英文名称:Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Earth. Birth place of the human race. | 地球 人类生命的发源地 |
[01:02] | A species much like our own. | 人类与我们大致相近 |
[01:05] | Capable of great compassion… | 既心怀仁慈 |
[01:10] | and great violence. | 亦残忍暴虐 |
[01:23] | For in our quest to protect the humans, | 我们在保护人类时 |
[01:26] | a deeper revelation dawns. | 揭开了一些尘封的往事 |
[01:29] | Our worlds have met before. | 原来我们与人类早已相识 |
[01:43] | Here, here. | 这儿 这儿 |
[02:18] | Newsflash from the BBC. | BBC新闻快报 |
[02:20] | Breaking news at Shanghai. | 发生在上海的爆炸性新闻 |
[02:21] | There’s been a major toxic spill… | 上海市中心今日发生严重的… |
[02:23] | on the Shanghai Central District. | 有毒物质泄漏事件 |
[02:25] | – Citizens today… – For today, | – 市民们… – 今天 |
[02:26] | our topic that’s a developing story for you, | 我们会为大家关注事件的发展 |
[02:28] | we will bring you any new information | 一旦有新的进展 |
[02:30] | as we get it… | 会立刻告诉大家… |
[02:35] | – What’s the status? – C-hawks approaching target. | – 情况怎么样? – 海鹰正接近目标 |
[02:39] | Three minutes until evacuation’s complete, sir. | 完成疏散还有三分钟 长官 |
[02:43] | Chinese airspace has been locked and sealed. | 中国领空已实施封锁 方圆一英里 |
[02:45] | One mile radius. | 现在开始行动 |
[02:46] | Alright, give NEST team the go. | 好的 NEST部队准备好开始行动 |
[02:48] | Black Hawks, clear to land. | 黑鹰 可以着陆 |
[02:51] | Ding-a-ling, come out and get your ice cream. | 叮铃铃叮铃铃 出来拿你的冰淇淋 |
[02:57] | Any bad robot out there better… | 霸天虎都给我听好了 |
[02:59] | get ready for ass-whooping. | 等着被我打屁股吧 |
[03:07] | For the last two years, | 过去两年里 |
[03:08] | an advanced team of new Autobots… | 一支新的汽车人先遣队 |
[03:10] | has taken refuge here under my command. | 来到地球避难 并加入我的麾下 |
[03:14] | Arcees, get ready to launch. | 阿尔茜双胞胎 准备出发 |
[03:16] | We’re locked and loaded. | 我们锁定目标并着陆了 |
[03:17] | Together, we form an alliance with the humans. | 我们大家一起与人类结为盟友 |
[03:21] | A secret, a brave squad of soldiers. | 他们是一群勇敢的无名英雄 |
[03:25] | Alright, that’s enough. | 好的 听好 |
[03:26] | Time discovered story in this one is toxic spill. | 媒体报道说是有毒物质泄漏 |
[03:28] | They had to evac the area for search and rescue. | 是为了疏散人群进行搜救 |
[03:30] | This makes six enemy contacts in eight months. | 八个月内我们已对敌人作战六次 |
[03:33] | We gotta make sure this one does not… | 这次行动决不能… |
[03:34] | get out the public axe so keep it tight. | 让公众知道 所以务必要保密 |
[03:36] | A classified strike team called NEST. | 这支秘密部队代号为NEST |
[03:40] | We hunt for what remains of our Decepticon foes, | 作战目标锁定我们汽车人的死敌霸天虎 |
[03:44] | hiding in different countries around the globe. | 突袭霸天虎在全球各地的巢穴 |
[03:47] | Rolling Alpha through Echo now. | 马上穿越E区前往A区 |
[04:17] | Alright, Ironhide. | 好了 铁皮 |
[04:19] | We got Echo’s. Vamos. | 我们到达E区 走吧 |
[04:22] | To the stacks. Two o’clock. | 防守两点钟方向区域 |
[04:35] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[04:38] | I smell him. | 我闻到了 |
[04:43] | It’s close. It’s heading closer. | 接近了 快接近了 |
[04:50] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[04:51] | How are ya? | 怎么样? |
[04:53] | It’s three ripple. | 有放射线存在 |
[04:57] | Alright, everybody, be steady. | 好的 大家都保持警惕 |
[04:59] | We’re right on top of it. | 它就在前面 |
[05:12] | Ease on fire. | 注意火力方向 |
[05:30] | Hand to one. Requesting fire mission now! | 黑豹一号 请求立即支援火力! |
[05:33] | Gunships on station. Rolling hot. | 直升机已就位 马上赶到 |
[05:46] | We intersected a Decepticon. | 我们又发现一个霸天虎 |
[05:50] | Arcee twins, target coming your way. | 阿尔茜 双胞胎 目标朝你们来了 |
[05:59] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[06:30] | I screwed that up. I’m okay, I’m alright. | 我搞砸了 还好 没大碍 |
[06:34] | This is kinda bad, man.What’s wrong with you? | 这可是战场 你搞什么? |
[06:40] | Three insides white. | 快让横炮上 |
[06:43] | Clear and fast. | 干净 迅速 |
[07:01] | Damn, I’m good. | 妈的 我真棒 |
[07:12] | Air support, | 空中支援 |
[07:13] | we need Big Booter delivered and dropped now. | 现在就让运输机把他空降下来 |
[07:15] | Code 9-A… | 密码 9-A… |
[07:18] | Dropping in five, four, three, two, one. | 下降倒数 五 四 三 二 一 |
[07:35] | Autobots, I’m in pursuit. | 汽车人 让我来对付那家伙 |
[08:07] | Pull over. | 还不快停下 |
[08:29] | Punk-ass Decepticon, | 弱不禁风的霸天虎 |
[08:31] | any last words? | 有什么遗言吗? |
[08:34] | This is not your planet to rule. | 这个星球不是你们的地盘 |
[08:38] | The Fallen shall rise again. | 堕落金刚会东山再起的 |
[08:42] | That doesn’t sound good. | 看来会有麻烦 |
[08:43] | Not today. | 但今天不会 |
[08:51] | Come on, let’s go. All hands on deck. | 快点 该走了 都出来吧 |
[08:53] | Frankie, Mojo, out. | 弗兰克 魔球 出去 |
[08:54] | Come on, kiddo, | 快点 孩子们 |
[08:55] | – we’re on a schedule here. – Slow down, Dad. | – 我们赶时间 – 慢点 老爸 |
[08:57] | Why are you in such a hurry to get rid of me, huh? | 老爸 你这么着急赶我走干吗 嗯? |
[08:58] | Did you rent the room out? | 你把房间租出去了? |
[08:59] | No, I got other ideas for your room | 没 不过我倒很想把你那房间 |
[09:01] | and it rhymes with home theater. | 改造成家庭影院 |
[09:08] | Look what I found. It’s your little baby booties. | 看我找到了什么 你小时候的婴儿鞋 |
[09:13] | Oh, Ma… | 哦 老妈… |
[09:14] | Oh my little baby, booty boy, you can’t go. | 我的宝贝儿子 儿子 你不能走 |
[09:18] | You see this? | 你看到了吗? |
[09:18] | That’s how you’re supposed to react | 这就是你们该有的反应 |
[09:19] | when you free your loins does not… | 亲儿子就要踏入社会了 |
[09:21] | uncool the world to pep for himself, okay? | 你就没有点同情心吗? |
[09:22] | Yeah, my heart…Please treat it about college, | 行 你上大学…我痛不欲生 |
[09:24] | bummer. | 郁闷! |
[09:25] | You have to come home every holiday, | 记得常回家看看 任何假期都要回来 |
[09:28] | not just big ones. | 别只是重大的节日才回来 |
[09:29] | You have to come home for Halloween. | 过万圣节也回来 |
[09:31] | I can’t come home for Halloween, Mom. | 万圣节我回不来 妈 |
[09:33] | We’ll come to you. | 那我们去看你 |
[09:34] | No, we’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[09:35] | You dress up, we’ll be in costumes. | 你化好妆 我们也会化了妆去的 |
[09:36] | You…You can’t do that. | 你们… 你们不能那样 |
[09:37] | Would you let the kid breathe, for crying out loud? | 你让孩子喘口气行不 别哭了? |
[09:39] | Come on, go, pack! | 快点 过来 装行李! |
[09:40] | There’s no way you’re packed… | 真是不可思议 你装的行李… |
[09:41] | for a month long trip. Come on! | 就好像他要出去旅行一个月那么多 快点! |
[09:42] | Time-chop. Let’s go! | 快点 去呀! |
[09:43] | March, young lady. | 跑步前进 美女 |
[09:45] | – Oh, oh, Dad! – I love you when you call me | – 哦 哦 老爸! – 你好喜欢你叫我… |
[09:47] | young lady, you dirty, old man. | 美女 亏你想得出来 老不正经 |
[09:49] | Nah, you ain’t seen nothing yet. | 不 你还什么没看到呢 |
[09:50] | – Dad, Dad, Dad, whoa! – What? | – 老爸 老爸 老爸! – 怎么了? |
[09:52] | I’m watching what you’re doing, Dad. | 我还在看着你们呢 老爸 |
[09:53] | It’s not a rap video. | 这不是教育片啊 |
[09:54] | Just like a coach thing, you know. | 教育不就是这样的 不是吗 |
[09:56] | That’s a really creepy move just now, Dad. | 我刚才都起鸡皮疙瘩了 老爸 |
[09:58] | Look, you’re the hero, uh… | 听着 你是个英雄 呃… |
[10:01] | Your mother and me are really, really proud of you. | 你妈妈和我真的 为你而感到骄傲 |
[10:03] | You’re the first Witwiky ever to go to college. | 你是维特维奇家族第一个上大学的 |
[10:06] | Now I’m crying again. This sucks! | 现在我又想哭了 好痛苦噢! |
[10:10] | You’re gonna be okay, Ma. | 会没事的 老妈 |
[10:11] | Now this is going to be, uh… | 这对她来说有点 呃… |
[10:13] | You know, hard for her to… | 你知道 难以接受… |
[10:16] | accept that her boy’s all grown up, you know. | 自己儿子长大了 你知道 |
[10:19] | Going out to handle the world on its own. | 就要去自己闯世界了 |
[10:22] | – You okay, Pop? – Yeah. | – 没事吧 老爸? – 没事 |
[10:24] | Mojo, no dominating Frankie! | 魔球 不许欺负弗兰克! |
[10:27] | Get the hell of the couch, ya filthy beasts! | 还不给我滚下来 你个野东西! |
[10:29] | Wow. | 哇 |
[10:30] | You see a lot of that in college too. | 这种景像在大学里随处可见 |
[10:32] | What are you talking about, Dad? | 爸 你说什么呢? |
[10:34] | There’s gonna be a lot of women there. | 你会碰见很多女孩子的 |
[10:36] | Yeah, well, I’m the one-woman kind of guy. | 是 但我是个专一的人 |
[10:37] | Look, Mikaela is the greatest, | 听着 梅卡拉很棒 |
[10:39] | but you gotta give each other room to grow, okay? | 但你们要给彼此留有足够空间 懂吗? |
[10:41] | You’re no different than any other couple your age. | 你们和其他小情侣没什么不同 |
[10:44] | Till we discovered an alien race together. | 不过我们一起发现过外星人 |
[10:46] | How long are you gonna be riding that scooter? | 你们还能一起开那车多久? |
[10:58] | Dad, listen, I know what the odds are. | 爸 听着 别人有可能分手 |
[11:00] | We’re the exception, okay? | 但我们是例外 知道吗? |
[11:01] | Wait a second… | 等我一下… |
[11:03] | Oh, who could that be? | 哦 你瞧这是谁? |
[11:04] | Two weeks, it could be Muffy. | 两周后就是另一个女孩子打给你了 |
[11:06] | Hey, beautiful. | 嗨 美眉 |
[11:08] | I’m breaking up with you, Sam. | 我们分手吧 山姆 |
[11:10] | Really? You sure? I hear a lot of conviction. | 真的吗? 你确定吗? 我觉得你没下狠心啊 |
[11:12] | Well, I am, okay? | 我下狠心了 行吧? |
[11:13] | So there’s no reason for me… | 所以这一次… |
[11:14] | to come say goodbye to you. | 我就不用来送你了 |
[11:16] | Wow, you almost sounded serious that time. | 哇哦 你这回是来真的 |
[11:18] | Guess what? | 知道吗? |
[11:19] | I made you a long-distance relationship kit. | 我要送你一套异地恋爱装备 |
[11:21] | Yeah, I got you a webcam so we can chat 24/7. | 对 有个摄像头 我们随时都可以聊天 |
[11:24] | All Witwicky all the time. | 爱你无处不在 |
[11:26] | I got you a couple of souveniers | 还有些上次战斗的纪念品 |
[11:27] | that you bet that cannot be mentioned on cellphone. | 你说在电话里不能说的 |
[11:29] | Some mixes and candles and stuff… | 还有唱片啊 蜡烛什么的… |
[11:31] | Sounds cute, I can’t wait. | 真可爱 我等不及了 |
[11:32] | Oh, hey! | 哦 嘿! |
[11:33] | You want the infamous D-Day shirt? | 我那次穿过的T恤要吗? |
[11:35] | You kept your nasty, shredded clothes? | 那件破衣服还留着呢? |
[11:37] | Yeah, of course I kept it, Mikaela. | 是啊 当然得留着 梅卡拉 |
[11:39] | It’s like my Superbowl jersey. I bled in this thing. | 这可是我的战袍 浸透着鲜血啊 |
[11:41] | Wow, you’re pretty confident, huh? | 哇啊 你口气不小呀 嗯? |
[11:42] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[11:44] | It’s just that my low… | 我向来没什么自信 |
[11:45] | self-esteem’s at an all-time high. | 刚才只是一个小高潮罢了 |
[11:46] | Do you think your little box of souveniers | 你以为那些个小纪念品 |
[11:48] | is gonna keep me from leaving you? | 就能留住我的心了 |
[11:50] | You really should come with me, | 你真该和我一起走 |
[11:51] | they got cheap apartments in campus. | 学校旁边房子很便宜 |
[11:53] | Well, that’s not gonna happen | 呃 这个现在不太可能 |
[11:55] | until I get my man child father rushed out of prison | 除非我那不省心的老爸走上正道 |
[11:58] | back on his feet. | 能养活自己了才行 |
[11:59] | I heard that. | 我可听着呢 |
[12:00] | Where did you put the clutch covers? | 离合器盖子在哪儿? |
[12:01] | Next to the cam shafts. | 凸轮轴旁边 |
[12:03] | I love it when you say cam shafts. Whisper it to me. | 我就喜欢你说凸轮轴 再说一遍 |
[12:07] | Cam shafts. | 凸轮轴 |
[12:10] | Why can’t I hate you. | 你好讨厌哦 |
[12:12] | It’s my Witwicky charm. | 这是家传的魅力 |
[12:15] | Wait, hold on. Wait, hold on a second. | 喂 别挂 稍等一下 |
[12:16] | I guess we’re not breaking up. | 我觉得我们不会分手 |
[12:18] | I’ll be over in 20. | 二十分钟后见 |
[12:19] | Mikaela… | 梅卡拉… |
[12:21] | I think this little bit Cube got stuck on my shirt. | 我衬衫里有块能量体的碎片 |
[12:28] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[12:37] | Oh God! It’s a fire! | 哦 上帝! 着火了! |
[12:39] | Dad, we got a fire! | 老爸 着火了! |
[13:00] | Fire! | 着火了! |
[13:11] | Ron, did you know it was gonna be | 荣恩 我怎么知道会有 |
[13:13] | – this hard? – Can you just stop? | – 这么难受? – 你别闹行吗? |
[13:16] | – Yeah, okay, I’ll stop. – Just wait… | – 好 好 我不闹 – 等一下… |
[13:17] | – You carry this shit. – I’ll…I’ll… | – 你自己搬东西吧 – 我会… 我会… |
[13:28] | – Wow! – You know what? | – 哇哦! – 知道不? |
[13:30] | I don’t wanna go anywhere with you. | 我哪儿都不跟你去 |
[13:31] | I don’t wanna go to France with you. | 我没心情跟你去法国 |
[13:32] | I don’t wanna go around the corner with you. | 我连遛弯都懒得跟你去 |
[13:34] | – Alright, fine. – I’m just going back inside. | – 好 你行 – 老娘回去看家去 |
[13:35] | I’ll call you from Paris. | 那我自己去 |
[13:49] | What is all the racket? | 怎么动静这么大? |
[13:50] | – Whoa. – Sam? | – 哇啊 – 山姆? |
[13:51] | – Whoa, whoa. – Dad… | – 哇 哇 – 老爸… |
[13:59] | – What was that? – It’s the whole kitchen! | – 那是什么玩意? – 厨卫用具! |
[14:04] | – Help me… – Oh my… | – 救命… – 哦 我的… |
[14:06] | Bumblebee! | 大黄蜂! |
[14:19] | Oh, jeez! | 哦 天啊! |
[14:26] | Phone 9-1-1. | 快报警 |
[14:28] | Bumblebee! Get in the garage. | 大黄蜂! 回车库去 |
[14:31] | What the frick is happening? | 这些都是怎么回事? |
[14:32] | What happened to restraint, man? | 到底怎么了 兄弟? |
[14:34] | Just go in the garage, quietly please? | 赶快进去 动作轻点行吗? |
[14:37] | Holy mother! | 我的妈呀! |
[14:41] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天呀! |
[14:44] | I…In the garage, now! | 回… 回车库去 快! |
[14:52] | Power’s out! Get the cops out! | 没电了! 警察来了! |
[14:57] | Come on, you guys. What are you waiting for? | 快点 你们这些人 还在等什么? |
[15:04] | My house is on fire! | 我家房子着火了! |
[15:11] | – What happened? – Come here. | – 怎么了? – 过来 |
[15:13] | Listen, I need you to take the Cube sliver. | 听着 我要你拿着这个方能量体碎片 |
[15:16] | Put it in your purse, right now. | 你拿着放钱包里 快点 |
[15:17] | – Sam Witwicky… – Yes, Mom. | – 山姆·维特维奇… – 我在 妈妈 |
[15:19] | – A word with you. – Yeah. | – 我有话说 – 好 |
[15:20] | – Hi, Mikaela. – Hi. | – 嗨 梅卡拉 – 嗨 |
[15:21] | – I have a bald spot. – Oh. | – 我这儿秃了 – 哦 |
[15:22] | – An old furnace, I think. – Become a waffle iron. | – 炉子太旧了 我猜是 – 烤饼干弄的 |
[15:24] | When you go, he goes. | 你走了 它也得走 |
[15:26] | I cannot live with this… | 我不能让个神经病机器人 |
[15:27] | psychotic alien in my garage. | 住在我车库里 |
[15:28] | Judy, shh. | 朱迪 嘘 |
[15:29] | National security. | 国家机密 |
[15:31] | Look, if we stay quiet, | 听着 如果我们不吱声 |
[15:32] | they’re gonna take care of everything. | 他们自然会摆平一切 |
[15:34] | Just consider this the official… | 这一回就当是政府赞助 |
[15:36] | start of a remodel, okay? | 重新装修 好吗? |
[15:38] | Fine. If the government’s paying, I want a pool… | 好吧 如果是政府买单 那我要游泳池… |
[15:40] | – and a hot tub. – Fine. Okay. | – 还有喷泉浴缸 – 好的 行 |
[15:41] | And I’m gonna skinny-dip… | 我要裸泳 |
[15:43] | and you can’t say shit about it! | 你要有意见就死定了! |
[15:47] | Yeah, you know you’re a tool. | 伙计 你有麻烦了 |
[15:49] | He’s having voice problems. | 他嗓子有问题 |
[15:51] | He’s playing it up. | 他在装呢 |
[15:53] | Bee, I want to talk to you… | 大黄蜂 我跟你说说… |
[15:54] | about the college thing, okay? | 上大学的事儿 好吗? |
[15:57] | I’m so excited! | 我好兴奋啊! |
[15:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:00] | I’m not taking you with me. | 我不能带你去 |
[16:03] | I wanna wait outside, okay? | 我还是去外面吧 好吧? |
[16:07] | I wanted to tell you about this earlier. | 我本想早点告诉你 |
[16:09] | It’s just that…You know, | 只是… 你知道 |
[16:10] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样 |
[16:11] | Freshmen aren’t allowed to have cars. | 新生不允许有车 |
[16:13] | I know, and if it was up to me, | 要是我说了算 |
[16:15] | I’d take you with me, but it’s not, Bee. | 我肯定带你去 可惜不行 大黄蜂 |
[16:17] | Look, you’re an Autobot. | 听着 你是汽车人 |
[16:18] | You shouldn’t be living in my dad’s garage. | 你不该住在我爸的车库里 |
[16:20] | I mean, you’re suffocating in here. | 我是说 你在这儿会憋坏的 |
[16:22] | You deserve better than this. | 你该呆在更好的地方的 |
[16:24] | This is hard enough, man, | 我很难受 兄弟 |
[16:25] | don’t make it harder. | 别让我更难受了 |
[16:26] | Can you just look at me, please? | 你就看着我 好吗? |
[16:29] | Come on, big guy. | 别这样 伙计 |
[16:31] | Look, the guardian thing is done, okay? | 听着 你保镖当得很好 对吧? |
[16:33] | You did your job. | 你很尽职 |
[16:34] | Look, I’m safe now. | 看 我现在安全了 |
[16:36] | You need to go be with Optimus Prime and the others. | 你应该回去找同伴们 |
[16:38] | I just want to be normal, Bee. | 我也想做普通人 大黄蜂 |
[16:40] | That’s why I’m going to college. | 所以我要上大学 |
[16:42] | I can’t do that with you. | 因此我不能带你 |
[16:45] | It’s not the last time… | 咱们也不是… |
[16:46] | I’m gonna see you, you know, Bee. | 再也见不着面 嗯 伙计 |
[16:47] | Come on, don’t do that. Bee. You’re killing me, Bee. | 得了 别这样 伙计 别让我为难 大黄蜂 |
[16:52] | But you’ll always be my first car. | 但你永远是我的第一辆车 |
[16:57] | Love you, Bee. | 我爱你 大黄蜂 |
[17:04] | Wow! | 哇哦! |
[17:05] | Between state farm and the taxpayers, | 保险公司 纳税人 |
[17:07] | we’re all taken care of. | 都会给我们补偿的 |
[17:09] | – You got dirt all over you. – Stop, stop. | – 你身上全是土 – 不用 不用 |
[17:10] | – What? – It’s…I’m okay. | – 什么呀? – 我…不用擦 |
[17:12] | Well, look. | 哦 看 |
[17:14] | So you think you can make it | 你觉得没我 |
[17:15] | through those East Coast winners without me? | 也可以度过大学几年 是吧? |
[17:17] | You’re like the best thing that ever happened to me. | 你的地位无人能及 |
[17:19] | And? | 然后呢? |
[17:20] | – And I’ll do anything for you. – And? | – 而且我愿意付出一切 – 然后呢? |
[17:24] | I think Sam’s about to say the L word. | 我想山姆马上就要对她表白了 |
[17:26] | Let’s go, kiddo. | 上啊 儿子 |
[17:27] | Nice timing, Dad. | 真会挑时候 老爸 |
[17:29] | I… adore you. | 我… 喜欢你 |
[17:32] | That’s not the word that I wanna hear really now. | 这不是我要听的那个字 |
[17:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[17:34] | It’s the same word as the other word. | 意思还不都一样 |
[17:35] | It’s not the same word. | 当然不一样 |
[17:36] | Look, if I said the other word now, | 听着 我现在即便说了 |
[17:38] | you forced me to say won’t mean anything. | 也是你逼我说的 |
[17:39] | Plus, you haven’t said it either. | 你也从没说过那个字 |
[17:40] | So don’t get mad at me for not saying it. | 所以不许冲我发火 |
[17:41] | Yeah, but I haven’t said it | 对 我是没说 |
[17:42] | because guys always run when you say it first. | 因为男生只想逃避责任 |
[17:44] | Yeah, well, so do girls. | 对 女生也一样啊 |
[17:45] | Especially, girls like you with options. | 而且你又不怕没人追 |
[17:48] | So this is all part of your elaborate plan | 你为了不让我离开 |
[17:51] | to keep me interested? | 才故意不表白 是吧? |
[17:53] | Can be. | 算是吧 |
[17:54] | Ain’t those working? | 不是挺有效的吗? |
[17:57] | Have a kiss. | 吻一下 |
[17:59] | We’ll make it work, I promise. | 我们可以的 我保证 |
[18:34] | Soundwave acknowledges. Pursue her. | 声波已确认 霸天虎 跟着她 |
[18:38] | Retrieve it. | 夺回碎片 |
[19:02] | Autobot twins, report to Hangar Three. | 汽车人双胞胎到三号机库报到 |
[19:08] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 借过 过一下 |
[19:09] | Hello. What a night. Yeah, baby, it’s upgrade time. | 嗨 这晚上过的 是 宝贝 该升级了 |
[19:13] | Yes, oh, yeah. Look here. | 对 哦 对 看这儿 |
[19:14] | Come on, let me call right here. | 快点 就这儿 |
[19:17] | Time to get my sexy on. | 这不是我的老相好嘛 |
[19:19] | Green, I know, | 绿的 我就知道 |
[19:20] | Green is mine, I call green. | 绿的是我的 我要绿的 |
[19:21] | Be my body. | 做我的身体吧 |
[19:25] | – I got the green. – That hurt, man. | – 我要绿色 – 疼死我了 |
[19:27] | It’s supposed to hurt.It’s an ass kicking. | 当然疼啦 踹的就是你 |
[19:55] | Director Galloway, what an honor. | 盖洛威顾问 幸会 |
[19:57] | Let me show you around | 我本想带你转转 |
[19:58] | but you gotta be in the classified access list. | 但你无权进入绝密区 |
[20:00] | I am now. | 现在可以了 |
[20:00] | Presidential order, Major. | 总统亲自授权的 少校 |
[20:02] | I got a message for your classified space buddies. | 我奉命带话给你那些神秘的外星朋友 |
[20:05] | You guys made a mess at Shanghai. | 你们在上海的行动搞砸了 |
[20:11] | Alright, so this is where we… | 对吧 所以上边用来连线… |
[20:12] | communicate with the JCS. | 参谋长联席会议 |
[20:14] | And this area serves as the Autobots’ hangar. | 而这片区域是汽车人的车库 |
[20:19] | Secured line to JCS is up, Major. | 与参谋长专线接通 少校 |
[20:45] | Secured line to the Pentagon now. | 现在是五角大楼安全专钱 |
[20:49] | Saw the Shanghai op. It was a rough day. | 看了上海的行动 是艰难的一天啊 |
[20:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:53] | We have intel that… | 我们有情报… |
[20:54] | I believe warns an immediate debrief. | 需要直接进行汇报 |
[20:56] | Now with your permission, I can’t let you see him | 基于您的许可 我不能让你看到他 |
[20:58] | but I would like you to hear… | 但我可以向你转播… |
[20:59] | from the leader of the Autobots. | 擎天柱的声音 |
[21:00] | Proceed. | 开始吧 |
[21:20] | You gotta wonder. | 你肯定在想 |
[21:22] | God made us in his image. Who made him? | 如果说上帝造了人 谁造了它? |
[21:26] | General, our alliance has countermanded… | 将军 我们的联军今年已打退… |
[21:29] | 6 Decepticon incursions this year. | 霸天虎的六次入侵 |
[21:31] | Each on a different continent. | 在每个大洲都有交手 |
[21:34] | They’re clearly searching… | 他们肯定是在… |
[21:35] | around the world for something. | 找寻什么 |
[21:37] | But last night’s encounter came with a warning: | 但昨晚我们消灭的霸天虎留了一句狠话 |
[21:40] | The Fallen shall rise again. | “堕落金刚还会东山再起的” |
[21:43] | “The Fallen.” Meaning what? | “堕落金刚”什么意思? |
[21:46] | Origin: Unknown. | 来源: 不清楚 |
[21:47] | They only recorded | 所有的历史 |
[21:48] | history of our race was… | 我们变形金刚所有的历史 |
[21:50] | contained within the All-Spark, | 只记载于火种源之中 |
[21:52] | lost with its destruction. | 也随之一同毁灭 |
[21:53] | Excuse me! | 我插一句 |
[21:56] | If this so-called “All-Spark”, now destroyed, | 既然你所说的那个火种源现在毁灭了 |
[22:00] | why hasn’t the enemy left the planet | 那敌人为何没按你预想 |
[22:03] | like you thought they would? | 离开地球呢? |
[22:04] | Director Galloway, our national security advisor | 盖洛威先生 是美国国家安全顾问 |
[22:07] | the President just appointed him liasion. | 总统派他负责联络 |
[22:09] | Well, I guess I didn’t get that memo. | 呃 我怎么没有得到通知 |
[22:14] | Forgive the interruption, General. | 很抱歉打断你 将军 |
[22:15] | Excuse me, coming through. | 借过 让一下 |
[22:18] | Excuse me, excuse me… | 借过 借过… |
[22:21] | After all the damage in Shanghai, | 上海的那次行动造成很大损失 |
[22:23] | the President is, uh… | 总统 呃… |
[22:25] | hard-pressed to say the job’s getting done. | 勉强宣布行动成功 |
[22:28] | Now… | 如今 |
[22:29] | under the classified Alien Autobot Cooperation Act, | 我们有《外星汽车人合作秘密法案》定下合作框架 |
[22:34] | you are agreeing to share your intel with us, | 你们虽然同意与我们共享情报 |
[22:37] | but not your advancements in weaponry. | 但从不共享先进武器 |
[22:39] | We’ve witnessed your human capacity for war. | 我们已目睹你们人类的好战本性 |
[22:43] | It would absolutely bring more harm than good. | 给你们的话 结果必将会弊大于利 |
[22:47] | But who are you to judge what’s best for us? | 什么时候轮到你替我们考虑了? |
[22:50] | With all due respect, | 原谅我插一句 |
[22:51] | we’ve been fighting side-by-side | 我们和汽车人 |
[22:52] | in the field for two years. | 并肩作战有两年了 |
[22:53] | We’ve shared blood, | 我们出生入死 |
[22:55] | sweat and precious metal together. | 一同流血流汗 |
[22:57] | Soldier, you’re paid to shoot, not talk. | 士兵 打你的仗去 少插嘴 |
[23:00] | Don’t tell me. | 你别惹我 |
[23:01] | And the, uh… | 而且 呃… |
[23:03] | – The newest members of your team… – Easy… | – 汽车人又来一拨 – 放松点… |
[23:05] | I understand they arrived here… | 我知道你们是向太空中的… |
[23:07] | after you sent a message into space. | 汽车人发送了讯息 |
[23:08] | An open invitation to come to Earth, | 公开邀请他们来到地球 |
[23:10] | embedded by no one at the White House. | 但从未让政府审核过 |
[23:12] | Let me stop you right there, Mr. Galloway. | 我先打断你一下 盖洛威先生 |
[23:14] | It was bedded right here. | 审核就在此进行 |
[23:16] | And in my experience, | 而据我所知 |
[23:17] | the judgement of both Major Lennox and his team, | 伦诺克斯少校和战友们作出的判断 |
[23:20] | has always been above reproach. | 总是准确的 |
[23:23] | Well be that as it may, General, | 好 即便如此 将军 |
[23:24] | it is the position of the President | 总统认为… |
[23:26] | that when our national security is at stake, | 眼下国家安全形势严峻 |
[23:29] | no one is above reproach. | 没有人能保证做到完美 |
[23:32] | Now, what do we know so far? | 我们不妨先回顾一下? |
[23:35] | We know that the enemy leader, | 我们知道霸天虎的头领 |
[23:37] | classified NBE-1, AKA Megatron, | 代号NBE-1 又被称作威震天 |
[23:41] | is resting in peace | 早就锈成了废铁 |
[23:43] | at the bottom of the Laurentian Abyss, | 埋于罗伦提恩海沟深处 |
[23:45] | surrounded by societs detection nets | 处于声纳监听系统和潜水艇 |
[23:47] | and a full-time submarine surveillance. | 全天候的重重监控 |
[23:49] | We also know that | 我们还知道 |
[23:51] | the only remaining piece of your alien All-Spark | 火种源的唯一残片 |
[23:54] | is locked in an electromagnetic vault, | 正保存在电磁保险库里 |
[23:56] | here on one of the most secure… | 而这个保险库在全世界最安全的… |
[23:58] | naval bases in the world. | 海军基地里 |
[24:00] | Decepticons, we have located the shard. | 霸天虎 我们已锁定火种源残片 |
[24:04] | And since no one… | 而虽然没人… |
[24:06] | can seem to tell me what the enemy is now after, | 能告诉我 敌人现在究竟在找什么 |
[24:10] | well, there…there’s only one clear conclusion: | 但我…至少能猜出大概 |
[24:13] | You. The Autobots. | 就是你们 汽车人 |
[24:16] | They’re here to hunt you. | 他们是来追杀你们的 |
[24:19] | What’s there to hunt for on Earth besides that? | 不然他们来地球还能为了什么? |
[24:22] | “The Fallen…shall rise again”? | “堕落金刚要东山再起”? |
[24:25] | Sounds to me like something’s coming. | 听上去确实要出大事 |
[24:27] | So let me ask if we ultimately conclude | 那么我想问一下如果我们最终认定 |
[24:30] | that our national security is best served | 你们只有离开地球避难 |
[24:32] | by denying you further asylum on our planet, | 才能确保地球的安全 |
[24:38] | will you leave peacefully? | 你们会和平地离开吗? |
[24:41] | Freedom is your right. | 你们应享有自由 |
[24:43] | If you make that request, we will honor it. | 你们如果那样要求 我们会尊重你们的要求 |
[24:47] | But before your president decides, | 不过 在你们总统下决定前 |
[24:50] | please ask him this. | 请你问问他 |
[24:52] | What if we leave and you’re wrong? | 如果我们走了 而你们错了怎么办? |
[25:05] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[25:09] | Oh, my God, | 哦 我的天啊 |
[25:11] | just look at this place! | 你看看这地方! |
[25:14] | I feel smarter already. | 感觉自己已经变聪明了 |
[25:17] | Ron, can you smell it? | 荣恩 你闻到了吗? |
[25:19] | Yes, smells like $40, 000 a year. | 是啊 每年四万块的学费 |
[25:21] | Okay, cheapo. | 好吧 小气鬼 |
[25:24] | Go ahead, we’ll, uh…We’ll get your stuff. | 你先去吧 我们 呃… 我们来搬 |
[25:26] | Just go ahead and check out your room. | 你去看看宿舍就行 |
[25:36] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[25:38] | You must be Sam, right? I’m Leo. | 你是山姆吧? 我是里奥 |
[25:39] | Hey. | 你好 |
[25:42] | Uh, sorry, I already set up the crib. | 呃 对不起 我先住上了 |
[25:43] | Do you want this side or that side? | 你想睡哪一边? |
[25:46] | – That side. – I already chose that side. | – 那边 – 我已经选那边了 |
[25:50] | You know what this is? This is the awkward moment. | 你什么意思? 这让人很尴尬 |
[25:53] | Yeah, so you’re trying to see if I’m a normal guy. | 对 你怕我不正常 |
[25:55] | I’m trying to see if you’re a normal guy, balanced | 我也怕你不正常 不讲道理 |
[25:57] | and medicated enough for another coral space. | 一身是病 总是惹到我 |
[25:58] | Good personal hygiene won’t stab me in my sleep. | 你讲究卫生我就死不了 |
[26:00] | Good criminal record won’t steal anything. | 没犯罪记录 从不偷东西 |
[26:01] | – Including girlfriends. – Especially girlfriends. | – 没抢过女朋友 – 特别是这条 |
[26:02] | – You got a girlfriend? – I do. | – 有女朋友了吗? – 当然 |
[26:04] | – You? – No, not a chance. | – 你呢? – 不 还没有 |
[26:07] | – You’re a techie? – Hmm. | – 喜欢电脑吗? – 嗯 |
[26:08] | Sweet. | 很好 |
[26:09] | Sharsky, Fassbiner, where we at? | 沙斯基 法斯宾德 怎么样了? |
[26:10] | Server’s almost online, Leo. | 服务器上线了 里奥 |
[26:11] | It works up and running. | 网络可以用了 |
[26:13] | Beautiful, that’s what I like to hear. | 非常好 我就想听这个 |
[26:14] | – That’s Sharsky, that’s Spastik, – Hey, dude. | – 那是沙斯基 这是法斯宾德 – 嘿 兄弟 |
[26:16] | my I.T. gurus. | 我的IT顾问 |
[26:17] | Welcome to my empire, bro. TheRealEffinDeal.com. | 欢迎访问我的网站 兄弟 真实的世界.com |
[26:20] | That’s me, I’m sure you’ve heard of it. | 就是我 你肯定听说过 |
[26:22] | – No, I haven’t. – Well, that sucks. | – 不 没听过 – 呃 真差劲! |
[26:24] | – What is all this for? – See, look… | – 是什么网站? – 听着 看… |
[26:26] | Call me gross, I wanna be a baby billionaire. | 我挺俗的 我想当个年轻的百万富翁 |
[26:29] | Kitten calendars. | 小猫咪日历 |
[26:30] | It’s where it started.Look at me now. | 从这里起步 你看着我 |
[26:31] | Got our dreams, bro. | 要有梦想 老兄 |
[26:35] | Leo, we got some bad news in Shanghai. | 里奥 上海那边有坏消息 |
[26:37] | Post it, baby. Go, go, go! FTJ, FTJ! | 贴网上去 宝贝 快 快! 浇点油 浇点油! |
[26:40] | – It’s clean. – What’s FTJ? | – 很清楚 – 浇什么油? |
[26:42] | – Fuel the Jet, Fuel the Jet. – FTJ, FTJ. | – 火上浇油 火上浇油 – 浇点油 浇油 |
[26:48] | This is it. Did you see that? | 就是这个 看到了吗? |
[26:49] | Wow. Okay, this half of Shanghai | 哇 好的 上海得有一半 |
[26:50] | gets rigged when China says gas leak. | 被毁了 中国说是毒气泄漏 |
[26:52] | Don’t believe the hype, bro. | 肯定骗人的 兄弟 |
[26:54] | Just like the alien robots in LA two years ago | 两年前在洛杉矶外星人对战… |
[26:57] | that everyone covered up. | 也没报道 |
[26:58] | Yeah, I saw these robots and they did this, like, | 对 我亲眼所见 他们大开杀戒 |
[27:00] | firing thing and they came down | 从天而降 |
[27:01] | and twisted this woman | 喷火烧活人 |
[27:02] | – and she was like… – Looks fake to me. | – 就好像… – 这是假的吧 |
[27:04] | Dude, it’s not fake. The Internet’s pure true. | 伙计 怎么可能 网上的东西绝对真实 |
[27:07] | – Neither does it lie. – It looks fake. | – 视频不说谎 – 太假了 |
[27:09] | No, man, I’ve seen them. | 不 兄弟 我看见过他们 |
[27:10] | They are like these, uh, robots… | 他们就像这样 呃 机器人… |
[27:12] | Look, look, look, it’s fake. | 看看看 是假的 |
[27:13] | Anybody can do on any computer, okay? | 谁都可以用电脑做 对吧? |
[27:15] | And I wasn’t, uh… there. | 我又没 呃… 没在场 |
[27:17] | So I can’t comment or speculate. | 所以我不能评论或猜测 |
[27:18] | – Oh, no. – “Comment and speculate”? | – 哦 不 – “评论或猜测”? |
[27:20] | We’re supposed to go habitate? | 你还是我室友吗? |
[27:21] | No, listen, okay. Don’t be sucking the sack, bro. | 不 听着 好吧 别相信那些东西 兄弟 |
[27:24] | – Whose sack? – Look, the ball sack. | – 什么啊? – 胡言乱语啊 |
[27:26] | Dude, what kind of tool are you? | 伙计 你火星来的啊? |
[27:28] | Mainstream media sack. | 主流媒体都是胡说 |
[27:29] | They’re lying to us, alright. | 它们在撒谎 知道吧 |
[27:31] | – It’s aliens, man. – Okay, okay. | – 真的是外星人 – 好吧 好吧 |
[27:33] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[27:35] | Uh-oh. Uh, Leo. Bad news, we just got scooped. | 哦哦 里奥 坏了 咱们晚了一步 |
[27:38] | The video’s already up on GeoBoard. | 机器巨人网上早就有了 |
[27:39] | Damn…No! | 妈的… 不是吧! |
[27:42] | Robo-Warrior has a main competition, | 机器战士老跟我们抢… |
[27:43] | our conspiracy step. | 独家新闻 |
[27:44] | Effing was my effing idea. He stole it. | 连我网站的名字他都敢抄 |
[27:46] | He’s been looking to my site… | 他链接到我网站 |
[27:47] | and thieving hits for ever! | 疯狂抄袭稿件! |
[27:49] | By the way, I read your file. | 对了 我看过你档案 |
[27:50] | I’ll pour, you’ll pour… | 我穷 你也穷… |
[27:51] | We’re gonna fix that, alright? | 一起奋斗吧? |
[27:53] | You work for me, now. | 你被录用了 |
[27:56] | I work for you now? | 我被你录用? |
[27:57] | That’s incredible. It’s first day of college, | 开玩笑 我刚上大学 |
[27:59] | I got a career, a dinky internet firm, | 就供职于一家破网络公司 |
[28:01] | with a boss who is made up… | 老板人倒不坏 |
[28:03] | of just pure champion stuff. | 还真把自己当回事了 |
[28:04] | You’re mocking my life’s work, Samuel? Huh? | 你嘲笑我的心血是吧 山姆 嗯? |
[28:06] | That’s your one warning patrolling, dude. | 先警告你这张嘴 兄弟 |
[28:08] | Don’t make me that fast….cause I’ll do it. | 别逼我 不然我让他盗了你补助帐户 |
[28:10] | Hey alright, listen. | 嗨 好吧 听着 |
[28:11] | It’s getting a little intense in my room. | 这房间我住不惯 |
[28:12] | – Can I switch now? – Oh, sad face, 3-12. | – 能换吗? – 可怜的孩子 312 |
[28:14] | No switching, no treating. | 不退不换 |
[28:16] | Let’s turn that upside-down, okay? | 别老皱着眉头 行吗? |
[28:17] | – Oh, here we go. – Hey, hi. | – 哦 到了 – 到了 嗨! |
[28:19] | It’s just like Hogwarts. Hi! | 就像霍格沃茨魔法学校 嗨! |
[28:21] | Is this co-ed? This is a co-ed dorm. | 男女混住? 这里男女混住? |
[28:23] | Do you guys want to meet my roommates? | 想见见我室友吗? |
[28:24] | – Yeah. – ‘Cause they’re real swell guys. | – 好呀 – 他们很不错 |
[28:26] | – Here is Leo. – We’re the Witwicky. | – 这是里奥 – 我们是维特维奇家族 |
[28:27] | – I’m Leo. – I’m Judy. | – 我叫里奥 – 我叫朱迪 |
[28:28] | Hey, you have a great son. You really do. | 嘿 你有个好儿子 他非常棒 |
[28:30] | Oh, well aren’t you the sweetest thing? | 哦 你不是最乖的吗? |
[28:32] | He’s real sweet, Ma. | 他确实最乖 妈 |
[28:33] | What is that in your hand, by the way? | 对了 你手里拿的是什么啊? |
[28:34] | Oh, I got this at the bake sale for the environment | 哦 他们卖我的炒货 为环保义卖的 |
[28:37] | that those boys were having. | 那帮男生做的 |
[28:38] | You know, you don’t often see white boys | 你知道吧 很少有白人男孩 |
[28:40] | with the dreadlocks. | 留长发而且还扎辫子呢 |
[28:41] | – Mom. – Yeah, it’s a 100 percent pure Hawaiian | – 妈 – 对 这是百分之百的夏威夷 |
[28:44] | green for the environment. | 纯天然的环保食品 |
[28:45] | Jud…Can you please drop it? | 朱迪 能扔掉它吗? |
[28:46] | Yeah, then they baked it with reefer in it. | 对 因为他们在里头掺入了大麻 |
[28:48] | – No, it’s canna…Hey! – Please give me. | – 不 这是我… 嘿! – 快给我 |
[28:50] | Hey! It’s my cheap day. I can eat whatever I want. | 嘿! 我今天不节食 想吃就吃 |
[28:52] | Please God, I’m gonna freak out. | 天哪 我要疯了 |
[28:53] | Please do something right now, Dad. | 快做点什么 老爸 |
[28:54] | – Please do something right now. – Okay, okay. | – 拜托做点什么 – 好了 好了 |
[28:55] | Out of my way, you wild hair! | 走开 你这个长发疯子! |
[28:56] | I can eat all the freaking brownies I want! | 巧克力饼我想吃多少吃多少! |
[28:58] | Sorry, fellas. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[28:59] | I’m sorry and you’re welcome. | 抱歉 没什么 |
[29:01] | There’s lot of school beautys here. | 这儿云集全校美女 |
[29:04] | We call it the Hot Freshmen 55. | 这是女新生前五十五强 |
[29:05] | Sharsky hacked campus house and stacked the dorm | 沙斯基修改了住宿分配系统 |
[29:08] | with pretty beddies. | 调来全部美女 |
[29:12] | Oh, my God. It’s her. | 哦 天啊 是她 |
[29:13] | She’s coming. She sees me, she sees me. | 她来了 她看我了 她看我了 |
[29:18] | She’s tight for me on one on my to-do list. | 这个姑娘是我的最爱 |
[29:19] | Do not bird-dog my credit, you hear me? | 你可不许抢 听到了吗? |
[29:21] | Pretty girls. | 女生们 |
[29:23] | Hey, you. My son lives in this dorm. | 嘿 你好 我儿子住这个房间 |
[29:26] | You should go make friends with him, | 你该和他交个朋友 |
[29:28] | – he’s bad. – Bless she ain’t my mama. | – 他很古灵精怪 – 真希望她不是我妈 |
[29:30] | And he recently had his cherry popped. | 他最近刚刚告别处男 |
[29:34] | He didn’t know I was in the house. | 他不知道我当时在家 |
[29:35] | – I heard it all. – Hey, hey, hey. | – 我全听到了 – 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[29:36] | There he is! | 就是他! |
[29:37] | Oh, He would get in my closet and dress up as Boy Spice. | 哦 他该到我的衣橱里 打扮成无敌小帅哥 |
[29:41] | Hey, and his car is a talking robot! | 嘿 他有辆车 是个会说话的机器人 |
[29:44] | No, like a… like a GPS, All-Star. | 不 其实是个… GPS导航仪 导航仪 |
[29:47] | – Okay. – All-Star. | – 好吧 – 导航仪 |
[29:48] | Frisbee. Whoo! | 飞盘 哇! |
[29:50] | No, Dad. | 不 老爸 |
[29:51] | Dad, you’re just gonna let her run around school. | 老爸 你带她到处转转 |
[29:54] | – Are you alright? – Whoa. | – 你还好吗? – 哇啊 |
[29:57] | Give me. | 给我 |
[30:00] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[30:03] | Judy, Judy.Just…Just put it. Just put it. | 朱迪 朱迪 放… 放下它 放下它 |
[30:07] | You gotta control your mother. | 看好你母亲 |
[30:08] | I wasn’t doing this. | 我不认识她 |
[30:09] | Hey, Professor.I’d do anything for an A. | 嘿 教授 只要给我A 让我干嘛都行 |
[30:12] | Alright, Grace… | 行啊 坏丫头… |
[30:13] | Looks like we got some snacks in the car. Let’s go. | 车上有吃的 我们走 |
[30:14] | – Whoo! – Did you gt the booties? | – 哇! – 那双小鞋呢? |
[30:16] | Yes, Dad, I got the booties! | 对 爸 我拿着呢! |
[30:17] | – Alright, alright. – Oh my God, I’m upside-down! | – 好吧 好吧 – 哦 我的天 我倒个儿了! |
[30:51] | Black Light in X-Trait.This is Black Light in Tango. | 黑狮放射线 我是黑狮探戈 区域西部感应到异常活动 |
[32:13] | Breach in B-14. | B14区被侵入 |
[32:19] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 快 快! |
[32:29] | The Shard is gone. | 残片没了 |
[32:42] | Take him down! | 干掉它! |
[32:44] | – Open fire. – Get down! | – 开火 – 趴下! |
[33:02] | The first frat party’s the game change of boys, | 这可是兄弟会的第一次派对 |
[33:04] | we’re hunting in the wild now, | 漂亮姑娘成堆 |
[33:05] | so get your game faces on. | 大伙都痛快玩一把 |
[33:06] | I can’t stay long, | 我不能呆太久 |
[33:07] | I have a webcam date with my girlfriend. | 我待会儿还要和女友视频聊天 |
[33:08] | – That’s so cool. – No, it’s not. | – 太酷了 – 不 这不酷 |
[33:16] | While he’s making up with his MacBook, | 你就抱着屏幕亲吧 |
[33:18] | I’m gonna be dating my spitzy, freaky freak on. | 今晚我可要玩真的了 |
[33:20] | – Let’s roll. – She’s hot. | – 我们走 – 她真性感 |
[33:22] | We’re, uh…We’re hunting. | 我们 呃… 去泡妞了 |
[33:27] | – See you, darling. – Bye, Dad. | – 我走了 宝贝 – 再见 爸爸 |
[33:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:36] | This is our first live chat date. | 我们头一回网聊 |
[33:38] | Never done it before. | 以前从没有过 |
[33:41] | I’m kind of nervous. | 我有点紧张了 |
[34:09] | – Are you okay? – No, uh… | – 你没事吧? – 没事 呃… |
[34:12] | I was getting a napkin for my drink. | 我来拿餐巾纸的 |
[34:16] | Thanks. Cheers! | 谢谢 干杯! |
[34:18] | – You’re Sam, right? – Yeah. | – 你叫山姆 对吗? – 对 |
[34:20] | I wanna dance. | 跳支舞吧 |
[34:23] | Like…Like dancing? | 要… 要跳舞? |
[34:25] | Like a pairing? Like a duo, like a coupling? | 像一对? 像双人舞 像情侣那样? |
[34:27] | ‘Cause I’m in a permanently, semi… | 我已经有女朋友了… |
[34:31] | – I’m in a relationship, kind of. – Oh, relax. | – 反正我有女朋友了 – 哦 别紧张 |
[34:34] | I just want to have some fun. | 大家高兴一下嘛 |
[34:36] | Oh, just some fun? Oh yeah, okay. | 哦 要高兴一下? 哦 那 好吧 |
[34:38] | Let’s play some checkers. | 我们下棋吧 |
[34:39] | You can sit over there, and, uh… | 你坐在那边 然后… |
[34:43] | – Oh my God. – So how about tonight, | – 哦 我的天 – 这样吧 今晚 |
[34:46] | you pretend I’m your girlfriend… | 我假装是你女朋友 |
[34:48] | and I pretend that you’re my boyfriend. | 你假装是我男朋友 |
[34:59] | Hey! Who broke the frickin’ yellow Camaro? | 嘿! 外面草坪上那辆跑车是谁的? |
[35:03] | Huh? There’s a car on the run. | 嗯? 车堵住门口了 |
[35:10] | What are you doing? | 你来干吗? |
[35:11] | Houston, we have a problem. | 休斯顿 我们有麻烦了 |
[35:13] | – What is it? – Freshman! | – 怎么了? – 新来的! |
[35:14] | – Yeah. – Is that your car on our bushes? | – 对 – 那是你的车吗? |
[35:16] | No, there’s a friend of mine who just went to a… | 不 这是我朋友的 他刚去… |
[35:18] | who went to get you a tighter shirt. | 换衣服了 |
[35:20] | There isn’t a tighter shirt. We checked. | 换个鬼 我们查过了 |
[35:23] | Now how about I park my foot in your ass? | 想让我踢你屁股吗? |
[35:24] | What size shoe do you wear? | 你的脚多少码? |
[35:25] | Yeah, oh, you ain’t… | 嗯 哦 我看你真是… |
[35:26] | Hold on, hold…Whoa! | 慢着 慢着… 哇啊! |
[35:27] | Are you…are you trying? | 你… 你是不是想试试? |
[35:28] | I’m gonna back it up right now. | 我马上就回来 |
[35:29] | Get it out of here. | 出来 |
[35:31] | You have a ride? | 你还有车? |
[35:33] | Bro, why you holding onto us? | 兄弟 你竟然不告诉我们? |
[35:34] | I’ve only known you 17 hours. | 我才刚认识你17小时 |
[35:35] | This is gonna really change our lives. | 这会改变我们的生活的 |
[35:36] | You have no idea. | 你无法想像 |
[35:38] | I love Camaros. | 我喜欢这跑车 |
[35:41] | I can’t do this right now, okay? | 现在不行 好吗? |
[35:43] | Don’t be a wimp. | 你怕什么 |
[35:44] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[35:53] | – My first car was my Dad’s money 2Z-28. – Yeah? | – 我第一辆车是我老爸的Z28 – 是吗? |
[35:57] | Fuel-injected. | 加满油后 |
[35:59] | The roar of the engine. It just, tickles me. | 引擎的咆哮声让我浑身兴奋 |
[36:03] | We shouldn’t, uh, stare…I mean, share stories… | 我们 呃… 还没… 我是说 发展到… |
[36:08] | to each other at all. | 那种地步吧 |
[36:09] | What’re you becoming, Sam? Just one ride… | 你怎么了 山姆? 只是带我一程… |
[36:18] | Don’t. Don’t. | 停下 停下 |
[36:22] | Is your radio broke? | 收音机坏了吧? |
[36:24] | No, my car’s iteration is. | 不 我脑子坏了 |
[36:26] | We’re not cheating. | 我们没出轨 |
[36:28] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[36:33] | Something wrong here? | 这是怎么了? |
[36:38] | Ow! Oh, God! You okay? | 哇! 哦 天哪! 你没事吧? |
[36:45] | I really don’t know what to tell you, | 我真不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[36:46] | this car…it just has a lot of problems. | 这车… 毛病很多 |
[36:48] | A lot of prob… | 很多… |
[36:55] | Oh, God. Oh, it’s in my mouth. Oh… | 哦 天哪 哦 进嘴里了 哦… |
[36:57] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[36:59] | I got wetnaps. I got wetnaps for your face. | 我有纸巾 纸巾擦擦脸 |
[37:01] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[37:03] | I’m so sorry! | 真对不起! |
[37:06] | What are you doing? | 你想怎样? |
[37:19] | You won’t give me a day, huh? | 一天都不让我安宁 嗯? |
[37:22] | You won’t give me one day in college. | 这可是我第一天入学 |
[37:24] | I’m sorry, Sam. | 非常抱歉 山姆 |
[37:26] | But the last fragment… | 但火种源最后一块残片… |
[37:27] | of the All-Spark was stolen. | 还是被偷了 |
[37:29] | Like what? Like Decepticon-stolen? | 什么? 霸天虎干的吗? |
[37:31] | We placed it under human protection… | 我们按照要求将残片交给… |
[37:33] | at your government’s request. | 人类政府保管 |
[37:35] | But I’m here for your help, Sam. | 但我来这儿是请你帮助的 山姆 |
[37:38] | Because your leaders believed… | 因为你们的领导者认为… |
[37:40] | we brought vengeance upon your planet. | 我们把仇恨转嫁到了地球上 |
[37:42] | Perhaps, they are right. | 或许 他们是对的 |
[37:45] | That is why they must be reminded… | 但必须要有一个双方… |
[37:47] | by another human of the trust we share. | 都信任的人来时常提醒他们 |
[37:50] | – This isn’t my war. – Not yet. | – 这不是我的战争 – 还不是 |
[37:53] | But I fear it soon will be. | 恐怕很快就会是了 |
[37:56] | Your world must not share… | 地球一定不能像… |
[37:58] | the same fate as Cybertron. | 塞伯坦星球那样 |
[38:01] | Whole generations lost. | 万物流离失所 |
[38:07] | I know and I…I want to help you. I do. | 我知道 我… 我想帮助你 真的 |
[38:10] | But I’m not some alien ambassador. | 但我不是你们驻地球的大使 |
[38:13] | You know, I’m a normal kid with normal problems. | 你知道 我只是一个普通人 |
[38:16] | I am where I’m supposed to be. | 我做我该做的事 |
[38:21] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 我… |
[38:24] | I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[38:25] | Sam, fate rarely calls upon us… | 山姆 我们不能指望天意… |
[38:27] | at a moment of our choosing. | 来改变自己的命运 |
[38:30] | You’re Optimus Prime. You don’t need me. | 你是无敌的擎天柱 你不需要我 |
[38:34] | We do… more than you know. | 我们需要你… 只是你不知道而已 |
[39:12] | New contact, bearing 214 and possible hostile | 方向2-1-4 有可疑目标接近 |
[39:15] | confirmed for Project Beat Six drop-point. | 威震天在深海所处位置 |
[39:17] | – What you got? – Sue, pull five contacts. | – 怎么样了? – 有五个目标 |
[39:19] | 5, 000 feet. Diving fast. | 已迅速潜至水下五千英尺 |
[39:25] | There’s something.They dive that deep, that fast. | 我从没见过下潜这么快的 |
[39:27] | Man battle stations. | 进入战斗状态 |
[39:29] | Sealer One, man battle stations. | 传令 进入战斗状态 |
[39:31] | Hell, not pull the rudder or head two-thirds. | 快 左满舵 速度三分之二 |
[39:34] | Dive, Cookie. | 下潜 下潜 |
[39:58] | The NEST protecting NBE-1 are screening, sir. | 检测到敌方正发出声纳 上官 |
[40:00] | That is 9, 300 fathoms down. | 此处深达九千三百英寻 |
[40:02] | – And no confirmed DSRVs on sight? – None, sir. | – 没有深潜器能赶到现场吗? – 没有 长官 |
[40:05] | Then, people, we’ve got a problem. | 那么 各位 麻烦大了 |
[40:16] | Need parts. | 需要零件 |
[40:19] | Kill such little one. | 拆掉最小的那个 |
[40:28] | Sea shard, make Energon. | 有碎片就有能量晶体 |
[40:43] | Prime sonar now holds six contacts… | 声纳探测到六个敌人 |
[40:45] | and they’re coming up fast. | 正快速靠近 |
[40:46] | Man collisional arm… | 马上发碰撞警告… |
[40:50] | …are 500 feet. | …距离五百英尺 |
[40:51] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[40:52] | Angel Six, | 天使六号 |
[40:53] | we got six hostiles coming down. | 有六个敌人进犯 |
[41:03] | Collision imminent. Portside… | 准备撞击 侧翼… |
[41:04] | 100 feet. | 距离一百英尺 |
[41:05] | Brace for impact. | 准备撞击 |
[41:33] | Starscream, I’m home. | 红蜘蛛 我回来了 |
[41:36] | Behold, Megatron, I was so relieved | 尊敬的威震天 看到您已恢复 |
[41:38] | to hear of your…resurrection. | 我就放心了 |
[41:41] | You left me to die, you pathetic insect! | 你竟把我扔在垃圾星球上见死不救 |
[41:45] | Only to help spawn our new army, | 我是在扩充新的队伍 |
[41:48] | the Fallen decreased it, | 堕落金刚也很生气 |
[41:50] | after all, in your absence, | 毕竟 您不在 |
[41:52] | someone had to take command. | 总得有人来统领大局吧 |
[41:55] | You… | 你… |
[41:56] | – are so disappointing. – Hatchlings Hatchlings… Careful fragile. | – 太让我失望了 – 小心 小心 别碰坏了小金刚 |
[42:00] | Even in death, there’s no command but mine. | 即便我死了 也轮不到别人发号施令 |
[42:10] | My master, I failed you on Earth. | 我的主人 此行我辜负了你 |
[42:13] | The All-Spark is destroyed, | 火种源被摧毁了 |
[42:16] | and without it, our race will perish. | 没有它 我们的种族迟早灭亡 |
[42:20] | You have much to learn, my disciple. | 你还有很多要学 我的傻徒弟 |
[42:23] | The Cube is merely a vessel. | 能量体只不过是个容器 |
[42:25] | It’s power, it’s knowledge can never be destroyed. | 它的能量和真谛永不会被摧毁 |
[42:29] | It can only transform. | 只不过变换了形态 |
[42:32] | – How is that possible? – It has been absorbed | – 这是怎么回事? – 能量体的能量 |
[42:36] | by the human child. | 已被那男孩吸收 |
[42:37] | The key to saving our race… | 拯救我们的关键 |
[42:40] | now lies within his mind. | 就在他的大脑里 |
[42:43] | Well then, | 这样的话 |
[42:44] | let me strip the very flesh from his body. | 让我把他的大脑生生给拿出来 |
[42:46] | And you will, my apprentice. | 你会的 我的徒弟 迟早会的 |
[42:49] | In time. For millenia, I have dreamed of my return | 千年以来 我一直梦想能回到 |
[42:53] | to that wretched planet, | 那个被毁灭的星球 |
[42:56] | where I too was once betrayed, | 那时我与汽车人还情同手足 |
[42:58] | by the Primes I call my brothers. | 可他们竟然背叛了我 |
[43:03] | Only a Prime can defeat me, | 只有超级领袖才能打败我 |
[43:06] | and now only one remains. | 但是现在只剩一个超级领袖 |
[43:10] | Optimus. He protects the boy. | 擎天柱 是他在保护那个男孩 |
[43:14] | Then the boy will lead us to him | 那么这个男孩就可以带我们找到他 |
[43:17] | – and revenge will be ours. – Yes. | – 这个仇我一定要报 – 是的 |
[43:23] | The boy will not escape us. | 那男孩跑不掉的 |
[43:25] | We have him in our sights. | 他一直在我们的监视下 |
[43:29] | Without more Energon, hatchlings will keep dying. | 但是不补充能量的话 这些新生儿就会死掉 |
[43:38] | Space, time, gravity. | 空间 时间 引力 |
[43:46] | – Thank you. – Finish that for me. | – 谢谢 – 帮我吃完吧 |
[43:49] | We’re going on a journey together, you and I, today. | 今天我和你们将要开始一段旅程 |
[43:52] | All you, eager nubile young minds… | 你们正值青春年少 |
[43:55] | on the very cusp of adulthood. | 难怪精力过剩 |
[43:58] | And I shall be your consort, your guide, | 我是你们的伙伴 是向导 是灵魂伴侣 |
[44:01] | your chaperone, into the heart of darkness. | 我能发掘你们的阴暗面 |
[44:08] | Welcome to Astronomy 101. | 欢迎听我的天文课 |
[44:11] | For what do we know about the stars? | 我们对星星的了解有多少? |
[44:15] | Virgo… the virgin. | 处女座… 处女 |
[44:20] | Orion, the great hunter. | 猎户座 也就是射手座 |
[44:22] | These are no mere twinkling diamonds | 可它们没有闪耀的钻石 |
[44:24] | for lovely maidens to wish upon. | 供纯情少女们日思夜想 |
[44:27] | No, they are diamond, filled with a throbbing, | 它们产生的能量规模大的惊人 |
[44:31] | savage and hemped-up energy. | 随时要喷薄爆发出能量 |
[44:34] | Behold the work of Albert Einstein, | 来看看阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 |
[44:37] | a professor once, like moi, | 那位曾和我一样的老教授的理论 |
[44:40] | – energy, in its mass temp… – What are you doing? | – 能量等于质量乘以… – 你在干什么? |
[44:42] | Put your hand down, put your hand down. | 把手放下 把手放下 |
[44:43] | Young man, there are no questions… | 年轻人 上我的课 |
[44:45] | until I’ve reached the climax of my lecture. | 到课堂高潮之时再提问 |
[44:47] | I’ve just finished your book. | 我看完了你的书 |
[44:48] | There’s only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[44:48] | Einstein’s wrong. | 爱因斯坦错了 |
[44:51] | Energy doesn’t go mass times velocity light square | 一维空间中能量是等于质量乘以速度的平方 |
[44:53] | in this dimension.What about the other 17 | 那其它十七维空间呢 |
[44:54] | while we’re impossible to give 17? | 没人讨论这些? |
[44:58] | A clear example: | 举例来说: |
[45:03] | Break down the elemental components of Energon, | 如果将能量晶体分解 |
[45:04] | assume a constant decay rate and extrapolate for each of the… | 并假定一个常量的衰减速率 |
[45:07] | Fourteen galactic convergences it took the Sentinel Prime expedition to receive an… Echo on its signal, | 通过反射那些超级领袖反射的信号 |
[45:12] | you wind up with a formula for inter-dimensional energy increase… | 就能为交互空间能量发生得出一个公式 |
[45:14] | that mass and light alone can’t possibly explain. | 质量和光速不可能如此解释 |
[45:16] | Come on, guys, I can’t be the only one in class… | 大家都说说 没有人同意我吗? |
[45:18] | Young man, | 小伙子 |
[45:19] | I will not be punked in front of the dean. | 你不能当着系主任的面羞辱我 |
[45:24] | No, this is my universe here. Do you understand? | 听好 这里我说了算 知道吗? |
[45:29] | I am the Alpha and the Omega. | 我就是一切 我就是神灵 |
[45:33] | – Get out of my class. – Yes, sir. | – 立刻给我出去 – 是 先生 |
[45:38] | Any one else care to… | 各位 还有谁还打算 |
[45:39] | have some sort of mental breakdown? | 当堂精神崩溃? |
[45:51] | Hi, Bones. Hi! | 嗨 大骨头 嗨! |
[45:54] | Hi! Oh yes, that’s a good boy. | 嗨! 哦 好 真是个乖孩子 |
[45:57] | Oh, what a good boy, you are. | 哦 你今天真乖 太乖了 |
[46:03] | Hey, Bones. | 嘿 大骨头 |
[46:05] | You hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[46:14] | Here you go. | 快吃吧 |
[46:23] | – Yes, Samuel. – Hello? Mikaela. | – 好 山姆 – 喂? 梅卡拉 |
[46:25] | I can’t believe you’re gonna stand me up | 我不相信第一次视频约会 |
[46:27] | on our first web chat date. | 你就失约了 |
[46:28] | Something just happened to me, okay? | 出状况了 知道吗? |
[46:29] | Wait, you finally hit puberty? | 怎么 泡到美女啦? |
[46:30] | No, no, no, Stop laughing. This is serious. | 不 不 别开玩笑 说真的 |
[46:32] | Okay, remember I was telling you about | 好啦 记得我提到过 |
[46:33] | my great-great-grandfather, Archibald Witwicky? | 我曾曾曾祖父吗 阿奇巴德·维特维奇? |
[46:35] | Do you remember? | 记得吗? |
[46:36] | Watch where you’re supposed to go! | 看着点!你走哪儿去了! |
[46:37] | Okay, remember I was telling you about, okay… | 好的 我当时不是说吗 好… |
[46:40] | Can you stop…Watch the foot! Watch your foot! | 你不能停下吗… 给我看着点! 别踩着! |
[46:41] | Mikaela, okay, my great-great-grandfather | 梅卡拉 好 曾曾曾祖父 |
[46:43] | went to this Arctic mission, right? | 去了北极 对吧? |
[46:44] | And he saw Megatron, Megatron zapped him | 然后他看到了威震天 威震天电了他 |
[46:46] | and he started seeing these crazy symbols, okay. | 然后他就开始看到些疯狂的符号 对吧 |
[46:48] | Well, now I’m seeing them too. Excuse me. | 呃 现在我也看到了 对不起 |
[46:50] | I just wrote a 903-page Astronomy… | 我看完903页天文学课本 |
[46:51] | book at 32.6 seconds | 只用了32.6秒 |
[46:52] | and had a meltdown in the middle of my class. | 我在课堂上精神失常得一塌糊涂 |
[46:54] | I am seeing symbols ever since I… | 我看到符号了自从我… |
[46:57] | Since what? | 自从什么? |
[46:58] | Ever since I touched the Cube sliver. | 自从接触能量体碎片 |
[47:01] | Do you have it? | 东西还在吧? |
[47:03] | Yeah, I have it. It’s in the shop safe. It’s fine. | 在 我放在店里保险箱里呢 它很安全 |
[47:05] | Mi…Mikaela, do not touch it, okay? Don’t touch it. | 梅…梅卡拉 不要碰它 好吗? 别碰它 |
[47:08] | I’m not gonna touch it, | 我不会碰它 |
[47:09] | Sam, it’s fine. | 山姆 它很好 |
[47:10] | It’s locked away, no one knows where it is. | 锁着呢 没人知道位置 |
[47:12] | But I do. | 但我知道 |
[47:15] | You’re hot, but you’re ain’t too bright. | 你很性感 可是很蠢 |
[47:20] | There we go. | 开工了 |
[47:24] | Oh, big son of a bitch! | 哦 真他妈可恶! |
[47:29] | What are you looking at, Slobberpuss? | 看什么看 呆瓜? |
[47:32] | Ah, what the… | 啊 怎么… |
[47:34] | This is a fricking House of Horrors. | 我恨这个见鬼的破地方了! |
[47:42] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[47:47] | Right to five, then… | 向右转到5… |
[47:57] | Is that the best you got, huh? | 你就这么点能耐吗 嗯? |
[47:59] | Is that the best you can do? | 你就这么点能耐吗? |
[48:02] | What are you doing here, you little freak? | 你想干什么 小畜生? |
[48:03] | Ow, that’s my eye, you crazy bitch! | 哦 那是我的眼睛 疯女人! |
[48:06] | You gotta talk now? | 还不快交代? |
[48:08] | I… I seek knowledge of the Cube. | 我…我来找能量体的真谛 |
[48:11] | The Fallen demands me. | 堕落金刚派我来的 |
[48:12] | What knowledge? | 什么真谛? |
[48:13] | You got the shot, I need the shot, | 你有碎片 我需要它 |
[48:14] | give me the shot, I need the shot. | 把它给我 给我碎片 |
[48:15] | Give me the shot, they’re gonna whack me, | 把它给我 他们会宰了我的 |
[48:16] | I’m gonna be dead without that shot. | 我拿不到碎片他们会杀了我 |
[48:17] | Easy, Warrior Goddess, | 轻点 美少女战士 |
[48:19] | I’m just a little salvage scrap drone. | 我只是替人卖命的小角色 |
[48:21] | Then I’m your worst nightmare. | 那就做你的噩梦吧 |
[48:23] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿! |
[48:24] | – What the hell was that? – I’ll tell you later, | – 那是什么东西? – 回头再说 |
[48:26] | just not on open phone line, okay? | 电话里不方便 知道吗? |
[48:28] | I’m gonna get on a plane right now. | 我现在就去机场 |
[48:29] | I’ll be there later this afternoon. | 今天下午就能到了 |
[48:30] | Just be careful, Sam. | 小心点 山姆 |
[48:39] | And have any stranger giving you… | 今天有没有陌生人… |
[48:40] | anything suspicious to carry on today? | 让你带可疑物品? |
[48:42] | Yeah, a large box! | 有! 遥控炸弹! |
[48:44] | – No. – Good. | – 没有 – 很好 |
[48:58] | Major, incoming SOS from Autobots. | 少校 汽车人发来求救信号 |
[49:00] | Multiple Decepticon contacts in motion. | 多个霸天虎开始行动 |
[49:02] | Vicinity eastern United States, sir. | 正在接近美国东部 长官 |
[49:04] | – Hansvin, how many? – Unclear, sir. | – 哈斯文 他们有多少? – 还不清楚 长官 |
[49:07] | Well, get clear. | 那 快点弄清楚 |
[49:14] | Autobots on the move. | 汽车人出动了 |
[49:15] | Splitting them into two teams, sir. | 他们分成两个小分队 长官 |
[49:16] | Unarching their course, | 它们不回应呼叫 |
[49:18] | somewhere heading to New York and Philadelphia. | 在向纽约和费城开进 |
[49:19] | Full weapons deployment. | 好的 全副武装 |
[49:21] | Wheels up in 20 minutes! | 二十分钟后起飞! |
[49:36] | Alicia, my lover. | 爱丽丝 亲爱的 |
[49:38] | Can I interest you in Mayteam Zookeeper’s Special? | 来份超大比萨怎么样? |
[49:41] | Extra large supertees with… | 超大奶酪 |
[49:42] | very known animal as a topping. | 每种肉都有 |
[49:43] | Basic lengths. Only 18 inches of meat. | 这肉饼直径有18英寸 |
[49:45] | Oh, so you’re a vegetarian. | 哦 你是素食者 |
[49:46] | Alright, it’s cool. I am too. | 好吧 没事 我也是 |
[49:48] | Is Sam home? | 山姆在吗? |
[49:49] | Sam… I think he died but, why don’t we check? | 山姆… 大概死了吧 不清楚 |
[49:53] | – Here we are.- Hey. | – 到了 – 嘿 |
[49:55] | Have you had a song stuck in yours? | 你有没有过脑子里总是反覆放同一首歌? |
[49:56] | It’s like the worst song ever, but you can’t help | 很难听 但你却忍不住 |
[49:57] | whistle it or sing it.It’s like, repeats itself, | 一直哼着 就这样 来回放 |
[49:59] | repeats itself, repeats itself, | 来回放 来回放 |
[50:00] | repeats itself, repeats itself, | 来回放 来回放 |
[50:01] | repeats itself…Kitten calendar, kitten calendar, | 来回放… 猫咪日历 猫咪日历 |
[50:03] | – kitten calendar, kitten calendar… – Dude, | – 猫咪日历 猫咪日历 – 兄弟 |
[50:04] | What the F? | 怎么啦? |
[50:05] | I know you’re freaking out. | 我知道你要崩溃 |
[50:06] | Don’t freak out, don’t freak out. | 别崩溃 别崩溃 |
[50:07] | Easy fix. Puzzle, code, in my head. | 可以补救 我脑子里的迷和代码 |
[50:09] | Now it’s on the walls. | 都在墙上写着呢 |
[50:10] | Everything is good. | 全部都在 多棒啊 |
[50:11] | This is the part that… | 这部分… |
[50:17] | Okay, what were you saying? | 好的 说到哪儿了? |
[50:18] | Alice, I’m horrified you had to see this. Let’s go. | 爱丽丝 对不起把你吓着了 我们走 |
[50:22] | – Get out. – What? | – 出去 – 什么? |
[50:23] | Wait, wait, wait. C…Can I just sit and watch? | 等等 等等 等等 我…我能旁听吗? |
[50:25] | I…I’ll eat my pizza quietly. | 我…我不说话 我吃比萨 |
[50:27] | Sam, I knew there were something special about you. | 山姆 我知道你有非同常人之处 |
[50:30] | Really? | 是吗? |
[50:33] | And I know you know what happens | 你我心里都很清楚 |
[50:35] | when two people in the room get together… | 我们同处一室会发生什么… |
[50:38] | they’re genuinely amazing…in bed. | 无限惊喜… 在床上 |
[50:43] | – Thank you. – No problem. | – 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[50:46] | Alright, listen, hold on. | 好吧 等等 |
[50:47] | Boundaries. Flight on the plane. | 注意 别越轨 |
[50:49] | Okay, I’m very ticklish. | 好吧 我很怕痒 |
[50:50] | You have the need, Sam. Relax! | 我们都有需要 山姆 放松! |
[50:52] | Why? | 什么呀? |
[50:53] | Oh, jeez! | 哦 天啊! |
[50:55] | Uh, what about this economy? It’s crazy, isn’t it? | 呃 聊聊金融危机吧? 挺刺激 对吧? |
[51:01] | – You are very aggressive. – Just relax. | – 你也太主动了 – 放松就好 |
[51:04] | You want some jerky meatloaf? | 要土耳其面包吗? |
[51:12] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[51:15] | Mikaela. | 梅卡拉 |
[51:16] | Is that your girlfriend? | 你女朋友? |
[51:19] | Ex. | 前女友 |
[51:21] | Mikaela, wait…I can explain every… | 梅卡拉 等等… 你听我解释… |
[51:45] | Sam, your bed-buddy, Alice. | 山姆 你的床友 爱丽丝 |
[52:07] | What… | 什么… |
[52:08] | – It’s coming! – This is an alien robot. | – 来了! – 是女外星人 |
[52:09] | – You gotta move. Just run. – They’re real? | – 你得走 快跑 – 真的吗? |
[52:17] | Oh my God, | 哦 我的天 |
[52:18] | I can’t believe I once had sex with her in my dream. | 难以置信 我梦里还跟她亲热来着 |
[52:20] | I can tell that you really missed me a lot, Sam. | 你可真是想念我啊 山姆 |
[52:21] | Look, it’s not my fault, okay? | 听着 这不是我的错 好吧? |
[52:23] | Listen, listen. I’m a victim. | 听着 听着 我是受害人 |
[52:25] | Oh, you were a victim? Of what? | 哦 你是受害人? 受什么害? |
[52:26] | – Of what? A little 80-pound girl… – Of…Of… | – 受什么害? 一个80磅的女孩… – 受… 受… |
[52:28] | It’s like getting humped… | 你的脖子就像被… |
[52:29] | in the neck by a mountain ox. | 一头野母牛骚扰了一样 |
[52:30] | You didn’t have to put your tongue in her mouth. | 你不该把舌头放她嘴里 |
[52:31] | – I didn’t. – You did. | – 我没有 – 你有 |
[52:32] | Look, you ever had your stomach tounged | 听着 是她把五尺长舌头 |
[52:34] | by a mountain ox with a 5-foot tong? | 伸进我胃里了? |
[52:35] | It’s not fun for me, okay, Mikaela. | 我不觉得这好玩 好了 梅卡拉 |
[52:37] | And it smelled like…like diesel. | 而且闻起来像…柴油 |
[52:38] | Like a diesel he dinged to it. | 柴油味满嘴都是 |
[52:40] | You’re such a little girl. | 你怎么像个小女生似的 |
[52:42] | You have ten seconds of silence, right now. | 我们俩先沉默十秒钟 现在 |
[52:44] | I’m not talking to you for ten seconds. | 十秒内不和你说话 |
[52:45] | No, you can’t give me the silence. You know what? | 不 你还敢叫我闭嘴 你知道吗? |
[52:47] | I’m not talking to you for ten seconds. | 我十秒内不和你说话 |
[52:48] | You have three seconds left. | 还剩三秒 |
[52:49] | You know what?You can give me the silence you want | 听着 你想不说可以不说 |
[52:51] | all you want but you can’t give me the talking… | 但别不让我说话… |
[52:53] | W…What were you gonna say? | 你…你想说什么? |
[52:54] | I hope you had a lot of fun because this… | 刚才你爽了吧… |
[52:55] | This is over! | 咱们一刀两断! |
[52:56] | She violated your orifice… | 她把脏舌头… |
[52:58] | with her nasty alien probe? | 伸你嘴里了? |
[52:59] | She did it. She went in there All her little embryo alien babies… | 她做到了 她进你身体里去了 |
[53:01] | are gestating and hatching inside of you. | 那你肚子里就会有小外星人了 |
[53:03] | They’re growing right now probably. | 他们可能正在长大 |
[53:04] | You need to vomit right now. Yak it, yak it. | 你应该赶紧吐出来 马上吐 马上吐 |
[53:06] | – Right now! – Who are you? | – 马上! – 你是谁? |
[53:09] | I’m Leonardo Ponce De Leon Spitz, okay? | 我是莱昂纳多·庞塞·莱昂斯皮茨 知道吗? |
[53:11] | I’m the key to this. | 我可是关键人物 |
[53:12] | Aliens, they want me because of my site. | 外星人 他们找来是因为我的网站 |
[53:14] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[53:25] | Run! | 快跑! |
[53:30] | Mikaela! | 梅卡拉! |
[53:49] | Watch out. We get move. | 小心 我们快走 |
[53:51] | It’s a bomb! | 是炸弹! |
[54:02] | We gotta get that box. | 拿上箱子 |
[54:07] | This way. | 进来 |
[54:08] | Hey, let me out, let me out! | 嘿 让我出去 让我出去! |
[54:11] | Oh my God, you know to hot-wire a car? | 天啊 你还会这么点火? |
[54:13] | – That’s so hot. – Drive, drive, drive. | – 真性感 – 快开 快开 快开 |
[54:15] | She went there, she went there! | 她来了 她来了! |
[54:20] | W…wait! | 等….等! |
[54:21] | They can…. | 他们会… |
[54:26] | Cut, cut, cut. | 停 停 停 |
[54:34] | Oh God! | 哦 上帝! |
[54:41] | Kiss this, bitch. | 亲这个吧 贱货 |
[54:48] | Drive, drive, drive, drive, drive, drive. | 开走 开走 开走 开走 |
[54:53] | Okay, so what else’s going right now, alright, | 好 发生什么事了 好吧 |
[54:54] | did you guys just mess with the minor details? | 这些外星人怎么回事? |
[54:58] | Thing you saw back there. That was a little babe. | 刚才你看到的 还算客气的 |
[55:06] | Whoa! Oh my God! Oh my God! | 哇啊! 我的天哪! 我的天哪! |
[55:12] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[55:18] | – Sam! – Hold on! | – 山姆! – 抓住了! |
[55:20] | Hold on. | 抓住 |
[55:23] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[55:26] | I don’t want to die! We’re going to die! Oh my God! | 我不想死! 我们完蛋了! 哦 我的天! |
[55:55] | Oh, Jesus! Oh, jeez! | 哦 老天! 哦 天! |
[56:05] | Come here, boy. | 过来 小子 |
[56:08] | Closer. | 近点 |
[56:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:11] | You remember me, don’t you? | 你记得我 对吧? |
[56:14] | I did what you said, okay? | 我照你说的做 好吗? |
[56:16] | – Just don’t hurt us. – Shut up! | – 别伤害我们 – 闭嘴! |
[56:18] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[56:30] | It feels good to grab your first. | 挖你的肉感觉真不错 |
[56:35] | I am going to kill you, slowly, painfully. | 我会让你慢慢痛苦地死 |
[56:39] | But first, we have some delicate work to do. | 但首先我们有些细致的工作要做 |
[56:48] | I could snap your ribs off. | 我真想把你的胳膊掰断 |
[56:50] | Doctor, examine this alien specimen. | 医生 来检查一下这个外星物种 |
[56:54] | I’ll scan you. Let’s take a look at your face. | 我会扫描你 让我看看你的脸 |
[57:01] | I’m the doctor. The odd job Information. Beseeching my shard. | 我是医生 我要情报 交出碎片 |
[57:17] | Easy or tough way? | 来软的还是硬的? |
[57:19] | Go that way. | 去那边 |
[57:29] | A wormy that’s crabby… | 讨厌的虫子… |
[57:43] | Oh, there they are. | 哦 就是这个 |
[57:45] | That’s what I’m seeing in my head. | 这是我脑子里的 |
[57:46] | These symbols can lead us to the Energon source. | 这些符号能指引我们找到能量源 |
[57:50] | We must have the brain! | 我们必须得到大脑! |
[57:52] | On the table, faster! | 放到这桌上 快! |
[57:55] | Brain? What does he mean by my brain? | 大脑? 你们要我大脑干什么? |
[57:58] | Well, you have something on your mind. | 呃 你脑子里有点东西 |
[58:00] | Something I need. | 是我需要的 |
[58:01] | Hold on. I know you’re pissed. | 等等 我知道你生气 |
[58:02] | I know you’re pissed. | 我知道你生气 |
[58:03] | Because I tried to kill you… | 你生气是因为我想杀你 |
[58:04] | and it’s completely understandable. | 这绝对是个误会 |
[58:05] | Somebody tried to kill me, I’d be upset too. | 有人想杀我的话 我也会郁闷的 |
[58:07] | I think that we have an opportunity here | 我认为完全有机会 |
[58:09] | to start a new and…and develop our relationship, | 重新开始… 改善我们的关系 |
[58:12] | and…and, see where it leads us, okay? | 然后 咱们携手共建和谐社会 好吗? |
[58:15] | So you just call doctor inspection, | 你就把医生叫回来 |
[58:16] | I’ll let you talk in five seconds. | 5秒钟后我会让你说 |
[58:18] | W…Wait… | 等…等… |
[58:25] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[58:30] | Go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[58:58] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[59:16] | Go, go, go, go! | 走 走 走 走! |
[59:18] | Here he comes! | 他来了! |
[59:26] | Hide, Sam! Hide. | 藏起来 山姆! 藏起来 |
[59:38] | Weak. | 懦夫 |
[59:41] | Puny. | 小人 |
[59:43] | Waste of metal. | 废铁一堆 |
[59:48] | Junkyard drone. | 废物 败类 |
[59:52] | Decepticons! | 霸天虎! |
[1:00:03] | Come here, boy. | 过来 小子 |
[1:00:35] | There is another source of Energon… | 还有一个能量源… |
[1:00:37] | hidden on this planet. | 藏在这个星球上 |
[1:00:39] | The boy can lead us to it. | 这孩子可以带我们找到它 |
[1:00:45] | Optimus! | 擎天柱! |
[1:01:00] | Is the future of our race… | 难道我们种族的未来… |
[1:01:03] | not worth a single human life? | 还不如一个人类的生命重要吗? |
[1:01:06] | Op, get up! | 擎天柱 起来! |
[1:01:07] | You’ll never stop at one. | 你杀人成瘾了 |
[1:01:11] | I’ll take you all alive. | 我绝不会放过你们 |
[1:01:51] | Piece of tin! | 薄铁皮一张! |
[1:01:54] | Sam, where are you? | 山姆 你在哪儿? |
[1:02:00] | You are so weak. | 你太差劲了 |
[1:02:27] | At last, Prime is dead. | 终于 超级领袖都死了 |
[1:02:40] | Sam, run. | 山姆 快跑 |
[1:02:55] | Autobots, attack! | 汽车人 进攻! |
[1:03:02] | Bumblebee, get them out of here. | 大黄蜂 快带他们离开这儿 |
[1:03:17] | This is Lennox. | 这是伦诺克斯 |
[1:03:31] | That went well. | 干得不错 |
[1:03:33] | Lost the boy, Master. | 主人 那孩子跟丢了 |
[1:03:34] | The Autobots must be shielding the signals. | 汽车人把信号都隐蔽了 |
[1:03:37] | – I can’t even rely on you. – Sorry. No. | – 你说我能靠你做点啥 – 对不起 不 |
[1:03:40] | What a simple insect! | 一个小小的昆虫而已! |
[1:03:42] | What insect amongst severed billion… | 七十亿人找一个… |
[1:03:44] | Shut up. | 闭嘴! |
[1:03:47] | It could be anywhere. | 大海捞针啊 |
[1:03:50] | Then we will force them to find him for us. | 那就强迫所有的人类来帮我们找 |
[1:03:53] | It’s time for the world to know of our presence. | 该让全世界知道我们的存在了 |
[1:03:57] | No more disguises, no mercy! | 不再遮遮掩掩 不再手下留情! |
[1:04:00] | Time has come for my master’s arrival. | 该轮到我的主人出场了 |
[1:04:08] | Decepticons, mobilise. | 霸天虎 出发 |
[1:04:11] | It is time. | 时候到了 |
[1:04:28] | Oh, that single’s good! | 哦 单身就这点好! |
[1:04:31] | Speaking French is so exciting. | 说法语真让人兴奋 |
[1:04:33] | Oh God, who is this? | 哦 我的天 这是谁? |
[1:04:37] | Hello…I mean, uh, bon…bonswa! | 你好…我是说 呃 下午好! |
[1:04:41] | What? Who is this? | 什么? 你谁呀? |
[1:04:44] | Oh, for Pete’s sakes. | 哦 想气死我呀 |
[1:04:46] | I’m not impressed with… | 我可不欣赏… |
[1:04:47] | your perverted mouth breathing. | 你在电话里瞎喘气 |
[1:05:29] | Oh, jeez. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:05:31] | You are invading my space. | 你在侵犯我的私人空间 |
[1:05:32] | I’m gonna have to drop you. | 小心我揍你 |
[1:05:33] | Would you get out of here? | 走开行吗? |
[1:05:35] | Might freak me out. | 差点把我吓死 |
[1:05:37] | We’re gonna try new things. | 我想吃点新菜 |
[1:05:38] | Looks like Candian goosepoop. | 看上去像加拿大天鹅粪 |
[1:05:42] | It’s nasty. | 你真恶心 |
[1:05:49] | That’s fine, 1-2-5. | 不错 1-2-5 |
[1:06:18] | What’s that. | 那是什么? |
[1:06:56] | Revenge is mine. | 我来复仇了 |
[1:07:22] | – Look, carriers don’t just sink. – …port accident for a terrorist attack, or worse. | – 听着 航母不可能就这么沉了 – …恐怖袭击 有更糟的可能 |
[1:07:28] | Negative. NORAD confirmed… | 不是 空防方面确认了… |
[1:07:30] | project came from beyond our atmosphere | 投射物来自大气层外 |
[1:07:33] | inbound at 30, 000 knot. | 时速高达三万节 |
[1:07:49] | Citizens of the human hive, | 地球上的人类 |
[1:07:52] | your leaders have withheld the truth. | 你们的领导者掩盖了事实 |
[1:07:56] | You are not alone in this universe. | 在宇宙中你们并不是唯一的 |
[1:08:00] | We have lived among you, hidden… | 我们就在你们身边 隐藏着… |
[1:08:05] | but no more. | 但今后不会了 |
[1:08:07] | As you’ve seen, | 如你们所见 |
[1:08:09] | we can destroy your cities at will. | 我们能随意摧毁你们的城市 |
[1:08:14] | Unless you turn over this boy. | 除非你们交出这个男孩 |
[1:08:22] | If you resist us, | 你们胆敢反抗 |
[1:08:24] | we will destroy the world, as you know it. | 我们必将摧毁整个世界 毫不留情 |
[1:08:29] | What we’re hearing from the German government is | 德国政府表示 这段讲话是 |
[1:08:31] | that the world broadcast is a satellite hacking. | 通过非法入侵卫星得以播出的 |
[1:08:33] | The military has just told us they have assumed Condition Delta, | 军方透露 安全防御级别已升至三级 |
[1:08:37] | which is the highest level we’ve been at since 9/11. | 是9·11事件以来的最高级别 |
[1:08:40] | President Obama is being flown to a bunker, | 奥巴马总统已飞抵 |
[1:08:42] | somewhere in the middle of the United States. | 美国中部的某指挥中心 |
[1:08:44] | in the phase of the worst simultaneous attacks ever | 以应对此次全球同一时间 |
[1:08:47] | around the globe. | 遭受的袭击 |
[1:08:48] | The aircraft carrier, USS Roosevelt, | 美国罗斯福号航空母舰 |
[1:08:50] | goes down off the East Coast | 在美国东海岸沉没 |
[1:08:52] | all hands lost. | 没有生还者 |
[1:08:53] | Worldwide casualties are… | 世界范围内的伤亡人数… |
[1:08:55] | in the neighbourhood of 7, 000, | 大约在七千人左右 |
[1:08:57] | but that number could implode. | 此数字仍在上升 |
[1:08:59] | It’s still too early to tell. | 尚无法确定 |
[1:09:00] | What we need to ask now, is who and why. | 我们的敌人是谁 为什么攻击 |
[1:09:02] | The FBI is still trying to locate the boy, | 联邦调查局仍在寻找这个男孩 |
[1:09:04] | Sam Witwicky. | 山姆·维特维奇 |
[1:09:05] | Within deep, they have information about this. | 他应该知道整个袭击的事情 |
[1:09:08] | The FBI, CIA and Interpol | 联邦调查局 中情局 国际刑警组织 |
[1:09:10] | are all seeking the cooperation… | 都在寻求各国… |
[1:09:12] | of worldwide law enforcements. | 司法部门的相关协助 |
[1:09:14] | Hey bro, you need to listen to this, man. | 嘿 哥们 听听这个 快来看 哥们 |
[1:09:15] | You gotta check this out. | 你得看看这个 |
[1:09:16] | Once they have a traffic camera | 他们用交通摄像头 |
[1:09:17] | …spotting a Sam Witwicky. | …拍到一张山姆·维特维奇的照片 |
[1:09:18] | They have a picture of me, man. | 我被拍到了 哥们 |
[1:09:19] | We’re dead, bro. | 我们死定了 兄弟 |
[1:09:20] | FBI, CIA, we’re wanted fugitives now. | FBI CIA现在正在通缉我们 |
[1:09:23] | I just need you to focus just one minute, man. | 你先看一眼 哥们 |
[1:09:24] | This thing is blowing to… | 现在整个事件的… |
[1:09:25] | a whole another level, alright. | 性质升级了 对吧 |
[1:09:26] | – You know one thing… – Remove this thing. | – 你知道… – 拿开这东西 |
[1:09:27] | They can track us. Do you see this? | 他们能跟踪我们 知道吗? |
[1:09:29] | What? | 什么? |
[1:09:32] | They can track us? | 他们能跟踪我们? |
[1:09:33] | Like satellite-track us? | 用卫星跟踪我们? |
[1:09:35] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, okay, I’m not even with you guys. | 喔喔喔 好吧 我都不是你们一伙的 |
[1:09:37] | Technically, I’m like a hostage. | 实际上 我是人质 |
[1:09:38] | This is kidnapping. Enough… | 这是绑架 我才不会… |
[1:09:39] | Yo, Leo! | 唷 里奥! |
[1:09:41] | This thing’s gonna give me a heart attack, I swear. | 你想让我得心脏病 肯定的 |
[1:09:43] | That’s ’cause you was a wuss. | 那是因为你胆子太小 |
[1:09:44] | You did force me into the car, right? | 是你们逼我上车的吧? |
[1:09:45] | – So… – Oh, I think you scared. | – 所以… – 哦 我想你是害怕了 |
[1:09:47] | Hey, Mudflap. | 嘿 挡泥板 |
[1:09:48] | What are we going to do with this shrimp taco? | 咱们该拿他怎么办? |
[1:09:49] | Just pop a cap in his ass, throw him in the trunk | 一枪干掉 扔后备箱里 |
[1:09:51] | and nobody gonna know nothing, y’know I mean? | 没人知道 明白我意思吗? |
[1:09:52] | – Wait, now my trunk… – Yo, bumper cars, | – 等等 我的车… – 嘿 碰碰车 |
[1:09:54] | Check it out. I’m hearing you, okay? | 听我说 我可全听见了 知道吗? |
[1:09:56] | I’m right here and I can hear you. | 我就在这儿 我能听到你们的话 |
[1:09:58] | No one’s popping any caps in any asses, okay? | 你们不会开枪 也不会毁尸灭迹 好吧? |
[1:10:00] | I’ve had a hell of a day. | 今天我真倒霉 |
[1:10:03] | Why don’t you get a haircut with your bitch ass? | 看看你 连头发都弄不好 |
[1:10:05] | Go whine to your boyfriend. | 找你的男朋友去吧 |
[1:10:06] | Listen Sam, I know what I’m gonna do, man. | 听着 山姆 我知道该做什么 |
[1:10:08] | Look, I’m just going to go to the authorities | 听着 我会去找政府 |
[1:10:09] | and tell them the truth. | 告诉他们真相 |
[1:10:10] | Like I had nothing to do with this, | 我跟这一切无关 |
[1:10:11] | – I’m an accomplice. – Hey, hey! | – 我是个同伙 – 嘿 嘿! |
[1:10:11] | You wanted this, right? You wanted the real deal? | 是你自愿的 不是吗? 这就是你想要的真相? |
[1:10:13] | ‘Cause that’s what this is.Wake up! | 因为这就是真相 醒醒吧! |
[1:10:14] | You’re in the middle of it. | 你脱不了干系 |
[1:10:15] | You wanna run, go ahead, no one’s stopping you. | 想走就走 没人拦着你 |
[1:10:19] | Stop complaining. | 别再抱怨了 |
[1:10:56] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思? |
[1:10:58] | You dare point your gun at me? | 你敢拿枪对着我? |
[1:11:00] | You want a piece of me? I will tear you apart! | 你想跟我打吗? 我要把你撕成碎片! |
[1:11:06] | Drop your weapons! Drop your weapons! | 放下武器! 放下武器! |
[1:11:08] | Tell them to lower the weapons. | 叫他们放下枪 |
[1:11:09] | Tell them first. | 叫汽车人先放 |
[1:11:10] | Tell them to lower the weapons! | 让他们放下武器! |
[1:11:11] | Major, there’s nothing I can do. | 少校 我也无能为力 |
[1:11:12] | Talk to him. | 你自己和他说吧 |
[1:11:13] | Your NEST team is deactivated, Major. | 你的队伍解散了 少校 |
[1:11:16] | You are decease anti-Decepticon operations, | 停止对霸天虎的一切对抗行为 |
[1:11:18] | and return to Diego Garcia. Any further orders? | 返回迭戈·加西亚基地 还有别的指示吗? |
[1:11:21] | No. We take our orders direct… | 不 我们直接听从… |
[1:11:22] | from Chairman Morshower. | 墨邵尔将军的命令 |
[1:11:23] | Well, I’ll see your chairman… | 好吧 我会见你的上级… |
[1:11:24] | and the Joint Chiefs of Staff | 和参谋总长 |
[1:11:25] | but I will raise you… | 但现在你别无选择 |
[1:11:26] | a President of the United States. | 我有总统的手令 |
[1:11:27] | I have operational command now. | 你现在必须听我的命令 |
[1:11:29] | An alien blood feud has been brought to our shores | 外星人跑到我们星球复仇 |
[1:11:32] | for which our soldiers are paying the price. | 却要我们的战士遭殃 |
[1:11:34] | The secret is out. This is our war now. | 真相大白了 我们也参战了 |
[1:11:37] | And we will win it as we always have, | 我们会再次赢得胜利 |
[1:11:39] | with a coordinated military strategy. | 靠的是全面的军事策略 |
[1:11:41] | This fool is terribly misinformed. | 这个蠢货完全想歪了 |
[1:11:44] | You’re gonna get every assets that you’ve got. | 这些战士你全都需要 |
[1:11:45] | What we need is to draw our battle plans. | 我需要的是作战计划 |
[1:11:47] | What we explore every possible, diplomatic solution. | 尽一切可能的外交解决途径 |
[1:11:49] | Like what: Handing over the kid? | 比如交出那个孩子吗? |
[1:11:52] | All options are being considered. | 这也不是没有可能 |
[1:11:55] | Whatever the Decepticons are after, | 毕竟霸天虎都跟来了 |
[1:11:57] | this is just the start. | 这只是个开始 |
[1:11:59] | Wait, there is no negotiating with them. | 等等 绝不能和他们谈判 |
[1:12:00] | I’m ordering you to stand down. | 你被解职了 |
[1:12:02] | You won’t be needing this any more. | 不再需要这个了 |
[1:12:04] | Get your assets back to base. | 把你的部队带回基地 |
[1:12:06] | Take that scrap metal back to Diego Garcia. | 把那堆废铁也带走 |
[1:12:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:12:13] | I really don’t like that dude. | 我真的不喜欢那家伙 |
[1:12:15] | He’s a asshole. | 他是个混球 |
[1:12:17] | Autobots, report to hangar for transport. | 汽车人 请到机库报到 |
[1:12:20] | Ironhide, we should leave this planet. | 铁皮 我们该离开这个星球 |
[1:12:23] | That’s not what Optimus would want. | 但擎天柱并不希望这样 |
[1:12:44] | There’s nothing that you could have done. | 你已经尽力了 |
[1:12:51] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 还好 |
[1:12:56] | Bee, if you hate me, I understand. | 大黄蜂 如果你恨我 我能理解 |
[1:13:07] | I messed up. | 我弄砸了 |
[1:13:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:13:12] | Young fella, you are… | 年轻人 你是… |
[1:13:14] | …person I care about most in my life. | …我这辈子最在意的人 |
[1:13:16] | If there’s anything you need… | 只要你需要我… |
[1:13:18] | I won’t be far away. | 我不会离你很远的 |
[1:13:21] | He’s dead because of me. | 他是因为我才死的 |
[1:13:23] | He came in to protect me instead. | 他保护了我 可他却死了 |
[1:13:25] | There’s some things you just can’t change. | 有些事情你无法改变 |
[1:13:28] | So this sacrifice was… | 这样他的牺牲… |
[1:13:30] | will not have been in vain, hallelujah! | 才不会失去意义 哈利路亚! |
[1:13:34] | We make it right when we turn myself in. | 这一回我决不退缩 |
[1:13:36] | But we, we’ve got to stick together. | 但我们 我们要团结在一起 |
[1:13:43] | You’re not gonna do that. | 你不会来真的吧? |
[1:13:46] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我会的 |
[1:13:51] | Everything we worked for will be wiped out. | 不然我们的努力全白费了 |
[1:13:53] | In one day. | 在一天内 |
[1:13:57] | – You two. – Huh? | – 你们俩 – 嗯? |
[1:13:59] | Hey, you know the glyphs? | 嘿 认得那些字形吗? |
[1:14:01] | The symbols that have… | 这些是… |
[1:14:02] | been rattling around in my head. | 我脑子里的符号 |
[1:14:04] | That’s old school, yo. | 那是古老符号 唷 |
[1:14:06] | That’s like…That’s Cybertonian. | 应该是… 古塞伯坦语 |
[1:14:08] | Oh, that’s some serious stuff in there. | 哦 这肯定有什么重要的含义 |
[1:14:09] | They gotta mean something, like a message… | 他们肯定有什么意思 比如信息… |
[1:14:11] | or, like a…like a map! | 或者… 像是地图! |
[1:14:12] | Like a map to an Energon source. | 能找到能量源的地图 |
[1:14:14] | Can you read this? | 能读懂吗? |
[1:14:15] | – Read? Nah. – You see that? | – 读? 不会 – 你看到吗? |
[1:14:18] | No, we…we don’t really do much reading. | 不 我们… 我们不怎么会读 |
[1:14:19] | – Not so much. – Well if you can’t read it, | – 不太会 – 那你们如果不懂 |
[1:14:21] | we gotta find somebody who can. | 那就找懂的人去 |
[1:14:21] | Oh, look, who came stashing and back. | 哦 看 胆小鬼又回来了 |
[1:14:24] | Hair grown like a chip, there, look it. | 看他发型多搞笑呀 那儿 看 |
[1:14:25] | I had a bit of a mild panic attack earlier, alright? | 伙计 我刚才是被吓坏了 行了吧? |
[1:14:27] | That’s ’cause you’re a pussy. | 那是因为你跟女人似的 |
[1:14:29] | I think I’m allowed that considering… | 我是跟着你们… |
[1:14:30] | what I’ve been through… | 一路走过来的 |
[1:14:31] | and… I heard you have a problem. | 而且… 听说有问题 |
[1:14:32] | I think I know someone who can help. | 我想我能找人帮忙 |
[1:14:34] | – Who? – Robo-Warrior. | – 谁? – 机器战士网站 |
[1:14:40] | This guy, Robo-Warrior… | 机器战士这家伙 |
[1:14:41] | Everything about anything alien, | 一切跟外星人有关的 |
[1:14:43] | he’s supposed to know. | 他都知道 |
[1:14:44] | One time we hacked this site | 有一次我黑他网站时 |
[1:14:45] | and maybe, I saw some of your, uh… | 好像看见过 呃… |
[1:14:48] | alien drawings or whatever. | 这种外星人的符号之类的 |
[1:15:02] | This is it. | 就这儿了 |
[1:15:03] | Yep, deli. Good front. | 嗯 便利店 很好的掩护所 |
[1:15:06] | Alright, wait here. | 好 稍等 |
[1:15:06] | I’ll give you the go, no go, alright? | 我说进来再进来 好吗? |
[1:15:09] | Number 42, we got your kishkakanishka schavanishka and crap-like combo right here. | 42号桌点的香肠 犹太馅饼套餐好了 |
[1:15:14] | Cash only. Who’s next? | 只收现金 下一位? |
[1:15:16] | I told you put the salmon… | 我告诉过你鲑鱼… |
[1:15:18] | in the salt and then smoke. | 先用盐水泡再烟熏 |
[1:15:19] | Ma, you want me to cut my handle off or what? | 妈 你想折磨死我啊? |
[1:15:21] | You You order a terrible piece of fishing. | 你要了块非常差劲的鱼 |
[1:15:22] | I’m like a ninja, with a blade. | 我的刀功很棒 就跟忍者一样 |
[1:15:24] | Get out of here! | 给我闪开! |
[1:15:25] | Hey, Sam! Watch your reach, huh? | 嘿 山姆! 规矩点 嗯? |
[1:15:28] | Take a number, young man. | 先排号 小伙子 |
[1:15:30] | Robo-Warrior. | 机器战士 |
[1:15:33] | Know him? | 认识他吗? |
[1:15:34] | I never heard of him. | 没听说过 |
[1:15:35] | You never heard of TheRealEffingDeal.com? | 听说过真实的世界.com吧? |
[1:15:37] | You must be talking about that amateur blog | 是那个超级白痴的博客网站 |
[1:15:40] | operation with GameBoy level security. | 它的防火墙形同虚设 |
[1:15:43] | Robo-Warrior. | 机器战士 |
[1:15:45] | It’s him. It’s him! That’s the guy right there. | 就是他 就是他! 就是这家伙 |
[1:15:47] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[1:15:49] | No. | 不是吧 |
[1:15:51] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑 |
[1:15:52] | Alright, meat store’s closed. Everybody out! | 各位 本店打烊了 全部出去! |
[1:15:54] | Go, right now! | 出去 现在! |
[1:15:55] | That means you, lady, right now. | 说你呢 女士 快出去 |
[1:15:57] | Wait a minute, you know this guy? | 等下 你认识这个人吗? |
[1:15:58] | – We’re old friends. – Whoa, friend, | – 我们是老相识了 – 哇啊 老相识 |
[1:16:00] | you are the case that shut down Sector 7. | 就因为你 第七区撤消了编制 |
[1:16:03] | Got the tie-bash disbandment, | 全员遣散回老家 |
[1:16:04] | no more security clearance, | 没有风光的工作 |
[1:16:06] | no retirement, no nothing. | 没有退休金 一无所有 |
[1:16:07] | All ’cause of you, | 全都因为你 |
[1:16:09] | and your little criminal girlfriend. | 还有和你相好的少女罪犯 |
[1:16:11] | Look at her now, so mature. | 看看她 辣妹一个 |
[1:16:12] | Moron, where’s the wifresh? | 白痴 鳟鱼在哪儿? |
[1:16:15] | Don’t catch me with the thing. | 别让我碰到那些肉 |
[1:16:17] | – Yakov! – What? | – 亚科夫! – 干嘛? |
[1:16:18] | You don’t get Christmas bonus just standing around. | 再傻站着年终奖金取消 |
[1:16:21] | You want those new teeth you saw in SkyMall? | 你还想攒钱镶新牙吗? |
[1:16:23] | – It’s my dream. – Help around. | – 当然了 – 那去帮帮她 |
[1:16:25] | You live with your momma? | 你和妈妈一起住吗? |
[1:16:26] | No, my momma lives with me, | 不 是妈妈和我住 |
[1:16:27] | it’s a big difference. | 这是两回事 |
[1:16:28] | They got your face all over the news, alien boy. | 电视上全是你的照片 外星仔 |
[1:16:30] | – Yeah, I know. – And NBE-1, still kicking, huh? | – 好 我知道 – 那威震天还活着啊? |
[1:16:32] | How did that happen? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:16:34] | Don’t answer.I don’t know what you’re hiding, | 别回答 我不知道你的秘密 |
[1:16:36] | but I don’t want anything to do with it | 也不想有任何瓜葛 |
[1:16:37] | so, goodbye, you never saw me. | 那么 再见 只当你没见过我 |
[1:16:38] | I got bagels to schmidt. | 我还要做事 赶紧消失 |
[1:16:40] | Well, give me 5 seconds. | 给我五秒钟时间 |
[1:16:41] | Look, hold on, I need your help. | 听着 等等 我需要你帮忙 |
[1:16:43] | Really, you need my help? | 真的 你要我帮忙? |
[1:16:45] | I need… | 我要… |
[1:16:46] | Look, I am slowly losing my mind, okay? | 好吧 我差点掉了脑袋 明白吗? |
[1:16:49] | I had a little Crabbot, placed the device | 那机器人医生把设备 |
[1:16:50] | deep into the soft tissues of my brain, | 植入我大脑软组织 |
[1:16:52] | and started projecting little alien symbols | 像家庭影院一样 |
[1:16:54] | like a whole freaking movie | 放映出外星语符号 |
[1:16:55] | and on top of that, I’m a wanted fugitive. | 而且我还是个逃犯 |
[1:16:56] | So you think you got it rough? | 你能理解吗? |
[1:16:58] | You said it projected images of your brain? | 你脑子里的图像被投射出来? |
[1:17:00] | Right. | 对 |
[1:17:01] | Meat locker, now! | 冷冻室 快! |
[1:17:03] | – Dead pigs. – Yuck. | – 速冻肉 – 真恶心 |
[1:17:04] | What you’re about to see is top secret. | 你们将看到的是最高机密 |
[1:17:07] | Do not tell my mother. | 千万别告诉我妈 |
[1:17:10] | Dead pigs, swine flu. | 是死猪 会得病的 |
[1:17:11] | – Not good. – Now you know. | – 不好 – 现在你知道了 |
[1:17:13] | Next time, you eat a goat or a pig. | 下次吃肉的时候 |
[1:17:14] | There’s a story behind this. | 想想背后的故事 |
[1:17:16] | Sad little story. | 糟糕的真相 |
[1:17:17] | …you’re saying you believe in aliens? | …你说你相信有外星人? |
[1:17:19] | Okay, files, files. | 好的 资料 资料 |
[1:17:21] | We’re talking about symbols. | 我们谈的是符号 |
[1:17:23] | Hey! Still radioactive. Hands off. | 嘿! 还有放射性 别碰 |
[1:17:27] | Okay, Cube-brain. | 好了 小脑瓜 |
[1:17:29] | Any of these look like the symbols you saw? | 你看到的是这些符号吗? |
[1:17:31] | Where did you get these? | 你哪儿弄的? |
[1:17:33] | Before I got fired. | 我被解雇之前 |
[1:17:34] | I coached S-7’s scrawny, drooly… | 从第七区弄到的独家资料… |
[1:17:37] | 75 years of alien research… | 历时七十五年的外星人研究 |
[1:17:40] | which points to one inescapable fact: | 指出了一个不容回避的事实 |
[1:17:42] | The Transformers… | 变形金刚 |
[1:17:43] | they’ve been here a long, long time. | 很久以前就来过地球 |
[1:17:47] | How do I know? | 要证据吗? |
[1:17:49] | Archaeologists found these unexplained markings | 考古学家在世界各地的名胜古迹中 |
[1:17:51] | and ancient runes all over the world. | 发现了这些标记 |
[1:17:54] | China, Egypt, Greece. | 中国 埃及 希腊 |
[1:17:56] | Shot at 1932. | 1932年拍的 |
[1:17:58] | These the symbols you’re seeing in your head? | 这些符号见过吗? |
[1:18:00] | – Yeah. – Same ones over here, right? | – 对 – 一模一样 是吧? |
[1:18:03] | So, tell me, | 那么 告诉我 |
[1:18:04] | how did they end up all drawing the same thing? | 谁会留下一样的图案呢? |
[1:18:09] | Aliens. | 外星人 |
[1:18:10] | And I think some of them stayed. | 而且我觉得有些人就没离开过 |
[1:18:12] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[1:18:13] | Project Black Knife. | 黑刃计划 |
[1:18:15] | Robots, in disguise. Hiding here. | 伪装的机器人一直潜伏在地球 |
[1:18:19] | All along. | 一直以来 |
[1:18:20] | We detected radioactive signatures… | 我们在全国范围内… |
[1:18:22] | all across the country. | 均检测到放射性物质 |
[1:18:23] | I pleaded on my knees with S-7 to investigate it | 我甚至下跪求第七区对此调查 |
[1:18:27] | but they said the readings were infantesimal. | 但他们说读数少得可以忽略 |
[1:18:30] | That I was obsessed! | 还说我是在做梦! |
[1:18:33] | Me, can you imagine that? | 我 你能相信吗? |
[1:18:36] | Megatron said that there… | 威震天说这儿… |
[1:18:37] | was another Energon source here. | 还有个能量源 |
[1:18:38] | – On Earth? – On Earth. | – 地球上? – 地球上 |
[1:18:39] | On another source? | 另一个能量源? |
[1:18:40] | Okay, and that these symbols, | 好的 还有个能量源 |
[1:18:41] | the maps in my head would lead him there. | 而且我这里的符号地图能够指路 |
[1:18:43] | Should you talk to your Autobot friends? | 你和汽车人说了吗? |
[1:18:45] | No, no, no, the source is before. | 没有 没有 他们是后来的 |
[1:18:46] | Whatever the Energon source is, | 不管能量源是什么 |
[1:18:47] | it predates them. It’s before them. | 他们比汽车人早 |
[1:18:49] | – So it comes before that. – Correct. | – 所以比他们更早 – 正确 |
[1:18:51] | Well then, report… | 那么 好吧… |
[1:18:52] | Unless we can talk to a Decepticon. | 除非问一问霸天虎 |
[1:18:55] | I mean, I’m not on speed terms or whatever… | 我是说 你倒是不用跟它客气… |
[1:18:57] | Actually, I am. | 其实 我有个 |
[1:19:03] | Let me out! | 让我出去! |
[1:19:05] | – It could be a little bit sad. – Open it. | – 让它吃点苦头 – 打开 |
[1:19:08] | I’m gonna so many Decepticons on your butt! | 我找一帮霸天虎踹死你! |
[1:19:11] | Behave. | 老实点 |
[1:19:12] | – What is it, a Decepticon? – Yeah. | – 这也是霸天虎? – 对 |
[1:19:14] | – Can you train him? – Tried to. | – 你能训练他吗? – 我试试 |
[1:19:17] | I spent my whole adult life, | 我花了毕生的精力 |
[1:19:18] | coming a plan of aliens. | 寻找外星人 |
[1:19:19] | And you’re carrying it around | 而你却带个外星人 |
[1:19:21] | what are you supposed to make a little chihuahua. | 却像遛狗一样 |
[1:19:24] | Wanna throw it down, you pubic fro-head? | 想打架吗 你这个卷毛? |
[1:19:26] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry about your eye. | 对不起 抱歉弄坏你的眼睛 |
[1:19:29] | You know, but if you’re a good boy, | 你知道 如果你能老实点 |
[1:19:31] | then I’m not gonna torch your other eye. | 我就不弄瞎另一只了 |
[1:19:33] | Okay? I’m not gonna torch it. | 好吗? 我不折磨你 |
[1:19:34] | Just tell me what these symbols are. | 告诉我这些符号是什么 |
[1:19:36] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:19:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:19:41] | Oh, I know that. That’s the language of the Primes. | 哦 我知道 这是超级领袖的语言 |
[1:19:45] | I don’t read it, but uh, these guys… | 我读不了 但是呃 这些家伙… |
[1:19:47] | Where the frick did you find photos of these guys? | 你在哪儿找到的照片? |
[1:19:50] | – Is this them? – Yeah. | – 就是他们吗? – 对 |
[1:19:51] | Sakers, pal. Oldest of the old. | 首批探险者 伙计 资格最老的 |
[1:19:54] | Oh, they’ve been here for thousands of years, | 哦 他们几千年前 |
[1:19:56] | looking for something. | 就到这里找东西 |
[1:19:57] | I don’t know what, nobody tells me nothing. | 不知是什么 也没有人告诉我 |
[1:19:59] | Oh, they’ll translate those symbols for ya. | 哦 他们可以翻译这些符号 |
[1:20:01] | And I know where to find them. | 我知道他们在哪儿 |
[1:20:03] | Show us. | 快说吧 |
[1:20:09] | Closest one’s in Washington. | 最近的在华盛顿 |
[1:20:13] | Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. | 美国航空航天博物馆 |
[1:20:16] | Land of dreams in there. | 我的梦想国度 |
[1:20:19] | All I ever want to be was an astronaut. | 我曾梦想当名宇航员 |
[1:20:23] | – Hold those. – What is that? | – 拿着 – 那是什么? |
[1:20:26] | What? | 什么? |
[1:20:26] | I wear them when I’m in the funk. | 我穿上它壮胆 |
[1:20:29] | So does Jeamby, Cheater. It’s a baseball thing. | 杰姆比也是 骗子 这是运动员的装备 |
[1:20:32] | Okay. Once you synchronize, | 好了 对好表 |
[1:20:33] | shop-mind and empty bladder | 高度警惕 少上厕所 |
[1:20:35] | you get caught, demand an attorney… | 万一被抓 上了法庭… |
[1:20:36] | and don’t ever say my name. | 可别供出我来 |
[1:20:38] | Here, take one of these pills. | 给 吃一片 |
[1:20:39] | Slip it under your tongue, | 放在舌头下面 |
[1:20:40] | it’s a high-concentrate polymer… | 这是饼干里用的… |
[1:20:41] | they put in Oreo cookies. | 高浓度巧克力 |
[1:20:42] | Fools the polygraph, everytime. | 用它骗测谎仪屡试不爽 |
[1:20:44] | Okay, now let’s get this show on the road. | 好了 我们上路吧 |
[1:20:46] | Whoa, no, listen. I can’t do this. | 不 听着 我不能干这个 |
[1:20:48] | I’m not some alien bounty hunter, alright? | 我不想抓外星人 好吗? |
[1:20:50] | ’cause I’m not gonna do this. Guards have guns, | 因为我不想干这个 守卫有枪 |
[1:20:51] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[1:20:52] | Kid, kid, kid, kid, kid, kid. | 孩子 孩子 孩子 孩子 |
[1:20:53] | You compromise this mission, you are dead to me. | 你要是打退堂鼓 你就死定了 |
[1:20:56] | Now look into my eyes, | 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:20:57] | and tighten up that spare tank. | 收紧括约肌 |
[1:20:59] | The museum is now closing. | 博物馆要关门了 |
[1:21:01] | Yo, baba, bad news, bro. | 嘿 我麻烦了 兄弟 |
[1:21:03] | Ran out of toilet paper, you got any out here? | 纸用完了 你这儿有吗? |
[1:21:05] | Please tell me you… | 拜托 一定要有… |
[1:21:05] | Sir, I suggest you get in there. | 先生 我建议你回去那里 |
[1:21:07] | The museum is closed. | 马上要闭馆了 |
[1:21:09] | Listen man, I understand that, | 听着 我也理解你们 |
[1:21:10] | but as you can see, this is important. | 但你也看到了 这事很重要 |
[1:21:11] | Dumper-dumper. I gotta go, alright? | 我要解大手 我会走的 好吗? |
[1:21:13] | Sir, you are a grown naked man around showing… | 先生 你可是一个成年裸男 现在还在到处走… |
[1:21:16] | Pull your pants up and exit… | 穿上你的裤子并离开… |
[1:21:18] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[1:21:24] | You got that paper, right, sir? | 你有纸吧 对不 先生? |
[1:21:25] | You should be embarassed. | 你就不害臊吗 |
[1:21:26] | This a family museum, sir. | 这是个对家庭开放的博物馆 先生 |
[1:21:47] | What is going on here? | 这儿怎么回事? |
[1:21:48] | How many times can you get tased in the nuts? | 你能忍受几次这样的疯子? |
[1:21:50] | So you covered the gates, huh, you know. | 那你去把着门 嗯 你知道 |
[1:21:53] | You’re an amateur man, a rank amateur. | 你是个业余的 有水平的外行 |
[1:21:59] | There’s now five guards. Five guards. | 现在有五个警卫 五个警卫 |
[1:22:01] | You get this stuff and get out of here. | 你拿着这个并离开这里 |
[1:22:02] | Give me a second. | 给我一秒钟 |
[1:22:03] | I gotta get the tracker, alright. | 有人在跟踪我 好吧 |
[1:22:05] | – Be good. – I’m claustrophobic. | – 老实点 – 我有幽闭恐怖症 |
[1:22:24] | Look, look. Follow him, follow him. | 看 看 跟着他 跟着他 |
[1:22:26] | He knows where he’s going. | 他知道他要去哪儿 |
[1:22:33] | – He knows something. – What? | – 他知道什么 – 什么? |
[1:22:34] | He knows something! | 他知道什么! |
[1:22:41] | – You got what I got? – Yeah. | – 你知道我指的吗? – 对 |
[1:22:43] | Blackbird. | 黑鸟 |
[1:22:47] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[1:22:48] | This guy’s a legend, like… | 这家伙可是个奇迹 就像… |
[1:22:50] | like the Chairman of the Board. | 就像董事会主席一样 |
[1:22:52] | Yo, freshman, put the shard. | 对 菜鸟 把碎片放上去 |
[1:22:55] | And watch the magic happen. | 看看会发生什么 |
[1:23:04] | Oh shit, it’s a Decepticon! | 哦 坏了 这是霸天虎! |
[1:23:06] | – Decepticon? – What is it? | – 霸天虎? – 这是什么? |
[1:23:08] | Find the main tail! | 快躲那边去! |
[1:23:22] | What sort of hideous mosalleem is this? | 这什么陵园啊? |
[1:23:27] | Answer me pawns and knaves, show yourselves! | 回答我 你们这帮虾兵蟹将 滚出来! |
[1:23:30] | Or suffer my infinite wrath! | 不然就修理你们! |
[1:23:34] | W…wait, old spinal called based organisms. | 等-等 你们这些微型脊椎生物 |
[1:23:38] | Bugger! | 闪开! |
[1:23:40] | Behold the eternal glory of Jetfire! | 记住我天火的永恒光辉! |
[1:23:44] | Prepare for a systems’ override. | 启动远程系统自控 |
[1:23:46] | I tell you, this guy did not age well. | 告诉你 这家伙老糊涂了 |
[1:23:48] | I don’t think he’s gonna hurt us. | 我想他不会伤害我们 |
[1:23:49] | Command these doors to open. | 我命令打开这些门 |
[1:23:51] | Fire! | 开火! |
[1:23:52] | Oh, I said, fire! | 哦 我说了 开火! |
[1:23:56] | Bollocks. | 蠢货 |
[1:23:57] | Break that, these worthless… | 打开它 这些没用的东西… |
[1:24:00] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[1:24:01] | Itchy, wretching, rust in my arse. | 我屁股又痒得要命 |
[1:24:05] | Oh, the museum’s gonna be very angry. | 哦 这一回博物馆会非常生气 |
[1:24:08] | Very angry. We gotta catch that plane! | 非常生气 我们得上飞机! |
[1:24:14] | I’m on a mission. | 我在执行任务 |
[1:24:16] | – W…wait, wait! – Wait, wait, wait. | – 等…等 等等! – 等一下 等等 等等 |
[1:24:18] | – Hey! – What do you want? | – 嘿! – 你们要干什么? |
[1:24:19] | Look, we just want to talk! | 听着 我们只想谈谈! |
[1:24:20] | I’ve no time to talk, I’m on a mission! | 我没时间谈 我在执行任务! |
[1:24:22] | I’m a mercenary goon-bringer. | 我这样的人见人怕 |
[1:24:24] | – What planet am I on? – Earth. | – 这是哪个星球? – 地球 |
[1:24:26] | Earth? Terrible name for a planet, | 地球? 真是太难听了 |
[1:24:28] | might as wellcall it “dirt”. | 还不如叫”土球” |
[1:24:30] | Planet dirt. | 土的星球 |
[1:24:32] | Tell me, is that robot civil war still going on? | 告诉我 机器人还在打内战吗? |
[1:24:35] | – Who’s winning? – The Decepticons. | – 谁赢了? – 霸天虎 |
[1:24:38] | Well, I changed sides to the Autobots. | 那我转投汽车人那边了 |
[1:24:40] | What do you mean, “changed sides”? | “转投”是什么意思? |
[1:24:42] | It’s a choice. | 这是个选择 |
[1:24:43] | It’s intensely personal decision. | 这是经过激烈思想斗争的选择 |
[1:24:45] | So much negativity. | 霸天虎太消极 |
[1:24:47] | Who wants to live a life filled with hate? | 光靠仇恨怎么活啊? |
[1:24:49] | Meaning you don’t have to work for those | 你是说不想再跟着 |
[1:24:50] | miserable, freaking Decepticons? | 那些霸天虎混了? |
[1:24:52] | If they set on their way, | 霸天虎要是胜利了 |
[1:24:53] | they destroy the whole Universe. | 将毁灭整个宇宙 |
[1:24:56] | I’m changing sides, I’m changing sides, | 我也转投汽车人了 我也转投了 |
[1:24:57] | Warrior Goddess! | 我的女神战士! |
[1:24:58] | Who’s your little Autobot? | 谁是你的小汽车人? |
[1:24:59] | Oh, you cutes. | 哦 你真可爱 |
[1:25:00] | Name’s Wheelie. | 叫我小威 |
[1:25:02] | Say my name, say my name! | 来叫我名字 叫我名字! |
[1:25:04] | What are you allowing to… | 它这么乱来 |
[1:25:05] | happen to your foot just now? | 你都能忍? |
[1:25:06] | At least he’s faithful, Sam. | 它至少专一 山姆 |
[1:25:07] | Yeah, well, he’s faithful, | 好 它不仅专一 |
[1:25:08] | and he’s nude and he’s perverted. | 还没脸没皮 |
[1:25:12] | Can you just…Can you stop? | 你消停会儿行吗? |
[1:25:13] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你在干什么? |
[1:25:14] | I don’t wanna argue it. | 我不想多啰嗦 |
[1:25:15] | What were you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[1:25:16] | I told you my name was Jetfire! | 我告诉你我叫天火! |
[1:25:19] | So stop judging me. | 所以别惹我 |
[1:25:20] | Someone shit in the bed this morning. | 有人一大早心情就不好 |
[1:25:22] | – Look this guy. – I have issues of my own. | – 看看这家伙 – 我情绪是有问题 |
[1:25:24] | Pretty stout with my mother. | 都是我妈遗传的 |
[1:25:25] | My ancestors have been here for centuries. | 我的祖先来这已经几个世纪了 |
[1:25:27] | My father, one was a wheel! The first wheel! | 我父亲他是第一代转轮! 第一代转轮! |
[1:25:31] | – Do you know what he transformed into? – No. | – 知道他变形成什么吗? – 不知道 |
[1:25:33] | Nothing! But he did so with honor, dignity, damn it… | 什么都变不了! 但是他死得光荣 死得其所… |
[1:25:46] | My boosters are fried. | 我的助推器坏了 |
[1:25:50] | I thought we could help each other. | 我觉得我们应该互相帮助 |
[1:25:51] | You know things I don’t know. | 你懂的我不懂 |
[1:25:53] | I know things you don’t know. | 我懂的你不懂 |
[1:25:54] | – I do. – I don’t think he knows anything. | – 真的 – 我觉得他什么都不懂 |
[1:25:55] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[1:25:59] | I could do this all day It comes in waves these vivid symbols, | 我每天都和这些为伴 它们在我耳边萦绕 在我眼前浮现 |
[1:26:01] | They’re symbols but they are in my mind. | 虽说是符号但我都记在我脑子里 |
[1:26:03] | You see, all this is in my mind. | 看 都在我脑子里 |
[1:26:04] | And Megatron wants what’s in my mind. | 威震天逼我记下来 |
[1:26:06] | Him and someone called the Fallen. | 他和一个叫堕落金刚的干的 |
[1:26:07] | The Fallen? I know him. He left me here to rust. | 堕落金刚? 我知道他 是他留我在这儿生锈的 |
[1:26:11] | The original Decepticon. | 那个霸天虎 |
[1:26:12] | He’s terrible to work for. | 它可不好惹 |
[1:26:14] | He’s always apocalypse, chaos… | 满脑子都是毁灭 混乱 危机… |
[1:26:17] | His suspects, they were a part of my mission | 他的怀疑 也是我任务的一部分 |
[1:26:19] | the Fall and Search, I remember now. | 堕落金刚要找 想起来了 |
[1:26:21] | Of a dagger’s tip and the key! | 要找匕首之尖和一把钥匙 |
[1:26:23] | Slow down. The dagger’s tip, the key, | 慢点 匕首之尖 钥匙 |
[1:26:25] | what are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:26:26] | No time to explain. | 没时间说啦 |
[1:26:27] | Hold on, everybody! | 抓紧了 大家 |
[1:26:56] | Well, that wasn’t so bad. | 哦 也不太糟糕 |
[1:26:58] | I was overseeing the wrong planet. | 我看错了个星球 |
[1:26:59] | Hey, that frickin’ hurt! | 嘿 太疼了! |
[1:27:04] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天! |
[1:27:12] | Oh, God! | 噢 天哪! |
[1:27:18] | Oh, my God! You beautiful face, | 哦 我的天! 你那美丽的脸庞… |
[1:27:20] | this will be a perfect moment. | 这真是完美的一刻 |
[1:27:21] | Except you landed on my testicles. | 只是你降落在了我的睾丸上 |
[1:27:24] | Please get off! | 拜托你下来! |
[1:27:28] | My balls! | 我的蛋蛋! |
[1:27:30] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[1:27:32] | – Where are we? Simmons! – Hey! Yeah! | – 我们在哪儿? 西蒙! – 嘿! 好! |
[1:27:36] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[1:27:38] | What is this? It’s Vegas! | 这是什么? 是拉斯维加斯! |
[1:27:41] | – You guys okay? – Yeah! | – 都还好吗? – 都好! |
[1:27:42] | Hey! I think we’re in Vegas! | 嘿! 到拉斯维加斯了! |
[1:27:45] | That really, really hurts. | 真的 真的很疼 |
[1:27:47] | You’re just lucky that I didn’t get hurt. | 你很走运 我没伤着 |
[1:27:49] | People could’ve gotten killed, okay? | 这样是要死人的 知道吗? |
[1:27:50] | And if I would have gotten hurt, | 我要是伤着了 |
[1:27:52] | – you would have heard from… – Oh, shut up! | – 我老妈会问候你… – 哦 闭嘴! |
[1:27:54] | I told you I was opening the space bridge. | 我说了要架个时空桥梁 |
[1:27:56] | It’s the fastest way to travel to Egypt. | 这样到埃及才会快 |
[1:27:58] | What did you tell us? You didn’t tell us anything! | 你在说什么? 你什么都没跟我们讲! |
[1:28:01] | You didn’t tell us anything. Why are we in Egypt? | 你什么都不说 还来埃及干吗? |
[1:28:03] | Don’t you dare slip in with me, fleshwing. | 你还敢对我那么没礼貌 小混蛋 |
[1:28:06] | You would do the informed. | 我原来告诉你了 |
[1:28:07] | Can you just stop for a second? | 能听我说两句吗? |
[1:28:09] | Can you focus? Can you tell us why we’re in Egypt | 听得清吧? 你说说为什么来埃及 |
[1:28:10] | so we can all have a little bit… | 至少得让我们… |
[1:28:12] | assemblance and peace of mind? | 都有点心理准备吧? |
[1:28:13] | This planet was visited by our race once before | 这个星球我们机器人以前就来过 |
[1:28:16] | by our earliest ancestors a millenium ago. | 第一代祖先百万年前就来过 |
[1:28:19] | They were on an exploratory mission… | 他们的使命是… |
[1:28:21] | to harvest Energon, | 收集能量块 |
[1:28:23] | the life blood of our race. | 那是机器人的生命之源 |
[1:28:25] | Without it, we’ll all perish, oxidize and rust, | 没有它我们会腐烂 氧化 生锈 就像我这身架子 |
[1:28:30] | Do you have any idea what is… | 你们知道慢慢腐朽而死 |
[1:28:32] | like a slowly fall of parton die? | 有多痛苦啊? |
[1:28:34] | Let’s not get episodic, okay? Old-timer. | 你别总跑题行吗? 老先生 |
[1:28:38] | Beginning, middle, end. | 从头到尾简单说出事实和细节 |
[1:28:40] | Facts, details, condense, plot, tell it. | 把来龙去脉说清楚 |
[1:28:43] | Somewhere buried in this desert, | 在沙漠的某一处地方 |
[1:28:46] | our ancestors built a great machine. | 我们的祖先建了个巨型机器 |
[1:28:48] | It harvests Energon by destroying suns. | 通过摧毁恒星来获得能量块 |
[1:28:53] | – Destroy suns? – You mean blow them up? | – 摧毁恒星? – 把太阳炸掉? |
[1:28:54] | Yes. You see, in the beginning, | 对 你看 开始的时候 |
[1:28:56] | there were seven Primes, | 曾经有七位超级领袖 |
[1:28:58] | our original leaders. | 都是第一批领袖 |
[1:29:00] | And they set out in the Universe… | 他们进入宇宙… |
[1:29:02] | seeking distant suns to harvest. | 寻找其它星系的恒星 |
[1:29:04] | The Primes set out with one rule: | 这些超级领袖有一个原则: |
[1:29:07] | Never destroy a planet with life. | 决不摧毁有生命的星球 |
[1:29:10] | Until one of them tried to defy this rule. | 但后来有一位违背了这项原则 |
[1:29:13] | And his name, for ever more, was the Fallen. | 他的名字就是”堕落金刚” |
[1:29:19] | He despised the human race. | 他不顾人类死活 |
[1:29:22] | And he wanted to kill you all… | 想启动那个机器… |
[1:29:24] | by turning on that machine. | 来消灭人类 |
[1:29:26] | The only way to activate it is with a legendary key | 而激活它的唯一途径就是传说中的钥匙 |
[1:29:31] | called the Matrix of Leadership. | 也就是我们所说的领导模块 |
[1:29:40] | A great battle took place… | 领导模块的归属问题 |
[1:29:42] | over possession of the Matrix. | 引发了一场鏖战 |
[1:29:49] | The Fallen who was stronger at his will did, | 堕落金刚比其他超级领袖更强大 |
[1:29:53] | surrendered no choice, | 其他超级领袖只能… |
[1:29:54] | but to steal and hide it from him. | 偷出领导模块藏起来 |
[1:29:58] | In the ultimate sacrifice, | 他们做了最后的牺牲 |
[1:30:00] | they gave their lives to seal the Matrix away | 以生命为代价将领导模块封藏 |
[1:30:03] | in a tomb made of their very own bodies. | 藏于用他们遗体铸成的坟墓里 |
[1:30:07] | A tomb we cannot find. | 这座墓没有人知道在哪儿 |
[1:30:11] | Somewhere, buried in this desert, | 就在这沙漠某处 |
[1:30:14] | that deadly machine remains. | 埋藏着那台特别的机器 |
[1:30:17] | The Fallen knows where it is. | 堕落金刚知道位置 |
[1:30:19] | And if he finds the Tomb of the Primes, | 如果他找到了超级领袖的墓 |
[1:30:22] | your world will be no more. | 你们的世界将不复存在 |
[1:30:25] | Okay so how do we stop it? | 那怎么阻止他? |
[1:30:27] | Only a Prime can defeat the Fallen. | 只有超级领袖能打败堕落金刚 |
[1:30:29] | Optimus Prime? | 比如擎天柱? |
[1:30:33] | So you met a Prime? | 你遇到过超级领袖吗? |
[1:30:36] | You must have met a great descendant. | 你遇到的肯定是超级领袖的后代 |
[1:30:39] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗? |
[1:30:40] | Here? On this planet? | 在这个星球上吗? |
[1:30:42] | He sacrificed himself to save me. | 他为了救我牺牲了自己 |
[1:30:45] | So he’s dead. | 那么他死了 |
[1:30:47] | Without a Prime, it’s impossible. | 没有超级领袖就完了 |
[1:30:49] | No one else could stop the Fallen. | 没人能阻止堕落金刚 |
[1:30:51] | So the same energy that’s going to be… | 这个能量若能… |
[1:30:53] | used to reactivate the machine… | 重启那台机器… |
[1:30:55] | Could that energy somehow be… | 那它能用来… |
[1:30:57] | used to reactivate Optimus… | 激活擎天柱 |
[1:30:58] | and bring him back to life? | 让他重获新生吗? |
[1:30:59] | It was never designed for that purpose, | 设计之初并没这么考虑 |
[1:31:01] | but it’s an energy, like no other. | 但这种力量非比寻常 |
[1:31:04] | So then how do you get us to the Matrix | 在霸天虎抓到我之前 |
[1:31:06] | before the Decepticons get to me? | 你怎么带我们找到领导模块? |
[1:31:08] | Follow your mind, your map, your symbols, | 用你的脑子 地图 符号 |
[1:31:11] | what you got in the sand, it’s your bloom. | 你在地上写的 都是线索 |
[1:31:14] | When dawn alights the Dagger’s tip, | 曙光照耀在匕首之尖的时候 |
[1:31:16] | three kings will reveal the doorway. | 三位国王将打开入口 |
[1:31:19] | Find the doorway! | 找到那入口! |
[1:31:21] | Go now, go! | 快去! |
[1:31:23] | That was my mission. It’s your mission now. | 这曾是我的使命 现在是你的使命了 |
[1:31:26] | Go before the Decepticons find me | 要在霸天虎找到你我之前 |
[1:31:29] | and find you. | 先找到入口 |
[1:31:37] | That was my CIA contact. | 中情局我有个线人 |
[1:31:38] | Says Ancient Sumerian used to call the Gulf of Aqaba | 说古代苏美尔人称亚喀巴海湾 |
[1:31:41] | – the Dagger’s Tip. – That’s the dagger’s tip. | – 为匕首之尖 – 那是匕首之尖 |
[1:31:43] | – It’s part of the Red Sea. – Got it. | – 它是红海的一部分 – 明白 |
[1:31:44] | It divides Egypt and Jordan like the tip of a blade. | 一刀为二分出埃及和约旦 |
[1:31:46] | 29 and a half degrees north.35 east. | 北纬29.5度 东经35度 |
[1:31:49] | There it is. | 就是这儿 |
[1:31:50] | Okay, first thing we gotta do… | 好的 首先得把… |
[1:31:52] | is get Optimus to Dagger’s Tip. | 擎天柱给弄过来 |
[1:31:53] | How are you gonna get him… | 怎么带着他… |
[1:31:53] | halfway around the world? | 绕过大半个地球? |
[1:31:55] | We’re gonna make a call. | 我打个电话 |
[1:31:59] | We got the cops. | 有警察 |
[1:32:07] | I can’t go to prison, guys! | 我不想进监狱 哥们! |
[1:32:12] | Sam, you gotta get off this road and lay low. | 山姆 你得离开这条路 避一避 |
[1:32:25] | Man, they’ll pick up. | 兄弟 他们会发现的 |
[1:32:27] | This is just called blending in like a ninja. | 这不就是忍者的伪装术嘛 |
[1:32:29] | How about I’ll lay my piss in your face? | 我赏你一巴掌怎么样? |
[1:32:32] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[1:32:34] | Wait another time. | 没时间了 |
[1:32:35] | How are you gonna make the call to Lennox? | 打电话给伦诺克斯 |
[1:32:36] | You are in the worldwide. | 你可是全球通缉犯 |
[1:32:37] | What, they’re gonna tranquil in one base? | 他们要是埋伏在其中一个基地 |
[1:32:38] | They’ll track you here in seconds. | 他们马上就会发现你的 |
[1:32:40] | CIA is all over this place. | 中情局就蜂拥而至 |
[1:32:42] | You’re gonna call? | 那你来打? |
[1:32:48] | Okay, that’s…that’s a good idea. | 好主意 这… 主意不错 |
[1:32:50] | – Alright? – I mean I just was… | – 好吗? – 我是说 我只是… |
[1:32:52] | My mind in other things. | 想的有点多了 |
[1:32:53] | Like why don’t you get being chipped in prison. | 比如你怎么没在监狱里被杀 |
[1:32:57] | This departure:2100 hours. | 启程时间: 21点 |
[1:33:01] | So we’re shipped in back to base. | 所以我们要开回基地 |
[1:33:04] | This is central at stake. | 中心危在旦夕 |
[1:33:10] | Major Lennox, phone call. | 伦诺克斯少校 电话 |
[1:33:13] | Lennox, I’m with the kid. The kid, you know? | 伦诺克斯 孩子在我旁边 那孩子 明白吗? |
[1:33:15] | One with the attitude break. | 很有个性的那个 |
[1:33:17] | I need the truck. The truck. | 我们要那卡车 卡车 |
[1:33:18] | We got a possible resurrection going on over here. | 我们有可能让他起死回生 |
[1:33:21] | You’re not gonna believe where we are. | 你想不到我们在哪儿 |
[1:33:22] | Code Tot, as in King Tutankhamen, | 线索是法老 图坦卡门 |
[1:33:25] | back of a $1 bill. | 一美元的背面 |
[1:33:27] | Coordinates for air-drop, 29.5 north, 34.88 east. | 空降坐标如下 北纬29.5度 东经34.88度 |
[1:33:32] | Get it.Write it down, write it. | 明白 写下来 定下来 |
[1:33:34] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[1:33:35] | I gotta go, okay. I hate the cops. | 我得走了 好吧 我恨警察 |
[1:33:36] | W…Wait, who are you? | 等-等 你是谁? |
[1:33:39] | Wait, it’s me. Leo, me, Leo, Leo. Leo. | 等下 是我 里奥 我 里奥 里奥 |
[1:33:42] | The cops are coming right now. We need to go. | 警察来了 我们快走 |
[1:33:46] | Coordinates 29.5 north, 34.88 east. | 坐标 北纬29.5度 东经34.88度 |
[1:33:50] | Tip of the Red Sea, Gulf of Aqaba. | 红海的要地 亚喀巴海湾 |
[1:33:53] | Egypt. | 是埃及 |
[1:33:54] | Are you serious? | 你确定吗? |
[1:33:57] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:34:02] | Even if we could figure… | 即使我们真的… |
[1:34:03] | out a way to get big man over there. | 把这大家伙运到那儿 |
[1:34:05] | How is this little kid’s… | 光靠那小孩… |
[1:34:06] | supposed to bring him back to life? | 就能把他救活吗? |
[1:34:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:34:10] | But we gotta trust him. | 但必须相信他 |
[1:34:13] | Okay, let’s go over it again. | 好 我们再复述一遍 |
[1:34:15] | When the dawn arise the dagger’s tip, | 当曙光照耀在匕首之尖的时候 |
[1:34:17] | the three kings… | 三位国王… |
[1:34:18] | …will reveal the doorway. | …将打开入口 |
[1:34:19] | That’s what he said. You know what that means? | 这是他原话 知道意思吗? |
[1:34:21] | – No, what does it mean? – I have no idea. | – 不 不知道啊 – 我也不清楚 |
[1:34:23] | Oh my God, oh my God. Checkpoint, checkpoint. | 哦 我的天 哦 糟了 检查站 检查站 |
[1:34:25] | I don’t have my passport. | 我没带护照 |
[1:34:28] | Passport. Idiota! | 护照 笨蛋! |
[1:34:37] | They have cams at top. | 上面有摄像头 |
[1:34:40] | He’s the one that they want. | 这就是他们要找的人 |
[1:34:43] | Alright, chill. Let’s be nice to them. | 好了 放松 得友善一些 |
[1:34:46] | I can handle it. These are my people. | 我能搞定 这都是我的人 |
[1:34:47] | – Yeah. – I’m one thirty sixth Arab. | – 好 – 我有1/36的阿拉伯血统 |
[1:34:52] | Oh great, a frickin’ munchkin. | 哦 很好 一个矮冬瓜 |
[1:34:53] | Oh, little people are mean. Tell him he’s tall. | 哦 小个子都这样 告诉他 他很高 |
[1:35:01] | – What do you want? – I want to go to… | – 你要什么? – 我想去… |
[1:35:05] | The Dagger’s Tip, right? | 匕首之尖 对吧? |
[1:35:08] | Egypt, Jordan. We wanna go there. | 埃及 约旦 我们想去那儿 |
[1:35:10] | Me and my family. This is my family. | 我和我的家人 这是我的家人 |
[1:35:12] | – This is my son, my other son. – Hi there. | – 这是我大儿子 二儿子 – 嗨 你好 |
[1:35:15] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[1:35:15] | We’re tourists from New York. | 我们是来旅游的 从纽约来 |
[1:35:18] | – New York? – Yes. Yes. | – 纽约? – 对 对 |
[1:35:20] | 50 kilometres. | 五十公里就到 |
[1:35:21] | We’re going to get one of your falafels, thank you! | 我们去买一个你们的炸豆丸子 谢谢! |
[1:35:22] | Yeah, thank you very much. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[1:35:23] | – New York. – I know, I know you from somewhere. | – 纽约 – 我知道 我们在哪儿见过你 |
[1:35:26] | Arnold, Put it on the wire to the CIA. | 阿诺 把这线索传给中情局 |
[1:35:32] | Decepticons, boy’s location. | 霸天虎 男孩的位置… |
[1:35:35] | Detected. | 已经探明 |
[1:35:45] | Undercover, yo, | 注意隐蔽 |
[1:35:46] | you gotta blend in with your surrounding. | 你得把自己伪装起来 |
[1:35:48] | You know, you gotta be part of the landscape. | 和周围融为一体 |
[1:35:59] | Awesome. | 壮观 |
[1:36:01] | I think aliens built that. | 应该是外星人建的 |
[1:36:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 对 对 |
[1:36:04] | Go, move it! Move it. | 来 快点! 快点 |
[1:36:06] | – What? – Hey, guard us. | – 什么? – 嘿 保护我们 |
[1:36:07] | Low-profile, don’t make a scene, okay? | 低调点 别一惊一乍的 好吗? |
[1:36:08] | Yeah, some of us got work to do! | 某些人有活儿要干啦! |
[1:36:10] | Dumb Autobots. | 笨蛋汽车人 |
[1:36:33] | Being my girlfriend is hazardous to your health. | 做我女朋友其实挺危险 |
[1:36:37] | Yeah, well, girls like dangerous boys. | 没错 女孩就喜欢爱冒险的男生 |
[1:36:41] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 对 |
[1:36:46] | You might as well just say it. | 你还是把那个字说出来吧 |
[1:36:48] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[1:36:51] | Okay, so tonight, you’re gonna be a gentleman. | 好吧 你今晚很绅士 |
[1:36:54] | You’re really chivalrous. | 挺有风度的 |
[1:36:55] | Why are you mad at me? | 为什么生我的气? |
[1:36:57] | You know what? Baby, I’m not… | 你知道吗? 宝贝 我没… |
[1:36:59] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[1:37:02] | You realise that I just flew 3, 000 miles… | 我飞了三千公里… |
[1:37:04] | to keep you from getting killed. | 就是不想看到你死 |
[1:37:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:37:11] | Who else could be your girlfriend too? | 谁还能当你女朋友? |
[1:37:13] | Look at the things that go through with me. | 看看我们所经历的一切 |
[1:37:17] | And now we’re underneath the moon and the stars | 现在我们有月光和星光 |
[1:37:19] | and the three most beautiful pyramids on the planet | 有地球上三个最漂亮的金字塔 |
[1:37:21] | and you still can’t even tell me that you love me. | 你还是不肯说你爱我 |
[1:37:27] | – What? – Wait. | – 怎么? – 等等 |
[1:37:28] | Why do boys always change the subject? | 你又转移话题? |
[1:37:30] | The moon and the stars… | 金字塔和星星… |
[1:37:31] | – Sam… – Come with me really quick. | – 山姆… – 跟我来 快 |
[1:37:40] | Simmons, Leo, wake up! | 西蒙 里奥 快醒醒! |
[1:37:46] | Listen, Astronomy class, page 47, | 听着 天文学课本第47页 |
[1:37:47] | you remember the class? | 你还记得吗? |
[1:37:48] | No, no, I was only in college for two days, | 不 不 我只上了两天大学 |
[1:37:50] | you remember that? | 你记得什么? |
[1:37:51] | Yeah, well, get up. Up, up. | 对 呃 起来 起来 过来 |
[1:37:52] | What are you talking about? | 他说什么呢? |
[1:37:58] | Can you see those three stars? | 看到那三颗星星了吗? |
[1:38:00] | You see how the last one touches the horizon? | 最下面一颗贴着地平线? |
[1:38:02] | That’s Orion’s belt. | 那是猎户座 |
[1:38:03] | It’s also called the Three Kings… | 也叫做三王星 |
[1:38:04] | and the reason for that is… | 那是因为… |
[1:38:05] | the three Egyptian kings who… | 三位埃及国王… |
[1:38:07] | built the pyramids in Giza built them | 专门在吉萨建造了金字塔 |
[1:38:08] | to mear those stars. | 来对应三颗星星 |
[1:38:09] | So it’s like an aerial staring straight in the face. | 它们像箭一样摆在咱们面前 |
[1:38:11] | They all point due east towards Jordan. | 他们指向东方 约旦的方向 |
[1:38:13] | The mountains of Petra. | 指向佩特拉的群山 |
[1:38:28] | We got a seatbelt malfunction. | 引擎发生故障 |
[1:38:29] | We gotta have to divert… | 已向中央司令部紧急报告… |
[1:38:32] | Flight in lower, prepare for bail-out. | 减轻负载 准备跳伞 |
[1:38:33] | Bail-out, bail-out, bail-out, bail-out? | 跳伞 跳伞 跳伞 跳伞? |
[1:38:36] | Alright, team, grab your shoots. | 好了 所有人 背好降落伞 |
[1:38:38] | Bail-out? | 跳伞? |
[1:38:41] | Familiar with the standard MC-4? | 用过军用降落伞吗? |
[1:38:43] | Of course not. I’ve never jumped… | 当然没有 我没在这么好的… |
[1:38:44] | out of a publicly good airplane before. | 飞机上跳过伞 |
[1:38:46] | Wait a minute, is this really happening? | 等一下 你不是捉弄我吧? |
[1:38:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:38:51] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[1:38:53] | You’re behind this, aren’t you? | 是你在背后搞鬼 是吧? |
[1:38:54] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢? |
[1:38:55] | You heard the pilot. These guys don’t mess around. | 按广播说的办 这些人可不会胡闹 |
[1:38:58] | This is standard procedure. | 这是工作流程 |
[1:39:00] | I’m just following orders to the letter. | 我只是奉命行事 |
[1:39:01] | Do you know what you said? | 这不是你说的吗? |
[1:39:04] | You, just find the captain and your career, Major. | 看来你真是不想干了 少校 |
[1:39:12] | Wait, what was that? What’s that? | 等等 那是什么? 那是什么? |
[1:39:13] | That’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[1:39:15] | Come on. Right this way, right this way! | 快点 这边来 这边! |
[1:39:17] | I can’t jump out of an airplane. | 我不能跳下去 |
[1:39:18] | – I have an ulcer! No, no. – Come on. It’s okay. | – 我有溃疡 不行啊 – 来吧 没事儿 |
[1:39:20] | I really can’t do this. What are you doing… | 我真的不行 你这是干什么… |
[1:39:23] | Come here. Come here. | 这边来 来啊 |
[1:39:25] | Why aren’t you wearing your chute? | 你怎么不带降落伞? |
[1:39:27] | Because I have to secure the VIPs first. | 我必须要保证最重要的人先走 |
[1:39:29] | Okay, I want you to listen very carefully. | 好了 我希望你能全部听清楚 |
[1:39:32] | Remember as everything that I say. | 记住我跟你说的每句话 |
[1:39:34] | East to the GPS trackers, | 每个降落伞都有GPS |
[1:39:35] | so you can be found by search and rescue. | 所以救援人员能找到你 |
[1:39:37] | Right next to that’s a fabric webbing called | 降落伞边上有条带子 |
[1:39:39] | a bridle which holds the pin… | 叫控制绳 拉开它… |
[1:39:40] | that keeps the main container closed. | 就能打开主背囊 |
[1:39:41] | – Look, are you listening? – I can’t. | – 听明白了吗? – 我听不清 |
[1:39:44] | – Stop that! – All right. All right. | – 别吵 – 好吧 好的 |
[1:39:45] | When the plane that shoot inflates into the air, | 当飞机遇到气流膨胀了 |
[1:39:48] | pull the pin and open some air, | 它会拉动锁扣打开降落伞 |
[1:39:50] | break your rack up, lose your primary. | 红色的备用 蓝色是主伞 |
[1:39:52] | I want you to pull the blue. | 我要你拉蓝色的 |
[1:39:53] | I need you to pull it really hard. | 你可要使劲拉 |
[1:39:56] | Not right now. We’re on the plane, you dumbass! | 不 别现在拉 你还在飞机上 白痴! |
[1:40:02] | Did he say goodbye? | 他说再见了吗? |
[1:40:03] | No, he didn’t even say goodbye. | 没有 没来得及说 |
[1:40:05] | General, we’re loaded and ready. | 将军 我们已就绪 |
[1:40:07] | You give us the go, | 你一旦下令 |
[1:40:08] | and we’ll be ready to press in five minutes. | 五分钟后开始行动 |
[1:40:10] | – Excellent. – Sir, | – 很好 – 长官 |
[1:40:11] | you need to see this. Now. | 你看这个 看 |
[1:40:16] | Have we checked these coordinates? | 这个坐标在哪儿? |
[1:40:18] | Egypt, sir.They’re air-dropping in. | 在埃及 长官 他们在那里空降 |
[1:40:19] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:40:21] | He knows something. | 他知道些什么 |
[1:40:22] | We need to be ready to back him up, | 如果他要行动 |
[1:40:24] | if this thing goes hot. | 我们会给他支援 |
[1:40:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:40:27] | CIA just got a hit on the boy. | 中情局找到那个男孩了 |
[1:40:30] | Hundred miles from the location on… | 距伦诺克斯空降点 |
[1:40:32] | that little map there. It’s getting hotter. | 仅一百英里 那地方可够热闹的 |
[1:40:38] | It’s gotta be…around here somewhere. | 它应该… 就在这附近了 |
[1:41:01] | You see the size of this? | 这也太壮观了 |
[1:41:04] | – You see this? – Spectacular. | – 看到了吗? – 不可思议 |
[1:41:08] | Amazing. Look at that. | 太棒了 看看那边 |
[1:41:21] | It’s here somewhere, guys. | 就是这儿 各位 |
[1:41:22] | Oh yeah, why? | 哦 是吗 为什么? |
[1:41:24] | ‘Cause we’re trusting Grandpa Blackbird | 那个机器人自己都老糊涂了 |
[1:41:25] | who doesn’t even know what planet he’s on. | 都不知道他自己在什么星球上 |
[1:41:27] | On his defense, this is the biggest doorway | 说实话 这是我这辈子 |
[1:41:29] | I’ve ever seen in my entire life. | 见过的最大的门了 |
[1:41:32] | Okay. Well, that’s great. | 好吧 呃 不错 |
[1:41:33] | Let me do a quick search, alright? | 我先彻查下 好吧? |
[1:41:35] | Nope. | 不 |
[1:41:36] | Ever questioned mind, guys, | 坏消息是 伙计们 |
[1:41:37] | that archaeologists have been here before. | 考古学家已经来过了 |
[1:41:39] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿什么都没有 |
[1:41:40] | You realise it’s heart-break, despair, kid. | 生活免不了痛苦和绝望 孩子 |
[1:41:42] | Sometimes, you get to the end of the rainbow | 有时候 你付出了很多 |
[1:41:44] | and the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it. | 但老天爷就是要开玩笑 |
[1:41:46] | I’m listening to you, you live with your mother. | 你还说我 你都还离不开你老妈 |
[1:41:50] | – It’s not over. – It is over. It’s done. | – 还没有结束 – 结束了 完了 |
[1:41:52] | Why are we still listening to your little punk-ass? | 为什么你们总是说傻话? |
[1:41:54] | I mean, what kind of dumbfucks accept ding my rim? | 我是说 有这功夫还不如把我的轮子弄漂亮点? |
[1:41:56] | Kill Megatron. How about that? | 干掉威震天 如何? |
[1:41:58] | Well,he doesn’t get the job done, you know, I mean, | 呃 他没完成心愿 你知道 我的意思 |
[1:42:00] | – ’cause he’s zapped, man. – You scared? | – 因为他被打了 兄弟 – 你害怕了? |
[1:42:02] | Well, scared? Scared of your ugly face. | 什么 害怕? 我害怕你那张丑脸 |
[1:42:04] | I’m ugly? Well, we twins, you stupid genius. | 我丑? 呃 咱俩是双胞胎 蠢货 |
[1:42:07] | Bring it, then! Get off me! | 来啊 来打我 |
[1:42:09] | I’ll change your face around! | 我要给你整形 |
[1:42:10] | I’ll get all up in that ass! | 我要把你屁股翻过来 |
[1:42:13] | Guys! Oh, hey! | 兄弟们! 哦 嘿! |
[1:42:16] | You like the way that feels? | 你喜欢这滋味吗? |
[1:42:17] | – That ain’t hurt. – You got that, don’t you? | – 那不疼 – 你明白吧 嗯? |
[1:42:19] | I’m getting up… | 我要起来了… |
[1:42:20] | – Come on, Bumblebee! – Bumblebee, listen. | – 不要 大黄蜂 – 大黄蜂 听着 |
[1:42:29] | Now that’s rude. | 真是太无礼了 |
[1:42:41] | Oh, my God! The symbols. | 哦 天哪! 是符号 |
[1:42:45] | Bee! Shoot it. | 大黄蜂! 射穿它 |
[1:43:12] | – Check this out. – Look at it. | – 看看 – 看看这些 |
[1:43:17] | – Wow! – This is the part which they found silicon. | – 哇! – 这就是天火说的元老 |
[1:43:20] | The Tomb of the Primes. | 超级领袖的坟墓 |
[1:43:40] | The Matrix. | 领导模块 |
[1:43:59] | No. | 不 |
[1:44:05] | Thousands of years turned to dust. | 千年宝物化为灰烬 |
[1:44:08] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to end. | 结果不该是这样 |
[1:44:10] | Hear that? | 听到了吗? |
[1:44:16] | US Air Force. C-17s. | 美国空军 C-17s |
[1:44:19] | What’s a C-17? | 什么是C-17? |
[1:44:20] | You can’t bring it back, Sam, there’s nothing left. | 擎天柱救不活了 什么都没了 |
[1:44:23] | Look, look around you. | 看 你看看周围 |
[1:44:25] | We didn’t just go through everything… | 我们所做的一切 |
[1:44:26] | we went through for no reason at all. | 都事出有因 |
[1:44:28] | They just haven’t end like this. | 结局并不重要 |
[1:44:29] | There is a reason that we’re here. | 重要的是我们来这里的原因 |
[1:44:31] | The voices and the symbols in my head led us here… | 我大脑里的声音和符号指引了… |
[1:44:34] | for a purpose. | 目标 |
[1:44:41] | Everyone’s after me because of what I know. | 大家跟着我 是因为我有线索 |
[1:44:45] | And what I know, is that this is going to work. | 而我所知的 就是这个管用 |
[1:44:49] | How do you know it’s going to work? | 你怎么知道会管用? |
[1:44:51] | Because I believe it. | 因为我相信它 |
[1:45:03] | Best put me out of this plane. | 你们最好让我离开这架飞机 |
[1:45:15] | He’s dropping the big one. Sam! | 在放大家伙了 山姆! |
[1:45:25] | You think you can bring him back… | 你用这些黑沙子 |
[1:45:26] | to life with that pixie dust? | 就能救擎天柱? |
[1:45:27] | Absolutely. Let’s go! | 当然可以 走吧! |
[1:45:39] | Go! | 走! |
[1:45:41] | Move it! | 快点! |
[1:45:43] | Remember your friendly! | 大家友好点! |
[1:45:54] | Cover Optimus! | 把擎天柱隐蔽起来! |
[1:45:59] | Secure the village. Get those cases down here. | 全村警戒 把弹药放到这来 |
[1:46:01] | Get snipers and Stingers up high. | 布置狙击手和导弹 |
[1:46:04] | So he just dropped off ten tonnes of dead robot | 我们把这十吨重的机器人 |
[1:46:06] | in the middle of nowhere. | 运到这不毛之地 |
[1:46:08] | Hope this little kid know what he’s doing. | 希望这孩子心里有数 |
[1:46:09] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我也这么想 |
[1:46:16] | Got a visual! Yellow tee, four klicks. | 发现目标! 大黄蜂 四公里 |
[1:46:23] | Hot-flare! | 发信号弹! |
[1:46:27] | That’s them right there. You see the flare? | 他们在哪儿 看到吗? |
[1:46:28] | Right over there! See it? | 就在那儿! 看到吗? |
[1:46:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:46:40] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[1:46:54] | Oh God, please God, | 哦 上帝 求求你 上帝 |
[1:46:55] | – please! – Leo, stop freaking out. | – 拜托! – 里奥 别说了! |
[1:46:56] | Just stop freaking out! | 不要再叫了! |
[1:46:57] | Just drop this guy off, huh? | 把这家伙扔下去吧 嗯? |
[1:46:59] | Please let me live, just let me live. | 求你了 让我活着 别让我死 |
[1:47:00] | Stop freaking out! | 闭嘴! |
[1:47:01] | Just stop screaming right now. That’s it. | 马上停止尖叫 就是这样 |
[1:47:05] | Can’t take that guy anymore. | 受不了这家伙了 |
[1:47:20] | Hide in the dust. The dust. | 躲到灰尘里 灰尘 |
[1:47:29] | We gotta split up. | 我们得分开 |
[1:47:30] | Bumblebee, you are the decoy. | 大黄蜂 你上去 |
[1:47:31] | You lead the Decepticons away, alright? | 引开霸天虎 好吗? |
[1:47:33] | I’m gonna get Optimus. | 我去找擎天柱 |
[1:47:34] | I’ll help throw their fire away. | 我和双胞胎车去把他们引开 |
[1:47:37] | You get to those soldiers. | 你找那些士兵去 |
[1:47:40] | I hope that dust works, kid. | 希望你能成功 孩子 |
[1:47:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:47:47] | It’s turning around. | 他转回来了 |
[1:47:49] | It’s coming back, it’s coming back. | 他回来了 他回来了 |
[1:47:51] | It’s up to me. | 交给我了 |
[1:47:52] | One man, alone, betrayed by the country he loves, | 一个老光棍 爱国却被抛弃 |
[1:47:55] | now its last hope in the final hour of need. | 可在危难时刻又成为最后的希望 |
[1:47:58] | The pants are to be driven like never before. | 准备由一代宗师驾驶你吧 |
[1:48:00] | Under my skin. | 大师风范 |
[1:48:01] | Hey, hey, hey! Don’t go nowhere. | 嘿 嘿 嘿! 哪儿也别去 |
[1:48:03] | – Drive! – You will never make it, kid. | – 开车! – 你干不了这个 孩子 |
[1:48:05] | Bravery will only get you so far. | 光靠勇敢是不够的 |
[1:48:07] | You tased me, okay? You owe me. | 你电晕过我 对吗? 你欠我的 |
[1:48:10] | – I’m go. – Okay, okay. | – 我要去 – 好吧 好吧 |
[1:48:11] | That was a test. You passed, alright? | 我是考验你的 你过关了 好吗? |
[1:48:20] | Thing’s got alien tattoos all over. | 那东西带着霸天虎的标志 |
[1:48:23] | That ain’t Air Force. | 不是空军 |
[1:48:28] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[1:48:29] | – Eddy-1, copy. – Anyone there? | – 漩涡1号 回复 – 有人在吗? |
[1:48:31] | Who’s up? | 谁在上面? |
[1:48:31] | – Copy. – Radio’s down. | – 回复 – 通信中断 |
[1:48:33] | It’s dead. Counter that. | 不起作用了 |
[1:48:34] | EMP-burst. | 电磁脉冲干扰 |
[1:48:36] | Let’s see how this day is going… | 看看今天在这鬼地方… |
[1:48:38] | in this godforsaken desert. | 会发生什么 |
[1:48:41] | Yes, sir. | 你好 长官 |
[1:48:42] | Major Lennox told me to pull the cord. | 伦诺克斯少校叫我把电话转给你 |
[1:48:44] | I know, sir. | 我知道 长官 |
[1:48:45] | W…Which, what country am I in right now? | 我… 我现在在哪个国家? |
[1:48:47] | United States. | 美国 |
[1:48:49] | No, no, not the United States. | 不 不 不是美国 |
[1:48:51] | I’m from the United States, | 我就是从美国来的 |
[1:48:53] | I’m in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by goats. | 鬼知道是什么地方 四周都是驴 |
[1:48:56] | Well, that was our good friend, Galloway. | 呃 那是我们的好朋友 盖洛威 |
[1:48:58] | He’s less than pleased. | 看来他有点不高兴 |
[1:49:01] | How is it that we can’t reach our men, | 真是怪了 我们联系不到伦诺克斯 |
[1:49:03] | but he can reach me… | 他怎么能在那… |
[1:49:06] | from some random Egyptian desert? | 寸草不生的埃及沙漠里联系到我们? |
[1:49:13] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[1:49:14] | Mike, put an SOS, | 迈克 发求救信号 |
[1:49:16] | let the eye in the sky know we need some help. | 告诉卫星我们需要帮助 |
[1:49:18] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:49:20] | Pop some more flares so that the kid can find us. | 准备气罐 多放点烟 好让那个孩子找到我们 |
[1:49:30] | Look. There he is. We got a couple of miles. | 看 就是那儿 我们快到了 |
[1:49:32] | Lennox’s team has the latest in quantum crypto gear. | 伦诺克斯的队伍拥有最先进的量子通讯器材 |
[1:49:37] | Can somebody tell me… | 谁能告诉我 |
[1:49:39] | why we can’t establish simple radio contact? | 为什么我们连简单的通信连接都不能够建立? |
[1:49:43] | We’re hailing them on every frequency… | 我们正在尝试所有… |
[1:49:44] | and mode in the book, sir. | 可用的频段和模式 长官 |
[1:49:45] | Our satellites in the area have gone blind. | 那个区域的卫星已经不能工作了 |
[1:49:47] | We’re working it, sir. | 我们正在努力 长官 |
[1:49:48] | Dammit. | 见鬼 |
[1:49:49] | Something’s not right, it doesn’t add up. | 想想别的方法 |
[1:49:52] | Contact the Jordanians, | 联系约旦人 |
[1:49:53] | see what their assets they’ve got in the area. | 看看能否派空军前去 |
[1:49:55] | And get Egypt’s General Salaam, | 还有联络埃及的萨勒姆将军 |
[1:49:57] | ask him to clear some USV | 让他派出无人侦察机 |
[1:49:59] | over-flights in Egyptian airspace. | 飞越埃及领空 |
[1:50:02] | We need an assist in confirming visuals now. | 我们现在需要各方协助确认地点 |
[1:50:05] | Scramble predators now. | 无人机起飞 |
[1:50:07] | B-1, rotate. | B-1号 起飞 |
[1:50:20] | East on the mile that way. | 还有一英里 |
[1:50:28] | Come here. | 来这里 |
[1:50:32] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:50:38] | – One man… alone… – Stop saying that. | – 一个…老光棍… – 别再说了 |
[1:50:42] | betrayed by the country he loves. | 爱国却被祖国抛弃 |
[1:50:43] | Oh my goodness, | 哦 我的天啊 |
[1:50:44] | I’m in the car, okay? You’re not alone. | 我还在车里呢 好吧? 你不是一个人 |
[1:50:46] | Just relax, you’re looking nice well. | 放松 我可是大师 |
[1:50:57] | I…I don’t think he’s still following us. | 我… 我觉得他们已经被甩掉了 |
[1:51:00] | That’s what you think. | 那是你觉得 |
[1:51:19] | Master, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, | 主人 很遗憾地告诉你个坏消息 |
[1:51:22] | but the soldiers brought the body of Prime. | 他们把擎天柱运来了 |
[1:51:26] | The boy must have the Matrix. | 那男孩肯定找到领导模块了 |
[1:51:28] | We cannot let him reach Optimus. | 不能让他接近擎天柱 |
[1:51:32] | Decepticons! | 霸天虎们! |
[1:51:34] | Begin our assault! | 我们开始攻击! |
[1:51:36] | We got incoming! | 有情况! |
[1:51:54] | We got a whole load of flight coming our way! | 保持好队形 加强火力! |
[1:51:57] | – How many? – We got 13 to count. | – 有多少? – 大概十三个 |
[1:51:59] | This ain’t good. This ain’t good. | 不吉利 真不吉利 |
[1:52:10] | We ’bout to get our asses whooped. | 我们这回可惨了 |
[1:52:15] | Alright, those Decepticons are searching for Sam. | 那些霸天虎正在寻找山姆 |
[1:52:19] | Whatever he has, | 不管他拿到了什么 |
[1:52:20] | he thinks it’ll bring Optimus back to life. | 他肯定能够救活擎天柱 |
[1:52:22] | So our mission is to find him… | 我们任务就是找到他 |
[1:52:24] | and get him to Optimus. | 带他到擎天柱这 |
[1:52:25] | Alright, we’re gonna draw fire from the left flag. | 好 我们由左翼吸引火力 我需要侦察队 |
[1:52:28] | I need a scout team. | 我带队 |
[1:52:29] | We’ll walk through the middle… | 我 阿尔茜和铁皮 |
[1:52:30] | with Arcee and Ironhide. | 从中路上去 |
[1:52:32] | Alright, when you see the precious cargo, | 当你们看到空中支援时 |
[1:52:33] | I want you to pop green smoke… | 释放绿色烟雾后 |
[1:52:35] | and come back to those pillars. | 你们就穿过那些柱子回来 |
[1:52:36] | We’ll have the ambush set. | 我们打个伏击战 |
[1:52:38] | Alright, let’s go, move out! | 好的 出发 出动! |
[1:52:48] | Did you see that film… | 看过五七年那部… |
[1:52:49] | “Gunfight at the O.K. Corral”? | 《OK镇大决斗》的经典枪战片吗? |
[1:52:52] | – Casting Kirk Douglas. – No, why? | – 柯克·道格拉斯主演 – 没有 怎么了? |
[1:52:59] | Looks like we’re right in the middle of it. | 我们和他们处境一样 |
[1:53:00] | Is that good? | 结果好吗? |
[1:53:04] | Lot of people died. | 很多人都死了 |
[1:53:11] | Oh… | 哦… |
[1:53:21] | – Oh, oh, oh… – Hide! | – 哦… – 躲起来! |
[1:53:27] | Oh my God! | 我的天! |
[1:53:33] | – Hit the deck! – Oh, my God! | – 准备好 – 老天 |
[1:53:50] | Sam, Sam. | 山姆 山姆 |
[1:53:52] | I don’t think they saw us. | 他们没看到我们 |
[1:53:54] | Get down, get down. | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[1:53:57] | Okay, once, it’s clear, we’ll run for Optimus | 好 听着 我们现在以最快速度 |
[1:54:02] | as fast we can, okay? | 跑到擎天柱那儿 好吗? |
[1:54:05] | And what if it doesn’t work? | 要是不行怎么办? |
[1:54:07] | This will work. | 一定能行 |
[1:54:09] | Yeah, but what if it doesn’t? | 是啊 但是如果不行呢? |
[1:54:10] | It’s gonna work. It’ll work. | 一定行的 一定行! |
[1:55:48] | Up, up, up! | 上 上 上 |
[1:56:00] | Radio shell. | 准备跳 |
[1:56:20] | We got a half a mile. | 还有半英里 |
[1:56:22] | I don’t think the soldiers know we’re here. | 士兵们不知道我们在这儿 |
[1:56:25] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
[1:56:27] | Ironhide, up for middle. | 铁皮 到中间来 |
[1:56:29] | Ironhide, move it. | 铁皮 快走 |
[1:56:31] | Go! Go, go! | 走! 走 走! |
[1:56:40] | Devastator! | 大力神 |
[1:56:45] | There’s no way to go. We’re gonna die! | 我们无路可走了 我们要死了! |
[1:56:46] | Listen, we’re going out. | 听着 就算要死 |
[1:56:48] | We’re going out like men, understand? | 我们也要死得像个爷们 明白吗? |
[1:56:54] | We’re gonna die! | 我们要死了! |
[1:57:19] | – Oh. – Look at this motherf… | – 哦 – 你瞧这家伙… |
[1:57:20] | Mean robots suck! | 霸天虎真差劲! |
[1:57:33] | Hang on! | 坚持 |
[1:57:36] | Get back! | 回来! |
[1:57:42] | Grab it! Don’t let go. | 抓住! 别放开 |
[1:57:43] | Hang in, man, I got this. | 坚持 老哥 我抓住了 |
[1:57:50] | I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 我不想死 |
[1:57:53] | Kung fu grip, boy. Kung fu grip. You ain’t getting me. | 我使鹰爪功 鹰爪功 你奈何不了我 |
[1:58:01] | He did. He got so waste. | 他被吃了 他真没用 |
[1:58:04] | Ho, who’s your daddy now, huh? | 现在知道谁厉害了 嗯? |
[1:58:05] | He got all ate up… | 他被整个都吃了… |
[1:58:06] | Well, the safe place is right under it. | 唯一安全的地方就是它的下面 |
[1:58:09] | Run it. Run for his feet! | 朝它跑 朝它的脚跑! |
[1:58:19] | You’re never eating me. I’m gonna bust your face up. | 你就不该吃我 我要把你的脸砸烂 |
[1:58:32] | Nobody’s tested me. In your face! | 没人敢惹我 小心你的脸! |
[1:58:35] | Take five, Mudflap. | 接着打 哥们 |
[1:58:38] | Oh my God! | 哦 天哪! |
[1:58:42] | Yeehaw! | 咿哈! |
[1:58:45] | Nobody messes with the twins. | 没人能欺负双胞胎兄弟 |
[1:58:50] | I got you. | 我抓到你了 |
[1:58:55] | Ow, man, you shot me in the face! | 伙计 你打到我的脸了! |
[1:58:57] | – Stay under it! – Yeah, stay under it. | – 呆在下面! – 对 呆在它下面 |
[1:59:21] | Judy! | 朱迪! |
[1:59:27] | – Sam! – What? | – 山姆! – 什么? |
[1:59:30] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[1:59:31] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆! 山姆! |
[1:59:37] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[1:59:38] | – Sam. – Dad! | – 山姆 – 爸爸! |
[1:59:47] | Wait! Wait! | 等等! 等等! |
[1:59:50] | Please listen… | 请听… |
[1:59:52] | I want you to run! Run! | 我要你跑! 快跑! |
[1:59:54] | – Dad, just stop! – Get out of here. | – 爸爸 别说了! – 快离开这里 |
[1:59:55] | – They don’t want you, they want me. – Just run! | – 他们要的不是你们 是我 – 快跑! |
[1:59:56] | Oh God, wait! | 哦 天哪 等等! |
[1:59:58] | – Sam Witwicky. – Wait. | – 山姆·维特维奇 – 等等 |
[2:00:02] | This is what you want. You don’t want ’em. | 这是你想要的 你要的是这个 |
[2:00:04] | – Go! Go! – Please, stop! Stop! | – 快走! 快走! – 求你们别说了! 别说了! |
[2:00:06] | – Why don’t you… – Just get out of here! | – 为什么你… – 快离开这儿! |
[2:00:09] | Just don’t move. | 别伤害他们 |
[2:00:11] | I know you. | 我知道你 |
[2:00:11] | Just go! Just go! | 快走! 快走! |
[2:00:13] | And I know what, you need me. | 我知道你要的是我 |
[2:00:16] | Because I know about the Matrix. | 因为我知道领导模块 |
[2:00:18] | – Don’t do it. Sam, listen to me. – Please, Dad. | – 别这么做 山姆 听我说 – 拜托 爸 |
[2:00:19] | They’re gonna kill us all anyway. | 他们一样会杀了我们 |
[2:00:20] | Hey, hey. Look. | 嘿 嘿 看 |
[2:00:22] | This is what you want. I’m here. | 你想要的东西 在我这里 |
[2:00:24] | Bumblebee! | 大黄蜂! |
[2:00:29] | Help! | 救命! |
[2:00:38] | Kill him, Bee. Kill him. | 杀了他 大黄蜂 杀了他 |
[2:01:18] | Stay tight, Ma. Come on. Get in here. | 呆在一起 妈妈 到这儿来 |
[2:01:34] | – Bee? – Yeah. | – 大黄蜂? – 在 |
[2:01:40] | Hey! I don’t know what’s going on,but we gotta move. | 嘿! 我不知道发生了什么 但我们必须得离开 |
[2:01:46] | – Run! – There’s gotta be a way out of here. Come on. | – 快跑! – 这里肯定有出路的 快来 |
[2:01:50] | – Get back, get back, get back. – Judy… | – 退后 退后 退回去 – 朱迪 |
[2:01:53] | Against the wall. Against the wall. Against the wall. | 靠着墙 靠着墙 靠墙 |
[2:01:58] | Bee! Bumblebee! | 大黄蜂! 大黄蜂! |
[2:02:01] | You get them somewhere safe, alright? | 你把他们带到安全的地方 好吗? |
[2:02:05] | You gotta get in the car. You can be safe. | 你们到车里去 那里安全 |
[2:02:06] | No, listen to my discussion. | 不 现在还争什么争 |
[2:02:08] | – You’re my son, alright? – I know! | – 你是我的儿子 对吧? – 我知道! |
[2:02:09] | You’re my son! We’ll all go together. | 你是我的儿子! 我们要在一起 |
[2:02:11] | – Listen. – We’re all going together. | – 听着 – 我们要在一起 |
[2:02:13] | Dad, stop, okay? Get in the car. | 爸 别说了 好吗? 你们快上车 |
[2:02:15] | He’s gonna get you to safety. You don’t, you run. | 他会把你带到安全的地方 要是不安全 就跑 |
[2:02:17] | You don’t stop, you don’t hide, | 别停下 也别躲 |
[2:02:18] | you run. You hear what I’m saying? | 使劲跑 听到我说的了吗? |
[2:02:20] | Okay? I’ll find you when you’re safe. | 好吗? 你们安全了我就来 |
[2:02:21] | – No. – You gotta let me go, Dad. | – 不 – 让我去做该做的 爸爸 |
[2:02:23] | You’ll have to let me go. | 让我自己来 |
[2:02:25] | – You have to. – Ron. | – 我必须自己来 – 荣恩 |
[2:02:29] | Ron, Ron! Let him go. | 荣恩 荣恩! 让他去吧 |
[2:02:33] | Just come back! | 你一定要回来! |
[2:02:35] | – Come on! – Come on! | – 走吧! – 走吧! |
[2:02:36] | Mikaela, Mikaela! | 梅卡拉 梅卡拉! |
[2:02:38] | – Go with my parents. – I’m not gonna go with them. | – 跟他们一起去 – 我不会跟他们去的 |
[2:02:57] | – We got Jordanians! – We got help! | – 援军来了! – 我们有救了! |
[2:03:06] | Down! | 卧倒 |
[2:03:24] | You okay, soldier? | 你没事吧 士兵? |
[2:03:26] | We’re gonna help you, soldier. | 我们来帮你 士兵 |
[2:03:28] | Let’s get being moon and clear the birds! | 把飞机里的伤员救出来! |
[2:03:29] | Stay still, stay still. Don’t move. | 别动 别动 先别动 |
[2:03:32] | You alright, young man? | 你还好吗 年轻人? |
[2:03:33] | – You have a radio? – Yes… | – 有无线电吗? – 有… |
[2:03:35] | Hey kid, it’s been nice knowing you. | 嘿 孩子 认识你还是很高兴的 |
[2:03:38] | Remember what I did for my country. | 记住我为我的国家所做的 |
[2:03:41] | This is my moment. | 该我上场了 |
[2:03:44] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了! |
[2:03:47] | ETA to station, two minutes. | 大约两分钟内到达指定位置 |
[2:03:49] | – Put it on the main screen. – Sir, yes, sir. | – 放在主屏幕上显示 – 长官 是 长官 |
[2:03:51] | Predator’s air-one. | 捕食者无人机 一号 |
[2:04:02] | Oh shit, it’s a trick. | 哦 糟糕 上当了 |
[2:04:04] | Commence Operation Firestorm. Send everyone. | 给我下令开始”烈焰”行动 传达到每个人 |
[2:04:06] | Get those boys out of the ground. | 海军陆战队准备出发 |
[2:04:08] | This is 101 in strike packages. | 我是总部… |
[2:04:09] | Fast course river. Execute lightly. | 展开攻击编队 轻装上阵 |
[2:04:31] | – Spotted Sam. – Hurry, don’t slow up! | – 看到山姆了 – 快点 别拖拉! |
[2:04:34] | Ironhide! | 铁皮! |
[2:04:36] | Follow us to the pillars. We’ll take you to Optimus. | 跟着我们去柱子那边 我们带你去擎天柱那里 |
[2:04:39] | Look out! | 小心! |
[2:04:42] | Sam, get to the pillars! | 山姆 到柱子那边! |
[2:04:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[2:04:50] | Oh God, this is it. | 哦 天啊 在那儿 |
[2:04:52] | The pyramids built right over the machine. | 金字塔就建在机器上面 |
[2:04:54] | They turn that machine on… | 他们启动机器… |
[2:04:57] | no more Sun. | 太阳就没了 |
[2:05:01] | Not on my watch. | 我可不答应 |
[2:05:02] | Not on my watch. | 我绝对不答应 |
[2:05:16] | USS Stennis, identify. | 我是美军斯滕尼斯号航母舰长 请报明身份 |
[2:05:18] | Hey, where the hell are you? | 嘿 你到底在哪儿? |
[2:05:19] | What, you’re on a weather channel? | 什么 在看气象频道吗? |
[2:05:20] | Sports center, high-dreaming TV or something? | 还是体育新闻 情景喜剧还是什么? |
[2:05:22] | We get a pretty hundred satellites up there. | 我们有三百颗卫星在天上 |
[2:05:24] | Where the hell are all our men? | 可我们的人都在哪儿? |
[2:05:26] | Identify yourself. | 请报上你的身份 |
[2:05:28] | What is your name, sailor? | 你叫什么 水手? |
[2:05:30] | Wilder, Captain of the USS… | 怀尔德 我是美国海军… |
[2:05:33] | John C. Stennis Aircraft Carrier. | 斯滕尼斯号航母的舰长 |
[2:05:36] | Okay, Captain Wilder, | 好吧 怀尔德舰长 |
[2:05:38] | this is Agent Seymour Simmons, | 我是特工西蒙 |
[2:05:40] | head of the Sector Seven. | 第七区的头 |
[2:05:41] | There is a mother of all non-biologicals | 有个极其强大的外星人 |
[2:05:43] | getting ready to blow up our Sun. | 正准备摧毁太阳 |
[2:05:45] | You want to have fooled down… | 你是要继续跟我争论… |
[2:05:46] | about my lack of clearance, | 官阶高低 |
[2:05:47] | or you want to help save a gazillion lives? | 还是去拯救亿万人的性命呢? |
[2:05:50] | Alright, Agent Simmons. I’m listening. | 好吧 西蒙 我听着呢 |
[2:05:59] | Five klicks. | 五公里 |
[2:06:01] | West of the gulf. | 海湾以西 |
[2:06:02] | We got ourselves a dalion remodelling a pyramid. | 一个外星人正在摧毁金字塔 |
[2:06:05] | I want hopes of prototype weapon pull a rail gun… | 我们唯一的希望就是那门的轨道炮 |
[2:06:08] | – shoots a steel projectile at Mach 7. – That’s classified. | – 能以七倍音速击穿钢板 – 这属于机密 |
[2:06:12] | Don’t talk to me about classified, alright? | 别跟我说什么机密 好吗? |
[2:06:15] | Now if you’ve got a battleship in the gulf | 如果你的船到了海湾 你就明白了 |
[2:06:18] | you tell him to ready that weapon! | 叫他们准备发射武器! |
[2:06:22] | Contact Destroyer, USS Kit. | 呼叫基德号 驱逐舰 |
[2:06:27] | This way! Move it! | 这里! 过来! |
[2:06:30] | – Where do you need us, sir. – Protect those in the line of fire. | – 我们应该去哪儿 长官? – 组成攻击队形 |
[2:06:33] | Let’s go! Go! | 快点! 快! |
[2:06:38] | Give me your Comms. Come on. | 把无线电给我 快点 |
[2:06:40] | Epps! | 埃普斯! |
[2:06:45] | Right now, we need air support, ASAP. | 就现在 我们需要空中支援 愈快愈好 |
[2:06:48] | Have troops in contact 20 miles northwest Radar contact… | 我们的士兵在20英里以北… |
[2:06:50] | Grid on contact. Proceed 88, Alpha Sierra. | 联系的区域 88区 AS |
[2:06:56] | USS Stenin 0-9-0, you are approved to drop a 2,000… | 美军轰炸机 090 你可以准备投放联合攻击弹药… |
[2:07:07] | – What you got? – I couldn’t get to them, sir. | – 情况怎么样? – 我没能带他们回来 |
[2:07:08] | They’re 600 minutes away and they’re heading right for the pillars. | 他们正向柱子这边跑来 还有600米 |
[2:07:10] | Alright. | 好的 |
[2:07:12] | Precious cargo’s coming. | 空中支援快到了 |
[2:07:13] | Move! | 行动! |
[2:07:41] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[2:07:42] | Spotted Sam. | 发现山姆 |
[2:08:15] | Come on! | 快点! |
[2:08:16] | 2-2, covering fire. Two civilians, twelve o’clock. | 两两火力掩护 有两个人 十二点方向 |
[2:08:27] | Cover for us. | 掩护我们 |
[2:08:35] | Okay, air strike. We’ll rescue the civilians. | 好 保持空袭火力 我们在营救那两个人 |
[2:08:58] | Come on. Get up! | 快点 过来! |
[2:09:00] | Come on! | 快点! |
[2:09:02] | Get in here. | 进去 |
[2:09:03] | Oh look who showed up. | 让我们到这儿来 |
[2:09:05] | You better have a good reason for us to be here. | 你最好给个充分的理由 |
[2:09:07] | Where’s Optimus? | 擎天柱在哪儿? |
[2:09:08] | He’s right over there, across the courtyard. | 他就在院子那边 |
[2:09:11] | I got to get to him right now. | 那我就去找他 |
[2:09:12] | No, we got an air strike coming. | 不 没有空中掩护 |
[2:09:13] | I have to get to him right now. | 我必须马上见到他 |
[2:09:17] | Come here, b-back. | 退后 退后 |
[2:09:28] | Incoming! | 我来也 |
[2:09:30] | Stick the landing. | 安全着陆 |
[2:09:34] | Behold to the only Jetfire! | 瞧瞧我天火的英姿吧! |
[2:09:38] | Now let me show you how we brought them pain in my day. | 现在让我给大家展示一下如何让敌人痛苦 |
[2:10:02] | Too old for this crap. | 我太老了 |
[2:10:03] | Keep going. | 继续前进 |
[2:10:04] | 15 minutes of fighting. | 十五回合的战斗 |
[2:10:26] | I am directly below the enemy’s scrotum. | 我就在大力神的蛋蛋下面 |
[2:10:30] | 25.7 metres above sea level, | 海平面上25.7米 |
[2:10:32] | 29.32 north. | 北纬29.32度 |
[2:10:34] | – Field track, 5-2, 0500 o’clock. – Target acquired. | – 发射轨道 5-2 5点方向 – 目标锁定 |
[2:10:36] | Killing track two. | 保持锁定 2号轨道 |
[2:10:37] | Lock. Fire. | 锁定 发射 |
[2:10:54] | Yeah! Yeah! | 耶! 耶! |
[2:10:56] | B-1, stand on my target. 30 seconds… | B-1轰炸机 30秒后接近目标… |
[2:11:00] | We’re gonna make a break for the beast on my command, okay? | 我们现在必须转移了 明白吗? |
[2:11:02] | You guys stick with me, you understand? | 你们两个就跟着我跑 明白吗? |
[2:11:04] | You stay on my ass. | 一步也不许离开 |
[2:11:07] | Hope these F-16s got good aim. | 希望那些F-16别打的太准 |
[2:11:08] | Yeah, why is that? | 嗯 怎么了? |
[2:11:10] | I told them to hit the orange smoke. | 我告诉他们橘红色烟雾为打击目标 |
[2:11:13] | You mean that orange smoke? | 你是说橘红色的烟雾吗? |
[2:11:15] | It wasn’t my best toss, okay? | 我这次没扔准 不行吗? |
[2:11:18] | – Run! – Run! | – 快跑! – 快跑! |
[2:11:28] | Incoming! | 来啦! |
[2:11:33] | Come on. | 快点 |
[2:12:08] | Die! | 死吧! |
[2:12:16] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[2:12:33] | Hold your fire! | 别开火! |
[2:12:37] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[2:12:40] | Get out! Get me an EVAC. | 走开! 快去叫救护车 |
[2:12:44] | Fucking do something! | 快想想办法 |
[2:13:21] | – Sam! Sam… – Sam! | – 山姆! 山姆… – 山姆! |
[2:13:30] | Come on, we got to move. We got to move! Come on! | 快点 我们走 我们走 快点! |
[2:13:36] | I have to see my kid. I got a son. | 我要看看我孩子 那是我儿子 |
[2:13:38] | Sammy! | 山姆! |
[2:13:43] | Clear! Take a shot. Clear! Take a shot. | 准备! 电击 准备! 电击 |
[2:13:46] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[2:13:50] | Do it again. | 别再这样 |
[2:13:57] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[2:14:01] | Okay, listen to my voice. I love you and I need you. | 好了 听我的声音 我爱你 我需要你 |
[2:14:07] | Please, please come back to me. Sam, please! I love you! | 拜托 拜托 为了我回来 山姆 拜托! 我爱你! |
[2:14:24] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗? |
[2:14:26] | We have been watching you. A long, long time. | 我们一直在关注你 很长很长时间了 |
[2:14:33] | You have fought for Optimus, | 你为擎天柱而战斗 |
[2:14:35] | our last descendant, with courage and with sacrifice. | 我们唯一的后代 你英勇无畏 不怕牺牲 |
[2:14:40] | The virtues of a leader. | 具有领袖精神 |
[2:14:43] | A leader worthy of our secret. | 我们值得将秘密托付给你 |
[2:14:46] | The Matrix of Leadership is not found. | 领导模块不是被发现的 |
[2:14:50] | It is earned. | 而是努力 |
[2:14:52] | Return now to Optimus, | 回到擎天柱身边 |
[2:14:55] | merge the Matrix with his Spark. | 将领导模块融合到他的火种源中 |
[2:14:58] | It is, and always has been, your destiny. | 那是你此生注定的命运 |
[2:15:07] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[2:15:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:15:55] | Boy, you returned for me. | 孩子 你为我而回来 |
[2:15:59] | A living Prime! | 活着的领导者! |
[2:16:03] | I don’t believe it. | 简直不敢相信 |
[2:16:16] | My Matrix. | 领导模块是我的 |
[2:16:23] | Get up, get up, get up, get up. | 站起来 站起来 站起来 |
[2:16:26] | Get up, Prime! | 站起来 擎天柱! |
[2:16:29] | – Oh, no. – He’s turned on the machine. | – 哦 不 – 他要启动机器 |
[2:16:33] | You gotta stop him. Get up! | 你要阻止他 站起来! |
[2:16:35] | Optimus! | 擎天柱! |
[2:16:39] | Fallen, my master. | 堕落金刚 我的主人 |
[2:16:42] | My brothers could not stop me from this. | 我的那些兄弟们这次可挡不了我的道了 |
[2:16:47] | – Yes. – Now I claim your sun. | – 对 – 现在 太阳是我的了 |
[2:16:54] | Enemy target, top of pyramid. | 向金字塔顶射击 |
[2:16:56] | Engage, engage, engage. | 行动 行动 行动 |
[2:17:04] | In moments, we’ll be at siren strength. | 很快 我们的力量会更强大 |
[2:17:22] | All my Decepticon life I never did a thing worth doing until now. | 我这辈子没干过什么有意义的事 |
[2:17:27] | Optimus, take my parts. | 擎天柱 收下我的礼物 |
[2:17:30] | And you’ll have a power you’ve never known. | 这能量之强大 你无法预料 |
[2:17:34] | Fulfill your destiny. | 请完成你的使命 |
[2:17:43] | Jolt, electrify! | 汽车人 通电! |
[2:17:45] | Transplant those afterburners. | 移植加力燃烧器 |
[2:18:05] | Let’s roll. | 出击 |
[2:18:09] | Fire. Take it off to the pyramid! | 开火 瞄准金字塔! |
[2:18:23] | This planet will be dark forever. | 这个星球将永远陷入黑暗中 |
[2:18:49] | Die like your brother. | 和你的兄弟们一样去死吧 |
[2:18:52] | They were your brothers too. | 他们也是你的兄弟 |
[2:19:23] | Starscream… | 红蜘蛛… |
[2:19:38] | You picked the wrong planet! | 你选错目标了! |
[2:19:43] | Give me your face. | 拿下你的面罩 |
[2:19:54] | I rise. You fall. | 成王败寇 |
[2:20:00] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[2:20:05] | Not to call you a coward, Master, but sometimes, | 我不想劝你做胆小鬼 主人 但有时侯 |
[2:20:10] | cowards do survive. | 胆小鬼往往能生存下来 |
[2:20:14] | This isn’t over. | 这不算完 |
[2:20:43] | You took all of this for you to tell me that you love me. | 经历了这一切你才愿意说你爱我 |
[2:20:48] | You said it first. | 你先说的 |
[2:21:41] | Thank you, Sam, for saving my life. | 谢谢你 山姆 你救了我的命 |
[2:21:44] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[2:21:47] | Thank you for believing in me. | 谢谢你信任我 |
[2:21:53] | Our races united by a history long forgotten. | 我们的种族因为被遗忘的过去而走到一起 |
[2:21:58] | And a future we shall face together. | 齐心协力面对未来 |
[2:22:02] | I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message | 我是擎天柱 在此发出倡议 |
[2:22:06] | so that our past will always be remembered. | 让这段历史流传下去 |
[2:22:09] | For in those memories, we live on. | 我们拥有珍贵的记忆 生生不息 |
[2:22:22] | I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me | ∮我 忆 起 乌 云 满 天,四 下 里 电 闪 雷 鸣∮ |
[2:22:30] | I remembered each flash as time began to blur | ∮我 忆 起 每 个 瞬 间,岁 月 恍 惚 而 过∮ |
[2:22:36] | So glad you can join us, Professoer Einstein. | 很高兴你能来听课 爱因斯坦教授 |
[2:22:38] | Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me | ∮这 凶 兆 惊 现,终 不 能 逃 脱 这 厄 运∮ |
[2:22:40] | Yeah it’s kink of busy. | 对 最近有点忙 |
[2:22:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[2:22:46] | And your voice was all I heard | ∮只 能 听 到 你 在 说∮ |
[2:22:50] | That I get what I deserve | ∮我 这 是 罪 有 应 得∮ |
[2:22:53] | So give me reason to prove me wrong to wash this memory clean | ∮那 给 我 个 理 由,证 明 我 错,将 所 有 记 忆 涤 清∮ |
[2:23:01] | Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes | ∮让 洪 流 飞 越 你 眼 里 的 深 渊∮ |
[2:23:10] | Give me reason, to fill this hole, connect the space between | ∮给 我 理 由,填 满 豁 口,将 这 断 路 铺 平∮ |
[2:23:18] | Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies | ∮让 苦 楚 收 手,直 达 真 理 彼 岸∮ |
[2:23:25] | Across this new divide | ∮跨 越 这 新 阵 线∮ |
[2:23:33] | Across this new divide | ∮跨 越 这 新 阵 线∮ |