个孬种 我在这里
[42:28] It’s trick. Has to be. 是特里克 一定是他
[42:32] Internet said he was back. Psycho’s viral. 网上都说他回来了 阴魂不散
[42:36] He did this. 就是他干的
[42:37] He did not. Weaver’s dead. 不是他 韦佛已经死了
[42:39] – This is a copycat. – Yeah? -这只是模仿犯 -是吗
[42:41] Yeah. Maybe you’re right. 说不定你是对的
[42:44] But where’s Denver? Maybe he did it. 丹佛去哪里了 说不定是他干的
[42:47] Trick follows him like a shadow, right? 特里克就像影子一样跟着他 对吧
[42:50] Maybe Denver’s trick. 说不定他就是特里克
[42:52] Shut the fuck up, slater. Do your job. 闭上你的嘴吧 斯莱特 做好你的工作
[42:56] – Come on, Rookie. – Sorry, sheriff. -走吧 洛克 -对不起 警长
[42:57] – Come on. – Sheriff… -走吧 -警长
[42:59] – I shouldn’t have said that. – Let’s go. -我不该那么说的 -走吧
[43:20] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[43:25] Keep thinking I’ll wake up. 我一直觉得这是场梦
[43:28] He was a good kid. 他是个好孩子
[43:32] This is one of the feds 这是去年遇害的
[43:34] that got killed last year, right? 探员之一 对吧
[43:37] Reason you lost your badge? 就是他导致你丢了工作
[43:40] Yeah. 没错
[43:43] He’s trying to make a statement. 他在试图发表声明
[43:44] Trying? 试图
[43:45] He’s made his fucking statement, Mike. 他已经做了该死的声明 迈克
[43:47] – Green is dead. – I know that. -格林死了 -我知道
[43:51] This… 这件事
[43:54] This is beyond abnormal. 这件事太不正常了
[43:56] What does that even mean? 你到底想说什么
[43:58] He murdered your deputy with a gravestone 他用被我害死的探员的墓碑
[44:00] of a fed I got killed. 砸死了你的探员
[44:02] Who does that? 谁会这么做
[44:04] What does that? 是什么这么做的
[44:09] Look… 听着
[44:11] I’ve never been a believer. 我一直是个无神论者
[44:13] Ghosts, bigfoot, aliens. God, Satan. 鬼魂 大脚怪 外星人 撒旦那些的
[44:16] I believe what I can see and what I can touch. 我只相信能亲眼见到亲手摸到的东西
[44:18] But this… 但是 这
[44:22] This? 这个
[44:26] This is pure evil. 这太邪恶了
[44:28] That kid is goddamn darkness personified. 这个孩子是黑暗的化身
[44:31] I told you, I believe it’s Trick, 告诉过你 我相信这是特里克
[44:33] but don’t expect me to jump on the devil wagon. 但别指望我趟这趟浑水
[44:38] A curfew won’t work, will it? 宵禁没用吗
[44:42] Maybe if I leave town, he’ll follow. 可能我离开小镇 他会跟着
[44:44] I’ll lead him away from here. 我把他带离这里
[44:46] No, he’s past that, and you know it. 不 你知道他已经不在乎这个了
[44:48] He’s marked his territory. He’s made his challenge. 他在宣告他的领土主权 向我们发起挑战
[44:51] So, what do you suggest? 那你说要怎么办
[44:55] I know a place we can go. 我们可以去一个地方
[44:58] Somewhere we control. 一个在我们控制范围内的地方
[44:59] And when he comes for us, evil or not, 当他冲着我们来的时候 不管是不是恶魔
[45:03] we’ll make sure he doesn’t walk away this time. 我们可以确保他这次逃不掉
[45:09] Smooth jonny in the house! 圆滑乔尼来了
[45:11] Whoo! There we go. 喝一个
[45:14] Yo, I know you’re not… 我知道你
[45:15] Hey, there he is. Give me that. 他来了 把那个给我
[45:17] Forgot about Nicky, man. 弟兄们 忘记尼基吧
[45:18] She a real piece of work. That shit nuts. 她可真是个极品 疯婆娘
[45:21] Hey. To Trick Weaver. 大伙 敬特里克·韦弗
[45:25] I’m glad you’re dead! 他终于死了
[45:27] Yeah! 太棒了
[45:31] And… and… and… 还有 还有
[45:33] And here’s to Troy. 这杯敬特洛伊
[45:34] The man, the myth, the legend. 是真男人 是神话 是传说
[45:37] Skewered the Benton high school slasher. 制服了班顿高中的杀人狂
[45:42] To the hero. 敬英雄
[45:43] To the man! 敬真男人
[45:45] To Troy?! 敬特洛伊
[45:47] To Troy! 敬特洛伊
[45:53] Yo, quick. Shut up, hold up. 快快快 停一下
[45:54] Could this be Trick Weaver? 这是特里克·韦弗吗
[45:55] Trick Weaver is dead. 特里克·韦弗已经死了
[45:57] But, sheriff, your deputy was killed 但是警官 您的副手也被
[45:59] with the gravestone of federal agent Tina Mendez, 联邦探员蒂娜·门德斯的墓碑杀死了
[46:00] 突发新闻 万圣节谋杀案后续
[46:00] 直播 新闻
[46:01] the agent whose death led to Mike Denver’s firing, 而这个探员之死也让迈克·丹佛火冒三丈
[46:04] and now we have sources informing us that Denver’s name 现在我们有消息称
[46:06] was written in blood at the rest stop. 在休息站 有人用血写了丹佛的名字
[46:08] What sources? 哪来的消息
[46:09] So you don’t deny it? 所以你对此并不否认吗
[46:12] Like I said, Trick Weaver is dead. 正如我所说 特里克·韦弗已经死了
[46:20] What? 怎么了
[46:23] Chill, The dude’s dead. Trust me. 琦尔 相信我 他已经死了
[46:25] I don’t know, man. Never found the body. 我不太确定 毕竟都没有找到他的尸体
[46:27] Trick Weaver could still be coming back for you, man. 特里克·韦弗可能随时会回来找你
[46:29] No, man. No, no, what if… 哦不 别这样 如果
[46:31] – What if… shit… – Trick’s dead, yo. -我是说如果 -别傻了 特里克已经死了
[46:33] I’m telling you. I’m telling you. 我告诉你 我告诉你
[46:35] So you’re not worried at all? 所以你一点也不担心咯
[46:37] Ha! No way. 不担心
[46:39] Not just a little bit? 一点都不担心吗
[46:43] Just get another bottle and hit Talbott’s? 再喝一瓶就去塔博特家吗
[46:46] Fuckin’ a. Halloween. 这可是万圣节
[46:48] – Hell yeah. – Keep this party going? -没错 -接着开派对吗
[46:50] Old man talbott’s Halloween horror marathon. 老塔尔博特的恐怖万圣节马拉松
[46:52] What?! What?! 来 来
[46:54] Blood and guts from dusk till dawn! 鲜血和内脏从黄昏到黎明
[46:57] Blood and guts! Blood and guts! Blood and guts! 鲜血和内脏 鲜血和内脏 鲜血和内脏
[47:00] Let’s go! 咱们走
[47:31] Why here? 为什么来这儿
[47:32] It’s where it all started. 这是一切开始的地方
[47:33] Plus the place is empty. 加上这个地方已经空了
[47:35] Nobody bought it after Cheryl’s family moved? 谢丽尔一家搬走之后就没人买了吗
[47:37] Would you want to live here? 你想住这吗
[47:38] Would I want to live 我想住在这个
[47:40] where this evil prick got his start? 混蛋恶魔开始杀人之地吗
[47:41] – Hard pass. – “Evil.” -不可能 -“恶魔”
[47:42] Mike, you got to cut that word from your vocab. 迈克 请你把这个词从你字典里删掉
[47:44] There is no evil. 这世上没有恶魔
[47:45] Look, forget my assumptions. Consider the facts. 别管我的猜测了 考虑一下实际
[47:47] How many times did we shoot him? 我们打中他多少抢
[47:48] How many stories did he fall? 他从几楼摔下来过
[47:50] How cold was that water? 那水有多冷
[47:51] No family, no history, no future. 没有家人 没有背景 没有前途
[47:53] And yet he’s the poisonous fog that rolls in 但是他就像一团有毒的雾气
[47:55] and kills everyone without rhyme, reason, or remorse. 杀人无规律 无原因 不悔恨
[47:57] You’re confusing evil with crazy. 你混淆了邪恶和疯狂
[47:59] This isn’t crazy. 这不疯狂
[48:01] I know crazy. Cops are crazy. 我知道疯狂是什么 警察都是疯子
[48:03] You’re right. Cops are crazy. 你说的没错 警察都是疯子
[48:06] But it’s different ’cause we’re not alone in our crazy. 但这不一样 因为我们不是孤军奋战
[48:10] I play Tuesday-night hearts with cops. 我和警察们一起玩周二心跳夜
[48:12] I eat with cops. I bowl with cops. 我和警察一起吃饭 一起打球
[48:15] I fuck cops. 我和警察做爱
[48:16] We may be crazy, but we’re not alone. 我们可能有点疯狂 但我们不是孤身一人
[48:19] But Trick is. 而特里克是
[48:20] His crazy is alone and methodical. 他独自疯狂且按部就班
[48:24] He can join a Nazi group on Facebook, 他本可以在脸书上加入纳粹组织
[48:26] even build his raps and feet, but not himself 甚至可以招揽他的跟随者 而非独自一人
[48:29] no, the only ones he shows himself to 哦不 他只对那些抓捕他的人
[48:32] are those hunting him. 暴露自己本来面目
[48:34] He needs you. And me. 他需要你和我
[48:37] The Internet isn’t his audience. We are. 互联网不是他的观众 我们才是
[48:40] So we stop believing and he just goes away? 所以我们不相信他 他就走了吗
[48:44] That type of thinking will get you dead. 这想法可能会害死你的
[48:46] Oh, Trick is real. But think for a second. 特里克是真实存在的 但你仔细想想
[48:49] He’s not always Trick, is he? 他不会一直都扮成特里克对吧
[48:52] Every day’s not Halloween. 又不是天天过圣诞节
[48:54] What’s he do when he’s not taunting you? 他不来纠缠你的时候都在做什么
[48:57] Take it slow. He could be in there. 小心一点 他有可能在这
[48:59] County pays for a security system. 当县设立了安保系统
[49:00] No one can open a door 没有人能在我们不知情下
[49:02] or window without me knowing about it. 打开一扇门或窗
[49:14] What was that you said about getting ahead of him? 这就是你说的要先他一步来吗
[49:16] Wan, I need you and Slater at Cheryl’s old house. 万 我需要你和斯莱特来谢丽尔的旧宅
[49:18] Now we know what he’s doing in the off-season. 现在知道他不过节的时候都在干什么了
[49:21] Ten-four, sheriff. On our way. 收到 警长 马上就到
[49:25] I can’t believe this kid was right under my nose 不敢相信这男的就在我们眼皮子底下
[49:26] and I never knew it. 而我一点都不知道
[49:51] Talbott’s barn door. 塔博特家的谷仓门
[49:53] You know in 40 years, 你知道这四十年
[49:54] Talbott only removed one name from this thing? 塔尔博特只去掉过这门上的一个名字吗
[49:58] He’s told the story often enough. 他时不时就提起这事
[50:06] Someone didn’t want to be forgotten. 有些人不想被遗忘
[50:34] Your windows and doors were alarmed, 窗户和门都装了警报
[50:37] so he dug his way in. 所以他挖了个洞进来
[50:39] Sheriff, pulling up now. 警官 我们在停车了
[50:42] Copy that. 收到
[50:47] – Deputy wan, Slater. – Sir. -万警官 我是斯莱特 -先生
[50:49] Denver. You sure he was here? 丹佛 你确定他之前在这里吗
[50:51] Yeah, he’s been here. 是的 他来过这里
[50:52] And we think he’ll be back. 我们觉得他还会再回来
[50:53] So I want you both to… 所以我要你们两个
[50:55] Where’s your SUV? 你的越野车呢
[51:01] Have I seen a kid in makeup? 我见过一个化妆的小孩吗
[51:04] You’re shitting me, right? They’re all in makeup. 你在逗我吧 大家都化了妆
[51:07] It’s goddamn Halloween, deputy Reddick. 今天可是万圣节啊 雷迪克警官
[51:10] Well, regardless, sheriff wants eyes and ears here tonight. 不管怎么说 今晚警察要在这安插眼线
[51:13] I got all the eyes and ears you need right here. 我脑子里有你需要的眼线
[51:16] But if I were you, 但如果我是你
[51:18] I’d go around back, check out the maze. 我会绕到后面 检查一下迷宫
[51:21] Folks tend to get rowdy when they’ve soiled their jeans. 人们在弄脏自己的裤子之后 都会很暴躁
[51:26] Okay, Mr. Talbott. I’ll go do that. 知道了 塔博特先生 我会去看看的
[51:28] – Thank you. – All right. -谢谢你 -没事
[51:30] 1025 apb. 1025全境通告
[51:32] All units be on the lookout 各单位注意
[51:34] for the stolen 2010 white Ford expedition 迈克·丹佛的
[51:36] belonging to Mike Denver. 2010版白色福特越野被偷
[51:45] Scary. 好可怕哟
[51:46] – Are you excited? – Yeah. -你激动吗 -对
[51:48] I’m gonna grab the tickets. 我去买票
[51:55] Greg! Come on! 格雷格 过来
[51:57] You’re never gonna see that movie! 你不能看这种电影
[52:01] He does not listen. 他不听
[52:09] 塔博特家 惊声尖叫 从黄昏到黎明
[52:11] Oh, stop. 停一下
[52:12] You told Cheryl you’ve seen this a hundred times. 你和谢丽尔说你看过上百遍这个电影了
[52:14] Why can’t I see it once? 为什么我一次都不能看
[52:16] I don’t want to see it one time. 我一次也不想看
[52:17] You want to be scared? 你想被吓到吗
[52:19] The maze is where the real monsters are… 迷宫里藏着真正的怪物
[52:21] Not some dumb movie. 不是这愚蠢的电影
[52:23] I don’t want to be scared neither. 我也不想被吓到
[52:24] All right, you guys. 好了 你们俩
[52:26] I got the tickets. Everyone ready? 我买到票了 都准备好了吗
[52:28] – Yes. – No. -是的 -没有
[52:41] – Which way? – This way. -走哪边 -这边
[52:46] Greg! 格雷格
[52:49] Who the hell are these people? 这些人到到底是谁
[52:51] Oh, man. They look like they’re on a shitty date. 天啊 看来他们的约会都不咋样啊
[52:55] They’re having a rough time, man. 他们真的太难了
[52:57] Hey, how you doing? 进行得咋样
[52:58] You guys on a date or something? 你们是在约会还是在干嘛
[52:59] – Let’s go. – Oh, shit. -下车 -妈的
[53:02] – Here we go. – All right, boys. You know the plan, right? -我们走 -兄弟们 都知道计划的吧
[53:05] Same thing. Ready to rock ‘n” roll? 和以前一样 准备嗨起来了吗
[53:07] Okay. You walk around the thing. You get in there. 好的 你在外面放哨 你进去
[53:09] – Five on five. Got it? – We got it. -五对五 明白吗 -知道了
[53:11] Let’s go. Come on. Come on. Let’s go. Go, go, go. 快快快 行动起来
[53:22] Oh, hey, Mr. Talbott. 你好 塔博特先生
[53:24] – Troy. – One, please. -特洛伊 -一个人 谢谢
[53:26] One? Oh, that’s great. 一人吗 很不错
[53:29] Troy, got to tell you, I’m pleasantly surprised 我告诉你 特洛伊 我很惊讶
[53:32] to see you here without all your emotional support animals 你一个人过来 没有你那些
[53:35] that you call friends. 所谓的狐朋狗友
[53:37] Could it be you are actually growing up, 会不会是因为你在离开高中之后
[53:40] leaving high school behind? 真的成长了
[53:42] I graduated four years ago, but… 我四年前就毕业了 但
[53:45] I hadn’t noticed. 我都没注意
[53:47] Here. 给
[53:48] Have yourself a mask. 你戴上面具
[53:51] All the kids have them. 大家都戴着它
[53:57] Good seeing you, Mr. T. 很高兴见到你 塔博特先生
[53:59] – You too, Troy. – Mm-hmm. -我也是 特洛伊 -好的
[54:00] – Thanks for coming. – Any time. -谢谢你能来 -荣幸
[54:33] Hey, sheriff. It’s Reddick. 警长 我是雷迪克
[54:34] I have eyes on Denver’s missing wheels. 我找到丹佛丢失的车了
[54:42] Copy that, Iris. What’s your location? 收到 艾丽斯 地点是哪
[54:47] Deputy Reddick, location, please. 雷迪克警官 请告诉我你的位置
[54:56] I’m at the church, in pursuit of potential suspect. 我在教堂这 追捕潜在逃犯
[55:06] Reddick, do not pursue without backup. 雷迪克 不要在后援没到的时候单独行动
[55:19] Copy that, sheriff. 收到 警长
[55:22] Come back, Reddick. 雷迪克 回来
[55:23] Deputy Reddick. 雷迪克警官
[55:25] Reddick, report. 雷迪克 请回答
[55:27] – It’s starting. – Shit. -开始了 -操
[55:39] – Hey, shitheads. Get in here. – Freezing as fuck, dude. -混蛋们 进来 -冻死了
[55:42] Looked like old man Talbott scared the shit out of you. 看来老塔博特把你吓坏了
[55:44] Talbott doesn’t scare anyone, bro. 兄弟 塔博特能吓得到谁
[55:46] You kidding me? Oh, yeah? What you talking about? 你在逗我吗 你在说什么
[55:47] – You’re a tough guy, huh? – Yeah, hit me, man. -你是个硬汉吗 -对 你打我一拳
[55:48] I’ll throw you down the St… 我要把你扔到街上
[55:50] Oh, fuck. 操
[55:52] Tell you what, Mr. Troy. 这样吧 特洛伊先生
[55:54] You and your shithead five can make a healthy donation 你们这5个混蛋可以给今晚的活动
[55:58] to tonight’s cause, 捐些钱
[56:00] or I can call that nice deputy Reddick, 或者我打电话给友善的雷迪克警官
[56:03] and she can read you and your rights. 让她来给你们普及一下你们的合法权益
[56:05] What do you think? 你们觉得怎么样
[56:07] Pay up. 赶紧付钱
[56:12] Get it out. Get it out. Hurry up. 拿出来 拿出来 快点
[56:15] This isn’t so bad. 这没有那么糟哎
[56:16] Are you insane? I can’t stand this. 你疯了吗 我受不了这个
[56:19] Can’t stand what? 受不了什么
[56:20] You haven’t opened your eyes since… 你就没睁开过你的眼睛
[56:33] Maybe we should go back. 也许我们该回去了
[56:35] I thought you wanted to be scared. 我以为你想被吓
[56:54] I don’t want to be here anymore! 我不想待在这里了
[56:58] – Here. Help her. I’ll get him. – I want to go! -这里 帮帮她 我带着他 -我想走了
[57:00] What about your candy? 你的糖果怎么办
[57:02] I don’t care about the candy! I want to go! 我不在乎什么糖果 我想走了
[57:17] There’s not much sense in my going to church. 我去教堂没什么意义
[57:20] God, this movie’s boring. 我天 这电影太无聊了
[57:22] – Give me some colors. – Are you serious? -来点有颜色的看看 -你认真的吗
[57:23] I knew we should’ve gone in the goddamn maze, man. 我就知道我们该去那该死的迷宫的
[57:26] – Yeah. – Fuck that. -是啊 -去他妈的
[57:26] – It would’ve been way more fun. – Fuck that. -肯定好玩多了 -去他妈的
[57:27] Me and the cool kids over here are gonna go… 我和那些酷小孩会去
[57:29] Man, you are such a little bitch. 兄弟 你真是个小娘们
[57:31] You guys want to go out to the fucking maze? 你们想去那个该死的迷宫吗
[57:32] No, no… 不不
[57:33] – Really? – Better than this shit show. -当真 -比这屎电影可好多了
[57:35] You’ll be all right. 你没事的
[57:37] No, no. No hard feelings. That’s fine. 不不不 别往心里去 没事的
[57:39] – See you later, man. – We’ll see you later, pumpkin. -待会儿见 -待会儿见 小南瓜
[57:41] Enjoy the fun in this piece of shit. 享受这一坨屎一样的东西
[57:44] Stop it. You’re acting like a child! 打住 你跟个小孩一样幼稚
[57:46] They’re coming for you. 他们朝你来了
[57:49] Look! There comes one of them now. 看 他们其中一个已经来了
[58:09] – Denver, sheriff. – Hey. -丹佛 警长 -嗨
[58:12] Quite a posse you’ve got going on there, 你的队伍真庞大啊
[58:14] but the first movie’s started. 但是第一部电影已经开始了
[58:16] You seen Reddick? 你见到雷迪克了吗
[58:17] Yeah. She went around back to check the maze. 是的 她绕到后面去检查迷宫了
[58:20] Wan, Slater, take the street. 万 斯莱特 你们去街上
[58:21] Denver, let’s check the cemetery. 丹佛 我们去检查墓地
[58:23] – Something wrong? – Just be careful. -发生什么了吗 -反正小心点
[58:27] Okay. 好吧
[58:29] Get my shotgun is what I’ll do. 我要做的就是拿上我的散弹枪
[58:32] Just got to wait for… 只需要等等
[58:33] Greg, wait! 格雷格 等等
[58:38] What’s wrong? Did you hurt yourself? 怎么了 你伤到自己了吗
[58:49] Greg, it’s the clown. 格雷格 是小丑
[58:51] Different clothes. 不同的衣服
[58:52] Then it’s a different clown. 那就是不同的小丑
[58:54] He has a knife. 他有一把刀
[58:58] It’s fake, Greg. Look. He works here. 是假的 格雷格 看 他在这里工作
[59:01] You’re wrong. 你错了
[59:04] Stay here. I’ll show you. 待在这里 我证明给你看
[59:06] No! Don’t! 不 别去
[59:20] You’re scaring the boy. 你吓到那孩子了
[59:26] It’s okay, Greg. 没事的 格雷格
[59:28] He’s gonna let us pass. 他会让我们走的
[59:35] Greg! Wait! 格雷格 等会儿
[59:36] There’s nothing to be afraid of. 这没啥害怕的
[59:39] Greg! 格雷格
[59:49] See? He’s gone. 看吧 他走了
[59:50] Come on. 走吧
[1:00:08] Come on. Come on. 快走 快
[1:00:09] Oh, my god. 我的天
[1:00:13] There’s Greg. 格雷格在这
[1:00:16] It’s Trick, Nicky. We got to get out of here. 是特里克 尼基 我们得离开这里
[1:00:18] You’ve been drinking Greg’s kool-aid? 你一直在喝格雷格的酷爱饮料吗
[1:00:21] Fuck off! 滚开
[1:00:23] Oh, my nose. Oh, I think she broke my nose. 我的鼻子 她好像打断我鼻子了
[1:00:32] – No. Let’s go back. – This is the way out. -不 我们往回走吧 -这是出去的路
[1:00:33] Let’s just around him. We’re almost there. 我们绕过去就行了 都快到了
[1:00:57] Trick. 特里克
[1:01:00] Run! Run! 跑 赶紧跑
[1:01:09] What’s that? 那是什么
[1:01:14] Oh, shit. 妈的
[1:01:24] It’s Trick. 是特里克
[1:01:26] Moviegoers at the church, families in the maze. 影迷们在教堂里 一些家庭在迷宫里
[1:01:28] It’s like a killing ground. We got to warn them. 这就像一个屠杀场 我们必须警告他们
[1:01:30] Wan, Slater, 万 斯莱特
[1:01:30] we found Reddick’s body in the fire escape. 我们在防火梯找到了雷迪克的尸体
[1:01:32] Call it in. Denver, wait! 叫人来 丹佛 等会儿
[1:01:35] I need bodies to lock down the church 我需要人手把教堂
[1:01:36] and the crime scene around Reddick… now! 和雷迪克周围的犯罪现场封锁住 立刻
[1:02:21] Wait up, guys! 大家等等
[1:02:31] Get out of here! 离开这里
[1:02:32] Tell everybody you see to go. 告诉所有你见到的人赶紧走
[1:02:34] There’s been a murder. 这有一起谋杀
[1:02:55] Sheriff, it’s me. 警长 是我
[1:02:57] Jesus, Slater. Stay here. 天啊 斯莱特 待在这里
[1:03:00] Alone? 一个人吗
[1:03:01] Keep it together, Slater. 振作起来 斯莱特
[1:03:11] Sweetie, you got to run. 亲爱的 你得跑啊
[1:03:11] I can’t carry you anymore! 我不能一直抱着你啊
[1:03:12] – No! I can’t! I’m scared! – It’s okay. -不 不行 我害怕 -没事的
[1:03:15] Greg, wait! 格雷格 等等
[1:03:17] – Greg! – lt’s Trick! He’s here. -格雷格 -是特里克 他在这里
[1:03:20] Greg! 格雷格
[1:03:21] Nicky! 尼基
[1:03:24] Get down! 趴下
[1:03:39] Human after all. 凡人罢了
[1:03:43] Denver. 丹佛
[1:03:45] Come on. 走吧
[1:03:58] Fuck me. 妈的
[1:03:59] – Shit! – I could’ve killed you, Tal. -该死 -我差点把你杀了 塔尔
[1:04:02] That makes two of us, sheriff. 彼此彼此 警长
[1:04:04] What the hell is going on? 到底他妈的发生了什么
[1:04:06] Look, we’ve got trouble. 听着 我们有麻烦了
[1:04:10] Deputy Reddick is dead. 副警长雷迪克死了
[1:04:12] Iris? 艾丽斯
[1:04:14] I need to lock down the church. 我需要把教堂封锁住
[1:04:15] Any one of your costumed moviegoers could be her killer. 任何一个穿戏服的影迷都有可能是杀手
[1:04:18] Is it him… Trick Weaver? 是他吗 特里克·韦弗
[1:04:21] I think so, Tal. 我认为是的 塔尔
[1:04:25] Let’s go find that little sumbitch. 咱一起找那狗娘养的吧
[1:04:32] Let’s take a look at that arm. 看看手怎么样了
[1:04:51] Could’ve been worse. You got lucky. 可能更糟的 你还算幸运
[1:04:52] I don’t feel lucky. 我可不觉得幸运
[1:04:59] – There we go! – Troy! -我们来了 -特洛伊
[1:05:00] Troy! 特洛伊
[1:05:02] Trick Weaver’s back. 特里克·韦弗回来了
[1:05:03] Oh. Hey, Cheryl. What? 谢丽尔 什么
[1:05:05] Trick Weaver is back. 特里克·韦弗回来了
[1:05:08] Trick? 特里克
[1:05:08] Troy, come on! 特洛伊 走了
[1:05:13] Hey, yo! Wait up! 等我
[1:05:15] Let’s get outta here. 我们离开这里吧
[1:05:16] Yeah. Let’s get outta here. 是啊 离开这里吧
[1:05:19] Come on. 来吧
[1:05:20] Come on. Okay. 走吧 好的
[1:05:26] Deputies are on their way. Shut down the movie. 警官们正在赶来 把电影关掉
[1:05:29] The last thing I want is Trick taking a hostage, 千万别让特里克挟持到人质
[1:05:31] So go easy. 所以 有条不紊地来
[1:05:32] I always go easy. 我一直有条不紊
[1:05:34] No, you don’t. 不 你才没有
[1:05:41] All right. Come on, guys. 好了 赶紧 大家
[1:05:44] Everybody hurry up. 大家都抓紧
[1:05:48] Everyone get in. 都快进来
[1:05:53] – Get them to the hospital. – Okay. -带他们去医院 -好
[1:05:57] Detective Den… 丹警官
[1:05:59] Mike… kill him this time. 迈克 这次杀了他
[1:06:16] Got your ass now, Trick. 逮到你了 特里克
[1:06:18] I’m coming for you, you son of a bitch! 老子来了 你个狗娘养的
[1:06:35] Everybody down! 所有人趴下
[1:06:38] Well, if you’re coming, come on. 好吧 既然你要来 来吧
[1:06:42] Get in. 进来
[1:06:50] Sumbitch. 混蛋
[1:07:22] What are you doing? Go after him. 你在做什么 跟上他
[1:07:23] Not without you. Come on. 一起去 走吧
[1:07:32] Slater. 斯莱特
[1:07:37] – Call it in. – Sheriff, we saw him. -叫人来 -警长 我们看见他了
[1:07:39] He’s headed back into the maze. 他重新回到迷宫里了
[1:07:41] Copy that. We’re on our way. 收到 我们马上到
[1:07:43] Secure the church. Check everyone. 保护住教堂 检查每个人
[1:07:45] Let’s go! 我们走
[1:07:49] Troy Meeks is in the maze. 特洛伊·米克斯在迷宫里
[1:07:51] There’s lots of people still in the maze, Mike. 很多人仍然在迷宫里 迈克
[1:07:53] But Troy’s the only one who stabbed him four years ago. 但是特洛伊是唯一一个四年前捅过他的人
[1:07:55] You think he’s here for Troy? 你觉得他是冲特洛伊来的吗
[1:07:57] He here’s for anyone who slighted him… 他冲所有轻视过他的人来的
[1:07:59] You, me, Troy, talbott… 你 我 特洛伊 塔博特
[1:08:00] And anyone we care about. 还有任何我们在乎的人
[1:08:16] Everyone leave the maze now. 所有人立刻离开迷宫
[1:08:18] Hey, had a little too much, pig boy? 玩太过了吗 小猪男孩
[1:08:21] You up, man? 醒着吗 兄弟
[1:08:22] Piggy went to the market. 小猪去集市
[1:08:23] Yo. Be ready, dudes. 准备好 兄弟们
[1:08:25] He’s gonna jump up at any moment, I’m telling you. 他随时都会跳起来 我话就摆在这
[1:08:29] Troy, you got to come with us. 特洛伊 你得跟我们走
[1:08:34] Whoa. That… that was there. We were just… we were just… 他本来就在那 我们只是
[1:08:37] He’s dead. 他死了
[1:08:39] What? 什么
[1:08:40] Trick Weaver’s back. 特里克·韦弗回来了
[1:08:43] No. 不
[1:08:45] I mean, no way. Trick’s dead. 不可能 特里克已经死了
[1:08:47] He’s not dead. He’s here. 他没有死 他在这里
[1:08:49] And we think he’s here for you. 我们觉得他是冲你来的
[1:08:50] Me? Why me? 我吗 为什么是我
[1:08:52] You stabbed him four years ago. 你四年前捅过他
[1:08:53] But l… 但是我
[1:08:58] Trick doesn’t think that, does he? 特里克不会那样觉得吧
[1:09:00] Why wouldn’t he think that? 他为什么不那样认为
[1:09:05] Cause, uh… 因为
[1:09:11] Cause I… I didn’t really do it. 因为 我其实没有那样做
[1:09:16] See, I-l mean, I didn’t even punch him. 瞧 我的意思是 我打都没打过他
[1:09:17] That was Dan and the other guys. I was just… 是丹和其他人 我只是
[1:09:19] You stabbed him with that fire poker. 你用火钳捅了他
[1:09:21] Troy, that’s what you told us. 特洛伊 那是你告诉我们的
[1:09:23] Right, but… S-she didn’t remember doing it. 对 但是 她不记得做了那件事
[1:09:25] She was in shock, see? And I just… 她被吓坏了 懂吗 我只是
[1:09:28] I just figured since she didn’t remember… 我就想既然她不记得了
[1:09:30] That maybe I should tell everybody it was me. 也许我该告诉所有人是我干的
[1:09:36] For her sake, I mean. 为了保护她 我的意思是
[1:09:37] Who didn’t remember? 谁不记得了
[1:09:42] Cheryl stabbed Trick with that poker. 是谢丽尔用火钳捅了特里克
[1:09:44] He saw her do it, too. 他也看见了是她做的
[1:09:47] The hospital. 去医院
[1:09:49] You don’t think he really wants to hurt me, do you? 你不觉得他会真的想伤害我 是吧
[1:09:50] Hey, what about me?! 我怎么办
[1:09:51] Am I… am I gonna live?! 我会活着吗
[1:09:55] Nicole Taylor? 妮科尔·泰勒
[1:10:05] Hey, I’m gonna go check on my dad. 我要去看看我爸
[1:10:07] Of course. We’ll be here. 当然 我们一直在这里
[1:10:09] Okay. 好的
[1:10:22] I’ll be back, kiddo. 我马上回来 小孩儿
[1:10:26] Mom and dad will be here soon, okay? 妈妈和爸爸马上就到 好吗
[1:10:39] I remember the day mom left. 我记得妈妈离开的那天
[1:10:43] You asked me… if I thought you were a good dad. 你问我 是不是觉得你是个好爸爸
[1:10:59] Well… l wish I could tell you that, but… 好吧 我希望我可以告诉你 但是
[1:11:05] I know things were bad after mom left, 我知道在妈妈离开后事情都很糟糕
[1:11:07] but… she didn’t just leave you. 但是 她不止是离开了你
[1:11:11] She left me too. 她也离开了我
[1:11:15] Why are you doing this to me? 你为什么要对我这样
[1:11:18] I need you, daddy. 我需要你 爸爸
[1:11:20] I-I’m alone, and… I don’t know what I would do without you. 我很孤单 我不知道没有你我该怎么办
[1:11:27] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:11:33] I wish… 我希望
[1:11:35] I wish there was something I can do. 我多希望我可以帮上忙
[1:11:41] But if… if you want to know… 但你要知道
[1:11:53] You’ve been the best dad I could ever ask for. 你是最好的父亲
[1:11:58] I love you. 我爱你
[1:12:24] No. No. No. 不 不
[1:12:27] No. No. 不 不要
[1:12:30] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不
[1:12:31] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[1:12:37] No. 不
[1:12:41] Dad. Oh, daddy. 爸爸 爸爸
[1:12:45] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[1:13:09] The power’s been cut! 电路被切断了
[1:13:10] – Emergency lights? – They’re out. -应急照明 -他们出来了
[1:13:11] What the hell? What happened? 我的天啊 怎么搞的
[1:13:14] I 我
[1:13:15] – I’ll find Cheryl. – She’ll be with her dad. -我要找到谢丽尔 -她在她爸爸那里
[1:13:18] Helen! 海伦
[1:13:19] Help me. 救我
[1:13:20] Lock down the E.R. 封锁急诊室
[1:13:21] – I’ll come with you. – Wait here. -我跟你一起 -别动
[1:13:24] Mitch, we need a perimeter around the E.R., now! 米奇 在急诊室四周拉起警戒线
[1:13:27] All right, sheriff. Let’s get you stitched… 来 警长 我帮你缝合
[1:13:30] Sheriff? 警长
[1:13:32] Nurse? Code red! 护士 红色警报
[1:13:35] What if we’re too late? 我们好像来晚了
[1:13:36] Slater, keep it together. 斯莱特 振作点
[1:13:38] How? How am I supposed to do that? 怎么振作 我该怎么做
[1:13:40] He’s always a step ahead of us. 他总是先我们一步
[1:13:41] It’s not normal. It’s not human. 这不正常 这不是人类
[1:13:57] Hey. You’re injured. You should be in the E.R. 你受伤了 你应该待在急诊室
[1:14:00] Cheryl, you, me… That’s what he wants. 他要的是谢丽尔 你 还有我
[1:14:06] That’s why he’s doing this. 这才是他的目的
[1:14:10] Do us all a favor. Don’t make it easy for him. 帮我们一个忙 别让他得逞
[1:14:13] Hold still, sheriff. 别动 警长
[1:14:14] – Go with him. – You’re bleeding out. -跟上他 -你在流血
[1:14:17] – I’ll get the doctor. – No. Go with Denver. -我去叫医生 -不用 跟上丹佛
[1:14:19] I’m sorry, sheriff. 抱歉 警长
[1:14:20] But I’d rather save you than die with him. 但我更想救你 而不是跟他去死
[1:14:44] Fuck, this kid likes pumpkins. 操 这孩子喜欢南瓜
[1:15:29] Wait. Wait. 等下 等下
[1:15:38] The little shit’s been at this for a while. 这小混蛋做这些有段时间了
[1:15:50] Trick, don’t. 特里克 住手
[1:17:01] What’s he doing? 他在干什么
[1:17:02] This is his moment. 这是他的时刻
[1:17:05] We shot him. Cheryl stabbed him. 我们开枪打了他 谢丽尔捅了他
[1:17:09] Stabbed him? 捅了他
[1:17:22] Trick! 特里克
[1:17:36] It was me. 是我
[1:17:41] Now what? 现在要怎样
[1:17:47] Spin the knife. 转动匕首吧
[1:17:58] I shot you. 我开枪打了你
[1:18:00] Okay? 对吧
[1:18:01] Tonight, back then. 今晚 和之前
[1:18:03] It was me, you dickhead. 是我 你个混蛋
[1:18:05] There’s no need to spin. Keep them out of this. 没必要转匕首 别把她们扯进来
[1:18:09] I’m the one who’s been dogging you all these years. 是我这些年一直在追捕你
[1:18:12] I’m the one who’s gonna keep dogging you till it’s done. 我也会一直追捕你 直到将你就地正法
[1:18:15] Choose me, you get to keep stalking Halloween for all of time, 选我 你就可以一直在万圣节杀人
[1:18:18] like the demon you want to be. 就像你想成为的恶魔一样
[1:18:25] Shit. 该死
[1:18:34] Thing is… 真相是
[1:18:37] You? 你
[1:18:41] You’re not some supernatural evil. 你才不是什么超自然的魔鬼
[1:18:47] You’re just a narcissistic… 你就是个自恋的
[1:19:22] Trick! 特里克
[1:19:42] No! 不
[1:19:58] Denver… he’s still alive. 丹佛 他还活着
[1:20:05] I’m so cold. 我好冷
[1:20:07] Smooth Jonny in the house! 圆滑乔尼来了
[1:20:26] Got you. 抓住你了
[1:21:00] Mike! 迈克
[1:21:02] My god, Mike. 天呐 迈克
[1:21:05] Don’t turn your back on them. 别背对他们
[1:21:10] What the… who are you? 搞什么 你们是谁
[1:21:14] Stay back, both of you. 你俩 退后
[1:21:19] Stay back. Stay back. 退后 退后
[1:21:22] Slater, watch yourself! 斯莱特 小心点
[1:21:23] Got your back. Check on Denver. 我盯着 看下丹佛
[1:21:26] Oh, god. Look at me. 天啊 看着我
[1:21:29] All right. 没事
[1:21:30] Okay. All right. All right. 好的 没事
[1:21:33] Slater, get a doctor! 斯莱特 叫医生
[1:21:35] Hey, wan? Buddy. 万 伙计
[1:22:02] I used to work at a cop bar, 我在警察酒吧工作过
[1:22:04] and that is cop porn. 这是警察所谓的色情
[1:22:07] You. 是你
[1:22:08] Hey, pumpkin. 南瓜
[1:22:10] Next round’s on me. 下一轮我请客
[1:22:18] Hey. Did you see him? Where’d he go? 你看到他了吗 他去哪了
[1:22:19] Of course I saw him, shithead. That’s why I swerved. 当然啊白痴 要不我干嘛急转弯
[1:22:25] I shot you in the maze. 我在迷宫开枪打了你
[1:23:14] You were all Trick? 你们都是特里克
[1:23:19] People want a monster that they can fear and hate, 人们想要一个能让他们恐惧和憎恨的怪物
[1:23:23] something evil that makes sense 一些在生活中随机出现的
[1:23:25] out of the random horrors of their lives. 邪恶的东西
[1:23:29] That’s our trick. 那就是我们的诡计
[1:23:31] That’s what we give to you. 是我们给你的
[1:23:33] That’s what we’ll keep giving to everyone. 也是我们一直给大家的
[1:23:38] Consider it a… public service. 就算是 公众服务吧
[1:23:45] You believed we were the devil. 你相信我们是魔鬼
[1:23:49] Most grounded cop on the planet. 地球上最脚踏实地的警察
[1:23:52] If you can believe, anyone can. 只要你信了 任何人都会信
[1:24:03] Man, you just don’t get it. 你就是不明白
[1:24:05] You’re dying. 你要死了
[1:24:09] And when you’re dead, you’re dead. 你死了就死了
[1:24:14] But after tonight… 但今晚之后
[1:24:17] We’ll grow. 我们变厉害了
[1:24:19] And we’ll grow more next year 明年会更厉害
[1:24:21] and the year after that… And the year after that. 日复一日 年复一年
[1:24:31] All the sheep want to believe the lie. 胆小鬼们都愿意相信谎言
[1:24:37] They need it. 他们需要谎言
[1:24:44] ‘Cause the truth is… 因为实际上
[1:24:46] No one needs a reason to be evil. 邪恶不需要理由
[1:25:10] We do this because we can. 我们这么做是因为我们有能力
[1:25:13] Because we’re good at it. 因为我们擅长这个
[1:25:16] Now, I’d love to stay and watch you die, 我本想待在这看着你死掉
[1:25:24] but, uh…I really need to go find Cheryl. 但是 我得去找谢丽尔了
[1:25:38] Denver! 丹佛
[1:25:39] Denver! 丹佛
[1:25:43] W-where is he? 他哪去了
[1:25:48] Denver! 丹佛
[1:25:49] Hey. Denver. 丹佛
[1:25:51] Get help! 快去叫人
[1:25:56] Denver? 丹佛
[1:25:57] Denver? 丹佛
[1:25:58] Where did he go? 他去哪了
[1:26:00] Where did he go? 他去哪了
[1:26:02] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[1:26:04] Stay with me. Stay with me. 坚持住 坚持住
[1:26:07] Denver! 丹佛
[1:26:09] Stay with me! Stay with me! 坚持住 坚持住
[1:26:11] If you die, he wins. 你要是死了 他就赢了
[1:26:14] You want that? 你想让他赢吗
[1:26:19] God! 天啊
[1:26:21] Where did he go? 他去哪了
[1:26:22] Get a stretcher out here now! 快拿担架来
[1:26:24] Did you see him? Where did he go? 你看到他了吗 他去哪了
[1:26:28] There was… there was blood, but… but no body. 我只看到血迹 没看到有人
[1:26:32] He… he just disappeared. 他 他就那么消失了
[1:26:34] He… he was gone, just… just like before. 他消失了 就像之前一样
[1:26:37] Like… some sort of Halloween nightmare. 就像那种万圣节的噩梦一样
[1:26:56] I’m so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[1:28:12] I just need to find my walkie. I don’t even need to… 我只需要找到我的对讲机 我真的不需要
[1:28:14] Listen, if you don’t calm down, 听着 如果不你冷静一点
[1:28:16] I’m gonna have my anesthesiologist come in here 我会让我的麻醉师过来
[1:28:18] and knock your ass out. 给你打一针
[1:28:19] Slater, over here. 斯莱特 过来
[1:28:23] Where’s… where’s wan? 万在哪呢
[1:28:24] Sheriff, I’m so sorry. 警长 很抱歉
[1:28:25] Wan’s dead. 万死了
[1:28:28] We were attacked. 我们被袭击了
[1:28:30] And Denver? 那丹佛呢
[1:28:32] Multiple stab wounds to the chest. 胸部多处被刺伤
[1:28:34] He’s not gonna make it. 他撑不过去的
[1:28:41] What about Trick? 那特里克呢
[1:28:42] He’s gone. 他逃了
[1:29:58] You. 是你
[1:30:00] You killed them. 是你杀了他们
[1:30:03] You… you hurt me. 是你 你伤害了我
[1:31:04] I guess your back really is broken. 我猜你的背一定是坏了
[1:31:07] I hope that hurt, you fuck. 我希望那痛死你 你个屌毛
[1:31:11] You and all the others like you killed my dad, 你和你的同伙杀了我爸爸
[1:31:16] killed Denver… 杀了丹佛
[1:31:30] Fuck you… And fuck your friends. 去你妈的 还有你该死的朋友
[1:31:35] I stopped you last time, too. 上次也是我阻止了你
[1:31:37] I know your secret. 我知道你的秘密
[1:31:39] You’re nothing. 你并没有超能力
[1:31:43] And this time, you’re really… 这次 你是真的
[1:31:48] Dead. 死了
[1:32:00] One… 我们
[1:32:04] Of… 之
[1:32:07] Us. 一
[1:32:40] Here’s another one. 这是另一个
[1:32:47] What do you mean, another one? 你什么意思 另一个
[1:32:51] Trick is a “they,” not a “he.” 特里克是一群人 不是一个人
[1:33:10] And you’re one of them, slater. 你是他们之一 斯莱特
[1:33:11] What? 什么
[1:33:14] What do you mean, “one of them”? “他们之一”是什么意思
[1:33:16] You know me. Sheriff, I’m not… 你知道的 警长 我不是
[1:34:06] And here’s the latest on that strange murder spree in Benton. 现播报本顿县惊悚谋杀狂欢案的最新消息
[1:34:10] Police say at least three different individuals 据警方报道那个杀手至少是由
[1:34:12] posed as one single killer. 三个人假扮成的
[1:34:15] But get this… 但换个角度
[1:34:19] And this beat goes on. 按照这个节奏下去
[1:34:22] And on and on. 不停地
[1:34:24] – Two of us won’t do. – I know. -我们两个做不了 -我知道
[1:34:26] Our numbers need to grow and grow and grow. 我们的成员需要不断扩充 扩充 扩充
[1:34:28] – Unstoppable. – Up there. -势不可挡 -他来了
[1:35:09] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:35:19] So we move south. 所以我们向南走
[1:35:22] All right. This way? 好的 这条路
[1:35:23] Yeah. 对
[1:35:25] Good. 很好
[1:35:28] I’m gonna say this every day, because every day, 我每天都会问你 因为每天
[1:35:32] I want you to know you have a choice… 我都想让你知道 你有选择权
[1:35:34] And every day, I’ll give you the same answer. 那每天 我都给你相同的答案
[1:35:37] I’m coming with you. 我会跟你一起
[1:35:39] Three tricks are dead. 三个特里克已经死了
[1:35:41] But he… they… Want it to look supernatural. 但是他 他们 想要看起来是超自然的
[1:35:47] They found like minds to join their little cult before. 他们之前找到志趣相同的人加入他们
[1:35:49] And they’ll find new recruits. 以后也会招纳新人
[1:35:52] Probably already have. 也许已经在招了
[1:35:55] But we find them. 但是我们要找出他们
[1:35:57] And we will. 我们会的
[1:36:01] I got shotgun. 副驾驶是我的
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Hell Of A Night(惊悚之夜)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Adrift(惊涛飓浪)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme