英文名称:Trauma Center
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | CrucisC\h\h\h\hKKKwn | 翻\h译 |
[02:00] | Goddamn it! Careful. | 该死的 小心点 |
[02:06] | It’s gotta be here somewhere. | 一定就在这里的某个地方 |
[02:09] | Give me your knife. | 把你刀给我 |
[02:17] | Damn it! | 要命 |
[02:34] | We have business. | 来活了 |
[02:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:42] | And this is for you, asshole. | 这是给你的 混蛋 |
[03:04] | – Here’s for you. – Thank you. | -这是您点的餐 -谢谢 |
[03:09] | – Here’s for you. – Gracias. | -您点的餐 -谢谢 |
[03:15] | Your dessert, sir. | 先生 这是您的甜点 |
[03:17] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:18] | The special pie you ordered. | 您点的特制派啊 |
[03:20] | Apple pie. I ordered apple pie. | 苹果派 我要的是苹果派 |
[03:27] | I’ll fix that right away for you, sir. Sorry. | 对不起 我马上给您换 |
[03:32] | – Hey. – Oh. Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[03:34] | So, are you coming tonight? | 你今晚来吗 |
[03:38] | Dude, she’s not your mom. She can’t tell you what to do. | 亲 她又不是你妈 她管不了你 |
[03:41] | She’s not gonna even know. Besides… | 她都根本不会知道好吗 再说了 |
[03:45] | I raided my parents’ cabinet. | 我洗劫了我爸妈的酒柜 |
[03:47] | We’ll have real fun tonight. | 今晚我们有得嗨了 |
[03:49] | I’ll see if I can sneak out. | 我看看能不能溜出来吧 |
[03:59] | Hey, girl. You good? | 回神了亲 你还好吧 |
[04:01] | Yeah. Sorry. Just daydreaming. | 不好意思 只是在想些乱七八糟的 |
[04:06] | How’s she treating you? | 她对你怎么样 |
[04:11] | She’s a good kid. There’s no problems. | 她是个好孩子 没什么问题 |
[04:15] | She hates me. | 她讨厌我 |
[04:17] | Well, you’re her sister. That’s her job. | 你是她姐姐 讨厌你是天职 |
[04:22] | Everything’s gonna be okay, Maddie. | 一切都会好起来的 麦蒂 |
[04:24] | But she’s going through a really hard time right now, you know. | 但她正处于一个很难熬的时期 你懂吗 |
[04:27] | I don’t know why I said that. Of course you know. | 我也不知道我为什么这么说 你当然懂 |
[04:34] | All right. | 好啦 |
[04:45] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[04:47] | It’s pie. You eat it. | 派 用来吃的东西 |
[04:52] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:57] | Honey, you know you can talk to me. | 亲爱的 有什么你都可以给我说的 |
[05:01] | Like he did? | 像他一样吗 |
[05:04] | The customer? Honey, some people are just rude. | 那个顾客吗 有些人就是那么粗鲁 |
[05:07] | He’s an asshole. | 他是个混蛋 |
[05:09] | – Don’t use that language, honey. – Why not? | -别说脏话 亲爱的 -为什么不行 |
[05:11] | ‘Cause you don’t? | 因为你不说吗 |
[05:14] | Maybe we shouldn’t have moved here. | 也许我们就不该搬来这里 |
[05:16] | Maybe you should quit this crappy job | 也许你应该辞掉这份 |
[05:18] | where assholes get to push you around… | 混蛋们都能对你指手画脚的垃圾工作 |
[05:19] | Somebody has to pay the bills, Emmy. | 总有人得为日常生活买单 艾米 |
[05:24] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[05:25] | – Okay. My shift is nearly over. -Oh, come on. | -行 马上就换班了 -得了吧 |
[05:29] | I’m already a teenager. I can take care of myself. | 我不小了 我可以照顾我自己 |
[05:31] | You’re 16. Whatever. | -你才16岁 -无所谓啦 |
[05:33] | Lori is 16, and she can do whatever she wants. | 洛莉也是16岁 她想做什么都可以 |
[05:35] | She is not you. | 她不是你 |
[05:38] | Well, you’re not Mom. | 而你不是妈妈 |
[05:47] | Okay, let me get you some milk. | 我去给你倒点牛奶 |
[05:49] | Finish your homework. | 把作业写完 |
[05:54] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[05:55] | Emmy. | 艾米 |
[05:58] | Emmy, you okay? | 艾米 你没事吧 |
[06:02] | Where’s your inhaler? | 你的吸入器呢 |
[06:04] | – It’s at home. – It’s okay. | -在家里 -没事的 |
[06:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[06:21] | We got bigger problems than your face. | 现在有个比你脸更重要的问题 |
[06:24] | This thing needs a pass code. | 这玩意要密码 |
[06:28] | Well, what about this? | 那这个呢 |
[06:30] | I don’t know. Toss it. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 不知道 扔了吧 等等 |
[06:38] | About that phone… | 至于手机的话 |
[06:40] | Good thing I got an app for that. | 还好我有个破解密码的应用 |
[06:47] | Unlocked. | 解锁 |
[06:49] | The hell? All this shit’s in code. | 什么鬼 全是加密的 |
[06:52] | Nothing but initials. | 只有首字母 |
[06:54] | Look. | 看 |
[06:56] | You see? There. | 看到了吗 这个 |
[06:58] | He sent the message to a 596 prefix. | 他把信息发给了596开头的号码 |
[07:02] | – That’s the police department. – Fuck! | -那是警局 -操 |
[07:05] | Motherfucking snitch! | 狗日的告密者 |
[07:08] | What’s it say? | 上面说了什么 |
[07:10] | I don’t know. It’s just an address. Maybe a meeting spot. | 不知道 就是个地址 可能是接头点 |
[07:13] | We need to find him | 我们得找到他 |
[07:15] | before that son of a bitch lets them know where we are. | 趁那个贱人还没泄露我们的行踪 |
[07:18] | Maybe we should let him. | 也许我们应该给他这个机会 |
[07:20] | What? | 什么 |
[07:22] | Look, I’m gonna send him a new meeting spot. | 听着 我会给他一个新的接头点 |
[07:27] | That way, we don’t have to find him. He’ll find us. | 这样我们就不用去找他了 他会来找我们 |
[07:45] | Hey, Steve. | 嘿 史蒂夫 |
[07:48] | Lieutenant, come on. | 中尉 别这样 |
[07:50] | I’m ignoring you, Tony. | 我在无视你 托尼 |
[07:52] | Not today, Steve. | 今天不行 史蒂夫 |
[07:53] | What are you, my stalker? I just finished a double. | 你是在跟踪我吗 我才喝了双份威士忌 |
[07:56] | Can’t this wait? | 就不能等等吗 |
[07:57] | It can’t. I just got a text from Gonzales, | 不行 冈萨雷斯 我们的线人 |
[07:59] | our CI in the flatlands. | 刚发了短信来 |
[08:01] | Jimmy fucking Gonzo? | 吉米·狗娘养的·冈佐 |
[08:03] | It doesn’t make sense. | 说不通啊 |
[08:05] | I talked to him today. | 我今天才和他谈过话 |
[08:08] | He said he was going radio silent. | 他说他要失联一段时间 |
[08:10] | He’s not radio silent. He just sent me a text to a meeting place. | 他没有 他刚发给我一个接头地址 |
[08:13] | And why was he going off-grid? | 他为什么要躲起来 |
[08:14] | – He wanted to lie low. – Do you believe him? | -他想低调行事 -你信他吗 |
[08:20] | Of course not. He’s a dealer and a CI. | 当然不 他是个商人还是个线人 |
[08:23] | Paranoia is his second nature. | 多疑是他的天性 |
[08:26] | He reached out. Maybe it’s an emergency. | 他联系我了 也许是有什么紧急事件 |
[08:29] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[08:31] | Yeah, maybe he was really made. | 也许他真的天生这样 |
[08:33] | Well, we need to check it out, Steve. | 我们得确认一下 史蒂夫 |
[08:38] | You check out the meeting. | 你去接头点确认 |
[08:40] | I’m gonna run by his place. | 我去他家一趟 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry, Doctor. I had no idea that she had left it at home. | 抱歉 医生 我不知道她落在家里了 |
[09:00] | You’ve got to double-check her medicine. | 你得确认她带好药了 |
[09:01] | This is the third time she’s been in this month. | 她这个月已经是第三次进医院了 |
[09:06] | Uh, yes. No, I’m sorry. I won’t let it happen again. | 当然 对不起 不会再发生了 |
[09:08] | Your sister’s young. | 你妹妹还小 |
[09:10] | Too much excitement or trauma can make her hyperventilate. | 过度兴奋或者应激反应都会导致呼吸急促 |
[09:14] | That will trigger the asthma. | 从而诱发哮喘 |
[09:16] | The more mature she is, | 随着她成年 |
[09:17] | the less prone she’ll be to triggering these attacks. | 诱发的可能性会降低 |
[09:19] | Until then, she depends on you. Okay? | 在那之前 她就靠你了 好吗 |
[09:22] | Yes. | 好的 |
[09:24] | So how are you doing? Are you enjoying Puerto Rico? | 你怎么样 喜欢波多黎各吗 |
[09:26] | Yeah. Keeping busy? Work? | -对 -在忙些什么 工作吗 |
[09:28] | I just want you to know, if you’re overwhelmed, | 只是希望你知道 如果你压力太大 |
[09:32] | you need someone to speak to, we’ve got professionals here. | 需要找人聊聊的话 我们有专业人士在 |
[09:35] | Thank you, Doctor. I’m good. | 谢谢你 医生 我很好 |
[09:36] | I just want to make sure my sister’s okay. | 我只是想确保我妹妹没事 |
[09:49] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[09:51] | No, stupid is leaving your inhaler at home. | 不 蠢的是把你的吸入器忘在家里 |
[09:55] | I hate it. All the other kids make fun of me because of it. | 我讨厌它 其他孩子因为它都取笑我 |
[09:58] | Why do they make fun of you? | 他们为什么这么做 |
[10:01] | They’re kids. What kids do. | 他们是孩子 小屁孩就爱做这些 |
[10:05] | – When do we get to go home? – They want to keep you overnight. | -我们多久回家 -他们想你留夜观察 |
[10:10] | Again? | 又来 |
[10:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:16] | Stay with me. | 留下来陪我 |
[10:18] | Honey, I can’t. I’ve got to get back to work. | 亲爱的 不行 我得回去工作了 |
[10:22] | Visiting hours are already over, | 探望时间结束了 |
[10:23] | and I’ve gotta get back to my second shift. | 我得回去接第二轮班 |
[10:26] | I don’t want to stay here alone. | 我不想一个人待在这里 |
[10:28] | You’ll be okay. I’ll be back in the morning, and you’ve got this. | 没事的 我早上就回来 你还有这个 |
[10:36] | Hey. Hey, hey. | 好了 好了 |
[10:40] | Please? | 求你了 |
[10:54] | Honey, I… Honey, I can’t. | 亲爱的 我 真的不行 |
[10:58] | Just because you hate hospitals. | 就因为你不喜欢医院 |
[11:00] | Nobody likes hospitals. | 没人喜欢医院 |
[11:04] | Except maybe sick people. | 也许病人除外 |
[11:07] | Sick people hate them the most. | 病人才是最不喜欢医院的 |
[11:42] | – Maddie, is she okay? – Hey. | -麦蒂 她还好吗 -嘿 |
[11:43] | Yeah, she’s fine. | 她没事 |
[11:45] | Scaring the bejesus out of me. | 把我吓坏了 |
[11:48] | Listen, I’m on my way. | 我已经在路上 |
[11:49] | Yeah, baby. No rush. | 好的 宝贝 不急 |
[11:51] | Are you doing okay? Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -嗯 我没事 |
[11:54] | They’re, uh… They’re keeping her overnight. | 他们留她过夜了 |
[11:56] | And you’re not gonna stay? | 你不留下来吗 |
[11:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:01] | Just, after my mom’s accident, it just… | 只是 在我妈的事情以后 |
[12:05] | Spending time in hospitals, you know? | 待在医院里 你懂吗 |
[12:07] | Well, if you’re not doing anything after your shift, | 如果你下班以后没什么事的话 |
[12:10] | come over to my place. | 来我家吧 |
[12:12] | We could drink some boxed wine, | 我们可以喝点酒 |
[12:14] | maybe watch some trash TV. | 看点肥皂剧 |
[12:16] | Okay. I’ll see how I feel. | 好 到时候再说吧 |
[12:18] | God! When did I get so old? | 天啊 我什么时候老成这样了 |
[12:22] | Oh, I feel the same way. | 我也这么觉得 |
[12:24] | But all right. I’ll see you in a little bit. | 没事的 一会儿见吧 |
[12:26] | Thanks, honey. Bye. | 谢了 亲爱的 回见 |
[13:09] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[13:15] | Open up, Jimmy. It’s me. | 开门 吉米 是我 |
[13:17] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[13:19] | Come on! Get off your ass! | 快点 滚过来开门 |
[13:27] | Oh, fuck. Jesus Christ. | 操了 天杀的 |
[13:35] | Hello. We are not available now. Please… | 您好 暂时无法接通 请 |
[13:50] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[13:59] | Come on, pick up, goddamn it. | 快接电话啊 要命了 |
[14:01] | Pick up, I… | 接电话啊 我 |
[14:06] | Get out of there! | 快离开那里 |
[14:08] | Get out of there! It’s a setup! | 离开 这是个陷阱 |
[15:18] | Pierce, we gotta go. | 皮尔斯 我们得走了 |
[15:25] | Go. | 走 |
[15:32] | We gotta go now! | 走了 |
[15:37] | Oh! Hey, stop. | 停下 |
[15:40] | Stop! | 停下 |
[15:54] | Oh, fuck! | 操了 |
[16:00] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:02] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[16:27] | Don’t move. Don’t move. You’ve got a gunshot wound. | 别动 别动 你中枪了 |
[16:29] | Wait, what? | 什么 |
[16:30] | You’re gonna be okay, honey. | 你会没事的 亲爱的 |
[16:31] | What’s your name? Do you know your name? | 还记得自己叫什么名字吗 |
[16:33] | Madison Taylor. | 麦迪逊·泰勒 |
[16:38] | Why are there cops? | 为什么会有警察在 |
[16:40] | Just standard procedure when someone’s been shot, okay? | 只是枪击案发生后的标准程序 |
[16:42] | – Who’s been shot? – You. But don’t worry. | -谁中枪了 -你 不过别担心 |
[16:44] | You’re gonna be fine. You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 会没事的 |
[16:52] | Fractured clavicle, grazed liver. | 锁骨骨折 肝脏擦伤 |
[16:56] | Biggest complication was the blood loss. | 最严重的问题是失血 |
[16:58] | It took four units to try to stabilize him. | 输了四个单位的血尝试去稳定他的情况 |
[17:04] | I’m sorry, Detective. | 很抱歉 警官 |
[17:08] | Have you guys gotten the guys who did this? | 你们找到嫌疑犯了吗 |
[17:12] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[17:15] | Where’s the girl? | 女孩呢 |
[17:18] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你他妈怎么想的 |
[17:20] | I saw a witness. What the hell do you want me to do? | 我看到有目击者 你他妈想让我做什么 |
[17:23] | Your gun. Your gun! | 你难道没枪吗 你有枪 |
[17:26] | Do you realize what type of mess we’re in? | 你知道咱们现在面临什么处境吗 |
[17:29] | I didn’t see any solutions flying out of your ass. | 你这张臭嘴可没说出什么办法来 |
[17:31] | Your ballistics are in the system! | 你的枪的弹道测试是记录在案的 |
[17:33] | We need that bullet. | 我们要找到那颗子弹 |
[17:45] | Now what? | 现在该怎么办 |
[17:47] | We find her and lose her. | 找到她 干掉她 |
[17:57] | Now, this… | 这个 |
[17:59] | this is the bullet buried in your thigh muscle, | 就是留在你大腿肌肉里的子弹 |
[18:02] | about an inch below your skin. | 在皮肤往下一英寸的位置 |
[18:05] | You’re quite lucky, Madison. | 你很幸运 麦迪逊 |
[18:07] | It’s actually not much more than a puncture wound. | 实际上这只是个小创伤 |
[18:11] | All things considered, it could’ve been much worse. | 考虑到各种因素 它原本可能更糟 |
[18:14] | You could’ve shattered your femur or severed your femoral artery | 可能会打断你的大腿骨或者切断你的股动脉 |
[18:19] | or… | 或者 |
[18:19] | Okay, I… I get it. Um… | 好了 我明白了 |
[18:21] | When are you taking this out of me? | 什么时候可以把子弹取出来 |
[18:24] | Not tonight. Everything else checks out okay. | 今晚不行 要等各方面检查没问题 |
[18:28] | Our surgeons are out for tonight. | 所有外科医生今晚都不在 |
[18:30] | We’re trying to fit you in. | 我们会努力给你安排的 |
[18:33] | Probably in a day or two. How are you feeling? | 一两天内也许就可以 你现在什么感觉 |
[18:37] | A little sore. Mostly tired. | 有点痛 更多的是累 |
[18:42] | What happened to the other man? | 另一个人怎么样了 |
[18:47] | We did all we could. | 已经尽我们所能了 |
[18:49] | Which reminds me… Are you up for a visitor? | 这提醒我了 准备好见一下访客了吗 |
[18:52] | The police are here. | 警察过来了 |
[18:53] | – I-I really don’t remember anything. – I know. | -我真的不记得什么事了 -我懂 |
[18:55] | They still want to speak with you. | 但他们还是想和你聊聊 |
[18:58] | The detective is quite insistent. | 警探坚持要见你 |
[19:18] | Hi, Madison. | 你好 麦迪逊 |
[19:19] | I’m Lieutenant Wakes. | 我是威克斯中尉 |
[19:22] | Heard you had a pleasant night. | 听说你过了个愉快的夜晚 |
[19:27] | Yeah, it was wonderful. | 是啊 很棒 |
[19:33] | You feeling up to this? | 你对此有什么感觉吗 |
[19:36] | Up to what? | 感觉什么 |
[19:37] | Just a few questions. | 就几个问题 |
[19:39] | Just about what you saw, who you might have seen, | 你看到了什么 你今晚可能见过谁 |
[19:42] | and what happened. | 和今晚都发生了什么 |
[19:44] | Uh, I really don’t remember anything. | 我真的什么也不记得了 |
[19:48] | Nothing? | 一点也不记得吗 |
[19:50] | I have to ask. It’s my job. | 例行公事 我得问一下 |
[19:53] | I blacked out, so I-I really can’t help you. | 我晕过去了 所以我真的帮不了你 |
[19:56] | I’m so sorry. I-I… I don’t remember anything. | 真的对不起 我记不起任何事 |
[20:02] | Madison, you have to try. | 麦迪逊 再努力想想 |
[20:05] | You have to help me. | 你得协助我 |
[20:07] | I can’t help you unless you help me. | 你不帮我 我也没办法帮你 |
[20:10] | I know it’s frightening. I’m sorry. | 我知道你很害怕 很抱歉 |
[20:18] | – Madison? – Jesus, someone tried to kill me. | -想起什么了 -老天 有人想杀我 |
[20:24] | Did you see the shooter? | 你看见枪手了吗 |
[20:27] | No, um… | 没 |
[20:29] | There were just some shadows in the dark. | 黑暗中我只看到些人影 |
[20:35] | Shadows? | 一些人影 |
[20:37] | As in plural? | 两个人影吗 |
[20:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:41] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[20:44] | I only saw one guy by the Dumpster. | 我只看到一个人在垃圾桶边上 |
[20:49] | No. Um… | 不是的 |
[20:52] | No, there were two of them. There was… | 不是 他们有两个人 |
[20:54] | one at the, um… at the end of the alley. | 其中一个 在巷子尽头 |
[20:58] | Did you hear anything? Any voices? | 你听到什么了吗 任何声音都算 |
[21:01] | Anything, really. | 任何事 都行 |
[21:02] | I just heard, um… heard gunshots. | 我只听到了 枪声 |
[21:06] | They sounded, um, really sharp, small. | 枪声听起来很细 声音很小 |
[21:12] | That’s a .40-caliber bullet. | 是点四零口径手枪 |
[21:16] | Doc confirmed it. You’re a very lucky girl. | 医生也证实了 女孩你真的很幸运 |
[21:22] | Do you remember anything else at all? A name? | 如果你想起来任何事 或者名字 |
[21:26] | You can help me. | 就能帮到我 |
[21:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:31] | Can I ask… | 我能问一下 |
[21:34] | Who was that guy? What is this about? | 那个人是谁 到底怎么回事 |
[21:39] | He was my partner. | 他是我的搭档 |
[21:44] | These guys killed a cop. | 这些人杀了一个警察 |
[21:47] | They’re dangerous, | 他们很危险 |
[21:49] | and you’re a witness. | 你又是证人 |
[21:52] | Are they gonna come after me? | 他们会来找我吗 |
[21:55] | Possible. | 有可能 |
[22:17] | Members of the Wi family, please report to reception, | 维尔的家属请到前台报道 |
[22:21] | located on the first floor. | 前台在一楼 |
[22:32] | Excuse me. What are you doing? | 打扰一下 你们在干什么 |
[22:35] | Sergeant Tull, Vice Division. | 塔尔中士 副队长 |
[22:38] | What happened to the girl that was here earlier, | 之前送来的女孩怎么了 |
[22:40] | the one that was shot in the leg? | 就是大腿中枪的那个 |
[22:42] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[22:44] | They rushed her out of here, | 他们把她带出去了 |
[22:46] | took her somewhere else, all hush-hush. | 带她去了别的地方 都是保密的 |
[22:50] | Take us to Security. | 带我们去安保处 |
[23:00] | This is the seventh floor. Infectious diseases. | 这是七楼 传染病楼层 |
[23:04] | Not as bad as it sounds. | 不过没有听起来那么糟 |
[23:07] | Half the floor is disease labs. | 一半的楼层都是病理实验室 |
[23:11] | The other half is the isolation ward. | 剩下的是隔离病房 |
[23:14] | Isolation ward? This just gets better and better. | 隔离病房吗 这可真是越来越好了 |
[23:17] | It’s where they quarantine those patients. | 那是隔离病人的地方 |
[23:22] | Don’t worry. We haven’t had any outbreaks of Ebola. | 不过别担心 咱们还没有埃博拉患者的病例 |
[23:26] | Yet. | 暂时 |
[23:27] | Am I the only one on this floor? | 这层楼就我一个人吗 |
[23:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:31] | This is the safest place for you. | 对你来说这里是最安全的 |
[23:34] | Sorry, sir. I, uh, just finished clearing the floor. | 对不起 长官 我刚清理完地板 |
[23:37] | This is Officer Jacobs. | 这是雅各布警官 |
[23:39] | He’ll be keeping an eye on you tonight, just in case. | 以防万一 今晚他会守着你 |
[23:45] | You sure I’m gonna be safe here? | 你确定我在这是安全的吗 |
[23:47] | We gave you an alias. | 我们给你安排了一个化名 |
[23:50] | Even if the killer could find you, | 即使凶手真找到了你 |
[23:53] | there’s a cop, an armed cop, right outside your door. | 这还有荷枪实弹的警察 就在你门外守着 |
[23:58] | Wait, what about my sister? | 等等 我妹妹呢 |
[24:00] | I dropped her here earlier at the hospital | 事情发生之前 |
[24:02] | before everything happened. | 我把她送到了医院 |
[24:04] | She’ll be fine. | 她也不会有事的 |
[24:09] | I’m really sorry I’m a lousy witness. | 作为一个差劲的证人 我很抱歉 |
[24:13] | Oh, no, don’t be. | 不 别这么想 |
[24:16] | You’ve been a great help. | 你帮了大忙 |
[24:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:21] | Well, yeah. | 好吧 有点差 |
[24:25] | But you did get me out of poker night, which is really cool. | 但你让我摆脱了扑克之夜 这就很棒 |
[24:32] | Detective, can I ask what you’re doing in San Juan? | 警探 你能告诉我你在圣胡安做什么吗 |
[24:38] | Why everybody comes to the island. | 大家都因为什么来这岛上 |
[24:41] | Running from ghosts. | 逃离鬼魂 |
[24:44] | You didn’t know that? | 你不知道吗 |
[24:47] | So, no family, huh? | 所以 没有家人吗 |
[24:51] | Guys like me… | 像我这种人 |
[24:56] | don’t stick around. | 从不停留的 |
[25:03] | The officer will be outside the door. | 警察就在门外 |
[25:06] | If you need anything, the nurses will be on duty. | 如果你有需要 也有护士在值班 |
[25:08] | Just hit the button. | 只需要按一下按钮 |
[25:13] | That your phone? | 你的手机吗 |
[25:14] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[25:18] | I’ll put my phone in, okay? | 我把我的号码存进去了 可以吗 |
[25:21] | Um, my cell’s on here. | 你也有我的号码了 |
[25:24] | If you have any problems, just call me directly. | 你有任何困难 立刻打给我 |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:30] | Call Lieutenant Wakes, not 911. | 打给威克斯中尉 而不是报警电话 |
[25:34] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[25:36] | Except one thing. | 还有一件事 |
[25:39] | I’d like you to call me Steve. | 我希望你叫我史蒂夫 |
[25:43] | “To serve and protect.” | 服务大众 保卫正义 |
[25:47] | Let’s see. Madison Taylor. | 来看看 麦迪逊·泰勒 |
[25:50] | And, uh, Emily Taylor. | 然后 艾米丽·泰勒 |
[25:53] | Her sister, I believe. Staying at the children’s ward. | 我想应该是她妹妹 在儿童病房 |
[25:56] | Uh, no, just… just Madison. | 不 只要查麦迪逊 |
[25:58] | And the officer that, uh, came by | 有个警察 路过的 |
[26:01] | and wanted to move her, his name was? | 想要带走她 他的名字是什么 |
[26:03] | Uh, Wakes. Lieutenant Wakes. | 威克斯 威克斯中尉 |
[26:06] | Wakes. | 威克斯 |
[26:08] | And you said they moved her to the seventh floor? | 你说他把她带去了七楼 |
[26:10] | Yes. Quarantine room 707. | 对 707隔离病房 |
[26:13] | That’s been closed due to Hurricane Maria’s damage. | 本来由于玛利亚飓风的破坏已经关闭了 |
[26:16] | – Is she some kind of witness or something? – Not exactly. | -她是某种证人还是其他什么 -并不 |
[26:19] | We believe she’s a person of interest | 根据新的消息 |
[26:21] | with new information that came in. | 我们相信她是嫌疑人 |
[26:25] | Well, I can round up staff if you need backup. | 如果你们需要 我可以召集员工 |
[26:27] | No, no, we can’t involve civilians. | 不 不行 我们不能让平民参与 |
[26:29] | But what you can do is lock down that seventh floor. | 你能做的就是把七楼封锁起来 |
[26:32] | Well, | 好吧 |
[26:34] | I can initiate an elevator lockdown | 我可以开启电梯锁定 |
[26:37] | that will restrict the elevators to key-card access only. | 只有用钥匙卡才可以使用电梯 |
[26:41] | Now, the stairs, I can lock those from here | 至于楼梯 我只能在楼梯间的一侧上锁 |
[26:43] | only on the stairwell side. | 把他们锁在楼层里面 |
[26:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:46] | And do me a favor. Alert the staff. | 帮个忙 提醒员工 |
[26:50] | Let them know to report anything that’s suspicious. | 发现任何可疑事情 立刻报告 |
[26:52] | And keep them out of our way for their own safety. | 为了他们的安全 让他们远离我们 |
[26:57] | Wakes is in charge of special projects for major crimes, right? | 威克斯是重案组的 对吗 |
[27:00] | Now we know who’s pulling the strings. | 现在 我们知道是谁在幕后操纵了 |
[27:02] | Marcos and Williams clean up the scene? | 马库斯和威廉姆斯清理现场了吗 |
[27:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:08] | You know, Wakes is one of those diligent fucks. | 威克斯可是那种尽心尽力的人 |
[27:11] | He’s not gonna stop at this. | 他不会就此罢休的 |
[27:13] | I’m gonna put Marcos and Williams on him. | 我派马库斯和威廉姆斯来对付他 |
[27:15] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[27:21] | 清理现场 除掉威克斯 | |
[27:34] | Yeah, we see him posted. | 是的 我们知道了他的职务 |
[27:36] | We’ll let him know we’re taking over. | 我们会让他知道我们接管了 |
[27:38] | Whoa, hey. You guys can’t be up here. This area is off limits. | 嘿 你们不能在这里 这是禁区 |
[27:42] | Hey, relax, kid. We’re here to relieve you. | 放松 孩子 我们是来帮你的 |
[27:45] | Lieutenant Wakes didn’t say anything about a relief shift. | 威克斯中尉没说过任何人会来换班 |
[27:49] | Consider yourself lucky. Why don’t you take a break? | 那你该觉得自己很幸运 为什么不歇歇呢 |
[27:52] | I, uh, got to check with Wakes. | 我得去跟威克斯确认一下 |
[27:54] | Yeah, no problemo. I have him right here. | 放松 没事的 我正打给他呢 |
[28:04] | You should’ve taken the night off, kiddo. | 你今晚该休息了 孩子 |
[28:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:44] | I’ll lock up the stairwells. You disable the switchboard. | 我把楼梯间封锁了 你去把总机关掉 |
[29:43] | Officer Jacobs? | 雅各布警官 |
[31:24] | Is this the right room? | 是这个房间吗 |
[31:30] | – Yeah. This is it. – Then where in the hell is she? | -是 就是这个 -那她到底去哪了 |
[31:33] | That door’s locked from the inside. | 门是从里面锁上的 |
[31:39] | Goddamn it! There’s another door! | 该死 还有另一扇门 |
[31:41] | Shit! | 该死 |
[33:36] | – Did you… – Yeah. | -是你吗 -是 |
[33:38] | Locked them out. | 把他们锁在外面 |
[33:42] | She’s near the elevator. | 她在电梯附近 |
[35:55] | Paging Dr. Hanover. Please report to trauma room three. | 呼叫汉诺威医生 请速前往三号创伤室 |
[36:33] | Open the fucking door! | 快他妈开门 |
[36:43] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[36:49] | Somebody… Somebody help me. | 来人 来人救救我 |
[36:51] | Somebody please help me. | 有没有人救救我 |
[36:57] | No one’s gonna help you, Princess. | 没人会来救你的 小公主 |
[37:01] | I’ve already called the police. | 我已经叫警察了 |
[37:03] | We are the fucking police. | 我们他妈就是警察 |
[37:05] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[37:12] | Pierce, put that down. | 皮尔斯 把它放下吧 |
[37:24] | Madison? | 麦迪逊 |
[37:29] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字的 |
[37:31] | We are the police, Madison. We’re the good guys. | 我们是警察 麦迪逊 我们是好人 |
[37:34] | Everything is okay. It’s just a misunderstanding. | 没事的 都是一场误会 |
[37:36] | But he was chasing me with a gun. | 但他拿着枪在追我 |
[37:40] | Yeah, that was a mistake. | 是啊 那是他的错 |
[37:43] | You see, my partner here thought that you were, um… | 我的搭档还以为你是 |
[37:46] | someone else. | 你是别人 |
[37:48] | Listen. My name is Sergeant Tull. | 听好 我叫塔尔中士 |
[37:52] | We were responding to a call made by Protective Services. | 我们接到保护服务部门的电话 |
[37:55] | That’s the police guard that was protecting you earlier. | 派出之前保护你的警方保镖 |
[37:57] | When we arrived to the scene, | 当我们到现场的时候 |
[37:58] | we found him dead and you missing. | 我们发现他死了 你失踪了 |
[38:02] | Somebody killed him. | 有人杀了他 |
[38:05] | – It was you. You killed him. – No. | -是你 你杀了他 -不是 |
[38:09] | It was someone who was after you. | 是在追杀你的人 |
[38:14] | We secured the floor room by room, | 我们一间一间房间排查确保楼面安全 |
[38:16] | and that’s when you popped up out of nowhere. | 然后你就突然出现了 |
[38:19] | My partner… | 我的搭档 |
[38:21] | Detective Pierce, well, | 皮尔斯警探 |
[38:23] | you can tell that you spooked him pretty bad. | 你可把他吓坏了 |
[38:25] | He thought you were the perp. | 他以为你是犯人 |
[38:28] | You know, it’s dark, | 这里又黑 |
[38:29] | the adrenaline is pumping, you’re not thinking straight. | 肾上腺素激增 脑子就会不清醒 |
[38:33] | Now, yes, he did have his gun out, | 没错 他的确掏枪了 |
[38:35] | but we were looking for the perp. | 但我们是在找犯人 |
[38:40] | You know, this whole thing is really one big misunderstanding. | 这整件事都是个巨大的误会 |
[38:43] | But we are both relieved that you are okay. | 但你没事 我们都松了一口气 |
[38:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:52] | Open the door. | 开门吧 |
[38:55] | We’re all on the same team here. | 我们是一条战线上的 |
[39:05] | – Okay. – You made the right decision, Madison. | -好吧 -正确的决定 麦迪逊 |
[39:09] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[39:12] | My guard, Officer, um, Davidson. | 我的保镖警官 戴维森 |
[39:16] | What happened to his body? | 他的尸体怎么样了 |
[39:21] | Officer Davidson? | 戴维森警官吗 |
[39:22] | Yes, we found his body in a… in an empty patient room. | 没错 我们在 一间空病房里发现的尸体 |
[39:28] | Poor kid. | 这孩子太惨了 |
[39:30] | Poor kid. His name was, um, Officer Jacobs. | 孩子太惨了 他的名字是 雅各布警官 |
[39:34] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[39:40] | Right. No, that’s-that’s what I said. | 是啊 不 我刚刚就这么说的 |
[39:42] | Officer Jacobs. | 雅各布警官 |
[39:50] | – Can I see your badge again? – Of course. | -我能再看一眼你的警徽吗 -当然 |
[40:05] | That’s not a cop’s gun. | 这不是警察的配枪 |
[40:06] | It has a silencer. | 上面有消音器 |
[40:11] | Madison, open the door. | 麦迪逊 开门 |
[40:14] | This really is the only way. | 你只有这个选择 |
[40:17] | Open the door now. | 现在 开门 |
[40:19] | So much for good cop, bad cop. | 红脸白脸唱够了 |
[41:02] | No! | 别 |
[41:16] | Please leave me alone! | 求你们了 别管我了 |
[41:18] | I didn’t see anything! | 我什么都没看到 |
[41:20] | It’s not what you saw. It’s what you have. | 和你看到什么无关 和你有的东西有关 |
[41:23] | I don’t have anything. | 我什么都没有 |
[41:26] | What I want is not on you. | 我想要的不是你有的东西 |
[41:29] | It’s in you. | 是你体内的东西 |
[41:34] | Madison, you’re bleeding. You’re dying. | 麦迪逊 你在失血 你要死了 |
[41:38] | Open the door so I can help you. | 开门 我才能帮你 |
[42:38] | Analyzing heart rhythm. | 正在分析心率 |
[42:42] | Do not touch the patient. | 请不要触摸患者 |
[42:47] | Charging. Stay clear of the patient. | 正在充电 请远离患者 |
[42:55] | Press the orange button now. | 现在请按橙色按钮 |
[43:00] | Shock delivered. | 已放电 |
[43:26] | – Hey, Steve. – What do you got? | -史蒂夫 -什么消息 |
[43:29] | Got something. Another shell. | 又有线索了 另一个弹壳 |
[43:31] | Projectile mark says may be a Glock. Look. | 看弹痕有可能是一把格洛克 |
[43:33] | The lab will have to verify, so… | 得送去实验室验证一下 |
[43:36] | Tag it and bag it. | 标记好放到袋子里 |
[43:40] | Goddamn. Any bullets? | 该死 有子弹吗 |
[43:42] | Yeah. In the primary, there are six impacts in total. | 有 在第一现场共有六处弹痕 |
[43:46] | Couple in Dumpster, two in asphalt, | 大垃圾桶上有几发 柏油路上有两发 |
[43:48] | and two right there in the wall. | 那边墙上还有两发 |
[43:49] | All hard-impact fragments. No ballistics. | 都是硬冲击 无法进行弹道分析 |
[43:53] | Tight groups of two? | 两处挨得近吗 |
[43:54] | Yeah, sure. Three inches on the tarmac. | 是的 柏油路上隔了7厘米 |
[43:58] | And a break over there, maybe inch, inch and a half. | 那边空了一点 大概2到4厘米 |
[44:00] | Right there in the Dumpster, there’s a foot between them. | 再就是大垃圾桶了 中间隔了30厘米 |
[44:03] | They got sloppy. | 他们马虎了 |
[44:09] | Got something. | 有线索了 |
[44:11] | Got two somethings. | 两个线索 |
[44:16] | Definitely two shooters. One forward, one behind to cover. | 肯定有两个枪手 一个在前 一个在后掩护 |
[44:24] | There’s gotta be another fragment close by. | 附近肯定还有一块碎片 |
[44:27] | I’m on it. | 我在查了 |
[44:29] | There’s a problem. They need us at the warehouse. | 出问题了 他们想让我们去仓库 |
[44:32] | The other crime scene? | 另一个犯罪现场吗 |
[44:35] | That’s the problem. It doesn’t appear to be a crime scene. | 这就是问题所在 那里好像不是犯罪现场 |
[46:12] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[46:24] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[46:37] | Lori is 16, and she can do whatever she wants. | 洛莉也是16岁 她想做什么就能做什么 |
[46:39] | – She is not you. – Well, you’re not Mom. | -她不是你 -你不是我妈 |
[46:52] | I don’t want to stay here alone. | 我不想一个人待在这里 |
[46:57] | Stay with me. | 陪着我 |
[47:08] | Not here. | 不能在这儿 |
[47:10] | Not gonna die here. | 不能在这里死掉 |
[47:36] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[48:12] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Hello? | 不好意思 不好意思 你好 |
[48:15] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[48:17] | You need to help me, please. There are two men chasing me. | 请你帮帮我 有两个男人在追我 |
[48:23] | Wait. No. Shush! | 等等 不要 嘘 |
[48:25] | Shh! Please. I need help. | 嘘 求你了 我需要帮助 |
[48:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[48:51] | Security! The señorita. | 保安 那个女孩 |
[49:03] | – The girl! Over there! – Okay, thank you. | -那个女孩 在那里 -好的 谢谢 |
[49:06] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[49:54] | – This one’s locked. – They’re all locked. | -这扇门锁住了 -所有门都锁住了 |
[50:19] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的 |
[50:50] | Goddamn. How’d she open that? | 该死 她怎么打开的 |
[50:53] | It doesn’t matter. It’s a service elevator. | 无所谓 这是服务电梯 |
[50:55] | It only goes down to one floor. | 只能去一个楼层 |
[50:59] | Come on. | 快点 |
[51:18] | Patience. CSS is packing up. | 耐心点 犯罪现场部门正在收尾 |
[51:20] | We’ll get him while he’s alone. | 我们在他独处的时候抓他 |
[51:28] | But just in case. | 但以防万一 |
[51:38] | What the hell? You guys are packing up? | 什么鬼 你们已经开始收拾了吗 |
[51:41] | Yes, we are. There’s no crime scene here, Steve. | 是啊 这里不是犯罪现场 史蒂夫 |
[51:44] | – No crime scene? – Yep. | -不是犯罪现场吗 -不是 |
[51:46] | I saw the body myself. | 我亲眼看到尸体的 |
[51:48] | I’m not saying there wasn’t a crime. | 我不是说这里没有犯过罪 |
[51:49] | There’s just no scene. | 只是说这里不是现场 |
[51:51] | Look, K-9 says there was drugs. | 听着 K9说这里有过毒品 |
[51:54] | There’s not even enough trace to tell us what kind. | 但量少到我们都不知道是什么毒品 |
[51:56] | Latents? None. | 有藏起来的吗 没有 |
[51:58] | Your victim was about here, right? | 你的受害人差不多就在这里 对吧 |
[52:00] | Right? Right here. Okay. | 对吧 就在这里 好 |
[52:02] | Yeah, I saw him. Right here. | 没错 我看到他了 就在这里 |
[52:04] | – Okay. – Right here! | -好的 -就在这里 |
[52:06] | So luminol showed blood here, | 鲁米诺试剂表明这里有血 |
[52:08] | trace amounts, and decreasing. | 很少量 而且在减少 |
[52:11] | – Decreasing? – Yep. | -在减少吗 -没错 |
[52:12] | Somebody cleaned up with hydrogen peroxide. | 有人用过氧化氢清理过了 |
[52:14] | It degrades the hemoglobin to a point that | 它能降解血红蛋白 |
[52:17] | luminol can’t pick it up. | 鲁米诺试剂就检测不到了 |
[52:18] | And here… | 这里 |
[52:20] | We saw this when we were black-lighting the luminol. | 我们在用紫外线看鲁米诺试剂的时候发现了 |
[52:23] | Bills marked with UV ink injection violet. | 紫外油墨标注过的纸币 |
[52:26] | Nearly $200,000? | 近20万美金 |
[52:28] | One hundred and eighty-two. | 是18万2千美金 |
[52:32] | Is it yours? | 是你的吗 |
[52:34] | Yeah. Jimmy Gonzo was my snitch. | 是啊 吉米·冈佐是我的线人 |
[52:38] | Given me seven busts. | 给我告过七次密了 |
[52:41] | We hit a wall. Deals got canceled. | 我们碰壁了 交易取消了 |
[52:44] | Jimmy said there was a protection racket going around. | 吉米说附近有人在收保护费 |
[52:48] | Did you hear about any of that? | 你有听说过吗 |
[52:50] | So I had some guys plant some traceable cash. | 所以我让人备了点可追踪的现金 |
[52:53] | Next thing I know, he thinks he’s been made. | 后来 他觉得他暴露了 |
[52:56] | Sounds like he was right. | 感觉他是对的 |
[52:58] | Whoever’s running the racket killed him. | 那个收保护费的人杀了他 |
[53:02] | We’re talking someone who can take busts… | 我们说的是一个逮捕别人 |
[53:06] | and spot marked money. | 认得出标记过的钱的人 |
[53:08] | You’re saying a cop did this? | 你是说是个警察干的 |
[53:12] | Not “cop.” | 不是一个警察 |
[53:13] | Cops. More than one. | 警察们 不止一个 |
[54:10] | Miss! What are you doing here? | 小姐 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[54:15] | They’re trying to kill me. You’ve got to get me out of here. | 有人想杀了我 你得把我带出这里 |
[54:18] | Calm down. This is a service floor. | 冷静一下 这里是服务楼层 |
[54:20] | – Okay. – It’s off limits to patients. | -好的 -病人不能来这里 |
[54:22] | I’m not a patient. I mean, I am a patient. | 我不是病人 算是吧 |
[54:24] | But they’ve locked down the elevators. | 但他们封锁了电梯 |
[54:25] | You’ve gotta get me out. | 你得把我弄出去 |
[54:31] | Front desk, this is Officer Carroll. | 前台 我是卡罗尔警官 |
[54:33] | I’m gonna need some backup. I’ve, uh… I’ve got the patient. | 我需要支援 我找到病人了 |
[57:42] | She took his damn keys. | 她拿走了他的钥匙 |
[57:47] | The memory card. | 存储卡 |
[57:49] | I lost the goddamn memory card. | 我把存储卡弄丢了 |
[57:53] | What the hell are we gonna do now? | 我们他妈现在该怎么办 |
[57:57] | It’s time to take it up a notch. | 该让事态升升级了 |
[58:04] | Attention all staff. | 所有人员注意 |
[58:06] | Escaped patient on quarantine floor. | 在隔离楼层发现逃跑病人 |
[58:09] | Please report to Security as soon as possible. | 请尽快向保安处报告 |
[58:28] | Hello? Anyone here? | 有人吗 |
[59:26] | Maddie. | 麦蒂 |
[1:03:30] | Just a minute. | 马上来 |
[1:03:34] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[1:03:35] | Talk about the damn money. | 谈谈钱的事 |
[1:03:42] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了 老兄 |
[1:03:44] | – I don’t know. You tell us. – Is there a problem? | -我不知道 你说啊 -有问题吗 |
[1:03:47] | – A problem? – Who’s your contact? | -什么问题 -谁是你的联络员 |
[1:03:49] | – Don’t have a contact. – Who’s stringing you? | -我没有联络员 -谁指使你的 |
[1:03:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[1:03:55] | You know, you’re a fucking idiot. You know that? | 你就是个傻逼 你知道吗 |
[1:03:58] | We’re cops. | 我们是警察 |
[1:04:00] | Do you really think that we wouldn’t notice marked bills? | 你觉得我们发现不了那些钱上有标记吗 |
[1:04:03] | I don’t have any marked bills. | 我没有在钱上做标记啊 |
[1:04:08] | Hey, man, I thought we were friends. | 嘿 我以为我们是朋友 |
[1:04:11] | Hey, hey, man, I’m sorry. | 嘿 朋友 对不起 |
[1:04:22] | Got to be somewhere. | 一定就在这 |
[1:04:24] | We’ll find it, man. We’ll find it. | 我们会找到的 朋友 会找到的 |
[1:04:27] | Come on. | 天哪 |
[1:04:30] | 没有网络信号 搜索中 | |
[1:04:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:04:48] | Wakes, Major Crimes. | 这里是重案组威克斯 |
[1:04:49] | Lieutenant, listen to me. | 听我说 中尉 |
[1:04:50] | The guys that are chasing me, they’re the shooters. | 那些枪手 他们在找我 |
[1:04:53] | Madison? Madison, are you okay? | 麦迪逊 你怎么样了 |
[1:04:56] | Where are you now? Are you safe? | 你在哪呢 安全吗 |
[1:04:59] | Listen. You have to listen to me. They’re cops. | 听着 你必须听我的 他们是警察 |
[1:05:02] | I know, I know. I just don’t know who. | 我知道 我只是不知道是谁 |
[1:05:05] | O-Okay. Their names are, uh, Tull. Tull and Pierce. | 嗯 他们的名字是塔尔和皮尔斯 |
[1:05:09] | Of course. From Vice. | 当然了 辑捕队的 |
[1:05:10] | Wait. How do you know? | 等等 你怎么知道的 |
[1:05:13] | Because they’re here, and they’re chasing after me. | 因为他们在这 他们一直在追我 |
[1:05:15] | Madison, listen to me. Where are you? | 麦迪逊 听着 你在哪呢 |
[1:05:17] | Uh, I… I’m in the morgue. | 嗯 我 我在停尸房 |
[1:05:19] | What? The morgue? | 什么 停尸房 |
[1:05:20] | Just stay there! | 呆在那别动 |
[1:05:22] | Just stay there, Madison. I’m on my way. | 别动 麦迪逊 我马上过来 |
[1:05:24] | I have to get my sister. | 我要去找我妹妹 |
[1:05:27] | Listen, don’t worry. | 听着 别担心 |
[1:05:29] | Just stay there, Madison. | 就呆在那 麦迪逊 |
[1:05:31] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[1:05:32] | Madison? | 麦迪逊 |
[1:05:34] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[1:05:35] | Madison! | 麦迪逊 |
[1:05:36] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:05:38] | Maddie! | 麦蒂 |
[1:05:42] | Madison! | 麦迪逊 |
[1:06:31] | Williams, Vice. | 威廉姆斯 辑捕队 |
[1:06:35] | Yeah. I guess that makes you… | 那你肯定就是 |
[1:06:38] | the other partner. | 他的同伙吧 |
[1:06:42] | Leech. | 利琪 |
[1:06:43] | The whole goddamn department must be in on it. | 整个部门肯定都他妈的参与了 |
[1:06:50] | Hundred bucks says there’s a gallon in the trunk. | 我敢打赌他们的后备箱里有一加仑汽油 |
[1:06:54] | Along with Jimmy’s body. | 还有吉米的尸体 |
[1:07:09] | – I need units at Midtown General. – Go ahead. | -需要一队人来市中心综合医院 -请讲 |
[1:07:12] | Code Three. Repeat, Code Three. | 十分紧急 重复 十分紧急 |
[1:07:14] | Copy. We’ll have units proceed to the location. | 收到 我们会派人去那里 |
[1:07:17] | Ten minutes ETA. Over. | 预计十分钟后到达 结束 |
[1:07:18] | Ten minutes? | 要十分钟吗 |
[1:07:48] | She’s here. I know it. | 我能肯定她就在这 |
[1:07:51] | Perfect. Put her on. | 好的 让她听着 |
[1:07:55] | Madison? | 麦迪逊 |
[1:07:58] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 |
[1:08:03] | I have someone here who, um, | 这里有人 |
[1:08:05] | wants to say hello. | 要跟你打招呼 |
[1:08:14] | Maddie, why are the police here? | 麦蒂 为什么警察会在这里 |
[1:08:20] | It’s real simple, Maddie. | 麦蒂 事情很简单 |
[1:08:23] | Come on out, and I’ll let her go. | 你快点出现 我就放她走 |
[1:08:27] | Madison, this is your last chance. | 麦迪逊 这是你最后的机会了 |
[1:08:32] | Don’t make this harder than it already is. | 别把事情弄得更糟 |
[1:08:37] | Maddie. | 麦蒂 |
[1:08:59] | Now you can’t run. | 现在你跑不了了 |
[1:09:16] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:09:17] | Everything is just fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[1:09:28] | Madison? | 麦迪逊 |
[1:09:41] | We’re keeping her body alive, but… | 我们现在用机器维持着她的呼吸 |
[1:09:44] | but it’s just her body. | 但她已经脑死亡了 |
[1:09:47] | How, uh… How long? | 能维持多久 |
[1:09:49] | Your parents’ insurance only covers 30 days | 在这种情况下 你父母的保险 |
[1:09:54] | of life support in these situations. | 只够维持她的生命支持系统30天 |
[1:09:56] | But you’re gonna have to make a decision soon. | 你要尽快做决定了 |
[1:10:05] | I’m so sorry, Madison. | 节哀 麦迪逊 |
[1:10:11] | Did you ask him, Maddie? | 你问医生了吗 麦蒂 |
[1:10:14] | Did you ask him if she’s gonna wake up? | 她能不能醒过来呀 你问了吗 |
[1:10:31] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:10:34] | Maddie, wake up. | 麦蒂 醒醒 |
[1:10:37] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[1:10:44] | I think that one worked. | 有作用了 |
[1:10:52] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想怎样 |
[1:10:54] | Well, at first we wanted that bullet out of your leg. | 首先 我们要把你腿里的子弹取出来 |
[1:10:59] | But, you see, my partner here, the genius, | 但是 你知道 我这个天才搭档 |
[1:11:02] | he shot you with his service gun, and he’s a cop. | 用他的配枪打的你 他还是个警察 |
[1:11:05] | Which means his ballistics are in the system, | 这意味着这子弹的弹道在系统里有记录 |
[1:11:07] | which puts us at the scene of the crime. | 这就能证明我们出现在犯罪现场 |
[1:11:12] | We really need to know, where did you put that video card? | 我们还需要知道 你把存储卡放哪了 |
[1:11:16] | – If you touch my sister… – Shh. Stop. | -你敢动我妹妹 -嘘 别说了 |
[1:11:19] | You are in no position to make any threats. | 你现在根本威胁不到我们 |
[1:11:23] | I’ve already called the cops. They’re on their way. | 我已经报警了 他们快来了 |
[1:11:25] | You mean your buddy, Wakes? | 你是说你朋友威克斯吗 |
[1:11:28] | He ain’t coming to save you. | 他不会来救你的 |
[1:11:32] | There’s no one coming. | 没人会来救你的 |
[1:11:34] | It’s just you and us. | 你跟我们困在一起了 |
[1:11:37] | Come on, Madison. | 说吧 麦迪逊 |
[1:11:39] | Tell us where the card is, and I promise I’ll make this quick. | 告诉我们存储卡在哪 你就不会太痛苦 |
[1:11:44] | It’ll only hurt a little bit. Scout’s honor. | 只会疼一下 我保证 |
[1:11:47] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[1:11:50] | Still need to get that bullet out. | 还是需要把子弹弄出来 |
[1:11:52] | Why don’t we start by digging? | 我们开始挖吧 |
[1:11:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:11:58] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[1:12:01] | If you do that, we’re not gonna be able to find it. | 这样的话 我们既找不到子弹 |
[1:12:03] | She’s gonna bleed out. | 她还会失血过多死掉 |
[1:12:07] | Madison, I have to say I’m very, very disappointed in you. | 麦迪逊 我真的对你很失望 |
[1:12:12] | But maybe I should go get your sister. | 也许我需要把你妹妹带来 |
[1:12:14] | Maybe that will speed the process up a little bit. | 是不是能让你快点说 |
[1:12:18] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:12:19] | Let’s play around with these again. | 那让我们在玩儿会这个吧 |
[1:12:21] | Sterilizing now. Stand clear. | 正在消毒 准备 |
[1:12:37] | Doctor, where’s that girl I brought in earlier? | 医生 我之前带来的那个女孩在哪呢 |
[1:12:40] | – The shooter? – What? Not… | -那个枪手吗 -什么 不 |
[1:12:42] | No. No, no. The girl, Madison. | 不是 一个女孩 她叫麦迪逊 |
[1:12:44] | The other cops are searching for her now. | 有别的警察在找她 |
[1:12:47] | They said she was the shooting suspect. | 他们说她是枪击案的嫌疑人 |
[1:12:48] | Security had to close off most of the floors. | 保安不得不封锁大部分楼层 |
[1:12:51] | – Close off what? – All of it. Come with me. | -封锁哪儿 -全部楼层 跟我来 |
[1:12:59] | – How does that jolt your memory? – I barely felt it. | -这有帮你想起来什么吗 -我还没感觉呢 |
[1:13:03] | Really? Now you want to play? | 真的吗 那就再玩点儿厉害的 |
[1:13:07] | Let’s turn this up to a thousand. | 开到一千 |
[1:13:12] | Pierce. Pierce, pick up. | 皮尔斯 应答 皮尔斯 |
[1:13:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:13:17] | Stop it. Leave her alone. That’s an order. | 停吧 别管她了 这是命令 |
[1:13:20] | Damn it. I had the information almost from her. | 该死 她马上就就要告诉我了 |
[1:13:23] | Give me a second. | 再给我点时间 |
[1:13:26] | I haven’t heard from Williams and Marcos. | 威廉姆斯和马库斯那没有消息了 |
[1:13:29] | Wakes is onto us. You need to get out of there. Now. | 威克斯找上来了 你赶快离开那 现在 |
[1:13:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:13:36] | Oh, shit! | 天哪 操 |
[1:13:45] | Analyzing now. | 正在分析 |
[1:13:48] | Check for pulse. | 检查脉搏 |
[1:13:55] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[1:13:57] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[1:14:01] | I’m on my way. | 你给我等着 |
[1:14:04] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:14:07] | My sister’s okay, right? | 我姐姐没事吧 |
[1:14:14] | What’s gonna happen to her? | 她怎么样了 |
[1:14:17] | Why don’t we, um… | 我们 |
[1:14:20] | go find out together? | 一起去看看吧 |
[1:14:31] | I’m not gonna hurt you though. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[1:14:35] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[1:15:01] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:15:06] | Stop that. | 别出声 |
[1:15:16] | Let her go, asshole. | 放开她 混蛋 |
[1:15:21] | – Stevie. – I should’ve fucking known. | -史蒂夫 -我他妈早该知道的 |
[1:15:23] | You were always a shitty cop. | 你一直是个烂警察 |
[1:15:26] | Oh. Now, you’re no fun. | 天哪 你现在真没劲 |
[1:15:30] | You just had to go the officer route, | 你就非要搞领导的那一套 |
[1:15:32] | leave us poor grunts behind. | 让我们这种可怜的小兵怎么办 |
[1:15:34] | You give grunts a bad name. | 你坏了自己的名声 |
[1:15:36] | How is that shoulder, by the way? | 顺便问一下 你的肩膀还好吗 |
[1:15:40] | I’d be happy to snap it again. | 我可是很乐意再撕扯一下它 |
[1:15:42] | It’s been 20 years. | 20年前你都打不过我 |
[1:15:44] | You think you can handle it now? | 你觉得你现在可以吗 |
[1:15:47] | Let the kid go first. | 先让那个孩子走 |
[1:15:52] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:16:37] | Maddie. Maddie! | 麦蒂 麦蒂 |
[1:16:51] | – It’s okay. Honey. – No, no, no. | -亲爱的 我没事 – 不 不 |
[1:16:53] | It’s okay. Hey, hey, hey. It’s okay. | 没事的 嘿 我还好 |
[1:16:54] | Listen to me. We have to get out of here, okay? | 听着 我们必须出去 好吗 |
[1:16:57] | Come on. Let’s go. Come on. | 来 我们走 |
[1:17:40] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 |
[1:17:51] | – Are you… – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你 -我没事 |
[1:18:06] | Quick, quick. Go, go, go. Go! | 赶快 快点 走 快走 |
[1:18:16] | Honey. Go. Go. | 亲爱的 快走 |
[1:18:18] | Go, Emmy. | 艾米 快走 |
[1:18:21] | Go. Emmy, you go. | 走 艾米 你快走 |
[1:18:52] | I’m gonna kill your little sister first, bitch. | 我会先杀了你妹妹 贱人 |
[1:18:54] | It’ll be the last thing you see before I cut your eyes out. | 在我把你眼睛挖出来之前 最后好好看看 |
[1:18:58] | Come on, Maddie. Get up. | 来啊 麦蒂 站起来 |
[1:19:01] | Get up. | 快站起来 |
[1:19:03] | You ain’t running no more. Come on! | 你跑不了了 快点 |
[1:19:06] | I got your sister. What are you gonna do? | 你妹妹在我手上 你能怎样 |
[1:19:09] | Get up. | 快起来 |
[1:19:11] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:19:19] | Put her down. | 放开她 |
[1:19:20] | Or what? Are you gonna shoot? | 不然你能怎样 开枪吗 |
[1:19:23] | Have you ever fired a weapon before, Maddie? | 你之前摸过枪吗 麦蒂 |
[1:19:26] | Don’t worry, Emily. It’s all gonna be over quick. | 别担心 艾米丽 很快就会结束了 |
[1:19:31] | Emmy. | 艾米 |
[1:19:33] | Maddie. Maddie. | 麦蒂 麦蒂 |
[1:19:35] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[1:19:38] | Maddie. | 麦蒂 |
[1:19:39] | Come on. Come on. | 怎么 怕了 |
[1:20:06] | Shh. It’s okay. | 嘘 没事了 |
[1:20:08] | Shh, shh, shh. It’s okay. You’re safe. It’s okay. | 嘘 没事了 你安全了 |
[1:20:19] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 都过去了 |
[1:20:23] | Just breathe. It’s okay. | 呼吸 都过去了 |
[1:20:33] | I told you you’d make it. | 我跟你说过你会做到的 |
[1:20:43] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:20:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:20:58] | Your evidence. | 给你的证据 |
[1:21:01] | Thanks for coming back. | 谢谢你回来 |
[1:21:09] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[1:21:12] | You’re gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[1:21:17] | Behave yourselves. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:21:19] | I’ll be back with some help. | 我去叫些援助来 |
[1:21:23] | It’s okay. You’re safe now. It’s okay. | 没事了 你现在安全了 |