英文名称:Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Earth, birthplace of the human race, | 地球 人类的发源地 |
[01:02] | A species much like our own, | 一个和我们相似的种族 |
[01:06] | Capable of great compassion | 富于同情 |
[01:10] | And great violence. | 也充满暴力 |
[01:23] | For in our quest to protect the humans, | 在保护人类的过程中 |
[01:26] | a deeper revelation dawns. | 揭开了尘封的往事 |
[01:29] | Our worlds have met before. | 原来我们早已相识 |
[02:10] | Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen | 变形金刚 卷土重来 |
[02:18] | -Newsflash from the BBC. -Breaking news out of Shanghai. | -BBC新闻快报 -上海最新消息 |
[02:21] | There’s been a major toxic spill in the Shanghai factory district. | 上海工业区发生了一起重大毒气泄露事件 |
[02:25] | We’re staying on top of this developing story for you. | 我们为你报道事态的最新进展 |
[02:28] | We will bring you any new information as we get it. | 我们会随时报道最新消息 |
[02:36] | NEST Seahawks approaching target. | 海鹰正在接近目标 |
[02:39] | Three minutes until evacuation is complete, sir. | 完成疏散还有三分钟 长官 |
[02:43] | Chinese airspace has been locked and sealed, one-mile radius. | 中国领空已经封锁 范围一英里 |
[02:46] | All right, give NEST team the go. | 很好 让巢穴行动 |
[02:48] | Black Hawks, you’re clear to land. | 黑鹰 着陆 |
[02:51] | Ding-a-ling! Come out and get your ice cream. | 叮铃铃 快出来吃冰激凌 |
[02:57] | Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whupping. | 藏起来的霸天虎 你们就等着挨揍吧 |
[03:07] | For the last two years, an advance team of new Autobots | 过去两年里 我带领汽车人先遣队 |
[03:10] | has taken refuge here under my command. | 来到地球避难 |
[03:14] | Arcees, get ready to launch. | 阿尔茜 准备出发 |
[03:16] | We’re locked and loaded. | 准备好了 |
[03:17] | Together, we form an alliance with the humans, | 我们与人类结为盟友 |
[03:21] | a secret but brave squad of soldiers. | 他们是一群勇敢的无名英雄 |
[03:25] | All right, listen up. China’s cover story on this one is “toxic spill.” | 听好了 中国方面把这事掩饰为 有毒物质泄漏 |
[03:28] | They had to evac the area for search and rescue. | 以便进行疏散和搜救 |
[03:30] | This makes six enemy contacts in eight months. | 这是我们八个月内第六次和敌人交手 |
[03:32] | We gotta make sure this one does not get out in the public eye, | 这次行动不能让公众知道 |
[03:35] | so keep it tight. | 所以务必保密 |
[03:36] | A classified strike team called NEST. | 这支秘密部队代号为巢穴 |
[03:40] | We hunt for what remains of our Decepticon foes | 我们搜寻隐藏在全球各地… |
[03:44] | hiding in different countries around the globe. | 残余的霸天虎 |
[03:47] | Roll in Alpha through Echo now. | 向E区进发 |
[03:58] | Move out! Let’s go! | 出发 我们走 |
[04:17] | All right, Ironhide. We got echoes. They’re close. | 铁皮 到达E区 |
[04:22] | Steel stacks at 2 o’clock. | 钢材仓库 两点钟方向 |
[04:35] | He’s here. I smell him. | 他在这儿 我闻到了 |
[04:43] | It’s close. It’s getting closer. | 它在附近 越来越近了 |
[04:50] | -Oh, no. -What have you got? | -不 -看到什么? |
[04:53] | Thermal ripple. | 热源很强 |
[04:57] | Right, everybody, be steady. We’re right on top of it. | 大家沉住气 它就在前面 |
[05:12] | He’s miner! | 是挖掘机 |
[05:30] | Panther 1, requesting fire mission now! | 黑豹一号 请求火力支援 |
[05:33] | Gunships on station. Roll in hot! | 武装直升机开火 |
[05:35] | Dog 1, now we are engaging. | 斗犬一号 我们开火了 |
[05:46] | We got a second Decepticon. | 又发现一个霸天虎 |
[05:50] | Arcee twins! Target coming your way! | 阿尔茜 双胞胎 目标朝你们来了 |
[05:58] | I got him, I got him! | 我看到了 看到了 |
[06:29] | I screwed that up. I’m okay. I’m all right. | 我搞砸了 不过我还没事 |
[06:33] | -This is combat, man. -Total brain freeze, man. | -这是战斗 -脑袋碰傻了 |
[06:35] | What’s wrong with you? | 你发什么颠? |
[06:40] | Bring in Sideswipe! | 横炮上 |
[06:43] | Clear a path! | 让开道 |
[07:01] | Damn, I’m good! | 哇塞 我太棒了 |
[07:11] | Air support, we need Big Buddha to deliver the drop now! | 空中支援 把老大送下来 |
[07:17] | Clear to drop in five, four, three, two, one. | 准备降落 五 四 三 二 一 |
[07:35] | Autobots, I’m in pursuit! | 汽车人 我来对付他 |
[08:07] | Pull over! | 停下吧 |
[08:29] | Punk-ass Decepticon! | 娘娘腔霸天虎 |
[08:31] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗? |
[08:34] | This is not your planet to rule! | 这个星球不是你们说了算 |
[08:37] | The Fallen shall rise again. | 堕落金刚会卷土重来 |
[08:42] | That doesn’t sound good. | 看来会有麻烦 |
[08:43] | Not today. | 但不是今天 |
[08:50] | Come on, let’s go! All hands on deck! | 快点 该走了 都出来 |
[08:53] | -Frankie, Mojo, out! -Come on, kiddo, we’re on a schedule. | -弗兰基 魔球 出去 -小伙子快点 我们赶时间 |
[08:56] | Slow down, Dad. Why are you in such a hurry to get rid of me? | 慢点老爸 怎么这么急赶我走啊? |
[08:58] | Did you rent the room out? | 你把我的房间租出去了? |
[09:00] | No, I got other ideas for your room | 没有 不过你的房间我另有安排 |
[09:01] | and it rhymes with “home theater.” | 把它当家庭影院很不错 |
[09:08] | Look what I found. It’s your little baby booties. | 看我找到了什么 你的婴儿鞋 |
[09:13] | -Ma. -My little baby-bootie boy. | -妈妈 -我的宝贝儿子 |
[09:17] | -You can’t go. -You see this, Dad? | -你不要走 -看到了吗? 爸爸 |
[09:19] | This is how you’re supposed to react | 你该像妈妈这样对我 |
[09:19] | when the fruit of your loins… | 特别是在你的亲儿子就要走出家门… |
[09:20] | goes out into the cruel world to fend for himself, okay? | 进入这个残酷的世界讨生活的时候 明白吗? |
[09:22] | Yeah, my heart bleeds for you, pal. College, bummer! | 好吧 我的心都碎了 这样满意了吧 |
[09:25] | You have to come home every holiday, not just big ones. | 每个假期都要回来 不仅仅是大假 |
[09:29] | You have to come home for Halloween. | 万圣节也要回来 |
[09:31] | Well, I can’t come home for Halloween, Mom. | 万圣节我回不来 妈妈 |
[09:32] | -Well, then we’ll come to you. -You’re not coming. | -那我们去看你 -你别来 |
[09:34] | -No, we’re not going anywhere. -We’ll dress up. | -我们哪儿也不去 -我们会装扮好 |
[09:35] | -We’ll be in costumes. -You’ll never know it’s us. | -我们穿万圣节衣服 -你就认不出我们了 |
[09:36] | -You can’t do that, Mom. -Would you let the kid breathe, | -你不能这样 妈妈 -能让孩子喘口气吗 |
[09:38] | for crying out loud? Come on. Go pack. | 别哭啦 来收拾行李 快点 |
[09:40] | There’s no way you’re packed for a month-long trip. | 你收拾的行李太少 这可不行 |
[09:42] | Come on, chop, chop! Let’s go. March, young lady. | 快点 来吧 跑步前进 小妞 |
[09:46] | -Dad. -I love it when you call me “young lady,” | -老爸! -我就喜欢你叫我小妞 |
[09:48] | -you dirty old man. -You ain’t seen nothing yet. | -老不正经的 -你还没见识过别的呢 |
[09:50] | -Dad, Dad, Dad, whoa! -What? | -老爸 老爸! -怎么了? |
[09:52] | I’m watching what you’re doing, Dad. It’s not a rap video. | 我还在这儿啊 注意一下场合 |
[09:55] | It’s just like a coach thing. | 这很平常嘛 |
[09:56] | That was a really creepy move just now, Dad. | 刚才的举动真过分 老爸 |
[09:58] | Look. You know, your mother and me are really proud of you. | 你知道 我和你妈真为你感到骄傲 |
[10:03] | You’re the first Witwicky ever to go to college. | 你是维基家第一个上大学的人 |
[10:06] | Now I’m crying again! This sucks! | 现在我又想哭了 真是的 |
[10:09] | You’re gonna be okay, Ma. | 会没事的 妈妈 |
[10:11] | You know, it’s just going to be, | 你知道… |
[10:13] | you know, hard for her to accept that | 这对她来说有点难以接受 |
[10:17] | her boy’s all grown up, you know, | 儿子长大成人 |
[10:19] | going out to handle the world on his own. | 就要去闯自己世界了 |
[10:22] | -You okay, Pop? -Yeah. | -没事吧 老爸 -没事 |
[10:24] | Mojo, no dominating Frankie! | 魔球 不许欺负弗兰基! |
[10:27] | Get the hell off the couch, you filthy beasts! | 还不给我滚下来 你个野东西! |
[10:30] | You’ll see a lot of that in college, too. | 大学里到处都是这种事 |
[10:32] | What are you talking about, Dad? | 你说什么呢 老爸? |
[10:34] | There’s gonna be a lot of women there. | 那儿有很多女孩子 |
[10:35] | Yeah, well, I’m a one-woman kind of guy. | 可我是个专一的人 |
[10:37] | Look, Mikaela’s the greatest, | 你看 米凯拉是很好 |
[10:39] | but you gotta give each other room to grow, okay? | 但你要给彼此留有些空间 懂吗? |
[10:41] | You’re no different than any other couple your age. | 你们和其他小情侣没什么不同 |
[10:44] | Except we discovered an alien race together. | 他们也一起发现过外星人? |
[10:46] | How long you gonna be riding that scooter? | 看你这过家家的游戏能玩多久? |
[10:58] | Dad, listen, I know what the odds are. We’re the exception, okay? | 老爸 我知道这事很难 但我们能行 好吗? |
[11:01] | Wait a second. Who could that be? | 等一下 看看这是谁呀? |
[11:04] | In two weeks, it could be Muffy. | 两周后 就轮到你同学了 |
[11:06] | Hey, beautiful. | 美女 |
[11:08] | -I’m breaking up with you, Sam. -Really? | -我们分手吧 -真的? |
[11:10] | You sure? I’m not hearing a lot of conviction. | 你确定? 听起来不像啊 |
[11:11] | Well, I am, okay? | 我说真的 |
[11:13] | So, there’s no reason for me to come say good-bye to you. | 所以我就不去送你了 |
[11:15] | Wow, you almost sounded serious that time. | 哇 这次听上去像真的 |
[11:18] | Guess what? I made you a long-distance relationship kit. | 我要送你一个异地恋爱小礼包 |
[11:21] | Yeah, I got you a webcam, so we can chat 24/7. | 一个摄像头 这样我们就能随时聊天 |
[11:24] | All Witwicky, all the time. | 我就能常伴你左右 |
[11:25] | And I got you a couple souvenirs from the event | 还有些上次的纪念品 |
[11:27] | that cannot be mentioned on cell phones. | 那些电话里不能说的东西 |
[11:29] | -Some mixes and candles and stuff. -Sounds cute. I can’t wait. | -还有唱片蜡烛什么的… -真可爱 我都等不及了 |
[11:32] | Hey! You want the infamous D-Day shirt? | 你要上次战斗穿的上衣吗? |
[11:35] | You kept your nasty, shredded clothes? | 那件破衣服你还留着呢? |
[11:37] | Yeah. Of course, I kept it, Mikaela. | 当然 我一直留着呢 |
[11:38] | It’s like my Super Bowl jersey. I bled in this thing. | 这可是我的战袍 浸透着鲜血啊 |
[11:41] | -Wow. You’re pretty confident, huh? -No, it’s not that. | -你很有把握 是吗? -不是这样 |
[11:43] | It’s just that my low self-esteem’s at an all-time high. | 是因为你激发了我的自尊心 |
[11:46] | You think your little box | 你以为那些 |
[11:47] | of souvenirs is gonna keep me from leaving you? | 小纪念品就能留住我? |
[11:50] | You really should come with me. | 你真该和我一起去 |
[11:51] | They got cheap apartments near campus. | 学校里的公寓很便宜 |
[11:53] | Well, that’s not gonna happen until I get my man-child father, | 这不大可能 除非我那不省心的老爸 |
[11:56] | fresh out of prison, back on his feet. | 走上正道 自食其力 |
[11:59] | I heard that. Where’d you put the clutch covers? | 我可听着呢 离合器盖子放在哪儿? |
[12:01] | -Next to the camshafts. -I love it when you say “camshafts.” | -凸轮轴旁边 -我喜欢你说这个词 |
[12:04] | Whisper it to me. | 悄悄地说给我听 |
[12:07] | Camshafts. | 凸轮轴 |
[12:10] | Why can’t I hate you? | 我怎么就不讨厌你呢? |
[12:12] | It’s my Witwicky charm. | 这是家传的魅力 |
[12:15] | Wait, hold on. Wait, hold on a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[12:16] | I guess we’re not breaking up. I’ll be over in 20. | 我想我们分不了手 二十分钟后见 |
[12:19] | Mikaela, I think a sliver of the Cube got stuck on my shirt. | 米凯拉 我衬衫里有块魔方碎片 |
[12:28] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[12:37] | There’s a fire! | 着火了! |
[12:39] | Dad, we got a fire! | 老爸 着火了! |
[13:00] | Fire! | 着火了! |
[13:11] | Ron, did you know it was gonna be this hard? | 罗恩 你知道这很难受吗? |
[13:14] | Can you just stop? | 你别闹行吗? |
[13:15] | Yeah, okay, I’ll stop. You carry this shit! | -行 我不闹 你自己搬吧 |
[13:28] | you know what? | 知道吗? |
[13:30] | -What? -I don’t want to go anywhere with you. | -什么 -我哪儿都不跟你去 |
[13:31] | I don’t wanna go to France with you. | 不跟你去法国 |
[13:32] | I don’t wanna go around the corner with you. | 连上街都懒得跟你去 |
[13:34] | -I’m going back inside. -All right, fine. | -我回去了 -好得很 |
[13:35] | I’ll call you from Paris. | 我自己去巴黎 |
[13:48] | What is all the racket? | 怎么这样吵? |
[13:50] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[13:52] | Dad! | 爸 |
[13:59] | -What was that? -That’s the whole kitchen! | -什么东西? -都是厨房电器 |
[14:04] | -Bumblebee… Oh, my… -Bumblebee! | -我的天… -大黄蜂! |
[14:26] | -911. -Bumblebee! | -报警 -大黄蜂 |
[14:30] | -Get in the garage. Go! -What the freak just happened? | -回车库去 -这都是怎么回事? |
[14:32] | I’m about to have a nervous breakdown. | 我都快疯掉了 |
[14:34] | Just go in the garage quietly, please. | 赶快进去 动作轻点 |
[14:37] | Holy Mother! | 我的妈呀 |
[14:41] | Oh, my God! | 天呀! |
[14:44] | Get in the garage now! | 回车库去 马上! |
[14:52] | -Firemen! Fire fighters, over here! -Dogs out! Get the dogs out! | -消防员 这里 -把狗抱出来 |
[14:55] | This is it! Come on, you guys. What are you waiting for? | 快来 你们还等什么? |
[15:04] | My house is on fire! | 我家房子着火了! |
[15:09] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[15:12] | Come here. Listen, I need you to take the Cube | 听着 你拿着魔方碎片 |
[15:15] | sliver and put it in your purse. | 快把它放你包里 |
[15:16] | -What’s going on? -Just take it. | -到底怎么了? -先拿着 |
[15:18] | -Sam Witwicky? A word with you. -Yes, Mom. Yeah. | -维基我跟你说句话 -来了 妈妈 |
[15:20] | -Hi, Mikaela. I have a bald spot. -Hi. | -你好 米凯拉 我这儿秃了 |
[15:22] | -An old furnace, I think. -From a waffle iron. | -我想炉子太旧了 -一个烤箱干的 |
[15:24] | When you go, he goes. | 你带他走 |
[15:25] | I cannot live with a psychotic alien in my garage! | 不能让这个神经病外星人在我车库里 |
[15:28] | Judy… National security. | 朱迪… 国家机密 |
[15:31] | Look, if we stay quiet, they’re gonna take care of everything. | 如我们不吭声 他们会善后的 |
[15:34] | Just consider this the official start of remodel, okay? | 就当成市政改造好了 行吗? |
[15:38] | Fine. If the government’s paying, I want a pool and a hot tub! | 很好 如果政府付钱 我要游泳池 豪华大浴池 |
[15:41] | And I’m gonna skinny-dip and you can’t say shit about it! | 我在里面裸泳你也不能吱声! |
[15:47] | -Yeah, you know you’re in trouble. -He still having voice problems? | -好吧 你知道你有麻烦了 -他嗓子还没好吗 |
[15:51] | He’s playing it up. | 他装的 |
[15:53] | Bee, I want to talk to you about the college thing, okay? | 伙计 我要跟你说说去大学的事 |
[15:56] | I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it | 我不能掩饰 我的激动 |
[16:00] | Hey, I’m not taking you with me. | 不能带你去 |
[16:03] | I’m gonna wait outside, okay? | 我还是在外面等吧 |
[16:07] | I meant to tell you about this earlier. | 我本来想早点告诉你 |
[16:09] | It’s just that, you know… Here’s the thing. | 是这么回事… 你知道 |
[16:11] | Freshmen aren’t allowed to have cars. | 有规定 新生不能有车 |
[16:13] | I know, and if it was up to me, I’d take you with me, | 要是我说了算 我肯定带你去 |
[16:16] | but it’s not, Bee. | 可惜不行 |
[16:16] | Look. You’re an Autobot. | 瞧 你是汽车人 |
[16:18] | You shouldn’t be living in my dad’s garage. | 不该呆在我爸的车库里 |
[16:19] | I mean, you’re suffocating in here. You deserve better than this. | 我是说 你在这里会闷坏的 你该过得更好 |
[16:24] | This is hard enough, man. Don’t make it harder. | 我已经很难受了 别让我更难受 |
[16:25] | Can you just look at me, please? | 能看着我吗 求你了? |
[16:29] | Come on, big guy. Look, the guardian thing is done. | 大家伙 你瞧 现在我不需要保镖了 |
[16:32] | Okay? You did your job. Look, I’m safe now. | 你干自己的事吧 我现在很安全 |
[16:36] | You need to go be with Optimus Prime and the others. | 你应该回去找你的同伴们 |
[16:38] | I just want to be normal, Bee. That’s why I’m going to college, | 我只想做个普通人 这也是我去大学的原因 |
[16:42] | and I can’t do that with you. | 我不能和你一起了 |
[16:45] | It’s not the last time I’m gonna see you, you know, Bee. | 咱们有的是机会再见面 对吧? |
[16:47] | Come on, don’t do that. Bee. You’re killing me, Bee. | 别这样 伙计 别让我难过了 |
[16:52] | But you’ll always be my first car. | 你永远都是我第一辆车 |
[16:57] | Love you, Bee. | 我爱你 大黄蜂 |
[17:04] | Wow! | 哇 |
[17:05] | Between State Farm and the taxpayers, we’re all taken care of. | 有保险公司和纳税人 我们就不用愁 |
[17:09] | -You got dirt all over you. -Stop. Stop. | -你身上全是土 -不用 |
[17:10] | -What? -Stop, I’m okay. | -什么呀? -不用擦 |
[17:12] | Look. | 看 |
[17:14] | So, you think you can make it through | 你认为 你在东海岸的几年里 |
[17:16] | those East Coast winters without me? | 没我也行吗? |
[17:17] | You’re the best thing to ever happen to me. | 你是我最宝贵的东西 |
[17:19] | -And? -And I’ll do anything for you. | -还有呢? -我愿意为你付出一切 |
[17:23] | And? | 还有呢? |
[17:24] | -I think Sam’s about to say the L-word. -Let’s go, kiddo! | -山姆马上要对她表白了 -该走了 儿子 |
[17:27] | Nice timing, Dad. | 真会挑时候 他爸 |
[17:29] | I… adore you. | 我… 喜欢你 |
[17:32] | That’s not the word that I want to hear right now | 这不是我要听的那个字 |
[17:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在想什么? |
[17:34] | It’s the same word as the other word. | 这两个词意思一样嘛 |
[17:35] | -It’s not the same word. -Look, if I say the other word now | -他们不一样 -就算我现在说了 |
[17:37] | and you forced me to say it, it won’t mean anything | 也是你逼我说的 完全没意义 |
[17:39] | plus you haven’t said it either. So, | 还有 你也没说那个字 |
[17:40] | don’t get mad at me for not saying it. | 所以别怪我没说那个字 |
[17:41] | Yeah, but I haven’t said it | 我没说是因为 |
[17:42] | because guys always run when you say it first. | 如果先说男生多半会跑掉 |
[17:44] | Yeah, well, so do girls. Especially girls like you, with options. | 女生也会跑啊 尤其是像你这样受欢迎女孩 |
[17:48] | So, this is all part of your elaborate plan to keep me interested? | 这就是你精心策划的伎俩 让我继续对你感兴趣? |
[17:53] | -It can be. -I hate that it’s working. | -算是吧 -讨厌 我上当了 |
[17:57] | Can I have a kiss? | 能吻一下吗 |
[17:59] | We’re going to make it work, I promise. | 我们能度过难关 我保证 |
[18:34] | Soundwave acknowledges. Pursue her. | 声波收到 跟着她 |
[18:38] | Retrieve it. | 拿回碎片 |
[19:02] | Autobot twins, report to Hangar Three. | 汽车人双胞胎 三号机库报到 |
[19:06] | Bad-ass ice-cream truck coming through. | 破冰淇淋车来了 |
[19:08] | Excuse me! Excuse me! Hello! | 让一让 让一让 |
[19:10] | Those are nice. | 这车不错 |
[19:11] | Yeah, baby, it’s upgrade time. | 宝贝 该升级了 |
[19:13] | Yes, sir. Yeah! Look here, it’s my booty call right here! | 瞧瞧这 来吧 我的美人在这 |
[19:17] | -Time to get my sexy on with the green. -Green? No, green is mine! | -是时候变成迷人的绿色了 -不行 绿色是我的 |
[19:20] | I call green! | 我要绿色 |
[19:25] | -I got the green. -That hurt, man. | -是我的了 -很疼的 老兄 |
[19:26] | It’s supposed to hurt. It’s an ass-kicking. | 当然疼了 踹的就是你 |
[19:39] | Present arms! | 敬礼 |
[19:55] | Director Galloway, what an honor. I’d love to show you around, | 盖洛威顾问 幸会 我很想带你转转 |
[19:58] | but you gotta be on the classified access list. | 但你无权进入绝密区 |
[19:59] | I am now. Presidential order, Major. | 现在行了 总统的命令 少校 |
[20:02] | I got a message for your classified space buddies! | 我奉命带话给你的绝密外星朋友 |
[20:05] | You guys made a mess of Shanghai. | 上海的行动你们搞砸了 |
[20:11] | All right, so this is where we communicate with the JCS | 这就是和参谋长联席议会通话的地方 |
[20:14] | and this area serves as the Autobots’ hangar. | 这里是汽车人的机库 |
[20:19] | Secure link to JCS is up, Major. | 参谋长加密线路接通 少校 |
[20:45] | Secure line to the Pentagon is now open. | 五角大楼的加密线路接通 |
[20:47] | -General? -Will, I saw the Shanghai op. | -将军 -我看了上海的行动 |
[20:51] | -We had a rough day out there. -Yes, sir. | -真是艰难的一天 -是的 长官 |
[20:53] | We have intel that I believe warrants an immediate debrief. | 我有情报需要立即汇报 |
[20:56] | Now with your permission, I can’t let you see him, | 介于你的权限 你将看不到他的图像 |
[20:58] | but I would like you to hear from the leader of the Autobots. | 但你可以听到汽车人领袖的声音 |
[21:00] | Proceed. | 开始吧 |
[21:20] | You gotta wonder, | 你一定想知道 |
[21:22] | if God made us in his image, who made him? | 如果说上帝按照自己的形象创造了我们 那谁又造了它? |
[21:26] | General, our alliance has countermanded | 将军 今年我们的联军 |
[21:29] | six Decepticon incursions this year, | 已打退霸天虎六次入侵 |
[21:31] | each on a different continent. | 每次都在不同的大陆 |
[21:34] | They’re clearly searching around the world for something, | 显然他们在全球寻找些什么 |
[21:37] | but last night’s encounter came with a warning. | 但昨晚的接触得到直接的警告 |
[21:40] | “The Fallen shall rise again.” | 堕落金刚将会卷土重来 |
[21:43] | “The Fallen.” Meaning what? | 堕落金刚 什么意思? |
[21:46] | Origin unknown. The only recorded history of our race… | 不清楚 我们变形金刚所有的… |
[21:49] | was contained within the AllSpark and lost with its destruction. | 历史记载于火种之中 随着火种的毁灭遗失了 |
[21:53] | Excuse me! | 打断一下 |
[21:56] | With this so-called AllSpark now destroyed, | 既然所谓的火种被毁了 |
[22:00] | why hasn’t the enemy left the planet like you thought they would? | 那为什么敌人没有像你预计的那样离开? |
[22:04] | Director Galloway, our National Security Advisor. | 盖洛威先生 国家安全顾问 |
[22:06] | The President just appointed him liaison. | 总统任命他为联络员 |
[22:09] | Well, I guess I didn’t get that memo. | 我怎么没有得到通知 |
[22:13] | Forgive the interruption, General. Excuse me. Coming through. | 很抱歉打断你 将军 对不起 让一让 |
[22:18] | Excuse me. Excuse me, soldier. | 对不起 让一让 |
[22:21] | After all the damage in Shanghai, | 上海的行动损失很大 |
[22:23] | the President is hard-pressed to say the job’s getting done. | 总统认为 那次行动不太成功 |
[22:28] | Now, under the classified Alien-Autobot Cooperation Act, | 基于外星汽车人合作秘密法案 |
[22:33] | you agreed to share your intel with us, | 你们同意与我们共享情报 |
[22:36] | but not your advancements in weaponry. | 但不能分享你们的先进武器技术 |
[22:39] | We’ve witnessed your human capacity for war. | 我们曾目睹人类的好战本性 |
[22:43] | It would absolutely bring more harm than good. | 提升你们武器系统只会带来更多的灾难 |
[22:47] | But who are you to judge what’s best for us? | 轮不到你替我们考虑 |
[22:49] | With all due respect, we’ve been fighting side by side | 恕我直言 我们和汽车人并肩作战 |
[22:52] | in the field for two years. | 已有两年了 |
[22:57] | Soldier, you’re paid to shoot, not talk. | 雇你是来打仗的 这么多废话 |
[22:59] | Don’t tempt me. | 别惹我 |
[23:01] | And the newest members of your team. | 而且你们又来了新人… |
[23:04] | -Easy. -I understand they arrived here | –别发火 -我知道 |
[23:06] | after you sent a message into space, | 是你们发送的消息 |
[23:08] | an open invitation to come to Earth, | 公开邀请他们来到地球 |
[23:10] | vetted by no one at the White House. | 但从未让政府审核 |
[23:12] | Let me stop you right there, Mr. Galloway. It was vetted right here. | 我得打断一下 盖洛威先生 是在这里进行审核的 |
[23:16] | And in my experience, | 而且据我所知 |
[23:17] | the judgment of both Major Lennox and his team | 伦诺克少校和他的小组的判断 |
[23:20] | has always been above reproach. | 无可挑剔 |
[23:23] | Well, be that as it may, General, it is the position of the President | 即便如此 将军 总统认为 |
[23:26] | that when our national security is at stake, | 在国家安全形势严峻的时候 |
[23:29] | no one is above reproach. | 任何人都不能作担保 |
[23:32] | Now, what do we know so far? | 我们不妨先回顾一下 |
[23:35] | We know that the enemy leader, classified NBE One, AKA Megatron, | 我们知道敌人的头领 机密代号NBE-1 威震天 |
[23:41] | is rusting in peace at the bottom of the Laurentian Abyssal, | 正在劳伦森海沟深处腐烂 |
[23:45] | surrounded by SOSUS detection nets and | 处于声纳系统和潜艇 |
[23:47] | a full-time submarine surveillance. | 全天候监视之中 |
[23:49] | We also know that the only remaining piece of your alien All-Spark | 我们还知道 唯一的外星火种残片 |
[23:54] | is locked in an electromagnetic vault | 锁在电磁保险库里 |
[23:56] | here on one of the most secure naval bases in the world. | 那里是全世界最安全的海军基地 |
[24:00] | Decepticons, we have located the shard. | 霸天虎们 我们有了火种残片的下落 |
[24:04] | And since no one can seem to tell me what the enemy is now after, | 而且没人能告诉我 敌人现在究竟在找什么 |
[24:10] | well, there’s only one clear conclusion! | 那么这儿只有一个结论 |
[24:13] | You! The Autobots! | 就是你 汽车人 |
[24:16] | They’re here to hunt you! | 他们是来追杀你们的 |
[24:19] | What’s there to hunt for on Earth besides that? | 除了你们 他们来地球还能为了什么? |
[24:22] | “The Fallen shall rise again”? | 堕落金刚将会卷土重来? |
[24:25] | It sounds to me like something’s coming. | 听上去确实要出大事 |
[24:27] | So, let me ask, if we ultimately conclude | 我想问 如果我们做出结论 |
[24:30] | that our national security is best served | 保护国家安全最好的办法 |
[24:32] | by denying you further asylum on our planet, | 是我们星球拒绝为你们提供庇护 |
[24:38] | will you leave peacefully? | 你们会和平地离开吗? |
[24:41] | Freedom is your right.If you make that request, | 自由是你们的权利 如果你们做出请求 |
[24:44] | we will honor it. | 我们尊重它 |
[24:47] | But before your President decides, please ask him this. | 不过在你们总统下决定前 请你问他 |
[24:52] | What if we leave and you’re wrong? | 如果我们离开 而你们又错了呢? |
[25:04] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[25:09] | Oh, my gosh! Look at this place! | 天啊 看看这地方 |
[25:14] | I feel smarter already. | 在这儿感觉自己聪明了许多 |
[25:17] | -Ron, can you smell it? -Yeah, smells like $40,000 a year. | -罗恩 你闻到了吗? -闻到了 一年四万块的味道 |
[25:21] | -Hey, cheapo! -Hey, go ahead. We’ll get your stuff. | -真抠门 -你先去吧 我们来搬行李 |
[25:26] | Just go ahead and check out your room. | 你去看看你的宿舍 |
[25:36] | -Hey. -Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[25:38] | -You must be Sam, right? I’m Leo. -Hey. | -你是山姆吧? -我是里奥 |
[25:41] | So, I already set up the crib a bit. You want this side or that side? | 不好意思 我都计划好床位了 你想睡哪一边? |
[25:46] | -That side. -I already chose that side. | -那边 -那边我都定下了 |
[25:50] | You know what this is? This is the awkward moment. | 你知道这是什么吗? 这叫难堪时刻 |
[25:53] | Yeah, see, you’re trying to see if I’m a normal guy. | 你想看看我是不是正常人 |
[25:55] | I’m trying to see if you’re a normal guy. | 我也想知道你是否正常 |
[25:56] | Balanced and medicated enough for another curl space. | 是否大家身心健康能共处一室 |
[25:58] | Good personal hygiene, won’t stab me in my sleep. | 好吧 我要求讲究卫生 举止正常 |
[25:59] | No criminal record, won’t steal anything. | 我要求无犯罪记录 不偷东西 |
[26:00] | -Including girlfriends. -Especially girlfriends. | -女朋友也不能偷 -这个绝对不能偷 |
[26:02] | -You got a girlfriend? -I do. You? | -看来你有女朋友? -当然 你呢? |
[26:05] | No, not a chance. You a techie? | 没呢 还没机会 喜欢电脑吗? |
[26:08] | Sweet! Sharsky, Fassbinder, where we at? | 很好 沙斯基 法斯宾德 怎么样了? |
[26:10] | -Server’s almost online, Leo. -Network’s up and running. | -服务器快上线了 里奥 -网络可以用了 |
[26:12] | Beautiful, that’s what I like to hear. | 干的漂亮 我就想听这个 |
[26:14] | That’s Sharsky, that’s Fassbinder, my IT gurus. | 那是沙斯基 这是法斯宾德 我的IT顾问 |
[26:17] | Welcome to my empire, bro, TheRealEffingDeal.Com. | 欢迎来到我的帝国 真实世界网站 |
[26:20] | That’s me, I’m sure you’ve heard of it. | 是我建立的 你肯定听说过 |
[26:22] | -No, I haven’t. -Well, that sucks. | -没听说过 -哦 |
[26:24] | -What is all this for? -See where I’m going, bro. | -这网站是做什么的? -知道我想啥吗 |
[26:26] | Look, call me gross, I want to be a baby billionaire. | 有点俗气 我想成为少年亿万富翁 |
[26:29] | Kitten calendars. That’s where I started. Look at me now. | 猫咪日历 我从这里起步 再看看现在的我 |
[26:31] | Got to have dreams, bro. | 要有梦想 老兄 |
[26:35] | Leo! We got some brand-new Shanghai vid! | 里奥 拿到了新版的上海视频 |
[26:37] | Post it, baby! Go, go, go! FTJ! FTJ! | 快发上去 快 浇油!浇油! |
[26:40] | -It’s clean. -What’s “FTJ”? -“Fuel the Jet.” | -原版的 – 什么浇油? – 火上浇油! |
[26:43] | Fuel the Jet, bro. | 火上浇油 伙计 |
[26:44] | FTJ. FTJ… | 浇油 浇油! |
[26:48] | This is it. Did you see that? Did you see that? | 就是它 看到了吗? |
[26:49] | Look at this. Half of Shanghai gets wrecked | 看看这 半个上海炸掉了 |
[26:51] | and China says “gas leak.” | 官方却说是漏气 |
[26:52] | Don’t believe the hype, bro. | 别信这些宣传 |
[26:54] | Just like the alien robots in LA | 就像两年前洛杉矶 |
[26:56] | two years ago that everyone covered up. | 外星人对战也被掩盖了 |
[26:58] | Yeah, I saw these robots, and they did this, like, firing thing… | 我亲眼看见这些机器人 他们这样打… |
[27:00] | and they came down and toasted this woman, and she was like… | 他们从天而降 把一个女人烧得就像… |
[27:03] | -It looks fake to me. -Dude, it’s not fake. | -这是假的吧 -兄弟 怎么可能? |
[27:05] | The Internet is pure truth. Video doesn’t lie. | 网上的东西才是真的 录像不会说谎 |
[27:08] | -It looks fake. -No, man, I’ve seen them. | -看上去太假了 -瞎说 我看见过 |
[27:10] | -They’re, like, these robots… -Look, look, it’s fake. | -他们像这些机器人… -听着 是假的 |
[27:13] | Anybody could do it on any computer, okay? | 人人都会用电脑做这个 对吧? |
[27:14] | And I wasn’t there, | 我又没在场 |
[27:17] | -so I can’t comment or speculate. -No. | -我不能评论或猜测 -不是吧 |
[27:19] | “Comment or speculate”? And we’re supposed to cohabitate? | 评论 猜测? 我们以后还能相处吗? |
[27:21] | No, listen, okay? Don’t be sucking the sack, bro! | 听着 别相信那些东西 |
[27:24] | -Which sack? -The ball sack. | -什么? -那些胡言乱语啊 |
[27:26] | Dude, what kind of tool are you? | 你火星来的? |
[27:28] | Mainstream media sack. They’re lying to us, all right? | 主流媒体的胡说 他们在撒谎 知道吧 |
[27:31] | -It’s aliens, man. -Okay, okay. | -是外星人 -好吧 好吧 |
[27:33] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[27:35] | Leo, bad news! | 里奥 坏了 |
[27:37] | We just got scooped. The video’s already up on GFR. | 晚了一步 GFR的网站上已经有视频了 |
[27:39] | Fassbinder! | 法斯宾德 |
[27:42] | Robo-Warrior, the guy’s our main competition on conspiracy stuff. | 机器战士 我们的主要的竞争对手 |
[27:44] | “Effing” was my F-ing idea and he stole it! | 机器大战本来是我的主意 被他偷了 |
[27:46] | He’s been linking to my site and thieving hits forever. | 他链接到我网站 怎么都偷 |
[27:49] | By the way, I read your file. I’m poor, you’re poor. | 对了 我看过你档案 我们都穷 |
[27:51] | We’re gonna fix that, all right? You work for me now. | 一起奋斗吧? 你被录用了 |
[27:56] | I work for you now? That’s incredible. | 我替你工作? 难以置信 |
[27:58] | It’s first day of college, I got a career in a dinky Internet firm | 我上大学的第一天 就供职于一家破网络公司 |
[28:01] | with a boss who is made up of just pure champion stuff. | 和一个满脑袋空想的老板共事 |
[28:04] | Are you mocking my life’s work, Samuel? | 你在嘲笑我毕生的心血 是吧? |
[28:06] | That’s your one warning patrolling, dude. Don’t make me | 这是给你的第一个警告 |
[28:08] | have Fassbinder hack your financial aid, cause I’ll do it! | 别逼我洗劫你的账户 我会干的 |
[28:09] | Hey, RA. Listen, it’s getting a little intense in my room. | 管理员 这房间我有点住不惯 |
[28:12] | Can I switch out? | 能换一下吗? |
[28:13] | Sad face, 312. No switching, no trading. | 真可怜 312号 不退不换 |
[28:16] | Let’s turn that frown upside down, okay? | 别皱着眉头了 |
[28:18] | Oh, here we go. | 我们来了 |
[28:19] | It’s just like Hogwarts. | 真像哈里波特魔法学校 |
[28:20] | Is this co-ed? | 男女混住? |
[28:21] | This is a co-ed dorm. | 这是男女混住宿舍 |
[28:23] | -You guys want to meet my roommates? -Yeah. | -想见见我室友吗? -当然 |
[28:24] | Some real swell guys. | 他们很不错 |
[28:26] | -Here’s Leo. -We’re the Witwickys. | -这是里奥 -我们是他爸妈 |
[28:27] | -I’m Leo. -I’m Judy. | -我叫里奥 -我叫朱迪 |
[28:28] | Hey, you have a great son, you really do. | 你有个好儿子 他非常棒 |
[28:30] | -Well, aren’t you the sweetest thing? -Yeah, he’s real sweet, Ma. | -你才是最乖的呢 -他确实最乖 |
[28:33] | What is that in your hand, by the way? | 你手里拿的是什么? |
[28:34] | I got this at the bake sale for the environment | 我在环保义卖那儿买的 |
[28:37] | that those boys are having. | 那帮男生做的 |
[28:38] | You know, you don’t often see white boys with the dreadlocks. | 你知道 很难看到留长发绺的白人孩子 |
[28:41] | -Mom? -Yeah, it’s 100% pure, | -妈 -这是百分之百的 |
[28:43] | Hawaiian green for the environment. | 夏威夷纯天然食品 |
[28:44] | -How many of these have you eaten? -Drop it. | -你已经吃了多少? -快扔掉 |
[28:46] | -What is this? -Yeah, they baked it with reefer in it. | -这是什么? -他们在里面掺入了大麻 |
[28:48] | -No, it’s… -Please, give me… | -不 这是… -快给我… |
[28:50] | Hey! It’s my cheese, dad. I can eat what I want. | 嗨! 这事我做主 我想吃什么就吃什么 |
[28:52] | I’m going to freak out. Please do something right now, Dad. | 我要疯了 老爸你快想点办法吧 |
[28:54] | Please do something right now. | 快想点办法吧 |
[28:56] | I can eat all the fricking brownies I want! | 老娘我想吃多少就吃多少! |
[28:58] | Come on, let’s go. | 快过来 我们走 |
[28:59] | I’m sorry and you’re welcome. | 咱们别客套了 |
[29:04] | We call it the “Hot Freshman 55.” | 我们叫这新生五十五强 |
[29:05] | Sharsky hacked Campus Housing and stacked | 沙斯基修改了住宿分配系统 |
[29:07] | the dorm with pretty Betties. | 分来了全部美女 |
[29:08] | Is… Is so nice… | 真好啊… |
[29:12] | Oh, my God. That’s her. She’s coming. She sees me, she sees me. | 我的天 是她 她来了 她在看我 |
[29:17] | She’s tied for number one on my to-do list. | 追到她是我的头等大事 |
[29:19] | Do not bird-dog my quail, you hear me? | 你可不许抢 |
[29:21] | Pretty girls! Hey, you. My son lives in this dorm. | 美女们 我儿子住这个房间 |
[29:26] | You should go make friends with him. He’s Sam. | 你该和他交个朋友 他叫山姆 |
[29:30] | And he recently had his cherry popped! | 他最近刚刚告别处男 |
[29:33] | He didn’t know I was in the house! I heard it all! | 他不知道我在家 我全听到了 |
[29:35] | Here he is! | 这就是他 |
[29:38] | He would get in my closet and dress up as Boy Spice! | 他该到我的衣橱里 打扮成无敌小帅哥 |
[29:41] | Hey, and his car is a talking robot! | 他的车是个会说话的机器人 |
[29:44] | No, like the GPS. OnStar! | 不 只是GPS导航仪 星光牌 |
[29:47] | -OnStar. -Frisbee! | -星光牌 -飞盘! |
[29:50] | No, Dad! Dad, you just gonna let her run around the school? | 爸爸 你不能让她满学校乱跑 |
[30:01] | -You want it? -I want it. | -你要这? -我要 |
[30:03] | Judy, Judy, just… Just put it down. | 朱迪 放下… 赶紧放下 |
[30:06] | -You gotta control your mother. -I don’t know who this woman is. | -你要看好你老妈 -我不认识啊 |
[30:09] | Hey, Professor, I’d do anything for an A. | 教授 为了A 我什么都干 |
[30:12] | All right, Grace Slick. We got some snacks in the car. Let’s go. | 行了 疯丫头 车上有吃的 我们走 |
[30:14] | -Did you get the booties? All right. -Yes, Dad, I got the booties! | -那双小鞋呢? -爸 我拿着呢 |
[30:18] | I’m upside down! | 天呀 我头朝下了 |
[30:51] | Black Lion X-Ray, this is Black Lion Tango. | 黑狮射线 这里是黑狮探戈 |
[30:53] | We have activation of motion sensors | 西部防御网 |
[30:54] | on the western perimeter fence. | 侦测到有物体活动 |
[32:12] | Breach at B-14. | B14区被入侵 |
[32:19] | Go, go, go, go! | 快 快上 |
[32:29] | The shard’s gone. | 残片不见了 |
[32:40] | Contact! | 接敌! |
[32:42] | Take it down! | 干掉它 |
[32:44] | -Which way? -Shoot left! | -在哪边? -左边 |
[32:51] | Knock it down! | 干掉它 |
[33:02] | First frat party’s the game changer. | 这可是兄弟会的派对 |
[33:03] | Boys, we’re hunting in the wild now. | 我们要好好放纵一下 |
[33:05] | So, get your game faces on. | 所以别愁眉苦脸 |
[33:06] | I can’t stay long. I have a webcam date with my girlfriend. | 我不能呆太久 还要和女友视频聊天 |
[33:09] | -That’s so cool! -No, it’s not. | -这才酷 -没意思 |
[33:16] | While he’s making out with his MacBook, | 在你抱着苹果笔记本亲的时候 |
[33:18] | I’m gonna be getting my Spitzy freaky freak on. | 我可要玩个痛快了 |
[33:20] | -Let’s roll. -She’s hot. | -我们开始吧 -真辣 |
[33:22] | Bro, we’re hunting! | 我们去泡妞了 |
[33:27] | -See you, darling. -Bye, Dad. | -我走了 宝贝 -再见 爸爸 |
[33:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:36] | This is our first live chat date. I’ve never done it before. | 我们头一次网聊 以前还没做过呢 |
[33:41] | I’m kind of nervous. | 我还真有点紧张 |
[34:09] | -Are you okay? -No. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[34:12] | I was getting a napkin for my drink. | 我来拿餐巾 |
[34:16] | Thanks. Cheers. | 干杯! |
[34:18] | -It’s Sam, right? -Yeah. | -你叫山姆 -对 |
[34:20] | -I wanna dance. -What, like… Like dancing? | -跳支舞吧 -喜欢跳舞? |
[34:25] | Like a pairing? Like a duo? Like a coupling? | 像情侣那样? 一对一对的? |
[34:27] | Cause I’m in a permanently semi… I’m in a relationship, kind of… | 我有伴了 类似于… 我有女朋友… |
[34:33] | -Relax. I just want to have some fun. -Wanna have some fun? | -别紧张 大家只是玩一玩 -玩一玩? |
[34:37] | Yeah, okay. Let’s play some checkers. You can sit over there and… | 那我们下棋吧 你坐在那边 然后… |
[34:42] | Oh, my… | 我的天… |
[34:44] | So, how about tonight you pretend I’m your girlfriend | 今晚怎样 我假装是你女朋友 |
[34:47] | and I pretend that you’re my boyfriend? | 你假装是我男朋友 |
[34:59] | Hey! Who drove the freaking yellow Camaro? | 妈的 谁开的黄色卡玛洛? |
[35:04] | There is a car on the lawn! | 都停上草坪了 |
[35:10] | What are you doing? | 你来干吗? |
[35:11] | Houston, we have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[35:13] | -What is it? -Freshman! | -怎么了? -新来的! |
[35:14] | -Yeah? -Is that your car in our bushes? | -是的 -隔离带上的车是你的? |
[35:16] | No, there’s a friend of mine, he just went to get you a tighter shirt. | 不是 这是我朋友的 他刚去领T恤 |
[35:20] | There isn’t a tighter shirt! We checked. | 领个屁 我们查过了 |
[35:22] | Now how about I park my foot in your ass? | 我把脚放在你屁股上怎么样? |
[35:24] | -What size shoe do you wear? -Yeah? | -那得看你的鞋是几号的? -你小子 |
[35:26] | -Hold on. -You wanna try? | –等等 -你想试试? |
[35:28] | -I’ll back it up right now. -Get him out of here. | -我马上就倒出来 -快滚 |
[35:31] | You have a ride? Bro, why are you holding out on us? | 你有车? 你竟然不告诉我? |
[35:34] | I’ve only known you 17 hours. | 我们刚认识17个小时 |
[35:35] | This is gonna really change our lives. You have no idea. | 你不知道 这会彻底改变我们的生活 |
[35:38] | -I love Camaros. -I can’t do this right now, okay? | -我喜欢卡玛洛 -我现在不能干这事 |
[35:43] | Don’t be a wimp. | 别这么胆小 |
[35:53] | My first car was my dad’s 92 Z28. | 我第一辆车是我爸的小雪佛兰 |
[35:57] | Fuel-injected. The roar of the engine, it just tickles me. | 加满油后 引擎的咆哮声让我兴奋 |
[36:03] | We shouldn’t stare… | 我们不该… |
[36:06] | I mean, share stories with each other at all. | 我是说不用互诉心声 |
[36:09] | Come on, Sam. Just one ride. | 行了 山姆 就一次 |
[36:11] | Your cheating heart… | 你是骗子… |
[36:18] | Don’t. Don’t! | 停下 停下 |
[36:19] | She’s a super freak, super freak, she’s super freaky… | 她是怪胎 怪胎 她是怪胎… |
[36:22] | -Is your radio broken? -No, my concentration is. | -收音机坏了? -不是 我脑袋很乱 |
[36:25] | We’re not cheating. | 我们没出轨 |
[36:28] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[36:33] | Is something wrong here? | 这是怎么了? |
[36:39] | God! You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[36:45] | I really don’t know what to tell you. | 真不知道怎么给你说 |
[36:47] | This car has a lot of problems. A lot… | 这车毛病很多… |
[36:55] | Oh, God! It’s in my mouth! | 天哪! 进嘴里了 |
[36:57] | Are you okay? I got Wetnaps. | 你没事吧? 我有纸巾 |
[36:59] | I got Wetnaps for your face! Hold on! | 拿纸巾给你擦擦 |
[37:02] | I’m so sorry! | 真对不起! |
[37:06] | What are you doing? | 你想怎样? |
[37:20] | You won’t give me a day, huh? | 一天都不让我安宁? |
[37:22] | -You won’t give me one day in college? -I’m sorry, Sam, | -这可是我第一天入学 -非常抱歉 |
[37:26] | But the last fragment of the AllSpark was stolen. | 但火种最后一块残片被偷了 |
[37:29] | Like what? Like Decepticons stole it? | 霸天虎干的? |
[37:31] | We placed it under human protection | 应你们政府的请求 |
[37:33] | at your government’s request, | 我们把它交给人类保管 |
[37:35] | but I’m here for your help, Sam, | 我需要你的帮助 山姆 |
[37:38] | because your leaders believe we | 你们的领袖认为 |
[37:40] | brought vengeance upon your planet. | 我们把仇恨带到了地球上 |
[37:43] | Perhaps they are right. | 也许说得对 |
[37:45] | That is why they must | 这就是为什么 |
[37:46] | be reminded by another human of the trust we share. | 需要一个我们都信任的人去澄清一下 |
[37:50] | -This isn’t my war. -Not yet, | -这与我无关 -现在还没有 |
[37:53] | but I fear it soon will be. | 但很快就会有关了 |
[37:56] | Your world must not share the same fate as Cybertron. | 你们的地球不能重蹈塞伯坦星球的覆辙 |
[38:01] | Whole generations lost. | 万物消亡 |
[38:07] | I know, and I want to help you, I do, | 我也想帮你 真的 |
[38:10] | but I am not some alien ambassador, you know? | 但我不是你们的大使 |
[38:13] | I’m a normal kid with normal problems. | 我只是一个普通人 我有我的烦恼 |
[38:16] | I am where I’m supposed to be. | 我要做我该做的事 |
[38:21] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[38:24] | I really am. | 我真的… |
[38:25] | Sam, fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing. | 山姆 命运选择我们而不是我们选择它 |
[38:30] | You’re Optimus Prime. You don’t need me. | 你是无敌的擎天柱 你不需要我 |
[38:34] | We do, more than you know. | 我们需要你超过你的想象 |
[39:10] | Conn, Sonar. Gained new contact, bearing 214, | 声纳接触 方位2-1-4 |
[39:14] | and possible hostile, | 目标可疑 |
[39:15] | confirmed for Project Deep Six Drop Point. | 接近威震天的深海沉入点 |
[39:17] | -What do you got? -SU pulled five contacts at 5,000 feet, | -情况如何 -五个目标 水下五千英尺 |
[39:20] | diving fast. | 快速下潜 |
[39:25] | Never seen anything dive that deep that fast. | 没见过下潜这么快的 |
[39:27] | -Man battle stations. -Chief of the watch, man battle stations! | -进入战斗状态 -传令兵 进入战斗状态 |
[39:31] | Helm, left full rudder, all ahead two-thirds. | 左满舵 速度三分之二 |
[39:33] | -Left full rudder, two-thirds. -Dive, go deep. | -左满舵 速度三分之二 -下潜 下潜 |
[39:58] | The nets protecting NBE One are screaming, sir. | 监视威震天的声呐网报警 |
[40:00] | That is 9,300 fathoms down. And no confirmed DSRVs on site? | 水深一万七千米 我们有潜水设备在那工作吗? |
[40:04] | -None, sir. -Then, people, we’ve got a problem! | -没有 长官 -各位 我们有麻烦了 |
[40:16] | Need parts! Kill the little one! | 需要零件 拆掉最小的那个 |
[40:28] | The shard make Energon! | 这碎片 产生能量 |
[40:43] | Conn, Sonar. Now hold six contacts, and they’re coming up fast! | 声纳探测到六个目标快速上浮 |
[40:46] | -Sound collision alarm. -Left hard rudder. | -碰撞警告 -左满舵 |
[40:50] | Five hundred feet. | 距离五百英尺 |
[40:52] | Angel Six, we got six hostiles coming up. | 天使六号 有六个敌人接近 |
[41:03] | -Collision imminent port side. -One hundred feet. | -即将撞上左舷 -一百英尺 |
[41:05] | Brace for impact. | 准备撞击 |
[41:33] | Starscream, I’m home. | 红蜘蛛 我回来了 |
[41:36] | Lord Megatron, I was so relieved to hear of your resurrection. | 威震天殿下 看到你恢复我就放心了 |
[41:41] | You left me to die on that pathetic insect planet. | 你把我扔在那垃圾星球就不管了 |
[41:45] | Only to help spawn our new army. The Fallen decrees it! | 我只是在扩充新的队伍 堕落金刚的命令 |
[41:50] | After all, in your absence, someone had to take command. | 毕竟你不在 总要有人来管吧 |
[41:56] | -So disappointing. -Hatchlings! Hatchlings! Careful, fragile! | -太让我失望了 -小心 别碰坏了小金刚 |
[42:00] | Even in death, there is no command but mine. | 即便我死了 也轮不到别人发号施令 |
[42:10] | My master, I failed you on Earth. | 我的主人 让你失望了 |
[42:13] | The AllSpark is destroyed and without it, our race will perish. | 火种被摧毁了 没有它 我们的种族将会灭亡 |
[42:20] | You have much to learn, my disciple. The Cube was merely a vessel. | 你要学的还很多 我的徒弟 魔方只不过是个载体 |
[42:25] | Its power, its knowledge, can never be destroyed. | 它的能量和知识永远不会毁灭 |
[42:29] | -It can only transform. -How is that possible? | -只是变换了形态 -这怎么可能? |
[42:34] | It has been absorbed by the human child. | 它被那人类小孩吸收了 |
[42:38] | The key to saving our race now lies within his mind. | 拯救我们种族的关键就在他的大脑里 |
[42:43] | Well, then, let me strip the very flesh from his body! | 那就让我把他的大脑剥开 |
[42:46] | And you will, my apprentice, in time. | 你必须快点 |
[42:50] | For millennia, I have dreamed of my return to that wretched planet | 千年以来 我一直梦想能回到那个不幸的星球 |
[42:55] | where I, too, was once betrayed by the Primes I called my brothers. | 在那里 我的兄弟 超级战士背叛了我 |
[43:03] | Only a Prime can defeat me, and now, only one remains. | 只有超级战士能打败我 现在只剩下一个了 |
[43:10] | Optimus! He protects the boy. | 擎天柱 他在保护那个男孩 |
[43:13] | Then the boy will lead us to him | 找到男孩就能找到他 |
[43:17] | -and revenge will be ours. -Yes. | -我们就能复仇 -是的 |
[43:23] | The boy will not escape us. We have him in our sights. | 那男孩跑不掉 他在我们的监视下 |
[43:29] | Without more Energon, the hatchlings will keep dying. | 没有更多的能量 这些小金刚就会死掉 |
[43:38] | Space. Time. Gravity. | 空间 时间 引力 |
[43:46] | -Thank you. -Finish that for me. | -谢谢 -帮我吃完吧 |
[43:49] | We’re going on a journey together, you and I, today. | 我们今天将开始一段旅程 |
[43:52] | All you eager, nubile, young minds on the very cusp of adulthood. | 你们青春年少 精力无穷 |
[43:58] | And I shall be your consort, your guide, | 我将是你们的伙伴和向导 |
[44:01] | your chaperone, into the heart of darkness. | 是心灵的监护人 清扫内心阴暗的一面 |
[44:08] | Welcome to Astronomy 101. | 欢迎光临天文课 |
[44:11] | For what do we know about the stars? | 我们对星星了解多少? |
[44:15] | Virgo, the virgin. | 处女座… 处女 |
[44:20] | Orion, the great hunter. | 猎户座… 伟大的捕手 |
[44:22] | These are no mere twinkling | 他们不仅仅是 |
[44:23] | diamonds for lovely maidens to wish upon. | 可以供纯情少女们寄托愿望的星光 |
[44:27] | No, they are dynamos | 他们还是发动机 |
[44:29] | filled with a throbbing, savage and pent-up energy! | 充满狂野的躁动 禁锢着无限的能量 |
[44:34] | Behold the work of Albert Einstein, a professor once, like moi. | 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 就是那个像我一样的教授 |
[44:39] | -Energy equals mass… -What you doing? | -他说能量等于质量乘以… –干什么? |
[44:41] | Put your hand down. Put your hand down. | 放下来 放下来 |
[44:43] | Young man, there are no questions | 年轻人 把问题留到 |
[44:45] | until I’ve reached the climax of my lecture. | 我讲演高潮的时候再提 |
[44:47] | I just finished your book and there’s only one problem. | 我刚看完你的书 发现一个问题 |
[44:50] | Einstein’s wrong. | 爱因斯坦错了 |
[44:51] | Energy does equal mass times the velocity | 能量等于质量乘以光度的平方 |
[44:53] | of light squared in this dimension, | 只在这个空间成立 |
[44:54] | but what about the other 17? | 那在其他17维空间成立吗? |
[44:55] | Nobody ever talks about the other 17. | 没人提到其他17维空间 |
[44:57] | Clear example. | 举例来说 |
[45:03] | Break down the elemental components of Energon, | 将能量晶体分解 |
[45:04] | assume a constant decay rate and extrapolate for each of the… | 并假定一个常量的衰减速率 |
[45:07] | Fourteen galactic convergences it took | 再考虑第14银河系的聚合 |
[45:08] | the Sentinel Prime expedition to receive an… Echo on its signal, | 通过反射那些矩阵反射的信号 |
[45:12] | you wind up with a formula for inter-dimensional energy increase | 就能为交互空间能量发生得出一个公式 |
[45:14] | that mass and light alone can’t possibly explain. | 质量和光速不能解释它 |
[45:15] | Come on, guys, I can’t be the only one in the class who… | 大家都说说 没有人同意吗… |
[45:18] | Young man, I will not be punked in front of the dean. | 小伙子 你不能在系主任面前戏弄我 |
[45:24] | No, this is my universe here. | 这里我说了算 |
[45:27] | Do you understand? I am the alpha and the omega. | 知道吗? 我就是权威 我就是真理 |
[45:33] | -Get out of my class! -Yes, sir. | -给我滚出去 -是 |
[45:38] | Anyone else care to have some sort of mental breakdown? | 还有谁要来发发神经? |
[45:51] | Hi, Bones! Hi. Hi. You’re such a good boy. | 骨头 乖孩子 好样的 |
[45:57] | What a good boy, you are. | 你今天真乖 |
[46:03] | Hey, Bones. Are you hungry? | 骨头 你饿吗? |
[46:14] | There you go. | 快吃吧 |
[46:23] | -Yes, Samuel? -Hello? Mikaela? | -山姆? -米凯拉 |
[46:25] | I can’t believe | 我真不敢相信 |
[46:26] | you’re gonna stand me up on our first web chat date. | 第一次聊天你就爽约 |
[46:27] | Something just happened to me, okay? | 我出问题了 知道吗? |
[46:29] | What, you finally hit puberty? | 怎么 你发情了? |
[46:30] | No, no, no. Stop laughing. This is serious. Okay. | 别开玩笑 说正经事 |
[46:32] | Remember I was telling you about my great-great-grandfather, | 记得我告诉过你我的曾曾祖父 |
[46:34] | Archibald Witwicky? Remember? | 阿奇巴德·维基? |
[46:36] | Watch it, watch it, watch… | 看着点! 看着点! |
[46:38] | No! Okay, remember how I was telling you… | 记得我当时说… |
[46:39] | Okay. Can you stop? Watch the foot! Watch your foot! | 看着点 别踩 |
[46:41] | Mikaela, okay, | 米凯拉 |
[46:42] | my great-great-grandfather went on this Arctic mission, right? | 我曾曾祖父去北极做事 |
[46:45] | And he saw Megatron. Megatron zapped him, | 看到了威震天 和他有过接触 |
[46:46] | and he started seeing these crazy symbols. Okay. | 然后他就开始看到些怪异的符号 |
[46:48] | Well, now I’m seeing them, too. Excuse me. | 现在我也看到了 |
[46:50] | I just read a 903-page astronomy book in 32.6 seconds. | 我用32.6秒看完903页天文学课本 |
[46:52] | I had a meltdown in the middle of my class. | 在课堂上精神失常 |
[46:54] | I am seeing symbols ever since I… | 我看到符号 从我… |
[46:57] | -Since what? -Ever since I touched the Cube splinter. | -自从什么? -自从我接触到魔方碎片 |
[47:01] | -Do you have it? -Yeah, I have it. | -东西还在吧? -在 |
[47:03] | -It’s in the shop safe. It’s fine. -Mikaela, do not touch it, okay? | -我放在店里保险箱里 很安全 -米凯拉 不要碰它 |
[47:07] | -Don’t touch it. -I’m not gonna touch it. | -不要碰它 -我不会碰它 |
[47:09] | Sam, it’s fine. It’s locked away. | 它很安全 锁着呢 |
[47:11] | -No one knows where it is. -I do! | -没人知道 -我就知道 |
[47:15] | You’re hot, but you ain’t too bright. | 你很性感 但很笨 |
[47:20] | There we go. Yeah, that’ll work. | 开工了 用这就行 |
[47:24] | Damn it! Son of a bitch! | 可恶! |
[47:29] | What are you looking at, slobber puss? | 看什么看 口水猫? |
[47:32] | What the… This place is a freaking house of horrors! | 这… 这地方真可怕 |
[47:39] | Pain… It hurts… | 好疼… |
[47:42] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[47:46] | Right to five, then… | 向右转到5… |
[47:57] | Is that the best you got, huh? Is that the best you can do? | 就这么点能耐吗? 这就是你的本事? |
[48:02] | What are you doing here, you little freak? | 你想干什么 小畜生? |
[48:04] | That’s my eye, you crazy bitch! | 我的眼睛 疯婆娘! |
[48:06] | -You gonna talk now? -I seek knowledge from the Cube. | -还不快说? -我找魔方里的秘密 |
[48:11] | -The Fallen demands me! -What knowledge? | -堕落金刚让我干的 -什么秘密? |
[48:13] | You got the shard, I need the shard. | 你有碎片 把它给我 |
[48:14] | Give me the shard. I need the shard. | 给我碎片 我要碎片 |
[48:15] | They’re gonna whack me! I’m gonna be dead without that shard! | 给我碎片 不然他们会宰了我 |
[48:18] | Easy, warrior goddess, I’m just a little salvage-scrap drone! | 轻点 女战神 我只是替人卖命的小角色 |
[48:21] | -And I’m your worst nightmare. | -碰上我算你倒霉 |
[48:24] | -What the hell was that? -I’ll tell you later, | -怎么回事? -回头再说 |
[48:26] | just not on an open phone line, okay? | 电话里不方便 |
[48:28] | I’m gonna get on a plane right now | 我现在去机场 |
[48:29] | and I’ll be there later this afternoon. Just be careful, Sam. | 今天下午就能到 你小心点 |
[48:39] | And have any strangers given you | 今天有没有陌生人 |
[48:40] | anything suspicious to carry on today? | 让你带可疑物品? |
[48:42] | Yeah, a large bomb! | 有 一个大炸弹 |
[48:44] | -No. -Good. | -没有 -很好 |
[48:58] | Major, incoming SOS from Autobots! | 少校 汽车人发来求救信号 |
[49:00] | Multiple Decepticon contacts in motion. | 发现多个霸天虎在移动 |
[49:03] | Vicinity, eastern United States, sir! | 靠近美国东部 |
[49:04] | -As in how many? -Unclear, sir. | -他们有多少? -还不清楚 |
[49:07] | Well, get clear. | 弄清楚 |
[49:13] | The Autobots are on the move, splitting into two teams, sir. | 汽车人在行动 它们分成两个小分队 |
[49:16] | They’re not answering our calls | 他们还没回话 |
[49:18] | and they’re heading to New York and Philadelphia. | 现在驶向纽约和费城 |
[49:19] | All right, full weapons deployment. Wheels up in 20 minutes! | 带上全部火力 二十分钟后起飞 |
[49:23] | Move it! | 出发 |
[49:26] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[49:33] | Flight 57, welcome to Philadelphia. | 这里是57次航班 欢迎来到费城 |
[49:37] | Alicia, can I interest you in an 18-inch Zookeeper’s special? | 亲爱的爱丽丝 来份超大比萨饼怎么样? |
[49:40] | Extra-large, triple cheese, with every known animal as a topping. | 超大尺寸 三重奶酪 撒满了各式肉品 |
[49:43] | Basically, I’ve got, like, 18 inches of meat. | 基本上就是一份全肉比萨 |
[49:45] | Unless you’re vegetarian. All right. It’s cool. I am, too. | 你是素食者 好吧 这很好 其实我也是 |
[49:48] | -Sam home? -Sam? I think he died, | -山姆在吗? -我想他死了 |
[49:51] | but why don’t we check? | 去看看? |
[49:53] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[49:54] | You ever have a song stuck in your head? | 你有耳边总是响着同一首歌的时候吗? |
[49:56] | It’s like the worst song ever, | 就像是最难听的歌 |
[49:56] | but you can’t help to whistle it or sing it | 但你没发哼出来 也没发唱出来 |
[49:58] | cause it, like, repeats itself, repeats itself, repeats itself… | 它就在那嘤嘤嗡嗡响过不停 响啊 响啊… |
[50:02] | Kitten calendar, kitten calendar, kitten calendar, kitten calendar… | 猫咪日历 猫咪日历… |
[50:04] | Dude, what the F? | 妈的 |
[50:05] | I know you’re freaking out. Don’t freak out. Don’t freak out. | 我知道你要疯了 别疯 别疯 |
[50:07] | Easy fix. Puzzle code in my head. | 很好解决 把脑子的符号 |
[50:09] | Now it’s on the walls. Everything is good. | 都写在墙上 这样就行了 |
[50:11] | This is the part that… | 这部分… |
[50:17] | Okay, what were you saying? | 哦 你说什么? |
[50:18] | Alice, I’m horrified you had to see this. Let’s go. | 爱丽丝 对不起把你吓着了 我们走 |
[50:22] | Get out. | 出去 |
[50:23] | Wait, wait, wait! Can I just sit and watch? | 什么? 我能坐在旁边看吗? |
[50:25] | I’ll… I’ll eat my pizza quietly. | 我吃比萨 不影响你们 |
[50:27] | Sam, I knew there was something special about you. | 山姆 我知道你有特别之处 |
[50:30] | Really? | 是吗? |
[50:33] | And I know you know what happens | 你我心里很清楚 |
[50:35] | when two people in the know get together. | 同处一室会发生什么… |
[50:38] | They’re genuinely amazing in bed. | 床上才有真正的惊喜 |
[50:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:46] | All right, listen, hold on! Boundaries. | 好了 听我说 克制 冷静 |
[50:48] | Flag on the play. Okay. I’m very ticklish. | 暂停 我是同性恋 |
[50:50] | We have needs, Sam. Relax. | 我们都想要 放松些 |
[50:53] | Jeez! | 老天 |
[50:56] | What about this economy? It’s crazy, isn’t it? | 聊聊经济状况吧 挺疯狂的 是吗? |
[51:01] | -You are very aggressive. -Just relax. | -你也太主动了 -放松就好 |
[51:04] | You want some turkey meatloaf? | 要点土耳其面包吗? |
[51:12] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[51:15] | -Mikaela! -Is that your girlfriend? | -米凯拉 -你女朋友? |
[51:19] | Ex. | 不是了 |
[51:21] | Mikaela! Wait! | 米凯拉 等等 |
[51:25] | I can explain… | 听我解释… |
[51:45] | Sam, your bed buddy, Alice… | 山姆 你朋友 爱丽丝… |
[52:08] | -She’s coming! -She’s an alien robot! You gotta move. | -她来了 -外星机器人 快跑 |
[52:09] | -Is this real? -Just run! | -是真的? -快跑 |
[52:17] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[52:18] | I can’t believe I almost had sex with her in my dream! | 我梦里还跟她亲热呢 |
[52:20] | I can tell that you really missed me a lot, Sam! | 你就这样想念我 山姆! |
[52:22] | -Look, it’s not my fault, okay? -It’s not your fault? | -你看 这不是我的错 -不是你的错? |
[52:23] | Listen! Listen, I’m a victim! | 听着 我是受害人 |
[52:25] | You were a victim? Of what? | 你是受害人? 受什么害? |
[52:26] | -Of what, a little 80-pound girl? -Of… Of molestation. | -和一个苗条女郎受什么害? –我被骚… 扰 |
[52:28] | It was like getting humped in the neck by a mountain ox! | 就像被头野母牛骑在脖子上一样 |
[52:30] | You didn’t have to put your tongue in her mouth! | 那你为什么亲她 |
[52:31] | -I didn’t! Look! -You did! | -我没有 -你有 |
[52:32] | You ever had your stomach tongued by a mountain ox | 她把五尺长舌头 |
[52:34] | with a five-foot tongue? | 伸进我胃里 |
[52:35] | It’s not fun for me, okay, Mikaela? And it smelled like… Like diesel! | 这是什么好事? 米凯拉 闻起来一股柴油味 |
[52:38] | -Like a diesel-y tinge to it! -You’re such a little girl! | -我满嘴都是柴油味 -你真是胡搅蛮缠 |
[52:42] | We’re gonna have 10 seconds of silence right now. | 我们先安静十秒钟 |
[52:44] | I’m not talking to you for 10 seconds. | 十秒内不和你说话 |
[52:45] | You can’t give me the silent treatment! You know what? | 你还敢叫我闭嘴 |
[52:47] | I’m not talking to you for 10 seconds. You have three seconds left. | 我十秒内不和你说话 还剩三秒 |
[52:49] | You know what? You can give me the silent treatment all you want | 听着 你想不说可以不说 |
[52:51] | but you can’t keep me from talking. | 但别不让我说话 |
[52:53] | -What were you gonna say? -I hope you had a lot of fun, | -你想说什么? -祝你开心 |
[52:55] | because this, this is over. | 咱俩完了 |
[52:57] | She violated your orifice with her nasty alien probe? | 你的洞口被那恶心的触角捅了? |
[52:59] | She did it? She went in there? All her little embryo alien babies | 她干了? 真进去了? 那她的外星人胎儿… |
[53:01] | are gestating and hatching inside of you. | 正在你肚子里孵化 |
[53:03] | They’re growing right now, probably! | 他们正在长大 兄弟 |
[53:04] | You need to vomit it right now. Yak it! Yak it right now! | 你赶紧呕出来 快点 马上呕 |
[53:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[53:08] | I’m Leonardo Ponce De Leon Spitz. Okay? I’m the key to this. | 莱昂纳多庞·塞德莱昂施·皮茨 听说过吗 我是关键人物 |
[53:12] | The aliens, they want me cause of my site. | 外星人抓我是因为我的网站 |
[53:25] | Run! | 快跑 |
[53:30] | Mikaela! | 米凯拉 |
[53:49] | Watch out! We gotta move! | 小心 我们快走 |
[53:51] | It’s a bomb! | 有炸弹 |
[54:02] | You’ve got to get that box! | 去拿箱子 |
[54:07] | -This way. -What? Hey! Let me out, let me out! | -这边 -什么? 放我出去 |
[54:11] | Oh, my God, you know how to hot-wire a car? That’s so hot! | 天啊 你会这么点火? 真够劲 |
[54:14] | Drive, drive, drive! She’s right there! She’s right there! | 快 快开 她在那 就在那 |
[54:16] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[54:20] | Go! Go! Go! Back up the car! | 走 走啊 快倒车 |
[54:23] | Now! | 来了 |
[54:26] | Tongue! | 舌头 |
[54:32] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[54:41] | Kiss this, bitch! | 试试这个 贱货 |
[54:48] | Drive, drive, drive… | 走 走… |
[54:53] | Okay, so what else don’t I know, all right? | 还有什么我不知道的事? |
[54:54] | Since you guys forgot to mention some minor details. | 是不是事太小你们忘了告诉我? |
[54:58] | That thing you saw back there, that was the little baby… | 刚才那个不过是小角色… |
[55:07] | -Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | -我的天啊 妈呀 |
[55:12] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[55:18] | -Sam! -Hold on! | -山姆! -抓紧! |
[55:19] | -Pull me up! -Hold on! | -拉我上去 -抓紧 |
[55:23] | Sam, get back in! | 山姆 进来 |
[55:27] | I don’t want to die! We’re gonna die! Oh, my God! | 我要完蛋了! 完蛋了! 天哪! |
[55:55] | Jesus! Jesus! | 老天啊 |
[56:05] | Come here, boy. | 过来 小子 |
[56:08] | Closer. | 近点 |
[56:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:11] | You remember me, don’t you? | 你记得我 对吧? |
[56:14] | I did what you said, okay? Just don’t hurt us. | 我会照你说的做 别伤害我们 |
[56:16] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[56:18] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[56:30] | It feels good to grab your flesh! | 抓到你感觉真不错 |
[56:35] | I am going to kill you slowly, painfully, | 我会让你慢慢地痛苦地死去 |
[56:39] | but first, we have some delicate work to do. | 但首先 我们有些精细活要干 |
[56:47] | How I could snap your limbs off! | 真想把你的手脚扯下来 |
[56:50] | Doctor, examine this alien specimen. | 医生 检查一下这个外星物种 |
[56:55] | I’ll scan you. Let’s take a look at your face. | 我会扫描你 让我看看你的脸 |
[57:01] | I’m the doctor. The odd job. Information! | 我是医生… 我要情报 |
[57:17] | Beseeching my shard! | 交出碎片 |
[57:19] | Easy or tough way? | 来软的还是硬的? |
[57:44] | -There they are. -That’s what I’m seeing in my head. | -就是这些 -我脑子里浮现的东西 |
[57:46] | These symbols can lead us to the Energon source. | 这些符号能带我们找到能量源 |
[57:50] | We must have the brain on the table! | 我们把他大脑拿出来! |
[57:54] | -Chop, chop! -Brain? | -切开! -大脑? |
[57:57] | What does he mean by my brain? | 拿我大脑干什么? |
[57:58] | Well, you have something on your mind, something I need. | 你脑子里有我们要的东西 |
[58:01] | Hold on. I know you’re pissed. I know you’re pissed | 等等 你很生气 我知道你很生气 |
[58:03] | because I tried to kill you and it’s completely understandable. | 我想杀你 这是个天大的误会 |
[58:05] | If somebody tried to kill me, I’d be upset, too. | 要是有人要杀我 我也会不高兴 |
[58:07] | I think that we have an opportunity here | 我觉得我们有机会 |
[58:09] | to start a new and develop our relationship | 重新开始 改善我们的关系 |
[58:12] | and see where it leads us, okay? | 再来想想我们合作的好处 好吗? |
[58:15] | So, you just call Doctor Inspector off and | 你先让你的医生停一下 |
[58:17] | let’s just talk for five seconds! | 我们谈五秒钟 |
[58:18] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等… |
[58:25] | Go, go! | 快跑 |
[58:30] | Go, go, go! | 跑啊 |
[58:58] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[59:07] | Run! | 快跑 |
[59:15] | Go, go, go, go! | 跑 跑… |
[59:18] | Here he comes! | 他来了! |
[59:26] | Hide, Sam! | 藏起来 山姆 |
[59:38] | Weak! | 懦弱 |
[59:41] | Puny! Waste of metal! | 废物 废铁 |
[59:48] | Junkyard crap! | 垃圾 |
[59:52] | Decepticons! | 霸天虎 |
[1:00:03] | Come here, boy. | 往哪跑 小子 |
[1:00:38] | There is another source of Energon hidden on this planet. | 在地球上还有一个隐藏的能量源 |
[1:00:42] | The boy could lead us to it. | 男孩可以给我们带路 |
[1:01:00] | Optimus! | 擎天柱! |
[1:01:15] | Is the future of our race not worth a single human life? | 我们种族的未来还不如一个人类的生命? |
[1:01:20] | -Up! Get up! -You’ll never stop at one! | -擎天柱 起来! -你嗜血成性 |
[1:01:25] | I’ll take you all on! | 我不能放过你们 |
[1:02:10] | Piece of tin! | 薄铁皮一张 |
[1:02:13] | Sam! Where are you? | 山姆 你在哪儿? |
[1:02:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:02:20] | You’re so weak! | 你太差劲了 |
[1:02:49] | The last Prime is dead! | 最后一个超级战士死了 |
[1:03:02] | Sam, run. Run. | 山姆 快跑 |
[1:03:17] | Autobots, attack! | 汽车人 进攻! |
[1:03:24] | Bumblebee, get them out of here! | 大黄蜂 带他们走 |
[1:03:39] | This is Lennox. | 这是伦诺克 |
[1:03:53] | -That went well. -We’ve lost the boy, Master. | -进展顺利 -那孩子跑了 主人 |
[1:03:57] | The Autobots must be shielding their signals. | 汽车人屏蔽了他们的信号 |
[1:04:00] | I can’t even rely on you to swat a simple insect? | 你连一个小虫子都搞不定? |
[1:04:05] | -One insect among seven billion! -Shut up! | -可他藏在70亿人当中 -闭嘴 |
[1:04:10] | He could be anywhere. | 大海捞针啊 |
[1:04:12] | Then we will force them to find him for us! | 那就强迫他们给我找出来 |
[1:04:16] | It’s time for the world to know of our presence. | 是时候该让世界知道我们的存在了 |
[1:04:19] | No more disguises. No mercy! | 不再躲藏 不再留情! |
[1:04:23] | The time has come for my master’s arrival. | 迎接我主人的时候到了 |
[1:04:31] | Decepticons, mobilize. It is time. | 霸天虎 行动 是时候了 |
[1:04:53] | Speaking French is so exciting! | 讲法语真好玩 |
[1:04:56] | Oh, God, who is this? | 谁打来的? |
[1:04:59] | Hello? I mean, bonsoir! | 你好 下午好 |
[1:05:04] | -What? Who is this? -Where is the boy? | -谁? -那小孩在哪 |
[1:05:07] | For Pete’s sakes. | 看在你老妈的份上 |
[1:05:10] | I’m not impressed with your perverted mouth-breathing. | 别搞这种下流把戏 |
[1:05:52] | Jeez! | 吓我一跳 |
[1:05:53] | You are invading my space. I’m gonna have to drop you. | 你侵犯我私人空间 小心我揍你 |
[1:05:56] | Would you get out of here? | 走开行吗? |
[1:05:57] | I didn’t come all the way across the ocean to eat a plate of snails. | 我不远万里飘洋过海 就为了吃蜗牛? |
[1:05:59] | I want to try new things. | 我要试试新东西 |
[1:06:01] | Looks like Canadian goose poop. | 看起来像加拿大天鹅粪 |
[1:06:05] | It’s nasty. | 真恶心 |
[1:07:18] | Revenge is mine. | 我来报仇了 |
[1:07:43] | …definitely not a plane… | …不是飞机撞的… |
[1:07:45] | Look, carriers don’t just sink. | 航母不能就这么沉了 |
[1:07:47] | …a horrible accident or a terrorist attack or worse… | …不知道是意外还是恐怖袭击 可能更糟… |
[1:07:50] | Negative. NORAD confirmed, | 北美防空联合司令部确认 |
[1:07:53] | projectile came from beyond our atmosphere, | 投射物来自大气层以外 |
[1:07:55] | inbound at 30,000 knots. | 时速5万公里 |
[1:08:11] | Citizens of the human hive, | 地球上的人类 |
[1:08:15] | your leaders have withheld the truth. | 你们的领导者掩盖了真相 |
[1:08:18] | You are not alone in this universe. | 宇宙中你们不是唯一 |
[1:08:22] | We have lived among you, hidden, | 我们就在你们身边 隐藏着 |
[1:08:27] | but no more. | 但不再藏了 |
[1:08:30] | As you’ve seen, we can destroy your cities at will, | 你们都看到 我们能随意摧毁你们的城市 |
[1:08:36] | unless you turn over this boy. | 除非你们交出这个男孩 |
[1:08:44] | If you resist us, we will destroy the world as you know it. | 你们胆敢反抗 我们将摧毁整个世界 |
[1:08:51] | What we’re hearing from the German government | 德国政府表示 |
[1:08:53] | is that the world broadcast was a satellite hacking. | 有人入侵卫星转播系统 |
[1:08:56] | The military has just told us they have assumed Condition Delta, | 军方透露 安全防御级别已升至三级 |
[1:09:00] | which is the highest level we have been at since 9/11. | 是9·11事件以来最高的级别 |
[1:09:02] | President Obama is being flown to a bunker | 总统奥巴马已飞抵 |
[1:09:04] | somewhere in the middle of the United States | 位于美国中部的地下指挥中心 |
[1:09:06] | in the face of the worst | 以应对此次 |
[1:09:08] | simultaneous attacks ever around the globe. | 全球范围内同时遭受到袭击 |
[1:09:11] | The aircraft carrier USS Roosevelt goes down off the East Coast, | 美国航空母舰罗斯福号在美国东海岸沉没 |
[1:09:15] | all hands lost. | 无人生还 |
[1:09:16] | Worldwide casualties are in the neighborhood of 7,000, | 世界范围内的伤亡人数大约在七千人左右 |
[1:09:19] | but that number could climb. | 数字仍在上升 |
[1:09:21] | It’s still too early to tell. | 目前还无法确定 |
[1:09:22] | What we need to ask now is, “Who and why?” | 现在我们想知道是谁 是什么原因 |
[1:09:25] | The FBI is still trying to locate the boy, Sam Witwicky. | 联邦调查局仍在寻找这个男孩 山姆·威特维奇 |
[1:09:28] | We believe they have information about the attacks. | 我们相信 他们知道关于袭击的信息 |
[1:09:31] | The FBI, CIA and Interpol | 联邦调查局 中情局 国际刑警组织 |
[1:09:33] | are all seeking the cooperation of worldwide law enforcement. | 正在寻求各国司法部门的协助 |
[1:09:37] | You need to listen to this, man. You gotta check this out. | 老兄 你该听听这个 过来看看 |
[1:09:39] | They have a traffic-camera spotting a Sam… | 交通摄像曾经拍到山姆 |
[1:09:40] | They have a picture of me, man. | 他们拍到我了 |
[1:09:41] | We’re dead, bro. FBI, CIA, we are wanted fugitives now! | 我们完了 他们正在通缉我们 |
[1:09:45] | I just need you to focus | 你先好好看看 |
[1:09:46] | -for one minute, man. -Just stop. | -就一分钟 -别吵 |
[1:09:47] | This thing has blown up to a whole other level, all right? | 整个事情变得严重了 是吗? |
[1:09:49] | You know what? Give me this thing. They can track us. | 听我说 把它给我 他们能跟踪我们 |
[1:09:51] | -Do you see this? -What? | -你不看看? -什么? |
[1:09:54] | They can track us? Like, satellite track us? | 他们能跟踪我们? 用卫星跟踪我们? |
[1:09:58] | Okay, I’m not even with you guys! | 我不是和你一伙的 |
[1:10:00] | Technically, I’m like a hostage. This is kidnapping… | 某种角度来说 我是人质 这是绑架… |
[1:10:02] | Yo, Leo! | 里奥! |
[1:10:04] | This thing’s gonna give me a heart attack, I swear. | 我会被这事搞出心脏病的 |
[1:10:06] | That’s cause you is a wuss. | 因为你是胆小鬼 |
[1:10:07] | You guys forced me into that car, right? | 是你们逼我上车的 是吧? |
[1:10:08] | I think he’s scared. | 我想他吓坏了 |
[1:10:09] | Hey, Mudflap, what are we gonna do with this shrimp taco? | 咱们该把这墨西哥小子什么办? |
[1:10:12] | Let’s pop a cap in his ass, throw him in the trunk | 一枪干掉 扔后备箱里 |
[1:10:13] | and then nobody gonna know nothing, know what I mean? | 没人会发现的 懂我意思吗? |
[1:10:15] | -Not in my trunk. -Yo, bumper cars? I’m hearing you. | -等等 别放在我这儿… -碰碰车 我听见了 |
[1:10:18] | Okay? I’m right here and I can hear you! | 我在这 我都听到了 |
[1:10:20] | No one’s popping any caps in any asses, okay? | 别再吓唬我了 行不行? |
[1:10:23] | I’ve had a hell of a day! | 我已经很倒霉了 |
[1:10:25] | Why don’t you get a haircut with your bitch ass? | 你的发型真难看 娘娘腔 |
[1:10:28] | Go whine to your boyfriend! | 找你男朋友抱怨去吧 |
[1:10:29] | Listen, Sam, I know what I’m gonna do, man. Look, | 山姆 我知道该做什么 |
[1:10:31] | I’m just going to go to the authorities and tell them the truth. | 我要去找当局 去告诉他们真相 |
[1:10:32] | Like, I had nothing to do with this. | 这事与我无关 |
[1:10:33] | -So, I’m not an accomplice. -Hey, you wanted this, right? | -我不是帮凶 -这是你想要的 对吗? |
[1:10:35] | You wanted the real deal? Well, that’s what this is. | 你想要的真正的内幕? 这就是现实 |
[1:10:36] | Wake up! You’re in the middle of it! | 醒醒吧 你已经卷进来了 |
[1:10:38] | You want to run? Go ahead! No one’s stopping you. | 想走就快走 没人拦着你 |
[1:10:41] | Stop complaining. | 别抱怨 |
[1:11:19] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思? |
[1:11:21] | You dare point a gun at me? | 你敢拿枪对着我? |
[1:11:23] | You want a piece of me? I will tear you apart! | 你敢动我跟毫毛 我就把你们拆掉! |
[1:11:29] | Drop your weapons! Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 放下武器! |
[1:11:31] | -Tell them to lower their weapons! -Tell them first. | -叫他们放下枪 -汽车人先放 |
[1:11:33] | Tell them to lower their weapons. | 叫他们放下枪 |
[1:11:34] | Major, there’s nothing I can do. Talk to him. | 少校 我也无能为力 跟他讲吧 |
[1:11:36] | Your NEST team is deactivated, Major. | 巢穴部队解散了 上校 |
[1:11:38] | You are to cease anti-Decepticon operations | 停止对针对抗霸天虎的行动 |
[1:11:41] | and return to Diego Garcia pending further orders. | 返回迭戈·加西亚待命 |
[1:11:44] | No, we take our orders directly from Chairman Morshower, sir. | 我们直接听从墨邵尔议长的指挥 |
[1:11:46] | Well, I’ll see your Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff | 我会去见议长和他的参谋长联席议会 |
[1:11:48] | and I will raise you a President of the United States. | 但现在 有来自总统的命令 |
[1:11:50] | I have operational command now. | 这儿归我指挥 |
[1:11:52] | An alien blood feud has been brought to our shores | 外星人的恩怨已经牵连到我们 |
[1:11:54] | for which our soldiers are paying the price. | 我们的士兵已经为此付出了代价 |
[1:11:56] | The secret is out! | 没什么秘密了 |
[1:11:58] | This is our war now and we will win it as we always have, | 现在 这是我们的战争 三军协同作战的战略 |
[1:12:02] | with a coordinated military strategy. | 将保证我们无往不胜 |
[1:12:04] | This fool is terribly misinformed. | 这个被洗过脑的蠢货 |
[1:12:07] | You’re gonna need every asset that you’ve got. | 他们会给你想要的一切支援 |
[1:12:08] | What we need is to draw up battle plans | 我需要的是作战方案 |
[1:12:10] | while we explore every possible diplomatic solution. | 和任何可行的外交解决途径 |
[1:12:12] | Like what, handing over the kid? | 比如交出那个孩子吗? |
[1:12:15] | All options are being considered. | 这也不是没有可能 |
[1:12:17] | Whatever the Decepticons are after, this is just the start. | 不管霸天虎想要什么 这都只是个开始 |
[1:12:22] | There is no negotiating with them. | 绝不能和他们谈判 |
[1:12:23] | I’m ordering you to stand down. | 我命令你待命 |
[1:12:25] | You won’t be needing this anymore. Get your assets back to base! | 你不再需要这个了 把你的部队带回基地 |
[1:12:29] | And take that pile of scrap metal back to Diego Garcia. | 把那堆废铁也带走 |
[1:12:33] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:12:36] | I really don’t like that dude. He’s an asshole. | 我真的讨厌这家伙 蠢货 |
[1:12:40] | Autobots -report to hangar for transport. | 汽车人 到机库准备转移 |
[1:12:42] | Ironhide, we should leave this planet. | 铁皮 我们该离开这个星球 |
[1:12:46] | That’s not what Optimus would want. | 这不是擎天所期望的 |
[1:13:07] | There’s nothing that you could have done. | 你已经尽力了 |
[1:13:14] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你还好吧? -还好 |
[1:13:19] | Bee, if you hate me, I understand. | 大黄蜂 如果你恨我 我能理解 |
[1:13:30] | I messed up. I’m sorry. | 我搞砸了 对不起 |
[1:13:35] | Young fella, you are the person I care about most in my life. | 年轻人 你是我这辈子最关心的人 |
[1:13:39] | If there’s anything you need, I won’t be far away. | 只要你需要 我就会在你身边 |
[1:13:44] | He’s dead because of me. | 他因我而死 |
[1:13:45] | He came here to protect me and he’s dead. | 他来保护我 自己却死了 |
[1:13:48] | There’s some things you just can’t change. | 有些事情无法改变 |
[1:13:51] | So, his sacrifice for us would not have been in vain. Hallelujah! | 他为我们做出的牺牲不会白费 上帝保佑他 |
[1:13:56] | I’ll make it right to myself in. | 我要挽回错误 |
[1:13:59] | We… We’ve got to stick together. | 那我们得同心协力 |
[1:14:06] | -You’re not going to do that. -Yes, I am. | -你真的要去? -我要去 |
[1:14:13] | Everything we worked for will be wiped out in one day! | 否则我们所有的努力就会付之东流 |
[1:14:20] | You two | 你们俩 |
[1:14:22] | Hey, you know the glyphs? | 你们知道象形文字吗? |
[1:14:23] | The symbols that have been rattling around in my head? | 那些在我脑子里转悠的符号 |
[1:14:27] | That’s old school, yo. That’s, like… That’s Cybertronian. | 那是个古老的学派 应该是… 塞伯坦语 |
[1:14:31] | That’s some serious stuff, right there. | 这东西一定很重要 |
[1:14:32] | They gotta mean something, like a message or like a map. | 他们一定有含义 像是某种信息…或…地图 |
[1:14:35] | Like a map to an Energon source! | 通往能量源的地图 |
[1:14:37] | -Can you read this? -Read? | -你能读懂吗? -读懂? |
[1:14:40] | No. We… don’t really do much reading. Not so much. | 我们… 不怎么会读 不怎么懂 |
[1:14:43] | If you can’t read it, we gotta find somebody who can. | 你们如果不懂 那就去找懂的人 |
[1:14:45] | Look who came sashaying back! | 看啊 胆小鬼又回来了 |
[1:14:46] | Hair growing like a Chia Pet. Look at him. | 他的发型像卷毛狗似的 |
[1:14:48] | I had a bit of a mild panic attack earlier, right? | 我刚才被吓坏了 行了吧 |
[1:14:50] | That’s cause you’re a pussy. | 因为你是娘娘腔 |
[1:14:51] | I think I’m allowed that, considering what I’ve been through. | 想想我经历的事情 我的反应也可以理解 |
[1:14:54] | I heard you have a problem. | 我听到了你们的麻烦 |
[1:14:55] | -I think I know someone who can help. -Who? | -我能找人帮忙 –谁? |
[1:14:58] | Robo-Warrior. | 机器战士 |
[1:15:03] | This guy, Robo-Warrior, | 机器战士 这家伙 |
[1:15:04] | everything about anything alien, he’s supposed to know. | 凡是关于外星人的事情 他都知道 |
[1:15:07] | One time we revenge-hacked his site | 有一次我入侵他的网站 |
[1:15:08] | and maybe I saw some of your alien drawings or whatever. | 好像看见过这种外星人的符号 |
[1:15:25] | This is it. Yep. | 就是这儿 |
[1:15:27] | Deli. Good front! | 便利店 很好的掩护 |
[1:15:28] | All right, wait here. I’ll give you the go/no go. All right? | 在这等 我说进来再进来 知道吗 |
[1:15:31] | Number 42, we got your kishka, knish… | 42号 香肠犹太馅饼鸡肉… |
[1:15:34] | kasha-varnishka and kreplach combo right here. | 荞麦粥三角肉包… 套餐好了 |
[1:15:37] | Cash only. Who’s next? | 只收现金 下一位 |
[1:15:39] | I told you to cure the lox in the brine and then smoke it. | 我说过鲑鱼先用盐水泡再烟熏 |
[1:15:42] | Ma, you want me to cut my hand off, or what? | 妈 你想累死我啊 |
[1:15:44] | You… You ruined a beautiful pizza of fish, you retard! | 你毁了做美味比萨的鱼片 笨蛋 |
[1:15:45] | I’m like a ninja with a blade. It’s an art form. | 我的刀工很好啊 这可是技术活 |
[1:15:47] | Give me your money. Get out of here! | 把钱给我 你走开 |
[1:15:48] | Hey, Sal! Watch your reach, huh? Take a number, young man. | 萨尔 规矩点 排队 小伙子 |
[1:15:53] | Robo-Warrior. | 机器战士 |
[1:15:56] | -Know him? -I never heard of him. | -认识吗? -没听说过 |
[1:15:58] | You never heard of TheRealEffingDeal.Com? | 听说过真实世界网站吧? |
[1:16:00] | You must be talking about that amateur-hour blog operation | 你说的是那个业余博客网站? |
[1:16:03] | -with Game Boy-level security. -Robo-Warrior. | -安全措施如同小儿科的那个? -算你很 |
[1:16:07] | It’s him! It’s him! That’s the guy right there! That’s him! | 就是他 这家伙就在那儿 就是他 |
[1:16:11] | No. | 不会吧 |
[1:16:13] | -You got to be kidding me. -All right, meat store’s closed! | -开什么玩笑 -本店关门了 |
[1:16:16] | -Everybody out! Out, right now! | -全都出去 快走 马上! |
[1:16:18] | That means you, lady, right now. | 说你呢 女士 快出去 |
[1:16:20] | -Wait a minute. You know this guy? -We’re old friends. | -等等 你认识他? -老朋友 |
[1:16:22] | -Old friends? -You’re the case that shut down Sector Seven, | -老朋友? -就因为你 七区被撤消了 |
[1:16:25] | got the kibosh, disbanded. | 全员被遣散 |
[1:16:27] | No more security clearance, no retirement, no nothing. | 没有机要级别 没有退休金 一无所有 |
[1:16:30] | All cause of you and your little criminal girlfriend. | 都因为你和你那有前科的女朋友 |
[1:16:33] | -Look at her now, so mature. -Moron! Where’s the whitefish? | -现在变得真性感 -白痴 鳟鱼在哪儿? |
[1:16:38] | Hey! Don’t touch me with the pig. | 别用猪肉碰我 |
[1:16:40] | -Yakov! -What? | -亚科夫 -干嘛? |
[1:16:41] | You don’t get Christmas bonuses standing around! | 再傻站着就取消你年终奖金 |
[1:16:43] | You want those new teeth you saw on SkyMall? | 想要在商场看到的新牙吗? |
[1:16:45] | -It’s my dream. -Help her out. | -做梦都想 -那就去帮忙 |
[1:16:48] | You live with your mama? | 你跟妈妈住? |
[1:16:49] | No, my mama lives with me. It’s a big difference. | 不 是妈妈跟我住 这是两码事 |
[1:16:51] | They got your face all over the news, alien boy. | 电视上全是你的照片 外星仔 |
[1:16:53] | -Yeah, I know. -And NBE One’s still kicking, huh? | -我知道 -威震天还活着? |
[1:16:55] | How did that happen? Don’t answer. | 怎么会这样? 别回答 |
[1:16:57] | I don’t know what you’re hiding, | 我不道我你在搞什么 |
[1:16:58] | but I don’t want anything to do with it. | 我不想知道和这有关的任何事 |
[1:17:00] | So, good-bye. You never saw me. I got bagels to schmear. Vanish. | 再见 记住你没见过我 我还要做面包 快走吧 |
[1:17:03] | Can you give me five seconds? Look, hold on, I need your help. | 能给我五秒钟吗? 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:17:05] | Really? You need my help? | 真的? 你需要我帮助? |
[1:17:08] | I need… Look, I am slowly losing my mind. | 我需要… 你瞧 我都要疯掉了 |
[1:17:10] | Okay, I had a little crab-bot, | 一个小螃蟹似的机器人 |
[1:17:12] | plunged a device deep into the soft tissues of my brain | 放了个东西到我脑子里 |
[1:17:14] | and started projecting little alien symbols | 然后放映外星人符号的幻灯片 |
[1:17:16] | like a freaking home movie! | 就像那些恐怖片 |
[1:17:17] | And on top of that, I’m a wanted fugitive. | 更要命的是 我还是个通缉犯 |
[1:17:20] | So, you think you got it rough? | 懂了吗? |
[1:17:20] | You said it projected images off your brain? | 它把你脑子里的图像放出来了? |
[1:17:22] | -Right. -Meat locker, now! | -对 -去冻库 快 |
[1:17:26] | -Dead pigs. -Yuck. | -死猪 -真恶心 |
[1:17:27] | What you’re about to see is top secret. | 你们将看到的是最高机密 |
[1:17:30] | Do not tell my mother. | 别告诉我妈 |
[1:17:33] | -Swine flu. Not good. -Now you know. | -可能有猪流感 真够糟的 -现在你们知道了 |
[1:17:35] | Next time you eat a goat or a pig, there’s a story behind it. | 下次吃肉的时候 就会想到这背后的故事 |
[1:17:38] | Sad little story. | 糟糕的故事 |
[1:17:40] | An entire city flat. How do you explain that? | 整个城市毁了 你怎么解释这事? |
[1:17:41] | Are you saying you believe in aliens now? | 现在你相信有外星人了? |
[1:17:42] | Okay, files, files. We’re talking about symbols. | 资料 有关符号的资料 |
[1:17:46] | Hey, still radioactive. Hands off. | 别碰 还有放射性 |
[1:17:49] | Okay, Cube-brain. | 好了 傻小子 |
[1:17:52] | Any of these look like the symbols you saw? | 你看到的是这些符号吗? |
[1:17:54] | Where’d you get these? | 你哪儿弄来的? |
[1:17:56] | Before I got fired, I poached S-7’s crown jewel, | 我被解雇前 我偷光了七区的宝贝 |
[1:17:59] | over 75 years of alien research, | 75年的外星人研究 |
[1:18:02] | which points to one inescapable fact. | 得出无容置疑的结论 |
[1:18:05] | The Transformers, they’ve been here a long, long time. | 变形金刚 他们来地球很久了 |
[1:18:09] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[1:18:11] | Archeologists found these unexplained markings | 考古学家在世界各地的古迹中 |
[1:18:13] | in ancient ruins all over the world. | 发现了这些神秘符号 |
[1:18:16] | China. Egypt. Greece. | 中国 埃及 希腊 |
[1:18:19] | Shot in 1932. | 这是1932年拍的 |
[1:18:21] | These the symbols you’re seeing in your head? | 这些就是你脑袋里符号吗? |
[1:18:23] | -Yeah. -Same ones over here, right? | -对 -一模一样 是吧? |
[1:18:25] | So, tell me, how did they end up all drawing the same things? | 告诉我 谁会留下一样的图案呢? |
[1:18:31] | Aliens. And I think some of them stayed. | 外星人 我想有些留了下来 |
[1:18:34] | Check this out. Project Black Knife. | 看看这个 黑刃计划 |
[1:18:38] | Robots in disguise, hiding here all along. | 伪装的机器人一直潜伏在这里 |
[1:18:42] | We detected radioactive signatures all across the country. | 我们在全国各地都检测到放射性标记 |
[1:18:46] | I pleaded on my knees with S-7 to investigate it, | 我肯求七区进行调查 |
[1:18:49] | but they said the readings were infinitesimal, | 但他们说强度微乎其微 |
[1:18:53] | that I was obsessed. | 说我走火入魔 |
[1:18:55] | Me. Can you imagine that? | 你能想象吗? |
[1:18:57] | Yeah. Megatron said that there was another Energon source here. | 威震天说这儿还有一个能量源 |
[1:19:00] | -On Earth. Another source? -On Earth. | -地球上还有能量源? -对 |
[1:19:02] | Okay? And that these symbols, maps in my head, | 而我脑袋里的符号 |
[1:19:04] | would lead him there. | 就是找到能量源的地图 |
[1:19:05] | You talk to your Autobot friends about this? | 你问过汽车人这事儿吗? |
[1:19:07] | No, no, no, the source is before them. | 没用的 他们不知道这事 |
[1:19:09] | Whatever the Energon source is, it predates them. | 不管能量源是怎么回事 它都比汽车人早得多 |
[1:19:10] | It’s before them. | 在他们之前 |
[1:19:12] | -So, it comes before them. -Correct. | -很早就有了 -对 |
[1:19:14] | Well, then we’re porked, unless we can talk to a Decepticon. | 这下完了 除非能问一问霸天虎 |
[1:19:17] | I mean, I’m not on speaking terms with them. | 可别以为我和他们有什么关系 |
[1:19:19] | Actually, I am. | 其实 我和他们有关系 |
[1:19:26] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[1:19:27] | -This is going to be a little bit sad. -Open it. | -这看上去可能有点残忍 -打开吧 |
[1:19:31] | I will have so many Decepticons on your butt! | 我要找一群霸天虎来修理你! |
[1:19:33] | Hey, behave! | 老实点 |
[1:19:35] | -What is it, a Decepticon? -Yeah. | -这是霸天虎? -没错 |
[1:19:37] | -And you’re training him? -I’m trying to. | -你在调教他吗? -正在试 |
[1:19:39] | I spent my whole adult life combing the planet for aliens, | 我花了毕生的精力 走遍全球寻找外星人 |
[1:19:42] | and you’re carrying around one in your purse | 而你却把它装在包里到处晃悠 |
[1:19:44] | like a little Chihuahua. | 就像带一条吉娃娃 |
[1:19:46] | Do you want a throw down, you cubic fro-head? | 想打架吗 你这个傻瓜 |
[1:19:49] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry about your eye, you know, | 对不起 抱歉弄坏你的眼睛 |
[1:19:52] | but, if you’re a good boy, then I’m not gonna torch your other eye. | 如果你能乖乖的 我就不弄瞎你另一只 |
[1:19:55] | Okay? I’m not gonna torch it. | 好吗? 我不折磨你了 |
[1:19:57] | Just tell me what these symbols are, please. | 告诉我这些符号是什么 麻烦你了 |
[1:20:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:20:04] | I know that. That’s the language of the Primes. | 我知道 这是超级战士的语言 |
[1:20:07] | I don’t read it, but these guys… | 我不懂 但这些家伙… |
[1:20:10] | Where the frick did you find photos of these guys? | 你在哪儿找到的照片? |
[1:20:13] | -Is this they? -Yeah. Seekers, pal. Oldest of the old. | -是他们吗? -探险者 老资格了 |
[1:20:17] | They’ve been here thousands of years, | 几千年来他们都在这里找东西 |
[1:20:19] | looking for something. I don’t know what. | 我不知道是找什么 |
[1:20:20] | Nobody tells me nothing, | 也没有人告诉我 |
[1:20:22] | but they’ll translate those symbols for you. | 但他们可以翻译这些符号 |
[1:20:24] | -And I know where to find them. -Show us. | -我知道他们在哪儿 -告诉我们 |
[1:20:31] | The closest one’s in Washington. | 最近的一个在华盛顿 |
[1:20:36] | Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Land of dreams in there. | 美国航空航天博物馆 梦想之地 |
[1:20:42] | All I ever wanted to be was an astronaut. | 我的梦想是当宇航员 |
[1:20:45] | -Hold those. -What is that? | -拿着 -什么东西? |
[1:20:48] | What? I wear them when I’m in a funk. | 什么? 我穿着它壮胆 |
[1:20:52] | So does Giambi, Jeter. It’s a baseball thing. Okay. | 著名球员都这样穿 这在篮球界很平常 |
[1:20:55] | Watches synchronized, sharp mind and empty bladder. | 对表 提高警惕 把水放了 |
[1:20:58] | You get caught, demand an attorney and don’t ever say my name. | 被抓了就请律师 千万别把我供出去 |
[1:21:01] | Okay, take one of these pills. Slip it under your tongue. | 来一片 含在舌下 |
[1:21:03] | It’s the high-concentrate polymer they put in Oreo cookies. | 这是奥利奥饼干用的高浓度巧克力 |
[1:21:05] | Tricks the polygraph every time. | 用它骗测谎仪屡试不爽 |
[1:21:07] | Okay. Now, let’s get this show on the road. | 好了 我们开工吧 |
[1:21:09] | No, listen, I can’t do this. | 不 听着 我不干 |
[1:21:11] | I’m not some alien bounty hunter, guys. I’m not gonna do this. | 我不是吃这碗饭的专业人士 我不干 |
[1:21:13] | -Guards have guns. I don’t want to die. -Kid, kid, kid. | -警卫都有枪 我不想死 -小子 |
[1:21:16] | You compromise this mission, you are dead to me. | 你要是敢打退堂鼓 就死定了 |
[1:21:19] | Now look into my eyes and tighten up that sphincter. | 我是来真的 别吓出尿来 |
[1:21:22] | The museum is now closing. | 博物馆关门了 |
[1:21:24] | Yo, baba! Bad news, bro! Ran out of toilet paper! | 坏消息 哥们 厕纸用完了 |
[1:21:27] | You got any out here? Please tell me you do. | 你那儿还有吗? 别告诉我没有 |
[1:21:28] | Sir! I suggest you get in there. The museum is closed! | 先生 你最好还是先进去 博物馆关门了 |
[1:21:31] | Listen, man, I understand that, | 我懂 但是你也知道 |
[1:21:33] | but as you can see, this is important. | 这事儿没纸不行 |
[1:21:34] | All right? Thumper dumper. I got to go. All right. | 给我好吗 我要大便 不能忍 |
[1:21:46] | -You got that paper, right, sir? -You should be embarrassed. | -厕纸拿来了吗? -你该感到难为情 |
[1:21:49] | This is a family museum, sir. | 这博物馆要对家庭开放的 |
[1:22:09] | What is going on here? | 怎么回事? |
[1:22:11] | How many times can you get tased in | 那儿被电了 |
[1:22:13] | the nuts before you can’t have kids? | 还能不能生孩子? |
[1:22:15] | You are an amateur, man, a rank amateur. | 你真是业余 太差劲了 |
[1:22:22] | We just downed five guards. Five guards. | 我们撂倒了五个保安 |
[1:22:24] | -Get your stuff and get out of here. -Give me a second here. | -带上东西就走人 -等我一下 |
[1:22:26] | I got to get the tracker, all right. | 我得拿追踪器 |
[1:22:27] | -Be good. -I’m claustrophobic. | -老实点 -我有幽闭恐怖症 |
[1:22:47] | Look, look. Follow him. Follow him. He knows where he’s going. | 跟着它 跟着它 它知道怎么走 |
[1:22:56] | -He knows something. -What? | -他有眉目了 -什么 |
[1:22:57] | He knows something. | 他找到了 |
[1:23:04] | You got what I got? | 你也找到这个? |
[1:23:05] | -Yeah. -Blackbird. | -对 -黑鸟 |
[1:23:10] | There he is. | 这就是它 |
[1:23:11] | This guy’s a legend, like the Chairman of the Board! | 它是传奇人物 就像是老大 |
[1:23:15] | Yo, freshman, point the shard and watch the magic happen. | 菜鸟 把碎片放上去 等着奇迹发生吧 |
[1:23:27] | Shit. It’s a Decepticon! | 坏了 这是霸天虎 |
[1:23:29] | -Decepticon? | -霸天虎? |
[1:23:31] | Behind the MiG now! | 躲到米格机后面 |
[1:23:45] | What sort of hideous mausoleum is this? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[1:23:49] | Answer me, pawns and knaves! | 回答我 你们这些垃圾 |
[1:23:52] | Show yourselves or suffer my infinite wrath! | 滚出来 不然就修理你们 |
[1:23:56] | You little spinal-cord-based organisms! | 你们这些微型脊椎生物 |
[1:24:00] | Bugger it! | 妈的 |
[1:24:02] | Behold the eternal glory of Jetfire! | 看看吧 我天火永恒的荣耀 |
[1:24:07] | Prepare for remote systems override! | 启动远程系统控制 |
[1:24:09] | I tell you, this guy did not age well. | 我想 这家伙老糊涂了 |
[1:24:11] | I don’t think he’s gonna hurt us. | 我想他不会伤害我们 |
[1:24:12] | I command these doors to open. | 给我开门 |
[1:24:14] | Fire! I said, fire! | 开火! 我说开火! |
[1:24:19] | Bollocks! | 妈的 |
[1:24:20] | -Damn these worthless parts. -Wait a second! | -打烂这些没用的东西 -等一下 |
[1:24:24] | Itchy, wretched rust in my arse! | 我生锈的屁股痒得要命 |
[1:24:28] | The museum is going to be very angry. Very angry. | 博物馆的人会气疯的 |
[1:24:32] | We gotta catch that plane. | 我们得抓住那架飞机 |
[1:24:36] | -Right. I’m on a mission. -Wait, wait, wait, wait! | -对了 我有任务 -等等 |
[1:24:41] | -What do you want? -Look, we just want to talk! | -你们要干什么? -我们只是想谈谈 |
[1:24:43] | I have no time to talk. I’m on a mission. | 我没时间闲聊 我有任务 |
[1:24:45] | I’m a mercenary doom-bringer. What planet am I on? | 我是末日使者 这是什么星球? |
[1:24:48] | -Earth. -Earth? | -地球 -地球? |
[1:24:49] | Terrible name for a planet. | 这名字真难听 |
[1:24:51] | Might as well call it “Dirt”. Planet “Dirt” | 还不如叫堕落 堕落星球 |
[1:24:55] | Tell me, is that robot civil war still going on? | 告诉我 机器人还在打内战吗? |
[1:24:58] | -Who’s winning? -The Decepticons. | -谁赢了? -霸天虎 |
[1:25:01] | Well, I changed sides to the Autobots. | 好吧 我投奔了汽车人 |
[1:25:03] | What do you mean, changed sides? | 投奔是什么意思? |
[1:25:04] | It’s a choice. It’s an intensely personal decision. | 这是种选择 是令人激动人心的选择 |
[1:25:08] | So much negativity. Who wants to live a life filled with hate? | 因为他们太让人悲观失望 谁会想整天生活在仇恨中 |
[1:25:12] | You mean you don’t have to work | 你是说你不用再替那些… |
[1:25:13] | for those miserable, freaking Decepticons? | 卑鄙变态的霸天虎干活了? |
[1:25:15] | If Decepticons had their way, they’d destroy the whole universe. | 霸天虎要是赢了 他们将毁灭整个宇宙 |
[1:25:18] | I’m changing sides. I’m changing sides, too, warrior goddess. | 我也投奔汽车人 我的女战神 |
[1:25:21] | -Who’s your little Autobot? -You’re cute. | -我是你的小汽车人 -你真可爱 |
[1:25:23] | Name’s Wheelie. Yeah. Say my name, say my name. | 叫我小威 叫我名字 叫我名字 |
[1:25:27] | What are you allowing to happen to your foot just now? | 它这么乱来你都能忍? |
[1:25:29] | At least he’s faithful, Sam. | 他至少很专一 |
[1:25:30] | Yeah, well, he’s faithful and he’s nude and he’s perverted. | 是啊 它不仅专一 还厚颜无耻 |
[1:25:34] | Can you just… Can you stop? | 你能消停会吗? |
[1:25:36] | -Hey, what are you doing? -It’s just something to think about. | -你在干嘛呢 -你好好想想 |
[1:25:37] | I won’t argue with… What were you saying? | 我不想和你吵… 你刚才说什么? |
[1:25:39] | I told you my name was Jetfire, so stop judging me. | 我说我的名字叫天火! 别总惹我 |
[1:25:43] | -Somebody shit the bed this morning. -I have issues of my own. | -有人今天心情不好 -我情绪是有问题 |
[1:25:46] | And it started with my mother! | 是我妈遗传的 |
[1:25:48] | My ancestors have been here for centuries. | 我的祖先来这已经几个世纪了 |
[1:25:50] | My father, he was a wheel, the first wheel. | 我父亲是第一代转轮 |
[1:25:54] | -Do you know what he transformed into? -No. | -知道他的变形是什么吗? -不知道 |
[1:25:56] | Nothing! | 什么都变不了 |
[1:25:57] | But he did so with honor, dignity, damn it! | 但是他有尊严 品质高贵 |
[1:26:08] | Bollocks. | 妈的 |
[1:26:09] | My boosters are fried. | 我的助推器坏了 |
[1:26:13] | I think we can help each other. | 我们应该互相帮助 |
[1:26:14] | You know things I don’t know. I know things you don’t know, I do. | 你有你知道的事 我有我知道的事 |
[1:26:17] | I don’t think he knows anything. Honestly, I don’t. | 我觉得他什么都不懂 真的 |
[1:26:22] | I could do this all day. It comes in waves, these vivid symbols. | 我每天都和这些为伴 它们在我耳边萦绕 在我眼前浮现 |
[1:26:24] | They’re symbols, but they’re in my mind. | 虽说这些只是符号 |
[1:26:25] | You see, all this is in my mind | 但和我心灵融为一体 |
[1:26:27] | and Megatron wants what’s in my mind. | 威震天就想要这些 |
[1:26:29] | -Him and someone called The Fallen. -The Fallen? I know him. | -他们还把堕落金刚叫来 -堕落金刚? 我知道 |
[1:26:32] | He left me here to rust. The original Decepticon. | 就是他把我扔这儿生锈 霸天虎的元祖 |
[1:26:36] | He’s terrible to work for. It’s always apocalypse, chaos, crisis. | 和他一起很可怕 他代表末日 混乱和危机 |
[1:26:39] | These transcriptions, they were part of my mission, | 这些手稿符号 就是我的任务 |
[1:26:42] | The Fallen’s search. | “堕落搜索” |
[1:26:43] | I remember now, for the Dagger’s Tip, and the key. | 我想起来了 要找匕首之尖和一把钥匙 |
[1:26:46] | Slow down. The Dagger’s Tip? | 慢点 匕首之尖? |
[1:26:47] | The key? What are you talking about? | 钥匙? 什么意思? |
[1:26:48] | No time to explain. Hold on, everybody! Stay still or you’ll die! | 没时间解释 大家都抓紧 千万别动 |
[1:27:20] | Well, that wasn’t so bad. | 还不坏 |
[1:27:21] | I just hope we’re still on the right planet. | 但愿还在这个星球上 |
[1:27:23] | Hey, that fricking hurt! | 妈的 疼死我了 |
[1:27:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:27:34] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:27:40] | Oh, my God, what a beautiful face. | 你真漂亮 |
[1:27:42] | This would be a perfect moment, | 真是个完美时刻 |
[1:27:44] | except you landed on my testicles. | 不过你砸在我蛋蛋上了 |
[1:27:46] | Please, get off. | 快起来 |
[1:27:49] | God, my balls. | 我的蛋蛋 |
[1:27:53] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[1:27:55] | Where are we? Simmons! | 我们在哪? 西蒙 |
[1:27:58] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. What is this? It’s Vegas. | 我的天啊 这是哪儿? 拉斯维加斯! |
[1:28:03] | -You guys okay? -Yeah. | -都还好吗? -还好 |
[1:28:05] | Hey, I think we’re in Vegas! | 我想这是拉斯维加斯 |
[1:28:08] | That really, really hurt. You’re just lucky | 真疼 你很走运 |
[1:28:10] | that I didn’t get hurt! | 我没受伤 |
[1:28:11] | People could have gotten killed, okay? | 人是会被摔死的 知道吗? |
[1:28:13] | And if I would have gotten hurt, | 我要是伤着了 |
[1:28:14] | -You would have heard to my mama… -Shut up. | -我妈妈会骂死你… -闭嘴 |
[1:28:16] | I told you I was opening a space bridge. | 我说过要打开时空桥梁 |
[1:28:18] | It’s the fastest way to travel to Egypt. | 这是到埃及最快的办法 |
[1:28:21] | When did you… When did you tell us? You didn’t tell us anything. | 什么时候? 什么时候说的? 你什么都没说 |
[1:28:23] | You didn’t tell us anything. Why are we in Egypt? | 也没说我们为什么来埃及? |
[1:28:25] | Don’t you get snippy with me, fleshling! You were duly informed! | 放尊重点 毛孩子! 我告诉过你 |
[1:28:30] | Can you just stop for a second? Can you focus? | 能停一下吗? 说说正事? |
[1:28:32] | Can you tell us why we’re in Egypt | 告诉我们为什么来埃及 |
[1:28:33] | so we can all have a little bit of semblance of peace of mind? | 这样至少能让我们大家冷静一些 |
[1:28:36] | This planet was visited by our race once before, | 我们先祖几万年前 |
[1:28:39] | by our earliest ancestors, millennia ago. | 曾经造访过这个星球 |
[1:28:42] | They were on an exploratory mission to harvest Energon, | 他们的使命是收集能量块 |
[1:28:45] | the lifeblood of our race. | 那是我们生命之源 |
[1:28:48] | Without it, we’ll all perish, oxidize and rust, | 没有它我们会氧化锈蚀 |
[1:28:51] | like my wretched self! | 就像我这可怜的人 |
[1:28:53] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to slowly fall apart and die? | 你们知道慢慢破碎而死有多痛苦吗? |
[1:28:57] | Let’s not get episodic, okay, old-timer? | 你别总跑题行吗 老先生? |
[1:29:00] | Beginning, middle, end. Facts. Details. Condense. Plot. Tell it. | 时间地点人物 起因经过结果 把来龙去脉说清楚 |
[1:29:06] | Somewhere buried in this desert, | 我们祖先在沙漠里 |
[1:29:08] | our ancestors built a great machine. | 建了个伟大的机器 |
[1:29:11] | It harvests Energon by destroying suns. | 通过摧毁恒星来获得能量块 |
[1:29:15] | -Destroy suns? -You mean blow them up? | -摧毁恒星? -把它们炸掉? |
[1:29:17] | Yes. You see, in the beginning, | 对 最初… |
[1:29:19] | there were seven Primes, our original leaders. | 有七位超级战士 我们第一代领袖 |
[1:29:22] | And they set out into the universe, | 他们进入宇宙 |
[1:29:24] | seeking distant suns to harvest. | 寻找其它星系的恒星 |
[1:29:27] | The Primes set out with one rule, | 这些超级战士遵守一个原则 |
[1:29:30] | never destroy a planet with life, | 决不摧毁有生命的星球 |
[1:29:32] | until one of them tried to defy this rule. | 后来有一位违背了这个原则 |
[1:29:35] | And his name forevermore was The Fallen. | 它的名字就是 堕落金刚 |
[1:29:41] | He despised the human race | 他不顾人类死活 |
[1:29:45] | and he wanted to kill you all by turning on that machine. | 要启动那个机器来消灭人类 |
[1:29:49] | The only way to activate it is with a legendary key | 而激活的唯一方法是 那传说中的钥匙 |
[1:29:53] | called the Matrix of Leadership. | 叫做领袖矩阵 |
[1:30:02] | A great battle took place over possession of the Matrix. | 争夺矩阵的一场恶战开始了 |
[1:30:11] | The Fallen was stronger than his brothers, | 堕落金刚比他兄弟们更强大 |
[1:30:16] | so they had no choice but to steal and hide it from him. | 他们只好偷出矩阵藏起来 |
[1:30:21] | In the ultimate sacrifice, | 他们做出最后的牺牲 |
[1:30:23] | they gave their lives to seal the Matrix away | 用生命把矩阵封存在… |
[1:30:26] | in a tomb made of their very own bodies, | 他们遗体铸成的坟墓里 |
[1:30:29] | a tomb we cannot find. | 我们没能找到坟墓 |
[1:30:34] | Somewhere, buried in this desert, that deadly machine remains. | 堕落金刚知道埋在这沙漠里的… |
[1:30:40] | The Fallen knows where it is | 致命机器的位置 |
[1:30:42] | and if he finds the tomb of the Primes, | 如果他找到超级战士的墓穴 |
[1:30:45] | your world will be no more. | 你们的世界将不复存在 |
[1:30:48] | Okay, so how do we stop him? | 那我们怎么阻止他? |
[1:30:49] | Only a Prime can defeat The Fallen. | 只有一个超级战士能打败堕落金刚 |
[1:30:52] | Optimus Prime? | 擎天柱? |
[1:30:56] | So, you’ve met a Prime? | 你遇到过超级战士? |
[1:30:58] | Why, you must have met a great descendant. | 你遇到了伟大的后裔 |
[1:31:01] | Is he alive, here on this planet? | 他还活着吗? 在这星球上吗? |
[1:31:05] | He sacrificed himself to save me. | 他为了救我 牺牲了自己 |
[1:31:08] | So, he’s dead. | 那么 他死了 |
[1:31:09] | Without a Prime, it’s impossible. No one else could stop The Fallen. | 没有超级战士 没人能阻止堕落金刚 |
[1:31:14] | So, the same energy that’s gonna | 如果这种能量 |
[1:31:15] | be used to reactivate the machine, | 能重启那台机器… |
[1:31:18] | could that energy somehow be used to reactivate Optimus | 那也能用来激活擎天柱 |
[1:31:20] | and bring him back to life? | 让他死而复生? |
[1:31:21] | It was never designed for that purpose, | 虽然这不是设计它的目的 |
[1:31:24] | but it’s an energy like no other. | 但这种能量无可比拟 |
[1:31:26] | So, then how do you get us to the Matrix | 在霸天虎抓到我之前 |
[1:31:28] | before the Decepticons get to me? | 我们怎么能找到矩阵? |
[1:31:30] | Follow your mind, your map, your symbols. | 跟着你的心 你的地图 你的符号 |
[1:31:33] | What you carved in the sand, it’s your clue. | 你在地上刻的东西都是线索 |
[1:31:36] | When dawn alights the Dagger’s Tip, | 当曙光照耀在匕首之尖 |
[1:31:39] | Three Kings will reveal the doorway! | 三位国王将揭示入口 |
[1:31:41] | Find the doorway! | 找到入口 |
[1:31:44] | Go now! Go! | 快去 |
[1:31:45] | That was my mission. It’s your mission now. | 现在这是你的使命了 |
[1:31:48] | Go before the Decepticons find me and find you. | 在霸天虎找到你我之前 快走吧 |
[1:31:59] | Okay, here’s what my CIA contact says. | 我中情局线人说 |
[1:32:01] | Ancient Sumerians used to call the Gulf of Aqaba | 古代苏美尔人称亚喀巴海湾为 |
[1:32:04] | the “Dagger’s Tip.” | 匕首之尖 |
[1:32:04] | -That’s the Dagger’s Tip. -It’s part of the Red Sea. | -原来这就是匕首之尖 -它是红海的一部分 |
[1:32:06] | It divides Egypt and Jordan like the tip of a blade. | 像一把尖刀 分出埃及和约旦 |
[1:32:09] | 29.5 degrees north, 35 east. Here it is. | 北纬29.5度 东经35度 就是这儿 |
[1:32:13] | First thing we’ve got to do is get Optimus to the Dagger’s Tip. | 首先得把擎天柱弄过来 |
[1:32:15] | How are you gonna get him halfway around the world? | 你怎么能绕大半个地球把他弄来? |
[1:32:17] | I’m gonna make a call. | 打电话 |
[1:32:22] | We got cops! | 有警察 |
[1:32:29] | I can’t go to prison, guys. | 我不想进监狱 哥们 |
[1:32:34] | Sam, we got to get off this road and lay low. | 山姆 我们离开公路避一避 |
[1:32:47] | Man, stupid cops! | 白痴警察 |
[1:32:49] | This is what’s called blending in like a ninja. | 这就叫做 像忍者一样潜伏 |
[1:32:52] | -Shut up or I’ll blend my fist in your face. -They’re gone. | -再不闭嘴 我就赏你一巴掌 -他们走了 |
[1:32:55] | I gotta make the call to Lennox… | 我要打电话给伦诺克斯… |
[1:32:58] | You’re on the Worldwide Wanted List. | 你是全球通缉犯 |
[1:33:00] | Try calling one base, they’ll track you here in seconds. | 电话一打到基地 马上就会被发现 |
[1:33:02] | -CIA is all over this place! -You’re gonna call. | -中情局就蜂拥而至 -那你打 |
[1:33:10] | -Okay. That’s a good idea. -All right. | -好吧 真是… 好主意 -好吧 |
[1:33:13] | I mean, I just had my mind on other things, | 我只是在想其他事 |
[1:33:16] | like winding up in an Egyptian prison. | 比如在埃及坐牢 |
[1:33:20] | NEST departure, 2100 hours. | 巢穴部队 21点启程 |
[1:33:23] | So, we’re shipping him back to base. This is such a mistake. | 那么 我们要运他回基地 这真是个错误 |
[1:33:33] | Major Lennox, phone call. | 伦诺克斯少校 电话 |
[1:33:36] | Lennox, I’m with the kid. The kid. | 伦诺克斯 我和那孩子一起 |
[1:33:37] | You know, the one with the attitude, right? | 挺倔的那个 知道吗? |
[1:33:39] | We need the truck. The truck. | 我们需要卡车 那辆卡车 |
[1:33:40] | We got a possible resurrection going on over here. | 我们也许能让它重新启动 |
[1:33:43] | You’re not gonna believe where we are. | 你不会相信我们在哪的 |
[1:33:46] | Code Tut, as in King Tutankhamen. | 图坦卡门法老 |
[1:33:48] | Back of a $1 bill. | 一美元钞票上那位 |
[1:33:50] | Coordinates for airdrop, 29.5 north, | 空降坐标 北纬29.5 |
[1:33:53] | 34.88 east. Write it down. Write it. | 东经34.88 写下来 |
[1:33:56] | Oh, my God. I got to go. Okay. Heat comes. | 我得走了 你们快来 |
[1:33:59] | Wait, who are you? | 等等 你是谁? |
[1:34:02] | Wait. It’s me. Leo. Me. Leo. Leo. Leo. | 是我 里奥 |
[1:34:04] | Cops are coming right now. We need to go! | 警察来了 快走 |
[1:34:05] | Move, move, move, move. | 走 走… |
[1:34:08] | Coordinates, 29.5 north, 34.88 east. | 坐标 北纬29.5度 东经34.88度 |
[1:34:12] | Tip of the Red Sea. Gulf of Aqaba. | 红海顶端 亚喀巴海湾 |
[1:34:15] | Egypt? Are you serious? | 埃及 不是开玩笑? |
[1:34:19] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:34:24] | Even if we could figure out a way to get big man over there, | 即使我们把这大家伙运到那儿 |
[1:34:27] | how is this little kid supposed to bring him back to life? | 那小孩真能把他救活吗? |
[1:34:30] | Look, I don’t know, but we got to trust him. | 我不知道 但必须相信他 |
[1:34:36] | Okay, let’s go over it again. | 我们再复述一遍 |
[1:34:37] | When the dawn alights the Dagger’s Tip, | 当曙光照耀在匕首之巅 |
[1:34:39] | -the Three Kings… -Will reveal the doorway. | -三位国王… -将揭示入口 |
[1:34:42] | That’s what he said. You know what it means? | 这是他原话 知道意思吗? |
[1:34:43] | -No, what does it mean? -I have no idea. | -不知道 -我也不知道 |
[1:34:45] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Checkpoint. Checkpoint. | 糟了 检查站 |
[1:34:47] | I don’t have my passport. | 我没带护照 |
[1:34:51] | Passport! | 护照 |
[1:34:59] | They got cameras at the top. | 上面有摄像机 |
[1:35:05] | All right, chill. This is espionage time. I can handle it. | 放松 该特工露一手了 我能搞定 |
[1:35:09] | These are my people. I’m one-thirty-sixth Arab. | 我和他们是同类 我有1/36阿拉伯血统 |
[1:35:15] | Great, a fricking Munchkin. | 不错 一个矮冬瓜 |
[1:35:16] | Little people are mean. Tell him he’s tall. | 小个子都自卑 奉承他很高 |
[1:35:27] | The Dagger’s Tip? Right? | 匕首之尖 懂吗? |
[1:35:30] | Egypt, Jordan. We want to go there. | 埃及和约旦交界处 我们要去那儿 |
[1:35:33] | Me and my family. This is my family. This is my son, | 这是我们全家 这是我儿子 |
[1:35:36] | my other son, my daughter. We’re tourists, from New York. | 我另一个儿子 我女儿 我们来旅游 从纽约来 |
[1:35:40] | -New York? -Yes. Yes. | -纽约 -对啊 |
[1:35:42] | Fifty kilometers. | 还有五十公里 |
[1:35:43] | You look like the guy that runs my falafel stand. | 你很像我那开快餐店的小伙 |
[1:35:45] | Thank you very much. | 非常谢谢 |
[1:35:46] | -New York. -I know. I know you from somewhere. -Go, Yankees! | -纽约 -我知道我们见过面见 -走吧 美国佬 |
[1:35:48] | Put it on the wire to the CIA. | 把这传给中情局 |
[1:35:54] | Decepticons, boy’s location detected. | 霸天虎们 找到了男孩的下落 |
[1:36:08] | Undercover, yo. You got to blend in with your surroundings. | 隐蔽的要点是 把自己和周围的环境融合起来 |
[1:36:11] | You know, you got to be part of the landscape. | 成为背景的一部分 |
[1:36:21] | Awesome! I think aliens built that. | 真壮观 应该是外星人建的 |
[1:36:25] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 没错 |
[1:36:26] | Come on. Move it! Move it! | 进去 快点 快 |
[1:36:29] | Guard us. Low profile. Don’t make a scene, okay? | 给我们望风 低调点 别摆显 |
[1:36:31] | Yeah, some of us got work to do! Dumb Autobots. | 有活儿干啦 笨蛋汽车人 |
[1:36:55] | Being my girlfriend is hazardous to your health. | 做我女朋友其实很危险 |
[1:36:59] | Yeah, well, girls like dangerous boys. | 没错 女孩就是喜欢冒险的男生 |
[1:37:04] | -Do they? -Yeah. | -真的? -真的 |
[1:37:08] | You might as well just say it. | 你还是把那个字说出来吧 |
[1:37:11] | Ladies first. | 女士先请 |
[1:37:13] | Okay, so tonight you’re going to be a gentleman. | 好吧 那今晚你就只好当绅士了 |
[1:37:16] | -You’re really chivalrous. -Why are you mad at me? | -挺有骑士风度 -为什么生我的气? |
[1:37:19] | You know what? Baby, I’m not… I’m not mad. | 你知道吗 宝贝 我没有… |
[1:37:24] | Do you realize that I just flew 3,000 miles to | 我飞了三千公里 |
[1:37:26] | keep you from getting killed? | 就是不想看到你死 |
[1:37:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:37:33] | Who else could be your girlfriend, Sam? | 还有谁能做你的女朋友 |
[1:37:36] | Look at the things I go through with you. | 想想我们所经历的一切 |
[1:37:39] | And now we’re underneath the moon and the stars | 现在我们沐浴在月光和星光下 |
[1:37:42] | and the three most beautiful pyramids on the planet | 还有地球上三个最漂亮的金字塔 |
[1:37:44] | and you still can’t even tell me that you love me. | 而你还不肯说你爱我 |
[1:37:47] | Pyramids. | 金字塔 |
[1:37:50] | What? Why do boys always | 男人怎么总是… |
[1:37:51] | -change the subject? -Pyramids and stars. | -转移话题? -月亮和星星 |
[1:37:53] | -Sam? -Come with me really quick. | -山姆? -跟我来快 |
[1:38:03] | Simmons! Leo! Wake up! | 西蒙 里奥 快醒醒! |
[1:38:08] | Listen, astronomy class, page 47. Remember the class? | 天文学课本 第47页你还记得吗 |
[1:38:11] | No. I was only in college for two days. Remember that? | 不记得 我只上了两天大学 能记得什么 |
[1:38:13] | -Here. Get up. Up, up. -What is he talking about? | -起来 起来 -你在说什么 |
[1:38:21] | Okay, you see those three stars? | 看那三颗星星 |
[1:38:22] | You see how the last one touches the horizon? | 最下面一颗贴着地平线 |
[1:38:24] | That’s Orion’s belt, but it’s also called the Three Kings. | 那是猎户座 也叫做三王星 |
[1:38:27] | And the reason for that is the three Egyptian kings | 这个名字来源于 三位埃及国王… |
[1:38:29] | who built the pyramids of Giza built them to mirror those stars, | 在建造了吉萨金字塔群 来对应那三颗星星 |
[1:38:32] | so it’s like an arrow staring us straight in the face. | 它们像箭头一样摆在咱们面前 |
[1:38:34] | They all point due east, towards Jordan. The mountains of Petra. | 指向正东 约旦方向 佩特拉群山 |
[1:38:50] | We’ve had an engine malfunction. | 引擎发生故障了 |
[1:38:51] | We’re gonna have to divert to SOCCENT. | 我们必须转道去特别行动中央司令部 |
[1:38:53] | Flight master, let’s lighten the load and prepare for bailout. | 减轻负荷 准备跳伞 |
[1:38:56] | Bailout? Bailout? Bailout? Bailout? | 什么… 跳伞? |
[1:38:58] | -All right, team, grab your chutes! -Bailout like bailout? | -好了 所有人背好降落伞 -跳伞? |
[1:39:04] | -You familiar with the standard MC-4? -Of course not! | -用过军用降落伞吗? -当然没有! |
[1:39:07] | I’ve never jumped out of a perfectly good airplane before! | 飞机好好的我为什么往下跳 |
[1:39:09] | Wait a minute, is this really happening? | 等等 真的要跳? |
[1:39:10] | -Yeah. -All right, here we go. | -真的 -好了 开始吧 |
[1:39:13] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. You’re behind this, aren’t you? | 等等 你在搞鬼 是不是? |
[1:39:17] | What are you talking about? You heard the pilot. | 你在讲什么啊? 没听到机长说? |
[1:39:18] | These guys don’t mess around. This is just standard procedure. | 我们不会乱来 这只是标准程序 |
[1:39:22] | I’m just following orders to the letter. Isn’t that what you said? | 我只是奉命行事 这话不是你说的吗? |
[1:39:26] | You just signed a death warrant on your career, Major. | 看来你真是不想干了 少校 |
[1:39:33] | What was that? What was that? | 怎么了? |
[1:39:35] | That’s not good. Come on. | 情况不妙 |
[1:39:39] | -Right this way! -I can’t jump out of an airplane! | -这边来 -我不能就这样跳下去 |
[1:39:40] | -I have an ulcer! No, no. -Come on. It’s okay. | -我有溃疡 不行啊 -来吧 没事儿 |
[1:39:43] | I really can’t do this. What are you doing… | 我真的不行 你这是干什么… |
[1:39:46] | Come here! Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[1:39:48] | Why aren’t you wearing your chute? | 为什么你不跳? |
[1:39:50] | Because I have to secure the VIPs first. | 我必须要保证重要的人先走 |
[1:39:52] | Okay, I want you to | 现在 我希望你能 |
[1:39:54] | listen very carefully and memorize everything that I say. | 仔细听清楚我说的话 |
[1:39:56] | Each chute has a GPS tracker | 每个降落伞都有GPS追踪器 |
[1:39:58] | so you can be found by Search and Rescue. | 所以救援人员能找到你 |
[1:39:59] | Right next to that’s a fabric webbing called a bridle, | 降落伞边上有条带子 叫控制绳 |
[1:40:02] | which holds the pin that keeps the main container closed. | 拉开就能打开主背囊 |
[1:40:04] | -Okay, are you listening? -I can’t hear what… | -听明白了吗? -我听不… |
[1:40:06] | -Stop that! -All right. All right. | -别吵 -好吧 好的 |
[1:40:07] | All right, when the pilot chute inflates into the air, | 当引导伞完全打开后 |
[1:40:10] | it pulls the pin and opens the main. | 你就拉绳打开主伞 |
[1:40:12] | Red’s your backup, blue’s your primary. | 红色的是备伞 蓝色是主伞 |
[1:40:14] | I want you to pull the blue. I need you to pull it really hard! | 你要拉蓝色的 用力拉 |
[1:40:19] | Not now, we’re on the plane, you dumb-ass! | 现在别拉 你还没跳 白痴! |
[1:40:24] | -He say good-bye? -No, he didn’t even say good-bye. | -他说再见了吗? -没有 没来得及 |
[1:40:28] | General, we’re loaded and ready. | 将军 我们准备就绪 |
[1:40:30] | You give us the go, and we’ll be ready to press in five minutes. | 您一旦下令 五分钟后即可开始行动 |
[1:40:33] | -Excellent. -Sir, you need to see this now. | -很好 -长官 您看下这个 |
[1:40:38] | -Have we checked these coordinates? -Egypt, sir. | -查出坐标位置了吗? -埃及 |
[1:40:40] | -They’re airdropping in. -You’ve got to be kidding me. | -他们在那里空降 -开什么玩笑 |
[1:40:43] | He knows something. | 他肯定有理由 |
[1:40:45] | We need to be ready to back him up if this thing goes hot. | 我们准备好支援 情况可能会恶化 |
[1:40:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:40:49] | CIA just got a hit on the boy, | 中情局找到那个男孩了 |
[1:40:53] | 100 miles from the location on that little note there. | 距空降点一百公里 |
[1:40:55] | It’s getting hotter. | 这事严重了 |
[1:41:00] | It’s gotta be around here somewhere. | 应该就在这附近 |
[1:41:24] | You see the size of this? | 看看这规模 |
[1:41:27] | -You see this? -Spectacular. | -看到了吧 -这就叫辉煌 |
[1:41:31] | Amazing. Look at that. | 奇迹啊 |
[1:41:44] | -It’s here somewhere, guys. -Yeah, why? | -就在这儿? -对 有什么不对? |
[1:41:46] | Cause we’re trusting Grandpa Blackbird | 我们信任的这个老黑鸟 |
[1:41:48] | who doesn’t even know what planet he’s on? | 糊涂得连自己在哪个星球都不知道 |
[1:41:49] | In his defense, | 他说的这门可真大 |
[1:41:51] | this is the biggest doorway I’ve ever seen in my entire life. | 我这辈子还见过这么大的门 |
[1:41:54] | Okay. Well, that’s great. Let me do a quick search, all right? | 好了 我们快开始找吧 |
[1:41:58] | Nope. Ever cross your mind, guys, | 不用了 你想过吗 |
[1:41:59] | that archeologists have been here before? | 考古学家已经来过了 |
[1:42:01] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿什么都没有 |
[1:42:02] | Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. | 生活免不了伤心绝望 孩子 |
[1:42:04] | Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow | 有时候你满怀希望到达终点时 |
[1:42:07] | and the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it! | 结果却是竹篮打水一场空 |
[1:42:09] | I’m listening to you? You live with your mother! | 还好意思说我? 你还跟你老妈住呢 |
[1:42:12] | -It’s not over. -It is over. It’s done. | -没结束 -结束了 早完了 |
[1:42:15] | Why are we still listening to you, little punk-ass? | 为什么我们要听你的 娘娘腔? |
[1:42:16] | I mean, what you ever done for us except ding my rim? | 你从来没为我们干点什么 |
[1:42:18] | Kill Megatron. How about that? | 干掉威震天 如何? |
[1:42:20] | Well, he didn’t get the job done, | 没有用 |
[1:42:21] | you know what I mean, cause he’s back now… | 他还会活过来… |
[1:42:23] | -Are you scared? -Scared? Scared of your ugly face! | -你害怕了? -害怕? 我害怕你的丑脸 |
[1:42:26] | I’m ugly? Well, we’re twins, you stupid genius! | 说我丑? 咱俩是双胞胎 傻瓜 |
[1:42:29] | Bring it, then! Get off me! | 来啊 来打我 |
[1:42:30] | -I’ll change your face around! -I’ll get all up in that ass! | -我要给你整形 -我要把你屁眼翻过来 |
[1:42:34] | Bring it! | 来啊 |
[1:42:36] | Guys! | 你们 |
[1:42:38] | -You like the way that feels? -That didn’t hurt. | -你喜欢这滋味吗? -不疼 |
[1:42:40] | You like that, don’t you? | 以后不敢了吧 |
[1:42:42] | -Come on, Bumblebee! -Bumblebee, listen. | -大黄蜂 -大黄蜂 听着 |
[1:42:51] | Now, that’s rude. | 太无礼了 |
[1:43:04] | Oh, my God. The symbols. | 是那符号 |
[1:43:07] | Bee! Shoot it. | 大黄蜂 射穿它 |
[1:43:34] | -Check this out. -Look at it. | -看看 -看看这些 |
[1:43:39] | These are the bodies Jetfire was talking about. | 这就是天火说的遗体 |
[1:43:43] | The tomb of the Primes. | 超级战士的坟墓 |
[1:44:03] | The Matrix. | 矩阵 |
[1:44:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:44:28] | Thousands of years, turned to dust. | 历经数千年 化为尘土 |
[1:44:31] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to end. | 结果不该是这样 |
[1:44:33] | Hear that? | 听到了吗? |
[1:44:38] | US Air Force! C-17s! | 美国空军 C-17运输机 |
[1:44:41] | -What’s a C-17? -You can’t bring him back, Sam. | -什么是C-17? -你救不了他 山姆 |
[1:44:44] | -There’s nothing left. -Look! Look around you. | -什么都没了 -你看看周围 |
[1:44:47] | We didn’t just go through everything… | 我们历经千辛万苦… |
[1:44:49] | we went through for no reason at all to just have it end like this. | 经过重重磨难来到这里 不是为了得到这样的结局 |
[1:44:52] | There is a reason that we are here. | 既然我们来到这 就一定有原因 |
[1:44:53] | The voices and the symbols in my head led us here for a purpose. | 神秘的符号和声音把大家带到这 一定有它的道理 |
[1:45:03] | Everyone’s after me because of what I know, | 大家跟着我 是因为我知道 |
[1:45:08] | and what I know is that this is going to work. | 而我知道的是 这一定能成功 |
[1:45:11] | -How do you know it’s gonna work? -Because I believe it. | -你怎么知道会成功? -因为我坚信 |
[1:45:24] | You best let me out of this plane. | 你们最好让我离开 |
[1:45:37] | Dropping the big boy. Sam! | 大家伙来了 山姆! |
[1:45:48] | You think you can bring him back to life with that pixie dust? | 你认为那堆土能救活擎天柱? |
[1:45:50] | Absolutely. Let’s go. | 一定能 走吧! |
[1:46:02] | Go! | 走 |
[1:46:04] | Let’s move it. Remember, they’re friendly. | 我们走 别误伤平民 |
[1:46:17] | Cover Optimus! | 盖上擎天柱 |
[1:46:21] | Secure the village. Get those cases down here. | 布防 把弹药放到这来 |
[1:46:24] | I need snipers and Stingers up high. | 狙击手和毒刺上高台 |
[1:46:26] | So, we just dropped off 10 tons of dead robot | 我们把这十吨重的机器人 |
[1:46:28] | in the middle of nowhere. | 运到这不毛之地 |
[1:46:30] | I hope this little kid know what he’s doing. | 但愿这孩子心里有数 |
[1:46:32] | Yeah, me too. | 我也这么想 |
[1:46:39] | Got a visual! Yellow team! Four clicks! | 发现目标 大黄蜂 距离四公里 |
[1:46:45] | Pop flare! | 发信号弹 |
[1:46:49] | -That’s them, right there. See the flare? -Right over there! See it? | -他们在那儿 -看到信号了吗? |
[1:47:03] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[1:47:16] | Oh, God. Please, God! Please. | 上帝啊 救命 |
[1:47:18] | Leo, stop freaking out. Stop freaking out. | -快闭嘴… |
[1:47:19] | Shut this guy up, huh? | 让那家伙闭嘴! |
[1:47:21] | -Please, just let me live… -Shut up and let him drive! | -留我一条命吧… -闭嘴! |
[1:47:23] | -Just stop screaming… -All right, that’s it! | -闭嘴… –好吧 就是这个 |
[1:47:27] | I can’t take that guy anymore. | 真受不了这家伙 |
[1:47:42] | Hide in the dust! Use the dust! | 躲到灰尘里 |
[1:47:52] | We’ve got to split up. Bumblebee, you’re the decoy. | 我们分头行动 大黄蜂 你当诱饵 |
[1:47:54] | You lead the Decepticons away, all right? I’m gonna get Optimus. | 引开霸天虎 行吗? 我去救擎天柱 |
[1:47:57] | I’ll help draw their fire with Huey and Dewey there. | 我和双胞胎帮忙吸引火力 |
[1:47:59] | You get to those soldiers. | 你们去队伍那边 |
[1:48:02] | -I hope that dust works, kid. -Thank you. | -希望你能成功 -谢谢 |
[1:48:09] | He’s turning around. He’s coming back. He’s coming back. | 他转回来了 他回来了 |
[1:48:13] | It’s up to me. | 该我了 |
[1:48:15] | One man, alone, betrayed by the country he loves, | 一个孤独的人 被他热爱的祖国抛弃 |
[1:48:18] | now its last hope in their final hour of need. | 危难时刻却成为最后的希望 |
[1:48:20] | Prepare to be driven like never before, by the maestro. | 准备好让大师来驾驶你吧 |
[1:48:24] | -Hey, hey! Don’t go nowhere! Drive. -You’ll never make it, kid. | -嗨 别跑! 开车 -你不行 小子 |
[1:48:27] | -I’m coming with you. -Bravery will only get you so far. | -我们一起去 -光有勇气是不够的 |
[1:48:29] | You tased me, okay? You owe me! I’m going. | 你电晕过我 你欠我的 我要去 |
[1:48:32] | Okay, okay. That was a test. You passed. All right? | 好吧 我试试你 你过关了 成了吧? |
[1:48:43] | That thing’s got alien tattoos all over it. That ain’t Air Force. | 那是霸天虎的标志 不是我们的空军 |
[1:48:50] | -What the hell was that? -Anyone copy? | -怎么了? -有人收到吗? |
[1:48:52] | -Anyone there? Who’s up? -Copy? | -有人吗? -收到吗? |
[1:48:54] | -Radio’s down. -It’s dead. Comms are down. | -无线电坏了 -通信中断 |
[1:48:57] | EMP burst. | 电磁脉冲弹 |
[1:48:59] | I see how this day is going in this godforsaken desert. | 看看今天在这鬼地方会发生什么 |
[1:49:03] | Yes, sir? | 是 长官 |
[1:49:04] | -Major Lennox told me to pull the cord. -I know, sir. | -伦诺克斯少校让我找你 -我知道 |
[1:49:07] | Well, what country am I in right now? | 现在我在哪个国家? |
[1:49:10] | United States. | 美国 |
[1:49:11] | No, not the United States. I’m from the United States. | 不 不 我是从美国来的 |
[1:49:15] | I’m in the middle of nowhere surrounded by donkeys. | 鬼知道是什么地方 到处都是笨蛋 |
[1:49:18] | Well, that was our good friend, Galloway. He’s less than pleased. | 那是我们的好朋友盖洛威 看来他有点不高兴 |
[1:49:23] | How is it that we can’t reach our men, | 这是什么回事? 我们联系不到我的人 |
[1:49:26] | but he can reach me, from some random Egyptian desert? | 他却能联系到我 还是从埃及沙漠里打来的 |
[1:49:35] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[1:49:37] | Right, go burn an SOS. | 烧个SOS |
[1:49:38] | Let the eye in the sky know we need some help. | 让他们用眼睛看吧 |
[1:49:40] | -Yes, sir. | -是 长官 |
[1:49:43] | Pop some more flares so the kid can find us. | 多打些信号弹 好让那孩子找到我们 |
[1:49:51] | Look. There it is. We got a couple of miles. | 看 就是那儿 还有2英里 |
[1:49:55] | Lennox’s team has the latest in quantum crypto gear. | 伦诺克斯有最先进的量子通讯器材 |
[1:50:00] | Can somebody tell me why we can’t establish simple radio contact? | 为什么连简单的无线电呼叫都不通? |
[1:50:05] | We’re hailing them on every frequency and mode in the book, sir. | 我们正在尝试所有可用的频段和模式 |
[1:50:08] | Our satellites in the area have gone blind. We’re working it, sir. | 那个区域的卫星也坏了 我们正在想办法 |
[1:50:10] | -Damn it. Something’s not right. -It doesn’t add up. | -情况不太正常 -废话 |
[1:50:14] | Contact the Jordanians, | 联系约旦 |
[1:50:15] | see what air assets they’ve got in the area, | 看能否派出空军援助 |
[1:50:18] | and get Egypt’s General Salam. | 还有埃及的萨勒姆将军 |
[1:50:20] | Ask him to clear some USV overflights in Egyptian airspace. | 请他派出无人飞机侦查那片领空 |
[1:50:24] | We need an assist in confirming visuals now. | 我们现在需要确切的图像情报 |
[1:50:27] | Scramble Predators now. | 捕食者起飞 |
[1:50:29] | V-1, rotate. | V-1 升空 |
[1:50:43] | We still have a mile that way. | 还有一英里 |
[1:50:50] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:50:55] | This way. This way. | 这边 |
[1:51:01] | -One man, alone… -Stop saying that! | -一个孤独的人… -别再说了 |
[1:51:04] | …betrayed by the country he loves! | …被他深爱的祖国抛弃 |
[1:51:05] | Oh, my goodness. I’m in the car, okay? You’re not alone. | 我还在车里呢 你不是一个人 |
[1:51:08] | Just relax. You’re with the maestro. | 放松点 我是高手 |
[1:51:20] | I don’t think he’s still following us. | 我想他们被甩掉了 |
[1:51:23] | That’s what you think. | 我不这样想 |
[1:51:41] | Master, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, | 主人 很遗憾告诉您个坏消息 |
[1:51:45] | but the soldiers brought the body of Prime. | 他们把擎天柱的躯体运来了 |
[1:51:48] | The boy must have the Matrix. | 那男孩肯定找到了矩阵 |
[1:51:51] | We cannot let him reach Optimus. | 不能让他接近擎天柱 |
[1:51:54] | Decepticons, begin our assault! | 霸天虎们 开始攻击 |
[1:51:58] | We’ve got incoming! | 敌人来了 |
[1:52:16] | We got a whole lot of fight coming our way. | 敌人向我们扑过来了 |
[1:52:19] | -How many? -About 13 of them. | -有多少? -大概13个 |
[1:52:21] | This ain’t good. This ain’t good. | 不太妙啊 |
[1:52:32] | We’re about to get our asses whupped. | 不过想赢我们可没那么容易 |
[1:52:35] | Bravo-Charlie, kneel! | B队C队 蹲下 |
[1:52:37] | All right, those Decepticons are searching for Sam. | 那些霸天虎正在寻找山姆 |
[1:52:42] | Whatever he has, he thinks it’ll bring Optimus back to life, | 不管他有什么 肯定能够救活擎天柱 |
[1:52:45] | so our mission is to find him and get him to Optimus. | 我们任务就是找到他 送他到擎天柱那儿 |
[1:52:48] | All right, we’re gonna draw fire from the left flank. | 左翼吸引火力 |
[1:52:49] | I need a scout team. | 再组织一个侦察队 |
[1:52:50] | I’m leading. | 我来带队 |
[1:52:52] | Go up through the middle with Arcee and Ironhide! | 你们和阿尔茜 铁皮 从中间穿过去 |
[1:52:54] | All right, when you see the precious cargo, | 如果找到山姆 |
[1:52:56] | I want you to pop green smoke | 就放绿色烟雾 |
[1:52:57] | and come back through those pillars. | 然后从那柱子的方向回来 |
[1:52:59] | We’ll have the ambush set. All right. Let’s go. Move out! | 我们在那接应 好了 出发 |
[1:53:14] | You ever see that film Gunfight at the O.K. Corral? | 看过龙虎奇侠那电影吗? |
[1:53:18] | -With Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas? -No, why? | -科克和道格拉斯演的 -没看过 怎么了? |
[1:53:24] | -Looks like we’re right in the middle of it. -Is that good? | -我们的处境和他们一样 -结果好吗? |
[1:53:29] | A lot of people died. | 死了很多人 |
[1:53:50] | Hide! | 躲起来 |
[1:53:52] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:53:59] | -Hit the deck! -Oh, my God! | -准备好 -老天 |
[1:54:16] | Sam, Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:54:18] | I don’t think they saw us. | 他们没看到我们 |
[1:54:21] | Get down. Get down. Get down. | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[1:54:23] | Okay. Listen. | 听着 |
[1:54:27] | Once it’s clear, we run for Optimus as fast as we can, okay? | 一旦有机会 就拼命往擎天柱哪儿跑 知道吗? |
[1:54:31] | What if it doesn’t work? | 要是不行怎么办? |
[1:54:34] | It’s gonna work. | 一定能行 |
[1:54:35] | -What if it doesn’t? -It’s gonna work. It’ll work. | -万一不行呢 -没问题 |
[1:56:15] | Up, up, up! | 上 上 |
[1:56:26] | Get ready to jump! | 准备跳 |
[1:56:47] | We got a half-mile. I don’t think the soldiers know we’re here. | 还有半英里 军队不知道我们在这儿 |
[1:56:52] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
[1:56:54] | -Ironhide, up the middle! -Ironhide, move it! | -铁皮 从中间穿过去 -铁皮 快走 |
[1:56:57] | Let’s go! Go, go! | 走! 快! |
[1:57:07] | Devastator! | 大力神 |
[1:57:11] | We’re trapped! There’s nowhere to go. We’re gonna die. | 我们被困了 无地方逃 我们死定了 |
[1:57:13] | If we’re going out, we’re going out like men, understand? | 就算死 也要死的像个男人 听到没有? |
[1:57:48] | Look at this mother… | 你瞧这家伙… |
[1:57:50] | Mean robots suck! | 霸天虎真差劲! |
[1:58:02] | Hang on! Hang on, okay? | 抓紧 抓紧 |
[1:58:10] | -Simmons! -Don’t let go! | -西蒙斯 -别松手 |
[1:58:12] | Hang in there, I got you! Just hang in. | 抓住了 老兄 抓住 |
[1:58:19] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死 |
[1:58:22] | Kung fu grip, boy. Kung fu grip! | 我使鹰爪功 |
[1:58:24] | You ain’t getting me! | 你能把我怎样 |
[1:58:30] | He dead. He got so ate. | 他死了 被吃掉了 |
[1:58:33] | -Who’s your daddy now, huh? -He got all ate up. | -现在知道谁厉害了? -他被吃了 |
[1:58:36] | The only safe place is right under it. | 最安全的地方是它下方 |
[1:58:38] | Run at it. Run for its feet! Move it! | 跑啊 到它脚下去 |
[1:58:49] | You should’ve never eaten me! I’m gonna bust your face up! | 你不该吃我 我要把你的脸砸烂 |
[1:58:57] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[1:59:01] | Nobody mess with me! In your face! | 没人敢惹我 你奶奶的 |
[1:59:05] | Keep fighting, Mudflap! | 接着打 挡泥板 |
[1:59:15] | Nobody messes with the twins. | 没人能敢惹双胞兄弟 |
[1:59:21] | I got you… My bad! | 抓到你了… 我的错 |
[1:59:26] | Man! You shot me in the face! | 伙计 你打到我的脸了 |
[1:59:29] | -Stay under it! -Yeah, stay under it! | -呆在下面 -对 呆在它下面 |
[1:59:35] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:59:52] | Judy! | 朱迪 |
[1:59:59] | -Sam! Sam! -What? | -山姆! -什么? |
[2:00:02] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 |
[2:00:08] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[2:00:09] | -Sam! -Dad! | -山姆 –爸爸 |
[2:00:19] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[2:00:21] | Please listen to me! I want you to run! Run! | 听我说 你快跑 快跑! |
[2:00:25] | Dad, just stop! They don’t want you, they want me! | 老爸 别说了! 他们是来抓我的 |
[2:00:28] | -Oh, God! -Wait! | 天啊 等等! |
[2:00:29] | Sam Witwicky. | 山姆·维特维奇 |
[2:00:31] | Don’t hurt them. This is what you want. You don’t want them. | 别伤害他们 你要的是这个 放了他们 |
[2:00:35] | -Go! Go! -Please, stop! | -快走 -别说了 |
[2:00:37] | Listen to your father! | 听你爸爸的 |
[2:00:38] | Just get out of here! | 快离开这儿 |
[2:00:41] | Just don’t hurt them. I know what you want. | 别伤害他们 我知道你要什么 |
[2:00:43] | Just go! Just go! | 快走 快走 |
[2:00:45] | And I know that you need me because I know about the Matrix. | 你需要我 我知道矩阵的事 |
[2:00:49] | -Don’t do it, Sam… -Please, Dad. | -别这么做 山姆 -求你了 爸! |
[2:00:51] | They’re going to kill us all anyway! | 他们一样会杀了我们 |
[2:00:53] | Here’s what you want, right here. | 你想要的东西在这儿 |
[2:00:55] | Bumblebee! | 大黄蜂! |
[2:01:10] | Kill him, Bee. Kill him. | 杀了他 大黄蜂 杀了他 |
[2:01:49] | -Stay tight, Ma. -Come on. Get in here. | -呆在一起 妈妈 -到这儿来 |
[2:02:06] | -Bee? -Yeah. | -大黄蜂? -嗯 |
[2:02:11] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[2:02:12] | what’s going on, but we’ve got to move! | 发生了什么 但我们必须快跑 |
[2:02:18] | There’s got to be a way out of here! | 肯定有办法离开这儿 |
[2:02:21] | Judy, get back, get back, get back. | 退后 快退回去 |
[2:02:25] | Against the wall! Against the wall! Against the wall… | 靠墙 靠着墙… |
[2:02:29] | Bee! Bumblebee! | 大黄蜂! |
[2:02:32] | You get them somewhere safe, all right? | 你把他带到安全的地方 明白吗? |
[2:02:36] | You’ve got to get in the car and get to safety. | 你们上车 逃出去 |
[2:02:38] | No, this isn’t up for discussion! | 不 现在还争什么争 |
[2:02:39] | -You’re my son! You’re my son! -I know. | -你是我儿子 -我知道! |
[2:02:41] | -Dad… -We all go together! | -爸爸… -要走一起走 |
[2:02:43] | -Listen… -We’re all going together! | -听着… -一起走 |
[2:02:44] | Dad, stop, okay? Get in the car. He’s gonna get you to safety. | 别说了 好吗? 快上车 他会把你们带到安全的地方 |
[2:02:48] | You know, you run. You don’t stop, you don’t hide, you run. | 你别停 也别躲 只管跑 |
[2:02:50] | You hear what I’m saying, okay? I’ll find you when you’re safe. | 听到我说的吗? 我会来找你们的 |
[2:02:53] | -No. -You’ve got to let me go, Dad. | -不 -让要让我去 爸 |
[2:02:54] | -You have to let me go. You have to. -Ron. | -你必须让我去 真的 -罗恩 |
[2:03:00] | Ron. Ron, let him go. | 让他去吧 |
[2:03:05] | You come back! Come on. | 一定要回来! |
[2:03:07] | Ron! Mikaela! Mikaela! | 米凯拉 米凯拉 |
[2:03:09] | -Go with my parents. -I’m not gonna go without you. | -跟他们一起走 -没你我那都不去 |
[2:03:23] | Move to cover! | 隐蔽 |
[2:03:29] | We got Jordanians! | 约旦人来了 |
[2:03:30] | We got help! | 援军来了 |
[2:03:38] | Down! | 坠机 |
[2:03:56] | You okay, soldier? | 你没事吧? |
[2:03:58] | We’re gonna help you, soldier. | 我们来帮你 |
[2:03:59] | Let’s get these wounded clear of the bird. | 把伤员弄出来 |
[2:04:01] | Stay still. Stay still. Don’t move. | 别动 先别动 |
[2:04:03] | You all right, young man? You have a radio? | 你还好吗? 有无线电吗? |
[2:04:07] | Hey, kid, it’s been nice knowing you. | 孩子 认识你很高兴 |
[2:04:09] | Remember what I did for my country. | 记住我为国家做的事 |
[2:04:12] | This is my moment. | 荣耀的时刻到了 |
[2:04:15] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了! |
[2:04:18] | ETA to station, two minutes. | 预计2分钟到达指定位置 |
[2:04:20] | -Put it on the main screen. -Sir. Yes, sir. | -在主屏幕上显示 -是 长官 |
[2:04:22] | Predator 01. | 捕食者一号 |
[2:04:34] | Shit, it’s a trick. | 糟糕 上当了 |
[2:04:35] | Commence Operation Firestorm. Send everyone. | 启动烈焰行动 |
[2:04:38] | -Get those Marines on the ground. -Roll in strike packages… | -陆战队登陆 -展开攻击机群 |
[2:04:41] | Task Force Ripper, execute Lightning. | 第7特遣队 雷电行动 |
[2:05:03] | -Spotted Sam! -Sam! | -发现山姆 -快点 |
[2:05:06] | Ironhide! | 铁皮! |
[2:05:08] | Follow us to the pillars. We’ll take you to Optimus. | 跟我们去找擎天柱 |
[2:05:13] | Get out, Sam! Get to the pillars! | 山姆 到柱子那边去! |
[2:05:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[2:05:22] | Oh, God. This is it. The pyramid’s built right over the machine. | 天啊 金字塔就建在机器上面 |
[2:05:25] | If they turn that machine on, no more sun. | 一旦启动机器 太阳就完了 |
[2:05:32] | Not on my watch. | 有我在就别想 |
[2:05:48] | USS Stennis. Identify. | 这是史坦尼斯号航母 验证身份 |
[2:05:49] | Where the hell are you? Watching the Weather Channel? | 你到底在哪儿? 在看气象频道吗? |
[2:05:52] | SportsCenter? I Dream of Jeannie or something? | 还是体育新闻? 情景喜剧? |
[2:05:54] | We got 300 satellites up there. Where the hell are all our men? | 我们头顶上有300颗卫星 可是没一个人来增援? |
[2:05:58] | Identify yourself. | 验证你的身份 |
[2:06:00] | What is your name, sailor? | 你叫什么 水手? |
[2:06:02] | Wilder, Captain of the USS John C. Stennis aircraft carrier. | 怀尔德 约翰·C·斯坦尼斯号航空母舰的舰长 |
[2:06:08] | Okay, Captain Wilder. | 好吧 怀尔德舰长 |
[2:06:10] | This is Agent Seymour Simmons of Sector Seven. | 我是七区特工西蒙 |
[2:06:12] | There is the mother of all non-biologicals | 有个外星人正准备 |
[2:06:15] | getting ready to blow up our sun. | 摧毁太阳 |
[2:06:16] | Do you want to have a throwdown about my lack of clearance | 你是要继续跟我纠缠 我的机要权限呢 |
[2:06:18] | or do you want to help save a gazillion lives? | 还是去拯救亿万人的生命? |
[2:06:21] | All right, Agent Simmons. I’m listening. | 好吧 西蒙 请讲 |
[2:06:31] | Five clicks west of the Gulf, | 海湾以西五公里 |
[2:06:34] | we got ourselves an alien remodeling a pyramid. | 一个外星人正在摧毁金字塔 |
[2:06:37] | Our one hope is a prototype weapon called a rail gun, | 唯一的希望就是那个正在实验的武器 轨道炮 |
[2:06:40] | -shoots a steel projectile at Mach 7. -That’s classified. | -能把钢芯弹加速到7马赫 -这是机密 |
[2:06:43] | Don’t talk to me about classified, all right? | 别跟我谈什么机密 行吗 |
[2:06:47] | Now, if you’ve got a battleship in the Gulf, which I know you do, | 现在 如果你们凑巧有战舰在海湾 我知道你们有 |
[2:06:50] | you tell them to ready that weapon! | 叫他们准备发射 |
[2:06:53] | Contact destroyer USS KIDD. | 联系基德驱逐舰 |
[2:06:56] | Alpha Team, flank left! | A队 左翼 |
[2:06:58] | This way! Move it! | 这里! 过来! |
[2:07:02] | -Where do you need us, sir? -Protect those in the line of fire. | -让我们去哪 长官? -火力封锁那边 |
[2:07:04] | Let’s go! Go! | 快点! 快! |
[2:07:10] | Give me your Comms. Come on. Epps! | 把无线电给我 |
[2:07:17] | Right now, we need air support, ASAP! | 我们需要空中支援 马上! |
[2:07:19] | Have troops in contact 20 miles northwest. Radar contact. | 雷达在西北方20英里发现部队 |
[2:07:22] | Proceed to 88 Alpha Sierra… | 88中队前往… |
[2:07:27] | B-1, snap 090. | B1轰炸机 到090地区 |
[2:07:29] | You are approved to drop your 2,000-pound JDAMs. | 准备投放2000磅的联合制导攻击炸弹 |
[2:07:38] | -What you got? I couldn’t get to them, sir. | -你这边怎样? 我没能带他们回来 |
[2:07:40] | They’re 600 meters away and they’re heading right for the pillars. | 他们正向柱子这边跑来 还有600米 |
[2:07:42] | All right. Precious cargo’s coming! | 他们来了 |
[2:07:45] | Move! | 跑 |
[2:07:57] | Curse you! | 去死吧 |
[2:08:12] | Sam! Spotted Sam! | 山姆 发现山姆了 |
[2:08:47] | -Come on! -2-2 covering fire. | -快 -2-2火力掩护 |
[2:08:49] | Two civilians, 12 o’clock! | 2个平民 十二点方向 |
[2:08:59] | Cover for us! | 掩护我们 |
[2:09:07] | Hold the air strike! We’re rescuing civilians! | 暂缓空袭 正在营救平民 |
[2:09:22] | Keep firing! | 继续掩护 |
[2:09:29] | Come on! Mikaela! | 快来 米凯拉 |
[2:09:31] | Come on! Get in here! | 快来 这里 |
[2:09:35] | Look who showed up. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[2:09:36] | You better have a good reason for us to be here. | 你成功了吗 我们没白来吧 |
[2:09:38] | -Where’s Optimus? -He’s right over there, | -擎天柱在哪儿? -他就在那边 |
[2:09:40] | across the courtyard. | 院子那边 |
[2:09:42] | -I got to get to him right now. -Not with an air strike coming. | -我现在就过去 -不行 快空袭了 |
[2:09:44] | I have to get to him right now. | 我必须马上过去 |
[2:09:48] | Go. Back, back, back, back. | 退后 退后 |
[2:10:00] | Incoming! | 我来了 |
[2:10:02] | Stick the landing. | 着陆 |
[2:10:05] | Behold the glory of Jetfire! | 看看吧 天火的荣耀 |
[2:10:09] | Now let me show you how we brought the pain in my day! | 让你们见识一下我的手段 |
[2:10:33] | I’m too old for this crap. | 干这行还是太老了 |
[2:10:34] | Keep going man 15 rounds of fighting. | 坚持住 这是十五局的持久战 |
[2:10:57] | I am directly below the enemy’s scrotum. | 我就在大力神的蛋蛋下面 |
[2:11:01] | 25.7 meters above sea level, 29.32 north. | 海拔高度25.7米 北纬29.32度 |
[2:11:05] | -Kill track, 5205… -Target acquired. | -轨道炮 方向5205 -锁定目标 |
[2:11:07] | -Killing track. -Two, one… | -准备 -2, 1… |
[2:11:10] | Fire! | 开炮 |
[2:11:27] | B-1’s time on target, 30 seconds. 2,000-pound JDAMs inbound. | B1轰炸机30秒后到达 2000磅联合制导攻击炸弹就位 |
[2:11:31] | We’re gonna make a break through the B’s on my command, okay? | 在B1来之前我们必须转移 |
[2:11:33] | You guys stick with me, you understand? You stay on my ass. | 你们两个跟着我跑 一步也不许离开 |
[2:11:36] | -1-1 tally orange smoke. -I hope these F-16s got good aim. | -1-1锁定橘色烟雾 -希望那些F16别打的太准 |
[2:11:40] | -Yeah? Why is that? -I told them to hit the orange smoke. | -什么意思? -我告诉他们橘红色烟雾是打击目标 |
[2:11:45] | You mean that orange smoke? | 你是说这个烟雾? |
[2:11:46] | It wasn’t my best toss, okay? | 这次没扔准 不行吗? |
[2:11:48] | -Viper, thunder. -Run! | -开始雷电行动 -快跑 |
[2:12:00] | Incoming! | 来啦! |
[2:12:04] | Come on! | 快 |
[2:12:26] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[2:12:35] | Run! | 跑 |
[2:12:39] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[2:12:47] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[2:13:05] | Hold your fire! | 停火 |
[2:13:08] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[2:13:11] | Stay back! Mikaela, stay back! | 退后 退后 |
[2:13:16] | Fucking do something! | 快想办法 |
[2:13:53] | Sam! Sam! -Sam! Sam! Sam! Sammy! Sam! | 山姆… |
[2:14:01] | -Let me go! -Come on, you got to move. | -让我去 -你得离开这 |
[2:14:03] | -You got to move, come on. -We got no pulse. | -你最好走开 -没脉搏了 |
[2:14:06] | Starting CPR. | 开始急救 |
[2:14:07] | -I have to see my kid! I got a son… -Sammy! | -我要看看我孩子 -山姆 |
[2:14:11] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[2:14:14] | -Clear. -Ready to shock. | -清理 -准备电击 |
[2:14:16] | -Clear! -Ready to shock. One, two, three. | -行了 -准备电击 1 2 3 |
[2:14:22] | Do it again! | 再来 |
[2:14:29] | No! | 不 |
[2:14:32] | Okay, listen to my voice. I love you and I need you. | 听我说 我爱你 我需要你 |
[2:14:38] | Please. Please, come back to me. Sam, please! | 别死 活过来 我爱你! |
[2:14:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:14:53] | Where am I? Where am I? Am I dead? Am I dead? | 我在哪? 我死了吗? |
[2:14:58] | We have been watching you a long, long time. | 我们注意你很长时间了 |
[2:15:04] | You have fought for Optimus, our last descendant, | 你为擎天柱而战 他是我们唯一的后代 |
[2:15:09] | with courage and with sacrifice, the virtues of a leader, | 你勇气过人 不畏牺牲 富有领袖品质 |
[2:15:15] | a leader worthy of our secret. | 一个值得享有我们秘密的领袖 |
[2:15:18] | The Matrix of Leadership is not found, it is earned. | 领袖矩阵不是通过寻找能得到的 而是争得的 |
[2:15:24] | Return now to Optimus. | 回到擎天柱身边 |
[2:15:26] | Merge the Matrix with his spark. | 将矩阵融合到他的火种中 |
[2:15:29] | It is, and always has been, your destiny. | 这就是你的使命 |
[2:15:39] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[2:15:47] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:16:26] | Boy, you returned for me. | 孩子 你为我而来 |
[2:16:31] | A living Prime. | 一个活着的超级战士 |
[2:16:35] | I don’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[2:16:47] | My Matrix! | 我的矩阵 |
[2:16:55] | Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! | 起来 快起来 |
[2:16:57] | Get up, Prime! | 起来 擎天柱! |
[2:17:01] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[2:17:03] | He’s turning on the machine! You got to stop him! Get up! | 他要开启机器 阻止他 站起来 |
[2:17:07] | Optimus! | 擎天柱! |
[2:17:11] | Fallen, my master. | 堕落金刚 我的主人 |
[2:17:13] | My brothers could not stop me from this. | 这次我兄弟不能阻止我了 |
[2:17:18] | Yes, now I claim your sun. | 现在 太阳是我的了 |
[2:17:25] | -Move! -Enemy target, top of pyramid. Engage! | -快去 -目标 金字塔顶 开火 |
[2:17:28] | Engage! Engage! | 开火 开火 |
[2:17:35] | In moments, we’ll be at firing strength. | 很快 我们就会站在力量的巅峰 |
[2:17:54] | All my Decepticon life, I never did a thing worth doing until now. | 我这辈子没干过什么有意义的事 |
[2:17:59] | Optimus, take my parts | 擎天柱 收下我的礼物 |
[2:18:02] | and you will have a power you’ve never known. | 你将拥有从未有过的力量 |
[2:18:06] | Fulfill your destiny. | 完成你的使命 |
[2:18:14] | Jolt! Electrify! | 摇摆 充电 |
[2:18:17] | Transplant those afterburners. | 移植引擎 |
[2:18:37] | Let’s roll. | 出击 |
[2:18:41] | Fire mission on the pyramids. | 打击目标 金字塔 |
[2:18:55] | This planet will be dark forever. | 这个星球将永远陷入黑暗中 |
[2:19:21] | Die, like your brothers! | 像你的兄弟一样死去吧 |
[2:19:24] | They were your brothers, too. | 你曾也是我兄弟 |
[2:19:55] | Starscream! | 红蜘蛛 |
[2:20:10] | You picked the wrong planet. | 你来错了地方 |
[2:20:15] | Give me your face. | 拿下你的面罩 |
[2:20:25] | I rise. | 我赢了 |
[2:20:28] | You fall. | 你输了 |
[2:20:32] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[2:20:36] | Not to call you a coward, Master, | 我不想劝你做胆小鬼 主人 |
[2:20:39] | but sometimes cowards do survive. | 但有时候胆小鬼能活下来 |
[2:20:45] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[2:21:15] | It took all this for you to tell me that you love me. | 经历了这一切你才愿意说你爱我 |
[2:21:19] | You said it first. | 你先说的 |
[2:22:12] | Thank you, Sam, for saving my life. | 谢谢 山姆 你救了我 |
[2:22:16] | Welcome. | 别客气 |
[2:22:18] | Thank you for believing in me. | 谢谢你的信任 |
[2:22:25] | Our races united by a history long forgotten | 我们的种族 因为被遗忘的过去而走到一起 |
[2:22:29] | and a future we shall face together. | 齐心协力面对未来 |
[2:22:33] | I am Optimus Prime, | 我是擎天柱 |
[2:22:36] | and I send this message | 在此发送这段信息 |
[2:22:38] | so that our pasts will always be remembered, | 让这段历史被永远牢记 |
[2:22:41] | for in those memories, we live on. | 记忆永存 生命不息 |
[2:23:08] | So glad you could join us, Professor Einstein. | 很高兴你能来听课 爱因斯坦教授 |
[2:23:11] | Yeah, I was kind of busy. | 是啊 最近有点忙 |
[2:23:16] | okey | 好吧 |