Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Treasure Buddies(护宝狗狗)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Treasure Buddies(护宝狗狗)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:护宝狗狗
英文名称:Treasure Buddies
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:07] This will add nicely to Babi’s treasure. 这个能给巴比的宝贝们又添光辉
[01:23] -As-salaam alaikum, Uncle Babi. -Nephew Babu. -愿您平安 巴比叔叔 -巴布侄子
[01:27] My new apprentice, you have arrived. 我的新学徒 你来了呀
[01:30] Welcome to Uncle Babi’s humble palace. 观迎来到巴比叔叔的寒舍
[01:33] Babu is most excited to learn art of adventure. 要学习冒险艺术 巴布兴奋死啦
[01:36] Good to hear. 太棒了
[01:37] Babi is most excited to teach art of adventure. 要教授冒险艺术 巴比也兴奋死啦
[01:40] Babi always wanted a sidekick. 巴比一直想要一个同伴
[01:44] Wow! Uncle Babi, look at all your treasures. 哇哦! 巴比叔叔 你这些宝贝可真赞
[01:48] Babi like shiny objects. 巴比喜欢亮闪闪的东西
[01:54] I want to be great adventurer 我想成为一个伟大的冒险家
[01:56] and treasure hunterjust like you. 和寻宝猎人 就象你一样
[01:58] No more organ grinder school for Babu. 巴比再也不想学街头风琴表演了
[02:01] I will teach you everything I know. 我会倾尽所能教你
[02:03] What is the greatest treasure you ever found, 你找到过的最棒的宝贝是什么呢
[02:06] Uncle Babi? 巴比叔叔?
[02:08] That is a very special story… 那可是个巴比从未给任何人讲过的
[02:11] that Babi has not told anyone. 非常特别的故事
[02:12] Tell Babu! Tell Babu, please! 讲给巴布听! 讲嘛 求求你啦!
[02:17] OK. It all happened when Babi met the Buddies. 好吧 故事是从巴比遇到护宝狗狗们开始的
[02:20] You know the Buddies?! 你认识护宝狗狗? !
[02:22] Uncle Babi not only friends with the Buddies, 巴比叔叔不仅和护宝狗狗是好朋友
[02:24] but Babi once saved their lives. 还曾救过他们的命
[02:27] Is this another one of your tall tales, Uncle Babi? 巴比叔叔 你不会又是在说大话吧?
[02:30] My mom says you exaggerate sometimes. 妈妈说你有时候爱夸大其词
[02:32] No, cheeky monkey. This is truest of true story. 咋会呢 小傻猴 绝对不掺半点假
[02:36] It all started 40 years ago, 事情发生在40年前
[02:38] when a brave adventurer named Thomas Howard 当时一名叫托马斯·霍华德的勇敢探险者
[02:41] came to Egypt with his best friend and partner, Digger, 和他最好的朋友兼搭档迪格尔到达了埃及
[02:45] looking for the Bronze of Bastet. 寻找猎成女神贝丝蒂之像
[02:47] We’ve done it, Digger. Good boy. 咱们成功了 迪格尔 好狗狗
[02:50] What is a Bronze of Bastet, Uncle Babi? 巴比叔叔 贝丝蒂之像是什么呀?
[02:53] It is the first clue leading to a great treasure 那是第一条线索 指引人找到伟大的宝藏
[02:56] the lost collar of Cleocatra. 遗失的克娄卡特拉项链
[03:10] The other half is missing. 另一半不在了
[03:16] The chest was booby-trapped. 宝箱设了陷阱
[03:18] Run, boy! Run, boy, run! 快跑 狗狗! 快 狗狗 快跑!
[03:34] Leave it, Digger. It’s too dangerous. Let’s go! 不要了 迪格尔 太危险了 我们走!
[03:55] Good boy. 好孩子
[03:57] Phew! That was close call. 唷! 真险啊
[04:00] Babu happy Digger escaped from tomb. 迪格尔逃出了坟墓 巴布真高兴
[04:02] So did they ever find the other half? 那他们之后找到了另一半了吗?
[04:04] And where are the Buddies? 护宝狗狗又在哪?
[04:06] Be patient, Babu. 别急呀 巴布
[04:08] Great adventurer has much patience. 伟大的冒险家一定要有耐心
[04:11] Now hurry up and listen, so Uncle Babi can continue story. 快乖乖听着 巴比叔叔才能往下讲
[04:14] Many years went by and Thomas retired. 很多年过去了 托马斯退隐了
[04:17] He moved to a small town called Fernfield, 搬到了一个叫费恩菲尔德的小镇生活
[04:20] where he opened a museum, 他在那开了家博物馆
[04:21] had a family and a grandson named Pete. 组成了家庭 有了一个叫皮特的孙子
[04:24] And so Digger and I made it out 然后迪格尔和我就跑了出去
[04:27] just as the tomb collapsed. 恰好躲过了坟墓的坍塌
[04:30] And Digger had grandpuppies, too, 迪格尔也有了很多的小孙子
[04:33] who were heroic, just like him. 他们和他一样英勇
[04:34] The Buddies: Buddha, Budderball, Mudbud, 巴德哈 萌球球 泥芽芽
[04:37] B-Dawg and their little sis, Rosebud. B宝和他们的小妹妹 花蕾儿
[04:40] But don’t let the pink bow fool you, 不过 可别让小粉蝴蝶结糊弄了
[04:42] she is feistier than all the boys combined. 她可比别的狗狗加起来能闹腾
[04:45] And we brought this half of the Bronze of Bastet… 然后我们把这半个贝丝蒂之像…
[04:48] back to Fernfield. 带回了费恩菲尔德
[04:50] This way, please. 请走这边
[04:52] OK, let’s move to the next room. 好了 咱们去下个房间
[04:56] Whoa, Digger was the coolest dude ever. 喔 迪格尔是史上最酷的狗兄了
[04:59] Perhaps Digger’s spirit lives in you. 也许你身上有迪格尔的精神呢
[05:01] You both love dirt. 你们都喜欢玩泥巴
[05:03] Yo, Digger was old-school cool. 哟 迪格尔那都是老式的酷劲了
[05:05] I’m the new fly dog. 我可是新潮的酷狗
[05:07] I met your great grandpappy 我认识你们祖父的时候
[05:08] when I was knee-high to a grasshopper. 还没蚂蚱高呢
[05:11] I heard grasshoppers… 我听说在一些国家…
[05:12] and bugs are a delicacy in some countries. 蚂蚱之类的虫子还是绝顶美味呢
[05:14] Can you imagine ever being so hungry you have to eat bugs? 你能想象有人饿到要吃虫子吗?
[05:18] Yeah, right, Budderball. 嗯 可以想象呀 萌球球
[05:20] You’d eat anything… other than vegetables. 你还什么都吃呢…除了蔬菜
[05:23] As the legend goes, Cleopatra was given a necklace, 有传说 克娄巴特拉曾经收到一条项链
[05:27] which contained the powerful jewel of the Cat’s Eye. 里面有强大的猫眼宝石
[05:31] But, somehow, it became lost. 但是 不知怎么回事 那条项链失踪了
[05:34] But you almost found it, didn’t you, Grandpa? 但是你差点就找到啊 对吧 爷爷?
[05:38] I certainly tried, Peter. 我确实是试过了 皮特
[05:41] Well… that wraps up my last tour. 嗯…那就是我收山前的探险
[05:47] Thank you. Thank you all for being here. 谢谢你们 感谢大家光临
[05:50] Have a wonderful day. 祝你们今天愉快
[05:52] -Thank you. -Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢
[05:54] Wow, Grandpa, that was great. 哇哦 爷爷 讲得太棒了
[05:56] Ah, if you like it, Peter, that’s enough for me. 啊 你喜欢我就知足了 皮特
[05:59] Why does the museum have to close? Such a bummer. 为什么要关了博特馆呢? 太扫兴了
[06:03] Yes, Pete, it is a… bummer. 是啊 皮特 确实是…扫兴
[06:06] And we haven’t had the funding 因为我们缺少资金
[06:08] to acquire a new exhibit in quite some time. 所以一段时间内都没法办新的展览
[06:14] It’s really too bad you and Digger never found the other half, 你和迪格尔没有找到那另一半
[06:17] and the lost necklace of Cleocatra. 还有克娄卡特拉失踪和项链 太遗憾了
[06:19] I just hope a young archeologist like you finds it, 我希望能有像你一样年轻的考古家找到
[06:23] and not some greedy grave robber. 而不是贪婪的盗墓贼
[06:27] How did dogs become man’s best friends… 明明是猫陪人类在先…
[06:28] if cats were first? 为什么狗狗成了他们最好的朋友呢?
[06:30] The Cat’s Eye necklace was believed to have magical powers. 人们说猫眼项链有神奇的力量
[06:34] Legend has it Cleocatra had plotted to steal it. 传说克娄卡特拉曾密谋盗取它
[06:39] They say she wanted to change the order, 他们说她想要改变秩序
[06:41] making cats rulers over all Earth’s creatures, including man. 让猫统治地球的生物 包括人类
[06:47] But, somehow, 但不知怎的
[06:48] she was foiled by the legendary pup, Buddasi. 她的计划被传说中的狗狗布达斯阻止了
[06:52] Cleocatra’s necklace was never seen again. 克娄卡特拉的项链从那时就失踪了
[06:55] All we know is the order was changed 我们知道的就是秩序确实改变了
[06:58] and dogs became man’s best friend, and cats were banished. 狗狗成了人类最好的朋友 猫们遭到放逐
[07:03] I guess that’s why it’s in our DNA to chase cats, dudes. 我猜那就是为啥咱们生来就喜欢追着猫的原因
[07:06] When I see one, I just can’t help it. 我一看见猫 就忍不住想追
[07:11] Did you see that? The cat’s eyes moved. 你们看见了吗? 那只猫眨眼了
[07:14] Huh. Must be one of those optical delusions. 哈 看走眼了吧
[07:17] Oh, don’t worry, B-Dawg. 哦 别怕 B宝
[07:19] Those cats are just statues. 那些猫都是雕像
[07:30] Come on, cat, I’m gettin’ all up in your grill. 来啊 小猫 看你能把我怎么样啦
[07:33] What are you gonna do about it? 你想怎么样啊?
[07:36] Yeah, that’s what I thought. 看吧 就知道你没反应
[07:37] You ain’t nothing but a skinny, bald, scaredy-cat. 你只不过是皮包骨又秃毛的胆小猫
[07:47] Now, just wait a minute, Peter. 稍等一下 皮特
[07:52] Here’s some stuff you might like. Tools of the trade. 有些东西你可能会喜欢 都是爷爷的工具
[07:58] -Anything you want is yours. -Even your compass? -喜欢什么就拿 -你的指南针也行?
[08:02] Better a young explorer like you have it. 送给你这样年轻的探索者最好了
[08:04] Oh. And here’s something for Mudbud. 哦 还有给泥芽芽的
[08:10] -It’s Digger’s favorite bandanna. -Cool! -是迪格尔最喜欢的手帕 -真酷!
[08:13] Yes. 好了
[08:22] He’s the spitting image of his great grandpappy. 可真像他爷爷
[08:27] Wait. 等等
[08:27] Why was Grandpa Thomas giving away all his things? 为什么托马斯爷爷要把他的东西都送出去?
[08:30] Was he giving up being adventurer? 他放弃做探险者了吗?
[08:32] Yes, but Grandpa Thomas about to learn important lesson. 是的 不过他即将明白一个很重要的道理
[08:36] Great adventurer never gives up. 伟大的探险者从不放弃
[08:41] What are we going to do with this now? 现在要用这个做什么呢?
[08:43] Well, I’m not sure what we should do with it, Peter. 嗯 我也不太清楚 皮特
[08:46] Oh, my, I apologize. 哦 天啊 抱歉
[08:49] I didn’t see you there, Mister…? 我刚才没看到您 您是…?
[08:52] Wellington. Dr. Philip Wellington. 惠灵顿.菲利普·惠灵顿博士
[08:54] Of course. Dr. Wellington, what an honor. 听说过 惠灵顿博士 太荣幸了
[08:58] May I… as you say in America, 我能…像你们美国人那样
[09:01] cut right to the chase, professor? 直奔主题吗 教授?
[09:04] I have something that I think might… interest you. 我有些东西 我觉得你会…感兴趣的
[09:14] -It can’t be. May I? -Hmm. -不会吧 能看看吗? -嗯
[09:23] Unbelievable. How did you find this? 不可思议 您怎么找到它的?
[09:26] Well, let’s just say it took a very long time 嗯 只能说花了很多时间
[09:30] and… considerable effort. 和…大量精力
[09:33] Why didn’t I hear of this discovery? 您不能讲给我听吗?
[09:36] Well, the Egyptian government and I thought it best to keep it on the QT 嗯 埃及政府和我本人都觉得最好还是保密
[09:41] until we discover… 直到我们找到…
[09:43] Cleocatra’s tomb! 克娄卡特拉的墓!
[09:44] Precisely. I have a plane waiting on standby. 正是 我已经备好了一架飞机
[09:47] Well, I can’tjust pick up and go to Egypt. 嗯 我可不能抬脚就去埃及
[09:51] Thomas, the only missing piece of the puzzle is you. 托马斯 万事俱备 就差你了
[09:56] But I promised my grandson a camping trip for spring break. 可我答应我孙子春假的时候带他去露营了
[10:01] Well, bring the lad along. 嗯 那就把这娃也带着嘛
[10:03] Surely, a trip to Egypt is more exciting. 去埃及玩绝对更刺激
[10:07] Yeah! Mudbud can come too, right? 太棒了! 泥芽芽也能去 对吧?
[10:11] That? No, no, no. No dogs. 那个? 不 不 不 没狗啥事
[10:14] -Yes… 对…
[10:16] I’m afraid my dear, sweet cat, Ubasti, is allergic to them, 我的宝贝可爱猫咪 乌巴斯提 对狗过敏
[10:20] so your Mud dog will have to stay here. 所以你那个什么泥巴狗只能留下
[10:23] So what do you say, Thomas? Do we have an arrangement? 怎么样 托马斯? 想好没?
[10:28] -I don’t know. -Oh, my dear man. -我不知道 -哦 敬爱的先生
[10:31] You don’t want to be an old relic, 你可不想成个老古董吧
[10:32] like the things in this quaint, 就像管博物馆的展品一样
[10:34] little museum, when you could show the world 现在你明明有机会向世界展示
[10:36] what a great archeologist Thomas Howard really is. 托马斯·霍华德是个多么伟大的考古学家
[10:41] Finding Cleocatra’s necklace 找到克娄卡特拉的项链
[10:43] is one of the greatest archeological finds in history. 将是历史上最伟大的考古发现之一
[10:48] You’ve worked for this your whole life. 你毕生都在为之奋斗
[10:50] And you know well that opportunities like this 而且你知道这样的机会
[10:52] only come round once in a lifetime. 一生只有一次
[10:59] You’re right. Let’s find that tomb! 说得没错 我们去找那个墓吧!
[11:03] The town of Bastati, that is where we must go. 巴斯塔底镇 那就是咱的目的地
[11:09] -You ready to go, Peter? -Oh, I’m ready. -你准备好了吗 皮特? -哦 好啦
[11:11] This is gonna be epic! 这事会载入史册的!
[11:14] Take care of my baby, Dad. Remember he’s only ten. 照顾好我儿子 爸爸 别忘了他只有10岁
[11:19] And then every day, twice. 还有 每天打两次
[11:20] -Don’t you worry, sweetheart. -Well, we mustn’t dawdle. -别担心 亲爱的 -嗯 不能再拖了
[11:24] Wheels up in precisely 26 minutes. 还有26分钟起飞
[11:26] Chop-chop. Let’s go. 超紧着 走吧
[11:31] Hey, Mudbud. Bye… 嘿 泥芽芽 拜…
[11:35] Ohh. Yes. 哦 好了
[11:37] -Bye, Mom. -Bye, sweetie. -拜 妈妈 -拜拜 宝贝
[11:40] -Bye, Dad. -Be good. -拜 爸爸 -注意安全
[11:43] -Have a good time. -Let’s go, Peter. -玩的愉快 -走吧 皮特
[11:49] I’ll bring you back some Egyptian mud. 我会给你们带埃及的泥土的
[11:51] He won’t be bringing you back 他带不回东西的
[11:53] -anything, Dirtbud. -Huh? -什么都带不回 脏泥巴 -啊?
[11:55] When we find the Cat’s Eye jewel, it’ll be mine, 找到的猫眼宝石 将会是我的
[11:59] and cats will finally rule, with me as their queen. 猫们会统治天下 我会是大家的女王
[12:02] Not if the Buddies have anything to say about it. 护宝狗狗不同意的
[12:05] Bye-bye, fleabag. 别了 可怜虫
[12:09] Ohh. Poor Mudbud’s devastated. 哦 可怜的泥芽芽也想跟着去呢
[12:29] That cat dudette cannot get away with this. 那只猫不会得逞的
[12:32] Don’t worry, Pete, I’m coming to save you. 别担心 皮特 我会去救你的
[12:53] We heard your emergency howl. 我们听到你的紧急喊叫了
[12:57] Is everything OK? 一切还好吗?
[12:58] Or was someone just trying to give you a bath? 还是只是有人要给你洗澡了?
[13:00] Pete and Grandpa Thomas are in trouble! 皮特和托马斯爷爷有麻烦了!
[13:02] You know that collar Sniffer told us about? 你们记得嗅探犬给我们讲到的那个项链吗?
[13:04] The one that could be the end of all dogkind? 能让狗狗失去一切的那个?
[13:07] -Yeah? -Well, that creepy cat said -怎么? -嗯 那只诡异的猫说
[13:09] she was going to get the collar and use it to rule humans and dogs. 她能拿到那条项链 然后统治人类和狗狗
[13:13] Yo, ain’t no one gonna rule the B-Dawg. 呦 谁都别想统治B宝
[13:15] Nohow, no way. That’s fo’ shizzle. 咋都没门 那是绝对滴
[13:18] What are we waiting for? Let’s get on that plane. 那我们还等什么啊? 赽快上飞机吧
[13:22] -Follow me. -Team Buddies to the rescue. -跟着我 -护宝狗狗球援开始啦
[13:45] Back it up a little bit. 来帮个忙
[13:47] Yo, what’s the plan now? 哟 接下来咋计划?
[13:49] We hitch a ride to Egypt 我们搭飞机到埃及
[13:50] and kick some serious kitty butt, dudes. 然后和那母猫一决高下 伙计们
[13:58] So Buddies set off for Egypt, 然后护宝狗狗们抵达埃及
[14:00] a land of amazing adventure and shiny treasure, 那片充满伟大冒险和炫目珠宝的土地
[14:03] but most importantly, me, Babi the Great. 但最重要的是 我 巴比大帝
[14:29] As-salaam alaikum, Mr. Wellington. Very happy to see you. 愿你平安 惠灵顿先生 很高兴见到你
[14:32] Seti, skip the formalities and unload the plane. 塞提 别客套了 把飞机上的东西搬下来
[14:35] Meet us in Bastati and gather supplies. 咱们在巴斯塔底见 准备好日需品
[14:40] That means “good morning.” 意思是”早上好”
[14:43] I’m Thomas Howard, and this is my grandson, Peter. 我是托马斯·霍华德 这是我孙子 皮特
[14:47] Hello. Hello, Peter. My name is Seti. 你好 你好 皮特 我叫这塞提
[14:51] This is my cousin, Tarik. 这是我表兄 塔里克
[15:03] What, you crazy? This is explosives. 什么 你疯了吗? 这可是炸药
[15:05] Put that down. What is wrong with you? 放下 你这是怎么了?
[15:16] Hey, you guys, we must’ve landed in Egypt. 嘿 伙计们 咱们肯定已到到埃及了
[15:19] It’s raining falafel sauce! 箱子上掉法拉费的酱了!
[15:58] Come on, Peter. 来吧 皮特
[16:04] Egypt… I’ve missed this place. 埃及…我真想念这个地方
[16:08] -Come on. -You think we can explore the bazaar? -快走 -能从集市探险开始吗?
[16:16] Dudes, I think we’re on the road again. 伙计们 我觉得咱又上路了
[16:18] When do you meet the Buddies, 你是什么时候遇见护宝狗狗的
[16:20] Uncle Babi? 巴比叔叔?
[16:20] Soon, soon. Be patient. 快了 快了 耐心点
[16:26] At first, Babi met Pete and Grandpa Thomas. 一开始 巴比看到了皮特和托马斯爷爷
[16:41] This place is so cool. 这地方太酷了
[16:44] Mudbud would’ve loved this. 泥芽芽肯定喜欢
[16:46] Let me show you something, Peter. 我给你看点东西 皮特
[16:53] -What are they? -Dried seeds. Great for snacking. -这是什么? -干种子 很适合当零食
[17:10] Pete give Babi… 作为交易…
[17:11] his favorite compass in trade. 皮特把他最喜欢的指南针给了巴比
[17:17] Uncle Babi, 巴比叔叔
[17:18] what did you trade Pete for compass? 为了指南针你给了皮特什么?
[17:20] Did Babi say “trade”? 巴比说”交换”了吗?
[17:23] I mean borrow… permanently. 我是说借…暂时的
[17:28] No, no, Ubasti, come back. 不 不 乌巴斯提 回来
[17:30] No, no, no. Don’t go into that awful market. 不 不 不 别进那混乱的市场
[17:33] OK, let’s go. Slightly used camel, 好了 开始吧 小老太的这匹骆驼
[17:36] low mileage, owned by little old lady. 没怎么用过 没走过多少路
[17:39] Do I hear 500 pounds? 有人出500英镑吗?
[17:42] Five hundred? Sold! 500吗? 成交!
[17:44] OK. Let’s have the money. OK. 好的 收钱 成交
[17:46] And now, Babu, 现在 巴布
[17:48] Babi about to meet bad man and hairless cat. 巴比要去见那个坏蛋和那只秃毛猫
[17:54] Kitty? 猫咪?
[17:57] -Welcome. -Oh, welcome. -欢迎光临 -噢 欢迎光临
[18:00] How very nice of you. 你真是太好了
[18:02] What is this? 这是什么?
[18:07] Pure Egyptian… 埃及真正的…
[18:10] I wouldn’t do that if I were you. 我要是你 就不会这么做
[18:13] There’s nothing I detest more than a petty, primate thief. 我最讨厌卑劣的猴子小偷
[18:16] Babi not steal. I was just admiring shiny object. 巴比没偷 我只是在欣赏亮晶的东西
[18:22] Beat it! 滚开!
[18:24] Ubasti, there you are. 乌巴斯提 原来你在这
[18:39] Guys, I think this is cheese! I’m starving. 伙计们 我想这是奶酷! 我饿了
[18:43] Yuck, that cheese smells funny. 啐 那奶酪闻起来很怪
[18:46] This is stinky cheese. 是臭奶酪
[18:57] I guess stinky cheese is an acquired taste. 我想臭奶酪的味道习惯就好了
[19:00] I’d better acquire some more. 我最好多习惯点东西
[19:12] My name is Pete. 我叫皮特
[19:17] You don’t speak English. 你不会说英语
[19:27] You said that I am a cucumber. 你刚才说我是黄瓜
[19:32] Hey, you do speak English. 嗨 你会说英语
[19:34] Yes, my father taught me. 是的 我爸爸教我的
[19:36] My name is Farah. You are American. 我叫法拉 你是美国人
[19:40] Yeah. I’m here with my Grandpa. 是的 我和我爷爷一起来的
[19:42] He’s a great archeologist. 他是个了不起的考古学家
[19:46] We’re going to discover Cleocatra’s tomb. 我们要去探索克娄卡特拉的坟墓
[19:50] Cleopatra’s tomb. 克娄巴特拉的坟墓
[19:51] No, not Cleopatra. 不 不是克娄巴特拉
[19:54] Her cat, Cleocatra. 她的猫 克娄卡特拉
[19:56] Farah. 法拉
[19:58] Oh, that is my father, I must go. 噢 是我爸爸 我得走了
[20:00] It was very nice to meet you, Peter. As-salaam alaikum. 很高兴见到你 皮特 再见
[20:22] Guys, I’m not feeling too good. 伙计们 我感觉不舒服
[20:26] Budderball, don’t panic, but… 萌球球 别怕 但是…
[20:28] I don’t think that was cheese you ate. It was explosives! 我觉得你吃的不是奶酪 是炸药!
[20:32] Oh, no. I’m gonna explode! 不 不 我要炸了!
[20:35] Don’t you dare Dutch oven us! 你敢殃及我们就死定了!
[20:38] -OK. -Seti… -好的 -塞提…
[20:42] You’re right, it is making noises. OK. 没错 真的有 这样
[20:48] Hey… get the crowbar. I’ll get this one. 嗨…把铁棍拿来 我拿这个
[20:54] Budderball, I take it back. Let ‘er rip. 萌球球 我收回刚才说的话 我们冲
[20:59] -Disgusting. -Gross. -臭死了 -恶心
[21:03] -That’s not good. -Boom, boom? -糟糕 -炸弹 炸弹?
[21:05] Run! Run! Run! 跑! 跑! 快跑!
[21:08] Let me outta here, yo. 让我出去 哟
[21:13] It’s Dirtbud and his team of dim-witted wonder dogs. 是泥巴狗还有他那些傻瓜同伴
[21:18] How did they get here? 他们怎么来的?
[21:22] Tarik. 塔里克
[21:25] -Tarik! -Huh? -塔里克! -嗯?
[21:30] Where did Pete and Grandpa Thomas go? 皮特和他爷爷哪去了?
[21:31] OK, we’ve got a lot of ground to cover. Let’s split into groups. 好吧 我们要去很多地方 分开行动吧
[21:35] B-Dawg, you go with Buddha, B宝 你和巴德哈一组
[21:36] so we can keep you out of trouble. 这样你们就不会惹麻烦了
[21:37] Budderball, you stick with Mudbud, and I’ll go by myself. 萌球球 你和泥芽芽一组 我单独行动
[21:41] I know how you boys hate shopping anyways. 我知道你们男孩子不喜欢购物
[21:43] All right, dudes, let’s go track them down. 好吧 老兄 我们去找他们
[21:54] Not bad. I could lay down some sick beats to this. 不错 我会编点这种谱子
[22:03] -Snake! -Don’t worry, B-Dawg. -蛇! -别怕 B宝
[22:05] The snake is in a trance. He’s meditating to the music. 蛇处于迷幻状态 他在随着音乐起舞
[22:14] Wow, look at these colors. 哇 好漂亮的颜色啊
[22:21] Let me give you something. 送你点东西吧
[22:29] OMG. This is so to die for. 天哪 太漂亮了
[22:32] OK, next up we have beautiful animal. 好了 下面出场的是只漂亮动物
[22:36] Very young, but will grow big and strong. 年龄小 但是会长大变壮实
[22:40] Five hundred! Five hundred pounds! 500! 500镑!
[22:43] Kebab! Hot kebab! 烤肉串! 热乎的烤内串!
[22:46] Come get your chicken kebab! 来买拷鸡肉串啊!
[22:48] Oh, sweet mama, kebabs! 噢 我的妈啊 烤肉串!
[22:51] We’re on a mission here, Budderball. 我们现在有任务 萌球球
[22:53] But I search much better on a full stomach. 可是我吃饱了干活更有劲儿
[22:56] Besides, 另外
[22:56] the best way to know a new culture is to sample its cuisine. 了解一种新文化的最好办法就是品尝它的美食
[23:06] OK, one kebab for you. Eat it. 好吧 给你一根烤肉串 吃吧
[23:10] Hey, come back here! 嗨 回来!
[23:13] Stop that thief! 拦住那个小偷!
[23:15] Yo, dawg, did you hear that? 哟 宝 你听到了吗?
[23:16] It sounds like Budderball’s in trouble. 好像萌球球碰到麻烦了
[23:18] It came from over there. Come on, B-Dawg. 声音是从那边传来的 走 B宝
[23:20] Uncle Babi, wait a second. 巴比叔叔 等等
[23:22] That’s how you met the Buddies? 你就是这么碰到护宝狗狗的?
[23:24] You stole Budderball’s kebab? 你偷了萌球球的烤肉串?
[23:26] You snooze, you lose. 一疏忽 就输了
[23:28] And Babi, winner-winner kebab dinner. 巴比是胜利者 晚餐有烤肉串吃
[23:31] Anyways, Babi helping Budderball out. 不管怎么说 巴比救了萌球球
[23:33] Chicken bone choking hazard for dogs. 鸡骨头可能会把狗噎着
[23:36] Stop! 站住!
[23:38] Somebody stop that kebab-a-robber! 拦住抢烤肉串的家伙!
[23:40] Boys. 男生啊
[23:51] Got you cornered, you chicken thief. 没处可逃了吧 你个偷鸡肉的贼
[23:53] Budderball, stop monkeying around. 萌球球 别胡闹了
[23:56] I’m not monkeying around, he’s monkeying around. 我没胡闹 是他胡闹
[24:00] Please, don’t hurt Babi. 请 不要伤害巴比
[24:01] Babi am but a humble monkey. 巴比不过是个卑微的猴子
[24:03] -What’s going on? -I’ll tell you what’s going on. -出什么事了? -我来告诉你吧
[24:06] -This monkey is a no-good crook. -Here. -这只猴子是个大骗子 -给
[24:13] See, now I give you something in trade. 看 作为交换我也给你东西了
[24:16] -I’m not much of a hat dog. -Ooh. Looks good on you. -我戴帽子不好看 -噢 你戴挺好看的
[24:19] OK, we’ll call it even-steven. 好吧 咱俩扯平
[24:22] I am Babi, not Steven. 我是巴比 不是史蒂芬
[24:24] I’m Budderball and these are my brothers, 我是萌球球 这几位是我兄弟
[24:26] Mudbud, Buddha, 泥芽芽 巴德哈
[24:28] and B-Dawg, and our little sis, Rosebud. 还有B宝 这是我小妹妹 花蕾儿
[24:31] It is pleasure to meet you all. 很高兴见到你们大家
[24:33] What brings you to Egypt? 你们为什么来埃及?
[24:35] Actually, we’re looking for my people. 其实 我们是来找人的
[24:37] My boy, Peter, and his grandpa. 我的小主人 皮特 还有他爷爷
[24:39] They were last seen… 最后见他们时…
[24:40] with a bad man and a creepy cat with no fur. 是跟一个坏蛋还有一只秃毛怪猫在一起
[24:42] Oh! I think I saw that cat today. 噢! 我好像今天见过那只猫
[24:46] Babi does not like cats. 巴比不喜欢猫
[24:47] You’ve seen her? 你见过她?
[24:49] Hey, that’s Pete’s compass, dude! 嗨 那是皮特的指南针 老兄
[24:52] Babi see it fall out of boy’s pocket. 巴比看到它从男孩的口袋掉出来
[24:55] Finders keeper, losers weeper. 谁捡到归谁 丢的人去哭吧
[24:57] So you’ve seen Pete, too? 这么说你也见过皮特?
[24:59] That compass is very important to him. 那指南针对他来说很重要
[25:01] Babi could give you compass… 巴比可以把指南针给你们…
[25:04] perhaps in trade? 来做笔交易吧?
[25:06] Babi likes shiny objects. 巴比喜欢亮晶晶的东西
[25:08] My bling? You’ve gots to be trippin’. 我亮闪闪的链子? 不可能
[25:11] Babi will give you compass and help you with everything. 巴比会把指南针给你们还帮你们做事
[25:15] Promise to get you to boy. 保证帮你们找到那个男孩
[25:16] “B” for Babi… 代表巴比的”B”…
[25:18] look very nice on Babi’s hairy chest. 挂在巴比毛茸茸的胸前真好看啊
[25:20] Sorry, dawg, you can’t have it. 抱歉 朋友 不会给你的
[25:23] B-Dawg, he knows where Pete and Grandpa Thomas are. B宝 他知道皮特和托马斯爷爷的下落
[25:26] We need his help. Give him anything he wants. 我们需要他的帮助 他要什么就给什么
[25:33] -What’s that, dudes? -It’s the Muslim call to prayer. -在干嘛 老兄? -穆斯林的祈祷仪式
[25:36] It is getting late. Market not safe at night. 天黑了 晚上市场不安全
[25:40] Babi know place where you can sleep. 巴比知道你们可以在哪里睡觉为
[25:42] I will show you boy in the morning. 我明早给你们找到那个男孩
[25:44] Follow me, friends. 眼我来 朋友们
[25:46] This is so not happening. 不是吧
[25:48] I’m practically naked without my bling. 没链子我就跟光身子一样
[25:58] This way, Buddies. 这边 伙计们
[26:07] Yo, what’s that, dawg? 哟 那是什么 朋友?
[26:09] It appears to be a sarcophagus, B-Dawg. 好像是石棺 B宝
[26:11] Where they put mummies in ancient Egypt. 古埃及人放木乃伊的地方
[26:14] Mummies?! 木乃伊? !
[26:16] Relax, they don’t really come to life. 别紧张 他们不会复活
[26:18] I knew that, dawg. 我知道 伙计
[26:22] Quick, hide. Someone is coming. 快点 躲起来 有人来了
[26:34] OK… OK, now tomorrow you must sell, 好了…好了 明天一定要卖掉你
[26:38] or… OK? OK. Bye-bye. 还是…好吧? 好吧 再见
[26:56] Hey, what’s wrong, little camel? 嗨 怎么了 小骆驼?
[26:59] That mean human stole me from my mother, 那个卑鄙的人把我从妈妈身边偷来
[27:01] and he’s trying to sell me. 想把我卖掉
[27:03] You were taken from your mother? That’s awful. 从你妈妈身边把你偷走? 太混帐了
[27:07] I must find her. My tribe is on their way into the desert. 我必须找到她 我的部落正在进入沙漠
[27:11] If I don’t catch up with them soon, 如果我不快点超上他们
[27:13] I might never see her again. 可能就再也见不到她了
[27:15] -Tribe? -It is my family. -部落? -我的家族
[27:18] I belong with the Bedouin tribe. We are travelers. 我属于贝都因部落 我们是游牧者
[27:21] I get it. Kinda like my posse. The name’s B-Dawg. 明白了 有点像我们这一群 我叫B宝
[27:25] My name is Cammy. 我叫卡米
[27:26] I’m Rosebud and these are my brothers. 我叫花蕾儿 他们是我哥哥
[27:29] Maybe we can help. 也许我们能帮你
[27:30] Mummy! Ahh! 木乃伊! 啊!
[27:35] -Babi! -Is coast clear? -巴比! -危险解除了吗?
[27:38] Babi, this is Cammy. 巴比 这是卡米
[27:42] As-salaam alaikum, little camel. 你好 小骆驼
[27:48] Dudes, I hate to be a bummer, but the door is locked. 伙计 我不想扫兴 但是门锁了
[27:52] We’re stuck in here. 我们被困住了
[27:53] Babi going to solve everyone’s troubles. 巴比来解决所有问题
[27:55] You all sleep now. 你们现在都去睡觉
[27:57] Babi will go see what he can find out. 巴比去看看能发现些什么
[28:13] “It will lead you to the water’s path.” “这将带你们走向水源”
[28:17] Perhaps someone misinformed you. 也许信息有误
[28:18] We’re in the desert, there’s no water. 我们在沙漠 没水啊
[28:21] -We’re here. -Ah! -我们在这里 -啊!
[28:23] “From the eye of the needle, take direction from Thoth.” “通过针眼 从透特获取方向”
[28:28] What do you think it means, Grandpa? 爷爷 你说这是什么意思
[28:30] Thoth, the moon god, take direction from the moon. 透特 月神 就是说从月亮获取方向
[28:33] -The moon. -“From the eye of the needle, -月亮 -“通过针眼
[28:36] take direction from the moon. 从月亮获取方向
[28:39] On the 12th day, the moon will light the way.” 第12夜 月将照亮前路 “
[28:44] -There’s a full moon tonight. -That looks like a needle, -今晚满月 -那个看起来像针
[28:47] and there’s a half-moon carved in the top. 上面刻着半个月亮
[28:52] The obelisk! Peter, let’s go! 方尖碑! 皮特 我们走!
[29:08] Oh, my. Dr. Wellington. 噢 天哪 惠灵顿博士
[29:10] Yes, yes, of course. 对 对 当然
[29:36] Incredible. 难以置信
[29:51] -What now? -Well, now… -现在呢? -嗯 现在…
[29:54] …we need to calibrate the position of the beam …我们需要确定光束所指的位置
[29:57] and coordinate it on the map. 并在地图上确定坐标
[30:02] Ah, given the height of the tower… 阿 考虑到碑的高度
[30:06] …60 feet, …60英尺
[30:08] the light should be going south by southeast, 86 miles. 光线射向东南偏南86英里的地方
[30:14] And leading us… to this oasis. 指引我们…来到这片绿洲
[30:18] Ah! They’re heading to the oasis. I must tell the Buddies. 啊! 他们要去绿洲 我必须告诉狗狗们
[30:56] -Buddies! -What’s up? -伙计们! -怎么了?
[30:58] Your people are leaving in the morning. 你们要找的人早上出发
[31:00] They’re on their way to oasis, deep in desert. 去沙漠深处的绿洲
[31:03] Oasis? I’ve been there with my tribe before. 绿洲? 我以前跟我的部落去过
[31:06] That could be where they’re headed, too. 他们可能也去哪里
[31:08] I can show you the way. 我可以给你们带路
[31:10] And we can help you find your tribe. 我们正好能帮你找到部落
[31:12] Babi will hitch ride and slow them down. 巴比要去搭车 拖延他们的进程
[31:28] -What are you thinking? -How rad this is. -你在想什么? -这多有意思啊
[31:31] Mudbud would’ve loved it. 泥芽芽一定会喜欢
[31:34] Knowing Mudbud, he’s probably off on an adventure of his own. 泥芽芽 他很可能自已去探险了
[31:38] You know, for some reason, Mudbud doesn’t feel that far away. 不知怎么 我觉得泥芽芽就在我们附近
[32:02] Ahh! Bad man’s truck. 啊! 大坏蛋的卡车
[32:13] Got it. 好了
[32:17] Upsy-daisy. 爬高高
[32:23] Chop-chop, my good man. We’re seven minutes behind schedule. 快点 伙计 我们比预定时间晚了7分钟
[32:30] I know that whistle. The man is coming to take me away. 我听出那口哨声了 那个人要来把我带走
[32:34] Not ifwe have anything to do with it. 交给我们了
[32:36] I’ve an idea, Cammy. You up for it? 我有个主意 卡米 你愿意吗?
[32:39] Anything to get back to my mom. 只要能回到妈妈身边怎么都行
[32:57] Wow, gnarly loogey, dudette! 哇 太棒了 老兄!
[32:59] Come on, Buddies, let’s go! 来吧 伙计们 我们走!
[33:06] My beautiful camel! Oh! 我漂亮的骆驼! 噢!
[33:16] Now, the Buddies and their newfound camel friend escape, 于是 狗狗们和新朋友小骆驼逃跑了
[33:20] and follow Babi into the desert. 跟着巴比进了沙漠
[33:22] Where were you, Uncle Babi? 你在哪 巴比叔叔?
[33:23] Babi hitch a ride on top of truck. 巴比在卡车顶上搭顺风车
[33:26] Babi sneaky monkey. 巴比是个狡猾的小偷
[33:29] Who are they, Grandpa? 他们是谁 爷爷?
[33:31] They’re Bedouins, Pete. 他们是贝都因人 皮特
[33:33] They’re a nomadic people of the desert. 他们是沙漠游牧民族
[33:44] Hey, you, move your disgusting beasts. 嗨 你们 把你们恶心的牲口赶走
[33:48] I’m in a hurry. 我们在赶路
[33:49] You should be very careful. 你们应当非常小心
[33:51] This area is known for bandits and thieves. 这地方经常有强盗和小偷出没
[33:53] Safe travels. 一路顺风
[34:21] Come on, guys. We just have to make it to the oasis. 拜托 老兄们 我们得及时赶到绿洲
[34:23] I’m running on fumes. 我跟跑在一团雾上似的
[34:26] Cammy, aren’t you hungry? 卡米 你饿不?
[34:27] We camels were born to survive in the heat, 我们骆驼天生就能在高温下生存
[34:30] and go a long time without food and water. 而且能在缺水缺食物的情况下行走很久
[34:33] We can regurgitate the food in our stomach and re-chew it, 我们可以反刍胃里的食物并再次咀嚼
[34:36] so we can go longer without a meal. 所以我们能在不进食的情况下走很远
[34:39] -Eww. TMI, Cammy. -Good idea. -哎 说的太多了 卡米 -好主意
[34:47] Budderball… gross. 萌球球…恶心了啊
[34:50] Mmm. I love leftovers. 嗯 我爱剩菜
[35:01] What happened? What you do? 怎么了? 你怎么回事?
[35:03] I told you, check out the truck before we left. 我跟你说了 在出发前检查好车
[35:06] -But I did. -You did? Oh. -可我检查了啊 -你检查了? 噢
[35:08] I swear, your brain is the size of a monkey’s. 我敢说 你那脑子还没猴脑大
[35:13] For heaven’s sakes, what’s wrong with it? 天哪 怎么回事?
[35:14] It’s broken. 坏了
[35:18] I don’t suppose you know anything about motorized vehicles? 我想你对发动车没什么了解吧?
[35:20] Well, as a matter of fact, I do. 嗯 事实上 我了解
[35:25] Well, let’s see what the problem is. 来 让我们看看是哪些出岔子了
[35:28] Oh, my goodness. 噢 天啊
[35:31] Hose came loose. 管子松开了
[35:34] Just put some coolant in it. 加点冷却液就行了
[35:47] Look, there’s the oasis just up ahead. 看 往前走就是绿洲了
[35:50] How did all this grow in the middle of the desert? 这些东西是怎么在沙漠中生长的?
[35:53] Even though we’re in the driest of places, 尽管我们现在所在的是最干枯的地方
[35:55] centuries ago, in Cleopatra’s time, 几个世纪前 克娄巴特拉时代
[35:59] there was a river here. 这里曾有河流
[36:00] And that river is still running deep underground. 而河流现仍在幽深的地下流淌着
[36:03] We’ll set up camp, look for the next clue at daybreak. 我们安营扎寨吧 在日出时寻找新的线索
[36:06] All right. 好吧
[36:11] Are we close, Cammy? 我们快到了吧 卡米?
[36:14] I… I am not sure, Rosebud. 我…我不太确定 花蕾儿
[36:17] I think so. 我觉应该得快了
[36:18] Aw, snap. We’re doomed. Doomed! 哦 崩溃 我们悲剧了 悲剧了!
[36:23] -Think positively, B-Dawg. -I am positive. -乐观点 B宝 -我很乐观
[36:26] Positively sure we’re lost in the middle of the desert. 乐观地确定我们在沙漠中迷路了
[36:30] Do not worry, Buddies, my tribe has been here. 别急伙伴们 我的部落来过这里
[36:33] There’s some camel poop on the ground right there. 那边地上有一堆骆驼粪
[36:41] That’s camel poop all right. 这个就是骆驼粪共吧
[36:43] We’re gonna need a bulldozer to clean up that mess, 我们需要一个推土机来清理这些垃圾
[36:47] ’cause a pooper scooper definitely’s not doing it. 因为粪扒子绝对搞不定
[36:50] It’s getting too dark to follow their trail. 天太黑 咱们不能再追他们了
[36:53] The dudette is correctomundo. 小姑娘说得一点都没错
[36:55] We’ll rest here for the night, and get our groove back tomorrow. 今晚在这休息 我们明天就精神抖擞啦
[37:01] So, young Peter, 那么 皮特小朋友
[37:03] what story would you like to hear this time? 这次你想听什么故事呢?
[37:05] Can you tell me the story about the Cat’s Eye necklace? 可以给我讲讲猫眼项链的故事么?
[37:08] All right. 好吧
[37:09] The cat goddess, Bastet, gave a special necklace 猫面女神 贝丝蒂 将一条很特别的
[37:13] with a Cat’s Eye jewel to Cleopatra, 嵌有猫眼宝石的项链贡献给埃及的统治者
[37:16] the ruler of Egypt. 克娄巴特拉
[37:18] Cleopatra’s favorite feline, Cleocatra, 克娄巴特拉最爱的猫 克娄卡特拉
[37:21] was furious that Bastet gave the necklace to a human. 很气愤贝丝蒂把项链贡献给人类
[37:25] She decided to steal the necklace. 她决定去把项链偷来
[37:28] But a vigilant puppy, 但是一只警惕的小狗
[37:30] Buddasi, saw Cleocatra. 布达斯 看到了克娄卡特拉
[37:39] And Cleopatra was so mad 对于背叛了她信任的猫
[37:42] over being betrayed by her trusted cat, 克娄巴特拉十分震怒
[37:45] that she used the necklace to make dogs man’s best friend. 她用项链来册封狗为人类最好的朋友
[37:49] And cats were banished from the palace. 于是猫被驱逐出宫
[37:57] Grandpa, is it gonna rain? 爷爷 是要下雨了吗?
[38:00] No, no. That’s just dry lightning from an electrical storm. 不 不 那只是由雷暴引起的干闪电
[38:05] Happens all the time out here in the desert. 在这里的沙漠中经常发生
[38:10] Ah, looks far enough away. 啊 看起来离得挺远的
[38:11] I’m sure we’re perfectly safe. 我确保我们绝对安全
[38:15] Time to hit the rack, though. We have an early day tomorrow. 但是 该上床睡觉了 明天还得早起呢
[38:21] You get a good sleep. 你好好睡一觉
[38:22] I’m gonna go stretch these old legs of mine. 我去活动一下我这双老腿
[38:24] Grandpa, thank you for bringing me on this adventure. 爷爷 谢谢您肯带我来这次探险
[38:28] It’s my pleasure, Peter. 不用谢 皮特
[38:32] I couldn’t ask for a better partner. 我找不到更好的伙伴了
[38:41] Mudbud, are you OK? 泥芽芽 你还好吧?
[38:43] Yeah, I’m just sorry I got us into this. 嗯 我很抱歉让大家卷进这件事来
[38:46] I’m really worried about Pete. 我非常担心皮行
[38:48] Fate set us on this path, Mudbud. 命运为我们安排了这条路 泥芽芽
[38:51] Every journey has a deeper reason. 每个旅行都有一个深刻的理由
[38:53] Good night, Buddies, you’re the best of friends. 晚安 伙伴们 你们是我最好的朋友
[38:56] Sweet dreams, everybody. 祝好梦 各位
[39:11] Wake up, Buddies. It’s morning. 醒醒 兄弟们 天亮了
[39:13] Let’s rock and roll. Who knows how far ahead of us they are. 我们出发吧 谁知道还要多久才能起赶上
[39:28] Hey, Grandpa, I’m gonna go explore. 嘿 爷爷 我要开始探险了
[39:31] Have you seen my compass? 你看到我的指南针了吗?
[39:33] No. No, I haven’t, Peter. 没 没有 我没看到 皮特
[39:36] Well, you go ahead. I’ll join you in a minute. 好了 你先走吧 我马上追上你
[39:44] -Ah! -You got me. -啊! -你吓死我了
[39:47] -Hello, Farah. -Hello, Peter. -你好 法拉 -你好 皮特
[39:50] -When did you get here? -Late last night. -你什么时候到这的? -昨天深夜
[39:53] Sometimes we travel at night when it is cooler. 有时候晚上天气一凉爽我们就开始旅行
[39:56] Where are you going? 你们要去哪?
[39:57] Our tribe is making its way through the desert. 我们部落只是通过沙漠了解自我
[40:00] It is our way, nothing more. 这是我们的命运 如此而已
[40:02] Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to be nosy. 哦 对不起 我不是想要八卦
[40:04] My daughter says you are here with your grandfather. 我女儿说你跟你爷爷一起在这
[40:07] This man you are traveling with… 那个和你们一起旅行的人…
[40:10] …does your grandfather know him well? …你爷爷了解他吗?
[40:12] He just met him a few days ago. 他几天前才认识他的
[40:14] You would do well not to trust him. 你最好不要相信他
[40:18] Be safe. The desert can be a very unforgiving place. 注意安全 沙漠是个无情之地
[40:23] -See you later, Farah. -Bye. -再见 法拉 -再见
[40:26] Ah, Peter. 啊 皮特
[40:29] I see you’ve made a friend. 我看见你交了个朋友
[40:30] That man said not to trust… 那个男人说不要相信…
[40:31] All right, chaps, no time for chattering. 好了 小伙 没有时间闲扯了
[40:35] -Time to find the next clue. -Well… -该去寻找下一个线索了 -好吧…
[40:41] -This well was built centuries ago. -Mmm. -这个井是几个世纪前开凿的 -嗯
[40:45] This was the widest part of the river. 这里曾经是河道最宽阔的地方
[40:48] And the Egyptians would have built an access 埃及人会修建一条通往地下河流的
[40:52] to the river running down below. 通道
[40:56] -Are you OK, Grandpa? -Yes! -你没事吧 爷爷? -没事!
[41:04] Jackpot! 撞头彩了!
[41:07] What? What have you found? 怎么了? 你发现了什么了?
[41:09] It’s the Cat’s Eye symbol. 是猫眼的标志
[41:12] This must be the entrance. 这一定是入口
[41:21] Careful now. Careful. 现在小心点 当心
[41:25] Here we go. All right. I got this. 好啦 好吧 搞定了
[41:30] Easy does it. 千万小心
[41:31] Slow, slow. 慢点 慢慢来
[41:35] Hold it. 等等
[41:46] Careful. 当心
[41:52] Look how much light is coming in here. Ah! 这有很多光照射进来 啊!
[41:56] The sun must be directly over the opening of the well. 阳光一定是直接从井口照进来的
[42:21] Oh. Peter. 哦 皮特
[42:24] Go clean off that part of the wall over there. 过去把那块墙壁擦干净
[42:26] And, Seti, clean that other spot. 而你 塞提 去擦那个点
[42:33] Hurry along, hurry along. 赶快 赶快
[42:43] Well, what does it mean? 嗯 这是什么意思?
[42:44] That one stands for royalty in this part of Egypt. 那个代表埃及这一地域的皇室
[42:49] And the other is called a menet. 另一个叫梅奈特
[42:51] It’s the source of great power for the gods. 是众神之能的来源
[42:55] Tarik, the map! 塔里克 地图!
[42:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[43:01] -Yes, I know, Ubasti. -Ahh… -嗯 我知道 乌巴斯提 -呃…
[43:07] I think we have it. 我想我们找到了
[43:10] I know where Cleocatra’s tomb lies. 我知道克娄卡特拉的墓在哪里了
[43:20] I don’t know how much farther I can go. 我不知道我还能撑多久
[43:23] -We need water. -We can’t stop, dudes. -我们需要水 -我们不能停 哥们
[43:32] This way, Babu. 这边 巴布
[43:38] Babi had brilliant plan to slow down bad man. 巴比有个超好的计划能拖延那些坏人
[43:41] What did you do, Uncle Babi? 你怎么做的 巴比叔叔?
[43:43] Hold your camels, Babu. You will see. 淡定 巴布 你马上就知道了
[44:07] Yes, Ubasti, we’re getting very, very close. 对 乌巴斯提 我们已经越来越近了
[44:12] What’s that petty primate doing here? 那只杂碎猴在这干什么?
[44:15] Up to no good. 不怀好意
[44:17] Butjust when Babi was almost complete, 可是就当巴比快搞定的时候
[44:19] hairless cat caught Babi monkey-handed. 巴比被秃毛猫抓了个正着
[44:22] No, no, no, no. Oh… Uh… 不 不 不 不 哦…啊…
[44:23] -Oh, no! -Never fear, Babu. -哦 不! -不要怕 巴布
[44:26] Babi scared cat with big muscles. 巴比有健壮的肌肉把猫吓跑了
[44:34] Ah! Scary cat! 啊! 吓人的猫
[44:36] What do you think you’re doing? 你知不知道你在干什么?
[44:39] Nothing. 没干啥啊
[44:41] I’ve traveled far to find Cleocatra’s tomb, 我大老远跑来找克娄卡特拉的墓
[44:44] and no one is going to stop me. 没人能拦得了我
[44:52] Ubasti. Kitty. 乌巴斯提 小猫咪
[44:54] There you are, my little darling. 你在这啊 我的小心肝
[45:17] Hey! What’s that? 嘿! 那是什么?
[45:24] What is it, Budderball? 是什么 萌球球?
[45:26] Can’t you see it? 你没看到吗?
[45:27] Food! Hot dogs! Pizza! 吃的! 热狗! 披萨!
[45:30] And lemonade! They’ve even got ice cream! 棕檬水! 还摆了冰激凌!
[45:34] Oh, sweet mama! 哦 我的妈呀!
[45:45] Dudes, I think Budderball has lost his marbles. 各位 萌球球铁定脑残了
[45:50] Budderball is seeing the mirage. 萌球球看见海市蜃楼了
[45:52] The heat makes your brain do funny things sometimes. 高温有时会让大脑短路
[45:55] Come on, guys, dig in! 来呀 伙计们 开饭!
[45:57] Budderball, you gotta snap out of it! 萌球球 快请醒过来!
[46:05] Now that’s what I call a sand-wich! 现在可真是”沙”明治!
[46:08] Where’d the buffet go?! 自助餐去哪了? !
[46:12] Look! What’s that? It looks like trees! 看! 那是什么? 看上去像是树!
[46:16] Trees? You’ve gotta be hallucin-a-trippin’, dawg. 树? 你也产生幻觉了 老兄
[46:23] I can still see them, it’s real! 我还是能看到他们 是真的!
[46:25] And where there’s trees, there must be water. 有树的地方 一定有水
[46:28] It’s the oasis! 是绿洲!
[46:29] We’re saved, dudes! 我们得救了 兄弟们!
[46:55] Yo, dawgs, check it out. 哟 伙计们 来看看
[47:14] I’ve never been so happy to take a bath in my whole life! 我这辈子就没诜过这么开心的澡!
[47:17] -Surf’s up, dudes! -Yippee! -冲浪啦 哥们! -好哇!
[47:20] All right! 好!
[47:24] There’s no way I’m going in there without my floaties, dawgs. 没有救生衣打死都别想让我下水
[47:28] What now? 现在怎么了?
[47:31] Mr. Wellington, I think we have a flat tire. 惠灵顿先生 我想我们的车子爆胎了
[47:36] My tribe and your tribe are not here. 我的部落和你的部落都不在这
[47:38] They must’ve traveled on already. 他们肯定已经走了
[47:41] What the…? What was that? 这是…? 这是啥?
[47:44] Relax, B-Dawg. It was probably just the wind. 别慌 B宝 可能就是风吹的
[47:48] Then that wind has sick paw-eye coordination. 那这风还真有准头啊
[47:54] Hey, they’re falling from that tree up there. 嘿 它们是从上面那颗树上掉下来的
[47:57] Those are dates, Rosebud. 那是枣椰子 花蕾儿
[48:06] Babi? 巴比?
[48:13] Babi, we’re so glad we found you! 巴比 能找到你太开心了!
[48:17] Buddies and my camel friend, 狗狗们还有骆驼朋友
[48:18] I am so glad you have made it. 你们及时赶到也让我很开心
[48:21] Babi, what happened to Pete and Grandpa Thomas? 巴比 皮特和托巴斯爷爷怎么样了?
[48:24] Babi was following boy and men and cat. 巴比跟着男孩还有那个男人和猫
[48:27] Cat very scary. She find Babi, 猫太可怕了 她发现了巴比
[48:30] so Babi run and hide in oasis. 所以巴比跑掉藏在绿洲里了
[48:32] -Are they OK? -Very much so, friend Mudbud. -他们还发吧? -非常好 泥芽芽
[48:36] They are on their way to Cleocatra’s tomb. 他们在去克娄卡特拉墓的路上
[48:38] That’s great, dawg. 太好了 老兄
[48:40] Too bad we have no idea where it is. 糟糕的是我们不知道它在哪
[48:42] Babi has idea. 巴比知道
[48:44] Babi see Bedouin tribe following, they can help. 巴比看到了后面的贝都因人 他们可以帮忙
[48:47] My mom! Come on, Buddies, 是我妈妈! 快来 兄弟们
[48:50] we’ll go to the camp. 我们去营地
[48:51] What about the others? We can’t let them 别人呢? 我们不能让他们
[48:53] -get to the tomb before us. -Babi has dealt with that. -抢在我们前面 -巴比已经做手脚了
[49:00] If we hurry, 如果我们动作快点
[49:01] we can reach the Bedouin tribe before nightfall. 就能在天黑之前追上那部落
[49:07] This is outrageous! How did this happen? 真是忍无可忍! 怎么个情况?
[49:13] This is… This is all your fault, 这…全是你的错
[49:15] nitwits! Idiots! 傻蛋! 蠢货!
[49:16] Well, I guess we’re going to be stuck here for the night. 嗯 我猜我们今天会困在这里整晚
[49:19] So we may as well make ourselves useful, Pete, and unload the truck. 所以我们不妨帮点忙 皮特 卸货吧
[49:30] So, Babi, dawg, 嗯 巴比老兄
[49:32] how ’bout you give me back my bling? 把我的珠宝还给我如何?
[49:34] Deal is deal, friend. All trades are final. 交易就是交易 朋友 交易不可更改
[49:37] I can’t wait until you meet my family, Buddies. 各位 我等不及让你们见见我家人了
[49:40] They will be very grateful for all you have done. 他们会感激你们为我做的一切的
[49:47] That’s it! Many thanks to you, Buddies. 找到了! 太谢谢你们了 朋友们
[49:51] And you too, Babi. I’m home! 也谢谢你 巴比 我到家了!
[49:59] -Cammy! -Mom! -卡米! -妈妈!
[50:02] Oh! I can’t believe it’s you. 噢! 真的是你吗?
[50:10] Cammy! 卡米!
[50:18] My dear Cammy, I thought I would never see you again. 我的小宝贝卡米 我还以为再也见不到你了
[50:21] The bad man tried to sell me, 坏人想要卖了我
[50:23] but my new friends, Babi and the Buddies, 但我的新朋友 巴比和狗狗们
[50:26] helped me escape. 帮我越狱了
[50:27] Oh, thank you so much for bringing my baby back to me. 哦 谢谢你们把我家姑娘带回家
[50:31] How could I ever repay you? 我该怎么报答你们?
[50:33] We could do lunch sometime, soon preferably. 我们不介意来顿午餐 越快越好
[50:36] We welcomed the opportunity to create good karma. 我们十分欢迎报恩
[50:39] Namaste. 有礼了
[50:41] Yo, B-Dawg’s the name, and these dawgs are my tribe. 嗨 我叫B宝 这些狗狗都是我的伙伴
[50:45] My name is Mala, and my tribe would be thrilled 我是玛拉 我们的部落很高兴
[50:48] to have you as our honored guests. 能欢迎你们这些贵客
[51:04] Yo, these dawgs got it going on. 哟 这帮家伙还真容易相处
[51:13] Hmm. That looks like an interesting game. 嗯 看上去是个挺有意思的游戏
[51:17] Here you go, Buddies, dinner is served. 来吧 伙计们 晚餐好了
[51:20] My three favorite words. 我要说我最喜欢的三个字
[51:22] Pinch me, I wanna make sure this isn’t a mirage. 掐我 我要确定一下这是不是幻觉
[51:28] Cammy, no offense, 卡米 无意冒犯
[51:30] but my dinner looks an awful lot like bugs. 可我的晚餐怎么像虫子? 好恶心
[51:33] Dude, your dinner is bugs. 伙计 你的晚餐就是虫子
[51:35] Those are scarab beetles. 那些是圣甲虫
[51:37] They are a delicacy of the Bedouins. 那可是贝都因人的美味
[51:39] Do you have anything less delicate, 有没有不这么美味的
[51:42] like pizza or maybe some hamburgers? 比如披萨或者汉堡?
[51:44] Whoa! Budderball turning down food? 哇! 萌球球还会挑食?
[51:46] Thatjust blew my mind. 真颠覆了我的世界观
[51:48] They are quite good, Budderball. I promise. 它们很不错的 萌球球 我保证
[51:52] OK, here goes nothing. 好吧 没关系
[51:54] Over the teeth, past the gums, 放进嘴里 囫囵吞下
[51:56] look out stomach, here the bugs come. 吃到肚子里 虫子来咯
[52:03] Budderball like scarabs? 萌球球喜欢甲虫?
[52:05] Crunchy, but not bad. Tastes like chicken. 挺脆的 还不赖 嚼起来像鸡肉
[52:23] That archeologist is getting far too nosy. 这个考古学家太爱管闲事了
[52:26] Typical American. Can’t mind his Ps and Qs. 典型的美国人 管不住自已的嘴
[52:31] But tomorrow, we’ll be rid of the wretched man 不过明天 我们就能摆脱这家伙了
[52:34] and his annoying grandson, and the treasure will be mine. 还有他那烦人的孙子 宝藏就是我的啦
[52:39] Ours. 我们的
[52:42] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢您 谢谢您
[52:44] -Hmm? -Huh? -嗯? -嗯?
[52:46] Oh, no. 不 不
[52:51] Grandpa! Grandpa, wake up! 爷爷! 爷爷 快起来!
[52:55] I heard Mr. Wellington say he’s gonna get rid of us 我听惠灵顿先生说要摆脱我们
[52:57] -and keep the treasure for himself! -What?! -他要把宝藏据为已有! -什么?!
[53:01] Peter, really? 皮特 真的吗?
[53:05] Oh, no. I should’ve known he was just a grave robber. 噢 不 我早该想到他是个强盗的
[53:10] -What are we gonna do? -Well, first off, -我们该怎么办? -嗯 首先
[53:13] we need to be very careful. Philip could be dangerous. 我们得小心点 菲利普可能会采取行动
[53:19] Could he, now? 他会的 看到没?
[53:21] I’m done helping you, Philip. 我已经帮过你了 菲利普
[53:23] Oh, I think not, Professor Howard. 噢 我不这么认为 霍华德教授
[53:25] For the sake of your precious grandson, 为了你的宝贝孙子
[53:27] you’ll do exactly what I want you to do. 你得按照我说的做
[53:41] What are they doing? 他们在干嘛?
[53:43] They are sending balloon up in sky to look for bad man and cat. 他们把气球放上天 来找坏蛋和那只猫
[53:47] Babi believe this is the way we find your people. 巴比相信这也会帮我们找到你的主人
[53:50] Travel by air is much, much faster. 在天上飞可快得多
[53:52] Let me get this straight, monkey dude, 我想搞清楚 哥们
[53:54] you want us to fly up in that balloon? 你想让我们坐气球飞?
[53:56] Babi, do you know how to fly that thing? 巴比 你知道怎么让那东西飞起来吗?
[54:00] Babi is good pilot. The best. 巴比是个好飞行员 是最好的
[54:07] Wind is going in the right direction. 风向也刚好
[54:16] Quick, Buddies, come! 快点 狗狗们 快来!
[54:38] Buddies, I can never thank you enough. 狗狗们 真不知道怎么感谢你们好
[54:41] Bye, Buddies! Be safe! 再见 狗狗们! 保重!
[54:45] Bye, Cammy. Bye, Mala! 再见 卡米 再见 玛拉!
[54:47] I hope we see you again. 真希望能再见到你们
[54:48] Good luck, Buddies! 祝你们好运 狗狗们!
[55:18] Look! It’s the bad dude’s Jeep. 看! 是坏蛋的吉普车
[55:20] We would’ve never found them on foot. 我们走路肯定找不到的
[55:23] They must’ve gone in the truck. Follow the tire tracks. 他们肯定是坐卡车走 沿着车轮印追
[55:26] Babi does not control wind. Allah does. 巴比可不能控制风 真主安拉可以
[55:38] I think this is it, Peter. 我想就是这里 皮特
[55:47] So… Hmm? Where is it? 那…嗯? 这是哪里?
[55:51] I’m sure it’s here somewhere. 我确信就是这里的某个地方
[55:55] -I can feel the energy. -The energy? -我能感受到那力量. -力量?
[56:01] You worthless twit. You’ve led us nowhere! 你这蠢货.你把我们带错了!
[56:06] Grandpa, look! A balloon! 爷爷 看!一个气球
[56:09] Oh… Oh, don’t be silly, Peter. 哦…噢 别犯傻 皮特
[56:14] There are no baboons in the desert. 沙漠里根本不会有气球
[56:17] I think maybe you’ve been out in the sun too long. 我想你在太阳下站的时间太长了
[56:20] You should drink some water. 你得喝点水了
[56:27] Dudes, there they are! Let’s land this puppy! 伙计们 他们在那里! 快降落!
[56:30] -Land? -Babi, please tell me -降落? -巴比 别告诉我
[56:33] you know how to land this thing. 你不知道怎么让这东西降落
[56:34] This part Babi is not so familiar with. 巴比对这一方面不太熟悉
[56:38] Oh, great. We’re just gonna float away forever. 噢 太好了 我们得永远飘下去了
[56:41] Don’t worry, B-Dawg, panic is a wasted emotion. 别担心 B宝 惊慌失措是徒劳
[56:44] Babi know what make balloon go down. Hold on. 巴比知道怎么让气球下降 抓牢
[57:03] -Oh, no. 哦 不
[57:05] Forget about what I said before. Time to panic. 忘了我刚才说的吧 该惊慌了
[57:09] Oh no! -Hold on Buddies. -哦 不! -抓牢 伙计们
[57:13] Going in for crash landing. 要迫降喽
[57:30] -Babi is dizzy. -You can say that again, dawg. -巴比有点晕 -你再说一遍
[57:34] Oh. Babi is dizzy. 噢 巴比有点晕
[57:44] It feels like there’s a sandstorm coming on. 好像沙尘暴快来了
[57:47] No, nonsense. Just a little breeze. 不 不可能 只是一点小风
[57:50] You two. Go to the top of that dune and have a look around. 你们俩 去那边山上看看四周
[58:01] It is a sandstorm. 是沙尘暴
[58:19] Run for the truck, Peter! 快上车 皮特
[58:24] Quickly, Buddies, we can take shelter in that cave. 快点 伙计们 我们到那个洞里避避
[58:38] Be safe, Mr. Wellington! 保重 惠灵顿先生!
[58:39] Run, Mr. Wellington! 快跑 惠灵顿先生
[59:03] This is most fortunate, my friends. 真是好运 伙计们
[59:05] We shall be safe here until the storm passes. 这里很安全 我们可以等沙尘暴过去
[59:20] Dawgs! This is really freaking me out. 狗狗们! 真吓死我了
[59:26] I believe this is some sort of secret entrance 我猜这是某条供修建了
[59:29] used by those who built Cleocatra’s tomb. 克娄卡特拉墓的人出入的秘密通道
[59:32] But this secret entrance is protected by a large serpent. 但这条通道是被一条巨蟒守护的
[59:36] Serpent? What’s that? 巨蟒? 那是什么?
[59:38] It is a snake. Babi no like snakes. 是蛇 巴比可不喜欢蛇
[59:41] Ah! For once can’t something be easy-peasy? 哈! 事情就不能变得简单点吗?
[59:45] Why can’t it be protected by a bunny rabbit or something vegetarian? 为啥就不能派个乖乖兔或者什么素食者来?
[59:52] Uh, dudes, long… 呃 各位 一条长长的…
[59:54] creepy, slimy thing at 12 o’clock. 蠕动的黏糊糊的东西在12点钟方向
[59:57] Hold it, hold it! Uncle B, 等等 等等! 巴叔叔
[59:59] there’s a snake coming? 一条蛇过来了?
[1:00:01] Is this the part where you save the Buddies? 你就是在这里救了狗狗们吗?
[1:00:03] Yes, big and slimy snake, but no fear. 是的 一条黏黏的大蛇 但不用怕
[1:00:07] No challenge too great for Babi. 对巴比来说这都不算什么
[1:00:09] Babi about to outwit snake. 巴比要以智取胜
[1:00:12] I promise. 我发誓
[1:00:13] I am afraid where you go, 恐怕你们要去的地方
[1:00:14] I cannot follow, Buddies. 我不能陪同了 狗狗们
[1:00:20] Wait a second, wait a second. You ran away? 等下 等下 你跑了?
[1:00:23] Uh… Yes, Babi ran to see if he could find help. 呃… 是的 巴比跑出去找救援
[1:00:28] Babi is wise. 巴比是明智的
[1:00:35] Uh… Buddha, what are you doin’, dawg? 呃…巴德哈 你在做什么啊?
[1:00:38] Calm yourself, B-Dawg. 冷静 B宝
[1:00:45] I am Slither, the serpent protector of Cleocatra’s tomb. 我是斯里特 是克娄卡特拉之墓的蛇守卫
[1:00:49] We were hoping to secure your permission to enter the tomb. 我们希望获得你的允许进入墓穴
[1:00:53] I was put here to protect the tomb 我在此守护墓穴
[1:00:55] from all those who would seek its riches without wisdom. 以防无知之人觊觎里面的宝藏
[1:00:58] Only the descendants of Buddasi may pass. 只有布达斯的后代方可进入
[1:01:02] You must look me in the eyes. 你必须看着我的双眼
[1:01:05] If I can hypnotize you, then your intentions are not pure, 若我能将你催眠 你的内心就是不纯洁的
[1:01:09] and you will become my supper. 你将成为我的晚餐
[1:01:12] That’s the worst dinner invite I’ve ever heard. 那是我听过的最糟的晚餐邀请
[1:01:15] And if I win and hypnotize you? 如果我赢了并将你催眠呢?
[1:01:18] Then you are descendants of Buddasi, 那么你就是布达斯的后代
[1:01:21] guardian of man, and I will let you pass. 守护之人 我会让你通过
[1:01:25] B-Dawg, remember the snake at the bazaar? B宝 还记得在市场的那条蛇吗?
[1:01:28] -Uh-huh. -Lay down some beats. -嗯哼 -来点拍子
[1:01:30] I think I gotcha, dawg. 我懂了 伙计
[1:01:32] I accept your challenge. 我接受你的挑战
[1:01:40] Shanti. Shanti. 放忪 放忪
[1:01:44] Shanti. 放忪
[1:01:46] Shanti. Shanti. 放忪 放忪
[1:01:51] Shanti. Shanti. 放忪 放忪
[1:01:57] Shanti… 放忪…
[1:02:01] He’s gone. 他被催眠了
[1:02:03] Buddha, you won. 巴德哈 你赢了
[1:02:05] Way to go, dude. 能过去了 伙计
[1:02:06] All right, Buddha! 太好了 巴德哈!
[1:02:12] You are the descendants of Buddasi! 你是布达斯的后人!
[1:02:15] I have been waiting so long for you. 我在此等候多时了
[1:02:18] You and your friends may pass, but beware ofwhat’s ahead, 你和你的伙伴可以过去 但须小心前路
[1:02:23] for there are more tests along this path. 路上还有许多测试
[1:02:44] If you need Slither again, I will be here… waiting. 如果你还需要斯里特 我会在此…等候
[1:02:50] Good luck, Buddies. 祝你们好运 伙计们
[1:02:52] You heard the serpent dude. Let’s be careful. 你们听到蛇兄说的话了 小心点
[1:02:55] You never know what’s around the next corner. 你永远都不知道下个转弯会遇到什么
[1:02:57] In that case, ladies first. 既然那样 女士优先
[1:03:22] Grandpa, look! 爷爷 看!
[1:03:30] -Oh, my. 哦 天啊
[1:03:35] It’s Cleocatra’s tomb. 是克娄卡特拉的墓
[1:03:37] We’re rich, my dear. We’re rich. 发财了 天啊 发大财了
[1:03:44] Only in my dreams have I imagined this moment. 我只在梦里看到过这画面
[1:03:54] Hey, Tarik. 嘿 塔里克
[1:03:55] Tarik, we’re alive! Tarik! 塔里克 我们还活着! 塔里克
[1:04:00] This is a single stone slab. 这是一整块石板
[1:04:02] It must weigh thousands of pounds. 可能有上千磅重
[1:04:05] There’s no way we can open it without heavy equipment. 没有重型机械我们打不开它的
[1:04:07] Even then it’ll take months. 即使有也得花上数月
[1:04:09] No, it won’t. 不 不必
[1:04:10] Why do you think I brought the explosives? 你以为我带炸药来是干嘛的?
[1:04:13] For a fireworks display? 放烟火吗?
[1:04:15] But the tomb is thousands of years old. 但这坟墓有上千年了
[1:04:18] -We can’tjust use dynamite on it. -Watch me. -我们不能用炸药 -看我的
[1:04:21] Tarik! Seti! Get the explosives. 塔里克! 塞提! 安炸药
[1:04:32] Oh, no! Quicksand! 哦 不! 流沙!
[1:04:39] How will we get across? 我们怎么过去?
[1:04:41] No problem-o, dudes, 没问题 伙计们
[1:04:43] I’m an expert in all things dirt-related. 我可是打滚专家
[1:04:45] Just roll with it. 滚过去就好了
[1:05:04] You can make your way across now, dudes and dudette. 你们可以过来了 伙计们
[1:05:19] The discovery of Cleocatra’s tomb is priceless. 发现克娄卡特拉之墓是无价的
[1:05:22] -It belongs to the Egyptian people. -Oh, please. -这是属于埃及人民的 -哦 拜托
[1:05:25] I’m every bit the archeologist you are, Professor Howard. 我最讨厌你这样的考古学家 霍华德教授
[1:05:30] No, Mr. Wellington, what you do is illegal and immoral. 不 惠灵顿先生 你这么做既违法又背德
[1:05:35] Grandpa! There’s a slot in the door. 爷爷! 门上有条窄缝
[1:05:38] No, Pete! Get away from there! 不 皮特! 快离开那里!
[1:05:53] -The disk. Philip. -Yes, yes. -拿盘来 菲利普 -好 好的
[1:06:13] There, you see? I’ve gotten you here. 伙计 看到了? 我把你带进来的
[1:06:16] Come along, Peter. 走 皮特
[1:06:24] That’s weird. The oil torches are lit. 真奇怪 油灯亮着
[1:06:28] Someone else is here. 有人来过了
[1:06:29] It can only be those filthy mutts. They’ve beaten me to it. 只能是那些肮脏的狗 他们竟然抢先了
[1:06:33] The opening of the door must’ve triggered the lighting of the torches. 一定是门的开启点亮了灯
[1:06:37] What is it, Ubasti? No, no, no. 怎么了 乌巴斯提? 不 不 不
[1:06:39] Ubasti, come back here. Ubasti. 乌巴斯提 回来 乌巴斯提
[1:06:43] Ubasti. Whoo-hoo Ubasti. 乌巴斯提 呜呼 乌巴斯提
[1:06:46] Ubasti? 乌巴斯提
[1:06:58] I sure wish… that ancient Egyptians… invented elevators. 我真希望…古埃及人…发明了电梯
[1:07:09] Yo, what’s the holdup? 哟 怎么停了?
[1:07:10] There’s something strange about this hallway. 这地板有点奇怪
[1:07:15] You guys are worrying too much. 你们多虑了
[1:07:17] This room looks pretty normal to me. 这房间在我看来很正常啊
[1:07:19] Remember what Slither said. 想想斯里特怎么说的
[1:07:21] Ah, that snake’s been trapped here too long. 啊 那蛇守在这里时间太长了
[1:07:24] He’s loony, yo. 它有点疯 哟
[1:07:28] And then, B-Dawg fell into the pit of snakes. 那么 B宝掉进蛇窟里了
[1:07:32] -Oh, no! -Don’t worry. -哦 不! -别担心
[1:07:34] At the last second, Babi grabbed B-Dawg’s tail and save him. 最后时刻 巴比抓住了B宝的尾巴并救了他
[1:07:38] B-Dawg! B宝
[1:07:42] I thought you ran out of the tomb when the scary snake came. 我记得你在蛇出现时就跑了吧
[1:07:45] You worry too much about details. 你太较真于细节了
[1:07:48] Anyway, like I said, 总之 如我所说
[1:07:50] Budderball grabbed B-Dawg’s tail. 萌球球抓住了B宝的尾巴
[1:07:55] Hang on, Budderball’s got you by the tail. 坚持住 萌球球抓住了你的尾巴
[1:08:01] Hurry! 赶快
[1:08:09] Ahh. You know what? I’m gonna bounce. 呃 你知道吗? 我又活过来了
[1:08:12] What do you say… 我们在费恩菲尔德见面时…
[1:08:14] I meet you dawgs back in Fernfield? 你们怎么说来着?
[1:08:21] Hmm. It’s ancient writing called hieroglyphics. 嗯 这是古代的象形文字
[1:08:25] I saw Bedouins playing this, but much smaller. 我见贝都因人玩过这个 不过比较小
[1:08:28] You have to get to the other side, but can only move on specific squares. 你得走到对面 但必须踩准方砖
[1:08:32] All right, boys, let a girl show you the way. 好吧 男生们 让一个女生给你们带路吧
[1:08:47] Come on, boys, jump only on the squares that I did. 来吧 男生们 只准跳我刚才跳的砖
[1:09:18] Dudes, I don’t get it. It’s just a big, empty room. 伙计们 我不明白 这只是一间大空屋子
[1:09:26] Not a good sign. 不是个好兆头
[1:09:40] -Bugs. I love bugs. -That’s disgusting. -虫子 我爱吃虫子 -真恶心
[1:09:44] Hmm. A little slimy when they’re uncooked, but still not bad. 嗯 生虫子的口感有点黏 但也还不错
[1:09:51] Dawg, I don’t think they appreciate you eating their cousin. 宝 我想他们不喜欢你吃他们的亲戚
[1:10:01] Hey, it’s another one of those buttons. 嘿 这里不还有一个按钮
[1:10:24] Dudes, this looks like Cleocatra’s tomb. 伙计们 这里看上去很象克娄卡特拉的坟墓
[1:10:31] It’s the lost collar of Cleocatra. 那是克娄卡特拉遗失的项链
[1:10:38] Oh, no. It’s a quicksand trap. 哦 不 是流沙陷阱
[1:10:41] Tarik, we need a bridge. Lie down. 塔里克 我们需要一座桥 躺下
[1:10:46] Well, all right. Seti, you lie down. 那么 好吧 塞提 你去躺下
[1:10:48] Yes, you do it, Seti! 没错 让你去 塞提!
[1:10:50] Tarik! 塔里克
[1:10:52] I’m very sorry! 非常抱歉!
[1:10:52] Well done, well done. Yes, very brave. 干得好 干得好 真的 很勇敢
[1:10:55] Very brave. 真勇敢
[1:11:00] Are you ready? All right. 准备好了吗? 好的
[1:11:02] There you go. I got you. 去吧 我扶住你了
[1:11:04] Move it, move it. Careful. 往前 往前走 小心
[1:11:06] Careful, Peter. Come on, Peter. 小心点 皮特 加油 皮特
[1:11:08] I’m so sorry. 非常抱歉
[1:11:09] Tarik. 塔里克
[1:11:11] Very safe. Here we go. 很安全 加油
[1:11:13] It’s OK. Very strong. 没问题的 你很坚强
[1:11:19] I am coming. 我来了
[1:11:25] Right, well, carry on. 好吧 那么 继续前进吧
[1:11:28] -What do you think it means, Grandpa? 这按钮有什么用 爷爷?
[1:11:31] It’s raising him up! 把他抬上来了!
[1:11:35] Tarik! Tarik, you’re safe! 塔里克! 塔里克 你平安克事!
[1:11:40] Tarik, you’re safe! 塔里克 你安全了!
[1:11:43] What should we do? 我们该怎么做?
[1:11:45] We’ve gotta take the collar for safekeeping, 我们应该把项链保管起来
[1:11:47] so Ubasti doesn’t get her paws on it. 以免它落到乌巴斯提的臭爪里
[1:11:50] Notjust for us, but for all mankind and dogkind. 不仅是为了我们 也是为了全人类和全狗类
[1:11:54] That bling is super fly, yo. I’ll get it. 这个项链超赞 哟 我来把它拿下来
[1:12:07] B-Dawg, why are you wearing the collar? B宝 为什么你戴着了?
[1:12:10] Relax, sis. I gave that monkey my bling, 淡定 妹妹 我把我的项链给了那个猴子
[1:12:13] so I’m just borrowing this until we get home. 所以到家之前让我借戴一下嘛
[1:12:20] Ubasti? 乌巴斯提?
[1:12:22] Now, if you would kindly hand over what is rightfully mine. 现在 劳烦你把属于我的东西交还给我
[1:12:26] Seems to me you’re outnumbered five-to-one. 你好象在以一敌五哦
[1:12:28] Hmm. Well, we’ll see about that. 哼 是么 好戏在后面
[1:12:32] Guys, is itjust me, or are those statues moving? 伙计们 只有我看到雕像动了吗?
[1:12:39] I believe the numbers just got more in my favor, Blubberball. 看来我的后援增多了 爱哭鬼
[1:12:43] -Uh-oh. -I’d like to remain optimistic, but -啊哦 -我很想保持乐观 但是
[1:12:45] -they definitely don’t seem friendly. 他们看起来很不友好
[1:12:48] Run, dudes, run! 快跑 伙计们 跑啊!
[1:13:00] Seti. 塞提
[1:13:05] Wow, it’s like Senet, the ancient Egyptian board game. 哇 好象是塞纳特 古埃及的棋盘游戏
[1:13:10] Well, right, off you go. 那么 好吧 你上
[1:13:15] Wait, no. No. 等等 不 不要
[1:13:18] -No! -Don’t look, Peter. -不! -不要看 皮特
[1:13:21] Well, Tarik, you’re next. Off you go! 那么 塔里克 轮到你了 快去!
[1:13:31] I think we’ve lost them. 我想我们甩掉他们了
[1:13:34] Yo, dawgs, I feel kinda weird. 哟 伙计们 我感觉怪怪的
[1:13:38] -Meow! -Did you just meow? -喵! -你刚才”喵”了?
[1:13:41] Oh, no you didn’t call me a scaredy-cat. 哦 不 你在骂我是猫吗?
[1:13:44] Them be fighting words. Meow. 很不礼貌哦 喵
[1:13:46] I’m pretty sure you just meowed, dude. 我很确定你刚才”喵”了 伙计
[1:13:49] There’s no way I just meowed. 我刚才绝对没”喵”
[1:13:51] I believe it’s imperative that we remove the collar from B-Dawg. 我们应该把B宝的项链取下来
[1:13:54] It appears to be turning him into a cat. 它正在把他变成一只猫
[1:13:56] Meow… No! You cannot take my bling. 喵…不! 你们不能拿走我的项链
[1:14:00] -Meow! -B-Dawg, no! Come back here! -喵! -B宝 不! 快回来!
[1:14:07] Let’s divide and conquer. 我们分头行动
[1:14:15] I can do it, Grandpa. 我能行 爷爷
[1:14:16] Wait, Peter. Listen to me. 等等 皮特 听我说
[1:14:19] Do it. 快去啊
[1:14:22] Only jump on the squares I tell you, all right? 只能跳到我指定的方格 知道吗?
[1:14:25] Uh-huh. 知道了
[1:14:26] Start here. 从这里开始
[1:14:29] Now, plow. 现在跳到犁那里
[1:14:33] Lion. 狮子
[1:14:35] Man. 人类
[1:14:38] Trees. 树
[1:14:41] And life. 生灵
[1:14:44] Come on, Grandpa. 过来啊 爷爷
[1:14:46] After you. 你先来
[1:15:11] Come play in the kitty litter, dudettes. 来流沙猫窝里玩啊 小样
[1:15:42] That’ll teach them to underestimate a blond with a pink bow. 看他们再瞧不起戴粉
[1:15:56] Wait. I just need a little lunch break. 等等 我想要一点午餐时间
[1:16:00] Hey, bugs, bon apptit! 嘿 虫虫们 用餐愉快!
[1:16:16] Whoa! The service must be terrible. 哇哦! 服务一定很糟糕
[1:16:32] I believe meditation can help with your anger issues. 我认为冥想可以缓解你们的愤恕
[1:16:43] You will become my supper. 我的晚餐就是你们了
[1:17:03] -It’s amazing! -I don’t believe it. -太不可思议了! -真不敢相信
[1:17:09] There’s… There’s nothing here. 这里…这里什么都没有
[1:17:12] Someone beat us to it. 有人捷足先登了
[1:17:18] A mouse? I love chasing mice! Meow! 老鼠? 我最爱捉老鼠了! 喵!
[1:17:38] It’s my worst nightmare. 真是噩梦中的噩梦
[1:17:41] I’m turning into a cat. Get this collar off me! 我在变成一只猫 快把这项链甩掉!
[1:17:50] Are you OK, B-Dawg? 你还好吧 B宝?
[1:17:52] I… I think so. 我…我想是的
[1:18:01] Eww, gross, hairball. 哎哟 真恶心 是毛团块
[1:18:04] I almost crossed over to the dark side. 我差点变成邪恶的猫类
[1:18:12] -It’s finally mine. -The collar! -终于归我了 -项链!
[1:18:21] This is, perhaps, the greatest 这大概是继图坦卡蒙王墓之后
[1:18:23] historical discovery since King Tut’s tomb! 最伟大的历史发现了!
[1:18:27] You were right, Grandpa. 你说得没错 爷爷
[1:18:39] The necklace. 是那条项链
[1:18:41] You found it, Ubasti. 你找到它了 乌巴斯提
[1:18:43] Ooh, bring it to me, kitty, kitty, 哦 把它给我 猫咪 猫咪
[1:18:45] kitty, kitty. Yes. 猫咪 咪咪 咪咪 咪咪 给我
[1:18:49] Ubasti! 乌巴斯提!
[1:18:55] Finally, the moment I’ve been waiting for my whole life! 我一生梦寐以求的时刻终于来临了
[1:19:00] Now is the time for cats to rule. 猫类一统天下的时代到来了
[1:19:04] First, dogs will be banished. 首先 狗类将被驱逐
[1:19:12] Your best friends here will be nothing more than my slaves. 你们的人类挚友将会沦为我的奴隶
[1:19:22] It’s happening! 统统实现吧!
[1:19:31] Ubasti? 乌巴斯提?
[1:19:38] Mudbud? 泥芽芽?
[1:19:41] How did you get here? 你怎么跑到这里来的?
[1:19:48] My goodness! 我的天哪?
[1:19:53] It’s mine. Get out of my way! 这是我的 别挡道!
[1:19:57] I’m rich! 我发财啦!
[1:20:00] Philip, I can’t let you steal these invaluable artifacts. 菲利普 我不准你偷走这些珍贵的历史文物
[1:20:04] You can’t? I can take anything I like. 你不准? 我喜欢什么就拿什么
[1:20:07] -Who’s going to stop me? -Me! -谁敢拦我? -我!
[1:20:11] Oh, professor, it might interest you to know 哦 教授 听到这个你会开心吧
[1:20:14] that I was fencing champion at Oxford. 我曾是牛津的击剑冠军
[1:20:18] So be it! 那又怎样!
[1:20:29] En garde. 防守
[1:20:33] And he joust. 然后他攻击
[1:20:35] -And he parry. -Ooh. -接着他闪避 -喔
[1:20:36] And Babi helped swordfight bad man. 然后巴比击剑助攻坏蛋
[1:20:40] But how could you swordfight if you weren’t there, 可你不在现场怎么助攻啊
[1:20:42] Uncle Babi? Remember? 巴比叔叔? 还记得吗?
[1:20:43] Do you want me to tell this story or not? 你还想不想听故事?
[1:20:46] Now, the ending is coming soon. Hold on to your banana. 现在 快讲到大结局了 拿好香蕉仔细听
[1:20:59] Is that all you’ve got, old man? 你就这点本事吗 老家伙?
[1:21:02] Nope. This is. 不 这才是
[1:21:08] I… I… 我…我…
[1:21:15] -Grandpa! -Peter! -爷爷! -皮特
[1:21:18] -Thank you so much. -What happened? -多亏了你啊 -发生了什么?
[1:21:22] It says here there was a curse put on the gem 这上面写着宝石是被下过诅咒的
[1:21:25] to prevent any cat from misusing it again. 是为了防止猫类再次滥用这个宝物
[1:21:28] If a cat was greedy for power, it would get everlasting life, 如果有哪只猫贪图极权 它就会长生不老
[1:21:33] but in the form of a statue. 但是是以雕像的形式
[1:21:36] Philip! 菲利普!
[1:21:37] Let’s get him, Grandpa! 我们去追他 爷爷
[1:21:39] Come back here, Philip! Get him! 站住 菲利普! 抓住他!
[1:21:42] He’s getting away! 他要逃掉了!
[1:21:46] But where’s Uncle Babi this whole time? 巴比叔叔那段时间在做什么?
[1:21:48] Good question, my nephew. 问我好 我的侄子
[1:21:51] It is now time for Uncle Babi to save the day! 该巴比叔叔上场力挽狂澜啦!
[1:21:55] Babi, the hero of all heroes, 巴比 英雄中的英雄
[1:21:57] the great adventurer, the world famous… 伟大的冒险家 闻名世界的…
[1:22:00] OK, OK, I got it. 好啦 好啦 这些我知道了
[1:22:02] Now tell Babu the ending. I am on the edge of my hammock. 快告诉巴布大结局吧 迫不及待想知道呢
[1:22:27] Let’s get him, Cammy. 抓住他 卡米
[1:22:35] -Bad man. Bad man. -Ow! -坏蛋 坏蛋 -哎哟!
[1:22:37] Very, very, very bad man! Bad! 大 大 大坏蛋! 坏!
[1:22:43] Bad, bad man! 坏 坏蛋!
[1:22:44] Get this monkey off my back! 把这个臭猴子拿走!
[1:22:49] Nobody messes with my friends. 没人能欺负我的朋友
[1:22:55] I can’t see. 我啥都看不到了
[1:23:02] We know all about you, 你的罪行我们都知道了
[1:23:05] grave robber, raider of sacred places. 大盗贼 圣地闯入者
[1:23:07] Amir Sabak, Egyptian Secret Service. 阿米尔·沙巴克 来自埃及情报局
[1:23:12] You are under arrest, Mr. Wellington. 你被捕了 惠灵顿先生
[1:23:39] Thank you for your great discovery, Mr. Howard. 感谢你的伟大发现 霍华德先生
[1:23:42] The Egyptian government is most grateful, 埃及政府非常感激您
[1:23:44] and is willing to compensate you for your efforts, of course. 当然 您的努力会得到应有的报酬
[1:23:47] -You are a national hero. -Finding the treasure -你是国家英雄 -发现宝藏
[1:23:51] is all the compensation an archeologist needs. 对考古学家来说就是最大的报酬
[1:23:54] And if I’m a hero, 如果我是英雄
[1:23:55] then my young archeologist partner is one, too. 那么我的考古小搭档也是英雄
[1:24:00] Without him, I wouldn’t be standing here right now. 如果没有他 我现在不会站在这里
[1:24:02] Thanks, Grandpa, but the Buddies deserve a lot of the credit. 谢谢 爷爷 但是狗狗们也有很大功劳
[1:24:06] We’d like to thank you two dudes. 我们要谢谢你俩
[1:24:08] We couldn’t have done it without you. 没有你们我们不会成功的
[1:24:10] Yeah, dawgs, you two are da bomb. 是啊 伙计们 你俩是大功臣
[1:24:13] -It was Babi’s pleasure. -And mine, too. -这是巴比的荣幸 -也是我的荣幸
[1:24:17] Maybe we’ll see you both again. 也许以后还能见到你们俩
[1:24:19] Next time there is a treasure to be found, 下次你们寻宝的时候
[1:24:21] Babi will be happy to help. 巴比很乐意效劳
[1:24:23] In the name of Her Majesty, the Queen, untie me! 看在女王陛下的份上 给我松绑吧!
[1:24:27] Take me to the British Embassy. 带我去英国大使馆
[1:24:29] We must go now and take this 我们该走了
[1:24:30] dirty grave robber to the jail, where he belongs. 把这个肮脏的盗贼送进监狱 他罪有应得
[1:24:32] Thank you, again. 再次感谢您
[1:24:35] If there is anything I can do for you, please, let me know. 如果有什么我能帮上忙的 请一定告诉我
[1:24:38] Amir, I do actually have a request. 阿米尔 我确定有个请求
[1:24:50] First off, I’d like to thank the Egyptian government 首先 我想谢谢埃及政府
[1:24:54] for allowing the debut of this great archeological find 允许将这个伟大的考古发现
[1:24:58] to happen here in our hometown of Fernfield, 在我们的家乡费恩菲尔德展览
[1:25:01] saving our museum. 拯救了我们博物馆
[1:25:03] And I must extend my gratitude 我还要感谢
[1:25:06] to six very important little archeologists. 6位非常重要的小考古学家
[1:25:10] First, my grandson, Peter. 第一个 是我的孙子 皮特
[1:25:14] And then, of course, the Buddies! 然后 当然是狗狗们!
[1:25:17] And now, without further ado… 现在 言归正传
[1:25:20] …the lost Cat’s Eye necklace of Cleocatra. …遗失的克娄卡特拉猫眼项链
[1:25:30] If only your great grandpappy, Digger, could see you. 如果你们的好祖父迪格尔能看到你们就好了
[1:25:33] Chips off the old block, 像一个模子刻出来的
[1:25:36] five doggone explorer pups. 5位了不起的狗狗探险家
[1:25:38] -He’d be very proud. -That’s a cool necklace. -他一定会很骄傲 -那项链真酷
[1:25:44] Yes, it is beautiful, isn’t it, Pete? 是啊 很漂亮 对吗 皮特?
[1:25:48] And I’m glad we found it, 真高兴我们发现了它
[1:25:50] so the world can enjoy it, too. 能让全世界欣赏它的美
[1:25:51] But I learned a very important lesson on this trip, 但是我从这次的旅程里学到的经验
[1:25:55] more valuable than even gold orjewels. 比金银财宝更珍贵
[1:25:59] I have the greatest treasure in the world right here. 对我来说 世界上最大的财富就在这里
[1:26:12] I hope it will be safe, Amir. 希望一切平安 阿米尔
[1:26:15] We wouldn’t want that necklace falling into the wrong hands. 我们可不想项链再落到坏人手里
[1:26:18] Worry not, my friend. 放心吧 朋友
[1:26:28] No man will be able to get through that. 没有人能穿过那道防护的
[1:26:53] And that is the story of the greatest treasure… 这就是巴比经历过的…
[1:26:56] Babi ever discovered. 最珍贵宝藏的故事
[1:27:01] Wait. Where is Babu going? 等等 巴布你去哪?
[1:27:05] That was amazing story, Uncle Babi. 这是个很棒的故事 巴比叔叔
[1:27:08] -But… -Babi no like “but.” -但是… -巴比不喜欢”但是”
[1:27:11] Babu knows Uncle Babi exaggerates. 巴布知道巴比叔叔讲得太夸张了
[1:27:13] Scare off cat with big muscles, 用强壮的肌肉吓走猫
[1:27:15] save Budderball from snake pit, swordfight with humans? 把萌萌球从蛇窖里救出来 跟人类击剑
[1:27:18] All tall tales. 这些都太假了吧
[1:27:20] Babu not even sure Babi is real treasure hunter. 巴布甚至怀疑巴比是否真是寻宝人
[1:27:23] Babu going back to Cairo 巴布要回开罗
[1:27:25] to see if Babu can get back into organ grinder school. 去看看能不能再回到风琴学校
[1:27:27] OK, fine, Babu. 好 好吧 巴布
[1:27:29] ‘Tis true, Babi tend to exaggerate, just a little bit. 没错 巴比是有夸张 一点点
[1:27:33] But this adventure story is true. 但是这个探险故事是真的
[1:27:36] Babi really meet the treasure Buddies. 巴比真的遇到了护宝狗狗们
[1:27:38] Sorry, Babi, you cry monkey too many times. 对不起 巴比 你吹牛太多次了
[1:27:41] Maybe this will change your mind? 也许这个能让你改变心意?
[1:27:52] The lost collar of Cleocatra! 遗失的克娄卡特拉项链
[1:28:56] Oh, no you didn’t call me a scaredy-cat. 哦 不 你在骂我是猫吗?
[1:28:59] Them be fighting words. 很不礼貌哦
[1:29:01] That’ll teach them to underestimate a blond with a pink bow. 看他们再瞧不起戴粉蝴蝶结的美女
[1:29:05] No problem-o, dudes. 没问题哦 伙计们
[1:29:06] I’m an expert in all things dirt-related. 我是所有脏东西的专家
[1:29:09] Fate set us on this path, Mudbud. 命运为我们安排了这条路 泥芽芽
[1:29:12] Every journey has a deeper reason. 每段旅程都有一个深刻的理由
[1:29:14] Over the teeth, past the gums, 放在嘴里 囫囵吞下
[1:29:16] look out stomach, here the bugs come. 吃到肚子里 虫子来咯
[1:29:18] I met your great grandpappy 我认识你们祖父的时候
[1:29:20] when I was knee-high to a grasshopper. 还没蚂蚱高呢
[1:29:22] I am Slither, the serpent protector of Cleocatra’s tomb. 我是斯里特 克娄卡特拉之墓的蛇守卫
[1:29:27] There’s nothing I detest more than a petty primate thief. 我最憎恨卑劣的猴子小偷
[1:29:32] It is a snake. Babi no like snakes. 是蛇 巴比不喜欢蛇
[1:29:35] Is this another one of your tall tales, Uncle Babi? 这又是你编的故事吗 巴比叔叔?
[1:29:37] My mom says you exaggerate sometimes. 我妈妈说你有时很爱夸大其词
[1:29:40] Budderball is seeing the mirage. 萌萌球看到海市蜃楼了
[1:29:42] The heat makes your brain do funny things sometimes. 高温有时会让大脑短路
[1:29:45] My name is Mala, and my tribe would be thrilled 我叫玛拉 我的部落无比荣幸
[1:29:48] to have you as our honored guests. 能欢迎你们这些贵客
2012年

Post navigation

Previous Post: the angry birds 2(愤怒的小鸟2)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Taking Chance(护送钱斯)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme