Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Transformers:Dark of the Moon(变形金刚3)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Transformers:Dark of the Moon(变形金刚3)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:变形金刚3
英文名称:Transformers:Dark of the Moon
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:43] We were once a peaceful race of intelligent, mechanical beings. 我们曾经是一个和平的超机械种族
[00:50] But then came the war. 但后来却爆发了战争
[00:52] between the Autobots, who fought for freedom. 一方是为自由而战的汽车人
[00:56] and the Decepticons, who dreamt of tyranny. 另一方则是妄图称霸的霸天虎
[01:03] Overmatched and outnumbered, 敌强我弱 敌众我寡
[01:06] our defeat was all but certain. 我们必败无疑
[01:22] But in the war’s final days, 但就在战争临近尾声之时
[01:25] one Autobot ship escaped the battle. 一艘汽车人飞船冲出了纷飞的战火
[01:28] It was carrying a secret cargo, 飞船上载着一批秘密货物
[01:30] which would have changed our planet’s fate. 它本可以改变我们母星的命运
[01:44] A desperate mission. 那是最后的拼死一搏
[01:47] Our final hope. 承载着我们最后的希望
[02:01] A hope that vanished. 而这希望…也破灭了
[02:12] One over there. One up there. 一个在那里 一个在这里
[02:14] And one more down there. 还有一个在这里
[02:23] What you got? 有什么收获?
[02:37] Impact detected. 探测到撞击
[02:39] We have impact confirmed. 确认发生撞击
[02:41] Contact. 确认撞击
[02:42] at 2250 GMT. 于格林威治时间20点50分
[02:45] What? 什么?
[02:47] Get me SecDef on the phone right away. 马上给我接通国防部长
[03:06] Mr. McNamara, the President is expecting you. 麦克·纳马拉部长 总统先生在等您
[03:10] – Get Bobby in here. – Mr. President, – 让鲍比进来 – 是的 总统先生
[03:11] designation, top secret. 最高机密
[03:13] We believe a UFO has crashed into the Moon. 有一艘不明飞行物在在月球上坠落
[03:15] We think the Russians are onto it as well. 苏联人应该也在调查此事
[03:18] Well, then you tell NASA to move heaven and earth. 命令航天局 要动用一切力量
[03:20] We need to get to the moon. 我们得登上月球
[03:22] We’re going to attempt a manned mission. 我们得实现一次载人探月行动
[03:24] NASA said it would take five years. 航天局认为这得花上5年
[03:25] You get there before the Russians. 必须抢在苏联人之前登月
[03:28] I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal. 我相信我国人民能够齐聚一心全力以赴 达成这个目标…
[03:33] – Fifteen seconds. – …before this decade is out. – 15秒 – …即在1970年以前
[03:35] of landing a man on the moon. 人类将乘坐宇宙飞船登陆月球
[03:38] and returning him safely to the Earth. 并且安全返回地球
[03:40] Ignition sequence start. 启动发射程序
[03:41] Five, four, three. 5…4…3…
[03:45] two… 2…
[03:47] One. 1
[03:47] All engines running. 全部引擎工作正常
[03:49] Liftoff. We have a liftoff. 发射 已经发射
[03:52] Thirty-two minutes past the hour. 时间是9点32分
[03:53] Liftoff on Apollo 11. 阿波罗11号发射升空
[03:56] Neil Armstrong reporting Apollo 11 on proper heading. 阿姆斯特朗报告 阿波罗11号飞行轨道正确
[04:01] Apollo 11 is on the way, riding that. 阿波罗11号开始了旅程
[04:02] pillar of flame from the Saturn V out there, 乘着土星5号运载火箭喷射出的长长烈焰
[04:05] 250, 000 miles away, 奔向了25万英里之外
[04:09] where the moon is waiting for man ‘s first arrival. 月球正在那里静候着人类的首次造访
[04:16] Houston, you’re a go for landing. Over. 这里是休斯顿 现在准备降落 完毕
[04:19] Forty feet, down two and a half. 40英尺 下降2.5英尺
[04:20] Picking up some dust. 从表面上看都是灰尘
[04:23] Thirty feet, two and a half down. 30英尺 下降2.5英尺
[04:25] Faint shadow. 已经能看到咱们登月舱的影子了
[04:27] Capcom, flight. 收到 请指示
[04:30] Four forward. Drifting to the right a little. 向前4英尺 向右漂移一点点
[04:33] Down a half. 下降0.5英尺
[04:36] Contact light. 轻轻降落
[04:38] Okay, engine stop. 好了 关闭引擎
[04:41] Houston, tranquility base here. 休斯顿 到达静海基地
[04:44] The Eagle has landed. 小鹰号登月舱已经着陆
[04:47] We copy you down, Eagle. 收到着陆讯号 小鹰号
[04:49] You got a bunch of guys about to turn blue. 你们把大家的脸都快憋青了
[04:51] We’re breathing again. 总算能松口气了
[04:54] Perhaps 400 million persons are watching this broadcast today. 大约有4亿人正在观看今日的直播
[04:58] of the greatest event in our time. 见证这一时代最伟大的成就
[05:01] and one of the great events of all recorded history. 这也是铭载史册的一大壮举
[05:05] I’m at the foot of the ladder. 我下到了梯子的底部
[05:09] Okay, I’m gonna step off the LEM now. 现在走下了登月舱
[05:13] That’s one small step for man, 这是我个人的一小步
[05:16] one giant leap for mankind. 但却是人类的一大步
[05:21] – Are we good? – Yes, sir. – 准备好了没? – 好了 长官
[05:23] Unofficial time on the first step, 1092…. 转到1092非正式频道…
[05:32] Apollo 11? This is Houston, over. 阿波罗11号 这里是休斯顿 完毕
[05:35] Eagle, we’re gettinga signal interference. 小鹰号 我们遇到了讯号干扰
[05:38] Do you copy? 你们听到了吗?
[05:40] We now have had confirmation of loss of signal from the Apollo 11. 刚刚得到证实 与阿波罗11号的联系暂时出现中断
[05:45] The Apollo 11 is, at the moment, on the far side of the moon. 阿波罗11号此刻正在月球的背面
[05:55] Neil, you are dark on the rock. 尼尔 你正在月球的背面
[05:57] Mission is a go. 开始执行任务
[06:00] We have 21 minutes. 我们有21分钟
[06:20] Please stand by, 3 minutes and 45 seconds and counting. 请原地待命 倒计时3分45秒
[06:45] My God. 我的天啊
[06:46] It’s some sort of giant metal face. 好像是张巨大的金属面孔
[06:49] Jesus. 天啊
[06:56] Control, we are inside the ship. 控制中心 我们已进入飞船内部
[07:03] Extensive damage. 船体受损严重
[07:05] Way too big to check the entire ship. 难以对飞船进行全面检查
[07:13] Everything’s dead in here, Houston. 这里一片死寂 休斯顿
[07:16] No signs of life anywhere. 没有任何生命迹象
[07:20] These things are massive. 这些东西巨大无比
[07:23] We copy. 收到
[07:24] You’ve got seven minutes on your oxygen. 你们的氧气还能维持7分钟
[07:26] We are not alone after all, are we? 宇宙中并不只有我们 对吗?
[07:29] No, sir. 没错 长官
[07:30] We’re not alone. 我们并不是唯一的
[07:32] Go ahead, Mr. President. 请讲 总统先生
[07:34] Hello, Neil and Buzz. 你们好 尼尔和巴兹
[07:35] I’m talking to you by telephone from the Oval Room at the White House. 我正在白宫椭圆形办公室里给你们打电话
[07:40] And this certainly has to be the most historic telephone call ever made. 这绝对是一段将要载入史册的通话
[07:46] I just can’t tell you how proud we all are of you. 我们的自豪之情 我难以言表
[07:50] For every American, this has to be the proudest day of our lives. 对每一位美国人来说 这都是此生中最为骄傲的一天
[07:56] Because of what you have done…. 因为你们的伟大壮举…
[07:58] We have splashdown. 我们已降落在海面上
[07:59] …. the heavens have become a part of man ‘s world. …太空成为了人类世界的一部分
[08:05] For one priceless moment. 这宝贵的一刻
[08:08] in the whole history of man. 将会永远铭载人类史册
[08:12] all the people on this Earth are truly one. 全世界的人们此刻心连心
[08:17] One in their pride in what you have done. 为你们的壮举而感到骄傲
[08:22] It inspires us to redouble our efforts. 这鼓舞着我们要加倍努力
[08:24] to bring peace and tranquility to Earth. 维护地球的和平与安宁
[09:02] My hero needs to wake up. 我的英雄 该醒醒啦
[09:19] What is that? 那是什么?
[09:21] This is your new lucky bunny. 是你的新幸运兔
[09:28] It’s a beautiful thought, Carly, 这是个美好的愿望 卡莉
[09:29] but I don’t think it’s the whole bunny that’s lucky. 不过并不是兔子全身都带着好运
[09:32] You see, it’s just this section here. 这只有这一块地方
[09:34] You see, it’s just the rabbit foot that’s lucky. 只有兔脚这里才会带来好运
[09:37] Well, it’s just a good luck charm. 好吧 这只是个开运魔法
[09:40] To help you think positive? 能让你积极向上起来
[09:42] Today’s important. 今天很重要
[09:46] Come on, get up. 快点 起床吧
[09:47] – Hey, wear that nice tie. – Yeah. – 嘿 系那条领带比较帅 – 好
[09:50] You need any money for lunch? 要我留午饭钱吗?
[09:53] No, I don’t need any money for lunch. 不 我不需要午饭钱了
[09:55] I have money from yesterday’s lunch. 昨天的还剩点
[09:57] You love it, don’t you? 你喜欢这样 不是吗?
[09:59] I’m just your American boy toy. 我是你的美国小玩偶
[10:01] A lover boy toy. 是情人兼玩偶
[10:03] You know how demoralizing it is to have saved the world twice. 你知道这有多郁闷 我两次拯救世界
[10:05] and still be groveling for a job? 居然还得低声下气地去找工作?
[10:06] People don’t know you saved the world, Sam. 公众可不知道你拯救过世界 山姆
[10:09] I mean, I do. I believe you. 但我知道 我相信你
[10:11] The government knows. I mean, they could hook me up with a job right here in D. C. 政府既然知情 就应该在华盛顿给我找份差事
[10:14] I mean, I should be working with the Autobots, 我应该去跟汽车人共事
[10:15] otherwise it’s not fair. 否则就太不公平了
[10:16] Come on, they paid for your college. 拜托 他们已经供你上了大学
[10:19] The President gave you a hero medal. 总统还给你颁发了英雄勋章呢
[10:23] Thank you, man. Great job. 谢谢你 山姆 干得好
[10:27] That’s the coolest thing that ever happened to me. 这对我来说真是太酷了
[10:29] All right, guys. 好了 小伙子们
[10:30] What the fuck! 看这是什么
[10:32] Wow. 哇哦
[10:33] And, as I recall, that wasn’t even the highlight of your day. 而且 我记得那天还有更精彩的情节
[10:37] – Mr. Ambassador, here. – British Embassy, you’re up next. – 大使先生 给 – 英国大使馆 你们是下一个
[10:46] No, you don’t wear it. 不 你不能戴着它
[10:48] See, you’ve gotta… 看 你必须放在…
[10:49] The box. 盒子里
[10:50] I couldn’t, even if I wanted to. 我就是想戴戴嘛
[10:51] You’re supposed to leave it in the box, right? 把它放进盒子 好吗?
[10:53] You keep it in this. What a gorgeous box. 放进去别动 瞧这盒子真漂亮
[11:02] Oh, yeah. My medal. 对 没错 我的勋章
[11:04] You know who gave that to me? 知道是谁给我的吗?
[11:05] Who? 谁?
[11:07] – POUTS. – Oh. – 博图士 – 哦
[11:10] President of the United States. 美国总统
[11:15] Babe, it’s hard for everybody to get a job. 宝贝 不是每个人都能找到工作的
[11:17] I don’t have time. 我没有时间了
[11:17] You see, my parents are gonna be here in a week. 我爸妈开着房车环游世界
[11:19] on their road trip Partybus World Tour. 下星期就要来咱们这里了
[11:21] If my dad gets here and I don’t have a job, 我爸来了之后 要是看到我没工作
[11:24] he’s gonna spank me. You know, it’s go time for me. 肯定会赏我耳光的 你知道 我得行动了
[11:26] All right, tonight, I’ll give you a job. 那好吧 今晚我给你安排个工作
[11:29] Romance me with a nice dinner. 给我做一顿美妙的浪漫大餐
[11:31] and…maybe you can get that bonus. 然后 我再多给你一点小费
[11:36] – Wo… – Ah… Oh… – 喔… – 啊…哦…
[11:39] – Good looking. – Get him out of here. – 真好看 – 把他弄出去
[11:40] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[11:43] Oh, he’s gross! 哦 他真流氓
[11:45] She’s good. 身材真好
[11:46] But they’re stranded here. Somebody’s got to watch out for them. 但他们流落到了这里 得有人照顾他们
[11:47] Yesterday, that one was in my underwear drawer. 昨天它还钻进了我的内衣抽屉
[11:50] Did research. Looking real good, too. 研究一下嘛 顺便大饱眼福
[11:52] – What are you hitting, huh? – I just want a normal boyfriend.. – 你还真打我啊 – 我只想找个平凡的男朋友
[11:55] – That’s what you love about me, isn’t it? – Crybaby. – 你爱的就是我这点 不是吗? – 抱怨鬼
[11:58] You know I don’t have the word yet.. 我还没说过“爱”这个字吧
[11:59] Maybe a little bit closer when you can pay your half of the rent. 也许等你有能力分摊房租再说吧
[12:03] Good-bye. 再见
[12:05] Frinking shorting my circuits out here. 一下雨就害得我短路
[12:07] It’s inhumane, what it is! 你太不厚道了
[12:09] Make us live in a box…on a balcony, 让我们住在阳台上的小盒子里
[12:11] right next to a beast. 跟那畜生待在一块
[12:13] – Like a common animal! – Stop, okay? – 把我当成动物看待 – 闭嘴 行吗?
[12:15] You and your creepy sidekick can’t be in here without permission. 你和你那丑哥们 未经允许不能进来
[12:17] According to who, Miss Blondie Blonde? 谁定的规矩 那个金发妞吗?
[12:19] Get up, little doggie! 起来 小狗狗
[12:21] Hah. 驾
[12:24] Yo, Brains, what’s up? 唷 小诸葛 你怎么样啊?
[12:25] Doing good. 还不错
[12:26] Ah shoot, I’d seen this one. It’s the one where Spock goes nuts. 啊 没意思 这集我看过了是斯巴克发疯的那集
[12:30] You know, Sam, I don’t know about moving in with this chick. 山姆 我真不知道该怎么跟那妞相处
[12:33] What if she dumps us like the last girl? 是像上一任那样甩了咱们怎么办?
[12:36] She was mean. Didn’t like her. 她凶巴巴的 我不喜欢她
[12:37] Us guys got to stick together. 咱们现在可得同仇敌忾
[12:39] We are family. 我们是一家人
[12:44] No, we are not family. You’re a political refugee, 不 我们可不是一家人 你不过是外星难民
[12:47] and I have finally found someone who appreciates me for me. 我好不容易才找了一个欣赏我的人
[12:49] Well, you tell her that we’re not your pets, 那你得告诉她 我们不是你的宠物
[12:51] and we’re not your toys! 更不是你的玩具
[12:52] All right? We’re an advanced, geniusalien race just looking for a home. 好吧 我们是高等的天才外星种族 只想找个家
[12:59] – Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea. – Didn’t have to stop. – 我们可以停在这里 – 我觉得不该停
[13:01] Come on. What’re they going to do, tow it? 拜托 他们还能怎样 拖走吗?
[13:02] Where is he? 他在哪?
[13:04] Sammy! 小山山
[13:08] – Oh, come on, that’s funny. Ha ha. – Sam. – 噢 别这样 这很搞笑 哈哈 – 山姆
[13:10] I missed you guys so much. 我想死你们了
[13:12] Sure, you did. What do you think? 不想才怪呢 你觉得这身如何?
[13:14] – Look at that. – Cute. – 瞧你们 – 可爱吧?
[13:16] – You look old. – Stop it. – 看着很老 – 闭嘴
[13:17] Feel like I can see the end. 能看得出岁数来
[13:18] I love your little tie. Hey, where’s my girl? 我喜欢你的小领带 嘿 我的准儿媳妇在哪?
[13:20] – Where’s my beautiful Carly? – She’s at work, Ma. – 我们漂亮的卡莉哪去了? – 她上班去了 妈妈
[13:22] She’s got a new job. You guys said. 她找了份新工作
[13:23] you were gonna be here in a week. 我以为你们一周之后才来的
[13:24] The 21st, not the 11th, Dad, remember? 是21号 而不是11号 记得吗? 爹?
[13:26] We just hauled ass in this thing. 我只负责把这车开过来
[13:27] – We stopped for gas. – This thing. The love tub, it flies. – 我们快马加鞭赶过来的 – 这大家伙跑得飞快
[13:31] Oh, are we keeping you from something? 噢 我们打扰你了没?
[13:32] Like, say, your job? 比如说 你的工作
[13:34] Well, it’s about time. 嗯 上班时间到了
[13:36] You had us worried. 应该很着急吧
[13:37] Uh. I have job interviews. 呃 我有几个面试要去
[13:42] Oh. That’s good. 哦 很好啊
[13:44] – That sucks. – Stop it. – 真杯具 – 别说了
[13:46] You don’t have to be so negative, Dad. 别这么消极嘛 爸爸
[13:47] You’re here with your son and your family. 咱们一家人好不容易在华盛顿团聚了
[13:49] – I mean, it’s a good time. – It sucks that you don’t have a job. – 应该是高兴的时候 – 真杯具你居然没工作
[13:51] – Yeah, but there’s good thingsto do here, too, right? – yeah. – 有很多事可以做啊 对吧? – 就是
[13:53] Right? Museums and monuments, okay? 对嘛 逛逛博物馆 看看纪念碑 好吗?
[13:55] – I’ll see you tonight. – I’m bagging the gift. – 晚上再见 – 我要把礼物收回
[13:57] Sam, I think for an interview you should wear real pants. 山姆 面试应该穿正式点的裤子
[13:59] I think for life, you should wear real pants. 你们应该天天都穿正式点的裤子
[14:01] Oh, wha… what happened to Bumble Bee? – Jesus. – 噢 大…大黄蜂这是怎么了? – 天啊
[14:04] He’s off on his missions. I had to get this for backup. 他去执行任务了 我只好拿这个当替补
[14:06] Oh, your car has a job, huh? 哦 连你的车也有工作 嗯?
[14:09] Stop. What does it change into? 别说了 它能变成什么?
[14:11] It doesn’t change into anything. 什么也不会变
[14:12] It’s a collector’s item, Ma. 这就是件古董 妈
[14:13] I got it for a steal. It just needs some work. Trust me. 我从地摊上淘来的 开几次就好 相信我
[14:15] No, I think it’s darling. It reminds me a lot of Bumblebee, 这车挺可爱的 让我想起了大黄蜂
[14:18] if Bumblebee were a sad piece of shit. 要是大黄蜂报废了大概就这个样子
[14:24] Come on, we’ll give you a ride! 来吧 我们送你去
[14:27] In the years since our arrival, our new home, Earth, 自从我们到来之后我们的新家 地球
[14:31] has seen much change. 发生了许多变化
[14:33] Energon detectors guard its cities now. 能量检测仪保卫着每个城市
[14:36] Long-range defense systems watch the skies. 远程防御系统随时护卫领空
[14:42] So now we assist our allies, 所以现在 我们也协助盟友们
[14:43] in solving human conflicts. 解决人类间的冲突
[14:47] to prevent mankind from bringing harm to itself. 阻止人类彼此伤害
[14:55] The Defense Minister’s car. 是国防部长的车
[15:01] Bisila. 立即放行
[15:08] Haha. on the ground, per favore! And stay there! 哈哈 趴在地上 不许动 老实待着
[15:28] We work in secret teams on various missions around the globe. 我们组成秘密分队 在全球各地执行各种任务
[15:33] And all the while we search for signs. 同时 我们也在寻找宿敌…
[15:36] of our true enemies’ return. …卷土重来的蛛丝马迹
[15:41] I am Voshkod, General Counsel with Ukrainian Department of Energy. 我是沃斯霍德 乌克兰能源部法律顾问
[15:45] My government will officially deny that we’re having this conversation. 我国政府会否认我们之间存在这次谈话
[15:49] At one of our decommissioned facilities, a discovery was made, 我们在一座废弃的核设施内有了意外发现
[15:53] which I fear may be alien in nature. 恐怕是外星生物的痕迹
[16:00] The facility’s name is Chernobyl. 那座核设施的名字叫“切尔诺贝利”
[16:21] Mr. Voshkod. 沃斯霍德先生
[16:23] So, uninhabited since ’86. 自1986年起这里就成了一座空城
[16:26] I hear it won’t be livable again for another 20, 000 years? 我听说两万年之内都不适宜人类居住
[16:29] At least. Ukraine was the most fertile land. It’s a tragedy. 至少两万年 乌克兰原本土壤肥沃 那真是场悲剧
[16:34] This way. 这边请
[16:35] Gear up! We have 60 minutes on the ground. Watch your radiation levels. 做好准备 只能待60分钟 注意各自的辐射量水平
[16:43] Mr. Voshkod, where’s your protective gear? 沃斯霍德先生 你的防护衣呢?
[16:51] Where’s your protective gear? 你的防护衣在哪?
[16:54] It would not matter. 已经没必要了
[16:55] For me, it’s only a matter of time. 对我来说 死是迟早的事
[16:58] Through the school. 穿过这所学校
[17:01] Yuri will take you below. And one other thing, Colonel. 尤里会带你们下去 另外还有件事 上校
[17:04] In private, there were some energy experiments. 别说出去 这里进行过能源实验
[17:09] Ho. It can wait. 哦 待会儿再说
[17:23] Keep moving. Stay tight. 继续前进 跟紧点
[17:29] Okay, right here. I think I found it. 这里 我们找到了 把灯拿来
[17:33] Optimus, we got a visual. 指挥官 我们有画面了
[17:37] Looks like the object’s clamped in some kind of a metal harness. 我们发现了一个东西 被金属器械夹住了
[17:43] What’s this? 这是什么?
[17:44] Guys! Why does this thing have Soviet space program markings on it? 伙计们 这上面怎么有苏联太空竞赛计划的标志?
[17:49] – Sputnik? – Energon readings, sir. – 史普尼克? – 有能量读数 长官
[17:52] It’s strong. 非常强烈
[17:55] Below us. 在我们下面
[17:56] It’s coming fast. 来得很快
[18:03] Contact, go there! 过来了 过来了
[18:18] Get topside now! Move, move, move! 到上面去 快走 快 快
[18:48] Let’s go! 快走
[18:49] Weapons up! Heavy weapons up! 准备 重武器准备
[18:51] Stay behind me! 躲在我身后
[18:54] move move. 快 快
[18:55] Optimus! 擎天柱
[19:02] Fall back! 快撤
[19:04] It’s circling around us! 它缠住我们了
[19:06] It bring our flank! come on. 它在我们侧面 快走
[19:14] Get the heavy weapon! 准备重武器
[19:18] Optimus! 擎天柱
[19:34] What the hell was that thing? 那是什么鬼东西?
[19:37] That is Shockwave. 那位…是震荡波
[19:43] Why was he after this? 他为什么要这个?
[19:46] It’s impossible. 这不可能
[19:48] This is an engine part from a long lost Autobot ship. 这是个引擎零件 来自一艘失踪已久的汽车人飞船
[20:17] Pleasure working with you. 与你合作很愉快
[20:22] Interviews. This is so exciting. 要去面试了 真让人兴奋
[20:24] Honey, do you want some gum? 甜心 你要口香糖吗?
[20:26] Your breath gets really gnarly when you’re nervous. 每次你一紧张 口气就很重
[20:30] Mr. Witwicky? 维特维奇先生
[20:32] Yeah. Search is over. 在这 不用找了
[20:33] I’m Mr. Whitley. 叫我惠特利好了
[20:35] Mr… 先生…
[20:37] – Is anybody else joining? – No. – 请问一下 还有别人吗? – 没有
[20:40] No? 没有?
[20:41] – Want me to move right there, I’m moving right there. – I prefer not. – 我能坐那里吗? – 最好别坐
[20:43] Sensei. 先生
[20:44] – Ready? – Begin. – 准备好了吗? – 开始吧
[20:46] Graduated this year. Majored in geopolitics. Minor in tech studies. 我是应届毕业生 主修地缘政治学 辅修文学专业
[20:48] Very interested in governmentand technology, 兴趣在于政府与科技
[20:50] how that’s gonna intersect and co-exist. 之间的对接应用
[20:51] Shape the future. 要塑造未来
[20:52] Why did we bother sending him to an lvy college for? 当初干嘛要费劲地送他去读常春藤盟校?
[20:55] Three months out of school and he can’t find a job? 毕业三个月了 还找不到工作
[20:58] Mr. Masuhisu… 松笨先生
[21:00] – Matsumoto. – Atsu. – 我叫松本 – 松…
[21:01] Matsumoto. 是“松本”
[21:02] Moto. 摩托
[21:02] – Martha, can I call you Martha? – No, you may not. – 玛莎 可以叫你玛莎吗? – 不 不可以
[21:04] Okay, Jack, there’s two types of people in this world. 好了 杰克 这世上有两种人
[21:06] There’s think ers, there’s doers. 一种是思想家 一种是实干家
[21:10] There’s winners, there’s dreamers, and there’s buddies. 一种是胜利者 一种是梦想者 还有一种是好哥们
[21:13] What about some weaknesses? 跟我谈谈 你的缺点吧
[21:16] I don’t… 哪里有啊
[21:17] You have a very trustworthy face. 您长得很亲切
[21:18] You remind me of like an Asian Colonel Sanders. 就像是…亚洲版的肯德基爷爷
[21:21] A man I can trust. 很值得我信任
[21:23] He’s a millennial. 他是80年后
[21:23] That means they’re the, you know, like lost generation. 你知道 他们是迷惘的一代
[21:26] Why was the FBI looking for you? 联邦调查局为什么找你?
[21:29] The what? 什么?
[21:30] Yeah, FBI. Good of you to flag that. 对 联邦调查局那事 是因为外星人闹事
[21:31] It was during all that alien craziness when you were 14. 你十四岁时就没干过什么疯狂的事吗?
[21:34] I mean, they were very kind to me, found me in a jiffy. 他们对我很和气 很快就找到我
[21:36] And that’s all been expunged. 档案里也没有记录
[21:38] Obama gave me a medal, actually. 但其实奥巴马给我发了奖章
[21:40] I’m just saying. It’s always good to have a medal guy. 我的意思是 不管怎样 招一个戴勋章的人
[21:42] in the office, with a medal. 总不是坏事吧
[21:44] – From Obama? – Yeah. – 奥巴马颁发的? – 对
[21:45] In this office, we’re mostly Republicans, 这个公司里 大多数人都支持共和党
[21:49] so… 所以…
[21:50] – I’m not feeling too good. – No? – 我有点不舒服 – 是吗?
[21:51] – No. – Why don’t you get a little dipping tray. – 嗯 – 干嘛不找个狗食盆?
[21:53] and dip the dog in Pepto? That’s a solution. 弄点拉肚子药 肯定能管用的
[21:55] Pow, I got another one. We got to go. Come on. 糟了 还有一场 我们得闪了 快点
[21:57] Really? 不是吧
[21:59] Sit. 坐
[22:01] Got a nice sell from this. 希望这次面试顺利
[22:02] Mr. Sam Witwicky, recent college graduate. 山姆-维特维奇先生 应届大学毕业生
[22:05] Previous experience, next to zero, yet… 之前工作经验几乎为零 但是…
[22:08] he has a recommend letterfrom our board? 他却有本公司董事会的推荐信
[22:12] W.T.F to that. 这是怎么回事
[22:14] Do I know somebody on your board? 我认识你们公司董事吗?
[22:16] Here’s the deal. You know who we are. 这么说吧 你也很了解
[22:17] Accuretta Systems, global leader in telecom, aerospace, 我们埃克塔系统公司是航天电信业的龙头企业
[22:21] 17 billion in profit last year. 去年盈利170亿
[22:23] We contract for DARPA, NASA, JPL, you name it. 国防部 航天局 实验室等等 都是我们的客户
[22:26] You perform here, doors open for you anywhere. 你表现得好 你的发展前途就非常广阔
[22:29] First job out of college is critical, kid. 毕业后的第一份工作很重要 孩子
[22:32] You either take a step down the correct career path. 你要是没有走上正确的职业道路
[22:35] or you fall into a life-sucking abyss. 后半辈子就掉到沟里去了
[22:38] Hmm. 嗯
[22:39] So, it all depends on how you respond to my next two words. 所以 一切都取决于你如何回答下面我唯一的要求
[22:43] Impress me. 要能打动我
[22:46] Now? 现在?
[22:47] Impress me. 打动我
[22:48] You catch me off guard. I don’t know where to begin. 这我哪里有准备 从何说起呢?
[22:49] Impress me. 打动我
[22:50] I’m an open book. ask me any question you like. 我没有保留 随便您怎么问
[22:52] So you’re a go get a ramrod… 那你就是很有野心 很强势
[22:53] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[22:54] …take-charge kind of guy? 是个控制狂?
[22:55] I’m a killer. A stone-cold killer. 我是个杀手 而且是冷血杀手
[22:58] So, take-charge guy? 那在控制欲方面
[22:59] Take-charge, Viking, barbarian, of course, that’s me. 掌控一切 野蛮凶狠 我人就这样
[23:01] Pow! I’m here. 您看着办吧
[23:09] We are not looking for that here. 我们要的不是这种人
[23:11] No brown-nosing. No suck up. 我们不要马屁精 不要小人
[23:14] No toolery. I… 不要仆人 我…
[23:19] Yes, Mr. Brazos. 您好 布拉索斯先生
[23:21] Why is Shontel using. 为什么尚塔尔会拿着…
[23:23] what appears to be a red cup from the red floor. …红色楼层才能用的红色杯子呢?
[23:27] – when we are on the yellow floor? – I’m on it. – 我们这层的主题是黄色 – 马上查
[23:30] It is a visual and, therefore, a visceral betrayal. 这是赤裸裸的视觉和灵魂上的背叛
[23:35] Stop it! 解决它
[23:37] Such a dumbass. 真是个白痴
[23:39] Disgusting! 真恶心
[23:42] Thank you! 谢谢
[23:43] It’s total anarchy around here. 这里简直是无法无天
[23:46] The… e-mail I read said administrative aide? 你们电子邮件里说是招收行政人员
[23:51] Nope. Mailroom. 不 是收发员
[23:55] I’m going to go. 我还是走吧
[23:56] Do you have any idea how many lvy League Phi Beta Kappas. 你知道有多少常春藤名校毕业生到我们这里…
[24:01] – would kill to… – Mister, I saved your life twice. Okay? – 想来碰运气 – 先生 我曾经救过你的命两次了 好吗?
[24:04] I can’t tell you how or when or why, 可是我不能告诉你时间 地点
[24:06] but I have done shit that matters. 或是经过 但我真的做过大事
[24:07] and I’d just kind of like a job where I matter again. 而且我只是想再做点实事而已
[24:12] So thank you, but no, thank you, okay? 所以谢了 不管怎么样 谢谢你
[24:13] You know what I think? 你知道我怎么想的吗?
[24:15] You want the job after this job. 你得先干这个 才能干其它的
[24:17] But, son, this is the job that’s standing in your way. 你眼下只有这份差事可以做
[24:20] And that’s why you’re gonna be so very, very good at it. 所以你一定会干得特别棒
[24:23] ‘Cause when I look at you, 因为当我第一眼看到你时
[24:25] I see a younger me. 我就想起了年轻气盛时的自己
[24:45] All arriving Autobots, in par, training and debriefing in 15 minutes. 所有在勤汽车人报到 十五分钟后开始训练
[24:53] Dino, report to Bay 23. 恐龙到23号车位报到
[24:56] Sideswipe, Bay 37 for weapons assessment. 横炮到37号车位进行武器评估
[25:01] Senator, I suggest you remember that. 议员先生 您兴许知道 国家航空航天局
[25:04] when the NSA wants funding, they call me. 需要资金时会找我
[25:06] When the CIA is gonna take out a target, 中情局若想消灭某个目标
[25:08] they ask first for my permission. 也得先获得我的许可
[25:10] And when the President wants to know. 总统想了解
[25:11] which members of Congress are politically vulnerable. 哪个国会参议员的政治把柄
[25:14] in terms of, let’s say, undiscovered criminal conduct, 比方说 某些不为人知的罪行
[25:17] I’m the number he dials. 也会打电话问我
[25:19] U. S. Agencies say they have been monitoring the blast. 美国政府声称正在调查这宗爆炸案
[25:21] But if, in fact, this was a covert military strike, 但事实上 这有可能是一次秘密的军事打击行动
[25:24] – no nation has claimed responsibility. – CIA is up my ass. – 没有任何国家声称对此事件负责 – 中情局一再追问我
[25:26] about this mystery raid in the Middle East. 这次的幕后玄机
[25:29] So, it’s time to come clean. Was your unit involved? 所以你给我说清楚 这和你们有关吗?
[25:31] Uh. I’m not sure, ma’am. 呃 我不能确定 女士
[25:33] All right, guys. This is how you do a Decepticon head kill shot. 好了 伙计们 这是在示范如何射击霸天虎的头部
[25:38] As Director of National Intelligence, 我做为国家情报总监
[25:40] I’m a really big fan of intelligent answers. 希望你回答的时候动动脑子
[25:42] I can’t really tell you definitively. 我真的没法确定
[25:44] These Autobots are like teenage kids. 这些汽车人就像进入了青春期
[25:45] They like to sneak out of the house every once in a while. 动不动就跑出去玩
[25:47] Colonel Lennox, are you in command or are you not? 伦诺克斯上校 你到底是不是这里的指挥官
[25:49] Yes, ma’am, I am. 是的 女士 我是
[25:50] Stop with the “ma’am. ” Enough with the “ma’am”. 别叫我女士 我真是听够了
[25:52] Do I look like a “ma’am”? 我看起来有这么老吗?
[25:54] No, ma’am. Yes, ma’am. Yes. 是 女士 呃不 女士 只是像
[25:56] – This gunis my perfect invention, Ironhide. – Right. – 这枪可是我的完美杰作 铁皮 – 不错
[26:00] Good, you’re here! 哦 他们来了 太好了
[26:01] Me name’s Que. I do hope you have answers for him. 我叫Q 真的希望你们能对他有所交代
[26:04] I’ve never seen him so upset. 我从没见过他如此火冒三丈
[26:06] Optimus, you remember Charlotte Mearing? 擎天柱 还记得夏洛特·梅琳吗?
[26:08] Our Director of National Intelligence? 我们的国家情报总监
[26:10] He’s in a bad mood. 他情绪不太好
[26:12] He’s not talking to anybody today. 今天不想和任何人说话
[26:15] What is this, 这算什么意思?
[26:16] the silent treatment? 无声的抗议吗?
[26:17] – We’ve seen that and this is not that. – Definitely not. – 那个我们知道 – 这跟那不是一码事
[26:20] This is worse. 比那还严重
[26:22] Prime! Make something of yourself! 擎天柱 你总得有所表示吧
[26:26] He’s pissed. 他都气疯了
[26:33] You lied to us. 你骗了我们
[26:34] Everything humans know of our planet we were told had all been shared. 你们说过 一切有关我们星球的情报都会告诉我们
[26:39] So why was this found in human possession? 那这东西为什么会在人类的手里?
[26:42] We were in the dark on this also. 我们起初也蒙在鼓里
[26:44] It was Director Only clearance at Sector 7 until now. 这事目前在第7区也只有局长知情
[26:47] The bag. 我的皮包
[26:48] Which bag? 哪个皮包?
[26:49] Herm. Birkin. Green ostrich! 爱马仕铂金包 绿色鸵鸟皮的那个
[26:53] Oh, my God. 哦 我的天
[26:56] This is a secret few men knew, 这个秘密只有极少数人知道
[26:57] and fewer still remain alive. 目前在世的更是没几个
[27:00] Allow me to please introduce to you. 容我向你介绍一下
[27:02] two of NASA’s founding mission directors. 两位国家航空航天局的行动组要员
[27:04] and astronaut Dr. Buzz Aldrin, 以及宇航员巴兹·奥尔德林博士
[27:06] one of the first two men to step foot on the moon. 他是当年首次登月的两位人类先驱之一
[27:09] Sir. 您好
[27:10] Optimus Prime. 这位是擎天柱
[27:14] From a fellow space traveler, it’s a true honor. 你我都曾遨游太空 很荣幸见到你
[27:18] The honor is mine. 见到您我也很荣幸
[27:19] Our entire space race of the 1960s, it appears, 我们在60年代的整个太空军备竞赛
[27:23] was in response to an event. 全都是针对一件事
[27:26] Our astronauts investigated a crashed alien ship. 我们的宇航员调查了一艘坠毁的外星飞船
[27:30] No survivors onboard. 但并未发现幸存者
[27:32] We were sworn to secrecy by our Commander in Chief. 上头要求我们严守秘密
[27:35] This was a mission you will never speak of. 这项任务绝不能对任何人透露
[27:39] I understand, sir. 明白 长官
[27:39] A total of 35 people knew the real plan at NASA. 在国家航空航天局 也只有35个人知道这计划的真相
[27:44] Soviets managed to land unmanned probes. 苏联成功发射了无人登月探测器
[27:48] Somehow they must have picked up that fuel rod. 他们大概是在那时取走了那根燃料棒
[27:50] We believe the Russians deduced. 我们相信苏联人发现
[27:53] that the rod was a fissionable fuel assembly, 那燃料棒可以进行核裂变反应
[27:55] believed they had it mastered, and tried to harness it at Chernobyl. 并在切尔诺贝利核电站对其进行实验
[27:58] We landed six missions in all. 我们共组织了6次登月行动
[28:01] We took hundreds of photos and samples. 拍下了数百幅照片 采集了样本
[28:04] We locked them away forever, 并将其永久封存
[28:05] and the moon program was shut down. 之后探月计划便终止了
[28:07] Well, did you search the crash vault? 你们搜查过防撞逃生舱吗?
[28:12] The ship’s name was the Ark. 那艘飞船名叫“方舟”
[28:15] I watched it escape Cybertron myself. 我曾亲眼看着它逃离塞伯坦
[28:18] It was carrying an Autobot technology. 船上携带了一项汽车人的核心科技
[28:20] which would have won us the war. 本可以帮助我们赢得战争
[28:23] And its captain. 还有那艘船的船长
[28:26] – Who was its captain? – The great Sentinel Prime, – 船长是谁? – 伟大的御天敌
[28:29] the technology’s inventor. 那项技术的发明者
[28:31] He was commander of the Autobots. 他也是汽车人的超级领袖
[28:33] before me. 我的前任
[28:35] It’s imperative that I find it. 我必须找到方舟
[28:37] before the Decepticons learn of its location. 抢在霸天虎之前
[28:40] Our Autobot spacecraft has the ability to get there. 我们汽车人的宇宙飞船有能力飞往月球
[28:44] And you must pray it’s in time. 所以 你们必须祈祷这还来得及
[29:01] Hi. I’m here to see Carly Spencer. 嗨 我找卡莉·斯宾塞
[29:07] Carly! 卡莉
[29:13] You got the job? 你找到工作了?
[29:15] – This is crazy. – You really got it? – 简直不可思议 – 你真的找到了?
[29:16] – Yes. – See, what did I tell you? It’s the bunny. – 是的 – 看 我怎么说的来的? 兔子给你好运气
[29:19] You are so welcome. 你太受欢迎了
[29:21] – Do you like me more? – A little bit, yeah. – 是不是更爱我了? – 好感度上升了点
[29:23] You said you were his assistant curator, 你只说你管这博物馆
[29:25] you didn’t say the guy owns Space Mountain. 没说你有这么个宝贝啊
[29:26] I know. Isn’t it beautiful in here? 是吧 这里很漂亮吧
[29:28] And he’s the coolest guy. Ever. 而且 我老板也是个超酷的家伙
[29:30] – Yeah? – Yeah. – 是吗? – 是的
[29:32] Sam. 山姆
[29:35] Dylan Gould. 迪伦·古尔德
[29:37] Hey. 嘿
[29:39] A pleasure to meet you. 幸会
[29:40] Pleasure meeting you. 幸会
[29:41] Carly’s told me a lot about you. 卡莉经常提起你
[29:43] Well, vice versa. It’s a beautiful building you got. 呃 她也常跟我提起您 这里真的挺漂亮
[29:45] It’s like the Starship Enterprise in here. 像《星际迷航》里的布景
[29:47] Thank you very much. It leaks. 过奖 这里也漏雨
[29:48] Before Carly came to help run the collection, 在卡莉来帮忙打理之前
[29:50] it was just a complete mess. 这整个场馆还是一团糟呢
[29:52] But now, the restorations are back on track. 但是现在装修工作总算重回正轨了
[29:54] We’re going to Pebble Beach this year, 我们要去圆石滩巡展
[29:56] and we’re gonna get a trophy for that stand right there. 再赢一座奖杯回来 放在这里
[29:58] You know why? 你知道为什么吗?
[29:59] Because this woman right here. 因为眼前这位小美女
[30:01] is my secret weapon. 就是我的秘密武器
[30:02] – Okay. – Mr. Gould, please, you exaggerate. – 好吧 – 古尔德先生 别这样 您过奖了
[30:05] All I’ve done is get you organized. 我只是负责组织工作
[30:06] You’ve done much more than that, my Duchess. 哦 你的功劳可多得多呢 我的公爵夫人
[30:10] Nicknames, that’s fun. 用昵称 有意思
[30:12] Yeah. The Duchess. 没错 公爵夫人
[30:14] She’s adorable. 她人见人爱
[30:15] You know, when I stole her away from the British Embassy, 我把她从英国大使馆挖过来时
[30:17] I said, “It’s easy to manage a country”. 对她说 治国有何难?
[30:19] “Try managing a priceless collection of art”. 还不如来管理无价的艺术收藏品
[30:22] Take a lookat this 1939 Delahaye 165 Cabriolet. 看看这辆1939年出厂的德拉哈耶-165型敞篷跑车
[30:26] Designed by a Frenchman. 法国人设计的
[30:28] Look at the curves. Elegant, isn’t it? 瞧瞧她的曲线 如此优雅 不是吗?
[30:31] Beautiful. 美丽
[30:33] Sensual. 性感
[30:34] Built to evoke the body of the ideal woman. 如同窈窕淑女的曲线
[30:39] Come on. 跟我来
[30:40] My dad had a $ 10 desk and a dream, 我父亲只靠一张破烂书桌和一个梦想
[30:42] and he built it into an empire. 就建立了一个商业帝国
[30:44] – Hoho Wow. – We’re the largest accounting firm in the U. S. – 吼吼 哇哦 – 我们现在是全美最大的会计事务所
[30:48] I started up the venture side after he passed. 他去世之后我从创投部门开始
[30:51] Invest in the future. 投资未来
[30:52] Try and bet on the winners. 试着把赌注压到获胜者的那一方
[30:55] See, collecting cars helps me keep my sanity. 而收集名车能帮助我在赌局中保持理智
[31:04] You guys look great. 看起来不错
[31:07] Oh. That was a great day, Mr. Gould. 哦 那天确实不错 古尔德先生
[31:10] – I haven’t seen that one. – No. Me, neither. – 我没见过这张 – 我也没看过呢
[31:12] Jeans are tight. 牛仔裤太紧了
[31:15] Oh. Here we go. Here we go. 哦 又来了 又是这套
[31:17] You see that? 你都看见了
[31:18] Judgment. Judging a man by his car? 又以车取人了
[31:20] And you’re gonna wave at him while he’s judging me? 他以车取人的时候 你居然无动于衷?
[31:22] What’s with you? He’s my boss. 你怎么啦? 他是我老板呐
[31:23] He still pays for our food, our rent. 我们吃的住的花得都是他的钱
[31:25] No, I totally understand . 不是 我完全理解
[31:26] I’m totally fine, I get it. I’m well fed. 我是无所谓 我饿不着
[31:28] And guess what? 知道吗?
[31:28] I’m not your boy toy anymore. I got my big boy pants on. 我不用你供养了 我也穿正装了
[31:30] You see them? 看见没?
[31:31] In the car. Thank you, Duchess. 请上车 谢谢 公爵夫人
[31:33] Oh, my God. Are you threatened by him? 哦 天啊 他对你构成威胁了吗?
[31:40] Threatened? What am I threatened by? 威胁? 我怕他什么?
[31:41] His money? His power? His good looks? 怕他有钱 有权 长得帅?
[31:43] None of the above. Check! 全都是浮云 记好了
[31:44] God! Your temper tantrums are so sexy. 你吃醋的样子还真性感
[31:47] Get in the car, please. 上车吧 拜托了
[31:49] Sam, he’s hardly the first man to ever smile at me. 山姆 他又不是第一个对我笑的男人
[31:52] I think I can handle it. 我自有分寸
[31:53] Hold on, hold on. 等等 等等
[31:53] It’s, It’s the smiling back part that gets me. Okay? 可你也冲他笑了 别说你没笑 好吗?
[31:56] No more smiles Never again. I promise. 那我不笑了 以后不朝他笑了 我发誓
[31:59] – That works for me. – yeah. – 这话我爱听 – 好吧
[32:07] Easy! Easy! 别急 别急
[32:09] You’re not gonna get it started that way. 那样可发动不了
[32:10] Well, I was just getting it ready. 我是在做准备
[32:11] I’m about 32% done with my restoration. 我只完成了32%的修复
[32:14] Some chrome work, put a spoiler on the back. Done deal. 一些镀铬零件 加上扰流板就搞定了
[32:16] You know, Carly’s been telling me you’ve been struggling job-wise. 卡莉一直跟我说 你找工作很辛苦
[32:19] Just so you know, 所以让你知道
[32:20] I’m on the board for Accuretta Systems, 我也是埃克塔系统公司的董事
[32:21] and I put in a call for you. 我跟他们打了个招呼
[32:24] Let’s keep it between us, okay? 这事就我们俩知道就行了 好吗?
[32:25] She’s so proud of you. 她对你太好了
[32:27] You’re a lucky man. 你真是个幸运儿
[32:32] Xanthium approaching Tranquility Base. 苍耳号 接近月球静海基地
[32:35] Here’s Houston, you’re a go Xanthium. You’re a go for landing. 这里是休斯顿 苍耳号 准备降落
[32:41] Armstrong, having a good day. 阿姆斯特朗 祝你顺利
[32:44] Ratchet, let’s roll. 铁皮 我们走
[32:47] They gonna say… 他们会说…
[32:48] Three half Billion… 35亿美元…
[32:52] Did they get that mag cap on? 他们把传感器打开了吗?
[32:56] Roger Copy contact. 收到 保持联系
[33:04] We’re entering the Ark. 我们正在进入方舟号
[33:28] His levels are faint. 他的生命指数很微弱
[33:33] He locked himself away. 他把自己锁起来
[33:35] to guard the pillars. 以保护那些能量柱
[33:38] Sentinel. 御天敌
[33:40] You’re coming home, old friend. 欢迎你回家 老朋友
[34:23] All hail Megatron. 威震天万岁
[34:33] My master! Yes, my master! Yes! 是主人 主人回来了
[34:40] Ah, Don’t be greedy, 啊 别这么贪吃
[34:43] my fragile ones. 我脆弱的小宝贝们
[34:50] My poor master. 您气色很不好 主人
[34:51] How it pains me to see you so wounded, so weak. 看到您如此虚弱 真是让我…
[34:56] Spare me, you gaseous sycophant! 心痛不已 少来那套奉承话
[34:59] You know what you are told, which is nothing. 之前怎么教训你的来的? 少说废话
[35:09] Soundwave reporting, Lord Megatron. 威震天陛下 震荡波向您报告
[35:13] And what news from your little assassin? 你的小刺客带来了什么新消息?
[35:17] Autobots have taken the bait! 汽车人上钩了
[35:19] They’ve discovered the Ark and returned with its cargo. 他们找到了方舟 带走了上面的东西
[35:23] You did me great honortracking that ship to the moon. 你跟踪那飞船一直到月球 干得漂亮
[35:29] Your human collaborators have served their purpose, Soundwave. 你的人类合作伙伴已经物尽其用 震荡波
[35:33] It’s time to eliminate loose ends. 该让他们闭嘴了
[35:38] Laserbeak, kill them all. 激光鸟 杀光他们
[35:42] With pleasure. 乐意之至
[35:56] Is your daddy home? 你爸爸在家吗?
[35:58] – “Then Adam said it’s our time….” – Madeline! – 接着亚当说该我们了 – 玛德琳
[36:02] Hello, Mom. 你好 妈妈
[36:07] help. 救命
[36:08] Get out of the house! 从我家滚出去
[36:10] – What are you doing in my house? – Just visiting. – 你来我家干什么? – 只是路过回访
[36:31] What is this hoochie-mama outfit? 你穿的这是爆乳装吗?
[36:32] It’s not your business about my wearing. 姐穿什么关你屁事?
[36:34] No. This is the aerospace baby. 不行 我们公司做的是航空工业
[36:36] You are not allowed back here. 我们不允许这样
[36:36] Damn it, I’m resign. 大不了老娘不干了
[36:37] New guy! You see that? 新来的 你看到了吗?
[36:38] That’s a Latin meltdown, okay? 崩溃的拉丁女人就是这样
[36:40] You ever show up in my office with a hoochie-mama outfit, you’re fired. 在我办公室里 你要是穿着不得体 就会被炒鱿鱼
[36:42] You got that? Okay. 明白了吗?好吗?
[36:43] you’re gonna be on this cart for two-and-a-half years, okay? 这小车会跟你待上两年半
[36:45] I want you to live it, love it and name it. 你吃喝拉撒都得带着它
[36:47] There’s no ladder climbing in my office. I run a tight ship. Okay? 在我这里没有捷径可走 我要求很严 明白吗?
[36:49] – Yes, sir. – Move! – 是 先生 – 开始工作
[37:10] I found that paper I was telling you about. 上次提到的那份报告 我找到了
[37:13] What are we looking at? 你在看什么?
[37:14] Shut up! 闭嘴
[37:18] You do that to me again, and I’ll kick your ass! 再对我这样 我就揍你
[37:24] Hi, angel. 嗨 宝贝
[37:26] How are you? 你好吗?
[37:26] Good. 不错
[37:27] I had a meeting downtown. Was it okay for me to stop by? 我到市中心开会 顺便来看看你 不妨碍吧?
[37:30] I don’t know. My 500-page employee conduct manual. 没想到这本500页的员工行为手册
[37:32] isn’t exactly a page turner. 是如此乏味
[37:34] This is great. 看起来很沉闷
[37:34] Yeah, Autobots are off saving the world, and I have organized four binders. 汽车人在四处拯救世界 而我却在整理这些信件
[37:37] I’m living the dream. Come on. 瞧这工作多理想 跟我来
[37:41] Visitor violation. 外人不许随便进出
[37:45] You okay? 你还好吗?
[37:46] Absolutely. 当然
[37:51] I’m next. 我在排队
[37:54] Listen. Saturday. 听好 这星期六
[37:56] Dylan’s throwing a party at his house. 迪伦要在他家里搞聚会
[37:58] It’s a work thing, but he’s invited you, too. 虽然是项工作但他也邀请了你
[38:00] Did he? 是吗? 他请了?
[38:00] I want you to come and laugh at my bad jokes. 到时可别吐槽我的冷笑话
[38:02] It would really mean a lot to me, okay? 这对我很重要 知道吗?
[38:04] I’d love to go. How’d you get over here? 那我去 你怎么来这儿的?
[38:06] Car. 开车
[38:07] You don’t have a car. 你明明没有车
[38:09] Yes, I do. 现在有了
[38:10] What, did you win it in a raffle? 你中大奖了?
[38:12] He gave me one. 他给了我一辆
[38:13] He gave you a car? 他给了你一辆车?
[38:14] Yeah, I think it was a work perk. 嗯 就算是员工福利吧
[38:16] Hmm, a work perk. 呵 员工福利
[38:17] What kind of car did he give you? 他给了你辆什么车?
[38:18] – Um, a Mercedes SLS AMG. – Hmm. – 一辆梅赛德斯SLS-AMG – 嗯
[38:23] Really throaty engine. 引擎声音很低沉
[38:26] Mercedes-Benz SLS combines breathtaking… 梅赛德斯 奔驰 SLS-AMG
[38:27] You drove this here? 你开着它来的?
[38:31] That’s a $200, 000 car. 这车价值20万美元
[38:33] I know. 我知道
[38:34] You know how long it would take me to afford a car like this? 你知道我得赚多久钱才能买得起这车吗?
[38:37] – A long time? – Yeah, like 53 years. – 很久 – 嗯 大约53年
[38:40] He said it was for both of us. 他说了这算是员工福利了
[38:41] Then what we should do is, we should sell it and buy a house. 知道我们该怎么做吗? 应该卖了它买房子
[38:45] You’re frustrated, I know. 你很沮丧 我知道
[38:47] I’ve been there. 我也经历过
[38:48] It’s called paying your dues. 这就叫做先苦后甜
[38:51] Good things will happen. 好日子总会来的
[38:52] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们 先生们
[38:53] I need some lunch time filing done, stat. 我需要有人牺牲午饭时间来做文件归档
[38:56] Who would like to score some Bruce Brazos points? 谁愿意让布鲁斯·布拉索斯多加点印象分?
[38:59] Bruce, you found your guy. 布鲁斯 你找到人了
[39:02] Witwicky! 维特维奇
[39:04] The man who makes this company run. 本公司的栋梁之才
[39:08] Now, who have we here? Is it a sister, Facebook friend, 这位是谁啊? 妹妹? 脸谱网友?
[39:11] Twitter tweeter? 推特粉丝?
[39:12] – Carly, this is Bruce. Bruce. – Hi. – 卡莉 这是布鲁斯 布鲁斯 – 嗨
[39:14] I’m his girlfriend. A pleasure to meet you. 我是他的女友 幸会
[39:16] Sam was right. You really do have a smashing head of hair. 山姆说得没错 您的发型真的很帅
[39:19] – Well, thank you. – Your welcome. – 嗯 谢谢你 – 不客气
[39:22] – Sam, I got to run. – Yeah. – 山姆 我得走了 – 好吧
[39:24] Here, your present. 给你 送你的礼物
[39:27] Your favorite color. 是你最喜欢的颜色
[39:29] Nice to meet you, Mr. Brazos. 见到您很高兴 布拉索斯先生
[39:31] And you. 我也是
[39:34] See you, boys. 小伙子们 再见
[39:41] I’m still stewing about that binder incident, Jerry. 活页夹的事搞得我很不爽 杰瑞
[39:44] May I finish my Shuhua milk, Donny? 等我喝完舒化奶再说 唐尼
[39:47] I don’t care about your exotic milk. 我才不在乎你的外国牛奶
[39:49] I care about respect! 我说的是尊重
[40:10] I know who you are! 我知道你是谁
[40:11] Witwicky! Witwicky! 维特维奇 维特维奇
[40:13] – You know who I’m talking to you! – Excuse me… – 知道吗? 我在和你说话 – 借过
[40:16] Thank you. 谢谢你
[40:17] Wow, wow, wow, slow down, tiger. 喔喔喔 慢一点 小老虎
[40:19] You showed up in the backgroundof six different photos, 你在六张不同照片的背景里出现
[40:21] two continents, with aliens. 和外星人一起去过两个大陆
[40:23] That was you in Egypt, 而且那个在埃及的人就是你
[40:25] Uh, right? 嗯 对吧?
[40:26] Because you know the aliens. 因为你认识那些外星人
[40:28] See you! 回头见
[40:31] Give me my jacket! 还我外套
[40:38] Hi, I’m Wang. Deep Wang. 嘿 我姓王 王深
[40:42] Deep Wang. 王深
[40:43] You’re not getting it. Deep Throat. 你不明白吗? “深喉”探员
[40:46] Watergate? I’m talking code to you… 水门事件?我在跟你说暗号
[40:48] Damn it. 该死的
[40:50] They watch and listen. 他们在监视监听
[40:53] I can’t go to the government, but you can! 我不能去找政府 但是你可以
[40:54] Because shit’s going down, son! 因为要出事了 孩子
[40:57] It is Code Pink, as in Floyd! 代号是“平克” 平克·佛洛伊德的“平克”
[40:59] Dark Side! Why do you thinkno one’s been up there since 1972? 暗面 你知道为什么1972年后 就没人去那里了吗?
[41:02] I know you’re speaking English, it’s just a very strange English. 你讲的是英语 但是却是听不懂的英语
[41:06] – That’s why I’m not… – Oh… oh. – 因此我… – 哦…哦
[41:08] Don’t. I’m gonna hit you. 不要 我会打你的
[41:10] I’m gonna hit you right back, son. 别打了 你会感谢我的
[41:11] It’s my manifesto. 这是我的声明书
[41:13] They’re whacking us out, 他们要干掉我们
[41:15] everyone who knows what’s on the dark… 干掉每个知道暗面内情的人
[41:18] Your alien friends is in danger. 你的外星朋友有难
[41:19] You know the good ones, it’s up to you. 你知道谁是好人 随你怎么处置
[41:21] Calm down. 下来
[41:24] Easy, Sam! 放松 山姆
[41:34] What are you looking at? 你看什么看?
[41:36] Yo, dawg. 哼 你这老狗
[41:38] Are you up in my shit? 看我的屎吗?
[41:40] Who are you working for? 你为谁工作?
[41:43] Staredown, you and me. 看谁能瞪过谁
[41:47] Guess I won. 看来我赢了
[41:51] Moon satellites. 月球清单
[41:54] The Russian space program. 更多被搁置的计划
[41:56] Experts dead. 专家身亡
[41:58] Space program ends. 太空计划结束
[42:00] Dark side… 暗面
[42:01] Dark side of the moon. 月之暗面
[42:03] Look what I found outside the bathroom. 看看我在洗手间找到了什么
[42:05] Is it yours? Deal with this. 是你的吗? 去处理好这些东西
[42:07] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[42:10] I did everything you want! 你让我做的事情我都做了
[42:12] I really think we should talk, ’cause some of the stuff… 我想我们该好好谈谈 因为有些事情…
[42:14] Whoa! Knock first! 哇 要先敲门
[42:16] Can’t you see I’m busy? 没看到我正忙着吗?
[42:17] Who are you? Who are you? 你是谁 你是谁?
[42:20] You straddled me in the stall. 你刚才在隔间里跨在我身上
[42:22] That’s happened to me once in this life. I wouldn’t forget it. 我这辈子头回遇上这种事 我忘不了的
[42:25] From the bathroom stall. 在厕所的隔间里
[42:27] You took your package out. 你把你的东西掏了出来
[42:27] Whoa! Whoa! We are not boyfriends, okay? 哇噢…我们不是同性恋 好吗?
[42:31] One phone call from meand I’ll have you fired. 我打个电话就可以把你炒掉
[42:33] Oh, yes I will, Gaylord. 哦 没错 我会的 同性恋
[42:36] Are you okay? 你还好吧?
[42:38] Hemorrhoids! 痔疮犯了
[42:40] Should I come back? When should I come back? 我该回来吗? 我该什么时候再过来?
[42:41] Come back when you learn some manners! 等你学会礼貌再来
[42:47] I don’t know him! I would never say anything! 我不认识他 我什么都没说
[42:54] Okay, okay! 好吧好吧
[42:55] I sabotaged the mapping satellite, just like I promised, 事实会证明的 就像我承诺过的
[42:57] I can put a blind spot in the program as a bonus. 我会守口如瓶
[42:59] What more do you want from me? 你还要我干些什么?
[43:01] Jerry, 杰瑞
[43:02] you are my favorite. 你是我的最爱
[43:04] I’ll do whatever you want me to do. 你让我干什么都行
[43:06] I know, 我知道
[43:07] but my superiors need me to… 我的主人要求我…
[43:11] – Please, you don’t have to… – …suicide you. – 拜托 你没必要… – …杀了你
[43:14] What did you say to Witwicky? 你对维特维奇说了些什么?
[43:19] Ah hah… Shit! 啊哈 你妹的
[43:22] Huh? Who wants some chick en dinner now, bitch? 啊?想尝尝鸡肉大餐吗? 贱货
[43:24] ‘Cause somebody messed with the wrong Wang today! 今天真的有人把我姓王的惹毛了
[43:29] Come on! You want some of me? 来吧 你想要杀我吗?
[43:34] No no no no… 不…不…不
[43:43] I don’t need any more didactic lectures from Chuck. 我不想再听到查克没完没了的唠叨
[43:46] Jesus! 天啊
[43:53] Get legal. 通知法律部
[43:56] That’s Jerry! 那是杰瑞
[43:58] Come on, people. Yes, a workmate died, 大家注意 没错 有同事死了
[44:00] but looking out the window is not going to bring him back. 但是光看窗外是不会令他复活的
[44:02] The man was depressed. 他得了抑郁症
[44:04] Don’t take a picture! 别拍照
[44:05] You can keep watching him, but he’s not getting up. 你们可以一直看 但他不会站起来
[44:07] You all read “Humpty Dumpty”. “从墙上摔下蛋形胖矮子”
[44:09] Okay. 好了
[44:10] Witwicky. 维特维奇
[44:12] I’m spearheading the press. You clean up. 我去对付媒体 你来打扫现场
[44:14] Wang is everywhere. 老王摔的到处都是
[44:16] He is in the bistro. He’s in the bamboo. He’s on the balustrade. 酒吧里有 树林里有 栏杆上也有
[44:20] You see the sidewalk down there? Man! 看到下面的人行道了吗?
[44:23] Man! 天哪
[44:24] Box up his personals. Get his name off his parking space. 帮他打包 去掉他停车位上的名字
[44:27] Hey, when did we get a new copier? 嘿 我们什么时候又买了一台影印机?
[44:28] Listen, I’m not gonna say anything about what I saw. 听着 刚才看到的事情 我会保密
[44:30] Who you share a toilet stall with is totally your business. 你和谁共用一间厕所完全是你个人的事
[44:34] This is exceedingly Japanese. 这一定是日货
[44:39] They never make it easy, do they? 日货用起来一向不好操作
[45:19] What is with you? 你怎么了?
[45:20] This is the real deal, Carly, okay? 出大事了 卡莉
[45:22] I need you to stay composed. 好吧 我需要你保持冷静
[45:23] It’s real life. I’ll explain it to you later. 这是真事 我等一下会给你解释
[45:29] We’ve got an emergency. You gotta get Colonel Lennox out here. 我们遇到了紧急情况 快把伦诺克斯上校找来
[45:31] I’m reporting a Decepticon. The Decepticons are back. 我指的是霸天虎 霸天虎又杀回来了
[45:33] – You gotta open that gate right now. – Easy, sir. – 你们得立即开门 – 冷静点 先生
[45:34] This is Health and Human Services. 这里是公共健康与社会福利部
[45:36] Right. Packing M4s? 是啊 还拿着M-4步枪?
[45:38] What are you protecting, colostomy bags? 你们保护什么 尿袋?
[45:39] – Bedpans? Throat lozenges? – Babe… – 便盆? 止咳糖浆? – 亲爱的…
[45:41] Where’d you get that hat from, nursing school? 你们的帽子从哪里来的? 护理学校?
[45:42] So, you’re nurses and foot-powder protectors? 难道说你们是在保卫护士和脚气药粉?
[45:44] – Oh, fantastic… – yes. – Baby, I don’t think we’re in…. – 妙极了… – 是的 – 宝贝 我们是不是…
[45:46] we’re in the right place. 我们没走错
[45:47] We are in the right place. 我们找对门了
[45:48] We’re in the right place and I’m gonna talk to Optimus right now. 我们找的就是这里 我要和擎天柱讲话
[45:49] – Sir. – You’re gonna get Optimus out here. – 先生 – 马上带我去见擎天柱
[45:51] you got the wrong building. 我想你来错地方了
[45:51] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[45:52] What part of “Decepticons are back”do you not understand? 霸天虎杀回来了 你们哪句话没听懂?
[45:54] You! 你
[45:56] You being a smartass? 最好放明白点
[45:57] Do not hit my car! It’s a collector’s item! 别碰我的车 这可是古董
[46:01] I wouldn’t do that. 我不会这么做
[46:02] You’re crazy! 你疯了
[46:05] We got an Energon reading! 发现了外星能量讯号
[46:07] We’ve got aliens in the vehicle! 讯号来自车内
[46:09] You move, you’re dead! 不许动
[46:10] Out! Out! Out! 出来 出来
[46:11] Got aliens in the vehicle! 关闭引擎
[46:14] Freeze! 不许动
[46:15] – Whoa, whoa, whoa, we’re freezing. – Get out! – 喔喔喔 我们不动 – 出来
[46:17] Are you… 你们…
[46:19] Are you kidding me? 你们在开玩笑吗?
[46:20] Sam, they’ve got guns! 住手 住手
[46:24] – I got him. Go! – Bee! – 我抓住他了 – 大黄蜂
[46:25] Is Bee in there? 大黄蜂 你在吗?
[46:28] Okay, all right! 好了 好吧
[46:29] This how you treat Autobots? 你们就是这样对待汽车人吗?
[46:31] We’re on the same team. 都是自己人
[46:32] Yeah, enjoy your next job at 7-11, dickhead. 祝你将来在7-11便利店打工愉快 白痴
[46:35] – That’s right. – A-hole. – 说得没错 – 浑球
[46:37] How’s your car now? 你的车呢?
[46:48] That’s my car. 那才是我的车
[46:50] Come here. 过来
[46:51] Come here! 过来
[46:53] Come on. Sam. 说吧 山姆
[46:55] What is your deal? 你怎么回事?
[46:56] I know your black ops stuff is important to you. 我知道你们的秘密行动很重要
[46:58] I’m not trying to diminish it or guilt-trip you or anything, 我并没有轻视 也不想让你内疚
[47:00] I just never see you anymore. 可我再也没见过你的面
[47:02] You can’t come to the garage and just hang out one night? 你就不能回车库待一晚上吗?
[47:04] Sam. That makes me feel bad. 山姆 这话让我好难过
[47:06] I hope you feel bad. You should feel bad. 是的 我希望你感到难过 你应该感到难过
[47:08] Look at the jalopy I’m driving now. 看看我现在开的这辆破车
[47:09] I feel bad every single day. 我每天都感到难过
[47:11] Yo, let’s go, both of you. 喂 你们两个都过来
[47:12] Lennox wants to see you. 伦诺克斯要见你们
[47:13] What, we not good enough for you anymore? 怎么? 你们不再扣留我们了?
[47:15] I’m sorry, babe. They were very rude, all right? 对不起 他们过于粗暴了
[47:18] And you’re fixing my car. 你得给我去修车
[47:20] You don’t think so? 你以为会没事?
[47:21] Raise your hand. 还要举手检测
[47:22] if you hada flying psycho-ninja copier trying to kill you today! 要是你今天被疯狂的飞行杀手影印机追杀
[47:25] Those are my brass knuckles. 这是我的黄铜拳釦
[47:26] That’s my anklet. Do I have to take that off, too? 那是我的脚环 需要我脱掉吗?
[47:28] And my toe rings? 脚趾环呢?
[47:29] All NEST officials clear the floor. 本层展物全部撤走
[47:31] We have 10 minutes until attempted contact. 距离接触行动 还有10分钟
[47:33] We’ve taken possession of the five devices. 我们获得了五件仪器
[47:35] that were hidden in the shipwith Sentinel Prime. 藏在御天敌飞船里的
[47:38] They’re some kind of prototype Autobot technology. 它们都是某种汽车人科技的原型机
[47:41] They say Sentinel was the Einstein of his civilization, 他们说 御天敌相当于汽车人的爱因斯坦
[47:45] so we’re gonna keep these locked up. 所以我们要锁好这些东西
[47:46] until we know what we’re dealing with. 尤其是在搞清它们的用处之前
[47:48] Right now, no one gets access. 现在任何人不得入内
[47:50] – No one. – This Wang guy recognized me. – 任何人 – 今天早上 有个姓王的家伙认出了我
[47:53] He told me to warn you. 他让我来警告你们
[47:54] He was talking about the dark side of the moon, 而且还提到了月之暗面
[47:56] – then they killed him. – Wait a minute. He mentioned the moon? – 然后他们杀了他 – 等一下 你说月球?
[47:58] Yeah, dark side of the moon. 是的 月之暗面
[47:59] But why would Decepticons want to kill humans? 霸天虎为什么要暗杀人类?
[48:01] I thought their war was with the Autobots. 我觉得他们的对手应该是汽车人
[48:04] And that is when he made his first quick-look science report. 当时他做了一份报告
[48:06] That’s what we want… 那是我想要的…
[48:08] Who’s the chick? Okay. 这女孩是谁?
[48:09] Excuse me! Colonel Lennox? 打扰了 伦诺克斯上校
[48:11] Director Mearing, 梅琳主任
[48:12] this is Sam Witwicky… 这位是山姆·维特维奇
[48:13] – A civilian c… – I know his name, Colonel. – 一个平民… – 我认识他 上校
[48:15] I wanna know who gave him clearance? 我想知道谁给了他许可?
[48:17] Who gave me clearance? How about Optimus Prime, 谁给了我许可? 擎天柱行不行
[48:18] when he touched down in suburbia looking for my house? 当时他跑到我们那里寻找我家
[48:20] This is the National Intelligence Director. 这位是国家情报处主任
[48:23] In case you… 如果你不知道的话…
[48:24] – Hi. – Disrespecting a federal officer? – 嗨 – 藐视联邦官员
[48:27] Maybe that’ll get you somewhere. Who’s she? 这就够你受的了 她是谁?
[48:29] She’s my girlfriend. 她是我女友
[48:30] What is this, like, a date? 这算什么 约会吗?
[48:32] She knows all about the Autobots, okay? 汽车人的事她全知道
[48:34] She knows Bumblebee. And she comes from a military family. 她知道大黄蜂 她来自一个军人家庭
[48:36] I can vouch for her. 我可以为她担保
[48:37] Hey, I have an idea. How about. 好吧 我有主意了
[48:38] we get back to the important topics, 我们还是谈谈正事吧?
[48:39] like the fact that I almost had my face cut off by a Decepticon? 比如 我今天差点就被一个霸天虎砍了头
[48:42] As a taxpayer, I’d like to lodge a complaint, 做为一名纳税人 我想我可以抗议
[48:44] – as a matter of fact. – Okay, – 事实上… – 好吧
[48:45] Lis. listen. 听着
[48:45] One of the software engineers at Sam’s office. 山姆办公室的一名软件工程师
[48:47] was murdered today. 今天被暗杀了
[48:48] He was involved in NASA’s lunar mapping probe. 他参与过国家航空航天局的探月项目
[48:50] Here’s the thing, Colonel Lennox. 情况是这样 伦诺克斯上校
[48:52] We cannot entrust national security to teenagers. 我们不能把国家安全交付给这些年轻人
[48:56] unless I missed a policy paper. 除非我违反政策文件
[48:58] Are we doing that now? 能让这种事发生吗?
[48:59] No. Good. 不能 很好
[49:00] I don’t care who you are. 我不在乎你是谁
[49:02] If you breathe a word of what you’ve seen here. 如果你敢泄露你所看到的一切 那怕一个字
[49:04] You will do time for treason. 你将会因叛国罪而坐牢
[49:05] Do you understand me? 明白我的话吗?
[49:07] I’ll take my orders from the Autobots. 我只听汽车人的命令
[49:09] I know them, I don’t know you. 我认识他们 我不认识你
[49:11] You will. 你会的
[49:14] Sentinel Prime. 御天敌
[49:16] These things run on Energon, and he’s out of it. 他靠能量生存 但现在没能量了
[49:18] He’s in asort of a sleep mode. 他现在处于休眠状态
[49:20] Let us begin. 我们开始吧
[49:31] That’s the great Matrix of Leadership. 这就是伟大的领导矩阵
[49:34] He holds the only thing in the universe. 他手里有宇宙中绝无仅有的东西
[49:36] that can repower a Transformer’s spark. 只有它才能给变形金刚的火种补充能量
[49:39] This is incredible. 难以置信
[49:42] Sentinel Prime, 御天敌
[49:45] we bid you return. 请你醒来吧
[49:53] Revenge. 复仇
[49:56] – No. – Hold your fire. – 不 – 住手 别开火
[49:58] Stop! Sentinel! 不 御天敌
[50:00] Hold your fire. 别开火
[50:01] It is I, Optimus Prime! 是我 擎天柱
[50:04] It is all right. 一切都好
[50:05] You are safe. 你很安全
[50:08] There is nothing to fear. 没什么可害怕的
[50:11] We are here. 我们都在这里
[50:13] You are home, Sentinel. 你到家了 御天敌
[50:21] The war… The war! 战争呢 战争
[50:24] The war was lost. 战争失败了
[50:26] Cybertron is now but a barren wasteland. 塞伯坦成了一片废墟
[50:29] We have taken refuge here, on planet Earth. 我们逃难到了地球
[50:32] It’s human race is our ally. 这里的人类是我们的盟友
[50:35] My ship. 我的飞船呢?
[50:36] We came under fire. 我们冲破战火而来
[50:38] The pillars. 能量柱
[50:39] Where are the pillars? 能量柱在哪里?
[50:42] You saved five of them, 你救出了5根
[50:44] including the control pillar. 包括主控柱
[50:46] Only five? 只有5根?
[50:48] We once had hundreds! 我们曾经有数百根
[50:49] Excuse me, gentlemen. 对不起 先生们
[50:51] May I ask, what is this technology you’re looking for? 我可以问一下 你们在开发的是什么技术?
[50:54] It is the ability to reshape the universe. 它具有重塑宇宙的能力
[50:57] Together the pillars form a space bridge. 能量柱结合在一起就可以形成太空桥
[50:59] I designed, and I alone, can control it. 是我设计的 只有我一个人才能操作
[51:03] It defies your laws of physics. 它违背了你们的物理定律
[51:05] to transport matter through time and space. 能够超时空传送物质
[51:08] You’re talking about a teleportation device, aren’t you? 你们说的是一种远程传送装置 对吧?
[51:11] Yes, for resources, for refugees. 是的 可以传送资源 难民
[51:14] Refugees, or troops of soldiers, 难民或者士兵
[51:16] weapons, maybe bombs! 武器 甚至炸弹
[51:18] A means of an instant strike, 一种瞬间袭击的手段
[51:19] that’s its military function, isn’t it? 这就是它的军事用途 对吧?
[51:21] It is our technology. 这是我们的技术
[51:23] and it must be returned. 必须拿回来
[51:25] Yes. If humans say so. 对 得人类同意才行
[51:28] You can’t just bring weapons of. 你们不能随便把大规模杀伤性武器
[51:29] mass destruction into our atmosphere! 带入我们的大气层
[51:32] You kind of have to clear customs first! 至少要先申报海关
[51:33] A little formality called paperwork. 还要走一些官方手续
[51:35] kind of separates us from the animals. 这就是我们和动物之间的区别
[51:37] I will overlook your condescending tone. 你如果能够充分尊重我
[51:40] if you heed the gravity of mine. 我就原谅你的趾高气昂
[51:43] The Decepticons must never know the space bridge is here. 霸天虎不知道太空桥在这里
[51:46] For in their hands, 一旦入他们手中
[51:48] it would mean the end of your world. 那就是你们的世界末日
[51:53] “Total Nightmare” file. “头号威胁”文件
[51:55] So, the investigation is open. 调查行动开始了
[51:56] We’ve sent agents to your office. 我们会派探员去你的办公室
[51:58] And, for the time being, 现在 我们打算
[51:59] we’re gonna send you home with Autobot protection. 派汽车人护送你们回家
[52:02] Who do I need to speak to. 我应该和谁谈
[52:03] to get you guys to understand that I can help, 才能让你们明白我能帮上忙?
[52:05] that I can contribute? 我可以尽一份力
[52:06] Hey, we can all help. Want to tell you what I know? 嘿 我们都能帮忙 告诉我你知道什么
[52:08] I could tell you about the solar system, 我告诉你太阳系里
[52:09] all the fun planets to hang out in. 我去过的有趣星球
[52:10] Get off my desk, please. 拜托从我桌子上下去
[52:11] Aw, you pulling out guns. Okay, can’t help you on that. 喔 居然掏枪 算了 我不想帮你了
[52:14] Oh, my god. 天哪
[52:15] What do you envision for me? I go home now? 你们想要我干什么? 让我回家去工作
[52:17] I go back to work? I make copies? I mean… 让我回去玩影印机是吗? 我是说.
[52:19] This is a unit for veteran intelligence officers and Special Forces, 这个组织的成员都是些老探员和特种部队
[52:23] not for boys who once owned special cars. 可不是有特殊汽车的男孩来的地方
[52:25] That’s a bit harsh, isn’t it, ma’am? 你有点刻薄了吧 女士?
[52:27] Don’t call me ma’am. I’m not a ma’am. 不要叫我女士 我不是女士
[52:29] Well, you’re a woman, aren’t you? 你不是女的吗?
[52:31] So, 那么…
[52:33] are those yours? 这些是你的?
[52:34] Yeah. CIA. 是的 中情局发的
[52:36] I only ask ’cause I also have a medal, 我之所以问是因为我也有奖章
[52:38] from the President. 总统发的
[52:39] Yeah. Great. 没错 很好
[52:41] So, it’s not that complicated, right? 好 那我就不兜圈子明说吧
[52:42] No one gets to work with the Autobots unless I approve it. 没有我同意 谁都不能和汽车人合作
[52:45] You’re breaking my chain of command. 你破坏了我的指挥程序
[52:48] Come on, let’s go. 好吧 我们走
[52:50] You’ve done what you came for. 你能做的都做了
[52:51] With all due respect, young man, 老实说 小伙子
[52:53] I appreciate what you did. 我感谢你做的一切
[52:54] But you’re not a soldier. 但你不是军人
[52:56] You’re a messenger. You’ve always been a messenger. 你只是个送信的 永远都是
[52:59] He’s a hero. 他是个英雄
[53:06] Bee, you take the freight elevator. I’ll see you up there. 大黄蜂 你去坐货运电梯 我们楼上见
[53:13] Ah, this blows. 啊 真是鬼扯
[53:14] – That lady officially kicked us out. – Yeah. – 那个女人把我们踢出来了 – 没错
[53:17] Witness Protection Program sucks. 证人保护程序烂透了
[53:19] Yeah, but we’re a whole lot safer with big yellow and his cannons. 说得不错 但有大黄蜂在至少我们更安全了
[53:22] That dog can’t protect crap. 那条狗可保护不了咱们
[53:25] Bee? 大黄蜂
[53:33] You miss hanging out? 你想出去?
[53:36] Yeah, me, too. 是啊 我也想
[53:42] That woman, she called me a messenger. 那个女人 她说我是个送信的
[53:43] Can you believe that? 你们能相信吗?
[53:45] After everything I’ve done, I’m a messenger. 忙了半天 我只是个送信的
[53:46] Oh, I believe it. I tell ya, Sammy, we feel the same way. 哦 我相信你山姆 说实话我们也有同感
[53:49] The disrespect on this rock is criminal. 这个星球上的人都不懂得尊重别人
[53:52] We should do something about it. 我们应该做点什么
[53:55] Bee, 大黄蜂
[53:57] I need to know why they’re killing humans. 我要知道他们为什么追杀人类
[53:59] I say we call in the expert. 咱们得找个专家问问
[54:01] My next guest is a former American intelligence operative. 下一位嘉宾是前美国情报人员
[54:04] who has dared to speak out. 他曾为我们爆出猛料
[54:06] regarding our alleged military alliance with what many describe. 揭露了我们国家
[54:09] as a groupof extraterrestrial mercenaries. 和所谓的外星僱佣兵之间的军事同盟
[54:13] He is the author of the bestselling book, Code-Name Hero. 他就是畅销书《代号-英雄》的作者
[54:18] Former special agent, Seymour Simmons. 有请前探员西摩·西蒙斯
[54:20] Bill. Big fan. Great to be here. 比尔 粉丝们 很高兴接受专访
[54:22] Now, Agent Simmons, you would have us believe. 西蒙斯探员 你想让我们相信
[54:24] that it is in our best interest. 对我们来说最要紧的事情
[54:26] to formally take sidesin this so-called alien civil war? 就是在这场外星人内战中选好阵营 是吗?
[54:30] Well, the other side wanted to spank us for breakfast, 其中一派想把我们剁了做早餐吃
[54:32] so I wouldn’t exactly call it a toss-up. 所以 我们其实没什么选择余地
[54:35] These Decepticons are lethal. 那些霸天虎相当凶残
[54:37] But polls show half the world would feel safer. 但民调显示 世界上一半的人都认为会更加安全
[54:40] with the Autobots completely gone. 让汽车人离开地球
[54:41] Get them out of here! 让他们滚出去
[54:43] We don’t need them here! 我们不需要他们
[54:44] I feel safer when I sleep with a hand grenade. 那为了安全 我只能抱着手榴弹睡觉了
[54:46] Doesn’t mean I’m always right. 我这话未必对
[54:48] Now, agent, here at The Factor we have obtained documents. 探员先生 事实上我们得到了关于你的资料
[54:51] that show you were fired… 你是被情报委员会开除的
[54:53] – Chaz, I’m doing an interview. – Sorry, Mr. Simmons. – 查斯 我在做访谈 – 抱歉 西蒙
[54:55] Downsized, Bill. Budget cuts. Chaz, out. 只是机构裁员 经费削减了…查斯 滚出去
[54:58] Your psych evaluation reports “severe delusional tendencies”. 这里是你的精神检验报告上面说 你有严重的妄想倾向
[55:01] This is ambush journalism. 你这是搞突袭啊
[55:02] You want the truth about the alien alliance? 你想了解外星人联盟的真相吗?
[55:04] Buy my book! 买我的书吧
[55:06] Buy my book, 来买我的书
[55:07] before it’s too late, people! 不然就没有了 各位
[55:09] You want a piece of me, Bill? 想跟我单挑是吧 比尔?
[55:10] – You want to get naked? I’m ready! – Wow. – 想把我剥个精光? 我恭候大驾 – 哇哦
[55:11] Interview is over! 采访结束了
[55:12] You’re sounding like a pinhead, agent. 你看起来就像个傻瓜
[55:14] – And I’ve got a suggestion for you. – It’s over. Understand? – 我给你个忠告吧 – 都结束了 懂不懂?
[55:16] Damage control. 赶快去看医生
[55:17] – Dutch! – You have obviously upset Mr. Simmons! – 达奇 – 你们明显惹恼了西蒙斯先生
[55:19] You have 23 seconds to leave the property. 23秒之内你们必须离开这里
[55:21] I have called the police! 我已经叫警察了
[55:23] You are peasant people throwing rocks at a giant! 你们这群乡巴佬真是自不量力
[55:26] What’s up next? What have we got? 接下来呢 有什么安排?
[55:27] Book signing, Midtown, noon. 中午在市中心签售
[55:28] Then we pitch your reality show to the Discovery Channel. 然后和探索频道洽谈您的真人秀节目
[55:31] Oh, and I had this… 哦 还有那个谁
[55:32] Witwicky who keeps calling me. Five times today. 维特维奇今天给您打了5次电话了
[55:35] Kid? What does he want? 那小子想干嘛?
[55:36] I called you because the Decepticons are back. 霸天虎又回来了
[55:38] I want to know why, and I need your help. 我想求你帮忙查清原因
[55:39] They’re back? 他们回来了?
[55:41] Well, that’s good for business. 这下又有钱赚了
[55:43] What if I told you I know a 50-year-old alien secret. 想不想知道一个 隐藏了50年的外星机密
[55:45] that nobody ever told you. 没人知道的秘密
[55:47] Do not tempt my addiction. 求你别再引诱我
[55:49] I have gone through withdrawal, kid. 我已经金盆洗手了 孩子
[55:52] Dutch, is this line secure? 达奇 这条线路安全吗?
[55:54] No. 不
[55:57] Don’t take the risk. 别冒险
[55:58] I’m rich, why should I? 我现在有钱了 我图什么啊?
[56:00] Do not relapse. I won’t. 不要再复出了 绝不能
[56:03] Do not let the demons win. 别让让心中的恶魔卷土重来
[56:05] Got it. 可以了
[56:08] What kind of… secret? 什么样的…机密?
[56:11] Apollo. Moon. Aliens. Cover-up. 阿波罗 月亮 外星人 伪装
[56:14] Future tech. Assassinations. That kind of stuff. 未来技术 暗杀 这类的机密
[56:17] Oh, Apollo. 哦 阿波罗
[56:19] Dutch! 达奇
[56:27] Tell Megatron, “Let’s tango”. 告诉威震天 哥重出江湖了
[56:41] So majestic and peaceful, this planet. 这颗星球多么壮丽而祥和啊
[56:45] Unlike the final days of Cybertron. 哪像塞伯坦的末日景象
[56:48] I’ve wondered what might have been. 我曾经想过
[56:51] if you had fought the final battle, 当初若是由您来指挥最后一战
[56:53] instead of me. 不是我
[56:55] Never mourn the past, young warrior. 别追悔过去 年轻的战士
[56:58] Thanks to you, our race survives. 多亏了你 我们的种族才得以延续
[57:04] You were our leader, Sentinel. 您曾是我们的超级领袖 御天敌
[57:06] It is your right to lead us again. 您有权再次领导我们
[57:10] In a world I do not know, 在这个我不熟悉的世界
[57:12] I am no longer your teacher, Optimus. 我不再是你的老师了 擎天柱
[57:15] You are mine. 你才是
[57:21] You’ve got to break this case down. 这事得查个水落石出
[57:23] What we have here is an astronaut epidemic. 宇航员倒霉也能传染
[57:25] MIA. Dead. Died in a car accident. Killed. DOA. Car death. 失踪 死亡 交通事故 谋杀 送医不治 车祸
[57:29] It’s like these guys can’t drive. They can fly into outer space, 就像是这些家伙不会开车 但却能都让飞船开上天
[57:31] but they can’t drive a car. 居然开不好车
[57:33] Procured your information, Witwicky. 这是你要的情报 维特维奇
[57:35] Thank you, Bruce. 谢谢你 布鲁斯
[57:37] Now, 慢着
[57:40] Let me see one right now. One time. 让我看一眼 就这一次
[57:43] – Quick. – Very. – 要快 – 没问题
[57:50] Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter. 探月轨道飞行器
[57:52] It says NASA launched it in 2009. 国家航空航天局于2009年发射
[57:55] See, forensics show Wang may have messed with the code, 庭审记录显示 杰瑞可能篡改了代码
[57:57] preventing it from mapping the far side of the moon, 导致无法测绘月球远端
[57:59] which is also the dark side. 也就是月球背面
[58:00] Fucking awesome. 太酷了
[58:01] They infiltrate us, intimidate us, 他们搞渗透 搞恐吓
[58:03] coerce us to do their dirty work. 逼迫人类给他们干肮脏勾当
[58:05] And once they’re done, 一旦事成呢?
[58:07] Dushhhh. 砰 砰
[58:08] a double-tap to the cerebellum. 就毫不犹豫杀人灭口
[58:10] So humans are working for the Decepticons. 也就是说 有人类在为霸天虎做事
[58:13] I don’t think this is about the Decepticons. 我觉得霸天虎
[58:15] looking for something on the moon. 不是在月球上找什么东西
[58:18] I think it’s about something… 我觉得他们是…
[58:20] …they wanted to hide. …要隐藏什么
[58:22] Come to Daddy. 跟老爸玩玩
[58:25] Come on, throw down. 来吧 过两招
[58:28] Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid? 你小时候是不是脑袋让驴踢了?
[58:30] He’s a freak. 真胡闹
[58:32] – Ha. Like it? – Get back! – 哈 喜欢吗? – 后退
[58:37] I’ll teach you… 我来教你两招…
[58:39] Sir! 先生
[58:41] We are having a pretty high-level alien intel confab here. 我在召开一个外星人情报高端分析会议
[58:44] that I don’t think you’re cleared for. 我想你没有资格参加
[58:47] – Errand boy. – Yeah, you’re right. – 跑腿的 – 没错 你说得对
[58:48] – It’s a bitching robot. – I think it’s time to go, Bruce. – 这机器人真给力 – 布鲁斯 你该走了
[58:51] Thank you so much for this. And… 多谢你让我开了眼界
[58:52] Got to go, Bruce. 走吧 布鲁斯
[58:56] Hey, I’m smokin’ over here. 嘿 我忙得浑身冒烟
[58:58] Now with the missing Russian cosmonauts. 关于那些失踪的苏联宇航员
[59:00] Turns out the Soviets canceled a manned mission to the moon. 前苏联曾经取消了一次载人登月计划
[59:03] The moon, in 1972. 那是1972年的事
[59:04] And two of their cosmonauts went into hiding in America. 后来其中两名宇航员潜逃到了美国
[59:07] And I just found them alive. 我刚刚发现了他们
[59:08] You’re a genius, Brains. 你真是个天才 小诸葛
[59:15] That was smooth, Bumblebee. 看你干的好事 大黄蜂
[59:20] Missed it by that much. 就差那么一点
[59:25] Hi. 嗨
[59:27] Would somebody care to tell me what the hell’s going on? 谁能告诉我这是怎么回事?
[59:29] Who are you? 你是谁?
[59:30] – Who are you? – Who am I? – 你是谁? – 居然问我?
[59:32] Who is that? Dutch! Frisk her! 那谁…达奇 搜她的身
[59:34] Certainly. 遵命
[59:35] No. 等等
[59:36] Dutch. 达奇
[59:37] Don’t touch me. 别碰我
[59:39] – I’m not gonna touch you. – Sam. – 我也没打算碰你 – 山姆
[59:41] Angel. 宝贝
[59:42] Uh, I was working. 我在工作
[59:44] I’m sorry about this. 我很抱歉
[59:45] Great. We’re homeless. 太好了 又要无家可归了
[59:47] She lives here? 她住在这里?
[59:48] Wow. 哇
[59:49] You had your chance to frisk her. 你真该搜她身
[59:51] I have a girlfriend. 我有女友的
[59:51] Really? What’s her name? 是吗? 那她叫什么?
[59:53] Innn…dia. 印蒂亚
[59:56] We’re supposed to be at Dylan’s party, remember? 我们要去参加迪伦的晚会 忘了吗?
[59:58] I do remember, but these are my friends. 我没忘 但这些人是我的朋友
[1:00:00] They need me. I have to be here right now. 他们需要我 我现在走不开
[1:00:01] So, what, the Autobots and the military, 那又怎样? 汽车人和军方
[1:00:03] they can’t handle this on their own? 不能自己解决问题吗?
[1:00:05] You know what I liked about your war stories, Sam? 知道我为什么喜欢你的战争故事吗?
[1:00:07] It’s that they were stories, 因为它们仅仅是故事而已
[1:00:08] they were in the past. 都过去了
[1:00:09] Look, I know you’re thinking about your brother, okay? 听着 我知道你又想起你牺牲的哥哥
[1:00:11] And you’re thinking about your family. 在想你的家人
[1:00:12] And it’s not that situation. 但现在情况不同
[1:00:14] – No? – No. – 不同吗? – 很不同
[1:00:15] Why not? 有什么不同?
[1:00:16] Why isn’t it, Sam? 告诉我怎么不同?山姆
[1:00:18] You think we’d rather have his medals, 你觉得我们拿奖章好
[1:00:19] or we’d rather have him? 还是看到他活着好?
[1:00:22] I hear you. I get it. 你说得对 我明白了
[1:00:24] Where are you taking my bunny? Stop! 你要带我的幸运兔去哪? 站住
[1:00:26] Just stop for a second. 求你先别走
[1:00:27] You think I could sleep last night? 你以为我昨晚能睡得着吗?
[1:00:29] And then it hit me. No, Sam wants to be in danger. 我总算想明白了 山姆就是喜欢冒险
[1:00:31] He doesn’t know who he is without it. 不然他都不知道自己是谁了
[1:00:32] I just want to matter. 我只想让你看得起我
[1:00:35] You matter to me. 我看得起你
[1:00:42] I know you’re worried. I know you’re worried. 我知道你很担心 你非常担心我
[1:00:44] But I promise you, I can handle this. 但我向你保证 我会照顾好自己
[1:00:47] Can you? You can promise it? 你能保证吗?
[1:00:48] I promise. 我保证
[1:00:51] Sam, I don’t want to lose you, and I know where this leads. 山姆 我不想失去你 我知道结果会怎样
[1:00:57] I’m not ready for this. 我还没心理准备
[1:01:00] Are you coming with me? 你跟我一起去吗?
[1:01:03] I can’t. 我不能
[1:01:05] Okay. 好吧
[1:01:11] Hey. 嘿
[1:01:17] Here’s your foot. 你的兔脚
[1:01:30] The warrior’s path is a solitary one. 真正的勇士总是独来独往
[1:01:33] How the hell did she afford that car? 天啊 她怎么买得起那种车?
[1:01:35] – Her boss. – Rich bastards! – 老板送的 – 有钱的混蛋
[1:01:38] I used to hate them. 以前我也讨厌他们
[1:01:39] Now, it’s… 现在嘛…
[1:01:42] Going to a gig on the hunt for two Russian cosmonauts. 我们去黑帮追查两名前苏联宇航员
[1:01:46] Nothing like driving in a Maybach. 什么也比不上开迈巴赫拉风 是吧?
[1:01:48] Germans know how to make cars, let me tell you. 德国人造的车没得说
[1:01:51] My Dutchman, former NSA cybersleuth extraordinaire, 我的小达奇 原国家安全局的网络讯息高手
[1:01:55] tracked them down here. 他查到他们就在这里
[1:01:58] So, these cosmonautswent into hiding. Why? 为什么这些宇航员要躲藏起来? 为什么?
[1:02:01] Bingo. I got a match. 发现目标 完全吻合
[1:02:04] You’re a German Shepherd, Dutch. 达奇 你真是头德国牧羊犬
[1:02:06] The thing about Russians is, 俄国人有个毛病
[1:02:07] they never like to talk. 就是不爱多说话
[1:02:09] It’s gonna take a little of the “international language”. 得用点国际通用语
[1:02:16] – Dos vedanya. – That means “good-bye”. – 等会见 – 那意思是再见
[1:02:23] Give a spunky remark. 来点带劲的
[1:02:24] No problem. 没问题
[1:02:31] Who’s to get revolution. 谁来引领革命
[1:02:33] A famous. 一个名人
[1:02:35] Dutch. 达奇
[1:02:37] Give me something tough. 给我来句狠话
[1:02:40] – Baryshnikov. – We do speak English. – 巴雷什尼科夫 – 我们会说英语
[1:02:43] Dutch, you suck. 达奇 你真丢人
[1:02:46] It’s a Cyrillic. 全是斯拉夫语
[1:02:47] alphabet. 都是字母
[1:02:48] It’s like all the buttons you never push on a calculator! 就像高级电脑上那些生僻按键
[1:02:52] I don’t suck. 我才不丢人呢
[1:02:53] Agent Seymour Simmons, Sector Eight, formerly Seven. 我是西摩·西蒙斯特工来自第8区 过去的第7区
[1:02:57] We know who you are, 我们知道你们是谁
[1:02:58] cosmonautchiks. 前苏联宇航员
[1:03:00] So what? 那又怎样?
[1:03:01] You were supposed to travel to the dark side of the moon, 你们本来要执行一次登陆月球背面的任务
[1:03:05] then it all got shut down. 但最终任务取消了
[1:03:09] The question is, 我们想知道…
[1:03:11] why? 为什么?
[1:03:12] Are these three people out of their mind? 这三个人脑子有毛病吗?
[1:03:15] Who let them in? 谁放他们进来的?
[1:03:16] “Can my child smoke in here? “. “我的孩子能在这里抽烟吗?”
[1:03:18] I don’t know these people. 这些人我都不认识
[1:03:20] How did they come in? 他们怎么进来的?
[1:03:21] How did I know? 我怎么知道?
[1:03:22] Come, come, quick up. 快叫人来 快快
[1:03:23] Do it. 动手
[1:03:26] Okay, all right. Okay. 好 没问题 好
[1:03:29] Go ahead, shoot me. 来啊 开枪啊
[1:03:30] What do you want form here? 你来这里想干什么?
[1:03:32] I’m willing to die for my country. Are you? 我可以为国捐躯 你行吗?
[1:03:33] You shut up, and get fuck off. 你给我闭嘴 老实滚出去
[1:03:35] Really? 真的吗?
[1:03:35] What do you want? You think you’re hero? 你想干嘛? 自以为了不起啊
[1:03:36] Don’t move. 别动
[1:03:36] You are beautiful. 你真美
[1:03:37] Has anyone ever told you you’re beautiful? 有人说过你很美吗?
[1:03:39] ‘Cause she’s a beautiful woman. 因为她就是个美人
[1:03:40] Don’t move. 别动
[1:03:44] Wow… Hey! 哇哦 嘿
[1:03:49] Dutch! Back in the cage. 达奇 给我乖一点
[1:03:52] Dutch! 达奇
[1:03:53] Hold, Dutch, hold! 住手 达奇 住手
[1:03:54] Control your boy, please. Control your boy. 管好你的人 别让他乱来
[1:03:56] Dutch, stop! 达奇 住手
[1:03:58] Or back to kneel washboard tonight. 否则今晚回去跪搓板
[1:04:03] I’m so sorry. That is the old me. 真抱歉 刚才是过去的我
[1:04:05] Okay, let’s everybody just calm down! 好了 大家都冷静下来
[1:04:07] Let’s lower the heat, lower the guns. Let’s relax. 让我们都把枪放下 放轻松
[1:04:09] World War II is over. 二战已经结束了
[1:04:13] You are about to see one of the biggest Soviet secrets. 你们即将看到前苏联最重要的机密之一
[1:04:18] America first to send man to the moon. 美国第一个把人类送上了月球
[1:04:21] But USSR first to send camera. 但苏联却是抢先把照相机送了上去
[1:04:24] In 1959, our Luna 3. 1959年 我们的月球3号
[1:04:27] take picture of the dark, the shadow side. 拍摄了月球背面的照片
[1:04:32] Sees nothing. 空无一物
[1:04:34] But in 1963, Luna 4 sees… 但到了1963年 月球4号发现了…
[1:04:38] Strange rocks. 奇怪的石堆
[1:04:40] – Yeah. – Around the ship. – 对 – 就在飞船周围
[1:04:42] Hundreds of them. 有好几百块
[1:04:43] Yeah, show picture. 给他们看照片
[1:04:46] With some drag marks. 还有些拖拽的痕迹
[1:04:53] I’ve seen these. These aren’t rocks, 我见过这个 这些不是石头
[1:04:54] these are pillars. 是能量柱
[1:04:55] Alien pillars for a space bridge. 用来建造太空桥的能量柱
[1:04:57] We know about them because the Autobots have five of these. 我们知道这些 是因为汽车人手里有五根
[1:05:00] The Decepticons must have raided the ship before 霸天虎一定搜查过整条船
[1:05:02] Apollo 11 ever got there, 在阿波罗11号抵达之前
[1:05:04] took the pillars, and hid them. 拿走了能量柱 并藏了起来
[1:05:07] It doesn’t make sense. The Decepticons have the ship. 但这不合逻辑 既然霸天虎找到了飞船
[1:05:09] They have all those pillars. Why would they leave Sentinel. 也拿走了全部能量柱 那为什么偏偏留下了
[1:05:11] when he’s the only one who can use them? 唯一会使用它们的御天敌呢?
[1:05:13] Unless… 除非…
[1:05:15] He’s the one thing they still need. 他就是霸天虎仍然觊觎的目标
[1:05:18] We’ve got to meet up with Sentinel, 我们得赶紧去找御天敌
[1:05:19] rendezvous with him and keep him safe. 守在他身旁 保卫他的安全
[1:05:21] Mearing, I just picked up Sentinel. Optimus is 10 minutes behind. 梅琳 我刚刚找到御天敌 擎天柱10分钟后就到
[1:05:23] We’re coming to NEST now. 我们正在返回NEST
[1:05:27] Mr. Witwicky, I thought I made it clear to you. 维特维奇先生 我提醒过你
[1:05:29] that I did not want you calling this phone. 不要再打这个电话了
[1:05:30] Listen, the whole thing has been a setup since the beginning. 听着 整件事都是个陷阱
[1:05:33] The Decepticons wanted Optimus to find Sentinel. 霸天虎希望擎天柱找到御天敌
[1:05:35] because only Optimus could revive him. 因为只有擎天柱才能复活他
[1:05:37] But we have the space bridge. 但太空桥在我们手中
[1:05:39] Mearing, you have five pillars. 梅琳 你手中只有5个能量柱
[1:05:41] I just learned that they have hundreds. 我刚刚得知霸天虎有几百个
[1:05:42] You’re doing exactly what they wanted you to do. 你是在被他们牵着鼻子走
[1:05:44] What do you need me to say to you? 我要跟你说的是…
[1:05:45] The Decepticons are coming for Sentinel Prime! 霸天虎很快就会来找御天敌
[1:05:48] We’re going to NEST. 我们马上出发去NEST
[1:05:53] We have an Energon alert. 能量警报
[1:05:55] Energon readings detected on the D. C. Parkway. 在华盛顿州际公路上发现能量讯号…
[1:05:59] Currently tracking. 正在追踪
[1:06:00] three black Suburbans. 三辆黑色越野车
[1:06:36] Bee, you got to get Sentinel out of here! You got to guard him! 大黄蜂 你掩护御天敌离开这里
[1:06:47] Oh, mein Gott! I’m fired! 噢 天啊 我要被炒鱿鱼了
[1:06:54] Watch out! Watch out! Watch out! 当心 当心 当心
[1:07:13] Got you! 抓住你了
[1:07:15] Shoot him! Shoot him! 射击 射击
[1:07:16] Shoot him, Bee! 干掉他 大黄蜂
[1:07:45] Bee, you’ve got to move faster! Faster, Bee! Go! 大黄蜂 再开快点 再快 快
[1:07:51] Bee, faster! 大黄蜂 快
[1:08:14] All right, back to NEST! 好了 回NEST
[1:08:23] Dino, I got him! 恐龙 我来对付他
[1:08:33] Ironhide! 铁皮
[1:08:59] Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗?
[1:09:02] A little Mexican standoff we got here. 哇哦 搞得跟西部片对决一样
[1:09:05] Weapons down. 放下武器
[1:09:06] And we’ll let you escape with your dignity. 我们会让你们体面地离开
[1:09:14] Drop them. 丢掉武器
[1:09:17] That’s good. 很好
[1:09:22] Ironhide, watch out! 铁皮 当心
[1:09:30] Ironhide, catch! 铁皮 接枪
[1:09:37] Behind you! 当心背后
[1:09:42] Decepticon punk! 霸天虎小混混
[1:09:52] Class dismissed. 管教完毕
[1:09:59] – Get inside! Let’s go! – Move! – 都进去 快 – 快点
[1:10:02] Keep moving! 行动 动作快
[1:10:03] – Lennox! – Go, go, go! – 伦诺克斯 – 行动 行动
[1:10:04] We got Decepticons everywhere. 到处都是霸天虎
[1:10:06] I’ve got my whole team deployed looking for them. 我已经派出全部人马去搜捕他们了
[1:10:07] Ironhide! 铁皮
[1:10:09] Protect Sentinel! Get him locked up inside! 保护御天敌 带他到里面去
[1:10:11] Consider it done. 包在我身上
[1:10:12] Hey, you’ve got to guard him, ’cause he’s the key to the whole thing. 你要保卫好他 他是整件事的关键
[1:10:14] Indeed, I am. 说得没错
[1:10:16] What you must realize, my Autobot brothers, 汽车人兄弟们 你们必须意识到
[1:10:19] is we were never going to win the war. 我们当年根本赢不了那场战争
[1:10:22] For the sake of our planet’s survival, 为了保住我们的母星
[1:10:24] a deal had to be made… 我不得不和威震天…
[1:10:27] with Megatron. 做了笔交易
[1:10:36] Get back! 退后
[1:10:36] What have you done? 你这是干什么?
[1:10:40] I hereby discharge you from duty. 我马上就让你解脱
[1:10:49] – Bee! – Get back! – 大黄蜂 – 退后
[1:11:06] Rally all NEST forces back to the base! NEST全部人马撤回基地
[1:11:08] – Come on! – No… – 快 – 不…
[1:11:09] Come on, come on. 快 快
[1:11:18] Get a medic down here! 叫个医疗兵来
[1:11:19] We don’t have enough men! 我们人手不足
[1:11:21] Do not engage Sentinel! 不要和御天敌硬碰硬
[1:11:24] Just go to the back gate. 我们走后门
[1:11:30] Take cover! 趴下
[1:11:35] Watch left! Watch left! 前进 前进
[1:11:37] Let’s go! Follow me! 快点 跟我来
[1:11:40] come on. 过来
[1:11:41] Come on. 快
[1:11:44] move move move. 快 快 快
[1:11:48] – Director, don’t go there! – Stand down! – 等等 – 退后
[1:11:50] Hey, Sentinel! 嘿 御天敌
[1:11:51] – Director – What is going on? – 局长 – 出什么事了?
[1:11:53] What do you think you are doing? 你这是在干什么?
[1:11:57] I am a Prime! 我是个首领
[1:11:59] I do not take orders from you. 不会听命于你
[1:12:03] Director Mearing, come on. We can’t fight him. Let’s go. 梅琳主任 我们打不过他 撤退吧
[1:12:06] We have to go. 我们必须离开
[1:12:06] Now return what belongs to me! 把我的东西还给我
[1:12:11] Oh, my God! 哦 我的天啊
[1:12:28] – You guys okay? – Is everybody out? – 大家都还好吗? – 都出去了吗?
[1:12:30] Everybody, stay calm. You’re gonna be fine. 大家保持镇静 马上就没事了
[1:12:41] Yeah, take a look, Optimus! 你看看 擎天柱
[1:12:43] This is all on you! 这都是你的错
[1:12:45] Sentinel hit the vault! 御天敌破坏了仓库
[1:12:46] Took the pillars. 把能量柱抢走了
[1:12:48] Come on, let’s go. 快 我们走
[1:12:50] All right, notify the 101St Airborne! 好了 通知101空降师
[1:12:52] We need to hunt this thing down! 我们得抓住那个家伙
[1:13:01] Carly! 卡莉
[1:13:05] Hot from our little campfire. 篝火弄的 热乎乎的
[1:13:07] S’mores. 夹心巧克力饼
[1:13:09] Isn’t that great? We’re really living off the land. 太好了 简直是在世外桃源
[1:13:12] Mom, Dad, have you guys seen Carly come home yet? 妈爸 见到卡莉回家了吗?
[1:13:14] Excuse me. Can you knock, please? 我说 你就不会敲门吗?
[1:13:15] This is our bedroom. 这是我们的卧室
[1:13:17] Why wouldn’t she be at home? 她难道会不回家吗?
[1:13:18] We had a fight. 我们吵架了
[1:13:19] and we might have broken up, 或许分手了
[1:13:20] or be on a break. I don’t really know. 也可能只是暂时分开 我不太清楚
[1:13:22] – What? No. – Look, I can’t talk about it right now. – 什么? 不 – 我不想谈这事
[1:13:24] – I can’t go into details, Mom. I have to find her. – Kiding me? – 妈 我不想谈细节 我必须找到她 – 你在开玩笑吧
[1:13:26] Sit down. We’re having a family meeting. 坐下 我们开个家庭会议
[1:13:28] Family meeting! 正式的家庭会议
[1:13:30] You may not know this, 也许你不知道
[1:13:30] but your father and I were not always this perfectly happy. 其实我和你爸也不是一直这么恩爱
[1:13:33] You know, there was a time in our marriage. 结婚这些年来 我也曾想过
[1:13:35] when I thought this was not gonna work out. 我没法和这人生活下去了
[1:13:36] please, Can we please not? 拜托 请别说了
[1:13:37] – I’m just you understand – She’s damaging him. – 我不明白你怎么能… – 她真伤我的心
[1:13:39] You break up with one world-class hottie… …和一个世界级美女分手
[1:13:41] No. Stop. Stop, okay? 别说了 停下好吧?
[1:13:42] She dumped me, I moved on to something better. 她甩了我 我再去找个更好的
[1:13:44] That’s it. I’m a happier person. 不就行了吗? 我还更幸福呢
[1:13:45] The second beautiful girl. 这已经是第二个美人了
[1:13:46] Why don’t you help me? 帮我一把
[1:13:46] lose her? 又失去它她?
[1:13:47] – They had an argument. – One fight. – 他们只是发生争执 – 是打架了
[1:13:49] Okay, but you’re not going to get a third one. 好吧 可是你找不到第三个了
[1:13:50] I mean unless you have like a big… 我是说除非你那个很大…
[1:13:52] What the F… Mom, mom, mom! 什么乱七八糟的… 老妈 别说了
[1:13:55] I mean you just don’t know what you’re doing. 你大概都不知道自己在干什么
[1:13:56] – I don’t want to talk about this anymore. – You need the book. – 我不想再说了 – 你需要读读书
[1:13:58] You’re always wrong. Get used to it. 男人永远是错的 记着这句话
[1:14:00] Okay. You’ve gotta read this. 就这本 你拿去好好读一读
[1:14:02] She Comes First. here’s some killer shit in here. 《女人至上》 对付女人的招术
[1:14:04] No. No. 不 不
[1:14:04] – No. – That’s it, I’m going. – 不 – 哦 又来了
[1:14:06] No! No! 不 不
[1:14:06] No! No! 不 不
[1:14:07] Sit down, sit down! Back me up! 坐下 坐下 替我说几句
[1:14:10] Happy wife, happy life. 老婆开心 生活舒心
[1:14:12] – Yeah. – Unhappy wife, – 没错 – 老婆不满
[1:14:14] stone-cold misery for the rest of your… 那就余生悲惨咯…
[1:14:16] – Stop. – It’s true. – 闭嘴 – 这是实话
[1:14:18] All I’m saying is, 我想说的是
[1:14:19] do you love this girl? 你爱这女孩吗?
[1:14:20] She’s the one. 这辈子就认她了
[1:14:21] Then you gotta go get her. 那就去把她追回来
[1:14:22] I mean, your dad and I, when we had troubles, 告诉你 你爸和我吵架的时候
[1:14:25] he moved heaven and earth to find me. 他会不惜一切去找我
[1:14:27] Would he, say what you said. 告诉他你当时怎么说的
[1:14:30] – Say it. – “I will follow you to the end of time”. – 快说 – “我会陪你到地老天荒”
[1:14:33] Does that suck or what? 听起来很傻吧
[1:14:34] – It’s like a bad sci-fi film. – No. It is so sweet. – 就像狗屎爱情剧一样 – 不 很浪漫啊
[1:14:37] I want you to get out of the city. 你们得离开这个城市
[1:14:38] You get as far away from here as you can. 走得越远越好
[1:14:40] You understand? 明白吗?
[1:14:42] I love you. 我爱你们
[1:15:02] Oh, my master. 哦 主人
[1:15:04] Such a brilliant scheme! 多么完美的计划
[1:15:06] So when Sentinel left Cybertron, 原来御天敌离开塞伯坦时
[1:15:09] it was to defect? 就已经是叛徒了
[1:15:10] He was meant to rendezvous with me here on Earth. 他本该和我在地球会合
[1:15:14] before fate waylaid us both. 谁知命运使我们擦肩而过
[1:15:17] The only way to revive him, 复活他的唯一途径
[1:15:19] we needed Prime and his Matrix. 就是擎天柱和他的领导模块
[1:15:23] Excellent strategy. 高 实在是高
[1:15:33] Mine, mine! 我的 我的
[1:15:37] So he is now your partner, master? 他现在是您的伙伴了 主人
[1:15:40] He is my greatest triumph. 他是我最伟大的战利品
[1:15:43] So impressive. 我对您五体投地
[1:15:45] Commencing transport. 开始传输
[1:15:47] Stop! No! No, Sentinel! 住手 不要 御天敌
[1:15:50] Forgive me. 原谅我
[1:15:55] Here we are. 我们来了
[1:15:57] Fight us now. 和我们战斗吧
[1:16:38] Contact! 保持联系
[1:16:39] Watch out! Move it! Move it! 小心 走 走
[1:16:46] Autobots, retreat! 汽车人 撤退
[1:17:14] Why, Sentinel, why? 为什么 御天敌 为什么?
[1:17:16] For Cybertron! 为了塞伯坦
[1:17:18] For our home! 为了我们的家园
[1:17:19] What war destroyed, we can rebuild! 战争的破坏我们可以修复
[1:17:22] But only if we join with the Decepticons. 但必须和霸天虎合作
[1:17:25] No, it’s not the only way. 不 还有别的方法
[1:17:27] This is our home! 这里才是我们的家
[1:17:28] We must defend the humans! 我们必须保护人类
[1:17:30] So lost you are, Optimus. 你误入歧途了 擎天柱
[1:17:32] On Cybertron, we were gods. 在塞伯坦 我们被敬若神明
[1:17:34] And here, they call us machines. 在这里 地球人却叫我们“机器”
[1:17:38] Let the humans serve us, 人类要么成为我们的奴仆
[1:17:40] or perish. 要么就灭亡
[1:17:44] You’re lucky I didn’t kill you. 我没杀你算你走运
[1:17:46] In time you’ll see. 将来你会明白的
[1:17:49] It’s not over. 这还不算完
[1:17:55] Now, if I were him, 如果我是他
[1:17:57] I wouldn’t let you out of my sight for one second. 我一秒钟都不会让你离开我的视线
[1:18:01] It’s funny. I was just thinking on the way over here, 有意思 来这的路上我一直琢磨
[1:18:03] I could really use some advice from Dylan, and there he is. 我真的需要迪伦给点建议
[1:18:05] – Can I speak to you, Carly? – Welcome. – 而他就在这里 能跟你谈谈吗? – 欢迎
[1:18:06] Please, sit down. Have a drink. 请坐 喝杯酒吧
[1:18:08] You know what, I don’t need a drink. 老实说 我不想喝酒
[1:18:10] Or a car, or a job. 也不在乎车子 工作
[1:18:11] I just need to speakto my girlfriend alone. 我就想和我女友单独谈谈
[1:18:13] Is that okay with you, Mr. Inappropriate? 你不会介意吧 电灯泡先生?
[1:18:17] Excuse me. 不好意思
[1:18:20] – What’s going on? – I’ll tell you outside. – 出什么事了? – 到外面再说
[1:18:23] I really think I can help you, Sam. 我认为我能帮你 山姆
[1:18:25] I remember a talk I had with my dad once about tough choices. 我曾和父亲探讨如何做出抉择
[1:18:28] Yeah, now’s not the time. We’ll set something up, though. 可惜现在不是时候 咱们回头再聊
[1:18:30] Of course, it was way back, when my dad’s firm was in charge. 当然那是很久以前了 那时我父亲的公司还在
[1:18:32] of budget review and accounting for NASA. 为国家航空航天局做经费预算和财务报表
[1:18:36] You see, the thing that he taught me was, 他教给我的是
[1:18:37] when it’s not your war, 如果这战争与你无关
[1:18:39] you join the side that’s going to win. 那就最好站在能赢的那方
[1:18:43] Move. 走
[1:18:44] Too direct? Or is it just me? 太直接了 我的老毛病?
[1:18:45] Certainly not you, sir. 一点也不
[1:19:00] You’re mine! 你是我的了
[1:19:02] No! 不
[1:19:06] Get help! 来人啊
[1:19:07] – Sam, I can’t get out! – Someone get help! – 山姆 我不能出来 – 谁来救救她
[1:19:09] – Good night! – Good night, Mr. Dylan. – 晚安 – 晚安 迪伦先生
[1:19:11] Get me out of here! 山姆 救我出去
[1:19:16] Help! 救命
[1:19:18] Get help! 救救她
[1:19:19] He’s young. He will learn. 他还年轻 早晚会明白的
[1:19:21] – Get me out! – Good night. – 救我出去 – 晚安
[1:19:22] It was a fun night. 今晚很愉快
[1:19:24] You really think you’re the first man ever. 你以为自己是第一个
[1:19:25] asked to join the noble alien cause? 涉足外星人事务的人吗?
[1:19:28] Who are you? 你到底是谁?
[1:19:29] Do you know why we’ve not been back to the moon since 1972? 你知道为什么1972年之后 我们再也没有登月吗?
[1:19:33] Because these two, 因为这两位
[1:19:34] they came to my dad. 他们来找我父亲
[1:19:35] and they told him to do some creative accounting. 要求他伪造一些账目
[1:19:38] Make it way too expensive to ever go back. 拼命拔高登月预算
[1:19:39] So, he and the others. 所以 他和其他人
[1:19:40] shut down the American and Russian space programs. 终止了美俄两国的太空计划
[1:19:43] And they’ve been our clients ever since. 自此这二位便成为了我们的客户
[1:19:45] You helped them kill people? 你帮他们杀人?
[1:19:46] You think they’d give you a choice? 你以为我有得选择吗?
[1:19:48] Besides, it’s not like I personally participated. 再说 我个人也没有参与
[1:19:49] I am a liaison. 我只是个联络人
[1:19:51] I liaise. 只负责传话
[1:19:55] It’s hostile takeover time, Sam. 该是坏人出场的时候了 山姆
[1:19:59] Sam! 山姆
[1:20:03] Sam! 山姆
[1:20:04] Let her go! 放她走
[1:20:06] Sam! 山姆
[1:20:11] I’ve had my eye on you for years, Sam. 我监视你很多年了 山姆
[1:20:13] You’re the one spy I’ve never been able to provide. 而你是个间谍 我一直无法在
[1:20:15] as someone close to the Autobots. 在汽车人身边安插间谍
[1:20:19] Sam! Don’t do what he wants! 山姆 别照他说的做
[1:20:22] Yes, he will. 他会的
[1:20:24] They all do. 他们都会
[1:20:27] They will slaughter her, you understand me? 他们会杀了她 你懂吗?
[1:20:29] In the time it takes you to blink, 只要一眨眼的功夫
[1:20:31] they’ll do it to her and they’ll do it to me. 他们就会杀了她 然后杀了我
[1:20:33] So you show a little respet. 所以 你至少该尊重下
[1:20:35] when someone offers you a job! 那个给你推荐工作的人
[1:20:39] Wrist. 手腕
[1:20:40] You are to track down Optimus Prime, 你要去找擎天柱
[1:20:42] because you’re the one human he trusts, 因为在人类中他最信任你
[1:20:44] and you will ask one question. 你要问他一个问题
[1:20:45] How does he intend to fight back? 他打算如何反击?
[1:20:47] Strategies, tactics, everything! 什么策略 什么战术 全都给我套出来
[1:20:55] Has a nasty little bite, doesn’t it? 咬得够狠吧 对不对?
[1:20:57] It’s very high-tech. 这可是高科技
[1:20:58] It lets us see what you see, hear what you hear. 它能让我们看你所看 听你所听
[1:21:00] and it taps your nervous system. 还能介入你的神经系统
[1:21:02] So, if you so much as try and signal… 所以你不要妄想警告其他人
[1:21:07] I don’t know what to tell you, Sam. 我要告诉你 山姆
[1:21:08] Relationships have consequences. 有果就有因
[1:21:10] I am here because of my father. She is here because of you. 我站在这儿是因为我父亲 她待在这儿是因为你
[1:21:15] Stop, stop! Stop! Stop! 住手 住手 住手 住手
[1:21:18] Soundwave, would you please? 震荡波 收敛点行吗?
[1:21:24] Sam, 山姆
[1:21:25] do your job. 你乖乖办事
[1:21:26] She’ll be safe. I give you my word. 她会没事的 我向你保证
[1:21:31] I’ll kill you. 我会杀了你
[1:21:33] You have my word. 我也向你保证
[1:21:37] Combatant Commands are now at DEFCON 1. 指挥中心已发布一级战备状态
[1:21:40] Approximately 200 Decepticons are now in hiding. 世界各地潜伏着大约两百个霸天虎
[1:21:43] Energon detectors have been triggered. 甚能量都检测到存在
[1:21:45] as far away as South America and China. 甚至远在南美和中国的能量
[1:21:47] The U. N. Just received an encrypted audio file. 联合国刚刚收到一份加密音频文件
[1:21:50] They say it’s from the leader of the Autobots. 是来自汽车人的超级领袖
[1:21:53] Defenders of Earth. 地球的保卫者们
[1:21:55] We have come for your natural resources. 我们来到这里寻求自然资源
[1:21:57] to rebuild our damaged planet. 以重建我们满目疮痍的母星
[1:22:01] When we have transported all we need, 我们的所有要求得到满足后
[1:22:03] we will leave your world in peace. 就会和平地离开地球
[1:22:06] For such peace to exist, 为了保证这份和平
[1:22:08] you must immediately exile the Autobot rebels you have harbored. 你们必须立即驱逐已收留的汽车人叛逆
[1:22:13] Nonnegotiable. 没有谈判的余地
[1:22:16] Renounce the rebels. 立即驱逐那些叛逆
[1:22:18] We await your reply. 我们等候你们的答覆
[1:22:21] We’ll debrief you in transit. 我们会跟进你的情报
[1:22:22] Yeah, I really don’t see how I can be of any help. 我不知道能帮什么忙
[1:22:24] I mean, you guys seem pretty busy. 再说你们也挺忙的
[1:22:25] We could just do this another time, I think. 我们可以下次再谈
[1:22:31] I have underestimated you at every turn. 看来我过去真是低估了你了
[1:22:33] What? 什么?
[1:22:34] You warned us that they were using humans. 你提醒过我们 他们在利用人类
[1:22:36] And you knew that Sentinel was the key. 也说过御天敌是全局的关键
[1:22:38] Director! 主任
[1:22:39] Who am I? Hey, you’re the expert. 我算啥啊? 你们才是专家
[1:22:41] I’m just a walking security risk. 我只是一个四处走动的危险家伙
[1:22:44] God. 天哪
[1:22:49] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[1:22:52] Yes. 没事
[1:22:53] – No, you’re not. You’re sweating. – I’m fine. I’m fine. – 不对 你出了很多汗 – 真的 我没事
[1:22:55] I’m sweating because I’m nervous. 真的没事 我出汗是因为紧张
[1:22:57] I’m nervous because you got me in here with this information. 我紧张是因为你把这些讯息告诉给我
[1:22:59] Okay, I’m a Twitter junkie. I blog everything. 我特别喜欢用推特 什么秘密都会写到博客上
[1:23:01] – I can’t keep a secret to save my life. – You wouldn’t dare. – 哦 你不敢的 – 真的 我不骗你
[1:23:02] – That’s the truth. I’m telling you. – Director, the Pentagon’s calling in 15. – 要是你敢的话… – 主任 15号线有你的电话
[1:23:07] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:23:08] Nothing. What are you doing? 没什么 你在干什么?
[1:23:10] Get away from me. 离我远点
[1:23:11] It’s been a remarkable series of events today at the Capitol. 今天 在国会发生的事件具有重大意义
[1:23:14] Just moments ago, legislation was passed. 就在不久之前 国会通过法案
[1:23:16] to exile the Autobots from American shores. 决定将汽车人驱逐出美国领土
[1:23:19] The U.S. Military alliance with them is officially over. 而他们与美国的军事同盟也正式宣告结束
[1:23:23] – In the words of the House Majority Leader… – Yeah. – 议会和政府的… – 是的
[1:23:24] the sponsor of today’s resolution, 主要负责人就本次决议回答了提问
[1:23:26] – Okay. – “We cannot in good conscience…”. – 好的 – 我们的良心不允许我们…
[1:23:27] What? 什么?
[1:23:28] They can’t do this. You gotta tell them. They can’t do that. 他们不能这么做 你得告诉他们 他们不能这样做
[1:23:31] Okay. It’s official. It’s a go, people. 好的 政府已经下令 行动吧
[1:23:32] These are our allies. The Autobots fought for us. They fought with us. 汽车人是我们的盟友 我们曾并肩作战 生死与共
[1:23:35] And where are we now? 结果怎么样呢?
[1:23:36] Facing an enemy invasion. 兵临城下
[1:23:37] with an enemy that has the means to deploy countless more. 而且敌方兵力无法估量
[1:23:44] If there is any more you know, 如果你还知道些什么
[1:23:45] anything at all about the enemy’s intentions, 任何关于敌人意图的讯息
[1:23:49] now is the time to tell. 现在该告诉我了
[1:23:51] Autobots have no way of leaving this planet. 汽车人没办法离开地球
[1:23:54] And that is where you’re wrong. 你说错了
[1:23:56] Its name is the Xanthium. 飞船名叫苍耳号
[1:23:59] It brought the second wave of Autobots. 就是它运来了第二批汽车人
[1:24:01] and it’s been under NASA ‘s care and study ever since. 此后一直由国家航空航天局保管和研究
[1:24:04] We linked it with a decommissioned shuttle. 我们将它和一艘退役航天飞机捆绑
[1:24:06] to maintain military control until they’re gone. 使其在汽车人离开之前都处于军方控制之下
[1:24:09] Gonna be 10, 000 pounds of torque on that itsy-bitsy bolt, 那个脆弱的螺栓将承受到一万磅的扭力
[1:24:12] Oh, not my thing! 这不关我事
[1:24:13] You’re gonna risk the livesof all me mates! 你们是在拿我同伴的生命冒险
[1:24:15] I’ll ball you! 鄙视你们
[1:24:16] These guys are the Wreckers. They take care of the Xanthium. 那是雷霆拯救队 他们负责维护苍耳号
[1:24:19] We don’t let them off the base much, ’cause they’re assholes. 我们一般不让他们离开基地 因为他们都不是好鸟
[1:24:21] You gotta pull that, ya nancy swanker! 你要用力拉 废物
[1:24:23] It’s torqued to kill them. 这么用力会弄坏的
[1:24:25] I’m just trying to help, you know. Just doing my job. 我只是在帮你 你懂的 尽点力
[1:24:27] Just calm down. 冷静点
[1:24:28] Leave him alone. This is a human being. 这是人类不是机器人
[1:24:29] – Epps! – You are ridiculous! – 艾普斯 – 你简直不可理喻
[1:24:31] Is that you? 真的是你
[1:24:32] What up, man. 嗨 伙计
[1:24:33] What are you doing here? 你怎么在这里?
[1:24:35] I retired from the Air Force. 我从空军退役了
[1:24:37] Can you let my hand go? 放开我的手行吗?
[1:24:39] What the hell was that? 你这是怎么了?
[1:24:41] Now I just consult to run interference for them. 退役后我来到这儿做顾问和协调工作
[1:24:43] Well, you’re not helping! 别乱帮忙行吗?
[1:24:44] No more combat and aliens shooting at my ass. 不用打仗了 也不用被外星人追杀
[1:24:47] I got a dream job. 总算找到了梦寐以求的工作
[1:24:48] Time to get off this planet. 是时候离开这星球了
[1:24:50] Kicking the Autobots out. 他们要把汽车人赶走
[1:24:52] Can you believe this is happening? 你能相信这样的事吗?
[1:24:54] Where do you think it’s taking them? 你知道他们要飞往哪里吗?
[1:24:55] Any planet but here. 总之是地球之外的地方
[1:25:00] I wanna talk to whoever’s in charge here! 我想和这里的头儿谈谈
[1:25:03] Well, well, well. 我还以为是谁呢
[1:25:06] Charlotte Mearing. 是夏洛特·梅琳啊
[1:25:07] Agent Simmons. 西蒙斯探员
[1:25:08] Former Agent Simmons. 前探员西蒙斯
[1:25:10] So I see you survived Washington. 看来你没死在华盛顿
[1:25:12] Washington, Egypt, heartbreak. 华盛顿 埃及 失恋
[1:25:14] I survive. I will survive. 我都挺过来了 我还会活下去的
[1:25:17] They’re bringing everybody in, kid. 他们正在动员所有的情报人员
[1:25:19] Putting all the intel on the table. 情报人员正在汇集所有的情报
[1:25:21] And if you think deporting nine Autobots. 如果你以为驱逐9个汽车人
[1:25:24] is gonna solve a damn thing… 就能解决问题的话…
[1:25:26] It’s out of my hands. 这事我做不了主
[1:25:28] Moving up in the world? 看来你高升了
[1:25:31] Your booty looks excellent. 你的臀部真美
[1:25:37] You ever say word to anyone… 你要是敢跟别人
[1:25:39] …about what happened that night in Quantico. 说起在匡提科那晚的事
[1:25:41] I’ll cut your heart out. 我就把你的心掏出来
[1:25:43] You already did. 你早就掏走了
[1:25:45] Sammy, listen to me. 山姆 听我说
[1:25:47] – Don’t let them exile us. – Don’t let them take us, Sam. – 别让他们驱逐我们 – 别抛弃我们 山姆
[1:25:50] It’s a Decepticon trap. 这是霸天虎的圈套
[1:26:28] Check the nitrogen levels. We’re booking out of here. 检查氮气量 我们准备发射
[1:26:33] Optimus? 擎天柱
[1:26:35] What your leaders say is true. 你们的领导人说得对
[1:26:37] This was all my fault. 这都是我的错
[1:26:40] I told them whom to trust. 我告诉他们谁值得信赖
[1:26:42] I was so wrong. 实在是大错特错
[1:26:44] That doesn’t make it your fault. It just makes you human for a change. 那不怪你 只是这举动更像人类而已
[1:26:47] Remember this. 记住
[1:26:49] You may lose your faith in us, 你们可以对我们失去信心
[1:26:52] but never in yourselves. 但绝不要对自己失去信心
[1:27:02] I need to know how you’re gonna fight back. 我想知道你打算如何反击
[1:27:05] I know this is strategy, I know you’re… 我知道你一定有策略 我知道…
[1:27:08] you’re coming back with reinforcements, something. 我知道你们会带援军回来
[1:27:09] I know there’s a plan… 我知道你们有计划…
[1:27:14] You can tell me. No other human will ever know. 你可以跟我说 其他人不会知道的
[1:27:19] There is no plan. 没有计划
[1:27:22] If we just do what they want, how are we gonna live with ourselves? 我们要是照他们说的做 到时该如何面对自己呢?
[1:27:26] You are my friend, Sam. 你是我的朋友 山姆
[1:27:29] You always will be. 永远都是
[1:27:31] But your leaders have spoken. 但你们的领导人已经做出了决定
[1:27:35] From here, 从现在起
[1:27:38] the fight will be your own. 你们只能孤军奋战了
[1:27:54] Make it short. 长话短说
[1:27:56] We’re loading up. 我们要上船了
[1:27:58] All right, hustle up! 好了 动作快点
[1:28:00] We’re launching at dawn. 天亮就发射
[1:28:05] We’re gonna do whatever we can. 我们会尽自己所能
[1:28:07] Make it like it was. 让地球得到保护
[1:28:09] You will always be my friend, 你永远是我的朋友
[1:28:11] Sam. 山姆
[1:28:13] I gotta be going on. 我该走了
[1:28:29] Years from now, they’re gonna ask us, 多年以后 若子孙们问起
[1:28:33] “Where were you when they took over the planet? “. 当年地球被占领的时候 你们在哪里?
[1:28:37] We’re gonna say, 我们只能说
[1:28:40] “We just stood by and watched”. 我们只是站在那里袖手旁观
[1:28:56] You should really look at this as a partnership. 你真的应当把这看成是一种合作关系
[1:28:59] You have to stand on the side of progress. 你就应该顺应潮流
[1:29:01] if you wanna be a part of history. 如果你想被载入史册
[1:29:16] six, five, four, three, two, 6…5…4…3…2
[1:29:21] one, zero. 1…0
[1:29:31] Go ahead and throttle up. 发射成功全速推进
[1:29:51] You wanted an answer. You got one. 你想要答案 你已经拿到了
[1:29:53] I always get what I want, Sam. 我想要的都能到手 山姆
[1:29:55] We just needed to be sure. 我们只是想确认一下
[1:29:57] Sure of what? 确认什么?
[1:29:58] That they would go without a fight. 他们乖乖上路了
[1:30:10] – Say again. – Tracking an incoming object. – 再说一遍 – 探测到不明目标
[1:31:04] We all work for the Decepticons now. 我们现在都是在为霸天虎卖命
[1:31:12] I need your help to track a phone call. 我需要你帮忙追踪一个电话
[1:31:13] There’s a man on this phone. 电话那头的人
[1:31:14] He’s the head of their human operations. 是霸天虎的人类代表
[1:31:15] and he has Carly hostage. 他们抓走了我的女友卡莉
[1:31:16] I want you to sit down. Don’t move. 你给我坐好了 别动
[1:31:22] I’m watching him drive up right now. 他马上就开过来
[1:31:28] The call was placed en route. 电话是在路上打出的
[1:31:29] I’m hacking into the phone’s camera now. 我现在要侵入手机摄像头
[1:31:32] There, that’s it. That’s a live stream from the camera. 看 这是摄像头的实时画面
[1:31:34] Someplace… Hold on. I can triangulate this. 这地方我来确定手机通讯基站位置
[1:31:38] Okay, it’s Chicago cell sites. 确认 是芝加哥的基站
[1:31:39] There, I’ve got it. Trump Tower, Chicago. Lower penthouse. 那里 找到了 特朗普大厦 在芝加哥 矮的那栋
[1:31:43] We’re on. 准备好了
[1:31:47] – I’m going. – You sure? – 我要去那里 – 你确定吗?
[1:31:48] She’s done nothing but try to help me, and I can be there in 15 hours. 谢谢你帮了我 我15个小时之内要赶到
[1:31:51] You’re not going alone. 不能让你一个人去
[1:31:56] I still got my NEST friends out there. NEST的总部那里还有我的老战友
[1:31:58] I’ll round them up, we’ll find your girlfriend, 我会召集起他们 找到你的女友
[1:32:00] we’re gonna bring this guy in. 然后逮住那家伙
[1:32:02] Why are you helping me? 你为什么要帮我?
[1:32:04] ‘Cause that asshole killed my friends, too. 因为那个混账也害死了我的朋友
[1:32:23] They said they were here for our resources, 他们说想要地球的资源
[1:32:25] to rebuild their planet. 重建他们的星球
[1:32:26] Yes, but really one resource in particular. 没错 但事实上只需要一种资源
[1:32:30] One unique to our planet. 我们星球上独一无二的资源
[1:32:33] Us? 人类?
[1:32:36] You’re very smart. 你很聪明
[1:32:38] You see, they can’t rebuild without a slave labor force. 没有劳动力他们无法重建家园
[1:32:41] How many rocks up there in the universe offer six billion workers? 有哪个星球能提供60亿工人呢?
[1:32:45] What are you talking about? 你什么意思?
[1:32:46] We can’t transport people. 那么多人 能运走吗?
[1:32:49] They’re not shipping people. 用不着把人带走
[1:32:50] They’re shipping their planet here. 他们会把星球运到这里来
[1:32:57] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[1:33:00] What’s Sentinel doing here? 御天敌在这里干什么?
[1:33:01] Watch. 看吧
[1:33:02] They’re spreading hundreds of pillars around the globe right now. 他们将数百能量柱放置在全球各地
[1:33:05] In just a few hours, 几个小时后
[1:33:06] they’re gonna launch them into orbit. 等它们被发射到轨道上启动后
[1:33:08] and bring Cybertron into our atmosphere. 就会将塞伯坦传送到我们的世界
[1:33:11] The red one there controls the rest. 红色的那根是主控柱
[1:33:13] He triggers that, it starts the whole thing. 一旦激活 传输就将全面启动
[1:33:16] Be gone, insect operative. Your work is done. 滚开 小肉虫 你的任务已经结束了
[1:33:20] – Your Excellency. – He’s such a dick. – 遵命 阁下 – 他真是个混蛋
[1:33:27] – You want this to happen? – I want to survive. I want 40 more years. – 你希望悲剧发生吗? – 我只希望能活着 多活40年
[1:33:30] You think I asked for this? 你以为我想这样啊?
[1:33:31] I inherited a client. 这都是客户要求
[1:33:33] Yeah, and when Cybertron’s here and we’re all their slaves, 是啊 等塞伯坦来了 人类全成了奴隶
[1:33:35] I guess they’ll still need a human leader. 估计到时也需要个工头吧
[1:33:37] Don’t jinx me. You want to survive, you listen to me. 少咒我 想活命就听我的
[1:33:56] It is time for the slaves of Earth to recognize their masters. 该让地球上的奴隶们认识他们的新主子了
[1:34:01] Seal off the city. 封锁全城
[1:34:59] Get the dogs outta here now! Get them in the back! 把狗都牵出来 带到后面去
[1:35:02] I guess they didn’t tell you about this part, did they? 我想他们没告诉你还有这计划吧?
[1:35:04] You think I’m at every meeting? 我也不是每场会议都参加的
[1:35:07] Look, I’m safe. 我在这里很安全
[1:35:09] They said I was safe. 他们答应过我
[1:35:22] Let’s roll! 上路
[1:35:30] We had a signal earlier. 刚才还有讯号
[1:35:32] It’s not working. 现在一点也没了
[1:35:39] This is a national emergency broadcast. 现在播送全国紧急广播
[1:35:47] Chicago has suffered a massive attack. 芝加哥遭受了猛烈的攻击
[1:36:01] Wrong way! 跑错路了
[1:36:04] Get out of here! Go back! 快掉头 回去
[1:36:17] There is a ring of alien ships around Chicago. 一批外星人飞船包围了芝加哥
[1:36:19] Our high-range bombers were just knocked out of the sky. 我们的远程轰炸机刚刚被击落
[1:36:23] They can ‘t get through enemy air defenses over the city. 他们无法突破城市上空 敌人的空中防线
[1:36:27] Our satellites have been jammed. 我们的卫星也受到干扰
[1:36:29] We have no way to monitor the enemy’s movement. 无法监控敌人的行动
[1:36:31] Our old NEST teams are on stand-down holding at Grissom Air Force Base. NEST的所有部队 在空军基地待命
[1:36:34] We’re about 10 minutes from the battle zone. 距战区有10分钟路程
[1:36:36] We have Special Forces trying to gain access to the city, 特种部队正在试图进入市区
[1:36:39] and infantry is staging at the perimeter. 步兵正在外围布控
[1:36:41] Excuse me, excuse me, it just doesn’t make sense! 等等 怎么搞成这样了
[1:36:43] Can’t we get any eyes in there at all? 我们就看不到一点画面吗?
[1:36:46] They keep shooting down our drones. 我们的侦察机都被击落了
[1:36:48] They want us blind. 他们把我们变成了瞎子
[1:36:49] But we do have a couple of mini-drones we’re gonna try. 但我们还有迷你无人侦察机 可以试试
[1:36:52] Well, whoever’s manning these UAV drones, 是谁在管无人侦察机?
[1:36:55] can we try to redirect them toward Trump Tower? 问他飞机能否改飞特朗普大厦
[1:36:57] The kid, Witwickety, was on his way to Chicago. 那孩子 维特维奇正在赶往芝加哥的路上
[1:36:59] Said some point-man human op is there for the Decepticons! 他说霸天虎的人类间谍 就在那栋大厦里
[1:37:04] Listen, if I know anything, I know this, 听着 如果说我知道什么 我只知道这个
[1:37:05] that kid is an alien-bad-news magnet. 霸天虎祸害到哪里 那小子就跟到哪里
[1:37:50] My God. 我的天啊
[1:37:52] We came here to find her in the middle of all that? 我们要在这样的混乱之城中找到她?
[1:37:55] Are we really going out there, Epps? 咱们真的要进去吗? 艾普斯?
[1:37:57] I’m not going in there. 我才不去
[1:38:00] No one’s going in. 没人想进去
[1:38:08] I am. 我要去
[1:38:11] With or without you, I’ll find her. 你们不去 我也要去找她
[1:38:13] You’re gonna get yourself killed, Sam. 你这是在找死 山姆
[1:38:15] Is that what you want? 你就是想这么做吗?
[1:38:16] Is that what you want? 你就是想这么做吗?
[1:38:18] You came all the way out here to get yourself killed? 你大老远跑来这里送死?
[1:38:21] Huh? Listen to what I’m saying. 是吗? 好好听我说
[1:38:22] She’s here because of me. Do you understand? 她是因为我才被抓来这的 你知道吗?
[1:38:24] Listen, if you go in this building, 听着 如果你执意要进去
[1:38:26] that’s if she’s even still alive, 即使她还活着待在里面
[1:38:28] there’s no way you’re gonna be able to reach her! 你也根本找不到她
[1:38:29] What do you suggest I do? 那你说我该怎么办?
[1:38:32] It’s over. 全完了
[1:38:36] I’m sorry, but it’s over. 我很抱歉这么说 但真的全完了
[1:38:38] No. 不
[1:38:40] uhp…Incoming! 嘿 小心
[1:39:29] We will kill them all. 我们要杀他们个片甲不留
[1:39:35] Wreckers, kill him! 雷霆拯救队 废掉他
[1:39:40] This is going to hurt! 这会很疼
[1:39:41] A lot! 很疼吧
[1:39:49] Your leaders will now understand. 你们的领导人不明白
[1:39:52] Decepticons will never leave your planet alone. 霸天虎绝不会放过你们的星球
[1:39:56] And we needed them to believe we had gone. 因此 我们需要让他们相信我们死了
[1:39:59] For today, in the name of freedom, 今日 我们以自由的名义
[1:40:03] we take the battle to them! 正式向霸天虎宣战
[1:40:28] I saw your ship blow up! 我亲眼目睹你们的飞船爆炸
[1:40:29] The ship? We were never in the ship! 飞船? 我们根本就不在那飞船上
[1:40:32] We designed the damn thing, didn’t we? 我们只造船 不坐船
[1:40:35] We were hidden in the first booster rocket to separate. 我们都藏在第一节火箭助推器里
[1:40:38] Splashed down back in the Atlantic, just as planned. 然后就按计划降落在大西洋
[1:40:42] We ain’t going nowhere. 我们哪里也不去
[1:40:44] Yeah, no one’s exiling us. 是的 没人能赶走我们
[1:40:48] The Autobots are staying right here. 汽车人要留下来
[1:40:51] We’re gonna help you win this war. 帮你们赢得战争
[1:40:53] They’re surrounding the city to make a fortress. 他们封锁了城市 形成防御要塞
[1:40:55] so that no one can see what they’re up to inside. 所以没人能看到他们在城内的举动
[1:40:59] Our only chance is the element of surprise. 我们唯一的机会就是奇袭
[1:41:03] I think I know where to look! 我想我知道怎么能看到
[1:41:06] Mini-drone is on approach to Trump Tower. 迷你无人侦察机 接近特朗普大厦
[1:41:13] You’re telling me Sam’s headed into that? 你说山姆上那里去了?
[1:41:16] Poor kid. 可怜的小子
[1:41:18] Probably never got close. 他可能永远到不了目的地
[1:41:21] So, you can fly this thing, right? 你会开这玩意 对吧?
[1:41:24] What is that What is that What is that? 什么 那是什么意思?
[1:41:25] So-so? 马马虎虎?
[1:41:27] So you so-so can fly this. That feels terrible. 要是马马虎虎那就太杯具了
[1:41:32] We’re right behind you. 我们给你殿后
[1:41:40] All right, we’re going in! 好了 我们突进去
[1:42:06] The city is secure. 城市已经戒严
[1:42:09] The humans cannot stop us. 人类已经不可能阻止我们了
[1:42:12] As the afternoon falls, 到下午的时候
[1:42:14] the rest of the pillars will reach their launch position. 余下的能量柱将到达预定发射地点
[1:42:18] This is the victory I promised you so many years ago, 这就是多年以前 我向你承诺的胜利
[1:42:23] where we rebuild Cybertron together! 我们将在此携手重建塞伯坦
[1:42:28] I have deigned to work with you. 我和你共事
[1:42:31] that our planet may survive! 只是为了确保我们的星球能幸存下来
[1:42:34] I will never work for you! 但我绝不会为你卖命
[1:42:38] You would be wise to remember the difference. 你最好记住这两者之间的差别
[1:43:03] Oh, I’m so sick of this. I’m just sick of waiting. 哦 烦死了 我最讨厌等待
[1:43:09] Where is she? 她在哪里?
[1:43:11] Where is she? 她在哪里?
[1:43:14] You’ve got some balls. 你挺有种的
[1:43:27] No, Sam! 不 山姆
[1:43:30] No! 不
[1:43:32] no! no! 不 不
[1:43:38] Carly! 卡莉
[1:43:40] Carly! 卡莉
[1:43:44] Jump! 快跳
[1:44:20] Bee, fire! 大黄蜂 开火
[1:44:22] Oh. Bee! 大黄蜂
[1:44:47] Autobots! They’re alive! 汽车人 他们还活着
[1:44:50] They’re here. 而且他们就在这里
[1:44:51] Decepticons, defend the pillar! 霸天虎 保卫能量柱
[1:44:55] Raise the bridges! 升起吊桥
[1:44:58] Find them! 找到他们
[1:45:14] Sam. 山姆
[1:45:17] You found me. 你找到我了
[1:45:18] I’d follow you anywhere. 天涯海角我也要找到你
[1:45:32] Form a perimeter! 从外围
[1:45:34] Let’s go, let’s go! 走吧 快走
[1:45:35] Well, you’re crazy. 你疯了吗?
[1:45:38] What is that? Is that us? 这东西是我们的吗?
[1:45:40] This thing’s a military UAV. 是军队的无人侦察机
[1:45:42] Stone, check and see if it’s still working. 试试看它能否运作
[1:45:44] Yeah, it’s still got power. 是的 还有动力
[1:45:45] Flight Control, do you copy? 飞行控制中心 能接收到吗?
[1:45:47] Can… Can you rotate? Can you do something? 动一下镜头 或者随便做点什么
[1:45:49] I think we got something. 发现情况
[1:45:51] Epps! We got Epps! 艾普斯 是艾普斯
[1:45:52] Do something. 做点什么
[1:45:54] Come on, work! Work! 拜托 快启动 启动
[1:45:55] All right, turn the volume up on that! 好了 把音量放大
[1:45:57] The kid! 是他
[1:45:58] Do something Can you rotate or something? 做点什么 能把镜头转过来吗?
[1:46:02] Yes, yes! 好的 好的
[1:46:03] Okay, okay, okay. They can see us. 好了 好了 他们能看见我们
[1:46:04] Chicago is ground zero, do you understand? 芝加哥现在是中心战场 知道吗?
[1:46:06] – Can you hear us? – Witwicky. – 能听见吗? – 维特维奇
[1:46:07] You understand? 明白了吗?
[1:46:09] Please listen. Sentinel Prime is here. 听好了 御天敌就在这里
[1:46:10] and he has the pillars to his space bridge. 还有他那些太空桥的零件
[1:46:12] They’re on top of a building on Chicago River. 他们就在芝加哥河旁边的一栋大楼楼顶
[1:46:14] It’s owned by Hotchkiss Gould Investments. 在霍奇基斯·古尔德投资大厦楼顶
[1:46:15] Now, the pillar that controls everything. 主控柱是装置的核心
[1:46:16] is in the southeast cupola. 就在东南角的穹顶里
[1:46:18] You’ve got to destroy the pillar. You have to shoot down the pillar. 你们要搞定主控柱 立刻摧毁它
[1:46:20] or they’re going to transport Cybertron here, do you understand? 不然他们就要把塞伯坦传送过来了明白吗?
[1:46:23] – Do you understand? – What? – 明白了吗? – 什么?
[1:46:24] Give me a G PS on the building and on that drone! 给我查出那栋建筑和侦察机的GPS座标
[1:46:27] Let’s go! 我们走
[1:46:28] Mensurate those coordinates. 正在测量
[1:46:29] Shorten the kill chain. 缩小范围
[1:46:30] Guys on the tarmac, five minutes. 停机坪上的伙计们 给我5分钟
[1:46:32] – The southeast cupola. – All right! – 从这里到东南方 – 好了
[1:46:35] We need to move before the fighters spot us. 得抢在被敌机发现之前采取行动
[1:46:38] Wait here until we scout a route ahead. 在这里等着 我们先去探路
[1:46:40] Let’s roll. 出发
[1:46:41] Ratchet, cover high. 铁皮 掩护高处
[1:46:44] Hey, think we could use that rock et to shoot down the pillar? 嘿 你觉得能用火箭弹打下主控柱吗?
[1:46:46] We’re eight blocks away. 我们离那里有8个街区远
[1:46:48] We got to get closer to take a shot. 想要打中的话 得再接近点
[1:46:49] Not closer. Higher. 不用靠近 到高处去
[1:46:51] We need a clear line of sight. 得确保视野清晰
[1:46:52] And it’s across the river. Gonna have. 那需要过河
[1:46:54] a hell of a time trying to sneak up. 很难悄悄潜进去
[1:46:56] We only got one shot. 我们只有一炮的机会
[1:46:58] One shot’s all we need. 一炮就足够了
[1:47:01] We got to be able to see around that building from the ground. 我们需要看到那幢大厦周围的情况
[1:47:03] Get NSA to send service specs for any cameras in that area. 联络国家安全局 调来该地区的监视器分布图
[1:47:06] Maybe some are working. 也许还有能用的
[1:47:08] Traffic lights. ATMs. Anything. 交通灯 提款机 只要带摄像头的都行
[1:47:11] Listen up. 听好
[1:47:12] You want to hit back? We’re gonna have to wingsuit in. 想反击吗? 那就只能穿滑翔衣飞进去
[1:47:16] It’s the only way to get close. 这是我们接近那里的唯一方法
[1:47:18] I can’t promise anyone a ride home, but if you’re with me, 我不能保证跟我去的都能活着回来
[1:47:22] the world needs you now. 但现在世界需要你们
[1:47:25] I’ll find my own ride home, sir. 我自己能回来 长官
[1:47:30] Who else? 还有谁?
[1:47:31] I’m, sir. 还有我 长官
[1:47:35] General Morshower, 莫绍尔将军
[1:47:36] requesting diversionary action to the south of the city. 请求派兵在城南牵制敌军
[1:47:38] We’re coming north and low. You guys drive them to the east. 我们从北面降落突入 迫使他们向东转移
[1:47:58] Autobot victory! Autobot victory! 汽车人必胜 汽车人必胜
[1:48:32] I gotta warn you. It’s scary out there, Decepticons! 我得提醒你们 外面的霸天虎真是太恐怖了
[1:48:35] They got my trailer. I need that flight tech. 他们夺走了我的车厢 我需要其中的飞行装备
[1:48:39] Shockwave can’t hunt all of us at once. 震荡波无法同时应付我们所有人
[1:48:43] Wreckers, we need a diversion. 雷霆拯救队 你们去引开他
[1:48:46] – Let’s get some! – You got that right. – 我们去露一手 – 你说的没错
[1:48:49] Listen, we’re gonna circle around to that glass building. 听好了 我们要设法进入那栋玻璃幕墙大楼
[1:48:52] And we’ll get high enough to make the rocket shot. 到制高点发射火箭炮
[1:48:55] while you guys draw his fire. Let’s move! 你们牵制他的火力 我们走
[1:48:57] Wait a minute! 等一下
[1:48:58] I’m not letting you go out there without my urban combat prototypes. 不带着我的巷战新武器 我可不会放你们出去
[1:49:01] We got to go, Que! Come on. 我们得走了 Q 别闹
[1:49:03] Wait, they’re great inventions for kicking ass! 等等嘛 这些可是给高手用的绝妙玩意
[1:49:05] What are these? 这些是什么玩意?
[1:49:06] Those are boom-sticks. 那些是爆破棒
[1:49:08] Armed in 30 seconds. 定时30秒爆炸
[1:49:10] Grapple gloves, for climbing. 还有抓钩手套 可以爬墙
[1:49:13] Go, go! Move your ass! 出去 快
[1:49:14] Move, move! 去 去
[1:49:22] – Move, move! – Let’s go! – 快快 – 我们走
[1:49:34] – Ah. – Oh, oh, oh. – 啊 – 喔 喔 喔
[1:49:36] Let’s go! Run! 我们走 快点
[1:49:44] Ay ya ya. Where you going? 哎呀呀 你们上哪去?
[1:49:46] – No, no, no! – Where you going? – 不 不 不 – 你们要去哪?
[1:49:47] Stop, stop, stop! 停车 停车 停车
[1:49:48] – Don’t leave. – Never leave a bro behind. – 别走啊 – 别把汽车人丢下
[1:49:51] Ah. Shockwave’s coming! 啊 震荡波来了
[1:49:57] Go for the stairs! 快上楼
[1:49:58] Epps, this way! 艾普斯 这边走
[1:50:02] Breaking right. Breaking right. 注意右边 注意右边
[1:50:03] Bead. Rolling in. 收到 向左
[1:50:10] We got another one coming around. 又有一个
[1:50:11] Coming around on the left side, 从左边来了
[1:50:12] Ncoming around on the right side. 注意 右翼也有一个
[1:50:13] We’re going to use Willis Tower for cover! 我们要用威利斯大楼做掩护
[1:50:15] Once we make altitude, we jump! 一旦达到高度就往下跳
[1:50:18] A lot of airplanes out here! – Contact off the nose. – 我们遭到攻击 – 联系总部
[1:50:23] Mayday! I don’t think he’s gonna make it. 老天 他要坠毁了
[1:50:24] Mayday, mayday! Six-one going down. 6-1号机坠落
[1:50:26] Heads up! Heads up! 当心 当心
[1:50:31] Come on, come on come on. 来吧 来吧 来吧
[1:50:42] – Tally on the left. – Got him. – 泰利在左边 – 看到目标
[1:50:45] Got them on target, twenty seconds. 距离到达目标还有20秒
[1:50:47] Here we go! Here we go! 出发 出发
[1:50:49] Keep it tight! 集中精力
[1:50:51] Coming around. 过来了
[1:50:52] All right, focus, focus, focus. 好了 冲 冲 冲
[1:50:59] Threat above tower, 敌人在塔正上方
[1:51:00] six o’clock! 六点钟方向
[1:51:01] Locusts! 像蝗虫一样
[1:51:02] Look out! Breaking right! right! 当心 右边收到攻击
[1:51:06] Watch out, watch out! 小心 小心
[1:51:08] Holy shit! 噢 该死
[1:51:13] Get them out, get them out, Nget them out! 让他们快跳 快跳 快跳
[1:51:14] – Everybody out, out, out! – Jump, jump, jump! – 快 出去 出去 – 跳 跳 快跳
[1:51:23] Get out, get out! 出去 出去
[1:51:25] Let’s fly, let’s move. 飞起来吧 开始行动
[1:51:26] get them all down, get them all down! 让他们全部离机 全部离机
[1:51:29] Help! 救命
[1:51:50] Get separation. Track away, track away! 注意分散 散开 散开
[1:52:13] Hard left! Hard left! 往左转 往左转
[1:52:16] Six hundred feet. 600英尺
[1:52:33] Check your six! Check your six! 六点钟方向 六点钟方向
[1:52:35] He’s on our ass! 他在我们后面
[1:52:36] Watch out, watch out! 小心 小心
[1:52:43] Sharp right! 急转弯
[1:52:49] Building dead ahead! 大楼在正前方
[1:52:50] Thread the needle! 穿过缺口
[1:53:01] Pull, pull! 开伞 开伞
[1:53:06] Come on, we’re high enough! 快 我们终于到了
[1:53:07] This is a mother getting up here! 爬到这里累死人啊
[1:53:08] – Get your fat ass over here! – I’m coming. – 快把你的肥屁股挪过来 – 来啦
[1:53:16] Set up the rocket! 架上火箭炮
[1:53:19] – Come on. – Weapons status? – 快点 – 检查武器
[1:53:20] 29 Bot-busters, 29把穿透枪
[1:53:22] 20 piercing D-Bot. 20把爆裂枪
[1:53:25] There, the building with the dome. 那里 有穹顶的大厦
[1:53:28] For our brothers, 为了牺牲的兄弟们
[1:53:31] let’s make this trip worth it. 我们这次必须成功
[1:53:35] Oh, God. 哦 天啊
[1:53:38] – The building! – What building! – 这栋楼 – 大楼怎么啦?
[1:53:40] shit! 该死
[1:53:45] They’re shooting at the building! 他们正在攻击大楼
[1:53:49] – This is not a good idea. – What? – 这主意可不怎么地 – 什么?
[1:53:51] This is not a good idea. 待在这里不是个好主意
[1:53:52] – This building is not stable. – Listen, stop for a second. – 这栋楼不稳了 – 听着 先停下来
[1:53:54] If we don’t do what we came to do, 听着 我们要是不尽力一拼
[1:53:55] it doesn’t matter, we all die. 那大家只好一起死
[1:53:56] Right? That’s your target. Come on, man! 懂了吗? 看你的了 加油 老兄
[1:53:58] I don’t even care if the building collapses. 楼塌了就完了
[1:54:00] I’m having a heart attack anyway. 我都要吓出心脏病来了
[1:54:03] The building is going over! 大楼要倒了
[1:54:05] – Hang on! – Take cover! – 稳住 – 找掩体
[1:54:11] Keep your hands up! 抓结实了
[1:54:24] It’s okay! It stopped! 好了 停住了
[1:54:26] Guys, look! 你们快看
[1:54:58] Don’t move. 别动
[1:55:06] Go, go. 来吧
[1:55:14] Run! 快跑
[1:55:15] Cover fire! 火力掩护
[1:55:19] Shoot the glass! Jump out the window! 打破玻璃 跳窗
[1:55:29] Jump! 跳
[1:55:46] We’re gonna die! 我快玩完了
[1:55:51] Sam, I can’t stop! 山姆 我停不下来
[1:55:53] Shoot the glass! 打碎玻璃
[1:56:21] Sam! 山姆
[1:56:28] – No, no. – No, no, no. – 不不 – 不 不 不
[1:56:47] Is everybody okay? 大家没事吧?
[1:56:50] You okay? 你没事吧?
[1:56:51] What the hell was that? 见鬼 那是什么?
[1:56:52] Driller-bot is thirsty. 钻孔机很饿
[1:56:59] This evil thing’s looking at me! 那个独眼恶魔正在看着我
[1:57:00] What? 什么?
[1:57:14] It’s even got an uglier Decepticon with it! 他还带了个蚯蚓一样的霸天虎
[1:57:16] We have to evac! 往回跑
[1:57:36] – It’s coming up, the stairs are blocked. – We’re trapped! – 它来了 楼梯被封锁了 – 我们被困住了!
[1:57:40] Hey, how do we get out of here? 嘿 我们怎么从这里出去?
[1:57:41] Hey! Come on! 嘿 快点
[1:57:42] – No, no, no. – Oh, Lord Jesus, let me just get out of this alive. – 不不不 – 噢 上帝 只要让我活着逃出去
[1:57:45] I’ll give you annuities, and get it together. 我就把养老金通通都给你
[1:57:56] Move! We got to move! 快 得马上撤
[1:57:57] Why do the Decepticons always get the good shit? 霸天虎怎么老是有那么厉害的玩意?
[1:57:59] – Move! – We’re about to be eaten, people! – 快跑 – 我们要被吃了
[1:58:24] We’re gonna die! 我们快要死了
[1:58:41] Hold on! 撑住
[1:58:43] Give me your hand! 把你的手给我
[1:58:44] – I’m swinging that way! – Got her! – 我移动到这边 – 抓紧她
[1:58:46] Oh, my God! 哦 上帝
[1:58:47] I’m dropping you on the fire escape! 把她丢到防火梯那里
[1:59:07] Sam! 山姆
[1:59:08] Whoa, we gotta move! 哇 得快离开这里
[1:59:20] Get down, move. 下去 快跑
[1:59:24] I’m coming for you! 我来救你们了
[2:00:22] Optimus! 擎天柱
[2:00:24] – Wreckers! – We’re coming! – 雷霆拯救队 – 我们马上来救你
[2:00:27] Decepticons around the world, 世界各地的霸天虎
[2:00:30] launch the pillars. 发射能量柱
[2:01:03] Ahh, we are so lost. 啊 我们太失败了
[2:01:06] Always left out. 我们总被大部队落下
[2:01:08] Ka-ching! 太棒了
[2:01:12] It’s time to lay down the law. 也该轮到咱们无法无天一回了
[2:01:14] About to bring some hurt now. 一定要狠狠地揍他们
[2:01:24] It’s starting! You see it? 开始了 你看见了吗?
[2:01:28] Wow! Get down! 哇哦 躲起来
[2:01:39] Where are Sam and Carly? 山姆和卡莉哪里去了?
[2:01:43] We’ll go this way. 这边走
[2:01:51] I give you one thing to do, 我就让你干护送这一件事
[2:01:53] one thing to do, and you drop the ball on that? 就一件事 这你都能搞砸?
[2:01:55] I ain’t signed up for all this! 你以为我乐意啊?
[2:01:57] Got aliens blasting at me, running around, chasing me! 外星人追着我的屁股不停轰炸
[2:01:59] I’m ducking through churches and buildings. 还得冒着被倒塌房子砸死的危险
[2:02:00] and all that kind of crap! 挣扎逃命
[2:02:02] This is bullshit! I ain’t signed up for this, Epps. 你说这叫什么事啊 我都没法说 艾普斯
[2:02:05] I’m trying to keep it together. 先冷静下来 好吗?
[2:02:10] What a treat! You and me, alone! 多美妙啊 只有你和我了
[2:02:13] Carly! 卡莉
[2:02:19] Come on, come on! Run! 快 快 快逃
[2:02:23] Okay. He’s after me, not you. 他是冲着我来的 不是你
[2:02:25] Wait run, run! 快跑 快
[2:02:29] You can’t hide, boy! 你无处可藏了 小子
[2:02:33] run. 跑
[2:02:35] I just love it whenyour little insect feet try. 我就喜欢看你们这些小肉虫奔逃时的狼狈样
[2:02:38] to run! 逃给我看
[2:02:39] – Sam! – Run! – 山姆 – 跑
[2:02:44] you. 你
[2:02:46] I thought you were working for us, boy? 还以为你会为我们效命呢 小子
[2:02:52] Sam! No! 山姆 山姆
[2:03:00] oh. 噢
[2:03:03] My eye! 我的眼睛
[2:03:18] My eye! 我的眼睛
[2:03:22] Target the Decepticon! 目标 霸天虎
[2:03:31] Sam! 山姆
[2:03:37] Lennox, you’ve got to save Sam! 伦诺克斯 你得救救山姆
[2:03:39] – You’ve got to save him! – What the hell is he doing? – 你们得救救他 – 他在搞什么?
[2:03:44] This better work. 希望这玩意管用
[2:03:46] D-Bots! D-Bots! 钻孔机 钻孔机
[2:03:59] Ah…I can’t see! I can’t see! 啊 我看不见了 看不见了
[2:04:03] Sam! It’s on my hand! 山姆 抓住我的手
[2:04:05] -Cut the line, cut the line. Not that much. – I’m trying! – 切断绳子 用刀割 不是那样 – 我在试
[2:04:07] The line! The line! The line! 割绳 割绳 割绳
[2:04:12] You human scum! 你们这些人渣
[2:04:14] – We got 20 seconds on that bomb! – What bomb? – 我们只有20秒 炸弹要爆炸了 – 什么炸弹?
[2:04:16] You see that bomb? 看见那炸弹没?
[2:04:18] – Cut it, cut it, cut it! – I got it! – 快割 快割 快割 – 知道了
[2:04:20] How long do we have? 我们还有多长时间?
[2:04:23] I’m gonna kick you! 我要宰了你们
[2:04:34] Cut, cut, cut! 割断 割断
[2:04:37] I’m gonna kill… 我要杀了…
[2:04:56] Well, he’s dead. 他挂了吧
[2:05:00] Hey, Bee’s going to run withthe rest of the Autobots. 嘿 现在大黄蜂要去跟其他汽车人汇合
[2:05:02] and meet us at the edge of the river. 我们到河边去
[2:05:03] All right. 好的
[2:05:32] It sucked me in! There was nothing I could do! 它把我们吸进来了 我也不想这样
[2:05:36] This is a total cluster… 这下麻烦大了啊
[2:05:39] We got to get across the river. 我们必须过河
[2:05:42] You see that? 你看见那个了吗?
[2:05:42] She said the control pillar was in that first cupola. 卡莉说太空桥控制柱就在第一个穹顶里
[2:05:45] All right. 好的
[2:05:45] Let’s go! Move! Let’s move! 快跑 行动 前进
[2:05:48] Tomahawks are inbound. 战斧导弹已经发射
[2:05:52] ETA, twenty minutes. 预计20分钟后到达
[2:05:53] I’m in the traffic cameras. 我进入路况监视系统了
[2:05:56] Four Autobots are captured. 有4名汽车人被俘
[2:05:58] Oh, my God. We’re helpless. 噢 天哪 我们孤立无援了
[2:06:00] Whatever’s set to happen, with those pulses getting faster, 不管什么情况讯号闪得越来越快
[2:06:03] it’s gonna happen soon. 肯定要出事了
[2:06:05] No sign of Optimus. 没有看到擎天柱
[2:06:07] How do we get these bridges down? 我们怎么才能把这些桥降下来?
[2:06:10] Spread out. Check in there. 全体散开 查看情况
[2:06:14] Epps! Epps, I’ve been looking for your ass. How you doing? 艾普斯 嘿 艾普斯 还好吗? 你干什么呢?
[2:06:18] Retirement is wack. 时间紧迫
[2:06:19] Even worse, we can’t get across the river to that building, 更糟的是 我们无法渡河到达那栋大楼
[2:06:22] and the Autobots are upstairs, surrounded. 而对岸的汽车人全被霸天虎包围了
[2:06:30] Just pan the camera around, all right? 把镜头转过来一点
[2:06:32] All right. Pan… Pan right. That’s you. 好的 转过来 你来做
[2:06:35] Try getting into the bridge control room. 试着进入大桥主控室
[2:06:39] What are they doing? They’re just standing there. 他们在那里干嘛? 光站着不动?
[2:06:41] Hang on. Dutch, 加油 达奇
[2:06:43] see if you can hack into the bridge. 想办法进入大桥主控电脑
[2:06:46] Sir, SEALs are here. 长官 海豹特种部队报到
[2:06:48] It’s a good day, boys! What do you got? 干得好 小伙子们 你们来了几个人?
[2:06:50] Got a 10-man SEAL unit, sir, tasked with vectoring Tomahawks. 10人 为战斧导弹标示打击目标
[2:06:53] – How long? – Fifteen. – 还有多久? – 15分钟
[2:06:53] – You’re my prisoners! – Take it easy. We surrender. – 你们都是我的俘虏 – 放松点
[2:06:58] Get off me. 别碰我
[2:07:00] Get off me! 别碰我
[2:07:02] All right, you’re gonna need your40 Mike-Mikes and frags. Go full auto. 好了 给你们手中的武器 装填40毫米口径弹药
[2:07:05] The vibrations jack up their circuits. Snipers, 切换到自动射击模式 爆炸的震荡波能让它们短路
[2:07:07] shoot for the eyes. 狙击手 射瞎他们的眼睛
[2:07:09] All right, your target is up on top of that building, that cupola. 目标就在那栋建筑的顶部 现在出击
[2:07:12] How doomed you are, Autobots. 你们太愚蠢了 汽车人
[2:07:15] You simply fail to understand. 连这么简单的道理都不懂
[2:07:17] that the needs of the many. 少数人的利益
[2:07:19] outweigh the needs of the few. 必须服从大众的需求
[2:07:22] Activating the bridge. 启动太空桥
[2:07:36] They happy about something. 他们好像在守卫什么东西
[2:07:38] We’re in the heart of their ship. 我们已经到了他们母舰的中心
[2:07:40] Let’s give ’em a little ride. 让咱们帮他们开一会儿
[2:07:42] We gonna screw this ship up. 让我们来把这船掀个底朝天
[2:07:45] It’s a 128K binary encryption code. 这是128位的二进制密码
[2:07:49] It’s difficult. 很难破解
[2:07:51] But not for me. I’m in. 但不适用于我 我进去了
[2:07:53] Bridge down. 放下吊桥
[2:07:55] The bridge is coming down! 桥面被放下来了
[2:07:57] Someone’s watching over us! 有人在暗中帮助我们
[2:07:59] Come on! Let’s go! 快点 快走
[2:08:00] “Pleasure working with you, Seymour”. “能跟你合作真是太荣幸了 西摩”
[2:08:03] I believe you’re supposed to say. …我猜你正准备这样说
[2:08:05] Good job, Dutch. 做得好 达奇
[2:08:07] Danke schoen. 谢谢夸奖
[2:08:40] Hurry! They’re triggering the pillars! 擎天柱 他们正在启动能量柱
[2:08:44] Prisoners? You’re keeping prisoners? 战俘? 你们还收战俘?
[2:08:47] Yes. 是的
[2:08:49] You need to teach them about respect. 你得教他们学乖点
[2:08:51] This was all business, but now it’s personal, do you understand me? 以前是公事公办 现在是私人恩怨 你懂我的意思吗?
[2:08:55] I understand. 我懂
[2:08:56] No prisoners, 没有战俘
[2:08:58] only trophies. 只有战利品
[2:09:00] Bee, I think they’re going to kill us. 大黄蜂 我觉得他们想要杀了我们…
[2:09:05] You, 你
[2:09:06] – your time is up. – Wait, wait, wait! – 你的死期到了 – 等等 等等
[2:09:08] We surrendered! 我们投降了
[2:09:10] – We’re your prisoners. – Move it! – 我们是战俘… – 快走
[2:09:12] Can’t we talk this out? 我们就不能谈谈吗?
[2:09:13] We’re all a bunch of good chaps! 我们全都是好小子
[2:09:15] I mean you no… 我是说…
[2:09:19] Why did you… 为什么…
[2:09:28] Good-bye, my old friend. 再见了 我的老朋友
[2:09:31] You’re mine now. 现在 你是我的了
[2:09:47] Get off me! 别碰我
[2:09:49] I got to help him. 我得去救他
[2:09:50] What? 什么?
[2:09:51] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[2:09:53] I got to help him. 我要去救他
[2:09:54] you can’t help him. 你救不了的
[2:09:56] Sam. 山姆
[2:10:03] Turn around. 转过身去
[2:10:15] We… We gave ’em a hell of a run. 我们…我们永别了
[2:10:33] We did it, Brains! We did it! 成功了 小诸葛 我们成功了
[2:10:35] Rip this ship apart! 把飞船拆成废铁吧
[2:11:15] – We had a nice run, Brains, you and me. – Yeah. – 我们干得真棒 小诸葛 你和我 – 是啊
[2:11:17] we gonna die. 不过我们死定了
[2:11:34] Whoa, whoa, whoa! 哇 哇 哇
[2:11:35] Okay, baby! You all come with us! 好了 宝贝 跟我们一起来吧
[2:11:38] Go! You guys, follow that ground team! Go! 我们走 你们跟紧地面部队 走
[2:11:40] Move, move, move! 快 快 快走
[2:11:41] Epps, third floor! We’re going to 45! 艾普斯 你们上3楼 我们要上45楼
[2:11:50] All right. Two snipers, right here! 你们两个狙击手留在这里
[2:11:53] All right, dock up! 好 报告位置
[2:11:56] We jump in three minutes! 3分钟后就跳伞
[2:12:01] Set the shot, right here. 安置火力点 这边
[2:12:07] All right, set up. 好 各就各位
[2:12:11] I’m downstairs. 在楼下
[2:12:12] We got five targets and Shockwave right below us. 有5个目标 还有震荡波 就在我们脚下
[2:12:14] Stand by to jump! 准备跳伞
[2:12:16] All right, let’s go! Get ready, get ready. 好了 我们走 准备 准备
[2:12:32] Go, move. 好 跳
[2:12:43] Snipers, take out their eyes. 狙击手 敲了他们的眼睛
[2:12:49] All right, demo team, let’s crank steel. 爆破组 安装炸弹
[2:12:59] Turning steel! 即时引爆
[2:13:17] Holy shit. 他妈的
[2:13:37] Don’t fire till I tell you! 没我命令不准开火
[2:13:49] Go! 快
[2:13:52] Good job, kid! 干得不错 小子
[2:13:54] Fire! 开火
[2:14:07] – We got him! – Yeah! – 我们打倒他了 – 是啊
[2:14:10] He’s on the run! 包围
[2:14:14] Autobots, attack! 汽车人 攻击
[2:14:21] Mortar that bridge! 火力集中到桥上
[2:14:27] It’s our world now! 现在这是我们的世界了
[2:14:30] Commence transport! 开始传送
[2:14:44] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[2:15:02] Optimus! 擎天柱
[2:15:38] You die! 去死吧
[2:15:48] No! 不
[2:16:00] Get down here, Sentinel! 给我下来 御天敌
[2:16:02] Optimus, 擎天柱
[2:16:04] you forget your place! 你忘了你的立场
[2:16:13] I bring you Cybertron, 我给你带来了塞伯坦
[2:16:15] your home. 你的故乡
[2:16:18] and still you choose humanity. 你依然要站在人类那边吗?
[2:16:21] You were the one who taught me freedom is everyone’s right. 是你教会我“自由权利归众生”
[2:16:28] I will retrigger that pillar! 我会重启能量柱
[2:16:30] Then you’ll have to go through me! 那你得先过我这关
[2:16:37] Okay, I’ve got to try and help. 听着 我得去帮忙
[2:16:39] – Don’t you go. Don’t go. – I have to. You stay here. – 别 别去 – 我自己去 你留在这里
[2:16:41] You’ll be fine, 你会没事的
[2:16:42] – Okay? – I promise. – 我保证 – 你得答应我
[2:16:44] I got to get to that pillar. 我得到主控能量柱那去
[2:16:47] Charge the pillar! 拿下能量柱
[2:16:49] We got Autobots! 汽车人来了
[2:17:07] Reinforcements! 我需要支援
[2:17:09] Decepticon ships, fire at Optimus! 霸天虎 向擎天柱开火
[2:17:17] We’re taking fire! I need those Tomahawks now! 发射 我现在就需要那些战斧导弹
[2:17:20] First wave inbound. 第一波导弹即将到达
[2:17:28] We’ve got to cover for Optimus! 我们必须掩护擎天柱
[2:17:44] Decepticons, trigger the pillar! 霸天虎 夺回能量柱
[2:17:48] Restart that pillar! 重启能量柱
[2:17:51] Trigger the pillars. 启动那根能量柱
[2:17:53] I can’t hold them! 我挡不住了
[2:17:55] The ships have us pinned! 我需要闪一下
[2:17:58] No! 不
[2:17:59] Inbound, 10 seconds! Danger close! 离导弹到达还有10秒
[2:18:02] Mark-Lima-Echo-Echo, 14250! 解码 重复 重复14250
[2:18:05] – Positive surface contact. – Target I. D. – 指示收到 – 请给座标
[2:18:07] Target acquired. 已获取目标
[2:18:36] Dylan! 迪伦
[2:18:37] – Wait! – No! – 等等 – 不
[2:18:41] Dylan! 迪伦
[2:18:44] Stop! Stop! 住手 住手
[2:18:45] No! 不
[2:18:47] You can’t do this, 你不能这样做
[2:18:49] okay? 好吗?
[2:18:50] There’s only one future for me. 对我来说只有一个未来
[2:19:16] Cybertron, you are saved, 塞伯坦 你终于得救了…
[2:19:20] …at last. 在最后时刻
[2:19:30] Oh, have you come to surrender? 哦 你是来向我投降的吗?
[2:19:35] – Was it all worth it? – Obviously. – 这一切都值得吗? – 当然了
[2:19:37] All your work to bring Sentinel back. 你费尽心机救回了御天敌
[2:19:39] and now clearly he has all the power. 而现在他却夺走了你所有的权力
[2:19:41] It’s actually almost tragic. 我都有点替你感到难过了
[2:19:43] You dare lecture me, slave? 你胆敢教训我 奴隶?
[2:19:47] Your Decepticons finally conquering this planet, 就算你的霸天虎最终征服这个星球
[2:19:49] and yet, their leader won’t be you! 他们的超级领袖也不会是你
[2:19:51] It will be me! It will always be me. 一定是我 永远是我
[2:19:56] In any minute now, 再过个几分钟
[2:19:59] you’ll be nothing but Sentinel’s bitch. 你就什么都不是了 只是个御天敌的奴才
[2:20:10] Again! 再发射
[2:20:13] Die! 死!
[2:20:26] You chose sides? 你在选阵营时
[2:20:29] You chose wrong. 选错了
[2:20:36] Always the bravest of us! 你一直是我们中最勇敢的战士
[2:20:42] But you could never make the hard decisions! 但你总是无法做出艰难抉择
[2:20:45] Now… 现在
[2:20:47] Our planet will survive! 我们的星球会生存下去
[2:20:52] No! 不
[2:21:02] We were gods once. All of us. 我们曾经是神 我们全都是
[2:21:06] But here… 但在这里…
[2:21:07] Please! 求你住手
[2:21:08] …there will only be one! 神只能有一个
[2:21:22] This is my planet! 这是我的星球
[2:21:36] I just saved a whole other world. 我刚刚拯救了另一个世界
[2:21:38] You think you’re a hero, huh? 你以为你是英雄?
[2:21:40] You think you’re a hero? 你以为你是个英雄吗?
[2:21:41] No. 不
[2:21:42] I’m just a messenger. 我只不过是个送信的
[2:21:51] The pillar’s still connected! 太空桥仍然连接着
[2:21:55] Watch, wait up! 小心点 等等
[2:21:56] – Bee! – Let’s go, let’s go! – 大黄蜂 – 快走 快走
[2:21:58] – Let’s do this! – Move, move! – 我们一起做吧 – 快点 快
[2:21:59] Pillar’s still connected! 它仍在运作
[2:22:00] Rip that pillar down! 摧毁那根能量柱
[2:22:26] No… 不…
[2:22:28] we need a truce. 我们应该停战
[2:22:30] All I want is to be back in charge. 我只不过想重掌领导权
[2:22:34] Besides, 此外
[2:22:35] who would you be without me, 没有我你能做什么
[2:22:38] Prime? 擎天柱?
[2:22:39] Time to find out. 咱们走着瞧
[2:23:04] Optimus, all I ever wanted was the survival of our race. 擎天柱 我所想要的 不过是我们种族的延续
[2:23:10] You must see why I had to betray you. 你必须明白 我不得不背叛你的原因
[2:23:15] You didn’t betray me. 你并没有背叛我
[2:23:17] You betrayed yourself. 你背叛了你自己
[2:23:20] No, Optimus! 不 擎天柱
[2:24:18] Sam. 山姆
[2:24:59] – I love you. – I love you. – 我爱你 – 我爱你
[2:25:03] You’re the only thing I need in this world, 在这世上我只需要你
[2:25:04] and I’ll do anything to make it up to you, I promise. 我会为你做任何事 我保证
[2:25:08] I’m going to hold you to that. 你可要信守承诺
[2:25:11] Just never let me go. 不要再放我走了
[2:25:13] I promise. 我保证
[2:25:20] Rings. 戒指?
[2:25:29] I love this car. 我爱这辆车
[2:25:31] Bee, you’ve got to slow it down. 大黄蜂 你得悠着点
[2:25:33] You got to slow way down, okay? 悠着点来 好吗?
[2:25:35] I’m just trying to help out. 我只想帮个忙 老兄
[2:25:39] In any war. 战争之中
[2:25:41] there are calms between storms. 总会有暴风雨之间的平静
[2:25:44] You fought bravely. 你小子很勇敢
[2:25:46] There will be days when we lose faith. 有时候我们会失去信念
[2:25:48] Days when our allies turn against us. 有时候我们的盟友会背叛我们
[2:25:52] But the day will never come that we forsake this planet. 但是我们绝对不会放弃地球
[2:25:57] and its people. 和地球上的人类
[2:26:20] That’s what I call the start of a beautiful future. 哥的美好未来就从这一刻开始了
[2:26:26] Arrest him. 逮捕他
[2:26:28] It was worth it! 那也值
[2:26:29] Get him out of here! 把他带走
[2:26:30] I’d go to jail for love! I don’t care! 哥愿为爱坐牢 哥不在乎
[2:26:32] Hey! Take me in! I want to go in! Let’s go in. 嘿 抓我吧 哥想坐牢 哥想进去
[2:26:34] Come on, Charlotte, take me in right now! 快点 夏洛特 快把哥抓起来
2011年 Tags:变形金刚

Post navigation

Previous Post: Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen(变形金刚2)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Transformers:Age of Extinction(变形金刚4:绝迹重生)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme